[Return]
Archived Thread

File 12127796588.jpg - (56.02KB , 500x500 , 8c849e85109a6017e15bb63450886144.jpg ) [iqdb]
11291 No. 11291
You head back upstairs to Remilia's room as quick as you can, figuring she wants to get going as soon as possible. She's not in her room but you grab your little pile of stuff and your whip, putting everything back in its rightful place.

Then you see the letter, crumpled up in a ball. You pick it up and open it out. It's exactly as Yukari said, an explanation followed by a curt warning. It doesn't sound like the voice of the Yukari you met yesterday. You smile and then tear it in two, then four, then eight. You head to the bathroom, scatter the pieces into the toilet and flush them away. No more of that, no more pointless conflict.
"What are you doing?" Flandre's voice comes from behind you. She's standing in the bathroom doorway, fully dressed this time.
You smile and walk over to her, still feeling elated.
"Morning Flan. I was just getting rid of something." You say, patting her head.
"But you're supposed to shut the door when you use the toilet!" She says, looking indignant. You decide not the explain the details.
"Oh course, Flan." You say. "I promise not to forget again."
She smiles and nods, then looks up in surprise.
"Oh!" She says. "Good morning!" She throws her arms around you and hugs you round the middle. You give her a quick hug back.
"Flan, do you know where your sister is?" You ask. "I think she's in a hurry to leave."
"Leave where?" Flandre asks.
"To see Sakuya."
"Oh! ... Where's Sakuya? Why isn't she here?"

Ah.

[ ] Make something up.
[ ] Tell Flandre the truth, but soften your words for her. Tell her Sakuya is fine now.
[ ] Say something blunt.

>> No. 11292
[ ] Tell Flandre the truth, but soften your words for her. Tell her Sakuya is fine now.
>> No. 11293
[X] Make something up.
>> No. 11295
[ ] Tell Flandre the truth, but soften your words for her. Tell her Sakuya is fine now.

I don't think it'd be so wrong to say that there was a big accident and she got hurt, but she's fine.

Withholding the truth is not the same as lying!
>> No. 11296
[ ] Tell Flandre the truth, but soften your words for her. Tell her Sakuya is fine now.
>> No. 11297
>soften your words for her
Sakuya made an ouchie!
>> No. 11298
[X] Tell Flandre the truth, but soften your words for her. Tell her Sakuya is fine now.
[X] Ask her if she wants to come along and see Sakuya.

Oh Flan, you deserve to know.
>> No. 11300
deleted
>>11294

>>11298
This!

[X] Tell Flandre the truth, but soften your words for her. Tell her Sakuya is fine now.
[X] Ask her if she wants to come along and see Sakuya.
>> No. 11302
[X] Tell Flandre the truth, but soften your words for her. Tell her Sakuya is fine now.
[X] Ask her if she wants to come along and see Sakuya.
>> No. 11303
[ ] Tell Flandre the whole truth, but tell her Sakuya is fine now.

She was there, she saw Remilia waste a Fairy, she smelt and saw the blood (on us, rather). I think it's safe to say that Sakuya may have gotten injured during the situation. If she questions further, feign ignorance, but what's done is done.
>> No. 11304
[x] Tell Flandre the truth, but soften your words for her. Tell her Sakuya is fine now.

I dunno if this is the best idea, after I heard her yamming about her past..
>> No. 11305
[X] Tell Flandre the truth, but soften your words for her. Tell her Sakuya is fine now.

I really don't want Flandre to come.
>> No. 11306
[x] Tell Flandre the truth, but soften your words for her. Tell her Sakuya is fine now.
>> No. 11307
[X] Tell Flandre the truth, but soften your words for her. Tell her Sakuya is fine now.
>> No. 11308
[X] Tell Flandre the truth, but soften your words for her. Tell her Sakuya is fine now.
[X] Ask her if she wants to come along and see Sakuya.

Don't just tell her Sakuya is fine, show her!
>> No. 11309
Show her? What? ... SEX EMD!

How can you leave Flandre behind?? You heartless!
>> No. 11310
>>11305
>I really don't want Flandre to come.
>don't want Flandre to come.
>Flandre to come.
you know you want her to come, if you know what i mean...
>> No. 11312
[X] Tell Flandre the truth, but soften your words for her. Tell her Sakuya is fine now.
[X] Ask her if she wants to come along and see Sakuya.

we should at least bring her or let remilia go ahead and you stay behind with flan
>> No. 11313
[x] Tell Flandre the truth, but soften your words for her. Tell her Sakuya is fine now.
[x] Ask her if she wants to come along and see Sakuya.

I trust our little sister enough to let her come along! Sakuya's important to her, so she has a right to be there.
>> No. 11314
>>11309
You know, whenever I read your posts, I get the mental image of a QUALITY, Downs Syndrome faced Sakuya yelling at the top of her lungs while waving her arms wildly. I hope I'm not the only one.
>> No. 11315
>>11310
Of course she can come! She can play with Tewi, while we are inside.

ALSO: Tewi the mean rabbit, probably would piss Flandre off, a chance of BAD END! Flandre kills Tewi, but her Smaug shoot will be a little overpowered, and she destroys the word..
>> No. 11316
[x] Tell Flandre the truth, but soften your words for her. Tell her Sakuya is fine now.
There's no telling what kind of state Sakuya will be in when we see her. I'm not too keen on Flandre joining us.
>> No. 11317
>>11314
This is fucking brilliant.

Also, writing.
>> No. 11318
>>11315

Inside that jumbled mess you call an idea I see a good point. If Tewi decides to prank Flandre then bad shit can only happen.
>> No. 11319
File 121278176370.png - (646.33KB , 850x782 , braceforfairybadend.png ) [iqdb]
11319
>[X] Tell Flandre the truth, but soften your words for her. Tell her Sakuya is fine now.

I can see it now...
>> No. 11320
>>11314
There are still people who does not accept the fact that SakuyaFag is just a troll.

Sorry I couldn't bare it anymore, your just a dumbass that is all, now getbacktostory!
>> No. 11321
>>11315
This is either 2/10 or 10/10. I just can't really tell which it is.
>> No. 11322
>>11314
Christ, now I'm thinking of the Looney Tunes parody of Invasion of the Body Snatchers. What have you done.
>> No. 11323
"Sakuya got hurt last night." You say. "She's fine now, Flan. She's been resting at a ... hospital."
Flandre looks up at you, uncomprehending. "What's a hospital?"
"A place where people go to get better." You say.
"But Sakuya is okay?" Flandre asks, face serious.
"Yes, she's perfectly okay now, which is why we're all going to see her."
"She should come home." Flandre says, frowning.
"Yes, of course she should, we're going to bring her home soon." You say.
Flandre smiles again. "That's good, I like Sakuya." Flandre's face falls again for a second. "I wouldn't like her to go away."
You pat Flandre on the head. "She won't go away. Do you want to come see her with us?"
Flandre smiles and nods at you. "Yes!"
"Come on then, lets go find Remilia."

You and Flandre go downstairs again, Flandre flying ahead of you, tumbling in the air to entertain herself. You check in the kitchen but Remilia isn't there either. When you pass the front door you spot Remilia walking along the path to the gate.
"Remi!" you call. Flandre halts and zips back to you, then floating outside when she sees Remilia turn around.
"Hello sister!" She barrels into Remilia and hugs her. "Lets go see Sakuya!" She says loudly. Remilia smiles and glances at you when you reach her.
"Ready?" She asks.
You nod.
There is a gust of wind and suddenly Patchouli is next to Remilia, looking exceptionally tired.
"Ah! Patchy." Remilia says. "Just on time."
"Hello Patchy!" Flandre yells happily.
Patchouli doesn't reply, just smiles sleepily.
"Shall we go?" Remilia says. She holds out her hand to you.
"My way is somewhat faster." Patchouli says, stifling a yawn.

Remilia looks at her, grinning.
"Want to bet?"
Patchouli rolls her eyes. "If you so wish."
Remilia turns her grin to you. "What do you think?"

[ ] Go with Remilia.
[ ] Go with Patchouli.
>> No. 11324
SDM: LA wouldn't be the same without the Sakuya Tripfag.
Sometimes i really can't wait for his next post.
>> No. 11325
[X] Go with Patchouli.

As much as I'd rather go with Remilia, we need Patchouli time.
>> No. 11326
[X] Go with Patchouli.

She seems tired, and also, I'd like to see what kind of trick Patchouli can pull off.
>> No. 11327
[X] Demand that you all go together.
>> No. 11328
[x] Go with Remilia.
Patchouli's just going to wind-warp. We won't really get a chance to talk with her. Also, she's tired because she's been banging Alice all night.
>> No. 11329
[ ] Go with Remilia for the win.
[ ] Go with Patchouli for traveling.

the whiplash we'd get from Remi's sudden and massive acceleration would snap our neck.
>> No. 11330
[X] Demand that you all go together.

Sounds good.
>> No. 11331
[X] Go with Patchouli.

Let's slow down Patchy, you must help the Mistress, with embrassing questions like:
"How are Miss Alice?"
"What did you do in your room?"
etc
>> No. 11332
[x] Go with Patchouli.

I want to try teleporting. Gives Remi and Flan some more alone time, too.
>> No. 11333
[X] Demand that you all go together.

Why would you ruin this little race between two old friends??

ALSO: I saw my mistake in my earlier post, don't bother with it..
>> No. 11334
>>11331
Am I reading that right? The tripfag actually has a decent idea.

[x] Go with Patchouli.

Sabotage time!
>> No. 11335
[X] Go with Remilia.

Patchy's exhausted anyway. Plus, I want to race her with Remi.
>> No. 11336
[ ] Go with Patchouli.

Slow her down as much as possible!
>> No. 11337
[X] Go with Remilia.

She kept the wind from bothering us too much last time, so I'm sure she could keep us safe from the acceleration and deceleration. She wouldn't do anything to hurt us, anyway. And, you know, we love her.

Let Patch conserve her strength for her next night with Alice.
>> No. 11338
[x] Go with Remilia.
[x] Go with Patchouli.
>> No. 11339
[x] Go with Remilia.
>> No. 11340
Hmm... Flandre, Remilia, and Patchouli. Would it be a bad idea to invite Meiling? Have everyone show up to see Sakuya, ya dig? Dunno if that would be touching or embarassing.
>> No. 11341
>>11340
Knowing Meiling, she's already ran back there after waking us.
>> No. 11342
>>11340
Shit, we forgot China
[X] Ask Meiling if she wants to come along and see Sakuya.
>> No. 11343
>>11340
Oh damn, I figured she had already gone, but maybe she just got the message.
[x] Ask about Meiling
>> No. 11344
Writing now.
>> No. 11345
>>11340
>>11342
>>11343

She already went to see her and came back; she may have gone back to Eientei or not, but probably she's at the gate. Remi maybe wants her to stay back.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love it if she came along, but she kinda has to guard the place.

We'll make it up to her by picking her route next!
>> No. 11346
>We'll make it up to her by picking Koakuma next route.
>> No. 11347
File 121278569387.png - (317.57KB , 600x600 , koakumachi.png ) [iqdb]
11347
>>11345
Route reserved. Please try again later.
>> No. 11348
>>We'll make it up to her by picking 17 Bad Ends before the next route.
>> No. 11349
>>11347
sorry, meiling
>> No. 11350
"Wouldn't Patchouli's teleporting be faster?" You ask.
Remilia just keeps grinning. "Oh?"
You nod, not quite sure of yourself. "Yeah. Right Patchouli?" You ask.
Patchouli shrugs.
Ah.
"Come on Flandre!" Remilia grabs Flandre's hand and starts running. Flandre laughs and they both hurl themselves upwards, into the air, before you can change your mind.
Remilia turns back to you and waves, laughing. "See you there!" She shouts. "Loser pays a penalty!"
You turn to Patchouli, who raises her eyebrows at you. "Looks like you have a misplaced faith in me." She says, yawning again.
"You're not actually faster than Remilia, are you?" You ask, stomach sinking. What on earth is Remilia going to make you do if you lose?
Patchouli shrugs again, looking uninterested. "I can be, if I can be bothered."
"Then ... can you be bothered now? Please?" You ask. You look up to where Flandre and Remilia were a moment ago. They've already become little dots in the sky.
"Maybe I can." She closes her eyes and raises both her hands.

"Brace yourself."

The next thing you know is only a wall of white noise, extending in all directions. There is no air in your lungs, no food in your belly, no moisture in your eyeballs and no clothes on your body. Then the hellish impression vanishes as fast as it came and you snap back to reality. You're sitting down, must have fallen reflexively during the teleport. For a moment you take in the sight of bamboo stalks in front of you, leading off into the gloom of the forest. Patchouli is hanging in the air beside you, looking down.
"I think you should perhaps get off the rabbit." She says.
You look down in surprise at the ground beneath you. This explains why it was so bumpy, you think as you scramble off.
"Sorry! Sorry, I didn't mean to!" You say, extending your hand to help the rabbit up.
"Shut up you giant oaf!" She says, dusting herself off, ignoring your hand. "Ugh." She feels her side with the tips of her fingers. "I think you've bruised my kidneys."

She glares at you in anger as it dawns on you.
"Sorry Tewi." You say.
She sticks her tongue out at you in response. You notice that Patchouli has already started to float away.

[ ] Follow Patchouli.
[ ] Apologize to Tewi some more.
[ ] Give Tewi a hug.
[ ] Ruffle Tewi's hair.
[ ] Stick your tongue out right back at her.
>> No. 11351
File 121278591926.jpg - (184.00KB , 880x980 , 1210056012803.jpg ) [iqdb]
11351
>>11346>>11347
>> No. 11352
[X] Follow Patchouli.
[X] Apologize to Tewi some more as you leave.
[X] But not before you stick your tongue out right back at her.
>> No. 11353
[ ] Stick your tongue out right back at her.
[ ] Follow Patchouli.

Wait, how do we know Tewi's name?
>> No. 11354
[x] Apologize to Tewi some more.
[x] Follow Patchouli.
>> No. 11355
>>11353

Do remember, we were an outsider before this, and we opened the story playing Touhou, so...
>> No. 11356
How did we know Tewi's name?
>> No. 11357
[X] Follow Patchouli.
[X] stick your tongue out right back at her.
>> No. 11358
[x] Apologize to Tewi some more.
[x] Follow Patchouli.
>> No. 11359
[x] Stick your tongue out right back at her.
tewi will show us a shortcut and we'll arrive first.
>> No. 11360
>>11355
Oh, right.
>> No. 11361
[ ] Give Tewi a hug.
[ ] Ruffle Tewi's hair.
Why not?
>> No. 11362
[X] Stick your tongue out right back at her.
[X] Ruffle Tewi's hair.
[X] Follow Patchouli.
>> No. 11363
[X] Apologize to Tewi some more.
[X] Follow Patchouli.

We're not here to make enemies.
>> No. 11364
[ ] Stick your tongue out right back at her.
[ ] Follow Patchouli.
>> No. 11365
[X] Follow Patchouli.
[X] Stick your tongue out right back at her.
In reverse order.
>> No. 11366
Writing now.
>> No. 11367
File 121278943412.jpg - (120.87KB , 652x765 , 2ad251349da7147559abdb1e47ed63ad.jpg ) [iqdb]
11367
You glance at Patchouli, making sure she's not moving out of sight between the bamboo shoots. Then you turn back to Tewi and stick your tongue out at her.
She makes a frustrated grunt at you, bottom lip curling. Then she stamps her foot and turns, vanishing between the bamboo stalks before you can say another word. You hear her quick little footsteps racing into the distance. Oh well, can't please everyone. You turn and follow Patchouli, she glances at you with an amused smile.
"I hope you didn't aggravate the rabbit." She says. "They can be surprisingly aggressive when they want to be, in their own retarded way."
You frown, thinking. Making Tewi angry? Probably not the best course of action. She might not fly into a rage or do you serious bodily harm like the people you've spent the last few days with, but she very well might glue you to the inside of a cow or steal all your clothes and leave them at the bottom of the lake. You make a mental note to apologize if you see her again.

After barely a minute of following Patchouli, you come to a break in the bamboo stalks.
"Looks like I was thrown a little off." Patchouli says.
You swear that you're looking at the Scarlet Devil Mansion's Japanese counterpart. Eientei is more of a collection of buildings than one single edifice. There are sections with wall and sections without. Low buildings and tall ones, all in a refined-seeming Japanese style, but distinctly different to the Hakurei Shrine buildings. These seem maintained with a far greater care, but also somehow lived-in. Maybe it's the rabbits scurrying all over the place that give that impression. You struggle to think of them as 'rabbits' exactly, seeing as they're basically the same race as Tewi, just less talkative and rather more skittish and shy. They look up with wide eyes as you and Patchouli pass by them, some of them jumping behind others and squeaking at each other. Patchouli shoos two of them away in front of one of the two largest buildings.
"This is the clinic." She says, floating up the steps. You walk up beside her and slide the door open.
Inside is a large Japanese-style room. The first, and only thing, filling your vision is Remilia's grinning face.
"I got here first! Ha!" She says in triumph.
Patchouli just floats past her. You catch a glimpse of a rabbit sitting at desk at the other end of the room before Remilia speaks to you again.
"We were waiting for you, but Flandre ran off." She says.

[ ] Go find Flandre.
[ ] Assure Remilia that Flandre will be fine, go see Sakuya.
[ ] Ask her what your penalty will be.
>> No. 11368
File 121278965693.jpg - (31.14KB , 310x335 , 121191461811.jpg ) [iqdb]
11368
[ ] Assure Remilia that Flandre wouldn't be fine, go see Sakuya; after finding her.

Only EX level boss is Kaguya, but she is a NEET.So yea.
>> No. 11369
>You frown, thinking. Making Tewi angry? Probably not the best course of action.

Anon always makes bad decisions. Good thing HY is so bold in telling him he's retarded.

[x] Go find Flandre.
>> No. 11370
[ ] Ask her what your penalty will be.
[ ] Go find Flandre.
Adventure Time in Eientei, fuck yes!
>> No. 11371
[X] Assure Remilia that Flandre will be fine, go see Sakuya.
[X] Ask her what your penalty will be.
[X] "Unless of course you would prefer my punishment to be something more... private."
>> No. 11372
>bottom of the lake.
I cringed.
>> No. 11373
[X] Go find Flandre.
Flan wanted to see Sakuya, too.
>> No. 11374
[X] Assure Remilia that Flandre will be fine, go see Sakuya.
>> No. 11375
[X] Go find Flandre together.
[X] Talk about other important subjects while searching (such as your punishment).
>> No. 11376
[ ] Go find Flandre.
Tewi revenge time.
>> No. 11377
[x] Go find Flandre.

Need the all the SDM folks together.
>> No. 11378
The first, and only thing, filling your vision is Remilia's grinning face.

REMILIA FLIES AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT!!?? FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

[ ] Ask her what your penalty will be.
WHILE YOU
[ ] Assure Remilia that Flandre will be fine, go see Sakuya.
>> No. 11379
[x] Go find Flandre.

Maybe she's petting Reisen's ears.
>> No. 11380
[x] Go find Flandre.
Wants to see Sakuya and then runs off instead. More ADHD than /eientei/ anon.
>> No. 11381
Writing now.
>> No. 11382
>>11380
That's what so cute about her! If she ends up focusing on any-ohh, a plastic bag!
>> No. 11383
Oh no the end of the word! Tewi you little bitch, if I must use that damned clock, because your mean, I will play with Smaug imitator Flan-chan.
You will be Bilbo Baggins and I will be the treasure. But remember this is not the book..
It is HY's reality!
>> No. 11384
>>11382
It's cute now, but in 50 years it's only annoying.
>> No. 11385
>>11383
lol what?
>> No. 11386
>>11379

HNNNNNNNGGGGGGG
>> No. 11387
File 121279160998.jpg - (41.79KB , 640x480 , flansmile.jpg ) [iqdb]
11387
>>11384
495 years more says you're wrong
>> No. 11388
>>11383

HNNNNNNNGGGGGGG
>> No. 11389
>>11379
>Maybe she's balancing pancakes on Reisen's hat
fix'd

>>11387
I don't get what you're hnnnnnnnnnngh
>> No. 11390
HY, QUICK! POST BEFORE ALL THE READERS DIE FROM FLAN MOHHHHHHHHNNNNNNGGGGGG!!
>> No. 11391
>>11389
Clueless Sakuya tripfag is fucking moé
>> No. 11392
"You want me to go find her?" You ask Remilia.
She nods. "Yes, I would ... I'd like her to see Sakuya as well." She says.
"Okay." You say. "Where did she run off?"
Remilia just points through the door. "Straight through there, only a minute ago. I told her not to go far. I'll go see Sakuya, but we'll wait for you."
You nod and turn around, going back through the door.
"Thanks!" Remilia says behind you. A rabbit waiting at the side of the door stifles a scream as you step past her. You try to ignore it. Then you have a brainwave. You can probably find Flandre in minutes.

You turn to the rabbit and you swear she nearly faints.
"Hello." You say.
"Argh!" She really does scream this time, scampering off as fast as she can. Some other rabbits look up at you with wide eyes, tensed to spring away.
Oh well, so much for asking them anything.

You trudge through Eientei, making a slow circuit of the buildings, looking for either Flandre herself or rabbits who have plain passed out from fear. You see neither, slightly disappointed. You decide to narrow your search by only checking buildings that look like they've been entered very recently. Two of them have open doors. One is a low building with the sound of splashing water coming from inside. The other is the other large central building, with many floors and windows.

[ ] Low building.
[ ] Central building.
[ ] Give up.
[ ] Try asking the rabbits again.
>> No. 11393
[x] Low building.
>> No. 11394
[X] Try asking the rabbits again.
[X] Low building.
We don't find anything:
[X] Give up.
>> No. 11395
[x] Call out for Tewi
>> No. 11396
[ ] Try asking the rabbits again.
[ ] Central building.

Terror flee rabbits = FUN + Making it harder for Tewi to convince them to screw with us.
>> No. 11397
[x] Call out for Tewi

An appropriate write-in.
>> No. 11398
[X] Call out for Tewi.
>> No. 11399
[x] Central building.

Got a feeling lovely udonge is here.
>> No. 11400
[X] Call out for Tewi.
Suddenly Ninja Rabbits!
>> No. 11401
[ ] Whichever building's on fire/charred to bits
>> No. 11402
>>11399
>You catch a glimpse of a rabbit sitting at desk at the other end of the room

There's only one rabbit important enough to get a desk job in an Eientei clinic...
>> No. 11403
[X] Try asking the rabbits again.
>> No. 11404
[x] Central building.
>> No. 11405
[x] Low building.
>> No. 11406
[ ] Central building.
Vampires, flowing water, etc.
>> No. 11407
[x] Call out for Flandre
Why hasn't this been suggested yet?
>> No. 11408
>>11400

awesome.jpeg

[x] central building
>> No. 11409
>>11402
Good point.
>> No. 11410
[X] Low building.

Flan's used to the basement, right?
>> No. 11411
>>11410

If that were the case, Wouldn't she want to be someplace new?
>> No. 11412
>>11406
>Vampires, flowing water, etc.
All the more reason to check she's NOT there.
>> No. 11413
Writing now.
>> No. 11414
You walk over to the central building. The low building looks too much like some kind of bathhouse actually. Walking in on half-a-dozen rabbits washing themselves may be enough to give them all heart attacks, so you're glad you didn't carelessly peek inside.

"Flandre?" You call through the open door of the central building. The corridors inside look a little dark. There is no reply. You step over the threshold and walk a way in. There are less rabbits in here but they're just as easily scared. You have the urge to jump out from behind every corner you can, shouting 'boo!' Just to see what happens. You wonder if Flandre is terrorizing them somewhere.

Wandering through Eientei, you see doors leading off all over the place. Voices from some of the rooms and rabbits popping in and out of sight. None of the voices you hear are Flandre though, you're sure of that. Then, just as you pass in front of an open doorway, there is a terrified shriek and a disheveled looking rabbit comes tumbling out in front of you. She lands heavily on the ground and tries to roll to the side, but just bumps against your legs. She looks up slowly. You notice this rabbit is somehow larger than the others, on a normal human scale. Something is different about her ears as well, but you can't put your finger on it in the short space of time before she makes eye contact with you and screams again.
"Bloody hell, calm down!" You say, a little too harshly. These rabbits are starting to piss you off.
She takes a deep breath and shuts her eyes.
"S-sorry." She says, seemingly much more composed now. She picks herself up and straightens her skirt.
Oh, wait, it's Reisen. She holds her hand out to you.
"Reisen Udongein Inaba." She says. "Pleased to meet you."
You shake her hand and quickly tell her your name, before poking your head around the door to see what make her fall. She looks away, blushing.

Inside are ... oh no, this is not good. Tewi is standing with her hands on her hips, grinning an evil grin. Flandre is sitting on the floor, looking up at her in wonder.
"And that." Tewi says to Flandre. "Is how it's done."

[ ] Grab Flandre, leave now.
[ ] Ask what just happened.
[ ] Ask Tewi if you can join in with harassing Reisen.
[ ] Tell Tewi off for teaching Flandre bad things.
[ ] Apologize to Tewi for earlier.
>> No. 11415
[X] Ask what just happened.
[X] Tell Tewi off for teaching Flandre bad things.
[X] Apologize to Tewi for earlier.
>> No. 11416
[x] "And that is why everyone speaks badly about Tewi when she's out of earshot."
>> No. 11418
[X] Tell Tewi off for teaching Flandre bad things.
[X] But apologize to Tewi for earlier.
[X] Grab Flandre, leave now.

Gotta run. There's a maid to visit!
>> No. 11419
[X] Ask what just happened.
[X] Tell Tewi off for teaching Flandre bad things.
[X] Apologize to Tewi for earlier.
>> No. 11420
[ ] Ask what just happened.
[ ] Apologize to Tewi for earlier.
>> No. 11421
[x] Ask what just happened.
[x] Grab Reisen, leave now.
>> No. 11422
[x] "And that is why everyone hates Tewi, Flandre. Never follow her example."

Teach her a lesson, Belmonamous!
>> No. 11423
[ ] Ask what just happened.
[ ] Apologize to Tewi for earlier.
[ ] Tell Flandre we need to go visit Sakuya.
>> No. 11424
[x] Tell Tewi off for teaching Flandre bad things.
[x] Apologize to Tewi for earlier.

Goddammit, Tewi! Our Flandre will grow up to be an elegant lady and I will not have you ruining all that!
>> No. 11425
Tewi teaching things to the impressionable harbinger of the Moepocalypse?

No good can come of this.
>> No. 11426
[X] Ask what just happened.
[X] Tell Tewi off for teaching Flandre bad things.
[X] Apologize to Tewi for earlier.
>> No. 11427
[X] Tell Tewi off for teaching Flandre bad things.
[X] But apologize to Tewi for earlier.
[X] Grab Flandre, leave now.
>> No. 11428
>>11426
[X] Ask what just happened.
[X] Tell Tewi off for teaching Flandre bad things.
[X] Apologize to Tewi for earlier.
>> No. 11429
>>11421
I like the way you think and wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
[x] Grab Reisen, leave now.
>> No. 11430
[x] Apologize to Tewi for earlier.
[x] Ask what just happened.
>> No. 11431
Writing now.
>> No. 11432
"Hi Tewi." You say.
"Humph!" She turns her nose up at you and folds her arms. Flandre looks up and sees you.
"Hello!" She runs over to you and hugs you around the middle. "We won the race!" She says excitedly.
Tewi looks on with contempt. "I thought you were cool, Flandre. You like him?" She says.
Flandre looks back, frowning. "What?"
"Tewi." You say before something dangerous starts. "I want to apologize properly for earlier. I didn't mean to sit on you and I was rude afterwards. I am sorry." You bow your head politely.

Tewi laughs at you.
"What?" You ask her.
"You sat on her?" Flandre asks, confused.
Reisen bends down to Flandre's height, smiling sweetly. "Hey, Flan." She says.
Flan? You think.
"Yes?" Flandre says.
"Why don't we go see your Maid now?" Reisen asks. "I'm sure everyone is waiting for you."
Reisen looks up at you and winks at you. You nod a silent thanks back at her.
"Yeah!" Says Flandre. "Let's go." She tugs on your arm.
"I'll be along in a moment Flandre. I have something else to talk to Tewi about."
"Okay." Flandre says, letting go of you and taking Reisen's offered hand instead. "See you in a minute!" She waves at you as her and Reisen walk off down the corridor.

You look back at Tewi. She raises an eyebrow and taps her foot, waiting for you to speak.
"What were you doing to Reisen anyway?" You ask, trying not to sound too confrontational.
"Flipping her skirt." Tewi says with a nasty grin.
"Ah." You say.
"What? Afraid I'm corrupting your little ... what was her name? Flan?"
You nod. "Flandre. Flandre Scarlet, actually." You say, voice hardening. "I would thank you not to teach her anything else you know. She's more fragile than she looks."
"Scarlet?" Tewi asks.
"Yes." You say. "As in Remilia Scarlet."
"Oh." Tewi says. "Shit." She looks disappointed. "Oh well."
She looks back up at you and points at your face. "You're still a prat. Go away."

[ ] Leave, see Sakuya.
[ ] Ruffle Tewi's hair.
[ ] Try to give Tewi a hug.
[ ] Tell Tewi she doesn't have to be so nasty.
>> No. 11433
[ ] Leave, see Sakuya.
[ ] Ruffle Tewi's hair.
>> No. 11434
[ ] Ruffle Tewi's hair.
>> No. 11435
[x] Tell Tewi to take it easy.
[x] Leave, see Sakuya.
>> No. 11436
[x] Ruffle Tewi's hair.
Now is the opportune moment
>> No. 11437
[x] Leave, see Sakuya.

Less rabbitch more maid!
>> No. 11438
[x] Tell Tewi to take it easy.
[x] Leave, see Sakuya.
>> No. 11439
>>11432
[X] Leave, see Sakuya.

Leave the bitch alone, we came to see the bitch that's not a bitch anymore.
>> No. 11440
[x] Ruffle Tewi's hair.

Then before she has time to react...

[x] Leave, see Sakuya.
>> No. 11441
[X] Ruffle Tewi's hair.

Just to piss her off.
>> No. 11442
[x] Tell Tewi she doesn't have to be so nasty.
[x] Leave, see Sakuya.
>> No. 11443
[x] Tell Tewi to take it easy.
[X] Ruffle Tewi's hair.
[x] Leave, see Sakuya.
>> No. 11444
[x] Leave, see Sakuya.
>> No. 11445
>>11443
[X] Make sweet love to Tewi.
>> No. 11446
[X] Tell Tewi she doesn't have to be so nasty.
[X] Leave, see Sakuya.
Tempting as ruffle is, it would honestly just make things worse.
>> No. 11447
[x] Tell Tewi to take it easy.
[X] Ruffle Tewi's hair.
[x] Leave, see Sakuya.
>> No. 11448
[x] Leave, see Sakuya.
[x] Tell Tewi she doesn't have to be so nasty.
>> No. 11449
Writing now.

Also, hands up if you're reading this and you're Indonesian. I'm just curious.
>> No. 11450
>>11449
You want to know where every one of us is from?
>> No. 11451
>>11450
Google "Belmonymous" and see what you get.
>> No. 11452
>>11449

Hands down.
>> No. 11453
>>11451

Is it okay to feel a tad irritated? Because I'm feeling irritated.
>> No. 11454
File 121280150656.jpg - (40.34KB , 698x680 , RAGErena.jpg ) [iqdb]
11454
>>11451
....well, I guess Touhou fans are worldwide. Still, RAAAAAAGGGGGGGGEEEEEE!!!!!
>> No. 11455
>>11451

lol
>> No. 11456
"I will go away." You say. "I have things to do."
"Good." Tewi says.
"But first." You close the space between you and Tewi in a single step.
"W-what are you doing?!" She flinches back as you reach up. Your hand makes contact with her hair and she just freezes, staring at you with a mixture of indignation and surprise.
You run your fingers lightly through her hair, ruffling it up.
"Come on Tewi, just take it easy." You say. Now you think about it, the little rabbit is pretty cute. She doesn't need to be so nasty all the time.

"Uh." Tewi is just looking down, shoulders slumped. She puffs her cheeks out and doesn't move while you continue ruffling her hair for a moment.
You finish by patting her head. She doesn't say anything.
"See you later. Again, sorry about earlier." You say as you head to the door.
"T-ta-" She starts behind you.
"Sorry?" You turn around.
"T-take it easy yourself." She says with a little nod, looking away.
You laugh, not quite sure if that was an insult or an honest return of your compassion. You smile at her and head back outside.

Back at the clinic building you find Reisen talking to the rabbit sitting at the desk. No one else is in the room.
"Hi Reisen." You say. "Where is everyone?"
She points behind the desk, to a door set in the wall. "Through there." She nods at you and smiles.
"Don't be too hard on Tewi." She says. "She can very sweet sometimes."
You laugh. "I wasn't hard on her, don't worry."
Through the door behind the desk you find a short corridor. There are doors leading off along the wall. From the last one there is the sound of voices. Remilia, Flandre, Meiling, Patchouli and ... you can't hear Sakuya from this distance. There's somebody leaning against the wall outside the room, looking in through the door sheepishly. As you draw closer you get a better look at her, then she glances at you but quickly looks away again.

It's Youmu. She looks quite sad.

[ ] Ignore Youmu, go see Sakuya.
[ ] Ask Youmu what she's doing here.
>> No. 11457
[x] Ask Youmu what she's doing here.
>> No. 11458
[x] Ask Youmu what she's doing here.

Sup halfy.
>> No. 11459
[ ] Ask Youmu what she's doing here.

"Are you a friend of Sakuya as well?"
>> No. 11460
>>11454

If you google touhouproject.com you'll actually find we have a Russian user as well.
>> No. 11461
[ ] Ask Youmu what she's doing here.
>> No. 11462
[X] Ask Youmu what she's doing here.
>> No. 11463
[x] Ask Youmu what she's doing here.
Holy shit, did Sakuya die or something?
>> No. 11464
File 121280233331.png - (130.94KB , 512x512 , Youmu_00439.png ) [iqdb]
11464
[x] Ask Youmu what she's doing here.
>> No. 11465
[x] Ask Youmu what she's doing here.
>> No. 11466
>>11463
more likely,
ONEE-SAMA!!!!!!
>> No. 11467
File 12128026004.jpg - (70.55KB , 509x800 , youmusakuyahug.jpg ) [iqdb]
11467
>>11464

[ x ] Ask Youmu what she's doing here.

98% OF GENSOKYO IS GAY.
>> No. 11468
>>11467
Fangirl Youmu? DO WANT!
Sakuya is such a pimp, so China is not enough for her, she needs Youmu now too?
>> No. 11469
[x] Ask Youmu what she's doing here.
>> No. 11470
Belmonymous is a mixture of things. Vampire hunters, forgotten techniques, anonymous, and even a little Castlevania. He truly is...

A miserable pile of secrets.
>> No. 11471
>>11470

He's living the life most Anons wish they had.
>> No. 11472
>>11470
I thought that was clear? Yukari did tell us this last night.
I wonder why Belmonamous took this so easy.
>> No. 11473
<Ataisai> Hey, HY
<Ataisai> I had a revelation.
<Ataisai> perhaps it was a pun that was intended to go deep beneath Anon's radar. If so, I commend you.
<HY> And what was it?
<Ataisai> >"The rest of the 'Vampire Hunter' got cobbled together from bits and pieces left lying around, I think there's even some fiction in there."
<Ataisai> So
<Ataisai> Let me get this straight.
<Ataisai> Belmonymous is pieced together from a number of assorted hidden techniques, mysterious objects, and lost skills. And of course, from 1 useless, bored Anonymous as well
<Ataisai> Meaning
<Ataisai> Belmonymous really IS
<Ataisai> A miserable pile of secrets
<HY> YES!
<HY> OH YES
<Kapow> oh man
<HY> SOMEONE GOT IT
<TheNineBall> FFFFFFFFFFFFFF
<Vodoka> FUCK.
<Pygmalion> HOLY FUUUUUUUUUCK
>> No. 11474
>>11473

Oh. OH! HOLY FUCKING SHIT!
>> No. 11475
>>11473
Yes i know, but one thing i don't get is if she had Belmonamous one year or longer in some kind of limbo, cause he didn't appear at the right time.
>> No. 11476
>>11470
>>11471
>He's living the life most Anons wish they had.
Doesn't sound all that miserable to me.
>> No. 11477
>>11471
>>11475
If you did not experience bricks, you need to get the hell out.
>> No. 11478
>>11475
I think it just took a while to gather the equipment and skills. Once those were ready, it upgraded Anon to "Vampire Hunter" and sent him to the mansion right away.
>> No. 11479
>>11478
So Yukari messed up.
>> No. 11480
>>11473

Interesting discovery but sage for faggotry.
><TheNineBall>
>> No. 11481
>>11476
His secrets are miserable.
But he is not.
>> No. 11482
>>11481
That would be a pile of miserable secrets.
lrn2english
>> No. 11483
>>11473
But enough mIRCchat, have at you!
>> No. 11484
Pushing through the wall of sleep is not making the next section work. Sleep time now.

Back tomorrow!
>> No. 11485
>>11484
I SAID HAVE AT YOU!! YOU MISERABLE...sigh...

G'nite.
>> No. 11486
>>11480
That's the guy who writes Border Crossing, so yeah.
>> No. 11487
>>11486

Am I supposed to care? Faggotry is faggotry.
>> No. 11488
>>11487
Indeed, Border Crossing is the worst LA on this Board.
I don't go to /border/ so if other people enjoy it, it's fine too.
>> No. 11489
>>11487

One final sage for the night. Quit being a faggot and get back on topic.
>> No. 11490
File 121280587188.jpg - (79.52KB , 367x513 , Tewi nervous.jpg ) [iqdb]
11490
[x] Ask Youmu what she's doing here.

>She puffs her cheeks out and doesn't move while you continue ruffling her hair for a moment.
HNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG
>> No. 11491
>>11487
>>11489
Now now Guys, stop this faggotry in HY's Threads.
This board is big enough for everyone, we know IRC is not a place everyone wants to go to, i can understand it.
>> No. 11492
Late, but sage for Fangirl Youmu.

Youmu is better than that.

Sakuya isn't worth Youmu.
>> No. 11494
[] Ask Youmu.

Still ask anyway. I've seen a punishment in /eientei/ about how people ignore plot device.
>> No. 11495
File 12128140248.jpg - (156.87KB , 706x950 , 1201992487189.jpg ) [iqdb]
11495
http://www.mediafire.com/?zgfrvel50cv

Updated the RTF archive. Page count is 238, word count is 103,719. For reference, the LOTRO trilogy + The Hobbit is approximately 470,000 words. One (more than) half-way done route = 1/5 of Tolkien's collected works on Middle Earth. Stew on that.

As an aside, point out any errors in the file for future correction. Trying to interpret choices can be difficult sometimes, and I generally do this as a way to relax in the evening. This naturally entails potent cocktails being consumed, and mistakes do happen.
>> No. 11496
[X] Ask Youmu what she's doing here.

>>11451
>>11473
Magnificent.
>> No. 11497
>>11495

are you "The Guy Who Archives Threads"?
damn, we should call you Patchouli <something to do with the threads>.
>> No. 11498
>>11497

"Patchouli Guy"?
>> No. 11499
>>11498

maybe "Patchouli Archiveguy"
>> No. 11500
>>11499

I think this sounds fine for now.
>> No. 11501
>>11314
so... Sakuya, by Key.

God, it hurts.

>>11500
"Patchouli"?
Nothing wrong with vanilla.
>> No. 11502
[X] Ask Youmu what she's doing here.
>> No. 11504
File 121283329697.jpg - (164.10KB , 633x376 , Sakuya tripfag says.jpg ) [iqdb]
11504
>>11314
I see something more along the lines of this.
>> No. 11505
>>11504
Aahahaha
>> No. 11506
>>11504

oh wow
>> No. 11507
>>11504
I'd miss him if he ever disappeared.
>> No. 11508
>>11504
Sader?
>> No. 11509
Sacuya?
>> No. 11510
Sacuja?
>> No. 11511
>>11509
More like Saguya.
>> No. 11512
>>11504
The english is still too good.
>> No. 11513
File 121284430237.jpg - (56.45KB , 633x376 , saguya.jpg ) [iqdb]
11513
Saguya and Sader. A meeting that should never occur.
>> No. 11514
>>11488

I know how you feel. But don't worry, there is a new guy writing another LA there, and damn, he's good.
>> No. 11515
>>11513
That one got me! Omg, it's killing me.
>> No. 11516
File 121284593628.jpg - (90.56KB , 800x600 , saguya.jpg ) [iqdb]
11516
>> No. 11517
>>11516
This one vaguely reminds me of something by Roman Dirge. Didn't he draw some noodle guy?
>> No. 11518
>>11516
Sakuya Tripfag is so awesome, he even got his own drawing, which only the writers here get.
>> No. 11519
I said it before and I'll say it again, Sakuya tripfag is fucking moe
>> No. 11520
>>11518

So going to post this image whenever that tripfag
posts, complete with his post added into the speech bubble.
>> No. 11521
File 121285562393.jpg - (68.13KB , 600x700 , 0423179b55526905637235b8406753f7.jpg ) [iqdb]
11521
You walk up to Youmu, raising a hand in greeting. From this close you can just hear the sound of Sakuya's voice, speaking with Meiling.
"Hello." You say to Youmu.
She turns an uninterested gaze to you. "Yes? What do you-" Then she pauses, eyes going wide and face freezing. She gulps.
"You're him." She says.
"What?" You ask.
Her face seems to bunch up for a moment, as if she's struggling with something. Then, without warning, she puts her hands by her sides and bows low in front of you.
"Thank you. I am in your debt." She straightens back up, face impassive again, holding out a hand for you to shake.
"This is your custom, no?" She asks when you hesitate.
"Ah, yes." You say, taking her hand.
"Youmu Konpaku." She says. "I already know your name, Izayoi spoke of you."

She releases your hand again.
"Ah ... er, good things, I hope?" You say, not quite sure to act around Youmu. She gives off an aura like cold steel, but with a hint of something else in her eyes. Her delicate manner of dress is more than slightly at odds with the impression of highly coiled tension evident in her expression and how she holds herself. The pair of swords hanging at her waist only serve to further the contrast.
She nods to you. "Yes. She is aware of what you did for her." Youmu says.
You can't help but feel bashful. "I did only what anyone would do." You say.
Youmu inclines her head at you slightly. "You are wrong." She says. "You have my eternal gratitude."
She motions past you. "I must return home now." She says. "I hope we will meet again."

[ ] Say goodbye.
[ ] Ask her why Sakuya is important to her.
>> No. 11522
[X] Grab her by the shoulders and shove her into the room with you.
So moe!
>> No. 11523
[ ] Ask her why Sakuya is important to her.

Plot, blood, unlimited, etc.
>> No. 11524
>>11521

[ x ] Say goodbye.


[ ] Ask her why Sakuya is important to her.
That can be found out during the Sakuya route.

>>11516

Haha. Oh wow. Makes me wonder how other the tripfags would be imagined.

>>11512
That Sakuya tripfag admit he was a F.O.B english speaker though.
>> No. 11525
[X] Say goodbye.
[X] Ask her what her relationship to Sakuya is

>Ask her why Sakuya is important to her.

I don't like the way that is worded
>> No. 11526
[x] Say goodbye.

Go see the maid already, can't wait to ask about her health, and pads~
>> No. 11527
[X] Grab her by the shoulders and shove her into the room with you.
>> No. 11528
[x] Ask her what her relationship to Sakuya is

She didn't even tell us anything besides her name.
>> No. 11529
>>11525
Yeah, replacing it with '[ ] Ask her what her relationship to Sakuya is.' Sounds a lot better, that option is officially changed to read like this.
>> No. 11530
{X} Say goodbye.
There are more important things at hand.
>> No. 11531
[x] Say goodbye.

STAB
>> No. 11532
File 121285687554.jpg - (505.72KB , 1056x1500 , thedoctorisin.jpg ) [iqdb]
11532
>>11531
>> No. 11533
[X] Ask her what her relationship to Sakuya is.

I know we shouldn't keep everyone waiting, but I'm wondering if there wouldn't be some benefit to finding out more about Youmu.

If our ultimate goal is to kill that thing in the tower, we're going to need all the help we can get, right?
>> No. 11534
[X] Ask her what her relationship to Sakuya is.
>> No. 11535
[x] Ask her why Sakuya is important to her.
>> No. 11536
[x] Ask her what her relationship to Sakuya is.
>> No. 11537
Writing now.
>> No. 11538
You have a sudden urge to grab Youmu by the shoulders and shove her into the room. The feeling passes in a second, not only does she look more than ready enough to respond to any threat to herself, but didn't she say that Sakuya had mentioned you? Youmu must have already been talking to Sakuya before you all got here. There is still something unanswered here though.
"Wait a moment Youmu." You say. "What exactly is your relationship to Sakuya? I've never heard her mention you before."
Youmu closes her eyes for a moment before answering.
"I love her." She says, looking straight into your eyes, no hint of embarrassment. In fact, quite the opposite. She seems to raise her head slightly at her own words, looking somehow proud.
Before you can say anything to voice your surprise, she speaks again.
"She is aware of my feelings, yet unable to return them. I would ask you not to discuss this topic with her."
You bow your head back in response. "Of course. Thank you for being so honest about it." You say.
"I have nothing to hide." She says, the merest hint of a smile crossing her lips. "Goodbye." She bows to you again.
"Goodbye Youmu." You attempt a bow back, only fair if she took the time to shake your hand earlier.

You turn around and head inside Sakuya's room. It looks like the contents of a normal hospital room, but built in feudal Japan, like the rest of Eientei. Meiling is sitting by the bed, talking softly with Sakuya. Remilia is standing on the other side of the room, arms crossed but looking happy. She smiles at you when you come in Flandre is staring at Sakuya, not speaking.

Sakuya herself still looks like a mess.

She's very pale, neck swathed in bandages. She's sitting up in bed but under the covers she seems to be wearing what looks like a very plain and simple kimono. Must be what passes for a hospital gown in Eientei. You hear her voice up close for the first time since yesterday morning. It sounds very weak. She sees you as you step towards the bed. Meiling smiles at you but Sakuya stays impassive.
"Hello." Sakuya says.

[ ] Ask her how she is, be serious.
[ ] Ask her how she is, keep it light.
[ ] Tell her she's in your debt now.
[ ] Give her a hug.
[ ] Tell her you're glad to see her.
[ ] Ignore Sakuya, talk to Meiling.
>> No. 11539
[] Ask her how she is, keep it light.
[] Tell her you're glad to see her.
>> No. 11540
[X] Give her a hug.
[X] Cry like a little girl.
>> No. 11541
[ ] Ask her how she is, keep it light.
[ ] Tell her you're glad to see her.

She's too injured for a hug, so keep it simple.
>> No. 11542
[X] Tell her you're glad to see her.
[X] Ask her how she is, be serious.
>> No. 11543
[x] Ask her how she is, keep it light.
[x] Tell her you're glad to see her.
>> No. 11544
[►] Give her a hug.

it's time to BAWWWWWWW now
>> No. 11545
{X} Ask her how she is, keep it light.
{X} Tell her you're glad to see her.
>> No. 11546
[X] Give her a very gentle hug.
[X] Tell her you're glad to see her.
[X] Ask her how she is, keep it light.

In that order.
>> No. 11547
[X] Greet her, give her a very gentle hug.
[X] Pause.
[X] Tell her she looks like hell.
>> No. 11548
[x] Ask her how she is, keep it light.
[x] Tell her you're glad to see her.
>> No. 11549
[X] Ask her how she is, keep it light.
[X] Return the watch. "That thing was a bitch to use. I don't know how you do it."
>> No. 11550
[x] Tell her you're glad to see her
[x] Ask her how she is, be serious.
Jesus people, you don't hug someone who's only just begun to recover from life-threatening injuries. Also, her impassiveness should be met in kind.
>> No. 11551
[x] Tell her you're glad to see her.
[x] Ask her how she is, keep it light.
>> No. 11552
[x] Tell her you're glad to see her.
[x] Give her a very gentle hug.
[x] Ask her how she is, keep it light.
>> No. 11553
[x] Tell her you're glad to see her.
[x] Ask her how she is, keep it light.

We really don't have the kind of relationship with Sakuya for surprise hugs to be appropriate. Also shes fucking injured, goddamn.
>> No. 11554
[x] Tell her you're glad to see her.
[x] Ask her how she is, keep it light.
>> No. 11555
[x] Tell her you're glad to see her.
[x] Ask her how she is, keep it light.
>> No. 11556
>>11538

Goddammit, SDM sure has the highest ratio of lesbians out of the all the adventures.
>> No. 11557
[X] Ask her how she is, keep it light.
[X] Tell her she's in your debt now.
[X] Tell her you're glad to see her.

>[ ] Ignore Sakuya, talk to Meiling.
Lol
>> No. 11558
>>11556
How else is one supposed to construct love-triangles and other complications when nearly all the characters are women?
>> No. 11559
>>11556
Everyone's gay in Gensokyo. Why is this concept so difficult to grasp for some?
>> No. 11560
File 121286130282.jpg - (228.02KB , 600x800 , 120926412664.jpg ) [iqdb]
11560
>>11559
>> No. 11561
[X] Ask her how she is, keep it light.
[X] Tell her you're glad to see her.

Hugging her might be a bit painful given her current condition.
>> No. 11562
>>11558

Being bisexual? TS has MANservice banging TEAM MOKOU in alternate verse.
>> No. 11563
[x] "You are a fucking mess."
>> No. 11564
Oh, did she get the lunar dial back yet?
>> No. 11565
>>11556
Everybody is gay in Gensokyo, it's allright.
>> No. 11566
File 121286386059.png - (306.72KB , 505x373 , yotsubaremi.png ) [iqdb]
11566
>>11565

But Remilla isn't!
>> No. 11567
>>11566
Oh yes she is. Reimu. And possibly Sakuya, though apparently not in this story.
>> No. 11568
>>11566
She has the hots for Rei- WHOOPS! Almost spoiled EoSD ending for you. ZUN says that's bad.
>> No. 11569
>>11566

If not for us, it could've been Reimu, as theorized by...one of us. I'm not really a supporter of that myself...
>> No. 11570
>>11567
Belmonamous was female before Yukari put him together from the pieces of some Vampire Hunters and even gave him a penis.
>> No. 11571
File 121286528511.jpg - (107.10KB , 482x650 , 1212254741120.jpg ) [iqdb]
11571
>>11558
>love-triangles and other complications
Shit, so we really do have to break Alice's heart to get Patchy?
>> No. 11572
>>11571
Why break, she can just join us. No need to break them up.
>> No. 11573
[ ] Ask her how she is, keep it light.
[ ] Tell her you're glad to see her.

"Hello, Sakuya. I'm happy to see you're still among the living, even if you look like you've been mauled by a cougar."

tsun tsun
dere dere

We'll give her the stopwatch back when we leave.
>> No. 11574
"Hi Sakuya." You reply. "It's good to see you."
She nods and slowly a very tired smile makes its way onto her face.
"Sit down." She says. Her voice is low and quiet, as if speaking takes up a lot of energy. It probably does. Now that you give it some thought, it's amazing that Sakuya is awake less than twenty-four hours after losing enough blood to nearly kill her. She really is hard as nails.
There's only two chairs in the room, Meiling in one and Flandre in the other. Flandre sees you at a loss for a moment and hops down off hers.
"Sakuya said to sit." Flandre says, face serious. You pat her on the head as you sit down and thank her for giving you the chair.
Sakuya closes her eyes for a long moment, breathing deeply. Meiling reaches up and strokes Sakuya's forehead, brushing her hair back. Remilia gives you a wink when you glance over at her.

Sakuya opens her eyes again and looks at you.
"How are you feeling now?" You ask, smiling. "Hospital food any good?"
Sakuya laughs, once, then closes her eyes again.
"Don't be putting any strain on her!" Meiling says to you, frowning.
"Oh shut up China." Sakuya says, levering herself up into a slightly more dignified sitting position. Meiling looks down, face turning red.
Sakuya yawns wide. "Hospital food is boring." She says. "I prefer my own cooking." She glances over at Meiling and something flits through her expression, too subtle to read. She reaches a hand up and strokes the side of Meiling's face, in full view of everyone. Meiling looks up in surprise, but neither of them say anything. You notice that Flandre is frowning at the scene in confusion, looking between Remilia and you for some kind of explanation. Eventually, Sakuya turns back to you, like nothing just happened.
"Thank you." Sakuya says to you, then closes her eyes again.

[ ] Suggest you give Sakuya and Meiling some time alone.
[ ] Ask where Patchouli has got to.
[ ] Tell Sakuya she needs to call Meiling by her real name.
[ ] Tell Flandre she can sit on your lap.
[ ] Ask Remilia why she's so quiet.
[ ] Give Sakuya back her pocket watch.
>> No. 11575
❶ Give Sakuya back her pocket watch.
❷ Tell Sakuya she needs to call Meiling by her real name.
❸ Suggest you give Sakuya and Meiling some time alone.
>> No. 11576
[x] Give Sakuya back her pocket watch.
[x] Tell Sakuya she needs to call Meiling by her real name.
[x] Suggest you give Sakuya and Meiling some time alone.

requesting for an option to eavesdrop on them
>> No. 11577
[] Give Sakuya back her pocket watch.
[] Ask where Patchouli has got to.
[] Suggest you give Sakuya and Meiling some time alone.

In that order. We can use the second as an excuse for the third, and talk to Remi and Flan outside if we want. But yeah, I bet Sakuya wants the watch back sometime, and now feels about right.
>> No. 11578
[X] Tell Sakuya she needs to call Meiling by her real name.
[X] Give Sakuya back her pocket watch.
[X] Suggest you give Sakuya and Meiling some time alone.
Let's push our luck while she's down. Also WALL!
>> No. 11579
[x] Give Sakuya back her pocket watch.
[x] Tell Sakuya she needs to call Meiling by her real name.
[x] Suggest you give Sakuya and Meiling some time alone.
>> No. 11580
[X] Suggest you give Sakuya and Meiling some time alone.

This is NOT the time to be giving her relationship advice. Really. It would be an incredibly asinine action, and pretty fucking rude. Hell, it's kind of rude at the best of times, but right now it's entirely inappropriate.

I wouldn't hand that pocket watch over to her just yet, either. She's tough as nails but I don't trust her not to try and use it while in her condition. She'll probably end up hurting herself.
>> No. 11581
[ ] Hit Sakuya while she is down

or

❶ Give Sakuya back her pocket watch.
❷ Tell Sakuya she needs to call Meiling by her real name.
❸ Suggest you give Sakuya and Meiling some time alone.
>> No. 11582
[X] Tell Sakuya she SHOULD to call Meiling by her real name.
[X] Give Sakuya back her pocket watch.
[X] Suggest you give Sakuya and Meiling some time alone.

Sounds good. 'Needs' sounds a bit harsh for someone who just VLADTHEIMPALER'D! 'Should' should make it sound a bit gentler.

Tempted to toss in [X] Slap Sakuya "I WAS WORRIED SICK! ;_;"
>> No. 11583
[X] Tell Sakuya she needs to call Meiling by her real name.
[X] Give Sakuya back her pocket watch.
[X] Suggest you give Sakuya and Meiling some time alone.
We already brought one couple together, now it's time for Sakuya to finally be nice to Meiling.
>> No. 11584
[X] Suggest you give Sakuya and Meiling some time alone.
[X] Ask where Patchouli has got to.

No point in giving her the watch yet. It's not like she can use it right now.
>> No. 11585
>>11580
Knowing that and seeing we kept it in our care, she'd probably tell us to keep it until she gets back. She knows the strain it puts on her, and right now, she can barely sit up without taking a breather.

She's tough, not dumb.
>> No. 11586
He solves problems.
Love problems.
Anonymous Belmont.
He is a miserable pile of secrets.
>> No. 11587
[x] Give Sakuya back her pocket watch.
[x] Suggest you give Sakuya and Meiling some time alone.

give them all the time in ZA WARUDO
>> No. 11588
Writing now.
>> No. 11589
[ ] Tell Flandre she can sit on your lap.
[ ] Give Sakuya back her pocket watch.
>> No. 11590
>>11588
Can't wait to see if this one quite pans out.
Maybe giving her the clock back AFTER we push her a little bit would have been the wiser choice.
>> No. 11591
>>11584>>11580
See it as a sign of respect.
>> No. 11592
[X] Tell Flandre she can sit on your lap.
>> No. 11593
"You know, Sakuya." You say. "You should really call Meiling by her real name."
Meiling looks at you, frowning, then her face softens in realization about something. Sakuya's eyes crack open and she raises her eyebrows at you.
"Oh?" She turns to Meiling. "China? What do you think of this little proclamation?"
Meiling frowns. Then you feel Remilia's arms around you from behind.
"I think perhaps you should call her Mei-Mei, little-Mei, or maybe just 'oh, darling!'" Remilia says with a giggle. So much for subtlety.
Meiling splutters and turns away. Sakuya looks at Remilia without any change in her expression.

"Of course Mistress."

The she breaks into laugher. Proper laugher, a little too much for her it seems, because Meiling is forced to stop her slipping back down into the bed. Remilia is laughing as well. Flandre looks so confused you're sure her eyes are going to cross any moment.
"Thank you Meiling." Sakuya says when Meiling has helped her back into a sitting position. Sakuya pats Meiling's head theatrically. "Good girl."
Meiling blushes.
"Here, Sakuya." You say, reaching into your pocket in an effort to change the subject and save Meiling some embarrassment. You pull out the stopwatch and hand it to Sakuya.
"Ah." Sakuya's eyes light up. "My watch." She takes it from you, then looks back up at you in surprise.
"You've used it." She says. It doesn't sound like an angry accusation but neither does it sound like a question.
"I didn't really have a choice." You say. "And I could barely use it anyway, I have no idea how you do that so many times a day. It kicked the crap out of me."
Sakuya just studies your face for a long moment. "I'm not surprised you could barely use it. The watch is only a catalyst."
"What?"
"I'm impressed." She says, lying back again. "Maybe you are more than you seem."
"He is!" Remilia says. "I already told her about Yukari." She says to you.
Sakuya just smiles and shuts her eyes.

You turn to Remilia and Flandre. "Shall we give them some time alone?" You ask.
Remilia smirks and nods. "Yes, I want to talk to Eirin about taking Sakuya home anyway."
"Why do they need time alone?" Flandre asks innocently.
You see Meiling turning bright red.
"Because they're very close old friends, Flan, I'm sure they have lots to speak about." You say.
Flandre nods and walks towards the door. You get up and Remilia floats after you.
"Back in a while." She says to Meiling and Sakuya. You see Sakuya crack open one eye and look at you steadily before you shut the door behind you.

Out in the corridor Remilia looks around. "Where did Eirin go off to?"
"She was here before?"
Remilia nods. "And that swordswoman, the ghost. I think Eirin was pestering Patchy, trying to get her to have an examination."
You feel a tug on your sleeve. Flandre looks up at you.
"Can I go play with Tewi again?" She asks.

[ ] Let Flandre go find Tewi. Go with Remilia.
[ ] Tell Flandre to stay with you and Remilia.
[ ] Go with Flandre to find Tewi. Let Remilia find Eirin.
>> No. 11594
[X] Let Flandre go find Tewi. Go with Remilia
Reisen should be there to keep an eye on what they play, so I figure it's fine.
>> No. 11595
[X] Go with Flandre to find Tewi. Let Remilia find Eirin.
>> No. 11596
[x] Tell Flandre to stay with you and Remilia.
>> No. 11597
[ ] Let Flandre go find Tewi. Go with Remilia. Flandre can keep herself busy playing with Tewi and finding new ways to explode Reisen. Or the mansion. Either way it should be fun.
>> No. 11598
>>11595
Explanation: We've neglected Flan-flan recently.
>> No. 11599
[X] Let Flandre go find Tewi. Go with Remilia.
Belmonamous brings together Touhous, he is awesome.
As thanks they should let us watch some time.
>> No. 11600
[X] Tell Flandre to stay with you and Remilia.

Allowing Flandre to be influenced by Tewi? Why does that sound like a bad idea?
>> No. 11601
Well those choices went perfectly. I'm glad. As for this one, you can vote, anon. I don't mind.
>> No. 11602
[ ] Let Flandre go find Tewi. Go with Remilia.

I know Flandre is suppose to be childish, but damn. This 495 year old acts like a 5 year old.
>> No. 11604
[X] Let Flandre go find Tewi. Go with Remilia
>> No. 11605
File 121287138833.jpg - (66.97KB , 500x500 , 1209696086464.jpg ) [iqdb]
11605
>>11291

[ x ] Go with Flandre to find Tewi. Let Remilia find Eirin.

Moe moe flan=chan!
>> No. 11606
[ ] Let Flandre go find Tewi. Go with Remilia.
>> No. 11607
[x] Let Flandre go find Tewi. Go with Remilia.
We want to stick around while Remi talks with Eirin. Flan can go have fun.
>> No. 11608
[X] Go with Flandre to find Tewi. Let Remilia find Eirin.

Don't want her falling in with a bad crowd.
>> No. 11609
[ ] Tell Flandre to stay with you and Remilia.
We may well be heading back soon, and I'd rather not play hunt the loli vamp again. Tewi's a bad influence anyway.
>> No. 11610
Flandre should become good friends with Tewi. That way Tewi can come over and visit SDM from time to time.
>> No. 11611
[] Let Flandre go find Tewi. Go with Remilia.

Just make sure we can hunt her down when we get ready to leave. Though Patchy most likely has spells that do that.
>> No. 11612
{X} Go with Flandre to find Tewi. Let Remilia find Eirin.
>> No. 11613
[X] Let Flandre go find Tewi. Go with Remilia.
>> No. 11614
Writing now.
>> No. 11615
[x] Let Flandre go find Tewi. Go with Remilia.

I'm sure Tewi will play nice after our little talk.
>> No. 11616
"Of course you can Flan." You say. "Just don't go off anywhere outside Eientei."
She nods and smiles at you, then skips off down the corridor.
"Who's Tewi?" Remilia asks.
"A rabbit." You say. Remilia looks incredulous.
"A much more brave and bold rabbit than the rest."
"Ah." Remilia says. She offers you her hand. "Shall we find Eirin now?"
You take her hand in yours. "We shall."

The corridor in the clinic leads around a corner, then around again, coming out at another exit. It seems that the rooms near Sakuya were all for visiting patients. The rooms on the side that you and Remilia walk to are somewhat larger. Locked as well. A strange smell hangs around one of the doors, but you can't quite place what it is. These must be the rooms of Eirin's workshop. You're glad most of the doors are locked. Eventually you reach a door that has a large sign stuck to the front of it. The sign is in very elegant handwriting. It simply reads 'Please bother me while I am working.'

You're sure you can hear voices inside. Remilia opens the door. Inside are Eirin and Patchouli, on the floor. The room must be very well soundproofed because Eirin is all but assaulting Patchouli, trying to jam a stethoscope up the front of her dress. There are several large ice crystals embedded in the wall behind Eirin and a small fire has started amongst the notes on her desk. Eirin is distracted for a moment by Remilia stepping through the door, during which Patchouli punches Eirin in the face. It's not a very strong punch by a long way, but it stuns Eirin long enough for Patchouli to scramble up and slide into place behind Remilia, tugging her dress back around her knees.
Remilia rolls her eyes, but doesn't exactly look angry at the scene.

Eirin gets up and shrugs, grinning. Patchouli spits on the floor, face twisted with anger. Then she turns away, floating past you.

[ ] Ask what that was about.
[ ] Don't say anything.
[ ] Point out the fire.
[ ] Go after Patchouli.
[ ] Tell Eirin off.
>> No. 11618
[x] Go after Patchouli.

Hahaha Patchouli's scared of doctors.
>> No. 11619
[X] Point out the fire.
[X] Go after Patchouli.
>> No. 11620
[X] Point out the fire.

"Your notes are on fire."
>> No. 11622
[ ] Ask what that was about.
>> No. 11623
[x] Point out the fire.
[x] Go after Patchouli.
>> No. 11624
[X] Point out the fire.
[X] Go after Patchouli.
>> No. 11625
[ ] Point out the fire.
[ ] Go after Patchouli.
>> No. 11626
[x] Ask what that was about.
[X] Point out the fire.
[x] "Should I go after her, Remi?"
>> No. 11627
File 121287465976.jpg - (483.14KB , 1070x1515 , 1212625117074.jpg ) [iqdb]
11627
[x] Ask what that was about.
[X] Point out the fire.
[x] "Should I go after her, Remi?"

I wish to be molested by Eirin.
>> No. 11628
[x] Ask what that was about.
[x] Point out the fire.
[x] "Should I go after her, Remi?"
>> No. 11630
I read "put out the fire".
>> No. 11631
[✓] Ask what that was about.
[✓] Put out fire with whip. (We might find money)
[✓] "Should I go after her, Remi?"
>> No. 11632
[x] Point out the fire.
>> No. 11633
>>11627
hmm, good point. I will change my vote.

[x] Ask what that was about.
[X] Point out the fire.
[x] "Should I go after her, Remi?"

I wish to be molested by Eirin.
>> No. 11634
[x] Ask what that was about.
[X] Point out the fire.
[x] "Should I go after her, Remi?"
>> No. 11635
>The sign is in very elegant handwriting. It simply reads 'Please bother me while I am working.'
I can totally believe this being intentional. Is it?

[X] Ask what that was about.
[X] Point out the fire.
[X] "Should I go after her, Remi?"
>> No. 11636
[] Ask what that was about.
[] Point out the fire.
[] "Should I go after her, Remi?"

This is an awesome scene. Great mental image.
>> No. 11637
Writing now.
>> No. 11638
[x] Ask what that was about.
[x] Point out the fire.
[x] Go after Patchouli.
>> No. 11639
>>11627
>>11633
i think Eirin is a pretty cold bitch. esh breaks dicks and doesn't afraid of anything.

[+] Ask what that was about.
[+] Point out the fire.
[+] "Should I go after her, Remi?"
>> No. 11640
>>11635
Yes, I didn't leave any words out by mistake.
>> No. 11641
File 12128774739.jpg - (371.29KB , 698x1200 , 120940546020.jpg ) [iqdb]
11641
>>11639

and blueballs.
>> No. 11642
File 121287783259.jpg - (298.26KB , 276x1000 , summer_mokou_03.jpg ) [iqdb]
11642
I could come just from Eirin talking dirty to me.
>> No. 11643
"Er, Eirin." You point over her shoulder. "Your notes are on fire."
She turns and sees the desk. "Oh shit!" She grabs a large bucket from a side table and up-ends it over the desk, showering everything with water.
"Heh." She turns back to you. "Thanks. Always pays to keep water around, just in case." She says.
"Why?" You ask. "Do you have fires often?"
She shrugs. "Depends on what I'm doing."
Remilia walks into the middle of the room and surveys the damage, obviously trying to hold back the giggles.
"What happened here anyway?" You ask.
"I offered to help Miss Patchouli." Eirin says, putting the bucket back down and peeling some of the soaked notes off her desk.
"But it didn't go to plan?" Remilia asks.
Eirin shakes her head. "No. It never does with her."
"I remember when you tried a home visit once." Remilia says with a smirk. "Koakuma still flinches at the sight of needles."
Eirin shakes her head. "What can I say? Some people just don't like doctors." She sits behind her desk, trying to affect an air of dignity in the middle of the puddle of water.
"Now, what can I do for you?" She asks.
"Actually." You say before Remilia can reply. "Should I go after Patchouli?"
Remilia shakes her head. "It won't do any good. I might speak to her later."
You nod.
Eirin coughs. "I assume you came to speak to me about Sakuya then?"
"Yes." Remilia says. "When can we take her home?"
"Today, probably." Eirin says. She produces a small notebook from a pocket and flicks through a few pages. "She's made a remarkably fast recovery, but she's only just come off the morphine and she's still pumped full of artificial blood substitute."

Artificial blood? That could come in handy on the outside. Maybe you should let Eirin know how much something like that would be worth, but you file the thought away for later.

Remilia just nods, looking serious. "So, would it be safer to keep her here?"
Eirin shakes her head. "Not really. I've closed all her wounds and now all she needs is rest. She can get that better in familiar surroundings."
Remilia smiles. "Thank you. You've done a wonderful job. I can't thank you enough."
Eirin smiles. "Don't thank me, thank him." She gestures at you. "And thank Sakuya's body, she's tough enough for anything."
"Oh, I am going to thank him." Remilia says. Eirin pretends not to hear.
"Well then." She says. "Is that all?"
Remilia nods.

[ ] Time to go home.
[ ] Ask Eirin about the blood sample you gave her.
[ ] Ask Eirin why Sakuya is so tough.
>> No. 11644
[ ] Time to go home.
[ ] Ask Eirin about the blood sample you gave her.
[ ] Ask Eirin why Sakuya is so tough.

IT'S WALL TIME
>> No. 11645
[ ] Ask Eirin about the blood sample you gave her.

I must know
>> No. 11646
[ ] Ask Eirin about the blood sample you gave her.
>> No. 11648
[X] Ask Eirin why Sakuya is so tough.
[X] Ask Eirin about the blood sample you gave her.
>> No. 11649
[ ] Ask Eirin about the blood sample you gave her.
>> No. 11650
[ x ] Ask Eirin about the blood sample you gave her.

I hope it isn't LOLIDUNNO from her.
>> No. 11651
{X} Ask Eirin about the blood sample you gave her.
{X} Ask Eirin why Sakuya is so tough.
>> No. 11652
{X} Ask Eirin about the blood sample you gave her.
{X} Ask Eirin why Sakuya is so tough.

Some Writefag once told us that we fail at asking questions and finding out more about our surrounding?
>> No. 11653
[ ] Thank Eirin

If you know what I mean.
>> No. 11654
[x] Ask Eirin about the blood sample you gave her.
[x] Ask Eirin why Sakuya is so tough.
[x] Ask Eirin what's the offspring of a vampire and a human.
>> No. 11655
[x] Ask Eirin about the blood sample you gave her.

>"Oh, I am going to thank him." Remilia says.
If you know what she means.
>> No. 11656
[X] Ask Eirin about the blood sample you gave her.
[X] Ask Eirin why Sakuya is so tough.
>> No. 11657
[x] Ask Eirin about the blood sample you gave her.
>> No. 11658
[+] Ask Eirin about the blood sample you gave her.
[+] Ask Eirin why Sakuya is so tough.
>> No. 11659
>"And thank Sakuya's body, she's tough enough for anything."
Your wish is my command.
[X] Go thank Sakuya for having such a sturdy body.
>> No. 11660
>>11640
"Oh hi, mistress Eirin"
"Why hello there Reisen, you're just in time for a brand new experiment I wrote up last night..."
"@_@"

[X] Ask Eirin about the blood sample you gave her.
[X] Ask Eirin why Sakuya is so tough.
[X] Ask Eirin what's the offspring of a vampire and a human.

Oh hoh?
>> No. 11661
[✓] Ask Eirin about the blood sample you gave her.
>> No. 11663
[ ] Ask Eirin about the blood sample you gave her.
[ ] Ask Eirin why Sakuya is so tough.
There's no guarantee we'll get a chance to talk to her again.
>> No. 11664
btw:
Where's Sakuya? We didn't scare him away, did we?
If you're somewhat crestfallen, come back at once.
We've always and we always will love you! ;_;
>> No. 11665
>>11664
Damn, he wasn't here today. COME BACK TO US SAKUYA TRIPFAG, WE LOVE YOU!
Please write us even more awesome comments. GD even made something especially for you.
>> No. 11666
File 121287989092.jpg - (697.06KB , 1063x1514 , genius_9_21.jpg ) [iqdb]
11666
so, what was happening to Patchy?
>> No. 11667
File 121288001667.jpg - (188.87KB , 276x1000 , moromanga_room_35.jpg ) [iqdb]
11667
>>11664

He probably does not even get the Sader reference either way.
>> No. 11668
Writing now. Also new thread soon.
>> No. 11669
>>11668
Thx for announcing new threads. I always fail to grasp that there's a new one and keep lurking in the old one.
>> No. 11670
>>11667
I'd explain it to him, if you know what I mean.
>> No. 11671
>>11665>>11663
Sup double posting Sakuya!
>> No. 11874
I know I'm way too late to the party, but goddammit, HY, stop exalting Sakuya's virtues and giving her admirers from everywhere. Next you'll pull out Momizi out of nowhere. Fuck, she's not even that good.

SAKUYA IS FUCKING OVERRATED.
>> No. 11942
File 12129299306.jpg - (257.04KB , 899x936 , youmu1.jpg ) [iqdb]
11942
>>11874
>SAKUYA IS FUCKING OVERRATED.

Smile when you say that!
>> No. 12415
>>11571
Damn, I thought for a second that that was a Prinny hugging her.