[Return]
Archived thread

File 121044898447.jpg - (15.59KB , 218x221 , 3146.jpg ) [iqdb]
528 No. 528
Yawn. You rise out of bed, greeted by a new day.
It feels like you had an exciting dream, but you have a hard time remembering it. You try to recall what happened.
Touhous fell out of the sky. You met some of them and invited Suika Ibuki and Alice Margatroid to live with you. You were attacked by Mystia Lorelei and the Scarlet Devirangers rescued you. The gender-ambiguous clothes store clerk was murdered!
Wait! That really happened! Well... half of it, anyway.

You get out of bed, clean yourself up, and get dressed.
You look around your house. It seems your the first one up.
You decide to surprise the them with an awesome breakfast.

On your way to the kitchen, you spy Suika sleeping on the couch.
Her sleeping posture is terrible. She's only half covered by her blanket and she's sleeping on top of her gourd. Wait, gourd? If she had that, why did she go through half your beer supply yesterday?

Forget about her free-loading, she still has an awful sleeping posture. Hmm, does it really matter for an oni?

[ ] Tuck her in and move the gourd.
[ ] Wake her up.
[ ] Ignore it. Make breakfast.
[ ] Pettan pettan tsurupettan!

>> No. 529
[ ] Pettan pettan tsurupettan!
>> No. 530
[X] Ignore it. Make breakfast.
>> No. 531
[ ] Pettan pettan tsurupettan!

FUCK YEAH!
>> No. 532
[ ] Wake her up.

We don't have any food FOR breakfast. We just had to buy dinner not too long ago.
>> No. 533
[x] Pettan pettan tsurupettan!

All hail Donryu
>> No. 534
>>532
I said you bought enough to last a few days, plus the food Alice stole which was added to the total. You can last one or two days before a problem arises, assuming you don't take too many people in.
>> No. 535
File 121045120721.jpg - (88.42KB , 450x650 , 120786306825.jpg ) [iqdb]
535
If we take the glutton ghost in, we can kiss our food suplies goodbye
>> No. 536
[ ] Pettan pettan tsurupettan!
This could prove to be intereting
>> No. 537
[ ] Tuck her in and move the gourd.
>> No. 538
[?] Steal the gourd and get drunk!
HAHAHAHA-No not really.

[X] Ignore it. Make breakfast.
>> No. 539
Flat. Flat! Smooth and flat!!!
You sneak up to Suika lying on the couch and carefully place your hands on her small chest.
An indescribable feeling overwhelms you.
Her soft nipples between your fingers.
Her small breasts that are almost non-existent, but enough to knead them around in circles.
You're in heaven. You don't want to stop, but you realize what would happen if she woke up, or if Alice walked in.
You look around. Alice isn't up yet, and Suika's out like a log. You remember stepping on her yesterday didn't wake her, she must be a heavy sleeper.
You hesitate to pull your hands off her. They're so great you don't want this feeling to end, but you eventually pull yourself together and remove yourself from Suika.

It would be troublesome if she woke up now, but since you're here, you might as well tuck her in.
You pull the blanket up over Suika. Aww, she's sleeping like a baby. Now to remove the gourd from underneath her.
You reach for the gourd... Huh? You can't touch it. You can't move your arm at all!
Suika has grabbed you by the wrist. You look up at her face, she's still snoring peacefully. Is she doing this in her sleep?
You struggle to pull your arm free, but her oni strength doesn't allow you.
With a flick of the wrist, you're sent flying towards the wall. "OOF!"

The house shakes, but remains intact. You sit up and check yourself. Nothing is broken, but it still feels like you just got run over by a truck. That gourd must mean a lot to her if she guards it in her sleep.
A few seconds later Alice runs in. "Did something happen?!" The commotion seems to have awoken her.
Suika wakes up rubbing her eyes. "Huh? What's going on?" She doesn't realize what just happened.

[ ] "Nothing, I just tripped. Breakfast will be ready, soon."
[ ] "Suika attacked me!"
[ ] "I CAME!!"
>> No. 540
[ ] "Nothing, I just tripped. Breakfast will be ready, soon."
>> No. 541
[x] "I CAME!!"

This could have interesting results.
>> No. 542
[x] "Nothing, I just tripped. Breakfast will be ready, soon."

orz
>> No. 543
[x] "Nothing, I just tripped. Breakfast will be ready, soon."
>> No. 544
[ ] "I CAME!!"
>> No. 545
[ ] "I CAME!!"

I don't get what this option accomplishes, but yeah.
>> No. 546
[x] "I CAME!!"

Anon came!
>> No. 547
[x] "Nothing, I just tripped. Breakfast will be ready, soon."
Because being a nineball is just asking for your current guests to flee far away from your house. Or kill you.
>> No. 548
[x] "Nothing, I just tripped. Breakfast will be ready, soon."

Hmm. Being an idiot, vs being sane. Let's be sane.
>> No. 549
File 121045457552.png - (14.35KB , 520x520 , 1208801295003.png ) [iqdb]
549
>>548
What's the matter? Too CRAAAZYY for you?
>> No. 550
File 121045484616.png - (29.26KB , 700x600 , Danteshot.png ) [iqdb]
550
>>549
Go back to bed Dante
>> No. 551
>>549
/shrine/ is for being CRAAAZYY
>> No. 553
[x] "Nothing, I just tripped. Breakfast will be ready, soon."

>Because being a nineball is just asking for your current guests to flee far away from your house. Or kill you.
Last I checked, it was more "Just asking to receive hair rufflings."
>> No. 554
You stand up and brush yourself off. "Nothing, I just tripped."
They look at you confused. You give them a reassuring smile. "Breakfast will be ready soon."
Alice sees your smile and smiles back, accepting what you said.
Suika jumps off the couch excited. "Yay! Breakfast!" She may have almost killed you, but you can't stay mad at the little oni.
You head into the kitchen and prepare breakfast.

Breakfast passes by quietly. Everyone enjoys your cooking.
Alice compliments "My, you really can cook. By the way, what will you be doing today?"

[ ] "I have university. It won't take long, I'll be back in the afternoon."
[ ] "We need to go out and look for your friends!"
>> No. 555
[ ] "Suika attacked me!"

Say we wanted to tuck her in and move the gourd. AND NOTHING ELSE
>> No. 556
[x] "We need to go out and look for your friends!"

Screw School, gotta catch 'em all
>> No. 557
>>554

[ ] "I have university. It won't take long, I'll be back in the afternoon."

If we get chucked out no one will support us
>> No. 558
[ ] "I have university. It won't take long, I'll be back in the afternoon."

Time skip.
>> No. 560
[x] "I have university. It won't take long, I'll be back in the afternoon. If you can, be on the lookout for your friends. I'll join you when I'm done."
Best of both worlds.
>> No. 561
>>554

[x] "I have university. It won't take long, I'll be back in the afternoon."

LERNAN GAEMS
>> No. 562
[x] "I have university. It won't take long, I'll be back in the afternoon."

Hopefully they can find something to do while we're away.
>> No. 563
File 121046187295.png - (134.27KB , 400x400 , maryukari.png ) [iqdb]
563
"I have university. It won't take long, I'll be back in the afternoon." You get up and start getting ready. "Make yourself at home. When I get back, we'll go looking for your friends."
"My friends? Ah, yes. I do need to find them, but you'll be helping?"
"Yeah. I'm curious as to what's is going on, and also..." you want to meet, and possibly score with, all you favourite touhous. Saying that last part might not be a good idea. You glance at the clock. "...Oh! I better hurry up."
You grab your books and head out the door. Alice and Suika wave goodbye at the doorway.

You make it just in time. Classes proceed normally, you keep thinking about what's been happening and have a hard time paying attention.
After your classes are over with, you hurry to get home, but when you reach the entrance of the school, you catch something out of the corner of your eye.
Is that Yukari? No, with your vast knowledge of touhou, you know who that is. Maribel Han. Does she go to your university? You've never payed attention that much around here and you didn't know touhou really existed before yesterday. It's possible you could have passed her before without paying any heed.

She seems to be waiting for someone.

[ ] Go up to her and say hi.
[ ] Hurry home, Alice and Suika are waiting.
>> No. 564
[x] Go up to her and say hi.
Ask her about any... strange individuals she's come across. We need a partner from our world to help us catch 'em all.
>> No. 565
>>564
And we'll call ourselves the Border Patrol.
>> No. 566
[X] Rape quickly then go to class
>> No. 567
[x] Hurry home, Alice and Suika are waiting.

Mystia might be out for revenge, no sense taking too long.

>>528
>>It seems your the first one up.
>>your

ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 568
>567
So I messed up one word, big deal.
>> No. 569
[ ] Hurry home, Alice and Suika are waiting.

I still don't know which game those two come from
>> No. 570
>>569
None.
>> No. 571
[ ] Hurry home, Alice and Suika are waiting.

distracting minor character is distracting and minor.
>> No. 572
[ ] Hurry home, Alice and Suika are waiting.

>>569

No game. Music Albums. Akyu's Untouched Score.
>> No. 573
I'm about to be kicked off the computer, that's all for today. Sorry we didn't do much.
>> No. 574
>>568

It's not one word, it's the word in question that's facepalm worthy. You happen to be in luck in that as long as you've only done it once, you can pass it off as a freak accident.
>> No. 575
[ ] Go up to her and say hi.
>> No. 576
[ ] Go up to her and say hi.
>> No. 577
[ ] Hurry home, Alice and Suika are waiting.
>> No. 578
[x] Go up to her and say hi.

If we want to track down as many touhous as we can, we could use her help. Plus we could probably end up letting the less interesting ones crash at her place before we run out of room.
>> No. 580
You decide to hurry home. You don't want Alice and Suika waiting too long. You're not even sure that person is Maribel after all.

When you arrive home, you find that it's not as messy as it was before. Not completely cleaned, but at least there's nothing on the floor.
Alice emerges from the other room. "Oh, you're home. There was a bit of a mess. I have some experience helping a friend with her house. I hope you don't mind."
"No problem. In fact, this helps me a lot." You look around inspecting your house. It seems they were just starting as the only difference you can see is in the living room.
This house could use a makeover, but right now you're very eager to look for some touhous. "Alice. Thanks for the clean up, but you don't have to worry about it right now. We need to go out and search for your friends!"
A miniature Suika pops up out of nowhere covered in dust. "Yay! No more cleaning!" Suika shakes herself clean and jumps up to your head. "Let's go!"
You pet Suika's head on top of your own. "Were you cleaning, too? Thanks, Suika."
Alice looks up to Suika on top of you. "She was just lazing around before I asked her to help... Er, does she always ride you like that?"
"Well, it hides her horns... sort of..." You chuckle nervously. "Uh, anyway. Let's go!"
Suika enthusiastically replies. "Yeah!"

You contemplate taking another head accessory, but Suika fills that role quite nicely.
You head out the door to your next adventure. Where will it be?

[ ] Back to the park
[ ] River docks
[ ] Downtown mall
[ ] Look elsewhere
>> No. 581
[ ] Look elsewhere
>> No. 582
[ ] River docks

Maybe the lake made it over.
>> No. 583
[x] Downtown mall
It's full of humans, so there might be at least one youkai there. Either that, or this is where we'll find our Maid.
>> No. 585
[X] Downtown mall

Somebody interesting should be at place with lots of people around. I don't know who, but it won't be any minor youkai.
>> No. 586
[ ] River docks

KOMACHI GET
>> No. 588
[x] Downtown mall
Get Alice some dolls so that she can expand her army, and, subsequently, our firepower.
>> No. 589
>>586
Oh shit!

Changing my vote to
[x] River docks
>> No. 590
[ ] River docks
>> No. 591
[x] Downtown mall
Because I'm afraid of any body of water bigger than the volume of a bath tub.
>> No. 592
File 121070595950.jpg - (120.61KB , 513x717 , 1208635682575.jpg ) [iqdb]
592
[x] River docks
>> No. 593
[ ] River docks

I'd dock with Komachi at the river, if you know what I mean.
>> No. 594
>>593
I'd dock her river, if you know what I mean
>> No. 596
File 121070956041.png - (31.70KB , 145x151 , Shirou.png ) [iqdb]
596
>>594
But this anon isn't a boat captain.
>> No. 597
You remember the news from yesterday and decide to go to the river docks. You march ahead, leading your party.

The way there takes quite a while. Alice starts a conversation to pass the time.
"You're a nice man to help look for my friends, but why are you trying so hard to involve yourself in this? You hardly seem related to any of this."
You give her an honest reply. "I'm very curious as to how this happened. Also, I've known about Gensoukyo for a long time, I just can't allow a chance to meet people from there to pass me by."
"But there's also dangerous youkai from Gensoukyo. We'll you be safe?"
Suika joins in. "Don't worry, I got his back, but this guy can take care of himself. He took out a night sparrow youkai last night, isn't that right?"
Alice looks at you with disbelief. "Oh, really?"
You laugh nervously and recall the events of last night to Alice in a more believable manner than you told Suika.

You reach the river. For some reason, it makes you RAGE. It's no lake, but it's still filled with large amounts of water. You keep your distance and walk along to the docks.
Just like last time, there are officers there searching the area. You recognize two of them from the park.
You decide to hide and listen in to their talk.

The tall one from that you recognize as the chief speaks up. "Report!"
The small, meek one from yesterday squeaks in. "Sir! I saw a g-g-ghost!"
The chief sighs. "Not now, Sam." He turns to another officer. "Report!"
"We found nothing, sir!"
"Good! This place is safe. We'll call off the search!"
The small officer chimes in again. "Sir! There really was..."
"Private! I'm giving you one last chance! No more excuses!"
The small one quiets down.

They're all starting to leave. Now is your chance.
You sneak around them and into the alleys between the warehouses.
Weaving through the alleys, sticking to the shadows, you check to make sure none of the officers are left.
Alice follows behind walking normally.
You press yourself against a wall and look around the corner. It seems the coast is clear.
Alice watches you do this, sticking out like a sore thumb. "What are your doing?" She's obviously not getting in the tactical espionage spirit.
You push yourself off the wall and dust yourself off. "Nothing. Let's look around."
Suika jumps off your head and returns to normal size. You walk around looking for anything suspicious.

That officer back then mentioned a ghost. You should be able to find something.
As if arriving on cue, you spot a white transparent blob pass by.

[ ] Follow it.
[ ] Call out to it.
[ ] Attack it.
[ ] Ignore it.
>> No. 598
[ ] Call out to it.
>> No. 599
[x] Follow it.
This is a sneaking mission.
>> No. 600
File 121071164688.jpg - (229.85KB , 490x700 , komachi3.jpg ) [iqdb]
600
[x] Follow it.

This will lead us to titzilla.
>> No. 601
[x] Follow it.
[x] Ask Alice if she thinks love can bloom on the battlefield.
>> No. 602
[ ] Follow it.
>>A miniature Suika pops up out of nowhere covered in dust. "Yay! No more cleaning!" Suika shakes herself clean and jumps up to your head. "Let's go!"

GONNA DIE
>> No. 603
You decide to follow it. Resuming your tactical stealth, you stick close to it, but far enough that you are unnoticed.

You stalk the white blob for about a minute, as it wanders around the alleys. It eventually passes through a wall, you run around to the other side, but can't find it.

Damn. You lost your target.
As you stand there, wondering what to do, you hear a sound behind you.
It sounds like... a sword unsheathing.
Yes, that's what it is. You can tell because there is now a sword resting on your shoulder, blade pointed towards your neck.

A stoic voice of a girl behind you orders "Leave now!"

[ ] "Yes ma'am!" Run away
[ ] "Sorry if I'm trespassing. I'm looking for people from Gensoukyo. Would you happen to be one?"
[ ] "No can do." Push the sword away and tackle the girl behind you.
>> No. 604
[ ] "Sorry if I'm trespassing. I'm looking for people from Gensoukyo. Would you happen to be one?"
>> No. 605
[x] "Sorry if I'm trespassing. I'm looking for people from Gensoukyo. Would you happen to be one?"

Ah fuck it's only yuyu's pet.
>> No. 606
[x] "No can do." Push the sword away and tackle the girl behind you.

Deciding to let the balls show for a while
>> No. 607
[x] "But my dear little girl, I have already left"

Mindfuckery tiem
>> No. 608
>>606

We did that before and Mystia stole our heart. We can't beat someone from Gensokyo.
>> No. 609
[x] "Sorry if I'm trespassing. I'm looking for people from Gensoukyo. Would you happen to be one?"
>> No. 610
Are write-ins allowed? if so, secondet
[x] "But my dear little girl, I have already left"
>> No. 611
[x] "Sorry if I'm trespassing. I'm looking for people from Gensoukyo. Would you happen to be one?"
>> No. 612
[x] "Sorry if I'm trespassing. I'm looking for people from Gensokyo. Would you happen to be one?"

Anon, always a GENTLEMEN
>> No. 613
>>603

[x] shit in pants

jesus christ, it's a sword at your neck
>> No. 614
>>613

As long as it's not IN our neck we have nothing to worry about.
>> No. 615
[ ] "Sorry if I'm trespassing. I'm looking for people from Gensoukyo. Would you happen to be one?"


Shouldn't Youmu recognize we have Alice and Suika with us anyways?
>> No. 616
>>615
[ ] "Suika tell her not to kill me! Where are you Alice?"
>> No. 617
File 121071782310.jpg - (257.04KB , 899x936 , 3gf0.jpg ) [iqdb]
617
You raise your hands above your head to show you are unarmed.
"Sorry if I'm trespassing. I'm looking for people from Gensoukyo. Would you happen to be one?"
"What?" You're question seems to have caught her off guard.
"Like I said, I'm investigating the appearance of beings from Gensoukyo." You turn your head and confirm that the girl with the sword is none other than Youmu Konpaku.
With perfect timing Suika and Alice run in. "Where did you go? You suddenly disappeared and... Ah! The half-ghost!" They see the sword on you and ready a battle stance.

Youmu looks at them, then at you. After a few seconds of silence, she withdraws her sword and resheathes it.
"I seem to have misjudged the situation. I apologize." She gives you a light bow.
You resume breathing and put your arms down. Before anyone notices, you check if you soiled yourself. No, your fine.

Everyone relaxes. Youmu apologizes again and introduces herself.
"I am Youmu Konpaku, and this is Myon." The white blob you were following reappears. "All the other humans would be normally be frightened off by him. I found it odd that you were not, so I may have panicked a little. I'm sorry for the rough treatment, I meant no harm."
You face her and greet her with a smile. "That's okay, I've been in a life threatening situation before."
"It seems you are not an ordinary human." She turns to Alice and Suika and gives another light bow. She turns back to you. "You said you are investigating the appearance of beings from Gensoukyo?"

[ ] "Yes, do you know anything?"
[ ] "Yes, have you seen anyone else?"
[ ] "Yes, but enough of that now. Do you have a place to stay?"
[ ] "Actually, I just said that to screw with you..."
>> No. 618
>>617
[ ] "Yes, have you seen anyone else?"
>> No. 620
>>617
[ ] "Yes, do you know anything?"
[ ] "Or have you seen anyone else?"

Better
>> No. 621
>>617

[ x ] "Yes, have you seen anyone else?"
>> No. 622
[x] "Yes. Do you know what's going on? Have you seen anyone else?"
Let her be the one that asks if she wants to stay at our place. Until we find someone like Komachi or Sakuya, we're pretty screwed when it comes to living space.
>> No. 623
[x] "Yes, have you seen anyone else?"
>> No. 624
[X] "Yes, do you know anything?"
[X] "Or have you seen anyone else?"

We can house her if she asks about it... then again, it is Youmu, and she might not think that's a polite thing to ask of us. Might be handy to have her around; I'm sure she's used to cleaning up after Yuyuko.
>> No. 625
[x] "Yes, do you know anything?"
[x] "Or have you seen anyone else?"
TEXT FOR THE TEXT GOD
>> No. 626
[x] "Yes, do you know anything?"
[x] "Or have you seen anyone else?"
>> No. 627
"Yes, do you know anything? Or have you seen anyone else?"

"Hmm..." She takes a moment to think about it. "Yes, there was something!"
Are we finally going to learn something? You press further. "What was it?"
"I was on an errand for my master. I was going to the Hakurei Shrine... when I heard sounds of a fight... Unfortunately, I do not know what happened after that... I found myself here. I'm sorry, that isn't much information."
"No, that helps a lot. That's more information than anyone else can tell us." So there was a fight at the Hakurei Shrine. Did something happen to Reimu? No one should be foolish enough to mess with the priestess holding the border together.

Suika jumps in. "Hey! I was at the Shrine! I don't remember any fight."
You think about what she says. "But Suika, you were asleep. And you can sleep through practically anything, trust me, I know." You remember the fight from last night and what happened this morning.
"But..." Suika looks down, unsure what to think.
You ruffle the little oni's hair to cheer her up. "Don't worry, Suika. We'll figure out what happened!"

Youmu continues. "My apologies, I do not have enough information to solve this mystery. You may have better luck asking the rabbit youkai."
Rabbit? Wait, which one is that? From the way she talks of her, it sounds like Tewi. "You mean the small rabbit from the bamboo forest? What does she have to do with this?"
"Yes, she was at the shrine as well. She might know more than I do."
"Where is she now?"
"She went to... um, get a change of clothes... I haven't seen her since then."
"Well, I'll be on the look out for... Wait, change of clothes?"
"... She fell into the river. I helped her out, we talked for a short time, then she complained about her outfit and left. I do not know what happened to her after word. She's the only one I've recognized since coming here."

"Thank you, Youmu! You were a big help..."

[ ] "Well, we better get going. We'll come see you again if something comes up."
[ ] "By the way, do you have a place to stay?"
>> No. 628
[ ] "By the way, do you have a place to stay?"
>> No. 629
[X] "By the way, do you have a place to stay?"

I will not be denied my moe ghost gardener.
>> No. 630
WRITE IN!!

[x] Consult with Alice and Suika about asking Youmu if she has a place to stay
>> No. 631
[X] "By the way, do you have a place to stay?"

Do want gardener. We can make her help clean, too.
>> No. 632
[X ] "By the way, do you have a place to stay?"

Tempted to give the last place to bunny. But we already are going for one in MiG.
>> No. 633
[X] "By the way, do you have a place to stay?"
>> No. 634
so how many touhous can we collect before the neighbors get suspicious of all the weird girls coming and going from our place?
>> No. 635
>>634

I'd say about 30.
>> No. 636
>>634

Depends which ones we bring over. If we bring over all the ones who could actually fit into society to some degree, we could get more than say... If we somehow brought over Reisen, Tewi, Remilia, Flandre, Mystia once we tame her, etc. then questions would definately come quicker.
>> No. 637
"By the way, do you have a place to stay?"

"Oh?" Youmu hesitates to say anything, but eventually mumbles. "Well, there's a building full of blankets over there." She points at a warehouse. "And that building has some boxes of food." She points at another warehouse in the opposite direction.
So, she's living like a rat right now... Well, it's not too bad. At least she has food and shelter. Wait, the police called off their search. How long until businesses resume?
But your almost full at your house. You can't be sure how long you'll last if you take in everyone you meet.

Alice notices you thinking. "Hey! You're not going to just leave her here, are you?!" Alice seems to be sympathizing as someone that had no place to stay.
You bring up the points you were just thinking about. "My house is small, I gave the only available room to you."
"She can sleep with me!" Oh, well that does solve one problem.
"What about food? I've had a sudden increase of mouths to feed, I'm gonna run out!"
"Can't you buy more?"
"I'm not a bank machine!"
"...What's a bank machine?"

The two of you continue like this for a while. Your argument has made it too awkward for either Suika or Youmu to interrupt.

Alice isn't giving an inch. You have no choice but to give in. "Okay, she can stay at my place, but what do we do about food?"
"I-..." Alice finally quiets down.

You pace back and forth and calculate how long you'll last. You have about $150 left and there's a month until your next allowance... Let's see...
Your calculations end when you absentmindedly walk into a wall.
"Gah... Damn warehouse! With your... sleeping supplies and... unguarded... food..."

... You are hit with an idea! But do you sink so low.

[ ] Lower yourself to thievery.
[ ] No, you can't do that. Think of something else.
>> No. 638
[ ] Lower yourself to thievery.

orz
>> No. 639
[x] No you can't do that
REAL MEN DO NOT STEAL
>> No. 641
[ ] Lower yourself to thievery.

Why not? I care more about our touhous than some warehouse.
>> No. 642
[X] No, you can't do that. Think of something else.

Don't worry Anon. If we run out of money, we can open a brothrel with the touhou we ave captured.
>> No. 643
[x] No you can't do that. Think of something else.
As in, GET SOME ASSISTANCE FROM THE OTHER TWO EARTHLINGS WE KNOW THAT ARE AWARE OF GENSOKYO THAT WE'VE BEEN IGNORING FOR SOME REALLY STUPID REASON.
>> No. 644
[X] No, you can't do that. Think of something else.
Sikieiki would not approve.
>> No. 645
[►] No, you can't do that. Think of something else.

the cameras, they are everywhere. well, on the exits, anyway. unguarded != unwatched
>> No. 646
>your next allowance
ಠ_ಠ

"hello, dad? I've got three girls staying over, and I was wondering if I could borrow some cash for groceries?"
"Three?"
"Yeah."
"You're not GAY!!!"
"Nope."
"I'll send a couple hundred bucks."
>> No. 647
[X] No, you can't do that. Think of something else.

We'll just have to have our Touhous get jobs.
>> No. 648
[X] Can't let you do that, Fox
>> No. 649
No, you're not a thief. You can't steal. What would you do if you got caught?
You sigh. "We'll think of something later. There's nothing left here, so let's go... everyone."
Youmu bows to you again. "Thank you for your hospitality!"
"Don't sweat it! I already have plenty of free loaders hanging off me." You can feel glares coming in from two directions, but you just laugh them off.

Your group leaves the docks. The sun is starting to set, but there's still time before it gets dark.
Do you continue searching?

[ ] Go to the mall.
[ ] Back to the park.
[ ] Explore elsewhere.
[ ] Just call it a day and go home.
>> No. 650
[ ] Explore elsewhere.

Hmmm, where would Sakuya be?
>> No. 651
[x] Go to the mall.
Budget's about to get fucked, rooms are packed to the brim with touhoes, and food is going to run out fast. Let's cross our fingers and pray to ZUN that Sakuya is doing some late night shopping for her mistress.
>> No. 652
[X] Go to the mall.

Well, the mall is usually a big place. There are usually relatively secure basements, too, which might come in handy for the Scarlets. So maybe we can find Sakuya there.
>> No. 653
[X] Go to the mall.
>> No. 654
[x] Go to the mall.
Anonymous needs food badly.
>> No. 655
>>649

[►] Go to the mall.

scavenge for coins in the fountain
>> No. 656
You remember the last area from the news that you recognized, the mall. You decide that is your next destination.

You lead the group through the streets, which are mostly empty. There are a few pedestrians that pass by that stop to stare at your strange party, but they don't say anything. Maybe you look like cosplayers.
Behind you, the girls are having small talk between themselves. You can hear mention of yourself. How you met them, how dirty your house is, etc. You decide to lead in silence.

When you reach the mall, it's gotten dark. The parking lot is completely empty. Are they still searching the place?
You gesture for the others to keep quiet and sneak up to the entrance.

There's those same two officers again. Are they everywhere?
The bigger officer speaks in an angry, yet tolerant voice. "Now, Sam. What did you find?"
"Sir! I think I saw a vampi..."
"..."
"...Nothing, sir!" Poor officer Sam.
"Good! This place is safe. Let's call it a day." The chief turns around and talks into one of those police phones.

Both of them are now looking away. This may be your only chance!
You sneak up to the door and look inside. The coast is clear!
You quietly open it and gesture the others to enter.
God! Do none of them know how to sneak. Not one of them lay low to the ground, but they at least float a little to avoid making footsteps. The officers don't notice.

Before you close the door, you listen in on the end of the officer's conversation over the radio.
"... yeah! Don't worry about closing the stores down. There's too many of them, the mall manager can handle that in the morning." Wow, these guys are lazy. "Just remember to lock the entrances and turn on security before you leave. The security code? It's..." Oh! Good thing you heard this, you almost forgot about the whole security thing. "Didn't catch that? It's..." You make sure to note down the code in your mind.

Figuring that you better hide now, you close the door. "Hmm?" Fuck! The small one heard you. You hide behind a corner, out of his field of vision before he turns around.
"Um, sir? I think..."
"GODDAMNIT, SAM! No more excuses! I'm tired! Let's go!"
The two officers leave.

You hurry over to the others further in and drag them into a nearby store to hide.
After a few minutes, a couple more officers go up to the entrance. One of them enters something into the security pad and they leave before it completely turns on.
You hurry over to the security pad and input the security code before it activates.

You are now in a dark, empty mall, illuminated only by the moon through the ceiling windows.

--------------

That's all for today. Sorry if I broke your suspension of belief with the sneaking in.
>> No. 657
File 121074123689.jpg - (26.82KB , 640x480 , JUSTASPLANNED.jpg ) [iqdb]
657
Dear Diary,
Jackpot.
>> No. 658
>"I'm tellin' ya, chief! The flowers were attackin' me!"
>The small, meek one from yesterday squeaks in. "Sir! I saw a g-g-ghost!"
>"Sir! I think I saw a vampi..."

>There's those same two officers again. Are they everywhere?
I love the hint police
>> No. 659
Probably Remilia... I don't think Flandre would be able to handle herself properly, especially in a large place filled with meals

If we befriend Remilia though, we'd automatically get Sakuya on our side so our house issues would go away
>> No. 660
Am I the only one thinking of trying to bluff that we are a descendant of dracula, making her our little sister? It could work, we just need to come up with the perfect lie on why we're human and use castlevania referances on Old county.
>> No. 661
We can't recruit Remilia. There's no way she'd live with "commoners" or a dirty, cramped house. And if she DOES decide to join us (probably due to hunger pains), we'll only become a meal, even with Suika and Alice protecting us.

Also, I assume Sakuya's a ways off from Remilia right now. Notice how Youmu is not tagging alone with Yuyuko? We'll have to keep searching if we want a bigger house.

And was I the only one thinking stealing = BAD END due to moralfaggotry from Youmu?
>> No. 662
>>661

She was gonna take the stuff from the warehouse if we didn't let her stay with us so I doubt looting a few shops for supplies would set her off.
>> No. 663
>"Sir! I think I saw a vampi..."

...means that the person looks like a vampire (likely bat wings), making Flandre with crystal wings unlikely. While it is probably Remi, there's the small possibility Koakuma was mistaken for a vampire.
>> No. 664
>>660

"Time has thinned my blood dearest Remilia. I shall require a boost from someone of whom the blood of the ancestor is far stronger in order to awaken that which lies inside me.""

And then Anon was a vampire.
>> No. 665
Anon should ask his human freinds he got interested into touhou, to help him in trobule.
(if they of course dont have scat, guro or futa fetish)
>> No. 666
>(if they of course dont have scat, guro or futa fetish)

Then they're not touhou fans if they don't have at least one of these fetishes.
>> No. 667
>Then they're not touhou fans if they don't have at least one of these fetishes.
OBJECTION! I take offense to that!
>> No. 668
>>667

Take your NORMAL tastes elsewhere freak.
>> No. 669
I resent that too! I abhore pure normality!
I have my own strange tastes, they just don't deal with porn. >:(
>> No. 670
>>669

>they just don't deal with porn

How the fuck do they count then if you don't fap to them?!
>> No. 671
>>664

Actually, thought up a better way to word that while I was at work

"Time has tainted the bloodline, honored ancestor. In order to awaken the darkness that lies hidden within me, I would require a bit of "help" from someone in which the bloodline is still powerful.""
>> No. 672
File 121080841459.jpg - (375.82KB , 822x1024 , 5641691.jpg ) [iqdb]
672
You head back to your group and tell them they no longer have to hide.
They slowly come out, and you start walking towards the center of the mall together.

Alice complains about your rough treatment. "Why did you need to drag us around and force us to hide?"
"We were sneaking in. Did none of you get that message?"
"That was sneaking?"
Youmu joins the conversation. "Are we not supposed to be here?"
"Well, no. This place is supposed to be clo..."
Suika interrupts. "Where are we, anyway?"
"This is a mall. It's a market place where many businesses sell their wares. This is a rather large one, two stories tall with a number of brand name stores. One of the things this particular mall is famous for is the large clock hanging from the roof in the center that you can see from anywhere in the mall." You point out the clock above as you explain the building like you were a tour guide. You've been here a few times, so you know the general lay out.
Alice looks around and examines your surroundings. "I see the businesses you mentioned, but where's all the people?"
"As I was saying before I was interrupted, this place is closed right now. We're practically trespassing here illegally. We should be fine as long as we don't get caught. That's why we... I was sneaking before."
You can tell Youmu is a little uncomfortable. "What have we come here for?"
"From the information I've gathered, there should be someone from Gensoukyo here. I think the man at the entrance mentioned a vampire..."
"Are you talking about me?" A new voice you do not recognize speaks up. Everyone turns towards the origin of the voice.

From out of the darkness emerges a small girl with bat wings.
"Oh my. What a strange group we have here. An oni, a puppeteer, a half ghost, and..." She turns to face you. "...a human? I do not believe we are acquainted. I am is Remilia Scarlet." She does a small curtsy. "And you?"

[ ] "Just as you said, I am an ordinary human. I am investigating the Gensoukyo incident. Would you happen to know something?"
[ ] "I am a vampire just like you, my dear."
[ ] "I'm a snake, hidden in the grass, stalking my prey."

--------------

Some people seem to want a vampire route. I guess we'll vote on it. Last choice is something I personally came up with during the sneaking part.
>> No. 673
"[ ] "I am a vampire just like you, my dear."

Oh well, even if it bad ends, it'll be funny.
>> No. 674
[X] "I am a vampire just like you, my dear."

Vampire route sounds good if you aren't dicking with us, and are legitimately offering it to us.

Besides, it'll make us unique from some of the other anons.
>> No. 675
[ ] "I am a vampire just like you, my dear."
Even if it's a bad end it should be pretty funny.
>> No. 676
[ ] "I am a vampire just like you, my dear."

Might as well...
>> No. 677
[x] "I must be a vampire just like you, because I'm definitely not a normal human. A normal human would be dead or catatonic from all the shit I've been through so far."
>> No. 678
[ ] "I am a vampire just like you, my dear."

Considering that Remi doesn't consume much blood I'd guess she's a fairly young generation vampire, if we claim we're a caitif\thin blood she may be sympathetic.
>> No. 679
[►] I'm collecting touhous- get in the bag
>> No. 680
"You are mistaken, Remilia, I am not human. For you see..."
You take light steps towards the girl in front of you, stopping just a meter away.
"I am a vampire. Just like you, my dear."
Everyone freezes, shocked at what you just said. It is eerily silent until you resume speaking.
"At least, part vampire. Time has tainted my bloodline, honored ancestor. In order to awaken the darkness that lies hidden within me, I would require a bit of 'help' from someone in which the bloodline is still powerful."

The silence continues. You watch Remilia's face for a reaction.
Her lips slowly form a smirk, a devilish chuckle escapes her breath. "Ufufufu"
Her chuckle soon turns into a full blown laugh. Is it one of those evil vampire laughs? No, she's legitimately laughing her ass off.
"Hahahaha! You, a vampire? Even if you just had a drop of our blood, there would be some sort of sign."
You can hear a few giggles from the group behind you. Alice adds "You went out early this morning, into the sun, with no problem, didn't you? How could you be a vampire?" You're not helping Alice.
All the girls laugh at you. You can feel your penis shrink.

Eventually, the laughing quiets down. Remilia coughs to clear her throat.
"My, you certainly are interesting. Claiming to be a vampire, but you can't fool a real one."

[ ] "It was just a joke. I'm a fun guy." Force a laugh.
[ ] "... I want to be a real one." Show her your neck. "C'mon! Bite me!"
>> No. 681
[ ] "... I want to be a real one." Show her your neck. "C'mon! Bite me!"

BAD END LOL
>> No. 682
>>680
[X] "... I want to be a real one." Show her your neck. "C'mon! Bite me!"

The bad end will be hilarious. Or she'll laugh at us. Either way, I'll get a chuckle.
>> No. 683
[x] "... I want to be a real one." Show her your neck. "C'mon! Bite me!"

Ohho why not whore ourselves?
>> No. 684
[ ] "... I want to be a real one." Show her your neck. "C'mon! Bite me!"

50/50 of "lol wut, no, idort" or ... uncomfortable silence because of the whole eatin' humans thing.
>> No. 685
[X] "... I want to be a real one." Show her your neck. "C'mon! Bite me!"
>> No. 686
[ ] "... I want to be a real one." Show her your neck. "C'mon! Bite me! You must be hungry..."
>> No. 687
[x] "... I want to be a real one." Show her your neck. "C'mon! Bite me!"

...Is probably NOT going to get us bitten, since Remi has claimed she doesn't feed on humans who aren't afraid of her.
>> No. 688
All things considered, we wouldn't be a pure blood vamp so getting converted would really screw up our day life. On the other hand, we could safely spend the night hunting Touhous down and actually stand a chance against some of them in combat
>> No. 689
You all DO remember that Remilia can't turn others into vampires, right?
>> No. 690
"... I want to be a real one." You pull back the collar of your shirt to reveal your neck. "C'mon! Bite me!"
Things turn silent again at your response. You can't tell what anyone is thinking.
Eventually, Remilia chuckles again. "Again with the jokes. You really need to learn when to stop." She wears a lovely smile as she says this.

Suddenly, Remilia is no longer where she once stood. She is directly in front of you, with her face barely touching yours. You can make out the detailed crimson red in her irises as she whispers in a deadly serious voice.
"Don't make light a vampires, boy! This is your only warning!"
She rests her hand on your chest. You can see her full face as she pushes you away. Can a human make that kind of face?
You stumble back to your group, using all your strength not to fall over. The group stares at you with uncertainty.
You try to regain their confidence in you. You force out a laugh and tell them "It was just a joke. I'm a fun guy." A big wide grin covers your face. The group continues staring at you.

Alice clears her throat and steps forward. "What he meant to say, before the... inappropriate jokes... is that we're trying to find out what sent us all here to the human world. Would you happen to know anything?"
Remilia regains the high poise composure she had when you first met her.
"No. Unfortunately, no one from the mansion knows what happened. We were all minding our duties when we came to this world."
Alice continues asking, she has completely taken your role. "No one from the mansion? Then you're not alone?"
"None of the fairy maids seem to have come to this world with us, but the gate guard, librarian, and my sister are probably off exploring this building right now."
Alice seems to brighten up. "Patchouli is here?"
Remilia nods. "That's correct! Oh, and one more person. Sakuya~!"
From out of nowhere, the stern maid appears beside Remilia.
"Sakuya is here too."
It's like you blinked and suddenly she was there, except you didn't close your eyes. Everyone in your group is taken aback by her sudden appearance. You can hear Suika squeak in surprise and... is Youmu blushing?
Sakuya stares at you with irritation. Was she watching what you did back then?
Remilia resumes her talk. "That's everyone we could find. Koakuma was out looking for the black white. Patchouli said she stole another book that morning and Koakuma went after her. We don't know what happened after that."
Alice quietly replies. "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that."
"Don't be. Patchouli has plenty of books." It was obvious Alice was talking about the missing Koakuma, but they continue the questioning.
"So where have you been staying?"
"Isn't that obvious? Right here!" Remilia spreads her arms to show you she means the building your in right now. "This place has a lot of things that we're helping ourselves to."

Alice turns to you. Normally this would be where you ask them to stay at your house. Maybe Alice doesn't feel right to ask them that, since it's your place after all.

[ ] "Wait! The mall will be opening tomorrow. You can't stay here."
[ ] "Yeah, there's a lot of things here that I'd like to help myself to."
[ ] "Stealing is wrong! You shouldn't do it!"
[ ] Remain silent.
>> No. 691
[X] "Wait! The mall will be opening tomorrow. You can't stay here."
>> No. 692
[X] "Yeah, there's a lot of things here that I'd like to help myself to. If it weren't theft. And if, you know, the enormous group of people that are going to show up tomorrow wouldn't get too pissed off."
>> No. 693
[X] “Let me put the dog costume on you.”
>> No. 694
[x] "The mall's going to be opening tomorrow, you know. You can't stay here."
I don't want to lose my cool just yet.
>> No. 695
[x] "Yeah, there's a lot of things here that I'd like to help myself to."

Whilst staring Sakuya directly in the eyes.
>> No. 696
[O] "The mall's going to be opening tomorrow, you know. You can't stay here."

>>694
Agreed
>> No. 697
[X] "Yeah, there's a lot of things here that I'd like to help myself to. If it weren't theft. And if, you know, the enormous group of people that are going to show up tomorrow wouldn't get too pissed off."
>> No. 698
[X] "Yeah, there's a lot of things here that I'd like to help myself to. If it weren't theft. And if, you know, the enormous group of people that are going to show up tomorrow wouldn't get too pissed off."
>> No. 699
You look around at all the items in the unguarded stores. You eye some of the girls as well.
"Yeah, there's a lot of things here that I'd like to help myself to."
You cough and turn back to Remilia.
"If it weren't theft, that is. Anyway, the mall's going to be opening tomorrow, you know. You can't stay here."
Remilia stares at you with a look of curiosity. "Oh? And what's the problem with that?"
"A lot of people will be here then. You won't be able to hide."
"Then where are you suggesting we stay, boy?"
"Um, my place? It's kinda small, but..." You think for a moment. Your face brightens up when an idea comes to mind. "Sakuya!"
Everyone perks up in surprise when you speak the maids name.
"You have space hax, right?"
"... space hacks?"
"I mean, you're manipulation of time and space. Can you make my house bigger to allow for more people?"
Sakuya looks to Remilia, who continues to stare at you as she nods.
"Yes. That is within my ability."

Remilia smirks. "Interesting proposal, boy. But... what if I don't want to live with you?"
What? What's wrong with living with you? ...Well, a lot of things, really.
Remilia laughs to herself. "Very well, boy. I'll accept your offer... if you can provide me with some entertainment." Remilia floats up a little. "When we came to this world, I expected to find many wonderful new things. We did find new things, but they weren't as exciting as I thought they would be. Things are really quite boring here. I found myself playing tricks on a human that was here before you. You, on the other hand, are quite entertaining, when you aren't pushing things too far."

Remilia gives you a sly smile. "How about it, boy? Will you play a game with me?"

[ ] "I accept!"
[ ] "A game? What kind of game?"
[ ] "A game? Screw that! I don't need you or your maid."
[ ] "Is it a bed top sport for indoor types? I love those!"
>> No. 700
[ ] "Let's play The Game."

Remilia looks at you quizzically, "The Game?".

"Yes," you say, "The Game. And, my dear, you have just lost The Game."
>> No. 701
>>700
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUCK
>> No. 702
>>700
Fuck! I didn't even think of that while I was writing. Damn you!
>> No. 703
[ ] "A game? What kind of game?"
>> No. 704
[x] "Okay, I accept. The fate of the world depends on me."
>> No. 705
[ ] "A game? What kind of game?"
>> No. 706
[x] "A game? What kind of game?"
The one I just lost?
>> No. 707
[ ] "Let's play The Game."

Automatically winning ftw
>> No. 708
[X] "Is it a bed top sport for indoor types? I love those!"

Oh ho, why not bad end ourselves?
>> No. 709
>I found myself playing tricks on a human that was here before you.
Poor Hint Police.
>> No. 710
[x] "A game? What kind of game?"
>> No. 711
[X] "Let's play The Game."

An instant loss that will haunt her for the rest of her supernaturally long life.
>> No. 712
[ ] "Let's play The Game."
>> No. 713
[X] "Let's play The Game."
>> No. 714
"A game? What kind of game?" This is an unexpected turn of events.
"It's a simple game, really. You should be able to understand it."
You nod, waiting for her explanation.
"The game... is hide and seek!"
"What? Are you going to be hiding?"
"No, not me. The ones you will be searching for are the residents of the my mansion. The gate guard, the librarian, my sister... oh, yes..." Remilia whispers something to Sakuya that you can't hear. Sakuya then bows and disappears. "...and my maid. I'll stay here and monitor your progress. Just bring them back to me. Simple, isn't it."
You nod. That sounds easy. You turn to your group, but before you can say anything.
"Oh yeah! No help from your friends. This is a game for you. They'll have to stay here with me."
Remilia floats up to the clock hanging from the ceiling.
"And let's make things more interesting. You have 30 minutes! Make sure everyone is here by then. If not... I'll decide your punishment at that time."
Half an hour to explore this huge place? "Wait! That's..."
As you start to complain, the minute hand of the clock strikes 6. "Time starts now!"

Time left: 29:59

---------------

I'll leave you hanging here. See you tomorrow.
>> No. 715
Ok guys, It's time to show our clever use of modern items found in the mall and SIENCE in this little game. Let's dual wield some chainsaws
>> No. 716
[X] "Let's do this thing.
>> No. 717
To the security room!

Let's take advantage of the fact we have technology on our side, and then pray that Flandre and Sakuya don't abuse their powers.
>> No. 718
>>717

We turned off the security when we snuck in. It won't be any help to us.
>> No. 719
>>714
[x]"Wait, what do I get if I win?"
always ask for a reward before a competition of any kind. always.
>> No. 720
[x]"Wait, what do I get if I win?"

I agree
>> No. 721
>>718
But we know the code. And just because we disabled the alarms and whatnot doesn't mean the cameras are turned off. Seperate systems, y'ken?
>> No. 722
[x]"Wait, what do I get if I win?"
>> No. 723
Thirding [x]"Wait, what do I get if I win?"

May waste time, but worth it. After the answer:

[x] Walk to the middle of the mall, yelling Hong Meiling, Flandre, and Patchouli's names.

They won't know it's a game, so they'll waddle on out into our trap. Sakuya will either be anywhere there's knives, cleaning supplies, or dog food.
>> No. 724
Posting to see the board time to help me to try to conclute on when it's the best time to try to come see if this is continued.

Awesome story is awesome
>> No. 725
>>715
>>SIENCE!
>> No. 726
Security cameras would make things too easy. So I won't allow anon in the story think of that until time starts to run out.

-----------

Your friends wish you luck before resting down on a nearby bench.
Before you rush out into the mall, a thought crosses your mind. You turn back to Remilia.
"Wait, what do I get if I win?"
"Oh my. Isn't the honour of living with Remilia Scarlet enough?"
"It would be nice to have a little something extra."
"Hmm..."
"..."
"..."
"..."

Time left: 29:42

[ ] "Tch! Forget it! I need to hurry."
[ ] "..."
>> No. 727
[x] "That maid. I'll be taking her."
>> No. 728
[ ] "..."

"We can keep this up all night, lady."

>>723
>> No. 729
File 12108783967.png - (27.77KB , 300x300 , BurichanMessage.png ) [iqdb]
729
>Security cameras would make things too easy. So I won't allow anon in the story think of that until time starts to run out.

Oho, why not shit on creative thinking and give away the story all at once?
>> No. 730
>>729
In order for Anon to come up with a plan and NOT take the easy way out. We may need the cameras to find Sakuya anyway.

[x] "..."

The more we stall, the quicker we can use the cameras.
>> No. 731
[Z] "..."

Staring like the fist of the northern star etc.
JIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII~
>> No. 732
"..."
"..."
It feels like you've wasted the rest of your time already, but when you check the clock, only a minute has passed.
"...We can keep this up all night, lady."
"...Oh, alright. If you win, you can ask me for a favour. If it is within my ability, I will do it."
"Great!"

You dash into the mall with all your speed, peeking into each store as you pass them.
"Hong Meiling?! Patchouli Knowledge?! Flandre Scarlet?! Hey, Sakuya! You in there?!" You call for each of them, but there's no reply. They probably can't hear you in this huge building.

You pass a few places that are too big to just peek into. You'll need to go in and search inside, that will take a lot more time.

Time left: 27:56

[ ] Clothing store
[ ] Toy store
[ ] Food court
[ ] Keep moving.
>> No. 733
[x] Clothing store

With a bit of good luck, we walk on someone trying on some outfits. Cute, sexy, lingerie, it'ss all awwwwright
>> No. 734
[ ] Toy store
Flan./
>> No. 735
[X] Toy store.

Good place to find Flan.

Granted, half the toys are liable to be destroyed if she is in there.
>> No. 736
[ ] Keep moving.

You'd want to find Flan last, seeing as running into a stranger would obviously BAD END us... as is anything associated with Flan.

Must find China or Patchi first. Clothing store? Food court? Pfft! Book store/anywhere they sell China and China accessories. ...Maybe the Disney store?
>> No. 737
You dash into the toy store and run along the isles
Hey, there's a cute little bat plushie. You hug it, it looks so adorable.
Wait! That's not what you're here for. This place is empty.
You quickly exit the toy store.

Time left: 27:03

[ ] Clothing store
[ ] Food court
[ ] Keep moving
>> No. 738
>>737
See >>736 for my vote
>> No. 739
Like I already said,
[x] Clothing store
>> No. 740
[x] Clothing store
They BETTER be looking at some new clothes. They look like cosplayers right now.
>> No. 741
[X] Keep moving.

I can't think of anyone who might be interested in the clothing shop or the food court.
>> No. 742
[ ] Clothing store

China maybe? Other than this, I could only think of finding her in the food court
>> No. 743
You rush into the clothing store, checking every changing room for anyone that might be inside. Unfortunately, you don't find anyone naked.

You quickly exit the clothing store.
The only place here you didn't check yet is the food court. Now that you think about, you haven't eaten anything since breakfast. You're feeling a bit hungry. The smell of fresh cooked fried rice fills your senses.

Wait, you're on the clock here. You don't have time to fill your stomach.

Time left: 26:18

[ ] Check the food court
[ ] Keep moving
>> No. 744
[ ] Check the food court
>> No. 745
[x] Check the food court
I put all my hope, all my trust into this desire for food, this hunger that leads me into the food court
>> No. 746
[ ] Check the food court

Fresh cooked rice in a closed mall?
>> No. 747
[X] Check the food court.

Freshly cooked rice? After closing time?

Come on!
>> No. 748
>>746
>>747
Freshmind
>> No. 749
[ ] Check the food court
HON MERIN!
>> No. 750
File 121088391242.jpg - (87.28KB , 550x555 , 3hm3.jpg ) [iqdb]
750
Wait a minute. Fresh cooked rice? That's not your imagination.
You follow the smell to a chinese style restaurant. "China? You in there?"
You go around the counter and enter the kitchen.
Now that your closer, you can hear the sound of something frying.
You move further in and find a girl in green dress facing away from you, cooking rice at the stove.

"Hey!"
The girl, surprised by your greeting, turns around and stands at attention.
"Ah! Sakuya-san! I wasn't slacking off! Please don't kni..."
Meiling begs to the maid, but soon realizes you're not her.
"Oh. Thank goodness. I thought you were the maid... Wait, who are you?"

[ ] "I'm a friend. Whatcha cookin'?"
[ ] "I don't have time to explain. Come with me."
[ ] "Sakuya is looking for you. You better hurry to the center of mall before she catches you here."
>> No. 751
[X] "Sakuya is looking for you. You better hurry to the center of mall before she catches you here."

Just to get her to hustle.
>> No. 752
[x] "Sakuya is looking for you. You better hurry to the center of mall before she catches you here."

Chitchat time later, now gotta catch them all. We're talking about a jackpot here
>> No. 753
[ ] "Sakuya is looking for you. You better hurry to the center of mall before she catches you here."

[ ] "Do you know where I can find Patchouli?"

Flan wouldn't be that hard to find. She's probably playing with toys.
>> No. 754
[x] "Look, I don't have much time to explain so I'll be brief. I'm an ally of Remilia and a sizable army could be coming to this place any time now. Come with me and help me gather Patchouli, Flandre and Sakuya, then we're going to our rendezvous point in the center of the mall to evacuate."

She doesn't seem to know we're playing a game, and Remilia said we can't use our friends. But did she say we couldn't make an attempt to exploit people we've only met recently?
>> No. 755
[x] "I don't have time to explain. Come with me."
Because we don't have to bring them back to Remilia immediately. We could use a helper.
>> No. 756
>753 here.
Changing my vote to [x] "Look, I don't have much time to explain so I'll be brief. I'm an ally of Remilia and a sizable army could be coming to this place any time now. Come with me and help me gather Patchouli, Flandre and Sakuya, then we're going to our rendezvous point in the center of the mall to evacuate."

Too awesome.
>> No. 757
"Sakuya is looking for you. You better hurry to the center of mall before she catches you here."
"Oh! Thank you!" She jumps over you and flips out of the kitchen. You're surprised she can move around so easily in this small space.
You notice she left the stove on. You hop over and turn it off. That fried rice smells good. You can't help but grab a spoonful and stuff some in your mouth in less than a second. Hey, China's a good cook.

Shit, you're wasting time. You hurry out of the food court.
When you reach the hall, you can hear Meiling from the mall center.
"Ah! Milady? Guests? What's going on? Where's Sakuya-san?"
You can hear your friends explaining to her, but you don't have time to listen in.

You resume your search, dashing across stores and peeking in.
You come across several more big stores that you'll need time to look in.

Time left: 24:41

[ ] Pet store
[ ] Book store
[ ] Electronics store
[ ] Grocery store
[ ] Head upstairs
[ ] Keep checking this floor
>> No. 758
Oh, there was tie, didn't notice that, sorry. I like my plan better anyway.
>> No. 759
Lame, we missed a chance to play the Akagi option.
[x] Book store
Better get the obvious choice out of the way.
>> No. 760
[X] Book store.

Patch?
>> No. 761
[X] Book store
>> No. 762
[ ] Book store

Patchouli. NEXT.
>> No. 763
You head into the book store. What better place is there to find Patchouli?
You search, but no. The bookworm isn't here.
What? She has to be here. Where else would she be?
You circle the store again, but no luck.

Time left: 22:53

[ ] Pet store
[ ] Electronics store
[ ] Grocery store
[ ] Head upstairs
[ ] Keep checking this floor
>> No. 764
[x] Electronics store
Flandre or Patchouli might find the things in there amusing. Who knows?
>> No. 765
[X] Electronics store
>>764
This.
>> No. 766
[X] Electronics store.

Why wouldn't Patch be in the bookstore?

Because she's just discovered the Internet and its vast wealth of literature, uploaded both legally and illegally.
>> No. 767
File 121089028116.jpg - (70.42KB , 500x579 , 382u.jpg ) [iqdb]
767
You enter the electronics store. Maybe one of them became interested in technology.
You scour the isles, and yes! Someone is here.

Patchouli seems to be examining a computer. She's pressing keys on the keyboard, but the computer is not turned on.
"Hmm... I'll need to find a book to teach me how this thing works..."
You approach her, but she extends her arm to tell you to stop.
"I knew some people entered the building, but I thought Sakuya would deal with them. Let's see..."
She closes her eyes in concentration. After a couple of seconds, she opens them and faces you.
"Hmm, there is a group in the hallway. I believe two of them are Remilia and the gate guard. No one seems to be in a panic. I suppose you are harmless. State your business."

[ ] "I'm playing a game with Remilia. Could you go and meet up with her."
[ ] "I'm looking for Flandre and Sakuya. Have you seen them?"
[ ] "No time to explain. Come with me."
[ ] "I can help you with that computer."
>> No. 768
[ ] "I'm playing a game with Remilia. Could you go and meet up with her."
>> No. 769
[x] "I'm playing a game with Remilia. Could you go and meet up with her? Also, could you tell me where Flandre and Sakuya could be at?"
And as she leaves, "By the way, I have one of these things at home. Maybe I can show you how it works later."
>> No. 770
[X] "I'm playing a game with Remilia. Could you go and meet up with her."
[X] "I've got one of those computers back home, too; if you help me with this, I'll teach you how to use one."

Physically, of course. We'll guide her hands with our hands, with our arms around her, etc.
>> No. 771
[X] "I'm playing a game with Remilia. Could you go and meet up with her."
[X] "I've got one of those computers back home, too; if you help me with this, I'll teach you how to use one."
[X] "I'm looking for Flandre and Sakuya. Have you seen them?"

With the two easy ones down, might as well try to get at much out of her as we can
>> No. 772
Hmm wait... Does this mall have a House of Knives in it, or anything similar? Finding Sakuya might be a bit easier than we thought if it does.
>> No. 773
>>772
My bet is that she's somewhere near the giant clock.
>> No. 774
>>773

Or in the cleaning supplies.
>> No. 775
"I'm playing a game with Remilia. Could you go and meet up with her."
"A game, you say?"
"Yes."
"..."
"..."

Patchouli takes a moment to think about it. She's completely unaware of your time limit.
You try to hurry her up. "Can we speed this up a bit, I'm in a hurry."
"... I suppose there is no harm in checking with Remilia."
"Great! By the way, I've got one of those computers back home, too; after this is over, I can teach you how to use one."
"I'll keep that in mind, thank you." She slowly walks passed you.

A thought pops into your mind before she leaves. "Oh yeah! I'm also looking for Flandre and Sakuya. Have you seen them?"
She stops to thinks again. Then, she turns her head to look in your direction. "... Is the objective of the game you're playing with Remilia to look for us?"
"..." She's completely seen right through you.
"I don't think Remilia would like me interfering with this, but I'll ask her. If she's okay with it, I'll help you." She continues walking and turns around the corner, towards the mall center.

You run out to the hall. As you continue your search, you can hear Remilia yelling from across the mall.
"That's two down, two to go! And I told you 'no help'! You're on your own!"

Time left: 19:35

[ ] Pet store
[ ] Grocery store
[ ] Head upstairs
[ ] Keep checking this floor
>> No. 776
[X] Grocery store.

Sakuya, doin' the shoppin' tonight.
>> No. 777
[x] Pet store
>> No. 778
[x] Pet store
>> No. 779
File 121089340059.jpg - (22.70KB , 606x587 , antispiral.jpg ) [iqdb]
779
[x] Pet store
Maybe Flandre has a fascination with small animals. Making small animals explode, that is.
Peeling her away from said exploding without getting exploded ourselves is going to be the fun part.
>> No. 780
[ ] Pet store.

Aww. Look at the little kittens go BOOM!
>> No. 781
[ ] Pet store

Where else would we find the dog?
>> No. 782
You enter the pet store and check around. You find nothing.
The entire place is devoid of life. They must have taken the animals away when the mall was being searched.
You do find some animal feed and dog toys. Could you use these to lure Sakuya out? No, that would probably just piss her off. You don't want a pissed off Sakuya after you.

Time left: 18:39

[ ] Grocery store
[ ] Head upstairs
[ ] Keep checking this floor
>> No. 783
>>782
[ ] Grocery store
>> No. 784
[x] Grocery store
>> No. 785
[X] Grocery store.

Sakuya, shoppin', etc.
>> No. 786
[ ] Stop, vidya time!

But if you still won't let us be smart and use the cameras

[ ] Head upstairs
>> No. 787
If Sakuya knows we're playing hide and seek, would she really be shopping right now? The other three might not know about the game, but she certainly does.
>> No. 789
[ ] Grocery store
>> No. 790
[x] Grocery Store
[x] Play the Inverted Song of Time
For the possibility that Flandre might be pigging out on things like candy, ice cream, etc
>> No. 791
You check the grocery store. There's no one in there.
On the way out, you grab an apple and eat it as you run. It doesn't fill you, but you are no longer hungry.

Time left: 17:50

[ ] Head upstairs
[ ] Keep checking this floor
>> No. 792
[x] Head upstairs
>> No. 793
[ ] Head upstairs
>> No. 794
[ ] Head upstairs
>> No. 795
[X] Head upstairs.

Although, I kind of want to keep exploring this floor, just in case.
>> No. 796
You head up to the second level of the mall.
Once again, you come across several large stores.

Time left: 17:24

[ ] Video game store
[ ] Movie theater
[ ] Jewelry store
[ ] Appliance store
[ ] Drug store
[ ] Keep moving
[ ] Go back downstairs
>> No. 797
>>796
[ ] Jewelry store
>> No. 798
[x] Movie theater
>> No. 799
[x] Jewelry store
Bitches love jewelry. This could be a WILD CARD.
>> No. 800
[ ] Jewelry store
>> No. 801
[X] Video game store.

Dunno. Seems like it might interest Flan.
>> No. 802
>>796

[x] Exotic imported goods store

"you can put your weed in there"
>> No. 803
[X] Video game store.
>> No. 804
You dash into the jewelry store. You expected to find diamonds and gold, but all you can find are cheap imitations. Maybe the store manager didn't trust the police and took all the real ones away.
You slap yourself. You're not a thief, and you should be looking for Flandre and Sakuya. They're not here.

Time left: 16:32

[ ] Video game store
[ ] Movie theater
[ ] Appliance store
[ ] Drug store
[ ] Keep moving
[ ] Go back downstairs
>> No. 805
[ ] Drug store
>> No. 806
[X] Drug store.

I can totally see Sakuya being here.
>> No. 807
>>804
[ ] Video game store
>> No. 808
>>804

[►] Drug store

i'm in ur riteaid, shopliftin' ur condoms
>> No. 809
[X] Drug store.

How long until we can cheat damnit?
>> No. 810
[ ] Video game store
>> No. 811
You enter the drug store. There's no one here.
While you're there, you contemplate pocketing some protection. They could come in handy with all the ladies you're meeting...
...maybe...
...hopefully...
;_;

[ ] Video game store
[ ] Movie theater
[ ] Appliance store
[ ] Keep moving
[ ] Go back downstairs
>> No. 812
[ ] Video game store
>> No. 813
[X] Just grab some damn condoms.
[X] Video game store.

Flan would like that.
>> No. 814
[ ] Video game store

Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck
>> No. 815
[ ] Video game store

DO YOU LIKE THE VIDYA FLAN?
>> No. 816
[►] keep moving

watch and listen, watch and listen
>> No. 817
[x] Security office.
>> No. 818
You enter the video game store.
There is no one here. Did you really expect a touhou to be here?

Time left: 15:03

[ ] Movie theater
[ ] Appliance store
[ ] Keep moving
[ ] Go back downstairs
>> No. 819
[ ] Keep moving
>> No. 820
[x] Keep moving
>> No. 821
[X] Security office.
>> No. 822
[ ] Movie theater
>> No. 823
[X] Appliance store.

Seems like a good place for Sakuya.
>> No. 824
[ ] Appliance store

security TVs patched through here?
>> No. 825
[x] Appliance store
>> No. 826
[X] Security office.
>> No. 827
[X] Security office.
>> No. 828
You check the appliance store. There's a few things in there you could use back home, but no touhous.

Time left: 14:20

[ ] Movie theater
[ ] Keep moving
[ ] Go back downstairs

---------------

Are any of you taking this seriously? We'll cheat after we find Flan. Hint: She's used to dark places.
>> No. 829
[ ] Movie theater

Fine then, get that out of the way and then we can cheat
>> No. 830
[ ] Movie theater
>> No. 831
[X] Movie theater.

Might have to cheat for Sakuya anyways. I wouldn't put it past her to be a cheap bitch and make us lose by freezing time and warping away every time we got close.
>> No. 832
>>828
[ ] Movie theater

Fuck you Don
>> No. 833
File 121090150041.jpg - (98.17KB , 400x556 , 3iy3.jpg ) [iqdb]
833
You go into the movie theater. It's dark, so you immediately recognize faint light coming from one of the show rooms.

You step inside and see Flandre sitting in the back row watching the movie. You don't know what the movie is.
You walk over to her. She doesn't seem to acknowledge you.
You're surprised by the sound of an explosion flooding the room. You look over and realize it's just the movie. Flandre jumps up and laughs whenever something in the movie explodes.

You not sure whether you should interrupt her fun, but you're in a hurry, so in a very quiet voice you announce your presence. "Uh, hi."
Flandre doesn't even look at you. "Huh? Yeah?" Another explosion fills the screen and she laughs.

[ ] "Could you do me a favour and go see your sister?"
[ ] "I don't have time to explain. Could you come with me."
[ ] "What are you watching?"
>> No. 834
[x] "What are you watching?"
I don't feel like peeling her away from her just yet, seeing as how she's fucking VOLATILE.
>> No. 835
[ ] "What are you watching?"
>> No. 836
[X] "What are you watching?"

Interested.
>> No. 837
[ ] "What are you watching?"
>> No. 838
[ ] "What are you watching?"
[ ] "Could you do me a favour and go see your sister?"
>> No. 839
"What are you watching?" You don't want to pry her away just yet.
Flandre talks to you without looking away from the screen. "Um, I don't know. I think it's called a mooby or something. Patchy figured out how to get it to work." Another explosion rings and Flandre jumps up with a smile. "I don't know what's actually happening, but everything goes boom and it's really fun. Haha!"
You watch the movie with her for a bit. It seems to be a superhero movie that you've never heard of. The dialog sounds stupid.
You become uninterested and your mind starts to wonder. You look up and see a window to the projector room next door.

You perk up when you remember what you came here for. You don't time for this.

[ ] "Hey, Flandre. Could you come with me?
[ ] "Hey, Flandre. Your sister is looking for you."
[ ] "This movie is stupid! You don't really want to watch this do you?"
[ ] Go into the projector room.
>> No. 840
[X] "Hey, Flandre. Your sister is looking for you."
[X] "If you check in with her, I'll try and find some other movies you'd like, later."
>> No. 841
[x] "Hey, Flandre. Your sister is looking for you."
>> No. 842
[ ] "Hey, Flandre. Your sister is looking for you."

Safest way, I think.
>> No. 843
[X] "Hey, Flandre. Your sister is looking for you."
[X] "If you check in with her, I'll try and find some other movies you'd like, later."
>> No. 844
[X] "Hey, Flandre. Your sister is looking for you."
[X] "If you check in with her, I'll try and find some other movies you'd like, later."
>> No. 845
[ ] "Hey, Flandre. Your sister is looking for you."
[ ] "If you check in with her, I'll try and find some other movies you'd like, later."

Do it
>> No. 846
"Hey, Flandre. Your sister is looking for you."
"Hmm? Oh?"
"..."
"..."
"Uh, don't you think you should go find her?"
"...I'll go see her when the mooby is over. Patchy said they only last a short time..."
"If you check in with her, I'll try and find some other movies you'd like, later."
"But I'm watching this one right now."

You look up to the movie. You don't know how much more there is, but you can tell it's not ending anytime soon.

[ ] "You shouldn't keep your sister waiting."
[ ] "It's practically over now. I've seen this before, nothing exciting happens after this. Let's go."
[ ] You don't have time for this. Just pick her up and run.
[ ] Go into the projector room.
>> No. 847
>>846
[ ] "You shouldn't keep your sister waiting."
[ ] "It's practically over now. I've seen this before, nothing exciting happens after this. Let's go."

Flan, if you come with me I promise I have more movies at my house.
>> No. 848
[ ] Go into the projector room.

The only one that doesn't mean immediate death.
>> No. 849
[x] Go into the projector room.
OOPS, PROJECTOR BROKE, LOL. I GUESS THAT MEANS THE MOVIE'S OVER, HUH?
Sorry, Flandre.
>> No. 850
You go up into the projector room.
The equipment turns out to be very easy to use.
There is a switch labeled 'On/Off' that is currently set to On.
Do you flip the switch?

[ ] Yes
[ ] No
>> No. 851
>>850
[ ] Yes

Even though I reckon this leads to "BOOM" end
>> No. 852
[ ] Yes

Oh what the hey! The projector broke! Whaddya know!
>> No. 853
[x] Yes
This is how the movie ends.
Not with a bang, but with a whimper.
>> No. 854
[ ] Yes

Oh god.... Here it comes.... I can hear the sound of Levaetian already.
>> No. 855
You flip the switch and the projector in the room you were just in turns off.
You peer through the window into the show room and see Flandre staring at the blank screen.
"What?! Is that it?" Flandre flies up out of her seat. You can't tell how she's feeling.
"..." Is she angry?

"...Well, it was fun while it lasted... Now what do I do?" She looks around the show room. "Hey, wasn't there someone here?"
You yell from the projector room. "Your sister is looking for you!"
"Oh, right! Thanks, um..." She spins around the room. "Thanks, mysterious voice!"
Flandre leaves the theater. Now all you have to find is Sakuya.

-------------

Okay, now we'll use the fucking cameras. We were going there eventually anyways, but I wanted you guys to find the first three on your own.

Wall of text incoming!
>> No. 856
>>Wall of text incoming

...Must be a hell of a lot of text.
>> No. 857
>>856
He admitted early on he's a slow writer. Give him time.
>> No. 858
>>857

Awful quick to someone's defense considering it was just a quip, Mr. Knight.

Considering there was 30 minutes between the posts even with votes before, I don't think it's at all unfounded to say that this is either going to be an epic amount of text or that he's disappeared.
>> No. 859
>>858
Knight? I'm a bit disappointed. I'd rather be KITT than Michael Knight. That car was fuckawesome, and you know it.
>> No. 860
File 121091252330.jpg - (218.44KB , 950x1000 , 3exx.jpg ) [iqdb]
860
You exit the movie theater. You can hear some talking from downstairs.
"Ah, Sister! You were looking for me?"
"Hmm? Oh, I guess I was. Just a moment, please." The volume suddenly turns up. "Just one more! But you may find Sakuya a little hard to deal with!"

Oh, really? You still have 10 minutes left. With only one person left, it should be easy to...
Then it hits you. Sakuya knows about the game. She should be actually hiding, unlike the others.
You look around and come up with an idea.

You dash through the mall, this time with a specific destination in mind. You find a door labeled 'Staff Only' and quickly dive through.
There is a long hall filled with doors on each side. You quickly try each one.
Some are locked, but luckily the one you're looking for opens easily.

The security camera room! Here you can see the entire mall.
You scan through the images. Where is she?
...There! You found her. She's in... the delivery warehouse?
That's not part of the mall... well, it is part of the building, and Remilia didn't set any restrictions on where they were.
Before you leave, you decide to delete all the recordings and turn off all the cameras so they don't cause any problems later.

You run through the halls until you find it. You open the door and step into the warehouse.
It is a large warehouse with a few conveyor belts that aren't currently running.
Right now, you are standing on a steel walkway on the second floor that goes around the edges of the room.
You look around and see many cardboard boxes piled around the main floor. Sitting on one of the piles is Sakuya.
You descend nearby stairs to join her on the main floor. She seems to be cleaning her knives.

"There you are! I found you!"
"..." She continues wiping her knives with a cloth.
"You may not know, but I have a time limit."
"...Yes, I know. I checked up on your progress occasionally."
"Then, let's go back now. I don't know how much time I have left."
"You have about 6 minutes."
"Oh? I guess that's plenty of time to walk back, but I'd still like to get this over with."
"..."
"What's the hold up?"
"...To be honest... I don't like you."
"What?! So you're going to wait here until I run out of time?"
"No, that would be unfair to Milady if I did that."
"Well, that's good... but why do you hate me? If it's the stunt I pulled when I first met Remilia, that was just a joke. Sorry if I offended you."
"...There is that. And then, you suggested that we live with someone as uncouth as you."
"Really? Well, sorry about the way I am. I can't really do anything about that, but we really should get going. Please!"
"Hmph..." Sakuya stops cleaning her knives and stands up. "I do not follow weaklings. I have a proposal. If you survive for the next 3 minutes, I will tolerate any of your actions past and future."
"Wait! Survive?!"
"I know you are a normal human, so I will not use my... what did you call it.. space hacks? I will also limit the number of knives I use."
"Wait! Wait! I'm unarmed!"
"I know! I said you just need to survive for 3 minutes. After which, I will immediately return to Milady. Time will start as soon as you have exactly 5 minutes left in your game with her."
"Wait! I don't have a watch! When is..."
"Time starts now!"
Why does everyone start while you're still talking?

A knife flies towards you. You instinctively fall backward and land on your back.
Just as you can regain your senses, Sakuya is standing above you.
Sakuya quickly raises a knife. Just as quickly, it begins to descend towards your face.

[ ] Roll away.
[ ] Grab her arm before it connects.
[ ] Swing your legs and trip her.
[ ] Yell something to try and distract her.

---------------

I'm fucking tired now. Taking the day off.
>> No. 861
[X] Roll away.
[X] Yell something to try and distract her.
[X] "I can see your panties from here, little miss maid!"
>> No. 862
>>859

...That's not first Knight that would come to my mind...

>>860

[x] Yell "Nice Pads"
>> No. 863
[ ] Roll away.
Well shit.
>> No. 864
[ ] Roll away.
I'm not surprised that she's trying to kill us. There hasn't been a time yet where Anon has had a peaceful first encounter with her.
>> No. 865
[ ] Roll away.

Fighting spirit, Shimon! Fighting Spirit!
>> No. 866
[X] Roll away
[X] Yell something to try to distract her

Do not attempt to piss her off. Yet.
>> No. 867
[ ] Roll away.
[ ] Yell something to try and distract her.
[ ] "So, do you really pad?"
>> No. 868
>>864
Well, that's usually because some jerk tromped into her mansion without her knowing about it.
>> No. 869
[ ] Roll away.
[ ] Swing your legs and trip her.

She's fucking SAKUYA. I don't think we can say anything that would really distract her. Irritate her a little, maybe, but not distract.
>> No. 870
[ ] Roll away.

Keep our eyes on her at all times, and SPIN SPIN SPIN
>> No. 871
[X] Roll away
[X] Yell something to try to distract her
>> No. 872
[x] Roll away
[x] Yell "I SAW THEM!"
>> No. 873
[ ] Roll away.
Yelling something at her will inevitably piss her off, which is only going to make life harder for us. You can't distract the Perfect Maid with mere words.
>> No. 874
You can distract Sakuya with words, just that you have to also be strong enough to survive what she'll do afterwards, which we aren't
>> No. 875
[X]Rolla away
[X] Swing your legs and trip her.

See no problem with this
>> No. 876
>many cardboard boxes piled around the main floor

[X]Rolla away
[X] Topple cardboard boxes
>> No. 877
[x] Roll away
[x] Pick up a knife and throw it at her
>> No. 878
[X] Roll away.
[X] Yell something to try and distract her.
[X] "I guess you must be one of the weaker ones from Gensokyo, no time magic and limited knives? That's not a fair advantage, you're just playing withe me because you know you're not good enough to even beat a mere human without the odds stacked in your favor!"

A little long winded but hopefully she'll rise to the implied challenge.
>> No. 879
>>878
That'll just make her drop the restrictions and kill us. ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 880
How's Suika gonna react if Sakuya ends up killing us?
>> No. 881
>>880
Oni rage
>> No. 882
[ ]Hide under box and use Nikita
VULCAN RAVEN BOSS FIGHT
>> No. 884
>>882
Damn, got to try that one next time. I always did the Claymore trapping method, a la Bomberman.
>> No. 885
>>884
I thought you had to hit him in the back with stinger missiles?
>> No. 886
>>885
there are, in general, two ways of going about this:

if you're using Nikitas, you just have to make sure the rockets have a certain velocity when they hit, or else they'll get shot down. They can come from any direction other than the front so long as you don't make it turn at the last second.

or you could Bomberman him to death. easier, since Claymores do better damage.

I've always wondered if it's possible to karate him to death, but never tried.
>> No. 887
>>885
Stingers work too, but it's harder.
>> No. 888
Damn, I never knew you could defeat him like that. All I ever did was runn around, shoot and use rations.
>> No. 889
I like how this turned from Sakuya to Vulcan Raven.
>> No. 890
The knife connects with the ground as you roll onto your stomach and push yourself off the ground.
You try to gain some distance, but as you jump back, Sakuya throws another knife at you.

FISSION MAILED

[ ] Exit
[ ] Use revival pill.
[ ] Switch to the second controller slot.
[ ] Save. Set the clock a week ahead before reloading.

--------------

Sorry for the lack of updates. To be honest, I just haven't been in the mood to write, but I still have a bunch of ideas for the story that I want to share, so I'll get back into it soon (but not right now). In the mean time, go outside and enjoy spring, read the stories on the other boards, or go play MGS if you haven't already.
>> No. 891
[x] Create a time paradox
>> No. 892
[x] Create a time paradox

Goodnight everybody
>> No. 893
[X] Switch to the second controller slot.

All of a sudden, Sakuya can't read our movements correctly, for no apparent reason.
>> No. 894
[X] Switch to the second controller slot.
>> No. 895
[x] Switch to the second controller slot.

Suddenly, the Universe's physics engine does not support space-like worldlines. Sorry Sakuya, but that was the final time stop.
>> No. 896
[ ] Save. Set the clock a week ahead before reloading.
>> No. 897
[x] Save. Set the clock a week ahead before reloading.

Maybe she won't be on her period then.
>> No. 898
>>890

[ ] Use Gold Orb
>> No. 899
[ ] Switch to the second controller slot.
Better hope the game recognises it.
>> No. 900
[x] Switch to the second controller slot.
>> No. 901
So, what are the usual Donryu days?
(the days donryu continues his/her story)
>> No. 902
>>901

From what I've seen there is no schedule. He just writes when he feels like it.
>> No. 903
If you're out there Donryu, please feel like it soon, looking forward to reading more of the story
>> No. 904
>>903

no, lol.
>> No. 905
>>904
GET BACK TO WORK NI-
>imposter@lol.com
ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 906
>>904
I lol'd.
>> No. 907
Can't say why I haven't been following this story so far, but I just caught up, and will definitely be checking this out in the future. Poor Officer Sam. Your day will come!

Also, is it just me, or does this story have kind of a console RPG feel to it?
>> No. 908
>>907
Touhoumon - GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL!
>> No. 909
>>908
Actually, I was thinking more like Suikoden. At least in the gathering aspect. I still can't put my finger on what the story style reminds me of.
>> No. 910
>>909
At first, it sorta reminded me of Digimon: Digital World. The aspect of collecting all the Touhou back to the city (i.e. your house), and when there, they make themselves useful (Sakuya expands the size of your house, Youmu tends to the lawn, Suika makes a nice house accessory so that's good enough, etc.)
>> No. 911
>>910

Then your personal touhou turns into a fucking pile of shit no matter what you do to it. RAGE.
>> No. 912
>>911
That's *Scorn*'s job.
>> No. 913
Wow, it's almost been a week since I stopped writing. I enjoyed my time off.

I think I might write today so that I can at least get the fight scene finished before next week when everyone will be busy with SWR, SA, etc.
Should I start a new thread or are we still good with this one?
>> No. 914
New thread, this one is at nearly 400 for christ sake.
>> No. 915
New thread, also, fuck yeah story cintinues again