[Return]
Archived thread

File 121311877819.jpg - (80.02KB , 1024x582 , c56f4af6b4f779e0adb5cce84ec08b7e.jpg ) [iqdb]
12917 No. 12917
Writing might be kind of slow today because my fingers hurt.

============================

You drift in and out of sleep for a long time, trying to piece together your surroundings in the moments of clarity between the long periods of oblivion. It's not that you don't want to wake up. It's just that you're so comfortable, so warm and cozy and everything is just so perfect that you don't want to ruin it. Somewhere in the back of your mind you know that to awaken is to face reality again, to leave this state of rest.

Good things can't last forever? Right?

You open your eyes. You're in Remilia's bed, you recognize her smell all around you. You move your arms back and fourth underneath the sheets, savoring the simple pleasure of touch. You smile, not quite sure why you're so happy, turning your head to the side to look around. The curtain is open, exposing the window. Sunlight floods through it, bathing the room in a soft afternoon glow. You close your eyes and just take in the sunlight for a long time, almost falling back to sleep. You try to look up, to see the other end of the room, but you're just too sleepy.

Sunlight, in Remilia's room? Why does she have the curtain open?

Oh yeah, you opened it last night.

Everything comes back to you in a sudden rush and you jerk straight up in bed.
"Wha-" You start, but then realize there is nobody in the room.
You remember everything now, being knocked on the head by Sakuya, finding the sword and traveling through those tunnels, fighting and winning and dying. And Remilia at the end of it all.
Where is she now? You look around, there's a chair by the bed, box of tissues next to it, most of them balled up on the floor around the chair. Some of them are spotted with blood. Your sword is lying on Remilia's table, along with the whip and some of your other stuff. Your underwear and a shirt are draped over the end of the bed but your other clothes are nowhere to be seen.
You remember the raised voices that woke you from your sleep, but they seem to be gone now. Only the usual everyday sounds of the Mansion, so comforting after the silence and dark of the depths of the earth.

You raise your hands to rub at your eyes and then you realize the third finger on your left hand is missing. You remember the wound and reach down to feel your belly, other hand going to your arm. Both are covered in scar tissue and your stomach actually feels quite tender, but not painful. How long have you been asleep? You hold up your hand again and feel a pang of loss for your missing finger. Then you remember drinking Remilia's blood, the pain it brought.

What did she do to you?

[ ] Stay here, call for a maid.
[ ] Stay here, call for Remilia.
[ ] Look outside.
[ ] Get dressed.
[ ] Go look at your stuff on the table.
[ ] Leave the room.

>> No. 12918
[X] Get dressed.
[X] Go look at your stuff on the table.
[X] Leave the room.
>> No. 12919
[ ] Get dressed.
[ ] Go look at your stuff on the table.
[ ] Look outside.
>> No. 12920
>>12917
>Sunlight, in Remilia's room?

It's more likely than you think!
>> No. 12921
[ ] Get dressed.
[ ] Go look at your stuff on the table.
[ ] Leave the room

Gentlemen. We have murdering to do.
>> No. 12922
[x] Get dressed.
[x] Go look at your stuff on the table.
[x] Look outside.

Finger! NOOOOO! ;_;
>> No. 12923
[x] Get dressed.
[x] Go look at your stuff on the table.
[x] Knock out Sakuya, cut of her finger and let Eirin attach it to you.
>> No. 12924
[X] Get dressed.
[X] Go look at your stuff on the table.
[X] Leave the room.

Now Belmonymous can't use his left hand to flip Sakuya off.
>> No. 12925
[X] Get dressed.
[X] Go look at your stuff on the table.
[X] Look outside.
[X] If nothing interesting can be observed, leave the room.

This may be total paranoia but I'm rather wondering if Sakuya has any more tricks coming.
>> No. 12926
[x] Get dressed.
[x] Go look at your stuff on the table.
[x] Stay here, call for Remilia.
She can't be too far away, and we need to talk with her before doing anything else or going anywhere else. God knows where Sakuya is now.

Also, the sunlight makes it pretty clear we haven't been vampified.
>> No. 12927
[X] Feel your teeth.
>> No. 12928
[x] Get dressed.
[x] Go look at your stuff on the table.
[x] feel your pulse
>> No. 12929
[X] Stay here, call for Remilia.

Just be sure to close the window first, okay?
>> No. 12930
>>12929

Light doesn't hurt her.
>> No. 12931
>>12930

Oh yeah. Nevermind, then.
>> No. 12932
>>12918
here, adding
>>12927
to my choises
>> No. 12933
[x] Get dressed.
[x] Go look at your stuff on the table.
[x] Look outside.
>> No. 12934
[x] Get dressed.
[x] Go look at your stuff on the table.

Might as well get prepped for company. I would RAGE if that maid KO'd us with another sucker shot.
>> No. 12935
[X] Feel your teeth.
[X] Get dressed.
[X] Go look at your stuff on the table.
[X] Look outside.
>> No. 12936
[x] Get dressed.
[x] Go look at your stuff on the table.
[x] Look outside.
>> No. 12937
[] Get dressed.
[] Go look at your stuff on the table.

The third finger on the left hand is the one you put your wedding ring on. Awkward...
>> No. 12938
Hmmm. We should remember to get info on those monsters...see if they're related to The Creature. If so, maybe we can use strong lighting to weaken it.

Hm. Looking back on the previous encounter with The Creature, we could see decently, but nothing is explicitly mentioned about the lighting conditions. So light as a weapon may be off-base.
>> No. 12939
>>12937

Now Anon will never be a groom. ;_;
>> No. 12940
[ ] Get dressed.
[ ] Go look at your stuff on the table.
[ ] Leave the room.
>> No. 12941
>>12937
>The third finger on the left hand is the one you put your wedding ring on. Awkward...

Hmm, so can no longer [properly] wear a wedding ring. Foreshadowing, maybe? OH SHI-!
>> No. 12942
>>12937

Is that some foreshadowing I see? Because I really don't like where this is going if it is.
>> No. 12943
>>12930
she at least doesn't like it. Remember the scarlet mist
>> No. 12944
[X] Feel your teeth.
[X] Get dressed.
[X] Go look at your stuff on the table.
[X] Look outside.

We just need to go find our finger and take it to Eirin, right? Right?
>> No. 12945
I think our finger got eaten or something. Hey! Maybe Eirin can give a metal finger or something!
>> No. 12946
>>12941
>>12942

FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUCK
>> No. 12947
Remi needs to train in sunlight or something. Then bust open the ceiling of the mottled green vampires room and GUNGNIR it while it's writhing in agony beneath direct sunlight.
>> No. 12948
[X] Feel your teeth.
[X] Get dressed.
[X] Go look at your stuff on the table.
[X] Leave the room.
>> No. 12949
>>12937

Mind=Standing by for explosion ='(
>> No. 12950
>>12947
what if its not affected by sunlight? then you just owned gensokyo if you let it escape just like that.
>> No. 12951
[ ] Look outside.

<inner monologue>

[ ] Get dressed + Leave room
>> No. 12952
>>12937

Are you sure it's not the middle finger?
>> No. 12953
BTW, this does not affect our ability to flip people off, that uses the second finger. Dang, we probably look kinda like Frodo now. Only taller, I suspect.
>> No. 12955
>>12952
Typically, the index finger is the first, the middle finger is the second, and the ring finger is the third. The little finger would be the fourth, though not many people mention it. The thumb isn't usually counted.
>> No. 12956
>>12954

I had to google it to figure out what the third finger was. I've never heard it called the third finger but it is in fact your ring finger.
>> No. 12957
[X] Get dressed.
[X] Go look at your stuff on the table.
[X] Leave the room.
>> No. 12958
I'm hoping Eirin can hook us up with something.
If she's got a substitute for blood, she's bound to have SOME way of dealing with lost body parts.
>> No. 12959
Belmonymous losing his ring finger could be foreshadowing having to split from Remilia at some point in the near future. A shitstorm is brewing, get to the shelters.
>> No. 12960
...come to think of it, why was Frisca up that staircase and in The Creature's room? Is it regularly fed to keep it from rampaging or what?

>>12950
You mean, "then we can cheer because Yukari or Reimu will probably deal with the rampaging vampire for us".
>> No. 12961
>>12959

And if it were to be replaced?
>> No. 12962
>>12961

Then everything will be A-OK
>> No. 12963
>>12959
Dear god, I pray it is not. After all this work, blood (quite a lot), sweat(lots of that too), and tears (none of which were ours), we WILL achieve a good end.
>> No. 12964
>>12962
minus the fact we could've leveled up our vampire hunting skills
>> No. 12965
>>12961
Oh, we won't have it simply replaced.
No. We shall have it UPGRADED.

Maybe it can be made to shoot lasers, or perhaps spray that anti-vampire stuff Eirin's making.
Hell, maybe it could have a needle come out of the fingertip, and we fire it like a rocket-powered dart.
>> No. 12966
File 121312230721.jpg - (13.50KB , 173x200 , gadget.jpg ) [iqdb]
12966
>>12965

Or a swiss army knife, the possibilities are endless!
>> No. 12967
[X] Get dressed.
[X] Look outside.
[X] Leave the room.
>> No. 12968
HY, what would you say to giving us a pimped out new ring finger?
>> No. 12969
Writing now.
>> No. 12970
>>12968
Make it come with a wedding ring built in. Maybe use that as the base for re-attaching it.
No vampire cure stuff, it'd be too dangerous, especially if we happen to be a vampire at the moment. But a knife, on the other hand...
>> No. 12971
Let's not dwell on the missing finger. Let's make use of the space.
Altair-style.
>> No. 12972
>>12971
Knife, yes. But dangit, we need to wear our (hopefully soon coming) wedding ring somewhere!
>> No. 12973
Well, at least the one on our right hand's still there. That counts for something, right?
>> No. 12974
>>12972
>>12973

or we can use our penis
>> No. 12976
Even if Eientei can't grow a finger back it might be possible to rig something up with magic. Maybe take the way Alice controls her dolls and bolt it to our hand for a controllable "doll finger" or something.
>> No. 12977
>>12973
Yes, but it doesn't hold the same significance. According to old beliefs, the left hand was closer to the heart than the right hand, and the ring finger was the closest of the fingers to the heart. So the left ring finger was closest to the heart, so the wedding ring was worn there as a symbol.
>>12974
NO.
>> No. 12978
>>12977
Hey, my penis is very close to my heart. The meaning is totally there.
>> No. 12979
Drinking Remilia's blood could have done some very strange things to you, not least keeping you alive.

Alive?

You reach to your mouth, heart pounding with anticipation and fear. Remilia ... she wouldn't do something like that to you, but if that was the only way to save you? She would, you would have done the same for her if the roles were reversed. Being a vampire by her side is better than never seeing her again. Your fingers touch your mouth and you feel for the elongated canine teeth of a vampire.

Nothing.

You let out a long breath. You're not a vampire, you're sitting right in the sunlight anyway, it would be hurting you or making you feel drained, right? It's not, the sun feels great, invigorating, inviting. You actually feel a little sad when you have to leave the sunlight in order to reach your clothes at the end of the bed. As you put on the the underwear and the shirt you realize that you're stark naked under the covers. Nothing that Remilia hasn't seen before, but then again you wonder if she saved you alone. You resolve to ask her the details as soon as possible.
You get out of bed and stretch, joints popping and wounds aching just a little. They feel like old wounds, like something you've had for years.
You really need to ask Remilia what that blood did to you.

You walk over to the table and start sorting through your stuff. Everything is here, perfectly cleaned of blood. As you pass your hand over the sword you feel something. Some kind of attraction to the blade, not the need to wield it but just some compulsion to have it by your side. Could be some kind of psychological attachment you've formed by fighting with it just before you almost died.

Then there's your whip. A symbol of being a vampire hunter, something you're not, something you never were and never wanted to be. You hover over it for a beat, thinking.

[ ] Pick up the sword.
[ ] Pick up the whip.
>> No. 12980
[ ] Pick up the sword.
[ ] Pick up the whip.

oh ho, why not press 'e' twice?
>> No. 12981
[X] Pick up the sword.
>> No. 12983
[ ] Pick up the whip.
>> No. 12984
[x] Pick up the sword.
[x] Pick up the whip.
We have two hands right..?
>> No. 12985
[X] Pick up the sword.
>> No. 12986
>you realize the third finger on your left hand is missing
Guys, why are you saying Belnonymous lost his ring finger when he clearly lost the middle finger, which is the third finger. The ring finger is the fourth digit on your hand.
>> No. 12987
[X] Pick up the whip.
>> No. 12988
[] Pick up the sword.
>> No. 12989
[X] Pick up the whip.

...It's a status symbol.
>> No. 12990
[X] Pick up the sword.

It's got everything to do with Remilia and the Scarlet family, after all.
>> No. 12991
>>12979
[ ] Pick up the whip.
I'm guessing the sword represents the house Scarlet, and the whip our duty.
>> No. 12992
[X] Pick up the sword.

Vampire hunter or not, it was likely held by the non-vampire Scarlet ancestor for a damn good reason.
>> No. 12993
[X] Pick up the sword.

flip a coin?
>> No. 12994
[X] Pick up the whip.
>> No. 12995
[ ] Pick up the sword.
>> No. 12996
[x] Pick up the sword.
>> No. 12997
[X] Pick up the whip.
>> No. 12998
[X] Pick up the sword.

Sword taken gaems.
>> No. 12999
[X] Pick up the sword.
>> No. 13000
[X] Pick up the whip.
>> No. 13002
[ ] Pick up the sword.
[ ] Pick up the whip.

The sword represents our humanity and who we were before. The whip represents our inhumanity and what we have become. We cannot simply deny who we are. But we do not have to stop striving to be who we want to be.

idort.jpg
>> No. 13003
[X] Pick up the sword.
[X] Pick up the whip.
I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU WANTED TO MAKE AN EXCELLENT STORY PROGRESSION HERE, BUT FRANKLY, I DON'T GIVE A FUCK
>> No. 13004
[X] Pick up the sword.
We fared quite nicely with it.
>> No. 13005
[x] Pick up the sword.
This feels like a ridiculously important decision for some reason. I'm going with the sword because of our described attraction to the blade, which is usually a reliable indicator in such circumstances. Unless HY's deliberately trying to screw with us.
>> No. 13006
File 12131258705.jpg - (4.95KB , 110x132 , idiot.jpg ) [iqdb]
13006
[X] Pick up the sword.
[X] Pick up the whip.
>> No. 13007
>>They feel like old wounds, like something you've had for years.

We've been in a coma for hundreds of years, the vamp blood preserved us from aging, Remillia has forgotten us and keeps us around out of habit.

Sakuya, Meiling, Patchouli are all long dead. Flan has been locked up once again.

Remillia doesn't remember she had a lover.
>> No. 13008
<%YAFKYU> While we're at it, BAWWWWWWW I WANT MY FINGER BACK BAWWWW I DONT EVEN KNOW WHICH ONE IT IS IT HAS TO BE SOME SORT OF FORESHADOWING BAWWWWWW
<EX_Nine> Anon sure does BAWW a lot.
<%HY> That one made me laugh.
<%HY> But I'm saying nothing here because somebody will post whatever I say on the thread.
>> No. 13009
[X] Pick up the whip.

We are whatever we make ourselves. And right now, we still have a vampire to kill for our lady.
>> No. 13010
File 121312597032.jpg - (18.14KB , 545x161 , fingers.jpg ) [iqdb]
13010
>>12986
See>>12955

Pic related.
>> No. 13011
[X] Pick up the whip.
the sword could be possessed, for all we know.
>> No. 13012
[x] Pick up the sword.
We're not a vampire hunter, so there's nothing to suggest we can ever achieve anything remarkable with the whip (and heck, it could just be an ordinary whip for all we know).
>> No. 13013
[x] Pick up the sword.
>> No. 13014
File 12131262007.jpg - (32.47KB , 315x480 , 1209414116018.jpg ) [iqdb]
13014
>>13010
>> No. 13015
[X] Pick up the sword.
The Sword, it calls out for us.
>> No. 13016
>>13008
Christ, is YAF still acting that butthurt over people not discussing shit in /shrine/?
>> No. 13017
>>12955
>>13010
Why don't you two go and pick up a book on anatomy instead of books on guitar lessons?
>> No. 13018
>>13010
So, we can't play guitar anymore?
>> No. 13019
>>13006
>idiot.jpg

{X} Pick up the sword.
>> No. 13020
[x] Pick up the whip...ONE LAST TIME
>> No. 13021
[x] Pick up the sword.
>> No. 13022
[✓] Pick up the whip.
>> No. 13023
>>13012

It's not a normal whip. We know that much from how Sakuya used it.

[X] Pick up the whip.
[X] Pick up the sword.
>> No. 13024
[X] Pick up the whip.
>> No. 13025
{X} Pick up the sword.
>> No. 13026
>>13007
That would be... interesting to say the least.

Also, why would you guys vote to abandon the whip? Sakuya wanted it, so it definitely had some sort of special property.
>> No. 13027
>>13026

I thought we were voting on which one we were going to pick up *first*.

Shit.
>> No. 13028
>>13027

voting
[X] Pick up the whip.
[X] Pick up the sword.
>> No. 13029
>>13026
It's a silver sword, it's much more effective at slaying that beast up in the attic than the whip is.
>> No. 13030
>>13026
For vampire hunters maybe, but it's been made pretty clear that being a vampire hunter is "something you're not, something you never were and never wanted to be". I'm just going with what HY has written with regards to choosing the sword; if he's deliberately trying to mislead us, fair enough, but it'd be a pretty shitty thing to do if this is indeed a major decision.
>> No. 13031
>>13029

But isn't our Whip Proficiency higher?

[X] [STATUS]
>> No. 13032
I don't think we're going to throw either of them away, we just don't want to walk around the house carrying a fucking armory.
>> No. 13033
[X] Pick up the whip.

This choice obviously has some major impact on the story.
>> No. 13034
>>13017
The thumb is not a finger.
That said, I'd still refer to the middle finger as the third finger.
>> No. 13035
[X] Pick up the sword.
[X] Pick up the whip.
>> No. 13036
Writing now.
>> No. 13038
>>13017
I don't play the guitar. I was going on how I recall them being numbered. Also, there are different orders of counting, some start with your little finger, some with your index finger, and the thumb is often either first or last.
[/uselessknowledge]
>> No. 13039
>>The sword doesn't have a spot of rust on it, perfect sheen of SILVER lighting up under your torch.
In other words, it's SUPER EFFECTIVE.
>> No. 13040
>>13038
However, in anatomy science, the thumb is called the first finger, the index the second finger, etc.
>> No. 13041
Sorry, I was bored. Now, to resolve it. HY, which finger was it?
>> No. 13042
>>13034
Oh, you start counting at your pinky too?
>> No. 13043
You guys, perhaps both weapons are equally effective and rather the choice is symbolic of something within the Mansion?

Such as the sword of Remillia's ancestors represents becomes her "knight".
>> No. 13044
>>13038
>and the thumb is often either first or last.
Fascinating. Tell me more... It would be weird if it wasn't!
Enough of this finger crap.
>> No. 13045
>>13041
Third finger is the 'ring finger', not middle finger. The finger between the one you use for flipping people off and the finger you extend when drinking from a dainty tea-cup in the 19th-century.
>> No. 13046
>>13045
Hurr, then you shouldn't have been so vague. Weren't you excepting people who have gone to medical school to read your thread?
>> No. 13047
>>13045

Here it comes...
>> No. 13048
Too bad Remi can't make us a vampire, else we'd regenerate!
>> No. 13049
>>13046
that's just common knowledge, bud
>> No. 13050
>>13049
Probably common knowledge where you come from, but where I come from we've always called the thumb a finger, the first to be counted on each hand, and so does worldwide anatomy science.
>> No. 13051
[X] Pick up the sword.

A gift from Remi's ancestor, its like saying we're part of the family! The Skull agreed, don't question it.
>> No. 13052
>>13046
You get to give me advice when you can spell 'expecting' correctly. Now shush, the more you try to make a minor shitstorm, the slower I write as I laugh at all the rage.
>> No. 13053
>>13052
Oooooh, a spelling nazi
>> No. 13054
File 121312805810.jpg - (67.62KB , 760x570 , 119583915550.jpg ) [iqdb]
13054
>>13053

Kill yourself.
>> No. 13055
Hungry Youkai lives from our Despair, RAGE and all the shitstorms.
The more we give him, the lesser he wants to write, because when he is full, there is no more reason for him to write.
>> No. 13057
>>13052
Too bad you can't overlook my minor spelling mistake, when we all have tried to overlook your major abundance of spelling mistakes throughout this whole story.
>> No. 13058
>>13057

Cry moar
>> No. 13059
>>13057
Why is it that the further the writefag takes his story, the more he is hated?
>> No. 13060
Stop being so anal about the anatomy. There are many people who have taken physiology and anatomy, we just don't give a shit. And also I only see 1 guy trying to cause a shitstorm, can we just ignore and get on with the story.
>> No. 13061
>>13057
>we all have tried to overlook your major abundance of spelling mistakes
>we all
>we

?
>> No. 13062
>>13050
>>13049
>>13040
>>13046

The human thumb is opposable and the metacarpal phalangeal joint is too close too the wrist. With its proportion and the fact that the four fingers have 3 phalanges while the thumb only has 2, it can not be considered a finger when looking at the anatomy of the finger.
>> No. 13063
ANON-KUN!
ANON-KUN!
FINGER COUNTING SUTOPPU!
FINGER COUNTING STOOOOOOPPU!
>> No. 13064
Ok, the longer we do this, the longer it will take for him to write. HY agreed, don't bother him about it.
>> No. 13065
>>13064
W-Well maybe I didn't even want to read his story!
>> No. 13066
>>13062

But most people consider it a finger therefore it is one.
>> No. 13067
>>13059
We've always been in love with HY!
>> No. 13068
I admit it, I am tsundere for HY.
>> No. 13069
Can we PLEASE just all agree that we know what finger was lost, and the name of it isn't that important in the end?
>> No. 13070
>>13069
no i refuse
>> No. 13071
>>13062
If their was a chart or something considering the finger, then you can consider the thumb as a subdivision of the main branch 'finger'. and even so, we're still talking about the 'third finger', given that the index is the first, it'll still lead to the ring finger.
>> No. 13072
>>13069

HY confirmed that it was the ring finger on the left hand that was lost. The fact that that is the finger you would put a wedding ring on makes some of us uneasy.
>> No. 13073
You reach down and pick up the sword. You don't brandish it through the air or run your finger along the blade or anything like that. You just hold it there, above the table. You probably look like an idiot right now, wearing nothing but a shirt and underwear, holding this sword. This sword.

It feels right.

That's absurd. How can a sword feel right? It's only a weapon. A good one, a mysterious one, but a weapon none the less. You start to pace up and down, thinking, sword long forgotten but still held in your hand. You might be alive, and safe, for the moment, but there is still much to worry about. The creature in the tower for one thing. If Sakuya was right, if wrong in her methods, then it has to die. You can't bear the thought of Remilia suffering because of something like that, because of a past mistake that wasn't even hers. Remilia and Flandre, both of them would be safe and protected if only that could be removed. You file the thoughts away, letting them stew on the back burner, planning.

Then there's Sakuya herself. You need to tell Remilia everything, if she doesn't already know. That's the first step.
Speak of the devil ... as that thought crosses your mind, the bedroom door opens, Remilia standing there, looking at you with wide eyes.
"Hello Remi." You say.
She hits you so fast you don't even see her coming. The force of her slamming into you knocks you to the floor, one of her arms wrapped around your neck, the other cradling your head. You drop the sword and respond in kind, hugging her back as she takes a shuddering breath and looks up at you.
"Careful Remi." You say, almost laughing.
"You should be resting!" She nearly shouts at you,
You can't help but laugh this time. "But I feel fine Remi, I feel great!"
Her face seems to struggle between relief and horror for a moment, a worried concern finally resulting from the blend.
"Oh." She says.
"What?"
She shakes her head. "I'll tell you, in a minute, if you get back into bed first! You need to rest." She says.

[ ] Get back in bed.
[ ] Refuse.
>> No. 13074
File 121312929976.jpg - (94.73KB , 512x640 , b3e4c3529b1860_full.jpg ) [iqdb]
13074
What have I done?
>> No. 13075
i realize now that i spend more time f5ing for these VNs than i do watching anime, reading mango, looking at 4chan, watching tv, and exercising combined
>> No. 13076
[x] Get back in bed.
>> No. 13077
[ ] Get back in bed.
>> No. 13078
[ ] Get back in bed.
>> No. 13079
[] Get back in bed.
>>13075
How do you read mango?
>> No. 13080
[ ] Get back in bed.
>> No. 13081
[x] Get back in bed.

Yes, mistress.
>> No. 13082
[ ] Get back in bed.
>> No. 13083
[X] Get back in bed.

We have no real reason to refuse her and no idea what she did.
>> No. 13084
[X] Get back in bed.

Dont necessarily have to sleep.
>> No. 13085
[x] Get back in bed.

We can plan our final battle while lying in bed, right?
>> No. 13086
[ ] Get back in bed.
>> No. 13087
[ ] Get back in bed.
>> No. 13088
[X] Get back in bed.
>> No. 13089
[X] Get back in bed.

Doctor's orders.
>> No. 13090
>>13079
from right to left
>> No. 13091
>>13073
[X] Get back in bed.
>> No. 13092
[ ] Get back in bed.
>> No. 13093
>Her face seems to struggle between relief and horror for a moment, a worried concern finally resulting from the blend.
>"Oh." She says.
>"What?"
>She shakes her head. "I'll tell you, in a minute, if you get back into bed first! You need to rest." She says.

Porphyric hemophilia takes time before we can turn into vampires!
>> No. 13094
[ ] Get back in bed

YES, M'AM
>> No. 13095
[+] Get back in bed.
>> No. 13096
[X] Get back in bed.
She will tell us she kicked Sakuya out of the Mansion, and now she is plotting her revenge against us.
>> No. 13097
[ ] Get back in bed.
>> No. 13098
>>13075
I stopped going to 4chan over this.
>> No. 13099
[ ] Get back in bed.

Oh ho, bedtop sports.
>> No. 13100
[x] Get back in bed.

bandwagon gaems
>> No. 13101
[X] Get back in bed.

It's time for a bedtime story, except that it's daytime and we just woke up.
>> No. 13102
File 121312994711.gif - (3.03KB , 397x380 , bed.gif ) [iqdb]
13102
>>13101
>> No. 13103
>>13101
But now we are nocturnal. Or were, not sure if we just had our schedule messed up AGAIN.
>> No. 13104
Suddenly, consideration!
>> No. 13105
[x] Refuse.
Because one person needs to refuse otherwise HY'll take our submissiveness to Remi into consideration.

But not really. On a different note: I'm not sure whether this has been brought up before, but from the fact that a Scarlet ancestor was carrying a SILVER (i.e. anti-vampire) sword, should we take it that the earlier mention of vampire hunters falling in love with vampires is something that happened previously in the Scarlet family tree?
>> No. 13106
Writing now.
>> No. 13107
>>13105
I think that was the implication.
>> No. 13108
<RenegadeA> Heh, anon has gotten used to looking through every possible detail in hopes of staving off a bad end.
<QWL> I just picked the first 3 letters that came to mind
<QWL> How many times did you get bad end'd in /sdm/ anyway?
<Terminal-tan> 3 or 4 times
<HY> I told them before! They don't need to do that in SDM, other than funny and stupid bad ends it's pretty hard to fuck up totally unless you act like a total dickhead.

<Terminal-tan> HY we need something to keep us occupied while waiting for you to update. A good ragefest is needed in between your post.
<HY> I know.
<HY> I enjoy it too.
>> No. 13110
Christ, can you believe we actually peeked at Remi while she was sleeping all those threads ago? HY's done such a good job of building her up into a character I care about that I feel bad retroactively for what we did.
>> No. 13111
I am only glad that we avoided the Why i assault moe moe Flan-chan bad end.
Not one of you Faggots want a Flandre Route, this makes me sad.
>> No. 13112
>>13111
She's too fucking cute
>> No. 13113
>>13111
4th route, after Koakuma and China.

5th, depending on how Friska turns out in the other routes...
>> No. 13114
File 121313231262.jpg - (740.35KB , 1568x1186 , patchy cryin =(.jpg ) [iqdb]
13114
i'm amazed to see that since the start of YWUIG that a patch route hasn't been done yet (if it has, please, correct my ignorance)

LOOK, NEXT PLAY THOUGH IS PATCH ROUTE, I'M CALLING IT NOW
>> No. 13115
I want my fairy meido route.
>> No. 13116
>>13114
You're too late, the next route is Koakuma. It was decided ages ago.
>> No. 13117
>>13114
YOU HAVE MY VOTE
>> No. 13118
"Okay Remi." You say, standing up as she lets go of you. Before she follows you over to the bed she picks up the sword and holds it point upward, watching the light glint off the blade. She looks between you and the sword a couple of times and then walks over, placing it by the bed and sitting down in the chair next to you.
"How long have I been sleeping?" You ask, eyeing the used tissues all over the floor.
"Not that long." She says. "Since last night."
"It's been less than a day?" You ask.
She nods, face looking serious.
"Remi, I have healed wounds, scar tissue." You say, looking straight at her. "I should feel terrible, I should probably be in a coma."
She looks down at her wrist and you see a bandage wrapped around it.
"And why didn't your wound regenerate?" You ask, suddenly even more worried.
Remilia looks pained, conflicted. You reach out and hold her hand, smiling again.
"Remi, whatever it is, I know you did it to save my life." You say. "Just tell me, I want to know."
She sighs and peeks under the bandage. "I'm almost healed by now anyway." She looks back up at you. "Okay." She says, taking a deep breath.

"Right now, you're my thrall."

"Your what?" You ask.
"My thrall." She says. "When you drunk my blood I gained a measure of control over your body. I used it to keep you alive and make you start regenerating, brought you back up here and then Patchy helped me. We had Eirin come take a look but by then you were just fast asleep."
"Oh." You just say, trying to process what Remilia has told you.

[ ] Wait for her to speak.
[ ] Ask about being a thrall.
[ ] Ask her how she knew you were down there.
[ ] Tell her about Sakuya.
[ ] Thank her for saving you.
[ ] Tell her you don't like the idea of her having control over your body like that.
[ ] Hug her.
[ ] Ask her about the sword.
[ ] Ask her about her own wound again.
[ ] Tell her about the skull.
>> No. 13119
>>13117
AND MY AXE
>> No. 13120
>>13114

Hey slowpoke.
>> No. 13122
Er, guys, I think you're making a mistake. The next two routes are Koakuma and Meiling in any order. After that, we go for Sakuya, then Patchouli. Flan's dead last, unfortunately for her.
>> No. 13123
>>13118
[ ] Wait for her to speak.
Nothing really to say right now.
>> No. 13124
>>13114
See >>13113

1. Remi
2. Koakuma
3. China
4. Flandre (possible Friska)
5. Friska (possible Flandre)
6. Patchi
7. Sakuya (TRUE ROUTE)

SO IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN. SO IT SHALL BE DONE!
>> No. 13125
>>13110
I felt bad the first time I read it. What the fuck were people thinking?
>> No. 13126
[X] Wait for her to speak.

In before Warcraft lore.
>> No. 13127
[x] Thank her for saving you.
[x] Ask about being a thrall.
[x] Ask her how she knew you were down there.
>> No. 13128
[X] Ask about being a thrall.
[X] Ask her how she knew you were down there.
[X] Ask her about her own wound again.
[X] Hug her.
>> No. 13129
[ ] Ask her how she knew you were down there.
[ ] Tell her about Sakuya.
[ ] Thank her for saving you.
[ ] Ask her about the sword.
[ ] Ask her about her own wound again.
[ ] Tell her about the skull.

Wooooo wall time, HY
>> No. 13130
[x] Wait for her to speak.
>> No. 13131
Damn, who needs a wedding ring when you can be their thrall?
>> No. 13132
[ ] Ask her how she knew you were down there.
[ ] Tell her about Sakuya.
[ ] Thank her for saving you.
[ ] Ask her about the sword.
>> No. 13133
[X] Hug her.
[X] Thank her for saving you.
[X] Ask her how she knew you were down there.
[X] Ask her about her own wound again.
[X] Ask about being a thrall.
>> No. 13134
[ ] Ask about being a thrall.
[ ] Ask her how she knew you were down there.
[ ] Thank her for saving you.
[ ] Hug her.
[ ] Ask her about the sword.
[ ] Ask her about her own wound again.
>> No. 13135
[x] Ask about being a thrall.
[x] Ask her how she knew you were down there.
[x] Thank her for saving you.
[x] Hug her.
>> No. 13136
[x] Thank her for saving you.
[x] Hug her.
[x] Ask her how she knew you were down there.
[x] Tell her about Sakuya.
[x] Ask about being a thrall.
[x] Ask her about the sword.

In that order.
>> No. 13138
[X] Ask about being a thrall.
[X] Ask her how she knew you were down there.
[X] Ask her about her own wound again.
[X] Hug her.
>> No. 13139
[ ] Ask about being a thrall.
[ ] Ask her how she knew you were down there.
[ ] Thank her for saving you.
[ ] Hug her.
[ ] Ask her about the sword.
[ ] Tell her about the skull.

If is can't has be WALL tiem yet

[ ] Hug her.
[ ] Thank her for saving you.
[ ] Ask her how she knew you were down there.
>> No. 13140
[x] Wait for her to speak.

Oh, well hello there Akiha route. Didn't expect to see your ends here.
>> No. 13142
[X] Wait for her to speak.

And there was already a Patchouli route. It was completed by Alice.
>> No. 13143
>In before Warcraft lore.

FUCK YEAH, WARCRA....wait a minute, no.
>> No. 13144
[X] Ask about being a thrall.
[X] Thrall control test

can our VIKING SPIRIT overcome it?
>> No. 13145
Are we not telling her about Sakuya, or we're gonna deal with padbitch ourselves?

[x] Ask about being a thrall.
[x] Ask her how she knew you were down there.
[x] Tell her about Sakuya.
[x] Thank her for saving you.
>> No. 13146
[X] Hug her.
[X] Thank her for saving you.
[X] Ask her how she knew you were down there.
[X] Tell her about Sakuya.
>> No. 13147
>>13142
where? on one of the other boards? was it on this board then got too old and deleted?
>> No. 13148
[X] Thank her for saving you.
[X] Hug her.

[X] Tell her about Sakuya.
[X] Ask her how she knew you were down there.

[X] Ask her about her own wound again.

[X] Ask her about the sword.
[X] Tell her about the skull, but only in passing, ask her to put it back where it belongs.
>> No. 13149
[ ] Ask about being a thrall.
[ ] Ask her how she knew you were down there.
[ ] Thank her for saving you.
[ ] Hug her.
>> No. 13150
[X ] Wait for her to speak.
[X] Tell her about Sakuya.
[X] Thank her for saving you.
[X] Hug her.


Though I have this feeling that she already knew Sakuya was behind this whole shindig.
>> No. 13151
>>13146
Mh, maybe it isn't befitting of a thrall to hug his mistress.
>> No. 13152
>>13147
Alice spent the night with Patchi. Sexy hilarity ensued
>> No. 13153
File 121313345226.png - (2.46KB , 200x200 , cyrillic.png ) [iqdb]
13153
>>13147
>> No. 13154
>>13147

EMIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>> No. 13155
Oh fuck. We are Remilla's fucking living slave bloodbag.
>> No. 13156
Anyone else remember how Remi once told us we mustn't let her treat us like a servant?
>> No. 13157
>>13124
You really think HY will finish all those routes? I think the maximum that he can accomplish will be a 2nd route, but i am not so sure about it.
If he writes them all, it will be bigger than Tsukihime and Fate Stay Night.
I for once will vote for the character i want in the 2nd route and that will not be Koakuma.
>> No. 13158
[x] Ask about being a thrall
[x] Ask her how she knew you were down there
[x] Tell her about Sakuya
[x] Thank her for saving you
>> No. 13159
>>13155
>>13156

Love is over. Fucking GOOD END which you can swear can be passed of as a BAD END.
>> No. 13161
>She gets up on her knees, wrapping the sheet around her.
>"Away! Away hunter or ... I'll suck your blood! I will! I shall make you my thrall." She puts a hand on her hip and wags her finger at you.
Oh Remi.
>> No. 13162
Right, sorry but that's it for now. I'm too tired to make the upcoming wall any good. I promise you some more overtime writing later this week.

Back tomrrow!
>> No. 13163
File 121313396680.jpg - (227.55KB , 540x560 , 1212026103568.jpg ) [iqdb]
13163
>>13118
>>tl;dr bloodbag slave
>>USER WAS CAVED!!!!! FOR THIS POST
>> No. 13164
>>13157
Enjoy being the minority
>> No. 13165
>>13126
We are now the leader of the orcs?

Fucking awesome.
>> No. 13166
>>13162
Better prepare a WALL for us tomorrow.
2 Posts long.
>> No. 13167
[x] Hug her.
>> No. 13168
>>13165

...NO IT IS NOT. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
I need some scat and piss to ease to pain of this update.
>> No. 13169
Look at the wording here:

>"Right now, you're my thrall."

This is probably temporary, chill out everyone.
>> No. 13170
File 121313436854.jpg - (48.77KB , 450x450 , 1213044275860.jpg ) [iqdb]
13170
>>13169

Well, if the Belmont blood doesn't work. GAME OVER MAN GAME FUCKING OVER.
>> No. 13171
Another Shitstorm coming up?
>> No. 13172
>>13163
Oh god, I'd fuck Keine while she's on the rag. Or during a full moon, which should be about the same.
>> No. 13173
>>13172
Nope. Keine is the only woman to have TWO PERIODS a month.
>> No. 13174
>>13173
I have nightmares about what happens when the two events coincide.
>> No. 13175
>>13165
I'm really glad I wasn't the only one thinking it.
>> No. 13176
>>13174
A reservoir of blood, my friend. Take it how you want to.
>> No. 13177
Oh, just what the fuck happened here???
You lost one of your finger?? Why HY?? It is disguisting, did you ever shaked hand with a man who lost one of his finger?? Oh naw, I'm very disapointed in you.. Was this the punishment for taking that skull?? Also check a mirror, I hope we are not green skinned now.

And fucking Anon, put that sword down, your weapon is the whip. You can use it very well, unlike that sword, because of it you've lost a finger, and the chance of a proper wedding. And I don't like the idea of using that possibily posessed silver sword, you must trow it away, it is dangerous it can fucking cut. And it's owner died long ago, so I don't think that it can be better than the whip, or it could bring luck to you. You will fucking die.

ALSO: I'M WANT THE CLASSICAL HAPPY (LORDO) END WITH A HAPPY COUPLE,HAPPY FAMILY, but a man who lost his finger, can't be happy, I hope now a final bad end coming.
>> No. 13178
>>13177
oh my god
>> No. 13179
[x] Thank her for saving you.
[x] Hug her.
while hugging her:
[X] ASK THE SKULL!
>> No. 13180
[x] Thank her for saving the skull.
>> No. 13181
>>13075
>>13098
You guys, too, huh?
>> No. 13182
[] Ask her how she knew you were down there.
[] Thank her for saving you.
[] Hug her.
[] Ask her about the sword.
[] Ask her about her own wound again.
[] Tell her about the skull.

>>13177
I suppose Sakuya tripfag has some trauma about missing fingers.
>> No. 13183
>>13177
I wish I could hate you blind.
>> No. 13184
So, we're currently suffering from Status Effect: Thrall. Can anyone remember a previous time when we received an unusual status change after ingesting blood? Say, shortly after we ate that chocolate blood ball of Flandre's?

>>Status:
>>Health: 10/10
>>Extra: Hungry.
>>Extra: ????? Unidentified status change.

Yeah, that was it. If that status was indeed Thrall, and we got it from eating Flandre's sweets, I'm curious whether Remilia's been feeding Flandre some of her blood in an effort to keep her under control. I wonder, I wonder.

Oh, and:
[x] Ask about being a thrall.
[x] Ask her how she knew you were down there.
[x] Tell her about Sakuya.
[x] Thank her for saving you.
[x] Ask her about the sword.
[x] Ask her about her own wound again.
>> No. 13185
File 121313697196.jpg - (478.82KB , 1981x1400 , 1207208101483.jpg ) [iqdb]
13185
>>13183 And I wish I could knife end you!
>> No. 13186
>>13184
I don't think that works on other vampires, does it? Interesting thoughts, it may be good to try and understand that. By the way...
[] Status
[] Inventory
>> No. 13187
>>13177
You're adorable, you know that? I reckon he's from an Arabic nation, just a hunch for some reason.

>>You can use it very well, unlike that sword, because of it you've lost a finger

Is Belnonymous left handed?
>> No. 13188
>>13177
It's still better than losing our wiener.
Blame yourself for dragging us underground, you stupid sexy maid!
>> No. 13189
>>13187
I'd say he's from the Southern Hemisphere. No real grounds for that assumption, but it might be true. Or he's a Frenchie.
>> No. 13190
>>13187
I don't think that's what he meant. We just didn't fare too well fighting with the sword (or basically it was more the decision to defend the fire and not go over to the stone slab) and therefore it did cost us that finger.
Maybe constant lashing with the whip would have deterred those things. Maybe we would have even gotten them to jump over the bonfires and start a circus.
>> No. 13191
Better a thrall then a zombie. Anon lucked out.

Now where's my finger? I need all 4 of them so I can slap Sakuya. Hopefully we haven't lost anything else. Just in case we need to punish her further.
>> No. 13192
File 121313846336.jpg - (184.91KB , 500x500 , 1207427226555.jpg ) [iqdb]
13192
Yes! FINGER TRAUMA! Now Belmonyous is a looser.. I demand Sakuya finishes her job. And you agreed that I'm a Middle European so I can't be arabic, so watch for KNIVES..
I thought of HY's weapon choosing for you were just perfect, the whip is AWESOME, but the sword is so usual and isn't original. So that sword is a fucking FAILURE! It is made of silver.. AND?? It is just level 3 sword, maybe it isn't as hard as steel..
>> No. 13193
[x] Ask about being a thrall.
[x] Ask her how she knew you were down there.
[x] Thank her for saving you.
[x] Ask her about the sword.
>> No. 13194
>>13193 TROLL
>>13192 MAD PADDO MAID still she is so MOE
>> No. 13195
>>13192
I fucking love you.
>> No. 13196
>>13192
You... are still retarded. Sorry, but it's true. People can live happy lives while missing whole arms, a finger is nothing. Plus, we will get a good ending, I'm positive. This is not MiG, HY is not Kira. He would tell us when we lose all hope for a decent end.
>> No. 13197
>>13196
Let's not start another shitstorm, k?
>> No. 13198
File 121314019786.jpg - (47.66KB , 800x600 , oops.jpg ) [iqdb]
13198
PUT THAT DOWN!

KNIVES ARE SHARP!

NO SAGUYA! NO!
>> No. 13199
>>13197
*sigh*
Okay, right, I just get annoyed by people who want to lose that much ground because of something that seems to be fairly minor.
>> No. 13200
>>13196 I couldn't live happy whitout any of my fingers, and how do you know it? I AM SURE THEY MISS IT, and they lie because they not want to like a retarded. So I make your goals clear:
- show Sakuya that her theory was wrong!
- search Yukari to find out your misterious skills!
- kill or befriend with that monster upstair, it depends on the monsters story, Remilia forgot it
- love Remilia, get immortality trough that elixir, if your finger grews back, than be happy, if not then die, or rather be a vampire or something like that.
- Flandre should call you father-san!
- with the rest of the members you should make a close friendship, also hug Koakuma on everyday!
- wedding, if you're finger is still not on your hand, then I will stab you to die, even if it costs my work! Remilia will forgive in one or two weeks after the incident, and I will have at least some time to relax myself on a summer holiday.

- EXTRA LEVEL: make Flandre your personall army, and conquer Gensokyo with her help. THIS WOULD BE THE GREATEST THE RULER END!
>> No. 13201
>>13200
...It still doesn't make you any less annoying.
>> No. 13202
>>13200
ITT: Finger issues
>> No. 13203
Sakuya tripfag needs his own board and LA.
>> No. 13204
>>13203
True, it would make him easier to avoid.
>> No. 13205
>>13203
Sakuya tripfag making his own LA? I WOULD READ IT
>> No. 13206
>>13205

Well, It'd certainly be amusing...
>> No. 13207
>>13205

Yeah. You will read it like repercussion of evil.
>> No. 13208
>>13205
Fund it.
>> No. 13209
[ ]"You already had control over me, Remi"
Muh, seems like a reasonable way to break the tension, but could be making light of a dire situation.
>> No. 13210
>>13209
We've just come back from the brink of death to learn that we've become a vampire's thrall, which I assume means we might not be entirely human anymore, and are likely to be in for a nice chat about how Remi's faithful maid somehow kidnapped us and left us in that pit to die.

Probably not the best time for flirting. Such things are best saved for AFTER the crisis has been averted, anyway.
>> No. 13211
[x] Ask about being a thrall
[x] Ask her how she knew you were down there
[x] Tell her about Sakuya
[x] Thank her for saving you
[x] Hug her
>> No. 13212
>>13210
I'm pretty damn sure we're still very much human (for a patchwork Anonymous anyway). It's just easier for Remi to make us submit to her whims, not that I see her do that at this point. She enjoys Anon's unpredictability and occasional defiance.
>> No. 13213
[x] Ask about being a thrall
[x] Ask her how she knew you were down there
[x] Tell her about Sakuya
[x] Thank her for saving you
[x] Hug her

YOU must rally the horde and lead your people to their DESTINY.
...
I am the WARCHIEF.
>> No. 13215
[x] Wait for her to speak.
[x] Ask about being a thrall.
[x] Ask her how she knew you were down there.
[x] Tell her about Sakuya.
[x] Thank her for saving you.
[x] Tell her you don't like the idea of her having control over your body like that.
[x] Hug her.
[x] Ask her about the sword.
[x] Ask her about her own wound again.
[x] Tell her about the skull.

WALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALL
WALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALL
WALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALL
WALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALL
WALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALL
WALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALL
WALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALL
WALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALL
WALLWALLWALLWALLWALL
WALLWALLWALLWALL
WALLWALLWALL
WALLWALL
WALL
>> No. 13216
>>13200

Srsly, I am not even a grammar nazi. BUT DAMN.

Achievement unlocked.
>> No. 13217
File 121318105789.png - (317.74KB , 480x640 , 1212796806939.png ) [iqdb]
13217
>>13184

Whoa. We could have been commanded around by Moe-moe Flan-chan?!

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG
>> No. 13218
>>13217

( ゚∀゚)
>> No. 13219
File 121318162127.png - (292.32KB , 600x500 , 1212799690869.png ) [iqdb]
13219
>>13217

THIS IS TRIUMPH
>> No. 13220
File 121318569765.jpg - (2.60KB , 102x97 , Thrall-WC3.jpg ) [iqdb]
13220
>>13118
[ ] Ask about being a thrall

LOK'TAR, MY WARRIORS! TO ARMS! FOR DOOMHAMMER!
>> No. 13221
Zug-zug.
>> No. 13222
>>13219
hahaha oh wow
That won't end well...
>> No. 13223
>>13221
Get to work! Or else I might actually finish Hegel today. AND I WOULDN'T LIKE THAT ANY MORE THAN YOU DO!
Oh, you totally don't care? ;_;
>> No. 13224
>>13221
GET BACK TO WORK NIGGER
Nothing better to do after a hard day on the Farm.
>> No. 13225
GO WITH FLANDRE TO THE UPSTAIRS, tell her destroy that room. If she is really that powerfull, she would destroy the monster in that room, along with the roof of the mansion.
>> No. 13226
>>13225
THANK YOU FOR THE WONDERFUL INSIGHT
GOOD END
>> No. 13227
>>13225
vampires are weak to the sun, right?
how about we get yukari to gap this thing into the center of the sun?
>> No. 13228
>>13225
Typical Sakuya-plan. Over the top, TO THE EXTREME!
>> No. 13229
>>13223
>>13224

Wrote that when I was on lunch break.

Wall building starts here.
>> No. 13230
>>13229
Erm, might require Herculian effort to count but what won?
>> No. 13231
Hurrah for HY's return.

>>13230
Numerous options did, and we'll see them in the wall.
>> No. 13232
"Remi." You say.
She just looks at you, worried and unsure.
"Thank you. I don't really care how you did it but you managed to save my life. I've just glad I get to see you again."
Remilia smiles, blinking back the tears forming in her eyes.
"I'm glad too." Is all she manages to say, placing a hand on your arm. You move it backwards so you can interlace your fingers with hers.
She swallows, bottom lip starting to wobble. "I thought you were going to die, when you ... when you started trying to s-say goodbye to me."
You let go of her hand and hold your arms out to her, shifting forwards in bed. "But I'm not dead, I'm here Remi." You say
She leans over onto the bed and hugs you, holding you so very tightly. You give her back a little rub and she rests her head on your shoulder.
"You saved me Remi, that's all that matters."
She nods. "I won't let you be hurt, not while I'm here." She says.
You don't quite know how to feel about that concept, but you reassure yourself that your manliness is still fully in place. Remilia protecting you isn't that weird, seeing as she's at least ten times as strong as you are, not to mention everything else.

She lets go of you and leans back in the chair again, but keeps hold of your hand, placing it in her lap. She looks less worried now, if a little over-emotional. You don't blame her, you feel the same way now you've seen you.
"So how did you know where to find me?" You ask Remilia.
"Er ..." She goes a little pale. "At first I thought you had left." She says in a very small voice.
"I didn't. You know I wouldn't do that." You say, squeezing her hand.
"I know, I know." She nods. "But it looked like that."
"So what happened?" You ask.
"I went to find Sakuya." Remilia's tone hardens as she speaks the Maid's name. "She said you had probably tried to slip out in the night, suggested searching for you in the surrounding woods before you got too far away. I wasn't listening, I was just getting angry." She looks up at you with an apologetic expression.
"Then Patchy's familiar came to see us all of a sudden. I don't care what you've been doing with that succubus, because for whatever reason she knew exactly where you were and how you were feeling." Remilia very almost glares at you, but catches herself before the expression is fully-formed.
"But I-" You start.
"No, don't." Remilia says, bitterness in her face. "Just don't. It saved your life so I should be thankful, forget it ever happened, whatever it was."

"Remilia Scarlet, look at me." You say.
She looks into your eyes, expression sad.
"I'm your thrall, or whatever, right?" You ask.
She nods. "I'm sorry."
"No no. Can you read my mind, anything like that?"
"Er ... I think so, why?"
"If you can't trust me then read my mind. I have never given myself to anyone but you. Koakuma, Patchouli's demon, knew where I was because I have become friends with her, that's all."
Remilia looks at you for a moment, then looks down.
"I'm sorry." She says.
"What?"
"I'm sorry I didn't trust you about that." She says. "I won't read your mind again, you're not a slave, you're my lover, I will not violate you."
She looks back up, a little smile breaking through. "Then again, if you ever are unfaithful to me, I have lots of ways to ... violate."
You laugh, and reach out to pat her on the head. A tiny little part of you is suddenly very thankful for not succumbing to the charms of anyone else in the Mansion.
"What does it mean then? Being your thrall?" You ask.
Remilia shakes her head. "Other than the control? I'm not really sure. I've never had need of any, since I'm not entirely confined to the night."
"So ... what?" You ask.
Remilia smiles. "It's probably why you feel so good, the blood passed on some regenerative properties. Also ... it's supposed to create pawns to go out in the daylight, but it's mostly instinctual."
You nod, trying to take it all.
"Do you feel drawn to the sunlight?" Remilia asks you.
"Yes. Does that have something to do with it?"
She nods. "Probably. To make you go outside and do my bidding." She laughs, but looks unsure, obviously trying to make light of the situation.
"Is it permanent?" You ask.
"No." Remilia says. "Not unless I keep feeding you my blood."
You smile. "Then don't feed me your blood." You say.
She laughs. "Don't worry. I won't."

"Remi." You say after a moment of comfortable silence. "That sword." You gesture. "I found it when I was underground, on the body of one of your ancestors. I ... didn't want to be a grave-robber, but it felt somewhat important."
She brightens up a lot at your words.
"It did? You didn't just take it because the opportunity was there?"
You shake your head. "It looks important." You say. "I mean, how many swords do you find made of silver?"
Remilia looks between you and the sword.
"Darling, it's not made of silver." She says, trying to hold back a grin.
"What?"

(cont).
>> No. 13233
F5 does nothing.
>> No. 13234
F5F5F5F5F5F5F5
>> No. 13235
F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5
>> No. 13236
Let's tell Remilia about maidbitch or beat maidbitch up ourselves soon. There is no other decision, it's one or the other.

Also f5f5f5f5f5f5
>> No. 13237
>>13236
:<
I'd talk to her and probably forgive her.

I'm weak.
>> No. 13238
File 121320631752.gif - (12.78KB , 100x100 , F5inglikethemotherfuckingfistofthenorthstar.gif ) [iqdb]
13238
>> No. 13239
HITTING F5 AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT
>> No. 13240
>>13236
Remilia knows already.
And we have that spanking promise to keep, gotta be man enough to do it ourself.
>> No. 13241
File 12132066156.gif - (45.32KB , 207x237 , 120775746954.gif ) [iqdb]
13241
>> No. 13242
>>13236
>"I won't read your mind again, you're not a slave, you're my lover, I will not violate you."
>again

Methinks she already knows.
>> No. 13243
>>13242
I think she was just checking to see what happened with Koakuma.
>> No. 13244
>"Darling, it's not made of silver." She says, trying to hold back a grin.

Anon you dumbass, it is only a plastic sword with crom paintings. Or maybe Mithril?
>> No. 13245
>>13237
We've developed a beaten-wife mentality towards Sakuya, just like Meiling.
S- stupid Sakuya,
that was the last time you did that to us!
Er, I mean, please come home again and don't stay out all night cleaning. ;___;
>> No. 13246
>>13243
This. She was just checking if Koakuma and us really were just friends or not.

I'm fine with spanking anyway.
>> No. 13247
>>13232
>>"Darling, it's not mud." She says, >trying to hold back a grin.
¬_¬
>> No. 13248
"It's just steel." She says. "To me anyway."
You look over at the sword.
"But it's all ... you know ... silvery." You can't help but grin like an idiot.
"To you, yes!" She says, reaching over and laying it on the bed next to you.
"To me it was perfectly clean as well. Is it really covered in crap?"
Remilia shakes her head. "No." She runs her hand along the flat of the blade, smiling.
"So what is it?" You ask.
"It's a long story." She says. "I had actually forgotten all about this sword, but having you around means I would probably have been reminded about it sooner or later." She looks up at you with a quizzical frown.
"Fitting, that you would find it." She says. "Okay then, listen."
She sits back in her chair, the sword on the bed between you and her.
"I never knew him myself, I was born far too late, but one of my ancestors was a pure human. My great-great grandfather. It's all written down, one thing vampires all seem to love is genealogical records." Remilia grins.
You nod, must have been that skeleton you found.
"All I know about him is that he was a powerful magician and the vampire he loved was killed in battle somehow." Remilia frowns in thought. "He vowed to protect their children, I'm not sure what from exactly, probably just everything in general. He made the sword for that purpose. I don't know what it does, I can't understand the magic, Patchy might know. The one thing I do know is that it's somehow reacting to you ... and me, combined, I mean."
"You mean it's doing something because we love each other?"
Remilia nods. "I think so."
"Is that a good thing?"

"A sword for protecting the Scarlet family?" She asks, grinning. "What do you think?"

[ ] Touch the sword.
[ ] Ask what's happened to Sakuya.
[ ] Invite Remilia into bed with you.
[ ] Suggest you go eat.
[ ] Ask Remilia how far her control over you extends.
[ ] Ask how Flandre is.
[ ] Ask about those things below the Mansion.
>> No. 13249
[x] Touch the sword.
[x] Ask what's happened to Sakuya.
[x] Suggest you go eat.
[x] Ask about those things below the Mansion.
>> No. 13250
[x] Give Sakuya a butt spanking.
>> No. 13251
{X} Touch the sword.
Touch it good.
{X} Ask what's happened to Sakuya.
>> No. 13252
[ ] Touch the sword.
[ ] Ask what's happened to Sakuya.
[ ] Invite Remilia into bed with you.
[ ] Suggest you go eat.
[ ] Ask Remilia how far her control over you extends.
[ ] Ask how Flandre is.
[ ] Ask about those things below the Mansion.
>> No. 13253
>>13248

[ ] "A blade meant to protect the one you love? It's perfect."
[ ] Ask what's happened to Sakuya.
[ ] Suggest you go eat.
[ ] Ask how Flandre is.
>> No. 13254
[x] Touch the sword.
[x] Ask what's happened to Sakuya.
>> No. 13255
[ ] Ask Remilia how far her control over you extends.
[ ] Ask what's happened to Sakuya.
[ ] Invite Remilia into bed with you.
In that order.
>> No. 13256
[ ] Touch the sword.
[ ] Touch the vampire
[ ] Touch yourself
[ ] Invite Remilia into bed with you.
>> No. 13257
[X] Touch the sword.
[X] Ask what's happened to Sakuya.
[X] Suggest you go eat.
[X] Ask how Flandre is.

The order is important here.
>> No. 13258
[X] Touch the sword.
[X] Invite Remilia into bed with you.
[X] Ask what's happened to Sakuya.
[X] Ask about those things below the Mansion.
>> No. 13259
[X] Ask what's happened to Saguya.
We have to know if it's safe.
>> No. 13260
[X] Touch the sword.
[X] Ask what's happened to Sakuya.
[X] Suggest you go eat.
[X] Ask how Flandre is.
[X] Ask about those things below the Mansion.
>> No. 13261
[X] Suggest you go eat.
Fud :>
>> No. 13262
[x] Ask what's happened to Sakuya.
[x] Suggest you go eat.
[x] Ask how Flandre is.
[x] Ask about those things below the Mansion.

And seconding
[x] Give Sakuya a butt spanking.
>> No. 13263
[r] Touch the sword.
[e] Ask what's happened to Sakuya.
[m] Ask about those things below the Mansion.
[i] Suggest you go eat.

In that order.
>> No. 13264
[X] Touch the sword.
[X] Ask what's happened to Sakuya.
[X] Suggest you go eat.
[X] Ask how Flandre is.
[X] Ask about those things below the Mansion.
>> No. 13265
>"A sword for protecting the Scarlet family?" She asks, grinning. "What do you think?"

[x] Toss the sword

PLOTLINE STOP!
INUYASHA PLOTLINE STOP!
>> No. 13266
[X] Touch the sword.
[X] Ask what's happened to Sakuya.
[X] Ask how Flandre is.
[X] Suggest you go eat.
>> No. 13267
huh. so, the sword-or-whip choice would be a choice between Remi and Sakuya route?
>> No. 13268
>>13267
Sword = Scarlet Protector
Whip = Scarlet Destroyer
>> No. 13270
[x] Touch the sword.
[x] Ask what's happened to Sakuya.
[x] Ask how Flandre is.
[x] Ask about those things below the Mansion.
And when all is said and done:
[x] Suggest you go eat.
>> No. 13271
>A sword for protecting the Scarlet family..

THIS SWORD IS A MASSIVE FAILURE, IT FAILED TO PROTECT THE FAMILY! They're died even though it's bearer was a great magician.
>> No. 13272
>>13267

We've been locked on the Remi route for ages.
>> No. 13273
>>13265
>>INUYASHA

Never seen it, don't know the plot. Don't worry.
>> No. 13274
>>13267
mmkay, so what DOES it signify? Remi affection++?

not like we need it at this point.
>> No. 13275
So when do we get to the part where we spank Sakuya raw and she cries for forgivness and we forgive her and live all happily ever after.
>> No. 13276
>>13275
Remi's probably dealt with her already. for all we know she's dead.
>> No. 13277
>>13276
Then we will spank her corpse.
>> No. 13278
>>13276
Doubtful, Remillia wouldn't go that far.

>>13274
Probably concerns the final battle somehow.
>> No. 13279
Sakuya, your murderous intent only makes our love stronger.
>> No. 13280
>>13276
No way!
>> No. 13281
>>13276
Remi does actually know it was Sakuya who tried to get us killed, right? Reading >>13232 again, other than her tone hardening there's no real implication that she's aware of what's happened or that Sakuya's been punished in any way.
>> No. 13282
>>13275
Forgiveness? What is that, some new weeaboo word or something? We're going to spank her until her back is nothing more than muscles and spine.
>> No. 13283
I know this is not the time, but you have 3 keys in your invertory unused.

ALSO: I think Remilia still don't know, that Sakuya was the person who sent you down there..
>> No. 13284
>>13278
I DON'T SEE YOU WRITING
>> No. 13285
>>13276
Doubtful, Remilia would never kill Sakuya. I for once do not want her to die for what she has done, we need to beat her in a fair fight so that she will know forever that she is inferior to us.
>> No. 13286
>>13281 >>13283
Following on from these: HY, if she doesn't already know, can we please make it unambiguously clear to Remi in the next post that Sakuya was the one who spirited us away/locked us down there? C'mon, it's just common sense that we would've said something about it by now.
>> No. 13287
We had the choice to "tell her about Sakuya" and as usual anon was once again awesome enough to not vote for it.

Why does HY have to solve it?
>> No. 13288
I suggest you to speak with Sakuya, but you must have Remi in your party! They should discuss about this thing. I know Remi would understand her intentions.
ALSO: how should the mansion work? It is clearly now that this won't have a BUTTLER END.Without the Head Maid you will have a very sad end..
>> No. 13289
>>13287
Because we figured she already knew. She HAD access to our mind, so common since, first thing she'd want to know is how the fuck we ended up locked in the catacombs.
>> No. 13290
>>13287
A lot of people did vote for it, I'm surprised it wasn't included.
>> No. 13291
>>13289
Good God...

common sense*
>> No. 13292
File 121320955494.jpg - (20.50KB , 210x244 , normal_bowl_of_mayohiga_59.jpg ) [iqdb]
13292
>>13288
>BUTTLER END
>BUTTLER

OH GOD THE VISION
>> No. 13293
>>13287
You're fucking kidding me. Either Anon is so tsundere for Sakuya he just can't bring himself to hate her, or he's so goddamn retarded that he votes for 'What's a thrall?' rather than 'Oh yeah funny story but your head maid took me away from your bed and locked me in an underground death chamber.'
>> No. 13294
>>13292
>eyebrows

OH GOD THE VISION INDEED!
>> No. 13295
>>13293
It's time to forgive and forget, let some time pass and one night, we go hit her with something heavy over her head, steal her knives and her watch and drop HER down in the Catacombs, naked and only with a light.
>> No. 13296
>>13295
THAT'D BE SO CRUEL! ;_;
>> No. 13297
>>13293 Are you speaking of me?
>> No. 13298
>>13293
Is it really so weird that someone would be more concerned about their own well being and the well being of someone they care about than revenge? I still want to get payback mind you, it just wasn't the number one priority.
>> No. 13299
>>13295
Remember, Naked Sakuya. This is a solo sneaking mission.
>> No. 13300
>>13299 It would be a fucking good monster gang rape! I'm looking forward to it.
>> No. 13301
>>13300
Now thinking of Sakuya Tripfag getting raped by a group of Saguyas.
>> No. 13302
>>13298
It's not about revenge, it's about alerting Remi to the fact that she's currently housing a neurotic maid who's clearly doing everything in her power to end our life. Jesus Christ people, you'd think it'd more important to let Remi know this rather than asking something like 'How did you find me?'
>> No. 13303
>>13302
Belmonymous needs to get some balls finally, he needs to sort out this problem with Sakuya herself.
And in sort out i mean kill her. If she is out of the way we can finally have Remilia for ourself, and Flandre too.
1 loli vampire is not enough for us.
>> No. 13304
[x] Ask what's happened to Sakuya.
[x] Ask how Flandre is.
[x] Suggest you go eat.
>> No. 13305
Writing soon, I need some tea and cake first.
>> No. 13306
>>13305
You sure you wouldn't like to make a new thread? This ones starting to bloat a bit.
>> No. 13307
>>13293
But...that's what happened. I don't exactly like it. But it did.

And I agree. It's less about revenge and more about a deterrent. If we tell Remi what happened, next time something happened to us, the bitch will be the main suspect.
>> No. 13308
[x] Ask what's happened to Sakuya.

Do not want to get knifed by a time-stopping maid the second we're alone. Confiscate her damn watch or something.
>> No. 13309
>>13305
whats the favorite tea of you british writefags?
>> No. 13310
>>13309
Semen.
>> No. 13311
File 121321393387.jpg - (19.33KB , 150x119 , 46.jpg ) [iqdb]
13311
>>13309
Tea, Earl Grey, Hot'
>> No. 13312
For fucks sake.

7 minutes.
>> No. 13313
Fuck. I just HAVE to know how everything around Sakuya resolves. I bet she panicked and did something extremely stupid to forestall her punishment.
Farewell, sleep. Farewell, my presentation for history of art. Those tentative drafts will have to do.
>> No. 13314
>>13309
I steal tea bags from people I live with
>> No. 13315
>>13314
Expected nothing more base from you.
>> No. 13316
>>13314
Coming from Scorn, that somehow sound incredibly wrong.
>> No. 13317
>>13314
>I get t-bagged from people I live with

fix'd