[Return]
Archived thread

File 12184561429.gif - (974.46KB , 1597x1577 , EoSD.gif ) [iqdb]
18037 No. 18037
Returning to Title Screen ...

... Downloading Ver2.0 Patch ...

Loading ...

Expectation of Sanguine Disorder.

Start Game.
New Game+
Options.
Extras.

>> No. 18038
[x] Extras
[x] Knight in Gensokyo
>> No. 18039
[x] New Game+
>> No. 18040
[x] New Game+

Hooray!
>> No. 18041
[x] Extras

Thank god I have a day off!
>> No. 18042
File 121845742170.jpg - (227.01KB , 1046x800 , DMC.jpg ) [iqdb]
18042
FUCK YES
[x] New Game+
YES FUCK
>> No. 18043
[y] New Game+
Hooray! It's back!
>> No. 18044
[x] Extras

:3
>> No. 18045
[x] New Game+

What's the difference between Start Game and New Game?
>> No. 18047
[X] Colour of night
>> No. 18048
[x] New Game+
>>18045
New Game+ is obviously better. It's like a law of nature.
>> No. 18049
File 121845855362.jpg - (24.86KB , 624x468 , huzzah.jpg ) [iqdb]
18049
[X] Extras
>> No. 18050
[x] Extras
[x] New Game+
>> No. 18051
Holy shit! I was not expecting this when I dropped by /sdm/. A pleasant surprise.

[x] New Game+
>> No. 18052
[x] Extras
[x] Pirates of Gensokyo
>> No. 18053
[X] New Game+

Today is a good day.
>> No. 18054
New Game+

- Choose Entryway - Off/Default Remilia/On.
- Flandre
- Sakuya
- Meiling
- Patchouli
- Koakuma

- Protagonist Personality Reset - On.

- Start Game.
>> No. 18055
>>18054
[ ] Meiling [ ] Meiling [ ] Meiling [ ] Meiling [ ] Meiling [ ] Meiling [ ] Meiling [ ] Meiling [ ] Meiling [ ] Meiling [ ] Meiling [ ] Meiling [ ] Meiling [ ] Meiling [ ] Meiling [ ] Meiling [ ] Meiling [ ] Meiling [ ] Meiling [ ] Meiling [ ] Meiling [ ] Meiling [ ] Meiling [ ] Meiling [ ] Meiling
>> No. 18056
From the title I see some pedo Flandre route...

Is this correct??
>> No. 18058
- Choose Entryway - Off/ Default Remilia/On.
[ ] Flandre
[X] Sakuya
[ ] Meiling
[ ] Patchouli
[ ] Koakuma
>> No. 18059
[x] Sakuya
>> No. 18060
- Sakuya

But Koakuma is going to win so yeah!
>>18056
I missed you. Sure, you have your own story but you truly shine with stuff like this.
>> No. 18061
>>18058

You can bold/underline stuff? HOW? That would have been useful for FUG.

Also Remilia off, [X] MEILING.
>> No. 18062
- Choose Entryway - Off/ Default Remilia/On.
[ ] Flandre
[X] Sakuya
[ ] Meiling
[ ] Patchouli
[ ] Koakuma

Let's sneak into her shopping bag while she's at the grocery store.
>> No. 18063
[X] Koakuma

I want a moe story!!
>> No. 18064
[x] Koakuma

The other entrances are predictable.
>> No. 18066
Remilia [off], [Y] Meiling
Gate Guard Gaems
>> No. 18067
>>18061
[*] Effected text [/*]

*=b, Bold
*=i, Italics
*=u, Underline
>> No. 18068
[x] Koakuma

Moe Moe Succubus BAD END extravaganza!
>> No. 18069
[x] Sakuya

STAR PLATINUM ROUTE IS GO
>> No. 18070
[x] Sakuya
>> No. 18071
File 121846244884.jpg - (65.74KB , 640x480 , 1cecccfa.jpg ) [iqdb]
18071
[X] Meiling

Cuteguard is cute~
>> No. 18073
[x] Patchouli

This is not going to win anyway.. ;_;
>> No. 18074
[x] Patchouli
No love for Patchy?
>> No. 18075
I'd like to see Koakuma route, but we should save it for after BAWWWWWW route.
[X] Sakuya
>> No. 18076
[x] Sakuya

Fuck it. Let's get the Kohaku route over with.
>> No. 18077
You have chosen ... poorly.

Sakuya Entryway it is. Writing now.
>> No. 18078
>>18077
>>You have chosen ... poorly.

This will be taken into consideration.

>>Sakuya Entryway it is. Writing now.

Boo! Wait a bit longer, a lot of people will want to vote on this.
>> No. 18079
[X] Meiling
Looks like almost everyone has forgotten about her. Isn't it sad, Meiling? ;_;
>> No. 18080
>>18079
Eh. Meiling route should be fun, but Sakuya will be interesting.
>> No. 18081
>>18078
>>Boo! Wait a bit longer, a lot of people will want to vote on this.

Entryway doesn't determine what route you get locked into.
>> No. 18082
F5ing like the Fist of the North Star here
>> No. 18083
Entryway:
[ ] Flandre
[ ] Sakuya
[Q] Meiling
[ ] Patchouli
[ ] Koakuma

Better than a Sakuya enterance, I guess.
>> No. 18084
I wonder how the hell we're going to convince Sakuya not to skewer us and let us stay.
I think she'll throw us out with the garbage and Meiling discovers us in a garbage can in front of the SDM and nurtures us back to health.
>> No. 18085
A long day of slacking off and playing Perfect Cherry Blossom has left you feeling somewhat unsatisfied. Only your lumpy mattress, squeaky bedsprings and unwashed sheets greet you when sleep starts to beckon. You sigh and rub your eyes.
There is a knock at your bedroom door.
"Yeah?" You ask.
"S'me." Your boring flatmate calls through the door. You open it and he hands you a small box.
"The game I told you about." He says in response your dumbfounded expression.
"Oh, right." You say, not actually remembering the conversation you must have had with him. You spend a lot of time mentally tuning his words out.
"Thanks." You say, shutting the door.

You glance down at the title, partly obscured by the cover art of a grinning skull.
'Castlevania: Waiting for a Bloody Mess.'
Tossing the box onto your desk, you forget about it and climb into bed.

In your dreams that night, you feel a pull, like a hand gently guiding you through a gap in a wall. A gap so small and angled so that it can only be seen from a direction unreachable by human means. You glance back over your shoulder, hoping to catch a glimpse of the wall or the guiding hand, but there is only a lock of blond hair, vanishing into nothing. A wall of trees is on the horizon, cleared grassland all around you. You turn your head, taking in your surroundings. A vampire hunter must always be aware of the conditions of his prey's abode. Wealth suggests the possibility of hired human guards. You ignore the lake off to the side and concentrate on the Mansion in front of you. A huge edifice, protected by a high wall. A worthy challenge.

Once inside, you creep along the wide, candle-lit corridors, hand on your whip, tensed and ready to react to danger.
Suddenly, as you round a corner, there is something wrong with your sight. Like you blinked, but you didn't. A missing frame. You wave a hand in front of your face, confused.
A loud cough comes from behind you.
"Excuse me?" The voice is high, feminine. Pleasant on the ears if it wasn't so full of tension and barely concealed anger.

[ ] A vampire! Use your whip, attack without warning.
[ ] Turn and confront your foe with words.
[ ] A fair lady, trapped in a vampire's lair! She is in need of assistance, obviously.
[ ] Perhaps it is a thrall, question it about its master while you have the opportunity.
>> No. 18086
[X] A fair lady, trapped in a vampire's lair! She is in need of assistance, obviously.
>> No. 18087
>>18085
[ ] Turn and confront your foe with words.

In b4 Sakuya Route lock
>> No. 18088
[x] A fair lady, trapped in a vampire's lair! She is in need of assistance, obviously.
>> No. 18089
>>18085 I just hope I won't be a badass again..
>> No. 18090
[Q] Turn and confront your foe with words.
>> No. 18091
[x] A fair lady, trapped in a vampire's lair! She is in need of assistance, obviously.

awesome.jpg
>> No. 18092
[X] Calmly turn around, and in your best Dracula imitation answer "Yes?"

Certainly politeness cannot be bad, and i find the thought of a vampire hunter imitating Dracula hilarious.
>> No. 18093
[X] A fair lady, trapped in a vampire's lair! She is in need of assistance, obviously.

ps: Meiling is really worthless as a door guard.
>> No. 18094
[X] Turn and confront your foe with words.
>> No. 18095
[x] A fair lady, trapped in a vampire's lair! She is in need of assistance, obviously.
>> No. 18096
>>18093
We were warped in. I doubt Meiling could stop that.
>> No. 18098
Writing now.
>> No. 18100
>>18098

awesome
>> No. 18101
[X] Perhaps it is a thrall, question it about its master while you have the opportunity.

Doesn't look like the winning vote, but what the hell.
>> No. 18102
[ ] Turn and confront your foe with words.

Pre-battle smacktalk and all that jazz.
>> No. 18103
[X] Turn and confront your foe with words.

"Heya, toots. There a vampire anywheres 'round here?"
>> No. 18104
You turn, relaxing slightly when you see the woman standing behind you. She doesn't look threatening at all, certainly not a member of a Vampire's household guard or an enthralled warrior. She's dressed in a Maid's uniform, skirt short enough to show off her slim, toned legs. You let your gaze linger on them for a second, then trail up, over her folded arms and her modest bosom, to her unimpressed expression.
"What are you doing?" She asks. "How did you get in here?"
You can't answer for a moment, merely studying her face. She's rather a welcome sight, certainly good looking, but you can't allow yourself to get distracted right now. You have a job to do.
"My lady." You say, bowing your head to her. "Are you in need of help? The dark lair of ... of ..." You words trail off for a moment and you blink, something not feeling quite right.
The woman raises an eyebrow, looking at you like an escaped mental patient.
"The dark lair of unholy creatures is no place for so fair a woman." You say, your confidence returning once more.
Much to your surprise, she sighs and unfolds her arms, pressing a hand to her face in a gesture of exasperation.
"What is it?" You ask.

Another frame vanishes from your sight and the woman is suddenly holding a long silver knife of fine workmanship. The blade glints in the candle light as she turns it over in her hand.
"I'm very busy at the moment." She says, expression turning angry again. "You can either get out, or I can throw you out."
You just stare at her, open mouthed. There is a throb of pain in your head, but you do your best to ignore it.
"But ... do you not wish to come with me?" You ask. "Surely you have been waiting for rescue?"
Now it is her turn to stare at you, stunned.
"Well I never ..." She mumbles, rolling her eyes.

[ ] The woman is in shock! Best take her to a safe place as quickly as possible.
[ ] She must be in league with the Vampire! Attack!
>> No. 18105
[X] The woman is in shock! Best take her to a safe place as quickly as possible.
Haha, this is awesome!
>> No. 18106
[X] She must be in league with the Vampire! Attack!
>> No. 18107
[X] The woman is in shock! Best take her to a safe place as quickly as possible.
>> No. 18109
[X] The woman is in shock! Best take her to a safe place as quickly as possible.

High comedy, as usual. Excellent.
>> No. 18110
[X] The woman is in shock! Best take her to a safe place as quickly as possible.
>> No. 18111
[x] The woman is in shock! Best take her to a safe place as quickly as possible.
>> No. 18112
[X] The woman is in shock! Best take her to a safe place as quickly as possible.
>> No. 18113
Writing now.
>> No. 18114
>>18113

Fist, Star, the, etc.
>> No. 18115
I'm a bit disappointed because this incarnation of Belmonymous doesn't get to trade stupid jokes with Sakuya the way the last one did with Remilia.

But still FUCK YEAH HUNGRY YOUKAI
>> No. 18117
>>18115
I think Sakuya has little sense of humour on her shift.
>> No. 18118
Taking your hand away from your whip, you step towards the woman.
"My lady, you have to get out of here." You say, frowning with the gravity of the situation.
"What?" She seems more bemused than angry, the corners of her mouth almost twitching upwards as she speaks. She points the knife at your chest. "No, I think you have to get out of here." She says.
"No." You shake your head, slowly moving your hand up to take her knife away. "You."
You shake your head and blink, repeating the words you just said, under your breath. "No, you."
Something doesn't feel right, the throbbing in your head intensifies. Seeing your intention, the woman jerks her knife back out of your reach, scowling.
"Nice try." She says. "Playing the idiot."
"Wha-" You start, but there is a missing frame, swallowing up your words as the woman vanishes, to be replaced by a single knife, whizzing towards your face.

Instinct takes over and you twist to the side, letting the knife thud into the wall behind you. You stumble as you turn, not balanced properly. You blink the pain away from your head again. Damnable headache! During a fight is no place for a migraine.
You can see the woman, standing further away from you now, near the end of the corridor, expression bored. She hurls another silver knife at you and then vanishes, the missing frame producing another three knifes, slicing through the air, all from the same direction.

[ ] Drop to the floor.
[ ] Dodge to the side.
[ ] Deflect the knives with your whip.
+
[ ] Try to spot the woman.
[ ] Ignore the woman, focus on the knives.
>> No. 18119
[X] Deflect the knives with your whip.
[X] Try to spot the woman.
>> No. 18120
[Q] Drop to the floor.
[Q] Try to spot the woman.
>> No. 18121
[Y] Dodge to the side.
[Y] Try to spot the woman.
>> No. 18122
[X] Deflect the knives with your whip.
[X] Try to spot the woman.
>> No. 18123
[ ] Try to spot the woman.
[ ] Catch the knives with your whip, then throw them back at the woman.

Probably going to end badly, but it would be awesome if it worked.
>> No. 18124
[X] Dodge to the side.
+
[X] Ignore the woman, focus on the knives.

Gotta make sure we stay alive. I don't think she expects us to survive the first real attack, so we should have a window to get us out of this tight spot after this.
>> No. 18125
[X] Deflect the knives with your whip.
[X] Ignore the woman, focus on the knives.
>> No. 18126
[X] Deflect the knives with your whip.
[X] Try to spot the woman.

We're a vampire hunter, after all.
>> No. 18127
[x] Deflect the knives with your whip.
[x] Ignore the woman, focus on the knives.

The ol' 3x fireball + teleport. I see what you did there.
>> No. 18128
[X] Deflect the knives with your whip.
[X] Try to spot the woman.
>> No. 18129
[X] Deflect the knives with your whip.
[X] Try to spot the woman.

Fuck, yes, etc.
>> No. 18131
Writing now.
>> No. 18132
[X] Deflect the knives with your whip.
[X] Try to spot the woman.
>> No. 18133
>>18131

My whole life was unlimited f5 works.
>> No. 18134
You don't allow yourself to think. Conscious process is never as fast as muscle memory. You grab the handle of your whip, unhooking it from your belt. No time for theatrics, no time to look flashy. You thrust it forwards, using the motion to both unfurl the whip and catch the knives in flight. You hit three of them, sending them off-course, tumbling harmlessly to the floor. As they fall, you unfocus your awareness, looking around for the woman.

As you turn your head, the final knife slides past and into the wall next to you with a soft thunk. A shiver goes up your spine, good thing you kept moving.

You spot the woman, standing at the other end of the corridor now, a look of shock on her face.
"My lady! What are you doing!" You call. "You are enslaved to the vampire, let me help you!"
An angry frown crosses her face and she flicks one arm upwards, a missing frame of your sight revealing her flicking her other arm downwards. Light glints off a shower of silver points as two waves of knives rush towards you.

You've ...

You've seen this ...

Before?

As the knives arc through the air towards you, your head throbs with pain, making you grit your teeth and wince. Then it suddenly stops as recognition washes over you. The woman standing at the other end of the corridor, arms folded and looking at you with an expression of both boredom and satisfaction, is Sakuya Izayoi. Your mind reels as you realise where you are, where you must be. This doesn't feel like a dream at all.
But you have no time to think, to pinch yourself or scream. No time to ask how the hell you got here. The unfurled whip feels limp and useless in your hand as the two waves of knives meet and cross, heading for you.

[ ] Plead for mercy.
[ ] Dive between the two waves of knives.
[ ] Run away.
[ ] Hold shift for focused movement.
[ ] Faint.
>> No. 18135
[X] Run away.
This would be our cue to get the heck out.
>> No. 18136
[X] Dive between the two waves of knives.
[X] Hold shift for focused movement.

Fit through a space the size of your head, Belmonymous!
>> No. 18137
[X] Hold shift for focused movement.

Trainan tiem. Then we can meditate and rest on what we've learned once we've gotten max stats for this level!
>> No. 18138
{X} Dive between the two waves of knives.
{X} Hold shift for focused movement.

Yaaay
>> No. 18140
[ ] Hold shift for focused movement.
[ ] Dive between the two waves of knives.

Can't run from timehax, and pleading is useless against the merciless. It's this or anemia option.
>> No. 18141
[X] GRAZE GODDAMIT!!
>> No. 18142
[X] Dive between the two waves of knives.
[X] Hold shift for focused movement.
>> No. 18143
[X] Run away.

Feels so like
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40xB0HqhOek
>> No. 18144
[X] Hold shift for focused movement.
[X] Dive between the two waves of knives.

Training up, so as to be more impressive for everyone and unlock our hax.

Despite the fact that I anticipate them being useless on Koakuma route.
>> No. 18145
[X] Hold shift for focused movement.

Steady movements. No dive. Fast movements while facing Sakuya only lead to more spread out, difficult to dodge knife spreads.
>> No. 18146
[x] Hold shift for focused movement.
I hope you still have your EoSD reflexes. Remember, don't fucking spam bombs.
>> No. 18147
[X] Hold shift for focused movement.
>> No. 18148
What if we're in fact in a FPS and Shift is Sprint?
>> No. 18149
[ ] Hold shift for focused movement.
[ ] Dive between the two waves of knives.

A bad end is also acceptable from this.
>> No. 18150
[X] Dive between the two waves of knives.
[X] Hold shift for focused movement.

Well, shit
>> No. 18151
[Q] Dive between the two waves of knives.
[Q] Hold shift for focused movement.
>> No. 18154
[x] Dive between the two waves of knives.
[x] Hold shift for focused movement.

DIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>> No. 18155
[X] Hold shift for focused movement.
[X] Dive between the two waves of knives.

Feets, don't fail me now!
>> No. 18156
[X] Hold shift for focused movement.

This only.
>> No. 18161
[X] Hold shift for focused movement.
[X] Dive between the two waves of knives.

This is the only path.
>> No. 18162
Taking a break, will resume at same speed in a couple of hours.
>> No. 18163
>>18162

You should probably call the votes before it devolves into spam faggotry.
>> No. 18174
Writing now.
>> No. 18175
Anticipating now.
>> No. 18176
Holy fuck.

How is Anon going to decide whether to target Meiling or Koakuma this time?
>> No. 18178
You take a split second to watch the arcs of the knives. You've done this plenty of times before. Never in three dimensions though, and never in real life. Looks like the same skills serve you well though, you can see the paths the knives will take, where they will hit and when there will be the biggest gap between them.
You hop backwards, forgetting about the whip as you drop it on the floor. The movement gives you the extra second you need before the knives hit. You focus on the gaps between them, convince yourself it's wide enough to fit yourself through.

You jump and dive forwards, closing your eyes. You can't change direction in the air, so there's no point in doing anything but waiting.

Waiting until you hit the ground and roll, leaping to your feet and looking up at Sakuya. Behind you, the knives slice into the walls and slash up the carpet. Sakuya frowns, as much with confusion as with anger. She holds another knife, poised and ready to throw, but she pauses.
"What the hell are you?" She asks, eyeing your dropped whip.
"I'm just a normal human!" You say, putting your hands up in a gesture of surrender.
"Bullshit." Sakuya says, a slight smile creasing the corners of her eyes but leaving her lips untouched. "You just used a danmaku technique to dodge my knives."
"I ..." You pause and nod. "I suppose I did."
Sakuya's lips curl upwards, smile finally reaching her mouth. You wish it hadn't. She lowers the single knife.
"It's been a long while since I had a danmaku battle inside the Mansion." She says, a missing frame producing a knife held between each of her fingers.
"Wait, I don't-" You say.
"You want to go first or shall I?" She asks, ignoring your protest.

[ ] Insist you can't fight with danmaku.
[ ] It's non-lethal, right? Let her go first, maybe you can dodge fast enough on foot.
[ ] Tell her you'll go first, then run before she realises you don't actually have any spell cards.
>> No. 18179
>>18176
We combine them together. Anon, target Koaling! Or maybe Meikuma!
>> No. 18180
>>18176
Majority vote.
>> No. 18181
[x] Tell her you'll go first, then run before she realises you don't actually have any spell cards.

TO THE GATES!
>> No. 18182
[ ] Insist you can't fight with danmaku.

and if she doesn't listen, then

[ ] Tell her you'll go first, then run before she realises you don't actually have any spell cards.
>> No. 18183
[X] Tell her you'll go first, then run before she realises you don't actually have any spell cards.
>> No. 18184
Time to vamoose!
>> No. 18185
[X] It's non-lethal, right? Let her go first, maybe you can dodge fast enough on foot.
>> No. 18186
[ ] Tell her you'll go first, then run before she realizes you don't actually have any spell cards.

This is either a Bad End or a hilarious chase scene. I doubt we could outrun her, since she can stop time and all. But thats half the fun of it!
>> No. 18187
[X] Tell her you'll go first, then run before she realises you don't actually have any spell cards.

Cue up the "Yakety Sax" music!
>> No. 18188
[X] It's non-lethal, right? Let her go first, maybe you can dodge fast enough on foot.
>> No. 18189
[X] It's non-lethal, right? Let her go first, maybe you can dodge fast enough on foot.

Running away is not suitable for a belmont!
>> No. 18190
[X] Tell her you'll go first, then run before she realizes you don't actually have any spell cards.

awesome.jpg
>> No. 18192
[x] It's non-lethal, right? Let her go first, maybe you can dodge fast enough on foot.
She can chase us down easily if we run.
>> No. 18193
[x] retrieve whip, let her go first
>> No. 18194
[x] It's non-lethal, right? Let her go first, maybe you can dodge fast enough on foot.

can't run from a time-stopper
>> No. 18195
[X] Tell her you'll go first, then run before she realises you don't actually have any spell cards.
>> No. 18196
[x] It's non-lethal, right? Let her go first, maybe you can dodge fast enough on foot.

Belmont powers, save me!
>> No. 18197
[X] It's non-lethal, right? Let her go first, maybe you can dodge fast enough on foot.
>> No. 18198
File 121848122527.png - (402.17KB , 1116x1600 , 21.png ) [iqdb]
18198
>>18193
[x] Let her go first, dodge her knives, then unleash your ultimate technique... A FLYING KICK
>> No. 18200
[x] Tell her you'll go first, and then unleash ITEM CRASH - [GRAND CROSS]
>> No. 18202
Making a fool of ourselves may be the best way to show her we're harmless. But it probably won't get us into her pants because that way we show we lack spine.
>> No. 18203
[x] Tell her you'll go first, and then unleash ITEM CRASH - [GRAND CROSS]

Yeah, I dig this. Let's see if we're really badass.
>> No. 18204
>>18202
But we aren't going for Sakuya so yea.
>> No. 18205
[✗] Tell her you'll go first, then run before she realises you don't actually have any spell cards.

Knives don't sound so non-lethal to me.
>> No. 18206
[x] Tell her you'll go first, and then unleash ITEM CRASH 「GRAND CROSS」

We have a blank card in our inventory, if I remember correctly.
>> No. 18207
>>18176

Simple, choose none.
>> No. 18208
>>18204

We'll see about that.
>> No. 18209
[X] Tell her you'll go first, and then unleash ITEM CRASH 「GRAND CROSS」
>> No. 18210
[X] Let her go first, but meanwhile search for some shield to defend yourself [Shield: table, chair].

ALSO: USE your whip, to get her clock..
>> No. 18211
[ ] It's non-lethal, right? Let her go first, maybe you can dodge fast enough on foot.

In before insta-gibbed anon.
>> No. 18212
Writing now.
>> No. 18213
>>18212
hooray!
>> No. 18214
[X] Tell her you'll go first, then run before she realises you don't actually have any spell cards.

HY Welcome Back!
>> No. 18215
I think the votes are tied?!
>> No. 18216
KNIFED END?
>> No. 18217
File 121848384767.jpg - (21.70KB , 292x362 , Hmph. Chen is cute so no problem..jpg ) [iqdb]
18217
Hmph. Chen is cute so no problem.
>> No. 18218
You shut your mouth and consider for a moment. Sakuya just challenged you to a danmaku battle. You can step up and lose without looking like a coward in front of her. Sure it will hurt, but danmaku is non-lethal, right? Running away will just make you seem weak and useless. Fighting a duel without actually being able to fire danmaku? She'll either think you're stupid or very brave.

Wait, why do you care what she thinks? You still don't know why you're here, or how to get home. A glance at her legs as she shifts her weight answers your question. Even if she's hurling knives at you, maybe because she's hurling knives at you, Sakuya is intensely attractive. You imagine the feeling of one hand trailing up her exposed, milk-white thigh, before snapping yourself back to the present and looking at her none-too-pleased expression. You're thinking with your groin, not with your head.
You raise an eyebrow at her, lifting your head high.
Then again, if you're stuck here, perhaps it would be a good idea to impress her.

Nothing else for it. You sigh inwardly.

"Okay." You say. "You go first."
Sakuya's smile widens into a grin and she takes a step back, widening the gap between you.
"I knew it." She says, almost licking her lips with anticipation.
"Knew what?" You ask, mentally measuring the width of the corridor and how fast you can move along it.
"That you would give me a proper fight." She swings her arms wide, bringing the knives around over her head. "Whoever you are, you're good."
"I'm not." You mutter to yourself, eyes glued to the knives as she lets go of them, sending a wave of silver metal arcing through the air.

Sakuya raises her voice as the daggers spiral outwards, words somehow stilted, automated. "Strange Art 「Misdirection」" She says.
"Oh, fuck." You say involuntarily as Sakuya raises more knives, seemingly out of nowhere, sending them spiralling after the others. They move out from her in two overlapping, twisting waves, vanishing where they touch the walls of the corridor.

You have to move.

[ ] Stay where you are, concentrate, let it time out.
[ ] Focus, try to reach Sakuya.
[ ] Let yourself get hit, end this now.
>> No. 18219
☑ Stay where you are, concentrate, let it time out.

GRAZAN GAEMS
>> No. 18220
[x] Stay where you are, concentrate, let it time out.
Time to be badass.
>> No. 18221
[X] Focus, try to reach Sakuya.

Hell, I dunno. All I ever managed to do against Sakuya in EoSD was die, anyway.
>> No. 18223
[x] Scream like a little girl.
[x] Beg for mercy.

most manly thing ever
>> No. 18224
[X] Stay where you are, concentrate, let it time out.

Misdirection is pretty easy.
>> No. 18225
[x] Stay where you are, concentrate, let it time out.

tak tak tak tak tak
tak tak tak tak tak
tak tak tak tak tak
tak tak tak tak tak
>> No. 18226
[X] Stay where you are, concentrate, let it time out.

Shuffle into the blue corridor . Wait. Shuffle into the red corridor. Wait.

An easy card to time out for the none jumpy.
>> No. 18227
[x] Hold Shift for focused movement.
[x] Evaluate your options. Take the ebst chances.
[x] Stay where you are, concentrate, let it time out.
[x] Focus, try to gague Sakuya's movements and such.
>> No. 18228
[x]slowly walk parallel to Sakuya's position, time out the spellcard. Pick up your whip if you get the chance.

Probably the same thing as
[ ] Stay where you are, concentrate, let it time out.
but whatever
>> No. 18229
[x] Stay where you are, concentrate, let it time out.
>> No. 18230
[ ] Stay where you are, concentrate, let it time out.

I think this was the one where you aren't supposed to move much. Eh, worth a shot at least.
>> No. 18231
[†] Stay where you are, concentrate, let it time out.
>> No. 18232
[X] Hey Sakuya! Are those real? Can I touch them?

[x] Stay where you are, concentrate, let it time out.
>> No. 18235
File 121848621398.jpg - (261.16KB , 600x450 , 1205306647108.jpg ) [iqdb]
18235
[ x ] Focus, try to reach Sakuya.

So, the entryway option is just who we interact with first, right?
>> No. 18236
[X] Hey Sakuya! Are those real? Can I touch them?

[x] Stay where you are, concentrate, let it time out.

If Sakuya voted for this then I'm voting for this.
>> No. 18237
[X] Stay where you are, concentrate, let it time out.
>> No. 18238
[ x ] Focus, try to reach Sakuya

POINTBLACK DANMAKU'N

Thats what it will look like.
>> No. 18239
[x] Stay where you are, concentrate, let it time out.

This is not a spell card you can get close to.
>> No. 18240
[X] Stay where you are, concentrate, let it time out.

If we graze enough, we might even pick up a spare life.
>> No. 18241
File 121848663512.jpg - (119.69KB , 850x600 , sample-59ade10ef7d6c697d1e22211e8a35016.jpg ) [iqdb]
18241
>>18239 GO BIG OR GO HOME.
[ x ] Focus, try to reach Sakuya
>> No. 18242
>>18241
Have you even played the fucking game?

>"Strange Art 「Misdirection」" She says.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRmOLfkbnl4
Skip to 1:20. Look how stupid you are.
>> No. 18243
[x] Stay where you are, concentrate, let it time out.

Yare yare daze.
>> No. 18244
File 121848724381.png - (104.16KB , 410x450 , f5ee47a6f72fa91c0a9860f8dc5a7862.png ) [iqdb]
18244
>>18242
That kind of thinking is to Belmont.

>>18241

HUGE GUTS
>> No. 18245
[X] Stay where you are, concentrate, let it time out.
It makes no sense for us to try to reaching her so we shouldn't do it.
>> No. 18246
File 121848745734.png - (303.44KB , 384x448 , misdirection.png ) [iqdb]
18246
No thanks.

[ ] Stay where you are, concentrate, let it time out.
>> No. 18247
>>18242
Holy... Good thing we aren't getting close, then!
>> No. 18249
Writing now.
>> No. 18250
HY goddamit because of you I've only managed to update now! Damn you! You're stories are just too good, not to follow them!
>> No. 18251
>>18250
Oh, an update? Gotta check!
Don't blame HY, everybody knows your the klutz maid!
>> No. 18252
>>18250

Hey HY, don't blame yourself. Your sidestory is amusing but main story is still main story.
>> No. 18253
>Expectation of Sanguine Disorder

I see what you did there.
>> No. 18256
File 121848925961.jpg - (105.10KB , 500x207 , 1218488939981.jpg ) [iqdb]
18256
>>18250

Take it easy~
>> No. 18257
You breathe deep, filling your lungs and clearing your head. You can do this if you concentrate. You only have to last half a minute, when Sakuya stops and it's your turn, you just tell her you don't have any spell cards. Skin saved, Perfect Elegant Maid suitably impressed.
Side-stepping as the first wave of knives reaches you is easy.
Glancing down and noticing that the spread of knives extends to the floor shakes your nerves somewhat, no escape by hitting the deck. You don't let your attention waver for more than a moment, making sure you keep your eyes on the knives, not your feet, not Sakuya's legs as she moves back and forth opposite you, not your hands as they shake with the concentration of keeping away from the blades.
The overlapping waves aren't too hard to avoid, requiring only quick thinking rather than lots of forward planning.
You find that you can step back and then weave yourself forwards through the widening gap between the knives as they slip past you.

Even if it's easier than you expected, it's still a physical trial, you can't stop moving even for a moment. Counting with the rhythm of your own quick footsteps, you estimate you only have a few more seconds to go. You grin, this is amazing! Scant hours ago you were eating micro-waved soup and feeling tired in your shitty bedroom, now you're playing danmaku with Sakuya Izayoi. You must be in Gensokyo, got to find out how you got here in your sleep. Got to-
As you let your thoughts drift, you step back too far and hit a solid wall. You twist reflexively, there shouldn't be a wall here! Behind you is only the corridor, stretching away. Right in front of you is a hazy, blurred barrier.
"Oh shit." You say, twisting back as fast as you can.
You can see Sakuya grinning madly at you as the knife you were about to dodge slices neatly towards your chest, too close.

[ ] Drop.
[ ] Jump to the side.
[ ] Side-step.
[ ] Bomb.
>> No. 18258
[x] Side-step.

Easy does it.
>> No. 18259
[X] Bomb.
It has to work.
>> No. 18260
[X] Bomb.

I see no other way than to deathbomb.
>> No. 18261
[X] Bomb.
It's easy, just press X.
>> No. 18263
[X] Side-step.
>> No. 18264
>>18258
The only people allowed to play in easy mode are elementary school kids.
>> No. 18265
[x] Bankai.
>> No. 18266
[x] Catch knife with your hand, and throw it back at her in a single motion.

It has to work.
>> No. 18267
[ ] Side-step.
>> No. 18268
[ x ] Side-step.
>> No. 18269
[x] Use a Bomb.

HYDRO STORM
>> No. 18270
[x] Shoryuken
>> No. 18271
[X] Side-step
>> No. 18272
[ x ] Side-step.
Evade it easy, keep a cool head etc.
>> No. 18273
[x] Graze it for bonus points!
>> No. 18274
[X] Bomb.

Rather than side-step into another boundary. Use the invincibility frames to get out of the corners.
>> No. 18275
[X] Side-step.
Can't we just turn 90° so we're a smaller target? You know, it's not just wasd like in the games here.
>> No. 18276
>>18266

[Skill Sign] Danmaku Reversal

[x] Catch knife with your hand, and throw it back at her in a single motion.
>> No. 18277
>>18275
>it's not just wasd like in the games
>wasd like in the games here.
>wasd

I don't think you play the games.
>> No. 18279
[X] Side-step
>> No. 18280
>>18276
Won't work, if those knives are danmaku, they are energy, and will dissipate their energy into our hand if we touch it. Bad idea since we need the concentration.
>> No. 18281
>>18277
You perfectly know what I meant ¬_¬
>> No. 18282
File 121849122062.png - (117.25KB , 229x287 , I am going to fucking kill you.png ) [iqdb]
18282
>>18281
>> No. 18283
>>18282
Wow, look who's back.
>> No. 18284
>>18283
I was gone?
>> No. 18285
[X] Side-step

spellcard's gonna time out soon anyway, no need to waste a bomb.
>> No. 18286
>>18281
>¬_¬

XD ^_______^

Get the fuck out.
>> No. 18287
>>18284
Everybody was gone.
>> No. 18288
>>18285

This man speaks truth.

[y] Side-step
>> No. 18289
[ ] Bomb

HYDRO STORM!
>> No. 18290
[X] Side-step
>> No. 18291
[x] Side-step.
We want to capture the Spell Card, not bomb our way through it.
>> No. 18292
>>18285
True. Changing vote.

[x] Side-step.
>> No. 18293
[x] Side-step.

It makes most sense for Belmonymous to side-step in this situation. It has to work.
>> No. 18294
>[ ] Bomb

how do I shot danmaku?

[µ] Sidestep

>>18281
>>18265

Cease this nonsense at once.
>> No. 18297
[X] Side-step
>> No. 18299
>>18037 05:02
>>18274 14:31

Autosage in just 11 hours and 29 minutes? It's so good to have you back writing this, HY.

[X] Side-step
>> No. 18300
Fell asleep, back, writing now.

>>18299
>>Autosage

Thank you. New thread or keep this one going for a while?
>> No. 18301
I'd say new thread. Auto sage makes it hard to follow as we do have some other stories going.
>> No. 18304
New threads at 300 posts. You know, the usual.
>> No. 18306
New thread here.
>>18305