[Return]
Archived Thread

File 121465388096.jpg - (453.27KB , 1000x822 , a578537ea5dbb89846813665b9a89566.jpg ) [iqdb]
14966 No. 14966
You head back upstairs with Youmu. She walks beside you, all trace of her former shame gone. You can't help but notice how straight she holds herself, how both her swords are held so perfectly they don't add dead weight or get in the way. Nobody else you've met in Gensokyo so far has had this martial air about them.
You frown in thought as you remember how open Youmu has been with you, perhaps it is best if you are open with her in return.
"Youmu, I need to tell you something." You say as you reach the top of the stairs.
She turns to regard you. "Yes?"
"It's about Sakuya."
Youmu's eyes widen ever so slightly at the grave tone of your voice.
"She is healing, yes?" Youmu asks before you can say anything else.
You nod. "Of course, she's recovering from her wounds, she's fine."
Youmu frowns. "Good."
"Something happened last night." You say, holding up your hand to show Youmu your missing finger. "Sakuya tried, indirectly, to kill me."
"What?" Youmu's expression is frozen.
"She didn't succeed. I lost my finger and gained a few scars, that's all. Remilia found out and Sakuya is currently locked in her room."
Youmu's mouth is open in shock, she's just staring at you.
"Youmu?"
"W-why?" She asks, hint of hysteria in her voice. "Why would she try to kill you?"
"Perhaps it's better if me and Remilia explain that together." You say, not sure how much Remilia is comfortable letting people know.

You lead Youmu the rest of the way to Remilia's room. She doesn't seem as calm and collected as before, gazing at the floor and frowning. You knock on Remilia's door.
"Come in!" She calls from inside.
You open the door for Youmu and follow her inside. Remilia is sitting at the table alone and just raises an eyebrow at you and Youmu. Then she rises from her seat and walks over to you.
Youmu bows. "Miss Scarlet."
Remilia inclines her head back at Youmu, throwing a questioning glance at you.
"She wants to help." You say.
"Help with what?" Remilia asks, not missing a beat.
Youmu straightens back up. "With fighting the monster that hurt Izayoi."
"Ah." Remilia raises a finger to her lips. "Very well." She turns back to the table and gestures to a seat. "Sit, if you please."
"Wait." Youmu says. "I ... must ask something first."
"Wouldn't you like some tea first?" Remilia asks with a wry smile on her lips.
Youmu seems to hesitate for a moment. "Yes, thank you." She says, crossing to the table and taking a seat, sitting ramrod straight.
You take another seat and Remilia pours some tea for Youmu.

"Now, what did you want to ask?"
Youmu just stares at the cup of tea Remilia places in front of her.
"What has happened to Izayoi?" She asks eventually.
Remilia sits down and rests her head in her hands. "She has been removed from her post as Head Maid."
Youmu glances at you. "Is it true she tried to kill him?"
Remilia nods.
"Why?" Youmu asks, voice breaking. "He ... he saved her! He saved her life! There must be some mistake, there must be!"
Remilia holds her hand up to silence Youmu, who just bites her lip.

[ ] Allow Remilia to explain.
[ ] Tell Youmu that you forgive Sakuya.
[ ] Tell Youmu that Sakuya did what she did out of love for Remilia.
[ ] Tell Youmu that Sakuya is mentally unstable.
[ ] Tell Youmu that Sakuya is evil and must be got rid of.
[ ] Offer to let Youmu watch/join Sakuya's impending spanking.

>> No. 14967
[x] Offer to let Youmu watch/join Sakuya's impending spanking.

Fair is fair.
>> No. 14968
[X] Tell Youmu that Sakuya did what she did out of love for Remilia.
[X] Tell Youmu that you forgive Sakuya.
[X] Offer to let Youmu watch/join Sakuya's impending spanking.

Sure, we'll forgive her... after the spankage is done.
On a related note, did we ever mention sakuyas impending spanking to remilia?
>> No. 14970
[ ] Allow Remilia to explain.
[ ] Offer to let Youmu watch/join Sakuya's impending spanking

Yup, she needs spanking
>> No. 14971
[x] Tell Youmu that Sakuya!jOmBcI54aU!!WwAwN5BJHj is evil and must be got rid of.
>> No. 14973
[x] Allow Remilia to explain.
[x] Offer to let Youmu watch/join Sakuya's impending spanking
>> No. 14975
JESUS BELMONYMOUS FORGIVES EVERYONE

[X] Tell Youmu that you forgive Sakuya.
>> No. 14976
>[ ] Tell Youmu that Sakuya!jOmBcI54aU!!WwAwN5BJHj is evil and must be got rid of.

This is the only path.

No, but in all seriousness:
[X] Allow Remilia to explain.
then afterwards
[X] Tell Youmu that Sakuya did what she did out of love for Remilia.
[X] Tell Youmu that you forgive Sakuya.
>> No. 14977
{X} Allow Remilia to explain.
{X} Tell Youmu that you forgive Sakuya.
>> No. 14978
[X] Allow Remilia to explain.
[X] Tell Youmu that Sakuya did what she did out of love for Remilia.
[X] Tell Youmu that you forgive Sakuya.
>> No. 14979
[X] Allow Remilia to explain.
[X] Tell Youmu that Sakuya did what she did out of love for Remilia.
[X] Tell Youmu that you forgive Sakuya.
>> No. 14980
[ ] Allow Remilia to explain.
[ ] Offer to let Youmu watch/join Sakuya's impending spanking

The best answer!
>> No. 14982
[ ] Allow Remilia to explain.
>> No. 14983
[X] Allow Remilia to explain.
[X] Tell Youmu that you forgive Sakuya.
[X] Tell Youmu that Sakuya did what she did out of love for Remilia.
[X] Tell Youmu that Sakuya is mentally unstable.

Love, sure, we forgive her, sure. She is still crazy though.

This all came about out of Sakuya being a little too devoted. She decided that she knew what was best for the mistress better than the mistress herself, and took matters into her own hands. Combined with her abusive behavior towards Meiling and her own observed attitude we can determine that she in fact holds herself as superior to everyone, including Remilia, in many respects.

This is just not a healthy attitude for a supposed loyal servant to have, and if she really did nothing but throw herself on Remilia's mercy when they talked... I don't like it. At the very least she stands to pull a repeat performance.
>> No. 14984
[x] Tell Youmu that you forgive Sakuya.
[x] Tell Youmu that Sakuya did what she did out of love for Remilia.
[x] Offer to let Youmu watch/join Sakuya's impending spanking.
>> No. 14985
consider this a negative vote for

[] Offer to let Youmu watch/join Sakuya's impending spanking.

cause it won't end well, srsly.
>> No. 14986
[X] Allow Remilia to explain.

We don't know how much Remilia wants Youmu to know, so lets have her do the talking.
>> No. 14987
[X] Allow Remilia to explain.
[X] Tell Youmu that Sakuya did what she did out of love for Remilia.

For crying out loud, don't bring up the spanking, you idiots.
>> No. 14988
[X] Allow Remilia to explain.
[X] Tell Youmu that you forgive Sakuya.
[X] Tell Youmu that Sakuya did what she did out of love for Remilia.
[X] Tell Youmu that Sakuya is mentally unstable.
>> No. 14989
[x] Tell Youmu that you forgive Sakuya.
[x] Tell Youmu that Sakuya did what she did out of love for Remilia.
[x] Tell Youmu that Sakuya is mentally unstable.

Anything other than mentioning the spanking.
>> No. 14990
[ ] Offer to let Youmu watch/join Sakuya's impending spanking.

Must fulfill the promise
>> No. 14991
[x] Allow Remilia to explain.
>> No. 14992
Alright, I'm awake now. Writing soon.
>> No. 14993
>>14992
Please no spanking.

[X] Allow Remilia to explain.
[X] Tell Youmu that Sakuya did what she did out of love for Remilia.
[X] Tell Youmu that you forgive Sakuya.
>> No. 14994
[X] Allow Remilia to explain.
>> No. 14996
>>14992
[X] Offer to let Youmu watch/join Sakuya's impending spanking.
Belmonymous must keep his word.
>> No. 14997
[X] Allow Remilia to explain.
[X] Tell Youmu that Sakuya did what she did out of love for Remilia.
[X] Tell Youmu that you forgive Sakuya.
>> No. 14998
[x] Allow Remilia to explain.
[x] Offer to let Youmu watch/join Sakuya's impending spanking
>> No. 14999
I am shocked and appalled at some of you.
Our oath to spank Sakuya's ass raw was something between just the two of us. Something close and personal, meant for only she and us to share. If you're going to violate that by trying to get a third party involved, the least you could do is to first extend the offer to Remilia. It's HER maid, for crying out loud.
>> No. 15000
Youmu stays silent, as do you, while Remilia talks. She doesn't tell Youmu everything, only that there is another, third vampire in the Mansion, who is too powerful for Remilia to deal with alone. She tells Youmu that Sakuya believes your presence in the Mansion will drive Remilia to attempt to fight it.
"But she is wrong." Remilia says, glancing at you. "I cannot, and will not, do this alone. Not again."
You can't help but smile at Remilia as she says that.
"But what about Izayoi?" Youmu asks. "Is she to be ... removed from the Mansion? Punished somehow?" Youmu gulps and you can see her face growing pale.
Remilia takes a deep breath and closes her eyes for a long moment. Under the table, her hand finds yours.
"I am unsure." Remilia says. "She is repentant, but a suitable punishment must be decided."
You resist the urge to picture Sakuya over your knee, ass red and raw from a good, hard spanking.
"This other vampire must be defeated regardless, yes?" Youmu asks.
Remilia nods, opening her eyes. "If you really wa-"
Youmu interrupts her, standing up suddenly, knocking her chair back behind her. She crosses to Remilia's side in two swift steps.

You feel Remilia go tense with anticipation, eyes more alert, breathing paused.

But instead of drawing her swords, Youmu drops to the floor on her hands and knees. She bows her head so low that her hair touches the floor.
"Then allow me to plead for Izayoi." She says, voice coming out in a rush. "If the monster is defeated, she will have no reason to continue her former course of action."
Remilia reaches down and places her hand on Youmu's shoulder. "There is no need to kneel to me." Despite her words, you can see the hint of a playful smile on Remilia's lips.
Youmu looks up. "But I must have an answer." She says, mouth curving down with sorrow.
"She must be punished."

"I have already forgiven her." You say.

"What?" Remilia and Youmu ask in unison.
"Sakuya didn't try to kill me because she's evil or because she hates me, she did it trying to protect everyone here. She's an idiot for her methods, but her heart, however messed up, is in the right place."
Remilia cocks her head at you. "You honestly want her forgiven?"
You nod. "She still deserves a little ... chastisement, but nothing severe. She's part of this house too."
Youmu rises to her feet and bows deeply in your direction. You suspect that the gesture is as much to hide her tears of relief as it is to show gratitude. She turns and draws a hand across her face before sitting down again.

A cup of tea and an explanation about Youmu's presence in the Mansion later, the atmosphere is considerably less tense.
"So." Remilia says. "You want to help us fight?"
Youmu nods. "If it would please you."
Remilia's mouth twists as she tries to stifle a laugh. Youmu's constant air of polite tension must amuse Remilia. "Yes, yes." She says. "Please me, it would."

[ ] Ask Youmu if she has any suggestions about what to do.
[ ] Tell Remilia about what Patchouli said about helping.
[ ] Ask about getting hold of anyone else who might help.
[ ] Where did Flandre go?
>> No. 15001
[ ] Ask about getting hold of anyone else who might help.
>> No. 15002
[X] Ask about getting hold of anyone else who might help.
>> No. 15003
[X] Tell Remilia about what Patchouli said about helping.
[X] Ask about getting hold of anyone else who might help.
[X] Where did Flandre go?

Youmu's even more in the dark about what that thing is capable of than we are, so I'm not sure what input she would have just yet.
Aside from that, Remi needs to know that Patchy's on-board with this too, and then we can assess whoever else we could get to go along with us.
>> No. 15004
[X] Where did Flandre go?
uh oh.
>> No. 15005
[x] Tell Remilia about what Patchouli said about helping.
[x] Ask about getting hold of anyone else who might help.

Checking available human/youkai resources.
>> No. 15006
[X] Tell Remilia about what Patchouli said about helping.

[X] Where did Flandre go?
>> No. 15008
[x] Tell Remilia about what Patchouli said about helping.
[x] Ask about getting hold of anyone else who might help.
[X] Where did Flandre go?
>> No. 15009
[X] Tell Remilia about what Patchouli said about helping.
[X] Ask about getting hold of anyone else who might help.
[X] Where did Flandre go?
>> No. 15010
[x] Tell Remilia about what Patchouli said about helping.
[x] Ask about getting hold of anyone else who might help.
[X] Where did Flandre go?

Oh Flan...
>> No. 15011
[x] Tell Remilia about what Patchouli said about helping.
[x] Where did Flandre go?

Remi is going to want to talk to Patchy, who is likely the only person who could galvanize her into taking action seriously. We should be off to check on Flan.
>> No. 15012
[X] Tell Remilia about what Patchouli said about helping.
[X] Ask about getting hold of anyone else who might help.
[X] Where did Flandre go?
>> No. 15013
[ ] Ask about getting hold of anyone else who might help.
[ ] Where did Flandre go?

Good God, you people have fagged up Belmonamous... You've forgiven her without punishment!? Softer than Youmu, this bunch...
>> No. 15014
[x] Where did Flandre go?

This is sudden, and not very related to matter at hand. It must be important.
>> No. 15015
>>15013
What do you think Belnonymous meant by "chastisement"?
>> No. 15016
>>15013
Seconding your comment. Whatever happened to
>"When I get out of here, Sakuya." You say, placing your hand on your whip. "I will spank you raw. You can count on that."

Belnonymous should keep his promises, like a true gentleman would!
>> No. 15017
>>15013
JESUS BELMONYMOUS FORGIVES EVERYONE
HIS HEART IS BIG ENOUGH TO LOVE EVERYONE, HIS LOVE WILL SAVE ALL TOUHOUS
>> No. 15018
[ ] Tell Remilia about what Patchouli said about helping.
[ ] Ask about getting hold of anyone else who might help.
Time for battle plans.
>> No. 15019
>>15017
Secret Ability Unlocked: Master Spark!
>> No. 15020
>>15016
You haven't made a choice to go back on that spanking yet. Why else is it 'impending'?
>> No. 15021
>>15020

Right. Just because we forgive her as a person doesn't mean she won't be disciplined as a servant.
>> No. 15022
[x] Tell Remilia about what Patchouli said about helping.
[x] Ask about getting hold of anyone else who might help.
[X] Where did Flandre go?
>> No. 15023
>>15020
Updates?
>> No. 15024
>>15023
Maybe another one tonight if I can summon the energy.

「Brew sign」Cup of Tea
>> No. 15025
>>15024
Never mind, I'm falling asleep on my keyboard. Sorry.

Back tomorrow!
>> No. 15026
>>15025
Get a good nights rest.
>> No. 15027
File 121469217377.jpg - (16.83KB , 356x221 , 465123723.jpg ) [iqdb]
15027
>>15025
>> No. 15028
>>15025
HY lied, millions cried.
>> No. 15029
>>15024

SPELL BREAK

BAAWWWWWWWW
>> No. 15030
>>15025

A good night after a god job. That is your reward.
>> No. 15034
>>15030
>A good night after a god job. That is your reward.
>a god job
>god

Quite an... interesting mental image.
>> No. 15037
I have roused myself, writing now.
>> No. 15039
>>15037
Saguya!
>> No. 15040
>>15037

MY DAY IS MADE
>> No. 15042
"Hold up just a second Remi." You say, breaking into the conversation. "We're planning to fight that thing?"
She nods. "Of course we are, as soon as possible."
"Then I suggest we gather as much help as possible." You say.
"Who would come?" She asks, frowning.
You frown right back at her, ignoring Youmu's puzzled look. "Who do you think? Remember when I said you have lots of friends in Gensokyo? I meant it."
Remilia's expression softens somewhat. "Yes, you're right. Wait a second then." She looks up at the ceiling. "Yukarin? You still watching? You awake?"

There is no reply.

"Oh well, I'll try again again later." Remilia says with a smile on her lips.
"We should get Patchouli to talk to Alice." You say. "She'll probably be willing to help in anything that might concern Patchouli's safety."
Remilia nods. "Alice is much more powerful than she looks, good idea." She drums her fingers on the table. "Patchy ..." She trails off.
"She's already told me that she's willing to help."
Remilia looks up at you again, expression unreadable. That's something you haven't seen from her yet, you've become used to being able to understand her at a glance.
"Patchy said that?" Remilia asks.
You nod. Remilia stands up and inclines her head towards Youmu. "I apologise, I need to go and have a much overdue talk with an old friend. If you want to help right now then I suggest you go to the Hakurei Shrine and tell Reimu I need her help."
Youmu bows her head back at Remilia as she stands up. "Of course. Shall We return today?"
Remilia considers for a moment, then looks at you. "How do you feel, physically?"
"I'm fine, I feel brilliant."
Remilia nods to Youmu. "Then yes, we do this today. Or maybe tomorrow morning, as the sun rises." A dark glint enters Remilia's eyes as she speaks. "Anyway, thank you Youmu, I'm sure you can be of service."
"I shall return at once." Youmu says. Remilia starts towards the door, then turns back again.
"Ah." She says. "Ask Reimu to bring the Oni." She says with a malicious grin.

Remilia zips off down the corridor as you walk Youmu to the front door.
"You have really forgiven Izayoi for her actions against you?" She asks.
You nod. "She still needs punishing." You say. "But I promise it won't be anything vindictive, nothing that I haven't already promised her."
Youmu frowns at that, stopping at the doorway to the garden. "What does that mean?" She asks.
"It means she needs punishing as a servant, nothing more. Really, I'm not going to be cruel, I promise."
Youmu nods. "Thank you."
"Wait a moment." You say, glancing around you. "Flandre wasn't in Remilia's room with us, was she?"
Youmu shakes her head. "Should she have been?"
"She was there earlier." You say.
"Does she require constant supervision?"
You shake your head. "No, just wondered where she got to."
Youmu turns to go, but pauses for a second. "Would you like to come with me to the Shrine? If Hakurei Miko needs persuading then your presence may be helpful."

[ ] Assure Youmu that Reimu will help, go look for Flandre.
[ ] Assure Youmu that Reimu will help, go back to check on Sakuya.
[ ] Assure Youmu that Reimu will help, go to the library.
[ ] Go with Youmu.
>> No. 15045
[X] Assure Youmu that Reimu will help, go back to check on Sakuya.

I think we've postponed this long enough.
>> No. 15046
[X] Assure Youmu that Reimu will help, go look for Flandre.
Really. I'm worried about what she might do.
>> No. 15047
[X] Assure Youmu that Reimu will help, go look for Flandre.

You don't have time to visit me! Check on Flandre I'm sure she's planning to do some very stupid thing...
>> No. 15048
[X] Assure Youmu that Reimu will help, go back to check on Sakuya.

And thus the gears are set into motion.
>> No. 15049
[X] Assure Youmu that Reimu will help, go look for Flandre.
>> No. 15050
[x] Assure Youmu that Reimu will help, go look for Flandre.

Bit worrying.
>> No. 15051
[X] Assure Youmu that Reimu will help, go look for Flandre.

>>15047
Good point.
>> No. 15052
>>15047
But Flandre's in your room, so yeah!
>> No. 15053
>>15042

[x] Assure Youmu that Reimu will help; tell her to emphasize the words "incident" and that you had to "look for Flandre"--the shrine maiden should understand the gravity.
[x] Look for Flandre: Go check to see if she's with Meiling & Sakuya first.
>> No. 15055
[x] Assure Youmu that Reimu will help, go back to check on Sakuya.

NO FLANDRE NO!
>> No. 15056
[X] Assure Youmu that Reimu will help, go back to check on Sakuya.
we still need to punish her
>> No. 15057
[x] Assure Youmu that Reimu will help, go look for Flandre.
[x] Ask Youmu if she can bring her mistress along.

Since we have knowledge of the characters in gensokyo, why not?
>> No. 15060
[x] Assure Youmu that Reimu will help, go look for Flandre.
>> No. 15061
[X] Assure Youmu that Reimu will help, go look for Flandre.
>> No. 15062
[ ] Assure Youmu that Reimu will help, go back to check on Sakuya.

GAH! All four of those choices are good, but this... this'll kill two birds with one stone.

>"Because the half-ghost likes good people. Sakuya wasn't being a good person." Flandre speaks with a smile and then goes back to trying to balance teacups on top of each other.

Not blatantly saying she went to Sakuya's room, but afterwards, we went to go get Meiling, meaning Sakuya was free. No doubt during this time, Flandre may have decided to go visit her herself, intentions more bad than good. I think Belmonanmous better get there before the fireworks start...
>> No. 15065
[ ] Assure Youmu that Reimu will help, go back to check on Sakuya.
>> No. 15068
[x] Assure Youmu that Reimu will help; tell her to emphasize the words "incident" and that you had to "look for Flandre"--the shrine maiden should understand the gravity.
[x] Ask Youmu if she can bring her mistress along.
[x] Look for Flandre: Go check to see if she's with Meiling & Sakuya first.
>> No. 15069
Writing now.
>> No. 15070
[X] Assure Youmu that Reimu will help, go look for Flandre.
>> No. 15071
>>15070
Ugh, I'm such a slowpoke.
>> No. 15073
"Reimu will come, trust me." You say to Youmu. "Tell her what all this is about, she already knows the basics."
Youmu nods and bows towards you in farewell. "I will return as soon as possible."
"See you later Youmu." You say.
There is a swish and a blur of green as Youmu vanishes.

You turn around to face the corridor once more, trying to control your thoughts. Flandre must have gone back to her room, she might be taking to Patchouli or bothering the Maids. There's no way she would go and talk to Sakuya alone, right? There's no way she would do anything to Sakuya. No way in hell. You force yourself not to run as you make your way to Flandre's room. You knock on the door and wait for an answer.

Nothing.

"Flan?" You call.
Still no answer. You try the handle and open the door just a crack. You can't see Flandre on the bed. She must be absorbed in reading or something.
"Flandre, you in there?"
No reply.
You open the door wide now, glancing around the room.
Flandre isn't there, but something on the bed catches your eye. It's Flandre's spear-wand-thing. You remember her carrying it when she met you and a couple of other times but she never seems to have it usually. Where does she keep it? Why is it out on her bed? You step over to take a closer look. Even from a feet away, you can feel something radiating from it, like a heat haze.

Odd, never felt like that before.

[ ] Examine it further.
[ ] Leave it alone, check on Sakuya.
>> No. 15074
[x] Leave it alone, check on Sakuya.
>> No. 15075
[X] Leave it alone, check on Sakuya.
>> No. 15076
[ ] Examine it further.
>> No. 15077
File 121476658872.png - (472.19KB , 1047x1500 , scarlet_and_scarlet_50.png ) [iqdb]
15077
[x] Leave it alone, check on Sakuya.

When I wrote what I did above, I forgot Meiling was in the room too, but still, she's nothing for a pissed off Flandre to deal with.
>> No. 15078
[X] Leave it alone, check on Sakuya.
>> No. 15079
[X] Leave it alone, check on Sakuya.
>> No. 15080
[X] Leave it alone, check on Sakuya.

I would say it's the heat of Sakuya's blood, but then I remember that she's a cold-hearted bitch.
>> No. 15081
[ ] Leave it alone, check on Sakuya.
>> No. 15082
File 121476786686.jpg - (86.35KB , 451x339 , ohyou.jpg ) [iqdb]
15082
>>15080
>> No. 15083
[ ] Leave it alone, check on Sakuya.
>> No. 15084
[X] Leave it alone, check on Sakuya.
Burning ourselves by checking it? NO WAI!
>> No. 15086
[x] Examine it further.
>> No. 15087
[x] Leave it alone, check on Sakuya.
>> No. 15088
[x] Take it with you, check on Sakuya.
>> No. 15089
Writing now.
>> No. 15090
File 121477089654.jpg - (12.00KB , 200x200 , 1205384293920.jpg ) [iqdb]
15090
>>15089

Hooray!
>> No. 15091
Sakuya's bizarre "balance" theory, Flan turning all lucid on us, the confrontation with her sister: Everything makes sense if you view it in the context of power plays by Flandre.

Like Sakuya she's determined that you are important to Remilia, just more slowly, and she loves her sister, as she has made sure to elucidate. After all, isn't your most valuable toy the one you will never "break"? Of course. Why is Remilia "unbreakable"? Who knows? Maybe Flan got it into her head that it is simply not her Fate. The problem is that instead of coping with the past with a selective memory like Remi has over the last few centuries, Flandre just went fucking insane. Her desire to test the borders of fragility around her galvanizes a self-fulfilling prophecy.
>> No. 15092
[X] Leave it alone, check on Sakuya.

You're slipping, making these bad ends so obvious.
>> No. 15093
>>15092
If it's obvious, who says it's a bad end?
>> No. 15094
Flandre is obviously in the Item World of the spear trying to level it up for the upcoming battle.
>> No. 15095
You decide to leave the spear where it is. No matter how much Flandre likes you, this thing could still be very dangerous to touch, or even look at for long periods of time.

Why is lying there on her bed?

You drop the train of thought as you leave, picking up your pace as you make your way towards Sakuya's room. You're just going to check on her, Flandre won't even be there, she's probably with Patchouli or in the kitchen making a mess. Then you reach the door to Sakuya's room.

The chain which Meiling so carefully unlocked is lying at your feet, links twisted and melted where it's been torn in two. The padlock itself is securely fastened to the now ruined length of chain.

Shit.

"Hello?" You call, taking a step backwards from the door.
There is a sound from inside the room, followed by footsteps. The door opens.
"Hello!" Flandre says, head poking around the door frame. "Want to come in?"
"Er ... yes." You manage, mind reeling with what you might be about to see.
Flandre vanishes back into the room and you gently push the door open, already grimacing at the thought of finding Sakuya's charred and blackened corpse.

She's sitting up in bed as Flandre hops over and sits next to her.
Sukuya glances up and then away again, hiding her face from you.
"Come sit!" Flandre says, patting the bed next to her. Sakuya shifts in bed, twisting herself further away from you.
Your mouth is still too dry to answer properly. You take a moment to clear your head and then step towards the bed, glancing at Sakuya. She's still not looking at you.
"What were you doing in here Flan?" You ask.
Flandre frowns at you like you're an idiot. "Talking to Sakuya of course." She says. "Silly."
You just nod. "Of course."
"She knows lots of things." Flandre says. "I'm learning."
"What?"
"About the man that lives in the tower." Flandre says. "She had a fight with him, didn't she?" Flandre frowns at you and then wags her finger. "But nobody thought to ask her what it was like."
You can't help but smile a little at Flandre. "That's ... that's very clever Flan. You're right, nobody did think to ask her."
Flandre grins at you and hops back off the bed. "Heee!" She turns to you and tugs on your sleeve. "I'm going to have a nap, I'm sleepy. I'll tell you about the man in the tower later."
You nod. "Okay Flan, sleep well."
"Bye! Thank you Sakuya!" She calls as she shuts the door behind her.

Sakuya lies down on her side, facing away from you.

[ ] Leave the room.
[ ] Sit down.
[ ] Stay standing.
[ ] Wait for Sakuya to say something.
[ ] Ask Sakuya how she's healing up.
[ ] Tell Sakuya you forgive her.
[ ] Ask Sakuya what happened with Meiling.
[ ] Tell Sakuya Youmu came to the Mansion.
[ ] Tell Sakuya about the plan to fight the monster.
[ ] Show Sakuya your missing finger.
[ ] Tell Sakuya you owe her that spanking.
[ ] Tell Sakuya you hate her.
[ ] Tell Sakuya Remilia hates her.
>> No. 15096
[X] Ask Sakuya how she's healing up.
[X] Tell Sakuya about the plan to fight the monster.
[X] Tell Sakuya you owe her that spanking.
>> No. 15097
[X] Sit down.
[X] Ask Sakuya how she's healing up.
[X] Tell Sakuya you forgive her.
[X] Tell Sakuya about the plan to fight the monster.
[X] Tell Sakuya you owe her that spanking.

Time for some spanking.
>> No. 15098
[X] Ask Sakuya how she's healing up
[X] Tell Sakuya you owe her that spanking.
>> No. 15099
[X] Sit down.
[X] Ask Sakuya how she's healing up.
[X] Tell Sakuya about the plan to fight the monster.
[X] Tell Sakuya you owe her that spanking.
>> No. 15100
[ ] Stay standing.
[ ] Ask Sakuya what happened with Meiling. (Icebreaker)
[ ] Ask Sakuya how she's healing up.
[ ] Tell Sakuya Youmu came to the Mansion.
[ ] Tell Sakuya about the plan to fight the monster.
[ ] Show Sakuya your missing finger.
[ ] Tell Sakuya you owe her that spanking.

Since it seems HY won't get out of making a wall this time around, or rather he WANTS to make a wall, methinks this is the last cupcake for today.

Thannk you, HY!
>> No. 15101
[X] Sit down.
[X] Ask Sakuya how she's healing up.
[X] Tell Sakuya about the plan to fight the monster.
[X] Tell Sakuya you owe her that spanking.
>> No. 15102
[X] Sit down.
[X] Ask Sakuya how she's healing up.
[X] Ask Sakuya what happened with Meiling.
[X] Tell Sakuya Youmu came to the Mansion.
[X] Tell Sakuya about the plan to fight the monster.
[X] Show Sakuya your missing finger.
[X] Tell Sakuya you owe her that spanking.
>> No. 15103
[X] Ask Sakuya how she's healing up.
[X] Ask Sakuya what happened with Meiling.
[X] Tell Sakuya you owe her that spanking.
[X] Tell Sakuya Youmu came to the Mansion.
[X] Tell Sakuya about the plan to fight the monster.
>> No. 15104
>>15103
Oh, I forget:
[X] Stay standing.
>> No. 15105
[x] Tell Sakuya you owe her that spanking.
[x] Tell Sakuya she has to go to sleep without dinner.
>> No. 15106
[x] Stay standing.
[x] Ask Sakuya how she's healing up.
[x] Ask Sakuya what happened with Meiling.
[x] Tell Sakuya you forgive her.
[x] Tell Sakuya Youmu came to the Mansion.
[x] Tell Sakuya about the plan to fight the monster.
[x] Tell Sakuya you owe her that spanking, and once the creature upstairs is killed, you'll be keeping that promise.

In this order seems good.
>> No. 15107
[x] Sit down.
[x] Ask Sakuya how she's healing up.
[x] Tell Sakuya you forgive her.
[x] Tell Sakuya about the plan to fight the monster.
[x] Tell Sakuya you owe her that spanking.
>> No. 15108
Sleep now, wall tomorrow.
>> No. 15109
>>14966

[X] Ask Sakuya how she's healing up
[X] Tell Sakuya you owe her that spanking.

YOU GET GET RED BOTTOM'D
>> No. 15110
>[ ] Leave the room.
Nothing happens

>[ ] Sit down.
This could be long, but...

>[ ] Stay standing.
She's injured and watchless, but she's not knifeless. Stay on your toes.

>[ ] Wait for Sakuya to say something.
We can stand here until the back up arrives, she ain't saying jack until we catch her interest.

>[ ] Ask Sakuya how she's healing up.
Condescending, but might get something out of her.

>[ ] Tell Sakuya you forgive her.
The whole [sucker]point of this visit...

>[ ] Ask Sakuya what happened with Meiling.
Goddamn, will people stop disappearing in the mansion!?

>[ ] Tell Sakuya Youmu came to the Mansion.
ONEE-SAMA option! Good to make her cringe a bit.

>[ ] Tell Sakuya about the plan to fight the monster.
The other point of this visit. Might catch her attention.

>[ ] Show Sakuya your missing finger.
Do it just because.

>[ ] Tell Sakuya you owe her that spanking.
The REAL reason for this visit. I hope...

>[ ] Tell Sakuya you hate her.
I do, but I'm the minority here...

>[ ] Tell Sakuya Remilia hates her.
This choice obviously is to piss her off, but it'll get her talking.

Best Course:
[ ] Stay standing.
[ ] Ask Sakuya what happened with Meiling.
[ ] Ask Sakuya how she's healing up.
[ ] Show Sakuya your missing finger.
[ ] Tell Sakuya Youmu came to the Mansion.
[ ] Tell Sakuya Remilia hates her.
[ ] Tell Sakuya about the plan to fight the monster.
[ ] Tell Sakuya you owe her that spanking.
>> No. 15111
>>15108
So that means now you're letting Saguya take over and continuing with how we try to tackle the red-white again?
>> No. 15112
[x] Ask Sakuya what happened with Meiling.
[x] Tell Sakuya you owe her that spanking.
>> No. 15114
[] Ask Sakuya how she's healing up.
[] Tell Sakuya you forgive her.
[] Ask Sakuya what happened with Meiling.
[] Tell Sakuya Youmu came to the Mansion.
[] Tell Sakuya about the plan to fight the monster.
[] Show Sakuya your missing finger.
[] Tell Sakuya you owe her that spanking.

This wall, you will build it.
>> No. 15115
File 121477836651.jpg - (76.45KB , 600x500 , gruop touhou anon die.jpg ) [iqdb]
15115
"Hey Sakuya! How are you feeling?" you ask.
She doesn't answer, but a the knife what she threw into your chest, just makes you BAD ENDed..

ALSO: only Sakuya cries on your funeral. See the picture!
>> No. 15116
>>15115
Get back to work.
>> No. 15118
>>15116
Tomorrow you will get your update, if I have enough time for it..
Now I don't have any idea what Sakuya plans.
ALSO:
[X] Sit down.
[X] Ask Sakuya how she's healing up.
[X] Tell Sakuya you won't forgive her ever.
[X] Tell Sakuya Youmu came to the Mansion.
[X] Tell Sakuya about the plan to fight the first vampire.
[X] Show Sakuya your missing finger.
[X] Tell Sakuya you don't trust her.
[X] Ask about the PADS! But because you don't trust her, she must show them! THE MOMENT OF TRUTH!!
>> No. 15119
Just the facts, then outta there.
[x] Stay standing.
[x] Tell Sakuya about the plan to fight the monster.
[x] Leave the room.
>> No. 15121
>>15118
Any more updates today HY?
>> No. 15123
[x] Stay standing.
[x] Ask Sakuya what happened with Meiling.
[x] Ask Sakuya how she's healing up.
[x] Tell Sakuya Youmu came to the Mansion.
[x] Tell Sakuya about the plan to fight the monster.
[x] Tell Sakuya you owe her that spanking.
ion this orderr
>> No. 15124
[x] Show Sakuya your missing finger.
[x] Tell Sakuya you owe her that spanking.

Use that hand.
>> No. 15126
[X] Stay standing.
[X] Show Sakuya your missing finger.
[X] Tell Sakuya you owe her that spanking.
>> No. 15127
[x] Stay standing.
[x] Ask Sakuya how she's healing up.
[x] Ask Sakuya what happened with Meiling.
[x] Tell Sakuya Youmu came to the Mansion.
[x] Tell Sakuya about the plan to fight the monster.
[x] Tell Sakuya you owe her that spanking, and once the creature upstairs is killed, you'll be keeping that promise.
>> No. 15128
>[x] Show Sakuya your missing finger.
>[x] Tell Sakuya you owe her that spanking.

>Use that hand.

Demanding this as an omake.
>> No. 15129
Don't forget, despite everything that happened, we do have Sakuya to thank for us finding that sword.

I suggest we do so by spanking her with it.
>> No. 15130
Treating the depressed catatonic with SDM-style talk therapy:
Step 1. Flandre.
Step 2. Pick up the pieces.

[X] Sit down.
[x] Break the ice: Ask if she too thinks Flan is the scariest.
[x] Regale her with the epic dungeoneering and adventure of Belmonymous in the catacombs with his trusty sidekick-hallucinations, Mr. Skull and Saguya the pig-dog. And your resulting enthrallment.
[x] Ask Sakuya how she's healing up.
[x] Tell Sakuya you owe her that spanking.
[x] Ask Sakuya what happened with Meiling.
[x] Tell Sakuya Youmu came to the Mansion.
[x] Tell Sakuya about the plan to fight the monster.
[x] Tell Sakuya you forgive her.
[x] Tell her that Remi will forgive her too, in time.
[x] Ruffle her hair.

If the multi-pronged attack doesn't get through to you Sakuya nothing ever will; the only thing left to do would be to swear vengeance upon the evil that first broke you.
>> No. 15131
File 121479398879.png - (54.67KB , 700x400 , 1214267645228.png ) [iqdb]
15131
>>15130

THIS.
>Treating the depressed catatonic with SDM-style talk therapy:
>Step 1. Flandre.
>Step 2. Pick up the pieces.

>[X] Sit down.
>[x] Break the ice: Ask if she too thinks Flan >is the scariest.
>[x] Regale her with the epic dungeoneering and >adventure of Belmonymous in the catacombs with >his trusty sidekick-hallucinations, Mr. Skull >and Saguya the pig-dog. And your resulting >enthrallment.
>[x] Ask Sakuya how she's healing up.
>[x] Tell Sakuya you owe her that spanking.
>[x] Ask Sakuya what happened with Meiling.
>[x] Tell Sakuya Youmu came to the Mansion.
>[x] Tell Sakuya about the plan to fight the >monster.
>[x] Tell Sakuya you forgive her.
>[x] Tell her that Remi will forgive her too, >in time.
>[x] Spank her.
>[x]Ruffle her hair after previous act.
>

HOW COULD WE FORGET...THE RUFFLE.
>> No. 15132
Earlier:

"...or you I will put you down like the dog you are. Do you understand? He may have forgiven you, but I never will."

Flandre's cold sharp voice cuts deeper than any knife. With impossible strength, she grips the maid's face in her small hand. Staring straight into Sakuya's terrified eyes, the monster in a child's skin speaks one final warning.

"If you so much as look at him the wrong way, I rip out your eyes. I will make your death long and horrific. And then, I will make sure sister never remembers you existed. Do you understand? I will erase you entirely."

Nearly shaking, Sakuya weakly nods. Try as she might, she cannot pull her eyes away from the horrible monster known only as Death. There is a sudden knock at the door, and the devil smiles. The mask of innocence covers its face once again, and Flandre playfully trots over to the door.


"Hello!" Flandre says, head poking around the door frame. "Want to come in?"
>> No. 15133
>>15132
Oh hell yes. That would put Flandre's awesomeness levels through the roof, right up there with Remi when she busted into the cellar and saved our hide.
>> No. 15134
>>15132
Flan <3
>> No. 15135
>>15132
Fuck yes, do want secretly badass Flandre.
>> No. 15136
File 121479656089.jpg - (72.75KB , 200x200 , 1204761609905.jpg ) [iqdb]
15136
Moe little sister AND awe inspiring badass? Its more likely than you think!

<3 Flan. I'm glad HY made her more sane. It gives her character a lot more range.
>> No. 15139
>>15136
Not that I didn't like your latest contribution, but how's "Please Punish Me, Mistress Sakuya!" coming along?
>> No. 15140
>>15136
Flandre route is mandatory. You have one moe vampire loli on the one side and a scary monster on the other who can disintegrate all your enemies in under one second. She was probably molested by people, so she knows all about sex already.

"Punish Me, Mistress Sakuya" FUCKING WHERE?
>> No. 15141
>>15139
no ETA, sorry. I know people want it, and its being worked on, however slowly.
>> No. 15142
>>15132
You mean this ISN'T canon??

I motion we fanon this into canon, like all Touhou related things! Yea or Nay?
>> No. 15143
[X] Tell Sakuya you owe her that spanking.

IT'S PADDLIN' TIME
>> No. 15145
>>15131
>1214267645228.png

TIME PARADOX! Did she knife herself?
>> No. 15146
File 121481209670.gif - (545.51KB , 150x113 , YES! YES!.gif ) [iqdb]
15146
>[x] Show Sakuya your missing finger.
>[x] Tell Sakuya you owe her that spanking.

>Use that hand.
>> No. 15147
[ ] Stay standing.
[ ] Ask Sakuya what happened with Meiling.
[ ] Ask Sakuya how she's healing up.
[ ] Tell Sakuya about the plan to fight the monster, and in doing so, mention Youmu.
[ ] Tell Sakuya you forgive, her... but.
[ ] Show Sakuya your missing finger.
[ ] ...We still owe her that spanking. Sooner or later.

>>15140
As stupid as it sounds, and especially given Remi's lack of Mindfuckery magic, it may not be likely, but:
I had this theory, that Remi, in a maddened, desperate attempt to forget the horrors visited upon her after she initially lost to the Man in the Tower, somehow forced her horrific, unpleasant memories onto Flandre, wanting just to get rid of them.
Now, iirc, rape victims --and it seemed to be implied that that may have been what happened to Remi-- often deal with the situation during such by disassociating themselves from the incident, by almost turning off, and imagining that they are anywhere else, anyONE else, other than being who or where they are (being victimized).

And following this train of thought, I remembered that Multiple Personality Disorder is now called or is similar or linked to -- something-- Disassociative Identity Disorder. In other words, some sort of trauma causes the person, who cannot cope with the situation, to create a personality that CAN.

Now. Assuming I got all that right, and that somebody who knows fuck all about psychology won't go "Nigger you are fucking high; stop posting," then let's put the two together and see what we get:

1. Remi gets raped
2. Remi forces her memories onto Flandre
3. As a result, Remi has gaps in her memory regarding the man in the tower, and almost anything about him (story canon).
4. Flandre develops DPD as a result of bearing Remi's rape memories.
5. Flandre has what sure as fuck seem like two personalities (story canon).
6. The Other Half of Flandre seems to be a lot more fucking knowledgable about what's going on (story canon).

Maybe I'm just crazy, too. Has anyone else had some thoughts along this line?
>>15100
Stop forcing that, faggot.
>> No. 15148
>>15147
Apparently 2+2=6. I can theorize, but it seems I cannot fucking ADD.
>> No. 15149
>She was probably molested by people, so she knows all about sex already.

That's a more fucked-up thing to say than some of the stuff that gets posted to Gurochan.
>> No. 15150
>>15149

Whats the matter? Too GRIMDARK for you?
>> No. 15151
>>15132

Goddamn, if you hadn't written it, we would still all be thinking it anyway. Flan, you are the scariest.
>> No. 15152
>>15150
Every Touhou had some trauma in the past, Flandre got locked in for 500 years, Marisa was molested by her father probably, Reimu is all haxs and hates it and many more.
>> No. 15154
Today I painted walls.

Now I build one.
>> No. 15155
>>15154

CHECKMATE DA, SAKUYA
>> No. 15158
File 121484387276.jpg - (68.13KB , 399x600 , 74589cda284978214064a800d673bbf6.jpg ) [iqdb]
15158
>>15154


Hooray!
>> No. 15160
>>15154
I bet you waited the whole day long to post this.
>> No. 15161
You don't allow yourself to relax. Sakuya may be ignoring you, but that doesn't make her any safer. That bed could be full of knives for all you know. You take a step closer, but you don't sit down. You quickly scan the room, taking everything in at a glance before looking back to Sakuya. The room is rather plain actually, clean and new but not pristine like you would have expected from Sakuya's room. There's a bedside table, a chest of drawers and a cupboard at the far end of the room. Something looks odd and you can't put your finger on it at first. Then you realise, Sakuya's bed is very small, only a single.

She's still looking away from you, but you can tell from the rhythm of her breathing that she isn't asleep.
"Hello Sakuya." You say.
She grunts something in reply.
You try to force the smirk from your face as you speak. "Looks like I owe you that spanking I promised. Would you like it now or later?"
"Stop it." Her voice comes out strangled, choked back.
"Stop what, Sakuya?" You say. "I did promise. Now, buttocks in the air, my dear." You can't help but let out a little laugh.

Sakuya is just silent.

"Oh come Sakuya, say something."
"Stop toying with me." She says, still facing away from you.
"I'm not toying with you, I mean it."
She shifts her arm and you tense, but she merely wipes her face, sniffing. "Stop it, stop it and get over with killing me." She says. "Make it as painful as you want, I don't deserve any better, I won't resist. Just don't play with me like your fucking prey."
"Sakuya ..." You trail off in utter shock.
She rolls onto her front, eyes closed, arms by her sides. You notice she's still wearing that kimono from Eientei.
"Come on." She says. "Get it over with." Her face is calm, like she's already dead.
"I'm not going to kill you Sakuya." You say. "Shut up."
Her eyes open now, staring at you dispassionately.
"So what are you going to do with me? My life is over anyway."

You frown at her, tapping your foot.
"Sakuya, stop being an idiot. How are you healing up?"
"Does it matter?"
"Yes." You say. "Tell me." You pause as she just looks away.
"I don't know how I'm healing."
"What?"
Sakuya pulls down the neck of her kimono, showing you her neck. Most of the scaring from the bites is closed, if not totally healed. There are however, two fresh puncture wounds, much smaller and neater.
"Been a long time since she did that." Sakuya says to you, shifting her kimono up again. "Fed me some too, so I ... can't feel my wounds properly."
"Oh." You say. "She made you a thrall?"
Sakuya nods.
"Me too." You say.
She raises her eyebrows at you in surprise. "You were almost dead?"
You nod, giving her a glare.

She turns away from you again, silent.

"We're going to fight it." You say.
"What?" She asks, half-turning back to you again.
"The monster upstairs." You say. "Everyone."
"What?" Her voice breaks and she tries to sit up. "You can't be serious. Is that why Flandre was asking me about it?"
You nod.
Sakuya holds her face in her hands, silent.
"It's fine." You say. "We're getting everyone together. Hell, we could just have Yukari gap the bastard into the sun, it's not hard."
You see Sakuya shake, once. Then she lets out a sob, then another. She turns away and wipes her eyes, hugging her knees to her as she faces the wall.

[ ] Wait.
[ ] Ask Sakuya what she's crying about.
[ ] Continue talking, ask about Meiling, tell her about Youmu and show her your finger.
[ ] Try to comfort her.
[ ] Assure her nobody is going to kill her.
[ ] Remind her she's still going to be punished.
>> No. 15162
[ ] Ask Sakuya what she's crying about.
[ ] Try to comfort her.
[ ] Continue talking, ask about Meiling, tell her about Youmu and show her your finger.
>> No. 15163
File 121484587431.jpg - (102.52KB , 500x500 , 1214800801762.jpg ) [iqdb]
15163
[ x ] Continue talking, ask about Meiling, tell her about Youmu and show her your finger.

FFFFFFFFFFF, need some EPIC SPANKING that would make Tenshi want some.
>> No. 15164
{X} Continue talking, ask about Meiling, tell her about Youmu and show her your finger.
>> No. 15165
[ ] Ask Sakuya what she's crying about.
[ ] Try to comfort her.
[ ] Ruffle her hair.
[ ] Continue talking, ask about Meiling, tell her about Youmu and show her your finger.
>> No. 15167
>>15163
Wait for it, wait for it.
>> No. 15168
>>15161
[x] Try to comfort her.
[x] Ask Sakuya what she's crying about.

THIS ISN'T HOW IT'S SUPPOSED TO GO
>> No. 15169
Keep in mind I'm writing this without knowing quite how strong the healing abilities of being a thrall are.


She's crying. She's facing away from you.
This is the perfect opportunity, you tell yourself.
You told her you wouldn't. Oh, how good it'll feel for her hopes to be shattered, to see the sadness in her eyes as you betray her.
You ready your sword and raise it above your head.
She can tell, but she doesn't turn around fast enough.

It plunges into her heart. Your aim was perfect.
She can't possibly recover from that, and she knows it.
She looks at you and makes a gurgling noise before coughing up blood.
The tears stream down her cheeks, as she falls to the bed.

You cut her ring finger from her right hand as a trophy.
You don't feel any better.


Anyway...
[X] Wait.
>> No. 15170
>>15169
FFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>> No. 15171
[X] Ask Sakuya what she's crying about.
[X] Try to comfort her.
[X] Ruffle her hair.

please explain nononono don't cry oh fucking hell
>> No. 15172
[X] Assure her nobody is going to kill her.
[X] Ask Sakuya what she's crying about.
[X] Try to comfort her.
[X] Continue talking, ask about Meiling and tell her about Youmu.
>> No. 15173
>>15169
:>
>> No. 15174
[X] Tell her about you trying to clear her name, and that she may yet be able to return to her position as the head maid. Also tell her why you've been going around clearing her name, that is, because you understand that she did what se did because she thought that it was the only way.

[X] If she's still crying after this, ask what's making her weep now.
>> No. 15175
File 121484701859.jpg - (472.73KB , 988x1154 , 1214354822527.jpg ) [iqdb]
15175
>>15167

We all know you want to somehow include Tenshi in it. Don't kid yourself.
>> No. 15176
>Most of the scaring from the bites is closed, if not totally healed.

As expected from the scariest.
>> No. 15177
File 121484721552.jpg - (66.68KB , 674x835 , 1212797996718.jpg ) [iqdb]
15177
>>15176


>As expected from the moe~est.
>> No. 15178
>>15171
I love making Anonymous deal with crying women.
>> No. 15179
Ugh, now that I see all she's been through, I don't think I can go through with spanking her. Shit, I feel softer than Youmu. I feel so soft, that Yukari would take naps on me using me as her pillow. Wait, that doesn't sound that bad actually.
>> No. 15180
>>15169
:)
>> No. 15181
>>15180

Yeah, I was kinda expecting you to write something like that, but you weren't here yet. Had to pick up the slack.
Also, finally adoptin' a trip.
>> No. 15182
>>15169
>You don't feel any better.

I raged because it's true.
>> No. 15183
[x] Continue talking, ask about Meiling, tell her about Youmu and show her your finger.
>> No. 15184
>>15178

[X] Ask Sakuya what she's crying about.
[X] Try to comfort her.

Everyone who wants to continue badgering her at this point is demonstrably autistic.
>> No. 15185
>>15181
Nah, if anything I would write "Punish That Murderous Sakuya" for the irony. Throw her over your leg, slap her ass until its raw, and let her suck on your finger meanwhile.
>> No. 15186
File 121484853791.png - (278.68KB , 434x616 , 1209957077873.png ) [iqdb]
15186
Finally!
Last week i'm download all the threads and now im finished to read them all.
I can honestly say HY u're FUCKING AWESOME!
Also if Yukari-sama going to help Belmonymous im going to help too!

[ ] Ask Sakuya what she's crying about.
[ ] Wait.
[ ] Try to comfort her.
>> No. 15187
>>15161
>>"I'm not going to kill you Sakuya." You say. "Shut up."
I know this is important, but as soon as I saw this the only thing going through my head was http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDuaYjshucQ
>> No. 15189
[x] Continue talking, ask about Meiling, tell her about Youmu and show her your finger, making a joke about not being able to wear a wedding ring anymore.
>> No. 15190
[ ] Ask Sakuya what she's crying about.
[ ] Try to comfort her.
[ ] Continue talking, ask about Meiling, tell her about Youmu and show her your finger.
[ ] Remind her she's still going to be punished.

lets not delay the spanking further
>> No. 15191
[X] Ask Sakuya what she's crying about.

[X] Try to comfort her.
[X] Continue talking, ask about Meiling, tell her about Youmu and show her your finger.
I don't think the spankings going to be very lighthearted when she's in this condition.
>> No. 15192
[ ] Continue talking, ask about Meiling, tell her about Youmu and show her your finger.
>> No. 15193
>>15186
>i'm download
>im finished to read them all.
>u're
>-sama
>im going to help too!
JESUS CHRIST THE SAKUYA TRIPFAG HAS A BROTHER

It must be a troll. It has to be a troll. No god would be so cruel and heartless as to allow another superfaggot in here.
>> No. 15195
>>15175
I must have missed something. What's with Tenshi and spankings?
>> No. 15196
>>15195
She ordered Youmu to punish her. More I don't know.
>> No. 15197
>>15169
>You don't feel any better.

Anon of Columbia, is that you!?

[ ] Wait.
[ ] Ask Sakuya what she's crying about.
[ ] Try to comfort her.
[ ] Remind her she's still going to be punished.
[ ] Ruffle hair
>> No. 15198
>>15193
Sorry im not good in english.
>> No. 15199
Where the hell did you come here from? Gaia? Pooshlmer?
>> No. 15200
>[ ] Ask Sakuya what she's crying about.

Sakuya is crying because she realizes if she had had enough trust to ask the other touhoes to help her with the thing in the attic, none of this bullshit would have happened.
>> No. 15201
[x] Ask Sakuya what she's crying about.
[x] Try to comfort her.
[x] Continue talking, ask about Meiling, tell her about Youmu and show her your finger.

>>15185
MAKE IT HAPPEN.
>> No. 15202
[x] Continue talking, ask about Meiling, tell her about Youmu and show her your finger.
>> No. 15203
[ ] Ask Sakuya what she's crying about.
[ ] Try to comfort her.
[ ] Continue talking, ask about Meiling, tell her about Youmu and show her your fing
>> No. 15204
>>15198
I see you, HY.

You can't fool me.
>> No. 15205
>>15193
HY has another personality?
After Sakuya Tripfag now Ran Tripfag? I have no proof but when the guy makes a LA, we know it's him.
>> No. 15206
Neither of them is me, fuck's sake.

Anyway, writing now.
>> No. 15208
>>15207
Would she be healthy enough to fight by tomorrow though? Her wounds were probably worse than ours.
>> No. 15209
RAM YAGUMO AND SAGUYA.
>> No. 15210
>>15206

Projected forecast: Exposition with a chance of bricks.
>> No. 15211
>>15208

Taking in the rate of healing enthrallment gave Belmonymous and factoring in her supernatural constitution, it would be limited solely by how much the vampire is willing to expend. But was it Flandre who bit her? Or was it Remilia?
>> No. 15212
>>15211
She is now Flandre's pet. That is why she wants to die fast, we all know what happens to her stuffed animals.
>> No. 15213
>>15212

Flandre is the scariest.
>> No. 15214
>>15211
Most likely Remilia. If Flandre didn't know to suck the blood out of Anon's neck when they first met, how does she know how to make a thrall out of Sakuya?
>> No. 15215
Why not leave the punishment to Flandre, while we watch it.
>> No. 15216
"What are you crying for Sakuya?"
She doesn't reply, just keeps staring at the wall, her sobs dying away as you wait for an answer.
"I'm not crying." She says, voice thick with tears. She wipes her face.
You try a different track. "Then what would make you cry?"
"Betraying Re-" Her words are broken by a sob, she forces it down. "Remilia."
You take a step closer to the bed, sighing.
"You never betrayed her." You say gently.
Sakuya just shakes her head, hiding her face behind her arms as you try to look round.
"You did this because you love her."
She nods weakly.
"Then you didn't betray her, you just made a mistake. A very large mistake." You allow your voice to harden a little, then soften again. "But still just a mistake."
Sakuya shakes her head again, her voice comes out muffled from behind her arms.

"I failed her. I'm stupid, why didn't I go ask for help?" She says.

You lay your hand on her shoulder, giving it a gentle squeeze.
"Because you thought you could do it alone."
She nods.
"You thought you had to do it alone."
She nods again.
"Nobody has to do things alone around here anymore."
She lets out another sob, but nods again.
You finally sit on the bed, next to her. You keep your hand on her shoulder but you don't try to look at her face.
"Come on Sakuya." You say. "You fucked up, we all fuck up sometimes. This isn't the end of the world, you're still here and this is still your home."
She nods.

You sit with her for what feels like a long time, saying nothing. She doesn't sob again, but eventually she shows her face, wiping her eyes before she looks at you. She looks calm, but tired and sad. Her face is red from crying.
"I suppose I should apologise to you." She says.
"Well don't sound too happy about it." You joke, spirits already lifted by her return to her usual combative tone of voice.
She scowls at you, you laugh.
"What ..." She starts and trails off. "What has Remilia said about me?" She asks, looking worried and glum.
"She understands why you did this." You say. "She understands you love her."
Sakuya looks down. "I do love her, I love my Mistress."
"I know Sakuya, I love her too."
Sakuya just sighs.

There is a long pause.

"Can I have a hug?" She asks, not looking up at you.
"What?" You ask, shocked.
"I could really use a hug right now."
"Didn't Meiling hug you?" You ask.
She looks up at you, raising an eyebrow. "Feeling prepared to die and hugging Meiling do not go together well."
"Is that a joke? Did you just make a joke?"
She glares at you again. "Shut up."

[ ] Hug Sakuya.
[ ] Don't hug Sakuya.
>> No. 15217
>>15211
Sorry if it was not clear from the dialogue, Remilia bit her, not Flandre.
>> No. 15218
>>15214

Flandre stopped pretending to be crazy. All bets are off.
>> No. 15219
[ ] Hug Sakuya.

;_;
>> No. 15220
[x] Hug Sakuya.

COME ON, BAD END!
>> No. 15221
[X] Hug Sakuya.
>> No. 15222
>>15216

[x] Hug Sakuya.

SO TSUNDERE I PROBABLY DIED LITERALLY.
>> No. 15223
[ ] Don't hug Sakuya.
>> No. 15224
[ ] Hug Sakuya.

In before knife in the back. And if not, in before kicking ourselves for the kiss that got away!
>> No. 15225
[x] Don't hug Sakuya.

Sorry, I have an aversion to hugging people who have repeatedly threatened my life and tried to have me killed. What can I say? It's mild paranoia.
>> No. 15226
I think this is a matter of establishing trust with Sakuya again. She probably won't stab us. Maybe. Hopefully.
>> No. 15227
>>15224
I will forever wonder what would've happened if we'd kissed her. I'd voted for kissing her, too. Ah well, things went well like this anyway. In any case,

[x] Don't hug Sakuya.
>> No. 15228
[x] Hug Sakuya.

BAD END

[x] Back 1 choice.

[x] Hug Sakuya.

Just keep doing it until it works.
>> No. 15229
>"Feeling prepared to die and hugging Meiling do not go together well."

I don't get it.

[X] Hug Sakuya
>> No. 15230
>>15227
I'll tell you in the Q&A session after this route ends.
>> No. 15231
>>15229

Dignity. She didn't want to die sobbing.
>> No. 15232
[X] Hug Sakuya
>> No. 15233
>>15230
Ohh, nice. Can't wait.
>> No. 15234
[ ] Hug Sakuya.

She'll understand if we don't hug her, but that shows that we don't trust her actions.

[]After hugging, prepare for the spankings.

Oh what the hell, why not? Seems like a good follow up.
>> No. 15235
>>15226
Asking for a hug because she feels badly has no relation to trust.

>>15229
>>15231
Also, if she were prepared for death, she may have been rather resigned and emotionally numb, hence feeling no need for comfort.
>> No. 15236
[X] Don't hug Sakuya.
[X] Bring Meiling.
>> No. 15237
>>15234
The spanking seems better as credits roll material, don't you think?
>> No. 15238
[X] Hug Sakuya!jOmBcI54aU!!WwAwN5BJHj
>> No. 15239
[x] Hug Sakuya.
THAT BITCH
>> No. 15241
>>15234
>She'll understand if we don't hug her, but that shows that we don't trust her actions.
And/Or it shows that we don't enjoy hugging someone who tried to kill us, and we don't feel like doing her any favors after everything she's done. I find it somewhat galling that she's asking for such a favor. It's like kicking the crap out of someone, then asking for morphine from them later after you've suffered some sort of injury. I mean, what the hell.
>> No. 15242
[ ] Hug Sakuya.
>> No. 15243
>"I suppose I should apologise to you." She says.
And she didn't actually apologize either! She just said she supposed she should! ARRRRGH! On your knees! Beg for forgiveness, cur!
>> No. 15244
[X] Hug Sakuya.
We should have kissed her back then.... not failing another time.
>> No. 15245
>>15230
How long to go? I am eagerly waiting for that Q&A Round.
>> No. 15246
>>15243
>>15241
Alas! Allies!!
>> No. 15247
[x] Don't hug Sakuya.
>> No. 15248
>>15245
Not sure, I'm going as fast as I can manage. I get off work just over two weeks from now, so if it's not finished by then, Fist of the North Star mode will kick in.

On that note, I am going to sleep. Back tomorrow!
>> No. 15249
[ ] Hug Sakuya.
hmmmmm hard choice, had to think long.
>> No. 15250
>>15248
HOW CAN YOU THINK ABOUT SLEEP WHEN GM HAS FINALLY RETURNED!??
>> No. 15251
>>15250
Even the toughest of Farmers need sleep and he still needs to get revenge on that Horse and the pigs who shat on him.
>> No. 15252
[X] Hug myself.

I see HY is doing an awesome job. I wouldn't trust Sakuya just because she cried a little..
>> No. 15253
[X] Don't hug Sakuya.

Screw you, Sakuya. Not like I want her dead, and I can trust her not to try to kill us again, but screw her if she can't even apologize properly.
>> No. 15254
>>15250
WHAAAT?

Wait, I totally don't give a damn. Been too long, this here is much better.
>> No. 15255
>>15235
>Asking for a hug because she feels badly has no relation to trust.

Yeah actually it does. The sensation of hugging is a lot like the tickling sensation in that it's highly context-dependent. Depending on the social relationship (or lack there of), the response will range from startle and aversion to euphoria and sedation.

Unless you're an autist, in which case the hug box will serve you just fine.

>Also, if she were prepared for death, she may have been rather resigned and emotionally numb, hence feeling no need for comfort.

But she was resigned and emotionally numb--practically catatonic there for a while. We roused her out of by saying that we forgive her.

>>15241
>And/Or it shows that we don't enjoy hugging someone who tried to kill us, and we don't feel like doing her any favors after everything she's done. I find it somewhat galling that she's asking for such a favor. It's like kicking the crap out of someone, then asking for morphine from them later after you've suffered some sort of injury.

If someone was in pain and asked for relief, I would give it to them if I easily could. Otherwise, I must hate them. And if I hated them, why would I be asking them how they feel in the first place?
>> No. 15256
>>15252
GET TO WORK, NIGGER!
>> No. 15258
>>15255
Rephrasing for clarity: Asking for a hug because she feels badly has no relation to trustworthiness.

>And if I hated them, why would I be asking them how they feel in the first place?
Anon has MPD. 'Nuff said.
>> No. 15259
>>15216

[x] Hug Her
[x] *grins* Remember our little promise back in the basement?
>> No. 15260
[X] Hug Sakuya.

Too soft, she'll kill us? Maybe.
If any of her emotion at all is genuine, this will be the worst punishment we can give her for it.
>> No. 15264
[X] Hug Sakuya
>> No. 15271
[x]Hug her.

NO REGRETS FOR A POSSIBLE SWIFT BAD END.
>> No. 15272
I am not pleased with this development. There is too little of Sakuya apologizing as well as a lack of righteous spankings. To hug or not to hug is not the question.
>> No. 15274
[x] Hug her.

THIS KNIFE, IT LEAVES THE DEEPEST WOUNDS IZAYOI.

IT IS CALLED KINDNESS.
>> No. 15276
[X] Hug Sakuya.
>> No. 15277
>>15237
Oh god, this mental image is hilarious.

>>15274
Damn, so true. ENJOY IT, BITCH.
>> No. 15280
File 121488558922.png - (107.52KB , 400x500 , 1213047376935.png ) [iqdb]
15280
So i heard SDM needs a new Head Maid?
>> No. 15284
>>15280
Moar like Head Butler. Am I right?!
>> No. 15286
>>15284
Touhou VN Original Idea. Do not steal.
;)
>> No. 15287
>>15286
>>15284

Too slow again, Doctor. The Head Butler is already YWUIG Anon
>> No. 15289
>>15286
>;)
>> No. 15291
>>15287
0_o do you mean part time waiter? Besides, I was just making a meme joke.

Anyways, SDM Area Path will be awesome. Hazing, being force to dress as a maid, stealing Sakuya's pads. Thats all within the first 5 minutes.
>> No. 15295
[X] Hug Sakuya.

[X] Don't Hug Sakuya!


oooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
>> No. 15297
>>15291
There is much Sakuya hate going on. Will this be transfered into the VN by the writers on that part? Cause i want a good Sakuya Route after all.
Make YAF write the Reimu route, this will be GOLD in his hands.
>> No. 15299
[X] Hug Sakuya.
>> No. 15300
Quantum affection showan gaems?
>> No. 15301
[X] Hug Sakuya.

If Flan had no problem with leaving us alone with the person she knows tried to kill us, I'm inclined to trust her judgment and believe that Sakuya isn't going to try anything against us.
>> No. 15302
>>15301
>I'm inclined to trust her judgment and believe that Sakuya isn't going to try anything against us.

There is no chance of her being able to pull it off; she's under forcible enthrallment from Remi.
>> No. 15303
combine it!

[] 1 arm hug sakuya with the other arm kept as far away as possible.
>> No. 15305
>>15297
No more than dealing with any other tsundere at first. But don't worry, there won't be much hate since she does have a playable Route. If anything, Anon will cut through her cold shell with the chainsaw of compassion and teach her how to love~
>> No. 15309
Writing now.
>> No. 15312
>>15309
HOORAY!
Bad End here we come.
>> No. 15315
You look back at Sakuya for a long moment, neither of you saying anything. This woman has tried to kill you. Not in single combat, but by dumping you underground to be eaten, lost and cold in the depths of the world. And all this after you saved her life. Sakuya deserves your hate, your vengeance. She deserves to be hurt, to be punished, to be stripped of her dignity and her worth, to be left abandoned, alone and without comfort.

You can't do it.

You're not looking at something you hate. You're looking at someone who needs your help. You've never seen someone so wretched.
"Come on then Sakuya." You say, opening your arms.
She leans forwards, putting her arms around your back. She doesn't say anything, just rests against you. You hold her for a while.

She smells of sweat and bandages.

"Okay." She says. "I'm sorry." Her voice is calm, but still sad.
You nod. "all right, I forgive you."
She shifts her weight slowly, sighing.
"Been a long time since I hugged a man." She says.
"Oh?"
"Mmm." She goes silent again.

You feel a little strange. Yesterday this woman tried to kill you, now you're forgiving her, comforting her. However absurd it is, it feels good, like a weight has lifted from your shoulders. You have to admit, this hug is rather nice.

A little too nice actually, you think, unable to bring yourself to pull away.

"Oh crap." Sakuya says. There's no panic in her voice, just exasperation and disbelief.
"What?" You say.
"Are you feeling that too?" She asks.
"Feeling what? What?" You ask.
She nudges you with her hip. "That, you idiot."
Now that she mentions it, you are feeling something. This hug is a lot more pleasurable than it should be and something is starting to stir in your trousers.
"What the-" You manage to start before you're overcome with utter confusion.
Sakuya sighs. "You can't let go of me, can you?"
You shake your head.
"Same here." She says. "I think Remilia's blood is doing something to us."
"What?" You ask, alternating between confusion, panic and arousal. Sakuya's body is starting to feel rather nice pressed against you, but you try to force the idea from your mind.
"We're both thralls at the moment." She says. "The servants of vampires need to produce more servants, since humans age and die."
"Huh?" Is all you manage, starting to run a hand up Sakuya's spine. She lets out a little gasp.
"She's never made thralls before, she obviously forgot about this." She says, breathing erratic now. "It's trying to make us fuck."

[ ] Give in.
[ ] Resist.
[ ] Call for Remilia.
>> No. 15316
[X] Resist.
>> No. 15317
[X] Resist.
[X] Call for Remilia.

DOWN BOY! DOWN!
>> No. 15318
[ ] Give in.

Sure why not?
>> No. 15319
[ ] Resist.
>> No. 15320
>>15315
Ha....haha.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AWESOME!

[x] Call for Remilia.

Awkward 3some maybe? This is my only option. I have no regrets!
>> No. 15322
[ ] Resist.
[ ] Call for Remilia.
>> No. 15323
[X] Resist.
>> No. 15324
{X} Resist.
{X} Call for Remilia.
>> No. 15325
[X] Punch yourself in the face.
[X] Call for Remilia.

Down boy, DOWN!
>> No. 15326
[X] Resist.
Someone who has used the internet should probably be desensitized enough to resist this sort of thing. Probably. If not, oh well guiltless Sakuya sex triedtoresistnotmyfault.
>> No. 15327
[X] Call for Remilia.
>> No. 15329
>>15320

We can only hope,

[ ] Call for Remilia
>> No. 15330
[ ] Resist.
>> No. 15332
[ ] Call for Remilia

Threesome is a go
>> No. 15333
>>15320
hahaha oh wow, HY surprises me every time a new.
[X] Call for Remilia.
>> No. 15334
[x] Call for Remilia
GOD DAMN IT REMILIA
>> No. 15335
File 121493232475.jpg - (71.44KB , 400x400 , 1201919172809.jpg ) [iqdb]
15335
Oh ho, why not resist ourselves?

%X% Resist.
%X% Call for Remilia.
>> No. 15336
[x] Resist.
Yeah, this is really what Remilia wants to see/hear right now.
>> No. 15338
I can't tell if calling for Remilia is a good idea, or a bad one.

One one hand, if anyone had the power to stop our thrall-induced mating session, it would be her. On the other hand, as we've already seen her control can be exercised unconsciously, there's no telling what she might unconsciously will us to do if she sees her lover and her maid about to get it on.
>> No. 15339
[X] Call for Remilia
>> No. 15340
[✓] Call for Remilia
>> No. 15341
>>15338
now I have a "YES, MY MISTRESS" Geass styled death in my mind I just can't shake.
>> No. 15342
[x] Call for Remilia.

H-E-L-P!!!
>> No. 15343
[µ] Call for Remilia

By whistling, obviously.
>> No. 15344
So Give in is the bad end here?
Remilia coming in in the middle and shooting us to the moon?
>> No. 15345
[X] Call for Tewi
>> No. 15346
>>15344

I wouldn't think any of them are bad ends. At this point I can't see Remilia just blasting Belmonymous to hell. 'Give in' would still not be a good choice to make.
>> No. 15347
>>15346
Give in, Hatesex with Sakuya?
>> No. 15348
[x] Give in.

Perfect chance. Blame it on the blood.
>> No. 15349
>>15348
Don't think it would be so easy. Remilia CAN read our minds, remember? Granted, she said she wouldn't do it to us again, but it would be wise to remain aware that she still has that ability.

And then there's what she said to us...

>>"Then again, if you ever are unfaithful to me, I have lots of ways to ... violate."
>> No. 15350
So I think the general plan is to resist and call for Remi, but then its too strong and Anon gives in. That sound good to everyone?
>> No. 15351
>>15350
Yes, and after we are done, Remilia comes in, which leads to

>"Then again, if you ever are unfaithful to me, I have lots of ways to ... violate."

PUNISH ME MISTRESS REMILIA
>> No. 15353
I imagine Remilia will spend the rest of the day acting as if nothing happened, until the time comes for us to settle down in bed to sleep. Then Remi will have us close our eyes as she gets "prepared", and when we open our eyes we see her standing before us wearing an unsettling smile and a giant strap-on dildo.

That night, not a sound will be heard throughout the mansion aside from our pig-like squeals echoing through the hallways.
>> No. 15354
[x] Resist.
[x] Call for Remilia.
>> No. 15355
[X] Give in.

FUCKING A!
>> No. 15356
This actually might be part of Remi's will, even if unconscious. I mean, what is the simplest way to resolve animosity between a male and a female? Honestly she considers Sakuya as more a possession than anything; it would be weird for her to be jealous. But even if it's Fate, still:

[x] Resist.
[x] Call out for Remilia.

If only for peace of mind. Then:

[x] Give in.
>> No. 15357
[X] Call for Flandre.
>> No. 15360
[x] Call for Remilia
>> No. 15361
[X] Call for Frisca.
>> No. 15362
[x] Resist.
[x] Call out for Remilia.

In before BAD END when she finds us together.
>> No. 15363
[x] Call for Remilia
>> No. 15364
PROCEED
>> No. 15365
[x] Resist.
[x] Call out for Remilia.
I have a feeling we can only resist for so long. By the time Remilia gets there it would be far too late.
Also
F5 F5 F5
>> No. 15366
[x] Give in.
[x] Call for Remilia.

Threesome
>> No. 15367
[x] Save game in an empty slot.
[x] Give in.
>> No. 15368
[x] Resist.
and if necessary
[x] Call out for Remilia.

threesome?
>> No. 15369
[X] Call for Remilia and have it threesome!
>> No. 15370
>>15369
GET TO WORK, NIGGER!
>> No. 15371
[X] Call out for Saguya
>> No. 15372
[x] Resist.
[x] Call for Remilia.
>> No. 15373
[X] Resist.
and as a counter-measure...
[X] Think of Saguya and his friends.
>> No. 15374
[x] Resist.
[x] Call for Remilia.
[x] Give in.

At least we can say we tried. Now about that spanking...
>> No. 15375
[x] Resist Arrest.
>> No. 15376
[x] Resist.
[x] Call for Remilia.
[x] Ask if she wants to join in or watch.
>> No. 15377
[x] Resist.
[x] Call out for Remilia.

Got to at least make the effort. Still, I somehow get the feeling it'll all be futile and we'll end up with some meido action.

Pleeeeeease?
>> No. 15378
Also, autosage just kicked in, yo.
>> No. 15379
HY, don't leave us like that please, update just this one.
>> No. 15380
[X] Resist.

Think about baseball, think about Brittania, think about what Eirin would look like if she hadn't taken the Hourai Elixer, anything that'll get your erector set down.
>> No. 15381
>>15373
>[X] Think of Saguya and his friends.
This is not helping at all.
>> No. 15382
I have imbued a little too much rum for more writing tonight, hitting the right keys is hard.

I'll see what I can do.
>> No. 15383
File 121494417841.jpg - (75.66KB , 398x550 , 308cdd563c069dea1c2e352478cc9c77.jpg ) [iqdb]
15383
Oh Belmonyous!
>> No. 15385
>>15382
>I have imbued

Did you mean "imbibed"?
>> No. 15386
>>15385
I do believe that you are correct good sir!

Update is a mess, back tomorrow!
>> No. 15388
And I'm not even a native speaker. For Noam Chomsky, you wouldn't be either.

Have your good night's rest. See you tomorrow!
>> No. 15389
[X] GIVE IN DAMNIT!
>> No. 15390
>>15386
A drunken farmer!
>> No. 15391
Cannot help but picture Sakuya having the huge plastered on JUST AS PLANNED face right now.
>> No. 15392
>>15390
A farmer who is about to give up and become a fucking pirate instead.

To the West Indies, follow me, you downtrodden Welshmen, all hell to sail to Tobacco Island.
>> No. 15393
[X] Resist. This is bigger than my little life, the lives of my men, and the lives of the people I was forced to kill. Resist. Humanity demands it. Resist.
>> No. 15395
[x] Resist.
[x] Call out for Remilia.
Time for Belmonymous to demonstrate his IRON WILL again. And his whistling skills.

SUDDENLY, TENGU MAIDS
>> No. 15396
[+] Resist.
[+] Call for Remilia.

Viking Spirit, IRON HEART SURGE, etc.
>> No. 15397
[X] Check for pads.
we can easily blame it on the blood effect
>> No. 15398
>>15392
I thought you meant to be a marauding pirate on the scarlet lake.
MAKE THOSE FAIRIES SHIVER IN FEAR
>> No. 15400
>Hungry Youkai!GGKI3UTr5s 08/07/01(Tue)13:21 No. 15382
>I have imbued a little too much rum for more
>writing tonight, hitting the right keys is hard.
>I'll see what I can do.

>Sakuya!jOmBcI54aU!!WwAwN5BJHj 08/07/01(Tue)14:09 No. 15394
>I wouldn't be so sure Mr Anon. I am writing now..
>I think it will be ready in one hour.

coincidence? i think not
>> No. 15401
[X] Resist.
[X] Call out for Remilia.

At my bedside empty pocket
A foot without a sock
Your body gets much closer
I fumble for the clock
Alarmed by the seduction
I wish that it would stop

Tempted by the fruit of another...
>> No. 15402
[x] Resist.
[x] Call out for Remilia.
>> No. 15404
[] Resist.
[] Call for Remilia.

This suddenly became very awkward. And yet hilarious. So utterly hilarious.
>> No. 15405
[x] Resist.
[x] Call out for Remilia.
She didn't want us to be subservient, even to the thrall effect's power.
If we fail now, sweet Remi will be sad.
That, I cannot allow.
>> No. 15406
"No, Remilia, you are the sex magic."
And then /sdm/ was F/SN.
>> No. 15408
[x] Call out for Remilia.
[x] Ask her to bring you a condom and a pack of cigarettes.
>> No. 15417
[x] Resist.
[x] Call out for Remilia.

Ah... yep.
>> No. 15418
[X] Resist
[X] Call out Remilia
Why HY WHY!!!!!!!!!!!? All these temptations!
Must.. resist.. We'll save it later for Sakuya route. :3
>> No. 15419
[x] Give in
FUCK YOUR MOM! Er, I mean, MAID! /freud
>> No. 15420
[x] Resist.
[x] Call out for Remilia.

Maybe we get permission and an awesome threesome.
>> No. 15421
Cathartic maidfuck is cathartic.

[x] Resist.
[x] Call for Remilia.
[x] Give in.


Sakuya: "Well, shit."
Belmonymous: "I can explain Remi! Really!"
Remilia: "..."
Sakuya: "Asked him to hug me. Sorry."
Belmonymous: "Thralls! Mating compulsion! Wasn't anyone's fault!"
Remilia: "I know."
Sakuya: "..."
Belmonymous: "Well? Don't just stand there!"
Remilia: "The effect will have run it's course about 7 hours from now."
Sakuya: "Ha ha oh wow."
Belmonymous: "Wait, what?"
Remilia: "Continue."
Sakuya: "Yes, my Mistress."
Belmonymous: "Remi, I really don't understand; what the hell--"
Remilia: "Just. Fucking. Do. It."
>> No. 15422
File 121497108843.jpg - (60.45KB , 900x300 , PBF Angels Caught.jpg ) [iqdb]
15422
>>15421
>> No. 15423
Wow, this is the kind of choice that save points were meant for.

Did we have limited continues in this? If not then
[x] Give in

Otherwise, just resist. Resist!
>> No. 15425
>>15423
We haven't had a BAD END in a LOOOOOOOOOONG time. If collecting continues really mattered, we've probably doubled/tripled our original amount by now, so they don't.

The problem is not a BAD END, but screwing up our GOOD/BEST end with Remi with this little stunt. It's better to err on the safe side, and play the love-struck, resisting sucker...
>> No. 15426
I wonder if this goes back to that whole "use what little power you have" bit regarding Remi's disdain for weakness.

Our will might not be strong enough to actually stop the effects, but so long as we even have a will, we had damn well better use what little of it we have left to resist. Even if we wind up going at it like crazed weasels, we will make it clear that it was not in any way our choice to do so.

After all, was it not a man that Remilia fell in love with? Or a slave?
A MAN CHOOSES.
A SLAVE OBEYS.
>> No. 15428
[X] Resist.
[X] Call for Remilia.
>> No. 15429
[X] Resist.
[X] Call for Remilia.
Any chance we could see what giving in would have been like, HY?
>> No. 15437
[ ] Iron Heart Surge

End the effects of Thrall by using the Iron Heart surge! Thank god I had a chance to vote in this one.
>> No. 15439
I'd be Remilia's thrall, if you know what I mean
>> No. 15440
>>15439
You lost me.

[X] Resist.
>> No. 15442
[x] Resist.
[x] Call for Remilia.
[x] Give in.

If you do manage to shake it off, you're going to have that sexual tension hanging over your head for the next decade or so. It's probably for the best to just give in while you have the excuse.

And Goddamn, I don't want to see any "BAWWWW WHY DIDN'T I KISS SAKUYA?" when she's killed for real by the thing upstairs.
>> No. 15443
[x] Resist.
People've said they don't want to upset Remilia, but damn, no-one's brought up how Meiling'd feel about this. Resist for her sake as well.
>> No. 15444
oh hey, what is HY going to do when he starts the new path? will he start a new story? A new reason why we're in Gensokyo? or will it be like a VN and start out the same, and if so, will we have to go through the same things in the beginning?
>> No. 15445
>>15444
I'd like to see how we gain permission to stay in the mansion in a not-Remilia route. We could live in Meiling's shack, Sakuya would have us sleeping in a broom closet or, if we manage to humour her, on the floor in her room for one night. And if Remi takes a shine on us, she'd insist on her ius primae noctis. And Sakuya would be all "Yes, ojou-sama!"

Actually, that might be quite awesome!
>> No. 15446
>>15445
>she'd insist on her ius primae noctis with sakuya
>> No. 15447
>>15445
She kept us around in the first place because we made her laugh. I don't think it would be that hard to have her like us without romance coming into it.
>> No. 15448
>>15447

Just continually pissing off Sakuya without getting murdered is probably enough to entertain her.
>> No. 15449
>>15445
>ojou-sama!"
Get the fuck out.
>> No. 15450
>>15444
Already planned. It's like a VN, but each route is very very different, so the amount of 'skip parts already read' will be kept to an absolute minimum.

Also, writing now!
>> No. 15451
>>15450
hooray.jpg
>> No. 15452
>>15450
oh god i love you.
>> No. 15453
>>15450
Possible seven minutes, sorry.
>> No. 15454
>>15453
well damn
>> No. 15455
>>15454
Don't worry, I will try to write quite a bit tonight.
>> No. 15456
>>15455
Matron, new thread please.
>> No. 15457
>>15456

Wait, HY is a lady?
>> No. 15481
>>15457
Christ, no.