[Return]
Archived thread

File 12216681904.jpg - (424.27KB , 750x600 , ddc355062f4844c29a5034ccf67c0f78474cf970.jpg ) [iqdb]
20109 No. 20109
You slapped Remilia....

"Th-this feeling!" Remilia says low voiced "In my whole life... I've been never ever slapped..."
"Stop toying with Sakuya's feelings!" you shout angrily.And Remilia begins to laugh. The lights of the candles disappears and it becomes pitch dark in the room... "It was a dick move" you continue... "Mankind ill needs a savior such as you."
"Is that so~?" Remilia replies, and some kind of red energy field is forming in her hand, in this light you spot the little vampires face. Her fangs gotten greater, and you see her eyes are shining red. "Your time is up!" Damn she is about to attack you....
click "I loved you!" a voice says click
Suddenly you have a knife in both of your hands. You quickly throw the one from your left hand towards Remilia, but she disappears, and you hear the knife clinges off from the wall. You missed her.
"die" you hear her serious voice from the left, you quickly turn to that direction. The red light, that looks like a spear in Remilia's hands is shining so that it lights the whole room. The odds are againts you...

click

And suddenly Sakuya appears again in front of you, and she hugs you. "I cannot let you die!" she says sobbing.
"SAKUYA GET OUT OF THE WAY!" Remilia shouts
"No, I can't!" Sakuya replies squeezing you more thightly.
"I SAID GET OUT OF MY WAY!"
"NO!" Sakuya shouts.
"Sakuya, do as she says, don't die because of me!" you say and you push her away forcefully.
Suddenly the door opens, providing a little more light. And somebody steps in. An another girl, with a book in her hand:
"Curse you Remilia, can't you just suck his blood, as usuall, in silence?" the girl says on a bored voice...

[ ] Don't say anything, maybe that girl will manage somehow to save your life...
[ ] Write in, but this time, please be a little more serious, because it wouldn't be fun if you would die, just now...

>> No. 20111
[x] Apologize to the book girl with a wave, "Sorry. My bad."
[x] Whisper to Sakuya, "I have regen h4x, remember? Take it easy~"
[x] More loudly to Sakuya, "Now, now," chidingly. "What's a little murder between future in-laws?"
[x] "Miss Scarlet, I won't apologize for slapping you, but if satisfaction is what you seek, you should arrange a proper duel. What do you say to... pistols on the veranda at dawn?"

You'll probably die yes, but this buys a bit of time, and I think you'll regenerate a bit more quickly from a bullet wound than by being impaled by Gungnir.
>> No. 20112
>[ ] Write in, but this time, please be a little more serious, because it wouldn't be fun if you would die, just now...

We were dead serious. We didn't vote to choke slap the bitch!

[x] Apologize to the book girl with a wave, "Sorry. My bad."
[x] Whisper to Sakuya, "I have regen h4x, remember? Take it easy~"
[x] More loudly to Sakuya, "Now, now," chidingly. "What's a little murder between future in-laws?"
[x] "Miss Scarlet, I won't apologize for slapping you, but if satisfaction is what you seek, you should arrange a proper duel. What do you say to... pistols on the veranda at dawn?"
>> No. 20113
Damn. First Reimu, then all of Eientei, now Remilia? This sucks. When are we gonna catch a break? Well, Keine and Mokou, but still....Damn.

[x] Apologize to the book girl with a wave, "Sorry. My bad."
[x] Whisper to Sakuya, "I have regen h4x, remember? Take it easy~"
[x] More loudly to Sakuya, "Now, now," chidingly. "What's a little murder between future in-laws?"
[x] "Miss Scarlet, I won't apologize for slapping you, but if satisfaction is what you seek, you should arrange a proper duel. What do you say to... pistols on the veranda at dawn?"
>> No. 20114
I'm gone for two days and I come back and we're as good as dead. Nice job, guys!

[X] "Uhm, can't we talk this through like adults? I don't want things to get messy (and stay in one piece, if that's possible~) and to make Sakuya sad.
Could you perhaps allow me to work off my debt to atone for what I've done? I bet you've never had a butler before. And if you've had a butler and ate him, maybe we can find another way. Maybe you need a baby sitter. Or if you have no need for one, what if I tapped myself for a pint of blood and serve it to you? Bet you never had a bloodbag serving you." *genuflect*
[X] Ignore Sakuya facepalming
[X] Steal a glace at Remi and wait for her reaction
>> No. 20116
>>20114
>can't we talk this through like adults?
>like adults
>adults

o ho ho
>> No. 20118
[X] "Uhm, can't we talk this through like adults? I don't want things to get messy (and stay in one piece, if that's possible~) and to make Sakuya sad.
Could you perhaps allow me to work off my debt to atone for what I've done? I bet you've never had a butler before. And if you've had a butler and ate him, maybe we can find another way. Maybe you need a baby sitter. Or if you have no need for one, what if I tapped myself for a pint of blood and serve it to you? Bet you never had a bloodbag serving you." *genuflect*
[X] Ignore Sakuya facepalming
[X] Steal a glace at Remi and wait for her reaction

Most stupid suggestion so far. I'm all for it!
>> No. 20119
[X] "Uhm, can't we talk this through like adults? I don't want things to get messy (and stay in one piece, if that's possible~) and to make Sakuya sad.
Could you perhaps allow me to work off my debt to atone for what I've done? I bet you've never had a butler before. And if you've had a butler and ate him, maybe we can find another way. Maybe you need a baby sitter. Or if you have no need for one, what if I tapped myself for a pint of blood and serve it to you? Bet you never had a bloodbag serving you." *genuflect*
[X] Ignore Sakuya facepalming
[X] Steal a glace at Remi and wait for her reaction

The sudden need for seriousness has us blindsided.
>> No. 20120
>"SAKUYA GET OUT OF THE WAY!" Remilia shouts
"No, I can't!" Sakuya replies

How does a dog know what disobediance is?

[X] "Uhm, can't we talk this through like adults? I don't want things to get messy (and stay in one piece, if that's possible~) and to make Sakuya sad.
Could you perhaps allow me to work off my debt to atone for what I've done? I bet you've never had a butler before. And if you've had a butler and ate him, maybe we can find another way. Maybe you need a baby sitter. Or if you have no need for one, what if I tapped myself for a pint of blood and serve it to you? Bet you never had a bloodbag serving you." *genuflect*
>> No. 20124
[x] Hold shift for focused movement
[x] ABC ← ↙ ↓ ↘ → C
>> No. 20137
[X] "Uhm, can't we talk this through? I don't want things to get messy (and stay in one piece, if that's possible~) and to make Sakuya sad.
Could you perhaps allow me to work off my debt to atone for what I've done? I bet you've never had a butler before. And if you've had a butler and ate him, maybe we can find another way. Maybe you need a baby sitter. Or if you have no need for one, what if I tapped myself for a pint of blood and serve it to you? Bet you never had a bloodbag serving you." *genuflect*
[X] Ignore Sakuya facepalming
[X] Steal a glace at Remi and wait for her reaction

Avoiding implying that Remi's still a brat. What she actually is.

Hey, Sakuya~n. Are you going to write today?
>> No. 20139
[x] Don't say anything, maybe that girl will manage somehow to save your life...
>> No. 20140
File 12217426699.jpg - (494.26KB , 1070x1514 , sakuya_doujinshi_19.jpg ) [iqdb]
20140
>>20137
>Hey, Sakuya~n. Are you going to write today?

Too busy voting for herself.
>> No. 20144
>>20137 I would write, if I had more than 30minutes, but I have some important bussinesses, so I can't... Maybe tomorrow.

ALSO: both of your write-ins made me laugh, I thank you!
Both Remilia and China are quite jealous and dangerous now...
>> No. 20145
>>20144
Too bad. See you tomorrow.

>Both Remilia and China are quite jealous and dangerous now
>are quite jealous

Oh, and here I was thinking she'd want to kill us. But it's still fun and gam... She's weilding Gungnir? Ohmyfuckinggod!!!
>> No. 20146
File 122175991086.jpg - (40.56KB , 584x287 , Másolat - 1217392004300.jpg ) [iqdb]
20146
No.
>> No. 20149
[X] "Uhm, can't we talk this through? I don't want things to get messy (and stay in one piece, if that's possible~) and to make Sakuya sad.
Could you perhaps allow me to work off my debt to atone for what I've done? I bet you've never had a butler before. And if you've had a butler and ate him, maybe we can find another way. Maybe you need a baby sitter. Or if you have no need for one, what if I tapped myself for a pint of blood and serve it to you? Bet you never had a bloodbag serving you." *genuflect*

Leaving out the other options because I have the feeling that we'll be interrupted 10 lines into the next post by Remi anyway.
>> No. 20163
>[ ] Write in, but this time, please be a little more serious, because it wouldn't be fun if you would die, just now...

[X] Be more serious

Updates where?
>> No. 20165
writing now...
>> No. 20166
>>20165

Hooray!
>> No. 20168
maybe it will take some minutes for the update, I would say seven minutes or creative crisis, but I will try to manage to write it.

ALSO:
[X] Offer yourself as a bloodbag, to serve Remilia as a dog..
>> No. 20169
>>20168 [X] Offer yourself as a bloodbag, to serve Remilia as a dog..

I mean this won!
>> No. 20170
>>20169
Can't wait to see how much that bites us in the ass.
>> No. 20171
Suddenly the door opens, providing a little more light. And somebody steps in. An another girl, with a book in her hand:
"Curse you Remilia, can't you just suck his blood, as usuall, in silence?" the girl says on a bored voice...
"Oh did I woken you up?" Remilia says a bit angrily looking at Patchy.
"Indeed, and if I can ask you, please finish him fast, I was reading an interesting book, but yo-" Patchy would say, but Remilia doesn't let her finish that sentence.
"Don't say that your yaoi doujins are that important!" Remilia says on a teasing voice.
"What? I have been reading a book about astro-philosophy!" Patchy answers quickly. "Anyway isn't it time to finish him off?" Patchy changes the main topic, you see that she is slightly blushing.
"Yeah you're right Patchy, he sure annoys me!" Remilia says grinning at you. And the spear in her hand starts to shine again.
"Please Mistress let him live!" Sakuya says crying. You have to think fast, how to remain in one piece! And you've got an idea:
"Mistress Remilia! I've heard you're a wonderful woman!" you say. "Maybe we can we talk this through!"
"Oh really? What do you have to offer me in exchange to your life?"
"Well..." you start "Could you perhaps allow me to work off my debt to atone for what I've done? I bet you've never had a butler before."as you talk you see Remilia's face is getting more and more bored." And if you've had a butler and ate him, maybe we can find another way."
"Oh my God!" you hear Sakuya's voice while you are talking to Remilia. But you just continue:
"Maybe you need a baby sitter. Or if you have no need for one, what if I tapped myself for a pint of blood and serve it to you? Bet you never had a bloodbag serving you."
"Is that all?" Remilia asks you.
"Yes I think!" you say and you make a deep bow.
"You're pathetic..." Remilia says completly unamused, then she turns to the maid: "Sakuya is he really a man? I can't let this trash close to you"
Damn your idea was good, but it had been bad at one point: TIMING! Begging for your life has no effect on her. You even look pathetic now. Your EGO is destroyed with this step... You feel like you should die now. You damn this idiot idea, working as her slave. BAH! But, you can only blame yourself for this idea...
You see the gugnir in Remilia's hand begans to shining, but this time its light blinds you. You can't see anything, you're a dead man! But then you hear a shouting voice:
"DON'T DOO IT!"
"What's wrong Patchy?" Remilia says surprised "Why can't I kill him?"
"I don't feel it would be a good idea, to kill him now!"
"Just tell me one reason, why I can't kill him?" Remilia asks her.
"I can't tell it now!" Patchy says.

DAMN SHE SAVED YOUR LIFE! LUCKY ANON IS JUST LUCKY....

"Sakuya prepare him a room, and give him some food, he will stay here tonight!" Patchouli commands Sakuya.

[ ] let out a realived sigh
[ ] talk...
[ ] get out of the room as fast as you can
>> No. 20172
>>20171 ALSO: facepalm.jpg
>> No. 20174
[x] let out a relieved sigh

So, here's my prediction for this story: Anonymous is going to get everyone in Gensokyo, with the exception of Sakuya, royally pissed off at him (and Sakuya by proxy). With no one left to turn to, Sakuya and Anonymous elope and ride off into the sunset as they escape to the outside world.
>> No. 20175
>>20171
Damn. That brat is hard to please. Maybe the duel at dawn would have put her into better humor.

[X] "Thank you, Miss Patchy. I don't need someone else to interfer on my behalf. I don't need pity. But I'd go to any lenght to make the woman I love stop crying. Please do continue, Miss Remilia."
[X] SEXY BEAMU!
>> No. 20177
[x] let out a realived sigh.
Patchouli must be overjoyed to see an actual male so she can use him as a model for more yaoi doujins.
>> No. 20179
>>20177
>so she can use him as a model for more yaoi doujins.

Might be truer than I first thought.
>> No. 20180
>>20175
I'm confused, first you want a job, but it just made everybody facepalming, but in the end it does turn out well end your life remain safe. And now you would just thrown your life so easily away...

This_isn't_a_dating_sim.jpg
so you have only one life, if you know what I mean...
>> No. 20182
>>20180
I didn't expect we'd make a complete ass of ourselves. I thought Remi might find one idea amusing, we humor her for a while, she loses interest and forgets about the whole thing.
Now she thinks we're a wimp. It was Patchy who saved us and maybe she would have interfered if we'd opted to fight Remilia.
Not that I'm complaining. Just trying to save face, even after the horse has bolted.
>> No. 20183
[X] Cry like a bitch
>> No. 20186
[X] let out a relieved sigh
>> No. 20195
[X] let out a relieved sigh

No tears please, it's a waste of good suffering.
>> No. 20199
[x] Point at Remilia. "Ha ha ha... temporary immunity! In your face Count Chocula!"
[x] Spin in place and moonwalk out of the room.

Now we've made her angry and bored. Hooray. We should try to fix one of those.
>> No. 20203
File 122187474488.jpg - (21.24KB , 360x243 , ct%20chocula.jpg ) [iqdb]
20203
[x] Point at Remilia. "Ha ha ha... temporary immunity! In your face Count Chocula!"
[x] Spin in place and moonwalk out of the room.
>> No. 20204
[X] Point at Remilia. "Ha ha ha... temporary immunity! In your face Count Chocula!"
[X] Spin in place and moonwalk out of the room.
Oh God, I lol'd so hard.
>> No. 20205
[X] Point at Remilia. "Ha ha ha... temporary immunity! In your face Count Chocula!"
[X] Spin in place and moonwalk the hell out of there.

THIS CAN'T POSSIBLY GO WRONG
>> No. 20207
[X] Point at Remilia. "Ha ha ha... temporary immunity! In your face Count Chocula!"
[X] Spin in place and moonwalk out of the room.

Her scowl will be so worth it.

After this we can just go [x] Back 3 choices and maybe not slap Remilia this time.

Or if we do survive this, all we need to do to escape Remi's wrath permanently is to show Flandre how wonderfully zany and likable we are. This plan cannot fail.
>> No. 20212
[x] let out a relieved sigh

Before anything goes wrong.
>> No. 20219
[x] let out a relieved sigh

I don't want to die now ;_;
>> No. 20221
Okay writing now, before the write in leads you to a sad end...
ALSO: There is no options to go back a few choices, I will write only one end, because in hacked mode, you can't save or use cheats...
>> No. 20231
"Sakuya prepare him a room, and give him some food, he will stay here tonight!" Patchouli commands Sakuya.
Damn that was close!
"I thank you miss Patchouli I didn't wanted things to get this messy." you say letting out a realived sigh.
"Why should I let go him? H-he slapped me!" Remilia says.
"I'm sorry for that, but you made fool from Sakuya, and I just couldn't stand it..." you say on an apologizing voice. And now Remilia sighs:
"Silly man! I guess I have to let you in one piece, for now...and if you make Sakuya ever sad, I will kill you immediately You understand?"
"Yes Mistress! I understand..." you say nodding. And you would add a thanks too, but she flies amazingly fast to you and she slaps you.
"Eye for an eye!" She says laughing at you. "From now on you are Sakuya's guest, but this is my house, so don't get in my way!" she looks at Sakuya, who is still sobbing a little... "Sakuya, please take him to your room, he will sleep there!"
Sakuya don't says anything, she just nods to Remilia, and she catches your hand and she leads you out of the room. But she isn't look too happy.
"Oh and if you make her cry, I will destroy you!" Remilia shouts after you, as the two of you are about to leave the room.

As you walk on the corridor you speak:
"What the hell she is thi-" but Sakuya doesn't let you finish, she turns back to you:
"Just shut up! We can talk in peace in my room..." she seems a bit angry, and as she told this she turns away, and she pulls your hand again. "C'mon we should hurry!"
And soon you arrive to Sakuya's room...
"Please wait for me here, I have many things to do." she says as she opens the door for you.

[ ] Wait for her there
[ ] Ask her if you can help.
[ ] Wait for her but say that you want to talk before she goes work.
[ ] Ask her some food
[ ] Ask her for a tea, but this time with some sugar in it
[ ] Ask her for a coffee
>> No. 20233
>"Sakuya, please take him to your room, he will sleep there!"
>he will sleep there!"

Yes, we will! This didn't turn out so bad after all.

[X] Wait for her but say that you want to talk before she goes work.
[X] If we can sort it out, ask her if you can help.

Shouldn't let her go to work with a head full of things to worry about.
>> No. 20235
[x] Ask her if you can help.

Probably not, but at least offer.
>> No. 20242
[X] Wait for her but say that you want to talk before she goes work.

Only safe option. The Little Sister might be lurking somewhere in Sakuya's room.
>> No. 20246
[x] Ask her if you can help.
>> No. 20271
My head hurts badly after yesterday night, so I will write it tomorrow...
ALSO:you can vote more.
>> No. 20272
[X] Wait for her but say that you want to talk before she goes work.
[X] If we can sort it out, ask her if you can help.

>>20271
I can't help but wonder what happens to you on weekends. Car stolen, hand hurt, now a headache. You ought to take it easy
>> No. 20275
>>20272
His lifestyle is like this.

Also i have a cold too...
>> No. 20284
[X] Wait for her but say that you want to talk before she goes work.
[X] If we can sort it out, ask her if you can help.

>>20275
That has never stopped anyone from voting.
>> No. 20296
[x] Wait for her but say that you want to talk before she goes work.
>> No. 20314
>>20275
>His lifestyle is like this.

I don't know if it's because I imagine it being said by a foreign tongue, but this sounds so mysterious and awesome.
>> No. 20321
>>20272 When did I say that my car was stolen? It just got repaired.
>My hand was hurt because I fought with some nigger..
>The headache was caused by some kind of strong alcohol.
Is there anything more that you want to know?

ALSO: writing now..
>> No. 20325
>>20321
Didn't something happen to your father's car?
Note to self: "Questioning gets him to write"

ps: Now I picture STF as some sort of post-modern Hemingway.
>> No. 20328
>>20325 He had a little car accident, in which he totalled his car.
>> No. 20335
File 122211965591.jpg - (29.29KB , 510x440 , df23412341.jpg ) [iqdb]
20335
And soon you arrive to Sakuya's room...
"Please wait for me here, I have many things to do." she says as she opens the door for you. But you stay before the room:
"But you've said that we can talk here!" you say.
"So what is it?" she asks you impatiantly "I have to work!"
"Can't we just talk a little before you go?"
"Allright!" Sakuya says nodding.
"Is this Remilia girl always so..."
"Yes usually..."she says letting out a sigh. "Please don't mess with her, because she can easily kill you."
"She started it!" you say.
"I know she provoked you, but next time please don't do anything againt her will."
"What if she says, jump into the lake? You jump into it?"
"I'm her servant, and I have to obey my Mistress' commands." she says, but with such naturality that you can't complain it."Is that all, what you wanted to say?" she says already turning away from you. But you speak again:
"Please don't ever again cry because of me." you say. She doesn't turn back to you:
"B-but Remilia nearly killed you. You don't know how worried I was." she says on a hesitant voice.
"I'm sorry, that I've made you worry, but she was such a bitch! I just couldn't watch it."
"You're such an idiot..." she says low voiced stepping closer to you.
"Is there something that I can help you?" you ask her, but you already know seeing her face, that this question was pointless.
"I thank you! Just wait for me here.." she says smiling at you.
And she suddenly gives you a kiss on your mouth.

click

...she disappeared! You were left alone. AGAIN!
You should enter into the room and wait for her. But you don't feel like you could wait for her that long. You would explore the mansion, but alone it is quite dangerous.
While you are thinking, you suddenly hear that somebody is coming on the corridor in your direction...

[ ] Wait for her.
[ ] Enter the room and close the door behind you
[ ] Go to the opposite direction, you don't want to meet with her. EXPLORE TIME!
>> No. 20336
[X] Wait for her.

Hey, that's right, we actually kinda sorta got along with Frandoll, right?
>> No. 20337
>>20335
>"What if she says, jump into the lake? You jump into it?"
I cringed.
ps: why are we so confrontational concerning Remi? It might be wise to heed Sakuya's advice, even if it's just for Sakuya's sake.

[X] Wait for her, but make it so that it seems you were just about to go into Sakuya's room.

For when we get the chance:
[X] Find out where the kitchen is and bake some cookies for Sakuya. Or a cake maybe. Well, a cake is even better.
>> No. 20342
[†] Enter the room and close the door behind you
>> No. 20353
wait for the person, then go inside.
>> No. 20362
[‡] Enter the room but leave the door open.
>> No. 20370
[X] Wait for her, but make it so that it seems you were just about to go into Sakuya's room.
>> No. 20373
[X] Enter the room and close the door behind you
[X] Prepare for honeymoon
>> No. 20376
okay writing now.

>why are we so confrontational concerning Remi?
Because she was hurting Sakuya's feelings?
>> No. 20378
>>20376
I meant afterwards, when we we're talking with Sakuya we still kept pressing the Remi subject.

Hurry up, I wonder with who we're going to have a run-in next.
>> No. 20380
You're standing before Sakuya's room, you're about to step into the room, but you hear that somebody is coming in your direction. You decided to wait her. A few moments later you change your mind, because you think it would be troublesome if they'd seen you outside of the room, so you grab the latch, and you pretend that you are about to enter the room.
"Sir!" the girl says. You close the door, and you turn to her. "My Mistress wants to speak with you, please follow me!"she continued it on a shy voice, like she would be afraid of you.
"What does that Remilia want again?" you say bit tempered.
"My mistress is called Patchouli Knowledge!" she says.
"The girl with the book? Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know." you say it on an apologizing voice.
"Please follow me to the libary." she says smiling at you.

You followed her into the libary. At first it didn't seemed that great. But after five minutes of walking between the bookshelves, you realized that it is huge!
"I just wondering. How much book could be founded in this libary?" you say amazed by the greatness of the libary. But the girl just doesn't responds to you.
"Over a hundred thousand." an another voice says. You look around. And you see Patchouli is standing by a bookshelf, searching for a book. "Ah I found it!"
"So you wanted to talk to me." you say, trying to get to the main topic. She takes a book down from the bookshelf:
"Oh yes, yes. come this way, we can talk more confortable at my table." she says, pointing at a table in the nearby...

You sit down opposite to Patchouli at the table. And she starts to read the book, that she just found. But after seven long minutes of silence, you start thinking that maybe she forgot about you...
"Umm... miss Patchouli...why did you saved me?" you ask."I mean I would like to thank you.."
"Oh?~" she says looking at you. "So you didn't noticed?"
"What should I notice?"
"What woul you have done, if I hadn't come?" she asks you,

[ ] Write-in
[ ] "Don't know!"
>> No. 20381
>>20380

[X] "I would have probably died. I had run out of options the moment I angered Remilia, it seems. Running wouldn't have worked, right? I don't think I'll ever slap anyone in this mansion again"
>> No. 20382
L-I-B-R-A-R-Y spells library.

[x] "It's okay, you didn't have to save me. I still had two bombs left."
>> No. 20383
[X] "I would have probably died. I had run out of options the moment I angered Remilia, it seems. Running wouldn't have worked, right? I don't think I'll ever slap anyone in this mansion again."

Because it's the pitiful truth.
>> No. 20386
>>20382
No, I'm fairly certain it spells MOON
>> No. 20392
[x] "Probably would've died for a little while, and then regenerate, hopefully."
>> No. 20405
[X] "I would have probably died. I had run out of options the moment I angered Remilia, it seems. Running wouldn't have worked, right? I don't think I'll ever slap anyone in this mansion again"
>> No. 20450
[X] "I would have probably died. I had run out of options the moment I angered Remilia, it seems. Running wouldn't have worked, right? I don't think I'll ever slap anyone in this mansion again."
>> No. 20460
[x] "I would have probably updated my CYOA."
>> No. 20462
>>20460
Damn. Beat me to it. I even got up and went to the pc to type it.
>> No. 20471
[x] "I would have put on my robe and wizard hat."
"Oh, you are proficient in magic?"
"Let me show you my lvl 3 spell."
>> No. 20495
[x] "I would have put on my robe and wizard hat."

:awesome:
>> No. 20526
I'm sorry for not updating, but I didn't had enough time, because of work (in the past 3days 49 working-hours)... Also: UNOwen made a comment, that I didn't really liked, but it made me realize, that I have to think something new, and much more better, than this...
>> No. 20536
>>20526
>UNOwen made a comment, that I didn't really liked,
Elaborate please. I stopped reading UNOwen's story I think one week ago when they started playing E-cards.

>but it made me realize, that I have to think something new, and much more better, than this...
There might be some truth in this, but don't let that get you down. There are worse people than you on this board, storywise and as far as achievements are concerned. (Hey, you do have a job. I know tripfags that are worse off. Ok, you still might be working double shifts [X], but at least your not working for starvation wages [ ])
You have improved over the course of hacked modo, let me assure you that. Sometimes I don't think you really pick up our write-ins or they just don't pan out as well as we had hoped, but hey, you can't read our minds.

I still haven't really recovered from us slapping Remilia. Maybe some light-hearted shenanigans in the SDM are in order after that, but if that doesn't suit your way of doing an adventure, which I figure is more an extreme approach, then that's that. If you can stint yourself the time, what about a 2-3 hours session where first choice to three decides and you try to reply within an hour. Maybe that could revive the story a little bit.
>> No. 20581
File 122262795284.jpg - (341.75KB , 1039x870 , 02.jpg ) [iqdb]
20581
"Again today?"

It's every day, Sakuya!

GET BACK TO WRITING! (We only ever want to do it with you!)
>> No. 20583
>>20581

sauce?
>> No. 20595
>>20583

Something by VISIONNERZ. It's on Voile, but Voile is down right now.
>> No. 20646
>>20583
The Maid and the Bloody Watch of Fate. The wiki is down, get it from rs.
>> No. 20663
Not even Ran voted this time. What's up with the lack of activity in here? O tempora, o mores!
I fear Sakuya is being worked to death.
>> No. 20670
>>20663
Whine less, vote-pad more, HY.
>> No. 20696
>>20663
She is have a lot work. I didn't see her in MSN too. The perfect meido's also need a rest sometimes.

Here is my vote.
[X] "I would have probably died. I had run out of options the moment I angered Remilia, it seems. Running wouldn't have worked, right? I don't think I'll ever slap anyone in this mansion again"

plus: If she accept my plans and ideas the next update will probably very delicious.
>> No. 20824
A special sudden update will come today.
>> No. 20825
>>20824
Oh boy, finally. There go my expectations rising. Everything alright on your end?
>> No. 20833
What's going on? That's gonna take forever to read!
ps: Good job!
>> No. 20835
"What would you have done, if I hadn't come?" she asks you,
"I would have probably died. I had run out of options the moment I angered Remilia, it seems. Running wouldn't have worked, right?"
"Running away? Even if you could escape from her, for now. It would be only a matter of time, if Remi is desperate to reach something. Then she gets it... Sooner or later..." Patchouli says looking at you, waiting for you to say something.
But you don't say anything. You just start thinking...
Why are you here? What does she want from you? Probably not just talking. Can you thrust her? She saved your life, but for what reason? It must have a reason. Maybe she wants to eat you...
"Are you here?" she says, interupting the silence.
"Yes?" you say."I mean, yes I am!"
"Alright... Was it Sakuya, who advised you to offer yourself as a servant?" she asks.
"No it was my idea. But it didn't worked."
"You overdid it a little." she says with a smile on her face. And she goes on with the book that she found. She turns a page
"I don't think I'll ever slap anyone in this mansion again"
"That's a good idea!" she says behind from the book. After about a minute of silence, she turns a page again. "And what would you have done after you died?" she asks you.
"After I died? I don't believe in such things." you say laughing.
"In what?" she asks you on a serious voice.
"I don't believe in heaven or hell or in reincarnation. If somebody dies, then it's stop being exist, in other words it disappears forever..."
"That is correct. But how can you be so sure? Oh anyway that wasn't what I meant, but I see you are a very young one and you don't even know, what you are."
"What I am?" you say, now very interested.
"You are a youkai!" she says.Your eyes widens as you hear that. Youkai?
"Really? Am I really immortal?" you say surprised, and a smile appears on your face.
"Not hundred percently."
"Why?"
"Even a youkai can be killed..." she says returning to her book.
"But how?" you ask a bit unsure, not knowing that you really want to hear that answer.
"Well..." she starts "Your soul is immortal, and your body regenerates from any damage. But, there are some places where it can't regenerate. Or if a youkai is sealed away, with some sort of spell, it is even worse than death. But don't worry Remilia has already calmed down."
"That's good." you say letting out a sigh. And she returns to read that book again. After turning a few pages. You are getting bored, looking around, you see a half opened door. And you are about to ask her what's in that room, but as she speaks again before you could:
"I almost forgot to ask. What kind of powers do you have?"
"Nothing." you answer. She puts the book down and she leans forward in her chair:
"If you don't have any power, then how did you won againts Eintei? Did they become so weak in the past few years?"
"I just got luck on my side." you say "I found fought with one of Sakuya's knife, but I don't think it had any special powers."
"Hmm... You're interesting. Fighting with only a knife and luck. I bet you can't even fly. Correct?"
"I can't. But can you teach me, how to fly?" you say.
"Hmm... Koakuma!" she calls and the little devil appears behind her.
"Yes, Miss Patchouli?" Koakuma says.
"Give him the book..." she stops here obviously thinking about the title. "the book with the title, TEN STEPS: YOKAI FLIES?. I think that will be the easiest way to learn it."
"I thank you, Miss Patchouli!" you say and you stand up.
"Please this way!" Koakuma says. And you follow her.


{X} CONTINUED...
>> No. 20836
After a long walk between the bookcases, she stops. And she starts searching for that book.
"May I help you?" you say already seeing the book, and that Koakuma searches at the wrong place. You get the book down from the bookcase.
"Oh, you've found it!" she says smiling. But why is she blushing so heavily? She steps closer to you. She hugs you, you try to push her away, because your first thoughts was Sakuya and her silver knives...
But, her pretty hands won't let go of you.
"Oh? What's wrong?" you ask her surprised.
"...you smell good." She stares you with dreamy eyes. "Awww...your scent makes me dizzy..."
"Whaaaat!?"
"Umm...milk...I want milk..."
"Are you alright, Koakuma?" Koakuma looks at you vacantly and puts her hands on your pants.
What the...wait a minute!!"

ZIIIIIIP...

She slowly zips you down.
She licks her lips and slips her fingers inside your underwear. Her smooth fingers pull your hose out.
"Ohh...Ko...Koakuma..." Koakuma's extreme action stuns you.
She opens her mouth wide and gobbles your shaft without hesitation.
"Ohh!!" An electrifying sensation from your dick makes you shiver.
"Ummm...ohhh...CHAP..." She slurps your cock with nasty sounds.

Patchouli looks at the two of you and drops the book from her hands.
"Koakuma...what the hell are you two doing?!" Patchouli asks shocked and she blushes and covers her face in her hands.
You bitterly smile as you look down at Koakuma sucking your shaft.
"Umm...mmm...CHAP-CHAP... his cock is getting bigger...it doesn't fit in my mouth...ummm...SLURP-SLURP." The enchanted Koakuma massages your abs and sucks on you like a kitten does to its mother's titty.
"She said something about my smell, and this happened..."
"Then...why don't you hurry up and cum?" Patchouli reddens and yells at you.
"Y...yeah, but...it's not that easy..." you say, but your shaft is only half erect because of the shock.
"...the milk won't come out...ohh, I'm thirsty..." Koakuma says. "SLURP-SLURP...MUMPH-MUMPH...I want milk now..."
Koakuma flails her legs. Then Patchouli walks up to her.
"Koakuma, you have to do more to have him make milk."
"Is that so?" she says.
"Uh-huh. You have to tickle the tip like this or lick the sack up...massage his balls and the shaft if necessary." Patchouli kindly advises Koakuma.
"I understand. Let me try now!"
Koakuma flattens her devilish ears and wiggles her tongue on your shaft.
"Umm...CHAP-CHAP-CHAP...ohh..."
"Ohh!! This is super..." The electrifying sensation further raises in your shaft upward. "Your advice is working, Patchouli...you're sure experienced." You bear the pleasure and tell Patchouli.
"What do you mean I'm experienced? I just read that in a book. I've never actually done it, myself..." Patchouli timidly tells you this and quiets down.
"Sorry, I didn't know you hadn't..."
"Hey, don't make me say something like this!" Patchouli looks away, but she doesn't stop peeking at our act.
"Ummm...SLURP-SLURP-SLURP...you taste thicker than before...ohh...I want to drink it...please...ummm..." Koakuma erotically twists her hips and clumsily keeps stimulating you and you see that her tail elegantly sways as she moves.
"Ohh...I feel good, Koakuma..."
"I'll serve you good, so...give me a lot of milk...MUMPH-MUMPH." Koakuma buries her face in my crotch and serves your dick. You see her ears are still fluttering.
"CHAP-CHAP...the extract is coming out...ohhh, it makes me feel dizzy...umm..." Her warm tongue entangles around your shaft. The softness quickly takes you up high.
"Ahhh...I feel like I'm floating in the air...ummmm..." Koakuma sweetly pats and touches herself.
CHAP-CHAP-CHAP...
You hear wet sounds.
"Ah, my tummy feels numb....ummm...!"
BRRRR. She trembles as her body flushes pink. She continues to massage your dick.

You are quickly reaching the edge:
"K...Koakuma, I'm...cumming...ohh..."
"Please...cum...cum a lot..SLURP-SLURP...ummm...." she strokes your dick with her hand and taps the tip with her tongue.
I feel a burning sensation inside me. The heat gathers at my crotch. Every time she moves her tongue, a hot pleasurable sensation seethes up.
"Ummm...ummm...CHAP-CHAP...cum, please cum now...MUMPH-MUMPH..."
She passionately pants and strokes you harder.
"...I can't hold on any longer!!"you say and after a moment later "I'm cumming!!"
Your groin tenses up and your concentrated extract rushes through your gun barrel and shoots out into Koakuma's mouth.

SPLAT-SPLAT-SPLAT!!
"Ahhh...umm...your milk...your thick milk is filling me up...GULP-GULP..."

"I will go and tell this to Miss Sakuya!" Patchouli says with a wide smile on her face.But probably because she sees your and Koakuma's shocked she changes her mind "Ah, alright alright. Then I won't tell her this. But I have one condition."
"What would it be?" you ask her, ready to make anything that she wishes.
"Then you promise me, that you will return to my libary!" her face reddens again as she continues. "you know.. to make me experienced, at those things..."
"Because you can't learn everything from a book." you say, helping her through to the end her sentence. "I think I can promise this."
"Okay, right... Koakuma please guide him out." she says and she disappears behind a bookshelf.

Koakuma looks at you blushed, and tired. She gives you a warm smile, then she speaks:
"I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist, your smell..." she turns away "I-I just... well where do you want to go?"
"I think..."

[ ] "...it would be good if I could have a bath now..."
[ ] "I want to go back to Sakuya's room."
[ ] "I would like to into the garden..."
[ ] other location
>> No. 20837
[X] "I want to go back to Sakuya's room."

That was very... Satistfying scene.
>> No. 20839
>[ ] "...it would be good if I could have a bath now..."
>[X] "I want to go back to the executor's room and have my head lopped off."
>[ ] "I would like to into the garden..."
>[ ] other location
/fixed
>> No. 20840
[X] "I want to go back to Sakuya's room."

Poor Sakuya~n. We cheated on her before we even laid her.
Nice writing in the first part, I also saw a few times what you did there. The second part, well, I'm still a little puzzled as to what happened.
>> No. 20842
[X] "...it would be good if I could have a bath now..."

Feel so dirty
>> No. 20843
This was the idea of RanFag's and it was accepted, he helped me a lot, I mean a really much!
>> No. 20844
[†] "...it would be good if I could have a bath now... wanna join me?"
>> No. 20845
[†] "I want to go back to Sakuya's room."

>>20844
has a dirty mind. Influence Sakuya more!
>> No. 20847
>Can you thrust her?
lol
>> No. 20851
[x] "...it would be good if I could have a bath now..."

I feel so violated.
>> No. 20852
[x] "...it would be good if I could have a bath now..."

AWESOME!
>> No. 20854
[X] "...it would be good if I could have a bath now..."

After due consideration, this should be the most amusing action. Sakuya's still dusting the mansion, serving tea or baking cookies, so there isn't really much to keep us entertained in her room. Maybe she happens to be cleaning the baths right now.
>> No. 20855
[X] "I would like to into the garden..."
Consideration vote.
>> No. 20856
[x] "...it would be good if I could have a bath now..."
>> No. 20859
[X] CHAP CHAP CHAP
>> No. 20860
[X] Bake some cookies for Sakuya.
>> No. 20862
[x] "...it would be good if we could have a bath now..."
>> No. 20863
File 122316202825.png - (8.43KB , 314x299 , picveryrelated.png ) [iqdb]
20863
>>20836

....wut.
>> No. 20872
[X] Bake some cookies for Sakuya.
>> No. 20887
File 122318095393.png - (317.47KB , 1680x1050 , god.png ) [iqdb]
20887
>> No. 20888
File 122318107069.png - (173.32KB , 1680x1050 , dammit.png ) [iqdb]
20888
>>20887
>> No. 20889
File 122318116790.png - (196.97KB , 1680x1050 , anon.png ) [iqdb]
20889
>>20888
>> No. 20890
File 122318253130.jpg - (100.91KB , 664x471 , ohmygooood.jpg ) [iqdb]
20890
>>20889
>>20887
>>20888
>> No. 20895
[X] "I would like to into the garden..."
Mh, what could happen in the garden? Usually there's nobody there, Meiling at the gate, Marisa was just teleported away. Surprise me!
>> No. 20898
>>20836
Way to turn an ero game into copypasta.

That used to be one of my favorites, dammit.
>> No. 20900
Okay bathtime. But without Koakuma...
>> No. 20957
>>20900
>But without Koakuma...

Maybe with somebody else?
>> No. 20958
>>20957 A clever Anon!
Also writing now...
>> No. 20959
File 122331324434.jpg - (241.25KB , 500x530 , 1209843279288.jpg ) [iqdb]
20959
"I think it would be good, if I could have a bath now." you say feeling satisfied.
"This way." Koakuma says dragging you by your arm and pulling you towards the door that leads you out of the libary. Her devilish ears are moving up and down, she seems happy, but she become again speechless...
She leads you trough some corridors, then you arrive to a star, that leads you down to the servant quarters.
Unlike the rest of the mansion, where you saw only expensive and beuntiful furnish and beuntiful portraits, this place has nearly nothing. In this room you see some beds and near to each bed you see a small cupboard...
But you don't stop here. You go trough the room, into the bathroom.
You see nothing special here as well.There are four washbasin, with a mirror, and four shower-bath.
Koakuma lets go of you, and she points on a shower bath. Then she bows, and she goes away.

You undress, and you put your clothes down on the floor. You can't wait to have a good and nice shower. You take a towel, and you pick the fourth, the farest shower-bath. And you take a shower. It is feels good.
Soon the hot water makes a thick steam, so that it's impossible to see anything...

Now is the first time in Gensokyo, that you can think alone and in peace about the things that happened here.
Your fathers anger doesn't bother you anymore, he can't reach you now. Then you think about Eintei, and you smile a little, after imagening Eirin walking between the bamboos, total naked. Then you think about the happenings in Keine's house. The wound on your shoulder, you didn't noticed it untill now, but you realize that it doesn't hurt anymore, and the wound... Damn the wound healed competevly. You can't feel its place with your hand. Maybe you really became an immortal!
Then Sakuya. She looks much more better than your ex-girlfriend! She is your ideal girl. The girl of your dreams. Of course without the knives and her time stopping watch.
Then your thoughts wanders from Sakuya to Remilia, the mistress of the mansion. Sakuya's boss. The little vampire bitch, that nearly killed you. You could give her some lessons...
Lessons? Patchouli! You damn yourself, you're already cheating on Sakuya.
It was really good with Koakuma, she gave you a nice blowjob, especially after Patchouli instructed her, how she should it doing. But you feel yourself bad. And you have to go back to the libarians bed. If this goes into Sakuya's ears, then you're damned for a life! This must be a secret!
Then suddenly you hear that the door is opening... You see a little maid with long black hair. And she has wings...
A fairy maid! Damn you forgot to lock the door!
"So you're here, Aule!" she says. Is there an other one? "Aule, you could shame yourself, we have looked for you everywhere!" she continued, but nobody answers to her.. "Is the water good?" she asks... YOU?!
And you just realized that she thinks that you are Aule. She is showering in the next to you. You're in panic, and you nod.
It seems she doesn't see you in the steam, maybe only your shadows.
"Aww, the last few days were like hell, I never want to be commanded by Mistress Remilia!"
"Yes~" you say on your most unmanliest voice.
"It is good that Sakuya returned, did you seen that boy with her?" she asks you. Damn it worked! It surprises you so, that you only manage to answer:
"No."
"You have to see him! He is so cute~ and he even opposed to Remilia, to save Sakuya. How romantic~" she says, and you can hear on her voice that she is really amazed by you. "Aule, can you wash my back?" And you already see her white and skinny back, with those fairy wings. When did she came that close? You didn't realized it, but at least your luck didn't left you, she still doesn't seem to know who you are in real. Also, you see that this kind request is more then a command. You don't have other chances, you have to wash her back. As you touch her back, she lets out some moaning gasp. It seems she enjoys it. Mmmmm
"I never saw Sakuya so happy~" she says. "Ah, you are doing it so good, but when did your hands became so big?"
No! She got you! This will be a painful moment, but an idea comes to your mind:
"Ah I got some problem in the kitchen...." you say...
"It's my turn now!" she says, but you step two steps back, so that she can't see you in the steam...
"It's not necessary, it has been already done."
"Okay!" she says cheerfully, and you can hear that she rushes to the door. "Aule, you have to hurry."
"Just five more minutes and I'm back!" you say low voiced. And after you're sure that the maid left the bath, you let out a realived sigh. Damn, that was really close!
You feel that you have to vanish from here, fast! You don't think that you would have so much luck for the second time as well. So you dry yourself with the towel, and you get dressed in your clothes again, and you sneak out from the servant quarters.
After thinking that you are in safe, you start walking normal like nothing ever happened. And soon you find yourself in the main hall. From here you easily find Sakuya's room, on upstairs.
You're about to go inside, when you hear Sakuya's voice, however you can't see her yet, you immediately go inside, and you sit down on her bed. You look up and you notice that you've left the door opened, what will you say to her? After all she said that we should wait her in her room...
But you can't close it, she just appears in front of you, holding a tray in her hands.

[ ] Write in...
>> No. 20960
I apologize for not responding sooner. I have meant to for a long time, but the troubles of the world have distracted me from pursuing everything I wish to do.

>>20526
>UNOwen made a comment, that I didn't really liked, but it made me realize, that I have to think something new, and much more better, than this...

I am not certain, but I think I may know the comment of which you speak. Please let me tell you that I did not intend for the message to be directed at any specific person. I meant no harm to anyone-least of all you-in saying it. If I have offended you in any way, please accept this as my apology.

I recall that you are not a native speaker of the English language. If this is so, I commend you highly for taking a bold step that many dare not take. You not only walk the world speaking a new language, but you craft a story with that very language, a task most difficult for even the best of writers. I know for a fact I could not even hope to do what you do; I couldn't even write a single paragraph in another language. And for your story to last through five long threads can only mean that you are doing something right, and that others believe in you.

If you feel that your story needs improvement, then by all means improve as you wish. But improve because you want to, not because others want you to. A writer creates a story as much for his own entertainment as for his readers'. If the author is not happy, how then can his readers be happy? We all have strengths and weaknesses, good points and bad. It is these flaws which make us human, and which give us the motivation to work harder at life. No one can ever be perfect; we can only do the best with what we're given.

In any case, I have finally finished reading the archives of your story. While written in a rough hand, the words are true, and bring continued life to the board of the Scarlet Devil Mansion. While I may not visit every voting session, you can be sure that I will stop by from time to time.

Too long; did not read: I am sorry if I offended you; I did not mean to. You are doing an excellent job for a story not written in your native language. Improve if you desire, but never forget your own satisfaction when writing. You shall see me again.
>> No. 20961
[ ] Run your hands through your still damp hair and laugh nervously. "Ah, sorry. I know you said to stay here, but I couldn't stand being so unclean any longer. I overheard one of the fairy maids gossiping; seems the scuffle with Remilia has become a hot topic. Oh, there wouldn't happen to be an extra set of men's clothes lying around, would there? Sort of nonsensical to change into dirty ones right after bathing."
>> No. 20964
[X] Open the door wide to let her in.
[X] Make room on the table so she can put the tray on it.
[X] Have some tea with her, then fess up that you did leave the room and did something silly. Something REALLY silly which you regret but don't tell her what it exactly was and with whom.
[X] Assure her that it will never happen again and that you will try to make it up to her.
[X] Ask her if she can trust you in future.
[X] Regardless of her answer, tell her you love her.
>"I loved you!"

We're dicks for cheating on Sakuya. Time to face the music and let's hope she doesn't snap and go ballistic on us or whoever she suspects. And that she's not too hurt.

Sakuya ;_;
>> No. 20965
>[X] Have some tea with her, then fess up that you did leave the room and did something silly. Something REALLY silly which you regret but don't tell her what it exactly was and with whom.
>[X] Assure her that it will never happen again and that you will try to make it up to her.
>[X] Ask her if she can trust you in future.
>[X] Regardless of her answer, tell her you love her.

This shit isn't suspicious at all! I'm sure she'll let the entire matter drop!

awesome.jpg
>> No. 20969
Now I have some time to make some comments on things so:
>>20536 Yeah I have a work. It steals very much time from my life, but at least I'm not working for starvation wages. And 2-3hours long sessions... ARE YOU INSANE??? I need at least 2hours for an update, also I often need the help of my creative assistant Ran!
And for the write-in matter. They're often helping me a lot, but after you've slapped Remilia, they just made things only worse. But in the end you managed to survive it. So I don't see the problem there.
And when I make them unimportant in the story, then that is because I only see dead ends in them...
>> No. 20971
>>20960 UNOwen, why do you apologize? You don't need to do it!
Your >>20447 post, made me realize some things. But that is not the reason why I didn't made any update last week. I just didn't had enough time...
In the first threads I saw the quality... well, even I facepalmed after rereading my own writings as well. Yeah it was shit..
But at least I'm making some improvments. I hope it will be only better. I've learned many things from the other writefags...

ALSO thank you for supporting me. It is always nice to see the positive comments.
>> No. 20996
>>20971
>Why do you apologize? You don't need to do it!
I feel it is best too err on the safe side of caution. Better to appear over-apologetic than cold and uncaring. I do not want people taking my words the wrong way if I can help it. When you said I "made some comments you didn't really like", I did not want you to think I was targeting you when I said them.

>well, even I facepalmed after rereading my own writings as well
I cannot tell you the number of times I have done that over the horrible first story I wrote. It actually pains me physically to look at it now. You are not alone in that respect. It is a good thing that we can learn from our mistakes.

And you are most welcome for my support.
>> No. 21025
>>20969
Didn't mean to cajole you into putting more time into this than you can/want to. Was just an idea that I thought might be good and I just mentioned it because you seemed... kind of down.
Thanks for still running this, it has really grown on me over the past few months.

>then that is because I only see dead ends in them...
So you do love us after all, Sakuya~n? <3
By the way, we don't have continues, do we? Or was it that there won't be more than one playthrough so we'll be stuck with the ending we get?

/less discussion, more voting!
>> No. 21028
[X] Open the door wide to let her in.
[X] Make room on the table so she can put the tray on it.
[X] Have some tea with her, then fess up that you did leave the room and did something silly. Something REALLY silly which you regret but don't tell her what it exactly was and with whom.
[X] Assure her that it will never happen again and that you will try to make it up to her.
[X] Ask her if she can trust you in future.
[X] Regardless of her answer, tell her you love her.

Hell, you sure know how to make a girl cry! That got me slapped once!
But I figure it's better than to keep lying. If we sleep with Patchu so that she keeps silent about that matter, then we're just digging our own grave even deeper. Although I think that the 6 feet we've already dug are enough to bury us in.
>> No. 21041
>But I figure it's better than to keep lying.

That's where you'd be wrong. Really, really wrong. There's no reason to feel guilty because you were sexually assaulted by a succubus. But if you tell her, she's still going to be hurt by it; that's just how people are.

Use more discretion when dealing with others' hearts, Anonymous, and you'll go farther in life.

[x] You're happy she's back; show this by grasping her in a tight hug, ignoring the fact she can't return it fully because of the tray in her hands.
[x] "Mmm, Sakuya~n♥! I heard what you said before you know, and now that I have time to answer..." Draw back and look her in the eyes: "I love you too."
>> No. 21045
[†] You're happy she's back; show this by grasping her in a tight hug, ignoring the fact she can't return it fully because of the tray in her hands.
[†] "Mmm, Sakuya~n♥! I heard what you said before you know, and now that I have time to answer..." Draw back and look her in the eyes: "I love you too."
>> No. 21046
[x] You're happy she's back; show this by grasping her in a tight hug, ignoring the fact she can't return it fully because of the tray in her hands.
[x] "Mmm, Sakuya~n♥! I heard what you said before you know, and now that I have time to answer..." Draw back and look her in the eyes: "I love you too."
>> No. 21050
[x] be a little spaced out, then get the tray out of her hands, put it down on a table. Then:
[x] You're happy she's back; show this by grasping her in a tight hug.
[x] Say:"I love you!". then kiss her.
[X] Then tell her again that you love her, but then start crying, and after she asked you why are you so sad, tell that you were sexually abused by that succubus. And you couldn't resist because Patchy casted a spell on you, and it didn't let you...

If this work, we can see who's stronger:
Patchy or the meido?
>> No. 21072
[x] You're happy she's back; show this by grasping her in a tight hug, ignoring the fact she can't return it fully because of the tray in her hands.
[x] "Mmm, Sakuya~n♥! I heard what you said before you know, and now that I have time to answer..." Draw back and look her in the eyes: "I love you too."

>>21050

This smells like votepad.
>> No. 21095
nice write-ins, keep voting, because this is just an another very busy day of my life...
>> No. 21140
[x] You're happy she's back; show this by grasping her in a tight hug, ignoring the fact she can't return it fully because of the tray in her hands.
[x] "Mmm, Sakuya~n♥! I heard what you said before you know, and now that I have time to answer..." Draw back and look her in the eyes: "I love you too."
>> No. 21157
writing now, exept it in one hour!
>> No. 21158
Damn you already cheated on her, but...
...knowing that it must be right to keep this a secret, and you must do it again, because of Patchouli. Somewhere inside you, you feel sad, your heart aches... You look up and you see Sakuya's smiling face as she steps into the room, holding a tray in her hands.
And you forget everything. Your mood suddenly changes, and a warm smile appears on your face.
You stand up, and you hug her, ignoring the fact that she holds that tray in her hands, you just hug her tightly.
"Hey, hey! Calm down!"
"Sakuya, I'm soo happy to see you!"
"I'm happy too, but first please, let me put down you meal!
"I'm sorry Sakuya~n." you say letting off her.
She puts the tray on the table. And she turns to you: You are about to hug her again:
"Sakuya~n I-" you would say, but she:
"Stop it!" she nearly shouts it. You freeze, a bit confused, what did you do wrong? And she seeing you freezed continues "I-I mean this Sakuya~n thing, It's so embrassing!" she says blushing and she hugs you.
"Then how would it be if I would call you one-samaaa?" you say. And she suddenly freezes. What the!? "Um did I said something wrong?" And like she would awoken suddenly she says:
"Oh no, it's just that..." she keeps a little pause between these words "...it just made me remember about something horrible."
"I-I'm sorry! I will never say it again..." you say on an apologizing voice.
"It's okay. You couldn't have known it..." she says smiling again at you
You look into her eyes, you see her looking at yours.
"I-" you start a bit hesitant, wanting to make a frank confession of your guilt . But like something would have stolen your thoughts, you can't say it!
"You? What?" she asks, blushing...
"I-..." you try to say, but you suddenly change your mind, you can't say it, you can't hurt her feelings."You know, when you did say that, you didn't gave me a chance to answer." you make a little pause here to think on something special, but as you look at her lovely face, you just forget everything..."Sakuya... I love you too!" you say at last, as you say it you can hear your heart is pounding fast. beat beat beat...
Her face became all red. And you're about to kiss her, but GODDAMMIT!

"SAKUYAAAAA! TEA!!!" you hear Remilia's trembling voice from somewhere at the mansion.

"Ah.. She really got some sense on bad timing!" you say disappointed.
"Yeah!" Sakuya says looking away, but you can see that she is still blushing. "It will be a moment, please wait a little more." click and she disappears.
You sigh. And you sit down on the bed, in your mind you curse Remilia. She competevly destroyed the mood of yours. And after a minute, Sakuya reappears in front of you..
She sighs...
"Umm, Sakuya."
"Yes?"
"I have to ask something." you start a bit unsure,
"What would it be?" she asks you.
"Well, back then, Remilia said, that I have to sleep in your room." you stop here for a moment... "and you know... your bed. It's not that big and..."

You look at Sakuya, and you see that she is blushing again...

[ ] ... it's okay I can sleep on the floor.
[ ] ... there are so many rooms in this mansion, I'm sure Remilia would change her mind after asking for it.
[ ] ... forget it! Maybe the bed isn't that small as it appears.
[ ] ... stay silent
>> No. 21159
[†] ... it's okay I can sleep on the floor.
>> No. 21160
[ ] ... it's okay I can sleep on the floor.

Can't believe I'm voting in your story, Saguya. Your writing has grown on me. It's like watching a bad movie, one so bad that it's good in a twisted way. Like Plan 9 From Outer Space. This is a compliment, I guess.
>> No. 21161
Are you faggots serious?

[x] ... stay silent
>> No. 21163
{X} ... stay silent
>> No. 21164
[x] ... stay silent

...
>> No. 21165
[x] ... stay silent

Saguya~n!
>> No. 21166
[+] "...no, forget it. I'll just sleep on the floor, it's no big deal."

Mr. Anon has already opened the "can of worms" by bringing up the matter of the bed's size in the first place. Trailing off into silence after doing so will make him appear suggestive or non-committal to his ideas. Don't be too forceful on trying to gain the attention of that which you desire.

If he decides to sleep on the floor, he shall see just how much Sakuya likes him back; she may offer him the bed anyways, in which case it means she is comfortable being close to him, and also it will be her choice rather than his.
>> No. 21175
>>21166
>Mr. Anon has already opened the "can of worms" by bringing up the matter of the bed's size in the first place. Trailing off into silence after doing so will make him appear suggestive or non-committal to his ideas. Don't be too forceful on trying to gain the attention of that which you desire.
>If he decides to sleep on the floor, he shall see just how much Sakuya likes him back; she may offer him the bed anyways, in which case it means she is comfortable being close to him, and also it will be her choice rather than his.

Sir, I'm afraid you equivocate seduction with rape. Wanting to sleep with someone you love is no sin, and letting them know that is no sin, either.

And as far as using the situation as a barometer of how much she likes you, one would think to take her word for it when she tells you she loves you.
>> No. 21198
>>21175
Upon your first sentence I must, to my sincere chagrin, admit defeat. You are correct, and I have misinterpreted the situation.

I still stand by my second statement, however. I will not belittle the power of words in the least, but it is one thing to say "I love you," and another thing to act out "I love you." Sakuya can talk the talk, but will she walk the walk?

Regardless, I shall admit that I forgot Sakuya professed her love out loud. Had I remembered, I most likely would not have posted my previous statement.
>> No. 21205
>>21198
>Sakuya can talk the talk, but will she walk the walk?

She put a knife in your hand for which to defend yourself against Remilia with. I think it's safe to say she's placed a significant emotional investment in you if she was willing to do that.
>> No. 21206
>>21175
>>21205

...

Would someone please pass me a fork? I need a utensil with which to eat my humble pie.
>> No. 21300
[x] ... stay silent
>> No. 21491
>"It will be a moment, please wait a little more." click and she disappears.

I've always wondered. What does the time stop do to Sakuya's period? Living faster than other people, how does she keep track and and how does she know when to take the pill? That has to be confusing like hell.

Nevermind that,
[†] ... it's okay I can sleep on the floor.
>> No. 21817
Sakuya-san, Sakuya-san, toiling away stop! Toiling away stop!

Updates where? ;_;
>> No. 21915
He start the update yesterday. okt 23 is a high day at us, no work for him. so update probably today.
>> No. 21948
Alright, I'm writing the update...
>> No. 21950
>>21948

hooray!
>> No. 21955
File 122477845091.jpg - (573.95KB , 990x1504 , half-beast_half-ghost_strife_chronicle_12.jpg ) [iqdb]
21955
>>21158
>onee-samaa "...it just made me remember about something horrible."
But Sakuya, that has always lead to hilarity.
Ok, ok. She IS pretty scarry.
>> No. 21958
"What would it be?" she asks you.
"Well, back then, Remilia said, that I have to sleep in your room." you stop here for a moment... "and you know... your bed. It's not that big and..."
You look at Sakuya, and you see that she is blushing again. And after seeing her so embarassed, you sigh, and you continue speaking:
"It's alright... I can sleep on the floor.." you say turning away, to and you grab a pillow from the bed. But Sakuya grabs the edge of your shirt and stops you:
"Umm..." she starts "I don't mind" she continues biting her lips, and looking down" we already slept in one bed and...I trust you!"
You turn back and you slowly pull her into a tight hug, and you look in her eyes. The distance between your faces is less than an inch. You can feel her heart beating fast...
She closes her eyes and she wraps her arms around you.
"You can count on me!" you whisper to her. And you kiss her. Your lips meet...
Her soft lips like heaven.
You would be like this, forever.
But she draws her face away:
"I-I'm really thank you!" she says on a sweet voice smiling at you, "but you should eat, because your food is getting colder and colder."
You would say, I don't care or just lets stay like this a bit more.. But she already let go of you.
You sit down at the table and see the brilliant work of Sakuya's work. She steps behind you:
"I hope you will like it!" she says. There is a plate with ham & eggs, but the way it's served is like true art.
You start eating... MMmmm..
"It's really good!" you say. "It's really delicious. I've never eaten such a great food."
"O-Oh, I thank you..." Sakuya says.
DAMN THIS FOOD. It gives you nearly that much of pleasure that the kiss gave you a moment later...
After you finished with the food, you drink the tea. It became cold, but at least it has sugar in it. So it isn't that bad...
"Thank you for the meal!" you say on a cheerful voice. You stand up and you turn to Sakuya. But she disappeared!
You look around, and you see that she is lying on the bed. She seems to be sleeping. You go to her, and you cover her with the sheet.
"Sweet dreams, my pretty Sakuya." you say on a low voice, and you give her a kiss on her forehead.
You never imagined that she can be this beuntiful, the suit of Eirin's isn't suited her so that this maid outfit. She looks gorgerous in it!

[ ] Go sleep.
[ ] Go elsewhere...
[ ] Get the chair and watch her sleeping..
>> No. 21962
[X] Move the chair next to the bed, snuggle into it, put your feet onto the bed and watch Sakuya until you fall asleep.

When she asks us why we didn't sleep in the bed, we can just say that we didn't want to rouse her from sleep because she looked so peacefully and wanted to watch her. That should get as a happy love love breakfast in the morning.
It's evening time right now, right?
>> No. 21964
File 122478211067.jpg - (270.41KB , 800x1196 , creepy_richard.jpg ) [iqdb]
21964
[x] Get the chair and watch her sleeping..
>> No. 21965
[X] Move the chair next to the bed, snuggle into it, put your feet onto the bed and watch Sakuya until you fall asleep.
>> No. 21966
[x] Move the chair next to the bed, snuggle into it, put your feet onto the bed and watch Sakuya until you fall asleep.

Okay.
>> No. 21974
[X] Go sleep.
>> No. 21975
>"Umm..." she starts "I don't mind" she continues biting her lips, and looking down" we already slept in one bed and...I trust you!"

You sad, silly faggots.

[X] Go sleep.
>> No. 21990
[X] Move the chair next to the bed, snuggle into it, put your feet onto the bed and watch Sakuya until you fall asleep.
>> No. 21992
lolwut

[x] Go sleep.
>> No. 22004
[x] Go sleep.

Some of you might really be gay.
>> No. 22005
>>22004
What would we do if Sakuyan finds out we still need to reload after Koa?

If you know what I mean.
>> No. 22006
>>22005

If your refractory period is that long, something is broken.
>> No. 22007
>>22006
She might be disappointed about only a few drops for her.
>> No. 22010
[X] Go sleep.

I wonder if Sakuya can get horny after a hard day's work. Maybe she'll take pent up stress out on us.
>> No. 22012
[X] Go sleep.

1. She's not gonna get upset.
2. Sleeping in a chair sucks.
>> No. 22013
>>22010
>I wonder if Saguya gets to work after a hard day's work. Maybe all that pent up stress is keeping him from writing.
>> No. 22030
[x] Move the chair next to the bed, snuggle into it, put your feet onto the bed and watch Sakuya until you fall asleep.
>> No. 22038
>>22012
If anything, she'd be upset if she woke up and saw us pulling this chair bullshit.

>"It's alright... I can sleep on the floor.." you say turning away, to and you grab a pillow from the bed. But Sakuya grabs the edge of your shirt and stops you

Take the fucking hint.
>> No. 22046
[‡] Go sleep.
>> No. 22068
[X] Go sleep.
>> No. 22069
okay votes closed. Sleeping won..

There will be an update tomorrow, I hope. I would have wanted to write it today, but because of some people I just can't..

ALSO: I'm really sorry that I have to let you wait so much for an update ;_;
>> No. 22071
>>22069
>ALSO:

It's okay. Just take your time and don't rush it.
>> No. 22089
[x] Go sleep
>> No. 22122
"Sweet dreams, my pretty Sakuya." you say on a low voice, and you give her a kiss on her forehead.
You just watch her for a while, but soon you became sleepy..
It would be good to sleep in the bed, but it will be very hard to get into the bed unnoticed. The bed is in the corner, so you have only two option. You go trough Sakuya, from the left side of the bed, or you go from the lower-end, beside her legs... The first option is just too risky, and judging from her reflexes, she probably sleeps with knives, so you choose the second one it must be alright.
But somebody interrupts you, as you would start your mission.
knock knock
"Who the hell is it?" you ask low voiced opening the door. It's Remilia! "Oh it's not the hell... it's just the devil from the hell!"
"Ah, I just forgot about you!" she says, a bit tempered.
"It seems..." you say, putting your hands on your hip.
"Oh, did I interrupted something?" she asks, putting her hands onto her mouth. She is obviously trying to pretend some evil laughing. But you try to ignore it!
"Please be quiet. Sakuya is sleeping already!"
"Are the two of you just sleeping?" she asks it on a surprised voice, like she would be disappointed in you. "Nothing more?"
"Wh- what the hell were you thinking?"
"I just can't believe it! What on earth does she like in you?"
"Maybe you should ask her not me.." you say, but as you see, that she is about to pass you, you stop her: "...tomorrow!"
"Ah, you don't understand, it was a joke.."
"Really??" you say on a teasing voice now, "anyway... why did you come here?"
"Well... I-... I just wanted to see, what the of you are doing tonight..."
"Oh, I see..." you say, and you just notice the pillow in her hand. "And, why did you brought the pillow with you?"
"I-I.." she tries to say, and you see that her face becomes more and more red.
"Do you want to sleep with us?" you ask her on a teasing voice.
"What??? I just wanted check on you. The pillow is... the pillow is for my little sister, she left by me yesterday..." She says at last. You just raise an eyebrow, after you heard her interesting explanation, that is obviously a lie. "Well, good Night!"
And so she slowly disappears in the dark corridor...
You silently close the door, and you go back to the bed, to sneak into the it. However the bed made some cracking voice, she didn't woke up. So you just steal some of the bedcover for you, and you close your eyes. Not even thinking about that thing...

As you wake up in the morning, your eyes are still closed, but you feel that Sakuya is hugging you...

[ ] Give her a GoodMorning kiss
[ ] Hug
[ ] Sneak out of the bed and make a breakfast for her
[ ] Just wait till she wakes up.
>> No. 22123
[†] Just wait till she wakes up.
[†] Give her a GoodMorning kiss
>> No. 22157
[x] Return hug
[x] Wait till she wakes up.
>> No. 22160
[X] Hug

-Simple yet meaningful
-Unintrusive (compared to other shows of affection, in any case)
-She's already hugging us
>> No. 22171
[x] Return hug
[x] Wait till she wakes up.

We and Sakuya deserve this. If we leave now to make breakfast, the others will grabe the chance to interfere again.
>> No. 22193
[x] Just wait till she wakes up.
[x] Give her a GoodMorning kiss.
>> No. 22202
[x] Hug

Sakuya~n
>> No. 22217
6 votes, 3 options, all tied. Someone vote and break the stalemate so that we can at least begin to wait for Sakuya to get to work.
>> No. 22218
[X] Hugz
>> No. 22219
[!] Just wait till she wakes up.
[!] Give her a GoodMorning kiss.
>> No. 22222
[x] Return hug
[x] Wait till she wakes up.
>> No. 22314
[x] Just wait till she wakes up.
[†] Give her a GoodMorning kiss
>> No. 22383
[x] Just wait till Sakuya~n updates her CYOA.
[†] Give her a GoodMorning kiss
>> No. 22437
[x] Sneak out of the bed and make a breakfast for her
>> No. 22472
As you wake up in the morning, your eyes are still closed, but you feel that Sakuya is hugging you...
It gives you a nice feeling, and you decide to hug her back...
The two of you just stays so for a long seven minutes. You feel like the time has been stopped, and you give her a good morning kiss on her lips. As you kiss her you feel she lets you go, and now she tries to push you away.
You open your eyes and you let her go:
kyan
Her screaming voice makes your ears hurt.
What you see, surprises you. It's Flandre! Just when did she?
But you don't have enough time to think about, because in the next moment you hear a crying voice:
"How could you? You said you love me!"
As you look up you see Sakuya. The perfect maid is crying...
"But I..." you would say.
"You were the only man, whom I thrusted. And now you broke my heart just so..."
At this moment she stops speaking. Her mood changes...
Her face becomes emotionless and a knife appears in her hand.

click

Like you would've seen a flashy light, now you see millions of knives around Sakuya.

And you died.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After your death, your little incident with Koakuma was revealled...
Koakuma and Sakuya has never talked again. But she remained unharmed, because Patchouli didn't let her to be hurted.
But you...
You were tortured to death again and again.
Even if you were a youkai, your body eventually deformed. You become a real monster.
After weeks of being tortured, you were jailed into the tower of the mansion.

And after years you were eventually forgotten...
>> No. 22473
>>22472
RAGE! DESPAIR! And then only sadness. ;_;

How could you? I thought you loved us!
>> No. 22474
>After weeks of being tortured, you were jailed into the tower of the mansion.

Bricks.

Bu- but why? Just because we happened to hug (and kiss) Flandre? Wow, she's possessive.

Sakuya~n, can we go back one choice or maybe even a few choices or is this the end? If it is, I'll be sad. I've followed this for a long time and it's grown on me. But if you're relieved that you managed to bring it to an end, I want to say thank you.
>> No. 22482
>>22472

WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS!?
>> No. 22483
lulz
>> No. 22486
File 122603378049.png - (50.45KB , 627x620 , 1218875194416.png ) [iqdb]
22486
>> No. 22507
File 122604886498.gif - (26.03KB , 221x198 , 1225866989237.gif ) [iqdb]
22507
>>22472
>> No. 22508
>>22472
Bad ends always make me smile.
>> No. 22510
But...why is Flan sleeping with us?
And hugging us?
And why would Sakuya be just standing there watching this?

I smell a set-up.
>> No. 22511
Sa- Saguya? Ran? Anybody?

Damn!
>> No. 22543
File 122614712133.jpg - (322.41KB , 700x700 , 120841782531.jpg ) [iqdb]
22543
New Home, New Internet, New Tripcode...

I see what Saguya did here.. I know that we hug flandre but i don't hawe any idea that's going to be a bad end.
>> No. 22564
TO BE CONTINUED?!?!?!?!?!?!
>> No. 22565
File 122619466294.png - (66.55KB , 300x300 , 1181245908754.png ) [iqdb]
22565
TO BE CONTINUED?!?!?!?!?!?!
>> No. 22604
File 122625144238.jpg - (875.79KB , 940x1338 , 01a.jpg ) [iqdb]
22604
Sakuya's sojourn here is over. She has to attend to her duties at the SDM.
Move along, people! There's nothing to see here!
>> No. 22606
File 122625411921.jpg - (77.25KB , 500x473 , 49adc6d0c7a0edec8d33d05c9d205952b5654f86.jpg ) [iqdb]
22606
I would like to thank for reading and for your votes.
I had to end this. I just don't have enough time to write an update...
But maybe a few months later I will pick up the story again, with a choice going back...
>> No. 22617
>>22606
Ok, I was suspecting as much. I'm looking forward to a possible continuation. Thanks a lot so far and take care!

Maybe I should check out the other CYOAs in here to see if they're any good. By the way, I haven't seen you vote in other stories for quite some time now. Are you that hard-pressed for time? ;_;
>> No. 22624
File 122627747677.jpg - (183.83KB , 661x854 , 3d8acfb4e54c7d24ed5ddb41fd5e4613.jpg ) [iqdb]
22624
Yea, I'm with her, Fuck... I HATE BAD ENDINGS!!

Maybe here is my Ideas:

[ ]Escape from the SDM, no matter that you loves Sakuya
[ ]Be Remilia's Servant for all the eternity
[ ]Remilia manipulates your fate
[ ]extra: Sakuya forgives you, Patchouli heals you and lives happy with her in secret way
[ ]All of this was a dream