[Return]
Archived thread

File 122210785220.jpg - (93.84KB , 646x414 , 1418652.jpg ) [iqdb]
8787 No. 8787
[X] "Then I'll just have to become stronger."

That's... That's not right at all. It shouldn't be like that.
"If she's troubled, then she needs help."
Satori's face remains cold. You can't let her intimidate you.
"You say that she can't be healed. Just how hard have you tried?"
"You-" Satori loses her cool. For the first time, you see her angry. "You have no idea what I've been through for her sake!"
Why do you care so much about Parsee, anyway? Is it some lingering effect of her eyes?
"Her sake?! With the way you treat her, how can you possibly say it's for her sake?!"
No. That's not it.
Satori can't answer.
"If you think she's too great a burden for me to bear, then I'll just have to become stronger."
"It's impossible! You have no idea what you're getting involved with!"
Parsee isn't a monster. She's a just a hurt, lonely girl, who needs your help.
"Would you rather she suffer alone?!"
"No! I..."
Satori hangs her head.
"If I can help her- ease her suffering, even a fraction, then that's what I'll do."
"You can't."
"I'll try."

After some time, Satori looks back up.
"You're really set on this, aren't you?"
You nod.
"Alright. Do as you will. I won't be able to stop you, anyway."
Satori resigns and shrugs.
"But..." She looks at you seriously. "If you hurt her, you'll have more than the green-eyed monster to worry about."
"I understand."
"I hope so. For all our sakes."
Satori turns away from you.
"Well, for now, go back to your room. I'll have some clothes delivered to your room by morning."
"Clothes?"
"Have you looked at yourself? Do you plan to continue wearing those?"
Looking down, you notice again that your rather inadequate long-sleeved shirt and pants are badly beaten up and have holes and tears all over them.
"No... I guess you're right."
"Well... Good night."
Without another word, Satori leaves.
Hang on, how are you supposed to find your way back?!

After some wandering around, you managed to find your room as the one with the door left open. You look around for something to wear, and find a silk robe in the closet. You switch into it and actually get into bed this time, falling asleep quickly.


Waking up later, you feel refreshed. Getting out of bed, you look at a mirror in the room. The cut on your cheek has mostly healed; strange, given it was such a deep wound. Even so, the scar still remains. You look around and notice a chair on the other side of the bed with a set of clothes on it. It's...

[ ] Insert costume


This will probably be permanent.

>> No. 8794
[Q] A white tanktop with a bomber jacket and blue jeans.

Better color scheme.
>> No. 8795
>>8794

Yeah, I thought about it but was too lazy to write it out.

[x] A white tanktop with a bomber jacket and blue jeans.
>> No. 8797
[x] A white tanktop with a bomber jacket and blue jeans.
>> No. 8799
[x] A white tanktop with a bomber jacket and blue jeans.
>> No. 8800
File 12221193043.jpg - (15.70KB , 241x260 , digdug.jpg ) [iqdb]
8800
[x] This outfit.

If it's going to be permanent it may as well be awesome.
>> No. 8801
{~} A white tanktop with a bomber jacket and blue jeans.
>> No. 8802
[x] A white tanktop with a bomber jacket and blue jeans.

Bomber jackets are really snazzy.
>> No. 8805
>[Q] A white tanktop with a bomber jacket and blue jeans.

I don't know what a bomber jacket is, or if this is referring to something. Someone help me out here.
>> No. 8806
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&hs=WoG&q=bomber+jacket+image&btnG=Search
>> No. 8807
>>8806

Not a reference to anything, then?
>> No. 8809
>"Just how hard have you tried?"
Wow. Kind of a dick move saying that to someone about a close friend who they (for lack of a better term) broke up with after an unhealthy relationship. Goddammit, Icarus, does you have any idea how painful that is?

We need to sit down with Satori tomorrow, apologize, and ask her for some backstory and/or advice. She still cares about Parsee, she can at least do that much for her sake, right?
>> No. 8811
>>8807
Makes me think of The Fonz, but aside from that, probably not.
>> No. 8812
>>8809

Maybe suggest trying to help her together? It's easier to bear a burden with two pairs of shoulders than one.
Unless that pesky jealousy gets in the way.
>> No. 8813
[x] A white tanktop with a bomber jacket and blue jeans.

BANDWAGON'IN

I mean why not.
>> No. 8814
>>8807

It's not a reference to anything. I just think bomber jackets look cool.
>> No. 8816
I want to see how you write Parsee because I absolutely hate Yandere. Maybe you can make it interesting.
>> No. 8821
>>8809

First...
>a close friend who they broke up with after an unhealthy relationship
It's not that simple. Not even close.

I was going to write something longer, but I'll settle with this. You guys haven't made a single pro-Satori choice so far. Why are you worried about her now?
>> No. 8830
>>8821
>It's not that simple. Not even close.
That's what it looks like based on what we know, so my point stands.

>You guys haven't made a single pro-Satori choice so far.
Come on, teasing her wasn't? She seemed to warm up to us a little more after that. I don't think anyone really means to be anti-Satori, we're just pro-Parsee.
>> No. 8832
>>8830
>I don't think anyone really means to be anti-Satori, we're just pro-Parsee.

This. Satori put us through a lot of shit, but it's hard to stay bitter at someone who just wants your company.
>> No. 8836
For a second there, I thought you were all voting for a bomb jacket - as in, a protective ballistics jacket, worn to prevent shrapnel from explosions from harming us. I'm mildly disappointed. It would have fit with the underground exploration theme.

At least bomber jackets do look pretty good.
>> No. 8855
>>8830

>[X] Tease Satori with Orin
>[ ] Defend Satori

Yeah, teasing Satori was definitely the pro-Satori choice.
>> No. 8860
>>8821
Remember: Anon is not a hivemind, it is several hiveminds, capable of swapping subjects.
>> No. 8887
>>8855

Will you stop complaining and update already?
>> No. 8890
>>8855
That was not a time for serious business, we were all joking around and she (as hoped) thought it was funny, too. That wasn't the anti-Satori choice, it was the anti-dork choice.
>> No. 8914
>>8887

I already mentioned why I'm not able to update much this week.

>>8890

I could challenge this, but I'll go ahead and tell you seeing as anonymous is obviously gunning for Parsee this time. Satori probably won't be anything like this in the next playthrough. I've had a bunch of great ideas for her over the last week, but changing her character halfway through would be fucked.
>> No. 9251
Updates?
>> No. 9282
>>8914
>I already mentioned why I'm not able to update much this week.

How about this week?
>> No. 9521
So this week has been fucked. Hopefully I'll be able to go at full force from now. Also, this is only about half the update so far. I'm still writing. Just want to give you guys something while I finish it.

--------------------------------

[X] A white tank top with a bomber jacket and blue jeans.

...Pretty ordinary. A white tank top and blue jeans. But... Is that a bomber jacket? Awesome! You look it over. A dark brown colour. Two pockets. Zipper. Leather. Best of all, fur lining the inside, and decorating the collar and cuffs on the outside. You can tell this must have been expensive just by looking at it. Pulling it on, it's really comfortable. A little warm for this place, though, so you leave it unzipped. You slip on your shoes and head outside.

The long hallway greets you again, and you still have no idea how to navigate this place. Searching your memory, you head left and try to make your way to the entrance or just find somebody. You're leaving now, so shouldn't Satori have come to get you? Right, you're leaving. It might be disappointing staying in the village after experiencing this luxury, but you still feel like you would be more comfortable there. Does Satori's eye really scare you that much? It's not like you have anything to hide, with no memory and all. You really can't put your finger on it. Best not to think too much.

You head through the door at the end of the hallway to be greeted with the large entry hall from before.
"Hey! Down here!"
At the bottom of the stairs are Satori and Orin, the latter waving enthusiastically. You head down the stairs to meet them. You're glad they're here, otherwise you might have gotten lost looking for them. Orin runs up to greet you.
"Leaving so soon? Can't you stay and play with us some more?"
She gives you a pleading look; her hands clasped together near her chin, tails wagging behind her.
"Orin! He's not a toy!"
Satori has an irritated expression. If nothing else, she at least seems to be treating you with a little more respect than before. With a quiet "bah" Orin stops pleading and dons a cheerful look.
"Oh well, Master gets the final word. Don't feel shy! Come visit us sometime!"
Orin pats your shoulder as she walks past, leaving through one of the many doors.
"Well, shall we go?"
Satori stares at you plainly, and you nod in response. Her eye is closed.

Leaving the palace and heading back to the village is done in silence. It's uncomfortable, but there's not much you can do. Still, you don't want it to continue like this.
"Thanks for the clothes. Where'd you get this, anyway? It looks expensive."
"Is it? We don't have the resources to get much done on our own down here, so the gap youkai sometimes sends things our way, like those clothes."
"Gap youkai?"
"It doesn't matter. Don't worry about it."
"So where am I going to stay?"
"An inn, of course. None of the villagers would take a guest on such short notice. And even then, I'd need to worry about if you're going to get eaten."
What?
"E-eaten?"
"That was a joke."
...Don't say it so plainly, then.
"Still, I'd be careful. You humans are supposed to taste good."
"A joke, right?"
"Not this time. Don't worry though. People know you've been with me, so I doubt they'll touch you."
That's not as reassuring as you think it is, Satori.
"So, who's the innkeeper?"
"You met her last night. The loud one."
Loud one? There were a lot of people yelling last night when you confronted Satori, but none of them really made you think of them as loud...
"Well, we're here, anyway."
"Huh?"
You didn't even notice how far you've gone in this time. You're already well into the village, not even able to see the entrance to the palace from here. In front of you is a large building, similar to the many wooden ones of the village only several stories high, and much wider. There's also a large sign on it, with some characters in Japanese. They read "Hoshiguma Inn".
>> No. 9523
"Wait, that's weird."
"Hm?"
Satori replies with disinterest.
"I don't know Japanese."
Satori turns and gives you a tired look.
"Come on, we're speaking Japanese. How could you not know it?"
"What? We're speaking English."
You return Satori's look with your own confused one.
"...Really?"
Her face softens a little.
"Yeah, sounds like English to me."
"...Come to think of it, I might know how you got here. Remember how I mentioned a gap youkai?"
"Yeah, for the clothes. What about it?"
"Well, she might have something to do with it. I can't confirm anything yet, but that would explain why you can suddenly understand Japanese. Don't worry for now. I'll try to get in contact with her and see if she's involved."
"Alright..."
You tell me not to worry, but I could I be relaxed about this?

Satori heads inside and you follow her. There's a rack for guests to place their shoes; Satori already putting hers inside. You take yours off and put them in as well. ...Wow. This place is an absolute mess. In the entrance room is a counter and what looks like lockers, but around the place... There's clothes lying around everywhere, cobwebs around the place, and you can easily see the dust floating through in the air. How can an inn be in such poor condition? Hold on! You're going to be staying here?! You begin to feel like you've made a huge mistake.
"Alright, you go left, I'll go right."
"Huh?"
"To look for her."
"Um... Right."
You're still not sure who you're looking for, but you resign and head through the passage to your left.
"Hello?"
You slide open one of the doors and look inside. Just a dusty room, with a bed and dressers and such. Like the entrance, there's clothes strewn about. Taking a look that them, they're mostly shirts and dresses, with the occasional pair of panties. Then... is this place run by a woman? Among the clothes there's also many ceramic flasks lying around.
This unorganised spectacle continues for the first two floors; each room in a state of terrible disarray. Reaching the third floor...
"Excuse me..."

It's that oni from before. Scrawled out across a bed, just wearing a shirt and panties, the same bowl of sake in her hand. She's sleeping. There's a bunch of the ceramic flasks in this room next to the bed, accompanied by the strong smell of alcohol. The way she's slept has left her quite dishevelled, with her shirt pulled up along her side, showing off her waist and stomach. Without the dress from last night, you can see her long slender legs, leading up to her smooth thighs... but your attention is instead drawn to her sizable breasts, rising and falling as she breathes. This is...
"Enjoying the view?"
"Gah-"
You jump around, the surprise scaring the hell out of you. Satori's at the doorway with a devilish grin. The eye is open. Oh, shit.
"H...how long were you there?"
"Long enough to hear all those d-i-r-t-y thoughts~"
This is the eye of a devil. Satori starts walking past you.
[I'll remember this~]
That voice sends chills down your spine.
"Still, Utsuho was supposed to let her know we were coming. Where is she?"


Elsewhere...

"Dammit! This map is horrible!"
There's a lost raven youkai walking around the village, holding a scrap of paper.
"Satori... You know I'm not good with directions..."
It would be easier if the paper wasn't upside down.


"Oh well. Let's just wake Yuugi up and let her know."
Satori walks up next to the sleeping oni and... kicks her. Hard. In the side. There's a small grumble from her, but she doesn't wake. Satori sighs, and instead moves her hand towards the bowl of sake-
"Hey."
Her hand stops short by a few centimetres when it's grabbed by Yuugi, now wide awake... or not. She blinks lazily a few times, before looking up towards Satori.
"Eh? Satori? Why're you 'ere?"

Back down at the entrance to the inn, you're sitting around a hastily cleaned table.
"...and that's how it is."
Satori finishes explaining the situation.
"I don't get you, kid. Why would ya wanna stay here when you could live in th' palace? Oh~"
She shuffles towards you and slings her arm around your shoulder.
"Got some secrets you don't want gettin' out, do ya? What've you been up to, kid? Must be pretty adventurous for someone so young!"
She laughs and takes a gulp from the bowl in her other hand.
"Well, that's the situation. I'm sure there's no objections?"
Satori stands up.
"Nope, we're cool."
"Good. I'll come talk to you when I have more information."
Satori lightly bows and leaves.
"So, kid. You've seen the state of this place, yeah? It'll take me a while to clean it up, so go do somethin' for a few hours, okay?"
Yuugi pretty much shoves you outside, promising to have a room ready soon. Now you finally have a few hours of free time.

[ ] Look around the village
[ ] Head back to the bridge
[ ] Go back inside
>> No. 9524
[X] Go back inside, help Yuugi clean the place up.
>> No. 9526
{X} Head back to the bridge

(´・ω・`)
>> No. 9527
[x] Look around the village

Might as well try and get our bearings while there's time.
>> No. 9529
[x] Head back to the bridge

Parsee~
>> No. 9531
Crap. So much for asking her about Parsee.

[x] Look around the village
>> No. 9532
[ ] Look around the village

Go help clean up later.
>> No. 9533
[x] Head back to the bridge
>> No. 9534
[X] Head back to the bridge

We've been separated from Parsee for too long.
>> No. 9535
[X] Head back to the bridge
wins.

Wow. Almost had me thinking you'd forgotten about her. Writing now.
>> No. 9536
File 122314092199.jpg - (212.09KB , 1182x1096 , parsee.jpg ) [iqdb]
9536
A short one. Image created by our resident GenericDrawfag.

[X] Head back to the bridge

No, you've got a promise to keep. You don't have time to look around. You can see the entrance to the tunnels from where you are, as it's fairly high up. Using that alone as your guide, you make your way through the village.
It takes some time, but eventually you've made it up the slopes. Going down them was easy, but climbing them was difficult. Looking back down, you can see the inn from here, due to its size. Hopefully you'll be able to make your way back. You turn around, and head through the tunnels, until they open up to that wide cavern.

There, on the bridge. That lonesome girl you've known only for one night. Wearing the cap that says "Curly Brace". You walk along the bridge. She doesn't turn around.
"Parsee."
Her head snaps up and turns to you. Within a second, she's running. She runs into you and wraps her arms around you.
"You... you came back..."
"Yeah."
"I didn't think you would..."
"Well, I did."
She doesn't say anything else. She just stays there in the embrace. You don't know how long you've been like this.

[ ] Tell her you know about her eyes
[ ] Don't mention it
and say something:
[ ] Write-in only.
>> No. 9538
[ ] Tell her you know about her eyes
>> No. 9539
[X] Tell her you know about her eyes

She needs to know that she can't be doing that.
>> No. 9541
[x] Return her embrace.
[x] Tell her you know about her eyes, but that's okay; you forgive her.
>> No. 9542
{X} Return her embrace.
{X} Tell her you know about her eyes, but that's okay; you forgive her.

Parsee~
>> No. 9543
[x] Return her embrace.
[x] Tell her you know about her eyes, but that's okay; you forgive her.
Persee~
>> No. 9544
[X] Return her embrace.
[X] Tell her you know about her eyes, but that's okay; you forgive her.

This could be interesting.
>> No. 9546
[x] Return her embrace.
[x] Tell her you know about her eyes, but that's okay; you forgive her.
>> No. 9547
[X] Return her embrace.
[X] Tell her you know about her eyes, but that's okay; you forgive her.

Wins, writing, etc.
>> No. 9548
[X] Return her embrace.
[X] Tell her you know about her eyes, but that's okay; you forgive her.

You wrap your arms around Parsee, not wanting to spoil this moment. Even so, there's something important you need to tell her.
"Parsee, I know about your eyes."
A jolt. Parsee jumps in your arms. You can feel her tense up.
"T-then..."
Her voice is shaking.
"It's alright. I forgive you."
She relaxes.
"But you can't do that. You can't just go around messing with people's wills like that. That's why they're scared of you."
"But... But... Even before I had that power, they..."
She looks up to face you as she says this, and-

She has no eyes.

"Gah-"
You jump back, breaking her hug as you do so.
"What is it? What's wrong?"
Parsee questions you with concern and panic in her voice.
No, this isn't Parsee. Parsee had beautiful green eyes. This thing... This is a monster!

[ ] Write-in only
>> No. 9549
ರ_ರ

[X] Wake up.
>> No. 9550
[X] There's a reasonable explanation for this, take this one step at a time.
[X] "I think I'm seeing things, well, not seeing something."
>> No. 9551
[X] Be honest about it. "Nothing, you just startled me a bit with the no-eyes thing."

[X] "If you're worried about that, though... don't be. I think it's pretty cute. And in a town full of people with horns on their heads and eyes on their chests, it shouldn't freak anyone else out - unless they think you're insecure and are trying to be sensitive. So, don't be. You're beautiful."
>> No. 9552
That's a cruel, cruel punishment. Unless we're talking to her Spell Card clone here.

[x] There's a reasonable explanation for this, take this one step at a time.
[x] "I think I'm seeing things, well, not seeing something."

>>9551
Judging from her reaction, she doesn't realise she's eyeless.
>> No. 9553
{X} There's a reasonable explanation for this, take this one step at a time.
{X} "I think I'm seeing things, well, not seeing something."
>> No. 9554
[x] There's a reasonable explanation for this, take this one step at a time.
[x] "I think I'm seeing things, well, not seeing something."
>> No. 9555
>>9552
Pretty sure she had eyes when she was running to us. Whatever it is, it just happened a second ago.

Remember, we had a nightmare about this.
>> No. 9556
>>9552
I thought the implication was that she doesn't really have eyes, the ones she appears to have are the result of her power, which is now turned off. But hey, I could be wrong.

[X] React generically and ascertain why Paruparu has no eyes.
>> No. 9557
>>9555

You didn't have time to see. Sorry, I should have made that clear somehow.

[x] There's a reasonable explanation for this, take this one step at a time.
[x] "I think I'm seeing things, well, not seeing something."

Won. Writing and such.
>> No. 9559
File 122314814990.jpg - (110.45KB , 600x613 , 1206518568632.jpg ) [iqdb]
9559
>>9557
>You didn't have time to see.

>Her head snaps up and turns to you.

You can't expect us to solve these mysteries when you're being unclear about important details.
>> No. 9561
[X] There's a reasonable explanation for this, take this one step at a time.
[X] "I think I'm seeing things, well, not seeing something."

This is wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Where her eyes should be, there's just skin. Like she never had eyes to begin with, or like her eyelids had fused together. It's wrong.
But there must be some reasonable explanation. You saw her yesterday. She wasn't like this. She had those beautiful green eyes. But what the hell is reasonable down here? Demons and monsters. Monsters that can mess with your memories and monsters that can enchant you.
No, you can't think like that. Before you were thinking of how to help her. You can't follow those thoughts. You close your eyes hard and open them again. Her face is the same. Even without the eyes, you can tell from the rest of her face that she's worried. You pinch yourself, slap your face, rub your eyes, bite your tongue, pull out a strand of hair, everything you can think of, but the result is still the same. Parsee is standing in front of you, and she has no eyes. You take some deep breaths and try to calm yourself down.
"Sorry, how can I put this..."
You lean against the side of the bridge, Parsee walking up beside you. You try to avoid looking.
"It's like... I think I'm seeing things. Well, not seeing something. It should be there, but I can't see it."
"What are you talking about?"
Damn it... You want to put it gently, but...

[ ] Be blunt, tell her you can't see her eyes
[ ] Avoid the subject
And
[ ] Stay, try to act normal
[ ] Find an excuse to leave
>> No. 9562
{X} Be blunt, tell her you can't see her eyes.
And
{X} Stay, try to act normal.
>> No. 9563
[X] Be blunt, tell her you can't see her eyes
[X] Stay, try to act normal
>> No. 9565
[X] Be blunt, tell her you can't see her eyes
[X] Stay, try to act normal

Why lying? and make sure she understands we're worried about her and not scared of her.
>> No. 9566
[X] Be blunt, tell her you can't see her eyes
[X] Stay, try to act normal
>> No. 9567
>>9559
>Within a second, she's running.
>> No. 9568
>>9567
What, running with her head down? And even at a glance, a face with no eyes would be very noticeable.
>> No. 9569
>>9565
this

[x] Be blunt, tell her you can't see her eyes
[x] Make it clear that you're worried about her, not scared of her
[x] Stay, try to act normal
>> No. 9570
[x] Be blunt, tell her you can't see her eyes
[x] Make it clear that you're worried about her, not scared of her
[x] Stay, try to act normal
>> No. 9571
[X] Be blunt, tell her you can't see her eyes
[X] Stay, try to act normal

Wins, writing and such.
>> No. 9584
>>9571

hooray!
>> No. 9669
updates?
>> No. 9677
>>9669

7 minutes'd and such.
I'll try get out a few updates before I got to bed.
In the meantime, I'm saddened that there's no discussion of why this is happening.
>> No. 9678
...And I'm too tired to write. Updates tomorrow.
>> No. 9680
>I'm saddened that there's no discussion of why this is happening.

I'm going to go with Koishi fucking with this guys subconscious. At first I thought it was Parsee not using her eyes, so for some odd reason they didn't appear, but I'll go with my current guess.
>> No. 9681
>>9677
>In the meantime, I'm saddened that there's no discussion of why this is happening.

Seems to happen when the vote gets called way early. People stop trying to convince people to vote a certain way, hence less words.

In any case, a visual hallucination doesn't seem like the kind of thing that would fall into the subconscious. It probably is a hallucination though, since Parsee certainly isn't acting as though she lacks sight, and I don't think her particular brand of crazy would cover this behavior.
>> No. 9705
>I'm saddened that there's no discussion of why this is happening.

Alright, how about this: Parsee's "charm" spell relies on her eyes, right? And we realized we couldn't see them anymore just after she stopped using her power.
Could this mean that the eyes were actually an illusion and that we are now seeing Parsee's "true form"?
Mindfuckan gaems~
>> No. 9719
Just so you guys know, I have taken liberties with the characters' abilities, if you haven't figured this out yet. Satori couldn't mess with people's memories, and Parsee couldn't enchant people. So don't expect the explanation to fall within ZUN's canon.
>> No. 9722
>>9719
Then it's obviously just Yamame causing hallucinations. Also, we like Parsee because of Kisume's cupid powers.
>> No. 9723
>>9722

No, I meant that in ZUN's world they couldn't do those things, whereas in my world they can.
>> No. 9773
>>9705
I doubt that's the case. Parsee's "the green-eyed monster", after all.

I think either this is something that's been done to her, or something that's been done to us to keep her eyehax from working on us.

[+] Be blunt, tell her you can't see her eyes
[+] Make it clear that you're worried about her, not scared of her
[+] Stay, try to act normal
>> No. 9796
[x] Be blunt, tell her you can't see her eyes
[x] Make it clear that you're worried about her, not scared of her
[x] Stay, try to act normal

Goddamn nopperabu (or whatever they're called.).
>> No. 9852
UPDATE
>> No. 9859
File 122345649249.png - (370.96KB , 640x480 , 1223215879806.png ) [iqdb]
9859
[16:54] <%Sleepanmaster> GOD DAMN IT
[16:56] <%Sleepanmaster> I hadn't saved my file with my CYOA in it since we went back to Parsee, and then my computer shut down thanks to those fucking installers that make you restart
[16:56] <%Sleepanmaster> Now all the posts up until now and what I've done of the update is gone.

tl;dr lost all my shit. Update might take a while.
>> No. 9880
File 122348533729.gif - (1.05KB , 162x117 , ctrls_keys.gif ) [iqdb]
9880
>>9859
>> No. 10002
Updates?
>> No. 10054
[X] Show her your dick. "Are you jealous? I bet you are."

This set up... Perfect! You fling down your pants as she looks on in horror.
"Are you jealous? I bet you are."
For dramatic effect you grab your 'polar star' and point it at her.
"No, I have no reason to be jealous."
What? Parsee lifts up her dress and...
She's not wearing underwear. But, that's not what grabs your attention. She has a penis. And it's bigger than yours.
"See? Why would I need to be jealous?"
Her eyeless grin is scaring the crap out of you. You turn and try to run, but trip over your still down pants. Before you can get up, your arms are pinned and you feel a weight on your back.
"Let's have some fun~"
She flips you around and keeps you pinned, her gigantic cock directly in front of your face. Without further notice, she jams it in. OH GOD. You're being mouth raped by Parsee. You try to resist, but you don't have to do anything as she constantly thrusts into your mouth. Eventually, she ejaculates down your throat, moaning as she does. She pulls out, as you cough, some of the sperm having gone down your windpipe. She turns you back over, and you can feel her pressing against your cheeks. No way, she's still hard?! But that doesn't stop her. You scream in agony as your asshole tears in the wake of her huge dick, blood mixing with shit and precum. She holds you down as she continues to violate you.
Eventually she gets up, having cum inside you enough times to satisfy her. You pass out.

You wake up in a dark cave. You try to get up, but your arms and legs are bound.
"Finally awake?"
A torch lights up in front of you.
For the rest of your days you live as the toy for that girl with no eyes.
>> No. 10055
cute
>> No. 10056
cool story bro
>> No. 10057
>>10054

It's shit, right?
>> No. 10058
>>10056
feels good man.
>> No. 10059
>>10056
feels good man.
>> No. 10060
Well, we had a good run.
>> No. 10062
>>10054
lolwut?
>> No. 10072
YAF's suggestion. Real post is still underway.
>> No. 10075
>>10074

My mistake. Server is fucked and making posts magically disappear.
>> No. 10081
Servers back up.
>> No. 10150
Update
>> No. 10171
>>10150

I've written this update like ten times, but it keeps coming out like shit.
Post shit so we can get past this or try get it right?
>> No. 10172
Try to get it right.
>> No. 10174
>>10171

Just post it. We'll decide if it's shit or not.
>> No. 10180
This should be easy, but I can't think of any damn choices. I'll leave it to you guys. Also, new rule. When I have a write-in only choice, more votes are required than normal.


[X] Be blunt, tell her you can't see her eyes
[X] Stay, try to act normal

"Well... How can I put this..."
It's best to just put it straight. There's no way to sugarcoat something like this.
"I... can't see your eyes."
"What?"
There's panic in her voice.
"I don't really get it myself, but where your eyes should be, there's nothing."
"That's..."
"Do you know why? It's not you doing it, is it?"
"No, it's not me..."
Damn. Why is this happening? You're getting a feeling of deja vu, but you can't really place it... -- Satori. Whether she's responsible or not, she's the one who would most likely be able to help you. You'll need to talk to her as soon as you get a chance. Still, you came here to see Parsee, and you don't want this to ruin the trip, but... You'll just avoid looking and try to act normal.

"So, did you have fun last night?"
"Eh?"
She's probably surprised at the change in direction.
"You know, the festival."
"Um... Yes, I had a lot of fun. Thank you..."
She probably feels guilty about using her eyes on you.... Right?
"Don't worry about it. The enchanting thing. I had fun... At least, I think I did."
You try to joke about it, but she doesn't respond.

You look around the bridge while trying to find something to talk about. You notice something lying against one of the posts supporting the guard rail. Walking over to it, it's the doll from last night. Right... You fumble around in your pockets.
"Here."
You pull out the male doll that came with it and sit it next to the other one. They both look more natural together. They're obviously intended to be a matching set. Hm... Come to think of it, the male doll's cap kind of looks like the one you gave to Parsee... Nah, must just be a coincidence.

"Um... Doesn't it bother you?"
Turning back, Parsee's still standing where she was before, the cap pulled down across her face.
"Well... Yeah, it does. But I don't want to waste this trip. I came to see you in the first place, after all."
You stand up and walk over to her.
"Come to think of it, I never told you my name. I'm Icarus. Nice to meet you, Parsee."
You reach out your hand to her, and after a few seconds of dangling awkwardly, she takes it.

You spend the next few hours just standing around with Parsee. You try to think of things to talk about, but they don't come. You hardly know her at all, and this makes it even more obvious. Even in such a situation, Parsee leaves you feeling comfortable just by being with her. You hope she feels the same way.

"Hey."
You're distracted by a girl's voice. Turning to the sound, you recognise her as the girl from yesterday. The one who brought you to the bridge before taking off. What's she doing here now? Parsee grips your arm as she sees her.
"Icarus, right? Satori's waiting for you at the inn. Come on."
Her eyes are darting around the cavern, seemingly nervous.

[ ] (insert choice)
>> No. 10181
[X] "...?"
[X] "Has something happened?"
>> No. 10182
[x] Place your hand on Parsee's head with your free arm, pretend you can look into her eyes, and smile.
[x] "Looks like I'm going to have to ask you to hold onto my hat a while longer, Parsee. I'm going to talk with Satori and hopefully remedy this, and just like before I can promise I'll be back regardless of the outcome. So believe in me, okay?"
[x] Extricate yourself and go with Yamame.
>> No. 10183
[X] "Is it important? I'm kind of busy right now."

Why do we keep getting pulled away from Parsee?
>> No. 10196
[X] "...?"
[X] "Has something happened?"
>> No. 10197
Like >>10182, but with one addition.

[x] Place your hand on Parsee's head with your free arm, pretend you can look into her eyes, and smile.
[x] "Looks like I'm going to have to ask you to hold onto my hat a while longer, Parsee. I'm going to talk with Satori and hopefully remedy this, and just like before I can promise I'll be back regardless of the outcome. So believe in me, okay?"
[x] Kiss her on the cheek.
[x] Extricate yourself and go with Yamame.
>> No. 10205
[x] "...?"
[x] "Has something happened?"

Can we maybe try not to run off with Satori AGAIN after just getting back?
>> No. 10206
>>10205

I don't know about you, but if I found out my girlfriend's eyes were missing, I'd take measures to investigate why.
>> No. 10211
[x] "...?"
[x] "Has something happened?"
>> No. 10247
[X] "...?"
[X] "Has something happened?"

Getting pulled away from Parsee again?

I am not amused.
>> No. 10251
{X} "...?"
{X} "Has something happened?"
>> No. 10327
{X} "...?"
{X} "Has something happened?"

Bandwagonning.
>> No. 10347
[X] "LOLwut?"

[X] "Has something happened?"
>> No. 10348
[X] "...?"
[X] "Has something happened?"

satori is being SILLY...
>> No. 10349
>>10348

behold the Satori Love
>> No. 10449
File 122434183386.jpg - (189.77KB , 1000x1000 , 1868214.jpg ) [iqdb]
10449
>[15:24] <Anonymaster> SotUY is going on indefinite hold.

HAVE A PARSEE
>> No. 10454
File 122435648330.gif - (8.97KB , 150x150 , cacodemon.gif ) [iqdb]
10454
>>10449
>> No. 10455
File 122435761091.gif - (4.71KB , 176x184 , sinistar.gif ) [iqdb]
10455
>>10454



But yeah, that's the truth. This will be going on indefinite hold. I'm not really sure why it became so hard to write this one. I'm guessing it's really because of Parsee being a difficult character. At least, the character I made is a character too difficult for me to write. Yuugi, for instance, just flows out, whereas Parsee takes me forever to just get out a single line.
I'm sorry to do this so suddenly and after updating for this long, but if I don't I know it'll continue like this, with one update every week or so. As such, I'm putting this on hold while I write the story I wanted to write from the beginning.
I might come back and finish this, I might not. Don't get your hopes up, and you won't be disappointed.

If anybody else wanted to write an underground CYOA, please do so. The people want their Parsee.
>> No. 10458
>If anybody else wanted to write an underground CYOA, please do so. The people want their Parsee.

And our Cave Story.
>> No. 10493
>>10455

ass faget
>> No. 10841
>>10811

That didn't help at all. In fact I dare say that it made things worse.
>> No. 10842
>>10841

Damn.
>> No. 10961
File 122584396743.png - (701.60KB , 1182x1096 , parsee.png ) [iqdb]
10961
[X] "...?"
[X] "Has something happened?"

"...?"
What is it this time? Has she already gotten in contact with that person? It's only been a few hours, hasn't it? How does she have information already? Or...
"Has something happened?"
The girl sighs and shrugs her shoulders.
"I don't know. She never tells me anything to begin with. I'm just her errand girl. So? Are you coming or not?"
You're not sure what to do. On one hand, you really need to know as much about your situation as you can find out. On the other, you feel like you're constantly being pulled away from Parsee, and you don't really want that. But before you can make a decision-
"No."
Parsee speaks up from below you. Ignoring the cap, she's facing away from you, so you can't see her face. The other girl looks worried, but she doesn't move.
"...Parsee?" You can't see her eyes, regardless of the cap, but... there's water on her cheeks?
"No... I don't want to be alone..." The girl's expression changes from worry to fear. She starts to say something as she turns away, but- "I won't let you take him away again!" She's easily drowned out by Parsee's shout.

A thousand things happen at once. The girl starts running. Parsee disappears. The girl trips. Parsee is next to her. The girl sees her. She scrambles back. Parsee grabs her hand. She's thrown. She sails past your head, across the bridge and into the cavern's wall. The rock itself is pushed inwards by the impact. The girl coughs up blood before falling back to the ground, rocks falling from the cavern around her. Parsee is already in front of her. She grabs the girl by the neck and lifts her up. The girl is struggling. She tries to pull Parsee's hand away, but she isn't strong enough. She gets desperate and starts to flail her arms around wildly. She knocks away Parsee's cap. It all happened in less than ten seconds.
There. That face. Deep green eyes. Her face is wet with anger, but she wears a joyous grin. Far too happy for the situation. It's wrong. Wrong wrong wrongwrongwrong. These aren't the eyes you've seen before. They're full of hate. She shouldn't look like this. The girl's arms are falling limp by her side; her eyes glazing over; blood dribbling from her mouth. And then, words.
"What's this? Giving up so soon? Now now, it's not over yet. Look in my eyes, Kisume." Her eyes sparkle even brighter. Have you seen this before? No, it's different. Wrong.
"Are you jealous? Are you? You must be, after all, I'm not about to die. Aren't you just so [i]envious[i]? Answer me!" Her mocking tone changes to a roar. The girl's completely motionless. Parsee is laughing, eyes sparkling a bright green.

This is...

[ ] ?
>> No. 10962
[X] "Stop!"
[X] Try to calm Parsee down

Jealousy~
>> No. 10964
>Kisume

...This is supposed to be Yamame. Dammit.
>> No. 10965
[X] O, beware, my lord, of jealousy;
[X] It is the green-ey'd monster which doth mock
[X] The meat it feeds on.
>> No. 10966
[x] "Stop!"
[x] Try to calm Parsee down. Slap her if necessary.

None of this bullshit. Ever.
>> No. 10970
[X] "Don't, Parsee. If you kill her, I won't be able to keep myself from hating you."
[X] Get as close as you can, as fast as you can. Try to embrace Parsee from behind.
[X] "I don't want to hate you, Parsee. So, please. You don't need to do this. I want to stay by your side; if I ever leave, I'll find my way back. So, please... please. Stop."

Parsee ;_;
>> No. 10971
[X] "Don't, Parsee. If you kill her, I won't be able to keep myself from hating you."
[X] Get as close as you can, as fast as you can. Try to embrace Parsee from behind.
[X] "I don't want to hate you, Parsee. So, please. You don't need to do this. I want to stay by your side; if I ever leave, I'll find my way back. So, please... please. Stop."
>> No. 10973
[X] "Don't, Parsee. If you kill her, I won't be able to keep myself from hating you."
[X] Get as close as you can, as fast as you can. Try to embrace Parsee from behind.
[X] "I don't want to hate you, Parsee. So, please. You don't need to do this. I want to stay by your side; if I ever leave, I'll find my way back. So, please... please. Stop."
>> No. 10981
{X} "Don't, Parsee. If you kill her, I won't be able to keep myself from hating you."
{X} Get as close as you can, as fast as you can. Try to embrace Parsee from behind.
{X} "I don't want to hate you, Parsee. So, please. You don't need to do this. I want to stay by your side; if I ever leave, I'll find my way back. So, please... please. Stop."
>> No. 10986
[X] "Don't, Parsee. If you kill her, I won't be able to keep myself from hating you."
[X] Get as close as you can, as fast as you can. Try to embrace Parsee from behind.
[X] "I don't want to hate you, Parsee. So, please. You don't need to do this. I want to stay by your side; if I ever leave, I'll find my way back. So, please... please. Stop."

This is my kinda bandwagon!
>> No. 11006
{X} "Don't, Parsee. If you kill her, I won't be able to keep myself from hating you."
{X} Get as close as you can, as fast as you can. Try to embrace Parsee from behind.
{X} "I don't want to hate you, Parsee. So, please. You don't need to do this. I want to stay by your side; if I ever leave, I'll find my way back. So, please... please. Stop."
>> No. 11017
File 122594932859.jpg - (109.72KB , 566x793 , 1679055.jpg ) [iqdb]
11017
Parsee is so fucking cute and tiny.
>> No. 11019
>>11017

Looking a little buff there, Yuugi.
>> No. 11063
[X] "Don't, Parsee. If you kill her, I won't be able to keep myself from hating you."
[X] Get as close as you can, as fast as you can. Try to embrace Parsee from behind.
[X] "I don't want to hate you, Parsee. So, please. You don't need to do this. I want to stay by your side; if I ever leave, I'll find my way back. So, please... please. Stop."
>> No. 11251
Updates?
>> No. 11349
Updates will now resume properly, alongside A Flea in the Dog House.

[X] "Don't, Parsee. If you kill her, I won't be able to keep myself from hating you."
[X] Get as close as you can, as fast as you can. Try to embrace Parsee from behind.
[X] "I don't want to hate you, Parsee. So, please. You don't need to do this. I want to stay by your side; if I ever leave, I'll find my way back. So, please... please. Stop."

...something you can't let happen. You're already running. You have no idea if this will work, but you need to try.
"Don't, Parsee!" She doesn't even turn to look at you. "If you kill her, I won't be able to keep myself from hating you!"
To that, she reacts. Her cold laughter changes to shock and she starts to turn to you. You've made it in time. You grab hold of her from behind, wrapping your arms around her. You can feel how tense she is. The usually soft skin of a woman is barely moved by your touch.
"I don't want to hate you, Parsee." Of course not. Everyone's been telling you to stay away from the green-eyed monster, but you insisted on being stubborn. You insisted that you could help her. To back out now would just be proving that you could never do this to begin with. You wouldn't just be betraying Parsee, you'd be betraying everyone who had faith in you. "So, please. You don't need to do this. I want to stay by your side; if I ever leave, I'll find my way back. So, please... please... stop."
She makes a croaking noise, like she's struggling to breathe. Her grip relaxes and Yamame falls to the ground, coughing and spluttering. Parsee just stands there with her head down. You rush to Yamame.
"Are you alright?"
She's rubbing her neck, a red hand-shaped mark strongly imprinted across it. She glares at you and Parsee.
"You're fucking insane! This is why nobody wanted you to get involved!"
You don't know what to say. Is this... is it really your fault? Parsee did attack her over you, after all. Yamame stumbles to her feet before backing away, eyes on Parsee until she's out of sight.

You hear a thud behind you.
"...Parsee?"
Turning around, she's fallen to her knees. Her eyes... They're gone again, like before. But you can see water forming where they should be. The sight is surreal; not helped by her smile.
"I stopped, right? You don't hate me, do you?" Her voice is shaking, along with the rest of her body. "I was just... I didn't want you to go away again..."
She tries to choke back sobs as she talks.
"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to... I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm sorry..."
She just keeps apologising between sobs.
"Please tell me... You don't hate me..."

[ ] ?
>> No. 11351
[X] Get down on your knees, embrace her.
[X] "I don't hate you, Parsee. I don't hate you at all."
[X] "It's going to be okay. I like you, so you don't have to worry about me going anywhere, alright? I already said it: if I leave, I'll come back. I will."
[X] "I know it's hard for you, so I'm going to stay here for now, okay? I'll be right here, so just relax for now."

We need to lecture her about lashing out that terribly against people, but we need to save that for later. She's hurting right now, and the best thing we can do is just be there for her.
>> No. 11352
[X] Get down on your knees, embrace her.
[X] "I don't hate you, Parsee. I don't hate you at all."
[X] "It's going to be okay. I like you, so you don't have to worry about me going anywhere, alright? I already said it: if I leave, I'll come back. I will."
[X] "I know it's hard for you, so I'm going to stay here for now, okay? I'll be right here, so just relax for now."
>> No. 11353
[X] Get down on your knees, embrace her.
[X] "I don't hate you, Parsee. I don't hate you at all."
[X] "It's going to be okay. I like you, so you don't have to worry about me going anywhere, alright? I already said it: if I leave, I'll come back. I will."
[X] "I know it's hard for you, so I'm going to stay here for now, okay? I'll be right here, so just relax for now."

Jealousy moe
>> No. 11354
[X] Get down on your knees, embrace her.
[X] "I don't hate you, Parsee. I don't hate you at all."
[X] "It's going to be okay. I like you, so you don't have to worry about me going anywhere, alright? I already said it: if I leave, I'll come back. I will."
[X] "I know it's hard for you, so I'm going to stay here for now, okay? I'll be right here, so just relax for now."

And thus did FUG3 die a quick death.
>> No. 11355
>>11354

We'll always have Medicine and Doll Master mode.
>> No. 11356
Too tired to write another update today. More tomorrow, along with AFitDH.
>> No. 11466
Bah. I don't really like how this came out, but here you are anyway.

[X] Get down on your knees, embrace her.
[X] "I don't hate you, Parsee. I don't hate you at all."
[X] "It's going to be okay. I like you, so you don't have to worry about me going anywhere, alright? I already said it: if I leave, I'll come back. I will."
[X] "I know it's hard for you, so I'm going to stay here for now, okay? I'll be right here, so just relax for now."

You don't need to think. You don't hate her. You can't hate her. This sad girl, so alone, so unloved that she reacts like this to losing you, who she hardly knows. You get down on your knees and hug her, pressing her head against your shoulder.
"I don't hate you, Parsee. I don't hate you at all."
It's like she's in shock. She doesn't respond to you, just kneeling there with her arms at her sides and trying to breathe.
"It's going to be okay. I like you, so you don't have to worry about me going anywhere, alright? I already said it: if I leave, I'll come back. I will."
"Ica-"
"I know it's hard for you, so I'm going to stay here for now, okay? I'll be right here, so just relax for now."
Slowly, very slowly, she raises her arms and brings them around your back. "Icarus, I-"
"It's fine. Everything will be fine."
A few seconds of silence, and then, a scream. There's no deep meaning behind it. She just needs to let it out, so she screams. Her nails dig into your back and your ear rings, but you ignore it. When she's done, she stays there, gasping for breath, and she cries again. She buries her face in your shoulder, seeking comfort. You support her, and stroke her hair while you wait.

You're like that for a while, kneeling there, Parsee in your arms. She's breathing softly now.
"Parsee?"
She doesn't respond. You pull back a little, so you can see her face. You can see her eyes again, but they're closed. Is she sleeping? You lean her against one of the posts on the bridge.
You really need to go talk to Satori about a lot of things, but is it alright to leave Parsee here?

[ ] Go see Satori
[ ] Stay with Parsee

Optional: [ ] Lock Parsee route


Alright, the route lock thing goes like this. Right now it's optional. You can lock Parsee route and shift the focus onto Parsee, or you can not and leave your options open. If you don't now, there'll be other chances, or possibly a point where it'll be forced. But yeah. Vote.
>> No. 11467
>>11466

[x] Stay with Parsee
[x] Lock Parsee route

I can't leave my jealousy youkai behind.
>> No. 11468
[x] Stay with Parsee
[x] Lock Parsee route
>> No. 11470
>Optional:
Are you insane

{X} Stay with Parsee
{X} Lock Parsee route
>> No. 11471
[x] Stay with Parsee
[x] Lock Parsee route
>> No. 11473
[X] Stay with Parsee
[X] Lock Parsee route

Oh yes
>> No. 11474
{X} Stay with Parsee
{X} Lock Parsee route
>> No. 11476
[X] Stay with Parsee
[X] Lock Parsee route

Bridge princess is the only princess that matters.
>> No. 11477
[x] Stay with Parsee
[x] Lock Parsee route

A good decision
>> No. 11487
[x] Stay with Parsee
[x] Comedy Mai Waifu options.
>> No. 11515
[x] Go with Satori
[x] "I promise, on this, that I will be back."
[x] Kiss Parsee.

[♥] Parsee Route lock.
>> No. 11717
Updates?
>> No. 11822
[x] Go with Satori
[x] "I promise, on this, that I will be back." [x] Kiss Parsee.

[X] Don't lock Parsee route.

Not yet guys, let's have some fun and more jealousy going around.
>> No. 11835
[x] Go see Satori
Not locking because I'm not a fan of "routes." Just do stuff consistently and you don't really have to worry about that.
>> No. 11837
>>11835
>do stuff consistently
>Anonymous
Yeaaah.
>> No. 12284
I can't live without my jealousy moe~
>> No. 12329
So here's the deal. I have no idea what the hell I'm supposed to write, because I've written myself into a wall. At this rate you guys are never going to leave Parsee, and that's going to make things a little difficult. Worse still, is that it's been so long that I've forgotten why Satori had called for us in the first place.

Honestly, I kind of wish that I could start over, because there's so many things I've cocked up so far or ideas I've had that would have been better from the start (like Utsuho and Orin's personalities). That and despite the intent to be something with Cave Story references, I put them off for the other guy who was going to write one, and of course, didn't.

I really don't know what I can do here. I just... Don't know what to write.
>> No. 12378
>>12329

All i can personally suggest is a restart, it sounds like you've ran straight into a wall here, plus it sounds to me like you weren't prepared for a parsee route and as a result this happens...if only they went for Yuugi or Satori...
>> No. 12382
>>12329
>I just... Don't know what to write.
More fucking Parsee?

Or you could loosen up on her characer a tiny bit.
>> No. 12385
File 122920072815.gif - (155.70KB , 200x150 , 122854129553.gif ) [iqdb]
12385
>>12382
>> No. 12386
>>12385

You could try your hand at writing that Yugi story idea you were discussing earlier in the first or second thread.
>> No. 12405
>>12386
>Yuugi
fixed.

However, an oni is fine too. Although jealousy moe is always finest.
>> No. 12408
>>12385

Hey man, don't knock it...

You can restart if you want, but you'd best be prepared for all of us to shunt you right back onto the Parsee route.
>> No. 12422
>>12408
Pretty much this. We can't help it, you write a good Parsee.
>> No. 12424
If you're really stuck and you have ideas for reworking the plot and characterizations, then you might as well restart it. Just keep up with the updating.
>> No. 12762
I was going to write a Christmas story, but my plans over the last few days got fucked over by celebrations taking far too fucking long and me being far too tired. As such, have a summary.

It would have been something like How the Grinch Stole Christmas. The oni and youkai of the underground are celebrating Christmas, and Parsee, who has to watch the bridge, gets jealous and steals all the presents. Satori uses her powers to find out that Parsee was the one who did it, but because of the circumstances, instead decides to give Parsee the gift she wants the most. On Christmas day, Parsee is invited to the village and showered with gifts and praise from the residents (or something like that, anyway). Parsee, overwhelmed, gives back all the gifts. It ends with the narrator revealing that Parsee was given the gift she wanted most: Love.

As Christmas has already passed and I never got that much done, I don't really feel like finishing it. I might decide to, I might not. We'll see what happens.
>> No. 12834
File 123047712338.jpg - (15.12KB , 261x254 , 1219084885647.jpg ) [iqdb]
12834
>>12762
DO IT FAGGOT
>> No. 12840
>>12762

Why don't you just write us a Cave Story LA?
>> No. 12973
File 12307361503.jpg - (375.73KB , 700x615 , b7b39a343e297567c29f476e9408f9fc.jpg ) [iqdb]
12973
(This isn't the story I mentioned in that other post. Also, I did not take that idea from Walfas. I only found out about Walfas' flash after people pointed it out to me, asking if I'd copied it. I'd been planning that story for weeks, even if I haven't written it.)


Ah, New Year's Eve. A time for a year to end, and a year to begin. For old times to pass, and for new beginnings. Or for the oni and youkai of this underground village, another excuse to party. Still, I've had someone special in mind I've been waiting to spend this night with. Come to think of it, I should go pick them up. It's almost time for the festival to begin.
It's time to meet that special girl...

[ ] Kisume
[ ] Yamame
[ ] Parsee
[ ] Yuugi
[ ] Satori
[ ] Orin
[ ] Utsuho
[ ] Koishi

Vote for now. The second part will come tomorrow. SALA will resume eventually.
>> No. 12974
{X} Parsee Parsee Parsee
>> No. 12975
Heart reading moe
>> No. 12976
>>12975

[X] Satori

Forgot my Satori
>> No. 12977
[X] Koishi
>> No. 12983
[x] Parsee
>> No. 12986
[X] Parsee
>> No. 12989
[X] Parsee

Can't get enough of that Jealous Moe.
>> No. 13044
File 123081835893.jpg - (168.72KB , 489x591 , 2397572.jpg ) [iqdb]
13044
[x] Satori

Because we lost every other story where we had a chance with her. I especially miss HY's version of her from A Different Place.
>> No. 13054
[x] Parsee
>> No. 13058
[X] Satori
>> No. 13095
So "tomorrow" turned into yesterday, and then today, with me not being able to finish it. Sorry. It's still being worked on.
>> No. 13291
Updates?
>> No. 13300
Alright, scrap the new year's story as well. I haven't been thinking of it, but rather, things to do in SotUY (Which will now return to the original name of Cavern Scenario).
That said, I've decided to restart. I've written myself into a wall, with poor decisions made about plot, characterisation and such, and especially the main character. Really, I don't know what I was thinking with that shit. I think the only character I was really happy with is Yuugi, and she'll pretty much stay the same.
Anyway, time for some prep votes. I'm still going to go with a male character because I question my ability to write a woman well.

Entrance:
[ ] Simple
[ ] Silly (This was your original choice)
[ ] Crazy

Voting style:

[ ] Normal (like this one)
[ ] Write-ins only (But still with choices at some points, such as exploring)

That's all I can think of for now.
In regards to difficulty, that depends on the character. I see it as something like this...

Easy: Yamame, Yuugi
Normal: Orin
Hard: Satori, Koishi
Lunatic: Utsuho, Parsee
Extra: Kisume

Kisume gets extra tier because you can only meet her by chance.

Lastly, if anybody has questions about this now canceled playthrough, shoot. I'll be able to answer most of them seeing as they probably won't occur again.
>> No. 13301
[X] Crazy
[X] Normal (like this one)

>Lunatic: Parsee

Does anyone else still want Parsee? Because I sure do.
>> No. 13302
[ ] Simple
[ ] Normal
>> No. 13304
[X] Crazy
[X] Normal
>> No. 13306
File 123156879721.jpg - (89.93KB , 528x771 , Yamame.jpg ) [iqdb]
13306
[x] Simple
[x] Normal

I'd like to see a Yamame route, actually. Though, I'm sure I'll be the only one.
>> No. 13307
File 123156889789.jpg - (78.96KB , 450x608 , 9bd8c29b7be2d03e8f0aeff0d416c958.jpg ) [iqdb]
13307
[x] Simple
[x] Normal

>>13306

Lies.
>> No. 13308
[x] Simple
[x] Normal
>> No. 13313
[ ] Simple
[ ] Normal
>> No. 13314
[x] Simple
[x] Normal
>> No. 13318
[X] Simple
[X] Write-ins only

Pissing against the tide here, but Anon always writes his own dialogue anyway, so as long as we get exploring choices it's all the same.
>> No. 13321
[x] Simple
[x] Normal

Backstories are for fools.
>> No. 13349
[x] Cave Story
[x] Silent protagonist
>> No. 13352
>>13349
>Silent protagonist

[ ] "..."
[ ] "..."
[ ] "..."
[ ] "..."
>> No. 13415
File 12317237117.gif - (1.37KB , 32x70 , Crono - Nod (Front).gif ) [iqdb]
13415
>>13352
[x] "..."
>> No. 13665
Updates?
>> No. 13671
You should update this.
>> No. 13676
>>13671
He just doesn't want to. He's got a thousand silly SILLY excuses, but they're just that: excuses. He's been trying to justify himself in IRC for hours now.
>> No. 13679
>>13676

Actually, most of the IRC talk has been about why I rejected the option to take Parsee with you when you went with Satori near the start, as Kap wouldn't give it up for some reason.

Then it moved on to how you faggots never give me any kind of motivation to write other than the occasional "Updates?" post. That shit isn't motivating. At all.
For example, it would have been much more pleasurable for me to see you guys actually discussing why PARSEE HAD NO FUCKING EYES, and all I get is a few comments after needing to fucking ask for them.
How the hell am I supposed to believe you people are interested in it when you don't even discuss the most important event so far?

Then there's the shit with glasnost also setting his before SA, which while not in any way his fault, demotivates me because I don't want to be writing the same fucking plot as he is.
>> No. 13683
>>13679

Why not just reboot and give us a true Cave Story LA?
>> No. 13684
>>13683
A) That is what the second two points of that post are about.
B) Silent characters do not work. And this is Touhou, not Cave Story.
>> No. 13685
>>13684
>A) That is what the second two points of that post are about.

Here is your motivation: Anon wants to read what you write. Anon is interested in your re-imagining of Cave Story in the Touhou flavor. Anon would have plenty of fun discussing which Touhou parallels which character from Cave Story. A fresh start is important here, because by the time you dropped the "twist" with Parsee, most of your voters had already moved on due to your constant interjections on how the story was not going the way you wanted.

>B) Silent characters do not work.

Not true. You just word the options in the way the character responds and how, omitting the actual dialogue.

[ ] Tell person X about event Y
[ ] Ask person X about person Y

The silent protagonist is rarely fully mute, rather, his words simply go unstated, or are related by another member of the party. Hell, this is easier on you, since you only have to write only one side of the conversation, filling in the other side with interior monologue.

>And this is Touhou, not Cave Story.

This is the only important objection you raise: There exists a fatal lack of imagination on your part.
>> No. 13686
>>13685

I never intended to write a Cave Story CYOA to begin with. I don't know where you people keep getting this idea. A few references do not a crossover make.

>Anon would have plenty of fun discussing which Touhou parallels which character from Cave Story. A fresh start is important here, because by the time you dropped the "twist" with Parsee, most of your voters had already moved on due to your constant interjections on how the story was not going the way you wanted.

Cool contradiction, bro.
>> No. 13694
Speaking as your average anon, I thought this story had a great deal of potential at the start (SA theme, Parsee, festival, dancing, Satori; all awesome), but I basically lost interest when the updates slowed to a crawl. No real problems with a Parsee route lock, though I'm a Satori fan myself.

Also, I didn't feel much like speculating on Parsee's lack of eyes, partially because it was only the third thread, but mainly because I assumed it was either part of her punishment, or a result of a Komeiji sister mind-fuck. Eh.
>> No. 13706
>>13694

The thing that pisses me off most about people complaining about updates is that they bitch and moan about me updating slowly when I need to wait days for enough votes to even be able to update.
>> No. 13710
>>13706

I don't think that'll be a problem this time around, you shouldn't let such things discourage you. You also shouldn't care that another writer's setting is somewhat similar to yours. I don't think readers really care; at least I don't.
>> No. 13786
>>13706

well you can lower your required vote count then. minimum 2-3 or something. if there's more then all the better, but if not, write after the minimum's reached.
>> No. 13796
>>13786

I had been doing that because of the lack of votes.

Anyway, I want to start writing again, but at the same time, I don't want to start writing until I know I'll have time to keep doing so. There are some circumstances regarding why this is a problem, mainly work-related. If I end up being able to keep a constant schedule going, I'll start again then.