[Return]
Archived Thread

File 133359971452.jpg - (120.97KB , 500x370 , 9d160156fb30d07f47d0f70faed0e77457e5623f.jpg ) [iqdb]
42910 No. 42910
"It's kind of you to offer... but no. The important thing is to keep things managable, not..."

She seems dubious about your rejection, but it seems that, in the end, she doesn't mind being rebuffed too much. Once you wind down, she's much more bright eyed and happy with the world, and she goes off to do whatever it is she does all day when she doesn't need help.

You slouch back onto the bed, lying back as you dial.

"Hello dear. I was just getting ready to leave for bed..."

"Ah? Sorry about that." You reply. "I should probably have called before. Anyway, I wanted to ask about the event tomorrow. Are you interested in meeting up a little beforehand, or teaming up in case it's that sort of thing again?"

"... Do you think it would be?" Rebecca asks. "I'm not sure about that, dear. I don't think that she would arrange such a thing to involve every contestant, after all. It seems like it would be something of a bother."

That's true, you guess, but you're still not convinced of the safety of matters, given your last experience.

"Even so..."

"Well, all right then, dear. If it comes to that, I've no objections, but I really don't think it will. Do you mind meeting at... say, eleven? Outside of your cafe, if you've begun to rent a place to run it. Otherwise I'm open to different meeting places."

"No, outside the cafe is fine. I'll give you directions, and eleven should give me plenty of time..."

"Oh, do be sure you aren't all wound up and distressed when we meet, dear. It would be ever so disenheartening. Actually, perhaps if you wish, you could meet at my place of business, somewhat earlier? The little dears have asked after you."

"Ah... well, I'm not sure about that..." you say, thinking things over.

"I can waive the fee for you once, dear, if money is a concern." Rebecca says, with a polite but vaguely confused undertone to her voice that hints she's been so fabulously wealthy, for so long, that she isn't quite certain how it could be. Yeah, you get the strong feeling that she's participating in the contest more for personal amusement, as a Thing to Do, than out of any significant drive to collect the grand prize herself.

In any case, you can probably still deal with other things either before or after the Event, either way.

---

9:07 PM

[ ] What do you do?

>> No. 42913
[x] You really appreciate the offer, but you have your own girls.
[x] Visit #lockstockandbarrel.
[x] Go to bed.

To boldly go where no man has been before- Tomorrow
>> No. 42914
[x] You really appreciate the offer, but you wouldn't want to make your own girls jealous, here.
[x] Visit #lockstockandbarrel.
[x] Go to bed.
>> No. 42915
[x] You really appreciate the offer, but you wouldn't want to make your own girls jealous, here.
[x] Visit #lockstockandbarrel.
[x] Go to bed.
>> No. 42916
>>42915 here
please add
[x] Talk to Alyssa and see if she needs anything
-[x] See if she wants to be washed, eat, or have something, ect.

We've been away for a while and haven't really talked to her lately
>> No. 42917
[x] Wel, why not if she's offering?
[x] Visit #lockstockandbarrel.
[x] Go to bed.

Pretty sure Rebecca wants to have fun watching. Well, I'm sure she'll be happy anyway if we accept. (And the happier she is, the more effort she put in convincing her husband?)
>> No. 42919
>>42917

Agreed. It's an opportunity to become closer to Rebecca, even if it's an unusual one.

[x] Wel, why not if she's offering?
[x] Visit #lockstockandbarrel.
[x] Go to bed.
>> No. 42920
[x] Wel, why not if she's offering?
[x] Visit #lockstockandbarrel.
[x] Go to bed.
>> No. 42921
[x] Wel, why not if she's offering?
[x] Visit #lockstockandbarrel.
[x] Go to bed.

And if the Youmu and Mystia are happy with us too, that would help too if we do end up trying to breed bodied ones.
>> No. 42922
[x] You really appreciate the offer, but you wouldn't want to make your own girls jealous, here.
[x] Visit #lockstockandbarrel.
[x] Go to bed.
>> No. 42924
>>42921 here, forgot to point something out.

>but you wouldn't want to make your own girls jealous, here.

Tell me, how long since we got her did it take before we took the Yoshika to bed? Because since it seems we kind of have new ones join in too as we get them, this is kind of hypocritical of us to say that.
>> No. 42925
[x] Take offer.
[x] Visit #lockstockandbarrel.
[x] Message Rei about webcam.

I'm still interested in that camwhoring.
>> No. 42926
[x] You really appreciate the offer, but you wouldn't want to make your own girls jealous, here.
[x] Visit #lockstockandbarrel.
[x] Go to bed.

Yoshika was ours anyway, and a Factory bred one. The ones from Rebecca are "strangers" to the group, it's different.
>> No. 42927
[x] Well, why not if she's offering?
[x] Visit #lockstockandbarrel.
[x] Go to bed.

>>42926
Not a bad point, but not enough in my opinion. Especially if we end up living at Rebecca's place.
>> No. 42928
[x] You really appreciate the offer, but it's been a few days since you've last attended to Alice, so you're probably covered there.
[x] Go to bed.


It's past 9pm, I don't expect anyone in the chat room to be active right now.
>> No. 42930
[x] Well, why not if she's offering?
[x] Go to bed.

Don't turn her offer down, that would be disrespectful. Besides, we do want to score with her too, don't we?
>> No. 42932
[x] Wel, why not if she's offering?
[x] Go to bed.
>> No. 42933
[x] You really appreciate the offer, but you have your own girls.
[x] Visit #lockstockandbarrel.
[x] Go to bed.
>> No. 42934
[>] You really appreciate the offer, but you wouldn't want to make your own girls jealous, here.
[>] Visit #lockstockandbarrel.
[>] Go to bed.

Nop for no op.
>> No. 42935
[x] Well, why not if she's offering?
[x] Visit #lockstockandbarrel.
[x] Go to bed.
>> No. 42936
[x] Well, why not if she's offering?
[x] Visit #lockstockandbarrel.
[x] Go to bed.

Becky needs some entertainment too yo, since she isn't getting any from her husband.
>> No. 42937
I would just like to let it be known I'm not completely sure about the legitimacy of these votes.

[x] You really appreciate the offer, but it's been a few days since you've last attended to Alice, so you're probably covered there.
[x] Go to bed.
>> No. 42939
>>42937
That's alright. I'm quite sure each side doubt the other on this issue.
>> No. 42940
You know, it occurs to me that ordering Shanghai to keep away from Letty might be wise. Something to do in the morning, perhaps.
>> No. 42941
[x] You really appreciate the offer, but you have your own girls.
[x] Visit #lockstockandbarrel.
[x] Talk to Alyssa and Ancelin. Its good to give Alyssa more human contact and we now have confirmation that ancelin understands you and has at least rudimentary feelings.
[x] Go to bed.
I know we all want the Rebecca route, but let's be honest. You have your own blobs, Alyssa and ancelin.
>> No. 42942
[x] You really appreciate the offer, but you have your own girls.
[x] Talk to Alyssa and Ancelin. Its good to give Alyssa more human contact and we now have confirmation that Ancelin understands you and has at least rudimentary feelings.
[x] Go to bed.

We cannot, in fact, score with Rebecca. She's loyal to her husband and all that. Sure, she could get his permission, but the amount of goodwill/favor/whatever that would take would be massive and much better spent on letting us rent out a room.
>> No. 42943
Calling for polite refusal, just so more votes don't show up while I write and make a liar of me.
>> No. 42944
I am very disappointed with you guys. Holy fuck, what the hell is wrong with you guys.

>>42941
>blobs

Lol, no. The only reason people agree to do Alice is becasue of the Need, even Ancelin has a hard time for anything. Even just holding hands is a challenge, with the amount of faggots around refusing anything/everything. And Alyssa isn't a whote, you dickhead, you can't just ask her for a blowjob or something.

>>42942
>Sure, she could get his permission, but the amount of goodwill/favor/whatever that would take would be massive and much better spent on letting us rent out a room.

She can do both. Besides, it's not just to "score" with her, but becoming friendlier with an incredibly rich woman, which can bring much more benefits than just lolsexlol.
>> No. 42945
>>42944
>Wahhh wahhh the option I wanted didn't win
>> No. 42946
File 133368269412.jpg - (110.07KB , 640x480 , 844a799896b0ffe44129bf92d2fa55a5.jpg ) [iqdb]
42946
"Well, it's not that I don't appreciate the offer, but I have my own girls. You know?"

"Yes, of course dear. Eleven at your cafe, then?"

"I'll be there. ... And I'll be sure to have gotten ready, before." You say.

Rebecca excuses herself for bed with that, and the phone call comes to a close. At this point, you should probably go to bed yourself.

There's one or two more little things that you can do, though. Won't take long to glance in there, for instance.

*John has joined #LockStockandBarrel

>Lololol, we've been invaded by a troll.-Magnum // MAGNUM is your god PHALLUS RECEPTACLE here. Remember it!-Magnum // God damn it Rei, don't fuck with my Manly Declarations! -Magnum // X3 -Rei

Magnum- Look lady, I'll put it this way.
Magnum- If a sovereign governing body declares the owning of firearms to be an illegal criminal activity, then the only result is that anyone owning a firearm is, by definition, a criminal.
Magnum- And as such, the end result is, /literally/, that only criminals would have guns.
Magnum- Go on, tell me to my face that that's what you want.
Rozalind- That's not how it would work!
*Rozalind huffs in annoyance.
Rozalind- You're just twisting my words.
Magnum- How about this then.
Magnum- I will rape your mother and make you watch.
Magnum- Without a gun: stop me. I dare you.
Rozalind- :<
Rozalind- My mother's been dead for six years, you idiot.
Magnum- This changes /nothing/.
Rei- Fuck this, I'm sick of everything.
Rei- All of you assholes can come back tomorrow, I have a fucking headache now. I'm going to sleep.
Rei- !lockchan
Magnum- Hold on you whiny bitch, I'm /winning/.
Rei- /nuke

You have been kicked from #LockStockandBarrel
You have been banned from #LockStockandBarrel


..... You aren't sure what the fuck just happened.

---

9:31 PM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 42947
>>42944
>I am very disappointed with you guys. Holy fuck, what the hell is wrong with you guys.

Is it possible you're overreacting a bit? I mean, this is just a matter of preference, it's not as if we voted to tell her to fuck off or something rude like that.

And it's not so simple as to say "Just do both." People are generally reluctant to let their spouses have carnal relations with another, and he's already unsure about letting us rent. What would you do if you got convinced to rent out a room, and the tenant asked if he could fuck your wife?
>> No. 42948
[x] Shrug.
[x] See how Alyssa is doing. Does she want anything? Is she bored while you're out?
[x] Go to bed.

Maybe we can get in bed this time.
>> No. 42949
>>42947
>Is it possible you're overreacting a bit?

Um, maybe, yeah. Probably redirecting general insatisfaction from other stuff to here.

>And it's not so simple as to say "Just do both." People are generally reluctant to let their spouses have carnal relations with another, and he's already unsure about letting us rent. What would you do if you got convinced to rent out a room, and the tenant asked if he could fuck your wife?

As I see it, the renting business is a way to reach Rebecca's secondary (Or is it actually primary?) objective of getting into John's pants. Of course, before anything happens, the two men need to meet, and John needs to give a good first impression; rnting a room should bring them closer and allow John to befriend Rebecca's husband.

So, in a way, one thing is actually a part of another, hence "do both".
>> No. 42950
[x] See how Alyssa is doing. Does she want anything? Is she bored while you're out?
[x] See how everyone else is doing before going to bed.
-[x] Set alarm clock to an acceptable time.
>> No. 42951
[x] See how Alyssa is doing. Does she want anything? Is she bored while you're out?
[x] Go to bed.
-[x] Set alarm clock to as early as possible.

What kind of shitty admin kickbans everyone in the chat because there's an argument going on?
>> No. 42952
File 133368904828.jpg - (106.35KB , 877x620 , unrelated but nifty.jpg ) [iqdb]
42952
... Eh. It's not like there's anything you can do about it now. You check up on Alyssa.

You're a bit tired, so you don't pay as close attention to the conversation as you might have, but the gist of it seemst to be that she's still just happy to be around. Apparently the yukkuri are amusing enough in their play to keep her occupied watching them go at it for... hours at a time, when you're out, and she's used enough to boredom from the whole not-sleeping thing and being incapable of much motion on her own. Bathing and eating haven't occurred to her, it seems. She doesn't sweat any more, after all, and her stomach is essentially just storage space now.

She confides privately that if she did eat something, she'd be a little worried about it sitting there and slowly rotting away inside of her. So she's probably take the first opportunity available to get it back out, anyway.

It doesn't mean that she would turn down being pampered, or getting to taste... uh, tasty things, you guess. After all, she can't bathe herself, she would have to be bathed, though neither of you are quite sure that her sense of flavor is still the same as it was when she was alive. It's been a while, after all.

In any case, you should sleep.

You have a moment of thought about the alarm, though. 8 would likely be acceptable, but you could turn it back to six, though more than that would likely leave you ill-rested at this point. ... You compromise and just set it a little early, to seven, then get to bed.

You ignore the piping, confused, and worried call from Marisa, about how you'd 'forgotten' about her work.

You'll probably pay for it later, in anxiety and paranoia that'll have to be dealt with, but right now sleep is more important.

---

7:08 AM, Day 14

You shift in place, noting that your head is once more pillowed on certainly-not-a-pillow. In any case: The event is today. You have almost five hours, a little less than four before you meet with Rebecca.

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 42954
[x] Check 'pillow.'
[x] Usual morning routine.
-[x] Check the contest's site again; write down everything important.
>> No. 42956
[x] Put on a set of clothes with a bunch of pockets and easy to move in.
[X] Reduce Alice-A's Need. It's been a while since you did that and you wouldn't want to disappoint Rebecca.
-[x] Don't take two hours.
[x] Shower.
[x] See how well the adult crop of bodied yukkuri has learned waitressing by having them bring cereal to the yukkuris. You'll play the part of the cook, handing out the cereal.
-[x] Give the buris a smaller ration. They're somewhat large.
[x] Doesn't Marisa remember teaching the other yukkuri yesterday, and giving her opinion on the building? That was her and Reimu's share of the work.
[x] Play with Suika.
[x] Tell Shanghai to stay away from Letty.
>> No. 42957
[x] Morning routine.
-[x] Check the contest's site again, write down everything important.
[x] Warn Shanghai to keep away from the Letty, if you haven't done so already, and if she isn't already doing so.
[x] It's been a few days since Alice A was last taken care of, might want fix that.
[x] Sample some of the buffalo jerky
>> No. 42958
x] Put on a set of clothes that has a bunch of pockets and is easy to move in.
[X] Reduce Alice-A's Need. It's been a while since you did that and you wouldn't want to disappoint Rebecca.
-[x] Don't take two hours.
[x] Shower.
[x] See how well the adult crop of bodied yukkuri has learned waitressing by having them bring cereal to the yukkuris. You'll play the part of the cook, handing out the cereal.
-[x] Give the buris a smaller ration. They're taking it a bit too easy to burn off all the food they're getting right now.
[x] Doesn't Marisa remember teaching the other yukkuri yesterday, and giving her opinion on the building? That was her and Reimu's share of work for the day.
[x] Play with Suika.
[x] Tell Shanghai to stay away from Letty.
[x] Check the contest's site again, write down everything important.
[x] Try a bit of the buffalo jerky. Is it suitable for just plain selling to customers or would it be better to use it in some sort of buffalo-flavored stew?

I'm still not convinced this event is a safe one. Also waitress testing sounds good.
>> No. 42959
Yukari is involved. Of *course* it's not safe.
>> No. 42961
[x] Put on a set of clothes that has a bunch of pockets and is easy to move in.
[X] Reduce Alice-A's Need. It's been a while since you did that and you wouldn't want to disappoint Rebecca.
-[x] Don't take two hours.
[x] Shower.
[x] See how well the adult crop of bodied yukkuri has learned waitressing by having them bring cereal to the yukkuris. You'll play the part of the cook, handing out the cereal.
-[x] Give the buris a smaller ration. They're taking it a bit too easy to burn off all the food they're getting right now.
[x] Doesn't Marisa remember teaching the other yukkuri yesterday, and giving her opinion on the building? That was her and Reimu's share of work for the day.
[x] Play with Suika.
[x] Tell Shanghai to stay away from Letty.
[x] See if Letty pooped in the toilet.
[x] Check the contest's site again, write down everything important.
[x] Try a bit of the buffalo jerky. Is it suitable for just plain selling to customers or would it be better to use it in some sort of buffalo-flavored stew?
[x] Check to make sure there's nothing low enough for the ex-crib yukkuri to break if they start rioting for some reason. Or for them to injure themselves on by not being trained enough to leave them alone.
[x] Consider putting the Letty in an adult blob-sized box in the fridge or partitioning it off in the crib. Are either of these feasible? Or are you just full up on yukkuri no matter how you shuffle them around?

This looks excellent, but the yukkuris without training are still something of a wildcard. I don't THINK they'll become unruly, but it would be wise to check.

Also I really don't like one blob having all that crib space to itself, but we quite possibly don't have any more room for yukkuris anyway. We could partition it off, but unless we kept the Letty from noticing the crib's other occupants through opaque material, some soundproofing, and possibly something to deal with scents, all the residents wouldn't that happy.
>> No. 42962
>>42961
It's not that I don't agree with you, it's just that everything doesn't need to be done at once.

[x] Put on a set of clothes that has a bunch of pockets and is easy to move in.
[X] Reduce Alice-A's Need. It's been a while since you did that and you wouldn't want to disappoint Rebecca.
-[x] Don't take two hours.
[x] Shower.
[x] See how well the adult crop of bodied yukkuri has learned waitressing by having them bring cereal to the yukkuris. You'll play the part of the cook, handing out the cereal.
-[x] Give the buris a smaller ration. They're taking it a bit too easy to burn off all the food they're getting right now.
[x] Doesn't Marisa remember teaching the other yukkuri yesterday, and giving her opinion on the building? That was her and Reimu's share of work for the day.
[x] Play with Suika.
[x] Tell Shanghai to stay away from Letty.
[x] See if Letty pooped in the toilet.
[x] Check the contest's site again, write down everything important.
[x] Try a bit of the buffalo jerky. Is it suitable for just plain selling to customers or would it be better to use it in some sort of buffalo-flavored stew?
>> No. 42964
>>42959
Define 'safe'.
No, seriously, you have to be more specific. Remember the whole zombie thing? we learned that it wasnt going to kill us: at least for good, so technically was 'safe'.
>> No. 42965
[x] Morning routine.
-[x] Give the buris a smaller ration. They're taking it a bit too easy to burn off all the food they're getting right now.
[x] Check the contest's site again, write down everything important.
[x] If they are awake:
-[x] Play with Suika.
-[x] Tell Shanghai to stay away from Letty.
-[X] Reduce Alice-A's Need. It's been a while since you did that and you wouldn't want to disappoint Rebecca.
--[x] Don't take two hours.
--[x] If you're not satisfied yet, or if she is still sleeping, call Ancelin for help.
[x] Shower and put on a set of clothes that has a bunch of pockets and is easy to move in.
[x] Eat before leaving. Try a bit of the buffalo jerky.

Gigantic votes again, man. Some of your ideas probably can't be done yet, as it's 7am and some of the yukkuri should still sleeping.
>> No. 42966
Some of you need to relax. It's probably just some large puzzle or something, and if Yukari does turn this into some kind of mass combat scenario, she'll provide appropriate weapons. I also doubt she'd use the same thing twice in a row, so zombies shouldn't be an issue.

I normally wouldn't bother saying all of this, but I think I remember some of you wanting to bring the shotgun along, and making John look like some kind of heavily armed paranoid schizophrenic is a good way to kill the cafe before it even has the chance to get off the ground.
>> No. 42970
File 133374122098.jpg - (61.52KB , 680x680 , approx position and expression.jpg ) [iqdb]
42970
You slowly get up, leaving the headrest Ancelin had made of her bust behind, and delay getting dressed. A couple other things to do first.

The site, unfortunately, doesn't have anything more than it had before. Just a simple 'go here, by this time, remember to bring your tickets/tokens'. Well, you'll keep that in mind.

Alice is still sleeping. You've a moment's thought to turn to other sources, but then decide against it, instead picking her up and carefully moving so as not to accidentally jostle and wake her.

Whether she's up or not, yet, her body is still responsive. A little gentle carressing and fondling, and as a slow brush spreads and her slumber becomes a little less peaceful. There doesn't seem to be any barrier to continuing....

She wakes midway through, confused and bleary and body twitching around you, but even if she's not entirely at her best yet, it doesn't stop her legs from locking around as best they can, to pin you inside. She lets a surprised little cry loose as things come to a close, then pants for a minute before shifting.

"... Master knows the best ways to wake Alice~" She says, kissing your chin before she shifts and starts to move again.

It's a little while later before either of you leave the bed. Chen C and Ancelin have been watching for some time, in similarly casual fashion, but Alyssa was polite enough to instead turn her head and calmly inspect the patterns of the wallpaper. Still, even though you restrained yourself enough not to spend all morning in mutual pleasure, it's probably time for a shower.

Ancelin seems to be making a point of scrubbing you clean. Well, it's not like you mind. As for clothes....

... You don't actually have anything with an extensive array of pockets for haphazard use. It looks like your normal clothes will have to do. The bodied girls seem to do... generally, well enough at least, with food delivery. Just cutting a little out of the Buri's portion doesn't actually change anything, of course, and they don't seem to even notice the difference in quantity.

You aren't really sure that Marisa's brood might not be getting a little bit of the wrong idea from the service, though, while you reassure her that you didn't 'forget', she had just 'already' made herself useful enough to count it as work, and so you didn't need to bother. Well, even if they're getting their egos stroked, it's not like they're making a show of it, so far as you can tell.

Suika is up for wrestling by this point, though a quick check shows that Shanghai's mainly been sticking to her own group, though reinforcement of danger avoidance, is a fine thing, and that Letty has displayed some contempt for your instructions by dragging the 'toilet' napkins to the center and making bedding of it, where it's sleeping now, sour look on its face, and shitting in the corners of the crib as she pleases. The sludgy, partially melted substance is oozing through the mesh to drip down into the carpet.

God damn it.

On the plus side, Marisa's brood don't seem to all actually recognize what the stuff is, and some of them only recognize that it 'smells sweet' when they get close. As such, not a lot of it actually reaches the carpet, as they go around to snack on it as they please, as it drips through.

Well, Suika is getting a little impatient, though. You turn to wrestling, and end up this time taking an unfortunate strike to the groinal region, which nearly costs you victory as your eyes water from the attack.

She seems sorry about the low blow afterward, and doesn't seem to have planned it, but at the time she was only interested in pressing the advantage. You hobble off to the kitchen to catch your breath.

.... Might as well try one of these.

It's definitely not designed to be sold commercially, as the strips of meat aren't really prettied up with a bunch of glaze or anything. As flavor goes, it's actually a little bland, though it tastes slightly of salt, and though the meat isn't impossible to bite through, it's chewy. All in all: definitely an example of home-made jerked meat. Filling, though nothing really special on its own.

You'll have to think about selling it, and if you do, the price.

This has all taken a while, however. It's already well after nine.

---

9:24 AM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 42972
[x] You can always head out now and take your time.
-[x] If time permits it, go apologize to Jess if she's at the shop, so long as Alex isn't around. It's not like she deserved to be insulted because of that bastard.
>> No. 42973
[x] Check to make sure there's nothing low enough for the ex-crib yukkuri to break if they start rioting for some reason. Or for them to easily injure themselves on by accident.
[x] Well, you can't really begrudge Letty a bed. Ask Ancelin to clean the poop up, then put down more tissues in and tell Letty to poop there or be punished. Actual punishment can wait until she keeps doing it.
[x] Consider putting the Letty in an adult blob-sized box in the fridge or partitioning it off in the crib. Are either of these feasible? Or are you just full up on yukkuri no matter how you shuffle them around?
[x] Head out.

>>42966
I'm one of the people who voted for pockets and easy movement. I actually think the event is going to be some sort of quiz show. But I figured that since there is a possibility of it being a ninja-fighting tournament or whatever, and activity-worthy clothes won't hurt us in any case, might as well wear them.
>> No. 42974
[x]Set something down to catch Letty's drippings. Marisa's brood can continue their own clean-up operations, and it'll keep anything that gets past them from staining the carpet.
[x]Pick a Yukkuri type at random from those you haven't already looked up at some point and do some research on it to kill a bit of time.
[x]Get your tickets and tokens and head down to the cafe to meet Rebecca. You can always hang around the park if you're early.
>> No. 42975
[x] Check to make sure there's nothing low enough for the ex-crib yukkuri to break if they start rioting for some reason. Or for them to easily injure themselves on by accident.
[x] Well, you can't really begrudge Letty a bed. Ask Ancelin to clean the poop up, then put down more tissues in and tell Letty to poop there or be punished. Actual punishment can wait until she keeps doing it.
[x] Consider emptying out the crate the jerky and guns came in and keeping Letty in there.
[x] Pick a Yukkuri type at random from those you haven't already looked up at some point and do some research on it to kill a bit of time.
-[x] If there's still plenty of time, look up more.
[x] Head out.

Why muck about with fridge boxes and partitions? We've already probably got a pretty good container.
>> No. 42976
I'm still not sure why we're keeping the letty since she seems more trouble than she's worth. Even more so than the other bloby yu's. We should get a litter off it then get rid of it afterwards.
>> No. 42977
>>42976
Don't worry, I think that's exactly what we plan on doing. Maybe keep it until we confirm that one of the offspring has satisfactory training, but certainly get rid of it once we have a well-behaved one.
>> No. 42978
>>42977
Hmmm, I don't think it's even worth getting offsprings from it. Their hunger make them too problematic as pets, so I really don't see who would buy them.
>> No. 42979
File 133375648399.jpg - (777.12KB , 900x900 , 24cdf04015853867df0255593a5f5445.jpg ) [iqdb]
42979
Doesn't seem to be anything really easily breakable about, aside from the window. ... You guess they might chew the furniture a bit, though. You aren't sure that this would do much in most cases, since it's not like they're Yoshika. Maybe tear a bit of a pillow here or there. Accidentally killing themself...

Well, you don't see anything that might manage that that you can easily remove, either. You don't think they can get up high enough, on their own, to die by falling from something, but if, for instance, they ram themselves onto Suika's horns then there wouldn't be much you could do about that.

In any case, the crib is cleaned up, though a little stained, and more towels go in. You make a point out of directing Letty to only poop on them, though given how she's glowering at you...

Well, you'll see how it goes, you guess.

As for making more space... The crate the stuff in the kitchen is sitting in would be enough room for a few adults. Not too many, though. Maaaybe enough room to squeeze an adult and one litter into, depending on different factors. You'll have to put the gun and its ammo and stuff somewhere, maybe under the bed, and put the jerky away somewhere as well.

You aren't sure where. Maybe on plates on a counter, or in a cupboard or the fridge. Or maybe just heaped high on a table. Something.

You aren't sure that you could set up a partition in the meshy crib that wouldn't either fall down on its own or be easily knocked down or moved around. Maybe just shifting enough to squeeze through a gap. And then whatever yukkuri you put in the not-letty parts of the cage would have a problem.

Boxes have the issue that she might be able to get out and at your food... you guess she might still fit in the jar, though. But she probably won't grow in it, and you don't know what effects it might have, even if she does prefer the cooler air. Besides, you aren't certain you're pleased with the thought of arranging things just to keep that one cannibal happy.

Well, it's time to look at the internet. Some idle research, maybe.

... Hm. These Yumeko seem like they might have originally been some sort of mutation, at your best guess. Sort of like Sakuya, in that they're maid-ly, but it's noted that they have a kind of instinctive grasp of 'sword' use somewhat similar to Youmu, though inferior. For one, they seem to always end up throwing their weapons, which can either work out well and peg a distant opponent, or leave them defenseless.

Their teeth are much sharper than normal for yukkuri, and if broken out they can spit them like darts as well. But then they're down a tooth until, like a shark, it grows back.

In any case, seems like they're on the very high end of rarity, aren't as popular, don't do Sakuya things as well as Sakuya, and don't do Youmu things as well as Youmu. Even so, though, pretty interesting just as a curiosity.

It's about time to go, though, definitely not enough time to hunt down some other random thing and still make it. Though, leaving now.... well, it doesn't matter. You grab your nine tickets and single token, and head off.

You arrive slightly early, and relax in the shade of trees for a bit before going to stand properly in front of the cafe. You shouldn't have to wait long.

... And here comes Rebecca now, politely escorted by that Duncan butler. Exactly on time.

---

11:00 AM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 42981
What's the time of the event again? Want to know that before deciding on actions.
>> No. 42982
Noon. To be precise, you have to be in the doors before noon.
>> No. 42984
How far away is the building?
>> No. 42986
[x] Greet Rebecca and Duncan.
[x] Pleasant small talk, offer to show her around the cafe, though there isn't much to see right now.
[x] Speak with Duncan about your shoulder. He said the stitches ought to be looked at tomorrow, correct?
[x] You happened to get a Yoshika from your voucher, and it mothered another bodied one. Though she'll have to make sure they don't rupture, they're willing to eat ANYTHING, she still was part of the team and giving of a baby would probably be what would have been agreed to if the voucher's function had been known.
-[x] As for the particular one you're giving her, you're not sure of it's leanings, and it might not have received all the training it needs yet. So if she prefers, you can hold on to it until it's finished training, or wait for a properly orientated one.
[x] Make sure to leave in time to get to the event, even if you have to put off some of the above for later.
>> No. 42987
>>42982
Thanks

[x] Greet them
[x] If Rebecca's interested, does she want to check the cafe a bit?
[x] Go to the event's location, chat on the way.

Can't remember how long it will take to go to the place, but we can afford a few minutes. Maybe she'll have some advice?

>>42983
Dude, that's a bit fast don't you think? Mention the Yoshika, then propose to give offspring if she seems interested.
>> No. 42988
[x] Greet them
[x] If Rebecca's interested, does she want to check the cafe a bit?
[x] Speak with Duncan about your shoulder. He said the stitches ought to be looked at tomorrow, correct?
[x] Go to the event's location, chat on the way.
-[x] "I'm curious, what did you got with your voucher?" (Also tell about Yoshika, just don't push making breeding deals or anything yet).

Is it normal to feel extremely paranoid about the Yukari-event?
Wait, why isn't Frank with us, did he overslept?
>> No. 42989
>>42987
I guess you're right.

>>42986 here, changing vote. Sorry for the inconvenience.

[x] Greet them.
[x] If Rebecca's interested, does she want to check the cafe a bit?
[x] Speak with Duncan about your shoulder. He said the stitches ought to be looked at tomorrow, correct?
[x] Go to the event's location, chat on the way.
-[x] Mention your new Yoshika. It's quite interesting - they'll eat anything!
>> No. 42990
File 133376141942.jpg - (400.71KB , 500x971 , tangential relation at best.jpg ) [iqdb]
42990
"Hello there." You call. "You're here right on time. Care to look inside the cafe for a moment before we go?"

"Perhaps another time, dear. The event is being held some distance away, and I would rather not have to walk too swiftly. Perhaps once you've opened, I'll drop by?"

"Well, if you say so." You agree. It is a little bit of a walk.

You take a moment to subtly ask Duncan about those stitches, as you move along. It seems that it would probably be better to get them out before the wound is completely healed up, or there's some risk of the strings dragging against flesh squeezing against it, and possibly cutting a little. Or breaking off and getting stuck inside, if it comes to that. It's not like the thread is designed for medical use.

You'll have to see about getting that out of you, sometime soon.

"Oh, and about those vouchers..." You say. "I exchanged mine, and recieved an adult, bodied Yoshika."

Rebecca's nose crinkles slightly.

"I understand that they're usually kind of... smelly, I guess, and have bad eating habits. But mine has been very polite so far, and as long as she doesn't get any holes poked into her, there's no smell at all to be noticed." You continue. "Also, it seems that they're capable of eating and subsisting on... well, essentially anything. That's how I found out about holes, actually... One thing led to another, and I ended up having her eat some things that it's usually better not to, to see what happened."

"Really? That sounds very... interesting, dear." Rebecca says, no longer seeming disgusted, but not really having the matter catch her interest. A bit of thought, but nothing more.

"I'd actually be a little interested in what you ended up with..." You hint.

"Oh? My, yes. I received a rather lovely Yuyuko from the exchange." She says, seeming pleased with the fortune. "I had had very little luck locating one before, so I was quite surprised, as you can imagine, when she simply dropped into my lap, as it were. Well, most of those who one one of the dears are terribly reluctant to let her breed, after all. I suppose her rather voracious appetite is something of a concern. And I am afraid she doesn't seem to... play particularly well with the other dears, as it happens. Thankfully, Duncan was quite helpful in setting everything in order."

"It was my pleasure, milady. And it seems we have arrived." Duncan notes.

Across the street, you can see someone paying an entry fee, a single ticket, to a man in a hoodie, and after getting a nod, calmly entering the building.

.... Something seems wrong, though. The hooded jacket seems... somehow, not quite the right color. And you can see a sly grin beneath it, where you thought these assistants were all stoic and unemotional. The pants and shoes are wrong, and instead of disposing of the ticket like before, he's putting it in his own pocket.

"That fellow looks familiar... isn't it that Jack person?" Rebecca notes, frowning.

It... Damn it, yes, it is. Why that magnificent bastard. He's put on a disguise and set up shop here, taking other people's tickets from them with his little con for who knows how long. Maybe all morning. No way of telling how many he's picked up by now.

Ugh.

How the hell did you not think of this plan first, it's absolute genius.

---

11:36 AM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 42991
[x] Go into the building, ignore the obvious set-up.
-[x] While passing by him: "So, feeling "Lucky" today?"

We actually made him a note and gave him the coins and tokens, right? I remember it from some update a while ago.
I'm going for a subtle "I know you and what you're doing, I wont fall for it" maybe that'll work without making a scene.
Also, the voice is right, that's pure genius thinking.
>> No. 42992
[x] Well, it seems best to seize the opportunity, as Jack is.
[x] Hang out next to him and tell people who try to pay him he's a fake. Only go away for a share of the tickets he's gotten so far.
-[x] Apologize and let him know it's nothing personal - in fact, you admire him for coming up with this.
-[x] Don't say anything to suggest you left him the note.
[x] Go in at 11:55 if he refuses to pay up.
>> No. 42994
[x] Well, it seems best to seize the opportunity, as Jack is.
[x] Hang out next to him with Rebecca and tell people who try to pay him he's a fake. Only go away for a share of the tickets he's gotten so far.
-[x] Apologize and let him know it's nothing personal - in fact, you admire him for coming up with this.
-[x] Don't say anything to suggest you left him the note.
[x] Go in at 11:55 if he refuses to pay up.

A good chunk of people will probably be coming in relatively close to the deadline.
>> No. 42995
[x] Go into the building, ignore the obvious set-up.
-[x] While passing by him: "So, feeling "Lucky" today?"

Sabotage never works as planned, plus it makes us look petty.
>> No. 42996
[x] Well, it seems best to seize the opportunity, as Jack is.
[x] If he asks for your ticket, ask him why don't he give you his?
[x] Threat to hang out next to him and tell people who try to pay him he's a fake. Only go away for a share of the tickets he's gotten so far.

Let's recover what we lost when some geniouses thought giving him anything was a good idea. The guy is bastard, and deserves to rot.
>> No. 42997
[x] Go into the building, ignore the obvious set-up.
-[x] While passing by him: "So, feeling "Lucky" today?
>> No. 42999
[x] Well, it seems best to seize the opportunity, as Jack is.
[x] Hang out next to him with Rebecca, if she doesn't feel like going in right away, and tell people who try to pay him he's a fake. Only go away for a share of the tickets he's gotten so far.
-[x] Apologize and let him know it's nothing personal - in fact, you admire him for coming up with this.
-[x] Don't say anything to suggest you left him the note.
>> No. 43000
Holy shit yo, get off Jack's dick. The guy thinks of a good scheme you you guys wanna jock his style.

[x] Go into the building, ignore the obvious set-up.
>> No. 43001
[x] Go into the building, ignore the obvious set-up.
>> No. 43002
>>42996
>misspelling 'geniuses'
Pointless things aside, Jack should have gotten something. I'm not interesting in starting that argument agian, but he did save our ass. Plus we gave him way less than his share.

But now that's over with, I'm pretty sure he'd be willing to slit our throat to win the contest, and am all for seeing what we can get out of him.

[x] Well, it seems best to seize the opportunity, as Jack is.
[x] Hang out next to him with Rebecca, if she doesn't feel like going in right away, and tell people who try to pay him he's a fake. Only go away for a share of the tickets he's gotten so far.
-[x] Apologize and let him know it's nothing personal - in fact, you admire him for coming up with this.
-[x] Don't say anything to suggest you left him the note.
>> No. 43003
[x] Well, it seems best to seize the opportunity, as Jack is.
[x] Hang out next to him with Rebecca, if she doesn't feel like going in right away, and tell people who try to pay him he's a fake. Only go away for a share of the tickets he's gotten so far.
-[x] Apologize and let him know it's nothing personal - in fact, you admire him for coming up with this.
-[x] Don't say anything to suggest you left him the note.

This is beautiful.
>> No. 43004
[x] Well, it seems best to seize the opportunity, as Jack is.
[x] Hang out next to him with Rebecca, if she doesn't feel like going in right away, and tell people who try to pay him he's a fake. Only go away for a share of the tickets he's gotten so far.
-[x] Apologize and let him know it's nothing personal - in fact, you admire him for coming up with this.
-[x] Don't say anything to suggest you left him the note.

Why, that rogue! Arrest his commerce and levy him a fine!
>> No. 43005
[x] Well, it seems best to seize the opportunity, as Jack is.
[x] If he asks for your ticket, ask him why don't he give you his?
[x] Threat to hang out next to him and tell people who try to pay him he's a fake. Only go away for a share of the tickets he's gotten so far.

Uh, guys? I know the plan is cool and all, but we're eith Rebecca. We're not just soending our time, we're spending her time too, and I don't think she actually wants to waste time here for an unkown amount of tickets. Remember when she traded everything for a voucher? She's not really interested in tickets and tokens.
>> No. 43006
>>43002
>misspelling genii.
>> No. 43008
[x] Well, it seems best to seize the opportunity, as Jack is.
[x] If he asks for your ticket, ask him why don't he give you his?
[x] Threaten to hang out next to him and tell people who try to pay him he's a fake. Only go away for a share of the tickets he's gotten so far.

I think I'll go with this plan.
>> No. 43009
File 133376809717.jpg - (138.73KB , 850x600 , Demon Queen Karaoke Night.jpg ) [iqdb]
43009
You amble casually up.

"Ticket, please." Jack says, holding out a hand expectantly and without hesitation. There's an authoritative note in his voice hinting that he isn't even questioning that you'll hand it over, because that's just how it goes, and everything is in order.

Your hand almost starts to twitch to your pocket before you stop it. My, he's good.

"No, I don't think I'll be doing that, Jack." You say dryly, voice's tone echoing mildly through your own.

He pauses, and frowns, seeming to consider you more closely.

"... I don't know you, do I?" He says, thoughtfully.

"Is it important?" You counter. "More to the point... I can appreciate a clever little arrangement like this. Really. But it would be... a shame, wouldn't it, if something went wrong. Like someone stood about and just ever so casually let people know that so and so isn't actually an official and just one more competitor. Just for example."

"That would get uncomfortable rather quickly. And I'd be right to say, then, that you're implying you could... prevent such a turn of events?"

"It's nothing personal. I can appreciate the effort, after all. But maybe you should consider... giving me a reason to keep silent?" You hint.

"... No dice, mate." Jack says, grinning, and stretching his neck as he let down his hood. "You picked a bad time, is all. It's nothing personal, and I can appreciate the effort. But I was just starting to think about calling it a day and heading in myself. You've just given me another reason, is all."

He unzips the hoodie and takes it off, carrying it over his shoulder and giving a cheeky little wave as he heads inside.

You, for your part, grit your teeth a little at failing to accomplish anything of worth.

"Better luck next time dear, I suppose." Rebecca says, slight hint of amusement in her tone. "Coming?"

"I shall wait here, milady. I have the strong feeling that the interior is only strictly intended for competitors." Duncan says, taking up patient vigil outside.

You enter the building, keeping close to Rebecca.

It's kept cool, and there are a few hallways to traverse, but there are signs to guide the path and you make your way through them to the main chamber of the building. There are a number of people already, and a few still trickle in by ones and twos, and far more seats than are, you suppose, strictly speaking, required. Or perhaps a number of people will discover that failure to be punctual has drawbacks.

The clock above the stage, to the front, ticks almost ominously as minutes pass. Then, at the first chime of noon, you hear the doors to the building slam shut, all at once, from a distance. Eleven more pass, before the clock goes silent.

Then the curtain slides open. The Demon Queen herself is standing there, microphone in hand, with a large and fanciful looking wheel, similar to those used on game shows, standing beside her, along with a large computer-thing.

"Weeeeelcome, contestants~" She says, into the microphone. "To my little Game of Chance~"

There's some muttering, but it quiets down when she continues.

"The rules are simple!" She says, as some of her hooded assistants wheel pictures past her, as a graphic representation of her words. "In this event, you may choose to spend your loot as you please, to arrange the Wheel, and Spin for your chance at a prize! You are of course not required to participate, but my, it would be so boring to opt out now, isn't that so?"

.... She rambles on for a while, seeming to greatly enjoy the sound of her voice, as you line up the rules in your head as you pick them out of her circuitous words and blather.

1. You may pay a Ticket or a Token to spin the wheel.
2. You may use as many or as few of these as you possess. No more than you possess, however, and you need only decide to abstain from making the attempt and then you needn't spend anything at all.
3. The Wheel has 13 slots for prizes. However: one of the slots is marked with a skull icon. Should you spin the wheel, and it land on the skull, you get NOTHING.
-3a. The different slots are randomly stocked with four icons: an M, a ?, a X, and an outline of a yukkuri. Of these, M will earn you a random amount of Money, a ? will give you a Mystery Box, as though you had purchased one from the stands. You recall that it isn't guaranteed anything will be in them. A 'X', however, is guaranteed... to give you nothing, just as though you had landed on the skull. The yukkuri outline, it seems, will give you a randomly-selected Yukkuri from a confidential prize list set for this purpose.
4. You can pay, in tickets or tokens, to change the items on the wheel. One ticket or token will change anything but the skull icon to any other of your choice.
4a. There is also a '!' Icon, emblazoned over a yukkuri outline. It costs two tokens or tickets to place, but it allows you to specify a specific breed in advance, pre-spinning. You could, as such, specify 'Marisa', and provided you landed on the slot, and provided there is at least one Marisa on the prize list, the random selection will be limited to 'Marisa' Yukkuri. This holds true for all the other types as well.

It's a simple set of rules, really, though she does her best to wordily make it seem complex. You have... nine tickets, and one token. You'll have to think about how to use them, if at all...

"And now! Today's special rule...."

There's a drumroll somewhere, as a sign is wheeled out with a drape over it, and after a nod, the drape is pulled wide open to reveal an image of a Token, with a smaller 'x2' aside it.

"... Double Token Value!" The Demon Queen declares. "That's right. For today's purpose alone, a Token is worth two tickets, and as such... Can spin the wheel twice, can place two normal icons, or place a single Special icon! And now, for our first contestant~"

This doesn't change much. If you had a lot of tokens, of course, you guess it would be a pretty large game-changer... oh well. You keep thinking, as one by one contestants are called up. Few seem to have many tickets or tokens, most only one or two. Some spin, others just abstain from spending them after considering their wheels.

Too soon, it's your turn up on the stage. You inspect your wheel closely...

There's the instant-death skull icon, of course. Aside from that, there are... three money icons. Four mystery icons. Three no-win icons. And two random-yukkuri icons.

Better than many, actually, with only a total of four failure-icons. Good odds of a spin getting something, if not neccessarily what you might want. You'll have to seriously consider how to set up your wheel, given this start-up, and then how many times to spin it once it's ready.

Or you could abstain and save all of your tickets and single token for another day, you guess.

---

12:41 PM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 43010
[x] Use the Token to change two of the Xs to Yus.
[x] Spend 7 of your tickets to spin.

The skull just wastes that spin, if anyone was wondering like I was. Any prior prizes are left.
>> No. 43012
[x] Use the Token to change two of the Xs to Yus.
[x] Spend 7 of your tickets to spin.

Unfortunately, wasting 10% of our total funds for a 1/13 chance to get a yukari is a massive waste
>> No. 43015
In case anyone is interested in the reasoning behind the votes, this is the discussion held in the the chat, slightly edited to remove unrelated stuff. There was some more after, but nothing big. If you don't care, the next post should be >>43016.

>Kahitora: Also, CQ update.
>Hooray for events~
>Anonymous user 9865: Good pic
>Kahitora: I did think so.
>Anonymous user 6265: >"... Double Token Value!"
>>This doesn't change much. If you had a lot of tokens, of course, you guess it would be a pretty large game-changer.
>Oh geez, if we still had those tokens we gave someone else.
>Anonymous user 9865: Might as well use our one token
>Given that they're a 1:1 exchange rate and easy to exchange
>Anonymous user 6265: So, what should our bets be?
>Oh wait, we don't get to choose anything, do we?
>1 ticket to spin the wheel, and the token to change two X to yukkuri?
>me: I was actually about to suggest the token thing.
>Anonymous user 9865: [x] 6265
>me: Maybe spin the wheel 2 or three times, though.
>Anonymous user 9865: Exactly, plan for plan, what I was thinking
>Except for more spins
>I'm actually thinking 4
>Anonymous user 6265: How many tickets should we spend to spin the wheel? Do we use the token to spin or to change icons?
>I honestly can't decide between spinning and changing icons.
>me: I'm no statististitian, but I thin 4 would also give a reasonable chance.
>Lemme check something.
>Anonymous user 9865: Over 6 moves (4 tickets + token)
>If we just spin, we get 18/13 Money, 24/13 Mystery, 12/13 Yukkuri, and 24/13 misses
>If we change 2 Xs to Yukkuri,
>it's 12/13 M, 16/13 Mystery, 16/13 Y, and 8/13 Xs
>Anonymous user 6265: I feel like a dog right now, for I have no idea what these numbers are supposed to mean.
>me: I think it's the smaller chances adding up due to multiple spins.
>Anonymous user 9865: Yeah
>In short, we want to remove the Xs because they waste our spins
>me: I actually don't think the skull icon gets rid of any previous prizes
>So I could go for more tickets for spinning.
>Anonymous user 9422: The Demon Queen isn't going to say what's on the list of Yukkuri, is she?
>Anonymous user 9865: Nope
>>confidential prize list
>Anonymous user 9422: Hm, missed the confidential.
>Kahitora: It doesn't, all you waste is the cost of that spin.
>me: My proposal is 5 or 6 ticket spins, and the token to change two Xs to random yukkuris.
>Given that.
>Anonymous user 9422: So, if someone calls and hits the !Yukkuri! wedge, and calls for a breed that isn't in stock, the spin is wasted?
>Anonymous user 6265: But then we're only changing for one spin.
>Kahitora: No.
>Anonymous user 9422: Is that "No" to me, or 6265?
>Kahitora: But if it hits that, and you specified something not in stock, what you get is a randomly determined yukkuri.
>Anonymous user 9422: Ah.
>Kahitora: Like if you had placed a normal 'random yugguir' icon.
>me: Only changing for one spin? I thought they stayed changed.
>Anonymous user 9865: It's almost a waste to specify then
>Anonymous user 5599: I would advise hanging on to a ticket or two, in case another event that requires them as admission comes up
>Anonymous user 9865: Anyway, for 6 moves, here's the average breakdown:
>Kahitora: No, it's the same. As long as they have that type in stock, if you hit the '!' tile, you get your selection from that type.
>Kahitora: It doesn't go away after one spin, or after being hit once.
>Anonymous user 9422: Not necessarily a waste to call on the Special Wedge. Could still catch breed you want, if it's in. If it's not, you still get something.
>If someone (or we) set the Special Wedge, what should we go for? A Sakuya?
>Anonymous user 9865: If we change 0 Xs (6 spins), we get an average 9/13 Ms, 12/13 ?s, and 15/13 Ys
>Is what I would say if I was a liar
>Let me look at the right numbers, this time
>Anonymous user 6265: Kahi, if we change an icon, will it revert back to normal after the first spin?
>Anonymous user 9865: For 0 changes: 18/13 Ms, 24/13 ?s, 12/13 Ys
>For 1 change to Y (5 spins): 15/13 Ms, 20/13 ?2, 15/13 Ys
>Anonymous user 9422: It seems they stay. At least that happens with the !Yukkuri! one.
>Kahitora: Changing an icon changes it for all your spins.
>Anonymous user 6265: Great!
>Anonymous user 9865: For 2 changes: 12/13 Ms, 16/13 ?s, 16/13 Ys
>Anonymous user 9422: How about for people coming up after you?
>Kahitora: They get their own, randomized, wheel to start with.
>Anonymous user 9865: and for 3 changes: 9/13 Ms, 12/13 ?s, 15/13 Ys
>Kahitora: Like you did.
>Anonymous user 6265: Token for !Yukkuri!, 2 tickets to change X to yukkuri, and 4 or 5 tickets to spin. How about that?
>Anonymous user 9865: Which Yukkuri would you specify?
>me: I think the ! is too chancy.
>Anonymous user 6265: Obviously, a bodied Reimu
>Anonymous user 9865: Because if they don't have it, it's a waste of almost 10%
>me: Better to spin it two extra times.
>We nearly have those.
>Anonymous user 6265: Actually, I was thinking of maybe a Ran.
>Anonymous user 9865: How about keep 2 tickets, and spend the 7 tickets and token on the spins
>Anonymous user 6265: Maybe a Yukarin too, but I don't think they have that.
>Anonymous user 9865: Wouldn't it have to be one type we know exists?
>Anonymous user 6265: In this case, however, it's not really the yukkuri I would be interessted in, but attracting the real Yukari's attention
>me: We should use the token to change two Xs.
>me: What do people think on how many tickets we should spend to spin?
>Kahitora: >bodied Reimu
>As it happens, you can only specify 'Reimu'.
>Anonymous user 6265: Aww
>Kahitora: Bodied or not... well, that sort of detail is left up to chance, and how the list is stocked.
>Anonymous user 9865: Like I said, spend all but 2
>me: Alright, I have my vote then.
>Anonymous user 9865: 8375, what's your plan?
>me: Token to change, 7 to spin.
>Anonymous user 9865: Yeah, that looks the best
>Anonymous user 5599: Change to Yukkuri, or cash? Both have arguments.
>me: Alright.
>Yukkuri.
>Anonymous user 9865: It would have been nice to get a range of cash values
>Anonymous user 5599: fair enough
>Yeah, something like 1d100 would be tempting
>me: Anyone have any objections to me posting this so anybody interested for whatever reason can see the thought process?
>Anonymous user 9865: Sure
>We should get, with this plan, 1.5 Money spins, 2 Mystery Boxes, and 2 Yukkuri
>Anonymous user 6265: I'm not against anything discussed here. Go ahead and post the chat, no problem.
>Anonymous user 9422: I'm guessing if we get a Mystery Box, we can't use any prizes that might show up inside it to play on the Wheel, can we?
>Anonymous user 6265: I'm gonna stick with calling for a Yukari yukkuri, though.
>Anonymous user 5599: I would assume everything is coughed up after you're done
>me: Most likely.
>Posting it now
>> No. 43016
[x] Token: Specify the prize for the ! Yukkuri: a Yukarin yukkuri.
[x] Use all tickets, except two, to spin.

U mad, Demon Queen? Yukari yukkuri ought to be the most expensive shit ever. Even if we keep it for a short time, if we manage to sell it, we will most certainly repay the mafia.

Also, it's a luck game. Thinking of odds and shit is unhealthy.
>> No. 43017
[x] Use the Token to change two of the Xs to Yus.
-[x] If you end up buying a ! for some reason, ask for a Yuuka.
[x] Spend 7 of your tickets to spin.

I also don't think it's a good idea to specify a yukkuri, but if we do end up doing it, there are better things we could ask for than a Yukari.
>> No. 43018
[x] Use the Token to change two of the Xs to Yus.
-[x] If you end up buying a ! for some reason, ask for a Yuuka.
[x] Spend 7 of your tickets to spin.

>>43016
There's pretty much no way there will actually be a Yukari offered.

Also I'm not really sure you're that good at luck games if that's your attitude about considering odds.
>> No. 43019
I think this is good. I'll take that mathanon's word for it.

[x] Use the Token to change two of the Xs to Yus.
[x] Spend 7 of your tickets to spin.
>> No. 43021
[x] Use the Token to change two of the Xs to Yus.
-[x] If you end up asking for a yu: Sakuya!
[x] Spend 7 of your tickets to spin.

Damm, resisting the temptation for asking a yukarin was hard.
Really? wasting in yuukas or reimus instead of a Sakuya? The one we were trying to get since day 1?
>> No. 43024
[x] Use the Token to change two of the Xs to Yus.
[x] Spend 7 of your tickets to spin.

There's not going to BE a Yukarin for us to get, even on the low, low chance the special space gets landed on.
>> No. 43025
[x] Use the Token to change two of the Xs to Yus.
[x] Spend 7 of your tickets to spin.

To be honest, I had hoped for more M spaces since we need that far more than new yukkuris, but oh well... I hope the RNG will be on our side should we land on a M space.
>> No. 43026
So many pessimists around here tonight.

No one here knows if there is or isn't a Yukarin in stock. There might just be, only one, waiting for John to spin and win her~.

Also, Yuukas, really? We don't even have a garden, why would we want them for?
>> No. 43027
I guess it's possible there's a Yukari available. I just don't want to take the chance of us getting the exact space needed and then having there actually be a Yukari. Asking for a Ran would be more likely to succeed if we were to get a !.

[x] Use the Token to change two of the Xs to Yus.
-[x] If you end up asking for a specific yu: Ran!
[x] Spend 7 of your tickets to spin.
>> No. 43028
File 133378074447.jpg - (108.85KB , 641x801 , Spin Probabilities.jpg ) [iqdb]
43028
[x] Token: Set the Special Slot in place of an X. Specify the Special Prize as a Yukari-type.
[x] Seven tickets to spin.

Although it initially seems like a good idea to use tickets to remove X's from the wheel, it just isn't statistically sound to do so. Tl;dr, it's better to use all tickets on spins instead of reducing the number of X's.

The spinning of the wheel can be modeled with a binomial distribution: either we win nothing (X or skull), or we win something (Yukkuri, Money, etc.). As such, the probability of getting nothing N times when using T tickets is given by C(T,N) * Pn^n * Ps^(T-n), where Pn and Ps are the probabilities of getting nothing or something once, respectively. These data points are modeled in the Probability Function graph. Clearly, the more tickets one spends to remove X's, the lower the chance of each individual spin giving us nothing.

However, removing X's also reduces the number of total spins we can make. The Cumulative Distribution represents the probability of getting N or fewer spins that yield nothing. Notice that the purple line, where we spend three tickets to remove X's, has about a .72 chance of giving us something on each spin (no spins land on the skull). Now, the green line represents us spending only two tickets to remove X's, yet it has a 0.82 chance of granting either one failed spin, in which case we have four rewards (same as the purple line), or no failed spins, meaning five rewards. Essentially, we have a higher probability to get more stuff.

This pattern carries through to the other graphs: if we spend no tickets, we have a 0.86 chance of getting four or more prizes. This is decidedly better than a 0.72 chance of getting exactly four prizes.
>> No. 43030
[x] Token: Set the Special Slot in place of an X. Specify the Special Prize as a Yukari-type.
[x] Seven tickets to spin.
>>43028
Your math is sound. Statistics don't let me down!
>> No. 43031
I was 43022. Deleted and altered my vote.

[x] Token: Set the Special Slot in place of an X. Specify the Special Prize as a Yukari-type.
[x] Seven tickets to spin.

Alright >>43028, let's do things your way.
>> No. 43032
[x] Use the Token to change two of the Xs to Yus.
[x] Spend 7 of your tickets to spin.

>>43028
Going off what you say, wouldn't it be better for us to use the two tickets represented by the token to either change two of the Xs to beneficial things or spin twice more?

Also, unless my math is wrong, we'd get, on average,

21/13 M, 28/13 ?, 14/13 X, 28/13 Yu, 77/13 good (Token to change, 7 tickets)
18/13 M, 24/13 ?, 06/13 X, 30/13 Yu, 72/13 good (Token and ticket to change, 6 tickets)
27/13 M, 36/13 ?, 36/13 X, 18/13 Yu, 72/13 good (Token and 7 tickets to spin)

so changing two of them is best.
>> No. 43033
>it's better to spin as much as we can
>vote to use two potential spins for something else

[x] Use the Token to change two of the Xs to Yus.
[x] Spend 7 of your tickets to spin.
[x] Whatever you do, don't go for the special thing.
-[x] If you're an idiot and get it, go for a Ran.
>> No. 43034
>>43032 here, that last outline is assuming we put all the tickets into spinning. The way >>43028 has it would give us

21/13 M, 28/13 ?, 21/13 X, 21/13 Yu, 70/13 good

7/13 of that Yu count would go to getting a Yukarin on the low chance there actually is one. Otherwise it's effectively paying one ticket more than usual to change an X to a yukkuri space.
>> No. 43035
>>43034 here, slight mistake. The average amount of good stuff from 9 spins should be 81/13 rather than 72/13.

But that one isn't the course of action >>43028 is voting for, so my point still stands.
>> No. 43036
I'd go with spinning the token and 7 tickets, but I want to increase the chances of getting a yukkuri. Specifying the type is too costly.

[x] Use the Token to change two of the Xs to Yus.
-[x] If you must specify a certain yukkuri, ask for a Ran.
[x] Spend 7 of your tickets to spin.
>> No. 43039
[x] Token: Set the Special Slot in place of an X. Specify the Special Prize as a Yukari-type.
[x] Seven tickets to spin.

I couldn't help it. Tweaking Yukari seems way too fun, even if we don't win one. And the chance at getting a trained yukari seems like a good deal.
>> No. 43040
>>43028
Kindly explain how there's a chance at anything if we don't spin. Those graphs should have started at 1, not 0.
>> No. 43041
>>43028

Are you an engineer? Can I trust you?

[x] Token: Set the Special Slot in place of an X. Specify the Special Prize as a Yukari-type.
[x] Seven tickets to spin.

Changing vote.
>> No. 43042
Guys, the dude with all the math doesn't have the correct vote to make use of it. He has us spinning the same amount of times as the original plan, and at a lower chance of getting something.

[x] Spin with the token and 7 tickets.
[x] Or go with changing 2 Xs the token and spinning with the tickets. So long as you don't use a special thing.
>> No. 43043
And when we get a Yukari, and it gaps/teleports (theorised power, according to wiki) out?

[x] Use the Token to change two of the Xs to Yus.
[x] Spend 7 of your tickets to spin.
[x] Whatever you do, don't go for the special thing.
-[x] If you're an idiot and get it, go for a Ran.
>> No. 43044
File 13338163408.jpg - (115.22KB , 641x801 , Spin Probabilities - 9 Actions.jpg ) [iqdb]
43044
>>43028 here. As a matter of preference, I had voted to use the token to specify a Yukari type, because having that type of yukkuri would make a fun addition to the story. For anyone who doesn't want to do that, and instead wants to use the token to either spin the wheel or remove X's, the general pattern in 43028 still stands: spin more instead of removing X's for a higher overall chance to win. See graph and the last paragraph on this post for more info.

>>43040
On the cumulative distribution graph, the x-axis is the number of failed spins, and the y-axis is the chance of having that many or fewer failed spins. Thus, the number at 0 is the chance of us having 0 failed spins. Each individual line represents spending 0, 1, 2, etc. tickets to remove X's before spinning.

>>43032
How are you calculating your averages?

Finally, for all of you voting to use 7 tickets and the token to spin or remove X's, instead of using the token specify Yukari, here's a relevant graph.
3 tickets to remove X's (purple) - 0.61 chance of 0 failed spins (6 prizes)
2 tickets to remove X's (green) - 0.70 chance of 0 or 1 failed spins (7 or 6 prizes)
1 ticket to remove X's (red) - 0.72 chance of 0-2 failed spins (6-8 prizes)
0 tickets to remove X's (blue) - 0.71 chance of 0-3 failed spins (6-9 prizes)

Some will take the 0.01 drop in the blue graph to mean that one ticket should be spent on removing an X; however, keep in mind the blue graph has a chance for 9 prizes, so the weighted average for prizes won is still higher.
>> No. 43045
[x] Use the Token to change two of the Xs to Yus.
[x] Spend 7 of your tickets to spin.
[x] Whatever you do, don't go for the special thing.
-[x] If you're an idiot and get it, go for a Ran.
>> No. 43046
[x] Token: Set the Special Slot in place of an X. Specify the Special Prize as a Yukari-type.
[x] Seven tickets to spin.
>> No. 43048
>>43044

>>43032 here, I arrived at my averages by treating each spin as a separate event and adding together the chance for a given item on each spin.

For example, there are three money spaces out of 13 total, so any given spin would land on a Money space 3/13 of the time.

Then, over 7 spins, we would total 21/13 theoretical money spaces. The actual number would be an integer and subject to chance, but it should be close.
>> No. 43049
File 133382809194.jpg - (220.83KB , 600x800 , 442a44a892b6421dc15b950fff9bb4dc.jpg ) [iqdb]
43049
"I'll use a token." You say out loud. "To change... that X to a special yukkuri. No other adjustments to the wheel."

"We have a brave one! And which would you like to specify?" The Demon Queen asks.

"... Heh. 'Yukari'. Of course."

There's some scattered chuckles through the crowd, but she only raises a single, mildly amused eyebrow as the icon changes.

"I'll spin... Seven times." You decide, handing over the token and correct number of tickets. There are still two in your pocket, so you should be fine for anything after this.

"Ladies and Gentlemen! We have a high-roller~" The Demon Queen declares, cheerily.

... You realize that a lot of the crowd is looking at you speculatively, now. Maybe showing that you had a lot of tickets to waste somehow wasn't the greatest idea... well, too late now.

You spin the wheel, and watch as it slowly whirls to a stop, pointer landing on... A question mark. Mystery box.

You spin again, and it grinds to a halt on a Money icon. The computer next to it starts beeping and flashing for a moment, before displaying a number... 33. 33M. Could be better, but not bad.

Third spin.... another Mystery box. Could be good, could be nothing. Not really the time to think about it.

Fourth spin.... The Demon Queen's laughter is echoing in your ears. The special icon. You managed to hit a win on it.

"Lucky~ No time for gawking, though, others are waiting for their turn."

... That's right. Fifth spin... Random Yukkuri. Could be something nice, could be something you already have, still no time to think about it. Sixth spin, another yukkuri icon. Seventh....

You aren't sure what the odds of this are, but the wheel grinds to a halt, once more, on the Special icon.

The Demon Queen, and a number of contestants, are clapping. You still feel a little dumbfounded at the results, though, as the computer spits out a receipt which the Queen places in slightly numb fingers.

"You may return to your seat, if you're waiting for someone or simply wish to watch the rest of the proceedings, or quietly leave and collect your winnings on the way out." She instructs.

---

12:51 AM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 43050
[x] Smile like a motherfucker.
[x] Wait for Rebecca and Jack to spin.

Well, look at that. We landed the ! Yukkuri two times.

Now we only have to see if they actually have a Yukari yukkuri.
>> No. 43051
[x] Stay and watch the rest of the proceedings

Let's see if we can find any other high rollers, aside from Rebecca and Jack
>> No. 43052
I still stand by the original plan, that was highly improbable. I won't deny it turned out well, though.

[x] Stay to watch Rebecca.
[x] Keep an eye on your receipt.
>> No. 43055
[x] Thanks the Queen for giving you luck.
[x] Keep an eye on your receipt.
[x] Stay to watch Rebecca.
-[x] After Rebecca spins, and the prizes are valuable indeed, then go home ASAP after parting ways with Rebecca.
>> No. 43056
[x] At the very least, wait for Rebecca. Then you can both decide if you leave now or wait until the end.

Come to think of it, I wonder if we should spread the info about the con Jack pulled. Nothing they can do about it now, but his rep will sure as hell dive down.
>> No. 43057
[x] Thanks the Queen for giving you luck. Be extremely happy of your luck.
[x] Keep an eye on your receipt. (Don't FUCKING loose that receipt)
[x] Stay to watch Rebecca.
-[x] IF you decide to part ways, go home ASAP and make sure NOBODY trails you, you're now a target.

Wow, can't really believe how lucky we were, two special! icons. (Thank you math-anons for calculating the chances).
>> No. 43058
>>43057

Hey you. Stop being paranoid.


[x] Thanks the Queen for giving you luck.
[x] Keep an eye on your receipt.
[x] Stay to watch Rebecca.
-[x] After Rebecca spins, and the prizes are valuable indeed, then go home ASAP after parting ways with Rebecca.
>> No. 43059
>>43058

After the incident with the unknown Flandre, the guys who trailed us way back then, all the things that might have killed us in the mansion and in the forest, and getting a massive hit of luck with 2 Possible Yukaris, 2 Yu's and 2 boxes that might have something or not... Yeah, I might be a little paranoid. No offense or anything.
>> No. 43060
File 133383380516.jpg - (112.66KB , 850x598 , Wakfu_Facepalm_9735.jpg ) [iqdb]
43060
[x]Call home and ask for Frank (if he's still there) to bring Alyssa and/or Ancelin. We may need backup. Bring shotgun if possible.
[x] Thank the Demon Queen
[x] See what everyone else gets- Might as well see what the competition do.
[x] When we leave, DO not go home immediately- High chance that somebody will trail you.

...This won't end well.
>> No. 43061
>>43060
Two things: First, using a name will almost certainly bring you nothing but scorn here. Second, your first vote is almost certainly way too paranoid. Good idea on the not going directly home, though.

[x] Thanks the Queen for giving you luck. Be extremely happy of your luck.
-[x] Don't cause a disturbance, do it quietly and quickly.
[x] Keep an eye on your receipt.
[x] Stay to watch Rebecca.
-[x] When done, decide with her whether to go home right away or stay and watch.
[x] When we leave, do NOT go home immediately - somebody's almost certainly tailing you.
>> No. 43063
Guys, I understand we might want to be safe... But you do realize it will still be afternoon when we'll get out? It started at noon. You guys seriously think there will be an attack or a follower in broad daylight? We'll stand out with the yukkuris anyway, so chances of losing whatever tail we could have are next to none.

If you're that scared, then spread Jack's con and switch the target they'll want instead.
>> No. 43064
[x] Thanks the Queen for giving you luck. Be extremely happy of your luck.
-[x] Don't cause a disturbance, do it quietly and quickly.
[x] Keep an eye on your receipt.
[x] Stay to watch Rebecca.
[x] Go with Rebecca.

Safety in numbers, not to mention it's a bit impolite to ditch Rebecca and scurry out.
>> No. 43065
... What.

*What.*

... Did we just get two Yukaris and two randoms?

... Holy *beep*.

[X] Thank the Demon Queen for luck.
[X] Meet up with Frank on the way home. Bring the shotgun.

-[X]Hope that one of the Yukari's has human intelligence and conscious control over teleportation powers.-

(Last bit is strikethrough. How do you write styles, anyway?)
>> No. 43066
".... I feel a bit luckier than I should be. Thanks." You mumble.

"Oh, don't thank me~" The Queen says in turn, voice not carrying through the microphone. "I had nothing to do with your odd fortune. Chance smiles on you... for now~"

You aren't sure what to make of that, but while you still aren't certain of the odds, it seems the Demon Queen denies having interfered in any way. You return to your seat.

There are a few people you don't know called up to stage, and most abstain from spinning. The others make minor wins, or manage to spin a no-win. Then Jack steps up.

His wheel is already somewhat skewed towards Money from the start, and after a moment of thought, he replaces the single X and a Yu icon with more M's, and then spins four times. Three of them land on Money icons, and the last on a Mystery box. He seems satisfied, having landed a total of 213M with his spins, leaving entirely aside the box. He heads off right away, not waiting to see what anyone else might end up doing, or with.

There's some patient waiting as a few more people go through, mostly not winning anything spectacular. There is one fellow, though, in a suit. He daringly follows your example, setting a Special icon, though his chozen prize is more modest. You think. You'd have to look up 'Shou' types, anyway. He spends another token and a ticket to spin three times.... his wheel is kind of weighted towards failure, so it's not a big surprise when two of them whiff, but the third scores a win on the special slot. He returns to his seat, afterward, instead of leaving directly.

There are a few more unknowns before Rebecca takes her turn. Her wheel seems to be weighted a little towards Mystery Boxes... she has no objection to replacing her two X's and a couple of Money icons with more of the same. Unsurprisingly, of her four spins, three end up being boxes. The last, unfortunately, lands on the skull. She seems only mildly disappointed by this, though.

"Well, that was quite fun, dear." She says, cheerily. "Did you want to stay longer, or are you ready to leave now?"

---

1:32 PM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 43067
>>43052 here, changing vote.

[x] Thanks the Queen for giving you luck. Be extremely happy of your luck.
-[x] Don't cause a disturbance, do it quietly and quickly.
--[x] It'd probably be rude to thank her if she didn't do anything, so go with something along the lines of "I don't know if you had anything to do with this, but if you did, thanks."
[x] Keep an eye on your receipt.
[x] Stay to watch Rebecca.
[x] Go with Rebecca.
-[x] If somebody seems to be following you, politely ask if Duncan could get them to stop doing that.

Duncan would probably be happy to make a dude stop following Rebecca.

For the curious, the reason we went with going for the special space despite there being more votes for the other plan was because Kahi counted the "Get this yukkuri instead of a Yukari" votes as different votes. I can't say I agree with this, since they're basically the same vote but with a minor addition, but I'm not gonna complain since this turned out great.
>> No. 43068
Beaten by the update.

[x] "I'm ready if you are."
[x] Go with Rebecca.
-[x] If somebody seems to be following you, politely ask if Duncan could get them to stop doing that.
>> No. 43069
[x] That's all, let's go home.
-[x] Take prizes, go home.
[x] Have a small chat with Rebecca while you walk. How is she doing, and all that friendly stuff.
-[x] If there is another Bonus Game like the zombie mansion, will she participate. You're planning on joinning again.
>> No. 43070
[x] "I'm ready if you are."
[x] Go with Rebecca.
-[x] Small talk, etc. Maybe fill her in on how Ancelin is doing.
>> No. 43071
[x] That's all, let's go home.
[x] Have a small chat with Rebecca while you walk. How is she doing, and all that friendly stuff.
-[x] If there is another Bonus Game like the zombie mansion, will she participate. You're planning on joinning again.

Jack won a lot of money. I think it's time we stop caring about only about yukkuri.
>> No. 43072
[x] "I'm ready if you are."
[x] Have a small chat with Rebecca while you walk. How is she doing, and all that friendly stuff.
-[x] If there is another Bonus Game, will she participate? You're planning on joining again.
-[x] If somebody seems to be following you, politely ask if Duncan could get them to stop doing that.

I don't think that anybody will be following us, given that we'd be leaving in the middle of things and people would mostly either have already left, decided to watch the whole thing, or have to stay for their turns. If somebody does, though, I'd rather not just let them find out where we live/work.

She probably will participate, because she seems to be doing this to go things interestingly.
>> No. 43073
[x] That's all, let's go home.
-[x] Take prizes, go home.
[x] Have a small chat with Rebecca while you walk. How is she doing, and all that friendly stuff.
-[x] Maybe fill her in on how Ancelin and Alyssa are doing
-[x] If there is another Bonus Game like the zombie mansion, will she participate. You're planning on joinning again.
[x] If somebody seems to be following you two, politely ask if Duncan could get them to stop doing that.
>> No. 43074
[x] "I'm ready if you are."
[x] Have a small chat with Rebecca while you walk. How is she doing, and all that friendly stuff.
-[x] She'd probably be interested in how Ancelin is doing.
-[x] If there is another Bonus Game, will she participate? You're planning on joining again.
-[x] Would she like one of the child Yoshikas once it's finished it's training? Free of charge, of course.
-[x] If somebody seems to be following you, politely ask if Duncan could get them to stop doing that.

I really don't think she'll want one, but she sorta has a share of the voucher exchanged for Yoshika.
>> No. 43076
You know what i just realized, we have a chance at getting a Yukari and Rebecca has a Yuyuko. Let the Yukkuri friendship commence. Also maybe we could convince her to breed em together?
>> No. 43077
File 133385052798.jpg - (67.85KB , 600x600 , a727d8627d165d5848bb90ce66c647fd.jpg ) [iqdb]
43077
"If you're ready to leave, then I'm ready at any time." You admit. It's pretty interesting to watch, but so far there hasn't been anything particularly notable from most of these people.

New signs have been set up on the way out, directing you to collections, where you pick up your prizes from a pair of the Demon Queen's assistants, one of which is actually a woman. The first of them you've seen.

Three boxes on Rebecca's part, and the 33M and two boxes for you. The female Assistant has to step down a side hallway to collect your Yukkuri.

She comes back with three. A pair of Reimu, one bodied holding a blob in its arms. You suddenly realize that with the addition of this bodied yukkuri, the entire group from the alley has become completely expendable.

Walking along with them is another bodied Yukkuri, but not really one you're familiar with. Green hair, antenna, an odd cape and masculine clothes. You'll have to look it up, but in any case, it looks significantly more timid and withdrawn than the other two.

It doesn't look like there's a collaring-machine on the premises, so that's something you'll have to work out on your own, and where is...

A Demon Queen in miniature winks into existence near you, sly look on her face, clothing a match for the real deal. It's almost physically painful to watch, your eyes watering as she slides out of the... thing. Like a bleeding wound torn into the fabric of reality, tied together by what look like ribbons at the ends, preventing the hole in existence from ripping itself further apart.

Inside. The eyes. Oh god, you know those eyes, you see them whenever you glance up at night. What does that even mean-

"Yukari will play with you for a while~" The Yukari says, cheerily. "But if Yukari gets too bored, Yukari will leave. Stay fun, Mister~"

"... I guess I'll try." You say, suddenly not certain your gambit with the wheel was entirely worth it. Well, probably not a huge deal, in the long run. You'll have to tread lightly with this one, though, you think. ... You hope the space situation won't be a big problem.

For now, it seems, the Yukari is happy enough to saunter along with the rest of you, shading itself with a miniature umbrella. It doesn't seem like there's anyone following along, that you or Duncan can notice, so after a few streets you relax, and chatter idly for a while.

"Given any thought to other Bonus Games?" You ask, after a bit. "I think I'll join in, if another one comes up."

"Hm... the last one was rather exciting, wasn't it?" Rebecca says, thoughtfully. "Yes, I believe I shall. Ah, but here is where we part ways, I think. There's your cafe, I see. When did you say it would be open?"

"If all goes well... tomorrow morning." You reply.

"Really? Why, that's excellent, dear." Rebecca says. "I do believe I'll see if I can't talk my husband into dropping by with me, sometime in the early afternoon. Business should be rather slower about then, I think? Yes, that should do nicely."

Duncan nods, Rebecca's boxes in his possession, as the two turn and head off for the mansion. For your part, you contemplate your gains: money, boxes, and yukkuri alike. Not much to be said about them yet that hasn't already been said, you suppose, and you don't know what, if anything, is inside of the boxes.

---

2:20 PM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 43078
>>43075
If I may say so, I don't think yukkuri necessarily copy what they resemble in every relationship. Yes, Rans and Chens like each other, and Yukari might show up if you have both, but there's lots of yukkuri material to back those up. I can't recall anything on relations between Yukaris and Yuyukos, and even in the regular fanon I've seen a lot more on the Yakumo family than Yukari and Yuyuko. Also, if there was a tendency for them to get along better, we don't know about it.

That said, it probably doesn't matter. Both our and Rebecca's yukkuri would almost certainly get along well, since they're mostly trained and the masters want them to get along.
>> No. 43079
>>43078
Eh, the only clear trait that seems to pop up in Yukaris is that they stink, they hang out with Chens and Rans, and that a lot of them are trolls. Glorious, glorious trolls.

Perhaps we might secure its cooperation by persuading it to use its powers to troll others?
>> No. 43081
[x] Go home.
[x] Get them settled in.
[x] Take Yukari aside. Will it tell you when it's bored, so you can make it not-bored?
-[x] Also ask it about its gaps.
[x] Look up new type.
[x] Label them Reimu-B, Reimu-A, and Wriggle-A. (and Yukari-A if Yukari wants one.)
[x] Empty out the crate and move Letty and her bed into it. If she's pooped outside the toilet, hold her in your hand and squeeze just a little.
[x] Put the ex-crib family back into the crib, except for the buris.

I think we would have been better off if they didn't have a Yukari, and the fourth one was a random. I've already mentally labeled this as getting three yukkuri for when it runs.

The crib family, we should either just hold on to sell off or release somewhere with directions to get out of the city. I'm not sure which yet.

I've skipped ahead in the labeling, but It's after looking them up, so we'd know the name of the breed then.

Also, we need to know about Yukari's powers to make use of them.
>> No. 43082
We know it can teleport, and move through gaps. That could be *very* useful, if we can get it to actually *like* us.

... Which will require lots of entertainment. Which mostly means picking "interesting" options over rational ones, which is not a huge deal in a game like this anyway, heh.
>> No. 43084
[x] Return home first.
-[x] Contemplate the situation of the alley family: Is there truly a point in keeping them now, with the problems both parents have living there?
[x] Once home, present the new yukkuris then see what's in those boxes.

So, two Reimus, one bodied and one not, a bodied Wriggle and a bodied Yukari. So we got the only Yukari it seems. Not bad. Hopefully, Alyssa and Ancelin can amuse her for a while until we come up with something.

And of course, asking Yukari to help with the cafe is an hopeless cause, unless if it's to stand around and show more variety.

>>43081
Frankly, with the state the Marisa is and how the Reimu is, it's probably better to just let them go (and making sure to keep the bodied Marisa distracted while they leave). That should leave us enough space to breed a new group of Reimus and Marisas if needed.
>> No. 43085
>>43082
Not really, there's no reason that rational decisions can't also be interesting decisions.
>> No. 43087
>>43085
Actually, here are the interestings things from the wikia in regard to Yukari:

>Suika-Types: Almost worship them like gods. Almost.

>Chen-Types: Sometimes screws around with their heads a little by giving them some completely ridiculous logic problem it makes up.

>Tenshi-Types: Beats them up when bored.

Also, if we end up living at Rebecca's place:

>Yuyuko-Types: Won't eat Yukaris; they are very friendly to them and sometimes they mate.

So, Suika will be a great help with amusing Yukari. And if we see her beating up Tenshis (hopefully not near death), then we know we have to do something. Also, Wriggles can only reproduce at death, so it's hopeless to try to make more.

Finally, let's not try to take that Yukari to bed, shall we? God knows the real one would watch and never let it go.
>> No. 43088
>>43087
Usual qualms about the wikia's accuracy aside, we should ask the Wriggle about its diet. They predate on yukkuri in some stories.

That said, I'm actually less opposed to attempting to bed the Yukari than any other yukkuri in our possession. I don't think much of the idea of treating it like one of those yukkuri but it would be an easy way to keep its interest if it's interested in that kind of thing. And if Yukari watches, so what?
>> No. 43089
>>43087
>Finally, let's not try to take that Yukari to bed, shall we? God knows the real one would watch and never let it go.

I think she would be amused enough by that. Both the real one and the pastry version.

[x] Go home and have them settle in.
-[x] "Welcome to my home. Some also call it a small pet zoo, while others could say it's a harem or a factory full of strogen. It's up to you to choose which one you prefer to be in."
[x] Take Yukari aside. Will it tell you when it's bored, so you can make it not-bored?
-[x] It's also cute, definetly well shaped after the real thing.
-[x] Also ask it about its gaps.
[x] Open the mistery boxes with them. There could be anything inside those boxes. It could be a motorboat. Hell, it could even be a mistery box!
[x] Look up new type.
-[x] Label them Reimu-B, Reimu-A, and Wriggle-A.
>> No. 43090
[x] Go home.
[x] Get them settled in.
-[x] Size up the new yukkuris.
[x] Take Yukari aside. Will it tell you when it's bored, so you can make it not-bored?
-[x] Also ask it about its gaps.
[x] Look up new type.
[x] Label them Reimu-B, Reimu-A, and Wriggle-A. (and Yukari-N if Yukari wants one.)
[x] Empty out the crate and move Letty and her bed into it. If she's pooped outside the toilet, hold her in your hand and squeeze just a little.
[x] See what's in the boxes.
[x] Take the ex-crib family outside the city and let them go at a patch of wilderness that looks like it'll support them. Recommend they not return to the city as they'd stand a pretty good chance of being killed.
-[x] On the way back, stop at the newspaper and radio offices.

Can we agree to at least not do any stupid interesting decisions? There's plenty other stuff for us to do that's interesting AND smart. Also we can probably keep her mostly happy by letting her play with interesting things in the apartment.

Wriggles, I thought, could also reproduce normally as well as dying to reproduce. I guess we'll find out when we look them up.
>> No. 43091
[x] Go home.
[x] Get them settled in.
[x] Take Yukari aside. Will it tell you when it's bored, so you can make it not-bored?
-[x] Also ask it about its gaps.
-[x] Ask if Yukari(n) if the Cafe idea seems interesting to her.
-[x] Introduce her to Ancilen and Alyssa. How are human? zombie girls not interesting?
[x] Look up new type.
[x] Label them Reimu-B, Reimu-A, and Wriggle-A. (and Yukari-N if Yukari wants one.) I like the N.
[x] Empty out the crate and move Letty and her bed into it. If she's pooped outside the toilet, hold her in your hand and squeeze just a little.
[x] Put the ex-crib family back into the crib, except for the buris.
-[x] Ask if they want to leave or something like that.

Interesting != stupid. We can be interesting without being stupid. Being stupid is predictable.
>> No. 43092
[x] Go home.
[x] Get them settled in.
-[x] Size up the new yukkuris.
[x] "This is your new home. I hope you like it."
[x] Take Yukari aside. Will it tell you when it's bored, so you can make it not-bored?
-[x] Also ask it about its gaps.
-[x] Mention it looks good.
[x] Look up new type.
[x] Label them Reimu-B, Reimu-A, and Wriggle-A. (and Yukari-N if Yukari wants one.)
[x] Empty out the crate and move Letty and her bed into it. If she's pooped outside the toilet, hold her in your hand and squeeze just a little.
[x] See what's in the boxes.

Looking forward to the flamewars about how to keep Yukari happy.

I really don't like that specific line about our house. I know it's supposed to be for humor, but that doesn't seem like a good place for it. Also I don't know how implying the Yukari is a fake will turn out.
>> No. 43093
[x] Go home.
[x] Get them settled in.
-[x] Size up the new yukkuris.
[x] "This is your new home. I hope you like it."
[x] Take Yukari aside. Will it tell you when it's bored, so you can make it not-bored?
-[x] Also ask it about its gaps.
-[x] Mention it looks good.
[x] Look up new type.
[x] Label them Reimu-B, Reimu-A, and Wriggle-A. (and Yukari-N if Yukari wants one.)
[x] Empty out the crate and move Letty and her bed into it. If she's pooped outside the toilet, hold her in your hand and squeeze just a little.
[x] See what's in the boxes.

So, there WAS a yukari... kinda expected a letdown there. Maybe we should take her with us to any trip or sidequest, those are really fun. Or maybe we should get creative running the cafe, that could keep her entertained and we get the massive influx of people that would like to get a coffee cup from the "Queen".
Also, I was wondering. Do the Marisa types acknowledge their resemblance to the classical "witch", because if the patchouli types can do magic, then at least it would be possible for them to fly with brooms. Maybe convincing our bodied Marisa that she can fly because she has a body by using the belief sistem could net us a "witch Marisa".
>> No. 43094
[x] Go home.
[x] Get them settled in.
[x] "This is your new home. I hope you like it."
[x] Take Yukari aside. Will it tell you when it's bored, so you can make it not-bored?
-[x] Also ask it about its gaps.
[x] Look up new type.
[x] Label them Reimu-B, Reimu-A, and Wriggle-A. (and Yukari-N if Yukari wants one.)
[x] Empty out the crate and move Letty and her bed into it. If she's pooped outside the toilet, hold her in your hand and squeeze just a little.
[x] Put the ex-crib family back into the crib, except for the buris.
-[x] Ask if they want to leave or something like that.

Hopefully this Yukari is slightly trained and won't take any of our other yukkuri with it.
>> No. 43095
File 133386265143.png - (419.72KB , 920x870 , 42e049824fc5a2bdd523bdc1eadacb20.png ) [iqdb]
43095
"Marisa is sorry!"

... It's the first thing you hear upon returning home, and you find that the parent Marisa seems to have been waiting for you, at least for a bit, to prostrate herself. No explanation seems to be forthcoming, though, so you turn questioningly to Frank.

"... Whatever you tried to get them toilet trained again, it didn't work, Johnny. Those three don't care 'bout Marisa chewing them out, and another one's started shitting wherever it feels like." He says, seeming a little aggravated. "Lucky, it's only the one more, I managed to slow it down to that, keep the rest in line. But it's definitely gonna be a problem. And who are these little ladies?"

"Ufufufun~" The Yukari chuckles, winking past Frank effortlessly to continue her personal exploration of the apartment. He blinks slowly, seeming to be trying to process what he just saw.

"Prize winnings... of a sort, from the event." You explain.

Behind him, Yukari winks into existence again, then out of the way of Suika, riding on Chen C's back, as the two of them land lightly on the space she occupied.

"Hold shtill! And face Shuika'sh challenge!"

"Why would Yukari be so stupid~? Yukari isn't interested in fights Yukari can't win."

"Cooooward~" Suika jeers, good-naturedly.

.... You decide to ignore this for now, and glance into the Letty's crib. .... She's staring, hungrily, through the mesh at a nearby Buri, which doesn't seem to grasp how much danger it would be in if not for that thin screen of material separating them. As for excretions, it looks like... well, actually, it looks like she kept your instruction in mind enough to hop over to the towels whenever she needed to relieve herself. Well, you guess that's a good thing. It doesn't change that she's clearly eager to kill and eat the others, if possible, but silver linings.

Well, that's not going to stop you from emptying out the crate and putting her there. She struggles, trying to get out of your hand and to the floor filled with delicious treats, not registering that she's too high to fall safely, but it's probably better off for her to not be able to see things she'd be tempted by, through the wood.

"Ufufufu~" Yukari cackles, winking in and out of existence through the kitchen, snagging a strip of jerky for itself without asking as it passes.

"Bohahaha~" Suika bellows in turn, Chen making the tight curves and bounds that she wouldn't be capable of, and avoiding the painful face-into-scenery impacts that would have occured if Suika were chasing her alone.

"Anyhow, Johnny." Frank says, seeming to decide to follow your lead in ignoring the display. "Got a lady looking for a couple of Chen blobs for her kids. She's only offerin' fifteen each, but I might be able to haggle it up to twenty if we take it. No promises, of course. Might be able to reduce population here a bit that way, though."

"I'm considering releasing the alley family." You note.

"Still? Well, do what you gotta." Frank says. "Guess it would be one way to fix the whole shitting problem, anyway."

For the time being, though, what you have to do is look up the quiet newcomer.

.... Wriggle. Seems pretty much based off of insects, as far as you can tell. Mostly inoffensive, apparently, noted bad habits.... they'll eat yukkuri. They aren't predatory, though: they don't hunt. But like insects, they'll happily feast on a dead yukkuri, or hang around while it's dying, waiting and not helping in any way. They don't seem to make a habit of hurrying things along, though, matching up with the relative inoffensiveness.

Other matters... Wriggle only reproduce after they're dead, awkwardly enough. As such, they only bear one litter, and not in their lifetime, though it seems it's always the full and maximum twelve. Once dead, the infants start to grow, and their first meal occurs when they eat their way out of their mothers corpse. They'll apparently stick around until it's entirely consumed which, depending on size, can take several days or only a matter of hours... if it's gone too soon, and they're still hungry, it's noted that they'll turn on their siblings. If they're still around, and if their siblings haven't turned on them first.

It seems like reproduction is only viable once a Wriggle has gotten to be large enough for its corpse to feed a brood of twelve long enough for them to grow a few stages, otherwise when it's finished, they'll still be too young to feasibly survive the wild on their own. You guess that would be why they're fairly rare.

There doesn't seem to be any more information that you can find.

Well, things seem to have settled down. Yukari is still slowly munching through that bit of jerky from before.

"Hey... will you do me a favor? Let me know when you're getting bored, okay?" You ask.

".... Why? So mister can only do interesting things when he's worried Yukari will leave? Sounds boring~" She teases.

"... Ugh. Well, how about your... your thing. Moving. Thing." You say, haltingly.

"Yukari can go where-e-ver Yukari wants~" She.... 'explains'. Nothing else seems to be forthcoming, as she returns to munching her way through the meat strip.

"... You're cute. But you're kind of annoying, you know that?"

"Kyaa~! Mister called Yukarin cuuute. Peeervert~" She teases again, winking slyly as she winks away to another room.

Yes. Serious second thoughts. Well, too late now.

Yukari doesn't seem interested in the prospect of being labeled, but the other three don't put up a fuss.

---

3:30 PM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 43096
[x] Have Frank sell the Chens. Also, could he look for somebody willing to swap a yukkuri for the mini-Demon Queen?
[x] See what's in the boxes.
[x] Let the father Marisa know you don't have any more use for them, and as such will let them go.
[x] Gather the free-shitting yukkuri and give them each one light karate chop.
[x] Take the ex-crib family (save the buris) outside the city and let them go at a patch of wilderness that looks like it'll support them. Recommend they not return to the city as they'd stand a pretty good chance of being killed.
-[x] On the way back, stop at the newspaper and radio offices.

Jesus Christ, I can't wait until this thing gets bored.
>> No. 43097
[x] Let Frank sell the Chens.
[x] Show Marisa the new bodied Remiu. With that, you will soon release her and her family, in a day or two.
-[x] The bodied Marisa will stay, even though she's Marisa's daughter.
[x] Call your "daughters", see how they are doing.
[x] Ask Yukari what are her tastes. Besides "fun".
>> No. 43098
[x] Have Frank sell the Chens. Also, could he look for somebody willing to swap a yukkuri for the mini-Demon Queen?
[x] See what's in the boxes.
[x] Let the father Marisa know you don't have any more use for them, and as such will let them go.
[x] Gather the free-shitting yukkuri and give them each one light karate chop.
[x] Take the ex-crib family (save the buris) outside the city and let them go at a patch of wilderness that looks like it'll support them. Recommend they not return to the city as they'd stand a pretty good chance of being killed.
-[x] On the way back, stop at the newspaper and radio offices.
-[x] Remove their nametags.

I'm fairly certain Marisa-B does not consider Marisa-A to be her daughter.
>> No. 43099
[x] Have Frank sell the Chens. Also, could he look for somebody willing to swap a yukkuri for the mini-Demon Queen?
[x] See what's in the boxes.
[x] Let the father Marisa know you don't have any more use for them, and as such will let them go.
[x] Take the ex-crib family (save the buris) outside the city and let them go at a patch of wilderness that looks like it'll support them. Recommend they not return to the city as they'd stand a pretty good chance of being killed.
-[x] On the way back, stop at the newspaper and radio offices.
-[x] Remove their nametags.

Why would we risk upsetting the group as a whole to get back at some miscreants? They'll be gone, there's no point.
>> No. 43100
[x] Have Frank sell the Chens. Also, could he look for somebody willing to swap a yukkuri for the mini-Demon Queen? No promises, though.
[x] Call Rebecca. You got the Yukari, as she saw, but you're not sure if you can keep it entertained, and she likely can. Would she be willing to trade the young of some of her yukkuri for the Yukari?
[x] See what's in the boxes.
[x] Let the father Marisa know you don't have any more use for them, and as such will let them go.
[x] Take the ex-crib family (save the buris) outside the city and let them go at a patch of wilderness that looks like it'll support them. Recommend they not return to the city as they'd stand a pretty good chance of being killed.
-[x] On the way back, stop at the newspaper and radio offices.
-[x] Remove their nametags.

We don't possess the resources to keep the Yukarin amused, but we do know someone who does. Plus, we can visit it when we start renting at Rebecca's.
>> No. 43101
Y'all niggas voted to waste our token/tickets to get a mini-demon queen, and now you want to trade it....
>> No. 43102
[x] Have Frank sell the Chens.
[x] Let the father Marisa know you don't have any more use for them, and as such will let them go.
[x] Gather the free-shitting yukkuri and give them each one light karate chop.
[x] Take the ex-crib family (save the buris) outside the city and let them go at a patch of wilderness that looks like it'll support them. Recommend they not return to the city as they'd stand a pretty good chance of being killed.
-[x] On the way back, stop at the newspaper and radio offices.
-[x] Remove their nametags.

Guys, don't give up on the Yukari yet, we just got her (and she's almost as valuable as our shanghai, exchanging her for another Yu would be a loss).
>> No. 43103
[x] Have Frank sell the Chens. Also, could he look for somebody willing to swap a yukkuri for the mini-Demon Queen?
[x] See what's in the boxes.
[x] Let the father Marisa know you don't have any more use for them, and as such will let them go.
[x] Take the ex-crib family (save the buris) outside the city and let them go at a patch of wilderness that looks like it'll support them. Recommend they not return to the city as they'd stand a pretty good chance of being killed.
-[x] On the way back, stop at the newspaper and radio offices.
-[x] Remove their nametags.
>> No. 43104
[x] Keep the Yukari.

Trading it off at the least suggestion of risk is stupid and lame, assuming that it will even let itself be traded off. You guys haven't even tried to keep it around - all you have is a statement that it needs to be amused and you literally have no idea what it would take to keep it amused - and your first instinct is to trade it off?

The hell?
>> No. 43105
[x] Have Frank sell the Chens. Also, could he look for somebody willing to swap a yukkuri for the mini-Demon Queen? No promises, though.
[x] Call Rebecca. You got the Yukari, as she saw, but you're not sure if you can keep it entertained, and she likely can. Would she be willing to trade the young of some of her yukkuri for the Yukari?
[x] See what's in the boxes.
[x] Let the father Marisa know you don't have any more use for them, and as such will let them go.
[x] Take the ex-crib family (save the buris) outside the city and let them go at a patch of wilderness that looks like it'll support them. Recommend they not return to the city as they'd stand a pretty good chance of being killed.
-[x] On the way back, stop at the newspaper and radio offices.
-[x] Remove their nametags.

I didn't vote for it. I really hope it gets bored or something and fucks off, because I don't think we can make it work.
>> No. 43107
[x] Have Frank sell the Chens.
[x] Let the father Marisa know you don't have any more use for them, and as such will let them go.
[x] Gather the free-shitting yukkuri and give them each one light karate chop.
[x] Take the ex-crib family (save the buris) outside the city and let them go at a patch of wilderness that looks like it'll support them. Recommend they not return to the city as they'd stand a pretty good chance of being killed.
-[x] Remove their nametags.
-[x] On the way back, stop at the newspaper and radio offices.
[x] An idea for entertaining Yukari. Tell her the story about our adventure in the Haunted House during the first Bonus Game. Maybe break the story up into segments to draw up some suspense?
>> No. 43109
[x] Have Frank sell the Chens.
[x] Let the father Marisa know you don't have any more use for them, and as such will let them go.
[x] Gather the free-shitting yukkuri and give them each one light karate chop.
[x] Take the ex-crib family (save the buris) outside the city and let them go at a patch of wilderness that looks like it'll support them. Recommend they not return to the city as they'd stand a pretty good chance of being killed.
-[x] Remove their nametags.
-[x] On the way back, stop at the newspaper and radio offices.
[x] An idea for entertaining Yukari. Tell her the story about our adventure in the Haunted House during the first Bonus Game. Maybe break the story up into segments to draw up some suspense?

The hell, guys? At last give it a day or two to figure out what keeps the Yukari amused. It's not like Kahi's going to have her destroy everything it touches in the name of fun.
>> No. 43110
>>43105
We have next to nothing on what keeps the Yukari amused - it's a bit early to tell whether we can keep it amused with an acceptable level of investment in time and resources or not.

Attempting to give it up without even looking into the possibility of keeping it around is stupid - you're passing up the opportunity in its capabilities without even looking at what it would cost to use them. It's like passing up an investment opportunity without even looking at its projected revenues and price because it'll cost money.
>> No. 43111
>>43104
I can certainly see your point. For me, the Yukari is a big unknown, and one that I'm not sure we can get much out of beyond having it hang around our cafe to attact people. But given it's behaviour (snagging jerky) it might well start eating the cafe stock or even bothering customers.

Would you at least support getting rid of it if its upkeep or its behaviour proves unreasonable?
>> No. 43112
>>43111
Yes, if the costs of keeping the Yukari around exceed the benefits of the same, then I'd support ditching it so long as that course of action doesn't cause even bigger problems.

The thing is - we don't know how the Yukari can benefit us because we don't have many clues what the Yukari can do. But even assuming that teleportation itself is its only ability, that's still a secure method of long-distance communication if we can convince it to cooperate. Not to mention that even if its behavior is unacceptable at present, that doesn't mean it's impossible for us to come to an arrangement.

That said, I think it's best if we treat the Yukari as an independent house guest at the moment.

Oh, and it's a shame that we didn't pick up something like an Eirin instead.
>> No. 43113
Also, keep in mind that we probably /can't/ get rid of the Yukari. Now that it knows us, it'll probably come back to annoy us.

(Oh, can someone tell me how to use italics/bold/underline/strikethrough?)
>> No. 43114
File 133387051117.png - (149.39KB , 600x390 , 36118215d372e1a84050fe5f4a9e33ef.png ) [iqdb]
43114
"I've thought about it. Go ahead and pick a couple that look like they'll work out." You say, drawing Frank aside for a moment. "Also... Do you know anyone that might be willing to swap for... You know. That mini Queen."

Frank stares at you for a moment, then laughs. ... He seems to think you're trying out a comedy routine, or something.

"I'm serious here."

".... Oh man. Johnny, I don't want to know what was going through your head when you got that one." Frank says. "But hell. I don't know anyone that would really want one that bad. And whether they do or not, that teleporty eye thing? She can leave at any time. Do you really think people are gonna be happy being scammed like that?"

"It's not a scam... it's a perfectly fair exchange." You say.

"Giving up a yu that at the very least can't just duck out of attempts to train it and keep it in line, or flat out leave, whenever it feels like... for one that can? Or buying one? That's totally a scam, Johnny. There is no sucker that big."

.... Did you get swindled? No, the idea of specifying a Yukari type, it was yours from the start. Maybe you didn't think it completely through, but even so...

"I mean, hell, you insist then I'll ask, Johnny. But I don't think there's a snowflake's chance on a hot grill that you'll get an offer."

Ugh. It just doesn't fit right, you're supposed to be the boss and Master, not the entertainment channel. Well, you guess if she gets bored enough, she'll leave on her own. ... Or just stick around to mooch food off of you, with nothing you can really do about it. One of those.

Screw it, time to check the boxes.

One gives you a large, enclosed glass tank. ... Actually, this is bigger than the box. Significantly bigger. And heavy. Wait, how the fuck was it insid-

Your brain breaks for a few minutes. After a bit, though, you manage to stop thinking about it, and set the sealed acquarium thing aside.

There are a number of very tiny yukkuri in there, a fingernails size at best, scuttling and hopping through underground tunnels. Wriggles. Your own wriggle shudders, looking at them, but doesn't say anything. The drones seem to be... gathering bits of plant matter, from the aboveground segment, and storing it as they attend to their 'queen', which is comparatively massive. The size of a large marble, at least.

Near the top, some equally tiny spidery yukkuri, somewhere between the drones and Queen in size, nest in webs. As you watch, one slides down a strand of silk... then pounces and wraps up a wriggle drone before dragging it, seeming to be screaming, up to her web.

There's a bottle at the side, that seems to drip water through, but aside from having to refill that every... perhaps two or three days, and likely with much more leeway, the wriggle-farm seems perfectly self-contained and doesn't require any outside care.

Well, that's one box down. The other...

The other contains a pair of racy lavender panties. You calmly put the lid back on, deciding that they can stay there while you think of what to do with them, if anything.

The next matter is dumping the crib yu.

Reimu, if anything, seems relieved and even vaguely grateful at the decision, though Marisa, if anything, looks more worried about the generosity. She seems to take the warning about returning to the city at face value, though it seems she's picked up an implied threat that you would be the one assuring they would die, if you saw them again. Reimu seems to hear it as well, but pays it little mind, clearly not intending to return at all if possible and so not bothering to pay too much attention. The children are just staring around at the forest in wonder.

As you leave, you can hear Reimu initiating a conversation about whether or not they should have more babies now. ... Well, it's not any of your business any more. Name-badges clink together in your pocket, fortunately you can erase the labels easily enough.

You take a couple detours on the way back, to stop by the radio and news. Having no real detailed plan for advertisement, you just drop a little bit of the cash you've picked up at each: 1M to start running ads over the radio for your cafe at eight tomorrow morning, which will likely last a couple hours at most, and 5 at the News to get your ad in the papers.

You'll see how that turns out, you guess. Then you're back home, and you take a moment to look at the completely empty crib before turning to take in the sight of the Yukari sprawled out and casually watching some movie or another that Frank seems to have set up for her on the laptop.

... You guess that works, though it was probably just a temporary measure until you got back, since it looks like he's taken off. Chen 13 and 14 were apparently his selection, you guess he just went for the youngest ones.

Even so, you feel like you've accomplished things today.

---

5:02 PM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 43116
I Really don't get why people jumped at getting rid of Yukari like that. It could be ridiculously useful if we gain its allegiance/affection. And people are just giving up at the starting line. The things worth getting take a lot of work to get.
>> No. 43117
[x] Wrestle Suika.
[x] Give Ancelin paper and crayons/pencil to draw.
[x] Talk with Alyssa about your day.
[x] Get to know new Yus
[x] Talk/play with your "children"/yukkuri

I don't think we need to do anything ridiculous from the get go for Yukari. Our family life is pretty abnormal already. Once it gets used to it then we can think of something else.
>> No. 43118
[x] Wrestle Suika.
[x] Give Ancelin paper and crayons/pencil to draw.
[x] Talk with Alyssa about your day.
[x] Get to know new Yus
[x] Talk/play with your "children"/yukkuri
[x] Formally introduce Yukarin to Alyssa and Ancelin
>> No. 43119
Changing vote >>43117

[x] Wrestle Suika.
[x] Give Ancelin paper and crayons/pencil to draw.
[x] Talk with Alyssa about your day.
[x] Get to know new Yus
[x] Talk/play with your "children"/yukkuri
[x] Formally introduce Yukarin to Alyssa and Ancelin
>> No. 43120
Frank doesn't think that anyone would be willing to trade even one thing that takes one day to spawn a bunch of for the chance to entertain a yukkuri as rare as that? If he says so.

[x] Let Yukari know you'd like to use the laptop once the movie's over.
[x] While waiting for the movie to end:
-[x] Ask Wriggle about the mini-Wriggles. Gently, she's pretty timid and doesn't seem to like them.
-[x] See whether the three prize yukkuri have any special skills.
-[x] Think one last time about anything you might have missed before opening the cafe.
[x] When movie is over:
-[x] Look up those spider yukkuri. (unless they're also Wriggles)
-[x] Suika's getting stronger. Look up the basics of one of those martial arts that uses the strength of their opponents against them.
>> No. 43121
[x] Let Yukari know you'd like to use the laptop once the movie's over.
[x] While waiting for the movie to end:
-[x] Ask Wriggle about the mini-Wriggles. Gently, she's pretty timid and doesn't seem to like them.
-[x] See whether the three prize yukkuri have any special skills.
-[x] Think one last time about anything you might have missed before opening the cafe.
[x] When movie is over:
-[x] Look up those spider yukkuri. (unless they're also Wriggles)
-[x] Suika's getting stronger. Look up the basics of one of those martial arts that uses the strength of their opponents against them.

Right now, Yukarin's watching a movie. We can go through our crazy life later. Also, why vote to show it all at once?
>> No. 43122
[x] Let Yukari know you'd like to use the laptop once the movie's over.
[x] While waiting for the movie to end:
-[x] Ask Wriggle about the mini-Wriggles. Gently, she's pretty timid and doesn't seem to like them.
-[x] See whether the three prize yukkuri have any special skills.
-[x] Think one last time about anything you might have missed before opening the cafe.
-[x] You're curious: can blob yukkuri hop backwards?
[x] When movie is over:
-[x] Look up those spider yukkuri. (unless they're also Wriggles)
-[x] Suika's getting stronger. Look up the basics of one of those martial arts that uses the strength of their opponents against them.

Voice is right about one thing: we're not the entertainment channel. Although we do have a TV that might do well at being the entertainment channel.
>> No. 43124
[x] While waiting for the movie to end:
-[x] Ask Wriggle about the mini-Wriggles. Gently, she's pretty timid and doesn't seem to like them.
-[x] See whether the prize yukkuris other than Yukari have any special skills.
-[x] Think one last time about anything you might have missed before opening the cafe.
[x] When movie is over:
-[x] Look up those spider yukkuri. (unless they're also Wriggles)
-[x] Formally introduce Yukarin to Alyssa and Ancelin

Guys... No need to tell Yukari that, you know? Remember who this is: how do you think she'll answer?
>> No. 43125
How much of the original touhou personality affect the yukkuri personality anyway.
>> No. 43126
>>43125
As Yukari's proven, Quite a bit. This isnt to stay they're going to be as smart as the original as they prolly dont have the brain capacity.

Basically they're dumber touhous. That's pretty much it.
>> No. 43127
[x] While waiting for the movie to end:
-[x] Ask Wriggle about the mini-Wriggles. Gently, she's pretty timid and doesn't seem to like them.
-[x] See whether the prize yukkuris other than Yukari have any special skills.
--[x] What's the movie Yukarin is watching? Go watch it with her for a bit.
[x] When movie is over:
-[x] Look up those spider yukkuri.
-[x] Suika's getting stronger. Look up the basics of one of those martial arts that uses the strength of their opponents against them.
-[x] Formally introduce Yukarin to Alyssa and Ancelin
>> No. 43128
[x] While waiting for the movie to end:
-[x] Ask Wriggle about the mini-Wriggles. Gently; she's pretty timid and doesn't seem to like them.
-[x] See whether the prize yukkuris, other than Yukari, have any special skills.
-[x] Think one last time about anything you might have missed before opening the cafe.
[x] When movie is over:
-[x] Look up those spider yukkuri (unless they're also Wriggles).
-[x] Formally introduce Yukarin to Alyssa and Ancelin.
[x] Contingency vote: don't try to trade or sell Yukari.

Sheesh, I go to bed an hour earlier than normal, and people vote to get rid of one of the rarest yukkuri in existence. Hopefully no progress will be made on that front.

Also, Yamame~
>> No. 43129
>>43126
Honestly, it might be better to treat the Yukari as a youkai house-guest rather than simply a yukkuri. Granted, all yukkuri can be classified as youkai, but there's a line between most yukkuri and other disregardable youkai such as ghost-fires and the things that people usually think of as being youkai.
>> No. 43130
[x] Watch the movie with Yukari.

I wonder what movie she's watching. Learning her tastes might be necessary.

Also, who else here thinks/hopes she sleeps as much as the real one?
>> No. 43131
[x] While waiting for the movie to end:
-[x] Talk with your newest yukkuris. How trained are they anyway? Can the bodied help with the cafe?
-[x] Ask Wriggle about the mini-Wriggles. Gently; she's pretty timid and doesn't seem to like them.
-[x] See whether the prize yukkuris, other than Yukari, have any special skills.
-[x] Think one last time about anything you might have missed before opening the cafe.
[x] When movie is over:
-[x] Look up those spider yukkuri (unless they're also Wriggles).
-[x] Formally introduce Yukarin to Alyssa and Ancelin.

May as well learn the attitude of the newest girls. Wriggle is shy, sure, but how are the Reimus?
>> No. 43132
>>43130
You should always learn something about the habits of people you interact with in business - it gives the impression that you care about them as people rather than machines and it makes them feel important, even if you couldn't care less about them.
>> No. 43133
[x] Let Yukari know you'd like to use the laptop once the movie's over.
-[x] What kind of movie is she watching anyway?
[x] While waiting for the movie to end:
-[x] Ask Wriggle about the mini-Wriggles. Gently, she's pretty timid and doesn't seem to like them.
-[x] See whether the three prize yukkuri have any special skills.
-[x] Think one last time about anything you might have missed before opening the cafe.
-[x] You're curious: can blob yukkuri hop backwards?
[x] When movie is over:
-[x] Look up those spider yukkuri. (unless they're also Wriggles)
-[x] Formally introduce Yukarin to Alyssa and Ancelin.

I´m wondering, the city is deep in "Yukari space" as in floating in the emptyness surrounded by the creepy eyes. Then our mini-yukari is also opening a gap to "yukari space". Isn't this like putting a portable hole inside a bag of holding?
>> No. 43134
File 133391269451.jpg - (4.63KB , 480x360 , 0.jpg ) [iqdb]
43134
"There's a liiiiiight." the apparent protagonists croon...

"Over at the Frankenstein place." The chorus resounds.

Some sort of horror-musical, you guess? Judging by the little time-bar at the bottom, it's not very far in. Frank can't have been gone too long, you may have only just missed him. Well, that's how it goes.

You take a moment to inspect your winnings closer.

As far as you can tell, though, there's nothing that much to see about the Reimu other than their being fairly average Reimu. Bodied, and blob form. You guess the bodied one could work in the cafe, she's an adult and seems obedient enough to catch on. The blob Reimu seems a touch more friendly and outgoing, though.

Wriggle, also, listens to instruction, though she's really quiet. She has a habit of ending up in one spot and then calmly staring out over the room as a whole. It's a bit of a chore to get her to speak up at all.

You manage it, in asking about the farm. All you manage to get, though, is a muttered 'Babies', and an intense shudder.

Well, that's probably enough to put things together, though. She grasps how her reproduction works, you suppose, either consciously or instinctively realizing that she has to die to get things going. Do Not Want is written all over her face.

You take a little while to consider anything you might have forgotten, but can't think of anything you haven't thought of before. Though centerpieces and ornamentation will probably still be fairly expensive.

... That movie isn't much further in now than it was a few minutes ago. Looks like more singing and dancing. Well, Yukari seems to be enjoying it all right, and there's not really anything you can do with the laptop until she's done. The rest of your plan seems to be on hold until then.

---

5:13 PM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 43135
[x] How are your "daughters" doing?
[x] Chat with your future waitresses, ready for the big day?
[x] Playtime!
[x] Chat with Alyssa.
-[x] If possible inquire about how the mansion became undead ground.
[x] Give Ancelin some crayons or something.
[x] If there's still time, watch the movie.

This would do.
>> No. 43136
[x] How are your "daughters" doing?
[x] Chat with your future waitresses; are they ready for the big day?
[x] Playtime!
[x] Give Ancelin some colored pencils and crayons.
[x] Chat with Alyssa.
-[x] If possible inquire about how the mansion became undead ground.
[x] If there's still time, watch the last of the movie.
>> No. 43138
[x] How are your "daughters" doing?
[x] Chat with your future waitresses; are they ready for the big day?
[x] Playtime!
[x] Give Ancelin some colored pencils and crayons.
[x] Chat with Alyssa.
-[x] If possible inquire about how the mansion became undead ground.
[x] If there's still time, watch the last of the movie.
>> No. 43139
[x] How are your "daughters" doing?
[x] Chat with your future waitresses; are they ready for the big day?
-[x] You're all gonna get up early tomorrow and work for some hours. They better satisfy their need today and go to sleep early.
[x] Playtime!

Can we leave the undead subjetcs for when we need to entertain Yukarin? I think she would be interessted in the whole story.
>> No. 43140
[x] How are your "daughters" doing?
[x] Chat with your future waitresses; are they ready for the big day?
[x] Playtime!
[x] Give Ancelin some colored pencils and crayons.
[x] Chat with Alyssa.
-[x] If possible inquire about how the mansion became undead ground.
[x] If there's still time, watch the last of the movie.
>> No. 43142
File 133393420036.png - (456.79KB , 650x550 , slightly related.png ) [iqdb]
43142
You glance in on your daughters, though Shanghai is the only one that greets you right away. Tenshi A is giving the larger one a spanking. There's a slight flash of jealousy when she hints that she wouldn't mind letting you handle that, and the smacks... increase a little, in intensity and speed, maybe? Well, 5 doesn't seem to mind.

Alice 1 and A are quietly secluded for the moment, and unavailable, leaving you with nobody to play with but Shanghai, of the three. Well, and that confused blob, though you hardly pay her any mind right now, aside from a quick patting and then flicking her away.

It reminds you, though you missed thinking of it before. It might be a good idea to decide exactly who is to participate in the cafe business, and give at least the collared ones among them actual nicknames, before the morning. If only because you aren't sure the customers would be quite as comfortable with the designation of a single number or letter.

In any case, the bodied ones seem to be more or less ready to serve as waitstaff. Reimu and Wriggle probably lagging behind things, of course, since you only got them just today.

In any case: playtime, for a few moments.

You discover two things through it. First, that the bodied Reimu is kind of ticklish, and is easy to coax into laughter. Second, and mostly accidentally, that once you manage to coax Wriggle into play, she's just plain sensitive all over, though not specifically ticklish. Her feet are, though, and you actually get a laugh out of her by messing with them, though she's still blushing.

You pass off some more paper and a pencil to Ancelin, afterward, leaving her to it, as you move to Alyssa.

"Do you know... remember? How that mansion ended up as it was?" You ask.

"I fear not." is her reply. "I lay dow to sleep, one night... and the next morning, it was as though I had awoken in hell. I thankfully recall little of that time, and my next clear memory is... well, of the place where you found me." She admits.

"I see... thank you, anyway." You say.

.... Not much else to do, you guess.

Yukari is stretched out in such a way as to make finding a place to seat yourself irritating. In the end, to get a good view of the picture, you have to lay down right beside her in the same fashion, head supported on one arm, her body snugly set against yours.

It's kind of a bizarre show. The mad doctor is murdering the motorcyclist with an axe? You see. And none of the guests see fit to interfere, though one of the protagonists gasps.

.... Ah, now he's seducing her. And him. Both of the protagonists, in fact. And a bit on, there's an entire song-sequence about the female protagonist losing her cool and sleeping with the muscular, empty-headed... lab experiment? Seems like it. You've missed a bit, and you're piecing things together as it goes along.

It would, of course, be impossible for you not to notice the casual, teasing way Yukari is rubbing up against you through these scenes, though she settles down as they pass.

Oh, now he's apparently privately butchered the motorcyclist and fed him to his guests, including the new, older, wheelchair-bound fellow. Marvelous. Aaaand throwing a switch turns people to stone, apparently. Science, somehow. Things culminate in what you guess is a mind controlled, cross-dressing burlesque show, finishing in an orgy in the pool. Yukari is teasing you again, but you try not to pay that any mind, though she still seems smug that your body is reacting the way it can only be expected to react.

Oh, and now the servants are barging in, wearing outlandish clothes and weilding some kind of ray gun. Because they were aliens all along, and so was the doctor. Yes, that makes perfect sense, you guess. Firing the laser... death tally includes the doctor, his creation, and that other one, you can't really recall her function or name at the moment.

Alien male gives an ultimation which sums up as 'get out of my house, or you're coming home with us'. Home being the alient planet with the improbable name.

Everyone's in fishnets and garters, staring up at the sky, and credits roll to a singing and disembodied mouth.

Well, that definitely wasn't a waste of time. You kind of liked the doctor. Shame he bit it, in the end.

In any case... seems like Yukari's dozing lightly against you, though not completely asleep. Knowing full well your state, since she caused it, and she can't have forgotten, given your relative positions. Yeesh, it's like she's either taunting you, or making a subtle invitation out of it.

You consider this for a few minutes, then note that she's either slightly more active in her sleep than you would expect, or she's less asleep than she appears to be and is deliberately tempting you, because she just started shifting in place, a little bit. You aren't sure which. And if the second, you aren't sure whether or not it would just be for giggles.

---

6:45 PM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 43143
[x] Tickle her.

lol. Let's do the time warp again!
>> No. 43144
[x] She likes fun? Then let's have fun.
-[x] Return her teasing. If she enjoys it, she may soon try something really fun~

Two can play this game of yours, pseud-Demon Queen.
>> No. 43146
[X] Tickle her.
--[X] Don't escalate, though.
>> No. 43147
...Guys? What happened with the idea of menus with checkboxes for when the girls go ask for orders? Not that the menu is big right now and it will be slow at first, but we're going to need something to know who ordered what when there will be more people.
>> No. 43148
>>43147
Make a vote on it, then we can just append.
>> No. 43149
>>43148
...Sure, because we can make those by snapping our fingers.

Also, we have no drinks for kids (and considering that we are in a place frequented by kids, not a great idea) nor anything for lunch. So I guess we'll do last-minute shopping tomorrow morning.

Oh, and the appliances haven't been moved in either, right? That means we'll need Ancelin's help too.
>> No. 43150
[x] Don't respond to her teasing, she's just going to act like you're a pervert.
-[x] In fact, she's probably awake. Ask her to stop that.
[x] Look up those things you were going to before, and Shou-types.
[x] Beat up Tenshi-A.
-[x] Don't take two hours like that one time.
[x] Label Reimu-B(2) Reimu-B.
[x] Label the yukkuri that are going to work in the cafe according to the form Type-# "Nickname".
-[x] Alice-A "Custard"
-[x] Chen-A "Milk"
-[x] Tenshi-A "Peach"
-[x] Tenshi-5 "Heaven"
-[x] Alice-1 "Rainbow"
-[x] Chen-2 "Omen"
-[x] Chen-10 "Chesire"
-[x] Tenshi-14 "Cloud"
-[x] Reimu-A "Ruby"
-[x] Wriggle-A "Juice"
[x] Go out and get the stitches removed.

We have 8 tables, so we probably should have 8 waitresses. We ought to have as much diversity as possible, but in case Reimu and Wriggle aren't trained enough, I included two extra.

I'm including the original names so as to avoid messing up the system.

>lol
Please don't do that.
>> No. 43151
[x] She likes fun? Then let's have fun.
-[x] Return her teasing. If she enjoys it, she may soon try something really fun~

Tickle her, really? Way to get her interest. This, however, should keep her happy.
>> No. 43152
[x] She likes fun? Then let's have fun.
-[x] Return her teasing. If she enjoys it, she may soon try something really fun~

But John is a pervert, and this is a good way to entertain/interest her, at least enough for her to have a reason to stay/come back. We spent the worth of two tickets to get her, and scored big luck. People might also be interested in her, when we open the cafe; both Shangai and Yukari are rare as fuck.
>> No. 43153
Did it cross anyone's mind that you're getting sucked in her pace and she'S going to troll you any second now?

[x] She likes fun? Then let's have fun.
-[x] "Oh my, this cute Yukari is being a pervert when she called me one. What shall I do?"
-[x] Tickle her.

Doing a non-obvious response is being interesting, not doing what she's playign you to do.
>> No. 43154
[x] Don't respond to her teasing, she's just going to act like you're a pervert.
-[x] In fact, she's probably awake. Ask her to stop that.
[x] Look up those things you were going to before, and Shou-types.
[x] Beat up Tenshi-A.
-[x] Don't take two hours like that one time.
[x] Label Reimu-B(2) Reimu-B.
[x] Label the yukkuri that are going to work in the cafe according to the form Type-# "Nickname".
-[x] Alice-A "Custard"
-[x] Chen-A "Milk"
-[x] Tenshi-A "Peach"
-[x] Tenshi-5 "Heaven"
-[x] Alice-1 "Rainbow"
-[x] Chen-2 "Omen"
-[x] Chen-10 "Chesire"
-[x] Tenshi-14 "Cloud"
-[x] Reimu-A "Ruby"
-[x] Wriggle-A "Juice"
[x] Go out and get the stitches removed.

Yukari has been nothing but annoying. She's gonna blueball us and then mock us for thinking we had a chance with her august personage. Although maybe we'll get lucky and she'll become offended at the return groping and leave.
>> No. 43156
>>43146 here, changing vote to


[x] She likes fun? Then let's have fun.
-[x] "Oh my, this cute Yukari is being a pervert when she called me one. What shall I do?"
-[x] Tickle her.
[x] Look up those things you were going to before, and Shou-types.
[x] Beat up Tenshi-A.
-[x] Don't take two hours like that one time.
[x] Label Reimu-B(2) Reimu-B.
[x] Label the yukkuri that are going to work in the cafe according to the form Type-# "Nickname".
-[x] Alice-A "Custard"
-[x] Chen-A "Milk"
-[x] Tenshi-A "Peach"
-[x] Tenshi-5 "Heaven"
-[x] Alice-1 "Rainbow"
-[x] Chen-2 "Omen"
-[x] Chen-10 "Chesire"
-[x] Tenshi-14 "Cloud"
-[x] Reimu-A "Ruby"
-[x] Wriggle-A "Juice"
[x] Go out and get the stitches removed.
>> No. 43158
[x]Tickle Mode: Engaged
[x]Go get the stitches removed.

As for nicknames... Don't give them out where they're not necessary. Alice 1 and Tenshi 5 are candidates(I'm not particularly fond of Peaches and Cream as names, but it's thematic), and you might want to give one more out if you think people might be worried about Yoshika handling their food(or be present in the first place) and take another repeat in her place. Assuming Wriggle and Reimu can be brought up to speed, of course, you'll need more if they need a few days. Oh, and you'll probably want to avoid using nicknames that might get mixed up with an order.

Suika's a bit too... Suika-ish to really be a waitress, and while I can see Yukarin popping down at some point to check things out I can't see her doing the waitress thing unless she feels like it.
>> No. 43159
File 133394200366.jpg - (129.73KB , 600x888 , 8960bbef8294c45bdf239ed3230637af.jpg ) [iqdb]
43159
Alright then. If that's how she wants to play it.

You start slowly, just gently and casually rubbing her belly with trailing fingers. She squirms a little, but doesn't let on whether or not she's sleeping.

Even so, her hips are sliding with a bit more purpose. Can't be just coincidence.

You shift your hands a bit, matching her escalation with your own as you rub through her dress, first at her chest, then trailing down further.

"... Ehehehe. Peeervert~" She teases.

She doesn't make an effort to move your hands, but her dress has slowly hiked up, and a hand is sliding around behind her.

"So. Awake, were you?" You ask, then let a sharp breath loose as she works you free of clothing, to slide....

Next to her. Not anywhere more interesting, as her thighs squeeze. She moves your hands deliberately to her chest, then continues her hip motions.

"Yukari's thighs are... good enough for mister pervert~" She says slyly, hands moving beneath her dress.

Well, good enough. You focus your efforts through her dress, rubbing and pinching as she works at you in turn. Hands moving daintily in time with hips, everything pertinent concealed by the dress.

This is... pretty depraved, right in front of everyone who walks by, only the thin shield of clothing hiding what you're up to, with...

You lose it, with a ragged gasp, and she giggles.

"Hehehe... Yukari's thighs were good enough~"

She's caught all the spillage in her hands, not a drop left to stain anything, and she pointedly slurps it out of them. Then smirks slyly, a little, at the response that incurs.

She tugs you down, lips pursed for a kiss. You comply without even really thinking about it, her tongue trailing in to meet yours... and a mouthful of substance is suddenly forced into your throat. You swallow, involuntarily, before you realize what just happened.

"Ufufufu~ Mister is a fun little pervert~" She teases. "Yukari is done playing with you for now, though. Yukari is going to sleep. Mister can play again another time~"

She hops up and winks away, leaving you rushing a bit to set your clothes back in order before anyone sees you. That was... very nice, and yet, surprisingly un-fulfilling.

You get the feeling that you got caught up in things, going at her pace the whole time. If there was a scoreboard, or this were a game... yeah. This round would probably go to her. It's not like you can make a huge complaint about it, though, considering things.

---

7:06 PM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 43161
Ugh. That's what, three votes and a vote-change I missed in between starting to write and posting?

.... I think that if I tally those, it'll swing things to the other thing, too. Crap. Uh...
>> No. 43162
x] Beat up Tenshi-A.
-[x] Don't take two hours like that one time.
[x] Label Reimu-B(2) Reimu-B.
[x] Label the yukkuri that are going to work in the cafe according to the form Type-# "Nickname".
[x] Go out and get the stitches removed.
>> No. 43163
I'd prefer if we went with what was voted on, personally.

If not, my vote is
[x]>>43150 minus the first vote.
>> No. 43164
>>43161

I think someone already suggested this to you, but maybe you should start calling the votes before writing?

Anyway, that was a fine update.

[x] Go remove these stitches.
>> No. 43166
>>43161
Unless it change anything ultimately, just go on. As I see things going, we're headed directly for 'disaster' anyway, considering our current situation.

[x] Realize you're missing drinks for kids (juice boxes should do) and lunch stuff.
[x] Realize you also forgot to deal with keeping track of orders. You won't have enough clients for it to be a problem at first but later...
[x] Could Ancelin be able to remove those stitches without hurting you too much?
>> No. 43167
[x] Look up those things you were going to before, and Shou-types.
[x] Beat up Tenshi-A.
-[x] Don't take two hours like that one time.
[x] Think about juice boxes.
[x] Label Reimu-B(2) Reimu-B.
[x] Label the yukkuri that are going to work in the cafe according to the form Type-# "Nickname".
-[x] Alice-A "Custard"
-[x] Chen-A "Milk"
-[x] Tenshi-A "Peach"
-[x] Tenshi-5 "Heaven"
-[x] Alice-1 "Rainbow"
-[x] Chen-2 "Omen"
-[x] Chen-10 "Chesire"
-[x] Tenshi-14 "Cloud"
-[x] Reimu-A "Ruby"
-[x] Wriggle-A "Juice"
[x] Go out and get the stitches removed.

I'm nowhere near mature enough not to make fun of the people who thought this would help keep Yukari around. Also, yet again, keep checking votes while you're writing, man.
>> No. 43168
[x] Realize you're missing drinks for kids (juice boxes should do) and lunch stuff.
[x] Realize you also forgot to deal with keeping track of orders. You won't have enough clients for it to be a problem at first but later...
[x] Beat up Tenshi-A. (Or was it tenshi-5?)
-[x] Don't take two hours like that one time.
[x] Label Reimu-B(2) Reimu-B.
[x] Label the yukkuri that are going to work in the cafe according to the form Type-# "Nickname".
-[x] >>43150
--[x] Chen-A "Isis"
--[x] Wriggle-A "Firefly"
[x] Go out and get the stitches removed.

You win this time mini-Yukari!
I'm suggesting those names instead of the ones on the list because using "Milk" and "Juice" will get us an Abbott & Costello routine. "Peaches" and "Custard" are not so common and since the menu is unlikely to get those it'd not be a problem.
>> No. 43169
[x] Realize you're missing drinks for kids (juice boxes should do) and lunch stuff.
[x] Realize you also forgot to deal with keeping track of orders. You won't have enough clients for it to be a problem at first but later...
[x] Beat up Tenshi-A. (Or was it tenshi-5?)
-[x] Don't take two hours like that one time.
[x] Label Reimu-B(2) Reimu-B.
[x] Label the yukkuri that are going to work in the cafe according to the form Type-# "Nickname".
-[x] >>43150
--[x] Chen-A "Isis"
--[x] Wriggle-A "Firefly"
[x] Go out and get the stitches removed.

Well... Maybe Frank had a good idea on what to ask the demon queen... Just kidding.
>> No. 43170
[x] Realize you're missing drinks for kids (juice boxes should do) and lunch stuff.
[x] Realize you also forgot to deal with keeping track of orders. You won't have enough clients for it to be a problem at first but later...
[x] Beat up Tenshi-A. (Or was it tenshi-5?)
-[x] Don't take two hours like that one time.
[x] Label Reimu-B(2) Reimu-B.
[x] Label the yukkuri that are going to work in the cafe according to the form Type-# "Nickname".
-[x] >>43150
--[x] Chen-A "Isis"
--[x] Wriggle-A "Firefly"
[x] Go out and get the stitches removed.

Liked the update.
>> No. 43171
[x] Look up those things you were going to before, and Shou-types.
[x] Realize you're missing drinks for kids (juice boxes should do) and lunch stuff.
[x] Realize you also forgot to deal with keeping track of orders. You won't have enough clients for it to be a problem at first, but later...
[x] Beat up Tenshi-A.
-[x] Don't take two hours like that one time.
[x] Label Reimu-B(2) Reimu-B.
[x] Label the yukkuri that are going to work in the cafe according to the form Type-# "Nickname".
-[x] >>43150
--[x] Alice-A "Locket"
--[x] Chen-A "Isis"
--[x] Wriggle-A "Firefly"
[x] Go out and get the stitches removed.

I'm the guy who came up with the names, the original idea was to have all the A's names be references to their filling. But some fillings just don't translate well to a customer-friendly name, not to mention possible confusion. I also changed Alice-A's because absent that restriction, "Custard" is a horrible name.
>> No. 43172
I find myself slightly disgusted at the fact that we just swallowed a mouthful of our own jizz. GOD DAMN IT YUKARI.
>> No. 43173
>>43171
>the A's names be references to their filling.
>[x] Chen-A "Milk"

Dude, the Chen type's filling is chocolate.

>>43168 Here, adding:
--[x] Alice-A "Locket" or "Cream"

Because yes, "custard" is plain ugly.
>> No. 43175
>>43173

True, but it's milk chocolate.

I'd also have gone with cream, but it would have gone better with a Patchouli, and it also could cause confusion regarding coffee, though that wasn't the initial reason.
>> No. 43177
You know how the original logo with Shanghai in the cup got scrapped because it sent the wrong message? Naming them after food and/or drink additives does something vaguely similar(along with the aforementioned Abbot and Costello thing).

I also happen to think most of the names are terrible, but that's more a matter of personal taste. I mean, some of them are alright, but the rest? Blech. (Peach is fine, and I could live with Cloud, Ruby, and maybe Firefly. Rainbow could be salvaged by changing it to Rainy or some variant of such[Raynie?], though you can toss that on a Tenshi if you want a meteorological theme or something.)

Hmmm...

[x]Gather your prospective waitresses together and explain the situation, and see what they come up with for personal nicknames.

They'll either pick something decent, or be so horrible I'll remove any and all objections to the current set~
>> No. 43178
Ugh. This is why we don't play along with Yukari!
>> No. 43179
>>43178
Stop trying to tell Anon not to fall for stupid shit. They've been doing it for 15 threads now.
>> No. 43180
>>43179

I know, I know, but hope springs eternal...
>> No. 43181
well that is all in the past. what's done is done.

also, remind John to wash his mouth with mouthwash, bleach, chlorox, or something. Don't want to have the after-taste of jizz remain all day. That would sucked.
>> No. 43183
So wait, we went with the stupid option despite both people seeing it coming and the vote not actually being for it? I feel so represented.

[x] Look up those things you were going to before, and Shou-types.
[x] Realize you're missing drinks for kids (juice boxes should do) and lunch stuff.
[x] Realize you also forgot to deal with keeping track of orders. You won't have enough clients for it to be a problem at first, but later...
[x] Beat up Tenshi-A.
-[x] Don't take two hours like that one time.
[x] Label Reimu-B(2) Reimu-B.
[x] Label the yukkuri that are going to work in the cafe according to the form Type-# "Nickname".
-[x] >>43150
--[x] Alice-A "Locket"
--[x] Chen-A "Kitten"
--[x] Wriggle-A "Firefly"
[x] Go out and get the stitches removed.

Also I don't really like Isis. "Kitten" seems more cafe-like and stuff.
>> No. 43184
You guys keep saying playing with Yukari was stupid/retarded, what are your reasons to think that? Was it because of the swallowing part, which wasn't that predictable (and kinda hot as fuck)? Or was it because it had any sexual activity, in which case you shouldn't be complaining at all, since it not only was it good, it also increased Yukari's interest?

You should just accept that sexual themes are a part of this story.
>> No. 43186
>>43184
>If there was a scoreboard, or this were a game... yeah. This round would probably go to her.

That's why. It may have gotten her interested in the sense one is interested in an easy game, but we lost.

Also:
>forced to drink own semen
>kinda hot as fuck
>kinda hot as fuck
>kinda hot as fuck

And trust me, I've accepted that this story has sex in it. That doesn't mean we should go for it like that guy that got himself killed in the forest.
>> No. 43187
>>43186
>And trust me, I've accepted that this story has sex in it. That doesn't mean we should go for it like that guy that got himself killed in the forest.

I don't see the relation between both cases. The Guy went for random sex with an unkown creature in a dangerous place. John had a bit of teasing with someone he (supposedly) owns and kept her interested, which is something we should always be doing. This time there was a reason for it.

Also
>fetishes, how do they work?
>> No. 43188
>>43187
>fetishes how do they work?

In /at/.
>> No. 43189
What the hell, I leave for a few days to enjoy Easter and you guys go and win a goddamn Yukari? That's one of the few times I am pleasantly surprised.

On the other hand, though, you freed the alley yukkuri. We could still have more uses for them, either to extract their filling for the more extreme customers (we could charge more for that, say, 2-5M more) or as a way to entertain Yukari.

[x]Gather your prospective waitresses together and explain the situation, and see what they come up with for personal nicknames.
--[x] Alice-A "Locket"
--[x] Chen-A "Kitten"
--[x] Tenshi-A "Peach"
--[x] Tenshi-5 "Heaven"
--[x] Alice-1 "Rainbow"
--[x] Chen-2 "Omen"
--[x] Chen-10 "Isis"
--[x] Tenshi-14 "Cloud"
--[x] Reimu-A "Ruby"
--[x] Wriggle-A "Firefly"
[x] Go out and get the stitches removed.
-[x] Everybody please behave well and listen to Alyssa.
-[x] Stop by wherever sells juice boxes and buy a few of them.

Can we keep the Chesire name for Chen-C please? I think she would like a special name for her too, and Chesire was a Cat, while Isis was a goddess with the head of a cat.

Also, instead of thinking about juice, if John go remove the stitches, we will have a chance to actually buy what's missing.
>> No. 43191
File 133399763050.jpg - (223.96KB , 800x750 , c9495382d6567d106af4366798e47084d1f20ab8.jpg ) [iqdb]
43191
It's a sort of lingering frustration, knowing that almost from the beginning of things, you weren't actually in charge of anything that was happening. Seeing to the original Tenshi's needs makes it better, in some ways, and at the same time worse.

You try to ignore that, though. You don't have the time, now, to waste even a couple of hours on more extensive stress relief.

For now, you have an extended period of adjusting labels. Locket... better than Custard or anything, you guess. Isis. Peach is obvious, and after that... Heaven. Rainbow. Omen. Cheshire. Cloud. Ruby. .... And Firefly.

That should do it. Though, a niggling thought reminds you: Children's drinks. Juice boxes would be... adequate, you guess, if not the greatest of plans, set alongside of the hot chocolate you already have.

You could pick some up while you have the stitches removed....

But no. It's late, now, no doctor in their right mind would be available at this hour. Particularly as you haven't made an appointment with anyone. And besides, if you have to speak to one, just being in the same room for a quick talk and visual inspection is going to cut you a painful sum. About 50M, if you recall right. Annoying, but when it comes down to it, it's not like someone else is going to come along and pay your medical bills for you, so you can't really fault them too much for the practice. ... Though actually getting the stitches out of you, instead of just having a doctor glance and make dry commentary, will likely run even higher.

You can fault juice box prices, though.

A package of six individual boxes costs an exorbitant 4M. You wouldn't even consider looking at them, if you were just buying groceries for yourself. Well, you guess you can bump the price up enough to still make a little profit in the resale, there. Something to keep in mind of for the early morning tomorrow.

You should probably outline thoughts in your head. Yeah.

You can see about getting those stitches out yourself, or with Ancelin's help, or you can find a doctor during open hours and pay through the nose to get them pulled.

Juice boxes are six for 4M.

You can get two loaves of bread for 3M, and a package of lunchmeat for 2M. One of both will make a dozen sandwiches, if you don't add anything more to it... actually you probably should. Vegetables aside, let's say... cheese. Cheese is a good sandwich thing. A package would probably be, once again, enough for a dozen sandwiches, and it would cost.... another 3M.

You could make sandwiches with those, though you haven't bought any for the shop. What you have is you-food.

Not even going to bother thinking of pre-packaged salads now, but lettuce goes for roughly an M a head, and you can get a half dozen tomatoes for 2M. Keeping it simple, aside from the expensive 5M a bottle dressings, that's all you need, and you can make a dozen servings of salad with one of one and two or three of the other.

You need to think of ways to keep track of orders and things, but nothing in specific is jumping out at you as a good idea, though you've had a few thoughts before, and some half-formed notions are floating about in your head. In any case, it's probably not immediately relevant.

As for the menu...

Currently, coffee is set to go for 1M black, 1.5M with cream, or 2M with flavored cream. The sweets, you plan to sell for an M more than the current City Bake rate for individual purchase.

... You guess you would be selling hot chocolate at the same rate as black coffee, 1M a cup? You aren't sure if you've made a firm decision on that just yet. Jerky, you haven't decided on a proper pricing for, if you sell it at all. You haven't given a moments thought to what you would sell a sandwich or serving of salad for, it seems. Or a juice box, though you only just thought of those.

In any case, you can probably pick up grocery things if you step out, though if you're going to have a doctor see to your shoulder properly, then it might be better to deal with it in the morning, right before starting up shop. You hesitate for a moment, considering.

---

7:49 PM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 43192
[x] Leave the stitches there, you cann see a doctor when you're rich.
[x] Step out real quick for 3 sets of juice, different tastes each.
>> No. 43193
Geh... The cost of seeing a proper doctor is probably more than what we can afford.

[x] You may as well get the food fresh tomorrow morning.
[x] See if Ancelin can remove those stitches, with the pain kept as low as possible.
-[x] Brace yourself. This is probably going to hurt.
[x] Prepare for an early morning. Things to move, food and sweets to get...
>> No. 43194
Removing stitches is not something you need to see a doctor for. Just ask frank to do it.
>> No. 43195
[x]Have Ancelin assist with stitch removal, and try to stay relaxed. Might want to look into relieving some stress beforehand, not like you have any shortage of volunteers on that front.
[x]Go back to .5M for hot cocoa, you can bump it back up later once you've upgraded to fancier decor.

The jerky might not sell by itself. Consider soups as a menu item, perhaps? Alternately, get an empty jar, stick some jerky in, and leave it by the register as an impulse buy sort of thing.
>> No. 43196
[x] You may as well get the food fresh tomorrow morning.
[x] See if Ancelin can remove those stitches, with the pain kept as low as possible. (You're going to need scissors with point and a pair of tweezers or something)
-[x] Brace yourself. This is probably going to hurt.
[x] Prepare for an early morning. Things to move, food and sweets to get...

You don't really need a doctor to remove stitches, a nurse or anyone who knows what it's doing can help. Not really sure about the pain, but since Ancelyn will be doing it, better safe than sorry, I guess.
If it's a continuous suture it's really easy, it only needs a pair of cuts and then pulling the threads. If it's discontinuous, then you need to cut near every knot and pull the threads carefully.
Damm, those doctors are really expensive. Not really surprising since the city is a closed environment and all.
>> No. 43197
[x] You may as well get the food fresh tomorrow morning.
[x] See if Ancelin can remove those stitches, with the pain kept as low as possible. (You're going to need scissors with point and a pair of tweezers or something)
-[x] Brace yourself. This is probably going to hurt.
-[x] Use rubbing alcohol.
[x] Prepare for an early morning. Things to move, food and sweets to get...

Disinfectants are important.
>> No. 43198
[x] Abandon everything and go to college.
-[x] Become a doctor or a politician.

Stop playing around John, you're not a kid anymore. It's time for you to study hard and become someone in society.
>> No. 43199
File 133401793454.jpg - (235.78KB , 850x581 , could be something like this or not who knows.jpg ) [iqdb]
43199
Eh... no, sweets aren't going to arrive at the cafe until eight sharp, so there's not so much of a point in opening before then, and that leaves you time to do things. You can buy anything you need fresh in the morning.

For now, you warily fish through the sewing kit until you find an appropriate pair of scissors, and...

... No. First you set the alarm. Just in case you pass out again. You probably won't, but best to keep possibilities in mind.

Now you approach Ancelin and request that the stitches come out, turning over the scissors and stripping down to lay on the bed, again just in case you end up sleeping a few minutes earlier than you'd planned.

It is painful.

It is incredibly painful to feel those strands getting tugged through your flesh and skin, after no more than a snipping sound or two. You bite the pillow, and try not to tense up. You're probably bleeding a bit. No matter.

You don't pass out, thankfully, and she eventually moves away to dispose of some red-stained threads, while you raggedly catch your breath.

Well, you aren't bleeding much, and it didn't hurt as bad coming out, as they did going in. Still, that was definitely... a thing, yeah.

You hobble around for a minute, dealing with little pre-bed matters and wiping up the bleeding until it completely stops, then collapse once more into your sheets.

---

Day 15- 5:45 AM

Chen C got bigger again.

You know this, straight away, though other details escape you in the dark. Because while you got rearranged properly in your sleep to lie peacefully on your back on Ancelin, she's ended up sprawled out on top of you, facing away and, you guess, staring pointedly into the darkness of the room.

The Yukari is standing there, looking both amused and a little annoyed, somehow. You aren't entirely certain you want to know what she might have been plotting. Probably nothing dire, but quite possibly something she would have found amusing, and you wouldn't have, so much.

Chen, at least, isn't convinced that it's fine to drop back off and onto the floor, yet, as she settles down. It's actually a few minutes more until your alarm goes off, though, so it probably would have been fine even if she'd not interrupted the whatever it was that had been planned.

She seems a little... denser, somehow, lying on top of you like this. More solid, maybe, a little less fluid. Still soft, of course, but also... not the rigidity of honed muscles. But something approaching that, maybe?

Well, it could just be that you're trying to distract yourself from the fact that her hindmost portions are right in front of you, and even a glance that way is giving you little peeks, in the dark. Though it's not like she goes out of the way to conceal herself from sight, anyway.

---

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 43200
[x] Tease her a bit, until she hops off and you can get up.
>> No. 43201
[x] Pet her back. Consider getting some clothing to cover her human-shaped naughty bits.
[x] Look up those spider yukkuri, unless they were mutant Wriggles.
[x] Look up Shou-types.
[x] Suika's getting stronger. If you're not sure you can beat her as an adult, look up the basics of one of those martial arts that uses the strength of their opponents against them.
[x] Play with Suika. Cover your balls and shoulder.
[x] See how Reimu-A and Wriggle-A do bringing the food to everybody.

This is a bit late, but we kept the buris. We can get paste from them if we ever turn out to need it.
>> No. 43204
[x] Thank Ancelin Chen-C for defending you.
[x] Pet Chen-C's back. Consider getting some clothing to cover her human-shaped naughty bits.
[x] Look up those spider yukkuri, unless they were mutant Wriggles.
[x] Look up Shou-types.
[x] Suika's getting stronger. If you're not sure you can beat her as an adult, look up the basics of one of those martial arts that uses the strength of their opponents against them.
[x] Remind self when the morning rush would be in the City.

AncelinChen-C saved us from whatever horrible prank Yukari had planned. Why did we want it, again? Also unsure if John can keep winning against Suika. As for actions regarding the yukkuri, they should all be asleep.
>> No. 43205
If you haven't noticed, it's 5:45 AM, most of the Yukkuri are probably still asleep, and even if she's up you'll want to wait until after work to roughhouse with Suika.

[x]Give Chen C a quick pat
[x]Look up those spider yukkuri
[x]Set up another movie for Yukarin
[x]Start waking the crew up.
[x]Usual morning stuff.
>> No. 43207
[x] Thank Chen-C for defending you.
[x] Pet Chen-C's back. Consider getting some clothing to cover her human-shaped naughty bits.
[x] Look up those spider yukkuri, unless they were mutant Wriggles.
[x] Look up Shou-types.
[x] Suika's getting stronger. If you're not sure you can beat her as an adult, look up the basics of one of those martial arts that uses the strength of their opponents against them.
[x] Remind self when the morning rush would be in the City.

That's a really sound argument, Chen-C has been one of the most loyal besides the Alphas (who are trained for that) and the daughters, and she doesn't seem like a human-phyle (still don't get a better term). Besides if the Yukari is watching there's something going on.
>> No. 43208
[X] Whelp...it's just about time to suck today's dick.
[X] Thank Chen-C for defending you, and ask her to hurry up and become a cat youkai.
[x] Look up those spider yukkuri, unless they were mutant Wriggles.
[x] Suika's getting stronger. If you're not sure you can beat her as an adult, look up the basics of one of those martial arts that uses the strength of their opponents against them.
[X] Ask Yukari to make breakfast.

I just want to see how she responds to a command , her personality/motives are a little hard to figure out(besides the whole "keep me entertained" thing).
>> No. 43210
I hate to put a damper on your plans, but spending ten minutes looking up martial arts on the internet isn't going to teach John kung-fu. There's only so long to prepare, and there are better ways to spend the time, like a quickie with one of the Alices before work.
>> No. 43211
>>43208
You're suggesting we demand a magical creature turn into a magical creature more powerful than us though a process neither us nor the creature knows about or can hope of controlling, after said magical being has expressed disdain for being commanded?

I'm also against giving Yukari permission to mess with the food, as I can see things going wrong with that, but at least I can see your reasoning for that.

[x] Thank Chen-C for defending you.
[x] Why would you think Chen-C had any control over becoming something more? Mentioning it will only make her either feel inadequate or resentful, not to mention she's fine as she is. So don't mention it.
[x] Pet Chen-C's back. Consider getting some clothing to cover her human-shaped naughty bits.
[x] Look up those spider yukkuri, unless they were mutant Wriggles.
[x] Look up Shou-types.
[x] Suika's getting stronger. If you're not sure you can beat her as an adult, look up the basics of one of those martial arts that uses the strength of their opponents against them.
[x] Remind self when the morning rush would be in the City.
[x] Don't have Yukari make breakfast. Giving her an excuse to get near the food probably isn't smart.
>> No. 43212
[x] Thank Chen-C for defending you.
[x] Why would you think Chen-C had any control over becoming something more? Mentioning it will only make her either feel inadequate or resentful, not to mention she's fine as she is. So don't mention it.
[x] Pet Chen-C's back. Consider getting some clothing to cover her human-shaped naughty bits.
[x] Look up those spider yukkuri, unless they were mutant Wriggles.
[x] Look up Shou-types.
[x] Suika's getting stronger. If you're not sure you can beat her as an adult, look up the basics of one of those martial arts that uses the strength of their opponents against them.
[x] Remind self when the morning rush would be in the City.
[x] Don't have Yukari make breakfast. Giving her an excuse to get near the food probably isn't smart.
>> No. 43213
>>43210
Well, duh. But this is a Suika we're talking about. Pretty much the only thing it knows in fighting is to apply as much force as possible directly at the opponent. Given the convenient handles on each side of its head, any lunge forward could be turned into a pin simply by grabbing the horns and moving aside while continuing to push in the original direction and then down into the ground.

Stuff like an over-the-shoulder throw is impossible without a lot of practicing, but the essential ideas of moving out of the way and then applying force in the direction of the opponent's movement is still useful.
>> No. 43214
>>43207
>she doesn't seem like a human-phyle (still don't get a better term)

Have you forgotten that part during the hunt where she rubbed herself against John? And said that she was fine with doing the real thing?
>> No. 43215
While I like the idea of creating youkai for pure curiosity, Chen's a cat - since when do cats listen to orders well?
>> No. 43216
>[x] Why would you think Chen-C had any control over becoming something more? Mentioning it will only make her either feel inadequate or resentful, not to mention she's fine as she is. So don't mention it.

You guys have no idea how innapropriate this vote is. Vote war does not translate well into the story.

[x] Poke Chen's parts, before patting her. Let her know she's showing everything to you.
-[x] So, what's going on between the two?
[x] Look up those spider yukkuri
[x] Start waking the crew up.
[x] Usual morning stuff.
[x] Remind self when the morning rush would be in the City.
-[x] You're to be at the cafe at 8:00AM with everybody. Take the laptop and shotgun with you too.
-[x] If necessary, and you have time, satisfy the Alices before leaving. You will need to take a shower too, so keep that in mind. Chen-C is welcome too, at least if to improve her self-steem and reward her for guarding you from Yukari(?).
>> No. 43217
>>43214
Remember the part when it was clear she was only doing it because she thought that it maybe would help her master to shake off the last of the poison? At best she's a neutral, unlike most (except for the Marisa) of our bodied yukkuri that are square into the "human camp" (still not a better term).
>> No. 43218
>>43216
Actually, since Kahi just goes with options that don't have a majority unless there are votes against it, "vote war" is required. Not to mention there's nothing wrong with the vote. All it'll result in is thinking about yukkuri transcendence for a bit, if it even gets mentioned at all. If we're unaware of how inappropriate it is, by all means enlighten us. Don't just declare it's inappropriate.

On another note, Chen's "self-steem" can be brought up though means other than intercourse. For example, being thanked sincerely will often make people feel better about themselves.

[x] Thank Chen-C for defending you.
[x] Why would you think Chen-C had any control over becoming something more? Mentioning it will only make her either feel inadequate or resentful, not to mention she's fine as she is. So don't mention it.
[x] Pet Chen-C's back. Consider getting some clothing to cover her human-shaped naughty bits.
[x] Look up those spider yukkuri, unless they were mutant Wriggles.
[x] Look up Shou-types.
[x] Suika's getting stronger. If you're not sure you can beat her as an adult, look up the basics of one of those martial arts that uses the strength of their opponents against them.
[x] Remind self when the morning rush would be in the City.
[x] Don't have Yukari make breakfast. Giving her an excuse to get near the food probably isn't smart.
>> No. 43220
>>43217

And you remember she 'understood' not wanting to do her because she was ugly? She clearly felt rejected then, which implies she has some attraction to humans. If she had not, she wouldn't have considered doing the full thing. She probably hoped the poison thing would help her in getting some John inside her, as she believes no one would ever like her.

>>43218
>If we're unaware of how inappropriate it is, by all means enlighten us. Don't just declare it's inappropriate.

It feels weird. Out of place. John wakes up, does stuff, and then stop and think "I shouldn't tell Chen-C to become something greater than a yukkuri, she might be offended". The situation lacks any context for that. It's kinda like that one update, the one with "You're suddenly having cold feet about doing it with Alice", which was incredibly out of character by then.

Also, stop shutting down possible evolution. We could have had a bigger Shangai, one large enough to carry trays and stuff at the cafe, but now we're stuck with a normal Shangai. We should keep the possibilities open, and that includes ascension into youkai-hood.

>For example, being thanked sincerely will often make people feel better about themselves.

"Often" is not "Always". Thanking someone helps to reinforce a helpful behavior, rewarding someone for an act performed. However, her main problem comes from her body shape. Thanking her doesn't do anything about that.
>> No. 43221
>>43218
>If we're unaware of how inappropriate it is, by all means enlighten us.

Oh yeah, it's not just the context/situation that's not right, the wording is also wrong. You're simply arguing with someone throught a vote. The vote doesn't really feel like a vote at all, but all it seems like is an argument against another person's reasoning (person, not character) with a [x] before it.

[x] It's as if I had put a [x] before every line in >>43220.
>> No. 43222
[x] Poke Chen's parts, before patting her. Let her know she's showing everything to you.
-[x] So, what's going on between the two?
[x] Start waking the crew up.
[x] Usual morning stuff.
[x] Remind self when the morning rush would be in the City.
-[x] You're to be at the cafe at 8:00AM with everybody. Take the laptop and shotgun with you too.
-[x] If necessary, and you have time, satisfy the Alices before leaving. You will need to take a shower too, so keep that in mind. Chen-C is welcome too, at least if to improve her self-steem and reward her for guarding you from Yukari(?).

A combination of normality and pervertness.. My favorite!
>> No. 43223
>>43220
Let's agree to disagree. I see "loyalty", you see "eagerness"/"attraction".

>Whole argument about yukkuri ascending.
Maybe because this time going "yeah, you should totally become a youkai" (besides John not knowing what that term means) is really off timing? I mean, he just woke up; and doing it in front of the one yukkuri that is already a pain in the ass to deal with as is (basically saying "Yes, you will evolve into X-youkai" being X the archetype of the yukkuri breed).
I'm really in favor of this uplifting quest, and I'm really sore for missing those votes for collaring the Shanghai, so don't misunderstand me. But it's not like we can just go and "order" the yukkuri to evolve, as pointed earlier the suggestion for the "belief" system is a "one shot bullet", it got us the bigger and arguably smarter duo (trio) of daughters, and maybe influenced the growth of the Chen to panther-like proportions (remember we already said she would become a majestic beast or something like that), but we need time to see the full consequences of the experiments to unfold.
>> No. 43224
>vote to be perverted for the sake of being perverted.
I guess it's true what they say. Hell is other people.
>> No. 43225
Damn yo...you guys won't be able to take it easy untill Kahi gets rid of the Yukari, or reveals her weak spot so we can control her...will you?
>> No. 43226
[x] Thank Chen-C for defending you.
[x] Why would you think Chen-C had any control over becoming something more? Mentioning it will only make her either feel inadequate or resentful, not to mention she's fine as she is. So don't mention it.
[x] Pet Chen-C's back. Consider getting some clothing to cover her human-shaped naughty bits.
[x] Fall back asleep until your alarm goes off.
[x] Look up those spider yukkuri, unless they were mutant Wriggles.
[x] Look up Shou-types.
[x] Don't waste time looking up martial arts. Watching videos never helps anyone, unless they practice daily for a few months. You don't have that time.

>>43225
The current issue seems to be related to Chen C. I have no issues with Yukkari~n hanging around.
>> No. 43230
>>43223

To be fair, both votes are mistimed.
>> No. 43231
[x] Poke Chen's parts, before patting her. Let her know she's showing everything to you.
-[x] So, what's going on between the two?
[x] Start waking the crew up.
[x] Usual morning stuff.
[x] Remind self when the morning rush would be in the City.
-[x] You're to be at the cafe at 8:00AM with everybody. Take the laptop and shotgun with you too.
-[x] If necessary, and you have time, satisfy the Alices before leaving. You will need to take a shower too, so keep that in mind. Chen-C is welcome too, at least if to improve her self-steem and reward her for guarding you from Yukari(?).

The Alice and Need part are well thought of. It can interfere with their work, if there are enough cutomers for both Alices to work, and having them satisfy themselves during work hours isnt much higienic.
>> No. 43232
>>43205 here
Addendum:
[x]No prodding Chen in the squishy bits, let alone actually making use of them. You've traveled down many strange roads since you've entered the contest, but this is one you won't be venturing forth upon.


I'd go into why sexing up Chen C isn't necessary, but I imagine those of you who are going for it just want to see John boning a cat. And seriously, it's Esteem. Five seconds on Google could have told you that.
>> No. 43233
>>43232

You wouldn't bone this Chen? Man, you're so cruel. Everyone needs love, and she's probably the one who needs it the most, as not even other yukkuri will approach her.
>> No. 43234
[x] Poke Chen's behind/parts, before patting her. Let her know she's showing everything to you.
-[x] So, what's going on between the two?
-[x] What was Yukari up to?
[x] Start waking the crew up.
[x] Usual morning stuff.
[x] Remind self when the morning rush would be in the City.
-[x] You're to be at the cafe at 8:00AM with everybody. Take the laptop and shotgun with you too.
-[x] If necessary, and you have time, satisfy the Alices before leaving. You will need to take a shower too, so keep that in mind. Chen-C is welcome too, at least if to improve her self-steem and reward her for guarding you from Yukari(?).
[x] Buy juice when you leave.
-[x] Take the waitresses, Shangai, Chen-C. See if Yukari wants to come too, though it might bore her, instead of making fun out of Frank.

We can research stuff during work, if there aren't enough customers to keep John busy. Using the internet now is a waste of time; we might need to relieve the Alices, and still have to buy juice. You know, the juice we've talked about the day before?

Also, I'm not against poking Chen to let her know she's showing her stuff (is she really?), but poking her right there? We could just poke her butt, much more friendly this way, though less intimate too. Of course, I'm not against putting the finger right "there", and I'm all for giving her some love too, but I don't think this is the time to do that. Well, not right after waking up with the current situation, but maybe later.

Chen would also make a nice attraction, I think. Yukari too, but there's the chance of her trolling the cafe for fun.
>> No. 43235
>>43234
Yes, having a naked hermaphroditic cat/human/pastry hybrid thing with fully exposed human-like reproductive parts around will; in no way, shape, or form; make potential customers incredibly uncomfortable. Especially parents with young children, they LOVE being asked awkward questions.
>> No. 43236
[x]No prodding Chen in the squishy bits, let alone actually making use of them. You've traveled down many strange roads since you've entered the contest, but this is one you won't be venturing forth upon.

>>43201 here, please add that.

I'm all for platonic bonding with the cat, but it's a cat.
>> No. 43238
>>43236

Show more respect. She is not a cat, she's a pastry.

Besides, only her appearence is feline like, and appearences aren't the main point of sentient/concious beings with enough rationality.
>> No. 43239
>>43238
>Show more respect. She is not a cat, she's a pastry.

I treat my pastry's with the highest of all respects.
>> No. 43241
Called, if only because I really need to make a habit out of saying that before I actually tally votes/start writing.
>> No. 43243
Ah, lest I forget(and I'll probably post this in the new thread whenever it goes up), you'll want to bring along at least 12 waitresses, so you can rotate those that are tiring out for fresher ones as the day goes on.
>> No. 43245
>>43244

New thread