[Return]
Archived thread

File 122368487219.jpg - (43.13KB , 800x513 , SDM_lobby.jpg ) [iqdb]
21225 No. 21225
Testing Server Connection.

Connection Resolved.

Patch update successful!

Loading Scenario: Day 2, Afternoon

Option Selection Mode: On
Custom User Input: On
Parallel Threading: On

>> No. 21227
File 122368612010.jpg - (18.31KB , 335x298 , sakuya_red.jpg ) [iqdb]
21227
Loading User Commands:
[X] Head back to the library; the surest way to survive is to make yourself useful.

---

Grey decides to head back to the library. He needs to find help. He can probably get Patchouli or Koakuma to calm Sakuya down.

He runs down the hallways towards the library. He reaches its entrance without meeting a soul. "There are hardly any fairy maids inside the mansion," he says to himself.

He runs inside to face the countless shelves in the library. Checking his pockets, he finds the map and list Koakuma gave him earlier. Unfortunately, the map and list only describe the books and shelves of the East Wing. The door closes behind him, making him jump.

Desperate, he decides to take his chances with the shelves. He runs along, taking a left turn, then taking a right turn, haphazardly guessing. "Where the hell are they," he mutters as he continues searching.

After fifteen minutes of running, Grey rests his back on one of the shelves, exhausted. He hasn't found Patchouli. He has found no sign of Koakuma. He has a nagging feeling that he is being followed. And he is sure that he is lost.

Suddenly, he hears a single footstep. He raises his head to see Sakuya standing in front of him.

"Just give up, no one can hear you scream this deep into the library."

Grey exerts his last ounce of strength to cry for help, but no one comes.

This, however, does succeed in making Sakuya even more angry. In a few seconds, Grey becomes nothing more than a bloody piece of meat impaled with knives.

Sakuya regrets it almost immediately. Now, she won't be able to question him.

BAD END
>> No. 21228
File 122368714835.jpg - (10.07KB , 400x300 , dark_basement.jpg ) [iqdb]
21228
Loading User Commands:
[X] Hide in the basement.

---

Grey decides against heading to any place he has been before. Sakuya will probably search for him in those places first. Then, he recalls the unlit stairs from yesterday - Koakuma seemed nervous when they passed it.

"Maybe Sakuya won't check there," he says to himself. "I just hope I'm not out of the frying pan and into the fire..."

He quickly runs down the hallway toward the stairs. He runs down the spiraling steps deep into the basement. Soon, the only light is a faint glimmer at the very bottom. Reaching the end of the steps without mishap, he pauses to catch his breath.

"I can't see shit, Cap'n!," he mumbles as he waits for his eyes adjust. At least his neck wound has stopped bleeding. He absentmindedly wipes his neck with the napkin as he tries to think.

There seems to be a room of some sort in front of him. He can also head back the same way he came in. There are no other visible exits.

Then, he hears a faint sound from above. Was it a footstep?

Grey needs to move quickly.

[ ] Enter the room in front of him.
[ ] Head back the way he came.
[ ] Custom
>> No. 21229
[x] Enter the room in front of him.

Told you so.
>> No. 21230
[X] Knock, then enter the room in front. Introduce yourself as the new butler if anyone is inside.
>> No. 21231
[x] Enter the room in front of him.

If that noise was Sakuya, knocking will just serve to alert her to your presence.
>> No. 21235
File 122369064598.jpg - (116.90KB , 450x491 , c7dcb1cbc8ef4df7cd1b623f68171ec1.jpg ) [iqdb]
21235
[x] Enter the room in front of him.
>> No. 21236
{X} Enter the room in front of him.
>> No. 21237
[x] Enter the room in front of him.

In during...SAGUYAS,THOUSANDS OF THEM
>> No. 21245
File 122370265984.jpg - (31.85KB , 425x267 , flandre_bed.jpg ) [iqdb]
21245
Loading User Commands:
[X] Enter the room in front of him.

---

No choice, going back is certain death.

Grey tosses the bloody napkin to the side as he rushes forward. "No time to lose," he tells himself as he opens the door, enters, and locks the door behind him. He closes his eyes for a few moments to listen for footsteps. He calms down as he listens to the silence.

He opens his eyes to survey the room he just entered. It looks like a child's bed room. A chestful of broken toys lie in the lefthand corner. An open cabinet beside it is overflowing with torn dolls and cracked plastic figures. The floor itself is strewn with doll parts, cracked pieces of plastic, and other pieces of what might have been a child's toy. A large empty bed stands in the center. On the right corner is a shelf full of books, as well as a desk and chair for studying. They seem unused, almost new, even.

"Why is this giving me a bad feeling," Grey thinks.

He continues looking around the room. He notes that there are floating globes providing light (probably magical), but no other windows or doors besides the one he came in. He looks back at the bed to see a doll's eyes staring at him.

Suddenly, the eyes blink. Its owner shuffles on the bed to get a better look at Grey.

Blonde hair, red eyes, and strange "wings" made of metal and crystals.

He recognizes her immediately.

Flandre Scarlet is now looking at Grey curiously. Her eyes are still a bit glazed, but it looks like she will be completely awake in a few moments.

Grey uses all of his will to hide his panic.

Think.

[ ] Custom
>> No. 21246
[x] Genuflect.

You're a servant, right?
>> No. 21249
[x] Put your finger to your lips. "Shh." Point towards the floor above, then wave for her to follow you. You and Flan are going to "sneak" upstairs.

Really exaggerate here. Walk on your tiptoes. You're relying on your Charisma, her sleepiness, and her childish curiosity to get her to imitate you. You can't answer her with any words yet, or you you'll ruin the effect.

You can decide where to go once you get upstairs. Even though Remi might discipline you later for letting her sister out, Sakuya won't be able to touch you while Flandre is with you.
>> No. 21251
[ ] Back away.
>> No. 21252
[†] Put your finger to your lips. "Shh." Point towards the floor above, then wave for her to follow you. You and Flan are going to "sneak" upstairs.
>> No. 21255
[+] Apologize for the intrusion and explain that you're a little lost and confused right now; introduce yourself.
[+] Optional genuflect

Mr. Grey might know rumors about Flandre from the Outside, but he should not act like he does in front of her. Common courtesy and protocol will get him father than being afraid (which could insult the girl). Put that charisma of yours into something besides just getting others to see things your way, and behave like a normal person might in this situation. The "sneaking" option seems too forceful and out-of-the blue to be useful; why would anyone follow a complete stranger who bursts into their room and acts with secrecy?

Do not assume all popular rumors about Flandre are true. Nor should you assume that her character and personality will be the same from one author to the next, or even one story to the next. She may not be a naive and curious child in this story (in which case the "sneak" option probably will not help), and she may not be a deranged, psychotic monster either (in which case backing away probably will not help). Simply act as if you know nothing about her at first, and see just what kind of "Flandre" she is. Remember, when you assume, "u" make an "ass" out of "u" and an "ass" out of "meFlandre".

This choice is most likely compromised by my ruminations upon my own adventure, and should be taken with a grain of salt.
>> No. 21256
[x] Introduce yourself as the new butler.
[x] Offer to escort her around the mansion until dinner.

Sneaking around will make you even more suspicious. Better to take advantage of your actual position here. No need to lie when you can talk yourself both in and out of situations.
>> No. 21257
[x] Apologize for the intrusion and explain that you're a little lost and confused right now; introduce yourself.
[x] Optional genuflect

I want to see where this goes.
>> No. 21258
>>21256
Failing that,
[x] Ask her what she wants you to do.
>> No. 21259
>>21256
[X] Offer to teach her how to dance.
>> No. 21264
[x] Apologize for the intrusion and explain that you're a little lost and confused right now; introduce yourself.
[x] Optional genuflect
>> No. 21266
[X] Apologize for the intrusion and explain that you're a little lost and confused right now; introduce yourself.
[X] Optional genuflect
>> No. 21268
[x] Introduce yourself as the new butler.
[x] Offer to escort her around the mansion until dinner.
>> No. 21272
[x] Offer to teach her how to genuflect.
>> No. 21286
[X] Offer to escort her around the mansion until dinner.
>> No. 21289
File 122377107374.jpg - (94.28KB , 748x745 , flandre_awake.jpg ) [iqdb]
21289
Loading User Commands:
[X] Apologize for the intrusion and explain that you're a little lost and confused right now; introduce yourself.
[X] Offer to escort her around the mansion until dinner.

---

Grey quickly pulls himself together and stands up, brushing dust off his pants.

"I apologize for the intrusion, I'm a little lost at the moment. The layout of the Mansion is a bit confusing for a newcomer."

Grey clears his throat and prepares a polite smile.

"My name is Grey. Lady Remilia recently employed me as her new butler," he says with a bow.

Hearing this, Flandre loses interest. She yawns and crawls back under the covers.

Grey thinks quickly - if she falls asleep now, Sakuya can easily come inside and drag him out of the room.

"I-if you'd like, I can escort the Little Sister around the mansion until dinner."

Flandre peeks her head out of the covers and pouts.

"Don't feel like it. Sakuya brings dinner here anyway."

"A walk around the Mansion would be good for the Little Sister." Grey suggests.

"It's too early to get up. Going up to do something is a bother."

Despite this, Flandre pushes the covers away and stretches. She is wearing some pink pajamas and a single red ribbon in her hair. She looks at Grey innocently.

"Unless you have something interesting for me to do?"

Despite her childlike expression, it seems that she is quite sharp. Truly, she is Remilia's sister.

Grey pauses to think.

[ ] Custom
>> No. 21290
[x] Offer to teach her how to genuflect.
>> No. 21291
[] Suggest a bedtop sport for indoor types
>> No. 21292
[ ] ...rock-paper-scissors?
>> No. 21293
[X] "Hmm... Perhaps we can read some books in the library? I believe a witch came by the library attempting to *cough* borrow some books around this time yesterday. She was *ahem* sent home early though. Perhaps she will come by again today?"
>> No. 21295
>>21293
But she has a dinner appointment.

>>21294
This I like.
>> No. 21296
[x] Suggest that you and her should get some rope, find Sakuya, and hogtie her for fun.

And then we steal her watch and her knives and reason with her on a more... EQUAL footing.
>> No. 21297
[x] Teach her to sing. Loudly so others besides Sakuya can hear. Rock your heart out. (Hopefully making you safe by proxy to Flandre, and then afterwards if they like what you're doing and want to do it again.)
>> No. 21298
[x] "Hmm..." Bite your lip, make it look like you're making a tough decision. "I can think of something that might interest you, but you'll have to promise to keep it a secret from everyone. And I mean everyone."
[x] "I'm looking for proof. Proof there exists that one thing every resident of the Scarlet Devil Mansion suspects yet dares not talk about: The padded bra of Sakuya Izayoi."
>> No. 21299
File 122377525647.jpg - (31.11KB , 300x300 , d5028547897ef9fb53fa2885ab4a3e4d.jpg ) [iqdb]
21299
[x] Suggest that you and her should get some rope, find Sakuya, and hogtie her for fun.
>> No. 21301
[] Suggest that you and her should get some rope, find Sakuya, and hogtie her for fun.

Approved!
>> No. 21303
[x] Teach her to sing. Loudly so others besides Sakuya can hear. Rock your heart out. (Hopefully making you safe by proxy to Flandre, and then afterwards if they like what you're doing and want to do it again.)

Oh god oh jesus can you image how effing awesome this could be

We could TOTALLY ROCK THE FUCK OUT
>> No. 21304
[x] Suggest that you and her should get some rope, find Sakuya, and hogtie her for fun.

Step 1: Flan hides above the kitchen doorway.
Step 2: Grey runs around the kitchen and bangs a pot and ladle together as if playing the cowbell (singing "Don't Fear the Reaper" is optional).
Step 3: Sakuya is so flabbergasted she feels it necessary to ask "wtf r u doin" before she kills you.
Step 4: "NO FLANDRE NO"
>> No. 21305
[bdsm] Suggest that you and her should get some rope, find Sakuya, and hogtie her for fun.

If only because I find the image of Sakuya tied up and squirming underneath a bundle of rope to be especially... delicious.
>> No. 21311
[x] "Hmm..." Bite your lip, make it look like you're making a tough decision. "I can think of something that might interest you, but you'll have to promise to keep it a secret from everyone. And I mean everyone."
[x] "I'm looking for proof. Proof there exists that one thing every resident of the Scarlet Devil Mansion suspects yet dares not talk about: The padded bra of Sakuya Izayoi."
>> No. 21316
[x] "Hmm..." Bite your lip, make it look like you're making a tough decision. "I can think of something that might interest you, but you'll have to promise to keep it a secret from everyone. And I mean everyone."
[x] "I'm looking for proof. Proof of the one thing that every resident of the Scarlet Devil Mansion suspects, yet dares not talk about: The padded bra of Sakuya Izayoi."
>> No. 21326
[x] Offer to teach her practical knot-making
[x] Rope + Sakuya = Fun
[x] If you can't find Sakuya, play rope with China instead
>> No. 21327
>>21305
OH WOW.
bandwagoning for hilarious bad end.
[X] Suggest that you and her should get some rope, find Sakuya, and hogtie her for fun.
>> No. 21344
File 122385285639.jpg - (240.91KB , 640x480 , flandre_lead.jpg ) [iqdb]
21344
Loading User Commands:
[x] Suggest that you and her should get some rope, find Sakuya, and hogtie her for fun.

---

Grey suggests the first thing that comes to mind.

"Why don't we get some rope, find Sakuya, and hogtie her for fun?"

He pauses. "Did I just say that?," he mouths. That is suicide. Sakuya is currently after his life. However, he finds the also finds the thought pleasantly perverted. "It would be nice to teach that cold bitch some manners," he thinks. He shakes his head. He must be insane.

"Sounds great!"

Grey looks up at Flandre. She is smiling at him brightly.

"Lemme get dressed! Been a while since I went up," she says.

Flandre flutters toward the wardrobe. Before Grey can avert his eyes, she vanishes.

"Huh?"

He surveys the room. "Where'd she go?" he mutters. There aren't any exits besides the one behind him. For a couple of minutes, he examines the room closely. Is there a trapdoor or a secret entrance? As he is about to examine the wardrobe itself, he feels something poke his ribs.

"It's rude to go through a girl's things, you know? Are you a pervert?"

He turns around to see Flandre grinning at him, despite the comment. She is fully dressed in a frilly red dress and vest, with a pink shirt underneath. She wears a poofy pink hat with a red ribbon. Looking closer, her wings seem to be made up of two metal rods attached with crystals of all sorts. It vaguely reminds Grey of a Christmas Tree. She seems to be holding a slightly curved metal wand.

Before he can reply, she takes Grey's hand and pulls him toward the door.

"Let's go! Let's go! She might get away!"
>> No. 21346
:awesome:
>> No. 21349
File 122385431478.jpg - (133.69KB , 600x536 , flandre.jpg ) [iqdb]
21349
"First, we'll need the rope," Flandre mutters.

Grey pants as he is half-lead and half-dragged around the mansion. They head all the way to the second floor, running down hallways Grey hasn't seen. Eventually, they stop. The door in front of them looks normal, except for the sign, "Private". Grey checks the doorknob.

"It's locked," Grey says in relief. However, Flandre simply smiles. She seems to be moving something in her free hand.

"Check it again," Flandre says playfully.

Grey tries the knob again, only to have it fall into his hand. A dull thud confirms that the other half of the knob fell off, as well. Flandre pushes the door open and beckons him to follow.

The room looks like a storage area, as it is full of boxes and bags. There seem to be a variety of items in the room; some of them look like they come from the Outside.

"I think the rope was kept somewhere over there," Flandre says. "I'll look for it. If you see anything interesting, you can bring it too."

She flies toward the back of the room and begins searching.

Grey takes a few steps and looks around. It is probably a good idea to simply go along with her, at this point. "Well, if she's taking this seriously," he says under his breath.

After a few minutes, Flandre flies back holding a length of rope. Looking closer, the rope seems to be made of silk, and looks quite soft. It probably can't chafe the skin. Wait. Why is something like this in the Mansion?

"Nice haul, this is going to be more fun than manjuu, eh?," Flandre says as she eyes the objects in Grey's hands.

Grey is holding quite a few things: a blindfold, a cloth gag, a pair of police handcuffs and keys, a bicycle chain, and a few small candles. He looks down at the items and quickly pockets them. Maybe he really is getting a bit carried away...

"Now to find Sakuya!", Flandre says cheerfully.
>> No. 21351
>The room looks like a storage area, as it is full of boxes and bags. There seem to be a variety of items in the room; some of them look like they come from the Outside.

Somebody framed us, didn't they?

>Grey is holding quite a few things: a blindfold, a cloth gag, a pair of police handcuffs and keys, a bicycle chain, and a few small candles. He looks down at the items and quickly pockets them. Maybe he really is getting a bit carried away...

HAHA

This is going to be awesome.
>> No. 21352
>"Nice haul, this is going to be more fun than manjuu, eh?," Flandre says as she eyes the objects in Grey's hands.

I like this Flandre.
>> No. 21353
File 122385568256.jpg - (86.92KB , 512x512 , flandre_play.jpg ) [iqdb]
21353
Flandre leads Grey into a large room in the first floor. Looking inside, it looks to be a music room of some sort. There is large piano in the corner, while some notes and lyrics are written on a blackboard beside it. There are a few loose chairs in the center.

On the opposite side, there are glass cases, each containing an instrument. There seems to be a flute, piccolo, cello, and all sorts of other instruments. Grey pauses as he notices something in the corner. Is that a Stradivarius violin?

"Sakuya always comes running when I do this," Flandre says as she walks toward the piano.

Flandre raises her metal rod high into the air. Before Grey can say anything, she smashes it deep into the piano. She raises her rod up and strikes the helpless instrument several more times until it is reduced to a pitiful pile in the corner.

"Isn't this too much?", Grey mutters as she walks over toward the glass cases. As expected, she pauses before each one and smashes each with a single stroke. Sounds of shattered glass and instruments echo out into the hallway. She really seems to be enjoying this.

Flandre pauses for a moment, then walks toward the last instrument in the corner. "This is definitely too much," Grey thinks. He can't let the Stradivarius be destroyed, but he is in no position to try and stop her now.

"What the hell? Flandre, what are you doing!"

Grey turns toward the voice. Sakuya just entered the room. She looks positively horrified.

It looks like she hasn't noticed Grey.

[ ] "You're going too far, Flandre!"
[ ] "Time to play with Sakuya, Flandre!"
[ ] "What's going on in here?"
[ ] Quietly sneak out of the room.
[ ] Custom
>> No. 21355
>Flandre raises her metal rod high into the air. Before Grey can say anything, she smashes it deep into the piano. She raises her rod up and strikes the helpless instrument several more times until it is reduced to a pitiful pile in the corner.

fucking awesome

[x] "Sorry, Sakuya! It's all my fault!"

Distract Sakuya so Flan can do her stuff.
>> No. 21356
>Flandre pauses for a moment, then walks toward the last instrument in the corner. "This is definitely too much," Grey thinks. He can't let the Stradivarius be destroyed, but he is in no position to try and stop her now.

Why is Grey being such a Nance here? What's more important, a Stradivarius? Or his life?

[x] Genuflect.
[x] "Sorry, Sakuya! It's all my fault!"

pad-maid distractan gaems
>> No. 21357
[x] Play a sad tune on the Stradivarius, for the fallen piano.
>> No. 21358
[x] "Sorry, Sakuya! It's all my fault!"

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Not as planned. Not as planned. Not as planned. At this rate, Grey's going to be the one bound, gagged, cuffed, and with hot candle wax dripping onto him.

Wait, that's fine too.
>> No. 21359
[!/] Play a sad tune on the Stradivarius, for the fallen piano.

Excellent
>> No. 21360
[x] "Time to play with Sakuya, Flandre!"
>> No. 21361
>Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Not as planned. Not as planned. Not as planned. At this rate, Grey's going to be the one bound, gagged, cuffed, and with hot candle wax dripping onto him.

What are you talking about? Now that we're Flan's new favorite playmate, we're safer from Sakuya than ever before. Or did you forget that Intimidate is Charisma-based?
>> No. 21363
[x] "Sorry, Sakuya! It's all my fault!"
>> No. 21365
[x/] Play a sad tune on the Stradivarius, for the fallen piano.
>> No. 21366
>>Why is Grey being such a Nance here? What's more important, a Stradivarius? Or his life?

Well...it IS a Stradivarius....
>> No. 21367
[x] Play a sad tune on the Stradivarius, for the fallen piano.

I lol'd.
>> No. 21369
[x] Play a sad tune on the Stradivarius, for the fallen piano.
>> No. 21370
[x] Play a sad tune on the Stradivarius, for the fallen piano.
lol
>> No. 21371
lol so random XD
>> No. 21373
[X] Play a sad tune on the Stradivarius, for the fallen piano.
>> No. 21381
[†] Play a sad tune on the Stradivarius, for the fallen piano.
[†] "Sorry, Sakuya! It's all my fault!"
>> No. 21382
[x] "Time to play with Sakuya, Flandre!"

Stick to the plan!
>> No. 21383
[x] See if we can start rocking with Flandre and company again. Do it enough so that the maids start joining in like this was the scene of a rock musical, show that charmisa isn't a mere dump stat. And if someone - Sakuya, Remilia, whoever barges in and demands to know what's going on, we can be all like :

[x] "I may be rude
and I may be wild
and I may kick up a bit of a ruckus every once in a while
But girl, don't get me wrong
for in this desperate hour
my only power
is that of the rhythm and the dance and the SONG!"


[x] ONE MORE TIME!

Then, if Remilia likes us enough, she may put Sakuya in charge of our safety. This, combined with the fact that Sakuya would also be in charge of cleaning up our post-concert messes, should be rather amusing. Then, when Sakuya has enough and challenges you to a rock-off a week later, you can have bands of you and Flandre, Remilia and Sakuya, and finally Patchy and Koakuma (who quickly have to recruit Meiling because of Patchy's lack of stamina). Que subplots of Sakuya's spying on us while trying not to look like she's actively sabotaging us, and Koakuma spending more time with us while trying not to look like she's betraying her master.
>> No. 21384
>[x] Play a sad tune on the Stradivarius, for the fallen piano.
>[x] "Sorry, Sakuya! It's all my fault!"

"You'll only survive if you die."
These were the words from the boy sitting on the sofa behind Grey. The boy, of course, said this after seeing Grey's bow.
"....You know how to play the violin?"
"No, not at all, but I can't sense any life in you. You don't have the will to win. You're only trying to survive.... You're just scared."
After hearing the boy's words, Grey played a risky composition instead, Schubert's String Quartet No. 14 in D minor ("Death and the Maiden"). As a result, he caused an upset and Flandre was able to take control.
The boy said he did not know how to play... meaning, he is an amateur. Having a beginner against Sakuya in this game of torture and intimidation would be reckless. But Grey had a feeling. There was something this boy had...
"You've come close to death..."
Perhaps Grey was able to sense that only because he was doing the same. The aura about this boy.
"You'd be able to make it through..."
Grey entrusted his life to this boy. So he could win and keep living.
"Kid, what's your name?"
After a short pause, the boy answered.
"Belmonte... Belmonte Scarlet."

And then Belmonymous had a son.

[x] Play a funeral march on the Stradivarius, for yourself.
>> No. 21386
>>21384

No /sdm/, you are the gambling anime.

And then /sdm/ was the spiritual sequel to both Akagi and Kaiji.

awesome.jpg
>> No. 21397
File 122396543849.gif - (125.37KB , 600x600 , juste belmont.gif ) [iqdb]
21397
>>21384
>"Belmonte... Belmonte Scarlet."

Silent "e" as in "Juste Belmont"?

I see the boy shares Sakuya's hair color for unmentionable reasons.
>> No. 21404
>>21370
you've found the secret option, anon.
>> No. 21405
File 122398371547.jpg - (50.44KB , 526x358 , makers.jpg ) [iqdb]
21405
Load User Commands:
[X] Play a sad tune on the Stradivarius, for the fallen piano.

---

[~There is a way...]

Grey looks around at the ruins that lay before him. To his left stands an unstable force of destruction in the form of a young blonde girl. To his right stands a cold and calculating woman who nearly killed him. Siding with either guarantees neither his survival, nor their trust.

[~Perhaps you can see it...]

Sakuya is blocking the entrance. Flandre has destroyed most of the things he can hide behind. Breaking through a window is impossible without getting unneeded attention.

[~If you look beyond just trying to survive...]

He can see no one else, but he feels another presence in the room. It is struggling to make itself known. It is fighting, but not to preserve its existence.

[~And start trying to live...]

It lies within a glass case in the corner, an instrument of the "golden age". Its quality of sound defies both explanation and reproduction. Maintaining its excellence over hundreds of years, some consider it to have a life of its own.
>> No. 21406
File 122398385146.jpg - (164.20KB , 500x750 , violinist.jpg ) [iqdb]
21406
As if in a trance, Grey steps toward the Stradivarius. Drawn by some ethereal force, he finds himself standing before it. Before anyone can react, he lifts off the glass case and cradles the instrument in his hands.

Flandre stops and stares at Grey with a puzzled expression. Sakuya watches with mouth agape, but says nothing. Grey stays silent, as he needs no words to explain.

He knows not how to read notes, nor is he trained in musical study, but at this moment, he knows what he must do. He listens as the violin itself seems to lead his arms and hands into place. He raises the violin into position and draws its bow.

The first piece he plays is a dirge for the fallen. They lay strewn about the room, the broken and beaten. They will never again be held by careful hands, nor will they ever bring about sweet sounds into this world. He plays sorrowfully, as this is an elegy for what has been lost and can never be recovered.

"And then there were none," he whispers.

The second piece he plays still retains a shadow of a somber tune, yet it reminds one of a feeling of approaching danger. Filled with suspense and mystery, the tune gets steadily faster, perhaps reflecting the beating of one's heart as fear creeps in. He remains focused as he plays a smooth coda as a transition to the next piece.

"Even without the moon, it is time" he whispers.

The third piece he plays maintains a quick pace, a bit faster than classical allegro. The direction of the music reflects expressiveness and heightened emotions. He uses focused movements as he makes each stroke with precision and speed. He ends the piece with an improvision of his own, a cadenza of sorts.

He pauses as the room is filled with awe.
>> No. 21407
File 122398392844.jpg - (24.44KB , 400x330 , stradivarius.jpg ) [iqdb]
21407
The clapping of a single pair of hands breaks the silence.

Grey looks up at his audience. Flandre is sitting on the floor with the length of rope lying carelessly beside her. Her eyes are half-open, and she wears an innocent smile, as if remembering a pleasant memory. Sakuya is leaning on the wall, her hands covering her face. She seems to be wiping something off her face.

Grey turns toward the source of applause, and is mildly surprised at the third member of the audience. During the whole performance, he failed to notice that Remilia had entered the room. She has a mysterious smile as she finishes clapping.

"Excellent. Or perhaps, shall I say that this was just as expected? It seems I was not mistaken in choosing you, Grey," Remilia says.

"Lady Remilia?," Sakuya says as she stands at attention.

"Big Sister?," Flandre says as she turns around.

"Sakuya, be sure to have enough food brought to the dining room. It seems that my sister will be joining us. We can discuss your concerns afterward."

"O-of course, Lady Remilia. It seems that I might have misunderstood our guest. I'll see to the preparations immediately," Sakuya says.

She gives a low bow before vanishing. Grey isn't quite sure, but for a moment, he thought that she smiled at him.

Flandre remains seated as she faces Grey. She has a strange expression of longing on her face. Perhaps she would like to listen to more?

Grey turns to Remilia, who simply nods.

He turns his attention back to instrument in his hands. It seems that he will be playing a few more pieces until dinner.

What is Grey taking after his little concert?
[ ] The Stradivarius violin.
[ ] The violin case.
[ ] The length of silk rope.

Grey's pockets are almost full. He can pass by his room before dinner to leave a few items.
[ ] Custom
>> No. 21408
File 122398517064.jpg - (48.07KB , 413x720 , keine_sensei.jpg ) [iqdb]
21408
[X] Inventory
A small note. It reads "To use, aim and throw hard."
A few pieces of blank stationary. You'll need something to write with, first.
A map of the East Wing of the Voile library. Nothing special is marked on it.
A catalogue listing books in the East Wing. It isn't very thick, but the print is small and hard to read.
A broken door knob handle. It seems pretty useless.
A blindfold. It seems to be part of a magician's set.
A cloth gag. Not very funny, in your opinion.
A pair of police handcuffs and keys. Heavy-duty.
A bicycle chain. You can't remember what you were thinking when you took it.
Three small candles. You'll need some matches.
>> No. 21409
Take...
{X} The Stradivarius violin.

And leave...
{X} A small note. It reads "To use, aim and throw hard."
{X} A broken door knob handle. It seems pretty useless.
{X} A blindfold. It seems to be part of a magician's set.
{X} A cloth gag. Not very funny, in your opinion.
{X} A bicycle chain. You can't remember what you were thinking when you took it.
>> No. 21410
File 122398814147.jpg - (84.11KB , 522x600 , 1a4a6c5a3fa4db51624907d979413a3a.jpg ) [iqdb]
21410
>"And then there were none," he whispers.

I see what you did there.

{X} The Stradivarius violin.

And leave...
{X} A small note. It reads "To use, aim and throw hard."
{X} A broken door knob handle. It seems pretty useless.
{X} A blindfold. It seems to be part of a magician's set.
{X} A cloth gag. Not very funny, in your opinion.
{X} A bicycle chain. You can't remember what you were thinking when you took it.
>> No. 21411
[x] The Stradivarius violin.
[x] The violin case.
[x] The length of silk rope.

And leave...
[x] A small note. It reads "To use, aim and throw hard."
[x] A broken door knob handle. It seems pretty useless.
[x] A blindfold. It seems to be part of a magician's set.
[x] A cloth gag. Not very funny, in your opinion.
[x] A bicycle chain. You can't remember what you were thinking when you took it.
[x] The length of silk rope.


I don't see what's stopping us from taking all three. And not taking the case with the violin itself seems pretty silly. Likewise, I don't see what's stopping us from leaving the silk rope in our room.
>> No. 21412
>What is Grey taking after his little concert?
[x] The Stradivarius violin.
[x] The violin case.

>Grey's pockets are almost full. He can pass by his room before dinner to leave a few items.
[x] A small note. It reads "To use, aim and throw hard."
[x] A blindfold. It seems to be part of a magician's set.
[x] A cloth gag. Not very funny, in your opinion.
[x] A bicycle chain. You can't remember what you were thinking when you took it.
[x] Three small candles. You'll need some matches.
[x] A pair of police handcuffs and keys. Heavy-duty.
[x] The length of silk rope.
[x] A broken door knob handle. It seems pretty useless.

Playing the violin is good, but magic tricks are an excellent way of keeping Flandre entertained as well. And I can see some delightful misunderstandings when your assistant Koakuma discovers the items when she searches your room. You'll need to go back to that dressing room for a top hat and tails, though.

>A broken door knob handle. It seems pretty useless.
>The length of silk rope.

You might be learning Dimension Door and Rope Trick eventually, so these may not be quite as useless as they appear.
>> No. 21415
Bring/Take:
The Stradivarius violin.
The violin case.
A few pieces of blank stationary.
A blind fold.
A pair of police handcuffs and keys.
Three small candles.

Leave:
Everything else.
>> No. 21416
>[ ] A cloth gag. Not very funny, in your opinion.

Hahaha.
>> No. 21419
>>21416

Fuck, I just got that.
>> No. 21422
Take:
[X] The Stradivarius violin.
[X] The violin case.
[X] The length of silk rope.
Leave:
[X] Everything; I see no reason to carry around this assortment of miscellany with us.
On the note of miscellany, I think the combination of the note and doorknob could open up some fun opportunities. Or last-ditch defense.
>> No. 21425
>>21422
modification: I see no reason to take this with us to dinner, at least.
>> No. 21428
File 122403618590.jpg - (47.99KB , 413x720 , keine_sensei.jpg ) [iqdb]
21428
Loading User Commands:
[X] Custom

---

After his performance, the Scarlet sisters leave the room.

"Dinner should be ready," Remilia says as she walks out.

Grey carefully fits his instrument into its case. He takes a thoughtful look at the silk rope that Flandre left behind. After making sure no one else is in the room, he pockets it as well.

He passes by his room on the second floor to leave a few items: the silk rope, the note, the broken door knob handle, the blindfold, the cloth gag, and the bicycle chain.

With his pockets a bit less full, he heads toward the dining room.

---

[X] Inventory
A Stradivarius violin. It seems to have a life of its own.
A violin case. Self explanatory.
A few pieces of blank stationary. You'll need something to write with, first.
A map of the East Wing of the Voile library.
Nothing special is marked on it.
A catalogue listing books in the East Wing. It isn't very thick, but the print is small and hard to read.
A pair of police handcuffs and keys. Heavy-duty.
Three small candles. You'll need some matches.

---

He considers what he should talk about during dinner as he walks.

[ ] Custom
>> No. 21432
File 12240383271.jpg - (67.93KB , 413x720 , keine_sensei.jpg ) [iqdb]
21432
[x] Pray to the system and keine_sensei.jpg for hints.
>> No. 21438
File 122404520075.jpg - (47.98KB , 413x720 , keine_sensei.jpg ) [iqdb]
21438
System Hint:
The day has been long, tiring and stressful. Perhaps one should try talking about a pleasant topic? Dinner isn't usually a venue for an interrogation.
>> No. 21439
>>21430
This seems to be... not smart.
>> No. 21440
[£] Discuss Flandre's interests and hobbies.
[£] Offer to answer Sakuya's questions.
[£] Entertain Remilia with today's exploits.
>> No. 21442
>>21439

Well, I still want to get around to that shit sooner or later. It may not be smart to ask about it now, but bottling up this entire incident forever doesn't seem too cool with me either.

When is it a SMART time to shoot for some juicy exposition, if not when everybody's chill?

[x] Discuss Flandre's interests and hobbies. Ask what the rope, the gag, the cuffs, and the candles were for.
[x] Offer to answer Sakuya's questions.
[x] Entertain Remilia with today's exploits. Really ham up the story about how you scared one of those crochounds away without even lifting a finger.

Changing vote because apparently asking too much about touchy subjects will make everyone *frumple* and then they'll *dissolve* me for being such a *silly cow*.
>> No. 21443
[x] "Flandre, why don't you tell your sister what fun we had originally planned for?"
[x] "Maybe Sakuya'll be free to join us next time we play together?" Smile at Sakuya and dangle the handcuffs teasingly for emphasis.
[x] Propose a toast to Stradivari family, for whom without, you almost certainly would no longer be counted among the living.

meido intimidatan & vampire amusan gaems
>> No. 21460
File 122411761823.jpg - (28.50KB , 544x340 , tea_time.jpg ) [iqdb]
21460
Loading User Commands:
[X] Custom

---

"... our eyes were locked in mortal combat. In the end, the creature fled, yelping like the mongrel it is," Grey says, complete with exaggerated gestures and sound effects. He continues narrating his exploits, up to the part where he is almost knocked unconscious (he used his will to stay conscious, remembering the fabled "Iron Heart Surge").

"And finally, we were all able to have our tea in peace."

Remilia smiles at the performance, clearly enjoying herself. Flandre giggles innocently, as if listening to a children's story. Even Sakuya seems at ease. However, neither Patchouli nor Koakuma are having dinner with them. Remilia mentioned that Patchouli rarely leaves the library. It seems that this morning was an exception.

"Excellent. You may earn your full name yet," Remilia says.

"That was a really funny story! I wish I was awake to see it," says Flandre.

Grey turns to Flandre. Right now, she looks like an innocent little girl. She really doesn't seem as dangerous as the rumors imply.

She is just a little... odd.

"Do you like stories, Flandre? What sort of things do you like?"
>> No. 21464
File 122411958473.png - (175.31KB , 700x700 , flandre_strawberry.png ) [iqdb]
21464
"I like interesting things. Your stories are interesting. They make me laugh. Falling stars are interesting. I just go "kyu" and they go boom! Danmaku is interesting. I like the bright colors and sounds. Let's see what else..."

Flandre pauses.

"Sweet things are interesting. I like strawberries, manju, and visitors. They make me feel warm inside. Except for ice cream; it's cold, but I like that too. I don't like too many cold things, though. They give me a headache. Sometimes I can't remember, but cold things aren't good for me."

"Except for ice cream?" Grey asks.

Flandre smiles happily. "Yeah, I like ice cream!" she immediately replies.

"I like ice cream too." Grey says, smiling.

"Two? I guess I can have two ice creams, but big sister says it isn't good to eat too much. I hear you can die if you eat too much, but what does gambling or painting have to do with it? I tried painting before, but the brush broke and I was sad. I don't like being sad..."

Grey quickly interjects, "But you are happy now at dinner, right?"

Flandre quickly cheers up.

"Yep, I like being with big sister. I just don't like going out too much. Gets kinda confusing outside, and that's annoying. Big sister is definitely not annoying though. I like her very much!"

Remilia smiles gently as she hears this.

"Let's see, I also like playing with Sakuya and China. Patchy is fun too when she isn't giving me lectures. Lectures make me fall asleep, no matter how hard I try. I keep telling her that, but she just gives me books instead. Those make me sleepy too. But one time, Marisa came to visit and that was fun. We flew all around the house. She disappeared after a while, though. She didn't die, so that makes me happy."

Flandre takes a moment to consider Grey.

"I think I like you," she says smiling.

Grey chokes on his soup and coughs violently. Remilia just chuckles. Sakuya is looking away. Is she pitying him?

He stays silent and focuses on his meal. Flandre starts conversing with Remilia instead. They do seem to get along, but he feels some sort of awkwardness about it. Remilia seems a bit strained as she speaks, though she is clearly quite happy. He wonders if something happened in the past.

After the main course, the maids bring in the dessert.

"Strawberries and cream, as you like it." Remilia says.

"Thanks, big sister!"

Grey can't help but smile at Flandre's childlike innocence. Remilia has a surprising sisterly side about her, as well. They both have their own qualities, but together like this, he can't help but watch it in awe.
>> No. 21467
File 122412135247.jpg - (181.34KB , 510x652 , sakuya.jpg ) [iqdb]
21467
Grey is standing with Sakuya in the kitchen. After dinner, she motioned for him to follow. It seems like she wants to talk with him alone.

"Would you like to ask some questions? I'll answer as best as I can," Grey says.

Sakuya shakes her head.

"I'm in no mood for that. So many things happened today: the youkai attack, our chat in the kitchen, then your performance. I need some time for this to sink in."

Grey stifles a laugh. Sakuya looks up, slightly irritated.

"Sorry, I just never thought I'd hear that from you. About needing time, I mean."

Sakuya sighs and shrugs.

"More importantly, I would like to apologize for my earlier behaviour. I wasn't myself, that was shameful."

She looks down and shuffles her feet.

"Hurting a guest, and another human at that. After everything that Lady Remilia has done for me, I dared let that side of me out again."

Grey rubs his neck reflexively as they stand quietly for a moment.

"I'm still alive, so don't worry about it. I'm sure you only meant to protect everyone in the Mansion," he says. Better deal with this smoothly; no telling what would set her off again.

Sakuya looks up with a determined expression on her face.

"Thank you very much. If you need anything, just ask."

Grey nods.
>> No. 21468
File 122412206096.jpg - (319.34KB , 1024x683 , sealed_letter.jpg ) [iqdb]
21468
Grey stands alone in his room. He sighs in relief. Somehow, it looks like he is going to survive the end of this day.

He takes from his pocket a sealed letter.

"Open this tomorrow morning, it lists your tasks for the day. Don't forget." Remilia instructed.

As he changes into the sleeping wear left for him (probably by the maids), he thinks about what to do next.

The day was tiring and stressful. Exploring the Mansion tonight seems like a bad idea. He could open the letter and read it now; it shouldn't make much of a difference, right? He can also leave that till tomorrow morning.

[ ] Open the letter now.
[ ] Go to sleep.
>> No. 21470
[X] Go to sleep.

It said to open it in the morning, that's when we open it. You have to treat letters properly - always opened only by the recipient, always following whatever instructions are given about opening it.
>> No. 21471
[ x ] Go to sleep.
>> No. 21473
[x] Go to sleep.

Someone's at the door. It could be...

1. Remilia.
2. Flandre.
3. Hong Meiling.
4. Sakuya Izayoi.
5. Koakuma.
6. Patchouli Knowledge.
7. A Crochound is fine too.


.... A crochound is fine too.
>> No. 21475
>>21442
>*silly cow*
Keine_sensei is not silly at all. How dare you!
>> No. 21478
[♱] Go to sleep.

Follow the Mistress' orders.
>> No. 21489
[†] Go to sleep.
>> No. 21495
[X] Go to sleep.

Letter, open, tomorrow, morning, etc.

>>"I like interesting things. Your stories are interesting. They make me laugh. Falling stars are interesting. I just go "kyu" and they go boom! Danmaku is interesting. I like the bright colors and sounds. Let's see what else..."

Flandre Scarlet, do not amuse.
>> No. 21501
File 122419775570.jpg - (39.22KB , 800x531 , hallway.jpg ) [iqdb]
21501
Loading User Commands:
[X] Go to sleep.

---

"A new moon," he says.

It is time.

He takes one last look out of the window before leaving his room.

Hallways. This Mansion is full of these damned hallways. Hallways that sometimes loop unexpectedly, or hallways that lead to dead ends. To a newcomer, the place is a labyrinth.

But he is no newcomer.

He walks carefully and quietly. Most of the Mansion's inhabitants are in their own rooms at this time. To be sure, he heads toward the less used wing of the Mansion. As expected, he meets no one as he walks.

He is all too familiar with these hallways. He has walked all over the Mansion, working and watching. Watching and searching, he remembers how he despaired. Searching and finding, he remembers what he discovered. Finding and waiting, he remembers how he patiently anticipated this day.

The day when he would finally...

He stands before a room.

This room belongs to?
[ ] Remilia
[ ] Sakuya
[ ] Patchouli
[ ] Flandre
[ ] Koakuma
>> No. 21502
>The day when he would finally...

Hand-cuff the pad-maid to her own bed while she's still asleep, then proceeding to have his merry way with her?

[†] Sakuya
>> No. 21503
[ ] Koakuma
>> No. 21504
[X] Sakuya

That rope, blindfold, gag, handcuffs, and candles aren't going to use themselves, you know!
>> No. 21505
[X] Sakuya
>> No. 21506
[x] Sakuya

I was waiting for this.
>> No. 21507
>>21504

Don't forget the bicycle chain!
>> No. 21509
[X] Sakuya
>> No. 21511
[¬] Remilia
>> No. 21512
[x] Remilia
>> No. 21514
[x] Sakuya
>> No. 21516
Isn't it sad, China? ;_;
>> No. 21519
>>21516
No China till the patch.

Serisly, I think its cause we didnt visit her yet.
>> No. 21520
>>21464
Can I has this Flan?

[] Flandre
>> No. 21523
[x] Saguya
>> No. 21524
[x] Patchouli
>> No. 21532
File 122421900048.jpg - (136.13KB , 500x633 , ceb46f085026a76126d1b136e6c654c4.jpg ) [iqdb]
21532
[x] Sakuya

I thought we were leaning toward Patchy or Koakuma. I like this Sakuya, though.
>> No. 21533
>>21532

Oh, we still are. This here is just a good, old-fashioned, cathartic hatefuck.
>> No. 21534
Quick question, does /sdm/ prefer complete posts, or are split updates alright? Not that I'm the writefag, or anything...
>> No. 21535
>>21534

Different strokes. The advantage of the split update is that you can upload more pictures.
>> No. 21536
File 122422273584.jpg - (28.71KB , 484x389 , sakuya.jpg ) [iqdb]
21536
Loading User Commands:
[X] Sakuya

---

He opens the door.

Sakuya is leaning against the wall, holding a cup of tea.

"Barging into someone's room uninvited? That's not like you."

He gives a polite smile as he closes the door behind him.

"I thought you respected my work?" he asks.

Sakuya gives him a sardonic grin.

"I do. That is precisely why I think you should go."

She takes a sip from her tea before putting it down on the desk.

"This is unlike you," she says.

Without warning, he locks the door behind him, then gives Sakuya a polite bow.

"This night is unlike others," he says.

"How so?," she asks, face expressionless. Her left hand is fidgeting under her uniform.

"Because tonight, I am not here to provide service."

His smile widens.

"Tonight, I am here to receive it."
>> No. 21538
File 122422401368.jpg - (12.64KB , 270x246 , sakuya_confused.jpg ) [iqdb]
21538
Sakuya motions her hand deeper into her uniform, as if looking for something.

"You have quite some guts to come at me like this," she says. "You know what I am capable of. But no matter, I think I can disable you before we get any more distracted. Lady Remilia will most certainly be displeased at this."

He gives her a slight nod.

"Go ahead."

In an instant, her hands are holding long knives. She makes a quick motion, then throws them.

"W-w-what the hell?"

All of the knives miss. She never missed before. Especially not at a stationary target.

"That was quite rude, you know," he says.

Wasting no time, Sakuya has another set of knives ready in her hands. He is no longer smiling.

"I was hoping that this could be pleasant for both of us, but now I've changed my mind."

He raises his hand. Sakuya freezes in place. He snaps his fingers. Sakuya drops her knives. He takes a step forward. Sakuya drops her to her knees.

"You bastard! What the hell are you planning? How are you doing this?"

He looks at her thoughtfully.

"You have other things to worry about."

He makes a few strange gestures. Sakuya rises and sits herself on the bed.

"But I will tell you this: soon, I'll be able to inspire the very stones in the ground to rise up and serve me."

He takes something out of his pocket.
[ ] Rope
[ ] Candles
[ ] Handcuffs
[ ] Bicycle Chain
>> No. 21539
[ x ] Rope
>> No. 21540
[X] Handcuffs
>> No. 21541
File 122422435931.jpg - (223.38KB , 704x686 , 1224224173322.jpg ) [iqdb]
21541
[!/] Rope

Pad Meido Moan
>> No. 21542
[x] Rope

Bondage Sakuya is hot.
>> No. 21544
File 122422515595.jpg - (47.57KB , 309x498 , 4bvu.jpg ) [iqdb]
21544
>>21539
MMMMPPH!
>> No. 21545
[ ] Rope
>> No. 21547
[x] Rope
>> No. 21548
[x] Rope

Sakuya was right after all? How deliciously ironic.
>> No. 21549
[x] Handcuffs
>> No. 21555
[x] Candles
[x] Open the window to let in the cool air

There's no fun in restraints if she can't resist.
>> No. 21557
[x] handcuff, tape mouth, rope
>> No. 21558
I'm disappointed that we have nothing to craft a makeshift dog collar from. It would be rather fitting to have her leashed while we "receive service" from her.
>> No. 21560
File 122426726037.jpg - (279.46KB , 492x971 , the_most_moe_situation_06.jpg ) [iqdb]
21560
In before cockblocking oujosama and it was just a dream
>> No. 21561
>>21541
>Pad Meido Moan
FUCK YEAH

Wasn't a bad movie, either.
>> No. 21571
File 122430512639.jpg - (44.00KB , 422x630 , sakuya_defiant.jpg ) [iqdb]
21571
Loading User Commands:
[X] Rope

---

"You'll pay for this you piece of shit scum!," Sakuya says.

Still holding the rope, he raises his other hand in a smooth motion. Sakuya stands up and begins to undress herself.

"E-e-eh?"

Sakuya slowly unties her apron. Then, she carefully removes her dress, letting it drop to the floor. She stands in front him, with her white silk undershirt and panties exposed.

"Wh-wh-what the hell are you doing?"

He smiles, completely enjoying the sight. She is still wearing her white frilly headband and her knee-socks. For some reason, he feels that this would have a better effect.

"You look really cute like this," he says.

"Sick pervert!"

His smile widens. He savors her humiliation. But this is not enough. He makes another gesture with his free hand.

Sakuya meticulously unties her ribbon. Then, she carefully unbuttons her shirt, exposing a pleasant and surprising sight.

"Ahaha, does Remilia know about this?"

Sakuya says nothing, turning bright-red. Quite a refreshing look for her, embarrassment.

He then lowers his free hand, causing Sakuya to crumple on the ground. He begins to tie her ankles together.

"Don't touch me, you son of a bitch!"

He ignores her and continues his work. He ties her wrists behind her, then as a final touch, he loops the rope around her neck. The knot around her neck is a cross between a leash and a hangman's noose. He pulls at the rope, causing her to cringe.

"Enjoying your sick fetish? I can see your face practically quivering in delight."

He drops her on the ground, allowing her to fall face first. She grunts in pain as he grips the rope and lifts her. He looks straight at her eyes, enjoying her anger and fear.

"Forgive me if I borrow the use of your mouth for a moment. Don't worry, I will leave your mind completely free to think and feel. It isn't any fun if you lose control completely..."
>> No. 21572
File 122430570486.jpg - (218.50KB , 850x1133 , 1258782512124.jpg ) [iqdb]
21572
>Sakuya meticulously unties her ribbon. Then, she carefully unbuttons her shirt, exposing a pleasant and surprising sight.

>"Ahaha, does Remilia know about this?"

>Sakuya says nothing, turning bright-red. Quite a refreshing look for her, embarrassment.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Is it PAD or no PAD?
>> No. 21573
File 122430574329.jpg - (75.32KB , 935x605 , 1197863594456.jpg ) [iqdb]
21573
>>21571
>> No. 21575
File 122430676558.jpg - (12.92KB , 252x306 , sakuya_controlled.jpg ) [iqdb]
21575
He sits himself on the bed, holding the end of the rope. He jerks it in a single, sudden motion, forcing Sakuya to kneel in front of him. She looks up at him, with a look that mixed defiance and terror.

But she can't speak.

He puts a finger into Sakuya's mouth. She begins licking it delicately, despite her angry expression. Then, the opens her mouth and gobbles it.

She sucks at the finger hungrily. She sucks at it noisily, letting her spittle drip to the floor.

"A-a-ah!," she moans as he pulls the finger away. He grins as he motions his hand lazily.

Sakuya crawls forward on her knees and tries to reach for his pants. However, this proves impossible, as her wrists are tied behind her back. She somehow manages to unclasp his pants using her tongue.

She then bites at the zipper, pulling it carefully down. Her motions quickly excite him. She then licks desperately at his manhood, manipulating her tongue over his underwear.

He lets her continue this motion for a whole minute, enjoying the sensation.

"Alright, I suppose I'll have to help out, since you're all tied up," he says.

She says nothing in reply, but her eyes are beginning to tear up.

He frees his penis, slowly and deliberately, enjoying the horrified expression in Sakuya's eyes. He dangles it in front of her face for a moment before making another gesture with his hand.

Sakuya sticks her tongue out and carefully probes his member. First, the licks the top of the shaft, gradually moving down its length. Then, she laps the area around his shaft completely. Finally, she tickes his scrotum meticulously, as if enjoying a sweet treat.

"Not bad. Perhaps I've underestimated you? I wonder how it would feel if you did this willingly...", he comments.

Sakuya opens her mouth and starts experimenting with the top of his shaft. She carefully tests its length, taking as much of it inside. Then, she pulls her mouth slowly back up, relaxing her throat. She moves her mouth forward into it again, this time going deeper, before pulling herself backward. She continues this motion, building up both rythm and suction as she bobs her head up and down.

Up and down. Up and down. Up and down. The sensation is incredible.

Up and down. Up and down. Up and down. Her head bobs erratically in uneven intervals.

Up and down. Up and down. Up and down. She seems to be experimenting with different paces, finding the most effective speed.

Up and down. Up and down. Up and down. She found the optimum rythm. She keeps it up like clockwork. He didn't expect her body to adapt this quickly.

Up and down. Up and down. Up and down. She looks up at him, tears flowing freely from her eyes. The defiance she showed earlier has vanished. He almost feels pity.

Up and down. Up and down. Up and down. The sensation is simply incredible, at this rate, he is going to...

"MMMPH!"

He empties himself into her throat. Sakuya swallows every drop as if it was made of the finest wine.

He lies with his back on the bed, panting. He motions his hand reflexively to maintain control. Her technique almost broke his concentration. In fact, he is almost sure that he lost control during the orgasm. He raises his head and takes a peek at Sakuya.

She lies in a heap on the floor, shivering uncontrollably. She sheds silent tears in torrents, since she still has no control of her mouth. Exposed, vulnerable, then finally violated, it looks like her mind can't take much more of this.

He sighs.

Looks like the fun is over.
>> No. 21576
File 12243072922.jpg - (6.53KB , 380x202 , having_fun_yet.jpg ) [iqdb]
21576
He zips his pants and adjusts it to be presentable. Then, he heads into Sakuya's bathroom to wash his face. He feels quite satisfied, almost merry, even. Breaking her will was far more enjoyable than he imagined.

However, he didn't come her just to break her will.

He returns to the bedroom and looks down at Sakuya. She lies helplessly on the floor in shock. It seems that even without using his skills, she is of no threat to anyone now. She looks pathetic, a shadow of her usual pride and elegance. She is broken, even if she was left alive, she would be of no use to anyone.

He sighs as he steps toward her.

He still has one more thing to do.

[ ] Manipulate her into committing suicide.
[ ] Kill her yourself.
>> No. 21577
[X] Give her a proper screwing, and kill her when she reaches orgasm. She might as well die in ecstasy.

I am a bad man.
>> No. 21579
Story isn't over yet, Anon.

Also, since I don't see any Custom option.

[X] Manipulate her into committing suicide.

We still have the rest of SDM to violate and kill/enslave.
>> No. 21581
>>21579

>Also, since I don't see any Custom option.

I'm going to say it's because our mind control powers are working on us as well. It's making us THINK we have no other choices here and have to follow through with the two choices presented. Well, I'm also going to say, "Think again."

[x] Kill yourself.

This is the version of Grey with all of his memories intact, and all of his pure evil that he left behind when he got teleported into Gensokyo. I refuse to let it win. I reject it, by ending its existence myself.

This shit's meta, man.
>> No. 21582
File 122431070861.jpg - (16.64KB , 320x256 , shit-bricks.jpg ) [iqdb]
21582
>>21576
Still in shock, will vote lator.
>> No. 21583
[X] Give her a proper screwing, and kill her when she reaches orgasm. She might as well die in ecstasy.
>> No. 21585
[x] Kill yourself.

MINDFUCK OPTION
>> No. 21586
>>21585
as much as i want to see that

[x] Give her a proper screwing, and kill her when she reaches orgasm. She might as well die in ecstasy.
>> No. 21588
[X] Kill yourself.

Inb4 whatever we do here has actual consequences.
>> No. 21589
[X] Kill yourself.
>> No. 21590
[x] Give her a proper screwing.
[x] Then kill yourself.
>> No. 21591
[X] Kill yourself.
>> No. 21592
[X] Give her a proper screwing, and kill her when she reaches orgasm. She might as well die in ecstasy.
[X] Call for Koakuma
[X] Kill yourself in front of her.
>> No. 21593
{X} Give her a proper screwing, and kill her when she reaches orgasm. She might as well die in ecstasy.

haha what
>> No. 21594
[x] Kill yourself.
>> No. 21597
[x] Kill yourself.
>> No. 21598
[x] Kill yourself.

This ought to fuck with Sakuya's head.
>> No. 21599
I still have no clue what's going on but I'm dying to know.
>> No. 21609
[x] Kill yourself.
>> No. 21614
[x] Kill yourself.
>> No. 21628
[X] Give her a proper screwing, and kill her when she reaches orgasm. She might as well die in ecstasy.
>> No. 21630
[X] Give her a proper screwing, and kill yourself when you reach orgasm. You might as well die in ecstasy.
>> No. 21638
File 12243895343.jpg - (140.99KB , 745x1000 , 121.jpg ) [iqdb]
21638
[X] Give her a proper screwing, and kill her and yourself when she reaches orgasm. You might as well die in ecstasy together.
>> No. 21642
>>21599
oh u.
>> No. 21659
File 122441580254.jpg - (100.65KB , 432x289 , fog_lake.jpg ) [iqdb]
21659
Loading User Commands:
[X] Custom

---

Grey wakes up with a start, panting heavily. He wipes the cold sweat from his brow as he calms himself down.

"What the hell was that?" he asks himself.

That dream felt real. He remembers every step he took as he stepped out of his room. He remembers every detail of the walk. He even knows the location of Sakuya's room, despite never being told. And somehow, he knows that if he follows the same path, he'll find it exactly as it was in the dream.

He recalls barging into Sakuya's room. He remembers the conversation in detail, even the tone and volume of his voice. He remembers mocking and overpowering her, despite her powers.

He even remembers the sensation when he violated her. The smell of her hair. The smooth, soft touch of her skin. The suction and the rythm, he could remember everything as if it was done moments ago. He looks down to see himself get excited at this. He slaps himself, hard.

Then he remembers what he did to her afterward.

Before he realizes it, a few tears flow down his eyes as recalls each moment. He hangs his head down in shame and guilt, letting the tears flow freely to the floor. Worst of it was the horror. The horror that he realized his own feelings when he did that to Sakuya.

He enjoyed it. He savored it all: mocking, subduing, violating, and finally...

"Monster," he whispers.

It takes several minutes before Grey finally recovers from the shock. He manages to get himself out of bed to look out of the window. A dreary fog covers the lake and forest. Not exactly a pleasant omen.

Seems like it is mid morning.

He considers what to do next.
[ ] Head to the kitchen and make yourself some breakfast.
[ ] Open Remilia's letter.
[ ] Visit Sakuya's room.
[ ] Visit the Voile Library.
[ ] Visit the changing room.
[ ] Explore the rest of the Mansion.
[ ] Head outside of the Mansion.
[ ] Custom.

What should he take with him?
[ ] Custom
>> No. 21660
File 122441636947.jpg - (137.33KB , 353x352 , laughing awesome man.jpg ) [iqdb]
21660
IT WAS ALL A DREAM
>> No. 21661
[X] Open the letter
>> No. 21662
[x] Open Remilia's letter.
Then:
[x] Visit Sakuya's room.

We can return to our room for what we need after, before we take a bath or have breakfast. "I had a terrible dream and wanted to make sure it was just that," is a perfectly reasonable excuse here.
>> No. 21663
[x] Open Remilia's letter.
Then:
[x] Visit Sakuya's room.

Okay.
>> No. 21666
[x] Open Remilia's letter.
Then:
[x] Visit Sakuya's room.
>> No. 21667
>>21662
[x] Open Remilia's letter.
Then:
[x] Visit Sakuya's room.
>> No. 21668
[X] Open Remilia's letter.
Then:
[X] Visit Sakuya's room.
Taking:
[X] A map of the East Wing of the Voile library. Nothing special is marked on it.
[X] A broken door knob handle. It seems pretty useless.
[X] A pair of police handcuffs and keys. Heavy-duty.
[X] Three small candles. You'll need some matches.
>> No. 21679
In before he finds Sakuya raped and/or dead.
>> No. 21692
>In before he finds a dead clone of himself

Fixed for maximum mindfuck.
>> No. 21708
>In before he finds a dead clone of himself in a maid outfit

NO GREY, YOU ARE THE SAKUYA
>> No. 21709
>In before he finds a massive machine that's operated by a bunch of levers, with a dog at the seat.

"So... it was you..."
>> No. 21725
So yeah, I've got a theory.
Koakuma pulled a Tsukihime, and gave Grey a Happy Fun Succubus Dream for some reason. But, because of the mechanics of the sent dream go right to the unconscious mind or something, the true, inner, forgotten Grey --who was apparently one hell of an evil bastard-- was the Grey that appeared in the dream.
I really hope Koakuma wasn't able to watch the dream, because if so, she will now be aware of who we really are/were, and will be unhappy at us for choosing Sakuya (at best), or have become scared of us and alerted Patchy, who likely would tell Remi (at worst).
So expect bad things to happen shortly.
>> No. 21726
File 122447720179.jpg - (102.44KB , 800x518 , hakurei_shrine.jpg ) [iqdb]
21726
Loading User Commands:
[X] Open Remilia's letter.
[X] Visit Sakuya's room.

---

After finishing his morning rituals and changing into his uniform, Grey manages to calm himself down.

He takes a seat on his bed and opens Remilia's letter.

"I am heading to the Hakurei Shrine this morning. Sakuya
is accompanying me there. We have some business to
discuss with the shrine maiden. Perhaps some others
will be there, as well.

For this morning, you are to clean up the Armory. It is located at the first floor - if you are coming from the kitchen, it is past the Voile Library. You can ask the maids for
directions if you get lost.

The other maids have already been assigned duties, so you are to complete this alone. I expect it to be spotless before I return this afternoon.

If you see anything you can use, you may borrow it.

- Remilia"

Grey sighs as he pockets the letter. He hopes that the Armory isn't nearly as large as the library. Looks like he is going to be busy. Hopefully nothing strange happens today.

Speaking of strange things, he should check on Sakuya.

Grey leaves straight for Sakuya's room. As he walks, he notices that the path is exactly as he saw in his dreams - each turn, each door, each window, even the number of lights is the same. Before he realizes it, he is standing before her room.

He knocks several times. No one answers. He starts to get nervous. He tries the knob, but the door is locked.

Grey pauses to think: if something really happened, then Remilia would be at his neck by now. After all, Sakuya is accompanying her to the Shrine. Perhaps they are already there, enjoying a cup of tea. Breaking into Sakuya's room seems to be a bad idea.

He considers what to do next.
[ ] Head to the kitchen and make yourself some breakfast.
[ ] Head to the Armory.
[ ] Visit the Voile Library.
[ ] Visit the changing room.
[ ] Explore the rest of the Mansion.
[ ] Head outside of the Mansion.
[ ] Custom.
>> No. 21730
[ ] Head to the kitchen and make yourself some breakfast.
[ ] Stop by the Voile Library. Chat with Koakuma if she's there, and not busy.
[ ] Afterwards, head to the Armory and get cleaning.
>> No. 21731
[ x ] Head to the kitchen and make yourself some breakfast.
[ x ] Stop by the Voile Library. Chat with Koakuma if she's there, and not busy.
[ x ] Afterwards, head to the Armory and get cleaning.

Security of SDM checkan' gamez.
>> No. 21733
>>21726
[X] Head to the kitchen and make yourself some breakfast.
[X] Head to the Armory.
>> No. 21738
[x] Head to the kitchen and make yourself some breakfast.
[x] Stop by the Voile Library. Chat with Koakuma if she's there, and not busy.
[x] Afterwards, head to the Armory and get cleaning.
>> No. 21745
[x] Head to the kitchen and make yourself some breakfast.
[x] Stop by the Voile Library. Chat with Koakuma if she's there, and not busy.
[x] Afterwards, head to the Armory and get cleaning.
>> No. 21746
[ ] Head to the kitchen and make yourself some breakfast.
[ ] Stop by the Voile Library. Chat with Koakuma if she's there, and not busy.
[ ] Afterwards, head to the Armory and get cleaning.
>> No. 21747
[X] Head to the kitchen and make yourself some breakfast.
[X] Stop by the Voile Library. Chat with Koakuma if she's there, and not busy.
[X] Afterwards, head to the Armory and get cleaning.
>> No. 21748
[X] Head to the kitchen and make yourself some breakfast.
[X] Head to the Armory.
>> No. 21762
[†] Head to the kitchen and make yourself some breakfast.
[†] Stop by the Voile Library. Chat with Koakuma if she's there, and not busy.
[†] Afterwards, head to the Armory and get cleaning.
>> No. 21784
File 122455692073.jpg - (64.12KB , 515x754 , koakuma.jpg ) [iqdb]
21784
Loading User Commands:
[X] Head to the kitchen and make yourself some breakfast.
[X] Stop by the Voile Library. Chat with Koakuma if she's there, and not busy.
[X] Afterwards, head to the Armory and get cleaning.

---

After a quick breakfast at the kitchen, Grey decides to stop by the Voile Library. It is on the way to the Armory anyway. Maybe he can have a chat with Koakuma if she isn't busy.

He reaches the library entrance without meeting anyone. Perhaps the fairy maids are working outside?

Koakuma walks by carrying a books. She looks exhausted.

"Good morning!" Grey says in his cheeriest voice.

Koakuma looks up and manages a weak smile.

"Good morning," she says with a bow. "Have you recovered from yesterday?"

"Yep, and I have you and Patchouli to thank for it. Feel good as new, actually," replies Grey.

Koakuma hangs her head down slightly. She seems troubled.

"I mean, are you okay? I heard about the incident with Sakuya and Flandre yesterday. You were almost killed..."

"That was just a misunderstanding," Grey says as he almost loses composure.

Sakuya certainly looked like she was going to tear him to shreds. And Flandre was completely unpredictable; she acted so innocent, despite her unexpected violence.

"In any case, I think it's all fine now. I'm still alive, after all," he manages.

Koakuma looks up, worried. He needs to change the subject.

"I was just wondering if you are free for a cup of tea and polite conversation," Grey says, smiling.

Koakuma brightens up immediately, though she looks a bit hesitant.

"I'm a bit busy at the moment," she says. "Perhaps we can have some tea this afternoon?"

"Sounds wonderful. I always enjoy good company with good tea," says Grey.

Koakuma looks away, blushing.

"I-I-I need to get back to work," she says as she walks away.
>> No. 21785
Oh ho. Koakuma's awfully skittish this morning.

Weren't nightmares at one point thought to be the result of demons "riding" the dreamer while he sleeps?

I don't think you should pay too much attention to these bad dreams in the future. Or at least, not until you start feeling exhausted during the waking hours.
>> No. 21786
File 12245596982.jpg - (48.45KB , 371x550 , spears.jpg ) [iqdb]
21786
"What the hell?" Grey mutters.

He thought that Remilia was a kind and understanding person. She didn't kill him and drink his blood. She didn't make him Flandre's plaything or Sakuya's pincushion. In fact, she provided him a job and a place to stay, which is probably the only reason he is still alive. Perhaps she wasn't as nice as he first thought.

The Armory isn't as big as the Voile Library, at the very least. It is the size of a large warehouse. Various weapons lie in countless racks and crates around the room. It is next to impossible to finish cleaning the place before Remilia gets back. Is this her idea of a joke?

The weapons seem to come from various eras before the 1900s, perhaps it is a collection of some sort? There are some weapons that don't come from Europe, such as a Persian Shamshir and a Japanese Katana and matching Wakizashi. There even seem to be a few firearms of some sort. Grey notes that all the weapons seem to be well-maintained, despite the age.

"If you see anything you can use, you can borrow it," Remilia wrote. Perhaps he can find something useful while cleaning.

He sighs as he looks at the job ahead of him.

[ ] Start cleaning. The room isn't going to clean itself.
[ ] Browse through the weapons. Maybe you can find something you can use.
[ ] Leave the armory. Perhaps you can find something else to do.
[ ] Custom
>> No. 21788
[ ] Start cleaning. The room isn't going to clean itself.
[ ] While cleaning, examine the weaponry to see what they have available.
>> No. 21789
[x] Start cleaning. The room isn't going to clean itself.
[x] While cleaning, examine the weaponry to see what they have available.

Yep.
>> No. 21790
>>21786
[X] Start cleaning. The room isn't going to clean itself.
[X] While cleaning, examine the weaponry to see what they have available.

Ditto. For some reason, Grey seems to be suited to a halberd or one of those swords-disguised-as-a-cane deals.
>> No. 21791
[x] Start cleaning. The room isn't going to clean itself.
[x] While cleaning, examine the weaponry to see what they have available.
>> No. 21794
[x] Start cleaning. The room isn't going to clean itself.
[x] While cleaning, examine the weaponry to see what they have available.

I think this exercise is just to get Grey to find a weapon he's interested in.

Once we start wearing the fancier butler attire, a sword-cane could be suitable, as would be a derringer, or a shoe knife. Maybe even one of Odd Job's steel-rimmed hats?
>> No. 21806
[†] Start cleaning. The room isn't going to clean itself.
[†] While cleaning, examine the weaponry to see what they have available.

Firearms! The 1940-s C96 Mauser! ~ and we just need the Unlimited Magazine Works!
>> No. 21809
Server reconnected at: >>21807