[Return]
Archived thread

File 121252948843.jpg - (214.05KB , 459x461 , 45ad8e07dea0578307a85ec88824eee2.jpg ) [iqdb]
10318 No. 10318
You step over to Koakuma. There is something so unsettling about seeing her cry like this.
"Koakuma? It's me." You say.
She peeks out from between her fingers. You can see her eyes are red and raw from crying.
She makes a little squeaking sound.
"Want a hug?" You ask.
She nods. You step forward and pull her into a hug. She instantly relaxes in your arms, you hear her take a deep, shaking breath. Her hands leave her face, wiping the tears away. She rests against you like that for a long moment. You have the strangest urge to kiss the top of her head. You do and you feel her breathe deeply again, steadier this time.
"thank you" She says, even quieter than usual.
"You okay Koakuma?" You ask.
"i was scared" she says.
You hug her tighter on instinct. "You're safe now."
She nods. "i can feel them leaving" She says. "all five of them will be missed"
"The Fairies?" You ask. Koakuma nods again, sniffing loudly.
You suddenly remember the other Maids, barricaded in their quarters. Koakuma looks up at you as you think.
"i should be the one to tell them" She says.
"Uh ... why?" You ask, baffled. Can she read your mind?
"they like me" She says, detaching herself from the hug.
She smiles at you, wiping the last of the tears away and mouthing 'thank you' again before she hops up the stairs.

You follow, slowly, you can feel your muscles protesting as you climb the stairs. Up in the corridor you rest against the wall, getting your strength back. It takes you a long time to make the journey all the way to the upper floor. Remilia said she was taking Flandre upstairs, but you're not quite sure where she meant. You make your way to Remilia's room and knock on the door gently. No reply.

[ ] Open the bedroom door anyway. It's your room as well now, right?
[ ] Check the bathroom.
[ ] Forget about Remilia, rest for a while and then go help with the clean-up.
[ ] Go outside, maybe Meiling is back. You need to find out about Sakuya.

>> No. 10320
[x] Open the bedroom door anyway. It's your room as well now, right?

Hmm...
>> No. 10321
[X] Check the bathroom.
No harm doing this.
>> No. 10322
Five?

Let's see. Two killed by Meiling, one blown up by Patchouli, one killed by Remilia.

Then I assume Patchouli froze that other one that attacked Koakuma too, as well as the one at the staircase?

Anyway:
[x] Check the bathroom.
>> No. 10323
>>10322
Er, I meant, -two- killed by Remilia.
>> No. 10324
[x] Open the bedroom door anyway. It's your room as well now, right?

Although I don't like the assumption, it seems to be the best choice.
>> No. 10325
[ ] Open the bedroom door anyway. It's your room as well now, right?
Quickly poke our head around the door, and if no-one's in:
[ ] Check the bathroom.
Given the circumstances, I think we're unlikely to get a 'EEEEEE HENTAI!' bad end.
>> No. 10326
[X] Check the bathroom.

This option is too odd not to choose.
>> No. 10327
>>10325
"How many important goals have you scored?"
Master of Red Sun ensues. BAD END.
>> No. 10329
[ ] Open the bedroom door anyway. It's your room as well now, right?

No regrets.
>> No. 10330
[ ] Open the bedroom door anyway. It's your room as well now, right?
>> No. 10332
[ ] Open the bedroom door anyway. It's your room as well now, right?
>No regrets.
THIS WAS THE ONLY PATH
>> No. 10333
>>10332
UNLIMITED ENTER WORKS?

[X] Open the bedroom door anyway. It's your room as well now, right?
>> No. 10334
[X] Open the bedroom door anyway. It's your room as well now, right?
>> No. 10336
[x] Check the bathroom.
>> No. 10337
[X] Forget about Remilia, rest for a while and then go help with the clean-up.
[X] Go outside, maybe Meiling is back. You need to find out about Sakuya.
>> No. 10339
[X] Open the bedroom door anyway. It's your room as well now, right?
>> No. 10340
Writing now.
>> No. 10341
what happened to that red-white?
>> No. 10342
>>10341

We'll find out eventually.
>> No. 10343
You open the bedroom door, looking inside. Nobody is around, you step in and shut the door after yourself. You guess that Remilia must have taken Flandre to the bathroom. There is a small part of your mind that wants to see what they're doing in there, an even smaller part wants to join in. They are shouted down by the legions upon legions of brain cells screaming things like "sleep" and "fucking sit down bloody hell I'm tired." You obey, collapsing into a chair. You nod your head backwards and take some deep breaths. This has been one hell of a day and you're still full of questions.

What happened to Reimu? What was that vampire-thing in the tower? What were the names of the Maids who died? Is Flandre going to be okay?

Is Sakuya alive?

You shake the thoughts off. There will be plenty of time for talking, after the mess, both physical and psychological, has been sorted. You realize how messy you are. You're caked with dried sweat, your clothes are splattered with blood and you've got god-knows-what matted in your hair. May as well start somewhere. You take the coat off, empty the pockets and turn it inside out. You dump everything onto it that is bloodied. The whip, your knife, the blood pack. Off with your trousers and your shirt. You take your boots off as well, they're horrible. You wrap everything up in the coat and then realize you're standing there in only your underwear and your socks.

Frankly, you're too tired to give a damn. It's not exhibitionist or sexy right now, it's just practical. You just want to find somewhere to leave all this stuff. Where does Sakuya do the washing anyway? Ugh.

[ ] Stay as you are.
[ ] Wrap yourself in a sheet.

+

[ ] Find a utility room, washing machine, anything.
[ ] Head to the bathroom and wash them in there.
[ ] Give up for now, rest.
>> No. 10344
>>10343
[ ] Wrap yourself in a sheet.
[ ] Give up for now, rest.
And take off your fucking socks.
>> No. 10345
[X] Wrap yourself in a sheet.
[X] Head to the bathroom and wash them in there.
>> No. 10346
[ ] Stay as you are.
[ ] Find a utility room, washing machine, anything.
>> No. 10347
[x] Wrap yourself in a sheet.

TOGA IS GO!

[x] Give up for now, rest.
>> No. 10348
[ ] Wrap yourself in a sheet.
[ ] Give up for now, rest.
>> No. 10350
[X] Wrap yourself in a sheet.
[X] Find a utility room, washing machine, anything. Or just find another clothes..
>> No. 10351
[x] Wrap yourself in a sheet.
[x] Find a utility room, washing machine, anything.

The toga sounds like a grand idea.
>> No. 10352
[ ] Wrap yourself in a sheet.
[ ] Head to the bathroom and wash them in there.
Best cover up for Flandre, at least.
>> No. 10353
[X] Stay as you are.
[X] Give up for now, rest.
>> No. 10354
[X] Wrap yourself in a sheet.
[X] Give up for now, rest.
>> No. 10355
[x] Wrap yourself in a sheet.
[x] Find a utility room, washing machine, anything.
Flan hates that smell.
>> No. 10356
[ ] Wrap yourself in a sheet.
[X] Find a utility room, washing machine, anything.
>> No. 10357
[X] Stay as you are.
[X] Give up for now, rest.

Just rest, don't go to sleep, I still want to talk to Remi.
>> No. 10358
[X] Stay as you are.
[ ] Head to the bathroom and wash them in there.

why wear a toga when you can wear your birthday suit?
>> No. 10359
>>10343
>Is Sakuya alive?
>>10350
Well, seems to be in the pink!
>> No. 10360
[x] Wrap yourself in a sheet.
[x] Give up for now, rest.

Just take a break.
>> No. 10361
[X] Find some of Remilia's sleep gowns.
[X] Lie down on top of the sheets, showing off your newly acquired outfit.
>> No. 10362
>>10360
Just Take it easy.
>> No. 10363
[✓] Wrap yourself in a sheet.
[✓] Give up for now, rest.
>> No. 10364
File 121253355635.jpg - (425.08KB , 350x1808 , Remi head.jpg ) [iqdb]
10364
>>10362
>> No. 10365
[x] Wrap yourself in a sheet.
[x] Find a utility room, washing machine, anything.
>> No. 10366
Writing now.
>> No. 10367
[ ] Stay as you are.
[ ] Give up for now, rest.
>> No. 10368
See, I knew you faggots would lose track of Remilia.

[x] Wrap yourself in a sheet.
[x] Find a utility room, washing machine, anything.
>> No. 10369
[x] Wrap yourself in a sheet.
[x] Find a utility room, washing machine, anything.
>> No. 10370
You're too drained for this right now. Washing the clothes can wait a little while. You bundle them up and dump them outside the door, against the wall. If the blood starts to smell then you don't want to stink up the bedroom. You stumble back into the room.

Huh, you don't want to be all naked if Remilia brings Flandre back to the room, that would be awkward. You take a risk and rummage through Remilia's wardrobe. You would feel bad about going through her stuff, but you figure it must be alright if you're too tired to even register what you're looking at. After opening various drawers you find what must be a spare sheet. At least it's plain white rather than bright pink. You wrap it around your shoulders, letting it fall and then tucking the ends up under your arms and back around. It looks silly, but it'll do for now. You walk over to the bed and just let yourself fall backwards onto it.

Oh that feels better. To just lie down for a bit. Using Sakuya's watch really took it out of you. She can't possibly have to do that when she pauses time. She'd be tired all day. Either that or she's a hell of a lot tougher than she looks.

She is tougher than she looks, if she took so much damage earlier and is still alive.

Fuck, you hope she's still alive.

You roll over on the bed, resting your head. This is very relaxing, you shut your eyes for a moment and just let yourself drift. Then you hear the door open behind you, soft footsteps and quiet voices.

[ ] Get up, see who it is.
[ ] Just go to sleep.
[ ] Pretend to be asleep.
>> No. 10372
[X] Get up, see who it is.
Curiosity...
>> No. 10373
[✓] Get up, see who it is.
>> No. 10374
>>10370

[ ] Get up, see who it is.

In b4 bad guy
>> No. 10375
[x] Pretend to be asleep.

miko miko?
>> No. 10376
[ ] Pretend to be asleep.
>> No. 10377
[X] Pretend to be asleep.
>> No. 10378
[x] Pretend to be asleep.
>> No. 10379
[x] Get up, see who it is.

"Strange, this usually goes the other way around."
>> No. 10380
[ ] Pretend to be asleep.
>> No. 10381
[x] Get up, see who it is.
>> No. 10382
[x] Get up, see who it is.
>> No. 10383
[x] Get up, see who it is.
>> No. 10384
[x] Get up, see who it is.
>> No. 10385
[✓] Get up, see who it is.
>> No. 10387
[X] Get up, see who it is.

It might be Remi and Flan come to check up on us.
LET'S SHOW THEM OUR AWESOME TOGA.
>> No. 10388
I think it's the maids.

>>10374
>soft footsteps and quiet voices.
...Yeah, that totally sounds like the spastic, bestial, freaky vampire that we just sent back to his room because he had a few Fairy Snacks.
>> No. 10389
[X] Get up, see who it is.
>> No. 10390
damn, votespam much, pretender?
>> No. 10391
[ ] Pretend to be asleep.
>> No. 10392
[x] Pretend to be awake.
>> No. 10393
>>10390

inb4 shitstorm

Post number to timer ratio indicates it's atleast more than one person.
>> No. 10394
[x] Pretend to be awake.
>> No. 10395
Writing now.
>> No. 10396
You turn around and sit up, blearily rubbing your eyes. You're greeted with a giggle from Remilia and a glance of contempt from Reimu.
"Nice sheet." Reimu says. "Did you tie it yourself?"
You don't reply, just roll your eyes.
"Oh, never mind." Remilia says, hopping over to you. "I'm sorry, did we wake you up?"
"No, I was just resting." You say.
"I'll get ..." Remilia pauses, smile vanishing. She gulps. "I'll get the Maids to wash your stuff for you. If they can manage that much."
You nod, then gesture at Reimu. "What happened? Also, where's Flandre?" You ask.
"She's in the bath." Remilia says. "She's okay now."
Reimu coughs. "I should go." She sounds ... worried? You can't place whatever is coming from her, sounds like she's unused to it.
Remilia turns to her. "Wait." She says. "I want to ... I want to apologize."
Reimu shakes her head. "I should be the one apologizing. I'm so sorry about Sakuya."
"She's not going to die!" Remilia says, almost shouting. She pauses, putting her hand over her mouth. "Sorry."
"Of course she won't." Reimu says. "I only mean, if I hadn't held you back at the Shrine, you wouldn't have to pay any of the Eientei medical bills." Reimu smiles.
"I guess you're right. But really, I am sorry."
"Apology accepted." Reimu bows her head. "Just one thing."
"Yes?" Remilia asks.
"Throw that fucking spear at me again and I swear I will ram it so far up your arse your eyes will light up pink."
Remilia laughs and glances at you, looking uncertain. "Hush, Reimu." She says.
"Well then, I should go." Reimu says, stepping towards the door. She turns back to you.
"You need to work on your timing, outsider." She says.
You frown.
"Goodbye." Reimu says, shutting the door after her.

Remilia lets out a long sigh, sitting down on the bed. She looks exhausted.

[ ] Help her relax.
[ ] Reassure her about Sakuya.
[ ] Wait for her to speak.
[ ] Ask her what happened with Reimu.
[ ] Ask another question (input).
>> No. 10397
[x] Wait for her to speak.

Let's see if she'll shout at us some.
>> No. 10398
[x] Wait for her to speak.
>> No. 10399
[►] Ask another question (input).

"Sorry. I did something stupid."
>> No. 10400
[x] Wait for her to speak.
>> No. 10401
[ ] Reassure her about Sakuya.
"if she's tough enough to use that watch like she does i think she'll be fine"
>> No. 10402
[X] Wait for her to speak.
>> No. 10403
[ ] Reassure her about Sakuya.
>> No. 10405
[ ] Help her relax.
[ ] Wait for her to speak.
>> No. 10406
[ ] "Sorry. I did something stupid."
[ ] Help her relax.
[ ] Reassure her about Sakuya.
[ ] Ask her what happened with Reimu.

WALLBUILDING TIME BEFORE YOU STOP FOR TONIGHT HY.
>> No. 10408
[X] Apologize for today.

We did some very stupid things today, and now that the crisis is over we owe the little lady some sort of an apology for our part in it before we go asking questions.

We may have helped Meiling and Patchy with the vampires and getting that thing's door closed again, as well as quickly getting Sakuya out and protecting Flandre as best as we could, but we still have to bear part of the responsibility for this happening in the first place.

The five fairy casualties, Sakuya's injuries, and whatever trauma Flan may have experienced are all on our head. The least we can do is help with repairs and the cleanup.

Hell, if Sakuya needs it, we should probably offer some of our blood if our types are compatible.
>> No. 10409
>>10406
This man speaks the truth

>>10407
[ ] "Sorry. I did something stupid."
[ ] Help her relax.
[ ] Reassure her about Sakuya.
[ ] Ask her what happened with Reimu.
>> No. 10410
[X] Ask another question (input).
"Do I make you horny, baby?"
>> No. 10411
[x] IS IT CAN BE HUGS TIME NOW PLEASE
>> No. 10412
When we have the chance, we should ask Remilia if she could let Meiling fly us to Eientei. We could visit Sakuya.
>> No. 10413
Also, the story lasts 7 days, right? Unless our favourite bitchmaid is Wolverine we won't be seeing a lot of her in the remaining days. Perhaps this was our biggest fuckup, and not her dying.
>> No. 10414
I'm not even going to vote. Everyone knows its time for reconciliation and love.
>> No. 10415
[ ] "Sorry. I did something stupid."
[ ] Help her relax.
[ ] Reassure her about Sakuya.
[ ] Ask her what happened with Reimu.
>> No. 10418
>>10066
>> No. 10419
>>10413
Erin's new medicine shall make her stronger, faster, better, harder and more resistant to worms.
[ ] "Sorry. I did something stupid."
[ ] Just hold her not speaking
>> No. 10420
[X] Help her relax.
[X] "Sorry. I did something stupid."
>> No. 10421
Writing now.
>> No. 10422
Same here.
[+] "Sorry. I did something stupid."
[+] Just hold her not speaking
>> No. 10423
>>10421
"I don't wanna sound like a queer or nothin, but I'd kinda like to make love to you tonight HY."
>> No. 10424
>>10423
"Punish me, Mistress Sakuya."
WRITE IT
>> No. 10425
>>10424

He's too drunk to worry about such things.
>> No. 10426
>>10423
Yew ain't one o' 'dem, QUEER-O-SEXUALS now are ya' boy?
>> No. 10427
"Remilia." You say, using her full name to make sure she understands the gravity of your words. She looks at you.
"I'm sorry, I did a very stupid thing and a lot of what has happened is my fault. I take full responsibility and I'm sorry." You bow your head, somehow embarrassed now it's been said and the adrenaline of combat has faded. You feel awful.
Then there's Remilia's hand on yours. "I know you're sorry. I know you made a mistake, you should have told me, you should have stopped this." She says. "But you did a very brave thing as well, thank you."
You look back up. "Brave?"
She nods. "Thank you for protecting Flandre and finding Sakuya." She closes her eyes for a moment. "And ..." She pauses for a long, long moment. "Thank you for ... for ... shutting the door in the tower. Patchouli told me everything."
Remilia looks down.

You reach out to her, not quite sure what you should be doing. Her hand goes to your side as well and you pull her into a hug.
"Oh." She says, squeezing her eyes shut. "Oh I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have kept things from you, I shouldn't have left this place like it was for so long, I shouldn't have ever locked Flandre away in the first place." She swallows, hard. "I'm so scared for Sakuya."
"She'll be fine Remi." You say.
"How can you be sure?" She asks, an edge in her voice.
"When I used her watch, I've never been so physically punished in my life. If she can stop time regularly, every day, like that? She can do anything." You say. "She'll be fine."
"We should go see her." Remilia says, voice choking up.
"We should."

Then something changes in Remilia's voice. "I should have dealt with this centuries ago." You can almost hear her baring her teeth in anger. "I should have gone up there again and again and again until there was nothing left to burn."

"I should have let Flandre out and pointed her up that fucking tower."

[ ] Calm her down.
[ ] Ask her what that thing is.
[ ] Just hold her.
[ ] Change the subject, ask about seeing Sakuya.
>> No. 10429
File 121254175277.png - (39.93KB , 300x300 , 1203387930628.png ) [iqdb]
10429
>>10425
Listen to this man. Although if ZUN can keep making great games drunk, I can sure write a simple H scene. I mean it hasn't failed ZUN so far! Just look at TH11!

.....

;_;


Also I've got no time for that! I'm too buy trying to make love to HY.....I mean working on the Touhou VN. No time to think about those white stalkings...
>> No. 10430
[x] Just hold her.

Let her vent.
>> No. 10431
[X] Just hold her.
Let her get angry, until she calms down. She needs it.
>> No. 10432
[X] Just hold her.

Sounds like she needs to vent, we can ask her about the thing later.
>> No. 10433
[ ] Calm her down.
[ ] Just hold her.
[ ] Ask her what that thing is.
>> No. 10434
[ ] Calm her down.
[ ] Ask her what that thing is.
>> No. 10435
[X] Just hold her.
>> No. 10436
[ ] Ask her what that thing is.
[ ] Change the subject, ask about seeing Sakuya.
>> No. 10437
[x] Just hold her.

She needs to vent. Let her get it out of her system.
>> No. 10438
[X] Just hold her.
Sometimes you just need to get it out, after she is done she will start crying and we can comfort her.
>> No. 10439
[X] Just hold her.
>> No. 10440
[ ] Ask her what that thing is.
[ ] Just hold her.

I swear if you fags miss another chance to ask something important. Seriously, stop being so nice and understanding. IT WILL GET YOU KILLED
>> No. 10441
[ ] Just hold her.
>> No. 10442
[x] Just hold her.
>> No. 10443
>>10440
It looks like she may tell us anyway, even if we don't ask.

Well, I hope. I voted for asking anyway, so at least we won't get HY'd.
>> No. 10444
[X] Ask her what that thing is.
[X] Just hold her.

She's sorry she kept things from us, meaning she will probably tell us what that thing is.

Of course, I wonder if we even really NEED to ask. If we let Remi vent, she would probably let it all out anyway.
>> No. 10445
>>10443
You know if you rely on that too much he may take bad votes "into consideration" and throw you for a loop once or twice.
>> No. 10446
>>10445
Perhaps.
But either way I would rather ask, so I didn't vote for that sole reason. That said, I still believe she'll tell us.
>> No. 10447
[+] Ask her what that thing is.
Holding her can wait until she's lucid enough to appreciate our near-undressed state.
>> No. 10448
[X] Just hold her.
Jesus what is with all that Discussion, just hold her until she is normal again, after that she will tell us everything we need to know about.
Do we have to go with all that Faggotry that was here the last days again?
People just can't respect other peoples opinions.
>> No. 10449
[x] Just hold her.

Venting, etc.
>> No. 10450
[x] Just hold her.
>> No. 10451
>>10448
>People just can't respect other peoples opinions.
Irony!
>> No. 10452
I don't want quality to fall because I'm tired, so I'll leave it here for now.

Back tomorrow!
>> No. 10453
>>10445
>"into consideration"

Hah, seems like we're not going to let him live that one down in the near future, are we...?
>> No. 10454
>>10453
Never.
>> No. 10455
[x] Call out for consideration

SUDDENLY, HUNGRY YOUKAI.
>> No. 10456
[ ] Calm her down.
[ ] Just hold her.
[ ] Ask her what that thing is.
>> No. 10457
[x] Ask her what that thing is.
[x] Just hold her.
>> No. 10458
[ ] Ask her what that thing is.
[ ] Just hold her.
>> No. 10459
ITT idiots don't understand the concept of just holding her as being you just sitting there, not saying a word, and holding her.
>> No. 10460
[x] Just hold her.
>> No. 10461
[X] Just hold her.

We got to babble about how sorry we were without interruption. She deserves the same.
>> No. 10462
>>10459

We have a winner. Did no one see the word JUST in "Just hold her"? That means you keep your mouth shut.
>> No. 10463
[X] Support her anger.

"Yeah. Let's point Flan to that fucking bastard and burn them to crisp. She's Smaug the fucking almighty dragon now, and nothing can stop Smaug the dragon."
____________________________________

I've just finished marathonning this piece of literature for, like, two weeks and a half. I want to say to you HY that you did one hell of a work here. Good job. The story filled with suspense, action and a lot of HHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGHHH time. I'm starting to love SDM people more than I was after reading your work. You have my internet. All of them.

Oh god, just continue writing. Or I swear I'm gonna go kill you in your own bed.
>> No. 10464
>"Throw that fucking spear at me again and I swear I will ram it so far up your arse your eyes will light up pink."

I lol'd
>> No. 10465
>>10464

We should ask her about her spear and her ass.

[X] Ask her what that thing is.
[X] Just hold her.
>> No. 10466
[X] Just hold her.
If this were MiG, we would be running from Reimu, while Remilia is dead somewhere now and with Flandre running on the lose like a maniac.
>> No. 10467
>>10466
>>If this were MiG, we would be running from Reimu, while Remilia is dead somewhere now and with Flandre running on the lose like a maniac.

No, if this were MiG we would be running from that thing upstairs and a vampiric Sakuya because instead of giving her that blood we slathered it all over our body because a talking banana told us it would protect us and we have no other weapons left because Sakuya still has our whip, we tried to throw the knuckleduster instead of wearing it on our fist, and we dropped our knife because we tried to hold it by the blade instead of the handle.

Just when we think we gave them the slip, we decide to whistle for Remilia, only to find ourselves surrounded by a half dozen vampire fairy maids who are for some reason decked-out like ninjas.

Then rocks fall and everyone dies.
>> No. 10468
>>10396

>You turn around and sit up, blearily rubbing your eyes. You're greeted with a giggle from Remilia and a glance of contempt from Reimu.
>"Nice sheet." Reimu says. "Did you tie it yourself?"

>Reimu coughs. "I should go." She sounds ... worried? You can't place whatever is coming from her, sounds like she's unused to it.

>Remilia laughs and glances at you, looking uncertain. "Hush, Reimu." She says.
>"Well then, I should go." Reimu says, stepping towards the door. She turns back to you.
>"You need to work on your timing, outsider." She says.

Am I the only one predicting Reimu & Remi have a "relationship" in the other routes?
>> No. 10469
What day is it in the game?
>> No. 10470
>>10467
Before or after we crawl under the SDM while using the camer on the fairies?
>> No. 10472
>>10470
Hey, that was awesome. There were tons of pipes beneath the scarlet devil mansion. 10/10, would crawl under again.
>> No. 10473
[X] Ask her what that thing is.

Knowledge is power anon. We must know what it is in order to kill it.
>> No. 10474
[x] Calm her down.
[x] Ask her what that thing is.
This is not the time to just hold her, she sounds serious about sending Flan up there.
Also, good show. Thanks, HY.
>> No. 10475
[✓] Just hold her.
>> No. 10476
[ ] Ask her what that thing is.
Now's possibly the best chance to ask we'll get.
>> No. 10477
It might still be a little ways off, but I'm looking forward to how this day will end.

Unless the maids suddenly have become better at their jobs, odds are Flan's room won't be in any condition for her to return to for the night, meaning there's only one other place we can expect she will sleep.

Assuming we're going to be sleeping with Remi tonight as well, I think we pretty much have to have another story time.

The three in bed, Flan in the middle, with Remi and Belmonymous each holding a side of the book and taking turns reading, until they all fall asleep snuggled up together? It would be a very pleasant end to an otherwise nasty day for everyone.
>> No. 10478
[X] Calm her down.
then
[X] Change the subject, ask about seeing Sakuya.
>> No. 10479
>>10424
Wait, this is the first I've heard of this. What section will it be in? This is very relevant to my interests.
>> No. 10480
>>10464
Heh, Remi missed with the Gungrir.
>> No. 10481
I think we should go to Eientei, find Sakuya, and just blurt out loudly: "SAKU-CHAAAANNNNNN~"
She'll be up kicking our ass in notime, instant recovery.
>> No. 10482
[x] Just hold her.

Damn, I'm feelin' mighty ronery. ;_;
>> No. 10483
>>10482
We could bring along Youmu. That'd perk her up in an instant!
>> No. 10484
>>10483
>>10481
Don't overexert the injured!
>> No. 10485
>>10480
'Gungnir'.

If Remi was a large bearded man with one eye missing and Reimu was a huge wolf tied to a rock, then maybe she would never miss.
>> No. 10486
File 121257909158.jpg - (18.34KB , 375x357 , yms.jpg ) [iqdb]
10486
>>10483
Onee-sama!
>> No. 10487
>>10485
I'm glad it turned out the way it did, but I got to agree, Remi is damn near Scarmanga-like with that Gungnir, and Reimu moves slower than a pregnant cow.
>> No. 10488
Holy shit, that's an awesome mental picture right there HY.
>> No. 10489
>>10488
What?
>>10485
This?

If so then you need go learn yourself some good old Norse Mythology.
>> No. 10490
>>10489
Gotta love norse myth.
>> No. 10491
"I've made so many mistakes." Remilia says. You can feel her voice wavering between fury and sadness. You're not quite sure what to do so you just stay as you are, holding her. You start to rub her back in little circles, silently willing to her calm down.
"So much has gone wrong." She says. "I'm such a fool."
She brings a hand up to her face, wiping something away. Is she crying?
"I don't know what to do, I've never known what to do about all this." She says.
You don't say anything, only shifting her so you can envelope her more fully in your arms. She lays her head against your shoulder and goes quiet.

A long time passes, only the sound of her breathing.
"You're no fool Remi." You say eventually.
"You're very kind to say so." She says. "But I don't even know what I'm saying. I just need to ... someone to listen, I doubt you can help, but thank you."
You shift yourself so you can see her face. She looks calm again, but far from happy.
"I can help." You say. "I helped today and I can do it again. Tell me what this is all about, tell me what that thing up there is, I swear I will do everything in my power."
Remilia looks away from you. She utters a long sigh.
"I commend your bravery and your commitment." She says. "No, I adore your commitment." Her arms tighten around you. "But you can't help me in this, I'm too old for people to be going all Chivalric on me." Her voice sounds a little lighter.
"Remi." You say. "What is it? In the room at the top of the tower?"
She turns back to face you, looking serious.
"Okay." She says. "No more secrets. I-"
The door to Remilia's room opens with a bang.
"Hello!" Flandre shouts. You both turn and look. She scampers into the room clad only in a bath-robe, her wet hair hanging down in long ropes about her face. She stops and cocks her head when she sees Remilia in your arms.

That is so cute, but bad timing Flandre, bad timing.

[ ] Don't say anything.
[ ] Set Remilia down, greet Flandre.
[ ] Keep Remilia on your lap, greet Flandre.
[ ] Invite Flandre to join in the hug.
[ ] Tell Flandre you need a moment longer alone with Remilia.
>> No. 10492
[x] Tell Flandre to break Hungry Youkai for not telling us.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>> No. 10493
[X] Keep Remilia on your lap, greet Flandre.
[X] Invite Flandre to join in the hug.

Exposition will have to wait. The girls are over-due for some serious hugging action.
>> No. 10494
Ok serious vote.

[x] Keep Remilia on your lap, greet Flandre.
>> No. 10495
[x] Keep Remilia on your lap, greet Flandre.
>> No. 10496
[X] Tell Flandre you need a moment longer alone with Remilia.

Dammit Flandre, I want my fucking plot development.
>> No. 10497
[X] Keep Remilia on your lap, greet Flandre.
>> No. 10498
[ ] Keep Remilia on your lap, greet Flandre.
[ ] Invite Flandre to join in the hug.
>> No. 10499
[X] Keep Remilia on your lap, greet Flandre.
and this
[x] Tell Flandre to break Hungry Youkai for not telling us.
Sorry, 4th wall!
>> No. 10500
[ ] Invite Flandre to join in the hug.
>> No. 10501
[x] Keep Remilia on your lap, greet Flandre.
[ ] Tell Flandre you need a moment longer alone with Remilia.
>> No. 10502
[X] Keep Remilia on your lap, greet Flandre.

Damn you Flandre!
you're like a cockblock, but this time it's a storydevelopementblock
>> No. 10504
[X] Keep Remilia on your lap, greet Flandre.
[X] Invite Flandre to join in the hug.

We'll settle it all in the morning, before breakfast.
>> No. 10505
[X] Keep Remilia on your lap, greet Flandre.

Fuck Yeah Sakuya is immortaaaal !!!
>> No. 10506
>>10504

Yes, of course we will.
It's not like Flandre or someone or something else will interrupt us and you'll do this again. Like every other time.
>> No. 10507
Come on, guys.
I understand not liking getting plot-blocked like this, but are you seriously going to turn away that little walking mass of MOEBEETUS, especially after the trauma she had to witness of a maid getting splattered on her floor and us collapsing?
>> No. 10509
>>10507

She's not going to have a mental breakdown if we leave her alone for 10 minutes while we deal with something more pressing.
You guys are completely unable to say no to her, and that's what pisses me off. I like this Flandre, but she's being an attention whore and you guys are always jumping at her every whim.
>> No. 10510
[x] Keep Remilia on your lap, greet Flandre.
[x] Invite Flandre to join in the hug.

Yes, yes, everyone wants plot. Whatever. This isn't exactly the best time to be turning away a girl who was just teetering on the edge of trauma, and who had a minor breakdown during which she recited long strings of numbers that we can't decipher the meaning of.
>> No. 10511
jesus christ people. We can hug Flandre some other time when we're alone and it will be more sincere.

>>10507
you people annoy me putting trivial D'AWWWW things in front of the story.


oh yes, and we should be thinking of showing Remi the letter, better now than ever, she said no more secrets.
>> No. 10512
>>10511
Let's disarm ourselves before like Sakuya did. Give her all our weapons, strip down to our boxers, then give her the letter. She can kill us quickly if she wants anyway, whether we're armed or not, but that'd show her that we have no intention to harm her.
>> No. 10513
>>10510
>She's not going to have a mental breakdown if we leave her alone for 10 minutes while we deal with something more pressing.

this person is right, we can get alone with her later and have a serious talk with her for the first time, comforting her. but right now, if we don't get this out of the way with Remi, it might be a long fucking time until we can get her alone to talk about it
>> No. 10514
>>you people annoy me putting trivial D'AWWWW things in front of the story.

Oh yeah. Wanting to not just turn away a child who was rambling crazily and apparently on the verge of some sort of breakdown no more than an hour ago because she seems A-OK now is completely trivial and not at all something only a callous bastard would do.

Nevermind that the child in question could very well unleash destruction on an apocalyptic scale if she ever snapped or lost control.

Yeah. Disregarding her emotional state for a little bit of of plot exposition that can wait until the little walking nuke is asleep sounds like a really good idea to me.
>> No. 10515
[ ] Keep Remilia on your lap, greet Flandre.
[ ] Tell Flandre you need a moment longer alone with Remilia.
>> No. 10516
>>10512
exactly, and even if we had our weapons and somehow could take care of her, it would be a bad end since we'd have to kill her.

either way I think she trusts us enough to believe us. she won't like this letter, but I'm sure she likes us enough to find out what this letter is rather than kill us.
>> No. 10517
>rambling crazily
>who had a minor breakdown during which she recited long strings of numbers that we can't decipher the meaning of

>You hear the sound of loud sobbing. Remilia looks up at the bed and so do you. Flandre is sitting up, hugging a pillow to her chest, tears streaming down her face, mouth contorted as she cries.

That didn't happen, you faggots. Stop with the moebeetus already. You can pamper Flandre when we do her route.
>> No. 10518
>>10514
she's shaken, not on the verge of insanity.
and have you not picked up the hints that she's not as childish as she shows?

and I didn't mean her mental state was trivial, I said giving a group hug was trivial. We should instead talk face to face with her next time we're alone with her. Maybe then we can truly see what she's like past the moe moe flan-chan shell
>> No. 10519
Back now, writing.
>> No. 10520
>>10517
he was referring to when we were carrying her to her room
>> No. 10521
>>10512
>>10516

First of all, we're already wearing nothing but our boxers and a sheet toga. I don't think we can really strip much more than we have. Going along with that, we also don't have any weapons on us in this state, unless someone suspects us of hiding something like a wooden stake or vial of holy water in our rectal cavity, we also can't really disarm ourselves more than we are.

Secondly, before showing her the letter, I think there are a few other things to come clean about before that. Like how the coat, whip, and other little trinkets of ours aren't really ours, how we think there's something funny about that letter, and so on.

You should gradually build up to the part where you show her the letter, not just start out "Well, since we're not keeping secrets anymore, I happen to have this letter ordering your death that I've kept from you since I got here, but I'm not going to do it, honest!"
>> No. 10522
>>10518
really, i agree with you there

remember when you were younger and you'd see your brother or whatever making out with someone and you just casually walk up and be like "wtf r u doin?" The times when Flan saw us doing anything with Remi she was more understanding than your normal kid would be i'd say
>> No. 10523
>>10521
That's exactly what I meant. I was just mentioning the letter so other anons would remember for later choices. don't take my summary sentence as what we should only do.

but yes, you're right, we need to do this smoothly.
>> No. 10524
>>10520

Ok, I lose. I somehow missed all the posts between when we checked on her in Meiling's room and >>10136. That explains a bit.
Still, my point stands.
>> No. 10525
Showing concern for Flandre: NO U DON'T
Showing concern for Sakuya: ;___________;

Hypocrites
>> No. 10526
"Hi Flan." You say. "Did you have a nice bath?"
"Yes." She says, nodding her head. She bites her lip. "I don't want to go downstairs."
Remilia looks at you for a moment, she holds up her fingers and mouths 'five minutes' before hopping down off your lap and walking over to Flandre.
"You don't have to go downstairs." Remilia says. "How would you to sleep up here from now on?"
Flandre's eye's light up. "Can I have a big bed like yours?" She asks.
Remilia nods, a smile spreading across her face. "Of course you can." She says.
Flandre hugs Remilia quickly before letting go and dashing over to you.
"I'm gonna have a huge bed!" She says, grinning.
You can't help but utter a little laugh.
"Come see me in my new room." Flandre says, excitement dripping from her voice.
Remilia laughs as well. "Later Flandre, we need to get you dry and dressed first."
Flandre nods absent-mindedly, having only just noticed that you're wearing a sheet.
"Did you have a bath too?" She asks, confused.
"No Flan, but I need one." You say.
Flandre sniffs the air in front of you.

"You smell bad." She says, her face falling. Not into disgust at the body-odour of someone who has greatly overexerted themselves, but like she's remembering something.
"You ... you s-smell l-like-"
Suddenly Remilia's hands are around Flandre, gently steering her away.
"Come on Flandre, time to get dressed." She says in a soothing voice.
"Y-yeah." Flandre says, uncertain, glancing back at you.
"He only smells funny because of helping today, not because of anything else, okay?" Remilia looks right into Flandre's eyes.
Flandre nods vigorously, looking back at you and trying to smile again. You smile back reassuringly.
"Back in a bit." Remilia says as they exit the bedroom. "Now, Flandre, which room would you like?" You hear her ask.

That was close, good thing you didn't hug Flandre. You need to wash yourself and those clothes before you see her again.

[ ] Wait for Remilia to get back.
[ ] Wash your bundle of clothes.
[ ] Bath time.
[ ] Fall asleep.
[ ] What the heck do you smell of anyway?
>> No. 10527
We still need to try using the Belmont blood on the letter, but given the amount we have left I'm not so sure it's worth doing anymore.
>> No. 10528
[x] Bath time.
It's obvious what we should use this time for.
>> No. 10529
[X] Wash your bundle of clothes.
[X] Bath time.

Eh, we did it pretty well the last time we needed to clean our stuff off.
>> No. 10530
[ ] Bath time.
[ ] What the heck do you smell of anyway?
We should let Remi know we're having a bath somehow (we have pens; just need paper to leave a note), since she'll probably return when we're not there.
>> No. 10531
[x] Bath time.
>> No. 10532
[X] Wait for Remilia to get back.

She said five minutes. We can take a bath after we have a little talk.
>> No. 10533
[X] Wash your bundle of clothes.
[X] Bath time.
>> No. 10534
[X] Bath time.
[X] Let Remilia join you once she is back.
>> No. 10535
>>10525

Flandre isn't on the verge of death, you stupid bastard.

[X] Bath time.
>> No. 10536
[ ] Wait for Remilia to get back.
Alternatively, we could talk with her in the bath.
>> No. 10537
[X] Wash your bundle of clothes.
[X] Bath time.

Really don't think it's a good idea to have that crap on us any longer than necessary.
>> No. 10538
[ ] Wash your bundle of clothes.
[ ] Bath time.
>> No. 10539
[X] Wash your bundle of clothes.
[X] Bath time.

>>10530
I think she can figure it out from the conversation.
>> No. 10540
[] Wash your bundle of clothes.
[] Bath time.
Clean up. Maybe something interesting will happen in the bath this time. Again.
>> No. 10541
>>10530
we can write it on the letter!
>> No. 10542
[] Wash your bundle of clothes.
[] Bath time.
>> No. 10543
>>10541
Oh hi, I'm in the bathroom. Btw, I have to kill you.
>> No. 10544
Wouldn't that suck if we just missed a Remilia + Belmonymous bath time scene?
>> No. 10545
[X] Bath time.
>> No. 10546
[X] Bath time.
>> No. 10547
>>10545
GET BACK TO WRITING NIGGER
FUCKING CLIFFHANGER
>> No. 10548
[X] Wash your bundle of clothes.
[X] Bath time.
>> No. 10549
Get back to writing before that Slovenian nuclear power plant blows.
>> No. 10550
don't you worry about miss Sakuya?

ALSO: what if something happens to Patchy? There are still two, Fairies frozen..
And we still don't know what is in the kitchen, I mean that passageway, that goes down..
>> No. 10551
[x] Wait for Remilia to get back.
>> No. 10552
>>10550
oh hey, does this mean that when it's feeding time we have to go down there and harvest food for Flan?
>> No. 10553
>>10550
Sakuya, you ignorant slut.
Patchoulli had the two fairies magically-frozen, and teleported herself and them to Eientei for treatment.

And we know what's in that passageway, even if we haven't seen it ourselves. That's where they keep the youkai they drain for Flandre's blood, and where Remi's blood supply is kept in cold-storage.

I imagine it's like a wine cellar, but with shackles alongside the racks and coolers.

Now hush. The dead don't speak.
>> No. 10554
[x] Wait for Remilia to get back.
Wait, why the fuck is nobody voting for this again?
>> No. 10555
[ ] Wait for Remilia to get back.
then, while talking:
[ ] Wash your bundle of clothes.
[ ] Bath time.
Small wall!
>> No. 10556
>>10554

Because Remilia told us five minutes. Belmonymous can't wait five minutes, he has ADD.
>> No. 10557
Back again, writing now.
>> No. 10558
File 121260441956.jpg - (10.05KB , 320x180 , butler.jpg ) [iqdb]
10558
>>10553
When it was looking pretty grim for Sakuya, I kinda had the notion that we'd end up becoming the butler version of Sakuya for the SDM. Still could be the case, I guess.
>> No. 10559
>>10558

Nah, being a butler is probably in the Sakuya route.
>> No. 10560
>>10558 NO! LORDO ENDING IS FAR MUCH SUPERIOR to that fucking hard worker buttler shit.. And you must stay on target!

ALSO: that passageway is still interesting, like the first vampire or that letter..
>> No. 10561
>>10554
Because we need to wash off the stench of dead vampire fairy? And at this point, taking a bath together seems more like something you'd do after having sex at least once.
>> No. 10562
You get up and leave Remilia's bedroom, making sure your sheet isn't going to slip. Gathering up your bundle of clothes in the hallway , plus the clean items (don't want to leave that letter lying around, just in case) you walk to the bathroom. Inside, the air is hot and moist, the traces of water on the floor and in the tub left over from Flandre's bath.

Right. Where to begin?

You dump the clothes on the floor and take out your bloodied equipment. You spend a good long time washing the whip in the sink, getting as much of the blood out as you can and then leaving it hanging over the towel rail to dry. You run the knife under the tap, wipe the blood off. You rinse the outside of the blood pack once. Then you wipe your coat down. This isn't going to get it clean. Your shirt and trousers? Also a no-go. You need real washing facilities to deal with this. You bundle the clothes back up and put them in the corner. If you can't do that then at least you can wash your own body.

But there's one more thing you haven't cleaned yet. You pick up Sakuya's watch from out of your other stuff and gently wipe the few flecks of blood from it. The watch is fascinating now you can get a good look at it. The glass, or maybe crystal housing protects not just one set of clock hands, but literally dozens, all different sizes and moving at different rates. Some of what they're pointing at aren't even numbers. Looking for too long makes the back of your head hurt.

[ ] Experiment with the watch.
[ ] Just have a bath.
>> No. 10563
[ ] Just have a bath.
>> No. 10564
[X] Experiment with the watch.

We're not in a life threatening situation anymore. Belmonymous won't have to push himself this time.
>> No. 10565
[x] Just have a bath.
>> No. 10566
[X] Experiment with the watch.
Maybe this can come in handy when we have our night session with Remilia.
>> No. 10567
[ ] Just have a bath.

clean ourselves before passing out and cracking our skull open on the tile floor
>> No. 10568
[X] Just have a bath.

The watch is tempting, and while it should be relatively safe to check it out now that we're not in a life-or-death situation, I'm not sure how wise it is to fiddle around with it so soon after we've experienced first-hand just how taxing it can be on the body.

Then again, this could be a part of "upgrading" ourselves, much like training with the whip, so that we actually know what we're doing rather than depending on us somehow being able to just do it when needed.
>> No. 10569
>>Maybe this can come in handy when we have our night session with Remilia.

We're going to want something to help us last LONGER, not drain us of our strength in what will seem like the blink of an eye for her.

Maybe Eirin can hook us up with something to boost stamina...
>> No. 10570
[x] Experiment with the watch.

Sakuya might be out of commission for a while, we should learn how to use this in case we need it later.
>> No. 10571
[X] Just have a bath.
Better not touch that watch. Might teleport us into a 2D dimension or have some strange effects on Sakuya. Dozens of hands no one knows what they're good for.
Might get her on the rag and then Meiling gets it.
>> No. 10572
[ ] Just have a bath.
We'll only KO ourselves and get a BAD END via drowning. We also need to get back to Remilia quickly, since HY is clearly doing what he can to stop us finding out about the vampire thing and thus Remilia will probably retire for the night claiming we looked too tired if we leave her alone.
>> No. 10573
[x] Just have a bath.
>> No. 10574
[X] Just have a bath.

Not a good idea to use something that exhausts us while we're physically exhausted. We'll be holding onto it until Sakuya gets better, anyway. She can't be going around using that thing in her current condition.
>> No. 10575
[ ] Experiment with the watch. if I could turn back the wheel of time.. But it would be dead tyring. So:
[X] Just have a bath.
>> No. 10576
>>10572
I'm not doing what I can, you just keep avoiding the reveal like the idiots you are.
>> No. 10577
>>10562
>not just one set of clock hands, but literally dozens, all different sizes and moving at different rates.
Get that clock to the EU. One of those time measurements just has to be fit to get rid of the abomination that is daylight saving time!
>> No. 10578
Caution in the bathroom seems to be the way to go for us, generally.
Remember how we avoided slipping on that mucus and cracking our skull on the tub?

Take it easy for now. We want to go to Eientei was a visitor, not wake up there as a patient.
>> No. 10579
>>10576
>like the idiots you are.
So cruel yet so true!
>> No. 10580
[x] Just have a bath.
We already know how devastating the effects of the watch can be. Are we really going to go GOOFY TIME on ourselves while we're slightly submerged in a body of water?
>> No. 10581
"Till I get better you can use my lunar clock, but be careful, you must not press the other buttons.."

Also how about a time hax in Remi's bedroom?
Sudden sex time!
>> No. 10582
[ ] Use the watch

[ ] Have a bath

[ ] Get back to Remilia before the five minutes are up

What could go wrong?
>> No. 10583
Writing now.
>> No. 10584
[X] Experiment with the watch.
What could go wrong?
... yeah, don't answer that. We may not get another chance, though, and it may well be important.
>> No. 10585
>>10576

Don't be Kira, HY. Don't be Kira.
>> No. 10586
You put the watch down. No matter how temping it might be, you're already tired enough to drop and passing out in the bath doesn't strike you as healthy. It would be a rather silly way to die after today.

You run yourself a bath. A hot, deep bath. After dumping your sheet and underwear, you slide into the water, feeling it relax your muscles. This is exactly what you needed. Before you're completely taken over by the need to just sleep, you grab the soap and have a quick wash, making sure to reach every part of yourself. You have no idea what Flandre smelled on you, but you make absolutely sure to get it all off. Much better. You lie back in the tub and close your eyes.

Wait ... last time you did this you got a mystery hand-job, right? You'd honestly forgotten about that, almost. The memory of that soft hand wrapped around your shaft accompanied by the sound of a woman getting herself off just inches behind you would make you aroused right now, except you're too damn tired. Who was it? There can only be one answer ... or at least one answer if you want to keep your head attached to your shoulders. It must have been Remilia.

A short knock sounds on the bathroom door.
"Can I come in?" Speak of the Devil, it's Remilia herself.

[ ] Yes.
[ ] No.
[ ] Get out of the bath and wrap a towel around yourself first.
>> No. 10587
>>10586

[x] Yes
>> No. 10588
[X] Yes.
[X] "Come join me for a bubble bath"
>> No. 10589
[X] Yes.

I honestly don't care if she sees us naked. We're pretty damn comfortable around her.

>Speak of the Devil, it's Remilia herself.

I see what you did there.
>> No. 10590
[ ] Yes.
>> No. 10591
[ ] Yes.
>> No. 10592
>>10586
[x]No
>> No. 10593
[ ] Yes.
>> No. 10594
>>10592
No?
>> No. 10595
[X] Yes.

Were the recent mood a bit lighter, I would suggest standing up and FLEXING as she opens the door.

That would be fun.
>> No. 10596
[x] Y E S
>> No. 10597
[x] Get out of the bath and wrap a towel around yourself first.
Come on, we can't just let her come in and see us. What a mood killer.
>> No. 10598
[x] Yes.

BUT WHO WAS MYSTERY HANDJOB?

I'm still thinking it's not Remi, but it can't be anybody else that we usually see.

Hmmm... OH SHI-
>> No. 10599
>>10598
Clearly, it was the creature from the tower.
>> No. 10600
>>10598
I had suggested the possibility that the thing in the tower was the culprit before.

...I don't think I like that theory anymore. Getting jerked off by that shit-encrusted youkai sounds more appealing.

Eugh.
>> No. 10601
File 12126095627.jpg - (53.91KB , 263x232 , 1212162880263.jpg ) [iqdb]
10601
>>10598
>> No. 10602
[x] Yes. Fuck yes!
>> No. 10603
[x] Yes~
>> No. 10604
[x] Yes. [x] Yes. [x] Yes. [x] Yes. [x] Yes. [x] Yes. [x] Yes. [x] Yes. [x] Yes. [x] Yes. [x] Yes. [x] Yes. [x] Yes. [x] Yes. [x] Yes. [x] Yes. [x] Yes. [x] Yes. [x] Yes. [x] Yes. [x] Yes. [x] Yes. [x] Yes. [x] Yes. [x] Yes. [x] Yes. [x] Yes. [x] Yes. [x] Yes. [x] Yes. [x] Yes.
>> No. 10605
Writing now.
>> No. 10606
[+] Yes.
[+] Yes.
[+] Yes.
>> No. 10607
[X] Get out of the bath and wrap a towel around yourself first.
>> No. 10608
We make a point of wrapping ourselves up in a sheet when we were just in our underwear in case someone came in while we slept, and now we're letting ourselves remain buck-naked when someone's about to come into the bathroom.

Granted, it's probably not a matter of WHAT is seen, but WHO is the one seeing it.
>> No. 10609
>>10608
You will be wrap by water.
>> No. 10610
"Yes, come in Remi!" You call from the bath.
The door opens and you turn your head so you can see. Remilia puts her head around the door and raises an eyebrow at you. An amused smile forms on her lips.
"Are you naked in there?" She asks.
"Er ... yes." You say.
She laughs a little, then steps into the room and shuts the door after herself. She gives you a glance. From where she's standing she can only see your face and head. You're not quite sure what you should do. Cover yourself up with a hand? Sink deeper into the water? Ignore your own nakedness? Flex?
Remilia decides for you, averting her eyes and stepping over to the other side of the room. She hops up into the air and reclines backwards, as if she was sitting in a chair.
"You don't mind me being in here?" She asks with a smile.
You shake your head. "I've already washed."
Remilia looks disappointed for a moment, but then the smile springs back to her face.
"Guess what?" She asks.
"What?"
"Patchy just came back from Eientei. Sakuya's going to live."

You feel something unclench inside you. A huge ball in your stomach just unravels and you breathe out in a long sigh.

"She's not going to be awake for quite a few hours yet, maybe not until tomorrow morning." Remilia says. "But I would like to be there when she does wake."
"Are you going now?" You ask.
Remilia shakes her head. "They're going to send word when they take her off the drugs."
You nod, feeling a grin spread across your face. She's going to live! Meiling can hold Sakuya in her arms again, you can give her back that pocket watch, Remilia and Flandre won't lose their friend. Sakuya will probably call you a useless bloodbag for not getting to her faster, but you don't give a shit. She's alive!
Remilia sees your grin and returns it. "I would hug you right now." She says. "But I'd get wet." She winks at you.

[ ] Ask her to take you when she goes to see Sakuya.
[ ] Ask her to join you in the bath.
[ ] Ask her about the thing upstairs again.
[ ] Ask her about the two frozen Fairy Maids.
[ ] Ask her if Flandre is okay now.
[ ] Ask her if it was her who gave you that handjob in the bath.
>> No. 10611
>>10609
>>You will be wrap by water.

And then Anon was a flasher.
>> No. 10612
[ ] Ask her if it was her who gave you that handjob in the bath.

i don't know if this is right or not
>> No. 10613
[x] Ask her to take you when she goes to see Sakuya.
[x] Ask her about the thing upstairs again.
[x] Ask her about the two frozen Fairy Maids.
[x] Ask her if Flandre is okay now.
>> No. 10614
[X] Ask her to take you when she goes to see Sakuya.

Then

[X] Ask her to join you in the bath.

Go for it.
>> No. 10615
>>"I would hug you right now." She says. "But I'd get wet." She winks at you.

I BET SHE WOULD.
>> No. 10616
[ ] Ask her to take you when she goes to see Sakuya.
[ ] Ask her about the thing upstairs again.

>>"Patchy just came back from Eientei. Sakuya's going to live."
>>"Sakuya's going to live."
>>"SAKUYA'S GOING TO LIVE"
Fuck yes, Anonymous isn't such a screw up after all.
>> No. 10617
[ ] Ask her to take you when she goes to see Sakuya.
[ ] Ask her about the thing upstairs again.
[ ] Ask her about the two frozen Fairy Maids.
[ ] Ask her if Flandre is okay now.

They're all members of the household, so there's good reason to be concerned about them, and there's nowhere to rush off to at the moment. Have a nice long talk.
>> No. 10618
[x] Ask her to join you in the bath.

HERE GOES NOTHING

>"I would hug you right now." She says. "But I'd get wet." She winks at you.
I see what you did there.
>> No. 10619
>>10611
oh my god lol
>> No. 10620
[x] Ask her to take you when she goes to see Sakuya.
[x] Ask her about the thing upstairs again.
[x] Ask her about the two frozen Fairy Maids.
[x] Ask her if Flandre is okay now.

WALLS
>> No. 10621
[+] Splash her.
Now she doesn't have an excuse.
>> No. 10622
[x] Ask her to take you when she goes to see Sakuya.
[x] Ask her to join you in the bath.

I'd ask about the thing, but that would really put a damper on the mood.
>> No. 10623
[x] Ask her if Flandre is okay now.
[x] Ask her about the two frozen Fairy Maids.
[x] Ask her to take you when she goes to see Sakuya.
>> No. 10625
[x] Ask her to take you when she goes to see Sakuya.
[x] Ask her about the thing upstairs again.
[x] Ask her about the two frozen Fairy Maids.
[x] Ask her if Flandre is okay now.

Ah lahks me some wallin'.
>> No. 10626
[ ] Ask her about the two frozen Fairy Maids.
[ ] Ask her if Flandre is okay now.
[ ] Ask her about the thing upstairs again.
[ ] Ask her to take you when she goes to see Sakuya.
[ ] Ask her to join you in the bath.

BUILD ME THE WALL THAT PIERCE THE HEAVENS
>> No. 10627
>>10624
>Pachuri
Don't be a faggot.
>> No. 10628
[x] Ask her about the thing upstairs again.
[x] Ask her to take you when she goes to see Sakuya.
[x] Ask her to join you in the bath.

Let's ask about relevant things. The fairy maids will be handled by Pachuri and Eirin, we can trust her to have made Flan feel better, and we shouldn't ask about the handjob until we're sure it was her.

If we pick too many options, we may affect the density of the information we get, I fear.
>> No. 10629
[x] Ask her about the thing upstairs again.
As far as I remember, Remi can't actually take baths.
>> No. 10630
[x] Ask her to take you when she goes to see Sakuya.
[x] Ask her about the thing upstairs again.
[x] Ask her about the two frozen Fairy Maids.
[x] Ask her if Flandre is okay now.
>> No. 10631
>>10627
>Don't be a faggot.
no i refuse
>> No. 10632
[X] "I'm sure you would get wet."

If you know what I mean.

[X] Ask her to take you when she goes to see Sakuya.
[X] Ask her about the thing upstairs again.
[X] Ask her about the two frozen Fairy Maids.
[X] Ask her if Flandre is okay now.
>> No. 10633
[x] Ask her to take you when she goes to see Sakuya.
[x] Ask her about the two frozen Fairy Maids.
[x] Ask her if Flandre is okay now.
[x] Ask her about the thing upstairs again.
This order.
>> No. 10634
[X] Ask her to take you when she goes to see Sakuya.
[X] Ask her about the two frozen Fairy Maids.
[X] Ask her about the thing upstairs again.
[X] Ask her if Flandre is okay now.

Visiting Sakuya should be the lead-in, and that would also be the best time to ask about the maids. If Patchy brought news of Sakuya, she's bound to have said something about them as well.
Then the million-dollar question of what the hell that thing is, and if Flan is okay. Not sure which one should be first, but I get the feeling they're pretty connected and so we'll be finding out about both one way or the other.

Shame this would mean no chance to ask her to join us, as by the time we're done talking we will be all pruney and past time to get out and dry off.

But I'm sure we can find something else to do together later. It would be a shame to not take proper advantage of a prime time for celebration.
>> No. 10635
[ ] Ask her to join you in the bath.
[ ] Ask her about the thing upstairs again.
[ ] Ask her if Flandre is okay now.
[ ] Ask her about the two frozen Fairy Maids.
[ ] Ask her to take you when she goes to see Sakuya.

Correct order.
>> No. 10636
[X] Ask her to take you when she goes to see Sakuya.
[X] Ask her to join you in the bath.

>[ ] Ask her about the thing upstairs again.
I was reminded of The Man Upstairs
>> No. 10637
[X] Ask her to take you when she goes to see Sakuya.
[X] Ask her about the thing upstairs again.
[X] Ask her about the two frozen Fairy Maids.
[X] Ask her if Flandre is okay now.

Most importantly,
[X] "Would getting wet be such a bad thing?"
>> No. 10638
[X] Ask her to take you when she goes to see Sakuya.
[X] Ask her if Flandre is okay now.
[X] Ask her about the two frozen Fairy Maids.
>> No. 10639
If we miss another fucking chance to get information on the thing upstairs, I hope no one whines at HY about it.
>> No. 10640
>>10639
If that happens, we really only have ourselves to blame this time.

Of course, if it does happen, our next course of action will be to pick up Remi, take her back to her room, and then barricade the goddamn door so nothing and no one can just come waltzing in to interrupt us.

WE WILL NOT BE DENIED. Again.
>> No. 10641
>>10639
Being interrupted AGAIN while we're alone in a BATHROOM because we're concerned about the health of our fellow housemates as well as the identity of the mystery monster?
Goodness, I hope HY isn't that cruel.
>> No. 10642
[ ] Ask her to take you when she goes to see Sakuya.

Just in case it doesn't have enough votes yet.
>> No. 10643
Back now, writing.
>> No. 10645
Just a question; how far into the story are we?
>> No. 10646
>>10645
4th day evening/night of 7
>> No. 10665
File 121261791792.png - (35.37KB , 736x736 , awesome.png ) [iqdb]
10665
>>10628
>Pachuri
Oh wow, you think directly romanized katakana is the "official" pronunciation.
>> No. 10675
>>10665
For your sake, I really, really hope you're being sarcastic and not just plain dense.