[Return]
Archived Thread

File 122141069745.jpg - (385.54KB , 682x1021 , 0450c5ec3fcceb199ee7554f054e1f5c.jpg ) [iqdb]
7823 No. 7823
04/21.Tu Early Morning

The year is 2009.

You woke up at the sound of a loud ring of your clock's alarm. It's of digital type, making it easier for you to reach your hand out to its top and push the button to turn off the cry of its buzz. The annoyingly deafening noise it produces kept on irritating you every morning, though you have to admit it does help you getting up your bed in due course most of the time. You yawned as you walk to take your morning bath, while reminding yourself in your half-awake state why you shouldn't break the bothersome alarm already.

You enter your home's bathroom, and subconsciously approach a sink hanging on one side of the bathroom's wall. You'd like to wash your face first to get yourself completely stirring before taking a bath, after all it wouldn't be prudent for you to be asleep again while you're dipping inside your bathtub. As you stand in front of the sink you look at a mirror right above it. The reflection given by the mirror suggests the perfect appearance of who you are: a girl with a short blue hair, average figure and indifferent look. You're not very charming or cute as most girls would have liked themselves to be, yet you can still be sure to yourself that you're not the mediocrity of Hel.

Having finished with washing your body clean you go to your wardrobe and wear the uniform of your new school. That's right, you're a new student at your current school. You moved in to this new town around three days ago, and today is your first day of new school. Wearing a different uniform and going to a new school will need time to get used to, this you think as you put in the blue jacket with a circular badge attached at one side of the chest pocket. Though when you look at yourself with the new outfit any feeling of anxiety was quickly equaled by excitement of seeing how the new uniform fits you so well. Although this is your first time ever being a transfer student, you have a feeling that this might won't end up bad.

You took your school bag and walk out to the street, taking little notice to the line up of houses near yours which are mostly average in size. You catch up to the train heading for your school just in time for departure, you hop inside after buying yourself a ticket to another station that nears your school. It seems like quite a hassle at first to ride a train every day just to get to your school -you'd wish you moved in to a nearer house- but after one quick and pleasant ride all your worries got blown away from your mind. It is not that much of a trouble, and riding that cozy train was in fact very enjoyable.

Walking further takes you to the opened steel front gate of your new school: the Gekkoukan (Moonlight Mansion) High. Many other students scour away to get to their respective classes. One thing you notice as you casually stride inside the school building is that the other students are all females. Unsurprising for you, since this is an all-female school. You don't feel too awkward or out of place -obviously- since you're a female yourself. Quite frankly, you have nothing to worry about for your stature doesn't stand out much compared to others. Some do have their eyes set upon you however, as they may have noticed the unfamiliarity of your face.

You put off your shoes to exchange it with another fresh pair of shoes at the school's locker and set out to find the teacher's lounge. The first thing you'll need to do is to get a confirmation of your transfer from your homeroom teacher. You think to yourself that it'll be easier to ask a student nearby than wander around the school by yourself to search for some place you have no idea of. You call for a student that has just exchanged her shoes similar to what you did a moment ago. She lifts her face to you from looking down to her own feet and raises an eyebrow as she looks at you. You ask her the whereabouts of the lounge, but she doesn't respond for a moment. Before long though, she immediately claps her hands together while curling her lips into a smile. She gasps lightly, as if she finally came to an understanding.

"Oh! I know! You must be the new student our class is getting right!? No wonder I don't feel like I've seen you around before." She cheerfully explains the source of her sudden excitement. "People were talking about you in the class." she brushes her long blonde hair aside and makes a thinking gesture, "If I remember correctly, your name is..."

[] (insert name)

---

Hello, this is my first ever CYOA on this and any board in existence. I have no experience in CYOA writing but I do have some in writing, so pardon if I make mistakes here and there. This is a crossover CYOA between Touhou and Persona series. The setting of the environment is highly based of Persona 3 (P3) yet some part of the story was inspired by Persona 4 (P4). You don't have to play either to understand the story, I'll explain everything to you within.

*WARNING: This story will have spoilers to the upcoming P4 game in the form of Personae looks and a little glimpse of P4's story in overall, though nothing serious. If you're very sensitive about spoilers, you have been warned. However I don't base the story fully on P4 so there's no need to fear being spoiled about the story in P4.*

Other things to consider:
- This CYOA's system is a lot different than most CYOAs I have taken a glimpse at. It may be faster in day progression and you won't be able to control every detail of the actions of the protagonist throughout the days of her life.
- Concerning the protagonist, her gender is locked in female and cannot be changed.
- I'm an Asian, English is not my first language. With that as an excuse please forgive me for any spelling or grammar problem, also typos. I may also write something that doesn't make sense due to my lack of vocabulary. If you spot any mistakes please warn me.
- There'll be times where you will not be allowed to put in write-ins, but there'll also be times where I don't put vote choices and ask for your write-ins only.
- I am aware that Angry_Desu had made another Touhou x Persona crossover CYOA before me and I had told him that I planned for what I wrote now way before he wrote his CYOA. He understands that I'm not trying to annoy him by copycatting him. On another note, the style of this CYOA will be different than his.

Other than those, please enjoy.

>> No. 7824
File 122141129016.png - (836.19KB , 500x2084 , dfe8aebcbe8f00983e1c9355303865cf.png ) [iqdb]
7824
You're not very charming or cute as most girls would have liked themselves to be, yet you can still be sure to yourself that you're not the mediocrity of Hel.

Time to get drinking, [X] Minata Arisato.
>> No. 7825
File 122141151345.jpg - (17.06KB , 480x384 , sergiocirnobissi.jpg ) [iqdb]
7825
>a girl with a short blue hair

[x] Cirno Bissi

Exchange student from Italy
>> No. 7831
Go for it Vir!

[x] Cirno Bissi
Ooh, i quite like this one.
>> No. 7832
"Yes. Eye am Cirno Bissi. Exchange student from Italy. My Japanese, not so good. Forgive me."
>> No. 7843
>>7824
Minata just sounds like massive faggotry.

[x] Fuuka
>> No. 7845
[X] Jane Freeman, sister of John Freeman, brother of Gordon Freeman.
>> No. 7846
>>7843
[x]Fuuka

Narutaki.
>> No. 7847
[ ]Fuuka
Ayase.

[X] Jane Freeman, sister of John Freeman, brother of Gordon Freeman.
>> No. 7849
[X] Jane Freeman, sister of John Freeman, brother of Gordon Freeman.

Obligatory

Alternitive

[ ] Yaf Isreallyagirl
>> No. 7851
[x]Fuuka
>> No. 7852
[X] Jane Freeman, sister of John Freeman, brother of Gordon Freeman.

Touhou: Full Life Consquences
>> No. 7853
[x] Fuuka

BAD JOKE MAKING STOP
>> No. 7854
[X] Fuuka
>> No. 7855
[x] Cirno Bissi
>> No. 7856
[x] Kanako Yasaka

I wish to be the Boobinite.
>> No. 7857
[x] Baronessa Cirno Bissi
>> No. 7859
[X] Cirno Bissi

Exchange student trying hard in a foreign land moe.
>> No. 7863
[x] Cirno Bissi

Oh god the write-ins will be marvelous. Spoonerisms and eggcorns and Mondegreens, oh my!
>> No. 7868
[X] Cirno Bissi
>> No. 7877
Since the update is long and editing it for any changes in voting result is a pain, I'm going to close the vote here. The winner is Cirno Bissi. I may do something like this again in the future.
>> No. 7880
[x] Cirno "Fuuka" Bissi

ONE ENEMY LEFT
>> No. 7881
[x] Cirno Bissi

We must do everything to increase our charm, courage and intelligence. Cirno will be the banchou, class rep and school idol all at once if possible.

I don't want to be Fuuka because then our cooking will be bad.
>> No. 7892
>>7881

Try? There is no need for this "try". Cirno was already recognized as being the most charming, courageous, and intelligent in her old school in Italy.

If you can't realize that, then maybe that's because you're a xenophobic Eleven who can't get around the fact that a foreign exchange student has some problems with her Japanese.
>> No. 7894
File 122145183453.jpg - (151.14KB , 610x470 , 8e880b8760096c4063df260f1b7f1426.jpg ) [iqdb]
7894
[x] Cirno Bissi

---

The girl stops talking. Instead, she sniggers frantically. “S- sorry...” she says after a while of snickering giddily that you don’t understand why. “Your name is Cirno right? Cirno Bissi?” You nod at her, and are a bit taken aback by how an entire classroom had been talking all about you and know your name before you're officially a student here. They even know where you belong already: by this girl's words, you may be enrolling to the same class as her. Transfer student isn't a common occurrence so it easily gathers people's attention, you do understand this and it keeps your mind away from any paranoid thoughts - particularly that of the world is now one giant ball massively filled with curious stalkers out to hunt for you.

You nod to the girl and give her verification to your identity. You are Cirno Bissi; Cirno is your first name and Bissi is your last. The blonde girl grins gleefully as she lifts her school bag; she quickly introduces yourself to you in return. “I’m Marisa Kirisame ze~! I’m from class 2-F! You’re in the same class as me!” from her tone of speech you can guess that this Marisa is a lively and upbeat girl, might be the kind one will have fun tagging along with if one likes being up-spirited. Aside from that, your attention was caught be the ze~ Marisa spoke when she told you her name. You don’t have any idea of what that means so you’re guessing that it must be a quirk of her.

“You’re looking for the lounge right? C’mon! I’ll show you!” she waves your hand to you and walks left towards a corridor. You follow her from behind and before long; you reach upon a metallic sliding door that has the sign that reads “Teacher’s Lounge”. Marisa chants a small “Tadaaah~!” as the both of you are looking to the door. Before entering, you ask her another question. You still don’t know who your homeroom teacher is and you figured it’ll be quicker to just ask Marisa. “It’s Ms. Kanako, she’s the one with poofy blue hair. Sure as heck you won’t miss her.” you have a feeling that Marisa means more than it sounds in her second sentence, but you entered the lounge nonetheless. Marisa grins and waves slightly to you as you slide open the door and walk past it.

Inside the lounge, you find a number of teachers. Two teachers are discussing about something in the far from where you stand, though only one of them seems to be enthusiastic about their topic, while the other looks like she was dragged along to listen to whatever things the other teacher has to say. You note the tall and circular hat the passive teacher wears, before someone called out to you from the other direction. It’s another woman, she has a poofy blue hair is sitting with both her legs crossed atop the chair. You notice her exposed feet are without even so much of a sock, but she speaks to you again before you can scrutinize more oddities out of her.

“What?” the woman has a dull tone and she looks at you disinterestedly, you shake your head to her in response. “Never seen you around though, must be the new girl in my class.” she pulls her hips to the side, spinning the chair around to face a desk - it must be her work desk. She draws a certain file from amongst the piles of papers sloppily arranged on top of her desk and spins the chair back to face you. She opens the file and studies it for a while. You use this bare period to look around the lounge. You see another teacher drinking tea on a different sector of the place; she has a short purple hair and looks very refined. A snicker returns your attention to the previous teacher, whom you believe to be Ms. Kanako herself. She titters while glancing down to the file in her hands, it must be yours but what’s in it that makes her sneers like that? Marisa did that too when she mentioned her name. ...your name, that file must contain it as well. It came across to your mind that maybe, there’s something about your name that they find funny about.

Before you can think more about it, Kanako lifts her head to look at you again. “Go and wait at your classroom. I’ll introduce you to everyone later. Do you know where it is?” she says and you give her a nod in return before silently leaving the lounge with a question lingering in your head. You don’t know where it is per se, but you can ask around for direction, or just hope that Marisa is outside waiting for you, and she does. When you slide open the door once again, you find Marisa there still. “That was fast...” Marisa said after she greets you, you shrug to her in return. You aren’t quite sure you got the right thing done seeing how quick it was, but from Marisa’s concise description you’re positive that you indeed have met the correct teacher. The mess atop her desk that resembles more remnants of a traffic accident, the uncouth fashion of sitting and the frankness - she does definitely can’t be missed, just as Marisa said.

“C’mon! I’ll take you to the class now!” Marisa strolls off, and you follow her again. You saunter past an announcement board to climbing up a stair, taking note of the board’s existence in your mind. If there’s any event going on or will happen at the school that would be the easiest place to find it out. You keep on pacing, and saw various other female students of the school. Nothing special of interest caught your awareness, though there was that one loud girl that seemed to be angry at her fellow students for laughing at her. Perhaps they were picking at her because of something.
>> No. 7896
File 122145194059.jpg - (266.46KB , 842x500 , 75fa89d19fb1c45942bb0df711a8d20a.jpg ) [iqdb]
7896
“Here it is.” says Marisa as she opens another sliding door similar to that of the teacher’s lounge. You skim inside and find some other students already present. One of them in particular has a black hair and wears reddish shirt inside her jacket uniform. She doesn’t seem to notice you, and is busy reading a book. “There’s only one empty chair there.” Marisa says to help you find your seat and what luck! It is right besides that girl with the black hair you noticed before! You went to claim that seat yours when another girl greets Marisa. She seemed to be some sort of an envoy for a group of gossiping girl gathering around abaft the class. Marisa excuses herself from you to join them and you let her. Now there’s nothing to do left except waiting for the school bell to ring.

It came to your attention that the girl with black hair also wears a small red ribbon on her hair. This you realize when you look at her noticing you filling the supposedly empty seat. She doesn’t say anything to you though and promptly returns to her book. You can’t clearly determine what she’s reading at this distance, but you do see a lot of Kanjis written on the book. You return to a silent moment, waiting for lessons to start.

The wait isn’t for long, for the school bell rings blaringly shortly after you sat down. Ms. Kanako enters the classroom following the bell. She carries with her books for her subject. The class went silent as she stood in front of the class, and begun to speak.

“The new student is finally here, you all can stop gossiping about her now, and as you can all clearly see, she’s... not her twin.” Kanako appears to be doing her best to not burst out into laughter while some of the students already do. You look around, trying to catch a glimpse of understanding of what the heck is going on, yet you can’t. You have a feeling that it again has something to do with your name, and from what Kanako said, it might be that there’s someone else in the school with the same name. If that’s so, why should they laugh? Aren’t similar names common anywhere?

“Hey sssh! You’re scaring the new girl here!” Ms. Kanako hushes the class, though she makes no attempt of hiding her funny smirking face. The girls gradually calm down, though some still visibly holding their best from laughing more. “Well, that’s that. Anyway, why don’t you get up here and introduce yourself?” a custom for any transfer student, introducing self before the entire denizens of her classroom. You rise from your chair and walk to Ms. Kanako, still with no hint of what just happened earlier.

(You are now standing in front of the class, how will you introduce yourself?)

[] (write-in)
>> No. 7913
[x] "Eye am the strongest!"

Not her twin my ass
>> No. 7923
[x] "Pleased to meet you, I am Cirno Bissi and I am the strongest here!"

:awesome:
>> No. 7924
Wait, so... we're not Cirno? Or is the twin Onric?

[x] "Eye am Cirno Bissi. Ah, my Japanese, not perfect, so please forgive. Eye am from Europe, Italy, and coming to here as foreign exchange student. Courmayeur is name of my hometown, at base of famous Monte Bianco, in the Alps. Very different from city life here--much colder. My favorite food is ice cream. Blood type is B. Hobbies include snowboarding, ice skating, skiing, and study of amphibian thermoregulation. Pleasure to meet you all, and eye am happy to be in your care." Bow.
>> No. 7931
[x] stop it

stop it
>> No. 7932
File 122146196858.jpg - (687.43KB , 700x867 , dd56f834a847141b817a0535467f14b1.jpg ) [iqdb]
7932
> Wait, so... we're not Cirno? Or is the twin Onric?

Just so we're clear, the protagonist of this CYOA is NOT the Touhou Cirno. Physically speaking, it's the female version of Minato Arisato. The protagonist of this CYOA is Cirno of her own, Cirno Bissi. There will be another Cirno, that's Cirno of Touhou, which the entire classroom is comparing you to right now.
>> No. 7938
[X]"Hello, my name is Cirno Bissi and I am from Italy. If this name will cause confusion due to there apparently being somebody with the same name, feel free to call me by something else."
[X]If inquired about what to be called say that "Italy" will be okay.

We shall strike a chord with China.
>> No. 7939
>>7938
China's Social Link will be awesome.
>> No. 7942
[x] "Hello, my name is Cirno Bissi and I am from Italy. If this name will cause confusion due to there apparently being somebody with the same name, feel free to call me by something else."
[x] If inquired about what to be called say that "Italy" will be okay.

Or Osaka. Can we be Osaka?
>> No. 7944
>>7932

Well, that's no good.
>> No. 7946
{X} "Yo."

ok go
>> No. 7948
Vote's closed. >>7942 wins, though I'm going to add bits of >>7924 as well. Writing now.
>> No. 7950
So, when is the real Cirno going to challange us to mortal combat over who gets to keep their name?

'cuz you know she would.
>> No. 7951
Cirno's arcana is the Fool.
>> No. 7954
File 122149251778.jpg - (35.63KB , 502x670 , marisa.jpg ) [iqdb]
7954
[x] "Hello, my name is Cirno Bissi and I am from Italy. If this name will cause confusion due to there apparently being somebody with the same name, feel free to call me by something else."
[x] If inquired about what to be called say that "Italy" will be okay.

I just noticed, 7942 and 7924, awesome!

---

"Hello, my name is Cirno Bissi and I’m from Italy.” you begin the introduction leniently. Everyone has their sights pointed towards you, yet you don’t feel overly nervous at all. “If this name causes confusion because of someone with the same name, feel free to call me by something else." you make it clear that you’ve assumed another person with the name Cirno existed somewhere in this school. You don’t just stay mystified at what was going on; instead you ascertain the circumstances and act accordingly. Some of the students appear to be astonished seeing you grasp the issue so immediately.

“No need to, you’re way different than her, we won’t confuse you.” Kanako states while sitting on the teacher’s chair, her head supported to the side by her hand from the teacher’s table near a window. Her eyes are staring at you furtively, and her lips coils to a smile. Looking at her like that in first glance might cause someone to mistake her for a scheming Big Bad of a shonen anime. “The same name’s not a hitch too, we already got a handle for the other one.” several students snicker in accord, some of them mutter a number which after a few times of hearing, you perceive it as a nine.

Nine? What a weird nickname. You can’t think off a sensible reasoning for that kind of name, so maybe something special happened before that made whoever this other Cirno is to be called that. “Got anything else to say?” Kanako leans back and folds her arms, you notice by her movement that this time, she wears shoes. You look at the class and explain some more bits about yourself, “My hometown is Courmayeur, at base of famous Monte Bianco, in the Alps.” you can hear the murmurs of several agazed students, presumably because of the mention of Alps, but on the other side you also notice that for some reason, Kanako twitches her eyes. “I moved to Japan around 10 years ago, and my blood type is B.” you exclaim fluently, though you now run out of things to say and that last one just came out of nowhere. You paused, until Kanako breaks the silence.

“You lived near a mountain huh? That’s just not fair.” she grumbles, you look at her in question. “I always wanted to live near a mountain too, or on for better. I can be a hermit then, meditating, living with trees and stuff. If I meditate long enough maybe I’ll get to be a Goddess or something.” ...that was just awkward, the snickers of students you’re hearing right now doesn’t help anything either. “At it again, aren’t we? Why don’t you just pack up and leave already teach?” that voice came from amongst the girls and it sounds familiar to you. Sure it is, it’s Marisa speaking.

“Are you shooing me away Marisa?” Kanako replies, narrowing her eyes at Marisa on the back row of the class. “Umm... yes?” Marisa answers while raising her shoulder; her visage is banter. The girls of the class begin to giggle uncontrollably once again. “Well screw you Marisa. I’d leave, but living outside towns can be a pain sometimes.” you’re a bit taken aback by exchange of harsh remarks at first but from all the giggling you can see that they’re just toying around with each other. Kanako looks at you again, and states that you may return to your seat if you’re finished with the foreword. You did so as told.

04/21.Tu Lunchtime

Lunch break time, you wheeze in relaxation after a long period of consecutive lessons. Someone taps your behind as the teacher for the last period exits your classroom. You look to your back to find Marisa smiling widely at you, revealing her bright white teeth.

“Yo! Wanna have lunch at the cafeteria together?”

Your stomach feels hungry.

You brought a bento box of your own so you can still eat at classroom.

(What will be your answer?)

[] Yes
[] No

---

You may specify how you'll answer to Marisa, but anything that implies something beyond Yes or No is prohibited, though I'm not sure whether it's possible.
>> No. 7957
[x] "Yes, it would be good to see what the cafeteria is like."
>> No. 7958
[ ] YesNo
[ ] "How about we meet up on the roof?"
I'M HELPING

but seriously [x] Yes
>> No. 7961
[x] Yes
>> No. 7988
[x] "Sure. Sounds nice."
>> No. 8005
[x] "BUT WHO WAS YUKARIN"
>> No. 8007
File 122152638448.jpg - (89.73KB , 850x680 , sample-380032075b5205ceb01e830d0483d732.jpg ) [iqdb]
8007
[x] Yes

---

“Sure, sounds nice.” eating together with someone else is better than doing it all alone, so you think. It’ll be a good chance for you to learn more about your new school too, particularly how the cafeteria looks like. “Great! Follow me then, I’ll take you to the cafeteria.” you stand up and accompany Marisa to where the canteen is.

It’s located on the first floor of the school; once again you go down two sets of stairs from the third floor your 2-F class is at. Any second year classroom is sited on the third floor, while first grades are on the fourth and seniors are on the second. Right outside of your class is both the Public Announcement and the Student Council room, though you have business with neither at the moment. You reach the cafeteria in no time; it’s inside the school with its own space big enough to accommodate large amount of students. You see a woman with curly pink hair and lavender eyes serving a number of student customers behind the counter, though you have your bento already so you have no need to buy anything from her. Marisa on the other hand, isn’t as prepared as you are. She sets out for the canteen’s counter, and you follow her still. The both of you queue up behind other students with the same purpose, not for long however since the line isn’t very lengthy.

“Ms. Letty~!” croons Marisa for the woman’s name. “Oh hey Marisa, what is it? And you must be the new student correct?” Letty meant for you, she looks at you with a kind smile. You inspect her further, you didn’t notice before due to distance, but once you get close to her you can see that she has a larger figure than most women. “She is Ms. Letty... hehehe~” Marisa giggles, “She’s the one with the same name as Cirno.”

HEY!

Suddenly, a loud yell from your back. You turn around to see another girl, shorter than you are. She has a light blue hair -of lighter color than yours- and wears a cute blue ribbon. Her aqua-colored eyes glare at you threateningly, her index finger pointed at you. From her back you see another girl approaches the blue-haired girl hurriedly, this one looks timid. Her face suggests that she is chasing after the other girl to stop her from yelling at you. “Cirno! Don’t!” the other girl has a teal short hair and blue eyes. Their petite heights hint that they might be first-graders.

“You! You’re the one that stole my name aren’t you!?”

What the hell? ...though after thinking for a few moment you realize that this riotous girl could be the Cirno you’ve been compared to all this time. Everyone in the cafeteria is staring at you and her, though she doesn’t notice at all, could be that she doesn’t care.

(The girl you assumed to be Cirno is confronting you, how will you react?)

[] (write-in)
>> No. 8008
[X] "Indeed, it was I! For the right to this name, I challenge you to a duel!" Slap her.

...

[X] "Yes?"
>> No. 8010
[x] "No, I have the same first name as you. Names can't be stolen."

She's treating this like it's the most important thing in the world.

Oh ho, why not casually sink her ship by treating this as a nonissue?
>> No. 8012
[x] Blink. "Wait, you mean your name is also Baronessa Cirno Bissi the Third of Courmayeur?"
>> No. 8015
[X] ...Eh? Eeeeeeehhh?! What should I do~?!
Act as girlish as possible. Preferrably hiding behind Marisa, acting scared.
because it's MOE.
>> No. 8016
[x] "No, I have the same first name as you. Names can't be stolen."
>> No. 8017
[x] "No, I have the same first name as you. Names can't be stolen."
>> No. 8020
[x] "No, I have the same first name as you. Names can't be stolen."
[x] "If you want though, we can duel. AT HIGH NOON!"
[x] Point dramatically.
>> No. 8021
[x] "No, I have the same first name as you. Names can't be stolen."
>> No. 8022
[x] Blink. "Wait, you mean your name is also Baronessa Cirno Bissi the Third of Courmayeur?"
>> No. 8025
[x] Start saying something, then stop.
[x] "Why do I feel that it really wouldn't matter what I actually say at this point?"
>> No. 8026
Wait. What happened to >>8024 ?
>> No. 8028
File 122153815537.jpg - (232.79KB , 850x1133 , sample-2bad1d9e583dae8a53f9a59c7917def0.jpg ) [iqdb]
8028
[x] "No, I have the same first name as you. Names can't be stolen."

I missed >>8020 when I wrote this, but I'll keep it as a suggestion for action to take at a later encounter with Cirno.

---

You narrow your eyes, "No, I just have the same first name as you. Names can't be stolen." you state matter-o’-factly. The other Cirno is taken by surprise; she doesn’t seem to expect a cold shoulder from you. “Huh? It’s really your name?” she mutters, her aggressiveness is no longer there, replaced by confusion. Her pointing finger lowered, her eyes widen in query. She clenches her two fists and lashes out again, “But Tewi said you’re stealing my name!”

“Tewi lied; she does that all the time.” Marisa says with a sigh and headshake, as if it’s something painfully obvious, for it is. Even though you don’t know who this Tewi is you can already tell that she was lying. Why the hell would someone enter a school and steals names? That person must be a lunatic with scary name-obsession or something. Though this Tewi is apparently wayward for lying like this it’s this Cirno that’s more of a problem, why would she believe such a blatant hoax? This kid is really gullible.

“That...” Cirno stopped talking, while some of the students on the canteen are holding back their laughter. Another voice reproves Cirno from your behind, it’s Letty’s voice. You glance to your back and see her folding her arms and curling her forehead. Cirno appears frightened, but shortly turns to yelling “Damnit Tewiiiii!!!” and stomps her way out of the cafeteria, leaving you behind blinking. Marisa giggles and doesn’t seem to be surprised at the scene, neither is anyone around you. Perhaps it’s common for them? The other green haired girl follows Cirno in strolling away after bowing at you as a quick sorry.

“That kid...” Letty murmurs, “Sorry about that, my daughter can be troubling sometimes, but she’s not a bad girl.” she continues. It turns out that Cirno is Letty’s daughter, when you look at her closely, you do spot similarities between her and Cirno’s faces. Marisa beams happily at the apology, “Cirno’s adorable like that though.” she says playfully. Letty lets out a single sigh and then asks for Marisa’s order. Marisa chooses what she’ll have for meal before eating at the cafeteria along with you. The two of you chat idly with each other about class and some random stuff until the bell rings.

04/21.Tu - After School

School is over for today; you pack your books to your bag and ready yourself to leave the class. Marisa is talking to other students at the moment, and the girl in red besides you is silently packing her own books. For a moment you thought she’s the type that’s reserved to herself but when you return to class after lunch with Marisa you saw her talking with other students normally - it might be that she’s just a passive person. You haven’t gotten a chance to even say hi to her yet. Now would be a good time if you do want to, but a loud thud of the sliding door interrupts the brief empty period your class is having after the final lesson.

A black haired girl enters the classroom energetically, followed by another girl with white hair. Both of them have identical color of their eyes, which is red. Everyone seems startled at her appearance, some scour out of the class, as if avoiding trouble. She looks around the class, scanning each and every student left. Finally, her gaze finds you. She smirks upon seeing you and rushes in to your seat.

“You! You’re the new student right!?” she briskly asks you, her face is filled with energy and in her hands are a pen and a small notebook. “I’m Aya Syameimaru! Reporter extraordinaire! Pleased to meet you!” she proudly introduces herself to you, who is still kept silent from having no chance to talk. “I heard that Cirno confronted you this lunchtime, I wish I was there to see the event but whatever. I just wanna know how you feel about it. Do you think this is a start of a new rivalry? Well? Well?”

She stares at you sharply, her pen ready above the notebook she held.

(How will you respond?)

[] “Uuh, what?”
[] “I don’t think so, it was a misunderstanding.”
[] (write-in)

---

Keep in mind your previous reaction to Cirno.

>>8026 I deleted it for some reason, sorry. Here's the real update. Repost your vote or just leave it like that, I know it's a vote so I'll count it in.
>> No. 8031
>>8028 I'll repost, maybe more people would see it.

>[x] Start saying something, then stop.
>[x] "Why do I feel that it really wouldn't matter what I actually say at this point?"
>> No. 8034
[x] "Your name was Aya, right?"
[x] "Well, it was just a misunderstanding, really. No need to embellish anything at all."
>> No. 8035
[x] "Your name was Aya, right?"
[x] "Well, it was just a misunderstanding, really. No need to embellish anything at all."

I like this more.
>> No. 8037
[x] "Your name was Aya, right?"
[x] "Well, it was just a misunderstanding, really. No need to embellish anything at all."
>> No. 8038
[x] "Your name was Aya, right?"
[x] "Well, it was just a misunderstanding, really. No need to embellish anything at all."
[x] If she doesn't take the hint, glare at her: "You could ask Mrs. Whiterock about it. She was there, and I'm sure she would be very interested in your article about her daughter."
>> No. 8040
[X] "Your name was Aya, right?"
[X] "Well, I think Cirno and I will be good friends. We already have one thing in common, after all."

Also, her mother is nice. And attractive...
>> No. 8042
>>8040
Out of our range, she's probably married to Yuka. And she's definately outta our age range, we're Minato, not Kenji.
>> No. 8044
>>8042

Out of our age range? I seem to remember a certain Maya...
>> No. 8045
File 122154546129.jpg - (180.37KB , 627x886 , 070517B.jpg ) [iqdb]
8045
>>8044
See, I just got FES recently, but haven't the heart to slog through The Journey when I've already done it once before.

I know that Maya wants to jump Minato's bones, but I dunno if he wants to recipricaytrhbjsdh or however the bloody fuck you spell it.

Although since you ARE basically MC, it depends on you, I suppose.
>> No. 8052
Vote locked, >>8034 wins, >>8038 added. Writing now.
>> No. 8053
>>8052

hooray!
>> No. 8058
>“I’m Aya Syameimaru!
>Aya Syameimaru!
>Syameimaru
>Sya
BAD writefag! Bad! No vote biscuit!
>> No. 8074
File 12215564215.jpg - (148.41KB , 450x322 , 072f7e5a9db0874a92a17fa82a88615a.jpg ) [iqdb]
8074
I’m not adding >>8038, I just realized it has a fatal error in that Bissi hasn’t know that Letty’s last name is Whiterock.

>>8058 Oh hush, it’s just a single letter and it’s still technically not a mistake.

[x] "Your name was Aya, right?"
[x] "Well, it was just a misunderstanding, really. No need to embellish anything at all."

Each and every answer you give will shape Bissi’s personality.

---

As collected as you are, you begin to answer her. “Your name was... Aya right?” you stare at her with your poised gray eyes. She nods in return, hands still at the stance of writing anything that might come out of your mouth. Unfortunately for her your answer won’t be satisfying as a news source, “Well, it was just a misunderstanding, really. No need to embellish anything at all." She writes what you said down with amazing speed, even with only her left palm as support. “Yeah, I did hear it’s only Tewi again.” Aya’s eyes dimmed. Without a doubt she’s pretty disappointed with the answer, but what can you say? It is what it is and you’re not the type to hype things that doesn’t happen.

“But dang, you gotta be kidding me... I thought for sure this’ll be my newest extra but I can’t write anything like this. You positive nothing really happened?” Aya asks once again, she twirls her pen with her fingers as she finishes writing. You shake your head to her as a sign of no. Aya repeatedly thumps her notebook lightly, seemingly still can’t get over the dissatisfaction. “Too bad, could have been a good story too. ‘Spectacular! Newest big rivalry of the entire school revealed!’ That can be the headline! You see what I’m saying!?” she enthusiastically asks you, her hands waving in the air exaggeratedly, following the mention of her headline.

“No senior, we don’t.” Marisa answers for you from behind you; she crosses her arms and smiles funnily. Perhaps Marisa came here to check up on you, who are dealing with a rather peculiar stranger. It also came to your attention that this Aya is a third grader, from what Marisa said. “Besides, there’s one of that already in the third year, can’t you just cover that?” from the... supposedly, headline of your article Aya mentioned you can guess that a rivalry between students may have already happened. Aya waves her finger to Marisa, and clicks her tongue repeatedly.

“You don’t get it Marisa; this isn’t about the competition itself. It’s about the rise of a new generation! Something like that always catches people’s attention!” Aya clutches her fist, gripping her pen tightly. “You mean something like dawn of a new age?” asks Marisa, though she doesn’t seem too serious about her question. “Precisely! Kaguya-Mokou thing is getting old anyway, though it’s still kinda fun to cover.” Kaguya? Mokou? Emerge more names you aren’t familiar with. Things sure move fast around here.

“What about you then Marisa?” unexpectedly, Aya rubs her chin and turns her attention to Marisa. “You and Reimu, people keep saying that you two been on each other’s throats at grades.” Aya smirks; strangely, Marisa appears quite disturbed by what she said. “Eh? It’s a healthy competition.” Marisa remarks, while glancing slightly to an empty chair in your left. It’s the seat of that girl with black hair, but the person has left the classroom already. Was she Reimu? Marisa didn’t mention anything about her during lunch.

“That’s right, it’s just grades, it won’t grab readers’ attentions.” Aya sighs, seems like she was fishing for more reaction from Marisa, but once again she failed. “Well, guess there’s nothing else to be done here. Hey Momizi, let’s scram.” Aya turns around to the other girl with white hair; she nods to her in return. That girl didn’t say anything the whole moment, who is she? Aya’s assistant of some sort? Aya waves a two finger salute as she marches off as briskly as when she entered the class.

You and Marisa walk together outside the school, having exchanged your shoes beforehand. From the conversation you had earlier with her during lunch you found out that she lives in the same residential area you do. You two keep on strolling until you reach the station you took to get to your new school: the Port Island Station. Near the station itself, there’s a large movie theater. Could be a nice place to visit during holidays or after school. There’s also a flower shop nearby, maybe it’ll come in handy if you want to decorate your small house a bit. It can get very lonely inhabiting that house alone without any niceties to look at.

Marisa walks besides you, her hands locked behind her neck, while her school bag is hanging on her wrist.

(What are you going to talk about with her?)

[] About Cirno & Letty.
[] About Aya & Momizi.
[] About Kaguya & Mokou.
[] About Herself & Reimu.
[] Don’t say anything.
[] (write-in)

---

Should you choose write-in, be sensible. You may specify how you’re going to start the conversation. Actually, it would help me if you would.
>> No. 8079
[x] Inventory.
[x] "I don't feel like returning to a dark apartment right away on a day like this; how late do the trains run?"
[x] "Is there a cafe around here? I've been living on drip coffee for many weeks and could really go for an espresso. Ah sorry, I don't mean to keep you if you are busy or have a curfew."
[x] Whether on train or at a cafe: "Your friend Aya mentioned, Reimu was it? Would you introduce me to her? I would like to expand my list of social contacts, even if just by a little."
[x] Trade cell phone numbers.

Hopefully, she'll bring up Alice on her own.
>> No. 8084
>>8079
Fixing the writein a bit.

[x] Check Inventory.
[x] "I don't feel like returning to a dark apartment right away on a nice day like this; how late do the trains run?"
[x] "Is there a cafe around here? I've been living on drip coffee for many weeks and could really go for an espresso. Ah sorry, I don't mean to keep you if you are busy or have a curfew."
[x] Whether on train or at a cafe: "Your friend Aya mentioned, Reimu was it? Would you introduce me to her? I would like to expand my list of social contacts, even if just by a little."
[x] "Also, could you explain to me about Kaguya and Mokou? From what I can guess, it doens't really sound like friendly competition."
[x] Trade cell phone numbers.
>> No. 8088
>>8084

Checking inventory would somewhat be redundant at this point since you can just go home and replenish/replace whatever it is you're having. You can also buy stuff anytime in shops. I just want to let you know, it's fine if you want to go through with it.

To make it clear, this isn't an adventure CYOA where you'll get stuck in some fantasy world with the only supply from your own world is what you can grab now. It's more like P3/P4, balancing both normal school life and exploring hideous dungeon filled with nasty creatures of doom in one walkthrough. You will be able to return to this town anytime, unless you're stuck at some place due to plot or something.
>> No. 8089
{X} Check Inventory.
{X} "I don't feel like returning to a dark apartment right away on a nice day like this; how late do the trains run?"
{X} "Is there a cafe around here? I've been living on drip coffee for many weeks and could really go for an espresso. Ah sorry, I don't mean to keep you if you are busy or have a curfew."
{X} Whether on train or at a cafe: "Your friend Aya mentioned, Reimu was it? Would you introduce me to her? I would like to expand my list of social contacts, even if just by a little."
{X} "Also, could you explain to me about Kaguya and Mokou? From what I can guess, it doens't really sound like friendly competition."
{X} Trade cell phone numbers.
>> No. 8118
{X} Check Inventory.
{X} "I don't feel like returning to a dark apartment right away on a nice day like this; how late do the trains run?"
{X} "Is there a cafe around here? I've been living on drip coffee for many weeks and could really go for an espresso. Ah sorry, I don't mean to keep you if you are busy or have a curfew."
{X} Whether on train or at a cafe: "Your friend Aya mentioned, Reimu was it? Would you introduce me to her? I would like to expand my list of social contacts, even if just by a little."
{X} "Also, could you explain to me about Kaguya and Mokou? From what I can guess, it doens't really sound like friendly competition."
{X} Trade cell phone numbers.
>> No. 8259
[x] "I don't feel like returning to a dark apartment right away on a nice day like this; how late do the trains run?"
[x] "Is there a cafe around here? I've been living on drip coffee for many weeks and could really go for an espresso. Ah sorry, I don't mean to keep you if you are busy or have a curfew."
[x] Whether on train or at a cafe: "Your friend Aya mentioned, Reimu was it? Would you introduce me to her? I would like to expand my list of social contacts, even if just by a little."
[x] "Also, could you explain to me about Kaguya and Mokou? From what I can guess, it doens't really sound like friendly competition."
[x] Trade cell phone numbers.

Because this makes sense the most, aside form the check inventory bit.
>> No. 8276
File 122164820320.jpg - (44.75KB , 510x360 , mapqc7.jpg ) [iqdb]
8276
[x] Check Inventory.
[x] "I don't feel like returning to a dark apartment right away on a nice day like this; how late do the trains run?"
[x] "Is there a cafe around here? I've been living on drip coffee for many weeks and could really go for an espresso. Ah sorry, I don't mean to keep you if you are busy or have a curfew."
[x] Whether on train or at a cafe: "Your friend Aya mentioned, Reimu was it? Would you introduce me to her? I would like to expand my list of social contacts, even if just by a little."
[x] "Also, could you explain to me about Kaguya and Mokou? From what I can guess, it doens't really sound like friendly competition."
[x] Trade cell phone numbers.

1. The residential area you and Marisa live in
2. Iwatodai Station
3. Hakurei Shrine
4. Port Island Station:
Movie Theater, Flower Shop
5. Gekkoukan High
6. Paulownia Mall:
Coffee Shop, Music Store, Karaoke, Antique Shop, Arcade, Pharmacy

More key places will be revealed as you advance the story. Please excuse the ugly numbering; I’m stupid and have no idea how to use layers.

Some sub-places aren’t written there. It doesn’t mean they don’t exist, it only means Bissi haven’t found them yet.

Original image: http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/8567/mapqc7.jpg

---

You open your schoolbag whilst walking along with Marisa, making sure you left nothing behind in your classroom. Granted, you have with you some items that you won’t want to lose because of carelessness, for instance: your cell phone. It is inside your school bag, for your skirt doesn’t have any pockets to carry it. Too bad, you could’ve put your hands inside coolly whenever you’re idling around should it have any as a tribute to a certain someone, but what can you do about it? It’s unclear as of yet too whether you’re the type of person to put her hands inside her pockets for some unknown reason.

*cough*

Aside from your cell, you also have inside your bag a small mp3 player with a long blue cord and silvery cable for the earbuds attached. The mp3 player has a metallic part on its side that serves as a plug, enabling it to be connected to a computer similar to a USB, except that it won’t receive any data other than songs. You’ve been having that player since before you moved in to this town, and it’s still with you for whatever reason. It’ll be useful if you’re bored and would like to listen to songs for entertainment, or for some other purposes you’ve yet to discover. Doubtful there’ll be any, but who knows?

You’re not in the mood to listen to the player right now, since you’ll need to check more of your bag’s contents first. There are several books inside, both of referential purposes and to be used as notes. They aren’t important as for now, but they might when you get home and if you want to review what you had learned at school. There’s also your pencil case, inside there are tools for your learning: pens and pencils; two for each, an eraser and a protractor for math class. You also have a long aluminum ruler inside; the edges aren’t as sharp as a blade but why would you want to cut something with it?

Another thing worth mentioning would the empty case of your bento, and your wallet. For now though, your attention isn’t directed towards either. Seeing your cell a thought flashes in your mind to ask Marisa for her number. Enlarging social contact is important for you, and it’ll make it easier for you to contact Marisa any time. You turn to her, “Marisa.” you said. You wait for Marisa’s eyes to meet yours before continuing.

“Do you have a cell phone?”
“I do, why?”
“Can I have your number then?”
“Of course! Can I have yours too?”
“Sure.”

Marisa unfolds her own bag and fetches her cell. It’s bigger than handphones of these days and has an antenna stretching out from the upper part - the marks of an old model, the kind that was manufactured years ago in the past. Yours on the other hand is smaller -presumably lighter- and more hi-tech in comparison, with the feature of capturing images common in cell phones nowadays, aside from the Bluetooth capability. You look at Marisa’s once again; hers has no lens on its back, indicating that it has no extra features yours has. It doesn’t even have a camera highlight, let alone Bluetooth.

After you and Marisa both have the cell phones in hands, the two of you begin exchanging and saving each other’s phone number. She also gave you her home’s number, in case you want to call her home she added. When she asks for yours, you tell her that you don’t have a phone in your home. You won’t have any use for one since you live alone, and you can be reached via your cell. The bill for additional phone would be better used for your internet connection too.

As you finished with the exchange you ask, "By the way, I don't feel like returning to a dark apartment right away on a nice day like this; how late do the trains run?" Marisa touches her lips and tilts her head, trying to remember the train’s schedule as far as her memory serves. “I think the last one’s at 10 PM, it does run until late night. Where do you wanna go?” she asks you back. You explain, "Well, I've been living on drip coffee for many weeks and could really go for an espresso. Is there a café around here?"

“You should’ve told me earlier.” Marisa sighs. Looking at her, you think that you might be disturbing her schedule.
“Ah sorry, I don't mean to keep you if you are busy or have a curfew."
“It’s not that.” Marisa shakes her head, “It’s just that to get to Chagall Café we’ll have to go back there again.” she points to her back, she must mean to get to the café you’ll have to return to where you were again and take a different route. “I guess I can take you there, I can still get home before dinner. Besides, coffee’ll help me stay awake for studying.”

“Sorry, I didn’t know.” you once again apologize, this time for suggesting a detour -probably a long one-, but Marisa just smiles cheerfully at you and says that it’s alright.

Indeed, it’s a long way back to reach the said café. You notice that you’re heading right towards the school all over again. How impractical, especially after you hear that to get back home you’ll need to turn around again to reach the station. The other passage connecting the island of your school to your home is a suspension bridge meant only for vehicles to pass; you have to use the train if you’re on foot.

You remember the event with Aya and about what she said before as you walk. What were the names? Kaguya and Mokou? Who are they? What happened between those two? Curious, you decide to ask Marisa.

“Marisa, could you explain to me about Kaguya and Mokou? From what I can guess, it doesn’t really sound like friendly competition."
“Them? Heh, they’re always arguing whenever they see each other’s face for whatever reason. I heard it’s been going on since they were kids, something about their families been enemies since who knows when.”
“What happened between them?” you ask.
“They’re both aristocrats, think it’s about Mokou’s family’s a descendant of a mistress from Kaguya’s, and they were fighting over inheritance and stuff. Down and down to those two, their families’ relation’s still bitter. Maybe that’s why they aren’t on good terms with each other.”
“You’re not sure yourself?”
“Honestly I’m actually a bit curious about them, but I still got better things to do than pointing my nose around.”
You nod. You do hear that Marisa has a nice grade from Aya. That ought to come from a good amount of effort from her part.
>> No. 8278
File 122164830290.png - (324.05KB , 448x351 , untitled.png ) [iqdb]
8278
“I think it’s dumb to fight over something that happens years ago to your ancestors. Who does that these days? Must be some kind of stuck-ups. They’re kinda funny to watch sometimes though, getting into fights about almost anything on earth. I got a feeling their problem’s more personal than what I heard, bet you’ll get that too when you see them fight.” Marisa gives her comments; she’s really a talkative person. It does work at your favor for the moment since you do want to find out about those two seniors.

You keep talking to each other, covering subjects such as the district you’re passing through, other classmates and lessons that you learned at class today.

Soon, you two reach upon a mall. It’s an area with various shops around and a fountain in the middle. You can see among them: a music store, karaoke, antique shop, arcade, pharmacy and many more. Marisa points out to a door on your far left; it has a bright sign that reads ‘Chagall Café’. Both of you entered the café and pick a seat not far from the entrance. You ordered an espresso and some snacks from the waitress, with Marisa also ordering the same. As you wait for the waitress to come back with your order, you try to satisfy your curiosity by asking Marisa a question.

"Your friend Aya mentioned, Reimu was it? Would you introduce me to her? I would like to expand my list of social contacts, even if just by a little."
“Sure, how about tomorrow?”
“Sounds good.” you replied.
“She’s the one sitting to your left you know?”
“I kind of noticed.”
“Really? How?” Marisa seems surprised.
“You were glancing at her seat when Aya talked about her.”
“Wow, you’re really attentive. Or is it just obvious? Anyway, Reimu looks inert the first time you look at her, but she’s actually fun to hang out with. She’s a lazy bum though, makes you wonder how’d she get so good at scores.”
“You and her both.” you said, pretty much repeating what Aya stated before.
“Yeah, we’re pretty close together, but she always beat me at an inch. Feels kinda sucks, I’ve been working my ass off always to even fare but she just does it like it was nothing. Life can be so unfair sometimes.” Marisa grumbles and sighs lightly, but goes back to grinning widely fast as she always does.
“Oh yeah, she’s also a miko, and has a shrine around here.”
“Really?”
“Yup, I hang out on her shrine after school every now and then. People rarely visit the place so it’s really quiet, feels nice too if you ask me. She always complains about it though, ‘People aren’t donating to the shrine enough! I need more donation! DONATION!’ she says. Hahaha!” Marisa cheerfully does an -perhaps- exaggerated impression of Reimu, whom from what she said, is ostensibly concerned much about her shrine’s financial situation.

The waitress comes to you not long after with your orders. You and Marisa begin eating and drinking the coffee while chatting more. From most of your conversations with her, you can tell how Marisa is a jolly but hardworking girl. You can also tell that she’s been paying a good amount of attention during lessons, and is apparently smart. It’s a no wonder she could top the other students of your class.

(During your meal, what are you going to talk about?)

[] (write-in)

(After the meal, what will you do?)

[] Visit someplace else before night falls (specify)
[] Go home immediately

---

The next update will cover mysterious occurrences around the world in which people went missing suddenly and they wind up as a victim to Apathy Syndrome, a condition in which a person becomes an empty shell that won’t react to any outside stimuli, and won’t take any action other than standing idly and stare still to anything in front. The strange thing is, around this town, sometimes the missing persons also wind up horribly dead.
>> No. 8282
I like what I'm reading.

[x] Ask what she does for fun.
[x] Ask what studies she's most interested in.
[x] Ask if she is in any clubs.
[x] Ask Marisa if there is anyone at school you should avoid or watch out for.

[x] Visit someplace else before night falls (Ask if Marisa wants to go somewhere in particular; otherwise, Arcade)
>> No. 8284
File 122165084034.jpg - (33.57KB , 319x480 , TearsofJoy-vi.jpg ) [iqdb]
8284
>>8282

> I like what I'm reading.

I'm crying now, tears of joy. Thank you anon.
>> No. 8292
[x] Ask what she does for fun.
[x] Ask what studies she's most interested in.
[x] Ask if she is in any clubs.
[x] Ask Marisa if there is anyone at school you should avoid or watch out for.

[x] Visit someplace else before night falls (Ask if Marisa wants to go somewhere in particular; otherwise, Arcade)

reasonable enough

let's get this bandwagon rolling
>> No. 8302
[x] Ask what she does for fun.
[x] Ask what studies she's most interested in.
[x] Ask if she is in any clubs.
[x] Ask Marisa if there is anyone at school you should avoid or watch out for.

[x] Visit someplace else before night falls (Ask if Marisa wants to go somewhere in particular; otherwise, Arcade) Quiz Game, we have to ace that first exam! So we can impress Patchy and she can give us the Pawn set! We can also donate to the shrine if that doesn't take time to get a academics boost! Unless this is the FES version, which made the shrine take time.

Oh, we can also meet Suika there for the Hanged Man arcana.

And later Mima for the Sun Arcana after getting to a high enough rank with Suika.
>> No. 8332
[x] Ask what she does for fun.
[x] Ask what studies she's most interested in.
[x] Ask if she is in any clubs.
[x] Ask Marisa if there is anyone at school you should avoid or watch out for.

[x] Visit someplace else before night falls (Ask if Marisa wants to go somewhere in particular; otherwise, Arcade)

B&wagon
>> No. 8387
[x] Ask what she does for fun.
[x] Ask what studies she's most interested in.
[x] Ask if she is in any clubs.
[x] Ask Marisa if there is anyone at school you should avoid or watch out for.

[x] Visit someplace else before night falls (Ask if Marisa wants to go somewhere in particular; otherwise, Arcade)
>> No. 8421
[x] Ask what she does for fun.
[x] Ask what studies she's most interested in.
[x] Ask if she is in any clubs.
[x] Ask Marisa if there is anyone at school you should avoid or watch out for.

[x] Visit someplace else before night falls (Ask if Marisa wants to go somewhere in particular; otherwise, Arcade)
[x] Updates
>> No. 8424
>>8421

Got distracted by my college assignments yesterday, sorry. Also, vote's closed, writing now.
>> No. 8462
File 122182553123.jpg - (392.32KB , 470x799 , ffa60d3be812671d203cfbbc89ccf7c1.jpg ) [iqdb]
8462
[x] Ask what she does for fun.
[x] Ask what studies she's most interested in.
[x] Ask if she is in any clubs.
[x] Ask Marisa if there is anyone at school you should avoid or watch out for.

[x] Visit someplace else before night falls (Ask if Marisa wants to go somewhere in particular; otherwise, Arcade)

A heads-up, I’m not going to use ze~ ever anymore on Marisa’s speeches. Please disregard the first time she used it. I keep forgetting to use it and it appears some people aren’t fond of that ze~ in English. Just think of this as an English translation of their speeches, while if this is in Japanese Marisa’ll still say da ze~

Also, guys, in the CYOA it was written about Aya’s a third grader and Cirno’s a first grader... those meant that Aya’s a third year in high school while Cirno’s a first year, also in high school. Just so you all won’t mistake them for elementary students. I will be careful about this in the future.

---

“What I do for fun?”

You take a sip of your espresso; it’s not too sweet, not too bitter, what a perfect mixture between coffee and sugar. Warm vapor permeates your face as you gulp down your drink; the scent it produces is relaxing. You heard from Marisa that this café has an amusing yet quite attractive slogan about how its coffees would make those who drink them more charming due to certain special ingredients they contain. What a bluff, it must be one of those advertisement fibs. Above all however, you do find the espresso served to be delightful. You might want to visit this place again, even if not for the tittle-tattle.

“I usually just hang around places, mostly Reimu’s.” you see Marisa munches her snacks as she finishes talking “I like to cook too, I cook for my mom sometimes. She kinda sucks at it so I’m the one doing it most of the time.” she continues, raising her shoulders with a hissing face. “But it’s fine, I love cooking anyway. Besides, if I’m the one in charge, I’ll get to decide what we’ll have for meal. Sure as heck it’ll involve something with mushroom!”

“You like mushroom?”
“I’m a zealot for mushrooms.”
You blink.
“They’re tasty bunch! I like them with anything!” Marisa begins to explicate the finer points of a cooked mushroom fervently on and on. You silently listen to her while carrying on with guzzling your meal for quite some time, until finally you decide to change the subject into something... non-mushroom related.

“...by the way Marisa, what’s your favorite lesson?”
Marisa raises her eyebrows at you for a moment, but returns to grinning shortly. “Hehe, looks like I got carried away there.” she sticks out her tongue and chuckles, realizing how silly she must sound to you. You giggle along with her.
“I really like chemistry; I even joined the science club at school. Speaking of clubs, I don’t think you’ve joined any. Are you going to try one?”
“Dunno.” you shrug as you give her your answer.
“If you want to, then look around; I’m pretty sure some clubs are still open for admission.”
You let out a subtle “Mmm...” to Marisa. You haven’t decided for yourself what club you’re going to join, or whether you’re going to join a club or not. You haven’t even known what kind of clubs are there in your new school. You will have a chance to find out soon, but the real question is whether you want to or not. Clubbing is generally a fun activity; at least it’s more lax than an actual class. Besides, you may have a chance to meet new people while doing so, expanding your connection in the endeavor.

You stare at your cup of black espresso, thinking what should be said next. You have an interest at the moment to find out more about the denizens of your school, namely, those who should be watched out for. Having such knowledge would serve you significantly in the future, even if it isn’t for avoiding said people. You question Marisa about it as she gulps down her lukewarm coffee.

“Well, there’re bunch of no-goods at school, but most of the girls aren’t bad. Some got their own quirks, but once you get past those they’re fine.” Marisa continues eating, hovering her chin over her plate so that the crumbs of the bread she’s eating won’t fall off to the floor. “Maybe you’ll want to watch out for the rich kids too, but Remi’s okay.”
“Remi?”
“Remilia Scarlet.”
“Who?”
“Scarlet! Doesn’t that ring anything on you?” Marisa seems surprised.
“Not at all.” you simply state what you have on mind.
“Must be because you’re new around here. The Scarlet group’s the one owning the school; it’s one of the richest families around, if not the richest.” Marisa finishes chewing the last of her bread; she then licks her fingers, cleaning them off any remains. “Remi’s loaded, but she’s not snooty. She’s very diligent, actually.”
“What about Kaguya and Mokou?”
“I never talked to them much. Kaguya looks all elegant, but she’s polite. Mokou...”
“What about Mokou?”
“Mokou’s a tomboy, she looks kinda like a delinquent. She’s real vulgar too; sometimes she gets in trouble with some teachers.”

You finished with your food not long after Marisa. The two of you nod to each other and call for the waitress. You ask for the paycheck, and wait for the waitress to come back with it. When she does, you pay for your share of the meal while Marisa pays for hers. You and Marisa walk out of the café afterwards.

(Money on wallet: 2310 - 500 = 1810¥)
>> No. 8463
File 122182576621.jpg - (154.34KB , 850x782 , sample-70d14ca9f5e0307ae891fad72409d50a.jpg ) [iqdb]
8463
04/21.Tu - Evening

Outside, you see a figure wearing a black police uniform talking to a citizen. It must be cop on his patrol, or is investigating about something? You don’t have anything to do with any cop either way, so you instead turn your attention to Marisa. You were about to ask her what she’s going to do now when you see her strolls off towards the policeman, yelling “It’s Kourin!” cheerfully. You went after her, reaching after the policeman with black hat and glasses. He adjusts his hat as he looks at the two of you coming his way.

“Marisa.” he plainly says, as you get closer to him you can see that he has a short unruly hair beneath his round officer hat and golden eyes behind his thin glasses.
“What’re you doing here?”
“Working, another person was reported missing.”
“I never saw her before, sorry.” the woman the cop was talking to exclaims, it seems that officer was questioning the woman concerning the missing person.
“I see.” he turns to the woman again, “Thank you for your time ma’am, please take care.” the officer politely raises his hat, and the woman bows to him in return. The woman strides past the three, carrying on with her own matter.
“Another one?” Marisa asks, there’s a tone of concern in her voice. The cop looks at her, he nods while closing his eyes shut.
“Have you seen this girl lately?” the officer shows both you and Marisa a photo of a young girl he had on hand the whole time. You take a look at it, and it doesn’t strike you as anyone. It’s understandable, as you only recently been on this town.
“Hey I know her! She’s a Gekkoukan student!” Marisa states.
“She is, she went missing since two days ago. According to her parents she’s not the type to linger around without coming back home for days, something must have happened to her.” the cop explicates as he pockets the photo around his chest.
“Do you think it’s Apathy Syndrome?” asks Marisa.
“Who knows? At any rate, I still have to find her.” the cop answers her, upon hearing him said so; Marisa curls her lips into a tender smile.

“Who’s this by the way?”
The man turns to you. Marisa promptly introduces both you to him, and him to you on his question. His name is apparently Rinnosuke Morichika, but Marisa calls him by the nickname Kourin. Aside from being an officer of this town’s security service, he’s also a childhood friend of Marisa, despite having around ten years in age difference. They used to live near each other when they were young but not anymore when they moved here, though they still live in the same town. It is at this time too that you find out Marisa’s not originally from around here, just like you.

You and he exchange words for a bit, he was surprised at first to hear your name, since it shares a similarity to the other Cirno you met today. After that, Rinnosuke mostly teases Marisa through you about how she probably behaves in front of you. They sound close with each other, each appear to know how the others would react to certain things said. Though you can’t make a definite guess yet about how deep their relationship really is.

“I’ll be going then, see you around.”
Rinnosuke gives a salute to you and Marisa before going further away from your sight. The two girls are now left by themselves. You finally get to ask Marisa what you wanted to ask before, whether she wants to go somewhere, but her answer’s negative.
“I’m done for today, I want to go home and take a rest. Besides, I have to cook dinner too. Are you going somewhere?”
“I’m thinking of going to the Arcade.”
“You’ll have to go by yourself then, just be careful not to get lost. I won’t want to see you catch an Apathy Syndrome, or dead.”
“Dead?” you’re shocked to hear what Marisa said. Die? What does she mean? In your knowledge, the mysterious occurrence that has been going on around the world is that people suddenly went missing for days, and later found as the Lost - a victim of the psychological disease of Apathy Syndrome. Granted, it was named a psychological disease merely due to experts around the world failed to determine any possible physical cause. The only thing that’s sure about it is any of its victim turns into a mindless lot, devoid of any dynamics, although their vital signs are always stable.

It has been around you for years already, but you still don’t understand what Marisa could mean by dead.

“Haven’t you heard? Around here, some people end up dead instead of becoming the Lost when they disappear for days.” Marisa explains, her face is visibly uneasy. “People been saying it’s because the Losts had accidents when they became one, that’s why they were found dead. Some others said there’s a serial killer going around. Either way, it’s really scary. Be careful okay?”

You nod, while smiling to her. She smiles at you back. The two of you then part ways, Marisa heads back to the station while you make your way to the Arcade you saw before. It’s not far from where you were so you reach it in a nick of a time. As you enter the place, numerous sounds of buttons mashed can be heard, coupled by various other buzzes of game machines. You look around, trying to locate the counter where you can exchange your money for some coins. You subsequently approach the counter as your eyes meet in contact with it. You open your school bag, and reach out your wallet.

(How many coins will you buy? 1 coin = 100¥)

[] (write-in)

---

You will receive additional money (3000¥, doesn’t include money for everyday food, electricity, water, internet, etc.) each Saturday from your parents. You will be able to work part-time if you feel the money you have isn’t enough.
>> No. 8465
Oh, for other vote:

(What kind of game are you planning to play?)

[] Arcade fighting (2 coins)
[] Shooting game (3 coins)
[] Whack-a-Mole (2 coins)
[] Crane machine (2 coins)
[] Photo sticker (1 coin, you will receive your photo from it)
[] (write-in)
>> No. 8466
>The two girls are now left by themselves.
Spontaneous third-person view.

{X} Crane machine (2 coins)
{X} Arcade fighting (2 coins)
>> No. 8470
>>8466

> Spontaneous third-person view.

Augh! Critical hit! Sorry about that.

Also, I forgot to put in one other choice.

[] Quiz Game (3 coins, helps increase your academic)
>> No. 8471
It's only Tuesday, and this money has to last us all week.

[x] 3 coins

>You will receive additional money (3000¥, doesn’t include money for everyday food, electricity, water, internet, etc.) each Saturday from your parents.

You can explain paying for food and miscellaneous sundries by giving us a checkbook or credit/debit card reserved for that purpose so we don't have to be walking around with an unknown amount of cash in our pocket.
>> No. 8472
>>8471 here. Missed the other choice.

[x] Quiz Game (3 coins, helps increase your academic)
>> No. 8501
[x] Quiz Game (3 coins, helps increase your academic)
[x] Photo sticker (1 coin, you will receive your photo from it)

The academics grinding begins.
>> No. 8518
Shouldn't we start with the corage status?
>> No. 8549
[x] Quiz Game (3 coins, helps increase your academic)

Lets get the pawn set from Remi.
>> No. 8550
[x] Quiz Game (3 coins, helps increase your academic)
[x] Photo sticker (1 coin, you will receive your photo from it)

Can't waste too much money yet, we still need it to but medicinal powders for Tartarus grindan.
>> No. 8575
Quiz Game only and Quiz Game + Photo Sticker are on a tie. The difference is existent since coins cost money. I need at least one more vote to settle it. Otherwise I'll go with the more expensive one.

>>8471

The only thing you guys need to keep track off is your current money (1810¥) and that your parents will send you an additional 3000¥ each Saturday, that's it.

You can say in term of the "game" itself, the money for misc stuffs doesn't exist. Don't think about them, but know that they are there and they solve your misc monetary problems.

If I'm to show checkbook or credit/debit card for the misc money that means I have to calculate the exact amount paid for water, electricity, etc. It'll be unnecessarily difficult to do so.
>> No. 8579
[x] Quiz Game (3 coins, helps increase your academic)
[x] Photo sticker (1 coin, you will receive your photo from it)
>> No. 8683
File 122200317017.jpg - (207.32KB , 1000x1196 , 5670dd1229951df0c35baf0a66b3d508.jpg ) [iqdb]
8683
[x] Quiz Game (3 coins, helps increase your academic)
[x] Photo sticker (1 coin, you will receive your photo from it)

I made Marisa said a thing she shouldn’t have: about the last train departure at 10 PM. Please pretend she didn’t say an exact time, only that the train runs until late night. I may make more mistakes in the future, please be patient with me.

---

“FUCK!”

400¥, you don’t plan on staying for too long here. Just one quick Quiz Game, and get yourself nippy snapshots. You were trading the alleged amount of money for exactly 4 coins when you heard an F-bomb got dumped out from the blue. You look to the direction you believe to be the source, and find in the distance a male your age clenching his fists, pounding aloud the arcade fighting game machine he was playing. Murmurs of amazed spectators can be heard, not around him, but the opposite of his machine. You can’t see from where you stand who’s playing there but from exhilarations of the onlookers you can tell whoever it is must have beaten the other angry player, perhaps spectacularly.

You don’t have to take a further surmise to figure out the identity of the winner, she stood up for your convenience just about immediately. She looks nonchalant; her eyes are half-shut. She doesn’t seem too happy about her victory- no, she doesn’t seem to care about her victory. She flips a black leather bag to her back, carrying it with one hand over her shoulder, and treads calmly to the exit - ignoring all the whispering spectators, the furious chap and you, who are actually close to the way out.

From her demeanor alone you could have mistaken her for a guy. You would if it weren’t for three things: her ankle-length light blue hair, her school uniform -similar to the one you’re wearing- and the easily missed curve on her chest. Hell, you were a bit late on noticing the third hint. Who was she? It hits your mind shortly that Marisa did tell you that Mokou, a senior in your school, is a tomboyish girl. Could it be her? Though, what are the odds of finding a complete stranger you just heard about not long ago?

“There she goes again~”

You turn your attention to your side and find another girl wearing the same set of blazer and skirt you do. “Hi!” she greets you with a playful voice. She has a smaller figure than you, sporting a light pink blouse beneath the obligatory blue jacket of Gekkoukan and a red ribbon on her neck. Her long orange hair reaches to her knee, and is done up in a ponytail. Her big brown eyes are staring at you, giving off a vibrant notion.

“Don’t think we’ve met before, I’m Suika! You’re?”
The girl’s pretty quick with the foreword, she must have noticed from your outfit that you go to the same school she does, and with that maybe she doesn’t think of you as a complete stranger. Or is it simply because she’s just carefree? Nonetheless you introduce yourself casually to her. Suika bends her lips upward as she heard your name.
“Wait! I know!” she suddenly shifts a smile, thumping her palm vigorously. “You’re the transfer Cirno!” she exclaims vocally, and you nod at her as a confirmation. Again someone associates you with the other Cirno; she sure is a famous one.

“Who was that?” as composedly curious as you were with Marisa, you ask the girl who called herself Suika. “Who?” she innocuously asks you back.
“The one that just got out, you sounded like you know her.”
“Oh! You mean Mokou? She comes here often to play that fighting game.” Suika puts her hands on her hips and eyes a row of arcade machines lining up to the side, the one where Mokou played on before. “She’s really tough at it; no one could beat her since she started playing here. I tried going against her once, but she kicked my ass hard.” Suika grins funnily, “The girl never went easy on anyone.”

So she was Mokou, funny how you came across her personally this fast, though she didn’t seem to notice you yet.

“Well enough about her! You’re gonna play something right? Mind if I join you?” Suika sprightly asks you, she must have seen you buying the coins, if your presence here alone doesn’t indicate your intention enough.

(Well?)

[] Accept her (it’ll help if you specify how)
[] Refuse her (it’ll help if you specify how)

(If you accept, will you talk about something to her?)

[] Yes (specify what, it’ll help if you specify how)
[] No (doesn’t mean you won’t ever say anything to her)

(Once you get home, what’re you going to do?)

[] Study, then sleep
[] Go to sleep immediately

---

You may change what you’re going to play.
>> No. 8686
>(Well?)
[x] Accept. Challenge her to a game of air hockey (4 coins, 2 from each of you).
[x] After that, get a photo of her alone (1 coin) and then of the both of you (1 coin).

>(If you accept, will you talk about something to her?)
[x] What year is she? Does she know Marisa? Is she's in any clubs?
[x] Ask if you can trade cell phone numbers.

>(Once you get home, what’re you going to do?)
[x] Study, then sleep

must have max stat gain per level
>> No. 8690
>>8686
What about the Quiz Game? Forfeit? Carry on?

Also, sorry again. It does look as if I'm rendering the last vote obsolete with this one. Hehe... it's kind of hard to keep track of everything.
>> No. 8699
>>8686
Nothing wrong with this, as far as I can tell.

>(Well?)
[x] Accept. Challenge her to a game of air hockey (4 coins, 2 from each of you).
[x] After that, get a photo of her alone (1 coin) and then of the both of you (1 coin).

>(If you accept, will you talk about something to her?)
[x] What year is she? Does she know Marisa? Is she's in any clubs?
[x] Ask if you can trade cell phone numbers.

>(Once you get home, what’re you going to do?)
[x] Study, then sleep
>> No. 8703
>(Well?)
[x] Accept. Challenge her to a game of air hockey (4 coins, 2 from each of you).
[x] After that, get a photo of her alone (1 coin) and then of the both of you (1 coin).

>(If you accept, will you talk about something to her?)
[x] What year is she? Does she know Marisa? Is she's in any clubs?
[x] Ask if you can trade cell phone numbers.

>(Once you get home, what’re you going to do?)
[x] Study, then sleep


Who cares about the quiz game now? We've run into Suika. Fuck yeah!
>> No. 8719
File 122205275732.jpg - (31.96KB , 686x309 , maxtune3logo1.jpg ) [iqdb]
8719
>(Well?)
[x] Accept. Challenge her to a game of air hockey (4 coins, 2 from each of you).
[x] After that, get a photo of her alone (1 coin) and then of the both of you (1 coin).

>(If you accept, will you talk about something to her?)
[x] What year is she? Does she know Marisa? Is she's in any clubs?
[x] Ask if you can trade cell phone numbers.

>(Once you get home, what’re you going to do?)
[x] Study, then sleep

good enough. Well, I want to challenge her with the racing games instead, but meh. Anything will do.
>> No. 8912
>(Well?)
[x] Accept. Challenge her to a game of air hockey (4 coins, 2 from each of you).
[x] After that, get a photo of her alone (1 coin) and then of the both of you (1 coin).

>(If you accept, will you talk about something to her?)
[x] What year is she? Does she know Marisa? Is she's in any clubs?
[x] Ask if you can trade cell phone numbers.

>(Once you get home, what’re you going to do?)
[x] Study, then sleep


Updates where?
>> No. 8920
File 122226600485.jpg - (121.28KB , 650x650 , L11042299.jpg ) [iqdb]
8920
>(Well?)
[x] Accept. Challenge her to a game of air hockey (4 coins, 2 from each of you).
[x] After that, get a photo of her alone (1 coin) and then of the both of you (1 coin).

>(If you accept, will you talk about something to her?)
[x] What year is she? Does she know Marisa? Is she's in any clubs?
[x] Ask if you can trade cell phone numbers.

>(Once you get home, what’re you going to do?)
[x] Study, then sleep

---

“Why not? Better than doing it alone.” hearing your consent, Suika cheers and smiles happily like a little kid. It’s quite difficult to believe she’s a high school student. Though her height is sufficient enough to be a first year, her puffy visage begs a question: she looks quite elementary there. You don’t think you would be surprised if it turns out that she’s a middle high in Gekkoukan uniform and height-adding boots. Still if she really is, the reason why would totally be beneath you.

“I’m gonna buy myself some coins then! What’re we gonna play?” asks Suika. You glance to the Quiz Game. Your original intention was to try it out, but now that Suika’s with you, you don’t suppose it’ll be much enjoyable. “Hmm...” you think to yourself as you look around. Since you have someone with you now, you might as well challenge her on something. “What about that hockey game over there?” you point to a small hockey arcade machine situated not far from you with your thumb as Suika rummages through her bag for her wallet. “Awesome! Hey, why not make a bet? The loser treats soda!” Suika looks at you daringly. Perfect timing, you are in the mood for some contest, and it wouldn’t be as fun without a bet. You boldly accept her proposal.

Soon enough, you and Suika battle each other in an epic showdown to determine the fate of-… well truth be told, it is a showdown -just that it’s not epic- and there is something to be determined: the fate of your financial condition. One soda can would cost you some healthy dose of 100¥ and you aren’t going to let it go easily. On the other hand, Suika manages to present herself as a formidable opponent. She’s grinning gleefully, enjoying this to the fullest while still being a major thorn to your triumph.

“C’mon~! C’mon~!”
Suika’s hands are quick, moving in from one handle to another in a jiff. You aren’t an upstart on this either, after all you were the one suggesting it. The two of you are evenly matched, though Suika doesn’t seem all fired up and crazy about winning, she’s just in for the fun. In the end, you win over her by an inch. You scrunch your fist as a subtle victory pose, while Suika moans her loss. She then guides you to a vending machine inside the arcade and buys you and herself a soda drink. The two of you pop open your sodas and lean your backs against a wall near the vending.

“*gulp* *gulp* Pwaaaah~!” Suika gulps down her can of soda and exhales noisily. “You’re pretty good Cirno!” she beams at you, who is stroking your lips to your cola can. “Back at you.” you said, smirking coolly to Suika, before drinking your soda. She smirks back at you, and gulps down her can once again.
“So how’s Gekkoukan for you?” asks Suika.
“It‘s fine; Marisa helped me with lots of stuffs.”
“Thought so, she’s that kind of person.”
“You know her?”
“We hang out together often! She’s a fun girl to be with.” Suika states cheerfully, but then, she suddenly seemed to remember about something. “Oh oh! Aya came to your class didn’t she?” your forehead coils. Aya? Oh yeah, that reporter from this afternoon. As soon as you recall the name you answer Suika, “Yeah, why?”
“What did she say to you?”
“Not much, she asked whether anything happened when the other Cirno came to me. I just said it was a misunderstanding, that’s all.” Aya did say more than just that, but you don’t think it’s worth mentioning. Just chit-chats, so to say.
“That’s it? Ha! She must be really pissed; she got really hyped up about you in class! I said to her just because you have the same name as Nine doesn’t mean you two’ll go gung-ho at each other but she wouldn’t listen!” Nine, quite sure Suika’s talking about the other Cirno. Flashing back to the time of your introduction you can remember that some classmates of yours did refer to her as Nine too. You still haven’t found out about it yet, maybe some oth- ...wait, speaking about class, did Suika just say ‘in class’?

“Suika you’re... a third year?”
“Hmm? How did you know?” Suika asks back as her lips touches the rim of her can.
“You said ‘in class’, I figured that must mean your and Aya’s class. Aya’s a senior isn’t she?” you haven’t had any confirmation yet, but Marisa did call her a senior so she must be one. But right now, you don’t put your attention to Aya whatsoever. This Suika... with that petite height and childish face of hers... a senior?
“Mmm!” she faintly answers while guzzling down her soda, “She is.“
“Then you’re a senior too.”
Suika nods repeatedly, “Yep yep! I’m in the same class as her, 3-A!”
That’s quite surprising, “I should call you senior* then.” said you as you drink your soda.
“Nah, don’t need to. Just call me Suika as usual!” she winks merrily at you.

As the beverages gone empty, the two of you grips tightly the cans and throw them to garbage tin inside the arcade. You then voiced your want for a photo to Suika, she accedes cheerfully- looks like anything’s fine with her as long as it’s fun. You and Suika set off for the Photo Sticker booth.

Inside, you find a monitor with colorful moonspeak Japanese titling that pretty much reads as a welcome sign to the outlet. You insert one of your coins into a slot you found around the bottom-left part of the monitor, and get yourself ready for the snap. Suika grins and clutches you with her arm around your neck as the timer begins to count down. She makes a V sign with the fingers of her other arm, and chants a “Cheers!”. You’re hugged close to her, rather tightly, but you still manage to smile for the camera. The machine takes six shots of the two of you. In each of the shots you and Suika took on different kinds of funny poses. After all six, you two exit the booth and retrieve the resulting pictures from the printing device.

“Looks good!” Suika comments, and then suggests that each of you take another shot alone and exchange photos. You said your okay to her, somewhere on the line you were actually thinking of getting her pictures alone. You re-enter the booth again by the light push from Suika and gets another six shots of yourself, followed by Suika who does the same after you. You trade your pictures for hers and decided to call it a night.

(Coins you have = 0)
>> No. 8923
File 122226644946.jpg - (13.33KB , 390x390 , AA Luffield Radial crescent Desk 1600mm x 1200mm.jpg ) [iqdb]
8923
You went outside the arcade and find the sky in black already. You’ll need to get back home soon so you can go to school without getting dozy tomorrow. You walk alongside Suika to the station, chatting with her along the way. She doesn’t seem to live in the same area you do- instead, a dorm? She told you that she lives on a dormitory that’s unexpectedly not far from where you live. Apparently a lot of Gekkoukan students of different years live there as well, and Suika knows plenty of them.

You came to the station just in time for another departure. As you insert some money to the ticket vending you take a glance to the train schedule posted close by. The last of the train departure goes way to after midnight so you don’t have worry about getting stuck in the island without any way back if you stay up for late. Still, not getting too tired for school the next day ought to be considered as well. Even if tomorrow’s a holiday, loitering around in the night can get dangerous, especially for a girl like you. What with the frequent missing person cases, and now, death too. Sure, you do have heard about accidents involving the Losts. There were even crimes involving the Apathy Syndrome victims too; instances like robbery and... rape, all due to how easy of a target they are. But rumor about work of a serial killer, you haven’t heard of any like it.

Is it just gossip? Or...

Nevertheless, you ride the train just normally. Within, it occurs to you to ask Suika whether she has a phone number. She does, and so you perform a quick exchange of numbers with her. Suika’s cell is quite similar to yours, except that it has a rather cute pink skin. You see it when she notes down your number to her cell with quick finger movements. She also gives you one of the numbers to her dormitory, just in case her private number is unavailable.

You then arrive at the station of the mainland and take a glance around. There’s a bicycle parking lot nearby, and it’s nearly empty. There aren’t lots of people still lingering around at night around here it seems. You continue to walk; lots of stores are already closed, including a Takoyaki stand you see in the distance. Though the fast food restaurant Wild Duck Burger’s still open. You don’t feel the urge to visit the place right now, and neither does Suika, so you just stride past it to your home’s complex.

(1810 - 400 - 100 for ticket = 1310¥)

Somewhere along the way, you part way with Suika. You carry on walking alone to the direction of your house. It feels quite chilling, but you just tread lightly as usual. As you come near to your home, a voice calls for you suddenly. It sounds rather familiar; you turn to its direction -the second floor of an ordinary house- and finds... Marisa, shouting at you over a window. She’s folding her hands above the sash of the window. She grins at you and waves her hands, “Yo!”

“Going home?” she asks. You nod at her as a reply, “See you tomorrow at school then.”
“Yeah, bye.” you wave your hand to her and resume walking to your home.

You take a turn and finally reach the front of your home. You rummage your bag for your key and unlock the door. The first thing in your mind as you enter your house is to take a bath; you haven’t change from your uniform from since after school. It’s kind of discomforting, but you have to get used to it, since you suppose it’ll happen a lot from this point on, if not for every day. To get home from school and return to either the mall or the island’s station will be a hassle, so whatever it is you wish to do there would be better if done immediately.

You took a quick bath and put on a casual shirt and short pants. You sat down on your bed, wondering what you should do now. Sleeping right now would be pleasant, but you don’t feel like doing it. The computer in your room comes to your sight, maybe you’ll want to play it? You don’t have any particular interesting PC game installed there at the moment though, and your internet connection won’t be established until Sunday this week. You look at your digital clock, the same one which woke you up this morning. There’s still plenty of time before it gets very late, you suppose you’ll use this opportunity to review what you have learned today.

You stand up, and toddle over to your desk, and sit down in the chair. The studying desk has an L shape. Your computer lies in one side while there’s an empty space in the other for you to study. You’re facing the studying side of the desk now, which means your computer is to your left and there’s a window adjacent to your right. As you glance to the outside of your window you realize you can see Marisa’s house from your room. Marisa is scribbling atop her own studying desk in the second floor of her house. You can see her quite clearly despite being in the ground level, as your home only has one floor. She is stretching her arms upward now, and in doing so she notices you. She grins and waves her hand at you. You do the same to her, and begin your night review.

04/21.Tu Late Night

Behind the dissension...

(...what do you perceive?)

[ ] The sign of inferno
[ ] The sign of sky
[ ] The sign of darkness

---

* Bissi actually meant calling Suika with the honorific -senpai rather than “senior” by itself.

Reverting to old style date because the one with dash looks kinda ugly to me. Also, no write-in will be accepted.
>> No. 8925
[X] The sign of sky
I like blue.
>> No. 8928
Almost forgot, I'm holding the info about Suika's club until later, since I have somethings I haven't figured out yet.
>> No. 8932
>>[ ] The sign of inferno

Underground/Orin?

[X] The sign of darkness

I have no clue, but darkness seldom failed me before.
>> No. 8936
[x] The sign of sky
>> No. 8941
[x] The sign of sky, infinite and blue.
>> No. 8945
[X] The sign of darkness
>> No. 8946
[x] The sign of sky
>> No. 8947
[x] The sign of sky

Out of curiosity Virthra, what are your policies going to be regarding h-scenes? I thought over the possibility of one between Cirno and Suika, and it was pretty damn hot.
>> No. 8952
>>8947

To be honest, I'm kinda hoping we'll never get there. I don't have much confidence when it comes to H-scenes creation. But eh, we'll see.

Now I ask you back, do you think you'll like pairing Bissi with a guy? Getting her a boyfriend or something?
>> No. 8953
>>8952

Tribbing with Touhou's.
>> No. 8954
>>8952

Different guy here, but I would go for it. I'm probably in the minority concerning that, however.
>> No. 8955
>>8952

Meh. Fine with me.
>> No. 8956
>>8952
>Now I ask you back, do you think you'll like pairing Bissi with a guy? Getting her a boyfriend or something?

EVERYBODY IS GAY IN GENSOKYO
>> No. 8962
>>8947 here

>>8956 this

>>8952

For a bit more of a proper response though, we're already dealing with one character that doesn't exist within the Touhou universe. If they end up getting it on with some random guy, then it would pretty much just turn into something even further away from the Touhouverse we all know and love. Not that it's necesarilly a bad thing, but in my eyes, it would just feel far more right to maintain more of a connection to Touhou, even if that connection is something simple like this.
>> No. 8987
>>8952
>Now I ask you back, do you think you'll like pairing Bissi with a guy?

I'd kind of prefer it be a Touhou for reasons >>8962 mentioned. Although pairing the protagonist with a guy would be somewhat interesting.
>> No. 8988
>>8952
Well, if it's Kourin, then it's probably okay. Otherwise, it'll probably end up feeling like an Annoying Author-created Character, and that just doesn't sit well with me.

[x] The sign of sky
Tenshi? Iku? Someone else? Let's find out!
>> No. 8994
[x] The sign of darkness

Yay DARKNESS.
>> No. 9051
Girl only, like they ( >>8962 ) said.
>> No. 9064
UPDATE WHERE
>> No. 9074
>>9064

Don't you have your own updates to worry about?
>> No. 9126
>>9074
I did.
>> No. 9289
UPDATES WHERE VIRTH
>> No. 9307
File 122279094216.jpg - (16.32KB , 350x316 , data.jpg ) [iqdb]
9307
[x] The sign of sky

---

You do remember how you learn about things around you right?

As for the somatic, first you identify the object by its appearance via innate senses. Your eyes see shapes and colors, your nose smells scents, your ears hear sounds and so on. You then use your insight to understand the inputs further using any information you might already have. How can it be like that? How does this work? Can it be used? Is there more to it than you picked out? As you progress, the questions are gradually answered, and your overall knowledge increase.

Then there are theoretical concepts as well: psychology, expertise, life principles or other intangible concerns. You ascertain them either by adhering to pre-existent ideas, otherwise discovering your own with presentation of fresh viewpoint and hypothesis. In any of the cases, you, as a human: entity of the higher level, are capable of continuously gather knowledge to a various extent. Yet, despite so, mankind’s boundary of comprehension persists. There is only so much human’s constitution and intelligence can conceive. Though humans always believe they can overcome limits with their wisdom, they will bring more inquiries to themselves as they ascend higher.

Now what if, a single person perceives an indescribable cluster comprising data of immeasurable amount? Data of assorted origins, exegesis to countless subjects of numerous matters. Instantaneous acquisition of massive knowledge, ultimate dream to many of humans, conversely a fatal breach to the borders of apprehension. Myriad of information pour in to the mind violently without regards to its limits, rifting apart the stability that maintains rational sense. What would possibly be the outcome of such an outrage?

The breakdown of consciousness.

You would never even imagine about something like that.

So why is this happening?

How did you end up like this?

It hurts, no, is that a proper term for this unbearable sensation? You can’t know anymore. You just scream to the depth of your heart, but you aren’t sure whether you truly are screaming. You can’t feel your throat vibrating and you don’t hear your own voice at all. Noises are resonating raucously inside you; you can’t distinguish the voice of your thoughts amongst the reverberations. Everything’s blurring each other, nothing can be made out of this, you can’t even feel your own body any longer. Neurological senses; your whole physique, your conscience down to your soul, the madness raging within is tearing them apart mercilessly. You can’t stand it, you’re quickly losing yourself. The tiny pieces of your heart cry for help, or just anything that will put an end to this.

Your mind is in the verge of collapsing, until you see a ray of light gleams brightly.

It fills your heart completely, sending the painful chaos away from you. The white glow is strong, yet soothing. It radiates brilliantly... so vast and limitless. Half-consciously, you put forth your arm, reaching out to the light...

...and akin to a switched off TV, your vision suddenly blackens.

But then you see another image.

A clear, blue sky.

Solemn and far-reaching, at the same time, holds quietly a ferocious storm within.
>> No. 9309
File 122279151062.jpg - (159.09KB , 669x1189 , e7272fd7866b698fa115504d6017b4aa.jpg ) [iqdb]
9309
04/22.Fr Early Morning

You flick your eyes open with a gasp... and see the ceiling of your room. What in the name of heck was that? A dream? You have seen weird dreams before, but something like that was the first. It felt so... real. You stroke your forehead with your right palm, and realize your breathings have become rapid. You calm yourself down, and arrange your thoughts. As of common in dreams, you can’t recall mostly what you just saw. But for some reason you can reminisce a bit about the pain you went through. The sole remembrance of it makes your left hand trembles as you lift it to your sight. You let it tumble over to your side, and close your eyes.

What was it?

There were excruciating torment, a pure and gentle light and...

...the outlook of bluish sky.

You can’t recall much about the chaos nor the light but, the final brief image.

You don’t know how or why but, it feels so close to you yet... so far away as well.

The room’s exceptionally quiet as you muse. You glance to your digital clock atop the drawer beside your bed. You can discern four zeros from it. It must be exactly midnight right now, how quaint it is for you to be awake at such a perfect timing. Your gaze is locked at the faint flicker of the colon between two pairs of zeros, signifying the forward of seconds. For some reason, the flash of the colon empties your mind until the rightmost zero changes to a one, snapping you back to reality. You close your eyes and sigh, what the hell? You were staring static at the ticking of a clock for a stretch there, strange. You rise up from your bed, and make your way to the bathroom in the dark. You think perhaps washing your face will help you get a better grip of yourself.

You soak your face with water, and see your reflection in the mirror. Once again, you organize your mind. You were studying last night, after that you went to sleep as usual. There was nothing atypical happening before you sleep. You suppose that dream might have thrown you off for a moment, it’s usual to be unbalanced right after waking up from sleep after all. You return to your bedroom again, and sit atop the edge of your bed. There’s still a lot of time before school and you still feel sleepy, you think you’ll go back to sleep... and hope this time you won’t get an awful nightmare.

You glance over to your studying desk first; there lies your cell phone. It’s connected to a power strip. You tread over to it to check the battery’s meter. It’s full now, so you unplug the cable off your cell. The window of your room is close by to where you are. You tap aside its curtain to take a glance at Marisa’s house. She was still studying when you went to sleep, and to your surprise, she still is. You don’t see her for long however as she steps outside your vision straightaway. The light of her room went off; you think that she’s going to bed now. You, do the same.

***

“You sit so close to her but you didn’t say anything yesterday, how cold.” teases Marisa.
“Can’t help it, I was busy.”
Marisa is paying what she agreed to you on the coffee shop, introducing you to Reimu, the girl with red shirt worn inside her blazer that sits to your left. She sure has a dispassionate tone on her voice, and even more on what comes out of her mouth. Marisa notified you about it amid other things you talked with her on the way from home to this classroom, so you aren’t feeling that Reimu’s snubbing you. That’s just the way she is.
“This is the compensation then, I’m Reimu Hakurei.”

(How will you respond?)

[] (write-in)

(1310 - 100 for train ticket = 1210¥)

---

You can ask questions to Reimu too, it’s not limited to just a response to her greeting.

By the looks of it, I think I’m going to ask many write-ins from here on. Do note that the time hasn’t changed from Early Morning to Lunchtime, so the conversation with Reimu happens before school starts.
>> No. 9317
Woah.

[x] Slight bow. "Cirno Bissi, a pleasure."
[x] "Marisa tells me that you indeed are a busy girl: You take care of an entire shrine by yourself in addition to schoolwork, no?"
[x] "I would very much like to see your shrine. I am not very religious, but in Italy I greatly appreciated the... effort that into the construction and maintenance of the basilicas."
>> No. 9318
[☯] Slight bow. "Cirno Bissi, a pleasure."
[☯] "Marisa tells me that you indeed are a busy girl: You take care of an entire shrine by yourself in addition to schoolwork, no?"
[☯] "I would very much like to see your shrine. I am not very religious, but in Italy I greatly appreciated the—how do you say—ah, effort that went into the construction and the maintenance of the basilicas."

Miko flatteran gaems
>> No. 9319
[x] Slight bow. "Cirno Bissi, a pleasure."
[x] "Marisa tells me that you indeed are a busy girl: You take care of an entire shrine by yourself in addition to schoolwork, no?"
[x] "I would very much like to see your shrine. I am not very religious, but in Italy I greatly appreciated the—how do you say—ah, effort that went into the construction and the maintenance of the basilicas."

I got nothing.
>> No. 9324
[x] Slight bow. "Cirno Bissi, a pleasure."
[x] "Marisa tells me that you indeed are a busy girl: You take care of an entire shrine by yourself in addition to schoolwork, no?"
[x] "I would very much like to see your shrine. I am not very religious, but in Italy I greatly appreciated the—how do you say—ah, effort that went into the construction and the maintenance of the basilicas."

Sure.
>> No. 9333
[x] Slight bow. "Cirno Bissi, a pleasure."
[x] Handshaking.
[x] "Marisa tells me that you indeed are a busy girl: You take care of an entire shrine by yourself in addition to schoolwork, no?"
[x] "I would very much like to see your shrine. I am not very religious, but in Italy I greatly appreciated the—how do you say—ah, effort that went into the construction and the maintenance of the basilicas."

A handshake is added~
>> No. 9388
[x] Slight bow. "Cirno Bissi, a pleasure."
[x] "Marisa tells me that you indeed are a busy girl: You take care of an entire shrine by yourself in addition to schoolwork, no?"
[x] "I would very much like to see your shrine. I am not very religious, but in Italy I greatly appreciated the—how do you say—ah, effort that went into the construction and the maintenance of the basilicas."
>> No. 9389
[X] Deep bow. "Cirno Bissi, a pleasure."
[X] Kiss her hand.
[X] "Marisa tells me that you indeed are a busy girl: You take care of an entire shrine by yourself in addition to schoolwork, no?"
[X] "I would very much like to see your shrine. I am not very religious, but in Italy I greatly appreciated the—how do you say—ah, effort that went into the construction and the maintenance of the basilicas."

You know you want to kiss that slim little hand. Also, being that we're a foreigner and may get away with it, we should greet all the people we know with a kiss on either the lips or on each cheek. Old traditions are always fun to invoke.
>> No. 9394
[x] Slight bow. "Cirno Bissi, a pleasure."
[x] "Marisa tells me that you indeed are a busy girl: You take care of an entire shrine by yourself in addition to schoolwork, no?"
[x] "I would very much like to see your shrine. I am not very religious, but in Italy I greatly appreciated the—how do you say—ah, effort that went into the construction and the maintenance of the basilicas."
>> No. 9421
The best part of this would be the reaction to the actual shrine itself.
>> No. 9479
What happened to the update?
>> No. 9481
File 122304687851.jpg - (230.34KB , 1000x693 , 47d5530ea62edc84d3835e404bbc2c55.jpg ) [iqdb]
9481
[x] Slight bow. "Cirno Bissi, a pleasure."
[x] "Marisa tells me that you indeed are a busy girl: You take care of an entire shrine by yourself in addition to schoolwork, no?"
[x] "I would very much like to see your shrine. I am not very religious, but in Italy I greatly appreciated the—how do you say—ah, effort that went into the construction and the maintenance of the basilicas."

>>9389 I'm treating this as a different vote than >>9317 since there's a major difference between kissing hand and not. By that logic, >>9333 should be an independent vote too due to cultural issue (handshake is not common on Japanese). >>9317 wins since it has the most votes.

And after long pondering like Rodin museum statue, I think I’m gonna change the time of Bissi’s move to Japan from ten years ago to three years ago. Yup, another lapse, sorry.

---

You arch your body slightly to Reimu who’s currently sitting on her chair and say your name, “Cirno Bissi, a pleasure.” instead of offering her a handshake. A bow is quicker, and is more commonly acknowledged by Japanese citizens than a more western-oriented handshake, or... well... a hand kiss, ignoring how silly the idea sounds. You might not want to make this appear overly formal too.

“Marisa tells me that you indeed are a busy girl: You take care of an entire shrine by yourself in addition to schoolwork, no?” you ask, so much for being not overly formal. The other two girls don’t seem to mind it though. “Uh huh, but it’s nothing too tricky.” utters Reimu. On your left, Marisa’s grinning “No one ever comes to her shrine, so yeah!” she playfully pronounces. Reimu heaves a sigh and scowls at the exclamation, “...not really true, some people are still coming every now and then. Nuisances too...” Reimu glances derisively to the leering Marisa with her last sentence. “Besides, people are all over the place whenever my shrine holds a festival.” she continues.

“That’s only because they don’t wanna miss a party!” Marisa states teasingly.
“Hmph, they came, that’s all that matters.” Reimu raises her two shoulders impassively as she leans her body backward.

“Well, I would very much like to see your shrine.” you flicker Reimu’s utmost attention to you with that sentence, as evident by her fixed stare. “I am not very religious, but in Italy I greatly appreciated the—how do you say—” Reimu narrows her eyes; her interest to you seems swelling along with your account. “Ah, effort that went into the construction and the maintenance of the basilicas.”

“Then why don’t we go to Reimu’s shrine after school?” Marisa suggests you. “I’d be glad to, is it alright for you?” you look at Reimu, who is folding her hands together now. “The shrine’s always open to anyone at day, so you’re free to visit.” Reimu gives her consent, though it’s really just stating that you and Marisa may come regardless.

“If you’re going, bring some money along. I’ll be expecting your contribution.” Reimu raises her finger upward and suddenly smiles optimistically at you.
“Eh?” you staggered.
“Donation! 10.000¥* should be sufficient for a starter.” Holy crap, is she joking? “I’ll love it better if you’re kind enough to give me more, it’ll be all for the good of the shrine.” No she isn’t, her smile remains intact and without any kidding hint. She really meant what she said. You’re at loss on what to reply her with even worse than before.
“I... don’t have that much money.” obviously, and not even after you try to save your given pocket money for a full month since you still have to pay for the train to school and other stuffs too. Reimu clicks her tongue in disappointment.
“What makes you think she does?” Marisa asks Reimu wryly.
“She sounded like Remi; I thought she was a rich kid.”
Marisa sighs, “Sheesh Reimu, just because someone has an aesthetic sense doesn’t mean she has to be rich.” she sneers. “...even if she was a rich kid, 10.000¥ is still an extortion.” Reimu only curves her lips and says nothing. The bell rings as she grimaces, and a teacher arrives before long. You and Marisa each returns to your respective seats.
>> No. 9482
File 122304693679.png - (332.38KB , 440x341 , untitled.png ) [iqdb]
9482
04/22.Fr Morning

“This morning, I had a weird dream...” Ms Kanako scratches her head as she stands behind the teacher’s podium. “...it had our Cirno dragged away by Aya to one of the clubrooms downstairs and forced to join some kind of illegal brigade.”

You blink.

“Then it turned out that Cirno has the power of ESP. She can enter a parallel dimension and transforms to a red ball that flies.”

Not one of the students speaks a word.

“And then there was this glowing blue giant on that parallel world, it was smashing buildings like crazy. Cirno soared to that giant and fought it.” Kanako lifts her arms, using one of her hand to model a floating ball while she kept the fingers of her other hand rigidly pointed up. “Whoosh~ Shoo~” she maneuvers her one hand to orbit the other rigid one, her lips puckered out as she made the whooshing sound effects. “She circled the giant in an incredible speed. The next moment, the giant’s limbs were sliced off bit by bit. The pieces disintegrated until nothing was left, and the day was saved.” she puts her hands down and grins, concluding her speech.

The quiescent pervading the class went total.

“...you seriously need to lay off the booze.” Marisa intrudes the silence, “How much did you drink last night?” she continues. Kanako strokes her temple and tilts her head to the right. “A lot...” she repositions her head straight again, “...Yuugi got me drinking, celebration for Cirno’s transfer. At first I was thinking of taking it lightly, but then I couldn’t help myself. Yuugi wasn’t any better either. Good thing Suwako and Hina came along so someone was there to help us get back home.” Kanako explains. You wonder to yourself why they would have a celebration for a student’s transfer.

“How irresponsible of you, as usual.” Marisa remarks, the students are giggling to it.
“Indeed, should have had the party in my house instead so I wouldn’t trouble anyone.”
“That’ll make no difference, there’s still Ms. Yuugi to be taken home.”
“Well, that’s Yuugi’s problem, not mine.”

Truly, how irresponsible.

04/22.Fr Lunchtime

Dream, so Ms. Kanako had it as well, but you don’t think it was anything more than just the result of her watching too much anime. Yours on the other hand was... you just can’t wrap it up as mere figments of your imaginations. Wondering why would be a waste of time since there isn’t any explanation you can think off that isn’t just a blind speculation, so you decided to push the matter aside. For now, you should decide on how to spend your lunch break. Marisa had dashed out the classroom before you; she had told you that she was going to the library to look up some issues related to the Biology lesson your class had before the break. Reimu’s still here, but is preparing to leave for lunch.

(What will you do?)

[] Have lunch by yourself
[] Have lunch with Reimu
[] Follow Marisa to the library
[] Check out the school’s clubrooms
[] Wander aimlessly around the school

---

* around $94

Pondering more, perhaps “inventory check” is not as ineffective for a vote choice as I thought it was. Also, your breakfast and bento lunch won’t cost any of your pocket money.

Don’t be too concerned about hunger; there are actually two lunch breaks in one school day so if you aren’t eating now, it’ll be assumed that you eat on the next break. Though, only one of the two lunch breaks will be played out.
>> No. 9483
See the guy with blue hair sitting around the middle of the second update pic? Yep, that's P3 protagonist guy (Minato). To his left is a guy with a hat, Junpei. Now, see Junpei's chair? That's where your sit. Reimu's sitting on Minato's seat, and Marisa is one row behind her, one column to her left.

The second update pic is also pretty much how your classroom looks. Well, your school is the same Gekkoukan as the Gekkoukan on P3 after all. Only that this CYOA's Gekkoukan is an all-girl school.
>> No. 9485
Our teacher is a total space cadet.

[x] Have lunch with Reimu.
[x] Ask if you can exchange phone numbers.
>> No. 9499
[X] Check out the school’s clubrooms
>> No. 9518
[x] Check out the school’s clubrooms
>> No. 9530
[x] Have lunch with Reimu.
[x] Ask if you can exchange phone numbers.

Reimoo is mue
>> No. 9578
[x] Check out the school’s clubrooms

Possible Suika encounter woo
>> No. 9646
[x] Check out the school’s clubrooms
>> No. 9662
Vote locked, I'm writing bricks and I don't want anything ruining my spirit.
>> No. 9664
Woo
>> No. 9666
>>9662

hooray!
>> No. 9795
File 122339302459.jpg - (26.60KB , 720x480 , gfs_99998_2_5.jpg ) [iqdb]
9795
[x] Check out the school’s clubrooms

---

Yesterday you talked briefly with Marisa about clubs; perhaps this is a good time for you to check them out. You probably won’t have the time for it after school since you’ll be visiting Reimu’s place, so you think about doing so now. The breakfast you had back at home is still enough to keep you satiated at least until the next break session so, no reason to concern yourself with prospect of starvation. The only thing in need to be satisfied at present is your curiosity for the school clubs, and it sure has nothing to do with your abduction to one of the clubrooms in Ms. Kanako’s dream, none at all.

You went two stairs down and head for the corridor where most of the clubs are located. The first thing you see is the sign patched to a door, “Home Economics Club”, translated as the place where you can be taught the art of household chores, mainly sewing. However that sounds to you, you move on in exploring for other clubs. You subsequently spot the room for Journalism Club, the club responsible for the publication of Genso- Gekkoukan weekly newsletter, and the Laboratory, which doubles as the lair for Science Club nerds. That classmate of yours, Marisa, is a member of it, and how she’s one of those nerds indeed, bolting out to library the instant she got the chance. Pretty justified though, since Ms. Suwako’s subject of lecture is nothing like a walk in a park. Well it is, if you constantly interject the serenity of your stroll with inquiries concerning alpha taxonomy of any living organism you saw all the while, including grass and worms.

Your other acquaintance, Aya, is on the other hand a member of the Journalism Club. You wouldn’t normally call someone who barges in to your class, interrogates you and leaves as abrupt as she appears an acquaintance, but let’s keep that aside. You suppose she is the same Aya from Ms. Kanako’s dream. Why she would force you to join a brigade there is really beneath you, but somehow you think it has something to do with that you’re a transfer student, whatever that implies. Anyway, returning to the exploration, you find yourself stumbling upon the door to the custodian’s quarter. Other than the foul odor, which is non-existent (hurr), there’s nothing notable about it so you shuffle on ahead to a sharp left turn, whereas you find a staircase to the second floor.

There aren’t lots of students you can find along your saunter. Why, is that a surprise? It is lunchtime now so most of the students are surely heading towards the cafeteria instead of the clubroom area. Regardless, you are interested in finding out about the clubs so you’ll go on. You have heard about the other building connected by an open hallway from this one, it is mainly used as a site for sport practices and clubs that aren’t in the main building. It’s also where the auditorium is located. If you’re to check out the remaining clubs, that building would be your next destination. You haven’t had a PE* lesson or attended a gathering yet, so you’ve never been there before.

“You’re Cirno, aren’t you?”

“Woah!”
>> No. 9797
File 122339350656.jpg - (85.93KB , 425x600 , 4e81c197a250df19dc8c1da38397d51c.jpg ) [iqdb]
9797
You jumped a little and turn around, there’s a woman carrying a Japanese foldable paper fan smiling to you. Her long blond hair is sleek; her eyes are of dark gold color. Her smile is neither gentle nor wicked, but rather, intricate. She closes her left eyes, looking more enigmatic instead as if it was a genial wink. When did she get to your back? You didn’t hear anyone closing in at all or any of the sliding doors opening, and you were sure you only saw students when you were inspecting the area for clubs earlier. The only probable explication is that she went down here from the staircase you found, but then, it wasn’t long since you passed it and you didn’t hear anyone coming down.

Then how the hell did she get close to you?

“Hmm? Why are you looking at me like that?” you realize you’ve been gazing at her perplexedly. “That’s rude to your principal.” she points her fan sharply at you. Her smile is gone, her left eye is still closed but her other eye is staring down at you dauntingly. “I’m- I’m sorry!” you quickly arch your body in apology to her scolding. She smirks in return and slaps her left palm with her folded fan. Hold on, principal? According to your memory, this school’s principal’s name is -- you don’t know. You just got here yesterday and it’s usual for students not to be aware of their principal’s name straight away.

“Now then, you haven’t answered my first question yet~” she states, still smirking. As soon as you understand what she meant, you respond to her: “Ah! Yes! I am Cirno, the new student. I transferred here yesterday.” once again you bow politely to her, perhaps a little bit too much. It’s quite difficult to keep an upright countenance before this woman. She nods and crosses her arms while inspecting you with both of her eyes open.

“How have you been doing? Everything’s okay?” you nod and smile to her, “Everyone’s being nice. No problem at all.”. The principal smiles back, “That’s good to hear.”
“I heard that you’re from Italy.” she says.
“I am. I moved to Japan around three years ago.”
The principal unfolds and folds her fan in a fast succession, creating a thumping noise. It’s a little startling for you. Why did she do that?
“We have other foreign students here too, like that first year with the Burgundy hotel name.” you lift your eyebrows at the remark. “Luciole, everyone’s calling her Wriggle though.”
“...Wriggle?” you reiterate, making sure to yourself that you get the name right. It sounds like English to you, as in squirm. How on earth could anyone have a nickname like that? The oddity with usage of English in a Japanese school to nickname someone whose name doesn’t sound like English at all appears secondary compared to how ridiculous the name itself means.

“Yup! Don’t you think it’s a lovely name?” the principal winks, a playful wink this time. “Umm, I guess...” you reply, rolling your eyes to the side for a bit, rather baffled that the principal put forward the issue of appeal to you earliest rather than elucidation or common sense. “Is she okay with it?” you continue with a concerned question. “She’s fine. She knows no one meant anything bad with it.” the principal confidently answers.

“The other Cirno’s a foreigner too. You met her yesterday right?”
“How did you know?” you ask, a bit surprised.
“News spreads~” she smirks. “Nine has been quite famous on her own, your arrival only makes it worse.” she giggles lightly.
That reminded you of the other Cirno’s nickname: Nine. It is less bizarre than the name Wriggle but that doesn’t make it more sensible. However, perhaps you ought to be grateful for it: if it wasn’t her, it could be you instead who’ll have a nickname. What if it’s something in parallel to the peculiarity of Wriggle? Like Visconti? That wouldn’t be so bad though. Then again, your first name isn’t Carla.

“Ultimately, this school isn’t even owned by a Japanese to begin with.” the principal exclaims while smiling, and stroking her lips with her fan. That’s right; you heard about it from Marisa yesterday too, the proprietor of this school is the Scarlet family. That sounds like a foreign household, though there are still lots of Japanese students here.

“Anyway, what are you doing here? Aren’t you hungry?”
Between noting to her that you could ask her the same question and explain casually, you choose the latter. “I’m looking around the school, mainly for clubs, and I’m alright, I’ve eaten plenty on breakfast.”
The woman croons and smiles playfully at you, “Looking around for a club to join eh~?” she unfolds her fan, “Most of them are on the next building, have you been there before?”. You shake your head as a negative, “I’m thinking of going there.” you said.
“Then how about you let me show you around?”
“Uh? Umm, sure.”
“Excellent!” she folds her fan with a thump, looking enthusiastic.
>> No. 9806
File 122339643753.png - (270.94KB , 512x512 , 122339588489.png ) [iqdb]
9806
Before you two depart for the other complex she made sure to you that you have known her name. She frowned first at your unawareness of it, but soon she recourses to mentioning to you, “Yukari, Yukari Yakumo.” with her left eye closed. Ironic, the moonlight mansion got mistress high frequency color as its headmaster. Brief allegory aside, Ms. Yukari and you walk past a hallway surrounded by pillars and greens toward another door that leads to the miscellaneous purpose building. As you two step your way onward, you notice that there’s something missing from her: footstep. You don’t hear any from this principal of yours as she walks. It makes clear of the mystery of how she approached you without you being aware of it, but it beseeches another one: how!?

Nevertheless, you carry on. The first thing Yukari introduces to you is the Music Club. She explains that the room has sound proofing walls so you can pretty much go nuts in there -- orchestra nuts, not ARE YOU READY TO RAWK!!? nuts.

“It would be marvelous if our school has a Rock ‘n Roll Club too, don’t you think?”

Yukari winks to you while covering her lips with her folded paper fan. She mentions, for whatever reason, that there hasn’t been any since no student ever made a proposal about it to her and that this building still has some vacant spaces. Yukari doesn’t have the keys for the clubrooms with her so you can only gaze at Music Club’s door for now, but from what Yukari says, the room is quite big. She next accompanies you to the entrance of Theater Club. This could prove to be interesting to you if you like yourself some acting, and unsurprisingly, according to Yukari its room is more spacious than that of Music Club. She then takes you to the gymnastic area of the building, and the sign for Kendo Club slides to your vision. That’ll be the perfect place to go sword someone in the head -- just be cautious not to get sworded instead. The school has a Swimming Club as well, and of course, an indoor pool to go with though you can’t see it for yourself now. There’s also a practicing ground for PE lesson that is indoor, but sport activities usually take place on the field outside. Yukari took you to outdoor broad sport field: there are track for marathon, a basketball field and even a specialized sector for tennis courts. Respectively, there are Track Club, Basketball Club and Tennis Club in the school. The outdoor field is accessible from the main building as well without going through the secondary complex.

“There are still some clubs left we haven’t seen yet, but I think it’s nearly the end of lunch break so I’ll just list them for you. There are the Calligraphy Club, the Computer Club, Archery Club, the uuh- Literature Club, Art Club -- we even have a Mystery Club going!” Yukari explicates, she squeezes her left eye cheerfully afterwards; she sure does that a lot. “Now then, after seeing this much, do you have any club in mind you wish to try?” she asks.

(What club are you interested in?)

[] Home Economics Club
[] Journalism Club
[] Science Club
[] Music Club
[] Theater Club
[] Kendo Club
[] Swimming Club
[] Track Club
[] Basketball Club
[] Tennis Club
[] Calligraphy Club
[] Computer Club
[] Archery Club
[] Literature Club
[] Art Club
[] Mystery Club
[] (write-in)

(Your reason?)

[] (write-in)

(Is there anything else you want to say to her?)

[] None
[] (write-in)

---

* Physical Education, just in case someone hasn’t known this yet.

It doesn’t mean that you will end up with whatever club you choose to join now.
>> No. 9807
[x] Fencing club
[x] "In Italy the Western-style épée fencing was the sole extracurricular activity I was able to apply myself. Now if I were to canvas student interest, would forming a fencing club be possible?"
[x] "They are quite different in form, but there are common features of discipline and honor that might allow a close relationship to be formed with the kendo club. Do you know who is the captain of this club?"
>> No. 9809
File 122340062711.gif - (34.78KB , 205x356 , SilverChariot_Polnareff_2.gif ) [iqdb]
9809
>>9807
>Western-style épée fencing

Oh ho, deciding on our Stand Persona so soon, are we?

Silver Chariot does kick ass, though.
>> No. 9817
[X]Home Economics
[X]You think to yourself, Since it sounds like it's a nice, safe club free from lunatics...

"Maybe the Home Economics class... It could be interesting..."

[X]You decide it's worth asking about, and probably not dangerous since she seems accomodating. "Uh, also... How can you do that? I mean... walks so quietly like that?"
>> No. 9823
[x] Kendo Club
[x] To know discipline, to stay on your toes and be alert, and most importantly, to have fun
[x] (But the real reason is, you get wet when you hit people and get hit by people)
>> No. 9829
>Luciole
I wonder how you pronounce that.
>> No. 9830
[X] Music Club

Come on guys, don't you know all the musical terms we use are Italian? Family name, full life consequences, etc.
>> No. 9838
[x] Whatever Suika's club is!
Forcing us to take a shot in the dark on this one though I would assume? So I'll go with what makes the most sense in my mind and thankfully there is already a vote for it to copy from...
[x] Kendo Club
[x] To know discipline, to stay on your toes and be alert, and most importantly, to have fun
[x] (But the real reason is, you get wet when you hit people and get hit by people)
>> No. 9847
>>9829
Dunno whether this will help or not but...
http://www.larousse.fr/demo/bilingues/demo/fra-ang/l/luciole.htm
>> No. 9850
File 122344243768.jpg - (31.41KB , 640x354 , bissi.jpg ) [iqdb]
9850
Cirno Bissi, as in "Sergio Cirno Bissi" a minor 20th century Italian painter.

[x] Art Club
[x] Reason: A cosmopolitan since birth, you traveled a lot even as a child, and wherever you went, you painted what you saw: Saint Peter's Piazza in Rome, Giotto's Campanile in Florence, Ponte dei Sospiri in Venice, Sforza Castle in Milan.
[x] Fencing/Kendo club
[x] Reason: Back when you still lived in Florence, before moving to the mountains to live with your extended family, you studied "combat à la Florentine" (sword and main-gauche) under your extremely nationalistic uncle. You no longer dream of competing as fencer in the Olympics, but you haven't forgot everything, right?
>> No. 9853
>>9838
>[x] Whatever Suika's club is!
Oooh, the Drinking Club. Good choice.
>> No. 9855
>>9853
If only it was that easy to figure out which club had Suika in it... If only... If Suika had even mentioned a bit about her club, then doing a write-in to ask about what club she was in would be an easy thing to do but alas, Virthra had to hold the information about it at the time... Though one thing does come to mind that I can do
[x] Ask what clubs Suika and Reimu are in, and then swing by Suika's to see if she is there and greet her

Not that it is going to do much at this point probably. The kendo club has 4 votes now pretty much but reaching a conclusion to spawn an update is better than waiting for enough votes to come in so a decision can be made so if that doesn't really do much, then not a big deal.
>> No. 9857
[x]Tea ceremony club
Probably likely for Reimu, not sure about Suika though
>> No. 9874
I'll remind you guy what I said before on the update: what you say here won't make you join whatever you choose for sure. You can change what you want to join later on after you find out more about things (for instance: which club Suika joined). Heck, maybe the club you want to join here isn't actually open for admission anymore (just a thought).

The actual purpose of this vote is to see which club you guys are more inclined to, or what really influences you guys on your club preference, to help me see the plot in the future better. Furthermore, don't forget that you're with Yukari, the principal of the school herself, now. Shoot her some questions!

It's really a lapse of mine not giving out Suika's club right when you guys asked (some things don't feel quite correct yet back then). I'll make sure you all will have an opportunity to ask for it again before Bissi comes to the time period where she may actually choose her club for real, and hey, it's probably closer than you guys might think.
>> No. 9883
[x] "Clubs, eh? Well on the way here from Italy, I was asked to join the mile-high club."
[x] Laugh nervously. "Sorry, that was a terrible joke."
[x] Kendo
[x] Art
[x] Tea ceremony

All of these sound good: Kendo for reasons of utility (girl who lives, shops, and travels alone), art as a prior hobby and living up to your family name, tea ceremony because of Reimu (you'd already expressed interest in seeing the shrine) and being the kind of thing a foreigner would find novel.
>> No. 9885
>>9857
>Probably likely for Reimu, not sure about Suika though

They use sake in place of actual tea, of course. How else could anyone stand to be in such a boring club?
>> No. 9917
File 122351584933.jpg - (329.30KB , 1000x684 , ___Ouran_Koukou_Host_Club____by_Arehandora.jpg ) [iqdb]
9917
[X] Host club

Goddamnit, I have to. I can't stop myself.
>> No. 9926
>>9917

NO! GOD NO!
KILL IT WITH FIRE!
>> No. 9932
>>9917

FABULOUS!
>> No. 9941
>>9917
in after MANLY ANIME REVIEWER
>> No. 9946
>>9917

Why's the third one from the right look like a girl?
>> No. 9947
>>9946

OH U.

Go watch it and find out.
>> No. 9949
>>9946

That's Haruhi. She is a girl.

The whole idea behind the series is something about how this host club is guys that appeal to various fetishes of high school girls. Haruhi ends up in debt to them after breaking something, and they initially confuse her for a guy due to frumpy, unisex clothing that hides her barely present figure, and big ol' coke-bottle glasses that hide her face. After they find out, they spend the rest of the show trying to keep their customers from realizing that Haruhi is a cross-dressing girl that they've brought on to the team as... I dunno, a sort of oblivious/feminine guy?
>> No. 9950
>That's Haruhi. She is a girl.

thatsthejoke.jpg
>> No. 9963
>>9962

I don't think you're going to get any more of a quorum here; just take things into consideration and update.
>> No. 9968
[x] Art Club
[x] Reason: A cosmopolitan since birth, you traveled a lot even as a child, and wherever you went, you painted what you saw: Saint Peter's Piazza in Rome, Giotto's Campanile in Florence, Ponte dei Sospiri in Venice, Sforza Castle in Milan.
[x] Fencing/Kendo club
[x] Reason: Back when you still lived in Florence, before moving to the mountains to live with your extended family, you studied "combat à la Florentine" (sword and main-gauche) under your extremely nationalistic uncle. You no longer dream of competing as fencer in the Olympics, but you haven't forgot everything, right?
[x] Ask what clubs Suika and Reimu are in, and then swing by Suika's to see if she is there and greet her
>> No. 9986
Locking votes, I'll be writing now.

1st Winner: Kendo Club, 2nd Winner: Art Club. To make matter interesting, I'm gonna make it like this:

[x] "Clubs, eh? Well on the way here from Italy, I was asked to join the mile-high club."
[x] Laugh nervously. "Sorry, that was a terrible joke."
[x] Art Club
[x] Reason: A cosmopolitan since birth, you traveled a lot even as a child, and wherever you went, you painted what you saw: Saint Peter's Piazza in Rome, Giotto's Campanile in Florence, Ponte dei Sospiri in Venice, Sforza Castle in Milan.
[x] Fencing/Kendo club
[x] Reason: Back when you still lived in Florence, before moving to the mountains to live with your extended family, you studied "combat à la Florentine" (sword and main-gauche) under your extremely nationalistic uncle. You no longer dream of competing as fencer in the Olympics, but you haven't forgot everything, right?
[x] Also, to know discipline, to stay on your toes and be alert, and most importantly, to have fun
[x] (But the real reason is, you get wet when you hit people and get hit by people)
[x] Ask what clubs Suika and Reimu are in, and then swing by Suika's to see if she is there and greet her
[X]You decide it's worth asking about, and probably not dangerous since she seems accommodating. "Uh, also... How can you do that? I mean... walk so quietly like that?"

I trust this won't rouse any disagreement from anyone, would it?
>> No. 9991
>>9986

:awesome:
>> No. 9995
>>9986
This bleeds awesome from every single word.

Every. Single. WORD.
>> No. 10003
>[x] (But the real reason is, you get wet when you hit people and get hit by people)

0_0
>> No. 10093
>>10003

I don't think it was meant as THAT kind of wet...

Oh wait maybe it was. O_O

YURIHAWT wait no. Wait, we're in Gensokyo, right? Everyone's gay in Gensokyo.

Okay... maybe not masochistic.
>> No. 10100
>0_0
>O_O

ರ_ರ
>> No. 10115
>>10003 >>10093
щ(゚Д゚щ)

Please stop swearing.
>> No. 10269
File 122401612725.jpg - (107.21KB , 500x600 , 25e7191bc0fca5cb365aab55ccf31ae6.jpg ) [iqdb]
10269
[x] "Clubs, eh? Well on the way here from Italy, I was asked to join the mile-high club."
[x] Laugh nervously. "Sorry, that was a terrible joke."
[x] Art Club
[x] Reason: A cosmopolitan since birth, you traveled a lot even as a child, and wherever you went, you painted what you saw: Saint Peter's Piazza in Rome, Giotto's Campanile in Florence, Ponte dei Sospiri in Venice, Sforza Castle in Milan.
[x] Fencing/Kendo club
[x] Reason: Back when you still lived in Florence, before moving to the mountains to live with your extended family, you studied "combat à la Florentine" (sword and main-gauche) under your extremely nationalistic uncle. You no longer dream of competing as fencer in the Olympics, but you haven't forgot everything, right?
[x] Also, to know discipline, to stay on your toes and be alert, and most importantly, to have fun
[x] (But the real reason is, you get wet when you hit people and get hit by people)
[x] Ask what clubs Suika and Reimu are in, and then swing by Suika's to see if she is there and greet her
[x] You decide it's worth asking about, and probably not dangerous since she seems accommodating. "Uh, also... How can you do that? I mean... walk so quietly like that?"

---

“Clubs, eh? Well, on the way here from Italy,” the notion just flashed through your mind! You can’t help but letting it out! “I was asked to join the mile-high club.”

Ms. Yukari had been, up to that point, quietly waving cool air at herself with her unfurled paper fan. At your rather alarming claim, she was suddenly frozen.

“Honestly?” she asks in short, there’s what might be an intrigued tone in her voice. You’d hate to break her interest, but you decide to end this here before it gets worse.

“No. I’m sorry, that was a terrible joke. Eheh... hehe...” You chuckle nervously while scratching the back of your head. She merely narrows her eyes in response; evidently not amused by your unimpressive attempt of being comical, if not annoyed in addition.

“Too bad, could have been an interesting story to hear.” Yukari glances away from you to a vacant tennis court nearby. “But,” she returns to looking at you with curious eyes, “What if it was for real? That in some twisted instance, you came in contact with an opportunity to become a member of mile-high. What would you do?”

You are instantly put in a difficult mix of both being taken aback and thinking what to reply her with, but Yukari interrupts your contemplation with a subtle giggle. “You don’t have to answer me, at least, not now.” Her featureless white paper fan obstructs you from seeing her lips, but from the way her eyes flex you can envision her as smirking at you.

“Let’s return to our original topic,” her eyes close, you assume now she has turned into smiling tenderly, “any extracurricular activity you’d like to take part in?”

That question has been an easy one for you since it was raised initially. You state to Yukari, “I think I’ll go with Art.”

“May I know why?” Yukari asks, removing her fan from covering her lips.

You explain cheerfully, “I’ve been traveling a lot ever since I was a little kid. Wherever I went I painted the things I see like, Saint Peter's Piazza, Giotto's Campanile, Ponte dei Sospiri, e- Castello Sforzesco... ah.” The reminiscences of those sites you’ve visited in the past are getting to you. You don’t notice until later that you were mentioning them using Italian, which must have been confusing to Yukari. “S- sorry! I mean...”

“Castello Sforzesco,” she smiles, “sì, conosco quel posto.”*

You gasp.

“Ms. Yukari!” You call to her in surprise, “You know Italian?”

She’s incredibly fluent on that too.

“Sì.” Yukari nods, “I studied Italian a while back,” she reverts to using Japanese language, “I also once had a trip to Milan, and Sforza Castle was one of many artistic centers I visited in the course of my tour.” She elaborates, maintaining the poised pitch that accompanies her voice throughout your conversations with her. It sure is astonishing for you to find out that someone in this school knows how to speak in your native language, and even had stepped her feet on your homeland. Then again, the way how she pronounced Luciole without any Japanese accent earlier might already be a hint on how conversant she is with vernaculars.

“Wow! But, why didn’t you tell me sooner?”

Yukari begins fanning herself again, “It didn’t cross my mind before to mention that to you.” She replies nonchalantly. “That aside, I think we should return already, else you’ll be late for the next session.” You agreed to the suggestion and walk back with her to the main school complex.
>> No. 10270
File 122401619277.jpg - (299.19KB , 1052x734 , 9e7d5bceb24aff0a2a08f17a71955d66.jpg ) [iqdb]
10270
On the way back, Yukari asks you whether you have another club in mind you’re interested in. As a matter of fact, you do have one: a fencing club. You told Ms. Yukari about your extremely nationalistic uncle over in Florence, and how you trained the ‘combat à la Florentine’ -- a fencing style where a secondary weapon or other instrument is used in the off hand, as you explain to Yukari -- under his tutelage before relocating to Courmayeur to live with your extended family. You’d love to apply that expertise again, even if not for competing high towards the Olympics. Yukari chuckles at your Olympics remark. Hey, you actually succeed in making her laugh now after failing horribly- and that wasn’t actually your intention!

Shame that there isn’t any study of fencing similar to yours here, but there’s the Kendo Club, so you said to Yukari that you’ll perhaps be trying it out instead. The style might be different than yours, but still the art of the swordplay in itself will give you benefits that you would like: discipline, also how to stay on your toes and keep yourself alert -- especially since you are a girl who lives, shops, and travels all alone.

The most important reason for you however, is the fun you’ll have in practicing sword-fighting martial arts all over again. You turn to be enthusiastic as you illustrate to your happily-listening principal the... pleasant sensation of being in the middle of a fencing combat. How that it’s lovely for you when your attacks connect to your opponent, when you struggle to evade getting hit by an inch and you even tell her that it’s still fun to receive a hit after all those efforts you made in avoiding it. You snapped yourself out from talking on and on after a while, and apologize to Yukari. She only giggles and says it is alright, and it was... amusing to hear you speaking. Okay, the implication of that just gives you more embarrassment than you could be comfortable with, so you become quiet as Yukari chuckles teasingly at you again.

With both you and Yukari no longer exchanging words, the only noises you can hear are only either your footsteps, or the general bustling of school in its break period that is gradually becoming louder as you re-enter the main complex. Yes, that is still missing. You can fill your mind with senseless fantasies to make explanation for it, like maybe this principal is actually a ninja! ...but instead of assuming the absurd, you decide to play by reality and ask her about it straight.

“Umm, principal,” Yukari turns her attention to you, “how can you do that? I mean... walk so quietly like that?”

“When did you notice this?” She asks you back.

“Since we started walking together, I guess.”

“Ah,” she looks delighted, “well, if you place your heel down firsthand, then lay your foot gently towards your toes onto the ground; you’ll walk quieter than putting the whole of your foot at once.”

“Uh, I see,” you can’t seem to hide your bemusement from hearing how... knowledgeable your principal is on this matter, “but wouldn’t that be hard to keep up for every time you walk?”

“I suppose, but I’ve been doing it for long that it has become natural to me.”

You wonder to yourself why she would walk like that in the first place.

“However, the more imperative factor to the success is, obviously, footwear.” She smirks and mutters, “I’d elaborate, but that would bring our conversation to a more detailed line which I $m t!o ind%le@t &o ex#lo^e.”

“Excuse me?”

“Missed that didn’t you?” She sniggers, “It was nothing, don’t trouble yourself with it.”

The two of you were getting close to the crowded hall of the school. You didn’t hear what she whispered at the end too clearly over the mumbles of numerous other students around. One thing is that, you can somehow guess that it wasn’t quite the ordinary statement to make.

Shortly, you two came (no innuendo here, move along) to nearing the stairs to the second floor that you usually use to get upstairs, not the one around the clubroom hallway. Yukari bids you goodbye for now before heading out to her office. You on the other hand, return back to your class. Reimu and Marisa are both there already. They both greet you as you pass one of the two sliding doors to your class.

“Where have you been?” Marisa asks. Resemblance to another (game) character greeting a returning main protagonist the same way is utterly coincidental.

“I was wandering the school for clubs.” You answer them as you approach Reimu’s seat, where Marisa stands nearby. “I met the principal too, she showed me around.”

“Whoa, Ms. Yukari huh?” Marisa looks quite surprised, “She appears behind people out of nowhere a lot, kinda creepy if you ask me.”

You tell Marisa and Reimu how that happened to you when you ran into her, and that sure startled you.

“That’s what I was saying.” Marisa says. The three of you continue chatting about Yukari, mostly around her sophisticated behavior and paper fan, though Reimu doesn’t comment much compared to Marisa. Your blond friend further tells you that there’s another person here who is sometimes seen carrying a foldable paper fan. This person is the vice-principal of this school: Ms. Yuyuko. What a compatible duo, and apparently the two of them are old friends. Before you can talk more about this however, the bell rings and the next session begins.
>> No. 10274
File 122401918562.jpg - (44.82KB , 510x360 , 122164820320.jpg ) [iqdb]
10274
1. The residential area you and Marisa live in
2. Iwatodai Station:
Takoyaki Stand, Burger Restaurant, Book Store, Bicycle Parking Lot
3. Naganaki Shrine
4. Port Island Station:
Movie Theater, Flower Shop
5. Gekkoukan High
6. Paulownia Mall:
Coffee Shop, Music Store, Karaoke, Antique Shop, Arcade, Pharmacy
7. The dormitory where Suika lives

---

04/22.Fr After School

(1210 - 100 for train ticket = 1110¥)

You and three other girls arrive at the station of the mainland: Iwatodai Station, by taking the monorail from the station of Port Island, and head to Reimu’s shrine. That’s right, three. Another girl joined your entourage when you, Marisa and Reimu met her on your way to out from school. Both Marisa and Reimu appeared to have known who she is. This girl is no stranger to you either; she’s the lively girl you encountered yesterday on the arcade. This girl is Suika, the third year who looks too much like a sophomore than a senior. Reimu gave her okay to her request of joining, but also said to you -- to the girls’ giggles -- that Suika is one of ‘regular nuisances’ she mentioned back in the morning, aside from Marisa.

“I really wished Sakuya would come too, but she’s busy with her club.” Utters Marisa as the four of you walk past a book store.

“It’s Friday now, Home Economics is having a session.” Suika rolls her eyes upward. She’s locking her two hands behind her neck.

“Sakuya?” You seem to be the only person among the four to not recognize the name.

Marisa grins, “She’s a student of 2-E, just next door from our class. And- you’d be surprised if I tell you-” she turns to smirking naughtily, “she’s a real, life, maid!”

You widen your eyes. Just as Marisa said, you are surprised to hear that.

“She works on Remi’s mansion, but attends school too.” Reimu on your left states nonchalantly, as if it’s nothing to fuss about, “She isn’t the only employee of Remi’s that attends school though, there’s another one... what was her name?”

“China!” Marisa and Suika both yell at once.

“That’s her nickname, her real name’s...” Reimu rubs her chin, but shrugs after a while, “I forgot, heh, everyone does anyway.” She sneers. Both Suika and Marisa giggle in accord.

Yet another awkward nickname out of Gekkoukan, what is with that school and strange monikers!? “That reminds me...” it unavoidably does, “Ms. Yukari told me there’s a junior nicknamed Wriggle.”

“Yeah! You saw her before actually.” Marisa states, she reads your unknowing expression and continues, “The green-haired girl that was following Nine when she came to you, that’s Wriggle!”

Was there such a person in... oh yeah, there was a girl that seemed like she was futilely trying to stop Cirno, the other one, from confronting you. She didn’t say anything to you though, just bowed apologetically after Cirno rushed off to another girl who was referred as Tewi.

“Oh, I remember. So that’s her? Why is she called Wriggle anyway? Is it because her real name’s hard to pronounce?”

“I don’t think that’s why.” Marisa says as the group of four keeps on heading towards Hakurei Shrine, the shrine Reimu lives on. She explains to you that no one actually knows for sure why that first year is called Wriggle by her friends. Word has it that it has been what people are calling her since before she’s a student of Gekkoukan.

Somewhere along your conversations with the three girls, you manage to ask Reimu and Suika which clubs they belong to. It is particularly easy and flowed naturally since Marisa brought up that about the girl named Sakuya is busy with her club activity. Reimu simply answers with Calligraphy Club, which is quite fitting for her, while Suika answers with Basketball Club. There’s a bit of discord in that to your observation: she’s a bit short for basketball, but you wouldn’t know... maybe she’s really good at the sport and it compensates her height, or she just doesn’t care and everyone else is fine with it. It’s not like she’s too extremely undersized too.

Not long, you reach upon rock-strewn stairs. At the end of the stairs, there’s a huge red gate -- a shrine gate. This is it; you’re here, at Hakurei Shrine. You step upon a spacious ground, surrounded by trees that are still blooming with cherry petals. Compared to the bustling city life just down the stairs, this place is peaceful. It’s as if you just entered another world.

The group strides forward, as it approaches a donation box in front of the shrine however, Reimu suddenly turns around to face the other three girls and says in demanding tone:

“Okay now, donation!”

(Will you donate?)

[] (write-in amount, cannot be more than 1110¥)
[] No

(Is there anything you want to say about it?)

[] (write-in)

(Is there anything else you want to talk about with any or all of the three girls?)

[] (write-in)

---

* “yes, I know that place.”

Phew, long wall is long~
>> No. 10275
[X] Yes, 1000¥
[X] Twiddle your fingers, try and look small. "Um, I don't have much money, so... please use it wisely."

[X] Ask if they know anyone in the Kendo Club. It would be good to learn about your potential partn... friends.

I can just see it. We're going to wind up romantically linked with one of our sparring partners.

Also, considering how badly Cirno wants to fight, we're bound to end up in a tussle eventually. Just wait for it; the fighting and hitting each other is going to make us wet, and we'll end up making out with her instead of fighting.

Just wait.

It'll happen.
>> No. 10281
>>10275
>Just wait for it; the fighting and hitting each other is going to make us wet, and we'll end up making out with her instead of fighting.

Not quite hatesex, but delicious nonetheless.

[X] Yes, 1000¥
[X] Twiddle your fingers, try and look small. "Um, I don't have much money, so... please use it wisely."

[X] Ask if they know anyone in the Kendo Club. It would be good to learn about your potential partn... friends.
>> No. 10284
>>10275
ಠ_ಠ

Also,

>The group strides forward, as it approaches a donation box in front of the shrine however, Reimu suddenly turns around to face the other three girls and says in demanding tone:

Spontaneous third-person view AHOY! *shoots self in the head*
>> No. 10285
File 122402473558.jpg - (118.40KB , 700x817 , 20114fb0aefc71a52976c002644b272d.jpg ) [iqdb]
10285
>>10275

Are Yuka and Tenshi in the Kendo club? Matches made in heaven, right there.

...Poor Captain Youmu, she's probably the only one in there that's not batshit insane.

[x] Yes, 1000¥
[x] Twiddle your fingers, try and look small. "Um, I don't have much money, so... please use it wisely."
[x] Ask if they know anyone in the Kendo Club. It would be good to learn about your potential partn... friends.
>> No. 10286
>>10274

>3. Naganaki Shrine

FUCK

Eeee... you guys know what I meant. It's Hakurei Shrine, not Naganaki.
>> No. 10287
>>10284

You know you want to write about Cirno and Cirno writhing about in a struggle for superiority, liplocked and tearing at eachother's clothing. You know you do.

Although, now that I think about it, Tenshi or Yuka would be a perfect match for this Cirno. Better visit the flower shop some time.
>> No. 10288
[X] 1110¥

(Normally, I'd go, 'Screw you, lady. I have my expenses to worry about, and by the looks of you, you'd probably go and buy booze with the donations or something.'

And then expect Cirno to follow through. With the screwing of the lady who is Reimu, I mean.)

[X]"This shrine is beautiful... it's so different from the city. Do you maintain this place alone?"

[X]Yes, ask about if they know anyone in the kendo club. Or would consider / know someone who'd like to join it.

(REPOST MY CHOICES AS YOUR OWN!! THE SHRINE MUST BE ASKED ABOUT!!

But yeah, the tussle and the making out and the inevitability is tempting. SHMEXY)
>> No. 10318
[X] Yes, 1000¥
[X] Twiddle your fingers, try and look small. "Um, I don't have much money, so... please use it wisely."

[X] Ask if they know anyone in the Kendo Club. It would be good to learn about your potential partn... friends.


Suika is on the basketball team? Figures she is on the team I wrote off right away for height issues, but then again, stopping Suika is a near impossible task so eh...
>> No. 10324
quick question when are we going to get more $$? since if we donate 1000¥ we wont be able to ride the train to school and back tomorrow
>> No. 10325
>>10324

Presumably we have an allowance, but I imagine that we'll be able to make some cash by either picking up a part-time job or finding it laying around in whatever this story's equivalent of the Dark Hour is.

If we don't have much money left, we'll just have to sleep early and rise early, and walk to school in the morning. It'll be good exercise, and we may meet someone on the way, anyway.
>> No. 10336
>>10285
>Yuka and Tenshi
Best.
Club.
EVER.

But Yuka is likely either a faculty member, or in the Gardening club.

Or kind of like Boothby in Star Trek; the Innocent Gardener who knows a fuck lot more than they should.
Or in Yuka's case, does a lot more.
>> No. 10342
>>10324
You will be able to go to school, but you won't be able to go back.

So how will you return tomorrow? Well, you can, maybe, borrow money from a friend.

Or, I can make the 3000¥ get each Saturday is at morning before school instead of after as I thought it first. Whichever you guys want.

Oh and, this thread has reached auto-sage. Next ROttT will be on a new thread. Vote's still open though.
>> No. 10367
[x] Yes, but not now; you want to be discreet about it.
[x] "Before leaving, yes. Wouldn't want to force you to feel as if I were paying for your hospitality or something~." Smile sweetly.
[x] "More importantly, this shrine is beautiful... it's so different from the city. Do you maintain this place alone?"