[Return]
Archived thread

File 121902220032.jpg - (329.76KB , 960x720 , 68fb0409b40075ea24c93e7c5ca7af4a.jpg ) [iqdb]
5093 No. 5093
Alright, all sound has stopped. That means it's safe to check the clearing, right? Whatever it was that was attacking them was obviously doing it to save you.
You step back out onto the path and look into the clearing. Inside there are a few small girls with rabbit ears, and one taller-looking one who seems to be giving them orders.
One of the rabbits sees you, and shoots a few danmaku bullets at you, whick you easily dodge by stepping out of the way. The rest of the rabbits notice this, and begin firing danmaku at you too. Shit. It's pretty easy to dodge danmaku when it's just a few shots coming in your direction, but when there's thirty or so rabbits all firing danmaku at you, it gets quite a bit harder. You do your best to dodge, getting grazed by some of them as they go by. It hurts, but nothing that's enough to make you stop avoiding danmaku.

"Argh, stop that you idiots!" you hear a voice shout from where the rabbits are shooting at you. They immediately stop shooting at you, and the bullets that were already coming at you disappear. The larger rabbit who was bossing them around steps forward.
"What are you doing, startling the rabbits like that? Were you TRYING to get yourself killed? After I just saved your ass, too. Oh well, lets just get going. I take it that you were headed for Eientei, so I'll lead you there myself. And call your friends out here too, so that you can be yelled at again for startling the rabbits."
You do so. They come out, but none of them yell at you. Wriggle seems somewhat disappointed by this, but otherwise stays the same.
"Alright, lets go then."

The rest of the way to Eientei goes without any incident. You quickly find yourself in front of the huge mansion, where you enter. You find yourself in the middle of a medium-sized lobby with a somewhat large kotatsu in the center. To the right, left, and in front of you are sliding doors. You could choose a door and find your way to wherever the doctor is yourself, or you could wait to be called in.

[ ] Try the door on the right.
[ ] Try the door on the left.
[ ] Try the door in front of you.
[ ] Just sit at the kotatsu and wait.

>> No. 5094
[X] Try the door on the right.

Sit around and do nothing?

Unacceptable
>> No. 5099
[x] Just sit at the kotatsu and wait.
>> No. 5103
[x] Just sit at the kotatsu and wait.

MY LEEEEG
>> No. 5176
[x] Just sit at the kotatsu and wait.
>> No. 5193
Well, as much as your leg is bothering you, you can't just abandon manners. It would be rude to just go wandering through someone's house on your own without introducing yourself. So you just take a seat at the kotatsu in the middle of the room, followed by the rest of your group.
Actually, it's quite comfortable. The tatami mats that make up the floor are quite soft here, compared to the Hakurei Shrine where they were about what you'd expect tatami mats to normally be. The ones immediately surrounding this kotatsu, however, are quite soft and comfortable. And the heat coming from within is quite nice too. You almost get an urge to take a nap, but that would be almost as rude as wandering through the house without permission. You force yourself to remain awake.
Silence permeates the room. You'd do something to end it, but honestly, right now you're too tired. Trying to keep yourself awake leads to drowsiness becoming amplified, so you can't even begin to try.
The drowsiness is quite comfortable, though. It's one of the best feelings you can get without sex or drugs, and doesn't necessarily mean messing up your body in any way. Everything around you tunes out, and you find yourself staring blankly at the table.
Your ability to remain fully conscious evades you. You still stay awake enough to know that you're awake, but you're so close to falling asleep...
"Ah, we have guests."
Suddenly all of the drowsiness completely disappears as if it weren't even there. You do feel a slight bit more rested, though.
A figure wearing a pink shirt covered in white bows and a dark red skirt steps up to the table and sits down. You notice that she's the only person you've met that doesn't have some sort of headgear or something growing out of her head.
"Judging by the fact that you traveled here while it was so dangerous to do so, I'm guessing that either you have a medical emergency or else need a place to stay after your house got destroyed or something. Either way, you're welcome to stay here until Reimu stops being lazy and solves the incident. Inaba should be in shortly with some tea. In the meantime, you can go talk to Eirin about any injuries you may have. She doesn't have any patients at the moment due to the fact that it's so dangerous to get here now, so you'll probably be treated quite quickly. Her office is through that door." She raises her hand and points to the door on the right.
"Or you can go choose a guest room to use while you're here, they're through that door." she points to the door on the left.

[ ] Go see Eirin.
[ ] Go check out the guest rooms.
[ ] Stay here for tea and conversation.
>> No. 5194
[X] Go see Eirin.
>> No. 5197
[+] "I'd love to accept tea with you right now, but I'm afraid my injured leg has gone untreated for too long. Perhaps after the doctor has seen to it?"
[+] Excuse yourself to go see Eirin.
>> No. 5202
[x] Go see Eirin.

LEG
BULLET
4/5ths DEAD
HELP ME EIRIN
>> No. 5227
>>5225
>Inaba should be in shortly with some tea.
From a noble, that's as close as you get to an offer.
>> No. 5228
>>5227

Derp, I blame the morning and the late-night packing. Nevermind me.
>> No. 5268
Tea sounds good, but you're injured. Bullet wounds should definately be taken care of, especially if they're in your leg and your main mode of transportation is walking. You're tired of feeling that hole in your leg every other step, so you decide to go visit the doctor. You politely excuse yourself and head through the door on the right.
There is a somewhat long hallway that turns to the left at the end. Along both sides are lots and lots of doors, probably leading to separate rooms. Since she said this was where Eirin's office was located, you assume they're all patient rooms or storage rooms. Or maybe they're more guest rooms. But if the other side is as long as this one, as it certainly seemed to be from the outside, you don't think they would need that many guest rooms.
Ah, a door with the rod of Asclepius symbol on it. This is probably the correct room.
You slide the door open and step inside. A woman wearing a red and black dress and a black hat with constellations and a red cross turns to look at you, a look of surprise on her face.
"Ah, don't just walk in without knocking. I could have been helping another patient."
Shit, she's right. Walking in on someone during a full physical examination would be a baaad mistake, especially with how strong most of the people you've met so far have proven to be. You could end up with much worse than a bullet wound.
"Ah, sorry. I wasn't thinking. It's been so long since I've been in a hospital, even in the outside world, so I forgot about that."
"It's alright. Everyone gets forgetful at times. In any case, since you're in my office, I take it you have an injury or illness you want me to have a look at?"
"Yes, I have a bullet wound in my leg."
"My, how did you get such a thing here in Gensokyo? Well, let me have a look at it. Please remove your pants."
You do as she requests and remove your pants. You then take a seat at the examination table in the center of the room. Eirin begins examining the bullet wound.
"Hmm, you've gone for a whole day without getting it treated. At least you did something to stop an infection from happening, but it should have been removed much earlier. Oh well, I guess you got here as fast as you could. Lay down on the table, I'll begin working on you."
You lay down on the table. Looking over to Eirin, you see her remove a small syringe from her desk, as well as a cotton swab and a bottle of some liquid.
She pours a bit of the liquid on the cotton swab, and injects the needle into your arm. You quickly pass out.

[ ] Dream about the concequences of polution on the environment.
[ ] Dream about riding a bicycle.
[ ] Don't dream about anything.
>> No. 5270
[x] Have a wet dream about Yukari.

awesome.gif
>> No. 5271
[X] Have a wet dream about Yukari.
>> No. 5272
[x] Have a wet dream about Yukari.
>> No. 5277
Eyes, everywhere. In this purple void, all that surrounds you are thousands, millions of eyes, all watching you.
Of course, you do recognize where you are. From what you remember, this is the place you travel through when you get gapped somewhere by Yukari. But why you're here, you have no idea.
You fall onto a bed. You can't recognize this bed, it's obviously someone else's. But it's definately quite comfortable.
The presence of someone else in the bed becomes apparant. It's definately a female. One you recognize. Yukari Yakumo, the woman who has helped you via the note many times.
Oh, that's why you were in the gap dimension.
She rolls on top of you. You become aware of the fact that she's only wearing some erotic lingerie.
Damn, you knew Yukari had a nice figure, but the way she looks right now...
Forcing those thoughts from your mind, you return your gaze to Yukari's face and find that she's smiling warmly.
"Why, hello there~" she says in a very friendly voice. "It's been a while."
As she's saying this, her crotch gently presses against hers.
"Yeah." you respond, trying to ignore the stimulation. No good can come from giving into such urges, last time you did you ended up in the middle of a lake.
Still, Yukari dressed like this... It makes it quite difficult not to get overexcited.
"I see that you're happy to see me too~" she increases the pressure on your now erect penis.
"Uh, Yukari."
"Hmm?"
"What are you doing?"
"Ahn~!" she lets out a moan as she pushes even harder against your throbbing cock, ignoring your question. You can feel wetness seeping through your clothing. This pushes you over the edge, and she lets out a yelp as you pull her down harder onto you.
Immediately after, Yukari falls through a gap disappears and reapperas at the foot of the bed, kneeling over your penis. She gingerly unbuttons your pants and reaches a hand into your underwear, grabbing your penis and giving it a slight squeeze. A small amount of precum oozes from the tip, which Yukari eagerly licks off.
She continues licking the head of your penis, and slowly makes her way down the shaft and back up. Once she makes it all the way back up, she takes it into her mouth, her tongue massaging the tip deliciously.
Suddenly it stops.
"Hmm, it won't do to have you too excited before the main event. It'll just leave me unsatisfied, wouldn't it?"
She repositions herself onto her hands and knees and pushes her panties out of the way. Her beautiful pink slit glimmers with moisture.
"Please be gentle~"
You're too aroused to not take advantage of the situation. You position yourself behind her and press your penis against her tight opening. It's just as tight as you remember it being, and you find yourself barely holding back orgasm. It appears that Yukari is in just the same situation as you, since she's squirming as you slowly push yourself in and out.
"Hey." a firm, hard voice sounds from behind you, causing you to freeze in place. The voice is definately Yukari's, but she's in front of you. How...
"I decide to help you, only to find you having such a dream about me. I guess you don't get my help now."
Everything disappears and is replaced with the wall of eyes you know all too well as the gap dimension.
Yukari appears in front of you, fully dressed.
"I suppose I ought to punish you for this. Last time I sent you to the middle of the lake, so I'll have to find somewhere else to send you. Oh! Perfect! I'll put you back in your apartment!"
You open your mouth to protest, but before you get a word out, you're kicked through a gap into a world of darkness.

Consciousness returns. You sit up in your bed in a cold sweat, oddly enough with a massive erection. You can't remember for the life of you what your dream was about, only that it left you both aroused and frightened.
You take a moment to observe your surroundings. To your right, there's a desk with what looks like a computer sitting on it, the screen turned off. To your right, there's an open closet, as well as a western-style swinging door. The wall across the room from you is bare, no decorations to speak of.
...
Wait, shit. This is your apartment. You've been teleported back here again. What the hell.
You examine your leg. All that's left from the bullet wound is a bruise and some tender skin. Sighing, you get up out of your bed and look around the room. All is as you left it, other than the computer monitor being switched off.

[ ] Check the computer.
[ ] You're in the real world now, might as well make the best of it. Go somewhere to buy something. (specify)
[ ] Go back to sleep, this has to be a dream. A side-effect of Eirin's drugs.
>> No. 5278
[ ] You're in the real world now, might as well make the best of it. Go somewhere to buy something.

A gift for Yukari.
>> No. 5279
[X] Check the computer.
>> No. 5282
[X] Check the computer.

Probably the best bet for now, I think.
>> No. 5289
[x] Check the computer.

Might as well ask the NEET about her truck.
>> No. 5317
Of course, you're going to check your computer.
Sitting down, you turn the screen on and are greeted with the computer's screensaver. odd, wouldn't it have gone to sleep by now? It's been a couple of days.
You move the mouse a little to return to Windows. Everything appears to be just as you'd left it, MSN message window with NEET and Yukari, both of whom are currently offline; Opera minimized; and mIRC currently not connected to any IRC server.
...That's rather unhelpful. If neither NEET nor Yukari are online, that means there isn't anyone to help you get back to Gensokyo.
Oh well, might as well find a way to pass the time. Maybe something new's happened on the internet.
You alt-tab to Opera and check which tabs you have open. Just the webpage you host from an old Pentium 3 box using DynDNS for a hostname, and the similarly hosted webpage of a friend.

An MSN window pops up.

[06:24] NEET: Wait, why are you online? Aren't you in one of Eirin's patient rooms recovering from treatment? I don't remember leaving a computer in any of those rooms.
[06:24] > Well, when I woke up I was in my own bed again.
[06:25] NEET: ...
[06:25] NEET: Shit. I KNEW Tewi didn't do enough to prevent break-ins. I'm going to have a word with her.
[06:26] NEET: Well, while Inaba's being sent out to have Yukari bring you back again, you can work on getting that truck.
[06:26] NEET: But before that, Eirin said something about a bunch of your memories being blocked by something. Click this link: http://www.pooshlmer.com/wiki/index.php/Kaguya_Houraisan

You click the link and it opens in a new tab in Opera, as expected. It takes a couple seconds to load.
Near the top of the page, there is a picture of Kaguya and some general information on her.
You continue reading through the page, and the whole time get a sense of deja-vu. Like you've seen this page many times before, and read what it says, but can't remember it at all. Like something's blocking your memory.

About halfway through the page, suddenly memories flood your mind in storms, causing an intense migraine. Holy shit, how did you forget all of this? The Touhou games were the only games you really played much of, so forgetting all of this information makes absolutely no sense. How did you forget all of this?
The pain in your head is so intense that you decide the best method of getting rid of it is to lay down and take a nap. You lay yourself back down on your bed.

Argh, the headache's still there. At least now it's just a dull throb instead of splitting pain. You can cure this with a couple of aspirins. Luckily you still have that bottle of Excedrin you always keep around because of the migraines you occasionally get. Unscrewin the lid from one of them, you pour two of them out in your hand and swallow them without water.
You sit and wait for the pills to kick in. Slowly they do, and your migraine becomes weak enough that you can stand light.
Well, Kaguya wanted you to work on getting that truck. Since you already own it, it shouldn't be too hard to get ahold of.
Opening your door, your eyes are assaulted by the bright light from the morning sun. The slight remaining bit of your migraine hurts for a bit until your eyes have adjusted.
Looking down upon the apartment's parking lot, you notice a distinct lack of a truck.
"FUUUUUUUUUCK." you half-shout, not wanting to bother your migraine any more. Yukari must have taken it when... Right. You're going to have to beg her to give it back, definitely.
Since there's not much more to do, you return to sitting at your computer. You give the mouse a slight shake to kill the screensaver.
A somewhat loud beep splits your eardrums. Or, it feels like a loud beep, becuase of the migraine. You recognize the beep as coming from Trillian.
Switching back to your MSN window, you find that Kaguya has sent you a message.

[10:23] NEET: Ah, you're awake. I was beginning to think something happened to you.

Yeah, something did happen to you. And it's her fault. But you refrain from telling her off for causing your migraine, since she' your only hope of getting back in Gensokyo.

[10:23] > I had a headache, so I decided to take a nap.
[10:24] NEET: Oh, I see. Well, Inaba came back and told me that Yukari's too busy to come get you now. So, you're going to have to wait, or else find some other way into Gensokyo.
[10:24] > I see.
[10:24] NEET: Well, I'm logging off. See you whenever you get back in Gensokyo. And have a truck ready! Bye.
[14:48] *** "NEET" signed off at Wed Aug 27 14:48:22 2008.

Well, now you've got an unknown amount of time on your hands, and you've got to figure out what to do with it.

[ ] Play Touhou games, perhaps there are things you still don't remember.
[ ] Play Doom, you always loved that game.
[ ] Go out somewhere and do something. (specify where and what)
[ ] Write-in.
>> No. 5319
[X] Print off dirty pictures of Tewi
>> No. 5321
[X] Print off dirty pictures of Tewi

Oh yes.
>> No. 5322
[X] Print off dirty pictures of Tewi
[X] Didn't Subterranean Animism just get released? You should probably play that.
>> No. 5324
>>5322
Ah, shit. You made me realize I fucked up that timestamp.
The year should be 2007.
>> No. 5325
[X] Print off dirty pictures of Tewi.
[X] Shower--you need it.
[X] Wait around for Yukari to get online.
>> No. 5328
[X] Print off dirty pictures of Tewi
>> No. 5329
[x] Spray on some cologne

Wriggle's going to go insane.
>> No. 5334
[X] Print off dirty pictures of Tewi.
[X] Shower--you need it.
[X] Wait around for Yukari to get online.
>> No. 5340
Oh god, that timestamp was fucked up bad. It's my fault for just copying it straight from a Trillian window.
---
Eh, you've got nothing better to do. Might as well pull up your Touhou folder and give your pictures a look-through.
Going through them, you realize that you have a lot more non-worksafe ones than you had realized. You can't help but wonder how the people you've met would react to seeing lots of nude drawings of them.
...
Now there's an idea. Tewi was rude to you yesterday, you might want to get some payback by circulating certain likenesses of her. The idea is so awesome you almost get shivers from it.
But there's a problem. Your printer is out of ink.
Eh, might as well go out and buy a new pair of cartriges, then. You almost wish you still had your truck, as it would make getting to the office supply store much easier.
Stepping outside, you cross your parking lot. Walking past the spot where your truck was parked, you swear you can see it out of the corner of your eye, but when you turn to look at it's still not there. Oh well.
You continue walking until you reach the nearest bus stop. You wait for a while until a bus heading towards the office supply store comes, and hop on.
The ride there is uneventful. Luckily, you managed to get one of the awesome busses with air conditioning, so it was nice and cool inside.
Shortly after, the bus reaches your stop and you step out. You walk the remaining distance to the office supply store. Stepping inside, you're once again greeted by the nice, cool sensation of air conditioning. The closest thing to this you experienced in Gensokyo was Remilia's mansion, where there was just too much solid stone for much heat to make its way in in the first place.
But that's not what you're here for. Looking at the overhead signs until you find one that says "Printers", you head off to pick up the ink cartriges.
You quickly find them and head to the check-out line, which is surprisingly.
The move until you're in second place to get checked out happens rather quickly, however...

"Hello, I would like to return this."
"Returns are processed at the customer service desk, sir."
"I want to return this."
"Please go to the customer service desk, sir."
"Are you refusing to help me? Do I have to get a manager involved?"
What the hell, is this guy retarded?
"No, sir, it's just that I can't process returns here. You'll have to go to the customer service desk."
"I WANT TO RETURN THIS, GOD DAMN IT. WHY WON'T YOU JUST LET ME RETURN IT? CUSTOMER SERVICE HERE IS ALWAYS HORRIBLE!"
"Sir, like I said, you'll have to take it to the customer service desk if you want to get it returned.
"FINE, YOU'VE LOST MY BUSINESS! I'M LEAVING!"
The idiot storms out of the store. You can't help but wonder how such a contradiction to natural selection can exist.
You continue forward to check out your stuff. The cashier rings you up and gives you your change like nothing happened. You make your way back to the bus stop that you'll be using to get back home, still wondering how someone as stupid as that customer before you could be allowed to live. How hasn't he been hit by a bus yet?
Speaking of busses, your bus is here. You step inside and find that unlike the last one, this one isn't quite as comfortable, as it lacks an air conditioner.
Just as well, you've gotten used to the lack of air conditioning during your stay in Gensokyo, even though it was quite too short for you to normally have gotten used to it. Well, a lot has happened, so you probably just didn't have time to pay attention to the temperature of the room you're in.
You soon arrive at your apartment. Walking by the spot where your truck was parked again, you almost reach for your spellcard by some sort of reflex when suddenly a loud noise distrups the daydreaming that usually takes over your thoughts while You're lucky that the spellcard wasn't actually there or you'd be out both a spellcard and an expensive truck.
Muttering a silent "god damn it, Yukari" for the trouble that not having that truck has caused you, you head on your way back up to your apartment.
Replacing the ink cartriges goes smoothly and you soon have all of the more dirty pictures of Tewi on your hard drive printed out and rolled up with a rubber band.

Hmm, now that you think about it, it's about time you had a shower. It's been quite long enough.
Stepping into your bathroom, you turn on the shower and wait for it to heat up to the correct temperature before stepping in and cleaning yourself. For the first time since you got back to the outside world, you finally stop to think about how they get along so well without some of the modern conveniences you're used to. Sure, flying around means they don't need automobiles, but having running water that you don't have to pump, it's quite nice. Especially since you have running HOT water and don't have to heat it up yourself.
You're sure some residents of Gensokyo could just do it with magic, but that's cheating.
The shower is quickly over. You usually tend to stay in the shower for much longer than required, but you've honestly got no clue when Yukari will be coming to pick you up, and you don't want her gapping you back into Gensokyo still wet and undressed. So, you towel off and step out of the shower. You apply deodorant, brush your teeth, shave, etc. When you're finished with shaving and go to return the can of shaving cream to its place in the cabinet, you notice an old bottle of calogne you haven't worn in years. It was a gift from your dad years ago. Might as well put some on, you don't know when the next time you'll see it will be.

Well, now that you're showered and ready, there's nothing left to do other than wait for Yukari to come get you. Taking a seat behind your computer, you begin randomly checking for updates on various websites that you've missed over the past week or so.
After a while of just browsing websites, you finally get a message from Yukari.

[13:02] 八雲 紫: HeLLo
[13:03] > Hello.
[13:03] 八雲 紫: YoU rEaDy To Go BaCk?

Gah, this typing is annoying as hell. Yet another annoyance Yukari is giving you.

[13:03] > Yeah.
[13:03] 八雲 紫: YoU bEttEr HaVe A wRiTTeN ApOlOgY PrEpArEd WhEn I gEt ThErE iF yOu DoNt WaNt To GeT DrOpPed oN a UnIt oF ThOsE fAiRiEs.
[13:03] > Alright.

And now she wants you to apologize. It's pissing you off. But her threat is too good of a reason to comply. You quickly type up a formal apology in Word and print it out, signing it at the bottom.
Yukari arrives through a gap shortly, and you give her the apology. She accepts it, and you are quickly gapped back to Gensokyo. You find yourself in the middle of a clearing in the Bamboo forest, thankfully with the truck. Meaning you have to find your own way back to Eientei. There are three paths leading into the bamboo thicket you can choose from, one in front of you and one to the left and right.

[ ] Forward.
[ ] Left.
[ ] Right.
[ ] Try and make as much noise as you can in an attempt to get some help.
>> No. 5341
[X] Forward.

The straight path is always the shortest path.
>> No. 5342
[ ] Forward.
>> No. 5349
[x] Inventory and status check.
[x] Forward.

Alternatively: [x] Plow through the forest in the truck. RIP AND TEAR.
>> No. 5350
Know what always works?
[x] Call out for Tewi
Followed by
[x] Forward
>> No. 5352
[+] Inventory and status check
[+] Plow through the forest in the truck. RIP AND TEAR.
The write-in sounds better, actually. Can't get lost very easily if you're busy fucking up the forestry.

And yes, I know we don't have the truck with us... technically. But it seems a little suspicious how the truck's not there with us, and I don't want to have to tell Kaguya that we bought the truck, but Yukari kept us from giving it to her.
>> No. 5353
Also, the pooshlmer wiki is down permanently, so that wiki link doesn't work. Was that intentional, or did you not know about the relocation of the wiki to http://touhou.wikia.com/?
>> No. 5357
>And yes, I know we don't have the truck with us... technically.

what

[x] Inventory and status check
[x] Plow through the forest in the truck. RIP AND TEAR.

in b4 Mokou steal the truck
>> No. 5358
[♪] Plow through the forest in the truck. RIP AND TEAR.
You can't be lost in the Bamboo Forest if there aren't anymore bamboo left. Just make sure you don't knock into Eientei or any of the rabbits or anyone for that matter.
>> No. 5368
>>5353
This game takes place a year ago.
>> No. 5370
[x] Inventory and status check
[x] Plow through the forest in the truck. RIP AND TEAR.

R-r-r-r-RAMPAGE
>> No. 5371
>>5357
Mokou Stole the Precious Vehicle?
>> No. 5401
Status: 100%.
Inventory: Marble, note, truck keys.
---
Rage fills you. You feel the need to just rip and tear your way through the forest. You're unsure of where this rage came from, but it's exceedingly useless as you'd be going straight anyway, a direction that doesn't require you to rip and tear through anything because of the fact that there is a path there.
You calm yourself before pushing the keys into the ignition and starting the truck. The sound of the diesel engine in it is quite satisfying.
You depress the clutch and shift it into first gear, and begin making your way down the path through the forest.
After about a half mile of driving, you pull up at the entrance to Eientei. You're stopped by the large group of rabbit guards holding what look like some kind of gun, but with no opening in the barrel. You roll down the window and ask them why they're stopping you.
"Kaguya-sama said to increase security, so we're doing that. You're that guest, though, go right on ahead."
So you do, and park it by the entrance. Looking at the gauges, you find that the truck is nearly out of fuel. It's quite the gas-guzzler, isn't it? But then, you barely put any in anyway.
Climbing down from the truck, you had towards the main entrance and slide open the door. Inside, Kohaku and Remilia are sat at the kotatsu sipping tea and reading books. You take a seat down at the kotatsu with them, and they notice your presence. Kohaku greets you, then returns to her book.
"Ah, you're back. I was waiting for you to get back so I could tell you that I'm going to be leaving you guys to go back to the mansion. I guess I'll be leaving tonight, and I just wanted you to know so you didn't start wondering where I was."
"I see."
You pour yourself a cup of tea and take a sip. Silence fills the room as Remilia returns to her book.

[ ] Write-in
>> No. 5406
[x] Find a rabbit and tell it--with airs of authority--to let the Princess know that her truck is parked outside. Give her the keys to give to her.
[x] Give the rabbit the lewd pictures of Tewi and tell her to distribute them in plain view about the mansion grounds when she's done; explain it as Kaguya's ordered punishment for Tewi slacking off last night.
[x] Take it easy.

No way will the rabbit have the nerve to question Kaguya about the pictures, and dispersing them via proxy protects us from immediate repercussions.
>> No. 5413
[x] Find a rabbit and tell it--with airs of authority--to let the Princess know that her truck is parked outside. Give her the keys to give to her.
[x] Give the rabbit the lewd pictures of Tewi and tell her to distribute them in plain view about the mansion grounds when she's done; explain it as Kaguya's ordered punishment for Tewi slacking off last night.
[x] Take it easy~.

You know, I think this is the first time in a CYOA we've decided to deliberately piss Tewi off.
>> No. 5414
[X] Find a rabbit and tell it--with airs of authority--to let the Princess know that her truck is parked outside. Give her the keys to give to her.
[X] Give the rabbit the lewd pictures of Tewi and tell her to distribute them in plain view about the mansion grounds when she's done; explain it as Kaguya's ordered punishment for Tewi slacking off last night.
[X] Take it easy.
>> No. 5420
[x] Find a rabbit and tell it--with airs of authority--to let the Princess know that her truck is parked outside. Give her the keys to give to her.
[x] Give the rabbit the lewd pictures of Tewi and tell her to distribute them in plain view about the mansion grounds when she's done; explain it as Kaguya's ordered punishment for Tewi slacking off last night.
[x] Take it easy~.

We're not exactly known for the wisest decisions in this story, but this will be great. This is about the same level as when we raped Wriggle in the bad idea category.
>> No. 5424
>>5420

Hey man, she was rude to us. We ain't gonna let that shit slide.
>> No. 5428
Well, it's probably best to give the truck to Kaguya.
Standing up, you decide to use the quickest method you know of to deliver the keys: find a rabbit wandering around.
Stepping out into the hallway, your search is quickly over as one was was sitting just inside the door to the guest rooms munching on a carrot.
"Hey, rabbit. Will you take these to Kaguya for me?" she nods. Standing up, she grabs them.
"Oh, and could you distrobute these too?" you hand the pictures you printed off to the rabbit. "Kaguya ordered it as punishment for Tewi slacking off last night."
The rabbit nods again and takes them, but you think you see a glint of mischievousness in her eyes.
Either way, all that's left to do now is take it easy. You return to the living room and sit at the kotatsu with Kohaku and Remilia once again. Once again, silence.

[ ] Write-in
>> No. 5429
>You return to the living room and sit at the kotatsu with Kohaku and Remilia once again. Once again, silence.

FFFFFF-

[x] Stretch exaggeratedly. "GEE IT SURE IS BORING AROUND HERE...."
[x] If nothing interesting happens, go get something to eat and try to find the other members of your party.
>> No. 5430
[X] Make an origami cicada
[X] RUN DOWN THE HALLS IN SEARCH OF WRIGGLE
[X] "I made you this. Do you like it?"
>> No. 5432
[x] Stretch exaggeratedly. "GEE IT SURE IS BORING AROUND HERE...."
[x] If nothing interesting happens, go get something to eat and try to find the other members of your party.
>> No. 5433
[x] Stretch exaggeratedly. "GEE IT SURE IS BORING AROUND HERE...."
[x] If nothing interesting happens, go get something to eat and try to find the other members of your party.
>> No. 5434
[X] Follow that wabbit. Who knows what she might be plotting.
>> No. 5435
[x] Make an origami cicada
[x] Stretch exaggeratedly. "GEE IT SURE IS BORING AROUND HERE...."
[x] If nothing interesting happens, go get something to eat and try to find the other members of your party.
>> No. 5578
Sorry for the lack of updates yesterday, it was my first day on a new job and I was too tired last night to update. And if I slow down over the week, it's because of school.
---
God, this is boring. It might be the norm for people who live here in Gensokyo, but you come from the outside world, where entertainment is always within reach all day everyday. And the silence is annoying too.
You find a spare scrap of paper laying around and idly begin to fold an origami cicada with it. Part of you urges you to take it and bug Wriggle with it to ease the boredom you're being faced with, but you decide against it.
Yawn.
Stretching exaggeratedly, you say what's on your mind: "GEE, IT SURE IS BORING AROUND HERE...."
Remilia and Kohaku generally ignore you. Figures, they're reading. Of course they're not going to stop just to listen to complaints of boredom from someone who is used to being constantly entertained.
Well, with all of the entertainment possibilities in this room used up, you decide to go get something to eat. Come to think of it, you haven't eaten at all today. Odd, you don't even feel hungry. Oh well, doesn't matter.
Standing up, you head through the door to the guests room.
You obviously need some help finding the kitchen, so finding someone to ask where it is would be good.

[ ] Try a random room in this hallway, someone inside may be able to help.
[ ] Catch a rabbit and ask it to guide you.
[ ] Search on your own.
>> No. 5579
[X] Try a random room in this hallway, someone inside may be able to help.
>> No. 5588
[x] Try a random room in this hallway, someone inside may be able to help.
[x] Make sure you knock, nigger.
[x] If you find Wriggle, give her the cicada as an apology for bugging her all the time.

None of that Love Hina shit!
>> No. 5607
[x] Try a random room in this hallway, someone inside may be able to help.
[x] If not, catch a rabbit and tell it to guide you.
[x] If you find Wriggle, give her the cicada as an apology for bugging her all the time.

Knocking really isn't our style.
>> No. 5608
[X] Try a random room in this hallway, someone inside may be able to help.
[X] If not, catch a rabbit and tell it to guide you.
[X] If you find Wriggle, give her the cicada as an apology for bugging her all the time.
>> No. 5625
[X] Try a random room in this hallway, someone inside may be able to help.
[X] If not, catch a rabbit and tell it to guide you.
[X] If you find Wriggle, give her the cicada as an apology for bugging her all the time.
>> No. 5674
[X] Try a random room in this hallway, someone inside may be able to help.
[X] If not, catch a rabbit and tell it to guide you.
[X] If you find Wriggle, give her the cicada as an apology for bugging her all the time.
>> No. 5732
Yeah, you've got no idea where you are. Maybe someone in one of these rooms can help you?
Stepping over to one of the doors, you slide it open without knocking.
Sitting at a table in the center of the room, munching on what looks like potato chips, you find a girl dressed in red pants and a white shirt that has been turned a light brown by smoke. With your newly regained memories, you immediately identify her as Fujiwara no Mokou. Someone who probably shouldn't be in Eientei.
"..."
She just stares at you.
"Uh, where's the kitchen?"
"That way." She points down the hallway you were already on.
"Thanks."
You step out of the room and close the door behind you. Her help wasn't extremely helpful, but you don't feel like sticking around for too long if she's planning to burn down Eientei in a fit of insanity. Instead, you head in the direction she pointed in and travel for a bit. Eventually you stumble upon a rabbit. You move closer to tell it to guide you. Before you get a chance to ask it for help, though, it bolts. You quickly move to catch it, but it's too quick.
Luckily your attempts at capturing it land you right in front of the doorway to the kitchen. Quite luckily.
Stepping inside of the kitchen, you find Reisen chopping carrots on a cutting board next to a rather large pot. It must take a lot of food to feed a rabbit army.
"Hello."
Reisen jumps at your words and quickly turns to face you, almost jamming her index finger in your eye in a trained reflex. Seeing that you're not a threat, she lowers her hand and turns back to her cutting.
"Please don't surprise me like that, I could have slipped and cut myself."
"Ah, sorry. I just wanted to know if there was anything I could eat. I haven't eaten at all today."
"You can have some fruit for now, but for a real meal, you'll have to wait about an hour."
"I see, thank you Reisen."
You head over to the table and select a nectarine and begin eating it to tide you over until lunch.
Finishing up, you find that you once again have some time to spend.

[ ] Search for someone (specify)
[ ] Go back to the room Mokou was in, you've still only fulfilled half of what Kaguya asked you to get her.
[ ] Write-in.
>> No. 5735
[X] Search for someone (Wriggle)
>> No. 5738
[x] Go back to the room Mokou was in; you've still only fulfilled half of what Kaguya asked you to get her.
>> No. 5739
[x] Search for someone (Wriggle).
>> No. 5742
{X} Search for someone (Wriggle)
~
>> No. 5743
[X] Search for someone (Wriggle)
>> No. 5812
You're slightly tempted to go back and collect Mokou's panties to complete your payment to Kaguya for bringing you back to Gensokyo, but decide against it. It would be quite difficult to acquire them right now, since she's too awake for you to go snooping through her stuff without her noticing, and asking her for a pair is obviously out of the question. You love fire, but not when you're the fuel. No, this is best put off for another time.
Why not go see the other tomboyish girl you know, then? Perhaps she won't be so cold to you now that you saved Mystia from that weirdo at the bird shop.
...Except you have no idea where to begin looking. Now that you take a moment to think about it, this place is huge. You're not even sure you know where you currently are, but you could probably easily backtrack and find your way back to familliar territory. Still, this is rather bothersome.
Stepping out of the kitchen, you decide to try asking a rabbit where to go again. You get a similar response to before, but this time you can't even begin to try and catch up with them. You're stuck having to find your way on your own.
So, you begin wandering the halls in search of your bug. Said searching is useless, as you soon find yourself lost. This place is so big, you have no idea where the hell you are. And you can't ask anyone for assistance, since all of the rabbits you come across either run or charge you. This isn't a good thing at all.
Eventually you find your way to an opening to the ouside, probably the back yard. Or it could be a holodeck for all you know, the only reason you're assuming that it goes outside is the fact that it's got a dip in it that currently holds quite a few pairs of rabbit-sized shoes.
Eh, that's good enough. At least you'll be able to circle around, assuming you don't instead find yourself in the large courtyard you still suspect to be in the very center of this massive mansion.
Sliding the door open, your eyes are struck by the bright light of the afternoon sun. Your eyes take a moment to adjust after being inside of the mansion for so long, but when they do adjust you find that you chose the right door to try. Sitting on a branch from a large tree, you find Wriggle.
From this angle, you can't tell whether she's awake or not.

[ ] Shout up to her, if she's awake she'll respond and if she's asleep she'll wake up.
[ ] Attempt to climb the tree up to where Wriggle is sitting.
[ ] Shake the tree.
[ ] She's sleeping, find something else to do. (specify)

If any of the first three choices are selected, include a number from 1 to five. Choosing a number outside will count as choosing the number that you don't want to choose.
>> No. 5816
[X] Attempt to climb the tree up to where Wriggle is sitting.

1
>> No. 5823
[X] Attempt to climb the tree up to where Wriggle is sitting.

3
>> No. 5824
[X] Attempt to climb the tree up to where Wriggle is sitting.

4
>> No. 5827
[X] Attempt to climb the tree up to where Wriggle is sitting.

1
>> No. 5871
[x] Attempt to climb the tree up to where Wriggle is sitting.
[x] Ready your origami cicada.

1
>> No. 5889
Well, might as well climb your way up. You used to climb trees as a kid, you should be able to climb up fine.
Eventually you make it up. For a moment it felt like you were going to slip and fall, but you regained your balance. Eventually you make it up to where Wriggle is sitting.
Sitting down on a branch next to the one she's sat on, you look over to her and find that your suspicions were correct- she's sleeping. You nudge her slightly to wake her up. It takes a couple tries, but eventually she wakes up.
"Huh? What-" she sleepily says just before falling out of the tree.
...
"Ow." she says as she stands up and dusts herself off. She doesn't seem to have noticed your presence.


[ ] Just climb down.
[ ] Ask Wriggle to help you down.
[ ] Wait for rescue.
OPTIONAL [ ] Apologize.
>> No. 5890
[x] Just climb down.
>> No. 5894
[X] Apologize.
[X] Ask Wriggle to help you down.

In before Wriggle pushes him out of the tree.
>> No. 5895
[x] Just climb down.
[x] Apologize.
[x] Give her the origami cicada.
>> No. 5900
[x] Just drop down.
[x] "Hey, Wriggle! Hey, Wriggle!" Take her palm and put the cicada in it, earnestly. "Check it out! I made this for you; can you guess what kind of bug it is?"
[x] Attempt to impress her with your newly refreshed Wikipedia knowledge: "The cicada is an insect of the order Homoptera, suborder Auchenorrhyncha, in the superfamily Cicadoidea, with large eyes wide apart on the head and usually transparent, well-veined wings. There are about 2,500 species of cicada around the globe, and many remain unclassified...." Yammer until she shuts you up.
>> No. 5920
>>5900
...Wikipedia knowledge? It wasn't Wikipedia knowledge that got refreshed, it was Touhouwiki knowledge. You didn't forget anything that wasn't related to Genoskyo.
>> No. 6021
{X} Just climb down.
{X} Apologize.
{X} Give her the origami cicada.
>> No. 6037
[X] Just climb down.
[X] Apologize.
[X] Give her the origami cicada.
>> No. 6046
You decide to just climb down on your own. Asking Wriggle to help you down after making her fall out of a tree is just rude, and you're not sure she would help you. Or if she'd push you out of the tree.
Making your way down, you eventually reach the bottom, where Wriggle has been waiting for you.
"What the hell was that?" she demands.
"I was just waking you up."
"While I was asleep on a high tree branch! Idiot, I could have broken something! I should drop you from that height and show you what it feels like!"
"Wriggle, I'm sorry." you say with all the sincerity you can muster.
"You better be."
"Here, I made this. You can have it."
"Huh?"
You hand her the origami cicada.
"...I don't want this garbage. I'm leaving." she turns and walks away. You barely turn quick enough to see her pocketing the paper bug.
She disappears off down the halls.
You think you hear giggling from a nearby bush.

[ ] Check the bushes.
[ ] Try to catch up with Wriggle.
[ ] Try and find your way back to the living room.
[ ] Wander the halls.
>> No. 6048
[X] Check the bushes.

Tsundere Nightbug~
>> No. 6055
[X] Check the bushes.

Tsun tsun~
>> No. 6059
[X] Check the bushes.
>> No. 6061
>You think you hear giggling from a nearby bush.

Fucking Tewi

[x] Check the bushes.
>> No. 6142
[X] Check the bushes.
>> No. 6144
[X] Do a dramatic flying kick into the bushes.
>> No. 6152
[X] Do a dramatic flying kick into the bushes.
>> No. 6195
You're tempted to launch into a flying kick at those bushes to get back at whoever is spying on you, but you decide that doing such might be a bad idea. It could just be a little rabbit girl who hasn't been disciplined enough yet.
Moving towards them, you use your hands to separate part to see who it was. There's no one there. Must've been too quick for you to catch.
You turn to head back to the building. On the way, you are struck in the head by something heavy. Before you lose consciousness, you hear louder laughing than before.
You wake up in a large black void. Since you never bothered to go find your stuff, you're stuck walking around with no weapons and a massive headache. God damn it, this is the second time today.
Your thoughts are too broken by the migraine for you to even wonder about where you are or how you got here. All you can think about is getting relief from this massie headache. The only way you can think of with your current inventory would be to try and fall back asleep.
Sleep happens easily.

When you wake up, your headache has completely faded away, and the only reminder of the fact that it existed is the massive pain in the back of your head from getting hit by whatever knocked you out.
Now that you can actually think, your brain wanders to where you currently are. Given that you were suddenly knocked out and left somewhere to die, you can only assume you've been abducted again.
Pulling yourself to your feet, you feel a freezing sensation in your pocket. Reaching your hand in, you touch something ice cold. You quickly pull your hand back to prevent burning yourself, since it is QUITE cold. Soon after the freezing sensation is gone, with the only reminder that it was there is the numb sensation on your leg.
Reaching your hand inside of your pocket, you pull out the note and take a look at it.

"Gah, stop getting yourself in trouble already. It's extremely hard to get anything in or out of where you're currently at, so the best I can do is give you this."
you stop reading as something heavy lands in your lap, barely missing putting you in quite a bit of pain. Looking down, you find that it is the gold and silver M1911 Remilia gave you.
"Looks like you're going to have to get out of this mess yourself. I can't help you. Stop getting yourself into trouble or everyone will eventually stop helping you out.
<3"

Well, this means you're pretty much fucked. Your memory is somewhat fuzzy, but you think you can remember something about Yukari being able to cross any border. If she can't cross this one, it must be quite strong. You can't quite remember too well, though, probably because of the impact on the back of your head.
You pick up the pistol and examine it. It's all in order, the magazine filled with the silver .45ACP bullets you'd been carrying with you.
Now it's time to get yourself out of this mess.

[ ] Wander randomly through the black abyss.
[ ] Wait for someone to come for you.
[ ] Shoot yourself in the head.
[ ] Shoot randomly off into the distance.
>> No. 6196
[X] Wander randomly through the black abyss.

Cannot resist wandering.
>> No. 6198
>[x] Shoot yourself in the head.

Must... resist... summoning... persona

[x] Wander randomly through the black abyss.
[x] Shoot randomly off into the distance.

To call some attention to us.
>> No. 6201
[X] Shoot yourself in the head.

PERSONA!
>> No. 6206
[X] Shoot yourself in the head.

Pray for Ouroboros
>> No. 6207
[X] Shoot yourself in the head.

THANATOS!
>> No. 6209
[X] Shoot yourself in the head.
>> No. 6210
[x] Burn yourself down in a fit of insanity.
>> No. 6212
[X] Shoot yourself in the head.

LILITH
>> No. 6216
[x] Shoot yourself in the head.

"Ceasar!"
>> No. 6217
[ ] Wait for someone to come for you.
then
[ ] Shoot yourself in the head.

INCUBUS!
>> No. 6218
[x] Shoot yourself in the head.

ITT: We Burn our Dread.
>> No. 6238
[x] Shoot yourself in the head.

Mess=Dirt
Bang+Barry Scott+dirt=gone
>> No. 6269
[x] Shoot yourself in the head.
>> No. 6293
File 122006067375.jpg - (17.06KB , 350x416 , Mitchellhenderson.jpg ) [iqdb]
6293
+1 continue because you fell into my trap. Not that you'll be keeping it for long.
---
There's only one option left: suicide.
Raising the gun, you point it at your head. Taking a deep breath, you slowly begin squeezing the trigger.
The gun goes off with a loud bang. You aren't alive long enough to hear it, though. Your lifeless body falls to the floor with a thud.

A bit later, you're approached by a girl wearing a black dress with red trim similar to Coco's, only larger. She also has silver hair and red eyes.
"Alright, since you're not-what."
She cuts herself off mid-sentence and stares at you in disbelief. She'd spent so much energy trying to find and kill you, and you ended up doing it yourself.
"...Idiot."
She turns and begins to walk away.

---
Writing the second part now.
>> No. 6295
Hey guys, bad choices are Jerl's traps. We also get continues when we fall into them.

Make bad choices on purpose.
>> No. 6296
>"Alright, since you're not-what."
>She cuts herself off mid-sentence and stares at you in disbelief. She'd spent so much energy trying to find and kill you, and you ended up doing it yourself.
>"...Idiot."

tsun tsun
>> No. 6301
File 122006253386.jpg - (90.71KB , 418x750 , geroisnotamused.jpg ) [iqdb]
6301
A familliar emptiness surrounds you.
Also familliar, there is a table to your right.
You walk over and take a seat, expecting to find a familliar face to praise you on your good job of making her job easier by killing yourself and removing her main obstacle.
Instead, you're faced by an unfamilliar, angry looking girl who appears to be in her late teens.
"Alright, what the fuck was that?" she demands, shouting at you.
"Are you a god damn idiot or something? You wake up in an unfamilliar place and the first thing you do is kill yourself? God, I can see why that bitch is trying to kill you."
She takes a moment to calm down.
"Hello, I'm Gero. I'm here because they couldn't find Yumou to tell you what you were doing wrong, and she did a horrible job of it anyway. They shouldn't have the person trying to kill you give you advice, that's just setting yourself up for failure. It's almost as dumb as shooting yourself in the head without thought as soon as you wake up in an unfamilliar place."
The girl appears to ignoring her tea.
"Sigh. Alright. I've pretty well told you what you did wrong. But, it was a trap. The writer felt like explaining a new game mechanic, so he threw out a trap for you to fall into. It seems to have worked. For this purpose, he gave you a free continue for falling into the trap so that you won't complain about him railroading you into a bad end. And don't expect to get a free continue next time you fall into a trap, there isn't any reason for any further traps to give continues."
She pauses for a moment as she stares off into space.
"...Anyway. Now to explain that game mechanic." she finally takes sip of her tea.
"In certain situations, when you die, you can use two continues instead of one to suddenly revive in place. This may or may not be a good idea in certain situations, since it can be quite useful, but can also just be a waste of a second continue you could have used later. Right now is obviously one of such situations. Said situations won't be announced and the option to use this mechanic won't be in the listed options and will have to be written in. If a vote wins to try it in a situation where you can't, it will default to going back one choice. Also consider this when using it."
She stands up and grabs a laptop bag.
"Well, it's now time for you to choose what to do. I'm leaving now."

---
Continues left: 4

[ ] You're not dead, stand up and scare the shit out of Yumou. (2 continues)
[ ] Back 2 choices. (1 continue.)
[ ] Back 4 choices. (1 continue.)
>> No. 6302
[x] You're not dead, stand up and scare the shit out of Yumou. (2 continues)

BRAGGH! I'M A ZOMBIE, BITCH!
>> No. 6303
>takes sip of her tea.

You sure do like writing that
>> No. 6304
[x] You're not dead, stand up and scare the shit out of Yumou. (2 continues)

And then we'll say Hello like they do in Japan.
>> No. 6305
[X] You're not dead, stand up and scare the shit out of Yumou.

Zombie option
>> No. 6307
[x] You're not dead, stand up and scare the shit out of Yumou. (2 continues)

Surprise cockfags!
>> No. 6308
Goddammit Jerl, you didn't let us summon a Persona.
>> No. 6310
[x] You're not dead, stand up and scare the shit out of Yumou. (2 continues)
[x] Yell out 'BRAAAIIIIINNNNNNSSSS!'
>> No. 6320
[x] You're not dead, stand up and scare the shit out of Yumou. (2 continues)
>> No. 6332
[x] You're not dead, stand up and scare the shit out of Yumou. (2 continues)

I like this game mechanic. Very much so.
>> No. 6448
RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE
>> No. 6452
Status: 10%.
---
Consciousness returns to you. There is a huge pain coming from the side of your head. You can't remember anything- your name, where you are, the meaning of these words, nothing. But you're alive.
Gradually memories return. You realize that you shot yourself. You also realize that you're not dead. But that doesn't change the fact that there's a bullet wound in the side of your head.
You're reminded of Phineas Gage. He took an iron pipe to the head and survived, albeit with a vastly changed personality. You can only hope you're going to come out of this the same person.
Slowly you rise to a sitting position. Looking down, you still have the M1911 in your hand. Of course, covered in blood. Everything is covered in blood, but it feels as if the bleeding has stopped. You can only hope that it's not because you're out of blood to bleed out.
Staggering to your feet, you see a somehow familliar looking girl off in the distance. You can only guess at who she is, but her features seem quite similar. Like you've met her before, only you can't quite remember doing so. Short silver hair, black dress, etc.
Wait, shit. She's probably the reason you're here. She locked you in this black abyss, and when she came to find you had found that you seemingly blew your brains out.
Moving as stealthily as you can actually make yourself move, you sneak up behind her. When you're right behind her, you shout.
"HEY!"
She quickly does a 180 and turns to face you. A look of horror spreads across her face.
She screams.
Suddenly you find yourself laying on top of a somewhat soft surface. Looking around, you find that it is a tatami mat.
A tentative touch to your head reveals that there is still a bullet wound there.

A door slides open. Wriggle looks at you, then slowly closes the door and reopens it, as if in disbelief.

"...What the hell did you do this time?"
You can only chuckle slightly.

[ ] You're wounded, go see Eirin.
[ ] It's not that bad, taking a bath to clean the blood off sounds like a good idea.
[ ] Shit, did you miss dinner?
>> No. 6456
>Moving as stealthily as you can actually make yourself move, you sneak up behind her. When you're right behind her, you shout.
>"HEY!"
>She quickly does a 180 and turns to face you. >A look of horror spreads across her face.
>She screams.

So worth it.

[x] "I had a headache, but I took care of it."
[x] Shit, did you miss dinner?

Let's see how long we can go at the dinner table before someone has enough nerve to ask why we have a gunshot wound in our head.
>> No. 6457
[x] "I had a headache, but I took care of it."
[x] Shit, did you miss dinner?

Haha oh wow.
>> No. 6458
[x] "I had a headache, but I took care of it."
[x] Shit, did you miss dinner?
>> No. 6461
[x] "I had a headache, but I took care of it."
[x] Shit, did you miss dinner?
>> No. 6462
[x] "I had a shit, but I took care of it."
[x] Dinner, did you miss headache?
>> No. 6512
update
>> No. 6622
You decide to go for a sarcastic reply.
"I had a headache, but I took care of it."
There is no noticable change in her expression.
"...Whatever. Go see Eirin or something."
She slides the door closed again, and you hear her footsteps leading off somewhere.
Your stomach growls.
Geez, you didn't miss dinner, did you? All of this blood loss and attempted suicide has made you hungry.
Standing up, you feel a dull throbbing where the bullet entered your skull. It's not much, but enough to be able to remind you to go have it looked at. A bullet wound to the head is serious business.
...But you're not dead right now, right? For now, getting some food in your stomach matters more.

As you make your way towards the kitchen, fewer rabbits run from you. Instead, they stare at you in horror. You DO have a bullet wound in your head and you ARE covered in blood, so that's not quite so unusual. Still, does it really look that bad?

Eventually you reach the dining room and step inside. You find no one there, but there's a plate there with food on it, you assume it to be yours. Damn, you DID miss dinner. At least it's still warm.

Finishing up with your mean, you decide that doing nothing would be painfully boring. So, it is imperative that you find something to do.

[ ] Go see Eirin, like Wriggle suggested; you shot yourself in the fucking head.
[ ] Go terrorize rabbits.
[ ] Write-in
>> No. 6631
[ ] Go see Eirin, like Wriggle suggested; you shot yourself in the fucking head.

Part of me wants to track down Tewi and see her reaction, but dealing with her should she show any anger for our earlier prank would be quite difficult. Best to take the safe path and then go terrorize the rabbits.
>> No. 6634
[X] Write-in
>> No. 6635
[x] Go terrorize rabbits; you are an undead zombie.
[x] Attempt to convince Mokou you're a ghost bound to this world by your oath to Kaguya; it possible she might empathize and actually give them to you.

I think it's better we pass out and claim lol dunno instead of saying we offed ourselves. considering she's lived millennia and may possibly be irreversibly immortal--I don't want Eirin operating on my brain while angry.
>> No. 6713
[x] Go terrorize rabbits; you are an undead zombie.
[x] Attempt to convince Mokou you're a ghost bound to this world by your oath to Kaguya; it possible she might empathize and actually give them to you.

THIS SHIT WILL NEVER WORK

But hey when has that stopped us?
>> No. 6724
[X] Go terrorize rabbits; you are an undead zombie.
[X] Attempt to convince Mokou you're a ghost bound to this world by your oath to Kaguya; it possible she might empathize and actually give them to you.
>> No. 6757
As unfortuate as it is that you've got a bullet wound in your head, you still don't want to waste the opportunity to strike pure terror into the hearts of those poor little skittish rabbits. That's the worst thing you could do in this situation, yup.
Putting on your best zombie face, you begin stumbling through the halls. Soon enough, you come across a small group of gossiping rabbits. You let out the loudest, most zombie-like moan as you can. The Rabbits turn to you, an expression of fear on their faces.
"BRAAAAAAAAAAINS"
"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"
They all shriek in unison, then quickly flee.
You can't hold in your laughter. The scene was just too funny.
Finally pulling yourself back together you stand up again. You've got to find something to do now.
Ah, perfect. Memory of Kaguya's request to acquire a pair of Mokou's panties comes to mind. And a plan for using your current state to get them as well.
Making your way to her room, you knock before sliding the door open. You find her laying on her stomach with the same book as before, kicking her legs up and down while reading. She's also smoking a cigarette.
She looks over to you.
"Whoa, what the hell happened to you?"
"Uh, long story. The shortest explanation I can give you is that I'm now a ghost bound to this world by an oath I made to Kaguya after being left back in the outside world. I can't return to the cycle of reincarnation until I fulfill this promise. This might sound strange, but I need a pair of your panties."
"..." she just stares at you with a blank face for a moment.
"Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha."
She starts laughing uncontrollably for a few minutes. She's laughing almost as hard as you were earlier after horrifying those rabbits.
"Hahaha, oh wow. What did Kaguya pay you to do this? Or are you doing it for yourself?"
"Er-"
Before you can finish, she cuts you off.
"Ehhh, I don't really care. There's a pair in that drawer there. But if they don't get to Kaguya, I WILL know. Trust me."

You walk over to the chest of drawers she pointed at. After sliding a few of them open, you find the one that's holding her panties and take a pair, shoving them into your pocket.

Well, now you've got to find something to do again.

[ ] See Eirin.
[ ] See Kaguya.
[ ] Write-in.
>> No. 6760
[x] With your new-found superpowers, somehow arrange for all of Kaguya's panties to be put into the wash while you place Mokou's in place of them.
>> No. 6761
[X] See Kaguya.
[X] Smell the panties while no one is looking.

You are a sick person
>> No. 6762
[x] See Eirin.

We're gonna die we're gonna die we're gonna die
>> No. 6764
This was a triumph.

[x] See Kaguya.
[x] "You got any more impossible requests?" Point to the lead Tylenol lodged in your cranium. "Because unlike some people I don't got infinite continues."
>> No. 6766
>>6757
HAHAHA. Panties GET. Continues +1.
(Or do we forfeit a continue when we hand 'em over to Kaguya?)

[x] See Eirin.
A bleeding hole in the head isn't going to magically undo itself, unless you're one of the various regen-haxing freaks in Gensokyo.
Which we aren't.

Yet.
>> No. 6772
[x] See Kaguya.
[x] "You got any more impossible requests?"

That was worth two continues. Now get that underwear to Kaguya before you fall unconscious and Tewi steals it.

Anyway, I think we should continue being nonchalant about the bullet; it's really helped us out!
>> No. 6779
>>6766
Why does NO ONE read the rules that apply to gaining continues with this method?
>> No. 6781
>>6779
ADD, and a lack of knowing where the rules are posted.
>> No. 6790
>>6779
There are rules?

Anyway, :awesome:.

Looks like we're undead atm, so let's take it easy~

[x] See Kaguya.
[x] "You got any more impossible requests?"
>> No. 6793
>>1676
>Abilities: Stealing panties. Required that they are being worn and that the wearer is unconcious. Panties will give an extra continue, and are important later on in the game if you get to the point where they become useful.
>> No. 6798
[x] See Kaguya.
[x] "You got any more impossible requests?"
>> No. 6801
That was quite obviously a threat. And since you don't want to get burned down in a fit of insanity, it would be best to go ahead and give the panties to Kaguya as soon as possible.
Only problem, you don't know where she's at.
Might as well get a rabbit to do it for you. And scare it half to death in the process.
You begin stumbling about again, and eventually spot a rabbit to harass. Moaning, you slowly move toward it. Luckily, it seems you've frozen her with fear.
You reach to where she's at and firmly grasp her head.
"BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAINS"
The rabbit screams and tries to escape, but you've got too good of a hold on her.
Eventually she stops resisting and you calmly set her down on the ground and ask her to take you to Kaguya. The rabbit just stares at you for a moment, then starts walking. You follow.
She stops in front of a sliding door and waits for you to catch up. She then darts away quicker than you'd be able to catch her.
This must be Kaguya's room.
You knock on the door.
"Come in!" you hear Kaguya's voice from the inside.
Sliding the door open, you step inside.
"OH GOD, THE ZOMBIES GOT YOU. I THOUGHT THEY HAD STOPPED AT REIMU. THIS IS A CATASROPHE!" she shouts while pointing at your gunshot wound.
"Uh, right. I got the other part of the payment you asked for." You hand the panties to her.
"Great! I assume you ran into her while bringing the truck through the bamboo forest?"
"Something like that." Kaguya doesn't know she's here? That's probably a bad thing. Or a good thing.
"Anyway, you should go see Eirin. Now. Or you'll die or something. If you'll excuse me, I've got some stories to catch up on."
Leaving the room, you find yourself in the all too familliar predicament.

[ ] Go see Eirin.
[ ] Write-in.
>> No. 6803
[x] Go see Eirin.
[x] "Give it to me straight, doc. Am I dead?"
>> No. 6805
File 122050184744.jpg - (35.27KB , 1280x800 , Anti Spiral 17.jpg ) [iqdb]
6805
[x] Go see Eirin.
[x] "Give it to me straight, doc. Am I dead?"

Won't it be grand if her office has closed by now due to us fucking around and we slowly bleed to death?
>> No. 6806
[x] Go see Eirin.
[x] "Give it to me straight, doc. Am I dead?"
>> No. 6807
>>6805

I'm pretty sure if we were gonna bleed to death, we'd have already done so by now.
>> No. 6978
Update. I want to see Eirin play the Dr. Tenma to our (less intelligent but equally psychotic) Johann.
>> No. 6985
Status 100%.
---
Of course, visiting Eirin would be the best course of action. You can't treat a bullet wound to the head with something like CPR, you need a brain surgeon. Or someone with a magical elixer that will heal all wounds.
Along the way you don't run into any more rabbits. It seems they all were too scared by you. It's kinda too bad, though. You still wanted to scare someone. Oh well.
This time you remember to knock on Eirin's door before entering.
"Come in!" you hear her shout from inside. You do just as she asks and take a seat in a chair near her desk.
She finishes up some paperwork she was working on, then turns to you. Her expression immediately shows shock.
"Oh my god, what the hell happened? Is that a bullet wound? Jesus christ, lay down!" she points to the table you laid down on last time you were here. Like before, you are sedated.

A while later, you wake up again. You probably weren't out for too long, since you're still in Eirin's clinic.
"Ah, you're awake. Good."
You sit up as Eirin walks across the room towards you with a clipboard in her hand.
"Let me take a look at you."
She examines your head for a bit, then pulls out what most closely resembles a medical tricorder, only with more magic circles and less flashing lights.
"Hmm, it seems like it still hasn't healed completely. But I can't do any more about it, unless..."
"Unless what?"
"Forget it."
"No, tell me."
"Well, the Hourai elixer would surely completely heal it. But I'm not just going to give it away just because someone has brain trauma. You'll have to give me something back. Like, for instance, your freedom. You'd be a servant of Kaguya's and mine for eternity. But it's not as bad as it sounds. It's not like we'll whip you if you don't pick cotton fast enough or something."

Hourai elixer for the cost of being Eirin's servant. The offer is tempting, but then again you're not sure if it's a great choice.

"Oh, but then again I heard your friend Kohaku could do minor healing. Maybe she could finish the job. But that way you wouldn't be unhurtable~"

It almost sounds like Eirin's trying to talk you into choosing the elixer. You've got a choice to make.

[ ] Accept Eirin's offer. It's too boring around here for there to be much taxing work.
[ ] Decline Eirin's offer, instead remember to ask Kohaku about healing later on.
[ ] Decline Eirin's offer, you're perfectly fine.
>> No. 6986
[x] Decline Eirin's offer, instead remember to ask Kohaku about healing later on.

Keep your bonds of slavery off me, you crazy moonbitch!
>> No. 6987
[X] Decline Eirin's offer, instead remember to ask Kohaku about healing later on.
>> No. 6992
[+] Accept Eirin's offer. It's too boring around here for there to be much taxing work.
I'm voting this to see if it leads to an amusing end, a la the BEAR END in one of those other CYOAs (forgot which one).
>> No. 6994
Why bother? You're practically immortal already.

[x] Decline Eirin's offer for now, you have your own special brand of immortality.
[x] Ask if you can keep the bullet.

I want to see how far trepanation takes us in Gemsokyo.
>> No. 6995
>>6992

That was LAE. It was bad, and you should feel bad for mentioning it.
>> No. 6996
[ ] Accept Eirin's offer. But only if some sort of HAX comes with it, like Mokou's Fire or Kaguya's NEETness.
>> No. 6998
>>6995
Who's worse - me, for having mentioned it, or you, for having cared enough to remember that much?
>> No. 6999
>>6998
>cared enough to remember that much

MEMORY DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY
>> No. 7022
[x] Decline Eirin's offer, it wasn't you were using that particular organ anyway.
>> No. 7023
>>6999
It does for me~
>> No. 7133
Gah, sorry for not updating last night or earlier today. I've been a bit busy.
---
"No thanks, Eirin. It's somewhat tempting, but I'll have to decline."
"That's too bad, then." she states as if she didn't really care how you responded.
"Oh, by the way. Can I keep the bullet?"
"Huh? That's an odd request. You didn't ask for anything like that with the other bullet."
She slides open a drawer in her desk and removes a small envelope, then hands it to you.
"Here. Now, if you're feeling alright, I've got some work to do if you'll excuse me."
"I'm fine, thank you. See you later."
You slide open the door and leave the office into the hallway.
Now that you're in good condition, you've got to find something to do again. You don't know what time of day it is at the moment, or if it's still the same day. It still seems like it wasn't much time, though. So, you should be able to find something to do quite easily.

[ ] Go take a bath. You need one.
[ ] Go find someone. (specify)
[ ] Go get your stuff. Why the hell don't you have your stuff yet?
[ ] Write-in
>> No. 7134
[x] Go take a bath. You need one.

Gotta get the blood off.
>> No. 7148
[x] Go take a bath. You need one.

You have to take a bath.
You have to take a bath.
Can't you feel it? During the night, while you slept, it came upon you. Grease. Grease, on every centimeter of your skin, from your fingertips to your face. Touch your cheek, quickly now—quickly! Surely you feel it now, how slippery, how utterly vile it has become. Everywhere. Everywhere.
>> No. 7149
>>7148

GOD DAMN IT STOP

[x] Go take a bath. You need one.
>> No. 7293
Oh god you need a bath and you need one now.
How long has it been since you've taken a bath? Definately too long. Especially with all of this blood all over you. And you'll have to get a change of clothes from somewhere too.
But once again you're faced with the problem of not knowing where anything is. And since you've probably scared all of the rabbits too much to be able to ask any of them to help you, you'll have to wander to find your way. Unless you find someone to help you soon.

After about ten minutes of wandering and getting lost, you almost decide to just give up and wait for rescue. Luckily, though, a nearby door slides open revealing Reisen with a laundry basket. You don't really have to look inside much to label the room as the laundry room.
"Ah, Reisen. Where're the baths?"
"They're right behind you." she responds with a smile as she turns and heads down the hallway.
Right, they're right there. And the laundry room is just across the hall. And you don't have any clean clothes.
Hmm.

[ ] Put your clothes in the wash before cleaning yourself up.
-[ ] Check before crossing to prevent anyone from seeing you.
-[ ] It doesn't matter if people see you, just walk across.
[ ] Wash your clothes afterwards. Sitting waiting for them to finish washing will be the same thing you'd be doing anyway, you'll just be doing it in a different place.
>> No. 7350
[x] Get a towel from the baths if there's not one in the laundry room.
[x] Put your clothes in the wash before cleaning yourself up.
-[x] Wrap the towel around your waist; it doesn't matter if people see you, just walk across.
>> No. 7503
[x] Get a towel from the baths if there's not one in the laundry room.
[x] Put your clothes in the wash before cleaning yourself up.
-[x] Wrap the towel around your waist; it doesn't matter if people see you, just walk across.
>> No. 7507
[x] Get a towel from the baths if there's not one in the laundry room.
[x] Put your clothes in the wash before cleaning yourself up.
-[x] Wrap the towel around your waist; it doesn't matter if people see you, just walk across.
>> No. 7511
Of course, it's best to play it safe. And grabbing a towel would be the best way to play it safe. The best place to look for a towel would be in the laundry room.
Stepping inside, you find it to be quite dark. It looked a bit brighter from the outside, but then you were only seeing the places light could get to.
Searching around the room helps you find exactly zero towels. In fact, there's no laundry in here at all, be it clean or dirty. Reisen must have just finished washing and was about to return them ALL to where they go. Annoying. The best you can find is a single sock that seemingly got lost in the wash. Obviously quite useless unless you want to stuff your cock inside to conceal it, and that will still probably get you beaten to death or at least thrown out.
Well, with that plan ruined, the next best thing would be to make sure no one is in the halls while you cross over to the bathroom. You might be able to find a towel in the bathroom to use for your current purpose, but you'll save that for making your way back across. Besides, you're still covered in blood. You don't want to get a clean towel dirtied by something that is rather difficult to remove.
You swiftly remove your clothes and put them in the wash, remembering to remove the few remaining items from your pockets and place them on a table you assume to be for folding clothes.
You make your way to the door and slide it open just enough to look out. The coast is clear, you swiftly move across the hall to the bathroom. Before closing the door, you briefly check to see if anyone saw you. If they did, they were quite quick about leaving, since you can't see anyone.
You run the tap on the tub. Unexpectedly they have running and even hot water, which is a very nice thing. Sinking yourself into the tub, you relax for a few minutes. You hadn't realized how tense you got over the past few days. Hell, it's justified. You've gotten attacked so many times, been shot in the leg by a cute fairy, and even blew your own brains out.
The thought reminds you of the hole that is, or rather was, in your head. Moving your hand up to feel it, you find that it has been completely healed. There is no sign left of there ever having been a bullet wound there, which is great. Eirin said that she wasn't able to completely heal it, but that's no concern. You don't really feel any different, and unless someone says something to you about your behavior being off, you've got no reason for concern.

Ahh, the bath feels great. You finally move on to what you actually came here for, that is cleaning all of the blood off of you. You begin with your arms, which still seem to have gotten blood on them even though your shirt was in the way. You must have lost quite a bit of blood. It's probably a good thing that you decided against taking a bath immediately after returning to Eientei, you could have started the bleeding again by getting water on the clotted blood.
Once all of the blood is cleaned off, you decide it's time to finish up. You pull the plug to the drain and stand in the tub until the water has drained so that you will drip less water onto the floor. Stepping out of the bath, you find a small pantry inside the bathroom containing towels. The top shelf is marked with Kaguya's name, the next shelf is marked with Eirin's, the next shelf is marked "Inaba", and the final shelf is marked "Guests." You take a towel from the appropriate shelf and dry yourself off, wrapping it around your waist. You take a look down both sides of the hallway just so you'll know whether you'll need to be ready to use your hands to cover certain bits of your anatomy if the towel should happen to unfasten. Seeing no one coming, you continue across the hallway into the laundry room.
You find that your clothing has already finished washing. However, it still hasn't dried yet. This leaves you with a few options.

[ ] Ehh, wet clothes never hurt anyone. Just wear them.
[ ] Just wait patiently in the laundry room.
[ ] Fuck it, go wandering around in just a towel.
>> No. 7533
[x] Just wait patiently in the laundry room; sit on top of the dryer.
>> No. 7544
[X] Fuck it, go wandering around in just a towel.
>> No. 7545
[x] Just wait patiently in the laundry room.
>> No. 7555
[x] Just wait patiently in the laundry room.

Tewi will fucking steal them if you leave.
>> No. 7558
[X] Just wait patiently in the laundry room.
>> No. 7572
Well, these clothes aren't going to dry themselves. You're going to have to wait here for them to finish drying in the dryer.
You load your clothes into the machine and set it. With nothing better to do, you decide to just sit around in the laundry room. And since it might be a while and there are no chairs, you decide to sit on top of the dryer.

While you're sitting, your thoughts drift to the people you've met so far. The very first person you met after finding yourself in Gensokyo was the ice fairy, Cirno. While she was quite an idiot, she was still lovable. Your group seems quite dull without her even.
Now that you think about it, you've got absolutely no idea where she went off to. Her friend, Daiyousei? Came and removed her from your group. You never bothered to ask why. You'd like to know where she is right now, just for personal curiousity.
At least the fact that no one objected to her leaving means that she probably wasn't recruited into the army of fairies with AK-47s.

Then there's Kohaku. You don't really know much about her, only that she reads, modifies spellcards, and is a good friend of your enemy. Eirin said something about her being able to heal people, but since she didn't even try anything after you got shot in the leg, you can't be sure.
Her relationship with Yumou is somewhat dangerous. But then, she doesn't seem to be a strong youkai. You've got no idea why, but you've got the impression that Wriggle or Mystia could take her on without any problemms whatsoever.

Speaking of Wriggle and Mystia. These two members of your group have been with you for quite some time now. You're quite close friends with both of them, despite Wriggle occasionally blowing up at you. You can't really say much about them, though. They're not dangerous or mysterious, at least that you know of.

Rumia. She tried to eat you, but then promptly reverted to calling you "onii-chan" and playing with you. While it is somewhat creepy, that's probably how youkai work. You're glad you disuaded her from eating you, though. Given her appetite, you're certain she wouldn't have stopped at making you an amputee.
Other than that, she's mostly unremarkable, even moreso than Wriggle and Mystia.

And then there's Onric. She's a pyromaniac fairy, which in your books is kickass. Being a bit of a pyro yourself, knowing someone else who enjoys watching things burn is nice. Especially since she can seemingly start fires just by willing them.

Just as you finish this thought, the buzzer on the dryer sounds to tell you that the cycle is complete. The interruption causes your thoughts to cease and be replaced with the decision on what to do next. As you put on your clothes, you come to the conclusion that just wandering would probably be best. You've got no idea where you are, so trying to actually find your way somewhere would only result in failure. Which is not a very good thing.

Instead, you just wander the halls randomly. In your random wanderings, another subject comes to mind: this entire scenario. Yukari said she wasn't involved at all in your arrival in Gensokyo, right? Who was then? Yumou? That's your only guess, since she'd be able to use the same method as she used to get all of those outside-world weapons. Which is another thing to wonder about: how exactly DID she get the weapons? It wouldn't exactly be difficult to get small arms like the AK-47s on the black market, but you can hardly believe she got enough AK-47s for her fairy army by buying them. That would cost a fortune. And you're sure she doesn't have the budget of a small country's militia. So did she steal them or something? It would make sense, but still.
Beyond that, this whole situation is rediculous. Some random guy gets teleported in to Gensokyo only have the person who brought him in waste vast amounts of resources trying to track him down and kill him. Either she had a reason for bringing you in and the fact that you didn't immediately join her side made her decide it wasn't worth the risk to leave you alive, or it's all just a massive hunting game. Either way, you don't like it. You've been put into danger, and you've never done anything to hurt anyone in Gensokyo, at least that you know about.
Also, fairies with AK-47s. It's quite awkward when you think about it. The guns are longer than they are tall! Most of the fairies you've seen so far, with the exception of Cirno, were between 2-3 feet tall. How they can even hold an AK-47 is something you can't figure out, much less how they manage to handle it so effectively in a combat situation. It's quite odd.

Once again, the second you finish a thought, you find yourself at a fork in the road. Or rather an intersection in which you can only turn left or right, or else you will walk straight into the wall.

[ ] Left.
[ ] Right.
[ ] Straight ahead.
>> No. 7573
[X] Straight ahead.

That wall isn't really there, you can walk right through it.
>> No. 7578
{X} Straight ahead.

The secret entrance into Tewi's hideout.
Definately, usa.
>> No. 7592
The secret never lies in the middle. It always lies underneath! After all, rabbits live in a hole in the ground and I'm sure Tewi is no exception.
[♪] Down.
>> No. 7598
[X] Straight ahead.
>> No. 7608
[x] Straight ahead.

dohohoho
>> No. 7616
[x] Straight ahead.
If there's a wall, we'll knock it down!
Who the hell do you think we are?!
>> No. 7732
WALL!? A FUCKING WALL!? LIKE THAT'S GOING TO STOP YOU!
Surging with a rage you only remember feeling after injecting yourself with the beserker pack, you forcefully run forward. Like a goddamn wall is going to stop you.
Swiftly, you charge into the wall, eager to feel its soft bamboo wood snapping and breaking with the force you'll be applying to them.
You slam into the wall and... Slam into it. Bouncing off, you fall flat on your ass on the floor. It appears that this wall is going to put up a fight.
Right as you're about to stand up and rush at the wall again, it slides to the side in fear. YEAH! THAT'LL TEACH IT TO MESS WITH YOU!
Stepping inside the room, you find the walls covered in blood. In the center of the room, a reversed pentagram drawn in blood with candles at the points sits. There also is something else in the room, but it's too dark where it's standing to tell.
It suddenly disappears in a flash of green light, and the room returns to what would look like a pantry, if it weren't camouflaged like it is.
On the ground there's a note.

"Don't just go snooping around! -Reisen"
Ah, must have been one of her illusions then. All of the blood is gone, and there's no sign that it was ever here.
Turning the note over, you find someone else's handwriting.
"Redeem for one continue."
You've got no idea where to redeem it nor what it means by "continue", but you pocket it anyway.

Well, there's nothing left to do in this room. You step back out into the hallway you came from, and the door slides shut on its own behind you. Turning to look at it, you find that it was a bit lighter in shade than the wood surrounding it. Huh.

In the corner of your eye, you think you see movement.

[ ] Follow the movement.
[ ] Go in the opposite direction from the movement.
[ ] Go back the way you came.
>> No. 7733
[X] Go in the opposite direction from the movement.

It'll never expect us to not follow it.
>> No. 7736
>Right as you're about to stand up and rush at the wall again, it slides to the side in fear.

oh god i lol'd

>Turning to look at it, you find that it was a bit lighter in shade than the wood surrounding it.

RETURN TO MANSION HOURAISAN
SECRETS FOUND: 1/??

[x] Go in the opposite direction from the movement.

Fuck you, Tewi. Not playing your games.
>> No. 7737
>>7733>>7736

She had over 1200 years to perfect her tricks. Thus I choose :

[x] Move at a 90 degree angle to the movement.
>> No. 7791
Nice Doom moment there.

[X] Go in the opposite direction from the movement.
>> No. 7808
Gah, that rabbit. She's probably trying to lead you into a trap to punish you for spreading those pictures. You're not going to fall for it. And you've had enough happen to you recently, it's not worth it to get hurt again because you thought it was Tewi being Tewi when it was actually a cyberdemon with a rocketlauncher pointed at your head. Yeah.
Anyway. Walking.
Eventually you find yourself at the living room to the house. Great, now you know where you are. Now to find the reception desk and ask for a floorplan.
Well, you don't get a reception desk. But you get the next best thing: a group of three fairies who floated into the room just as you decided to sit down at the kotatsu.
Apparantly someone decided that it was safe to untie Penny and Coco. Which makes sense because of the fact that without their guns they're normal fairies that you could kill by throwing a shoe at them a bit too hard. And they're being followed by Onric, who seems to be more powerful than your average fairy after reading at Patchouli's library.
Coco and Penny seem to be arguing with each other about something. Onric wears an expression that says "help me!", a nervous smile with hints of distress showing through.

[ ] Do nothing.
[ ] Ask Onric how she's doing, then after a bit of conversation bring up the fact that you've got no clue where you are.
[ ] Listen in on the argument between the fairies.
[ ] Write-in.
>> No. 7809
[X] Ask Onric how she's doing, then after a bit of conversation bring up the fact that you've got no clue where you are.
>> No. 7811
[x] Throw your shoes at the fairies, hard
>> No. 7819
{X} Ask Onric how she's doing, then after a bit of conversation bring up the fact that you've got no clue where you are.
>> No. 7893
[x] Settle the argument between the fairies.
[x] Ask Onric how she's doing, then after a bit of conversation bring up the fact that you've got no clue where you are.
>> No. 8077
[x] Settle the argument between the fairies.
[x] Ask Onric how she's doing, then after a bit of conversation bring up the fact that you've got no clue where you are.
>> No. 8248
Of course, you've got to settle the argument. What kind of man would you be if you didn't?
Standing up, you move towards the three fairies.
"Girls, girls. There's no reason to be arguing. Tell me what you're arguing about."
Penny puffs out her cheeks, then floats towards you, lowering herself closer to the ground. Eventually she reaches the bottom of your leg and violently kicks you in the shin. It doesn't really hurt, since it's just a fairy kicking you, but it gets the point across.
She quickly flutters back over to where she was just before assaulting you and hides behind Coco, whose only reaction is a bit of giggling.
"Ah~ We were arguing about whether to try and run off or not. Penny is quite insistant on escaping, while I don't see any real reason to. Penny, you're way too serious~"
Ah. If the red trimming on her dress means Coco has a position of authority over the white-trim fairies, it would make sense. She seems quite a bit more intellegant than most fairies you've met so far, but then again so does Penny.
"B-but you said it yourself back at the cow's house, he's just going to eat us for dinner!"
Coco's giggling before turns into full-fledged laughter, and she almost falls out of the air.
"Ahahahahahahahahaha! Penny, you actually thought I was serious? See, this is why I am in red and you're in white."
Your hypothesis must have been correct then.
"He's not going to eat you, he's just going to strap you to a table and disect you to find out what your insides look like~"
WHAT.
Penny predictably screams and makes to fly away, but Coco is way too quick for her, and has her held by wrist while Penny attempts with all her strength to fly away. It seems that Coco is stronger than Penny as well, as Penny eventually stops struggling.
As soon as this happens, Coco swings Penny around in front of her and pushes her towards you. This prompts more futile struggling.
"Oh, come on Penny. Don't be shy~"
As this is happening, you can see tears forming in Penny's eyes.
This is just too cute to end it here. You've got to play along for a bit.
"Oh yes, a fine specimen. You're just right for my expiraments."
The fear showing on Penny's face doubles. She's now working doubly hard to try and get out of Coco's grip.
"Miss Coco, if you'll carry her over to the examining table, we can get started."
Coco does just as asked, setting Penny down on the kotatsu and holding her in place.
"Lets see, where should I start first? The heart? The lungs? The liver?"
Her fear looks like it's overwhelming her. You decide to give it one last push before stopping.
"...The brain?" you say as you poke her in the forehead relatively hard. Tears are now streaming down Penny's face, and she looks absolutely terrified.
"Pff."
You can't hold back your laughter anymore. It was getting to be almost as torturing as what you were doing to Penny.
"Ahahahahahahahaha!"
"Ahahahahahahahaha~"
You and Coco laugh in unison. After a minute or two of rolling on the floor, you finally suppress it enough to stand up.
"Penny~ You're too gullible~" Coco teases. The expression on Penny's face slowly shifts from terror to rage.
Hmm, now that you think about it, the way Coco talks seems quite similar to the way Yuyuko talks. So often dragging syllables out, but not quite in a sing-song voice like Mystia uses. Perhaps they would get along? Nah.
Just before Penny lets off her rage in Coco's direction, you find a piece of candy you hadn't noticed still in your pocket and pop it in her mouth. Your intended effect is that of just giving a kid candy to calm them down, but the candy once again seems to overdo it. She just sits there staring at her feet.

Oh well! You still haven't talked to Onric yet.
"Onric, I bet it was a drag having to keep watch over these two if they are always fighting like this."
"Yeah. I had to threaten them with my spellcard a couple of times."
"Well, if it's the best you can do to calm them down, I guess you have to do it."
"Yeah."
"So, how are you doing, anyway?"
"Ehh. Somewhat bored, since I can't concentrate on anything while these two idiots are quarreling like this. Oh well, it can't be helped. How have YOU been doing, by the way?"
"Well, that's quite a bit of a long story. You see..."

You briefly summarize what's happened since you last saw her. During your story, Penny and Coco briefly stop arguing so they can listen to you. All three of the fairies present seem quite enthralled with your account of the events that have happened, even if said account was rather brief.
"Wow, it's amazing that you're still alive after all that. Penny here would have died of fright already~" Coco teases.
"S-shut up! Just because I'm not wearing red like you..."

Ah, right. There's the fact that you've got absolutely no idea where anything is that you've got to talk to Onric about.
"So, Onric. Is there any map I could pick up so I know exactly where everything is in this house? It's easy to get lost, as my story has shown."
"Hmm, I dunno. The fact that I'm always flying means that it's not a concern to me if I get lost, but since you can't just step outside and float over to the front door, I guess you're not as lucky. I'd suggest talking to Reisen about it."
"I see. "
"Well, unless you want to join us, we're going to have to get going. I was asked to take them on a walk through the forest to calm them down."

[ ] Join them, sounds fun.
[ ] Join them, but get your stuff first.
[ ] Decline Onric's invitation, do something else. (specify)
>> No. 8253
[X] "They seem calm enough already. How about we find something fun to do around here? These rabbits are terribly easy to scare."
[X] "Who asked you to take them to the forest alone? I am sick and appalled that someone would send three innocent girls into the forest alone. I'll have to find this person and beat them up."

Just being melodramatic for that last part.
>> No. 8255
[X] "They seem calm enough already. How about we find something fun to do around here? These rabbits are terribly easy to scare."
[X] "Who asked you to take them to the forest alone? I am sick and appalled that someone would send three innocent girls into the forest alone. I'll have to find this person and beat them up."
>> No. 8269
[X] "They seem calm enough already. How about we find something fun to do around here? These rabbits are terribly easy to scare."
[X] "Who asked you to take them to the forest alone? I am sick and appalled that someone would send three innocent girls into the forest alone. I'll have to find this person and beat them up."

this is going to end well
>> No. 8378
Eh? Calm them down? They even seemed calm when you first met them. Unless they were just suppressing their mischevious fairy urges.
"Onric, I think they're calm enough right now. More importantly, I'm bored. Howe about we find something to do around here? These rabbits are terribly easy to scare."
All three fairies eyes light up at the mention of being mischevious, though with Onric it isn't very obvious. The three of them just nod, and you decide to lead the way, since random encounters happen more when you're not following someone around.
So you begin wandering the halls.
Along the way, you decide to strike up some conversation.
"Onric, who asked you to take them out in the forest alone? I am sick and appalled that someone would send three innocent girls into the forest alone. I'll have to find this person and beat them up."
The only reaction comes from Coco, who just giggles a tiny bit.
"See, Penny? I told you we can trust him."
"But Yumou-sama said-"
"Who cares? More importantly, rabbits!"
She points off ahead of you, where there are indeed rabbits.
Now, you've got some options for scaring them.

[ ] Sneak up next to them and shout loudly.
[ ] Sneak up to them and attack.
[ ] Let the fairies decide how to do it.
>> No. 8379
[X] Sneak up next to them and shout loudly.

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
>> No. 8391
[ˆーˆ]Sneak up next to them and shout loudly.
The zombie has filled the hole in his head and is back for more brains!
>> No. 8416
[x] Let the fairies decide how to do it.

They're the experts.
>> No. 8530
[x] Let the fairies decide how to do it.

Time to see masters at work.
>> No. 8717
[x] Let the fairies decide how to do it.
>> No. 8721
File 122205476317.png - (13.12KB , 325x325 , zeekybomb.png ) [iqdb]
8721
Of course, you have to let the three young ladies with you decide what to do. After all, they ARE the ones who specialize in pranking people.
You pull the three girls into a huddle. Awkwardly, of course; they don't seem to have huddled before. You take it they've never really had to make a game plan before.
Whispering, you tell them to begin discussion.
"Alright, girls, I'll let you decide what to do."
The three nod at each other, then break off the huddle. How rude, not even letting on to what they're going to do. Oh well.
It seems they've decided to make their move.
The three fairies slowly, silently descend upon the rabbits.
Right as Penny appears behind one of them, she shouts at the top of her lungs "BLAH!"

Suddenly, her head pops off. You momentarily thing to congratulate her on a nice trick, but that thought stops when you notice the blood splatters everywhere. The rabbits have been covered in drops of blood, especially the one she snuck up upon.
The hallway is filled with screams. Koko's screaming, Onric's screaming, the rabbits are screaming, even you are screaming.
After a few moments the screaming stops. Nobody moves, however. You're still too shocked by what happened.
Out of nowhere a large bomb with a face falls into the room.
"Zeeky boogy doog!" it shouts. As soon as it finishes its shout, everything goes black.

Joke end.
Continues left: 2. NULLIFY

Real update coming up in a bit.
>> No. 8723
>Real update coming up in a bit.

Hooray!
>> No. 21593
.