[Return]
Archived thread

File 12207294902.png - (22.69KB , 600x450 , 1219259692989.png ) [iqdb]
7066 No. 7066
"Head upriver, see if you're right."
Akyu looks up at you, face clearing a little, but frowning. "You ... you really think we should?"
You start to nod, then the idea turns over in your mind. This is a pretty complex undertaking. You have one bag of supplies, no doubt packed in haste and panic, by a girl who is not in the best psychological shape. You have a tiny boat, your knife and the sword still lying on the deck where Akyu must have dropped it.

And that's it.

The journey upriver is a long one, hard at the best of times, seeing as nobody goes there. Doing it in the dark is pretty much asking to be eaten alive or starve to death. You take your hand off Akyu's shoulder, staring at your fingers in a kind of trance. Why ... why did you want to get upriver so badly? You glance down at the ruined, dying Yukkureimu on the deck of the boat. It twitches a little as you prod it with the toe of your boot. Why is there such a driving desire to go upriver now Akyu has explained her theory to you? Unarmed, unprepared. People would notice if Hieda no Akyu went missing along with you. There would be a huge scandal, even if you ever made it back to the human village, you'd probably be arrested for kidnapping. Your mind flicks back to earlier today, to the feeling of ripping the Alice-type apart, making the raped one eat the dying one, to the feeling of resistance under your hands when you finally crushed the koremirya's head between its own mother's jaws.
You flex your fingers and discover you've dug your nails into the palm of your hand, drawing blood. You let out a slow breath.

You want to go upriver because you want ... you want to make sure they're not dangerous! That's it ... that's got to be it, you're just worried, you just want to confirm what Akyu was saying. You aren't jumping at an excuse to hurt them. There's no spark of sadism growing inside you. You didn't murder any thinking, feeling creatures today. You performed some pest control, that's all, that's all. You didn't enjoy it ... you didn't enjoy it.

"Right ... right ... " You mutter, trying as hard as you can to explain to yourself why you keep thinking about killing the koremirya. Why you keep thinking of what you'd have to do to a potentially dangerous herd of them, alone in the forest.
"Mmm ... I know." Akyu says. You snap your gaze back up to her face. She looks disappointed, why does she look disappointed? You just nod, hoping that somehow you can catch up on the last few moments of conversation you missed. Oh god ... were you talking out loud without meaning to? Did you just say all of that to Akyu? You hastily wipe the palm of your hand on the inside of your shirt, getting rid of the blood.
"I didn't exactly plan this well." Akyu laughs nervously. "I ..." She reaches out, suddenly nervous to touch you as she grabs your sleeve. "I'm kind of glad you came to stop me, even if I don't know you very well."
You manage a smile, trying to reassure her.
"Listen, Akyu." You start to say, as much for your benefit as hers. "We should go upriver, you were right about that."
She nods slowly.
"But you're right that this was rushed." You say. Good, talking is distracting you from what's going on inside. But there's nothing going on inside. Everything is fine.

Just fine.

"I promise you we'll find a way to confirm that you're right." You say. "But not right now, we should come back, better prepared."
"Yeah." Akyu breaths. "I'm ... I'm sorry." She says, sniffing.
You shake your head, smiling. "You haven't got anything to apologise for. I think you're right, just that you don't need to do this on your own."
Akyu smiles back at you, and for a moment you see a genuine happiness, nothing but plain, human warmth and vitality.

"Yu~ Yu~"
"Mwommie?"
"Yu~"
Akyu's smile vanishes in a second as there is a rustling in the bushes. You both turn to look at the bank as three infant Yukkureimu emerge from the undergrowth, huddled close together. They peer around for a second, blinking wildly in the light from the oil lamp. They're not koyukkuris, but not adults either, each about the size of your fist. They see the smashed Yukkuri in the bottom of the boat, ignoring you and Akyu at first.
"Mwommie!"
"That's not mwommie easy!"
"Yu~ yu~!"
One of them finally looks up at you.
"Hey Mister! Our Mwommie went to get lots of food easy!"
"Miss! Miss!" One of the says, talking at Akyu. "Give us food easy! We're hungry easy! Reimu is hungry!"
"Yu~!"
"Hungry easy~!"
"Mwommie?"
"Hungry! Reimu is hungry!"
"Give us food! Yu~!"
"That's mwommie ..."
"Stupid Mister! Give Reimu and her sisters lots of food right now!"
"Yu~"
Amazing that they seem more concerned with asking for food than their own dying mother. Maybe that's because it's not making noises any more.

You glance at Akyu. Her eye twitches and she grits her teeth, as if in physical pain. She reaches down towards her pack.
"You want food?" She asks the noisy Yukkuris, her breathing heavy with anticipation.
"Yu~!"
"If you can understand that, then give us lots of food easy! Stupid human!"
"Food easy!"
Akyu reaches into her pack.

[ ] Don't intervene, she needs this.
[ ] Stop her, this is only making things worse.
[ ] Join in (how?)

>> No. 7067
[x] Don't intervene, she needs this.

Maybe she'll draw the Dosu out of hiding.
>> No. 7068
[x] Don't intervene, she needs this.
>> No. 7071
[X] Join in (make them eat their mother.)

The other yukkuris all noticed how their own kind tasted good, after we forced them to eat. If we could teach the wild yukkuris this, we'd effectively get population control going, and possibly preserving the original ecosystem.
>> No. 7072
OP image got translated, if you didn't know
>> No. 7073
>>7071
They don't see it as a yukkuri any more. If you feed it to them, it's just food. You'd have to feed them living ones to accomplish your idea, which they will resist.
>> No. 7074
[ ] Stop her, this is only making things worse.

Fuck, get out of the dark path.
>> No. 7077
[x] Don't intervene, she needs this.

I wonder what she's thinking.
>> No. 7078
[x] Stop her, this is only making things worse.

We're on a mission, no time for this shit.
>> No. 7081
[]Don't interveine, she needs this.

While you've got a dangerous mission, a volatile and emotional Akyu will get in your way and become a dangerous detriment if you stop her NOW. Wait.
>> No. 7083
[x] Don't intervene, she needs this.
>> No. 7088
[X] Stop her, this is only making things worse.

ONLY KILL THE BAD ONES
>> No. 7089
[x] Don't intervene, she needs this.

In B4 something completely different.
>> No. 7091
[x] Stop her. Intervene, even if it means killing the Yukkuris yourself.
[x] "This may be hypocritical of me to say this, but I don't wish to see you turn into a monster."
>> No. 7092
[x] Stop her, this is only making things worse.
>> No. 7093
[x] Don't intervene, she needs this.
>> No. 7094
[X] Stop her, this is only making things worse.
>> No. 7095
[X] Don't intervene, she needs this.

Much as I don't like heading down the dark path like this, it's obvious Akyu's unstable right now. If killing some irritating Yukkureimu will calm her, then the price is right.
>> No. 7096
[>] Stop her. Intervene, even if it means killing the Yukkuris yourself.
[>] "This may be hypocritical of me to say this, but I don't wish to see you turn into a monster."

I like this. I don't know how feasible it is, but I like it.
>> No. 7100
[x] Stop her. Intervene, even if it means killing the Yukkuris yourself.
[x] "This may be hypocritical of me to say this, but I don't wish to see you turn into a monster."
>> No. 7101
[x] Don't intervene, she needs this.
>> No. 7102
[x] Stop her. Intervene, even if it means killing the Yukkuris yourself.
[x] "This may be hypocritical of me to say this, but I don't wish to see you turn into a monster."
>> No. 7103
[x] Don't intervene, she needs this.
Akyu's already obsessed with them.
>> No. 7104
[x] Stop her.
[x] "This may be hypocritical of me to say this, but I don't wish to see you turn into a monster."

How long must we slide down that path, Anon?
>> No. 7105
[x] Don't intervene, she needs this.

Venting games
>> No. 7109
[x] Tenderly love her, she needs this.
>> No. 7111
[X] Stop her, this is only making things worse.

Only the bad ones damn it.
>> No. 7113
[X] Stop her, this is only making things worse.
>> No. 7114
[x] Don't intervene, she needs this.
>> No. 7115
[x] Don't intervene, she needs this.

Stable Akyu > Volatile Akyu
>> No. 7116
[X] Stop her, this is only making things worse.
>> No. 7117
[x] Don't intervene, she needs this.

They shouldnt've called us stupid.
>> No. 7118
[X] Stop her, this is only making things worse.
>> No. 7119
[X] Stop her, this is only making things worse.
>> No. 7120
[x] Don't intervene, she needs this.
>> No. 7121
[x] Don't intervene, she needs this.
>> No. 7122
[x] Don't intervene, she needs this.
>> No. 7123
[x] Don't intervene, she needs this.
>> No. 7124
[x] Don't intervene, she needs this.
>> No. 7125
>They shouldnt've called us stupid.
So, if a child called you stupid, then you would take no action to prevent their death? You're a fucking sociopath.
>> No. 7126
>>7125

Yukkuris are not children.

Also, this is a fictional story. Nobody is ACTUALLY getting harmed here. Stop overanalyzing me, you're only going to hurt yourself.
>> No. 7128
[x] Don't intervene, she needs this.
>> No. 7129
> Stop overanalyzing

But if we didn't over analyze, this story wouldn't exist~~
>> No. 7130
>>7129

But judging people to be "psychopaths" or "sociopaths" based on the actions and reasoning they decide to take in video games and CYOAs like this are MASSIVE PANDORAS BOXES THAT SHOULD NEVER, EVER, BE OPENED, so yeah!
>> No. 7131
>>7130

Tell that to half of the internet, and maybe a few users on 4chan, we always have some oddballs that there really do take the internet that seriously, as hard as that is to believe.
>> No. 7132
[X] Stop her, this is only making things worse.
[X] "Don't waste the effort. We're looking for the source, or for any yukkuri large enough to be a threat. These are neither. They'll probably die on their own without their mother anyways."

I doubt the bit about them dying, but it might help convince her.

Also,
>You both turn to look at the bank as three infant Yukkureimu emerge from the undergrowth
>They're not koyukkuris, but not adults either, each about the size of your fist.

Infant koyukkuris would be fresh off the stalk. These sound like they're still children, but old enough to not be koyukkuri anymore.
>> No. 7135
>>7114-7124

Clearly not votespam. Just one guy with multiple personalities disorder.
>> No. 7144
[+] Stop her, this is only making things worse.
[+] "Don't waste the effort. We're looking for the source, or for any yukkuri large enough to be a threat. These are neither. They'll probably die on their own without their mother anyways."
Good addition.
>> No. 7164
[x] Stop her, this is only making things worse.
[x] "Don't waste the effort. We're looking for the source, or for any yukkuri large enough to be a threat. These are neither. They'll probably die on their own without their mother anyways."
>> No. 7168
[X] Don't intervene, she needs this.

Changing vote so that this still has a chance of winning when the obvious votespam is disregarded.
>> No. 7180
[x] Stop her, this is only making things worse.
[x] "Don't waste the effort. We're looking for the source, or for any yukkuri large enough to be a threat. These are neither. They'll probably die on their own without their mother anyways."

Stay focused, Akyu. Don't look too hard into the abyss.
>> No. 7195
>>7135
And the votes for the other option aren't? It's just someone that votes once every half an hour instead of making five posts in a row. Look at how many responses we usually have, and how many we have now.

>>7180
>Stay focused, Akyu. Don't look too hard into the abyss.

Seriously, what are you talking about? Not only is Akyu already in the abyss, she's aiming for leadership.
>> No. 7200
>>7180
But abyss is so beautifun!
[X] Don't intervene, she needs this.
>> No. 7209
[x] Don't intervene, she needs this.

When can it beings D´awww times again?????
>> No. 7211
Too much blatant votespam in this thread.

[x] Stop her. This is only making things worse.
[x] "This may be hypocritical of me to say this, but I don't wish to see you turn into a monster."
>> No. 7245
I'm wondering, how many people think that allowing a drunk unfettered access to booze is good therapy? Similar principles at work here.
>> No. 7266
>>7245
If you're talking about Akyu, what's the harm? She only hurts yukkuris, and it's not like her obsession can go any further.
>> No. 7270
[X] Stop her, this is only making things worse.
[X] "Don't waste the effort. We're looking for the source, or for any yukkuri large enough to be a threat. These are neither. They'll probably die on their own without their mother anyways."
>> No. 7273
[yu] Check for updates
>> No. 7275
[x] Don't intervene, she needs this.

She's probably killed hundreds of them by now, a few more will make no difference.
>> No. 7276
[X] Stop her, this is only making things worse.
[X] "Don't waste the effort. We're looking for the source, or for any yukkuri large enough to be a threat. These are neither. They'll probably die on their own without their mother anyways."

Darkside points will just make Akyu all wrinkled and ugly, do not want.
>> No. 7277
>>7266

To clarify further :

1) Akyu herself knows that a large part of why people don't like hurting Yukurris has to do with their human-like features and cuteness. There's a reason why people have those kinds of mental blocks in place. And while it may be needed to overcome those blocks and exterminate them like the vermin they are, do you think it's actually a good idea to get used to premediated cruelty against cute, yet annoying moeblobs?

2) As already stated, Akyu has possibly killed hundreds at this point. Which, if anything indicates she's NOT going to get better after this. If she simply wanted to kill them she would either use her bare hands or the sword she brought. But she apparently brought something with her for the sole, premediated purpose of killing off the more harmless yukkuri in what seems to be a rather painful fashion. (That to mention for the one human in this place that knows more than anything how dangerous this world can be, going off alone armed only with a sword while letting herself deteriorate to being a nervous wreck.) This is NOT a mental feature of someone who would get better on their own. Even worse off, this is the one human in Gensokyo who has the inability to forget what she's done, even after dying.

3) Part of the reason why I want to stop her now that it's far more likely and plausible to stop it. It would be harder to get her to stop after we stood aside and let her gain darkside points willy-nilly. Now however? There's still an influence as we went out of our way to help her, listened to her, and even acknowledged what she had to say. Hence, why I support the hypocrite/monster write-in (despite there being a huge difference between spur-of-the-moment cruelty to defend another person, and deliberately looking for trouble) - we know what she's feeling, but there's a point of going too far.
>> No. 7278
>>7277
>1
That reason being that they shouldn't hurt other humans, not beings that imitate/parody humans. And if you think it's a bad idea, where have you been the past few months?

>2
If you want her to "get better", you're viewing this as a disease, and therefore taking it too seriously. She just likes bullying yukkuris, and she happened to come upon something that may be a minor threat to humans. That's a good thing. I never said that we shouldn't go and fetch the necessary equipment, but why stop her? We can go after she's done.

>3
For the last time, her darkness points are already maxed out. And if we tried to stop her now, we stand a serious chance of losing her confidence.

tl;dr: Yukkureenpeace is unnecessary.
>> No. 7279
>>7278

1) You know one of the methods used in training death squads? Adopting a dog, and after gaining it's trust, torture and kill it in a brutal fashion. If you wanted to turn someone in a psychopath, would you start out by having them destroy random objects or have them tear apart some head-like objects with faces on them?

2) ...What?

3) Sometimes, there's a difference between what a person wants, and what a person needs. When you're crazy, those times become more common. Seriously, this is the same reasoning for not taking away the bottle from a drunk because you're afraid he won't like you anymore.

4) It would be amusing if this thread only had one update before going into auto-sage.
>> No. 7280
>>7278
>That reason being that they shouldn't hurt other humans, not beings that imitate/parody humans. And if you think it's a bad idea, where have you been the past few months?

Hurting what looks like a human makes it easier to hurt what is a human. It's like a training to become real killer.
>> No. 7282
>>7280
Ha ha. Hahahaha. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>> No. 7283
>>7279
1) You're using the same reasoning used by the people who blame video games for violence. Congrats.

2) What did you not understand?

3) There's a major difference between alcoholism and the bullying syndrome. The latter is played for laughs. And I'll keep posting it until you realize it: Akyu is the pinnacle of yukkuri bullying. The personification. There's nothing that can be done to "bring her back" or "heal" her. Quotation marks are there because these terms are used for bad situations. Akyu is just panicking, we should let her do her thing, and when she calms down, go get the appropriate equipment and/or help.

>>7280
Did you post that with a straight face?
>> No. 7285
>>7283

I tried to, I really tried.
>> No. 7290
>>7283

1) You seriously don't see the difference between video games and actually doing things you can touch and feel? Tell me, if you say a kid torturing a rat, would you be all like "Ah, she's just letting off some steam! Just like video games, but much cheaper!"

2) Sigh.... a mental disease may be a fuzzy measure to define, but when it causes people to go into self-destructive situations, it's a pretty safe bet to say it's a bad thing. In this case, it drove Akyu into going into danger. (And in this case, she's far from ignorant - she has several lifetimes worth of experiences to know how dangerous youkai are, and yet she goes alone at dark with a sword. And yet, despite this, she knows enough to plan a surprise for Yukkuri that annoy her.) If placing Yukkuri torture a priority over your own safety does not qualify as mental illness, what does?

3) As a general rule, yes. But have you been reading the rest of this story? It's part morality play.
>> No. 7292
File 122091198127.png - (47.97KB , 600x450 , Count1.png ) [iqdb]
7292
Who cares about what's good for Akyu? Do we want to see her kill some yukkuri that haven't done anything? I'd say it's out of character (at least for now), thus we should try and stop her. Saying we don't have time for her to have fun, or adding in my earlier suggustion about not wasting the effort is probably as good as has been suggusted so far. And before anyone objects (including Akyu in the story if it's added), it IS her having fun because those yukkuri are of absolutely no threat to her, or anyone, or even any property at this distance.

Also, here's the translated version of OP.
>> No. 7295
Oooh! Shitstorm! Don't got much to say on this one, but...

> The latter is played for laughs. And I'll keep posting it until you realize it: Akyu is the pinnacle of yukkuri bullying.

From reading this story...it hasn't been played for laugh at all. Infact, this Akyu so far has been portrayed as completely unstable, though at times cute. As >>7290 said, the fact that she went out of her way to go out at night where there are hungry Youkai, who have been confirmed to actively eat humans, with few provisions just because some Yukkuris weirded her out makes me question any sanity she could possibly have had. To consider this mere bullying syndrome, or claiming that Akyu's personality in this story will be played for laughs, is nothing short of blindness.

In addition, remembering that there are indeed man eating monsters in Gensokyo, Akyu's actions and hysteria seem even sillier than before. She speaks with things that she herself declared the biggest threat to humans in Gensokyo daily; and the thing that sends her over the edge into hysteria is a blob she fed a little too well getting bigger and slightly smarter? That's not what I call bullying syndrome, that's "Bitch is crazy".

Of course, there's the possibility that she has Yukkuri-phobia...Y'know, that WOULD be funny!
>> No. 7299
>>7290
1) We've been over this many times. Yukkuris are the embodiment of characteristics that frustrate and annoy people. They are made of food, and they taste better if they suffer first. They are made to be bullied, and there is nothing wrong with that. I can't tell if you're one of those elaborate trolls that try to "deprive" us of yukkuri bullying, or you simply don't want to admit that.

2) Who says she didn't think about it? Perhaps she didn't have time to do much, and had to run toward her target equipped with anything she had ready. Her behavior is acceptable, she's anxious because something dangerous only she knows about may happen, and she's elated because she's Akyu and she's dealing with yukkuris.

3) There's a big difference between e.g. actively seeking out and torturing yukkuris and passively taking care of any that come to us and annoy us. And again, I still don't see the problem with bullying yukkuris, when (x-1) people do it. x being the population of Gensokyo, and the -1 being Sanae.

>>7292
>Do we want to see her kill some yukkuri that haven't done anything? I'd say it's out of character

Remember where we shoved that koremirya? Besides, these seem to be stupid even by yukkuri standards, coming up to us, insulting us and demanding food. They won't last long anyway.
>> No. 7300
>>7295
When nobody believes you regarding something serious, it drives you to the edge. There might be a very good reason Akyu is doing this (that's up to Woden, of course). The threat isn't that small, imagine a hundred dosuyukkuris attacking a village. (Food can be taken care of, magic mushrooms, capturing many Remiryas and eating their limbs every day etc.) Also, it's not completely dark yet, if what she had to do could be done quickly, she could have done it and returned home before the youkais start coming out. Let's remember that even with her anxiety, she has the experience of a) her previous lives and b) a yukkuri expert. She probably knows what she's doing better than us. Her breakdown can be due to the pressure and anxiety, not due to stark raving insanity.

Are you all different people, by the way?
>> No. 7301
>>7299
>Besides, these seem to be stupid even by yukkuri standards, coming up to us, insulting us and demanding food. They won't last long anyway.
...No, actually, that's standard behavior. They all do that

>Remember where we shoved that koremirya?
Yes. I do. Remember how bad we felt afterwards? We're approaching the darkside but we're not there yet. Plus, those were bothering MEILING. These are barely even bothering Akyu, and no one likes her anyways. Asking for food is seriously nothing for a yukkuri; it is no reason for someone who has two pet yukkuri to go and kill them.
>> No. 7302
>>7301
>Plus, those were bothering MEILING

And why the fuck is that a bad thing? Jesus.
>> No. 7303
File 122091402556.jpg - (152.80KB , 980x760 , 3c038b689a68cbed6c0d2c9d63f7946b.jpg ) [iqdb]
7303
>and no one likes her anyways.

You best be joking, nigger.
>> No. 7304
>>7301
>...No, actually, that's standard behavior. They all do that
No, some know that humans are dangerous, and some are even smart enough to stay away from populated areas.

>Yes. I do. Remember how bad we felt afterwards?
We'll get used to it, just like everyone else in Gensokyo.

>These are barely even bothering Akyu, and no one likes her anyways.
They're bothering us too, with their haughtiness and demands for food. If left alone, they'll just keep going until we make up our mind and do it. And you may speak for yourself about Akyu, she's not my favorite character, but she has fans.

Seriously, all of you (if you're even different people) are acting like bullying yukkuris is some sort of crime. They were created for this purpose. It's like whining about why Spiderman doesn't have eyebeams. That's the setting. You may return to non-yukkuri Touhou if you don't enjoy it.
>> No. 7306
>>7299

1) There's no such thing as a truely one-way interaction. As for being one of those trolls 'depriving' you of yukkuri bullying... have you not noticed that between standing aside and intervening, the votes are rather close? And of the latter, there's at least three different variations on how to do it, from just stopping her, to saying we don't want her to be a monster, to trying to make her see it just ain't worth the effort? Are they all trolls as well?

2) She didn't have the time... despite this being the end result of research that took weeks to conduct, studies that took into account frigging animal migration patterns, and that she managed to procure and fuel an outboard motor. What qualifies as having the time then, a prophecy 10,000 years in advance?

3) Except that so far, the only ones that been torturing Yukkuris have been the us, and Akyu. Have you completely forgotten that others have been adopting them as pets, Rinnosuke selling them, Yukari publishing books on them, Sakuya adopting Remiyras, and Alice buying a Yukkurisa? (Okay, the last one probably IS for bullying purposes only.)
>> No. 7307
I see some people accusing Akyu of psychosis. What?

She's right. The yukkuri are vermin, and they're a big problem. You may be willing to leave vermin like rats alone, stupid as that may be, but imagine for a moment that the rats are capable of becoming more and more intelligent as they eat. Imagine that you notice this, you tell people about it, but everyone dismisses it. You carefully chart the movements of the rats in your area, and notice that they all come from a single area - that there appears to be intelligent direction to their dispersion. You tell everyone, yet they refuse to do anything - no one will kill them, and some will even house and shelter the damn things! The only thing you can do is squash some of the bigger ones, and pray for the occasional bully to kill one.

The yukkuri are consuming resources, potentially filtering may of them to a central yukkuri. As the largest yukkuri grows in size and cunning, it learns how to gain more mass with little work - it grows, and grows, and grows, always becoming smarter. That fucker could become one of the most dangerous things around.

She's right. Someone has to end it. The fact that no one will listen to her is reason enough for her stress to grow to such a level that she genuinely despises all yukkuri kind.
>> No. 7308
>>7304
>They're bothering us too, with their haughtiness and demands for food.
You're bothered by something that minor? Just ignore them. Aren't we in a boat, and therefore over water? They can't get very close, and if we get off the other side they'll probably kill themselves if they try to get over (depending on width, depth, current, of course)

>We'll get used to it, just like everyone else in Gensokyo.
Still out of character now.

>No, some know that humans are dangerous, and some are even smart enough to stay away from populated areas.
I don't believe this. Every interaction with humans I've seen has been a "Give me food! If you can take it easy, bring me food!" thing. You did say some avoid humans, but I really don't think they're avoiding them, just living away from them. Keep in mind you did just use "intelligent" to describe a yukkuri.

>Seriously, all of you are acting like bullying yukkuris is some sort of crime. They were created for this purpose.
uh-huh. Pic related.
They weren't created to be tortured. They're tortured because they're there and are an easy target.

>(if you're even different people)
Well I can only identify myself, but I'm
>>7301
>>7292
>>7132
>> No. 7309
>You're bothered by something that minor? Just ignore them. Aren't we in a boat, and therefore over water? They can't get very close, and if we get off the other side they'll probably kill themselves if they try to get over (depending on width, depth, current, of course)

Now that's an idea...
>> No. 7310
>>7306
1) Well, maybe I'm just jaded, but when I see such persistence on something that everyone else has acknowledged, I get suspicious.

2) What if she was running around trying to convince someone until the last moment? She then gave up and went off to do what she had to do alone, ignoring any risks because it simply had to be done. If the above scenario does take place, there may not be extensive damage, but some people may get killed, and the crops may be critically damaged. Akyu may be putting the safety of the village above her own.

3) Rinnosuke doesn't seem too reluctant to experiment with them in not-too-kind manners, we don't know what Yukari put them through to get the information she wrote down, Sakuya only likes Remiryas, and Alice...yeah. And everyone else who learns about yukkuris develops the desire to bully them, it's natural. If I have a vote in the character's actions, I won't vote for him becoming a "pillar of integrity", going against the purpose these things were created in order to protect what others arbitrarily try to force as "values". Values are irrelevant here.
>> No. 7311
>>7310
Reimu and Eirin keep yukkuri as pets. Normal people become sadists, sadists become... not.
>> No. 7312
File 122091552256.jpg - (263.60KB , 350x1205 , marisaijime.jpg ) [iqdb]
7312
You people seem to be confused as to what their bullying moe is. It does not mean that everyone turns into a psychotic freak and smashs young yukkuri in front of their parents that they were forced to breed.
This is the result of bullying moe.
>> No. 7313
File 122091555930.jpg - (233.29KB , 859x1113 , fuku0617.jpg ) [iqdb]
7313
>>7312
And not this.
>> No. 7314
>>7308
1) No major excuses are required to bully a yukkuri. In fact, major excuses are required to stop someone from bullying a yukkuri. If you saw someone drinking a beer, would you tell them to stop because it's immoral?

2) A large part of Gensokyo consists of humans, like us. How different are we?

3) How many stories have you read? I mean complete ones, not summaries. And when I say "intelligent", I'm speaking in yukkuri terms. As in, intelligent enough to not throw itself off a cliff to see what it feels like.

4) Now that's either denial or trolling. That's the setting, there's no deep psychology or anything involved. Yukkuris are bullied, that's the meme, that's the setting. Go to /b/ and whine about why Happy Negro is wearing a bandanna. By not admitting what is considered canon (as far as yukkuri canon exists), you're lowering your credibility on the matter.
>> No. 7315
>>7311
Eirin conducts all sorts of horrific experiments. Yukkuri chimeras, yukkuris controlled by other yukkuris implanted inside them and many other things. Reimu sometimes keeps them as food, and sometimes just tolerates their presence until they annoy her.

>>7312
leads to
>>7313
in time.
>> No. 7316
>>7300

Re : Different people.

I'm :

7091
7245
7277
7279
7290
7306

So, alot of the argument at this point, but not all of it.

>>7307

There's a difference between having a vermin problem to simply exterminate and go torture them as well. Heck, I went out and suggested actually killing the current Yukkuris in question if it would prevent Akyu from going off the deep end. The other write-in directly suggested not wasting time with these so we could find the REAL threat. Just because we don't want to do torture particular ones doesn't mean we're okay with letting Gensokyou be eaten alive.

(Gosh, that entire paragraph had way too many political undertones.)

>>7310

1) Everything everyone else has acknowledged... except for all those bastards who voted for the other choices! But they don't count!

2) Uh huh. Right. And this still doesn't change the fact that while she brought very little in the way protection, she still brought some kind object to specifically make them miserable. How does any lack or surplus of time make this a reasonable thing to do?

3) All of these other people have differing reactions to the Yukkuris. They may not all enjoy the 'company', but a desire to bully is not a universal trait. I'm not even certain how you would even get that from this story.
>> No. 7317
File 122091624574.jpg - (107.20KB , 450x570 , 1220903912039.jpg ) [iqdb]
7317
>>7314
Just realized I forgot a non-bullying pic. Here's a new one from /jp/.

2)By large part I hope you don't mean majority. And just because "everyone else is doing it" doesn't mean we automatically have to kill yukkuri on sight. They are not bothering us, and that's a shitty excuse. If you just like killing them, then kill them and forget the excuses. But does this anon like killing them for the sake of killing them?

3) I think the winter house one was a full translation and not a summary. I do not speak japanese so I can't read full stories myself.

4)See >>7312. And the meme is "take it easy". That is the origin. Then there was the weird stuff, the cute stuff, etc. Then the bullying. The bullying isn't even what yukkuri is in it's entirety NOW. People are still making some cute images of them being pets, in the wild and not killing each other, etc. It is NOT just "bullying", and as I said in >>7312, the bullying wasn't even originally fatal. It was just cheek pinching, poking, Sakuya wearing that fucked up body suit and withholding Remirya's pudding for a bit, etc.
>> No. 7318
>>7316
1) As you said yourself, many of them voted thus either out of concern for Akyu, or because they prefer to go after the real target. And those who simply don't want to bully these yukkuris are just expressing their opinion, and are different from someone who refuses to acknowledge the basic idea of the setting and still wants to be a part of it.
tl;dr: Not wanting to bully a yukkuri is opinion. Not acknowledging that they were made for bullying is childish obstinacy. Or trolling.

2) Maybe she always has it with her, it seems to be something small and easy to carry. As a leading expert in yukkuri bullying, she always has something handy.

3) Not everyone is as eager to express said desire as Akyu. Some may consider it unladylike. Regardless, someone who doesn't absolutely adore yukkuris is bound to start the bullying sooner or later. The people we mentioned most likely have, for the reasons I stated.
>> No. 7319
File 122091657033.jpg - (665.09KB , 350x2706 , Alice2.jpg ) [iqdb]
7319
>>7315
No it doesn't. Unless I have the order mixed up, it leads to this.
>> No. 7320
>>7317
2) Again, going against it would be going against their purpose. And I'm not making excuses, I'm asking you why you feel the need to deny the obvious.

4) As has been said before, there are three yukkuri worlds. The first one is the one where they smile, say "take it easy", yodel etc. The second one is Makako's, in which very light bullying takes place. And the third, the natural evolution of the second, is what yukkuridom is now. This story takes place in the third world, and you're stuck in the first, beginning to accept some of the second. Enough said.
>> No. 7321
>>7319
I'm talking about the concept, not the chronology.
>> No. 7322
>>7318
>tl;dr: Not wanting to bully a yukkuri is opinion. Not acknowledging that they were made for bullying is childish obstinacy. Or trolling.
So tell me, why haven't we been bullying the yukkuri in our house? Why didn't we eat the reimu, or bully it, or do anything other than turn it into a pet when it first came into our house? Why did we save the koreimu from the rapists? Why aren't we getting every yukkuri from Kourin so we can bully them?
This character is not someone who goes out and finds yukkuri to bully. He has morals. He is not a sadist. Joining in the attack with Akyu would be out of character. I wouldn't say letting her do it herself is out of character for him, but joining in or looking on in delight would be.

And for gods sake they were NOT created for bullying. It's as retarded as saying Meiling was created to be a victim for Sakuya. And unless someone who has beaten EoSD Extra can prove me wrong, Sakuya does not ever punish Meiling in the canon. Yukkuri were made to take it easy. "Bullying moe" is part of them, but that is NOT the same as tearing them apart and it does NOT lead to tearing them apart.
>> No. 7324
>>7322
1) I was talking about the decisions of the voters, not the actions of the character. You missed the point.

2) You don't have to be a sadist to bully yukkuris.

3) Read >>7320. The only way you can reject bullying is to stay in the first world, and occasionally venture into the second one, when the peaceful stuff happens. If you want to involve yourself in anything related to the third, which this thread is, you must accept that fact. Yukkuris of the third world (and, to a large extent, of the second) are made for bullying. There are exceptions, but they are that: exceptions.
>> No. 7327
>>7321
I was also talking about the concept.

>>7320
No, I'm in the third. I like bullying. I save just about every image that gets posted on /jp/ or waterducts or the other two uploaders. However, I do not agree that they were made for this. Death is in no way a "natural evolution" of poking, pinching, teasing, etc. I don't know why you're so insistent on claiming that yukkuri exist only to be killed or that they have families only so the family members can be killed in front of the survivors.

Also, in case you misunderstand me further, I am not 'part of yukkureenpeace'. I consider them vermin. They cause severe property damage and are therefore a threat to human society. Killing them is also the most effective way of getting rid of them, doubly so since they're edible. But there's a big difference between "killing yukkuri because they did damage or will do damage" and "killing yukkuri because they exist".

>>7324
1) Voting for stuff horribly out of character is just stupid.
2) Bully, no. Kill, torture, yes.
3) Just to clear something up, when you say "Yukkuri are made...", do you mean "the author inserted them into the story for the purpose of ..." or "The existence of a yukkuri in any context is something that should feel extreme pain"? I don't know if I did a great job wording the second one, but hopefully I'll get the question across.
>> No. 7328
>>7300

> imagine a hundred dosuyukkuris attacking a village

*Squish* Bugyuu~ *Squish* Bugyuu~ *Squish* Bugyuu~ "FOR THE GLORY OF AKYU-SAMA!"

It'll be like 300, only with less Spartans , very little badassery, and more beanpaste.

I can't imagine a Yukkuri raid being to big of a threat, and I don't think even Yukkuri are stupid enough to raid a large gathering place for Humans and Youkai.

> her previous lives

Yukkuri are brand new to Gensokyo. Akyu never encountered them before in her previous lives, else she would know more about them.

> Her breakdown can be due to the pressure and anxiety

Meh, I can buy that.

> Are you all different people, by the way?

Your same person detector is broken. You should get it fixed.
>> No. 7329
>No, I'm in the third. I like bullying. I save just about every image that gets posted on /jp/ or waterducts or the other two uploaders. However, I do not agree that they were made for this. Death is in no way a "natural evolution" of poking, pinching, teasing, etc. I don't know why you're so insistent on claiming that yukkuri exist only to be killed or that they have families only so the family members can be killed in front of the survivors.

Because that's how the meme has evolved. IRL-wise, people thought that Makako's crying faces were cute, and went on to gradually more hardcore bullying, until the third world took form. In the third world, yukkuris exist to be bullied, because that's how the meme has evolved. 2ch created it, 4ch accepted it.

>But there's a big difference between "killing yukkuri because they did damage or will do damage" and "killing yukkuri because they exist".

How about "killing yukkuri because they exist and therefore will inevitably do damage unless they have a sufficient number of horrific experiences that will teach them to stay away from populated areas"?

>1) Voting for stuff horribly out of character is just stupid.
The voters decide the character.

>2) Bully, no. Kill, torture, yes.
Killing, definitely not. They are vermin, after all. Torture...it's debatable, although if you know enough about them it comes naturally.

>3
I meant "The existence of a yukkuri in the third world..."
>> No. 7330
>>7328
If they're Dosus, there are many things they can do. They can spit stones. Some stories have them storing magic mushrooms in their bodies to fire the Dosuspark. Some may grow as large as buildings. And remember that story in which one befriended a few children, and then took them hostage and almost killed them.

>Yukkuri are brand new to Gensokyo. Akyu never encountered them before in her previous lives, else she would know more about them.

I was referring to her ability to act rationally even while breaking down like this.

>Your same person detector is broken. You should get it fixed.

A few years on 4chan have showed me that the same person effect happens more often than one would expect. Far more often.
>> No. 7331
1) Except for the people still in your "2nd world". They're still making cute images. Probably not as many, and I have no idea what the content of the stories is, but it is not exclusively guro.

2)hahahahahahaha good luck with that. They don't learn.

3)So I'm the only one who finds stuff where the character can't make up his fucking mind thanks to the factioned voters each winning some of the decisions, like in WUiG the constant tug-of-war between Keine, Mokou, Meiling, Cirno, etc, etc, etc REALLY annoying?

4)Do you consider the humans' right to kill a yukkuri outright in stories a result of their bullying moe, or because they're vermin?

5)I see. Well, I do not accept your multiple worlds idea. I think yukkuri are tortured because that's the kind of story the author wanted to make, not some inherent part of a yukkuri. And do you honestly think this is the kind of story exclusively for such acts? See >>7322
>> No. 7332
>>7330
100 Dosus couldn't get enough food from a single human village to feed themselves. As for taking hostages, it would anger the other humans to the point of causing a severe backlash to all other yukkuri in the area. The dosus lieky would not get a chance to escape even if they did get the food. For the shooting stones etc, humans can do that better. The master spark would probably be able to do damage, but humans in the human village are much stronger than humans outside the border. They're stronger than the nameless youkai you see in stage 1 and 2; I'm sure they have enough weapons to take down a overgrown yukkuri. And if they did invade with 100, or even 100,000 Dosuyukkuris, any one of Keine, Reimu, or Marisa would be able to easily take out the attackers and would be willing.
>> No. 7333
>>7331
1) People in the second world write as per the standards of the second world. This story takes place in the third.

2) Which leaves us with no choice.

3) Judging by the many violent actions our character has taken so far, I'd say the majority prefers bullying. Not on a psychotic level, of course; I'm the one who first suggested "stroke its head" and later "stroke its head already" two threads back. Because that one was not bothering us, and seemed to have an attachment of gratitude to us.

4) Both.

5) It's not my idea, it was posted on /jp/ a while ago and was generally considered rational. The meme has evolved in such a manner that those who get involved end up writing stories in which the yukkuris get bullied. Even if they stick to the second world, they will eventually cross over to the third. Only by staying in the first can they ignore the bulllying.
>> No. 7334
>>7332
>100 Dosus couldn't get enough food from a single human village to feed themselves.

They can get enough to begin with, and then they'll start eating each other. Yukkuris place their appetite above reason and intelligence.

>As for taking hostages, it would anger the other humans to the point of causing a severe backlash to all other yukkuri in the area.

The Dosu that took hostages seemed not to care. Sure, the others would be exterminated, but if the Kimeemaru hadn't saved the kids, the damage would have been done.

I'm not saying that even an army of Dosus can pose a serious threat to the village. But they can deal material damage, and perhaps even kill a few people if they all attack together. And if the Dosus are indeed intelligent, they can orchestrate plans to effectively steal vegetables from the farmers, driving families to starvation.
>> No. 7335
File 122091971617.png - (679.42KB , 400x3666 , 1220246141138.png ) [iqdb]
7335
>Because that one was not bothering us, and seemed to have an attachment of gratitude to us
Back to my earlier point...
It's fucking asking for food.
It's fucking unable to follow us.
This is bothering you?

>Bullying
We obviously have differing ideas on what classifies as bullying, and thus what bullying moe leads to. I do agree that bullying moe is part of a yukkuri. I do not however, agree that this counts as bullying. The closest excuse for this action would be killing them for being vermin, but seriously; it's just asking for food, that's all.
>> No. 7336
File 122091983338.jpg - (135.68KB , 420x560 , 1217609167079.jpg ) [iqdb]
7336
>>7335
This is more like what I consider bullying (at the end, specifically). And at the beginning is what I would classify as "a yukkuri being a yukkuri", instead of your idea of a yukkuri not being a yukkuri until it is killed or tortured.
>> No. 7337
>>7335
They're being obnoxious, like the one in your picture, and they're being almost frustratingly idiotic. Even then, we're not the ones bullying them, but Akyu. We'd need a good reason to stop her. Such as the bullying of other, bigger yukkuris.

The concept of bullying has evolved from the second world to the third, as evidenced by the fact that the Bullying Oniisans never stop at pulling cheeks. What you're referring to is the second world's concept of bullying.
>> No. 7338
>>7336
Again, that picture takes place in the second world (judging by that panel, at least). In the third, things are different.
>> No. 7339
>>7338
>They're being obnoxious, like the one in your picture, and they're being almost frustratingly idiotic
Who cares?

>>7338
and again, I don't believe in your idea of worlds, and I certainly don't believe that killing, maiming, torturing, refilling, starving, etc a yukkuri counts as BULLYING. I don't know for sure, but I don't think the authors attribute their protagonists sadistic personalities to 'bullying moe', but rather say 'This person kills yukkuri because that is what I want him to do. No other reason is necessary'. I am just assuming, but if I wrote torture stories, I would not bother justifying it by saying it is in their nature to be abused horribly.

ok. We seem to have nothing in common, making this argument pointless. So I'm out of this discussion now.
>> No. 7340
>>7333

> 5) It's not my idea, it was posted on /jp/ a while ago and was generally considered rational. The meme has evolved in such a manner that those who get involved end up writing stories in which the yukkuris get bullied. Even if they stick to the second world, they will eventually cross over to the third. Only by staying in the first can they ignore the bulllying.

> Stop overanalyzing

Really, this is just silly.

> I was referring to her ability to act rationally even while breaking down like this.

She still seems more than a little volatile to me. She's grinding her teeth and becoming enraged because some Yukkuri kids are being annoying.

> Some stories have them storing magic mushrooms in their bodies to fire the Dosuspark

Yukkuris that can defend themselves? You got my attention!

> And remember that story in which one befriended a few children, and then took them hostage and almost killed them.

Haven't read this one. really, this CYOA and the Yukkurisa farming one are the only Yukkuri stories I've read the whole way through.
>> No. 7342
>Who cares?
People have oppressed yukkuris for lesser reasons.

>and again, I don't believe in your idea of worlds,
Again, it's not *my* world, it was generally accepted as rational by /jp/, where most of the yukkuri progress has been made.

We can start using other words, if you want to be more PC. Oppressing, for example. The phrasing, however, will not change, nor will the content of the stories. It's referred to as bullying whimsically.

And how do you explain the fact that they get tastier if they have bad experiences before getting eaten? Meat gets tastier if you cook it.
>> No. 7343
>>7340

137.

Our Anon has a Kimeemaru helping him out with his farming. After they reach adulthood, Kimeemarus usually have two choices: live in a community deep in the forest, or coexist with the humans. Anon notes, however, that just as their name implies, their outward appearance is kimee (disgusting). For this reason, the children of the village are constantly jeering at Anon's Kimeemaru. One day, it unexpectedly shed tears, and since then has been unable to help. Anon understands, and keeps farming, until one day when a Dosumarisa comes to the village and takes a few children hostage. It lived close to the village, and often played with the kids. Its herd had made a deal with the humans; the humans won't attack them, and the yukkuris won't steal food from them. The Dosumarisa, however, was stepping on the kids and saying "The promise doesn't matter!!! Give us food easy!!!" In the end, they submit, and it demands all the food they have. The village chief says that if they take everything, the humans won't have food for the winter. Dosumarisa accepts to take half...but it will crush half of the kids and take them as food in return. Just as it jumps to crush them, however, something like a gust of wind knocks it away. A moment later, Kimeemaru is standing on it.
"Hello, I am the ugly and disgusting Kimeemaru."
"Yu-!!? Why are you doing this!!?"
"1)You threatened the children. 2) You broke your promise with the villagers. This should be enough."
It then starts ripping the Dosumarisa apart. The villagers take care of the surrounding regular yukkuris in a gruesome fashion, and move on to slowly kill the Dosumarisa in quite a sadistic manner over several hours. Since then, the Kimeemaru has often been going out to play with the kids. As a result, it doesn't help out with the farming as often, but upon seeing its smile, Anon says it's okay.
Side note about how the Dosu died description= There were none. I guess it's better left to the imagination. It started screaming nausea-inducing stuff like "BLEAZE DON' GILL ME ID WAZ JUZD A JOGE ZO BLEAZE ZBARE ME". Not even the kids felt even the slightest remorse, and it was "dismantled". Anon later comments that he doesn't care that the farming was taking longer than expected, since he has quite a lot of bean paste in stock.

There's another story with a Dosumarisa that has the master spark and many followers. Although a few earlier images showed the regular sized yukkurisa capable of doing a master spark itself.
>> No. 7344
>Really, this is just silly.
Or maybe it works against you, so you decide to ignore it.

>She still seems more than a little volatile to me. She's grinding her teeth and becoming enraged because some Yukkuri kids are being annoying.

Hence the "breaking down" part. Even when under such duress and frustration, she may be able to think rationally to an extent.

>Yukkuris that can defend themselves? You got my attention!
If you're that desperate to read stories in which yukkuris take it easy, stick to the second world.

>Haven't read this one. really, this CYOA and the Yukkurisa farming one are the only Yukkuri stories I've read the whole way through.
Then read more before trying to play smart.
>> No. 7346
>>7342

> And how do you explain the fact that they get tastier if they have bad experiences before getting eaten?

Becuase some random fanfic author decided to make up an excuse to hurt them, aside from just saying "I just wanted to kill me some Yukkuris, lol".

Again, there is no absolute Yukkuri canon, thus why I see /jp/'s world idea as ridiculous.
The Yukkuris weren't created to be tortured, they weren't created to be cute pets. They weren't even created to be used in stories. To even imply that they were is just silly.

This little argument is getting huge. Guess >>7279 was one to something with point 4.
>> No. 7349
>>7346
One author may have created it, but it's been accepted as canon amongst the fandom.

>Again, there is no absolute Yukkuri canon, thus why I see /jp/'s world idea as ridiculous.
You're just ignoring anything that's too rational for you. We have said countless times that there is a level of canon (such as some Remiryas having bodies, whereas Reimus don't). And it's not a fictional division between different yukkuri realms, it's just the three stages of the meme. It began with the meaningless "take it easy" pictures, then came ASCII art and Makako, and then came the rest.

>To even imply that they were is just silly.
Your self-confidence is amazing. You just can't admit something that's right in front of your eyes. I bet you'd deny that something made of metal can fly even after seeing a fighter jet in action. They were created as a meaningless doodles, and evolved into what they are now. If you don't want to admit it, go back to the first world, the meaningless doodles, and the yodeling. This story takes part in the third world.
>> No. 7352
Ahaha, oh fucking hell, what have I created? This is perfect. Anyway, update tomorrow.
>> No. 7353
>>7349
>We have said countless times that there is a level of canon
While that is true, it's far from being a real canon. The problem with yukkuri's canon is that it can be updated by ANYONE. All someone has to do is make a new story or comic and it's part of canon, by the canon=fanon definition. Of course, it isn't necessarily adopted, but someone could force it just like they could force a meme. That's where all this new fucking penipeni shit is coming from. The real problem with this is that people have always just made stuff up as it's convenient. Birth canal seems to have been adopted because you can do stuff like skeet shoot, cannon birth into a wall, damage the canal, etc; things you can't do with the previous tendril method, so they made shit up because nothing stopped them. Then there's the problem of yukkuri "canon" being filled with contradictions, partly a result of the aforementioned making shit up, partly a result of talking heads not making a damn bit of sense in the first place.

Back to not being a part of this.
>> No. 7354
I'm gonna summarize this argument, because all you asstards are pissing me off.

'2nd world' and '3rd world' - whichever retard thought this one up should piss off back to gaia, or become an hero and make the world a better place for the rest of us. Everyone who agrees with '2nd world' and '3rd world' crap can do the same.

Bullying vs torture - some authors/artists like to keep is clean, some like it cute, some like it a beanpasty mess. Stop fucking arguing it.

'canon' Yukkuri - Nothing you read or see about yukkuri are fucking canon - not the touhou wiki, not /jp/, not pooshlmer. Canon yukkuri begins and ends with an ascii picture Marisa and Reimu yelling YUKKURI SHITEITTE NE! Everything else is just authors/artists spin offs of that, so stop arguing about what is an isn't canon - in this story whatever Woden decides to be canon is canon for his story and his story alone.

'bullying always leads to torture' - Yeah. Go back to prison asshat, you obviously aren't reformed enough to function in modern society yet. Bullying *can* lead to worse, but *can* is not the same as *always*.


Lastly, this is Woden's thread, for Woden's story. Keep your retarded arguments over in /jp/ or pooshlmer, where someone might actually give a shit - but i doubt they will.
>> No. 7356
>>7344

> Or maybe it works against you, so you decide to ignore it.

No, I just think that "LOL! YUKKURI CANON" in general is a stupid idea. I've always thought that, even before I read this story.

> If you're that desperate to read stories in which yukkuris take it easy, stick to the second world.

You have an interesting definition of desperate.
I'm taking it easy already, as I'm enjoying this little shitstorm. I was merely surprised that, with everybody's talk of how THREATENING Yukkuris apparently are, someone made a type that can actually do something aside from yell "DROP DEAD EASY". Really, the whole vermin threat deal is just some silliness and over statements to me, especially when Gensokyo is packed with predators that can easily keep a species as weak as Yukkuris down, not to mention that said predators don't have to same mental blocks humans do.

> Then read more before trying to play smart.

I have, I've already read through the whole wiki entry on then, not to mention that even with all the complicated crap people added to the meme, it's still pretty simply to figure out. All it takes is some reading comprehension.
>> No. 7357
How come a shitstorm started in a Yukkuri CYOA? Can't you guys take it easy?
>> No. 7359
>>7357

Nope!

This is what happens when you put controversial choices in a controversial CYOA.

Maybe Woden should just start this story over with us playing as a Yukkuri. There won't be nearly as much shitstorms over what choice we need to make in order to not die.
>> No. 7361
>>7353
Most things that deviate from canon are one-time affairs. And I'm sure most of the audience disapproves of the penipeni thing.

AG, your raging is quite pathetic.

>'2nd world' and '3rd world' - whichever retard thought this one up should piss off back to gaia, or become an hero and make the world a better place for the rest of us. Everyone who agrees with '2nd world' and '3rd world' crap can do the same.

Too complicated for you? I don't have the actual copypasta at the moment, but I assure you it makes sense. And you're bashing it without even having read the whole thing. Good job.

>'canon' Yukkuri - Nothing you read or see about yukkuri are fucking canon - not the touhou wiki, not /jp/, not pooshlmer. Canon yukkuri begins and ends with an ascii picture Marisa and Reimu yelling YUKKURI SHITEITTE NE! Everything else is just authors/artists spin offs of that, so stop arguing about what is an isn't canon - in this story whatever Woden decides to be canon is canon for his story and his story alone.

If you don't want to acknowledge the existence of canon and rage pathetically about the whole thing, go ahead. I'm not the one making a fool of myself. There is canon, which is evidenced by the fact that if someone writes a story in which a Reimu has a body, they will put up a disclaimer saying "Deviation from canon: The Reimus in this story have a body". Which you would know if you had read any stories in their original form.

>'bullying always leads to torture' - Yeah. Go back to prison asshat, you obviously aren't reformed enough to function in modern society yet. Bullying *can* lead to worse, but *can* is not the same as *always*.

I was referring to the yukkuri setting. And you seem more likely than me to end up in prison, what with your explosive temper and all.

>No, I just think that "LOL! YUKKURI CANON" in general is a stupid idea. I've always thought that, even before I read this story.

Then stick to the yodeling animations. The rest of the fandom has moved on.

>You have an interesting definition of desperate.
Well, you seemed to overreact when something that didn't involve bullying popped up. And you seem to be quite vehemently rejecting the concept of bullying. Which places you in the second world.

>I have, I've already read through the whole wiki entry on then, not to mention that even with all the complicated crap people added to the meme, it's still pretty simply to figure out. All it takes is some reading comprehension.

So, putting the wiki article aside, what else have you read?
>> No. 7363
>>7361
>Most things that deviate from canon are one-time affairs.
Ko- being born with and without hats
Yukkuri voluntarily taking off their hats with no consequences
accessoryless yukkuri - are they ostracized or attacked?

Issue of some 'yukkuri' having bodies
further issue of yukkuri SOMETIMES having bodies (Remirya, Flandre, Patchy)

So how many of those are one time affairs? I made a list a bit ago (I'm the guy on /jp/ arguing that there should be a canon)
>> No. 7364
>>7363
Ko-s are born with their hats, normally.
They do take off their accessories sometimes, even Reimus; their tongues are agile enough to tie another Reimu's ribbon.
As for the accessoryless yukkuris, that seems to be up to the writer.

>Issue of some 'yukkuri' having bodies
further issue of yukkuri SOMETIMES having bodies (Remirya, Flandre, Patchy)

That's been clarified, these three types are born without a body, and may grow one. Being born with a body is fully acceptable, but a slight deviation from canon.
>> No. 7365
File 122092345323.png - (42.49KB , 210x210 , YuLet.png ) [iqdb]
7365
>>7354

Off-topic: Your Letty is awesome. That is all.
>> No. 7366
>>7364
I haven't seen them grow a body very often in the translated content. I wouldn't call that resolved, unless the translations are just too far behind. And patch types I've only seen with a body in a few instances.
It is accepted that a yukkuri's accessory is more valuable than it's life; it is the proof that it is a yukkuri. So why would it ever voluntarily take it's hat off? Why would it put it in a stream and hold onto it only with a stick?
And I've seen yukkuri born with a hat and without. The invasion comic has a yukkurisa without a hat throughout the entire comic. I hardly consider it resolved.
>> No. 7368
You stand in numb shock as Akyu produces a crossbow from the pack. It's brand new, wood polished to a fine sheen.
"You want lots of food?" Akyu asks the Yukkuris as she takes a long bolt from inside her kimono.
"Yu~!"
"Food easy!"
The Yukkuris bounce up and down on the bank, grinning smugly.
"I'l' give you food." Akyu says, voice distracted as she jams the bolt into place, winding the crossbow's mechanism back. It doesn't look like a normal crossbow bolt. It's heavier and thicker. It also has a small metal loop on the back end.
"Food!"
"Yu~ yu~"
"Don't take it easy! Hurry up and give Reimu food!"
Akyu takes a fishing line from inside the bag, tenses it between her fingers and quickly ties it through the loop on the end of the crossbow bolt.
"Hurry easy!"
"Yu~! Yu~!"
"Here's the food." Akyu says, taking an apple out and jamming it onto the end of the bolt.

Wait, what? She's actually going to give them some food? Something seems utterly wrong here. Maybe it's because you're tired, or the darkness, or the fact that you're in a boat with a crazy girl, but why didn't she just throw the apple across? The bank is only a couple of feet away now.

"Food!"
"Yu~!"
"Give us the food easy!"
The Yukkuris are all drooling now, eyes wide and fixed on the apple. They bounce up and down in glee and expectation, bumping into each other in the air.
"Here you go." Akyu says, bracing the crossbow against her shoulder. She pulls the trigger, completely relaxed. The bolt, among with the apple, flies through the air and lands with a soft thunk right in front of the three Yukkuris.
"Yu~!"
"Food!"
"Reimu goes first easy!"
They all but pounce onto the apple, munching and swallowing. Scraps of peel fly everywhere and juice runs across the Yukkuris' chin-bellies.
"This shit's good!" One of the Yukkureimus says to the others.
"Yu~!"
"Save some for Mommie!"
They've forgotten you and Akyu are even there. You turn to Akyu, she has the other end of the fishing line in her hand. You frown in confusion. What is that for? So she can pull the bolt back after they've done feeding?
"Akyu ... what are you doing?" You ask.
She turns to you, manic grin on her face, eyes wide, breathing hard.

"Fishing." She says, giving the fishing line a sharp tug.

There is a loud click and a noise like a spring. You whip your gaze around as the screaming starts.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"
"IT HURDS IT HURDS"
"REIBUU'S INDIDES!"
The bolt has expanded somehow, extruding spikes along every side. Dozens of needle-thin spikes. All three Yukkuri have been impaled multiple times, spikes going in one side and coming the other, bean paste slowly leaking from the holes. One has lost an eye to a spike. All three are screaming as loud as they can. The remaining scraps of apple are scattered everywhere.
You can hear Akyu chuckling gently beside you. As you watch, one of the Yukkuri tires to get free, tries to bounce away. There is a ripping sound as it tears itself apart on the spikes.
"Buuuu~" It makes some kind of horrible death-rattle, likely the sound of so much bean paste spilling everywhere. The greenish brown stuff drips to the ground in great globs as the other two Yukkuri keep screaming.
"REUBUU HURDS! REIBUU IZ BEEDING!"
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

Akyu's laughter grows in volume.
"What the fuck ..." You mutter in horror. If you'd know what she was about to do, if you'd known how deeply sadistic her method of killing them was going to be, you would have done something. This is just pointless ... torture. It's torture. She's killing them as painfully as possible, for her own amusement.

Oh god, this is do fucked up.

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 7370
[X] Slap her.
[X] Tie her up.
[X] Rape.
>> No. 7371
>>7366
Growing a body is hardly ever described, it's just stated that after X weeks they grew one. Patchoulis rarely grow a body, but sometimes they do.

They may take off their accessories to wash them, or in the Marisas' case, to float on them. (Whether the hat will melt or not seems to be random.)

They're usually born with accessories. Some artists prefer to draw them without, but since it's widely accepted that they recognize each other by their accessories - going as far as not recognizing and assaulting their own family if they lose their accessories - it's safe to assume that they should be born with them.

>>7368
[x] Wait and see what happens next.

If she doesn't do anything else, we can either suggest moving on or going back to get tools/help.
>> No. 7373
[X] Watch in grim fascination.

>>7370
This was tempting.
>> No. 7374
[x]Throw her off the boat
[x]Row away
>> No. 7375
[x] Watch in grim fascination.
>> No. 7376
[x] Flick her forehead to bring her back to reality, "so are we going to continue to sit here and watch you sadistic ways or we going to prove your point of those big ones up river?"
>> No. 7377
[x] Flick her forehead to bring her back to reality, "so are we going to continue to sit here and watch you sadistic ways or we going to prove your point of those big ones up river?"
>> No. 7382
[X] Flick her forehead to bring her back to reality, "so are we going to continue to sit here and watch you sadistic ways or we going to prove your point of those big ones up river?"
>> No. 7383
Original post baleeted 'cuz i don't want the argument to start up again now it's stopped.

>>7365
Why, thankyou.


[x] "... Was that necessary at all? If you wanted to kill them you could have at least done it quickly and painlessly."
[x] Ask her where she got that bolt from.

She brought along, and possibly even created, a weapon designed purely for yukkuri torture. If i were anon, i'd ensure we get control of it ASAP before she ends up turning it on us for whatever reason.
>> No. 7384
[x] Watch in grim fascination.
>> No. 7386
[x] Stare and her, keeping your gaze as cold and hard as possible.
[x] "Are you proud of yourself, CHILD? I agreed to help you because because I honestly thought that there was a threat. And yet here you are, sabotaging your own so-called mission - and what may all of our futures for a sick little GAME."
[x] "You LIED to me."
>> No. 7387
[x] "So are you actually worried these things are a problem? Because I'm not out here in the middle of the night rowing a boat up a river just because you wanted to act out sadistic fantasies on small animals."
>> No. 7388
[X]"Are you proud of yourself, CHILD? I agreed to help you because because I honestly thought that there was a threat. And yet here you are, sabotaging your own so-called mission - and what may all of our futures for a sick little GAME."

I hope this isn't too harsh. Hopefully she's the type to sulk and not scream back when an adult yells at her.
>> No. 7389
[X]"Are you proud of yourself, CHILD? I agreed to help you because because I honestly thought that there was a threat. And yet here you are, sabotaging your own so-called mission - and what may all of our futures for a sick little GAME."
>> No. 7391
[X] Watch in grim fascination.
>> No. 7392
File 122092660854.jpg - (55.70KB , 801x586 , 1185460629924vl4.jpg ) [iqdb]
7392
>>7386

B...Bright?!
>> No. 7394
[Q]"Are you proud of yourself, CHILD? I agreed to help you because because I honestly thought that there was a threat. And yet here you are, sabotaging your own so-called mission - and what may all of our futures for a sick little THE GAME."
>> No. 7395
Wait, how is she "sabotaging the mission"? It's just a small detail, it didn't even take much time.
>> No. 7396
>>7388

>I hope this isn't too harsh. Hopefully she's the type to sulk and not scream back when an adult yells at her.


Hmm... part of the reason I put it down harshly is because she needs to know who is in charge, and that you're not going to be putting up with anymore of her bullshit. Also, I tried to get across a tone that would turn her blood into ice - scare her stiff.

Also, I need to proofread better. I think I put in 'because' twice in a row for no reason.
>> No. 7397
>>7395
Those Yukkuris are making a lot of noise with their screams, and we're sitting exposed in the middle of a Youkai-infested Forest at NIGHT. If any hungry youkai comes to check out the screams then we're pretty much screwed.
>> No. 7398
>>7397
Isn't it before the youkai come out?

>>7396
>Also, I tried to get across a tone that would turn her blood into ice - scare her stiff.

Not to offend you, but that sounds a bit...childish? funny?
>> No. 7399
[X] Flick her forehead to bring her back to reality, "so are we going to continue to sit here and watch you sadistic ways or we going to prove your point of those big ones up river?"

She's not going to react well to a shout-down, and she's armed. She's demonstrated some degree of instability. Yelling at her isn't going to fix the problem - she's not in a state where it will reach her.

Best route is simply to shame her somewhat. It's easier to make people feel ashamed through cold reason than it is through shouting or accusations - angry responses beget angry responses.
>> No. 7400
>>7397
This. Plus, as the other write in suggusted, it brings out the question of why she's doing this. Does she really think they're a threat, or does she simply want to kill as many as she can?

Should we combine the two?
>> No. 7401
>>7398

This as well. The write-in actually sounds rather childish itself.
>> No. 7403
>>7401
Perhaps, but the point is to make it absolutely clear that she's wrong and is an idiot for doing this. If there is a threat she should not be wasting time on yukkuri that are not a threat. And if she's doing it out of concern for them being a threat, she shouldn't be enjoying herself.
>> No. 7405
>>7403

Which is why the other write-in is better. Not only is it calmer and more collected, it raises the question of why she's being so sadistic. It has a much better chance of shaming her and putting her on the spot, forcing her to acknowledge that she's being excessively cruel.

A childish scolding like that is angry, and as stated before: angry responses beget angry responses. With the scolding, there's a much better chance that she lashes out against us in response, instead of actually considering the situation at all.
>> No. 7409
[x] Flick her forehead to bring her back to reality, "so are we going to continue to sit here and watch you sadistic ways or we going to prove your point of those big ones up river?"
>> No. 7415
[X] Watch in grim fascination.
[X] Ask her where she got that bolt from.

Recognize that fine craftsmanship. It might even be a supernatural youkai-forged weapon like Roukanken.

Once we've had our fun, we can head upriver. The night will cover our activities, and if we're lucky dosus might take longer to die than yukkuris.
>> No. 7418
[x] Flick her forehead to bring her back to reality, "so are we going to continue to sit here and watch you sadistic ways or we going to prove your point of those big ones up river?"
>> No. 7419
[x] Flick her forehead to bring her back to reality, "so are we going to continue to sit here and watch you sadistic ways or we going to prove your point of those big ones up river?"
>> No. 7422
[x] Flick her forehead to bring her back to reality, "so are we going to continue to sit here and watch you sadistic ways or we going to prove your point of those big ones up river?"

That's a bit too much for vermin removal.
>> No. 7423
[x] Flick her forehead to bring her back to reality, "so are we going to continue to sit here and watch you sadistic ways or we going to prove your point of those big ones up river?"
>> No. 7424
[x] Flick her forehead to bring her back to reality, "so are we going to continue to sit here and watch your sadistic ways or are we going to prove your point of those big ones up river?"

A bit of a typo there. Fixed it.
>> No. 7430
[X] Flick her forehead to bring her back to reality, "so are we going to continue to sit here and watch your sadistic ways or are we going to prove your point of those big ones up river?"
>> No. 7440
[ゆ] Watch in grim fascination.
[ゆ] Ask her where she got that bolt from.
Too much votespamming for the retarded options here indeed.
>> No. 7449
Woden, you need to update more often to keep the shitstorms in check.
>> No. 7451
Again i point out the need to get that crossbow off her - and any other weapons she may be carrying.

Yukkuri sadism aside, this is a girl who is unhinged enough to run into a dark forest filled with things many, many times worse than any Yukkuri (ie: Youkai) at night *and* is evidently violent towards anyone who doesn't agree with her.

Lets also point out she's doing this based on an unsubstansiated conspiracy theory which has no actual proof beyond her overfeeding Yukkuri herself to see what happens. (And before anyone rages about 'canon' crap, she doesn't know any of it - so how can she justify her conspiracy theory?). Yes, i know she claims animal migrations and suchlike as proof - but how much of that can she prove is caused by Yukkuri and not, say, Youkai?

Sooner or later she's going to point that crossbow at us for some reason - even if we don't intend to anger her. Best to nip that little worry in the bud ASAP.
>> No. 7455
>Again i point out the need to get that crossbow off her - and any other weapons she may be carrying.

You just want them all to yourself, you selfish bastard.
>> No. 7456
The Yukkuri D´aww of the first story is gone...
>> No. 7457
>>7456

No worries, we'll get our dose od D'awww after this Akyu arc...
...
...Right?
>> No. 7458
>>7457
Of course, with a delicious dose of hot penipenimamumamu action.
>> No. 7459
>>7451
She's doing what she'd doing, and putting herself at risk, for the sake of other humans. She's not the type to hurt one, especially not one who showed sympathy to her and offered to help her. Let's not be paranoid about this.
>> No. 7462
[X] TAKE THE FUCKING CROSSBOW FROM HER
[X] "Are you RETARTED or something? Do you want to make them know of us BEFORE we are able to eliminate the MAJOR threat, just because you want PLEASURE in killing them?"

Tactical choice, go.
>> No. 7463
>>7459

She's also not usually unhinged enough to go into the middle of the forest at night. Even she must know a crossbow is going to be next to useless if she comes across an actual Youkai out there - yet she went ahead anyway. hell, she even admitted not having planned this little venture of hers out - that's not like her. This is a girl who is obviously not thinking straight right now, regardless of how she usually acts.
>> No. 7466
>>7463
That's completely irrelevant to the post you're quoting. She is not going to harm humans, and especially us. Period. You worry too much about the wrong things.

>>7462
>>7405
>> No. 7471
>>7466
Exactly how is it irrelevant? I do believe i have stated my facts as they have been presented.
a) Akyu is acting contrary what Anon understand to be her normal behavior
b) Akyu has had a weapon specifically made to cause trauma - again, against what Anon would understand to be her normal behavior.
c) She's off on a wild conspiracy theory with little to no hard evidence or proof. I'll waive this one as Anon could very well be of the impression that Akyu isn't liable to make something out of nothing.
d) She acted overtly agressive when it was implied her theory was wrong or misplaced - again, compared to the Akyu that is known to villagers (and thus Anon) in general, this is against her normal behavior.
e) She's heading into a forest. At night. In a world filled with man-eating monster who could kill her without even trying. Even Anon should be able to tell this is not normal behaviour for *anyone* in their right mind.
f) Not only that, but she showed reluctance to postpone her little quest and freely admits she came out here with little to no planning. This hints at an obsession that's been taken too far and again runs contrary to behavior the villagers and thus Anon would expect from her.

This isn't even counting her casual Yukkuri sadism, which i will happily ignore for now (because Anon has been just as bad at times)

Akyu is dangerous to herself and everyone around her in this state. Either she's going to end up shooting us, or she's going to end up doing something equally ill-advised which could ger her or us killed. (hell, coming on this trip at night on her own with little forethought is ill-advised enough to get her, and now us, killed already)
>> No. 7474
>>7471
All of these have been answered above, reread the thread. Akyu is desperate, and she's doing this because, according to her theory, yukkuris may become harmful to humans. a) Her personality is different when she deals with yukkuris, but she would never harm a human.
b) But we know better. Besides, has Anon seen anyone except Sakuya dote upon yukkuris? He must have understood what the norms are.
c), d), e) and f) have been discussed above.

Akyu will *not* harm us. I'll say that as many times as necessary. As for doing something ill-advised, I'd trust her. She was in such a hurry before, yet she took a break to do this. I say she knows what she's doing. Maybe no youkai are out yet, or maybe the kids' complaints would have been louder had we left them alone.

>(hell, coming on this trip at night on her own with little forethought is ill-advised enough to get her, and now us, killed already)
Once again, read above.
>> No. 7476
I highly doubt that most youkai would want to attack Akyu. In any non-GRIMDARK Gensokyo, human-youkai relations are generally pretty good. Hell, in canon youkai can come and go from the human village as they please. There seems to be an unspoken understanding that humans are not to be eaten wantonly.

More than that, one would assume that the Hieda family is of no minor social standing - the Child of Miare is a pretty impressive position to be in. Akyu going missing would likely bring down quite a bit of heat, and the youkai responsible would be torn to pieces when found.

Further, the Hieda family may actually be on better terms with youkai than most humans. Remember that the Gensokyo Chronicle has been around for ages, and that the Child of Miare actively investigates the youkai recorded within the pages. It's quite possible that most youkai are friendly with Akyu, simply because her predecessors have all interacted with them.

Hell, I'd think they'd be particularly fond of Akyu, what with her penchant for exaggerating their abilities and making them seem far more powerful than they are. Even the stupider ones probably like that.
>> No. 7478
>>7474
I'm sorry, but your entire argument is 'Akyu wouldn't harm a human'?
Do note i didn't even count her yukkuri-killing in the list of reasons to be careful around her, so whether she acts different to yukkuri and humans is irrelevant, why you keep bringing it up as the only reason she won't harm humans is beyond me.

If Yukkuri didn't exist then Akyu acting like this would tip everyone off that she's not thinking right. Why, then, should this be any different simply because she has Yukkuri as a thin excuse for her behavior?
Desperation only goes so far before it becomes outright suicidal action. Akyu has evidently passed that barrier already and now we're following her along with it.

As to your point on Sakuya - when has anon seen ANYONE other than himself and now Akyu torture a Yukkuri? From Meiling's reactions earlier, the thought of doing what we did to the Remirya evidently hadn't even crossed her mind until then, going further back to the marketplace our yukkureimu got COMPLIMENTS for being well behaved. The only reason Sakuya's Remirya was being hated was because it was being a brat.

Funnily enough i'm not seeing an air of 'sadism towards Yukkuri is common and to be expected' at all.
>> No. 7485
>>7478
I guess I have to explain this in length. Oh well.

We know Akyu's canon character, more or less. Her behavior towards yukkuris is completely different, as a result of the yukkuri meme. Can you picture the canon Akyu snapping and killing someone, especially someone who provided her with emotional support? If you can, I don't know what else to say. Because to humans, that's who she is. The meme has given her a second personality only as far as yukkuris are concerned. Akyu is a completely different person when dealing with yukkuris. The average passer-by whose shoe we tread on has a higher chance of harming us, that doesn't mean we shouldn't go out. Let's not be paranoid.

>Desperation only goes so far before it becomes outright suicidal action. Akyu has evidently passed that barrier already and now we're following her along with it.

Has been discussed above. Seriously, reread the thread.

Meiling seemed quite happy to see what happened to the koremirya. And the reason our Reimu was complimented was probably something like "Hey, a yukkuri that doesn't actively annoy everyone in range. If I had one like that, maybe I'd tolerate its presence without crushing it." Again, besides Sakuya's unhealthy obsession with the Remiryas, who else have you seen acting benevolently towards yukkuris? We're raising a few, but if they become a nuisance we'll get rid of them, and we're not exactly king to other yukkuris.
>> No. 7486
>>7485
The biggest problem I see is that Akyu seems less than prepared to deal with anything not a yukkuri. Like, if a youkai pops out, it could possibly kill the both of us.
>> No. 7487
>>7486

See:

>>7476
>> No. 7490
>>7478
Why do you take this so seriously? It's just a VN. It's not like it's the end of the world if we act out of character, and any proper writefag can just gloss over that in the text proper anyways.
>> No. 7491
>>7490

> Why do you take this so seriously?

Most of us here are guilty of this.
>> No. 7502
[X] Flick her forehead to bring her back to reality, "so are we going to continue to sit here and watch you sadistic ways or we going to prove your point of those big ones up river?"
>> No. 7505
[X] Flick her forehead to bring her back to reality, "so are we going to continue to sit here and watch you sadistic ways or we going to prove your point of those big ones up river?"
>> No. 7506
[X] Flick her forehead to bring her back to reality, "so are we going to continue to sit here and watch you sadistic ways or we going to prove your point of those big ones up river?"

Don't get evil Anon, don't get evil.
>> No. 7508
[X] Flick her forehead to bring her back to reality, "so are we going to continue to sit here and watch you sadistic ways or we going to prove your point of those big ones up river?"

Don't want the other one.
>> No. 7509
File 122101211412.png - (564.76KB , 1070x1517 , Good enough for Akyu.png ) [iqdb]
7509
Why so serious, Anon?

Have some silly Akyu and calm down.
>> No. 7510
>>7509

I normally hate Dioxin. But this made me grin. Thanks.
>> No. 7514
[X] Flick her forehead to bring her back to reality, "so are we going to continue to sit here and watch you sadistic ways or we going to prove your point of those big ones up river?"

I think the key line of argument revolves around whether people want to direct the story to torture\bullying or moe fun with Yukkuris, some people want one and some want the other. Everything else is semantics brought up by how extreme to one side people want to act in the story, so until we've got some kind of idea whether we want to be cruel of kind to Yukkuris I'd say it's better to keep to the middle of the road.

No wanton murder for fun.
No trying to save Akyu's soul.

Because both are ambigous territory for now, besides I kind of like playing it how we have. The internal conflict is compelling and has room to develop the character, don't rush off to extremes yet.
>> No. 7515
>>7514

Ah, but this is where you are wrong. Dead Wrong.

[x] Knock Akyu out and tie her up.
[x] Find a Dosuyukkuri, wake up Akyu.
[x] "OH GREAT AND TERRIBLE MASTERS! THIS UNWORTHY SERVANT BEQUEATHES UPON THEE A SACRIFICE!"
[x] Toss Akyu into the gapeing maw of madness.
[x] "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Reimu and Marisa Gensokyo wgah'nagl fhtagn easy! Ia ia, fhtagn easy! Fhtagn easy!"
>> No. 7519
Upda~~te
>> No. 7537
>Fhtagn easy!
I lol'd buckets. Thanks.
>> No. 7543
>>7514

Agreed. I wouldn't mind staying in the middle for the rest of the story, frankly. Equal doses of each and everyone is happy (aside from a few people on both sides).
>> No. 7706
Update it easy.
>> No. 7715
I can't take it easy without updates! ;_;
>> No. 7757
Goddamnyou, Woden. I'll get a tripcode and steal your CYOA if you won't show up soon.
>> No. 7763
[x] Demand an explanation for her actions.
>> No. 7798
Take it easy waiting for updates!
>> No. 7810
[x] Demand an explaination for her lack of updates.
>> No. 7826
File 122141302558.jpg - (25.14KB , 400x299 , lolselfreferentialism.jpg ) [iqdb]
7826
I can't take it easy like this!
>> No. 8002
Hey, mister! Get Reimu some updates!
>> No. 8394
We have been experiencing technical difficulties. Regular programming will resume within the week.

Sorry about that.
>> No. 8605
>>8394
Looking forward to it~
>> No. 8634
Having more problems than I first thought. If I can't get this all sorted by this time next week then I'll see what I can do about making some updates from a public library. Again, sorry for the wait.
>> No. 9004
Easy. I can't take it like this.
>> No. 9057
Is there any Yukkuri stories of the more "d'awww" variety available somewhere? Or bully-moe?
>> No. 9103
File 122248861121.jpg - (74.09KB , 276x245 , 1222128860582.jpg ) [iqdb]
9103
>>9057
Not summaries/story translations, and not CYOAs. There is one earlier yukkuri CYOA, from the viewpoint of a yukkuri, but I'd say the timing was horrible because it took an entire day (in story) to do about 4 things.

There are, however, tons of cute images, both translated and non, and a few series that have happy endings.
>> No. 9862
I still hope for updates... If not... I'll take over this story. Maybe.
>> No. 10782
File 122510840562.jpg - (89.31KB , 750x484 , 1225091082022.jpg ) [iqdb]
10782
Is it over? Completely? Very dissapointing. My vote is still in favor of murdering Akyu and feeding her to your yukkuris at home.
Was Woden involved in an accident or something?
>> No. 10907
>>10782
Woden is HY, IRC fact.
>> No. 11257
Story is not dead, just on a long hiatus. Expect an eventual return, you know when.
>> No. 14304
Long Haiatus is Long
>> No. 19093
Very long hiatus is very long.
>> No. 20670
Incredibly long hiatus is incredibly long.
>> No. 21520
Infinite hiatus is infinite.