[Return]
Archived thread

File 121745037438.jpg - (86.75KB , 802x534 , sunset.jpg ) [iqdb]
17385 No. 17385
Darkness in every direction floods your vision, and you begin to question if you’re still asleep, especially since you can’t even see yourself.

“Don’t worry. It’s not like you’re dead.”

You turn on your heels toward the voice. Your muscles tense and relax in preparation for a fight. Surprise is a deadly advantage, one you hate to see in the hands of an adversary. Your eyes focus quickly when you catch sight of him.

“What?” Inquires the man monotonously. A lanky, old man, completely bald and wearing a set of spectacles with a chain going from one end of the eyeglass frame behind his head to the other is sitting in a rather over stuffed, high-backed chair. He’s wearing a full suit and bow tie, sitting with rather impeccable posture, and doesn’t seem at all alarmed that the both of you seem to be surrounded in all directions by absolute nothingness. “Don’t act so surprised,” he intones pointing a long finger at you, “I’d be surprised too if this wasn’t my bloody job.” He pauses for a moment looking you dead in the eyes. You begin to open your mouth to speak, but he cuts you off before your mouth is even halfway open. “In a few words I may say you’re at a juncture in your life.” He stands up, voice growing louder as he speaks, “In a few more, I might bother to tell you this is going to be one hell of a juncture.” His face bares neither a smile nor frown. “But alas, as much as I enjoy bantering with the guests, I must digress. Down to business. You,” He points at you once again, “in the physical sense, have ceased to exist.” He extends two fists, palms forward into the air and extends all his fingers wide in a single motion before letting his hands fall back to his sides. “Understand?”

You shake your head slowly. Quite honestly you don’t. This man says you’re not dead, but you don’t exist? His unnerving stare seems permanently locked on your face.

The lanky man sighs, “Okay, let’s start simpler than that,” he says taking his seat again. “How old would you say you are right now?”

What kind of question is that? Well, you haven’t looked at a calendar since you were younger, but you took up your martial training when you were sixteen. Swore an oath to develop and master one technique a year. You’ve never broken that oath, so you’d be…

Your legs collapse beneath you with the realization. Too shocked to even question how a chair found its way under you, you recount the five hundred and seven techniques. All of them memorized down to the last detail. Five hundred and twenty three years old.

“Pretty big shock isn’t it?” the man intones, “And no. It’s not impossible. You ever here the saying, ‘if a tree falls in the deep of a wood and no one is around to hear it, does it make a noise?’ Well it does, and you know it’s quite the racket at that, and you know why? Because people believe that trees fall and that when they do, they make a damn noise. You on the other hand, became too famous, too well known and honored to possibly be human. Everyone believes you’re some god incarnate, and when you turned, what? One hundred fifty years old? And could still strike fear into young men’s hearts, making them shit their collective trousers. At that moment, no one could believe you’d ever die. And just like those bloody falling trees HAVE to make noise because everybody thinks they HAVE to, YOU couldn’t possibly die because no one THINKS you ever will.”

Absorbing all of this is a bit tricky. You have to calm yourself. Breath in. Breath out. You recount most of your life; All of the simple things that occupied so much time. When did you stop keeping track? And if you couldn’t die…

“If I can’t die, then what did you mean when you said I ‘ceased to exist’?”

“Good! The man has a brain!” his expressionless face still doesn’t change as the emotion in his words do, “Belief is a powerful thing. And people don’t believe you exist. They can’t. Who’d believe in immortal people or that they’d ever meet one? Funny isn’t it? You can’t die and yet can’t exist all due to the power of belief.” He pushes his slipping spectacles back up the bridge of his nose. “Makes you wonder why all the lonely men in the world don’t just believe, as hard as they can, in a private land packed to the brim with beautiful, bi-curious women. Doesn’t it?”

He continues to stare into your eyes in the same fashion he has since you first saw him. As the silence drags on, you can’t help but wonder if that was a rhetorical question or not.

“Maybe one day someone will actually get that joke,” he says almost too quietly to hear.

Again he stands, towering over you in your seated position. “So here’s the deal. You are currently here.” He points down at your feet. “And soon you must go there.” Your eyes follow his finger as it points off to your right.

Where nothing was before, an immensely oversized painting hangs in the middle of the darkness. Mountains, rivers, forests, and tiny houses litter the canvas with more detail than you could possibly imagine. At first, you had mistaken it for a window in the sky.

“Gensokyo! A land where most all mythical beings like yourself end up living!”

The lanky, old mans voice begins to boom. He lifts the index finger of his left hand into the air. “You can either go there as the myth men believed you to be: Nigh immortal, driven to kill for honor, and the best at what you are. A youkai as they call them in gensokyo. The mythical creatures… Or,” He raises the index finger of his left hand, “you go there as the man you believe you are: A five hundred twenty three year old man. In which case I could only imagine you would be alive for a few moments at best before your body gives way.”

The lanky, old man continues to stare, waiting for an answer.

[ ] Not much of a choice, live as a youkai.
[ ] You’d never forsake your humanity, die as a human.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I write slow.
I write decently.
Write-ins are always welcome. No exceptions.
Extra rules will be explained later.

>> No. 17386
File 121745068917.jpg - (301.00KB , 614x718 , 1206825387021.jpg ) [iqdb]
17386
Martial arts youkai? In /sdm/? I like where this is going.

[x] Not much of a choice, live as a youkai.
>> No. 17387
{X} Not much of a choice, live as a youkai.

whee
>> No. 17388
[X] Not much of a choice, live as a youkai.
>> No. 17389
[X] You’d never forsake your humanity, die as a human.

She will loose the interest in you.

ALSO: HY is that you?
>> No. 17390
>>17389

Who is 'she'?
>> No. 17391
[x] You want both. Live on as an undead zombie.
>> No. 17392
File 121745169842.jpg - (94.59KB , 697x372 , 1212043156071.jpg ) [iqdb]
17392
>>17390
who else would he be talking about
>> No. 17393
[X] Not much of a choice, live as a youkai.
>> No. 17394
[x] You’d never forsake your humanity, die as a human.

We'll become a martial artist ghost that appears in spirit form over Meiling's head and says "HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN EVERYTHING I TAUGHT YOU?!"
>> No. 17395
>>17389
No.
>> No. 17396
[Q] Not much of a choice, live as a youkai.

I like were this is going. Seriously, 523 years of incredible martial arts training? We'll fit right in~
>> No. 17397
If you're going to be writing, it might be wise to get a tripcode eventually. At the very least, when(if) your story gets really popular.
>> No. 17398
>>17395
[X] Defeat them both!

ALSO: so you're just one of HY's personalities.
>> No. 17399
>>17398
...
>> No. 17400
>>17398
Get back to writing. MPD is best when you are blissfully unaware.
>> No. 17401
>>17397
a) Don't know how.
b) Don't currently care.

>>17398
If by one of HY's personalities you mean an entirely different person. Then, yes. Yes I am. And so are you.

Anyway, I'll leave this up till tonight. I'm on American Eastern Standard time, and will probably only write early afternoons till late.
>> No. 17403
>>17401
>a) Don't know how.
In the name field: (name)#(magicword). Above is the result.
>> No. 17404
>>17403
Thanks.
>> No. 17405
[ ] Not much of a choice, live as a youkai.
>> No. 17406
[x] Not much of a choice, live as a youkai.

Can't really start the story if we decide to just up and die.
>> No. 17407
[+] Not much of a choice, live as a youkai.
Time for JAOOOOO!
>> No. 17410
[X] Not much of a choice, live as a youkai.

Are we motherfucking Pai Mei?
>> No. 17412
[x] Not much of a choice, live as a youkai.
>> No. 17413
[x] Not much of a choice, live as a youkai.
>> No. 17415
[x] Not much of a choice, live as a youkai.
>> No. 17416
>>17401

Melancholy, is that you?
>> No. 17417
[x] Not much of a choice, live as a youkai.
go for it
>> No. 17418
[X] Not much of a choice, live as a youkai.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The incessant rain comes to a dead stop and behind you now is a perfectly circular pond tinted crimson. You can swear the reflection of the full moon in its red water is just taunting you; laughing at you and the dead woman at your feet.

Everything had happened so fast.

***************************************

“That’s not much of a choice,” you start, “I’m not so fond of dying.”

The lanky old man grins madly, his spectacles slipping entirely from his face as he bows low where he stands in front of you in your chair. The frames now swing like a pendulum from his neck.

“Interesting… A warrior like you who still hesitates in fear at the mere thought of death...” Still bowing he lifts his head, now only feet from your own. His eyes are red.

With one swift movement the lanky, old man grabs you by the throat and flings you to one side.

Into the painting.

Surrounded by stars in an evening sky, you feel oddly light and can feel a slight wind to your back. Without moving you quickly access your situation.

The bald man and the darkness are nowhere in sight. Wherever he is you’ll have to deal with him later. The stars seem to be moving and you notice it’s particularly cold. The wind on your back is getting progressively stronger, and the only thing you can hear now is the sound of rushing wind. At the edge of your vision a bird is flying upside down into the distance. OH GOD YOU’RE FALLING.

An arm thrown hastily to the side causes you begin spinning wildly, but despite the tumbling you are able to catch sight of what’s below you, and it’s not the ground.

Black storm clouds obscure everything below, flashes of lightning going from cloud to cloud. The rushing winds sound like whispers compared to the boom of a thunder clap.

“Shit”

[ ] Try to slow your fall. You were never fond of gravity.
[ ] Try to fall faster. You don’t want to spend too much quality time with those clouds.
[ ] That old man had one hell of a grip. Rub your throat.
[ ] Count to 10.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Afterthought..."
Extra Rules:
BOMBS.
Deadly situations come and go, and I'll give fair warning in my writing to deadly situations. If I don't think the warning is fair enough. I'll out right tell you.

Like here, you got a one in four chance of Bad Ending. HOWEVER! You also have a one in four chance of earning a BOMB. With said BOMB, you can avoid, devestate, or just plain turn the tables on any one event. Playing it safe will not earn you BOMBs, and without earning any BOMBs it'll be impossible to get a Truly Good End. Votes to use a BOMB must win by a minimum of 4 votes. Your current stock of BOMBs is 0. Good luck.
>> No. 17419
>>17418
Interesting, let us see how this will work out in the long run.

[x] Try to fall faster. You don’t want to spend too much quality time with those clouds.
A little bit of insanity may be the best way.
>> No. 17420
[X] Try to fall faster. You don’t want to spend too much quality time with those clouds.

This is so obviously a BAD END choice that it can't possibly be an actual BAD END choice.
>> No. 17421
[X] FLY DAMMIT!
>> No. 17422
>>17418
>laughing at you and the dead woman at your feet.
So nobody else noticed this line?

I guess we land on Meiling.
>> No. 17423
[X] Try to fall faster. You don’t want to spend too much quality time with those clouds.

Over five hundred years of training, and we don't have a "step through the air" attack technique?
>> No. 17424
[X] Try to fall faster. You don’t want to spend too much quality time with those clouds.
>> No. 17425
>>17422
I thought it was a flashback.
[Q] Try to fall faster, you don't want to spend to much quality time with those clouds.
>> No. 17426
>>17425

I think we're currently in a flashback and that line is an event in the present.
>> No. 17428
{X} Try to fall faster, you don't want to spend to much quality time with those clouds.
"Wheeee~"
>> No. 17430
[X] Try to fall faster. You don’t want to spend too much quality time with those clouds.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you continue to whip around in the wind, you decide that getting through those storm clouds as fast as possible is your top priority. And doing your best impression of a diving bird, head first, eyes forward, and arms and legs back, you rocket downward.

That old man must have had one hell of a grip. You still feel the pain fresh on your throat. Did the old man have claws? Suddenly the pain grows sharper and more intense. Plummeting at this angle, you can hear the wind whistling over the holes in your neck and feel your blood, warmer than the air around you, trailing up your torso and up your right leg.

You crash into the darkness of the clouds.

It feels like a lake. So cold. Your breathing which was labored to begin with now feels impossible. The idea of drowning in the sky sounds poetic, but you don’t dwell on it as the added water weight helps you careen faster downward. Towards what, you couldn’t guess. You doubt you could see your hand in front of you face in these clouds.

Your body tingles with a strange warmth. Odd. Especially considering it’s so cold you can’t even feel your blood through all the water. You feel your hair begin to stand on end all over your body. Your eyes widen.

And as quickly as you entered the clouds, you find yourself exiting. A pillar of light burns a line in your vision from not far away, and another wave of static heat flows over your body. The light from this bolt allows you to see what’s below you. And again it’s not the ground.

And for once, you’re glad for it.

You black out, as you hit the water with a splash.

[ ] Pirates
[ ] Ninjas
[ ] Robots
[ ] School girls

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No Bad End, yet No BOMB. Nice try though.
>> No. 17431
[x] Robotic ninja-pirate school girls.
>> No. 17432
[] Ninjas
>> No. 17433
{X} Robot ninja-pirate schoolgirls.
( ಠ∀ಠ)
>> No. 17434
[x] Vikings.
>> No. 17436
>>17418
>without earning any BOMBs it'll be impossible to get a Truly Good End
Just earning them, or actually using them?
>> No. 17437
[x] Pirates
>> No. 17438
{X} Robot ninja-pirate schoolgirls.
>> No. 17439
>>17436
Earning them.
You can do a stellar job without using them.
I'd still suggest using them though.
It'll help alot.
>> No. 17440
[+] Robotic ninja-pirate school girls.
haha, what?
>> No. 17441
This story does not appear to suck.
>> No. 17442
[x] Ninjas

TENGU NINJA!?
>> No. 17443
[x] Robot pirates. On an island.


I WANT TO ARM WRESTLE COWBOYS. ON THE MOON.
>> No. 17444
[X] Robot school girls.

Multi?
>> No. 17445
File 121754254490.jpg - (34.17KB , 837x591 , hoot.jpg ) [iqdb]
17445
>>17441
>> No. 17446
[x] Tentacle beasts.
>> No. 17447
[x] Chuck Norris.
>> No. 17448
>>17447
Old joke is old.
[X] Robot Ninja Pirate School Girls.
The only choice.
>> No. 17449
[ ] Ninjas
>> No. 17450
[X] Robot
>> No. 17451
[x] Pirates

yarr
>> No. 17452
(X) Robot Ninja Pirate School Girls.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Your heart could never beat harder. Exhausted, out of breath, dumbstruck, dizzy, stunned, and very, very, VERY CONFUSED. The metal women marched through the strange gates in the distance. Hissing steam filled the air as the clang of steel on steel filled your ears. Strange whirring noises, and the occasional whistling noise followed by another explosion, you can barely hear the shouts of your comrades over the steadily growing din. And soon you can’t hear the shouts at all.
Someone must be alive. Your own silent prayer echoes in your mind like a skipping record. Someone must be alive. Your swords spinning like windmills in a typhoon, you tear through five more of these silver skinned creatures. Some clad entirely in black cloth, others in rags resembling peasants work clothes with funny hats bearing skulls and bones, the only things they all have in common is there marked semblance to teenage girls in skirts and the shock you see in their faces as you tear through their numbers with four of their own swords in each of your hands. Katana if you remembered right. Not like it matters, as long as it can cut through them with ease where your hands had started to develop bruises. A crazed juggling act would be the best way to describe the feat, emphasis on crazed. But someone must be out there. Someone must be alive. Someone must be alive. More lines of light came. They came from the silver guns. They melted everything in their path. They came from their eyes. They kicked up more smoke than the whistling-booms. No time to cough. You drop the blades as you see one of them looking at you with glowing eyes and a familiar whirring noise. Your hands landing on either side of its skull, you snap its neck in the direction of the gates. Light lines, plowing fire through the armies of silver. Piles of black spheres explode tossing silver wreckage everywhere. The horizon on fire, and still the world shakes to the steady cacophony of their march as steel clangs all around. The head in your hands burns too hot to hold now, but it means little to you. As long as the lines of light are coming from its head, you can destroy them faster. The faster you destroy them, the sooner you can tend to survivors. Oh God, Someone must still be alive. “SOMEONE MUST STILL BE ALIVE!” [i]you scream as you drop the now useless head and punch clear through the metal skull of another black clad creature sneaking behind you. You say sneaking despite the fact they clang with every step. EVERY FUCKING STEP.

CLANG. CLANG. CLANG.

********************************************

Your limbs flail wildly as you rouse yourself awake from the nightmare. A dreadful memory of the past, the monsters’ smooth legs and full chests leave you with a painfully confusing case of morning wood.


(to be continued...)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I need a break to rest my brain... Will continue tomorrow.
>> No. 17453
>The metal women marched through the strange gates in the distance. Hissing steam filled the air as the clang of steel on steel filled your ears. Strange whirring noises, and the occasional whistling noise
>You say sneaking despite the fact they clang with every step. EVERY FUCKING STEP.

>CLANG. CLANG. CLANG.

NINJAS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE SNEAKY
THESE ROBO NINJA PIRATE SCHOOLGIRLS FAIL AT THE ART OF NINJITSU
>> No. 17454
>
Your limbs flail wildly as you rouse yourself awake from the nightmare. A dreadful memory of the past, the monsters’ smooth legs and full chests leave you with a painfully confusing case of morning wood.

Wait, that was a memory? So, it really happened? And it gave us a boner?

awesome.jpg
>> No. 17455
>four of their own swords in each of your hands

Holy shit, octuple wielding! Now that is what I call a feat of badassery.

Also, delicious sexy killer robots are sexy.
>> No. 17456
Of course... The Robot Ninja Pirate School Girls' raid on the Shaolin temple!
>> No. 17457
This latest post was remarkably well-written, yet astounding in its stupidity!
>> No. 17458
>you scream as you drop the now useless head and punch clear through the metal skull of another black clad creature sneaking behind you. You say sneaking despite the fact they clang with every step. EVERY FUCKING STEP.

hahaha wow
>> No. 17460
>CLANG. CLANG. CLANG.
It's always time for CLANG CLANG CLANG!
>> No. 17461
>>17453
You thought a robot pirate ninja schoolgirl would actually be a GOOD idea?
>> No. 17464
Shaolinonymous is like the Thomas Edison of handing a dude his ass.

One time, he threw a beer bottle through Aya Shameimaru's camera lens. Perfect spiral. Scientists are still figuring it out.

Another time, he tore off Kanako Yasaka's entire shimenawa. No one said it could be done.
>> No. 17465
Calming yourself isn’t difficult at all. The cold, persistent rain would have been enough. The memories of everything you lost on that strange day bring a silent ache to your heart; a constant reminder of why you started your solitary training and distanced yourself so far away from everyone.

Looking at your hands, you recognize the age old burn scars engraved in you palms as well as much more recent scrapes. You remember drifting in and out of consciousness as the waves threw you into the rocks at the bottom of a cliff face. You recall the annoying lack of hand and foot holds as you scaled the wet rock wall. And how could you forget the amazing lack of caves and thickets that you hoped to find to try and escape this rain?

By the looks of it, you had only been asleep a few hours at most. It is still somewhere in the dead of night, you’re still soaked to the bone. You gently prod your throat. Miraculously whatever size wound you thought you had must have been much smaller for it to heal this quickly.

Glad for your good fortune, you pick yourself up off the sodden ground. Giving a quick attempt to beat the wet blades of grass off your soaked night shirt and pants, you realize these are the sum of all your possessions in this new world. You laugh a little to yourself.

“Well, I always wished I could have a fresh start.”

You start to walk deeper into the forest scanning the ground for a footpath to a house or town, maybe fresh animal tracks to hunt for food, or in the worst case, the tracks of a predator to worry about. Finding another living being to talk to would be useful. It’s been so long since the last time you visited a village. You hope you haven’t forgotten too much of your common courtesy.

Your damp, midnight stroll is cut short as the wind carries the shriek of a woman to your ears. A shriek of terror you’ve often heard escaping from those staring death in the eyes.

[ ] Race towards the scream, the rainfall will muffle your arrival, and it’s about time we use surprise as our weapon.
[ ] Race towards the scream, shout your arrival as you run. Maybe you can scare away or distract whatever the problem is.
[ ] Do nothing. You’re probably hearing things.
[ ] Look for an impromptu weapon. Your fists might not be enough.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had "CLANG. CLANG. CLANG." stuck in my head since the first vote of Robot Ninja Pirate School Girl yesterday. I swear it clouded my ability to write for waaaay too long.
>> No. 17466
[Q] Race towards the scream, the rainfall will muffle your arrival, and it’s about time we use surprise as our weapon.
>> No. 17468
[X] Race towards the scream, the rainfall will muffle your arrival, and it’s about time we use surprise as our weapon.
>> No. 17469
[x] Tear at any clothing on your upper body in order to expose your bare chest.
[x] Race towards the scream, the rainfall will muffle your arrival, and it’s about time we use surprise as our weapon.

This looks like a job for Superman!
>> No. 17470
{X} Race towards the scream, the rainfall will muffle your arrival, and it’s about time we use surprise as our weapon.
>> No. 17471
[x] Race towards the scream, the rainfall will muffle your arrival, and it’s about time we use surprise as our weapon.

Rumia, you are already dead.
>> No. 17472
[x] Do nothing. You’re probably hearing things.

Maybe we can watch some rape scene, the School Days Reimu one was the best part.
>> No. 17473
>>17465
>[ ] Race towards the scream, the rainfall will muffle your arrival, and it’s about time we use surprise as our weapon.

Wait, does that mean that >>17452 is the reason Shaolinonymous started training and became 523 years old?

Holy crap, half a thread and this is already awesome!

[ ] Race towards the scream, the rainfall will muffle your arrival, and it’s about time we use surprise as our weapon.
>> No. 17474
>>17473

And for some reason, my copy and paste is failing.
>The memories of everything you lost on that strange day bring a silent ache to your heart; a constant reminder of why you started your solitary training and distanced yourself so far away from everyone.

Change the quoted vore for this.
>> No. 17475
>>17464
>Shaolinonymous is like the Thomas Edison of handing a dude his ass.
He knows hundreds of methods that don't work?
>> No. 17476
>>17475
Probably that too.
>> No. 17477
>>17475

Why do you think he only learned one technique a year?
>> No. 17478
With no time to waste you set off full tilt through the trees, avoiding larger patches of mud and taking progressively longer strides at shorter intervals. In moments you find your feet landing on the bases of trees with each stride rather than chancing a muddy ground littered with rocks and fallen branches. Running through sheets of rain, you concentrate your entire being on not making any noise. You stop jumping towards weaker looking trees on the off chance your momentum might knock them down and start jumping over larger masses of dense foliage rather than knocking a few branches out of the way.

Midstride, you see the shadows of a living thing through the torrents of falling water. Your feet hit the mud a few feet from the edge of the clearing. Your posture changing instantly into a simple fighting stance, and you slide like a statue on the mud into the clearing.

Barely three strides away, an unaware goliath tears through the remains of some poor soul. Blood cascading down the goliath’s body, the carcass already missing its head, an arm and most of its torso. Guts trail from either side of the things jaws.

Around eight or nine feet tall, the monster looks like an overgrown wolf standing on it's hind legs with more muscles on him than on any smithy you have ever met.

At the other end of the clearing, past the beast, a woman lies on the mud leaning up against a tree. She’s sobbing erratically, and from the looks of it, the beast must have broken her legs first and then left her to watch as it ate her companion. Or at least that’s what you can guess from the blood blooming at the bottom of her dress and the pond of vomit by her side.

The beast tosses the remains of what was once living with a shallow splash further into the forest like a piece of trash.

It turns its back to you and takes a step towards the sobbing woman.

[ ] No time to waste. Time to attack.
[ ] Call it out. You want it to see your attack coming.
[ ] Quickly flank it in the surrounding wood. Catch the thing from its side.
[ ] Call it out. Diplomacy is always a better solution than violence. This is all probably just a misunderstanding.

If you picked any of the first three options then pick one of the following:

[ ] Technique #18: Shoryuken
[ ] Technique #23: Crane Style: If a crane decided to kick a guy in the face
[ ] Technique #57: Cloud Style: Rising wind
[ ] Technique #83: Dragon kick
[ ] Technique #124: Rising Sun/ Falling Star
[ ] Technique #149: This Way to Grandmother’s House
[ ] Technique #187: A Pleasant Autumn
[ ] Technique #198: The Wolves Fangs
[ ] Technique #353: Satanic Punch
[ ] Technique #507: The Fist of an Angry God

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> No. 17479
[x] Call it out. You want it to see your attack coming.
HAY. HAYYY. HAYYYY YOU GUUUUUYS.

[x] Technique #149: This Way to Grandmother’s House

Considering we're fighting a giant wolf, I find this deliciously ironic.
>> No. 17480
[Q] Call it out. You want it to see your attack coming.

[Q] Technique #149: This Way to Grandmother’s House

Irony is ironic.
>> No. 17481
[ ] No time to waste. Time to attack.
[ ] Technique #18: Shoryuken

Best to keep it simple. Besides, if we show this wolf the way to grandmother's house, he'll end up eating granny! Do you want that? I know you don't want that.
>> No. 17482
[ ] No time to waste. Time to attack.
[ ] Technique #507: The Fist of an Angry God

YES
>> No. 17483
[X] Call it out. You want it to see your attack coming.
[X] Technique #149: This Way to Grandmother’s House

This is how we do it. Man to wolf, leading the way to grandmother's house.
>> No. 17484
>[ ] Call it out. Diplomacy is always a better solution than violence. This is all probably just a misunderstanding.

Of course it is. Of course.


[X] Call it out. You want it to see your attack coming.
[X] Technique #507: The Fist of an Angry God

But I think that #507 is a little out of place and too strong for this situation.

So, when will we reach the mansion? Surely, Mailing and Sakuya would like to train/fight with us, and Remi could be amused.
>> No. 17485
Wait. A girl in danger uncapable of self-defense, being rescued by a Martial Arts Master? /smd/ board?

...holy shit. I think we're saving Meiling here.
>> No. 17486
>>17485
>>...holy shit. I think we're saving Meiling here.

DO WANT Meiling route. Although a Patchy is fine, too.
>> No. 17487
>>17485

But Meiling can defend herself. Or are you saying we will save the girl and make her the Meiling we know? Because if that's the case, then fuck yes, this will be delicious!
>> No. 17488
[X] No time to waste. Time to attack.

It turned its back. Why waste a perfectly good surprise attack?

[X] Technique #124: Rising Sun/ Falling Star

Because I want to know what this is.
>> No. 17489
[X] Call it out. You want it to see your attack coming.
[X] Technique #507: The Fist of an Angry God

Normally I'd go for a surprise attack, but given what was said about bombs we may as well take a slight risk.
>> No. 17490
[X] Call it out. You want it to see your attack coming.
[X] Technique #149: This Way to Grandmother’s House

This is too perfect.
>> No. 17491
[+] Call it out. You want it to see your attack coming.
[+] Technique #149: This Way to Grandmother’s House
>> No. 17492
[ ] No time to waste. Time to attack.
[ ] Technique #18: Shoryuken

Another Shoto-clone, why not?
>> No. 17493
[X] Call it out. You want it to see your attack coming.
[X] Technique #149: This Way to Grandmother’s House

SUPER EFFECTIVE against wolves, werewolves, and other lupines.

It never stood a chance.
>> No. 17494
[X] Call it out. You want it to see your attack coming.
[X] Technique #507: The Fist of an Angry God
>> No. 17495
[x] Call it out. You want it to see your attack coming.
[x] Technique #149: This Way to Grandmother’s House
I want this to be the first step on our road to being the Martial Arts Master who has a move for every occasion.
>> No. 17496
>>17495
You mena like Ranma Saotome?
also,

[x] Call it out. You want it to see your attack coming.
[x] Technique #149: This Way to Grandmother’s House
>> No. 17501
[X] Call it out. You want it to see your attack coming.
[X] Technique #149: This Way to Grandmother’s House


“HEY!” you shout over the falling rain.

The beast turns quickly. Bloody jaws curling into a vicious smile while he eyes you hungrily. As you begin to concentrate, you can now feel the movement of more beasts beyond the edges of the clearing. You can smell the flowers in the bushes behind you, and you can hear each individual drop of rain as it hits the ground. Your fighting spirit floods your veins like liquid fire. Warmth and pain and the desire to consume and destroy. You rally this strength with your mind and contain it with your will.

“THAT’S NOT THE WAY TO GRANDMOTHER’S HOUSE!”

The beast barely has time to register what you’ve said before you’ve covered half the distance between you. Your mind is as clear as water, your body as fluid, and your speed and strength match that of a raging river. The beast may as well be moving through molasses, barely able to lift a claw before you come crashing into him shoulder first. You use the momentum to send him floating through the air in a wide arc over the river you’ve become. Your feet find traction that shouldn’t exist in this rain and you come to a dead stop under the floating wolf. You watch the beast as he contorts his spine and extends his arms and legs in anticipation of finding the earth below him. You pity him knowing that he’ll never know the feeling of mud again.

Your feet grow cold as you force your spirit to only flow through your upper body. The big bad wolf still floating helpless and slowly, you count rain drops to help pass time waiting for him to fall back to shoulder height. And when he does, you find him horizontal in the air. With both palms forward, you push the beast, intent on helping him through the wood of a tree barely three feet behind him.

Without pause your hands come together and your arms stretch up and over you head. Your body builds tension and you begin to fan the flames of spirit in your back and arms. The heat begins to rage wildly as you feel like your dipping your arms into the sun.

Your eyes focus on a single point floating in front of your knees as you hold an imaginary axe above your head. You can hear the tree breaking from the force of the wolf hitting it. And like clockwork, the body of the wolf comes ricocheting into view. His neck passing by the point in front of your eyes, you release your control over your spirit. Your arms glow from the shear force and energy.

You bring the axe down.

The thundering of the sky becomes a whispered secret hidden beneath the thunder escaping the forest.

(to be continued...)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your BOMB stock is now 1
>> No. 17502
>>17501
Nice.
>> No. 17503
>Your BOMB stock is now 1

Well, that was fast.
>> No. 17504
As your senses clear and your fighting spirit calms, the world around you begins to return to a normal speed. A bloody heap of fur and bones and organs lies in front of you, and you can clearly hear the beasts that were watching from deeper in the woods scattering in all directions. The torrents of rain continue as you trek out of the crater you have just made towards the woman who lay still against the tree.

“No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no…” you mutter hurrying to her side.

Her skin is ice. She’s not breathing. No pulse. Your hand unconsciously traces the contours of her face as you stare. Her long bangs plastered to her forehead obscure her full eyelashes; her soft lips never to utter another word. She was so young. She was beautiful…

Suddenly the incessant rain comes to a dead stop and behind you now is a perfectly circular pond tinted crimson. The crater you had made dyed red with the blood of the beast. You can swear the reflection of the full moon in its red water is just taunting you; laughing at you and the dead woman at your feet.

Everything had happened so fast.

[ ] There’s nothing you can do; bury the woman under the tree.
[ ] There’s nothing you can do; bury the woman by the pond.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> No. 17505
[X] There’s nothing you can do; bury the woman by the pond.

Assuming that was Wriggle she will be hungry when she reincarnates.
...she WILL reincarnate, right?
>> No. 17506
File 121770292990.png - (19.90KB , 100x100 , azusa9.png ) [iqdb]
17506
That was awesome.
>> No. 17507
Oh yeah and

[X] There’s nothing you can do; bury the woman by the pond.
>> No. 17508
Afterthought...
EXTRA RULES 2.0: In "Afterthought..." certain decisions will not have an immediate effect, but instead steer your destiny to a predetermined point. After such decisions, your character will be at the event for a short duration followed by us continue our journey up to that point. However, the future is not set in stone. Like I've said before with a BOMB, you can avoid, devestate, or just plain turn the tables on any one event. Use of one must win by 4 votes.
>> No. 17509
>>17508

So, tree would be law and pond would be chaos?
>> No. 17510
[x] There's nothing you can do; Eat the woman.
>> No. 17511
>>17509
Sure, if it makes you feel better about your decision.
>> No. 17512
[X] There’s nothing you can do; bury the woman by the pond.
>> No. 17513
[x] There's nothing you can do; Eat the woman.

Let us choose the path of Darkness, instead of Light.
This is what was missing, a LA where you can play as a real bad guy.
>> No. 17514
>>17511

I thought you meant something like steering towards "good" and "evil", or "sane" an "insane" or something.
I would stay with my vote anyway, I am guessing anyway. If you want to keep the surprise, by all means do so, I just wanted to ask.
>> No. 17515
[+] There’s nothing you can do; bury the woman by the pond.
I'm not sure what effect this will have, so I'll just go with the flow.
>> No. 17516
[X] There’s nothing you can do; bury the woman under the tree.
>> No. 17517
[X] There’s nothing you can do; bury the woman by the pond.

>>17513
Fuck off.

>>17511
I see what you did there.
>> No. 17518
[ ] Exploit the situation. Dead girls don't say no.
>> No. 17519
[X] There’s nothing you can do; bury the woman under the tree.
>> No. 17520
[X] There’s nothing you can do; bury the woman by the pond.

We are the motherfucking Fist of the North Star. Jesus Christ.
>> No. 17521
[X] There’s nothing you can do; bury the woman by the pond.
>> No. 17522
[X] There’s nothing you can do; bury the woman by the pond.
>> No. 17523
So will use of a bomb be in the given choices, or are they write-in only?
>> No. 17524
[x] There's nothing you can do; Bury the woman inside the flesh of your slain foe.
>> No. 17525
>>17523
Write-in only. And usable at any point in time in whatever-my-last-post-was at the time of use for any reason. Just in case I bury something you guys don't like in a wall of text, I will rewrite events if necessary.
>> No. 17526
>>17525
To clarify, the bomb isn't just used at the moment where we're given a choice, it can be used to rewrite any event that happened in the last post?
>> No. 17527
>>17526
yep.
>> No. 17529
>>17527
Sounds awesome. I just hope Anon can resist the temptation and not waste them.
>> No. 17530
>>17529

To be honest the bombs sound a lot like these.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TooAwesomeToUse
>> No. 17532
[X] There’s nothing you can do; bury the woman by the pond.

wandbagon
>> No. 17533
Am I the only one who wants to get into a drunken brawl with Suika?

We better have drunken fighting in our list.

Combine that with our 'move for everything, and anything' attack list, it will make for a very fun battle.

Slightly dissapointed that we're just in /sdm/ now.
>> No. 17534
>Slightly dissapointed that we're just in /sdm/ now.

Don't be so down. /sdm/ residents have tea parties with /shrine/ occasionally. Suika showed up in HY's LA, didn't she?
>> No. 17535
>>17530
True, but we still shouldn't waste them on nothing, like what happened in TS with the gland.
>> No. 17539
>>17535
>waste them on nothing

Isn't it sad, Wriggle? ;_;
>> No. 17542
>>17539
>Isn't it sad, Old Nemo? ;_;
>> No. 17544
Everything had happen so fast.
The warrior walked to the pond.
And with the earth still soft.
Dug deep the grave of another life he failed to save.

~The End~


With a sigh, you close the book in your lap where you sit in bed. When Pops disappeared 5 years ago this was the only thing he left behind; no note and no goodbye, just a lousy book filled with short stories he’d written.

But then again, that was just like Pops. He was always a bit secretive.

You look across your bedroom to the weapon lying beside your dresser. You can still remember the day you received it.

Pops had ended training early that day, and he never ends training early. Walking towards you, he said he had a present for you, and pulled a length of rope with a rock tied to the end from his bag. Honestly, you were disappointed.

And then it hit you.

I mean literally, hit you right across the temple. When you came to, you were in a room with no windows or doors with Pops holding an empty bucket over your now drenched face. You were a bit surprised at first, but after you’d calmed down a bit, Pops let go of the headlock and explained to you that your present was in the room. “Of the five weapons here,” he said, “you can only take one.” You remember them all.

A partisan that looked like it was made entirely of red crystal. The top reminded you of a leaf in the way it split into three while the bottom tapered into a spike. The entire thing appeared to emit a red light.

A long handled, double headed axe. The blue handle was longer than Pops was tall, and the blades on the end looked to occupy a square meter. The blade had a mirror shine.

An old book with seven different colored stones inlaid in the cover and a quarterstaff with seven ruins running its length.

A simple box that looked too small for even the average dagger.

And a rapier with an intricate bell guard and hilt hung from its unadorned sheath.

You never regretted the decision you made that day. Though sometimes you wish your training hadn’t been so rough.

On top of your dresser were two black and white photographs. They had cost you a fortune, (two straight months of labor,) but they were worth every back ache. For an orphaned youkai like yourself, you could only wonder what having a family could be like. But in those photos, were the two people you could always imagine calling family. The picture on the left was of Pops, his eyes staring daggers at the camera as though it would steal his soul. (He was never fond of magic or things he didn’t understand.)

The picture on the right was of your best friend. Your only friend really, but after growing up together you doubt anyone could fill her shoes in your mind. She was the sibling you never had.

The sky outside your window now purple, you realize you're about to miss the sunrise. You jump out of bed and realize you’re still in your boxer shorts.

[ ] Throw on some clothes while you run, maybe you can still catch the sunrise.
[ ] Run out and meditate as you are. It’s not like you don’t live in the middle of nowhere, and you wouldn’t want to have unbalanced chi all day.
[ ] There’s a first time for everything, guess you’ll just miss meditation this morning.

And by your dresser lies a

[ ] Red Partisan
[ ] Massive Axe
[ ] Book and Staff
[ ] Mystery Box
[ ] Simple Sword

And the photograph is of

[ ] Tokiko
[ ] Mystia
[ ] Wriggle

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character creation time!
I almost feel bad for not letting you guys know that we weren't going to be "Shaolinonymous" for long. Not that you can't become incredibly strong with Kid here.

By the by, whichever weapon you choose, you'll be just as capable with it. (Just as fast/deadly/dexterous/etc...) So don't bother with semantics when making this decision. (I personally don't want to see the sword get in.)

Your unarmed combat is something secondary to you now. (Pops did train us to throw a few punches and kicks.) And you're not half bad. I'm just giving you fair warning.
>> No. 17545
[ ] Run out and meditate as you are. It’s not like you don’t live in the middle of nowhere, and you wouldn’t want to have unbalanced chi all day.
[ ] Red Partisan
[ ] Tokiko
>> No. 17546
[x] Run out and meditate as you are. It’s not like you don’t live in the middle of nowhere, and you wouldn’t want to have unbalanced chi all day.
[x] Red Partisan
[x] Tokiko

Well, I've only seen Tokiko once in an LA, so it'd be interesting to see what she'd be like in this.
>> No. 17547
Well fuck, didn't see that coming.

[x] Run out and meditate as you are. It’s not like you don’t live in the middle of nowhere, and you wouldn’t want to have unbalanced chi all day.
Cue wacky hijinks when our friend finds us almost naked!

[x] Simple Sword
>bell guard
I don't care if it's a common trait, all I see here is "Meiling".

[x] Mystia
Just because I fucking love this bird.
The way she moves, ooh-ooh
I gotta say
Lorelei lets live together
Brighter than the stars forever
Lorelei lets live together
Brighter than the stars forever
>> No. 17548
[x] Run out and meditate as you are. It’s not like you don’t live in the middle of nowhere, and you wouldn’t want to have unbalanced chi all day.
[x] Red Partisan
[x] Tokiko
>> No. 17550
[x] Run out and meditate as you are. It’s not like you don’t live in the middle of nowhere, and you wouldn’t want to have unbalanced chi all day.
[x] Mystery Box
[x] Tokiko

Who could resist the call of the mystery box?
>> No. 17551
[X] Run out and meditate as you are. It’s not like you don’t live in the middle of nowhere, and you wouldn’t want to have unbalanced chi all day.
[X] Red Partisan
[X] Tokiko

Sounds like meditating is important, so we shall do so.
Also Lancefighting games are fun, though I will refrain from analyzing weapons...
Bookworm-moe~
>> No. 17552
[z] Run out and meditate as you are. It’s not like you don’t live in the middle of nowhere, and you wouldn’t want to have unbalanced chi all day.
[z] Red Partisan
[z] Tokiko

Flashbacken gaems.
>> No. 17553
[X] Run out and meditate as you are. It’s not like you don’t live in the middle of nowhere, and you wouldn’t want to have unbalanced chi all day.
[X] Red Partisan
[X] Tokiko
>> No. 17554
[X] Run out and meditate as you are. It’s not like you don’t live in the middle of nowhere, and you wouldn’t want to have unbalanced chi all day.
[X] Red Partisan
[X] Tokiko
>> No. 17555
[X] Run out and meditate as you are. It’s not like you don’t live in the middle of nowhere, and you wouldn’t want to have unbalanced chi all day.
[X] Red Partisan
[X] Tokiko

Do we still have that bomb?
>> No. 17556
>>17555
Yes
>> No. 17557
[X] Run out and meditate as you are. It’s not like you don’t live in the middle of nowhere, and you wouldn’t want to have unbalanced chi all day.
[X] Red Partisan
[X] Tokiko

Voting for Tokiko on the Tokiko route.
>> No. 17558
[X] Run out and meditate as you are. It’s not like you don’t live in the middle of nowhere, and you wouldn’t want to have unbalanced chi all day.
[X] Red Partisan
[X] Tokiko
Because polearms are cool.
>> No. 17559
[ ] Run out and meditate as you are. It’s not like you don’t live in the middle of nowhere, and you wouldn’t want to have unbalanced chi all day.
Enlightment
[ ] Book and Staff
Patchy~
[ ] Wriggle
Wriggle vs. SDM
>> No. 17560
Btw, who is Tokiko? Besides the tripfag?
>> No. 17561
>>17560

http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Tokiko
>> No. 17562
Yet another page I have to F5 furiously. Nice going.

Prick.
>> No. 17563
File 121781375684.jpg - (36.89KB , 480x400 , Woah.jpg ) [iqdb]
17563
I'll continue writing tomorrow.
>> No. 17564
[X] Throw on some clothes while you run, maybe you can still catch the sunrise.
[X] Book and Staff
[X] Tokiko

Since when are we all such fans of spears? It's hard not to suspect votefaggotry here.
>> No. 17565
>>17564

Who wouldn't love a spear? Spears are fucking awesome.
>> No. 17566
>>17565
Obviously, the guy on the receiving end.
>> No. 17567
>>17564

Anon loves handling long hard poles. Where have you been?
>> No. 17568
>>17565

As much as I prefer spears over other weapons, the weapons are obviously character related and we already did Remi route with HY, so maybe we could have something else for now?

[X] Run out and meditate as you are. It’s not like you don’t live in the middle of nowhere, and you wouldn’t want to have unbalanced chi all day.
[X] Book and Staff
[X] Wriggle
>Wriggle vs. SDM

Best buddies with Wriggle while trying to sex up one of the SDM crew? Too bad it won't win because faggots want a nameless character.
>> No. 17569
File 121782404090.jpg - (76.96KB , 798x603 , achallengerappears.jpg ) [iqdb]
17569
>[X] Red Partisan
Oho?
>> No. 17570
>>17569
gb2sexing Hina, Cu.
>> No. 17571
[X] Run out and meditate as you are. It’s not like you don’t live in the middle of nowhere, and you wouldn’t want to have unbalanced chi all day.
[X] Mystery Box
[X] Tokiko

The red partisan is a red partisan, but the mystery box could be ANYTHING! It could even be a red partisan!
>> No. 17572
[X] Run out and meditate as you are. It’s not like you don’t live in the middle of nowhere, and you wouldn’t want to have unbalanced chi all day.
[X] Mystery Box
[X] Wriggle
>> No. 17573
[X] Run out and meditate as you are. It’s not like you don’t live in the middle of nowhere, and you wouldn’t want to have unbalanced chi all day.
[X] Red Partisan
[X] Tokiko
>> No. 17576
>A partisan that looked like it was made entirely of red crystal. The top reminded you of a leaf in the way it split into three while the bottom tapered into a spike. The entire thing appeared to emit a red light.

Spear that glows red. Remilia. Less likely, Flandre.

>A long handled, double headed axe. The blue handle was longer than Pops was tall, and the blades on the end looked to occupy a square meter. The blade had a mirror shine.

Blue pole, mirrored blade. Cirno. Less likely, Sakuya.

>An old book with seven different colored stones inlaid in the cover and a quarterstaff with seven ruins running its length.

Obviously Patchy & Koakuma.

>A simple box that looked too small for even the average dagger.

Knuckle dusters? Meiling.
Needles/darts? Sakuya.
Garrote/monofilament wire? Sakuya.
h4x Lunarian artifact? Sakuya.
Sealed? Rumia.

>And a rapier with an intricate bell guard and hilt hung from its unadorned sheath.

European sword. Flandre. Less likely, Remilia or Rumia.
>> No. 17577
File 121785078939.jpg - (44.63KB , 300x741 , EX Rumia.jpg ) [iqdb]
17577
Since this an /sdm/ story, any chance of EX Rumia? I don't care if she's a main villain, a side story, a full route, or just a cameo.

[X] Run out and meditate as you are. It’s not like you don’t live in the middle of nowhere, and you wouldn’t want to have unbalanced chi all day.

[X] Mystery Box

COME ON BRASS KNUCKLES

[X] Tokiko
>> No. 17578
>>17576

I think the axe would appeal more to flandre. A weapon of heavy damage and a weapon of mass destruction, they have chemistry.
>> No. 17579
[X] Run out and meditate as you are. It’s not like you don’t live in the middle of nowhere, and you wouldn’t want to have unbalanced chi all day.
[X] Book and Staff or Mistery Box (wichever has more votes)
[X] Wriggle

We already have a spear on /youkai/. Avoid the repetition.
>> No. 17581
>>17576

I respectfully disagree.

>A partisan that looked like it was made entirely of red crystal. The top reminded you of a leaf in the way it split into three while the bottom tapered into a spike. The entire thing appeared to emit a red light.

Probably Remi, yes.

>A long handled, double headed axe. The blue handle was longer than Pops was tall, and the blades on the end looked to occupy a square meter. The blade had a mirror shine.

Brute force weapon of large destructive power. Likely Flan.

>An old book with seven different colored stones inlaid in the cover and a quarterstaff with seven ruins running its length.

Yes, this is obviously Patchy & Koakuma.

>A simple box that looked too small for even the average dagger.

Guessing it's the box for a pocket watch. Probably Sakuya.

>And a rapier with an intricate bell guard and hilt hung from its unadorned sheath.

A rapier is a thin sword, not unlike come Chinese blades, and the bell guard is a good case for this being for Meiling.
>> No. 17583
>>17581
You're both equally wrong.
>> No. 17584
[ ] Run out and meditate as you are. It’s not like you don’t live in the middle of nowhere, and you wouldn’t want to have unbalanced chi all day.
[ ] Mystery Box
[ ] Mystia
>> No. 17585
>>17583

Enlighten us then, Grand Master.
>> No. 17586
>>17585

>By the by, whichever weapon you choose, you'll be just as capable with it. (Just as fast/deadly/dexterous/etc...) So don't bother with semantics when making this decision. (I personally don't want to see the sword get in.)

>Your unarmed combat is something secondary to you now. (Pops did train us to throw a few punches and kicks.) And you're not half bad. I'm just giving you fair warning.
>> No. 17587
>>17585
Maybe later. Writing now.
>> No. 17588
You haven’t missed meditation once in years, and you’re not going to start today. Without pause, you bound through your bedroom, through the living room, out the front door, and up the gently rising hill your home is situated on. When you reach the top, you skid on the morning dew of the grass nearly toppling over the edge of the steep 80 plus foot drop into the lake below.

Quickly kneeling in the direction of the rising sun, you close your eyes as the first rays of sunlight just break the horizon. Emptying your mind of everything else, you achieve a sort of calm. Your breathing slows, and as the first ray of light touch your skin you begin to slowly paint a picture in your mind of everything you can’t see; a picture of every tree and leaf and stray faerie floating through the air, a picture with every stray sun beam as they cross each and every cloud in the sky painting them with as many hues as you can imagine; A picture of incredible detail.

And when you do open your eyes, barely anything matches your imagination. Sure, you can place trees and the red mansion on its small island and the sun with relative ease, but the sun and clouds and their vibrant color and the motes of light that are the faeries on the lake never seem to be the same two days in a row.

Feeling at peace, in balance with nature again, you notice the sun has passed the horizon.

[ ] You should get back home and throw on some clothes before your morning training.
[ ] You should get back home and throw on some clothes and skip training today. It’s too nice out to waste training.
[ ] It’s really pleasantly warm out today. Train as you are now.
[ ] It’s really pleasantly warm out today. Rest and relaxation are the way to go.
>> No. 17589
[X] It’s really pleasantly warm out today. Train as you are now.

Oh, yes. Exhibition is go.
>> No. 17590
[x] It’s really pleasantly warm out today. Train as you are now.

No reason to put on extra clothing if all it'll do is overheat us. We're lean & mean; don't need to hide behind clothes.
>> No. 17591
[X] It’s really pleasantly warm out today. Train as you are now.
>> No. 17592
[X] It’s really pleasantly warm out today. Train as you are now.

Are we stark naked or do we at least wear some loincloth or the like?
>> No. 17594
>>17592
>You jump out of bed and realize you’re still in your boxer shorts.
>> No. 17598
It’s rarely this pleasantly warm out, and you’re not going to waste a moment of it. You immediately begin your daily training. Stretches first, followed by lighter exercises like jumping jacks, back hand springs in place, short sprints to and fro, and the like until you feel decently limber. Heavy exercises, like push ups, sit ups, one handed-handstand push ups, and full vertical crunches while hanging from your toes on a tree branch, continue next until you’re too exhausted to think.

You stopped counting those exercises long ago, when a few of them went past three digits. Now you train your mind while you exercise. You run through your mind all the rules of grammar you had learned when Tokiko taught you to read and write. You run through your mind every constellation Pops had ever shown you and every story you have ever read. You recite morals and sayings and poems, the names of trees, flowers, and animals, and everything new you learned the day before. Pops always said that a strong body without a strong mind to match was just as worthless as a house with a roof and no walls.

After the heavy exercises, you practice your forms. With short grunts, your legs soar and fists fly as your imaginary opponents show subtle openings (as well as more obvious ones) as you cycle them through your mind.

Clouds in the sky create temporary shade from the sun as they drift lazily by.

One cloud in fact is taking a horribly long time to pass. Not stopping to dwell on it, you continue training, your laboring breath and grunts keeping your ears busy, till a few second later it gets too dark, too fast and you find yourself standing as still as a statue unable to see anything anywhere.

Your ears perk up, and you turn to your left as you hear shouting voices.

“Ha! You can’t win to the Strongest!” carries a young girl’s voice from in the sky in front of you, “NOW GIVE UP AND LET ME BLAST YOU OR ELSE I’LL BLAST YOU!”

“Is that so~?” asks another girl’s voice floating about three feet in front of you. “I thought you just wanted me for my shade, but you can’t beat me if you can’t see me!”

“Even if I can’t see you…” you hear her mutter that last part silently to herself, “MY NEW DARKNESS SPELL WON’T LOSE TO YOUR ICE BARRAGE!”

It suddenly feels a lot colder.

[ ] Run to the left. There’s more trees that you can use to shelter yourself from whatever this “ICE BARRAGE” is.
[ ] Run to the right. There’s fewer trees that you can remember and you can run faster in that direction.
[ ] Back up over the cliff. You have better chances surviving the fall.
[ ] Stand where you are and do nothing. You’re feeling lucky.
[ ] Grab the girl in front of you and point her towards where you hear the other one in the sky.
[ ] Hit the girl in front of you. You’re sure if she’s unconscious the fight will stop.
>> No. 17599
[x] Grab the girl in front of you and point her towards where you hear the other one in the sky.

Poor girl can't see in the darkness at all. This needs more "Is that so~?"
>> No. 17600
[Q] Grab the girl in front of you and point her towards where you hear the other one in the sky.
>> No. 17601
[x] Grab the girl in front of you and point her towards where you hear the other one in the sky.
>> No. 17602
Until I actually have to write it in. Anyone who hasn't voted on it yet can still vote on which weapon we use.
>> No. 17603
>>17594

Seems like I missed that.

[X] Grab the girl in front of you and point her towards where you hear the other one in the sky.

Let us give Rumia a hand now.
>> No. 17604
[X] Run to the left. There’s more trees that you can use to shelter yourself from whatever this “ICE BARRAGE” is.

Voting to grab Rumia?
>> No. 17605
[x] Grab the girl in front of you and point her towards where you hear the other one in the sky.
>> No. 17606
] Hit the girl in front of you. You’re sure if she’s unconscious the fight will stop.
>> No. 17608
[x] Stand where you are and do nothing. You’re feeling lucky. Punk.
>> No. 17611
[X] Run to the right. There’s fewer trees that you can remember and you can run faster in that direction.
[X] Mystery Box
>> No. 17614
[x] Grab the girl in front of you and back up over the cliff.
[x] Put your hand in her mouth so that she cannot scream and give away your position; steel yourself for the bite.

Cirno will have no idea where the fuck you went in this darkness, the cliffside will block all her shots. And Rumia's flying will kick in to break your 80 ft fall into the lake.

And then Rumia's clothes will be sopping wet, and she'll have to wait at your place while they dry.

Oh and the letting an animal bite your hand and then not showing pain or resisting while keeping it immobile drastically shifts dominance in your favor.

EX Rumia route. I can feel it.
>> No. 17615
[ ] Hit the girl in front of you. You’re sure if she’s unconscious the fight will stop.
[X] Axe.

Hohoho, let's kill some youkai.

Oh yeah, this anon is a youkai from birth, right?
>> No. 17616
[x] Grab the girl in front of you and back up over the cliff.
[x] Put your hand in her mouth so that she cannot scream and give away your position; steel yourself for the bite.
[x] Mystery box

Well played, sir.
>> No. 17618
[x] Grab the girl in front of you and back up over the cliff.

Grabbing Rumia and dragging her off a cliff with you.
This sounds like the beginning of a beautiful relationship.
>> No. 17619
Oh, right, and if we can still vote on that previous issues....

[x] Axe
[x] Tokiko

Because I like the image of YoukaiSon tearing up the area with that improbably huge axe. Plus, Tokiko is spiffy.
>> No. 17620
[x] Grab the girl in front of you and back up over the cliff.

"On an express elevator to hell. Going down."

[ ] EASY
[ ] NORMAL
[ ] HARD
[ ] LUNATIC
[ ] EXTRA
[x] PHANTASM

*ding*

"This floor for: Time lords, neutronium golems, void drago--HOLY SHIT DID RUMIA JUST EAT THE FUCKING SUN?"
>> No. 17621
[X] Grab the girl in front of you and point her towards where you hear the other one in the sky.

Rumia helpin' games.
>> No. 17622
[X] Grab the girl in front of you and back up over the cliff.
[X] Put your hand in her mouth so that she cannot scream and give away your position; steel yourself for the bite.

Good thinking.

>>17602
Ah. In that case,

[X] Simple Sword

The king of weapons.
>> No. 17625
Why are we interfering in their game of danmaku? That's cheating.
>> No. 17628
>>17625

Possible plot device to get to the mansion?
>> No. 17632
>>17625
Since when has the number of people in a danmaku been a rule or ever considered "interfering"? All of IN is 2 on 1. PCB has 3 on 1 with the Prismrivers who come and go throughout the battle. Geeze, even back in the day with Mai and Yuki...
>> No. 17633
File 121795301385.jpg - (94.58KB , 1000x1091 , youmu2-2.jpg ) [iqdb]
17633
When I think about it, Gensokyo is full of cheating jerks.
>> No. 17663
>>17614
So insane, it HAS to work!

[X] Massive Axe
[Y] Grab the girl in front of you and back up over the cliff.
[Z] Put your hand in her mouth so that she cannot scream and give away your position; steel yourself for the bite.
>> No. 17665
>>17663
Hilariously late with the tie-making vote!

Go here >>17638