[Return]
Archived thread

File 121962087083.jpg - (44.81KB , 544x420 , Alice-type is sad.jpg ) [iqdb]
5709 No. 5709
"Well ... I did find them just by chance." You say, looking into the marble-like eyes of the tiny little koyukkuri. No, you can't keep either of them. You already have two to take care of and study, you don't want to risk taking on more and making mistakes. Not to mention having to keep the Alice-type separate from the others.
"Okay, stick this one in with the stock." You say to Rinnosuke. "The Alice-type I have another idea about, I'll explain later. First I want to see how the other ones react to a new koyukkuri in their cage."
"Oh!" Rinnosuke points at the koyukkuri, which makes a curious little 'yu~?' noise. "That's a good idea." He continues. "We don't know if they kill young belonging to other Yukkuris. Come on, we'll check."
You follow him over to the cage, keeping it to yourself that actually you just want to make sure the little one is safe.

"Yu~!"
"Yuyuyu~!"
"Myukuuu~!"
"Drop dead easy!"
The caged Yukkuris are all shuddering in fear or shouting at the Alice-type under your arm. Best get rid of it for now. You step back again and set it down on the counter.
"Alice is from the city, so I want to take it easy with Marisa!" It suddenly says, leaping down off the counter and bouncing toward the cage. For a moment you thought such a drop would splatter its innards all over the floor, but age must harden their skin somewhat.
"Mamamamamamariiiisa!" It screams with delight as it bounces toward the cage.
"Yu~!"
"Drop dead easy!" The large Yukkurisa at the front of the cage shouts at the advancing Alice. Perhaps the Alice-type is too stupid to realise it can't get through the bars.
You swiftly pick the Alice-type up by the hair, yanking it into the air. You slam it back down on the counter again, hard enough to hurt but not hard enough to damage.
"BEHAVE!" Your roar in its face. It shrieks and starts to cry, but quietly, trying to make itself small. Looks like it remembers your anger, if nothing else.

"Now." You say, turning back to Rinnosuke. "Where were we?"
He's giving you an impressed look. "I see you've already got a way with them."
You shrug. "Only the Alice-types. They don't listen. The others have been fine."
"Not all of them are like that though, look." Rinnosuke says, pointing into the cage.
For the first time since entering the shop you take a proper look at the contents of the cage.
Good thing it's larger than yours, the number of residents seems to have greatly increased. A constant barrage of 'yu~' washes over you as you watch them.
There are three Yukkureimus, all of differing sizes, bouncing around with each other. A Yukkurisa and a Patchy-type are playing with them, another Patchy-type asleep inside its little house. A second Yukkurisa is playing with ... no, that can't be.
It's an Alice-type, but smaller than the other ones, somehow more normal looking. It follows the Yukkurisa around, rubbing against it and then turning away, red in the face, when the Yukkurisa smiles and rubs it back. It bounces along happily, playing with the others.
"That's weird." You say. "Is it the same species as the ones I found?"
Rinnosuke shrugs. "I have no idea. All I know is that it hasn't harmed the others and it keeps saying things about being from 'the city'."
You laugh. "I guess it's fine in there then." Then you notice something else. "What's that?"

You point at another Yukkuri you didn't see at first, mainly because it wasn't moving, despite being awake and uninjured. It looks like Hong Meiling, the guard at the Scarlet Devil Mansion, but distorted like all Yukkuri are.
"It's a Yukkumeirin." Rinnosuke says. "Just stands in front of that little house all the time. The others mostly ignore it."
As you watch, the Yukkumeirin glances left and right, grinning smugly all the while.
"Jaooon~" It says softly.
That was kind of cute, you admit to yourself.

You hand the koyukkuri to Rinnosuke and he gently places it inside the cage.
"Yu~?" It looks at the Yukkuris busily playing all around itself, expression unsure and worried.
"Momwey?" It says, eyes starting to tear up a little.
The other Yukkuri notice it and after a moment the three Yukkureimu cluster around it.
"It's Reimu!" One of them says, as if announcing the arrival of the koyukkuri.
"It's easy in here!" The second one says.
The biggest of the three pushes past and stands right in front of the tiny koyukkuri, towering over it.
"Ch-chage id edjy?" The koyukkuri says.
The big one doesn't speak for a moment, then smiles. "Take it easy!" It says.
"Chage it edjy!"
"Take it easy over here with food!" One of the Yukkureimus says. It leads the koyukkuri over to the food bowls, currently stocked with lots of pellets. You watch the little one eat for a minute.
"Seems like they accept any children." Rinnosuke says, obviously satisfied.
"Good." You reply.
"Jaooon~!" The Yukkumeirin says as the koyukkuri bounces past with its new family.

"About that one." You turn back to the Alice-type.
"Yes?" Rinnosuke asks.
You explain your idea to him about using it for experimentation, to find out more about the creatures.
"After all, you can't sell a rapist as a pet." You say, playing the profit angle. "Nobody would buy it, and if they did? Hello refund."
"Ah, yes." Rinnosuke taps his chin in thought. "Okay." He says eventually. "I can take it out back for the moment with the other troublesome ones, we can examine it later." He steps over to the Alice-type.
"Want to see them?" He asks, glancing back. "If not then I have some errands for you to run first today."
"What errands?" You ask absentmindedly.
"Er ..." He pulls a pieces of paper from his pocket. "First, delivery to the Scarlet Devil Mansion."

[ ] Go with Rinnosuke and see the troublesome Yukkuris out back.
[ ] You can see them later, get some fresh air and do the delivery first.

>> No. 5710
[ ] Go with Rinnosuke and see the troublesome Yukkuris out back.

Weird thought. Alice types always talk about being from 'The City' - anyone tried asking them what city? They probably don't know, but i'm curious to see what they do now (not to mention it would make a good impossible question for ah... the more violent interrogations people might want to utilize)
>> No. 5711
[Q] Go with Rinnosuke and see the troublesome Yukkuris out back.
>> No. 5712
[ ] Go with Rinnosuke and see the troublesome Yukkuris out back.

>>5710
That line is based on Alice's comment on "city sect wizards" fron PCB. I guess they mean that they're noble and well-bred, unlike the rest of us country bumpkins.
>> No. 5713
[Q] Go with Rinnosuke and see the troublesome Yukkuris out back.

Hmm. Better be careful on the delivery. Not only for our own skin but for the Yukkuris that are unprotected back home.
>> No. 5714
>>5713
Saving our own skin is easy. Just huck the delivery through the windows and run.

Or, if you wanna be nice about it, give it to China, surely it's also her job to accept packages right?
>> No. 5715
[x] Go with Rinnosuke and see the troublesome Yukkuris out back.
>> No. 5716
[Y] Go with Rinnosuke and see the troublesome Yukkuris out back.

>"First, delivery to the Scarlet Devil Mansion."
What are the odds that Sakuya remembers Anon from the market incident? And that she may be a bit resentful about it?
>> No. 5718
>>5716

Pretty damn fucking likely, seeing as it happened a day or two again.
>> No. 5719
[X] Go with Rinnosuke and see the troublesome Yukkuris out back.

Unchallenged vote.
>> No. 5720
>>5718

She did try to apologize to us, and we weren't that rough on her.

Probably just an awkward moment or two.
>> No. 5721
>>5720

She was apologizing to save what little face she had left.
>> No. 5726
>>5721

One might even say that she was trying to save face.
>> No. 5727
>"We don't know if they kill young belonging to other Yukkuris. Come on, we'll check."

Rinnosuke has the right attitude about these things.

[X] Go with Rinnosuke and see the troublesome Yukkuris out back.

Experiment with poking them with a stick when they get out of line.
>> No. 5729
>>5726
eyebrows.jpg
>> No. 5748
Our attitude thus far:
Yukkuri who bully others deserve to get bullied.
No mercy for rapists.
If Yukkuri behave, they are to be treated well and rewarded.
Bad Yukkuri = experiments!
>> No. 5750
>>5748

Now imagine what we could do if humans were treated the same way!
>> No. 5765
"Can the delivery wait for a bit?" You ask. "I'm curious about the, er ... troublesome Yukkuris."
Rinnosuke grins at you. "Yeah, come and look. It's quite a sight."
He picks the Alice-type up from the counter, holding it away from his chest in distaste. "A-Alice is from the city, so I want to take it easy with Marisa!" It says as he carries it around the counter and through the door into the back of shop.
"Yu~!" It panics in his grip. "N-no! Mamamariiiisa! Alice wants to take it easy over there! Not through the door easy!"
Rinnosuke ignores its pleading and vanishes into the back of the shop You follow him, casting a final glance at the cage full of happy Yukkuris behind you.

Rinnosuke leads you through the back rooms of the shop, to the largest of the stock rooms. The usually empty space is now full of cages of all different sizes, Yukkuri feed bags piled up against the wall and a stack of copies of 'Caring for Yukkuri' on one of the shelves in the corner.
"Feast your eyes." Rinnosuke says with more than a hint of sarcasm as he crosses the room. Only a few of the cages are occupied and you take a moment to glance at the one Rinnosuke opens. It contains the Alice-type he had in the shop yesterday, along with two others similar to it. He reaches inside and adds your Alice-type to the small herd. You notice how the one you found is slightly larger than the others.
"Yu~!" One of them says. "It's Alice!"
"Alice is big!" A second one comments.
"Alice has a baby growing inside!" Your one proudly comments, looking smug. "Alice is from the city, so Alice's baby will grow up easy!"
Rinnosuke turns to you in surprise after closing the cage again. "They can tell when they're pregnant?"
You shrug. "I suppose they can."
Rinnosuke frowns in thought, watching the Alice-types bump against each other and lead the newcomer to the food bowls. You notice that in both cages you've seen here so far, Rinnosuke just has their food constantly available. You ask him about that.
"Hm? Oh yes, they seem to know when to stop eating. I suppose it's best to feed them well, but I don't want them growing too big. I might experiment with feeding times and volume of feed and see what works best."
You nod, glancing around the rest of the room. You can hear some quiet noises, but nothing else yet.

Up on a high shelf is the Remirya that was out front yesterday, still flapping around its cage, grinning inanely, oblivious to the world outside. Another, almost identical one is in a cage beside it. They're making noises back and fourth at each other.
"Uuuu~♪ Uuuu~♪"
In a cage hidden from the Alice-types by a stack of feed bags are two other Yukkuri, with grey hair and little black bows on their heads. They both look up as you notice them.
"Let me guess." You say to Rinnosuke. "Youmu-types?"
"They called Myons." He corrects you.
"They don't look so bad, why are you keeping them back here?" You ask, leaning down to get a closer look at them. They bounce over, grinning in the way that all Yukkuri do.
"They tend to-" Rinnosuke starts.
"DIIIIIIIIICKS!" The closest Myon screams at you with glee.
"DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICKS!"
"DIIIIII-"
"DIIIIIIIIIIICKS!"
The pair of Myons, distracted and excited by each others screams, proceed to have some kind of Yukkuri shouting match.
You can't help but burst out laughing once they stop. You turn back to Rinnosuke. "That was fucking brilliant!" You say. "I guess they're not suitable for the children though."
Rinnosuke smiles knowingly. "Exactly. They might sell on comedy value, but I need to think about how to market them."
"Yu~?" One of the Myons says, looking up at you. "Myon wants to take it easy with Sakuya! Sakuya Sakuya!" It bounces on the spot
"You've got to be kidding me." You say.
"DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICKS!"
"I know." Rinnosuke shouts over the noise of another Yukkuri shouting match. He waits for it to end before speaking again. "I hope the real Youmu never sees them."
You've never actually met the real Youmu, but you've seen her once at a distance, talking with Reimu. You can't help but feel the absurdity of this. The Myons are freaky, annoying blobs, whereas the real Youmu seemed reserved, quiet and exceptionally beautiful. You space out wistfully for a moment, wondering if there was any way you could ever meet her.

You're snapped out of it by the sound of the Alice-types.
"Where's Marisa easy?"
"Hey Mister! Let us out so we can get refreshed!"
"Alice is from the city, so we can just take it easy!"
You look back to Rinnosuke again. "I bet the real Alice doesn't like these things either." You say.
"Actually." Rinnosuke coughs into his hand. "She was my first real customer for them."
"What?" You ask, stunned.
"Oh she didn't buy an Alice-type." He explains. "Turned up just after the shipment this morning and played with them for a bit, then bought the biggest of the Yukkurisas."
"You can't be serious." You say.
He smiles at you. "Of course I'm serious. Why? You excited that you have something in common with her? Eh? Both Yukkuri owners?" Rinnosuke chuckles.
You roll your eyes, not saying anything.

Maybe it would be a good excuse to pay Alice a visit. You only know her vaguely and it can never hurt to be friends with attractive women.

"If you want any, you're free to take them, as long as you tell me the results." Rinnosuke says. "Just pick them up at the end of work and take them home."
You nod and then quickly go over all the stuff you found out about Yukkuris last night and this morning. Rinnosuke nods.
"Hmm, predicable about the Patchy-type and the book." He says, looking deep in thought. "Anyway." he rubs his hands together. "There's that delivery to get done, and a stack of stuff to go though as usual."
"What about the Alice-type?" You ask, raising your eyebrows.
"Hmm." Rinnosuke turns to look at it, happily bouncing around with the others and gorging itself on food.

[ ] Do the delivery run. (Can only be put off once more).
[ ] Get other work done (automatic time-skip option).
[ ] Experiment on the Alice-type now, you're not interested in waiting until it gives birth.
[ ] Something else? (Rinnosuke may not agree).
>> No. 5767
[ ] Do the delivery run.
>> No. 5768
[X] Do the delivery run.
[X] Take a Myon to Sakuya.

Hello Sakuya, you have a delivery
>> No. 5770
[Q] Do the delivery run.
>> No. 5773
[x] Do the delivery run.
>> No. 5774
{X} Do the delivery run.
>> No. 5778
[x] Do the delivery run.
>> No. 5779
[x] Do the delivery run.
*sigh* let's get the obligatory Sakuya-meeting out of the way, how boring. Part of me actually wants to take one of the myons to her, just out of spite, even though she'll just feed it to the remirya(s?)?
>> No. 5780
Calling it now. Writing might happen within the next few hours or not until tomorrow, sorry.

>>5779
>>obligatory Sakuya-meeting
You have no idea what is awaiting you.
>> No. 5785
>>5780
The people have spoken.
>> No. 5798
[X] Do the delivery run.
[X] Take a Myon to Sakuya.
>> No. 5829
File 121975287657.jpg - (66.48KB , 500x428 , remirya w: baby.jpg ) [iqdb]
5829
"Actually, we'll get to it later." You say. "I'll get that delivery out of the way first."
Rinnosuke turns back to you. "Hm? Oh, good."
You start out of the stockroom, intent on forgetting about Yukkuris for now.
"Where are you going?" Rinnosuke asks, hint of amusement in his voice.
"What?" You say, realisation dawning as Rinnosuke reaches up and and takes down one of the cages with a Remirya in it.
"No no no." You say as he holds the cage out to you, the Remirya inside excited by the sudden movement.
"U~! U~!" It flies into the walls of the cage, bouncing off.
Rinnosuke gives you a thin-lipped smile. "One Remirya Yukkuri, ordered by Sakuya Izayoi."
"You're fucking kidding me." You say as you take the cage. It's surprisingly light, probably because the Remirya inside never spends more than a moment touching the floor. As you watch, you realise it seems far more animalistic than the other Yukkuris you've seen so far. How does this completely unintelligent head with wings become the horrible parody of a human child you saw in the market yesterday? "There're probably something I should tell you." You say.
"Oh?" Rinnosuke raises his eyebrows.
You tell him about the Remirya you saw yesterday, about its behaviour and how Sakuya was protecting it.
"Hmm." Rinnosuke frowns in thought for a moment, then speaks slowly. "It's not my responsibility what my customers do with their purchases." He winks at you. "But, I'm sure we can work out how to neuter or sterilise any Remiryas she asks for in the future."
You grin at him, not saying a word. Good man, Rinnosuke.

You leave Kourindou on foot, savouring the walk through the village and out the other side. The pathway winds across the open landscape, next to the forest and past the lake. It's exposed, but perfectly safe in the daytime. You have a short-sword at your belt, from Kourindou, just in case. Not that you've ever had need to use it. The way to the Scarlet Devil Mansion is a little long, but Kourindou doesn't get enough delivery orders to make buying a horse worth the money. Perhaps you should talk to Rinnosuke about that if this Yukkuri business gets off the ground. You carry the cage in both hands, watching the Remirya get more and more excited by the sounds and sights of the outside world. It carries on flapping around the cage and bashing into the walls, seemingly unhurt every time.
"U~♪ U~♪"
The noise it makes gets a little annoying and repetitive by the time you get within sight of the Mansion. You can just see the building itself behind the high walls. There's the gate, and out front you can just see the very welcoming figure of Meiling.

Is that ... ?

Oh, shit. Is that Remilia Scarlet herself? There's a small figure next to Meiling. Your mouth goes dry and you can't help but avert your eyes. You've been around Youkai before, some of them even very friendly, but Remilia still scares you. The idea of a real-life Vampire is unnerving, so you usually do all you can to avoid her, but you can't just turn around and walk away now, so you press on, eyes to the floor, palms sweaty.
You glance up when you're a little closer, confused by the noise you can hear.
"Uuu~♪"
"Buddin buddin buddin~!!"
Then you notice something else, a tiny little shape whizzing around Meiling's head, bumping into her every few seconds. The figure beside her ... it's too short to be Remilia Scarlet, too ... well, too fat as well.
It's another fucking Remirya.
All the fear and nervousness leaves you and you stride the rest of the way to the gates. As you approach you make out the scene clearer. The Remirya is tugging at Meiling's dress, spitting on her leg as it speaks, repeating the same things over and over again. A second Remirya, like a miniature version of the first, is circling her head on its tiny wings, bouncing off Meiling every few seconds. The smaller one must be a koremirya, its head no bigger than a clenched fist and its body about the size of a kitten.
You catch Meiling's eye, nodding in stunned greeting. She looks like she's about to drop. Her eyes are dull, her expression defeated and dead, like she's spacing out and running on auto-pilot. She doesn't nod back, just stares at you lifelessly.
"Buddin! Ged me sum buddin! Buddin fo' Remirya's baybe! Buddin buddin buddin!" The larger Remirya repeats like a broken record, spraying spittle all over Meiling's leg.
"U~♪ U~♪" The smaller one sings, bouncing off Meiling's face. She barely reacts, just blinking slowly.

This is obscene. You've met Meiling quite a few times before and she's always struck you as one of the most friendly and lively people, even if she is a Youkai and constantly nervous of being stabbed in the head by Sakuya. If you're honest with yourself, you've had a bit of a thing for Meiling since you first met her, what with her good looks, long red hair and shapely curves. Seeing her like this ... like an exhausted parent with a baby screaming all the time, like she's had to close off all her senses to avoid going insane. It makes you angry.
"U~♪ Uuu~♪"
"Buddin buddin! Remirya wands buddin!"
"Meiling?" You say over the noise of the Remiryas.
She swallows and her eyes focus on you at last, but her gaze drops instantly to the happy Remirya in the cage you're holding.
"Oh." She says, lower lip wobbling.
"Uuu~♪"
"Are you okay Meiling?" You ask.
"Oh god." She says, tears forming in her eyes.
"BUDDIN! Ged me sum buddin!"
"It's okay ... I ... er ... " You don't actually have any idea what to do, but you want to reassure her somehow.
"Oh god, no no no." She says, tears rolling down her cheeks now. The Remirya tugging at her dress and the one flying around her head don't seem to notice the change.
"U~♪ U~♪"
"Not another one, please!" Meiling wails, face contorting. "Take it back! Get rid of it, please!" She stumbles forwards and clutches your shoulders, eyes wide, face falling as she starts to weep openly. Her fingers dig into your flesh as she panics.
"You have to help me." She says through the sobs. You nod, shocked.

"Sakuya won't let me lay a finger on them." She says. "Kill them, please."
"W-what?" You stammer.
"Just get rid of them, please!" She nearly screams. "I'm begging you! Please!"

[ ] Ignore her, continue inside.
[ ] Reassure her somehow, but do nothing.
[ ] Try to lead the Remiryas inside the Mansion, away from Meiling.
[ ] Tell her she can deal with them and you'll take the blame.
[ ] Kill the two Remiryas for her (How?)
[ ] Something else (what?)
>> No. 5830
Hooray!

[X] Kidnap Meiling/convince her to leave and come with you.

Failing that, a mix of
[X] Tell her she can deal with them and you'll take the blame.
[X] Kill the two Remiryas for her (Typical beating.)
>> No. 5831
[ ] Try to lead the Remiryas inside the Mansion, away from Meiling.
The best we can do, god damn it sakuya. Even if this is sandbox difficulty I don't think we can get away killing those god damned things.
>> No. 5832
[ ] Something else
[ ] Bully the Remiryas, pinch them etc but don't leave marks.
[ ] If they don't back down injure the caged one, jab it with a sword or throw it on the floor.
[ ] Warn Meiling what you're going to do first.

If Sakuya complains about the state of the new one we say it hurt itself trying to escape, make sure to tell the other two Remiryas not to tell anyone or you'll do something horrible to them.
>> No. 5833
>>5832
As soon as Meiling enters the story, Scorn!
>> No. 5834
None of you want to take Meiling away from all this? Bastards.
She could live with us, happily raising a nice Remirya-free yukkuri family.
>> No. 5835
[Y] Try to lead the Remiryas inside the Mansion, away from Meiling.

This seems like the safest choice.
I wonder what the real Remilia thinks about Sakuya's new "collection"?
>> No. 5836
[Q] Something else
[Q] Bully the Remiryas, pinch them etc but don't leave marks.
[Q] If they don't back down injure the caged one, jab it with a sword or throw it on the floor.
[Q] Warn Meiling what you're going to do first.

Nice idea!
>> No. 5837
[Q] Something else
[Q] Bully the Remiryas, pinch them etc but don't leave marks.
[Q] If they don't back down injure the caged one, jab it with a sword or throw it on the floor.
[Q] Warn Meiling what you're going to do first.
>> No. 5838
I think the above two posts are a good idea, but alternatively, you could:

[x] Give them a pair of scissors and tell them to give each other a "breddy" haircut.
>> No. 5839
[Q] Something else
[Q] Bully the Remiryas, pinch them etc but don't leave marks.
[Q] If they don't back down injure the caged one, jab it with a sword or throw it on the floor.
[Q] Warn Meiling what you're going to do first.
>> No. 5840
>[Q] Bully the Remiryas, pinch them etc but don't leave marks.

Remiryas regenerate completely, so you don't have to pay attention to this part; go all out. (The time it takes them to do so is up to the writer.)

>make sure to tell the other two Remiryas not to tell anyone or you'll do something horrible to them.

Normally, that would work, but Remiryas are too stupid (Mister told us not to tell you that he cut our arms off, or he'll kill us!) and too selfish (instantly running off to Sakuya to report).
>> No. 5841
>>5840
What if you somehow made them eat each other? Only one would be left, and Sakuya would have no one to blame, because they did it to each other.
>> No. 5842
>>5841
Yes, the best courses of action would be to
a) hurt them without letting them understand who did it or
b) make them hurt each other.
>> No. 5843
Or maybe convincing them that there's a bunch of candy at the bottom of the lake, or wtting your hand and pretend that it's raining.
>> No. 5844
>>5842
But that doesn't serve the purpose of making Meling's life easier, if they fight all the time it's just going to be worse for her in the cross fire. I was aiming for trying to introduce a little disipline to unruly little freaks, so they know better than to bother the lovely gate guard.

Maybe it's hopeless, but it could serve as an excuse to come back to Meiling once in a while.

Updates where?
>> No. 5845
>>5843
>Or maybe convincing them that there's a bunch of candy at the bottom of the lake

Excellent idea. Or perhaps tell them that they can get as much as they want at the market, but pin a note to their backs: "Sakuya isn't here, treat them as you will".
>> No. 5846
Or, maybe convicing Remilia to force Sakuya to carry the pair of Myons on her at all times, until she learns her lesson.
>> No. 5847
>>5844
Among the stories I've read, Remiryas need even more extreme physical or psychological trauma than regular yukkuris in order to be disciplined. Getting rid of them is far easier, although that would only make Sakuya get more...How about getting rid of these for starters, and alerting Remilia about the situation, and the damage to her reputation?
>> No. 5848
I have but one suggestion.

Deliver the Remi, then tell Meiling you have a plan. Examine the Yukkuri book for PREDATORS OF REMIRYA.
This should lead us to finding a Flandre Yukkuri.

Introduce Flandre Yukkuri to Remiryas.
Sit back and chill with Meiling as the carnage begins.
>> No. 5849
That could work, although you'd have to find a Flandre-type first. In addition to that, it might start bullying Meling as well afterwords. (There's also the idea of getting a Sakuya-type, which would have similar problems.)
>> No. 5850
>>5849
Well yeah. But from what i've seen of them, Flandre types appear to be a hell of a lot less annoying. Besides, with luck Sakuya will then kill it anyway because it just gorged itself on her beloved Remiryas.

Best thing? We can probably drop hints to Meiling that this can be done again if needed.
>> No. 5852
Calling it now, going with the write-in suggestion.
>> No. 5854
Just making those damned remiryas feel pain won't make them listen AT ALL, even the smarter yukkuris are painfully difficult to train and usually take weeks if not months to get them behave properly. Remiryas are worse. Thus all stabbing/hitting/pinching/whatever is going to gain us is a couple of seconds of pleasure from their pain and, if the remirya's memory is long enough, several moments of pain from having sakuya kill/maim us. We need a permanent solution, and I'm afraid that unless we can convince remilia, or perhaps sakuya herself that those abominations are pests, we're not going to achieve anything. Getting a few flandre-types might actually work too, but it would take a metric fuckton of time to find one, all off from experimenting on the more interesting yukkurie.
>> No. 5855
>>5854
We only need two flan types. Then we can give them to Rinnosuke, and tell him 'as long as you have a constant supply of both these for shopkeepers and remirya for Sakuya - you'll have constant cash.'
Sell sakuya remi.
Sell others flan.
Flan kills remi.
Sakuya kills flan.
sell Sakuya remi - repeat.
>> No. 5856
"Okay Meiling." You say, putting your caged Remirya down on the floor and gently taking Meiling's wrists in your hands. "I'm going to try and help you."
"You will?" She seems shocked. "You will!"
"U~♪ U~♪"
"Buddin buddin buddin!"
You peel her fingers off your shoulders and pat her arms gently, trying to be reassuring. "I'm going to try to discipline them." You say, glancing at the Remiryas. As you speak, the koremirya bounces off the back of Meiling's head again. "Maybe if this works you can learn how to control them."
Meiling nods, putting a hand up to her face and trying to choke back her tears. "Thank you." She mutters.

Right, where to start? The tiny koremirya must belong to the larger one, which seems to have given up on tugging Meiling's dress and is now on its hands and knees, peering at the caged head-type Remirya.
"U~♪ U~♪"
"Uuuu~!" The large Remirya replies to it. "Zaguya gibe yuu buddin zo yuu ged big!"
"U~♪ U~♪" The head-type doesn't give any indication of having understood.
Looking down at the Remirya like this, the second time in as many days, you feel a new kind of revulsion. It's somewhat like a human child, but wrong in every way, features like a melted cartoonish representation of a human face, bodily proportions all wrong, hands and fingers like unshaped blobs of meat. You notice that it's actually a lot smaller than you remember from yesterday, only reaching to just above your knee. Is this the same one? Sakuya has more than one of these? You shudder.
"Okay." You say to Meiling as the koremirya flaps into her face. "Let's give this a try."
You reach out with both hands and cup them around the body of the koremirya. It's far too slow and weak to avoid you. The little wings on its back flutter against your hand as it suddenly becomes very excited.
"U~! U~!" You bring it down so you can see it.
"Hello?" You say.
"Buddin! Ged me zum buddin! Zaguya! Buddin! Buddin buddin buddin!" It says in a high-pitched voice, eyes scrunched up and grinning open-mouthed at you. You jerk your head back to avoid the spay of spittle as it talks. This close up you can see it has something smeared around its mouth, like dried food. It smells somehow wrong as well, sort of like baby vomit.
"Yuu gibe maa baybee zum buddin!" The larger Remirya says, stumbling over to you and latching onto your leg. "Buddin!" It scrunches its eyes up with glee.

"No pudding." You say.
"U~?" The larger one looks up at you, confused. The koremirya just keeps repeating and fluttering its wings.
You take a gentle but firm grip on the body of the koremirya with one hand and then pinch its cheek with the other hand. It doesn't react for a moment and you take the opportunity to lower it down so its mother can see it clearly.
You notice Meiling looking on, biting her lip with anticipation.
"U~? Wad yuu do do Remiryas breddy baybee?" The Remirya asks, not angry or upset, just confused.
Then the koremirya's grin drops and vanishes, mouth wobbling. You increase the pressure of the pinching fingers and it sniffs, eyes tearing up.
"U~! U~!"
"Wad?" The Remirya asks.
You increase the pressure further.
"Uuuu~! Id hurds! Id hurds!" The koremirya wails, tears suddenly streaming down its cheeks, wetting your hands. You can see Meiling staring on with joy at the pain you're causing, breathing through her teeth.

You mentally shrug, you guess she needs some revenge. At least you're here to make sure it's kept under control.
"GED OBB REMIRYA'S BAYBEE! GED OBB!" The adult Remirya suddenly screams, grabbing your hand and trying to pry your fingers off, but far too weak to make any difference. The Remirya's hands are like clammy dough, not warm enough to be animal and too soft and fleshy to be plant. You shudder at the feeling.
"Id hurds! Uuuuu~!" The koremirya wails again. "Helb me mama! Zaguya!"
"No." You say firmly. "You must stop asking Meiling for pudding and then I will let go. Understand?"

The adult Remirya throws itself backwards onto the ground and thrashes about, waving its legs and arms in the air, tears streaming down it's contorted face.
"ZAAGUUYA! ZAAGUUYAA! ZCARY MAN IZ HURDIN MA BAYBEE! ZAGUYAAAA!" It screams as loud as it can, which isn't very loud.
"No!" Meiling says suddenly. "You can't let them call for her! You can't!" She panics, rushing over to the adult Remirya and standing over it, unsure what to do.
"Shut up!" She says at it. "Be quiet!"

The Remirya takes no notice of her.

"ZAAGUUYAAA!"

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 5857
>>5854

I'm also of the opinion that we need to talk to Remilia - if not tell her the problem directly, try acting suprised that she is 'nothing like those... things at the gate'. Sakuya herself probably won't do anything by herself - not just from the market yesterday, but leaving the Remis around directly interferes with Meiling's ability to be a door guard.

I also want to see Sakuya deal with having two Myons around - all natural PADding, here we come!
>> No. 5858
>>5856
[ ] Stuff the baby in the mother's mouth.

HAHAHAHA!
>> No. 5859
>>5856
[x] Take the arm off the Koremirya, feed it to the Remirya. When it smiles and demands more, show it what it ate.
>> No. 5860
[Q] Stuff the baby in the mother's mouth.

I suddenly feel very sadistic...
>> No. 5861
>>5858
[ ] Stuff the baby in the mother's mouth. Make it swallow it.
Awesome.
>> No. 5862
[Q] Stuff the baby in the mother's mouth.
>> No. 5863
{X} Stuff the baby in the mother's mouth. Make it swallow it.

Fucking Remiryas.
>> No. 5864
[x] Stuff the baby in the mother's mouth.
>> No. 5865
[ODIN] Stuff the baby in the mother's mouth.

Oh wow. This is made of win and gold.
>> No. 5866
I prefer
[x] Take the arm off the Koremirya, feed it to the Remirya. When it smiles and demands more, show it what it ate.
Give it something tasty, make it want more, and then show it more. Sounds much safer and effective in the long run than "WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY BABY?! SAKUYA!"
>> No. 5867
[x] Take the arm off the Koremirya, feed it to the Remirya. When it smiles and demands more, show it what it ate.

because at least this gets the Remi eating the other Remi. And one Remi is preferable to many.
>> No. 5868
Calling it now so this wonderful write-in is not corrupted. Writing might not happen until tomorrow though.
>> No. 5869
>>5868
Which wonderful write in?
[x] Stuff the baby in the mother's mouth.
Seems to have won, but I think
[x] Take the arm off the Koremirya, feed it to the Remirya. When it smiles and demands more, show it what it ate.
Works better.
>> No. 5873
"ZAAGUUYAA!" The Remirya keeps screaming, flailing its limbs and crying so heavily that the tears are falling to the ground around its head.
"Help! Do something!" Meiling says between her teeth, trying to contain her panic but still at an utter loss.
You have to shut the mother up before Sakuya hears it.
"U~! Id hurds! Mama!" The koremirya in your hand wails again, the tears still running down its face.
Shit, shit, you can't think of what to do. You stop pinching the koremirya's face, it's pointless now. It sniffs and the tears abate somewhat.
"ZAAGUUYAA!" The mother doesn't notice.
"U~! U~! Mama!" The koremirya tries to reach towards its mother, stubby little arms waving around in the air, tiny wings fluttering against your hand.
"Do something!" Meiling hisses again, face showing nothing but panic and fear.
"U~! Mama!"

You don't know exactly how it happened, afterwards. It just seemed like a logical solution at the time. You had a suitable object in your hand and there was a gap that needed filling.

You crouch down, quick as you can, grabbing the face of the Remirya with your free hand. You squeeze, forcing it's mouth wide. It keeps wailing, increasing its thrashing and flailing, but still far too weak to escape your grasp.
Then, without thinking, you jam the koremirya into the mother's mouth, head first.
"Uuuugg!" It makes a choking noise, eyes going wide with shock. You can hear the koremirya making panicked noises inside its mother's mouth.
"U~! Mama! Heb! Mama!" It's muffled.
The little wings flap as it tries to extract itself, but you shift your grip and push down, ramming the koremirya in further.
The mother gurgles and twitches, but just keeps trashing about on the ground.

At least it's not screaming any more.

You look up at Meiling, who is now giving you a satisfied grin.
"Oh yes." She murmurs gently.
"What now?" You say, keeping your hand pressed to the Remirya's mouth, feeling the koremirya twitch and kick inside, trying to get back out.
Meiling shakes her head, dumbly, eyes wide.

"Hurt them more." She says.

[ ] Make the Remirya finish eating its baby.
[ ] Stop this, let Meiling at them, observe.
[ ] Stop this, forget about it, head inside and don't watch what Meiling does.
[ ] This is wrong, pull the koremirya back out.
[ ] Something else?
>> No. 5874
[x] Make the Remirya finish eating its baby.
[x] High-five Meiling.

Can love bloom in the torture chamber?
>> No. 5875
[x] Uppercut, ala Nicholas Cage.
>> No. 5876
[x] Make the Remirya finish eating its baby.

Meiling~
>> No. 5878
>>5874
:awesome:

[x] Make the Remirya finish eating its baby.
[x] High-five Meiling.
[x] Unexpectedly, ask Meiling out on a date.
>> No. 5880
[x] "Hey Remirya, that thing in your mouth is filled with pudding. You like pudding, don't you?"
>> No. 5882
[x] Make the Remirya finish eating its baby.
[x] High-five Meiling.
>> No. 5883
[ ] Stop this, let Meiling at them, observe.

Most logical choice of action.
>> No. 5884
>>5880
That wouldn't work. Remiryas are meat-buns.

[x] Make the Remirya finish eating its baby.
A punch in the chin should do.
[x] High-five Meiling.
>> No. 5885
[ ] Stop this, let Meiling at them, observe.
[X] High five Meiling
>> No. 5886
[X] Stop this, let Meiling at them, observe.

Let her do it, she needs this. Let her relieve her stress.
>> No. 5891
[x] "Hey Remirya, that thing in your mouth is filled with BLOOD pudding. You like pudding, don't you?"

And it's not even that far from the truth.
>> No. 5892
[x] "Hey Remirya, that thing in your mouth is filled with BLOOD pudding. You like pudding, don't you?"
>> No. 5893
Calling it now. Writing is either within the hour, or not until tomorrow.
>> No. 5896
You glance back and fourth between Meiling the the gagging Remirya. What the hell are you going to do now? If you take the koremirya out then the mother will just start wailing again and Sakuya might hear. The koremirya is probably so traumatised that Meiling will have no explanation for Sakuya. You can't let your mistake be the reason Meiling gets a knife to the head. She's too ...

You look up at Meiling again. She's grinning, staring down at the terrified and panicking Remirya with a kind of savage glee.

Yeah, Meiling is something else alright. You just don't know what yet.

The only way to deal with this is to get rid of the evidence, or control the situation. Right now you have too much evidence and not enough control. You think quickly, reacting to the plan as it forms in your head, not allowing time for the moral concerns to raise themselves. You reach down with your other hand and grab the Remirya's bottom jaw, mouth still wide open, tiny stub-legs of the koremirya waving back and fourth in the gap.
"U~! U~! Mama! Heb be!"
The mother just gurgles helplessly. The koremirya is not just jammed straight in, it's at a slight angle, stuffed into any space possible inside the mother's mouth. The adult Remirya's cheeks are distended from the bulk of its child. Perfect.
Without warning, with all your strength, you slam the Remirya's jaws together with a loud crunch of shattering teeth.
"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU." It tries to scream, instead emitting only a muffled noise.
"UUUU~! MAMA! ID HURDS!" You hear from inside its mouth an even more muffled scream.
You yank the Remirya's jaw open again for only a moment. Inside, the legs of the koremirya are still quite visible, but there is red-brown paste everywhere, seeping past the koremirya's body.
"U~! U~! LED BE OUD MAMA!" It screams, little wings fluttering against the roof of its mother's mouth.
You force the Remirya's jaws back together again with a crunch, it tries to scream and struggle, but you hold it firm. You yank the jaws apart and together a third time.

This time your efforts are rewarded with moment of resistance, followed by a loud spattering sound.
"Bugyu~"
You can't hear the koremirya anymore.

The Remirya appears to understand what just happened. It stops struggling, but just cries more. You let go of it, shocked at yourself. You sit back on the grass as the Remirya leans forwards and opens its mouth, clawing at the mess inside. Dough and meat paste seep forwards slowly and the Remirya pulls at the bits, extracting a whole leg and a little hat. Then it suddenly stops, its tongue flicking out and licking at a little piece of meat paste around its mouth.
It sniffs and the tears slow somewhat, but still keep falling.
"Remirya's baybee tades gwood." It says though broken teeth, eyes wide and uncomprehending. "Baybee com bad oud?" It pulls some more of the paste from its mouth, then hesitates and puts it back in, swallowing.

Oh god. Oh god. You stand up, feeling somehow wrong.
"U~♪ U~♪" The caged Remirya is still just flapping round and round, excited by all the noise. The way it bounces off the side of the cage makes you want to ...
"That was amazing." Meiling says in awe, no longer crying or panicking. You weakly raise your hand and she high-fives you, laughing. "Thank you so much." She says. "I think I was going insane."
"Way yuu mabe Remirya ead baybee?" The Remirya asks you, still just sitting on the floor. "Baybee eaded! BAYBE EADED!" It screams, crying again, but still continuing to chew and swallow the remains of its child.
"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" It screams. "REMIRYA EADED BAYBEE!"

Oh god, you feel ...

[ ] Sick, you're going to be sick.
[ ] Fine, this is fine, everything is fine.
>> No. 5897
[x] Fine, this is fine, everything is fine.

Don't fuck with our Meiling, we'll make you eat your children.
>> No. 5898
>>5896
[x] Fine, this is fine, everything is fine.

Also:

[x] Scold it VERY harshly, make it believe that it ate it on its own, and all the blame lies on itself.
>> No. 5901
[x] Scold it VERY harshly, make it believe that it ate it on its own, and all the blame lies on itself.
>> No. 5902
[X] Fine, this is fine, everything is fine.

She's starting to eat the rest. Even if Sakuya pops up now, she'll just see her pet eating its own young, and sobbing because it's eating its own young. This may even help her take a more authoritative position with the things.

Anyway, let's go inside to drop off the new one, and maybe we can find out what the real Remilia thinks of this hobby.
>> No. 5903
[x] Fine, this is fine, everything is fine.

This thing was making our Meiling cry. NO ONE makes our Meiling cry.
>> No. 5904
[x] This is, without a doubt, reality, wrought by my own hands.
>> No. 5905
[x]Slightly sick, but you can ignore it because of how happy Meiling is.
[x] Scold it VERY harshly, make it believe that it ate it on its own, and all the blame lies on itself.
>> No. 5906
[X] Fine, this is fine, everything is fine.
[X] Scold it VERY harshly, make it believe that it ate it on its own, and all the blame lies on itself.

Sadistically brilliant, I must say.
>> No. 5907
[X] Fine, this is fine, everything is fine.

This was necessary. It might not have been right, but it was necessary. If forced to choose between the well being of predatory selfish Yukkuri and the well being of Meiling, Meiling wins every time.
>> No. 5908
[X] Scold it VERY harshly, make it believe that it ate it on its own, and all the blame lies on itself.
[X]Kiss Meiling
>> No. 5909
[ ] Sick, you're going to be sick.

Do not stray from the path of righteouness.
>> No. 5910
[x]Slightly sick, but you can ignore it because of how happy Meiling is.
[x] Scold it VERY harshly, make it believe that it ate it on its own, and all the blame lies on itself.
>> No. 5911
[X] Sick, you're going to be sick.

Can't stand all this anymore. Kicking and killing a rapist is half okay, but this is just too much.
>> No. 5912
[X] Fine, this is fine, everything is fine.
[X] Scold it VERY harshly, make it believe that it ate it on its own, and all the blame lies on itself.
>> No. 5914
We should've asked Sakuya how the Remirya got pregnant, we don't really know how they breed.

Or we could be total asses and ask her now, anyways.
>> No. 5915
File 121980660696.jpg - (40.29KB , 328x347 , nanaya_hattennsyou.jpg ) [iqdb]
5915
>>5913

THIS REMIRYA THIS REMIRYA THIS REMIRYA THIS REMIRYA THIS REMIRYA THIS REMIRYA THIS REMIRYA THIS REMIRYA THIS REMIRYA THIS REMIRYA THIS REMIRYA THIS REMIRYA
>> No. 5916
[X] Sick, you're going to be sick.

Holy...agh! I'm not the biggest fan of that certain Remirya, but fuck, did we have to make it eats it's own kid? I'd would have rather kicked it around, which would have been infinitely less cruel. I want Meiling to be happy, but fuck, this isn't the right way to do it.
>> No. 5917
>>5914
No, we could ask in a way that would help me suspect that remirya ate her child of her own accord.
"Hey sakuya, how exactly did that Remirya get pregnant? uh-huh. uh-huh. Do you really think it's a good idea for it to be raising a child by itself like that? I don't think it would make a very responsible parent. You never know what it might do if left alone with it's child"

Also, Meiling is celebrating way too soon. There's no way she would get off easily if she tries to tell Sakuya that her precious remirya ate it's baby in front of her, and she did nothing to stop it.
>> No. 5918
>Also, Meiling is celebrating way too soon. There's no way she would get off easily if she tries to tell Sakuya that her precious remirya ate it's baby in front of her, and she did nothing to stop it.

Sure she could. Sakuya probably told her not to do anything to them, otherwise she wouldn't have needed us to do what we did. She was just following orders.
>> No. 5919
[x] Sick, you're going to be sick.
[x] Tell Meiling she should at least pretend to be ill.

I really don't think it would be good for either you or Meiling to look happy when Sakuya finds out about the whole Baby-eating thing. You still need to deal with either Remilia or Sakuya in order to deal with this one completely.
>> No. 5921
>>5918
I don't think Sakuya is the type of person to allow another to escape on a technicality.
>> No. 5926
File 121982548740.jpg - (8.57KB , 249x244 , 1218527490042.jpg ) [iqdb]
5926
[X] Fine, this is fine, everything is fine.
[X] Scold it VERY harshly, make it believe that it ate it on its own, and all the blame lies on itself.
>> No. 5927
{Z} Fine, this is fine, everything is fine.
{E} Scold it VERY harshly, make it believe that it ate it on its own, and all the blame lies on itself.

hahahahahahahaha
>> No. 5928
[X] Fine, this is fine, everything is fine.
[X] Scold it VERY harshly, make it believe that it ate it on its own, and all the blame lies on itself.

Are we modeling this guy on my own personality or what? Reasonably calm but turning into a sadistic bastard at a moments notice.
>> No. 5929
[X] Fine, this is fine, everything is fine.
[X] Scold it VERY harshly, make it believe that it ate it on its own, and all the blame lies on itself.
>> No. 5930
[X] Fine, this is fine, everything is fine.
[X] Scold it VERY harshly, make it believe that it ate it on its own, and all the blame lies on itself.
>> No. 5931
Calling it now. I love how you people try to rationalize what you just did.
>> No. 5932
>>5931

I don't know about the rest of 'em, but I was just being sadistic.
>> No. 5933
>>5932
Same here. Yukkuri just beg to be eaten, by anything and everything. Including each other. Plus, I hate Remiryas.
>> No. 5934
>>5933

> It's not MY fault I raped her! She was wearing that cute little thing! You should blame her for dressing that way!

LOL excuses!
>> No. 5940
This is fine, it's fine. There's nothing wrong, you didn't do anything wrong. You didn't, everything is fine, everything is fine. It had to be done, it had to. The Remirya was making too much noise and you just made it be quiet again. You had to do it, everything is fine, just fine. Everything is fine.
You open your eyes again, swallowing hard. You didn't even realise you had shut them. There's a sharp pain where you've dug your fingernails into the palms of your own hands. You take a deep breath and shake your head.
"Hey, are you alright?"
You turn at the sound of the voice, seeing the worried look on Meiling's face. She reaches out and gently places her hand against your forehead, wiping her own drying tears away with her other hand. You suddenly realise you've covered in a thin film of cold sweat. You shudder and nod as Meiling takes her hand away.
"Sure you're okay?" She asks.
"Remirya eaded baybee." The Remirya weeps gently, chewing on the remains of its child. It seems to have stopped screaming, bewildered and in shock.

Meiling and you both glance over at it, meat paste smeared all over its mouth and hands, dripping onto the grass.
"Way Remirya eaded baybee?" It asks itself, swallowing again. "Baybee aww gan ... Remirya's baybee bad indide?" It paws at its head and hat, smearing the paste all over as it keeps poking inside its mouth with the other hand. What the hell is it doing?
"Oh ... shit." Meiling says quietly, not panicking like before, but still worried. "What are we going to tell Sakuya?" She gulps.
"I have an idea." You say, feeling devious.
"U~♪ U~♪" The caged Remirya keeps singing.

You bend down and catch the adult Remirya's eye. It looks up at you, still crying, face a mess of tears and meat paste.
"Remirya's baybee eaded!" It wails softly.
"Bad Remriya!" You say, wagging your finger and trying to look stern.
"Wad?" It frowns through the tears.
"You killed your baby! Bad Remirya!" You lightly tap it on the head, avoiding the smears of meat paste. "You're very very naughty for eating your baby."
"Aaaa ... aaa ... WAAAAAAAA!" It screams all of a sudden. "REMIRYA'S BAYBEE EADED!"
"If you aren't a good little Remirya, then you might eat other babies!" You say.
The Remirya sniffs and swallows again, licking weakly at the paste on its hands. "Bud Remirya's baybee tades gwood." It says, confused, still weeping.
"Who ate your baby?" You ask it, making your voice even sterner.
"Remirya eaded baybee." It says weakly between sobs and licking noises. It picks up the koremirya's leg from the ground and stuffs it into its mouth.

You straighten back up and glance over at Meiling. "I think that will do." You say.
"I can't thank you enough." She says, giving you a little bow and a warm smile.
"You're welcome Miss Meiling." You say back with a smile, picking up the caged Remirya again.
"U~♪ U~♪" It just keeps flapping around and around.

Everything is fine, just fine.

Fine.

[ ] Go inside, make the delivery.
[ ] Do something else before you carry on.
>> No. 5944
[x] Go inside, make the delivery.

You know, the Dark Side is not without its benefits.
>> No. 5946
You guys are sick, this is way too much even for yukkuris. Fuck, the Remirya was just trying to get some food for her baby and you make her eat it? I don't like Remiryas, I even dislike them, but this is way too much.
>> No. 5947
[X] Go inside, make the delivery.

And let's just act like nothing happened.
>> No. 5949
>>5946
Hence: Welcome to going crazy.
>> No. 5951
[x] Go inside, make the delivery.

>>5946

Go back to pooshlmer faggot.
>> No. 5952
File 12198560914.jpg - (112.26KB , 900x300 , PBF106-Billy_the_Bunny.jpg ) [iqdb]
5952
>>5946

I've said this many times on /jp/ and I'll say it here. Yukkuri are vermin. You wouldn't stop to think about a rat getting into your food, so why stop for a yukkuri?
>> No. 5955
File 121985627796.jpg - (709.45KB , 568x1789 , Remiya.jpg ) [iqdb]
5955
If you start to feel sorry for the Remirya just remember that it's a horrible little murderer.
>> No. 5958
>>5952
Even with a rat, you normally don't make them eat their own kids. But heck, these are Yukkuri. With Yukkuri, anyone and everyone is a sadist.
>> No. 5961
>>5958
Situation. There is a rather large rat's nest near your house. They keep coming into your house and raiding the large sacks of food you keep on the floor for some reason. How do you deal with them?

You somehow have the ability to do the following:
1. Kill them as they come in with mousetraps, fast acting poison, crowbars, etc
2. Teach the ones that come in to go back and kill the others.

Which do you think would be more effective? And in the case with these remiryas, the rats have a protector that will get very angry at anything it sees trying to hurt it's creatures. Leaving rat corpses around makes it obvious you're hurting them. But if the protector sees them hurt each other, what can it do to save them all? And again; they're just rats. Who cares if they kill each other?
>> No. 5962
>>5952

> You wouldn't stop to think about a rat getting into your food

That's not really the case here. Hell, it's not the case from most stories dealing with Yukkuri torture, nor is it the case unless you actually believe there is a Yukkuri canon (lol). But I really don't care to argue about Yukkuri ethics, so I'll just sit back and enjoy the ride.
>> No. 5963
>>5962
A lot of stories aren't simply "Anon goes out to find some yukkuri to kill because he's a bullying mister". In many, a yukkuri goes into someone's house and ruins it while looking for food, eats all the food it can, and then insists that the owner should get out of the yukkuri's house, unless it can take it easy and bring it MORE food. Sounds like a situation worse than a rat getting into your house. There are also several stories of a pet yukkuri acting up and ruining something from their selfishness and stupidity, which is what I'd expect of a vermin treated as a pet that gets loose. This situation would be like a rat biting Meiling and squeeking a lot. Plus we've seen what those remiryas do when brought into town; so this situation is, from my analogy, akin to running into a rat in the wilderness that you KNOW will get into your house if you don't get rid of it.
>> No. 5966
>>5963
Precisely. Who can tell how many people Sakuya's Remiryas have killed indirectly? By depriving families of their daily income (destroying their wares), who knows how many sick children couldn't get their medicine? Who counted how many salesmen stood back and watched, in tears, swallowing their fury and the tattered remains of their pride, as the Remiryas destroyed what they worked so hard to create, all in fear of their own - and their families' - lives?

In any case, [Ω] Go inside, make the delivery.
>> No. 5968
>>5966

I must apologize, but I laughed.
>> No. 5970
>>5968
I wrote that in an overdramatic style on purpose, but it's true. In the stories dealing with Remiryas, they're treated as a major threat. Think of someone (an important politician's child, for example) coming to your shop every day and breaking everything, making a mess, insulting you and your family etc. And there's nothing you can do, you just have to sit back and take it, or else your family will "disappear".

Every day.
>> No. 5972
>>5962

>Yukkuri
>Canon

A Yukkuri cannon! Thats what we need right now.

[ ] Go inside, make the delivery.
>> No. 5975
File 121986161890.jpg - (127.40KB , 742x541 , 1216058475294.jpg ) [iqdb]
5975
>>5966
If you read Discworld novels, there's a scene in Going Postal where Mr. Pump tells Lipwig how many people he killed through his non-violent crimes. He calculates how much monetary damage was done through his frauds and scams and concluded that he shortened enough people's lives by enough to count for the death of something like 18.3 people. Sadly I don't have the book on me so I can't get the exact quote.

>>5972
You called?
>> No. 5977
>>5970

Well, I'd be mighty pissed. On the other hand, what happened in this story with Sakuya indicated that such fear was actually uncalled for. All it took for Sakuya to back down was a few words, and I doubt this Lead is so amazing that he can make Touhoes that are clearly more capable of killing than he is bow to him.

Even with the rat analogy; if the Yukkuri was simply treated as a rat, we wouldn't have such detailed, elaborate, and out right cruel ways of dealing with them. Nor would we go to such lengths as killing their children in front of them with the express purpose of seeing their reaction to it. I do have other things to say on the matter, but then I rememberd I said this:

> But I really don't care to argue about Yukkuri ethics, so I'll just sit back and enjoy the ride.

So I'll stop here.
>> No. 5978
>>5975

I lol'd
>> No. 5979
>>5975
Yes, that's what I had in mind, but unfortunately I can't find the quote at the moment.

>>5977
There is a threat; you saw how the shopkeeper tried to make the Remirya stop destroying his wares, but stopped when Sakuya glanced at him. Only the collective stares and verbal abuse of the entire marketplace made her back down.
>> No. 5985
But they're not -bad- they just don't know any better.

Being annoying hardly justifies being so cruel. Remirya just wanted food and was too dumb to know it wasn't gonna get any.

And no matter how annoying they might be, Sakuya still cares for them, so she must be fond of them. It's like killing a yippy dog for making too much noise.

We could've gone to Sakuya and had a talking-to again, telling her to be more responsible and make sure her pets don't annoy Meiling (she gets distracted from her duties) or even threatened to cut her off from our Yukkuri business if she didn't take care of them.

But no, we went with torture and lies against something that doesn't even know it did wrong, and all it can realize from primal instinct is it has hurt its baby.

Serial killer profile ahoy!
>> No. 5986
>This situation would be like a rat biting Meiling

And you want to kill the rat because of that? Leave it alone, it's getting rid of the thrash for us.
>> No. 5987
>>5985
>But they're not -bad- they just don't know any better.
Which leads me to reiterate my vermin theory.
>> No. 5988
>>5986
inb4shitstorm
>> No. 5989
I could care less about these pieces of filth called Remirya but I hope our cruelty doesn't extend to our own Yukkuri.
>> No. 5990
>>5989
I doubt the votes will go that way. Something like that probably won't happen unless we get autopiloted into it because we acted too crazy.
>> No. 5991
>>5989
My guess is that we'll end up being nice to any yukkuri that obeys us; the good yukkuri; and incredibly violent to any bad yukkuri, i.e. remiryas, alices, etc. Which begs the question, What happens when they misbehave?
>> No. 5993
>>5991
Discipline. Even if we forgive them, the next human they bother may not. It's better to teach them how to deal with humans.
>> No. 5994
>>5991
I agree with this, though remember there are such things as well-behaved alice-types. They're just rarer than the rapist types, for obvious reasons. And I think there's been one or two depictions of non-asshole remiryas as well, though those are usually very special individuals. So basically we're going to make the calls on case-by-case basis, not type-basis.
>> No. 5995
>>5994
Also, forgot to vore, god damn shitstorm.
[X] Go inside, make the delivery.
>> No. 5999
Delicious shitstorm! Many many things to be taken into consideration.

Calling it now, writing might happen soon.
>> No. 6000
"Well." You say to Meiling, hefting the cage in both hands. "I suppose I better get this inside."
"U~♪ U~♪" The caged Remirya sings. Meiling's face falls a little at the sight.
"Oh." You say.
"No no." She says, swallowing and shaking her head. "It's not like that. They're actually okay as heads, even kind of sweet." She takes a deep breath. "They're just animals like that. But then she just feeds them and they turn into those things." Meiling gestures at the broken and traumatised Remirya. You watch it lick its stubby fingers for a moment before you have to look away, something strange turning in your head. You blink to clear the feeling.
"They're like the worst children imaginable, but I can't even discipline them." Meiling sighs. "And they'll never grow up, never learn anything. They're like ... parasites, pretending to be sweet, helpless children so she feeds them constantly."
You don't need to ask who 'she' is.
"Look." You say to Meiling. "I can have a word with Rinnosuke, make sure we don't deliver any more of them to her." You gesture to the one still sitting behind you. "She's not training them or anything."
Meiling smiles, but you can see the effort behind it. "Thank you, but she caught them herself up till now, I'm sure she can do it again."

You sigh and nod, giving Meiling one last parting smile. You ignore the quietly sobbing Remirya behind you. The tears seem to be abating now anyway, slowing. Meiling opens the Mansion gate just wide enough for you to slip though with the cage. Meiling waits for a moment and the Remirya follows after you, no longer sobbing. You move so that it doesn't touch you. It wanders off in front, down the brickwork pathway.
"Bye for now, Thanks again." Meiling says, shutting the gate behind you. In front of you are the gardens of the Scarlet Devil Mansion.

You've seen them before, but never like this.

There is mud and dirt scattered all over the pathway, trodden in and kicked about. The usual immaculate rows of flower-beds are trampled, pulled up and strewn about on the lawn. Everywhere are scraps of discarded food, mostly sweets. The Remirya from outside is stumbling and tottering towards ...

Oh god ...

There are three of them. Three adult Remiryas in a little group. They seem to be dancing, or doing something approximating dance. As you watch, they wave their stubby hands in the air, turn around and fall over nearly in unison.
"Uuu~♪ Uuu~♪" Reaches you on the air.
As you walk down the pathway, making sure not to tread in anything, you notice there are two more koremiryas with the adults. One of them is trying to mimic the large Remiryas, but just seems to fall over all the time. The other one is fluttering around the group, clapping its little hands together erratically.
They almost look like ... a happy family. You feel something twist in your chest, but you ignore it and look away, continuing on your way to the front doors of the Scarlet Devil Mansion.

"U~! U~!" The Remirya from outside the gates reaches them and you watch out of the corner of your eye, straining to listen.
"Uuu~!" It bumps into one of the other adults and they all fall to the floor in a heap.
"U~! U~!" They take a while to untangle themselves and manage to stand up. The koremirya on the floor tries to follow them, using its little wings to stay aloft when it falls down.
"Uuuu~! Remirya's baybee ij goooon!" The traumatised one says to the others.
"U~? Wed id go?"
The traumatised one stops, eyes wide, confused.
"Wad at?" One of the other adults points to the mess on the traumatised Remirya's face and leans forward, licking at the meat paste.
"Uuuu~! Ij gwood!" It grabs the other Remirya and starts licking at its face in earnest. The other adults join in, licking all the meat paste away. The traumatised one doesn't struggle, but actually seems to enjoy the process.
"U~♪ U~♪" It sings. "Ij tigwee!" It giggles.

Do they forget about the death of their young so quickly? You're going to ...

[ ] Ignore them, carry on your way.
[ ] Stop and watch them, you're curious.
[ ] Walk over and do something. (What?)
>> No. 6001
But Remiryas are idiots. Which obviously leads to the following question.

If you feed a Yukkuri with its own children, but it's retarded enough to forget about it, are you still a terrible human being?
>> No. 6002
[ ] Ignore them, carry on your way.

Right now doing anything here runs the risk of being caught. Back with Meiling we at least were further away and had a lookout - we *really* don't want to get caught by Sakuya doing stuff to them.
Or, indeed, get caught not preventing them from doing stuff to each other since i'm sure she'll blame us for that too.

best to get this delivery over with for now.
>> No. 6003
[ ] Ignore them, carry on your way.

A simple "kick" in the right direction set this shitstorm off.
>> No. 6004
[x] Ignore them, carry on your way.

Being around Remiryas is bad for our sanity. Keep moving.
>> No. 6006
Also, a thought, we should - if we can - try and see what patchy thinks of these things. I don't think she would appreciate the little monsters messing up her library, so she may be working towards, or have even found, some way to keep them away from it (beyond, you know, closing the doors and hoping Sakuya doesn't let them in).
If nothing else we could probably convince her to buy a marisa, though it'd be risky for her to keep it there.
>> No. 6007
>If nothing else we could probably convince her to buy a marisa
What would that accomplish, exactly? Have her keep it and pretend to treasure it so she'd have an excuse to Royal Flare the remiryas when they eat it?
>> No. 6008
[x] Ignore them, carry on your way.
They'll eat each other whether you're there or not.

>>6006
Given that they're quite prone to doodling all over her grimoires, I'm sure she'd be willing to have a chat with Remilia about this.
>> No. 6009
[X] Ignore them, carry on your way.
>> No. 6010
>>6007
We'd make another sale.

I bet she already does incinerate the ones that get into the library. I doubt Patchy would stand for the little buggers messing with stuff simply because of Sakuya.
>> No. 6011
>>6008
True, but I'll want to watch it.
[X] Stop and watch them, you're curious.
>> No. 6012
File 121987159213.jpg - (360.74KB , 350x3609 , cute remirya.jpg ) [iqdb]
6012
>>6007
>Have her keep it and pretend to treasure it so she'd have an excuse to Royal Flare the remiryas when they eat it?

Just as planned.

Also, picture of a Remirya actually being cute - just to show i don't despise them all or anything. As long as they're behaved i think they could be kinda lovable - but Sakuya's ones simply do not behave.
>> No. 6014
[x] Ignore them, carry on your way.
>> No. 6016
>>6010
>We'd make another sale.
Point taken.

>I bet she already does incinerate the ones that get into the library. I doubt Patchy would stand for the little buggers messing with stuff simply because of Sakuya.
Hmm. Good point I guess. Patchy is above Sakuya after all.
>> No. 6018
if there are any more we should give meiling a flandre-type you know, for "protection"
>> No. 6023
>>6001

Yes, because you fed the yukkuri its own baby. It doesn't matter if THEY are stupid, what's important is how YOU act.
>> No. 6025
File 121988023574.png - (191.35KB , 499x500 , jissouandyukkuri.png ) [iqdb]
6025
[X] Ignore them, carry on your way.

Anonymous has done enough for one day, he can graduate to using power tools on the things later.
>> No. 6032
>>6023
Sure it matters. The strength of the bond is what determines how horrible an act it is to break the bond.
>> No. 6060
[x] Ignore them, carry on your way.
>> No. 6077
[X] Update.
>> No. 6080
You've delayed long enough already, not to mention that glancing at the little group of Remiryas makes you feel odd, something isn't right. As you reach the door of the Mansion you can just about see the two tiny little koremiryas catch up with the adults, flapping around them. One of the adults reaches out and plucks a koremirya from the air, then presses it clumsily to its face, grinning.
"U~♪ U~♪ Mama~♪" The koremirya sings before flapping away again.
You ignore them, a hollow space in your chest.

Once inside the front doors of the Mansion, you wait for a moment. You've made a few deliveries here before, so you know the preferred procedure. The entrance hallway is a large room, ornate but not over-the-top. Doors punctuate the walls and a wide, sweeping staircase leads upwards.
"U~♪ U~♪" The Remirya sings from inside the cage.
It doesn't take longer than a minute. With nothing announcing her arrival, Sakuya Izayoi appears at the foot of the stairs. Her uncanny way of moving around this house unnerved you the first time you saw it, but it doesn't bother you much now. Most of the villagers are a little more scared of her powers, but you've seen enough of Gensokyo's non-human inhabitants to control any fear you once felt.
Sakuya's eyes don't meet yours, but she nods absentmindedly at you. Her gaze is fixed on the cage you're holding.
"U~♪ U~♪" The Remirya doesn't seem to notice as Sakuya walks over and peers at it. She smiles at the Remirya, slipping a slender finger through the mesh of the cage to give it a gentle poke. The Remirya notices, bumping into Sakuya's finger.
"So cute." Sakuya whispers to herself, straightening back up again. "So, how much for the ..." She trails off as she looks up at you, recognition dawning across her face. She turns a little red, then seems to suddenly control herself.
"Hello." She says, coldly.
You nod at her, handing her the caged Remirya. She places the cage on the floor.
"5000 yen, yes?" She asks curtly, counting money from a small purse she extracts from her uniform.
"That's right." You say, taking the cash.

This is so very uncomfortable.

She slips her purse back inside the front of her dress and picks up the cage again.
"U~♪ U~♪" The Remirya's singing fills the silence for a long moment.
Sakuya coughs into her hand. "Well then, good day to you."

[ ] Bid her good-bye, forget about all this.
[ ] Something else?
>> No. 6084
[+] Bid her good-bye, forget about all this.
The slow wrecking of the Scarlet Devil Mansion is none of our business.
We've taught Meiling how to deal with the little bastards, and that's enough.
>> No. 6085
[ ] Bid her good-bye, forget about all this.
>> No. 6086
>>6084
Agreed. We have more amusing things to do. The pregnant alice-type is waiting. I've never had custard snacks, but I bet they're sweet.
[X] Bid her good-bye, forget about all this.
>> No. 6088
[x] Bid her good-bye, forget about all this.

I want to see what the Remiryas have done to each other.
>> No. 6093
[X] Something else?
"What does your true Mistress think about your pets ruining the lawn?"
>> No. 6095
[x] Bid her good-bye, forget about all this.
>> No. 6103
File 121992833866.jpg - (146.88KB , 800x600 , 1216575107914.jpg ) [iqdb]
6103
>>6090
I disagree with that thought, and I post a Yukkureisen, because they are some of the cutest Yukkuri I have seen so far.

Also: [ ] Something else?
Though finding out exactly what the mistress thinks about the current living arrangements is a very attractive thing, I would at least settle with questioning Sakuya's ability to actually take care of, and control her Remirya. The problem is less the Remirya themselves, as Meiling pointed out about the bodiless ones, it's that Sakuya spoils them to the point that they become completely unruly and flat out bad (Destroying things, demanding food of everybody it runs into, etc.). We don't have to be overtly cruel about it or anything, just say it firmly enough that she will understand that spoiling it is not really a good idea. We're the Yukkuri expert here, we need to start acting like it.
>> No. 6104
>>6103
She may take us more seriously if we tell her that one of the adults was happily telling the others about how it ate its child.
>> No. 6107
[x] "Actually, Miss Sakuya, I have something to inform you of."
[x] "The Remirya outside are absolutely destroying the gardens and driving your gate guard nearly insane from how unruly and wild they are."
[x] "In addition, one of the Remirya have...eaten their young and are boasting about it out in front, it's actually kinda disturbing."
[x] "Now, I'm not saying that the Remirya themselves are the trouble, it's just that you seem to be spoiling them from what I've heard, and as a result, they act like well, spoiled children."
[x] "As they are, I highly suggest proper discipline and training, perhaps from birth? I have noticed koremirya around, and as Meiling has told me, they're actually rather nice.

And that's all I have, feel free to add on or something, I'm sleepy, and I need to get to sleep, I havne't had decent sleep in around two days. Insomnia is terrible.
>> No. 6108
[x] Ask her if she knows how the remirya breed.
>> No. 6110
>>6108
Adding to this,
[X] So how exactly do these bodyless ones grow bodies?
Kourin wants us to learn things about them. We should ask and learn what he can about the Remiryas. Maybe ask something that'll help us get rid of them too
>> No. 6112
[X] "Actually, Miss Sakuya, I have something to inform you of."
[X] "The Remirya outside are absolutely destroying the gardens and driving your gate guard nearly insane from how unruly and wild they are."
[X] "In addition, one of the Remirya have...eaten their young and are boasting about it out in front, it's actually kinda disturbing."
[X] "Now, I'm not saying that the Remirya themselves are the trouble, it's just that you seem to be spoiling them from what I've heard, and as a result, they act like well, spoiled children."
[X] "As they are, I highly suggest proper discipline and training, perhaps from birth? I have noticed koremirya around, and as Meiling has told me, they're actually rather nice.
>> No. 6113
[X] "Actually, Miss Sakuya, I have something to inform you of."
[X] "The Remirya outside are absolutely destroying the gardens and driving your gate guard nearly insane from how unruly and wild they are."
[X] "In addition, one of the Remirya have...eaten their young and are boasting about it out in front, it's actually kinda disturbing."
[X] "Now, I'm not saying that the Remirya themselves are the trouble, it's just that you seem to be spoiling them from what I've heard, and as a result, they act like well, spoiled children."
[X] "As they are, I highly suggest proper discipline and training, perhaps from birth? I have noticed koremirya around, and as Meiling has told me, they're actually rather nice.

in before he gets the crap kicked out of him.
>> No. 6117
You're balanced between the two, so come on.

[ ] Leave.
[ ] Huge write-in.
>> No. 6118
[X] Huge write-in.
>> No. 6119
[ ] Huge write-in.
>> No. 6120
>>6118
First one took it, updating soon.
>> No. 6121
On another note, maybe we should think of taking an Alice-type home and seeing if we can rehabilitate it? A long term project, of sorts. Basically see if we can stop the raping instincts. I figure seeing if they're capable of changing over time is a good experiment.
>> No. 6122
>>6121
Lets not forget Rinnosuke made mention of neutering any further Remirya's sent to Sakuya - might be a damn good idea to actually you know, work out how to do this to a Yukkuri before Sakuya makes another order.
>> No. 6123
>>6122
Perhaps asking Eirin is the best way to go about this. I recall a story in which she taught Reisen how to deafen them, too.
>> No. 6124
Just been reminded - Can we get some clues as to anon's main goal? 'cuz i've been looking at the whole thing with the idea that our goals are twofold - 1) learn about Yukkuri and 2) Find a way to make Yukkuri more profitable/sellable for Rinnosuke.

Is this actually Anon's goal in this or not?
>> No. 6125
"Actually, Miss Sakuya." You say, holding your hand out, gesturing for her to wait.
She looks back up at you again, raising an eyebrow. "Yes? What is it?"
"U~♪ U~♪" The caged Remirya keeps singing, not feeling the frosty glare that Sakuya is now giving you. May as well keep going now, you've already started saying it. You gulp.
"I think there's something you should be informed about." You say, as if she doesn't already know. You're just trying to put it in as polite terms as possible. "There are several Remirya outside, yes?"
You can actually see the increase in tension along her jaw-line. "Yes, there are, what of it?" She asks, controlling her obvious anger quite well. You feel yourself tensing for a blow, but force your muscles to relax.
"Well." You continue. "They seem to have almost completely ruined the garden." You say, as if concerned about the state of the lawns. "When I turned up, one of them was driving your guard almost completely insane."
Sakuya swallows hard but doesn't say anything, turning red with embarrassment or anger, you can't tell which.

Once more into the breach.

"And, well ... I hate to be the one to mention this to you." You say, lowering your voice as if talking about something distasteful at the dinner table. "But on my way in I saw one of the Remiryas eating its own child."
Sakuya's eyes go wide and all the colour drains from her face. "W-what?" She mumbles at you.
"I mean, it was actually rather disturbing." You say, pretending to be oblivious to her shock. Treating it as if you're taking about a hamster eating its baby. "After it finished it started boasting to the other adult ones about doing so."
"What?" Sakuya asks you again, still in shock.
"I'm not saying the Remirya themselves are bad." You keep going, not allowing her even a moment of respite. "It's just that they seem rather-"
"What?!" Sakuya shouts, ignoring your words and pushing past you, though the doorway.
"- spoiled?" You finish.

She steps out into the garden and you follow a little way behind her. She's still carrying the cage with the Remirya inside and it bumps against the walls with renewed vigour, excited by the sudden fast movement.
"U~♪ U~♪" It sings.
Its calls are joined by a cacophony of noise from the group of Remiryas as Sakuya walks towards them.
"Uuuu~♪"
"U~!"
"Zaguya! Zaguya!"
"Buddin! Tibe fo' buddin!"
They break off their dance, tripping over themselves and tottering towards Sakuya. She stops a little way away from them, her eyes flicking about.
You stop short a few paces behind her.
"One, two ... " She counts under her breath, trailing off and turning ever paler. The little group of four adult Remiryas reach her. One of the koremiryas starts circling Sakuya's head while the other just keeps falling over next to the adults.
"U~♪ U~♪"
"Zaguya!"
"Buddin! Gib me buddin!"
"Uuuuuu~ Zaguya!"
One of the Remiryas latches onto her leg and looks up at her. "U~♪ U~♪"
Sakuya looks down at them, swallowing.
"Where are your babies?" She asks, voice soft and gentle.
The one grabbing her leg opens its mouth and stares for a moment, before waving with both arms, trying to indicate the two koremiryas. "Remirya's breddy baybees!" It says.
"Uuuu~!" Another Remirya moves forwards, bumping into Sakuya. "Nooo! Dey's Remirya's baybees!" It insists, frowning at the first one.
"No!" The first one screams, sweeping up the stumbling koremirya in its hands, Sakuya already forgotten. "Ij mine!"
"U~♪ U~♪ Mama!" The tiny koremirya flaps its wings and grins happily, clapping its hands together jerkily at the one that picked it up.
"Remirya's!" The second one grabs the koremirya as well, getting a hold on the head and one arm, trying to pull it away.
"Uuuu~! UUUU~!" The first one makes angry, incoherent noises, pulling the other way.

"U~! U~! Id hurds! Mama!" The tiny little koremirya starts to wail, tears rolling down its cheeks as the two adults stretch and pull its body. The other two adult Remirya panic as well, but all they seem to be able to do is make more noise.
"U~! U~!"
"Zaguya!
"U~!"

Sakuya just looks on in utter shock, the cage still held in her hands. The other koremirya bounces off her face.
"U~♪ U~♪" It sings happily, oblivious to what is about to happen.

[ ] What do you do?

Oh shit son.
>> No. 6126
>>6124
Right now, yes. Those are the only direct goals that have been presented to you. There are however other plot hooks and directions you can choose to follow as the story continues.
>> No. 6127
[x] Stop them.

Stand back, woman. Let the expert handle this.
>> No. 6130
[x] JUST AS PLANNED
[x] Explain how you first saw it spreading meat juices all over its head. Don't go too far, though, as Sakuya may turn her fury on you.
[x] Suggest some discipline/education. For their own sake. Besides, this is what happens when you don't train them.
[x] Offer to train one for her.
>> No. 6131
[x] Stop them, but (relatively) gently.
[x] Offer Yukkuri raising advice on a contractual basis afterwards.

If we're gonna be a Yukkuri expert, we may as well try and angle to get paid for it.
>> No. 6132
[Q] Stop them.

But just pull the baby away from the adults and give it to Sakuya. Proves our point with them little monsters to each other.
>> No. 6133
[x] Stop them, but (relatively) gently.
[x] Offer Yukkuri raising advice on a contractual basis afterwards.
>> No. 6134
I think we shouldn't interfere immediately, to drive the point home. Let Sakuya see what they're capable of.
>> No. 6135
[X] Do nothing.
Trainwrecks are so much fun to watch, if we interfere, we might miss some of the amusement. Also, you fuckers who try to steer us towards a "good guy"-line, drop dead easy.
>> No. 6136
[x] Stop them, but (relatively) gently.
[x] Offer Yukkuri raising advice on a contractual basis afterwards.
>> No. 6137
[x] "Um...Sakuya? You might want to do something here."

Make her take care of it. It'll serve as a starting point for her to start giving them some discipline.
>> No. 6138
>>6135
I'm not aiming for good guy. I'm throwing basically all suspicion off of us. 'Innocent' actions make us seem sane to those around us, which makes being crazy less dangerous for us. Plus, we might get some more sales.
>> No. 6139
[x] Stop them.
>> No. 6143
>>6141
>[X] Suggest thanking Meiling
That's pushing it too far i think - perhaps if it was extended to all the other SDM residents instead of just Meiling though.
>> No. 6145
[x] JUST AS PLANNED
[x] Stop them.
[x] Suggest some discipline/education. For their own sake. Besides, this is what happens when you don't train them.
[x] Offer Yukkuri raising advice on a contractual basis afterwards.
[X] Suggest thanking Meiling for putting up with the Remirya. She's been a very good sport about this, and she deserves it.

Delet post, Gattai, etc.
>> No. 6146
Ask Sakuya if WE should do something. Suddenly going up to them might make her angry at us, as they WILL start screaming if we separate them (maybe even if Sakuya separates them, but that won't be a problem). If she gives us permission/tells us to we're in the free, same if we just snap her out of it and she does it herself.

I don't recommend giving advice, because we really don't have any to give her. All we can suggust is discipline, which might not work at all and is definitely not what she wants to hear.

Offering to train might work better, as we're free to do anything that isn't too bad to them without her being around. She wants to spoil these things, not discipline them. Traumatizing it would obviously be bad when we return/she checks up on it, but I'm sure we could learn a thing or two in the mean time.

Telling her to thank Meiling just seems dumb to me.
>> No. 6147
>[x] Offer Yukkuri raising advice on a contractual basis afterwards.
>contractual

You all do realize that we don't actually know much yet, are we really in a position to be selling our services? Plus, if we sell Sakuya bad advice then she will fucking destroy us and all we care about.
>> No. 6148
>>6147
We still know more than Sakuya, i mean hell - does she even have the basic Yukkuri Guidebook? Even if she doesn't, we're actively looking into Yukkuri training and raising - we already know Yukkuri can be trained and that it requires repetition to be successful.
Moreover we are in a position to actually look into specific questions for her without her actually having to risk her Remirya. "Are Wriggle Yukkuri safe to eat" might be such a question, which we can test in controlled conditions before she tries feeding hers them. (BTW: The answer AFAIK is no, Wriggle Yukkuri are apparently never safe to eat since they do the whole splitting and devouring from the inside thing)
>> No. 6149
[x]Do nothing.

This eventual train wreck is our source for profit.

Besides, it's rude to mess with other people's pets. You don't walk up to some random guy's dog and discipline it.
>> No. 6150
[x] Stop them.
>> No. 6151
>>6148
yes but as I said in >>6146
I really don't think we can tell her anything that she wants to hear. She spoils them to the point where she doesn't care if they wreck the garden. Unless we're supposed to be some godly salesman who is great at dealing with people, I don't think we'd be able to suddenly convince her to do the exact opposite. Unless you have some other advice to give her besides discipline.
>> No. 6153
>>6151
I think you forget the basic tenant of human nature.
We are the expert. Sakuya is not.

Whatever we say, as long as it's said with an air of authority, will most likely be believed by her. If we tell her that the Remirya are eating their/others young due to over-crowding, and thus 'removing the weakest competition for attention and food' - we could probably then move her onto the subject of neutering or, at least, proper caging and segregation in order to prevent such from happening again.
In turn, this should lead to both Meiling and the garden being much better off as now the Remirya are, if not disciplined, at least somewhat restricted in where they can go.
We are, effectively, leaveraging the little knowledge we have against her complete lack of knowledge in a basic bluff maneuver.

And hell, you never know, maybe overpopulation does lead to cannibalism... we should test that later.
>> No. 6155
>If we tell her that the Remirya are eating their/others young due to over-crowding, and thus 'removing the weakest competition for attention and food'
And that's something I didn't think of. OK. I'd say that's believable, so offering that as advice should work.
>> No. 6157
[x] Stop them.

Bullshitting Sakuya for profit is not a good idea.
>> No. 6158
>And hell, you never know, maybe overpopulation does lead to cannibalism... we should test that later.

I don't know if it goes that far, but most yukkuris deeply regret it if they have more children than they can support.
>> No. 6160
[x] Stop them.
>> No. 6161
[x] Stop them and save the koremirya.

Poor little bastard.
>> No. 6162
>>6158
Overpopulation leads to starvation. Starvation leads to cannibalism. That much is obvious, but I doubt they'd do the cannibalism bit in advance. However, If Sakuya knows ANYTHING about yukkuri, she knows that they WILL eat it each when hungry (and she is faced with the unavoidable fact that one just got eaten), so it might not be too hard to convince her that they will eat each other in advance, even though it isn't true. We could even try to stroke her ego a bit, and say that remiryas do it because they're smarter than the average yukkuri.

But the problem with this is we have to play the role of expert, which means we can't then ask her about their breeding, how they gain bodies, etc. Hopefully the book explains it.
>> No. 6163
>But the problem with this is we have to play the role of expert, which means we can't then ask her about their breeding, how they gain bodies, etc. Hopefully the book explains it.

If we manage to convince her to give us one for training purposes, we can find out for ourselves.
>> No. 6164
>>6162
>>6163
Uh... why would we ask Sakuya for one, or ask her about breeding? Rinnosuke had more, we can get one of his then learn about both how it develops a body *and* how they breed at the same time. As well as develop training methods for it.
>> No. 6169
All we need to do is convince her that they if left unsupervised and in groups, they tend to eat each other.
>> No. 6172
>>6164
1. Save time
2. Save us from having to look at them
>> No. 6174
>>6173
Surrounded by the corpses of a thousand yukkuri?
>> No. 6175
>>6173
This is Gensokyo. The second personality is quite likely to have a body of its own.
>> No. 6178
[X] Do nothing, and watch the carnage.

FUCK YES SPOILED YUKKURI CANNIBAL MURDERFEST
>> No. 6179
Calling it now. New thread will either appear within the next few hours, or tomorrow.
>> No. 6181
Holy awesome, my write-in won.
>> No. 6189
>>6177

Seconded. I don't care about other Yukkuris, but our cute ones are not to be messed with.
>> No. 6223
You know, for the record I never suggested feeding the Remirya it's baby. Stuff it into it's mouth to shut it up, but you guys added the bit about forcing it to eat it, I was banking on a chance of it doing that by itself and thusly not being responsible. Ah well~

Anyway, concerning breeding I do know that the Alice type has in fact got a penis, seriously there's a strip in the style of a medical exam going around /jp/ with an Alice type that clearly has a tiny penis. Apparently Yukkuris have a little wang that will emerge after sufficent stimulation which can be cut off to newter them. If I find it again I'll post it.

>>6148

Know anything more about Wriggle types? I've never read anything about them myself.
>> No. 6224
>Anyway, concerning breeding I do know that the Alice type has in fact got a penis, seriously there's a strip in the style of a medical exam going around /jp/ with an Alice type that clearly has a tiny penis. Apparently Yukkuris have a little wang that will emerge after sufficent stimulation which can be cut off to newter them. If I find it again I'll post it.

That hasn't been accepted as canon yet, and I hope it never will. Yukkuri reproduction should remain a mystery. (Besides, if Alices have one, then so should the other yukkuri types. Picture a Remirya with a wang on its chin.)
>> No. 6226
File 122002127547.gif - (136.64KB , 1024x1695 , 1215571840621.gif ) [iqdb]
6226
>>6223
Only thing I have on wriggles. Seconding the penis thing never being accepted. They're not supposed to have any organs (inb4eyes)
>> No. 6260
>>6224

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.