[Return]
Archived thread

File 121261581217.jpg - (113.20KB , 343x586 , 7e135392280d1cc7c590510a3e96df62.jpg ) [iqdb]
10644 No. 10644
"I'd hug you too Remi, I don't mind making you wet." You grin at your own crass joke but it looks like Remilia is pretending she didn't get it.
"When you go see Sakuya, can I come with you?" You ask.
Remilia frowns. "Of course you can, though ..." She pauses. "I don't know how she will react to seeing you, knowing you saved her."
You wave Remilia down. "I'm not going to lord it over her." You say. "I'm just genuinely happy that she's okay."
"I know." Remilia says. "I think I understand why she did this though. I think you do as well." Remilia looks at you pointedly.
"What?" You ask.
"I suspect she did this because of her fears surrounding what I would do ... with your help, with your support."
" ... you've completely lost me Remi. I don't understand any of this. I thought she was trying to protect you?"
"She was." Remilia looks down.
"How?"

Remilia swallows, hard. You wait, no reply forthcoming. Dammit.
"I know I'm not in exactly the most dignified position to be asking difficult questions right now." You say. "But I think I deserve an answer, what is that thing upstairs? Why did Sakuya try to kill it?"
Remilia looks back up at you, closes her eyes and takes a deep breath. "I said no more secrets."
You nod.
"I'd rather say this with you dressed. Please." She nods towards the door. "I'm going back to my room. Join me when you're ready."
You sigh inwardly. "My clothes are filthy Remi, I'm not going to be dressed anytime soon."
She frowns. "Take a bathrobe, there should be a couple in your size." She gets up and leaves the room without another word, face hidden from your sight.

Back in her room, wrapped in a fluffy bathrobe, the former contents of your pockets in a pile by the door, you sit on Remilia's bed. While you were still in the bathroom it seems she's drained an entire flask of blood, now lying discarded on its side on the table. Remilia is sitting next to you on the bed, but doesn't touch you. Her hands are folded in her lap and she looks cold somehow.
"No more secrets" She says, just under her breath, closing her eyes.

"Then tell me."

She does.

(cont).

>> No. 10647
Waiting for the rest.
>> No. 10648
>She does.
>(cont).

FFFFFFFFFFFF
>> No. 10649
F5 F5 F5 F5 F5
>> No. 10650
>(cont).
I hatelove you.
>> No. 10651
Thus, as I spaz,
Unlimited F5 Works
>> No. 10652
File 121261657011.jpg - (61.44KB , 800x600 , Hong Meirin010.jpg ) [iqdb]
10652
SUDDENLY, MEILING ATTACKS
>> No. 10653
That thing up there...IS YOU!
>> No. 10654
I kind of don't want to give some kind of indication of my rapidly F5ing, as it seems every time I do so it shows up immediately after the post that I was F5ing for.

But, for this
F5ING LIKE THE FIST OF THE MOTHERFUCKING NORTH STAR JESUS CHRIST
>> No. 10655
THIS F5

I'LL MASH IT
>> No. 10656
"I don't remember, exactly, who he was. I remember a face, when I was very young, a face that changed as I got older." She looks up at you and smiles sadly.
"It's one of the downsides of physical immortality. Memory degrades over time, things become flatter and duller until all you have are impressions and feelings. No names, no faces, nothing."
"I wrote it down somewhere, once. Who he was. I remember reading it again, but I don't remember the words. I know that he killed ... he killed a woman."

"I think she was my mother."

Remilia gulps and wipes her eyes. You reach out a hand to her and she holds up hers for to stop. "No." She whispers. You let your hand fall back.
"I remember ... I remember he was something else, before. But I don't know what. I kept him away from Flandre as best I could, I locked him away while he was still young." Tears start to form in Remilia's eyes again.
She looks up at you again. "I remember a time that I remembered who he was. What he had done. I remember going up those stairs, long before Sakuya was here. When it was just me."
"I remember going up those stairs and I remember trying to kill him." She starts crying in earnest now, tears rolling down her face in slow streams. The rest of her expression is cold, unmoving.
"I remember trying to kill him, again and again."

"And I remember losing."

Remilia launches herself at you, burying her face against your chest, finally sobbing hard. She clutches the front of your clothing. Your wrap your arms around her and for a moment you're not holding a vampire. You're holding a scared little girl who needs your help. Tears stream down her face and she makes a whining noise.

[ ] Write in only.
>> No. 10658
>>10657
>>tap F5 repeatedly

Sorry, I had some serious trouble getting this part out.
>> No. 10659
[x] Stroke her head and continue to comfort her while she lets it all out
>> No. 10660
[x] Assure her she is no longer alone.
>> No. 10661
[ ] stroke her hair and allow her to vent.
>> No. 10662
[x] Hug her tighter, comfort her.
>> No. 10663
[x] Stroke her head and continue to comfort her while she lets it all out
>> No. 10664
>>10662

[x] Hug her tighter, comfort her.

>>wait until she's composed and show her the photos/letter

>"No more secrets" She says, just under her breath, closing her eyes.
>> No. 10667
[X] Stroke her head and continue to comfort her while she lets it all out.

Can't think of anything else.
>> No. 10668
[x] Stroke her head and continue to comfort her while she lets it all out.

Could that thing be the reason why Remi is so afraid of contact? Could that have been the price of losing?
>> No. 10670
[X] "Yoshu, yoshu. Tsukareta tsukareta neee" *rubs back*
>> No. 10671
>>"I wrote it down somewhere, once. Who he was. I remember reading it again, but I don't remember the words."

This sticks out to me for some reason...
>> No. 10672
Well, this is difficult...

[x] Try to hum a soothing melody as you slowly lie down with Remilia in your arms.
>> No. 10673
[X] Massage her back as you hold her. Promise her that she's not alone.
>> No. 10674
>>10671
The letter!
>> No. 10676
[X] Stroke her head and continue to comfort her while she lets it all out.
Show her letter afterwards.
>> No. 10677
[X] Wait for her sadness to subside, show her the photograph and tell her it's time to move on, wipe the slate clean and go pick up Sakuya.
>> No. 10678
[x] Stroke her head and continue to comfort her while she lets it all out
[x] Assure her she is no longer alone.
>> No. 10679
>>10674

DO YOU REALLY THINK REMILIA WROTE HER OWN ASSASSINATION LETTER?
>> No. 10680
Oh yes, let's show the poor girl in her moment of vulnerability a letter that that as far as we can tell makes it appear that the reason her beloved came to be here was to kill her.

Unless whatever means of revealing whatever secret there is to it just happens to pop up right then and there, you may as well ask her if she gave us that handjob in the bath while you're at it, for all the good it would do.
>> No. 10681
>>10679
No...guess I should've attached a retarded pic.
>> No. 10682
[x] "Then one day I will become a mere shadow of a memory to you as well, won't I?"
[x] Get her to vamp you.
>> No. 10683
>>10677
haha faggot, why don't you just kill her instead of saying you are a killing set out to finish her off once and for all.
>>10680
Showing her the letter and the picture will just bad end us or some other shit. DO NOT SHOW THE LETTER OR THE PICTURE. Have you all forgotten what happened with Patchy?
>> No. 10684
>>10683
Well Remi is also a lot more attached to us than Patchouli is, but I do agree it's not the right moment. Just that later it may be relatively safe to show it to her.
>> No. 10685
>>10683

Whether you like it or not, we are going to show her that letter sooner or later.
>> No. 10686
[x] Stroke her head and continue to comfort her while she lets it all out
[x] Assure her she is no longer alone.
[x] "And you'll never lose to him again."
>> No. 10687
>>10682

At first I thought that was a good idea, but I wonder.
[ ] Hold her tight, not saying anything
>> No. 10688
>>10682
I thought the same thing when i read

>"It's one of the downsides of physical immortality. Memory degrades over time, things become flatter and duller until all you have are impressions and feelings. No names, no faces, nothing."

I wonder if she will write down our Name too one day so that she won't forget us.... and read it after hundred years and will not even remember us anymore...
>> No. 10689
>>10682
[x] "Then one day I will become a mere shadow of a memory to you as well, won't I?"
[x] Get her to vamp you.

DO IT FAGGOTS. We've gone too long without a Bad End anyways.
>> No. 10690
>>10685
Better later, the time is not good for this, we would only screw up the situation and nothing good will come out of this.
>> No. 10691
File 121261913634.gif - (18.55KB , 156x156 , VicenteValrieri.gif ) [iqdb]
10691
Perhaps someone wants my dark gift?
>> No. 10692
[ ] Hold her tight, not saying anything
>> No. 10693
>>10688

We could take a group photo with the residents of the mansion. Then write a note on the back of the picture expressing our love.

200 years later when Belmonymous is long gone, she can look at it and remember.
>> No. 10694
I don't see why we need to get ourselves vamp'd for Remi's sake.

If we play our cards right, maybe Eirin and Kaguya will whip up some Hourai Elixir for us as a wedding present.
>> No. 10695
>>10694
Canonically, no need, Remi can turn us into a half human/half youkai.

We'd want that in every route anyway. Imagine leaving Meiling alone after what would be a short time period for her. ;___________;
>> No. 10696
>>10694
>some Hourai Elixir for us as a wedding present
I for one would like to remain sane.
>> No. 10697
>>10694
Best Idea ever. Fund it.
>> No. 10698
>>10688

Hundreds of years after we die and everyone in the SDM has moved on, Remilia looks through one of her drawers one day and finds an old letter. It's a love letter, and it's signed with a name that she can't quite remember. There's a ragged, folded up coat in the same drawer, along with an old whip.

She starts to cry, but she can't remember why...
>> No. 10699
[x] Stroke her head and continue to comfort her while she lets it all out
[x] Assure her she is no longer alone.

Not necessarily referring to us. She has Sakuya, Patchy, and now Flan who's as immortal as she is.
>> No. 10700
>>10698

FUUUUCK
>> No. 10701
>>"I wrote it down somewhere, once. Who he was. I remember reading it again, but I don't remember the words."

Probably the note in French on the back of the photograph
>> No. 10702
[x] "I won't live for very long, but I promise you, Remilia, while I'm here with you I will make sure that you have enough happy memories to forget the bad ones. You'll forget my face, you'll even forget that night we met, but if there is one thing I don't want you to forget it's that I love you, and I will love you always, Remilia Scarlet, even after my last breath."
>> No. 10703
[X] Stroke her head and continue to comfort her while she lets it all out
[X] Assure her she is no longer alone.
[X] "And you'll never lose to him again."

The problem is that Remi always tried to deal with this matter on her own, when clearly it was too much for her.
However, she's not alone anymore, and should not have to bear the burden of killing that thing herself. She now has Flandre, Patchoulli (and by extension, Koakuma), Sakuya, Meiling, and ourselves. Possibly even Reimu.

On their own, not a single one of them could hope to succeed, but together we just might be able to put and end to that thing once and for all.
>> No. 10704
>>10698
Someone needs to write this, who is the sickest fuck of all the writers out there? Scorn? Doujin?

WE NEED TO LET IT RAIN
>> No. 10705
>>10695
>Canonically, no need, Remi can turn us into a half human/half youkai.
Where is that from?
>> No. 10706
>>10691

Oh damn, I loved that guy. Too bad he had to die. Well, Sithis gives, Sithis takes.
>> No. 10707
>>10705
Well uhm...Akyu said so. But everyone hates her so I dunno how valid people think it is.
>> No. 10708
Are you satisfied enough with your answers? If so then I shall write.
>> No. 10709
>>10701
>>Probably the note in French on the back of the photograph

Wait...WAIT.
Are you telling me that after all that trouble we went through to get that French dictionary to translate that stupid letter, we completely neglected something ELSE we could have translated?

DAMMIT, ANON.
>> No. 10710
>>10706
I'd warmed up to all those cold blooded assassins.

Fuck that Purification mission.
>> No. 10711
>>10708
Go ahead.
>> No. 10712
>>10708
WRITE SOMETHING HAPPY THIS THREAD IS FULL OF DESPAIR
>> No. 10713
>>10695
How?
>> No. 10714
>>10708
[x] "I love you, Remilia."
>> No. 10715
>>10703
Power of friendship, etc.

Made me lol quite heartily, then I realized how relevant it is. Now it's just kind of sad.
>> No. 10716
>>10714
FINALLY! FUCK.

Including this, retards.
>> No. 10717
>>10705
>>10713

From PMiSS:
"Depending on how she changed fate, you might even become a half-human-half-youkai."
>> No. 10718
>>10716

I thought we've already made that clear?
>> No. 10719
>>10716
Hey, you can't blame us. CYOA is as close as we've gotten to romancing the wimmenfolks.
>> No. 10720
>>10710
Me too, i hated killing Marie A., the lizard guy and the vampire, and all of them were innocent too
>> No. 10721
However, it might be that your fate to 'just die in the streets' has been altered (*3).

3: Depending on how she changed fate, you might even become a half-human-half-youkai.

http://www.pooshlmer.com/touhouwiki/index.php/Perfect_Memento:_Remilia_Scarlet
and I have no idea what the specifics on this are.
>> No. 10722
>>10716
How the fuck could we forget something like this?
I BLAME DOUJIN FOR BRINGING US DESPAIR.
>> No. 10723
>>10721
Well, there aren't really any more specifics than a "she can do this" line. Which is that.
>> No. 10724
[x] "I love you, Remilia."

HOORAY! I'm voting for this too!
>> No. 10725
>>10724

All this and more included in my
[x] Stroke her head and continue to comfort her while she lets it all out
option though Doujin. HY said it included assuring her she wasn't alone, so it also contains that you love her.
>> No. 10726
File 12126209698.jpg - (25.22KB , 300x300 , 1rhk.jpg ) [iqdb]
10726
>>10707
>But everyone hates her
>hates her
>EVERYONE HATES AKYU

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>> No. 10727
[x] "I love you, Remilia."
>> No. 10728
>>10726
Hey I love Akyu. But whenever I see PMiSS mentioned I see many "lol fuk akyu" answers.
>> No. 10729
Who thinks we should lock Flandre back in the basement? She won't bother Remilia and Belmonymous anymore with her ability to barge in on sensitive situations.
>> No. 10730
>>10725
I was almost going to vote for Anon to propose for marriage.
>> No. 10731
>>10729
VENTURE HITHER AND ENGAGE IN SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH THINESELF, HEATHEN.
>> No. 10732
>>"No more secrets" She says, just under her breath, closing her eyes.
After this, we have a couple of things we might want to think about telling her.
>> No. 10733
>>10726

I still love you Yafkyu. ;_;
>> No. 10734
It's time for Belmonymous to start quoting some cheesy romantic poems.
>> No. 10735
You hold Remilia tighter, letting her cry. Letting her pour it all out. She shakes in your grip, sobs wracking her body.
"Oh Remi, oh Remi." You say.
She shifts her hands so she's wrapping her arms around your middle, still crying.
You gently start to stroke her hair, making sure not to loosen your hold on her, to make her feel safe. She sniffs loudly and you see her trying to wipe her eyes.
"It's okay Remi. You're not alone here anymore." You say. "There's so many people here for you now. Flandre, Meiling, Sakuya, Patchouli, even those beyond this Mansion. This place, Gensokyo, is full of people who will help you because they're your friends. Me too, even though I haven't been here long, I can't even dream of leaving again."
"I know." She says through her tears.
You don't know where the words come from all of a sudden, somewhere deep down inside. Somewhere stirred by the sight of her crying, by the very idea of her feeling sad or alone or scared.

"I love you Remilia."

She looks up, tears still running down her face. Her expression is stunned for a long moment and then she smiles through the tears.
"I love you, I love you too." She says, not sure wether to cry or grin.
You bring down your lips to hers, just briefly, not wanting to defile her dignity while she is still crying. You kiss her, she kisses you back. For a moment the only thing in the world is you and her.

Eventually, after a long time of simply lying there against you, she manages to disentangle herself, reach over to her bedside table and wiping her eyes with a handkerchief.
"Thank you." She says.
"For what?"
"For everything. For letting me say that, for saving Sakuya, for saving me and my sister, for loving me."
You can't help but smile. "It's a pleasure Remi, it really is."
She hugs you again, no longer weeping. Her face is red from the crying and her hair is all messed up, but she seems better now.
She gently strokes the back of your neck.
"I love you." She says.
"I love you too."

[ ] Time for sleep, we're both exhausted.
[ ] No more secrets, show her the letter.
>> No. 10736
>>10726
Go back to /shrine/
>> No. 10737
[►] No more secrets, show her the letter.

srsly, worth a bed end for plot exposition
>> No. 10738
[X] No more secrets, show her the letter.

Get this out of the way now.
>> No. 10739
[ ] No more secrets, show her the letter.

IS THIS THE MOMENT?!
>> No. 10740
[X] Time for sleep, we're both exhausted.
Better not show her yet, the situation is just too good.
>> No. 10741
[x] No more secrets, show her the letter.

Do it, do it, do it!
>> No. 10742
[X] No more secrets, show her the letter.
There is a saying for this, but I can't remember it. Oh well.
>> No. 10743
[x] No more secrets, show her the letter.
>> No. 10744
[x] No more secrets, show her the letter.
PLOT EXPOSITION TIME
>> No. 10745
Oh shit. I'm torn between options. On the one hand, I want to show her and get rid of our secrets. On the other hand, I'm worried that this is a red herring, and showing it to her would be a terrible idea.

[X] No more secrets, show her the letter.
[X] Explain that we think something is wrong with it before we show it to her, but we're not sure what. Other than obvious, that is.

Gah. I love Remi too much to hide things from her.
>> No. 10746
[ ] No more secrets, show her the letter.

FUCK YES YOU ARE THE BEST BAD END EVER.
>> No. 10747
How many continues do we have left, HY?
>> No. 10748
>"I love you." She says.
>"I love you too."

In after the happiest of posts

[x] No more secrets, show her the letter.

In before DESPAIR.
>> No. 10749
>>10742
To pin everything on one chance and hope this doesn't end bad?
>> No. 10750
OH HO why not ruin the moment? Fuck we worked so hard to get here and nearly missed it. I just wanted to revel in its glory for a second...

[X] No more secrets, show her the letter.
[X] Explain that we think something is wrong with it before we show it to her, but we're not sure what. Other than obvious, that is.
>> No. 10751
>>10750
I doubt Belnonymous would be just like "here have this letter that says we have to assassinate you".

I think that since our character has knowledge of what it says, we'd get her ready for it before showing it to her, if we choose to. It would probably be part of the scene.
But I guess it's good that you guys mentioned it.
>> No. 10752
[X] No more secrets, show her the letter.

I'd suggest perhaps bracing her for it by explaining the circumstances of our arrival and whatnot, but I'm not sure she will be seeing the letter the same way we saw it...
>> No. 10753
[X] Time for sleep, we're both exhausted.
>> No. 10754
Hooray Bad End!
>> No. 10755
[X] No more secrets, show her the letter.
>> No. 10756
>>10754
Pretty much. Letter's 12-2 to sleep. Not even the best spamming can counter this by now!
>> No. 10757
Make that 13-2. GO LETTER
>> No. 10758
>>10747
Do you want this continue Anon?
>> No. 10759
[ ] No more secrets, show her the letter.
>> No. 10760
[x] Time for sleep, we're both exhausted.

What the holy fuck, people. We just confessed our love, and now you want to immediately go oh by the way I found this order to kill you in my coat - oh did I mention I have amnesia? - and it might have a hidden message. What reaction are you expecting?
>> No. 10761
[X] CREATE SAVE POINT
>> No. 10762
>>10758
Well, if it's our last continue, I dunno if I'd want to show her the letter. I voted for, anyway. And I doubt it's our last.
>> No. 10763
[x] No more secrets, show her the letter.

FORGE AHEAD AND GRASP THE FUTURE IN YOUR HANDS!
>> No. 10764
[X] No more secrets, show her your penis.
>> No. 10765
>>10760

>"no more secrets"

implies a reciprocal agreement
>> No. 10766
>>10758

That's not like you. Sure, I'll take it.
>> No. 10767
>>10764

Don't you have a pile of shit to go roll in or something?
>> No. 10768
>>10763
BUT THE FUTURE REFUSED TO CHANGE.
>> No. 10769
Are we also revealing that we're not a vampire hunter, we just seem to have possessed/body snatched/robbed one?
>> No. 10770
[ ] No more secrets, show her the letter.
It has to be done.
>> No. 10771
Writing now.
>> No. 10772
>>10771
Have her kill us in style if it's a bad end.
>> No. 10773
>>10772
BRACE FOR GUNGIR IMPACT.

Here is how I would end it.
Show Remilia the note as Flandre wanders in. Too much emotional strain causes Remi to snap, and she tries to kill Anon. Flandre instinctively jumps in the way and takes a Gungir to the chest, promptly dying. Anon is suddenly fueled by rage and lops off Remi's head while she stands in horror beholding her deed. Suddenly something snaps in Anon's mind. He pulls back the note and makes a check-mark in blood. Job well done, vampire hunter. Job well done.
>> No. 10774
Considering all the things we've shown ourselves capable of doing in our rather brief time there, I think whether or not we really are a vampire hunter is pretty much irrelevant.

Whether due to the same reason we have a coat and various items that we're sure aren't really ours or not, we have shown abilities that are definitely beyond those of normal humans.

However, the fact we could barely fend off that vampire fairy makes it pretty clear that we're nowhere near the level of ability needed to take on someone like Remilia.

Well, in a normal fight, anyway. If there were a way to get close enough to her to catch her off-guard, on however...
>> No. 10775
>>10773
I'd rather get owned by this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BmGmypNWJA
>> No. 10776
>>10774
I don't like how you think
>> No. 10777
>>10773
Though I do admit that scenario is awesome.
>> No. 10778
>>10774
i think it depends alot upon the effectiveness of our whip when it comes to whether we can take on Remi or not. Just because ice beam is weak when used on charmander or whatever doesn't mean it'll be the same vs dragonite.
>> No. 10779
"You said no more secrets, right Remi?" You ask.
She nods.
"Then I have something to show you."
She pulls back from you, worried for a second but also looking concerned. "I know what you are, it's okay." She says.
"What?" You ask.
"A Vampire Hunter." She says, shrugging. "Not a very good one, obviously." She utters a little laugh. "But you must be."
"How do you know?" You ask.
She raises an eyebrow at you. "The blood, the way you fight, how you turned up. The fact that you keep telling me." She pauses and looks serious for a moment. "The whip."
"You know about the whip?"
"Of course I do, I've seen it once before." She smiles again. "But it's okay, this isn't the first time a Vampire Hunter has fallen for his prey, it's happened a couple of times in history before. There's no shame in it."

If it was only that.

"I'm not a Vampire Hunter." You say.
Remilia laughs. "But you must be." She says.
"Let me show you." You say, shifting her off your lap and fetching the letter from the side of the room. You hand it to her with shaking fingers, heart pounding against your chest.
She reads it quickly. Then looks back up at you. "You're telling me you're not a Vampire Hunter? Then what is this? Do you mean you're not a Hunter anymore?" She takes your hand and smiles. "I understand, you can leave all that behind."
"No, Remi" You say. "I've never been a Vampire Hunter. I don't know where all this stuff came from, I don't know how the knowledge of how to use it is in my head, I don't know where that letter comes from. On the outside, before, I didn't even know vampires were real."
Remilia's face stays frozen in a smile for a moment.
"Does that matter?" She asks.
"Not as far as loving you goes, no." You shake your head. "But I don't understand the original reason I came here, or was sent."
Remilia looks down at the letter.
"Oh." She says, very quiet, eyes narrowing. "Oh."

She puts a finger inside her mouth and scrapes it against one of her elongated canines, drawing a drop of blood. Then she reaches out to the letter and starts to smear the blood all over it, back and fourth. The letter seems to darken, as if the blood was being absorbed by a sponge. Remilia removes her finger and the words suddenly vanish, replaced by new words. Words that are written in the spaces the blood isn't absorbed into. It's in Japanese. The only thing you catch before Remilia crushes the letter is the signature at the bottom.

'-Yukari'

Remilia turns to you, baring her teeth, eyes wide, shaking with rage.

[ ] Run.
[ ] Duck.
[ ] Hug.
[ ] "GODDAMMIT YUKARI!"
[ ] Explain you have no idea what this is about.
[ ] Genuflect.
[ ] Pass out.
>> No. 10780
>>10778
In case you haven't noticed, Remi is fast. Very VERY fast. So fast, we were using Sakuya's watch and she STILL looked like a blur to us.

No. It doesn't matter how effective that whip could be if we can't even hit anything with it.

If we were going to assassinate Remi, I think the most effective method would be to earn her trust, get close to her, and then replace the blood in her flask with some of our own when she isn't looking.
>> No. 10781
>>10774
It's the coat! The coat is the source of the powers!
>> No. 10782
FUCKFUCKFUCK. You. They guy who suggested putting blood on the letter back then. Well done.
[X] Duck.
Quack.
>> No. 10783
[ ] Explain you have no idea what this is about.

Fuck.
>> No. 10784
[ ] Hug.
[ ] Explain you have no idea what this is about.
>> No. 10785
>>10779
[X] Do nothing.
HAHA FUCK YES BAD EDN DIE LIKE A MAN!
>> No. 10786
[x] "GODDAMMIT YUKARI!"
[x] Genuflect.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!
>> No. 10787
>>10779

[x] "huh?"
>> No. 10788
[x] Pass out.
Ah, fuck.
>> No. 10789
[X] ONE CHOICE BACK
>> No. 10790
>>10779
[x] Genuflect.
>> No. 10791
[x] Explain you have no idea what this is about.
Remi nooo
>> No. 10792
>'-Yukari'

...what... so... many... conflicting emotions...

[x] Run.
[x] Duck.
[x] Hug.
[x] "GODDAMMIT YUKARI!"
[x] Explain you have no idea what this is about.
[x] Genuflect.
[x] Pass out.
>> No. 10793
>>10789
No way. We're gonna go through this like a man.
>> No. 10794
[ ] Brace for impact
>> No. 10795
[ ] Explain you have no idea what this is about.
>> No. 10796
[x] Explain you have no idea what this is about.
[x] "GODDAMMIT YUKARI!"
>> No. 10797
[x] Hug.
Bad end ho!
>> No. 10798
[x] "huh?"

i don't think she'll kill us, we're like an innocent victim here
>> No. 10799
>>And then there's that voice in your dreams. Again.
>>"So now I know how you got in." It sounds different, less angry, more ... amused?
>>"It's my fault, I suppose." It sighs a little. >>"The intended effect is long past being useful. I like the impact you're having, regardless."
>>You struggle to respond or move but everything is frozen like last time.
>"Just keep up the good work, yeah?" It says. You're sure it's a woman's voice, but that's all you can tell

>>"I would say don't come crying to me if it all goes wrong, but you don't even know who I am!" The voice gives a little chuckle, then fades once more.

GODDAMN IT YUKARI
>> No. 10800
[x] Hug.

TAKE IT EASY
>> No. 10801
[x] Hug.
>> No. 10802
[X] Explain you have no idea what this is about.
[X] Duck.
>> No. 10803
[X] Clench your teeth, take it like a man.
>> No. 10804
Oh fucking hell. We're stuffed into the body that killed her mother aren't we. Goddammit Yukari.
>> No. 10806
[x] Explain you have no idea what this is about.
Using blood on the letter? Funny, I only suggested that 9 threads ago. Although there's a chance it had to be Remilia's blood specifically, which I admit didn't occur to me.
>> No. 10807
[x] Explain you have no idea what this is about.
>> No. 10808
>>10792
Also, in the order given.
>> No. 10809
[x] Hug.

She knows we love her, Yukari fucking around doesn't change that.
>> No. 10810
>>10799
When this all goes wrong, let's go crying to her. She didn't tell us not to.
>> No. 10811
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
>> No. 10812
[x] Hug
Go for broke. If she's going to kill us for this, she's going to kill us. Sitting there looking dumb, genuflecting, trying to plead ignorance or running are all not going to help in the slightest.

If we aren't already bad ended - and I don't think we are, or else we wouldn't have been given another choice at all - then the best assumption to make is that Remi is pissed at Yukari. The best thing to do therefore is to hug her, calm her down, and assure her that no matter what the circumstances of our arrival, we're here for her now.
>> No. 10814
[X] Hug.
>> No. 10815
[X] Scream like a little girl.
>> No. 10817
>>10782
Why thank you. Somebody else had posted about it too, though I had to delete the horrible story I posted after the "translate the letter" scene.

[x] Hug with all your might.
>> No. 10818
[ ] Hug.
>> No. 10819
[ ] Stand your ground

We have nothing to fear
>> No. 10820
Don't be afraid of her.


[x] Hug.

HUGS HAVE YET TO FAIL US
>> No. 10821
[X] Explain you have no idea what this is about.
[X] Hug.

Remember, NEVER show you're afraid of her. If we're going to die now, better to face it head-on, holding the girl we love in our arms.

...even if that same girl is going to be our cause of death.
>> No. 10822
[ ] Hug.
>> No. 10823
[x] Hug.
[x] Explain you have no idea what this is about.

We're not dying yet, you! WE STILL HAVE TO FUCK!
>> No. 10824
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

SUPERB

[x] "GODDAMMIT YUKARI!"
[x] Explain you have no idea what this is about.
>> No. 10825
>>10817
You didn't come up with original idea. That was made up by anonymous.
>> No. 10826
[ ] Explain you have no idea what this is about.
Enough with the hugging. Try hugging someone who wants you dead, regardless of whether they love you or not. We need to plead innocence here.

>>10804
More like we are the body who killed her mother.
>> No. 10827
[X] Stand your ground
We have nothing to fear expect the fear itself.
>> No. 10828
[ ] Hug.

I REGRET NOTHING!!
>> No. 10829
>>10804
No, the thing in the tower is what killed her mother.
>> No. 10830
>>10804
Uh, that's locked behind that blast door.
>> No. 10831
FAGGOTS, ALL OF YOU VOTING FOR SHOWING HER THE LETTER
>> No. 10832
>Go for broke. If she's going to kill us for this, she's going to kill us. Sitting there looking dumb, genuflecting, trying to plead ignorance or running are all not going to help in the slightest.

Agreed.
[x] Stand there like a lemon
>> No. 10833
[x] Hug.

embrace our cute killer
>> No. 10834
>>10826

Nah, the absolute only way to kill the thing upstairs is to sacrifice Belmonymous to it.
>> No. 10835
[X] Genuflect.
[X] Pass out.
>> No. 10836
[X] Guess what's going to come up your ass, its pink bright and you won't like it.
>> No. 10837
[x] "What did it say?"
>> No. 10838
[x] Stand your ground
>> No. 10839
>>10831

I WOULD DO IT AGAIN IF GIVEN THE CHOICE.
>> No. 10840
>>10825
I thought of it independently. No idea when other people thought of it. Before or after, its still an original idea.
>> No. 10841
[x] Behave like nothing happened
[x] "So, what did it say?"
>> No. 10842
No relationship is completely smooth, remember?
Considering the stream of fuck-ups we had, forgiveness seemed to come WAAAAAAAY too easily for us, even if it's because we made some good decisions to make up for the bad ones.

But this is it. Succeed, and our bonds can only become stronger than they've ever been before. Fail, and the best we can hope for is a quick death.
>> No. 10843
[X] "What did it say?"
>> No. 10845
Argh, everyone is assuming that Remi is angry at US. She could just be insanely furrious at Yukari.
>> No. 10846
[X] "What did it say?"
>> No. 10847
[X] Hug.
[X] "GODDAMMIT YUKARI!"

Fuck, why can't anything with her ever be simple.

Why do we have to be hurt?
>> No. 10848
Damn, time to make the best of it, I suppose...

[✓] Hug.
[✓] Explain you have no idea what this is about.

HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>> No. 10849
And Yukari screwed up another Anon's innocent Life!
>> No. 10850
[x] Explain you have no idea what this is about.
[x] Hug.
[x] "GODDAMMIT YUKARI!"

In that order.
>> No. 10851
WE HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE, SO WE HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR

SHOW HER YOUR COURAGE

[ ] Brace
>> No. 10852
>>10845
This. We don't know who her anger is focused towards. Also remember she doesn't like cowards.

Just take it easy!
[Wait, can't we read Japanese? We should be able to know what it says if we can see the letters.]
>> No. 10853
>>10849
But she also gave us a chance to shine! ANON! Would you rather live a long and boring life, or let the flame of your soul quickly burn brighter than the sun above you before it runs out? Let your entire live come to this one moment to change everything!

GENTLEMEN!
>> No. 10854
Writing now.
>> No. 10855
>>10853

YOU'RE NOT HELPING DOUJIN.
>> No. 10856
>>10854
SHIT
>> No. 10858
>>10853
Too bad we royally fucked it up, now it seems our flame will burn out in light speed.
>> No. 10859
>>10854
YES
>> No. 10860
>>10852
No, she doesn't like weakness, and people who aren't willing to use what strength they may have.

We even asked Patchy if that meant Remi didn't like cowards, and she corrected us saying that if that's what she meant, that's what she would have said, but she didn't.
>> No. 10861
>>10852
>It's in Japanese. The only thing you catch before Remilia crushes the letter is the signature at the bottom.
>> No. 10862
It would be funny if the GODDAMN IT, YUKARI option won, and it turns out both we and Remi wind up shouting that at the exact same time.
>> No. 10863
And now for the most tense moment of this or any night on this board.

It almost feels like watching Rocky and Bullwinkle as a kid and actually paying attention to the BAD END? parts.
>> No. 10864
HY WRITE FASTER
>> No. 10865
"Remi?" You quickly drop down to hug her. "I have no idea-"
"Get off! Not now!" She yells at you, standing up and stomping over to her table.
"Fuck you Yukari, fuck you." She says to herself.
"Remi, I have no idea what this is about." You say.
"I know you don't!" She says, not shouting this time, but still furious.
She picks up the teapot from the table and holds it in front of her.

"God dammit Yukari!" She yells. "Are you watching me?! Aren't you fucking satisfied?!"

She waits a moment.

"Fucking come out you fat, lazy whore!"

In the middle of the room, a few inches above the ground, a gap opens. You've never seen anything like it before. It's a black rip in the fabric of space, with a red ribbon at each end. The space itself is full of giant, staring eyes. On one hand it's extremely scary. The vampire upstairs, almost being killed by the infected Maids, nearly losing Sakuya, that's all scary. This is just plain wrong, your mind rebels against it. But at the same time it's absurd. Ribbons? What?

With a scream of rage, Remilia hurls the teapot into the gap. You hear a loud clang and a moan of pain.
"Fuck you Yukari!" She yells.

[ ] Calm her down.
[ ] Look in the gap.
[ ] "Yeah! Fuck you Yukari!"
[ ] Tell Remilia to throw her spear as well.
[ ] Ask if the person in the gap is okay.
[ ] Jump through the gap.
>> No. 10866
>Remilia crushes the letter

Do you want this letter, Belmonymous?

What? That's not like you, Remi.....Sure, I'll take it.
>> No. 10867
It's about time for HY to stop for the night, i hope he gives us a wall before he leaves.
>> No. 10868
[ ] Look in the gap.

lol curiosity
>> No. 10869
Asking if Yukari is okay is dumb, other options seem harmful.

[x] Look in the gap.

>>10866

Damn it, slowpoke'd
>> No. 10870
>>10865

[►] Calm her down.

give her the sad puppy eyes
>> No. 10871
[X] "Yeah! Fuck you Yukari!"
So, she WAS watching. And listening. That deserves a hearty telling-off.
>> No. 10872
[X] "Yeah! Fuck you Yukari!"
[X] Tell Remilia to throw her spear as well.
>> No. 10873
[X] Look in the gap.
[X] Keep some distance from the gap while doing so. Don't want to be pulled in, now!

Well Remi's not angry at us, evidently. I doubt we can calm her down at the moment. Let's figure out what's going on.
>> No. 10874
[X] Calm her down.
[X] Tell Remilia to throw her spear as well.

Her aim will be better if she's not raging so much.
>> No. 10875
[X] Jump through the gap.

I can't resist.
>> No. 10877
[x] Look in the gap.
>> No. 10878
[ ] Look in the gap.
[ ] Tell Remilia to throw her spear as well.
>> No. 10879
[X] "Leave us alone! Leave us both the hell alone!"
>> No. 10880
[X] Look in the gap.
>> No. 10881
File 121262787788.jpg - (60.74KB , 347x341 , maliceanon.jpg ) [iqdb]
10881
[x] Tell Remilia to throw her spear as well.
>> No. 10882
[x] "Good throw!"
>> No. 10883
[X] Start handing Remilia other things to throw into the gap.

...goddamn, I love Remi.
>> No. 10884
[x] Look in the gap.
I am not sure about picking any of those options. Look and trying to calm remi down seem to be the most normal ones.
>> No. 10885
[ ] Look in the gap.

Analyse the situation, THEN calm her down. Attempting to calm someone down when we don't know exactly why they are angry, and what they plan to do is situational. And also why Belnonymous has attempted 2 failed hugs.
>> No. 10886
[ ] Tell Remilia to throw her spear as well.
>> No. 10887
[x] Look in the gap.

Technically in the story we don't know what's going on so we have no reason to be pissed at her...but at the same time...this:
[x] Tell Remilia to throw her spear as well.
>> No. 10888
[ ] Look in the gap.
[ ] Tell Remilia to throw her spear as well.
>> No. 10889
File 121262799293.jpg - (45.20KB , 1280x960 , 1162014065912.jpg ) [iqdb]
10889
[x] Look in the gap
[x] "LEAVE US ALONE! LEAVE US BOTH THE HELL ALONE!"
>> No. 10890
[X] "Yeah! Fuck you Yukari!"
[X] Start handing Remilia other things to throw into the gap.
>> No. 10891
[ ] Jump through the gap.

I could make a stupid post out of this, but dragging Yukari out for Remillia sounds fun.
>> No. 10892
[►] Calm her down.
>> No. 10893
[X] Calm her down.
[X] Look in the gap.
>> No. 10894
[X] Look in the gap.
[X] Tell Remilia to throw her spear as well.
What the fuck was in the letter, we know shit always.
>> No. 10895
>>10891
Isn't it more likely that Yukari drags us somewhere instead?
>> No. 10896
You look into the gap and get pulled in.

FUCK
>> No. 10897
[X] Start handing Remilia other things to throw into the gap.

I love the mental image with this.
>> No. 10899
[X] "Yeah! Fuck you Yukari!"
[X] Start handing Remilia other things to throw into the gap.
>> No. 10900
Why would you vote to look into the gap? What if Yukari decides to shoot something out of it while your face is right in front of it?
>> No. 10901
>>Analyse the situation, THEN calm her down. Attempting to calm someone down when we don't know exactly why they are angry, and what they plan to do is situational. And also why Belnonymous has attempted 2 failed hugs.

We knew enough to be able to recognize Mima on sight, despite never having actually met her before. I think Belmonymous would know at least enough about Yukari to know that her involvement in anything is reason enough for SOMEONE to get pissed off.

As for the hugs, Remi likes them, but when she's raging she needs her space. There will hopefully be time for cuddles once she's calmed down again.
>> No. 10902
>>10891
[x] Whip through the gap, pull whoever to this side
>> No. 10903
>>10900
Uhm, true. I guess then:

[x] 「       」 
>> No. 10904
>>10895

Both

>>10900
and
>>10896

make good points too, she could easily grab us or blast us if we look which is winning anyway.

But I think she's inclined to come through in the first place if she's allowed Remi to throw a tea pot at her, jumping in gives us the chance to nod professionally to Ran and Chen then shove their master back through.
>> No. 10905
[x] Anemia option
>> No. 10906
[ ] "Yeah! Fuck you Yukari!"
[ ] Throw a Beer Spider into the gap.
Or something to that effect.
>> No. 10907
[X] "Nice shot, Remi!"
[X] "Do it again!"
>> No. 10908
Yeah, you people do realize that if looking at the watch made our head hurt, looking through Yukari's gap will make us go insane, right? Oh well, I guess we had to fall into a Bad End SOMETIME today.
>> No. 10909
HY, since the letter's been nuked, mind answering something? Would using the Belmont blood on the letter've actually worked? I was the anon who first suggested it (though for totally the wrong reasons), and it'll bug me forever unless I know.
>> No. 10910
I hope you all like Remilia now even more for her teapot throwing. I'm going to stop for the night to make sure the next scene is good.

Back tomorrow!
>> No. 10911
[X] "Nice shot, Remi!"
[X] Start handing Remilia other things to throw into the gap.
>> No. 10912
[x] "LEAVE US ALONE! LEAVE US BOTH THE HELL ALONE!"

...Is what I'd love to say, but simply saying "lol you're a new person now have fun" shouldn't inspire that much rage in Remi. Unless she cares for us to the point that she's more angry at us "losing" our body than we are, there's got to be some kind of trick detailed in the letter.

Some kind of really important trick that we probably really need to talk to Yukari about before we can go demanding that a power rivaling God's leaves us to our own devices, possibly without a method of undoing it.

Taking this into consideration, none of the options really seems safe. Staring into that gap is like looking madness in the eye, trying to calm down Remi is just stupid, telling Remi to throw her spear as well would put us in the same position of eliminating what may be an important asset, jumping in could take us somewhere particularly disagreeable.

[X] Stay at the ready. Brace yourself for some wacky shit.
>> No. 10913
[x] "Yeah! Fuck you Yukari!"
[x] Tell Remilia to throw her spear as well.
WHY WON'T YOU LEAVE REMI ALONE
>> No. 10914
>>10909
Yes, any blood would have been fine.
>> No. 10915
>>10914
Can we still find out what was in the letter?
Even if we would've dropped blood onto the letter, we couldn't have read it after all, well we couldve translated it with a book after all.
>> No. 10917
>>10910

GODDAMNIT YOUKARI
>> No. 10918
[x] "Yeah! Fuck you Yukari!"
[x] Start handing Remilia other things to throw into the gap.

FUCK DANMAKU, WE GOT FURNITURE!
>> No. 10919
>>10915
We can read Japanese.
>> No. 10920
>>10915
Remilia only crumpled it, so unless it gets completely destroyed in the coming scenes, we probably could still read it.
>> No. 10921
>>10914
RAAAAAAAGE. Ah well, thanks for telling me.
>> No. 10922
[x] Calm her down.
[x] Look in the gap.
[x] Ask if the person in the gap is okay.

still need to act like a gentlemen even in this situation
>> No. 10923
[x] Go to the kitchen to get Remilia a chair to throw into the gap
>> No. 10925
>>10922
this
>> No. 10926
>>10922

No we don't, quit being a pushover.
>> No. 10927
>>10920
>>The only thing you catch before Remilia crushes the letter is the signature at the bottom.
I get the impression the letter's no longer in a readable state. If it is still intact, it probably won't survive the coming scenes anyway.
>> No. 10928
At least Remilia isn't mad at us, that was made clear, so she won't just kill us like that.
But we need to know what the hell is going on again.
Someone any ideas?
>> No. 10929
[x] Throw Flandre into the gap.
With hilarious and sexy results.
>> No. 10930
>>10928

Don't know, but it bad enough to send Remilia raging.
>> No. 10931
[x] Fap into the gap.
>> No. 10932
[x] Jump through the gap.
kick ass, chew bubble, etc. etc.
>> No. 10933
>>10930
Maybe Yukari writes Naruto fanfiction.

[X] Look in the gap.
>> No. 10934
>>I hope you all like Remilia now even more for her teapot throwing. I'm going to stop for the night to make sure the next scene is good.

Oh, I do. I really do.
The only thing that would be better is if when Yukari pops her head out of the gap, Remi bashes her in the head repeatedly with a folding chair.
>> No. 10935
[x] Calm her down.
[x] Look in the gap.
[x] Ask if the person in the gap is okay.
[x]Thank her. "I'm not sure what you intended to do, but if I weren't for you I would've never met Remilia. Thank you."
>> No. 10936
[X] "Nice shot, Remi!"
[X] Start handing Remilia other things to throw into the gap.
This makes me laugh, should've won.
>> No. 10937
[X] Use Whip to drag Yukari out.

Oh ho why not castlevania ourself?
>> No. 10938
Oh, it's going to be fun to see what that letter said to get Remi so riled up like this.

Of course, even without knowing it's not hard to imagine some possible reasons.
For starters, there's the fact that one of Remi's "friends" has clearly been watching her and us these past few days, including some things that Remi might not want anyone else seeing, as well as likely knowing about what was going to happen this day and yet did absolutely nothing to prevent it.

Of course, there's also the reason why we were given the things we were, and the "intended effect" we and/or our actions were supposed to have to consider, as well.

Aside from all that, Remi likely isn't the type who likes being manipulated, least of all by one of her supposed "friends". Not that anyone would, of course. Still, whatever reason Yukari had for doing this, there is at least some thanks owed to her for the good that has come from all of this.

She's still a bitch and deserved getting beaned by that teapot, though.
>> No. 10939
>>10938
Someone needs to draw Remilia with the teapot about to hit Yukari.
Kinda like in Gurren Lagan.
>> No. 10940
>>10938
Are you referring to Yukari as Remi's friend? I don't think they're friends. There's little reason for the two to have even met each other, unless I'm missing something from the non-game canon
>> No. 10941
>>10940

>>"The Gap Youkai owes me a few favors." Remilia leans back against you. "It's in her, and Hakurei's, best interests to keep me well stocked. Besides, they're my friends."
>> No. 10942
>>10941
Fuck. Thanks.
>> No. 10943
>>10941
>Besides, they're my friends."

Not anymore hurrrrrr
>> No. 10944
File 121264382942.jpg - (126.28KB , 700x354 , remi is not amused.jpg ) [iqdb]
10944
>> No. 10945
>>10944

Awesome.
>> No. 10946
>>10944
While I think we're wearing a fluffy bathrobe by that point, the toga makes the scene so much better.
>> No. 10947
File 121264497025.jpg - (89.84KB , 600x488 , remicat.jpg ) [iqdb]
10947
>>10944
This pleases Remicat!
>> No. 10948
File 121264540369.jpg - (811.64KB , 960x1280 , 1212641367127.jpg ) [iqdb]
10948
>>10944

Awesome
>> No. 10949
File 121264563512.jpg - (38.10KB , 250x250 , FUCK.jpg ) [iqdb]
10949
>>10946
>we're wearing a fluffy bathrobe
>> No. 10950
[X] Calm her down.
[X] Ask if the person in the gap is okay.
Well, maybe her rage is justified. Hurling hot tea at somebody is still bad.
>> No. 10951
This clinches it. Yukari is always the puppet-master in every LA. Even if you never find out about it, everything will always ultimately be her fault.

Always.


(In before Yukari is responsible for Mima disappearing in GA:SD)
>> No. 10952
>>10944
You've convinced me.

[X] "Nice shot, Remi!"
[X] Start handing Remilia other things to throw into the gap.
>> No. 10953
[X] "Nice shot, Remi!"
[X] Start handing Remilia other things to throw into the gap.
[X] Tell Remilia to throw her spear as well.
>> No. 10954
>>10950
It's Yukari jerking people around and manipulating things for her own personal amusement, as always.

Plus, it's YUKARI.

Rage is not only justified for the affected parties, it's pretty much obligatory. A teapot to the head is getting off light in this situation.
>> No. 10955
>>10951

All except for /eientei/.
>> No. 10958
>>10955

I wouldn't be so sure about it. Check out this excerpt from Eientei LA sidestory 'Kaguya's Day Lurking':

> Perfect. The tool she had asked for was finally in front of her. She immediately went about configuring it. She had heard about it from idle conversation with one of the most powerful beings in Gensokyo. When she knew about its capabilities, she had to try it out. It was this type of curiosity that sometimes got Kaguya into trouble. After all, the reason she had drunk the Hourai elixir was for a similar reason. She quickly went about examining her prize. Inside the box were two items. One was nothing more than simple bait, and the other was the item of true value. If she used it correctly, she could finally achieve what she had longed for all these many years.

> She had heard about it from idle conversation with one of the most powerful beings in Gensokyo.

> one of the most powerful beings in Gensokyo.

Even in /eientei/, GODDAMMIT YUKARI!
>> No. 10959
>>10944

TEAPOT THE GUNGNIR
>> No. 10960
[X] "Nice shot, Remi!"
[X] Start handing Remilia other things to throw into the gap.
>> No. 10961
>>10944
hahah, oh wow.
[X] "Nice shot, Remi!"
[X] Start handing Remilia other things to throw into the gap.
>> No. 10962
[x] Ask Remi for the letter.

Before calming Remi down, I'd like to read the letter and see whether Yukari is, in fact, fully deserving of Remi rage.
>> No. 10963
"I looked into the gap, Ray."
>> No. 10965
Even in /sdm/

YU KAR RI!

GOD DAMNIT YUKARI!
>> No. 10966
[X] <Whatever the winning option(s) are>
PLUS
[X] Go pick up the letter and read it.
>> No. 11117
File 121270005957.png - (174.39KB , 695x1100 , goddamnyukarijojo.png ) [iqdb]
11117
In the end it's ALWAYS Yukari.