[Return]
Archived Thread

File 121849599676.jpg - (63.55KB , 600x600 , 4b696f711ccf51d1a30da53b350565f0.jpg ) [iqdb]
18305 No. 18305
Looks like we're going for a new thread at each auto-sage this time around. I have all the threads from playthrough 1 saved, so if anybody wants to read them after they get knocked off, just ask me.

====================

You panic, mind scrambling. All you can think of is to just step out of the way. Even as you start to move, you know it will be too late. The knife is too close, moving too fast. You chest screams with the weight of tension as you try to drag your body the extra couple of inches away from the blade.

The knife glides into you, silent as a ghost, skimming your ribs. You feel nothing for a moment, then a sensation like static electricity, running along your skin where the knife exits. Reflexively you put a hand to your chest. Much to your relief, you are whole.

Of course you're whole, it's danmaku.

You let out the breath you were holding and with a huge effort of will, refocus on dodging the next pair of knifes heading towards you. Just as you are about to step between then, they vanish with a loud crunching sound, along with all of the other spiralling knives.
You take a shuddering breath and stop moving, placing your hands on your knees and trying to steady yourself.
Sakuya's shoes enter your field of vision and you look up at her, standing in front of you with her hands on her hips.
"Not bad." She says, with only a hint of hostility. At least she's not holding any knives now.
"Thanks." You nod, feeling very thirsty all of a sudden.
"Come on, your turn." She says. "You can rest during the spell trance."
You straighten yourself back up and grin. "I don't have any spell-cards." You say.
Sakuya's expression drops into a frown. "What?"
You spread your hands and shrug. "I don't have any spell-cards, that was my first danmaku duel."
Sakuya just stares at you for a moment, then raises her eyebrows. "No wonder you stuck to the ground, can you even fly?"
You shake your head. "No, like I said, I'm a normal human."

Her expression turns angry again, eyes boring into yours. "Then what are you doing here?" She asks. "How did you get past the gate guard? What was all that shit about 'getting me out of here'? Do you even know where you are?"
She raises a slender finger and points at your whip, still abandoned on the floor behind you. "And what exactly is that?" She nearly spits the final word.
You shrug, not sure what to say.
Her eyes narrow.
"You're a vampire hunter, aren't you?" She asks, her tone a mixture of accusation and relish.

[ ] Tell her you are a vampire hunter.
[ ] Tell her you have no idea.
[ ] Tell her you're just an ordinary person from the outside.

>> No. 18308
[X] Tell her you have no idea.
Saying that we're vampire hunter after first impression like that just doesn't go right with me.
>> No. 18309
[x] Tell her you have no idea.

Playing up the part of vampire hunter won't work here, this isn't Remilia.
>> No. 18310
[ x ] Tell her you have no idea.

Grazanymous don't know
>> No. 18311
[ x ] Tell her you have no idea.
>> No. 18312
[x] Tell her you have no idea.
>> No. 18313
[X] Tell her you are a vampire hunter.

Didn't Remilia have a fit at the LOLGAPS revelation? If we break with the story now Sakuya might just kill Belmonymous out of frustration.
>> No. 18314
[x] Tell her you have no idea.
[x] "I wasn't when I went to sleep. Now I'm not so sure. This...really isn't a dream, is it."

Something like that?
>> No. 18315
[x] Tell her you have no idea.
>> No. 18316
[X] Tell her you have no idea.
[X] "Apparently? I've got the equipment, I guess. You'd think I would remember something like that, though. Seems kind of, you know, important."
>> No. 18317
[x] Tell her you are a vampire hunter.

You are a welcome sight, HY.
Also, you faggots, I thought we had agreed on Koakuma for the second play through. We'd better haul our asses to the library after this encounter.
>> No. 18318
>>18317
Never trust Anonymous to keep his word. He will start chasing after another Touhou at the drop of a hat.
>> No. 18319
Writing now.
>> No. 18320
>>18317
>We'd better haul our asses to the library after this encounter.

You have my sword.

Right now we're just training up our hax a little, in case it comes in handy later.
>> No. 18321
>>18317
No we haven't you cuntswipe. We agreed on Meiling.
>> No. 18322
We're gonna need some serious hax right now, without remi's favor the mansion is very hostile.
>> No. 18323
>>18321
No, fuck you, it had always been Koakuma.
>> No. 18324
File 121849855893.jpg - (89.84KB , 495x707 , 1213870287018.jpg ) [iqdb]
18324
>>18317

Either way, Remilla is gonna UNF UNF UNF someone we hate.

Waitan' now.
>> No. 18325
File 121849881696.jpg - (101.79KB , 650x894 , 121392031938.jpg ) [iqdb]
18325
China awaits!
Anonymous becomes the new punching bag for Sakuya!
>> No. 18326
>>18323
No fuck YOU.

We've agreed on Meiling first.
>> No. 18327
I'm happy with either Sakuya or Koakuma route. Meiling could be fun, but the first two are much more interesting.
>> No. 18328
Hay, wouldn't it be funny if HY made Remilia as much of an evil bitch in this playthrough as Sakuya was in the last one?
>> No. 18329
>>18317
A couple posts claiming we all agree doesn't mean we all agree.
>> No. 18330
>>18328

But we will remember the first playthrough Remi and LOEV anyways.
>> No. 18331
No, we are all planning for Flandre route.
>> No. 18332
>>18331
No no, we're going for Patchy this time.
>> No. 18333
I really don't care which route it is, it'll rock anyways, so yeah!
>> No. 18334
ITT: We shoot for Meiling.
>> No. 18335
"Am I ... am I ... " You trail off, confused. Before recognising Sakuya's danmaku pattern, you did think you were a vampire hunter. Didn't you? Something about getting in here and hunting Remilia Scarlet, although already the memory of it is fading like a dream.
"I ... " You look at Sakuya, she almost seems concerned by your inability to answer. You pull yourself together and take a deep breath.
"When I went to sleep last night, I wasn't a vampire hunter, no." You shake your head. "At least, not that I knew of."

Sakuya frowns at you, but in thought, not anger.
"Then I found myself here, babbling some nonsense to you. Sorry about that." You say.
"I don't buy that." Sakuya says, tapping her foot. You can see she's not actually relaxed her guard at all, still tensed and standing just far enough away from you to ensure you can't reach her.
"I swear. I don't know why I'm here." You say, raising your hands.
She nods, there is a missing frame and she's suddenly holding a knife. She points it at your chest.
"We're going upstairs, to talk with my Mistress, the owner of this Mansion." Sakuya says. "I'm not letting you scarper back off to the human village until she's decided what to do with you."
"I'm not from the human village." You say.
Sakuya raises an eyebrow.
"I'm from outside the border."
She just stares at you for a moment, then lets out a soft laugh. "I guess you won't be scarpering off anywhere then."
You sigh.
"Go on. That way." She points down the corridor with the knife, her expression a little softer than before.

She walks behind and just to the side of you, along the corridor and towards a set of stairs. On the way she picks up your whip, winding it into a spiral, but doesn't hand it to you.

[ ] Stay quiet.
[ ] Ask her who won the duel.
[ ] Ask for your whip.
[ ] Ask her if she wears pads.
[ ] Ask about her Mistress.
[ ] Ask her to introduce herself properly.
>> No. 18336
We want Koakuma some LUV!

Also...is a harem ending possible?
>> No. 18337
Koakuma route to unwind from the drama at the tail-end of the last playthrough.

Then Sakuya route for despair and plot.

Then Meiling to cheer her up after the emotional trouble we no doubt give her during the Sakuya route.

Then Frisca, because it's Frisca, and she deserves some lovin'.

Then Patchy, because I don't want to break up her and Alice till a late playthrough.

Then Flan, so that we can finish with a non-romantic, brotherly role of happiness.
>> No. 18338
[X] Ask her who won the duel.

I'm dieing to know.
>> No. 18339
[X] Ask for your whip.
>> No. 18340
File 121849979065.jpg - (118.33KB , 568x594 , runfuckerun.jpg ) [iqdb]
18340
[x] Ask her who won the duel.
[x] Ask for your whip.
[x] Ask about her Mistress.
[x] Ask her to introduce herself properly.
[x] Ask her if she wears pads.
[x] Be prepared to book.

Wallan gaems.

>>18334
ITT: Meilingfags vs Koakumafags
>> No. 18341
[x] Ask her to introduce herself properly. "Pleased to meet you, Miss..."
>> No. 18343
[X] Ask her who won the duel.

>>Then Sakuya route for despair and plot.
>>Then Meiling to cheer her up after the emotional trouble we no doubt give her during the Sakuya route.

That's...actually not a bad idea.
Though I would hope that we DON'T cause trouble for Meiling in Sakuya's route, it would certainly help fuel the enthusiasm for her when her route does come up.
>> No. 18344
[x] Ask her who won the duel.
>> No. 18345
[ x ] Ask for your whip.

BITCH. MY WHIP.
>> No. 18347
[ x ] Ask for your whip.

I would write-in a Tell but..no.
>> No. 18348
[x] Ask her if she wears pads.
>> No. 18349
>>18346

Then Anon wakes in and then begins the real story.

[ x ] Ask for your whip.
>> No. 18350
>>18349

[MINDFUCK MODE] That's how Sakuya arrived in Gensokyo
>> No. 18351
[x] Ask for your whip.
>> No. 18352
[x] Ask her who won the duel.
[x] Ask for your whip.
[x] Ask about her Mistress.
[x] Ask her to introduce herself properly.
[x] Ask her if she wears pads.
[x] Be prepared to book.
>> No. 18353
[ x ] Ask for your whip.

Hey, HY?
Hey, HY!

Can we get an option to stare at Sakuya's chest?
To like, compare sizes over time. If you know what I mean.
>> No. 18354
>>18353
Oh wow. I seriously thought about adding this to my vote, but that would be rude.
>> No. 18356
Tired now, going to go read Jojo. Back tomorrow.

So, first day back writing. How's the style? Still good?
>> No. 18357
>>18356
Still as awesome as ever Hungry.
>> No. 18358
File 121850169564.jpg - (125.62KB , 400x400 , HappyCirno1!.jpg ) [iqdb]
18358
>>18353

YES.

>>18356

YES.
>> No. 18359
>>18356
Awesome, as before.
>> No. 18360
[X] Ask about her Mistress.
[X] Ask her to introduce herself properly.

Introduction games.
Also Meiling will probably end up getting beaten for this, even though it wasn't her fault.

>>18356
Seems that way. Also, you should probably just archive the old threads and put 'em on rapidshit or something.
>> No. 18361
[X] Ask about her Mistress.
[X] Ask her to introduce herself properly.

We covered the question of how an outsider would know about the border last playthrough. Everyone believes EoSD et al. are dramatizations of their own adventures.
>> No. 18362
ITT We go after Cirno. I want to see how HY would write her.

>>18356
HY is still awesome. He makes the other writers look like a bunch of fags.
>> No. 18363
>>18362
HY starts writing and all the other boards are empty.
>> No. 18364
>>18361
No, he didn't explain that matter at all. He said it would be amusing if we tried to tell one of them about it during the Q&A though.

>>18362
He also said no Cirno or Rumia route.
>> No. 18365
>>18363

DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

THIS IS WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A WRITEFAG.
>> No. 18366
[x] Ask about her Mistress.
[x] Ask her to introduce herself properly.
>> No. 18368
[x] Ask for your whip back.
[x] Explain that your Ripple is of no threat to her now that she has The World.
>> No. 18369
[X] Ask her to introduce herself properly.
>> No. 18371
[x] Ask for your whip.

Belmonymous, you cannot deny the truth! The vampire slaying whip--it calls out to you! Vampire slaying hax, go!
>> No. 18373
>>18321
What's this "we," white man?

>>18361
I hate fourth-wall-breaking with a mad and vicious passion, but this seems to be an acceptable way to handle it.

However, if such were the case, we shouldn't know the really hush-hush shit nobody else knows outside of Reimu and the people in question and maybe a scant handful of others (like Suwako being super top fucking secret, Keine's werecow condition, etc.).
>> No. 18374
>>However, if such were the case, we shouldn't know the really hush-hush shit nobody else knows outside of Reimu and the people in question and maybe a scant handful of others (like Suwako being super top fucking secret, Keine's werecow condition, etc.).

Keine's "condition" isn't really that much of a secret, really. Akyu wrote about it in Perfect Momento, along with a mention of how much more painful her headbutts are when she has her horns.
Besides that, Keine is supposedly a rather visible person in the village's community. For absolutely no one in the village to have noticed that the local schoolmarm suddenly sprouts horns and a tail every full moon seems rather unlikely.

Regardless, an outsider wouldn't have any reason to know about it either way, so just bringing it up would still probably be a no-no for us.
>> No. 18375
[x] Ask about her Mistress.
[x] Ask her to introduce herself properly.
[ ] Ask her not to shut you in the underground killing chamber again.
>> No. 18377
>>18363

This is true. People stopped voting in FUG when HY started updating last night.
>> No. 18378
[X] Ask her to introduce herself properly.
[X] Ask about her Mistress.
[X] Ask her who won the duel.
>> No. 18380
[x] Ask about her Mistress.
[x] Ask her to introduce herself properly.
>> No. 18382
>>18377
There are only 3 people who were known to have this effect.

GM with WUiG
Kira when he still wrote MiG and GA:SD
and HY with SDM LA

Since the other two are not writing much or at all, HY takes all the Glory for himself.
It helps that most of the other writers are either shit or slow updating.
Anon looks upt to HY in this time of need.
>> No. 18383
File 121855086674.jpg - (32.33KB , 600x450 , depressed looking man.jpg ) [iqdb]
18383
>most of the other writers are either shit
>> No. 18384
"So." You pipe up as Sakuya walks along behind you. "Do I get to know who you are?"
"I'm the head Maid of the Scarlet Devil Mansion, which happens to be the building we are standing in." She replies curtly.
"What about your name?" You ask. Technically, you already know her name, and a bit more besides, but you figure it's best to treat her like a real person and not a video-game character. This doesn't feel like a dream at all anymore and you don't want to creep out a dangerous woman by revealing you know all about her.
"Why is my name important?" Sakuya asks.
You shrug. "Just curious. You're an interesting person, I'd like to know."
She walks in silence for a time, until you reach the bottom of the stairs.
"We going up?" You ask, pointing along the stairway and glancing back at Sakuya.
"Names have power." She says, ignoring your question and flicking a lock of silvery hair out of her eyes. "You could be anything."
You shrug and let out a little laugh. "What, do you think if I know your name I could control you? What do you think I am?"
Sakuya's eyes narrow and she points up the stairs with her knife. "Up." She says.
You spread your hands in a gesture of supplication and mount the stairs, Sakuya waits a beat before following you.

You take another glance at her when half-way up. "Can I have my whip back?" You ask.
Sakuya raises an eyebrow at you and hefts the whip in one hand. You're not sure why you asked for it. You don't have any idea of how to use it and you're not sure how you got hold of it, but you figure it's best to be armed, if only for the purpose of better bluffing. Then again, you did use the whip to deflect Sakuya's knives, didn't you? How the hell did you do that? You flex your hand, thinking.
"I think I'll keep hold of it for now." Sakuya says, but you're not listening. You look down, suddenly aware that the whip is not the only thing you seem to have acquired.
How the hell did you get these clothes? You swear you went to bed in underwear and a t-shirt, but you're now wearing a pair of heavy boots, plain trousers, a t-shirt you've never seen before and a long, thick jacket full of pockets.
"What the ..." You mumble.
"Don't try playing the idiot again." Sakuya says, unamused. "Keep moving." She folds her arms.
"S-sorry." You say, pulling yourself together. This is just getting stranger and stranger. You put your hand up to your face as you walk, wondering if your features are still the same. Everything feels right, but you'd still like to find a mirror.
At the top of the stairs, Sakuya points to the right. You obey, unspeaking.

She takes you along a wide corridor lined with many doors. You swear that once or twice you spot worried, pale faces vanishing around corners or peeking at you from half-open doorways. Eventually you branch right again and reach a large set of double doors.
"This is my Mistress' room." Sakuya says when you stop and turn to her. "You will be respectful, you will listen to her and speak only when spoken to." She says, voice much harder than before.
"Who is your Mistress?" You ask.
"Remilia Scarlet, as if you don't already know that." Sakuya rolls her eyes.
You nod, pretending the information is new to you.
Sakuya steps past you and knocks on the door gently. "Mistress?" She calls softly through the door.

Your stomach turns over, awareness of your situation drenching you like bucket of cold water. You're about to meet a vampire, who may very well want to eat you.

[ ] Wait for a reply, time to meet Remilia Scarlet.
[ ] Step past Sakuya, open the door yourself. May as well be bold while you still can.
[ ] Screw this, make a break for it. Run.
[ ] Looks like Sakuya just dropped her guard. Knock her down, take the whip, then run.
>> No. 18386
[x] Step past Sakuya, open the door yourself. May as well be bold while you still can.

Why not, Remilia likes this kind of thing.
>> No. 18387
[X] Wait for a reply, time to meet Remilia Scarlet.

Belmonymous is a gentleman.
>> No. 18388
[x] Step past Sakuya, open the door yourself. May as well be bold while you still can.
>> No. 18389
[Q] Wait for a reply, time to meet Remilia Scarlet.
>> No. 18390
[x] Step past Sakuya, open the door yourself. May as well be bold while you still can.
>> No. 18391
[X] Wait for a reply, time to meet Remilia Scarlet.
>> No. 18392
[X] Step past Sakuya, open the door yourself. May as well be bold while you still can.

Belmonymous has balls.
>> No. 18393
>You will be respectful, you will listen to her and speak only when spoken to.

If Remilia does not kill us for being bold, then Sakuya surely will.

[X] Wait for a reply, time to meet Remilia Scarlet.
>> No. 18394
[X] Step past Sakuya, open the door yourself. May as well be bold while you still can.
>> No. 18395
[X] Step past Sakuya, open the door yourself. May as well be bold while you still can.

May as well...
>> No. 18396
[X] Step past Sakuya, open the door yourself. May as well be bold while you still can.
>> No. 18397
[X] Step past Sakuya, open the door yourself. May as well be bold while you still can.
>> No. 18398
[X] Looks like Sakuya just dropped her guard. Knock her down, take the whip, then run.
>> No. 18399
[x] Step past Sakuya, open the door yourself. May as well be bold while you still can.

Doesn't afraid of anything.
>> No. 18400
[Y] Wait for a reply, time to meet Remilia Scarlet.
>> No. 18402
[ ] Kick in the door and swagger in like you owned the place.
>> No. 18403
[X] Wait for a reply, time to meet Remilia Scarlet.

Walking in boldly might impress Remi but not Sakuya. And having Sakuya hate you wouldn't be nice at all.
>> No. 18404
[X] Wait for a reply, time to meet Remilia Scarlet.
>> No. 18405
[X] Wait for a reply, time to meet Remilia Scarlet.

We might have been able to get away with being bold when it was just us and Remi last time, but it might be best to remain a little cautious this time around. At least for now.
We're not safe here, yet. ...well, as "safe" as you can hope to be at the SDM, anyway.
>> No. 18406
[X] Step past Sakuya, open the door yourself. May as well be bold while you still can.

Make a splash!

Remi may not be our target this time through, but I can't help but want to make her a little happier all the same.
>> No. 18407
[x] Wait for a reply, time to meet Remilia Scarlet.
>> No. 18408
I'm torn. On one hand, it seems wise to mind our manners so long as Sakuya has her knife at our back and is still willing and able to go stab-happy on us.
On the other hand, we want to still at least get on Remi's good side so as to secure ourselves a place to stay here, and barring a drastic change in personality this go-around, she responds best to our boldness and ability to make her laugh.
Shame our confusion wore off. Remi would have found our attempts to "rescue" Sakuya much funnier than the maid did.
>> No. 18409
[ ] Wait for a reply, time to meet Remilia Scarlet
>> No. 18410
[ ] Step past Sakuya, open the door yourself. May as well be bold while you still can.
>> No. 18411
Writing now.
>> No. 18412
>>18411
Hooray!
>> No. 18413
[X] Wait for a reply, time to meet Remilia Scarlet.
>> No. 18414
What does Sakuya take you for? You're not a faithful little dog like she is. She might be used to deferring to Remilia and 'speaking when spoken to', but fuck that. You step past her and turn the door-handle without another thought.
"What the hell do-" She starts, taking a step towards you, but you swing the door open and step over the threshold, out of her reach.
"Hello?" You say, voice strangling in your throat as you take in the sheer size of the bed in front of you. The room is huge, obviously the Mansion's master bedroom. One wall is just a pair of very high curtains, presumably covering a massive window. The other wall is lined with wardrobes. There is a small table and some chairs off to the side. The bed dominates the room, easily ten feet square.

Sitting up it in is Remilia Scarlet, rubbing her eyes. Sheets bunched around her small, frail-looking form.

"Sakuya?" She mumbles. "What is it?"
She's dressed in a long night-shirt, legs still below the covers, her blue hair a tangled mess.
"Uh ..." You say nothing, not having planned this far ahead.
Sakuya steps swiftly past you, kicking you covertly in the shin as she does so. Remilia blinks and yawns, awakening fully. You wince and ignore the pain in your leg.
"Mistress." Sakuya bows her head.
Remilia's eyes, alert and wide with excitement now, flick between you and Sakuya. "Who is this?" She asks.
"He's-" Sakuya starts, but Remilia cuts her off, bouncing forwards on the bed to get a better look at you.
"Did he follow you home?" She asks, grinning at Sakuya. "A pet is a big responsibility Sakuya. Sure you want to keep him?" Remilia giggles to herself.
You see Sakuya redden slightly, throwing you a disgusted glance as you laugh.
"Please, Mistress." She says, voice taking on a pleading tone. "I found him creeping around downstairs, talking about hunting vampires."
All the amusement vanishes from Remilia's expression and she cocks her head at you.
"He claims to have been confused, sleep-walking or something." Sakuya explains. "I thought it would be prudent if you were to examine him first."
"Indeed." Remilia says, just staring at you. After a moment, she raises herself from the bed, stepping-

No. Not stepping, floating into the air. Off the bed and towards you. Her night-shirt trails over her thighs as she straightens up, expression inquisitive but bored.

[ ] Take a good look at Remilia's body.
[ ] Just focus on her face.
[ ] Stay silent.
[ ] Speak up, defend your innocence.
[ ] Speak up, make light of the situation.
[ ] Speak up, tell Remilia you'd rather hunt her maid.
[ ] Fuck this, kick Remilia in mid-air and run for it.
>> No. 18415
>[ ] Take a good look at Remilia's body.

Tempting, but we had that already.

[X] Speak up, make light of the situation.

I assume this to be telling her "Loli don't know".
>> No. 18416
[ ] Speak up, make light of the situation.
[ ] Speak up, tell Remilia you'd rather hunt her maid.
>> No. 18417
[Q] Speak up, make light of the situation.

Seems like a good idea.
>> No. 18418
[X] Speak up, tell Remilia you'd rather hunt her maid.
>> No. 18419
[X] Just focus on her face.
[X] Stay silent.
>> No. 18420
[x] Speak up, tell Remilia you'd rather hunt her maid.
>> No. 18421
[X] Just focus on her face.
[X] Speak up, tell Remilia you'd rather "hunt" her maid.

Looking like we're dead serious, and then saying something completely ridiculous. Sounds like a plan to me.
>> No. 18422
[X] Fuck this, kick Remilia in mid-air and run for it.
>> No. 18423
[X] Speak up, make light of the situation.
>> No. 18424
[X] Speak up, make light of the situation.
[X] Speak up, tell Remilia you'd rather hunt her maid.

Joking around with Remi. Just like old times.
>> No. 18425
[X] Speak up, make light of the situation.

Seemed to work well the last time.
>> No. 18426
[X]Get closer to Remilia, and ask her on a whispering tone, whether Sakuya is padded or not!

Now I'm really interested!
>> No. 18427
[x] Speak up, tell Remilia you'd rather hunt her maid.

I'm not even in favor of a Sakuya route, but this is too funny to pass up.
>> No. 18428
[X] Speak up, make light of the situation.
[X] Speak up, tell Remilia you'd rather hunt her maid.

Should be fun.
>> No. 18429
[X] Take a good look at Remilia's body.
[X] Stay silent.
>> No. 18430
[X] Speak up, make light of the situation.
[X] Speak up, tell Remilia you'd rather hunt her maid.
>> No. 18431
[†] Just focus on her face.
[†] Stay silent.

This is Sakuya's route! Make some respect!
>> No. 18432
>>18422
Gonna get taken into consideration!
>> No. 18433
[ ] Focus on her face.
[ ] Speak up, tell Remilia you'd rather hunt her maid.
>> No. 18434
>>18431

ಠ_ಠ

Sakuya ENTRANCE. Only the entrance was decided in >>18054. It's Koakuma route this time. Inb4 it's Meiling/Patchouli/Frisca/Flandre/Remilia route this time.

[X] Speak up, make light of the situation.
>> No. 18435
>>18434
>It's Koakuma route this time.

Agreed. See >>18337 for the plan I'm adopting.

[X] Speak up, make light of the situation.
[X] Speak up, tell Remilia you'd rather hunt her maid.

Even so, this is too good to ignore. Hello funny.
>> No. 18436
>>18434
Oh sorry i misunderstand..
>> No. 18437
[ ] Speak up, tell Remilia you'd rather hunt her maid.

Heh. This should be amusing.
>> No. 18438
>>18435
Agreed, bother!
>> No. 18439
[X] Speak up, make light of the situation.
[X] Speak up, tell Remilia you'd rather hunt her maid.

Sakuya uses time-stop, if you know what I mean.
>> No. 18440
[x] Speak up, tell Remilia you'd rather hunt her maid.

ha ha ha
>> No. 18441
>>18439
This site has some of the most abstract 'if you know what I mean' jokes ever.
>> No. 18442
>>18441
I must confess that Sakuya-tripfag was the one to come up with that. Truly genius.
>> No. 18443
[X] Speak up, make light of the situation.
[X] Speak up, tell Remilia you'd rather hunt her maid.
>> No. 18444
[♧] Speak up, make light of the situation.
[♧] Speak up, tell Remilia you'd rather hunt her maid.
>> No. 18445
[x] Clear your throat. "Listen, Count Chochula, what Bride of Frankenstein over here was trying to say was, I was innocently whipping candelabras for heart points in my dreams when I..."
[x] Take a good look at Remilia's body.
[x] "...I, uh, duh, duh... fgsfds?"
>> No. 18446
>>18441
>This site has some of the most abstract 'if you know what I mean' jokes ever.

If you know what I mean.
>> No. 18448
>>18441
See >>9032
HY posts:
>7 minutes for dinner.
Saguya replies with:
>Don't eat too much, it is not good for your health, if you know what I mean..

That's just one example.
>> No. 18449
[X] Speak up, make light of the situation.
[X] Speak up, tell Remilia you'd rather hunt her maid.
>> No. 18450
Writing now. If my internet stays up (which looks like no small feat right now) then it's fist of the north star time.
>> No. 18451
>>18450
Yare yare daze.
>> No. 18453
>>18448
Yeah but then again, it's Saguya.

[x] Speak up, make light of the situation.
[x] Speak up, tell Remilia you'd rather hunt her maid.

I want a fucking Sakuya route; Just marathoned in less that 5 hours the first running, probably the best fanmade thing I've read in years, and found HY's Sakuya... interesting.
Bad point: I'm going tomorrow and won't be back until fucking September.

You better SAVE THOSE THREADS, niggers.
Well, the whole first running is still there, I don't think it's something to worry about.
>> No. 18454
Finally, writan tiem!
>> No. 18455
"Uh ... hi." You say to Remilia as she floats closer to you.
She doesn't reply, just watches. It's like being in front of a large predator, eyes boring into your own, fixing you in place.
"Be quiet." Sakuya says, gently tapping her foot.
You shrug your shoulders. "How can I be quiet?" You glance at Remilia. "After all, I'm supposed to be a vampire hunter or something, you know. I should be spouting one-liners." You try a smile at Remilia, noticing Sakuya fuming at your insolence. Remilia doesn't smile back.
You take a gamble, raising your arm out to point at Remilia, swishing your long coat back with your other hand.

"You steal men's souls make them your slaves!" You say, allowing a half-grin to creep onto your face, hoping Remilia isn't going to just punt you through the wall for that.

She stops dead, staring at you for a moment, then doubles over with laugher, clutching her belly and gently turning in the air. You don't know where that line came from, it just felt right.
"Oh, he's funny." She says to Sakuya, stifling her giggles. Sakuya's face twitches as she tries to contain her now murderous anger.
"I know it's your line next, Miss Scarlet." You say, inclining your head towards her. "But to be honest I would much rather give up vampire hunting and spend a little time hunting your delicious looking Maid over there." You wink at Sakuya.
Remilia howls with laugher, kicking at the air as Sakuya turns redder and redder. Her hands twitch as she glares at you, but no knives appear.
"You want to keep him Sakuya? Looks like he's yours already." Remilia floats back onto the bed, lying on her stomach and waving her legs in the air, grinning at Sakuya.
"M-Mistress, he could be anyth-" Sakuya starts, face still tinted crimson.
Remilia interrupts. "Oh nonsense. Look at him." She gestures at you. "He's hilarious."
You wink at Remilia, trying to reinforce the impression. She grins back at you.
"Find him a room." Remilia says. "Maybe even your room!"
"B-but-" Sakuya stammers at Remilia, anger and outrage pouring from her body language as well as her expression now, no longer able to contain herself.
Remilia cackles, rolling over on her bed. "Come on Sakuya, we never have new visitors." Remilia glances over at you. "Besides, if he makes any trouble, I'll just have him for dinner."
A cold shiver goes up your spine and you try not to let it show on your face.
Sakuya relaxes somewhat and nods at Remilia. "Very well." She says.
"Find him a room then." Remilia says. "For now."
"Mistress Remilia, thank you kindly." You bow theatrically at her and she giggles.
"This way." Sakuya says to you through clenched teeth. You head back out of Remilia's bedroom, into the corridor.
"Please Mistress, go back to sleep. You need your rest, it is late." You hear Sakuya saying.
You stifle a yawn, Sakuya's words reminding you how tired you are. Must be the middle of the night still, only adrenaline keeping you awake. Sakuya steps through the door and shuts it behind her.

She doesn't turn to you for a long moment, you can't see her face.

[ ] Run.
[ ] Apologise.
[ ] Pretend nothing happened.
[ ] Slap her ass.
>> No. 18456
[x] Pretend nothing happened.

That was payback from round 1.
>> No. 18457
{X} Pretend nothing happened.
>> No. 18460
[X] Apologise.

I think we'll soon be thinking back to the good old days when all she called us was just "blood bag". We're in for a caning, guys!
>> No. 18461
[†] Apologise.
Be kind Belmonymous.
Also expected yet drawings like this? I adore this picture!
>>16485
>> No. 18462
{X} Pretend nothing happened.
>> No. 18463
[X] Pretend nothing happened.
>> No. 18464
[X] Pretend nothing happened.

The Sakuya route will be a tough one to finish, we never know if we are on the right track.
>> No. 18465
[X] Apologise.

Sorry Sakuya. We had to do that to survive.
>> No. 18466
[ ] Slap her ass.
[ ] "So how about you show me the way to your room, eh?"

Opportunity beckons.
>> No. 18467
☑ Pretend nothing happened.
>> No. 18468
[X] Pretend nothing happened.
>> No. 18469
[x] Apologise.
Well, we managed not to seriously piss her off until Thread 2. Pretty good going.
>> No. 18470
[X] Apologise.
>> No. 18471
[X] Pretend nothing happened
>> No. 18472
Writing now.
>> No. 18473
Waitan' now, if you know what I mean.

Now, srsly. We aren't Belmontnymous anymore.
Personality reset and what not.
>> No. 18474
[X] Pretend nothing happened.
>> No. 18475
Okay, fuck, now I'm writing.
>> No. 18477
[X] Pretend nothing happened.
>> No. 18478
>>18473
Big coat, whip, and a Castlevania quote. Yeah, definitely not Belmonymous.
>> No. 18479
"Remilia mentioned getting me a room?" You say to Sakuya's back, resisting the urge to start admiring her buttocks. "I appreciate it, I don't know how I got here and I doubt I would survive long in Gensokyo on my own."
Sakuya turns to you, face a pale mask of self-control. She nods down the corridor. "This way then." She says.
She takes a step past you and there is a frame missing from your sight. Sakuya is exactly where was before, but-
Then the pain hits you. Your mouth opens and you let out an involuntary moan of agony as you clamp your hands to your groin and fall to your knees.
"Ohhhhh" You moan, gritting your teeth together. It feels like you've had your testicles slammed in a door.
Forcing yourself to remain upright, you manage to avoid the ultimate indignity of curling up in a ball on the floor. You screw your eyes shut and endure the constant, throbbing pain rolling through you in endless waves.
Just as you think it will never end, it stops as suddenly as it was there. You open your eyes and look up, Sakuya leaning down to peer at you. She looks mildly amused, but still mostly angry.

"Don't get any funny ideas." She says, offering you a hand and helping you to your feet. You keep one hand clutching your balls. So much for impressing the Perfect Elegant Maid. You stumble along behind her for a couple of step before you draw yourself back up and shake your head.
"That was a bit much." You mumble under your breath.
"Sorry? What was that?" Sakuya says, glancing back at you and raising her eyebrows.

[ ] "Nothing." Act fine.
[ ] "Nothing." Sulk.
[ ] "You didn't have to kick me in the balls."
[ ] Slap her ass. "Now we're even."
[ ] Ask if she wears pads.
>> No. 18480
I don't care that the votes are outweighing me and HY is already writing! I stand by my vote!

[x] Slap her ass.
>> No. 18481
[x] Slap her ass. "Now we're even."
>> No. 18482
[x] Slap her ass. "Now we're even."
>> No. 18483
>>18480
fuck, I got Dr.Slowjin'd. But somehow, its still relevant.

[ ] Slap her ass. "Now we're even."
>> No. 18484
[ ] Slap her ass. "Now we're even."
Who cares if we get BAD END, we've got plenty of continues.
>> No. 18485
[X] Slap her ass. "Now we're even."
>> No. 18486
{X} Slap her ass. "Now we're even."

Why not.
>> No. 18488
[X] Slap her ass. "Now we're even."

Fuck yes. This is the only path.

We'll have to go explorin' later, and hopefully find Koakuma. Might want to rest in bed first to dull the pain of a groin-kick.
>> No. 18489
[x] Slap her ass. "Now we're even."

Send us to the gates already so we can saw hello to the gate guard, you damn pad maid!
>> No. 18490
[X] Slap her ass. "Now we're even."
>> No. 18491
Haha, oh wow. Writing now.
>> No. 18492
[x] Slap her ass. "Now we're even."
proof that HY = Saguya
>> No. 18494
File 121858032394.jpg - (83.13KB , 400x400 , Sakuya5.jpg ) [iqdb]
18494
>>18491
THIS ASS.
THIS ASS.
It was made for the palm of my hand.
>> No. 18495
File 121858106423.jpg - (60.01KB , 320x320 , 1204688793962.jpg ) [iqdb]
18495
I HAVE NO REGRETS!
>> No. 18496
File 121858150322.jpg - (193.60KB , 789x1000 , 1216614018681.jpg ) [iqdb]
18496
>>18495

THIS IS THE ONLY PATH.
>> No. 18497
A grin creeps into your face as an idea pops into your mind. Sakuya frowns at your expression.
"What?" She asks.
Half-turned to you like that, the angle is perfect. You notice, as you bring your hand up, as if in some moment of frozen clarity, that her rump sticks out a little. A perfectly rounded curve, the slow arc of her back giving way to the softness of her buttocks. The Maid Uniform compliments it brilliantly, skirt far too short for her long, lithe legs. Pity she'll probably be caked with your blood in about ten seconds, you calmly reflect as you swing your open palm, hard, against her ass.
It hits with a satisfying, resounding slap. She jumps a few inches and shrieks in surprise. You have mere moments to savour the feeling of her yielding, squishy flesh under your hand, so fast is her movement.

She rounds on you, eyes blazing, so angry she doesn't even stop time to draw a dagger.
"What the fuck, you little shit!" She yells, heedless of waking Remilia.
You spread your hands, adopting a serene expression, hoping that you haven't just signed your own death warrant.
"Now we're even. You kick me in the nuts, I slap your ass. Fair?" You say, sounding a lot more confident than you feel.
Sakuya opens her mouth to say something, starting towards you, but then stops. She straightens back up and rubs her bottom with one hand, sighing.
"I suppose that was uncalled for." She says.
You nod. "Yeah, kind of painful."
"All right, follow me." She says, sounding more tired than angry now. "Touch me again and I'll rip your hands off, got it?"
"Right back at you." You say in reply.
Sakuya scoffs at your words, leading you down the corridor. You see a door creek open on the way, pale faces with wide eyes looking at you from the darkness. You do your best to ignore them.

"Here." She stops in the longer corridor with many doors. "Pick a room. Stay there. I suggest you pick one with a lock." She turns and starts to walk away.
"Wait." You say.
She glances back. "What?"

[ ] Nothing, follow her advice, find a room.
[ ] Ask her about food.
[ ] Ask her how much danger you're really in here.
[ ] Ask her if you can stick with her, you're genuinely scared and confused.
[ ] Ask if you can have your whip back.
[ ] Ask her if you can leave the Mansion.
[ ] Ask her if she wears pads.
[ ] Tell her she's got a great ass.
>> No. 18498
[x] Ask if you can have your whip back.

That's enough with her ass, we got even after all.
>> No. 18499
File 12185817291.jpg - (384.07KB , 850x1349 , 187d79c4b835c44ff28c041028b84897.jpg ) [iqdb]
18499
THEY WILL NEVER EXPECT A SPANISH INQUISITION NOW.
http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/294775/comic-flandre_scarlet-hong_meiling-izayoi_sakuya-m[/spoiler]
>> No. 18500
[ x ] Ask if you can have your whip back.

[ x ] Tell her she's got a great ass.

In after HY JUST AS PLANNED.
>> No. 18501
[x] Ask if you can have your whip back.

And then we go EXPLORING!
>> No. 18502
File 121858214222.png - (347.55KB , 575x669 , 44e90cb1a2ff6acc25efddfd372511b3.png ) [iqdb]
18502
>>18501

I'd play wit her if she asked, if you know what I mean.

[ x ] Ask if you can have your whip back.
>> No. 18503
[X] Ask if you can have your whip back.

>>18501

Yes, quickly, to the library!
>> No. 18504
File 121858241453.jpg - (375.48KB , 850x722 , 45a4e2cd916ecbb7958675227809b314.jpg ) [iqdb]
18504
[ x ] Ask if you can have your whip back.

Tonight, we hunt for moe~
>> No. 18505
[ ] Ask if you can have your whip back.
[ ] Tell her she's got a great ass.
>> No. 18506
>>18504
Make no mistake, tonight moe hunts for US.
>> No. 18507
{X} Ask if you can have your whip back.
{X} Tell her she's got a great ass.

Why not.
>> No. 18508
File 12185829617.jpg - (143.98KB , 843x804 , d4a53f5d92918c7a18fd42d66928f44c.jpg ) [iqdb]
18508
>>18506

YES YES YES. I love you Anonymous.

{X} Ask if you can have your whip back.
{X} Tell her she's got a great ass.
>> No. 18509
[x] Ask if you can have your whip back.
[x] Tell her she's got a great ass.
indeed, why not!
>> No. 18510
>>18508
Flandre Route do want.
>> No. 18511
You know, I'm not feeling this Flan route idea. As much as I like Flan, I can't see getting romantic with her after the last playthrough. She was just too... perfect as a little sister.
>> No. 18512
File 121858341638.jpg - (538.00KB , 1711x1200 , 1212800115646.jpg ) [iqdb]
18512
>>18510

In Gensokyo, routes and moe~ FIND YOU.

[x] Ask if you can have your whip back.
[x] Tell her she's got a great ass.
>> No. 18513
[ ] Ask if you can have your whip back.
[ ] Tell her she's got a great ass
[X] Fina a room with with a lock
[X] Don't lock the door.
>> No. 18514
[X] Ask her about food.
[X] Ask if you can have your whip back.
[X] Tell her she's got a great ass.

Nut torture and ass slapping. What a ride!
>> No. 18515
File 121858353873.jpg - (341.77KB , 700x500 , 65d87ee34747d2d57458066a47f21248.jpg ) [iqdb]
18515
>>18511

in after Rika impure thoughts copypasta.

[x] Ask if you can have your whip back.
[x] Tell her she's got a great ass.

>>18513

Can be done..once you know, find a said room.
>> No. 18516
>>18511

Changing from moe to ancient beast is you definition of "perfect little sister"?

And who said there will be romance in her route? Maybe there will, maybe there won't. Only one way to know.
>> No. 18517
File 121858371839.jpg - (73.35KB , 850x680 , 5ba60e2f6903f916465eaf08c69a5f69.jpg ) [iqdb]
18517
>>18516>>18515>>18511>>18508>>18504>>18502

SUPPER ROUTE confirmed for /sdm/!
>> No. 18519
>>18511
Don't worry. Her status as a little sister, rather than a lover, will be maintained.
>> No. 18520
[X] Ask her about food.
[X] Tell her she's got a great ass.
>> No. 18521
>>18516

Hell yes, ancient beasts are awesome little sisters.

That aside, I don't want another emotional roller-coaster right after finishing the Remi route. Right now is time for Koakuma silly route. Or fairy maid harem, given how they were staring at us just a little while ago.

These routes are probably a little shorter, anyway, and some of us would like to see as many routes as possible.
>> No. 18522
>>18519

Oh great, spoiling the surprise are you HY?
>> No. 18523
>>18522
I know, but I feel it's pretty important to establish this for those of you who might feel uncomfortable with the prospect, so you don't all avoid the Flandre route.
>> No. 18524
>>18523

If it helps making other Anons do her route, then maybe I should be happy? Still, I cannot avoid feeling a bit disapointed.

inb4
[X]Call out to Flandre
SURPRISE FLANDRE H-SCENE
>> No. 18525
>>18524

VAMPIRE NINJAS.

Updates where?!
>> No. 18526
>>18525

Patience is a virtue, my firend Anon.
>> No. 18527
>>18526

Patience for the ninjas or the updates?
>> No. 18528
>>18527

Both.
>> No. 18529
File 121858746714.gif - (377.83KB , 330x186 , 1218587168438.gif ) [iqdb]
18529
Grapehippo wait'd for you, HY.
>> No. 18530
Sorry about the 7 minutes there. Writing now.
>> No. 18531
"Can I have the whip back?" You ask Sakuya.
She raises her eyebrows at you, lifting the whip in one hand. She eyes it slowly, as if running her gaze along every inch of the weapon.
"Hm."
"Please?" You ask.
"Where did you get this?" Sakuya asks, voice little more than breath, stilling staring at the whip.
You shrug. "Honestly, I just had it when I turned up here."
Sakuya finally looks at you again, expression unreadable. Without warning, she throws the whip. You catch it easily in one hand.
"Thanks." You say.
Sakuya frowns at you. "When we fought, you looked like you know how to use it. Not many people can use a whip as a weapon." She points a finger at you. "Whoever you are, you're more than you appear."
You roll your eyes, a mixture of exasperation and fear washing over you. Sakuya may be needlessly suspicious, but is she really? Why did you turn up here? You need to talk to someone more knowledgeable and less volatile.
On top of that, there's always the possibility that Sakuya will just get rid of you. She barely knows you, but you know she's a sociopath. This situation is like walking on a knife edge, and you don't even know how you got here.

You look back at Sakuya again. "Look, I'm not here to do any harm. Really, I'd just like to get back home, or at least stay in one piece."
Sakuya folds her arms and gives you a look that says she doesn't believe you.
"I know this sounds silly, but I hope I can at least earn your trust." You say.
She turns on her heel. "Don't choke on your pillow." She says as she walks off down the corridor, hips swaying and skirt swishing. You watch her leave, unable to tear your eyes away.
Once Sakuya's footsteps have receded into the distance, you stifle a yawn. Damn, you're tired. The exhaustion hits as the adrenaline finally drains away. You need some time to take in what has just happened. You mind is going a thousand miles an hour, all the events of the last hour blurring into one another. Sleep would be a good idea.

But as you glance around, the sheer potential of the situation dawns on you.

[ ] Find a room, lock the door, go to sleep.
[ ] Look for Sakuya, talk with her some more.
[ ] Find the library, time to meet Patchouli.
[ ] Find a way outside, look for Meiling.
[ ] Go back to Remilia's room.
[ ] Explore the Mansion in general, learn the layout.
[ ] Go down as far as possible, Flandre lives the basement, right?
>> No. 18532
[x] Find a way outside, look for Meiling.

It begins.
>> No. 18533
[x] Find the library, time to meet Patchouli.
>> No. 18534
[x] Find the library, time to meet Patchouli.

As if there was any other option.
>> No. 18535
[x] Find a room, lock the door, go to sleep.

Spending the rest of the night alone with a succubus looking for a release...
>> No. 18536
>>18535

Why would Koakuma leave the library and enter a locked room to go after a man she doesn't know exists right now? Unless she can suddenly sense us which wouldn't make sense.

Regardless,
[X] Find the library, time to meet Patchouli.

START WITH THE MOST LIKELY PLACE!
>> No. 18537
>>18536

>Unless she can suddenly sense us which wouldn't make sense.

But I thought she could sense us, considering all the dialogue we had with her last playthrough about how she "feels" other people's emotions and all that crap.
>> No. 18539
New thread tomorrow. Hopefully at a faster speed.
>> No. 18540
[X] Find the library, time to meet Patchouli.
>> No. 18541
[X] Find a room, lock the door, go to sleep.

This is honestly the best option for ANY route at the moment. Poking around the mansion without permission and without sleep is likely to get us killed.
>> No. 18542
[x] Find the library, time to meet Patchouli.

I'd the Patchy.

>>18496
I'd her path.
>> No. 18543
{X} Find a room, lock the door, go to sleep.
>> No. 18544
[X] Find a room, lock the door, go to sleep.
>> No. 18545
[X] Find a room, lock the door, go to sleep.
>> No. 18546
[X] Find a room, lock the door, go to sleep.
>> No. 18547
[x] Find the library, time to meet Patchouli.

Mmm, Koa and Patchy meeting goodness.
>> No. 18548
[X] Find a room, lock the door, go to sleep.
>> No. 18549
File 121859287736.jpg - (313.61KB , 800x450 , 1218592335912.jpg ) [iqdb]
18549
SDMnymous, so man!
Gonna die!

[X] Find a room, lock the door, go to sleep.
>> No. 18550
[+] Find the library, time to meet Patchouli.
You know what? Since you guys can't agree on Koakuma or Meiling this route, it's Patchy time.
>> No. 18551
Hmm. Looking back at the first thread, we took a nap after some food before doing our first main mansion exploring. So we can probably rest first without locking ourselves out of routes.

Then again, wandering around sleepily also sounds fun.
>> No. 18552
[ ] Go down as far as possible, Flandre lives the basement, right?

The only option avaiable.
>> No. 18553
[X] Choke on the pillow
>> No. 18554
[X]Look for a library, lock the way to outside to Remilia's room to talk to the Mansion in general, to go down as far as possible and choke on the pillow.
>> No. 18555
[X] Find a room, lock the door, go to sleep.
>> No. 18556
[x] Find a room, lock the door, and practice making your spellcard ITEM CRASH 「GRAND CROSS」
>> No. 18557
[x] Find a room in the library, time to sleep with Koakuma.

Choice blendan gamez.
>> No. 18558
[x] Find a way outside, look for Meiling.
>> No. 18559
>your spellcard ITEM CRASH 「GRAND CROSS」

Good times, good times....
>> No. 18560
[x] Find the library, time to meet Patchouli.

>>18550
>You know what? Since you guys can't agree on Koakuma or Meiling this route, it's Patchy time.
I quite like this line of thought. I'm in.

Maybe we can get her to play the accordion and moan in that lovely way.
>> No. 18561
[ ] Look for Sakuya, talk with her some more.
>> No. 18562
[X] Find the library, time to meet Patchouli.
>> No. 18563
[X] Go down as far as possible, Flandre lives the basement, right?

I know it won't win but i'm still voting for Flan.
>> No. 18564
[x] Find a room, lock the door, go to sleep.

I'm afraid if I vote to see Patchy for important advice you people will get distracted and wander off after the succubus instead.

But really I'm voting this because we're exhausted and don't know our way around and would probably just run into Sakuya again.
>> No. 18566
[x] Go down as far as possible, Flandre lives the basement, right?

So many people voting for sleep? You all are Fags.
>> No. 18567
[X] Find a room, lock the door, go to sleep.

Late vote is late.
>> No. 18568
[✓] Find the library, time to meet Patchouli.
>> No. 18569
[X] Find a room, lock the door, go to sleep.
>> No. 18570
New thread sometime soon.