[Return]
Archived Thread

File 121345980575.jpg - (151.23KB , 600x494 , 5de34a2ac60b9646e6c75a27ab2ed0d3.jpg ) [iqdb]
13686 No. 13686
"Hate is a strong word." You say, reaching over to take Meiling's hand. She yields to you easily and just keeps looking down as you speak.
"I don't hate Sakuya, not like that. But she needs to change, this has to end, for your sake as well."
Meiling just reaches up and wipes her eyes.
You give her hand a little squeeze. "Come on Meiling, you don't want things to go on like this, do you?"
She shakes her head weakly, sniffing.
"Is ... is the Mistress going to punish her?" Meiling asks.
You shake your head. "I don't think so. They're talking now, I managed to calm Remilia down before she went, so things should be rational and civilized."
Meiling looks over at you and sighs. You try to smile.
"I hope she'll be okay." She says, voice small.
You squeeze her hand again. "She will be, it'll take time but I'm sure she can be made to see sense."
Meiling passes a hand over her face. "I need to see her. I can talk to her."
"Have you not seen her since last night?"
"No." She says. "I ... I suspect she hasn't even thought about the effect of all this on me, out here." Meiling's expression changes slightly, anger just edging in.

You let go of her hand at last and stand up just after she does. She leans back against the wall and closes her eyes.
"If you were ... weren't with the Mistress-" Meiling opens her eyes and looks at you, letting her sentence end abruptly.
You don't reply, unsure how to react. Then she breaks into a sad smile and a short, bitter little laugh. "In another life, perhaps." She turns away and steps over to her usual spot by the gate.
"Thanks." She says, shrugging. "I needed that."
"Did you mean what you said?" You ask.
"Huh?" Meiling blushes just a little, but it seems to be nothing more than simple reflex.
"About wanting to speak to Sakuya?"
"Oh!" Meiling nods. "Yes, I did." She sighs.

[ ] Suggest she go up now.
[ ] Suggest you go up now together.
[ ] Offer to come get her later.
[ ] Ask if she has any trousers you can borrow.
[ ] Ask her if she knows how Flandre is.

>> No. 13687
[ ] Ask her if she knows how Flandre is.
[ ] Suggest you go up now together.
>> No. 13688
[x] Offer to come get her later.
[x] Ask if she has any trousers you can borrow.

So much for eating.
>> No. 13689
[x] Offer to come get her later.
[x] Ask if she has any trousers you can borrow.
[x] Ask her if she knows how Flandre is.

Don't want to interrupt Remi, we should go talk to Patchy first.
>> No. 13690
[X] Offer to come get her later.
[X] Ask if she has any trousers you can borrow.
[X] Ask her if she knows how Flandre is.

This makes the most sense to me. I'd like to visit patchy too.
>> No. 13691
[x] Offer to come get her later.
[x] Ask if she has any trousers you can borrow.

>"In another life, perhaps."
Goddammit, I want Koa route next, but I'm starting to have second thoughts.
>> No. 13692
[x] Offer to come get her later.
[x] Ask if she has any trousers you can borrow.
[x] Ask her if she knows how Flandre is.

I said it before and I'll say it again. Meiling, you're next.
>> No. 13693
[x] Offer to come get her later.
[x] Ask if she has any trousers you can borrow.
[x] Ask her if she knows how Flandre is.
>> No. 13694
[X] Suggest you go up now together.
[X] Ask if she could also accompany you on the next route
>> No. 13695
[X] Suggest she go up now.
[X] Ask if she has any trousers you can borrow.
[X] Ask her if she knows how Flandre is.
>> No. 13696
[x] Offer to come get her later.
[x] Ask if she has any trousers you can borrow.
[x] Ask her if she knows how Flandre is.

Alright, I as going for Koakuma next, but... Meiling next. She's just incredibly great.
And comic relief route should be saved for later, don't you agree?
>> No. 13697
[X] Offer to come get her later.
[X] Ask if she has any trousers you can borrow.
[X] Ask her if she knows how Flandre is.

>>13691

We haven't had any interaction with koa for a long while so of course you're losing focus on her. ( ´∀`)
>> No. 13698
At least we all agree that Koakuma and Meiling are the next two, in whatever order. The both of them are just lovely.
>> No. 13699
>>13697
Koakuma has happy attacks when everyone else is happy. Meiling...isn't happy. She needs us.
>> No. 13700
[X] Suggest she go up now.
[X] Ask if she has any trousers you can borrow.
[X] Ask her if she knows how Flandre is.

We didn't go with Remi, we shouldn't go with Meiling. Let her talk to Sakuya herself. Sooner the better, though.
>> No. 13701
What a whore Meiling became. Not going to do her route next, plenty of other girls to choose, like Patchy. Or Patchy, but there's also Patchy.

Gah, it's so hard to choose!
>> No. 13702
>>13697
Even so, a a character Meiling is a lot better than Koakuma. Her scenes feel stronger and more emotional. Koakuma is sexy and whatever else, but Meiling is love
>> No. 13703
>>13702
Oh I'm going for Meiling, mind. It's just that I can see where all the love for Koakuma is coming from, and she's third in my list.

Let's hope we can avoid fagspamming when we're choosing~
>> No. 13704
>>13701
ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 13705
>>13701
Patchu is good, but she's fourth. For me, Flan's last.
>> No. 13706
>>13705
>For me, Flan's last.

You monster, do you have no love at all?
>> No. 13708
>>13706
I like Flan, as a little sister. I'm just not interested in her route.
>> No. 13709
What about the fairy maids?
>> No. 13710
>>13709
Okay, this is what I meant.
Remi -> Mei -> Koakuma -> Patchu -> Sakuya -> Fairy maid -> Flan.

That's my preference.
>> No. 13711
>>13710
I can get behind this.
>> No. 13712
>>13710

What about saguya? The thing upstairs? The youkai that serves as Flan's food source?
>> No. 13713
[X] Suggest she go up now.
[X] Ask if she has any trousers you can borrow.
[X] Ask her if she knows how Flandre is.
>> No. 13715
>>13712
Saguya's the true end. We can't have her until we have everyone else.

And I'd pay for a harem shit ratpiss monster end.
>> No. 13716
Remi -> Koakuma -> Sakuya -> Saguya -> Meiling -> Vampire upstairs -> Flan -> Patchy -> Fairy Maid.
>> No. 13717
It'd say it's more like:
Remi -> Koakuma -> Sakuya -> Meiling -> Flan -> Patchy -> Fairy Maid -> Saguya -> Vampire upstairs.
>> No. 13718
HY took his 7 minutes break early.
>> No. 13719
I'm thinking:

Remi > Koakuma > Meiling > Patchy or Frisca > Flan > Sakuya

Flan is adorable as a little sister, which I can settle for. Sakuya route is like the Kohaku route, and best saved for last.

I like Koa more than Meiling, but either is fine for next. Then Patchy or Frisca, though I lean towards Frisca. I kind of don't want to break up Patchy and Alice.
>> No. 13720
Remi -> Koakuma -> Meiling/Patchy -> Fairy Maids -> Flan -> Sakuya -> ???

Sakuya's plays an antagonistic role in Remi route, so naturally she irks me too much to want to pursue her. Plus, her route is supposedly DESPAIR and BAWW, which are meh.
Koakuma is love, and I'll enjoy a light-hearted run before moving on to a more serious route such as Patchy's and Mei's.
>> No. 13721
[x] Ask her if she knows how Flandre is.

Eh, only picking one option since I feel like moving on to the library or going back to get some breakfast.
>> No. 13722
Remi -> Mei -> Koakuma -> Patchu -> Sakuya -> Fairy maid -> Flan.

No I think it was correct the first time around, Meiling is next.

Although HY did say the Sakuya route is shorter and more intense, perhaps we should aim for that next?
>> No. 13723
>>13722
>>13710 here.

Yes, I'd considered that as well, and I wanted to put her second ahead of Meiling. But then I thought we'd better leave the more revealing, plot intense stuff for later. Then it'll be even better.
>> No. 13724
[ ] Suggest she go up now.
No guarantee we'll get the time/chance to come back later, especially if we're supposed to be nearing the end of our adventure.
>> No. 13725
[x] Offer to come get her later.
[x] Ask if she has any trousers you can borrow.
[x] Ask her if she knows how Flandre is.

We still need to talk to Flandre. Let Remi talk to Saukya right now. We can get out Meiling fill next run.
>> No. 13726
[x] Suggest she go up now.
[x] Ask her if she knows how Flandre is.
>> No. 13727
Back from the 7 minutes, writing now.
>> No. 13728
>>13727
So I am writing rather than searching torrents, where can I get the Fate/Stay Night OST?
>> No. 13729
>>13728
Novel or animu?
>> No. 13730
>>13729
Novel, please.
>> No. 13731
>>13730
http://tracker.minglong.org/torrents/%5BNipponsei%5D%20Fate-stay%20night%20PS2%20Original%20Soundtrack.zip.torrent
Not sure how well it is seeded, should be at least one.
Its not from the PC game, but the PS2 version shouldn't have many differences.
>> No. 13732
>>13731

The PS2 version has twice as many songs, but the ones that were in the original are mostly unchanged.
>> No. 13733
>>13731
you can also download that via irc, in irc.rizon.net #nipponsei
just type /msg nipponsei|zongzing xdcc send #391
just hope your irc dcc settings are set
>> No. 13734
"I'm probably going to talk to her later." You say.
Meiling raises her eyebrows at you, surprised.
"Is that safe?" She asks.
You nod. "Remilia took her watch away."
"Ah." Meiling's expression struggles between relief and disappointment, you decide to change the subject quickly.
"Anyway, I can come get you later, make sure Remilia knows you're up there and everything." You say.
"You'd do that for me?" Meiling asks.
You nod. "Of course."
She smiles and sniffs loudly, eyes scrunching up again like she's trying not to cry. It's not as extreme as before, passing after a moment.

"Thanks." She says, then with no prompting she suddenly steps forwards and wraps her arms around you, leaning in to give you a hug.
"Oh." Is all you manage before you reflexively hug her too, arms going along her sides and hands spread against her back.
She sighs and rests against you for a long moment.
"You're a good person." She says with a smile as she steps back again, letting go of you.
"Thanks Meiling." You smile back at her, feeling that you'd rather just stay there in the warm place between her arms. But, duty and necessity calls.
"By the way." You say. "Do you have a pair of trousers I can borrow? Anything?" You gesture down at your bare legs.
"Ah!" She looks down in surprise, as if noticing your state of undress for the first time. She blushes and looks between you and her bedroom door.
"I-I-I m-might have something o-old, j-just a moment." She says, springing over to the door and slipping inside. She emerges after a moment with a pair of old sports trousers held in one hand.
"They're a little tatty." She says, offering you them. "Sorry."
You take them, thankful for any trousers at all. "Thanks Meiling." You step into them right there. They just about fit you, maybe a little loose around the waist. Makes sense, considering how wide Meiling's hips are and how well built her legs must be.
You look back up at her. She's just looking at you with a funny little smile on her face.
"Meiling?"
"Uh!" She snaps out of it, turning red again. "D-do they fit?"
You nod. "Yeah, thanks."

You help Meiling clean up her spilled food and then bid her goodbye, your now very cold plate of eggs in one hand.
"Oh, one other thing." You say, turning back.
"Hm?"
"Do you know how Flandre is? Does she know what happened?"
Meiling's eyes suddenly go wide and all the colour drains from her face. "Oh, shit." She says.
"What?" You ask, your heart skipping a beat.
"She was ... in her room? Oh god, I don't remember." Meiling's hands go to her mouth as panic begins.
"Meiling." You say, voice firm but calm. "Tell me what's the matter."
Meiling swallows and takes a deep breath. "Last night, Flandre saw Mistress Remilia when she was angry at Sakuya."
"Ah." You say.
"She ran off to her room, The Mistress didn't notice her at all. The Maids told me all this but I forgot in all the rush to find you."
"So Flandre's been in her room all this time?"
Meiling nods.

"She could think you're gone, or be scared of what's happening, or anything, all night!" Meiling says.

[ ] Flandre's room, now.
[ ] Flandre's room, now, with Meiling.
[ ] Make food first, take to Flandre.
[ ] Flandre is probably fine, go see Patchouli and Koakuma instead.
[ ] Flandre is probably fine, go make yourself some more food.
>> No. 13735
[X] Flandre's room, now.
>> No. 13736
[x] Flandre's room, now.
MOE MOE FLAN-CHAN
>> No. 13737
[ ] Flandre's room, now.

On the double, gentlemen. Moe-moe Flan-chan needs us.
>> No. 13738
[x] Flandre's room, now, with Meiling.

She's probably confused and/or angry and /or any mix of emotions right now. More familiar faces might help.
>> No. 13739
[x] Flandre is probably fine. Leave the Mansion and explore the rest of Gensokyo.

?_?
>> No. 13740
[x] Flandre's room, now, with Meiling.

REQUESTING BACKUP
>> No. 13741
[X] Flandre's room, now, with Meiling.

RUN.
>> No. 13742
{X} Flandre's room, now.
>> No. 13743
[x] Flandre's room, now.

Brace for tackle-hug from Smaug.
>> No. 13744
[x] Flandre's room, now.
>> No. 13745
[ ] Flandre's room, now.
>> No. 13746
[X] Flandre's room, now, with Meiling.
>> No. 13747
[X] Flandre's room, now, with Meiling.

The more Meiling, the better.
>> No. 13748
>>13731
Thanks.

Also, writing now.
>> No. 13749
[x] Flandre's room, now, with Meiling.

Don't just leave Meiling there. If Flan is missing from her room, there's a lot of places she might be.

Like in the catacombs. Or up the spiral staircase.
>> No. 13750
[X] Flandre's room, now.

Lets just hope she doesn't go nuts over the missing finger.
>> No. 13751
[X] Flandre's room, now, with Meiling.
Strenght in numbers.
>> No. 13752
[x] Flandre's room, now, with Meiling.

Come along~
>> No. 13753
>>13749
Or in Sakuya's room, playing bad cop/bad cop.
>> No. 13754
[x]Flandre's room, now.

poor flan ;_;
>> No. 13755
[x]Flandre's room, now.
>> No. 13756
[X] Flandre's room, now.
In before anon gets atomized
>> No. 13757
"Calm down Meiling." You say. "I'll go see her."
"On your own?" Meiling asks, still on the verge of panic.
You nod. "Yes, seriously she's always been fine with me."
Meiling nods and gulps. "Yeah, yeah she has."
"Okay, it'll be fine, I'll go right now." You say.

You head back indoors and leave your plate of cold eggs in the kitchen, shoving a couple of forkfuls of it into your mouth for good measure before rushing off without another pause.

You stop when you reach the top of the stairs to Flandre's room. You listen carefully. You can't hear a thing. Hopefully she's either fine or asleep. You make your way down the stairs, trying to be as quiet as possible, just in case. At the bottom you knock gently on the door.
"Flandre?"
No reply.
"Flandre? It's me." You say, a little louder.
"Oh!" You hear from inside the room, followed by sounds of movement and then a "Come in!"
You open the door and poke your head through. Flandre is sitting cross-legged on her bed, dressed in oversize pajamas with an open book on her lap. She smiles when she sees you.
"Can I come in?" You ask.
She nods. "Hello!"
You close the door behind you and sit down on the bed next to her. She gives you a quick hug by way of greeting. As you return the hug you notice that her feet and hands don't reach the ends of the pajamas she's wearing, they cover her like a huge tangle of blankets. She feels warm enough though, so you don't worry about it.
"What are you reading Flan?" You ask, peering over once she lets go of you. She holds the book up so you can see.
"Lord of the Rings?" You say in surprise.
She nods. "I like it."

You really hope she hasn't read about the Balrog yet.

"Are you alright Flan?" You ask, putting your hand up to her head and stroking her hair as you speak. She frowns at you and bites her lip.
"Why was sister angry?" She asks.
"Well-" You start.

[ ] Tell her the whole truth.
[ ] Bend the truth to make it easier on her.
[ ] Just tell her Sakuya was naughty.
[ ] Tell her you almost died.
[ ] Tell her Sakuya is evil.
[ ] Tell her everything is fine now.
[ ] Tell her Remilia was angry with her.
>> No. 13758
[X] Make her promise she won't be upset and angry with a certain someone.
[X] Bend the truth to make it easier on her.
[X] Tell her everything is fine now.
>> No. 13759
Oh god, those options. So fucking tempting. Sakuya, we're letting you exist just because of Moeling.

[x] Bend the truth to make it easier on her.
[x] Tell her everything is fine now.
>> No. 13760
[x]Bend the truth to make it easier on her.
>> No. 13761
I don't think it's gonna be too easy to bend the truth here. We're missing a fucking finger.

BUT GOD DAMN IT TRY.

[ ] Bend the truth to make it easier on her.
[ ] "...but everything's fine now! Sakuya just needs a little talking to."
>> No. 13762
[X] Make her promise she won't be upset and angry with a certain someone.
[X] Tell her the whole truth.
[X] Tell her everything is fine now.
>> No. 13763
[x] Just tell her Sakuya was naughty.
[x] Tell her everything is fine now.

I don't see how we can bend what happened into something that isn't horrifying.
>> No. 13764
[X] Just tell her Sakuya was naughty.

Just bending the truth might not be enough, recalling how flandre reacted when we got bookslapped by alice. This time she just might get mad enough to do something... hasty.
>> No. 13765
I wonder if it would help or hurt to explain Remi's anger by comparing it to the time when Flandre got mad at Alice for hitting us.
>> No. 13766
[ ] Bend the truth to make it easier on her.
[ ] Tell her everything is fine now.
>> No. 13767
[X] Tell her the whole truth.
[X] Tell her everything is fine now.
[X] Explain to her how you feel about Sakuya, same as you did to Meiling.

Don't keep Flan in the basement.
>> No. 13768
[X] Tell her the whole truth.
[X] Tell her everything is fine now.
[X] Show her your missing finger.
>> No. 13769
>>13763
Belmonymous here is smooth with words. It'll be okay, he'd find a way.
>> No. 13770
[x] Just tell her Sakuya was a very naughty girl, and is going to receive a spanking later.
[x] Tell her everything is fine now.
>> No. 13771
Writing now.
>> No. 13772
[X] Just tell her Sakuya was naughty.
[X] Tell her everything is fine now.

Seems like the best course of action.
>> No. 13773
[x] Just tell her Sakuya was naughty.
[x] Tell her everything is fine now.

She can't grow up, so she can't really learn to deal with it properly. So let's just leave things like this, if she doesn't seem satisfied then we let her know more.
>> No. 13774
"Well Flan." You say. "Sakuya did something bad, to me."
Flandre's eyes go wide.
"It's okay though, I'm fine now." You say, holding up your hands.
Flandre gasps, looking at you missing finger.
"W-what happened?" She asks, voice shaking a little.
"I lost my finger." You say.
"Does it hurt?" Flandre asks. You shake your head.
"No, I'm fine." You run your fingers through her hair in an effort to calm her down a little.
"Seriously Flan, I'm fine now. All that happened is that Sakuya wanted me to go away. Remilia was angry because of that and now she's talking to Sakuya. I don't think Sakuya wants me to go away any more though, so it's fine."
Flandre just looks at you for a moment longer, then her expression drops.

And your heart stops.

She doesn't looks sad, or angry, or worried. Or anything. There is only a blank impassive stare. Just for a moment, but it's a moment enough. For a long, agonizing moment your skin crawls and you want to sink into the ground or run until you drop because you're not looking into the face of a little girl. She looks like one, Flandre. But she's not. You're looking into the face of a five hundred year old monster, into the face of something so old you can feel yourself shrink in its presence. Something huge and powerful and insane, like standing at the edge of a black hole and giving it a pet name as you're compacted and crushed.

Then the beast speaks.

"I'm not that naive." It says.

[ ] Keep your cool, apologize to Flandre.
[ ] Apologize to the beast.
[ ] Tell Flandre she's too young for all the details.
[ ] Genuflect.
[ ] Hug Flandre.
[ ] Pass out.
>> No. 13775
[X] Keep your cool, apologize to Flandre.
>> No. 13776
[X] Keep your cool, apologize to Flandre.

Take it easy~!
>> No. 13777
[x] Keep your cool, apologize to Flandre.
[x] Hug Flandre.

NO FEAR
>> No. 13778
[x] Pass out.

Dear god HY. Just how many "fuck!!!!!!!" moments are you planning to give us? You'll kill anon from a heart attack.
>> No. 13780
[x] Keep your cool, apologize to Flandre.
[x] Tell her the whole truth.
Right, better be more direct then.
>> No. 13781
>>13774
Should have made her promise and told her the plain truth. FUCK!
>> No. 13782
[X] Keep your cool, apologize to Flandre.
>> No. 13783
Shit.
>> No. 13785
>>13783
Best response ever.
>> No. 13786
[ ] Keep your cool, apologize to Flandre.
>> No. 13787
[✓] Keep your cool, apologize to Flandre.
[✓] Hug Flandre.

>[ ] Apologize to the beast.
I'd rather Anon didn't acknowledge her as a monster.
>> No. 13788
[X] Make her promise she won't be upset.
[X] Tell her everything regarding losing that finger.
Music facan tiem!
>> No. 13789
[x] Keep your cool, apologize to Flandre.
[x] Tell her the whole truth.

I was actually hoping that we wouldn't have to deal with the batshit insane part of her in this story...
>> No. 13790
[ ] Genuflect.
[ ] Hug Flandre.
[ ] Pass out.
>> No. 13791
[X] Keep your cool, apologize to Flandre.
[X] Hug Flandre.

Ouch. Shouldn't sugar coat things for her, I guess. It was only out of concern, though...
>> No. 13792
[x] Keep your cool, apologize to Flandre.
[x] Tell her the whole truth.

Saw THAT coming.
>> No. 13793
Passing out would actually be interesting. It might make her realize she's going too far.
>> No. 13794
[x] Keep your cool, apologize to Flandre.

Ok...so she's not the sweet little...err...'angel'...that she is.
>> No. 13795
[x] Keep your cool, apologize to Flandre.

...you're right, that wasn't the complete truth. But I didn't want you to worry unnecessarily nor, well, vaporize Sakuya.
>> No. 13796
[x]Apologize to Flandre
[x]Hug
[x]I just don't want to make you worry, I do it to your sister enough.
>> No. 13797
[x] Keep your cool, apologize to Flandre.
[x] Tell her the whole truth.
>> No. 13798
File 121348005080.png - (627.54KB , 640x478 , flandre2.png ) [iqdb]
13798
Let's die in an epic way.
>> No. 13799
[x]Apologize to Flandre
[x]Hug
[x]I just don't want to make you worry, I do it to your sister enough.
This is a good plan.
>> No. 13800
Oh and if she asks why we sugar coated it, we did it so she wouldn't hate Sakuya. We don't hate her and neither should Flandre.
>> No. 13801
>>13800
Seconding this.
>> No. 13802
Writing now.
>> No. 13803
>>13801
thirded
>> No. 13804
"Flan." You say, managing to keep your gaze steady on the monster in front of you. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have put it like that."

She smiles, the monster melting away like it was never there. Her entire face lights up and she pokes her tongue out a little. She reaches up, end of her too-long sleeve flapping as she pats you on the head.
"It's okay." She says. "I'm only small." She grins.
You don't know if you should agree or not, instead you opt to just open your arms and give her a hug. She hugs you, hands playing over the back of your neck. You let her go again and she hums something, smiling up at you.

Maybe it doesn't matter what she is. She's still your little Flandre.

"So Flan, you want to know what happened?"
She nods, looking down at your finger with sad eyes. "Are you going to be okay?"
You nod, making sure to look at her. "Yeah, I feel fine Flan."
She smiles again, scooting closer on the bed so she can lie against you lap.
You tell her everything that happened last night, skipping over sex with Remilia and the more gruesome details of your time underground. Flandre, if anything, seems to be actually enjoying the story and you find yourself telling it more and more like you were a character in some cheesy fantasy novel. She screws up her nose in disgust when you tell her about the creatures you found but laughs when you tell her about naming one 'Saguya.' She laughs again when you tell her about the skull but goes very quiet and watchful when you tell her about the fight, glossing over all the actual wounds you took and how Remilia gave you her blood.

Flandre just kicks her legs in the air when you're finished.
"Sister is so cool." She says. "I want to be like her."
"Oh?"
Flandre nods.
"She was brave to come save you and Sakuya is bad." Flandre frowns. "Sakuya is really bad."
You nod but hold up a finger. "But she loves you and Remilia deep, down." You say. "Don't forget that."
Flandre only frowns deeper. "Hmm." Then she bites her lip and glances up at you. "Do you think we could go see her?"

[ ] Take Flandre to see Sakuya.
[ ] Leave Flandre here, go see Sakuya.
[ ] No, but take Flandre up to play with Remilia.
[ ] No, stay here and read to Flandre for a while.
[ ] No, food time first, with Flandre.
[ ] No, food time first, alone.
>> No. 13805
>"I'm not that naive." It says.

BRIX
>> No. 13806
[X] No, but take Flandre up to play/talk with Remilia.
>> No. 13807
[X] No, food time first, with Flandre.

"You'd have to ask your sister about that."
>> No. 13809
[X] No, stay here and read to Flandre for a while.
A) Moe moe Flan-Flan
B) I'm sure Remilia's still whipping Sakuya.
>> No. 13810
[x] No, food time first, with Flandre.
[x] Tell her to ask Remilia about seeing Sakuya.
>> No. 13812
>>13807
[X] No, food time first, with Flandre.

"You'd have to ask your sister about that."

Best idea.
>> No. 13813
[x] No, food time first, with Flandre.

Then we can get a chocolate ball from Patchy for dessert!
>> No. 13814
[x] No, food time first, with Flandre.

We still haven't had breakfast. A healing Belmonymous needs his food!
>> No. 13815
[X] No, but take Flandre up to play with Remilia.

Quick, break the dramatic tension with vampire moe!
>> No. 13816
[X] No, food time first, with Flandre and Remilia.

At the very least let Meiling be the next one to talk to Sakuya.
>> No. 13817
Right, that's all for tonight. Not letting myself fall back into the haze of sleep deprivation again.

Back tomorrow!
>> No. 13818
[+] No, food time first, with Flandre.
Remember, Remilia said she'd be pissed if we didn't take care of ourselves.

[+] Tell her to ask Remilia about seeing Sakuya.
This is just good sense.

[+] Tell her you'll talk to Sakuya with her, if Remilia gives permission.
>> No. 13819
[X] No, but take Flandre up to play with Remilia.
[X] "You'd have to ask your sister about that."

Don't cross the loli-vampire and the meido!
>> No. 13820
[x] No, food time first, with Flandre.

This'll be the first time Belmonymous makes breakfast for Flan, right?

Better savor that moment.
>> No. 13821
>Belmonymous makes breakfast for Flan

Wait, do we know where the youkai blood is?
>> No. 13823
[x] No, food time first, alone.
then
[X] Go to the libary!!!!!!!!
>> No. 13825
>>13774
>"I'm not that naive." It says.

Ladies & gentlemen, we have just lost cabin pressure.

>>13821

We can just give her one of Patchy's orbs.
>> No. 13826
[X] No, food time first, with Flandre.
>> No. 13827
[X] No, food time first, with Flandre.
>> No. 13828
Don't forget to let China know everything is cool. Girl has enough worries.
>> No. 13829
[X] No, food time first, with Flandre.
>> No. 13830
>>13828
We're gonna pick her up to go see Sakuya later. We can let her know then.
>> No. 13831
>Flandre only frowns deeper. "Hmm." Then she bites her lip and glances up at you. "Do you think we could go see her?"

Oh shit, Sakuya is dead, Flan will disintegrate her into atoms and tell us she left because she couldn't stand seeing us with Remilia.
Flandre is not that little or stupid like she shows us. Probaboy split personalities.
>> No. 13832
Also, no one commented on how fucking hot this thread's pic is? I'm surprised.
>> No. 13834
>>13832
It's not, though.
>> No. 13835
>>13834

...not yet, anyway.
>> No. 13836
File 121351361920.jpg - (79.59KB , 800x800 , Copy of 122293.jpg ) [iqdb]
13836
>>13832
It's cute.

THIS is hot.
>> No. 13837
Once we are done telling Meiling what to do, she will be the one who tells Sakuya what to do.
>> No. 13838
[X] No, but take Flandre up to play with Remilia.
[X] "You'd have to ask your sister about that."
>> No. 13839
>>13837
Shit will be so cash.
>> No. 13840
"I think you should ask Remilia about that." You say. "She might still be talking to Sakuya right now, you should wait until we see her."
"Mmmm." Flandre just makes a purring noise and closes her eyes. You start to run your fingers through her hair, letting yourself relax. Then your stomach rumbles, rather loudly.
Flandre grins and opens her eyes.
"Hungry?" She asks.
You nod. "Haven't had proper breakfast yet."
"Yeah! We're both up really really early!" Flandre says, sitting up and yawning wide at you as if on cue.
"Oh?" You ask.
She nods. "Yeah, I want food." She puts a hand on her tummy and looks at you.
"You want me to make you breakfast?" You ask.
"Yeah!" She nods and leaps off the bed, taking your hand and urging you up.
"Shouldn't you get dressed first Flan?" You ask.
"Uh?" She looks down at her pajamas, legs trailing out behind her. "I don't want to." She says with a little pout.
"But you might trip on those." You say, pointing to her feet.
"Nu-uh." She says, shaking her head and folding her arms.
You almost laugh. Then she rises into the air by a few inches.
"I can fly!" She says. "No tripping when you fly." She grabs your hand again and you get up off the bed.

For once, Flandre doesn't zip off down the corridor in front of you. She hovers in front of you and tells you all about how she couldn't find any pajamas and had to use the really big ones. She flaps her sleeves around to emphasize the point and then grins when you laugh at her. As you reach the kitchen you look through one of the Mansion's few windows. The sun has sunk low enough that you could call this morning now, for you at least. You sigh and stretch, Flandre stopping to look at you with her head cocked to one side. You grin and ruffle her hair before stepping through the kitchen doors.

You're alive and it's a new day.

Now, what to make for breakfast.

===========================

Congratulations! Day Five Complete!

Continue - Day 6 Start.
Options.
Extras.

==========================

I'm not waiting for votes, just going to go straight on and get writing the Day 6 opening now.
>> No. 13841
>>13840
>"But you might trip on those." You say, pointing to her feet.
>"Nu-uh." She says, shaking her head and folding her arms.
So moe, I'm already dead.
>> No. 13842
>Congratulations! Day Five Complete!
Hoo-ah! Made it through another day. I wonder how many Bad Ends we successfully avoided.
>> No. 13843
And we have still not smashed the chair.

Don't let another opportunity go, anon. Maybe there's some special item inside that chair!
>> No. 13844
Loading ...

Ten minutes later you're sitting in the kitchen with Flandre, eating a fresh plate of eggs. She'd already wolfed hers down in the time it took you to get a fork. Now she's swinging her legs back and forth while you eat.
"Was it a good breakfast?" You ask her.
She nods but frowns, hands on her tummy.
"What is it Flan?" You ask.
"I'm still hungry." She says.
"You want mor-" Then you realize. You gave her normal food, she's used to blood. In fact you're not sure if she strictly needs anything but blood, the normal food is just there to disguise what she's actually eating.

Flandre hops down out of her chair and walks over to the cupboards, opening them and looking inside. Before you can say anything, she pulls out a packet of chocolate biscuits and holds it up to you, grinning, before she rips it open and jams an entire biscuit into her mouth.
"Chocolate!" She says through a mouthful of half-chewed cookie.
You can't help but laugh. She swallows her food and then bounds up to you, offering you the packet. You take a biscuit and she smiles again, making a biscuit sandwich with another biscuit as filling.

"Should you really be eating all those?" You ask her.
Flandre frowns and looks down at the next biscuit she was about to take a bite from.
"But I'm still hungry." She says, licking some chocolate from the corner of her mouth.
"Then you need to eat more, but not just sweets." You say.
Flandre frowns at looks at the fridge.

[ ] Let her finish the biscuits.
[ ] Make her more breakfast, but go get some blood this time.
[ ] Get her some fruit.
[ ] Take her upstairs to Remilia.
[ ] Take her to Patchouli, maybe she has more magic chocolate.
[ ] Tell her she has to go hungry for now.
>> No. 13845
[X] Take her to Patchouli, maybe she has more magic chocolate.
Fuck, why did we have to have breakfast with Flandre? This isn't going to end well...
>> No. 13846
[x] Take her to Patchouli, maybe she has more magic chocolate.
>> No. 13847
[X] Take her to Patchouli, maybe she has more magic chocolate.

Flan gets a nice snack, and we can finally talk to Patchy and get some info on that sword.
>> No. 13848
[X] Take her to Patchouli, maybe she has more magic chocolate.

Right...I had no clue what to pick. Bandwagon time.
>> No. 13849
[ ] Get her some fruit.

I don't really have a reason, except that I don't see any immediate side effects and I'm experimenting
>> No. 13850
At this rate we're never going to find out how Remi's chat with Sakuya went. By the time we eventually get there, she will have spanked Sakuya raw.
Remember we have to speak to Remi to find out and get permission for Meiling to leave her post to talk with Sakuya and stop being the bottom in that relationship.
>> No. 13851
[x] Make her more breakfast, but go get some blood this time.
do some bloody cooking
>> No. 13852
>>13850
It wasn't that long ago. We're just gonna feed Flan something, after that we go get Mei.
>> No. 13853
Hmmm. Flan doesn't know about blood being in her food, so it's probably best if she's not around when we mix it in. It's also probably a bad idea to get blood from the youkai in the back corridor while she's watching, since she might go back there herself one day if she's hungry/curious, and that probably won't end well....

Er.

[x] Tell her to go play with Patchouli while you make something special for Flan. Then go get some blood.
>> No. 13854
[X] Take her to Patchouli, maybe she has more magic chocolate.
>> No. 13855
>>13844

Chocolate?
For Breakfast?
>> No. 13856
Do we actually know where to get any blood? Aside from ourselves?

[X] Take her to Patchouli, maybe she has more magic chocolate.

Not optimum, but sufficient.
>> No. 13858
>>13856
I'd say that IS the optimum. Get a professional to make Flan food. What we were trying to do was like trying to fix that unlicensed nuclear accelerator on our back by ourselves.
>> No. 13859
Took 7 minutes to sleep away my headache, sorry. Writing now.
>> No. 13860
"Well Flan." You say, getting up. "Why don't we go see Patchouli? She has some special food for you, right?"
Flandre looks up and grins. "Yeah! Patchy is fun." She says.
"Fun?"
Flandre nods in reply, putting the packet of biscuits back down again. "Come on!" She says, going through the kitchen doors. You follow her along the corridors again, towards the library.
"How is Patchouli fun?" You ask her on the way. Flandre looks back and shrugs.
"She's just fun." Flandre says.

Once you reach the library doors and push them open, Flandre turns to you, face serious.
"No racing when I'm hungry, okay?" She says, hands on her little hips.
You nod, following her into the library and towards Patchouli's desks. You make a mental note to thank her and Koakuma when you can, for playing their part in making sure you didn't die yesterday.
When you round the corner of the final bookcase, Flandre stops and puts a hand over her mouth, hiding a grin. You stop dead as well and struggle between laughing and averting your gaze.

Patchouli is sitting at her desk, book open in front of her as usual. Alice is standing behind her, arms draped around Patchouli, nibbling on her ear and sniffing her hair. Both of them seem blissfully unaware that you and Flandre are standing there. You and Flandre glance at each other. You think of coughing politely or yanking Flandre out of the way so you can enter a second time, loudly, but Flandre ruins any of your pretensions to civility as she takes her hand away from her mouth.
"Hello Patchy! Hello Alice!" She bellows.
Alice jumps a few inches up into the air as Patchouli leisurely opens her eyes to glare, not at Flandre, but at you. You shrug and try to look apologetic.
"Good evening." Patchouli says.
"H-hello." Alice says, stepping back and smoothing her dress out with both hands. You see Shanghai sit up on the table and look at you. You nod to her.
"And what brings you here?" Patchouli asks, going back to her book. As you step over to the table and take a chair you notice that the book is upside down. Patchouli reddens and places it on the table, frowning. Alice just slides over and sits down next to Patchouli.
"Food!" Flandre shouts, jumping up and down. Patchouli looks at her.
"Why are you in your pajamas?" She asks.
"Food now!" Flandre says again, pajama sleeves flapping. You notice Alice looking at her with something akin to wonder in her eyes.
"She's so cute Patchy." Alice says, eyes wide. Flandre just grins wider.
"What?" Patchouli says. "Oh, just a moment." She reaches under the table and produces one of those balls like before. Rather the simply throwing it into the air like last time she flicks it upwards with a twist of her wrist and then points a finger at it when it starts to fall. A 'whumph' noise comes from the ball as an invisible sledgehammer of force hits sends it flying over the tops of the bookcases.

"Yeah!" Flandre says, zipping into the air and dashing after it.
Patchouli sighs but then a little smile appears on her lips when she sees Alice smiling at Flandre as she flies off. Shanghai gets to her feet and rises into the air, going off in the direction of Flandre.
"Going to watch?" Patchouli asks.
Alice nods. "She's so sweet, I wonder if we could ... take her out sometime?"
Patchouli shrugs. "I'll see about it."
Alice's eyes gloss over for a moment. She snaps back into focus again and smiles at you, part of her mind obviously still elsewhere.

[ ] Talk to Alice (specify topic).
[ ] Thank Patchouli for helping you yesterday.
[ ] Ask Patchouli where Koakuma is.
[ ] Alice Patchouli about Flandre's diet.
[ ] Ask Patchouli her opinion on Sakuya.
[ ] Tease Patchouli and Alice about their relationship.
>> No. 13861
>>13860

[ x ] Alice Patchouli about Flandre's diet.

OH FUCK TYPO SON.
>> No. 13862
[x] Thank Patchouli for helping you yesterday (and tell her to thank Koakuma as well).
[x] Ask Patchouli for her opinion on Sakuya.
[x] Ask Patchouli about Flandre's diet.

HY hinted a while back that it's wise to find out about a vampire's eating habits.
>> No. 13864
[X] "Hey, Alice. Did you know? Flandre has too mamas."
[X] Thank Patchouli for helping you yesterday.
[X] Tell her to tell Koakuma you said thank you.
[X] Ask Patchouli her opinion on Sakuya.
>> No. 13865
I'd Alice Patchouli, if you know what I mean.
>> No. 13866
>>[ ] Alice Patchouli about Flandre's diet.

Haha. Oh wow.
>> No. 13867
[x] Thank Patchouli for helping you yesterday.
[x] Ask Patchouli where Koakuma is.

Thanks being in order, and all that.
>> No. 13868
HY, do we have enough time to both see Koakuma and keep our promise to Meiling? I would be all for seeing her if that's the case.
>> No. 13869
[X] Thank Patchouli for helping you yesterday.
[X] Ask Patchouli where Koakuma is.
[X] Ask Patchouli about Flandre's diet.
>> No. 13870
[x] Thank Patchouli for helping you yesterday (and tell her to thank Koakuma as well).
[x] Ask Patchouli for her opinion on Sakuya.

I like this.
>> No. 13872
{X} Thank Patchouli for helping you yesterday (and tell her to thank Koakuma as well).
{X} Ask Patchouli for her opinion on Sakuya.
{X} Ask Patchouli about Flandre's diet.
>> No. 13873
>>13868
Does the atmosphere of the story feel fast right now? That should answer your question.
>> No. 13874
Thanks. Vote deleted/changed.

[x] Thank Patchouli for helping you yesterday.
[x] Ask Patchouli her opinion on Sakuya.
[x] Ask Patchouli where Koakuma is.

In that order.
>> No. 13875
[ ] Thank Patchouli for helping you yesterday.
[ ] Ask Patchouli where Koakuma is.
[ ] Alice Patchouli about Flandre's diet.
>> No. 13876
[X] Tease Patchouli and Alice about their relationship.
[X] Ask Patchouli her opinion on Sakuya.
>> No. 13877
[x] Thank Patchouli for helping you yesterday.
[x] Ask Patchouli her opinion on Sakuya.
[x] Ask Patchouli where Koakuma is.
>> No. 13878
[X] Thank Patchouli for helping you yesterday.
[X] Ask Patchouli her opinion on Sakuya.
[X] Ask Patchouli where Koakuma is.

Sounds good.
>> No. 13879
[x] Thank Patchouli for helping you yesterday (and tell her to thank Koakuma as well).
[x] Ask Patchouli for her opinion on Sakuya.
[x] Ask Patchouli about Flandre's diet.
>> No. 13880
[x] Thank Patchouli for helping you yesterday.
[x] Ask Patchouli her opinion on Sakuya.
[x] Ask Patchouli where Koakuma is.
>> No. 13881
Writing now. Might get hit with 7 minutes if I'm unlucky.
>> No. 13882
You smile back at Alice and then turn to Patchouli, who has turned her book the right way up.
"Thanks for helping me yesterday." You say to her.
Alice looks between you and Patchouli.
"You're welcome." Patchouli says, then she glances up from the book. "How is the scar tissue holding up? It was a new formula."
"Er ..." You slip and hand up your shirt and gently feel your stomach. "Fine, mostly. It's a little sore."
"On the inside or the outside?"
You feel around a little more. "Inside."
Patchouli nods. "Should be gone soon."
Alice leans over and places a hand on your arm. "I heard what happened to you." She says. "I'm glad you're okay, me and Patchy both owe you, after all."
"Thanks Alice." You say. She smiles at you.

"It was a terrible thing Sakuya did to you." Alice says, glancing at your missing finger.
"Well." You say, frowning. "I can't say I like her, but I do understand her thinking."
Alice frowns. "How so?"
You explain Sakuya's motivation, or what you understand of it. Alice's expression slowly softens as you speak. She is silent when you finish. Patchouli is looking at you over the top of her book.
"It takes a lot of effort to understand a person when they have just tired to murder you." She says. "I'm impressed."
"What about you then?" You ask.
Patchouli raises her head and thinks for a moment. "She thought there was no other way. In her position many would have done the same. Her fault is not malice, it is lack of information."
"Patchy! How can you say that?" Alice says, frowning.
Patchouli shrugs. "It is only the truth."
"Wait." You hold up your hand. "You're saying there is another way."
"There is always another way." Patchouli says. "The very fabric of reality is only probability in the end, you merely have to move the decimal point."
"Then what is it?" You ask.
Patchouli glances down. "You haven't even noticed, have you?"
"What?" You follow her gaze.

You're still holding the sword, wrapped in the sheet. You swear you left it in the kitchen.

"Wha-" You start.
"Didn't know you had it, did you?" Patchouli says.
You shake your head, dumbfounded.
"It has taken a liking to you."
"It- what?"
Patchouli grins. You haven't seen her do that before and it's more than a little unsettling. Alice's eyes light up at the sight Patchouli's expression. You're suddenly reminded that you're not sitting with a pair of young women, you're sitting with a pair of very powerful Youkai. Who are now lovers ... or would 'mates' be more fitting? No, better to think of them as close to human, lovers is good for now.
"The sword carries traces of thought, old imprints. You are a good vessel for its purpose, so it has attached itself to you."
"What is it's purpose?" You ask.
"Protect Remilia Scarlet and Flandre Scarlet, I assume." Patchouli frowns at the sword. "Anything other than that, I cannot see, but I suspect it's purpose is rather simple."
"You're telling me this is the 'other way'?" You gesture with the sword.
Patchouli nods.
"I'm supposed to fight that thing?" You ask.
"Not necessarily. In fact, I would strongly advise against it." Patchouli says, going back to her book.
"Er ..."
Alice looks at you, expression sympathetic.

[ ] Ask Patchouli for more details.
[ ] Ask Alice her opinion, as a magician.
[ ] Screw this, go find Koakuma.
>> No. 13883
[X] Ask Patchouli for more details.
>> No. 13886
[X] Ask Patchouli for more details.
[X] Ask Alice her opinion, as a magician.
>> No. 13887
[ ] Ask Patchouli for more details.
[ ] Ask Alice her opinion, as a magician.

Ask them both, it couldn't hurt. Maybe we can watch as the two have some lovers quarrel over who is right.
>> No. 13888
[X] Ask Patchouli for more details.
[X] Ask Alice her opinion, as a magician.
WALL MAKES US A WALL, IT WAS WAY TOO LONG SINCE THE LAST WALL
>> No. 13889
{X} Ask Patchouli for more details.
{X} Ask Alice her opinion, as a magician.
Walls~
>> No. 13890
[x] Ask Alice her opinion, as a magician.

Maybe we can get a doll to wield it as an extension?
That'd be safer.

Also,
[x] "Oh hey, did I tell you I'm Remilia's thrall? She can say anything is too dangerous and I can't do it, and I'd be powerless to resist."
>> No. 13891
[x] Ask Patchouli for more details.
[x] Ask Alice her opinion, as a magician.
>> No. 13892
[x] Ask Patchouli for more details.

Alice ain't gonna stay there with her mouth shut. She'd probably say something if she has an opinion.
>> No. 13893
Oh I get it
Patchu isn't giving us advice, she's telling us to break through the heavens with our sword and kick reason to the curb!

GENIUS!

As such, I cannot vote for any of the above options.
>> No. 13894
[x] Ask Patchouli if you can watch.
[x] Ask Alice if you can join them with Remilia.
>> No. 13895
[x] Ask Patchouli for more details.

My merely human mind cannot keep up, Patchy.
>> No. 13896
[ ] Ask Patchouli for more details.
[ ] Ask Alice her opinion, as a magician.
>> No. 13897
[X] Ask Alice her opinion, as a magician.

Let's have Alice show us on the doll how to defeat the thing in the attic.
>> No. 13898
[X] Ask the skull of it's opinion.
>> No. 13899
[x] Ask Alice her opinion, as a magician.
>> No. 13900
[x] Ask Patchouli for more details.
[x] Ask Alice her opinion, as a magician.
>> No. 13901
[X] "Now, Alice. Could you touch the doll where Patchouli touched you last night?"
>> No. 13902
Writing now.
>> No. 13903
[x] Ask Patchouli for more details.
[x] Ask Alice her opinion, as a magician.

Then,
[x] Go find Koakuma to thank her.
>> No. 13904
"Wait a second Patchouli." You say. "Don't be so vague with me."
She looks up from her book, eyebrows raised.
"This is about Remilia's safety ... and my life too." You lift up the sword and unwrap the sheet. You look up at the blade for a long moment and then place it on the table.
"What can this blade do? What can I do to kill that ... thing, upstairs? How can I stop Remilia from trying to fight it? I need help and I'm asking you."
Patchouli looks quietly impressed.
"Is this why you sent me home the other day?" Alice asks Patchouli. "The monster in the attic?" She smiles a little.
"It's no joke." Patchouli says. Alice frowns.
"Then give him a proper answer!" She says. "Remilia is your friend, help them!"
Patchouli studies you for a long moment, not replying to Alice.
"Perhaps ..." She says, trailing off.
"Perhaps what?" You ask.
"Perhaps, for the first, no ... second time in a long while, I need to stop being passive." Patchouli closes her eyes and drums on the table with her fingers.

"Very well." She says. "The sword has no particular powers involving combat. Standard metal preservation, density increase and ease of grip are all there."
She opens her eyes again, looking at the sword.
"It can identify and attune, based on emotion towards a member of the Scarlet bloodline, thinning of blood not important. Current chosen wielder is you." She looks up at you.
"It has left-over personality imprints from one other user, not enough to form a consciousness but enough to give it a rudimentary of will." Patchouli sighs and her brow furrows in thought. "In my personal opinion it will help you think about matters relating to the protection of Remilia and to a lesser extent, Flandre. It will perhaps transfer the ability to wield it well, from the last user, but I doubt it."
Patchouli looks over at Alice. "Opinions?"
Alice sits back and bites a fingernail.
"Could be using a form of concealment too." She says.
"Possibly." Patchouli turns to you. "What does it look like to you?" She asks.
"Silver sword."
"There you go then." Alice says. "It's not really silver, so it is somehow affecting his mind."
Patchouli nods and sucks on her teeth in thought. "As for the matter of trying to kill the monster upstairs?"

You look on expectantly.

"Don't do it alone. You won't be able to. There are people in Gensokyo powerful enough to make it light work. Myself included."
You nod, smiling. "Thanks Patchouli."

This won't be too bad at all.

[ ] Wait here for Flandre to return.
[ ] Go find Koakuma.
[ ] Go find Flandre.
[ ] Leave the library, go find Remilia.
[ ] Leave the library, go find Sakuya's room.
>> No. 13905
[x] "If Flandre comes back, tell her I'll meet her at the entrance of the library."
[x] Go find Koakuma.
>> No. 13906
>>"Don't do it alone. You won't be able to. There are people in Gensokyo powerful enough to make it light work. Myself included."
[x] Leave the library, go find Remilia.
Time to draw up battle plans.
>> No. 13907
[X] Wait here for Flandre to return.
[X] While waiting, ask if either of them knows any spells to recover lost body parts.
>> No. 13908
[x] "If Flandre comes back, tell her I'll meet her at the entrance of the library."
[x] Go find Koakuma.
>> No. 13909
[X] Go find Koakuma.
Let's have Koa give us an insight into Sakuya's state of mind.
>> No. 13910
[X] "If Flandre comes back, tell her I'll meet her at the entrance of the library."
[X] Go find Koakuma.
>> No. 13911
[x] Leave the library, go find Remilia.
>> No. 13912
[X] Lighten the mood. Shanghai is watching Flandre, ask Alice if she's done eating. If so, wait for Flan to return, if not, ask Patchouli where Koakuma is and go find her.
>> No. 13913
[x] "If Flandre comes back, tell her I'll meet her at the entrance of the library."
[x] Go find Koakuma.
>> No. 13914
[x] "If Flandre comes back, tell her I'll meet her at the entrance of the library."
[x] Go find Koakuma.

Koakuma needs a HUG!
>> No. 13915
[X] "If Flandre comes back, tell her I'll meet her at the entrance of the library."
[X] Go find Koakuma.
>> No. 13916
>"Don't do it alone. You won't be able to. There are people in Gensokyo powerful enough to make it light work. Myself included."
>Myself included.

Wut.

Hmm. So either: (1) Remi gained power since the times she lost against that creature; (2)Patchy is better able to deal a finishing blow than Remi is/was; or (3) Remi and Patchy (and Sakuya) never conversed regarding how to best kill that creature in recent times.

...I guess it's three. Yeesh, even though they're under the same roof, at times it's like they're living light-years away.
>> No. 13917
[x] Go find Koakuma.

Koa koa koa.
>> No. 13918
>>13916
Patchouli has only been there 100 years.
>> No. 13919
Fire Emblem's Preparing to Advance is now playing in my head automatically.

[x] Go find Koakuma.
>> No. 13920
Writing now.
>> No. 13921
[x] "If Flandre comes back, tell her I'll meet her at the entrance of the library."
[x] Go find Koakuma.
>> No. 13922
[x] "If Flandre comes back, tell her I'll meet her at the entrance of the library."
[x] Go find Koakuma.
>> No. 13923
[x] "If Flandre comes back, tell her I'll meet her at the entrance of the library."
[x] Go find Koakuma.
>> No. 13924
>>13921
Scornpoke.
>> No. 13925
"If Flandre comes back, can you let her know where I've gone? I'll wait for her at the entrance to the library."
Alice nods. "She's still chasing the ball."
"Where are you going?" Patchouli asks with a suspicious look.
"To see Koakuma, I want to thank her for her part in helping yesterday." You say.
"Ah yes." Patchouli says. "What exactly have you been doing with my familiar?"
"Nothing!" You say. "I've been over this with Remilia once today already."
Patchouli doesn't reply. You can feel her gaze burrowing into you.
"I made friends with her, that's all." You say, throwing your hands in the air in exasperation. Alice tries to smother a giggle.
Patchouli looks back down at her book. "Thank you for your honesty." She says, totally deadpan.
"Wait, you already knew?" You ask.
"Of course I do. I would know if my familiar had been ... excited."
"Wha-" You stop, not wanting to know to implications of what Patchouli just said.
"Anyway. I'm off." You say, getting up and giving them both a little wave. Just before you walk between the bookcases, green blob appearing again, you turn back.
"Have fun you two!" You say with a grin. Alice grins back and waves, Patchouli just turns red.

Walking deep into the library once more, you're sure that you hear Flandre's voice a couple of times, somewhere off amongst the books. You ignore it, letting her play, following the blob as it guides to to Koakuma. You find yourself walking deeper and deeper into the library than you've ever been before. The shelves get dustier and dustier and you start to pass some books that look like they were last re-bound hundreds of years ago. Then, you come to what you can only describe as a clearing. There are little wheeled carts full of books and in the middle, sitting down, is Koakuma. She has a kind of large cushion under her with a couple more nearby. She's facing away from you, legs outstretched, resting backwards on her hands. She doesn't seem hurt or anything, but she is very quiet.

[ ] Greet her.
[ ] Surprise hug.
[ ] Make her jump.
[ ] Goose her from behind.
>> No. 13926
>>13916
She means working together. None of them ever tried to fight with someone else's help, which is why they always failed. We can get Remilia, Reimu, Patchouli, possibly (though I somehow doubt it right now) Sakuya, Meiling maybe, Youmu, and who knows how many others (Yukari?) to kill it without too much trouble.
>> No. 13927
[X] Surprise hug.
>> No. 13928
[â] Surprise hug.
>> No. 13929
[x] Make her jump.

This may be our last chance to pull a prank on the little devil.
>> No. 13930
[ ] Make her jump.
>> No. 13931
[ ] Make her jump.
>> No. 13932
[x] Make her jump.
>> No. 13933
>[ ] Goose her from behind.

Right, like we need *another* Vore End right before we finish.

[X] Greet her.
>> No. 13934
[X] Surprise hug.

Shouldn't be bad end. It can't be a bad end.
>> No. 13935
[X] Surprise hug.
She will never see it coming. And neither will we the bad end.
>> No. 13936
[X] Greet her.
>> No. 13937
[x] Greet her.
She's quiet, she's probably suffering from a whole mix of emotions right now (ref. Sakuya, Meiling and Remilia to an extent), and just ambushing her like that doesn't seem the right way to go.
>> No. 13938
[X] Greet her.
>> No. 13939
[x] Make her jump.
>> No. 13940
[x] Greet her.

Whoa. I would lol if we were surprise Bad End'd here.
>> No. 13941
[X] Greet her
>> No. 13942
[X] Greet her.

Considering the whirlwind of emotions that are running through the house, Koa probably feels terrible right now. Don't be dicks.
>> No. 13943
[X] Greet her
>> No. 13944
[x] Greet her.

Anything else might scare her into sucking our life force or biting our head off
>> No. 13945
Afraid that's going to be all for tonight, I can feel sleep on its way and it will mess with the writing. No more overtime, since that brings the haze down and then I can't write the next day. Updates will be regular but focused all this week.

Back tomorrow!
>> No. 13946
>>13935
>>13940

I'm pretty sure HY has said in the past that we won't get BAD ENDs at random. Only if we're really stupid about things.

Though, I also follow like 14 of these stories, so who knows? Someone sure as hell said it though.
>> No. 13947
[X] Greet her.

Don't want to do anything stupid here, now.
>> No. 13948
[X] Greet her.
>> No. 13949
[X] Greet her.
No reason to make her more excited than normal I guess, since Pachery can obviously feel what koa feels, to some extent at least.
>> No. 13950
Hey I just thought of something.

Maybe the reason Patchy has poor health is because unlike most Youkai she doesn't sleep as much? Yukari sleeps like 12 hours a day or something and Yuka slept for something like years I think, so maybe by staying up and reading all the time she's weakened herself?

Just a random thought
>> No. 13951
>>13950
I wouldn't be certain, IIRC pmiss stated something to the order that the older a youkai gets the more sleep she needs, but that might have been just Akyu being ignorant fuck like usual. Also, we don't know how old Pachery is and how much she should sleep, much less how much she actually does sleep. So basically it's just an unknown function after another, I wouldn't read too much into it from any angle.
>> No. 13952
[X] Greet her.

Remember! You can't touch her without her permission! But it was long ago, so how about a nice BAD END? Or just make an unlucky trip and broke your neck. SAKUYA's GOOD END! BALANCE RESTORED! EVERYBODY IS HAPPY, only you're not!
>> No. 13953
ALSO: I've just read your last thoughts. Funny! More sleep, bah! Patchy doesn't moved a lot in the past few year. She is always in the libary sitting behind her desk..
>> No. 13954
>>13951
She's 100. She may as well be a kid by Gensokyo's age limit. She needs 12 hours, and to be in bed by 9pm every night!
>> No. 13955
>>13954
When is her age mentioned? I thought she was closer to Remilia's age, around 400-500.
>> No. 13956
[x] Greet her.
>> No. 13957
Heyyyyyy!

Awesome going, guys!

WE NEVER ASKED ABOUT HOW TO MAKE FLANDRE'S FOOD.
>> No. 13958
>>13957
Yeah, just slip a little bit of Youkai blood in whatever you're cooking. NOT THAT HARD, DUDE.
>> No. 13959
>>13957
We KNOW how to prepare Flandre's food. We don't have youkai blood on hand, and frankly, I don't want to have any on hand either. Leave it to the professionals, i.e. Sakuya/Patchi.
>> No. 13960
[X] Greet her.
>> No. 13961
Remember guys, we're not supposed to touch Koakuma unless she says so first, lest we get BAD END or something.

and in this situation, where she looks passive, I would not want to scare her. She could be in defensive mode or something.
[X] Greet Her
>> No. 13962
[X] Make her jump.
RAWR !! HAHA !! You are cute when you startled koaku------

your heads rolling on the floor.
>> No. 13963
>>13961
We're "safe" from getting BAD END in that form. She can still read our feelings, though, so as long as there isn't a sexual desire for her, we're safe to touch.
>> No. 13964
Let us have at least one more communication with Remilia, and shakedown of what really goes down in the mansion, and consult with the ess-word with how it thinks the confrontation with the thing in the tower will go down. Unless otherwise explicitly warned against such I say we prove to Remilia that Gensokyo loves her as much as we do and bring the wrath of e v e r y s i n g l e h a x p o w e r at her (our/immediate) disposal against it, that includes: (hax) Reimu, Marisa, Alice, (hax) Suika, (hax) Mima, (hax) Yukari, and Youmu.

...

Seriously, if this ends with HY's interpretation of a a Gensokyo-wide party that surpasses pre-launch SSiB, we should just call it quits
>> No. 13965
File 121359209535.jpg - (192.05KB , 1000x1000 , 1206820675176.jpg ) [iqdb]
13965
>>13964
FYI, I am drunk out of my skull and proud of it
>> No. 13966
>>13964
Every Ending is a Tea Ending, Zun agreed.
>> No. 13967
[x] CHOBI HASSEN
>> No. 13968
File 121361685715.jpg - (213.14KB , 352x1200 , 1212084008563.jpg ) [iqdb]
13968
>>13967
>> No. 13969
>>13774
>"I'm not that naive." It says.

There is more to Flandre than we think. We should do her route next, we need to know her better.

And we are near the end of Remilia route! You can't do Remi's route and not do Flan's route!
>> No. 13970
[X] Greet Her

Now, I know I'm a bit late, but
>Flan dressed in oversize pajamas
>you notice that her feet and hands don't reach the ends of the pajamas she's wearing, they cover her like a huge tangle of blankets
>She hovers in front of you and tells you all about how she couldn't find any pajamas and had to use the really big ones. She flaps her sleeves around to emphasize the point and then grins when you laugh at her

HHHNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>> No. 13971
>>13969
No, it will be Koakuma. Or Pathouli. Either is fine for me.
>> No. 13972
>>13971

Patchy is ok, but seriously, what's so appealing in Meiling?
>> No. 13973
>>13972
Everything, I guess?
>> No. 13974
>>13972
No clue. I've never been a Meiling fan.
>> No. 13975
>>13972
She's awesome. Just leave it at that.
>> No. 13976
>>13972
No idea. I not much a Meiling fan either. Pity maybe?
>> No. 13978
>>13972
>>13976

She's sweet, good natured and moe. Pity also plays a factor in that she needs help to be happy. What's not to like?
>> No. 13979
>>13972
Beautiful; breasts; bullied.
>> No. 13980
>>13978
>>13979
China = Mikuru?
>> No. 13981
>>13980
Naah I don't think she's that much of a wimp.

Meiling reminds me more of Kotori. Good natured, sweet and generally normal. Except Kotori wasn't really bullied and Meiling is in a worse situation, but the personalities are fairly similar. And even the looks.
>> No. 13982
>>13981
And I mean from the game, not from the anime. Kotori in the anime was significantly more shy for some reason.
>> No. 13983
File 121363497588.jpg - (404.24KB , 742x800 , 840898.jpg ) [iqdb]
13983
>>13972
Her life is spent guarding a castle, she's powerful and skilled in combat, but despite that she's adorably innocent and good-natured. She's kind of desperate for friends or even just idle conversation, so there's plenty of opportunity to get to know her and try to start a relationship (not to mention the underdog appeal). And of course she has an amazing body and that beautiful red hair.

That's why Hong Meiling is my favorite Touhou.
>> No. 13984
>>13980
>China = Mikuru?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
No. Sweet jumperfuck blistering superchrist, NO.

See, Meiling is actually, you know. Useful. And competent, despite her apparent narcolepsy.
Oh, and not a bubbly, clueless, whore moeblob.
>> No. 13985
>>13968
I swear it looks like XRation drew this.
>> No. 13986
>>13985
DO NOT WANT
>> No. 13987
Sorry for the huge delay before writing today, dealing with something pretty important. Update will be up within half an hour.
>> No. 13988
File 121364340588.jpg - (28.65KB , 320x320 , happycookie00.jpg ) [iqdb]
13988
>>13987
>> No. 13989
>>13988
This looks like Flandre.
>> No. 13990
File 121364433241.jpg - (26.92KB , 232x310 , 1209193326014.jpg ) [iqdb]
13990
>>13989
>> No. 13991
"Hey Koakuma." You call softly
She turns her head slowly and then smiles when she sees you behind her. You can see an open book floating in the air in front of her. It shuts itself and drops gently to her lap as you approach. Koakuma pats one of the cushions next to her and smiles a slow, lazy smile at you as you sit down. She seems to be wavering from one side to the other, eyelids drooping.
"You okay?" You ask, unable to help the amused smile that creeps across your face at the sight of Koakuma like this.
She nods.
"Er ... I wanted to thank you for yesterday." You say. "Remilia told me what happened, thank you for letting her know where I was."
Koakuma sighs deeply, nodding. Her smile slowly changes into a pensive frown.
"Are you sure you're all right Koakuma?" You ask.
She looks up at you, frowning with thought. The she holds out a hand and beckons you towards her. You obediently shift over on the cushion, automatically moving so you can hear her speak.

But as you do she bobs her head backwards and to the side, so you're lined up with her lips rather than her ear. Before you can react she darts her head forwards and kisses you, hands suddenly either side of your head, holding you in place.

The kiss only lasts a moment. Your hands are on the ground, your eyes are wide open and your head is at an inconvenient angle but the sheer fire of Koakuma's kiss is like nothing you've ever experienced before. The passion is over as soon as it began, as something trips in your head.

"No." You say, jolting back out of her grip. "I'm sorry Koakuma, but I'm ... I'm in love with Remilia. I can't do that with you."
To your great surprise, she is still smiling. She beckons you forwards again and you edge closer, ready to (however reluctantly) spring back if she tries that again.
"i know" She says. "i just wanted to feel it once"
She smiles at you and you can't help but feel somewhat sorry for the little devil.
"thank you" She says.
You reach over and pat her head, at a loss for what else to do. She smiles and rubs her head against your hand in return, like a cat.

[ ] Just chill out with her for a while.
[ ] Ask her how Sakuya is feeling.
[ ] Ask her what she was reading.
[ ] Ask her is she can tell you anything about the sword.
[ ] Must kiss Koakuma again!
[ ] Say good bye for now.
>> No. 13992
>>13991
WHOA!! Stop right there, you little temptress!

[X] Ask her what she was reading.
[X] Ask her how Sakuya is feeling.
[X] Ask her is she can tell you anything about the sword.
>> No. 13993
[x] Ask her what she was reading.
[x] Ask her how Sakuya is feeling.

>[ ] Must kiss Koakuma again!
VIKING SPIRIT VIKING SPIRIT VIKING SPIRIT VIKING SPIRIT VIKING SPIRIT
>> No. 13994
{X} Ask her what she was reading.
{X} Ask her how Sakuya is feeling.
>> No. 13995
[X] Just chill out with her for a while,

then,

[X] ask her if she can tell you anything about the sword.
>> No. 13996
[x] Ask her what she was reading.
[x] Ask her how Sakuya is feeling.
>> No. 13997
File 121364559461.jpg - (29.32KB , 320x320 , happycookieflan.jpg ) [iqdb]
13997
>>13989
365 days in Paint!

>>13991
[x] Just chill out with her for a while.
[x] Ask her how Sakuya is feeling.
[x] Ask her what she was reading.

Oh, Koa~
>> No. 13998
[x] Ask her what she was reading.
[x] Ask her how Sakuya is feeling.
Jesus, the Koakuma route H-scenes are going to be messy. In every sense of the word.
>> No. 13999
[ ] Just chill out with her for a while.
[ ] Ask her how Sakuya is feeling.
[ ] Ask her what she was reading.
>> No. 14000
[X] Ask her how Sakuya is feeling.
[X] Ask her what she was reading.
>> No. 14001
[x] Ask her how Sakuya is feeling.
[x] Ask her what she was reading.
[x] Ask her is she can tell you anything about the sword.
>> No. 14002
[x] Ask her what she was reading.
[x] Ask her if she can tell you anything about the sword.
>> No. 14003
[] Ask her how Sakuya is feeling.
[] Ask her what she was reading.
>> No. 14004
[X] Must kiss Koakuma again!
I vote for what everyone wants to do.
>> No. 14005
File 121364628427.jpg - (27.24KB , 450x229 , somoe.jpg ) [iqdb]
14005
>You reach over and pat her head, at a loss for what else to do. She smiles and rubs her head against your hand in return, like a cat.

HHNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGHHHHH
>> No. 14006
[X] Say good bye for now.

Koakuma must wait for the next round! NO KISS NO HUG, remember you Dumbass, what Remilia said..

So this will be a funny BAD END !
>> No. 14007
[X] Ask her what she was reading.
[X] Ask her how Sakuya is feeling.
[X] Ask her is she can tell you anything about the sword.
>> No. 14008
[ ] Just chill out with her for a while.
[ ] Ask her how Sakuya is feeling.
[ ] Ask her what she was reading.
[ ] Ask her is she can tell you anything about the sword.
>> No. 14009
[x] Must kiss Koakuma again!

I vote for this because I am safely certain it won't win, and because Koakuma's awesome.
>> No. 14010
Writing now.
>> No. 14011
File 121364765150.jpg - (217.63KB , 1060x1500 , patchi2.jpg ) [iqdb]
14011
>>14009
That's why her route's next
>> No. 14012
>>14011
Pachu! D:
>> No. 14013
>>14011
Oh, nice.

A question: Why is Koakuma always shown as either mute, or, as in this case, very quiet?
>> No. 14014
>>14013
Nameless Midboss

'Nuff said.
>> No. 14015
I see what you're doin' HY, a little taste of each route eh?
>> No. 14016
>>14015
Yeah, HY really manages to tempt you. This scene almost made me want to have Koakuma second again, but my love for Meiling shall not be shaken.
>> No. 14017
>>14015
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORK
>> No. 14018
You sit back again, Koakuma just smiles at you happily. This atmosphere with her is very relaxing. Is it just her or is it some effect she puts out? You can't seem to care, just letting yourself wallow in this luxurious feeling.
"So, Koakuma." You say. "What were you reading?" You point at the book on her lap. She looks down, as if remembering it's there, then turns away with her hand over her mouth.
"Koakuma?"
She glances back at you, sly little grin creeping over her features. She lifts the book and hands it to you.
"A Thousand Ways to Achieve Orgasm." You read the title. "Uh."
Koakuma just cocks her head at you, you feel yourself blushing.
"Why were you reading this?" You ask, raising an eyebrow at her.
She just grins and shakes her head, beckoning you over.

"want me to show you?"
Oh Koakuma, if only.
"I'm sorry." You say with a sympathetic smile.
She shrugs. "my offer is always open"
You nod, not sure how to respond. Then you clear your throat, thinking of a way to lower the dangerously sexual tension in here.
"Do you mind if I ask you a question, Koakuma?"
She shakes her head, smiling.
"Can you feel how Sakuya is?"
Her expression drops instantly. She gulps.
You reach out a hand and place it on her back, giving her a squeeze.
"Sorry." You say. "You don't have t-"
She shakes her head.
"she feels bad" Koakuma says. "i don't want to touch her"
"You don't have to, I wasn't asking you to." You say gently. Then you give Koakuma a little hug to reassure her. You feel her shift in your grip to look up at you.
"she needs help" Koakuma says.
"Sakuya?"
She nods.

[ ] "I'l help her."
[ ] "That is Remilia's responsibility."
[ ] "Let her rot."
>> No. 14019
>>14015
Partly. Some of the character's current states don't lend themselves well to tasters, so I'm not doing it with everyone.
>> No. 14020
[ ] "I'l help her."
ALTRUISTIC ANON
>> No. 14021
[ ] "I'l help her."
Sworn to Protect and Serve, Belanon Scarlet
>> No. 14022
[x] "I'l help her."
>> No. 14023
[X] "I'l help her."
>> No. 14024
File 121364999154.png - (62.26KB , 1113x591 , RAGE.png ) [iqdb]
14024
[ ] "That is Remilia's responsibility."

>"my offer is always open"

HUUUUUUUUNGGGGRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYY!!!! TEMPTING STOP!! MOE SUCCUBUS TEMPTING STOP!!
>> No. 14025
[X] "I'l help her."
Time to be fucking Shirou, time to save the world, and after we know we cannot save it, just kill Sakuya.
>> No. 14026
[X] "We'll help her."
>"A Thousand Ways to Achieve Orgasm." You read the title.
I turned as red as a beet.
>> No. 14027
[X] "I'l help her."
Is it time for spanking yet?
>> No. 14028
>>14019
Patchy I'm guessing, maybe Flan too?

>>14017

Not until the fortress of GirdleCrest has been flooded.
>> No. 14029
Actually I wonder if we have to be that cautious with her now. She said as long as she has our shoe, she's safe. For anything.

Of course that doesn't mean we'll go and cheat on Remilia, I'm more talking about how paranoid we've been about not initiating hugs and such things ourselves.
>> No. 14030
>>14015
You're doing the same thing.

Now back to work and give us more Mystia.
>> No. 14031
>>14028
I think that small moment where Flan went "I'm not that naive" was kind of a teaser about events in her route. HY said there would be lots of danger in Flan's.
>> No. 14032
>>14028
SCOOOOOOOOOOOOORN

I CURSE YOUR DWARVEN FORTRESS TO BE ENGULFED BY LAVA.
>> No. 14033
File 121365046090.jpg - (51.38KB , 369x418 , slow1.jpg ) [iqdb]
14033
>>14029
See >>13963
>> No. 14034
>>14030
Mystia? Scorn? Cloaca?
NO THANKS!
>> No. 14035
[x] "Let her rot."

Ohohoho!
>> No. 14036
>>14028
GET BACK TO WORK YOU NIGGER
>> No. 14037
[X] "I'l help her."
>> No. 14038
>>14034
Since Marisa is nowhere to found, a bird is fine too.
>> No. 14039
[ ] "I'l help her."
>> No. 14040
>>14034
Mystia-oneesama is awesome! READ IT, FAGGOT!
>> No. 14041
>>14028
>>fortress of GirdleCrest

You bastards are lucky I don't fire up Dorf Fortress too.
>> No. 14042
[X] "I'll help her."

THREESOME ENDING!!!
>> No. 14043
[X] "I'll help her."

You're not even trying with the alternatives, HY.
>> No. 14044
>>14043
Oh I am. Wait and see.
>> No. 14045
LOL now comes the:
3 BAD END, 1 GENUFLECT, 1GOOD END choice!

FUCK YOUR NOT GIVING ALTERNATIVES SHIT!!!
>> No. 14046
I failed, I couldn't muster enough water pressure to flood even one level above the waterline.

Well what do you expect from a brook? At least it killed a miner.
>> No. 14047
Only that for tonight. Getting lots of sleep now will hopefully make it easier to write tomorrow, sorry for the slow day.

Back tomorrow!
>> No. 14048
[x] "That is Remilia's responsibility."
>> No. 14049
File 121365188140.jpg - (15.68KB , 404x272 , 582941.bin.jpg ) [iqdb]
14049
>>14046
>> No. 14050
[] "I'l help her."

HY thank you. You have made Koakuma route the next one. I rest my case.
>> No. 14051
Meiling goes next, and then Koakuma
>> No. 14052
>>14051
No. Koakuma goes next. Then Meiling, if you must.
>> No. 14053
File 121366381016.jpg - (117.01KB , 404x600 , 164fa0fbceb3cebc214f8be36deb02f3.jpg ) [iqdb]
14053
>>14052
MEILING ROUTE NEXT
>> No. 14054
Youmu comes next, HY's going to go into writing her for the VN project and it'll likely be at least as long as this route if not longer. So quit the pointless slapfight and take it easy.
>> No. 14057
Flan next. I want the DFC mindfuck route.
>> No. 14060
>She shrugs. "my offer is always open"

Well, it would be a good way to learn new ways to keep us interesting in the sack with Remi. And Remi has already read our mind regarding the matter. Still, strange that Koakuma would even make the offer considering she knows how important we are to Remilia.

>"You don't have to, I wasn't asking you to." You say gently. Then you give Koakuma a little hug to reassure her. You feel her shift in your grip to look up at you.
>"she needs help" Koakuma says.
>"Sakuya?"
>She nods.

[x] "I'll help her."

We're not done with Sakuya. We still need to know what the deal with the whip is, the reason she is superhuman, and why we can use the watch, what Meiling is to her, and to inform her of what Patchouli said, and ask what she thinks of it. We'll bring Flan with us. 10 lashes for every wrong answer.

>"she feels bad" Koakuma says. "i don't want to touch her"

But I swear Pad-Maid if you've been abusing Koakuma so help me God your ass is going to have blisters-on-blisters when I'm through with it.
>> No. 14061
>>14054

Youmu's only purpose in the story is to Bad End you in the event you manage to kill Sakuya.
>> No. 14062
>>14061
That i can see clearly, when you saved Sakuya she knew it and thanked you. If you kill her she will make it her sole living purpose to hunt you down and slowly torture you to death.
>> No. 14063
>>14060
PADDO JA NAI
>> No. 14064
>the reason she is superhuman
She's a Lunarian vampire hunter with a Stand. Duh.
>> No. 14065
Thread has gone autosage. New thread when you update, please, HY.
>> No. 14067
>>14064
lol why do people keep saying she's from the moon? Because Eirin recognized her? Eirin has been on Earth for what? 1300 years?

"Then why does Eirin recognize her?" Eirin goes to the human village to sell drugs and buy food and other necessities for her "family" so to speak. Sakuya goes to the village to buy food and necessities as well. They probably met at the supermarket! lol
>> No. 14068
>>14067
>>lol why do people keep saying she's from the moon? Because Eirin recognized her? Eirin has been on Earth for what? 1300 years?
and Sakuya is like 20 years old.
>> No. 14070
>>14067
Silver hair (Lunarian trademark, apparently)
Time manipulation (Time/Space? Eternity/Temporality?)
Cocky stuck-up attitude (A given)
Excellent servitude (although Sakuya's may be more fate h4x than servitude)
Dislike towards humans (ZUN said it, not me)

They have too much in common to dismiss the theory with "LOL, they shop at the same Wal-Mart".
>> No. 14071
>>14068
17歳!

Wait, wrong maid.
>> No. 14072
>>14071
Oh you.
>> No. 14073
>>14070
Lunarian are some mean badass motherfuckers, no wonder that the Earth had no chance to win this.
Sakuya must have undergone some human experiment so that she can stop time, the clock is a catalyst so that she can use it without problems. Makes me wonder what other experiments they conducted, Reisen is something made for War probably. Imagine thousands of Reisen out there.
And we all know under whose direction all those were made. That's probably why she recognized her after all that time, only grown up.
That would be an awesome side story.
>> No. 14074
>>14073
>Lunarian are some mean badass motherfuckers, no wonder that the Earth had no chance to win this.

I wouldn't put it that way. Earth soldiers slaughtered most of the youkai rabbits according to one of the sister-princesses in SSiB, and Reisen's conversation with Siki in PoFV proves that violence did actually occur. There was just nothing to conquer, because the border prevented access to the Lunar capital.

There are however regular commercial tours to the moon in the Mary/Renko story that came with the Magical Astronomy CD. But because the border cannot be pierced by normal humans, there is no real danger to the Lunarians as of yet.
>> No. 14075
>>14070

You forgot that her stopwatch is named "Luna Dial".

ZUN's comment in the Imperishable Night.txt profile for Eirin is literally: "For an unknown reason, Eirin is very surprised to see Sakuya." I would this carries more significance than meeting at the grocery store.

Also, Akyu's speculation: "This suggests that she might not be a human from Gensokyo, but rather one from the outside world or a totally different world."

Finally, there's the bit where she can stare unaffected by the true moon. Marisa does, but she may actually be insane. However the same could be said for Sakuya.
>> No. 14076
>>14075
I forgot Reimu's reason, Marisa stated she was insane to begin with, and Youmu was half ghost so it didn't matter. Sakuya's reason COULD'VE been she's Lunarian, but they choose to copout by saying Remi's Fate h4x has trained her to where she can't fall under anyone's control except her own.

At times, I disregard what Akyu records. It's like getting hardcore facts from a supermarket tabloid...
>> No. 14077
>>14076

Usually when she's wrong, it's obvious and clearly intended (by ZUN) to amuse.
>> No. 14078
>>14057

Fuck yeah! Mindfuck and fight for survival every post in Flan route? Do want. That and more plot. I haven't read this entire thread yet, no time unfortunatly. But if we're doing Remi's route, then we most definetly need to do Flan's route. They are sisters, the past of one goes along the past of another. Whatever happened long ago, happened to both of them, and only them. They are the pieces of a whole; each complement the other. Why can't people see this?
>> No. 14079
>>14078
Anon has A.D.D.

See /eientei/ or /forest/ for more details.
>> No. 14080
>>14078
Because we all want different characters. I think Koakuma's route would be the best, though Patchy comes in close second. For future play-throughs, anyway.

>>14079
Yes, it's a miracle that we got the Remilia route without a problem this time.
>> No. 14081
>>14080
HY made it simple: We locked into it by the end of Day 2 (IIRC). Smartest thing any writefag has done with their story, as everyone else's stories are still ambiguous on who their target is.
>> No. 14083
>>14081
I thought it locked in after the first day.

Anyway, it worked really well because no one actually knew it would lock in that fast, so we didn't miss too much.
>> No. 14084
>>14080
He locked us into the route, because he knew we couldn't decide on what to do, and made it easy for us too. He doesn't punish us for one wrong choice, he does this if we pick 4 or 5 wrong choices. He gives us some hints too from time to time and the people who vote in here are not so stupid like the people in LAE or Shrine. They work together too on top of that.
>> No. 14088
>>14084
>>the people who vote in here are not so stupid like the people in LAE or Shrine

As the guy who supplied a good chunk of winning write-ins for all stories involved, I'm going to say...

You're a faggot.

Granted, LAE kinda peeved me for punishing that last write-in, so I haven't really followed it since.
>> No. 14089
>>14088
Hey, I'm not complaining. About /shrine/ at least. TS has stayed pretty good, mostly because (ROBO-)YAF(FY)(KYU)(MK. I/II) has been a good sport about the whole thing. LAE... doesn't stay in eientei nearly enough, is a little too strict in punishment, and the writing isn't quite good enough to offset all the other problems it has.
>> No. 14090
>>14088
Can't take the truth?
>> No. 14091
>>14084

I know /shrine/ can go overboard with the CRAZY at times, and YAFF is somewhat moody, but it's still way, way better than LAE.

The reason there's more intelligent discussion here is simply because the story is deeper.
>> No. 14092
>>14079

how the fuck is /forest/ ADD?
>> No. 14093
I wonder~

Wasn't the plan originally to go for a Flan/Remi double ending~?
>> No. 14094
>>14090

No, It seems more likely that you can't.
By implying that everyone who votes in /shrine/ is a retard, then you're implying that you too are retarded, as you've most likely voted for a write-in from one of the /shrine/-goers.

I myself have had a few that won over here, and I know there's at least one other creative bastard over there.

Enjoy your bawwwwing over other stories.
>> No. 14095
>>14093

I'm pretty sure we were just determined to repair their relationship.
>> No. 14096
New thread will be up within the hour.
>> No. 14097
>>14096

PRAISE JESUS
>> No. 14098
>>14095

I think that's what it wound up becoming~

I'm fairly certain in the beginning, Anon wanted both delicious vampire lolis. I may reread the threads to be sure, and for enjoyment~.
>> No. 14160
>>14067
Just for the record...

THE JOKE
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
YOUR HEAD
>> No. 14196
>>14067
I thought Eirin essentially never left Eientei before IN because they were in hiding and Kaguya had sealed the area with her eternity magic. So I doubt Eirin was stopping by the Human Village for groceries and saw Sakuya there.