[Return]
Archived thread

File 12150280646.jpg - (161.28KB , 700x700 , 6e337ea58780b79db3bcaba10aea51aa.jpg ) [iqdb]
15458 No. 15458
Your mind recoils even as your body tries to push you further. This is so wrong on so many levels. You can feel Sakuya's breath on your neck as she bring her lips up towards you and it takes more willpower than you've ever had to muster before to stop yourself from kissing her. Her eyes are half-closed, mouth just open.

Roadkill. Gunshot wounds. Your missing finger. The smell of shit. Flandre being scary. Remilia's disappointment. Fighting the monster upstairs. You try everything you can think of, but as quickly as the thoughts enter your mind something else pushes them away and replaces them with pure animal need.

All you manage to do is turn your head to the side, trying to push Sakuya away with one hand as your other finds it's way to her bottom, squeezing it through the fabric of the kimono. Your control takes another blow as she starts to kiss your neck in between gasps. You force your hand underneath her, fingers edging against her crotch.

No!

You drag your hand back out and force Sakuya away from you. Her hand brushes against your groin, stroking you through your trousers. For a long moment everything goes blank as you reach for her hand to put it back in your lap, but then you snap out of it again and tumble backwards off the bed. You land on the floor with a crunch and quickly scramble up, taking a couple of steps towards the door. Sakuya shakes her head, as if trying to clear it. You rub your eyes and rearrange the contents of your trousers so you're no longer pitching a tent.
"Thank you." Sakuya says.
You just nod. She looks away.
"That was so embarrassing." She mutters.
"Yeah."

There is a long pause.

"You're good with your hands." She lets out a short laugh. You can't help but laugh with her.
"Still feeling it?" You ask. You certainly are, forcing yourself to stop remembering the feeling of Sakuya's supple buttocks and her lips against your neck. You catch yourself staring at her curves as she speaks.
"Yeah, we need Remilia to suppress it." She says, grabbing the pillow from her bed and hugging to herself.
"What are you doing?" You ask.
Her already flustered features turn a little redder. "Never you mind, just get the Mistress."
You open the door and poke your head through. For some reason you don't want to leave the room, you don't want to completely abandon the prospect of screwing Sakuya.

Yeah, you really need Remilia right now.

"Remi!" You call down the corridor, putting urgency but not panic into your voice. "Remi, bit of a situation here!"
You wait a long moment, hearing no response.

Don't-

You shut the door behind you and turn back to Sakuya.
"Hey." You say.
"Hi." She says, looking up.
"Not sure if Remilia heard that." You say.
"Huh." You notice that Sakuya is only holding the pillow with one arm now. The other is behind it, down her front.
You swallow. "I should really leave the room."
She nods. "You should." She's still breathing deeply.
"I'm going to go, right now."
"Then go." She says.
"Right now."
"Yeah."

"Wanna fuck?" She asks suddenly.

[ ] Yes, back to Sakuya.
[ ] No, Remilia must have heard you.
[ ] No, try to leave the room.

>> No. 15459
[X] No, try to leave the room.
>> No. 15460
[X] No, try to leave the room.

OH GOD WHAT.
>> No. 15461
> [X] Yes, in the butt.

Srsly thought.

[X] No, try to leave the room.
>> No. 15462
[X] No, try to leave the room.

WILL OF STEEL
>> No. 15463
[X] No, try to leave the room.
>> No. 15464
[ ] No, try to leave the room.
>> No. 15465
[x] No, try to leave the room.
>> No. 15466
[X] No, try to leave the room.

RUN BELMONONYMOUS RUN.
>> No. 15467
>>15462
>>BALLS OF STEEL

Fix'd.
>> No. 15468
[ ] No, try to leave the room.

Book it son.
>> No. 15469
>>15464
That's a long trip you've got there.
>> No. 15470
File 121502862320.jpg - (13.33KB , 282x221 , takakazuabe.jpg ) [iqdb]
15470
[x] Yaranaika?
>> No. 15471
Also ,[ ] No, try to leave the room.
>> No. 15472
[X] Yes, back to Sakuya.
>> No. 15473
[X] No, try to leave the room.
>> No. 15475
[✓] No, try to leave the room.

Can't you wait for your route, you crazy pad-maid?
>> No. 15476
Anonymous is actually turning down a chance to have sex.

Anonymous. Turning down sex.

I can only hope that if we get out of this and our enthrallment status finally wears off, we're in for one epic "reward" from Remilia.
>> No. 15477
>>15472
That's probably going to end up happening despite our efforts to honor our relationship with Remi. That said, the H-scene will most likely be full of win and lulz.
>> No. 15478
[x] "Yes, but I must decline on moral grounds."
>> No. 15479
Just wait, Belmonymous dies at the end of the story. If we would of chosen to fuck Sakuya, she would have had a child who would have been a living memory of Belmonymous.
>> No. 15480
[ ] No, try to leave the room.
>> No. 15482
[X] Yes, back to Sakuya.
>> No. 15483
[X] Yes, back to Saguya.
>> No. 15484
File 121502949575.jpg - (129.83KB , 605x640 , d51f3834886a88e69ee0882da081747d.jpg ) [iqdb]
15484
BELMONTNYMOUS, SURPRESS THE THRALL IN MY ASS.
>> No. 15485
[X] No, try to leave the room.

These balls are turning indigo, but it's the right thing.
>> No. 15488
[X] No, try to leave the room.
>> No. 15489
[x] Hold Shift for focused movement.
[x] No, try to leave the room.
I approve of the more realistic approach to resisting mind/bodyfuckery.
>> No. 15490
Wait, let me rephrase that...

{X} No, leave the room.
>> No. 15491
Writing now.
>> No. 15493
[ ] No, try to leave the room.

SAKUYA, NEXT ROUTE WILL BE YOURS
>> No. 15494
ha ha wow this is already the best H-scene

[x] Yes, try to leave the room.

Because it's the truth.
>> No. 15495
in b4 resisting the enthrallment causes your wounds to open up
>> No. 15496
"So you wish to fuck me, maid? Very well then, let's fuck each other, Sakuya Izayoi!"
>> No. 15497
[x] No, try to leave the room.
Hurry, before it gets worse...
>> No. 15498
in during Sakuya uses inherent time-h4x to slow you down
>> No. 15499
[x] No, try to leave the room.
>> No. 15500
You know, in hindsight, it might have been a good idea to have asked Patchouli about thralls when we had the chance.
>> No. 15501
File 121503151157.jpg - (230.89KB , 950x499 , like a cat.jpg ) [iqdb]
15501
>>15493
Oh? Forgetting someone already, Anonymous?
>> No. 15502
You raise your finger, closing your eyes just to get Sakuya's body out of your sight for a moment.
"How about no?" You say.
"But-" Sakuya says.
"No buts!" You say, reaching for the door handle behind you. "Think about what Remilia would feel if discovered us fucking! Just think!"
"Oh ..." Sakuya says, pitching of her voice changing. That must have done the trick.

"Oh yes!" She moans.

Or maybe not.

You turn around and fling the door open, stepping through with almost no regret.
"No, come back!" Sakuya calls from behind you. You glance back to see her trying to rise from the bed, pain of her injuries smothered by thralldom and lust.
She manages to stand, dragging the bedcovers with her. Her hand goes to where she would have a pocket in her Maid uniform, but she just grunts in frustration when she realises her pocket watch isn't there.
You take a step back, into the corridor. You glance left and right. Still no sign of Remilia, you could get back into the room now-

No, dammit!

"Come here!" Sakuya says, walking towards you, smile on her face.
You try to take another step back but she half-jumps-half-falls towards you, weight bearing you to the floor. Her hands wrap around your head to cushion your fall and then find your wrists while you're still stunned. For a moment you see her face above you, feel her hips grinding against you as she lowers her lips towards yours and kisses you.
You have barely a moment to lose yourself in the sensation before a voice of clarity cuts through the haze of lust.
"What the hell are you doing?!"
You free a hand and twist your body, managing to throw Sakuya off balance for a moment. You glance up at Remilia standing to the side with a look of utter shock on her face. Lips now free, you take opportunity to ask for help.
"Turn off the thrall mating instinct!" You yell before Sakuya pins you to the floor again, hand snaking down your chest. You can't do anything but grab her hips and force them back towards yourself as you make panicked noises at Remilia.

Remilia frowns and closes her eyes. She twitches once as Sakuya forces her hand down your trousers, twice as you feel Sakuya's fingers wrap around the head of your throbbing cock, three times as the ardour drains away and Sakuya lets go of you.
"Oh god!" Sakuya says as she sits back, grimacing. "You're all over me! That was horrible!"
Remilia opens her eyes again and stares at you.
You sigh and hold your head in your hands.
"Ugh!" Sakuya says, voice full of disgust. "I need a bath. Alone."
You hear Remilia suppress a noise and you look up.
She's trying not to laugh, mouth twisting together.
"Remi?" You ask.
She looks at you and then can't hold it back anymore, laughter rolling fourth as she doubles up, holding her stomach. She rests her hand on your shoulder as she tries to get her breath back.
"Pity I missed most of that." She says to you, grinning through tears of laughter.

"I feel so violated." Sakuya says, voice glum. "I think I need Meiling."

[ ] It was pretty funny, laugh.
[ ] "Well I'm glad someone found it funny. Sakuya's right, we need baths."
[ ] Apologise to Sakuya.
[ ] "Want to turn it back on and join in?"
[ ] Kiss Remilia, get the taste of Sakuya out of your mouth.
[ ] "Can you rig her for a spanking? I still owe her one."
>> No. 15503
>>15501
Very cu-HHHNNNGGG
>> No. 15504
[x] Apologise to Sakuya.
[x] Kiss Remilia, get the taste of Sakuya out of your mouth.
>> No. 15505
[X] "Can you rig her for a spanking? I still owe her one."
HAHA DAMN RIGHT
>> No. 15506
[X] "Well I'm glad someone found it funny. Sakuya's right, we need baths."
[X] Apologise to Sakuya.
>> No. 15507
[X] It was pretty funny, laugh.

If it pissed off the maid then it's funny enough for me.
>> No. 15508
[x] Kiss Remilia, get the taste of Sakuya out of your mouth.
[x] It was pretty funny, laugh.
>> No. 15509
[x] "Well I'm glad someone found it funny. Sakuya's right, we need baths."
[x] Apologise to Sakuya.

rape sure is hilarious
>> No. 15510
>>15501
VERY APPROVED.

[X] Apologise to Sakuya.
[X] "Well I'm glad someone found it funny. Sakuya's right, we need baths."
[X] Kiss Remilia, get the taste of Sakuya out of your mouth.
[X] "Want to turn it back on and join in?"

Oh, on a whim.
>> No. 15511
[x] Apologise to Sakuya.
[x] Kiss Remilia, get the taste of Sakuya out of your mouth.
[X] "Can you rig her for a spanking? I still owe her one."
>> No. 15512
[X] "Well I'm glad someone found it funny. Sakuya's right, we need baths."
[X] "Can you rig her for a spanking? I still owe her one."
>> No. 15513
[X] "Well I'm glad someone found it funny. Sakuya's right, we need baths."

[X] "Or do you want to turn it back on and join in?"

I don't see why we should apologize to Sakuya. This wouldn't have happened if she hadn't asked us for that hug, and SHE was the one who was all over us.

Though, I wonder if some of her apparent disgust is more of an attempt to save face in front of her mistress.
>> No. 15514
>>15500

[x] "Well I'm glad someone found it funny. Sakuya's right, we need baths."

In before a Remilia asks if you've caught "The Gay".

(You don't feel any better.)
>> No. 15515
>Sakuya says, voice glum. "I think I need Meiling."

Someone give her Meiling already. Those two just don't seem to be getting anywhere.
>> No. 15516
[X] Kiss Remilia, get the taste of Sakuya out of your mouth. probably gonna need some mouthwash too
>> No. 15517
[x] It was pretty funny, laugh.
[x] Apologise to Sakuya.
[x] Kiss Remilia, get the taste of Sakuya out of your mouth.
[X] "Can you rig her for a spanking? I still owe her one."
>> No. 15518
[x] "Well I'm glad someone found it funny. Sakuya's right, we need baths."
>> No. 15519
[ ] "Want to turn it back on and join in?" *laugh*

Remi laughs, Sakuya heaves. DOUBLE WIN!

Also, for a non-H, that was hawt, HY!
>> No. 15520
>>15501

KOAKUMA ROUTE OR BUST!

[X] Kiss Remilia, get the taste of Sakuya out of your mouth.
[X] It was pretty funny, laugh.
[X] Apologize to Sakuya.

In that order.
>> No. 15521
[✓] "You want some too, Remi?"
[✓] Kiss Remilia, get the taste of Sakuya out of your mouth.
>> No. 15522
>>15502
>Remilia opens her eyes again and stares at you.
>You sigh and hold your head in your hands.
>"Ugh!" Sakuya says, voice full of disgust. "I need a bath. Alone."
>You hear Remilia suppress a noise and you look up.
>She's trying not to laugh, mouth twisting together.
>"Remi?" You ask.
>She looks at you and then can't hold it back anymore, laughter rolling fourth as she doubles up, holding her stomach. She rests her hand on your shoulder as she tries to get her breath back.
>"Pity I missed most of that." She says to you, grinning through tears of laughter.

(╬ ಠ益ಠ)

[x] "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-"
>> No. 15523
[ ] "Want to turn it back on and join in?"

Oh ho. Why not have a threesome?
>> No. 15524
HY is out for the day, getting more rum to knock himself out.
Only a drunken Farmer is a good Farmer.
>> No. 15525
[ ] "Want to turn it back on and join in?"

Perfect way to tease our little vampire and the maid who tried to kill us.
>> No. 15526
Sakuya with her hair undone, hugging a pillow and asking "wanna fuck?"
OH GAWD.
Not even will of steel can resist that, what happened is WILL OF FUCKING DIAMOND.

[x] It was pretty funny, laugh.
[x] Apologise to Sakuya.
[x] Kiss Remilia, get the taste of Sakuya out of your mouth.
[X] "Can you rig her for a spanking? I still owe her one."
I like this.
>> No. 15527
[x] It was pretty funny, laugh.
[x] Apologise to Sakuya.
[x] Kiss Remilia, get the taste of Sakuya out of your mouth.
[X] "Can you rig her for a spanking? I still owe her one."
>> No. 15528
[X] "Well I'm glad someone found it funny. Sakuya's right, we need baths."
[X] Apologise to Sakuya.
>> No. 15529
>>15524
This man speaks truth, he must keep one leg on the saddle.

Words are making less sense, sleep now.
>> No. 15530
[X] "Want to turn it back on and join in?"

How did belnonymous turn into such a pussy?
Seriously, what the fuck
>> No. 15531
>>15501

That very cu---FAP FAP FAP
>> No. 15532
File 121503495683.jpg - (43.31KB , 354x540 , crymoar1.jpg ) [iqdb]
15532
>>15529
>Don't worry, I will try to write quite a bit tonight.

...why?
>> No. 15533
>>15501
We are not forgetting, merely rearranging our priorities.
Both Koakuma and Meiling are pure love, but after this little scene, potential that Sakuya's route offers has become much more appealing.
>> No. 15534
[x] "Well I'm glad someone found it funny. Sakuya's right, we need baths."
>> No. 15535
[X] "Well I'm glad someone found it funny. Sakuya's right, we need baths."

Wow Remi. You may not be big on the murder & insanity front, but when it come to inflicting humiliation, you've got Sakuya and Flandre beat totally.
>> No. 15536
>>15532

HY always says he's going to try to write more and always ends up going to sleep. This shouldn't surprise you.
>> No. 15537
>>15533

It's not about one being better than the other; we already decided on Sakuya's route being the last because it's the Kohaku route.
>> No. 15538
>>15536
HY wants to be a Pirate, that's why he is drinking rum like no tomorrow.
>> No. 15539
>>"No buts!" You say, reaching for the door handle behind you. "Think about what Remilia would feel if discovered us fucking! Just think!"
>>"Oh ..." Sakuya says, pitching of her voice changing. That must have done the trick.
>>"Oh yes!" She moans.

DOUJIN APPROVES! Good thing I only wrote in IRC last night.
>> No. 15540
>>15514

If she asks that, she's getting SUCH a dicking.
>> No. 15541
HY, thank you. I don't hate your Sakuya anymore.
>> No. 15542
[x] "Well I'm glad someone found it funny. Sakuya's right, we need baths."

Sakuya can apologize. We, on the other hand, did a fine job resisting.
>> No. 15543
[X] "Well I'm glad someone found it funny. Sakuya's right, we need baths."
[X] Kiss Remilia, get the taste of Sakuya out of your mouth.

This will lead to us taking bath with Remi.
>> No. 15544
[æ] It was pretty funny, laugh.

Go hump a table, Sakuya.
>> No. 15545
>"Turn off the thrall mating instinct!"

Oh God awesome.

[X] It was pretty funny, laugh.
[X] Kiss Remilia, get the taste of Sakuya out of your mouth.
[X] "Can you rig her for a spanking? I still owe her one."
>> No. 15546
[X] "Want to turn it back on and join in?"
>> No. 15547
[X] Shit was SO cash
>> No. 15549
[x] It was pretty funny, laugh.
[x] Kiss Remilia, get the taste of Sakuya out of your mouth.
[x] "Can you rig her for a spanking? I still owe her one."
>> No. 15550
[x] "Can you rig her for a spanking? I still owe her one."
>> No. 15551
[x] "Well I'm glad someone found it funny. Sakuya's right, we need baths."
[x] Kiss Remilia, get the taste of Sakuya out of your mouth.
>> No. 15552
>>15539
Doujin! This task of writing a threesome H-scene must fall to you now! You must not fail!
>> No. 15553
>>15552
Doc, taking it up on himself to do the dirty work here.
>> No. 15554
>She looks at you and then can't hold it back anymore, laughter rolling fourth as she doubles up, holding her stomach. She rests her hand on your shoulder as she tries to get her breath back.
>"Pity I missed most of that." She says to you, grinning through tears of laughter.

[x] "Well I'm glad someone found it funny. Sakuya's right, we need baths."
[x] "Want to turn it back on and join in?"

Remilia deserves at least a bit of tsuntsun, maybe taking her comment as free license to go screwing around with Koakuma. She certainly doesn't deserve a kiss or a fucking apology. Seriously Remi, why are you being such a bitch?
>> No. 15555
[X] "Well I'm glad someone found it funny. Sakuya's right, we need baths."
[X] Kiss Remilia, get the taste of Sakuya out of your mouth.
[X] Apologise to Sakuya.
Sakuya' been through a lot in the past couple minutes, spanking her right now is probably a good way to get her to hate us forever.
>> No. 15556
[X] "Well I'm glad someone found it funny. Sakuya's right, we need baths."
[X] Apologise to Sakuya.
>> No. 15557
[X] "Well I'm glad someone found it funny. Sakuya's right, we need baths."
[X] Kiss Remilia, get the taste of Sakuya out of your mouth.
[X] Apologise to Sakuya.
>> No. 15558
[X] It was pretty funny, laugh.
[X] Kiss Remilia, get the taste of Sakuya out of your mouth.
[X] Apologise to Sakuya.
>> No. 15559
>>15539
Seconded. I'll be laughing at that all night.

>>15502
[X] It was pretty funny, laugh.
[X] "Want to turn it back on and join in?"
[X] Apologise to Sakuya.

Sequential.
>> No. 15560
I'm not sure what I find more curious.
Why Remi finds this so hilarious (though, admittedly, it is kind of funny), or why Sakuya seemed to completely give in to the mating instict while we still maintained at least enough control to get out of the room and tell Remi to turn it off.
>> No. 15561
>>15560
Belmonymous is just that great. Resisting the thrall mating instinct, resisting the succubus lust aura--Belmonymous has a will of steel that Sakuya cannot match.
>> No. 15562
>>15560
Our thralldom might be wearing off by now, I'm sure Remi is keeping Sakuya's at full power. I really doubt she has less willpower than us, or that she's more interested in sex with us than we are with her.


>"Oh god!" Sakuya says as she sits back, grimacing. "You're all over me! That was horrible!"
>"Ugh!" Sakuya says, voice full of disgust. "I need a bath. Alone."
>"I feel so violated." Sakuya says, voice glum. "I think I need Meiling."
This is really not funny, it's like a date rape drug without the memory loss. Laughing or cracking jokes is a good way to make Sakuya feel like she was the only one who was really forced into it, the only victim. There's a good chance she'd be seriously traumatized.

If you're fucked up enough not to care about that, at least consider that we need Sakuya's help fighting that thing. She has experience with it and it'll give her a chance to redeem herself.


tl;dr Sakuya is in an emotionally vulnerable state. Our response to the situation will make a very strong impression on her of our character. Choose your actions wisely.
>> No. 15563
>>15562
I'm not sure it's really as bad as you make it seem. If it was, I would think Sakuya's reaction when she first realized what was happening would have been a bit stronger than mere exasperation and disbelief. Nor would she, while still having some control over herself, comment on us being good with our hands, even if jokingly.

Besides that, don't forget that as part of her thrall status, Sakuya's mind can be read by Remilia. While she swore not to do it to us again, I'm not sure the same applies to her servant. Especially not when she finds said servant pinning her lover to the floor in an attempt to make some little thrall babies. She may very well have probed the maid's mind a little while she was figuring out how to turn off the mating instinct.

Even if she didn't, though, remember that despite everything that has happened that Remilia still likely cares very much about Sakuya. Would she really laugh her ass off in the face of someone she cares about if they just went through some supposedly horrible and traumatic experience? Not likely.
>> No. 15565
File 121507318372.jpg - (383.24KB , 800x800 , SDMLimAdvStylBloodLoss copy.jpg ) [iqdb]
15565
Remilia should've tried this instead of making him into a thrall...
>> No. 15566
>>15565

Damn, that is awesome.
>> No. 15567
>>15566
Not mine, but just a quick shop of http://johnsu.deviantart.com/art/Novice-Vampire-35969162 by John Su.
>> No. 15568
>>15565
I still laughed.
>> No. 15569
[X] "Well I'm glad someone found it funny. Sakuya's right, we need baths."
[X] Apologise to Sakuya.
>> No. 15570
ITT: Belmonymous being soft, again.
>> No. 15571
>[] Apologise to Sakuya.
STOP RIGHT THERE, CRIMINAL SCUM!

She's had enough sympathy. We're not at all to blame for her jamming her hand down Belmonymous' pants - in fact, she should thank us profusely for not giving in to the impulse when she caved right in.

[+] "Well I'm glad someone found it funny. Sakuya's right, we need baths."
[+] Kiss Remilia, get the taste of Sakuya out of your mouth.
[+] "Care to join me in the bath, Remi dear?"
>> No. 15572
>>15562
>tl;dr Sakuya is in an emotionally vulnerable state.

Sakuya was just expressing her embarrassment and rage in safe manner, through disgust. These feelings aren't from the contact or actual acts--she has flirted with us more than a few times & has no problem with leading a vacuous relationship with China--rather they're simply from the fact that she were doing them in front of the Mistress. See how she immediately attempts to shift the blame on Belmonymous and makes no effort to explain the genesis of the event to Remilia? Sakuya in fact never had anything to lose by giving in to her desire with the assumption that we would follow. In fact she stood to gain a bit through extortion and others machinations (becoming pregnant would do much to restore her lost importance in the mansion; the chance that Remi might kill simply kill Belmonymous if caught in the act; even just maintaining Belmonymous' trust or interests gives her power over Remi). Hell she doesn't even have to answer our questions now.
>> No. 15573
Sorry about this, but updates until Sunday night will be very sporadic. I will try my best to keep writing.
>> No. 15574
>>15573
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>> No. 15575
[X] Apologise to Sakuya.
[X] "Well I'm glad someone found it funny. Sakuya's right, we need baths."
[X] Kiss Remilia, get the taste of Sakuya out of your mouth.
[X] "Want to turn it back on and join in?"
>> No. 15576
File 121509331661.jpg - (244.26KB , 638x750 , 121011317867.jpg ) [iqdb]
15576
>>15573 Like mines?

ALSO: Don't touch my ass, or else I will give you a painful death..
>> No. 15578
>>15576
>All you manage to do is turn your head to the side, trying to push Sakuya away with one hand as your other finds it's way to her bottom, squeezing it through the fabric of the kimono.

Been there, done that.
>> No. 15584
[X] Apologise to Sakuya.
[X] "Well I'm glad someone found it funny. Sakuya's right, we need baths."
[X] Kiss Remilia, get the taste of Sakuya out of your mouth.
>> No. 15590
>>"I feel so violated." Sakuya says, voice glum. "I think I need Meiling."
>>Meiling
So happy.
>> No. 15592
>>15576
I'm touching dat ass whether you like it or not.
>> No. 15593
[X] "Want to turn it back on and join in?"

Fuck you Anon, it would be a threesome H-SCENE. Remilia was good in the bed because the Remi-Saku LESBO SCENES are countless. I've trained her well.

ALSO: Sakuya said it was disquisting, after Remilia appeared. In other words she wants you, but because Remilia she can't do it..
>> No. 15598
File 121512814441.jpg - (62.36KB , 275x300 , shaapoke.jpg ) [iqdb]
15598
>>15593
You're just now figuring this out? We've known this back at the kiss we passed on.
>> No. 15602
>>15593
>after Remilia appeared AND TURNED OFF THE THRALL INSTINCT
What a weird coincidence, right?

It's possible she was faking her disgust, but I don't think it's clear enough to assume that's the truth. On the surface, at least, it looks like she was nearly raped via mind control. We usually err on the side of caution in situations like this, what are we going to lose by not doing so? A chance to make jokes at her expense?
>> No. 15603
[x] "Well I'm glad someone found it funny. Sakuya's right, we need baths."
[x] Kiss Remilia, get the taste of Sakuya out of your mouth.
[x] "Care to join me in the bath, Remi dear?"
I like this.
>> No. 15605
>>15602
>On the surface, at least, it looks like she was nearly raped via mind control.

Just the same for Belmonymous, but even more so considering he obviously fought harder against the drive and is the most shamed by Remilia's laughter. Oh ho double standards.

[x] "Well I'm glad someone found it funny. Sakuya's right, we need baths."
[x] "And you Remilia need a cold shower."

Nothing more. You're sleeping on the couch tonight, Remi.
>> No. 15607
itt, when faggotry attacks.
>> No. 15608
Voting end!

Will try to write today.
>> No. 15609
>>15608
Hooray!
>> No. 15612
"Well I'm glad someone found it amusing." You say, scowling at Remilia as she tries to smother her laughter. "Sakuya's right, I feel like I need a bath as well."
Remilia wipes at her eyes as she straightens up and steps between you and Sakuya.
"Oh come on." Remilia says, letting out another giggle and putting her hand on Sakuya's shoulder. "Was she that bad? Does she need training?"
You just glare at her, not amused.
Sakuya hangs her head and makes a groaning noise. Remilia pats her shoulder and grins at you.
"I need Meiling." Sakuya says again, voice very quiet.
"Remi." You say, standing up.
"Hm?" The last dregs of her laughing fit drain away as you lean down and plant a kiss on her lips, forcing her mouth open and filling yourself with her smell and taste.
"Oh." She says as you pull back again, face flushed. You must be quite pent up from the abortive mating-frenzy, looks like Remilia could feel it.
"That's all you get for now." You say, wagging your finger at her. She pouts at you.
"But-" Remilia starts. You silence her with a finger to her lips.
"Later." You say, Remilia puffs her cheeks out in frustration. "Sakuya, you all right?"
Sakuya nods weakly and looks up at you, face showing total defeat and humiliation. Something tightens in your chest.
"S-sorry Sakuya."
She shakes her head. "Wasn't your fault."

Remilia looks down at her.
"Sakuya." She says, voice still full of amusement.
Sakuya looks up at Remilia and then bows her head. "Yes Mistress."
Remilia puts a hand under Sakuya's chin and gently moves her head back up so she's looking straight into her eyes.
Remilia grins wide, showing her fangs.
"What are you doing out of your room?"
All the colour drains from Sakuya's face. "I-I c-couldn't h-h-help myself M-mistress."
"Oh? Is my lover that enticing? Do I need to have you spayed?"

Remilia is still grinning maniacally.

[ ] Let Remilia finish her game.
[ ] Intervene on Sakuya's behalf.
[ ] "Woof woof."
[ ] Go get Meiling for Sakuya.
[ ] "She just needs a good spanking."
>> No. 15613
[x] Go get Meiling for Sakuya.
Ciao.
>> No. 15614
>[X] "She just needs a good spanking."
>[X] Go get Meiling for Sakuya.
Would make for an interesting combo. But...

[X] Go get Meiling for Sakuya.
I'll just go for this.
>> No. 15615
[X] Intervene on Sakuya's behalf.
[X] "You need the one you love, don't you?"
[X] Go get Meiling for Sakuya.
>> No. 15617
[X] "Remilia, please. Enough is enough."
[X] Go get Meiling for Sakuya.
>> No. 15618
>>15615
You're too soft, Anon.
>> No. 15619
Damn, that's cold.

[x] "Remilia, please. Enough is enough."
[x] Go get Meiling for Sakuya.
>> No. 15620
[x] "She just needs a good spanking."
[x] Go get everyone for Sakuya's impending spanking.
>> No. 15621
[ ] Go get Meiling for Sakuya.
Not much else we can do without showing too much sympathy for kuya, after all, she DID try to kill us, several times.
>> No. 15622
[X] Go get Meiling for Sakuya.
[X] "She just needs a good spanking."

First Meiling, then spanking, sounds good to me.
>> No. 15623
[X] Intervene on Sakuya's behalf.
[X] "You need the one you love, don't you?"
[X] Go get Meiling for Sakuya.
>> No. 15624
[ ] "She just needs a good spanking."

A thousand times this.
>> No. 15625
You know what would be delicious? If we noticed Meiling had received another bruise after she returned from her meeting with Sakuya. I can almost taste the rage....
>> No. 15626
[x] Go get Meiling for Sakuya.
>> No. 15627
Haha wow, Remi. Wow.

[X] Intervene on Sakuya's behalf
[X] "You need the one you love, don't you?"
[X] Go get Meiling for Sakuya.
[x] Lend Meiling your whip.

Maintain both your dignity and uphold the promise by spanking Sakuya vicariously.
>> No. 15628
[x] "She just needs a good spanking."
[x] Go get Meiling for Sakuya.
>> No. 15629
[X] Spank Remilia for being a bad girl.
>> No. 15630
[X] Intervene on Sakuya's behalf.
[X] Go get Meiling for Sakuya.
>> No. 15631
[X] Intervene on Sakuya's behalf.
[X] Go get Meiling for Sakuya.
>> No. 15632
[ ] Let Remilia finish her game.
[ ] tell Remilia that she needs a good spanking.

HAR HAR
>> No. 15633
[x] "Woof woof."
[x] Go get Meiling for Sakuya.
>> No. 15634
[x] "She just needs a good spanking."
[x] Go get Meiling for Sakuya.
>> No. 15636
[x] Let Remilia finish her game.
[x] "She just needs a good spanking."
Jesus, judging by the responses here you'd think Sakuya'd been kind and considerate to us the entire time we've been here.
>> No. 15637
[ ] "She just needs a good spanking."

FUCKING FINALLY! Maybe.

ALSO: >[ ] Let Remilia finish her game.
>her game.
>GAME

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>> No. 15638
[X] Intervene on Sakuya's behalf.
>> No. 15639
{X} "She just needs a good spanking."
{X} Go get Meiling for Sakuya.
>> No. 15640
>>15637
I see you have just referenced the game commonly known as 'The Game' where the goal is to not think about the game.

It causes me to rage, because its mention has instantaneously made me lose said game.
>> No. 15641
>>15636
>Jesus, judging by the responses here you'd think Sakuya'd been kind and considerate to us the entire time we've been here.

I think Sakuya is a pretty cool guy, eh sexually assaults the Mistress' boy-toy and doesn't afraid of anything.
>> No. 15642
[X] "She just needs a good spanking."
[X] Tell Remilia that she needs a good spanking, too.

We DID promise Sakuya a spanking, and even if we did technically forgive her already, she deserves SOME form of retribution from us for all the shit she's put us through. And we'll be damned if we're not a man of our word.

And then, Remi could go for a good spanking, herself. She's seeming rather naughty right now, and the promise of a spanking would go along well with the whole finger-wagging bit, too.

Besides, despite her apparent amusement at the situation, I'm kind of worried about just how far Remi might take this if we just let her do her thing without intervening in some way.
>> No. 15643
[X] "Remilia, please. Enough is enough."
[X] Go get Meiling for Sakuya.
>> No. 15644
>All the colour drains from Sakuya's face. "I-I c-couldn't h-h-help myself M-mistress."
>"Oh? Is my lover that enticing? Do I need to have you spayed?"

Well, Sakuya. This for what you get for not being in the union. Not to mention the famine wage.
>> No. 15645
[X] Intervene on Sakuya's behalf.
[X] Go get Meiling for Sakuya.
>> No. 15646
[ ] Let Remilia finish her game.

Because this could possibly have sexy results.
>> No. 15647
[x] "She just needs a good spanking."
[x] Go get Meiling for Sakuya.
Jesus christ, guys.
We need to keep our promise, she needs a spanking for being a Bad Maid.
And after that we go get Meiling for her.
>> No. 15648
[X] Intervene on Sakuya's behalf.
[X] "Remilia, please. Enough is enough."
[X] "You need the one you love, don't you?"
[X] Go get Meiling for Sakuya.

Sorry. Can't in good faith condone rape in any circumstance. No, not even Sakuya.
>> No. 15649
[ ] "She just needs a good... spanking."
Emphasize it, to remind her. Then,
[ ] Go get Meiling for Sakuya.
>> No. 15650
[X] Intervene on Sakuya's behalf.
[X] "You need the one you love, don't you?"
[X] Go get Meiling for Sakuya.

Remi might be taking this too far without noticing. I think we should stop her, or else she might regret it later. We do need Sakuya for the end game and we need her in a sound condition.
Being chastized by Remi was the worst thing Sakuya could conceive of and now she is facing a threat to be hurt badly and to be subjected to real pain. This certainly doesn't help anyone in the mansion. Well, the thing upstairs might rejoice quite a bit.
>> No. 15651
>>15648
can't rape the willing, etc.
>> No. 15652
[X] Threesome H-SCENE!! Fuck Sakuya! Then fuck Remilia...
>> No. 15653
[X] "She just needs a good spanking."
[X] Go get Meiling for Sakuya.
>> No. 15655
>>15650
>Being chastized by Remi was the worst thing Sakuya could conceive of and now she is facing a threat to be hurt badly and to be subjected to real pain. This certainly doesn't help anyone in the mansion. Well, the thing upstairs might rejoice quite a bit.

Dammit. I see your point. Previous vote deleted.

[X] "Remilia, please. Enough is enough."
[X] Go get Meiling for Sakuya.

But I swear after we take this thing down Sakuya WILL be spanked.
>> No. 15657
File 121519094997.jpg - (118.78KB , 600x720 , 1175526140445.jpg ) [iqdb]
15657
>>15650
Somehow, I think Sakuya's been chastised before, and you're overreacting. Besides, she's incredibly tough. "Real pain"? Yeah, right.

Could be wrong, just think this is more likely. Let Remi have her fun.
>> No. 15659
File 121519105381.jpg - (250.72KB , 550x660 , 1191367857524.jpg ) [iqdb]
15659
>>15657
[ ] Let Remilia finish her game.

Forgot mah vote.
>> No. 15661
>>15659
I wonder how that tail stays in place.
>> No. 15662
[ ] Let Remilia finish her game.
[ ] Go get Meiling for Sakuya.
>> No. 15663
[X] Intervene on Sakuya's behalf.
>> No. 15664
>>15650
Remi's house. Remi's rules.

[x] Let Remilia finish her game.
[x] "She just needs a good spanking."
[x] Go get Meiling for Sakuya.
>> No. 15665
[X] "She just needs a good spanking."
[X] Go get Meiling for Sakuya.
>> No. 15666
Gonna be one hell of a drag to count the votes. Poor HY.
>> No. 15667
[X] Intervene on Sakuya's behalf.
[X] Go get Meiling for Sakuya.
>> No. 15668
[ ] Go get Meiling for Sakuya.
[ ] "She just needs a good spanking."

It's time.
>> No. 15669
[x] "She just needs a good spanking."
[x] Go get Meiling for Sakuya.
>> No. 15670
[X] "She just needs a good spanking."
>> No. 15671
>>15666
He could always just say VOTING STOP and count from there. Or a kind anon with too much time could give a tally.

As of 15670:

INDIVIDUAL VOTES:

Finish THE GAME: 2
Intervene: 2
Go get Meiling: 3
Spanking: 5

COMBOS (One-post write-ins not counted):

Intervene, enough is enough, Need love etc., get Meiling: 1
Intervene, love etc., Meiling: 4
Enough is enough, get Meiling: 4
Spanking, get Meiling: 10
Intervene, get meiling: 4
Game, Spanking: 2
Woof, Meiling: 1
Game, Meiling: 1
Game, Spanking, Meiling: 1

And watch as someone else did the exact same thing while I was typing, rending my effort pointless.
>> No. 15672
[X] Intervene on Sakuya's behalf.
>> No. 15673
[x] Quickly pick up Sakuya, carry her to her room.
[x] Get Meiling
[x] Reminder her that she will still be spanked.
>> No. 15674
>>15673
We're practically in her room already.
>> No. 15675
>>15673
Hf getting it from Meiling once you try to whip Sakuya good.
>> No. 15678
[ ] Yes, back to Sakuya.
>> No. 15679
[X] Go get Meiling for Sakuya.
>> No. 15680
>>15675

I think the implication there is that it would be China who would be doing the whipping.
>> No. 15681
>>15680
I'm intruiged.
>> No. 15682
>>15680

That's what I also thought was implied.
>> No. 15683
>>Being chastized by Remi was the worst thing Sakuya could conceive of and now she is facing a threat to be hurt badly and to be subjected to real pain.

She got bitten, drained, and torn the fuck up by a monster far stronger than Remilia. I seriously fail to see how a hand repeatedly smacking her on the ass is even remotely "real pain" by comparison.
>> No. 15686
File 121520126384.jpg - (298.22KB , 589x841 , 1175491347996.jpg ) [iqdb]
15686
>>15661
In this particular instance, she also has dog ears, and nothing holding them in place. So it's just that she's a dog-girl.
>> No. 15687
>>15686 I AM NOT A DOG!!
>> No. 15688
>>15680

Role reversal. One hell of a catharsis for Sakuya's abuse of Meiling, isn't it? If Remi tells Meiling to do it, Meiling simply cannot refuse. Not only will it increase Meiling's self-confidence, it sends the message that further abuse of other servants will not be tolerated. Finally we keep our promise and resolve the issue of Sakuya's punishment in one fell stroke. Remi reinstates her position as head maid, give her back the watch and knives, and we're golden: Let's kick some monster ass.
>> No. 15692
>>15688
I'm tempted to change my vote. Still, I refuse.
>> No. 15693
>>15688
Yeah, but I doubt Meiling would be happy to whip Sakuya.
>> No. 15696
Voting stop!

Trying to make writing time now.
>> No. 15698
>>15696
Can hardly wait. No idea what won - surprise me!
>> No. 15700
"Sakuya." You say, voice calm and quiet.
Her gaze snaps up to you, as does Remilia's. You look between them for a second.
"I'm going to get Meiling. I'll tell her you're in your room." You gesture at the broken chain lying on the ground. Remilia notices it for the first time and frowns.
"I hope we won't be needing to repair that?" You ask, raising your eyebrows pointedly, looking into Remilia's eyes as well.
Sakuya shakes her head. Remilia just frowns at you.
You turn to go and then look back again. "She doesn't need spaying Remi, she just needs a good spanking."
The corners of Remilia's mouth curl upwards.
"And I've already promised her one." You continue. "She's your Maid, but I keep my promises."

Sakuya groans as Remilia lets go of her, laughing and waving you away.
"Go on." Remilia says, grinning.
You nod, but point at Remilia.
"I'll deal with you later, little vampire." You say with a half-smile. She sticks her tongue out at you.
As you walk down the corridor you glance back to see Remilia looking down at Sakuya, hands on her hips, talking. Sakuya is still kneeling on the floor.
Looks like you broke Remilia's ... what was that anyway? Was she playing around or was that real murderous rage? You've seen her kill before, when she fought off the monsters below ground. She was like a whirlwind of motion, all ripping claws and expression nothing but rage. That was nothing like just now, but you wonder just how much cruelty Remilia is really capable of, deep down.

No. You can't afford to think about her like that. She's never treated your life lightly.

Has she?

You shake the thoughts from your head as you step outside, sun almost set now. The cold dusk wind ruffles the plants around you and seeps under your clothing as you make your way down the pathway.
"Meiling?" You call, a few feet away from the gate, eager to hurry back to the warm interior of the Mansion.
She opens the gate and peers through.
"Hello?"
She doesn't look like she's feeling the cold, must be quite used to it by now.
"Sakuya wants to talk to you again." You say.
She glances over your shoulder.
"Is it-" She looks around again. "Is it okay for me to leave my post a second time?"
"Sure." You nod. "Remilia knows."
"Okay." Meiling smiles, closing the door behind her. "She asked to see me?"

You tell Meiling about your exchange with Sakuya, about assuring her she wasn't going to be exiled or killed.
"Oh." Meiling says, wide eyed. "She was ... I thought she seemed ... odd, even considering-" Meiling's eyes snap back up. "I have to go see her."
"Er, one more thing." You say, feeling your face going red.
You tell her about the hug and the mating instinct. Meiling's expression slowly grows more and more horrified.
"I'm really sorry." You end with, hanging your head in shame.
Meiling just slowly shakes her head. "Not your fault." She mutters.
"I know, I just-"
But before you can finish the rest of the sentence, Meiling is off faster than you can follow.
"Sakuya!" You can hear her yell as she enters the Mansion.

The wind blows through your hair, you rub your hands together. Damn, really cold out tonight.

[ ] Go for a walk in the garden, clear your head.
[ ] Go to Remilia's room.
[ ] Go have that bath.
[ ] Go see Flandre.
[ ] Go make yourself some food.
>> No. 15701
[x] Go see Flandre.
>> No. 15702
[X] Go make yourself some food.
[X] Go have that bath.

Can't go wrong with the combination of food and a soak.
>> No. 15703
[x] Go to Remilia's room.
[x] Go have that bath.

Remi h-scene?
>> No. 15704
>>15702
[X] Go make yourself some food.
[X] Go have that bath.
Even to my drunken mind, this makes sense.
>> No. 15705
[x] Go make yourself some food.

Perhaps we'll run into Frisca along the way.
>> No. 15706
[x] Go see Flandre and have her accompany you while you
[x] Go have that bath.

What could go wrong?
>> No. 15707
[X] Go see Flandre.

We have questions to ask.
>> No. 15708
{X} Go make yourself some food.
{X} Go have that bath.
>> No. 15709
[✗] Go make yourself some food.
[✗] Go have that bath.

Bathroom handjob, round 2!
>> No. 15710
[x] Go for a walk in the garden, clear your head.

All the other options are pretty obvious, but I'm curious about what this produces.
>> No. 15711
[ ] Go to Remilia's room.
[ ] Go have that bath.

HY set these in particular order.
>> No. 15712
[X] Go make yourself some food.
[X] Go have that bath.
>> No. 15713
>>15700
Wow, that situation got defused really quick. Wait, am I... feeling disappointed?

[X] Go for a walk in the garden, clear your head.
>> No. 15715
[x] Go to Remilia's room.
[x] Go have that bath.
Recharge is go.
>> No. 15716
>"Oh." Meiling says, wide eyed. "She was ... I thought she seemed ... odd, even considering-" >Meiling's eyes snap back up. "I have to go see her."

Rather enigmatic there, China. Please make more sense. Or Meiling knows more about Sakuya and her condition. Doubt she'd tell us.
>> No. 15717
[X] Go have that Flandre.
>> No. 15719
[x] Go see Flandre.
>> No. 15720
[X] Go make yourself some food.
[X] Go have that bath.

When was the last time we ate anyway?
>> No. 15722
[x] Go for a walk in the garden, clear your head.
>Damn, really cold out tonight.
Perhaps The Strongest is nearby making it colder than usual, she could easily take out that monster.
>> No. 15723
[X] Go make yourself some food.
[X] Go have that bath.
>> No. 15724
[X] Go make yourself some food.
[X] Go have that bath.

FULL RECOVERY. AND A HANDJOB.
>> No. 15725
[X] Go have that bath.
[X] Go see Flandre.

Again, for propriety's sake, please do it in that order.
>> No. 15726
[x] Go make yourself some food.
[x] Go have that bath.
HP & MP restored!
>> No. 15728
[X] Go make yourself some food.
[X] Go grab Remilia and Flandre.
[X] Go have that bath.
[X] Absorb some moe-rays from Koakuma.
IN THAT ORDER.
>> No. 15729
>>15700
>The wind blows through your hair,
I saw this, and for a minute, I thought "and the Akagi ED played in my head as I walked away," was going to follow it.
>> No. 15730
[x] Go for a walk in the garden, clear your head.

What is this? Maybe you meet Youmu coming back disappointed? I guess we'll never know. Still we should tell a fairy maid to watch outside for her at the gate.

[X] Go see Flandre.

HEY GUYS YOU KNOW ALL THOSE IMPORTANT QUESTIONS WE MISSED OUT ON SAKUYA ANSWERING? LIKE FLAN MENTIONS THAT SHE MADE SAKUYA TELL HER HOW SHE FOUGHT THE THING? AND WHAT THE HELL IT IS IN THE FIRST PLACE AND WHY FLAN DOESN'T JUST "BREAK" IT? OR WHY REMI'S MEMORY IS FUCKED?

SOUNDS KIND OF IMPORTANT BUT HEY WHAT DO I KNOW.


>>15729

NANTOKANAREEE
>> No. 15731
[x] Go see Flandre.
Oh right. Forgot there were questions to ask Flandre....

>>15716
Doesn't seem that enigmatic. Meiling thought Sakuya was behaving a bit strangely even considering that she was locked up and Remi was pissed off at her. Meiling didn't realize that Sakuya expected to be executed or kicked out.
>> No. 15732
[x] Go have that bath.
[x] Go see Flandre.

clean talkin games
>> No. 15733
Wouldn't Flandre be napping by now? I don't think much time would have passed between her leaving us, our talk with Sakuya, and then that whole mess with the attempted mating.

Assuming, of course, she really was leaving to take a nap, and she wasn't simply using that as a pretext to leave us and Sakuya alone to talk.
...that really wouldn't surprise me, at this point.
>> No. 15734
[X] Go make yourself some food.
[X] Go have that bath.
Eat, cleanse. Maybe Flandre afterwards.
>> No. 15735
[ ] Go have that bath.
[ ] Go make yourself some food.
[ ] Go to Remilia's room.
>> No. 15736
[X] Go have that bath.
[X] Go make yourself some food.
[X] Go see Flandre.
>> No. 15737
File 12152486916.jpg - (66.87KB , 500x500 , 1193684778581.jpg ) [iqdb]
15737
>>15734
>>Eat, cleanse.

Did someone say cleanse? Because I thought I heard someone say cleanse...
>> No. 15738
>>15737
Cleanse! Purge! KILL!
>> No. 15739
>>15731
>Doesn't seem that enigmatic. Meiling thought Sakuya was behaving a bit strangely even considering that she was locked up and Remi was pissed off at her. Meiling didn't realize that Sakuya expected to be executed or kicked out.

Meiling may have said some things that were harsh and is regretting it.
>> No. 15741
File 121527034285.jpg - (82.84KB , 395x413 , 376204528_5f1e15d57e.jpg ) [iqdb]
15741
>>15737

CLEANSE. PURGE. KILL!
>> No. 15750
Votes stop!

Might be writing now, might be writing this time tomorrow. Wait and see.
>> No. 15751
File 121528438693.png - (20.73KB , 525x525 , 120801032194.png ) [iqdb]
15751
>Might be writing now
>might be writing this time tomorrow

DAMMIT, WHICH IS IT!?
>> No. 15752
You shake yourself in the cold air. The memory of Sakuya's body pressed up against you is still fresh in your mind, you can still feel her lips on yours and recall her smell. Your mind drifts to thoughts of whether Meiling knows what this feeling is like.

Yeah, you need a cold shower. Or at least a bath. The remnants of the mating frenzy are still buzzing around your system, you could do with some serious relaxation on top of washing Sakuya off you.

Maybe some pressure relief as well.

You head back inside and climb the stairs. In Remilia's bathroom you close the door and run the taps. As you strip off you start to take notice of the scars, not something you'd had a great deal of time to think about. Your entire stomach is a huge patchwork of ruined skin, lines criss-crossing and blurring into a mess of rough, rubbery skin. You give it an experimental poke and find that it hurts a lot less than earlier. Still a little tender but not actively sore. Your right arm is sporting what was once a long gash, now only a line of puckered flesh. You turn around and take a look at your back in the mirror. It's almost as bad as your stomach. The skin over your right shoulder blade looks very thin and stretched. There are claw marks all the way down to your lower back, vaguely symmetrical. You spend a moment wondering at the sheer regenerative power that Remilia must be capable of.

After dumping your clothes into a pile and shutting off the taps, you ease yourself into the bath, bracing for pain when the hot water reaches your scarred belly. But it never comes, simply enveloping you in the relaxing heat. You let out a long sigh and rest your head against the lip of the bath. Grabbing a bar of soap with one hand you lazily clean yourself off, trying to forget the events of the day. You can't help but examine the stump of your finger for a moment.

It's not too ugly, quite a clean wound actually. You wiggle the stump a little and then sigh with a vague, inexpressible feeling of loss.

You finish washing yourself and then lie back in the bath again. You're not tired at all, but very relaxed. Well ... most of you. All that washing action while still coming down from a thrall-induced blast of hormones has made you rather aroused.

[ ] Fap.
[ ] Don't fap.
>> No. 15754
[X] Fap.


also; doing it irl
>> No. 15755
[X] Fap.

Why the hell not.
>> No. 15756
Damn, I don't know whether to hold it in and save up for Remi, or just try and relieve it and hope for another handjob when we're caught.
>> No. 15757
[X] Don't fap.

Let Remilia do it
>> No. 15758
[X] Fap.

Fapping while readind the Remilia Scene.
>> No. 15759
[X] Fap.

I wonder if Remilia will come in again and help us.
>> No. 15760
Well, that answers that question, then.

[X] Fap.

But only if thinking of Remilia. Sakuya doesn't deserve the deaths of hundreds of possible children.
>> No. 15762
[X] Don't fap.

I guess people still haven't figured out that it was Koakuma back then?
>> No. 15763
[X] Fap.
>> No. 15764
[x] Fap
[x] Think about Saguya
>> No. 15765
[X] Don't fap.

Save it for later.
>> No. 15766
[x] Fap
did we actually confirm it was remilia who gave us that handjob last time?
isn't flandre now living on the same floor as remilia which means using the same bathroom?
>> No. 15767
>>15766
Exactly. If it gets us a BAD END, it will be funny at least.
>> No. 15768
[x] FAP!

While thinking of spanking Sakuya with our injured hand!
>> No. 15769
[X] Fap.
>> No. 15771
[x] Fap
>> No. 15773
[ ] Don't fap.
>> No. 15774
[x] Don't fap.
>> No. 15775
[ ] Save the load for Remilia
>> No. 15776
[x] Don't fap.
>> No. 15777
[] Let Remi do it for you
>> No. 15778
[x]shlick
>> No. 15779
What has gotten into Remi to be so mean towards Sakuya. At first, she was rather at a loss for what to do and showed concern like a parent/the mistress she is.
Now she's acting rather frivolous and doesn't seem to be taking Sakuya's feelings into account. Good thing we stopped her, though. I don't think her frisky-mode isn't open to reason.
>> No. 15780
>>15779

Because Remilia is the one with balls in this relationship.
>> No. 15781
[x] Fap
>> No. 15782
>>15780
No, this is the inherent cruelty only women are capable of. Testosterone probably dulls it.
>> No. 15783
[X] Fap
[X] Think of Koakuma
>> No. 15784
[X] Don't fap.
>> No. 15788
>>15779
You obviously aren't understanding the "Master" and "Slave" portion of this relationship...
>> No. 15792
I hope Marisa finds you, while you're fapping.. Or how about Flandre? The monster inside her knows what you're doing, but the children that she shows for the outside will tell you:
"Yay what are you doing? I want to try it! Miss handjob number 2, gives you the PEDO ENDING NO.2

ALSO: China has left her post, anybody could come trough the gate without being noticed. Sudden attack againts the mansion?
>> No. 15793
>>15792

I don't get half of the stuff but this reeks of AWESOME.
>> No. 15794
>>15793
BAD END too, but the AWESOME is more potent.
>> No. 15796
[x] Don't fap.
>> No. 15797
[X] Don't fap.
Goto flandre after.
and maybe see koakuma?
>> No. 15798
[X] Don't fap.

Unlike the last time, we don't have something outside the door to signal that we're inside.
Unless we're lucky enough to have history repeat itself, we'll either have nobody come in, or have someone we don't want to come in come in.
>> No. 15799
[X] Don't fap

If Remi walks into the bathroom again, let her do it for you
>> No. 15800
[x] Fap
[x] The Tengu Commander
>> No. 15801
>>15755
Changing my vote.

[X] Don't fap.

Everyone's right. Remi can do that for us later.
>> No. 15802
[X] Don't fap.
>> No. 15803
It's not like you can't fap and have sex as well.
>> No. 15804
[X] Don't fap.

We should save our "danmaku" for later
>> No. 15806
[X] Fap.

Fap is the answer here.
>> No. 15807
[X] fap
yes yes
>> No. 15810
[X] Don't fap.
>> No. 15811
[x] Don't fap.
>> No. 15812
File 121532836256.jpg - (68.60KB , 400x300 , must_not_fap.jpg ) [iqdb]
15812
[X] D-Don't fap....
>> No. 15813
[X] Fap
>> No. 15814
>>15800
...
Get out.
>> No. 15815
[x] FAP TO KOAKUMA AND REMILIA HAVING LESBIAN SEX
>> No. 15816
[X] Don't fap.
>> No. 15817
[X] Fap
[X] Hina. Hina and her sweet, sweet thighs.
>> No. 15818
As far as disadvantages for each, I can see fapping leading to an "Oh, that's all?" from Remi later tonight, and NOT fapping leaving Belmonymous still horny and jittery and thus more susceptible to Koakuma's unintentional FUCK ME rays and/or we bump into Sakuya again and she jumps his bones.
>> No. 15819
>>15818
Forgot my vote.
So yeah. I think the latter is less likely.

[x] Don't fap.
>> No. 15821
[+] Don't fap.
>> No. 15823
[X] Must Not Fap
>> No. 15824
[X] Don't fap.
>> No. 15825
[x] Don't fap.
It was fine before, when we weren't deeply into Remi. Now, not so much.
>> No. 15826
[X] Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap
>> No. 15829
[ ] Don't fap
>>15825
>>deeply into Remi
Resisting urge to change vote.
>> No. 15830
>>15762
[x] Don't fap.

We've wasted too many potential H-scenes to throw it all away here.
>> No. 15832
21 times [X] Fap.
25 times [X] Don't fap.
>> No. 15833
>>15825
if you think about it, not fapping is more likely to have that result.
>> No. 15834
>>15830
But the ones we got WERE FUCKING WORTH IT!
>> No. 15835
Ero scenes are more meh the more ero they are. Moe scenes, however, are win.
>> No. 15836
[x] Don't fap
>> No. 15837
[X] Don't fap.

Every fucking fap scene in every one of these CYOAs has been fucking disturbing. Save it.
>> No. 15838
[X] Don't fap
>> No. 15840
[X] Don't fap.

Save for Remi, we're going to "talk" with her later, aren't we?

Of course, if you know what I mean.
>> No. 15841
[x] Don't fap.
We have a rendezvous with Remi later. Why we'd even consider fapping now is beyond me.
>> No. 15842
>>15841
Thrall instincts!
zub-zub
[Z] Fap
>> No. 15843
>>15840
...but that's what she wants.
>> No. 15844
>>15842

We have WILL OF STEEL

[X]Don't fap
>> No. 15846
[x] Don't fap.
>> No. 15847
Voting stop!

Writing soon.
>> No. 15848
>>15847
Christmas in July!? UNTHINKABLE!!
>> No. 15850
Fap or not to fap? that is the question!

What won?
>> No. 15851
After the unexpected seven minutes, now I'm writing.

New thread incoming.
>> No. 15852
>>15850

To not fap.
>> No. 15854
>>15848
Ford that River!