[Return]
Archived Thread

File 121863833446.jpg - (237.93KB , 392x631 , add1ce6aa28350d863494777766991bf.jpg ) [iqdb]
18571 No. 18571
You stifle another yawn. Definitely time for some sleep. Not going to make a very good first impression on anyone if you're really tired. Plus, the Scarlet Devil Mansion is probably not a very safe place to wander around unless you have your wits about you. Probably not very safe even then.
Sakuya said pick a room, so you step over to the nearest door and turn the handle. The door opens a couple of inches before you hear a soft squeak of surprise, very much like a female voice, but distorted somehow. The door stops, a weight pressing against it from the other side. You can hear a muffled, panicked whisper.
"Sorry!" You say reflexively, letting go of the door. It bangs shut under the pressure.
You stand and listen for a moment, but you can hear nothing more from behind the door.
"Hello?" You try.
No reply.
You mentally shrug and try the next door along. This time it opens without resistance and you're greeted by a room that looks it was last used some time in the 1920s. You check the door, finding a bolt at the top. As you step inside you swear you can see a face peering around the door-frame of the first room you tried, but when you look back it vanishes.
You shake your head, step inside and bolt the door.

The room isn't too bad. An old but clean double-bed, a bedside table, an empty wardrobe and through a little door, a cramped en-suite toilet. You dump the strange coat and the whip on the floor, remove your boots and lie down on the bed.
What the fuck is going on? How did you get all this shit? How did you get here? You sigh. There's really nothing you can do right now other than take it in your stride and go to sleep. Making a mental note to go through your new-found pockets tomorrow, you reassure yourself that the door is firmly bolted, take off your trousers and then climb into the bed. Sleep hits you hard, mere minutes later.

In your dreams there is a voice, a swish of blond hair and laugher like the soft noises in the moments before dawn.
You try to greet the voice, but you find yourself unable to move or speak.
"Don't strain yourself." The voice says.
You try to ask who is talking to you.
"That's not important." It replies. "What is important is that you've been here before."
Before what?
The voice laughs and fades. "Just remember." It says, growing quieter. "Things will be different this time."
As the feeling of paralysis passes, you awaken. You glance around groggily, but there's nobody else in the room. Letting your head fall back onto the pillow, you shut your eyes again, feeling drained despite having slept.

From the corridor outside there is a soft crash and the sound of a surprised voice.

[ ] Go back to sleep.
[ ] Get dressed quick, go investigate the noise.
[ ] Wait till the person is gone, then get up.

>> No. 18572
[X] Get dressed quick, go investigate the noise.

Belmonymous Holmes, investigatin' happenings.
>> No. 18573
[x] Get dressed quick, go investigate the noise.

Frisca?
>> No. 18574
[X] Get dressed quick, go investigate the noise.

Not much of a choice on this one~
>> No. 18575
[ ] Get dressed quick, go investigate the noise.
>> No. 18577
[x] Get dressed quick, go investigate the noise.
>> No. 18578
[X] Get dressed quick, go investigate the noise.

Frisca~

I on the other hand, will now [ ] Go back to sleep.
>> No. 18579
[X] Get dressed quick, go investigate the noise.
>> No. 18580
[x] Get dressed quick, go investigate the noise.
>> No. 18581
[X] Get dressed quick, go investigate the noise.
>> No. 18582
[x] Find Sakuya, spank her raw.
[x] "Sorry, I just remember I promised that to someone."

[x] Get dressed quick, go investigate the noise.
>> No. 18583
[X] Get dressed quick, go investigate the noise.

Frisca so early in the story? Yes please.
>> No. 18584
File 121864357890.jpg - (658.19KB , 981x1557 , spanish inquisition.jpg ) [iqdb]
18584
[ ] Get dressed quick, go investigate the noise.

Whee, editing.
>> No. 18585
[x] Get dressed quick, go investigate the noise.

Yukari can see across the playthroughs? Spooky.
>> No. 18586
[X] Get dressed quick, go investigate the noise.
>> No. 18587
I like how Yukari breaks the fourth wall.

[Q] Get dressed quick, go investigate the noise.
>> No. 18588
>>18585

> Yukari can see across the playthroughs? Spooky.

My thought exactly.
>> No. 18589
[X] Get dressed quick, go investigate the noise.

Try to get on the fairy maids' good side again.
>> No. 18590
[†] Get dressed quick, go investigate the noise.

Finally home...
>> No. 18591
[x] Get dressed quick, go investigate the noise.

Yukai can look beyond the border of time, so yeah, she knows what we did last time!
>> No. 18592
[X] Get dressed quick, go investigate the noise.

>> Yukari can see across the playthroughs? Spooky.

Oyashiro-sama approves.
>> No. 18593
>>18584
It's "Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!" Seriously. Monty Python.

Otherwise, good edit.
>> No. 18594
File 121864881764.jpg - (18.02KB , 468x356 , castle made of rebar and rubble.jpg ) [iqdb]
18594
>Spooky.
>> No. 18595
>>18584
Awesome.
>> No. 18596
>>18584

The Inquisition theme is now playing in your head, manually.

[X] Get dressed quick, go investigate the noise.

In during attacking bloodbag?
>> No. 18597
Writing now.
>> No. 18598
It's Marisa, isn't it?
>> No. 18599
>>18598
>It's shit, isn't it?
>> No. 18602
>>18600
>>18601

What are you doing, exactly?
>> No. 18603
You leap out of bed, doing your best to ignore the fuzziness of your senses. Pulling your trousers on and sweeping your coat around yourself, you step over to the door. As you draw the bolt back you can hear words in the corridor, soft and hurried. You swing the door open and take a look outside.
To your left are two figures. One is turned away from you, dressed in a classical Maid's uniform, very much like Sakuya's but black and with a longer skirt. She's a little shorter than you, blond hair not quite touching her shoulders. The other figure you recognise instantly, bobbing in the air and waving her arms up and down at the Maid. That must be Flandre. Isn't she supposed to be kept in the basement.
Perhaps now would be a good time to retr-

"Hey!" Flandre calls, her eyes finding you. "Who are you?"
Shit.
You reverse your direction, stepping out into the corridor rather than back into the room.
"Hello." You say, nodding politely.
Flandre drops to the floor and skips over to you. She stops and looks up at you, hands clasped behind her back.
"Hi." You nod, feeling very self-conscious all of a sudden. She's supposed to be extremely dangerous isn't she? She doesn't look it, dressed like the child of a wealthy aristocrat. Short blond hair, cute little red waistcoat and skirt. Soft, intelligent-looking features. Then you notice her wings, swaying gently behind her shoulders, multi-coloured crystals hanging where feathers should be. In contrast to the rest of her, the wings look skeletal, blackened, like they belong to some twisted inhuman thing, not this sweet little girl looking up at you with wide eyes. You get a whiff of something chemical as she considers you.
"M-miss Flandre." The other person has turned to face you as well now. This must be one of the Fairy Maids who live in the Mansion, she doesn't look entirely human. Something wrong with the eyes, with the proportions of her body. Still, her face is inviting enough, human enough to be attractive. She looks ... terrified, eyes flicking back between you and Flandre, as if unsure which is scarier.
"Miss Flandre." She says, bowing her head and visibly gulping. "Y-you should r-r-eturn to your room."

"Don't want to." Flandre says, not looking away from you. "Are you the man Sakuya was talking about?" She asks.
"Uh ..." You look away from the Maid, down at Flandre. "I probably am, yes. No other men around here." You shrug and smile.
"She says you're a bad man."

Flandre isn't smiling.

[ ] Ignore Flandre, speak to the Maid.
[ ] Ruffle Flandre's hair.
[ ] Insist you're a good person, Sakuya likes you really.
[ ] Tell Flandre she's pretty.
[ ] Tell her you think Sakuya is a bad person.
[ ] Tell Flandre you can prove you're a good person.
[ ] Tell Flandre she should go back to her room.
>> No. 18605
>>18600
you can just link to it, you know >>166

there's links to every thread here:
http://z4.invisionfree.com/touhouvn/index.php?showtopic=81 (new location)
>> No. 18606
[X] Tell Flandre you can prove you're a good person.
>> No. 18607
[X] Ruffle Flandre's hair.
[X] Tell her to ask Remi if she thinks Sakuya is right that you're a bad person.
[X] If that's not enough, ask her how you can prove that you're a good person.

Oh, Flan. So cute, and so dangerous.
>> No. 18608
[X] Ruffle Flandre's hair.
[X] Tell her to ask Remi if she thinks Sakuya is right that you're a bad person.
[X] If that's not enough, ask her how you can prove that you're a good person.
>> No. 18609
[†] Tell Flandre you can prove you're a good person.
[†] Ruffle Flandre's hair.

Our life is in Danger...
>> No. 18610
[X] "If i was a bad man, would lady Remilia allow me to stay here?"
>> No. 18611
>One is turned away from you, dressed in a classical Maid's uniform, very much like Sakuya's but black and with a longer skirt. She's a little shorter than you, blond hair not quite touching her shoulders.

Tall fairy is tall. Or is it Yumeko?

[x] Ruffle Flandre's hair.
[x] Insist you're a good person, Sakuya likes you really.
[x] Tell the maid it's fine; you'll take responsibility for Flandre.
>> No. 18612
[X] Ruffle Flandre's hair.
[X] Tell her to ask Remi if she thinks Sakuya is right that you're a bad person.
[X] If that's not enough, ask her how you can prove that you're a good person.
>> No. 18613
Touching Flandre while she is suspicious of you?
>> No. 18614
>"Don't want to." Flandre says, not looking away from you. "Are you the man Sakuya was talking about?" She asks.
>"She says you're a bad man."

in b4 "Mr. Dumbass"


[x] Ruffle Flandre's hair.
[x] Insist you're a good person, Sakuya likes you really.
[x] Tell the maid it's fine; you'll take responsibility for Flandre.
[x] Tell her to ask Remi if she thinks Sakuya is right that you're a bad person.
>> No. 18616
>>18613

Hey, hugging her worked last time. If she likes hair ruffles then that right there will bolster her opinion of us.
>> No. 18617
>>18613

Why not? Flandre has no fear of us, and she reacted positively last route when we treated her as a child.
>> No. 18619
[x]"A bad person, huh? Well I don't think so. Tell me, what's something a good person like me could do to defend his honor?"
>> No. 18620
[x] "If I was a bad man, would Lady Remilia allow me to stay here?"
[x] Ruffle Flandre's hair

Fearless Anonymous.
>> No. 18621
>>18617
>The voice laughs and fades. "Just remember." It says, growing quieter. "Things will be different this time."

hint hint
>> No. 18622
she has a hat
>> No. 18623
>>18621

Could be a hint about damn near anything. Not to mention that the characters suddenly having different personalities would be pretty strange.
>> No. 18624
[X] Ruffle Flandre's hair.
[X] Tell her to ask Remi if she thinks Sakuya is right that you're a bad person.
[X] If that's not enough, ask her how you can prove that you're a good person.

Simple, easy, one-two-three.
>> No. 18625
[X] Tell Flandre you can prove you're a good by [x] Telling her to ask Remi if she thinks Sakuya is right that you're a bad person. And
[x] Insist you're a good person, Sakuya likes you really.
>> No. 18626
>>18623
Just saying, don't base everything off of our last playthough. Some things may stay the same, others will definitely change.
>> No. 18627
>>18617
>she reacted positively last route when we treated her as a child
She was in a playful mood at the time. She is definitely not this time. Also she is wearing a hat, this shit will never work.

[x] "If I was a bad man, would Lady Remilia allow me to stay here?"
[x] If that's not enough, ask her how you can prove that you're a good person.
>> No. 18628
[Q] Ruffle Flandre's hair.
[Q] Tell her to ask Remi if she thinks Sakuya is right that you're a bad person.
[Q] If that's not enough, ask her how you can prove that you're a good person.
>> No. 18629
[x] Act hurt. "Did she really say that about me?" Slight pout.
[x] "If I was a bad man, would Lady Remilia allow me to stay here?"
[x] If that's not enough, ask her how you can prove that you're a good person.

FFS DON'T ruffle her hair. She'll break your arm.

Hey, if we were a bad man, Remi would lock us in the tower! Right Flan? Right? Hey whats that smell? Flan? What are you d-
>> No. 18630
[x] "If I was a bad man, would Lady Remilia allow me to stay here?"
[x] If that's not enough, ask her how you can prove that you're a good person.
>> No. 18631
>>18629

We gave her a hug when we thought she was going to end us by playing. I don't see why she'd suddenly lash out and rip our arm off now, as long as we didn't look like we were doing something threatening.
>> No. 18632
>>18603
>"She says you're a bad man."

OH SHI-

[X] Tell Flandre you can prove you're a good person.

After we've shown her:

[X] Ruffle Flandre's hair.
>> No. 18633
>>18616>>18617

Yeah, last time, when we were on a diferent reality. Read >>18621.

And on another note, this Flandre thinks we are a bad man, while last time we weren't considered as such and had her sister's smell all over us, which we probably don't have, considering this time Remi didn't fall laughing on us.
>> No. 18634
Writing now.
>> No. 18635
>>18633

Forgot vote.

[x] Act hurt. "Did she really say that about me?" Slight pout.
[x] "If I was a bad man, would Lady Remilia allow me to stay here?"
[x] If that's not enough, ask her how you can prove that you're a good person.

This is nice.
>> No. 18636
>>18634

Bracing for impact.

RIP
Belmonymous II
Expectation of Sanguine Disorder 01 ~ 03
08/08/11 ~ 08/08/13
>> No. 18637
>>18636
Hey, that's not so bad. Ok, it actually is for only meeting 3 of the many inhabitants of the SDM.
But hey, it's been months since the last used continue. I'm kinda looking forward to it.

Still, I think we'll only get pummeled.
>> No. 18639
"Sakuya said I'm a bad man?"
Flandre nods, looking solemn in the way only a child can.
"Well ..." You lick your lips, suddenly aware of how dry your mouth is. Stay calm, she's just a little girl. She looks like a little girl, speaks like one. She's fine, just ... just ...
"Well what?" Flandre asks without malice. You snap back to your senses.
"Well, will you allow me to prove that I'm not a bad man?" You ask.
Flandre blinks. The Maid behind her shifts uneasily.

"Okay." Flandre says. Then she breaks into a grin, her face lighting up. She stretches up on her tiptoes, getting a closer look at you.
"You don't look bad to me." She says.
A wave of relief washes over you "Thank y-"
"But you might be rotten inside." She says, grin vanishing again.
"Er .."
"So you have to prove it." She reaches over and pats you on the arm, a strange gesture.
You nod, swallowing. Flandre smiles again.
"How about this?" You say. "Would your big sister let me stay here if I was a bad man?"
Flandre frowns with thought, chewing her lip for a moment. "Sister makes mistakes sometimes."
You nod. "Okay ... er." Then an idea hits you. "Mind if I do something?"
"Do what?" Flandre looks up without comprehension.
"This." You say, reaching over and plucking her hat off her head.
"Hey!" She says, surprise and irritation twisting her face. The Maid bolts for the end of the corridor, but you ignore her. Before Flandre can react further, you put a hand on her head and ruffle her hair. It's surprisingly thick, blond strands flopping into her face and flying about over her head.

"He-" She starts, and then breaks into a giggle. She looks up at you as you stop and grins.
"That was nice." She says.
You smile back at her. "See? I'm a good guy, I'm not going to do anything bad here." You hand Flandre her hat back and she sweeps the hair out of her eyes, jamming it on her head.
"I don't understand." She says.
"Understand what?" You ask.
"Why Sakuya said you're a bad man." Flandre says. "You don't seem bad yet."

[ ] Shrug, tell her you don't know.
[ ] Tell her you made fun of Sakuya, but didn't mean to be nasty.
[ ] Tell her you don't like Sakuya, because Sakuya is mean.
[ ] Tell her you like Sakuya, and Sakuya is embarrassed by it.
[ ] Tell her Sakuya likes you, and is embarrassed by it.
[ ] "Yet?"
>> No. 18640
[x] Tell her Sakuya likes you, and is embarrassed by it.
SO TSUNDERE
>> No. 18641
[†] Tell her you made fun of Sakuya, but didn't mean to be nasty.
[†] Tell her you like Sakuya, and Sakuya is embarrassed by it.
>> No. 18643
Can't believe that shit worked.

[X] Tell her you made fun of Sakuya, but didn't mean to be nasty.
>> No. 18644
[ x ] Tell her you made fun of Sakuya, but didn't mean to be nasty.
>> No. 18645
And we live to... die another day by someone else's hands.
>> No. 18646
[ ] Tell her Sakuya played a prank on you, so your played one on her. You didn't mean for it, but she got mad. Does she not play well with others?
[ ] "Yet?"

HY, you're too soft. Should have ripped Anon's arm off.
>> No. 18647
>>18643
>>Can't believe that shit worked.

Not all fuck-ups have immediate consequences.
>> No. 18648
>>18643

Way to fail that sage.

[X] Tell her you made fun of Sakuya, but didn't mean to be nasty.

>>18646

ξ・∀・)
>> No. 18649
[Q] Tell her you made fun of Sakuya, but didn't mean to be nasty.
>> No. 18650
>>18643

Nice failsage.

[X] Tell her you made fun of Sakuya, but didn't mean to be nasty.
[X] Tell her you like Sakuya, and Sakuya is embarrassed by it.

Sakuya is amusing. Not the target, but still amusing.
>> No. 18651
[X] Tell her you like Sakuya, and Sakuya is embarrassed by it.
>> No. 18653
[X] Tell her you made fun of Sakuya, but didn't mean to be nasty.
>> No. 18654
[ ] Tell her Sakuya likes you, and is embarrassed by it.

I'm interested how a little campaign of misinformation would end.

By insisting that Sakuya is all tsundere for us, we would create a self-reinforcing cycle where her every act would serve to corroborate our claim. If she's nice to us it's because she likes us, and if she kicks our ass it's because she secretly likes us. Win-win for us.

Of course she'd try to kill us eventually, but that's a worry for tomorrow.
>> No. 18655
[ ] Tell her you made fun of Sakuya, but didn't mean to be nasty.
[ ] "Yet?"

1.It's true
2.Stay sharp Belmonymous.
>> No. 18656
>>18650

Wait, what is the target this time anyways?
>> No. 18657
>>18656

Flandre
>> No. 18658
>>18656

Sakuya, of course.
>> No. 18659
>>18656

Patchy
>> No. 18660
>>18657

Hong Meiling
>> No. 18661
>>18656

Koakuma
>> No. 18662
[X] Tell her you made fun of Sakuya, but didn't mean to be nasty.
>> No. 18663
>>18656

Remilia
>> No. 18664
>>18656

Koakuma.

Why do you think the other leading option back then was to head to the library instead of sleep?

We're sure as hell not breaking up Patchy and Alice yet. Those two have something beautiful in each other.
>> No. 18666
>>18656

Your mom.
>> No. 18667
>>18664

Three's a party. I like parties.
>> No. 18668
>>18656

Hong Meiling
>> No. 18669
>>18664

..HY never said that was going to happen across all routes.

>>18656

That nigger up in the attic.
>> No. 18670
[X] Tell her you made fun of Sakuya, but didn't mean to be nasty.
[X] Tell her you like Sakuya, and Sakuya is embarrassed by it.

Aww.
>> No. 18671
>Wait, what is the target this time anyways?

Use the Force, Anonymous.

Turn off your targeting computer.
>> No. 18672
>>18656

Staircase Vampire
>> No. 18673
[X] Tell her you made fun of Sakuya..

SMAUG CANON END!
>> No. 18674
>>18656
Cirno
>> No. 18675
[x] Tell her Sakuya likes you, and is embarrassed by it.

tsun tsun
>> No. 18676
>>18654

This is insidiously brilliant.

[X] Tell her you made fun of Sakuya, but didn't mean to be nasty.
[X] Tell her you like Sakuya, and Sakuya is embarrassed by it.
[X] Tell her Sakuya likes you, and is embarrassed by it.
>> No. 18677
[x] Tell her you made fun of Sakuya, but didn't mean to be nasty.
>> No. 18678
[X] Tell her you made fun of Sakuya, but didn't mean to be nasty.
>> No. 18680
notTHE GAME

Koakuma or Meiling are fine with me.
>> No. 18681
[X] Tell her you made fun of Sakuya, but didn't mean to be nasty.
[X] Tell her you like Sakuya, and Sakuya is embarrassed by it.
[X] Tell her Sakuya likes you, and is embarrassed by it.
>> No. 18683
[X] Tell her you made fun of Sakuya, but didn't mean to be nasty.
>> No. 18684
[x] Tell her you made fun of Sakuya, but didn't mean to be nasty.
>> No. 18687
Remember, Flan's smarter and more perceptive than she acts.

>>18656
Meiling. Library option was leading before because it made sense to talk to Patchy.
>> No. 18689
[¤] Tell her you like Sakuya, and Sakuya is embarrassed by it.

Knife end may be incoming at high speed, but hey, who the fuck cares. Unlimited continues.
>> No. 18690
>>18656
Anyone other than Flandre or Sakuya
>> No. 18691
I think the Sakuya route - if there is one - will be a fucking russian roulette. Six choices, only one good end.
But oh god, it would be so worth it.
>> No. 18692
[x] Tell her you like Sakuya, and Sakuya is embarrassed by it.
>> No. 18693
>>18691
Remember: Not-good endings are permanent.
That would be a portion of rage HY could feast a whole week upon.
>> No. 18694
UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPDATES

in after tomorrow.
>> No. 18695
>>18694

Nah, there will be writing in a little while.
>> No. 18696
[X] Tell her you made fun of Sakuya, but didn't mean to be nasty.
[X] Tell her you like Sakuya, and Sakuya is embarrassed by it.
>> No. 18697
I almost want to see an awesome Flandre Bad End at this point. Partly because I know we have infinite lives.
>> No. 18698
>>18697

Oh, we do? When did that happen?
>> No. 18699
>>18697

Wait, I never recall HY telling us how many lives we had, infinite or otherwise....We got three bad ends in the first run, I believe. It would be a useful thing to know, but I get the feeling that it's not infinite to prevent fucktarded bad end choice spamming. (Why I Assault Moe Moe Flan-chan, anyone?)
>> No. 18700
>>18699

Limited continues without knwoing how many we have...this is a fine raw-material for despair.
>> No. 18701
>>18697
You are the reason why Writers hate Anon.
We have to finish this route without bad ends at all. One bad end at the most, but not more, think more about the choices and don' fuck up.
>> No. 18703
[X] Tell her you made fun of Sakuya, but didn't mean to be nasty.

>>18656
Koakuma.
>> No. 18704
File 121866712067.jpg - (145.55KB , 684x2084 , 1218662419132.jpg ) [iqdb]
18704
>>18701
>> No. 18705
>We have to finish this route without bad ends at all.

So, we have to 1CC in order to unlock Flandre route?
>> No. 18706
>>18705

Nope.
You have to assemble the whole 9 crew and beat it on Lunatic. GOOD LUCK. I ALSO HAVE ALL THE CARDS stacked against you.

awesome.jpg
>> No. 18707
File 12186678603.jpg - (63.98KB , 557x394 , 1216574069713.jpg ) [iqdb]
18707
>>18706
>> No. 18708
Creative crisis. I might be a while.
>> No. 18709
[X] Tell her you made fun of Sakuya, but didn't mean to be nasty.
>> No. 18710
how doesae I gegt as much as discushin and votes as HY fdose?
>> No. 18711
>>18710

1. Write better
2. Stop drinking and posting
3. Stop posting
>> No. 18712
>>18710
Write better, troll less, drink more.
>> No. 18713
>>18710

If you're drunk, sober up.

If you're sober, get drunk.
>> No. 18714
>>18710

Oh hey, KoG
>> No. 18715
>>18712

>Write less, learn to troll better, drink more by yourself.
>> No. 18716
>>18647
>Not all fuck-ups have immediate consequences.

Been thinking about this.

We'd better be careful. We don't want Flan crushing on us while we pursue another girl. Hell hath no fury like a vampire loli scorned...
>> No. 18717
>>18716

Sounds like a possible Normal End for one of the routes. Sure everyone remembers what Normal End for Remilla would have been.
>> No. 18719
>>18716
We are right on track for Flandre Route, why need another girl.
>> No. 18720
>>18719
Because we don't want a Flandre route.
>> No. 18721
>>18720
>Because I don't want a Flandre route.
>> No. 18722
I love how absolutely certain the majority seemed about who to go for before this started, and now that we're in it again, all semblance of a plan or agreement flies right out the window.
>> No. 18723
>>18716

Don't piss yourself simply because HY says things will be taken into consideration. Flan liked us plenty in the last run; just because we get locked on a route doesn't mean we're going to ignore everyone else.

>>18722

You don't use the targeting computer while you're performing evasive maneuvers. Survival is enough for now.
>> No. 18724
>>18722
I know i agreed to moakuma and i did plan on voting for her!

but then Sakuya happened

theres just no turning down the bitch now that we're free of remi
>> No. 18725
>>18723
>Don't piss yourself simply because HY says things will be taken into consideration. Flan liked us plenty in the last run; just because we get locked on a route doesn't mean we're going to ignore everyone else.

I'm not worried about her disliking us. I'm worried about making her like us too much. I'm not saying that'll happen either, just taking into consideration the possibility. Don't flip out about it.
>> No. 18726
>>18722
Remember during the Q&A session where HY mentioned watching Anon freak out for no reason was one of the best parts? I completely understand now.
>> No. 18727
[ ] Tell her you made fun of Sakuya, but didn't mean to be nasty; you were trying to be funny.
>> No. 18728
[X] Tell her you made fun of Sakuya, but didn't mean to be nasty.
>> No. 18729
[X] Tell her you made fun of Sakuya, but didn't mean to be nasty.
[X] Tell her you like Sakuya, and Sakuya is embarrassed by it.

Sakuya route is go.
>> No. 18730
[X] Tell her you made fun of Sakuya, but didn't mean to be nasty.
[x] "Maybe I should go apologize to her. Have you seen her Flandre? Would you help me look for her?"

Flan befriendan gaems.
>> No. 18731
[X] Tell her you made fun of Sakuya, but didn't mean to be nasty.
[X] Tell her you like Sakuya, and Sakuya is embarrassed by it.
[X] Tell her Sakuya likes you, and is embarrassed by it.

All of a sudden, TARGET CHANGE.
>> No. 18732
[x] Tell her you made fun of Sakuya, but didn't mean to be nasty.

Stayin' with the target I've had since nearly two dozen threads ago. Just need to get a chance to find her....
>> No. 18733
[x] Tell her you made fun of Sakuya, but didn't mean to be nasty.
>> No. 18734
[X] Tell her you made fun of Sakuya, but didn't mean to be nasty.
>> No. 18735
[X] Tell her you made fun of Sakuya, but didn't mean to be nasty.
[X] Tell her you like Sakuya, and Sakuya is embarrassed by it
>> No. 18736
[X] Tell her you made fun of Sakuya, but didn't mean to be nasty.
>> No. 18737
Remilia, Sakuya, Patchouli, Meiling, Koakuma, Flandre

What route do we unlock once we finish all those? Yukari?
>> No. 18738
[X] Tell her Sakuya likes you, but is too embarrassed to admit it.

tsun-tsun dere-dere
>> No. 18739
>>18737
Makes sense.
>> No. 18740
We've been here a few hours and already Sakuya is spreading gossip to its most reactive resident. We must have agitated her something fierce.

[X] Tell her Sakuya likes you, but is too embarrassed to admit it.
[X] Tell her you like Sakuya, and Sakuya is embarrassed by it.

You reap what you sow, stupid pad-maid.

>>18737

Then we unlock Phantasm route with EX Rumia.
>> No. 18741
File 121869703147.jpg - (496.68KB , 1088x768 , 1192382413384.jpg ) [iqdb]
18741
>>18737
Unlimited Maid Works.
>> No. 18742
[x] Tell her you made fun of Sakuya, but didn't mean to be nasty.

>Sakuya route
>but then Sakuya happened
>Sakuya route is go
>All of a sudden, TARGET CHANGE.
So wait, how is lying to Flan and saying Sakuya is tsundere for us (she isn't, right now) going to help us get on Sakuya route, again? Which we aren't doing anyway.

>>18654
>By insisting that Sakuya is all tsundere for us, we would create a self-reinforcing cycle
...of Sakuya going Love Hina on our asses all the time. She'd sadistically pretend to be "dere" as an excuse to unleash the tsun. I guess it would keep Remi amused for a while.
>> No. 18743
>>18742
>Which we aren't doing anyway.
Oh yes we are. SHITSTORM GO!

>>18737
And once we finish Yukari's, we'll get the route of EVERYONE AT THE FUCKING SAME TIME.
Harem ending, seven/eightsome.
>> No. 18744
File 121870001916.jpg - (57.88KB , 720x821 , violate.jpg ) [iqdb]
18744
>>18742
>lying to Flan and saying Sakuya is tsundere for us (she isn't, right now)
hahaha

>Which we aren't doing anyway.
hahahaha
>> No. 18746
[X] Tell her you made fun of Sakuya, but didn't mean to be nasty.
[X] Tell her you like Sakuya, and Sakuya is embarrassed by it
>> No. 18747
I can't wait for the Murray route, where we shall explore every possible interpretation of the term "skull-fuck".
>> No. 18748
[+] Tell her you made fun of Sakuya, but didn't mean to be nasty.
[+] Tell her you don't like Sakuya, because Sakuya is mean.

Stop pushing for Sakuya route, anon. We need to save that for last; it's the mindfuck one.

In Type-Moon faggotry terms, Sakuya route = Kohaku route.
>> No. 18750
>>18748
>In Type-Moon faggotry terms, Sakuya route = Kohaku route.

This is not a novel idea. While I liked to think this way in the past (as it justifies leaving the best for last), HY has explicitly stated that the Sakuya route is not the "Kohaku route" of /sdm/ LA.
>> No. 18751
>>18750
>>HY has explicitly stated that the Sakuya route is not the "Kohaku route" of /sdm/ LA.

To be more specific, he explicitly stated in >>17198

>>And for the last time, there is no 'Kohaku' route.
>> No. 18752
[+] Tell her you made fun of Sakuya, but didn't mean to be nasty.
>> No. 18753
>>18750

HY did say the Sakuya route was filled with despair, though. I don't know about you, but I'd like to avoid that for now.
>> No. 18755
if you want the Sakuya route you should be her dog...
>> No. 18756
>>18755
Woof!
>> No. 18757
>>18755
Get back to writing. Preferably in this thread!
>> No. 18759
File 121872199793.jpg - (39.18KB , 565x510 , sakuyaawesome.jpg ) [iqdb]
18759
>>18755
>> No. 18760
File 121872221495.png - (240.98KB , 400x400 , sakuya its not a hy.png ) [iqdb]
18760
Just how many times must I say?? I AM NOT A HY!!
>> No. 18761
>>18742
> She'd sadistically pretend to be "dere" as an excuse to unleash the tsun.

Oh fuck. Never considered that. She manages to turn the tables that way, I salute her.
Well, maybe we at least get to pick which collar we're going to wear. *wags tail*
>> No. 18763
>>18737

Belmont Route. We finally become a true Vampire Hunter and slay/tame the Scarlet sisters (and everyone else in the mansion).

>"What is important is that you've been here before."
>"Just remember." It says, growing quieter. "Things will be different this time."

We have been here before. After thinking for a while and reading the beggining again, I made two theories.

1.We are being 'trained' by Yukari to become a perfect vampire hunter. In each route we discover more abilities and learn how to use them properly. This all to do what she wanted us to do: To show Remi what Yukari can do.
2. Each route is actually just a dream induces by the games we play before going to bed. No, all routes are the result of too much PCB and Castlevania: Waiting for a Bloody Mess before going to sleep.

The second one is the less likely to be right, since Yukari talks to us while 'dreaming'.

Of course, I'm probably very, very wrong. I just wanted to share my thoughts, even if no one asked.
>> No. 18764
I think the whole thing is just HY keeping us on our toes.
>> No. 18765
>>18763
Have you heard of that 'infinite worlds' theory? Not just the superman thing. Basically, every situation that could possibly exist does, in one world or another. Yukari, as the youkai of gaps, can probably cross into those worlds. Heck, there might very well be only one Yukari among all of those worlds, who simply crosses between them as needed.
>> No. 18766
>>18765
>Have you heard of that 'infinite worlds' theory?

You'd have a hard time finding someone in a modern country who hadn't heard of it. Nowadays it seems like every other writer ends us bringing alternate realities into the equation somehow.
>> No. 18767
>>18708

This is rare.
>> No. 18768
[X] Tell her you made fun of Sakuya, but didn't mean to be nasty.

I think you should go and apologize to Sakuya. Then she will be embarassed, and of course Flandre should help you find her..
That is my suggest..
>> No. 18769
File 12187291638.jpg - (40.57KB , 640x480 , Sakuymour.jpg ) [iqdb]
18769
>> No. 18770
>>18769
She waited for you...
>> No. 18771
HY broke counting the votes.
>> No. 18772
>>I think you should go and apologize to Sakuya. Then she will be embarassed, and of course Flandre should help you find her..
That is my suggest..

We shouldn't just apologize to Sakuya. We should apologize, and HUG Sakuya.
Even better, we should hug Flandre first, which would not only introduce her to hugging (again) but also show her what we want to do to Sakuya. Then the two of us can wander through the mansion in search of her, and hug Sakuya together.

If it was just us doing it, Sakuya would be likely to retaliate in an unpleasant manner right away. At least with Flan cooperating with us, she would have to wait until later, if she was to do anything at all.
>> No. 18773
>>18772 even better!
>> No. 18774
>>18772
>then the two of us can wander through the mansion in search of her, and hug Sakuya together.

Haha, we're devilish! She'd be fuming in secret!
>> No. 18775
This is an amusing idea.
>> No. 18777
>>18773
GET BACK TO WORK Hungry Youkai!GGKI3UTr5s
>> No. 18779
>>18777 seconded!
I've already updated today, but you're nowhere..

However if you need other ideas:
Tell Flandre, that Sakuya began it!
>> No. 18783
CUPCAKES WHERE?
>> No. 18813
[ ] Follow Flandre. She can't have got that far yet.
>> No. 18823
[x]Throw Flandre at Remilia.
>> No. 18825
[x] Accept Mima's offer.
>> No. 18826
>If it was just us doing it, Sakuya would be likely to retaliate in an unpleasant manner right away. At least with Flan cooperating with us, she would have to wait until later, if she was to do anything at all.

As in the last run, Flan proves to be the ultimate weapon against Sakuya.

Also, seven minute time stop while HY finishes Jojo part III.
>> No. 18827
If you have the time to troll your own thread you have time to write.
>> No. 18841
[x] Don't kiss Sakuya

7 minutes
>> No. 18842
[ ] Tell her Sakuya likes you, and is embarrassed by it.
[ ] "Yet?"

I'm still for the Meiling route but this is too sweet an opurtuinty for schenanigans not to use.
>> No. 18848
[x] Kiss Sakuya
>> No. 18849
>>18772
Consider this my vote.
>> No. 18850
The only problem with the "hug Flan" strategy: she's more wary of us this time around, and so might not be so receptive to us doing that.
It might be a good idea to think up some ways to earn and build up her trust of us.
>> No. 18851
>>18850
>It might be a good idea to think up some ways to earn and build up her trust of us.

THIS SHIT WILL NEVER WORK
>> No. 18852
[X] Tell her you made fun of Sakuya, but didn't mean to be nasty.
[X] "Yet?"
>> No. 18853
>>18772
This!
>> No. 18855
LOVE SIGN 「GROUP HUG」
>> No. 18856
>>18855
brilliant! now only if marisa was involved...
>> No. 18857
>>18852
I change my vote to
>>18772 this.
>> No. 18861
[X] >>18772
>> No. 18863
[X] Update.
>> No. 18875
>>18863
[X] Update.
>> No. 18877
[X] Update.
>> No. 18885
[X] UPDATE

Now, how do we summon HY....?
>> No. 18887
>>18885
Farming tools, it's the only way.
>> No. 18888
>>18887
We'll need farming tools, the blood of a pig or cow or something. Make a small fire with pages from Jojo, and maybe sacrifice Saguya. Chant 'atatatata' as fast as you can. The medium should enter a trance by playing Castlevainia and Touhou, possibly at the same time.
>> No. 18889
>>18888
>Sacrifice Saguya

Why are we going to summon HY when we already have HY?
>> No. 18890
>>18877
Irony, thy name is Hungry Youkai.
>> No. 18893
>>18890
Now we know why he worked at that Farm, he ate all the farm animals.
>> No. 18895
F5 crisis. It might be a while.
>> No. 18902
I've been F5ing this thread non-stop for the past 3 days. I'm hungry, and tired, and thirsty. I need to go to the bathroom, my pee cup is filling up. Why has Hungry Youtube forsaken me... ;-;
>> No. 18910
>>18902
>Hungry Youtube

Fuck.
You.
>> No. 18915
>Hungry Youtube

ha ha ha ha
>> No. 18937
A while turned out into a week.
>> No. 18939
>>18937 A while turned out into a week.

It is even worser than the seven minutes..

HY! COME BACK ALREADY! WE NEED YOU!!
>> No. 18942
7 minutes = 7 days?
>> No. 18943
File 121907925841.jpg - (10.24KB , 592x340 , Sadakotv.jpg ) [iqdb]
18943
>7 days
>> No. 18947
File 121908250524.jpg - (93.18KB , 640x598 , Missing_Poster.jpg ) [iqdb]
18947
>> No. 18949
>>18947

DOHOHOHOHO
>> No. 18952
File 12190873872.jpg - (418.38KB , 500x698 , 5d7c8ffbd166a4353de5f3065fe7479d1e563432.jpg ) [iqdb]
18952
"CHINA!! Did you see Mister Hungry Youkai??"
>> No. 18955
Hey, Koakuma is a succubus, isn't she? If there really is a h-scene with her (I mean, when. When there is one), how bad will Belmonymous get? Will he get just tired, or will he, like, get X months/years older?

This really was supposed to go on the Questions and Answers HY did before, but stupid me didn't think of it at the time.
>> No. 18958
>>18955

It's been an all or nothing thing in the past, so I'd assume it's death or nothing at all.
>> No. 18960
>>18952
>5d7c8ffbd166a4353de5f3065fe7479d1e563432.jpg

I wonder if you've ever tried to take yourself home. I would.
>> No. 18962
Okay, here's the deal. I don't feel like writing SDM at the moment. I don't know why and I don't want to write it only because I feel I should do, because then it will be shit.

I will come back to it, but not now. I feel unmotivated to write it and uninterested in the story. Stop F5ing this thread, go and enjoy the other stories on these boards for now.

I'm not leaving, I'm still around here. Currently gearing up to write for the VN. I'm also writing something else, but you'll never guess in a million years who my alt is, so stop bothering poor Saguya.

That's all. Enjoy!
>> No. 18964
>>18962

Patchwork?
Dr. Q?
Norseman?
Harker?
>> No. 18965
>Okay, here's the deal. I don't feel like writing SDM at the moment. I don't know why and I don't want to write it only because I feel I should do, because then it will be shit.

I agree, write only when you feel like it and not let us force you to write.
I don't want you to be like YAF and shitting up the story because he can't write anymore.

>I'm also writing something else, but you'll never guess in a million years who my alt is, so stop bothering poor Saguya.

You write on this Board another story? Well i would say Inquisitor.
>> No. 18967
>>18965
>>18964

Bullshit, he's the Blankfag doing RAN.

>>18962
>I'm also writing something else

Something like Pirates of Gensokyo?
>> No. 18973
>>18958

That's not fun. Losing a few years of life/youth would be more plausible since you're fucking a SUCCUBUS, A DEMON WHO FEEDS ON MEN'S SOUL WITH THE POWER OF SEX and just getting tired is so cliched and boring.

And yes, I know that this can lead Belmonymous to an early death, but there is always the possibility of using Eirin's drugs to prolong life, like he did after the Remi Good End.
>> No. 18974
File 121910516922.jpg - (33.78KB , 450x338 , 12101993777822.jpg ) [iqdb]
18974
>Patchwork
>writing
>> No. 18976
>>18967

I would like to see Pirates of Gensokyo continued. Even the original characters in it (especially Shakir) were well-written.
>> No. 18978
>>18974

Mistery solved, Patchwork never updates HLA because he is HY.
>> No. 18979
>>18978

But... there's a lot of writers who don't update a lot. Maybe HY is Tetro? Or *Scorn*? Or GM?
>> No. 18984
>>18979
No they are all KIRA.
>> No. 18992
Wow, I'm slow. I only now noticed what HY did with the name of the story.

Expectation of Sanguine Disorder.
Embodiment of Scarlet Devil.
>> No. 18997
>>18976
PoG will continue, I can promise that, but not right now. Sometime in the future.
>> No. 19002
>>18964
>Dr. Q
I wish.
>> No. 19005
>>18997
I still love you Horny Youmu...
>> No. 19012
>>18962

Sounds like his alt might be...not on touhouproject.com. He never said "something else" was a Touhou story.

[/wildmassguessing]
>> No. 19014
>>19012
He is writing a Naruto/Touhou/Bleach crossover with GM, and Kira as special Guest for the mindfuck.

Be prepared for Sakuya screaming "THIS IS MY BANKAI!"
>> No. 19016
File 121924189548.jpg - (33.04KB , 192x240 , 2068861016_72a9a3706b_m.jpg ) [iqdb]
19016
Hungry Youkai's alt is a red herring.
>> No. 19017
>>19016
He's a Communist?
>> No. 19026
>>19017
no, dumbass
He's that red-headed kid from A Pup Named Scooby Doo.
>> No. 19033
>>18964

I don't think so, Tim. It must be Nightshade.
>> No. 19037
>>19033

Don't joke like that.
>> No. 19104
saging an autosaging thread D:
>> No. 19107
>>18965
Nah, I know Inquisitor as a person, and unless he's been jerking my chain for a couple of months, he's not HY.
>> No. 19270
File 121990754830.jpg - (17.06KB , 640x360 , justasplannedbt0.jpg ) [iqdb]
19270
>>18947