[Return]
Archived Thread

File 121321622717.jpg - (175.88KB , 600x671 , a2db103bc19f7b7099f19d31612b5afe.jpg ) [iqdb]
13318 No. 13318
You gently place your hand on the sword, just brushing the hilt with your fingertips, still looking at Remilia. She notices and leans forwards.
"What do you feel?" She asks.
"I'm ..." You start, this is weird. "I feel just the same as always, but touching the sword makes me think about ... you and the thing upstairs, about wanting to kill it, about wanting to keep you and Flandre safe."
"Maybe it identifies threats?" Remilia suggests.
You shake your head. "No, those thoughts have always been there, they just get forced to the front of my mind."
"Interesting." Remilia says. Then she smiles. "And kind of sweet, too. Still, you should show it to Patchy, ask her."
"Patchouli helped save me, didn't she?"
Remilia nods.
"And what about Sakuya?"
Remilia's face drops. "She's locked in her room for now, until I can look at her without flying into blind rage." There is something about Remilia's face you haven't seen before, the tone of her voice is similar the one she used when she was angry about the monster in the tower.
"You know everything then?" You ask.
"Yes. I ... I can't deal with her now, I can't. Let her rot in there for a while." Remilia says. "She lied to me, she tried to control me, she tried to kill you!"
Remilia stands up and starts to pace, getting more and more agitated.
"I can't hate her but I can't ever see her the same away again. She can't ... she can't be allowed to return to her position of trust here." She pulls something out of her dress and dumps it on the bed. It's Sakuya's watch.
"She won't be having that back for a long time." Remilia says.
"Remi ... you ... you shouldn't-"

"Shouldn't what?" She asks you.

[ ] Shouldn't forget that Sakuya did this because she loves you.
[ ] Shouldn't ever forgive Sakuya.
[ ] Shouldn't let Sakuya live.

>> No. 13319
[x] Shouldn't forget that Sakuya did this because she loves you.
>> No. 13320
[ ] Shouldn't forget that Sakuya did this because she loves you.

It's true.
>> No. 13321
[ ] Shouldn't forget that Sakuya did this because she loves you.
>> No. 13323
Fuck, I hate Sakuya. But,

[ ] Shouldn't forget that Sakuya did this because she loves you.
>> No. 13324
[X] Shouldn't forget that Sakuya did this because she loves you.
>> No. 13325
[X] Shouldn't forget that Sakuya did this because she loves you.
>> No. 13326
[ ] Shouldn't forget that Sakuya did this because she loves you.
>> No. 13327
[x] Shouldn't forget that Sakuya did this because she loves you.

NOW SAKUYA CAN'T BE A BADASS!

ALSO: I VOTED TO EAT! I'M HUNGRY!
>> No. 13328
[X] Shouldn't ever forgive Sakuya.
[X] Shouldn't forget that Sakuya did this because she loves you.

The things Sakuya did can't just be forgiven just like that. The trust she betrayed will have to be rebuilt and re-earned over time.

Still, while her actions are inexcusable, her reasons for doing them are understandable, if misguided.
>> No. 13329
[] Shouldn't forget that Sakuya did this because she loves you.

Sudden change of heart, is it~?
>> No. 13330
anon, you are so fucking soft it isn't funny anymore

soft to a point of weakness
>> No. 13331
>>13330

Telling the truth makes you soft?
>> No. 13332
[x] Shouldn't let Sakuya live.

lahl, ah dunnah whut ah'm sayin'
>> No. 13333
[X] Shouldn't forget that Sakuya did this because she loves you.
[X] Shouldn't ever forgive Sakuya.
>> No. 13334
File 121321743383.jpg - (42.57KB , 531x344 , 1212376474882.jpg ) [iqdb]
13334
>>13330
>> No. 13335
[X] Shouldn't forget that Sakuya did this because she loves you.
[X] Even if she was wrong.
>> No. 13336
"Oooh?? So my cuteness and my pads still charming you.. I will end , what I started, I WILL DEFINIETLY KILL YOU SOME TIME.."

Anon YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG! HAHAHAHAHAAA
>> No. 13337
I hate SDM:LA's Sakuya, but I foresee no good outcome from any of those options, except the first.

[+] Shouldn't forget that Sakuya did this because she loves you.

Please don't make me Emiya out like this again.
>> No. 13338
>>13331

letting someone unattended who tried to kill you after you saved her life, in cold blood would be foolish.

Now someone who didn't do it out of cold blood, but because she wants to "protect" someone by doing what is "right" is simply idiotic

now standing up for this person and saving her life again is just JRPG-Shonen-leader level of idiotic.


lulz, she will see her wrongs and we will one day look back at this and laugh, because any problem can be solved with love, friendship and lots of sweet sugery hugs
>> No. 13339
>>13337 here.
add:
[+] Even if she is wrong.
[+] And a lying, abusive, manipulative, cold-hearted bitch.
>> No. 13340
[ ] Shouldn't ever forgive Sakuya.

To hell with the bitch.
>> No. 13341
[x] Shouldn't forget to call me when you start training her. We'll give her a good whipping and teach her how a real servant's supposed to behave.
>> No. 13342
>lulz, she will see your missing finger and she will laugh..

FIX'ed
>> No. 13343
>>13338
>because any problem can be solved with love, friendship and lots of sweet hot sex
>> No. 13344
[x] Shouldn't ever forgive Sakuya.

Clearly.
>> No. 13345
[X] Shouldn't ever forget what Sakuya did.

Forgiving her is good. Saying Sakuya did it because she loves Remi, though? No. Hell no. She doesn't. She doesn't even understand what love is. She's a nut, crazy in the coconut. She abuses Meiling, she has the typical abusive mindset and letting her off "because she loves Remi" is a terrible idea and will only lead to Sakuya repeating her pattern.

Don't forget, Sakuya's a vampire hunter. A REAL one. We have NO idea what her true motives are. We know she values Remi's life over her happiness, and she's also hinted at wanting to protect Gensokyo from Remi Rampage. With this plan thwarted, she might very well decide Remi is better off dead, and that is unacceptable.

We can forgive her but we should not forget. And whatever forgiveness may come needs to be accompanied with Sakuya honestly changing.
>> No. 13346
[x] IDK, my BFF Jill
>> No. 13347
>>13338

So you would rather storm over to her room and kill her fueled by a need for revenge and self preservation? That reasoning wouldn't justify killing someone any better than Sakuya's reasoning.
>> No. 13348
Anon is way too soft. I guess we need an ending where Sakuya is actually successful before he does something about it, geez.
>> No. 13349
>>13345
tl;dr

[ X] Shouldn't forget that Sakuya did this because she loves you.
>> No. 13350
>>13347

No. All three options suck. I would demand of Remilia to deal with that problem instead of just lock the door and wait for the problem to solve itself again, which seems to be her favourite option.
Of course, chances are if she doesn't kill Sakuya she will simply kick her out. And even without the timestop watch, she could simply sneak into the mansion and backstab us, so it's a risk to leave that problem to Remilia. However, telling her to kill Sakuya isn't a good idea either.
>> No. 13351
In before Sakuya breaks out after KO'ing a fairy maid who was delivering food, and them comes to finish Belmonymous.
>> No. 13352
What Remi should do is just tie Sakuya's life to ours. Sakuya better make sure we're safe because else she's gonna die with us. Problem solved.
>> No. 13353
[ ] Shouldn't ever forgive Sakuya.
>> No. 13354
>>13350

I would like to find out if Sakuya intends to attempt to kill us again. If she truely does not I would rather still have her around the mansion, but that doesn't mean she's forgiven. There would be no point in killing/kicking someone out who has no intention on doing anymore harm. It would be far better to allow her to try and make up for her mistakes and have her as an ally than not having her at all.
>> No. 13355
The point is, she isn't "unattended," she is locked up (for now), no longer in possession of the Luna Dial, and will be under careful watch, possibly for the rest of her life. It could be a problem if everyone stays angry at each other, but forgiving her doesn't mean allowing her to do whatever she wants. We also don't want to be overly vengeful seeming.

Seriously, I hope Flandre is okay after this. She did like Sakuya, and she likes us, so it'll probably be a lot of strain on her.
>> No. 13356
But in the end, I can deal with Sakuya being in the mansion and Remi forgiving her, as long as our safety is assured.

However, to me, Sakuya's as good as dead and I don't see any reason to associate with her again.
>> No. 13357
[X] Shouldn't ever forgive Sakuya.
>> No. 13358
>>13352
Sakuya's a nutter. She might kill us anyways, hoping that the depression Remi is sent into will leave her with too little motivation to do anything that's dangerous to anyone. After all, this is the maid who was violently furious when she saw that Belmonymous was helping Remi and Flan become closer. Her thought patterns are screwy.
>> No. 13359
>>13356

Not forgiving her doesn't mean Remilia can't still like her. It just means Remilia is not going to just forget what she did.
>> No. 13360
>>13358
I guess that's true, but is there any better way than that, that doesn't include Sakuya being locked up or being kicked out?
>> No. 13361
>>13350
>>All three options suck.

Then make a write-in, I might be able to write the story but I seriously suck with wording the choices sometimes.
>> No. 13362
[x] Shouldn't do anything to Sakuya without letting me fulfill my promise first.
We still owe Sakuya a spanking.
>> No. 13363
>>13360
Sakuya's main reason for killing us was because she was worried about Remi attacking the creature up the staircase, yes? Then we have to make sure Remi won't change her mind about attacking the creature because of our death. Then killing us wouldn't serve Sakuya's purpose.
>> No. 13364
>>13363

Encourage Remilia to endanger herself so we stop being bothered by Sakuya? What kind of cowardly idea is that?
>> No. 13365
>>13359
Not quite. Forgiving does not mean forgetting in this case. Options 2 and 3 make us jerks, as even Sakuya THOUGHT she was acting in the interest of someone else, while we would be acting only selfishly.
>> No. 13366
>>13361
See >>13345

By the by, remember that Sakuya said the watch is just a catalyst. She may have limited powers even without it.
>> No. 13367
File 12132194005.jpg - (311.09KB , 1044x1500 , fun.jpg ) [iqdb]
13367
>>13362
That's right. I wonder...
>> No. 13368
[x] Shouldn't forget that Sakuya did this because she loves you.
[X] Although her methods are extremely flawed.
>> No. 13369
[x] Shouldn't forget how far Sakuya is willing to go to manipulate you.

I wouldn't put it past Sakuya to lie through her teeth in order to get into a position to manipulate Remi again. She loves Remi? Hah! So far Sakuya mainly showed that she wants to control Remi, hence her talk about "balance" and "stability". Sakuya tries to make Remi's choices for her, using excuses like "it's in her best interest".
>> No. 13370
I would just have Remilia gather all of the SDM's inhabitants (except maybe Flandre)in one room, and have them all watch Belmonymous and Remilia give her the spanking of the century. Then they should force everyone to call her 'doggy-woggy' for an entire month. Oh, and steal her wheelchair and ride around on it. It's not like she would be able to use it...
>> No. 13371
>>13364
...what are you talking about? Making sure Remi doesn't change her mind about her choice doesn't endanger her--it just means Sakuya won't be able to manipulate her using us.
>> No. 13372
>>13369
It might be easy to scoff, but even Koakuma herself said that Sakuya loves Remilia very much.
Considering she's a being who FEEDS off feelings and emotions, I'm inclined to believe her judgment.

Besides, people do some very stupid things for the sake of the ones they care about. Things like letting someone go off on a suicide mission and try to keep it a secret by blabbing the plan to everyone but the one person they should have told from the get-go, for example.
>> No. 13373
Okay then, writing now.
>> No. 13374
[ ] Shouldn't forget that Sakuya did this because she loves you.
Lawful Good Ending.
>> No. 13375
[x] Shouldn't forget that Sakuya did this because she loves you.
[x] Even if she is crazy and wrong.
>> No. 13376
I still dont see why people think sakuya wont try to kill Belmonymous again
>> No. 13377
>>13376
She's currently watch-less and in a wheelchair. The things she can kill are next to none.
>> No. 13378
>>13376
We aren't saying to let her out of her room where she would be in a position to kill us. We aren't even saying to forgive her. We're just saying that she had reasons for doing what she did, which is true.
>> No. 13379
>>13377
Rescuing her seems like a job fit for MGS-Youmu. Watch out for boxes!
>> No. 13380
File 121322088146.jpg - (33.76KB , 256x256 , sakuyaSWR.jpg ) [iqdb]
13380
>>13377
Next to 0%? Sounds like 100% to me!
>> No. 13381
>>13377

Lack of mobility and time-hax aside, as things are now Sakuya will be lucky if she's not blamed the second we get so much as a cold or a papercut.

If she tried anything else against us, I'd say she'd be dead before she hit the ground, but I doubt there would even be enough of her left TO hit the ground.
>> No. 13382
File 121322112344.jpg - (92.31KB , 495x700 , youmumyonsleep.jpg ) [iqdb]
13382
This thread. Soo... soft...
>> No. 13384
>>13377
The wheelchair bit is at least partially a farce--she managed to haul Belmonymous' unconscious body from Remi's upstairs bedroom to the middle of the hedge maze. The kitchen was two flights of stairs down from Remi's bedroom, so even if we assume the kitchen's on ground level that still means Sakuya hauled our unconscious body down quite a few stairs. That's pretty damn mobile for someone supposedly in a wheelchair. Plus her watch is only a catalyst. Sakuya's probably not much weaker than Belmonymous right now.
>> No. 13385
"Don't let yourself forget that she did this because she loves you Remi." You say.
"Loves me? She nearly killed you! How can you say something like that?!" Remilia is nearly shouting. You hold up your hands, feeling rather undignified having a conversation like this while sitting in bed in your underwear.
"I'm not saying she's not crazy." You say. "But she honestly thought the best way to save your life was to take mine."
"What?" Remilia frowns at you.
"I mean ... wait, Sakuya didn't tell you why, did she?"
Remilia shakes her head. "Save my life? How am I in any danger?"
"Sit down." You say, patting the chair. Remilia sits, less angry but more apprehensive.

You tell her everything. All the details of what you heard from Sakuya, how she thought that the only way to stop Remilia from throwing everything away was to remove you from Remilia's life. Remilia slowly slumps in her chair, looking down, not speaking.

"I suspected that was her reasoning but I didn't want to think about it." Remilia says. "I ... I just got angry." She looks up at you. "It doesn't excuse what she did, it doesn't make it better but maybe I can talk to her now. Just talk." Remilia sighs and rubs her eyes.
"Come on Remi." You say. "Lets go get some food, I'm starving."
Remilia smiles again. "I bet you are, we didn't eat much last night."
"I had my fill." You say without thinking. Remilia blushes and giggles, hiding her mouth with her hand.
"Oh come on." She says. "How can you make my mood change so easily? I know I should be thinking about Sakuya and ... dealing with it, but I just want to laugh with you."
You shrug. "That's a good thing, I like that I make you feel that." You say.
She smiles.
"I really should go speak to Sakuya now though, I feel better for having heard her reasoning but I want to hear it from her." Remilia says.

[ ] Convince to her come eat with you instead.
[ ] Let her go speak with Sakuya.
[ ] Go with her to see Sakuya.
>> No. 13386
[X] Let her go speak with Sakuya.
Need food
King of Orcs needs food badly
>> No. 13388
[x] Let her go speak with Sakuya.
>> No. 13389
>>13385
[x] Go with her to see Sakuya.
Eh, why not?
>> No. 13390
[ ] Let her go speak with Sakuya.
[ ] "Could you get one of the maids to sent up some food for me?"
>> No. 13391
[ ] Go with her to see Sakuya.
[ ] Take the whip.

We have some unfinished business.
>> No. 13392
[X] Go with her to see Sakuya.
>> No. 13393
[x] Go with her to see Sakuya.

Might as well go see her sooner. Maybe our presence will faze her, and we can watch to see if she tries to come up with manipulative BS.
>> No. 13394
[x] Let her go speak with Sakuya.

we'll spank her later in private
>> No. 13395
[x] Let her go speak with Sakuya.

They need some private time.
>> No. 13396
[X] Let her go speak with Sakuya.
Maybe it's better if she goes alone to see Sakuya. For both of them.
>> No. 13397
[ ] Go with her to see Sakuya.

This may be the only time we'll be able to discuss anything that needs discussing without fearing for our life, depending on what direction the conversation takes. Sakuya wouldn't dare touch us in front of Remi.
>> No. 13398
[X] Go with her to see Sakuya.
>> No. 13399
[X] Let her go speak with Sakuya.
>> No. 13400
[X] Let her go speak with Sakuya.
>> No. 13401
[x] Let her go speak with Sakuya.
>> No. 13402
[] Let her go speak with Sakuya.

Best option here. I don't feel like seeing her yet, and it would be awkward right now anyway.
>> No. 13403
[X] Go with her to see Sakuya.
>> No. 13404
File 121322189968.jpg - (144.56KB , 848x1200 , normal_defeat_you_at_the_bamboo_forest_26.jpg ) [iqdb]
13404
>>13379
>Rescuing her seems like a job fit for MGS-Youmu.
In before
>> No. 13405
>>13402
Umm, hello, TO GLOAT!! And to deliver that promise!

[X] Go with her to see Sakuya.
>> No. 13406
[X] Let her go speak with Sakuya.

It might be easier for them to talk about things without you around. I don't doubt Remilia will tell us anything we need to know.
>> No. 13407
[X] Let her go speak with Sakuya.
>> No. 13408
[X] Let her go speak with Sakuya.

by the way, anonymous handjob was from koakuma or is it still a mystery?
>> No. 13409
That's all for tonight.

If I get plenty of sleep and work doesn't kick the crap out of me too much, I have a surprise for you all tomorrow.
>> No. 13410
[x] Go with her to see Sakuya.
When we're next to Remi she wouldn't dare touch us, and we can tell her what's in our mind.

Seriously, anon is sooooooo soft.
>> No. 13411
File 121322241584.jpg - (47.37KB , 333x354 , yuyukoyoumuhooray.jpg ) [iqdb]
13411
>>13409
HOORAY!
>> No. 13412
[ ] Let her go speak with Sakuya.

Sakuya doesn't have her pocketwatch anymore, so no TIMEHAX. Ergo, she's just a gimp right now. We can talk to her (and deliver a spanking of epic proportions) at our leisure.
>> No. 13413
>>Maybe our presence will faze her, and we can watch to see if she tries to come up with manipulative BS.

I think some of you guys give her too much credit.
If Sakuya were really THAT much of a manipulator, she would have come up with a much more clever lie when confronted by Remi than something to the effect of: "Oh yeah, I guess he must have run off despite having absolutely no reason to. Maybe you should go look for him in the woods. Away from here. Take as long as you like, too. It's not like he's fighting to the death beneath our feet or anything."

Perhaps spinning it to make it seem that we had decided we had to kill that thing ourselves, and went off with whip in hand to train, not saying where we were going. It would fall apart the second we were conscious, questioned Remi about what happened, and told her the truth, but that would still have bought her enough time to come up with either a backup plan or to escape before she wound up on Remi's shit list.
>> No. 13414
[X] Let her go speak with Sakuya.
>> No. 13415
>>13409
>I have a surprise for you all tomorrow

Not too sure what to make of this.
>> No. 13416
[+] Go with her to see Sakuya.
[+] Deliver on our promise to spank her ass raw. Preferably with Remilia holding her down while we do it.
>> No. 13417
[+] Go with her to see Sakuya.
[+] Deliver on our promise to spank her ass raw. Preferably with Remilia holding her down while we do it.
This
>> No. 13418
>>13413
For a little while, Remi actually thought Belmonymous had run off. If Koakuma hadn't known our whereabouts, that flimsy story of Sakuya's may have been enough.
>> No. 13419
[X] Go with her to see Sakuya.
>> No. 13420
[X] Let her go speak with Sakuya.
Us being there is just going to make Sakuya uncomfortable, and make it harder for her to reconcile with Remi.
>> No. 13421
[X] Pick up the sword.
>> No. 13422
[X] Convince to her come eat with you instead.

No time to read three threads, voting without reading.
>> No. 13423
[x] Go with her to see Sakuya.
>> No. 13424
[X] Let her go speak with Sakuya.
>> No. 13425
>>13409
Another Remilia H-Scene? You will quit your job to write all the other Routes in the next year?
>> No. 13426
>>13425

Saguya H-scene
>> No. 13427
lets hope that "big suprise" is that Remi found the skull as opposed to a suprise knifing
>> No. 13428
>>13426

<Bastille> "You look into Saguya's small red eyes and all you can see is love. You can't think of anything but kissing it right now"
<HY> NO
<HY> GOD NO
<HY> Not writing that, ever.
>> No. 13429
>>13428

さぐや!
>> No. 13430
[+] Go with her to see Sakuya.
[+] Deliver on our promise to spank her ass raw. Preferably with Remilia holding her down while we do it.

Christ, This is it.
>> No. 13431
[X] Let her go speak with Sakuya.
>> No. 13432
[X] Let her go speak with Sakuya.
They have things to sort out.
>> No. 13433
>>13432
Wouldn't it be awesome if during their time together Sakuya subdued Remilia, killed us, tried to kill the thing in the tower again, failed, unleashed it to kill everyone else in the mansion as well as a fair bit of the population of Gensokyo before Reimu got involved and nuked it (along with everything else in a ten kilometer radius)?

Of course, by 'awesome' I mean 'absolutely awful'
>> No. 13434
[X] Let her go speak with Sakuya.

Sakuya said the watch was only a catalyst, so she may be able to get past Remi with her inherent ability, and barring outside aid, she obviously isn't actually chair-bound--even if her legs really are broken, she'd still be able to fly. We need to hold on to the whip, the sword, and the watch; we don't want her getting a hold of any of these things if she escapes.

Still hoping for a Jotaro vs. Dio fight of some kind. If not against Sakuya after she breaks out or is released, then maybe against Youmu on the rooftop, coming to break her out. Girl can move at relativistic speeds, dilating time, and it would be interesting to match Youmu's two swords with our sword and whip. Our enthrallment vigor should improve our stopwatch skills, as well as general fighting capacity.

Anyway we have other things to do while Remi speaks with Sakuya:

We need to ask Patchy about the sword (as Remi told us to), the watch, and the whip (if we haven't). We also need to ask Patchy what the conditions and consequences of enthrallment are.

We need to thank Koakuma for saving our life. And hug her. A lot.

We should let Meiling know what the situation is, and assure her that Sakuya will be fine; we also need her gauge her response in case she actually is helping Sakuya.
>> No. 13435
[X] Let her go speak with Sakuya.

Remi and we each have our own personal beefs with Sakuya, and they should be handled separately. Mmmm, speaking of beef...
>> No. 13436
>>13433
>Wouldn't it be awesome if during their time together Sakuya subdued Remilia

How she could Sakuya "subdue" Remilia without her watch and silver daggers? Their physical strength isn't nearly comparable.
>> No. 13437
Wait a minute. Isn't the one knuckle duster bent where our left ring finger should be?

If so, I can only guess the implication could mean losing that finger just allowed us to wield the duster in our off hand and still be able to grasp the stopwatch and activate it with our thumb. It would be difficult to manipulate the watch while holding both the sword and whip in either hand.

With the sword you could at least wrap the fob chain tight around the guard and be able to keep it near your thumb, and less so with a whip--wouldn't be able to throw a dagger though.
I suspect this was one of the reasons why Sakuya failed; wielding two weapons interfered with her ability to ZA WARUDO.

We haven't fought any skeletons or other things you'd want to use bludgeoning damage on, but if we end up relying on the watch and wanted to use something off-hand, the knuckle duster may be the best option.

Concerning the final battle, we need to get specifics from Sakuya when she gets over herself--what the relative use against the creature were the whip and silver daggers, as well as deciding who can use each of the weapons and subweapons most competently to maximize our team's fighting ability.

tl;dr - [x] Inventory. Examine watch and all weapons.
>> No. 13438
>>13435
>Mmmm, speaking of beef...

UPDATE YOU FAT NIGGER
>> No. 13439
>>she obviously isn't actually chair-bound--even if her legs really are broken, she'd still be able to fly.

I don't disagree that she could still possibly fly, but nobody ever said anything about Sakuya's legs being broken.

Yes, she's in a wheelchair, but that probably has more to do with the fact that it's barely been 24 hours since she was bitten, torn up, lost a large quantity of blood, and got patched up. Even if her wounds have been closed and she has some blood substitute in her, she likely has to stay in the wheelchair to avoid re-opening her wounds or straining herself into activating her newly-acquired Anemia Option.
>> No. 13440
>>13439
>her newly-acquired Anemia Option.

Time-stopping Shiki Tohno with more than one blade in hands?
>> No. 13441
>>13434
I don't think Sakuya will escape and bring outside help, her whole reason to live is to take care of Remilia. Why would she do something like that.
I hope that all the fighting will stop now and that we can reason with her again and get that happy end.
If not we need to challenge her to a fight and win, and promise to always take care of her and protect her with our life. That should take care of everything.
>> No. 13442
>>13439
>her newly-acquired Anemia Option.
So moe!
>> No. 13443
>>13440
Except Sakuya, unlike Shiki, had someone smart enough to save her from her stupid ass from her very own DNM.
>> No. 13444
>>13409
>I have a surprise for you

In b4 deploying suprise in three... two... one...
>> No. 13445
>>13433
It'd be an appropiate punishment for softie anon, so I wouldn't be too sad. In fact, Sakuya killing us would probably be a nice wakeup call.
>> No. 13446
>>13445

In before BOTH Scarlet sisters go insane, killing everyone, until all that's left is each other.

When of course, they blame each other with the most outlandish reasons for Belmonymous' death, and fight each other.

Then the survivor commits suicide.
>> No. 13447
>>13445
You see it way too extreme, this is not how the game works.
If we die, it's because you talked HY into killing us so you can feel better that you are awesome and right about everything.
All i ever hear is punishment and even more punishment because people don't vote the way you want it, and in your opinion is the right choice.
Just let people vote the way they want.
>> No. 13448
>>13447
>Just let people vote the way they want.
THAT'S CRAZY TALK.
>> No. 13449
>>13447
I let people vote what they want, hey. I'm just stating my opinion.

Incidentally it's the first time I make a post like that. I get where you're coming from, but I think we've been too nice to Sakuya and we shouldn't really trust her considering that we already have her a second chance - when we even saved her life - and she still went and tried to kill us (I was very adamant about saving her as well, unlike the "guys, trust!" people). So really, if she kills us because we're like "Sakuya! ^_^", I can't say I'd be too surprised or angry; it'd be kinda deserved. We need to get some sort of hold on her so that she won't think of killing us.

And of course I'm not awesome or always right, far from it. I wanted to go back with Flan (and maybe bring Suika along) and leave Remi at the shrine when we were gonna save Sakuya; that was probably, or rather, almost certainly a terrible idea, but I didn't want to betray Sakuya's trust. In the end HY pretty much told us through Mima that we were idiots for thinking of blabbing it to everyone except to the one person it mattered. I don't affect the story apart from voting either, it's HY's. Don't take my post too personally, anyway.

>>13446
Sakuya's good end!?
>> No. 13451
>>13449
>>^_^

That better have been for added rage potential.
>> No. 13452
>>13451
It was, trust me.
>> No. 13453
I think there's a difference between trusting Sakuya and wanting to get Remilia and Sakuya to reconcile. Remi is obviously upset that one of her closest friends is taking such reprehensible actions. We have no obligation to forgive Sakuya, but getting those two to be friends again makes sure Remi is happy again, and that is Anon's job number 1.

Besides, it would be awesome if we could play the tsun-tsun card if (big "if") Sakuya ever thanks us or apologizes. I'm still kinda pissed it didn't work the first time when we cooked breakfast for her.
>> No. 13454
>>13453
This.
>> No. 13455
File 121327901315.jpg - (115.59KB , 700x600 , 1213277460442.jpg ) [iqdb]
13455
OH SAKUYAAAAA!

THIS WILL BE YOUR PUNISHMENT!
>> No. 13456
>>13453
True enough then. I was just making sure we're not ready to trust Sakuya again after she just tried to kill us.
>> No. 13457
>>13453
Sounds good, let's follow this strategy. Besides, if we can show that we make Remilia happy and that she will not throw her life away and stay like she is, Sakuya will finally realize it and accept us.
>> No. 13458
It's not about whether or not we "trust" Sakuya. The fact of the matter is, whether we like it or not, we NEED her if we're to have any hope of taking on that creature and surviving.

If you haven't noticed, that thing is at the center of all of our problems right now. If it's destroyed, however, all of those should go away.
Remi's grudge will finally be settled, so she won't have any reason to risk her life or her happiness trying to take it on anymore. Remi will be safe, and so Sakuya won't have any reason to try to kill us in a misguided attempt to protect her mistress anymore. Flandre will be safe, the fairies will be safe, we will be safe, EVERYONE will be safe. Or at least, as "safe" as one gets in a mansion with hideous dog-creatures squatting in the basement and is located in a land of HAX-powered beings who can cause large-scale disasters just because they're bored.

But first, we have go bring Sakuya back around to the "I can protect the Mistress by killing that thing" mindset she was in when she first came to us asking for that blood, and to do that we likely have to get her over the fact that she lost against something that Remilia herself couldn't defeat in the centuries she's had it imprisoned, as well as get her desire to kill that thing to outweigh her willingness to kill us.

The problem both she and Remi have is that they've only ever thought about fighting it alone, with no other direct help from anyone. That's clearly not going to work. We need everyone willing to work together, and I can't really see that happening without us taking some sort of step towards reconciliation with her.
>> No. 13459
y'know, I think Raymoo could take it on. It's not like she isn't willing, either.

We just have to convince Remi to let her.
>> No. 13460
>>13459
hell, there's Yukari too. there's seriously no need for us or Sakuya to put our asses on the line.
>> No. 13461
>>13460
Reimu + Yukari + Suika = the blob is dead.

But hey the point of the story here is clearly us protecting the scarlet family or something. That's what the sword is for.
>> No. 13462
>>13461
why bother with swords when you can call in an airstrike?

risking life and limb when there is a safer alternative isn't so much bravery as it is stupidity.
>> No. 13463
>>13462
Well ideally we'd get Suika and Yukari to squash it like a bug, but we know the plot isn't really going that way.

What if it's like Ganondorf and it can only be killed by THE ANON SWORD?
>> No. 13464
>>13463
>the plot isn't really going that way.
that's what write-ins are for.

>What if it's like Ganondorf and it can only be killed by THE ANON SWORD?
then we lend it to Reimu.

or we get Reimu to hold it down while we put it in.
>> No. 13465
>or we get Reimu to hold it down while we put it in.

This was deliberate, wasn't it?

And I dunno, I guess we'll see. But I think the point of this is kinda fighting it with the people of the mansion. Though Reimu did say that we could call her to help us out whenever we wanted, so she could join us in the battle, maybe.
>> No. 13466
Aren't we only a day or two from the end? I can't imagine dealing with the creature in that amount of time. Sakuya and Belmonymous are still weak. If they're going to help out, both need to heal and Belmonymous needs to train--that should take longer than the amount of days allotted to the route.

...maybe we won't actually kill the creature during this route? Either that or someone will try and kill the creature on their own, and they'll either succeed themselves or Belmonymous will have to arrive and lend crucial backup again.
>> No. 13467
>>13465
>I think the point of this is kinda fighting it with the people of the mansion.
This isn't shounen manga, yo. there really isn't any need for us to go toe-to-toe with the big bad.

Reimu said she'd help if we need her. Yukari's a friend of Remi's and owes her one for the cock-up earlier. Hell, if we see Youmu again we could work the Sakuya angle and get her to bring Yuyoko along for the party. We've got plenty of backup if you know where to look.
>> No. 13468
Well if we have Yukari, Yuyuko, Reimu and Suika in our side, I feel for that thing.
>> No. 13469
>>13465
>But I think the point of this is kinda fighting it with the people of the mansion.
I don't know...SDM:LA has a certain theme along the lines of "if you fight on your own you get your butt kicked". We don't want a repeat of the slaughter that occurred the last time the thing escaped. Unless we're absolutely sure of victory using only SDM residents, it only seems sensible to get hax-Reimu to help out.
>> No. 13470
>>13466
Get Sakuya to stop time for a year, enough time to POWER UP.
>> No. 13471
>>13468
forgetting alice?
>> No. 13472
>>13470
>>Get Sakuya to stop time for a year, enough time to POWER UP.

Time stop to train ready to fight a foe? Difficult movement?
Oh god it's the hyperbolic time chamber all over again. When do we get super sayijin 2?
>> No. 13473
File 121328599933.jpg - (43.92KB , 610x710 , RAGE.jpg ) [iqdb]
13473
>>13470
Stop that.
>> No. 13474
>>13472
...oh crap! Don't let Remi fight that mottled green vampire! It'll absorb her, and then Flan, and will transform into Perfect Vampire!

We better go find Marisa. We desperately need a kamehameha.
>> No. 13475
>>13464
>>that's what write-ins are for.

LISTEN TO THIS MAN
>> No. 13476
>>13474
I kinda want to see Perfect Meido.
>> No. 13477
>>13475
DAMN YOU! GIVE BACK OUR FUCKING FINGER!!!
>> No. 13478
We should also ask Patch if there are any spells that regenerate lost body parts... >_>
>> No. 13479
>>13477
Your rage is delicious.
>> No. 13480
>>13479
Get to watching football!
>> No. 13481
>>13475
Wait, you're giving us imperfect options?
>> No. 13482
>>13479
Get back to writing
>> No. 13483
>>13481
Nope, but Anon has given me so many good write-ins that have made the story go off in other (and often better) directions.
>> No. 13484
>>13483 You should:
[X] Ask the skull!
>> No. 13485
"Okay Remi." You say. "Go talk to her, but be careful, the watch is only a catalyst. She can still stop time."
Remilia smiles and nods. "Don't worry, she couldn't beat me, not even when she was in shape. She's in no condition right now to be fighting."
"Good ... just, don't do anything hasty, alright? Come see me if you need to calm down."
Remilia nods again. "Thank you." She lays a hand on your arm and leans over to kiss you. You try to reach up to brush her hair away from her face but when her lips connect with yours all thoughts stop dead, everything goes blank for a second, only the sensation of her lips remains. Then normality returns as if nothing happened. Remilia keeps kissing you for a moment but then pulls back, a surprised look on her face.

"Did you feel that then?" She asks
You nod.
"Dammit." She looks down, a little angry.
"What was it?"
"Unconscious control." She says. "Only because I want you." She blushes a little but tries to smile. "Give it a few hours and that shouldn't happen again."
"Okay Remi." You say. "Go on, talk to Sakuya, I'm going to have some food."
"Yes!" She says. "You're still healing, so you need to eat!" Then she frowns. "I should have the maids bring you some food but I-"
"Remi, I can walk to the kitchen and make my own food." You say.
"Oh?" She puts her hands on her hips and cocks her head at you.
You can't help but smirk at her. "You're so cute when you do that."
She blushes again. "Oh, shush you." She says, trying not to grin. "Just ... do what you want, but so help you if you strain yourself!" She wags a finger at you.
You nod and mock-bow at her, hard from your sitting position. "Yes M'lady."
She giggles, then closes her eyes and takes a deep breath. "Okay, wish me luck."
"Good luck."
She turns and leaves the room, blowing you a kiss from the door before she vanishes down the corridor.

You head down to the kitchen, still wearing only your underwear and shirt. You decide to take the sword with you, maybe to show to Patchouli, maybe just because you've become used to having a weapon by your side. You wrap the blade up tight in a sheet from Remilia's room. In fact, you're pretty sure it's the same sheet you were wearing yesterday. It looks a little silly like this, but it's better than taking a chunk out of your leg or notching the walls by accident. One the way downstairs you pass quite a few Fairy Maids. They still treat you with the newfound admiration and respect you earned by saving Frisca, despite your lack of trousers, but they all look very sombre and one of them even bows in front of you before apologizing. When you ask what for the Fairy turns away, bottom lip quivering. You shrug it off but make sure not to forget it.

The kitchen feels a little odd without the knowledge that Sakuya will kill you if you leave a mess. You sit down, placing the sword on the table, and think.

[ ] Just make breakfast.
[ ] Food for two, keep your promise to Meiling.
[ [ Food for two, go find Flandre.
[ ] THIS CHAIR
[ ] Make a mess while cooking.
>> No. 13486
[X] Make food for everyone!

Cooking time!
>> No. 13487
>>13485
[ [ Food for two, go find Flandre.
BUT DOES FLANDRE EAT PEOPLE FOOD?
>> No. 13488
[X] Just make breakfast.
>> No. 13489
[x] Just make breakfast.
Patchy first, then Meiling. Bear in mind the latter is going to be completely mind-fucked since her love-interest is currently doing time for trying to kill us. Better hope she doesn't try and finish the job.
>> No. 13490
[x] Food for two, keep your promise to Meiling.

Flan needs youkai blood in her food, forget that.
>> No. 13491
[ ] Just make breakfast.

Yeah, us in underwear kinda rules all the other stuff out, and the Chair hasn't done anything to us.

...yet.
>> No. 13492
[ ] Food for two, keep your promise to Meiling.

Both sides of the sexyvamp relationship can talk to both sides of the wifebeater relationship. Awesome.
>> No. 13493
[ ] THIS CHAIR

Now is the time.
>> No. 13494
[X] Food for two, keep your promise to Meiling.
Maybe Meiling can reason with Sakuya.
>> No. 13495
[x] Just make breakfast.

Don't strain yourself.
>> No. 13496
[x] THIS CHAIR
...IT WAS MADE FOR ME!
DRR... DRR... DRR...
>> No. 13497
[X] Just make breakfast.

I wouldn't advise seeing Flandre while wearing next to nothing, and missing a finger at that.
>> No. 13498
>>13497
Likewise, I wouldn't advise seeing China either, under suspicion that SHE tossed us in the catacombs for Sakuya...

[x] Just make breakfast.

Then go see our lifesavers in the library... in our underwear.
>> No. 13499
[x] Food for two, keep your promise to Meiling.
Can you imagine what's going through her head right now? We're going to have to talk to her at some stage, and now's as good a time as any.
>> No. 13500
[ ] Food for two, keep your promise to Meiling.
But I forgot what we promised , somebody remember?
>> No. 13501
[x] Just make breakfast.

I wonder if this is the last time we see the chair option and is the only time we can go apeshit on it without penalty.
>> No. 13502
▶ Just make breakfast.
>> No. 13503
>>13500
To make up eating her stock of Ramen, Belmonamous promised to make her something to eat as repayment. But thanks to Fairy Vampires, Mikos, MORE Fairy Vampires, banging Remi, and fighting off Saguyas, we really hadn't had a chance to make do on that promise.
>> No. 13504
>>13500
that we'd make her food ourselves since she made some for us when sakuya busted our head against the wall
>> No. 13505
>>13503
Oh, right.
[x]make some eggs
>> No. 13506
[x] Food for two, keep your promise to Meiling.
>> No. 13507
>>13493

[x] THIS CHAIR
>> No. 13508
[x] Just make breakfast.
>> No. 13509
[x] Just make breakfast.

I want to talk to Meiling, but we need pants before doing any real social interaction.
>> No. 13510
>>13509
We can ask Flandre to give us that frilly dress to wear.
It makes us so FABULOUS.
>> No. 13511
[] Just make breakfast.
>> No. 13512
>>13510
Donryu?

GET BACK TO WORK, NIGGER!
>> No. 13514
[X] Food for three. Take Flan along with you when you go to visit Meiling.

Three's a crowd? Hardly.
>> No. 13515
[x] Food for two, keep your promise to Meiling.

Remi didn't even mention her. She may have been totally left out of the proceedings.
>> No. 13516
[ ] Food for two, keep your promise to Meiling.


Reckon the faeries helped the pad-madio
>> No. 13517
[ ] Food for two, keep your promise to Meiling.
>> No. 13518
[X] Food for two, keep your promise to Meiling.
This should turn out to be interesting. Poor Meiling needs to get out of that shack.
>> No. 13519
[ ] Food for two, keep your promise to Meiling.
but first, put your pants on.
>> No. 13520
[X] Food for two, keep your promise to Meiling.
>> No. 13521
[X] Food for two, keep your promise to Meiling.
>> No. 13522
> One the way downstairs you pass quite a few Fairy Maids. They still treat you with the newfound admiration and respect you earned by saving Frisca, despite your lack of trousers, but they all look very sombre and one of them even bows in front of you before apologizing. When you ask what for the Fairy turns away, bottom lip quivering. You shrug it off but make sure not to forget it.

I have a feeling that the ones who helped Sakuya take us to the crypt were the Fairy Maids, not Meiling.
>> No. 13523
[ ] Food for two, keep your promise to Meiling.
>> No. 13524
[x] Just make breakfast.
>> No. 13525
>>13522
Damn maids. I thought they were totally useless.
>> No. 13526
>>13490
Adding:
[x] Find some pants first
>> No. 13527
question:

if next play through we go Patchy route is it possible that Koakuma comes along with her, like alice and shanghai might be together?
>> No. 13528
>>13527
From the route summary earlier, no.
>> No. 13529
[X] Food for two, keep your promise to Meiling.
>> No. 13530
>>13527
>>13528
then again, getting alice on the side might be possible...
>> No. 13531
>>13530
I hope we can include her, if we're going to steal Patchy and break her heart otherwise.
>> No. 13532
Back now, writing.

Also, your surprise! There will be no SDM tomorrow, not because I am taking a break, but because I am getting dragged off after work to something I really don't want to go to. Why do you need to know this?

Because I'm staying up all night. Falling asleep on the floor after work tomorrow is a form of protest that nobody can deal with, thus I wish to be tired. I may take a nap in an hour so I'm alert through the night in order to keep writing. I'm going to be doing other things as well but I plan at least a couple of hours worth of turbo-mode. Enjoy.
>> No. 13533
[X] THIS CHAIR

TIME FOR REVENGE!!!
>> No. 13534
>>13532

WRITING LIKE THE FIST OF THE MOTHERFUCKING NORTH STAR
WRITING A STORY TO PIERCE THE HEAVENS
>> No. 13535
>>13532
>Falling asleep on the floor after work tomorrow is a form of protest that nobody can deal with, thus I wish to be tired

Is this some personal between you and your employer or are there going to be others with you?
>> No. 13536
[x] THIS CHAIR

FUCKING FURNITURE
>> No. 13537
>>13535
>>Is this some personal between you and your employer or are there going to be others with you?

It has nothing to do with work, however amusing a mass-sleeping protest might be.
>> No. 13538
[x] Food for two, keep your promise to Meiling.

Meiling is love so I vote her.
>> No. 13539
>>13537

You live in that farm, right? I can kinda guess what it could be.
>> No. 13540
>>13539
LET THE SLAUGHTERING BEGIN.
>> No. 13541
As you start going through the kitchen cupboards you remember your promise to bring Meiling some good food. She could probably use some home cooking and a friendly face right about now, you know how she feels about Sakuya. You grab some eggs from the fridge and get some bread out for toast as well. If the poor girl survives on instant noodles then she needs some proper protein. You finish scrambling the eggs as quick as you can, making sure they're not too runny but not too dry before heaping them onto the toast.

It's only once you reach the front door, holding a plate in each hand, that you remember you're not wearing any trousers. Damn, this isn't the time for half-naked antics. Not with Meiling anyway, though the thought is more than tempting. If you go back now, the eggs will get cold. Bah, you decide to just be honest and maybe even ask her if she has anything you can borrow. It's not like you're walking up to her with a huge slice of morning wood and asking her to sit on your lap, she'll understand. You head down the garden path, noting that the sun is still higher in the sky than it's been when you've woken up over the past few days. You don't feel sleepy though, maybe it has something to do with Remilia's blood still in your system.

You knock on the gate with your foot and wait for a reply. You're almost disappointed when there is no surprised gasp, just Meiling's face appearing around the gate, looking glum.
"Oh, hi." She says.
You hold up the eggs, smiling. "Brought you some food."
"Er ... thanks, come on." She opens the gate wide so you can step through and shuts it after you without a word.
"Here." You pass her one plate of eggs and fish a fork out of your pocket for her. She takes it without looking at you and then just stares at the food.
"Meiling?"
She frowns and tightens her eyes, lips curling upwards together. She's trying not to cry.

[ ] Tell her to eat up.
[ ] Ask her what's wrong.
[ ] Tell her she can cry.
[ ] Tell her you're sorry.
[ ] Hug.
[ ] Tell her she shouldn't cry over Sakuya.
[ ] Tell her Sakuya is already dead.
>> No. 13542
[ ] Tell her she can cry.
[ ] Tell her you're sorry.

Can we do Meiling's Route next, pretty please?
>> No. 13543
[X] Tell her she can cry.
[X] Tell her you're sorry.
>> No. 13544
[X] Tell her she can cry.
[X] Tell her Sakuya will probably be alright.
>> No. 13545
>[ ] Tell her Sakuya is already dead.

Haha I fucking LOVE the mean options. Anyway:

[x] Hug.
[x] Tell her she can cry.
[x] Ask her what's wrong.
>> No. 13547
[x] Tell her she can cry.
[x] Ask her what's wrong.

cryin gaems
>> No. 13548
>[ ] Tell her Sakuya is already dead.
I lol'd.

[X] Hug.
[X] Tell her she can cry.
[X] Tell her you're sorry.
>> No. 13549
>>13542
We will, Scorn. We will.
>> No. 13550
[X] Tell her you're sorry.
[X] Hug
>> No. 13551
[x] Tell her she can cry.
[x] Tell her you're sorry.
>> No. 13552
[x] Hug.
[X] Tell her she can cry.
[X] Tell her you're sorry.
>> No. 13553
[X] Ask her what's wrong.
[X] Tell her she can cry.
>> No. 13554
[ ] Tell her she can cry.
[ ] Tell her you're sorry.

>>13542

No.
>> No. 13555
>>13542
>Can we do Koakuma's Route next, pretty please?

I fixed that ugly typo of yours.
>> No. 13556
[X] Tell her to eat up.
We understand her, but gotta eat sometime.
*grace under pressure "on"*
>> No. 13557
>>13555
>Can we do Sakuya's Route next, pretty please?

Jesus guys. What's with you and your typos?
>> No. 13558
>>13557
>Can we do Saguya's Route next, pretty please?

You almost had it.
>> No. 13559
[X] Tell her Sakuya is already dead.
Guess what's for dinner tonight.
>> No. 13560
[X] Tell her she can cry.

why should we tell her we're sorry?
>> No. 13561
>>13555
I assent, you people don't know how to spell Koakuma. It's not that hard.

[X] Tell her to eat up.
>> No. 13562
Now we find out she helped abduct us.
>> No. 13563
[X] Tell her she can cry.
[X] Tell her you're sorry.
The best choice in this Situation.
>> No. 13564
>>13558

Thanks for fixing it for me! I don't know what I was thinking. Meiling and Koakuma can wait until we're done with Saguya, in that order.
>> No. 13565
[X] Tell her she shouldn't cry over Sakuya.

If she can't show basic human compassion to someone who has done nothing but help her, including saving her life, then she isn't worth Meiling's affection.
>> No. 13566
[x] Tell her she can cry.
[x] Tell her you're sorry.
>> No. 13567
>>13564
Wouldn't this be a harem route, there are so many Saguya's in the Catacombs.
Smelly group orgy with much shit involved.
>> No. 13568
>>13565
We'd solve that in the next route - Meiling's. Right now, we're probalby not close enough to her to tell her things like that.
Well, we could, but she's in love with the bitch, she won't be listening.
>> No. 13569
[X] Tell her she can cry.
[X] Tell her you're sorry.
>> No. 13570
>>13567
HNNNNNNNNNNNG
>> No. 13571
[x] Hug.
[x] Tell her she can cry.

this order would probably be the best
>> No. 13572
[+] Ask her what's wrong.
>> No. 13573
[x] Hug.
[x] Tell her she can cry.
>> No. 13574
File 121330189061.jpg - (439.75KB , 1500x1200 , ec4057db715428371884e1d64114ac68.jpg ) [iqdb]
13574
>>13542
YES MEILING ROUTE
>> No. 13575
[ ] Tell her you're sorry.
[ ] Hug.

>[ ] Tell her Sakuya is already dead. *sounds of explosions from mansion*
>> No. 13576
>>13574
OMG! What the hell are those things?
>> No. 13577
[X] Tell her she can cry.
[X] Tell her you're sorry.
>> No. 13578
>>13576
You're kidding right?
>> No. 13579
[x] Tell her Saguya is already dead.
>> No. 13580
>>13579
You Monster.
>> No. 13581
>>13578
Take it easy
>> No. 13582
"I am not dead! I am IMMORTAL"

Anon should go back to the mansion, search for the room where Sakuya is held, there is probably a LESBIAN SEX SCENE..

SAKUYA IS CUTE SHE IS JUST TOO FUCKING CUTE TO BE KILLED!
>> No. 13583
>>13582
Sakuya's a closet lesbian and a raging pedo. Or was that the other way around?
>> No. 13584
[X] Show her your hand!
then
[X]let her crying
then
[X] it's okay China, Sakuya will be alright, don't worry etc..
then
[X] Let's eat!! Fuck is it really so hard to eat something in the mansion without the help of Sakuya??
[X] Then say good bye and see Koakuma and Pathcy
ALSO: ask Pathy about this Thrall thing about your missing finger, DISCUSS the maid problem..
>> No. 13585
Writing now.
>> No. 13586
[X] Tell her she can cry.
[X] Tell her you're sorry.

no hugging until we get a damn pair of pants.
>> No. 13587
>>13584

a pathy you say?
>> No. 13588
"It's okay Meiling, just let it out." You say.
She looks over at you, face still contorted. "I ... I'm-"
Then her face crumbles and she puts her hand up to her eyes. You hear her sniff and see tears start to roll out from between her fingers. She leans back against the wall and sobs a couple of times. You don't know quite what to do, you would hug her but you're half naked and both of you are holding plates of food.

Or only one of you, as Meiling drops the plate and sinks to the ground, wrapping her arms around her knees and hiding her face. You step over her and sit down, just putting a hand on her back and waiting for her to stop crying. You put your plate down in front of you, thoughts of eating long gone.

Meiling eventually looks up at you with bloodshot eyes, wiping her wet cheeks on her arm.
"Sorry." She says, sorrow still evident from her strangled voice.
"No." You say. "I should be the one saying sorry, Meiling. You're an innocent in all of this. I am truly sorry."
Her face contorts again and tears roll down her cheeks. This time she doesn't look away from you, just tries to speak through the sobs.
"W-why can't I h-have someone like you?" She asks. "N-not Sakuya, not this. Why c-cant I just have something simple?"
You move your hand, rubbing her back. She wipes her eyes but it's in vain at the moment, she can't stop the tears.
"You're always so kind." She says, gesturing weakly at the eggs now all over the grass. "You even brought me food."
"Here." You say, picking up your own plate, offering it to her. "You can have mine."
Meiling sobs again, making a little whining noise in her throat. "Oh ... I can't. I can't." She shakes her head. "You even apologized to me! When she tired to kill you." Meiling reaches over and clings to your shoulders, wet face on your shoulder.

You sit like this for a long time, Meiling's tears eventually stopping. She lets go of you and sits back.
"I'm sorry." She says. "But ... I need to ask you something."
"Go ahead." You say.
"Do you hate her now?" Meiling asks, face impassive.

[ ] Write in only.
>> No. 13589
[X] "No, but she has to change. For your sake, too."
>> No. 13590
[x]Take it easy.
>> No. 13591
>>13589
Might want to add something like
[X] Take her hand and squeeze it.
or
[X] Show her the prospect of a different, brighter future.
>> No. 13592
Goddammit. Virtually every anon here hates her guts but we're gonna say we don't just for the sake of not upsetting Meiling/endangering the GOOD END.
>> No. 13594
[x] "I don't hate her, but I don't exactly like her." Rub the back of your head for emphasis.
>> No. 13595
[X] "No, but she has to change. For your sake, too."
[X] Show her the prospect of a different, brighter future.
>> No. 13596
[X] "I wish I did. That would be so much easier."
>> No. 13597
>>13594
>tsun tsun
>> No. 13598
[X] "No. I don't think so. I can't care about her the way the rest of the house does, but... I don't hate her. I want to see her change, though. I want her to see why what she's done isn't right. I don't know if she ever will, but I have to try and show her. For all our sakes."

I don't hate Sakuya. I just think she's horribly mistaken.
>> No. 13599
[x] "She threatened to kill me, then carried out that threat shortly after I saved her life. I may be able to forgive her one day, but as of right now - Yes, I hate her.
>> No. 13600
[X] Take her hand and squeeze it.
[X] "No, but she has to change. For your sake, too."

Geez...Meiling route next.
>> No. 13601
"Meiling ... I've changed so much since i have been here, even Remilia has changed too. If i can change ... and she can change ... Then maybe Sakuya can change too."

she'll appreciate the reference
>> No. 13602
>>13596
WE WAITED FOR YOU TETRO
>> No. 13603
[X] "No. I don't think so. I can't care about her the way the rest of the house does, but... I don't hate her. I want to see her change, though. I want her to see why what she's done isn't right. I don't know if she ever will, but I have to try and show her. For all our sakes."

I really, really like this.
>> No. 13604
File 121330777018.jpg - (48.15KB , 300x375 , obama.jpg ) [iqdb]
13604
>>13601
>> No. 13606
[X] "She threatened to kill me, then carried out that threat shortly after I saved her life. I may be able to forgive her one day, but as of right now - Yes, I hate her.
>> No. 13607
[X] "No. I don't think so. I can't care about her the way the rest of the house does, but... I don't hate her. I want to see her change, though. I want her to see why what she's done isn't right. I don't know if she ever will, but I have to try and show her. For all our sakes."

Sounds good
>> No. 13608
>>13600
Told you
[X] Take her hand and squeeze it.
[X] "No, but she has to change. For your sake, too."
>> No. 13609
Guys, I am one of the anons who is as angry Sakuya as much as you guys telling that you hate her, but Meiling just had a breakdown. Even if we despise Sakuya, let's not tell her that we do. Let's make her feel better.

[X] Take her hand and squeeze it.
[X] "No, but she has to change. For your sake, too."
>> No. 13610
[X] "No. I don't think so. I can't care about her the way the rest of the house does, but... I don't hate her. I want to see her change, though. I want her to see why what she's done isn't right. I don't know if she ever will, but I have to try and show her. For all our sakes."
Seconding this.
>> No. 13611
[X] "No. I don't think so. I can't care about her the way the rest of the house does, but... I don't hate her. I want to see her change, though. I want her to see why what she's done isn't right. I don't know if she ever will, but I have to try and show her. For all our sakes."

This is good. I don't know what the hell I feel towards Sakuya. There's concern, but sure as hell not the loving kind. There's no hate involved, though.
>> No. 13612
[x] "Yes and I will personally rip her intestines out. But let's keep that for later. You haven't touched your breakfast yet."
>> No. 13613
[X] Take her hand and squeeze it.
[X] "No, but she has to change. For your sake, too."
>> No. 13614
[X] "No. I don't think so. I can't care about her the way the rest of the house does, but... I don't hate her. I want to see her change, though. I want her to see why what she's done isn't right. I don't know if she ever will, but I have to try and show her. For all our sakes."
>> No. 13615
[x] "Maybe over time we can come to neutral terms with each other."
>> No. 13616
[X] "No. I don't think so. I can't care about her the way the rest of the house does, but... I don't hate her. I want to see her change, though. I want her to see why what she's done isn't right. I don't know if she ever will, but I have to try and show her. For all our sakes."
>> No. 13617
[X] Take her hand and squeeze it.
[X] "No, but she has to change. For your sake, too."
>> No. 13618
I was wondering:
CAN WE HAVE A SAGUYA x BEERSPIDER STORY?
>> No. 13619
[X] Take her hand and squeeze it.
[X] "No, but she has to change. For your sake, too."
>> No. 13620
[X] Take her hand and squeeze it.
[X] "No, but she has to change. For your sake, too."
>> No. 13621
[X] "No. I don't think so. I can't care about her the way the rest of the house does, but... I don't hate her. I want to see her change, though. I want her to see why what she's done isn't right. I don't know if she ever will, but I have to try and show her. For all our sakes."
>> No. 13622
[X] As of now I don't, but any sane person would have said yes I hate her, but I don't. I would be lying if I said I had thoughts of it. But rest easy Meiling, I don't hate her. She just needs some readjustment.

Something like that maybe..
>> No. 13623
Writing now.
>> No. 13624
>>13618
Fuck. No.

I am willing to desecrate many things.

But the purity of Saguya's virginity will not be broken by BeerSpider, that spider would ruin Saguya.

He's a cool guy but a total dick in bed.
>> No. 13625
Okay, fuck it, I can't write the next section. Three cups of tea and an hours nap haven't helped, I'm so tired I managed to type the same sentence three times in a row before I realized I was doing so. Looks like I'm going to sleep after all.

I'm going to try to sort things out so I'm not this fucking slow next week. Sorry everyone.
>> No. 13627
>>13625
Take it easy man. If life takes over, it does. No need to apologize so much.
'night.
>> No. 13628
File 121331142618.jpg - (243.91KB , 958x900 , 121242227374.jpg ) [iqdb]
13628
>>13625
>> No. 13629
>>13625

At ease, I hope to see you again on IRC. You deserve all the rest you need.
>> No. 13630
Just FYI for everyone, Sentrygun archives have been updated up to the current story point.
http://www.sentrygun.com/touhou/LA-SDM.html
Enjoy!
>> No. 13631
>>13630
Fuckin' A!
>> No. 13633
File 12133336592.jpg - (144.66KB , 550x800 , 2bc08ff9a144df411d11bd834d89aac5.jpg ) [iqdb]
13633
>>13630
Ah ha ha! Mucho gracias for the update. I was gonna update the RTF for the end of the week, but this is perfect since this week has been a wreck. It can be a bugger and a half trying to figure out anon's write in's and multichoices.

I think I need to figure out IRC just to tip my hat to this Sentrygun fellow.
>> No. 13634
>>13633
You can kiss his ass in this Thread too.
>> No. 13635
[X] Take her hand and squeeze it.
[X] "No, but she has to change. For your sake, too."
>> No. 13636
>>13625
>I managed to type the same sentence three times in a row before I realized I was doing so.
Been there, still handed it in.
>> No. 13637
[X] "No, but she has to change. For your sake, too."
[X] Show her the prospect of a different, brighter future.
>> No. 13638
[X] "No, but she has to change. For your sake, too."
[X] Show her the prospect of a different, brighter future.
>> No. 13639
[X] Fuck the other write-ins
[X]"Awww Mei chan, just how could I hate someone who is so CUTE?! I can understand her reasons, but I think she went too far, with trying to kill me. Maybe I would do the same thing, if I were in her place. Even I made the mistake, that I didn't tell everything to Remi. She is the only one whom decisions Sakuya accept. Yes, I made too some mistakes, and she also. But I simply can not turn back the wheel of time. That's all! Now please eat this up!
>> No. 13640
[X] "No, but she has to change. For your sake, too."
[X] Take her hand and squeeze it.

She's made it pretty clear since we saved the fairy that she doesn't really hate us, just thinks she has to kill us for some irrational reason. What's more is that she's an important person to us as well as the other residents of SDM (not the least of which being Remi).

To say that she is emotional is an understatement; even with the time to compose herself using timestops, emotions show through that are adverse to her attempts at intimidating us. It's clear by her variating surprise, confusion, and disappointment at our abilities that she places some hope in us; and she did try sacrificing her own life to kill the creature, rather than face the alternative, which was to kill us. This "dignified death" is an obvious example of her sentimentality getting in the way, and her original refusal to explain her actions to Remilia makes one wonder if she wanted Remilia to punish or kill her because she felt guilty about it.

Her relationship with Meiling is a sad mess, but the fact of the matter is that Meiling is still in love with her. The only real thing we can do about that is to improve Meiling's self-confidence, minimize Sakuya's stress levels, and try work out Sakuya's frustrations some other way (sparring or training).

She's obviously experienced some traumatic event involving vampires going berserk, given how she was breaking up while talking about it. We need her to tell us what it is.

She's not a normal human, and Eirin & Remi refused to tell us what she was. Patchy however may not feel conflicted, and since it's sort of dangerous to see Sakuya right now, she may give us the info. We could always take a blood sample by asking the fairy maids where the syringes are.

The only way to truly get her to say what's in her mind is to have Patchouli cast a compulsion spell or have Remi enthrall her, but that may be harmful to the future relationship.

If we are going to solve this problem at the root, we should take a blood sample from the creature upstairs, and the only one who can do that without great risk is Sakuya's full timestop. If we can get Eirin to analyze it, we maybe be able to see if the Belmont blood is effective, or if there are any neurotoxins that would slow it's regeneration (Remember Eirin's offer to study Medicine in PoFV? Her poisons can affect youkai).

Which reminds me, might Sakuya have won if she had been given a thrall power-up? It would explain why her eyes change color. And if Remilia's blood gave us this much healing ability, what would Flan's do? Even if Flan is too volatile to use in battle, we could have her temporarily enthrall lower-level fighters (like Belmonymous or Koakuma) to greatly increase ability scores. We'd just need a syringe and say Eirin needs a sample for a medical check up, give her a lollipop for her trouble, leave her alone, and drink it.
>> No. 13641
>>13640
>say Eirin needs a sample for a medical check up, give her a lollipop for her trouble
Great mental image or greatest mental image?
>> No. 13643
>>13640 I LOL'D to write so many silly things, you are awesome..
>> No. 13644
[x] Take her hand and squeeze it.
[x] "No, but she has to change. For your sake, too."

Eh.
>> No. 13645
>>13644
>[x] Take her hand and squeeze it.
>[x] "No, but she has to change. For your sake, too."
THE BEGINER ANSWER, THE NOOBs CHOSE IT!
I MUST ACCEPT IT! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
I'm looking forward for your next answer, go back to kitchen make some food for two, see Flandre, one plate accidently destroyed by a Smaug attack beamu, oh God Flandre don't worry eat mine.
Then the same with the others..
And in the end Belmonyous starves to death.
YOUR GENUFLECT IS NEAR!!
>> No. 13646
>>13645
>THE NOOBs
GODDAMIT SAGUYA
Can you try to make just 1 post that DOESN'T fag up the board?
You.... you.... DOUBLE TRIPFAG
>> No. 13647
>>13645
[x] Take her hand and squeeze it.
[x] "No, but she has to change. For your sake, too."

cry moar
>> No. 13648
>>13646
Though i agree, aren't you a tripfag yourself?
>> No. 13649
>>13648

He's not a double tripfag though.
>> No. 13650
File 121337233727.jpg - (436.96KB , 633x1504 , SAGUYAAA.jpg ) [iqdb]
13650
>>13645
I couldn't help myself.
>> No. 13651
>>13650
fucking lol
>> No. 13652
>>13650
Oh my god, my stomach hurts hahahah.
>> No. 13653
>>13650

A man chooses, a slave obeys!
>> No. 13654
>>13648
Sakuya uses 2 trips, Hence- double tripfag.
>> No. 13655
>>13650
I lol'd.
And then i lol'd some more.
Good one!
>> No. 13656
File 121337657063.jpg - (11.87KB , 232x214 , haha sakuya.jpg ) [iqdb]
13656
>>13650
>> No. 13657
File 121338796562.png - (89.00KB , 532x600 , 1212186693682.png ) [iqdb]
13657
>>13650

Smug Tenshi is amused.
>> No. 13658
>>13650
this has got to be one of the best posts ever
>> No. 13659
File 121339562310.jpg - (42.38KB , 633x376 , thispictureisfuckingretarded.jpg ) [iqdb]
13659
>> No. 13660
One Day without updates, this is madness. No one else is writing.
>> No. 13661
>>13660
>madness
In b4 sparta.
>> No. 13662
SAKUYAFAG = WITHOUT HER THE SDM COULD NOT LIVE!
SAKUYAFAG + DRAWFAG = EPIC WINs

ALSO: TRUE ROUTE DEMANDED!!
>> No. 13663
File 121340459219.jpg - (866.75KB , 1117x1600 , 1212562922680.jpg ) [iqdb]
13663
>> No. 13664
>>13660
>No one else is writing.

Excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiir.
>> No. 13665
>>13663
Source?
>> No. 13666
>>13664
Ok, YAF, the Reimu scene was awesome. But other than you none of the other writefags i follow are writing today.

I F5 IN VAIN
>> No. 13667
>>13664
You failed to deliver me a Reimu H-Scene, get out of my sight.
>> No. 13668
>>13665
I thought I could deliver, but funnily I think I've never seen that. Maybe it's still being translated.
>> No. 13669
>>13667

I blame anon.
>> No. 13672
File 121344542099.jpg - (11.81KB , 245x367 , hansen.jpg ) [iqdb]
13672
>>13670

Our friend the adbot is back, it seems.
>> No. 13673
>>13665
>>13668
Yep, that one's still in the process of scanlation. It's the second part of Flipflop's "Two Scarlet Sacraments Under the Starry Sky" (featuring hax-mode Reimu tearing up the SDM).
>> No. 13674
So how do we bring that crap to the attention of the moderators?
>> No. 13675
>>13674
Already have done, but the mods are all asleep or afk. They'll get the message eventually.
>> No. 13676
>>13675
Ahh, okay. Good.
>> No. 13677
>>13675
Are you going to write anytime soon? Otherwise I'd go away from the computer again.
>> No. 13678
>>13675

Maybe you can make a new thread in the meanwhile, so we can collapse this one?
>> No. 13679
>>13677
Writing sometime within the next hour and a half, so don't start F5ing like crazy yet.
>> No. 13680
>>13679
Oh God, not another tripfa-HUNGRY! YO, HOW'S IT GOING!?? GOD, WE MISSED YOU!! IT WAS SO BORING WITHOUT YOU!!
>> No. 13681
>>13679

No one else is writing anything! What is Anonymous supposed to do for an hour & half? Sleep?
>> No. 13683
If anyone's interested, i made an archive of the 38 SDM threads, with all thumbnail links and >> working properly.

http://rapidshare.com/files/122390539/SDM_LA1-38.rar.html
it's about 97mb, so if we're going to have many threads after this one, i need to find another host for the file.
>> No. 13684
>>13683

Another host? As long as it's not megaupload, almost any is fine.
>> No. 13685
>>13681
LAE. Teruyo's only going slow because it's so dead at this time and no one's padding the votes.