[Return]
Archived Thread

File 121415405972.png - (91.18KB , 700x650 , f99b3c8e88a0a6ffc624b29811493693.png ) [iqdb]
14477 No. 14477
"Flandre!" You shout, bowels nearly voiding under the sheer psychological pressure of standing up to the beast before you.
Her gaze snaps over to you and there is a cold chill slowly entering your chest. The lump of fear in your throat is so heavy you feel like it weighs you down as you rise from you seat.
"Flandre, stop it." You say, holding a hand up and trying to look stern. "There is no reason to get so angry with Remilia."
Flandre's face crumples at your words and she brings her fists up to her eyes as the first tears start to fall. Her bottom lip wobbles and she lets out a loud sob.
"Oh, Flandre." Remilia says, stepping over to her and tentatively taking her sister in her arms.
"I'm sorry Flan." You say as you step over beside them, trying to bring your heartbeat and pulse back down to something approaching normal. Flandre is holding on tight to Remilia and trying to smother her tears against Remilia's shoulder. You gently place one hand on Remilia's back and the other on Flandre's.
"I didn't mean to shock you." You say to Flandre. "Remi, I think she should hear what you were going to tell me, it's important."
Remilia is still gazing at Flandre with a mixture of concern and shock.
"Remi?"
"Y-yes." She says, looking up at you. "I suppose she should know too." She absent-mindedly strokes Flandre's hair with one hand.
Flandre looks up at you, snivelling and wiping her eyes on the back of her hand.
"I-I-I'm sorry too." She says, reaching out and holding the end of you sleeve in one hand. You pat her on the head. Then she looks at Remilia and bites her wobbling lip.
"I love you sister." She says. "I'm sorry."
Remilia smiles at Flandre. "I love you too little sister."

A wad of tissues and another cup of tea later, you're all sitting back around the table. Flandre still looks a little shaken up, but much happier now. You make a mental note not to forget what she said to Remilia about 'last time'. Seems that Flandre's memory is much better than Remilia's. Might be worth looking into.
Remilia pats your knee under the table before she starts talking.
"How much do you already know?" She asks Flandre.
"Everything." Flandre says simply, playing with an empty teacup.
Remilia glances between you and Flandre, frowning.
"I told her what happened last night." You say.
Remilia turns bright red in a split-second.
"What?" She asks, eyes wide.
"Not that!" You say, trying not to laugh.
Flandre giggles softly, not looking at either of you.
Remilia passes a hand over her face and clears her throat. "Er ... anyway, where was I?"
"You were going to tell us what happened just now with Sakuya." You say.
"Ah, yes." Remilia says, features hardening a little. "It proved ... difficult."
Flandre is watching with rapt attention now, face that of an innocent child again.
"Difficult how?" You ask.
"Oh, she would barely say a thing." Remilia says, leaning back with a sigh. "Just threw herself at my feet. No small thing when you can't walk properly." Remilia utters a short, bitter laugh. "Not much of a conversation. I'm not sure what to do with her."
Flandre looks at you while Remilia takes another sip of tea.

[ ] Suggest Sakuya be left to rot.
[ ] Mention that Meiling should see her.
[ ] Offer to go talk to Sakuya yourself.
[ ] Take Flandre to see Sakuya.

>> No. 14479
[X] Mention that Meiling should see her.
>> No. 14480
[x] Mention that Meiling should see her.
[x] Offer to go talk to Sakuya yourself.
>> No. 14482
[ ] Mention that Meiling should see her.
>> No. 14483
[X] Mention that Meiling should see her.

I think a visit from us is more or less a given. Flandre... I'm not sure.

Anyway, glad to see you made it, HY.
>> No. 14484
[ ] Offer to go talk to Sakuya yourself.
[ ] Mention that Meiling should see her.

Chine can talk to her AFTER the spanking
>> No. 14485
{X} Go see Sakuya with Meiling.
>> No. 14486
[x] Mention that Meiling should see her.
>> No. 14487
[x] Mention that Meiling should see her.
>> No. 14489
[x] Mention that Meiling should see her.
>> No. 14490
☞ Mention that Meiling should see her.
☞ Offer to go talk to Sakuya yourself.
>> No. 14491
[x] Mention that Meiling should see her.
>> No. 14493
[x] Mention that Meiling should see her.
[x] Offer to go talk to Sakuya yourself.

Mmm, something feels off. Never mind that Remilia took that long talking to Sakuya without anything significant being said (or nothing she's apparently willing to tell us), but Flandre going on about 'last time' and Remilia's mind having supposedly 'rotted away' concerns me slightly, especially since Flandre's not exactly someone I'd associate with a strong ability to recall things.

I doubt Sakuya's capable of mindfucking a vampire, so I wonder either whether someone/thing else is, or whether Remilia's just psychologically forcing herself not to remember certain things.
>> No. 14495
[X] Mention that Meiling should see her.
[X] Offer to go talk to Sakuya yourself.

First meiling talks to her, then we go 'talk' to her.
Who's up for some maid spanking?
>> No. 14496
>>14493
>Remilia's just psychologically forcing herself not to remember certain things.

I think this is a great point. There should be a reason other than "Remilia's memory just happens to be a lot worse than Flandre's".
>> No. 14497
[x] Mention that Meiling should see her.
[x] Offer to go talk to Sakuya yourself.
>> No. 14498
[x] Mention that Meiling should see her.
[x] Take Flandre to see Sakuya.
[x] Take the watch & whip with you.

We can chat with Sakuya alone after browbeating her with Flandre.
>> No. 14499
[x] Mention that Meiling should see her.
[x] Offer to go talk to Sakuya yourself.
>> No. 14500
The spanking needs to be done. Meiling can hold her while we spank her, or we can hold her while Meiling spanks her.
>> No. 14501
[ ] Mention that Meiling should see her.
>> No. 14503
>>14494
But there's plenty of reason for Remi's memory to be worse than Flandre's.
Remi has had five centuries worth of experiences and information to have to attempt to store away in her mind. Do you think she could remember a book she read only once 300 years ago, for example? Unless it made one hell of an impression on her, probably not. For all the natural processes that her status of a vampire eliminates, forgetting is likely not one of them.

By contrast, while Flan has been alive for almost as long as Remi, she has been exposed to far fewer things than her sister has due to being confined to the basement for so long. While even she is bound to have forgotten things over the centuries, it's quite possible that the memories she does retain are much sharper due to not having as much newer information coming in to push the older stuff aside. She had never so much as read a book on her own or been hugged prior to our arrival there, so obviously the scope of her experiences are much more narrow than Remilia's.
>> No. 14504
>>14493

All we know is that Flandre knows something about Remi that Remi doesn't herself. The only way to get this information then, is to get it from Flandre, or to force it out of Sakuya, and we already promised we would take Flan to her after seeing her sister about it.

Flan is the scariest. If Flandre cannot put the fear of god in Sakuya, then Sakuya is beyond hope. If we go alone we risk letting her escape or kill us through her innate time control slowing ability; however if she sees Flan is lucid, her "balance" theory is crushed before her eyes. Let's try to get as much exposition out of this as we can by playing good cop, bad cop with Flan.

[x] Take Flandre to see Sakuya.

>>14498

Also, since we keep apparent just keep leaving this shit around:

[x] Take the watch & whip with you.

If we convince her regarding Patchouli's plan, we can give these to her. Another show of faith from us is all it may take to break her.
>> No. 14505
[+] Mention that Meiling should see her.
[+] Offer to go talk to Sakuya yourself.
[+] Take Flandre to see Sakuya.

WALL ME BABY
>> No. 14506
[X] Mention that Meiling should see her.
[X] Offer to go talk to Sakuya yourself.
>> No. 14508
[x] Mention that Meiling should see her.
[x] Offer to go talk to Sakuya yourself.
[x] Take Flandre to see Sakuya.

This sounds interesting. If Remi's past comes up, taking Flan along saves us the trouble of having to cross-reference Sakuya's story with Flan's later. Well...Flan's awfully emotionally volatile though, so she might not want to listen to a conversation about the past. But perhaps we can at least ask her about it while walking.
>> No. 14509
[x] Mention that Meiling should see her.
[x] Offer to go talk to Sakuya yourself.
[x] Take Flandre to see Sakuya.
Why not
>> No. 14511
[ x ] Take Flandre to see Sakuya.
>> No. 14512
[x] Mention that Meiling should see her.
>> No. 14514
[] Mention that Meiling should see her.
[] Offer to go talk to Sakuya yourself.

Plus whatever else wins.
>> No. 14516
[x] Mention that Meiling should see her.
[x] Offer to go talk to Sakuya yourself.
>> No. 14517
[X] Mention that Meiling should see her.
[X] Offer to go talk to Sakuya yourself.
[X] Offer to take Flandre to see Sakuya, after you talk to her alone.
>> No. 14518
[x] Mention that Meiling should see her.
I assume this means we go talk to her with Meiling?
>> No. 14522
[x] Offer to go talk to Sakuya yourself.

I want to talk myself! But be sure to take somebody strong with you, just in case!
>> No. 14524
>>14518
>I assume this means we go talk to her with Meiling?

Meiling asked if she could see her, not if "we" could see her. It's the same as in the hospital; I think we should allow her some privacy.
>> No. 14541
Mei chan is dangerous. She follows my orders. So I don't think it would be safe. Flandre could destroy the word. Remi isn't good, I wouldn't speak in her presence. Koakuma is weak. I think the best option would be Patchy..
>> No. 14543
>>14541

Patchouli is too dispassionate.

Also, GET BACK TO WORK NIGGER
>> No. 14546
>>14541
You. LA hacked modo. WRITE.
>> No. 14559
[X] Mention that Meiling should see her.
[X] Offer to go talk to Sakuya yourself.
>> No. 14560
[ ] Take Flandre to see Sakuya.
>> No. 14562
>>14504
It would probably be a good idea not to take the watch while seeing Sakuya. It avoids any possibility of her pulling something and taking it from us.
>> No. 14564
File 121418693590.jpg - (94.22KB , 850x782 , watch.jpg ) [iqdb]
14564
>>14504
>> No. 14566
>>14562
>It avoids any possibility of her pulling something and taking it from us.

And what if she does? At that point she'll have been close enough to kill us already, and Flan would break her before that could happen.

When Serious Business Flandre is involved, all bets are off. It's adapt or die time for Sakuya. If she can't be retrained at this point, we may as well take the "[x] back 3 choices" now since there's no point in having wasted the little time we have left to assemble a party to kill the thing upstairs before the story ends.
>> No. 14567
>>14566
Only if Flan is with us. Either way, it's best not to give Sakuya a chance to access that kind of power yet. We can't use it without it leaving us horribly weakened, so we gain nothing by bringing the watch. However, by not bringing the watch we avoid the possibility of Sakuya somehow taking it from us and doing something crazy once she has access to its power.

As the saying goes, 'fool me once...'
>> No. 14569
I really don't think we have to worry about Sakuya trying something as much as some of you seem to think we do.
Her whole plan of killing us was entirely dependent on her ability to either pass it off as an "accident" or us intentionally leaving. If there was any way she could have directly killed us without having to cover it up somehow, she would have done so long before now.
As things are now, however, EVERYONE in the mansion now knows that she tried to kill us. If she attempted anything against us now, she would be basically signing her own death warrant in the process. And, while she is clearly willing to throw away her own life for the sake of Remilia should the need arise, the fact she tried to cover-up what she did to us indicates she still has SOME sense of self-preservation.

Still, it might be best to have someone along with us when we go to visit her, even if we have them wait outside the room while the two of us have our little talk.
>> No. 14571
[x] Mention that Meiling should see her.
[x] Take Flandre to see Sakuya.

Taking the watch isn't really a wise idea in my opinion, but whatever happens, happens I suppose...
>> No. 14572
Brainstorming on what questions we need answered by Sakuya during the upcoming exposition scenes:

We should ask if she has any questions for us.

We should ask what our sword looks like. If it's rusted, she either is not human or her motives are not to protect the Scarlets (e.g., containment, power, asylum, etc.).

We should ask her if she was at any point a vampire hunter.

We should ask her about the whip.

We should ask her if she's Lunarian and how old she is.

We should ask how she gained the time-manipulation ability, if others notice the missing frames when she uses it locally, and why the watch worked for us despite it being "only a catalyst".

We should ask her to explain in detail the concept of "the balance" and why it must be maintained.

We should ask for an account of how she fought the creature and the reason she was unable to kill or contain it despite having the blood, the silver knives, the whip, and time stop.

We should ask what she thinks of Patchouli's advice regarding the monster in the attic.

We should ask what Remilia is to her.

We should ask if she really has affections for Meiling, and if so why she abuses her.

We should ask if she still thinks she needs to kill us, and if so, if there is any way to resolve the problem besides one of us dying.

We should ask what she expects is going to happen to her, and if she places any value in her own life.

We should ask her if she has any words to say to the others in the house that she couldn't say to their faces.

Finally, we should ask if she pads her breasts.
>> No. 14573
[X] Take Flandre to see Sakuya.
[X] Offer to go talk to Sakuya yourself.
[X] Mention that Meiling should see her.

In that order.
>> No. 14578
[x] Mention that Meiling should see her.
>> No. 14582
[X] Mention that Meiling should see her.
>> No. 14583
[X] Take Flandre to see Sakuya.
[X] Offer to go talk to Sakuya yourself.
[X] Mention that Meiling should see her.

HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW BITCH, etc.
>> No. 14588
[x] Offer to go talk to Sakuya yourself.
[x] Take Flandre to see Sakuya.
>> No. 14592
You glance at Flandre for a second before you remember your promise to Meiling.
"Do you think it would be a good idea for Meiling to go see her?" You ask Remilia.
Remilia lowers her cup of tea and frowns in thought.
"Perhaps." She says. "China is loyal. To me, personally. It can't do any harm. Maybe she can even talk some sense into Sakuya."
"I'm not sure if Meiling is in much of a condition to act as your mouthpiece here, she was pretty shaken up by all this too."
"Hm." Remilia closes her eyes. "Regardless, they may see each other. No point stopping them, I don't see how China can do any harm."
"Shall I go get Meiling now?" You ask.
Remilia nods slowly, opening her eyes again. "Yes, good idea." She pats your arm, shrewd expression on her face. "Give them some privacy but go along with her to Sakuya's room, just in case."
You nod.
"And ask Meiling if anyone has tried to get in today." Remilia says.
"What do you mean?"
"The ghost, half-ghost, whatever her name is, has a thing for my former head maid." Remilia's voice is at once amused and irritated. "I don't want her embarking on some insane little break-out operation in an effort to impress Sakuya."
"You mean Youmu? You really think that could happen?" You ask.

"No it won't!" Flandre says from the other side of the table, smiling innocently at you.
Remilia turns to her, regarding her sister with an expression you haven't seen before. Mutual amusement, stubborn respect, dangerously playful. You're suddenly and painfully aware that you're sitting at a table with not one, but two very old, very powerful monsters.
The feeling passes as Remilia speaks again. The clear, sweet voice of a young girl washing your primal fears away.
"Why do you think that Flandre?" Remilia asks.
"Because the half-ghost likes good people. Sakuya wasn't being a good person." Flandre speaks with a smile and then goes back to trying to balance teacups on top of each other.
"She has a point." Remilia says to you. "Ask Meiling just to be sure, yes?"
You nod. Remilia smiles and puts a hand up to your face.
"I'll see you later, okay?"
"Okay Remi."

Having found a proper sword belt and a place on it to hold your whip, you venture back outside again. You're not sure why you're keeping the weapons with you, but considering the rate of unexpected danger in this place, being armed is merely good insurance policy.
Outside, the sun has stared to dip below the horizon, the garden and the exterior of the Mansion are bathed in orange light as you walk down the pathway. You knock on the inside of the gate and a moment later Meiling's face appears around the side.
"Hi." She says, sounding a lot warmer than before. She's even smiling.
"Hello Meiling." You give her a little wave back.
"Is it time to see Sakuya?" She asks, a little more nervously.
You nod.
Meiling steps out from behind the gate, shutting it after her. She takes a deep breath and tries a shaky smile at you.
"Okay." She says. "Lets go."

[ ] Walk in silence.
[ ] Ask her if there was anyone at the gates today.
[ ] Ask her if she can try to make Sakuya see sense.
[ ] Ask her about the nature of her relationship with Sakuya.
[ ] Ask her if she thinks Sakuya needs a good spanking.
>> No. 14593
[x] Ask her if there was anyone at the gates today.
>> No. 14594
>>14592
[ ] Ask her if there was anyone at the gates today.
>> No. 14595
[X] Ask her if there was anyone at the gates today.
[X] Ask her if she can try to make Sakuya see sense.
[X] Ask her about the nature of her relationship with Sakuya.
>> No. 14596
[ ] Ask her if there was anyone at the gates today.
>> No. 14597
[x] Ask her if there was anyone at the gates today.
How Youmu would even know about Sakuya's fall from grace is beyond me. Unless she was the one who carried us to the underground killing chamber.
>> No. 14599
[x] Ask her if there was anyone at the gates today.
[x] Ask her if she can try to make Sakuya see sense.
[x] Ask her about the nature of her relationship with Sakuya.
>> No. 14600
[X] Ask her if there was anyone at the gates today.
[X] Ask her if she can try to make Sakuya see sense.
[X] Ask her if she thinks Sakuya needs a good spanking.
>> No. 14609
TODAY YOU WILL BE KNIFED!
>> No. 14611
[x] Ask her if there was anyone at the gates today.
>> No. 14613
[X] Ask her if there was anyone at the gates today.
[X] Ask her if she can try to make Sakuya see sense.
[X] Ask her if she thinks Sakuya needs a good spanking.
>> No. 14614
[ ] Ask her if there was anyone at the gates today.

Regardless if she "needs" a spanking or not, she gonna git it!
>> No. 14616
[ x ] Ask her if there was anyone at the gates today.
>> No. 14617
[x] Ask her if there was anyone at the gates today.
[x] Ask her if she can try to make Sakuya see sense.
[x] Ask her about the nature of her relationship with Sakuya.
>> No. 14618
>>14614

What....Fuckin....dunno. I saw at first glance:

>Regardless if "she" needs a spanking or not, she gonna git it!

Shit.
>> No. 14619
[x] Ask her if there was anyone at the gates today.
[x] Ask her about the nature of her relationship with Sakuya.
[x] Ask her if she can try to make Sakuya see sense.
>> No. 14620
[x] Ask her if there was anyone at the gates today.
>> No. 14623
☞ Ask her if there was anyone at the gates today.
☞ Ask her if she can try to make Sakuya see sense.
☞ Ask her if she thinks Sakuya needs a good spanking.
>> No. 14624
[x] Ask her if there was anyone at the gates today.
[x] Ask her if she can try to make Sakuya see sense.
[x] Ask her if she thinks Sakuya needs a good spanking. Hand her the whip.
>> No. 14626
[X] Ask her if there was anyone at the gates today.
[X] Ask her if she can try to make Sakuya see sense.
>> No. 14627
>The ghost, half-ghost, whatever her name is, has a thing for my former head maid
How far she has fallen, something tells me this will not end well if we go to her now. I wonder what will happen to her now that she got fired and is about to get kicked out.
>> No. 14628
[x] Ask her if there was anyone at the gates today.
>> No. 14630
File 121426372789.png - (22.19KB , 400x400 , unlimitedfangirlyoumuworks.png ) [iqdb]
14630
>>14627

But Youmu is half-baked, so yeah!
>> No. 14632
>former head maid

Holy shit, just noticed this. I want to see one of the fairy maids attempt to pull rank on her.

[X] Ask her if there was anyone at the gates today.
>> No. 14634
Is Friska, the maid we saved, the new head meido?
>> No. 14635
>>14634

The maid we saved.

Now that I think of it, we still haven't found out for sure if the maids helped Sakuya have we?
>> No. 14637
>>14634
>>14635


Excellent. Do it, HY.
I doubt the fairies would help some pad maid send off the savior of one of the fairies to his half-assed death.
>> No. 14638
>>Now that I think of it, we still haven't found out for sure if the maids helped Sakuya have we?

She is (or rather, WAS) their boss, and surely had a LOT of influence over them. Considering she couldn't have done what she did on her own in her current condition, they are one of the more likely suspects.

Besides that, there's their demeanor when they saw us after getting up in the morning to consider.

>>They still treat you with the newfound admiration and respect you earned by saving Frisca, despite your lack of trousers, but they all look very sombre and one of them even bows in front of you before apologizing. When you ask what for the Fairy turns away, bottom lip quivering. You shrug it off but make sure not to forget it.

It's possible they simply felt bad about what their former boss had done to us, but that last fairy's reaction makes it seem almost like they felt personally guilty about something.

If it's any consolation, if the maids did help Sakuya out, it's fully possible they didn't know exactly what they were taking part in. Sakuya had no problem lying to her own beloved Mistress, so there's no reason to think she wouldn't lie to her own subordinates if it served her purposes. For all they knew, we may have had an accident and hit our head, and Sakuya wanted them to get us dressed and moved outside so Meiling or someone could rush us to Eientei for treatment.
>> No. 14639
[X] Ask her if there was anyone at the gates today.
[X] Ask her if she can try to make Sakuya see sense.
[X] Ask her about the nature of her relationship with Sakuya.
>> No. 14641
>>14637
>>14638

You have to remember that just the day before, Sakuya's actions had led to the true deaths of four of their number. I don't think as a group they'd be willing to do anything suspicious for her. They may have been apologetic for actions they had made in the past in Sakuya's aid or somber because the situation WAS somber. People don't only apologize because they feel guilt, and guilt isn't always rational. This goes at least doubly so for fairies trained into a submissive role.
>> No. 14642
>>14592

[X] Ask her if there was anyone at the gates today.
[X] Ask her about the nature of her relationship with Sakuya.
[X] Ask her if she can try to make Sakuya see sense.

In this order. There's no use to try convincing Meiling to be against Sakuya if she's still submissive to her. Right?
>> No. 14643
>>14641
True, but you must also remember that this was not the first time the fairies had lost their own to the creature. Frisca was obviously not the first case of a fairy getting bitten, merely the first that was not euthanized in the end. And even though it was Sakuya's actions that allowed the creature to escape, making her indirectly responsible for their deaths, I would think the fact that the entire point behind her actions was to try to kill that thing once and for all counted for something, especially since she herself nearly died as a result.

Even though she failed, the very act of trying to fight that thing could possibly have made her seem like a hero to them. Look at how much admiration we got, and all we did was save a single life. Had Sakuya succeeded, her actions would have wound up saving even more.

Sakuya may have failed, but I would imagine the fact she had nearly died for their sakes would override the fact the a handful of them actually did die as a result. In their minds, at least.
>> No. 14644
File 121433619765.jpg - (55.95KB , 380x500 , zapp.jpg ) [iqdb]
14644
[ ] Ask her if there was anyone at the gates today.
[ ] Ask her if she thinks Sakuya needs a good spanking.
>> No. 14645
You set off down the pathway, walking next to Meiling. She holds her back straight and her head high but you can see her expression fighting to stay neutral. Her eyes are too tight, mouth too solid.
"Meiling, you all right?" You ask.
She lets out a breath, as if she had been holding it in.
"Yeah." She nods. "Just nervous."
You put a hand on her shoulder as you walk. "Don't be, I'm sure Sakuya will be glad to see you."
Meiling just nods to herself. Maybe you should try to distract her thoughts during the journey.

As you enter the Mansion again, you speak up.
"By the way, did anyone come to the gates today?" You ask.
"Huh?" Meiling just looks surprised for a moment. "Oh, er, yeah." She nods, looking away from you again.
"Who?"
Meiling frowns. "Youmu Konpaku. Do you know her?"
You nod. "I know of her, spoke with her once."
"She wanted to see Sakuya, I wouldn't let her in." Meiling says, something bitter creeping into her voice. "She told me to go get Sakuya, I told her Sakuya was busy."
"She left?" You ask
Meiling pauses, biting her lip. "I don't know."
"What?"
"She just vanished into thin air. I assume she left." Meiling says.

Better tell Remilia about this.

"Do you not get on with Youmu?" You ask Meiling.
Meiling frowns again. You notice that you've just passed the stairs and she's leading you deeper into one of the side-corridors on the ground floor, past the servant's quarters.
"I don't dislike her, I just ..." Meiling trails off.
"I know she has a thing for Sakuya." You ask.
Meiling nods. "Exactly, and Sakuya doesn't like it. I wouldn't mind otherwise." Meiling's voice seems rather melancholy, so you instinctively reach out to pat her arm but you miss by three feet because she's abruptly stopped.
The door in the side of the corridor is rather unassuming. Plain like all the others, very little indication that it's Sakuya's room.

Apart from the huge chain and heavy padlock looped around the handle and the door frame.

Meiling sighs and produces a bundle of keys from inside her dress. She sorts through them for a moment and then tries one in the lock. It falls open and she scoops the chain out of the way with her foot. She takes out another key and turns it in the door's keyhole, producing a loud click. She turns back and shoots an uncertain smile at you. You can see her breathing going ragged with nerves as she opens the door and steps through.

[ ] Shut the door after her.
[ ] Listen at the open door.
[ ] Follow her inside.
>> No. 14646
>>14645
Hooray, our daily update has arrived.
[X] Shut the door after her.
A Gentleman, leaves them enough time to talk, while we worry about that Youmu is probably out for our head.
>> No. 14648
[x] Shut the door after her.

SDM has been breached by halfie.
>> No. 14649
Hmm. Maybe Youmu got Sakuya out of there somehow? I'm not entirely comfortable with letting Meiling go in alone, then again if all's well it IS invasion of privacy.

I'll just bandwagon once a trend is decided I suppose.
>> No. 14650
[X] Shut the door after her.
[X] Go tell Remilia about Youmu.

This is a private matter, and we should respect that. In the meantime, we may have a situation on our hands...
>> No. 14651
[X] Follow her inside.

Not to stay, but to give Sakuya a wave with our left hand.
>> No. 14652
[X] Shut the door after her.

Hopefully Meiling can get Sakuya to open up a little bit before we have a little "talk" of our own with the maid.

Assuming Sakuya is still in her room, that is...
>> No. 14653
[X] Shut the door after her.
[X] Go tell Remilia about Youmu.
>> No. 14654
>>14649
It's not like we wouldn't be standing right outside in the hallway. We shouldn't be able to hear what they're talking about inside, but we should surely be able to hear if something were to happen.
>> No. 14655
Now we must determine Youmu's movements. Seeing Sakuya is her obvious goal, as stated, and unlikely to have changed. Whether or not she could find Sakuya is uncertain, but it remains that the most likely place for Youmu to be is in this room. Even if she had no idea where to go, she could have been stalking Meiling since we left the gate. Unfortunately, it's unlikely that we can overpower Youmu even with Meiling's help (a stage three versus a fiver), but we should at least be able to deter Youmu from doing anything foolish (and rule-breaking isn't her style, fortunately) regarding Sakuya so long as we remain near. This means we can't afford to leave and tell Remilia, just yet.

[X] Follow her inside, acknowledge Sakuya, go back out, close the door, and wait for Youmu to appear.
>> No. 14656
[X] Shut the door after her.
>> No. 14658
I don't think that Sakuya would want to get rescued by Youmu, she must be total nuts by now and thinking that the only way out of this situation for her is our death.
So the most logical would be that she tells Youmu to kill us, so that she can have her peace with Remilia again without us.
[X] Shut the door after her.
>> No. 14659
>>14658
Well, Sakuya doesn't necessarily have to agree with Youmu, for Youmu to take her. Youmu could be thinking "it's for the best" or whatever. Alternatively, what you said could have happened.

Although I've kinda scrapped the idea that Youmu already made it into Sakuya's room, since it's not likely that there are any other entrances to that room; if Sakuya was locked up to that extent then it must be the only way in, and only way out. Unless this Youmu has ghostly powers, and when Meiling saw her vanish, it wasn't just Youmu's speed.
>> No. 14660
[x] Shut the door after her.
[x] Go tell Remilia about Youmu.

Do not want to be ambushed by the half-ghost.
>> No. 14662
>>14659
You have a point there, Youmu could just decide that she has to get Sakuya out of there and knock her out, which would not be that hard, and get her to Eientei.
I think she can walk through walls or such, if she can vanish, it would not be that hard for her to do this.
On the other hand Sakuya could easily convince Youmu to kill us, she doesn't know what happened since our visit at Eientei. Feeding her lies with the promise of love or such could be very easy.
Seems like there are some possibilities open as to what could happen.
>> No. 14663
Is Youmu really the sort who would so easily do something to harm someone who saved her beloved's life?

For that matter, would she go along with Sakuya if she knew just what she had tried to do to us? She might not know what events have transpired since she left us at Eientei, but I see no reason why we shouldn't be able to fill her in.

If it comes down to Sakuya's word against ours, we've got our missing finger and a good deal of scar tissue to help our case, on top of everyone else in the mansion to back us up.
>> No. 14664
[X] Shut the door after her.
[X] Go tell Remilia about Youmu.
>> No. 14665
>Unless this Youmu has ghostly powers, and when Meiling saw her vanish, it wasn't just Youmu's speed.

I'm thinking yes.

>On the other hand Sakuya could easily convince Youmu to kill us, she doesn't know what happened since our visit at Eientei. Feeding her lies with the promise of love or such could be very easy.

I don't see this as very likely. Youmu's not stupid--she probably knows that Sakuya doesn't enjoy her affections (recall how she came to Eientei but we didn't see her enter the room). And Sakuya has so far not used anyone else (that we know of) to cause us trouble. More importantly, there's no way to Sakuya to live in the mansion if we die, since Remilia will blame her for it, and exile will be the least harsh punishment she's likely to give. Sakuya might still make this attempt, but only if she thinks her life is worth less than removing us, which so far hasn't been true (worth less than removing the monster, granted).
>> No. 14666
[X] Shut the door after her.
[X] Go tell Remilia about Youmu.
>> No. 14667
>>14660
So you're letting Meiling be ambushed by her. Great going.
>> No. 14668
Alright, I'm convinced. Probably we'll look a little silly if nothing special is going on, but it's much smarter to go for the safest choice.

[x] Follow her inside, acknowledge Sakuya, go back out, close the door, and wait for Youmu to appear.
>> No. 14669
[X] Shut the door after her.
[X] Go tell Remilia about Youmu.
>> No. 14670
>>Do not want to be ambushed by the half-ghost.

And when do we LEAST have to worry about getting ambushed by someone than when we're walking through the halls alone while the gate is unguarded?
>> No. 14671
Even if Youmu was there, she wouldn't want to cut off the locks since it would let everyone know she was there. Or perhaps she would but just hadn't found the location yet, in which case she was probably invisible and next to China the entire time (assume she can do that and its not just her blinding speed.) In which case you probably shouldn't leave China alone.

If I were her (and invisibile) I'd wait outside the door, slip in with Remilia, wait for a chance, turn Myon into a Sakuya lookalike and leave her, then carry the cripple out. But then again, I don't know if that is even possible.
>> No. 14672
Yeah, going back to tell Remilia could easily get our neck sliced, and if Youmu's goal is to ambush us, the best time is when we're on the way; when we're alone.

But think about it. I'm not entirely convinced Youmu is out there to kill us. Even if no one sees her doing it, it's pretty obvious that if we die now, Sakuya would be the number one suspect; Sakuya is no fool and should be aware of this. Unless...Sakuya's crazy enough to accept being executed by Remilia as long as she fulfills her objective, getting rid of us.

Alternatively, Youmu hasn't seen Sakuya yet, and could be out there just waiting for Meiling to open the door and has a different plan, which could vary from just seeing her to getting Sakuya out of the mansion.

I guess we'll have to wait and see.
>> No. 14673
>>14665
Love makes blind, and Sakuya is not stupid, she knows how she can manipulate her.
Maybe she hasn't used someone else because she sees this as a last resort, only when everything else fails her.
And another thing is still open, how did we get down there from the bed without Remilia noticing it.
Someone must have done that, and whoever that was, was someone quite powerful.
Who knows what Sakuya is thinking about now, she may already be over the point of no return. Any Means possible now for her.
>> No. 14674
>>14665
Oh, you'd already made this point. My bad. (>>14672 here).
>> No. 14675
Writing now.
>> No. 14676
File 121434187746.png - (95.68KB , 230x295 , nanodesu.png ) [iqdb]
14676
SAKUYA!
>> No. 14677
File 12143420179.jpg - (86.86KB , 707x519 , 1205103819128.jpg ) [iqdb]
14677
>>14676

ONEE-SAMA
>> No. 14678
File 121434204255.jpg - (167.53KB , 600x400 , 1211315164756.jpg ) [iqdb]
14678
>>14675
>> No. 14679
File 12143421707.jpg - (115.53KB , 388x500 , 1211910220891.jpg ) [iqdb]
14679
>>14675
>> No. 14680
File 121434226233.jpg - (431.66KB , 700x800 , 1214341649478.jpg ) [iqdb]
14680
Punishment time
>> No. 14681
>>14673
>And another thing is still open, how did we get down there from the bed without Remilia noticing it.

Time stop. Since we know Youmu wasn't here, it's most likely she did it herself.

>Who knows what Sakuya is thinking about now, she may already be over the point of no return.

She threw herself at Remilia's feet. She wants forgiveness.
>> No. 14682
File 121434372146.jpg - (168.88KB , 516x581 , 1213127534953.jpg ) [iqdb]
14682
>>14680

Hooray!
>> No. 14683
You gently shut the door behind Meiling, resisting the urge to peek into the room or listen to the conversation. You hear Meiling's voice but you can't make out the words through the door. A quieter noise sounds like Sakuya's reply. You wait outside the door for a few more moments, tensed in case something is about to happen. Nothing does.

You allow yourself to relax, leaning against the wall and breathing deeply. Meiling's nerves and tension must have rubbed off on you, or maybe you're just shaken up by being scant feet away from somebody who tried to kill you less than a day ago.
You close your eyes and force yourself to think about Sakuya. Do you really hate her? Do you want revenge? What do you want to say to her? What do you want to ask her? Do you want to keep your promise to spank her raw? There are too many questions. You need to just get in there and get it all out, or maybe talking to Remilia about it would help. Maybe there's something else you need to tell Remilia about as well.

Youmu can't possibly be inside, right?

You listen for a few more minutes, just to be absolutely sure that Sakuya isn't going to try escaping or Meiling isn't going to come rushing out holding back tears. Again, nothing happens. You start off back down the corridor, making your way towards Remilia's room. When you reach the stairs you hear a strange swishing noise behind you, like something moving so fast that the air itself makes noise as it's pushed aside. You turn around, nothing behind you.

Oh, shit.

You slowly look back up the stairs, fighting to keep your expression neutral. Nothing in front of you either.

You hear another swishing noise and this time you actually feel something brush against the back of your legs ever so gently.

"Turn around, please. Quickly, while nobody else is here."

You recognise Youmu's voice.

"Quickly!" She hisses through gritted teeth.

[ ] Turn around, hands in the air.
[ ] Turn around.
[ ] Turn around, hands on your weapons.
[ ] Run.
[ ] Go for your sword.
[ ] Pretend you can't hear her.
[ ] "Shouldn't you be harassing Sakuya?"
>> No. 14684
[x] Turn around.
[x] "Shouldn't you be harassing Sakuya?"
>> No. 14688
[x] Turn around, hands on your weapons.
>> No. 14689
[X] Turn around.
[X] Turn around.
[X] It's a human skull on the ground.
>> No. 14690
Youmu wants to talk. This is good. And no, we can't fight her alone.

[X] Turn around.
[X] After turning, put your hands on your weapons.

Youmu is an intruder. She should understand the gesture.
>> No. 14691
[X] Turn around.
>> No. 14692
[ ] Turn around.
>> No. 14693
[x] "I hope you don't plan to take me hostage. Flandre happens to be out and about."
>> No. 14694
[ ] Turn around.
[ ] "Sup?"
>> No. 14695
[x] Turn around.

RAGE.
>> No. 14696
Anyway sleep is happening now.

More tomorrow!
>> No. 14697
>>14696
Oh you dirty bastard.
>> No. 14698
[X] Turn around.

Don't put hands on the weapons, it makes us look hostile. Youmu probably doesn't know Sakuya tried to kill us, but she does know that we saved her from the thing in the attic. She's not looking for a fight, not with us at least. We can use this opportunity to properly explain the current situation, and possibly ask for her help in dealing with the thing upstairs.
>> No. 14699
[X] Turn around.
[X] After turning, put your hands on your weapons.

>>14696

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>> No. 14700
[x] Turn around.
>> No. 14701
File 121434496678.jpg - (27.59KB , 320x320 , happycookiechina.jpg ) [iqdb]
14701
>>14696
A tomorrow is fine too!
>> No. 14702
[ ] Pretend you can't hear her.
>> No. 14703
[X] Turn around, hands on your weapons.
Maybe Sakuya sent her to kill you or so, I know she is a very good hearted person, and she said she owe you one, but love can make her blind, if you know what I mean..
>> No. 14704
[X] Turn around.
[X] After turning, put your hands on your weapons.
>> No. 14705
>The door in the side of the corridor is rather unassuming. Plain like all the others, very little indication that it's Sakuya's room.

>Apart from the huge chain and heavy padlock looped around the handle and the door frame.

>Sakuya's room.
>heavy padlock
>> No. 14706
And please don't say get back to work nigger, because I must work 10-12 hours in this week, because my colleague is on holiday now..
I am fucking tired now, but at least I managed to make the raws for the next update, now I just have to translete it..
>> No. 14707
>>14705
Oh wow, well played, you clever English bastard!
>> No. 14709
File 121434680580.png - (7.06KB , 336x267 , brix.png ) [iqdb]
14709
>>14705
>> No. 14710
I'm not English :<
>> No. 14711
>>14705
Unless you're talking about the pad, I don't get it.
>> No. 14712
>>14705

Oh, I see what you did there.
>> No. 14714
File 121434796556.jpg - (74.74KB , 800x600 , aladdin.jpg ) [iqdb]
14714
>>14706

You wanna be a writefag? You got it!

And everything that goes with it!
>> No. 14715
Do we have the watch? Getting in a fight with Youmu without it seems futile.
>> No. 14716
>>14710
I know. I wasn't referring to you. Now get back to drawing, faggot!
>> No. 14717
[X] Turn around.
[X] "Shouldn't you be harassing Sakuya?"
>> No. 14718
[X] Turn around, bright eyes.
>> No. 14719
>>14715

Fighting Youmu *with* the watch seems futile. She has almost sixty years of experience with the 'kens and Belmonymous can only slow time with the watch. Youmu's crazy Bleach character speed would easily counter its effects.
>> No. 14720
>>14706
10-12 hours in a week? I work 8 hours a day, and sometimes on weekends too.
>> No. 14721
>>14720
i think hes trying to say "every day i work this week will be a 10 to 12 hour shift because my co-worker is gone"
be understanding for those not native to english
>> No. 14722
>>14720
He probably means that he has to work 10-12 hours every day this week.
>> No. 14723
File 121435285446.jpg - (41.15KB , 544x384 , 1203281691016.jpg ) [iqdb]
14723
Slowly, you turn around to face Youmu, who wears a face of pure coldness and concentration. The long katana firmly gripped in her petite hands, flows upward from them and disappears just blow your vision. She must have it pointed at your throat.

“This is the second time in a row I must thank you. I am bound by honor to never strike someone from behind. Do not worry, I will only disable you. I’m…” For a fleeting second sadness crosses her face, but it is quickly pushed aside by a stoic expression of steel resolve. “I’m sorry Sakuya has done this to you. Rest assured I will teach her the error of her ways. She cannot stay here. Do you understand? She is crippled, both physically and mentally in her dependence on Scarlet Devil. I will take her away from this. I will help her change. I’ll make her-“ but she cannot bring herself to finish the sentence.

Youmu’s hands begin to shake slightly. A horrible internal conflict is obvious raging within. If ever there was a time to move, this is it.

With a calm voice, you disarm the girl. “Your hands are shaking. You know this is the wrong thing to do, Youmu. Both for Sakuya and yourself.” The pained look appears again.

Now.

Your muscles scream as you shift your weight to the right and then push forward while turning. The blade seemingly hangs motionless in air parallel to your body as you flow past it. Youmu’s eyes slowly widen and fill with shock by the time you reach her shoulders. Your mind rings and muscles tear at your will, but follow your commands. Bringing both fists together, you hurl them with all your strength into the back of Youmu’s head and neck. However, her small body has already begun turning, causing the strike to hit between her shoulder and ear. She lets out an agonized cry and falls to the floor, clutching her neck.

No time to waste, you’ve got to warn Meiling. However, your body can no longer keep up the enhanced movement. The world seems to speed back up as you fall into the door but manage to grasp its handle. With a heavy grunt the door is pulled open, revealing a dimly lit room centered with two women. On its floor kneels Sakuya, her hair in disarray and eyes livid, clutching the gatekeeper’s dress. They both turn to you in surprise. China’s face burns nearly as red as her hair, causing emerald eyes to shine brightly through her tears.

“Now! Do it!” Sakuya screams as she turns back to her former subordinate.

A horrible expression of pain and guilty cover China’s face as continues to stare straight at you. “No,” she gasps out. “I can’t. I won’t!” And with that she falls to the floor, sobbing. It’s as though all her strength leaked out from her body the moment she was you.

“Yes you will! You are already committed. You carried him there yesterday, and you’ll move him again! It’s the only way.” Sakuya’s voiceis filled to the brim with desperation and fear, like someone screaming for help on a sinking ship.

“NO!” The redhead cries out in sorrow, body prone on the floor. “I LOVE HIM. HE TREATS ME LIKE YOU NEVER COULD!” Her confession fills the room with a pregnant pause, broken only by her mournful cries.

Sakuya’s face twists into a familiar expression. “Fine. Then I’ll do it myself,” she states with a callously.

Too many things happen at once to make full sense of. With a yell Meiling throws herself into Sakuya, who has already begun to reach towards the door. Something shoves you from behind, and while you fall a blur of green and white passes above. Being taken by surprise you barely catch the floor with your arms, and look up to see Youmu holding the butt of her sword above Meiling’s now crumpled body.

As the stoic girl turns to face the maid, something strange happens. Sakuya’s face contorts from surprise into pure undaunted rage. A frame of sight disappears, but it is different than before. Sakuya is in the air, barely a foot above the ground. A frame disappears again, and her hands are nearly at Youmu’s throat. Again, and they are on the ground. One last time, and Sakuya is kneeling over Youmu’s body.

After a moment, she slowly turns to you with a face which could never be described. Hate, despair, focus, lifelessness. A chill passes through you as an unnatural look bores down on you.

“You took away my world.” The simple voice of a broken woman flows through her cracked bloody lips. “My purpose. The only ones I ever cared about. You destroyed my happiness. I’m nothing now, you stripped it all away. Please, just die.”

The frames of sight flicker again. The sight is terrifying, like a monster creeping forward in a strobe light filled den. With each split second she is closer.

10 feet.

7 feet.

5 feet.

2 feet.

Standing above you with Youmu’s sword in hand, the white and blue beast lowers her fang.
>> No. 14724
>>"You destroyed my happiness. I’m nothing now, you stripped it all away. Please, just die.”
FUCK.
>>“Yes you will! You are already committed. You carried him there yesterday, and you’ll move him again! It’s the only way.”
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>> No. 14725
File 121435493340.jpg - (11.85KB , 140x200 , 1211735008373.jpg ) [iqdb]
14725
>>14723
WHY DO YOU DO THIS THING?
>> No. 14726
>>14723

where is my awesome.png when I need it?
>> No. 14727
File 121435591698.jpg - (3.02KB , 125x125 , win.jpg ) [iqdb]
14727
>>14723
>> No. 14728
File 12143574202.jpg - (36.48KB , 500x500 , remiliastare.jpg ) [iqdb]
14728
>>14723
Belmonamous can out maneuver the 2nd fastest being in Gensokyo, but not a crippled Sakuya?

I'm with Remi on this one. WHUT?
>> No. 14729
>>14723

Where is Punish Me, Mistress Sakuya?

I want sexy punishments, not non-sexy punishments.
>> No. 14730
>>14729
What? I thought we were going to punish her, not the other way around. That kind of shit is for faggots.
>> No. 14731
>>14723
FUCK AWESOME
BRICKS WERE SHAT
Now HY has to think of something else.
>> No. 14732
>>14730
Nah, don't worry, it'll be like most ero-manga that start off with femdom. Only the first couple pages will have her dominating us. The other 4/5ths will be us breaking and dominating her, which will be even hotter because we'll be getting revenge on her.
>> No. 14733
>>14732
This sounds good, either she breaks us or we break her, either way is fine with me.
Just write it FAST.
>> No. 14734
>>14732
This man understands!

>>14731
That reminds me. HY I AM SORRY IF I FUCKED UP YOUR STORY. I have a bad feeling I plotminded with HY like I do so often with Kira....

>>14728
Belmonymous caught Youmu by surprise while she was struggling with her inner torment, and only moved a foot before she reacted. Sakuya was using time hax and crawling her crippled ass over while only being able to stop time for intervals of mere seconds. ZUN agreed, don't bother me about it.
>> No. 14735
File 121436076480.jpg - (266.97KB , 1250x750 , 1214321970696.jpg ) [iqdb]
14735
>>14732
She can be our dog.
>> No. 14737
>>14734
How is the status of your project? I want to see more of your writing, lots more. Write the Bad ends, you make some good mindfuck.
>> No. 14738
>>14732
The concept of femdom is flawed for one reason: There is no such thing as dominant women, just women testing their men to make sure their man is the most dominant.
>> No. 14739
>>14736
Not this again, we just had this at /jp/.
>> No. 14740
>>14738
Not this again, we just had this at /jp/.
>> No. 14741
>>14732
You know, if it's going to be mostly us dominating her, it should be called "Sakuya's Punishment" or something. You'll disappoint people expecting actual femdom. I hate when ero-manga pulls that shit.
>> No. 14742
>>14737
Decided that the VN is too huge (36 character routes? wtf) so we will be making a demo which covers until the Areas in which the specific Routes are selected. Then we will finish a certain Area and release a patch as we go. Mapping out the other routes and slowly writing the beta dialog right now, but we will need photoshop/drawfags and programmers soon. http://anontouhouvnproject.makeforum.org/focus-what-should-we-be-doing-right-now-t135.html

>>14738
Agg, stop now. Seriously.

>>14729
Ah, sorry Patch. I've been unmotivated with H lately and been busy with real life and the VN. I mostly write when the whim hits me. (thats why I could never do an LA. Too much rage between updates.)
>> No. 14743
>>14734
>HY I AM SORRY IF I FUCKED UP YOUR STORY.
I very much doubt he is planning anything like that. Sakuya is still extremely fucked up based on our conversation with Remi earlier. Without her watch or knives I doubt she could even touch Meiling, let alone Youmu.

Furthermore, if Meiling actually had anything to do with our 'repositioning' she probably would have confessed during her little breakdown earlier. Yeah, she could have been acting, but that kind of behavior would be kind of out of character for her.

Also, I don't think you wrote anything people hadn't already speculated about, so it was already ruined if he was planning it.
>> No. 14744
>>14743
Well then....now I feel no remorse at all. Thanks.
HOORAY!
>> No. 14745
>>14742
This seems like a YEARS project you have there.
Even if you release the seperate patches, which character will you include in the first version?

And including new routes and stuff, looking how it will fit in and etc etc.
This sure needs lots of dedication from your part and the writers.
I wish you the best luck that you can finish 2 or 3 routes before you run out of energy and will.


PUMISH ME, MISTRESS SAKUYA
WRITE IT
>> No. 14746
>>14743
This man is right.
>> No. 14747
File 121436306288.jpg - (226.57KB , 854x901 , 1214360422032.jpg ) [iqdb]
14747
>> No. 14749
>>14734

It's easy to plotmind Kira.
You just write something where Anonymous dies abruptly.
>> No. 14750
>>14732
Am I the only one that doesn't like this format? I mean, I don't want to sound ungrateful, us dominating her is pretty hot too, but from the name I was expecting it to be at least mostly femdom. Oh well, since I'm probably a vast minority don't mind me.
>> No. 14751
[ ] Stop time

[ ] ORAORAORAORAORAORAORA
>> No. 14752
>>14744
Doc, i get the feeling that you have some hidden HATE and RAGE for Sakuya.
Mind to explain it?
Maybe it is because you want to be Meiling and get punished day in day out.
>> No. 14753
>>14747
Remi looks something like 16 y/o in here, and it's FUCKING HOT
>> No. 14754
>>14752
I'm not sure about Doc, but I do, that's for sure.
>> No. 14755
>>14750
It's not that I don't like this format, I just see it used too much. You can predict the plot of almost any ero-work containing femdom with it. I don't want to have anonymous get broken either, but it be nice if the ending broke from tradition and ended with something other than Sakuya becoming our bitch.
>> No. 14763
Where da' cupcakes at, Hungry!
>> No. 14764
>>14763
Writing now.
>> No. 14765
>>14723
Also this is awesome, and don't worry, you haven't plotminded me.

Quite the opposite in fact, none of you seem to have worked out what is going on.
>> No. 14767
File 121441449128.jpg - (28.91KB , 320x320 , happycookieflan.jpg ) [iqdb]
14767
>>14764
YAYZ!
>> No. 14768
>>14735
Youmu wants to help Sakuya somehow, or to you??
>> No. 14769
>>14765
>none of you seem to have worked out what is going on.

Don't know if that is great or cause for worry.
>> No. 14771
Your breath catches in your throat as you rest your fingertips on the hilt of your sword and the handle of your whip. You're not tensed right, not to spring into action from here. You weren't expecting this. From how close Youmu's voice sounds and your proximity to the stairway, you doubt you could drop into a fighting stance fast enough to make any difference. Touching your weapons is only for show right now, but you hope Youmu doesn't know that.

You turn around, head swivelling first to keep Youmu in your field of vision for as long as possible.

Her swords aren't drawn. She isn't even touching them.
She nods at you when your eyes meet. Then she glances over your shoulder and from side to side.
"Too exposed here." She says, then points to her right. "Third door, follow me."
Then she vanishes. As you blink in confusion you hear the gentle click of a door closing.
You look to your right, down the corridor. There's the third door. You open it and step inside, closing it behind you again. Your left hand hasn't left your sword the whole time and you still feel like you're holding in a scream.
You're standing in a small, cosy sitting room you've never been in before. A low table in the middle surrounded by comfy chairs and a large, very old, sofa.
Youmu looks completely out of place, standing to your left. Her expression is unreadable.
"No small talk, please." She says. "Where is it?"
"What?" You don't remove your hand from the sword hilt.
Youmu grits her teeth. "You know exactly what I am talking about, where is it? Where is the monster that Izayoi tried to fight?"
"Ah." You say, fingers straying from your weapons at last.
"Just answer me." Youmu says, words growing even more curt and blunt.

[ ] Write in only.
>> No. 14772
>>14771
[x] No, Youmu. YOU ARE THE MONSTER!
>> No. 14775
[X] "Don't even dare try to take that thing on alone. Sakuya failed and she's far more skilled than you are."
>> No. 14776
[x] "Sakuya couldn't kill it, Youmu. What makes you think you can all on your own? I appreciate your willingness to face it alone, but this problem concerns everyone in the Scarlet household. I'd rather we all dealt with this together."
>> No. 14777
[X] "Hey, do you know where is the exit?"


China <3 Sakuya
GTFO Youmu!! You owe me remember.
>> No. 14778
We should mention the possibility of innocent fairy maids dying. Youmu's sense of honor should stop her from doing anything that might jeopardize bystanders.
>> No. 14779
>>14777
I forgot to add:

BAD END!
>> No. 14780
[X] "Do you really want to risk your life taking it on single-handedly? You saw what happened to Sakuya, and she got lucky."
>> No. 14781
[X] "Sakuya couldn't kill it, Youmu. What makes you think you can all on your own? I appreciate your willingness to face it alone, but this problem concerns everyone in the Scarlet household. I'd rather we all dealt with this together."
[X] "And last time someone went and faced it alone we had one nearly dead maid and 4 permanently dead fairies, i'm not keen on letting you add to those numbers."
>> No. 14782
[x] "Sakuya couldn't kill it, Youmu. What makes you think you can all on your own? I appreciate your willingness to face it alone, but this problem concerns everyone in the Scarlet household. I'd rather we all dealt with this together."
>> No. 14783
[x] "Sakuya couldn't kill it, Youmu. What makes you think you can all on your own? I appreciate your willingness to face it alone, but this problem concerns everyone in the Scarlet household. I'd rather we all dealt with this together."
>> No. 14784
[X] "Sakuya couldn't kill it, Youmu. What makes you think you can all on your own? I appreciate your willingness to face it alone, but this problem concerns everyone in the Scarlet household. I'd rather we all dealt with this together."
[X] "And last time someone went and faced it alone we had one nearly dead maid and 4 permanently dead fairies, I'm not keen on letting you add to those numbers."

Aight. I guess this is as good as anything.
>> No. 14785
[X] "Sakuya couldn't kill it, Youmu. What makes you think you can all on your own? I appreciate your willingness to face it alone, but this problem concerns everyone in the Scarlet household. I'd rather we all dealt with this together."
[X] "And last time someone went and faced it alone we had one nearly dead maid and 4 permanently dead fairies, i'm not keen on letting you add to those numbers."
>> No. 14786
Or how about this?
[Y] "No. Are you out of mind? I just can't allow you to sacrifice yourself for nothing!"
"I will kill that monster, nobody can harm my Onee samaaa, without any punishment!"
"Really? Then how about those.." you show your missing finger " whom your precious One sama harmed?"
"Oh poor you.."
"Poor me? Is that all? I understand your reasons, but the time to face that thing, hasn't come... yet.
Now I want you to go home. Nobody let you in. I'm fucking tired now,I want to sleep a little. And if you will be still here if I wake up. Then I won't tolerate, Sakuya's sins! Good bye!"
>> No. 14787
[ ] "Sakuya couldn't kill it, Youmu. What makes you think you can all on your own? I appreciate your willingness to face it alone, but this problem concerns everyone in the Scarlet household. I'd rather we all dealt with this together."
[ ] "And last time someone went and faced it alone we had one nearly dead maid and 4 permanently dead fairies, I'm not keen on letting you add to those numbers."
>> No. 14788
[X] "Sakuya couldn't kill it, Youmu. What makes you think you can all on your own? I appreciate your willingness to face it alone, but this problem concerns everyone in the Scarlet household. I'd rather we all dealt with this together."
[X] "And last time someone went and faced it alone we had one nearly dead maid and 4 permanently dead fairies, i'm not keen on letting you add to those numbers."

Lets go with this shall we?
>> No. 14790
>>14788
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

That answer is too normal! It seriously lack of any awesomes. I know it's very rational, but try to be rational with a women who is in love..
>> No. 14791
[X] "Sakuya couldn't kill it, Youmu. Not even Remilia herself could. What makes you think you can all on your own? I appreciate your willingness to face it alone, but this problem concerns everyone in the Scarlet household. I'd rather we all dealt with this together."

[X] "And last time someone went and faced it alone we had one nearly dead maid and 4 permanently dead fairies, I'm not keen on letting you add to those numbers."
>> No. 14792
[X] "Sakuya couldn't kill it, Youmu. What makes you think you can all on your own? I appreciate your willingness to face it alone, but this problem concerns everyone in the Scarlet household. I'd rather we all dealt with this together."
[X] "And last time someone went and faced it alone we had one nearly dead maid and 4 permanently dead fairies, I'm not keen on letting you add to those numbers."
>> No. 14794
[z] Can't you wait? Let's drink a tea in the kitchen! (because it's Chinas time by Sakuya)
If she would reply a no: then force her to leave the mansion, because she is uninvited!
If she says yes then: drink tea, after Mei finished talking to Sakuya, meet her, with Youmu, and let's have a serious conversation!
I'm sure if Sakuya tells her, she can't kill it, then she would not try it. The rest of the conversation is up to HY!

ALSO: I'm very interested in a mad maid padded Sakuya san!!
>> No. 14795
[X] "Sakuya couldn't kill it, Youmu. What makes you think you can all on your own? I appreciate your willingness to face it alone, but this problem concerns everyone in the Scarlet household. I'd rather we all dealt with this together."
[X] "And last time someone went and faced it alone we had one nearly dead maid and 4 permanently dead fairies, i'm not keen on letting you add to those numbers."

Sounds good, i vote for this.
>> No. 14796
Will we get more than one cupcake today HY?
>> No. 14797
[X] "Sakuya couldn't kill it, Youmu. What makes you think you can all on your own? I appreciate your willingness to face it alone, but this problem concerns everyone in the Scarlet household. I'd rather we all dealt with this together."
[X] "And last time someone went and faced it alone we had one nearly dead maid and 4 permanently dead fairies, I'm not keen on letting you add to those numbers."
>> No. 14798
>>14796
You will, later on.
>> No. 14799
[X] "Sakuya couldn't kill it, Youmu. What makes you think you can all on your own? I appreciate your willingness to face it alone, but this problem concerns everyone in the Scarlet household. I'd rather we all dealt with this together."
[X] "And last time someone went and faced it alone we had one nearly dead maid and 4 permanently dead fairies, I'm not keen on letting you add to those numbers."

Not much to fault in this.
>> No. 14800
[X] Use your whip. Tie her, and bring her up to speak with Remilia..
>> No. 14803
[x] Give her complete directions to her cetain death
[x] Make witty puns about how "She is already dead"
>> No. 14804
☞ "Sakuya couldn't kill it, Youmu. What makes you think you can all on your own? I appreciate your willingness to face it alone, but this problem concerns everyone in the Scarlet household. I'd rather we all dealt with this together."
☞ "And last time someone went and faced it alone we had one nearly dead maid and 4 permanently dead fairies, I'm not keen on letting you add to those numbers."
>> No. 14806
[X] "Sakuya couldn't kill it, Youmu. What makes you think you can all on your own? I appreciate your willingness to face it alone, but this problem concerns everyone in the Scarlet household. I'd rather we all dealt with this together."
>> No. 14807
I say that before facing it, we ask Remi to bring Yukari, Reimu and Suika along. If she's too proud for that then we see how we could do it anyway, I guess.
>> No. 14808
Is there any way that Belmonymous can take on the thing upstairs alone?
He needs to be more hax.
>> No. 14809
>>14808
I have a feeling we missed out on our powers awakening. Remember this line, from >>12741?

"You're no vampire hunter, you're going to die here in the bowels of the earth, ruined and broken and alone. You're no Belmont, you're no Lecarde, you're not even a Morris. You're just another idiot from the outside, easy prey and no more. Remilia will forget you, they'll all forget you. Nobody will ever find your corpse or your bones, so very far from the warm embrace of the woman you love."

I thought that kinda implied "lol no powers this playthrough you missed the flags", after having read many visual novels, it's the feeling I got. But who knows, it may be just me.
>> No. 14810
>>14808

No, I don't think so, sadly. He can just barely hold his own in the Mansion (good at covering the others' weaknesses), but among the Touhounonymous he seems to be among the weaker of those that can actually fight.
>> No. 14811
In short, "no, even lolchina would maul us".
>> No. 14812
[X] "Sakuya couldn't kill it, Youmu. What makes you think you can all on your own? I appreciate your willingness to face it alone, but this problem concerns everyone in the Scarlet household. I'd rather we all dealt with this together."
[X] "And last time someone went and faced it alone we had one nearly dead maid and 4 permanently dead fairies, I'm not keen on letting you add to those numbers."

Youmu's route shall be unlocked by these words!
>> No. 14813
>>14810
As much as i love Remilia, but Belmonymous running every time to her when there are problems makes him a weakling.
We should concentrate on getting some power up or at least getting to know the powers he got better.
Like [X] Go tell Remilia about Youmu. seems more like a lapdog choice.
>> No. 14814
>In short, "no, even lolcirno would maul us".
>> No. 14815
>>14813
Well, actually thinking things over a bit, we do have that sword. It's not there just for show and it's relevant to the plot, so we may be able to do something after all.
>> No. 14817
File 121442601516.jpg - (376.06KB , 550x817 , nexttimeiwontlose.jpg ) [iqdb]
14817
[X] "Sakuya couldn't kill it, Youmu. What makes you think you can all on your own? I appreciate your willingness to face it alone, but this problem concerns everyone in the Scarlet household. I'd rather we all dealt with this together."
[X] "And last time someone went and faced it alone we had one nearly dead maid and 4 permanently dead fairies, I'm not keen on letting you add to those numbers."

STILL TOO SOFT, YOUMU
>> No. 14818
>>14813
And I'd say it makes him smart. She's a 500-year+ old vampire who can kick ridiculous amounts of ass, and there's no shame in relying on her in situations where her strength would be an asset.
>> No. 14819
Hey now, we held our own in single combat with a knife-wielding youkai (albeit a severely weakened and emaciated one) and if you've already forgotten we totally fucked up that big creature in the underground.
It's not our fault that the rest of those little bastards decided to gang up on us after their leader fell. Considering they not only had us horribly outnumbered but were much faster than us in the dark, we fared as well as could be expected without the aid of magic or some sort of super HAX power to help us.
>> No. 14823
File 121442910532.jpg - (27.83KB , 396x304 , cupcakes.jpg ) [iqdb]
14823
>> No. 14825
>>14823
LOL, I was about to draw the same thing!!

SAVED!
>> No. 14826
>>14819
If we wouldn't have screwed around with that Skull, we would have come out of there with our own Strength, stole Sakuya's wheelchair, gone for a night joyride with her and spanked her butt raw.
>> No. 14827
>>14826
Fuck you, because of the Skull, we kept our sanity in that crypt where a normal man would've gone mad and been eaten!
>> No. 14828
>>14827
I fear you got something wrong here sir.
>> No. 14829
"No."
Youmu frowns. "I can ask a Maid, easier than I can ask you. I came to you because I thought you might like to join me in this." Youmu's expression hardens again, impassive mask returning. "Tell me, now."
You run your hand over your face and pinch the bridge of your nose.
"Sakuya couldn't kill it, Youmu." You say.
Youmu frowns again. "I am fully aware of that." She says, spitting the words out. "Or I would not be here, asking you this question!"
"Youmu, shut up and listen." You say with a boldness born from exasperation.
She opens her mouth the deliver some angry reply but you cut her off with a swipe of your hand.
"What makes you think you can win all alone?" You ask. "Or even with me fighting as well? We'd both die. Remilia has tried to kill it before, on multiple occasions."
Youmu doesn't say anything, anger slowly draining from her face.
"I appreciate your willingness to face it alone, but this problem concerns everyone in the Scarlet household." You say. "We have to do this together, everyone does."

Youmu looks off to the side for a moment, then snaps her gaze back to you. For a moment her words sound like those of a sad little girl.
"But I wanted-"
You cut her off again. "I know, I know Youmu. But this isn't the way to impress Sakuya"
Youmu grits her teeth, disappointed this time.
"On a more practical note, last time it got out it killed four fairies, no reincarnation. I don't want that number added to. We don't need a dramatic last stand, what we need is planning and preparation."
"Then let me help you!" Youmu says suddenly, her hands bunching up the material of her dress.

"Youmu, believe me when I say that we need all the help we can get."

She sighs and swallows, putting a hand up to her face, hiding not embarrassment but shame.
"It's okay Youmu, I understand." You say.
She doesn't reply.

[ ] Leave her here, let her make her own way out.
[ ] Escort her to the front gate.
[ ] Ask her if she wants to see Sakuya.
[ ] Ask her if she wants you to tell Remilia that she was here.
[ ] Invite her upstairs for tea.
[ ] Try to comfort her.
>> No. 14830
[X] Invite her upstairs for tea with Remilia and yourself to discuss the matter.
>> No. 14831
[X] Escort her to the front gate.
[X] Go tell Remilia about Youmu.

Spanking time. It's almost here!
>> No. 14832
[X] Ask her if she wants you to tell Remilia that she was here.
[X] Leave her here, let her make her own way out.
[X] "Hey, Youmu. I think I hear Yuyuko chewing on Myon!"
>> No. 14833
[X] Tell her what happened since the time you met at Eientei.
[X] Ask her if she wants to see Sakuya and help talk some sense into her.
>> No. 14834
[ x ] Ask her if she wants you to tell Remilia that she was here.
>> No. 14835
[X] Escort her to the front gate.

This concerns the residents of the mansion, not her.
>> No. 14836
HY BRINGS CUPCAKES
>> No. 14837
File 121443144156.jpg - (120.46KB , 534x401 , nomyonno.jpg ) [iqdb]
14837
>>14832
>> No. 14838
[X] Ask her if she wants to see Sakuya.
[X] Ask her if she wants you to tell Remilia that she was here.
>> No. 14839
[x] Invite her upstairs for tea.
She'll probably decline, in which case:
[x] Escort her to the front gate.

Both seem to be reasonable courtesies to someone who would help us out against that thing.
>> No. 14840
[X] Try to comfort her.

No one wants to comfort Youmu? you beasts....
>> No. 14842
>>14840
No, our 'Target Meter' works quite well here, Anon. The off-the-wall VNs you're looking for are
<------------------ that way!
>> No. 14843
[x] Try to comfort her.
[x] Escort her to the front gate.
>> No. 14844
[x] Try to comfort her. (tea is also comforting)
[x] Escort her to the front gate.
>> No. 14845
☞ Ask her if she wants you to tell Remilia that she was here.
☞ Escort her to the front gate.
>> No. 14847
Sleep~
>> No. 14848
>>14847
DURR

Night!
>> No. 14849
>>14847
Your production of Cupcakes is slowing down.
It cannot feed all the hungry Anons anymore, they are starving.
>> No. 14850
[x] Ask her if she wants you to tell Remilia that she was here.
>> No. 14852
[X] Ask her if she wants you to tell Remilia that she was here.
[X] Escort her to the front gate.

Tea's also a nice idea, but now is really not the time with Remi looking as tired as she was.
>> No. 14855
[X] Escort her to the front gate.
[X] Ask her if she wants you to tell Remilia that she was here.
>> No. 14856
>"Then let me help you!"

[x] Try to comfort her.
[X] Ask her if she wants to see Sakuya.
[x] Invite her upstairs for tea.

You guys are assholes. We can hug Koakuma, but we can't comfort the crying Youmu?

We already promised Remilia that we wouldn't keep secrets from her. On the other hand China will look at fault if there was an intruder; by introducing Youmu as our guest, we avoid any unpleasantness until China has said her peace, while having time to talk to Remi about the possibility of forming a task force to destroy the thing in the attic.
>> No. 14858
>>14847
Night.
>> No. 14859
Wait, what? Why do we want her to leave? I thought we just said we need all the help we can get?

[x] Try to comfort her.
[x] Ask her if she wants you to tell Remilia that she was here.
>> No. 14860
>>14859

It wouldn't make much sense if the main enemy of the /sdm/ story wasn't killed by the SDM residents.
>> No. 14861
>>14860
That's the dumbest reason ever. This is dumber than blabbing to Mima and Reimu about Sakuya fighting the monster instead of just telling Remi in the first place.

[x] Invite her upstairs for tea.
[x] Try to comfort her.
>> No. 14862
[x] Try to comfort her.
[x] Invite her upstairs for tea.
>> No. 14864
>"Then let me help you!"
[x] Try to comfort her.
[x] Invite her upstairs for tea.

She wants to help, so let's let her talk to Remi.
>> No. 14866
>>14856
>We can hug Koakuma, but we can't comfort the crying Youmu?
Well, yeah, obviously. Koakuma is love, whereas Youmu is a boring butch dyke hardass. Not to mention, she's completely uninterested in us.
>> No. 14867
What is wrong with you people? Did you completely forget that Patch advised us not to do this alone? We could use every helping hand we can get.

[X] Invite her upstairs for tea.
[X] Try to comfort her.

If she wants to help us, don't turn her away, morons.
>> No. 14868
[x] Try to comfort her.
[x] Invite her upstairs for tea.

Youmu will be one useful ally. If she's gonna help us, and the battle will take place soon, no reason to send her off now and call her back later.
>> No. 14869
[x] "YOU'RE TOO SOFT, YOUMU"
>> No. 14870
[x] Try to comfort her.
[x] Invite her upstairs for tea.
Adding my vote, slowpoke, etc.
>> No. 14871
I guess I'll change my vote too.

[X] Invite her upstairs for tea.
[X] Try to comfort her.

Every route is a harem route.
>> No. 14872
>>14871
In TS, maybe. Not here, though.
>> No. 14873
>>14871
strike team != harem
>> No. 14874
I hate my horrible, shitty job.

There will probably be no writing happening tonight. My apologies.
>> No. 14876
File 121450766680.jpg - (110.36KB , 486x600 , flandrecry1.jpg ) [iqdb]
14876
>>14874
>> No. 14877
>>14874
Time to organize a rescue party to free you from the Farm.
>> No. 14878
>>14877
He's Rumia, not Mystia.
>> No. 14895
[X] Invite her upstairs for tea.
[X] Try to comfort her.

Also, hang in there man. Life before...whatever this is titled. I can't really call it THE GAME but anyways.

Just be happy for money and stuff. And I mean, hey! When you eventually get a different job you'll always be able to write off shitty days with "Well, at least it wasn't as bad as my last job."
>> No. 14896
>>14895
FUCKING
>> No. 14897
File 121452541773.gif - (4.71KB , 412x253 , 12099497191.gif ) [iqdb]
14897
>>14895
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>> No. 14898
> shitty job
> farm

ULTROOOS
>> No. 14900
[x] Invite her upstairs for tea.
[x] Try to comfort her.
>> No. 14904
HY, where are you in our time of need?
You have 2 stories to update, change to Sakuya tripfag and write.
>> No. 14905
Hungry Youkai waited. The computer screen in front of him blinked and sparked into life. There was Anonymous' waiting for him to write. He didn't update for them, but he had been reading their comments now for hours. His warnings to himself were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
Hungry was a writefag for nine weeks. When he was young he watched the Misadventures and Waking up in Gensokyo and he said to Anonymous "I want to be a writefag."
Anonymous said "No! You will BE SLOWED BY YOUR SUMMER JOB."
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he wrote some more he stopped. But now back home from University he was working nine hours a day and tired every night.
"This is Anon." the radio crackered. "You must write the updates!"
So Hungry gotted his keyboard and forgot about the pain in his legs.
"HE IS GOING TO FALL ASLEEP ON HIS FEET." Said his boss at his job.
"I will tell him to sleep some!" said the tripfag and he left a reply. Hungry ignored him and wroted some more updates. But then he worked some overtime and fell asleep and were not able to write
"No! I must write the story" he shouted
The radio said. "No, Hungry, you are the story."
And then Hungry Youkai was working a seven-day week.

========================================

I just handed in my two weeks notice. Getting a horse hoof to the skull will not be worth a few hundred pounds.

Writing now.
>> No. 14906
>Getting a horse hoof to the skull will not be worth a few hundred pounds.

Ouch
>> No. 14908
>>14905
>The radio said. "No, Hungry, you are the Sakuya Tripfag."
>And then Hungry Youkai was Saguya.
>> No. 14909
>>14905
Are you insane yet?
>> No. 14910
>I just handed in my two weeks notice. Getting a horse hoof to the skull will not be worth a few hundred pounds.

So, does EU have Workman's Compensation benefits?

Also, YAYZ, HY IS BACK. Err, sorry, man. Unemployment is rough, I'm going through it right now, but FUCK YES, I'MMA MAKE ANOTHER HAPPY COOKIE EDIT JUST FOR YOU!!
>> No. 14911
>>14909
My double was John Mirra. He was the devil incarnate. A fallen angel.
>> No. 14912
"Youmu." You say, reaching out. You stop short of touching her shoulder, unsure of what to do. "I know it must be hard, but right now the best way to help Sakuya is to help me and Remilia, don't try to be a hero."
Youmu doesn't take her hand away from her face.
You move the final few inches and place your hand on her shoulder, giving it a gentle squeeze. She takes a deep, shuddering breath from behind her hand.
"I can give you some space if you want." You say quietly.
She shakes her head and finally takes her hand away. She's flushed from shame, but not tearful. Now that the thought crosses your mind, the idea of seeing this woman cry seems absurd. She's wound up so tight, like stretched steel.

"Thank you." she says, bowing her head slightly.
"You're ... welcome?"
She sighs and looks up at you again. "I mean thank you for stopping me. I allowed my emotions to overcome my reason."
You just nod.
"I am jealous of you." She says.
"Oh?"
"A warrior must never anger. That is one of the most important teachings. I ..." She trails off.
"Yes?" You say gently.
"I often have trouble with that." She says, hint of a smile in her eyes. "You appear able to exercise reason over emotion with far more dexterity than I." She bows her head again.
"Er ... thank you, I think."
Youmu looks up and for a moment her face is completely different. The steel and ice is gone, you can see only the soft hair and smooth skin of a young girl as she smiles at you. You're sure you see something behind her, a white shape looming above her head, but when you look it isn't there. Your eyes flick back to her and her normal expression has returned.
"Perhaps I can learn something from you." She says.
You smile. "Perhaps."
She bows to you. "I apologise for my intrusion and my rudeness. I will leave now."
"Actually, Youmu." You say as she straightens back up. "Would you like to come upstairs for some tea?"
She looks surprised and confused, a frown forming on her brow. "W-what?"
"To meet Remilia, to talk about what I said earlier."
"I'm sorry?"
"I said we need all the help we can get, I mean it." You say.

"I would be honoured." She says, head held high.

[ ] Take her upstairs in silence.
[ ] Tell her about what happened last night with Sakuya.
[ ] Ask her about her feelings for Sakuya.
>> No. 14914
[X] Ask her about her feelings for Sakuya.
[X] Tell her about what happened last night with Sakuya.
In that order, first we need to be sure that she won't jump us if we tell her what happened, and then we need to know how to tell her what happened.
>> No. 14915
[X] Take her upstairs in silence.
>> No. 14917
[x] Ask her about her feelings for Sakuya.
[x] Tell her about what happened last night with Sakuya.
She's proud of her feelings, so this won't be a touchy subject. As said above, if it seems okay we can tell her about our time underground.
>> No. 14918
[X] Ask her about her feelings for Sakuya.
[X] Tell her about what happened last night with Sakuya.
>> No. 14919
[ ] Ask her about her feelings for Sakuya.
[ ] Tell her about what happened last night with Sakuya.
>> No. 14920
[X] Ask her about her feelings for Sakuya.
[X] Ask her how much she knows about what happened last night.
[X] Tell her about what happened last night with Sakuya.
>> No. 14921
[X] Ask her about her feelings for Sakuya.
[X] Tell her about what happened last night with Sakuya.
>> No. 14922
[X] Ask her about her feelings for Sakuya.
this is like a little friend add bonus points to me
then
[X] Tell her about what happened last night with Sakuya.
to this, I think she would say, I don't trust you, you lie... oh no I'm not...->Youmu wouldn't love Sakuya anymore-> China<3Sakuya good end..
>> No. 14923
[X] Ask her about her feelings for Sakuya.
[X] Tell her about what happened last night with Sakuya.

Bandwagon, etc.
>> No. 14924
[X] Take her upstairs in silence.

>[ ] Tell her about what happened last night with Sakuya.
If she doesn't know, Remilia will be able to explain things to her, while Belmonymous can take Flan to see Sakuya.

>[ ] Ask her about her feelings for Sakuya.
We already asked about her feelings for Sakuya at Eientei.
>> No. 14925
[X] Tell her about what happened last night with Sakuya.

We don't need to ask about her feelings, it's already apparent that EVERYONE IS GAY IN GENSOKYO (except the one touhoe we fell in love with, oddly).
>> No. 14926
>>14922
You are doing it wrong, you are not supposed to vote for your own story.
>> No. 14928
[x] Take her upstairs in silence.

It glitters. It's golden.
>> No. 14930
[x] "Perhaps you could show me some sword techniques sometime. I could use a few pointers."
>> No. 14931
[x] Take her upstairs and ask her, if she could show you some tricks with a sword
>> No. 14932
[X] Ask her about her feelings for Sakuya.
[X] Tell her about what happened last night with Sakuya.
>> No. 14934
[x] "Perhaps you could show me some sword techniques sometime. I could use a few pointers."
>> No. 14935
Sleep now~

New thread tomorrow, I hope. I'm working this weekend but I should have a little more time for writing.
>> No. 14958
[+] Take her upstairs in silence.
>> No. 14961
[X] Ask her about her feelings for Sakuya.
[X] Tell her about what happened last night with Sakuya.
[x] "Perhaps you could show me some sword techniques sometime. I could use a few pointers."
>> No. 14962
>[] "Perhaps you could show me some sword techniques sometime. I could use a few pointers."

pointless write-in is pointless

[x] Take her upstairs in silence.
>> No. 14963
[X] Ask her about her feelings for Sakuya.
[X] Tell her about what happened last night with Sakuya.
>> No. 14964
>>14912
>don't be an hero.
fixed

>>14928
Maybe, but a blimp like that would be too heavy.