[Return]
Archived thread

File 121372438374.jpg - (57.79KB , 500x487 , fe1f0ecb32bd780ae2d37008820497fd.jpg ) [iqdb]
14099 No. 14099
Koakuma is looking up at you, eyes pleading silently.
"Yeah." You say. "Yeah Koakuma, you're right, she does need help."
Koakuma just keeps on staring.
"I know, it has to be me doesn't it?"
Koakuma hesitates then nods.
"I can't say I any love left for her. I mean, she tried to kill me." You say.
"she didn't want to"
"Then she had a funny way of showing it." You say, almost laughing.
Koakuma nestles her head against you and smiles as well.
"will you?" She asks.
You nod, sighing. "I'll help her, if she needs it. I don't know how though, what am I supposed to do?"
Koakuma's brow furrows in thought. She opens her mouth to speak but then shuts in again, seeming unsure.
"Talking to her will be a start." You say. "But what does she want, really?"
Koakuma shifts upwards in your grip, so you can feel her breath on your ear.
"she wants to serve remilia" Koakuma says. "she wants safety and security"
You nod. "I know that already."
This time it's Koakuma's turn to pat your head as she drops back from your hug. She smiles at you and settles down on her cushion again.
"Thanks Koakuma." You say "I ... I needed that."
She nods, still smiling. Then she points at her book and cocks her head at you questioningly.
You grin and shake your head. "Sorry, but still no."
Koakuma giggles and shakes her head. Then she mimes opening a book.
"Oh!" You say, feeling your face turn a little red. "You want to read now?"
She nods, picking up her book. Then she cocks her head back at you again and pats her lap.

[ ] Koakuma's lap looks comfy.
[ ] Stay here for a while but just read something instead.
[ ] Decline politely, head out of the library.
[ ] Decline, tell Koakuma she must stop being so physically forward with you.

>> No. 14100
[ ] Decline politely, head out of the library.
>> No. 14101
[X] Decline politely, head out of the library.
>> No. 14102
[x] Decline politely, head out of the library.

Sorry, babe, got a mansion to save, you know?
>> No. 14103
[X] Decline politely, head out of the library.
>> No. 14104
[X] Koakuma's lap looks comfy.

This book could teach Belmonymous a few things
>> No. 14105
[X] Decline politely, head out of the library.

We should make a note to ask to borrow that book from her sometime. It'll come in handy on the honeymoon.
>> No. 14106
[X] Decline, tell Koakuma she must stop being so physically forward with you.

If Remilia would know this, she would kill you!
Also: please continue like this, I would like to see a Sakuya GOOD END, which means to you a bad one!
>> No. 14107
[X] Koakuma's lap lo-
NONONO. Koakuma route next. Time for this will come then.
[X] Decline politely, head out of the library.
>> No. 14108
[X] Decline politely, head out of the library.

I'm surprised more people didn't pick the lap option.
>> No. 14109
[ ] Decline politely, head out of the library.

"Sorry Miss Koakuma, but I've got a maid to save...!"
>> No. 14110
[x] Koakuma's lap looks comfy.

My will is weak, but I don't give a damn!
>> No. 14111
[X] Decline politely, head out of the library.
We should go see if Remilia's done with Sakuya next.
>> No. 14112
[] Decline politely, head out of the library.
>> No. 14113
[x] Decline politely, head out of the library.

Shouldn't let Flandre wait too long.
>> No. 14114
[X] Decline politely, head out of the library.

Hope a certain maid is ready for a spankin'
>> No. 14115
[X] Koakuma's lap looks comfy.
>> No. 14116
[x] Decline politely, head out of the library.
>> No. 14117
Let's not forget our promise to Meiling. We have to go tell Remilia that Meiling will be seeing Sakuya and then go tell her it's ok to go now.
>> No. 14118
Where is HY, he is missing again.
>> No. 14120
[x] Decline politely, head out of the library.

Flan must be waiting for us.
>> No. 14121
>You decline politely, head out of the library.
But Koakuma doesn't approves your plan. Suddenly you feal that you can't move. You feel like being controlled by somebody else. Your body turns back, and you see the little devil is now a real devil! She comes closer to you.
"I'm sorry! You can't go now." She suddenly turns red looking at the book.. "I want to try everything that state in that book!"

This would be Koakuma's good ending, but Flandre saw you, and she told it to her sister, who got suddenly very angry...
>> No. 14122
>>14121
>Sakuya!jOmBcI54aU!!WwAwN5BJHj
>> No. 14123
>>14121

You are really fucking stupid
>> No. 14124
>>14121
Sakuya Tripfag is afraid of nothing, even amonst all the hate for him, he stands tall.
>> No. 14125
>>14121

<EX_Nine> Now I really want to see him make an LA.
<EX_Nine> It'd make me laugh, at least.
>> No. 14126
[x] Decline politely, head out of the library.
Nu-uh. Even if Remi now trusts us enough not to read our mind again, it's still not worth doing.
>> No. 14127
>>14125
MAKE IT HAPPEN
>> No. 14128
[ ] Koakuma's lap looks comfy.

VAGINA DENTATA. YOU WOULDN'T REST YOUR HEAD AGAINST A CHAINSAW, DON'T REST IT IN HER LAP.

[X] Decline politely, head out of the library.
>> No. 14129
>>14125
DO IT
>> No. 14130
>>14121
STF, I love you.
>> No. 14131
>>14125
FUND IT
This has to happen, you have to make it come true.
>> No. 14132
HY's taking off 7 minutes I guess.
>> No. 14133
>>14132
Sorry, I'm back and writing now. I was (and still am) doing something complicated and dangerous with my computer.
>> No. 14134
>>14133
May I ask why, out of curiosity?

Then again people will bitch at me for making you waste time.
>> No. 14135
>>14133
Once Sakuya Tripfag starts his own LA:Saguyas Adventures you will have enough time to fix your pc.
>> No. 14136
>>14133

Installing something? Security software?
>> No. 14137
>>14133
FYI: chainsaws and metal pipes are better for fending off zombies than a computer.
>> No. 14138
>>14099
Clueless Anon is apparently clueless.
>> No. 14139
>>14133
Seems like something went awry.
>> No. 14140
Okay, now I'm writing. Sorry about that.

Will go overtime on the pure adrenaline of pulling some seriously technical wizardry out of my ass just now.
>> No. 14141
>>14140
HOORAY!
>> No. 14142
You look down at Koakuma's lap. Her legs folded under her, soft flesh of her thighs just waiting as the perfect pillow for you. The cushion is even in exactly the right place. But no, you can't. However lovely Koakuma may be, your faith, and your time, must be employed elsewhere.
"Sorry Koakuma." You say. "I have things to do."
She just keeps on smiling, nodding her slow nod at you in reply. She gives you a little wave and returns to her book. You bid her good bye and then manage to tear your eyes away before you start wondering if she's going to slip a hand down her skirt.
That ever-useful little green blob appears again once you turn away, leading you faithfully back to the entrance of the library. It's a pity you don't understand how things like this work, magic is far beyond you. You remember when Patchouli tried to explain vampiric magic to you but it went completely over your head. Maybe she could teach some magic one day, if only to impress Remilia with.

When you reach the library doors and swing them open, Flandre leaps out from the side.
"Boo!" She shouts.
"Hello little Flan." You say, ruffling her hair.
"You were supposed to jump!" She says, frowning and pouting.
You laugh. "Well, I think I've had enough surprises lately."
Flandre just looks up at you for a moment. "Maybe you have." She says, turning away.
"What?" You say, stunned by the difference in her tone.
Flandre turns back to you, grinning again. "Race you to sister's room! Last one there has to go get tea!" Flandre bounds off down the corridor, turning back at you to laugh as you just stand there in surprise for a second.

"Flan ... oh, dammit." You mutter, finding your feet and racing after her.

[ ] "No flying! Flying is cheating!" Call after her.
[ ] Let her win.
[ ] Try to catch up.
[ ] RUN RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN YOU CAN'T CATCH ME I'M THE BELMONT MAN.
[ ] Ignore her challenge, go get tea anyway.
[ ] Find a shortcut.
[ ] Tackle Flandre.
>> No. 14143
[x] RUN RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN YOU CAN'T CATCH ME I'M THE BELMONT MAN.
TRACE
ON
>> No. 14144
[x] "No flying! Flying is cheating!" Call after her.
[x] RUN RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN YOU CAN'T CATCH ME I'M THE BELMONT MAN.
>> No. 14145
[X] RUN RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN YOU CAN'T CATCH ME I'M THE BELMONT MAN.
>> No. 14146
[X] "No flying! Flying is cheating!" Call after her.
[X] Try to catch up.
[X] RUN RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN YOU CAN'T CATCH ME I'M THE BELMONT MAN.
[X] Find a shortcut.

Clutching at every single straw to win.
>> No. 14147
[ ] RUN RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN YOU CAN'T CATCH ME I'M THE BELMONT MAN.
>> No. 14148
X] RUN RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN YOU CAN'T CATCH ME I'M THE BELMONT MAN.
>> No. 14149
[X] "No flying! Flying is cheating!" Call after her.
[X] Try to catch up.
[X] RUN RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN YOU CAN'T CATCH ME I'M THE BELMONT MAN.
[X] Find a shortcut.
But in the end
[X] Let her win.
and get that tea!!
>> No. 14150
[ ] "No flying! Flying is cheating!" Call after her.
>> No. 14151
[x] RUN RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN YOU CAN'T CATCH ME I'M THE BELMONT MAN.
>> No. 14152
[X] RUN RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN YOU CAN'T CATCH ME I'M THE BELMONT MAN.

Shame we didn't get to see too much of Flan's other side this playthrough.
Oh well, there's always next time.

...or, the time after the time after the time after the next time.
>> No. 14153
Writing now before my adrenaline runs out.
>> No. 14154
I'm having a QUALITY moment here. Tomorrow I will not fuck with my computer while trying to write and then draw it out so I'm too tired to make sentences right.

Back tomorrow.
>> No. 14155
>>14154
Ok, off to bed I go!
>> No. 14156
>>14154

Saw that coming.
>> No. 14157
>>14154
10/10
>> No. 14158
File 121374423350.jpg - (43.62KB , 457x316 , 1213742182824.jpg ) [iqdb]
14158
>>14157
>> No. 14162
[X] RUN RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN YOU CAN'T CATCH ME I'M THE BELMONT MAN.
>> No. 14163
Yay

Next we can do the Meiling route!
>> No. 14164
[ ] Let her win.

>>14070
>>Silver hair (Lunarian trademark, apparently)
Kaguya has black hair. Reisen has purple hair.
>>Time manipulation (Time/Space? Eternity/Temporality?)
Eirin made the potion. Kaguya drank it. Reisen did not. Beyond the Hourai Elixer, what other time/space/eternity/temporality hax do any of them have?
>>Cocky stuck-up attitude (A given)
This descrubes half of Gensokyo, Reisen not included.
>>Excellent servitude (although Sakuya's may be more fate h4x than servitude)
Kaguya serves no one. She's a spoiled princess.
>>Dislike towards humans (ZUN said it, not me)
Again, this describes half of Gensokyo.

>>They have too much in common to dismiss the theory with "LOL, they shop at the same Wal-Mart".
She has some in common with Eirin and some in common with Reisen. The only thing Sakuya has in common with Kaguya is that they are both females.
>> No. 14166
Kaguya's power of eternity is the reason why Eirin was able to make the hourai elixir. It's not like Kaguya was exactly normal before that; just not immortal.
>> No. 14167
Don't we have the stopwatch with us?
>> No. 14168
>>14167
Remi put it down on the bed here: >>13318 , then it just seemed to fade out of existence. There's no reference to whether Remi pocketed it again or whether we picked it up.
>> No. 14169
>>14168

Is our whip in the same quantum entangled state?
>> No. 14170
>Beyond the Hourai Elixer, what other time/space/eternity/temporality hax do any of them have?

Kaguya's power is "Manipulation of eternity and temporality", which Eirin and Mokou do not have, so it isn't from the Hourai Elixer. Kaguya's power works a bit like Sakuya's Luna Dail(timestop), but I think it only slows time down. It can also speed time up, I would assume.
>> No. 14171
>>14170
She can stop, slow or speed up time, and I think she can apply it in certain areas, so she can make an instantaneous moment last really long and viceversa.
>> No. 14172
>>14171
>make an instantaneous moment last really long
Oh exploitable!
>> No. 14173
>>14172
Basically, a more complete time stop. A moment stretched into an eternity. Aging in to nothingness, trapped within an eternity. A really creepy way to die. Or, the best way to make an immortal go crazy.
>> No. 14174
>>14173
As far as I know that's precisely what she did to hide Eientei.
>> No. 14175
is there anything said about this relationship between Eirin and Sakuya beyond the one line in Eirin's profile? I don't even see any kind of recognition in the game
>> No. 14176
>>14175
No. That's why I doubt there is one. Anyway, what I said about Kaguya's power being like Sakuya's was simply for comparison, as they both deal with time.
>> No. 14177
Actually if I recall correctly, Kaguya is human not Luanarian. She went to the moon before she drank the elixir and was exiled after, otherwise how did she meet Mouku who is human?
>> No. 14178
>>14177
Mokou is the daughter(?) of one of Kaguya's suitors, who was humiliated by not being able to fulfill the task he was given. Mokou stole the Hourai Elixir from the family Kaguya had stayed with. They got the Elixir from Eirin, as a bribe so they wouldn't talk about her killing the retrieval team. So, Kaguya and Mokou madn't actually met, per se.
>> No. 14179
>>14177

Never read the tale of the bamboo cutter huh?
>> No. 14180
>>14177
How can a Lunarian princess be of a race the Lunarians deem "filthy"? That in itself disproves Kaguya of being human. She would've been moonstoned to death...
>> No. 14181
File 121380655756.jpg - (25.95KB , 286x274 , lunarnite.jpg ) [iqdb]
14181
>>14180
On the moon, filthy Earthlings have their pants pulled down and they are spanked with moon rocks.
>> No. 14182
>>14181
>lunarnite.jpg
HAHAHA. OH WOW
>> No. 14183
>>14181

Oh god. Reading it in the voice makes it some much better.
>> No. 14184
In the time that it took you to get started, Flandre has already zoomed along the entire corridor. She stops at the corner and turns to you, grinning, sticking her tongue out. You return the gesture as you pick up your pace and she ducks around the corner, out of sight. When you reach where Flandre was, she's already hovering halfway down the next corridor.

This is impossible.

You pause for just a split-second, then kick off the floor behind you and run on the balls of your feet, trying to keep light rather than slapping the ground with every footfall. You feel your feet heating up, your leg muscles straining but the gap between you and Flandre is much smaller now. She looks over her shoulder and an expression of surprise crosses her features as you actually manage to draw level with her for a moment.
"You're fast!" She says, giggling.
Your only reply is a grin, not wanting to lose the rhythm of your breathing.
"Hey!" She shouts as you round the next corner. You're on the inside and it gives you scant inches of lead. The stairs are ahead. Time to do a little experiment.

You're still just over level with Flandre when you reach the foot of the stairs. She can't possibly be flying at full speed, right? Flying to and from the Shrine felt very fast and there's no way you're running at that speed. You forget all distracting thoughts as you hit the stairs.

And jump.

One foot hits the bannister on one side and you kick off, other foot already springing from a step before you thought about it. You repeat the action again and then land with both feet on the stairs, leaping up and forwards, using your hands to propel yourself off the bannister. You land again and haul yourself up the final two steps.
"No fair!" Flandre says from behind you. You managed to block her ascent all the way up the stairs.

You start to pause for breath but you resist the urge to stop, instead letting the pain of exhaustion force you onwards, around the final corner. You crumple to a heap at the foot of Remilia's door, panting and grinning as Flandre comes into view, walking up to you. She has both feet firmly back on the floor, her arms crossed. She's frowning but she looks somewhat impressed.
"I won." You say, gasping for breath.
"Yeah." She says, nodding. "You run fast." The her face drops slightly. "Uh ..." She looks back down the corridor. "What about tea?"

[ ] Be fair, she lost. Tell her to go get it.
[ ] Gloat, tell her to go get it.
[ ] Go get tea together.
[ ] Offer to go get it anyway.
>> No. 14185
>>14184
[ ] Go get tea together.
>> No. 14186
[ ] Go get tea together.
>> No. 14187
[ ] Offer to go get it anyway.

don't forget we need to add blood
>> No. 14188
[ ] Go get tea together.
>> No. 14189
[X] Go get tea together.
We may have technically won, but only because she was holding herself back. Hardly what I would consider a true victory.

Then again, if Remi has already come back from her talk with Sakuya, this might be the only time we get to talk with her alone again for a while.
>> No. 14191
[x] Go get tea together.

>>14187
No blood in the teapot, I think Flan just has it without. Remi adds some to her own after pouring it, remember.
>> No. 14192
[X] Offer to go get it anyway.
>> No. 14193
[X] Go get tea together.

Maybe you will find Sakuya there..
>> No. 14194
[x] Go get tea together.
>> No. 14195
[x] Offer to go get it anyway.

Hohoho, just winning is enough.
>> No. 14197
[x] Offer to go get it anyway.
>> No. 14198
[x] Go get tea together while gloating

EYE AM THE STRONGEST! OH YES EYE AM!
>> No. 14199
[x] Offer to go get it anyway.
>> No. 14200
[ ] Go get tea together.
>> No. 14201
>>14193
Good idea. We can introduce her to the paddle then.

[x] Offer to go get it anyway.
>> No. 14202
[X] Go get tea together.
>> No. 14203
[X] Go get tea together.
>> No. 14204
>>14193
Sakuya is still locked in her room, and probably wheelchair bound. And she isn't coming out anytime soon.
>> No. 14205
>>14193
Sakuya, that's not funnily stupid, that's just stupid. You're losing your edge.
[x] Go get tea together.
>> No. 14206
>>14204
Waiting for her spanking. Don't forget that we promised her that once we get back she will get it hard.
Maybe Remilia can hold her down while we spank her bare ass red.
>> No. 14207
[X] Go get tea together.
This feels like a distraction. Surely we've got more important things to worry about right now?
>> No. 14208
>>14206
While you guys vote for spanking, I will vote for a Godly right hook and rapidly kicking her in the shins.
>> No. 14209
>>14208
Well, I would have suggested gluing a dildo to the seat of her wheelchair, strapping her into it, then kicking her down the hallway while telling her to "go rolling off and fuck herself".

But I can see how that might come off as a little extreme.
>> No. 14210
>>14209
I should say it is!

We planned on TAKING her wheelchair, not letting her keep it AND experience pleasure with it.
>> No. 14211
>>14207
Things are moving slowly right now.
>> No. 14212
>>14209
Too extreme.
Just strip her bend her over your knee and spank her hard until she starts to enjoy it.
That will be humiliating enough.
>> No. 14213
I think the best way to go with Sakuya is to kill her with kindness.

Physical forms of retribution may seem more immediately satisfying, but they would also be most likely expected by Sakuya. And, really, after the experience of having her beloved Mistress rage at her, a bit of physical pain would likely be nothing in comparison.

If Sakuya feels any guilt at all about what she did to us, and from what Koakuma told us that seems like it might be the case, then being nice to her is the best way to make her feel worse.

Just look how Meiling took it when we were nice to her, and she was an innocent in all of this!
Granted, she's much more kind-hearted than the maid, but still the effect should be similar.
>> No. 14214
>>14213

Anonymous can be surprisingly devious
>> No. 14215
>>14213
Her first priority is the happiness and safety of Remilia. After that comes everythin else for her, even herself. I think she knew that we would escape from the catacombs and she knew that Remilia would rage at her.
>> No. 14216
>>14213
Hmmm, tricky, tricky. That would require that Sakuya not forgive herself, otherwise she'll just accept the kindness. Though if Sakuya's the type to drown in her guilt and not forgive herself, then being kind may definitely get on her nerves.
>> No. 14217
>>14215
Sakuya doesn't cut herself as a cry for help.
She has us cut as a cry for help.
>> No. 14218
>>14215
I seriously doubt she expected it. Entirely, at any rate.
>> No. 14219
[X] Go get tea together.

Let's not appear before Remilia exhausted, panting, and sweat-drenched, and let's especially not do that with Flandre in tow.
>> No. 14220
I wonder if Sakuya even feels any guilt about what she did. She was, after all, honest with what she thought (and perhaps still thinks) was right.

The best way to treat Sakuya from now on is eternal indifference.
>> No. 14221
[X] Go get tea together.

Should only take around 7 minutes.
>> No. 14222
While we wait, anyone have the full version of the Spore creature creator that wants to take a crack at making Saguya? I just have the demo and always end up making tyranid looking beasties.
>> No. 14223
>>14220
I would think so, even if she might not admit to it.
Consider how her attitude towards us has changed. We went from being some expendable blood-bag who she could likely kill in a heartbeat without so much as an afterthought to someone she chose to confide in and who she basically said she couldn't bring herself to kill with her own hands.

Sure, she got around that by trying to kill us with a more "hands-off" approach, but I think even the fact she chose a method where our death was not 100% assured is indication that her conviction that we need to die is exactly solid. At the very least, the rational side of her seems to have lost some ground to her emotional side. Otherwise, if she were so certain that killing us was the only option left, she could have just had us finished off while we were unconscious and completely unable to defend ourselves.
>> No. 14224
Sakuya waits for you in the kitchen, because she already killed Remilia...
>> No. 14225
File 12138205005.jpg - (34.72KB , 214x213 , double rage.jpg ) [iqdb]
14225
>>14224
>> No. 14226
>>14224
When are you going to start writing that CYOA of yours?
>> No. 14227
>>14222
I have the demo, but I might be able to make something. Lemme check what it looks like...
>> No. 14228
Writing now.
>> No. 14229
"Why don't we go together, Flan?" You say, still sitting on the floor to catch your breath.
"Yeah!" She says.
You nod, trying to look like you're accepting your victory with grace. "It's more fun that way."
You pick yourself up off the floor and shake your shirt, freeing it from sticking to the sweaty patches under your arms. Running like that really wore you out.
Flandre reaches her hand up to yours, smiling at you. "Come on." She says.
You take her hand and start tottering off down the corridor, the feeling returning to your legs.

Once at the kitchen Flandre hops up onto the sideboard, sitting down and swinging her legs back and fourth.
"Tea!" She says.
You can't help but grin a little at the sight of her. If you're going to be living in this Mansion from now on, at Remilia's side, then you could ask for no better little friend than Flandre. Despite her dangerous side, she does seem to genuinely like you.
You manage to pull out a chair and slump down in it next to her.
"Still tired?" Flandre asks.
You nod.
"Then, tea!" Flandre says, suddenly launching herself from her sitting position, gliding through the air and twisting downwards, one hand switching on the kettle. She drops to the floor and turns around.
"Ha! Faster than you that time!" She says, sticking her tongue out.
You laugh. "Yeah, you win that one Flan."

A few minutes later you have the tea brewed, tray ready to carry up to Remilia's room. Flandre tries to lift it but you feel the need to take it from her and carry it yourself. You know the impulse is absurd, she could probably carry a truck up those stairs, but you take it anyway. She smiles and skips ahead of you.
Remilia's room is still empty. Your whip and Sakuya's watch are both where you left them. You put the tray of tea down on the table as Flandre bounds over and sits in a chair.
"Where's sister?' She asks.
"I'm not sure, Flan. Probably still talking to Sakuya."
Flandre chews her lip. "Tea now?"

[ ] Have tea with Flandre.
[ ] Wait for Remilia to return before having tea.
[ ] Leave Flandre here, go look for Remilia.
[ ] Take Flandre with you to find Remilia.
>> No. 14230
>>14227
Urg. Nevermind. The closest I got looked like a demented Kermit the Frog.
>> No. 14231
[] Wait for Remilia to return before having tea.
>> No. 14232
[X] Leave Flandre here, go look for Remilia.
>> No. 14233
[ ] Have tea with Flandre.

IT'S TEA TIME!
>> No. 14234
[X] Have tea with Flandre.
>> No. 14235
[x] Have tea with Flandre.
[x] Pocket Sakuya's watch

They could talk all the way through the evening. Get it while it's hot!
>> No. 14236
[X] Have tea with Flandre.
We need Mr. Bear too
>> No. 14237
[x] Have tea with Flandre.

Needs more Anonymous in a frilly dress.
>> No. 14238
[x] Leave Flandre here, go look for Remilia.

Shouldn't we go get Remi and tell her that Meiling wants to see Sakuya already? It's been a long time.
>> No. 14239
[X] Leave Flandre here, go look for Remilia.
>> No. 14240
[x] Have tea with Flandre.

Remi should be along eventually. This is actually a fun turnabout, since Remi used to drink tea with us while waiting for Flan.
>> No. 14241
>>14236

He's dead and never coming back ;_;
>> No. 14242
>>14241
LIES! LIES! LIES!

;_;
>> No. 14243
[x] Have tea with Flandre.
>> No. 14244
>>14241
He may be dead, but he lives on in our Hearts.
This needs a Flandre Route badly now, we just scratched the surface of what Flandre really is. If she was that sweat as she is in this route, then there was never a need to lock her in for 500 years, there has to be more to it.
I bet the Remilia route is the happy route, the rest of the routes are Mindfuck and Despair to the maximum.
>> No. 14245
>>14244
I would really enjoy Flandre's sweat side...
>> No. 14246
File 121382386022.jpg - (134.02KB , 590x591 , koakumachibi1.jpg ) [iqdb]
14246
>>14244
>the rest of the routes are Mindfuck and Despair to the maximum.

I'm doubtful.

Also, >>14245 I would also enjoy Flandre's sweat side!
>> No. 14247
>>14244 >>14246
Flandre's route is the yandere route. One little mistake and we get the Nice Boat.
>> No. 14248
>>14244
Koakuma is meant to be the comedy relief route, and Meiling is probably about helping her out and giving her more confidence in herself.

Supposedly the despair route is Sakuya's. Unsurprisingly.
>> No. 14249
>>14248
>Koakuma is meant to be the comedy relief route
Which is one of many reasons we are doing it next.
>> No. 14250
[X] Take Flandre with you to find Remilia.

Too late for this to win, but somehow I have a bad feeling.
>> No. 14251
>>14249

Don't go there.
>> No. 14252
>>14248>>14249
>Koakuma is meant to be the comedy relief route

Well, you're on the right track with "relief"...
>> No. 14253
>>14249
Rather, it's the main reason we're doing it after Meiling's~
>> No. 14254
how much longer is this Remi route?
>> No. 14255
Koakuma Route is next.
Anon agreed, don't bother him about it.
>> No. 14256
[x] Leave Flandre here, go look for Remilia.
Jesus, considering the situation, you think we'd have better things to do than sit around having tea.
>> No. 14257
>>14254
We're on day six. Remi route is six or seven days, depending on our actions.
>> No. 14258
[ ] Leave Flandre here, go look for Remilia.

How long has she been talking with Sakuya for? Hmm, something feels off.
>> No. 14259
HY is slow these days, his job must be really taxing.
>> No. 14260
>>14256
...No, we don't. The only thing we need to do is talk to Sakuya (because Koakuma asked). We need to kill the thing upstairs at some point, but we can't do that without help from Remi, as well as a number of others (Yukari, Reimu, etc.). So until Remi is done, we have nothing to do. Except drink tea with Flandre.
>> No. 14262
>>14257
In other words, we've got either 12 hours or 36 hours remaining, and people're voting for sitting around having tea with Flandre rather than worrying about the plot/gathering forces to confront that vampire thing. Makes perfect sense.
>> No. 14263
>>14260
>...No, we don't. The only thing we need to do is talk to Sakuya

We also need to fulfill our promise to Meiling, so we need to see Remi as well.
>> No. 14265
>>14262
Who says the climax is going to be an in-story confrontation of the vampire?

Though if it is, it'll take more than 12-36 hours, and the epilogue will probably be day seven.
>> No. 14266
>>14262
Real Men drink tea with an insane 500 year old vampire loli.
We could be the next Mr. Bear.
>> No. 14267
Next route is Pachery, anyone who disagrees can go read MIG.
>> No. 14268
>>14267
What does MiG have to do with Koakuma's route?
>> No. 14269
>>14259
A 7.30am start for a manual labor job will kick the shit out of anyone. Hopefully next week I won't have anything else to take care of in the evenings so I can accelerate the writing a little.

Anyway, writing now.
>> No. 14270
>>14269

You just made me realize the job with the 4am to noon shifts was the best I ever had. Or least shitty.
>> No. 14271
"Okay Flan." You say. "Time for some tea."
"Yay!" Flandre claps her hands together and shifts in her seat. You sit down opposite her and pour two cups of tea. When you hand her a cup she starts to blow on it to cool it down. You just take a sip and sit back, letting the hot tea slide down your throat. This really is a perfect way to relax, you think as you watch Flandre picking up her teacup and taking a tentative sip. She bites her tongue and puts the cup back down.
"Hey." She says. "Have you met Marisa yet? I like Marisa, she's pretty."
You shake your head. "No I haven't. Though I saw her coming out of the Mansion one day." You omit the words 'through the window'.
"Wasn't she pretty? And cool! Was she shooting any stars and stuff?"
You shake your head. "Uh ... I didn't really get a good look at her to be honest. Sorry Flan."
Flandre frowns. "She'll be here again soon! She comes to see me." Flandre looks kind of worried, it's a strange expression to see on the face of a child.
"Okay Flan." You say, trying to reassure her. "When she does, introduce me to her."
Flandre smiles again and nods enthusiastically.

Marisa? Maybe you need to have a word with her in private, about how Flandre really likes seeing her. Pity you didn't get a chance to talk with her on your first day in the Mansion.

You and Flandre both slowly drain your tea, alternating between listening to Flandre telling you about what she's read of Lord of the Rings and hearing her heap praise upon Remilia.

"Flan." You say gently before she launches off on another huge run-on sentence. "I do like Remilia. Really, I think she's awesome too."
Flandre stops for a moment and then smiles wide at you. "Good!" She says. "I want you to stay."
"Of course I'm going to stay." You say.
Flandre hops out of her chair and steps over to you, wrapping her arms around you.
"Good." She says.
You return her hug and pat her on the head. "Aw, thanks Flan."
She grins up at you.
"I wonder where sister is?" She asks.
"Well-"
Before you can say anything else, the bedroom door swings open and Remilia steps inside. She spots you and Flandre and tries to smile. It's a small, tired smile. You gently let go of Flandre and hold your arms out to Remilia.
"Are you okay Remi?" You ask.
She nods but sighs, stepping towards you.

[ ] Hug.
[ ] Sit her on your lap.
[ ] Tell Flandre to give her a hug.
[ ] Pour her some tea.
[ ] Ask her what happened.
>> No. 14272
[x] Pour her some tea.
>> No. 14273
[X] Pour her some tea.
[X] Ask her what happened.
>> No. 14274
[ ] Pour her some tea.
[ ] Ask her what happened.
>> No. 14275
[X] Tell Flandre to give her a hug.
[X] Pour her some tea.
[X] Ask her what happened.

In that Order.
>> No. 14276
[ ] Hug.
[ ] Sit her on your lap.

>>Pity you didn't get a chance to talk with her on your first day in the Mansion.

FORESHADOWING!
>> No. 14278
[X] Hug.
[X] Tell Flandre to give her a hug.
[X] Pour her some tea.
>> No. 14279
[x] Pour her some tea.
[x] Ask her what happened.

We don't need to be THAT touchy feely all the time.
>> No. 14280
[x] Pour her some tea.
[x] Ask her what happened.
>> No. 14281
[X] Pour her some tea.
[X] Ask her what happened.
>> No. 14282
[x] Hug.
[x] Pour her some tea.
[x] Ask her what happened.
The full works.
>> No. 14283
[X] Tell Flandre to give her a hug.
[X] Pour her some tea.
[X] Ask her what happened.

The little lady's been on quite the emotional roller-coaster, and could probably use a little affection and a hot drink.
>> No. 14284
No more writing tonight, my brain is running out through my ears.

Back tomorrow.
>> No. 14285
[x] Pour her some tea.
[x] Ask her what happened.
>> No. 14287
[+] Pour her some tea.
[+] Ask her what happened.
Don't lay it on too thick. Give HY some wiggle room.
>> No. 14288
[x] Pour her some tea.
[x] Sit her on your lap.
[8] Ask her what happened.
>> No. 14289
[ ] Sit on her lap.
[ ] Pour some tea on your lap
[ ] Tell Flandre to ask her what happened.
>> No. 14290
[ ] Hug.
[ ] Sit her on your lap.
[ ] Tell Flandre to give her a hug.
[ ] Pour her some tea.
[ ] Ask her what happened.

Voting for all.
>> No. 14291
[X] Tell Flandre to give her a hug.
[X] Pour her some tea.
[X] Ask her what happened.

efficiency
>> No. 14292
[] Tell Flandre to give her a hug.
[] Pour her some tea.
[] Ask her what happened.
>> No. 14293
>Flandre stops for a moment and then smiles wide at you. "Good!" She says. "I want you to stay."
>"Of course I'm going to stay." You say.

This is the part where Remilia informs Belmonymous that he has to leave the mansion. He obviously refuses but he has no say in the matter. Knowing this, he gets Patchouli's help to get him passed the traps on those stairs and he goes on a suicide mission to kill the creature.
>> No. 14294
>>14293
You? STFU! DON'T GIVE HY SUCH HORRENDOUS IDEAS!! HE MAY USE THEM!!
>> No. 14295
>>14294

Oh come on, don't tell me you think HY wasn't planning something like this? Do you really think Belmonymous and Remilia are going to lively happily together forever?
>> No. 14296
Meiling Route next.
>> No. 14297
>>14296
Out of no fucking where, but I support the feeling.
>> No. 14298
Notice how Belmonymous has been assured on multiple occasions that no one is going to force him to leave the mansion (besides Sakuya)? He in turn has been assuring other residents that he isn't going to leave.

It's quite obvious HY is going to throw out a "You gotta leave whether you like it or not" scenario involving Remilia kicking him out.
>> No. 14299
>>14222
I imagine them as looking sort of like upright nix hounds from Morrowind.
>> No. 14300
>>14183
I always hear Eirin in Iknignokt's voice, and Tewi in Err's.
>> No. 14301
>>14298
Well, that's obviously one way things could go. Especially considering one of the hints we got about the available endings for this route.

>>The other endings? One of them will make all of us cry, so don't go there. Please.

The question is, have we locked ourselves in to one particular ending already, or has that yet to come?

I'm sure SOMETHING is going to happen to force us to make a choice about going up and facing that monster whether we want to or not, but I find it hard to believe that we're getting all of this build-up with the magical sword, trying to figure out how we can go about dealing with the creature, Patchouli basically agreeing to help, our agreeing to help Sakuya, and that anti-vampire stuff Eirin is supposedly making to somehow to have it turn out we're getting booted out before the final boss fight.

Then again, even if we are forced out, it might not be an entirely bad thing. If it's not the end, of course. Our dungeon-crawling death-trap adventure wound up giving us what might be a vital key to killing the creature.
If we're forced out of the mansion, that might be the time to meditate with our new sword friend on what we should do, try to recruit Reimu and Yukari to help us, and possibly see about getting ahold of that stuff Eirin was working on. With any luck, we'll see some utterly mundane thing that gives us a House-style epiphany on exactly what we need to do to win, charge back into the mansion like a man on a mission, head up those stairs with our entourage in tow, kill the monster, save the day, and be done in time for a hot bath, a cup of tea, propose to Remi, and then settle for a night of sexy time.
>> No. 14302
Honestly, the only question I have at this point (in the story) is "what kind of music does HY have in mind when he writes this/when we read this?"

Seriously: after a bit a hiatus and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, you just do no look at this stuff the same anymore.
>> No. 14303
[X] Tell Flandre to give her a hug.
[X] Pour her some tea.
[X] Ask her what happened.
>> No. 14304
File 121385916286.jpg - (359.75KB , 600x600 , 17f6e3bcc7246d73088acc61f8daae31.jpg ) [iqdb]
14304
Methinks the Patchy route is going to contain at least one significant obstacle.
>> No. 14305
>>14304
Yeah, it's not easy setting up a stable three-way relationship.

Of course, you weren't referring to the beautiful, inviolable love between Patchy and Alice as an "obstacle", right?
>> No. 14306
>>14304
Obstacle are there to get rid of, whatever means possible.
All is fair in love and war.
>> No. 14307
>>14305

If there's an obstacle in our way, we'll go right through it.
>> No. 14308
[✓] Pour her some tea.
[✓] Ask her what happened.
>> No. 14309
>>14099

[x] Pour her some tea.
[x] Ask her what happened.

POUR THE FUCKING TEA, DAV-BELMONTNYMOUS.
>> No. 14310
Hug!!!!

She needs a HUG!!!!
>> No. 14311
[X] Tell Flandre to give her a hug.
[X] Pour her some tea.
[X] Ask her what happened.
>> No. 14312
[ ] Pour her some tea.
[ ] Ask her what happened.

Why the rush to hug? Find out how she's feeling first. She may not want a hug yet.
>> No. 14313
hey HY! It is time to write the next chapter..

ALSO: Right now Remilia just don't know what to do. She knows that Sakuya has right, but she loves you. But I am very curious what just happened. Maybe Remilia has changed her mind. I would be happy if you would get a KNIFED END!
>> No. 14314
>>14313

that made very little sense to me.
>> No. 14315
>>14313
Be quite, that won't happen. Sakuya's whole reason for trying to kill us was so Remilia would change her mind. Which is a moot point now.
>> No. 14316
I think Sakuya knows everything about Remilia. She knows every little weak points of Remi and that could be enough to let the maid free again. And that means: you're
DEAD PARROT!
>> No. 14318
No HY today. Poor guy must be wasted, the farm takes his whole strength away.
>> No. 14319
>>14318
Listen to this man, no SDM today because I feel like a pig has shat in my head.

Updates will be very sporadic until Monday night, but they will hopefully be better because I will be less tired.
>> No. 14320
>>14319
>Listen to this man, no SDM today because I feel like a pig has shat in my head.
This sounds like a job for Scorn!
>> No. 14321
>>14319
He lives!
>> No. 14322
>>14319
Haha what the fuck. At first I accidentally skipped the "I feel like" part.
>> No. 14323
Aww HY! Continue the story or else I have to took a day off, if you know what I mean..
>> No. 14324
>>14323
This is quite possibly the best "if you know what I mean" ever, for all the wrong reasons.
>> No. 14325
"I-I'm sorry! I have to go out with my Mei chan!"
>> No. 14326
>>14325
lol wut?
>> No. 14327
>>14325
Oh, STF. Of all the tripfags, you're the tripfaggiest.
>> No. 14328
File 121398580647.jpg - (88.72KB , 491x502 , BAWWWreimu.jpg ) [iqdb]
14328
I waited for you, Hungry...
>> No. 14329
>>14328
He already said 'nothing until monday' (or something to that effect).
>> No. 14330
Where are my updates Farmer Boy?
>> No. 14331
>>14330
Maybe I'll put all my writing time into terrible Tsukihime fanfiction instead.
>> No. 14332
>>14331
Shiki x SHIKI please.
>> No. 14333
I'm By my "Mei" now maybe I will think about to write tomorrow for you my dear Sakuya fans.. if you know what what I mean.
>> No. 14334
>>14325
While HY takes his earned break, how about you start your own LA?
I would read and vote in it, this needs to be done, you need to do it. You can't let your fans wait for this forever, make it happen, right now.
>> No. 14336
>>14331

Why not call it This Shrine
>> No. 14337
Meh, if you're tired, you're tired.Relax a bit. Not like us users have much to do but wait.
>> No. 14338
>>14336
>Why not call it THE SHRINE
>> No. 14339
File 121399373268.jpg - (45.46KB , 501x405 , 1194130585961.jpg ) [iqdb]
14339
>>14336
>> No. 14341
>>14336
So true.
>> No. 14342
>>14331
Yeah, just take a break. When you want to and have the energy to write, write. Don't force yourself.
>> No. 14343
>>14336>>14339

Snap.Oh.
>> No. 14344
>>14342
>>14337
Damn your lack of rage. I'm not taking a break from SDM, I'm writing when I have time.

>>14333
You best be joking.
>> No. 14345
>>14344
Don't know why I read that "I'm not taking a break from SWR"
>> No. 14346
>>Damn your lack of rage.

Anon likes to take it easy.
>> No. 14347
>>14344
I will only rage when you say that you will stop writing for a month.
Everything else is acceptable .
>> No. 14348
>>14344
>>14342 here. That's exactly what I meant though. Write when you have time. We know you're not taking a break, when was the last time you wrote, yesterday, the day before? That ain't a break.
>> No. 14349
>>14347
This. Would you prefer we all spam your threads with "get back to work, nigger"!?

Your people -love- you, hungry youkai!
>> No. 14350
HY is working hard labour whole day long on a Farm. Can't expect him to come back at 5 in the afternoon with full power and energy, head full of ideas, and sit down in front of his pc and write like he just woke up from a 9 hours long night rest.
>> No. 14351
maybe HY is really a nigger picking cotton in a farm.

GET BACK TO WORK, NIGGER
>> No. 14353
>>14351
oh you tsundere anon you
>> No. 14354
I should start filling these threads with old showtunes while the writers work.
>> No. 14355
>>14351
hahaha oh wow, i can imagine that. A little blonde nigger plowing the fields.... but wait that is YAF.
>> No. 14356
File 121405665187.jpg - (16.09KB , 300x300 , 1209033597979.jpg ) [iqdb]
14356
>>14355

This description is grossly inaccurate!


... or is it?
>> No. 14357
You keep one hand out to Remilia and she takes it in hers, stepping closer to you. She takes the chair next to you, still looking glum, as you turn and pour some tea with your free hand. You pass her the cup and she takes a long gulp, ignoring the heat.
"Are you okay, sister?" Flandre asks. She's trying to look over Remilia's shoulder to see her face. You feel Remilia squeeze your hand.
"Yes Flandre. I'm fine." She says.
Something crosses Flandre's innocently concerned expression for just a moment, but you can't quite make it out.
Remilia drains the rest of her tea.
"Thank you." She says, looking at you. "I needed that."

The expression on Remilia's face isn't something you've seen before. It's not angry, or depressed. If anything it's like the face of parent with a child they can't control. To think of Remilia like that, even briefly, feels very odd. She's so small, but so powerful, is there anything she can't control?

You pour her some more tea.
"So what happened Remi?" You ask.
She shakes her head. "Nothing much, I-"
She stops. As Remilia was talking, Flandre hopped around to the other side of the table to see better. Now she's perched on a chair, watching Remilia's face.
"Er ... Flandre?" Remilia says, looking unsure. "Flandre." She smiles. "Would you-" She glances between you and Flandre, obviously pained.
"Could you let us talk in private? Only for a few minutes?" Remilia asks.
"What?" Flandre asks.
"Grown-up stuff."

Flandre's face drops all of a sudden, like it did before. Her expression is unreadable for a moment before it twists back into child-like anger and disappointment.

"You did this last time!" Flandre bangs her fists on the table, eyes scrunching up.
"Wha-what?" Remilia looks honestly shocked. "I-I don't understand, Flandre. Last time?"
Flandre's expression shifts again, something else, much older, coming to the fore. "Your mind has all rotted away and you can't remember anything!" Flandre shouts, jumping off the chair and standing with her fists held by her side.
"Flan?" You manage to ask, almost too scared to make a sound. She doesn't respond.

Flandre blinks and for a moment she looks at Remilia with something akin to rage.

[ ] NO FLANDRE NO!
[ ] Tell Remilia that Flandre requires an emergency hug.
[ ] Run.
[ ] Go for your sword.
>> No. 14358
[X] Tell Remilia that Flandre requires an emergency hug.
>> No. 14359
SHIT.

[X] NO FLANDRE NO!
>> No. 14360
[x] Jump at Flandre and hug her.

Maybe that'll cool her off a bit.
>> No. 14361
[ ] Tell Remilia that Flandre requires an emergency hug.

AWWWWWWWW
>> No. 14362
[X] Go for your sword.
This Vampire is an eyesore.
>> No. 14363
☞ Tell Remilia that Flandre requires an emergency hug.
>> No. 14364
[x] Run.

Because no one is voting this, and I dunno what to pick.
>> No. 14365
[X] Stand up and hug them both. Tell Remi that this is important, and she should let Flan hear it.

I can't just not hug them.
>> No. 14366
[ ] Tell Remilia that Flandre requires an emergency hug.
>> No. 14367
>"You did this last time!" Flandre bangs her fists on the table, eyes scrunching up.
She seems to be angry at being kept in the dark. And she tolds us she isn't as naive as we think, so she probably doesn't want to be treated as a child either. 'Emergency hug' sounds like an attempt to pacify her like a child, so we can continue to keep her in the dark. Still wanna vote for that hug?
>> No. 14369
[x] NO FLANDRE NO!
>> No. 14370
[X] NO FLANDRE NO!

Sometimes hugs aren't going to work, Anon!
>> No. 14371
[x] Demand that Flan be allowed to hear about Sakuya.
>> No. 14372
[x] Go for your sword.
>> No. 14373
[X] NO FLANDRE NO!

Honestly? This seems like the best option.
>> No. 14374
[X] Stand up and hug them both. Tell Remi that this is important, and she should let Flan hear it.

I think Remi just needs to be reminded that Flan isn't entirely a child. It must be hard to remember at times, as she looks at Flan as a little sister.
>> No. 14375
[ ] NO FLANDRE NO!

No fighting!
>> No. 14376
[ ] NO FLANDRE NO!
>> No. 14377
[X]NO FLANDRE NO!
[X]Tell Remi that this is important, and she should let Flan hear it.
>> No. 14378
>>14377
[]Tell Remi that this is important, and she should let Flan hear it.

This. My vote is for adding it to whatever else wins.
>> No. 14379
[x] Tell Remi that this is important, and she should let Flan hear it.
Couldn't think of anything else...
>> No. 14380
[X] NO FLANDRE NO!
>> No. 14381
[X] Stand up and hug them both.
[X] Tell Remi that this is important, and she should let Flan hear it.

The only problem I can see is that, as much as Flandre might dislike being kept in the dark, there's a chance she might dislike what Remi has to say even more.
>> No. 14382
Why do you all insist on hugging all the time? If you haven't noticed, now is not the time to be hugging.
>> No. 14383
[x] Tell Remi that this is important, and she should let Flan hear it.
>> No. 14384
[X] NO FLANDRE NO!
>> No. 14385
[X] NO FLANDRE NO!
[X] Go for your sword.

DO NOT HUG.
>> No. 14386
[x] NO FLANDRE NO!
[x] Tell Remi that this is important, and she should let Flan hear it.
>> No. 14387
seven minutes??
>> No. 14388
You know, going for the sword means we think of Flandre as a potential enemy. And the sword was made to PROTECT her too, remember?

Sword = Scarlet protector
>> No. 14389
>>14388

I wouldn't be surprised if the sword magically beheads us for drawing it on Flandre..
>> No. 14390
Oh! Sakuya's good end is coming.
Anon will die HAHAHAHA!!!
>> No. 14391
[x] NO FLANDRE NO!
Jesus, the fact that people actually chose the sword option is worrying enough as it is.
>> No. 14392
>>14390
You need to spend all that creative energy that you use on writing posts on something else.
Make your own LA.
>> No. 14393
[X]NO FLANDRE NO!
[X]Tell Remi that this is important, and she should let Flan hear it.
>> No. 14394
[x] NO FLANDRE NO!
[x] Tell Remilia that Flandre requires an emergency hug.

*shrug* why not.
>> No. 14395
[x] "Flandre, are you sure you want to hear what Remilia has to say?"
And say it in all earnest honesty, not patronizingly or tauntingly.
>> No. 14397
[X] Throw Remilia at Flandre
>> No. 14398
[x]
[x] Headbutt Remilla and Flandre, manually.
>> No. 14399
[X] Call out for Flandre.
>> No. 14400
Come to think of it, Remilia doesn't know how much Flandre is aware of the current situation, is she?
She doesn't know Flandre saw her getting mad at Sakuya last night, nor that we told her about what happened to us and our injuries.
>> No. 14401
>>14400
No, and we need to clear that up right now.
>> No. 14402
[X] Tell Remi that this is important, and she should let Flan hear it.

No sword drawing. We're protecting them, damn it.
>> No. 14403
File 121407843292.gif - (118.14KB , 800x800 , 1193254005009.gif ) [iqdb]
14403
hey let's threaten an enraged Flandre with a weapon that's magically enchanted to protect her WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG
>> No. 14404
[x] Throw Remilia at Flandre.
>> No. 14405
[X] Moonwalk towards Flandre.
>> No. 14406
[X]NO FLANDRE NO!
[X]Tell Remi that this is important, and she should let Flan hear it.
>> No. 14407
[X]NO FLANDRE NO!
[X]Tell Remi that this is important, and she should let Flan hear it.
>> No. 14408
[X]NO FLANDRE NO!
[X]Tell Remi that this is important, and she should let Flan hear it.

If all else fails

[x] Tell Remi to throw the spear
>> No. 14409
[x] NO FLANDRE NO!
[x] Tell Remi that this is important, and she should let Flan hear it.
[x] GENUFLECT
>> No. 14410
HY has been kidnapped by Farmers.
Are you a bad enough Anon to rescue the Writer Fag?
>> No. 14411
>>14410

Bunch of angry Anons turning up at work would make for one hell of a day.

Anyway, expect maybe another update tomorrow.
>> No. 14412
>>14411

Chants of "GET BACK TO WRITING NIGGER" outside your workplace would be a hell of an incident.
>> No. 14413
>>14411
You should drop us a line if you don't update today or will not write any more updates.
Save the F5 key HY.
>> No. 14415
The F5, it does nothing.
>> No. 14416
We should have never let him go to the Farm, now he is massacring Farm Animals and running down people with his harvester.
>> No. 14417
SAKUYA TRIPFAG WHERE IS THAT FUCKING CYOA VN?!
>> No. 14418
>>14417
You need to take HY's place Saguya, do it for us.
>> No. 14419
"SHE GOING TO KILL US" you shout at Remilia

"I'll try to take her down" Remilia said, a glowing spear forming in her hand. You grab your whip, attempting to latch onto Flandre's leg. But then the two sisters flashed across the room, breaking through the ceiling with frightful force.

"No! I must contain the vampires!" you shout.

There is a missing frame, and then everything goes black. you hear Sakuya's voice. It is cold and harsh. "No, Belmonymous. You are the Vampires"

And then Belmonymous was a zombie.
>> No. 14420
>>14419
oh goddamnit.
>> No. 14421
>>14419
I was wondering when this would show up. /sdm/: Repercussions of Evil
>> No. 14422
[X] Stand up and hug them both.
[X] Tell Remi that this is important, and she should let Flan hear it.

Flan is angry for being kept in the dark all the time, but if she's given all the information while she's in an angry state, she's likely to break Sakuya. Let's mediate.

All the given options sound like a bad thing.

>[ ] NO FLANDRE NO!

Flan would be outraged if you assume she'd hurt her sister. And you would scare Remi.

>[ ] Tell Remilia that Flandre requires an emergency hug.

"Oh Flandre there's some dwibble on your bib, wittle baby."

>[ ] Run.

Cowardly; scares Remi (cf. NO FLANDRE NO).

>[ ] Go for your sword.

We should even be able to think of using this on either of them, given how "attuned" we were to it.
>> No. 14423
[X] Stand up and hug them both.
[X] Tell Remi that this is important, and she should let Flan hear it.
>> No. 14424
>>14422
Part of the problem is that Remilia is more or less completely unaware that Flandre is much sharper and more aware of what's going on around her than she normally appears.

On top of that, it also seems that despite their relative closeness in age, Flandre's memory hasn't degraded as much as Remilia's has over the centuries.

While we helped them make some good progress in rebuilding their relationship up to now, there's still a good deal of baggage that has to be cleared up between them
>> No. 14425
If Belmonymous is so scared he can barely speak, why would he get up and hug them?
>> No. 14427
[x] NO FLANDRE NO!
[x] Tell Remi that this is important, and she should let Flan hear it.
>> No. 14428
[X] Get Sakuya's clock from the table, press its button. Then whisp into Remi's ear that Flandre knows about Sakuya, then get to Flan and hug her. Say that calm down little princess, while you are doing this press the clock button again.
>> No. 14429
>>14428
...Dear god, I read that as
>[x] Get Sakuya's cock
>> No. 14433
>>14428

Holy shit.

>Your whip and Sakuya's watch are both where you left them.

Which would be the table we're currently sitting at.

[x] Use the stopwatch.
>> No. 14436
Fuck she really started it!

http://www.touhouproject.com/sdm/res/14431.html
>> No. 14444
>>14433
Dear christ, they might just be right.

[x] Take ahold of the stopwatch
while doing:
[x] Tell Remi that this is important, and she should let Flan hear it.
>> No. 14469
[x] Use the stopwatch.

ZA WARUDO
>> No. 14470
>>14419
oh you son of a bitch.
I haven't read that awesome fanfic in a long time...
>> No. 14472
Voting is closed, not sure if there will be any writing yet, so cool those F5 keys.
>> No. 14475
>>14472
>Voting is closed, not sure if there will be any writing yet

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

If something terrible happens: [x] Lake, [x] Back 1 choice, [x] Use stopwatch.
>> No. 14476
>>14472
The Remilia/Flandre Route, this is what we all should aim for.
>> No. 14478
>>14475
>>FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

New thread is go.