[Return]
Archived thread

File 121267148355.jpg - (96.94KB , 578x750 , 0b69a712709f2c46fda2346f104a1158.jpg ) [iqdb]
10967 No. 10967
After you hear the pained moan and see Remilia grin with a kind of savage triumph, your first instinct is to take a peek inside the gap. Did the all-powerful Yukari really let herself get beaned with a teapot?
As you take a step towards the gap you can see how truly strange it really is. If seen from behind then there's nothing there, like it occupies less dimensions than it should do. You suppress a shudder as some of the eyes on the inside swivel to look at you in the inky blackness surrounding them. You almost feel the urge to touch the edge of the gap and peek around it like a doorframe, but you retain your caution, no knowing what it could do to you. Instead you just lean to the side a little.

Inside the gap is not one woman, but two. Yukari, in her almost absurdly over-elaborate dress, is peeking over the shoulder of Ran, who is clutching her head in one hand and a teapot in the other.
"Ooooooo." Ran moans, rubbing her forehead and swaying.
"Nice catch Ran." Yukari says. "Next time, try to do it with your hands, not your face."
Ran blinks a few times and then says something under her breath. She straightens back up to her full height and spots you peering into the gap.
"Is that him?" She asks. She looks distinctly unimpressed.
"Yes." Yukari says. "Played his part well didn't he?"
"Darling, move!" Remilia's voice comes from behind you. You instinctively duck out of the way, a teacup sailing past your head and crashing against something inside.
"That is it!" You hear Ran shout. "I will have no more part in this!" You hear a swishing of skirts followed by soft laughter. When you look back into the gap there is only Yukari, hiding her lower face behind a fan.

"Hello there." She says. "This doesn't concern you, not really. You should leave so I can talk to Remilia."
"No." You say, suddenly angry. "Fuck you Yukari."
She raises her eyebrows in surprise. You turn back to Remilia.
"Throw your spear at her." You say.
Remilia stops raging for a moment, looks at you and frowns. "Er ... maybe not." She says. "But pass me that chair!'" She points next to you. You gently toss her the chair and she catches it deftly, before hurling it at Yukari as she tries to emerge from the gap with at least a semblance of elegance.
Yukari holds up her hand and something emerges from the air too fast for you to see. The chair lands in two neat halves either side of her, except for one leg, which smacks her right in the face.
"Ow!" She whines, curling her bottom lip. "That was mean."
"Damn right it was, bitch!" Remilia shouts. "Explain yourself!"
Yukari glances at you. "He should leave."
"What?" Remilia looks taken aback for a moment.

[ ] Leave the room.
[ ] Refuse, stay here.

+

[ ] Fuel Remilia's anger.
[ ] Try to calm Remilia down.

>> No. 10969
Actually, fuck that.

[x] Leave, but sneakily pick up the letter before going.
[x] Try to calm Remilia down.
>> No. 10970
[ ] Refuse, stay here.
[ ] Try to calm Remilia down.
>> No. 10971
[X] Request to hear the consequences of staying before deciding. If it's emotional damage, then your will is steel.
[X] Try to calm Remilia down.
>> No. 10972
The problem with staying is that Yukari could just gap us to Patchouli's lap if she wants, and we'd miss the chance to pick up the letter, or leave out of our own will and listen through the door.

Dunno, just a thing to think about.
>> No. 10973
[X] Refuse, stay here.
[X] Try to calm Remilia down.

Fuck you Yukari, this is not MiG, this time we will get the answers and won't take NO as an answer.
>> No. 10974
[X] Refuse, stay here.
[x] Try to calm Remilia down.
>> No. 10975
[X] Refuse, stay here.
[X] Try to calm Remilia down.
Pretty much. This deal where everyone refuses to tell us anything about what's really going on? Getting old.
>> No. 10976
[x] Refuse, stay here.
[x] Try to calm Remilia down.
>> No. 10977
[X] Refuse, stay here.
[X] Try to calm Remilia down.
>> No. 10978
[x] Fuel Remilia's anger.
[x] Leave the room.
[x] Tell Flandre a mean woman is trying to hurt you and her sister.
>> No. 10979
>>10975
Suddenly Yukari gaps us to a snowfield. And suddenly we know as much as in the beginning again.
>> No. 10980
>>10978
Haha, awesome idea.
But tbh, I don't think even Flan can handle Yukari anyway.
>> No. 10981
Is...is it snowing outside?

NO YUKARI STOP MY
>> No. 10982
DAMN YOU KIRA, JUST DAMN YOU.
>> No. 10983
[x] Refuse, stay here.
[x] Fuel Remilia's anger.
>> No. 10984
[X] Refuse, stay here.
[X] Try to calm Remilia down.
>> No. 10985
[x] Refuse, stay here.
[x] Fuel Remilia's anger.
>> No. 10986
[X] Refuse, stay here.
[X] Try to calm Remilia down.
>> No. 10987
[X] Refuse, leave the fuel.
[X] Try to calm Roomilia down.
>> No. 10988
[X] Refuse, stay here.
[X] Glare
>> No. 10989
[X] Refuse, stay here.
[X] Try to calm Remilia down.

Oh man, that was great. Kinda feel sorry for Ran, though.

As for not concerning us, like hell it doesn't. She had us hauling around that stupid letter since we got here, likely screwed around with our mind, and to top it all off she has seriously pissed off our girlfriend/soon-to-be waifu.

No. Unless she herself thinks it would be best for us to step outside, I think we will be staying. We haven't gone through this whole parade of tragedy and secrets to leave her side because some nutty Gap Bitch tells us to.
Fuck you, Yukari. Fuck you.
>> No. 10990
[X] Try to calm Remilia down.
[X] Defer to her on whether or not you should leave.
>> No. 10991
Writing now.
>> No. 10992
File 121267834466.png - (5.33KB , 125x125 , fuck yes....png ) [iqdb]
10992
>> No. 10993
File 121267851073.jpg - (41.10KB , 1049x755 , Hooray!.jpg ) [iqdb]
10993
>>10991
>> No. 10994
"He's not even supposed to be here, really." Yukari says, an amused lilt in her voice.
"Well he's here now!" Remilia says.
"Too damn right I am." You say. Both women turn to look at you. "I'm not leaving. I think I deserve some answers Yukari."
Yukari smiles at you, looking pleasantly surprised. "Oh?"
"Yes. Don't get me wrong, intentionally or not you've done a wonderful thing to bring me and Remilia together like this, but I doubt that was your original plan."
Yukari looks guilty for a moment, shifting her eyes about. She's still smiling though, like this is all a game to her. The gap closes behind her neatly and she sighs.
"Okay, well done." She says. "I suppose that little test was unnecessary, you've already proven you're more than capable of handling Gensokyo, or some of it at least."

"What?" Remilia says, rage returning in full force. "You've been 'testing' him? To do what?! Did you risk both his and Sakuya's lives for some little fucking game!?"
"No." Yukari holds her arms out in a gesture of surrender. "None of this was ever intended." She says. "Incidentally, if I had been awake when Sakuya was fighting, I would have helped." She puts her hand over her heart, a little too theatrically. "Promise."
"And why do I not find myself believing you?" Remilia says through her teeth.
"If you only listen, I will explain everything." Yukari says.
"How about I throw you through the wall instead?" Remilia says, voice cold.
You cross to Remilia as fast as you can.
"Remi." You say. She looks up at you, anger softening instantly.
"Yes?"
"We should at least hear her out, I want to know what's going on."
Remilia closes her eyes and takes your hand in hers. "Yes." She says. "But if I don't like what I hear then I'm going to beat the shit out of her." Remilia glares past you. Yukari crosses her arms and rolls her eyes.

"Why don't we make this civilized." You say. "Have some tea?"
"I believe Ran has your teapot." Yukari says. "Here." A gap opens on Remilia's table and a full set of teacups appear, complete with piping hot tea.
Remilia and Yukari sit down, Remilia glaring daggers, while you fetch a chair from the other side of the room to replace the broken one.
You sit down and pour out the tea. Yukari takes a long sip and sits back looking contented. Remilia doesn't touch hers.
"Get to it then." She says.

"Where would you like me to start?" Yukari asks.

[ ] Let Remilia answer.
[ ] At the beginning.
[ ] Am I still me?
[ ] Where did all my stuff come from?
[ ] What was on that letter?
[ ] Why did you bring me here?
[ ] Are you going to send me back?
[ ] Am I in any danger from your scheme?
[ ] Can we have a threesome?
>> No. 10995
[X] Let Remilia answer.

The wife's questions come before ours. Ladies first, and all.
>> No. 10996
[X] At the beginning.
[X] Am I still me?
[X] Where did all my stuff come from?
[X] What was on that letter?
[X] Why did you bring me here?
[X] Are you going to send me back?
All of the above. Danger option has pretty much already been answered through experience.
>> No. 10997
[ ] Let Remilia answer.
>> No. 10998
[ ] Am I still me?
[ ] Where did all my stuff come from?
[ ] What was on that letter?
>> No. 10999
[X] Let Remilia answer.
[X] At the beginning.

Either/or. Wall us, Hungry Yukari.
>> No. 11000
>[ ] Can we have a threesome?

Must...resist...

[x] At the beginning.
>> No. 11001
[X} At the beginning.
>> No. 11002
[X] At the beginning.
[X] Am I still me?
[X] Where did all my stuff come from?
[X] What was on that letter?
[X] Why did you bring me here?
[X] Are you going to send me back?

Seems good
>> No. 11003
[X] At the beginning.
[X] What was on that letter?
[X] Why did you bring me here?
>> No. 11004
[X] At the beginning.
[X] Am I still me?
[X] What was on that letter?
[X] Where did all my stuff come from?
[X] Why did you bring me here?
[X] Can we have a threesome?
>> No. 11005
[a] At the beginning.
[b] Am I still me?
[c] Where did all my stuff come from?
[d] What was on that letter?
[e] Why did you bring me here?
[f] Are you going to send me back?

Ye gods, the wall is falling! It'll crush us all!
>> No. 11006
[X] At the beginning.
[X] Where did all my stuff come from?
[X] What was on that letter?
[X] Why did you bring me here?

I don't see much reason for asking if Yukari is going to send us back, since if we have any choice in the matter we clearly don't WANT to be sent back.

Unless the point of asking is to explicitly state our intent of staying, of course.
>> No. 11007
[x] Let Remilia answer.
>> No. 11008
[X] Let Remilia answer.
>> No. 11009
[x] Let Remilia answer.
>> No. 11010
[X] At the beginning.
[X] Am I still me?
[X] What was on that letter?
[X] Where did all my stuff come from?
[X] Why did you bring me here?
>> No. 11011
[X] At the beginning.
[X] Am I still me?
[X] Where did all my stuff come from?
[X] What was on that letter?
[X] Why did you bring me here?
[X] Are you going to send me back?

It's wall time.

While a threesome with these two lovely ladies would be utterly delicious, asking would most likely result in two women trying to kill us.
>> No. 11012
>>11011
Remilia would be pissed off at us, while Yukari would be more likely to agree to it.
>> No. 11013
File 121268244257.jpg - (107.91KB , 800x600 , formalinvite.jpg ) [iqdb]
11013
>[X] Can we have a threesome?
>> No. 11014
[x] Let Remilia answer.

Then, whatever hasn't been answered:
[x] At the beginning.
[x] Am I still me?
[x] Where did all my stuff come from?
[x] What was on that letter?
[x] Why did you bring me here?
>> No. 11015
>>11012
Yukari would send Ran and go to sleep/molest Chen.
>> No. 11016
[x] At the beginning.
[x] Am I still me?
[x] Why did you bring me here?
[x] Are you going to send me back?
[x] Can we have a threesome?
>> No. 11017
>>11015
I don't see how we would be losing.
>> No. 11018
[x] Let Remilia answer.
>> No. 11019
>>11013
Superb, so i vote
[X] Can we have a threesome?
This will solve every problem that we have, who needs answers when they can have a threesome with a loli Vampire and a Gap Youkai. Just think about all the possibilities.
>> No. 11020
Fuck trying to install StB, writing now.
>> No. 11021
[ ] Can we have a threesome?

This is the only option
>> No. 11022
>>11020
Finish the Route first, then you can have a 2 days break.
After you are done with the Koakuma route, you should have about 200.000 words. Fucking Lord of the Rings of Touhou.
>> No. 11023
>>11022
I'm not sure when this route will be finished or how long the break will be. I start work on Monday so things might be slowing down a little, trying to pack in as many updates as possible before then.
>> No. 11024
>>11022
>After you are done with the Meiling route
fixed
>> No. 11025
>>11024
seconded
>> No. 11026
>>11023

Wow, what a coincidence. I was worried that starting work would mean less time to F5 desperately, but I guess I won't need to.

...You aren't me from the future, are you?
>> No. 11027
>>11020
StB is buggy about installing, the best thing to do is just copy all the files manually, straight from the CD.
It's also buggy in general, expect frequent crashes. Fun game though.
>> No. 11028
This wall is going to pierce the heavens. What's the character limit on these boards?
>> No. 11029
>>11024
>After you are done with the Flandre route
fixed that ugly typo of yours there.
>> No. 11030
>>11028
Only one way to find out.
>> No. 11031
[x] Can we have a threesome?
>> No. 11032
To think that a few days ago we were in the depths of despair... heh
>> No. 11033
>>11031

Slow, poke, alive, etc.
>> No. 11034
>>11028
It's 9000 or 10000 (in b4 over 9000) characters.
>> No. 11035
>>11032
HY will pull an epic level version of one of my tricks.

This entire route has been building up to the biggest twist any of us has ever seen before, the reveal will be that there are no good ends and the H scene will be of such disgusting magnitude even I will be horrified.
>> No. 11036
>>11035
>*Scorn*!!D4MGD0ZwZl
>horrified

hahaha no.
>> No. 11037
>>11035

>H scene will be of such disgusting magnitude even I will be horrified.

Sounds pretty hot to me.
>> No. 11038
>>11036
>Horrified
>*Scorn*!!D4MGD0ZwZl
>Consensual sex in the missionary position.
>> No. 11039
You glance at Remilia and she just looks at you. You look back to Yukari.
"Hm?" She looks even more amused than before.
"Start at the beginning." You say. "I want to hear all of it."
"The whole story? Might take a while, I thought you two had things to be doing." She says.
Remilia turns red at that, but frowns angrily. "He said start at the beginning. Start"
Yukari sighs and takes another sip from her tea. "Very well." She says.
"Remember when we met?" She asks Remilia.
"Yes." Remilia says. "Don't ... don't tell me you're still angry about that? I've been your friend for years Yukari, what could possibly-"
Yukari holds up a finger to silence Remilia.
"What did you do when you got to Gensokyo?"
Remilia closes her eyes. "I went on a rampage. For which I have apologized and explained a thousand times."
"And what did I do?" Yukari asks.
"Nothing. You did nothing." Remilia says. "I fail to see how this is important."
Yukari bites the tip of her finger, holding it between her lips like a worried child. "I did do something." She glances at you.

"But that was years ago!" Remilia yells.
"Yes, exactly." Yukari says.
Remilia freezes in confusion. Yukari stands up and swishes into position behind you, placing her hands on your shoulders.
"He was meant to be here a long time ago."
"I- wait, what?" You ask.
"Yes, what?" Remilia echoes.
Yukari sighs. "I made a mistake. I don't make them often but I made one this time." She looks genuinely crestfallen at having to say that. She takes a few steps away from the table and actually hides her face entirely behind her fan for a moment.
"So ... I was ... when?" You ask. Yukari's face emerges again.
"You were supposed to turn up next to her bed, die quickly and serve as a warning to Remilia about what I could do to her." Yukari says. The happy bounce in her words is missing, she sounds almost sad.
"But how would she know it was you who sent me?" You ask. "Plus I'm not actually a fucking Vampire Hunter. I don't get this." You turn to Remilia.
She's just looking at Yukari, anger gone now.
"I'm sorry Yukarin."
"I'm sorry too little Scarlet. You know I'm fond of you now."
Remilia averts her eyes.
"Well then." Yukari spreads her hands, her voice back to normal. "Want to hear the rest of it?"
You nod. Yukari sits down.

"See, I tried to pull a Vampire Hunter out of Remilia's homeland. Maybe someone she'd seen before even." Yukari starts to get quite animated now, drinking her tea. Maybe she doesn't really have anyone around her genuinely interested in her little plans and schemes.
"But of course I missed, by years! All I got was that whip, I think?" She looks at Remilia, who nods.
"I've seen it before." Remilia says.
"The rest of the 'Vampire Hunter' got cobbled together from bits and pieces left lying around, I think there's even some fiction in there." She peers at you like a new toy.
"Wait wait wait." Your mind is racing. "So, I got 'upgraded'? ... Am I still me?" You ask.
Yukari thinks for a second. "Well, are you?" She asks.
"I still have all my memories, if that's what you mean."
She shrugs. "Then you are. You are what your memories make you. If you can remember all your life before Gensokyo then you're still you!"
Remilia is frowning at Yukari again, but closer to outrage rather than anger this time.
"Yukari!" She leaves her seat and floats over to you, wrapping her arms around you from behind. "Touch the inside of his head ever again and I swear I won't forgive you this time."
Yukari laughs softly, face behind her fan again. "Very well, I hope you enjoy him."

"There's just a couple of things I don't get." You say.
"Yes? Ask away."
"My stuff, my ... ability to use it all." You say, unsure. "Did it come from someone?"
Yukari puts a finger to her lips.
"Yes and no. It's so hard to explain to someone any less intelligent than a God." She shrugs. "They're conceptual leftovers, but some of them might be more specific than that."
"And what about that letter? What was your message to Remilia?"
Yukari looks down, face serious again. Her voice loses its amused tone. "It was a warning that you were sent by me, to put her under my thumb."
Remilia reaches over and pats Yukari's arm.
"Just burn it, forget about it." Yukari says.
"Okay Yukari." You nod. "One last thing."
"Yes?" She looks back up.

"Don't send me back."

Remilia looks at you, smiling.

"Wouldn't dream of it." Yukari winks at you.

[ ] Say goodbye to Yukari for now.
[ ] Ask her to stay for a bit.

+

[ ] Need sleep, stay with Remilia for now.
[ ] Time to wash your clothes and get dressed.
[ ] Check on the Maids.
[ ] Go see if Koakuma is alright.
[ ] Go see if Patchouli is alright.
[ ] Go see if Flandre alright.
>> No. 11040
>>11039
[ ] Say goodbye to Yukari for now.
[ ] Need sleep, stay with Remilia for now.

This could result in h-scene since Remilia loves us so.
>> No. 11041
[x] Say goodbye to Yukari for now.
[x] Need sleep, stay with Remilia for now.

Sleep. Anon needs sleep.
>> No. 11042
[X] Let Remi deal with Yukari.
[X] Go see if Flandre alright.

NOW we look after Flandre.
>> No. 11043
>>11035
>H scene will be of such disgusting magnitude even I will be horrified.

I am scared.....
>> No. 11044
[ ] Ask her to stay for a bit.
[ ] Check on the Maids.
[ ] Go see if Koakuma is alright.
[ ] Go see if Patchouli is alright.
[ ] Go see if Flandre alright.
>> No. 11045
>>11040
I like your train of thought.

[X] Say goodbye to Yukari for now.
[X] Need sleep, stay with Remilia for now.
>> No. 11046
[X] Say goodbye to Yukari for now.
[X] Need sleep, stay with Remilia for now.
Anon, you should be able to solve this. Remi's broken down in front of us twice in the last 10 minutes.
>> No. 11047
[x] Ask her to stay for a bit.
[x] Go see if Patchouli is alright.
>> No. 11048
[x] Threesome option
>> No. 11049
[x] Ask her to stay for a bit.

She's not being a dick, her company could be amusing.


[x] Time to wash your clothes and get dressed.

The sooner, the better.
>> No. 11050
[x] Say goodbye to Yukari for now.
[x] Need sleep, stay with Remilia for now.

Oh ho ho.
>> No. 11051
[ ] Say goodbye to Yukari for now.
"If you'll excuse me, I think I need a moment."

[ ] Time to wash your clothes and get dressed.

[ ] Go see if Flandre alright.
>> No. 11052
[✓] Say goodbye to Yukari for now.
[✓] Need sleep, stay with Remilia for now.

>She leaves her seat and floats over to you, wrapping her arms around you from behind.
I awwww'd, then ronery hit me. ;_;
>> No. 11053
Well, that turned from tense to feel-good pretty damn fast.

And I'm feelin' good! I think it's time for that three-way.
>> No. 11054
[X] Say goodbye to Yukari for now.
[X] Need sleep, stay with Remilia for now.
>> No. 11055
That was awesome
>> No. 11056
[X] Say goodbye to Yukari for now.
[X] Need sleep, stay with Remilia for now.

Sleep. Riiiiiiiiiight...
>> No. 11057
[] Need sleep, stay with Remilia for now.
Simply because we ARE tired.
>> No. 11058
>>11040
Nah, probably not the best time. (Again.) We owe her another good night of safe cuddling, though.
>> No. 11059
[x] Ask her to stay for a bit.
[x] Hit on Yukarin repeatedly.
>> No. 11060
[ ] Say goodbye to Yukari for now.
[ ] Need sleep, stay with Remilia for now.
>> No. 11061
[X] Say goodbye to Yukari for now.
[X] Need sleep, stay with Remilia for now.
>> No. 11062
[X] Say goodbye to Yukari for now.
[X] Need sleep, stay with Remilia for now.
Sakuya survived, we got a shitload of information, and we told Remi we love her. If it wasn't for that vampire thing, life'd be pretty good right now. We could ask Yukari for help with it, but I worry about the consequences. Plus it kinda feels like something we have to deal with ourselves.
>> No. 11063
[ ] Say goodbye to Yukari for now.
[ ] Need sleep, stay with Remilia for now.
>> No. 11064
>>11059
>Hit on Yukarin repeatedly.
>Hit Yukarin repeatedly.
:O

[X] Say goodbye to Yukari for now.
[X] Go see if Flandre alright.

Afterwards if nothing else REALLY important comes up, we should sleep. We must be REALLY fucking exhausted by now.
>> No. 11065
[X] Say goodbye to Yukari for now.
[X] Need sleep, stay with Remilia for now.
>> No. 11066
[X] Ask her to stay for a bit.
[X] Ask Yukari if she wants to join Remilia and you in bed tonight.
>> No. 11067
It's late.
It's the end of a very long, very stressful day.
Everyone is likely exhausted both physically and emotionally, and anyone who sleeps likely is doing so already.

Besides that, after all of these emotional revelations and explanations and so on, now really isn't the time to go wandering around.
You don't profess your love for someone and then just ditch them. It's time for sleep and cuddles, dammit.
>> No. 11068
[x] Say goodbye to Yukari for now.
[x] Need sleep, stay with Remilia for now.

I wonder if Koakuma will get drunk on happiness again.
>> No. 11069
[x] Say goodbye to Yukari for now.
[x] Need sleep, stay with Remilia for now.

Aren't we exhausted?
>> No. 11070
so basically Yukari just picked us at random to be sent to their death at the hands of Remilia for no fault of our own? its all good now i guess, but shouldn't we be a little upset at her for that?
>> No. 11071
>>11070

I'm a little confused about that too. I think she meant to sent a vampire hunter after Remilia knowing she could easily kill him. I think Yukari was trying to show Remilia that she could make her life a living hell if she wanted.
>> No. 11072
>>11070
Yeah, basically. She tried to a get a vampire hunter, so she used us as the 'base', to 'absorb' the leftover existence of the one she wanted. And then she sent us into the future by accident. Which turned out to be now.
>> No. 11073
>>11070
The bloodbag is upset now?
>> No. 11074
>>11067
next anon going to gensokyo better be well stocked up on caffein, speed or whatever sleep suppression drug you prefer.
>> No. 11075
[x] Say goodbye to Yukari for now.
[x] Need sleep, stay with Remilia for now.
>> No. 11076
>>11070
Oh, also, Yukari drags random people into Gensokyo to feed the youkai, so I wouldn't put it past her.
>> No. 11077
[X] Say goodbye to Yukari for now.
[X] Time to wash your clothes and get dressed.
[X] Check on the Maids.

Hopefully we don't pass out from exhaustion in a hallway somewhere.
>> No. 11078
>>Hopefully we don't pass out from exhaustion while Remi rides us like a mechanical bull.
>> No. 11079
>>11078
Well, I got hard.
>> No. 11080
>>11078
Make it happen.
I think HY takes longer today because he needs to think how to write that Remilia H-Scene and not feel like a pedo about it. Probably spent the whole day on not4chan.
I bet Remilia will have the control the whole time and we are treated like here slave.
>> No. 11081
>>11072
>And then she sent us into the future by accident.
We've been playing recent video games before and after coming to Gensokyo. I guess it took until now to gather all the other conceptual pieces of the "Vampire Hunter," and then it decided to use our mind and body to complete it, for whatever reason.

>>11076
>Yukari drags random people into Gensokyo to feed the youkai
Isn't that just rumor?
>> No. 11082
>>11081
Yukari spiriting people away is quite canon
>> No. 11083
>>11082
I am one of them.
>> No. 11084
>>11083
[x] Use camera and post pictures on your favourite image board.
>> No. 11085
>>11083
Dangit, you didn't die yet? There goes $20...
>> No. 11086
>>11083
Live from Gensokyo?
>> No. 11087
>>11083

Renko if that's you, I want to have consensual sex in the missionary position with you.
>> No. 11088
File 121269485877.jpg - (79.09KB , 641x687 , 3lo3.jpg ) [iqdb]
11088
>>11086
>Live from Gensokyo

IT'S SATURDAY NIGHT!
>> No. 11089
>>11087

Tough break man, because it's Futanonymous.
>> No. 11090
>>11088

About time.
>> No. 11091
>>11087
How about we go back to forest and continue with where you left of?
Alice was about to make David hers by whatever means.
GET BACK TO WRITING NIGGER
>> No. 11092
>>11080
We're not getting an H-scene now. We fought a bunch of vampire maids, we somehow managed to save Sakuya's life, we're exhausted, and we're going to fall asleep almost immediately.
>> No. 11093
>>11092
Belnonymous couldn't even get it up in the bath earlier. But don't worry, your delicious H is not too far away.

And now I've had a nap, back to writing.
>> No. 11094
>>11093
HOORAY!
>> No. 11095
"Thanks Yukari." You say.
"You're welcome, and call me Yukarin." She replies.
"Uh." You look at Remilia for help. She just smiles and shrugs.
It sounds almost a little silly, but you are all technically speaking Japanese, right?
"Then, thank you Yukarin." You say.
Yukari giggles, fan up over her mouth. "It was a pleasure. You two will have to come visit me sometime. I'm sure Ran would like to return your teapot."
Remilia rolls her eyes, blushing a little. "Tell her I'm sorry." She says.
Yukari nods.
"I don't mean to be rude Yukarin." You say. "But I think we're both really tired." You glance at Remilia, who nods at you. "So if you'll excuse us, I think it's time for sleep."
"Oh yes of course, I-" Yukari suddenly pauses, open-mouthed. "Wait, is he sleeping in here?" She asks Remilia.
Remilia blushes again. "Yes."
"Oh ho ho!" Yukari says. "Well uh ... enjoy!" She says, getting up and flourishing her fan, gap appearing behind her.
"It's not like that!" Remilia says, exasperated.
"It will be soon!" Yukari calls, stepping through the gap.
Remilia bites her lip and looks at you. By the time she's thought of a suitable comeback to Yukari's comment, the gap has vanished without a sound.

"Uh ... " Remilia bites her lip.
"I am really tired Remi, but I would love to share your bed again." You say.
"Of course you're going to share my bed!" She says. "I meant what I said last night, I want you in here every night from now on."
You nod, smiling.
"But you're not sleeping in that bathrobe." She says, suddenly turning redder.
"Oh?"
"Just! Just give me a minute!" She says, flitting out the bedroom door before you can protest.

[ ] Wait.
[ ] Robe off, into bed.
>> No. 11096
[ ] Wait.
>> No. 11097
[ ] Wait.
>> No. 11098
>>11095
[ ] Robe off, into bed.
She will be embarassed as hell.
>> No. 11099
[X] Wait.

She comes back with a leather suit carrying a whip and chains.
>> No. 11100
[x] Wait.
>> No. 11101
[x] Wait.
>> No. 11102
[X] Wait.

We're hardly in the condition for wild sex, what with being unable to get it up.
>> No. 11103
[x] Wait.
>>11098
And this is a good thing why?
>> No. 11104
[X] Wait.

This would happen now, when I can't fap safely. Ah well.
>> No. 11105
[X] Wait.

Though the other option is tempting.
>> No. 11106
[ ] Wait.
I kinda liked the fluffy thign we are wearing. Bet she will come back with something even more fluffy.
>> No. 11107
[X] Wait.
>> No. 11108
[X] Wait.
>> No. 11109
[X] Wait.

guys she's just getting pajamas
>> No. 11110
[X] Clean up the room while you wait.
>> No. 11111
[ ] Robe off, into bed.

Nothing beats the feeling of sleeping naked in a bed in SDM
>> No. 11112
[ ] Robe off, into bed.
What's the matter, too BOLD for you?
>> No. 11113
[x] Robe off, into bed.

We did say we were really tired.
>> No. 11114
[X] Wait.
>> No. 11115
>>11110
Are we taking Sakuya's place now? She will not be amused about this.
>> No. 11116
[X] Robe off, into bed.
[ ] "Yup. Not sleeping in that bathrobe."
>> No. 11118
>>11115
Speaking of Sakuya, when we visit her at Eientei, THAT'S the perfect chance to ask her if she wears pads without getting bad end'd.
>> No. 11119
[ ] "Hello."
[ ] "Hello."
[x] "Wait."
[ ] "Okay."
>> No. 11120
>>11118
"So sakuya, how are you doing? Didn't break a pad or two while fighting?"
>> No. 11122
>>11118
Or we could ask Eirin. Even safer.
>> No. 11123
>>11119
[ ] "Follow me"
[ ] "Okay"

And then it walked into a mine. Goddamit
>> No. 11124
>>11123
Touhous in Oddworld. Awesome.

Writing now.
>> No. 11125
>>11115
In before Belanonymous becomes Remilia's butler (or she dresses him like one).
>> No. 11127
>>11125
Kinky. I can see it now:

"I wish to ...'serve' you, Mistress Remilia."
>> No. 11128
>>11127
She will be his noble master.
>> No. 11129
You wait for a moment, Remilia said she'd only be a minute anyway.

A little while later, you're still waiting. Remilia comes back through the door and cringes.
"Sorry that took so long." She says. She steps over to you and hands you something.
"What's this?" You unfold the cloth. It's a pair of pajama bottoms. No shirt.
"It was all I could find." She says.
"That's okay Remi, your bed is warm enough not to need anything else."
She blusters for a moment and then turns away.
"Put them on then!" She says.
"Now?"
"Yes, now!"
You slide your legs into the pajamas, settling them in place and then taking off the bathrobe.
"Okay." You say. Remilia turns around and looks at you with a glint in her eye.
"What?"
She doesn't say anything, just smiles.
"Remi?"
"I like what I see." She giggles, hand over her mouth.
"Oh, really?" You reach out to her suddenly, sweeping her up into your arms. She utters a little shriek of surprise and then grins.
"Don't overexert yourself." She says, placing a hand against your bare chest. Her hands feel very cool and soft. "You're too tired to play with me right now."
You nod, a little disappointed at her astute observation. You are too tired, the only thing holding your legs up is a mixture of adrenaline and elation. You doubt such animation would extended to any other, less essential, functions.
Remilia hops down out of your arms.
"I'm going to get changed for bed." She says, turning a little red.

You slip yourself under the covers while she steps over to her wardrobe and opens the doors. She takes out her nightdress and then looks back at you, biting her lip.

[ ] Watch Remilia.
[ ] Avert thine eyes.
>> No. 11130
[X] Watch Remilia.

Can't avoid doing this forever.
>> No. 11131
[ ] Avert thine eyes.

GENTLEMEN!
>> No. 11132
[x] Avert thine eyes.
She looked away for us, we should show a lady the same respect.
>> No. 11133
[X] Watch Remilia.

Hm... I'll just bank on the possibility that by now, she'll either let us quietly watch, or she'll ask us to look away. In which case we will. Right? Right?
>> No. 11134
[x] Avert thine eyes.
>> No. 11135
[ ] Watch Remilia.

STARRING LIKE THE MOTHERFUC-
you should get the picture
>> No. 11136
[x] Avert thine eyes.
>> No. 11137
>>She blusters for a moment and then turns away.
>>"Put them on then!" She says.
[x] Avert thine eyes.
Follow her lead.
>> No. 11138
[ ] Watch Remilia.
>> No. 11139
[x] Ask Remi if we can enjoy the show. But not without some embarrassment.
>> No. 11140
[x] Avert thine eyes.
>> No. 11141
[x] Ask Remi if we can enjoy the show. But not without some embarrassment.
>> No. 11142
[ ] Avert thine eyes.
She turned around for you, so you should avert your eyes for her.
>> No. 11143
[x] Watch Remilia.
>> No. 11144
[X] Watch Remilia.
>> No. 11145
[X] Watch Remilia.

Wouldn't miss this for ZA WARUDO.
>> No. 11146
[X] Avert thine eyes.

Give a lady some privacy. She's been very uneasy about this sort of thing in the past. If she's disappointed that we won't look, we can assure her that we're just waiting for the right moment, so that it'll be that much sweeter when we finally see her naked.
>> No. 11147
[X] Avert thine eyes.
then
[X] Peek
>> No. 11148
[X] Avert thine eyes.
What >>11146 said.
>> No. 11149
[X] Avert thine eyes.
Not like we could even get excited considering how exhausted we are.
>> No. 11150
[X] Avert thine eyes.
[x] Ask Remi if we can enjoy the show. But not without some embarrassment.
>> No. 11151
[x] Avert thine eyes.
>>11146 is right, stop thinking with your cocks.
>> No. 11152
>>11150
Changing vote from watching to this.
>> No. 11153
You could of used this chance to remove Remilia's embarrassment of being seen naked. It's not like she was going to kill us, the worst that could of happened is her asking you to not look.
>> No. 11154
File 121270254936.jpg - (18.87KB , 512x288 , gilliam.holy.grail2.jpg ) [iqdb]
11154
"What are you doing now?"

"Averting our eyes, oh Lord."

"Well, don't. It's just like those miserable psalms, always so depressing. Now knock it off! "
>> No. 11155
[ ] Watch Remilia.
>> No. 11156
[X] Avert thine eyes.
[x] Ask Remi if we can enjoy the show. But not without some embarrassment.
>> No. 11157
[ ] Pretend to avert thine eyes, but make it obvious we're staring through the gaps in our fingers
>> No. 11158
[x] Avert thine eyes.
C'mon, now's not the time.
>> No. 11159
>>11157

Why aren't you writing our yandere Alice torture scene?
>> No. 11160
[x] Avert thine eyes.
If she's okay with us watching, she'll let us know.
>>11139
The "show?" Jesus Christ.
>> No. 11161
Writing now.
>> No. 11162
>>11159
Listen to the man, he speaks the truth.
>> No. 11163
>>11159>>11162
Vote more in captain anon and it'll end faster, how does that sound?
>> No. 11164
Despite the sheer overpowering need to watch Remilia slipping her dress off, down her body and sliding off her hips, you close your eyes and put a hand over them to make the point clear.
You hear Remilia giggle. There is a rustling of clothes and the sound of her hopping from foot to foot.
"You can look now." She says.
She's standing at the foot of the bed, in her night dress. She is, like before, one hell of a sight.
And this beautiful little thing is in love with you.

"You look fantastic, Remi." You say. She grins.
"Don't I just?" She hops up onto the bed and crawls toward you. "Thank you."
"For what?"
She is now directly above you, smiling down at you. "For looking away. Not ... not that I didn't want you to look." She turns a little red. "But it reminded me why I feel the way I do around you." She bites her lip again.
You wrap your arms around her shoulders and hug her. She lets herself be pulled down to the bed and makes a happy 'mmm' noise. After a moment she puts a finger up to your lips.
"Let go." She says.
"What?" A sudden bolt of worry goes through you.
Remilia laughs. "I need to get under the covers, silly."
"Oh, right." You say, cursing your own paranoia. Remilia moves and slip inside the bed. She presses up against you and sighs contentedly. You put an arm around her and she rests her head on your chest. You can feel her warmth through her night dress and her slender legs against your pajamas.
"Sleep now." She says.
"Yeah." On instinct, without knowing why, you move your other arm over and roll onto your side, so you're facing Remilia. She smiles at you.
"Hello there." She says, grinning.
You kiss her, deeply, feeling her arms going around you. You lie there, holding each other, for a long time.
"I like your bed." You say.
"It's your bed too now." She says.
"I love you."
"I love you too."

Sleep comes easily.

===============================
Congratulations! Day Four Cleared!

New Extra Unlocked!

Load Game - Day 5 Start.
Options.
Extras.
>> No. 11165
>>11163
Don't take offense; Captain Anon is pretty damn great, but you left us with one hell of a cliffhanger in the main story.
>> No. 11166
[X] Load Game - Day 5 Start.
Day 5, what a ride, only 3 more days to go.
>> No. 11167
Extras.
or
Load Game - Day 5 Start.

Can't really decide.
>> No. 11168
Load Game - Day 5 Start.

MOAR
>> No. 11169
Extras.
>> No. 11170
Load Game - Day 5 Start.
Extras can wait
>> No. 11171
[X] Extras

LETS SEE THE EXTRAS!
>> No. 11172
{X} Load Game - Day 5 Start.
>> No. 11173
[X] Load Game - Day 5 Start.
[x] Options
>> No. 11174
Load Game - Day 5 Start.
>> No. 11175
[X] Extras

Curious~
>> No. 11176
>>11165
thatsthepoint.jpg
>> No. 11177
[x] Load Game - Day 5 Start.

Yeahhh. Let's go see maid kneesocks padchou.
>> No. 11178
[x] Load Game - Day 5 Start.
We can look at the extras later.
>> No. 11179
>>11176
We want to see more Yandere Alice.
>> No. 11180
>>11177
>>maid kneesocks padchou
I have had that video on repeat for the last hour and I swear it's doing something wrong to my brain.

Anyway, writing now.
>> No. 11181
[X] Load Game - Day 5 Start.
>> No. 11182
>>11180
It refuses to leave my brain as well, that's why I posted it. Those two loli voices signing in unison, they keep saying the same thing over and over, forever tormenting me...
>> No. 11183
Load Game - Day 5 Start.
Options.
>Extras.

Extras Unlocked 3/?

- Demon Castle Remilia X
- Metal Gear Touhou: Remember Anon, this is a sneaking mission. [This feature has been removed and implemented by a superior third party. See "Gunman in Gensokyo." by Snake. Abandoned development notes are available.]
- A Knight in Gensokyo.

============================

I'm not going to do it now because it's a seriously fully-fledged idea and I don't want to break myself by writing two things at once, but there it is.

Loading Day 5 ...
>> No. 11184
>Abandoned development notes are available.
Your notes.
You'll be posting them.
>> No. 11185
Loading ...

Somewhere deep inside your head there is a pounding. A hammering, banging so very loud that you want to strangle the person making that noise just so you can sleep in peace. You feel Remilia shift next to you, moaning something sleepily.
"Shtop it, shush." She says.
Wait ... that noise isn't in your head. Your eyes snap open a few seconds later to the sight of Remilia sitting up in bed next to you. Despite that banging sound you can't help but think how very nice the sight of her from behind is first thing in the morning, the way her night dress clings to the gentle curve of her body and how her hair is all messed up from sleeping. You smile before realizing that banging noise is a knocking at the bedroom door.
"Come in." Remilia calls.

You lever your head up off the bed to see who it is.
The door swings open to reveal a very out-of-breath and rushed looking Meiling.
"She's awake! Sakuya's awake!" She says.
Remilia tenses. "You go ahead, we'll follow shortly."
Meiling nods, bows and moves to shut the door. Then she pauses and looks back at Remilia.
"She's going to be fine." Meiling says, voice shaky. "Tell him thanks."
Remilia smiles and dismisses Meiling with a wave of her hand. The door shuts and Remilia sighs, happily. She looks down at you.
"Oh, you're awake." She says. "Good morning."
"Morning." You say, sitting up.
"Did you hear that?" She asks.
You nod.
"Then you know we're going, right now." Remilia asks.
"Okay." You say. Remilia hops out of bed and goes to the door. You notice your rather prominent morning wood, looks like you've fully recovered from last night. Remilia seems too preoccupied to pay attention.
"I think your clothes are washed by now." She says. "Go ask the maids, get dressed, we're going as soon as we're ready." She vanishes through the door.

[ ] Back to sleep.
[ ] Get your clothes.
[ ] Go wake Flandre up.
[ ] Get some breakfast.
>> No. 11186
[ ] Get your clothes.
>> No. 11187
[ ] Get your clothes.
[ ] Go wake Flandre up.
>> No. 11188
[X] Get your clothes.
[X] Go wake Flandre up.

The rest can wait. Sakuya's safe! I'm sure Flan will be happy to see her, too.
>> No. 11189
[X] Get your clothes.
>> No. 11190
[x] Get your clothes.
>> No. 11191
[ ] Get your clothes.
[ ] Go wake Flandre up.
>> No. 11192
[ ] Get your clothes.
[ ] Go wake Flandre up, with your morning wood.
>> No. 11193
[‼] Get your clothes.

must show erection to fairy maids
>> No. 11194
[ ] Get your clothes.
[ ] Go wake Flandre up.
>> No. 11195
[x] Get your clothes.
[x] Get some breakfast.
>> No. 11196
[x] Get your clothes.
Fairy maids, LOOK!
>> No. 11197
[ ] Get your clothes.
[ ] Go wake Flandre up.
>> No. 11198
[x] Get your clothes.
[x] Make something really easy and quick for breakfast. Like toast. Everyone loves toast.
>> No. 11199
also dear god i love meiling
>> No. 11200
[x] Get your clothes.
[x] Get some breakfast.
>> No. 11201
[ ] Get your clothes.
[ ] Go wake Flandre up.
>> No. 11202
Writing now.
>> No. 11203
File 12127129455.jpg - (8.92KB , 170x251 , 442353215_8355ba98ab_o.jpg ) [iqdb]
11203
>>11202
>> No. 11204
>>11203
Is that you YAF?
>> No. 11205
You get out of bed and stretch. This morning (evening? Fuck the sun!) feels great, you feel great. Fully rested, waking up next to Remilia, and Sakuya is okay! You walk over to the door, intending to find a Maid and ask about your clothes, but then you notice your raging erection making a tent in the front of your pajamas. Damn, you don't want to get a reputation with the Maids as a pervert, nor do you wish to piss off Remilia. You sit down for a few minutes and think of some decidedly un-sexy things to clear your mind, that's better.

Outside in the corridor it doesn't take long to find a Maid. Not any Maid either but one you recognize, it's the one you saved with the blood. She must have re-spawned recently. Her eyes go wide when she sees you half-naked, but she smiles and does a little curtsey in front of you.
"Hi there. Remilia said my clothes were washed now, do you know where they would be?"
She nods enthusiastically.
"The laundry room on the ground floor." She says.
"Where's that exactly?" You ask, not wanting to waste any time searching around and opening doors at random.
She thinks for a moment.
"I can show you, follow me, sir." She heads off towards the stairs.

You follow and unconsciously find yourself watching her hips sway back and forth as you walk behind her. It's quite a sight, pert little cheeks making you rather aroused. You catch yourself before you get hard again. This is not time to be admiring Fairy Maid ass. You reach the laundry room on the ground floor and she opens the door for you, smiling happily at you.
"Thanks" You say.
You spot your clothes in a neat pile in between some others, laid out on a low, long table. There's all kinds of other stuff in this room. Two modern washing machines, one of which is ... you can't believe your eyes. It's attached to the ceiling, upside down. There's a few old-style large wash-tubs as well and even a clothes press. You step over and pick up your clothes, recognizing one of Remilia's dresses in another pile next to them.
The Maid has shut the door behind her and is just standing there, looking at you with a smile on her face. She looks somehow expectant.

[ ] Ask her to leave while you change.
[ ] Change in front of her.
[ ] Ask her to turn around while you change.
[ ] Go back upstairs to change.

+

[ ] Ask the Fairy Maid if she was alright after you saved her.
[ ] Ask the Fairy Maid why she's standing there.
[ ] Give the Fairy Maid a kiss.
[ ] Ask the Fairy Maid her name.
>> No. 11206
[X] Change in front of her.
[X] FLEX.
[X] Ask the Fairy Maid her name.
[X] Ask the Fairy Maid if she was alright after you saved her.
>> No. 11207
[X] Ask her to turn around while you change.
[X] Ask the Fairy Maid her name.
>> No. 11208
[x] Change in front of her.
[x] Ask the Fairy Maid her name on the way back out.

Well, We are in a hurry.
>> No. 11209
[X] Ask her to turn around while you change.

[X] Ask the Fairy Maid if she was alright after you saved her.
[X] Ask the Fairy Maid why she's standing there.
[X] Ask the Fairy Maid her name.
[X] Ruffle her hair.

No kisses right now. Saving those for Remi. Flan gets cheek-kissing privileges.
>> No. 11210
[X] Ask her to turn around while you change.
[X] Ask the Fairy Maid if she was alright after you saved her.
[X] Ask the Fairy Maid her name.
>> No. 11211
Also, now I want a Fairy Maid harem route. Badly.

Is it possible on a later playthrough?
>> No. 11212
[x] Ask her to turn around while you change.
[x] Ask the Fairy Maid why she's standing there.
[x] Ask the Fairy Maid her name.
>> No. 11213
[ ] Ask her to turn around while you change.
[ ] Ask the Fairy Maid her name.
[ ] Ask the Fairy Maid if she was alright after you saved her.

Somehow asking why she's standing there seems a bit rude.
>> No. 11214
[ ] Go back upstairs to change.
[ ] Ask the Fairy Maid her name.
>> No. 11215
[X] Ask her to turn around while you change.
[X] Ask the Fairy Maid her name.
>> No. 11216
[x] Ask her to turn around while you change.
[x] Ask the Fairy Maid if she was alright after you saved her.
[x] Ask the Fairy Maid her name.
>> No. 11217
[X] Ask her to turn around while you change.
[X] Ask the Fairy Maid if she was alright after you saved her.
[X] Ask the Fairy Maid her name.

I wonder about the name.
>> No. 11218
>>11213
It is. It sounds kinda like asking "hey why haven't you left yet" when she's expecting us to say something.
>> No. 11219
[x] Ask her to turn around while you change.
[x] Ask the Fairy Maid if she was alright after you saved her.
[x] Ask the Fairy Maid her name.
>> No. 11220
[X] Give the Fairy Maid a kiss.
[X] Go back upstairs to change.
[X] Change in front of her.

If you know what I mean.
>> No. 11222
[x] Change in front of her.
[x] Ask the Fairy Maid her name on the way back out.
>> No. 11223
I'm tired enough that quality is dropping, sorry.

Back tomorrow! Hope you enjoyed the big reveals over the last couple of days, now, what's next?
>> No. 11224
[ ] Ask her to turn around while you change.
[ ] Ask the Fairy Maid her name.
[ ] Ask the Fairy Maid if she was alright after you saved her.
>> No. 11225
[x] Change in front of her.
[x] Ask the Fairy Maid if she was alright after you saved her.
[x] Ask the Fairy Maid her name.
[x] Ask the Fairy Maid why she's standing there.
>> No. 11226
>>11205
[ ] Ask her to turn around while you change.
[ ] Ask the Fairy Maid her name.
>> No. 11227
>>11223
I am glad you didn't pull a Kira on us. Thought this resolved pretty nice without much violence, expect the fairy maids, but those are meat shields anyway.
This feels more like that was only a small event in comparison to what you have in mind for the big event on the last 2 days for us.
>> No. 11228
>>11205
Requesting Fairy Maid route!
>> No. 11229
>>11228
Fairy Maid is the Kohaku route. She's behind everything. She engineered Yukari's mistake. She released the attic vampire the first time. She hopes that she can make the residents of the SDM suffer by making them like you and have The First tear you apart.
>> No. 11230
[X] Change in front of her.

Nothing wrong with a little showing off, is there? Of course not.

[X] Ask the Fairy Maid her name.
[X] Ask the Fairy Maid if she was alright after you saved her.
>> No. 11231
[x] Ask her to turn around while you change.
(she will peak, it will be awesome)

and meanwhile
[x] Ask the Fairy Maid her name.
[x] Ask the Fairy Maid if she was alright after you saved her.


Its not like we are moving away from Remi Route. We are just...testing the waters of Fairy Maid Route....
>> No. 11232
When I think of the faeries I always think of Shanghai sized girls floating around every where.
>> No. 11233
>>11232
Wait, are you saying they're NOT Shanghai-sized girls who float around everywhere?
>> No. 11234
>>11233

HY said they are human sized.
>> No. 11235
>>11232

I think they're all Cirno sized.
>> No. 11236
File 121271698923.png - (166.90KB , 729x481 , sizes.png ) [iqdb]
11236
They look to be a foot or two shorter than a normal person, assuming that Meiling is normal sized and EoSD's graphics can be trusted.
>> No. 11237
>>11235
But what size is Cirno?
>> No. 11238
>>11233
Well she walked on the floor and had enough ass to have something to shake.
>> No. 11239
[X] Change in front of her.
[X] Ask the Fairy Maid if she was alright after you saved her.
>> No. 11240
[X] Change in front of her.
[Z] Ask the Fairy Maid her name.
[W] Ask the Fairy Maid if she was alright after you saved her.

if possible, get raging erection again
>> No. 11241
[x] Change in front of her.
[x] Ask the Fairy Maid if she was alright after you saved her.
[x] Ask the Fairy Maid her name.
[x] Ask the Fairy Maid why she's standing there.
>> No. 11242
[ ] Ask her to turn around while you change.
[ ] Ask the Fairy Maid her name.

she could be one them three pranksters i hear they like to slip in among the sdm staff during summer
>> No. 11244
[X] Ask her to turn around while you change.
[X] Ask the Fairy Maid her name.
[X] Ask the Fairy Maid if she was alright after you saved her.

See, by asking her to turn around we acknowledge that she has value: we recognize that she's a person by recognizing that it's worth asking her to respect our privacy. It's not leaving her on her own, it's not as brazen as disregarding her presence and changing right there, and it's not an order to leave. We're putting her on equal status with us.

By asking her her name, we reinforce that: we acknowledge her individuality.

By asking if she's alright, we verify that we're concerned for her well being.

That's how you bag a personal Fairy Maid. By recognizing their importance.
>> No. 11245
[X] Ask her to turn around while you change.
[X] Ask the Fairy Maid her name.
[X] Ask the Fairy Maid if she was alright after you saved her.

Is this our long overdue fairy familiar?

We need her to spot the breakable walls.
>> No. 11246
[x] Ask her to turn around while you change.
[x] Ask the Fairy Maid her name.
[x] Ask the Fairy Maid if she was alright after you saved her.

For some reason this scenario reminds me too much of the Shanghai changing scene in the /forest/ LA. Let's do it right on the first time for once.
>> No. 11247
[X] Ask her to turn around while you change.
[X] Ask the Fairy Maid her name.
[X] Ask the Fairy Maid if she was alright after you saved her.

Aight, I can get behind this.
>> No. 11248
[x] Ask her to turn around while you change.
[x] Ask the Fairy Maid her name.
[x] Ask the Fairy Maid if she was alright after you saved her.
Come on, be a gentleman.

>>11223
Excellent as always. Thanks for this, it's always a pleasure to read. Double thanks for having the gumption to not throw us into arbitrary despair.
>> No. 11249
[x] Ask her to turn around while you change.
[x] Ask the Fairy Maid her name.
[x] Ask the Fairy Maid if she was alright after you saved her.
An NPC has joined the party. Please insert name: __________
>> No. 11250
>>11249

An NPC has joined the party. Please insert name: Onric
>> No. 11251
>>11244

Oh, Gee... you got a point. I'm convinced.
so, change to...

[X] Ask her to turn around while you change.
[X] Ask the Fairy Maid her name.
[X] Ask the Fairy Maid if she was alright after you saved her.

Deleted my previous post as a proof.
>> No. 11253
>>11250

>An NPC has joined the party. Please insert name: *Scorn*

Oh shit.
>> No. 11254
[X] Go back upstairs to change.
+
[X] Ask the Fairy Maid her name.
[X] Ask the Fairy Maid if she was alright after you saved her.
>> No. 11255
>>11244
Ah, hell.

Changing no-longer-existing >>11221 to:
[X] Ask her to turn around while you change.
[X] Ask the Fairy Maid her name.
[X] Ask the Fairy Maid if she was alright after you saved her.
>> No. 11256
[X] Ask her to turn around while you change.
[X] Ask the Fairy Maid her name.
[X] Ask the Fairy Maid if she was alright after you saved her.
>> No. 11257
[X] Ask her to turn around while you change.
[X] Ask the Fairy Maid her name.
[X] Ask the Fairy Maid if she was alright after you saved her.
>> No. 11258
So you all know, fairy maids show up in chapters 9 through 11 of Silent Sinner in The Blue.

And as that's Zun's story, I'm kind of assuming he does some kind of QC on the artist's drawings...
>> No. 11259
Also of potential note: She likely doesn't remember being nearly vampirized and dying, so this is quite possibly the first time she's actually met us. We should make a good first impression.
>> No. 11260
File 121275228946.jpg - (715.81KB , 913x1300 , silent_sinner_ch10_01.jpg ) [iqdb]
11260
>>11258
Correction, 10-11.

Here's chapter 10; it's got the most fairy maid bang for your buck.
http://gallery.gensokyo.org/thumbnails.php?album=382
>> No. 11261
>>She likely doesn't remember being nearly vampirized and dying, so this is quite possibly the first time she's actually met us.

What makes you think that?
>> No. 11262
>>11259
I think she remembers us.
>> No. 11263
[X] Ask her to turn around while you change.
[X] Ask the Fairy Maid her name.
[X] Ask the Fairy Maid if she was alright after you saved her.

GENTLEMEN.
>> No. 11264
>>11260

SO MUE
>> No. 11265
[x] Ask her to turn around while you change.
[x] Ask the Fairy Maid her name.
[x] Ask the Fairy Maid if she was alright after you saved her.
>> No. 11266
[x] Ask her to turn around while you change.
[x] Ask the Fairy Maid if she was alright after you saved her.
[x] Ask the Fairy Maid her name.

ALSO but because she does not have a name give her one---> PERSONAL MEIDOOO!!!!
>> No. 11267
"Ah ... could you." You start, motioning with your hand. "Could you turn around for a second?" You ask the Maid.
She cocks her head to the side, still smiling.
"So I can change?" You ask.
"Ah!" She says. "Yes!" She turns around and puts her hands over her face, as if that makes some kind of difference.
You almost laugh but manage to restrain yourself. You take off your pajamas and leave them on what appears to be a pile of dirty washing. Then you put your underwear and trousers back on. Feels good to wear your own, clean clothes again.
As you reach for the shirt you notice the Maid has turned towards you a little. She's peeking through her fingers, which makes it as obvious as possible that she's doing so.
She sees you looking and quickly returns to her original position, pretending that nothing happened. You're not sure wether to feel embarrassed or flattered. You also feel a little twinge from your groin, protesting at being constrained inside the trousers. Doing your best to ignore both the Fairy and your own early-morning urges, you put your shirt on and slip the coat over it. That's better, back to normal.

"So what's your name?" You ask the Fairy as she turns back round to face you.
She frowns. "Name?"
You pause for a second, not wanting to take the Fairy's confusion to its logical conclusion.
"You know." You say. "Your name, what everyone calls you?"
The Fairy sudden smiles again and opens her mouth. What comes out is not a name, it's more like a high note, perfectly executed. She hold it for a second. The sound makes you think of the surface of water, broken by overlapping ripples.
She stops and smiles at you again.
"Thats ... that's your name?" You ask.
She frowns for a second. "I think it is."
"You don't have a name that's a word then?" You ask. The Fairy looks crestfallen for a moment.
"No no, I didn't mean it like that." You say. "It's a beautiful name, I was just wondering if you had any others."
The Fairy thinks. "One other calls me 'Frisca'."
"One other?" You ask.
She nods. "A friend."
"So ... Frisca, is it? Can I call you that?"
She giggles and then nods.
Uh oh. What does that mean?

You thank her for leading you to find your clothes and then pause again on your way to the door.
"Were you alright after I ... er ... saved you?"
She nods and smiles. "Do not think about that, I don't want to." She says.
"Okay, goodbye Frisca."
She does another curtsey and leaves you at the door.

[ ] Breakfast.
[ ] Find Remilia.
[ ] Find Flandre.
>> No. 11268
[X] Find Remilia.
>> No. 11269
File 121277357022.gif - (512.05KB , 400x225 , assshake.gif ) [iqdb]
11269
[x] Breakfast.
We'll walk into the kitchen and see...
>> No. 11271
[X] Find Remilia.
[X] Find Flandre.

No time for breakfast, got to see if Sakuya's alright!

Also, DO WANT Frisca/Fairy Harem route for a later playthrough.
>> No. 11272
[X] Find Remilia.
[X] Find Flandre.

In during visiting hours!
>> No. 11273
[x] Breakfast.
>> No. 11274
[X] Find Remilia.
[X] Find Flandre.
>> No. 11275
[ ] Find Remilia.
who has likely already chosen to
[ ] Find Flandre.
>> No. 11276
>>"I think your clothes are washed by now." She says. "Go ask the maids, get dressed, we're going as soon as we're ready." She vanishes through the door.
[x] Find Remilia
We have somewhere pretty important to be right now.
>> No. 11277
[x] Find Remilia
Not even a chance to put a piece of toast in our mouth as we run? Damn.
>> No. 11278
[x] Find Remilia.
>> No. 11279
[x] Breakfast.
>> No. 11280
[X] Find Remilia.
>> No. 11281
[x] Find Remilia
>> No. 11282
[ ] Find Remilia.
she is in the kitchen she's preparing some food for breakfast, don't ruin her surprise,
[X] Find Flandre to wake her up..
>> No. 11283
[X] Find Remilia.
[X] Find Flandre.

Eientei, here we come. Maybe we can grab some toast there or something.
>> No. 11284
[X] Find Remilia.
>> No. 11285
[ ] Find Remilia.
[ ] Ask her if Flandre's coming.
>> No. 11286
[X] Find Remilia.
[X] Find Flandre.
>> No. 11287
[x] Find Remilia.

Meiling already saw Sakuya, so it's fine. Else I'd ask Remi to bring her along.

Also, asking about pads.
>> No. 11288
[x] Find Remilia.
>> No. 11289
Writing now.
>> No. 11290
>Maybe we can grab some udonge there or something.

fixed
>> No. 11299
"Just keep my lunar clock in secret, don't show it to anyone in Eientei!"
>> No. 11301
>>11299
But Eirin made it.
>> No. 11311
>>11301
so yeah!
>> No. 11493
>>11299
Oh how I miss you Sakuya-tripfag...