[Return]
Archived Thread

File 121822060865.jpg - (57.17KB , 638x750 , 121011317867.jpg ) [iqdb]
17798 No. 17798
You go into the room, and you see Sakuya is in bed, under the sheet. She is watching you.
"Sakuya, we must get out of here, because Eirin wants to kill us both!" you say while you put it your hand onto your hip. MANLY POSE! Then you hear Sakuya says something, but it's so low-voiced, that you can't understand it.
"Hey Sakuya! Now it isn't the time, please come with me! you say while you're moving towards the bed. You suddenly pull the blanket off from her. You see her eyes goes wide and her face turns red, and you see that she is totally naked. She screams, "HYAAA!" and in the next moment she tries to cover herself, with her hands. As you realize this, you immediately turn away.
"I-I'm sorry! I-I didn't mean that! I'm s-sorry!" you say on a hesitant voice.
"P-please don't look at me now!" she tries to say, but then you hear a soft thump. You turn back impulsively, but you can see, only Sakuya's legs, the rest of her is behind the bed. She fell down from the bed...
"Ouch, this is so embrassing!" she says. You can't help yourself, but you laugh a little and you throw the sheet on her.
"Here, put this on!" you say smiling at her. Then you think you heard something...
"Thx, but just who the hell are..." she would say, but you put a finger on her lips,
"Quet!" you whisper, you see that she is still blushing a little, "Get dressed, we must go immediatly."
You turn back and you runto the doors, and you carefully watch on the door, and you see Eirin, surrounded with some armred-rabbits. Fuck, this will be tight, the windows are too little, only one way leads out, but only death awaits you on that way. You turn back and you run to Sakuya, who is at the wardrobe now. You're in panic now. There is no way that you could defeat, that much of enemy. You must think quickly, but nothing comes to your mind now. Then you get a sudden idea, you catch Sakuya from behind, and you pull her with yourself into the wardrobe, and then you silently close its door. For two people, the wardrobe is very tight. You can feel Sakuya's warm body. With one of your hands, you're holding her mouth. Then you can hear from the outside, that Eirin came into the room. She's raging, because, she sees that she's late.
"Damn that human! She took Sakuya as well, my most delicious research project!" while Eirin is shouting with the rabbits, Sakuya slowly pushes away your hand, that holds her mouth, and she silently wishpers into your ears:
"Please, take your hand off my breast, or else I must scream.." You suddenly realize, where you're hands were, and you move slowly them away. You hear Sakuya moans a little, and that makes you an erection.
Then you hear Eirin's shouting voice again: "I don't care whether dead or alive, but bring them back to me! Now GO!"
"It seems, they've gone." Sakuya whispers to you.
"Yes, but let's wait a little more, maybe they're still in the near."
After seven minutes passed, you both comes out from your hideout. Sakuya takes a deep breath, and she slaps you.
"Hey! Why did you do this?" you ask her with a questioning face.
"You even ask it?? Yo-you pervert!" she says with a blushing face.
"I'm sorry, I couldn't do anything againts it!"

[ ] Now it's really the time to go!
[ ] Defend yourself, that Sakuya's sexy body was the cause, and you're innoicent
[ ] Wait...
[ ] Wait untill Sakuya gets dressed up, then go...

>> No. 17829
>>17798

With every post, I think you are Squirrelking from the future. Holy fack.

[ ] Now it's really the time to go!
>> No. 17832
[x] Now it's really the time to go!
[x] Defend yourself, that Sakuya's sexy body was the cause, and you're innoicent

>With every post, I think you are Squirrelking from the future. Holy fack.

Would that make this Half Life: Full Life Consequences, the CYOA? Fucking awesome.
>> No. 17922
>and that makes you an erection.
Wow, Anonymous really is a dick!

[x] Defend yourself, that Sakuya's sexy body was the cause, and you're innocent
This will never wo-
> Sakuya!jOmBcI54aU!!WwAwN5BJHj
...okay, maybe it will.
>> No. 17940
[X] Defend yourself, that Sakuya's sexy body was the cause, and you're innoicent
[X] Now it's really the time to go!
>> No. 17946
File 121827782997.jpg - (39.78KB , 560x437 , Haddock01.jpg ) [iqdb]
17946
[ ] Defend yourself, that Sakuya's sexy body was the cause, and you're innoicent

I swear that this shit just gets better and better.
>> No. 17953
okay writing now a few hours etc..
>> No. 17958
[x] Now it's really the time to go!
[x] Defend yourself, that Sakuya's sexy body was the cause, and you're innoicent
>> No. 17965
Sakuya takes a deep breath, and she slaps you.
"Hey! Why did you do this?" you ask her with a questioning face.
"You even ask it?? Yo-you pervert!" she says with a blushing face.
"I'm sorry, I couldn't do anything againts it!" while you're checking your wound on your face. Fuck her slap was quite strong one, and the trace of the slap will be visible for a few days for sure.
"What? Don't say that it was just some coincidence!" she shouts at you. She is so cute, when she argues...
"No! It was because you pushed your ass againts my.." you reply to her.
"No way! You want to say that it was my fault that you've touched my breast??"
"It was because the wardrobe isn't designed for two people!" " But anyway Eirin didn't found us, so just lets go!"
"I'm not going anywhere, untill you tell me your name.."
"I am an idiot who just wants to save you!" you answer her nervous.
"Okay Mr Idiot, why do you call me Sakuya?"
"Because Flandre called you Sakuya, and I'm not Mr Idiot. My name is Anonymous!"
"S-Sa-ku-ya... " she touches her forehead, and she collapses "Um.. I-I just can't remember.... my head hurts..." You quickly run to her...
"Are you alright?" but she just doesn't answer. She is looking away. You grab one of her hands, and you hold it, she holds your hand more tightly. Then a few seconds later, you see her watching something over your shoulder. She spoted something...
"Th-there is someone at the door." Sakuya wishpers to you. You look back and you spot a little bunnygirl. She looks at you two... After a little pause you began to talk:
"Hey you there! Come here." you say on a calm voice because you don't want to scare her, while you're smiling at her.
"Do you want to eat me?" she asks you shyly
"Of course not!" you reply, trying to give her a warm smile
"Really?"
"I really don't want to eat you!" you say. And her mood changes suddenly, as she hears your words. Her face becomes cheerfull. "Can you help us a little?" you continue.
"Yes Mister! What do you want?" the little bunnygirl says.
"Can you show us the exit?"
"Yes Sir! Please come with me!" she says, and she grabs your hand. And she starts pulling you. You look back at Sakuya, who is about to get up, while she's trying to hold the sheet on herself.
The main gate was surprisingly near, on the way there you didn't saw anyone. Probably Eirin sent out everyone to search for you. Why are you so important to her? She said, that you're her precious research project? What was that medicine? Many questions are in your mind now.. As you reach the gate, the little bunnygirl stops:
"Here we are, but I may not go on, because the adults said me, that it is prohibited. ."
"Thank you!" you say, while you're ruffling her hair.
"Please be careful, because there are many dangerous monster in the forest." she says with a worrying face.
"Don't worry! I can protect her!" you say, and you turn away from her, and with Sakuya on your side, you began your way trough the dangerous bamboo forest, after you went down on the stair, you see that the road continues in two ways. Now which way you choose?

[ ] Choose the right path
[ ] Choose the left path
[ ] Go offroad!
[ ] Ask Sakuya...
>> No. 17966
[†] Choose the right path
>> No. 17969
[†] Choose the correct path
>> No. 17979
[x] Ask Saguya
>> No. 17980
[x] Choose the only path. You have no regrets, your whole life was Unlimited Blade Works.
>> No. 17990
[x] Choose the only path. You have no regrets, your whole life was Unlimited Blade Works.
>> No. 17992
[x] Use a stick as a divining rod.
Hold a straight stick up by one end, let it fall to the ground tip-first, and whichever way it falls is the way you go.
>> No. 18008
So a little help for the votes, because you aren't Archer:

[ ] Choose the right path To the human village..
[ ] Choose the left path To the forest of magic..
[ ] Go offroad! Dunno yet..
[ ] Ask Sakuya... Do nothing
>> No. 18016
[†] Choose the right path To the human village..
>> No. 18017
[x] Use a stick as a divining rod.
>> No. 18020
[X] Choose the left path To the forest of magic

Don't think Eirin would search for us in the forest. Around the human village, on the other hand...
>> No. 18021
[x] Choose the left path To the forest of magic..

An outsider dragging an amnesic, sheet-wearing Sakuya into the human village? :awesome:
>> No. 18022
[X] Ask Sakuya... "Shouldn't we go back? They still have your pads."
We just need to trigger those memories to come back!
>> No. 18026
[x] Choose the left path To the forest of magic..

This'll be fun.
>> No. 18046
[X] Ask Sakuya... "Shouldn't we go back? They still have your pads."
>> No. 18057
>>18046 NO!!!!! SAKUYA DOESN'T wear PADS at the moment..
>> No. 18072
>>18057
Because they are still at Eientei, so yeah!
>> No. 18097
[X] Choose the left path To the forest of magic
has won.
>> No. 18099
>>18097
Excellent. Writing yet or are you following HY's new story?
>> No. 18108
>>18099

Why would he follow his own story?
>> No. 18130
>>18099 I won't stop writing my story, because HY writes an another one. Of course I will follow his story..

>>18108 I AM NOT A HY!!
>> No. 18248
You look at the two roads, but one is darker than the other.
”Sakuya! What do you think? Which way should we choose?” you ask her, hoping she remembers about it.
“I don’t know, maybe we should go, on that way...” she says while pointing on the left path. You nod, and the two of you began their little walk in the dark forest...
The forest is quite frightening and it is very boring too. However it is afternoon, but between the bamboos it is dark. The path is narrow, so you have to move behind each other, you are going before Sakuya, who is still struggling with her sheet. The blanket causes her a problem in order to keep it on herself. You look back at her, and you start laughing. And there it is going, she noticed it, and the argue between you two starts again:
“What’s so funny??” she looks at you, with a questioning face.
“Oh, I’m sorry.” You try not to laugh, but it’s hopeless. “But the way you’re fighting with that blanket...”
“Oh really?? You think it is funny? Then how about that we change our clothes? I’ll give you my sheet, for your kimono!”
“Nice try, Princess Sakuya! But I don’t plan it in the near future...”
“You! You I-D-I-O-T!!” Sakuya shouts at you.
“Shut up! They might hear you.” You say in undertones. But they heard Sakuya’s shouting voice, and the silent forest awakes. You hear the voices of the rabbit solders from all over the place. And a grumbling sound...
You don’t know, in which direction should you continue.. Forwards or backwards. “Come!” Sakuya says and she suddenly grabs your hand and she pulls you into the bamboos. She takes the lead now. You feel something become warmer inside your body, it’s nice and relaxing. You slowly closes your eyes, and enjoy the moment. Behind you you can hear the shouting voices, but you don’t pay much attention to them now. But the happy moments doesn’t last too long, after a few minutes, you hear a short scream. The soil has disappeared from under Sakuya’s feet and then she pulls you on the slope with herself. You slide down. On your way down you manage to catch Sakuya, and you hug her tightly in order to defend her from any damage. After several rocks, and projecting bamboo branch, you reach the bottom. Every part of your body hurts and you barely can move yourself now. Sakuya lies on you, naked, it seems she has left her blanket somewhere.
“Are you alright?” you ask still hugging her.
“Yes, I thank you!” she looks at you blushing. Your faces are so close to each other, that you would kiss her. But her face suddenly changes, as she realizes, that her blanket disappeared. You see her raising her hand for an another slap. Fuck it would be your third one on this day, you close your eyes and you ready your face. But instead of hitting you:
"I'm sorry!" she says, while getting off from you, "please don't open your eyes for a few minutes, untill I get back."
Then you hear her making noise, as she moves, and you peek a little, but it's already too late, you can't see her in this pitch black forest. You slowly stands up, it hurts, but you must look around. You see plenty little lights far away. Damn they are everywhere around you. You search for a gap between them, where you can sneak by, but there seem to be none. Then as you watch them, one disappears, then one other. Then you hear that grumbling sound again, and you hear screams as well. Something attacked them. The lights began scattering...

[] Stay where you are, wait till Sakuya gets back
[] Go after Sakuya
[] Call for Sakuya
[] Prepare your knife
>> No. 18254
[†] Stay where you are, wait till Sakuya gets back
[†] Prepare your knife
>> No. 18255
[X] Go after Sakuya
[X] Call for Sakuya
[X] Prepare your knife

We should haven offered her a piggy-back ride.
>> No. 18262
[x] Stay where you are, wait till Sakuya gets back

she fucking stabbed them and stole their clothes
>> No. 18295
>>18130

Yeah yeah, you're a Perfect and Elegant Meido with Dio powers, who rules serves in the Scarlet Devil Mansion, who claims to be a human but may or may not in fact be a lunarian, we've all heard it a thousand times already.

[µ] Call for Sakuya

MAID NINJAS
>> No. 18298
>>18248

Oh my. Just....wow. My lord. Here I thought >>16154 was QUALITY, but this just...damn. I haven't had such an entertaining read since the conclusion of your last story. It's really something else. It's like someone took Doom: Repercussions of Evil, Half-life: Full Life Consequences and Touhou; stuck 'em in a blender; and turned it to "Liquefy". I am truly impressed.
>> No. 18303
[†] Stay where you are, wait till Sakuya gets back
[†] Prepare your knife
>> No. 18379
[X] Go after Sakuya
>> No. 18381
[X] Stay where you are, wait till Sakuya gets back

I'm waiting...
>> No. 18401
Votes closed, you will wait, till Sakuya gets back..

But unfortunatly I'm not sure that I can finish the update today, because I have lots of other things to do..
>> No. 18476
>>18401
If I know what you mean.
>> No. 18638
Sakuya~n, where are you? You're also missing out on HY's new adventure.
>> No. 18652
You decide to stay, where you are right now. You're only watching the events going on in the distance. The lights are disappearing one after other. Then you suddenly hear noise from behind you. You turn around as fast as you can, you see a light, that is approaches quickly towards you. It is too fast, you can't even dodge it, and it hits your stomach. Damn that hurts! The torch, which was the source of the light, flies further and falls down behind you onto the land. It gives a pale light and at last you can see something.
A rabbit from Eintei! You grab his clothes, and you lift him up, so his legs can't reach the grounds. In the light of the torch you catch the sight of his frightened face. He just screams, and cries:
"Let me go! Let me go!"
"Calm down!" you say, but it has no effect on him.
"Youkai! Danger!" he shouts "HELP ME EIRIN!!" he shouts on an earsplitting voice. And you began to loose your temper:
"Don't worry, I won't hurt you! Calm down already!" you shout, but still no effect. Meanwhile in silence. You did'n noticed that Eirin sneaked behind you...
"Let him go!" she says on a calm voice. You release the rabbit, and you take out your knife, then you turn back, and you see that Eirin stands there, with her bow aiming at you. Fuck the distance is too big again, and there is no cover in the near. She can easily shoot you...
"Put the knife down!" she says smiling. "And come back with me to my lab, I have to examine you!"
"I don't want to!" you say squizeeing your knife stronger "I'm feeling myself perfectly!"
"Oh really? I'm glad, that my medicine, that I've made in my early years worked well. Untill now, you were the only man whom I gave from this. Now, please put that knife down." she says, but you feel, that she is about to loose her temper. You put the knife down, not having any other chances...
"If I go with you back, then at least leave Sakuya alone!"
"So you care about that maid?" she sighs "I don't care, she can go, I've got her watch. And anyway, she lost her memories, I doubt she can get out of the forest alive. It's very dangerous for a girl in the night..." meanwhile you spot something behind Eirin, a shadow.It's Sakuya, she found her sheet! She's trying to sneak behind Eirin, your eyes widen, when you see Sakuya steps on the sheet, and she fells on the ground. Eirin turns back, and she bursts out laughing.
You think fast, it's your only chance, you quickly pick up your knife, and you starts running towards Eirin, but by your third step, you hear a short grumbling sound, and something big hits you. You fell on the ground.It's a monster! You hear Eirin's shouting:"GET AWAY FROM MY RESEARCH SUBJECT!!" And an arrow hits the youkai, it doesn't blows, the arrow just pierces trough the youkai's leg, it roars in pain, but it just made it even angrier. Eirin shoots again, this arrow hits the youkais neck, but it's like nothing would happened. The monster bites your left shoulder, but it stops on halfway. Eirin's third arrow hits its eye. The youkai decides to change its target, and it jumps at Eirin, and knock her onto the ground, she faints. You get up and you attack the monster with your knife, but your wounded shoulder makes your attacks effectless. Its skin is too thick, the knife doesn't damage it.You see that the monster spotted Sakuya, and it is about to attack her, but you gouge its other eye out. And the monster runs away raging, destroying everything on its way...
You hear Sakuya is crying, but you can't see her, because your eyesight dims you feel dizz and you're totally exhausted.
You collapse...

[ ] Wake up in the forest of bamboo.
[ ] Wake up in elsewhere.
>> No. 18665
[†] Wake up in the forest of bamboo.
>> No. 18682
>[ ] Wake up in the forest of bamboo.

No dream.

>[ ] Wake up in elsewhere.

Dream.

[x] Wake up in the forest of bamboo.
>> No. 18685
[X] Wake up in the forest of bamboo.

I have no idea what this choice is about.
>> No. 18688
[†] Wake up in the forest of bamboo.

Did we die?
>> No. 18702
[x] Wake up in elsewhere.

What is this, then? We're choosing what happens to us?

......I expected no less from STF.
>> No. 18745
[X] Wake up in bed with Sakuya. Naked. Both of you.
In your thread, making it more interesting.
>> No. 18749
[X] Wake up in bed with Sakuya!jOmBcI54aU!!WwAwN5BJHj. Naked. Both of you.

Let's make this awkward for everyone involved.

(Alternatively, Sakuya Tripfag in crossplay. Your preference.)
>> No. 18754
okay you will wake up in the forest of bamboo..

inb4 Wake up in bed with me. Naked. Both of you...

ALSO: waking up elsewhere was an option to wake up near the forest of magic.. But you're still on the right way to get there..
>> No. 18758
Where are we just now? Isn't this the forrest of bamboo?
I'm kinda lost.
>> No. 18762
>>18758
This is the forest of Arden.
>> No. 18776
>>18758

Don't worry, Sakuya!jOmBcI54aU!!WwAwN5BJHj seems to have no sense of time or place.

I personally am waiting for the flashback that reveals that we are actually John Freeman, brother of Gordon Freeman.
>> No. 18778
You're in a bed, and you wake up, you turn to your side, and you see Sakuya near you in the bed. She has been already awaken and she is watching you. "Good morning!" she greets you and then she giggles. "G-good morning!" this only you managed to say, because you've just realized, that both of you are naked under the bedcover. "Darling!" Sakuya says with a wide smile on her face, "can we do that bedtop sport? Or are you still too tired of last nights?" you just smile back at her and then she sits on your lap without a warning... But the bedcover slides down from her, exposing her not just beautiful but perfect body... "Sakuya..." you say on a low voice...
"Oh, you woke up? Good morning!" you hear Sakuya's voice "What is it? You called my name in your dreams.." You open your eyes, and you suddenly realize that, it was just a dream. Fuck, just how much had you spoken in your dreams loud? You begin to see clearly. You've slept on Sakuya's lap. It's really confortable, and you decide to stay like this. You see that she wears Eirin's clothes, you look up, and between her breasts you see her smiling face... Then somebody starts to laugh very loud:
"OH DARLING! GOOD MORNING DID YOU SLEPT WELL??" she shouts, while laughing.
"Please Mokou don't be so rude!" you hear an another women speaking
"I-it's not..." Sakuya tries to speak, you see her face become red...
"Aww Sakuya, where did you get him? He is just like the perfect man for you... Yo- you look so cuuuteee~ together!" the other women says... But Sakuya so embarassed, that she still can't say a word...
"Just who the hell are you?" you ask, a little bit high tempered...
"Oh! I'm sorry! How rude I am." the other blue haired woman says. "I am Keine Kamishirasawa, and she near me is:Fujiwara no Mokou!"
"We heard the story from Sakuya!" Mokou says looking at you, "I am trully amazed that you all by yourself defeated Eirin and that monster with only a knife?"
You begin telling your story. How you came to Gensokyo trough that gap, that you woke up in Eintei, and how you've defeated Reisen, that you've fought with Eirin on the roof... But you leave out some parts, when you saw Sakuya naked, and the other ecchi things. When you finished your story, you see Mokou and Keine stares you amazed. Then there is silent...
"You're awesome!" Mokou breaks the silence, " I never thought that a normal man could defeat Eintei alone!"
"Let me see your wounded hand!" Keine says looking at your hand. "I know first aid, maybe I can help.." and so you realize, that your shoulder was bandaged already. It still hurts, but it's far from that pain that you've felt, when it was bitten.

[ ] Show her your hand!
[ ] Ask them where you are now! (Of course you are still there...)
[ ] Ask them if they can lead you out from the forest...
[ ] Ask them for the right direction, that leads you out from the forest, and say farewell...
>> No. 18780
[†] Show her your hand!
[†] Ask them if they can lead you out from the forest...
>> No. 18782
[†] Show her your hand!
[†] Ask them if they can lead you out from the forest...
>> No. 18784
[†] Show her your hand!
[†] Ask them if they can lead you out from the forest...

Now update the other Story HY.
>> No. 18785
[X] Show her your hand!
[X] Ask them where you are now! (Of course you are still there...)
[X] Ask them if they can lead you out from the forest...

Actually pretty decent update. Thumbs up!
>> No. 18792
[X] Show her your hand!
[X] Ask them if they can lead you out from the forest...

Okay votes closed. Tomorrow I can't make any update, because I will work from 6AM till Saturday 2AM! And I'm not 100% sure if I can make one on Saturday too, because I have to sleep sometimes.. And the same goes for the next week..
>> No. 18793
>>18792
>I will work from 6AM till Saturday 2AM!

A shift of 20 hours? Wow, that should be unlawful. Not even doctors or paramedics are working those shifts. Well, at least they shouldn't, but sometimes they do.
>> No. 18801
>>18793
No that's not unlawful, but only if they pay doubled wages for it, that is written in the law.
>> No. 18829
>>18801
Wow, what Third World shithole do you live in?
>> No. 18833
I want to see HY accidentally use his trip and update here.
>> No. 18834
>>18833
This will not occur because Sakuya is not HY
>> No. 18837
>>18834
Aren't you HY's other alt?
>> No. 18845
>>18837
If it calls itself by a touhou's name, speaks inconsistently mangled English, and has both a trip and a secure trip, it's HY trolling himself.
>> No. 18846
>>18834
HY saying he is not HY, sure we will believe you.
>> No. 18854
[X] Ask them for the right direction, that leads you out from the forest, and say farewell...
>> No. 18886
[X] Ask them where you are now! (Of course you are still there...)
>> No. 18898
Today, there will be an update...

However it will be late at night..
>> No. 18899
>>18898

If you have time to post, you have time to write.
POST WALL NOW.
>> No. 18901
File 121898464949.jpg - (183.19KB , 766x946 , wall199c.jpg ) [iqdb]
18901
>>18899 THE WALL YOU'VE REQUESTED!

ALSO: I meant 3-4hours later..
>> No. 18903
>>18901

DAMMIT HY GET BACK TO WORK YOU LAZY NIGGER.
>> No. 18904
>>18901
I laughed
>> No. 18905
GODDAMMIT!
CREATIVE CRISIS!
>> No. 18906
>>18905
99.96% sure Saguya is HY now.
>> No. 18907
File 121899790022.png - (91.03KB , 475x356 , saguyarage.png ) [iqdb]
18907
>>18905

NIGGER.BE.JOKING.BEST
>> No. 18908
>>18906>>18907
At first I thought it would be a good joke...
But now, I really don't know what should Mokou say, and Ran Yakumo!RZt9E9hLys!!VjMTDlMGVj appears too busy right now, so he just doesn't know that I need his creative advices again...
>> No. 18909
>>18906
I'm pretty sure that Sakuya tripfag had already been around long before HY showed up. If memory serves me right.
>> No. 18911
>>18909

Then STF decided it should have a serious persona to counter its own stupidity and created HY. So what?
>> No. 18912
>>18911
Just trying to conceive this gave me a headache.
>> No. 18913
File 121899946927.png - (203.10KB , 500x500 , 507c57c263760c17b96196f07458278bbd7be96b.png ) [iqdb]
18913
>>18909 YOU!
You're right! I've followed that Gensokyo Mans writings from the beginning, I was the 'you are in my kitchen..' fag, etc..

And I don't know when HY will update..
>> No. 18914
>>18913
>And I don't know when HY will update..

about 7 minutes by my watch
>> No. 18916
RAN SHOWED UP!
SO I COULD FINISH THE RAWS... This means I will be ready in less than an hour
>> No. 18917
Keine steps to you. You sit up and you show her your bandaged hand. She ties it slowly, and throws the bloody piece of blanket aside. Mean while you look away because you don't want to feel yourself badly because of the sight of the wound.
"And where is the wound?" she asks you. And you look back at your hand, and surprisingly the your wound is already healed.
"What?? But it was here!" you say surprised and you try to move your hand. As if would never have been injured
Keine looks back at Mokou: "Could it be?" she asks Mokou "His wound has been already healed!"
"Or he just lied to us.." Mokou says on a disappointed voice. "There is only one way to find out the truth!" she stands up, and continues, "If we kill him!" at this moment Sakuya stands up, and she stands in front of you:
"No!! Please don't hurt him! I thought you were good guys!"
"Oh Sakuya, so you want to defend him?" Mokou says grinning at you..
"And what if he didn't dranked the elixir?" Keine says to Mokou "Then you will kill him for real!"
"Hmm.. you're right..." Mokou says with a thinking face. "But, how about a flying test? That will work for sure!"
"Mokou!" Keine shouts, like she would have enough from it. "Don't you remember how many times you dead before you could find out, how to fly?"
"Now wait a second! You're trying to tell me that the only way to find out that I dranked that elixir, that you kill me?" you say, a little bit lost tempered. And now everybody looks at you.
"Yes that's true, but.." Mokou tries to say, but you don't let her to finish the sentence
"Look I don't know what did Eirin gave me, I only know that she said that she made it in her early years and untill now, I was the only one man whom she gave from it!" you say


[ ]...
[ ]???
[ ]!!!
[ ]Write in!
>> No. 18919
[X] Offer to cut off your ring finger to see if it grows back.
[X] Go insane.

Could Scorn make a contribution for that part?
>> No. 18920
>>18917
>[ ]Write in!

[X] ?!
>> No. 18921
[Q] Jab the tip of your finger with something sharp, see how long it takes to heal.
>> No. 18923
>>18917
>at this moment Sakuya stands up, and she stands in front of you:
>"No!! Please don't hurt him!

So, Sakuya~n. I take it you like us after all?

[X] "What's so bad about drinking that elixir you mentioned?"
[X] After explanation: "Please don't hurt me!" GENUFLECT!

Pretend to be weak so Sakuya has to defend us from bully Mokou again.
>> No. 18924
[X] "To be honest, I know what Eirin gave me. She said it'd make me able to hump those bunnies at Eientei like I was one myself. Wanna see?"

That way we'd throw Mokou for a loop because she doesn't know what a dick is, Keine would blush because she read about dicks sometime and finally we'd be able to get a word in edgewise and stop this discussion which is taking a direction we don't like and ask directions to the forest of magic.
If Sakuya doesn't go apeshit on us for being lewd, that is. If she does, we'll find out whether or not we drank the Hourai elixir the knife way.
>> No. 18925
[ ]...

Silence is golden.
>> No. 18926
[†] Jab the tip of your finger with something sharp, see how long it takes to heal.
>> No. 18927
[+] Jab the tip of your finger with something sharp, see how long it takes to heal.
The Hourai Elixir provides near-instant regeneration of anything that isn't severe. This should be a good test.
>> No. 18929
[x] Jab the tip of your finger with something sharp, see how long it takes to heal.
>> No. 18930
[X] Jab the tip of your finger with something sharp, see how long it takes to heal.

Sakuya's knife works. Or you could just bite your finger.

>>18924

I raged. GJ.
>> No. 18936
[X] "To be honest, I know what Eirin gave me. She said it'd make me able to hump those bunnies at Eientei like I was one myself. Wanna see?"

Rock out with...
>> No. 18938
[X] Jab the tip of your finger with something sharp, see how long it takes to heal.

HAS WON! Nice write in!
But because today I had to work from 5:30 till 17:30, so I can't update, my brain is useless now, sorry. I'm also not sure that I can make one tomorrow, but on wednesday, I won't have to work, so there will be one or two updates..

ALSO: I hope the other writefags will update...
>> No. 18940
>>18938
There are no other writefags in here but you
>> No. 18968
[X] Jab the tip of your finger with something sharp, see how long it takes to heal.
>> No. 18998
>>18919
> Offer to cut off your ring finger to see if it grows back.
> cut off your ring finger
> ring finger

I RAGE'd!
>> No. 19020
update
>> No. 19040
>>19000
Sakuya lied, a few people cried!
>> No. 19041
When did you begin to call me Sakuya?

http://rapidshare.com/files/138510123/thsweetsmusic.zip.html
Because of your patience I've decided to upload some touhou related music..

ALSO: I AM WRITING NOW..
>> No. 19043
>>19041
Fuck yes! I'm taking it easy at my parents' place after my final exam in philosophy and don't have my own computer. I can use some touhou music right now.

I wonder if Mokou is going to be open to reason.
>> No. 19046
"If you dranked from the forbidden elixir, your soul will be immortal." Keine begans to explain, she's like your history teacher were, in your old school, "your body can be damaged, but it will regenerate from any injury.."
"B-but if I'm immortal, why can't I feel it?" you say "And what's with my powers?"
"You can't learn everything in less than a day!" Keine continues "You will find out, if you have any.."
"But we're still at the point.." Mokou interupts Keine "IF! you have dranked that elixir!"
"Look Mokou, I don't want to die, just because to find out what she made me drink!"
"Then I should just cut one of his fingers!" Mokou grins at you.
"NO WAY!" Sakuya shouts at those two.
"How about I jab the tip of my finger with my knife, and we should just wait and see, how long it takes to heal. If you say the truth, that the elixir heals it instant, then we will see." you say.
"It could work.." Mokou says, on a disappointed voice. You look around, and you see everybody is accepting your idea. You hear a relieved sigh, from Sakuya, it looks like she's worrying for you.

You take out your silverly glittering knife, and you jab the tip of your ringfinger.
"Ouch!" you see that your blood is coming out from the wound that you've made. Everybody is everybody is watching with bated breath, your finger. You can't help, but you trow away the knife from your other hand, and you grab your finger, and squizze it. But meanwhile Mokou has sneaked behind you and she suddenly grabs your hand. Damn she is strong! You can't move your hand away...
"Let's see" Mokou says a curious voice, as she pulls your hand closer to her eyes, to take a closer look at the wound, and she continues, "hmm..it looks like it has healed itself completely!"
"So... Am I a youkai now??" you ask.
"Most likely! But still, we can't be sure, untill we kill you." Mokou looks at you with a fake smile..
"Stop being so mean to him!" Sakuya steps to you, her face is red, "A-are you allright?" she says. At this moment, you feel that only Sakuya and you exists in this word, everything other is like nothing.
But the perfect moment stays a moment, because Mokou, just can't stay in silence, and she ruins everything:
"Hey lovers! Don't forget us, we're here!"
Suddenly Sakuya turns away, as she realizes that you aren't alone, and she looks very embarrassed.
"Do you have a hat?" Mokou continues. And she bursts out laughing. But you don't understand:
"What's so funny?" you ask from Mokou, but because she can't stop laughing, Keine answers the explains about the hat thing:
"Without a hat you can't be a youkai!"
....

[ ] Spoil Mokou
[ ] Ask about this hat topic
[ ] Try again the get out the forest thing
[ ] Random write in question....
>> No. 19047
[x] Ask about this hat topic

SILLY HATS ONLY
>> No. 19051
[X] Ask about this hat topic
>> No. 19053
File 121935657890.jpg - (66.61KB , 500x500 , 120944286884.jpg ) [iqdb]
19053
>"Without a hat you can't be a youkai!"

Hohohoho!

[X] Spoil Mokou

I understand all the choices but this one, so I'll vote the mystery option.
>> No. 19054
File 121935674513.gif - (386.10KB , 400x401 , sillyhatsonly.gif ) [iqdb]
19054
[x] Ask about this hat topic
>> No. 19057
>[] Spoil Mokou

What the hell does this mean? Entertain her? Show her a trick? All we got is regenera--

Oh. Oh...

[x] Play the knife game with Mokou.

"HEY, SAKUYA. DO THE THING WITH THE KNIFE."
>> No. 19059
[ ] Ask about this hat topic
lol?
>> No. 19060
[x] Ask about this hat topic
>> No. 19069
[†] Ask about this hat topic
>> No. 19070
[x] Ask about this hat topic

Steal Touhou hats, there should be a CYOA like that.
>> No. 19072
[x] Play the knife game with Mokou.

"HEY, SAKUYA. DO THE THING WITH THE KNIFE."
>> No. 19075
[x] Play the knife game with Mokou.

"HEY, SAKUYA. DO THE THING WITH THE KNIFE."

Don't know if Saguya would get this or not. Still, too few votes.
>> No. 19078
[X] Spoil Mokou

Whatever this does.
>> No. 19079
[x] Play the knife game with Mokou.

we can always grow more fingers

>"HEY, SAKUYA. DO THE THING WITH THE KNIFE."

http://knifething.ytmnd.com/
>> No. 19080
SILLY HATS WON.

ALSO: WRITIN' A LITTLE BIT LATER..
>> No. 19081
>>19080
HOLY SHIT THAT IS AWESOME
>> No. 19083
>>19080
Do you take things "into consideration"?

If yes,
[X] Try again the get out the forest thing
>> No. 19084
>>19080
"HEY, SAKUYA. DO THE THING WITH THE KNIFE."
>> No. 19086
>>19084
"NO, SAKUYA! DON'T DO THE THING WITH THE-" *thuck* ;_;
>> No. 19087
>>19080

We missed our chance to play mumbletypeg with Sakuya & Mokou? Goddammit.
>> No. 19094
[X] Spoil Mokou
>> No. 19109
One easy way to test our immortality:

[x] Rape Mokou
>> No. 19110
[x] Violate Mokou
>> No. 19115
Writing now..

ALSO: Attacking Mokou is a GENUFLECT option.
Raping her before Sakuya's eyes would be the end of my story..
Because you chose the nake under the sheet option, that's why Sakuya is kind now, but she has forgotten about her memories, and she doesn't has her pocket watch, so she's like a useless companion now..
>I'm glad, that my medicine, that I've made in my early years worked well. Untill now, you were the only man whom I gave from this. Eirin said to you awhile ago.
But I'm not sure it was the hourai elixir.. Maybe it was just an earlier research project, but it would be better to ask Eirin about this, but now I don't think she would answer, so I'm advicing to get back to Eintei later..
>> No. 19121
File 121950704564.jpg - (281.95KB , 900x640 , 1219506905015.jpg ) [iqdb]
19121
>>19115

LOOK THE EAST IS BURNING RED~
>> No. 19133
"Without a hat you can't be a youkai!" Keine begins.
"Do I need a fancy hat like yours? Or it doesn't matter, what kind of hat I put on? you ask, and you sit down on the ground, because you see, that this explanation will take more than five minutes.
"Every youkai has a hat, some has a beuntiful one like I do, and some has silly hat...." and so Keine begins to explain, who wears a what kind of hat. What you hear, is only unknown names, you doesn't understand it all, but you are listening, like you did in the class a few years ago...
Meanwhile Sakuya, sat down near you, and she is untieing the bandages from your injuried shoulder. You look at her, and you see her smiling face, but you hear Keine has stopped talking, you look back at her:
"I'm listening, I'm listening!" you say.
"How is wound?" Keine asks.
"It's still hurts." you say "But it's bearable." But then Sakuya touches it, and you cry out in pain. And the wound begans blooding again.
"I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean that.." Sakuya says. The last words that you hear for awhile, because the pain you feel is too high. You close your eyes and you try not to think about your wound. At this time you can't hear anything...
After seven minutes of being unconscious, the pain starts to calms down, and it comes to a bearable state, you open your eyes again...
Sakuya is hugging you, and she's crying. You look around and you see Keine sits near to you, looking at you with a worried face. Then you spot Mokou. She is leaning against a bamboo arms crossed.
"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Please forgive me!" Sakuya says, holding you more tighter. And you just hug her:
"I have already forgiven! You silly little girl!" you say on a joking sound, in attemp to cheer her up a little. But at the end of your sentence, your stomach rumbles.
"Are you hungry?" Sakuya asks a dumb question. Of course you're hungry you didn't eat anything for a long time.
"Let's head back to my house! I can cook for you something." Keine offers you.
"It's a great idea!" Sakuya approves. But Mokou let's out a sad sigh:
"I guess, I can't fight with Kaguya today.."
And so, you took the road towards Keine's house. And so you left the Forest of Bamboo.
The scene has changed. you're walking now in an open area. You can see a few trees, and you're walking in the green grass. It's already dawn. You see the Sun is slowly vanishing behind the snowy mountains. It's a beuntiful scenery. You would take a picture if you had a camera with you...

[ ] Ask something from someone! (You should write the question, and the person whom you want to ask)
[ ] Stay silent.
>> No. 19136
[x] "HEY, SAKUYA. DO THE THING WITH THE KNIFE."
>> No. 19138
[x] Ask Keine for a camera
>> No. 19140
{x} P-please violate me, Mokou
goes in all fields.
>> No. 19141
>[x] "HEY, SAKUYA. DO THE THING WITH THE KNIFE."

wait for it...

[x] Ask Keine: "So about this 'hat' thing then, why isn't Mokou wearing one? This isn't part of some kind of creepy youkai initiation, is it? Am I going to have to dress up in stupid costumes and sing the Gensokyo national anthem backwards?"
[x] To Mokou: "Sorry to rain on your bloodlust parade there, but if it'll make you feel any better, we can play the knife game when we get to Keine's house."
[x] To Sakuya: "Don't worry, Sakuya; I'm sure your memory will come back when we retrieve your pocket watch."
>> No. 19143
[x] Laugh and point at Sakuya's stolen clothing: "I just imagined how mortified that crackpot doctor will be when she wakes up in the middle of a forest with no clothes on!"
[x] Ask Keine: "So about this 'hat' thing then, why isn't Mokou wearing one? This isn't part of some kind of creepy youkai initiation, is it? Am I going to have to dress up in stupid costumes and sing the Gensokyo national anthem backwards?"
[x] To Mokou: "Sorry to rain on your bloodlust parade there, but if it'll make you feel any better, we can play the knife game when we get to Keine's house."
[x] Put your arm around Sakuya. "Don't worry, Sakuya; me and my squad of ultimate badasses will protect you!"

levity makan & referancan gaems
>> No. 19145
[x] To Sakuya: "Is that a knife in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?"
>> No. 19150
[x] Laugh and point at Sakuya's stolen clothing: "I just imagined how mortified that crackpot doctor will be when she wakes up in the middle of a forest with no clothes on!"
[x] Ask Keine: "So about this 'hat' thing then, why isn't Mokou wearing one? This isn't part of some kind of creepy youkai initiation, is it? Am I going to have to dress up in stupid costumes and sing the Gensokyo national anthem backwards?"
[x] To Mokou: "Sorry to rain on your bloodlust parade there, but if it'll make you feel any better, we can play the knife game when we get to Keine's house."
[x] Put your arm around Sakuya. "Don't worry, Sakuya; me and my squad of ultimate badasses will protect you!"

This is the only path, I have no regrets.
>> No. 19151
>This is the only path, I have no regrets.
So as I wouldn't have any regrets, if you would die, or caved, or you would be end in a cage, locked away from the external world...
>> No. 19153
>>19151

That sounded like poetry until I looked at the name.

HY, you're not doing a very good job of concealing your power level.
>> No. 19154
PLEASE VOTE A LITTLE MORE! THEN I WILL I WRITE TODAY's UPDATE...
>> No. 19155
>>19151
> So as I wouldn't have any regrets, if you would die

Bad Sakuya. Bad, bad Sakuya! You're so cold towards us.

[x] Laugh and point at Sakuya's stolen clothing: "I just imagined how mortified that crackpot doctor will be when she wakes up in the middle of a forest with no clothes on!"
[x] To Mokou: "Sorry to rain on your bloodlust parade there, but if it'll make you feel any better, we can play the knife game when we get to Keine's house."
[x] Put your arm around Sakuya. "Don't worry, Sakuya; me and my squad of ultimate badasses will protect you!"
>> No. 19156
>>19154

I would have voted already yesterday if I had been online. Sorry, I'm late.

ps: Don't go to lenghts having someone proof-read your posts. I think your earlier posts were more fluid. On the other hand, that's of course only my opinion and others might see it differently. Aside from that, good work so far. I can see the effort.
>> No. 19157
[x] Laugh and point at Sakuya's stolen clothing: "I just imagined how mortified that crackpot doctor will be when she wakes up in the middle of a forest with no clothes on!"
[x] To Mokou: "Sorry to rain on your bloodlust parade there, but if it'll make you feel any better, we can play the knife game when we get to Keine's house
[x] Put your arm around Sakuya. "Don't worry, Sakuya; I'm sure your memory will come back when we retrieve your pocket watch."

Girl in one hand, literally a chip on our shoulder, fainting from pain. What are we? A touchy-feely bad ass?
>> No. 19161
[x] Laugh and point at Sakuya's stolen clothing: "I just imagined how mortified that crackpot doctor will be when she wakes up in the middle of a forest with no clothes on!"
[x] To Mokou: "Sorry to rain on your bloodlust parade there, but if it'll make you feel any better, we can play the knife game when we get to Keine's house
[x] Put your arm around Sakuya. "Don't worry, Sakuya; I'm sure your memory will come back when we retrieve your pocket watch."
>> No. 19162
Hey Sakuya!It's me Ran! I can't help cause my net was suck. That's my sister's comp. Keep going!

[x] To Sakuya: "Don't worry, Sakuya; I'm sure your memory will come back when we retrieve your pocket watch."
>> No. 19163
[x] Laugh and point at Sakuya's stolen clothing: "I just imagined how mortified that crackpot doctor will be when she wakes up in the middle of a forest with no clothes on!"
[x] Put your arm around Sakuya. "Don't worry, Sakuya; I'm sure your memory will come back when we retrieve your pocket watch."
>> No. 19164
Alright VOTE STOP!
Votes counted, after I've finished with several private things, I will write the update.
It will be today, late at night as usuall..

ALSO: Nobody proof-reads my posts. And thanks for your the semi-critism, semi-compliment post.
>> No. 19166
>>19164
You are awesome. I love you.
>> No. 19167
[x] Laugh and point at Sakuya's stolen clothing: "I just imagined how mortified that crackpot doctor will be when she wakes up in the middle of a forest with no clothes on!"
[x] Ask Keine: "So about this 'hat' thing then, why isn't Mokou wearing one? This isn't part of some kind of creepy youkai initiation, is it? Am I going to have to dress up in stupid costumes and sing the Gensokyo national anthem backwards?"
[x] To Mokou: "Sorry to rain on your bloodlust parade there, but if it'll make you feel any better, we can play the knife game when we get to Keine's house."
[x] Put your arm around Sakuya. "Don't worry, Sakuya; me and my squad of ultimate badasses will protect you!"
>> No. 19173
>>19162 I curse your net-provider!

I just don't have any good idea ;_;
>> No. 19174
File 121961805591.png - (426.93KB , 700x500 , 61d811c0c107192945c3d6a14a711b57693c8d2e.png ) [iqdb]
19174
After an hour you got to a road. It is rather wide so you are able to go beside Sakuya. She seems quite depressed. But you just don't know what you should say...
The long walk is rather boring, nobody speaks a word and the silence starts to irritate you:
"Are we there yet?" you ask on a bored voice.
"No yet!" Keine responds to your question. "But we've already passed the halfway. Only an hour from here." You just nod as confirmation. Then again that silence. It's already night and it starts to depress you as well. But then you look at Sakuya's new clothing. You see that the skirt is a little bit tight, and it gives you a really nice view on her butt.
"It suits you!" you say suddenly, confused by the view.
"What?"
"I mean the clothes, that you've got from that stupid doctor!"
"Thanks!" she says at last, but her voice still sounds sad.
"You know!" you say, putting your arm around Sakuya's shoulder. "I've just imagined how mortified that crackpot doctor will be when she wakes up in the middle of a forest with no clothes on!" but still no positive reaction, only Mokou bursts out laughing:
"You really let Eirin in the forest naked?" Mokou manages to say, she's laughing so hard her eyes tear up.
"I don't care!" Sakuya says angrily and she goes further, to gain some distance from you. Why is she angry now?
Then Mokou joins you, walking beside.
"What's with her?" she asks
"I don't know, maybe she will get better if she would have her memories again." you say, but Mokou laughs. "I'm happy to see at least one of us has good mood now."
"You don't know anything about her, right?" Mokou says but then she begans to wishper to you, "You just don't know how bad she can be sometimes. Don't bother her too much, or you will get a nice knife, into your heart..." a cold shiver runs down your spine as you hear those words from Mokou... And it suddenly brings back your memories about Sakuya, when you saw her fighting, back then in your Word. And it's rather frightening....

[ ] Leave her be for a while.
[ ] Say: Don't worry, Sakuya; I'm sure your memory will come back when we retrieve your pocket watch.
[ ] Just arrive to Keine's house already
>> No. 19175
[x] Throw your arm around Sakuya.
[x] Say: Don't worry, Sakuya; I'm sure your memory will come back when we retrieve your pocket watch. Until then, me and my squad of ultimate badasses will protect you!

I refuse to take a hint.
>> No. 19179
[x] Say: Don't worry, Saguya; I'm sure your memory will come back when we retrieve your pocket watch.
[x] Throw your arm around Sakuya.
[x] Surreptitiously cop a feel.
>> No. 19180
[x] Throw your arm around Sakuya.
[x] Say: Don't worry, Sakuya; I'm sure your memory will come back when we retrieve your pocket watch. Until then, me and my squad of ultimate badasses will protect you!
>> No. 19181
[x] Say: Don't worry, Saguya; I'm sure your memory will come back when we retrieve your pocket watch.
[x] Throw your arm around Sakuya.
>> No. 19184
[x] Throw your arm around Mokou.
[x] "Should I tell you more about our escape from Eientei?"
>> No. 19185
[x] Put your coat around Sakuya.
[x] Say: Don't worry, Sakuya; I'm sure your memory will come back when we retrieve your pocket watch.

We have a coat, right? Or are we scantily clad, too? That would explain why Sakuya avoids us. We're naughty and a wanna-be streaker.

In before Ran.
>> No. 19186
[X] Leave her be for a while.

Consideration vote.
>> No. 19187
[x] Put your coat around Sakuya.
[x] Say: Don't worry, Sakuya; I'm sure your memory will come back when we retrieve your pocket watch.
>> No. 19188
[x] Just arrive to Keine's house already
>> No. 19189
[x] Say: Don't worry, Saguya; I'm sure your memory will come back when we retrieve your pocket watch.
[x] Throw your arm around Sakuya.
[x] Surreptitiously cop a feel.
>> No. 19190
[†] Say: Don't worry, Sakuya; I'm sure your memory will come back when we retrieve your pocket watch.
>> No. 19194
[x] Just arrive to your house already

and get to writing!
>> No. 19195
>I just don't have any idea how to continue.

CREATIVE CRISIS/7 minutes...
Will be back tomorrow till then you have more time to vote...
>> No. 19196
[x] Throw your arm around Mokou.
[x] "Should I tell you more about our escape from Eientei?"
[x] Throw your arm around Mokou.
[x] "Should I tell you more about our escape from Eientei?"
[x] Throw your arm around Mokou.
[x] "Should I tell you more about our escape from Eientei?"
[x] Throw your arm around Mokou.
[x] "Should I tell you more about our escape from Eientei?"
[x] Throw your arm around Mokou.
[x] "Should I tell you more about our escape from Eientei?"
>> No. 19199
[x] Throw your arm around Mokou.
[x] "Should I tell you more about our escape from Eientei?"

waifu switchan gaem
>> No. 19200
[x] Throw your arm around Mokou.
[x] "Should I tell you more about our escape from Eientei?"
>> No. 19202
File 121972817127.jpg - (270.95KB , 600x800 , mokou.jpg ) [iqdb]
19202
[X] Throw your arm around Mokou.
[X] "Should I tell you more about our escape from Eientei?"

Fuck yes you are the best write-in ever. >>19184 you genius.
>> No. 19203
HURRY UP HY, YOUR SEVEN MINUTES ARE ALMOST UP
>> No. 19204
[x] Say: Don't worry, Saguya; I'm sure your memory will come back when we retrieve your pocket watch.
[x] Throw your arm around Sakuya.

Whichever variation of this.
>> No. 19205
[x] Put your kimono around Sakuya and be naked!
[x] Say: Don't worry, Sakuya; I'm sure your memory will come back when we retrieve your pocket watch.
>> No. 19206
[x] Put your kimono around Sakuya and be naked!
[x] Say: Don't worry, Sakuya; I'm sure your memory will come back when we retrieve your pocket watch.

Ok, so we're fabulous!
>> No. 19207
[x] Put your coat around Sakuya.
[x] Say: Don't worry, Sakuya; I'm sure your memory will come back when we retrieve your pocket watch.
>> No. 19209
writing now...

but Anon don't have a coat->he wears that kimono..
Sakuya isn't frightened..
put your arms around Mokou?? WTF??
put your arms around her again, I don't think she would be happy for it, but I will try!
>> No. 19210
>>19209
I take it Sakuya isn't too happy about our choices. I say it was a lose-lose situation from the start. You just can't please women.
>> No. 19211
Sakuya Tripfag wants to have more Sakuya.
>> No. 19212
>>19209
I'd like to hear your expertise. What could we have done for her to stop being grumpy or gloomy. Whichever it is.

Is this thread on autosage yet? Then we need a new one.
>> No. 19213
[x] Throw your arm around Mokou.
[x] "Nice pants, wanna fuck?"
>> No. 19214
>>19212
Autosage is 200 here, so no.

Hurry up, Saguya.
>> No. 19222
Many questions are in your mind now unanswered. Why is Sakuya so grumpy now? You didn't say anything wrong...or maybe you've said... And Mokou's words about her... Is she really that bad? You just can't imagine it. She's so harmless, and she was so kind back then. And that medicine you've taken, was it the hourai elixir? Are you really immortal or are you not? Can you believe in them? That Mokou she is always watching you, she doesn't trust you. And what if they lead you into their trap? Everything has gotten rather suspicious for you. Can you really trust them?
While you're thinking about these questions you're watching Sakuya's delicious ass, you would grab it and you would squizze it hard, but in her current mood she would probably slap you on the face...
Then suddenly you bump into Sakuya, she's about to fall, but you manage to catch her by putting your arms around her waist.
"Hey! Don't stop so suddenly!" you say
"I-I'm sorry..." Sakuya says with a blushing face.­
"LOVERS!!" Mokou shouts into your ears grinning at you.
"We've arrived. This is my house..." Keine says opening the door. "Come in! And make yourselves at home!"

You let go off Sakuya and she walks into the japanese style little building. Then Mokou slaps your back:
"Now get to the inside!"
The house from inside looks like a normal one.
"This way!" Keine shows you the way into the kitchen. "Please take a seat! I'm sure I have something to eat, just wait a little." and she disappears trough a door. Mokou sits down, than Sakuya sits down beside her. You take a seat on the other side of the table. Then Keine appears again, in her hands holding a big pannacotta!
"That looks delicious!" you say really amused of it's greatness.
During the dinner you ask various things about Gensokyo, and Keine asks your questions with a great empathy, she even shows it on a fancy hand drawed map that hangs on a wall, what happened where. After you've finished with the pannacotta, you're still talking a little.Then you hear it's started to rain outside...

[ ] Ask for some normal clothes
[ ] Say goodbye...
[ ] Ask Sakuya if she remembers about anything
[ ] Ask Keine or Mokou about Sakuya.
>> No. 19223
[X] Ask for some normal clothes.
>> No. 19224
[X] Ask Keine or Mokou about Sakuya.

GET HER MEM'RIES BACK

>you say really amused of it's greatness

Not sure if this is indeed a typo or not, but it amused me.
>> No. 19226
[x] Ask Sakuya if she remembers about anything
[x] Ask Keine or Mokou about Sakuya.
[x] Hand Sakuya her knife, and ask her to show you some tricks (e.g., the knife game, mumbletypeg, knife tossing, twirling, shadowboxing, juggling, etc.); task-oriented memory is often preserved in amnesia, and it might help jog the rest of her memories.

The obligatory "HEY, SAKUYA. DO THE THING WITH THE KNIFE."
>> No. 19228
[x] Ask Mokou if she has some spare pants.
>> No. 19229
[x] Get some booze and have a party!

We're rained in, aren't we? The timing couldn't be better.
>> No. 19235
[x] Ask Keine or Mokou about Cirno.

The strongest in Gensokyo sewing a silly hat ... that would be the strongest silly hat.
>> No. 19238
File 121980032639.jpg - (21.31KB , 335x331 , retard moku.jpg ) [iqdb]
19238
Is this /sdm/ or /eintei/? Get out of here Mokoufags!

[ ] Ask Sakuya if she remembers about anything
[ ] Ask Keine or Mokou about Sakuya.
>> No. 19242
[ ] Ask Sakuya if she remembers about anything
[ ] Ask Keine or Mokou about Sakuya.
>> No. 19246
[X] Say goodbye...

Back to SDM?
>> No. 19247
You can vote a little more, because I have to reinstall my XP...
>> No. 19248
[†] Ask for some normal clothes
[†] Ask Sakuya if she remembers about anything
[†] Ask Keine or Mokou about Sakuya.
>> No. 19249
[x] Flirt with Mokou
>> No. 19250
[x] Tell them that you are in fact a girl trapped in a men's body. Yukari did it. You need their help to recover your true body, which is said to lie deep down inside the catacobs beneath the SDM.
>> No. 19251
[X] Ask for some normal clothes
[X] Ask Sakuya if she remembers about anything
[X] Ask Keine or Mokou about Sakuya.

>[x] Tell them that you are in fact a girl trapped in a men's body. Yukari did it. You need their help to recover your true body, which is said to lie deep down inside the catacobs beneath the SDM.
Patchu would pour boiling water on us. Ouch!
>> No. 19252
[x] Ask for normal people close
[x] Ask Sakuya if she remembers about anything
[x] Ask Keine or Mokou about Sakuya
>> No. 19272
[x] Ask for normal people close
[x] Ask Sakuya if she remembers about anything
[x] Ask Keine or Mokou about Sakuya
>> No. 19274
[ ] Ask Sakuya if she remembers about anything
[ ] Ask Keine or Mokou about Sakuya.
>> No. 19275
[x] Ask for normal people close
[x] Ask Sakuya if she remembers about anything
[x] Ask Keine or Mokou about Sakuya
>> No. 19276
[X] Ask for some normal clothes
[X] Ask Sakuya if she remembers about anything

And make a new thread!
>> No. 19277
[X] Say goodbye...
>> No. 19278
[ ] Ask for some normal clothes
[ ] Ask Sakuya if she remembers about anything
[ ] Ask Keine or Mokou about a threesome.
>> No. 19281
UPDATE

Installing XP takes 2 hours, not 20!
>> No. 19282
>>19281
In Soviet SDM, XP installs Saguya.
>> No. 19284
>>19281
I would write now, but I'm still under shock, because I've met HY on the IRC for the first time..

There will be an update tonight..
>> No. 19285
>>19284
I think that feeling might be mutual.

[X] Ask for some normal clothes
[X] Ask Sakuya if she remembers about anything
>> No. 19287
>>19284

Isn't that like Batman and Bruce Wayne being in the same room at the same time?