[Return]
Archived Thread

File 120960826584.jpg - (144.29KB , 538x700 , Vampire Killer.jpg ) [iqdb]
1909 No. 1909
Looks like nobody else is writing tonight either. Play nice now people or Remilia will get sad. And kill you.

Also, worked to 2am, too many cups of tea, too awake to sleep, one update, lucky bastards, etc. Back tomorrow if I'm awake by 5pm.

===================================

You carefully place the tray on the floor. If you're going to fight then you'll probably be hungry afterwards, at the very least. If you don't make it ... oh well, cupcakes 'n' death doesn't sound too bad. As you straighten back up, something steps out of what used to be the kitchen doorway.

If it was ever human in the first place, it doesn't bear much resemblance to one any more.

Its head flicks over to you as you take in the sight of it. It's naked, male. Emaciated so badly you can see every bone and tendon as it moves. There is a stench coming from it of shit, uncleaned lavatories and month-old sweat. You notice with a grimace that there is dried effluence and urine smeared down its legs and caking its feet. It's still breathing so rapidly it must be hyperventilating.

Then you realize, getting a look at its face as it opens its mouth and snarls at you with a set of razor-sharp teeth, it's not a human. It's a youkai. Its eyes are too close together, it's nose slitted like an animal's and through it's long, lank hair poke the stubs of two horns, filed down. It's got little dotted markings all up its limbs and torso.

No ...

Not markings ...

Needle marks. Syringe marks.

Oh. Fuck. You feel the urge to vomit.

A long string of drool is hanging off its chin. It swings its arm at you experimentally, growling and crouching. It's still too far away to reach you and it looks too weak to fight, still breathing heavily. But it's a weak youkai, not a weak human. If it can rip the kitchen door off the hinges like that it can probably break your back with ease. It's holding a large knife in one hand, probably taken from the kitchen a moment ago. Why doesn't it have claws? You glance at its other hand. The tips of its fingers are ruined, blackened stumps. Claws cut off and fingers cauterized. The pain from holding that knife with the other hand must be unimaginable.

It looks ready to pounce.

[ ] Wait and dodge.
[ ] Whip.
[ ] Knife.
[ ] Knuckle dusters.
[ ] Scream and leap.
[ ] Try to reason with it.

>> No. 1910
[ ] Wait and dodge.

Dodge, then hit it from behind.
>> No. 1911
>>1909
Should let some people know you're back, HY. Otherwise it'll be a sloooow night.
>> No. 1912
[X] Whip.

Fuck strategy. It's GO TIME, MOTHERFUCKER.
>> No. 1914
[X] Whip.
Then HYDRO STORM!
>> No. 1916
Looks like there are only two options up there that won't get us killed. Guess which one I'm picking.
­
­
­


[ ] *whipCRACK*
>> No. 1917
[x] Wait and dodge.

Assuming it misses us, should we whip it or pound it to death with our knuckle dusters?
>> No. 1918
[ ] Wait and dodge.

Whip'd be good if whatever we were hitting was affected by pain. From the sound of things this guy is used to it.

Also Anon Belmont is pretty squeamish for a guy who are hangs out with vampires, a succubus, and a crazy knife lady.
>> No. 1919
[X] Whip.
We gotta keep our hearts to fight Death.
>> No. 1920
>>1918
I'm more worried about the underappreciated gate guard and the asthmatic bookworm than those!
>> No. 1921
Hey Hungry, is it possible to upgrade our whip like in the games?
>> No. 1922
[ ] Wait and dodge.
>> No. 1923
Looks ready to pounce eh? Probably best to keep something like that at range, but I don't trust the whip to faze and keep back something that inured to pain....

[ ] Wait and dodge.
>> No. 1924
[X] Wait and dodge.

Patience, Anon Belmont.
>> No. 1925
[ ] Wait and dodge.

We've proven we're agile, seeing as we can wall jump and leap across bookcases. That applies here, too.
>> No. 1926
[X] Whip.

Wall-jumping turned out okay. Good bet the same genetic memory includes a few offensive maneuvers.
>> No. 1927
[X] Wait and dodge.

Then, when it's exposed:

[X] Whip.

Go for the weapon, and try to knock it out of the creature's hand.
>> No. 1928
[X] Wait and dodge.
Previous vote deleted in favor of progress and good points.
>> No. 1929
>>1927
>Go for the weapon, and try to knock it out of the creature's hand.
Maybe whip it in the eyes; that could definitely give it pause. It doesn't need a knife to hit us hard enough to break bones, after all.
>> No. 1930
I was wondering when you'd write again, glad to see you're on tonight. Also, I'd vote, but it seems pretty pointless now.
>> No. 1931
[ ] Knuckles, sans dusters.

YOU'RE HUGE! THAT MEANS YOU HAVE HUGE GUTS!

RIP AND TEAR! RIP AND TEAR YOUR GUTS!
>> No. 1932
[X] Wait and dodge.
Then whip its neck, making it wrap around a few times, and GUILLOTINE! knuckles if it still lives after that
>> No. 1933
Some kind of half-youkai hybrid used for emergency blood. Akyu said Remilia could create them.

The only humane thing to do is put it out of its misery before Sakuya notices.
>> No. 1934
So, Belmonymous has style. Lets see if he has skill.
>> No. 1935
[x]Wait and Dodge.
>> No. 1936
>>1933
>Play nice now people or Remilia will get sad. And kill you.
>> No. 1937
>>1934
>Belmonymous
Niiiice.
>> No. 1938
>>1909

[X] "This hand of mine glows with an awesome power. Its burning grip tells me to defeat you!"
>> No. 1939
[x] Wait and dodge.
>> No. 1940
[x] Holy water

Slow and exhausted boss is slow and exhausted
>> No. 1941
[ ] Whip.
>> No. 1942
[x] Wait and dodge LIKE THE FIST OF THE MOTHERFUCKING NORTH STAR.
>> No. 1943
[X] Wait and dodge.

Boss fight S.O.P.: Find its speed. Learn its behaviours. Determine its openings.

We can't attack until we're sure it's not fast enough to kill us first. That determined,

[X] Whip.
>> No. 1944
YOU'RE HUGE

THAT MEANS YOU HAVE HUGE ATTACK PATTERNS

WAIT AND DODGE YOUR ATTACK PATTERNS
>> No. 1945
[x] Try to reason with it.

Oh come on guys. Why can't we reason with it?
>> No. 1946
[X] Wait and dodge.
then, if there's an opening,
[X] Knife.
>> No. 1947
[X] Whip.

Whip it good
>> No. 1948
[X] Wait and dodge.
>> No. 1949
File 120962855013.jpg - (21.37KB , 474x328 , 12089732881812.jpg ) [iqdb]
1949
[X] Wait and dodge.

GRAZE!
>> No. 1950
Wait, what item do we have equipped? I'm guessing it's the knife from the post, but then what happened to our cross and holy water?

Anyway, in the case of the knife:
[X] Get about 20 meters back and press up+B until you run out of hearts.
>> No. 1951
File 120963005453.jpg - (108.57KB , 590x700 , 80c565479eac8b57801ac8b5449ad59a.jpg ) [iqdb]
1951
[X] Wait and don't dodge.

Because every problem can be solved by hugs. It worked on Flandre!
>> No. 1952
>>1950
Or we could use it with the wind spellbook, or the lightning spellbook.
>> No. 1954
[ ] Whip.

Whip = 1d3 + 1 Damage.

Bestows the "Disarm" Feat while equipped

I expect it's got some anti undead\monster powers as well so it's definately an enchanted weapon and effective against Youkai.
>> No. 1955
[ ] Whip.

[ ] Lead the youkai out of the mansion and wash it in the garden.
>> No. 1957
>>1954
>I expect it's got some anti undead\monster powers as well so it's definately an enchanted weapon and effective against Youkai.

Not according to Sakuya

>>596
>"It's good, but just an ordinary whip, I don't know what I was suspecting really."
>> No. 1958
>>1957

Perhaps she isn't a true Belmont and it only works for blood relations? She couldn't activate the magic.
>> No. 1959
>>1957

In the scene you could see the whip's magic shadow. Sakuya was just lying, to keep you from thinking it gives you any power.
>> No. 1960
[ ] Giga Drill Breaker
>> No. 1961
I'm back, looks like dodge it is then. Weapon of choice (whip) also chosen. Nobody picked scream and leap, guess there are no science fiction fans 'round these parts.

>>1921
Why don't you try and see what happens?
>> No. 1962
>>1961
I'm a science fiction fan, but I don't recognize it off the top of my head.
>> No. 1963
You place your hand on your whip and watch the youkai carefully, waiting to spring to the side as soon as it moves. You remember to watch the centre of your opponent's body in a situation like this. Despite never having learned any martial arts in your life, you decide now is not the time to be questioning where you got that knowledge.

The youkai sniffs the air a few times, poking its head forward. You almost flinch and dodge too soon, but your nerves hold. Then it screams an incoherent torrent of words at you and leaps, plunging the knife towards your face.

But you're not there anymore.

Some buried instinct kicks in and you duck, rolling to the side as the youkai slips and scrambles for balance after hitting nothing but air. It lands heavily on its side and lets out a roar of pain. You pull the whip from your belt, swinging it out behind you, unravelling it in one smooth motion with a crack. The youkai jumps back to its feet and screams something at you, pointing at you with the knife and taking a step forward.

Nuh-uh.

You raise the whip.

Target:

[ ] Eyes.
[ ] Neck.
[ ] Weapon hand.
[ ] Legs.
[ ] Genitals.
[ ] WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?
>> No. 1964
[x] Weapon hand.

Just in case it decides to throw it at light-speed.
>> No. 1965
[x] Weapon hand.
Got your knife, bitch.
>> No. 1967
[X] Weapon hand.
Disarm it first, and just in case it's somehow valuable to Remilia, killing it should be avoided.
>> No. 1968
>>1962
"Louis Wu, I found your challenge verbose. In challenging a kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap."
Ringworld.
>> No. 1969
[x] Genitals.

ALWAYS AIM FOR THE GROIN
>> No. 1970
[x] Weapon hand.

Anonymous raises a good point. It might not be ours to kill.
>> No. 1971
>>1966
Changing to [X] Weapon hand.
>> No. 1972
[ ] Legs.

This thing BROKE DOWN A DOOR, it doesn't need the knife to kill us. Immobilizing seems to be a good option.
>> No. 1973
[x] Weapon hand.
>> No. 1974
[ ] Genitals.
while screaming
[ ] WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?

Nothing could be more awesome than pulling a "Monkey Steals the Peach" with a whip while screaming at them.
>> No. 1975
[x] Weapon hand.
this monster ... could it be ... sakuya's final form?
>> No. 1976
File 120965900528.jpg - (9.21KB , 180x295 , sel_nanaya_180.jpg ) [iqdb]
1976
>>1963
>[ ] Neck.

Your neck. I'll be taking it.
>> No. 1977
>>1975
It was Remilia's breakfast.
>> No. 1978
[X] Neck

and

[X] WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?

Hell yes, we're so goddamn badass right now.
>> No. 1979
>>1975
It is the embodiment of Scorn's scat stories.
>> No. 1980
[ ] Eyes.

his weaon hand already is in enormous pain, i don#t think whipping it will even make it flinch
>> No. 1981
>>1979

No way a puny mutilated youkai is the embodiment of that.
>> No. 1982
File 120966087338.jpg - (71.38KB , 640x480 , golgothan.jpg ) [iqdb]
1982
>>1979
Sup
>> No. 1983
>>1981
yup, it would be more like a huge disfigured Alice with a cock in the middle of its face, leaking poop all over the place, with a huge, hairy, puss-filled gaping vagina with many sharp teeths on it's stomach. And from inside the said vagina, you can see a disfigured fetus jerking off
>> No. 1984
[x] WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?
>> No. 1985
>>1983
And instead of legs, it would have hundreds of tentacles, and testicles hanging from its chin
>> No. 1986
[X] Weapon hand.

It may not need the knife to kill us, but I'd rather have a broken arm than a bloody stump if it comes down to it.
>> No. 1987
You lash the whip out towards the youkai's knife hand and to your immense surprise it connects with a sharp cracking noise, wrapping tightly round your opponent's wrist. The youkai screams and drops the knife, hand hanging limp. Looks like you broke its wrist.

Wow, that did more damage than you imagined it would.

The youkai tries to tear the whip off with its other hand for a moment, then it cocks it's head at you and yanks the trapped arm back, hard. You can hear bone break as it does this but then it pulls the whip towards itself with its free hand, screaming, dragging you off your feet. Losing your balance and tumbling headfirst into the ground you feel the the youkai leap on top of you from behind and wrap its good hand around your throat. It squeezes, trying to crush your windpipe. You can feel hot foetid breath coming in ragged gasps from behind you.

You can't breathe, everything is going black.

[ ] Try to throw it off you.
[ ] Backwards headbutt.
[ ] Elbow to the gut.
[ ] Stab its arm.
[ ] Pass out.
[ ] Soil yourself.
>> No. 1988
[x] Elbow to the gut.
>> No. 1989
[X] Elbow to the gut.

Then:

[X] Try to throw it off you.

Stabbing it's arm won't do shit. The pain will be too focussed, and this thing must be hurting just trying to kill us. Best bet is to elbow it, just to shift its focus away from holding us for a moment by causing a surge of pain somewhere other than its arm. The blow ought to stagger it, at least.
>> No. 1990
[ ] Elbow to the gut.

I'm thinking either this or stabbing the arm is the way to go.
Headbutting sounds good, but if that thing has horns I would wager his skull is probably a lot harder than ours is.
>> No. 1991
[ ] Stab its arm.

then

[ ] Backwards headbutt.
>> No. 1992
File 120966258442.jpg - (15.05KB , 374x459 , theboss.jpg ) [iqdb]
1992
[x] Elbow to the gut, then try to throw it off of you.
REMEMBER THE BASICS OF CQC, BELMONYMOUS
>> No. 1993
[x] Backwards headbutt.

HARDCORE
>> No. 1996
[ ] Stab its arm.
He only has one functional arm at this point, if we can disable it we'll be able to get out of this grapple.
>> No. 1997
>>1996

[ ] Stab its arm.

makes sense to me
>> No. 1998
[x] Pass out.
confuse your enemy
>> No. 1999
[ ] Soil yourself.


I like where this is heading.....
>> No. 2000
>>He only has one functional arm at this point, if we can disable it we'll be able to get out of this grapple.

If you disable the other arm, the only other means of attack the thing will have while lying on top of you is with its mouth, or genitals.

Is that what you want someone to see as they walk into the kitchen? You, lying on the floor, with some fucked-up youkai rubbing his package on your backside?
>> No. 2002
>You can feel hot foetid breath coming in ragged gasps from behind you.

He added that for a reason

[ ] Backwards headbutt.
Then
[ ] Try to throw it off you.
>> No. 2003
It's easy mode so it doesn't matter what we hit it'll work regardless.
>> No. 2004
>>2003
Don't provoke him you 'tard
>> No. 2005
>>2003
Maybe it's because all the retard-anons are busy with the other stories.
>> No. 2006
Updating now to speed things up.

======================

You slam your elbow backwards into the youkai's gut. You miss, getting it in the ribs instead and being rewarded by a series of loud crunching noises. Its grip drops away and it staggers backwards, keening in pain and clutching at it's shattered ribcage.

You get up as fast as you can and see that the youkai has blood bubbling from its mouth and streaming down its chin. Either it's been starved of calcium for so long its skeleton is like rotten wood or you just hit hard enough to drive shards of bone into its lungs. You dimly note that it has knocked over the cupcake tray. It retches loudly and you see a piece of broken rip snap and poke through its chest.

It slumps to its knees and tries to reach out to you with one hand. It starts to weep, tears making tracks through the filth caked on its face.

[ ] Let it die.
[ ] Finish it off.
[ ] Take its hand.
>> No. 2007
>>2003
Delete your post.
>> No. 2008
>>2006
[ ] Finish it off.

Don't torture it. We are honorable.
>> No. 2009
>>2003
No it won't, there are definite, predetermined ways to die during this fight. Backwards headbutt? You ever had anything hard hit the back of your skull? Yeah.
>> No. 2010
[X] Finish it off.
No sense in letting it suffer.
>> No. 2011
>>2006
[ ] Finish it off.

I don't want to see it suffer, but I don't trust it's instinct enough to try and help it.

In truth, it is but a pitiful creature.
>> No. 2012
[X] Take its hand.

How... tragic. I doubt it can do much to us now, and it... well, it seems to have retained some humanity.
>> No. 2013
>>2012
Youkai has no humanity.
>> No. 2014
>You dimly note that it has knocked over the cupcake tray.

[X]FINISH HIM!!
>> No. 2015
>>2009
So you're saying the headbutt was a BAD END choice? Fuck!
>> No. 2016
[ ] Finish it off.

Poor creature. The least you can do is put it to sleep.

Not sure how the others will like that, though. Killing what was most likely one of their food sources. They must have kept it around as long as they have for a reason.
>> No. 2017
>>2006
[ ] Finish it off.

FATALITY.
>> No. 2018
[ ] Finish it off.
End his pain. Thats all we can do for him.
>> No. 2019
[ ] Finish it off.
>> No. 2020
>>2016
Unless it was a test for us.
>> No. 2021
[x] Finish it off.

The creature probably fought wanting to die and find peace. Honor it's wish.
>> No. 2022
>>2020
Remilia doesn't like "weakness". Showing compassion for something that just tried to murder you (AND KNOCKED OVER OUR PERFECT CUPCAKES!), I would think, wouldn't sit lightly with her.
>> No. 2023
>>2022
I don't want to finish it off out of compassion.

I want to finish it off in ANGER FOR RUINING THE FUCKING CUPCAKES.
>> No. 2024
☞ Take its hand

We might need it later
>> No. 2025
>>2020
The thought occurred to me, too.
It seems too convenient that Remi would go along with our little slip-up about why Sakuya had not come up yet, that the creature got loose right as we got there, and that during all of this Sakuya is nowhere to be seen.
>> No. 2026
File 120966736686.jpg - (111.31KB , 255x288 , RAGE1.jpg ) [iqdb]
2026
>>2023
As do I, Anon! As do I!!
>> No. 2027
[x] Finish it off.
RUINED MY FUCKING CUPCAKES.
>> No. 2028
>>2022
Reread that post.
>> No. 2029
[X] Let it die.
>> No. 2030
>>2024
I lol'd
>> No. 2031
>>2028
Not seeing your point. MY point is, not killing it = FAIL (you had a moment of weakness. Not so good...) Finishing it off = PASS (Stage 1 Cleared).
>> No. 2032
File 120966798485.jpg - (20.28KB , 200x175 , leon.jpg ) [iqdb]
2032
>>2024
I see what you did there
>> No. 2033
[x] Finish it off.
>> No. 2034
>>2031
The thing is clearly as good as dead either way.
The question is, what would be a greater sign of strength? Finishing off the weakened beast as it seems to be rendered helpless, or show it a final sign of compassion and forgiveness despite the risk of it using that opportunity to attack one last time?
>> No. 2035
This thing looks so pitiful, it's hacking up blood at an enormous rate now, spluttering and sobbing. You're not quite sure about the biology of how to do this, but you take out your knife and flick the blade open. It looks sharp enough.

You take one step forward, ignoring the youkai's hand and quickly draw your knife across its neck, slitting its throat. Blood gushes from the wound, spraying your face. It dumbly reaches up to feel the hole, fingers fumbling and eyes rolling into the back of its head. It staggers to the side and trips over its own feet.

Before it falls to the ground there is a little flick of motion and you loose a few frames of sight. The next thing you see is the youkai sprawled on the floor with a silver knife jutting neatly from between its eyes.

Sakuya rushes over to you, Meiling is close at her heels.
"Oh oh oh shit." Sakuya sees the blood covering your face and the finger marks round your neck. Her eyes are wide and she looks worried.
"Is that ..." She carefully reaches up to your neck and tries to wipe some of the blood away.
"Ow!" your throat is extremely tender.
"Sorry!"
"No no, it's not my blood, I'm okay." You reassure her.
Meiling pokes the dead youkai with her foot.
"Well, it's dead now." She says. "Sakuya, how did this get out?" She asks.
"Shut up China!" Sakuya whips round to face her. "Go tell the mistress to keep Flandre away from the kitchen for a while, then ... then get back to the gate."

Meiling salutes and hurries off down the corridor. Sakuya turns back to you.
"Are you sure you're okay?"
You nod. "It's just a flesh wound."
"Then stay here for a moment, I have to go deal with something."
Sakuya takes out her pocket watch and clicks a button. Then you're standing in the hall alone again. Apart from the corpse.

[ ] Sit down, clean face, massage throat.
[ ] Examine the dead youkai.
[ ] Where the hell did Sakuya go?
[ ] Salvage cupcakes.
[ ] Pass out.
>> No. 2036
>>2034

Right now the best show of compassion would be to put it out of its misery.
>> No. 2037
[X] Salvage cupcakes.

Because it's the little things that matter most.
>> No. 2038
[x] Examine the dead youkai.
>> No. 2039
[ ] Salvage cupcakes.

5 second rule.
>> No. 2041
[x] Sit down, clean face, massage throat.
[x] Examine the dead youkai.
Afterwards, [x] Attempt to salvage the cupcakes.
>> No. 2042
[X] Sit down, clean face, massage throat.
Salvaging cupcakes while dripping with blood is not an ideal course of action
>> No. 2043
☞ Examine the dead youkai.
>> No. 2044
[ ] Salvage cupcakes.
[ ] Kick the dead youkai for good measure

>"It's just a flesh wound."
Meh, 'tis only a scratch!
>> No. 2045
[x] Sit down, clean face, massage throat.

and then we can

[x] Attempt to salvage the cupcakes.

Hopefully we can clean up enough to not cake them in blood.
>> No. 2046
[ ] Sit down, clean face, massage throat.
[ ] Salvage cupcakes.
>> No. 2047
>>2042
Agreed

[ ] Examine the dead youkai.
>> No. 2049
>>2042
They're vampires. It'd be like extra icing for them.
>> No. 2050
>>2049
Feeding Flandre blood directly is a BAD IDEA.
>> No. 2051
If it weren't for Flan I'd say go right up to Remi's room. I bet Belmont looks delicious right now if you know what I mean.
>> No. 2052
>>2051
Seeing as we're in our cool phase, I'd say stomp up the stairs, kick in the door, and in her bewildered state, tell her to "Clean it up!"
>> No. 2053
[x] Sit down, clean face, massage throat.
Make ourselves presentable again.
>> No. 2054
>>2052

Nah. More like we announce 'I AM A BUFFET OF MANLINESS'.
>> No. 2055
[x] Examine the dead youkai.
>> No. 2056
>>2051
Remi licking the blood of of our naked bodies, her warm breath caressing our skin, her tongue licking us, her hands on our chest, as we relax on her big soft fluffy bed
>> No. 2057
>>2056
Want so bad.
>> No. 2058
Well we have the blood pack so we could rip it open and pour it over ourselves when we get some alone time with Remi.
>> No. 2059
>>2058
Cover our dick with it and ask Remi to suck and lick it off
>> No. 2060
[x] Sit down, clean face, massage throat.
>> No. 2061
[x] Sit down, clean face, massage throat.
>> No. 2062
[ ] Salvage cupcakes.

Delicious cupcakes. Must salvage.
>> No. 2063
I'd say go with cleaning off right now, as one should always try to look presentable for their lady, but then again I think we need a little more to truly clean up and unwind after our little brush with death.

Another bath, perhaps...
>> No. 2064
>>2063

A bath is the only option if we are to encounter flan anytime soon. Even a hint of blood on us and she'll get curious.
>> No. 2065
[X] Sit down, clean face, massage throat.
>> No. 2066
[x] Sit down, clean face, massage throat.
[x] Salvage cupcakes.

Flandre is hungry right?
>> No. 2067
Fuck yes, another epic thread once i came back.
Hungry Youkai is doing a great job.
[X] Examine the dead youkai.
>> No. 2068
[X] Sit down, clean face, massage throat.

I suddenly felt that you will die. But I'm glad now!

ALSO NOW I KNOW WHAT IS BEHIND THAT CHAIR IN THE KITCHEN... FOOOD DELICOUS FOOD FOR MISTRESS SAMA!
>> No. 2069
[ ] Sit down, clean face, massage throat.

Don't want Flandre to get any ideas, if she suddenly shows up. Also, suspecting that the odd taste in Flandre's chocolate/blood might have been due to it being youkai and not human blood.
>> No. 2070
>>2068
>>Sakuya!jOmBcI54aU!!WwAwN5BJHj

Sage.

I apologize for saging your thread, HY, but my contempt for this tripfag is strong.
>> No. 2071
Cupcakes and sit are tied, mixing now.
>> No. 2072
Aaaaaaand while I was saying that, sit down overtook it, writing now.
>> No. 2073
>>2071
roll a dice to see what wins. Let Sit win thought.
>> No. 2074
>>2070
please stop sage me! I like Belmont but Anon is such a dumbass..
>> No. 2075
>>2074
You can not hate someone with the Name of Sakuya, it is not possible.
>> No. 2076
>>2074
You're a failure.
>>2075
And then more of a failure, because you obviously dropped your trip to say something positive about yourself.
>> No. 2077
>>2076
Now, now. I see! You're the troll here..

Yes I am a tripfag! Now, will the word collapse? I think it won't. I don't know, how I pissed you off, but I don't care it either if I hurted your precious little heart.
>> No. 2078
>>2077
I'm not saging you because you use a trip. I'm saging you because you're you.

I wouldn't sage the authors, nor would I sage any of the helpful tripfriends like Myon, or Hong Meiling.
>> No. 2079
>>2077
most of this board doesnt like you, tripfag

gb2/jp/
>> No. 2080
Ok, break this up you two, we don't have the time for this right now. Either you two make up, or there will be no cake for you.
>> No. 2081
>>2074

THREAD RUINING STOP
SAKUYA TRIPFAG THREAD RUINING STOP
>> No. 2083
>>2082
>>in my bad?

Irony.
>> No. 2084
>>2079
Nah i like him, hes a funny one.
>> No. 2085
Now now, let us all behave and dont ruin Youkais Thread, cause he deserves it.
>> No. 2087
>>2085>>2084>>2077>>2075>>2074

Samefag.
>> No. 2088
[X] Go back to Remilia's room and have them lick off the youkai blood, which gets the loli vampires in absolute horny mode
>> No. 2089
You gently lower yourself down to the floor. The adrenaline high from the fight is just starting to wear off and you suddenly feel totally drained, like you could go to sleep right here. You notice how tight your stomach is and register a vague feeling of sickness. Ugh. You feel awful

You try to find something to wipe the blood from your face, eventually just resorting to wiping some of it off on your sleeves. These clothes are going to need a wash and you could do with some time in a bathroom, if not a bath ... no, a shower, you don't feel like swilling in bathwater tinged red with youkai blood. You put your hands up to your neck and test it gently. There are red welts where the fingers were digging in and stuff feels bruised internally, but you don't think there's any permanent damage. You lie back on the floor, absolutely exhausted, closing your eyes.

When you open them again there is a very concerned face filling your vision. You feel like you should jump or be surprised by this but you're just too drained to care how fast Remilia got here.
"Are you alright?" She pokes your throat with a finger. Ow, shit. Why do people keep doing that to wounds anyway?
"I'm fine, it's ..." Then you realize she has one hand on your forehead and the other is now taking your pulse.
"Thankyou Remi, but I'm alright. I think your ... er ... food supply fared a little worse than me." You nod in the direction of the dead youkai as you sit up.
"That's not my food." She says, unsmiling.
"But-"
"It's Flandre's." She lets out a sigh. "And as the Mistress of this house I apologize for letting it get out of control." She looks down, biting her lip.
"I'm sorry." She murmurs.

[ ] "Apology accepted."
[ ] "It nearly fucking killed me!"
[ ] "Don't worry about it."
[ ] "It's okay Remi, I'm fine." Ruffle hair plus hug.
>> No. 2090
[X] "Don't worry about it."
>> No. 2091
[X] "Don't worry about it."

We're manly men.
>> No. 2092
[x] "It's okay Remi, I'm fine." Ruffle hair plus hug.

I'll die of HNNNNNGGGG before she can gouge out my innards.
>> No. 2093
[X] "It's okay Remi, I'm fine." Ruffle hair plus hug.

My impulses draw me towards ruffling.
>> No. 2094
[X] "Don't worry about it."
>> No. 2095
[X] "It's okay Remi, I'm fine." Ruffle hair plus hug.

Oh, I'm sorry! I got some of my mess on you. Now we are both dirty.

Oh well. I guess we'll just have to go get ourselves cleaned off, won't we?
>> No. 2096
☞ "Don't worry about it."
>> No. 2097
[x] "Don't worry about it."
you can't ruffle her hair. she wears a silly head
>> No. 2098
[X] "Apology accepted."
>> No. 2099
[c] "Don't worry about it."

belmont anon is GAR
>> No. 2100
I'd ruffle, but that might not be such a good idea while we're covered in blood. So...
[X] "Apology accepted."
>> No. 2101
[ ] "Don't worry about it."
>> No. 2102
☞ "It's okay Remi, I'm fine." Ruffle hair plus hug.
>> No. 2103
[x] "It's okay Remi, I'm fine." Ruffle hair plus hug.

and add some scolding for letting some poor creature or whatever it was that thing live a neverending nightmare in a world of pain. Bad Vampires, now anon has to slap them in their ass as punishment!!!!
>> No. 2104
>>2089

[ ] "Don't worry about it."

Take it easy.
>> No. 2105
[ ] "Don't worry about it."

lol wut, why ruffle her when we're nasty and covered in blood and shit? BAD END
>> No. 2106
[x] "Take it easy!"
>> No. 2107
[X] "Don't worry about it."
>> No. 2108
>>2089

[x] Don't worry about it.
>> No. 2109
[X] "Don't worry about it."
>> No. 2110
[ ] "Don't worry about it."
>> No. 2111
>>2059
[x] "Take it easy!"
>> No. 2112
[x] "Don't worry about it."
>> No. 2113
[X] "Don't worry about it."

We only ruffle imoutos.
>> No. 2114
[x] "Don't worry about it."
>> No. 2115
[ ] "Don't worry about it."
It seems a bit condescending to ruffle her hair at this time.
>> No. 2116
>>2115
Women enjoy being talked down to, it makes you look much more manly to them. Still hugging her while covered in blood and guts probably isn't a good idea.
>> No. 2117
>>2116
I'm getting mighty tired of this stupid assumption.

Yes women will respond well to a man acting assertive and, you know, manly and all.

But that doesn't mean acting like a complete jerk. Yes I've seen the alpha male copy pasta and I've seen endless threads dedicated to the idea that ALL women are whores that respond only to the Alpha male and his domineering.

But that only works on the level of stupid men and stupid women, admittedly this constitutes a vast demographic of the population but it doesn't make it a universal truth.

The relationships driven by the Alpha male and submitting woman are unstable, that's why the Alpha male can brag about his many conquests and the whore can flit from man to man without guilt. They are almost incapable of love.

Love transcends these lowly concepts, it's still subject to them to a point but regardless. Love means accepting and cherishing all aspects of your chosen individual, not demanding one submit to the other. In cases of true love even should one partner seem stronger than the other you'll usually find behind closed door that the strong one relies on the support of the seemingly weaker.
If you try to play the Alpha male when you should be playing as a Human Being then you deserve any bad ends you get, in real life too.

/rant

*cough*
>> No. 2118
[x] "Apology accepted."
Come on people. You don't say 'don't worry about it' when the person IS worried. Especially to a female.
>> No. 2119
"Don't worry about it."
Remilia looks back up at you.
"I mean seriously, I'm fine. I won and I'm not badly hurt." You say.
Remilia sighs again, then her face breaks into a mischievous grin and she puts her hand on the side of your cheek. You move yours to hold it there, she's leaning closer and you're not sure what-
Then she takes the hand away and laps at some of the blood on it.
"Ugh. As bad as I remember it." She sticks her tongue out and wrinkles her nose in disgust.
"I hate youkai blood." She looks over at the corpse and frowns in thought, then looks back at you with a strange expression on her face.
"How did you manage something like that anyway?
You shrug. You're not really sure how you won either. Remilia stands up and walks over to the corpse.
"Well ..." She peers at its shattered chest.
"My my, you are a strong one aren't you, for a human."
She flashes you a grin over her shoulder.
"Strength can be useful. I sincerely wish you hadn't been forced to display it like this ... but all the same." She says.
You point at the scattered cupcakes. "Sorry about those."
Remilia laughs. "And polite too! Even straight after battle. Hmm."

She's still just looking at you when Sakuya appears in the kitchen doorway.
"Mistress! I'm so sorry!" Sakuya bows to Remilia.
"It was my fault, there was a chink on the inner doors and it was-"
"Sakuya." Remilia interrupts her quietly, gently taking her hand.
Sakuya looks up at her. Then nods and relaxes.
Remilia turns back to you.
"You need a bath, now." She says.

[ ] Ask where the bathroom is.
[ ] Tell her you know the way.
[ ] Ask Sakuya about using the servants bathroom.
[ ] "Okay, just don't take my shoes this time."
>> No. 2120
[ ] Ask Sakuya about using the servants bathroom.

"Can I get something to eat as well?"

Come on, we must be starving now.
>> No. 2121
[x] "Okay, just don't take my shoes this time."
>> No. 2122
>>2117
Here here.

Also, trying to be Alpha Male around Remi? Good luck.
>> No. 2123
MUST RESIST [ ] "Okay, just don't take my shoes this time."

Let's go with [X] Tell her you know the way.
>> No. 2124
[x] "Okay, just don't take my shoes this time."
>> No. 2125
[x] "Okay, just don't take my shoes this time."
>> No. 2127
[ ] Tell her you know the way.

I wanna go for the obvious shoe route, but I must remain steadfast for delicious Remilia/Flandre time.
>> No. 2128
[x] Ask Sakuya about using the servants bathroom.
>> No. 2129
[ ] Tell her you know the way.

Not that she doesn't know that already, right?
>> No. 2130
[x] Tell her you know the way.
>> No. 2131
[x] Tell her you know the way.
>> No. 2132
>"It was my fault, there was a chink on the inner doors and it was-"
Oh no, don't try to blame Meiling for this one!

[X] "Okay, just don't take my shoes this time."
>> No. 2133
[x] "Okay, just don't take my shoes this time."

TO SEE HER REACTION!!!
>> No. 2134
[x] Tell her you know the way.
>> No. 2135
[X] Tell her you know the way.
>> No. 2136
[x] "Okay, just don't take my shoes this time."

ASK! NOTHING TO LOSE!
>> No. 2137
[ ] Tell her you know the way.

Well...we do.
>> No. 2138
[x] Tell her you know the way.

Looks like the most safe option
>> No. 2139
[X] "Okay, just don't make me keep my eyes closed this time."

She can take as many of my shoes as she wants.
>> No. 2140
[x] "Okay, just don't take my shoes this time."

The reaction is worth the possible bad end.
>> No. 2141
>>2140
And then there were no continues...
>> No. 2142
[X] "Okay, just don't take my shoes this time."

Too perfect.
>> No. 2143
[x] "Okay, just don't take my shoes this time."

I will ask China to guard them..
>> No. 2144
[x] "Okay, just don't take my shoes this time."

Goddamnit, I love these shoes. I'd appreciate it if you left them alone, really.
>> No. 2145
[X] Tell her you know the way.
For some reason i'm not feeling like getting a bad end right now.
>> No. 2146
[X] Tell her you know the way.

Knowing we will use her bathroom, she will either interrupt us or not. If yes, Remilia confirmed. If no, ..that's a very good sign.
>> No. 2147
[X] Tell her you know the way.
>> No. 2148
Is there a reason why the shoe comment will kill us or are you all being faggots?
>> No. 2149
>>2148
wat
>> No. 2150
Know the way won, writing.
>> No. 2151
[x] "Okay, just don't take my shoes this time."
>> No. 2152
[x] Tell her you know the way.
>> No. 2153
>>2148
Slowpoke, you're alive!
>> No. 2154
[X] Tell her you know the way.

Save the reveal for later.
>> No. 2155
>>2152
>> No. 2156
>>1921
>>1961
You hear that, faggots? It's time for us to start bustin' up some candlesticks!
>> No. 2157
Come to think of it, we never did learn how our shoe ended up where Flan was sleeping. No matter who took it, I can't see the reason for dropping it off with her.

...still curious why Remi freaked out when she saw Flan with the shoe. That whole scenario was quite odd.
>> No. 2158
You get up, giving the youkai corpse a long look.
"Don't worry about that." Sakuya says. "I'll get rid of it, it was my fault in the first place." She vanishes into the kitchen and returns a moment later with a mop and bucket.

"Remi," you say "I think I'll take that bath you mentioned. I know the way to your bathroom already."

Remilia goes bright red as you say this and turns to Sakuya so you can't see her face.
"Sa-Sakuya, would you get him a change of clothes? Take them up to his room and er ... wash the blood out of these ones, please." She gestures towards you but doesn't look at you.
"Go on then." She says.

Not wanting to try your luck further, you head up to her bathroom. A couple of times you forget you're covered in blood and you smear it on a bannister by mistake. Whoops, better apologize for that later. You find Remilia's bathroom, shut the door and strip off without a second thought.

Then you have a bath. Just a bath. No mysterious handjobs, no death threats, no insane and naked youkai trying to kill you. It's kind of relaxing, until you realize you need to drain the bath and re-wash yourself because of the film of blood floating on the water.

As you get out of the bath there is a tap on the door.
"Are you decent in there?"
It's Sakuya.

[ ] Wrap a towel around yourself first.
[ ] "Come on in."
[ ] MANLY POSE
[ ] Open the door stark naked.
>> No. 2159
[ ] Wrap a towel around yourself first.
>> No. 2160
[x] Open the door stark naked.
AND THEN
[x] MANLY POSE
>> No. 2161
[x] Wrap a towel around yourself first.

Don't push it. And you damn well better know what I mean.
>> No. 2162
[ ] Wrap a towel around yourself first.
>> No. 2163
>>2158

[ ] Wrap a towel around yourself first.
[ ] "Come on in."

I already pulled this bad end on them, I don't think they'll fall for it a second time.

maybe
>> No. 2164
[X] Wrap a towel around yourself first.

Now's not the time to try anything funny.

Now if it were Remi asking, then by all means the MANLY POSE and naked door answering would be the ways to go.
>> No. 2165
[X] Wrap a towel around yourself first.
>> No. 2167
[X] Wrap a towel around yourself first.
DON'T Try your luck with "Manly pose".
>> No. 2168
>>2163
I'll admit I am copying from you a little here, but there's an important difference, if anyone is clever enough to work it out.
>> No. 2169
[x] Wrap a towel around yourself first.
>> No. 2170
[ ] Wrap a towel around yourself first.

Not this time around.
>> No. 2171
[x] MANLY POSE
>> No. 2172
>>2158
>you smear it on a bannister by mistake

FUCK! We're screwed, Anon.

also,
[ ] Wrap a towel around yourself first.
[ ] "Come on in."
>> No. 2173
>>2168
Manly pose is separate to naked and can be done with the towel on?

If so add [ ] MANLY POSE to my vote
>> No. 2174
>>2168
We are out of the bath and won't slip and fall unless Sakuya stops time to spray the room with "vaginal mucus"?

MANLY POSE doesn't contain a "come in" part?

etc?
>> No. 2175
>there was a chink on the inner doors

i lol'd.
>> No. 2176
[x] Wrap a towel around yourself first.
>> No. 2177
[X] Wrap a towel around yourself first.
[X] "Come on in."
[X] MANLY POSE

obvious combo is obvious
>> No. 2178
>>2177
>[ ] Wrap a towel around yourself first.
>[ ] "Come on in."
>[ ] MANLY POSE
>[ ] Sakuya opens the door stark naked.

I extended your combo.
>> No. 2179
[ ] Wrap a towel around yourself first.
[ ] "Come on in."
>> No. 2180
[x] Wrap a towel around yourself first.
[x] "Come on in."
[x] MANLY POSE
Seconding. Too good of an oppurtunity to pass up.
>> No. 2181
[X] Wrap a towel around yourself first.
[X] "Come on in."
[X] MANLY POSE

Changing my vote to this. Just for fun.
>> No. 2182
[X] Wrap a towel around yourself first.

Manly pose is for Remilia only.
>> No. 2183
[x] Wrap a towel around yourself first.
>> No. 2184
[X] Wrap a towel around yourself first.
[X] MANLY POSE
[X] "Come on in."

Too perfect.
>> No. 2185
[x] Wrap a towel around yourself first.
[x] "Come on in."

'Cause bloodba^H^H^H^H^H^H^H Belmonymous has already got on Sakuya's nerves once today.
>> No. 2186
[x] Wrap a towel around yourself first.
>> No. 2187
>>2182
Hey, she flashed us her ass earlier, only right that we return the favor.
>> No. 2188
[x] Wrap a towel around yourself first.
[x] "Come on in."
>> No. 2189
>you forget you're covered in blood and you smear it on a bannister by mistake. Whoops, better apologize for that later.

This totally won't bite us in the ass later.

[x] Ask Sakuya if she could clean up the blood smear before Flandre gets to it.
>> No. 2190
>>2189
Flandre will just think someone spilled some food, she doesn't really know there was a fight.
>> No. 2191
>>2190
Sakuya will probably get it before then anyway, but she will recognize the smell being the same as her food if she does see it.
>> No. 2192
Sorry to leave everyone hanging, but I think that's it for tonight. I'm rushing to do a dozen other things before I sleep and squeezing the writing out between them is just going to butcher the story.

Also, sorry to say this, but I won't have regular internet access again until Monday night. There will probably be some updates but they will be very few and far between. Back in full next week.
>> No. 2193
In light of that, we need to make this the most popular.

[X] Wrap a towel around yourself first.
[X] MANLY POSE
[X] "Come on in."

And dammit anon, retracting my previous statement it was obviously Remi who jacked us and then took our shoe, we need to confront her about it. Unless Hungry's gonna make it overly complicated and have it so that while Remi was in with us someone took the shoe meaning they were probably eavesdropping, which Remi noticed hence why she shat herself when she saw Flandre with the shoe.
That's my guess, anyway.
>> No. 2194
>>2192
No Problem, but be sure to do it in this order:
[x] Wrap a towel around yourself first.
[x] "Come on in."
[x] MANLY POSE
>> No. 2195
Holy shit, you guys might be geniuses

[X] Wrap a towel around yourself first.
[X] MANLY POSE
[X] "Come on in."
>> No. 2196
[X] Wrap a towel around yourself first.
[X] "Come on in."

Sakuya isn't coming in only to give us our clothes; she would've just left them outside. And if she wanted to see our manly form, she would just use time stop.

This means she needs to discuss something with us privately, possibly Belmont-related. Flexing your muscles is a good way to get her to sigh, drop the clothes, and leave.
>> No. 2197
[x] Wrap a towel around yourself first.
[x] "Come on in."
>> No. 2199
>>2196
This. She's probably still a bit miffed about our compliment.
>> No. 2200
[X] Wrap a towel around yourself first.
[X] "Come on in."
No manly poses for reason provided on >>2196
>> No. 2201
I use my vote to cancel out a [x] manly pose...
ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 2202
[x] Wrap a towel around yourself first.
[x] "Come on in."
[x] MANLY POSE

Screw information, we don't need it.
>> No. 2203
File 120970492480.jpg - (206.73KB , 600x478 , 1200552193518.jpg ) [iqdb]
2203
Ha ha ha, wow. I just finished reading all of the "SDM: LA" in one go. I haven't had this much fun in a great long while now. My hat is off to all of the anon that dodged the numerous... no, "Numerous" with a capital N, BAD ENDs up until now. Even the sole BAD END hence far was satisfying; all things considered it made sense and was a unform gaffe by anon in general.

Hungry merits further acclaim for spot-on characterization and narrative style. Much obliged, good sir.
>> No. 2204
[x] Wrap a towel around yourself first.
[x] "Come on in."
Changing my vote from some number I deleted and forgot about.
>> No. 2205
[X] Wrap a towel around yourself first.
[X] "Come on in."

Oh no, I've overslept the last 'Youkai's post'.
There are two options of Sakuya's reactions:
1. she totally ignores the fact that you are naked (I don't believe this will happen)
2.she will blush and she shuts the door or she will give you extra services..
>> No. 2206
[x] Wrap a towel around yourself first.
[x] "Come on in."

I also use my vote to negate one "MANLY POSE" vote. Please no.
>> No. 2207
>>2201
In light of:
>>2196
I want to cancel out a [X] Manly Pose vote, as well. Sakuya's not in the mood for our stupid shit at the moment.
>> No. 2208
[ ] Wrap a towel around yourself first.
[ ] "Come on in."

Also willing to negate one of those "MANLY POSE" votes. what the hell guys
>> No. 2209
>>2207
>Sakuya's not in the mood for our stupid shit at the moment.

Especially considering she just lost face in front of the mistress while you were praised. Then you called her mistress "Remi" and made her blush as Sakuya was made to mop the blood off the floor, and then receives another order to wash your clothes as well. She also probably had to burn or bury the disgusting corpse.

There are questions about her behavior:

Why did she throw the knife in the creature's head when it was already dead? Was she hoping to make it look like her own kill to the mistress?

Additionally, look at these lines:

>"Well, it's dead now." She says. "Sakuya, how did this get out?" She asks.
>"Shut up China!" Sakuya whips round to face >her. "Go tell the mistress to keep Flandre away from the kitchen for a while, then ... then get back to the gate."

She gets pissed and flustered by this simple question, but shows uncharacteristic concern with your injuries.

>"Then stay here for a moment, I have to go deal with something."

What was she doing?

>"It was my fault, there was a chink on the inner doors and it was-"

An actual but very weak explanation, which Remilia simply dismisses.

I think Sakuya set this all up. There was no reason for her to take so long baking the cake. She showed clear antipathy with that note she gave us. And why the hell would she go so far out of her way as to bring China inside for help, of all people, when she could obviously have dealt with it herself?

I think she waited until we came downstairs, time has stopped, freed the thing, left to a safe zone, time has resumed, and then after a few minutes came to China telling her the beast was loose.

That timestop between her arrival and Remi's was enough time to destroy evidence and create an alibi.

Was she testing us? Seriously trying to kill us? Or maybe extreme yandere?
>> No. 2210
>>2209

>Why did she throw the knife in the creature's head when it was already dead?

Better to be safe than sorry.
>> No. 2211
>>2209
>Was she testing us? Seriously trying to kill us? Or maybe extreme yandere?

Forgot where I read this, but "Accidents happen", even to Remi's special guests. We probably went over the line with that "Nice ass" comment, and now she has reasons to erase us. She can't kill us unless she makes it look accidental, so we're... still at square one since entering this mansion.
>> No. 2212
>>2209
You say these things after I hoped a nice blowjob in the bath.. I think you just make it too complicated, it was an accident, nothing else. Or at least I hope so..
>> No. 2213
Then it's simple. We just apologize to her when she comes in about being such a bother to her.

Cue dere-dere padio.
>> No. 2214
>>2212

I know it's beside the point, but my mind somehow connected words "blowjob" and "accident" into "accidental blowjob" and received a funny, yet strangely arousing vision.
>> No. 2215
I don't think Sakuya is trying to assassinate us guys, test perhaps but not murder.
>> No. 2216
>>2214
"S-s-stupid Anon! It's not like I WANTED to give you a blowjob! I... I just slipped, is all! It was an accident! But after start, well, I, I just can't stop and leave you like that. But I'm only doing this so you won't bother the Mistress! You understand?! Jeez, i-it's not like I LIKE doing this for you..!"
>> No. 2217
DO IT
[x] Wrap a towel around yourself first.
[x] "Come on in."
[x] MANLY POSE
>> No. 2218
>>2217
A vote for MANLY POSE is a vote for faggotry.
>> No. 2219
File 120973672286.jpg - (41.38KB , 306x600 , 120872971111.jpg ) [iqdb]
2219
>>2218
>MANLY POSE
>faggotry
Lol whut? How can you say this looks faggy you fag
>> No. 2220
>>2218

Your logic astounds me.

[x] Wrap a towel around yourself first.
[x] "Come on in."
[x] MANLY POSE
>> No. 2221
>>2220
>>2217

obvious samefag is obvious
>> No. 2222
>>2221

lol no
>> No. 2223
[x] Wrap a towel around yourself first.
[x] "Come on in."
>> No. 2224
>>2221
Hell no, i am not that other fag.
>> No. 2225
>>2224

Don't call me a fag, fag.
>> No. 2226
>>2224
>>2225

Fags.
>> No. 2227
File 120974185099.jpg - (27.75KB , 93x97 , yaranaika.jpg ) [iqdb]
2227
>>2226
>> No. 2228
Only because it won't win...

[ ] Open the door stark naked.
[ ] Open the door stark naked.
[ ] Open the door stark naked.
[ ] Open the door stark naked.
[ ] Open the door stark naked.
[ ] Open the door stark naked.
[ ] Open the door stark naked.
[ ] Open the door stark naked.
[ ] Open the door stark naked.
[ ] Open the door stark naked.
>> No. 2229
Shame that it's not Remilia at the door.
We could have told her we're in the middle of something, but if she wanted to she could come in and lend us a hand.
>> No. 2230
>>2229
OH U
>> No. 2232
File 120975297069.jpg - (76.81KB , 565x333 , rin_bashful.jpg ) [iqdb]
2232
>>2211
>We probably went over the line with that "Nice ass" comment, and now she has reasons to erase us.

Of course not. She left us a note instead of letting her knives talk for themselves, like she has before. She wrote "bloodbag" and then remembered she didn't want to call us that, got even more flustered over that fact and crossed it out angrily. Then she didn't bother writing anything else, so it just said "Shut up."

That might be the most tsundere thing I've EVER SEEN.
>> No. 2233
>>2232
Oh my god Anonymous, your logic is incredible.
>> No. 2234
>>2225
Gtfo my internet. Go molest some little boys or something Fag.
>> No. 2235
>>2232
>She can't kill us unless she makes it look accidental

She can't rain knives on us standing by a doorway and expect Remi to think it was accidental. Hell, we're all willing to bet Remi saw through THIS "plan" of escaped meatbags for our blood and cupcakes. Point is, even with the enticing views and somewhat "warming up" atmosphere, fact of the matter is Sakuya still hates us, and and not being able to do anything about it which makes her even more spiteful.

Tsundere or not, Sakuya's concocting a plan to rid herself of us. Just another day in the Scarlet Devil Mansion, I guess.
>> No. 2236
File 120975506631.png - (12.63KB , 150x181 , 1186509194958.png ) [iqdb]
2236
>>2234
>> No. 2237
>>2232 Yeah and Sakuya looked away she blushed. Don't make it like a coming KNIFED END! It won't happen. So Sakuya just brought back your clothes, maybe she will have a serious conversation with you, about Remilia or about Belmont, also I think we should go back to the libary for a french-english dictionary. If something happens than that will be some HOT BATH SEX SCENE, if you know what I mean..
>> No. 2238
[ ] Wrap a towel around yourself first.
[ ] "Come on in."