[Return]
Archived Thread

File 133408602345.jpg - (67.08KB , 850x1201 , sample_1cee352a1cf129f350d8bc1ff775896d14592079.jpg ) [iqdb]
43244 No. 43244
"... Thank you." You mumble, still half awake at most.

Chen stiffens a little at being caught, but doesn't retreat to the floor.

"Sleeping is... off limits." She says, glowering into the dark at the Yukari.

Who shrugs, and winks away, apparently disinterested. Probably wasn't planning anything more than annoyance, but even so... doesn't seem there's any immediate way to bring that one to heel.

You might have done better to pick a more normal sort. Still, the situation could be worse than it is, and it's not like you can go back and undo what's been done. There's probably some benefit to her sticking around, anyway.

"Still... Thanks." You say, patting her for a moment.

You yawn a little, and when it settles down, she's started yawning as well, teeth looking even sharper than before, somehow. Closer and closer to a predatory mouth of fangs.

Well, no matter. You're a little curious how she would turn out, though, if she became something more...

But you should keep your mind on the here and now.

"You're on display, by the way." You note, pointing and then, without thinking, prodding to demonstrate what you mean.

Well, that was your intent anyway. The surprised noise from Chen hints that things didn't exactly turn out as such, though she's still not showing inclination to move away.

It's not so much that your finger... 'slipped', you guess, as that at the barest nudge it was drawn hungrily into place, confining pressure seeming to do its best to draw the digit further within. You realize that a slow purring has started, and blink, then quickly move your hand out and away to rest against her back instead.

"Whoops. Sorry." You say, really not having meant to do more than perhaps nudge teasingly. The purrs have cut off, though, in... disappointment, maybe?

"Chen doesn't mind. What's seen, or..." She says, odd note in her voice before she trails off into nothing.

You just get back to stroking along her spine, and after a bit the purring starts up again, though in a different frequency. The long fur about her 'ankles' seems unchanged, growing upwards and angling past the joint. Along her shoulders and upper back, though, more silky hairs are growing in. It's actually really nice to run your fingers through, and she seems to enjoy it. Just the thing to tangle your hands through, from behind. She might end up with... something close to a lions mane? No, doesn't seem like it'll end up quite like that. Well, still...

Too soon, the alarm starts sounding, and you groan as you drag yourself into full wakefulness. She doesn't seem happy about it either, but rises and hops lightly to the ground.

As long as her tails hang down, she's actually fairly well covered for the southbound end of things, enough that you wouldn't likely get calls of public indecency for letting her walk around. As you turn lights on, though, it's pretty clear that regions are perfectly recognizable.

You might not be able to do much of anything about the rest, without putting some serious thought and design into things, but for that much... Yeah, you could probably find a long strip of cloth to wrap loosely around, there, and pin in place. Probably wouldn't have to get too creative either, since a wrap like that wouldn't likely get in the way of her shoulders or anything.

Any case, no need to wake everyone immediately, though you take the time to set up food... and that looks like the last of that sack of cereal. Just one more, you'll have to pick more up tomorrow or the next day.

You're pretty sure that things don't generally start picking up into most of the workers hurrying to get to their work until a little after eight... which is why you're up this early, to be open by then, and still have enough time to do things here.

And you should have plenty of time for glancing around on the internet... also, those reclaimed pins on the table there are holding down 30M. Looks like Frank didn't manage to pull any extra. Oh well, thirty is still fine... you pocket it before working the laptop, ignoring his snores from the couch.

Those spider things... well, whether they were originally Wriggle mutants or not, seems like they're a separate breed of their own now, whent hey're of a normal size. Yamame. And, patterned after spiders, their bites are pretty poisonous. You're glad that the box is completely sealed off from the outside, now, you aren't sure you would want to check what even miniature ones might do. Normal spider bites can be pretty bad.

Notes... they're predatory and tend to focus on feeding on other yukkuri. It seems like every other one you look up focus their predations on other types of yukkuri, no wonder they don't breed out of controll when the different subspecies seem all so willing to tear all the others apart and devour them. Even different families of the same types. Well, in any case, it seems like they're even more aggressively predatory, as well as aggressively 'predatory', when it comes to types that happen to have green hair.

You can't help but peek into the farm, but it looks like that one mini-wriggle that got snagged just became food after all. Well, no matter. There doesn't seem to be much else noted about them on the internet.

Shou... again, you would guess they were just somewhat mutated Chen, if it hadn't been decided by whoever decides these things that they were different enough, or whatever tilted the scales, to be considered their own type.

They like bananas, as a food, and... something about a 'pagoda'. It's not clear. Isn't that a kind of tower? Maybe they prefer to live in those, if possible... you aren't sure if there are any in the city, though. Maybe there's some empty ones hiding in the wilderness, somewhere.

There's a note that they're apparently decent with "Spears", or things approximating them, but... you aren't sure that's worthy of note. Just boils down to, what, a pointy stick, after all? Not particularly hard to remember to poke the pointy end at the other guy, you would think.

You glance through some martial arts pages, but you aren't convinced you'll need them, or what help they'll be if you do, given that Suika becomes an adult... tomorrow.

Well, yukkuri are starting to wake, though they don't seem to all be thrilled with the schedule shift in breakfast timing. Still plenty of time until you have to be at the cafe and have coffee brewing... it's not even quite half after six, yet.

Plenty of time to tussle with Suika, if you want to do that now instead of later, and make sure the Alices have everything under control, though you'll have to be quick. Maybe show Chen some more affection though, again, speed would be required. And you would still have time to detour over to pick up a few things on the walk over there, if you need to pick stuff up.

Might want to write Frank a note if you intend for him to cover a shift too, or something.

---

6:28 AM

[ ] What do you do?

>> No. 43246
[x] Show Chen some affection before leaving.
[x] If you have time then, buy some juice, and then get to the cafe ASAP.

See, she likes it. Show her some love too.
>> No. 43247
[x] Show Chen some affection before leaving.
[x] If you have time then, buy some juice, and then get to the cafe ASAP.

Just thinking, maybe teasing/pranking Yukari would be "interesting" to her. As the real one suggested, when we do things "on the attack", she's amused.
>> No. 43248
Sigh, fine.

[x] Show Chen some affection before leaving.
[x] If you have time then, buy some juice, and then get to the cafe ASAP.

I'd gather doing it now is better than late. Before her, you know, fangs grow to an "unconfortable" sharpness.
>> No. 43249
[X] Take Wriggle aside and promise to protect her from any Yukurri penises that try to enter her and make her pregnant.

Can't have a traumatized waitress. Every scene she is in, it's like she's begging for someone to save her.
>> No. 43250
[x] Help the Alices, Chen-C can wait and they literally need it, again do it fast.
[x] Shower and get in an appropiate attire for business (Nothing too formal but at least show you're serious/professional)
[x] Leave a note to Frank to tag a little near lunch time (about 2:00-3:00 pm). He gets the afternoon shift till 7:00 pm
[x] Go to the shop, buy a pack of juices of flavors: apple and grape (maybe a third, but those things are expensive)
-[x] Buy some fresh vegetables for simple salads.
[x] Go to the cafe!
-[x] The idead of putting a jar of jerky near the cashier might be good.
Ok, Chen-C is definitively "human receptive" (this term should do).
Also, the rationale about Frank's shift is that we need to eat and that he needs the nights free to do his own networking, while the afternoons are better for going to the providers/newspaper/factory or buying whatever ends up being needed for the cafe.
>> No. 43251
[x]Tussle with Suika. This is probably the last time: don't hold back.
[X] Take Wriggle aside and promise to protect her from any Yukurri penises that try to enter her and make her pregnant.
[x] If you have time then, buy some juice, and then get to the cafe ASAP.
>> No. 43252
[x] Take Wriggle aside and promise to protect her from any Yukkuri who would try to make her pregnant.
[x] Help the Alices, Chen-C can wait and they literally need it, again do it fast.
[x] Shower and get in an appropiate business attire (Nothing too formal, but at least show you're serious/professional).
[x] Leave a note to Frank to come by around lunchtime (about 2:00-3:00 pm). He gets the afternoon shift until 7:00 pm.
[x] Go to the shop, buy packs of juice: apple and grape flavors (maybe a third, but those things are expensive).
-[x] Buy some fresh vegetables for simple salads.
[x] Go to the cafe!
-[x] Putting a jar of jerky near the cash register might be a good idea.

Looks good.
>> No. 43254
[x] Show Chen some affection before leaving.
[x] Shower and get in an appropiate business attire (Nothing too formal, but at least show you're serious/professional).
[x] Leave a note to Frank to come by around lunchtime (about 2:00-3:00 pm). He gets the afternoon shift until 7:00 pm.
[x] Go to the shop, buy packs of juice: apple and grape flavors (maybe a third, but those things are expensive).
-[x] Buy some fresh vegetables for simple salads.
[x] Go to the cafe!

Accept my vote, stupid server.
>> No. 43257
[x] Show Chen some affection before leaving.
[x] Shower and get in an appropiate business attire (Nothing too formal, but at least show you're serious/professional).
[x] Leave a note to Frank to come by around lunchtime (about 2:00-3:00 pm). He gets the afternoon shift until 7:00 pm.
[x] Go to the shop, buy packs of juice: apple and grape flavors (maybe a third, but those things are expensive).
-[x] Buy some fresh vegetables for simple salads Sandviches.
[x] Go to the cafe!

I like this Chen more than the normal Chen.
>> No. 43260
Been a while since i've seen a vote, but I'll call things so as to cover mine rear before I start tallying.
>> No. 43262
Hmm, too late to vote. I just hope we bring Shanghai like we've been planning since she was born.
>> No. 43265
File 133411699163.jpg - (128.68KB , 865x982 , likely best i'll find non_explicit.jpg ) [iqdb]
43265
You stretch, still in your boxers, and contemplate things.

Yeah. You've decided.

First, of course, you should probably make absolutely sure that neither of your waitresses are going to lose their heads any, since that would be a definite downfall and you can't really think of any reason not to. Plus, it is a little weird, still, so you should probably prepare.

You have to be quick, though.

In the end, 'Rainbow' lies on her back, with 'Locket' on her belly on her belly... you aren't sure how long it'll take you to get used to those nicknames. But 'Rainbow's eyes are eager, at least, as you close.

You can't really see her mothers', though you would guess she anticipates it as well, even with her needs likely less pressing...

You keep that in mind, as you alternate your attentions between them, and occasionally spend a few moments longer on Rainbow. You restrain yourself from actually letting yourself go, though. This is for them, more than you... yeah.

But you can't hold yourself off forever, and things come to an end. They seem to be curious where that end will find itself... probably better you don't make a decision like that, even if they don't really seem at all jealous of each other. Just prudent. You angle locket back up into sitting position, back against your chest, and shift Rainbow's legs as you start to slide, memory of Yukari's teasing coming to the forefront.

It seems to be enough to keep them both content, and three endings come... well, not exactly at the same time, that would be impressively choreographed indeed. But close. You manage to save yours for the finale, though.

There's some shuddering of relief, and then contemplation as minds turn to 'cleaning up'. You pull back from that, though, turning your head pointedly.

"You've been watching for a while." You note. "... Would you rather come over here?"

It's not addressed to the Hatate, who have been watching and panting to themselves as a matter of course for this sort of thing. Though the rooftop Hatate looks both startled and morbidly curious.

After a moment, Chen slinks over from the corner she was just casually curled up in, only happening to look your way. She stares at you for a hesitant moment, as though uncertain you're really making the implied invitation.

Then she steps forward again, and her tongue flicks out, and you draw in a sharp breath as the Alice go to clean themselves up.

It's a little rough, and slightly dry, but damp enough to be... you hiss, and your body twitches a little at being engulfed inside of.

"H-hey. Careful about your... those teeth..." You stammer, suddenly uncomfortably aware of how sharp they've become, and the treacherous precipice you're walking with this.

She makes a little, very nice noise of assent, as she starts to.... ohgod. Purring, around... you focus. You can't lose it. Not yet.

"Ar-" you say, breath hitching and cutting you off as her tongue turns in an interesting way. "Aren't I the only one... having fun here?"

She seems a little startled, again, for a moment as she looks up at you. Then draws her head back.

"With something like Chen... you would really?"

"Anytime. You're beautiful." You stress, maybe not thinking quite clearly enough to stop yourself from promising things that you might have to live up to, later. Not a first, you guess.

She blushes.

"You don't have to say that... just to make Chen feel-"

"I mean it." You insist, drawing her up onto the bed with you.

You try to let her settle on top of you, at first, but things prove... problematic, somewhat, regarding the arrangement of limbs, and it becomes too frustrating to continue, this way. You could roll her over, of course, but.. well, you guess the best way for this is from behind.

You're surprised, even without having a reason to be, as you shift into place. It feels like... you wouldn't want to say something like this out loud, considering how incredibly cliche it is, but it feels like you're really going to melt. Internal temperature seems much higher than the others, is she mutating as a response to the early introduction to colder climates, in case you want to bring her back sometime? How would that work, and no, could she even plan bodily shifts like that? ... No, you don't think so. Just a fluke of chance?

You wouldn't focus so hard on thinking about this, except that she's started purring steadily and her whole body is vibrating, and you really need to distract yourself, or you'll...

Fuck it.

Your fingers tangle through the patches of fur at her shoulders, and she seems a little surprised, though not really upset, as you become more forceful, your hips slamming into and out of place rather than moving gently.

Her interior had already been clenching and shifting in mysterious ways, moving around you, but she seems to really enjoy this, because as her claws pop out and back in a couple times, unexpectedly and worryingly, the motion becomes more erratic, like she can't quite control what she's doing around you, clenching and shifting.... harder and faster is the best description, though not quite apt.

There's one particularly tight squeeze against you, and you lose it, in your foggy-headed moment of bliss. Then, panting, for a few moments, you return to something approximating a normal level-headedness. Theres a splattering of thick chocolate sauce on your sheets, you note, as Chen breathes every bit as raggedly as you do yourself.

Then one of the pillows from the couch bounces off the side of your head.

"Can you please..." Frank groans grumpily, voice barely working properly. "... Fuck your pets quietly? I'm trying to sleep, Johnny..."

"Uh... sorry?" You offer awkwardly.

Frank grumbles a bit, but stumbles in to grab the pillow he threw why did he throw it in the first place if he was just going to pick it up again, oh geeze, this is so embarassing and lurch back out to collapse back onto the couch.

... You might have been a bit loud, if you managed to wake him up at all. Huh.

It's still not enough to kill your afterglow, though, as you collapse to the side for a couple of minutes, not even bothering to unlock your hips from hers and just... lying there, peacably, as her tails coil around you.

"You enjoyed... Chen?" She asks tentatively.

As though she doesn't know the answer full well.

"You were great." You say, meaning every word, and getting a soft purr of pleasure at the response.

It vibrates through her body, though, and that starts to cause trouble in southerly regions that you don't really have the time to take care of again. A little reluctantly, you slide free, and Chen makes a disappointed noise.

"... Later?"

"I can't right now. But maybe later, yeah." You say, shifting off towards the bathroom for a shower.

It's not like you can only do that once, after all, even if you were thoroughly inclined to stop there. That would just give her the impression that you threw her a hehe bone shut up out of pity, and that would send the wrong message entirely and maybe make things worse.

You clean yourself quickly, and it looks like someone, possibly Chen herself, dealt with any spillage involved outside when you leave, toweling your hair. You dress equally quickly, and then scribble out a note for Frank.

No time to tussle with Suika, you'll have to remember to do that later. She looks a little disappointed at the delay.

In any case, you're off. A slight delay and detour to a store to pick up two sets of juice boxes, two heads of lettuce, and a half dozen tomatoes since they don't come but by the half dozen, runs you 12M but you still have more than plenty to pay for the sweets when they arrive in a bit.

You're there well in time, and set the new things down in a convenient place before glancing around, taking in the area, your waitresses, and Shanghai's flitting about the new place...

... Wriggle. Or firefly, rather. She's still got that timid, faintly nervous air...

"Relax. I'll promise you, I'm not going to breed you. You won't ever have to have babies." You assure her.

... She still looks timid, but a bit of the nervousness seems to have faded.

Well, it'll be a bit, still, until the delivery arrives.

---

7:47 AM

[ ] what do you do?
>> No. 43266
[x] Well, you might breed her, but only if you find a way that won't harm her.
[x] Erase the "-A" on Shanghai's label.
[x] Save first Money.
[x] Get Ruby and Firefly some more practice while waiting.

Maybe we can just inject Wriggle into some disposable blobs, like the extra buri we have. Should do some research on that.

On the meta level, please gloss over the sex more.

By the way, at some point the Yukari is going to successfully troll us. When that happens, I know the dumber some people are going to want to vote "Goddammit, Yukari", but don't. She wants the reaction.
>> No. 43267
>On the meta level, please gloss over the sex more.

Please, don't. Ignore that guy, please.

[x] Erase the "-A" on Shanghai's label.
[x] Remind them of what you will be doing for the whole day, today.
-[x] They should keep in mind their nicknames. Have them repeat their new names, and test their memory.
-[x] Assing them to their tables.
--[x] Rainbow, Peaches, Isis and Heaven serve the tables at the right..
--[x] Locket, Cloud, Chesire and Omen serve the tables at the left.
---[x] From right to left, bottom to top, name the tables as 1 to 8.
-[x] Ruby and Firefly are to watch and look cute, so they understand what they will have to do, if they replace someone who gets tired.

Tried to distribute the waitressed according to their intelligence. Put Locket/Alice-A further away, since she's the msot competent, as to keep the other in line.
>> No. 43268
[x] Erase the "-A" on Shanghai's label.
[x] Remind them of what you will be doing for the whole day, today.
-[x] They should keep in mind their nicknames. Have them repeat their new names, and test their memory.
-[x] Assing them to their tables.
--[x] Rainbow, Peaches, Isis and Heaven serve the tables at the right..
--[x] Locket, Cloud, Chesire and Omen serve the tables at the left.
---[x] From right to left, bottom to top, name the tables as 1 to 8.
-[x] Ruby and Firefly are to watch and look cute, so they understand what they will have to do, if they replace someone who gets tired.

Yukari will troll us, for sure, but we just need to prank her/troll her back later. No need to lose our heads.
>> No. 43270
[x] Erase the "-A" on Shanghai's label.
[x] Remind them of what you will be doing for the whole day, today.
-[x] They should keep in mind their nicknames. Have them repeat their new names, and test their memory.
-[x] Assing them to their tables.
--[x] Rainbow, Peaches, Isis and Heaven serve the tables at the right..
--[x] Locket, Cloud, Chesire and Omen serve the tables at the left.
---[x] From right to left, bottom to top, name the tables as 1 to 8.
-[x] Ruby and Firefly are to watch and look cute, so they understand what they will have to do, if they replace someone who gets tired.
[x] Ready the coffee maker.

This one is better than my previous (deleted) vote.
>Don't vote "Goddammit, Yukari!"
No promises.
>> No. 43271
>Please, don't. Ignore that guy, please.
Ignore that guy. Way too much of the recent updates have been sex. I can deal with sex, but please try and keep it short or move the story to /at/.
>>43270
So you're saying you're seriously considering voting for the stupid option.
>>43268
How exactly are we going to troll Yukari back? She can teleport and we don't have the budget for buying pranking items.

[x] Well, you might breed her, but only if you find a way that won't harm her.
[x] Erase the "-A" on Shanghai's label.
[x] Get Ruby and Firefly some more practice while waiting.
[x] Remind them of what you will be doing for the whole day, today.
-[x] They should keep in mind their nicknames. Have them repeat their new names, and test their memory.
-[x] Assign them to their tables.
--[x] Rainbow, Peaches, Isis and Heaven serve the tables at the right..
--[x] Locket, Cloud, Chesire and Omen serve the tables at the left.
---[x] From right to left, bottom to top, name the tables as 1 to 8.
-[x] Ruby and Firefly are to watch, so they understand what they will have to do, if they replace someone who gets tired.
[x] Ready the coffee maker.
>> No. 43272
>>42666
Where's the chatroom?
>> No. 43273
>>43272
I think he means the chat in the google doc, though I'm not sure. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Asol9fbKDJgadHhyN1N6MzhfZjN1aWR1clpqM0hlNnc#gid=0
>> No. 43274
>>43271
>the stupid option.

So any option you disagree with is "the stupid option".

If I think option X is better or more fun/amusing, I will vote for it, regardless of your opinion.
>> No. 43276
>>43274
Sure, go ahead if you really think it's the thing to do. It's quite possible I'm wrong, after all. Just try and think of results instead of what funny thing will happen.

I don't think one of the arguments I've had in this story have convinced anybody of anything, so I'll stop there to avoid wasting both your and my time.
>> No. 43277
>>43276
>I don't think one of the arguments I've had in this story have convinced anybody of anything

To be honest, if your arguments are "That's the stupid option", I'm not surprised you never convinced anyone.

[x] Erase the "-A" on Shanghai's label.
[x] Get Ruby and Firefly some more practice while waiting.
[x] Remind them of what you will be doing for the whole day, today.
-[x] They should keep in mind their nicknames. Have them repeat their new names, and test their memory.
-[x] Assign them to their tables.
--[x] Rainbow, Peaches, Isis and Heaven serve the tables at the right..
--[x] Locket, Cloud, Chesire and Omen serve the tables at the left.
---[x] From right to left, bottom to top, name the tables as 1 to 8.
-[x] Ruby and Firefly are to watch, so they understand what they will have to do, if they replace someone who gets tired.
[x] Ready the coffee maker.
>> No. 43279
[x] Erase the "-A" on Shanghai's label.
[x] Get Ruby and Firefly some more practice while waiting.
[x] Remind them of what you will be doing for the whole day, today.
-[x] They should keep in mind their nicknames. Have them repeat their new names, and test their memory.
-[x] Assign them to their tables.
--[x] Rainbow, Peaches, Isis and Heaven serve the tables at the right..
--[x] Locket, Cloud, Chesire and Omen serve the tables at the left.
---[x] From right to left, bottom to top, name the tables as 1 to 8.
-[x] Ruby and Firefly are to watch, so they understand what they will have to do, if they replace someone who gets tired.
[x] Ready the coffee maker.

Well, this it. The cafe adventure starts today. Oh boy.
>> No. 43280
File 133417270410.png - (24.91KB , 1027x543 , Current.png ) [iqdb]
43280
You set the first pot of coffee going, as you set the girls to some last minute practice of their duties and nicknames. It'll fill shortly with twelve cups worth of black liquid, and you store the salad things in the back, belatedly realizing that you forgot to pick up salad dressing, damn it, well you're about to open it's too late now, and you don't have a mental price prepared for it anyway. You'll just have to hope that nobody wants one...

Wait, you haven't even put it up on the menu yet. Irrelevant, then. You erase the 'A' in Shanghai's label, then quickly chalk down your menu and prices on the board, and set that up near the door for customers to conveniently glance at on their way past the sweets set beneath the heat-lamps, that aren't here yet-

No, there she is. You greet Jess, but she doesn't seem in a mood to talk, just proferring a box and demanding payment. No matter, you hand over the money, and she immediately leaves. It takes only a minute to set things up, and then you usher most of the girls to their tables, Ruby and Firefly still on standby behind the counter and watching, and Shanghai flitting about your head. Rainbow, Peaches, Isis, and Heaven to tables 8, 7, 6, and 5, and Locket, Cloud, Cheshire, and Omen to tables 4, 3, 2, and 1.

You're slightly late in turning the 'Open' sign around. No matter. You are ready for business.

... For a while, nothing happens, and you patiently wait. Then the door opens.

Oh god, it's Frida. Bunny. And that guy, with the pink blob. Satori.

Wait, didn't you look that up after, glancing in, and they read minds or something?

Quick. Don't think of having sex. With Frida, Bunny, or anyone else. And especially don't think of what you did this morning.

God. Damn. It.

"E 'ancora un pervertito." the Satori says, dispassionately.

That was definitely a 'Pervert' in there. You think.

.... You might need to learn italian.

---

8:25 AM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 43282
[x] Ask Frida if she wants to join you in the storeroom.
>> No. 43284
File 133417661721.png - (80.58KB , 300x333 , damnlolicons.png ) [iqdb]
43284
God I love Satori so much. Even if it's a yukkuri.

[x]Give a good smile to the bunny, a mental greeting to the Satori, and a normal greeting to the rest.
-[x] Ask them if they'd like a quick breakfast. Free of charge, of course.

Might as well treat them well.
>> No. 43285
>>43282
...What the hell is wrong with you?

[x] Greet them. it's the polite thing to do even if they're not ehre as customers.
[x] If they're here as customers, then it's time for you to start your business. If not, then hear what they're here for.
-[x] Do try to not be too nervous.

Chances are that they're here to see if we have a chance in hell to actually pay back the debt with this business. Then Frida will either give some tips if she's nice or like it, or 'suggest' changing business fast.
>> No. 43286
[x] Greet them. it's the polite thing to do even if they're not ehre as customers.
[x] If they're here as customers, then it's time for you to start your business. If not, then hear what they're here for.
-[x] If they are customers today, give a small discount instead of giving free stuff, like agreed before.

Well, snap. Probably here to check the cafe's potential.
>> No. 43287
[x] Greet them. It's the polite thing to do, even if they're not here as customers.
[x] If they're here as customers, then it's time for you to start your business. If not, then hear what they're here for.
-[x] If they are customers today, give a small discount instead of giving free stuff, like agreed before.
[x] You are now running a business. Ignore all thoughts of carnal pleasure until your shift ends. Professional business and one's personal life should remain separate.

Screwing most anything that moves is all well and good, in our own home. If ever there was a time to shape up, it's now. Now, of course, means whenever we're doing our shift at the cafe from now on.
>> No. 43288
[x] Greet them. It's the polite thing to do, even if they're not here as customers.
[x] If they're here as customers, then it's time for you to start your business. If not, then hear what they're here for.
-[x] If they are customers today, give a small discount instead of giving free stuff, like agreed before.

Well, fuck.
>> No. 43289
[x] Greet them. It's the polite thing to do, even if they're not here as customers.
[x] If they're here as customers, then it's time for you to start your business. If not, then hear what they're here for.
-[x] If they are customers today, give a small discount instead of giving free stuff, like agreed before.
[x] You are now running a business. Ignore all thoughts of carnal pleasure until your shift ends. Professional business and one's personal life should remain separate.
>> No. 43290
[x] Greet them. It's the polite thing to do, even if they're not here as customers.
[x] If they're here as customers, then it's time for you to start your business. If not, then hear what they're here for.
-[x] If they are customers today, give a small discount instead of giving free stuff, like agreed before.
[x] You are now running a business. Ignore all thoughts of carnal pleasure until your shift ends. Professional business and one's personal life should remain separate.
>> No. 43291
[x] Greet them. It's the polite thing to do, even if they're not here as customers.
[x] If they're here as customers, then it's time for you to start your business. If not, then hear what they're here for.
-[x] If they are customers today, give a small discount instead of giving free stuff, like agreed before.
[x] You are now running a business. Ignore all thoughts of carnal pleasure until your shift ends. Professional business and one's personal life should remain separate.

Is Yukari in the cafe with us?
>> No. 43292
>>43291

She will be if she wants to be, needless to say.
>> No. 43293
'K, probably don't need to call it at all given the only minor variations between the vast majority of the votes, but there we go.
>> No. 43294
File 133418993238.jpg - (482.21KB , 849x637 , sample_56827caaa61045b7f31ef32d7376d16588e70d2c.jpg ) [iqdb]
43294
"... Welcome. Here for breakfast?" You say, trying to keep a cool demeanor. "I'll give you a discount-"

"Don't do me any favors boy." Frida says, eying your menu thoughtfully, then frowning. "I'm here to get a look at your business. Coffee. Black. We'll sit in the corner over there."

"Of... course." You say, awkwardly. "And the rest of you?"

"I'll have a Hazelnut coffee." Mario says, unabashed at cutting right to the expensive flavorings. Bunny nudges him idly, making some noise that sounds unintelligible, but which he somehow interprets. "She'll have a Swiss Chocolate coffee, and a Jelly donut. Remember that order, if she comes back it'll still be what she wants."

"Ah? Satori vuole un biscotto..."

"And add one of those chocolate chip cookies to that. I will have a sausage bun."

"Yes... in total, that will be 15M." You say, running the register. Frida pays, uninterested in the calculations, and stalks over to the seats she pointed out. Rainbow comes over to collect their orders and bring them to them on a tray, hesitating for a moment in matching each part of the order to its recipient. Things are sorted quickly, though, and portioned out. Rainbow and Bunny have an odd few minutes of contemplating each other before matters in that corner, table 8, settle down to muttered conversation in a language you don't comprehend, and the occasional interjection of a soft cackle.

You return to your attentive boredom, now flavored with a touch of worried paranoia. Even so, a full hour passes before your next customer hobbles in, an aged man walking with the aid of a cane. He orders a black coffee, and seats himself at Table 1, as Omen takes his order and brings him his coffee. He pats her on the head, and Rainbow arrives, 1M in hand, to shuttle another black coffee over to Frida. Pot's almost half gone, but it's moving a lot slower than you expected.

A little after, a harried looking mother leads a child in, pausing for only a moment to frown at the menu.

"I don't suppose you have any juice, do you? Only I need something for my little boy to drink, and I'm not sure hot chocolate..."

You do, in fact, and thank your forethought in having picked up the packages before. But you hadn't thought about pricing them, yet... you guess it slipped your mind. That's not a good thing to say, though. You think quickly for a number to quote for a single juice box.

---

9:52 AM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 43296
[x] "Currently, we only have Juice in Apple and Grape flavors."
-[x] That will be 0,6 M. Or 0,5M if there aren't M coins to total 0,6M.

Each juice box from the 6 pack cost 0,6M to us, but from John's reaction t the price, that was too expensive for simple juice boxes. I would suggest 0,5M, normally, but that would be negative score.
>> No. 43298
[x] "Currently, we only have juice in apple and grape flavors."
[x] 0.8 M for a juice box.

We're paying 0.67 M per unit; this is an acceptable price without being a full 1 M, and looking too expensive.
>> No. 43299
Should probably bump hot cocoa down to .5M while you're at it
>> No. 43300
>>43297

That seems very expensive to me. 4M for 6 boxes was unthinkable to John.
>> No. 43301
[x] "Currently, we only have juice in apple and grape flavors."
[x] 0.8 M for a juice box.
>> No. 43302
Keep in mind, you're /marking up retail cost juice boxes even more/ it's not that you bought them in bulk. You're going to want to find them in bulk to sell them normally.

Consider at worst not getting profit for the boxes and selling them at cost. They were a stop-gap to not having /anything/ and the first thing you do not want is a customer saying ARE YOU JOKING!? with Frida in there.
>> No. 43303
>>43302
What we don't want either is her saying that we're selling too low. Fact is, everything you find in places for eat is sold above what it would cost you from making it yourself.

Customers will come in for two reasons: enjoying a service they won't get at home and getting something because the location is convenient for what they feel like. It is alright to get profit for this.
>> No. 43304
[x] "Currently, we only have juice in apple and grape flavors."
[x] 0.6 M for a juice box.

You guys are crazy. 0.6 is the standard price, 0.8 is worse than in a jew store.
>> No. 43305
[x] "Currently, we only have juice in apple and grape flavors."
[x] 0.8 M for a juice box.

And there are places here selling sodas for 2 dollars each can. Remember guys that our own view may be tinted considering we watch our money closely, with no regular income (which will hopefully change sooner rather than later).
>> No. 43306
[X] .7M
>> No. 43307
>>43305
>And there are places here selling sodas for 2 dollars each can
>comparing real life economy with a ficticious city spirited away by a demon
>> No. 43308
[x] 0.6 M for a juice box.
>> No. 43309
[x] "Currently, we only have juice in apple and grape flavors."
[x] 0.8 M for a juice box.

The price would be 4/6 or .66666 (ad infinite)
Also remember that the boxes are likely imported since there's no real important industry in the city. So a price of .8M would be justified.
Don't be so paranoid and remember this is our primary source of income and we'll need at least enough to pay the place and food.
>> No. 43310
>>43304
>0.6
Don't sell for less than what you paid to get it. Dumbass.
>> No. 43311
0.6M voters... WHY are you guys selling at a loss? (And yes, .6 is lower than what it cost us per box)
>> No. 43312
Guys, we can't sell it for less than our unit price. Even if we could get it for cheaper doesn't mean we are. A slight markup on grocery store prices are justified by overhead costs. In fact, a cafe selling prepackaged items at lower than unit price is very, very odd.

One can of soda normally runs 1.00 in cheap restaurants and most vending machines even though you can get a pack of 12 for 5 dollars. That's a markup of more than 140% of unit price. Even at .8 M we're only marking up 20% of unit price. The margins in a restaurant/cafe setting are actually quite large, as you have to account for wasted food and overhead. Even if John thinks 4M for 6 boxes is ludacris that is the normal price people pay for them so they'd already expect something higher.

So please, don't go under .7 M.
>> No. 43313
[x] Whatever price that has the most votes and is above the cost per unit.
>> No. 43314
[x] "Currently, we only have juice in apple and grape flavors."
[x] 0.8 M for a juice box.
>> No. 43315
[x] "Currently, we only have juice in apple and grape flavors."
[x] 0.7 M for a juice box.
>> No. 43316
[x] Usually it's .8 M, but I'll let you have it for free if you suck my dick.
>> No. 43317
Guys, you realize that John's buying from the supermarket, which already has a markup.

When he buys in bulk he'll get much cheaper prices.
>> No. 43318
>>43317
And we can lower the price then.

Until then, while it's likely we'll find a cheaper source, it's not certain. For all we know that store has the absolute cheapest juiceboxes around.

Basically, it's a lot better publicity to lower a price if we find them cheaper than to raise it after discovering it's a net loss.
>> No. 43319
Yes, but the juice boxes are likely "imported" from the outside (unless the city started it's own food industry, but since most of the vegetables come from local small farms, it's unlikely there's a mass production capability besides the bussinesses provided by the yukkuri factory). That means it would be unlikely to find a bulk seller. We should try to locate one, if possible because those things are expensive.
Besides, restaurants will always have higher prices than the malls even if they buy by bulk (ie: let's say a soda can costs about $8 in a mall, a restaurant will make you pay at least $18, and at worst $25 depending on the place for the exact same soda can. This is just an example based on my experience.)
TL;DR: We're pricing by what we have at hand, not by assumptions on the future. And a .1~.2M over retail pricing isn't that much.
>> No. 43322
>>43317
That's the point. Where else are you going to get juice-boxes from normally?

A normal person buys juice boxes from the supermarket. They would know that the juice-boxes cost .67 M in the city! John isn't the only one living there buying juiceboxes!

That's how things work. All markups are done from retail price, even if you buy it wholesale. As a restaurateur you do not price anything lower than what people can get it for outside of your restaurant. Do you know how suspicious that is? There is no place that will sell you a prepackaged product for less than you pay for at a supermarket.
>> No. 43323
[x] "Currently, we only have juice in apple and grape flavors."
[x] 0.8 M for a juice box.

.6M voters, why are you selling at a loss? We're running a cafe, we're supposed to do a markup. If the goods get cheaper, we can lower our price - but not until then.
>> No. 43324
Blah blah, called, blah.
>> No. 43325
File 133425341831.jpg - (56.65KB , 640x636 , terribleshoop but you get the idea.jpg ) [iqdb]
43325
"At the moment, we have apple and grape juice boxes in stock, for .8M."

"Gwape!" The child declares emphatically, and the mother looks somewhat annoyed at the mark-up, but doesn't object.

You nod and go grab one from the back. By the time you've returned, the child is banging on the counter.

"Cookie! Wanna cookie!" He declares.

"Sweetie, I'm already buying you juice."

"Wanna cookie! Wanna cookie!" He continues to declare, screwing his face up and seeming ready to pitch a fit right there.

"We have cookies at home, sweetie, and we're going to head back soon anyway." The mother says, and thinking fast, follows up with "And if you wait, you can have two cookies at home, as long as you drink all of your juice, all right?"

The child doesn't look convinced that two cookies later is a better deal than one cookie now, but doesn't do more than sulk over it. The mother hands over some loose change and leads him out, slurping angrily through the straw as he goes.

.... it seems like that's all the excitement in store for today, as time crawls by, with you standing behind the counter, the girls waiting as attentively as they can next to their tables while absolutely nothing happens, except for the old man groaning and hobbling out at some point, leaving Omen's table once more unoccupied. It's quite the affair, and you imagine that Firefly and Ruby are just thrilled to be watching as it happens.

At some point, Shanghai settles down onto your hair, and you can almost watch the monotony and boredom starting to drag at your waitstaff.

Despite the fact that you expected this in advance, it's almost startling when, slightly after one, a fancy car comes to a stop outside and Rebecca steps out to help an older gentleman out. He looks particularly weathered, and there's a black grimace crossing his features as he leans heavily on his cane, walking with a slight limp. In spite of this, he doesn't look anything like what you would call 'fragile'. Aged, certainly, and likely prematurely. Less sprightly than he would have been in his youth. But not quite dilapidated to the point of falling completely apart, more... weathered, like a tough piece of gnarled wood, that had petrified over the course of years rather than rot away.

He kind of intimidates you, to tell the truth.

A moment is spared to let a tall, kimono'd and collared Yuyuko out of another door, horrific mask of a contraption latched over and locked down upon her face. She doesn't seem particularly bothered, or at least she isn't showing it, by the apparatus. ... Nevertheless, you can't help but feel a little comforted by its presence, somehow, as her hungry eyes take in the store's contents.

The driver waits in the car outside, politely and patiently.

---

1:12 PM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 43327
[x] Ask Rebecca to join you in the back room to watch you do Locket.

We've gotta do something interesting, or we won't be able to run the cafe as well because of boredom.
>> No. 43328
>>43327
Are you done trolling? I can kind of guess your others votes in this thread (>>43282 and >>43316, right?)

[x] Be ready to greet them.
-[x] Help only if he or Rebecca ask. You're not sure how he would take your help.
[x] Make sure the voice is not leaking in what you say. The last thing you want to do is pissing off Rebecca's husband.

Rich and powerful old man. Thus, I'm not sure if assisting him will be seen well.
>> No. 43329
[x] Greet them.
[x] Implement a new system of waitressing at the nearest feasible time: customers may pay a 1M surcharge to get a specific waitress or just get a random one from what is availible.

Yukkuri can probably mentally any table as 'their' table, and subsequently change it, so this system will probably work.
>> No. 43330
[x] Be ready to greet them.
[x] Get the door for them.
[x] Make sure the voice is not leaking in what you say. The last thing you want to do is pissing off Rebecca's husband.

Being polite never hurts, right?
>> No. 43331
>>43328
You have a point, and the driver wasn't assisting them either...

Eh, deleted my vote, suppose I'll just wait and see here.
>> No. 43332
[x] Have The yukkuri open the door and greet them.
-[x] Help only if he or Rebecca ask. You're not sure how he would take your help.
[x] Make sure the voice is not leaking in what you say. The last thing you want to do is pissing off Rebecca's husband.

It's a thematic cafe. If we're going to open doors and greet people, we should have the yukkuri do so.
>> No. 43333
[x] Have The yukkuri open the door and greet them.
-[x] Help only if he or Rebecca ask. You're not sure how he would take your help.
[x] Make sure the voice is not leaking in what you say. The last thing you want to do is pissing off Rebecca's husband.
Good point.
>> No. 43334
[x] Have the yukkuri open the door and greet them.
-[x] Help only if he or Rebecca asks.
[x] Make sure the voice is not leaking in what you say. The last thing you want to do is piss off Rebecca's husband.

How much did we have to make per day to pay for rent again? I'm thinking we'll undershoot that by quite a bit.
>> No. 43335
>>43334

And considering we probably just lost a potential family sized customer...

When should we start voting to "pretty-fy" John?
>> No. 43336
Kahi if (when) we fail to meet the mafia payments (let's forget about the contest) will you turn this story into a 'The Fugitive' parody or just kill the MC outright?
>> No. 43337
>>43336
MC won't die if he fails the payments. He just gets to take a few lessons in bending over.
>> No. 43338
[x] Have the yukkuri open the door and greet them.
-[x] Help only if he or Rebecca asks.
[x] Make sure the voice is not leaking in what you say. The last thing you want to do is piss off Rebecca's husband.
>> No. 43339
Oh, a vote happened.

Better call it before I do things then, I guess.
>> No. 43340
File 133427425914.jpg - (266.29KB , 850x600 , think of this guy.jpg ) [iqdb]
43340
You nudge the ones that have been standing next to you for a while. Firefly doesn't seem to get it, but after a moment, Ruby's mouth makes an 'O' of comprehension.

"Ah... Welcome, customer!" She says, as the group enters.

"Yuyuko wants to eat that." Is the first thing out of Yuyuko's mouth, and Ruby cringes a little.

"You can't eat the staff, dear." Rebecca chides, as her husband just grumbles, hobbling on. "Hello, John. It looks like you're in a bit of a lull now?"

"Well... business is starting off a little slow." You say, rather than admit you've had all of two real customers so far today.

"I see? Well, I'll have... oh the Bavarian cream sounds lovely, don't you think, darling?"

"Bah. Black coffee. The only way a man should drink it." Her husband says, and you have the distinct feeling that if he were more confident his knees wouldn't give out, he would be gesturing pointedly with his cane.

"These." Yuyuko says, pointing down at a plate.

"We'll also have the cinnamon rolls, yes. And a second Bavarian Cream for Yuyuko." Rebecca agrees.

"You'll spoil that thing." the husband grumps.

"Cinnamon rolls, all right. How many-"

"The whole plate, dear."

You pause at Rebecca's specification, though you can tell through the... grating? That the Yuyuko is smiling beneath its mask.

"Are you sure? A full dozen will be-"

"Yes, optimistically overpriced, I'm aware, hurry it along boy." The husband snaps. You shrug, and remove the entire plate from beneath the heating lamps, somehow knowing the yuyuko has started to salivate. "Cutlery as well. I'll not be subjected to this one's eating habits if it can be avoided."

"Of course. In total, that will be... 53M." You say, considering matters as the man pays without further comment and hobbles to seat himself at Heaven's table, right nearby. She collects the sweets, and then the drinks as you make them, and brings them to their recipients. The Yuyuko is almost bouncing in its seat with eagerness to get at the treats, but it looks like Rebecca is the keeper of the keys at the moment, and she hasn't taken her own place yet.

"Do you suppose you have a moment to socialize, dear?" She wonders aloud, clearly hinting.

... Well, you guess the odds of more customers are starting to look a little long. If there are some, though, it might look a little unprofessional if you were seated and chatting with customers. Besides, you aren't immediately certain of what to try keeping discussion to.

---

1:18 PM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 43343
[x] Certainly, but as it's still your shift, you'll have to excuse yourself temporarily if any customers come in.
[x] Go on, sociallize. Control your thoughts, of course.
>> No. 43345
[x] Certainly, but as it's still your shift, you'll have to excuse yourself temporarily if any customers come in.
-[x] Follow Rebecca's lead in conversation, mention trading breeds if the topic comes close to that.

I could come up with a better wording for the second part, but I'm too tired to care.
>> No. 43348
>>43345
Trading? What's the point? Her Youmu and Mystia are clearly attached to her and getting Yuyuko would be a VERY BAD idea.

Daaaammnnn... Forget about making a good impression. Looks like her husband REALLY didn't want to come here. Then again, if I was the guy, would I be happy about my wife asking to let a young guy move in then being asked to go to his newly opened place?

...And I can't believe we only made just 12M from all those rolls. Profit is really about having many, many clients with that kind of business, huh? Hopefully, yukkuris fans (not psycho fans) will hear of this place and come soon.

As for the vote... On one hand, it's not going to make her husband happy and new clients may frown a bit when they'll enter. On the other hand, I can't see regulars (once we get them) coming and never talking to us while eating their orders.

[x] Certainly, but as it's still your shift, you'll have to excuse yourself temporarily if any customers come in.
[x] Go on, socialize. Control your thoughts, of course.
>> No. 43349
[x]Talk about(in no particular order)
-[x]Ancelin and Alyssa, and how they've been doing
-[x]How Yukari's settling in
--[x]If you have a phone on you, and there's one still at the apartment, offer to give her a call to see if she'll pop by; Yukaris and Yuyukos are supposed to get along quite well.
-[x]Whatever Rebecca feels like talking about.
>> No. 43350
>>43348
I'm talking about trading the kids, guy.
>> No. 43354
[x]Talk about(in no particular order)
-[x] How they've been doing.
-[x] Alyssa, and how she's been doing these days
--[x] Ancelin too, if Rebecca asks.
-[x] The Yuyuko
-[x] How Yukari's settling in
--[x] If you have a phone on you, and there's one still at the apartment, offer to give her a call to see if she'll pop by; Yukaris and Yuyukos are supposed to get along quite well.
-[x]Whatever Rebecca and her husband feels like talking about.
>> No. 43355
[x]Talk about(in no particular order)
-[x] How they've been doing.
-[x] Alyssa, and how she's been doing these days
--[x] Ancelin too, if Rebecca asks.
-[x] The Yuyuko
-[x] How Yukari's settling in
--[x] If you have a phone on you, and there's one still at the apartment, offer to give her a call to see if she'll pop by; Yukaris and Yuyukos are supposed to get along quite well.
-[x] Whatever Rebecca and her husband feels like talking about.
[x] Try to get to know her husband a bit.
-[x] What are his thought on yukkuri and Rebecca participating he contest, even though she seems to be in just for fun.
>> No. 43356
[x]Talk about(in no particular order)
-[x] How they've been doing.
-[x] Alyssa, and how she's been doing these days
--[x] Ancelin too, if Rebecca asks.
--[x] You could also introduce your girls if they aren't busy with a client.
-[x] The Yuyuko
-[x] How Yukari's settling in
--[x] If you have a phone on you, and there's one still at the apartment, offer to give her a call to see if she'll pop by; Yukaris and Yuyukos are supposed to get along quite well.
-[x] Whatever Rebecca and her husband feels like talking about.
[x] Try to get to know her husband a bit.
-[x] What are his thought on yukkuri and Rebecca participating he contest, even though she seems to be in just for fun.

This seems fine.
>> No. 43358
[x] Certainly, but as it's still your shift, you'll have to excuse yourself temporarily if any customers come in.
[x] Go on, socialize. Control your thoughts, of course.
-[x]>>43354

Yuyuko and Yukari make a good match.
>> No. 43361
I'm half expecting the Yuyuko to try to eat Yukari. After all, we haven't actually done any research into the relations between Yukaris and Yuyukos and are just going off metaknowledge of a different universe.
>> No. 43362
File 133435005642.jpg - (563.89KB , 1024x820 , gate of babylnom.jpg ) [iqdb]
43362
"Well, it's still my shift... if more customers come, I'll have to excuse myself." You decide. You leave Ruby and Firefly minding the third of a pot of coffee that remains, making your way around the counter.

There's a series of clicks as Rebecca undoes the number of small locks holding the yuyuko's facial restraints in place, and once it's removed, she almost immediately reaches for the buns, only to be stopped by a sharp rapping at the knuckles. Chastised, she tries again with a plastic fork and knife, plate already dragged over to sit directly before her.

Every tiny bite seems to be a deliberately sensual production, soft little noises of pleasure at the sweet flavor mingling with the way she deliberately licks every trace from the cutlery between tiny mouthfuls...

You pointedly turn your attention away.

"I see your voucher exchange turned out well enough." You say. "Though you mentioned her before."

"Yes. Duncan was a great help in preventing... Incidents." Rebecca says, to her husband's quiet grumblings.

"I see... Do you suppose she'll take well to being introduced to Yukari. Or..."

"Don't like Yukari. Don't taste good." The Yuyuko answers for itself, dismissing the thought in favor of gorging itself.

Well, you're not sure if that's a good or a bad thing. No matter.

"... I'm curious about how you see this contest, from the outside." You ask, turning your attention to the husband.

He sets his cup down.

"Waste. Of time, and money, for a prize that isn't worth the effort." He says, shortly. "It is not difficult, if you know exactly what you're doing, to earn a sum like that in a reasonable timeframe. The Demon Queen is throwing a bone with a few scraps of meat attached into a pack of hungry dogs, so she can sit back and watch what happens." He grumbles.

"Oh?" You say... well, it's not like you hadn't suspected something along those lines anyway.

He shrugs.

"As for my wife, there are worse hobbies. If she is so fascinated by the thought of running a brothel, who am I to deny it?" He says, sarcastically.

"Edward, must you put things so tactlessly?" Rebecca says, with a sigh.

"Fine. Relaxation parlor, private tea house, Special Massage booth, whatever flowery name you tack over it. At the very least, there is some potential for profit. You wouldn't know it to look, though, I love the woman dearly but she simply has no business sense."

"You always have the kindest things to say, darling." Rebecca says, dryly.

"You know it's the truth. I suppose it would kill you to ask for advice from time to time? No matter, like I said, as a matter of whimsy it's better than a number of hobbies with no chance of recouping losses, that I could name, and I'd have allowed any of those. The short of it, then, is that if my wife wants a whorehouse, then I'll personally stock a mansion of harlots and women of loose morals to serve her whimsies."

"Perhaps no need to go quite so far, darling. It is a fun little game, of course~"

He grumbles and returns to his coffee for a moment. Then stops drinking and turns pointedly to you.

"You should realize. We won't be lending you money." He says, flatly.

"... I had no intention of asking...?" You say.

"I just wanted that made clear. You are a bad investment, and will continue to be so until you've been in business long enough to prove that the money wouldn't be better spent starting a bonfire." He says, dourly. "Especially if, as I suspect, you've already incurred debts."

His eyes move pointedly to the Mafia table, then return to you.

"And you want to fuck my wife." He says, shortly.

"Uh-"

"I'm not holding that against you." he grumbles. "There are a number of people keeping you in good company. The butler wants to fuck my wife. The chauffer wants to fuck my wife. The cook wants to fuck my wife."

"Does he?" Rebecca says, seeming honestly startled. "I had actually suspected he was... well, you know. That he preferred the company of men?"

"He does. A lot of the maids? They wouldn't turn the chance down. Leaving out entirely random pedestrians and bystanders." He continues sourly. "You'll learn to live with disappointment, I'm sure. But in any case, it's just so that you know. I would not expect for this gaping void of a stomach to stop by every day, either."

The yuyuko feigns innocence, plate and cutlery licked clean as she sips at the coffee.

"In perfect honesty, I don't expect your business to survive a month." He says, and if there's any pity in his voice it's disguised so cleverly you can't detect a trace of it. "That's neither here nor there, though."

"Tell me, though. How are those two doing?" Rebecca asks, picking up the conversation.

"Ah? Well, Alyssa seems to be doing well in the new environment. The obvious disabilities mean she doesn't go out much, of course, but she seems to be entertained enough. Ancelin... ah, I named her. I'm still not sure, though... She seems pretty mindless sometimes, but others I can tell there's almost definitely something there, and... I'm just not sure if it's a personality issue, or if she's just very good at pretending to have things like a personality, though."

"If she is that good, then would it really matter if she did or didn't, dear?" Rebecca says, thoughtfully.

... You aren't sure. In any case, the yuyuko is savoring every drop of liquid, but Edward has set his cup down. Ornery old man as he seems to be, you suspect he won't be agreeable to sitting around for much longer.

---

1:29 PM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 43363
[x] Think of something enjoyable to talk about while you wait for a good write-in to show up.

I have nothing. Sorry.
>> No. 43364
We're already not sure to survive a week... I think Frida may either give some advice or tell us to listen to the guy and think of something else fast.

And wow, is it any wonder now that the guy is so grumpy?
>> No. 43366
>>43365
Are you insane? Saying we started a business only to think we'll already end in huge debt so soon AND with the mafia nearby?

[x] Think of something enjoyable to talk about while you wait for a good write-in to show up.
>> No. 43367
[x]If he's willing to give financial advice, you'll take whatever bits of wisdom he's willing to part with.
>> No. 43368
>>43365
I'm assuming you're the guy that keeps talking about how we're doomed?

I don't really think it natural for John to suddenly go "Oh no I am doomed".

I'm not disagreeing with your opinion, just its extension into John's outlook.
>> No. 43370
[x]If he's willing to give financial advice, you'll take whatever bits of wisdom he's willing to part with.
[x] There's no point in thinking pessimistically except to predict obstacles. Not to mention he didn't ask you.

As immature as it is, I'd like to say I totally called it regarding Yuyukos and Yukaris. Well, more "pointed out the possibility" rather than calling it, but you get the idea.

And yeah, suddenly expressing crippling doubt in a public setting after all the work put into this is unnatural. Maybe in our own head, maybe to Frank, but in this case we'd basically be volunteering our sudden expecations of imminent failure to some guy who doesn't really care how long we think we're going to last.

"Vote-war" vote is because Kahi slaps everything together and I'm not sure if comments count as disagreement to a vote.
>> No. 43371
[x]If he's willing to give financial advice, you'll take whatever bits of wisdom he's willing to part with.
[x] There's no point in thinking pessimistically except to predict obstacles. Not to mention he didn't ask you.

It's John's first day and he hasn't gotten everything working yet. Who knows if the ads have actually aired or if anyone has seen/heard them.
>> No. 43372
[x] Yeah, maybe it really doesn't matter. She has drawn some f her memories and feelings, that should be good enough for a conscience.
[x] If he's willing to give any advice, you'll take whatever bits of wisdom he's willing to part with. At least so that you won't be worse than starting a bonfire with money.
>> No. 43373
[x] If he's willing to give financial advice, you'll take whatever bits of wisdom he's willing to part with.
[x] There's no point in thinking pessimistically except to predict obstacles. Not to mention he didn't ask you.

We've already bought everything. The week's rent, the food, the furniture, our yukkuri, are all sunk costs. Only way to go from here is up, at least until rental time comes along again.
>> No. 43374
[x] Yeah, maybe it really doesn't matter. She has drawn some f her memories and feelings, that should be good enough for a conscience.
[x] If he's willing to give any advice, you'll take whatever bits of wisdom he's willing to part with. At least so that you won't be worse than starting a bonfire with money.
[x] A month? Sounds like a challenge.

We can do this. I think.
>> No. 43375
>>43371
Stable revenue streams always take time to build. Even with advertising, it takes time for the place's name to circulate and while good service helps speed up the process, there's no real magic method to make it instant.

The problem is that we're very much short on time and that's assuming that our business model is actually viable to begin with.
>> No. 43376
[x] Yeah, maybe it really doesn't matter. She has drawn some f her memories and feelings, that should be good enough for a conscience.
[x] If he's willing to give any advice, you'll take whatever bits of wisdom he's willing to part with. At least so that you won't be worse than starting a bonfire with money.
[x] A month? Sounds like a challenge. There's no point in thinking pessimistically except to predict obstacles.
[x] If you need to talk about something else besides business, you were to a pretty interesting incursion outside the city (avoid talking about the poison "side effect").

It's our first day, we still need to adapt the business model, prices, the people need to get to know the place and get a goddamm bulk seller for the juices.
>> No. 43377
File 13343699039.jpg - (130.01KB , 800x520 , why you dont sleep in class.jpg ) [iqdb]
43377
A month, huh... Well, you'll see.

"If you have any advice to offer, sir, I'd be pleased to hear it." You say, rather than anything else running through your head.

"I usually require payment in exchange for business consultations." Edward grumps.

After a long moment of enduring a stern look from Rebecca, he sighs and gives in.

"Woman, you will be my ruination." He grumbles. "Fine... to begin. Fair market value to rent someplace like this for business purposes, I would presume to be... roughly 1200 a month, perhaps 300 to 350 a week, yes?"

"Two hundred and fifty." You correct.

"You know the owner personally. Or know someone who does." Edward says. It's not a question, but a statement of fact. "This is good. In addition to the discount, you may be able to, in one or two times of desperation, arrange to delay the week's rent by a day or two. I would not try this unless it is absolutely needed, however."

You nod, having expected as much yourself.

"As a cafe of this nature, business will be slow. Combined with the fact that you need to make a profit of approximately 36M a day just to pay your rent, it is a troublesome situation. That is profit, mind you. Not simply having earned a certain amount through the day, you will still have to purchase replacements for the food you sell. You understand that, yes? As such, if you purchased the rolls that have disappeared into that glutton for the standard retail rate of three, and marked it up to four, you would have made a total profit of twelve from their resale. I trust that you had the forethought to arrange for bulk transaction deals, and as such paid less than standard retail value..."

"Of course. I wouldn't have thought things out completely through if I hadn't." You say, deciding to ignore that you had paid retail rates for the juice and to this point unused vegetables in the back.

Edward blinks slowly.

"Well, at the very least there is something occupying the space in your skull." He says. It... seems to be grudging approval? Maybe? But there's still a sting to it... "This brings us to the next matter important to your situation. Your overly optimistic prices."

"... I don't follow here, I'm afraid." You admit.

"I'll lay it out for you. A mark-up over retail prices is to be expected, and will be accepted by customers. To a point. However, this isn't in a strict, flat amount, but rather in a percentage..." He explains. "Everything you are selling for four, where standard retail price is only three, is marked up thirty three percent above retail price, through simple mathematics. One hundred and thirty three percent of it, in other words."

He pauses to cough, the extended lecture seeming to get to his windpipe. After a moment though, he continues, slightly more raspily.

"This is significantly lower than certain other items, on that scale. Those sugar-cookies, for example. At 1.5M, where standard retail sales are 0.5, you have marked them up to an outrageous three hundred percent of standard retail rate. I would suspect that customers interested in them, should any exist, will consist primarily of imbeciles and small children." He says dourly, then continues with a trace of sarcasm. "If I didn't know better... I would suspect you simply took the retail values and added one, across the board."

You make your most valiant attempt to not appear guiltily sheepish. You are uncertain of your success.

"At the very least, it seems that your coffee rates are more or less competitive, as that will likely be your biggest seller." He notes. "Even so, businesses such as this require a significant helping of hard work and simple good fortune to survive their struggling infancy. Having enough saved and set aside to pay for your expenses during the slow start-up is generally all that saves those facilities that have enough of one, but insufficient reserves of the other."

Well, you at least have enough, at the moment, to cover your next rent payment on the cafe.

... Though admittedly, part of that is due to pet sale profits, and entirely outside of the scope of the business.

"What would you advise as a standard mark-up for sweets, then?" You ask, instead of dwelling on that.

"You're asking the wrong question. There is no 'standard' number that you can apply to every individual item for guaranteed overall success." he says, dourly. "A range that might be generally suitable, however, I can give you. Though I will remind you again that there will be significant variances between individual items. In general, ten to fifteen percent markups over retail would be appropriate, though I suspect that in some cases an item might venture so high as twenty percent, or may have to be reduced to only five. In any case, as long as you are not paying retail prices, it should be irrelevant, as even a mere five percent increase will net a profit. There is a science to it, yes. But it is also an art, of luring the customers in and tempting them into purchase..."

He breaks off into coughs again.

"Perhaps it's time to leave? It seems our drinks are finished, darling." Rebecca interjects.

"Yes, yes, I suppose we had better." He grouches, lurching to his feet and hobbling off to the car in advance of the others, as Rebecca and the Yuyuko rise.

"That went well." She confides, as her husband passes through the door, making a point of putting the mask and every single attached lock back into its proper place before taking her eyes off Yuyuko. "I have high hopes about that other matter. He likes you."

"... How can you tell?" You say, uncertainly, before you've managed to catch yourself.

"Isn't it obvious? He didn't yell at you, dear. Why, not even once." She says, seeming to be a little thrilled. "It's a very good sign! I suspect if we come back in a few weeks and business has begun to pick up a little, he'll agree to discuss lodging rates. Or if you're simply still in business, perhaps." She finishes, a little thoughtfully. "Well, in any case, we should be off as well."

You nod as she steps out, and watch as the car pulls off, heading back to Rebecca's home.

... Then you glance at the clock and sigh a little.

---

1:42 PM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 43379
well that was helpful
I suggest we take his advice
>> No. 43381
[x] Follow his advice.
-[x] Do the math and go change the prices, now.
>> No. 43382
>>43381 here, I did some maths.

For reselling at 110%

Simple Cookie : 0.6M
Inferior Cookie : 1.1M
Glazed Donut : 1.1M
Chocolate Donut : 2.2M
Jelly Donut : 3.3M
Cinnamon rolls : 3.3M
Sausage Bun : 3.3M

Juice : (0.67 + 0.067) = 0.737 => 0.74M then? Or just round it at 0.75?

As for salads... Urk. Not getting into it tonight. Will it even taste good in the first place? Or look good? We can't do one of the two, it won't sell well.
>> No. 43383
Don't bother with the salads yet, I think.

[X] 10% markup for now.
[X]Keep track of how many of each get bought.
>> No. 43386
[x] Change the prices to 15% markup.
>> No. 43387
[x] 15% mark-up, after business is finished for the day.
[x] Stay at least marginally attentive - a customer only needs to see you sleeping and drooling on the counter once to be put off from ever coming back.
[x] See if Frida and company would like to order anything more.

The mafia have been here since we opened, and it's past lunchtime. A previous vote showed Frida reordered some coffee, but I don't think they've had anything substantial, unless they took turns stepping out and it just wasn't mentioned. Also not sure whether our cafe is the type where the customer flags down the waitress when they want something, or the waitress asks every fifteen minutes or so if the customer wants to order anything else.
>> No. 43388
[x] The prices are fine, you just need to offer something more. Include a "dessert session" with the waitress for each meal.
>> No. 43389
[X] A 15% markup might be annoying to keep track of. If so, go with a 10% markup but otherwise go for 15%.
[X] Keep track of how many of each get bought.
[x] Stay at least marginally attentive - a customer only needs to see you sleeping and drooling on the counter once to be put off from ever coming back.
>> No. 43390
Holy shit, I knew Yuyukos eat a lot, but I at least expected one from the Factory to not require a face mask to refrain from eating other owned yukkuri, since they managed to get Yoshikas to behave regarding appetite. Then again, I took "they would quite literally eat anything they could fit in their mouths, or break into pieces small enough to fit, without a second thought" to meant they'd do that really often, but it doesn't actually say they eat any more than usual, and it'd still be really annoying if they started eating the carpet when they got hungry no matter how often that happened.

In any case, we should look up the relative appetites of Yuyukos, Lettys, and Yoshikas once our shift ends. If it turns out that Lettys have a large appetite and can't really be trained out of it, we should wait for her to grow to adulthood and then inject her with a baster full of Wriggle, it doing that won't hurt Firefly.

Also, this might just me being paranoid, but:
>The disparity between [the Factory blob Rumia price, 80M,] and what Chad was happy to sell yours to you for[, 25,] is slightly alarming.
We may wish to ask Yoshika about how well the kids are learning what to eat, and maybe also its opinion on Rumia regarding whether it would eat every yukkuri in the room given half a chance. So far, the answer seems to be yes, and we might want to get rid of her in the same way as the Letty once her offspring are adults.
>> No. 43391
Kind of a tie, but I guess I'll judge mister ambivalent as coming down for the 15% side of things?

Whatever, called.
>> No. 43392
[x]10%

Yay my vote matters!
>> No. 43394
>>43392
I'm honestly not sure whether you didn't see the called post, are unaware of what called means, are voting for a random option since it doesn't matter, or are just bitter that you didn't show up to vote in time like everybody else.
>> No. 43395
File 133443657993.jpg - (192.85KB , 800x595 , 1172e941641ae037e4ec5c8c0ca791c6.jpg ) [iqdb]
43395
For now, fifteen will do. If things need changing later, you can always reduce it a little more, and like he said: you'll still get some profit even if you drop it all the way to five.

That leaves you adjusting prices to... .58 for a sugar cookie, you might decide to round that up a bit more later. 1.15M for the chocolate chip cookies and glazed donuts, 2.3 for the chocolate donuts, and 3.45 for jelly donuts, cinnamon rolls, and sausage buns.

Adjustment made, you return to your position behind the counter and wait for... you would say 'more customers', if you weren't pretty sure at this point that there won't be any more, so what you're really waiting for is Frank.

You think about money while you wait.

The mafia ordered two black coffees, a hazelnut, and a swiss, as well as a cookie, jelly donut, and sausage bun, for a total of 16M. Minus your costs... including everything, with the plates and cups, you spent 8.2 on it all, so profit there equals... 7.8M.

The old man that showed up had a black coffee, so that's another 0.45 in profit. Added to the woman who bought the grape juicebox, that's about 0.13 there, so together while you sold them for 1.80, it's only a profit of 0.58M

Rebecca's group was a black coffee, two bavarian creams, and a round dozen cinnamon rolls, everything you had present. 53 paid, minus costs... including the plate and cutlery, 32.13... 20.87M.

.... That's a profit of 29.25, in total. The sugar-cube boxes have gone around a couple times, through the orders, and it looks like thirteen got used... what's unit price there? About... .03M, was it? ... that's another 0.39. So profit only hit 28.86M today, even with unexpected sales. You aren't sure whether or not to count the plates you set the sweets up on against the profit too, but that would drag it down even lower...

And he was right when he said you needed to make 36M in profit every day, to pay the rent with just proceeds of the cafe. So today, right now, you're 7.14M short, still. ... You aren't sure what to do with the coffee, if it gets left over. You can't just leave it overnight, of course, but can you just eat the cost and dump it out?

But really, that guy wasn't kidding when he said business would start off slow...

A little while passes and Rainbow comes over with 10.35 from the Mafia table for three more sausage buns. You only put these on one plate, so that's... another 2M in profit. Something, at least, leaving you only 5.14 short, but still not hitting the daily quota.

You might be overthinking it a little.

Frank saunters in at a little after two thirty, dressed... in his normal clothes.

"You couldn't have put something professional on?" You grumble.

"Eh? This ain't working?" He wonders.

You sigh. Well, the odds are against anyone else actually showing up, you guess, so it's probably fine, and you're really kind of drained by now anyway. The mafia are getting ready to leave as well, it seems... it doesn't take but a moment to go over a few quick things so Frank knows what to do, not that it seems like he'll have to do it.

"Alright. Close down at seven, you said?"

"Yeah, that's the plan."

He still needs to be able to put some time into hunting down sales for the yukkuri, after all. Seems like they'll probably play a good part in keeping you afloat until business picks up.

Frida pauses, as she passes you by, eying you thoughtfully.

"... Size eight." She decides. "Possibly seven, you're slim. Corset, either way. Make-up... think of that when the time comes."

She shakes her head and moves along. There's a pat to your posterior as Bunny passes, but she has a perfectly innocent look on her face as she walks out the door, and Mario gives you a friendly nod...

... this doesn't relieve your concerns much, actually.

Even with a lot of them doing nothing but standing in place, though, a look over the girls shows that the time is dragging on them... well, it'll probably be fine for the rest of the day. Only a few more hours to go... Shanghai is asleep in your hair.

In any case, what else was there to do today? You'll have to tussle with Suika, you guess... make another order at the bakery, if you want there to be any rolls tomorrow...

"No requests?" You ask Frank, a little hopefully.

"Nah, sorry. We'll see if I find any after I'm done here." He says.

---

2:45 PM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 43397
[x] Fight Suika, taking appropriate precautions.
[x] Look up the relative appetites of trained Yuyuko, Letty, and Yoshika.
[x] Look up whether extracting a sample from a Wriggle, for example into a baster, would harm it.
-[x] Also, see if the children will get addicted to sweets from eating their parent's corpse.
[x] See how the Hatates, Rumias, and Yoshikas are learning.
>> No. 43398
[x] Order another set of Cinnamon rolls, the same size as before.
[x] Fight Suika, taking appropriate precautions.
[x] Can Wriggle reproduce without dieing if she is the father?
-[x] Also, see if the children will get addicted to sweets from eating their parent's corpse.
[x] See how the Hatates, Rumias, and Yoshikas are learning.
>> No. 43399
[x] Buy cereal boxes on the way home. You're almost out of that.
[x] Fight Suika, taking appropriate precautions.
[x] Look up the relative appetites of trained Yuyuko, Letty, and Yoshika.
[x] See how the Hatates, Rumias, and Yoshikas are learning.
>> No. 43400
[x] You don't think you ever thanked Mr. Rebecca for his advice. Make a mental note to do that the next time you see him.
[x] Ask Frank if he happens to know anybody who'd buy panties. Because you won two of those random boxes and one of 'em had a pair of the Demon Queen's panties in it or something.
[x] If Shanghai starts to follow you home, tell her to stay with Frank for a little bit.
[x] Order another set of Cinnamon rolls, the same size as before.
[x] Fight Suika, taking appropriate precautions.
[x] Look up the relative appetites of trained Yuyuko, Letty, and Yoshika.
[x] Can Wriggle reproduce without dying if she is the father?
-[x] Also, see if the children will get addicted to sweets from eating their parent's corpse.
[x] See how the Hatates, Rumias, and Yoshikas are learning.

It's possible Frank knows at least one pervert.
>> No. 43401
[x]Bump Hot Chocolate down to .5M before taking off, and suggest to Frank that giving the waitresses some might help keep them going, if they're looking tired.
[x]Order replacement goods
[x]Pick up a couple bottles of salad dressing and some cereal
[x]And a couple of cucumbers. A salad without cucumbers? You'd have to be some kind of unwashed savage to contemplate such a thing.
[x]Tussle with Suika, take appropriate precautions.
[x]Check online to see if there are any cheap glazes that can be added to jerky to increase it's appeal/flavor.
>> No. 43403
[x] Bump Hot Chocolate down to .5M before taking off
[x] Ask Frank if he happens to know anybody who'd buy panties. Because you won two of those random boxes and one of 'em had a pair of the Demon Queen's panties in it or something.
[x] If Shanghai starts to follow you home, tell her to stay with Frank for a little bit.
[x] Order another set of Cinnamon rolls, the same size as before.
[x] Fight Suika, taking appropriate precautions.
[x] Look up the relative appetites of trained Yuyuko, Letty, and Yoshika.
[x] Can Wriggle reproduce without dying if she is the father?
-[x] Also, see if the children will get addicted to sweets from eating their parent's corpse.
[x]Check online to see if there are any cheap glazes that can be added to jerky to increase it's appeal/flavor.
[x] See how the Hatates, Rumias, and Yoshikas are learning.

Seeing how the ones exposed to a wild parent are growing seems wise.
>> No. 43404
[x] Play along with Yukari's inevitable teasing.
>> No. 43405
Come to think of it, shouldn't we tell Frank to find a buyer for the box full of Wriggles and a Yamame? It should fetch a pretty good price if we find someone interested.
>> No. 43407
>>43405
No way, we should keep it.

We might not be able to use it as a decoration in the cafe, depending on how often the Yamames eat the drone Wriggles and how disturbing it is, but we should still be able to set up a cheap camera to record it like that #rarefish guy, and use it as advertisement for our yukkuri sales.

>>43397 here, please add
[x] Consider the Mini-Yamame's rate of predation. Is it low enough (and the predation tame enough) that it won't freak out customers?
[x] Look into making a video channel like that #rarefish guy.
>> No. 43409
>>43407
It's like an insect colony. Not really the sort of thing to decorate a cafe with. And the Yamame isn't helping: Considering how long we keep the cafe open, there's no way it won't predate during that time. You seriously want to risk children witnessing Yamame taking one and scare them all away?

No, it need to be sold. And we don't have the money to spare to set up a channel anyway (pretty sure we don't have any camera for this in the first place).
>> No. 43410
>>43409
It's not necessarily that bad. Ant farms are also insect colonies, and they're pretty neat. I'd go to a cafe that had one, and I'd have gone when I was a kid. As for predation, kids aren't going to run screaming from the premises because they observe a spider analogue eat an ant analogue. I'll admit that some might be put off, though, which is why setting up a channel would probably be better.

And all such a channel would take is a camera hooked up to the computer and the right software. We might even have everything we need already, since the computer has a webcam built in and the IRC software seems to support video feed natively and might also include a wizard to set it up.
>> No. 43411
Call'd
>> No. 43413
>>43410
The main difference with ants and this is that they have faces and voices. How would they react to a Wriggle's terror of being captured and then eaten?

And what kind of advertisement do you want to make exactly? We don't even know if Wriggle can be born of yukkuris other than Wriggle yet. However, given the voracious nature of the newborn, I'm pretty sure it will still means death for the mother. So we're going to say: "Look at the Wriggles! We don't have any to sell but we have others yukkuris!"

Might want to think about your idea a bit more
>> No. 43414
File 133445700364.png - (1.14MB , 850x1159 , sample_3cff083baac1449fc2ccba981e992bf8a3aff50b.png ) [iqdb]
43414
Cinnamon rolls are the only immediately urgent thing to pick up on the way back, though there's probably a couple other purchases you'll need to make relatively soon.

You would take Shanghai out of your hair, but at this exact moment you just don't give enough of a damn about anything to bother. She goes ignored for now, and you make the order at the bakery. You'll need to have 30M ready by eight in the morning, or a little before, but that won't be an issue.

Your vision goes dark as you enter the apartment, hands falling over your eyes as a weight settles on your shoulders.

"Guess who, mister pervert~"

"... Yoshika." You say, in a flat deadpan.

The response seems to amuse the Yukari enough for her to snicker and then wink away a bit.

Now you nudge Shanghai awake, since it's about time for some rough play. Suika is thrilled, and makes up for the wait in her enthusiasm for battle. You manage to avoid getting anything sensitive knocked too badly, but she caught you in the stomach at some point. You're only a bit winded from the surprise of it though, and the battle ends as it often does, with Suika thrashing in place as you hold her at arms length by her horns.

"You ready to give up?" You ask her, as she sinks into a slight pout.

"Not yeet... Shuika'll get shtronger shtill!"

You sigh a little, but seeing as she's done fighting for now, at least, you let her go.

Seems like the Hatate are coming along as ever, more than happy to stay out of the way unless there's a petting involved for them. The Rumia and Yoshika seem to be doing fine too... The Rumia will of course react as predators and try to get at any other yukkuri or meat that gets too close, though they're disappointed by the impassable barrier of mesh time and time again, it seems.

... It looks like Yukari's amused herself a little by grabbing a strip of jerky and teasing them with the fact that they can't get at it on the other side of the crib. Though she hasn't eaten any more of the meat strips: seems like after the first, she's found them not really to her preference. They're just a tool for entertainment, it seems.

You guess that the Rumia could have the Yoshika chew through the mesh, but this doesn't seem to have occured to any of them, and a private check shows that the Yoshika wouldn't really be willing to eat your things anyway as long as they're fed, so since they won't be talked into it it's a moot point. They don't seem to have the Rumia's instinctive predation instinct either.

Well, both are just as happy to eat cereal as anything else, though.

A quick check of comparative hunger... Letty, Yoshika, and Yuyuko don't seem to physically need to eat any more than other yukkuri, but Letty and Yuyuko types seem particularly prone to gluttonous feasting. They don't 'need' to eat more, but oh boy do they want to stuff themselves, if given half a chance.

It seems that Yuyuko are popular enough in spite of this that the Factory only makes a token effort to train it out of them? They're more focused on keeping Letty in line, as far as you can tell by this rambling, not entirely coherent complaint you found. Looks like the same sort of training can have similar results on Yuyuko, but with the type already profitable on its own from popularity, they just... don't bother, as much. Both types seem to be used sometimes as 'guard dogs' though, to keep stray yukkuri out... looks like only particularly stupid ones will attempt to invade even an easily accessible home that has a Yuyuko or Letty with free reign of the place.

They will, of course, be unhappy with minimal food, and the more they eat, the happier they are.

... well, whatever. Seems like the Rumia are slowly getting some effect from the Yoshika's training to not just eat whatevers closest and most available, since the children are less... intense, you guess might be the word, whan a yukkuri hops past outside than the parent is.

For Wriggles...

Well, it seems like a large number of them are uncomfortably aware, to one degree or another, of the facts of their reproductive processes. As such, they're very reticent regarding any form of... eh, activity, but after some looking you find a story from someone, detailing how they eventually seduced their Wriggle into some things.

The short of the sordid tale, as far as you're interested in the exploits, is that it doesn't seem that Wriggle are harmed by taking samples. It doesn't look like this person did anything with them, though, and you can't find any other accounts, so that's all the more you really know.

As for addiction... seems like Wriggles are actually not particularly sweet, being filled instead with a thick sort of fruity substance... in any case, it's apparently not sweet enough to trigger an addiction in the children devouring the parents corpse for sustenance. For wriggles coming from other mothers... there's no data, again, that you can find. But you can guess that with sweeter fillings, there's obviously going to be some risk of addiction, there... It could turn out problematic, you suppose.

The internet-searching has relaxed you a little, but you're still fairly annoyed at the low turnout through the morning. You wonder how Frank is doing... well, it's probably not important, he'll be back soon enough anyway. You just have to find a way to fill your time.

---

4:07 PM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 43415
[x]Check out jerky glazes online.
[x]Go get some shopping done. Cereal, salad dressing, and maybe another vegetable type or two to properly fill out salads. If you found a cheap enough glaze for jerky, look into getting some too.
[x]Make a mental note to drop the price of hot cocoa to .5M
>> No. 43416
[x]Check out jerky glazes online.
[x]Go get some shopping done. Cereal, salad dressing, and maybe another vegetable type or two to properly fill out salads. If you found a cheap enough glaze for jerky, look into getting some too.
-[x] See if there's any bulk buying discount you could get while you're at it.
[x]Make a mental note to drop the price of hot cocoa to .5M
>> No. 43417
[x]Check out jerky glazes online.
[x]Go get some shopping done. Cereal, salad dressing, and maybe another vegetable type or two to properly fill out salads. If you found a cheap enough glaze for jerky, look into getting some too.
-[x] See if there's any bulk buying discount you could get while you're at it.
[x]Make a mental note to drop the price of hot cocoa to .5M
>> No. 43419
[x] Check out jerky glazes online.
[x] See how the Marisa is doing, and try to get some family bonding done with her.
[x] Talk with Alyssa too. Things aren't going as well as you'd like to, you could use a friendly chat with her.
[x] Go get some shopping done. Cereal, salad dressing, and maybe another vegetable type or two to properly fill out salads. If you found a cheap enough glaze for jerky, look into getting some too.
-[x] See if there's any bulk buying discount you could get while you're at it.
--[x] Specially juice.
[x]Make a mental note to drop the price of hot cocoa to .5M
>> No. 43420
[x] Check out jerky glazes online.
[x] Go get some shopping done. Cereal, salad dressing, and maybe another vegetable type or two to properly fill out salads. If you found a cheap enough glaze for jerky, look into getting some too.
-[x] See if there's any bulk buying discount you could get while you're at it, especially for juice.
[x] Make a mental note to drop the price of hot cocoa to .5M
[x] Hold a "conversation" with Ancelin by giving her a pencil and piece of paper to write on.
-[x] Maybe ask if her sexual advances on you are a habit from serving in the mansion, or if it's from genuine attraction.

On the last subnote, the pictures she drew are evidence for the latter, but it would be nice to "hear" it from the source, so to speak.
>> No. 43421
You won't be getting bulk discounts from a supermarket. You can, however, do some research on their supplier.
>> No. 43422
Just saying, but dropping prices this early is not a good idea.

Customers will get the impression that you drop prices easily in response to lower sales and will wait for prices to drop.
>> No. 43424
>>43422
>Customers will get the impression that

Customers? What customers? We have those?
>> No. 43425
File 133450783540.png - (98.78KB , 600x321 , side_salad.png ) [iqdb]
43425
It looks like... there doesn't seem to be any commercial glazes, you'll have to find a recipe for a marinade to glaze the meat with and make it yourself. Also, it seems like it's intended for the glaze to be applied during the drying of the meat...

Looks like one huge headache, though it doesn't seem like it's impossible to glaze it now, either. ... A better idea might be dipping sauce? Barbecue things or something, in little vats, or... no, you aren't sure that would work out too well either. Still, the big sticking point is locating a recipe. Nothing seems to be jumping out at you for the moment.

Well, no matter. As for other business thoughts, you'll have to remember to adjust cocoa prices in the morning.

For now, shopping.

There are no bulk deals from retail markets for juice. A little questioning reveals that the juice boxes all come in through 'special order' via Demon Queen delivery. And that for the most part, even with the night-time eyes to convince them, what delivery drivers end up being snatched too end up disbelieving the whole situation and heading off into the wilderness to see the 'so-called' edge of the City region for themselves.

Seems like none of them really return. Shame. You guess if they tried to stumble through places like the Deep Wood that Lee led you through, that's understandable, though.

But in any case, they get their juice boxes for... 3.50M per six-pack. That's hardly any better than selling them for four. You guess you could order fifty packages or something and save a little, but given how long it takes for the orders to arrive you'd be better off ordering a few hundred, and still wouldn't see much of any result regarding this contest, except that you'll have less Money on hand.

You step out for a brief walk, catching Chen C's attention as you go. ... She seems a little more antsy, inside, as she gets larger though... you guess that's only to be expected. You might want to consider taking her for walks or something at some point, you guess. Well, after finding something to cover up her chest with, anyway. No matter.

You go ahead and pick up five sacks of cereal, and then contemplate salads. There's italian, french, and ranch dressing there, and a wide array of vegetables. Hm, cucumbers are two for an M, as are bell peppers, and carrots are four for an M. Don't seem to be any mushrooms or olives here, and nothing else really jumps out at you as salad material... potatoes don't seem to be the sort of thing you'd throw on, neither does eggplant or a couple other things. Well, you'll have to take a moment to look them over before you pick and pay...

---

4:45 PM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 43426
[x] Look up how to train predatory/gluttonous yukkuri, where training means they won't eat anything you don't want them to.
-[x] If you can, also find the difficulty of this for Lettys and Rumias.
[x] Consider the Mini-Yamame's rate of predation. Is it low enough (and the predation tame enough) that it won't freak out customers?
[x] Look into making a video channel like that #rarefish guy.

Looks like we might have to keep breeding successive generations of Rumia to Factory yukkuri, with docility increasing each time. As for the extras that aren't sold, they're made of nonsweet stuff, they'll make good Wriggle hosts.

Letty, assuming it's a huge bother to train them, I'm torn between letting it play host to Wriggles in some form of justice (it ate its parents), or just seeing if we can find a buyer.
>> No. 43427
[x] See how the Marisa is doing, and try to get some family bonding done with her.
[x] Talk with Alyssa too. Things aren't going as well as you'd like to, you could use a friendly chat with her.
[x] See yukkuri recipes online. There is always the chance that someone ask for an..."enchanced" snack, and you always need money.
>> No. 43428
[x] Look up how to train predatory/gluttonous yukkuri, where training means they won't eat anything you don't want them to.
-[x] If you can, also find the difficulty of this for Lettys and Rumias.
[x] Consider the Mini-Yamame's rate of predation. Is it low enough (and the predation tame enough) that it won't freak out customers?
[x] Look into making a video channel like that #rarefish guy.
[x] Try and train the baby Rumias using rewards of jerky.
[x] Talk with Alyssa too. Things aren't going as well as you'd like to, you could use a friendly chat with her.
-[x] Give her some jerky. She did say she'd like to eat something.
[x] See how the Marisas are. Estimate Marisa-A's opinion of you.

>>43427
When it comes to yukkuri, there's two main customer bases: the lovers and the haters. Trying to attract both just ends up driving both away.

At least, that's what I got from Frank's comments on our logo.

As for the Marisa, which I assume you mean the only bodied one, it knows we're not its father, and we know it knows. My own preferences for not pretending to be a parent notwithstanding, trying to do family bonding won't work.
>> No. 43429
>>43428
I imagine that we might be able to switch the business to cater to different segments at different times, but you're right - trying to cater to both at the same time is just asking for disaster.
>> No. 43430
[x]Go ahead and buy a bottle of each type of dressing, along with two cucumbers, two peppers, and four carrots.
>> No. 43431
>>43428
She said that if she ate anything, she'd have to regurgitate it shortly afterwards, lest it start to rot in her guts.
>> No. 43432
>>43428
>As for the Marisa, which I assume you mean the only bodied one, it knows we're not its father, and we know it knows

I should have worded my vote better. I was thinking non-sexual bonding, as the other alternative already happens too often. The 'family' is actually 'all-ages version'.

The yukkuri enchanced meals could be offered as a special dish. The customer informs us of what he wants with some time in advance, and we prepare things hidden in the stock room, away from the normal customer base. Of course, we can't advertise that, so the customer would have to inquire about this possible service.
>> No. 43434
>>43428 here, please add:
[x]Go ahead and buy a bottle of each type of dressing, along with two cucumbers, two peppers, and four carrots.
--[x] Get a tissue for her to regurgitate the jerky into.

>>43431
Oh yeah. But she's also able to regurgitate stuff, like the chess piece, easily (and selectively, she had her wedding ring in her stomach at the same time).

>>43430
I'll follow your lead. I don't eat many salads though, do people really use bell peppers in them?

>>43432
Ah, the word you were looking for was "family-friendly", then. My apologies for misunderstanding you.
>> No. 43435
>>43434
I see onions more often than peppers, but yeah. Heck I've seen some places stick cheese in theirs.
>> No. 43436
Errr... For salads, shouldn't we look up bulk buying directly from the fields first? Dressings can only be bought here, I get it, but vegetables can surely be bought in bulk at a lower price than the market.
>> No. 43437
Forget the salad stuff. How about we focus on the cafe and leave becoming a restaurant for later?
>> No. 43438
>>43437
That would've been a good point to make last update.
>> No. 43439
Then if you want to ditch salads, vote to do so now before we buy more stuff.
>> No. 43444
[x] Don't buy anything salad related stuff anymore.
[x] Talk with Alyssa too. Things aren't going as well as you'd like to, you could use a friendly chat with her.
[x] See how the Marisas are. Estimate Marisa-A's opinion of you.

>>43439

Here you go. As you can see, I have also excluded stuff I did not care about.
>> No. 43451
[x] Don't buy anything salad related stuff anymore.
[x] Consider the Mini-Yamame's rate of predation.
[x] Try and train the baby Rumias using rewards of jerky.
[x] Talk with Alyssa too. Things aren't going as well as you'd like to, you could use a friendly chat with her.
[x] See how the Marisas are. Estimate Marisa-A's opinion of you.

We have se searched for trainning guides and got no good results.
>> No. 43452
[x] Look up how to train predatory/gluttonous yukkuri, where training means they won't eat anything you don't want them to.
-[x] If you can, also find the difficulty of this for Lettys and Rumias.
[x] Consider the Mini-Yamame's rate of predation. Is it low enough (and the predation tame enough) that it won't freak out customers?
[x] Look into making a video channel like that #rarefish guy.
[x] Try and train the baby Rumias using rewards of jerky.
-[x] And punishments of flicks.
[x] Talk with Alyssa too. Things aren't going as well as you'd like to, you could use a friendly chat with her.
-[x] Give her some jerky. She did say she'd like to eat something.
--[x] Get a tissue for her to regurgitate the jerky into.
[x] See how the Marisas are. Estimate Marisa-A's opinion of you.
>> No. 43457
[x] Look up how to train predatory/gluttonous yukkuri, where training means they won't eat anything you don't want them to.
-[x] If you can, also find the difficulty of this for Lettys and Rumias.
[x] Consider the Mini-Yamame's rate of predation. Is it low enough (and the predation tame enough) that it won't freak out customers?
[x] Try and train the baby Rumias using rewards of jerky.
-[x] And punishments of flicks.
[x] Talk with Alyssa too. Things aren't going as well as you'd like to, you could use a friendly chat with her.
[x] See how the Marisas are. Estimate Marisa-A's opinion of you.
[x] Take a walk with Chen-C
-[x] Would she like to have her own nickname too?
>> No. 43461
File 133460817996.jpg - (92.91KB , 500x600 , scarcely related at all.jpg ) [iqdb]
43461
No, for now you're hesitant about buying any more salad-things. Just the five sacks of cereal will be it for this trip, bringing your total at the checkout to 10M.

Well, there's some things to do.

Marisa... they're doing all right. You would think it odd that they don't seem to register the ex-crib yukkuri as being gone, except that it doesn't seem like the vast majority of the yukkuri pay enough attention to the numbers to register it. Or it might be a numbers-issue... they just don't click that there are less of them, and won't realize that some are gone until it's pointed out to them, or something. No matter.

As for Marisa A herself... She seems to view you as more of a household appliance of some sort than anything else, really. She'll more or less do as you say, and she's happy to play with you if you take the time, but she generally focuses on the other yukkuri and her basic summation of your existence seems to be 'He brings food sometimes'.

For all that, she seems to like you, in the way people like the person that shows up to cheerfully deliver pizza.

A check on the Wriggle farm... seems like the Yamame inside only drag one drone-wriggle up to their webs every so often, and it seems to be entirely for consumption, and not any other purposes. By the time they actually drain the insides out, the drones are fairly wrapped up in webbing, and nothing that happens is too distinct except for a deflating patch of tangled threads, and you can't really tell what the husk they munch after is any more, by the time they're done.

Pretty low, but steady rates, you see. ... There's the problem of repopulation, though. You have to turn your mind to insect hives for a bit, before considering the farm again and guessing at what'll likely happen. ... Probably, there's some thresh-hold of population where, once it's reached, the rest of the drones turn on the 'queen' or queens of the farm and impregnate them by force, to bolster flagging numbers. Probably unpleasant, but the queens are getting extra food and don't have to do anything else for their entire lives, so... well, you might want to figure out when repopulation time is about to hit so you can quietly move this thing off of display as the new infants chew their way out of their mother, if you decide to put it on display.

You go slump onto the bed for a minute. After a moment of silence, you enter idle chatter with Alyssa, slowly building up to the important part.

"... I'm not sure I decided to do the right thing." You admit. "This whole cafe business looks like it's going to be... a lot more expensive and difficult to get going than I first thought."

"I see? But... you've already taken out a loan and agreed to collateral against it, yes? Having spent that money... do you have any real choice but to press forward?"

"... I guess not."

"It isn't as though this is your only source of income, either. For now, mightn't the sale of pets cover for the losses incurred in the sale of beverages? I'm sure that things will work out."

After a moment of thought, you groan and rise from the bed. Don't have the time to lie back and be consoled just now, after all.

Checking for training tips... the best advice you can get, really, is pretty general. Just sums up to either making obeying you worth it, or making disobeying you really not worth it. Well, you had a couple ideas, to be honest.

... it doesn't really work out that great, though. Even seeing the jerky, and even with the promise of the meat if they held out, set a buri on the same table as them and the Rumia can only hold out so long, at this point.

The mother is the first to crack and lunge, probably to be expected as the least domesticated... or something, but you're there to interpose a hand and gently swat her out of the air. After that... they know full well they can't get past you, and they know that they'll be rewarded for holding themselves in check, but it seems like their instincts compel them to try for the unrelated yukkuri anyway.

Well, you're kind of glad that you have a buri to use for this, you're pretty sure it would have traumatized any yukkuri smart enough to realize they were in danger from the situation. You carefully get all the Rumia back into their crib, seeming a little dejected at their failure to get the tasty meat.

You glance around a moment to take in the current situation. Chen C is sprawled out across the couch, that Alice blob looks fidgety and seems like its skin is itchy, somehow... what, again? When did you last deal with that...? Well, the bodied 'twin' Alice seem to be much more adept at keeping their Needs under control, though it seems like they've managed this so far by essentially... serving all comers, you guess? Well, theirs doesn't seem to be building as fast as the others, somehow.

... Yukari is poking the laptop screen and frowning at its refusal to bend to her will. There's that matter, you guess. Messing about with entertaining her could lead to Teasing, again, of course. Obviously if it does, you'll have to make sure to 'win' this time.

For the rest... Hm, not much to say, really. Doesn't seem to be much that requires special attention, and some of the older Tenshi have managed to keep the others under control. Hatate are just quietly watching one Tenshi spank another, Chen are mostly napping peacefully.... Letty is sulking in her box.

Well, there's a lot of things you can fill the time with, and Frank won't be back until after seven.

---

5:53 PM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 43462
[x] Check filling Letty has. You can do that using their poop, right? Or poke a hole on her, whatever.
[x] How much beer has Suika pissed? Does it taste good?
[x] Tease Yukari at her inability to use a simple device.
-[x] Then give a hand if she asks nicely.
[x] Help blob Alice again. Don't go too far, this is for her, not for you.
-[x] Would she mind using a buri to relieve her need?
>> No. 43463
[x] Start teaching Marisa how important you actually are. The other yukkuri should help too.
>> No. 43464
[x] See what the Yukari want. Maybe another movie?
-[x] Of course, to keep this interesting, you can't simply set up the laptop for Yukari without playing with her first.

So, maybe we can have her say 'please' or something? Gotta keep up with her and not just do as she want.
>> No. 43465
[x]Go help Yukari out with the laptop.
>> No. 43466
[x] Tease Yukari at her inability to use a simple device.
-[x] Then give a hand if she asks nicely.
[x] Can you even play with Letty?
>> No. 43467
[x] Check what filling Letty has. You can do that using their poop, right? Or poke a hole in her, whatever.
[x] How much beer has Suika pissed? Does it taste good?
[x] Operate the laptop for Yukari.
-[x] Do not tease her.
[x] Help blob Alice again. Don't go too far, this is for her, not for you.
-[x] Would she mind using a buri to relieve her need when you're not available?
[x] If the Yamames reduce the population by one every so often, and each drone gathers and consumes so much food a day, you should be able to calculate when the wriggle population is about to get low enough.

Teasing invites return teasing, and we do NOT want to get into a prank war with Yukarin.
>> No. 43468
[x] Tease Yukari at her inability to use a simple device.
-[x] Then give a hand if she asks nicely.
[x] Help blob Alice again. Don't go too far, this is for her, not for you.
-[x] Would she mind using a buri to relieve her need?
[x] Ponder the option of a second squad of waitresses, by far it seems that the yukkuri won't hold the extra long shifts dayly.

I'm not really sure about my wording this time, but really the yu's will die of exertion or get ill if we overwork them. A good boss must see for their employees, and it'd affect our image if our waitresses are unhealty/unhappy.
>> No. 43469
>>43468
>but really the yu's will die of exertion or get ill if we overwork them

What work? They spent most of the time bored waiting at their tables. Currently, we're safe by halving the current number of waitresses and have the second half work during Frank's shift.

[x] Check what filling Letty has. You can do that using their poop, right? Or poke a hole in her, whatever.
[x] How much beer has Suika pissed? Does it taste good?
[x] Tease Yukari at her inability to use a simple device.
-[x] Give her a hand, anyway.
--[x] Of course, to keep this interesting, you can't simply set up the laptop for Yukari without playing with her first.
[x] Help blob Alice again. Don't go too far, this is for her, not for you.
-[x] Would she mind using a buri to relieve her need?

Vote mixing, go!
>> No. 43470
File 133461683787.jpg - (109.83KB , 770x744 , Ufufufu.jpg ) [iqdb]
43470
Well, the obvious first thing to do is deal with that Alice's troubles. You try not to get too into it, but the almost palpable delight and relief is really hard to fight off. Well, physical reactions will occur, but you don't really have to act on them.

After washing your hands and cleaning up otherwise, you bring up the possibility of just using one of the buri as she pleased. ... It would still be a kind of troublesome situation, since you'd have to be alerted in advance in order to either be sure no babies result, or just to be sure there aren't enough stalks to endanger the buri's life. Seems like with all the vibrating blobs end up doing through the act, and the generally clumsy nature of blob mating, even things that normally wouldn't result in pregnancy end up with stalk growths. Thinking back on it, that stalk from Marisa might well have been a 'fortuitous' accident, way back when, while she was still trying to be the boss or otherwise control you.

In any case, though, she doesn't seem particularly happy with the thought, and while it looks like she'll accept it if she must, it looks like she'll have to relieve herself a lot more often, in turn. Well, it could still be feasible, so long as you're able to set two or three blocks of time aside a day to pay attention to blobs and break or clip off any stalks you don't want to deal with.

Yukari is still messing with the laptop by the time you're done, there, but it seems like she's just plinking randomly and haphazardly at keys. The thought of checking filling and beer hits your mind briefly, but you should probably deal with this first. Wouldn't want her to get frustrated and possibly break the machine, after all.

"Ohoho... The great Yukari can't figure out a little machine?" You tease, poking at her head.

She puffs her cheeks out in irritation, sulking for a moment. She seems to realize the game after a moment, though, and a spark of amusement enters her eyes.

"Mister perveeert~ Yukari wants to watch a movie.... help?" She says, eyes going moist as she catches hold of your hand, poking finger still extended. "Pleeease~? Yukari would be grateful~"

She finishes with a deliberate kiss to the tip of your finger, and that's fine until the tip of her tongue flicks out, hidden by lips, to just barely touch for a split second...

Ngh.

This isn't exactly turning out as you had hoped... Somehow, the balance shifted really fast, to-

"Heh..." You start off weakly, before catching yourself. "... If you ask so helplessly, with tears in your eyes, how can I refuse? Just sit back, and I'll... take care of you~"

... wait, damn it. This isn't supposed to be an innuendo contest. Still, it doesn't seem to have gone off quite how she wanted either. Subtle domination games are... man, what a pain. You... guess this comes off as more-or-less a draw?

In any case, there's a few movies in a folder here that you guess Frank got ahold of at some point. Something about... American pastry dishes? Doesn't sound interesting, really, but you guess you could glance at it. Maybe Alice'd like to watch it later. You don't really grasp how it ended up a series, though. Police academy... is this law enforcement training videos? Well, you guess this one could do to be taught some more discipline in any case though you aren't sure how entertaining it might be. There's multiple of them, too.

You're really not sure about Frank's tastes in films. What's this one... 'The Meaning of Life'? Sounds.... kind of dry and philosophical, actually. You wouldn't have guessed it of him.

Oh, you think that one is the one she watched the other day. You aren't sure how well a repeat will go over right off the bat, but you know what's in store there.

Well, you'll have to make a choice quickly, she's looking impatient. You're kind of curious about these, too. Maybe you'll stick around to watch whatever your selection happens to be.

---

6:15 PM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 43471
[x] Check what filling Letty has. You can do that using their poop, right? Or poke a hole in her, whatever.
[x] How much beer has Suika pissed? Does it taste good?
[x] Operate the laptop for Yukari.
-[x] Do not tease her.
[x] Help blob Alice again. Don't go too far, this is for her, not for you.
-[x] Would she mind using a buri to relieve her need when you're not available?
[x] If the Yamames reduce the population by one every so often, and each drone gathers and consumes so much food a day, you should be able to calculate when the wriggle population is about to get low enough.
[x] Fill the water bottle.
[x] Did any of the Rumias perform marginally better at restraining themselves?

Looks like we'll have to keep breeding the Rumias. Letty is probably a lost cause and should be sold or offered as a trade for something if possible, and used as a Wriggle host if not.
>> No. 43473
[x] Queue up 'The Meaning of Life'
[x] Glance in on it from time to time and watch the scenes that look good.
[x] If the Yamames reduce the population by one every so often, and each drone gathers and consumes so much food a day, you should be able to calculate when the Wriggle population is about to get low enough.
[x] Fill the water bottle.
[x] Check what filling Letty has. You can do that using their poop, right? Or poke a hole in her, whatever.
[x] How much beer has Suika pissed? Does it taste good?
[x] Did any of the Rumias perform marginally better at restraining themselves?
>> No. 43474
[x] Queue up 'The Meaning of Life'
[x] Glance in on it from time to time and watch the scenes that look good.
[x] If the Yamames reduce the population by one every so often, and each drone gathers and consumes so much food a day, you should be able to calculate when the Wriggle population is about to get low enough.
[x] Fill the water bottle.
[x] Check what filling Letty has. You can do that using their poop, right? Or poke a hole in her, whatever.
[x] How much beer has Suika pissed? Does it taste good?
[x] Did any of the Rumias perform marginally better at restraining themselves?

>kiss to the tip of your finger, and that's fine until the tip of her tongue flicks out, hidden by lips, to just barely touch for a split second
John is such a little bitch. Really, he has sex all the time and he's given pause by someone pretending to be a snake on the tip of his finger.
>> No. 43476
[x] Queue up 'The Meaning of Life'
-[x] Watch the movie with her.

The rest canw ait. This is a perfect moment to really start bonding with Yukari
>> No. 43477
[x] Queue up 'The Meaning of Life'
-[x] Watch the movie with her.
>> No. 43478
[x] Queue up 'The Meaning of Life'
-[x] Watch the movie with her
[x] If the movie isn't good enough, do other stuff.
[x] Fill the water bottle.
[x] Check what filling Letty has. You can do that using their poop, right? Or poke a hole in her, whatever.
[x] How much beer has Suika pissed? Does it taste good?

Oh, right. That blob alice doesn't like other yukkuri, right.
>> No. 43479
[x] Queue up 'The Meaning of Life'
-[x] Watch the movie with her.

Hm, bonding with her. Wonder if this will work.
>> No. 43480
Yukari's not going to give a shit that John's watching.

Just thought I'd throw out my opinion.
>> No. 43481
[x] Queue up 'The Meaning of Life'
[x] Glance in on it from time to time and watch the scenes that look good.
[x] If the Yamames reduce the population by one every so often, and each drone gathers and consumes so much food a day, you should be able to calculate when the Wriggle population is about to get low enough.
[x] Fill the water bottle.
[x] Check what filling Letty has. You can do that using their poop, right? Or poke a hole in her, whatever.
[x] How much beer has Suika pissed? Does it taste good?
[x] Did any of the Rumias perform marginally better at restraining themselves?
>> No. 43482
'K, meaning of life, other stuff. Consider it called, not sure any other movie could contend at this point.
>> No. 43483
>>43480

We think differently. If they both enjoy the movie and start sharing tastes, they might watch again together. Spending time together creates more opportunities for them to bond/play and get to enjy each other's company, specially if they come to share some tastes.
>> No. 43484
>>43483
>implying Yukari won't pretend to like us and then suddenly reject us just to see the look on our faces.

So yeah, we think different.
>> No. 43486
Here's a mathematical model for the Wriggle farm.

This is assuming the queen does not reproduce outside of the event, all drones work on harvesting food, there is always sufficient food in the farm, and the population of the Yamames does not go up or down.

If each day Yamames eat Y drones, each drone harvests enough for H drones, and the queen eats as much as Q drones, then there would be a net loss of food below Q/(H-1) drones. The populatation of drones for a given day in the future is D - YT, where T is the number of days after the current and D is the current number of drones.

Putting the two together, the number of days until food stores begin depleting (and thus when instinct apparently produces breeding) is (D-(Q/(H-1)))/Y.

If anybody notices a mistake or extends the equation to more variables, please do post about it.
>> No. 43487
File 133462784594.jpg - (228.37KB , 850x1138 , just a sip to taste.jpg ) [iqdb]
43487
Okay, you guess you'll go with... the meaning of life.

You have a couple other things to do to, but you'll be back shortly to watch it with her, you really are kind of curious about whatever it is.

First though.

Beer. ... That's a good bit of it. Solid couple of pitchers worth, in the fridge. Well, she's not constantly drinking it, after all, and the more water she drinks the more is converted to this, so there's that. Still, it's probably... you'd better check. See if it's fit for consumption at all, or if it's still just piss.

You pour a cup and sniff. It has a... powerful, distinct sort of beery scent, you guess. You take a hesitant sip, ready to gag and have to pour it back in.

... Only to be pleasantly surprised. It's not bad. It's actually pretty good, you guess. Well, not that you know, you haven't touched a drop of alcohol since the Gin Incident, but it's kind of... you aren't sure.

You take another sip. Maybe slightly larger than before, as you roll the liquid around in your mouth.

What would they call it, 'robust', maybe? But mellow? Uh... you aren't sure how to quantify it, to be honest.

The cup stays in your hand as you fill up the water bottle, another testing mouthful going down.

Yeah, some sort of... wood-barrel undertone to it? Fuck, you don't know. Is that what you're tasting? Whatever it is, you like it. You glance into the wriggle farm, counting drones.

There's a bunch. But, come to think of it, there's a fair bit of the farm that you can't see really well, though if you get at different angles you can see some tunnels. You think you see a second queen down that one. Aaand... maybe another one down there?

You mull that over as you drink another mouthful of the beer. You guess you can't really call them 'queens', then, if there's more than one of them, right? After all, that's just common sense. More... 'breeders', you guess? Well, a lot of them are hidden inside, so that's a good and bad thing, depending, and deserves another mouthful to mull it over with. Yeah, if they breed the breeders all at once, like a little writhing insect orgy, then it'll be more dramatic an increase and all, but there'll be stuff. Things. The exact words are escaping you somehow, how odd. But anyway, if they don't, you just have to figure out what threshhold limit gets reached where they can only just provide for everyone, barely, and have to sacrifice a breeder for a bunch more drones and another... breeder to raise up or something, and that could be staggered, and...

You'll have to wait and see how they do things like that, you guess. It should probably be a while either way, looks like there's only three Yamame and they only seem to be taking... one a day? About. Something like that. You don't really have a firm grasp on how many wriggle there are, though, so...

Oh. Your glass is empty. When did that happen? Well, you should probably fill it up again, you were drinking it for some reason after all, and you don't see any urgent reason to stop.

Yes, it's pretty nice a drink. Very good. Probably.

Oh right, Letty stuff.

You've seen it before, it's... some kind of slushy, semi-solid cake? Something like that. You aren't sure exactly what it is, but with it being excreted the way it happens, it doesn't look really... tasty.

Well, you could check and see if a taste test works. That turned out pretty well with this beer, right? There's a fairly fresh nugget right there, and she's napping or something, though you probably shouldn't let her see... anyway, you take a quick mouthful of beer first to brace yourself before stepping back and hesitantly biting it.

It tastes... kinda stale, actually. Somehow. But cakey. Ice-creamy! Sort of? There's a thicker, slightly crunchy bit holding it mostly together, but that melts too, and... flavors. Things. It's not too bad, despite tasting oddly 'stale', and you're still not sure exactly what it is, besides Letty-

Oh god, what have you put in your mouth.

You take a quick few swigs of beer as the realization sends you reeling for a second. It still wasn't that bad, though. You don't think anyone'll eat it knowing what it is, somehow, though...

Wasn't there something?

Rumia, yeah.

One went first, for the buri. Mommy did. Yeah, that was the one.

Which went last? One of them did, obviously, because it couldn't have been that none of them did. Unless two jumped at once. That didn't happen, though, there was definitely only... only. Thaaat one, yeah.

There's a squiggle on its label. An A.

No, not an A. You don't have any A's. You have a B, but that's the mommy, and this isn't... it's a number, you're sure. Shore. Door. Four. Yeah, four! That's the one. She held out longest, little doll~

... Your glass is empty again. Well, there's still plenty of beer out there, and it won't hurt to pour a little more even though you're feeling kind of warm and tingly inside, because all that's left to do is a... movie! Yeah. Yeah, you should... thing. Thing, ding, bring. Bring beer. Yeah, you bet Yukari would like some beer. It would be rude to drink it alone. It's in a pitcher, that one, not the other one that's in a jar, you'll leave that because there's some reason to leave some, you're fairly sure, but.... Movie! Yeah!

She perks up in interest as you carry the beer out. Looks like Suika's asleep. You guess that's a shame, since you'd have offered her some. But she's asleeping somewhere, and Yukari's here, and beer, and she settles into your lap after you pick her up to find a seat somewhere to watch the thing.

Hehehe, you're poking into her a little. She doesn't seem to mind, though, settling comfortably into place. She drains half the cup before she gives it back and slumps a little into you, though. Well, that's fine. The beer made everything better. Better. Beer. Takes the tt out of... thing.

Oh, the woman's having a baby! ... it fell out of her dress and onto the ground. That's not good. That poor baby. It could be hurt. ... it seems fine though. That is a lot of children.

They must breed them in litters.

Yukkuri breed in litters!

These people must secretly be yukkuri.

Your cup is empty. That won't do. Yukari wants more beer too. You fill that right back up.

Singing! Singing is great! Something strikes you as a little funny about the lyrics, but you're not sure quite what, and after a minute you've picked up enough to cheer along with the chorus. Yukari follows your lead, singing happily as well, in between moutfuls of beer. That's great too!

But everyone is sad. They're being sold for medical experiments. Oh well, can't win them all!

This bit seems kind of boring, they're just talking about sex. No singing or dancing at all. You guess it'll pick up, though Yukari doesn't seem to mind. Her face seems kind of red, as you watch her take another swig.

Haha.

She's a little drunk. That's hilarious~

Clickings mean something, though. Oh! It means the door is opening, and Frank is coming in! You wave at Frank. The girls are with him, though they just sort of stagger off to go lie down as he looks funnily at you.

"Heeeeeeey~" You say.

".... Johnny, are you drunk?" Frank asks, seeming serious. You prepare your counterclaim and denial of the clearly mistaken assumption.

"Noooooo~" You reply, cheerily. "I'm noooot drunk'tall."

"You're totally plastered." He groans. "Geeze... well I guess you might not remember that I took off a few minutes early tomorrow, then. There were no customers anyway, though. You... feeling all right?"

"Feeeeelin'good! Feeels warm." You declare.

"You don't think you've had enough of Suika's... of the beer, there?" He wonders aloud.

.... What? enough? There's still beer, you have plenty, though you could do with some more... wait, no. Does he mean... stop? Is he going to take it away? You frown sadly and draw the cup a little closer to yourself.

"Fine, whatever. Don't complain to me in the morning. Not sure what brought this on, but you have fun. Try not to... uh, do anything either of us'd regret before you sober up, okay buddy?"

... huuuuh. They're having sex there, on the screen. That's more interesting than whatever Frank is saying. Your dick is really hard right now, for some reason.

Frank sighs. .... You guess you said that out loud? Well it's true, though. It is. Yukari sitting right against it doesn't help. ... You should do something with it.

"Yeah, I'm heading out." Frank says. "Plausible deniability. The girls can keep you from hurting yourself or jumping out of the window if anything dumb like that takes hold of your head. See you tomorrow, Johnny."

You wave, as he leaves, and then look back at the screen. Yukari is giggling openly, rubbing against you right now. Hey! Maybe you can do something with her? That's a great idea!

... what did you want to do, again? something about the way she's rubbing against you... yeah! You should rub her back. You go ahead and start with that, rubbing your hands into her chest and belly, as she moans a little....

Hm? What's this you're touching? No, right, it's hers. ... Maybe you should rub that too? She seems to like it!

.... You think you might be a little drunk! Suika's piss sure is strong stuff. Great stuff. You should drink it more often.

Oh, Yukari's moaning a little more sharply now, and panting. Seems a bit different from... something happened the last time you watched a movie. Something like this? Not quite like this? Maybe like this, but the opposite of this. She won the thing, then.

Wait, are you winning the thing, now? If so, it seems like she really likes losing!

---

??:?? PM

[ ] What do you try to do?
>> No. 43488
Surprise 'get drunk' option. You do know that nobody intended that, right? And there weren't other factors that would have made John drink more, since we presumably gained respect for alcohol's mind altering properties when drunk too much in the gin incident.

Whatever.

[x] Winnin's fun, a lot. More of that.
>> No. 43489
[x] You like to win, she likes to lose. So obviously, you keep on winning.
-[x] Go for Gold.

Chance! Also, damn, that's some strong piss. Good thing we tested it now, befor trying to sell it or anything.
>> No. 43491
[x] Lose.

It's no fun when they're too drunk for teasing...
>> No. 43492
[x]Draw
>> No. 43493
[x] Draw.

We might want to consider using this beer again on Yukari. Just need to be more careful to not get drunk.

And I agree on the sober teasing being more fun. I wanted John to dominate a willing Yukarin, but it seems this is going to happen one way or another. Hmm, there's still potential for when they wake.
>> No. 43494
[x] Winnin's fun, a lot. More of that.

I'm sorry, are you people suggesting we lose? Losing's no fun, cause you're the loser.
>> No. 43495
>>43493
This.

[x] Draw
>> No. 43497
[x] Winnin's fun, a lot. More of that.

We are the best and can do nothing but win.
>> No. 43498
[x] Winnin's fun, a lot. More of that.
-[x] Go for Gold.

Second place is the same thing as losing. Also, they aren't quite making out yet. It's a repetition of what happened when Yukari made John drink his own semen. We shoud take this opportunity to seize "Victory"/Dominance and have easier time "Winning" the next times.
>> No. 43499
[x] Winnin's fun, a lot. More of that.

There's tons of opportunity for teasing in drunken shenanigans.
>> No. 43500
File 133463171352.jpg - (20.66KB , 404x378 , charlie-sheen-winning-duh.jpg ) [iqdb]
43500
[x] Winnin's fun, a lot. More of that.

Ok, the image is the only thing in my mind reading the votes. Seriously? THAT lightweight? (Remembering to never vote for testing unkown things).
>> No. 43501
[x] Winnin's fun, a lot. More of that.
-[x] Go for Gold.

Well, our morning is going to be a horrible mess, unless Yukari is both able and willing to manipulate the boundary between normal and hungover. Which doesn't seem likely.

You know, we should talk with our yukkuri more. We had discussions with the factory trio a while back, mostly about how traumatic the factory was. I'm all for talking (not "talking iykwim") with Yoshika and Yukari once we're coherent and have a free moment.
>> No. 43502
File 133463407216.jpg - (95.13KB , 400x400 , had too much fun.jpg ) [iqdb]
43502
Yeah, she's losing. As you start working your hands more focusedly, she starts losing very hard.

"... M-more... more and more, make Yukari feel good~" She groans.

You eagerly oblige. You're winning!

That's a spectacular arc of strong-smelling victory! All over your hands. It sparks a little bit of memory, and you bring one up. She's a little reluctant, but it only takes a bit of prodding, as it were, before she's ready to accept the situation, and your fingers. Oh, that does feel nice, as she cleans them for you.

More importantly, you're winning! Hatate is panting from watching the display, and you can all but taste victory!

You keep winning for a while. Then you start to consider that winning doesn't seem like it's entirely as much fun as it seemed to be at first, and you should probably take your pants off or something. Yukari's definitely had her fun losing, and all, so... yeah.

You go ahead and set her aside, getting ready to claim your Gold Medal of Victory, as it were, ignoring the way the room spins a little around you as you get in the proper attire...

... She's passed out. You poke her a bit. Then a bit more. Then you brush hopefully against her face, but... nothing. Her cheeks are nice enough, but she's totally limp and unconscious.

Well, that's no good.

You've won, and you've won hard, but... you don't feel like a winner at all, somehow. And now you're standing naked in the middle of your living room, this funny fog over everything. Your phallus seems terribly confused about the lack of expected activity. You mumble an apology to it, though it seems like it's still peering hopefully around.

Oh, hey Hatate! She's startled as you pick her up and start petting her. You like Hatate. It was lucky to find her, and she has nice feathery-soft hair, and she's fun to pet, and if she was a Chen you think you could make her purr in your hands. She settles down pretty quickly as you stroke her soft hair, and then gasps as your finger... Oh, wait, are you still winning? You aren't sure you want to win, right now. Well, you do, but you kind of want to lose more, since it looks like Yukari had a lot of fun losing, and you didn't have so much fun winning as you expected, but...

You've lost your train of thought. Hatate groans as you go back to just stroking her hair, peering dimly through the gloom and stumbling about a little.

There's something you want to do. Or is it someone that you want to with? Do for to as... thing?

"Hatate was... close.... don't just leave Hatate like..." Hatate mopes. ... Oh, Hatate! When did you pick Hatate up? You like Hatate. It was lucky to find her, and she has nice feathery-soft hair, and she's fun to pet, and if she was a Chen you think you could make her do something. In your hands. With your hands?

---

??:?? PM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 43503
Yet more proof that losing is fun.

[x] Find Shanghai. She's probably watching anyways.
>> No. 43504
[x] Bed. Go. Leave Hatate. Grab maid. pass out.

Tomorrow will be fun with the hangover.
>> No. 43506
[x]Winning against Hatate and leaving before the game was actually finished was rather unsportsman-like. Better go finish winning before seeking new challenges.
[x]You've won a couple of games, you smell kinda funky, and you aren't wearing anything. Time to take a big drink of water and hit the showers.
[x]A New Challenger Appears!
[x]Wake up. Wonder why Ancelin has a really big smile on her face. Also wonder why she looks a bit worn out. Briefly ponder if it's actually possible for a zombie to get worn out. Shrug it off and get ready for work.


Do I think any of this actually going to happen as written? No.

Am I going to make the vote anyways? Yes~
>> No. 43507
[x] Make Hatate do somethign with your hands.

Let's not be a jerk to her.
>> No. 43508
[x] Find Shanghai. She's probably watching anyways.
[x] Winning against Hatate and leaving before the game was actually finished was rather unsportsman-like.
[x] Instinct. Follow it. Don't be a jerk though.
>> No. 43509
You know, I can't really recall, but did we ever advertise the cafe in any form to people we don't personally know? You know, distributing flyers, putting up signs, getting Frank to spread word of mouth?

If not... well, there's your probable answer for why the place did so bad on day one. No one knows it exists. Probably should be rectified ASAP.
>> No. 43510
[x] Bed. Go. Leave Hatate. Pass out.

While I'm sure most inhabitants of the house are willing to let us stick it in, we're too muddled right now to really appreciate the act, and it would be wasted. Best to pass out, wake up, and never do this again.
>> No. 43511
We put ads on the newspaper and the radio. Maybe that wasn't enough, tho.
>> No. 43513
[x] Bed. Go. Leave Hatate. Pass out.
>> No. 43514
[x] Bed. Go. Leave Hatate. Grab maid.

Ancelin is love.
>> No. 43516
[x]Winning against Hatate and leaving before the game was actually finished was rather unsportsman-like. Better go finish winning first.
[x]You've won a couple of games, you smell kinda funky, and you aren't wearing anything. Time to take a big drink of water and hit the showers.
[x]Bed. Go. Grab Ancelin.
>> No. 43517
[x]Winning against Hatate and leaving before the game was actually finished was rather unsportsman-like. Better go finish winning first.
[x]You've won a couple of games, you smell kinda funky, and you aren't wearing anything. Time to take a big drink of water and hit the showers.
[x]Bed. Go. Grab Ancelin.

This. Leaving halfway is just the worst.
>> No. 43518
[x]Winning against Hatate and leaving before the game was actually finished was rather unsportsman-like. Better go finish winning first.
[x] Go for gold with Tenshi-A. A is for anvil and attack.
[x]You've won a couple of games, you smell kinda funky, and you aren't wearing anything. Time to take a big drink of water and hit the showers.

Let's not act like Ancelin's former master.
>> No. 43519
[x]Winning against Hatate and leaving before the game was actually finished was rather unsportsman-like. Better go finish winning first.
[x] A winner is you go drink half a gallon of water, take a shower and sleep like a pro.
>> No. 43520
[x] Winning against Hatate and leaving before the game was actually finished was rather unsportsman-like. Better go finish winning first.
[x] You are the undefeated champion. Take a drink of water and go to bed.
>> No. 43521
[x]Bed. Go. Grab Ancelin.
-[x] Pass out or win again, whatever.

Yeah, drunk action is not that cool. At least John needs to be sober for this stuff.
>> No. 43522
>>43506 here

Addendum, add between points three and four: [x]Given that your new opponent is significantly more skilled than you(and who it is should be obvious, as there's only one potential challenger here that can pop their tokens while in the shower), you're probably going to lose the first few rounds. Don't give up though! As you yourself can attest, an uninterrupted winning streak can suck if it goes on for too long, so you must do your best to win at least once. Just remember: Everyone has a weakness, and button mashing is for noobs.


Because I wasn't torturing this poor analogy enough.
>> No. 43523
So anon decides that, this time, it's perfectly fine to fuck something since, you know, John's completely fucking smashed.

I can dig it.

[x]Bed. Go. Undead orgy.
>> No. 43524
File 133469161520.jpg - (1.02MB , 1000x1418 , KNUCKLES INBOUND.jpg ) [iqdb]
43524
Well, she seems unhappy about something.

Petting her makes her happy, though, it seems.

You can make her more happy!

Happy is good! Hatate likes to be happy! You like to be happy! With just a little work, it's all so easy, and-

You don't feel so great, suddenly. Maybe you should lie down. Oh, but Hatate's such a good girl...

.... weird gray fog everywhere makes it a little hard to focus on what you're doing with... to. With?

---

6:00 AM, Day 16

Oh god.

The blaring of the alarm is like an ice pick driving through your temples, and as you open your eyes it's like you set your own retinas on fire. You blearily reach over and slap the clock into submission, not sure what....

You're in bed. Okay, at some point, you went to bed.

You're naked. You are very naked.

There's something in your arms, snuggling happily into your chest. A little worryingly, it's Hatate.

You can smell bacon. Everywhere. This is a little more worrying.

What the hell happened last night?

You think back, trying to ignore the stabbing pain from cognitive activity. There has to be a logical explanation and sequence of events here, somewhere.

You set up the movie. You remember that.

You went to test if the beer was any good, despite a couple misgivings. You remember that too.

After that.... fog. And now you're naked. In bed. With Hatate.

"mister... taste..." You manage to make out, from mumbling sleep talk, and a perverted smile stretches across Hatate's sleeping face.

Taste. Taste. What taste. Something you tasted? Something you had her taste?

God damn it, memory, what happened here?

.... The hangover demands to be acknowledged, never mind your anxiety over the things that you might or might not have done while under the influence, skull splitting with pain and stomach roiling with nausea. You lurch out of bed and stumble over to the bathroom, where you heave your guts out into the toilet.

Blegh.

You have had better ideas. Much better ones.

You wash up, and dimly realize through the aching throb and bleariness that you left all your clothes... somewhere. They're still in the apartment, you're sure. Just not here. You lurch off to-

Oh. Hello Suika. She's gotten behind you somehow, and though she's mostly between your legs now, her arms are wrapped around.

"Heeeeeey~ Shuika got shtronger! It'sh time to shettle things f'r good, Mishter! Raaaagh~"

Aw... Aww, that's so adorable, she's heaving like she thinks she can lift-FUCK everything, your feet just left the ground, shit shit shit-

She heaves backwards and you slam heavily into the ground, your greater height working against you as you have a lot further to fall. Through the foggy hangover vision, your scrambled wits, and the sudden stars, you can see and feel Suika clambering up to straddle your chest, smile wide as her fist draws back.

You should probably do something. Can't call for help from someone, you'll lose all respect, but no matter what, you can't lose here.

---

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 43525
Oh for fucks sake. Can we just, like, bite her head off or something?
>> No. 43526
Desperate times call for desperate measures!

[x]Biological Warfare.
-[x]Failing that- Finishing Strike: Purple Nurple.
>> No. 43527
[x] Roll to one side, that'll make her lose her balance.
-[x] Get up as quickly as possible and try to keep your distance
--[x] You're bigger and have bigger reach, use it.
--[x] If she tries to get close and personal, grab her by the horns and smash her against the wall a few times. A punch to the chin works wonders too.
--[x] Above all avoid getting grabbed.

I'd get seriously mad at this. DO NOT NEED suika during a hangover. Cheating bastard...
>> No. 43528
[x] "No Suika, not now. I'm debilitated with the strongest hangover I have ever had. And I'm naked."
-[x] "Unless you like to cheat and fight dirty with opponents who cannot fight back."
[x] Failing that, fight with all you got.
>> No. 43529
[x] Roll to one side, that'll make her lose her balance.
-[x] Get up as quickly as possible and try to keep your distance
--[x] You're bigger and have bigger reach, use it.
--[x] If she tries to get close and personal, grab her by the horns and smash her against the wall a few times. A punch to the chin works wonders too.
--[x] Above all avoid getting grabbed.
-[x] Avoid directly opposing her strength if possible, instead move out of the way and pull in the direction she's pushing in.
>> No. 43530
[x] Roll to one side, that'll make her lose her balance.
-[x] Get up as quickly as possible and try to keep your distance.
--[x] You're bigger and have greater reach, use it.
--[x] If she tries to get close and personal, hold her back by the horns.

It's not a fight for our lives, guys. Let's avoid smashing her into the wall if at all possible.
>> No. 43531
Asking nicely probably won't work. Offers of (recycled) beer, on the other hand, might get you places. Once, you know, you get her off of you, of course.
>> No. 43532
[x] Roll to one side, that'll make her lose her balance.
-[x] Get up as quickly as possible and try to keep your distance
--[x] You're bigger and have bigger reach, use it.
--[x] If she tries to get close and personal, grab her by the horns and smash her against the wall a few times. A punch to the chin works wonders too.
--[x] Above all avoid getting grabbed.
-[x] Avoid directly opposing her strength if possible, instead move out of the way and pull in the direction she's pushing in.
>> No. 43534
Wait, Anon, I have the perfect solution! What makes any man feel better, no matter what? Sex!

[x]Fuck her
>> No. 43535
[x] Roll to one side, that'll make her lose her balance.
-[x] Get up as quickly as possible and try to keep your distance
--[x] You're bigger and have bigger reach, use it.
--[x] If she tries to get close and personal, grab her by the horns and smash her against the wall a few times.
--[x] Above all avoid getting grabbed.
-[x] Avoid directly opposing her strength if possible, instead move out of the way and pull/push in the direction she's pushing in.
-[x] If necessary, use the increased fragility of yukkuri to your advantage and fix it after the fight. This isn't a fight you can lose.
>> No. 43536
[x] Lose.
>> No. 43537
File 133471001983.jpg - (120.11KB , 566x800 , starting to have FUN.jpg ) [iqdb]
43537
No time to talk your way out of this, and it probably won't work anyway. Roll!

She's tipped off balance by your pitching into motion and sent sprawling. You're glad she didn't have any clothes to grab hold of there, and didn't think to stick a hand in your hair, that could have gotten messy. The battle isn't over yet, thoooargh....

The world reels for a moment and you barely hold your nausea in check. It gives her time to get up and closing in, you can't let her get close, you don't know how strong she is but it's enough to heave you over, move move move but you manage to heave yourself out of the way.

You can't let this go on too long. You have to get the bull by the horns and smash her head into the wall two or three times, that'll knock some sense into the brat, wait no, no need to go that far, just ow ow ow, she caught you in the back of the knee and nearly dropped you again fuck everything.

You grab her horns, lift, and slam her face first into the wall. Just once, that should do-FEET-wait, wh-argh.

You misjudged sizes. Even holding her at arms length, as an adult, she's got enough size to her to swing around, and you have just a moment to realize your error before both of her soles smash directly into your face.

It hurts. You've lost your grip and dropped her to the floor, a heel caught you in the left eye, and your nose is... not broken, but bleeding, and you have no time to reflect on your injuries, she's inbound again, you can't let her get a lock on you!

You're dripping blood down your chin as you heave out of the way again, and she crashes into a wall before tumbling out of your reach.

Argh, this is such a pain. She's got to be... as strong as you are, you guess. No real visible damage from the fracas so far, damn it. 'Tough enough dogs can't bite into them', you thought that was just a bunch of people blowing smoke out of their-DODGE DODGE DODGE, you need to put your knee THERE, NOW- and your knee slams home into her nose with a satisfying noise, sending her reeling back with a bit of beer coming out. Tit for tat. She wipes it away on one of those wrist-things with a delighted, savage grin.

Shit, this isn't good, but you can almost believe those stories now.

If she grabs you, and can get the leverage, she's strong enough to lock you into place and then it's just a matter of beating you into submission.

Can you do the same? You don't know. She's unexpectedly durable, even coming into things knowing that she was durable. A bit of blood drips off your chin to the floor, as you heave a ragged breath, vision swimming. You need to think-NO TIME TO THINK HERE SHE COMES, FALL DOWN BACKWARDS-what the hell kind of plan is-?

You don't have much option, though, and she's surprised enough that KICK, HEAVE you can instinctively kick up and shove with your hands, keeping her going forward, thank god she's smaller and lighter you don't think you could manage this if she was your size, over you, and into the wall behind you.

You have a split second to catch your breath. You wonder if this is what Suika feels like all the time, whenever she fights with you... The blood is surging, pounding and almost singing through your veins, and everything's in such clear focus, probably from the adrenaline or-YOU NEED TO STOP THINKING AND START FIGHTING.

---

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 43538
I could not care less about how this turns out, but I'm laughing my ass off at it anyway.
>> No. 43539
[x] Fight.
-[x] Listen to Voice's advice and don't hold back.
[x] If you have a spare moment, yell for somebody to get out a jug of OJ.

An analysis is forthcoming, but for now this should do.
>> No. 43540
The opponent has no strategy, simply relying on its strength and durability to carry it. This means it's behavior can be predicted pretty well, though we will have to remain aware of it getting wise.

In this situation Suika will definitely charge, most likely with hands outstreched to grapple and subsequently pummel. Her horns are still a good option for redirecting her motion, and we still gain leverage if she expects this and grabs our hands.

>>43539 here, changing vote.
[x] Fight.
-[x] Listen to Voice's advice and don't hold back.
[x] Suika's about to charge. Grab her horns, and step backwards, forcing her head into the floor simultaneously. Before she has time to act, pick her up and swing her into either a wall or the floor on the other side of you.
-[x] If she expects this and grabs your hands, use the leverage and swing her into the wall/floor.
-[x] If possible, reacquaint her face with your knee on the way down.
[x] If you have a spare moment, yell for somebody to get out a jug of OJ.
>> No. 43541
[x] Fight.
-[x] Listen to Voice's advice and don't hold back.
--[x] It's ok to hurt/incapacitate her, but be careful to not actually kill her. Try to make her admit defeat.

She has to admit her defeat and submit to John's dominion over her.
>> No. 43542
[x] Fight.
-[x] Listen to Voice's advice and don't hold back.

Yeah, good luck coming up with a strategy of how to fight someone from literally seconds of contact
>> No. 43543
[x] Fight.
-[x] Listen to Voice's advice and don't hold back.
--[x] Don't worry about killing her.
[x] Suika's about to charge. Grab her horns, and step backwards, forcing her head into the floor simultaneously. Before she has time to act, pick her up and swing her into either a wall or the floor on the other side of you.
-[x] If she expects this and grabs your hands, use the leverage and swing her into the wall/floor.
-[x] If possible, reacquaint her face with your knee on the way down.

>>43541
Did you read the update? Suika's obscenely tough, not to mention able to be revived from almost anything.

Aside from that, being preoccupied with not killing her could very easily be the thing that loses us the match.
>> No. 43544
>>43543

As strong as John, and of great enduring. She isn't invinceable or immortal, though. Lose enough paste/beer before the orange juice comes in, and she's dead.
>> No. 43545
[x] Fight.
-[x] Listen to Voice's advice and don't hold back.
--[x] It's ok to hurt/incapacitate her, but be careful to not actually kill her. Try to make her admit defeat.
>> No. 43546
>>43544
She got slammed into a wall with no injuries. There's nothing John can do to seriously harm her unless he's already won. A limb removal wouldn't be fatal, he'd have to somehow destroy her entire body.
>> No. 43547
[x] Fight.
-[x] Listen to Voice's advice and don't hold back.
--[x] Don't worry about killing her with too strong attacks. It's not like you can actually cause too much damage without specifically trying for it. And the battle's too fast paced for banter.
[x] Suika's about to charge. Grab her horns, and step backwards, forcing her head into the floor simultaneously. Before she has time to act, pick her up and swing her into either a wall or the floor on the other side of you.
-[x] If she expects this and grabs your hands, use the leverage and swing her into the wall/floor.
-[x] If possible, reacquaint her face with your knee on the way down.
[x] If you have a spare moment, yell for somebody to get out a jug of OJ.
>> No. 43548
>>43540 here, please add

--[x] Don't worry about killing her with too strong attacks. It's not like you can actually cause too much damage without specifically trying for it. And the battle's too fast paced for banter.
>> No. 43554
File 133471749211.jpg - (334.34KB , 800x600 , 43ccacd1dc8dc5aab5759a37017a401c.jpg ) [iqdb]
43554
Time to focus. Time to-shit. She didn't charge, she leapt, and twisted sideways: you snatched at her horns but caught empty air and argh

Okay.

The room is a little whirly, and you think you'd be vomiting if there was time to settle down, but elbow goes there and you can clip her a bit.

Down, she's down, pin her in place so she can't get back up and, damn it, not from this side, you can't get a grip in time before she's heaving upwards and you go tumbling and the room spins around you and you don't have time to be dizzy, here- you roll out of her way, but she was expecting that and stomped your fingers, argh, did something just crack?

Your vision is a little red around the edges now, sort of a blood-tinged haze, but ankles she's in range and you grab and lift up and she falls to the ground quick, you can't let her get up you throw yourself on top of her even as she rolls and starts to push up.

Your weight crashes her back down and she's going to get out, grab her you get ahold of her wrist and wrench, no the thing came off, fuck, you grab the back of her head and force it into the floor instead, but she's struggling and all of this wrestling with the blood pounding through your veins is-she has nothing on beneath the dress, why would she do that in advance of this if-she almost got free you have to focus on pinning her in place and keeping her from kicking out or swiping you and-

That's playing dirty!

She just, without hesitation, she impaled herself on your-GRIP IS LOOSENING, IGNORE IT, KEEP HER PINNED you don't have the time to think about it or pull away in startlement, you've got her almost locked down, but-

Stop moving, you are definitely doing this on purpose but fine, if that's the way you want to play it, then-

You shove right back, ignoring that there's nowhere for her to be shoved to, and keep shoving, as the fog sinks over your vision.

You think a few minutes have passed when you come back to yourself, breathing raggedly, feeling... spent. Suika's still pinned in place. She's not struggling anymore.

Shit, what did you just-

"Suika ish.... Strong." She says, catching your attention. ... She doesn't seem too upset, though. Why is she not upset, you just dominated her at the height of her power and made clear the relative positions she shouldn't be-

"... But Mister is Stronger." She says, slur to her words barely noticable. "Suika admits it... Mister wins. Suika will give herself to Mister alone."

Wait, what.

"Why did... nothing beneath your dress..." You rasp, breathing still a little labored.

".... Hehe. Shuika decided before now. 'If Mishter wins, then Mister can have Shuika. If Shuika wins.... Shuika'll take Mishter for her own."

.... That. There was barely any choice in the matter. You might not have intended for things to turn out like this, but she was planning to-?

She's moving, and you realize that your grip weakened at some point, as she slides out of it to flip over, not disengaging herself, and grabs hold of you, clinging with arms and legs. Not with intent to start the fight up again, though. Just for leverage, as she forces you a little deeper, clamping around you like....

Geh. Your vision is still a little unfocused, but your body is strongly approving of this.

"Mister is the only one allowed..." She says, as you start moving almost without realizing it, shoving roughly again as her breathing comes in hisses, and yours in grunts. There are red trails from fingernails rising up by the time you find a completely conscious release through this, and your battle-thing, high, whatever it was, has faded along with that relief, and...

Your grip on your stomach gives out. You manage to make it back to the toilet before you heave your guts again. Suika's there, though, rubbing consolingly at your shoulders.

You have work. You smell terrible. Of bacon and sweat and beer and the blood that's drying over the bottom half of your face. You think you can feel the black eye swelling up and purpling. Suika, by contrast, looks kind of rumpled from the play, but otherwise fine, aside from traces of dried beer around her nose. What time is it...

... Only now? That all... happened so fast.

---

6:22 AM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 43555
[x] Check shoulder. Did all that tear it?
-[x] And finger.
[x] Cold shower and water.
[x] Ask Ancelin to cover your black eye with makeup.
[x] Give Suika some beer.
[x] Give Alyssa some jerky.
-[x] Have a tissue ready for the regurgitation.
[x] Set hot chocolate to .5M.
[x] Round the sugar cookies to .6M, and the jelly donuts, cinnamon rolls, and sausage buns to 3.5M
[x] Ask Frank (or leave a note for him) if he happens to know anybody who'd buy panties. Because you won two of those random boxes and one of 'em had a pair in them. If it helps him find buyers, as far as you know they're the Demon Queen's.
[x] See if you're able to log in to #LSB. If not, find Rei in #Mafia or #YukkuriPlayroom and ask her to unnuke you.
[x] Call and buy advertising coverage on the radio for daylight hours for two days.
[x] Get out the cleaning kit to be brought to the cafe and put alongside the shotgun.
[x] Don't bring Suika, she hasn't been trained yet.

>The girls are with him, though they just sort of stagger off to go lie down

This should mean that even though there's no clients, the yu's DO get tired by their shift. We have some spare adult bodied Tenshis and Chens, so we could arrange a second waitress squad.

>Suika is now tamed. Also has "disposition" for John.
Hooray?
>> No. 43556
>Suika, by contrast, looks kind of rumpled from the play, but otherwise fine, aside from traces of dried beer around her nose.

Just pointing this out.

So we've got another yukkuri paramour. At this point one more doesn't make much difference.

Suika unfortunately hasn't been trained in waitressing yet. We can do that tonight, how about. Or leave Tenshi-A at home and have her teach Suika and Marisa.

[x] Check shoulder. Did all that tear it?
-[x] And finger.
[x] Cold shower and water.
[x] Ask Ancelin to cover your black eye with makeup.
[x] Give Suika some beer.
[x] Give Alyssa some jerky.
-[x] Have a tissue ready for the regurgitation.
[x] Set hot chocolate to .5M.
[x] Round the sugar cookies to .6M, and the jelly donuts, cinnamon rolls, and sausage buns to 3.5M
[x] Ask Frank (or leave a note for him) if he happens to know anybody who'd buy panties. Because you won two of those random boxes and one of 'em had a pair in them. If it helps him find buyers, as far as you know they're the Demon Queen's.
[x] See if you're able to log in to #LSB. If not, find Rei in #Mafia or #YukkuriPlayroom and ask her to unnuke you.
[x] Call and buy advertising coverage on the radio for daylight hours for two days.
[x] Get out the cleaning kit to be brought to the cafe and put alongside the shotgun.
[x] Don't plan to bring Suika, she hasn't been trained yet.
>> No. 43557
[x] Have Ancelin fix your face with make-up.

Aw, I knew we should have lost.
>> No. 43558
>>43557
I'll quote a line from the chat for you.
>[...] held you in place and sprayed beer all up in your colon.
>> No. 43559
>>43558
Is that supposed to dissuade me?
>> No. 43560
Suika's not waitress material, period.

As for #LSB, Rei would have lifted the universal ban the next time she was on, so that's not an issue. It's also quite early in the morning so there's no real point in trying to hunt her down. Try after getting back from the first shift.

[x]Check shoulder
[x]Shower
[x]Give Suika some beer
[x]See if Ancelin can do anything about the eye
[x]Call and buy advertising coverage on the radio for daylight hours for two days.
>> No. 43562
[x] Let Alice or whoever else is awake to prepare brakfast for everyone.
[x] Shower, clean yourself, smell good, etc.
[x] Replace the younger Chen with Suika, for today's work.
>> No. 43563
>>43560
Suika could easily work a storeroom though, what with having insane amounts of strength.
>> No. 43564
>>43559
Ah, you must be the guy that thought drinking our own semen was hot.
>> No. 43565
>>43564
You got me. There's no way there could be more than one person who thinks that.
>> No. 43566
[x] Check shoulder. Did all that tear it?
-[x] And finger.
[x] Cold shower and water.
[x] Ask Ancelin to cover your black eye with makeup.
[x] Give Suika some beer.
[x] Give Alyssa some jerky.
-[x] Have a tissue ready for the regurgitation.
[x] Set hot chocolate to .5M.
[x] Round the sugar cookies to .6M, and the jelly donuts, cinnamon rolls, and sausage buns to 3.5M
[x] Ask Frank (or leave a note for him) if he happens to know anybody who'd buy panties. Because you won two of those random boxes and one of 'em had a pair in them. If it helps him find buyers, as far as you know they're the Demon Queen's.
[x] See if you're able to log in to #LSB. If not, find Rei in #Mafia or #YukkuriPlayroom and ask her to unnuke you.
[x] Call and buy advertising coverage on the radio for daylight hours for two days.
[x] Get out the cleaning kit to be brought to the cafe and put alongside the shotgun.
[x] Don't plan to bring Suika, she hasn't been trained yet.

Let's wait and see how training goes first.
>> No. 43569
[x] Check shoulder. Did all that tear it?
-[x] And finger.
[x] Cold shower and water.
[x] Get orange juice for Suika.
[x] Ask Ancelin to cover your black eye with makeup.
[x] Get out the cleaning kit to be brought to the cafe and put it alongside the shotgun.
[x] Plan to not bring Suika; she hasn't been trained yet.
[x] Set hot chocolate to .5M.
[x] Round the sugar cookies to .6M, and the jelly donuts, cinnamon rolls, and sausage buns to 3.5M.

>You get ahold of her wrist and wrench, no the thing came off, fuck
Orange juice for damage control. Also, why on earth would we tell Frank to find a buyer for a pair of panties? That just looks creepy: two bachelors living in an apartment suddenly trying to sell women's underwear. I'm all for making Money, and I'm all for getting rid of them, but I don't think we can accomplish both things at once.

Also, I think we'll encounter problems if we try to breed Suika as a mother, now:
>"Mister is the only one allowed..."
>> No. 43570
>>43559

You want some homo action? The internet is a vast place, so search it on own. Most of us here are straight.

In fact, what are you doing here, in a site dedicated for little girls anyways? Go to FF or AFF if you want to read gay porn.

Stop hanging around. Still want to, just lurk.
>> No. 43572
>>43569

>You get ahold of her wrist and wrench, no the thing came off, fuck

>Orange juice for damage control.

I think Kahi meant John accidentally ripped off one of those little sleeve things she had on instead of getting a proper grip on her, actually. I'm not entirely sure about that, though, so some clarification would be nice.
>> No. 43574
[x] Check shoulder. Did all that tear it?
-[x] And finger.
[x] Cold shower and water.
[x] Get orange juice for Suika, if needed.
[x] Ask Ancelin to cover your black eye with makeup.
[x] Get out the cleaning kit to be brought to the cafe and put it alongside the shotgun.
[x] Bring Suika with you today, so she can wacth and learn.
[x] Don't ask Frank to sell the panties.
[x] Set hot chocolate to .5M.
[x] Round the sugar cookies to .6M, and the jelly donuts, cinnamon rolls, and sausage buns to 3.5M.

Sell the panties, really? You can't go around asking people at parties if they want a single piece of underwear, that's too creepy. Besides, there are plenty of possible users for the panties living with John. Why not give them to one of the girls? I think Ancelin would like it (and so would John). Besides, we might need it in the future (mafia, debt, corset size seven, etc).

Also, we should do take Suika to the cafe. The best way for her (or anyone, really) to learn how to waitress is by watching/doing it.
>> No. 43575
[x] Check shoulder. Did all that tear it?
-[x] And finger.
[x] Cold shower and water.
[x] Get orange juice for Suika, if needed.
[x] Ask Ancelin to cover your black eye with makeup.
[x] Get out the cleaning kit to be brought to the cafe and put it alongside the shotgun.
[x] Bring Suika with you today, so she can wacth and learn.
[x] Don't ask Frank to sell the panties.
[x] Set hot chocolate to .5M.
[x] Round the sugar cookies to .6M, and the jelly donuts, cinnamon rolls, and sausage buns to 3.5M.
>> No. 43576
...

Suika is drunk. Perpetually drunk. Someone who'll probably tip over and spill whatever you're trying to get her to deliver is not someone you want as a waitress, and if you try to get her to be not-dunk, she'll get all surly and mean, on top of a case of the sulks.

If you go through with it, don't start whining when John gets into trouble when Suika accidentally dumps a few cups of boiling hot coffee all over someone.
>> No. 43577
>>43576

Suika doesn't have to be a waitress. She can do something else, like security. Considering her strenght, that's probably the best role for her.
>> No. 43578
We're not asking Frank to actively look for panty buyers randomly at parties. We're asking him if he knows any perverts or people interested in the Demon Queen that might want them. If he doesn't, then we use them for whatever.

[x] Check shoulder. Did all that tear it?
-[x] And finger.
[x] Cold shower and water.
[x] Ask Ancelin to cover your black eye with makeup.
[x] Give Suika some beer.
[x] Give Alyssa some jerky.
-[x] Have a tissue ready for the regurgitation.
[x] Set hot chocolate to .5M.
[x] Round the sugar cookies to .6M, and the jelly donuts, cinnamon rolls, and sausage buns to 3.5M
[x] Ask Frank (or leave a note for him) if he happens to know anybody who'd buy panties. Because you won two of those random boxes and one of 'em had a pair in them. If it helps him find buyers, as far as you know they're the Demon Queen's.
[x] See if you're able to log in to #LSB. If not, find Rei in #Mafia or #YukkuriPlayroom and ask her to unnuke you.
[x] Call and buy advertising coverage on the radio for daylight hours for two days.
[x] Get out the cleaning kit to be brought to the cafe and put alongside the shotgun.
[x] Bring Suika with you today, so she can watch and learn.
>> No. 43580
>>43577
>security

That's a good idea.

[x] Check shoulder. Did all that tear it?
-[x] And finger.
[x] Cold shower and water.
[x] Get orange juice for Suika, if needed.
[x] Ask Ancelin to cover your black eye with makeup.
[x] Get out the cleaning kit to be brought to the cafe and put it alongside the shotgun.
[x] Bring Suika with you today, so she can wacth and learn.
-[x] However, she will be just the security. She's only to act if you tell her to. Take some beer for her to drink there.
[x] Don't ask Frank to sell the panties.
[x] Set hot chocolate to .5M.
[x] Round the sugar cookies to .6M, and the jelly donuts, cinnamon rolls, and sausage buns to 3.5M.

I wanted the cookies to be 0.7M, since 0.6M looks too cheap for me, but eh, I'm too late to make any difference now.
>> No. 43581
>>43577
Tell that to the people who are planning on trying to train her as a waitress.
>> No. 43582
[x] Check shoulder. Did all that tear it?
-[x] And finger.
[x] Cold shower and water.
[x] Ask Ancelin to cover your black eye with makeup.
[x] Give Suika some beer.
[x] Give Alyssa some jerky.
-[x] Have a tissue ready for the regurgitation.
[x] Set hot chocolate to .5M.
[x] Round the sugar cookies to .6M, and the jelly donuts, cinnamon rolls, and sausage buns to 3.5M
[x] Ask Frank (or leave a note for him) if he happens to know anybody who'd buy panties. Because you won two of those random boxes and one of 'em had a pair in them. If it helps him find buyers, as far as you know they're the Demon Queen's.
[x] Call and buy advertising coverage on the radio for daylight hours for two days.
[x] Get out the cleaning kit to be brought to the cafe and put alongside the shotgun.
-[x] Additionally, bring a jug of OJ for emergencies at the cafe.
[x] Bring Suika with you today, so she can watch and learn.
-[x] Consider whether she'd be good at waitressing, and whether there's a need for security with your shotgun.
-[x] Bring Marisa-A as well.

Do we really need Suika on security? When it comes to strays, we can take care of it easily, and as for unruly humans, that's what the shotgun is for. I guess she could hold them in place for us to shoot more easily, but not only is that never likely to be needed, we'd also be shooting her. And that's probably something that stands a good chance of killing her.
>> No. 43584
>>43581
I can understand your apprehension. But we haven't even tried it. She won't be carrying important things at first, nor will she be serving actual customers. If she is bad at waitressing, we'll catch it.
>> No. 43585
>>43582

I'd say a staff with varied yukkuri species is an interesting attraction. Well, maybe not an "attraction", per se, but an a nice curiosity. We should aim for not repeating species, and avoid using Marisa and Reimu when possible, since these are the most common.

So Suika don't even need to do anything, just stay there and look cute/strong until we give her something to do.

[x] Check shoulder. Did all that tear it?
-[x] And finger.
[x] Cold shower and water.
[x] Get orange juice for Suika, if needed.
[x] Ask Ancelin to cover your black eye with makeup.
[x] Get out the cleaning kit to be brought to the cafe and put it alongside the shotgun.
[x] Bring Suika with you today, so she can wacth and learn.
-[x] However, she will be just the security. She's only to act if you tell her to. Take some beer for her to drink there.
[x] Don't ask Frank to sell the panties.
-[x] Instead, see if he can find someone to buy the gold ring. He probably can find someone better than a pawn shop.
[x] Set hot chocolate to .5M.
[x] Round the sugar cookies to .6M, and the jelly donuts, cinnamon rolls, and sausage buns to 3.5M.

As for the panties business. Are you guys crazy? Why would we sell something which can be useful, and keep a valuable and useless [i]gold[i] ring? Why not sell something worth some money, instead of something we can find a use for? We could give it to Chen-C and end the exhibicionism problem.

And if the panties are indeed Yukari's (yeah, right), we should keep it for her next visit. Or give them to Yukkuri Yukari. Maybe they even have a magical effect (hello giant sized futa cock/pussy).
>> No. 43586
Why would we avoid using Marisas or Reimus? Sure, they're common, but plenty of people like squirrels and such.

[x] Check shoulder. Did all that tear it?
-[x] And finger.
[x] Cold shower and water.
[x] Ask Ancelin to cover your black eye with makeup.
[x] Give Suika some beer.
[x] Give Alyssa some jerky.
-[x] Have a tissue ready for the regurgitation.
[x] Set hot chocolate to .5M.
[x] Round the sugar cookies to .6M, and the jelly donuts, cinnamon rolls, and sausage buns to 3.5M
[x] Ask Frank (or leave a note for him) if he happens to know anybody who'd buy panties. Because you won two of those random boxes and one of 'em had a pair in them. If it helps him find buyers, as far as you know they're the Demon Queen's.
[x] Call and buy advertising coverage on the radio for daylight hours for two days.
[x] Get out the cleaning kit to be brought to the cafe and put alongside the shotgun.
-[x] Additionally, bring a jug of OJ for emergencies at the cafe.
[x] Bring Suika with you today, so she can watch and learn.
-[x] Consider whether she'd be good at waitressing, and whether there's a need for security with your shotgun.
-[x] Bring Marisa-A as well.
>> No. 43587
[x] Check shoulder. Did all that tear it?
-[x] And finger.
[x] Cold shower and water.
[x] Get orange juice for Suika, if needed.
[x] Ask Ancelin to cover your black eye with makeup.
[x] Get out the cleaning kit to be brought to the cafe and put it alongside the shotgun.
[x] Bring Suika with you today, so she can wacth and learn.
-[x] However, she will be just the security. She's only to act if you tell her to. Take some beer for her to drink there.
[x] Don't ask Frank to sell the panties.
-[x] Instead, see if he can find someone to buy the gold ring. He probably can find someone better than a pawn shop.
[x] Set hot chocolate to .5M.
[x] Round the sugar cookies to .6M, and the jelly donuts, cinnamon rolls, and sausage buns to 3.5M.
>> No. 43588
>autosage

Well, we all know what this means. Time for some end thread bonus!

[x] Background information: Frida.
>> No. 43589
Let's not sell the ring. It either has the voice in it, which has actually been pretty useful, or it's a perfect ring to marry Alyssa with.

[x] Check shoulder. Did all that tear it?
-[x] And finger.
[x] Cold shower and water.
[x] Ask Ancelin to cover your black eye with makeup.
[x] Give Suika some beer.
[x] Give Alyssa some jerky.
-[x] Have a tissue ready for the regurgitation.
[x] Set hot chocolate to .5M.
[x] Round the sugar cookies to .6M, and the jelly donuts, cinnamon rolls, and sausage buns to 3.5M
[x] Ask Frank (or leave a note for him) if he happens to know anybody who'd buy panties. Because you won two of those random boxes and one of 'em had a pair in them. If it helps him find buyers, as far as you know they're the Demon Queen's.
[x] Don't sell the ring.
[x] Call and buy advertising coverage on the radio for daylight hours for two days.
[x] Get out the cleaning kit to be brought to the cafe and put alongside the shotgun.
-[x] Additionally, bring a jug of OJ for emergencies at the cafe.
[x] Bring Suika with you today, so she can watch and learn.
-[x] Consider whether she'd be good at waitressing, and whether there's a need for security with your shotgun.
-[x] Bring Marisa-A as well.
>> No. 43590
>>43588
I think this doesn't apply to this particular quest, the only bonus we got was the "bad-end festival" back in the "mansion mini-quest". And whatever the people from the chat-room share with us.

>>43585
The ring might be a good fall back plan, you know, emergency-last resort. But selling it at the first chance is kind of bad form, remember Alyssa is "living" with us and all that "marriage" stuff back in the mansion.
Also, the yu's are hermaphrodites anyway, no need for magic panties hax or whatever if that's how you roll, just don't expect other people to vote for it.
>> No. 43591
>>43569
Addendum to vote:
[x] Do not tell or ask Frank to find a buyer for the gold ring you found in the mansion.
>> No. 43592
>>43589
>It either has the voice in it

The voice was present in john's head beore finding the ring. Actually, the voice showed up even before entering the mansion, when answering jack's proposal of partnership.
>> No. 43594
>>43593

New thread.