[Return]
Archived Thread

File 121883265119.png - (70.17KB , 360x200 , Yukkuri_MarisaReimu.png ) [iqdb]
4919 No. 4919
The other Yukkuri story is dead. Let us make a better one.

Choose your character.

[ ] Yukkuri.
[ ] Human.

>> No. 4920
>>4919

[X] Human

Playing as a Yukkuri limits the story to taking it easy, while playing as a human the possibilities are INFINITE.
>> No. 4921
>>4920

Agreed.

[9] Human
>> No. 4922
>>4920
B-but I want to take it easy~
>> No. 4924
[]Human
>> No. 4925
After half a decade in Gensokyo, life is good. A strange land it may be. Even a dangerous one sometimes, but you've found a measure of peace here you never had on the outside. Life is in many ways simpler and in others it is far more complex.
The people here, at least the human ones, live a life still very much determined by the seasons, by crops and harvests and phases of the moon. They're not throwbacks, not exactly, especially with the increased trickle of technology trough the border over the last few years. A few are descended from other outsiders, some are part-Youkai. Others are just very intelligent.
Fitting for a people whose ancestors were mostly great heroes of their age.

You're heading back to your little shack on the edge of the human village after a day's work. You choose to live out here, a little closer to nature and further away from the smell of the village market. When you first arrived, the villagers preferred to have an outsider such as yourself live as far from their daughters as possible. That's mostly changed these days, probably because you're the only person around who can reliably identify half the stuff that comes from the outside. Without you the village would be brushing their teeth with toilet cleaner having Rinnosuke installing toasters as bathtub warmers.

As you step inside your little home, you hear a disconcerting noise.
"Yu~"
It comes from your bathroom. You already know what it is. They've been appearing more and more lately, all over the place. Infesting the forest and sometimes venturing into the village. Some people have even taken them as pets and there's a rumour that the Gap Demon has some kind of testing plant to conduct research on them.
There it is, sitting on your bathroom floor. Looks like you left the window open, damn. It looks up at you, rolling backwards on its blob-like body.
"Yu~" It says.
Black hair, red ribbon. Must be a Yukkureimu. You've never seen one up close like this before.
"This is Reimu's house easy!" It suddenly shouts at you. Even with its voice raised, it's barely loud enough to carry beyond the walls of your home. "Get out easy!"

[ ] Just put it outside and forget about it, stupid thing.
[ ] Maybe you can keep it? Try giving it some food.
[ ] Kill it before it attracts others of its kind.

Long intro is long. Most posts will probably be much shorter.
>> No. 4926
>>4925
Forgot my tripcode.
>> No. 4927
[x] Eat it easy.

Delicious bean paste.
>> No. 4928
[x] Take its accessories
[x] Put it outside
>> No. 4929
>>Long intro is long. Most posts will probably be much shorter.
Walls are good.
[X] Put it in a glass box, then boil some sugar and inject the yukkuri with it.
>> No. 4930
>>4929
>>[X] Put it in a glass box, then boil some sugar and inject the yukkuri with it.

I'm not just going to re-write what's already been done.
>> No. 4931
[ ] Kill it before it attracts others of its kind.

Avoiding plot(if there is any). Another CYOA shall deliver a BAD END after the first post.
>> No. 4933
Editing vote.

[X] Close the window.
[X] Find a long stick and begin to beat it. You need to let this abomination know who's boss, here and now.
>> No. 4934
[X] Maybe you can keep it? Try giving it some food.

Trying to get things moving here.
>> No. 4935
>>4934
>>Trying to get things moving here.

Yeah, come on people. Best of three and I'll update before I sleep.
>> No. 4936
[x] Kill it before it attracts others of its kind.

Die, Yukkuri, die.
>> No. 4937
[X] Maybe you can keep it? Try giving it some food.
>> No. 4938
[x] Kill it before it attracts others of its kind.

I guess the many variations of "Kill it" was not enough. Now it is.
>> No. 4940
Stupid little thing. If you put it outside it would just bash its head on your front door all night long, wailing and attracting more Yukkuris. The only way is to kill it, like any other pest animal that wanders into your home. Just to be sure, you reach over and shut the bathroom window. Don't want any others to hear and follow it inside.
"Reimu said get out easy!" The Yukkureimu shouts at you again. You ignore it and reach down to pick it up.
"Yuuu~" It growls at your hand and tries to bite. It's far too slow though. You easily slip your hand underneath it and carry it to the kitchen. You put another hand on the top to stop it bouncing away, but oddly enough it doesn't try to struggle.
"Yu~ Is Mister taking me to food?" It asks when you enter the kitchen. "Reimu was lonely and hungry outside!"
You feel a little pang of guilt as you put the Yukkureimu down on the kitchen table. They're social creatures, aren't they? This one must have been separated from its herd somehow. It doesn't try to move away when you let it go, just sits on the tabletop, smiling its dumb smile.
"Reimu is hungry!" It says, wobbling from side to side.

You glance around the kitchen. What would be the best way to kill it?

[ ] Smash it, like killing a fly.
[ ] Stab it with a knife.
[ ] Put it in the fridge, let it die in the cold.
[ ] Poison it.
[ ] Some other kind of way.
[ ] You can't bring yourself to do this, feed it instead.
>> No. 4941
[X] Close the window.
[X] Find a long stick and begin to beat it. You need to let this abomination know who's boss, here and now.
>> No. 4942
File 121884948768.jpg - (27.58KB , 800x800 , commissarpoke.jpg ) [iqdb]
4942
>>4941
Derp.
[x] You can't bring yourself to do this, feed it instead.
>> No. 4944
>>4940
[x] Put it in the fridge, let it die in the cold.
>> No. 4945
[x] Impale it on a spit and slowly roast it alive, savoring its pain.
>> No. 4946
>>4945
While write-ins are good, you're not crazy enough to do this yet.
>> No. 4947
[x] You can't bring yourself to do this, feed it instead.
[x] Take its ribbon, food isn't free after all.
>> No. 4949
[x] Put it in the fridge, let it die in the cold.

There's like 5 variations of "Kill it" that we can vote for but only one of "Back down like a pussy". That's not cool.
>> No. 4950
[x] Put it in the fridge, let it die in the cold.

I wonder how chilled meatbuns taste.
>> No. 4951
[ ] You can't bring yourself to do this, feed it instead.

STOP
>> No. 4952
[Q] You can't bring yourself to do this, feed it instead.
[Q] Take its ribbon, food isn't free after all.

Why not?

>>4946

'yet?' Is this CYOA going to be about you slowly going crazy as the Yukkuri keep pestering you?
>> No. 4953
[ ] Put it in the fridge, let it die in the cold.
>> No. 4959
{X} You can't bring yourself to do this, feed it instead.
{X} Take its ribbon, food isn't free after all.
>> No. 4960
[X] You can't bring yourself to do this, feed it instead.
>> No. 4961
>>4949
Again, you need to get crazier first.

Looks like you're feeding it. I'll write some updates today.
>> No. 4962
>>4961

Can we get hungry instead?
...So hungry we could eat a Yukkuri?
>> No. 4963
You can't do it. You just can't. It might be a pest, only fit for extermination like an infestation of rats, but it's just sitting there looking at you so expectantly, so happily. You doubt you're cold-hearted enough to kill it now.
"Yu~?" It sees you just watching.
Perhaps that's why they look like human heads, you muse to yourself as you take a packet of biscuits from the cupboard. Maybe it's some kind of self-defence mechanism. The more human they look, the less likely a human will kill them? Perhaps. You forget those thoughts for now.

"Yu~!" The Yukkureimu's eyes widen as you place a single cookie on the tabletop. Its mouth hangs open and it's visibly drooling. It bounces over to the food, short, controlled little hops across the tabletop. It devours the cookie in moments, munching and chewing. You notice it does not seem to swallow like other animals, just keeps chewing until the food is gone. When it has finished it looks up at you, cheeks reddened from enjoyment or effort, smiling an open-mouthed smile.
"Happiness!" It says. You can almost feel the simple joy in its single word.
You smile back at it.
"I can take it easy now Mister!" It says. "Can Reimu have more food easy?"
You take another cookie from the packet and it opens its mouth again, angling itself up towards the cookie in your hand. Strange, why was it so hostile at first? Now it just seems to be asking politely for more food.

[ ] Give it the food.
[ ] Don't give it the food, that's enough.
[ ] Make it say 'please' before you give it the food.
[ ] Make it agree this is your home before you feed it.
[ ] Hold the food high, make it jump.
>> No. 4964
[ ] Make it agree this is your home before you feed it.
A necessary step to make certain it doesn't wreck things so quickly. Oh it will eventually, which leads to punishment time, but not just yet.
>> No. 4965
{X} Make it agree this is your home.
{X} Make it say 'please' before you give it the food.

Obedience training~
>> No. 4966
[x] Shake it.

SHAKE SHAKE
>> No. 4967
>>4966

DO NOT WANT YUKKURI H-SCENE.

[ ] Make it say 'please' before you give it the food.
[ ] Make it agree this is your home before you feed it.
>> No. 4968
>>4965

I shall follow you even if we fall from an abyss.

{X} Make it agree this is your home.
{X} Make it say 'please' before you give it the food.
>> No. 4969
Obedience training confirmed.
>> No. 4970
You don't lower the cookie to the table. Confusion enters the Yukkuri's expression.
"Yu~?"
"Whose house are we in?" You ask, holding the cookie just out of reach. This is a good idea, train it just like you would a dog. Surely it can learn.
"... Yu~?" The Yukkuri doesn't seem to be listening, eyes fixed on the cookie. "Please Mister! I can't reach the food easy!"
"No food until you answer the question."
Its eyes move over to you, a hint of fear. "Yu~?"
"Whose house is this?" You ask again.
The Yukkureimu frowns in thought and its eyes waver, crossing for a moment.
"This is an easy house!" It says eventually, smiling happily.
"But who does it belong to?"
Its eyes move between your face and the cookie, obviously confused beyond belief.

"Yu~! Yu~!" It tires to bounce upwards towards the cookie, but you hold it higher. It lands with a sad expression, lips wobbling and eyes scrunched up.
"Reibuu's cwookie! Reibuu's cwookie!" It wails, tears forming in its eyes.
You shake your head, keeping a firm expression. "This is my cookie." You say. "Because this is my house. Everything in it is mine. I am giving you this cookie because I am nice, not because it is yours. Understand?"
The Yukkureimu blinks its tears away and rolls back and forth, nodding.
"Now you say please."
"Yuuu~?" The Yukkureimu is still very sad, looking up with wide eyes.
"Say, 'please', and you can have the cookie." You repeat.
"Please!" The Yukkureimu says.
"Please what?"
It just stares at you, open-mouthed. Then it frowns in thought again.
"Please give Reimu cookie!" It shouts happily, as if solving a very difficult puzzle.
You place the cookie on the table and it gobbles it up in moments, making appreciative eating noises and wobbling back and forth when it has finished.

"Mister is kind!" The Yukkureimu says. "Mister is taking it easy with Reimu!"
You smile a little, but hold up a finger and adopt a more serious expression.
"Where are we taking it easy?" You ask.
There is a long pause, but eventually the Yukkureimu gets the idea. "In Mister's house!" It says, grinning its open-mouthed grin again.
You make your own dinner while the Yukkureimu watches. It seems content to just bounce around while you eat and wash up, making occasional soft "Yu~" noises. You give it a spoon to play with and it seems perfectly happy, dragging the spoon around with its mouth.

You yawn. Time for bed. What to do with this thing?

[ ] Put it outside, you're not going to keep it.
[ ] Leave it on the table, it can take care of itself.
[ ] Make it a bed somewhere, like for a pet.
[ ] Let it sleep with you.
>> No. 4971
[x] Let it sleep with you.
>> No. 4972
[X] Use it as a pillow.
>> No. 4973
[X] Let it sleep with you.

1. Make it love us.
2. Make it hate other yukkuris.
3. FIESTA TIEM
>> No. 4978
[X] Show penis
[X] "Want more food? If you suck this hard enough, sweet cream comes out of it."

Training games...


lol jk

[X] Let it sleep with you.

Serious vote.

>> No. 4981
{X} Let it sleep with you.

It will eat our hair.
>> No. 4983
Sleeping with it is go.
>> No. 4985
You think for a moment. Leaving the Yukkureimu unsupervised all night is probably a bad idea. It could chew on your stuff, hurt itself, make a mess. You haven't got a cage or a box to put it in overnight.
What are you thinking? Are you really going to keep this thing? Maybe you should, it's all alone and it's not bad as a pet really. It doesn't excrete waste, doesn't smell, seems to like you and doesn't require any special food.
Hmm.
The Yukkuri notices you staring at it and puts the spoon down.
"Hello Mister!" It says, happily, as if you had just appeared. "Take it easy!"
Yukkuri don't need exercising either, taking it easy all the time. Perhaps you will keep it, at least for now. If you grow tired of it you can always sell it.
"Time for bed." You say to the Yukkureimu, picking it up off the table and cradling it in your hands.
"Yu~" It purrs happily as you take it to your bedroom and place it at the foot of the bed. You leave it there while you go brush your teeth and lock up for the night.

When you return it is still sitting happily, just waiting.
"Hello Mister!"
You yawn, feeling sleepy, and climb into bed. The Yukkureimu rests against your leg and yawns. Perhaps it is mimicking you.
"Time to take it really easy and go to sleep." You say. "Okay?"
The Yukkureimu yawns again, settling down. "Reimu can take it easy here." It says, eyes closing.
You turn out the light. The Yukkuri's breathing is very quiet. You fall asleep some time later.

In the morning the Yukkureimu is still lying snuggled up against your leg. It awakens as you get out of bed, a soft chorus of "Yu~!" as it bends its blob-like body this way and that. Huh, they stretch like animals.
You leave it on the kitchen table while you get dressed. You return to find it bouncing gently up and down.
"Reimu is hungry!" It says to you. "Reimu is hungry!"
You ignore it and get your own breakfast.
"Mister! Reimu is hungry!" It says, not aggressive but just confused. "Reimu is hungry!"
You sit down, eating your morning meal, thinking about what to do on your day off. It bounces over, mouth open and drooling. You gently but firmly shove it away from your food.
"Yu~?" It sounds sad.
"You don't get food without manners." You say, wagging your finger.
It just stares at you, then its eyes fill with tears, its mouth curling downwards and wobbling.
"Reibuu is hungwy! Reibuu is hungwy!"

[ ] Refuse to feed it until it says please.
[ ] Refuse, but give it a hint.
[ ] Refuse, go through teaching it a second time.
[ ] Feed it anyway.
>> No. 4986
{X} Refuse, but give it a hint.

What's the magic word~
>> No. 4987
[X] Refuse, but give it a hint.

You may, in the future, want to use ------ or *** to seperate parts of the text.
>> No. 4988
[x] Refuse, but give it a hint.
>> No. 4990
[ ] Refuse, but give it a hint.
>> No. 4992
[ ] Refuse, go through teaching it a second time.
It most probably still hasn't bothered to remember what it's supposed to. A mere hint may or may not work just yet. So, Gattai tiems.
[X] Refuse, give a hint, and if it doesn't get it, do again the whole teaching ordeal.
>> No. 4993
Good point, >>4992

[X] Refuse, give a hint, and if it doesn't get it, do again the whole teaching ordeal.
>> No. 4994
>>4992

Seconded.
[X]The write-in
>> No. 4995
Update it on its way now.
>> No. 4996
You keep a stern expression on your face. Tears continue to wobble in the Yukkureimu's eyes, but don't roll down its cheeks yet.
"Come on." You say. "What do you say when you want something?"
The Yukkureimu half-frowns, half-sobs. "Reibuu is hungwy." It says in a defeated and confused voice.
Gently shaking your head, you reach over and pat the Yukkuri, trying to show it that you're not being nasty. Its hair doesn't feel like human hair, more like part of a plant. Not disgusting, but certainly a little weird.
"No." You say. "You have to use a special word when you want something."
The Yukkureimu rubs itself against your hand, all squishy and warm.
"Reimu is hungry easy?" It seems to have controlled its tears now.
You shake your head again. "No, not easy. You say a word, a special word."
The Yukkureimu's forehead creases in thought and its eye cross for a moment.

Then it grins open-mouthed, face lighting up.
"Please!"
Looks like it can learn. That's a good sign.
It bounces up and down on the spot. "Please give Reimu some food easy! Please give Reimu some food easy!"
You smile back at it and nod before giving it some bread for breakfast. It seems contented.

You slip on your boots at the door and sling your bag over your back, Time to go out for the day.
"Is Mister going easy?" The Yukkureimu asks from the table, rolled part-way onto its left side.
You frown for a moment before realising what its asking you. You didn't think this far ahead. What do you do with it now?

[ ] Let it come with you for the day.
[ ] Let it stay here while you're out.

And:

On your day off you're going to:

[ ] The market.
[ ] Kourindou.
[ ] The shrine.
>> No. 4997
{X} Let it stay here while you're out.
 - {X} Leave some lunch for it~
{X} Go to Kourindou
>> No. 4998
>>4996
Curse you to hell. I normally like yukkuri torture, but the way you write them somehow manages to make them rather nice.
[ ] Let it come with you for the day.
[ ] The market.
Keeping it at home unwatched at this point is a recipe for a disaster. We need to buy some kind of a terrarium or something where we can keep it when we're away from home.
>> No. 4999
>>4998

Altough you are one horrible little man, I second your votes.

[X]Bring it with you
[X]Market

Hm. I wonder when the shit will hit the fan?
>> No. 5000
[X]Bring it with you
[X]Market
>> No. 5001
Off to the market then.
>> No. 5002
You gently place the Yukkureimu on the floor next to you.
"Want to come with me?" You ask it.
"Yes! Reimu will take it easy with Mister!" It says.
The Yukkureimu follows you outside. After you lock the door you make your way through the outskirts of the village, towards the hustle and bustle of the market, past the Japanese-style houses on every street and the slow trickle of people back and fourth. Some of them nod to you and you nod back, others just go about their daily business. You take a deep breath in the morning sunshine. Life feels good.
The ... no, your Yukkureimu, keeps pace beside you. You're surprised it can keep up with a human walking pace, but then again you're not hurrying. It moves in long, slow bounces, expelling a soft "Yu~" with each landing. It looks determined, happy to be moving. That's funny, aren't they supposed to like 'taking it easy' all the time? Maybe 'taking it easy' doesn't exactly mean being lazy. You shrug to yourself and carry on until you reach the market..

The market is loud and bright, men and women shouting prices from behind their stalls. A dozen different cooking smells, the clink of coins, the endless noise of footsteps. You like the market, now and again. A good place to catch up with the villagers, to buy interesting food and to bump into people. You notice your Yukkureimu moves closer to you, eying everyone else with a touch of fear. Perhaps it is afraid of being stepped on, but everyone is very careful not to tread on it. You reassure it with gentle word that it is perfectly safe. You notice a young girl with a much smaller Yukkureimu of her own, cradling it in her arms. Your Yukkureimu doesn't see it though.
A short time later, after haggling over the price of some grilled chicken and sharing it with your Yukkureimu, you notice something strange about the market. A tense silence moving towards you, broken by a strange sound. What is that?
Then you see it. Sakuya Izayoi, from the Scarlet Devil Mansion, has come to the market to order food for the Mansion. The traders always treat her with a little more respect and restraint, but never this silence. And what is that noise?
"U~♪ U~♪"
Ah, you see it now. Another Yukkuri, a Remirya. This one has a short, stumpy body. Like a human child but with face, limbs, hands, proportions all somehow utterly wrong. It is dressed like a parody of Remilia Scarlet. It has chocolate smeared around its mouth and a lump of something clutched in its deformed little fist. As you watch, it openly takes food from a stall, making more "Uuuu~♪" noises. When the owner moves to take it back from the disgusting little thing, Sakuya glares at him and he backs off, fuming with anger. The Remirya laughs.
You get it now, the Remirya is making a huge mess and stealing things. Sakuya won't let anybody harm it and the traders are scared of her.

"Mister!" You Yukkureimu says. You look around and discover it is trying to hide behind your legs. "We should leave easy!" It says, sounding panicked, eyes wide. "Reimu is scared, Reimu cannot take it easy!"

[ ] Leave this part of the market, ignore the Remirya and Sakuya.
[ ] Confront Sakuya, she can't let an animal do that here.
[ ] Forget Sakuya, if the traders won't deal with that Remirya, you will.
>> No. 5004
[X] Confront Sakuya, but be polite about it.
Do not like Remiryas.

Do not want our Yukkureimu to be hurt.
>> No. 5005
I knew'd this would happen~

{X} Leave this part of the market, ignore the Remirya and Sakuya.

Anything else is bad.
>> No. 5006
[ ] Confront Sakuya, she can't let an animal do that here.
Hmm, bad end sensor is reacting, next choice will have at least one bad end line. If this one doesn't do us in.
>> No. 5007
I like Remiryas, but I have baaad feelings coming from this one. And no, I have no idea of what to choose.
>> No. 5008
>>5007

Choose something so we can keep going.

But yeah, bad vibes here. I think Remiryas (or some kind of Remilia related yukkuri) are supposed to eat other yukkuris. This could mean that Sakuya would let it go insane on our little Yukkureimu, which I, for one, would rather not have happen.
>> No. 5009
[x] Confront Sakuya, she can't let an animal do that here.
>> No. 5010
I prefer Myons instead. Oh well. I guess I'm the only one who has a perpetual hankerin' for white chocolate.

[]Toss the nearby little girl at Sakuya.
[]While she is distracted, Drop kick on Remiyra
[]Grab your yukkuri and make a run for it.

Guaranteed success.
>> No. 5013
[x] Confront Sakuya, she can't let an animal do that here.

Write some more, please.
>> No. 5014
Okay, confronting Sakuya it is then.
>> No. 5016
You make your way over to where Sakuya is standing, talking with a merchant. He appears to be giving her the cold shoulder, as outraged by her pet's behaviour as you are. As you draw closer you see the Remirya bite into the food it stole, make a disgusted face and proceed to throw the food on the ground.
"Bwad fwood!" It says. "Uu~!"
It totters over to the stall it stole from and starts to sweep all the food to the ground, stamping on it and laughing.
"Bwad fwood will bwe fwon oud!" You can barely understand it, its words seem to be a grotesque attempt to mimic a small child, heavy-mouthed and slurring. It has a constant, open-mouth, idiot grin.
"What are you doing? You little bitch!" The merchant yells, grabbing the Remirya by the shoulders and shoving it away from his stall. It sprawls backwards onto the ground and wails at the top of its lungs, tears steaming down its face, mouth twisted.
"Zaaaguuuyaaa! Zaaaaaguuuuyaaaa!" The noise is ear-splitting, like a siren. The man didn't shove it hard enough to do any damage, certainly not enough to cause that kind of reaction.

Sakuya glares at the man. "What do you think you're doing!" She shouts, face red with anger.
The man balks, turning white. You reach Sakuya and speak up, your Yukkureimu making itself small behind your boots, quivering.
"He was protecting his livelihood." You say, angry but controlled. Sakuya turns her glare on you as she helps the Remirya to its feet, stroking its face as if it was a really human child.
"Zaguya, uuu~" It says softly.
"You can't just let that thing run around like that." You say, gesturing to the Remirya.
"Here here!" One of the merchants shouts. Another starts clapping you.
Sakuya ignores you, feeding the Remirya a piece of chocolate. It stops crying.
"Uuu~♪"
She turns back to you, even angrier. "Thing?! This is my little Mistress." She says. "Now, get out of my wa-"
She never finishes her sentence, the Remirya suddenly shrieks with delight and starts towards you at a stumbling, tottering run.
"Gaaooo! A'm gonnna eat yuu!" It says, arms outstretched, tears already forgotten.
You frown in confusion until you follow it's gaze to your feet. Your Yukkureimu screams in terror and presses itself against your feet.
"Ahhh! Mister, help! Yuyuyuyuyu!"

[ ] Do nothing.
[ ] Pick up your Yukkureimu.
[ ] Demand Sakuya restrain her pet.
[ ] Restrain the Remirya, gently.
[ ] Kick the Remirya in the face.
[ ] Slam dunk the Remirya into the ground.
>> No. 5017
[ ] Pick up your Yukkureimu.
[ ] Restrain the Remirya, gently.
>> No. 5018
[X] Pick up your Yukkureimu.
[X] Restrain the Remirya, gently.
[X] "Sakuya, do you realise that that thing is not your mistress. If you insist on calling it that, your real mistress' reputation will be severely damaged by it. Already the merchants here would rather not see you around if you let it tag around you and randomly destroy things."
>> No. 5019
[X] Pick up your Yukkureimu.
[X] Restrain the Remirya, gently.
[X] "Sakuya, do you realise that that thing is not your mistress. If you insist on calling it that, your real mistress' reputation will be severely damaged by it. Already the merchants here would rather not see you around if you let it tag around you and randomly destroy things."

Must protect our pet.
>> No. 5020
[Q] Pick up your Yukkureimu.
[Q] Restrain the Remirya, gently.
[Q] "Sakuya, do you realise that that thing is not your mistress. If you insist on calling it that, your real mistress' reputation will be severely damaged by it. Already the merchants here would rather not see you around if you let it tag around you and randomly destroy things."
>> No. 5021
{X} Pick up your Yukkureimu.
{X} Restrain the Remirya, gently.
{X} "Sakuya, do you realise that that thing is not your mistress. If you insist on calling it that, your real mistress' reputation will be severely damaged by it. Already the merchants here would rather not see you around if you let it tag around you and randomly destroy things."

ゆっくりしない?
>> No. 5022
[X] Pick up your Yukkureimu.
[X] Restrain the Remirya, gently.
[X] "Sakuya, do you realise that that thing is not your mistress. If you insist on calling it that, your real mistress' reputation will be severely damaged by it. Already the merchants here would rather not see you around if you let it tag around you and randomly destroy things."
>> No. 5023
>[X] "Sakuya, do you realise that that thing is not your mistress. If you insist on calling it that, your real mistress' reputation will be severely damaged by it. Already the merchants here would rather not see you around if you let it tag around you and randomly destroy things."

Hm, guys...I think she knows that is not her real mistress. Notice how she called it "my little mistress".

I think that's her pet. No, her toy, or automated doll, to be more precise. A miniature version of her precious Mistress, all hers to take care of.
>> No. 5024
Just a heads up, you got ages to think about this one because I'm going to sleep.
>> No. 5026
>>5023
Yes and? Notice how the line is not about whether it's really her mistress or not, it's a rhetorical question followed by a softened down suggestion that she should not bring the fucking thing to the town.
>> No. 5040
[+] Pick up your Yukkureimu.
[+] Restrain the Remirya, gently.
[+] "Sakuya, do you realise that that thing is not your mistress. If you insist on calling it that, your real mistress' reputation will be severely damaged by it. Already the merchants here would rather not see you around if you let it tag around you and randomly destroy things."
>> No. 5042
You reach down and pick your Yukkureimu up, cradling it in your arms, far out of reach of the Remirya.
"Ah! Yu~!" It snuggles against you, looking relieved. "Thank you Mister! Reimu can take it easy up here! Don't drop me easy!"
The Remirya continues stumbling towards you, making "U~♪" noises. When it comes within arm's length, and you can feel your Yukkureimu trembling with fear, you put out a hand and hold the Remirya back by its forehead.
"A'm gonna eat yuu!" It says again, eyes scrunched up in an insane grin, oblivious to the fact it isn't actually moving forwards.
"Drop dead easy!" Your Yukkureimu says from its vantage point, glaring at the Remirya.

"Sakuya, this thing is not your Mistress. If you insist on calling it that then the real Remilia Scarlet is going to have her reputation seriously damaged." Sakuya turns red, then white, then red again. "I think I speak for everyone here when I say that the merchants don't want to see you here again if you decide to bring this Yukkuri with you and put no effort into keeping it under control."
"Why you-" Sakuya says, fists clenched, but she is drowned out by the roar of applause from the surrounding market.
"Yeah!"
"Take that fucking thing out of here!"
"Stupid animal."
"You're not welcome here any more Sakuya!"
You just raise your eyebrows at Sakuya, as if to say 'told you so'. She turns white again, as if very embarrassed. She steps forward and snatches her Remirya from your grasp.
"Zaguya?" It says, confused. "Bwud A wanna ead id!" It says, pointing at your Yukkuri.
Sakuya ignores its protest, picking it up and holding it like a child. It tries to twist around and reach your Yukkureimu, chubby fist swiping the air. With Sakuya's added height it almost reaches.
"Ahhhh! Mister!" Your Yukkuri screams. You take a step back, out of the Remirya's reach.
"What the hell do you think you're doing?" You ask Sakuya. The Market has calmed down again, but some of the traders are still watching you and Sakuya. Some of them are making rude gestures at her back or winking at you.
"Sorry." She says, looking embarrassed. "I ..."
"Zaaguuyaaaa!" The Remirya starts to wail. "A wanna ead id! I wanna ead id!"
"Shh!" Sakuya says, patting the Remirya's back. It doesn't shut up. Some of the merchants start shouting at Sakuya again.

"Look." She says to you, keeping her voice low. "I'll buy that off you." She points at your Yukkuri.
"U~?" The Remirya's tantrum stops. "Ead! Ead!" It claps its hands together in glee, making a sound like two steaks being slapped together.
"What?"
"I'll pay you more than you make in a month, just give me the fucking Yukkuri." Sakuya says.
"Mister no! Yu~!" Your Yukkureimu says, trembling with fear, eyes wide and staring. "Reimu doesn't want to be eaten! Reimu isn't food!"

[ ] Sell your Yukkuri to Sakuya.
[ ] Tell Sakuya she should just leave.
>> No. 5043
[X] Tell Sakuya she should just leave.
>> No. 5044
{X} Tell Sakuya she should just leave.
>> No. 5045
[ ] Tell Sakuya she should just leave.
>> No. 5046
[ ] Tell Sakuya she should just leave.

Bugger off paddo meido. And take your retarded freakshow with you.
>> No. 5047
"No." You say firmly. "This Yukkuri isn't for eating." You clutch your Yukkureimu protectively.
"Yu~" It snuggles against your arm.
"U~?" The Remirya looks confused.
"Oh come on." Sakuya says. "It's just a Yukkuri."
You point at the Remirya. "That's just a Yukkuri too, you shouldn't be treating it like a person."
Sakuya looks away, embarrassed.
"I think you should just leave." You say. "Don't bring that thing to market again."
"Y-yes." Is all Sakuya says, looking downcast and shuffling her feet. "I'm ... er, I'm sorr-"
The rest of her word is drowned out by the wail of the Remirya. "Zaaguuyaa! Remirya wand fwood! A wanna ead id! Zaaguyya!"
Sakuya turns red, but from shame this time, and hurries off through the marketplace.

"Reimu can take it easy again! Thank you Mister! Yu~!" Your Yukkureimu says once Sakuya and the Remirya vanish from sight. It looks happy in your arms, so you keep hold of it for now.
Some of the merchants nod at you, smiling with gratitude. A couple of them shake your hand and say thank you. One of them comments on how much better behaved your own Yukkuri is, giving it a little pat.

[ ] Stay in the marketplace, no sense in wasting the trip here.
[ ] That was too much, go home.
[ ] That was too much, head to Kourindou.
[ ] You need a drink, go to the pub.
>> No. 5048
[x] Tell Sakuya she should just leave.
>> No. 5049
{X} Stay in the marketplace, no sense in wasting the trip here.

Maybe they'll give us discounts~
>> No. 5050
[X] Stay in the marketplace, no sense in wasting the trip here.
>> No. 5051
[ ] Stay in the marketplace, no sense in wasting the trip here.

Going home might lead to being ambushed by a pissy Sakuya. Actually, anything might lead to it at this point. At least we won't waste the trip, here.
>> No. 5052
[ ] Stay in the marketplace, no sense in wasting the trip here.
Avoiding wastage. Hopefully Sakuya was only embarassed and not pissed, else we're going to have bad ends abound.
>> No. 5053
[Bro& Approved.] Stay in the marketplace, no sense in wasting the trip here.
>> No. 5054
[X] Stay in the marketplace, no sense in wasting the trip here.

God damn, that was awesome.

Also, good job on the part with our yukkuri being more behaved than Sakuya's Remirya. That was a nice touch.
>> No. 5056
Update.
>> No. 5057
>>5056
A Yukkuri story with popularity? Unthinkable.

Anyway, yeah, staying at the market.
>> No. 5058
You decide not to let your encounter with Sakuya spoil your visit to the market. Carrying your Yukkureimu, you browse the stalls, exchange greetings with people you know, buy some interesting looking fruit and catch up on village life. Your Yukkureimu watches everything with quiet curiosity, making soft "Yu~" sounds when you shift its weight in your arms or when a merchant meets its eyes. You assume it doesn't ask for food because of that chicken you shared with it earlier. It's not too difficult to carry either, doesn't weigh much.

By midday you're feeling much better. Your bag slung over your back a little heavier, you pause for thought.
"Is Mister tired?" Your Yukkureimu says. "Take it easy!"
You shake your head, then look down.
"Perhaps that's a good idea." You say to it.
"Yu~! Take it easy!" It repeats, smiling at you.
You look around. You could go to the pub, quiet now in the early afternoon, or off to Kourindou. Then you notice a small girl with purple hair, staring at you from off to the side. You glance at her and wave, smiling. It's Akyu. She reddens and waves back nervously, clutching a book to her chest and hurrying on her way. Such a skittish girl.

[ ] Go to the pub.
[ ] Go to Kourindou.
[ ] Catch up with Akyu.
>> No. 5059
[x] Go to Kourindou.

Akyu is dangerous for our Yukkuri.
>> No. 5061
>>5059

Oh shi-

http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Yukkuri_shiteitte_ne!#Miscellaneous_Facts

A society known by the name "Bullying Onii-sans" or "Bullying Misters" has been created, by and for afficionados of yukkuri bullying. The only thing necessary to enroll is the desire to bully yukkuris. Hieda no Akyu may belong to this organization, as she is usually portrayed killing yukkuris.

Fuuuuck.

[X] Go to Kourindou.
>> No. 5062
{X} Go to Kourindou.

Interesting stuff~
>> No. 5063
>>5057

This is different, your story has been nice so far.

But hey, that Sakuya was a little off...too "small", for my tastes.
>> No. 5064
[ ] Catch up with Akyu.

Needs more conflict.
>> No. 5065
>>5063
>>nice
You mean free of horrible things happening to Yukkuris? Damn straight is it, there's no reason for it yet. Just wait.

>>"small"
What?
>> No. 5066
>>5065

Shit, do not want torture.

And by small, I meant she should be more stuborn.
>> No. 5067
>>5066

English doesn't work like that.
>> No. 5068
[x] Go to Kourindou.
>> No. 5069
>>5066
Sakuya has a small anus indeed.
>> No. 5070
>>"small"
>What?
Well, why else would she wear pa
>> No. 5071
>>5065

I think they mean that Sakuya is usually depicted as being cold, and having BALLS AND A HALF.

But I think in this situation, it was handled correctly. She dosen't want to fuckup her mistress's reputation or her own.
>> No. 5079
File 121901395383.jpg - (162.90KB , 500x2100 , yukkuriguide1.jpg ) [iqdb]
5079
I think this could be fairly important, so I'm gonna leave it here.
>> No. 5080
File 121901399863.jpg - (265.35KB , 400x4000 , yukkuriguide2.jpg ) [iqdb]
5080
>>5079
>> No. 5081
File 121901404646.jpg - (238.34KB , 400x3520 , yukkuri3.jpg ) [iqdb]
5081
>>5080
>> No. 5082
File 121901410081.jpg - (213.74KB , 400x3258 , yukkuriguide4.jpg ) [iqdb]
5082
>> No. 5083
>>5079 - >>5082

That's... mildly disturbing, actually.
>> No. 5085
>>5083
It was on /jp/, of course it's disturbing.
>> No. 5086
[X] Inventory

let's see what this anon has on him...
>> No. 5095
[X] Update, you lazy nigger
>> No. 5096
[X] Go to Kourindou.
>> No. 5097
We need a name for this one.
>> No. 5102
>>5095
Yeah, sorry. My internet went down and then the site itself was down. I'll do some updates today.
>> No. 5104
>>5086

- Inventory -

Owned Yukkuris:

- 1 Adult Yukkureimu.

Items:

Bag.
Small knife.
Notebook.
Pencil.
>> No. 5106
You've had enough of the market for today. The hustle and bustle is good for a while but eventually it starts to wear you down. You forget about Akyu, deciding to make you way to Kourindou. It might be your day off, but Rinnosuke needs all the help he can get. You can pop by for a while, see if he's having trouble with any particularly difficult objects from outside, chat and perhaps buy something interesting for yourself.
"Yu~! Mister? Where are we going easy?" Your Yukkureimu asks, still cradled in your arms as you make your way from the town centre, towards the edge of the forest that surrounds the village.
"Hm? Oh, we're going to an interesting shop." You reply.
As you leave the village completely and step onto the forest path, your Yukkureimu trembles a little in your arms.
"The forest is not an easy place!" It says. "We can't take it easy in here Mister!" It says.
You frown down at it. Don't all the Yukkuris live in the forest? Why should it be scary?
"It's perfectly safe." You say, giving it a little pat. "I'm holding you, aren't I?"
The Yukkuri doesn't reply, just glances nervously at the trees.

After a very short walk you emerge into a little clearing. The large ramshackle sprawl of Kourindou is in front of you.
"Yu~! We can take it easy here!' Your Yukkureimu says, fear vanishing again.
You nod absentmindedly. The Yukkuri is right. There are some dangerous things in the forest, but Kourindou is barely deep enough to count as being inside the forest proper.
You walk up to the open door and step inside. As always, the shop looks like it's been hit by a bomb, assorted junk piled on shelves and lined up on the floor. It's become so normal to you over the past few years that you step through the mess without even looking.
"Afternoon Rinnosuke." You say as he looks up from behind the counter.
He readjusts his glasses as he speaks. "Afternoon, here for pleasure or business?"
"Both, like always." You reply, enjoying your easy familiarity with him. You notice his eyes straying to your Yukkuri.
"Ahh, and what is this?" He asks.
"Found it last night." You say.
"Yu~!" You Yukkureimu says.

A chorus of replies to the Yukkuri's characteristic cry comes from the far side of the shop.
"Yu~!"
"It's Reimu!"
"Myuku~"
"U~♪ U~♪"
You look over in surprise. The far wall has been cleared of junk and a large cage set up. There are two small cages beside it. Inside the large cage is what looks like hamster bedding, some water drips and feed bowls. Three Yukkuri are bouncing towards the front, trying to get a look at your Yukkureimu. One of them is like yours, a Yukkureimu. The second is a Yukkurisa, bigger than the Yukkureimu. The third is quite small, a Patchouli-type, moving slower than the other two.
In one of the small cages is an Alice-type, mouth turned down in sadness, moping in the corner. The other small cage contains a Remirya, but not like Sakuya's one. This one is only a head with wings. Smaller and lighter, it just keeps whizzing around and around it's cage, making "U~♪" noises with a happy expression.

"What the hell?" You ask.
"Yu~!"
"Ah yes, got them this morning." Rinnosuke explains.
"Why?" As you watch, the Yukkurisa rubs up against the Patchy-type, making it smile. The sad-looking Alice starts wailing softly.
"Mamamamamamariiiisa!"
You ignore it and listen to Rinnosuke.
"Haven't you seen? They're becoming very popular, very fast."
"So you're going to sell them?" You ask.
He nods, looking thoughtful. "I figure if we can convince people they should buy them bred rather than wild, then we can make a tidy profit from them."
"You're going to breed them?" You ask. "You know anything about keeping them?"
He shrugs, pointing at your Yukkureimu. "Do you?"
"No." You admit. "I'm just seeing what works and what doesn't."
"Ah. Then I may have something for you." He produces a small book and hands it to you. On the front is a picture of a smiling Yukkureimu and the title. 'Caring for Yukkuri.'
Your Yukkureimu sees the picture and smiles. "Reimu is on paper easy!" It says.
"Where did you get this?" You ask.
"Yukari." He says.
You raise your eyebrows. He shrugs. "You interested? I can give you one of those as well." He gestures to the cages. "Hopefully I'll have another batch caught by tomorrow morning, so I can start experimenting."

[ ] Buy the book.
[ ] Don't buy the book.

And:

[ ] Go look at Rinnosuke's Yukkuri.
[ ] Don't bother, forget about them.
>> No. 5107
[Q] Buy the book.
[Q] Go look at Rinnosuke's Yukkuri.
>> No. 5108
[x] Buy the book.
[x] Go look at Rinnosuke's Yukkuri.

Hmm. On one hand, our's probably needs company. On the other hand, not sure if we should buy more than 1 until we've figured stuff out.

And don't buy the Alice Yukkuri. Only bad things, anon. Only bad things.
>> No. 5109
[x] Buy the book.
[x] Go look at Rinnosuke's Yukkuri.
>> No. 5110
[x] Buy the book.
[x] Go look at Rinnosuke's Yukkuri.

Oh god, Patchouli-type. We need one of those.
>> No. 5111
[X] Buy the book.
[X] Go look at Rinnosuke's Yukkuri.

oh god, seconded on getting the Patchouli yukkuri.

but how will the Marisa yukkuri react....?
>> No. 5114
>>5111

>>5110 here.

I had the same thought. My first reaction was 'Reimu, Patchouli, and Marisa types seem to get along a lot, so why not have all three?'

That would mean we'd have to be able to house all three properly, and feed them. But I think this Anon is kind enough that he wouldn't want to split up friends, so he'd probably take the Marisa yukkuri along with him.

Our main concerns would probably be training them to be well-behaved, and to find somewhere to keep them while we're gone.
>> No. 5115
"Yeah." You say, thumbing through the book. It has a few simple illustrations, along with a lot of instructions, dos and don'ts. Looks like it might come in useful if you keep this Yukkureimu for long. "Sure, how much?"
"For you?" Rinnosuke thinks for a moment. "Employee discount ... I'll give you the book for 1000 yen."
"Okay." You pay him, slipping the book into your bag. You step over to the other side of the shop to get a better look at the Yukkuri in the cages.

"Yu~!" Your Yukkureimu suddenly becomes a lot more animated, squirming in your arms. "Reimu wants to take it easy with friends! Take it easy with friends!" It says.
"You want me to put you down?"
"Yu~! Yes Mister!"
You place it on the floor and it bounces over to the front of the cage. The other Yukkuris all move to get a better look at it, letting out a soft chorus of "Yu~" sounds.
"We can take it easy in here!" The Yukkurisa says though the mesh of the cage, looking proud and smug. "There's lots of food and it's easy warm!"
"Yu~!" Your Yukkureimu looks impressed.
"Mamamamamamariiisa!" The Alice-type wails from its cage.
"Drop dead easy!" The Yukkurisa yells at the Alice-type.
"Myuku~! Myuku~!" The Patchouli-type joins in with taunting the Alice-type.
The caged Yukkureimu bounces as close to yours as possible and tries to rub up against it through the bars.
"Why is the Alice one in a separate cage?" You ask Rinnosuke as he joins you.
"Kept trying to mate with the others." He says. "They didn't like it. I want them to breed, but not so stressed they all die."
You nod, thinking. "What about the Remirya?"
He shrugs. "It's a predator, I'm not sure if it even can breed with anything but other Remiryas."

"How much are they?" You ask.
Rinnosuke looks at you for a moment. "Well ... tell you what. You can have as many as you want, for a down-payment of 6000 yen." He says, raising a finger. "If, and only if, you let me know any and everything you learn about them."
You frown. "I thought that book tells you all about them."
He grimaces. "It's only the basics, I want to know if we can spice them up a bit or lower costs. That sort of thing, try to make them a viable business opportunity." He winks. "If this works, I'll give you a raise."

You certainly have more than enough money to afford 6000 yen. This is ...

[ ] A good idea, agree.
[ ] A bad idea, refuse.

In any case, you'll buy:

[ ] None.
[ ] The second Yukkureimu.
[ ] The Yukkurisa.
[ ] The Patchy-type.
[ ] The Alice-type.
[ ] The Remirya.
[ ] Anything else you might need? (Tell me what you want).
>> No. 5117
[X] A good idea, agree.
[X] The Yukkurisa.
[X] The Patchy-type.
[X] The Alice-type.
>> No. 5119
>>5118

You're too slow!
>> No. 5120
[x] A good idea, agree.
[x] None for now, not until your Yukkuriproof your home.

The idea is that we'll eventually purchase the Patchouli type, as it is easy mode, and very nice. But first we have to make the house safe, as anything and everything kills the fucking things.

[x] Anything else you might need? (Tell me what you want).

Everything on this: http://www.touhouproject.com/others/src/121901395383.jpg
>> No. 5121
>>5120
Cont, because I forgot to mention:
Once we get used to taking care of a couple of Yukkuris, we'll pick up the Marisa type. They tend to be more rascally, and once we've figured out how to teach Yukkuris, we can train her.

The Alice-Type is irredeemable. There's no point in trying.

Finding out how the Remirya can be trained would be interesting, to say at the least, but shouldn't be done right now, not until we're better.
>> No. 5123
[X] A good idea, agree.
[X] The second Yukkureimu.
[X] The Yukkurisa.
[X] The Patchy-type.
[X] Anything else you might need? (Tell me what you want).
[X] The cage that they're kept in, or another cage like it, with all the neccessary add ons.
>> No. 5124
[Q] A good idea, agree.
[Q] The Patchy-type.
[Q] The cage that they're kept in, or another cage like it, with all the neccessary add ons.
>> No. 5126
>>5120
>>anything and everything kills the fucking things.

From: http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Yukkuri_shiteitte_ne!

They are extremely fragile. Severely injuring them is very easy. They seem to make up for it by having lots of stamina. A yukkuri can survive extreme amounts of trauma before dying. Examples include: having a large piece of its body bitten off, having most of its bean paste scooped out, getting all of its skin peeled off, getting impaled on a stick, etc.
>> No. 5127
[Q] A good idea, agree.
[Q] The Patchy-type.
[Q] The cage that they're kept in, or another cage like it, with all the neccessary add ons.
>> No. 5128
[9] A good idea, agree.
[9] The Patchy-type.
[9] The cage that they're kept in, or another cage like it, with all the neccessary add ons.
>> No. 5129
[Q] A good idea, agree.
[Q] The Patchy-type.
[Q] The cage that they're kept in, or another cage like it, with all the neccessary add ons.

Bandwagon vote. Also, aren't the patchus supposed to be easier to train than the other types?
>> No. 5130
[x] A good idea, agree.
[x] The Patchy-type.
[x] The cage that they're kept in, or another cage like it, with all the neccessary add ons.
>> No. 5131
[X] Good idea, yes.
[X] PATCHOULI TYPE HNGGGG
[X] Duct tape. Lots of duct tape.
[X] Large Cage
[X] Yukkuri food (if he has any)
[X] Hamster water bottle
>> No. 5132
[ODIN] A good idea, agree.
[ODIN] The Patchy-type.
[ODIN] The cage that they're kept in, or another cage like it, with all the neccessary add ons.

Yukkuri trainer route, GO!

But start small. Patchy is the easiest of the options we have.
>> No. 5138
>>5129

That's the idea.

[Q] A good idea, agree.
[Q] The Alice-type.
[Q] The cage that they're kept in, or another cage like it, with all the neccessary add ons.
>> No. 5139
>>5126
But they also heal very fast, when fed that is. Give them some raw sugar and they'll be fine before you know it. That said, if we do take another yukkuri before we've made the necessary preparations at home, it should at least be a non-active one that causes the least amount of trouble:
[X] The Patchy-type.
[X] Any reasonable set of accessories and the cage.
>> No. 5143
Woden sure does like to take it easy.
>> No. 5144
"Okay Rinnosuke." You say. "I like it."
"Good!" He replies. "Make sure to write down everything that happens."
"I will. Anything in particular you want me to research?"
"Anything!" He says. "It's up to you. Partly, this is just to get the ball rolling, explore what we can and can't do with them."
You nod. "Okay." As you're talking, your Yukkureimu bounces right up to the bars of the cage and starts to slowly lick the face of the Yukkurisa, which seems to be enjoying it.
Rinnosuke raises an eyebrow at you, looking solemn for a moment. "Don't get too attached to them though. They might look sweet, but they can be horrible monsters to each other."
You take note of his words, but decide to worry about it later.

After paying Rinnosuke the 6000 yen, he asks you what you want.
"Only the Patchy-type for the moment." You say. "Start small and all that, I'll be back for more."
He nods, as if accepting your words as sagely wisdom. "Perhaps that would be a good sales pitch: Start Small!" He chuckles. "Sell them some babies, accessories. Hmm."
He opens a door on the top of the cage and the Yukkuris inside all cluster underneath it.
"Yu~! Reimu is hungry!"
"Time for food easy!"
"Myuku~"
Rinnosuke reaches inside and the Yukkuris suddenly panic and scatter before his hand. The Patchy-type is the slowest and he catches it easily.
"Myuku~! Myuku~!" It struggles weakly in his grip, terrified.
"Drop dead easy!" The Yukkurisa screams from inside the cage. "Put Patchy down easy!"
Your Yukkureimu, scared by the noise and commotion, bounces back to you, hiding behind your legs. "Yu~!"
Rinnosuke hands you the trembling Patchy-type. It looks up at you. "Myuku~!"
"Don't hurt Patchy easy!" The caged Yukkurisa says.
"U~♪ U~♪" The Remirya has become excited by all the movement, flapping back and forth, bumping against the walls of its cage. The Alice type is laughing gently to itself.

"Myuku~?"
"Easily scared aren't they?" Rinnosuke chuckles.
"Yeah." You say, watching the Patchy-type try to make itself small in your hands. "Have you got another cage? Bedding and water drips and all that stuff?"
"Uh ... yeah, a few of them. You want the whole works?"
You nod. "Please."
"Okay, as it's part of the experiment, I'll let you have it free of charge if you bring it back to me eventually."

A short while later you find yourself back outside Kourindou, a flat-pack cage in one hand, your bag heavy on your back, your Yukkureimu at your feet and a still terrified Patchy-type held against your chest. Time to head home.
"Mister? Is Patchy coming home with us easy?" Your Yukkureimu asks.
"Yeah." You say.
"Yu~! She can take it easy with us!" It says, looking proud.
The Patchy-type makes a soft "Myuku~" sound.

[ ] Carry it home.
[ ] Put it down, let it bounce along with your Yukkureimu.
>> No. 5145
>>5144
Forgot tripcode.
>> No. 5146
[x] Put it on your head.

WE ARE AS ONE
>> No. 5150
[x] Put it on your head.

This'll be good.
>> No. 5151
[x] Put it down, let it bounce along with your Yukkureimu.

It'll be more comfortable with another yukkuri. And if it tries to run, it can't run that fast so we can catch it.

>[] Put it on your head.

SPLAT.
>> No. 5152
[x] Carry it home.

Patchys are weak so we shouldn't make it bounce all the way. Also, it's terrified. It might try to ineffectually run off if we let it bounce.
>> No. 5153
[x] Carry it home.
>> No. 5155
[x] Carry it home.

>>5152

Makes sense.
>> No. 5156
>>5147

Changing to

[X] Carry it home.
>> No. 5157
[x] Carry it home.
>> No. 5158
[X] Carry it home.

YOU'RE GETTING TAKEN HOME
>> No. 5163
[ ] Carry it home.
Reasonable enough. Updates!
>> No. 5166
>>5163

Agreed. Updates where?
>> No. 5167
>>5166
Alright, one more before I go to bed. There won't always be this many or this fast, so just take it easy.
>> No. 5168
>>5167

but your version is awesome!
>> No. 5169
>>5168

Agreed. This is much better than I originally thought a yukkuri CYOA could be. It looks like there's even potential for a serious plot.
>> No. 5170
You carry the Patchy-type for now. If you remember correctly, they're supposed to be much more fragile than the other kinds of Yukkuri. You don't want it to hurt itself bouncing along the path, or get tired trying to keep up with your Yukkureimu.
"Myuku~" It says as you walk along.
"Mister?" Your Yukkureimu says, looking up as you walk. "Is Patchy taking it easy?"
You nod, smiling to reassure the Yukkuri. "She's taking it very easy, don't worry."
"Yu~!" Your Yukkureimu sounds happy, bouncing along in front of you.

It takes you a while to get all this stuff home. The Yukkureimu bounces inside ahead of you.
"Home is an easy place!" It says.
You dump all your stuff on the kitchen floor and shut the door. Your Yukkureimu rubs against your bag, investigating its surroundings, making little "Yu~" noises. You gently place the Patchy-type on the kitchen table.
"Myuku~" It just stares at you, looking sad but no longer so scared.
"Yu~!" Your Yukkureimu nudges against your leg. "Reimu wants to take it easy with Patchy!"
You put it on the table with the Patchy-type. It bounces over, looking happy.
"We can take it really easy here!" It says. "Mister is nice!"
"Myuku~" The Patchy type sounds a little happier.
You wonder why the Yukkureimu has such a large vocabulary, and the Patchy-type can only say one word. Perhaps it has to learn somehow, or maybe it isn't very old.

You bend down so you're looking right into the Patchy-type's eyes.
"Hello?" You say.
It looks at you and smiles a little. "Myuku~"
You hold up two fingers. "How many?"
"Two!" Your Yukkureimu says instantly, grinning.
You sigh. You need to do any experimenting a little more systematically.

Right now you'll:

[ ] Feed them.
[ ] Play with them for a bit.
[ ] Investigate the Patchy-type. Be clinical.
[ ] Put the cage together. In the [sitting room], [kitchen], [bedroom], [outside].
>> No. 5171
[ ] Feed them.
[ ] Play with them for a bit.
[ ] Put the cage together. In the sitting room.

In that order.
>> No. 5172
>>5169
I'll let you know now. There is serious plot, if you follow it. There is the potential to be a savior, or become a horrible sociopath. Or anything in between. You can spend a lot of time playing with (or experimenting on) the Yukkuris without the expense of missing any plot.
>> No. 5173
[X] Play with them for a bit.
[X] After playing, go set up the cage in the bedroom.

These two seem pretty well-behaved. Not annoying at all. So we should be fine with them in the bedroom.
>> No. 5174
>>5172
>>without the expense of missing any plot.

Nice to see that you aren't a Kira.
>> No. 5175
[x] Play with them for a bit.
>> No. 5177
>>5169>>5172

Yukkuri? Serious plot? This is not taking it easy.
>> No. 5185
[X] Feed them.
[X] Play with them for a bit.
[X] Put the cage together. In the sitting room.
[X] Read the book.
>> No. 5195
You know what? It occurs to me that the Alice-type might calm down a bit if we go ahead and get it spayed/neutered.
>> No. 5196
>>5195

Question is, how do you spay/neuter a yukkuri?
>> No. 5200
>>5196
The mechanics of yukkuri reproduction are a mystery. It might be no more than a sharing of bean paste, or stranger.
Searing a yukkuri's scalp so that it can't grow a koyukkuri branch may work, but that's squarely in the category of Horrible Things To Do.

[+] Feed them.
[+] Play with them for a bit.
[+] Put the cage together. In the sitting room.
>> No. 5204
[X] Feed them.
[X] Play with them for a bit.
[X] Put the cage together. In the bedroom.
>> No. 5205
>>5200
thing is, isn`t it hard(impossible) to do anything permanently physical to a yukkuri due to it`s regenerative characteristics?
>> No. 5208
I just began reading this.

What the fuck is this funny feeling in my heart?
>> No. 5209
>>5205
No, they can get scars, and if they lose an eye it's permanent. Unless it's a Remirya/Flandre/Mokotan.
>> No. 5214
>>5209
There are stories where it isn't so. But it's a point of contest, and thus the writefag is pretty much free to cherry pick his own set of working fats.
>> No. 5215
>>5208
That would be the need to see them split asunder and feast upon their bean paste.

>>5214
This is important so I will explain it now. There are certain deductions and conclusions that you can make about Yukkuri biology from the story. Either you lot can pick up on the clues and come to a conclusion yourselves, or Anon in the story can experience all the pieces of a particular puzzle and the results will of course be in the story itself.
>> No. 5216
You fill a bowl with water and place it on the kitchen table.
"Yu~!"
"Myuku~"
The two Yukkuri bounce over and start lapping at the water. Interesting, they can drink water like animals, despite having imitation human features. Their tongues must be more dextrous.
"Are you hungry?" You ask.
"Yu~!" The Yukkureimu looks up. "Yes Mister, Reimu is hungry!" It says.
The Patchy-type looks up as well. "Myuku~".
You rummage in your bag and find the 'Yukkuri feed' that Rinnosuke gave you. It looks just like any other animal feed, unappetising little brown pellets. On the packet is a picture of a happy Yukkureimu and the words "Eat it Easy!"
You pour some of the pellets into your hand.
"What do you say when you want food?" You ask the two Yukkuri.

"Myuku~?" The Patchy-type's eyes go wide, it looks confused and worried.
There is a long pause.
"Please easy!" The Yukkureimu says eventually. You drop the pellets onto the table, smiling. You don't know why these things have such a bad reputation, the Yukkureimu has taken hardly any training at all to learn 'please'.
"Myuku~!" The Patchy-type on the other hand ... you're going to have to find out if it can actually speak.
They bounce over to the food and start chewing the pellets. It doesn't take them long to eat, but once they've finished they both look up again.
"Myuku~"
"Ah! Mister! Reimu is still hungry!" The Patchy-type gently nudges against the Yukkureimu.
"Myuku~"
"Patchy is hungry too!" The Yukkureimu says.

You frown in thought.

[ ] More pellets.
[ ] Something else.
[ ] Nothing.

[play] and [put cage together in sitting room] are on active hold.
>> No. 5217
{X} Sandwiches~
>> No. 5219
[ ] More pellets.
>> No. 5220
[x] Something else.

The cookies seem to work fine.
>> No. 5221
[x] Something else.

Nails, pins, anything sharp and small really....

Nahh just kidding, how about some tea and biscuits for both of them? They both drink tea as Touhous so why not as Yukkuris? And aren't Patchy types really easy to train due to being smarter?
>> No. 5222
>>5221
>>Nails, pins, anything sharp and small really....

Scorn! You're going to be perfect for this story once it really gets underway.
>> No. 5223
File 121915845225.gif - (33.13KB , 296x253 , heavyweaponsguy.gif ) [iqdb]
5223
>>5217
>> No. 5224
File 121916344936.jpg - (34.10KB , 640x480 , 1199140307760.jpg ) [iqdb]
5224
>>5223
>> No. 5226
>>5196

According to one of the stories, take it's cream out of it's cheeks. Or something.
>> No. 5230
Come on people, make a decision so I can write.
>> No. 5231
>>5230

Oh. Sorry, I forgot to vote.

[X] Something else.
>> No. 5232
[ ] Something else.
>> No. 5233
[X] Something else.
>> No. 5235
>>5230

Why do you ask for votes so you can write if you don't actually write?
>> No. 5236
>>5235

I was just about to say the same thing.
>> No. 5237
>>5235
Because I was waiting for some kind of clarification on what you wanted by 'something else', but I'm just going to with tea and biscuits now because it's awesome.
>> No. 5238
>>5215
I am confused, were you somehow disagreeing with what I said, or were you just inspired by my post to say that? Or were you unclearly stating that you don't necessarily follow any "facts", no matter how established? (Operative word necessarily.)
>> No. 5239
You have an idea. The real Reimu and Patchouli both really like tea, right? You've met Reimu a few times and you know of Patchouli. You wonder how far the Yukkuri's imitation of their namesakes goes.
"I'll get you some really nice food, so just wait a minute." You say, putting the kettle on to boil.
"Yu~! Hurry up Mister! We can't take it easy like this!" The Yukkureimu says, puffing its cheeks out and frowning.
"Myuku~" The Patchy-type just shakes a little.
Ahh, you may have taught the word 'please', but you haven't actually taught patience or the essence of politeness itself. You sigh, you're not sure how far you can or should go with such training.
"Yu~! Yu~!" Your Yukkureimu is bouncing around the table, peering over the edges. The Patchy-type just turns around and around, watching it bounce.
Once the water is boiled you make a pot of tea, pouring a little into a saucer for the Yukkruis. You're not sure if they can drink from a cup.

You get a packet of biscuits out while you wait for the tea to cool a little.
"Yu~! Food!" The Yukkureimu says happily, bouncing up to you and waiting at the edge of the table, drooling with its mouth wide open. The Patchy-type follows it.
"Myuku~?" It doesn't know what's coming next.
You take a biscuit from the packet and hold it out, waiting.
"Please!" The Yukkureimu says.
"Good." You say, letting it eat the biscuit. The Patchy-type looks on sadly.
"Now you." You hold a biscuit out.
"Myuku~"
"I guess that'll have to do." You let it have the biscuit.

"This shit's good!" The Yukkureimu says as it finishes the biscuit, dropping crumbs from its mouth.
"Myuku~!" The Patchy-type looks more relaxed now as well.
You place the saucer of tea on the table.
"Yuuuuu~?" They both bounce over to it. The Yukkureimu laps at it.
"Tasty!" It says, eyes lighting up, slurping up the liquid. The Patchy-type joins in happily. A few moments later all the tea is gone.
"Warm water is easy!" The Yukkureimu says, bouncing up and down on the spot.
"Myuku~!" The Patchy-type smiles at the Yukkureimu, attempting a weak bounce of its own.

[ ] Give them some more tea.
[ ] That's enough for now, carry on with [play], [construct cage].
>> No. 5240
>>5238
I wasn't disagreeing with you. Your post made me think saying that to everyone reading would be a good idea. What I meant was Yukkuri biology is internally consistent in this story, there are a set of 'facts' I am sticking to, and that part of the point of this story is for Anon to discover and experiment with those facts.
>> No. 5241
[ODIN] That's enough for now, carry on with [play], [construct cage].


We shouldn't spoil our yukkuris.
>> No. 5242
[X] "Good you liked your drink. It's called 'Tea'."
[X] That's enough for now, carry on with construct cage.
[X] "Now you two take it easy there while I build another place for you to take it even more easy."
>> No. 5243
[X] "Good you liked your drink. It's called 'Tea'."
[X] That's enough for now, carry on with construct cage.
[X] "Now you two take it easy there while I build another place for you to take it even more easy."

Without votes, there are no updates. Plotton needs votes to grow tall and strong.
>> No. 5244
[X] "Good you liked your drink. It's called 'Tea'."
[X] That's enough for now, carry on with construct cage.
[X] "Now you two take it easy there while I build another place for you to take it even more easy."

Need to teach Patchy some words. Hopefully she won't start to imitate our Yukkureimu with that "This shit is good!" thing.
>> No. 5248
[X] "Good you liked your drink. It's called 'Tea'."
[X] That's enough for now, carry on with construct cage.
[X] "Now you two take it easy there while I build another place for you to take it even more easy."

Is this enough for updates?
>> No. 5249
Yeah, that's enough for updates if you want. I'll get writing. New thread?
>> No. 5251
>>5249

A new thread might be nice, since this one is in autosage.
>> No. 5252
>>5249
Yes please.
>>5251

Nice to see you alive Nine. How are you, have you recovered from your self-confidence crisis?
>> No. 5261
>>5252

Mostly, yeah. Rewatching TTGL really helps with that, you know? Believing in you who believes in yourself and all that. Probably gonna be running at full-steam again here soon.
>> No. 5669
>>5261
If it were any other show, I'd make fun of you relentlessly for taking it to heart that deeply. At least, I would if I didn't know that it had the exact same effect on me.

Looking forward with great (404: Good adjective not found.) to more updates.