[Return]
Archived Thread

File 121288224322.jpg - (213.18KB , 600x606 , 5893961d02e654e8a90f1a81ddd8adcc.jpg ) [iqdb]
11672 No. 11672
"Actually Eirin, did you find anything out from that blood that I gave you?"
"Ah! Yes I did, in fact." She perks up again and start trying to rummage through the soggy notes on her desk.
"Here, I think." She manages to pull a sheet of paper out. "Whatever it is, it's not normal blood." She looks up at you. "There is a subtle difference in the phospholipid bilayers of the white blood cells, looks like they've been tampered with using magic."
"Oh." You say. That does make sense. All your stuff was tamped with, so to speak. "Can you replicate the changes in the cells elsewhere?"
"Perhaps." Eirin looks pointedly at Remilia.
Remilia just stares back at her impassively.

"Do it." Remilia says.
Eirin looks surprised.
"I know you'll never destroy all the records of anything you study, even if I did force you to." Remilia says.
Eirin smiles and shrugs apologetically.
"So you're going to be making it for me." Remilia says.
"Wha-why?" Eirin looks shocked, glancing between the two of you.
"Just in case." Remilia says.
"You're not going to ... get rid of ... your, er-" Eirin says, stopping abruptly.
"My what?" Remilia asks angrily.
"Your sister?" Eirin asks.
Remilia closes her eyes and you can almost feel her retraining her anger. You quickly place a hand on her shoulder and give it a squeeze. She opens her eyes again.
"I would never dream of hurting my sister. It would be best for you not to suggest such a thing again." Remilia says.
Eirin gets the message, nodding once and bowing her head slightly.

You change the subject in an effort to cut the tension.
"One other thing Eirin, just out of curiosity."
"Yes?"
"Why is Sakuya so tough? I mean, she lost so much blood yesterday, she can really take a lot of punishment. That's not like a normal human."
"Don't you know?" Eirin asks.
"No." You shake your head.
"Well then it's not really my place to say. Doctor-Patient confidentiality. You should ask her yourself." Eirin says.
Remilia just stays silent, saying nothing.
"Remi? Do you know?"
Remilia reaches over to you and puts a hand on your cheek. "It's not my place to say either. Sakuya might tell you if she feels comfortable enough with you knowing."
You sigh inwardly. "Okay, if you say so."
Remilia smiles at you.
"Shall we go home now?" She asks.

[ ] Yes.
[ ] No, go speak to Tewi.
[ ] No, go speak to Reisen.
[ ] No, try to find Kaguya.

>> No. 11673
[X] Yes.
>> No. 11674
[X] Yes.
>> No. 11675
[ ] No, go speak to Tewi.

Let's go see how they're doing.
>> No. 11676
[X] Yes.
>> No. 11677
[X] No, go speak to Tewi.
>> No. 11678
[x] Yes.

Oh boy, Koakuma's gonna get drunk on happiness again.
>> No. 11679
[ ] Yes.
>> No. 11680
[X] Very yes.
>> No. 11681
File 121288261979.jpg - (48.83KB , 300x300 , 1205971228920.jpg ) [iqdb]
11681
>>11672

[ x ] Yes.

Sakuya is a Lunarian. Fucking knew it. Or like, 1/4 youkai.
>> No. 11682
[✓] Yes.
>> No. 11683
[ ] No, go speak to Tewi.

It might be a good idea to invite Tewi to visit the SDM sometime. Flan needs some friends closer to her own age. Well, mental age.
>> No. 11684
[x] Yes.

Time to find out what our penalty for losing the race was.
>> No. 11685
>>11683
Not really the same level but I otherwise agree.

[ ] No, go speak to Tewi.

And I reckon we won't know what the deal with Sakuya is unless we do her route
>> No. 11686
[ ] No, try to find Kaguya.

NEET ROUTE GO.
>> No. 11687
[X] No, go speak to Tewi.
>> No. 11688
{X} No, go speak to Tewi.
>> No. 11689
>Sakuya is a Lunarian.
I've always disliked that theory. In the games she's always grouped with the other human characters, and I honestly think it takes away from her character. If shes some genetically superior being then keeping up with the rest of the SDM isn't nearly as impressive as it would be for a human.
>> No. 11690
[x] No, go speak to Reisen.

UDONGE FANS WHERE ARE YOU SUPPORT MY
>> No. 11691
[x]Yes
>> No. 11692
[x] Yes.
>> No. 11693
Writing now.
>> No. 11694
[X] No, try to find Kaguya.
>> No. 11695
>>11690
In /eientei/, or still grieving over MiG's ending.

[] Yes
Assuming we don't leave anyone stranded there by saying this.
>> No. 11696
Dangit, slowpoked!
>> No. 11697
File 121288441642.jpg - (699.44KB , 822x1188 , expectant_moon_52.jpg ) [iqdb]
11697
>>11689
Before she got FATE'D by Remi, she WAS an assassin. An assassin... chasing a traitorous killer and a princess, perhaps? Hmm?

Of all unconfirmed theories in the Touhou uninverse, Sakuya = Lunarian is more than likely the truest one.
>> No. 11698
>>11697
Mabye, but I don't think it's the case here.

In SSIB she opens a window while they're in space, so if she is a Lunarian she definitely has some hardcore memory loss going on. Eirin makes a comment about we should ask her ourselves implying she knows what's special about her, so thats out. Also that thing she did with the whip earlier just screams "Vampire hunter".
>> No. 11699
Home.

Remilia called the Mansion home. Your home now as well. You smile at her, not caring that you're still sitting in front of Eirin.
"Yes, let's go home Remi."

Getting home is easier said than done. When you get back to Sakuya's room, a rabbit in a nurse's uniform turns up with a wheelchair. Sakuya seems a little wary at first, but eventually she allows Meiling to lift her out of bed and into the chair. Patchouli turns up again, still looking grumpy about her earlier encounter with Eirin. You all wait outside while Reisen promises to find Flandre for you. Of course, this results in her stumbling out of an open doorway, minutes later, with a bucket on her head, Tewi emerging triumphantly behind her, followed close by Flandre. Remilia looks exasperated at the whole scene, but Flandre seems happy enough. Tewi starts laughing but quietens down and scampers off when she sees you. Not before giving you a wave that she cuts short in indecision. You almost start laughing as well. After Reisen gets the bucket off her head she bids you all goodbye, trying to keep up a semblance of dignity.

"Shall we all go together?" Patchouli asks.
"Well nobody is carrying me like this." Sakuya says from her wheelchair.
"Very well." Patchouli says, raising a hand.
"Wait! I want to fly!" Flandre says, but a little bit too late. There is a long gust of wind whipping at your ears and you're all standing outside the Mansion gate again.
"Home." Remilia says. "Meiling, you have the rest of the day off."
Meiling smiles, surprised.
"So you can look after Sakuya." Remilia adds.
Meiling still smiles.

Back inside, Meiling wheels Sakuya off to the kitchen, Sakuya shouting orders at the Fairy Maids who have clustered around to bid her welcome. Flandre zips off after Sakuya and Patchouli vanishes in a gust of wind again.
"You know, these have been a strange few days." You say.
Remilia nods. "Mmm." She turns to you. "Just us now, for the rest of the day." She grins.
"Unless Flandre gets bored." You say.
Remilia laughs and tuts. "My bedroom door has does have a lock, not that I've ever had need of it."
"Remi?" You ask. "Are you suggesting what I think you're suggesting?"
Remilia turns red, but keeps her gaze steady, looking into your eyes.
"I don't know, what do you think I'm suggesting?"

"Us, alone in your room with the door locked." You say, feeling your mouth go dry.

Remilia bites her lip.

[ ] Take her hand.
[ ] Sweep her off her feet and carry her.
[ ] Tell her to go upstairs, follow in a minute, get some food for the both of you first.
>> No. 11700
[X] Take her hand.
then,
[X] Sweep her off her feet and carry her.

She said she likes being carried, right?
>> No. 11701
[X] Sweep her off her feet and carry her.
Gentlemen, it is time for the Remilia H-Scene.
>> No. 11702
[ ] Tell her to go upstairs, follow in a minute, get some food for the both of you first.

Strawberries and whipped cream.
>> No. 11703
[X] Sweep her off her feet and carry her.
>> No. 11704
>[ ] Sweep her off her feet and carry her.

She does love this, but....

[X] Tell her to go upstairs, follow in a minute, get some food for the both of you first.

Belmonymous is a gentleman first.
>> No. 11705
{X} Sweep her off her feet and carry her.
>> No. 11706
[X] Take her hand.
[X] Tell her to go upstairs, follow in a minute, get some food for the both of you first.
OM NOM NOM
ps: feeling sleepy, HY? WOrds are beginning to have funny distribution.
>> No. 11707
[X] Sweep her off her feet and carry her.
>> No. 11708
[ ] Sweep her off her feet and carry her to the stairs.
[ ] Tell her to go upstairs, follow in a minute, get some food for the both of you first.

No breakfast, no lunch. If this supposed h-scene is to come to pass, I damn sure don't want an MiGAnon hallucination of it.
>> No. 11709
>>11706
>>sleepy
Not at all. I'm awake and raring to go. I think the comma fairy just paid me a visit.
>> No. 11710
File 121288550374.gif - (2.43KB , 100x54 , crocker.gif ) [iqdb]
11710
>>11709
>I think the comma fairy just paid me a visit.
FAIRIES!!
>> No. 11712
[x] Take her hand.
[x] Tell her to go upstairs, follow in a minute, get some food for the both of you first.

Oh ho, why not build up some energy?
>> No. 11713
[ ] Sweep her off her feet and carry her to the stairs.
[ ] Tell her to go upstairs, follow in a minute, get some food for the both of you first.
>> No. 11714
>>11698
>In SSIB she opens a window while they're in space, so if she is a Lunarian she definitely has some hardcore memory loss going on.

No, that's just canon Sakuya being a ditz. She has a lot of ditz moments, in fact.

Anyway...

[X] Sweep her off her feet and carry her.

That's our speed.
>> No. 11715
>>11709
It is Time for the H Scene and i am already fapping.
>> No. 11716
[] Sweep her off her feet and carry her to the stairs.
[] Tell her to go upstairs, follow in a minute, get some food for the both of you first.

Does anyone know were I can read/download (either is fine) SSIB? I've only seen one chapter, from somewhere in the middle.
>> No. 11717
>>11697
Then why would she have ever met with Remi? Doesn't wash.
The prevailing theory - even in Gensokyo, according to PMiSS - is that Sakuya was a vampire hunter, possibly from an alternate reality, before failing to slay Remilia and becoming her servant. SDM LA's events seem to be pointing heavily in this direction.

Basic theory rundown, and hints to each:
1. Sakuya is a Lunarian, or partly one. Hints: Gray hair like Eirin's, BGM theme called "Luna Dial"

2. Sakuya is a vampire hunter, possibly a Belmont. Hints (canon): PMiSS speculation, knives and time-stop resemble Item Crushes from Castlevania games.

3. Sakuya is a Stand User. Hints: spellcard "Sakuya no Sekai" in IaMP (a.k.a. ZA WARUDO), knives, hangs out with vampires.

#1 is the weakest.
>> No. 11718
What if she's a lunarian, and also a vampire hunter? She could've come from the moon, became a vampire hunter, then she met Remi etc.
>> No. 11719
THE TIME HAS COME
WE WAITED WEEKS FOR THIS
>> No. 11720
FUTA H-SCENE GO!
>> No. 11721
>>11716
Here: http://gallery.gensokyo.org/index.php?cat=91
Although the art is done by Aki Eda(so almost everybody has that same face), and story doesn't seem to move much, you should still read it.
>> No. 11722
[X] Tell her to go upstairs, follow in a minute, get some food for the both of you first.

>>11717
Add to #1 that IN's omake.txt says "For an unknown reason, Eirin is very surprised to see Sakuya." That's where the theory really started from.
>> No. 11723
>>11720
FIRST WE FUCK HER, THEN SHE FUCKS US
>> No. 11724
[X] Sweep her off her feet and carry her.
>> No. 11725
>>11720
NO! I SHALL NOT ALLOW IT!
>> No. 11726
Okay, writing now. Here we go.
>> No. 11727
[x] Take her hand.
[x] Sweep her off her feet and carry her.

pip pip and all that rubbish
>> No. 11728
[+] Take her hand
[+] Sweep her off her feet and carry her upstairs
[+] CLANG CLANG CLANG
>> No. 11729
>>11723

FUCK, I LOVE THIS IDEA
>> No. 11730
>>11726
HOORAY!
>> No. 11731
[x] Sweep her off her feet and carry her to the stairs.
[x] Tell her to go upstairs, follow in a minute, get some food for the both of you first.
>> No. 11732
FLAN COMES IN FROM THE WINDOW INTO CONSIDERATION
>> No. 11733
>>11732
THEN FLAN WILL FUCK US WHILE WE FUCK REMILIA
>> No. 11734
>>11733
WITH LAEVATEIN
>> No. 11735
[x] Sweep her off her feet and carry her to the stairs.
[x] Tell SOME MAIDS to get some food for the both of you and deliver to her room (or outside of it).
>> No. 11736
>>11735
>[X] Tell SOME MAIDS to get some food for the both of you and deliver to her room (or outside of it).
GAH.
>> No. 11737
>>11717
1. The strongest theory, seeing as Sakuya has the Lunar Dial, which Eirin made. Since on Earth, Eirin and Kaguya were already on the run, it's doubtful Eirin actually had time to put together the idea of a time-stopping watch, much less have it stolen from her by some orphaned little girl. It can be concluded the watch was taken when Eirin both had time to complete it AND wasn't being pursued: on the Moon. Probably had it stolen right before going to find Kaguya, and instead of escaping by just time-skipping both herself and the princess away, had to slaughter the rest of the retrieval team to do so. Only Lunarians and the crew of Apollo 11 have set foot on the moon, and Sakuya damn sure doesn't look like Neil Armstrong.

2. Plausible, but if she really were a vampire hunter, don't you think she would've came equipped with much more than just silver knives and a clock? Also, seeing how ineffective they were to kill Remi, who's canonically low tier by vampire standards, what other vampire could she have slain with such methods? An assassin seems more likely than an actual vampire hunter. That, or a werewolve hunter...

3. Jojo references are just that, references. ZUN agreed. Don't bother him about it. Besides 'The World', everything else is just a remake of her predecessor from the PC-98 games, and nothing more.
>> No. 11738
>>11737

There's nothing in canon that says Eirin invented the Luna Dial.
>> No. 11739
>which Eirin made.
Where did you pull this from?
>> No. 11740
>>11738
>>ZUN agreed. Don't bother him about it.
>> No. 11741
File 121288708717.jpg - (450.34KB , 826x1188 , expectant_moon_55.jpg ) [iqdb]
11741
>>11738
Nothing in canon says Sakuya was a vampire hunter. Your point?
>> No. 11742
Well there's the fact that Sakuya's powers are of a similar kind to Kaguya's.

Also there's nothing in canon that says that Sakuya has to use the luna dial to stop time, afaik.

And there's also the fact that Eirin recognizes her. So that's another hint.
>> No. 11743
"Remi, my dear, my love?"
She looks up, smiling at you. "Yes?"
"Can you do something for me?"
"What?"
"Wait here, five minutes. Promise I won't be any longer."
She half-frowns, half-laughs. "Yes, of course."
You give her a wink and then slip off towards the kitchen.

This is the greatest plan you've ever had in your entire life. You run up to the first Fairy Maid you see.
"Hey! Hi there." You say. She cocks her head at you.
"Hello." She says, smiling.
"I need you and the other Maids to do something for me." You say.
"Of course, anything for you." She bobs her head and smiles wider.
"Can you bring some food up to Mistress Remilia's room?"
"Er ... I think so." She puts her finger on her lips for a moment, thinking.
"Nothing complicated." You say. "Nothing that can go wrong. Just cold meat from the fridge, cheese, some wine, bread, stuff like that."
"Like a picnic?" The Maid asks.
"Yes!" You say. "Exactly like a picnic!"
The Maid smiles and claps her hands together.
"I need you to do it right now." You say. "Don't let the Mistress see you."
The Maid nods and scurries off. You hear her calling to a few other Maids on her way to the kitchen.

This better work.

When you get back to Remilia you find her hanging in the air as if she was lying down. She looks over at you as you approach.
"Oh hello there, so where did you go off to?" She asks.
"Secret." You say, tapping the side of your nose.
She grins, dropping back to her feet on the floor.
"So." She says.
Before she can turn red or start being bashful again you step towards her and sweep her into your arms. She utters a little shriek and then laughs, wrapping her arms around your neck with a happy grin playing across her lips.
"Oh, I do like this." She says.
As she speaks you can see a number of Fairy Maids walking down the corridor, all carrying various plates of food.
"Remilia." You say.
"Yes?"
"I love you." You dip your head and kiss her before she can answer. You deepen the kiss, quickly. As you hear the Maids pass by you and out of Remilia's potential field of vision, you feel her arms tightening around you. She moans a little, breathing heavily when you pull back. She smiles, lips parted. You're ready to take her right there and now but you control yourself and carry her upstairs.

She opens her bedroom door and you step over the threshold, shutting the door behind you with your foot.
"What's all this?" She says, voice full of wonder.

Oh, oh go Fairy Maids, you think as you survey the contents of Remilia's table. They've pulled it off to perfection. It honestly looks just like some kind of indoor picnic. Remilia jumps down from your arms and runs over to the table.
"Did you organize all this?" She asks.
You nod.
"Oh, you're so thoughtful." She says, picking up a slice of cheese and popping it into her mouth.

(cont).
>> No. 11745
>>11742
Eirin doesn't recognize her so much as she's surprised to see her. That doesn't mean that she knows who Sakuya is, just that she's surprised someone is attacking Eientei.
>> No. 11746
>>11741

Is that one even considered canon?
>> No. 11747
hitting F5 at the speed of light.
>> No. 11748
>>11735
[x] Sweep her off her feet and carry her to the stairs.
[x] Tell SOME MAIDS to get some food for the both of you and deliver to her room (or outside of it).

This man, is idea man. Idea man having good idea, this man. Listen to this man, Idea man.

So how's it going to go down HY?

Personally I would play up the whole "body of a ten year old" and "possibly molested by a family member" angles to make it as horrendously wrong as possible leaving anonymous feeling guilty.

Like, crying in the sheets calling for her mother as she bleeds everywhere after Belnonymous rips her underdeveloped body apart.

But scat or piss would be fine too.
>> No. 11749
>>11748
Go back to bed, Scorn.
>> No. 11750
File 121288782873.png - (412.66KB , 517x378 , fuckmatt.png ) [iqdb]
11750
>>11748
GTFO, MA-I mean, SCORN!!
>> No. 11751
>Nothing in canon says Sakuya was a vampire hunter. Your point?

Her PMISS article strongly implies the vampire hunter theory to be true.
>> No. 11752
>>11748
And i even did worry about you, go die on the street.
>> No. 11753
>>11748
>>11752

ITT assholes and underage b&
>> No. 11754
>>11748

Damn it, Scorn.

Less guro, scat and watersports. More futa.
>> No. 11755
>>11748
Scornpoke! you're alive!
>> No. 11756
A few minutes later both you and Remilia have had a little to eat. Not much, she must be as nervous as you are right now. However, it's more than enough to make sure you don't get distracted by hunger. Just when you start to hope that Remilia doesn't get hungry in her own way, she crosses to her bedside table and pulls out a key.
She looks at you and grins. "The door key."
"Ah, time to lock ourselves in?" You ask.
She giggles. "Well I'm not going to throw the key out the window after I've locked the door."
"Speaking of the window." You say, getting up and crossing to the window. You sweep the huge curtains back with both hands. You've become so used to your strange hours over the last few days that you didn't even notice evening falling when you got back home. Now you realize how perfect this could be. Outside, the moon is nearly full. Behind you, Remilia turns the lights out and suddenly you're both bathed in moonlight alone.
You turn back to Remilia, she's just looking at you, a small smile on her lips.
"Locking the door anytime soon?" You ask.
She crosses to the door and turns the key. There is a soft click and then it's just you and her.

"I've always wanted to try this, just a moment." She says, grinning. She gets something out of her wardrobe. A long-stemmed crystal wine-glass. Then she goes to her bedside table and pulls out a flask of blood. She pours some into the glass and then walks over to you, holding the glass up in the moonlight. She stops in front of you and then bursts into laughter.
"It's too corny, I just can't do it." She says, sipping from the glass. "I can't do the evil vampire lady thing." She shakes her head.
You dip your head and kiss her. She makes a little squeak as your lips connect. You can taste something else below her, the blood she just drank. You find yourself strangely undisturbed by it, maybe you're finally getting used to the idea.

You both pull back at the same time, Remilia breathing hard again.
"Wait a second." She walks to her bedside table again and sets the glass down. Then she opens her arms.
"Come to me." She says, looking nervous and expectant.
You do, enfolding her in your arms as you both fall onto the bed, lips together. You open your eyes and she's on top of you, straddling your hips. You can feel the already-hardening bulge in your trousers rubbing against her groin.
She gasps and bends down to kiss you again. You feel her hands go to your coat, pulling it back and off your arms. You let her throw it to the side, watching her grin. Then her hand goes to your face, she just holds it there for a moment.
"I love you." She says.
"I love you too Remilia."
She smiles, looking happier than you've ever seen her.

Then she brings her face down to yours again.
"Touch me." She says, voice only a breath.
You slide your hands up her thighs, squeezing them, brushing against the softness as you slip them under the hem of her dress. She gasps slightly as you reach the very top, then she jerks back just before you touch her groin. She grins and laughs.
"Not yet." She says. "Watch."
She reaches up with both hands and slips her arms through the sleeves of her dress. Then, in one swift motion, she slides it up and off herself, throwing it to the floor.

She very well may be the most magnificent sight you've ever seen.

You take all of her in. Her curving neck as she stretches on top of you. Her collarbone, the gentle curve of her chest, almost flat but not quite. Her soft, supple stomach, her hips, more prominent, and her legs curled around you.
"You're beautiful Remi." You say. She smiles at you again, biting her lip.

(cont.)
>> No. 11757
Remi has lived 500 years and its a knowledgeable mature woman. She is also a virgin in the body of a child. Why not combine both? She starts out awkward and shy, but then gets into it and shifts into MISTRESS MODE. I personally prefer seductress Remi anyways.

lol, oh Scorn....
>> No. 11758
Writing like the Fist of the North Star here, hold your horses people.
>> No. 11759
HY is making a WALL.
>> No. 11760
This is becoming an epic wall.

Scratch that, it already is.
>> No. 11761
F5 DOES NOTHING
>> No. 11762
The great wall of china doesn't compare to this
>> No. 11763
Wonder if we'll get bitten?

I wouldn't mind....
>> No. 11764
I'M FAPPING ALREADY HOLY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
>> No. 11765
>>11763
Not if we want to exterminate Remi we don't!
>> No. 11766
>Thread 34

I see what was done here.
>> No. 11767
>>11765

My god I've been waiting for this.

You better make this the most erotic post ever HY.
>> No. 11768
Awesome, haven't read something this good in the longest time.

Also I look forward to joining us with the VN project.
>> No. 11769
>>11766

Mind = Blown

It all makes sense now
>> No. 11770
inb4 SCORN HIJACK LOL
>> No. 11771
SUDDENLY BAD END.
>> No. 11772
wutz goin on here guise?
>> No. 11773
You decide to reciprocate. You sit up, Remilia still on your lap, and pull your shirt over your head.
"Mmmm." Remilia makes an appreciative noise, placing both hands on your chest. The feeling of her fingers dancing over your skin makes your erection twitch against her crotch. Her eyes go wide and she licks her lips.
"Do I make it that impossible to contain yourself?" She says, grinning.
You nod, at a loss for words. Instead you just pull her into another kiss. This time you can feel her naked chest against yours. She moans in your arms. You reach down and run your fingertips up over her stomach and towards her nipple. She jumps when you reach it, moaning with pleasure when you start to circle it with a single finger.
"Oh, oh." Is all she manages when you break away from her again. One of her hands goes to the top of your trousers and she starts to undo them. You help her, getting them off as fast as possible, pure need starting to take over your thoughts.

Both of you in only your underwear now, she sits back on your lap and glances down at the insistent bulge poking at her leg. She reaches towards it, hand shaking.
"Go on Remi, it's okay." You say. Your breathing is as ragged as hers now, you gasp when her hand reaches down inside your underwear and she wraps her fingers around your cock.
"Oh." Now it's your turn to be speechless. She quickly whips your underwear off, still keeping her grip on your shaft. She smiles in fascination when she gets a look at it, licking her lips again.
You can't bear to wait any longer, but you don't want to rush her.
"Remi, you have to mo-m-move your fingers." You manage.
She grins up at you. "I know exactly what I have to do." She says, giving you a squeeze. You buck as she starts to run her fingers up and down the length of your cock.

Running on nothing more than instinct now, you reach over and slip your fingers inside her panties. She gasps as you reach her slit, pushing a finger inside and being greeted by wet moistness enveloping your finger.
You can't help but grin at her. "Looks like you're ready." You say.
She blushes but also licks her lips.
"I think so too." She says.
She lifts herself up on you and slips her panties off. She's completely hairless underneath, but otherwise she has fully functional parts, thank the gods. You don't linger on the thought any more as she brings herself back down towards you, just hesitating as she rubs the tip of your cock against the wet opening between her legs.
You have a sudden, worrying thought.
"This might hurt a little." You say.
She grins and shakes her head. "You don't live for five hundred years and not experiment with your own body. A lot."
She eases herself down and you feel yourself start to slip inside her. You gasp and your hands go to her hips, holding her against you. She gasps as well, face contorted with pleasure as she sits down on you, completely enveloping you inside her.
She leans down and kisses you.

Then she moves her hips.

Up and down, slowly, slowly, rocking them against you. You slip in and out of her as she does. She must be hovering, to be able to kiss and and screw you at the same time like this for such an extended period. She deepens the kiss and increases the speed of her hips. You start to respond in kind, thrusting upwards, deeper and deeper inside her. She moans in your arms and pulls her lips back, resting her head next to yours and breathing heavily right into your ear. You're moving in perfect synchronization now, meeting her hips again and again, the pleasure mounting until you're gritting your teeth and breathing so hard you swear you're about to pass out. Remilia rears up above you again, face only inches from yours.
She kisses you once and then pulls back quickly.
"I'm-uh, I'm going to come." She says, then her eyes widen and she makes a moaning noise different from before. She speeds up the rate of her movements again, becoming erratic. You can feel her hands gripping the sheets either side of you as she throws her head back and squeezes her eyes shut.

The sight is too much, you feel your own mind snap and you're calling her name, bucking as you empty yourself into her. She moans again and collapses against you, breathing deeply and murmuring to you. You feel yourself twitch a little as your own orgasm ends and you enfold her in your arms once more.
"I love you." She whispers, shutting her eyes.

(cont).
>> No. 11774
>>fully functional parts
Something is missing..
>> No. 11775
I came.. lots.. D:
>> No. 11776
Holy shit this is awesome.
>> No. 11777
>(cont).

LOL WUT
>> No. 11778
[x] (cont).
>> No. 11779
MY FAPPING HAND IS THE MOTHERFUCKING FIST OF THE NORTH STAR JESUS CHRIST!
>> No. 11780
I thought Remi had a problem with sex? She doesn't seem a bit apprehensive about it now.
>> No. 11781
[X] You've got what you came here for. Leave the mansion and don't come back.
>> No. 11782
>She grins up at you. "I know exactly what I have to do."

Miss Handjob? Is that you?
>> No. 11783
>>11780

She's with someone she can trust.
>> No. 11784
>>11781
Not yet. You still need to screw everyone in the mansion first.
>> No. 11785
>>11784
Flandre
>> No. 11786
>>11783
You'd think she still be at least a little apprehensive about it, considering what happened last time they tried to do it.
>> No. 11787
FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES
>> No. 11788
You hold her like that for a long time, just feeling her breathe against you. Holding this girl in your arms, this girl you're in love with, who loves you. Nothing can compare with this, nothing ever. You gently kiss her on the forehead. She looks up and smiles sleepily.
"That was amazing." She says.
You nod.
She rolls to the side, snuggling up against you. You grab the bedcovers and pull them up around her shoulders. She rests her head in the crook of your arm and closes her eyes.
"Are you sleepy?" You ask.
She nods, smiling happily.
"You know, that was my first time." She says.
"Really?" You ask. "You seemed ... experienced."
She shakes her head. "Some say that you can only ever learn from experience. None of them lived as long as I have."
You gently put your arm around her again, holding her close.
She makes a happy moaning noise, snuggling closer to you. You close your eyes as well, feeling contented.

Sleep comes even easier than last night.

Then, hours later, in the darkness, your eyes snap open.

It feels like your limbs are made of lead, like you're struggling for every breath. You know this feeling, you know it. Before you can react you feel something very heavy connect with your skull and you black out, back to the vacuum of sleep.

You dream of Remilia, her smiling face, her laugh and her touch.

You awaken slowly this time. A pounding at the back of your senses so hard you're sure the world must be splitting in two with every strike. You taste something weird in your mouth, something pressing against your forehead. You blearily open your eyes and realize that what you're tasting is stone floor. The pounding is coming from the back of your head. You reach around on instinct and probe the spot of pain. It sends even deeper pangs of agony lancing through your skull. You decide to leave it alone and eventually you manage to sit up.

Hey? Since when did you go to bed with your clothes on? You can feel your coat on your arms, your trousers on your legs. You grope around in the semi-light and there's your whip as well. As your eyes get accustomed to the gloom, you look up, at the source of moonlight shining down on you.

Oh, shit.

You're in a stone room of some kind, a single passageway leading deeper into the earth. Off to the side, steps lead up to a huge iron grating above you. Beyond the grating is what looks like the inside of the hedge maze. This must have been what was at the centre of it. Just beyond the edge of the grating, looking at you with impassive eyes, is Sakuya, in her wheelchair, alone.

"I want you to know why I'm going to kill you." She says.

[ ] Try to break the grating.
[ ] Run into the passageway that takes you deeper.
[ ] Hear her out.
[ ] Ask her if this about bedding Remilia.
[ ] Try to throw your knife at her.
[ ] Lose it, freak out.
>> No. 11789
[x] Hear her out.

WHAT IN THE FUCK
>> No. 11790
>>11788

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>> No. 11791
JESUS CHRIST WTF
I AIN'T EVER RESCUING YOU BITCH
>> No. 11792
[X] Hear her out.

OH THE DESPAIR, IT FEELS SOOOO GOOD.
>> No. 11793
[ ] Hear her out.
>> No. 11794
>>11788

[ ] Lose it, freak out.

FUCKING AWESOME
>> No. 11795
[X] Hear her out.

Right now I want Sakuya route more than ever.
>> No. 11796
Sex to death all in matters of hours? Awesome.
>> No. 11797
[X] Hear her out.
So this is it, the fight with Sakuya, no more playing around. Two go in, one comes out, she or us.
But first let's hear her out.
>> No. 11798
[X] Hear her out.

OH FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU TO HELL HUNGRY.
>> No. 11799
FIRST I CAME NOW I RAGE
>> No. 11800
IRL LAUGHING MY ASS OFF RIGHT NOW, THIS IS GOLDEN.
>> No. 11801
File 121289332439.jpg - (44.29KB , 255x288 , ANGRY face.jpg ) [iqdb]
11801
[x] Hear her out.

PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!
>> No. 11802
[X] Hear her out.

I'm laughing on the inside. Oh, who am I kidding. I'm laughing on the outside, too.
>> No. 11803
Fucking pad has to ruin everything.
>> No. 11804
{X} Hear her out.
Wheelchair murderar gaems.
>> No. 11805
[X] Hear her out.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, LET THERE BE AN EXPLANATION BEFORE HY G2/bed/! PLEASE!!
>> No. 11806
"I want you to know why I'm going to kill you.

.......

"I'm Sakuya!jOmBcI54aU!!WwAwN5BJHj."
>> No. 11807
It is 4am, I have built a wall to stand the test of time and now my vision is blurred.

I am going to bed. I will be back tomorrow!
>> No. 11808
>>11807
NO
NO YOU'RE NOT
GOD
FUCK
>> No. 11809
>>11807
ffffffff.
You British, by the way?
>> No. 11810
File 121289388194.jpg - (10.10KB , 139x200 , 1207863474840.jpg ) [iqdb]
11810
>>11807

I knew it!
>> No. 11811
File 121289389492.jpg - (16.66KB , 444x287 , facepalmreimu.jpg ) [iqdb]
11811
>>11807
...my prayers... were not answered. Oh, well!

Goodnight, you magnificent demon!
>> No. 11812
>>11805
That's it for today, it's way past HY's bed time.
Expect the rest tomorrow, there will be more WTF moments up ahead and Anon will DESPAIR.
>> No. 11813
[X] Hear her out.
Knew it.
>> No. 11814
File 121289396842.jpg - (400.18KB , 955x786 , a_hungry_youkai.jpg ) [iqdb]
11814
SIMPLY DELICIOUS
>> No. 11815
>>11809
He is.
>> No. 11816
[X] Hear her out.
What the fuck Sakuya, what the fuck. We are never saving you again
>> No. 11817
>>11807

YOU BASTARD YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE AT THE CLIMAX.
>> No. 11818
[x] Hear her out.

WHAT DA
>> No. 11819
File 121289432111.jpg - (303.66KB , 924x892 , 121277313534.jpg ) [iqdb]
11819
>>11816

Am I the only one who would vote to save Sakuya again? Am I too soft?
>> No. 11820
All for steal Sakuya's wheerchair when we get out of this hole, say 'AYE'!
>> No. 11821
>>11819

YOU ARE TOO SOFT YOU-I MEAN ANONYMOUS.
>> No. 11822
>>11819
Youmu-wiping-her-ass-with-Charmin SOFT! Now GTFO! The men are RAGEin'!!
>> No. 11823
The next part of the story is obviously going to be filled with fight or flight situations. Belmonymous won't be talking himself out of these problems, don't fuck up.
>> No. 11824
[X] Steal Sakuya's wheerchair.
Time to cruise around the mansion with it!
>> No. 11825
>>11819
I would too. I don't like not saving people.
>> No. 11826
NICE JOB GIVING HER BACK THE WATCH
>> No. 11827
>>11823
Nonsense!
We don't have a 10 in Charisma for nothing!
>> No. 11828
>>11823
The whole time Belmonymous was a nice guy, now that the shit hits the fan, he needs to stop being nice and be a man for a change.
Time for him to learn how to move in ZA WARUDO.
>> No. 11829
>>11828
>he needs to stop being nice and be a man for a change.

Exactly, in the next part of the story he better start cracking heads and being more assertive.
>> No. 11830
Sakuya is still hurt, if we can use this to our advantage we can kill her.
Show no mercy for the hurt, go for the kill when the chance arises.
>> No. 11831
>>11827
Charisma don't mean shit in a dungeon crawl! It's time for the Belmont blood to take over, and double jump, huck knives/crosses/holy water/axes, and whip it like we've never whipped it before!
>> No. 11832
>>11830

Hahaha oh god. I just had an image of wheelchair Sakuya vaulting into the throwing knives. I can't stop laughing at how fucking absurd the image is.
>> No. 11833
[X] Hijack that Wheelchair.
>> No. 11834
I'm tempted to just say to hell with the bitch, I knew we should never have trusted her, and when she asked us to kiss her we should have punched her in the face.

But, the fact she went to the trouble to dress us, drag our ass to wherever we are underground, left us our weapon, and is prepared to explain to us why she's going to make us die has me curious.

If she really wanted us dead, she could have simply snuffed us out after she knocked us out. Or, if like now, she didn't want to do it herself, you would think she wouldn't go to the trouble of leaving us with a weapon like that.

And then there's the fact she seems to feel the need to explain herself. She had already threatened to kill us. If this is at all related to her previous threats, there should be no need for explanations. Explanations don't really matter to the dead or soon-to-be dead, so either she's going to be telling us this for herself, possibly to deal with the guilt (ha ha, fat chance), or there's more to this than it appears.

It's possible that, while our lives are likely very much in danger, that the purpose of this isn't entirely to kill us, but to prepare us.
While Sakuya got whupped by that thing in the tower with full time-stop abilities, we barely could hold off a vampire fairy. If we are to have any chance of helping kill that thing once and for all, we need to become a lot stronger and more capable very quickly.

This may very well be the chance for that to happen.
>> No. 11835
>>11834

That's what I was thinking. Sakuya probably isn't our primary enemy in this situation, this is most likely a test. If you want to live in a mansion full of monsters you better be able to defend yourself.
>> No. 11836
All I have to say is: WOW. BITCH.

[X] Hear her out.
>> No. 11837
[x] "I must admit, I too am curious why you'd want to commit suicide just to try and get rid of me."
>> No. 11838
[X] Hear her out.

If we survive this without killing her then we are taking her watch and not giving it back. I don't care if she has the most fuck-amazing reason ever, if this is a test, or if she's trying to manipulate us into killing her. This timefukery bullshit is going to stop.
>> No. 11839
>>11834
I think Sakuya just didn't kill us because we saved her life and she wants to make it even again between her and Belmonymous.
After she repaid that now, she will now tell us what we have evil done.
No more Threats, she is ready and prepared to kill us for good this time. We need to prepare to give everything we have and prepare to kill her. There is no other way, no escaping route this time, she or us.
>> No. 11840
>>11839
DEVIL'S MANSION! DEVIL'S MANSION!
TWO MEN ENTER! ONE MAN LEAVES!
>> No. 11841
HY, have you read Jojo part 3 yet?
>> No. 11842
Sakuya didn't kill us because she doesn't actually want to.

Remember Patchy's words: you'd be surprised what some people can convince themselves of. Sakuya says she wants to kill us, she may even believe she wants to kill us. But deep down, something is holding her back.

We can come out of this alive. It may take herculean effort, but we can show her the truth eventually, one way or the other.
>> No. 11843
>>11839

Uh, what?
I fail to see how Sakuya has done anything to "repay" us for saving her ass from dying in that hallway, so I don't think she hasn't killed us yet for the reason you think she hasn't.

On another note, how the FUCK did she even get in the room, let alone get us out of there and to where we are?
We weren't on the ground floor, the door was locked, and she's still in a goddamn wheelchair.

Either she's faking being in as bad a shape as she seems (unlikely) or she had help...
>> No. 11844
>Either she's faking being in as bad a shape as she seems (unlikely) or she had help...

Yeah, if we get out of this we need to go straight to Remi, avoiding Meiling and all of the maids.
>> No. 11845
>Either she's faking being in as bad a shape as she seems (unlikely) or she had help...

China, obviously.
>> No. 11846
>I fail to see how Sakuya has done anything to "repay" us for saving her ass from dying in that hallway, so I don't think she hasn't killed us yet for the reason you think she hasn't.

It is simple, she didn't kill us after she knocked us out, she dressed us and gave us the whipe.
Now that we are even she will tell us the problem and then kill us with everything she got.
>> No. 11847
I would be greatly disappointed if my sweet lovely Meiling did this to us, unless she was somehow under huge pressure.
>> No. 11848
>>11847

I wouldn't put it past HY to do something like this. As already stated, don't trust Meiling or the fairy maids. Frisca may be trustworthy, but besides her, be suspicious.
>> No. 11849
>>11845
So that means after Sakuya explained to us why we have to die, Meiling will come out behind her and kill us with Sakuya watching.
>> No. 11850
>>11846
Generally, when you seek to repay someone and make things "even" it requires you to do something equal to the act you're repaying.

I really don't think NOT killing someone is exactly the same thing as saving someone's life. Especially not after they've already knocked you unconscious, abducted you from your bed in the middle of the night, and dumped your ass underground.
>> No. 11851
>>11849
Hmm...to me it looks more like we're about to go through a dungeon, and Sakuya expects, or "expects" us to die there. There is that passage after all, unless that's the place Meiling comes through...

If that does happen though, I guess she's somehow either under big pressure from Sakuya, for some reason; or she's actually not as level headed and is a lot more fragile than we thought?

Dunno, this is all speculation anyway.
>> No. 11852
She gave us our equipment so she could explain our death as something other than her murdering us, it has nothing to do with 'repaying' us. I'm sure she has some explanation planned out to give Remi when she wakes up and this is all part of it.
>> No. 11853
>>11851
That sounds like a possibility too.
>> No. 11854
>>11852
>>I'm sure she has some explanation planned out to give Remi when she wakes up and this is all part of it.

Most likely, though I wonder just how the hell she's going to pull it off.

I mean, REALLY. After striving to bring Remi and Flan together, putting ourselves at great risk to save Sakuya and protect Flandre, facing that thing in the tower, sharing our secrets with each other, expressing our intention to stay, and especially after that little love scene, we're just going to decide out of the fucking blue to wander off to our untimely death in the middle of the night?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight...
>> No. 11855
File 121290010191.jpg - (70.58KB , 410x261 , awesome.jpg ) [iqdb]
11855
Delicious delicious despair. WELL PLAYED HY! Well played.
>> No. 11856
File 121290060589.png - (31.60KB , 600x500 , dbcf9348b389a8b611f31954392550b3.png ) [iqdb]
11856
"No, Mr. Belmont. I expect you to die."
>> No. 11857
If there were a way to successfully off Sakuya without gaining the ire of the mansion, I would totally vote for it.

vaderdeathgrip.jpg
>> No. 11858
[x] Hear her out.

Urge to kill...finalized.
>> No. 11859
>>11857
I don't want to kill her so much as I want to take away her watch and force her to do all her chores in normal time. Humiliation is worse than death for some people.
>> No. 11860
>>11859
'Cept she might end up sneaking into our room and killing us even without her watch. The darn girl is too unpredictable. Even after we've saved her life and think we've made it into her good books, she takes us out of Remi's locked bedroom after KO'ing us, and then tries to get us killed.

Too long have you been a thorn in my side, Sakuya Izayoi!
>> No. 11861
>>11860
Let us hear her out first, maybe she has her reasons why she wants us dead.
After that we can still kill her if she wants to put us down for good.
>> No. 11862
>>11861
Oh, she almost certainly has her reasons. It's probably something demented that we'll disagree with though. Something like: "I'm not tough enough to defeat The Creature, and Remi never was. It's best that you die here so Remi loses her motivation and I can convince her not to fight and suffer defeat at the hands of The Creature again." The reasoning doesn't make sense to me, but I don't expect sense from Sakuya.

Of course, if we're strong enough to make it through this, Sakuya may be convinced that we can defeat The Creature if we all work together. But goddammit, I was already tired of her threats, and this attempt at killing us makes me seethe. This maid is an eyesore.
>> No. 11863
>>11851
>Hmm...to me it looks more like we're about to go through a dungeon, and Sakuya expects, or "expects" us to die there. There is that passage after all, unless that's the place Meiling comes through...

It's more likely Meiling does not know the whole story, maybe telling her that this was a necessary test of Remilia's future husband or something like that. I don't think China would be willing to kill Belmonymous herself; it's more likely she just helped with carrying him and moving Sakuya around.

Remember that she collapsed in the kitchen when fighting the attic monster? She may have been trying to get the monster to enter the passage to the killing chambers, where it would likely become torpid from gorging itself on the blood of the youkai trapped there, potentially buying enough time so that the fairies could escape or that help would arrive.

If the killing chamber is now half-filled with vampire youkai, likely only her and maybe the fairy maids know about it, and she must use this window of opportunity. She'll claim these now-vampiric youkai had broken out of their restraints unbeknown, and attacked her while trying to draw blood from them. Being injured, she would be unable to properly repulse the creatures.

Belmonymous, having awoken much earlier than Remi because of a still misaligned circadian rhythm, rescued her while she went for help. Alas, it seems she returns with aid moments too late, as Belmonymous, attempting to lead the creatures away from the mansion proper, becomes cornered at the gated back entrance and is promptly overwhelmed.

Luckily for us, she's grossly underestimated our platforming skills.
>> No. 11864
File 12129035675.jpg - (101.16KB , 600x500 , 1202018965247.jpg ) [iqdb]
11864
I hope her explanation is enlightening and brings to light some aspect of the story that we've had no chance to contemplate yet. If that's the case, there's still hope to make it out of this. If we've botched some intel gathering or missed an obvious chance somewhere along the line, we're in trouble.

Remember the aspects of our bad ends, folks: they occur within one choice, we disregarded the flow of the story due to a lack of information (didn't consider succubus mythology, Remi's intimate encounters in the past, and what was actually on the letter), and unless HY is an avatar of Tzeentch spawned to sew rage and despair (not entirely out of the realm of possibility), no decisions have ever steered us towards SAD ENDs: just BAD ENDs and plot progression.

Sakuya probably has her reasons, and there's nothing wrong with hearing them and understanding where she is coming from. Doesn't mean we shouldn't vehemently disagree with the execution aspect, though.

I'm kind of curious, however: what if she explains to us a perfectly legitimate reason for wanting to kill us? For example, "what if" our intimacy with Remi has doomed us to an existance entirely like the thing in the tower? What if we are now doomed to live as a nearly unstoppable mindless vampiric horror. Is it not best to kill ourselves as a human before we become (yet another) bane on the house Scarlet? With no known way to counteract such an occurance, what would you do anon? Kick reason to the curb on the off chance that you're an exception or can find a way to fight it off, or accept Sakuya's kindness to let you die as a human before you hurt everyone you love while she accepts the brunt of the wrath generated by the residents of the SDM?

Not saying this will happen, but it is a scenario worth considering before we pile the hate upon Sakuya. Keep an open mind, Anon, or your misconceptions will get the best of you.
>> No. 11865
>>11864
Even if your hypotheticals were the case, I'd still want to kill her for taking the choice out of our hands.
>> No. 11866
>>11862
>Of course, if we're strong enough to make it through this, Sakuya may be convinced that we can defeat The Creature if we all work together.

If this was Symphony of the Night, then Sakuya would be our Richter.

If we kill her? NORMAL END.

If we instead break the evil hold over her heart? We descend to the deepest part of the Inverted Mansion to fight the true final boss, the Vampire. GOOD END.
>> No. 11867
>>Keep an open mind, Anon, or your misconceptions will get the best of you.

We tried keeping an open mind already. It's why we let her into our room, let her keep her watch to talk to us, agreed to help her with that little plan of hers, gave her that blood and our whip, and worried about her possibly getting killed, tried to honor our promise to her, and rushed to try to help her when things went wrong, and all despite her threatening to kill us twice already.

Now look where it's gotten us.
No, I think this is the perfect time for close-minded rage at what the bitch is doing now.
>> No. 11868
>>11866

Sakuya isn't evil at all. Through interaction with her she's showed herself to actually care about the residents of the mansion and their well being. She has good intentions but her way of going about doing things tend to be undesirable.
>> No. 11869
>>11868
Sakuya might care for the well-being of the residents of the mansion, but it seems like a rather conditional form of caring.
She gets pissed at the suggestion of her harming Flandre, and yet from how she spoke of Marisa letting her out, she clearly wouldn't have cared if Flan had remained locked away in the basement, and may even have preferred if that were the case.

And then there's us. We're supposedly a resident of the mansion now, too, and on top of that we've also shown care for the well-being of everyone else there. We brought the sisters together, we hooked Patchy up with Alice, save little Frisca's soul, and saved Sakuya herself from both becoming a vampire and dying in that passageway in the kitchen, and so on.

Yet, here she is, once again perfectly willing to kill us for whatever nutty reason she has for trying to justify it. She's all for getting us to help her when she needs it, and yet when things don't work out she turns around to stick a knife in our back.

Seems kinda evil to me.
>> No. 11870
>>11867
>Now look where it's gotten us.

It got us a Remi H-scene & now an opportunity to level up our Belmont skills. I see no reason to switch strategies at the present juncture.
>> No. 11871
File 121290556724.jpg - (67.54KB , 462x720 , 1200182396723.jpg ) [iqdb]
11871
>>11867
Yeah, she comes across as a righteous bitch; I won't deny that. But seriously, look at what it got us: an admonishment to perfect our timing, five dead fairy maids (FAR AND AWAY THE BIGGEST FUCKING DETRIMENT TO EVERYONE INVOLVED; no disputes will be suffered), and sex with Remi. We've been forgiven of our gaffes and have enjoyed the fruits of our dedication to making sure the residents of the SDM are better than where they were before.

Her threats to kill us have gone unexplained until now. Balance? Fuck you. When a vampire dot dot dot? Seriously, come back when you've got a legitimate complaint. But now she is about to tell us why she wants us dead in concrete terms. I'm willing to listen (but not to agree).

I'll be the first in line if her reason for wanting us dead has even a the slightest of slight notions of "ur a faget." But if she can articulate a reasonable excuse for offing us, well... I've never voted in a SDM:LA thread, and never will... but my sincere hope is that anon will be sympathetic and monstrously creative with the write ins.
>> No. 11872
[x]Hear her out
I WANT TO HABEEB.
>> No. 11873
[ ] "God damnit Sakuya, see if I'll save your sorry life again."

Guilt trip, go!
>> No. 11875
Wait, so wheelchair Sakuya raided Remilia's locked room, KO'ed us, dressed us, then dragged us off to her underground killing chamber without any difficulty whatsoever? Tell me this is a dream.
>> No. 11877
How about that Sakuya KO'd, dressed gave us all our items and then dragged us to the cellars to die so she can plausibly (in her mind, anyway) claim that we had only taken advantage of remi and now that we had gotten what we wanted, we had left through the same mysterious way we came in at the beginning of the story.
>> No. 11878
>>11875
Your incredulity is superbly put. And I will cheer if it is a dream. But it's written in such a way that I highly doubt it.

SAKUYAAAA!
>> No. 11879
This is way to out of nowhere to be impressive.

Sorry, HY, I'm in the Remilia route, I don't want ALL my shit revolving around Sakuya.
>> No. 11880
>>11877
Sakuya would botch her story if she said we left the same mysterious way we entered, since apparently we entered via some weird magicks of Yukari. However, if Sakuya said Belmonymous left through conventional methods, it would be slightly less completely implausible.

I still suspect that Remi wouldn't buy it for a second.
>> No. 11881
>>11880
I did say that it was plausible in HER mind, not mine. But it's just about the only reason i can think of for her NOT to off us before we bedded her mistress.

If she's going to kill us at all in the first place, locking us up in a dungeon full of something awful while giving us all our weapons back does seem a bit too roundabout way of doing it.
>> No. 11882
>looking at you with impassive eyes, is Sakuya, in her wheelchair, alone.
Damn it, Meiling, you good-for-nothing!
You were supposed to keep an eye on her and now she's after us, IN A FUCKING WHEELCHAIR!
How did she even get up to the top floor in that thing? Four-wheel drive?
>> No. 11883
[X] Plead for your life.
>> No. 11884
[x] Hear her out
The fact that she's given us the whip still suggests to me that there's something else going on here. Likewise "I want you to know why I'm going to kill you" instead of just killing us and being done with it. A trial by fire to make us into someone capable of dealing with the vamp?
>> No. 11885
SAKUYA-SAN!
SAKUYA-SAN!

ICE-COLD KILLING INTENT SUTOPPU!
ICE-COLD KILLING INTENT SUTOPPU!

*thuck*
;_;
>> No. 11886
Well done, HY. It's hours later, but a look at the latest update still makes me RAGE.
>> No. 11887
Rage aside, how was the H-scene?
>> No. 11888
>>11887
It was out of character for Remilia, considering how she reacted the last time anon tried to bed her.
>> No. 11889
>>11887
Superb, you conveyed the love between Remilia and Belmonymous brilliantly. It was beautiful, rather than overly hot (if it was an h-doujin, it'd be one of those really touching ones rather than one where both parties scream porn talk and end up covered in cum).

>>11888
>>You can't help but grin at her. "Looks like you're ready." You say.
>>She blushes but also licks her lips.
>>"I think so too." She says.

The point was that Remilia had moved past the debilitating fear that she'd experienced previously. She was 'ready' this time, and thus it didn't seem OOC to me.
>> No. 11890
Sakuya Izayoi's Guide to Dealing with Problematic People:
1. Threaten to kill them
2a. Kill them
2b. Get something else to kill them
3. Pretend to be friendly/subservient, but really just try and manipulate everyone so things end up how you wanted anyway.
>> No. 11891
>>11887

It worked. Maybe use more quoted vocalizations near the end instead of just descriptive text. But the deal with it being her "first time" is not very believable considering that she's 500 years old, especially given her readily admitting she's been quite interested in sex through those years--even if it explains away unwanted description of hymen-tearing.

That aside, have you read the Star Platinum vs. The World fight in Jojo yet? Because it's a large influence on some of our expectations.
>> No. 11892
>>11887
A job well done! Shame I had to go to sleep early last night. Spent over an hour reading everything I missed.
>> No. 11893
>>11888

Keep in mind she was in a dominant position, and Belmonymous did take it slow.
>> No. 11894
>>11887
It was excellent, really. Nothing over the top, nothing too shallow either, i'd say it's got just the right amount of description to make it effective, yet it doesn't fall to the Nasu mollusks trap, where you throw metaphors and analyze the sex constantly.

Well done.
>> No. 11895
>>11891
Eh, want to bet that it would be Flandre's first time? Just because Remi wasn't locked up in the cellar, doesn't mean her personality and circumstances are such that she'd ever encounter a person who'd meet her standards even given 500 years. Seemed believable enough to me.
>> No. 11896
>"Incidentally, if I had been awake when Sakuya was [trying to kill you], I would have helped."
It's night. Save us, Yukari.
>> No. 11897
>>11891
Keep in mind she spent most of those 500 years living in the outside world, where for hundreds of years she would have been an object of fear and disgust, unable to pass completely as a human.
>> No. 11898
>>11895
>Eh, want to bet that it would be Flandre's first time?

Not to the point. There is a clear difference in their mental age, and a meaningful difference in physical maturity (pubescent vs. prepubescent).

Anyway, didn't she claim her anxieties were from a former lover who tried to kill her?
>> No. 11899
>>11897
>Keep in mind she spent most of those 500 years living in the outside world, where for hundreds of years she would have been an object of fear and disgust, unable to pass completely as a human.

Even moreso then, considering she would've needed to take blood straight from the source. And if she maintained her habit of not draining victims to death, they'd be around long enough for her to "play with her food" after the fact, if not before.
>> No. 11900
>>11898
That line was completely to the point insofar as it illustrated that mere age is irrelevant (i.e. it's a direct response to the line, "it being her "first time" is not very believable considering that she's 500 years old"). Once other variables are considered, it's entirely believable and possible that Remi would not have much contact or relationship with people whom she would have sex with.
>> No. 11901
I have a strange, pesky question...

...Where exactly was Alice during the vampire escape incident?
>> No. 11902
Hardly related to all this, I was thinking back on HY's synopsis of a few /sdm/ routes (like China's having abuse, Koakuma's having library hijinks, etc.) and I don't remember: Was there a Flandre route?
>> No. 11903
>>11899
Perhaps her sensibilities are such that having casual sex with her food is distasteful. She's both a youkai and, presumably, of aristocracy. She may look upon having sex with a human that fails to meet her standards as akin to having sex with a dog.
>> No. 11904
>>11901

Went home?
>> No. 11905
>>11902
There is a Flandre route, unless things have changed. See: >>5676
>> No. 11906
You slowly get to your feet, torn between not taking your eyes off Sakuya and trying to scan the gloom around you. You keep glancing up and down until you're sure there's nothing else in here other than you. Then you take a careful step towards the stairs which lead up to the grating.
"Aright then Sakuya, start talking."
She shifts in her wheelchair, taking a long look at you.
"I said start talking Sakuya."
She waves her hand as if batting a fly away. "Very well."

"I failed." She says. "I lost."
She passes a hand over her face. "I was not strong enough to protect the Mistress."
"You think this is protecting her?" You ask. "She loves me, Sakuya. I don't understand what you're trying to-"
"Shut up." Sakuya's voice is very quiet, but there is a force of anger and sorrow behind it that makes you stop.
"I could not remove the monster upstairs." Sakuya says. "I could not win. If the ultimate destination of the current course cannot be removed, then the catalyst of the journey will be." She gestures at you.
"But why?" You ask.
Sakuya looks down for a long time. "Because you've woken her up." Sakuya says. "She's been living a quiet, slow life for a long time now. She was safe and secure and nothing could hurt her." She looks back up at you. "You've given her back some kind of purpose, something to fight for and something to protect. You and her sister."
"And why is that a bad thing?" You ask, voice starting to rise. "Why is Remilia's happiness a bad thing?"
Sakuya shakes her head. "It is not. What it will lead to will be terrible. You think she will be satisfied with this? You think you and her will live in peace? No. She ... the Mistress, my Remilia, will throw everything she has gained away, just to fight her own monster again. You think you're that important to her? She has kept that thing locked away for five centuries, just so she can kill it one day. That's how vampires work, long, draining obsession over lifetimes." Sakuya is starting to grit her teeth now, becoming more animated from her wheelchair.
"She will throw your life away just to try, she will abandon Flandre's sanity, just for another shot at it. You think she will survive the grief which comes afterwards?"

You don't know how to answer.

"No, she would not." Sakuya says for you. "I will not lose her, not because of this. You have to be removed from the picture. She will hurt, I know, but she will live. That is the best I can hope for now."
"Then you're going to kill me?" You ask.
Sakuya shakes her head. "Not myself." She raises her arms weakly. "Do I look like I'm in any sort of condition to fight you?"
"So you're a coward?" You ask.
Sakuya smiles at you. "Far from it. Was I to fight you, rested and whole again, I could cut you down like a dog." She points behind you, to the passageway leading deeper into the rock. "This way I can give you a worthy death, you deserve that much."
You wait a moment. "But there's something else, isn't there?" You ask.
Sakuya looks at you for a moment, then hangs her head. "Yes." She says. "I don't want to kill you myself. You saved my life and I am grateful for that." She looks back up at you.
"I am sorry, but you have to die." She says. "Now go, fight hard."

[ ] Turn, go through the passageway.
[ ] Ask her what is down there.
[ ] Try to break the grating.
[ ] Try to throw your knife at her.
[ ] Beg for your life.
[ ] Tell her Remilia will never forgive her.
>> No. 11907
[X] "I WILL spank your ass once I get through this."
[X] Turn, go through the passageway.

time to be GARnonymous.
>> No. 11908
HAH! Called it. >>11862. Sakuya thinks Remi would screw herself over by fighting The Creature, so she's getting rid of the catalyst--us. Dammit Sakuya.

[x] Ask her what is down there.
[x] Turn, go through the passageway.

She probably won't answer, and though I'd love to try and break the grating, plot-wise it'd never happen.
>> No. 11909
[x] Turn, go through the passageway.
>> No. 11911
[X] Turn, go through the passageway.
[X] Tell her Remilia will never forgive her.
[X] "I'll tell her myself what a selfish whore you are."

Or something to that effect.
>> No. 11912
[x] Tell her Remilia will never forgive her.
Just this one line (we're not going to give her the satisfaction of discussing her coverup plan), and then:
[x] Turn, go through the passageway.
We're going to survive this, then we're going to reappear with an entrance that would make Nanaya proud.
>> No. 11913
Spank? No, Anon. Kill her. Kill her before she recovers and decides to kill you personally. She won't stop until she's rid of you.

Kill.
>> No. 11914
[x] Tell her Remilia will never forgive her.
[x] Turn, go through the passageway.
Christ, the Sakuya route's going to be a bundle of laughs.
>> No. 11916
[x] "I WILL spank your ass once I get through this."
[x] Turn, go through the passageway.
>> No. 11917
So because SHE couldn't kill something her mistress has failed to kill multiple times in the past, we have to die so she won't try and fail to kill it again?

...and the thought that if we all ganged up on that thing, rather than trying to go face it one-on-one has never occurred to her?

You're a dumbass, Sakuya.
>> No. 11918
>>11913

Forgot your trip, YAF

>>11917

You are a dumbass, Sakuya-san.

{X} "I WILL spank your ass once I get through this."
{X} Turn, go through the passageway.
>> No. 11919
>>11917
Well, from her point of view it's quite logical.
Trying as a team would involve Flandre, which would be bad.
>> No. 11920
[X] Turn, go through the passageway.
[X] Tell her Remilia will never forgive her.
Enough with the retarded ass-spanking comment.
>> No. 11921
[X] Turn, go through the passageway.
[X] Tell her Remilia will never forgive her.
[X] MANLY POSE

In that order. Not like she'll tell us what's down there anyways.
>> No. 11922
[X] Ask her what is down there.
[X] Tell her Remilia will never forgive her.

When we get out of this, her ass is OURS.
>> No. 11923
[X] "I WILL spank your ass once I get through this."
[X] Turn, go through the passageway.
[X] Laugh madly.

Harden your heart all you want Sakuya, it will only make its candied insides tastier when we break it open.
>> No. 11924
[x] Tell her Remilia will never forgive her.
[x] Turn, go through the passageway.

Oh, you silly bitch!
>> No. 11926
>"Then you're going to kill me?" You ask.
Sakuya shakes her head. "Not myself."
If she got Youmu to get us here, she brought Yuyuko to eat us. FUCK!
>> No. 11927
Why try to win against tough odds when I can just kill you and inflict despair to steal Remilia's motivation? I'll keep her down so she won't lose everything.

Sakuya is Lord Genome. Just replace "humanity" with "Remilia".
>> No. 11928
[X] "You were a great maid, Sakuya. But the things my whip cannot spank, ARE NEXT TO NONE!"
[X] "I WILL spank your ass once I get through this."
[X] Turn, go through the passageway.
>> No. 11929
[x] Tell her Remilia will never forgive her.
[x] Bust out the whip as you turn, go through the passageway.

We sure could use Kaiji narrator right about now.
>> No. 11930
>>11919
It would be logically bad to have Flandre involved, but how bad would it be if it were just a team of Remi, Patchy, Meiling, Sakuya, and ourselves, armed with our respective abilities and a heaping dose of that Anti-Vampire juice Eirin is going to whip up for us?
Hell, maybe even get Reimu, Youmu, and Yukari to assist in some way.

As logical as it might be to not want Flandre involved, expecting to be able to win on your own against something someone much older and far more powerful than you has failed to defeat multiple times is just plain stupid.
>> No. 11931
File 121292928540.jpg - (136.57KB , 629x639 , yuyukootherside.jpg ) [iqdb]
11931
>>11926
I've said it before, and I'll say it again.

Not a bad way to die.
>> No. 11932
Boy will her face be red when we step through that kitchen door.

"Didn't we have some fun though? Remember when you were forced through that pit of youkai and I said 'goodbye' and you were like 'NO WAY' and then I was all, 'We pretended we were going to murder you.' That was great!"
>> No. 11933
[X] Ask Sakuya to explain how the FUCK she got us out of Remi's room and down there.
>> No. 11936
[x] Turn, go through the passageway.
[x] Tell her Remilia will never forgive her.
Then, after a couple of minutes when we're sure Sakuya's gone:

[x] Double back and try our keys on the grating.
Well, why not? From the description of one of them, it might be a match. I'm assuming the grating HAS a lock of course, but if it didn't we could surely just open it without difficulty.
>> No. 11937
>>11928

ha ha oh wow

amending >>11923 with:

[X] "You were a great maid, Sakuya. But the things my whip cannot spank, ARE NEXT TO NONE!"
>> No. 11938
>>11935
Huge iron grating set into stone? Wouldn't bet on being able to budge it. Damned if I know how Sakuya opened it and got us in here though. Bloody maid.
>> No. 11940
>>11933
Head maids have keys to EVERY room in a house/hote/mansion. Don't think Remi's was the only one.

>>11937
Glad you liked it.
>> No. 11941
[x] Tell her Remilia will never forgive her.
[x] Turn, go through the passageway.
[x] Wait, then double back and try our keys on the grating.
Might work. What did the keys look like again?
>> No. 11943
[X] "You were a great maid, Sakuya. But the things my whip cannot spank, ARE NEXT TO NONE!"
[X] "I WILL spank your ass once I get through this."
[X] Turn, go through the passageway.

This.
>> No. 11944
File 121293020128.gif - (52.04KB , 900x300 , sike.gif ) [iqdb]
11944
>>11936
Oh god, that would be the best fake-out ever. Even if it doesn't work or Sakuya catches us and we get a Bad End, it'd still be hilarious.

Adding to previous vote:
[x] Double back and try our keys on the grating.
>> No. 11946
[X] "Sakuya, you ignorant slut."

Maybe she's right about Remi. Maybe she would eventually throw away our lives and Flandre's sanity for the sake of trying to kill that thing again. But does Sakuya seriously expect things to end so easily if we die now?

Really, now. Who is more likely to make some rash decision and decide to go off on some suicidal mission? Someone who, for now, is happy and feels they have something to protect? Or someone who is hurt and feels they have absolutely nothing left to lose anymore?
>> No. 11947
[X] Beg for your life.

Be a MAN!!

>I am sorry that I couldn't be here, I missed the H-scene, that was so AWESOME!! Also: LOL'd the pictures, NICE JOB, WELL DONE!
>> No. 11948
I think Belmonymous is a pretty cool guy, eh spanks time-stopping maids and doesn't afraid of anything
>> No. 11949
File 121293095991.jpg - (28.44KB , 320x320 , happycookie01.jpg ) [iqdb]
11949
>>11947
>Sakuya!jOmBcI54aU!!WwAwN5BJHj

YAYZ!
>> No. 11950
>>11947

This party is now officially CRAZY.
>> No. 11951
>>11947
YES YOU'RE BACK
>> No. 11952
[] Ask her what is down there.
[] Turn, go through the passageway.
>> No. 11953
NO STAR PLATINUM
NO SUBWEAPONS
WHIP ONLY
FINAL DESTINATION
>> No. 11954
File 121293184735.jpg - (43.81KB , 633x376 , saguya1.jpg ) [iqdb]
11954
>> No. 11955
[x] "I WILL spank your ass once I get through this."
[x] Turn, go through the passageway.

>>11947
It was kind of lonely without your idiocy.
>> No. 11956
>>11954

I lol'd
>> No. 11957
>>11954
IT BEGINS!!!

[X] "You were a great maid, Sakuya. But the things my whip cannot spank, ARE NEXT TO NONE!"
[X] "I WILL spank your ass once I get through this."
[X] Turn, go through the passageway.
>> No. 11958
>>11954

This is a triumph.
>> No. 11959
File 121293236470.jpg - (88.56KB , 566x783 , 4f5d7af649aab7f7afd355b5fb9c8bb8.jpg ) [iqdb]
11959
While I can understand wanting to spank Sakuya's ass, for more than one reason, I think it's best if we hold off on it until we're on her route.

Sure, it might not be the same if she's supposed to enjoy it, but I think of it as like having our cake and spanking it too.
>> No. 11960
>>11954

Haha oh my god.
>> No. 11961
>>11954

Excellent. Most likely that Anon from the last thread who said he would do that everytime Sakuya!jOmBcI54aU!!WwAwN5BJHj posted.
And fitting it is.
>> No. 11962
[X] "I WILL spank your ass once I get through this."
[X] Turn, go through the passageway.
>> No. 11963
File 121293317119.jpg - (69.42KB , 768x756 , editspeedoflight.jpg ) [iqdb]
11963
>>11959
>> No. 11964
[X] "You were a great maid, Sakuya. But the things my whip cannot spank, ARE NEXT TO NONE!"
[X] "I WILL spank your ass once I get through this."
[X] Turn, go through the passageway.

Best Option.
>> No. 11965
[x] Tell her Remilia will never forgive her.
[x] Turn, go through the passageway.
[x] Wait, then double back and try our keys on the grating.

And while I'm late for the party:

>>11887

Too short, I discovered by accident while making my own abominations that build up is everything. Just keep piling on the sexual tension until it explodes into something wonderful\horrible.

But other than a lack of build up you did well, avoided cliches or repetition which are what really kill H scenes. Finding euphemisms for cawk is not fun. And of course Remi was a perfect foil with her confessions of love, really hit the emotional target well.
>> No. 11966
File 121293328924.jpg - (160.51KB , 1000x633 , 1210334041316.jpg ) [iqdb]
11966
>>11959

She will get a spanking for the ages.
>> No. 11967
[X] "I WILL spank your ass once I get through this."
[X] Turn, go through the passageway.

I already hate Sakuya, time to be manly and get out of this mess, we have to be manly and afraid of nothing.
>> No. 11968
File 121293363312.jpg - (36.04KB , 633x376 , saguya NO U invert.jpg ) [iqdb]
11968
>>11954

ZA WARUDO
>> No. 11969
[X] Tell her Remilia will never forgive her.
[X] Turn, go through the passageway.
[X] Wait, then double back and try our keys on the grating.

What the hell. I doubt there's much chance the keys will work, but it's worth a shot anyway. If Yukari messed with that blood so it can reverse vampirism, perhaps she modified the keys somehow, too.

I doubt we'd be the fortunate, though. Better get ready for a fight, guys.
>> No. 11970
File 121293382514.jpg - (66.61KB , 853x480 , snapshot20080608100020.bmp.jpg ) [iqdb]
11970
[X] "Sounds like my chances of survival are zero."
[X] "Too bad, but it sounds like 100% to me."
[X] "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?"
[X] Turn, go through the passageway. Make Simon's pose.

We just need some wind to make our coat flutter.
>> No. 11971
File 121293405194.jpg - (124.20KB , 640x512 , 1209949075578.jpg ) [iqdb]
11971
>>11968

Wut noa.
>> No. 11973
>>11970

DO NOT WANT HOBO END.
>> No. 11974
[X] "You were a great maid, Sakuya. But the things my whip cannot spank, ARE NEXT TO NONE!"
[X] "I WILL spank your ass once I get through this."
[X] Turn, go through the passageway.
>> No. 11975
[x] Double back and try our keys on the grating.
>> No. 11976
It would seem the final boss is, indeed, a Hungry Youkai
>> No. 11977
>>11976
Mind = Blown
>> No. 11978
File 121293491452.png - (22.72KB , 480x640 , 121234135945.png ) [iqdb]
11978
>>11976

As expected from myself.
>> No. 11979
File 121293501710.jpg - (29.79KB , 633x376 , saguya NO U reversed.jpg ) [iqdb]
11979
>>11971
>> No. 11980
>>11979

Oh my.
>> No. 11981
[ ] Tell her Remilia will never forgive her.
[ ] Turn, go through the passageway.

Simple. Elegant. Devastating.
>> No. 11982
File 12129351455.jpg - (79.60KB , 315x480 , facepalmSHAAA.jpg ) [iqdb]
11982
>>11976
>> No. 11983
"Kill that monster, than spank me! I was a bad girl. I want to be punished!"
>> No. 11984
>[ ] Tell her Remilia will never forgive her.
Do not want this vote. It makes it sound like we're going to die.
>> No. 11985
[X] "I WILL spank your ass once I get through this."
[X] Turn, go through the passageway.
>> No. 11986
HY 7 Minute break?
>> No. 11987
>>11986
LOL, BRB, Mass!
>> No. 11988
File 121293621978.jpg - (34.80KB , 633x376 , saguya2.jpg ) [iqdb]
11988
>>11983
>> No. 11989
[X] "I'll be seeing you again Sakuya. REAL SOON."
[X] Turn, go through the passageway.
>> No. 11990
[X] "You know, I've been trying to help her restrain herself. She'll probably forgive you, after she kills Meiling."
[X] Study her a moment, sadly, then turn and walk down the passage.

>>11887
Excellent and very touching. Don't listen to the guy who wanted more vocalizations.
>> No. 11991
>>11988

You are now imagining Saguya talking in a old-school computer generated voice. MANUALLY.
>> No. 11992
>>11988
2/10. Wait for good stuff. Otherwise it's getting old too fast.
>> No. 11993
File 121293659755.gif - (17.44KB , 150x390 , 121233457272.gif ) [iqdb]
11993
>>11984
>It makes it sound like we're going to die.
>we're going to die.
>going to die.

There's only one thing to be done.
Die.
Definitely, without a doubt, die.
By nothing else, and by no one else.

That maid is going to die by our hands.
>> No. 11994
>>11976

FFFFFFFFF
>> No. 11995
>>11988

SUPERB

THIS THREAD IS SUPERB
>> No. 11996
>>11983
HNNNNNNNNNNNNNG
>> No. 11997
>>11992 should read it with the suggestion of >>11991
>> No. 11998
>>11906
>"I said start talking Sakuya."

Where is the talking Sakuya. You said there would be talking.
>> No. 11999
[X] "You know, I've been trying to help her restrain herself. She'll probably forgive you, after she kills Meiling."
[X] Study her a moment, sadly, then turn and walk down the passage.
>> No. 12000
>>11999
>She'll probably forgive you, after she kills Meiling."
Ouch!
>> No. 12001
>>11976

"All of this... everything that you know, every single person, every single event... it was orchestrated by me!" The man slices his right hand through the air, causing everyone to flinch-- but nothing happens, it was seemingly only for effect. "I hold your past, your present, and your future. And you!" he yells, pointing directly at you, Remilia grasping your arm so tight you are afraid it may break. "Your very identity and existence, they belong to me! Your true name, long forgotten, would you like to know it? For I, the Hungry Youkai, AM YOUR FATHER!"
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" escapes your lips before you had even given it a thought. Flashes on your left and right tell you immediately that Meiling and Youmu have already dashed forward, and the last thing you see and hear as you fall to your knees and slump to the ground is Remilia's face, desperately calling your name.
>> No. 12002
>>11998
>"I am sorry, but you have to die." She says. "Now go, fight hard."

Enough talking, let the Carnage begin!
Belmonymous was pieced together from vampire hunters, lost skills and who knows what else after all. He is pure hax.
One trip through hell and back will make us stronger.
THROUGH THE FIRE AND THE FLAMES WE CARRY ON
>> No. 12003
>>12001

MANLY TEAR.
>> No. 12004
>>11999
Maybe this would have been mean enough to get her to cry. Then we could have talked to her to finally persuade her to try teamwork.
>> No. 12005
>>11998
>"I said start talking Sakuya."
>She waves her hand as if batting a fly away. >"Very well."

>"I failed." She says. "I lost."
She failed to activate talking Sakuya.
>> No. 12006
>>11999

[X] "You know, I've been trying to help her restrain herself. She'll probably forgive you, after she kills Meiling."
[X] Study her a moment, sadly, then turn and walk down the passage.

I want to taste your tears, Sakuya.
>> No. 12007
>[X] "You were a great maid, Sakuya. But the things my whip cannot spank, ARE NEXT TO NONE!"

From fangirl to executioner, these words will chill her!
>> No. 12008
[X] "You know, I've been trying to help her restrain herself. She'll probably forgive you, after she kills Meiling."
[X] Study her a moment, sadly, then turn and walk down the passage.
>> No. 12009
[X] "You know, I've been trying to help her restrain herself. She'll probably forgive you, after she kills Meiling."
[X] Study her a moment, sadly, then turn and walk down the passage.
Change of mind. Will deleted my previous post if I find it.
>> No. 12010
[X] "You know, I've been trying to help her restrain herself. She'll probably forgive you, after she kills Meiling."
[X] Study her a moment, sadly, then turn and walk down the passage.
>> No. 12011
>>12008
Found my previous post and deleted it. I want to see you cry, Sakuya.

Also, I wonder if it was Meiling who brought us down here after all.
>> No. 12012
Post deletan gaems.
{X} "You know, I've been trying to help her restrain herself. She'll probably forgive you, after she kills Meiling."
{X} Study her a moment, sadly, then turn and walk down the passage.
¦:>
>> No. 12013
[ ] Rape Sakuya

She's in a wheel chair, we could tie her up with the whip and bugger her rotten.
>> No. 12014
>>12009
Found it.
>> No. 12015
>Also, I wonder if it was Meiling who brought us down here after all.

Much as I hate to admit it Patchy might have teleported us if she thought Sakuya's argument was logical enough. Koakuma and Flan wouldn't. The maids would if she ordered them to, but that seems unlikely because they don't seem like they'd be good at keeping secrets from Remi. Meiling is the most likely suspect.
>> No. 12016
>>12015
>Much as I hate to admit it Patchy might have teleported us if she thought Sakuya's argument was logical enough.

Which it isn't. Patchy already told us that Sakuya's hostility is irrational.
>> No. 12017
If it was Meiling, she damn better have a good excuse for having done that.
Else I couldn't help antagonizing her just as much as Sakuya, considering she's got the whole nice, kindhearted girl thing going on, and then she does this.
>> No. 12018
We felt time being stopped before we were hit. This is Sakuya acting alone. Everyone else in the mansion adores us at this point. Which is why this is an obviously suicidal move on Sakuya's part - she expects Remi to kill her as soon as she finds out what happened. Which is why I voted to point out a threat to Meiling rather than threaten Sakuya herself.
>> No. 12019
Sorry for the unexpected 7 minutes there. Trying to claw back some time to write now.
>> No. 12020
[x] "You know, I've been trying to help her restrain herself. She'll probably forgive you, after she kills Meiling."
[x] Study her a moment, sadly, then turn and walk down the passage.

The journey in to darkness will be a cold and lonely one. We will know we are through when we find ourselves in Remilia's warm embrace once more.
>> No. 12021
[x] "You know, I've been trying to help her restrain herself. She'll probably forgive you, after she kills Meiling."
[x] Study her a moment, sadly, then turn and walk down the passage.
>> No. 12022
"Remilia will never forgive you for this." You say.
Sakuya smiles sadly. "She never has to know. As far as she is concerned all you did was slip away in the night."
"She knows I wouldn't do that. I love her now Sakuya, can't you understand that?"
Sakuya doesn't say anything, just glares at you.
"The Mistress may not thank me, but it is in her best interests." She says.
"When I get out of here, Sakuya." You say, placing your hand on your whip. "I will spank you raw. You can count on that."
She grins but stays silent.

You cast a quick glance over the grating in front of you. Sakuya is only a few feet behind it. If you could pop it out of place it would slam right into her. It looks too big, too heavy to manage that. Plus there's no keyhole that you can see. Damn. Looks like the only way out is down. You turn to the passageway behind you and peer into the darkness.
"I'm not completely unsporting." Sakuya says from behind you.
"Maybe not, but you're still an ignorant bitch." You say.
She doesn't speak for a moment. "I have placed an electric torch in your pocket. It wouldn't be fitting for you to knock your head and somewhere in the dark before you reach a more worthy death."
You feel around in your pockets and find that she's not lying. You pull out the torch and test it. Not very powerful, but it's better than nothing.
"I would wish you good luck, but that would be silly." You can hear laugher at the edge of Sakuya's voice.
"Fuck you Sakuya."
You head off into the passageway, shining your torch ahead of you.

Less than five feet in, the passage turns and slopes downwards. It's carved from the bare rock, but easily tall enough to accommodate you. Not very wide though. Your sense of direction gets ruined as the tunnel twists, but you're pretty sure that you're heading in the general direction of the Mansion, not away from the grounds. After nearly ten minutes of walking, keeping your torch low and your hand on the open knife in your pocket, the walls change from bare stone to grey brick. Is this some kind of underground storehouse, or catacombs? As you venture further forwards, the passage widens out and you see horizontal alcoves in the wall on either side of you, just out of the light of the torch. Each one looks about six feet long. You shade the bulb with your hand, keeping your breathing as quiet as you can. The gaps in the wall continue on for a long way, nearly fifty feet, before the passage stops. There are two large oak doors, both braced with metal and with huge iron handles. The one on the right has a dent in the middle, splintered wood bulging out towards you.

[ ] Check out the alcoves.
[ ] Right door.
[ ] Left door.
>> No. 12023
[x] Right door.

Let's hope it lead to Flandre's room.
>> No. 12024
[x] Check out the alcoves.

Damn, no other sources of light to use the whip on.
>> No. 12025
[x] Check out the alcoves.

You know the logical thing to do would be to simply return to the entrance and wait for somebody to find us, but that wouldn't be very interesting I suppose.
>> No. 12026
[x] Check out the alcoves.
then
[x] Right Door
>> No. 12027
>[ ] Right door.
Sounds like suicide option.

{X} Check out the alcoves.
>> No. 12028
[X] Check out the alcoves.

Couldn't hurt, right?

.....Right?
>> No. 12029
[X] Right door.
It is time to get some level in the catacombs...
>> No. 12030
>>12022

[x] Right door.

Better take care of this one before it catches us with our pants down.
>> No. 12031
[ ] Check out the alcoves.
>> No. 12032
[x] Check out the alcoves.
>> No. 12033
I would like to see hugging againts that monster works, because in the SDM everybody just needs a little love.

ALSO: I would like to see what kind of face would I have if you accidently survive this little accident.
>> No. 12034
[ ] Right door.

Left one has a lion in it.
>> No. 12035
[X] Check out the alcoves.

If it's a catacomb these will be where the dead are buried.

Also, if I recall my limited castlevania knowledge: Watch the roof for poison worms.
>> No. 12036
[ ] Check out the alcoves. - gives you some more time to live
[ ] Right door. - Lunatic modo your death comes fast
[ ] Left door. - Easy modo with a little chance of Genuflect
>> No. 12037
New Thread please.
>> No. 12038
[ ] Check out the alcoves.
>> No. 12039
[x] Check out the alcoves.
>> No. 12040
Writing now and new thread is on it's way.
>> No. 12042
We're not letting this bitch get away with it this time. We're gonna fucking tell Remilia if we make it out.
>> No. 12043
>>12042
>We're gonna fucking tell Remilia if we make it out.

"REMI, YOUR HANDICAPPED MAID IS BEING MEAN TO ME! BAAAWWWWW!!"

GROW SOME BALLS! Her cause IS noble, BUT WE'RE GOING TO KILL THAT BITCH IF IT'S THE LAST THING WE DO!! AND IT VERY WELL MAY BE!
>> No. 12044
Noble? It's just retarded. Ignorant bitch can fuck off.

Also if we kill her we'll get in trouble with Remi. We'd be the bad guys in that case.
>> No. 12045
>>12043

What we need to do is ask Sakuya if she's going to pull this shit again if Belmonymous lives. If she hints she may do something like this again, a beating will be handed out.
>> No. 12046
>>12043
No it isn't. She supports stagnation and misery, she's fucking wrong. She THINKS it's noble, but she's just deluding herself.
>> No. 12047
>>12045
What makes you think she'd tell the truth?
Sakuya gets no more chances. Enough is enough.
>> No. 12048
Just take away her watch and kick her out. Make her get a job in the human village or something.
>> No. 12050
New thread is go, F5 stop!
>> No. 12051
>>12043
This man is right.
If we survive this hell that Sakuya let us walk into, we will slap that bitch around so long until she is before our feet and begs for mercy.
Enough Gentleman, now its time to be a MAN for a change.
>> No. 12083
>>12048
>Just take away her watch and kick her out.

The theme from 'Branded' is now playing in your head, manually.
>> No. 12475
I have the urge t vote write-ins [ ] Kick Sakuya in the face.
But damn, slowpoke me.