[Return]
Archived thread

File 121947144598.jpg - (409.12KB , 2834x708 , 121916197618.jpg ) [iqdb]
5478 No. 5478
And here we go. If we do end up with an /underground/ board, I'll move over to there.
Anyway, I made some small changes to my original plan, but none of you knew about it, so it doesn't really matter to you guys anyway.


---------------------

Caving is awesome. This is what you think to yourself as you make your way through the darkness. You like to think of yourself as an explorer, having adventures below the earth's surface, hoping to find some new or exciting thing. Some kind of animal that lives deep underground. Or perhaps even people! The idea is absurd but you can't help but wish for it. You imagine your name in the papers as the finder of the discovery of a lifetime. Still, these are things that will happen later. For now, it's time to explore.

You check your torch's batteries. Looks good. You'd normally use the light on your helmet, but you cracked it last time and haven't had it fixed yet. The torch isn't quite as powerful, but it'll do. There's black all around except for the small rocks that the light reaches. If you're not careful, you could end up badly hurt. As you think this, suddenly the light stops.

No, that's not quite right. The torch is fine. It's just that there's nothing for it to light. In front of you is a massive hole. The light doesn't even reach the bottom if you point it straight down. But what would caving be without a challenge? You search for somewhere to tie a rope to. There. A large stalagmite off to the side. You do a few things to test its strength. Push it, pull it, kick it a few times. It doesn't give an inch. Satisfied, you tie the rope around it and do a few test pulls to be sure.

You look for a footing to begin with, and start climbing down. Four or five minutes later, your rope refuses to move any further. You've been climbing down the entire time, but using the torch, you still can't even see the bottom. This is too much for you. You decide to head back up, but then notice that you can't see the top, either. That's weird. You should definitely be able to see the top from this distance. As you think that, the rope slacks. No, more than that. It falls. Past you. It's been cut. Like this, the only way to go is down. You try to move, but with the torch in your hand and no rope, you can't keep your grip properly. You slip, and fall.

---------------------------------------------------

"...Ouch."
Your entire body hurts. You've got cuts and bruises everywhere you can think of. Your head is bleeding badly as well. How did you hurt yourself this badly? ...You can't remember. You can't see, either. This is bad. Where are you?
You fumble around in the dark for something, anything. Your hand falls on something. A torch? No, it's not shaped right. You feel it in your hands, trying to figure out what it is. Is this... A gun? It's very flat, just a base, trigger and barrel. A typical L shape. You point in a random direction and fire. A bright flash shoots from the gun and explodes into a star, illuminating the area. What was that, some kind of laser?

You shoot again, and the same thing happens. You don't know much about guns, but from what you can tell, there doesn't seem to be anywhere to put ammo in. The only hole is the one where the laser comes out, now slightly hot. You fire again, and try to look around using the light. You're in some kind of cave. Aside from you and the gun, there's nothing there. There's a few tunnels leading off in different directions. You pick one at random and decide to follow it.

Using the light from the gun, you've been following the tunnels for a while now. There's no indication of any exit or other kind of light. Until now. There's a faint light coming from another tunnel. It's... fire? That's all you can think of. The light dances across the cave walls, giving you time to take your hand off the gun's trigger. Any light is good in this situation, so you follow the tunnel towards it.

There's a torch on the wall. That doesn't make sense. If there's a torch on the wall, then that means there's people here. Why would people live in a cave like this? Looking down the tunnel, there's more torches, and the cave becomes lighter and lighter before it turns in a different direction.

"Hey, you're going to be late to the festival."

Who was that? You turn around, but there's no one behind you. You turn around again, but there's still no one. Are you hearing things?

"Up here."

Up? You look up to be greeted with a very strange sight. A teenage girl wearing a strange red dress that gets bigger past the waist before closing around her knees, with bands wrapped around it. She has short blonde hair tied in a bun with a ribbon, and red eyes. Are red eyes even a normal colour? But that's not the strange thing. The strange thing is that she's on the ceiling.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"
She puts on a sour expression and stares at you.
"What are you doing out here, anyway? Only the diggers come out here, and they're all at the festival already."


[ ] "Where am I?"
[ ] "What about you? Why are you out here?"
[ ] "Festival?"

>> No. 5479
[ ] "Where am I? And what do you mean by a festival?"
>> No. 5480
[x] "Where am I? And what do you mean by a festival?"

Spiderloli!
>> No. 5482
[ ] "Where am I?"
>> No. 5485
[z] "Where am I? And what do you mean by a festival?"

Inquisitive gaems.
>> No. 5487
Oh, forgot to mention. This story takes place as though the events of SA never happened.

Also writing.
>> No. 5488
Updates?
>> No. 5489
>>5488
Sorry, got seven minutes'd again. Update in half an hour or so.
>> No. 5490
File 121948980623.jpg - (68.05KB , 450x577 , 74be76903f219f1bfd050861bf991532.jpg ) [iqdb]
5490
Sorry this one took so long.

[X] "Where am I? And what do you mean by a festival?"

"Where am I? And what do you mean by a festival?"
Her sour look changes to one of confusion.
"Did you hit your head?"
"I did, but..."
You'd completely forgotten about it, actually.

"Really. Answer my question."
"Well... You're in the digger tunnels. You know what a digger is, right?"
You shake your head in reply. She stares at you in disbelief.
"Hey, how can you not know this?"
"I'm... not from around here."
"There's only one underground city, right? Where else could you be from, if not the surface?"
You think about it, vaguely remembering.
"Yeah, I think I'm from the surface."
"No way! Really?"
Her eyes light up and she looks at you in wonder. She falls from the ceiling and lands on the ground next to you. What she was doing up there is a question in itself, but that can wait until later. You notice that she's a bit shorter than you.
"Come on! We need to tell the others about this!"
She takes your arm and tries to pull you along, but you don't budge.
"Hey, I can answer you on the way. Come on!"
You give in and follow her.

"So, what is this place?"
She's let go of your arm, but you're still following her. These tunnels seem pretty long, but they're getting lighter and lighter the further you travel.
"Like I said, these are the digger tunnels. You're underground."
"And the diggers?"
"They dig. And look for stuff."
...Maybe she's not the right person to talk about this with. You try to find out about something else for now.
"So where are we going?"
"To the festival in the village."
There's a village underground?
"And the festival?"
"We have stalls and food and shows and stuff. It's really fun!"
"So... how far are we?"
"Not far. We just have to cross this bridge and then a few more tunnels."
As she says that, you take another turn and find yourself at a large open area, with tunnels leading to the sides where water flows from one end to the other, below a bridge. There's nothing else here, aside from the torches and a blonde girl leaning on the sides of the bridge.
"So who's that?"
The girl's fallen behind you, so you turn around to face her but... She's gone.

"Huh."
She was there just a second ago, right?

[ ] Look for the girl
[ ] Head across the bridge
[ ] Greet the girl on the bridge
>> No. 5491
[x] Head across the bridge
[x] Greet the girl on the bridge

When do we get to the scene where we think very lewd thoughts right in front of Satori?
>> No. 5492
>>5491

Probably around the time I get enough votes to even get to the point where you meet her.
>> No. 5493
File 121949821613.gif - (24.18KB , 400x300 , cavestory.gif ) [iqdb]
5493
>A gun? It's very flat, just a base, trigger and barrel. A typical L shape. You point in a random direction and fire. A bright flash shoots from the gun and explodes into a star, illuminating the area. What was that, some kind of laser?

Weapon "Polar Star" acquired!

[x] Head across the bridge
[x] Greet the girl on the bridge
[x] Inventory
>> No. 5494
[x] Head across the bridge
[x] Greet the girl on the bridge
[x] Inventory

Okay.
>> No. 5495
>>5493
[Q] Head across the bridge
[Q] Greet the girl on the bridge
[Q] Inventory
>> No. 5496
>>5493
Someone finally picked up on it.

[X] Inventory

Clothes: Equipped. Keeps you decent.
Cap: Has "Curly Brace" written on it. You don't remember where you got it.
Polar Star: Small laser-gun type thing. Poor range, but it's useful for lighting your way.

Writing now.
>> No. 5497
>Cap: Has "Curly Brace" written on it. You don't remember where you got it.

Is the main character a girl, or did you mean "Quote"?
>> No. 5498
>>5496
Wait wait wait.
Are we quote or curly?
>> No. 5499
Aren't we Leon?
>> No. 5501
>>5499

We're either a robot boy or girl. And before you start to object to the change, play Cave Story.
>> No. 5502
>>5497
>>5498

Quote's cap has Curly Brace written on it. Pixel agreed, don't bother him about it.

>>5501>>5499

We're neither. The IRC convinced me not to go with Leon with their sound reasoning and such. We're not a robot, either. I'm just borrowing stuff from Cave Story because of how it obviously fits.

Still writing.
>> No. 5503
File 121950176481.jpg - (47.21KB , 379x296 , quiet rage.jpg ) [iqdb]
5503
>>5502
>IRC convinced me

...Whatever.

Well then, what ARE we?
>> No. 5504
File 121950209040.jpg - (148.44KB , 711x773 , 121595716274.jpg ) [iqdb]
5504
>>5503

What are we, I wonder, I wonder~

Also, just a reminder, write-ins are still welcome.


[X] Head across the bridge
[X] Greet the girl on the bridge

Oh well. You figure she must have had other things to do. The festival was just past this bridge, right? You start walking across the bridge, looking at the girl as you go past. What's she doing here? Everyone's supposed to be at the festival, right? She has short blonde hair, tucked behind her ears. She has odd clothes, a short sleeved brown and blue jacket over a black shirt, with some cross between a scarf and ribbon around her neck. Small pieces of cloth are wrapped around her forearms. If she's cold, why not just wear a jumper? Really. There's also a white, blue and black dress, with red frills at the bottom, stopping just short of her knees.

Her clothing really is odd.

Even so, you figure it couldn't hurt to stop and talk. You don't even know where you're going, anyway. She doesn't seem to have noticed you yet, so you walk up to her.
"Hey."
She doesn't respond, so you try a little harder.
"Aren't you going to the festival?"
She stays still, but her eyes rise to glare at you.
"No, I'm not."
Isn't everyone supposed to go?
"Well... why not?"
She raises her head.
"Do you actually care? Or do you just have nothing better to do than taunt me?"
That's... off. Why would she act like that?
"No, really. What's up?"
She doesn't stop glaring at you.
"Don't you know who I am?"
Well, no reason to lie, right?
"Nope."
Her eyes soften a little.
"Really? Haven't you heard any stories?"
Stories?
"Um... Did you do something that I should know about?"
"Ha, they might say that."
They? This girl just keeps confusing you. To be fair though, she probably doesn't know that you're not from here.
"The green-eyed monster? The freak at the bridge? Nothing?"
"Not ringing any bells, no."
She smiles at this.
"Alright, I believe you. I'm Parsee Mizuhashi. Nice to meet you."

"So, what are you doing here?"
Her expression becomes angry again.
"Satori."
"Excuse me?"
"Satori left me here. There's the festival going on, but she made me stay here and watch the bridge. I wanted to go to the festival."
She turns to look at you, desperation and anger in her eyes.
"Hey, are you going to the festival?"


[ ] "Yeah. I should get going."
[ ] "No, I'm fine here."
[ ] "Yeah. Do you want to come with me?"
>> No. 5507
[x] "No, I don't really care."
>> No. 5508
[Q] "Yeah. Do you want to come with me?"

Best attempt.
>> No. 5509
Some things. At the moment I'm going with 3 votes.
Also if anyone has any questions about the LA or such then feel free to ask. I may dodge them, but I'll respond, at least.
>> No. 5510
[x] "Yeah. Do you want to come with me?"

Changing vote for expediency.
>> No. 5511
>>5502

Fuck yeah, Shotanon!

But I can't deny i'm a little sad, Leon is awesome. But hey, I whinned like a dieing yukkuri when shota had lost. so yeah!
>> No. 5512
>>5511

Forgot vote.
[x] "Yeah. Do you want to come with me?"
>> No. 5515
["] "Yeah. Do you want to come with me?"
["] "Why do they call you the green-eyed monster? You have nice eyes, actually. I'm jealous."
>> No. 5516
>>5511

Not a shota. Also, writing now.
>> No. 5517
[X] "Yeah. Do you want to come with me?"

Parsee is bullying moe.
>> No. 5518
>>5516

Shit.
>> No. 5524
File 121951108586.jpg - (76.84KB , 490x650 , 1212144277723.jpg ) [iqdb]
5524
[X] "Yeah. Do you want to come with me?"

"Yeah. Do you want to come with me?"
She freezes, as though what you just said was some kind of taboo so unspeakable that you should be burning in hellfire already. You're about to apologise, when she speaks up.
"Really?"
Her eyes are shining.
"Do you really mean that?"
"Uh... yeah. Really. Want to come?"
"Satori won't be happy. I'm supposed to be guarding the bridge."
She stops to think to herself, before looking back to you with a smile on her face.
"Sure. It's been so long since I've been to the festival."
Does that mean she's been doing this every time?
"Come on."
She smiles at you and takes your arm. You can't help but wonder how such a pretty girl could be called a 'green-eyed monster'.

As you make your way across the bridge, you become aware of noise reaching you through the tunnels, like a great deal of people talking. You figure that must be the festival, and continue through the tunnels by following the noise. Parsee doesn't talk much as you go along. She seems content to just hold your arm and walk beside you. It's a little odd for someone you just met, but it's a nice feeling, so you don't object.
You continue through the tunnels only to find them suddenly stop, leaving you in a massive cavern, kilometres across and hundreds of meters high. The strangest sight to you, however, is that of the bustling underground village below. There's little to see in most of the place, but there's a large open area which you assume is the public square which is absolutely full of people. The sight is somewhat breathtaking, but rather than stand here, you follow the path down from the tunnel towards the square.

As you travel through the village you notice that the houses are all traditional, eastern-styled ones made mostly of wood, among other materials. The village is kept lit through flame torches all around the verandas of the buildings, and tied to posts around the place. As you get closer to the square you start to see people rushing around between the buildings. A few give you strange looks, but none of them stay for long. You wish they had, as you could almost swear some of them had horns. Must have been a trick of the light.
Following the now quite loud noise, you make your way to the square you saw before. The houses suddenly give way to a large area, unoccupied apart from the thousands of people rushing around and all the stands. There's all kinds of things here. There's stands selling things, stands with games, and there's a bunch of people dancing around a large bonfire in one of the emptier areas. Around the bonfire there's many tables where people are sitting and eating.

Having had a look around, your suspicions are confirmed. The people here do indeed have horns. Some have a single horn, some have two, in all different kinds, but there are many people with horns. It's an odd sight. The stranger thing is one woman in particular who catches your eye. Among the people dancing is a woman with long blonde hair and a single red horn with a star on it. She's dancing very energetically, and none of her partners seem to be able to keep up with her. You also notice that she's carrying some kind of small bowl.
Looking around more, at the tables you see some other people that catch your interest. There's a girl with purple hair and a hairband sitting next to a girl with silver hair and an amber coloured shirt. The strange thing about them isn't that they're sitting by themselves, or that they have a cat and a crow with them. The strange thing is that across their chests, where their heart would be, they both have some kind of thing that looks like an eye. The purple haired girl's one is open, whereas the silver haired girl's one is closed.
There's no sign of that other girl from before.

"Hey."
You just remembered that you had Parsee here while you were looking around.
"It's amazing."
"Yeah."
"Do you want to go anywhere specific?"
"No, you can choose."
She smiles at you.

[ ] Go dancing
[ ] Go to the game stands
[ ] Go look around the shops
[ ] Go talk to one of those people (insert choice)
>> No. 5525
>>5523
[X] Go dancing
>>5524
[X] Go to the game stands

Interessing way of saying "Pick two".
>> No. 5526
>>5525

That was an accident. Forgot to post the picture on the first one.
Just how fast were you F5ing, anyway?
>> No. 5527
[X] Go to the game stands

Win a kewpie doll for Parsee.
>> No. 5528
[Q] Go to the game stands

Why not?
>> No. 5529
{X} Go to the game stands
{X} Go look around the shops
>> No. 5530
[x] Go to the game stands
[x] Play Dance Dance Revolution
>> No. 5531
[X] Go to the game stands

Writing... Tomorrow.
>> No. 5532
>>5526

Fast enough. I always keep an eye on the threads, even when fapping.
>> No. 5535
File 121951660055.jpg - (44.24KB , 450x525 , 1205777237446.jpg ) [iqdb]
5535
>>Caving is awesome.

O rly?
>> No. 5543
["] Go to the game stands

Jealousy ℳℴℯ
>> No. 5559
>>5503
>Well then, what ARE we?
Hopefully still an adorable trap like originally planned.
>> No. 5561
>Hopefully still an adorable trap like originally planned.

We're Quote, dressed like Curly Brace for some reason. Is that trap enough for you?
>> No. 5564
>>5561
No...
>Cap: Has "Curly Brace" written on it. You don't remember where you got it.
>Quote's cap has Curly Brace written on it. Pixel agreed, don't bother him about it.

He said earlier that we aren't actually Quote, though since we're dressed like him we obviously aren't a trap.
>> No. 5575
>>5564
>He said earlier that we aren't actually Quote

Not yet, we're not. But this is Gensokyo, where belief is power.
>> No. 5576
File 121954055568.jpg - (118.00KB , 500x788 , kinonotabi.jpg ) [iqdb]
5576
>>5564

Fine, I'll just pretend the main character's a reverse trap then.
>> No. 5582
>You can't help but wonder how such a pretty girl could be called a 'green-eyed monster'.
>She seems content to just hold your arm and walk beside you. It's a little odd for someone you just met, but it's a nice feeling, so you don't object.

Oh goddammit. It's going to be a pain in the ass to aim for anyone else now.
>> No. 5583
File 121954921240.gif - (479.23KB , 426x267 , Kaede.gif ) [iqdb]
5583
>>5582

Yandere's my fetish anyways.
>> No. 5584
File 121954996452.png - (3.99KB , 240x256 , etc010609 old.png ) [iqdb]
5584
>>5582

Just as planned! You chose to speak to her, anon. You better be ready for the consequences.

Again, Quote's cap has Curly Brace written on it. But what we have now is as far as the Cave Story references will go (aside from the constant mention of the 'surface' but that's kinda universal to begin with). And no, we're not Quote. We're not a shota. I don't know nearly enough about Leon to write him (I hate the games to begin with), and we're not a trap or woman.
Does that clear things up for you?

Also, writing now.
>> No. 5585
>>5584
>Does that clear things up for you?

Is our weapon the Polar Star? Y/N
>> No. 5586
>>5585

Yes.
>> No. 5590
Sorry, ignore that. Going to look up some more games first.

>>5585
Yes. Though you may end up with other weapons/powers later.
>> No. 5591
[x] Shooting gallery; see how good a shot you are with your new toy.
>> No. 5592
Ok, so I didn't really end up with much more.

[X] Go to the game stands

"How about we head over to the game stands?"
"Sure."
You don't really know where you're going, but you make your way through the crowd to the game stands. There are a few people giving you strange looks. Are the rumours about this girl really that bad? What did she do? Still, you put that aside for now, along with your own circumstances and decide to try enjoy the festival. You have a few thousand yen in your pocket. What do you want to try?

[ ] Ghost leg
[ ] Ring throwing
[ ] Lottery
[ ] Go to the shops instead
>> No. 5593
>>5591
That's still valid. I thought I had that in there, but apparently not.
>> No. 5594
[x] Dance Dance Revolution
>> No. 5595
If it's valid then I'm picking it.

[x] Shooting gallery; see how good a shot you are with your new toy.
>> No. 5596
[X] Ring throwing

Win her something.

I imagine Parsee is going to be clingy and obviously jealous.
>> No. 5597
[x] Shooting gallery; see how good a shot you are with your new toy.

Marksmanship skill +1
>> No. 5598
[x] Shooting gallery; see how good a shot you are with your new toy.
>> No. 5599
Writing now.
Oh yeah, I meant to say before. Nobody voted to talk to anyone else.
This will be taken into consideration.
>> No. 5600
>>5599
We're at least going to have one hell of a one-night stand with Parsee before she kills us, right?
>> No. 5601
>>5600
I wonder, I wonder~
But seriously, she's not gonna kill you unless you piss her off. And in this game you'll need to work for the sex scenes.

[X] Shooting gallery; see how good a shot you are with your new toy.

You decide to go the shooting gallery and see if you can win something. You weren't really aiming before with that gun you found, but it's better than no practice at all, right? The gallery has all kinds of prizes there. Some must be harder to knock down than others. There's things like bottles of water, sake, and other kinds of drinks. There's kinds of packaged foods, as well. More importantly, are the toys. There's some small dolls, bigger stuffed animals, and other toys that must be aimed at the guys. You pay the stand owner and have five shots at the moment. What's your strategy?

[ ] Go for a big stuffed animal. Use all your shots to knock it down.
[ ] Knock down several of the smaller ones. Girls like dolls, right?
[ ] Try for a small doll and a stuffed animal.
>> No. 5602
[ ] Knock down several of the smaller ones. Girls like dolls, right?
>> No. 5603
[X] Knock down several of the smaller ones. Girls like dolls, right?
>> No. 5604
[x] Knock down several of the smaller ones. Girls like dolls, right?

Maybe she'll get reminded of Alice Margatroid and start RAGING. Wooing Parsee sounds like playing in a minefield.
>> No. 5605
Huh. Wasn't expecting that, actually. Well, at least you didn't go for the idort option.
Writing, etc.
>> No. 5606
>This will be taken into consideration.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>> No. 5609
[X] Knock down several of the smaller ones. Girls like dolls, right?

Those big ones are to suck people in, right? People only get those in movies, right? Thinking this, you decide to try get a few of the small dolls. You aim the gun at the package and fire. It goes completely to the side. Son of a... The gun is deliberately off! It went to the right, so you aim off the to left this time, and shoot again. It connects this time, but it doesn't hit hard enough to knock it down. You try again, aiming for the top of the small box, and manage to knock it down. Finally! You still have two shots left, so you try the same strategy and manage to get the second one with the remaining two shots. Like this, you've won two dolls. They're rather complex dolls, actually. Very different from what you're used to. They're both very white. One of them is male, with a red and white cap. There's something written on it, but it's too small to make out. He has a black shirt and red pants. Like the female doll, he has what looks like green headphones with antennae on them. The female doll has a red tank-top and brown shorts, with blonde hair.

Parsee is looking at you.

[ ] Give her a doll (pick one)
[ ] Give her both dolls
[ ] Don't give her either
>> No. 5610
[X] Give her a doll (pick one)

Female
>> No. 5612
[X] Give her a doll [Female]
>> No. 5613
[X] Give her a doll [Female]
>> No. 5614
[X] Give her a doll [Female]

Hey, Anonymaster, Anonymaster.

Are we going to get that ahoge-light later? Seriously. We need it.
>> No. 5615
>>5614
Nope. People kept saying that it would only work if we were a shota, and we're not, so...
There will be other powers, which will relate to which route you're locked into. So say, in Parsee's route you'll get a certain power, whereas in Satori's you'll get a different one. On the other hand, some routes won't give you any powers.
On the topic of routes, I'm not going to lock you into any for a while. You can't just go messing around with whoever you feel like on that day, but you're not gonna get locked into a route after just a few posts. After enough introduction to the character, there'll be a point where it's clear that you'll be on their route if you so choose.

Writing will commence after I've had food.
>> No. 5616
>>5615

No... no ahoge-light?

;_;
>> No. 5617
How long is this and are you doing multiple playthroughs?
>> No. 5618
>>5617
No clue and yes.

Writing now.
>> No. 5619
[HUZZAH!] Give her a doll (Curly Brace)
[HUZZAH!] Keep the other for yourself (Quote)

Let's see if she gets jealous of our own. Is any Touhou suitable enough to be our "Balrog"?
>> No. 5621
My train of thought and hence the update were interrupted by sudden bouts of stomach pain. That's fine now, but I can't remember what I was doing with the next post. Hence, that might be it for today if I can't remember.
On the other hand, I'm still open for any questions.
>> No. 5626
Okay.

At the pace we're going, how long do you think it would take to finish a route?
>> No. 5627
>>5626

Four or five weeks, probably.
>> No. 5637
>>5621

Can we be shota next time please? With ahoge-light and charm bonus?

Shotanon would be the perfect victim for Parsee to use and abuse. You know that, and you want to write that.
>> No. 5639
>>5637
No, not quite. You seem to think that my Parsee is some kind of sadist.

>you want to write that.
No, not really.

Yuugi, on the other hand...
>> No. 5641
Tell you what, I'll write it as a short story sometime. Happy?
>> No. 5646
>>5641
Hooray~
>> No. 5671
>>5641
Yuugi? Heck yes.
>> No. 5673
>>5641

That's fine, but updates are more important.
>> No. 5675
>>5639

Yuugi? Meh, I can live with that. I just want some more Parsee.
>> No. 5678
>>5675
Always needs moar Orin.
>> No. 5680
>>5678

Fucking bitch deserves to die.

And I think we will need to interact with Satori before to meeting Orin.
>> No. 5681
>>5680
>Fucking bitch deserves to die.

derp
>> No. 5684
>>5680

Yeah, you'll need to meet either Satori or Koishi before you can get to meet Orin or Utsuho. Kisume you can only meet by accident.

Also, no updates 'till I wake up. Give it seven hours or so.
>> No. 5686
>>5684
>Give it seven hours or so.
>seven hours

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>> No. 5730
Are you done harvesting plotton?
>> No. 5733
>>5684
DO WANT Orin route!
>> No. 5751
So, yeah. I tried to update this morning, but I ran out of time before I was finished... And was half an hour late for class.

Anyway, writing now.
>> No. 5754
[X] Give her a doll [Female]

You take the female doll and reach it out to Parsee.
"Oh, I couldn't..."
"It's fine. There's two of them, so I'll keep the male one, and you can have this one."
She blushes a little.
"Thanks."
She takes the doll from you and starts to look over it. The moment is interrupted however by a large voice coming from the dancing square.
"Oni and youkai! It's time for the mixer! Please make your way to the square!"
Oni? Youkai? Are those these creatures around you? Come to think of it, you've paid very little attention to the people here. Shouldn't you be more worried about not knowing where you are and being surrounded by people with horns? Still, you can't help but feel carefree as you spend the night with Parsee. This Parsee, who you barely know.
You look at Parsee, to see what she thinks. She's still looking down at the doll, and doesn't respond.
"Hey, come on. Let's dance. It'll be fun, right?"
She looks up at you for a second, then turns to the side. You see her lips move, but you can't make out the words.
"I'm sorry?"
"...don't..."
You still can't hear her.
"Hey, speak up. What's wrong?"
She faces you this time and blurts out-
"I don't know how to dance!"

"Hahahaha!"
"Hey! What are you laughing about?!"
She's looking at you angrily. You didn't mean to laugh, but you can't help it.
"It's something like that? Hahaha!"
"It's not funny!"
"No, it really is!"
You were expecting something much more serious. You keep the laughter down and grab her hand.
"Come on! I'll show you!"
"H-hey!"
You ignore her objection and pull her through the crowds back the way you came. There's way more people now. There's a band holding strange instruments you haven't seen before towards the outside of the square. There's a shoddy stage set up. The only thing to mark it as a stage is that it's slightly raised above the ground.
"Oni and youkai! Take your places!"
The voice is coming from a man on the stage. You quickly pull Parsee along to the middle of the square where the other dancers are. There's still that blonde girl from before, along with the purple-haired and silver-haired girls. Still, you focus on Parsee instead.
"Here, like this-"
You lock her arm with yours, and the music starts playing. Just in time. You start to move, with Parsee clumsily lagging behind. You keep spinning in a circle, moving around the bonfire as you do. You're keeping it simple, just spinning around, and Parsee starts to get the hang of it. She catches up enough to face you and smiles at you.
"This is fun."
"Yeah."
"I think I'm getting the hang of this."
"Don't be so sure."
"Huh?"
"Switch!"
The man on the stage yells, and you fling Parsee over to her next partner.
"Hey!"
The horned man grabs her by the arm and swings her back into rhythm. You grab your next partner. It's that blonde woman you keep seeing. Now that you're closer, you can see from here that she has red eyes. You notice that she's carrying a bowl filled with sake in her other hand. That's a little odd. She also has what looks like manacles around her wrists and ankles. That's very odd.
"So kid! You're the one with Parsee?"
She yells out to you as you spin along.
"Uh... Yeah."
She flashes you a mischievous grin.
"You're a brave one, kid! Not many people would hit on the green-eyed monster!"
That name again.
"Hey, why do people keep calling her that?"
She gives you a puzzled look.
"You don't know?"
"Nope."
She laughs for a few seconds.
"Green-eyed, kid! Think about it!"
Green-eyed?
"Switch!"
That voice from the stage again.
"Well, that's it from me! Good luck, kid!"
This time, you're the one getting flung.

You gain your balance as the blonde girl gracefully continues with her next partner. You quickly turn to find yours. It's that purple-haired girl. Trying to be smooth, you grab the girl's arm and continue dancing.
"Ah!"
That's not good.
"Is something wrong?"
Did that eye on her chest just... move?
"You're trying to be cool."
Eh?
"Eh?"
What's going on?
"What's going on?"
"H-hey."
The girl giggles to herself and the eye... closes?
"Sorry. I'll stop now."
That was weird. She doesn't say anything this time.
"Uh... What was that about?"
She looks at you in surprise and the eye opens again.
"Hm... There's nothing in your heart about me. You don't know who I am. You don't know where you are, either."
How did-
"I know that?"
She giggles to herself again.
"You're going to have fun here, human."
"Switch!"
With that, you're sent stumbling towards your next partner in confusion.

This time your partner grabs your arm. It's that silver-haired girl with the closed eye. She doesn't even say anything as you dance.
"Hello?"
You try to talk to her, but she doesn't even respond. Soon enough, you're greeted with the voice of the announcer yelling out 'switch!' again and you're sent off to your next partner. It's Parsee again. Looks like most of the people heading to the square were just here to watch. She's glaring at you angrily.

[ ] Write-in only.
>> No. 5755
[x] "Sorry about surprising you like that, but isn't this fun? I can give you a proper lesson later, if you want."

Parsee~
>> No. 5756
[X] "Sorry about surprising you like that, but isn't this fun? You're quite the dancer!"

Not sure promising her something is the way to go right now. Complimenting her is nice though!
>> No. 5757
I just thought of something else. Vote for what you'd like to say to each person (Yuugi, Satori and Koishi) when you go round again.
For now, I sleep, so that I'll actually be able to update in the morning when people are awake.
>> No. 5758
Yuugi: Mention you're a human from the surface, say you're enjoying yourself and ask what this place is.

Satori: Think about how powerful reading minds can be, but you don't mind and will take all the help you can get. Ask her about the girl with the closed eye.

Koishi: Depends on response from Satori. Probably say nothing at all, just dance with her, take the logical leap that she also has mental powers and explore your own mind while doing so.
>> No. 5759
File 121967303598.gif - (52.04KB , 900x300 , sike.gif ) [iqdb]
5759
[x] "I've been told you're a green-eyed monster, but I can't see how a monster could have eyes so beautiful."

Make her feel self-conscious, then fluster her with a compliment.

[x] Yuugi: Say that you're amazed she can hold her cup without spilling it. Twirl her and a perform a deep dip; see if she can keep it balanced.
[x] Satori: Psych her out. Tell her that you think you're in love with her, and when her third eye opens, immediately think "awesome.jpg" and the tune of yakety sax.
[x] Koishi: Don't say anything.
>> No. 5764
[x] "I've been told you're a green-eyed monster, but I can't see how a monster could have eyes so beautiful."

[x] Yuugi: Say that you're amazed she can hold her cup without spilling it. Twirl her and a perform a deep dip; see if she can keep it balanced.
[x] Satori: Psych her out. Tell her that you think you're in love with her, and when her third eye opens, immediately think "awesome.jpg" and the tune of yakety sax.
[x] Koishi: Don't say anything.

Haha oh wow.
>> No. 5766
>>5758
>Think about how powerful reading minds can be,

Metagaming, stop.
>> No. 5769
>>5766
She made it pretty clear.
>> No. 5771
[Q] "I've been told you're a green-eyed monster, but I can't see how a monster could have eyes so beautiful."

[Q] Yuugi: Say that you're amazed she can hold her cup without spilling it. Twirl her and a perform a deep dip; see if she can keep it balanced.
[Q] Satori: Psych her out. Tell her that you think you're in love with her, and when her third eye opens, immediately think "awesome.jpg" and the tune of yakety sax.
[Q] Koishi: Don't say anything.

Bandwagon.
>> No. 5772
[x] "I've been told you're a green-eyed monster, but I can't see how a monster could have eyes so beautiful."

[x] Yuugi: Say that you're amazed she can hold her cup without spilling it. Twirl her and a perform a deep dip; see if she can keep it balanced.
[x] Satori: Psych her out. Tell her that you think you're in love with her, and when her third eye opens, immediately think "awesome.jpg" and the tune of yakety sax.
[x] Koishi: Don't say anything.

Okay.
>> No. 5775
>>5769

But Anon is playing the Shirou role at the moment who doesn't know that yet.
>> No. 5776
>>5775
Where did you get that idea?
>> No. 5783
Hahaha, oh wow. Anonymous, I really hope you don't decide to gun for someone else anytime soon.

>>5775
This anon ended up a little daft, but only typical VN protagonist level daft, not Shirou level daft. So long as something isn't terribly abstract he should understand it. Also there probably won't be any scenes where Anon misinterprets the extreme obvious like Shirou and many VN protagonists do all the time.

Also, I don't really know that much about dancing. I'm guessing that by "deep dip" you're referring to that thing where you grab your partner and lean them back?
>> No. 5784
Also...

>>5781
What.

>>5758
But Satori reads hearts so yeah!
>> No. 5786
>[] Satori: Psych her out. Tell her that you think you're in love with her, and when her third eye opens, immediately think "awesome.jpg" and the tune of yakety sax.

That's really not a smart thing to do.
>> No. 5787
>>5786
Yeah, it really wasn't.

Anyway, writing now, though due to sillyness in the IRC it might take a while.
>> No. 5788
GOD DAMN THIS TOOK FOREVER

[X] "I've been told you're a green-eyed monster, but I can't see how a monster could have eyes so beautiful."

[X] Yuugi: Say that you're amazed she can hold her cup without spilling it. Twirl her and a perform a deep dip; see if she can keep it balanced.
[X] Satori: Psych her out. Tell her that you think you're in love with her, and when her third eye opens, immediately think "awesome.jpg" and the tune of yakety sax.
[X] Koishi: Don't say anything.

You continue dancing, not giving her time to be angry with you.
"You know, I've been told you're a green-eyed monster."
For a second a look of total despair crosses her face, but you'll fix that.
"But I can't see how a monster could have eyes so beautiful."
"Wh-"
She can't even speak, she's so flustered. Obviously she wasn't ready for that.
"Really. If people think you're a monster, they have no taste."
"Switch!"
"Sorry."
Leaving her stunned you switch to your next partner.

It's the blonde girl again, with that bowl of sake still in her hand.
"You know, I'm amazed you can hold that thing and not spill it."
You take her arm once again.
"Oh? It'd take a lot of work to make me waste this drink~"
"Really? How 'bout we try this-"
With that you grab her hand and spin her around before bending her down. You find that she's really quite flexible, with her legs bent backwards and her head close to the ground. The arc really brings attention to her... out of the corner of your eye, you see Parsee, looking your way despite dancing with someone else.
"No luck, kid."
You look to the bowl to see that the sake's still in there, not having spilled a drop. Damn.
You pull her back up and resume spinning around.
"Well, better luck next time, right?"
"Kid, if you're still with green eyes over there, there probably won't be a next time."
"Huh?"
"Switch!"
You don't have time to ponder, and once again the blonde girl sends you flying to your next partner, waving as she does.

You're back with the purple-haired girl. Somehow she can read your thoughts, and you think that thing on her chest is related. This time, you have a plan. That eye's closed at the moment. Perfect. You take her hand, and-
"I think I'm in love with you."
Her face goes red and that other eye opens. You push other thoughts away and think of the good ol' Yakety Sax, and a peculiar facial expression you vaguely remember seeing at some point in your life. She sighs, and the eye closes again.
"Very funny."
"Wasn't it?"
"Not for you, no."
"What do you mean?"
"You're here with green-eyes. If you're lucky, she didn't hear that."
Spinning around again, you look for Parsee. She's glaring at you.
"And if she did, she won't know it was a joke."
"Switch!"
"By the way, she's in trouble for leaving the bridge."
You're sent on to the silver-haired girl.

She doesn't make any attempt to speak, so you ignore her and think about what green eyes could mean. Green... Green... with envy? Jealousy? Is that it? Right! Green-eyed is a term for jealousy. You haven't heard that expression for a long time. So they're saying she gets jealous, right? It can't be that bad.
"Switch!"
The silence between you ends as you're sent back to Parsee. She's holding you tighter than before. She doesn't look at you as you spin around. The music slows down.
"Alright, that's it for the mixer! I hope you enjoyed tonight! Now go home!"
The voice from the stage abruptly announces the end of the night. Many people leave, but there's still a great deal of people hanging around. Parsee is holding your arm, with her head lying on your shoulder. You can't see her face from here. You notice the purple-haired girl heading towards you.

[ ] Write-in only.
>> No. 5792
[X] "Something wrong?"

Too lazy to come up with words that properly convey the caring tone. Please include with vote.
>> No. 5793
[x] "Something wrong?"
[x] Wrap your arm around her waist.
>> No. 5794
[x] "Something wrong?"
[x] Wrap your arm around her waist.
>> No. 5796
[x] "Something wrong?"
[x] Wrap your arm around her waist.

Jealousy Moe~
>> No. 5797
[X] "Something wrong?"
[X] Wrap your arm around her waist.
[X] Take the blame

Satori said Parsee is in trouble, it's not entirely her fault. Take a bit of the blame.
>> No. 5800
>>5799
>Unfortunately, that didn't win.
Wouldn't it be strange for us NOT to mention that we asked her to come with us? I mean, we're sticking by her and all.
>> No. 5801
>>5799

Oh, just take it into consideration already.

Unless you want to be like Teruyo. Do you want to be like Teruyo?
>> No. 5802
Debate occuring in the IRC. In the meantime, you guys have some time to consider what you're voting for.
>> No. 5806
>>5796 Here

Can't delete vote. Changing it.

[x] "Something wrong?"
[x] Wrap your arm around her waist.
[x] Take the blame
>> No. 5807
[x] "Something wrong?"
[x] Wrap your arm around her waist.
[x] Take the blame
>> No. 5808
[X] "Something wrong?" Concerned tone
[X] Apologize to Parsee after she explains
[X] Take the blame

Alright, that whole joke with Satori was a bad idea. Lets get back on track before we fuck ourselves.
>> No. 5809
[X] "Something wrong?" Concerned tone
[X] Apologize to Parsee after she explains
[X] Take the blame
>> No. 5811
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF Taken into consideration sucks.

[X] "Something wrong?" Concerned tone
[X] Apologize to Parsee after she explains
[X] Take the blame
>> No. 5813
HA HA

YOU NIGGERS ARE FUCKED NOW
>> No. 5814
[z] "Something wrong?" Concerned tone
[z] Apologize to Parsee after she explains
[z] Take the blame

Parsee helpin gaems.
>> No. 5815
>Green-eyed is a term for jealousy. You haven't heard that expression for a long time. So they're saying she gets jealous, right?
[x] "Hey, are you alright? ...Sorry, I should have mentioned we'd be switching partners."

>"By the way, she's in trouble for leaving the bridge."
>You notice the purple-haired girl heading towards you.
[x] Take the blame, you felt it was wrong that she had to miss out on the festival, so you brought her.
>> No. 5817
Alright, here's the deal.
Some of you seem to think that this is a slightly longer FUG2 where you can just do whatever you want with little in the way of consequences.
This is not so. If you act like an idiot, you're going to pay for it.

Really, what the hell made you think that taking Parsee, the extremely jealous youkai, to a festival, and then telling a girl you just me that you love her, only a few metres from Parsee, was a good idea?

Of course, had you acted right, you could have put that aside, but you seem to think you have nothing to worry from Parsee. This is also wrong. Satori you don't need to worry about, at the moment. But if you piss off Parsee, you're in trouble.

Now where I'm from, "Something wrong?" would imply a mocking tone, and sliding your hand around her waist at the same time only amplifies the assholery. That's how I took it. At the same time, it could be said in a caring way, and then the hand to waist would also be caring. The poster of that told me he meant it in a caring way. Because it's subjective, that's why I'm letting you reconsider.
This choice itself wasn't so bad, but rather it could be taken as a poor choice to make up for the previous stupidity. If you keep doing things like that, I won't be so lenient next time.

As for things that don't seem sensical to you (like how Anon is paying very little attention to his situation) these will be explained. If something doesn't seem right, you're free to ask. Odds are, it's meant to be. If it's something I can answer at the time, then I will.
>> No. 5818
[X] "Something wrong?" Concerned tone
[X] Apologize to Parsee after she explains
[X] Take the blame

The one time I wish Anon hadn't come up with an awesome write-in.
>> No. 5819
[] "Something wrong?" Concerned tone
[] Apologize to Parsee after she explains
[] Take the blame
>> No. 5820
[Q] "Something wrong?" Concerned tone
[Q] Apologize to Parsee after she explains
[Q] Take the blame
>> No. 5821
Alright, called it.
[X] "Something wrong?" Concerned tone
[X] Apologize to Parsee after she explains
[X] Take the blame

This is better. Slightly.
I'm not gonna have time to post before college, so no updates until later.

Also, needed votes are now 5, as opposed to 3.
>> No. 5825
[U] "Something wrong?" Concerned tone
[U] Apologize to Parsee after she explains
[U] Take the blame

Bandwagoning, don't mind my newfaggotry
>> No. 5879
>>5817

You don't seem to grasp the concept of Jealousy ℳℴℯ.

Jealousy ℳℴℯ does not exist in a vacuum; for Jealousy ℳℴℯ to exist, there must be jealousy. For jealousy to exist, there must be someone to be jealous of. If Quote cuts off contact with the opposite sex, where will the jealousy come from? The spice that originally enamored him would be replaced entirely with vanilla deredere. Parsee is happy knowing she has you all to herself, until the day she really looks at you and wonders what made you worth effort in the first place.

You see, placidity would be the deathknell for this relationship. Without jealousy, there would be nothing to hold them together. Relationships consist of more than mutual attraction, and conflict can sometimes form a very firm foundation. Have you ever wondered why hate-sex is always very, very hot? In pair bonding it is often the intensity of the imprinting rather than its nature or quality that is most powerful.

tl;dr: happy couples always smile
>> No. 5887
>>5879
You've clearly thought this through, and though I may never recognize you again, I will respect you forever.
>> No. 5922
>>5879

You don't have to go looking for ways to make Parsee jealous. Just talking to another female is enough bother her. That joke with Satori was pushing it a bit too far and was in no way a smart thing to do.
>> No. 5925
>>5879
What >>5922 said, pretty much.

I was going to tell you about how my writing of her affects that, but telling you how I'm writing her would spoil the fun, wouldn't it?
>> No. 5937
Whoops, fixed a mistake.

[X] "Something wrong?" Concerned tone
[X] Apologize to Parsee after she explains
[X] Take the blame

"Is something wrong?"
She hasn't exactly been talkative throughout the night, but this is a little different from before. You try to make as much concern show in your question as possible. You wouldn't want her to get the wrong idea.
"What's with that..."
She turns to you, her beautiful green eyes now slightly red.
"You tell me something like that... And then you say that to her... I don't get it..."
To her? The purple-haired girl? Oh crap, she heard that?
"That was..."
She holds your arm tighter.
"Don't say that to anyone else."
"Eh?"
"I only want you to say that to-"
"Parsee."
It's the purple-haired girl from before, standing a few feet from you. Now that you're in a calmer situation, you can make her out better. She has red eyes, along with her purple hair. Come to think of it, aren't these colours kind of... odd? She also has a blue and pink dress, and there's hearts on her clothing in various places. Her dress has what looks like heart-shaped buttons, and her hairband has two heart-shaped clips. And there's still that eye on her chest, currently closed. You'll need to find out what her story is, sometime, seeing as it looked like she could read your thoughts. Is she psychic, or something?

"Satori."
Parsee speaks through gritted teeth. So, the purple-haired girl is Satori? Then that makes her the one who had Parsee watching the bridge. She's smiling at Parsee, but you can't tell if she's trying to be nice or mocking.
"What are you doing here? I left you to watch the bridge."
"I wanted to come to the festival. You've had me watching that bridge for decades."
Wait, decades? That can't be right. Both of these girls only look as though they're in their early twenties.
"I told you to watch the bridge. It's an important job. Without someone to guard that passage there's no telling what could happen to us, or the surface."
Parsee just averts her eyes.
"In any case, I can't let this slide. Now... I wonder what your punishment should be~"
What, does she think this is some kind of game?
"Hey."
You step out in front of Parsee, defending her. She holds on to your arm from behind you. Satori looks at you with mild amusement.
"Whatever's going on here, it's not her fault. I brought her to the festival. If anyone should be punished, it's me."
"Thank you."
Parsee whispers into your ear as you wait for Satori's reply. The eye on her chest opens again, and looks at you. It's creepy, having that thing stare at you. It's more like a caricature than a realistic eye. Serious uncanny valley.

"Well, you're telling the truth."
Having your thoughts read is also creepy. Satori seems to look depressed for a second as you think this.
"But, that doesn't change the fact that she needs to be punished."
Tch. Who is she to decide these things?
"Oh, you have no idea."
She smiles, and the eye turns to Parsee, who ducks behind you.
"Now, what would you hate to happen, Parsee? It's not a punishment unless you don't like it~"
Parsee is darting around your back, trying to keep away from the eye, but you're not big enough to hide her completely. Still, it seems her mind can't be read like this. Satori looks annoyed.
"Get out of the way."
"No."
You refuse. If she wants to get to Parsee, she'll have to go through you. She smiles as you think this. Damn it, she's really starting to scare you.
"Alright. If that's the way you want it."

Suddenly, you're on the floor. There's a screaming pain coming from your chest. You gasp for air, but it won't go in. It hurts. You should be able to breath in. Your airways are fine, so why-
"I can do more with your heart than just read it. Lie there for now."
The pain stops, only slightly. You suck in all the air you can, but it's barely enough to keep you conscious, and your vision is darkening. Parsee is bending over you.
"Stop it!"
She yells at Satori, whose 'third eye' moves to her. Her smile grows even wider.
"Oh? So that's it?"
The pain goes away, and you cough as you try to breath in more air than your lungs can hold. Satori doesn't do anything until you're breathing properly again, and Parsee helps you to your feet.
"You, come with me. If you object, I won't be happy."
Parsee grips your arm tightly enough that it starts to hurt.

[ ] Go with her
[ ] Don't go with her
>> No. 5938
[ ] Go with her.

Don't want a heart attack now, too young to have one. Just imagine how shitty will be our older years with a beaten up heart?
>> No. 5942
[Q] Don't go with her

I actually like this Parsee.
>> No. 5943
>And take Parsee with us.

Not an option.
>> No. 5945
[X] Go with her
>> No. 5950
[x] Don't go with her

What would Parsee not want to happen? I wonder, I wonder.
>> No. 5959
Well, I'm off to bed now. Hopefully there'll be more votes in the morning.
>> No. 5960
Who's actually asking us to come with them, Parsee or Satori? Anyway,
[X] Pro-Parsee option, since she's actually being written nicely so far.
>> No. 5965
> [X] Pro-Parsee option

ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 5967
>>5960>>5964
Satori's asking, you idiots. Because Parsee would hate it if she took us away from her.

[x] "And if I don't object, Parsee won't be happy."
[x] Don't go with her

>Having your thoughts read is also creepy. Satori seems to look depressed for a second as you think this.
>Suddenly, you're on the floor. There's a screaming pain coming from your chest.
Which is it, you crazy bitch? Do you want to be loved or feared?
>> No. 5969
[x] "And if I don't object, Parsee won't be happy."
[x] Don't go with her
>> No. 5971
Going with her doesn't mean we won't see Parsee again, right?
>> No. 5973
[x] Don't go with her
>> No. 5974
{X} "And if I don't object, Parsee won't be happy."
{X} Don't go with her

lol ok
>> No. 5976
[x] "And if I don't object, Parsee won't be happy."
[x] Don't go with her
>> No. 5980
[x] "And if I don't object, Parsee won't be happy."
[x] Don't go with her

I am a man! No amount of heart hax will take that away from me!
>> No. 6019
>>5980
A swift kick to the crotch might.
>> No. 6024
[x] "And if I don't object, Parsee won't be happy."
[x] Don't go with her

Oh, Anon, you hopeless romantic. When will you learn to avoid BAD ENDs?
>> No. 6027
[x] "And if I don't object, Parsee won't be happy."
[x] Draw the polar star and scowl at her. "Playing around with people's hearts is fine if in good humor, but I draw the line where someone gets hurt."

bluffan gaems
>> No. 6030
[x] Don't go with her.
[x] "With social skills like that, I can't imagine you have lot of friends."
>> No. 6033
Called.

>>5971

No. It's pretty unlikely that I'm going to have one choice completely close off a route.

However, you guys are making it really hard to write yandere Parsee when you never try to leave her.

On that note, you guys should really think about the situation more. There's two sides to every story.
>> No. 6035
>>6033
>However, you guys are making it really hard to write yandere Parsee when you never try to leave her.

Don't complain when people selects the options you provide. Besides weren't you just scolding Anonymous for teasing Parsee, yet now you want him to intentionally hurt her?

>On that note, you guys should really think about the situation more. There's two sides to every story.

You're channeling Teruyo here.
>> No. 6040
>Don't complain when people selects the options you provide. Besides weren't you just scolding Anonymous for teasing Parsee, yet now you want him to intentionally hurt her?

Nah, I was just saying that it was a stupid thing to do, given that people seemed to want to go for Parsee. I'm mainly just surprised at the fact that pretty much everyone seems to want the Parsee route, as talking on the IRC had me thinking it was half split between Parsee and everyone else.

>You're channeling Teruyo here.

I wouldn't know.

You know how Anon is caring very little about his situation? You're not going to figure things out if you just stick around one person, ESPECIALLY Parsee. Satori is the best source of information, while Parsee and Kisume would be the worst, for different reasons.
>> No. 6042
>>5959

Why don't you give the other characters a chance then? Maybe all of them will be written nicely.
>> No. 6043
>>6042

Wrong person, bro.

Anyway, the free time I thought I had to update this morning is now gone, so now updates 'till I get home. I'm gonna skip my second class however, so hopefully it won't take that long. In the meantime, if anyone else wants to vote or change their vote for whatever reason, voting is open again.
>> No. 6044
>You know how Anon is caring very little about his situation? You're not going to figure things out if you just stick around one person, ESPECIALLY Parsee. Satori is the best source of information, while Parsee and Kisume would be the worst, for different reasons.

Well that's all very well and good, but the character doesn't know any of this, and as written he's been pretty accepting of the current situation. Why the sense of urgency?
>> No. 6045
You know, honestly. Parsee is love.

If you want to write something else, it's your story, ultimately. As long as you write it well - and you have, thus far - people aren't likely to complain about a twist here and there, unless you go Kira on us.

Now make up your mind and quit dropping the ten-ton hints, things have only just started!
>> No. 6047
>>6044

The whole point of CYOAs is that you make the decisions, based on what you think, not what the character thinks. If it's just what the character thinks, then there would be no point in having interaction to begin with.

>>6045

I don't particularly want to write something else, it's just that I'm surprised at anon's unwavering dedication to Parsee. Like I said, you're not going to get locked into a route so soon, and a single choice isn't going to close one off. You guys should at least try to meet with the other characters before settling for one; you might decide you like another character better.

Anyway that free time I just lost I've now been told I have back. Gonna try get the next post out before I have to leave.
>> No. 6049
>>6043

FFFFFFFF-

How could I miss the post like that?
>> No. 6050
>>6047
>The whole point of CYOAs is that you make the decisions, based on what you think, not what the character thinks.

Hah, tell that to Blankfag. He dos railroad sometimes (he admited it), yet he is as good as HY and RAN is one of the best stories ever.

>he's been pretty accepting of the current situation.

WHY IS THIS ANON SO ACCEPTING?? WHY IS HE NOT FREAKED OUT OR SCARED?? SATORI HAS AN EYE ON HER CHEST, A FUCKING EYE, YET HE ACTS AS IF IT WERE A NIPPLE.

Caps off.
>> No. 6051
>>6050
>WHY IS THIS ANON SO ACCEPTING?? WHY IS HE NOT FREAKED OUT OR SCARED?? SATORI HAS AN EYE ON HER CHEST, A FUCKING EYE, YET HE ACTS AS IF IT WERE A NIPPLE.

Yeah, that's the point. There's a reason he's so relaxed at the moment.

Still writing.
>> No. 6052
File 121989024049.jpg - (208.36KB , 712x712 , 121924123098.jpg ) [iqdb]
6052
I was going to put in more choices at the end, but I don't have time. Write-ins welcome. And I'm off for now.

[X] "And if I don't object, Parsee won't be happy."
[X] Don't go with her

Looking around, a crowd has gathered around you now. You can hear people mumbling to each other about the situation.
"Who is this guy?"
"I've never seen him around before."
"What's green-eyes doing here?"
"Who does he think he is, standing up to her like that?"
"Who does she think she is, doing something like that?"
It looks like the crowd isn't really in agreement as to who's in the right here.
"Screwed if you do, screwed if you don't, kid!"
The blonde woman yells to you from the crowd. Looking around more, the silver-haired girl is watching disinterestedly from the table she was at before. Satori's still waiting for an answer. Parsee is still clinging to your arm. You've decided.
"And if I don't object, Parsee won't be happy."
There's both cheers and jeers coming from the crowd. Some seem happy that you're standing up to her, while others seem insulted that you're opposing her. Who the hell is she, anyway?
Satori sighs and takes a more relaxed form.
"Look, that girl is nothing but trouble, especially for a human like you, who knows nothing about her."
Parsee grips your arm tighter, nails digging into your skin. It's really starting to hurt.
"Human?!"
"A human? Here?"
"How did a human get down here? I thought the path to the surface was closed off?"
"A human's standing up to Satori? Is he insane?"
"He must be. He doesn't have a chance in heaven, let alone hell."
Laughter. These people are annoying.
"Why would I believe you? Didn't you just nearly kill me?"
She looks shocked at this.
"What? Of course not! I simply made your heart pause for a second."
What kind of joke is that?
"Hey, if you do that to someone, they'll die."
She looks puzzled for a second, before-
"You're the human! Oh! I'm so sorry!"
She bows her head and constantly apologises. What's with this girl? She seemed so cold before, and now...
"I totally forgot how weak humans are! I'm sorry!"

There's something insulting in that statement, but she probably doesn't realise it. The entire crowd has shut up, seemingly amazed at the situation. Satori finally stops and raises her head.
"Right, let me introduce myself. I'm Satori Komeiji. I'm in charge of the palace of the earth spirits, so I'm like the queen of this place."
Queen? This girl is a queen? She's so young, though...
"There's a lot of things I need to talk with you about. Look, I don't mind if you want to leave at the moment, but you being here means we have to talk sometime. Parsee will be punished, that's inevitable, but I still need to talk to you. Alone."
Her eyes are much more inviting now, and the third one is closed. Parsee's been quiet the whole time, and she's still holding your arm, which is starting to go numb.

[ ] "Alright, I'll come with you."
[ ] "No, not right now."
>> No. 6053
[x] Apologize to Parsee.
[x] "Alright, I'll come with you."

She's going to go yandere but what the heck.
>> No. 6054
[x] Apologize to Parsee.
[x] "Alright, I'll come with you."
>> No. 6056
[x] "No, not right now."

I DON'T WANNA
>> No. 6057
[X] Apologize to Parsee.
[X] "Alright, I'll come with you."
>> No. 6062
>WHY IS THIS ANON SO ACCEPTING?? WHY IS HE NOT FREAKED OUT OR SCARED?? SATORI HAS AN EYE ON HER CHEST, A FUCKING EYE, YET HE ACTS AS IF IT WERE A NIPPLE.

He's a goddamn robot, I'm telling you. Or at least, turning into one.

>Write-ins welcome.

[x] Take off your hat and put it on Parsee's head; whisper that you'll be back for it.
[x] "If only for her sake, then yes I'll come with you."
>> No. 6066
[x] Take off your hat and put it on Parsee's head; whisper "Looks like you'll just be in more trouble if I don't go. I'll be back, all right?"
>> No. 6067
>>6062
>He's a goddamn robot, I'm telling you. Or at least, turning into one.

How many times do I have to say there's a reason for this? Bloody hell.
>> No. 6068
{X} Take off your hat and put it on Parsee's head; whisper "Looks like you'll just be in more trouble if I don't go. I'll be back, all right?"
>> No. 6071
[x] Take off your hat and put it on Parsee's head; whisper "Looks like you'll just be in more trouble if I don't go. I'll be back, all right?"
[x] "If only for her sake, then yes I'll come with you."

This. We might be able to talk her into letting Parsee off easy.
>> No. 6072
[X] Take off your hat and put it on Parsee's head; whisper that you'll be back for it.
[X] "If only for her sake, then yes I'll come with you."

I do like this
>> No. 6073
And called. A mix of
[X] Take off your hat and put it on Parsee's head; whisper that you'll be back for it.
[X] "If only for her sake, then yes I'll come with you."
And the other one.
>> No. 6083
>"Stop it!"
>She yells at Satori, whose 'third eye' moves to her. Her smile grows even wider.
>"Oh? So that's it?"

>Parsee's been quiet the whole time, and she's still holding your arm, which is starting to go numb.

Parsee's punishment is Anon leaving.
>> No. 6091
>>6083
Yeah, but it seemed a lot more permanent when she was demanding we leave Parsee and go with her. We're just going to talk, might as well get it over with now.
>> No. 6097
File 121992538581.jpg - (559.23KB , 700x976 , 74cabd452518f9d5b6f9f92e2dbf9839b094a868.jpg ) [iqdb]
6097
Wrong image~

[X] Take off your hat and put it on Parsee's head; whisper "Looks like you'll just be in more trouble if I don't go. I'll be back, all right?"
[X] "If only for her sake, then yes I'll come with you."

It's inevitable, right? If you'll need to go sooner or later, you may as well go sooner. You turn to Parsee, fear in her eyes. You take off your cap; the one that says "Curly Brace", and put it on her head.
"Cute."
She blushes at this. You lean in close and whisper in her ear.
"Looks like you'll just be in more trouble if I don't go. I'll be back, alright?"
She nods, but she doesn't let go of your arm. You turn back to Satori.
"If only for her sake, then yes, I'll come with you."
Satori nods, seemingly content that you've resigned to her.
"Well, follow me, then."
Satori starts to leave, and you try to follow her, but Parsee won't let go.
"Parsee, it's fine. I'll come back."
She shakes her head, hair flowing behind her.
"I don't know that."
This girl... What happened to her that made her like this?
"Look, you've got my hat. I like that hat, so I'll definitely come back for it, okay?"
...That was a lie. You just found that hat. You don't have any attachment to it. But you have to do something, right?
"Parsee."
You lift her chin with your finger, so she's looking at you.
"I'll come back."
She looks away from you.
"Yeah."
And finally, she lets go of your arm.

The blood flow in your arm suddenly being restored, you get that pins and needles feeling. With a final nod to her, you follow Satori, who stopped for you. Did she know this would happen? The crowd moves apart as you go past them, and people start to leave, satisfied that the show is over. You catch up to Satori, walking beside her.
"Don't look back."
She says this plainly, face expressionless. What could that mean? Suddenly, you can hear crashing, like things being destroyed. The only sound you can make out is that of splintering wood. You try to turn around, but Satori immediately grabs your face and turns it to her. This girl is stronger than you expected.
"Don't. Look. Back."
She sternly says this to you, and lets you go after a few seconds. You keep moving forwards, using all your willpower to stop yourself from looking back.

The sounds of destruction continue.


Some time later, you've reached the edge of the village and are once again travelling through tunnels, though these ones are much brighter lit.
"So where are we going, anyway?"
"The palace of the earth spirits."
Palace? Right, she is a queen, even if she doesn't look like it. But... A palace here? How would that work?
Your question is answered as you leave the tunnel and come out into another huge cavern, only this time, instead of a bustling village, there's an enormous palace. The word 'palace' meant something to you before, but nothing like this. It's amazing. The entire outside of the building shines like gold, the dazzling sparkles interrupted by those of tall stained-glass windows. The architecture is odd, like some cross between eastern wood houses and western castles. You can see very little in the way of support, and instead of the western castles' more symmetrical approach, the building is somewhat lopsided. The left side of the building is much shorter than the right, with the right side reaching almost to the top of this massive cavern. The building is somewhat layered, with many roof-like sections, you suppose representing the floors. The eastern design combined with the western elements makes a very strange hybrid.
"Are you coming?"
Snapping you back to your senses is Satori, now far in front of you.
"Oh, right."

After some walking, you reach the front double-doors of the palace, easily many times your height. Satori pushes them open slightly, and motions for you to enter. You do so, and she follows behind you, closing the doors. In contrast to the outside, the inside of the palace is markedly western. The entrance is a great hall, with a red carpet flowing through the room to another set of double doors, but not before branching off to a set of twin staircases leading to the next floor. There are many stained-glass windows, but none of these have any patterns. The inside of the palace is lit by many torches adorning the walls. The odd sight however, is that throughout this hallway are many white... things floating around. Their bodies ripple as they move. You've seen some strange things since you've been here, but this is easily the strangest. Mixed with the torches and the stained-glass windows, these floating things cause the light to dance around the room, a spectacle like you've never seen before.
"I know you probably want to just get this over with..."
Satori snaps you out of your reverie, now standing in front of you.
"...but I was hoping we could do something before I ask you any questions. It might take some time, but it'll make things much easier, for both of us."
This girl really has a tendency to switch around the way she acts. So far you've seen a psychotic sadist, an airhead, and now a queen requesting things of you.

[ ] Agree
[ ] Refuse

Also, to talk on the way:

[ ] "What's happening to Parsee?"
[ ] "What were those noises before?"
[ ] Other
>> No. 6098
[x] Agree
[x] "I certainly hope those noises from before aren't related to Parsee or her punishment."
>> No. 6099
{X} Agree
{X} "I certainly hope those noises from before aren't related to Parsee or her punishment."
>> No. 6100
[x] Agree
[x] "I certainly hope those noises from before aren't related to Parsee or her punishment."

Voting this to hit 5 faster, since apparently trying a slightly different write-in delayed the last post. Other things to ask: "If you can read my mind, why do you need to ask me any questions?" and "Hasn't anyone tried being nice to her before?"
>> No. 6101
>>6100

It's the execution that matters, not the action. The votes were mostly for going with her, but then they were split between giving Parsee the hat or not. The two ones that voted to give her the hat I considered the same. Before those reached five, the simply agreeing and apologising only reached 4 votes at the most I saw.

You'll have a chance to ask more questions later, so don't worry too much if you don't end up doing so yet.
>> No. 6102
[x] Agree
[x] "I certainly hope those noises from before aren't related to Parsee or her punishment."
>> No. 6105
>>6101
Right, that's what I'm saying. If someone agree with the current leading choice but wants to execute it slightly differently, say if they came up with a cute little writein, you're making them have to start from scratch and get five votes for their exact phrasing again. I'm sure the people voting to go before the hat thing came along would've agreed with it. It's silly and just delays posts and discourages writeins. Use some discretion, keep things movin. (Or don't complain about not having enough votes.)
>> No. 6111
>>6105

I'm pretty sure all the writers do like that.
If I just start combining votes and doing things people aren't in agreement on, it'll fuck things up. In a situation like that it's reasonable, but at other times it won't be. Hence, I'll stick to this.

Am I allowed to bitch about not having enough votes now, or will you just insist I use my discretion?
>> No. 6114
>>6111
[X] Agree
[X] "I certainly hope those noises from before aren't related to Parsee or her punishment."

Such an impatient writefag.
>> No. 6115
>>6111
Ey, all we're saying is you can sit and complain about votes, or you can use your time to write updates. Your call. Don't feel like you gotta limit yourself for us, nobody's going to complain if you call it at any given number or combine some similar options. S'all cool, man.
>> No. 6116
>>6114

It's annoying when I end up not having time to write because the votes took too long to come in, like now.
So yeah, that's it for tonight.
>> No. 6154
[x] Agree, but ask what and why before you do.
[x] "Those noises before, that was Parsee wasn't it? Breaking things in frustration. That's why she's called the green-eyed monster, right?"
[x] "That you didn't let me see--did you look into my heart and see I would be terrified into abandoning her? Am I really so terrible?"
>> No. 6166
[x] Agree
[x] "I certainly hope those noises from before aren't related to Parsee or her punishment."
>> No. 6170
So, I tried to sleep for a few hours but it's not coming at all. Hence, I'll try get an update out before I pass out from exhaustion or manage to sleep.

[X] Agree
[X] "I certainly hope those noises from before aren't related to Parsee or her punishment."

Is the winner.
>> No. 6171
Hm. Looks like this thread's on autosage, so it'll be in a new thread when it happens.