[Return]
Archived thread

File 121412789459.jpg - (65.82KB , 640x480 , 1211387772657.jpg ) [iqdb]
14431 No. 14431
You are driving your car after your friend to the ocean. It is midnight. And you are alone, with your loud music.
Then you suddenly spot something on the sky, it is moving. It looks like an ordinary airplane, but it is flying too low. You slow down a little, as you watch this light, and it suddenly changes its flying directions.
What the hell could it be? THAT IS NOT AN AIRPLANE!

[ ] Chase the light
[ ] HONK HONK it
[ ] Stop the car, trying to make your minds clear.
[ ] There are corners ahaed! DRIFT TIME!

>> No. 14432
ALSO: 2 hours till the next update..
>> No. 14434
FINALLY.

[x] There are corners ahaed! DRIFT TIME!

Running in the 90s in now playing in your head. Manually.
>> No. 14435
[X] Chase the light
[X] There are corners ahaed! DRIFT TIME!
>> No. 14437
[X] Chase the light
[X] There are corners ahaed! DRIFT TIME!
I can support this.
>> No. 14438
No.
>> No. 14439
Holy Shit, so it begins.
[X] Chase the light
[X] There are corners ahaed! DRIFT TIME!
>> No. 14440
[x] There are corners ahaed! DRIFT TIME!
[x] HONK HONK it
>> No. 14441
[X] Chase the light
[x] HONK HONK it
>> No. 14442
File 121413217392.jpg - (90.92KB , 800x600 , saguya2.jpg ) [iqdb]
14442
{X} HONK HONK it
{X} There are corners ahaed! DRIFT TIME!
>> No. 14443
[x] There are corners ahaed! DRIFT TIME!
[x] HONK HONK it
>>14442
At least now you have enough material to draw.
>> No. 14445
Oh my god. YES.

[X] Chase the light
[X] There are corners ahaed! DRIFT TIME!
>> No. 14446
[x] There are corners ahaed! DRIFT TIME!
[x] HONK HONK it
>> No. 14447
File 121413476896.gif - (191.50KB , 512x384 , whoa_hey_sister.gif ) [iqdb]
14447
[x] Chase the light
[x] There are corners ahaed! DRIFT TIME!

oh fuck
>> No. 14448
[ ] Chase the light

[ ] HONK HONK it

[ ] There are corners ahaed! DRIFT TIME!
>> No. 14449
my god, this is the only story active right now

[x] There are corners ahaed! DRIFT TIME!

DRIFTAN & GRAZAN
>> No. 14450
[X] There are corners ahaed! DRIFT TIME!
Street of Fire
>> No. 14451
Where are my cupcakes, Saguya? Two hours have passed!
>> No. 14452
File 121413802322.jpg - (87.95KB , 1024x768 , what.jpg ) [iqdb]
14452
What.
>> No. 14453
[ ] Chase the light
[ ] HONK HONK it
[ ] Stop the car, trying to make your minds clear.
[ ] There are corners ahaed! DRIFT TIME!

PRESS EVERY BUTTON
EVERY TIME
>> No. 14454
What?

[X] HONK HONK it

Nothing to HONK HONK about.
>> No. 14455
Now you really done it, Saguya.
>> No. 14456
FUCK YESS! DELICIOUS CORNERS AHEAD!! You're in third gear, you're pushing the accelerator as hard as you can. You're closing to the first corner. You let the pedal a little and you're steering a little right, then you're using the handbrake a little, then you steer to the left. the cars back is just going crazy. The wheels are screaming. It is a fucking good feeling. The smell of the tyres. YESS! Then suddenly your cell phone rings. You take a little back after the third 'chained corner drift' to see who's callin'. It is your EX-girlfriend. When you see her number your mind goes in a rage. But fuck now your off road. You're in panic now. Everything goes too fast. You're all thoughts are now to slow down. You press the break, but it's already too late, your fathers car hit the tree. Your mind goes blank for a moment. You can't see anything.
>> No. 14458
>>14456
Just a couple of seconds after this, you wake up, your head is on the steering wheel pressing againts the horn. HONK! You get off the horn. You don't know what to think, you feel pain, but at least you did not dead. You can move your fingers your legs.. But the light that you wanted to chase, is coming in your directions now...

[ ] Scream
[ ] Run while you're screaming
[ ] Pretend to be dead
[ ] Wait till it comes closer
[ ] Press the horn. HONK HONK!!
>> No. 14459
[X] Wait till it comes closer
then
[X] Press the horn. HONK HONK!!
>> No. 14460
[ ] Press the horn. HONK HONK!!
>> No. 14461
{X} Wait till it comes closer
then
{X} Press the horn. HONK HONK!!
Surprise HONK!
>> No. 14462
[x] Scream
why do we never scream or cry?
>> No. 14463
>>14462
Ninjas.
>> No. 14464
[X] Wait till it comes closer
[X] Press the horn. HONK HONK!!

Hoo boy.
>> No. 14465
[x] Press the horn. HONK HONK!!
>> No. 14466
[X] Wait till it comes closer
[X] Press the horn. HONK HONK!!

Wait until you see the whites of its... uh... lights.
>> No. 14467
[d] Press the horn. HONK HONK!!
>> No. 14468
[ ] Wait till it comes closer
[ ] Turn on hi-beams, light emergency flashers, pop the trunk, rev the engine, and HONK HONK HONK HONK!!
>> No. 14471
[X] Wait till it comes closer
[X] Press the horn. HONK HONK!!
>> No. 14473
[x] Wait till it comes closer
[x] Press the horn. HONK HONK!!
>> No. 14474
[ ] Run while you're screaming
WE CAN'T STOP HERE, THIS IS BAT COUNTRY
>> No. 14481
[x] Pretend to be dead
>> No. 14488
[x] Hold Shift for focused movement.
>> No. 14502
can i has updates?
>> No. 14507
So this is going nowhere.
>> No. 14510
>>14507

SILENCE, FOOL.
>> No. 14513
[X] Run while you're screaming
>> No. 14515
soon it will coming! I hate this sentence:

Writing now!
>> No. 14519
As it comes closer you can see flashy colorfull lights...
You are a too scared to think, and you just had a car accident. What could it be? You don't know what to do, you press the horn. The light suddenly stops. Then you hear a girlish voice shouting:
"HEY STOP IT!"
You're shocked. The light has spoken, just what is happaning, is it an angel? Is this the death? As you trying to think about it! The horn suddenly stops working. The silence is hurting your ears..
Then she speaks again. " Thank you!"
You say:

[ ] Say hello!
[ ] What are you?
[ ] Am I dead?
[ ] Are you an angel?
>> No. 14520
[X] Say hello!
>> No. 14521
[X] What are you?
>> No. 14523
[X] Are you an angel?
>> No. 14525
{X} Say hello!
>> No. 14526
[X] What are you?
>> No. 14527
[ ] Am I dead?
>> No. 14528
>>14519

Write-in time!

[X]Wut.
>> No. 14529
[ ] Say hello!
>> No. 14531
[x] Are you an angel?

it is the death
>> No. 14533
>>14431
........

What the hell.
>> No. 14535
>>14519
>The text is hurting your eyes..
[X] Are you an angel?
>> No. 14536
[X] honk some more
>> No. 14537
[X] Are you an angel?

Aww, how sweet.
>> No. 14538
[x] You're welcomed
>> No. 14539
...

[X] HONK HONK
>> No. 14540
[x] Say hello!
[x] What are you?
>> No. 14542
The votes are tied! I just can't decide..
>> No. 14544
[X] Are you an angel?
>> No. 14545
>>14542
Roll a dice.
And write longer posts.
>> No. 14547
"Are you an angel?" you ask, still not knowing what it could be. After a short pause she starts laughing.
"No, you silly!" she manages to say it, while she is laughing. " I'm a devil." As she says it, a cold shiver runs down your spine.
Then the light suddenly disappears from your sight. Where could it be??
"Where are you?" you shout. In the next moment, the light is beside the car.
The answer to your question comes too suddenly: "I'm here" she giggles. As you turn your head to the left, you can see 2 red eyes in the dark. Oh shit you think you're fucked now!
Then she speaks again. " Who are you? And what's this funny smell?" But you're so frightened, that you just can't say a word.
But then you realize it. The car is burning. You're trying to get out of the car, you're too much paniced, you act instinctively. You try to open the door. But it simply don't opens, then you want to want to out trough the broken windshield. But the seating belt is holding you back. You take it off, and as fast as you can you get out. You're staying in a dark forest now. You run about 20meters then you stop and you look back at the car. It is burning quite well now, but then you see the devil the flames lights her. And she's floating in the air. The fear gives you no other choice to your mind, but to run! As fast as you can! You turn away. And you're about to start running, but she appears in front of you. Damn how could she be so fast?
You're scream like a pig that is about to cut off. You feel that is the end. the devil will kill you. And she begans to speak again
"Hey, don't sceam! I've just asked something. You're a funny guy. I'm Flandre Scarlett. It is nice to meet you! Who are you?
You slowly began to calm yourself down...

[ ] Introduce yourself.
[ ] Run and scream!
[ ] Scream and run!
[ ] Fuck Flandre! Get back to the car and try to save your fathers car.
[ ] Don't say anything!
>> No. 14548
You have time till tomorrow. I will be here about six or seven o'clock in the evening. It depends on when I finish at my work..
>> No. 14549
[X] Introduce yourself.
[X] Ask to see her insurance information.
>> No. 14550
[x] Introduce yourself.
[X] Ask to see her insurance information.
>> No. 14551
[X] Run and scream!
[X] Scream and run!

BEST OPTIONS
>> No. 14552
[X] Introduce yourself.
[X] Fuck Flandre!

There's only one move to make here.
>> No. 14553
[x] Run and scream!
[x] Scream and run!
>> No. 14554
{X} Introduce yourself.
{X} Ask to see her insurance information.
lol ok
>> No. 14555
[X] Introduce yourself.
It's just a car. Cars don't matter.
>> No. 14556
[x] Don't say anything!
Then,
[x] Introduce yourself.

Also...why didn't the car explode after getting away?
>> No. 14557
[x] Introduce yourself.
[x] Ask to see her insurance information.
>> No. 14558
[X] Introduce yourself.
[X] Ask to see her insurance information.
lol, we are fucked.
Flandre going for a walk in the middle of the night.
>> No. 14561
[ ] Fuck Flandre! Get back to the car and try to save your fathers car.
>> No. 14563
[X] Introduce yourself.
[X] Fuck Flandre!

That's what I thought of too.
Anyway, let's get game over already so this monstrosity ends.
>> No. 14565
[x] Introduce yourself.
>> No. 14568
[X] Introduce yourself.
[X] Ask to see her insurance information.
>> No. 14570
Wow.

This is...this is bad. I mean, this is seriously bad.

This is as close to fanfiction.net as this board has ever gotten.
>> No. 14574
>>14570

You don't get much out of self-referential irony and in-jokes.

In fact, you don't get very much of anything.

Except loneliness.
>> No. 14575
[x] Run and scream!
[x] Scream and run!
>> No. 14576
[x] Run and scream!
[x] Scream and run!
>> No. 14577
[X] Fuck Flandre !!

Now I want to see Saguya writing H-scene. Goddammit.
>> No. 14579
>>14577
Already fapping.
>> No. 14580
[X] Introduce yourself.

then

[X] Run and scream!
>> No. 14581
WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS HY
>> No. 14584
>>14581
Sakuya Tripfag is HY's alter ego?
Perfect elegant Meido?
>> No. 14585
>>14584

Perfect trolling trip.
It's oddly contained in /sdm/ as well.

How suspicious...
>> No. 14586
Where's my H-scene?
>> No. 14587
[X] Introduce yourself.
>> No. 14589
okay writing now!

ALSO: I have some language problems, and some other personal problems at home, but don't bother with it..
>> No. 14590
>>14589
Hooray!
>> No. 14591
[x] Run and scream!
[x] Scream and run!
She's gonna swat us like the pesky insect we are.
>> No. 14598
[ ] Introduce yourself. - this was the only winning option
[ ] Run and scream! you run but because the car explodes you die in the flames..
[ ] Scream and run! Flandre would kill you..
[ ] Fuck Flandre! Get back to the car and try to save your fathers car. Same as Run and scream..
[ ] Don't say anything! You were annoying, Flandre just leaves you there..

ALSO: I'm now searching for a picture now, after I found a good one, I will update..
>> No. 14601
File 121425565985.jpg - (260.06KB , 615x700 , 3ad90044.jpg ) [iqdb]
14601
I-I, it is nice to meet you! You would say your name, but the car suddenly explodes in the background. This much from your father's car. The flames hit the air high, and you get to the land because of the shock wave of the explosion. You feel the unbearable heat of it.. If it did not succeed first time to die, it would be now your real end.. But no!
Oh God, you're an eternal survivor!
Flandre stands only and watches the explosion. "Wow! Fireworks!" she turns to you " Fireworks are fun you know!"
"Well I'm Anonymous." you say, as you're standing up from the ground "Erm, what are you doing here?"
"Oh! I was looking for my big sister, she went into a black thing, and she disappeared. And I was really worried, and I went after her, but I've lost her sight. Then I saw you with that thing, as you crushed that tree!" as she speaks, her wings are moving up and down, you can't help yourself, but you're confused by those crystals on her wings they're gleaming colorfully.
"Hey! Are you listening to me?" she looks at you questioning.
But the only thing that you manage to say is:
"It's beuntiful.."
"What? What is beuntiful?"
"Your wings..."
"Really??" she says with a blushing face.
"Yes."
"Really, really? now her face is turning even redder.
"They're very beuntiful!"
"Oh thanks" she says turning her back on you, probably to hide her blushing face.

Seven minutes pass in dumb silence..

[ ] Break the silence ask her, where is she from?
[ ] Break the silence, suggest you to find her sister.
[ ] Wait till she speaks.
[ ] Grab her hands.
>> No. 14602
>>14598
What kind of update is...
Oh, nvm.
>> No. 14603
>>14601
[ ] Grab her hands.
DO IT DO IT DO IT
>> No. 14604
[ ] Break the silence ask her, where is she from?
>> No. 14605
[x] Break the silence ask her, where is she from?
>> No. 14606
[X] Break the silence ask her, where is she from?
ALSO: break her eggs.
>> No. 14607
[X] Break the silence, suggest you to find her sister.
>> No. 14608
See you tomorrow! I will try to improve the quality and to speed things up a little.. But it's fucking hard to write stories in a foreing language.
>> No. 14610
[x] Ruffle her wings
>> No. 14612
[X] Break the silence, suggest you to find her sister.
haha, awesome.
>> No. 14615
[ x ] Break the silence, suggest you to find her sister.

IS THIS SAME EASY MODE!
>> No. 14621
>>14608

I am positively suprised by seeing Sakuya tripfag actually taking it seriously. Probably I ought to enter some encouraging words here, but, well, Anon's watch never ceases, and surely, encouraging Sakuya tripfag wouldn't augemnt my already poor relatioships with their mass. Though I certainly have to agree with one thing, be it said by STF or not. It surely is harder on us, foreigners to write in the verastile language that english is.
>> No. 14622
>>14615

What?

Oh, wait. I see. Right.

[X] Break the silence, suggest you to find her sister.
>> No. 14625
>>14621
As long as you write, you blonde nigger, i love you.
If you stop writing, you can go to hell for all i care.
>>14608
If you are a unsure, dictionary is your friend. Or just ask some people, someone will be kind enough to answer you.
>> No. 14629
>>14625
>As long as you write, you blonde nigger, i love you.
>If you stop writing, you can go to hell for all i care.

It shall become my fall-asleep thought, the wondering if I should feel offended by that or not. But, after all, don't I feel the same? As long as you vote, I love you, but should you start ignoring my efforts to bring you marvelous, sweet miko goodness, I would cease to care about anything you say. A mutual undestandment it is, then, I guess?
>> No. 14631
>As long as you vote, I love you, but should you start ignoring my efforts to bring you marvelous, sweet miko goodness
Your Reimu is pure love, but that was before you changed how you write, we shall have to see how she is now. I cannot judge yet, i need to see more of her, best is another Reimu Route.
Every Route is a Reimu Route after all.
Probably the only thing that draws me back to your LA every time i quit.
>> No. 14633
Oh man, how could I lose Sakuyatripfag first thread?
>> No. 14640
>>14629
>>14621

I don't trust this man. Disregard him, he sucks cocks.
>> No. 14748
File 121436610574.jpg - (176.41KB , 704x1584 , 1214362786553.jpg ) [iqdb]
14748
>> No. 14756
As the flames of the burning car start to decrease the light starts fading,.And this wonderful sight starts disappearing from your sight as it is growing dark The.cute little girl, in red dress.
"Flandre... what you would say to it, if I would help you to find your sister?"
"Would you?" she says it with a shy voice
"Yes of course."
She turns back to you, "oh Anonymous you're so kind. You know, I am really worried about my sister, she always goes to fight and I never know if she would return home" as she says this, tears start falling from her eyes.
Please don't cry!" you try to confort her. You reach out both of your hands to hug her, but suddenly, you hear some voice behind you, between the trees.
Flandre freezes. Then you hear those voices again but this time it got closer. You look back. Beside the burning wreck you bear. A big one.
"Flan.." but as you would turn back to her, you see that she already disappeared.
"Mr. Bear. Did you see my sister?" as you turn back again, you see Flandre is talking to a bear. The bear grumbles at her. But she stays there calmly
"Rawr Rawr!" Flandre responds to the bear. You look suprised, maybe she can talk to animals? Also she is so cute. You smile at her, but no!!
"FLANDRE, IT IS GOING TO ATTACK YOU, RUUUN!!" you shout, but it is already too late...

cont..
>> No. 14757
>he turns back to you, "oh Anonymous you're so kind.
We need a vote for another Name.
>> No. 14758
>>14757

This anon speaks the truth
>> No. 14759
File 121441060933.png - (367.02KB , 677x783 , 1209922009678.png ) [iqdb]
14759
>>14756
The bear attacks her, with it's claw. You close your eyes, because you do not want to see it..
"So Mr bear, you won't want to help me.." you hear her voice again. Hooray!!She didn't die. You open your eyes, and you began to run towards her, you're only thoughts now to grab her hands and run away from here. Because of the next attack, her hat falls down onto the land. You can see her luminous golden hair..
"You're a BAD BEAR!" she shouts at the bear, her voice is now angry. Same time the crystals on her wings are starting to shine. It makes you blind for a couple of seconds, because of this you trip in a trunk, and you get to the ground.
You hear the sounds of a great explosion. As.your eye starts getting used to the darkness again, you can see severel firespots, and this part of the forest is totally destroyed.
"Hey Anonymous! Are you alright?" she asks you worriedly. She is standing in front of you now.
"Yes, I'm alright! And you?" you responds to her, a little bit unsure. But you're fine although you have some scratces on your arms, but you were lucky. The place where you've fallen, the ground was soft, and there weren't any rocks as well.
"I'm fine! she answers to your question, with a wide smile on her face. " Shall we go now?"
You would answer, but you hear the sound of steps. It's coming in your direction. Then..
"Flandre Scarlet!" you hear a voice of a women, but because it's still dark you can't see her.

[ ] Hide Flandre away behind your back
[ ] Hide yourself
[ ] Stay silent.
[ ] Say hello!
>> No. 14760
[X]Ask flandre if she recognize the voice
>> No. 14761
[X] Hide Flandre away behind your back
MR. BEAR DIED FOR OUR SINS AGAIN
>> No. 14762
[x] Stay silent.
>> No. 14766
I don't plan to give a name for Anon, because it will have a meaning..
>> No. 14770
[x] Stay silent.
>> No. 14789
[X] Hide Flandre away behind your back
>> No. 14793
[X] Hide Flandre away behind your back
It'll look like Anonymous has Flan-wings.
>> No. 14801
[ ] Hide Flandre away behind your back

Moe moe Flan-chan.
>> No. 14802
[x] Hide Flandre away behind your back

complete with comical *swoosh* noise
>> No. 14816
>>14759

[ x ] Hide Flandre away behind your back
>> No. 14820
I go sleep.. tomorrow there will be an update, but now I'm too tired to write.

ALSO: the story has some connections with HY's VN..
>> No. 14821
>>14820

Fuck yeah, crossover.
>> No. 14822
>>14820

SUFFER NOTT THE CSEUSE OF WAERINEINNESS
>> No. 14824
>>14820
Fuck yes, Anonymous meets Belmonymous.
>> No. 14846
[x] Say hello like they do in Japan!
>> No. 14854
>>14851

Well, not anymore...
>> No. 14863
>ALSO: the story has some connections with HY's VN..
What? Don't tell me there are vampires in the story
>> No. 14875
[X] Hide Flandre away behind your back

Yes, there are wings attached to my ass. So what?
>> No. 14879
>>14824 NO he can't meet with Belmonyous!!
>>14846 No H-Scene yet, it would be too early..
>>14863 You mean the first vampire? No, I won't have that kind of idea, but you will eventually find out what I meant..

ALSO: I hate my horrible, shitty job.

There will probably be no writing happening tonight. My apologies.
>> No. 14880
>>14879
>>14874

I see what you did there, Saguya.
>> No. 14881
I do not know it yet that who could be there. But I have chosen two possible person.

So I let you decide it:
[ ] Funny continue
[ ] Not so funny continue
>> No. 14882
>>14879
See, did there, etc.
>> No. 14883
>>14879
You do realize that you're just adding weight to the theory that we're the same person?
>> No. 14884
[x] Funny continue

Although I have no clue what the fuck I'm picking, I choose "funny continue".
>> No. 14885
>>14881
>[ ] Funny continue
>[ ] Not so funny continue

Well, I do believe we need some sort of plot first.
>> No. 14886
>>14883
Quit talking to yourself and go get some rest, HY.
>> No. 14887
>>14883

Exactly the same thing you have done there, HY. Now stop talking to yourself.
>> No. 14888
[x] Funny continue
>> No. 14889
>>14883 If Anon thinks that, then he is some AWESOME DUMBASS, or a 2/10 TROLL..

Also:
[ ] Funny continue "Your crystals must be worth millions of yens"
[ ] Not so funny continue "Your blood that I must have!"
>> No. 14890
[x] Funny continue "Your crystals must be worth millions of yens"
>> No. 14891
[ ] Funny continue
>> No. 14892
>>14883
HY has split personalities

>[11:23pm]Joins: HY (~chatzilla@Rizon-19EE6E41.range86-157.btcentralplus.com) Clone: Perfect_Meido «17 users »
>> No. 14893
>[] Funny continue "Your crystals must be worth millions of yens"
how does anon know what yen is?
>> No. 14894
[ ] Funny continue "Your crystals must be worth millions of yens"
>> No. 14899
[ ] Funny continue "Your crystals must be worth millions of yens"

Everyone knows Saguya = HY
>> No. 14901
[X] Not so funny continue "Your blood that I must have!"

I'LL JUST USE MORE OF YOURS TO UNDO STF'S LITTLE STORY.
>> No. 14902
[ ] Funny continue "Your crystals must be worth millions of yens"
JA I AM MADE OF BUTTER AND YOU ARE WORTH 2K MONIES
>> No. 14903
[X] Funny continue "Your crystals must be worth millions of yens"

Little girls have all the money, after all.
>> No. 14913
Okay!
Hide Flandre behind you, in funny modo won!
6 minutes and I am ready..
>> No. 14927
>6 minutes

ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 14933
>>14913

>6 minutes

DOING IT WRONG.
>> No. 14936
searching for the right picture and update..
>> No. 14937
File 121460326221.png - (19.67KB , 600x500 , 1210548737787.png ) [iqdb]
14937
You and Flandre turns almost in the same moment towards the source of the sound, that just comes closer and closer to you. There is tense silence in the destroyed forest. The sound of the approaching woman's steps, they cause pain for your ears. As she passes by a firespot, you catch sight of her dresses. Her dresses are red and white, then she's covered in dark again. She begins to speak again:
"Little Mistress you aren't supposed to be here. Why did you come here?"
You look at Flandre. "Do you know her?" you ask.
"Yes, I know her!" Flandre answers worriedly for you.
"Yes she knows where do I live, or what my name is.." then there is a little pause between her words "in Gensokyo..." she begans to laugh, an evil laugh, as if a great plan would have occurred to her... " HAHAHAHA!"
"Flandre?" you ask. But she doesn't reply. She just stays beside you, motionlessly...You turn to the direction of the approaching woman "Hey! What are you trying to do with her?"
"Human, you aren't supposed to be here as well, I will let you go... for now."
"No I'm staying! Tell me what are you going to do with her" you ask
"Human, you aren't supposed to be here as well, I will let you go... for now."
"No I'm staying!" you shout" Just tell me what are you going to do with her?" you ask, but this time your voice is calmer
“Well if you want to die so badly. I don’t mind.” She begans to laugh again, but this time it is like a mad mans laugh. You grab Flandre’s hand. You feel that her hands are shaking. She’s squeezing your hand fucking hard, it almost hurts. You close your eyes for a moment, and as you open it you see that the women stays before you. You hide Flandre behind you... She looks down to Flandre’s wings.
“Those crystals must be worth billions of yens, I need them!” she giggles “ So I must kill you Flandre-chan!” her voice changes to even more devilish “DIE DIE LITTLE FLAN-CHAN! There is no Remilia, who could save you now! HAHAHAHAHA!!! YENS BILLIONS OF YENS!”
“No way!” you shout “ I won’t let you to hurt Flandre!”

[ ] Let her do as she want
[ ] Tacke her
[ ] Trow a rock on her
[ ] Help!!!!!!!!
>> No. 14938
[ ] Tacke her
>> No. 14939
[ ] Help!!!!!!!!
>> No. 14940
[X] SPLIT YOUR LUNGS WITH BLOOD AND THUNDER
[X] WHEN YOU SEE THE RED-WHITE
>> No. 14941
File 121460374222.jpg - (134.53KB , 522x586 , 1199377727309.jpg ) [iqdb]
14941
[ ] Tacke her
>> No. 14942
[X] Tacke her
>> No. 14943
[X] Trow a rock on her
Rocks are awesome.
>> No. 14944
[X] "Yens are not that goodly Flandre is innocent!" Throw a rock on her and take Flan-chan away for help looking
>> No. 14945
[X] Tacke her
then
[X] Trow a rock on her
Because target is too close to fire!
>> No. 14946
[ ] Tacke her
>> No. 14947
This is getting bizarre.
>> No. 14948
>>14947

You expected anything less?
>> No. 14949
[ ] Tacke her
>> No. 14950
[X] Tacke her
Tacke that bitch
[X] SPLIT YOUR LUNGS WITH BLOOD AND THUNDER
[X] WHEN YOU SEE THE RED-WHITE
>> No. 14951
File 121461016755.jpg - (142.02KB , 458x457 , Reimu1.jpg ) [iqdb]
14951
>>14950
>> No. 14952
>[ ] Trow a rock on her

STILL DOING IT WRONG.
>> No. 14953
[x] HEEEAAALP!
>> No. 14954
[x] Let her do as she want
the best way to act is not to act
>> No. 14955
Is this some MiG reloaded?
>> No. 14956
>>14955
[x] Call out for Sakuya
>> No. 14957
[X] Jump
>> No. 14959
[+] Rape the Mikos
>> No. 14960
[a] Throw a rock on her
>> No. 14965
[X] SPLIT YOUR LUNGS WITH BLOOD AND THUNDER
[X] WHEN YOU SEE THE RED-WHITE
>> No. 14972
[x] Take Flandre and run away.
i'm sure we can outrun a highly trained youkai exterminator.
>> No. 14974
[X] SPLIT YOUR LUNGS WITH BLOOD AND THUNDER
[X] WHEN YOU SEE THE RED-WHITE
>> No. 14995
[X] SPLIT YOUR LUNGS WITH BLOOD AND THUNDER
[X] WHEN YOU SEE THE RED-WHITE
YES.
>> No. 15031
cupcakes?
>> No. 15032
>>15031

HY went to bed a while ago.
>> No. 15033
[X] SPLIT YOUR LUNGS WITH BLOOD AND THUNDER
[X] WHEN YOU SEE THE RED-WHITE
YEEAAAAAAAA
>> No. 15035
Writing now... so motherfucking 7 minutes again...
>> No. 15036
>>15035
Hooray!
HY is awake.
>> No. 15038
>>15036 I am not HY, you little dumbass...
>> No. 15041
File 121475779421.jpg - (144.39KB , 417x380 , saguyarage.jpg ) [iqdb]
15041
>>15038
>> No. 15043
>>15041

hahaha wow
>> No. 15044
File 121475866720.png - (61.35KB , 272x187 , mad miko reimu.png ) [iqdb]
15044
You tackle the priestess.She falls down onto the land and bumps his head into a stone. She loses her consciousness from the hit, but just for a few seconds. You think fast, you grab Flandre's hand, and you run. But no. She just doesn't move. She's so little and you can't lift her up.
"Flandre! We must run away! Hey snap out of it!" But she just doesn't react any of your trying.
"Donate! Yens.. I need money! please.." you hear the sound of the miko silently. You look back and you see that she's already stood up. You try to tackle her again, but this time she was prepared, she dodges your attack.She gains a little distance, and she begans to laugh...
"Ha ha ha! You naive human. You didn't thought that you could defeat me, REIMU HAKUREI, so easily.." you see her as her feet rise away from the soil. "She already felt into my trap. You know. I like mens who conceive of themselves as heroic. I really like to destroy their dreams..." as her last word was over, she disappears in the darkness.
You run back to Flandre, but she appears beside you on the way and pushes a paper onto your forehead. Then she disappears again. You hear her whispering something, then you suddenly freezes. You can't move.
"Just what the hell did you do with me?" you shout. Then you see her before you.
"The same with Flandre.." she says "But your name from now on is silence!" as she saying these words, she moves her face closer to you, just inches between you two. She gives a kiss your lips. You see that she does but you don't feel anything. Maybe it's because, you're under the effect of some spell. "Hmm.. I take you back into my shrine if I made it with Flandre"
"Don't hurt her, you bitch!" you would say, but no sound comes out from your mouth...
The miko turns back to Flandre. " Now let's see those crystals! I am very curious how much they may be worth.."

Then suddenly a silver knife appears on the land before her legs.
"Oh? Sakuya, you padded bitch! Where are you?" but no answers coming to her question... just more knives appearing everywhere around her. She takes out a paper and murmurs a spell. And the knives can't reach her. She made a barrier.
"You're not enough fast, Miss Armpit miko..." you see Sakuya the maid behind the priestess. She's holding a knife to the miko's neck. "I've got you!"
"I wouldn't be so sure..." Reimu slowly disappears from the squeeze of Sakuya's arms. Then Reimu appears behind her and she attacks the maid with her orbs... The orbs exploding right behind the maid. You see that something from her hand falling down to the ground. Because of the strength of the explosion she bumps into you. And you both fell on the ground. She is lying on you. She takesthe magical paper down from your forehead.
"Now you can move again. I need your help" she says on a wishpering voice...

[ ] Do you have a plan?
[ ] Just ignore Sakuya and charge on the miko, giving your all power to this final attack
[ ] I've got a plan.
>> No. 15054
[ ] Do you have a plan?

Oshiete, Sakuya-sensei!
>> No. 15058
[ ] Do you have a plan?
>> No. 15059
[X] Do you have a plan?
>> No. 15063
[X] Do you have a plan?

YAY! Defeat the Waki Miko!
>> No. 15064
>>15044
IS DAT SUM DOOM?

[ x ] Do you have a plan?
>> No. 15066
huh?
[x] Do you have a plan?
>> No. 15067
[ ] Just ignore Sakuya and charge on the miko, giving your all power to this final attack
REVENGE FOR DADDY'S CAR
>> No. 15072
[ ] Do you have a plan?
>> No. 15117
okay writing tomorrow night
>> No. 15120
>>15117
No, we demand you be writing when HY claims to have gone to sleep. After three days or so that should prove you're not him and he's not you.
DO IT!
>> No. 15122
>>15120

You're making it too easy on HY.

>>15117

how does a sakuya tripfag know what spoiler tags is?
>> No. 15125
SAKUYA! SAKUYA! HEY! HEY SAKUYA!

I was wondering if you could suggest a good name for the Touhou VN in the making. Should be something like Touhou: _____ _____ _____, though you can use as many words as you like. Try to make it sound Touhou-ey!

Other suggestions are also welcome, if you know what I mean!
>> No. 15144
File 121480933818.jpg - (70.54KB , 750x631 , HY NOTE.jpg ) [iqdb]
15144
>>15120
>> No. 15153
>>15120 Hmm.. and I should prove it.. Fucking NO!
>> No. 15156
>>15144
I am stunned that this exists.
>> No. 15157
>>15144

Oh...wow.
>> No. 15166
>>15144

I lol'd.
>> No. 15307
>>15144


Hahaha oh wow
>> No. 15358
he Sakuya!jOmBcI54aU!!WwAwN5BJHj
i can't say that i miss you but this la needs some updates
>> No. 15359
Updates where?
>> No. 15384
>>15382

No updates today, most likely.
>> No. 15394
I wouldn't be so sure Mr Anon. I am writing now..
I think it will be ready in one hour.
>> No. 15399
>>15394
>one hour.

Too late for me. Darn. Will read tomorrow.
>> No. 15403
>>15394

Hooray!
>> No. 15407
File 121495226064.jpg - (215.50KB , 600x450 , Sakuya Izayoi030.jpg ) [iqdb]
15407
Sakuya lies on you. You can feel her breasts pushed againt yours.You look into her beautiful blue eyes. For a moment you forget about everything. You wish this moment could be etarnal. But that crazy miko's voice destroys your dreams:
"Was that all Miss Sakuya Izayoi?" then her voice changes, she is whispering something...
"I have a plan!" Sakuya whisps it to your ear, then you feel a knife in your hand. "I will distract her, and you sneak behind her.."
"Erm..Okay" you reply, but she already disappeared from your sight... You see Reimu is attacking something in the dark. You get up and you begin to move slowly. Slowly and silent.
You're getting closer, just one more feet. But your luck left you. You step on a branch and it gives a loud crack.
The miko turns back faster than you thought.
"BOO!" she shouts at you. But the knife in your hand, hits her. And the crazy miko fells on the ground.
Sakuya runs back to you. She searches for something on the ground.
"Ah I found it!" she says to herself, then she turns to you "without my clock she I would be dead now.."
"Did I killed her?" you say.The thoughts that you've killed her just reaches your brain now.
"No, you didn't. Her spell on Flandre is still active."
"Th-thank you! I'm realieved."
"You're weird. You're realieved, that you didn't killed her. whom wanted to kill you?" she says, with a little surprise in her eyes.
"I just don't want to be a murderer." you say, and you move towards Flandre. You take the sealing papersoff from her. But as you take the last one off. You feel a very strong and evil aura.
"Flandre?" you ask.

[ ] Try speaking to her
[ ] Let Sakuya handle it
[ ] Hug her
[ ] Grab Sakuya's hand and run

Also: sorry for the late update, and for the low quality, I am tired.
>> No. 15409
[ ] Grab Sakuya's hand and run

I haven't read anything past the first few posts. I'm just randomly voting.
>> No. 15411
[ ] Try speaking to her
>> No. 15412
[x] Try speaking to her
>> No. 15413
[x] Let Sakuya handle it
>> No. 15416
how about some rapid plot development?
[x] Kiss her.
>> No. 15424
[ ] Try speaking to her
[ ] Let Sakuya handle it
>> No. 15427
[x] Try speaking to her
[x] Let Sakuya handle it
>> No. 15431
[X] Grab Sakuya's hand and run
>> No. 15438
[X] Dance
>> No. 15441
[x] HONK HONK
>> No. 15548
[x] Call Flandre a nigger
>> No. 15577
File 12150949582.jpg - (35.83KB , 400x450 , sakuchina beach.jpg ) [iqdb]
15577
There will be an update today.
Will be ready inside 3 hours, if not, then it will be posted tomorrow..
Because I have to go to the beach tonight.
>> No. 15579
>>15577
Beach? Don't you mean you have to dump corpses into the lake?
>> No. 15580
>>15579 Yes!
In other words I will jump into the lake..
>> No. 15581
But how should I continue?
Okay rolling a dice etc..
>> No. 15583
New thread etc..

http://www.touhouproject.com/sdm/res/15582.html