[Return]
Archived thread

File 121827541139.jpg - (236.53KB , 800x600 , rumia (16).jpg ) [iqdb]
17943 No. 17943
As requested, >>17883 is being reposted. All previous votes are thrown out.

Blatant votespam will be ignored.

------------

[x] Accept your fate and die.

The monster's teeth slide down your adam's apple. You can feel the monster's breath on your neck alot more intensely now. It's breathing suddenly becomes erratic and then stops. A strange pulsing sensation replaces it's breath. The pulse is now moving in a circular motion.

You resign yourself to death. Your life was short and uneventful. Your thoughts go to your family. Your father, the respected merchant whose work keeps him away from the house most of the time. Your mother, who only cares about making your sister into a perfect lady. Your little sister, a tomboy who would rather be outside playing in the fields then learning the piano. Then your thoughts turn to your uncle. The asshole whom you were named after. Just thinking about him and the little "deed" he did three years ago makes you mad.

The monster withdrawls it's fangs from your neck.

"Not afraid?" Says the monster, as it brings it's glowing, red eyes up to your own. "That's a shame. Fear makes you taste better."

The eyes shift to your left and draw closer to you. You can feel it's cold breath against your ear now. "You're going to die anyways," the voice whispers. "Why not do me a favor and scream out in terror?"

[ ] Scream.
[ ] Refuse.

>> No. 17945
[X] Let out a maniac laughter. "Little girl, should you be so smug with your superiority with the Hakurei miko watching us?" Then knee her where it hurts the most.
>> No. 17947
[X] Refuse.

>>17945
Not too fond of this write-in.
>> No. 17949
{ } "Waaaaah."
:>
{X} Refuse.
>> No. 17951
[X] "What, and give you fake fear? Wouldn't that just taste wrong?"
>> No. 17952
[X] Without emotion: "I don't see how that would help me get out of this."
[X] Refuse.
>> No. 17954
[x] Erection.

No, but seriously,

[x] "No."
>> No. 17955
[X] Refuse.

Fail write-ins are fail.
>> No. 17956
File 121830080883.jpg - (311.36KB , 640x640 , 121806014971.jpg ) [iqdb]
17956
[ x ] Refuse.

Lol No.
>> No. 17957
X} Refuse.
>> No. 17960
[X] Refuse
>> No. 17961
[X] Refuse
>> No. 17964
File 121831734691.gif - (41.00KB , 429x660 , rumia (5).gif ) [iqdb]
17964
[x] Refuse

"No." You say in sharp defiance of her request.
"Is that so" The monster says, still whispering in your ear. Her voice trailing off as she speaks and then coming nearly to a shout as she finishes her sentence. While speaking her final word, she quickly spreads your arms out as far apart as they can go. Her sudden jerking of your arms has caused your shoulders to be in pain. She giggles again at your pain-filled expression. You're getting even more mad now.

"I can't die here," you think to yourself. "Not until I find my uncle and kick his ass for what he has done."

You feel a rush of adrenaline. An energy swells up inside of you. You feel like you can take on the world now. You let loose a beastial roar. You shout at the glowing eyes. A bright light flashes and the monster tumbles off of you. The monster is screaming in pain now. You quickly jump to your feet and go for the knife that you dropped. You grab the knife with your right hand, ready to kill that monster and take it's corpse home as a prize. You raise your hand to the now sobbing monster and bring it down. Before you can connect, something stops you. An image you saw as the light flashed. It was the image of a girl. As you think about this whole ordeal, you realize that the monster who had been trying to kill you was a girl. The soft hands and the femine voice. It all fits. It's the same girl you saw. The same girl who is on the ground now crying.

All your strength drains from you. You drop the knife. You take a couple steps back and stumble over your bag. Uncertain of what to do or what to think, you grab your bag and start running home.

"What was that?"
"What just happened?"

These thoughts flood your mind the entire trip home.

It's nearly dawn when you reach your house. Completely exhausted, you walk up the stairs to your room and plop yourself on your bed. You are barely able to kick off your shoes before The Sandman gets the best of you.


End of Day 1
>> No. 17972
Dream sequence?
>> No. 17974
File 121832672544.jpg - (39.67KB , 350x274 , mys49.jpg ) [iqdb]
17974
>>17972
Sorry, no dream sequence. Maybe I'll do one at the end of the second night.

---------

Day 2

You awaken to the sound of your sister yelling. Your sister and your mother are in the other room arguing. You can hear your sister, Samitsu, stomping off and slamming the front door. That girl has always been loud.

You pull yourself out of bed and get changed. You grab the clothes you wore yesterday and exit your room. You make your way to the bathroom and head inside. You throw yesterday's clothes into the hamper that is next to the door and start the water to the tub. Your family is one of the lucky ones to have running water. I guess that's one of the benefits of having a father who is well-off. You quickly enter the tub and scrub yourself down, wasting no time in the process. You exit the tub and drain the water. You quickly wipe yourself down with a towel and get dressed. You look into the mirrior above the sink, grab a comb, and start grooming yourself.

"Looking good," you say as you stare at yourself in the mirrior. You have short, brown hair and are wearing a white shirt and brown shorts. It's plain and simple, but you like it that way. You place the comb back into the cup you took it from and head out of the bathroom. On your way out, you look at the clothes from yesterday. They're dirty. Dirty from running through the Forest of Magic last night. That's when you saw that "monster." It was a girl who looked like she could have been in my class. Was that really a youkai? One of those monsters that the villagers keep talking about? Also, what was that light you saw? How did you survive that situation anyway?

You shake those thoughts out of your head and exiting the bathroom. Since you're starving, you walk down the stairs and over to the kitchen. Your mother is there. Your mother's name is Emma. She is wearing a light brown dress. She has long, blonde hair that is tried up in a bun. She takes one look at you and snorts.

"Good afternoon, Roshan," she says in an annoyed voice. "There is some food in the fridge for you." She leaves the room before you can say anything. You never did get along well with your mother. You always felt that she only cared about your sister and not you.

"Wait...did she say afternoon?" You say to yourself. I guess that makes sense, since you got home so late last night. I suppose that means I missed school. Oh well, I'll see those retards later. Keine is gonna be pissed though.

You open up the fridge and see a plate of food. You take the plate and set it on the table behind you. It's an egg and a couple of slices of ham. You grab a fork from one of the counter and sit down at the table. You gobble up the food within minutes and place the plate in the sink.

"What now?" You think. "I guess I'll go wonder around town since there is nothing to do here."

After a quick stroll, you are at the market. The market is always busy. You walk by some of the various shops and look inside. Some of the shopkeepers see you and wave. You wave back at them. You are stopped by two familar voices.

"You're still alive?" Says that voice of the first. His name is James. He has short, black hair. He is wearing a white tank top and blue jeans. He likes to fold his arms in front of him to show off his muscles. His father is a blacksmith who makes some of the stuff my father sells. We've been friends since we were kids. "I thought one of the youkai got you, since you didn't make it to school today."

"Are you kidding me? He just stayed at home and pussied out," says the voice of the other. His name is Paul. He has shoulder-length red hair. He is wearing a blue and white striped shirt and dark blue shorts. He's the son of a baker and a real dick. You've known him just as long as you've known James. "Listen Roshan, we were just out there at The Big Tree and we didn't see your initials anywhere." Shit he's right. You never actually finished carving your initials into the tree. "You've got one more chance to prove yourself as a man," Paul continues, shaking his index finger at you. "You better not pussy out this time."

The two walk off and start chatting about things that happened in class today. Ugh. You gotta head back there again tonight. After all you went through last night too. But wait, do I really have to go there at night? You could just head out there now while it's still light out. You've already been out there once at night, proving your bravery. You don't need to do it again.

[ ] Go to the forest now.
[ ] Wait until it gets dark.
>> No. 17976
[ ] Wait until it gets dark.
>> No. 17978
[X] Wait until it gets dark.
>> No. 17981
[x] Wait until it gets dark.
>> No. 17982
[ ] Wait until it gets dark.
>> No. 17983
{X} Wait until it gets dark.
>> No. 17996
>The same girl who is on the ground now crying.

Photosensitivity moe~

[x] Wait until it gets dark.
>> No. 17997
>>17974
>I guess that's one of the benefits of having a father who is well-off.
>in my class.
>who makes some of the stuff my father sells.
Not sure how first-person perspective is creeping in here. Are you writing it in that and then search-and-replacing to make it second-person? Because that gets awkward. Write in second person to start with, if you would.

Also, be sure to put internal monologue like:
>I guess that makes sense, since you got home so late last night. I suppose that means I missed school. Oh well, I'll see those retards later. Keine is gonna be pissed though.
in single quotes or something.

Also, wtf is up with the setting? Running water is a luxury, but a fridge is not?
Furthermore, this appears to be one hell of a modern AND western Gensokyo.
>> No. 18003
>>17997

I'd prefer it be just first person rather than second person.
>> No. 18007
>>17997
People had non electric fridges before running water.

It was basically a box with ice in it.

But i dont know if they called it a fridge or what they called it.
>> No. 18009
>>18007

I would think they'd just call them ice boxes.
>> No. 18010
>>18007
It was called an "ice box".

Running water had been invented and used since the Roman empire. Personal plumbing however is a luxury, if the town itself was built with public plumbing or none at all. The first actual refrigerator was the early 1800s (ice boxes had long been in use before this), it worked without electricity. Electrical refrigerators came in the early 1900s. During the tail end of the Meiji era, if foreign.
>> No. 18011
>>18010

Yeah ... all im saying is it is completely possible that this village has a fridge before running water.
>> No. 18014
>>18011
Only that first sentence was directed at you...

The rest was just general info for anyone who was wondering.
>> No. 18015
Fridge before running water is easily possible. Just have an ice fairy like Cirno make the ice, and you've got all you need to supply an icebox. Pay her in frogs or fruit popsicles or something.
>> No. 18018
[x] Wait until it gets dark.
>> No. 18019
>>17997
>>Not sure how first-person perspective is creeping in here. Are you writing it in that and then search-and-replacing to make it second-person? Because that gets awkward. Write in second person to start with, would you kindly.

Fix'd for slave justice.
>> No. 18023
>>17977
I'll work on that.

>>17997
You caught me. Sometimes I'll write something in first person and then go back and change it to second later. Sometimes it's just easier that way. In this case, I was rushing to get the post completed and I didn't go back check everything when I was done. I'll try to write everything natively in second person from now on.

>>18003
I would prefer it write it all in first person, but second person is how all the CYOAs are written and I wanted to keep with the style.


My last post sucked. It was written in a hurry and not well thought through. I apologize for that crap.

Anyways, waiting until dark won. Writing now.
>> No. 18025
>>18023
TIPS FOR THE TIP GOD

First and foremost, this is your CYOA, and therefore, your rules. If things get too outrageous for Anon, it's not like he won't speak out. Hell, the trouble is getting him to stop.

And as for this...
>My last post sucked. It was written in a hurry and not well thought through. I apologize for that crap.

It's always been my opinion that the writer is ultimately responsible for his own story. Whether you choose to post it, whether it's good enough for us, whether you want to go down this or that route (To an extent - don't give an option if you'd veto it, but don't let write-ins take too strong a hold either.) You're the one writing, it's your hard work, and if you don't think it's up to par, then you can keep it to work on it for as long as you need to (Also within reason! If you don't give yourself a little kick in the ass nothing will get done!) and rewrite as much as you feel needs to be rewritten.

tl;dr: This is your baby. No need to rush out a poorly written post just to get things going if you aren't happy with it yourself.
>> No. 18029
>>18025
Thank you for your tips. I'll keep what you said in mind.

--------------

[x] Wait until it gets dark.

You decide to wait until it gets dark to head back to the forest. Heading to the Forest of Magic might cause you to run into that girl again. Your not quite sure how you are going to deal with that girl this time, but one thing is for sure: You have alot of questions for that girl or youkai or whatever it is. There is still alot of time left before nightfall, so you still have time to do somethi-

"Hey!"

Your thought process in interupted by a sudden push against your back. A quick one-eighty reveals the culprit. It's your sister, Samitsu. She has long, blonde hair and is dolled up in a purple and pink dress, with a pink bow tied in the back. She's shorter then you, standing up to your chin in height. Her tomboyish personality contrasts with the way she's dressed.

"I heard you went and did the Test of Courage," Samitsu says with a big grin on her face. "Did ya see any monsters?"
"Of course not. You know all those stories people tell are fake. There is no such thing as youkai." You lie. 'Like hell you're going to tell her the truth. What are you suppose to say? "Oh yeah, I saw one. It was a girl with super human strength who wanted to eat me. So I screamed at her and made her cry." Yeah, that'll go over well. Actually, that's exactly what you're gonna say.'

"Yeah, I know. It's just...sometimes I think there is something more to this world then what we see inside this village." She says while looking up at the sky.
"Oh wait, I DID see one." You pipe up.
Samitsu looks you in the eyes and leans forward a bit. "Really? What did it look like?"
"Yeah, it was a girl with super human strength who wanted to eat me. So I screamed at her and made her cry. Then I patted her head and we did a little dance together" You say while trying to sound as sarcastic as possible.
"Don't make fun of me!" She says, yelling in your face.
You chuckle at her outburst. "Sorry sorry I won't do it again."
"You always say that and yet you always tease me" Samitsu turns to her side and looks away. Folding her arms in front of her.
After a brief pause, you decide to add: "I'll be going back tonight"
"Eh...why?" She says looking back over to you.
You sigh. "The guys weren't happy with my carving and so I gotta go back there and redo it."
"You're kidding me?" Samitsu says while putting her hands on her hips. "Well be careful. Youkai or not, the Forest of Magic is still a dangerous place at night."
"I will. Don't worry about me," you say trying to reassure her.
"Alright, I'll see you later then. Try not to get eaten by cannibals." She waves at you and takes off running down the street.

There is still some time left until dark. What now?

[ ] Continue walking around.
[ ] Go back home.
>> No. 18030
[x] Go back home.
[x] Prepare a better weapon than that knife and some dark clothes.
[x] And some dried meat as an offering to that youkai.

Like a sickle or a hatchet.
>> No. 18031
[X] Continue walking around.

These kids don't know about youkai? Youkai frequent the village in canon, oh well.
>> No. 18034
[x] Go back home.
[x] Get some meat as an offering to that youkai.
[x] Pump Iron
>> No. 18116
>>18031

If it's the village Keine protects, she's probably been preventing youkai from entering.
>> No. 18165
[x] Go back home.
[x] Get some meat as an offering to that youkai.
>> No. 18167
>>18116

The village Keine protects has youkai in it.
>> No. 18296
[x] Go back home.
[x] Get some meat as an offering to that youkai.

>>18167
If the youkai in the village look human, then the villagers may not even know they are youkai.
>> No. 18355
>>18296

Humans are well aware of the youkai in the village. Even the youkai that look like humans are quite obviously youkai. Youkai are welcomed in the village and are well behaved while visiting.
>> No. 18376
Updates where ;_;
>> No. 18790
File 121874588594.jpg - (315.81KB , 604x620 , debc902ab3b12f89d90e6d9ec840d2df.jpg ) [iqdb]
18790
[x] Go back home.
[x] Get some meat as an offering to that youkai.

You decide to head back home. The streets are beginning to clear up, as people are returning home to their families.

"I wonder if my father will be home tonight?" You think. He left on a business trip a few days ago. He didn't say where he was going or when he'll be back. When you asked your mother about it, she just said 'soon.' "Damn, I wish people in this family would communicate more."

You arrive at your house and 'lo and behold: no one is there. Your mother is probably off having tea or whatever she does in her free time. Samitsu hasn't gotten home yet either. From the looks of what you saw earlier, she probably won't be home until late. Making your way upstairs, you head to your room and grab your bag. You open up it up to check the contents: a blanket and nothing else. Thinking back to yesterday, you remember that your lamp was destroyed and you dropped your knife in the forest after your encounter with that girl-youkai-thing. Whatever it was, it was hungry. You should stop by the kitchen to grab some meat just in case you encounter it again. Samitsu joked about cannibals. You half-wonder if that's what she was.

Remembering the extra lamp that's in the basement, you run down there and grab it along with a few more matches. A weapon might be a good idea too, so you hunt around the basement and find a hatchet. You take the hatchet, run back upstairs and head over to the kitchen. Arriving at the kitchen, you open up the fridge and check inside. There is a nice slab of meat in there. You take a piece of it and load it into your bag along with the other items. You stop for a moment and wonder how these things even work. Never being one to question such things, you simply close the fridge and head over to the kitchen door. The sun is beginning to set, so you decide to head out now.

The trip to the forest is largely uneventful. You spot a girl with long hair on the way, but that could have been your imagination. Upon entering the forest, you pick up the pace and start running. You're rather proud of your running skills. The best in your class even! This trip shouldn't take too long if everything goes well. After running for awhile, you smack into a branch and something slips and falls onto the ground. It's a dress. You walk over and pick it up.

"What's this doing here?" You shrug and throw it back over one of the branches.

The Big Tree is near. You can tell by the change in the density of the trees. You're hesitatant to use the lamp again after what happened yesterday, but decide to pull it out anyways. You set your lamp down and light it.

That was a mistake.

"HUMAN!"

There is a scream from the darkness. It's the same voice you heard last night. The voice of the thing that tried to eat you. It's obviously been waiting for you and has noticed the light from your lamp. There is a rustle from the bushes in the distance, followed by footsteps. It's charging you. You reach for your hatchet, but before you grab it, it has it's hands on you and is pulling you up by your shirt. You can see more then just her eyes now. It's definately a girl and a pretty one at that. She has blonde hair going down to her shoulders, with a red ribbon tied in it. She is wearing a black vest with a white blouse underneath, and a black skirt. She's about as tall as Samitsu. Her eyes are red, but they don't glow as they did before.

"What have you done to me, Human?" She says.
This takes you off guard. "Huh?"
"Don't play dumb with me! You sealed my powers." She releases you and begins beating her fists on your chest. "Give them back!"
You're left speachless by her sudden choice of words.
"I can't use danmaku at all now. I can't even use my Darkness Concealment or Dark Consumption anymore." There is a look of panic in her eyes.
"Is she telling the truth?" You think. "Did I really cause this girl to lose her powers?"
The girl is nearly in tears now. You don't know what to say, but for some reason you feel sorry for her.

[ ] Write-in only.
>> No. 18794
[X] ALL her powers?
[X] RAPE

Obviously, that was a joke (have this MC's balls even dropped yet?). Let me try to come up with a serious write-in.
>> No. 18795
[ ] Remove her ribbon.

All aboard the BAD END train.
>> No. 18799
[x] "So you can't hide in the shadows and attack and kill humans indiscriminately anymore? Great, that means you aren't a threat anymore. I'll be sure to tell the village."

Fuck you, Protagonist. I'm finding it difficult to feel sorry for a literal monster who on the first day I met her was telling me about how she was going to mercilessly kill and eat me and proceeded to giggle childishly at my torment. That's pure, irredeemable evil.
>> No. 18800
[x] jam it in
>> No. 18802
[x] "I saw a girl leaving the forest before; maybe she put a spell on you while you were sleeping?"
[x] "Anyway, have you seen a knife around here? I kind of need to mark up this tree here."
>> No. 18803
>>18799

Yup, that's basically it. The problem with Rumia as I see it is that she's generally portrayed either a retarded moeblob or an unlikable monster. Neither characterisation is very interesting.

And a vote.

[ ] "So you can't hide in the shadows and attack and kill humans indiscriminately anymore? Great, that means you aren't a threat anymore. I'll be sure to tell the village."
>> No. 18804
>>Fuck you, Protagonist. I'm finding it difficult to feel sorry for a literal monster who on the first day I met her was telling me about how she was going to mercilessly kill and eat me and proceeded to giggle childishly at my torment. That's pure, irredeemable evil.

So the kid likes to play with her food. Big deal.
>> No. 18806
[x] "So you can't hide in the shadows and attack and kill humans indiscriminately anymore? Great, that means you aren't a threat anymore. I'll be sure to tell the village."
>> No. 18807
[x] "So you can't hide in the shadows and attack and kill humans indiscriminately anymore? Great, that means you aren't a threat anymore. I'll be sure to tell the village."
>> No. 18808
[x] "So you can't hide in the shadows and attack and kill humans indiscriminately anymore? Great, I don't fully understand what just happened, but that means you're no longer a threat. I'll be sure to tell the village of this development; There's little danger left in a monster that's been defanged and declawed."

Editing the write-in just a tad.
>> No. 18809
I'm the guy who originally wrote >>18796 and I want to vote for >>18799 now. Can I do that?
>> No. 18811
>>18809

Yes. Just delete your last vote and type in a new one. Click the box to the side of your name and hit the delete button at he bottom.
>> No. 18812
Great write-ins everyone!

Voting has ended. I should have the next post ready soon.
>> No. 18816
File 121876272026.jpg - (174.99KB , 500x528 , b6c4b58cffec45fcba6237f804b050a0.jpg ) [iqdb]
18816
[x] "So you can't hide in the shadows and attack and kill humans indiscriminately anymore? Great, that means you aren't a threat anymore. I'll be sure to tell the village."

"Are you a youkai? Do you really eat humans?"
"Of course I'm a youkai! I'm Rumia, the Youkai of Darkness." She shouts. "..and I eat stupid humans like you for breakfast."

Those feelings of sympathy quickly vanish from you. You recall the events from last night. The terror you felt as this monster pinned you down and tried to eat you. Stopping only for a moment to try and baste you in fear. 'Now she's crying to her prey that she can no longer devour him? Screw her!'

"So you can't hide in the shadows and attack and kill humans indiscriminately anymore? Great, that means you aren't a threat anymore. I'll be sure to tell the village." You say.

You push her off of you and grab your lamp. Her eyes widen and a look of shock appears on her face. Ignoring her, you pick up your bag and continue towards The Big Tree. It's very close. You can spot the knife you left there.

She runs up to you again and yells in your face. "No! You aren't leaving until you fix me!"
"Why would I want to do that?"
"Because you're responsible for sealing my powers."
"Are you even sure it was me? The only sealing I know how to do involves paper envelopes."
"I'm certain of it." Rumia raises her hands up to her chest and then brings them back down in a quick motion while stomping her left foot. "I haven't been able to use my powers since you hit me with that light."
"So I somehow sealed off the powers of the great and powerful Youkai of Darkness and reduced her to nothing more then a whiney little crybaby." You say in a mocking tone. Rumia's face flushes with anger. "That'll be quite the story to tell." You add, bringing your right hand up to your chin. "I wonder if anyone is going to believe me?"

Rumia's voice deepens "I'll have you know that I can still kill you..."

[ ] She's bluffing. Mark the tree and leave.
[ ] She isn't bluffing. Prepare yourself for a fight.
[ ] Show pity and try to help her.
>> No. 18817
[x] "And kill the one link you have to finding out how to unseal your power? You didn't think that through, did you?"
[x] Throw her the meat, start carving your initials on the tree.
[x] I suppose I can help you with whatever is going on with you, starting tomorrow. But if you keep throwing these death threats at me, I might just leave you here. Alone. Vulnerable. Waiting for a seasoned youkai hunter to come along, ignore your plight, and annihilate you mercilessly."
>> No. 18818
[x] "And kill the one link you have to finding out how to unseal your power? You didn't think that through, did you?"
[x] Throw her the meat, start carving your initials on the tree.
[x] I suppose I can help you with whatever is going on with you, starting tomorrow. But if you keep throwing these death threats at me, I might just leave you here. Alone. Vulnerable. Waiting for a seasoned youkai hunter to come along, ignore your plight, and annihilate you mercilessly."
>> No. 18819
[x] Boot to the head
[x] Mark the tree and leave
>> No. 18820
[+] "And kill the one link you have to finding out how to unseal your power? You didn't think that through, did you?"
[+] Throw her the meat, start carving your initials on the tree.
[+] "I suppose I can help you with whatever is going on with you, starting tomorrow. But if you keep throwing these death threats at me, I might just leave you here. Alone. Vulnerable. Waiting for a seasoned youkai hunter to come along, ignore your plight, and annihilate you mercilessly."
Ooh. Nice write-in.
>> No. 18824
[+] "And kill the one link you have to finding out how to unseal your power? You didn't think that through, did you?"
[+] Throw her the meat, start carving your initials on the tree.
[+] "I suppose I can help you with whatever is going on with you, starting tomorrow. But if you keep throwing these death threats at me, I might just leave you here. Alone. Vulnerable. Waiting for a seasoned youkai hunter to come along, ignore your plight, and annihilate you mercilessly."
>> No. 18830
[x] "And kill the one link you have to finding out how to unseal your power? You didn't think that through, did you?"
[x] Throw her the meat, start carving your initials on the tree.
[x] I suppose I can help you with whatever is going on with you, starting tomorrow. But if you keep throwing these death threats at me, I might just leave you here. Alone. Vulnerable. Waiting for a seasoned youkai hunter to come along, ignore your plight, and annihilate you mercilessly."

Damn, son. You cold.
>> No. 18831
[x] "And kill the one link you have to finding out how to unseal your power? You didn't think that through, did you?"
[x] Throw her the meat, start carving your initials on the tree.
[x] I suppose I can help you with whatever is going on with you, starting tomorrow. But if you keep throwing these death threats at me, I might just leave you here. Alone. Vulnerable. Waiting for a seasoned youkai hunter to come along, ignore your plight, and annihilate you mercilessly."

I love it.
>> No. 18832
Ah, but what if killing you is what she needs to do to unseal her power?
Better hope she doesn't think of that.
>> No. 18836
>>18832
>Ah, but what if killing you is what she needs to do to unseal her power?

And if it isn't, she's then fucked herself over for eternity.

Rumia is stupid, not foolish.
>> No. 18840
updates?
>> No. 18858
UPDATE
>> No. 18862
Reading through this, theres been a question that I have been aching to get out. Now, I have no intention to demean your story, or disrespect you CoF, but it's something that's really been bugging me.

Which Gensokyo is this? It this an Alt. Universe? Because a lot of events in this story so far just seem off.

Running water and refrigerators don't really bother me, but all of the cast having Western names and being described as if they were of Western descent seems strange. Not to mention they all wear modern clothing, which is pretty odd when one is expecting to read about a place that's designed to be eternally in the past.

Then, and most glaringly, there are people from the human village, located in Gensokyo, not believing in Youkai. It's something that I simply cannot fathom, no matter how many times I try to justify it to myself. Even when I go back and re-read through the first few post, it just makes your premise seem even more broken. Mainly because you mention that the lead character is taught by Keine; who people in the human village know to be a Youkai, if only during the full moon. Then there's the reference to Moukou. Though I will admit, it's more likely that people would not know anything about Moukou, as she spends most of her time in the bamboo forest, but Keine?
From what I read when going through the official works that were translated thus far, the whole purpose of Gensokyo is for Youkai; who were completely forgotten in the outside world, to go to a place where people still believed in their existence, thus they won't have to fear disappearing completely. The people of Gensokyo not only believe in Youkai, but they encounter them regularly, even in the human village. So to have a human not believe in Youkai, when said human lives in a place that guarantees that they'll will run into Youkai on a regular basis, it just seems...off.

Agian, I don't mean to disrespect you or your story, as I feel it's pretty well written so far (aside from the tried and tired irredeemable-monster-Rumia). I simply feel that you could have done a much better job in establishing your vision of Gensokyo. I don't hope to offend or cause any large arguments, but I felt it was something worth pointing out.

With that said:
[x] "And kill the one link you have to finding out how to unseal your power? You didn't think that through, did you?"

I think this alone is enough. This Rumia's acting par-for-the-course of what Youkai are supposed to be, so I can't hold anything personally against her, as you would have to declare 90% of the Touhou cast to be irredeemable monsters, which I doubt Anon's willing to do.
I'd figure she would be JUST smart enough to not kill the person who would possibly be the key to unsealing her powers, though treating her like an animal won't exactly get on her good side, she seems to still have her Youkai strength. She won't kill us, but I doubt she wouldn't beat us to hell for insulting her.

Also, self-sage.
>> No. 18931
UPDATE ALREADY.
>> No. 18948
>>18862

Now, see what you have done? You scared the writefag away! Take all that back and delete your post immediatly!
>> No. 18950
>>18862 Even if I didn't read his story, I must defend him!
He is the writefag, he writes the story.
if the humans doesn't believe in youkai's, they can be just silly, and what if they so workalcoholic (like the most japanese) that they just couldn't see further than their village. Or it's just some magic or so..
Keine, who is a were hataku, can keep her EX form in secret, as well her relationship with Mokou. Maybe there are a lot more things behind the curtain.

Maybe Cat or Fish? should give you a little penalty for this, like HY did with our precious finger..
>> No. 18961
>>18954
Shut up, Anon!
>> No. 18966
>>18954
Stop being mean to HY.
>> No. 18983
>>18980
You must be new here.
>> No. 18996
>Such is my life.

I laughed..
>> No. 18999
>>18996
Get back to writing!
>> No. 19000
>>18999
tomorrow!
>> No. 19024
UPDATES WHERE
>> No. 19034
UPDATES
>> No. 19097
;_;
>> No. 19113
HAHA

7 MINUTES

YOU'RE FUCKED NOW
>> No. 19239
7 DAYS
>> No. 19254
FIFTY YEARS
>> No. 19255
>>19254

FUCK
>> No. 19259
>>19254

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>> No. 19260
>>19254

Okay, what's the name of that doujin? I'm tired of being in the dark, I want to know why everybody rages at 50 years being mentioned.
>> No. 19261
>>19260

Not a doujin, the Reisen BAD END story.
>> No. 19262
>>19261

What story?
>> No. 19264
>>19262
This one:
http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Touhou_Love_Stories:_The_Bad_Ends_(third_thread)

Copy the full url, don't just click the link. The last story on the page.
>> No. 19265
>>19264

Both ways do nothing. But after googleing, I found it.

http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Fiction_found_on_imageboards
>> No. 19266
>>19265

Holy shit, that thing is HUGE.
>> No. 19268
>>19266
I prefer even longer one featuring Sakuya.
http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Touhou_Love_Stories:_The_Bad_Ends_(fourth_thread)#Sakuya_Izayoi_.28by_EZMode.2C_2008-03-17.29
>> No. 19303
>>19268
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>> No. 19425
Cat or Fish, where are you.
>> No. 19565
ONE HUNDRED YEARS
>> No. 19700
Too bad, I liked this.
>> No. 19798
>>19700
I liked the story, and especially Cat or Fish?'s name, too. It was strangely cute.
>> No. 19813
Yeah, I liked this story too. This is like the only story where Rumia doesn't play Marco Polo with "Talking Trees". Basically, Rumia isn't as stupid as what all the other stories depict her as.
His name is unusually cute, I can't disagree on that.
>> No. 19872
He hasn't come back yet??? Fuuuuuuck!
>> No. 19986
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>> No. 19994
Stop bumping this thread, CoF? won't come back, dammit.
>> No. 20341
Damn, and I liked this story too. Where have all the writefags gone?