[Return]
Archived Thread

File 121996052083.jpg - (79.46KB , 369x705 , 1dd0450ecd046e6bea5cbc5f4f01fa5c15e3b7da.jpg ) [iqdb]
19298 No. 19298
You're sitting by a table with Mokou, Keine, and Sakuya. It's already night, and it's raining...

Keine tells you the history of Gensokyo, you feel a little bored, because Keine's speech is even more boring than your history teachers was back in your school. You barely can keep your eyes open and to pretend that you are listening...
But suddenly you hear a word...imperishable nights...it's echoing in your mind. And you suddenly stand up, shouting:
"I know!"
"BE QUIET! Or you have to get out of my class!" Keine shouts at you eyes closed hitting the table with her hand. Then there is silence, everybody looks at Keine with a shocked expression on their face. And as soon as she realizes, what has she done, she turns away a little bit blushing. And after some minutes, Mokou breaks the silence:
"Erm.. Keine? You aren't working now!" then she bursts out laughing. You just sit back to your chair, and you laugh with Mokou... After you've calmed down, you look at the still sad Sakuya.
"Sakuya, do you remember anything about your past?" you ask.
"Not really!" she replies
"Nothing?"
"Nothing! I don't even remember about my own name... Sakuya," she mumbles her name to herself." I-I just really don't know if its my real name or not?"
"It is!" Keine says looking at Sakuya. " However, I've heard that it was only a given name by the Scarlets..."
"I don't know!" Sakuya says holding her head.
"You are the head-maid in the Scarlet Devil Mansion, you have a watch that could stop the flow of the time, and you use your knives in danmaku battles, still nothing?" Mokou ask Sakuya, but she just stays silent. " China, Patchouli, Flandre, Remilia?" at the name of Remilia, you thought you've seen some reactions.
"I don't know them. Who are they?" Sakuya asks looking at Mokou.
"It's useless.." Keine sighs.
"Boy you're lucky!" Mokou grins at you "You've found a totally new Sakuya, for yourself!" at this moment you raise an eyebrowl at Mokou:
"For me? What are you meaning?" but then you decide to ignore Mokou's teasing. You turn to Sakuya and you put your silvery knife on the table. "This was yours!" She examines it, and she picks it up...
"I."she begans "I feel somehow nostalgic! But nothing else. Can we go now?"
"No you won't go anywhere tonight! It's raining, I will prepare a room for you." Keine says and she disappears trough the door.


[X] Spare clothes

[ ] Talk to Sakuya
[ ] Let's go sleeping

>> No. 19299
Maybe I've learned this from Patchwork...

ALSO:silly me~
>> No. 19300
[x] Let's go sleeping
too bad Keine's house has only one free room with only one bed
>> No. 19301
[x] Let's go sleeping
>> No. 19305
[x] Let's go play that bed-top sport for indoor types.
>> No. 19308
[x] Let's go sleeping

SLEEPAAAH~
>> No. 19309
[x] Let's go sleeping

SLEEPAAAH~
>> No. 19310
[ ] Talk to Sakuya
[ ] Let's go sleeping
>> No. 19311
[x] Talk to Sakuya in bed.

Provides a more intimate setting.
>> No. 19312
{X} Talk to Sakuya in bed.

haha
>> No. 19313
[X] Reassure Sakuya that EVERYTHING IS GONNA HAPPY and that you'll do anything to help her.
[X] Let's go sleeping
>> No. 19314
[x] Talk to Sakuya in bed.

Pillow talk time!
>> No. 19315
I have lots of things to do tonight, but maybe I can make the update before midnight...~

Votes closed, the combo of sleeping and talking won...
>> No. 19316
[†] Talk to Sakuya
[†] Let's go sleeping
>> No. 19317
[x] Talk to Sakuya in bed.
>> No. 19318
[x] Talk to Sakuya in bed.
>> No. 19319
Sorry but the update comes tomorrow of some complicated matters...
>> No. 19338
>>19319

It's tomorrow.
>> No. 19339
>>19338
Sorry but the update comes tomorrow of some complicated matters...
>> No. 19340
>>19339

Is that so~
>> No. 19343
[x] Let's go sleeping

IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN
>> No. 19349
U P D A T E
>> No. 19359
sorry about yesterday I was in hospital...

I'm writing now~
>> No. 19360
>>19359

Visiting or being treated? You make Anonymous worry for your health, being all ambiguous like that.
>> No. 19361
>>19360
I was being threated, because of some injuries on my fist. But don't worry I'm allright...
>> No. 19362
>>19361
Bi-polar maid-san! Get well soon!
>> No. 19367
File 122021293974.jpg - (35.87KB , 285x610 , suika update suika.jpg ) [iqdb]
19367
>> No. 19368
File 122021564097.jpg - (104.15KB , 499x700 , 9b59782791f47c85dd052e0b661969b801a2adba.jpg ) [iqdb]
19368
As Sakuya examines her silver knife, you notice that Mokou's attention is directed towards Sakuya and her knife. You look at Mokou, and you're about to ask her, but you hear the knife tha falls on ground making a tinkling sound... You insantly turns back to Sakuya and you see that she became unconsious:
"Sakuya! Are you allright?" you say while you're getting up and you run to the other side of the table where Sakuya sits. "Sakuya! Sakuya!" you call for her but she doesn't answers...
"Don't worry kid! Maybe it was just too much for her..." Mokou says letting out a realived sigh, and then she stands up. "Let her rest for awhile." You nod agreeing. Then you take her in your arms, and you take her upstairs, where Keine has prepared your room. You put Sakuya onto the bed and you cover her with the sheet. You just can't stand and you give her a goodnight kiss onto her forehead:
"Goodnight!" you say on a low voice. And a smile appears on Sakuya's face:
"I thank you!" she whisps on a cute voice... You are wacthing her for a little as she sleeps, then you go out of the room back to the kitchen. In the kitchen you see Keine is washing the dishes, while Mokou is just sitting, looking at you with a thinking face.
"Is she sleeping?" she asks.
"Yes she fell asleep." you answer and you sit down. "Do you know something more about Sakuya?"
You see Mokou is looking at Keine, then they both nod:
"Well, this is only something I've heard about Sakuya's past. But I've heard it a few years before, so I'm not sure if it is the truth or not. Do you want to hear it?" Mokou begins.
"Please continue!" you say
"Alright then. She was born in a little village. But because she had some powers, the villagers thought that she is a witch, and because of this, first they've killed her mother, and then..." she stops here for a moment, then Keine continues:
"They've wanted to kill Sakuya as well, but againts her powers they didn't had any chance. It is said that this village is burned down to the ground. I don't know if it's true, but then it is said, that she went to the Scarlet Devil Mansion. She fought with Remilia Scarlet, and she lost to the vampire. Remilia pitied Sakuya, and she couldn't finish her off..."
"And so she became the head-maid of the mansion. She is like a dog to Remilia." and so Mokou finishes the story. You just stares them amazed, not knowing what to say or how to react:
"Oh... well, I..." you try to say something but nothing comes to your mind at the moment, and in the end, Keine saves you.
"You must be tired, please have some rest!"
"Erm... yes, I thank you." you say "Could you show me my room?" Keine's face becomes red, and Mokou begans to grin at you.
"Oh, well my house isn't that big, I have only one guest room. You have to sleep with Sakuya." Keine says, you turn away from them, and you starts to go upstairs, but Mokou shouts to you:
"HEY KID, JUST DON'T MAKE TOO MUCH NOISE!" you stop for a moment, then you continue to your room.
You open the door and you see that Sakuya sleeps soundly. Oh God she is so cute, while she sleeps. But the main problem that there is only one bed in the room, and only one sheet. You have no choice! You have to sleep with Sakuya in one bed...
You silently go to the bed and you lie down beside Sakuya into the bed.
But you can't sleep. You just lie there and your looking at the ceiling, and you think about Sakuya's past. You hear the rain, as the raindrops collide to the roof. Your heart aches as you think about she lost everything in her life, and she hasn't got anything.
But ou're too tired and you fell asleep.

[X] Spare clothes

[ ] Wake up in the bed...
[ ] Wake up in the outside...
>> No. 19369
[†] Wake up in the bed...
>> No. 19370
[x] Wake up in Mokou's bed.
>> No. 19371
[x] Wake up in the bed...
[x] Wake Sakuya with a tender kiss on her forehead

>[X] Spare clothes
What does this mean? Inventory?
>> No. 19372
>>19370
[x] Wake up in between Mokou and Keine

Only one guestroom, remember? So they're sharing too.
>> No. 19373
>>19371 You still wear that damn kimono, Anon chose that option to ask for some normal clothes in the next update it will happen...
>> No. 19375
>>19374 Waking up in the outside, in the rain.

Shadows are coming again!
>> No. 19376
>>19375
Oh, ok. Change that vote to
[x] Wake up in between Mokou and Keine

I like this idea.
>> No. 19378
>[] Wake up in the outside...

tsuntsun

[x] Wake up in the bed...
[x] Spare clothes

none of that weeaboo shit
>> No. 19379
[x] Wake up in bed next to Remilia, but in Sakuya's body, unable to controll her you will see Sakuya's life from her own perspective. Realize later that it was a dream and wake up between Mokou and Keine.
>> No. 19380
[x] Wake up in between Mokou and Keine
>> No. 19381
Saguya, how do you feel about the repeated hijacking of your story by the Mokoufags?
>> No. 19388
i wish we had a Mogou tripfag
>> No. 19389
>>19373
damn kimono..

[x] Wake up ON the bed...
[x] Spare clothes

you must fix your bed if you sleep in it..
>> No. 19390
>>19388
>>19389
ಠ_ಠ

{X} Wake up in the bed...
{X} Wake Sakuya with a tender kiss on her forehead
>> No. 19392
[x] Wake up outside, between Mokou and Keine
>> No. 19394
[X] Wake up outside, in a ditch, covered in petrol on fire.
>> No. 19398
{X} Wake up in the bed...
{X} Wake Sakuya with a tender kiss on her forehead

>>19394
NOOOOO!
>> No. 19404
WAKING UP BETWEEN MOKKO TAN & KEINE has won~
writing when I got time for it...
>> No. 19422
>>19404

haha wow
>> No. 19435
probably tomorrow~
sorry my finger was broken during the incident of friday night...
>> No. 19436
File 122030546661.jpg - (52.11KB , 400x564 , 72bdbf18b934902abe92d106fc35e23c.jpg ) [iqdb]
19436
>>19435

Told you to fap with your pinky extended.
Stupid dog.
>> No. 19480
>>19436 I didn't even smiled on it...

but I'm writing now, soon there will be an update.
>> No. 19482
>>19480
Hooray!
>> No. 19483
File 122037938854.jpg - (248.33KB , 590x630 , saku.jpg ) [iqdb]
19483
It thunders and you suddenly wake up, it lightens... From the little rain it become a storm. In the two flashy lights you see Sakuya's sleeping face. She is hugging you, and her feet are lying on yours.
"Please save me!" Sakuya says...
"Don't worry.." you reply to her on a whispering voice. And she begans to hold you more thighter:
"I thank you..." and she gives you a tender kiss on your forehead... and you are sleeping again.


You're being carried. And a little while you can feel the cold raindrops... Oh fuck! What's happening? They let go you. You're falling into the mud. You open your eyes, and you look around. Rabbit soilders are everywhere, Mokou lies beside you, she is pretty well beaten up. Keine just cries above her. And then you look forwards. But in the dark you can see some shadows. Then a lightening comes, and you see scary faces for a moment. All Eintei has come for you!
"Surrender and we let your friends live!" a womanly voice says.
"Shut up, Reisen!" Eirin shouts "First he will pay for what he has done!"
"Hihihi~ Penalty game!" the little shadow says, it must be that little rabbitgirl with the hammer. Now you're in trouble. The knife must be still in the kitchen. You don't have any weapon, and they clearly outnumbered you. But there is still a question that you must ask. That bugs you since Mokou said it:
"Am I immortal?" But at this moment a spear is stabbed trough your left shoulder, and by it your lifted up. You cry out in pain! Your eyesight dims, and you feel something warm is flowing down on your body...

I see the Moon
And the Moon sees me
God bless the Moon
And God bless me~

And you suddenly fell down onto the soft muddy ground. Your eyesight become almost fully clear, as the spear got out of you. You hear screams, and you see knives. The knives are everywhere!

[ ] Stay up, and look around.
[ ] Try to fight.
[ ] Scream and faint
>> No. 19484
[X] Try to fight.

Buy Sakuya some time buy ourselves some more minutes to live, distract the rabbits, catch another spear. Going out with a bang.
>> No. 19485
[X] Stay up, and look around.

If things seem rather dire:

[X] Duck and cover.
>> No. 19486
[X] Try to fight.
>> No. 19487
>>19483
>"Shut up, Reisen!" Eirin shouts "First he will pay for what he has done!"

Punish us, miss Yagokoro!

[X] "Hey, Sakuya. Do the thing with the knife!"
Calling in reinforcements.
>> No. 19488
that wasn't exactly waking up between mokou and keine, but close enough.

[x] Stay up, and look around.
>> No. 19489
Fuck this. We're going to die anyway-!

[x] Kill rabbit with knife
>> No. 19492
Man, this Anon has alternating awesome and shitty luck.

Um....

[X] Try to fight.
>> No. 19493
[X] Scream and feign unconsciousness.

If Sakuya seems to lose the fight
[X] Unbury and attack.
>> No. 19494
[x] Row row, fight da powa
>> No. 19506
>And you suddenly fell down onto the soft muddy ground. Your eyesight become almost fully clear, as the spear got out of you. You hear screams, and you see knives. The knives are everywhere!

[x] Stay up, and look around at the carnage; your maid sure is beautiful.
[x] Find Eirin and try to run her through with a knife or the bamboo spear.
[x] "WRYYYYYYYY‼"
>> No. 19520
[X] Spare clothes

[X] Stay up, and look around.

Will we ever get new clothes?

[X] Repulse the rabbits with your body-odor.
>> No. 19536
[X] Stay up, and look around.
>> No. 19540
[x] Hourai 「Fujiyama Volcano」

Let the lightning flash, let the thunder roll, let the storm winds blow
Bring it on!
>> No. 19541
[x] Hourai 「Fujiyama Volcano」

WHAT NOW, EIRIN? HUH? HUH?
>> No. 19566
[X] Try to fight.
>> No. 19577
writing now..
>> No. 19578
>>19577
Hourai, erm, HOORAY!
>> No. 19580
>>19577

lies
>> No. 19584
Seymour.jpg
>> No. 19627
>08/09/02(Tue) last update

:|
>> No. 19639
>>19627

Blame Hungarian niggers.
>> No. 19641
writing now for real... YAF made me some creative crisis.
>> No. 19644
You are lying in the muddy ground in the rain. Everything slows down, you see everything in slow motion, only your moves are going on normal speed. The spear that was stabbed trough your shoulder now lies beside you. You grab it....
Then with a warcry you stand up. You look at the crying Keine, and for a moment you thought you saw Mokou's finger moving.... Then you spot your enemies, but they didn't noticed you. It seems they're too busy with something else, that is on the roof of Keine's house. Good! Now it's time to repay their kindness...
You know that a frontal attack would be a suicide. So you decide to sneak behind them. You began moving soundless to evade them, but on halfway you step on something, fuck! The youkai rabbit cries out in his pain. You finish him fast by stabbing trough his neck, but it's already too late... They spotted you! You pull out a knife from the dead youkai rabbit.
And you see that now three of them is moving towards you.
You wait till they come closer... Then you run a little forwards and you throw the spear towards the left one. Because of the stormy wind from the left, instead of hitting the left one it hits the one in the middle. It falls. The right one stops suddenly:
"TEEEEWIIIIII!!!!!" you hear Reisen's shouting voice. But she was too carefree. Knives appeared everywhere around her, and so she has fallen too. The third one wasn't luckier. You waited till he came enough close, and you simply throwed a knife into his heart.
Suddenly Mokou appears beside you:
"Only Eirin is left..." she says. Then you see the one who was on the roof, creating many knives, comes down and runs towards you. It is Sakuya. But then you see an arrow, and a moment later an explosion,
"NOOO!" you shout.

[ ] Attack Eirin
[ ] Fall down to your knees and cry
[ ] Search for Sakuya
>> No. 19645
[x] Fall down to your knees and cry
i never get what's going on in your fighting scenes
>> No. 19646
[X] Search for Sakuya crying
[X] Fall down to your knees and cry some more
>> No. 19647
[X] Search for Sakuya

It's okay. No one ever really dies in explosions.
>> No. 19649
[X] Search for Sakuya crying
[X] Fall down to your knees and cry some more

>The right one stops suddenly:
"TEEEEWIIIIII!!!!!" you hear Reisen's shouting >voice. But she was too carefree. Knives appeared everywhere around her, and so she has fallen too. >The third one wasn't luckier.

Did we just kill Reisen?
>> No. 19650
[x] Attack Eirin
>> No. 19652
[X] Search for Sakuya crying
[X] Fall down to your knees and cry some more

/Can hardly wait to ride into the sunset with our knight in shining maid outfit.
>> No. 19653
>i never get what's going on in your fighting scenes
Neither do I. Regardless, it's clear we need to
[x] Attack Eirin
>> No. 19654
[X] Fall down to your knees and cry

I'm beginning to suspect that HY's prolonged absence is sapping STF's life force away. He's becoming increasingly inactive.

HY, release the limiter on your alter ego/shikigami!
>> No. 19656
>>19654
Good idea.

Hey! STF! Come back and write some or when EoSD starts again, I'll chop some characters' limbs off, just for you!
>> No. 19657
>>19656
>or when EoSD starts again, I'll chop some characters' limbs off, just for you!

NOOO!! That's overdoing it! ;_;
>> No. 19658
>>19656
Good news everyone. HY's still around... and he's snapped.
STF, do as the man says. I wouldn't put it past him. He'd just say it was taken into consideration.
>> No. 19662
>>19656
HY, did you just threaten yourself?
>> No. 19663
[†] Attack Eirin
>> No. 19664
>>19663
Cool, Ran's here. That means STF should be nearby.

[X] Search for Sakuya crying
[X] Fall down to your knees and cry some more
>> No. 19666
>>19664 Huh what with me?
I dosent really understand... and Sakuya is not in MSN..
>> No. 19685
[X] Search for Sakuya crying
[X] Fall down to your knees and cry some more

Hey, Sakuyan. Step out of the explosion unfazed and console us already!
>> No. 19687
HY! DON'T DARE!~

ALSO: Writing now...
>> No. 19689
>>19687
I rejoice! Sweet, mellifluous respite from writing my graduate thesis in philosophy.
>> No. 19691
[ゆ] Check for updates
>> No. 19692
it will be ready just be patient a little more, you won't regret it...
>> No. 19693
File 122080711355.jpg - (85.34KB , 449x976 , 20eeb0fa876abd31926b16fc1450807b62004246.jpg ) [iqdb]
19693
Without Ran_FAGs assistance this update would be posted tomorrow...
_________________________________________

The grumbling of the explosion is still echoing in your mind.
"Sakuya" you say on a very low voice. Then you start walking slowly towards the flames in order to find her. An arrow hits the ground, before your feet. But you don't give a damn! You hear Eirin is shouting somethings, but you don't care about her anymore... Then you are being pushed from behind, and you fell.
"Eirin you bitch!" you hear Mokou's voice, she was the one who tossed you, and now she's about to attack Eirin. And then you feel some immense heat, on your back, a moment later, you look back, and you see that Mokou is the source of the heat, her back is burning! But... the flames now forming wings. Eirin is just shooting more and more arrows on Mokou, but they all became ashes in Mokou's flames... And so Eintei failed. Eirin was defeated by the flames of phoenix.
Meanwhile you stand up. You look around, and you see a hat. The red-blue that Sakuya wore... You run there, but you don't see Sakuya. You grab the hat and you fall on your knees, crying. Sakuya died...
"No, Sakuya...you can't die."
"I-I just don't know what to say..." Keine says to you and she touches your injured shoulder..."This looks bad I have to take care of it!"
Then Mokou appears in front of you, you look up, and you see her sad face:
"Sorry kid, that I wasn't there faster." Mokou says and she gives you a pocket watch "This was hers, I found it by Eirin."
"Thx!" you say.
"I know how you feel now..." Mokou says and you see some tears in her eyes, then she turns away. 7 minutes of crying, you feel like your life become useless...
You hear steps...
"Why are you crying?"
You turn back. And you see:
"Sa-Sakuya?" you say still crying. Keine and Mokou looks shocked at Sakuya.
"What's wrong with you?" she says "HEY! Wait a minute! You're that guy who helped me defeating Reimu! What happened? And why is my pocket watch by you?" You stare her for a moment not believing to your eyes, then you stand up and you hug her tightly.
"I-I... I'm so realived now!" you say hugging Sakuya a little bit more tightly...

[ ] Hug her more
[ ] Go inside it's still raining
[ ] Check the battlefield
[ ] Faint
>> No. 19696
[X] Tell her you were so worried right now
[X] Ask her if it's okay to let yourself be
spoiled for a little while
[X] Hug her more, but less than 7 minutes
[X] Check the battlefield, this is when the final boss returns again.
[X] Go inside it's still raining
[X] Tell her she is cute when she's sleeping

One of these choices I don't really mean because I think it could get us knifed. Surprise me, STF, and leave out the one you think I mean.

ps: nice update!
>> No. 19697
[x] Faint/Anemia option
>> No. 19698
[ゆ] Faint into Mokou's arms
>> No. 19701
[†] Tell her you were so worried right now
[†] Ask her if it's okay to let yourself be
spoiled for a little while
[†] Hug her more, but less than 7 minutes
[†] Go inside it's still raining
[†] Tell her she is cute when she's sleeping
>> No. 19703
[X] Tell her you were so worried right now
[X] Ask her if it's okay to let yourself be
spoiled for a little while
[X] Hug her more, but less than 7 minutes
[X] Check the battlefield, this is when the final boss returns again.
[X] Go inside it's still raining
[X] Tell her she is cute when she's sleeping
>> No. 19747
[X] Tell her you were so worried right now
[X] Ask her if it's okay to let yourself be
spoiled for a little while
[X] Hug her more, but less than 7 minutes
[X] Check the battlefield, this is when the final boss returns again.
[X] Go inside it's still raining
[X] Tell her she is cute when she's sleeping

One of these choices I don't really mean because I think it could get us knifed. Surprise me, STF, and leave out the one you think I mean.

This!
>> No. 19750
writing...
>> No. 19755
[X] Tell her you were so worried right now
[X] Ask her if it's okay to let yourself be
spoiled for a little while
[X] Hug her more, but less than 7 minutes
[X] Check the battlefield, this is when the final boss returns again.
[X] Go inside it's still raining
[X] Tell her she is cute when she's sleeping

Surprise, etc.

If it's not too late to vote.
>> No. 19759
Sakuya~n, don't say "writing" until you're actually writing --;;
>> No. 19761
>>19759
I'm writing for real, however it still takes me a lot of time to make an update~
>> No. 19777
File 122090796991.jpg - (92.09KB , 599x645 , 1216504342104.jpg ) [iqdb]
19777
"I-I... I'm so realived now!" you say hugging Sakuya a little bit more tightly."I was so worried that I could loose you..."
"Pl-please don't hug me so tightly..." Sakuya tries to say, "In the end you will kill me!"
"Oh I'm sorry!" you say still fighting with your tears, and you let Sakuya go...
"I-I didn't say let of...." Sakuya would say but she stops as she hears Eirin's shouting voice:
"I WILL COME BACK FOR YOU!!" but then the pocket watch that you held in your hand untill now, disappears with Sakuya.

click

Then suddenly Sakuya appears, in front of you:
"I will come back for you..." she parodizes Eirin's voice. But then as she spots your shoulder, her voice gets serious. "Your shoulder, it's bleeding."
"Well then, we should go inside..." Keine suggests."I'll pour some tea for you."
"Well that's a good idea!" Mokou says. And so you all went inside and you sit down by the table in the kitchen.

Keine starts to boil some water, but Sakuya stops her:
"I will make the tea, you should take care of his wounds." she says looking at you.
"You're right." Keine says, and then she is getting some bandages from an old first aid box. She bandaged your wound, while you were making whining sounds... Then she went to Mokou:
"Aww Mokou, next time you should put on more of those amulets. You burnt terribly on your back."
"I don't care, it will heal anyway. But more important I'm interested in Sakuya's story. It looks like she remembers." Mokou says looking at Sakuya, who just finished making the tea.
"Keine could you help me a little, I can't find the teacups." Sakuya says
"Oh I'm coming right now." Keine says and she's getting some old teacups for you. Then she pours some tea for everyone. Meanwhile Sakuya sits down beside you.
"Are you alright?" Sakuya asks you.
"It's not that bad!" you reply to her, hitting your chest as confirmation that it doesn't hurt anymore.
"That's good to hear, kid! But Sakuya, could you tell me how you met with him?" Mokou ask Sakuya
"Well... it happened so, that I had to go shopping, but before I could pass through the gate, the little Mistress came, and she wanted to come along. I knew that Miss Remilia would never let her go, but in the end she..." Sakuya stops here for little, "So she came with me, but on the road she went trough one of Yukari's gap. I went after her, and I found myself in the real word, and so I've met with him. And the you already know the rest of the story."
"This tea, it lacks of sugar!" you say after you've tasted the tea, interupting them...
"Sugar? What kind of people drinks tea with sugar?" Keine asks you surprised.
"A real man drinks tea! Without yamming!" Mokou says grinning at you. And then silence, while everybody is watching you...
"I guess, I won't get any sugar..." you say, and then you drink your tea...

"Keine! Have you got some spare clothes for him?" Sakuya says looking at your worn-out kimono.
"Maybe I don't have any clothes that suits him but I think Mokou has some, please come with me." Keine says

[ ] Follow Keine, then go shopping.
[ ] Follow Keine, then go to the Scarlet Devil Mansion
>> No. 19778
[†] Follow Keine, then go shopping.
>> No. 19780
[X] Follow Keine, then go to the Scarlet Devil Mansion

This is /sdm/. Let's get to the fucking SDM already.

I wonder how Sakuya will behave now that her memory has returned~
>> No. 19781
>"I guess, I won't get any sugar..."
;_;

[x] Follow Keine, then go shopping.
>> No. 19783
>>19781
Keine denied
Anon cried

[x] Follow Keine, then go shopping.
>> No. 19786
>"A real man drinks tea! Without yamming!" Mokou says grinning at you.

[ゆ] Prove your manliness to Mokou
[ゆ] Mokou pants GET!
>> No. 19800
>"This tea, it lacks of sugar!"
Gimme some sugar, baby!

[†] Follow Keine, then go shopping.

Let's enjoy the daily life of a maid.
>> No. 19802
> "Maybe I don't have any clothes that suits him but I think Mokou has some

Finally we're getting into someone's pants!

[X] Follow Keine, then go shopping.
>> No. 19803
[X] Follow Keine, then go to the Scarlet Devil Mansion
>> No. 19804
[X] Follow Keine, then go shopping.
>> No. 19808
>"I WILL COME BACK FOR YOU!!" but then the pocket watch that you held in your hand untill now, disappears with Sakuya.

>click

>Then suddenly Sakuya appears, in front of you:
>"I will come back for you..." she parodizes Eirin's voice.
Oh god, I lol'd. This is the superior Sakuya.

>>19781
It's okay, we're sweet enough!

[x] Follow Keine, then go shopping.
DON'T STOP
HAMMER TIME
>> No. 19815
File 122098351924.jpg - (67.20KB , 398x657 , 1220876449228.jpg ) [iqdb]
19815
>> No. 19816
WRITAN tomorrow, because today I'd like to read the other stories as well...
ALSO:tired etc..
>> No. 19817
[X] Follow shop, then go caning
At Korindo's or the bakery in the human village:
[X] Tell her she is cute when she's sleeping

That's gonna be one hell of a scoop!

>>19816
Good night, sweet maid. Don't let yourself be harassed by those sex-crazed vampire sisters all night long.
>> No. 19818
>>19800
adding this:
[X] Tell her she is cute when she's sleeping

Well, maybe not a real scoop, but gossip at least.
>> No. 19836
"Maybe I don't have any clothes that suits him but I think Mokou has some, please come with me." Keine says
"You want to give him my clothes??" Mokou says standing up.
"But Mokou, he helped us much in the battle." Keine says
"I know, but why my clothes? You have so many clothes, one of them will suit him!"
"You mean my skirts and my dresses? He is a boy! not a girl, we can't give him my clothes."
"Allright then!" Mokou says sitting back Keine giggles at you, and she wawes with her hand, wanting to follow her. You and Sakuya went after Keine , leaving Mokou back in the kitchen.

In the small bedroom, Keine gives you a set of Mokou's clothes, that looks exactly so as Mokou's.
"We will wait outside, then." Keine says, but it seems like Sakuya didn't heard it. "Sakuya, come!" and she grabs Sakuya's hand and she pulls her out of the room.
"But-" Sakuya would resist, but she was already outside, and the door was closed. And so you were left alone in the room.
You undress and you check your wounds in the mirror. The bandages are already bloody. You push the wound a little with one of your finger, but after it you wish you didn't do that, because of the ache is so great that it makes your eyesight dim for a moment.
"Are you ready?" you hear Sakuya's impatiant voice from the other side of the door.
"Just a moment!" you reply. And you get dressed in Mokou's pants and the shirt. "I'm ready, you can come in!" The door opens.
"I knew it will suit him!" Keine says, then she turns to Sakuya "What's your opinion Sakuya?"
"Well, I think it's nice..." Sakuya says a little bit blushing. Then you turn to the mirror to check, and you see that it's not bad...

After having some breakfast, you've decided to say good bye.
"Hey boy! Be carefull, in the mansion, those vampires, are quite dangerous." Mokou says looking at you with worried face. "And if you ever need my help, just call for me, I will help you, if I can."
"Have a safe trip!" Keine says waving with her hand.
"And don't dare to make my clothes dirty!" Mokou shouts at you, like an idiot. You smile at her.
"I promise I won't!"
"Thank you for everything!" Sakuya says.
And so you and Sakuya begin to walk towards the human village, which wasn't far away...
As you arrive to the village, you see that it isn't a big one. It has only a main street, and you see that the stores are just now opening. At this point Sakuya takes the lead, and she goes into a shop. You follow her inside.

click

You're looking at Sakuya surprised, who now holds a basket full of various groceries.
"Wha~?" you would say, but somebody else interupts you.
"Oh Miss Izayoi! Long time no see!" a women says. As you look at her, you become shocked again. She has tails, many tails. And fox shaped ears. What?? But then you calm down yourself as you realize that you're in Gensokyo... BAH!
"You're shopping too? Miss Yakumo." Sakuya says smiling at the nine tailed woman.
"Yes, yes, but I still don't know what should I cook today. Do you have any idea?" Miss Yakumo says.Then she looks at you... "Oh Mokou I didn't noticed, yo-" but she jumps back in surprise.
"H-hello!" you say.
"Ju-just when did you became a man??" she asks you with a shocked expression on her face.
"He isn't Mokou! He is an outsider." Sakuya says and she bursts out in laugh. And you just stand there not knowing what to say...
"Was it Yukari again?" Miss Yakumo says, on a bit annoyed voice.
"Oh it's a long story! But we can say it was, because of her gaps." Sakuya says.
"I'm terribly sorry! I will speak to her, and of course I will help you to go back into your word." Miss Yakumo says continiusly bowling her head, as apologizing.
"Thank you!" you say at last, but because you could speak more, she grabs your hand and she pulls you out from the shop.
"Thank you Miss Yakumo, now I'm in a hurry, bye!" Sakuya says and the two of you now on the road towards the mansion...

On the way to the mansion.
"Well, in Eintei..." Sakuya ask suddenly, but then she hesitates to continue.
"What is with Eintei?" you ask.
"So in Eintei..." she begans to blush. "Um, you saw me na-naked!"
"Yes, I mean no! I'm sorry."
"No! It wasn't your fault..."
"If you want to know that I liked it, " you keep a little pause between your words, "yes I liked that sight!" Sakuya's face suddenly becomes very red. "and you know what, you're cute when you're sleeping."
A knife appears in her hand, and you think maybe you went a bit too far teasing her. And moment later you hear:

click

She hugs you tightly now, and you can't feel the ground under your feet. You're flying. You hear grumling voice from the place where you were standing a moment ago.
"You idiot! I just wanted to thank you for saving me from those fools!" Sakuya says a bit tempered. You just can't answer. You look down and you see a quite big lake, and you think it would be the best if you wouldn't say anything untill you feel ground again under your feet. "Hold me tight, we have arrived!" She says. And she puts you down.
You are standing now before a gate. The gate of the mansion.
>> No. 19837
>>19836 the choices are:

[ ] Knock on the gate
[ ] Remain silent, and lets follow Sakuya
[ ] Write-in
>> No. 19839
[X] Shouldn't there be a gate guard?

lolchina
>> No. 19840
>>19815 For this you got Ran Yakumo in the shop..
>>19817 Actually that isn't bad...
>> No. 19841
[†] Remain silent, and lets follow Sakuya
>> No. 19842
>"yes I liked that sight!" ... "and you know what, you're cute when you're sleeping."

Great, now she think we're a perv.

[†] Shouldn't there be a gate guard?
[†] Remain silent, and lets follow Sakuya
[†] Offer to carry those bags. (I hope we're already doing this)
>> No. 19844
[†] Remain silent, and lets follow Sakuya
[†] Offer to carry those bags. (I hope we're already doing this)

Feeling like a gentleman.
>> No. 19846
[†] Remain silent, and lets follow Sakuya
>> No. 19849
damn, we missed Mokou route. Let's hope we'll get China route now.
[x] Shouldn't there be a gate guard?
>> No. 19851
[x] Remain silent, and lets follow Sakuya
[x] Offer to carry those bags. (I hope we're already doing this)
>> No. 19854
inb4 jealous Meiling
>> No. 19858
[x] Remain silent, and lets follow Sakuya
[x] Offer to carry those bags. (I hope we're already doing this)
>> No. 19859
>[†] Offer to carry those bags. (I hope we're already doing this)

"Hey, Sakuya. Can a dog have her own pet?"
>> No. 19864
>Offer to carry those bags. (I hope we're already doing this)

A good idea! Anon will offer to carry that basket...
also votes closed, writan now
>> No. 19865
File 122115276967.jpg - (277.54KB , 700x946 , 8e4820a08ff23e946b7b2c94423e772e326bc6a0.jpg ) [iqdb]
19865
Your legs are still trembling a little, because of the flight.
"What was that before?" you ask.
"Just a wild youkai, but because my hands were full I couldn't teach it a lesson!" she answers.
"I'm sorry. Can I have that basket?" you say, reaching out a hand.
"No, you can't! You're injured, aren't you?" she says and she turns away, so you just can't grab the basket out of her hands...
"Yes I am, but if you don't let me carry that basket, my manliness will be hurt! Please give it to me!"
"Alright, here!" and so she gave you the basket, which was, quite heavy, you need both of your hands to carry it. And you make a mental note, that next time you will stay silent...

"Sakuya, why did we stopped here?" you ask
"Where is that useless gateguard?" she mumbles to herself, but then she turns to you "I wanted to check on the Gateguard! She should be on duty now..."
"Do you mean that green clothet woman that sleeps over there?" you point at that women.
"Yes, yes. She is Miss China, who again sleeps instead of working!" Sakuya says and some knife appeared in her hand, as she walks towards Miss China. You go after her, and as you can hear, China speaks in her dreams.
"No! Sakuya put away those knives!" you whisper to Sakuya. "Let's wait a little! It might be interesting!"
Sakuya nods smiling at you, but then she frowns at Meiling....

"Oh Sakuya! Yo-your hands are in my pants,"at this point Miss China moans, and her breathing becomes faster then usuall, "Sa-Sakuya this is sexuall harassment, but I don't mind!" and now she began rubbing her own, big breasts, and she moans again, but now a big one! You look at Sakuya's embarassed face, and you can't help yourself, but you laugh a little at this scene. But you also see that knives are appearing behind Sakuya. And you decide to end this nice dream:
"GOOD MORNING MISS CHINA!" you shout.
"Who is it?" she yelled in shock, and at the same time she jumped back and she picking up a fighting stance. And that was her luck, because knives are standing in the ground now, where she lied a moment ago.
"Miss China!" Sakuya shouts at China "What on earth were you dreaming about?"
"I-I" she tries to say, but her face becomes all red.
"Sooo~?" you say on a teasing voice. China just sighs, and looks down:
"I'm sorry."she says on a sad voice "I guess I won't get dinner today..."
"Sakuya, don't be mad at her! She looks tired, I bet she didn't slept for days." you say, trying to calm down Sakuya.
"Maybe you're right!" Sakuya says and she turns back "Come, I want show you the mansion!"

[ ] Ask her about the mansion
[ ] Ask her about the Mistress of the mansion
[ ] Ask her about the useless gateguard
>> No. 19866
[†] Ask her about the useless gateguard
>> No. 19869
>"Just a wild youkai, but because my hands were full I couldn't teach it a lesson!" she answers.

Why is she so bi-polar?
It's only Ran and Ran has wife-material manners.

[X] Ask Sakuya about her questionable disciplining and lend her an ear for the troubles of having a useless door guard.
[X] Ask her about the Mistress of the mansion
[X] Mental note: Bring China a bowl of fruits for dinner and ask her about her relationship to Sakuya and about Sakuya's position in the mansion.
>> No. 19870
File 122115998916.jpg - (17.01KB , 320x240 , snapshot20080621190838.jpg ) [iqdb]
19870
sakuya-sa~n...ehhehehe...
>> No. 19871
[X] Ask Sakuya about her questionable disciplining and lend her an ear for the troubles of having a useless door guard.
[X] Ask her about the Mistress of the mansion
>> No. 19873
[ ] Ask her about the mansion

The lady gets what she wants.
>> No. 19875
[X] Ask Sakuya about her questionable disciplining and lend her an ear for the troubles of having a useless door guard.
[X] Ask her about the Mistress of the mansion
[X] Mental note: Bring China a bowl of fruits for dinner and ask her about her relationship to Sakuya and about Sakuya's position in the mansion.
>> No. 19877
File 122116700064.jpg - (343.15KB , 837x1200 , well-ventilated_19.jpg ) [iqdb]
19877
>ask her about her relationship to Sakuya

Good thing Meiling is an M.
>> No. 19882
>>19877
>Good thing Meiling is an M.
>an M
Enough unnecessary weeaboo-ing it up, and just say masochist, you fuck.
>> No. 19883
>>19882

Thank you for translating that for Anonymous.
>> No. 19892
[X] Ask Sakuya about her questionable disciplining and lend her an ear for the troubles of having a useless door guard.
[X] Ask her about the Mistress of the mansion
>> No. 19894
[X] Ask her about the mansion
[X] Ask her about the Mistress of the mansion
[X] Ask her about the useless gateguard
>> No. 19896
[†] Ask Sakuya about her questionable disciplining and lend her an ear for the troubles of having a useless door guard.
[†] Ask her about the Mistress of the mansion
>> No. 19897
[X] Ask her about the mansion
[X] Ask her about the Mistress of the mansion
[X] Ask her about the useless gateguard
>> No. 19898
[X] Ask Sakuya about her questionable disciplining and lend her an ear for the troubles of having a useless door guard.
[X] Ask her about the Mistress of the mansion
[X] Mental note: Bring China a bowl of fruits for dinner and ask her about her relationship to Sakuya and about Sakuya's position in the mansion.

Can we has updates nao?
>> No. 19899
writing now...
>> No. 19902
CREATIVE CRISIS~
>> No. 19903
>>19902
>Creative Crisis

DAMNATION
>> No. 19904
>>19902

Oh Sakuya~n. I wrote my graduate thesis in 6 days, you should be able to come up with one paragraph of Hacked Modo ;_;

>>19898
Change of mind: This minus giving China food. She's such a slacker. I hate slackers.
Now I'm sad again. ;_;
>> No. 19907
"Maybe you're right!" Sakuya says and she turns back "Come, I want to show you the mansion!"
"Sakuya, who is this guy? Usually you never show the mansion for the bloodbags." China asks confused.
"Then he is unusuall, he is special!" Sakuya giggles. She grabs your arm and leads you trough the gate. You look back at China for a moment, who looks qiute surprised....
You're in the garden now, walking alongside with Sakuya towards the door of the great mansion.
"Say Sakuya!"
"Yes?"
"That gateguard called me, a bloodbag. Why?" you ask.
"Don't bother with it! First, I want to introduce you to my Mistress. I'm sure she will like you."
"Oh so you want to cook me for dinner..." you say laughing. But Sakuya stops immediately as she hears your words, making you to stop as well...
"How could you say such things?" Sakuya nearly shouts into your ears. "I could never cook you! As I said you aren't a bloodbag!"
"Oh no, you misunderstood me, that was only a joke!" you say, trying to calm down her. "Anyway how is your Mistress like?"
"Oh, she is a wonderfull little vampire!" Sakuya says cheerfully, but then her face becomes serious. "Don't ever tell her your real name!"
"But why?" you ask
"It's just too complicated to explain it now! But names have power here..." she says, but you can feel that she became a bit unsure now. You look at the mansion, and you see it's quite big. Unlike Eintei, it's a European style classical mansion. As you are looking it you spot somebody staring you at a window.
"Sakuya, who is it?" you say pointing at that window, but the person just disappeared from there.
"Oh maybe, you're just too tired." Sakuya says, and it becomes a bit silent. But not for too long because she begans to walk again. And as you went inside, your mouth stays open. It's huge!
"Isn't it pretty?" Sakuya asks "Come the Mistress's room is on the first floor!"
"Can I ask you about that China girl?"
"So far I know about her, that she's called Hong Kong or so... But it's easier to call her China. She often sleeps instead of work, but it's just because she's smarter than she looks. In order that the Mistress' magical power doesn't weaken, on a certain cycle, enemies of a certain level are intentionally allowed into the mansion, but in such a way that they don't realize that it is intentional. This way only the truly dangerous visitors are never let through... intentionally." Sakuya explains, but you just look confused, about this theory....
"Erm... Is there any special? That I must do in front of your mistress?" you ask.
"Just behave yourself like you normally do." she says as you arrived to the door of her mistress...

[ ] Introduce yourself as:__________
[ ] Let Sakuya introduce you.
[ ] Stay silent...
>> No. 19908
>>19904 cheer up!
UPDATE IS READY BECAUSE I HAVE A RANFAG who usually helps me out at these times~
>> No. 19909
[†] Introduce yourself as: Anonidas
>> No. 19910
[x] Introduce yourself as: Sakuya's boyfriend
>> No. 19912
>[x] Introduce yourself as: Sakuya's boyfriend
Hahaha... yeah but nah.

[X] Let Sakuya introduce you.
I'm pretty curious as to who/what she would introduce us as
>> No. 19915
[x] Introduce yourself as: The Grand Master Planet Eater.
>> No. 19919
[X] Let Sakuya introduce you.

Give us a name, buttercup!

Picking this for later:

[X] Steal a spoon from Remi's tea service.
[X] Reveal your deed to Sakuya as she tucks you in
[X] Tell her you might be interested in her questionable disciplining
[X] Profit!
>> No. 19922
[x] Introduce yourself as: Joseph Joestar
>> No. 19923
[X] Let Sakuya introduce you.
>> No. 19926
[X] Let Saguya introduce you.
>> No. 19944
>>19922
I like.
[X] Introduce yourself as: Joseph Joestar
>> No. 19953
needs more fabulous
[x] Introduce yourself as: Lelouch Lamperouge
>> No. 19956
I'm sorry but I can't make updates for today...
You can vote more, or give me suggestions because I don't know what should we name Kid Youkai (as Scorn called him), but the Sakuya's boyfriend idea will be written...
^____^
>> No. 19969
Remilia: "Say, Sakuya, who followed you home? Is he your... "

Anon: "New boyfriend!"
Sakuya: "My husband to be!"
Remilia: "... your dog? (I don't want dogs inside the mansion. He'll have to live outside in a shack like that useless door guard)"

Shock, an awkward pause, looks will be exchanged and hilarity ensues!

>>19956

Best I could come up with. A comic situation, hope you can work with it. Hell, she could try to hide us in her closet, then Remi becomes suspicious, finally finds two dishes in Sakuya's room and start rummaging through her stuff with us praying Remi doesn't find us.
>> No. 19970
>>19969
>rummaging through her stuff with us praying Remi doesn't find us.

Remilia: "Fess up now, Sakuya! I find him, I eat him."
Sakuya: "I'm telling you, he's not here! Please stop going through my stuff, my lady!"
>> No. 19971
>>19970
forgot to add:
[x] Introduce yourself as: Sakuya's boyfriend
>> No. 19975
[x] Introduce yourself as: Sakuya's sax slave
>> No. 19977
>>19975
This might get awkward if Remi asks us to play something. I'm not sure whether we play any instruments.
>> No. 19983
>>19977

We'll show her our instrument, if you know what I mean.
>> No. 19984
>>19983
In before shirou.jpg and THE GAME
>> No. 19987
>>19977
okay okay
[x] Introduce yourself as: Sakuya's cowbell slave
>> No. 19992
>>19970
>Please stop going through my stuff, my lady!"

PAD END!

[X] Introduce yourself as: Sakuya's boyfriend
>> No. 19993
>>19908
Thanks for helping out, Ran!

[†] Introduce yourself as: Sakuya's boyfriend
>> No. 20002
I don't think we need a name. So far, we've fared quite well without one and naming Anon turned out rather awkward (read: gay) in most CYOAs.
>> No. 20014
[x] Introduce yourself as: Joseph Joestar

Oh, UPDATE
>> No. 20017
File 122144480665.png - (76.31KB , 1170x552 , 119427180090.png ) [iqdb]
20017
>>20014
>> No. 20041
writing now something...
>> No. 20042
>>20041
THIS FUUUCKING ROCKS!

/you just avoided another UPDATES WHERE? post but I had given up on writing it when I last checked.
>> No. 20045
"Just behave yourself like you normally do." she says as you arrived to the door of her mistress. Sakuya reaches out her hand, in order to knock on the door, but before she could do it
"Come in Sakuya!" a voice calls from the other side of the door. And as the door opens you step into a dark room. Just two candles litghtens the little girl, who is currently sitting by a desk. "Long time no see." she says on a rather calm voice...
"I'm sorry Mistress, but I have..." Sakuya would say, but Remilia interupts her:
"I know everything! Somebody were here before you and told me, everything, so you don't need any excuses, but why did you brought my food here?"
You look for a moment at the basket, but as Sakuya squeezes your arm thighter, you realize that she was refered you as her food and a cold shiver runs down your spine. She is a vampire, isn't she?
"HE ISN'T YOUR FOOD! HE SAVED MY LIFE!" Sakuya shouts.
"Sakuya!" Remilia says " Behave yourself! If you don't prepare him as dinner, then I won't eat your boyfriend!"
"M-my boyfriend?" Sakuya says hesitant. She must be really embrassed now.
"Anyway what is your name, boy?" Remilia asks you. But Sakuya speaks before you could:
"He is Jo-Joseph..."she is stopping here to think "Joseph, Joestar!" and Remilia laughs. It's obiously a lie.
"Oh! Sakuya I didn't asked you! Is that so~?"
"No, actually I'm..." you start, but it's just too hard to think out a name so suddenly."I'm Lelouch Lamperouge!"
"What?" Remilia looks at you, and her eyes widens. Then in the end she bursts out in laugh. "Oh boy, you've got a good sense of humor!"
"But I'm-!" but you can't say anything she saw trough all.
"No, don't push it further, I know it isn't your name..." Remilia says still laughing. "Please, sit down. Sakuya bring some tea here, I want to speak to your boyfriend, why he stole my precious head-maid for three whole days..."
"Yes Mistress!" Sakuya says, she let's go you, and she takes the basket away from you, then she leaves the room, shutting the door behind you.

[ ] Tell Remilia the truth about the whole story including the naked parts
[ ] Tell Remila the story without the naked parts
[ ] Tell Remilia that she should keep an eye on Flandre...
[ ] Lie something:
[ ] Tell her you want to go home!
>> No. 20046
[†] Tell Remila the story without the naked parts
>> No. 20047
[x] Tell Remilia the truth about the whole story including the naked parts.
>> No. 20048
>>20045
This update is far too clever for...
everything blended together perfectly...
impossible to list all "I see what you did there"s... does not compu- *tilt*

It's a masterpiece and... simply wonderful

[X] Tell Remilia the truth about the whole story including the naked parts.
"Oh, I've seen her naked while she was sleeping. I bet you have too, but you're the kind of girl to wake her up for some exercise."
Remi: "Well, it's my prerogative... and Patchu doesn't last long."

The evening went along fairly well, but after we had retreated to our room Remi ordered Sakuya to serve us with a good wine.
>> No. 20049
{X} Tell Remilia the truth about the whole story including the naked parts.

this is a good idea
>> No. 20050
File 122151421729.jpg - (319.41KB , 1044x1500 , waiting_for_you_in_the_gardens_31.jpg ) [iqdb]
20050
>>20045
>"HE ISN'T YOUR FOOD! HE SAVED MY LIFE!" Sakuya shouts.

Sakuya's got a short fuse when she's being possessive. This calls for some disciplining.
Then we can free her, do a moonlight flit and live together in, say Mayohiga as two helper more to be subjected to Yukari's whims.
>> No. 20051
>>20045
Good thing to see you could spare the time to write an update

[X] Tell Remila the story without the naked parts
>> No. 20052
I agree with >>20048, it seems like STF's actually gotten better. It's almost suspicious.

[X] Tell Remilia the truth about the whole story including the naked parts.

WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG
>> No. 20053
[V] I, Anonymous, command you... GIVE ME THAT MAID!
>> No. 20061
[x] Tell Remilia the truth about the whole story including the parts where you live up to your family name and face full life consequences.
>> No. 20063
include the naked parts.
>> No. 20064
[X] Tell Remilia the truth about the whole story including the naked parts
>> No. 20067
[x] Praise Sakuya's naked parts
>> No. 20071
I guess I should write now...
>> No. 20073
You sit down to the desk opposite to the little girl. In the light of the candles you can only see her cute face.
"So, what did it took so long to arrive here?" Remilia asks. And you start to tell her the whole story, including everything, not leaving out the parts, when you saw Sakuya naked. But as you arrive to the part, when you were in the forest of bamboo, Sakuya appears suddenly with the tea, putting it down to the table, and Remilia interupts you at this part.
"I really should kill you for seeing my head-maid naked!" Remilia says, grinning at you, showing her little fangs as a warning. She is really a vampire. And like she would feel it, that you doesn't see her as you should.
"Please Mistress don't say things like that!" Sakuya says, but she is obviously not happy that you have told the truth...
"Shut up Sakuya! And get dressed into your usuall clothes, it really hurts my eyes, to see you in Eirin's outfit!" Remilia says nearly shouthing.
"Yes Mistress!" Sakuya says and she goes out of the room. And the fact she obeys her mistress so easily surprises you:
"Why do you command her like she would be your dog?" you ask disappointed.
"Oh?" Remilia says amused, like she would be surprised, that you dare saying anything opposite to her will. "You really are a straight person! Not many would dare to say anything againts my likings..." and she stops here, because Sakuya entered to the room again. You see her annoyed face, looking at you, but she speaks to Sakuya now: "I didn't called for you!"
"I'm sorry, but..." Sakuya would say, but Remilia interupts her, asking you:
"Did you liked that you've seen her naked back then?" Damn! Despite it's an easy question to answer, it would be rude to say just a yes... It would hurt her feelings, so you think to make a better answer, but you think too long...
"Soo~?" Remilia asks, waiting for your answer, being more and more impatient. But it just disturbs you thinking.
"Stop being so mean to him!" Sakuya shouts having enough of this situation.
"But Sakuya!" Remilia says "So, do you want to play some bedtop sports with her?" as she's telling you this, you see she flew to Sakuya, and she began to undress the maid. "Judging from your expression, it's a clearly yes!" and she begans to laugh.... You hear Sakuya sobbing, and saying a low voiced" please no"
And you can't bear it anymore, you stand up, and you slap Remilia....

[ ] Say to Remilia: "You seem never having any friends in your life! Poor girl..."
[ ] Say to Remilia: "Stop being mean to Sakuya! She isn't your slave!"
[ ] Say to Sakuya: "Are you alright?" and leave the room.
[ ] Say nothing and leave the room
>> No. 20074
[†] Say to Remilia: "Stop being mean to Sakuya! She isn't your slave!"
>> No. 20075
[X] Say nothing and leave the room

Any more words will just egg Remilia on.
>> No. 20078
[ ] Say to Remilia: "Stop being mean to Sakuya! She isn't your slave!"
row row
>> No. 20088
[x] Say to Remilia: "Dick move, bro. Chill~"
[x] As you turn and leave the room, a gust of wind blows through, and the Akagi OP hums gently in the background.
>> No. 20089
>>20088
YES I MUST

[x] Say to Remilia: "Dick move, bro. Chill~"
[x] As you turn and leave the room, a gust of wind blows through, and the Akagi OP hums gently in the background.
>> No. 20093
[X] Say to Remilia: "RIPPLE OVERDRIVE!"
[X] Smash Remilia's skull with the Ripple.

[X] Back 1 choice
[X] Say to Remilia: "Dick move, bro. Chill~"
[X] As you turn and leave the room, a gust of wind blows through, and the Akagi OP hums gently in the background.
>> No. 20096
[x] Say to Remilia: "Dick move, bro. Chill~"
[x] As you turn and leave the room, a gust of wind blows through, and the Akagi OP hums gently in the background.
>> No. 20098
[x] Say to Remilia: "Mankind ill needs a savior such as you"
>> No. 20100
lol.

[x] Say to Remilia: "Mankind ill needs a savior such as you"
>> No. 20102
time for a bold move
[x] Step forward and kiss Sakuya deeply and hold her tight.

whose bitch is she now?
>> No. 20104
SIMON, GATTAI DA

[x] Say to Remilia: "Dick move, bro. Mankind ill needs a savior such as you."
[x] As you turn and leave the room, a gust of wind blows through, and the Akagi OP hums gently in the background.
>> No. 20110
http://www.touhouproject.com/sdm/res/20109.html