[Return]
Archived thread

File 121148500638.jpg - (92.39KB , 435x514 , 1211298166505.jpg ) [iqdb]
916 No. 916
The knife connects with the ground as you roll onto your stomach and push yourself off the ground.
You try to gain some distance, but as you jump back, Sakuya throws another knife at you.
You bend your body to the side, the knife scrapes your shoulder. Shit, you're bleeding. It hurts like hell, but you'll survive.

You land at an angle because of your dodging and lose your balance. Sakuya lunges at you with yet another knife ready. You are currently in mid-fall.

[ ] Guard yourself; protect your vitals.
[ ] Grab her and bring her down with you.
[ ] Kick your foot up to hit her.
[ ] Try to remain standing and dodge again.

>> No. 917
[x] Kick your foot up to hit her.

CUNT PUNT
>> No. 918
[X] Kick your foot up to hit her.
>>917
What he said
>> No. 919
>>917
[x] Kick your foot up to hit her.
Yes, Cunt Punt for the win.
>> No. 920
[ ] Kick your foot up to hit her.

Oh hay, this thing continues again. No where's my cuntpunt.jpeg when I need it
>> No. 921
As you fall, you swing your foot up to try to hit her.
CUNT PUNT! Not! Sakuya reverses her direction at the last second and your foot grazes her front. You weren't able to hit her, but she has lost her chance to stab you.

As you regain your balance and return to a standing position, Sakuya dashes to her side and conceals herself behind a pile of boxes.

[ ] Run towards the boxes and topple them on top of Sakuya.
[ ] Run around the boxes and surprise Sakuya.
[ ] Run away from the boxes and gain some distance.
[ ] Stay where you are and prepare yourself.
>> No. 922
[x] Stay where you are and prepare yourself.

For death that is.
>> No. 923
[x] Run towards the boxes and topple them on top of Sakuya.
SURPRISE!
>> No. 924
[x] Run towards the boxes and topple them on top of Sakuya.

Collide! My boxes!
>> No. 925
[x] Run towards the boxes and topple them on top of Sakuya.

Collide! My boxes!
>> No. 926
[X] Run around the boxes and surprise Sakuya.

IM IN UR FACE, DODGIN UR NIVES.
>> No. 927
You run towards the boxes. You can buy a lot of time if you can knock them over on top of Sakuya.
Before you can even touch the boxes, the pile is already falling, but not towards Sakuya, it's falling on top of you!
Damn! Sakuya had the same idea. You are caught off guard as a hail of boxes rain down on you.
As you use your arms to protect your head from the impact of heavy boxes, Sakuya swiftly maneuvers herself between the falling debris and stops in front of you.
Surprised by her agility, you don't have time to react as she swings her knife across your neck.

"Hmph..." Sakuya wipes the blood off her knife. There is a look of dissatisfaction on her face. "I expected more from you, you did not even last one minute."
You are unable to reply as you silently fall into darkness.
DEAD END

[ ] Back 1 choice
[ ] Restart scene (Start of fight)
Select another choice from then as well.
>> No. 928
[ ] Back 1 choice
[x] Stay where you are and prepare yourself.

Saw it coming.
>> No. 929
[x] Back one choice
[x] Run away from the boxes and gain some distance.
>> No. 930
[X] Back 1 choice.
[X] Run around the boxes and surprise Sakuya.

Same as before. She obviously expects us to flee, and thinks that dropping the boxes will stop us.

So let's do the opposite: charge the bitch.
>> No. 931
Three way tie, someone hurry up and break it please.
>> No. 932
[X] Back 1 choice.
[X] Run around the boxes and surprise Sakuya.

Go.
>> No. 933
You decide to go on the offensive and run around to the side of the pile of boxes.
Suddenly, the boxes begin to fall. You are surprised, but you've already moved clear of the area where they're dropping.

You spot Sakuya between the boxes. She seems to be looking for you in the rain of cardboard. You take this opportunity and charge towards her.
She notices your footsteps and throws a knife in your direction. Quickly, you grab a box that had fallen in your path and toss it forward. The box acts a shield, stopping the knife in mid air and continues barreling toward Sakuya.
Sakuya sidesteps out of the way of the box, but you are hidden behind it, ready to strike.
You lunge forward and tackle her down.
Now is your chance to...

[ ] Grab the knife from the box.
[ ] Pin her down.
[ ] Run away before she gets up.
[ ] Hide inside an empty box.
>> No. 934
[X] Pin her down.

This absolutely isn't because I want excuse to press up against her perfect and elegant body.
>> No. 935
[ ] Pin her down.

They all have their risks to them, might as well have our fun if we can.
>> No. 936
[ ] Pin her down.
>> No. 937
You quickly crawl over to Sakuya and straddle her.
You position one of your legs across her legs so she can't move them. Next, you grab her left arm with no problem, but in the time you got on top of her, she took another knife in her right hand.
You grab her right arm just before she swings it and slam her hand against the ground so that she drops the knife. In the process, you feel your left hand get a nasty cut.
You pull her arms above her head so that you can hold them both down with your right hand.

She feels unexpectedly fragile underneath you. After all that trouble she just gave you, she is surprisingly weak. Well, she is a girl after all.
Now that you think about it, the position you're in is extremely awkward. If someone were to walk in, it would probably look like you were raping her.
You try to distract yourself from those thoughts by concentrating on keeping her down.

[ ] Keep her pinned, waste some time.
[ ] Try to knock her out.
[ ] Grab the knife she dropped and hold her up.
[ ] Just fucking rape her, faggot!
>> No. 938
[ ] Keep her pinned, waste some time.
>> No. 939
[x] Keep her pinned, waste some time.
[x] "Penny for your thoughts? I've got to know what's running through your head right now."
>> No. 940
[X] Keep her pinned, waste some time.
[X] "So, how's tricks?"

So, yeah, how are they?
>> No. 941
[X] Keep her pinned, waste some time.
>> No. 942
[X] Keep her pinned, waste some time.
[X] "Take it easy"
>> No. 943
[x] Keep her pinned, waste some time.
[x] "Penny for your thoughts?"
>> No. 944
[x] Keep her pinned, waste some time.
[x] "Penny for your thoughts?"
>> No. 945
You take it easy while you pin her down and try to catch your breath.

You take a look at the cut she just gave you on your left hand. It looks like there is a small hole under your pinky that's bleeding pretty bad, you even got some blood on Sakuya's arm when you grabbed her. The cut on your right shoulder is still bleeding as well. They're not life threatening and you don't have time to treat them right now, so you decide to ignore it.

You turn back to Sakuya. "So, how well am I doing so far?"
You spy a small smirk on Sakuya's face. "I must compliment you on your fast thinking. You take advantage of the situation and act quickly. I admit you provide a decent challenge. Milady may have been correct, you are a excellent source of entertainment."
"Thanks, but I don't think I'd call risking my life 'fun'. By the way, how much time has passed?"
"I believe it has been over a minute since we started our little game of cat and mouse. You're almost halfway to freedom."
"'Cat and mouse'? Am I supposed to be the mouse? I wouldn't really call it that, especially since I've already caught you."
"I very much doubt you'll find another chance to catch me again."
"Oh really? I don't think I will need to. Why don't we just lie here for the rest of the time and..."

While you're off explaining your half-assed plan to take it easy, Sakuya spits on your face.
Gah! Direct hit in your eye! That is not how you want female fluids entering you. You instinctively wipe it off with your right hand.
You got it out. Great... Wait a minute! Which hand are you holding her down with now? While you wonder the answer to this, Sakuya gut punches you and pushes you off of her.

"Filth!" Sakuya dusts herself off and wipes your blood off her arm.
You cough and breath in heavily as you get off the floor. "Did you just call me filth? After you spit in my face?"
"Yes..." Sakuya picks up the knife she dropped and throws it at you. "...I did!"

You bend your body to the side again to dodge the attack.
There's no opportunity to counterattack this time, so all you can do is run and avoid the sharp cutlery flying at you.

---------------

Sorry to leave on a cliffhanger again. I'll be back tomorrow.
>> No. 946
>cliffhanger
NOOOOOOOOOOOooooo
>> No. 947
DAG BLAST IT MISSED ANOTHER ONE

Oh well, that "female fluids" line made me lol.
>> No. 948
>>937

Should've tried using her stopwatch here.
>> No. 949
I'm feeling really lazy today.
Don't know when I'll update.
>> No. 950
So much for "elegant."
>> No. 951
>>949

work, nigger, etc.
>> No. 952
I would like to quote a piece of advice I've heard that seems oddly fitting right now.

>Now that you're respected on the information super highway, it's TIME TO GET LAZY! Yes, one of the most important things to do when making an abridged series is to stop making it for several weeks. If you're really, REALLY committed to it, you'll stop making it for at least 4 months. That way, people's expectations will reach unreasonable levels, and you'll never be able to fulfill them.

Speaking of which, has anyone thought of making a Touhou abridged series. I think it would be awesome if done right.
>> No. 953
>>952

Dude, this is the only board still under 1000 posts...
>> No. 954
>>953
Yeah, well, I'm just naturally lazy. I just started this to pass some time, but I'm getting bored of it already.
With SWR coming out soon, I don't know how often I'll be writing, if at all.
>> No. 956
File 121167531740.png - (2.81KB , 200x200 , wut.png ) [iqdb]
956
>>954

Then just quit it, man. That's just going to be a pity, I liked your idea the most.
>> No. 957
Yeah, I'd say I'm officially of hiatus. I might come back in a week or two when I get bored of other things again. Time off may be just what I need to get me back into writing.

Actually, let's have a vote on this.

Donryu will...
[ ] Go on hiatus.
[ ] Quit.

If quit:
[ ] Post all my current ideas at once and get it over with.
[ ] Give an outline of ideas to another anonymous so he can write it. (Any volunteers?)
>> No. 958
>>957

I could pick up the baton, since it would be alot easier for me to have a steady write schedule in comparison to my rather slow-ish vectoring projects.
>> No. 959
"Mall collapses, everyone dies."
>> No. 960
>>959
Anonymous searched. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were Touhous in the mall. He didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to Suika were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
Anon was a NEET for twenty years. When he was young he played the Touhou PC-98 and he said to dad "I want to meet Touhous daddy."
Dad said "No! You will BE KILL BY MAIDS"
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the warehouse of the mall he knew there were maids.
"This is Remilia" the radio crackered. "You must find the maids!"
So Anon gotted his security camera and erased up the footage.
"HE GOING TO FIND US" said the maids
"I will knife at him" said Sakuya and she fired the knives. Anon rushed at her and tried to push over the boxes. But then the boxes fell and they were trapped and not able to search.
"No! I must find the maids" he shouted
The radio said "No, Anon. You are the maids"
And then Anon wore a padded bra.

Also, [X] Go on hiatus. I'm willing to wait.
>> No. 961
>>953
New writefag in the making. I'll fix that in a bit.

But for the next week or so, IT'S RHAPSODY TIME!
>> No. 962
>>957
>Donryu will...
>[ ] Go on hiatus.
>[ ] Quit.

I believe that's for you to decide. If you write because you feel obliged to it, the quality would drop and I would feel prety bad.

>If quit:
>[ ] Post all my current ideas at once and get it over with.
>[ ] Give an outline of ideas to another anonymous so he can write it. (Any volunteers?)

If someone else volunteer to CONTINUE the story it would e better to talk about it on AIM or other shit. If no one is up to the task, then just tell us everything.
>> No. 963
File 121172163127.jpg - (176.30KB , 1024x1056 , holythunderforce.jpg ) [iqdb]
963
>>961
>IT'S RHAPSODY TIME!

SO WE'LL FIGHT AGAINST THE WIND
FOR THE GLORY OF THE KINGS
TO DEFEAT THE EVIL ENEMIES
AND WE'LL RIDE WITH OUR LORD
FOR THE POWER AND THE THRONE
IN THE NAME OF HOOOOOOLYYYY THUNDEEEEEEERFOOOOOOORCE!!!
>> No. 964
>>963

Sup
I heard there was an emerald sword around here
I'm kinda searching for it.
>> No. 965
File 121182518164.jpg - (162.27KB , 803x800 , Rhapsody_-_Power_Of_The_Dragonflame_Better_Quality.jpg ) [iqdb]
965
FROM THE SILENT HILL WE SCREAM LOUD YOUR NAAAME
MIGHTY POOOWER OF THE DRAAGONFLAME
FROM THE MOUNTAINS PROUD AND STRONG
WE CALL OUR DRAGONLORD
>> No. 966
Just finished reading all the threads and I like this story a lot. Hope you decide to continue it eventually.
>> No. 995
I'm back in a bit of a writing mood, but that's just during breaks between games, so expect updates to be really slow (even slower than before, like one or two updates every couple of days). Better than nothing.

-------------

Knives continue flying passed you, each just barely cutting the edge of your clothes.
The workout is starting to catch up with you. Your breathing is wild and you can taste blood in the back of your throat, but you have to keep running or there will be more blood on other parts of your body.
You try to get some rest by hiding behind some boxes, but Sakuya quickly finds you, not even giving you time to catch your breath before you resume your retreat.
You feel thankful for the handicap Sakuya gave you. You only need to deal with one knife at a time and you can tell the general direction it will come from by keeping track of where Sakuya is. Who knows how long you would last if she was going all out.

Your feet move you around randomly. You don't know how much longer you can run for.
Eventually, you find a raised platform that could provide some cover. You don't hesitate, you jump over and duck behind it.
The piece of machinery you are currently hiding behind is one of the conveyor belts you saw on the way in. It is elevated off the ground and eventually curves upward, it's probably used for carrying heavy boxes up to the second floor. Right now, the conveyor belt has nothing on it, it is completely clean. You spot a lever close by that is currently set to off.
In front of you is a large number of boxes stacked in several messy piles near the wall. Possibly over half the boxes in the warehouse are over there, probably so they can be put on conveyor belt. These box stacks are set up in a more rough pyramid shape, with more boxes near the bottom, so knocking them over will prove more difficult than the clean stacks you've previously ran through. The stacks are placed very close together. You could use them for cover like a small fortress, but it would be hard to move around in.

Neither of these sound very useful, but you can hear Sakuya's footsteps quickly approaching you. You have to act fast.

[ ] Try to think of a way to use the conveyor belts to your advantage.
[ ] Take cover in the box fortress.
[ ] Continue running around randomly.
[ ] Screw all that. Recklessly charge Sakuya!
>> No. 997
[0] Try to think of a way to use the conveyor belts to your advantage.

why not? plot advancement +1
>> No. 998
[X] Try to think of a way to use the conveyor belts to your advantage.

Our cunning wit shall win the day!
>> No. 999
[x] Try to think of a way to use the conveyor belts to your advantage.
>> No. 1000
[X] Try to think of a way to use the conveyor belts to your advantage.

The only option that doesn't make us look like a dumbass for trying it.
>> No. 1001
[ ] Try to think of a way to use the conveyor belts to your advantage.
>> No. 1003
[ ] Screw all that. Recklessly charge Sakuya!

Dammit, you guys! This is how MiGAnon defeated Reimu and this is how we WERE suppose to defeat Sakuya!

[x]Jump in the Lake
[x]Go back 1 choice
>> No. 1004
[ ] Screw all that. Recklessly charge Sakuya!

tackle her!
>> No. 1005
[X] Try to think of a way to use the conveyor belts to your advantage.
>> No. 1006
[X] Try to think of a way to use the conveyor belts to your advantage.
>> No. 1015
You try to come up with an idea. What can you do with an empty conveyor belt?
While you brainstorm, a voice from above tells you "You don't have time to be sitting there."
You tilt your head upward. Above you, stands Sakuya... on the conveyor belt. She pulls her arm back to throw another knife.

You have your idea, albeit a very simple one. Sakuya probably doesn't know what she's standing on, to her it's just a floor. You might be able to disorient her if it suddenly moves.
You spring into action, leaping towards the lever. Sakuya's knife grazes the bottom of your shoe.
You reach the lever and quickly pull it as far as you can. You can hear the gears inside the machinery moving. The conveyor belt's power is now maximum!
You turn back, ready to take on the surprised maid... but she's not surprised. She's not even moving, even though the conveyor belt is. Damn maid is floating just above it. Sakuya looks down on the floor speeding passed her. "Hmm, the floor moves. Interesting, but I don't see the point."

You're not giving up yet. You jump up onto the conveyor belt and use the added speed to charge towards Sakuya.
You almost have her, but she sidesteps/floats out of the way like a matador dodging a charging bull. "Oh? Is that how you use it?"
You're running too fast, it's difficult to slow down. You've already ran up onto the second floor, you have to roll off the conveyor belt to avoid hitting the wall.

You have to admit, those ideas were terrible. Now you're on the walkway of the second floor, it will be much harder to dodge in this limited space.
You look back to see Sakuya waiting for you down below. Climbing back down the conveyor belt will be too risky with her there. You don't have much choice but to stick to the second floor for now.

You spot a door halfway across the room. There were no rules saying you had to stay in the warehouse. You don't know where that door leads, but you start running toward it anyway.
You almost make it there before a knife hits the wall in front of you, causing you to stop in your tracks.
Sakuya leaps up onto the walkway and stands directly in front of you.
You want to say something about how it's unfair that she gets to fly, but you refrain from complaining when she she grabs the knife in the wall and readies herself to use it. In such a small area, you're not sure if you'll be able to dodge it.

You're in the middle of the walkway. The conveyor belt is several meters behind you and the door are directly behind Sakuya.

[ ] Try to go around Sakuya and reach the door.
[ ] Run back to the conveyor belt.
[ ] Jump down to the first floor.
>> No. 1016
Only after rereading my last post, do I realize that I started almost every line with "You" and I find it funny for some reason.
>> No. 1018
[x] Jump down to the first floor.
[x] Yell "I SAW THEM!" as you drop.
>> No. 1019
[ ] Jump down to the first floor
>> No. 1020
[x] Jump down to the first floor.
>> No. 1021
[X] Jump down to the first floor.
[X] Yell "I SAW THEM!" as you drop.

Rattle her? Doubtful. But hey, Moxie points!
>> No. 1022
[x] Jump down to the first floor.
[x] Yell "I SAW THEM!" as you drop.
BRILLIANT!
>> No. 1023
[X] Jump down to the first floor.
[X] Yell "I SAW THEM!" as you drop.
>> No. 1024
[X] Jump down to the first floor.
[X] Yell "I SAW THEM!" as you drop.
>> No. 1025
[X] Jump down to the first floor.
[X] Yell "I SAW THEM!" as you drop.
won't we break a leg or something i mean we ARE human?
>> No. 1027
Staying up here won't do you any good. You need to get back downstairs where you'll have more freedom to move.
Swinging yourself over the guard rail, you jump down and try to land on some boxes to cushion your fall.
As you drop down, you turn your head back to Sakuya and yell "I SAW THEM!" to try and get some reaction from her.
Unfortunately, distracted by your own yelling, you land at a bad angle and end up crashing down with the pile of boxes. You hear a loud crack as you hit the ground.

You become buried in cardboard, but you're still alive. You push the boxes off yourself and climb out of your boxy grave.
Sakuya gently floats down several meters in front of you. "Oh my. That was very reckless. And what was it that you were saying while you fell?"
"I said 'I saw them!'"
"And what exactly is it that you saw?"
"You know what I'm talking about." You tell her with a sly grin.
"No, really, I don't. But I suppose we can have this conversation later, we're still on the clock right now." As she says that, she pulls out another knife.

You try to stand up to prepare for another hail of knives, but there's something wrong. You feel immense pain from your right foot when you put weight on it. Did something snap when you crashed into the boxes?
Sakuya notices you struggling to stand. "Oh? Did you hurt yourself? That's too bad, you were so close to winning. It's such a shame, but I've already told you, I do not follow weaklings."
It hurts too much to stand up. You kneel down, supporting yourself with your left leg and right arm.
Sakuya dashes towards you, knife in hand. "Do not worry, your suffering will end soon!"

Is this how it ends? Knifed by a maid?
After all that you've been through: defending yourself from a hungry demon, sneaking past officers of the law, meeting your fantasy girls and inviting them to live with you. Is all that going to end?
No! It can't end! They're all waiting for you.
Suika, she's your little sister, even if you sorta forced that relation on her.
Alice, she's a complete tsundere, but that's part of her charm.
Youmu, you just met, but she's really nice.
Remilia, she's going to really have to owe you one after this.
And all the others you'll win over in the future!

You can't let it end here!
You know what you have to do...

[ ] GENUFLECT and beg for your life.
[ ] Hide in a box.
[ ] Crawl away, while shitting your pants.
[ ] Fight back! Even if you're cut to shreds, you're not giving up!

-----------

Oh ho, why not give you an obvious choice?
Fight ends tomorrow! I promise.
>> No. 1028
I just realized "we can have this conversation later" doesn't make sense considering what she's trying to do right now, try to ignore that.
>> No. 1029
[X] Fight back! Even if you're cut to shreds, you're not giving up!
>> No. 1030
[x] Fight back! Even if you're cut to shreds, you're not giving up!
Fuck it. Even if she can't stop time, she's still a knife wielding assassin. Let's take her head on anyways!
>> No. 1031
[ ] Fight back! Even if you're cut to shreds, you're not giving up!

The only non-pathetic option of the bunch
>> No. 1032
[X] Fight back! Even if you're cut to shreds, you're not giving up!

"SAKUYA! TAKE THIS! MY LOVE, MY ANGER, AND ALL OF MY SORROW!"
>> No. 1033
[X] Fight back! Even if you're cut to shreds, you're not giving up!
Can't let you do that, pad maid.
>> No. 1034
You know, I can't really imagine Anon being okay with offering to let Sakuya live in his house after she has been trying to kill him.
>> No. 1037
File 121211791996.jpg - (45.13KB , 640x744 , shirouswords.jpg ) [iqdb]
1037
>>1034
Meh, he knew what he was getting himself into the moment he decided to shelter the various Touhoes that are popping into the real world. If he can't survive an encounter with Sakuya toying with him, what hope does he have to survive when shit goes down for real?
For Remi, this might be a game. But for Anon, this is a TRIAL OF GUTS.
>> No. 1040
[x] Fight back! Even if you're cut to shreds, you're not giving up!
[x] Throw a Box at Her, then Lunge after the box and try to punch her
>> No. 1054
[x] Fight back! Even if you're cut to shreds, you're not giving up!
[x] Throw a Box at Her, then Lunge after the box and try to punch her

WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?!
>> No. 1056
File 121217464433.png - (37.25KB , 564x525 , 120788139335.png ) [iqdb]
1056
[x] Fight back! Even if you're cut to shreds, you're not giving up!
>> No. 1058
Sakuya has already stepped within attack distance. She lowers her arm to deliver a slash across your neck. You would be dead within seconds if that knife connected, but it never reaches your neck.
In your left hand, you firmly grip the blade of the knife. You don't care about the pain anymore.

Sakuya is taken aback. Seizing this chance, you grab a box behind you and swing it forward. Sakuya releases the knife embedded in your left hand and jumps back to avoid your attack.
You can't let her get to a distance where she can safely throw knives at you. The instant the box misses, you drop it and launch yourself forward. You grab Sakuya's leg and pull her back.

A knife flies across your arm, causing you to drop her. Sakuya lands on the floor upright, but she is still surprised by your sudden retaliation.
You're not going to give her time to rest, she didn't allow that before either, after all.
You use your right hand to pull out the knife in your left and launch yourself at her again.

You can see it! The point where all the lines come together! Are these lines of death? No, they're not.
The fatigue you've built up to now, combined with blood loss, has started to effect your vision, but you're not going to let that stop you.
What you see in front of you is a blur of silver and blue. You slash at it, but feel nothing. You know she's there, you've been keeping your eyes on her all this time and you can still make out her shape.
You see the silver-blue blur moving, she's trying to get away from you. You push forward with your left leg while balancing yourself with your right, not allowing the distance between the two of you to change. You continue to slash wildly, still hitting nothing.

Eventually, Sakuya stops moving. You don't know why, but you can't hesitate. You push yourself forward one last time.
At this range, you can't possibly miss. You swing your knife, but what you connect with is metal.
Whatever you hit is pushing your knife back. You resist with all your strength, not giving an inch. You're stuck in a deadlock.

Suddenly, you feel a sharp pain on the right side of your chest.
You can't see it, but you know you've been stabbed.
You freeze in place. Whatever was pushing against you freezes as well.
Everything has stopped. The only reason you know time is still moving is the sound of your laboured breathing.
Inhale.
Exhale.
Breath in.
Breath out.
You stay like this for what feels like an eternity.

(still writing)
>> No. 1059
Slowly, your vision returns. You see...
Sakuya, she has her back against the wall.
In her right hand, a knife, pressed against the knife in your hand.
In her left hand, she holds the knife in your chest.

A knife... in your chest. Are you dieing? After all that?
Are you going to die after all that?!
You can feel your strength draining.
You don't want it to end like this.
How are the others going to react when you don't return?
They're your friends, and they're waiting for you...

...That's right! Your friends are waiting for you to come back!
You're still breathing, that means you're alive.
And as long as you're alive, you can't give up!

You place your left hand onto Sakuya's, holding the knife in your chest.
Through your heavy breath, you whisper "I'm not dead yet!"
There is a slight pause, then, Sakuya asks you with an emotionless voice "Why to you continue to fight? If you would just give up, all your suffering would end."
"...Because..." You glare into Sakuya's sharp eyes. "...Because I have friends, and they're waiting for me!"

As soon as you say the last word, you push both your hands up, causing Sakuya to drop the knife in her right hand and releasing the one in her left.
You pull out the knife in your chest with your left hand.
Now, with knives in both hands, you draw your arms back.

You look at Sakuya before you swing forward.
The expression on her face... she's smiling, like she just heard something good.

You slash with both knives at the same time.
At this distance, with her back to the wall and no more knives, she can't defend herself.
You did it! You finally delivered your first strike!

...Or not. You missed! No, you don't suck that badly.
You kept your eyes on her at all times, but she just blinked away.

Behind you, you hear Sakuya tell you in a voice more cheerful than you've ever heard from her before "Congratulations! It's been three minutes. You win!"

You stand there, not moving, breathing heavily.

[ ] "Hey! You used time manipulation, cheater!"
[ ] You still thirst for blood. Cut and slice!
[ ] Collapse from exhaustion.
>> No. 1060
[x] "Awesome. I won. Now, can you get me some medical attention? I believe that I'm bleeding."
>> No. 1061
[x] You still thirst for blood. Cut and slice!

So... Much... RAGE!
>> No. 1062
[x] "Awesome. I won. Now, can you get me some medical attention? I believe that I'm bleeding."
>> No. 1063
[x] "Awesome. I won. Now, can you get me some medical attention? I believe that I'm bleeding."
Knife... Hit chest. Consciousness... fading. Halp.
>> No. 1064
[x] "Awesome. I won. Now, can you get me some medical attention? I believe that I'm bleeding."
We've received our first battle scar in this endeavor. No turning back now.
>> No. 1065
>>1059

[⑨] Mommy, i wanna ride the choo-choo
>> No. 1066
I'm surprised no one picked the Anemia option.
>> No. 1068
>>1066

we have to get to the mall center court/ area thing soon

so this anon better fucking hurry
>> No. 1069
>>1066
The write-in looks like it could easily be written into an Anemia Option.
Also, Anemia Option is for /eientei/ and Breasts.
Actually, just /eientei/, because Breasts is never coming back ;_;
>> No. 1070
[x] "Awesome. I won. Now, can you get me some medical attention? I believe that I'm bleeding."
>> No. 1071
>>1069
Collapse from exhaustion IS the Anemia option
>> No. 1075
"Awesome. I won!" You raise your arms in triumph while you turn to face Sakuya. "Now, can you get me some medical attention? I believe that I'm bleeding." Your arms drop down, followed by the knives in your hands, then you drop your entire body.
Before you hit the ground, you are caught by Sakuya and brought back to a standing position.
You lean against the maid, her skin is surprisingly soft. You pleasantly drift out of consciousness.

The pleasantness ends quickly when you are slapped across the face.
You jump back and land on your ass. You yell at Sakuya "Ow! What was that for?!"
Sakuya, still with that smile plastered on her face, speaks in that cheerful tone. "Are you awake now?"
"Huh? ...I guess." You rub the spot on your face that got hit.
"Good! You don't have time to be sleeping. May I remind you that your game with Milady is still in progress."
"Oh yeah! That's right. You'll be going back to her, won't you?"
"Yes, I agreed that I would return if you won our game, but I believe you need to return yourself if you intend to be completely victorious."
"Thanks for reminding me. Care to give me a hand?" You extend your right hand so she can help you up, but she just stands there.
"I'm afraid one of the rules was that you receive no assistance. I apologize for my rudeness, but I cannot help you." She give you a light bow.
"...What?! I'm injured!" You show off your scars.
"You'll survive. I'm certain I didn't hit any vital organs."
Checking the stab wound on your chest, you realize it's more closer to your shoulder than anything, and it's not actually as deep as you thought. Your health is in stable condition, aside from massive fatigue and skull splitting pain that is.
"You have a minute and a half left, you might want to hurry. I'll be waiting." Sakuya waves you goodbye with a smile before she once again blinks out of your vision, leaving you all by your bloody self. You don't know which one you hate more, the cold hearted Sakuya from a minute a ago, or this one with the fake smile. You think it's fake anyway, otherwise it looks like she enjoys watching you suffer. Well, at least she isn't trying to kill you anymore.

You take a few seconds to rest. You notice that all the knives are gone as well, she probably took them when she left.
You wonder why Sakuya told you to hurry, a minute should be more than enough to walk back, even with your injuries.
You eventually force yourself to stand up. Your right ankle hurts like hell, but you can worry about that later.
You limp over to the door which you believe leads back to the mall, but... it's locked.
You check all the doors on the first floor. All locked.
Fuck! You're trapped... but you got in here somehow...
...You came in through the second floor!

The stairs will be a pain to climb with your foot that way it is, so you drag yourself to the conveyor belt and let it carry you up.
You turn off the conveyor belts as you reach the top floor and bring yourself to the door you first came in through.
Limping through the halls as fast as you can, you return to the mall.

You can hear someone yelling "Are you alright?" from down below.
You lean over the guard rails and spot your friends. It's good to see them again.
Everyone is there waiting for you, including the maid.
Your friends look worried. Suika begins to fly towards you, but is stopped by Remilia.

Remilia points down at the floor. "You haven't won until you're down here!"
You glance up at the clock. About ten seconds left!
And the stairs are... on the other side of the hall!
The time it would take to go around and climb down, you might have been able to make it if you were in good condition, but with the way you are...

[ ] Take no risks. Winning isn't everything.
[ ] After everything you've been through, you can't lose now! It's time to do something stupid again!
>> No. 1076
[ ] After everything you've been through, you can't lose now! It's time to do something stupid again!
>> No. 1077
[x] Just smile, wait ten seconds, and say "I lose."

We could either kill ourselves, or we could just be badass and accept our defeat.
>> No. 1078
[ ] After everything you've been through, you can't lose now! It's time to do something stupid again!

It is more than possible to SAFELY bring yourself down a floor in a mall if you go onto the other side of the rail, lower yourself so you're holding onto the edge of the ground, and then just drop down and prepare yourself to land on all fours in order to lessen the impact. If we weren't injured, I'd say it'd look much better to only do it with with our legs, but eh.

In the end, we'll still be hurt a bit but we'll win. There is also the other thing we can do depending on how the mall is designed. If there are trees or things to grab onto and then lower yourself until you reach the floor, those would work as well.

Though all this depends on just how much strength we have. If we don't have the strength left to do any of this, then we are definately screwed.
>> No. 1079
>>1075

[x] "aww hell naw"
>> No. 1080
[x] After everything you've been through, you can't lose now! It's time to do something stupid again!
>> No. 1081
[X] After everything you've been through, you can't lose now! It's time to do something stupid again!

Victory goes to those with courage!
>> No. 1082
[x] "aww hell naw"
[x] After everything you've been through, you can't lose now! It's time to do something stupid again!
>> No. 1083
>>1081
so do broken legs.

I figure at best we get disqualified due to Suika Catching us.
>> No. 1084
[X] After everything you've been through, you can't lose now! It's time to do something stupid again!
ask someone to catch us while we're at it
>> No. 1085
"With only ten seconds left and the path to victory just out of reach, do you believe you can you make it?" Remilia speaks with the fervor of a sports announcer. "Will you go against all odds and claim victory? Or will you fall into the deep despairs of defeat?"
You pull yourself up and place your left foot onto the guard rail. "I never give up! I'll break through any odds and obtain what I want! With courage, 1% becomes 100% and the impossible becomes possible and..."
"I get it! Get moving already!"

There's a small stall about 5 meters in front of you. If you can land on the roof of it, it'll cut down your drop to half the distance. Then it will be an easy matter of climbing down. Without a second thought, you kick off the guard rail with your left foot.

The skeptic and unbelieving part of you is probably thinking that you won't make it. That you'll crash into the hard ground and break another leg. Well, it's even worse than that.
After jumping off with your left leg, your right foot, limply dangling behind you, becomes caught on the guard rail. Momentarily stopping in midair, gravity takes effect and flings you back.
Your stomach collides with the corner, knocking the wind out of you. You want to facepalm at your own stupidity, but you don't have to, as the resulting force dislodges your foot from the railing and sends the bottom of the second floor to hit your face for you. You continue spinning as you descend to the hard ground.

At this point, everyone is in shock over what just happened.
The first one to react is Alice, who pushes Remilia aside and runs to catch you. She is followed shortly by Youmu, then Suika.
Youmu's quick sprinting allows her to catch up to Alice. Suika puts all of her oni strength into one giant leap towards you.
All three are neck to neck, holding their arms out, but none of them are close to catching you.

Your flailing body is just an inch away from the ground.

...

Your body hasn't smacked against the floor. You've been caught... but by who?
"I thought I already told you, that was very reckl... hmm?"
Sakuya looks at you, held in her arms. You've already lost consciousness from the point you hit your face against the ceiling.
Despite all your injuries, your breathing is now peaceful. You're sleeping like a baby.

Sakuya tries to hold back, but her resounding giggles ring throughout the hall.

----------------

We finally finished Remilia's game! I feel accomplished somehow. Continuing tomorrow.
>> No. 1087
We did it, not with the flair I would have liked, but oh well.
>> No. 1088
So, did they even notice we were bleeding out of a stab wound in our chest? And whatever other cuts we got.
>> No. 1096
getting all brink-of-death for a rather pointless game? we are so shounen manga it hurts.
>> No. 1097
So, now would be a good time to discuss Remilia's Favor? Yes?

Personally, I want to exact Revenge on Sakuya for attempting to kill us. So I propose this: Whenever she is in our house, she must be wearing a dog-ear headband. She may take them off when she leaves, but while inside there are no exception.
>> No. 1098
>>1097

Agreed. That shit ain't cool, but at least we'll be able to house more Touhoes now.
>> No. 1099
>>1097
>>1098

How about we not act like total dicks?
>> No. 1100
>>1097
Whynot dog-ear headband and a Tail?

Also, great idea man
>> No. 1101
>So, now would be a good time to discuss Remilia's Favor? Yes?

I thought we all agreed on "Nightly Bedtop Sports for Indoor Types with the Mistress"?
>> No. 1105
>>1101
We'll build the biggest, coolest, most meanest Pillowfortress anyone has ever seen
>> No. 1107
>>1099

"Hey, Sakuya, you know how you thought it would be fun to kill me? Well, I totally and without question forgive you, because I think it's perfectly alright to murder your own kind just because you don't like the way they talk."

Oh, yeah, definitely adding the Tail, too.
>> No. 1108
What I sort of meant was "let's not be dicks towards the people with magical powers who could kill us instantly if they wished".
>> No. 1109
>>1108

You mean Remilia? Yeah, we're still being nice to her.
>> No. 1110
Your body hurts.
Your face hurts.
Your arms, leg, and chest hurt.
And whatever you're lying on is hard, rigid, and doesn't conform to your body.

It's so dark you can't see anything... but that's probably because you haven't opened your eyes yet. You are still very tired, but you can't sleep because of how uncomfortable you are. You feel a cold draft breeze over your stomach. Without moving to check, you can tell you are not wearing a shirt. In it's place, you can feel tight bandages wrapped around where you were cut.

You can hear voices speaking beside you.
"How is he?"
"I've used my magic to hasten his recovery. He should be completely healed by tomorrow, but he shouldn't be moving around too much."
"That's good." You can feel a piece of cloth covering your body, you assume it's a blanket. "He really pushed himself. He deserves to get his rest."
"This man really is unbelievable. That last act he pulled, even if he didn't succeed, I was impressed by his determination. I didn't expect him to keep going after fighting Sakuya, especially for what he thought was a game."
"That vampire! She didn't tell us what was happening until it was all over."
"Alice, I'd prefer you not talk about Miss Remilia so rudely."
"Don't defend her, Patchouli! She put him through such a dangerous test without even telling him!"
"If she told him, it wouldn't be much of a test of willpower."
"And I hate that little explanation of hers. 'Compared to what he'll be going through in the future, this really is just a game.' What does that mean?!"
"Remilia cannot predict the future, but with her power over fate, she may have seen something. I don't think even she knows what it is though. It really wasn't much of either a game nor a test, just Miss Remilia checking to see how he would deal with different events. Searching for and gathering allies, and a life-or-death situation."
"And she had that maid attack him, even told her to go all out against him while he still didn't know about what was going on. What if he had been hurt worse?"
"Knowing Miss Sakuya, she would not hesitate to kill him if Miss Remilia desired so. What surprised me the most is that he survived, maybe there really is something in his fate. I wish I had witnessed their fight. I wonder how he dealt with Miss Sakuya's time manipulation, she won't say anything about it."
"And what if he...?"
"You worry so much, you must care a lot about this man."
"...It's not like that! I don't like him! ...I mean, we're not... Marisa and I..."
"..."
"...What is it?"
"...I think he's awake..."
"AH?! WHAT?! Already?! It's only been an hour, how could he wake up so fast?"
"...Hmm, I might be mistaken. Or it might have been your yelling."
"..."

[ ] Pretend to be asleep.
[ ] Wake up, but pretend you didn't hear anything.
[ ] "You are indeed mistaken, Patchouli. I am completely unconscious. Now, continue your conversation."
>> No. 1111
[X] "You are indeed mistaken, Patchouli. I am completely unconscious. Now, continue your conversation."
>> No. 1112
[ ] "You are indeed mistaken, Patchouli. I am completely unconscious. Now, continue your conversation."
>> No. 1113
[x] "You are indeed mistaken, Patchouli. I am completely unconscious. Now, continue your conversation."

Yeah, no way I'm not choosing this one.
>> No. 1114
[ ] "You are indeed mistaken, Patchouli. I am completely unconscious. Now, continue your conversation."
>> No. 1115
[X] "You are indeed mistaken, Patchouli. I am completely unconscious. Now, continue your conversation."

I think it's a nice way to enter the conversaion.
>> No. 1116
[x] "You are indeed mistaken, Patchouli. I am completely unconscious. Now, continue your conversation."

I expect to be tapped on the head with a book or something else.
>> No. 1117
[ ] "You are indeed mistaken, Patchouli. I am completely unconscious. Now, continue your conversation."
>> No. 1118
[ ] "You are indeed mistaken, Patchouli. I am completely unconscious. Now, continue your conversation."
>> No. 1122
>"You worry so much, you must care a lot about this man."
>"...It's not like that! I don't like him! ...I mean, we're not... Marisa and I..."

ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 1123
>>1122
ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 1127
[X] "You are indeed mistaken, Patchouli. I am completely unconscious. Now, continue your conversation."

This seems fun
>> No. 1129
If you had pretended to sleep, they would have continued to talk and Alice would have admitted (in a tsundere-ish way) that she actually did like you.

---------------

Without opening your eyes or moving an inch, you announce your presence.
"You are indeed mistaken, Patchouli. I am completely unconscious."
"!"
"Now, continue your conversation."
"..."
"I believe Alice was saying what she thought about m-- OOF!"
You feel something slam into your stomach, causing you to sit up. Your neck flies into Alice's vise-like hand. You quickly open your eyes and come face to face with... OH GOD! It's that inhuman face again! "YOU WERE LISTENING?!" Alice's tight grip leaves you unable to speak, much less breath.

You are too scared to look at Alice's snarling face. Your eyes dart back and forth, searching for help. You notice Patchouli to your side murmuring to herself. "He really was awake? I was just teasing Alice..." Alice apparently does not hear her. You frantically wave your arms to Patchouli, hoping for assistance.
Patchouli clears her throat and raises her voice. "Alice, he is an injured man, remember. Treat him more gently."
There is a moment of silence, except for the sounds of you struggling to breath and your arms flailing.

Slowly, you are lowered back into your previous sleeping position.
Alice releases her choke-hold. You deeply inhale and begin coughing.
Alice sluggishly steps back to her place beside Patchouli. She stares down at the floor. Her hair hides her face, thoroughly covered in red. Her hands fiddle with her dress.

You calm your breathing down and turn to Alice and Patchouli.

[ ] "I'll go back to sleeping now."
[ ] "Good morning... night... whatever time it is..."
[ ] "Way to overreact, Alice."
[ ] "What was it you were saying about Remilia testing me?"
[ ] "Now, as I was saying, I believe Alice was going to say what she thought about me."
>> No. 1130
[X] "Good morning... night... whatever time it is..."
>> No. 1131
[X] "Good morning... night... whatever time it is..."
[X] "Way to overreact, Alice."
[X] "What was it you were saying about Remilia testing me?"

BY YOUR POWERS COMBINED, I'M A WALL OF TEXT
>> No. 1132
[x] "Good morning... night... whatever time it is..."
[x] "What was it you were saying about Remilia testing me?"
>> No. 1133
[ ] "Good morning... night... whatever time it is..."
>> No. 1134
[x] "What was it you were saying about Remilia testing me?"
>> No. 1136
[x] "Now, as I was saying, I believe Alice was going to say what she thought about me."

This Anon is far more comedic than the others. Let's run with it!
>> No. 1137
[ ] "Good morning... night... whatever time it is..."
>> No. 1138
[X] "Good morning... night... whatever time it is..."
[X] "Way to overreact, Alice."
[X] "What was it you were saying about Remilia testing me?"
>> No. 1139
[x] "Good morning... night... whatever time it is..."

keeping it simple
>> No. 1140
[x] "Good morning... night... whatever time it is..."
>> No. 1146
[x] "Good morning... night... whatever time it is..."
[x] "What was it you were saying about Remilia testing me?"
>> No. 1148
I've got a small suggestion;

When we get to talk to Remilia, Let's quote Wallachia. That should have some interesting results.
>> No. 1150
>>1148
What Wallachia quote are we talking about? Because the first thing that popped into my mind was "KATTO KATTO KATTO" and I don't get why you would want to say that to Remilia.
>> No. 1151
[ ] "Good morning... night... whatever time it is..."
[ ] "What was it you were saying about Remilia testing me?"
>> No. 1152
>>1150
That one with the actres, bloodycrowd etc.
You now, the usual gibbeish he says in Meltan after battles. Or we could just SPIN and KATTO, or REVERSE, BREAK and whatnot.
>> No. 1153
>>1152
Sorry, forgot my letter k in know there
>> No. 1154
>>1153
and my r in gibberish
>> No. 1155
File 121252647155.jpg - (153.54KB , 640x480 , WARAKIA_WIN08.mp3.jpg ) [iqdb]
1155
>>1150
>> No. 1156
>>1155
I'm sorry, but I'm still not understanding why you want to say that to Remilia.

----------------

You act casual as if nothing happened. "Good morning..." You look around and notice you are still in the mall. You are lying on one of the benches in the center area. Due to the lack of light coming in through the windows, you soon realize it's not morning yet. "... night... whatever time it is..."
Alice continues to count floor tiles.

Patchouli responds to your greeting. "It's still the middle of the night, you should get your sleep."
"Eh, I'm wide awake now and this thing is hard to sleep on." You knock on the wooden bench you are currently lying on. "So I might as well get up." Like you said you would, you try to sit up. You feel pain surge throughout your upper body, but it's not as bad as it was before. You successfully pull yourself up.
"Well, I can't force you, but I suggest you not move around too much, lest you reopen your wounds."
"I'll keep that in mind, but I think I can manage. By the way, what were you two talking about before? Something about Remilia testing me?"
"So you were listening to our conversation. It's not nice to eavesdrop."
You grin with the smile of an innocent child and laugh nervously. "Ah, well..."

Patchouli sighs. "...What's done is done. Remilia wanted to keep up the charade that it was just a game, but now that you know, there's no point in hiding it. Please, do not be mad at Miss Remilia or Miss Sakuya. Miss Remilia wanted to see what you were capable of. She had you search for us and convince us to return to her. This was a test of charisma, it also allowed Miss Remilia to keep an eye on everyone, so that we would not interrupt your encounter with Sakuya."
"So, Sakuya was ordered to attack me?"
"Yes, Miss Remilia told her to use all of her strength. Sakuya was to test your skills in battle with your life in peril. Do not jump to the conclusion that Miss Remilia wanted you dead. I do not know where she gained that confidence, but she truly believed you would make it through." Patchouli pauses for a second. "...Miss Sakuya was not supposed to hold back in order to draw out your potential. Miss Remilia was satisfied with the results, but I wonder... how did you survive with knives coming at you from all directions? Miss Sakuya refuses to tell me for some reason, she just says 'He was that good.'"

[ ] "Sakuya gave me a handicap. She must have gone against orders."
[ ] "What she said is right. That's how skilled I am!"
[ ] "That's a secret, you'll have to find out on your own."
>> No. 1157
[+] "I have no idea, really."
>> No. 1158
[X] "What she said is right. That's how skilled I am!"

Fuck yeah
>> No. 1159
[Z] "That's a secret, you'll have to find out on your own."
>> No. 1160
[ ] "What she said is right. That's how skilled I am!"
>> No. 1161
[ ] "That's a secret, you'll have to find out on your own."
>> No. 1162
[x] "That's a secret, you'll have to find out on your own."
>> No. 1163
[►] "Sakuya would have to explain that one."
>> No. 1164
[X] "Sakuya gives me too much credit. I'd say it was mostly luck."
>> No. 1165
[x] "That's a secret, you'll have to find out on your own."
>> No. 1166
[x] "That's a secret, you'll have to find out on your own."
>> No. 1169
[x] "That's a secret, you'll have to find out on your own."
>> No. 1170
[x] "'Star Platinum vs. The World', and that's all I'm going to say."
>> No. 1171
Sakuya was ordered to fight you with all her strength, but she didn't, she went easy on you. You don't know the reason, but you know that means she disobeyed orders. She might be in trouble if they found out. You decide not to say anything.
"That's a secret, you'll have to find out on your own."
Patchouli looks at you with an expression of annoyance, but in the end she accepts your answer. "Hmph, fine. I have my guesses."

"Hey, Onii-chan, you're up!" Suika appears out of nowhere and latches onto you from behind.
You're in a lot of pain right now. Suika squeezes all of your cuts and bruises tightly, but her hug is so sweet, you don't want to ruin it by saying anything.
You notice Patchouli has an expression of surprise on her face that says 'What did she just call him?' but she quickly regains her composure and tells Suika "Onii-chan is still injured. Do not agitate his wounds."
Suika jumps off and lands in front of you. "Ah! Sorry about that. Did I hurt you?"
"No, I'm alright." You try your best to hide your pain and ruffle Suika's hair.
Suika giggles. "Oh yeah! I found you some new clothes."
That reminds you, you are currently shirtless. Your manly rippling chest (more like flabby man-boobs) is exposed for all to see.
You spot your old shirt hanging off another bench beside the one you are on. It is torn up and covered in blood. Suika hands you a new shirt.
"Thanks, Suika! This is..." ...What the fuck did she just hand you? It's pink, and on the front it has 'Horny' written in glitter.
Suika... Horny... Haha! You get it!

While you examine the monstrosity called a shirt, Meiling walks in from the side.
"Oh, you're awake." Meiling bows to you. "I haven't introduced myself properly yet. I am Hong Meiling, head of security at the Scarlet Devil Mansion. It's nice to meet you." She gives you a warm smile.
"It's nice to meet you, too." You try to bow back, but that's hard to do while sitting.
Patchouli interrupts. "'Head of security?' You're just a gate guard, stop making yourself sound important."
Still smiling, a single tear flows down Meiling's face.
You try to change the subject. "Um, sorry for tricking you before."
"What? Oh, that's okay. You had your reasons. And then you had to defend yourself from Miss Sakuya's relentless attacks!" Meiling places her hand on your shoulder. "I know what that's like." The waterworks are in full force now.
Patchouli clears her throat which brings Meiling back from her sad memories.
"Huh? Ah, yes. I heard you injured your leg. I found you this to use if you need to move around. It's not much, but it should help."
Meiling places a walking stick to your side. It is a metal cane, brand new, and looks like it could stand up to some heavy punishment.
Suika barges in. "He doesn't need that thing. Onii-chan is always carrying me around, it's my turn to carry him. Just call me if you need anything."
She wants to carry you? But she's smaller than you. It's not a problem about strength, she can probably carry you easily, but the way she will carry you. You can't imagine you keeping your dignity in any way.

You try to change the subject again.
"Hey, where is everyone else?"
Meiling waves her hands as if to distract you. "Um, you don't have to worry about them..."
Suika immediately answers you. "The ghost lady got into a fight with the maid. The vampires are watching them."
This comes as a shock to you. "They're fighting?!"
Patchouli explains what happened. "The half ghost became upset when she heard you fought Miss Sakuya. Don't think this is about you though, that was just an excuse. Miss Sakuya and the half ghost get into fights so often they sometimes schedule duels and keep track of their win/loss record. That ghost always comes over to our mansion, she even knows which room is Sakuya's. You shouldn't worry about them, they do this all the time."

(Multi vote time!)

[ ] "Awesome shirt, Suika! I'll put it on right away."
[ ] "Thanks, Suika, but I like my old shirt, even if it's a little dirty."
[ ] "I appreciate the thought, Suika, but I like to choose my own outfits." (Do you look for a new shirt now or later? If later, what do you wear in the mean time?)

[ ] Let Suika carry you.
[ ] Use the walking stick.
[ ] Walk on your own.

[ ] "I think we should still stop their duel. Bring me to them."
[ ] "I still want to see Remilia. Bring me to her."
[ ] "I guess I'll wait for them here."
>> No. 1172
[X] "Thanks, Suika, but I like my old shirt, even if it's a little dirty."
[X] Use the walking stick.
[X] "I still want to see Remilia. Bring me to her."

>[ ] Use the walking stick.

When do we become House?
>> No. 1173
[x] "Thanks, Suika, but I like my old shirt, even if it's a little dirty."
[x] Use the walking stick.
[x] "I still want to see Remilia. Bring me to her."

We should just let Sakuya/Youmu get it out of their systems, then we'll confront Sakuya later as to why she was holding back. OR IF SHE WAS HOLDING BACK AT ALL, OH SNAP.
>> No. 1174
[X] "Awesome shirt, Suika! I'll put it on right away."

FABULOUS

[X] Use the walking stick.
[x] "I still want to see Remilia. Bring me to her."
>> No. 1175
[X] "Thanks, Suika, but I like my old shirt, even if it's a little dirty."
[X] Let Suika carry you.
[X] "I think we should still stop their duel. Bring me to them."

Getting-home-on-time time.
>> No. 1176
[x] "Thanks, Suika, but I like my old shirt, even if it's a little dirty."
[x] Use the walking stick.
[x] "I still want to see Remilia. Bring me to her."
>> No. 1177
[X] "Awesome shirt, Suika! I'll put it on right away."
[X] Let Suika carry you.
[X] "I still want to see Remilia. Bring me to her."

What is it with people not wanting to be carried? Dignity is for the weak, we're already wearing a pink shirt!
>> No. 1178
[x] "Thanks, Suika, but I like my old shirt, even if it's a little dirty."
[x] Let Suika carry you.
[x] "I think we should still stop their duel. Bring me to them."
>> No. 1179
[x] "Awesome shirt, Suika! I'll put it on right away."
[x] Let Suika carry you.
[x] "I think we should still stop their duel. Bring me to them."

Equal partnership. We carry her and we let her carry us.
>> No. 1180
[ ] "Awesome shirt, Suika! I'll put it on right away."
[ ] Let Suika carry you.
[ ] "I still want to see Remilia. Bring me to her."

Let's be a good onii-chan and have her carry us.
>> No. 1181
[X] "Thanks, Suika, but I like my old shirt, even if it's a little dirty."
[X] Let Suika carry you.
[X] "I still want to see Remilia. Bring me to her."
>> No. 1182
[x] "Awesome shirt, Suika! I'll put it on right away."
[x] Let Suika carry you.
[x] "I still want to see Remilia. Bring me to her."

No shirt love? It's not look anyone will see us in it before we head back home and change out of it.
>> No. 1183
[X] "Suika, isn't that a girl's shirt?"
[X] Let Suika carry you.
[X] "I still want to see Remilia. Bring me to her."

If she doesn't buy that, say you think the shirt would look better on her.
>> No. 1184
And replace her default outfit? MADNESS!

Would be good for a laugh though.
>> No. 1186
File 121256650820.jpg - (67.91KB , 1200x1596 , 1206653923343.jpg ) [iqdb]
1186
[x] "Awesome shirt, Suika! I'll put it on right away."
[x] Let Suika carry you.
[x] "I still want to see Remilia. Bring me to her."

Also, fuck Yeah we're on a route to become House!
>> No. 1187
[x] "Thanks, Suika, but I like my old shirt, even if it's a little dirty."
[x] Use the walking stick.
[x] "I still want to see Remilia. Bring me to her."
NOT FABULOUS.
>> No. 1188
>>1186

[x] "Awesome shirt, Suika! I'll put it on right away."

Say that without putting on.
[x] Let Suika carry you.
[x] "I still want to see Remilia. Bring me to her."

>Also, fuck Yeah we're on a route to become House!

And after we become House we definetly need to find Eirin.
>> No. 1189
[x] "Awesome shirt, Suika! I'll put it on right away."
[x] Let Suika carry you.
[x] "I still want to see Remilia. Bring me to her."

Suika can carry us as her bride.
>> No. 1191
[ ] "I appreciate the thought, Suika, but I like to choose my own outfits." look for one later and go shirtless

[ ] Walk on your own.

[ ] "I think we should still stop their duel. Bring me to them."
>> No. 1214
[x] "Thanks, Suika, but I like my old shirt, even if it's a little dirty."
[x] Let Suika carry you.
[x] "I still want to see Remilia. Bring me to her."
>> No. 1220
[x] "Awesome shirt, Suika! I'll put it on right away."
[x] Let Suika carry you.
[x] "I still want to see Remilia. Bring me to her."

a normal, average, weak human wearing a sparkling pink shirt, with "Horny" written on it, riding a small girl in the most undignified manor possible.

And Sakuya -lost- to that guy.

make it happen.
>> No. 1245
>>1220
When you put it that way...

[X] "Awesome shirt, Suika! I'll put it on right away."
[X] Let Suika carry you.
[X] "I still want to see Remilia. Bring me to her."
>> No. 1259
[x] "Thanks, Suika, but I like my old shirt, even if it's a little dirty."
[x] Use the walking stick.
[x] "I still want to see Remilia. Bring me to her."
>> No. 1264
I've already started writing, so you can stop voting now.
Wearing Suika's shirt and letting her carry you won.
>> No. 1274
"I still want to go see Remilia, I have some things to discuss with her. Where are they right now?"
"I've told you many times already that you are injured. You shouldn't be moving around."
"I'll be fine, Patchouli. Suika can carry me; I, myself, will not be moving all that much."
"Well, you said yourself that you're not one to give up. Is there no way to convince you to go back to sleep?"
"Nope."
Patchouli sighs. "Stubborn one, aren't you. Don't blame me if you get hurt again."
"You worry too much. I said I'll be fine."
"Anyway, to answer your question, I believe they are in the same area you fought Sakuya."
"The warehouse? I know where that is. Thanks."

You turn to Suika. "Hey, Suika, can you carry me?"
"Of course!"
"Great! Also, this is an awesome shirt! I'll put it on right away." You do so. It fits perfectly. You are now FABULOUS!
Suika beams with pride. "Only the best for Onii-chan!" She turns her back to you and lowers herself.
Meiling helps you onto Suika. Suika wraps her arms around your legs.
You are now in a pink shirt, piggy-back riding an oni.
Patchouli and Meiling step back and look at you with... 'awe'... is how you'd like to think of it.
"Sorry to impose on you, Meiling, but could you hold onto my walking stick for a while longer."
"Uh, no problem." Meiling retrieves the metal cane, then resumes staring at you.

You look around and notice Alice is still examining the floor, unaware of anything happening around her. She mumbles to herself so quietly it's impossible to hear.
"...I don't like him... but it's not like I hate him either. We're friends. He's a nice man... and really cool, he did save me at that store... and he's strong too, surviving against the maid... but we're just friends. That's right, nothing more than friends! I have nothing to hide... Mmm, but why do I feel..."
She seems to be trying to convince herself of something, but you can't hear her clearly.
Patchouli steps in between the two of you. "I'll look after this lifeless doll. You go on ahead."
You're curious as to what Alice was mumbling about, but decide to leave it.

"Alright, Suika! Let's go!" You grab a hold of Suika's horns like a steering wheel.
"Ah! Don't hold those. I can't turn my head then."
"Oh, sorry. Uh, how about this?" You wrap your arms loosely around Suika's neck. Because she is shorter than you, you have to really slouch your back. Your chin almost rests on Suika's head.
"That's perfect!"
"Alright! Now, let's go!"
"ROGER!"
Patchouli and Meiling watch with further 'awe' as Suika gallops away with you on her back.

You direct Suika up to the second floor and through the halls until you get to the warehouse.
You look down from the second floor walkways and witness a battle between superhumans.

Youmu sprints towards Sakuya at high speed. Her sword clashes against Sakuya's knife.
Sword vs knife, it is obvious which one would win, but two more knives bounce off the walls and close in on Youmu from both sides.
Youmu jumps up, barely dodging the flying knives. She flips over Sakuya and brings her sword down, but Sakuya is no longer there. In her place, more knives than you can count surround Youmu.
Myon moves in close to Youmu and fires off danmaku in every direction, deflecting all the knives.
Sakuya, hands full of knives, throws them with all her strength. Youmu swings her sword, creating a shockwave through the air.
That shockwave was only big enough to knock away some of the knives, but Youmu grazes around the rest of them.
Sakuya grazes through Youmu's shockwave, and once again, sword and knife clash.

"Hey, won't they break something if they continue fighting like this? This is public property."
Meiling walks in through the door behind you. "Many of their duels often take place at the mansion. If something were to break, Milady would be upset. Neither of them would want to deal with that, so they've learned to keep their surroundings in mind while they fight."
"Is that so?"

You spot Remilia and Flandre standing on the walkway halfway across the room, watching the amazing battle raging below you.

[ ] Continue watching the battle.
[ ] Talk to Remilia.
>> No. 1275
[0] Continue watching the battle.

fight watchan gaems
>> No. 1276
[x] Talk to Remilia.

Be sure to keep a straight face the whole time. Don't budge and inch, don't even frown if she laughs or anything.
>> No. 1277
[x] Continue watching the battle.
How often do you get to see a show like this?
>> No. 1282
[x] Continue watching the battle.
>> No. 1295
[x] Talk to Remilia.
>> No. 1297
[x] Talk to Remilia.

Let her see how FABULOUS we are right away and surprise her some more.
>> No. 1300
[x] Talk to Remilia.
>> No. 1304
[ ] Talk to Remilia
>> No. 1326
You direct Suika over to where Remilia is.

"Hey, Remilia!" You call out to her.
Remilia takes a glance in your direction. "Oh, you're awa--... what the...?!" Remilia realizes what it is you are riding. Her head almost spins as she turns to face you. It takes a second for her to regain her composure. "Uh... Ahem, so you're awake already? Although, it seems you have yet to fully recover."
"Yeah, well, I wanted to talk to you." Suika parks herself in front of Remilia as you talk.
"I'm sure it can wai--..." You deliver further shock as you straighten your back to reveal your fabulous shirt! "...What the hell are you...? Wait, don't answer that. I don't want to kn--..."
Flandre suddenly jumps in. "WOW! You have pretty clothing. It's all bright and sparkly!"
Suika brags about her wardrobe decision for you. "I know! Totally awesome, right?"
"What's the writing say?"
"It's says 'horny', like the ones on my head!"
"Really?"
"Trust me, I know english!" Does she really?
Remilia slowly rejoins the conversation. "O~kay then... that explains... part of it..." Remilia looks at you with an expression that seems to ask 'How did she get you into it?' but it soon fades into an face that once again says 'Wait, I don't want to know.' After a moment, Remilia actually speaks. "So, what did you want to talk to me about? ...Oh, just a minute. Looks like they're done."

As soon as Remilia finishes saying that, you can hear the final clash down below.
"Delusion Terminating Sword 'Slash of Risening from Shore of Delusion'"
"Scarred Soul 'Soul Sculpture'"
The first floor is instantly filled with blue flames and flying knives.

The curtain of mist soon dissipates, the winner has already been determined. You kind of wish you had paid attention to see how it unfolded.
In one hand, Youmu holds her sword to Sakuya's neck. With the other, she sheathes her second sword.
Sakuya smirks. "It looks like you win this round."
"Yes,..." Youmu draws back and resheathes her remaining sword. "... and with this, I maintain my lead."
"What are you talking about? I had more wins than you before this. Now, we are merely tied."
"Oh really? Maybe we need to make sure." Youmu begins to unsheath her sword again.
"Hmm, not now. It seems we had a few more spectators join us during the battle. We were so preoccupied, I didn't notice until now."
"Oh?"
Youmu and Sakuya float up to where you are.

Youmu greets you. "Sir, you have awoken. I see that you have... recovered..." Youmu looks... 'intrigued' is how you'd like to put it, about your appearance.

[ ] "Hey, Youmu! Check out my awesome new shirt!"
[ ] "Good job out there. You looked amazing."
[ ] "You're too soft, Youmu."

----------

Not an important choice, but I wanted to post something before I went to bed.
>> No. 1327
[X] "Good job out there. You looked amazing."
>> No. 1328
[x] "Good job out there. You looked amazing."
>> No. 1329
[X] "Good job out there. You looked amazing."
>> No. 1330
[ ] "Good job out there. You looked amazing."
>> No. 1331
[x] "Good job out there. You looked FABULOUS."
>> No. 1332
File 121273939542.jpg - (303.66KB , 924x892 , yuyukotoosoftyoumuclose.jpg ) [iqdb]
1332
[ ] "You're too soft, Youmu."

NEVER sheath your weapon unless the enemy is dead!
>> No. 1333
>>1332

This man speaks truth. Give him vodka.

[X] "You're too soft, Youmu."
>> No. 1334
[X] "You're too soft, Youmu."
In the hopes that saying it will make Yuyuko appear.
>> No. 1335
[x] "Good job out there. You looked FABULOUS."
Oh yes.
>> No. 1336
[X] "You're too soft, Youmu."
>> No. 1337
"Yeah, I'm feeling better. By the way, good job out there. You looked amazing... and FABULOUS."
"...Yes, thank you." Youmu seems to hesitate.
"What's wrong? You won, didn't you?"
"...Yes, but..." Youmu looks over to Sakuya, who is talking with Remilia.

Remilia complains. "Sakuya, are you still tired from your battle with the boy?"
"...I don't know what you are talking about, Milady. I would never need to expend any energy to fight against a mere normal human."
"If you had declared that last spellcard a second earlier, you could have had her..."
"That is a completely different matter."
"...and when you came back from your fight with him, you still had his blood on your hand."
"My hand is clean. See?"
"Obviously you would have cleaned it between now and then. Don't be ashamed, he has a lot of spunk. Just look at him."
"..." Sakuya faces you. "...It's good to see you're the same as ever." What's that supposed to mean?

The conversation now turns to you. "Now then, boy, what did you want to talk about? Although, I think I already know."
"Ah, yes, I would like to discuss my reward for winning our game. I've been think--..."
"You didn't win."
"...ing about it for a while and I want... wait, wut?!"
"You didn't return within the time limit."
"What the fuck are you talking about?! I don't remember much, but I distinctly remember falling from the second floor, and then..."
"And then, Sakuya caught you. You didn't reach the ground until time expired."
"...but that... she... I..." You look at Sakuya, who now seems to be examining the wall in the opposite direction. You cannot tell what she is thinking.
"I see that you unsatisfied with the results. Look, how about this. Since it was someone from my side that held you up, we'll call this a tie."
"FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF..."

[ ] RAGE
[ ] "Fine, but I still don't like it."
>> No. 1338
File 121276535346.jpg - (57.37KB , 800x470 , stoic.jpg ) [iqdb]
1338
[x] "...Whatever."
>> No. 1339
[x] "You're claiming a technicality after I nearly died for your entertainment? Not that I'd expect much else from the Scarlet Devil, but still, DAMN."
Not quite 'RAAAAAGE', not quite 'meh, fine.'
>> No. 1340
[x] "Fine, but I still don't like it."
>> No. 1341
[x] "You're claiming a technicality after I nearly died for your entertainment? Not that I'd expect much else from the Scarlet Devil, but still, DAMN."
[x] "Well, okay. Find somewhere else to live if you want."

Bluffing again, trying to push us around, call her on it, etc.
>> No. 1342
[x] "You're claiming a technicality after I nearly died for your entertainment? Not that I'd expect much else from the Scarlet Devil, but still, DAMN."
[x] "C'mon, girls! We have a miko-vampire exterminator to find!"
>> No. 1343
[ ] "Fine, but I still don't like it."
>> No. 1344
[x] "You're claiming a technicality after I nearly died for your entertainment? Not that I'd expect much else from the Scarlet Devil, but still, DAMN."
Just this. We don't want to piss her off too much, plus Sakuya living with us is going to be near-essential (space hax and all).
>> No. 1346
[X] "Fine, but I still don't like it."
>> No. 1347
[x] "You're claiming a technicality after I nearly died for your entertainment?"
[x] "Well, okay. Find somewhere else to live if you want."

I don't quite know how to put it, but I really want to say that last line. It's not that it's a bluff, it's sort of like a begrudging-good sport kind of answer that clearly shows anger and acceptance of defeat without sounding like crappy CYOA dialog.
>> No. 1348
[x] "You're claiming a technicality after I nearly died for your entertainment? Not that I'd expect much else from the Scarlet Devil, but still, DAMN."
>> No. 1349
[x] [x] "You're claiming a technicality after I nearly died for your entertainment? Not that I'd expect much else from the Scarlet Devil, but still, DAMN."

YOU SAID THERE WERE A REWARD! WHERE'S THE REWARD
>> No. 1350
[x] "You are a bad loser (and you should feel bad about it)"
>> No. 1351
[x] "You're claiming a technicality after I nearly died for your entertainment?"
>> No. 1352
[x] "You're claiming a technicality after I nearly died for your entertainment? Not that I'd expect much else from the Scarlet Devil, but still, DAMN."
[x] "Well, okay. Find somewhere else to live if you want."

Fuck 'em
>> No. 1355
"You're claiming a technicality after I nearly died for your entertainment?"
"Your skills of deduction are extraordinary."
"Not that I'd expect much else from the Scarlet Devil, but still, DAMN."
"You know what they say about making a deal with the devil."

"Well, fine then. Maybe I don't want a stuck-up, stubborn little girl staying at my place."
"Wha-...?" Meiling almost trips jumping in between the two of you. "N-now, calm down, both of you. There's no reason to get angry. It was just a..."
Remilia completely ignores Meiling's pleas. "Hmph, it was your proposal that you'd provide your services. It should be your honour that you even be graced by my presence."
"Yeah? Well, I take back my offer. Why don't you go find somewhere else to live? And remember, this mall will be flooded with humans by tomorrow morning. This place isn't an option."
"I'm sure we can find another suitable shelter. Besides, from what your oni friend says about the way you live, I'm not sure I even want to see your house, let alone live there."
You look down at Suika, who seems a bit nervous. "Ah, eheh. We had nothing to do while we were waiting for you. It seemed like a good subject to talk about at the time..."
You resume your argument with Remilia. "Don't you think you're underestimating the 21st century? Things are very different from when you used to live in this world."
"I've lived for hundreds of years. Don't you think you're underestimating my abilities to survive? If worse comes to worse and we don't find an unoccupied shelter, we'll just have to take one."
"Are you suggesting you'd force people out of their homes?"
"I am a devil, after all."
"Do you realize how much attention that would attract to you?"
"I have methods to keep individuals silent. And you don't have to worry about the general public knowing about us. I've learned that in this era, human's faith in the supernatural has dwindled to the point that only a handful of people still believe. If a rumour of vampires spread, do you believe anyone would take it seriously?"

[ ] "I can't let you loose on the city. You're staying at my place so I can keep an eye on you!"
[ ] "Well good luck with that. Goodbye."
[ ] "You are one spoiled, precocious little bitch, aren't you?"
>> No. 1356
[ ] "You are one spoiled, precocious little bitch, aren't you?"
>> No. 1358
[x] "I can't let you loose on the city. You're staying at my place so I can keep an eye on you!"
>> No. 1359
[X] "I never liked dealing with children, anyway. Goodbye."
>> No. 1360
[X] "I can't let you loose on the city. You're staying at my place so I can keep an eye on you!"

Didn't we just say we would not house them? Wtf, she has us wraped around her finger.

>[ ] "You are one spoiled, precocious little bitch, aren't you?"

Precocious? 500 years, precocious?
>> No. 1363
[x] "I can't let you loose on the city. You're staying at my place so I can keep an eye on you!"
God damn it.
Why couldn't we just keep our mouth shut?
There isn't going to be a facepalm big enough to describe the failure if we somehow manage to negate an entire story day's worth of effort.
>> No. 1364
>Precocious? 500 years, precocious?

Well, she does look like a loli...
...
...Okay, I admit it. I did not look up the word before I used it, I thought it meant something different.
>> No. 1365
>>1360
I'd be wrapped around her finger, if you know what I mean.

Wait, that doesn't sound that good.
[X] "I can't let you loose on the city. You're staying at my place so I can keep an eye on you!"
>> No. 1366
[X] "Well good luck with that. Goodbye."

Keeping them at our house seems like a lot more trouble than it's worth.
>> No. 1367
>>1364

Nah, don't worry about that. It may even be for the better, what would Remilia do if one were to call her precocious?
>> No. 1368
>"Keep an eye on you!"

I wonder, is this really going to change her mind? I mean, Remilia won't take orders from a simple human. Saying goodbye may really be a goodbye, but there is always a small chance of her changing her mind seeing that we don't care.
>> No. 1369
[ ] "Well good luck with that. Goodbye."
Hiring Belmonts now
>> No. 1370
[x] "I can't let you loose on the city. You're staying at my place so I can keep an eye on you!"
It's not like I'm keeping you here because I'm worried about you, s-stupid!
>> No. 1371
>I've learned that in this era, human's faith in the supernatural has dwindled to the point that only a handful of people still believe. If a rumour of vampires spread, do you believe anyone would take it seriously?"

[x] "You are one spoiled, precocious little bitch, aren't you?"

[x] "To answer your question--considering the bloody, militarized response to the finding of moon rabbits--actually, yes! At least, the powerful will. You know, the guys with the guns, rockets, lasers, nukes, pointed sticks, etc. And as much as I'd like to see how fast you'd regenerate from a few tons of incendiary white phosphorus, I'd rather not kick-off an interspecies apocalypse in the process."
>> No. 1373
>[x] "I can't let you loose on the city. You're staying at my place so I can keep an eye on you!"
>so I can keep an eye on you
Christ, that's Shirou-level ridiculous. Don't you idiots realize if we back down now, it'll effectively demote us to fairy maid as she takes over the household?

She's still testing us anyway. She knows we're fated to do something interesting and she'll want to be around for it. Don't show weakness.

[x] "Well good luck with that. Goodbye."
>> No. 1375
[x] "Well good luck with that. Goodbye."
>> No. 1376
Dammit, stop playing Shirou. You people aren't GAR, you're just...idiots.

[x] "Well good luck with that. Goodbye."
>> No. 1380
[x] "Well good luck with that. Goodbye."
>> No. 1381
[x] "Well good luck with that. Goodbye."
>> No. 1383
[x] "Well good luck with that. Goodbye."
>> No. 1385
>>1371
I like the speech, but I think we might end up stabbed before it's fully said.

[+] "Well good luck with that. Goodbye."
>> No. 1388
>>1367
Dunno. Wikionary says it mean or similar to "prodigy". I always thought it meant "premature".
>> No. 1396
Precocious means that they mature quicker than expected. Pretty sure it can be used to mean that something has a maturity that goes beyond its appearance, which would be fitting for Remilia due to her age and widsom going far beyond her appearance.
>> No. 1422
>>1396
We're trying to INSULT her, not praise her!
>> No. 1424
>>1422

The word often carries a negative connotation.
>> No. 1427
>>1396
>Precocious means that they mature quicker than expected.

Except Remi didn't mature quicker than expected. She is 500 years old, after all.
>> No. 1429
[x] "Well good luck with that. Goodbye."
>> No. 1430
[x] "I can't let you loose on the city. You're staying at my place so I can keep an eye on you!"
Goddammit, which morons voted to tell her to live somewhere else? If we want to play 'Touhoumon, gotta catch 'em all' we NEED Sakuya's space hax so we actually have a place to keep everyone.
>> No. 1431
>>1430
There are others who could do the same to help. Yukari (gap us somewhere else), Komachi (distance h4x), Kaguya (power of royalty gets us a bigger place), and many more options we haven't thought of yet.

Oni-chan doesn't need to suck up to stuck up vamp bitches! She's just as expendable as we are to her.
>> No. 1432
You are not backing down. She is the one being a total bitch. You are not going to let her push you around. She's probably bluffing anyway. She won't really go through all that trouble, will she?
"Well good luck with that."
"I don't need luck. Finding a new home will be easy."

The walk back to the main mall is silent. The heavy atmosphere doesn't allow anyone other than you or Remilia to talk, but neither of you budge.
Flandre speaks out, obviously not feeling the atmosphere. "Who is that guy anyway?"
Meiling whispers to Flandre "Uh, now is not the time for that. Ask me later..."

You return to the mall once again. You can hear Alice and Patchouli having their own argument, although it's not as bad as yours.
"I keep telling you, there is nothing between us!"
"You say that, but..."
Remilia shouts out to Patchouli as soon as she enters the hall. "Patchy! We're leaving!"
"Oh? Is he showing us to..."
"Not his house. We're finding our own!"
Patchouli and Alice have the same reaction. "Wha...?"

Everyone exits the mall. It is the middle of the night now. The area is empty except for your group.
Now is the point of no return. Remilia has to admit that she has nowhere to go. Any second now she'll turn around and apologize. And then, you'll have won. You're the man here! Vampire or not, that bitch needs to be put in her place!

Remilia turns to you. Here it comes. "Well then, goodbye." Wait, what? She's supposed to apologize.
You're not backing down either. "Goodbye!"
"Maybe our fates will cross again in the future. Until then..." Remilia begins to fly away.
Sakuya and Meiling pay their respects and bow to you before they leave.
Flandre looks confused, but eventually follows Remilia.
Before Patchouli leaves, she gives you a piece of advice. "I don't know what happened. If you got into an argument, I would just like to say that Remilia never admits she is wrong."
Remilia yells down from the sky. "Hurry up, Patchouli!"
Patchouli begins to float, but continues talking to you. "And one more thing, humility is a virtue. I hope you make the right decision." And with that, Patchouli catches up with the rest of them.

You can hear Alice whispering to Youmu behind you. "What exactly happened?"

You watch as Remilia and her group fly away in the sky.

[ ] You're not wrong, therefore, you don't have to do anything. They'll come crawling back to you.
[ ] Chase after them.
>> No. 1433
[x] Chase after them.

Patchouli > Pride
>> No. 1434
[X] You're not wrong, therefore, you don't have to do anything. They'll come crawling back to you.
>> No. 1435
[ ] You're not wrong, therefore, you don't have to do anything. They'll come crawling back to you.
>> No. 1436
[ ] You're not wrong, therefore, you don't have to do anything. They'll come crawling back to you.

Fuck them and their shit
>> No. 1437
[x] You're not wrong, therefore, you don't have to do anything. We don't need them anyway.

Changed because the original option is too whiny. We'd need a real antagonist/rival eventually; Remilia is perfect for the role (natural leader, obstinate, doesn't afraid of anything).

We have to accept that not every Touhou will join us willingly, and until we gather enough manpower & morale to apply force, the only thing we can do is minimize their presence.

This was still a victory. Even if Remilia steals someone's house, it's much better than what could happen if she made a entire mall her playground.
>> No. 1438
[x] Chase after them
ITT, idiocy. After all we went through, I just can't fucking believe we've ended up in this situation.

Also, note the not-so-subtle hints from Patchouli. WE NEED SPACE HAX DAMMIT.
>> No. 1439
>>Before Patchouli leaves, she gives you a piece of advice. "I don't know what happened. If you got into an argument, I would just like to say that Remilia never admits she is wrong."
>>Patchouli begins to float, but continues talking to you. "And one more thing, humility is a virtue. I hope you make the right decision."
In other words: GM to Anon. GM to Anon. STOP BEING RETARDED.
[X] Chase/call after them.
>> No. 1440
[X] You're not wrong, therefore, you don't have to do anything. Fuck 'em!

I stand by my statement >>1431. We have plenty of options!
>> No. 1441
[X] You're not wrong, therefore, you don't have to do anything. Fuck 'em!
JUST WAIT TIL WE GET OUR HAX BELOMONT POWAHS
>> No. 1442
File 121287411935.gif - (432.73KB , 320x240 , fail.gif ) [iqdb]
1442
[x] Chase/call after them.
Jesus christ.
>> No. 1443
[x] You're not wrong, therefore, you don't have to do anything. We don't need them anyway.
>> No. 1451
[x] You're not wrong, therefore, you don't have to do anything. We don't need them anyway.


Fuck off, Remi
>> No. 1452
[ ] Chase after them.
Remi can go fuck herself, but Patchy and Meiling shouldn't be around when the inevitable team of Blackops comes to kill em.
>> No. 1453
>>1440
Yeah, but who knows when you'll meet any of them...
...oh, wait.

And man, I didn't think you guys would be so stubborn. I'm gonna have to re-plan the next 2 story days, but I think I already have an idea on how you'll meet the scarlets again later.
I'll keep the votes open for a little longer, but leaving them is winning by a landslide at the moment, I'll be surprised if that changes.
>> No. 1454
Maybe if you hadn't made us fuck up the jump, we could have finished her game and then our awesome pride wouldn't have had to be fucked around with like it has been and thus our reaction to it.

We back down from no one, especially when we have Suika with us.
>> No. 1455
[x] You're not wrong, therefore, you don't have to do anything. We don't need them anyway.

Hey, We lost the game anyway, so doesn't that mean we didn't get them? We're just accepting the agreement. Yeah, we're pissed off about it, but why do we have to sacrifice our pride in order to suffer from Remilia And Sakuya's constant disrespect?
>> No. 1462
>>1453
'Anonymous does not negotiate with bitches.'

It's TITS or GTFO, not TITS or OK, I'M SORRY, I WAS OUT OF LINE, PLEASE COME BACK TO ME! You should know this already...
>> No. 1463
File 121288281195.jpg - (40.38KB , 399x600 , GTFO.jpg ) [iqdb]
1463
>>1462
Exactly
>> No. 1465
You're not wrong. That bitch is the one that needs to apologize, not you.
"We don't need them. C'mon guys, let's go home."
You direct Suika to start walking home. Alice and Youmu follow behind.

The entire trek home is awkwardly silent.
You're still in a bad mood and everyone else has a frown on their face. The only thing that's bright is your shirt.

You arrive home. The first thing you decide to do is take a bath. After your little workout, you really need one.
You tell Suika you can walk now and she let's you off of her. You tell everyone to make themselves at home before you limp off to the bathroom.
Alice shows Youmu to their room and Suika wanders into the kitchen.
You have a hard time getting to the bathroom. Your foot still hurts a bit, you have to lean against the wall to walk. You could use that walking stick, but you remember Meiling still has it. She's probably thrown it away by now.
You take off your clothes and bandages and enter the bath. The water stings your wounds, but it's better for you to clean them before something develops.

After you finish cleaning yourself, you enter the living room. You see Suika on the couch drinking a can of beer. The awkward silence remains.
You're still bleeding slightly, it's not bad, but you decide you should still treat it.
Pulling out a first aid kit, you sit down on a chair across from Suika and start reapplying your bandages.
Alice walks up behind you and grabs another roll of bandages. "I'll help you." At least someone here is feeling normal.

Things are silent again as Alice helps you. After a minute, Alice speaks up.
"...Don't you think you overreacted."
"Overreacted about what?"
"Remilia. So she didn't give you a reward for your game, so what?"
"You weren't there! She was being a complete jerk! You said so yourself while I was asleep, didn't you?"
"But that was..."
"She said she could find her own place. She even said she would hurt people to find one! Can you believe her gall?!"
"Isn't that more reason you should look after her. So she doesn't do anything."
"That stuck-up princess can do what she wants. I'm the hot-blooded man here! I'm not going to let her--... Ow!" Alice wrapped that last bandage too tightly.
"Hot-blooded... more like hot-headed..."
SLAM! Alice returns to her room and closes the door.
What's her problem?

You readjust the bandage so your arm can breath.
You look up and notice Suika staring at you. "...And what do you think?"
"Er... Ah!" Suika shakes her empty can of beer. "I think I need a new drink!" She runs off into the kitchen.

Why isn't anyone on your side? You were right to kick that little bitch onto the streets.
You're tired of dealing with this. You head back to bed and go to sleep.

END OF DAY 2
>> No. 1467
>>1465
The last thing we need is Alice turning against us. WTF!? We're the one who got knifed up really bad and broke our ankle, for someone else's entertainment no less, but yet, WE'RE the badguy here?

...no words.
>> No. 1468
File 121289095482.png - (294.99KB , 453x362 , facepalmassassin.png ) [iqdb]
1468
What a splendid way to end Day 2. Better find a way to convince those two "distracting minor characters" to help us out with the storage and food problems we're about to have, because that's the only alternative we know that actually IS available.

Jesus fuck.
>> No. 1470
Extra scene: Youmu vs Sakuya

Three slashes. Youmu's sword gracefully flies through the air. Sakuya backflips, dodging each of them and throws another handful of knives.
Youmu jumps to the side and bounces off the wall towards Sakuya. A horizontal slash. The tip of Youmu's sword just a millimeter away from slicing Sakuya's stomach.
Youmu continues to chase Sakuya. A predator chasing it's prey. Sakuya can only retreat.
But Youmu is too focused on her attack, she does not notice the knives suspended in the air behind her. Time resumes for these knives and they take flight. Youmu instinctively turns around to deflect them, but this leaves her open to a direct attack from Sakuya. Sakuya instantly sneaks up behind Youmu. Her knife approaches Youmu's neck.
Youmu knocks her empty sheath backwards, it collides with the side of Sakuya's waist. This does not hurt Sakuya, but it holds her back long enough for Youmu to dodge the knife.
Youmu jumps to a distance. Taking advantage of her surroundings, she grabs a box and throws it towards Sakuya. She immediately chases after the box. Youmu expects Sakuya to dodge that box and prepares to attack as she steps aside, but that does not happen. Sakuya grabs the box in midair and sends it back.
The strategy is reversed, Youmu sidesteps the box. Sakuya appears in her path and attacks. Youmu defends and the two of them become deadlocked.
Although she is struggling to hold off her assailant, Youmu goes on the offensive. She swiftly releases one hand from her Roukanken and pulls out her second sword. Hakurouken is swung forward.
Sakuya jumps back and prepares for another attack, but Youmu decides to go all out.
"Delusion Terminating Sword 'Slash of Risening from Shore of Delusion'"
Realizing the extent of that spellcard, Sakuya decides to match it.
"Scarred Soul 'Soul Sculpture'"
The entire area becomes clouded. Within those clouds, the two spellcards collide... canceling each other out.
Sakuya is blinded by the clouds, giving Youmu the chance to move in and bring her sword to her neck.

Winner: Youmu

---------------

Missed scene: Visitor in the bedroom

Missed path for Day 3: Anonymous: The Genius Who Descended Into the Darkness - Rematch to determine the head of the household
>> No. 1471
>Anonymous: The Genius Who Descended Into the Darkness - Rematch

Fuck, you mean we missed out chance to play mahjong? weak.
>> No. 1472
So we accepted the stupid technicality and get blamed for it? Wonderful.
>> No. 1473
>>1470
>Missed path
>Rematch to determine the head of the household

Well fuck. That was not as planned. Not as planned at all.
>> No. 1477
>Taking advantage of her surroundings, she grabs a box and throws it towards Sakuya.

I can't suspend my belief well enough to believe Youmu would use an underhanded tactic like this...
>> No. 1479
>>1471
I've never actually played mahjong before, only learned what I did from Akagi. But most of it would be something like this:

You almost have such-and-such hand.

[X] Declare Riichi
[ ] Declare Pon
[ ] ZAWA ZAWA

Oh no! From Remilia's dead wall, you can tell she is aiming for a certain hand that will win her the game. As you reach to draw your next tile, it feels like you're reaching into the depths of hell.

To be honest, I wasn't sure if I'd be able to pull it off without breaking some rule I was unaware of.
And yeah, some of it is Kaiji influenced.

>>1477
I just wanted to show that Sakuya learned something from your fight.
>> No. 1482
>>1479
>Rematch to determine the head of the household
>never actually played mahjong before
>ZAWA ZAWA

Glad we dodged that bullet.
>> No. 1488
>>1467

It's even funnier because Alice is likely the only ally who knows that Remilia had ordered Sakuya to attack without holding back. And we're being told we "overreacted" by the girl who nearly strangled an injured man to death for listening in on her conversation.
>> No. 1491
I still believe that what we did was correct. We ARE Anonymous after all. tits or GTFO.
>> No. 1492
>>1491
I know, right.

All aboard the railroad train! CHOO-CHOO!
>> No. 1493
[X] Security office.
>> No. 1494
File 121294545677.jpg - (187.79KB , 581x587 , yu06adl.jpg ) [iqdb]
1494
>>1493
>> No. 1495
>>1488
Maybe I wasn't clear, but Remilia told everyone her plan while you were knocked out.

-You come back injured, friends ask "WTF?"
-Remilia gives them explanation to tide them over
-Youmu gets mad, challenges Sakuya
-Meanwhile Patchouli and Alice treat your wounds
-You woke up
>> No. 1496
This thing has gotten railroaded straight to hell. And Anon's reactions don't reflect the choices made.

Not following this one anymore.
>> No. 1497
Eh, if you really want, we can claim the time we spent resting was enough to clear our head and let us think everything through, and then that if everyone does think they should stay with us, we can track them down and ask them and then write it off as we weren't able to think straight due to all of our wounds.

Yes, I do agree there is a bit of railroading, but eh.
>> No. 1501
>>1496
Hey, you're the ones that were saying "Fuck Remilia! We don't need her." and "TITS or GTFO!"
How is that not reflected in the story?

And it was a write-in to suggest that they go away.
Yes, it was a bluff, but Remilia didn't cave in and I gave you the choice to take it back, but you didn't go with it.
>> No. 1549
>>1501
>Hey, you're the ones that were saying "Fuck Remilia! We don't need her." and "TITS or GTFO!" How is that not reflected in the story?
How about, the way you didn't give any options on whether to stew and pout in an exaggerated fashion (i.e. what you wrote in >>1465) OR deal with it in some other fashion.

The result was some pretty major defining interaction, which included getting in a fight with Alice over nothing. That is something that would clearly have long-term consequences, and shouldn't have been done without giving the players options on how to act.

I understand that the player can't control the NPCs, but he should be allowed to decide how to interact with them.
>> No. 1776
>>1549
THIS ANON DOESN'T PLAY MANY VISUAL NOVELS, MAYBE