[Return]
Archived thread

File 120933839145.gif - (91.56KB , 640x480 , lol corridor.gif ) [iqdb]
1349 No. 1349
Second thread in one day! Last one is on auto-sage and also destroying my browser when it loads.

========================

Loading ...

You sigh. One shoe? Oh well. Considering the sexual minefield you may have now entered it's a small price to pay.

Hey! If you find out who has your shoe, that might tell you who just gave you a hand-job in the bath. Logical, at least.

As you think of this, for the first time since arriving in the Mansion, you feel somehow in control. You've eaten, washed, had sex (confusing though it may be) and now you have an actual purpose, self-imposed, not a request to see someone or a life-or-death decision about whether or not to hug a little girl. Find that shoe.

Oh and stay alive as well.

Feeling damn good about yourself, you pick up the remaining shoe off the ground and start down the corridor. The night is young (and you slept through most of the day anyway), there's plenty of time to spend with whoever you can find.

[ ] Head outside. Night air is good for you.
[ ] Go to the kitchen.
[ ] Knock on Remilia's door.
[ ] Go to the library.
[ ] Flandre's room is in the basement, right? Head down.
[ ] Investigate the Mansion itself.

>> No. 1350
[x] Knock on Remilia's door.
>> No. 1352
[X] Go to the library.
must translate french letter
>> No. 1353
[x] Flandre's room is in the basement, right? Head down.

>>Hey! If you find out who has your shoe, that might tell you who just gave you a hand-job in the bath. Logical, at least.

Like a reverse cinderella, with handjobs
>> No. 1354
[ ] Flandre's room is in the basement, right? Head down.
>> No. 1355
[X] Flandre's room is in the basement, right? Head down.
>> No. 1356
>>1353
as long as we don't have to use our nuts ...
>> No. 1357
>>1350
If you know what I mean
>> No. 1358
[X] Head outside. Night air is good for you.

I suspect that was Remilia in the bath... we might want to give her some time just in case. Best not get her too worked up, you know? We can talk to her again later either way, and we can be more certain that she'll be calmer then.
>> No. 1359
>>1357
back door
>> No. 1360
>>1353

A Gensokyan fairy tale.
>> No. 1361
[x] Flandre's room is in the basement, right? Head down.

Time to teach her something else than hugging
>> No. 1362
[X] Go to the library.
>> No. 1363
[ ] Knock on Remilia's door.
>> No. 1364
[ ] Go to the library.
>> No. 1365
[ ] Investigate the Mansion itself.

Let's get to know the lay of the land.
>> No. 1366
[ ] Go to the library.

Patchy GET
>> No. 1367
[X] Flandre's room is in the basement, right? Head down.

Delicious Flan-chan
>> No. 1368
[ ] Knock on Remilia's door.
We haven't seen her all day.
>> No. 1369
[ ] Go to the kitchen.

worst case, we can ask about a loaner pair of shoes
>> No. 1370
[ ] Go to the library.
>> No. 1371
Library is tied with Flandre's room. Next vote decides.
>> No. 1372
[X] Go to the library.
>> No. 1373
[X] Flandre's room is in the basement, right? Head down.
>> No. 1374
>>1372
Koakuma tiem
>> No. 1375
[ ] Go to the library.
>> No. 1376
You're pretty sure you can find your way to the library. You need to ask Patchouli about how vampires, or at least Remilia and Flandre, operate. You could probably use some time reading a book or something as well, a little normality would be nice right about now.

The Library proves easy to find. It's pretty huge afterall. There must be more than one door because you can swear it's a shorter route along the wall to Patchouli's little table-nest-place-thing this time. She is however, nowhere to be seen. Maybe she's off somewhere amongst the stacks? You don't fancy venturing into them and getting lost again.

You notice a tea set on the table, nestled between the books. There are two cups, half full. You touch them to check. Yup, still warm. She was obviously here a moment ago.

[ ] Call for Patchouli.
[ ] Call for Koakuma.
[ ] INTO THE HEART OF DARKNESS. Look for them yourself.
[ ] Sit down and read something.
[ ] Where does Patchouli sleep anyway? Try to find her bed.
[ ] Drink the remaining tea.
>> No. 1377
[ ] Call for Koakuma.
>> No. 1378
[x] Drink the remaining tea.

TEA TASTES SO GOOD
>> No. 1379
[ ] Sit down and read something.
>> No. 1380
[ ] Sit down and read something.
>> No. 1381
[ ] Sit down and read something.
>> No. 1382
[X] Sit down and read something.

Maybe we can find something useful.
>> No. 1383
[ ] Sit down and read something.

After all, Patchy might warm up to us faster if we at least act like we have a hobby in common. Plus, we might learn something.
>> No. 1384
>>1376
[ ] Sit down and read something.

Although finding her sleeping and raping her is also a tempting option. I mean if you pin down her arms or give her an asthma attack she can't magic you to death....
>> No. 1385
[☑] Sit down and read something.
>> No. 1386
[ ] Sit down and read something.
>> No. 1387
[X] Sit down and read something.
>> No. 1388
[x] Sit down and read something.
>> No. 1389
☞ Sit down and read something.
>> No. 1390
☑ Sit down and read something.
>> No. 1391
You decide to pop open the nearest book. You are met with a row of teeth as the book lunges towards your face. Hmm, didn't Patchouli warn me about not touching the books? BAD END #13
>> No. 1392
Should Mr. Belmont risk getting sick by walking around on his bare feet?
>> No. 1393
You open a book. Book summons a succubus. Succubus get's ready t rape you
>> No. 1394
Deciding to wait for Patchouli, you sit down in one of the chairs and shuffle the books around, looking for something in English. There's a big heavy book here that look magic-related. Probably best to leave well alone, even if it wasn't written in ... what is that? Sanskrit?

As you find some books you can understand, Patchouli's tastes begin to reveal themselves to you a little. Of the stuff on her desk you can understand, she has a copy of Catch-22, a Russian textbook which from the pictures appears to be about bicycle mechanics, a book comparing the lives of Hitler and Stalin, the second volume of Full Metal Alchemist, a magical tome entirely devoted to blood-related diseases and a print out of some Dragonball Z fanfiction.

You sit down, feeling a little bewildered. What should you read?

[ ] FMA is good.
[ ] Patchouli likes fanfiction?
[ ] Hitler and Stalin.
[ ] Catch-22.
[ ] The magic book.
>> No. 1395
[x] The magic book.
Maho~
>> No. 1396
[ ] Patchouli likes fanfiction?

Goku x Frieza?
>> No. 1397
[X] Patchouli likes fanfiction?
Lets get more info on this subject.
>> No. 1398
[X] Catch-22.

That is an awesome book.
>> No. 1399
[x] FMA is good.
When she catches us with this, maybe she'll show us some alchemy first-hand if you know what I mean.
>> No. 1400
[x] Hitler and Stalin.
>> No. 1401
[ ] Hitler and Stalin.

I'm a history fag.

Also, >>some Dragonball Z fanfiction

I'M THE SEXIEST
>> No. 1402
[X] Patchouli likes fanfiction?
This screams for daily dosis
>> No. 1403
[x] Patchouli likes fanfiction?
>> No. 1404
>>1401
someone post it, NOW
>> No. 1405
>>1391
You decide to poop on the nearest book. You are met with fat red lips and a long flexible tongue that lunges towards your arse. For the next six hours you have your male G spot stimulated by it's nimble licking and the ecstasy of having your shit sucked right out of you. Finally sated it lets go, leaving you drenched in your own cum.

No wonder Patchouli loves books so much. GOOD END #13

I reject your fiction and substitute it with my own.
>> No. 1406
[x] Patchouli likes fanfiction?

I wonder if she gets her daily dose.
>> No. 1407
[ ] Patchouli likes fanfiction?

I hope to god it's yaoi and she wrote it.
>> No. 1408
>>1405

Oh god. WHY YOU DO THIS SCORN.
>> No. 1409
>>1405
More, also [X] Patchouli likes fanfiction?
>> No. 1410
[x] Patchouli likes fanfiction?
>> No. 1411
>>1405
I, for one, welcome our superior fiction-writing overlord.
>> No. 1412
☞ Patchouli likes Scorn's fanfiction?
>> No. 1413
☑ Patchouli likes fanfiction?
>> No. 1414
I can't do justice to the fanfiction option this late at night. Back tomorrow.
>> No. 1415
[X] Patchouli likes fanfiction?
>Hitler
man I hope this is the fanfic I think it is
>> No. 1416
Patchouli better have Repercussions of Evil.
>> No. 1417
[X] Patchouli likes fanfiction?
>> No. 1418
>1233
>In before the animated gif of flan stroking herself.

damn, 404'd.
>> No. 1419
File 120939154726.gif - (102.59KB , 907x655 , teacups.gif ) [iqdb]
1419
You grab the printout and sit down. The chair next to Patchouli's desk is an old armchair, much more comfy than the smaller chairs by the table with the tea set. As you settle down to read and wait for Patchouli to get back from the depths of the library, you notice this chair smells funny. Not bad funny, just ... scented? Like herbs or something. It's nice, if a little distracting.

You chuckle to yourself at the thought of Patchouli reading Dragonball Z fanfiction. She seems so learned and scholarly. You flick through the pages of print-out. Some of them are creased and dog-eared. It's obvious they've been read and re-read many times. You notice that there are more and more handwritten notes towards the latter pages. Rather than go skim-reading through to see what Patchouli has noted, you start from the beginning. There is no title and the author is not named.

It's painfully bad, though technically speaking there is nothing wrong with the writing. The story starts with Goku and Vegeta living in an apartment together, with homoerotic innuendo dripping from every surface, though thankfully not literally. The 'tension', for lack of a better word, reaches it's peak when they need to find a third flatmate and the only applicant is none other than Frieza. Goku and Vegeta seem to have never met him before, totally ignoring the fact that he is bone-white, nearly naked and has a purple dome where his hair should be. From there the plot dissolves into various romantic misunderstandings, culminating in one of the worst-written sex scenes you have ever laid eyes on. It features Goku "hungrily lapping spent man essence from Vegeta's most secret of secret places", "Vegeta's throbbing pleasure-wand", "a puckered gateway to manly delight" and constant uses of the word "quivering", some in block capitals.

At the very least it was a good antidote to any feelings of ardor left over from your bath. Not knowing quite what to think, you check to see what all the handwritten notes say. Most of them are clustered around the sex scene at the end. There are a lot of arrows just pointing to underlined sections but there are a few legible notes. One reads "needs more cum-swapping", another says "tone down the quivering please".

As you lower the printouts, having finished reading and now worrying about a side of Patchouli you haven't seen before, she walks out from between a pair of bookcases right in front of you, carrying a large black tome. You never even heard her moving. Staying indoors all the time she must wear soft slippers or something. You don't have time to think about that though, as she sees what you've been reading and stares at you expressionlessly.

[ ] "Did you write this?"
[ ] Pretend you haven't read it yet, ignore it and greet her.
[ ] Attempt to show her how sex really works.
[ ] "This needs work." Admit that it was just plain bad.
>> No. 1420
I LOL'd.

[x] "Did you write this?"
>> No. 1421
[X] "This needs work." Admit that it was just plain bad.

Trying to teach her about sex is quite tempting, I'll admit, but it also sounds fatal.

Anyway, honesty is the best policy. It was bad, and if she really wants to improve, she'll need advice. Better to hear it from us than from some angry fanboys.
>> No. 1422
[ ] "This needs work." Admit that it was just plain bad.

and then

[ ] Attempt to show her how sex really works.
>> No. 1423
[x] "This needs work." Admit that it was just plain bad.

I must say that I believe the opinion is backwards however. The premise is horrid, but the sex sounds awesome.
>> No. 1424
[x] "This needs work." Admit that it was just plain bad.
>> No. 1425
[ ] "This needs work." Admit that it was just plain bad.

It also needs a good title. Something along the lines of "I'm the sexiest" would be nice.
>> No. 1426
>>1419
[ ] "This needs work." Admit that it was just plain bad.

Daily doses!
>> No. 1427
Haha oh wow.

[ ] "Did you write this?"
>> No. 1428
[X] "This needs work." Admit that it was just plain bad.
followed by
[X] Attempt to show her how sex really works.
>> No. 1429
[X] "This needs work." Admit that it was just plain bad.
>> No. 1430
[ ] "This needs work." Admit that it was just plain bad.

She probably didn't write it or she wouldn't annotate it.
>> No. 1431
[x] "This needs work." Admit that it was just plain bad.
>> No. 1432
>>1430
maybe alice or marisa wrote those comments
>> No. 1433
[x] "Did you write this?"
>> No. 1434
[ ] "Did you write this?"
>> No. 1435
[X] "This needs work." Admit that it was just plain bad.
>> No. 1436
File 120940446196.jpg - (137.82KB , 694x604 , 3531141ff9581f0e998c2dc2a6263966.jpg ) [iqdb]
1436
Patchouli speaks before you can get a word out.
"Enjoying my chair?" She asks.
"Sorry, I was just reading this while waiting for you."
She walks over and motions for you to get up. You do and she flops down in the chair, closing her eyes and leaning her head back.
"And what do you think of it?" She asks.
"It's ... flawed."
You wait a moment to gauge her reaction. She's still resting.
"It's a bit of an odd premise, but not unsalvageable." You continue. "The language could do with being less over-the-top in places. And what's with all this quivering?"
"I know, I know." Patchouli sounds exasperated somehow. "I keep telling her to just buy a thesaurus, or even borrow one! Anything to get her a wider vocabulary."
"Oh. Who wrote it?"
Patchouli opens her eyes and looks up at you from her chair. She doesn't look happy with you.
"You didn't think I wrote it? Did you?"
"No, no, of course not" you lie. She closes her eyes again and draws her feet up onto the chair. Looking at her like that you start to think maybe she does sleep in that chair.
"Hmmmm, I don't know if she would be happy knowing you read it. Maybe I'll tell you later."
You sit down in one of the other chairs. Patchouli seems to revive a little, she opens the book she brought back with her and starts reading.

You decide to ask:

[ ] Nothing. Just read with her for a while.
[ ] About Vampires?
[ ] About Succubi?
[ ] About Magic?
[ ] About your missing shoe?
>> No. 1437
[x] About Succubi?

HEY PATCHY I WANNA FUCK YOUR ASSISTANT. HOW CAN I DO THIS WITHOUT GETTING MY DICK BIT OFF?
>> No. 1438
[ ] About Vampires?
>> No. 1439
[X] About Vampires?

must know how to get in to Remilia's pants.
>> No. 1440
[ ] About Magic?
>> No. 1441
[x] Nothing. Just read with her for a while.
>> No. 1442
>>1436
[ ] About Vampires?

Yeah, Remillia. What can you tell me about not DYING around her?
>> No. 1443
[ ] About Vampires?
>> No. 1444
[X] About Vampires?
[X] About Succubi?

We're living with them, so we'd best fill ourselves up on knowledge. We can ask some other things if need be.

The bit with the boot should be a parting comment - just ask her to tell us if she stumbles across one of our boots for some reason.
>> No. 1445
[X] Nothing. Just read with her for a while.
>> No. 1446
[ ] Nothing. Just read with her for a while.
>> No. 1447
[X] About Vampires?

Remember, Succubi are a sidequest.
>> No. 1448
[x] Nothing. Just read with her for a while.
{x] "Say Patchouli, do you speak french?"
>> No. 1449
[v] About Vampires?
>> No. 1450
[x] Nothing. Just read with her for a while.
>> No. 1451
[X] Can you translate this french letter for me?
>> No. 1452
[X] About your missing shoe?
Let us not forget about our actual purpose here. FIND THAT SHOE.
>> No. 1453
[X] About Vampires?

and maybe Succubi too.
>> No. 1454
[X] About that flying chocolate ball,
>> No. 1455
[ ] About your missing shoe?

I need that shoe.
>> No. 1456
[X] About Succubi?
I wanna know how she works, damnit.
>> No. 1457
[ ] About Succubi?
>> No. 1458
File 120941001988.jpg - (338.84KB , 768x1086 , 1209062729341.jpg ) [iqdb]
1458
>>1456
>I wanna know how she works, damnit.

She has tremendous amounts of hormones and toothed vagina that suck out life force. That's all there is to it.
>> No. 1459
[x] About Succubi?
>> No. 1460
>>1458
>toothed vagina
Her mouth is toothed as well and we wouldn't hesitate to let her give us a blowjob.
>> No. 1461
Best to be respectful if you want a serious answer, especially after being caught reading that fanfiction.
"Patchouli, may I ask you a question?"
"Yes."
"How much can you tell me about Vampires?"
She pauses for a moment. "What exactly do you wish to know about them?"
"Anything useful."
"Useful for what?" She looks up at you. "I know a lot about vampires but I doubt you want to hear everything. You must be more specific."
"Start with what I already know."

You spend the next hour going over basic vampire myths with Patchouli, explaining everything you think you might know about them. She confirms most of it is true, but corrects you on some details. She's not smiling or being particularly animated but you'd swear she's enjoying herself from the way she speaks. She tells you that crosses and other religious items have no effect on vampires, other than as pure placebo. She tells you that there is more than one way to become a Vampire, but she has only ever seen the simple way, the way that produced Remilia and Flandre. You decide to steer the conversation away from that for now, you don't want to think about either of them as human children back however many hundred years it must have been. When you ask about turning into bats or wolves she starts to explain how vampiric magic works, but you can't make head nor tale of what she's trying to say. Too many technical terms and metaphysical concepts. You apologize for not understanding.

By the end of your discussion you've learned a lot more about vampires. Including how to kill them, which is harder than you thought. The only ways in recorded history all involve specially blessed and prepared weapons. Everything else just weakens or immobilizes them. You hope you'll never need this information, if anything you feel rather fond of Flandre by now and Remilia ... well she's just, uh ... better not think about that just now.

You steer the conversation towards:

[ ] Flandre.
[ ] Remilia.
[ ] Drop the subject.
>> No. 1462
>>1460

Imagine the teeth of a lamprey eel.

Yeah.
>> No. 1463
[X] Drop the subject.
[X] Ask about Patchu
>> No. 1464
[x] Flandre.
"So how do I score a batshit loli?"
>> No. 1465
[x] Remilia.
>> No. 1466
[ ] Remilia.
>> No. 1467
[x] Remilia.

Also, who would want to kill delicious vampire lolis? ;_;
>> No. 1468
>>1461

[ ] Remilia.

STAY ON TARGET
>> No. 1469
[ ] Remilia.

oh god want so bad
>> No. 1470
[x] Flandre
>> No. 1471
File 120941101448.jpg - (24.95KB , 321x371 , lamprey.jpg ) [iqdb]
1471
>>1462
When needed, Belmont Anon becomes a dentist.
>> No. 1472
[ ] Remilia

STAY ON TARGET! Everyone knows we're only here because of her!
>> No. 1473
[ ] Remilia.

I must have Remilia. Want so bad.
>> No. 1474
[ ] Remilia.

>>1468
Target? not really.
>> No. 1475
[ ] Remilia.

Probably more likely to save our life in the short term
>> No. 1476
>>1474
We're targeting Remilia. With our penis.
>> No. 1477
[X] Flandre.
>> No. 1478
[ ] Remilia.
>> No. 1479
>>1476

This.
>> No. 1480
>>1471
Or Anon Belmont can be Native American and cuntpunch her so hard, all the teeth break out except for one which you leave cause it feels nice.
>> No. 1481
[X] Remilia.
>> No. 1482
You think for a minute, then decide to go for it.

"What can you tell me about Remilia?"

Patchouli raises her eyebrows at you.
"Oh? A lot of things. I've known her longer than you've been alive." She coughs into her sleeve, a wet, hacking noise. Sounds worse than last time.
She settles back in her chair again when it subsides.
"What matters though is what exactly you want to know. Are you genuinely interested in her or are you just trying to protect yourself?"
You open your mouth to answer but she cuts you off.
"That's not a question you can answer. People are surprisingly good at convincing themselves of anything, as long as it means they get something they're not willing to admit they want."
That's odd, for a moment there Patchouli was looking at neither you nor her book. Haven't seen her do that before.
"Remilia ... is complicated. And I happen to be her friend, so I'm not going to go telling everyone about her, understand?"
You nod, disappointed.
"That doesn't mean I won't tell you anything at all, but I will mostly be telling you what you already know. You just want to hear it from someone other than yourself. She is ... kinder than she may seem. To her friends at least. The number of people she would fight to protect is larger than you might imagine. Conversely, the number of people she wouldn't hurt to protect herself is extremely small."
Patchouli smiles at you.
"Now. She likes tea, lace, sleep and laughing. She dislikes incompetence, unless it makes her laugh. She hates weakness. Not people being weak, but being unwilling to use what little strength one may have."
"She doesn't like cowards, you mean?"
"No no, I would have said that if I meant it. Pay attention."
You shut up again.
"She enjoys routine for the sake of having routine to break. She likes seeing people. She likes the feeling of being respected and feared so the jokes and casual intimacies of her friends are that much sweeter."
Patchouli sighs. "She loves her sister."

"I am tired of talking." Patchouli shuts her eyes. "Please, I am going to sleep."
You get up, saying goodbye and thankyou. As you turn away, Patchouli's voice rings out behind you.

"Tread carefully."

[ ] Leave the library.
[ ] Try to spy on Patchouli, see where she sleeps.
[ ] Browse some books in the library while you think things over.
>> No. 1483
[ ] Leave the library.
>> No. 1484
>>1482
[ ] Leave the library.

Let's go see our dear Remilia.
>> No. 1485
[X] Try to spy on Patchouli, see where she sleeps.
>> No. 1486
[X] Browse some books in the library while you think things over.

Reading is FUNdamental!
>> No. 1487
[X] Leave the library.
>> No. 1488
[ ] Browse some books in the library while you think things over.

Magickal books, grand us hax powers or demonic servants
>> No. 1489
[x] Leave the library.
>> No. 1490
[ ] Try to spy on Patchouli, see where she sleeps.

This will surely end well
>> No. 1491
[ ] Try to spy on Patchouli, see where she sleeps.
Let us be Stalker tonight
>> No. 1492
[X] Try to spy on Patchouli, see where she sleeps.
>> No. 1493
[x] Leave the library.
>> No. 1494
[ ] Leave the library.

is where patchy sleeps really that interesting? just ask her later.
>> No. 1495
[ ] Leave the library.
>> No. 1496
[X] Leave the library.

MUST FIND REMILIA!
>> No. 1497
[X] Leave the library.

I believe she told us to tread lightly.
>> No. 1498
[ ] Leave the library.
>> No. 1499
>>1497
Bullshit she told us to read a book
[X]Browse library
>> No. 1500
>>1497
We have to find her sleeping place, so we can fap to her sleeping face.
>> No. 1501
>>1500
Then die horribly to her mute, silent ninja of a bodyguard Koakuma? No thanks.

[x] Leave the library

We're on a search for a boot, remember?
>> No. 1502
>>1501
>We're on a search for booty, remember?
>> No. 1503
>>1502
>>1501 here

Thank you.
>> No. 1504
[X] Leave the library.
>> No. 1505
Slow progress is slooooow
>> No. 1506
>>1505

It's coming dammit. I can't keep up the speed constantly.
>> No. 1507
>>1506
Don't let these faggots pressure you. Work at your own pace.
>> No. 1508
>>1507

I disagree
Feel the flames licking your back. Work, Work until there's nothing left. Then sleep and work more.
>> No. 1509
[x] Browse some books in the library while you think things over.

...unless the [ ]spy on her option gets ahead, at which point, my vote should be treated as

[x] Leave the library.

>>1471
...with his penis.

>>1488
>Magickal
Your unneeded K is bad, and you should feel bad.
>> No. 1510
You find your way along the wall and leave the library. It's late night now, maybe close to or after midnight. You walk over to the window, looking out at the night sky to see if you can tell the time of night by the position of the moon.

What the hell are you thinking? You know next to nothing about moon phases in the first place. Let alone enough to tell the time by it's place in the sky. You're pretty sure you've never heard of anyone being able to do that anyway.

Your stomach grumbles and you realize that it's more than a good few hours since you ate that Paella with Sakuya. Your body clock is knocked utterly out of whack, must think it's time for ... what meal? Dinner? Have you swung right round to breakfast again? Regardless of what you should eat, you don't feel like another whole cooked meal again, save that effort for tomorrow. Despite all your new knowledge of Remilia, it might not be best to meet her on an empty stomach. You head off in search of the kitchen, down to the lower floors of the Mansion.

As you approach the kitchen there is a little jump, a frame of sight missing and then suddenly the smell of baking wafts over you. Swinging the kitchen doors open you are greeted by a rather pleasing sight, no matter how much trouble you might get in for seeing it. Sakuya has been cooking and is just bending over to remove something from the oven. Her dress rides up as she does and you can see the backs of her smooth white thighs, dress stretching a little over her bottom.

Does she know you're here?

[ ] Shut the door quietly, come back in a moment.
[ ] Continue staring.
[ ] Quickly hide under the counter so she can't see you.
[ ] Pinch and/or slap her arse.
[ ] Kick her up the bum.
>> No. 1511
[x] Cat-call.
>> No. 1512
[x] Continue staring.

Sooooo tempted to kick her arse.
>> No. 1513
[X] Continue staring.
[X] Wolf-whistle.

Still a form of sexual advance, but not as likely to get us killed as actually touching would be.
>> No. 1514
>>1510

[ ] Shut the door quietly, come back in a moment.

Anonymous Belmont is a gentleman.
>> No. 1515
[x] Continue staring.
>> No. 1516
[X] Continue staring.
[X] Wolf-whistle.

I approve of this message.
>> No. 1517
[ ] Shut the door quietly, come back in a moment.
>> No. 1518
[ ] Shut the door quietly, come back in a moment.

STAY ON TARGET
>> No. 1519
[x] Shut the door quietly, come back in a moment.

hold out for remilia
>> No. 1520
[X] Shut the door quietly, come back in a moment.

Also, Stay alive.
>> No. 1521
[X] Shut the door quietly, come back in a moment.

Don't want to ruin our chances with Remilia. Delicious loli vampire ass.
>> No. 1522
☞ Continue staring.
☞ Wolf-whistle.
>> No. 1523
[ ] Shut the door quietly, come back in a moment.

Oh God, do want Remilia. Do want so bad. Fuck Sakuya.
>> No. 1524
☑ Continue staring.

Of course she knows we're here, she just made dinner with us there the entire time. Hell, she probably made it for us, too.
>> No. 1525
>>1510
[c] Shut the door quietly, come back in a moment.
>> No. 1526
[ ] Shut the door quietly, come back in a moment.

I'm a firm believer that Remilia gave us the handjob. As a result, I want to stay on target. Must see what HY can do for a scene with her (beyond an anonymous handjob).
>> No. 1527
[ ] Continue staring.

Meh, why not?
>> No. 1528
File 120942080443.jpg - (7.75KB , 148x150 , shirou.jpg ) [iqdb]
1528
>>1523
>Fuck Sakuya.
That is the idea, yeah.

Soviet Russia is nice btw.
>> No. 1529
>(beyond an anonymous handjob)

MY OWN CLONE!
>> No. 1530
[x] Continue staring.
>> No. 1532
What happened to your adventurous spirit? There's nothing that says we can't be equally appreciative of all the attractive women around us, and just focus in when the important/emotional scenes come up. Hell, we'll probably be better off if all the girls like having us around for one reason or another.
>> No. 1533
>As you approach the kitchen there is a little jump, a frame of sight missing and then suddenly the smell of baking wafts over you.

.......did NONE OF YOU see this part?

[x] Continue staring
>> No. 1534
Staring and shut door are drawn, next vote decides.
>> No. 1535
[x] Continue staring
>> No. 1536
[x] Continue staring.
[x] Wolf-whistle.

Oh, c'mon people. It's not like this is going to lock us onto the Sakuya route, damn. Hell, other people have pointed out that she probably did this on purpose.
>> No. 1537
STARING
>> No. 1538
>>1533
...fuck!

Sakuya is coming onto us.

Oh god yes.

[X] Continue staring.
>> No. 1539
[X] Continue staring.
This seems like the best option.
>> No. 1540
Try as you might to act the gentleman, you are unable to tear your eyes away from the sight of Sakuya's buttocks and thighs. Her skin is whiter down there but her legs are not just smooth. She's well built, fluid, toned but subtle muscles evident even in such a small movement like this. You wonder absent-mindedly what she looks like doing a roundhouse kick.

Then the moment is broken as she pulls something out of the oven, straightens up and turns around to you.
"You're wanted upstairs. These are almost ready, I'll bring them up not long after you get there so you won't go hungry."
She places a baking tray full of cupcakes on a wire cooling-rack.

What? Sakuya is smiling at you though. Did she underestimate how long you got a glimpse of her? Was that intentional?

She catches your blank look.
"The Mistress wants to see you ... I think. All she asked for was tea and cake for three."
"She didn't send for me then?" You ask.
"No, but I'm doing the assuming for you. If she asks, tell her I sent you up."
With that she places a tray with a teapot and thee cups on it in your hands and rummages through the drawers for something.
"Go on, doesn't do to keep her waiting too long."

[ ] To Remilia!
[ ] Compliment Sakuya's ass before you go.
>> No. 1541
[X] Compliment Sakuya's ass before you go.

Then, off to Remilia we go! Maybe to see if she has one of our boots!
>> No. 1542
[x] To Remilia!
>> No. 1543
[x] Compliment Sakuya's ass before you go.

You should be able to solve this.
>> No. 1544
[ ] Compliment Sakuya's ass before you go.
>> No. 1545
☞ Compliment Sakuya's ass before you go.

DO IT FAGGOT!
>> No. 1546
[ ] To Remilia!

STAY ON TARGET
>> No. 1547
[x] To Remilia!
>> No. 1548
[x] To Remilia!
>> No. 1549
[c] To Remilia!

must.. resist..
>> No. 1550
☑ To Remilia!

Here we go! Let's get some loli vampire ass.
>> No. 1551
[x] To Remilia!
[x] Compliment Sakuya's ass before you go.

Hay guise!
>> No. 1552
[X] To Remilia!
>> No. 1554
[] To Remilia!

Let's hope for an H-scene. Although, how Sakuya just acted to us has me confused now if that was her in the bathroom or not.
>> No. 1555
[X] Compliment Sakuya's ass before you go.
This may, or may not result in a bad end.
>> No. 1556
Think about it for a second.

Someone did the naughty (as opposed to the nasty) with us in the bath. Someone is fucking INTO us.

-probably not Flandre. She would be as clueless as what to do with a cock as Shirou is.
-probably not Patchy. She would have coughed at least once. Plus, the hair only touched Anon's shoulder. It would have been noted as being longer hair if it had been such.
-Probably not Koakuma. Succubus arousal h4x plus tiny, quiet voice would have been noticed before then. Also, long hair.

-Sakuya... I want to believe. ;_;
-Remilia... Possibly. Very possibly. She and Sakuya would both have enough pride to threaten us if we looked at them doing something so unrestrained.

Damn, I was going somewhere with this.

Oh yeah.

[x] Nice ass.
>> No. 1557
>>1555
GET BACK TO WORK, NIGGER.

Also, [X] To Remilia!
>> No. 1558
>>1557
Mondays off. I need some time to be lazy.
>> No. 1559
>>1558
Was meant tongue in cheek, take your time off.
>> No. 1560
[x] "Thanks Sakuya. By the way, nice ass. Real nice. Anyway, gotta run."

Not like it'll take any extra time. Just a nice parting comment for the sexy maid.
>> No. 1561
File 120942446463.jpg - (87.41KB , 552x742 , china2.jpg ) [iqdb]
1561
>>1556
China - Doesn't come inside; doesn't threaten humans, only those who attempt to break in (she did before though, but now we have Remi as a carte blanche)

Still, I WANT TO BELIEVE! ;_;
>> No. 1562
>>1556

I'm thinking it was Flandre because she's the only one I can assume has no idea about sex, hence her asking what we were doing with our PENIS.

Also [X] Compliment Sakuya's ass before you go.
In the most gentlemanly way possible, of course.
>> No. 1563
>>1562
"Sakuya, that truly is a nice ass you have. I am unable to tear my eyes away from the sight of your buttocks and thighs. Your skin is whiter down there but your legs are not just smooth. No, you're well built, fluid, your toned and subtle muscles are evident even in such a small movements like that."
[X] Compliment Sakuya's ass before you go.
>> No. 1564
>>1562

Our sexual assailant was being coy, not innocent.
>> No. 1565
>>1561
Oh Christ I forgot to put China on the list.

Dammit.
>> No. 1566
>>1563
I sense mockery!

Also votes are tied, next one takes it.
>> No. 1568
[x] Compliment Sakuya's ass before you go.
>> No. 1571
I deleted my post. 1567 that is.
>> No. 1572
>>1571
Thank you for complimenting Sakuya's ass.
>> No. 1573
>>1572
Just hope that he notes it in time to change course. Sorry guys.
>> No. 1574
>>1560
Worst way.

>>1563
BEST WAY.
>> No. 1575
>>1573

Ahhh fuck. Re-writing.
>> No. 1576
>>1575
Sorry HY.

[X] GENUFLECT

A thousand apologies.
>> No. 1577
>>1575
Just give us what you wrote.
>> No. 1578
This better result in a worsening of our position with sakuya just to add a pinch of despair to anon's mood.
>> No. 1579
>>1578

>This better result in an embarrassed tsundere Sakuya, just to improve anon's mood.

Fixed that for you.
>> No. 1580
"Hey Sakuya" you say before you let the door swing shut. She turns to look at you.
"Nice view you gave me there. You have a fantastic ass, great thighs too."
The only thing you notice before time stops is her facing turning red. Then she's gone from the kitchen. You're not losing any blood, but there's a silver dagger in the floor between your feet, with a small note tied to the handle.

"Shut up." The word 'bloodbag' has been crossed out so angrily the paper has ripped.

You carefully carry the tray upstairs. Finding Remilia's bedroom is easy, you've walked past it once already. Now you're not being led away from it in a haze, you can see that the way it's placed in the Mansion obviously makes it the master bedroom, or at least the biggest bedroom.

You balance the tray on one arm and knock lightly on the door.
"Come in!"
Inside, Remilia is sitting at a table to the left of the bed, looking out of a large window with the heavy curtains pulled back.

Fuck ... that bed. You didn't get a proper look the first time you were in here, due to being more concerned with hunting vampires, trying not to get eaten alive and then being distracted by Remilia's ass. The bed is gigantic. Ten feet by ten feet you would guess, Remilia must look tiny tucked up in that. It has a few stuffed animals sitting on the pillows. You could swear one of them looks like a miniature version of Sakuya from here.
Remilia on the other hand looks so small at that table all by herself. She's not smiling when you come in, but when she looks up and sees you rather than Sakuya carrying her tea, she breaks into a grin. She seems more illuminated by the moonlight than by the light in the room.
"Well! This is unexpected! Haven't seen you since I got home."
You put the tray down on the table and hesitate for a moment.
"No no, sit down. You're my guest, not a servant!"
You do so.
"Tea?" She asks, pouring herself some.
"Please." It looks and smells normal, no blood. You wonder if Sakuya is going to bother bringing the cakes now at all.
Remilia blows on her cup, waiting for it to cool after coming out of the pot. Then she takes a little flask from under the chair and adds something red to the cup.

[ ] Wait for her to speak.
[ ] Ask who the third cup is for.
[ ] Ask her about the blood she just added to her tea.
[ ] Ask her if she has forgiven you for hugging Flandre yet.
>> No. 1581
>>1580

Mmm, delicious embarrassed Sakuya. Her jumbled emotions please me.

[X] Ask her if she has forgiven you for hugging Flandre yet.

Anyway, might as well be direct about it, eh?
>> No. 1583
[x] Ask who the third cup is for.
>> No. 1584
[X] Wait for her to speak.
>> No. 1585
[X] Wait for her to speak.
>> No. 1586
>>1580
>"Shut up." The word 'bloodbag' has been crossed out so angrily the paper has ripped.
For some reason, I lol'd.

[X] Wait for her to speak.

Anon is a scholar and a gentleman.
>> No. 1587
[x] Ask who the third cup is for.
>> No. 1588
>>1586
It's gentleman then scholar.
>> No. 1589
>Anon is a scholar and a gentleman.

NICE ASS BABY!
>> No. 1590
☞ Ask who the third cup is for.
>> No. 1591
[ ] Ask who the third cup is for.

She wants a companion, we should feel we can talk to her.
>> No. 1592
[X] DIE MONSTER, YOU DON'T BELONG IN THIS WORLD
>> No. 1593
[ ] Wait for her to speak.
>> No. 1594
File 120942758535.png - (13.74KB , 142x66 , whatever.png ) [iqdb]
1594
>>1588
>> No. 1595
[ ] Ask who the third cup is for.
>> No. 1596
[x] Ask who the third cup is for.
>> No. 1597
[] Ask who the third cup is for.

We should be able to speak to Remilia freely, as long as we are not being overly rude. I don't think this is a rude question.
>> No. 1598
[X] Ask who the third cup is for.
>> No. 1599
[x] give me back my shoes, you are a vampire, they don't even fit
>> No. 1600
>>1599
As it turns out, Anonymous Belmont is a size 4.
>> No. 1601
>>1594
Worst. Protagonist. EVER.
>> No. 1602
File 120942803438.jpg - (43.32KB , 330x350 , whatever.jpg ) [iqdb]
1602
>>1601
>> No. 1603
File 120942804299.png - (294.72KB , 500x786 , claim-hnP853.png ) [iqdb]
1603
>> No. 1604
[x] Ask who the third cup is for.
>> No. 1605
[x] Ask who the third cup is for.
>> No. 1606
Ask who the third cup is for won. Writing.

Also, I want to get an opinion on something. Not sure if I'll do it or not, but how would the Limited Adventure format hold up under the strain of moving outside of the designated location (SDM) for a little while? I'm talking about much later on in the plot, when there would be good reason to. No characters encountered would have routes and it wouldn't last long.

What think you?
>> No. 1607
>>1606
Sounds fine, if it will let us advance current routes.
>> No. 1608
>>1606
Let us stay at the SDM and work hard so we can become Remilias sextoy.
>> No. 1609
>>1606
you mean like going out shopping with our lovely Remilia-chan?
>> No. 1610
>>1606

Sounds fine, as long as we can't wander too far off track.
>> No. 1611
>>1606
Sounds alright to me.
>> No. 1612
>>1606
I don't see why not.
>> No. 1613
>>1606

you're the one writing. if you have to go somewhere to progress the story, you have to go somewhere to progress the story.
>> No. 1614
>>1606
I was considering the same thing soon actually, just a little one day trip. Glad you mentioned it first though.

I reckon all LA can go to the human village regardless definately
>> No. 1615
A one day side-trip sounds fine to me. Maybe help Sakuya pick up some things whilst considering ways to get under that apron...
>> No. 1616
>>1615
NO. SAKUYA ROUTE STOP.
>> No. 1617
>>1616
You're right. Why stop at Sakuya route? Let's catch 'em all.
>> No. 1618
>>1616
But why? At least she isn't likely to be a biter.
>> No. 1619
Remilia Route comes first.
>> No. 1620
>>1618
I'd let Remilia bite me.
>> No. 1621
>>1616

YES. SAKUYA ROUTE GO.
So long as there is a breath in this body, an internet connection on this computer, and posts when I am awake, shall I strive for the Sakuya route.
>> No. 1622
>>1621
That's fine. Just don't samefag votespam.
>> No. 1623
>>1622

But of course. Who the hell do you think I am? Some vote-spamming newfag?
>> No. 1624
>>1623
We're all on the honor system here, but there is little trust between anons.
>> No. 1625
>>1624

I'm not anon though.... Oh wait...
>> No. 1626
>>1625
take a trip.
>> No. 1627
You gesture towards the third teacup, still on the tray.
"Is anyone else joining us?" You ask.
"Perhaps." Remilia takes a sip of her tea. You try to follow suit but it's still far too hot.
"Flandre likes tea with me. I always leave a cup for her in case."
Both of them in the room with you? Is that safe? Uh oh.
"So, what have you been up to all day?" Remilia asks you. "The Mansion can be very boring without anyone around to sit and chat with."
You tell her about making Paella, but leave out eating with Sakuya. She smiles when you mention seeing Marisa escaping with stolen books.
"I must go to console Patchy about that. She does love her books so." Remilia says.
When you mention going to the library and asking Patchouli about vampires Remilia bursts into a fit of giggles and nearly spills her tea.

"Last night I thought you were the fearless vampire hunter!" She leans over to you and places her hand against your arm.
"Vampire hunter come into my room to take me silently in the dark." You can see her fangs just poking out as she smiles and looks up at you. She licks her lips. You find yourself unable to say anything in response. Her lips are so red against her face. The white skin of her cheeks looks so soft, you-
"Good thing you weren't a vampire hunter though, isn't it?" The spell of the moment is broken as she leans back in her chair again and takes another sip of tea.
"So why did you want to know about vampires? I'm sure I can teach you more." There is a tease in her voice.

[ ] I just wanted to know about you really.
[ ] I was curious about Flandre.
[ ] How do you know I'm not a vampire hunter?
[ ] HAVE AT YOU!
[ ] What could you teach me?

==================

That's it for tonight folks!
>> No. 1628
>>1627
[ ] HAVE AT YOU!

In the oh-aren't-we-having-fun-playing-this-harmless-game sense.
>> No. 1629
File 120943008762.png - (101.32KB , 300x300 , drderpgk2.png ) [iqdb]
1629
>>1626
Down the blindside, and see what we find down this path, called
STRANDED ON DEATH ROW, SO DUCK WHEN I HIT MY SHIT
>> No. 1630
[ ] What could you teach me?
>> No. 1633
[X] What could you teach me?
>> No. 1634
[X] "I just wanted to know about you really."
[X] Lean in close, and ask "what could you teach me?" Suggestively.

Really, make that question drip with sexual connotations.
>> No. 1635
[ ] I just wanted to know about you really.
>> No. 1636
[X] What could you teach me?
And just when we're getting it on Flandre walks in.
>> No. 1637
>>1634

Ha ha, oh wow. This.

[X] "I just wanted to know about you really."
[X] Lean in close, and ask "what could you teach me?" Suggestively.
>> No. 1638
File 120943032365.jpg - (27.60KB , 567x368 , 120871536543.jpg ) [iqdb]
1638
[X] What could you teach me?
>> No. 1639
☞ I just wanted to know about you really.
>> No. 1640
[X] HAVE AT YOU!

Do it properly this time.
>> No. 1641
>>1634
thirded

[x] "I just wanted to know about you really."
[x] Lean in close, and ask "what could you teach me?" Suggestively.
>> No. 1642
[X] What could you teach me?
>> No. 1643
[x] "I just wanted to know about you really."
[x] Lean in close, and ask "what could you teach me?" Suggestively.

These. Do it for the lulz.
>> No. 1644
[ ] HAVE AT YOU!
>> No. 1645
[X] "I just wanted to know about you really."
[X] Lean in close, and ask "what could you teach me?" Suggestively.

Have a good night.
>> No. 1646
[ ] What could you teach me?
>> No. 1647
[X] HAVE AT YOU!
This time will be different.
>> No. 1648
[ ] HAVE AT YOU!

I hope Sakuya gets the joke and doesn't stab us in the face.
>> No. 1649
Hit 'em with the old one-two punch.

[X] "I just wanted to know about you really."
[X] Lean in close, and ask "what could you teach me?" Suggestively.
>> No. 1650
[X] "I just wanted to know about you really."
[X] Lean in close, and ask "what could you teach me?" Suggestively.
>> No. 1651
No, no, no.
[X] How do you know I'm not a vampire hunter?
and then
[X] HAVE AT YOU!

...but smile and sit down, saying it was a joke. (Also, pray she doesn't kill us.) After all, isn't the idea to keep her interest?
>> No. 1652
>>1651
Damn, this makes about the third or fourth time I've voted with Scorn in a minority opinion.

It's like we're on the same wavelength, or something. Except I don't think scat is lulzy.
>> No. 1653
>You're pretty sure you've never heard of anyone being able to do that anyway.

The full moon is opposite the sun and the new moon is with it. A waxing half-moon rises at noon and sets at midnight, waning vice versa. You should be able to solve this.
>> No. 1654
[X] "I just wanted to know about you really."
[X] Lean in close, and ask "what could you teach me?" Suggestively.

Bad end, here we goooooo!
>> No. 1655
[x]mention something about missing a shoe...
>> No. 1657
[X] Lean in close, and ask "what could you teach me?" Suggestively.
>> No. 1658
[X] "I just wanted to know about you really."
[X] Lean in close, and ask "what could you teach me?" Suggestively.
>> No. 1659
[X] I just wanted to know about you really.
[X] Lean in close, and ask "what could you teach me?" Suggestively.
This both, she did not live for so long without things that she can teach us. I bet she can teach us a lot.
>> No. 1660
[X] "I just wanted to know about you really."
[X] Lean in close, and ask "what could you teach me?" Suggestively.

Go erotic scene
>> No. 1661
[x] "I just wanted to know about you really."
[x] Lean in close, and ask "what could you teach me?" Suggestively.
>> No. 1662
File 120947350263.jpg - (164.12KB , 750x525 , 3dcy.jpg ) [iqdb]
1662
>[X] Lean in close, and ask "what could you teach me?" Suggestively.

>Go erotic scene

Suddenly, Sakuya
>> No. 1663
[x] "I just wanted to know about you really."
[x] Lean in close, and ask "what could you teach me?" Suggestively.