[Return]
Archived thread

File 121918543013.jpg - (86.99KB , 300x462 , 1219003031704.jpg ) [iqdb]
5253 No. 5253
"It's good that you liked your drink." You say to the Yukkuris as they stop bouncing. "It's called 'Tea'."
"Tea is good shit!" The Yukkureimu says.
"Myuku~" The Patchy-type peers over the edge of the table, mimicking the Yukkureimu's earlier action. It wobbles for a second and almost pitches forwards over the side.
"Myuku~!" It looks terrified as you gently stop it from falling and put it back near the middle of the table. The Yukkureimu bounces over to it, looking concerned, and starts to gently lick the side of the Patchy-type's face.
"Yu~!"
"Myuku~"

Perhaps it's time you made somewhere safer and more permanent for them, skip playing with them in the kitchen. You don't know how much damage they would take from falling off the table.
"You two just take it easy there." You say. "I'm going to make somewhere you can take it even easier."
"Yu~!" The Yukkureimu looks at you, inquisitive.
"Just take it easy in the middle of the table, okay?"
"Myuku~"
They stay put as you take the flat-pack cage into the sitting room.

About twenty minutes later you have the cage set up. The instructions weren't very helpful, but it was all pretty self-explanatory once you got going. The cage is pretty big, could probably hold three or four Yukkuris quite comfortably. There is foam flooring covered with soft wood shavings, two water drip bottles either end of the cage, two food bowls, and two little houses that are really just hollow blocks of wood with a large opening at the front.
Rinnosuke also gave you a bag full of "Yukkuri-suitable toys". There seems to be a whole bunch of stuff in there, some of it very strange. You rummage through it as you walk back to the kitchen. The two Yukkuris are thankfully still in the middle of the table, resting against each other peacefully.
"Yu~" The Yukkureimu notices you. "We're taking it easy!"
"Myuku~"
"But Mister!" The Yukkureimu says. "Where is the easier place?"

[ ] Take them to the cage.
[ ] Leave them out for now.

Of the toys in this bag, at the moment you'll let them have:

[ ] The little balls.
[ ] The big ball.
[ ] The plastic fake Yukkurisa.
[ ] The miniature castle.
[ ] The fake plastic Reimrya (head-only type).
[ ] The battery operated vibrator.
[ ] The child's book.
[ ] The Yukkuri-sized pirate hat.
[ ] The little blanket.
[ ] The plastic bananas.
[ ] The cooking pot.
[ ] The cardboard box.

>> No. 5254
[X] Small Balls

Let the patchouli take it easy too!
>> No. 5257
[X] Take them to the cage.
They want to see the place they can take it easier

[x] The child's book.
[x] The big ball.


>[ ] The plastic fake Yukkurisa.
>[ ] The fake plastic Reimrya (head-only type).
Fake Yukkuri's are probobly a bad Idea. They might find inanimate Yukkrisa distrubing, and you don't want to make them think it's safe to be around Reimrya.
>[ ] The cooking pot.
Yeah, let the Yukkuis think cooking pots are safe. That's not a recipe for disaster or anything.
>[ ] The plastic bananas.
Yukkuris are dumb, giving one plastic food is kind of a dick move.
>[ ] The little balls.
Little balls would be a choking hazard. Assmuing Yukkuri's actually CAN choke.

As for everything else, it's probably not a good idea to give them everything at once. Save some stuff for later.
>> No. 5258
>>5257

... Good points. Changing vote.

[9] Take them to the cage.
[9] The child's book.
[9] The big ball.
>> No. 5260
[x] Take them to the cage.
[x] The child's book.
[x] The big ball.
>> No. 5262
Wow, I deleted my vote because of >>5257 but forgot to vote seconding him.

[9] Take them to the cage.
[9] The child's book.
[9] The big ball.
>> No. 5263
[yu] Take them to the cage.
[ku] The child's book.
[ri] The big ball.
>> No. 5264
[∂^2f/∂x^2(x,y)] Take them to the cage.
[∂^2f/∂x∂y(x,y)] The child's book.
[∂^2f/∂y^2(x,y)] The big ball.
>> No. 5265
[x] Take them to the cage.
[x] The child's book.
[x] The big ball.
>> No. 5267
[X] Take them to the cage.
[X] The plastic bananas.
[X] The plastic fake Yukkurisa.


>Yukkuris are dumb, giving one plastic food is kind of a dick move.
And Anon is a dick.
>> No. 5275
oh, oh!

[X] Ask the yukkureimu if she knows if the patchu-type can say anything other than "Myuku"
>> No. 5276
[x] Take them to the cage.
[x] The child's book.
[x] The big ball.

Never being one for Yukkuri torture, I'm just going to enjoy the cuteness while I can.
>> No. 5284
"There's a place you can take it really easy, it's in the other room." You say.
"Yu~!" The Yukkureimu bounces once, smiling.
"Myuku~"
You gently place them on the floor so they can make their own way. You lead them into the sitting room and show them the cage.
"Yu~? Mister, what is that?" The Yukkureimu asks.
"It's your new home." You say. "In there, everything is safe and there's no threat of not being able to take it easy."
"Myuku~!" The Patchy-type looks very excited by your words, bouncing up to the mesh of the cage and peering inside. "Myuku~ myuku~!"
"How do we get in easy?" The Yukkureimu asks.
"I put you in." You say.

There's a large door on the front of the cage, for cleaning. It strikes you that it's also about the right size for a Remirya to enter and exit.

You're going to padlock that one.

There's a second, much smaller door, on the top and another one on the side. You open the side door and the two Yukkuri's happily bounce through.
"Yu~!"
"Myuku~?"
They bounce around, prodding the walls of the cage and taking experimental sips from the water bottles. The Yukkureimu bounces into one of the houses and comes back out, looking smug.
"It's easy in here Mister! Our home is great!" It bounces up and down. You notice that the cage is more than high enough to let them bounce straight up as far as they can go. That's good.
"Myuku~"
You haven't filled the food bowls yet, not wanting to spoil them.
"Here, I have something for you." You say, opening the door on the top and putting the large ball and the child's book inside the cage.
"Yuuuu~?" The Yukkureimu bounces over and nudges the ball. "Yu~!" It starts to roll it around the cage, grinning open-mouthed.
"Mister, this is-"
The Yukkureimu is suddenly drowned out by the Patchy-type.
"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOK~!" It shouts, eyes wide, drooling down itself.
Huh, it does know more words than 'Myuku'.

The Patchy-type starts to bounce towards the child's book, an excited look on its face.
"Yu~?" The Yukkureimu looks on in puzzlement.

[ ] Let it have the book.
[ ] Take the book away.
[ ] Give it more books.
>> No. 5286
[X] Let it have the book.

Let it stimulate it's little mind.
>> No. 5287
File 121923710286.png - (93.73KB , 288x176 , MOE~.png ) [iqdb]
5287
[x] Read it a story.

Moe~
>> No. 5288
[Q] Let it have the book.
>> No. 5290
I have to deal with some unexpected stuff, so unless it's within the next couple of hours, there probably won't be any updates until tomorrow morning or perhaps very late tonight.
>> No. 5291
[x] Let it have the book.
[x] Don't let it have the book.
[x] Ooooooooooh!
>> No. 5292
[X] Let it have the book.
>> No. 5293
[9] Let it have the book.
>> No. 5294
Come on Woden, update while you can. Please?
>> No. 5295
>>5294
Yeah, enough votes. One more while I have time.
>> No. 5296
>>5295

Hooray!
>> No. 5297
File 121924513915.jpg - (45.03KB , 252x188 , BOOOOK.jpg ) [iqdb]
5297
The Patchy-type is obviously extremely excited. You're slightly worried about what it might do, but taking the book away now might be a horrible shock to it, just having arrived in your home and getting used to the fact that it's safe here. You and the Yukkureimu both watch in silence as the Patchy-type bounces up to the book and stares in wonder at the brightly-coloured cover.
"Yu~?" The Yukkureimu leaves the ball it was pushing and bounces over to the Patchy-type. "Yu~?"
The Patchy-type looks up, eyes still wide. "BOOOOOK~!" It screams at the Yukkureimu, but happily, not aggressively.
"Yu~?" The Yukkureimu just looks confused.
The Patchy-type gently takes the corner of the book in its mouth, trembling with excitement. Slowly, carefully, it turns the page.

The Patchy-type just sits there, staring at the words of the book. You notice its eyes aren't actually moving across the page. It just stares, drooling and entranced until it decides to turn another page.
"Myukuuu~" It makes soft little noises. "Booooooook~" It seems very happy.
This goes on for a while, the Yukkureimu gets bored and goes to play with the ball again.
This is interesting. It has some kind of psychological need for the book, yet it can't actually read. The Yukkureimu doesn't seem to care, popping in and out of the little houses and rolling the ball along quite happily. Eventually it returns to the Patchy-type, nudging against it.
The Patchy-type ignores the Yukkureimu, clumsily turning another page with its mouth.
"Yu~? Take it easy?" The Yukkureimu moves around to the front of the Patchy-type, peering at it.
The Patchy-type notices the Yukkureimu as it touches the edge of the book.
"BOOOOOK~!" The Patchy-type shouts, pulling the book away from the Yukkureimu.
"Patchy is taking it easy with her book." The Yukkureimu says to you, looking kind of sad. It goes back to playing, Patchy apparently forgotten.

It's getting a little late, time for one more thing before bed.

[ ] Feed them again.
[ ] Give them some more tea.
[ ] Try taking the book from the Patchy-type.
[ ] Put another book in the cage.
[ ] Play with the Yukkureimu for a bit.
[ ] Put one of the other toys in the cage. (See above list).
[ ] Read the 'Caring for Yukkuri' book Rinnosuke gave you.
[ ] Something else. [write-in option].
>> No. 5298
[x] Try reading the book to the Patchy-type
>> No. 5299
[X] Feed them again.
[X] Play with the Yukkureimu for a bit.
[X] Read the 'Caring for Yukkuri' book Rinnosuke gave you.

I wonder if the yukkuri are the kinds of pets that only need food every now and then, like once or twice a day.

Or maybe we can just leave the food in the cage for them, like you might for a hamster?
>> No. 5300
{X} Try reading the book to the Patchy-type
{X} Read the 'Caring for Yukkuri' book Rinnosuke gave you.

wai
>> No. 5301
>>5299
Depends, they may or may not eat it straight away. Some stories depict them actually having enough foresight to not eat everything they have straight away, even up to the point of rationing if they have little, and have a population to feed. But to get the facts that work in this story, we should probably read the manual first, then do some experiments. Therefore:
[X] Read the 'Caring for Yukkuri' book Rinnosuke gave you.
Then:
[X] Play with the Yukkureimu for a bit.
They need companionship, we shouldn't let it feel too alone. After all, the pachery-type is worthless as long as it has a book, thus:
[X] Take away the book after the pachery-type shifts it's attention elsewhere. Perhaps by distracting it with food.
>> No. 5308
[ODIN] Try reading the book to the Patchy
[ODIN] Play with the Yukkureimu for a bit.
[ODIN] Read the 'Caring for Yukkuri' book Rinnosuke gave you.

Yukkuris need attention. We shouldn't neglect either of them.
>> No. 5309
[x] Try reading the book to the Patchy
[x] Play with the Yukkureimu for a bit.
[x] Read the 'Caring for Yukkuri' book Rinnosuke gave you.
>> No. 5310
[x] Try reading the book to the Patchy
[x] Play with the Yukkureimu for a bit.
[x] Read the 'Caring for Yukkuri' book Rinnosuke gave you.
>> No. 5312
Calling it now. Reading the 'Caring for Yukkuri' book got most votes so that goes first. Will write when I've recovered and if my internet connection holds.
>> No. 5313
>>5312

Hoo...ray?
>> No. 5316
Watching the Patchy-type 'read' reminds you of that book you got from Rinnosuke. With the Yukkuris finally safe in their cage, you can relax and stop worrying about them for a little while. At least until they need feeding. You go back to the kitchen and rummage through your bag, finding the little book. Taking it back to the sitting room, you sit down on the sofa so you can keep an eye on the cage, cracking the book open.
"Boooook~"
"Yu~ yu~ yu~" The Yukkuris seem perfectly happy, so you get down to reading.

You skim over the contents page and instantly pick out a number of sections you think you should read first. The print is cheap and simple but does the job all right, the book is rather slim but feels heavy enough in your hands.

'Introduction: Important! Please Read!'

'Yakumo Industries is proud to present the first guide on taking care of Yukkuris. If you own, or are planning to own a Yukkuri, please read and take note of the advice in this guide. Yukkuris can sometimes be difficult to take care of, so we at Yakumo industries have complied all research into Yukkuri life into this book. We hope you have fun with your Yukkuris!

This guide is subject to change at any time, without warning. Please check these pages frequently for updates.

DISCLAIMER: Research into many areas of Yukkuri psychology and biology is still ongoing. While all efforts have been made to ensure the information in this guide is correct, Yakumo industries does not take responsibility for anything that happens to your Yukkuris as a result of following the instructions in this guide. This guide should be treated as Yukkuri basics only, you may discover many new things about Yukkuris all by yourself! If you happen to do so, please visit our headquarters at Mayohiga. We are interested in hiring motivated and capable researchers to help with the many ongoing Yukkuri projects.'

You flick to the first chapter.

'Chapter 1: "Take it easy!"

All Yukkuris will often tell you to "Take it easy!" They may also tell each other to take it easy, use the phrase as a question or use parts of the phrase in any order with any grammatical function. Many have been observed telling other animals, aggressive Yukkuri, or even inanimate objects to 'take it easy'. The Yukkuri is not telling you to calm down, it is expressing the basic tenant of Yukkuri life.

Like all animals, Yukkuri require food, warmth, shelter, companionship and eventually, reproduction. However, they also require the ability to 'take it easy'. This is closer to a philosophical idea than a biological need. It can be compared to happiness or contentment. When a Yukkuri is unable to fulfil a biological need, is forced to do something against its will or is in any way unhappy, it will be unable to take it easy. While taking it easy is not essential to the continued physical health of the Yukkuri, it is recommended that a Yukkuri owner make an effort to allow the Yukkuri to take it easy.
Do not worry if this is not possible. Yukkuri will sometimes make impossible demands, or simply have needs that cannot be met. Unless it cannot take it easy because of a threat to its life, the owner need not worry. The Yukkuri may be sad, but this will have no lasting effect on the length or quality of its life. (Important: see chapter on Psychological Trauma for dealing with more serious cases of being unable to 'take it easy'.)

Important! Yakumo industries has discovered some kinds of Yukkuri that do not 'take it easy', or do not express the need to take it easy. For details, see the chapters on Chen-types, Remiryas and Flandre-types. Be warned there may be other kinds of Yukkuri that also do not 'take it easy', as yet unknown.'

Hmm, a lot of information to take in. You lower the book to check on your Yukkuris. They certainly seem to be taking it easy right now.

[ ] Stop reading, continue with [Try reading the book to the Patchy-type] and [Play with the Yukkureimu for a bit].
[ ] Read the chapter on "Feeding Your Yukkuri."
[ ] Read the chapter on "Psychological Trauma".
[ ] Look for information about a particular type of Yukkuri [enter type].
[ ] Read the chapter on "Health Care."
[ ] Read the chapter on "Breeding."
[ ] Read the chapter on "Baby Yukkuris."
>> No. 5318
[Q] Read the chapter on "Psychological Trauma".

Important stuff.
>> No. 5320
[9] Stop reading, continue with [Try reading the book to the Patchy-type] and [Play with the Yukkureimu for a bit].
>> No. 5323
[ ] Stop reading, continue with [Try reading the book to the Patchy-type]
[ ] Stop reading, continue with [Play with the Yukkureimu for a bit]

Hey guys, I think it's to choose between [A] and [B]. At the very least put them in a specific order.

But hey, I'm not Woden, so whatever is fine for him is ok.
>> No. 5326
File 121928640264.jpg - (23.53KB , 400x400 , kojissoulast.jpg ) [iqdb]
5326
Why are you letting the yukkuris take it easy?! The only way they deserve to take it is unlubed!
>> No. 5327
>>5326

Get out, now. These yukkuris are actually cute.
>> No. 5330
File 121928742341.png - (292.64KB , 650x400 , ujipen.png ) [iqdb]
5330
They're all cute to start. Haven't you been paying attention to the hints the writefag's been dropping?
>> No. 5332
>>5326
Worst tripfag ever.
>> No. 5333
[ ] Read the chapter on "Health Care."
We should know what to do if anything happens to our Yukkuri first. (ie: Sakuya coming in the night to try to feed 'em to remirya or something)
>> No. 5336
>>5326
>>5330

Yukkuri are not those Jissou shits. You are being very silly. Stop it.
>> No. 5337
[x] Read the chapter on "Health Care."
>> No. 5338
[ ] Read the chapter on "Health Care."
>> No. 5339
>>5332
>>5336

I don't think he'll go away. He's like a dySWN level tripfag, an eyesore, but won't quit using a name/trip.
>> No. 5346
[+] Look for information about a particular type of Yukkuri [Patchouli].
I'm interested to know if ours has a speech impediment or something. They're supposed to say "Mukyu", but ours keeps saying "Myuku".
Also, maybe we ought to take the time to teach it to read.

After that one, check out the entry on Reimu-types, Marisa-types, and then the general health and care chapter.
>> No. 5347
>>5339
Hey, who are you calling an eyesore?
>> No. 5348
Also,

[ ] Stop reading, continue with [Try reading the book to the Patchy-type] and [Play with the Yukkureimu for a bit].
>> No. 5355
Just in case there are any special details we should know:
[ゆ] Read the chapter on "Feeding Your Yukkuri."
And
[ゆ] Read the chapter on "Health Care."
for future reference.
>> No. 5356
>>5326

It's 'Białystok', not 'Bialystock'. l2slavianlanguages
>> No. 5360
You flick to the chapter on Yukkuri health care. It's one of the thicker chapters of the book, but quite a lot of it seems to be about ways in which Yukkuri might injure themselves. You skim over it, already aware of how fragile they can be. You make sure to take in the most important points. Don't let them fall off things, don't let them near sharp objects, don't let them near hot water or ovens, don't let them near heavy things that could fall on them, don't let them near aggressive animals or other Yukkuri. It's all pretty common-sense stuff really.

A slightly longer section catches your eye.

'Do not allow your Yukkuri to stay in water, or any liquid, for an extended period of time. If you need to wash your Yukkuri, the best method is to use a damp cloth and dry the Yukkuri afterwards. If bathing is absolutely necessary then you must supervise your Yukkuri at all times and use only shallow water. The Yukkuri should not stay in the water for longer than ten minutes. If at any time during the bathing the Yukkuri requests to be removed from the water, or is trying to get out, then take it out of the water straight away.
This is not because of a drowning hazard. All Yukkuris encountered so far by Yakumo Industries have been unable to drown. This may be because they have no lungs or circulatory system and do not in fact 'breathe' like other animals. If left in water for an extended period of time, a Yukkuri's skin will become lose and misshapen. Eventually the Yukkuri will dissolve entirely into the water.
This also accounts for Yukkuris dislike of rainwater. While it is still dangerous to them, it is not usually deadly. Please make all efforts to keep your Yukkuri sheltered from the rain.'

You glance up at your Yukkuris. The Yukkureimu did get a little dusty bouncing along the path earlier today. Perhaps it could do with a wash. But surely they must wash themselves in the wild?

You go back to the book, finding the section you've been looking for.

'Treating Wounds.

If your Yukkuri becomes wounded for any reason, take these steps immediately.

1: Elevate the wound. DO NOT put pressure on the wound.
2: Remove any foreign objects from the wound. Using your hands is fine. The Yukkuri may be in pain but it is impossible for the wound to become infected.
3: Pour sugar or sugar-water into and around the wound. Your Yukkuri may become extremely distressed at this and need restraining, but do not worry, this is to help with the healing process.
4: Bind the wound with bandages or a plaster.
5: Feed the Yukkuri lots of sugar or sugar-water. If the wound prevents it from eating or drinking, spoon the food into its mouth or use a dropper to help it drink.

Your Yukkuri will let you know when to stop feeding it like this. While in pain and healing, it will be unable to 'take it easy', or be looking forward to 'taking it easy' again soon. Until it says that it is 'taking it easy' please keep giving it a large allowance of sugar or sugar-water.
Do not worry too much if your Yukkuri is injured. Despite their fragility, it is very difficult to kill them unless they lose most of their mass. If you take the above steps, your Yukkuri is sure to recover and live a happy life afterwards.'

You put the book down, thinking. They're easily injured but very tough in the long-run, hard to kill. Perhaps that's why they're surviving in the forest despite their obvious disadvantages.
You yawn, it's getting late. Not time for much else tonight if you want to wake up for work tomorrow morning.

[ ] Flick through the book, take in as much as you can. [Instant knowledge option].
[ ] Play with the Yukkureimu for a bit.
[ ] Try reading the book to the Patchy-type.
[ ] Something else.
>> No. 5361
[x] Try reading the book to the Patchy-type.
>> No. 5362
[Q] Try reading the book to the Patchy-type.
>> No. 5364
[X] Play with the Yukkureimu for a bit.
We've been neglecting Yukkureimu for a while. It's about time we give it some attention.
>> No. 5365
[ ] Play with the Yukkureimu for a bit.
>> No. 5367
{X} Try reading the book to the Patchy-type.
>> No. 5372
Slow, so first to three this time. Reading book is go.
>> No. 5374
You get up and walk over to the cage. Inside, the Yukkureimu is drinking from one of the water bottles. The Patchy-type is still slowly turning the pages of the child's book and staring at the words, making soft little "myuku~" sounds, eyes wide, drool down its chin.
"Yu~?" The Yukkureimu type notices you and bounces over. "Take it easy!" It says by way of greeting, giving you a smug grin.
"Take it easy." You reply, turning an idea over in your head. This is worth a try at least. You reach over and unlatch the little door on the top of the cage, reaching inside. The Yukkureimu bounces over and rubs itself against your hand.
"Yu~ yu~" It seems happy. You give it a little pat and then reach towards the Patchy-type. It doesn't notice you until you touch the book.

"BOOOOOOOOOOK~!" It screams as you take the book out of the cage. It bounces frantically after your hand, expression crumpling as your hand goes too high for it to reach. It tries to bounce upwards towards the little door, but it can't reach.
"BWOOOOOK~!" The Patchy-type wails, mouth contorted, tears running from its scrunched-up eyes. It wobbles on the spot, crying.
"Yu~! Ta-take it easy?" The Yukkureimu says to the Patchy-type, obviously confused. "Patchy can't take it easy! Why can't Patchy take it easy?!" The Yukkureimu glances around, frowning at everything it can see.
"BWOOK~! BWOOK~!" The Patchy-type continues to wail.
"Yu~!" The Yukkureimu becomes even more agitated, bouncing up and down and finally noticing you. "You took Patchy's book!" It says. "Give it back easy!"

You ignore the protests for a moment and open the book. It's a simple child's book with some colourful pictures, about a dog and a boy, something along those lines. You don't take notice of the words as you read them. May as well keep this experiment going. The Patchy-type might be sad now, but it's probably never been read to before.

"Give Patchy back her book easy!"
"BWOOOOOOOOK~!" The Patchy-type is now sitting in a puddle of its own tears.
"Ta-take it easy!" The Yukkureimu starts to lick the Patchy-type's face. "Easy!"
"BWOOOOOK~!"
The Yukkureimu turns back to you again, frowning with anger. "Stop bullying Patchy! I'll make you pay easy!"
"BWOOOOK~!"
You doubt either of them are paying attention to the story.

[ ] Keep reading, finish the story.
[ ] Give the book back.
[ ] Something else.
>> No. 5375
[x] Something else.
[x] Take the Patchy-type out of the cage so it can have the book while we read to it.
>> No. 5376
[Q] Give the book back.

Dang. I thought we were reading about the Patchy type, not to it. I need to start reading more carefully.
>> No. 5377
[x] Something else.
[x] Take the Patchy-type out of the cage so it can have the book while we read to it.

This is what I thought we were going to do in the first place.
>> No. 5378
>>5375

What he said.
>> No. 5379
[x] Something else.
[x] Take the Patchy-type out of the cage so it can have the book while we read to it.
>> No. 5380
[X] Give back the book to the TYPE-PACHE
[X] Flick through the book (the book with useful information, not the book pache was reading), take in as much as you can. [Instant knowledge option].
More knowledge we need, reading to the yukkuri is pointless waste of time anyways. They'll forget we did it before the day's over. Well, the reimu-type at least will, about pache... Well, maybe it's a good chance to test it's memory? But if it goes back to the book-trance again I doubt it'll even notice us reading the book for it anyways.
>> No. 5381
{X} Something else.
{X} Take the Patchy-type out of the cage so it can have the book while we read to it.

hahahaha
>> No. 5383
File 121934472325.png - (44.27KB , 550x500 , fuku2022.png ) [iqdb]
5383
[X] Split the yukkureimu in two with a laser.
>> No. 5384
[x]Something else
Discipline the Yukkureimu.

So we feed it, give it a home, same it from remirya, and it threatens us?

Loyalty can also be taught.

[x]Give the book back to the patchy type.
>> No. 5385
[X] Update the Yukkuri story.
>> No. 5386
[x] Something else.
[x] Take the Patchy-type out of the cage so it can have the book while we read to it.
>> No. 5387
[x]Something else
Discipline the Yukkureimu.
>> No. 5388
[X]Something else
Discipline the Yukkureimu.
Not bad, a punishment needs to come fresh after the incident, otherwise it'll just get confused about why it's being punished.
>> No. 5391
Interesting move. Writing an update now then.
>> No. 5394
This isn't working, at least not like this. You get up and carry the book back over to the cage.
"BWOOOOK~!" The Patchy-type bounces over, pressing against the cage, wet eyes fixed on the book. "Myukuuu~! Myuuuukuuu~!"
"Give Patchy her book back easy!" The Yukkureimu says again, bouncing with agitation.
"Okay, okay." You spread your hands, trying to look as unthreatening as possible, get them to calm down a little. "I'm sorry. Would you like to have the book out here?"
The Patchy-type stops crying for a moment and frowns, confused. "Boook~?"
"Here." You say, unlatching the top door again and reaching inside.
"Myukuu~!" The Patchy-type instantly panics when you reach for it, trying to bounce away. It's far too slow and you easily lift it up and out of the cage.
"Yuuu~!" The Yukkureimu growls at you through the cage.
"Myuku~!" The Patchy-type trembles, weakly trying to get away.

You have another idea. Holding the Patchy-type up so it can see you face, you speak.
"Take it easy." You say.
"Myuku~?" It instantly calms down.
"Now, take it easy here while I read to you." You put the Patchy-type down on the floor and place the book in front of it.
"BOOOOOK~!" It shouts with joy, rubbing its face against the book, smiling and drooling.
"Yu~!" The Yukkureimu bounces up to the mesh of the cage. "Thanks Mister! Patchy can take it easy again now!"
You sit down next to the Patchy-type and reach over to open the book. It trembles in fear again for a second.
"BWOO- .... myuku~?" It calms again as soon as you let go of the page.

You read for a while, the Patchy-type shaking a little every time you turn a page, but less and less as you go on. It just sits there, staring at the pages. You have no idea if it's listening to or understanding the story, just that it seems to be getting more comfortable with you touching the book. The Yukkureimu looks on for a short time and then goes back to playing with the ball and bouncing around the cage. When you finish the book you gently close the pages and return it and the Patchy-type to the inside of the cage.
"Did you enjoy the story?" You ask it.
"Booooook~!" The Patchy-type replies, a happy grin on its face. It drags the book around in its mouth as it moves.
The Yukkureimu bounces over and rubs against the Patchy-type. "Patchy took it really easy Mister! You're kind easy!"
You smile but sigh inwardly. Aren't the Patchy-types meant to be more intelligent and easier to train than the other kinds, not dumber?

It's time for bed now. You should probably:

[ ] Leave the window open to let in fresh air during the night.
[ ] Shut the window to keep things out.

And:
[ ] Leave a small lamp on in the sitting room.
[ ] Turn out all the lights.

And:
[ ] Leave the cage as it is.
[ ] Cover the cage with a thin blanket overnight.

And:
[ ] Leave some food in the cage.
[ ] Don't leave any food in the cage overnight.

[ ] Anything else?
>> No. 5395
[X] Shut the window to keep things out.
[X] Leave a small lamp on in the sitting room.
[X] Cover the cage with a thin blanket overnight.
[X] Don't leave any food in the cage overnight.

If anything tries to get in, it won't. The light can be on so our yukkuris won't be scared, and, if anything does get in, it won't see our yukkuris in the cage.

Finally, no food so that, if a Remirya or something does get in, it won't be attracted to yukkuri food.
>> No. 5397
[ゆ] Shut the window to keep things out.
Obviously what would happen if we left the window open is that we'd get unwanted yukkuri visitors, perhaps remirya, perhaps other random wild yukkuri.
[ゆ] Turn out all the lights.
If electric, pointless waste of energy, if they use fire, it's a danger of a fire without any benefits.
[ゆ] Leave the cage as it is.
Not really certain what's the difference, probably would factor in more if we left the window open.
[ゆ] Don't leave any food in the cage overnight.
Better not overindulge them, also, is this yet another thing that factors into the unwanted yukkuri thing?
[ゆ] Anything else?: Padlock the remirya door.
>> No. 5399
Apologizing like this will only give them undue audacity. Oh well.

[x] Shut the window to keep things out. (Even a bug can be a threat to them.)
[x] Leave a small lamp on in the sitting room. (Experiment with the other option tomorrow.)
[x] Leave the cage as it is. (They do just fine in the wild, and your house's temperature is regular.)
[x] Don't leave any food in the cage overnight. (They might even fight over it, with disastrous results.)
>> No. 5400
[X] Shut the window to keep things out.
[X] Leave a small lamp on in the sitting room.
[X] Cover the cage with a thin blanket overnight.
[X] Don't leave any food in the cage overnight.
[x] Anything else?: Padlock the remirya door.
>> No. 5402
[X] Shut the window to keep things out.
[X] Turn out all the lights.
[X] Cover the cage with a thin blanket overnight.

And:

[X] DON'T LEAVE ANY FOOD IN THE CAGE OVERNIGHT!!!

You are now having Gremlins flashbacks. Manually.

[ ] Anything else?

If we're keeping the window closed, we don't need to padlock the Remyria-accessible door.
>> No. 5403
>>5402
A remirya can easily break a window though, it's just to be on the safe side, besides, it's not like we'd be needing the door for anything right now, and the action will not cost us anything, so there's absolutely no reason to put this off now.
>> No. 5404
>>5403
Not unless it flies through the window fast enough to smash its face through it, which it would never do as it would hate to harm its "breddy face". It's quite soft.
>> No. 5405
Fuck. We need to vote more if we want Woden to update.

Come on, guys, more votes.
>> No. 5407
[X] Shut the window to keep things out.
[X] Leave a small lamp on in the sitting room.
[X] Cover the cage with a thin blanket overnight.
[X] Don't leave any food in the cage overnight.
[x] Anything else?: Padlock the remirya door.
>> No. 5408
>>5405
That's enough for now. I'll write. Window shut, lamp on, cage covered, no food and door padlocked.
>> No. 5409
[X] Shut the window to keep things out.
[X] Leave a small lamp on in the sitting room.
[X] Cover the cage with a thin blanket overnight.
[X] Don't leave any food in the cage overnight.
[x] Anything else?: Padlock the remirya door.
>> No. 5410
>>5408

Hooray!
>> No. 5411
You yawn and stretch. It's late and you have to get up early tomorrow morning. It's dark outside and raining lightly.
"Yu~? Is Mister going to take it easy?" The Yukkureimu asks.
"Yeah." You answer sleepily. "I am. Time for bed."
"Yu~!" It says, bouncing over to the Patchy-type. "Time to take it easy and sleep Patchy!" It says, serious look on its little face.
"Myuku~?" The Patchy-type is still holding the book in its mouth, but otherwise seems to have returned to normal.
You reach over the cage and make sure the window is shut tight. Then you head to the kitchen and lock the house up for the night. Before you return to the sitting room, you grab an old padlock from one of the kitchen cupboards, taking it and locking the larger door of the Yukkuri cage.
"Yu~?" The Yukkureimu looks up at the padlock. "What is that Mister?"
"It's a lock, to keep you safe." You say.

"Actually ... " You make sure both Yukkuris are looking at you before you speak again. "If anything comes into the room in the night, such as a Remirya, or anything else that isn't me, I want you to stay in your little houses and be really quiet, okay?"
Both Yukkuris tremble with fear. "We won't be able to take it easy like that!" The Yukkureimu says in a small voice.
"Don't worry." You say. "You hide until the morning and then I'll make sure you can take it easy again."
"Yu~?"
"Myuku~?"
"Thanks Mister!" The Yukkureimu says, finally understanding. You wonder if their memories are good enough to remember such complex instructions, but it can't hurt to try.

You drape a sheet over the cage, leaving some space for ventilation around the edge near the ground.
"Yu~! It's really easy in here! Bye Mister!"
You lift up the edge of the sheet and give them both a little wave. "Goodnight!"
The happy face of the Yukkureimu looks up in surprise. "Yu~! It's Mister again. Take it easy!"
"Myuku~"
Unable to help laughing a little, you turn a small lamp on before switching off the main lights.
"It's like I'm in the sunset easy!" You hear from under the blanket as you leave the room.

The next morning you wake up as usual, brush your teeth and have some breakfast. You have enough time to feed the Yukkuris before you need to leave for Kourindou. Rubbing sleep from your eyes, you turn off the little lamp in the sitting room. Only natural daylight floods the room now. You check under the sheet. Inside the cage the two Yukkuris are each inside one of the little houses, eyes closed, breathing softly, snuggled up amongst the shredded bedding material.

[ ] Wake them up and feed them.
[ ] Just leave some food for them, don't wake them up.
[ ] Anything else?
>> No. 5412
[X] Wake them up and feed them.

Don't want them to freak out about us being gone.
>> No. 5415
[ ] Wake them up and feed them.
>> No. 5416
[ ] Wake them up and feed them.
>> No. 5417
>[ ] Wake them up and feed them.
Somehow I read this as '[ ] Warm them up and eat them.'

That said:
[X] Wake them up and feed them.
>> No. 5418
[x] Wake them up and feed them
>> No. 5419
[X] Warm them up and eat them.
>> No. 5421
File 121937378029.jpg - (15.94KB , 300x300 , delishuji.jpg ) [iqdb]
5421
[X] Warm them up and eat them.

Might also need to wipe the dirt off of them.
>> No. 5422
[x] Wake them up and feed them
>> No. 5423
File 121937546354.jpg - (22.11KB , 340x242 , 121533045796.jpg ) [iqdb]
5423
>>5421
>> No. 5427
[x] Wake them up and feed them
>> No. 5431
>You check under the sheet. Inside the cage the two Yukkuris are each inside one of the little houses, eyes closed, breathing softly, snuggled up amongst the shredded bedding material.

Unexpected HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG
>> No. 5437
There will be updates, but for the next week they might be a bit slow and irregular.
>> No. 5439
You're not sure how they would react if they woke up and you weren't in the house. They're supposed to have very short memories, but surely their little minds can encompass at least one twenty-four hour span. Best wake them up and feed them properly before you leave for work, if only to remind them that you're their owner
After taking the sheet off the cage and folding it up on the sofa, you crouch down to look into the little houses again. The Patchy-type is already waking up, blinking in the increased light as its tiny face contorts with a yawn.
"Morning." You say.
"Mukyu~" It bounces out of the house and towards you, looking quite relaxed. It leaves the child's book from yesterday outside the house. You glance at the Yukkureimu, which is still fast asleep.
"Hungry?" You ask the Patchy-type.
"Mukyuu~!" It replies, bouncing up and down and smiling.

Wait a second.

"What did you just say?" You ask it.
"Mukyu~?"
That's certainly odd. Yesterday it was making a slightly different sound. You better take note of that difference, might mean something. Need to tell Rinnosuke everything you've learned so far anyway.
"Well." You say, gathering your wits again. "You go wake your friend up." You point at the sleeping Yukkureimu. "And I'll go get your breakfast so you can take it easy."
"Mukyu~ mukyu~" The Patchy-type bounces over to the Yukkureimu's little house and goes inside as you go to the kitchen to get the bag of 'Eat it Easy'.

When you return, the Patchy-type is waiting at the front of the cage. Its eyes light up and it smiles as it spots you.
"Muk-"
It is cut off by a sudden shout from the Yukkureimu, now awake and bouncing towards the front of the cage.
"Take it easy!" It says, stopping and bouncing once on the spot. The Patchy-type looks down after being interrupted. "Reimu is hungry! Give us that food Mister! Give us that food easy!" It demands with a smug and proud expression.

[ ] Just feed them.
[ ] Make the Yukkureimu say please before you feed it.
[ ] Feed only one of them.
[ ] Something else.
>> No. 5440
>>5439
[x] Feed the Patchouli while teaching the Reimu to say "please". Then feed it.
>> No. 5441
[x] Feed the Patchouli while teaching the Reimu to say "please". Then feed it.
>> No. 5442
[x] Feed the Patchouli while teaching the Reimu to say "please". Then feed it.
>> No. 5443
[x] Feed the Patchouli while teaching the Reimu to say "please". Then feed it.
>> No. 5444
[x] Feed the Patchouli while teaching the Reimu to say "please". Then feed it.
>> No. 5445
Okay, calling it now. Expect an update soon.
>> No. 5446
>>5445

Hooray!
>> No. 5447
You sigh and roll your eyes. These little creatures can be so demanding and so stupid. How can it have forgotten to say 'please' already? No ... you're thinking about this the wrong way. A Yukkuri is no different from a dog, they need to be properly trained and have lessons reinforced many times before the information sinks in. The ability to speak and the human-like face only confuse matters, making you feel as if they should be able to learn faster.
"Come over here and I'll let you out so you can take it easy out here with the food." You say as you unlatch the little side door. The Patchy-type is closest, bouncing through with soft little 'mukyu~" sounds. As soon as it's out of the cage, you shut the door again.
"Yu~!" The Yukkureimu skids to a halt in front of the door. "Reimu wants to take it easy with Patchy!" It says, frowning with confusion.

Before either of them can react further, you quickly open the bag of 'Eat it Easy' and scatter a handful in front of the Patchy-type. It drools and bounces forward, happily digging into the pile of pellets, munching and chewing.
"Yu~! Let Reimu have food in here too easy! Let Reimu have food easy!" The Yukkureimu says.
"No." You say clearly, placing the bag of food back down again. The Patchy-type carries on eating next to you, oblivious to its surroundings, focused only on the food.
"Give Reimu food easy!" The Yukkureimu shouts, bouncing angrily and puffing up its cheeks.
"Not until you ask properly." You have an idea, inspired by that book Rinnosuke gave you. "If you ask nicely, so we can all take it easy, then you can have food."
The Yukkureimu stops bouncing and just looks at you, confused.
"Take it easy." You say.
"Take it easy!" It says, smiling again and bouncing. "But Reimu is hungry easy! Give me-"
"No." You say, holding up a finger. "Not 'give me', what do you say when you want food?" You ask it.

There is a sudden ripping noise from beside you. While you were paying so much attention to the Yukkureimu, the Patchy-type must have finished the scattered pellets and bounced up to you. It's ripped open the bag of 'Eat it Easy', spilling the pellets onto itself and all over the floor around the bag. For a moment the Patchy-type's eyes widen with glutinous bliss as it lets the pellets just pour into its mouth.
"Yu~!" The Yukkureimu bounces up and down. "Patchy found lots of food! We can take it really easy now! Hey Mister, open this door easy!"

The Patchy-type keeps munching, gorging itself on the food, too busy to make any noise.

Dammit, you haven't got this for this.

[ ] What do you do?

Leaving this one up to you because it's so open-ended.
>> No. 5448
>>5447

[x] Pick the Patchy-type up into your hand.
[x] Lean forward to the Yukkireimu. "I'll give you a hint. It starts with "P and ends with lease."
>> No. 5449
[x] Pick the Patchy-type up into your hand. Use your finger to rap it's forehead to get it's attention and say. "No." Then put it back in the cage, surely it has eaten enough.
[x] Lean forward to the Yukkireimu. "I'll give you a hint. It starts with "P and ends with lease."
>> No. 5450
[x] Pick the Patchy-type up into your hand. Use your finger to rap it's forehead to get it's attention and say. "No." Then put it back in the cage, surely it has eaten enough.
[x] Lean forward to the Yukkireimu. "I'll give you a hint. It starts with "P and ends with lease."
>> No. 5451
>>5449
Seconded.
>> No. 5453
[x] Pick the Patchy-type up into your hand. Use your finger to rap it's forehead to get it's attention and say. "No." Then put it back in the cage, surely it has eaten enough.
[x] Lean forward to the Yukkireimu. "I'll give you a hint. It starts with "P and ends with lease."

Write some more, Woden~
>> No. 5454
File 121943975967.jpg - (117.87KB , 800x800 , exterminatormiko.jpg ) [iqdb]
5454
[X] Go to town on the yukkuris like Reimu on fairies.
>> No. 5456
Calling it now. Will get writing one more time today.
>> No. 5457
Also:
>>Dammit, you haven't got this for this.

FUCK.

Should be: 'you haven't got time for this.'
>> No. 5458
This training isn't going to work unless you react when they do things wrong. Without hesitation, you instantly reach down and pick up the Patchy-type in one hand. It barely notices, continuing to chew on its gigantic mouthful of food, eyes glazed with euphoria.
You quickly rap on its forehead to get its attention, a series of sharp taps with your finger. It jerks into alertness and dribbles some food from its mouth, making a muffled sound at you.
"No." You say in a firm tone. It doesn't make any response, just keeps munching.
"Yu~! Hey Mister! Let me out! Give me that food easy! Yu~! Hey easy!" The Yukkureimu is still trying to get your attention, bouncing up and down. You ignore it for now.

You open the top door of the cage and gently place the Patchy-type back inside. As soon as you retract your hand, its eyes go wide and it swallows the food. It bounces over to the Yukkureimu.
"Muukyuuu~! Muuukyuuu~!" It wails gently, staring at the huge pile of spilled food.
"Let us have that food Mister! Give us that food easy!" The Yukkureimu says.
"What do you say when you want food?" You ask, trying to be patient.
The Yukkureimu stops bouncing for a moment. "Yu~?"
"Muuuukyuuu~" The Patchy-type moans softly, drooling down its chin.
"Reimu is hungry?" The Yukkureimu tries.
"I'll give you a hint." You say.
"Reimu doesn't want a hint easy! Reimu wants food!" It frowns and trembles, turning a faint red.
"The word you have to say starts with a 'P' and ends with 'lease'. Then you get food and you can take it easy." You say.

The Yukkureimu returns to its normal colour and stares at you blankly for a moment. Its eyes cross a little as it speaks. "Puuuh ... lease? Please!" It bounces once, grinning open-mouthed. "Please give Reimu food! Please give Reimu food easy!"
You smile and reach inside the cage again. The Patchy-type tries to bounce over to your hand, but you ignore it and pick up the Yukkureimu. The Patchy-type sobs gently, tears forming in its eyes.
You leave the Yukkureimu in the pile of food for a minute, letting it scoop up a few mouthfuls worth of pellets. It chews with a grin, making little 'yu~' sounds. When it slows down to chew a particularly large mouthful, you decide it's had enough and you pick it up again.
"Yu~?" It tries to say though a full mouth. By the time you place it back inside it's struggling and trying to bounce up your arm. You place it down gently and quickly latch the cage door again.
"Come on, that's enough for now." You say firmly as the two Yukkuris both sob gently, wailing about food.
"Muuukyuuuu~"
"Reibuu wands mwore fwood!"
You ignore them and quickly clean up the spilled pellets, removing the food bag from sight. They should be satisfied, having both eaten far more food than they did yesterday, so why are they making such a fuss? You wait a while in the doorway of the sitting room, watching them calm down a little. They huddle together, licking the tears off each other's faces.
"Yu~"
"Mukyu~"

Time to go to work, they seem alright now. Hopefully they'll be okay together until you get home.

[ ] Anything else before you leave?
>> No. 5459
>>5458

[x] "Make sure that Patchy is safe Reimu and I might bring the two of you back some treats. Also, take it easy."
>> No. 5460
File 121944709959.jpg - (111.83KB , 480x876 , yukkuribugbomg.jpg ) [iqdb]
5460
[X] Anything else before you leave?

Set off a bug bomb, the house ought to be clean by the time you get back.
>> No. 5461
File 121944857248.jpg - (86.35KB , 451x339 , 121745634347.jpg ) [iqdb]
5461
>>5460

[x] "Make sure that Patchy is safe Reimu and I might bring the two of you back some treats. Also, take it easy."

Because I don't know what else to write.
>> No. 5462
[x] Scold them for being ungrateful, and remind them of how hard it would be to get even a small amount of food in the wild. Use Remiryas as an example.

It's of great importance that they see you as someone important, and not a food supplier.
>> No. 5463
>>5462

Changing my vote.
>> No. 5464
x] Scold them for being ungrateful, and remind them of how hard it would be to get even a small amount of food in the wild. Use Remiryas as an example.

DISCIPLINE IS TAUGHT THROUGH FEAR.
>> No. 5468
[x] Scold them for being ungrateful, and remind them of how hard it would be to get even a small amount of food in the wild. Use Remiryas as an example.

IF WE CANNOT RULE WITH LOVE, WE WILL RULE WITH FEAR AND LOVE, INSTEAD OF ONLY LOVE

WE ARE A DOUBLE RULER
>> No. 5470
Stop that.

[+] "Make sure that Patchy is safe Reimu and I might bring the two of you back some treats. Also, take it easy."
>> No. 5471
File 121945750832.jpg - (50.61KB , 400x299 , Shikieiki repent ur faggotry.jpg ) [iqdb]
5471
[x] "Make sure that Patchy is safe Reimu and I might bring the two of you back some treats. Also, take it easy."
>> No. 5472
[x] "Make sure that Patchy is safe Reimu and I might bring the two of you back some treats. Also, take it easy."
>> No. 5473
[x] "Make sure that Patchy is safe Reimu and I might bring the two of you back some treats. Also, take it easy."
>> No. 5474
[x] "Make sure that Patchy is safe Reimu and I might bring the two of you back some treats. Also, take it easy."
>> No. 5475
>>5470
>>5471
>>5472
>>5473
>>5474
Obvious votespamming is obvious.
[x] Scold them for being ungrateful, and remind them of how hard it would be to get even a small amount of food in the wild. Use Remiryas as an example.
>> No. 5477
[x] "Make sure that Patchy is safe Reimu and I might bring the two of you back some treats. Also, take it easy."
[x] Scold them for being ungrateful, and remind them of how hard it would be to get even a small amount of food in the wild. Use Remiryas as an example.

We could do both.
>> No. 5483
>>5475
0/10
>> No. 5514
[x] "Make sure that Patchy is safe Reimu and I might bring the two of you back some treats. Also, take it easy."

Teaching responsibility to a yukkuri? Let's see how bad this will end up.
[x] Scold them for being ungrateful, and remind them of how hard it would be to get even a small amount of food in the wild. Use Remiryas as an example.

Teaching yukkuris to be grateful? Ehh...

Just fto both
>> No. 5519
Update is on its way.
>> No. 5522
You step back into the room, figuring you can spare another couple of minutes to say good-bye for the day.
"Hey you two." You say. The Yukkuris look up, faces still a little wet. You point at the Yukkureimu, getting its attention. "If you make sure Patchy is safe, I'll bring you back some nice treats, okay?"
"Yu~?" The Yukkureimu bounces over to the front of the cage with a determined expression, breaking through the tears. "Patchy is always safe with Reimu easy!"
At least it's confident.
"And you should be more grateful for the food I gave you." You say, suddenly losing you patience again, unable to stop yourself. "In the wild you'd have to work for your food, nobody would give it to you! In here you're protected from predators like Remiryas. You should be grateful that you have someone to look after you."
The Yukkureimu shudders a little, eyes tearing up again. "Buwt ... bwut ... " It struggles to speak, obviously conflicted.
"But what?" You ask, managing to control your anger again. You're genuinely curious about what it has to say for itself.

"Bwut dere was swo mwuch fwood!" It wails, crying again now. "Mister twook the fwood away! Reibuu wanded all tha' fwood!" It sobs quietly.

Ah. What you did earlier was no different from giving a cat a huge pile of food and then taking it away again. It doesn't understand or care why. All it knows is that you took food away. The only difference is that Yukkuris complain and cry, whereas a cat would hiss and maybe shit on your bed.

"Anyway." You say. "Take it easy, okay?"
The Yukkureimu stops crying again and looks up at you, smiling faintly. "Take it easy!" It says.
"Take it easy, see you ..."
You trail off as the Patchy bounces over, holding the book in its mouth. It has an expression you've not seen so far. It looks ... well, worried. It dumps the book at the edge of the cage and nudges against it, looking up at you and frowning with concern.
"Mukyu~!"
You crouch down. "What is it?"
"Mukyu~! Muuukyuu!" It nudges the book and then scoops up some of the cage bedding with its tongue, holding it over the book.
"I'm sorry." You say, bewildered. "I don't understand. I have to go now, but I'll help you if you're sick or in trouble."
The Patchy shakes its face from side to side, frowning deeper. It nudges the book again.
"Mukyu~!"
You reach two fingers through the cage and pat its cheek. "Sorry, I have to go to work now. Take it easy."

You sling your bag over your shoulder and make sure the front door is locked behind you, heading off towards Kourindou.

[ ] Take the route directly through the forest.
[ ] Go around, through the village.
>> No. 5533
Hmm, Akyu has seen us with a Yukkuri at the market, I wonder if she will break in our house whiloe we are away, just to torture the precious yukkuris.

[ ] Take the route directly through the forest.

The faster we are done with it, the faster we're come back
>> No. 5536
File 121951663584.jpg - (388.25KB , 1000x1000 , size chart.jpg ) [iqdb]
5536
[x] Take the route directly through the forest.

What could possibly go wrong?
>> No. 5538
[x] Take the route directly through the forest.

Who knows wnat encounters await.
>> No. 5539
[X] Take the route directly through the forest.
>> No. 5541
[x] Take the route directly through the forest.
Depending on difficulty level we're going to encounter either a yukkuri (easy-normal), non-hostile youkai (normal-hard) or a hostile youkai/other malicious entity (hard-lunatic). Perfect chance to see how bastardly our writefag really is. Even if it bad ends us.
>> No. 5547
>>5541
This story isn't about difficulty, it's about morality (for want of a better term) and how you relate to these creatures. It's a sandbox in which you are very unlikely to get a bad end, especially though random encounters in the forest.

Basically, take it easy.

Also, calling the vote now to make it easier on myself. Expect an update in about 2-3 hours time.
>> No. 5548
File 121952514575.jpg - (145.70KB , 1024x768 , IM RUNNING!.jpg ) [iqdb]
5548
[X] Take the route directly through the forest.

I made this in Gmod 5 minutes ago.
>> No. 5554
File 121953228978.jpg - (42.29KB , 236x243 , baby - fuku0353.jpg ) [iqdb]
5554
You decide to take the forest path today. It's a quicker route, skirting along the inside edge of the forest. Most of the villagers don't like it, so the path is often deserted. It makes for a relaxing morning walk through the trees, just what you need to wake yourself up properly and enjoy the time before work.
Walking along the pathway, you take a deep breath, letting the smell of the forest and the morning dew fill your lungs. This is good, you feel pretty relaxed.

Not halfway to Kourindou, you hear a sound you've become used to over the past couple of days.
"Yu~! Yu~! Yu~!" It's faint but rapid and getting closer. You stop to listen, realisation creeping over you that the Yukkuri making that sound must be in complete panic. You can hear sobbing and the type of laboured breathing that only comes from running as fast as you can.
As you stand and listen, the Yukkuri bursts from the undergrowth at the side of the pathway. It's a Yukkureimu, a little smaller than your one back home, but still an adult. It's far enough away that it doesn't notice you. Tears are streaming down its face, expression twisted with terror. It glances around itself for a moment, as if stunned to be away from the safety of the bushes. Then it looks back the way it came, sobbing loudly all the while.
"Reibuu don't wanna, Reibuu can'd tage id eajy like dis!" You hear.
Suddenly, quick as it can, it bounces across the path and into the undergrowth on the other side.
As the sound of it crashing and bouncing recedes, you realise you can hear something else.

"Pretty Reimu? Pretty Reimuuuuu~?
"Come back, don't be so tsundere!"
"Yu~! Yu~!"
"We're from the city so of course you should wait for us Reimu!"

Three more Yukkuris bounce onto the pathway, obviously following the Yukkureimu. They look like Alice-types, but much bigger than the one that Rinnosuke had in the shop. They look bloated with age and plentiful food.
"Where did she go easy?" The biggest one of them looks up and down the pathway, the others follow suit. None of them notice you.
"She got away easy! Now Alice can't get refreshed!" The smallest of the three looks down sadly.
The middle sized one drops something from it's mouth onto the pathway and you edge forwards to get a closer look.
"Yu~!" It says. Then you realise it's a baby Yukkuri, or a 'koyukkuri', a Yukkureimu type. It's so small compared to all the Yukkuri you've seen so far. Your ones back home are easy enough to pick up in one hand, but you have to spread your fingers, they're slightly smaller than human heads. But this koyukkuri is so small you could probably hold it in the palm of your hand, or slip it in your pocket with ease. It's no bigger than a duck egg or a golf ball.

"Yu~? Whewes momwey?" It asks, trying to bounce away, smiling with ignorance of its situation. The Alice-type that was carrying it pins in down, holding it to the ground. "Yu~!" It cries in surprise, eyes tearing up with pain or fear, you can't tell which.
"Then we can get refreshed with Reimu's baby!" The Alice-type says.
"Alice is going first!" The biggest one says, pushing the other one out of the way.
"Yu~?" Rather than bouncing away, the koyukkuri looks up at the huge Alice-type. "Ta-tage id eajy?"
"Alice is from the city!" It says in reply. "So, even though you're not Marisa you'll do!" It bounces toward the koyukkuri and squashes against it, pinning it face-down on the ground.
"Yu~! Yu~! Reibuu id bweing cwushed! Yu~!" It cries in pain.

[ ] Carry on your way, ignore this.
[ ] Just observe.
[ ] Do something. (What do you want to do?)
>> No. 5556
[x] Take the Yukkureimu and get it out of reach of the Alice-types.
[x] Shake the Alice-types. All of them. Make sure the Yukkureimu is far out of their reach.
[x] Observe.
>> No. 5557
Alice types... Scourge of the yukkuri kind.

[]Shout "Alice look behind you!"
[]While they're distracted, deliver an almighty boot to the currently imposing Yukkurilice while avoiding the koyukkureimu.
[]Pick up the koyukkureimu
[]Glare menacingly at the remaining yukkuris and tell them a cheesy but well timed threat.
>> No. 5565
>>5557

HMm, nice.

[]Shout "Alice look behind you!"
[]While they're distracted, deliver an almighty boot to the currently imposing Yukkurilice while avoiding the koyukkureimu.
[]Pick up the koyukkureimu
[]Capture one of the Alice type for future research.
[]If the remaining ones don't leave, crush them.

Changint it a little, capture an Alice to RIP & TEAR at home (away from Yukkureimus and Patchy) and report any new discovery.
>> No. 5566
File 121953513630.jpg - (60.45KB , 900x300 , angelscaught.pbf.jpg ) [iqdb]
5566
[X] Just observe.
>> No. 5567
[]Shout "Alice look behind you!"
[]While they're distracted, deliver an almighty boot to the currently imposing Yukkurilice while avoiding the koyukkureimu.
[]Pick up the koyukkureimu
[]Glare menacingly at the remaining yukkuris and tell them a cheesy but well timed threat.
>> No. 5568
[x] Pin the Alices down and let the Reimus decide their punishment.
>> No. 5569
[]Shout "Alice look behind you!"
[]While they're distracted, deliver an almighty boot to the currently imposing Yukkurilice while avoiding the koyukkureimu.
[]Pick up the koyukkureimu
[]Glare menacingly at the remaining yukkuris and tell them a cheesy but well timed threat.
>> No. 5570
[x] Take the Yukkureimu and get it out of reach of the Alice-types.
[x] Shake the Alice-types. All of them. Make sure the Yukkureimu is far out of their reach.
[x] Observe.
This write-in is more interesting.
>> No. 5571
[Q] Shout "Alice look behind you!"
[Q] While they're distracted, deliver an almighty boot to the currently imposing Yukkurilice while avoiding the koyukkureimu.
[Q] Pick up the koyukkureimu
[Q] Glare menacingly at the remaining yukkuris and tell them a cheesy but well timed threat. And possibly eat one of them.
>> No. 5572
[x]Shout "Alice look behind you!"
[x]While they're distracted, deliver an almighty boot to the currently imposing Yukkurilice while avoiding the koyukkureimu.
[x]Pick up the koyukkureimu
[x]Glare menacingly at the remaining yukkuris and tell them a cheesy but well timed threat.

Bandwagon or something. I've got nothing better.
>> No. 5573
[x]Shout "Alice look behind you!"
[x]While they're distracted, deliver an almighty boot to the currently imposing Yukkurilice while avoiding the koyukkureimu.
[x]Pick up the koyukkureimu
[x]Glare menacingly at the remaining yukkuris and tell them a cheesy but well timed threat.
>> No. 5580
[x]Pick up the koyukkureimu
[x]See how far you can kick the Alice-Types. For research, of course.
>> No. 5581
>>5580

Yukkuris are fragile. Kick one too hard, and it may just explode around your boot.
>> No. 5620
[]Shout "Alice look behind you!"
[]While they're distracted, deliver an almighty boot to the currently imposing Yukkurilice while avoiding the koyukkureimu.
[]Pick up the koyukkureimu
[]Capture one of the Alice type for future research.
[]If the remaining ones don't leave, crush them.

The superior choice. Expanded research tree FTW.
>> No. 5622
[]Shout "Alice look behind you!"
[]While they're distracted, deliver an almighty boot to the currently imposing Yukkurilice while avoiding the koyukkureimu.
[]Pick up the koyukkureimu
[]Capture one of the Alice type for future research.
[]If the remaining ones don't leave, crush them.
>> No. 5623
[]Shout "Alice look behind you!"
[]While they're distracted, deliver an almighty boot to the currently imposing Yukkurilice while avoiding the koyukkureimu.
[]Pick up the koyukkureimu
[]Capture one of the Alice type for future research.
>> No. 5628
Calling it now. Nice write-in. Update will come some time this afternoon.
>> No. 5629
It doesn't take a degree in zoology to figure out what the Alice-types are about to do next. Before anything else can happen, you break into a run, heading for the group of Yukkuris. They don't notice you until the last second, their eyes all fixed on the crying koyukkuri, drool hanging down their chins.
"Mister!" The smallest one shout in surprise as it spots you.
"Alice is from the city, so I don't wan-" The middle-sized one starts to say.
The largest one starts to make a "Yuyuyuyuyu~" sound.
"Alice, look behind you!" You yell, pointing over their heads, putting as much panic and fear into your voice as you can.
"Easy~?" They all turn to look, even the one pinning down the koyukkuri.

Now's your opening. Without breaking your stride, you wind your foot back and slam the toe of your boot into the side of the largest Alice-type. It impacts with a wet thump and the Alice-type flies off of the koyukkuri.
"Bugyu~" It lands with a sticky crunch a couple of feet away, a small pool of greyish yellow liquid pooling in front of it.
Before the other Alice-types can react, you quickly bend down and scoop the koyukkuri up in your hand.
"Yu~" It says weakly, eyes glazed. It seems to be bleeding, or leaking, some kind of mushy red stuff around its mouth and eyes. It has a couple of small splits in its skin, the same red stuff slowly leaking through. "Ch-chage id edjy?" It says, unsure.
You pat it on the head with a single finger. "Take it easy."
"BWWWAAAA!" The Alice-type you kicked starts to scream.
"Alice! Alice!" The smallest one bounces over to it.
"Mister!" The middle-sized one says. "We were going to get refreshed easy! Put pretty little Reimu back down easy!" It scowls up at you.

"Awiwce's breddy face! Awiwce wanded ta ged refwresded!" The largest Alice-type wails as it turns around and weakly drags itself towards you. It's leaking grey-yellow gunk from its eyes and mouth and a huge cracked dent in its side where you kicked it.
"If you don't leave, then I'll kick you so much that you'll never be able to move again. Then I'll leave you on a tree branch for a Remirya to find." You say.
"Drop dead easy!" The middle-sized Alice-type shouts at you. "Mister is evil! Alice is from the city so we were only getting refreshed easy!"
"Yeah! Drop dead easy!"
"Dwop dead edjy!" The largest one screams through its tears.

You feel the little koyukkuri in your hand tremble with fear at the Alice-types' shouting.
"Yu~! Yu~?!" It tries to bounce away, but you hold it firmly to make sure it won't bounce out of your hand and hurt itself.
"You take it easy here, I'll deal with the Alices, okay?" You tell it.
"Yu~"
"Drop dead easy!" The Alice-types have all turned red now, eyes tearing up and thrashing on the ground, one of them throws itself at your leg but bounces off harmlessly.

[ ] Forget about them and carry on to Kourindou, you've saved the koyukkuri now anyway.
[ ] Scare them away, but don't hurt them.
[ ] Kill one of them (how?)
[ ] Kill all of them (how?)
[ ] Capture one of them for future research.
>> No. 5631
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5kGUW6M7W0
>> No. 5632
[x] Kill one of them (how?)
Do what you threatened to do.

[x] Capture one of them for future research.

Also:
[x] Before leaving, vibrate one of them and see what it does to the others.
>> No. 5633
[x] Kill one of them (how?)
Do what you threatened to do.

[x] Capture one of them for future research.

Also:
[x] Before leaving, vibrate one of them and see what it does to the others.



Okay, I can get behind this. Changing vote.
>> No. 5634
[x] Kill one of them (how?)
Do what you threatened to do.

[x] Capture one of them for future research.

Also:
[x] Before leaving, vibrate one of them and see what it does to the others.
>> No. 5636
Calling it at best of three while I have time to write. Updating now.
>> No. 5638
[x] Kill one of them (Stomping, kicking, use your feet)
[x] Capture one of them for future research.
[x] Before leaving, vibrate one of them and see what it does to the others.

Btw, capture the one we vibrate, don't want to take one already damaged.

>[x] Capture one of them for future research.

Nice to see my write-in was taken into consideration.
>> No. 5640
"You didn't leave." You say quietly.
The Alice-types don't pay any attention to your words and the largest one tries to gore your leg. It bounces off, too weak and soft to do any damage, but you catch it as it flies backwards again, grabbing it by the hair.
"AHHHHH! LED AWICE GO!" It screams at you.
Making sure not to let go of it, you deliver another kick to its side with a dull thump. It vomits a torrent of grey-yellow mush onto the ground, its eyes bulging out of its face.
"Byuuugu~"
"Hahaha! Dwop dwead edjy!" The little koyukkuri in you other hand says.
"Put Alice down! She's from the city so let her go!" The other two cluster around your feet, bashing lightly against you.
The Alice-type in your hand is crying so heavily now that streams of tears fall from its face. "Led awice gooooo~" It says, weaker than before.
You kick it again, this time letting go so that it shoot across the pathway and slams into a tree trunk. It slides to the ground, leaving a wet yellow trail behind itself on the bark.
"Ah~ gyu~ oh~" It lies in a pool of its own tears, vomit and yellow-grey innards, twitching and wobbling.
"ALICE!" The smallest one bounces over to it and licks it, weeping. The middle sized one just stares in shock, tears running down its face.

Not letting them gather their wits, you step over and pick up the now ruined Alice-type.
"Awice won'd bwe abwle to make tha babies anymwore." It sobs through the paste of tears and yellow vomit around its mouth.
"You won't be doing anything any more." You say to it, lifting it up towards the nearest tree branch. As it realises what you're about to do it starts screaming again. You turn it so as to present one of the dents in its side to the point of the branch, and then ram it down.
The branch neatly pierces the Alice-type's side, yellow-grey gunk slowly leaking from the wound. You jam it deeply enough so that it cannot wriggle free.
"GYAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaa ... aaah ... gyu~ aaaaa" Its scream fades from the agony of being impaled and it just hangs there, twitching and moaning.

"DROP DEAD EASY!" The smallest Alice-type shouts at you, bouncing off your legs. You ignore it and gently place the koyukkuri into your jacket pocket.
"Take it easy in there for a minute, okay?" You say.
"Yu~!" It says, snuggling down.
You reach down and pick up the smallest Alice-type with both hands.
"Ahhhh! N-no!" It says. "A-Alice is from the city so please put me down easy! Please don't hurt me easy!"
You grin at it and shake it roughly, back and fourth until its features blur a little from the movement.
"Yu~yu~yu~yu~yu~"

You stop shaking it. You don't know much about Yukkuri biology yet, but you do know that vibration is somehow important to their mating cycle. These things ... these fucking serial rapists, no matter what species they are, no matter how dumb they are, have made you feel sick inside. You tore the largest one apart in a fit of anger, but now, thinking more clearly again, you want to see what happens when you mess with their mating instincts.
"Yu~?" The Alice-type looks at you through glazed eyes and a dopey smile. "Why did you stop? Alice is from the city so I like getting refreshed all in one go!"
You put the Alice-type back on the ground and turn it towards the other remaining one. It's eyes instantly light up and it starts bouncing forwards, drooling on the ground.
"Pretty Alice! Pretty Alice! Come get refreshed!" It says.
The middle-sized one is still crying after the death of the largest one. "What easy?" It says, confused as the other Alice-type bounces up to it and knocks it over.
"Ah! No!" It says. "Alice doesn't want babies! ALICE DOESN'T WANT BABIES!" It screams as the smallest one mounts it from behind.
"You're not Marisa but you'll do~" The smallest one says, eyes rolling into the back of its head.

What happens next is rather grotesque. The Alice-type on top starts to shake and vibrate, making grunting sounds, while the one below screams for it to stop.
"Ged ooooooff! Awice doden't wand babies!" The bottom one is crying.
"Don't be so tsundere!" The top one says, turning red with effort, sweat running down its face. "You know you like it!"
The bottom one starts to vibrate as well, but in fits and bursts, as if it's trying not to.
"ZDOB ID!" The bottom one screams after a few moments.
"NHOOOOOOOO!!" The top one shouts with pleasure. "I'M GOMING!"
The vibration increases for a second and then suddenly stops. The only sound is the weeping of the bottom Alice-type.
"Refreshing!" The top one says, rolling off the bottom one.
You step forwards and boot the top Alice-type away, into the bushes.
"Gyu~!" It lands with a wet splat, you ignore it. The Alice-type that has just been raped slowly looks up at you, tears streaming down its face. You remove the koyukkuri from your coat pocket and let it see the carnage you have wrought.
"Yu~! Yuyuyu~" Sounds like it's laughing. "Dwop dead, dwop dead!" It sings softly.
"Dodn't hurd Awice, Mister!" The last Alice-type pleads.
"Not yet anyway." You mutter to yourself. This one is probably pregnant now.

The perfect test subject.

Time to go to work.

[ ] Pick up the Alice-type under your arm.
[ ] Just kick it along in front of you.
[ ] Some other way of taking it with you?
>> No. 5645
{X} Pick up the Alice-type under your arm.

They should be grateful that we didn't use our spellcard, Foot sign 「Godlike Boot」 .It has knockback and +200% against Yukkuris.
>> No. 5648
[X] Make the alice-type eat the one you kicked to the bushes.
Then
[X] Pick up the Alice-type under your arm.
>> No. 5649
Changing vote to this: >>5648

[X] Make the alice-type eat the one you kicked to the bushes.
Then
[X] Pick up the Alice-type under your arm.
>> No. 5650
FINALLY!
>> No. 5651
File 121958788266.jpg - (54.54KB , 360x303 , pearljam_dotheevolution.jpg ) [iqdb]
5651
[x] Make the alice-type eat the one you kicked to the bushes.
Then
[x] Pick up the Alice-type under your arm.

Haha, changing vote. We're doing the evolution, baby!
>> No. 5652
>>5648
>>5649
>>5651
No, for now we've impressed on this one that we can crush it like a bug whenever we want.

We've basically just had this one raped to order (more or less), for now we should deign to show mercy - as that's what seperates this Anon from those who hurt Yukkuri for their own pleasure. If it does anything else to piss us off however... but for now:

[X] Pick up the Alice-type under your arm.
>> No. 5653
[X] Make the alice-type eat the one you kicked to the bushes.
[X] Pick up the Alice-type under your arm.

Now the game has started.
>> No. 5655
{X} Pick up the Alice-type under your arm.
>> No. 5656
[X] Pick up the Alice-type under your arm.

So, we have the cute ones and the one for torture. As one who likes equal servings of both the cute and the grotesque, I find this very pleasing.
>> No. 5657
{X} Make the Alice-type eat the one you kicked to the bushes.
{X} Pick up the Alice-type under your arm.
>> No. 5658
{X} Make the Alice-type eat the one you kicked to the bushes.
{X} Pick up the Alice-type under your arm.
>> No. 5659
Haha, oh wow. Update on its way.

>>5658
Back to work, HY.
>> No. 5660
"I'm going to let you take it easy now." You say to the Alice-type, smiling.
"Yu~?" It frowns for a moment then brightens. "Thank you Mister! Alice is from the city, so of course I'll take it easy!" It looks smug now, grinning up at you. "Alice is from the city, so she wants to get refreshed with pretty little Reimu~!"
"Dwop dead edjy!" The koyukkuri in your hand screams at the Alice-type.

You frown. Even after being raped and seeing its friend horribly mutilated and left to die, this thing still wants to force itself upon an infant Yukkuri. Is it really that stupid?
"You can't get refreshed." You say. "But I have some delicious food for you."
"Food~! Yu~!" The Alice-type bounces once, grinning. Then it settles down, as if trying to convince you it's restrained and civilised. "A-Alice is from the city, so I like good food!"
"Wait here." You say, stepping into the bushes.
"Whewe awe we gwoing?" The koyukkuri asks you with wide, shining eyes.
"You'll see, it's fun." You grin, picking up the injured Alice-type that you kicked into the bushes earlier. It's weeping, a huge cracked dent in it's side where your foot connected. it struggles, trying to get away from your grasp.
You need to make this easier. Quickly, you swing the Alice-type around as hard as you can, smashing in against a tree.
"Guyubu~"
It practically explodes, yellow gunk spewing from its mouth and around its eyes. You poke it with your foot and it doesn't move, only twitches.
"Gyu~ ah~ guuu~" It makes some noise, perhaps trying to speak.

Perfect.

A moment later you emerge from the bushes and dump the ruined Yukkuri in front of the eagerly waiting Alice-type.
"GAWAAAAAA!" It screams in horror, eyes wide and wet at the sight of its former friend. Has it already forgotten this one raped it minutes ago? Are they really that dumb? Perhaps they just don't like violence against their own sub-species.
Before the Alice-type can panic and run away you reach down and press its face into the leaking mess in front of it.
"Eat." You say. "Don't you like your food?"
"AWICE! AWICE!" It screams.
"Eat." You say. "Or you will end up just like that."
It slowly looks up at you, obviously terrified. "B-bwut Awice iz fwrom-"
"From the city, I know." You say. "NOW EAT!" You roar into its face, loud as you can.
"AHHHHH!" It screams. You push it's face forward again, so that it squashes into the yellow gunk.
"Ah! Yu~" It takes a mouthful, unable to keep it's mouth shut. You hold it down while it chews.
"D-dis shit's ... good!" It says, swallowing, tears slowly stopping.
You let go of the Alice-type and watch it hungrily devour the remains of its friend, its rapist. This is so fucked up.

So very very fucked up.

You rub your eyes, unable to believe what you've just witnessed and taken part in. What is all this? Would you have done this to any other kind of animal? Would you have punished people like this? Ugh, you feel strange, your stomach turning over as the ruined Alice-type gurgles and twitches as the other one takes great bites out of its gloopy, custard-like innards.
"Mwister?" The koyukkuri in your hand asks. "Tan I have chom?"
"What?" You ask, snapping out of your morbid thoughts.
"Reibu is hungry! Reibu wands chom fwood!" It tries to get out of your hand, towards the mess on the floor.

Oh, that's disgusting.

[ ] Let it eat some of the dying Alice-type.
[ ] Refuse, feed it something else later.

Active hold: [ ] Pick up the Alice-type under your arm.
>> No. 5661
>>5660
Is its mother nearby? If yes, I suggest asking it if they do that. Otherwise,

[x] Refuse, feed it something else later.

But wait, are you taking it with you? I thought you'd send it back to its family.
>> No. 5662
>>5661
See
>>5554

>>Suddenly, quick as it can, it bounces across the path and into the undergrowth on the other side.
>>As the sound of it crashing and bouncing recedes, you realise you can hear something else.

The mother ran into the depths of the forest.
>> No. 5664
[x] Refuse, feed it something else later.

>This is so fucked up.

>So very very fucked up.

Good God, I laughed.
>> No. 5665
[X] Let it eat some of the dying Alice-type. Hold back the living alice-type to make sure it doesn't accidentally/intentionally eat the koyukkuri. (Also to see it's delicious tears when it's prevented from eating for a bit.)
Hmm.
>> No. 5666
[x] Refuse, feed it something else later.
>> No. 5667
[X] Let it eat some of the dying Alice-type. Hold back the living alice-type to make sure it doesn't accidentally/intentionally eat the koyukkuri. (Also to see it's delicious tears when it's prevented from eating for a bit.)

This is fucking awesome.
>> No. 5668
{X} Let it eat some of the dying Alice-type. Hold back the living alice-type to make sure it doesn't accidentally/intentionally eat the koyukkuri. (Also to see it's delicious tears when it's prevented from eating for a bit.)
>> No. 5670
>>5660
[X] Refuse, feed it something else later.
>> No. 5676
[x] Refuse, feed it something else later.
>> No. 5677
[ ] Refuse, feed it something else later.
[ ] Pick up the Alice-type under your arm.

Ok. That's enough. For now.
>> No. 5679
Woden, are you there?
>> No. 5685
And so begins yukkurnon's downward spiral into yukkuri torture.

[x] Refuse, feed it something else later

Slowing down a bit after my write-in back there.
>> No. 5687
File 121960718922.gif - (198.79KB , 424x240 , 1192407098452.gif ) [iqdb]
5687
right, so we went from reading to patchy to kicking alice until she burst open, all in one thread? pic related
>> No. 5688
[x] Refuse, feed it something else later.
>> No. 5689
[X] Refuse, feed it something else later

this anon (what are we gonna call him?) HAET rapist yukkuri. he seems to be fairly neutral to other types though (as long as they don't do anything too stupid.)
>> No. 5690
>>5679
I am now. Update is on it's way.
>> No. 5691
"That's bad food." You say.
"Yu~"?" The koyukkuri stops trying to bounce away.
"If you take it easy there, I'll give you some really good food later, okay?" As you speak you quickly step forwards so the leaking corpse of the Alice-type is out of the koyukkuri's view. Hopefully it will forget all about it. With Yukkuris it seems that out of sight really is out of mind. This little one is so cute and vulnerable, you gently stroke its head and the tiny ribbon on top. You don't really want to let it cannibalise another one of its kind.
"This shit's good!" You hear the intact Alice-type say again as it finishes eating its former comrade. It ate surprisingly fast, even more glutinous than the other Yukkuri you've encountered so far. "Alice is from the city, so she ate all her food easy!" It says, bouncing up to you. Does it know that it just ate another Alice-type? You shudder a little at the thought.

Disgusting creatures.

You head down the pathway again, koyukkuri in one hand, raped, cannibalistic Alice-type under the other arm. It grins smugly, its ordeal seemingly forgotten.
"Yu~! Alice is from the city, so I like being carried!" It says. You've got it positioned so that it can't actually see the koyukkuri in your other hand, just in case.
The soft, slow drip of the leaking, dying Alice-type impaled on the tree branch fades away behind you.

\\\

You finally reach Kourindou, maybe a few minutes late. Rinnosuke never bothers to clock you in or anything like that. You like him and he trusts you, so you always make sure to be there when needed and he accepts that sometimes you can't be on time, for whatever reason. It's a good job.
"Morning." You say as you head inside. Rinnosuke looks up from behind the counter.
"Hello, what's this?" He asks, eyes widening with interest as he sees the Alice-type under your arm.
"Yu~!" It says, aware of the attention. "Alice is from the city, so you should say hello to me!"
Rinnosuke just stares at it for a moment in amazement and disgust. Eventually he turns back to you.
"Where did you get that?" He asks.
"Found it and two others trying to mate with this one." You hold up the koyukkuri.
"Yu~! Hewow Mwischer~!" It says happily.
"H-hello?" Rinnosuke says, obviously unsure of himself. He readjusts his glasses. "I like that one much better than the Alice-type. Is it a baby?"
"Yes." You say. "A 'koyukkuri' I think."
"Fascinating." He peers at it. "None of the ones here have mated yet, or at least I can't tell." He gestures toward the cage at the far end of the room. You glance over and notice it's a little more crowded than yesterday. You ask Rinnosuke about that.
"Yes! Got another delivery just this morning. Had to keep a few of the more ... difficult ones out back. Not very presentable." He thumbs over his shoulder.
The Alice-type under your arm must have been following your gaze earlier. "Mamamamamamamariiiisa!" It screams with joy at the cage.
"Yu~!"
"Yuyuyuyu!
"Drop dead easy!"
A chorus of scared and angry noises come from the cage.

"Annoying aren't they?" You ask.
"Not all of them." Rinnosuke gives you a small smile. "You'll see later." He waves away your inquisitive glance.
"So, where can I leave these two for now? No time to take them home?" You ask.
Rinnosuke shakes his head. "Busy today. I have some spare cages. Are you keeping them yourself or do you want me to add them to the stock here?"

You pause, not having thought about that yet. You saved the koyukkuri on a whim and you had some vague thoughts about experimenting on the Alice-type, but do you really want to take on more of these things?

The koyukkuri:
[ ] You're going to keep it, leave it somewhere safe here for the day.
[ ] Let Rinnosuke add it to the stock. The other Yukkuri will look after it and it'll eventually go to a good home.

The Alice-type.
[ ] Keep it for experimentation.
[ ] Let Rinnosuke add it to the stock, he won't sell the dammed thing anyway.
[ ] Tell Rinnosuke about your idea for experimenting on it, ask if he wants to carry out the experiments here.
>> No. 5693
[x] Let Rinnosuke add it to the stock. The other Yukkuri will look after it and it'll eventually go to a good home.
[x] Tell Rinnosuke about your idea for experimenting on it, ask if he wants to carry out the experiments here.

He'll be our accomplice.

And together, we shall be the two founding members of THE FACTORY.
>> No. 5694
[ ] You're going to keep it, leave it somewhere safe here for the day.
[ ] Tell Rinnosuke about your idea for experimenting on it, ask if he wants to carry out the experiments here.

Looking a little Mengele there. Keeping a lab rat around the house might scare the other Yukkuris, but the research is too useful to just let go. The koyukkuri could be adopted by the Yukkureimu at home.
>> No. 5695
[x] Let Rinnosuke add it to the stock. The other Yukkuri will look after it and it'll eventually go to a good home.
[ ] Tell Rinnosuke about your idea for experimenting on it, ask if he wants to carry out the experiments here.
>> No. 5696
[X] You're going to keep it, leave it somewhere safe here for the day.
[X] Tell Rinnosuke about your idea for experimenting on it, ask if he wants to carry out the experiments here.

1. We can keep track of how koyukkuri grow into adult yukkuri and learn more about their metabolinsm.
2. Everything in the name of science. Better away from home to not let the other yukkuris afraid of us.
>> No. 5697
[X] Let Rinnosuke add it to the stock. The other Yukkuri will look after it and it'll eventually go to a good home.
We don't really need the little bugger for anything.
[X] Tell Rinnosuke about your idea for experimenting on it, ask if he wants to carry out the experiments here. Remember to tell him that it's "pregnant".
Can hardly wait for our little, sweet custard snacks.
>> No. 5699
[x] Let Rinnosuke add it to the stock. The other Yukkuri will look after it and it'll eventually go to a good home.
[x] Tell Rinnosuke about your idea for experimenting on it, ask if he wants to carry out the experiments here.
>> No. 5700
[x] Let Rinnosuke add it to the stock. The other Yukkuri will look after it and it'll eventually go to a good home.
[x] Tell Rinnosuke about your idea for experimenting on it, ask if he wants to carry out the experiments here.
>> No. 5701
[X] You're going to keep it, leave it somewhere safe here for the day.
[X] Tell Rinnosuke about your idea for experimenting on it, ask if he wants to carry out the experiments here.

a new friend for our yukkuris.
also,
[¤] ask Rinnosuke if he has a thickwalled or soundproofed room
need a place (if at Rinnosuke's) to do the experiments quietly.
>> No. 5702
[x] Let Rinnosuke add it to the stock. The other Yukkuri will look after it and it'll eventually go to a good home.
[x] Tell Rinnosuke about your idea for experimenting on it, ask if he wants to carry out the experiments here.

Only problem i can see is if the stock Yukkuri reject and or attack the Koyukkuri - could end badly but unless we want to go through the annoyance of acclimatization at home, best to let Rinnosuke handle it. (that way, if it goes HIDEOUSLY wrong - we can blame him.)
>> No. 5703
{X} Let Rinnosuke add it to the stock. The other Yukkuri will look after it and it'll eventually go to a good home.
{X} Tell Rinnosuke about your idea for experimenting on it, ask if he wants to carry out the experiments here.
>> No. 5704
[ODIN] You're going to keep it, leave it somewhere safe here for the day.
[ODIN] Tell Rinnosuke about your idea for experimenting on it, ask if he wants to carry out the experiments here.

It would be interesting to study the growth of our Koyukkureimu.

And the Alice-type shall be experimented on in the name of SCIENCE. But not at home for obvious reasons.
>> No. 5705
Calling now. Update is either within the next hour, or not until tomorrow afternoon.

Also, new thread?
>> No. 5706
yessir, new thread.

also, I wonder how the patchy type is compared to the koyukkuri? anyone have pictures or mangos with patchy types?
>> No. 5707
File 121962012915.jpg - (105.17KB , 450x592 , fuku1877.jpg ) [iqdb]
5707
>>5706
Adult Patchy-type and adult Yukkurisa, Patchy-type is just about to give birth via-stalk method to a koyukkuri.
>> No. 5708
>>5707

yeah, I've seen that one translated. dosen't end pretty.

why are most of the pictures I've seen with the patchy type BAD END?
also, woohoo on typing on a phone.