[Return]
Archived thread

File 121537823616.png - (186.07KB , 512x512 , ?.3.png ) [iqdb]
15856 No. 15856
You resist the urge to start playing with yourself. If you masturbated right now, you don't think you could trust yourself not to think of Sakuya, which would be a slightly confusing experience, to say the least. On top of that, you'd rather save your ardour for Remilia, she'll be sure to appreciate it. At the thought of spending another night with her, the need to give yourself some attention becomes even more insistent, but you do your best to ignore it, just relaxing and letting your thoughts drift.

A soft knock jolts you back to reality a moment later. So much for relaxing.

"Busy in there?" Remilia calls through the door. You can hear far too much amusement in her voice.
"Not particularly." You call back.
Remilia doesn't even pause to ask permission, but simply opens the door and steps inside, shutting it after her. You look round at her as she leans back against the door, smiling at you.
"We have to stop meeting like this." She says.
You laugh. "With me naked in the bath?"
She shakes her head. "No, you naked in the bath without me."
Is it hot in here? Must be the steam from the water.
Remilia saunters and stands behind you, placing her hands on your shoulders. You can feel her breath on your ear and then your neck as she lowers her head level with yours.
"Feeling pent up?" She asks, biting her lip.
"Wha-" You start, then follow her gaze to your still very full erection. "Oh, a little."

Wait, this feels familiar.

Remilia's breath deepens a little as she slides a hand onto your chest.
"Want some company in there?" She whispers in your ear.

[ ] Very yes.
[ ] Hold up a second, this feels way too familiar.
[ ] Hold up a second, ask her what she did to Sakuya after you left.

>> No. 15857
[x] Very yes.

Remi is a little slut.
>> No. 15858
[ ] Very yes.
>> No. 15859
>>She asks, biting her lip.
Don't worry, it's a real Remilia.
[X] Very yes.
>> No. 15860
>She shakes her head. "No, you naked in the bath without me."
hahaha oh wow.
[x] Very yes.
>> No. 15861
[X] Very yes.

note to HY: SOAP DOES NOT MAKE GOOD LUBE
>> No. 15862
Man, that was close!

[x] Hold up a second, this feels way too familiar.
>> No. 15863
>>15861
And shampoo is even worse, I know. Don't worry, you won't be making Remi sore by accident.
>> No. 15864
[X] Hold up a second, ask her what she did to Sakuya after you left.
>> No. 15865
[X] Very yes.
>> No. 15866
[x] Very yes.
Best not to mention our previous bathroom experience until she does. Far as I'm aware, we're still not 100% sure it was her.
>> No. 15867
>>15864
On second thought, save that for pillow talk!

[X] Hold up a second, this feels way too familiar.
>> No. 15869
>>15866
Good point.
[ ] Very yes.
>> No. 15870
{X} Very yes.
>> No. 15871
[x] Very yes, , but this feels way too familiar.
>> No. 15872
[x] Very yes.
>> No. 15873
File 121537931132.jpg - (348.83KB , 1600x1200 , cosmic awesome.jpg ) [iqdb]
15873
>"We have to stop meeting like this." She says.
>You laugh. "With me naked in the bath?"
>She shakes her head. "No, you naked in the bath without me."

See pic

[!!!] Very yes.
>> No. 15874
[X] Very yes.
>> No. 15875
[+] Very yes.
>> No. 15876
>"We have to stop meeting like this." She says.
>You laugh. "With me naked in the bath?"
>She shakes her head. "No, you naked in the bath without me."

I am honestly amazed some people still think it wasn't Remi. Her face turned red as a beet when Flan showed her the boot, and now she's just confirmed it with this joke. Dumber than a box of hammers, you people.
>> No. 15878
[X] Hold up a second, this feels way too familiar.
THEN
[ ] Very yes.
>> No. 15880
Okay, I don't want to write half of the next scene and then fall asleep, or have tiredness ruin it, so I'm going to leave it for tonight and try to pull some fist of the north star out tomorrow.
>> No. 15881
[X] Very yes.

Who cares if it was her or not
That was then
This, gentlemen
Is now
>> No. 15882
File 121538053897.jpg - (44.86KB , 576x432 , 1200340256594.jpg ) [iqdb]
15882
>>15880
>> No. 15883
>>15876
It's probably because HY changed gears on how forward he wanted Remi to be after day 1, but looking at how she's acted since then, a handjob in the bath before we'd even kissed her, when she barely knew us at all, is pretty out of character for her.
>> No. 15884
[x] Very Yes.

Why embarass her? She'll come clean on her own.
>> No. 15885
>>15882
Whine less. Let him rest so that the H-scene will be gold.
>> No. 15886
[x] Very yes.

Even if it somehow leads to a bad end, it's a very good bad end.
>> No. 15887
>>15880

Srsly HY, you have a knack for doing this right at the start of a new thread.
>> No. 15888
>>15883

The entire scene was set up so that she was in control the whole time, we couldn't recognize her voice or see her face. It's the exact opposite of being forward; it's artifice. She was hot for us, and wanted to do something about it with few consequences.
>> No. 15889
[x] Hold up a second, this feels way too familiar.
>> No. 15890
[x] Very yes.
>> No. 15892
[x] Very yes.
>> No. 15893
[x] Very yes, , but this feels way too familiar.
>> No. 15894
[ ] Hold up a second, this feels way too familiar.
[ ] Hold up a second, ask her what she did to Sakuya after you left.

Answers first. Sex can wait another paragraph or two.
>> No. 15895
[X] Very yes, but ask if we can keep our eyes open this time.
>> No. 15896
[X] Very yes.

Ask about Sakuya in the post-coital bliss.
>> No. 15897
[X] Very melon
>> No. 15898
[x] Very yes, but ask if we can keep our eyes open this time.

I like this, it implies Anon knows she did it before while being playful.
>> No. 15899
File 121539305483.jpg - (10.82KB , 250x250 , 121459652849.jpg ) [iqdb]
15899
>>15897

I see what you referenced there.
>> No. 15900
[x] Very yes, but ask if we can keep our eyes open this time.

Changing my vote to this.
>> No. 15901
[x] Very sex.
>> No. 15902
[X] Very yes

Can we has Remi Sexs nao?
>> No. 15903
[✓] Very yes, but ask if we can keep our eyes open this time.

Approved.
>> No. 15904
[x] Very yes, but ask if we can keep our eyes open this time.
>> No. 15905
Maybe better to leave off "this time", just in case.
>> No. 15906
[x] STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM, ask her what she did to Sakuya after you left.
>> No. 15907
[✓] Very yes, but ask if we can keep our eyes open this time.
>> No. 15909
Even though I suggested the "can we keep our eyes open this time" bit, I think it would be wise to remember that it's still not 100% certain that Remi is the one from last time, and that this line will likely not turn out well for us on the slight chance that it wasn't her.

Of course, if it wasn't her, then I really have to wonder just why she was so flustered when she saw Flandre with our shoe and all.
>> No. 15910
[X] Very yes, but ask if we can keep our eyes open this time.

A Bad End is fine too. Belmonymous hasn't gotten one in a while.
>> No. 15911
[X] Very yes, but ask if we can keep our eyes open this time.
>> No. 15912
>>15909
>I think it would be wise to remember that it's still not 100% certain that Remi is the one from last time, and that this line will likely not turn out well for us on the slight chance that it wasn't her.

She already read our thoughts and hadn't detected any sexual contact with Koakuma. If it wasn't Remi, then it was someone we mistook as Remi. Either way, it's not on us. If anything she's the one who a deserves dressing down, in this case for keeping secrets. Again.
>> No. 15913
>>15910

I really doubt Remilia would kill Belmonymous at this point.
>> No. 15914
[X] YES VERY YES!

Belmonymous approves
>> No. 15915
>>15912
Well, without knowing just how the whole mind-reading bit works here, it's hard to say what Remilia could or could not have found out while she was probing our mind. If she was limited to finding things related out our relations with Koakuma, that obviously would not have turned up anything.

No, it wouldn't be too much trouble for us if it was someone else, but it MIGHT be trouble for whoever it was if she found out someone else had been at her lover before her. The fact that they did so while also threatening to kill us if we opened our eyes would only make matters worse for them.

Despite her joking attitude, Remi seemed like she was prepared to do something quite unpleasant to Sakuya for something that the poor maid couldn't even control, and I doubt she would be any more forgiving to someone who intentionally forced themselves upon us while threatening our life in the process.

Still, I feel rather sure that Remilia is our girl. Not completely certain, but close enough.
I'm looking forward to seeing her come clean about it.
>> No. 15916
[x] Very yes.
Can save the chit-chat about before as teasing for later, I guess.
>> No. 15917
[X] Very melon
I can't resist.
>> No. 15918
>>15917
VERY MERON/
>> No. 15919
[X] Hold up a second, ask her what she did to Sakuya after you left.
>> No. 15920
File 121542087126.png - (212.03KB , 877x843 , Clipboard13.png ) [iqdb]
15920
>>15919
And ruin the moment. If a woman is horny, you don't ask her what's for dinner.
>> No. 15921
[X] Very yes
>> No. 15922
>>15917>>15918
Someone was lightyears ahead of you
>>15897

Also
[X] Very melon
>> No. 15924
[x] Very Yes.
Bring it on!
>> No. 15925
[X] Very melon
[X] Add the dance to go along with it
>> No. 15926
Writing now.

Also, so I spend less time searching, more time writing, I have a question. What's the name of the doujin with a page in which Reimu and Yuka are sitting on the steps of the shrine and Yuka has a venus fly-trap with her. Reimu says something like "That will make Wriggle cry" and Yuka replies "I know."
>> No. 15927
>>15926
Nightbug and Flowerland
http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/ANGELTYPE#Nightbug_and_Flowerland_.282007-04-22.29

>"That will make Wriggle cry" and Yuka replies "I know."
You sadist!
>> No. 15929
>>15927
Thankyou kindly!

Writing fast as I can.
>> No. 15930
You nod your head. "Yeah."
Remilia lets out a little giggle and trails her hand across your chest as she steps to the side, away from you.
"Good thing it's a large bath." She says.
You can't help but grin a little.
Remilia takes her hat off and drops it to the floor. Her socks follow and she starts to turn a little red. She blinks slowly and swallows, but you can see it's not from nerves, it's from anticipation.
She reaches up and starts to undo her dress and your breath catches in your throat. Last night it was all in a rush, all the sensations came so fast you had no time to linger on any of them. Now, watching as Remilia slips the dress off her shoulders, you can't do anything but stare.
Remilia lets the dress fall to the ground around her ankles. She hops forwards, giggling.
"Oh, I enjoyed that." She says, licking her bottom lip. "So did you, by the looks of it." She peers over the edge of the bath.
"Yeah." Is all you manage.
She giggles.

Her long slender legs take all of your attention as she climbs into the bath and eases herself down into the water, sitting opposite you. Your gaze descends over her, across her collarbone and her soft, smooth chest, still above the water line. Her waist and hips are underwater, legs folded as she sighs and closes her eyes.
"Remi." You say. "You look ... delicious."
She opens her eyes and giggles at you, raising a finger to her lips.
"Shouldn't that be my line?" She asks, grinning. "Maybe I should eat you in the bath, hmm?"
"Eat me?" You say.
Remilia giggles again, covering her mouth with one hand this time. She unfolds a leg and places her little foot against your calf muscle.
"Or I could punish you." She says, eyes lingering on your cock, drawing her toes slowly up your leg.
"Punish?" You ask, unable to keep the arousal and amusement from your voice.
"For being a bad boy and playing with the Maid too much." Remilia grins, her foot rubbing against your thigh now.

[ ] "Eat me."
[ ] "Punish me."
>> No. 15931
[X] "Eat me."
>> No. 15932
[X] "Eat me."

Handjob has been upgraded to blowjob.
Also,
>loli vampire
>long slender legs

Wut.
>> No. 15933
[X] "Punish me."
>> No. 15934
[X] "Punish me."
>> No. 15935
[x] "Punish me."
PUNISH ME MISTRESS REMILIA
>> No. 15936
[X] "Eat me."
>> No. 15937
This seems like a good time to turn things back around to Remi. Remember when she asked us what we'd do if she bit us, and we replied we'd bite her right back?

I don't mind getting "eaten" or "punished" right now, but I think it's only fair that we offer to do the same to her.
>> No. 15938
[X] "Eat me."

om nom nom
>> No. 15939
>>15937
Your idea intrigues me and i would like to subscribe to your newsletter.
>> No. 15940
[x] "Punish and eat me."
>> No. 15941
>>15937
Just wait, you're going to love this.

>>15932
Beauty is all about perception. Remilia is pretty small but she's nearly always depicted as having quite slender legs for her size. Naked, they're going to draw even more attention. She's short and willowy, not short and stocky.
>> No. 15942
>>15941
>>Just wait, you're going to love this.
HOORAY!
>> No. 15943
[x] "Eat me."
....
>> No. 15944
Time's a wasting! Writing now.
>> No. 15945
[X] "Punish me."
We're gluttons for it.
>> No. 15946
>>15944
Holy shit, HY is on steroids tonight.
Must have run out of Rum.
>> No. 15947
Bit of both :3
>> No. 15949
File 121545257656.jpg - (323.24KB , 662x920 , remi5.jpg ) [iqdb]
15949
>>15932
We're talking relative to the rest of her body here. Also:
[x] Whichever HY wants to write more.
Because it'll make for a more delicious scene.
>> No. 15950
>>15941

I was mainly referring to the long bit, given the whole height issue.
That's just how I think.
>> No. 15951
[x] "Eat me."

>"Yes. But can you guess what other 'fluids' have a similar chemical composition to blood?"
>"Oh? I have no idea Remilia, what are you talking about?" You say with a knowing smile. You know exactly what she means but you want to see if she goes all shy having to be blunt.
>"Ah ... er." She doesn't blush, but she does look away, biting her lip.
>"Well there's ... you know, fluids." She says eventually.
>"What fluids?" You ask, grinning.
>She mock-scowls at you. "Oh alright! It's not like blood at all and you know exactly what I'm talking about." She pokes you in the chest.
>"More cake?" You say, smiling obliviously and holding up the slice.
>Remilia laughs, covering her mouth. "I don't know what you're playing at." She says. "But whatever it is you're rather good at it."
>She takes another bite of the cake and moves a hand down, lifting the edge of your shirt and slipping her hand up inside. You're so shocked by the suddenness of it that you almost drop the cake.
>> No. 15952
You gulp, aware of what is coming next.
"Eat me?"
Remilia's grin broadens and she bites her tongue.
"Oh? No punishment?" She asks, feigning disappointment.
You shake your head.
She mock-pouts at you. One of her hands slips behind her as she removes her foot from your leg. "Pity." She licks her lips and you feel the water move as she pulls the bath-plug out, draining it by a few inches. "Then again, I've always wanted to try this."

The waterline dips until your cock is exposed, Remilia replacing the plug behind her. She leans forwards and slowly, languidly places the tip of one finger against your throbbing erection.
"There are many advantages to being a vampire." She says, head lowering until she's staring right at your cock, expression curious.
"Hm?" You manage as she breathes out slowly against you, lips so close you can almost feel them. You manage to restrain yourself and listen to her words.
"I don't strictly need to breathe." She says, eyes darting up to yours as she giggles.
She inches her lips forwards and kisses the tip of your cock. You gasp and instinctively lace the fingers of one hand through her hair, being careful not to push her head.
"Oh, god Remi." You say as she slips the entire tip inside her mouth. You fight the urge to thrust your hips, just letting her bob her head once, slipping over the surface of your cock. Your toes curl and the fingers flex on your free hand. This feeling ... it's totally unlike last night. Being inside Remilia like that was an act of joining, the most satisfying orgasm you've ever had. This is like having your entire nervous system dunked in honey, and she's only just started. You can barely control your breathing as she laps her tongue against the head of your penis.
You let out an involuntary grunt.
Remilia wraps her hand around the rest of your cock and squeezes a little, you twitch. She takes it out of her mouth for a moment and looks up at you, brushing her hair out of her eyes.
"Is it good?" She asks.
You nod. "Oh yes." You say, short of breath.
She grins and ducks her head down again.

Remilia takes the tip back in her mouth and starts to bob up and down, gliding her hand over the rest of your cock at the same time in perfect synchronisation. You lean your head back and grit your teeth, legs twitching.
Remilia starts to make an 'mmmm' sound and then pulls her hand down for a second. You lift your head back up and look down at her, thinking she's stopped, able to think straight for a second. From this angle you can see her face, her eyes closed in pleasure and concentration, her lips wrapped around you. She opens her eyes and looks up at you and then before you can register anything but sheer lust, she slowly dips her head lower, taking most of you into her mouth.
You gasp and nearly bang your head on the side of the bath.
"Remi." You whisper in reflex.
She speeds up, head going back and fourth, sliding over you again and again. You struggle to keep looking at her, not wanting to miss a second. The feeling starts to change, sensation growing to such a peak you think you're going to black out. You grip the side of the bath with one hand and Remilia's hair with the other.
"Remi, I'm going to-"
She looks a up at you again, anticipation and pleasure in her eyes.

[ ] Stay in her mouth.
[ ] Pull out.
>> No. 15953
[X] Stay in her mouth
>> No. 15954
[X] Stay in her mouth.
>> No. 15955
[X] Stay in her mouth.
>> No. 15956
[X] Stay in her mouth.
>> No. 15957
[✓] Stay in her mouth.
>> No. 15958
[X] Stay in her mouth
>> No. 15959
[X] Stay in her mouth.

Well, we did inform her of what is about to happen, as is our gentlemanly duty. It's entirely up to the lady if she wants to take it in the mouth.

I just hope we have it in us to keep going afterwards. It'd be a shame if was over just like that, now wouldn't it? Then again, if being a vampire has its advantages, perhaps there are some to being a thrall as well. It's already allowed us to heal unnaturally fast for a human, so perhaps we can surpass a few other limits as well.
>> No. 15961
[x] Stay in her mouth.
She can't keep drinking blood all the time, it's important to have a varied diet.
>> No. 15962
No contest! Writing now.
>> No. 15963
[X] Stay in her mouth

Oh Shi...
>> No. 15964
[X] Pull out.

I WANT TO SEE CUM SOAKED REMILIA!!

ALSO: I AM WRITING YOUR UPDATE NOW, you know just seven minutes and it will be ready.
>> No. 15966
>>15964
Sakuya Tripfag writing the Remilia H-Scene?
DO WANT
>> No. 15967
>>15964
She's hungry, you dumbass.
>> No. 15968
The edge of your vision blurs as you feel yourself stiffen and pulse, once, twice, three times. Then the sensation hits your forebrain, you gasp and try to dig your fingernails into the side of the bath.
"Remi, oh Remi." You say, watching her still bobbing up and down, sucking you dry. You twitch again with the aftershocks and feel yourself slump downwards. Remilia keeps hold of you in one hand and looks up, rising up again. She swallows and grins.
"Remi." You say, stroking her hair being pretty much the only action you're capable of right now.
"That was ... hmm." Remilia licks her lips. "What do you know, it really does have a similar chemical makeup to blood." She giggles, you smile at her.
"That was amazing." You mutter.
"Was it now?" She asks, voice amused. "Mmm?" She glances down, a few drops of cum are still making their slow way down the side of your cock.
Remilia ducks her head down and takes you into her mouth briefly, licking you clean. You sigh and lean back, feeling her weight shift and her grip on you loosen. Her hands find your shoulders and she rests her chin on your chest, looking up at you. The feeling of her wet, naked body against you is almost enough to get you going again straight away. You feel a dull ache of overexertion from your groin.

Remilia grins at you. "That was fun." She says. "But I think I'm going to feed you lots of fruit from now on."
"Oh?"
She shifts further up, wrapping her legs around your waist. "Isn't that supposed to make it taste sweet?" She whispers in your ear.
You turn to her, at a loss for words. If she's going to be doing that regularly enough to be concerned about making it taste sweet? You feel a sudden rush of happiness.
She giggles, squeezing you a little with her legs.
"Tired yet?" She asks, expression serious for a second.
You shake your head, you don't feel tired at all.
"Good." She says. "Your turn."
Remilia hoists herself up on the sides of the bath, placing one knee either side of your head, looking down at you. You swear she must be flying a little or that position would be too hard to hold.
She slides one hand down her belly and towards her groin as the other hand cradles the back of your head. She gently nudges you towards her and shifts herself forwards. Her grin is gone now, replaced with open-mouthed excitement and sexual need.
"Go on." She says as you bring your hand up to gently press two fingers against her. With her crotch right in front of your face like this you can smell her like never before. It's intoxicating, like her usual smell but multiplied and full of something you can't put your finger on. You kiss her on the hip.

She bites her lip.

[ ] Write in only.

====================

Testing Anon's sexual knowledge.
>> No. 15969
[X] Write in only.
>> No. 15970
[X] Bite her back.
The time has come.
>> No. 15971
File 121545793035.jpg - (362.53KB , 575x874 , doomcomic.jpg ) [iqdb]
15971
[x] RIP AND TEAR
>> No. 15972
>Testing Anon's sexual knowledge.

hahahahaha
>> No. 15973
[X] Check for skill: 'Tornado Tongue'
[X] Check for skill: 'Maelstrom Fingers'
>> No. 15974
[X] ULTIMETTO BELMONT TONGUE ATTACK!!

If you know what I mean..
>> No. 15975
[x] Perverted sign: Bath of thousand tounges
>> No. 15977
[x] You lost me
>> No. 15978
[x] Perverted sign: Bath of thousand tounges
>> No. 15979
[x] Tease her with your finger first.
>> No. 15980
[X] Life like texture.
>> No. 15981
[X] SATAN GUIDE MY COCK
>> No. 15982
this will not end well...
>> No. 15983
[X] Appetizer: lightly brushing her inner thighs.
First course: Fingers in a V-shape, caressing her outer lips, back and forth, up and down. Perhaps tickle the back of her calves.
Main dish: Your tongue + the area at the top of her labia, smooth, repetitive but slightly varied motions, throw in a little extra here and there. Watch for her signals as to what's good and respond accordingly.
>> No. 15984
[x] Perverted Sign: Bath of a Thousand and One Tongues

1 more for good measure.
>> No. 15985
[x] Be honest, "Actually, I've never done this sort of thing before."
>> No. 15986
>Testing Anon's sexual knowledge.

You lost me.
>> No. 15987
lawl at guy above.

[x] dive in at blinding speed of light.
>> No. 15988
[x] Oral stimulation of the clitoris.
>> No. 15989
[X] "THIS IS MY HOLE, IT WAS MADE FOR ME"
>> No. 15991
{X} Appetizer: lightly brushing her inner thighs.
First course: Fingers in a V-shape, caressing her outer lips, back and forth, up and down. Perhaps tickle the back of her calves.
Main dish: Your tongue + the area at the top of her labia, smooth, repetitive but slightly varied motions, throw in a little extra here and there. Watch for her signals as to what's good and respond accordingly.

These votes.
>> No. 15992
[x]Combine all previous votes to one gigantic fuck-festival
>> No. 15993
[x] Kiss her inner thighs, working your way up one and switching to go down the other, getting closer and closer each time until she can't bear any more teasing and grabs your head to pull you into her
>> No. 15994
>>15983
What this Guy said.
>> No. 15995
[x]Use as reference all those H-games you played back at home.
>> No. 15996
[X] Appetizer: lightly brushing her inner thighs.
First course: Fingers in a V-shape, caressing her outer lips, back and forth, up and down. Perhaps tickle the back of her calves.
Main dish: Your tongue + the area at the top of her labia, smooth, repetitive but slightly varied motions, throw in a little extra here and there. Watch for her signals as to what's good and respond accordingly.

No matter what, you do NOT head straight for the "bulls-eye" right off the bat. It's best to work your way towards it slowly. Get closer, back off a little, and go a little further.
Keep things moving and varied.
>> No. 15997
☑ Appetizer: lightly brushing her inner thighs.
First course: Fingers in a V-shape, caressing her outer lips, back and forth, up and down. Perhaps tickle the back of her calves.
Main dish: Your tongue + the area at the top of her labia, smooth, repetitive but slightly varied motions, throw in a little extra here and there. Watch for her signals as to what's good and respond accordingly.
>> No. 15998
[ ] FALCOOON PUNCH

...or maybe not.
>> No. 15999
[x] Tease her with your finger first.
>> No. 16000
[X] Appetizer: lightly brushing her inner thighs.
First course: Fingers in a V-shape, caressing her outer lips, back and forth, up and down. Perhaps tickle the back of her calves.
Main dish: Your tongue + the area at the top of her labia, smooth, repetitive but slightly varied motions, throw in a little extra here and there. Watch for her signals as to what's good and respond accordingly.
>> No. 16001
[x] Scene skip
>> No. 16002
>>Watch for her signals as to what's good and respond accordingly.

And so Anon discovered the secret to all sex. Writing now.
>> No. 16003
> [X] Appetizer: lightly brushing her inner thighs.
>First course: Fingers in a V-shape, caressing her outer lips, back and forth, up and down. Perhaps tickle the back of her calves.
Main dish: Your tongue + the area at the top of her labia, smooth, repetitive but slightly varied motions, throw in a little extra here and there. Watch for her signals as to what's good and respond accordingly.

Become the pillar that travels through the corridors.
>> No. 16004
[x] Perverted sign: Bath of thousand tounges
>> No. 16005
speed sign: F5 poke works!!!!
>> No. 16006
You glance up at Remilia's face, enjoying the look of utter lust she's giving you. It's strange to think about yourself in such terms, as an object of her desire. Good though, it feels right. It also feels unbelievably arousing. You run your fingers up her inner thigh, savouring the smooth, pale flesh. She shudders and closes her eyes. You give the top of her thigh a little squeeze as you transfer your fingers to the lips of her vagina. It's warm, hot like you are when you're aroused. You rest your other hand on her hip.
"Mmm, go on." She murmurs, looking down at you with half-lidded eyes.
You draw your fingers down either side of her, teasing. She squirms a little. You move your fingers back to the middle and part her lips, gently, slowly.
Keeping them held apart, you slip one finger in and down the middle, She's wet, even wetter than last night. She's probably been this aroused since she got into the bath. She must be aching for it so badly.
You feel yourself grin as you slip your other hand around and grab hold of a buttock, squeezing and lifting as you bring your finger back upwards again.
"Uh." Remilia makes a little noise and you feel her grip tighten in your hair.
You start to move your fingers up and down lightly, just on the edge, not trying to find anything or speed things up. Good thing Remilia did you first, you suspect you would be too impatient to take it slow for her otherwise.

Hmm, knows more than she lets on.

You slip your other hand down her leg, caressing the back of her thighs as you move your head forwards. You spread her lips wider and glance up at her. She looks into your eyes and nods.
"Go on, please." She says, voice not more than a whisper.
You take your other hand from behind her and bring it around, underneath her, pressing gently against her opening. At the same time you press in deeper with your other hand. Things are more complicated in there than they look at first, but Remilia's barely controlled gasp of pleasure tells you when you find the right spot. You swap your fingers for your tongue and start to lap, up and down, in circles and from side to side, changing the rhythm every few seconds.
"Oh." You feel Remilia shudder against you, her hands pushing your head forward. "Harder." She says.
You increase the pressure with your tongue.
"Yes. Yes, like that." She says, voice nothing but breath.
You can smell her all around you as you close your eyes, focusing on nothing but the rhythm and the sound of her increasingly erratic breathing.
She twitches and you're suddenly aware of your other hand again. You move one finger upwards, teasing her opening.
She gasps.
"Hm?" You make a questioning noise, pressing with your finger again.
"Use two." She says.
You wonder for a moment what she means, then it clicks and you push into her with two fingers. She grunts and moans as you start to slip them in and out.

"Wait." She says. "Go back to the last one."
Wha-
Oh, the rhythm with your tongue.
"Oh yeah, yes, yes." She says, twisting in your grasp now.
You hear her moan again, something different in her voice.
"Don't you fucking stop now or I'll kill you." She says in between gasps.
You don't stop, Remilia moans again.
"Uh, yes!" She says, suddenly bucking against you. She shudders and grabs both sides of your head, tensing for a long, long moment.
"Oh, oh." She says, breathing slowing down once more. You pull back, removing your fingers looking up at her. She has a lazy, soporific grin plastered on her face, looking down at you with adoration and afterglow.
"Mmmmm." She moans as she drops slowly onto you and wraps her arms around your neck. You discreetly wipe your mouth and wash your fingers off in the remaining bath water.
"That was fantastic." She says, stretching her legs out.

[ ] Stay here for a bit, talk.
[ ] Get out of the bath.
[ ] Offer to wash her in the bath to wind down.
>> No. 16007
[X] Offer to wash her in the bath to wind down.
>> No. 16008
[X] Offer to wash her in the bath to wind down.

Round Two: Fight!
>> No. 16009
[X] Offer to wash her in the bath to wind down.
>> No. 16010
[X] Offer to wash her in the bath to wind down.
Yumm
>> No. 16011
[X] Offer to wash her in the bath to wind down.
>> No. 16012
[X] Offer to wash her in the bath to wind down.
>> No. 16013
[x] Offer to wash her in the bath to wind down.
>> No. 16014
[X] Stay here for a bit, talk.

Pillow talk, baby.
>> No. 16015
>>"Don't you fucking stop now or I'll kill you." She says in between gasps.
Great line or greatest line?
[x] Stay here for a bit, talk.
[x] Offer to wash her in the bath to wind down.
>> No. 16016
{X} Offer to wash her in the bath to wind down.
>> No. 16017
File 121546295673.jpg - (71.91KB , 734x404 , 1215204880413.jpg ) [iqdb]
16017
>>16006

[x] Offer to wash her in the bath to wind down.
>> No. 16018
[X] Offer to wash her in the bath to wind down.
>> No. 16019
I take it everyone enjoyed that?
>> No. 16020
File 121546314813.jpg - (192.43KB , 411x563 , Superb.jpg ) [iqdb]
16020
Superb.

[x] Offer to wash her in the bath to wind down.
>> No. 16021
[X] Offer to wash her in the bath to wind down.
then
[X] Hug her!
[X] Stay here for a bit, talk.
>> No. 16022
>>16019
I came buckets.
>> No. 16023
File 121546343959.jpg - (30.18KB , 432x288 , lolanon.jpg ) [iqdb]
16023
>>16019
>I take it everyone enjoyed that?

Greatest understatement or GREATEST understatement?
>> No. 16024
>>16019
It's hard to overstate my satisfaction.
>> No. 16025
Remember, HY's story is filled with peaks and valleys. Currently Belmonymous is in a tub with Remilia, naturally things have to go sour from this point and Belmonymous gets dropped into a tub of shit.

Bring on the bad.
>> No. 16026
>>16025
Brace for sudden break-out of The Thing Upstairs.
>> No. 16027
[x] Stay here for a bit, talk.
[x] Offer to wash her in the bath to wind down.
>> No. 16028
>>16025
Where's Scorn, by the way?
>> No. 16029
>>16028

I didn't literally mean he gets dropped into "a tub of shit".
>> No. 16030
>>"Don't you fucking stop now or I'll kill you." She says in between gasps.


wut
>> No. 16031
WIN
>> No. 16032
>>16025

Scorn?! IS THAT YOU?!
>> No. 16033
>>16028

Vacation, said he will be back by the end of this month.
>> No. 16034
>>16028
Look in /forest/, you ninny!
>> No. 16035
Right, I'm off to get drunk and play Mountain of Faith. Back tomorrow at hopefully the same speed.
>> No. 16036
>>16035
Nite, you magnificent demon!
>> No. 16039
>>16035
Have a nice day, HY.
>> No. 16043
[+] Get out of the bath, and take the rest of this to the bedroom.
H-SCENE WRITING CONTINUE.
HUNGRY YOUKAI H-SCENE WRITING CONTINUE.
>> No. 16047
>>16035
Good night dear prince.
>> No. 16048
[X]Offer to wash her back to wind down.
>> No. 16049
>>16036
>Nite
Get the fuck out until you can actually spell.
>> No. 16050
If I had a "Doctor Doujin Seal of Approval" picture I would award it to you, HY.
>> No. 16051
>>16050

Make one.
>> No. 16052
File 121547280072.gif - (3.67KB , 366x346 , lolseal.gif ) [iqdb]
16052
>>16050
>> No. 16053
File 121547328552.jpg - (88.55KB , 800x600 , 800px-Hypnodorm.jpg ) [iqdb]
16053
>>16052

Dr.Doujin has his SEAL OF APPROVAL all over this.
>> No. 16054
File 121547354593.jpg - (24.69KB , 327x379 , 1206652594222.jpg ) [iqdb]
16054
>>16053

Supplied by YAF
>> No. 16055
File 121547411774.jpg - (19.28KB , 308x268 , lololseal.jpg ) [iqdb]
16055
>> No. 16056
>>16055
I'm going to break that seal like YAF snaps CERVIX.
>> No. 16057
>I'm going to break that seal like YAF snaps COOLERS.

Fix'd for truthiness.
>> No. 16058
File 121547482558.jpg - (102.17KB , 640x1000 , simonlol.jpg ) [iqdb]
16058
>>16055
>> No. 16059
[x] Stay here for a bit, talk.
[x] Offer to wash her in the bath to wind down.

Nothing stressful though, light conversation.
Screw the maid and that thing.
>> No. 16060
>"Don't you fucking stop now or I'll kill you." She says in between gasps.

This may be the closest she'll come to admitting to being the mystery handjobber.
>> No. 16061
[X] Stay here for a bit, talk.
[X] Offer to wash her in the bath to wind down.

Seems like a good way to go
>> No. 16062
[x] Offer to wash her in the bath to wind down.

Time to touch those wings of hers.
>> No. 16063
[x] Offer to wash her in the bath to wind down.
>> No. 16064
>>16062
awesome
[x] Offer to wash her in the bath to wind down.
>> No. 16065
Well done, Belmonymous. Relax before the mottled vampire crushing.
[x] Offer to wash her in the bath to wind down.
>> No. 16066
>>16062
Oh wow. I really enjoyede that "wing g-spot" part of Gunman in Gensokyo; would blow my mind to see it with Remi.
>> No. 16069
>>16066
[x] Offer to wash those wings of hers.
>> No. 16070
>>16049
Make me, bitch.
>> No. 16071
[x] Offer to wash those wings of hers.

>>16066
Very agreed.
>> No. 16072
File 121551995682.jpg - (92.96KB , 640x480 , 1187396372528.jpg ) [iqdb]
16072
>>16055
>> No. 16074
File 121553200437.jpg - (45.80KB , 450x453 , 1199169253999.jpg ) [iqdb]
16074
has this board changed so the new threads stay at the top, and nothing gets bumped?
almost as if everyone's post is a sageru?
>> No. 16075
>>16074
Threads autosage and can no longer be bumped after they hit a certain number of posts.
>> No. 16076
File 121553260047.png - (144.12KB , 600x600 , 1201231831150.png ) [iqdb]
16076
>>16075
oh damnit. that's right!
augh, I feel like a dumbass not thinking of that. I guess all threads in this forum hit that limit before another thread is created.
>> No. 16077
>"Wha-" You start, then follow her gaze to your still very full erection. "Oh, a little."

why am I reminded of the copypasta that went something along the lines of:
So I was minding my own business, when (touhoe) busts in the room, naked, with her throbbing cock pointed directly at me [...]

good times. I'd like to see that copy pasta again, if anyone has it.
>> No. 16078
>>16076
haha, Welcome away from 4chan.
almost all threads belong to HY, hell, he pretty much owns /sdm/
>> No. 16079
>>16078
.. It's not like I'm new to anything non-4chan.
I've been reading this since around thread 6, just the autosaging never occurred to me because by the time an autosaged thread starts to go down, people are in a different thread.

but yes, HY does seem to own /sdm/. I think he needs mod power
.. axel power
>> No. 16081
>>16070
OH SHIT
INTERNET TOUGH GUY
>> No. 16082
I've had a little visit from Suika, so I'm feeling a little out of sorts. Will try to write anyway, but fixing all the spelling errors will take a while.
>> No. 16083
>>16082
Are all Writer here always drunk?
YAF, Nine, Doujin drinks himself to coma and SNAKE.
>> No. 16084
>I think he needs mod power

Time spent modding is time not spent writing.
>> No. 16085
>>16083
A little mental lubrication goes a long way for everything, really (http://xkcd.com/323/). When to stop, though, is the real trick.
>> No. 16086
>>16083

I admit, ever since summer vacation started, I am drunk quite often. Not to the point of drinking myself to a coma though.

>>16085
>mental lubrication

I laughed.
>> No. 16087
You hold Remilia to you for a while, closing your eyes, letting her enjoy the afterglow. She rests her head on your chest and you idly trace your fingertips down her back.
"Mmmm." She makes an appreciative noise as you circle the spot where her right wing joins the shoulder-blade, black leathery flesh melding seamlessly into her soft, pale skin.
Now your mind is not otherwise occupied, you notice the bath-water is starting to get a little cold.
"Remi, turn on the hot tap." You say.
"Mm?" She looks up, eyes sleepy, then glances behind her and manages to grab the tap with her toes. She smiles to herself as she turns it, hot water gushing around her legs.
"I did a trick with my feet." She says, raising her head up level with yours and swinging her legs in the air. "I can other tricks with my feet too." She grins.
"I'm sure you can Remi." You say. "But now is time for a bath, no?"
She smiles slowly and closes her eyes, nodding. She climbs back off you, turns off the tap again and starts to reach for the soap, but you grab in out from under her fingers.
"Hey." She says, looking confused.
"Nuh-uh." You wag your finger. "Turn around and sit here." You say, pointing to your lap.
Remilia looks at you for a moment and then her eyes light up and her face flushes with colour. She giggles and shifts round in the bath, scooting backwards so the top of her head is level with your chin.

"Wash me!" She says, raising her arms in the air.
"Gladly." You say, lathering up the soap in your hands. You slide your soapy hands down her arms and across her chest, giving her a little squeeze along the way. She makes a happy little moaning noise as you do. You pull her towards yourself and half-hug her as you slide the soap down her legs and under her buttocks. She makes more little noises as you do, enjoying your attention.
You let her slump forwards again as you bring both hands up her back, feeling a moment of hesitation as you reach the point that skin turns to wing-leather.
"Hm?" She feels you pause.
"Want me to wash your wings?" You ask.
Remilia doesn't say anything for a long moment. Then she nods, not looking round at you. She flexes the muscles in her back and the pinions of her wings stretch outwards as she unfurls them to their full span.
Gingerly you bring your hands up to the right wing, not sure of what to do.

It's a limb like any other, just maybe a bit fragile, that's all. Touch it, wash it like you would any other part of her.

That's right, you think as you slide your hand along the surface of the wing. It's very smooth and warm, just like the rest of Remilia. You make sure to give it a good soaping, must be hard for her to reach round and wash them every day. Faced with her wings like this for the first time, you're struck by how large they really are. She usually keeps them behind her, or folded up if anybody is looking at her from the side. Fully open like this, they're huge. Her wingspan is easily as wide as she is tall. You finish soaping the other wing and then cup some water in your hands, letting it wash the soap off as you drizzle it over her wing.
"Uh." Remilia twitches.
"Sorry, did that hurt?" You still can't get over the illusion of fragility her wings give you.
Remilia looks round at you at last. Her face is flushed red and her pupils are dilated.
"Do that again." She says, voice hushed.
"The water?"
She nods.
You let more hot water fall onto her wings, then reach out and caress one of them, a little more firmly then before.
Remilia smiles at you. Not a sly smile or one of pleasure and lust, but a slow smile of comfort and bashfulness.
"Thank you." She mutters.
"What for?"
"Touching my wings." She leans back against you. "They're ... they inspired a very different emotion on all the people from the outside, long ago."
She tips her head and looks into your eyes, upside-down
"You're the first man not to see them and run in fear or call for the torches and pitchforks." She looks at you with a kind of curiosity. "I love you." She says.
"I love you too Remi." You kiss her forehead.

A moment passes.

[ ] Get out of the bath.
[ ] Ask her more about her past.
[ ] Ask her what she did with Sakuya earlier.
[ ] Ask her how her conversation with Patchouli went.
[ ] Ask her about her plan for the monster upstairs.
>> No. 16089
[x] Ask her more about her past.
back storyan gaems
>> No. 16090
[ ] Ask her more about her past.
[ ] Ask her what she did with Sakuya earlier.
[ ] Ask her about her plan for the monster upstairs.
>> No. 16091
[X] Flandre should interfere
then
[X] Join you!

HAPPY FAMILY BATHING!
>> No. 16092
[X] Get out of the bath.
[X] Ask her more about her past.
>> No. 16093
[ ] Ask her more about her past.
>> No. 16094
>"I can other tricks with my feet too." She grins.

Do not want footjob scene.

[X] Get out of the bath.
[X] Ask her more about her past.
>> No. 16095
[X] Ask her how her conversation with Patchouli went.

She just said - and has said many times previously - that her past is painful. Let's not talk about touchy subjects right this minute, eh?
>> No. 16097
>>16095
When should we, then?
>> No. 16098
[✓] Ask her more about her past.

It's not like Belmonymous is a tactless dope. I'm sure he'll be careful about how he asks.
>> No. 16100
[X] Ask her more about her past.
[X] Ask her what she did with Sakuya earlier.
[X] Ask her how her conversation with Patchouli went.
[X] Ask her about her plan for the monster upstairs.
>> No. 16101
[x] Ask her what she did with Sakuya earlier.
[x] Ask her how her conversation with Patchouli went.
[x] Ask her about her plan for the monster upstairs.
It may not feel like the right time to talk about stuff like this, but when're we going to get a better chance? Remi-H is great and all, yet it's distracting us from the overriding task at hand.
>> No. 16102
>>16095
No, it's either now or never. Last time, she was a bit anxious about sleeping with Belmonamous and her head too caked up over Sakuya's blunder to be in a mood to speak on it. Now, she's completely calm and comfortable. The perfect time to get it out now.

Also, this is the ENDGAME. There's WILL NOT be another calm moment like this again, and there won't be another moment we can pump any info out of anyone else at this point neither. Again, it's now or NORMAL END.

[x] Ask her more about her past.
[x] Ask her how her conversation with Patchouli went.
[x] Ask her about her plan for the monster upstairs.
[x] Ask for one more round of lovemaking before you both head off into battle tomorrow.
>> No. 16103
[X] Ask her more about her past.
[X] Ask her what she did with Sakuya earlier.
[X] Ask her how her conversation with Patchouli went.
[X] Ask her about her plan for the monster upstairs.
>> No. 16104
File 121555069059.jpg - (119.39KB , 1000x710 , c67edda8f61b2700d8b93a950dffb726.jpg ) [iqdb]
16104
Suika came back again.

I sleep now. Wall tomorrow.
>> No. 16106
>Wall tomorrow.

Every time I hear this I believe in it less.
Oh well, lets me get some sleep.
>> No. 16107
[X] Ask her what she did with Sakuya earlier.
[X] Ask her how her conversation with Patchouli went.
>> No. 16109
>>16106
I pulled it off yesterday didn't I?
>> No. 16110
>>16095

[x] Ask her more about her past.
[x] Ask her what she did with Sakuya earlier.
[x] Ask her how her conversation with Patchouli went.
[x] Ask her about her plan for the monster upstairs.

Everyone has complete faith in you at this point, so it's time for the hard questions. We have to keep this ball rolling. We bring up Sakuya because we need to know if she's in any condition to fight.
>> No. 16111
>>16109

Dunno. Too tired to remember.
The irony there is that your writing is keeping me up to ungodly hours of the morning (5am now, for example) which in turn is making me tired and unable to remember.
I wonder if my LA will have a similar effect on people...
>> No. 16112
>>16109

You did, but took you long enough. I think. Wait...

I dunno.
>> No. 16113
>>16109

You did, but took you long enough. I think. Wait...

I dunno.
>> No. 16114
[X] Ask her how her conversation with Patchouli went.
>> No. 16117
[X] Ask her more about her past.
[X] Ask her what she did with Sakuya earlier.
[X] Ask her about her plan for the monster upstairs.
>> No. 16118
[x] Ask her more about her past.
[x] Ask her what she did with Sakuya earlier.
[x] Ask her how her conversation with Patchouli went.
[x] Ask her about her plan for the monster upstairs.
>> No. 16119
[ ] Ask her more about her past.
>> No. 16122
[+] Ask her more about her past.
[+] Ask her what she did with Sakuya earlier.
[+] Ask her how her conversation with Patchouli went.
[+] Ask her about her plan for the monster upstairs.
Wall me, Drunk Youkai.
>> No. 16125
>>16104
I have to know: what is your rum of choice? Are you a light, dark, or heavy spice kinda guy?
>> No. 16132
>>16125
Dark, heavy on the spice, neat. I now have a vision of pirate-Suika dancing with Captain Morgan.

Also, writing soon.
>> No. 16134
>>16132
>>a vision of pirate-Suika dancing with Captain Morgan.

Drink up me hearties yo ho!
>> No. 16135
>>16132
PIRATES OF THE SCARLET LAKE
WRITE IT!
>> No. 16136
>>16135
I already came up with a pirate-based Touhou parody, but SDM demands all my attention right now. Maybe sometime in the future.
>> No. 16137
>>16136
Why does this reek so much of awesomness?
>> No. 16138
>>16136
cotton. pick it.

don't make me get my whip.
>> No. 16140
"Remi." You say, wrapping both your arms around Remilia front and holding her to you. "How much ... I mean, what ..."
You trail off as the sheer scale of your question hits you. Remilia has lived for five hundred years, nearly all of them as a vampire. Decaying memory or not, that's one hell of a long time.
She turns her head to look at you. "What is it?" She asks.
You rub your eyes, trying to think of a way to phrase your question. "I was going to ask about your past." You say.
"Was going to ask?" She sounds amused.
"Yeah." You manage a nervous smile. "But I guess there's an awful lot of it." You scratch your head.
Remilia laughs gently. "That's an understatement." She nestles her head back against your chest, face contemplative, staring off into space. "You can ask me anything, but I suspect I will never run out of things to tell you about." She smiles.
You smile as well. "I guess you won't, Remi."
She dips her hand in the bath-water. "Still hot. We have plenty of time in here, what do you want to ask?" She frowns for a second and then glances up into your eyes, pointing at you. "You do know it's rude to ask about a Lady's past?"

"Er, yes my Lady?"
She grins then giggles, waving a hand a you. "Go ahead, ask away."
You run the tips of your fingers along the top bone of her now retracted wings. She shivers slightly.
"Your wings, when did you get them?"
Remilia sucks her teeth. "I honestly don't know. I've been a vampire as long as can remember, even though I know I must have been born a human. I don't remember my first transformation." She looks up at you, guilty. "Sorry."
"That's okay, I guess that was a bit too far back for you?"
She nods.
"Well, you mentioned something about people's reactions to your wings?"
"Mm." She nods, frowning slightly. "I cannot completely hide them, it attracted only those who wished to kill me, made friendship with humans very difficult. I got away with them at a few fancy-dress balls, but that was only later on. France could be wonderfully decadent in the Eighteenth century, you know?"
You shake your head. "You'll have to tell me what it was like sometime."
She nods, looking happy. "I will." She thinks for a moment. "It was my ... lack of camouflage which led to meeting Patchy. You must get her and me to tell you that story one day, either of us alone will only do the other a disservice."
"A disservice?" You ask, curious.
"It was one hell of a fight." Remilia grins to herself, eyes widening, memory unfolding somewhere inside her. "But-" She says, snapping out of it. "You mustn't let me tell it alone."
"Okay." You nod.
She twists around to face you, hands flat against your chest, lithe body pressed against yours again.

"Anything else?" She asks, looking contented.

[ ] Write in only.

=====================

There is no trick here, ask Remi anything you want.
>> No. 16141
[ ] "You've told me about Patchouli and Flandre. How was your meeting up with Sakuya and Meiling?"

Yeah, it's a pretty unimportant question, but while we're traveling down memory lane, may as well.

Also, how many questions are we limited too, HY?

>>16136
EXTRAS! We've ignored the Extras until now, but EXTRAS BEFORE NEW GAME+!!
>> No. 16142
[X] "You've told me about Patchouli and Flandre. How was your meeting up with Sakuya and Meiling?"

Sounds good to me.
>> No. 16144
[X] Ask about her moving to and settling in Gensokyo

In particular, I'm curious to know how the hell she got her entire mansion through the border, that little "rampage" she mentioned going on when she first arrived, and how she came to become friends with Yukari and Reimu despite starting out on less-than-friendly circumstances.

Since we were told we can ask "anything" I'm sorely tempted to write in [] "Marry me?"
But this seems like neither the time nor the place to do it. This sort of thing must be done properly for a Lady such as Remilia, and naked in the bath (without even a ring) hardly seems "proper" to me.
>> No. 16147
[x] "You've told me about Patchouli and Flandre. How was your meeting up with Sakuya and Meiling?"
[x] Ask about her moving to and settling in Gensokyo
>> No. 16148
[X] "You've told me about Patchouli and Flandre. How was your meeting up with Sakuya and Meiling?"
[X] Ask about her moving to and settling in Gensokyo
>> No. 16149
[x] Ask about her family. Other than Flandre and that thing upstairs, of course.
[x] "You've told me about Patchouli and Flandre. How was your meeting up with Sakuya and Meiling?"
[x] Ask about her moving to and settling in Gensokyo
>> No. 16150
[] "You've told me about Patchouli and Flandre. How was your meeting up with Sakuya and Meiling?"
>> No. 16151
[x] "You've told me about Patchouli and Flandre. How was your meeting up with Sakuya and Meiling?"
[x] Ask about her moving to and settling in Gensokyo
>> No. 16152
Okay, writing now. This one might take a while.
>> No. 16153
[x] Ask her why she can subsist on human blood whereas her sister cannot.
[x] "You've told me about Patchouli and Flandre. How was your meeting up with Sakuya and Meiling?"
[x] Ask about her moving to and settling in Gensokyo.
>> No. 16155
>it attracted only those who wished to kill me, made friendship with humans very difficult.

[X] But you got a human maid.
>> No. 16156
>>16155

You do know Sakuya was probably a vampire hunter, right?
>> No. 16157
>>16144
>and naked in the bath (without even a finger to put the ring on) hardly seems "proper" to me.
>> No. 16163
>>16152
Wall time!
[x] "You've told me about Patchouli and Flandre. How was your meeting up with Sakuya and Meiling?"
[x] Ask about her moving to and settling in Gensokyo
>> No. 16166
"Hmm." You consider for a moment, running the fingers of one hand through Remilia's hair. "I know about Flandre and you've told me I should wait to hear about Patchouli. I'm curious, how did you meet with Sakuya and Meiling?"
Remilia looks at you as if suddenly impressed, then raises a finger to her bottom lip.
"Sakuya, Sakuya, Sakuya." She says. "That's ... complicated."
"Complicated how?"
Remilia frowns deeper, then raises her head so her eyes are level with yours.
"Before I tell you, promise me you won't dig around in her memory about this."
"About what?"
"About what I going to tell you." Remilia's voice is hard, expression utterly serious.
You nod. "I promise, if it's that important to you Remi."
"Good." She relaxes again. "Sakuya turned up at my door in 1936, slipped in amongst the enthralled Maids, all humans back then, and then tried to kill me."
Remilia smiles at you. "She was good, but not good enough. And really, her heart wasn't it in." She shakes her head, looking sad for a split-second. "I knew who sent her, and her old name, but I've forgotten them since."
"But ... that wasn't very long ago, for you anyway."
Remilia looks up at you. "I know, I forgot them because I gave her a new name." She smiles. "Sa-ku-ya. Doesn't it just roll off the tongue?" She giggles.
You nod and smile, but somewhere in the back of your mind you file away a question for another time. How old is Sakuya?

"And what about Meiling?" You ask.
Remilia bites her lip and looks away.
"What is it?" You ask, amused.
"Um ... I let Sakuya deal with Meiling's appointment here, I met her as a prospective employee, nothing more."
"But you must know where she comes from?" You ask.
Remilia shrugs. "China, I guess."
You stifle a laugh.

You gesture upwards with one hand. "How did you get this place through the Hakurei border?" You ask.
Remilia's expression turns darker. "I wasn't awake to witness the relocation."
"Huh, why?"
"The border is big magic, a little beyond my level of understanding or power." Remilia looks bashful as she speaks. "Patchouli dealt with it, but that much brute force required a good few pints of my blood." She raises her eyebrows at you. "I slept for a long time afterwards."
"Your blood?" You ask.
She nods and then rests her head back on your chest. "Powerful stuff. As you are no doubt already well aware."
"Hmm, and what about once you got here?"
"I fell in love with Gensokyo, the freedom I have here, the things to play with, the people ..." Remilia trails off, eyes focused somewhere in middle distance. "Not like that at the start though." She says, voice very quiet.
"You went on a 'rampage'? That was the word you used before."
She nods. "I did."
"Mind if I ask why?"
"Instinct." She whispers, as much to herself as you. "And hunger. A new, enclosed space, no human armies to stand in my way, no stakes, no wall of pikemen, no cannon and shot. Some part of me wanted dominance, wanted a playground for Flandre."
"But you lost?"
Unexpectedly, her features brighten. "And how I lost. I never knew all these eastern devils could be so strong."
"Who did you fight?" You ask, curiosity getting the better of you.
Remilia grins up at you. "People who have grown a lot since then, that's all."
"But who?"
Her smile turns bashful again. "Avoiding the question, aren't I?" She giggles.
"Yes, you are." You say as she places a finger against your lips to silence you.
"I don't like the sun and I don't like sunflowers." She says, smile still playing on her lips.
You raise your eyebrows, impressed.
Remilia just shrugs. "She likes a good fight, more practice than me."

Just as you're about to reach for Remilia's finger, a scream jolts the relaxation from you.
"What the hell was that?" Remilia says, frowning and rising off you, into the air.
"I don't know." You reply, twisting around in the bath to look at the door.
The scream sounded pretty far off, but loud enough to reach all the way up here. You also realise that you didn't recognise the voice.
"I'm going to check." Remilia says, whipping a towel off the rail in a blur and giving herself a quick rub-down. You feel a dim pang of disappointment mixed in with the surprise and worry from hearing the scream.
"I'm coming too." You climb out of the bath after her. By the time you're dry enough to get dressed, Remilia is already fully clothed and heading out the door. You jam your shirt over your head and hop after her, one foot in your trousers.
"Remi! Wait!" You call down the corridor as she rises into the air.
"Hurry up!" She calls back. "It came from downstairs."

You race down the stairs, at Remilia's heels. She pauses at the bottom and you catch up, seeing the hesitation on her face as she checks left and right. There's nobody there but you can hear faint voices off to the right.

[ ] Wait for Remilia to move.
[ ] Go right.
[ ] Circle round from the left.
>> No. 16167
[X] Go right.
>> No. 16168
[X] Stop and, whispering, ask Remi about the voices to the right.

She has a lot better hearing that you do, so she might make out something of the voices.
>> No. 16169
[X] Go right.

I may have doubted you, Youkai, but you did it.
>> No. 16170
[] Try to summon the sword like you did in the Library.

[] Wait for Remilia to move.
>> No. 16171
[X] Go right.
>> No. 16172
[x] Wait for Remilia to move.
>> No. 16173
>>16166

I can't remember: don't we have something from 1936?
>> No. 16174
File 121563281693.jpg - (74.02KB , 560x560 , 1063_yuka_kazami.jpg ) [iqdb]
16174
>>16166
>"I don't like the sun and I don't like sunflowers." She says, smile still playing on her lips.

NO FIRST VAMPIRE
YUKA ONLY
FINAL DESTINATION

[X] Wait for Remilia to move.
>> No. 16175
>>16173

The Belmont blood and that photograph, I believe.
>> No. 16176
The voices to the right might just be the maids off in that direction talking amongst themselves and saying "WTF was that?"
Or maybe not. How long has it been since the scream?
[x] Try to summon the sword like you did in the Library.
[x] Point right. "Can you hear what they're saying down there?"
[x] If that yields no results, circle around from the left, and have Remilia go right.


>>16166
>"I don't like the sun and I don't like sunflowers."
>"She likes a good fight, more practice than me."
Remilia vs. Yuuka? I'd pay to see that fight.
>> No. 16178
>>16173
Hitler sent Sakuya just before the Olympic Games. And we're an undercover nazi ourselves.
>> No. 16179
[X] Stop and, whispering, ask Remi about the voices to the right.
>> No. 16180
So I guess Sakuya was a Belmont? Or at least its historical analogue. Explains the whip & watch then.

>"I don't like the sun and I don't like sunflowers." She says, smile still playing on her lips.
>You raise your eyebrows, impressed.
>Remilia just shrugs. "She likes a good fight, more practice than me."

Fucking awesome.

[x] Go right.

I bet it our "allies" that went to Youmu inform. Probably killed a fairy.
>> No. 16181
[X] Go right.
>> No. 16182
Writing now.
>> No. 16183
>>16175

>- A black and white photograph of a middle-aged man and a boy in his early teens standing at a train station. On the back there is handwriting which reads 'John and Jonathan - 1925' In the corner 'Thanks for last summer!' is written in smaller and different handwriting.
>- A blood transfusion bag. Full. The label tells you it's type o-neg and it appears to belong to a blood bank in Scotland, extracted 12/5/67. It is warm but not coagulated.

>"Good." She relaxes again. "Sakuya turned up at my door in 1936, slipped in amongst the enthralled Maids, all humans back then, and then tried to kill me."

1936 is some time after the date on the photograph. It's possible Sakuya was bent on revenge at the time, as she does seem to have some traumatic history with them. If she was a Belmont and the photograph isn't a complete red herring, might recognize them if we show it to her.

It's obvious the line continued, given that the blood is from 1967. Of course these could just be constructs created by Yukari: The blood was magically tampered with and therefore maybe not really Belmont blood, or Sakuya's not really a Belmont, as Remi and the monster upstairs bit her without being turned back in a human.
>> No. 16184
"Remi." You whisper, hand going to the hilt of your sword.

Wait, how does that thing follow you?

"What?" She whispers back, snapping you out of your thoughts.
"Can you hear those voices clearer than me?" You point to the right. "I can't even make out who it is."
She nods, expression softening a little but still worried. "I can hear Reimu, come on." She says, zipping off to the right before you can reply.
You follow, beside her this time. As you round the corner you tighten your grip on the sword, staying a step behind Remilia, ready to back her up if she needs you.
A few feet away from you are four shocked looking Maids, all peering down the corridor. They turn in surprise and bow their heads as Remilia passes them. You follow Remilia's gaze to what the Maids were looking at before.

Standing at the end of the corridor are Youmu and Reimu, an open door between them. As you and Remilia close the distance, you notice something that makes all the tension drain from you, allows you to relax once more. Remilia does the same, dropping back to the ground and walking up to Reimu.

Youmu is trying to smother her laugher. It's one hell of a sight.

"Hello." Remilia says to Reimu. "Was that scream one of you?"
Reimu turns to Remilia, red-faced from embarrassment and frustration. She doesn't reply, just buries her face in her hands.
"Youmu?" Remilia asks, tone wavering between amusement and exasperation.
Youmu manages to stand straight and take a hand away from her mouth, fighting a grin.
"The Oni startled one of your Maids." Youmu points back up the corridor at the small gaggle of Fairies.

"Faster!" You hear Suika's voice from the open door between Reimu and Youmu. "Cm'on!" She yells. Youmu lets out a snort of laugher.
"What the?" You ask.
Remilia glances at you and raises her eyebrows as the sound of something crashing to the floor reaches you.
What emerges from the doorway may possibly be the strangest thing you've seen so far in Gensokyo. The first thing you register is Suika, not dressed like she normally is, but in a miniature version of Reimu's miko clothes, complete with armpit-revealing sleeves.
"Lo'thar!" She calls at you and Remilia as she comes into view.
It is only a moment later you realise she's not walking, or flying.

She's riding on the back of a giant turtle. A giant turtle that floats through the air at about waist height. It cranes its long neck, giving you a look that says 'get her off me, I'm tired.'
"Suika." Reimu says through her teeth. "I told you to put him outside."
"But it's cold out there!" Suika says, producing a purple gourd from under her skirt. She takes a long swig and you notice the turtle and Remilia looking at each other. Remilia smiles at it.
"Why did she bring you?" Remilia asks the turtle. There is no reply, but you swear for a moment you see the turtle frown. Turtles don't frown.
"Sorry Remilia." Reimu says, sighing. "Suika. Out. Now."
"But I'm helping!" Suika says, pointing at her clothes. "So is Genji!" She pats the turtle's shell.
Youmu breaks into another fit of laugher.
"Wanna drink?" Suika offers you her gourd, waving it between you and Remilia. You notice Suika is wobbling a little, looks like she might fall off Genji soon.

[ ] Have some sake.
[ ] Don't have some sake.
[ ] Encourage Suika, Genji can stay.
[ ] Tell Suika Genji has to go outside.
[ ] Try to calm Reimu down.
>> No. 16185
[X] Have some sake.
>> No. 16186
[x] Have some sake.
>> No. 16187
[X]Don't have any sake.
[X] Tell Suika Genji has to go outside.
[X] Try to calm Reimu down.

I think the last thing we want to do is get wasted before chasing after the vampire. Just my thought anyways. But if she insist a sip wouldn't hurt.
>> No. 16188
[X] Have some sake.
[X] Encourage Suika, Genji can stay.

You see that? Every last bit of help is coming our way! We have Genji, for gods' sakes! There's no way we can lose.
>> No. 16189
[X] Have some sake.
[X] Encourage Suika, Genji can stay.

Doesn't Genji also have a beard?
>> No. 16190
[x] Have some sake.
[x] "Just take it easy, everyone."
>> No. 16191
As far as I know yeah he does. or at least in Fanon anyways.
>> No. 16192
[X] Have some sake.

Let's not turn away our h4x allies.
>> No. 16193
[x] Encourage Suika, Genji can stay.
>> No. 16194
[X] Have some sake.

Drunken loli vampire.
>> No. 16195
File 121563798850.jpg - (343.39KB , 790x560 , 1206005601116.jpg ) [iqdb]
16195
[X] Have some sake.

GENTLEMEN
>> No. 16196
[X] Have some sake.
[X] Encourage Suika, Genji can stay.
>> No. 16197
[x]Don't have any sake.
[x] Tell Suika Genji has to go outside.
[x] Try to calm Reimu down.

Oni's sake is strong stuff...don't drink it.
>> No. 16198
[X] Tell Suika Genji has to go outside.
[X] Try to calm Reimu down.
>> No. 16201
[] Don't have any sake.
[] Tell Suika Genji has to go outside.
[] Try to calm Reimu down.
>> No. 16202
[X] Have some sake.
[X] Encourage Suika, Genji can stay.

Everyone who wants to help gets to help. We are a united front.

Besides, Remi has a sense of humor. She's probably both touched and amused that even Genji came out to help her.
>> No. 16203
[x] Have some sake
[x] Encourage Suika, Genji can stay

GENJI is helping us? That motherfucker is going DOWN.
>> No. 16204
That's all tonight, back tomorrow!
>> No. 16205
>>16204
I had appointments galore today, but it's awesome that I come back to naked Remi, drunken lolis, and Genji!

Have a good night1
>> No. 16206
▶ Don't have some sake.
▶ Encourage Suika, Genji can stay.
>> No. 16207
[x] Have some sake.
[x] Encourage Suika, Genji can stay.
[x] Try to calm Reimu down.

Chill.
>> No. 16208
[X] Don't have some sake.
[X] Suika and Genji can stay.
[X] Try to calm Reimu down.
>> No. 16209
[X] Have some sake.
[X] Don't have some sake.

PARADOX
>> No. 16210
[x] Have some sake.
[x] Don't have some sake.
[x] Encourage Suika, Genji can stay.
[x] Tell Suika Genji has to go outside.

DOUBLE PARADOX
>> No. 16211
[X] Tell Suika Genji has to go outside.
[X] Try to calm Reimu down.
>> No. 16212
You know, reading back over this, I'm reminded of how almost every fanon interpretation of Sakuya diverges wildly from the canon presentation of her.

By which I mean we tend to present her as constantly serious business, whereas she's kind of a giant ditz in canon. Getting lost in the forest of magic? Being more concerned with making tea than resolving incidents? Believing old folk tales? Opening the windows of an already rickety spaceship while it's in transit through space?

Not a complaint, I just think it's kind of funny that almost no one opts to portray her as the ditzy girl she comes off as in canon.
>> No. 16213
File 121564822381.png - (430.52KB , 1120x1600 , shikigami_facing_west_23.png ) [iqdb]
16213
>>16212
She was serious in PCB, and appeared a bit ditzy in the presence of Remi in IN. It really can go either way, just like Yuyuko.
>> No. 16214
>>16212

In PoFV she makes it clear in her conversation with Siki that she's a sociopath. And as far as her intelligence, Eirin caught on immediately why the ship would get to the moon even without the lunar veil, while Reisen was all "HA HA THIS SHIT WILL NEVER WORK". It's the same reason they were launching from a rolled-out red carpet and why they will arrive near the projected time, despite the fact that the distance was profoundly underestimated by Patchouli. The power of belief from these powerful beings that it will work allows it to work; there's air because they believe there's air. That's why even if she did know, it'd be better to suspend disbelief so as not to interfere with that the belief of others.
>> No. 16216
>>16213

When Remilia's comfort is at stake, Sakuya gets deadly serious. Sakuya went out to solve the mystery in PCB solely because if she herself succumbed to the prolonged winter, no one else would be able to attend to Remilia's needs as well as her. In all the other games (not to mention SSiB et al.) her lady's repose isn't in jeopardy, so she slacks off and acts a bit absent-minded.
>> No. 16217
[ ] Don't have some sake.
[ ] Encourage Suika, Genji can stay.
>> No. 16218
>>16209
No, Shakespear.
>> No. 16219
[X] Have some sake.
[X] Encourage Suika, Genjii can stay.
>> No. 16220
>>16216
>In all the other games (not to mention SSiB et al.) her lady's repose isn't in jeopardy, so she slacks off and acts a bit absent-minded.

Sakuya gets serious and kicks Lunarian ass in SSiB Ch 12 though.
>> No. 16224
>>16220
Off topic, but is the lunarian with the katana a SSiB original character or not?
>> No. 16225
>>16224
Kind of. Read the whole thing. The Watatsuki sisters are in CiLR as well.
>> No. 16226
Miko miko Suika and GENJI? Honestly, the awesome is never-ending in this story.

[x] Have some sake.
[x] Try to calm Reimu down.
>> No. 16227
>>"Before I tell you, promise me you won't dig around in her memory about this."

Am I the only one curious about this bit? Does this possibly mean we have the ability to somehow read Sakuya's mind like Remi read ours?
Or am I just reading too much into this?
>> No. 16228
Miko Miko Suika.
Genji.

I had to go to the hospital today, HY.
BECAUSE THE AWESOME PUNCHED ME IN THE GODDAMN FACE.

>>16227
So somebody else picked up on this? I'm awful damn curious about this myself. I'm wondering why nobody else has said anything about that strange line.
>> No. 16229
>>16228
[ ] Don't have some sake, but say that we will afterwards, but need to focus, right now.
[ ] Encourage Suika, Genji can stay.
[ ] Try to calm Reimu down.

Forgot my vote.
>> No. 16231
>Sakuya gets serious and kicks Lunarian ass in SSiB Ch 12 though.

Impossible.
Are they finally done drinking tea and talking?
>> No. 16235
[ ] Don't have some sake.
[ ] Suika and Genji can stay.
>> No. 16236
[x] Have some sake.
[x] Encourage Suika, Genji can stay.
[x] Try to calm Reimu down.

>>16231

I figure she was just telling us to not ask her about it given Belmonymous reply, but yeah it is a weird way of putting it.
>> No. 16237
>>"Before I tell you, promise me you won't dig around in her memory about this."

Because it is a secret <3

ALSO: I have the feeling HY will reveal it in the true route..
>> No. 16239
[x] Have some sake.
[x] Encourage Suika, Genji can stay.
>> No. 16240
[x] Have some sake.
[x] Encourage Suika, Genji can stay.
>> No. 16241
File 121570643053.png - (471.20KB , 973x1040 , 399b13bbf60edf400cdfadbe4ea7d5d1.png ) [iqdb]
16241
>> No. 16242
>>16241
Is that so~
>> No. 16243
>>16241
GET BACK TO WRITING HUNGRY NIGGER
>> No. 16244
>>16241

Is there going to be an EX-Rumia route after we complete Flan's?

"You beat Extra, now try Phantasm."
>> No. 16245
File 12157117328.jpg - (79.87KB , 785x355 , ex-rumia.jpg ) [iqdb]
16245
>>16244
Ex-Rumia route? What--pull a Tohonifun and have Ex-Rumia turn out to be an old pal of Remi's?

Actually, that might be kinda neat. But we're already overloaded with possible routes so....
>> No. 16246
>>16245

Every bad end involves her eating your dick, and not the nice way.
>> No. 16247
Hey HY.

Where is my Cirno route?
>> No. 16248
>>16246
>Every end involves her eating your dick, and not the nice way.

fixed

There's a chance of encounter if you leave the mansion grounds while Meiling is asleep.

"It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a Rumia."
>> No. 16249
"Thanks Suika." You say, taking the gourd from her outstretched hand. As you raise it to your mouth you notice that there is a metal band around the neck of the gourd. A chain runs from it to Suika's hand, vanishing somewhere up her sleeve.
What is it with Oni and chains?
Suika smiles at you dumbly. You take a swig from the gourd and the sake goes down like liquid sunlight, sweet and warm and leaving a happy glow in your chest. You blink slowly and hand the bottle back to Suika. "Thanks." You nod to her.
"Want some?" She offers the bottle to Remilia.
Remilia raises an eyebrow at Suika, glances at Genji and then turns to you, expression very serious.
"What's it like?" She asks, hands on her hips.
"The sake?" You ask, smacking your lips at the aftertaste coating the inside of your mouth.
Remilia nods.
"Mmmm, it's nice." You manage. "I mean ... it's not too strong, not like drinking spirits, but it's very nice."
"Hm. Genji?" She looks down at the turtle, who just closes his eyes.
Remilia cocks her head and then turns back to Suika. "Very well, thank you Suika." She raises the gourd to her lips and tips her head back, drinking a lot more than you did. Youmu's laugher has completely died down now, she's just looking on in surprise.

Remilia delicately licks her lips, handing the gourd back to Suika.
"Remilia?" Reimu asks, Genji seemingly forgotten. "Is this really the time to be drinking?"
"I'm fine." Remilia says, frowning. "Really Reimu, I'm a vampire, I can take a lot more than a few gulps of rice wine."

Remilia hiccups loudly, turning red and covering her mouth. Suika points and laughs at her. You swear you see Genji smile out of the corner of your eye, but when you look he just seems tired.

"Well, that's enough of that." Remilia says. "To business, follow me." She says, turning on her heel and indicating the end of the corridor. "We have things to plan."
"We do." Reimu says. "Youmu gave me the basics, tell me the rest."
The vampire and the miko put their heads together as they walk ahead of you down the corridor. Youmu looks at Suika and Genji.
"Reimu said to leave you outside." Youmu is talking to the turtle.
Genji drops his head, nosing at the air.
"I think it's okay Youmu." You say.
"Yeah!" Suika adds. "Genji is helping!"
You trade an amused glance with Youmu. "Can't hurt to have him around." You say.
Youmu shrugs, expression returning to normal. She inclines her head to Reimu and Remilia, making their way down the corridor. "Shall we follow your Mistress?"
"Onward!" Suika yells, thrusting her fist out in front of her and grabbing hold of Genji's shell with the other one. He starts to float forwards and Suika seems to be satisfied with his leisurely pace. Youmu covers her mouth, stifling another giggle.
"Yes, lets follow." You say, heading off.

You catch up with Reimu and Remilia and are led to a room on the ground floor you haven't seen before. It's a very large sitting room, walls covered in red hangings, chairs and a pair of sofas in the middle, a large table off to one side. Reimu and Youmu sit down. Suika hops off Genji and settles herself on the table, drinking more sake. Genji himself flops to the floor at Reimu's feet. You see her glance at him but you can't read her expression.
"I'm going to get everyone else, I'll only be a moment." Remilia says. Reimu nods, Youmu bows her head slightly.

Remilia hurries out of the door.

[ ] Sit down.
[ ] Ask if anybody wants tea.
[ ] Go help Remilia gather the rest of the Mansion.
[ ] Talk to Reimu (specify topic).
[ ] Talk to Youmu (specify topic).
[ ] Talk to Suika (specify topic).
[ ] Try to talk to Genji (specify topic).
>> No. 16250
[X] Ask if anybody wants tea.
Time for tea zun style.
>> No. 16251
[X] Ask if anybody wants tea.

Touhous need tea
>> No. 16252
File 121571970945.jpg - (90.71KB , 600x600 , shinki-alice.jpg ) [iqdb]
16252
[x] Talk to Reimu (specify topic).
[x] Ask her what it was like to murder Alice's mom.
>> No. 16253
>>I figure she was just telling us to not ask her about it given Belmonymous reply, but yeah it is a weird way of putting it.

Perhaps, but it would be quite interesting if some sort of mental connection between thralls was another side-effect of enthrallment.
At the very least, it would allow them to quickly and efficiently share information among one another, which would enable them all to better serve their master.
>> No. 16254
[X] Ask if anybody wants tea.
>> No. 16255
[X] Go help Remilia gather the rest of the Mansion.
>> No. 16256
[ ] Go help Remilia gather the rest of the Mansion.

Be helpful for once.
>> No. 16257
[X] Ask if anybody wants tea.

Remilia can get around the mansion faster than we can, and since I can't think of anything to ask anyone, I'm going with the option that at least lets us try to do something more useful than just sitting down and twiddling our thumbs until everyone else gets here.
>> No. 16258
[X] Sit down.
[X] Talk to Youmu (Ask her if Yuyuko will help or not).

I know she won't, but still...
>> No. 16259
>[X] Ask if anybody wants tea.

Fuck. When Sakuya comes back and finds out tea is already served, she'll snap.

[X] Go help Remilia gather the rest of the Mansion.
[X] Try to peep and eavesdrop on Meiling and Sakuya.
>> No. 16260
>>16249

[X] Sit down.
[X] Ask if anybody wants tea.
[X] Talk to Suika: "Could I get a little more Liquid Courage?"
>> No. 16261
[x] Ask if anybody wants tea.
>> No. 16262
I'm too tired to write more today, need lots of rest right now to avoid dying at work. Will hopefully write a good few updates tomorrow!
>> No. 16263
>>16262
Dying would be bad. Off to bed with you!
>> No. 16264
[ ] Go help Remilia gather the rest of the Mansion.
>> No. 16265
[x] Sit down.
[X] Talk to Suika: "Could I get a little more Liquid Courage?"
[x] Talk to Youmu: "Really appreciate you getting the word out, Youmu. I spoke to Sakuya while you relayed the message. Things should return to business-as-usual around here for her pretty soon."
[x] Talk to Reimu: "So how much you want to bet Flan is nowhere to be found?"
>> No. 16266
[X] Ask if anybody wants tea.
Belmonoymous is such a Gentleman.
>> No. 16267
[x] Ask if anybody wants tea.
[x] Try to talk to Genji: "What happened to your beard?"
>> No. 16268
This screams for Youki to appear in the last minute to save them all from the Vampire upstairs.
There should at least be one manly man around, and it's not going to be Belmonymous.
>> No. 16269
>>16268
Sure, Belmonymous has shown himself better suited to baking cakes in the kitchen than slaying monsters on the battlefield, but so what? He's still pretty damn manly, if you ask me.
He fearlessly hugs and reads bedtime stories to a vampire loli who could unleash the apocalypse, he befriended a succubus, and at the end of the day he gets to carry another little vampire up to their bedroom to bang the hell out of her.
>> No. 16270
>>16253
Tack this onto whatever the winning vote is:

[x] Try to communicate to Sakuya telepathically.

If it doesn't work, it'll be only a moment or two lost. If it does, then we have a codec line open to someone who fought Uncle Wally one on one and (sort of) lived. I'm pretty sure this would be sort of handy.
Y'know, maybe.
>> No. 16271
>>16270
Assuming it works, I somehow doubt Sakuya would be all that thrilled to suddenly have us talking to her from inside her head right now.

Besides, as the one who most recently fought with the creature, I would think she would naturally be present at this little meeting. Flan had a good point about asking her about her encounter, and if everyone who is going to be involved can be present to hear about it, then so much the better.
>> No. 16272
>>16270

Well now that I think of it, we've sorta done this before. Remember the visions we had when Sakuya was fighting the monster? And there's the fact that we were able to use the watch ("only a catalyst") and notice when she uses it. Might be a bloodline trait, rather than thrallhood.

[x] Try to communicate to Sakuya telepathically.
>> No. 16273
>>16271

Sakuya was almost completely healed by becoming Remi's thrall. There's no reason she shouldn't be joining in the fight herself.

Shit. We also have to get more of the blood Eirin cultured. The whip alone obviously wasn't enough, but it was pretty clear Sakuya had spilled the blood before she was able to use it.

[x] Talk to Youmu: "How quickly could you get to Eientei and back from here?"
>> No. 16274
>>16273
I don't think it's that she spilled it before she could use it, but that she wound up having to use it on herself after getting bitten by that thing.

But, yes, it would be a very good idea to make sure Eientei is on standby in case anyone needs emergency care. Even with some of the heaviest hitters Gensokyo has to offer, there's no way that thing's going down without a fight.
Although, it would be pretty damn funny if it really was as simple as Yukari gapping the thing right into the sun.
>> No. 16275
[x] Speak to all present: "So. We've got a shrine maiden, an oni, a half-ghost samurai, a youkai martial artist, a time stopping maid, two vampires, an enthralled vampire hunter-come-blackguard, a succubus, and one... maybe two magicians, assuming Alice is still here. Am I forgetting anyone? Oh yeah, and a talking turtle. Heh. I can already tell. This is gonna be one hell of a party."

pep rally
>> No. 16276
>>16275
THIS PARTY IS ABOUT TO GET ABSOLUTELY CRAZY!
>> No. 16277
[x] Talk to Reimu (specify topic).
[x] Ask her what it was like to murder Alice's mom.
>> No. 16278
>>16275
TM and DMC faggotry stays in HS.
>> No. 16279
[]Prepare tea

no need to ask; nobody refuses tea when it's offered anyway.
>> No. 16280
>>16278
Did you mean THE SHRINE?
>> No. 16281
>>16280
since YAF is now a multi-CYOA nigger franchise, I'd have to say it's the entire HS board.
>> No. 16282
>>16269
Not to mention fighting off foul creatures, and still being a perfect gentleman.
Belmonymous is so manly he makes Rinnosuke look gay.
>> No. 16283
>>16272

I don't think it was with her we were communicated with. I think it was the whip.
>> No. 16284
[X] Sit down.
[X] Ask if anybody wants tea.
[X] Talk to Suika: "Could I get a little more Liquid Courage?"
>> No. 16285
>>16283

Same difference. She's connected to the whip in some way, and Belmonymous is connected to the whip in some way.
>> No. 16286
>>16269

Cakes Baked: 0
Monsters Killed: 2

Suika: "Don't worry about nuthin' human; you won't have to lift a finger. Me and Genji will take care of this!"
Belmonymous: "I think I can carry my own weight in battle."
Youmu: "Would it be rude to ask how many youkai you have slain, sir outsider?"
Belmonymous: "Thirty-eight... simulated."
Reimu: "OK cowboy, how many REAL youkai?"
Belmonymous: "Uh, three. Including this one."
Genji: "Shit..."
Suika: "ha ha oh wow."
>> No. 16287
>>16286
We baked that cake with Remilia, remember?
Plus, let's not forget the the meals we made and shared with Sakuya those times, the breakfast we made to share with Meiling, and I'm sure there's something else I'm forgetting.


And now, I want to see a bunch of mini Miko Miko Suikas running about in a panic screaming "GAME OVER, MAN! GAME OVER!"
>> No. 16288
>>16274
>But, yes, it would be a very good idea to make sure Eientei is on standby in case anyone needs emergency care.
Wait, I thought this was being done automatically.

[x] Talk to Youmu: "How quickly could you get to Eientei and back from here?"
>> No. 16289
>>16285
I'd connect Sakuya with a whip if you know what I mean.
>> No. 16290
I wonder if we can get hax in the Flandre Route.
HY, will you have enough power to write all the routes?
>> No. 16291
>>16286
Excellent!
>> No. 16292
>>16290
There is potential hax in every route, you've just missed most of it this time.

Am I going to write all the routes? This current playthrough must be hovering around the 150k mark right now. If all the others are similar lengths (which they are, in flowchart form) then that would result in a total end wordcount of 900k.

I do want to write things other than this over the next decade, so honestly I don't know. I would like to write all of SDM, so I will try.

Anyway, new thread up sometime in the next couple of hours.
>> No. 16293
>>16292
PIRATES!

But yeah, after this, Pirates would make a nice intermission to make Anon forget all the clues and stuff picked up in LA:SDM for the next play through. Starting from zero again, huh?
>> No. 16294
>>16292
In case we won't get all the routes, what are the ones that we really want to play through?
I'd guess top ones right now are Koakuma, Meiling and Sakuya.
>> No. 16295
>>16293
>Pirates would make a nice intermission to make Anon forget all the clues and stuff picked up in LA:SDM for the next play through. Starting from zero again, huh?

Ha ha. Nice try.

Now read the story from the beginning like everyone else did.
>> No. 16296
>>16294

Koakuma or China is next.

Everyone wants to play Sakuya's path, but there's a certain beauty in leaving the "Kohaku route" for last.
>> No. 16297
>>16296
Yeah, but in case we can't play all the stories, it would be horrible to not get to play Kohaku route at all.
>> No. 16298
>>16292
>There is potential hax in every route, you've just missed most of it this time.
Nuuuwaaarrrrghh! Well, we did surprisingly well despite that though.

>>16296
>Sakuya's path
Murderous, manipulative maid can stay in the damn kitchen while we ignore her and follow the other routes. Antagonists are necessary, but the result is that I find her to be an eyesore.
>> No. 16299
>>16298
>Murderous, manipulative maid can stay in the damn kitchen while we ignore her and follow the other routes. Antagonists are necessary, but the result is that I find her to be an eyesore.

You always sat alone in the lunchroom. You don't speak for anyone.
>> No. 16300
>>16299
Yeah, and I'm sure you're the spokesperson of the hivemind. Can't handle someone expressing dislike of the bitchmaid?
>> No. 16301
>>16293
And on top of that, HY could finally come up with a damn name for this story.
>> No. 16302
>>16300

Don't like SAKUYA? What's wrong, too ZA WARUDO for you?
>> No. 16303
I can understand not liking Sakuya, as we were basically told that was going to happen by the end of this route, but we were also told we would love her by the end of her own route and I an quite interested in seeing how HY will go about making that happen.

It's disappointing that some would let their current dislike for Sakuya to deny us an opportunity to see a whole other side of what is supposed to be a complex character.
>> No. 16305
>>16303
Listen to this man. I hope I can make you like Sakuya again in some of the other routes, and love her in her own route.

Also new thread is finally up.
>> No. 16326
File 121580925684.jpg - (17.01KB , 320x240 , snapshot20080621190838.jpg ) [iqdb]
16326
>>16303
>some would let their current dislike for Sakuya
No.

I have been waiting for Meiling romance since we met her in WUIG, FOUR FUCKING MONTHS AGO. NO LONGER.
>> No. 16343
>>16303
It's disappointing that Anonymous has proven his complete and utter lack of balls through his choices in this playthrough, but to each his own I guess!

I for one would love to see a route in which Sakuya actually suffers the consequences for her actions rather than receiving a slap on the wrist from Remilia and then it being HUGS TIEM NAO.
>> No. 16380
>>16343
That spanking is still lined up.
>> No. 16382
>>16343
I'd say Belmonymous has proven he's got his balls screwed on right, he's not cruel to those that need to be pitied, is mercful to even those he kills, and keeps to his word.

A MAN'S MAN.
>> No. 16682
>>16382
awesome. next time, though, let's play a psychopath, Hannibal style.
>> No. 16693
>>16682
No.