[Return]
Archived thread

File 133264940567.jpg - (129.54KB , 850x963 , lolwat.jpg ) [iqdb]
42239 No. 42239
Courting, hm... well, you can't really contact Alyssa's parents and express your intentions, whatever they may be, and you aren't sure about some other things. Taking her out would have the typical awkward problembs expected of someone hauling around a limbless, chatty corpse, you guess...

You're not really sure what you should go with. Flowers, maybe? Expensive flowers are... well, expensive. But appropriately romantic. Old standbies like boxes of chocolates and stuff would probably work too, presuming you don't think of anything else.

Some kind of thoughtful gesture, naturally. But without rushing too quickly into things. .... bleh. The whole matter is more complex than you'd think, initially.

Whatever, time for sleep. You draw the blinds first, though. Even with nothing intimate, and prefering sunlight to shine through when you wake, you aren't exactly happy with the thought of being watched from outside while you sleep.

You arrange Alyssa for cuddling, since she doesn't object to that much, and you don't really have much interest in stopping Yoshika from cumbersomely arranging herself next to you. She's warm, at least. Comfortable enough.

The maid is watching, as you drift off.

....

.... when you wake up, you are once more sleeping on the 'maid', rather than the 'bed', and there's piles of limbs involved. Alice has draped herself on top of you, Yoshika's belly is bulging somewhat into your side, and Chen is over your legs again....

What the devil. Something looks wrong, over there.

You blink several times, but the sight doesn't go away. Those two, the Tenshi and Alice... they're bigger again. Just shy of Yoshika.

That is a significant increase in height, what.... a thought hits you, and you realize you might know what went wrong, here.

Oh damn. 'Grow normally'. But normally for a size isn't the same as normally for an age, with growth spurts, and proportionately...

Damn. Well, those two are suddenly just shy of Yoshika's height, all in one spurt. That means... yes, mental counting says they just hit Young Adult today. You have only a few days before they hit their last growth spurt, reaching Adult, and start to grow steadily and slowly from there, assuming you're right.

If you don't get them collared before then, whether you keep or sell them... you make a few mental calculations.

That spurt will put them over eight feet tall, maybe nine-ish. Enormous, the sort of height that would leave them having to stoop down a little below most roofs, and make door-using and chairs tricky, given sizes. Things in the city just aren't designed for people much higher than six feet tall.

---

8:00 AM day 10

[ ] What do you do?

>> No. 42241
[x] Continue as normal. Big attractions attract more people.
[x] Breakfast, etc. See how everyone is doing.
>> No. 42243
[x] We're going to need to collar them for their convenience if nothing - let them grow to the size of an adult human but no more.
[x] Speak to them.
-[x] Put on a demonstration using reading materials and writing implements.
-[x] Imply that they should learn to read and write if they want to be like 'daddy'.
-[x] If they are interested and this is needed, bring up a list of basic characters on the laptop and let them start learning by memorizing them.
>> No. 42244
[x]If it's not too early, make an appointment with Sam to get those two collared.
[x]Once they're awake, see if you can't try to spin the belief thing to get their intelligence up.
>> No. 42245
[x]If it's not too early, make an appointment with Sam to get those two collared.
-[x]Call beforehand to see if the machine is working properly
[x]Once they're awake, see if you can't try to spin the belief thing to get their intelligence up.
[x]Breakfast. Food is good for you.
>> No. 42246
File 133266186126.png - (442.59KB , 836x549 , 15589efe49dc301f7487f7295d40e76e.png ) [iqdb]
42246
Okay.

Okay, this... isn't a huge deal. They just hit that spurt, so at worst, you have today, tomorrow, and the day after before they grow again. That's more than plenty of time to get collars on them.

You were meaning to go back at some point to collar Suika, anyway. She might be a little small, still, for a collar of the maximum size but if you bring her along, you can pay less and get her in a collar too, provided you don't mind her ending up a bit shorter. Or you can wait and see if you can bring her in another group, if you decide there are any others you'll definitely keep.

Whichever way should work out fine. You wriggle your way out of grips, sleeping and not-sleeping alike, and head for your phone.

The collar machine is still undergoing repairs. But it'll be finished by 'tomorrow morning at the latest', apparently. Well, that's that.

Trying to nudge them towards greater intellectual heights, once nudging them awake, turns out... well, it turns out. 'As expected', might be something to tack on there. Certainly not 'well'.

From what you've gathered, Alice-A has some level of literacy, clawed for tooth and nail so that she could comprehend cookbooks an not have to memorize the instructions for everything she might want to make.

You wouldn't call her 'literate', though. She just seems to be recognizing each word, and not grasping the string of letters making it up. Decent enough vocabulary, as it relates to cooking and cookbooks, and has measurements down, in relation to the tools used to measure things. It helps that most measuring tools have marks and helpfully labeled lines to signify 'this is half full, this is 3/4 full' and on, you guess. And she can match an unfamiliar word to a label on something, so there's that.

Outside of her field of knowledge, though, she's utterly lost, and the written word means exactly nothing to her. Memorizing individual words, rather than having to memorize recipes as a whole.

These kids are even worse off. Their stare at scribbled notes and helpful separation of letters is filled with the sort of horrified wonder of a person given a surprise multiple choice exam, with the questions written in Hebrew and the answers written in Sumerian, Babylonian, Hindi, and ancient egyptian pictograms.

Put simply, when faced with written words, they simply do not know what the fuck they're looking at. A bit of help from you leads, after a while, to the strong impression that if you expect even a rudimentary sort of literacy similar to their mother's, it won't be happening overnight. It'll be a long struggle and, in the end, possibly a waste of time you could be using elsewhere. Do they need to be able to read things in order to remember and echo a customer's verbal order, or to bring a marked slip of paper to the person making drinks, after all? .... well, if they have to be the ones writing it, yes, but you could just provide disposable menu's and have them mark...

You're getting ahead of yourself. Basic literacy will be very hard to get through their heads. For now, that's the only important point.

You quickly eat, and check a note that the slumbering Frank left on the table, pinning some Money down. ... It looks like he actually managed to wring 20M out of the person he met, for that Reimu. Excellent.

---

9:30 AM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 42248
[x] Get waitress training started.
[x] Play with Suika.
[x] Go out and look at other coffee place's prices.
[x] Buy a two dog collars.
[x] Buy a bottle of beer.

Dog collars are probably cheaper. Also Suika gets grumpy without beer.
>> No. 42249
>>42248
Ah, but will they work?
>> No. 42250
[x] Play with Suika.
[x] Go out and look at other coffee place's prices.
[x] Buy a bottle of beer.

Dog collars don't have anti-theft systems. Besides, they won't grow much tomorrow, as Young Adult takes three days to change into Adult.
>> No. 42251
[x] Get waitress training started.
[x] Play with Suika.
-[x] Careful, as usual.
[x] Consider how much beer Suika produces, and how much she'll produce when she's bigger.
[x] Go out and look at other coffee place's prices.
[x] Buy two dog collars.
[x] If you won't have a bottle's worth of beer in a couple days, buy a beer.

>>42249
I'd be willing to bet, dog collars are pretty tough and it's not like growth exerts that much force, even assuming it doesn't just stop once it hits resistance.

>>42250
We weren't considering getting factory collars for their anti-theft systems, just their size-limiting.

What I'm not sure about is whether we need to buy some beer. We'll need to provide some alcohol so Suika doesn't get all grumpy, but we might be getting enough from her despite her size.
>> No. 42252
>>42251

Then Shangai is stuck in her minuscle size for what?

[x] Play with Suika.
[x] Go out and look at other coffee place's prices.
[x] Buy a bottle of beer.
>> No. 42253
>>42252
For not being able to be stolen. The two situations are different. If somebody wants an Alice or Tenshi, they can just steal the one of the smaller, easier-to-carry ones. Those will be uncollared either way, since they're going to be sold eventually.
>> No. 42254
[x] Get waitress training started.
[x] Play with Suika.
-[x] Careful, as usual.
[x] Consider how much beer Suika produces, and how much she'll produce when she's bigger.
[x] Go out and look at other coffee place's prices.
[x] Buy two dog collars.
[x] If you won't have a bottle's worth of beer in a couple days, buy a beer.

Dog collars will definitely be cheaper, because they're not cast out of metal and don't have fancy gizmos inside them.
>> No. 42255
>>42254
>Dog collars will definitely be cheaper

Another good point is that dog collars allow for a more kinky pet-play action~
>> No. 42256
>>42255
They also can do that, I suppose. Not really much of a business advantage compared to their low cost, but whatever.

[x] Get waitress training started.
[x] Play with Suika.
[x] Go out and look at other coffee place's prices.
[x] Buy two dog collars.
>> No. 42257
>>42255
Wait, why are we getting dog collars again? I thought the only reason we wanted collars were to stop yukkiri growth at a reasonable size. And then, only the factory collars work for that purpose, right?
>> No. 42258
Dog collars won't necessarily be cheaper; Sam only charges 1M for the machine collars, after all.
>> No. 42259
>>42257
Their growth-stopping isn't due to any special quality on the part of the metal collars. They restrict growth by simply not allowing room for the neck to expand.

>>42258
Plus 10M to start. Anything less than 6M each is cheaper.
>> No. 42260
[x] Congratulate the duo/trio on growing so fast! (Faith works better than expected). Try to make them understand that since they are almost your size they shouldn't be able to grow much larger because that wouldn't be normal for a human (no more growth spurts). If they object that they are smaller than you, explain that girls are normally smaller than men and they are cuter that way.
[x] Normal morning routine?
[x] Get waitress training started.
[x] Play with Suika.
-[x] Careful, as usual.
[x] Consider how much beer Suika produces, and how much she'll produce when she's bigger.
[x] Go out and look at other coffee place's prices.
[x] Go check the prices of two dog collars. Though enough to resist the growth spurt of a yukkuri.

This makes me wary of using faith again without running it carefully against possible loopholes, those yukkuri are even better in "exact words" than a genie.
>> No. 42263
File 133271263396.jpg - (127.67KB , 480x320 , buckle.jpg ) [iqdb]
42263
Well, Alice should be able to pass along what training she's learned well enough. For now, you play with Suika.

Having hit the young stage of growth, she's about mid-calf high, and no longer small enough to keep under complete control by just holding her in your hands. Coupled with a measurable boost in strength, that means you have to be careful about things. If she gets ahold of your hand, she probably could bend a finger over backwards, now.

Well, it's not as though that makes her a huge threat, though. In the end, you just have to hold her arms with one hand, and her legs with the other, and even if she isn't completely immobilized, her struggling can't break her free.

As to how much alcohol she'll produce, you guess that entirely depends on how much water she drinks... or something. In any case, you need to get an eye on the competition.

Generally, coffee shops seem to sell at around the same rate, without too much variation. Plain black coffee will go for cheap. About .6M, not even one... where Coffee with cream but without any particular flavor added to it goes for about 1.2M. Different flavors, of course, push the price up... but surprisingly, not by too much. A cup of that costs a flat 2M. There are a few places that do 'specialty' drinks, with secret extra ingredients or just pouring the coffee into whipped cream or ice cream, but oddly, those don't seem to sell nearly as well as these standard three variations. You guess there's enough interest in them to keep them on the menu, of course, but in idly glancing through you don't actually see a single person enjoying a specialty drink.

There seem to be some variances on refill rates, as well. Some places will fill your cup with the same drink again for half the price of the first cup, so long as you're using the same cup and haven't left the shop. Others don't bother... if you want a second cup, you have to buy a new cup, at full price. You aren't sure of all of the effects of this decision.

In any case, your mind has swung back around to collars, and it takes a bit, but you find a few dog collars for sale.

.... The clerk helpfully issues warnings for both, under the assumption that you're buying them for dogs. You decide not to correct him. There are two types. Strips of plastic with little snaps that go for 4M are the first. The warning for these is that they're made to be put on and come off very easily... and as a consequence, they come off very easily. Not an issue if it's just sitting there, he assures you, but if you attach a leash for walking, then it's not uncommon for the leash to come entirely undone and fall off, if the dog decides to take off at a run at something.

This could cause problems, you guess. You aren't sure how well that would hold up to shutting down a growth spurt, if it had to. Especially since, with hands, they could just take them off whenever they feel like it.

That still holds true with the other dog collar, strips of leather with buckles, like tiny belts. And the issue inherent with these is that the inside is not perfectly smooth like the factory collars. The buckles extend a little inside, and the clerk admits that prolonged wearing of these collars can, in some cases, cause extreme canine discomfort and occasional minor wounds as it rubs the beast's throat raw. He recommends that you only put these on when you have to, taking the dogs out for walks and such.

With yukkuri having skin... probably a good deal more fragile than a dog's, in at least the Alice's case, you aren't sure how well that would work out. And given that the things cost 7M, if it manages to tear her open and you have to apply orange juice, then it's just a huge waste of money all around.

It seems like the man is spinning things so that the best solution is to buy one of each collar per dog, and switch them out as needed. And if it were dogs you were buying these for, that would probably be the best course of action, despite expenses. Since it isn't... well, this is a purchase you'll have to think twice about. Especially if you decide to buy them fitted collars designed for this purpose at the factory. Then it's just completely pointless.

---

10:45 AM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 42264
[x] Take a cheap collar and latch it. Apply moderate force.
-[x] A loose latch that could be secured with tape or something doesn't count. If the latch unlatches, try again with your hand covering the latch so you can see the main material's strength.
[x] If it held up, buy two.

Seems like the main question is whether the collar can hold the neck, since if they take it off after we tell them not to, we don't want them anyway.
>> No. 42265
[x] Take a cheap collar and latch it. Apply moderate force.
-[x] A loose latch that could be secured with tape or something doesn't count. If the latch unlatches, try again with your hand covering the latch so you can see the main material's strength.
-[x] Get the clerk's permission and stop pulling if they seem like they are about to break.
[x] If it held up, buy two.

Assuming each customer will use about two sugar cubes, if we choose not to offer refills, each plain coffee will cost us .5M, each cream coffee .53, and flavored coffee .75.

My proposed pricing is 1M plain coffee, 2M flavored, and +.5M for cream. If the flavored doesn't use cream or that 2M included cream, 1.5M for cream.

For future reference, here is the unit price of drink ingredients:
Logo cups: .25
Coffee: .2
Cream: .03 (approximate)
Flavor: .25
Sugar: .025
>> No. 42266
File 133271808885.jpg - (112.88KB , 600x854 , 61ae6877798ce4f4f6c6a6729637be97.jpg ) [iqdb]
42266
You click one of the cheap collars together, and then shift your fingers. You've barely done anything, and there's a soft snapping noise as the connections open up again.

"The design is very pet friendly." The clerk explains. "Specifically made to avoid any accidental strangulations, it takes hardly any effort at all to remove one."

Yeah, no kidding. You snap it back shut and hold it closed, then start to tug gently with your other hand.

About the same amount of pressure, and there's a similar 'snapping' noise. Only it's not the latch. it's the band of the collar, feebly crumbling under the most minimal pressure.

"As you can see, even if for some reason the snaps fail to release, the collar itself is designed to minimize risk to your pet." The clerk says, slight hint of smugness in his tone.

It's designed to be a cheap piece of shit, is what you think.

"That will be 4M." He continues. "Our store has a strict policy of purchase in case of accidental breakages."

.... This is bullshit. You grumble a little, but fork over the money for the now completely useless bit of garbage.

"Thank you sir. Will there be anything else for you, today?" The clerk says, smug grin becoming incredibly annoying.

You kind of want to wipe it off his face for him.

---

10:50 AM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 42267
[x] Wipe it off his face for him.

You guys...leave the collaring stuff for the factory.
>> No. 42268
[x] "I'd like to return this collar I bought here previously, it turned out to be roughly as sturdy as tissue paper."
[x] Buy a beer for Suika.
[x] Go home.

There's obviously going to be no returns, but worth a try.
>> No. 42269
Oh, so we had a choice between the breaking collar and the too-expensive collar. No matter. We can still do this more cheaply than simply going to the factory would have been.

See, yukkurri grow proportionally. Any part of their body that can't grow will stop all of them from growing. And we currently have some duct tape on hand, which as everyone knows, is capable of withstanding great force.

[x] "I'd like to return this collar I bought here previously, it turned out to be roughly as sturdy as tissue paper."
[x] Buy a beer for Suika.
[x] Go home.
-[x] Wrap duct tape around the wrists of Tenshi-5 and Alice-1 until it is thick enough to resist growth.
--[x] Go out and get another roll if you run out.
>> No. 42270
>>42269
>-[x] Wrap duct tape around the wrists of Tenshi-5 and Alice-1 until it is thick enough to resist growth.

Might as well crush their wrists.
>> No. 42271
>>42269
Oh, that could work, especially if we put a ring sticky-side out, then wrapped around it sticky-side in it reached the proper thickness, so as to prevent tearing the skin.

>>42268 here, please add:
-[x] Wrap duct tape sticky-side in on a base of sticky-side out around the wrists of Tenshi-5 and Alice-1 until it is thick enough to resist growth.
--[x] Go and get another roll if you run out.
>> No. 42272
>>42269
And why are we wanting to do this?
If the timetable presented was at all correct, the machine will be fixed at least a day before they hit their final stage of growth.
>> No. 42273
>>42270
How?

If you mean when the growth spurt happens, collars do the exact same thing to necks.

If you meant during application, we can afford to apply it a little loose, since it'd still work. Not to mention they can probably withstand reasonable tightness during application.
>> No. 42274
>>42272
Cause it's cheaper and leaves us the option to sell them if we want to.

Assuming the worst case scenario, if the two need an entire roll of tape each and both somehow manage to injure themselves, and, each injury takes an entire jug of orange juice to heal, the total still comes to 8M.

Even counting the collar, which is at this point sunk cost, it's still equal to the factory.

And remember, this is assuming the worst and including sunk costs.
>> No. 42275
[x] Buy a beer for Suika.
[x] Go home.
-[x] Wrap duct tape sticky-side in on a base of sticky-side out around the wrists of Tenshi-5 and Alice-1 until it is thick enough to resist growth.
--[x] Go and get another roll if you run out.

I don't really think there's any returns. Duct tape plan sounds good, seeing as there's no way a full roll of tape wouldn't be enough.
>> No. 42276
File 133272431086.jpg - (95.54KB , 571x578 , semi related maybe.jpg ) [iqdb]
42276
".... You know, I think I'd like to ask for a-"

The clerk just points to a sign, and you trail off. 'No refunds for anyone under any circumstances'. Well, that's pretty... thoroughly no, you guess.

You pick up a bottle of domestic beer on the way back. You can have Suika drink it, and when the time comes, you can just refill it with a funnel and bring it out to her again.

... She cuddles the glass bottle like some kind of teddy bear as she savors the drink. She seems a little less coherent afterward, too, but her mood has definitely improved.

You aren't sure you want to apply duct tape. There's a chance of ripping their wrists apart with its application, after all. But putting it on backwards at first, with the adhesive pointed outside...

Well, you start with Tenshi, who eagerly sticks out her arms and waits, as you apply a long strip inside out, but still holding itself together, like a bracelet, to each wrist. Then, to keep it from sticking into anything, you wrap some more about the outside of the construction, and step back.

.... Do her hands look a little swollen, from the bindings, somehow? She flexes her fingers and grins widely.

"It hurts, Daddy!" She says, seeming to thoroughly approve of this discovery.

.... You aren't sure that you do, though, and after watching for a few minutes it becomes clear that some significant dexterity has been lost, as Tenshi keeps delightedly fumbling things out of her fingers and dropping them. Grip is shot. Wonderful. You guess every little movement of her hands provokes pain, too, since she makes a point out of flexing them as much as she can. The tape seems only slightly flexible, and it's clearly already started to squeeze unevenly. Even with it put on as well as you can, it looks like it's definitely a little tighter there than it is there, and something seems odd about the way the edges are rubbing against her forearms.

You definitely wouldn't trust her to carry anything around that can be dropped or spilled, with this. She'll be useless as a waitress, if those are kept on.

The Alice looks troubled and apprehensive at the thought of her own duct-tape bracers, but seems reasonably confident that you know what you're doing. Trusting that daddy knows best, as it were. Still, you hesitate somewhat to reach for the tape again. You're starting to get the feeling that Sam might have simplified how the collars keep them from growing, a bit.

---

11:30 AM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 42278
[x] Stop this bullshit. You can wait until tomorrow.

Seriously.
>> No. 42279
[x] Stop this and remove the stupid thing.
[x] Wait for the people who understand what they're doing to do their stuff.

Saving money is great, right up until the point where saving money actually means cutting down on our efficiency and efficacy. The measure has been tested and it has been found to be a failure.
>> No. 42282
>Grip impaired.
>Hurting.
That's just fucking bullshit. Did we just put it as tight as possible? It was mentioned in comments, and even if those don't count, we would have to be retarded to apply it so tight that it blocked grip or caused pain.

But fine, we'll do this the way the author wants. I can draw conclusions from a flimsy fucking collar and one that's too expensive, no other option, and John going full retard and applying it too tight.

[x] It seems like some cosmic force wants you to put collars on them. You guess you'll do that, then.

No, I'm not bitter, why do you ask?
>> No. 42283
[x]Remove the tape and leave this sort of thing to people who actually know what they're doing.
>> No. 42284
>>42282

It's like you're trying to cheat the system, but there is no GameShark in CQ.
>> No. 42285
>>42284
>Exploring other options
>Mad when they don't work for stupid reasons
>U game system, man

I can maybe accept a pet store having two brands of collar, but deliberately applying it too tight? You'd have to be trying to do that.
>> No. 42286
[x]Remove the tape and leave this sort of thing to people who actually know what they're doing.
>> No. 42289
File 133272828130.png - (275.11KB , 800x600 , e8fb21c1cc84fa806842191338db5361.png ) [iqdb]
42289
To cut the tape off, you end up having to slice slightly into her skin. She doesn't seem to mind, and her skin is thick enough that you aren't even close to dripping filling out, so that isn't a huge issue.

It's still really easy to cut her skin, though, you notice, as removing the tape shows where a few very slight scratches have started in where the edges rubbed against her. Like rubbing with a butter knife, it doesn't have a sharp enough edge to slice cleanly, but it's thin enough to have a similar effect. Even with the tape pointed out, and so not sticking and pulling patches of skin free, this doesn't seem to work. Thicker skin means there's more to go through before filling starts leaking out, and that resistance to impact is improved, but it seems to do less to protect against thin edges than you would expect. Nothing at all, really, except for the as-said-before extra distance to go through before filling starts to leak.... No, but it does seem tougher too. So maybe slightly better than normal resistance, just not nearly so much as against blunt trauma inflictions... Collars, you are now noting in your mind, have every potential corner rounded off and are clearly designed with a weakness to cutting in mind.

Come to think of it, thick skin might be part of the issue. The skin remains a certain thickness throughout the body, but the wrists themselves are a really thin point. A testing squeeze and check with Tenshi reveals that it doesn't take much pressure at all to start feeling effects. It's sort of like constricting bloodflow? That could be something like it. Even though you'd tried to apply it gently, it almost immediately started restricting... filling, you don't know. From moving inside, quite the same, and that affected... maybe.

Of course, if you're thinking like that, then maybe kinds with thinner skin would fare better... but the edges of the tape would slice through faster, and then they would start leaking their filling around the edges of the tape... well, neither outcome seems like a good plan.

Well, you don't really know enough about yukkuri anatomy issues to say what you're doing wrong, since the theory seemed sound. It could be that your guesses as to why it doesn't work are completely off base, too. Sam did mention that a lot of what people went on was 'guesses', didn't he... but it's pretty clear anyway that the choice boils down to the same as it was before: Let them hit the growth spurt and become unmanageably large, fit them with collars, or sell them to someone and let them deal with the matter. If you can find someone willing to buy a yukkuri nearly as big as they are right away, anyway, that risks becoming larger still.

The Tenshi seems a little let down by the tape's removal, though the Alice seems clearly relieved that her turn has been canceled. Frank, for his part, is slowly groaning his way awake.

---

11:48 AM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 42290
>>42285

Duct tape is too soft and flexible to restrain growth. Unless it's a tight fit, it won't do shit.
>> No. 42292
[x] Pinch Tenshi's cheeck in compensation. Show some paternly love.
[x] Call Rebecca and have a chat if possible. You have Yoshika now, but what did she get? Hopefully a certain Flandre.
>> No. 42293
>>42290
>duct tape
>unable to handle pressure

I'm gonna have to disagree with you there. A bracelet slightly larger the the current wrist size wouldn't be any less sound than a ridiculously tight fit.

But whatever, I'm satisfied with the thick skin acting like clogged arteries/wearing away of skin explanation.
>> No. 42294
[x] Pinch Tenshi's cheek in compensation.

I don't think Rebecca wanted to talk about business until about a week.

Not to mention she might not want a Yoshika and thus be reluctant to breed it with what she got.

Also, Serah got a voucher too, it's totally hers.
>> No. 42295
[x] Pinch Tenshi's cheek in compensation.
[x] Teach Tenshi-A waitressing. Give her a pinch when she improves and a quick whipping once done.

Alice probably can't teach all the younglings to waitress on her own.

I can still think of ways to make it work, but I'll assume nobody will go along with them.
>> No. 42296
[x] Pinch Tenshi's cheeck in compensation. Show some paternal love.
[x] Call Rebecca and have a chat if possible. See how she's doing; make small talk.
-[x] Eventually mention that you have Yoshika now, but what did she get? Hopefully a certain Flandre.

Rebecca made two comments about us being "all business." Let's ease off the gas for a bit and just talk.
>> No. 42297
[x] Pinch Tenshi's cheek in compensation.
[x] Call Rebecca and have a chat if possible. See how she's doing; make small talk.
-[x] Eventually mention that you have Yoshika now, but what did she get? Hopefully a certain Flandre.
-[x] Are you bothering her?
[x] Teach Tenshi-A waitressing. Give her a pinch when she improves and a quick whipping once done.

Rebecca does seem like she's a team player. With mutual breeding, it's equivalent to sharing the vouchers. Not to mention that's what probably would have been agreed if the voucher's function was known.
>> No. 42298
[x] Pinch Tenshi's cheek in compensation.
[x] Teach Tenshi-A waitressing. Give her a pinch when she improves and a quick whipping once done.

We don't need to be bothering Rebecca too soon, and if we end up pissing her off then it'd be really bad for us missing a potential powerful ally (and romantic interest).
>> No. 42299
File 133273515366.gif - (615.11KB , 320x180 , 43b0c4093fe9fba4fd0b75c04c78c7e9.gif ) [iqdb]
42299
You go ahead and sharply pinch her cheek, and she forgets all about the fun new bindings as her mood shoots right up. Looks like the scratches are slowly sealing together, too, now that there's nothing to rub against them, so everything seems to have worked out well.

No better time to call Rebecca, you guess.

She definitely seems pleased to hear from you, and you both spend a while idly chattering about completely unimportant things. Though, admittedly, the conversation is rather surreal at points, once you've run out of more normal topics to converse upon.

"Uh, no." You reluctantly admit, a touch of awkwardness in your voice. "I'm afraid I... haven't yet today, really."

"Really? It's past noon, dear." She says, chidingly. "It's just not healthy to keep yourself pent up like that, if you have a choice."

"I wouldn't call it... 'pent up', actually." You say. "I mean, I did it just last night. A lot, with Alice..."

"Ah, that's good. I was a little worried that you were stuck with no outlets. But that was then and now is now. Does that charming Alyssa...?"

"Uh, well... with the situation having changed, she'd rather be courted than rush into things like before." You say.

"Well, that's understandable, I suppose. Still, it isn't as though that maid is unavailable."

"My roommate really isn't comfortable... with that sort of thing, with them. I'll be trying to avoid it until he's out..."

"Roommate, really?" Rebecca asks, a touch of interest in her voice. "... You don't suppose that he would be interested in-"

"No, I'm fairly sure he wouldn't." You say, quickly. To that point you aren't sure that you would be interested in a course of events like that.

You would.

"Ah, a shame. Well, we do what we must. Your Alice, then?"

"Right now, it looks like she's drilling the young ones on waitressing." You say, glancing that way. "... And so are Chen and Tenshi. It doesn't look like they're up to her level, but they're catching on a lot faster by helping to teach than they are by being students?"

"Well, that's all well and good. But really, this is for your health, dear. I'm sure one of them wouldn't mind much being taken to the side for a little while."

..... She's advising you to drop everything and take a.... 'relaxation break', you guess, is the way she would put it.

"Really, I'm afraid I'm going to have to insist." She continues, thoughtfully. "I can certainly hear a touch of frustration in your voice. Yes, for the sake of your health, I'll have to require it, dear. If you wish to continue this conversation, it will be either with my having been assured that the issue is being dealt with, or you may call again later today, having handled matters in a little more privacy, if that is a concern."

Correction.

She is pressuring you into it, and not advising. This has been a weird conversation.

You should go, right now, and kill this woman's husband. Create a vacancy for the position.

.... You're really not sure that she would appreciate efforts like that.

---

12:18 PM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 42300
[X] Facepalm. Hard.
>> No. 42301
[x] Formally announce your intentions of occupying his husband's place should something happen to him at any point in the future.
>> No. 42302
Frank should be up now. Kind of too late for that, even if recommended. But how to word it right into a vote?

Actually, scratch that. How about we do it, and keep a look at the window, see if that Flandre appear again? That would pretty much assure us that it's what Rebecca got.

And now I can't help but iamgine Frank's face if we tell him someone just recommended us to have sex and announce we'll do just that to see if she's the one sending a Flandre to play voyeur.
>> No. 42303
[x] Facepalm. Hard.
[x] Finish the call, and take Tenshi off to the side.
-[x] Watch the clock. In case of... extenuating circumstances, be finished by 2 P.M. for Yoshika's labor.
[x] Make sure Rumia is present for the birth, when it happens, though you'll still be there to reassure Yoshika.
>> No. 42304
[x] Facepalm. Hard.
[x] Finish the call, and take Tenshi off to the side.
-[x] Watch the clock. In case of... extenuating circumstances, be finished by 2 P.M. for Yoshika's labor.
[x] Make sure Rumia is present for the birth, when it happens, though you'll still be there to reassure Yoshika.

Rebecca, oh Rebecca. Somehow this didn't surprise me at all...
>> No. 42307
[x] "Do I really sound that stressed? I'm not sure if I am so easily irritable or if you're used to a more 'relaxed' state than I am."
-[x] "How do you know I'm 'stressed'? I thought I was fine."
-[x] "You don't have to worry, I will deal with these matters later. I try not to do it all the time, usually."
[x] Facepalm for bothering Rebecca without being relaxed first.
[x] Finish the call, and take Tenshi off to the side. Whip in hands and all the stuff with it.

Tenshi-A or Tenshi-5?
>> No. 42308
[x] "Do I really sound that stressed? I'm not sure if I am so easily irritable or if you're used to a more 'relaxed' state than I am."
-[x] "How do you know I'm 'stressed'? I thought I was fine."
-[x] "You don't have to worry, I will deal with these matters later. I try not to do it all the time, usually."
[x] Facepalm for bothering Rebecca without being relaxed first.
[x] Finish the call, and take Tenshi off to the side. Whip in hands and all the stuff with it.
-[x] Watch the window, just inc ase a bat shows up.
>> No. 42309
File 133277740220.jpg - (101.83KB , 700x576 , sammich time.jpg ) [iqdb]
42309
You aren't that...

Well, okay, the morning has been kind of irritating so far. Wasted money and pointless attempts at workarounds that didn't go through. Enough to color your voice with it, though?

.... You guess it must be. That, or Rebecca is a very good guesser.

".... I guess I'll call you back, then." You say, a little bewildered still.

"Do have fun, dear~" Rebecca replies cheerily. Without a further word, the line goes dead. You stare at it a little blankly.

"'sup Johhny where's eats?" Frank says, through a yawn.

"Food is where it's always been. ... I think I've just been coerced into carnal relations by an acquaintance." You say.

"... what the who now?"

"Lady I met. In so many words, just told me not to call back until I'd enjoyed myself. Did it. With something."

"Cool, y'go do that then. Alice. Not dead chicks. Hell is the milk." Frank slurs, still about half-asleep.

"The fridge. Door. Your right. No, your other right, Frank. Right where it's always been." You say, not even bothering to look as he stumbles through the kitchen.

....... Alright then. You guess there will be no problem with this? .... Okay. You borrow Tenshi from the lessons, and retreat.

You expect to be done by two, but it's a little after that that you leave the room again. And to some degree, you guess Rebecca was right. You are calmer and more relaxed. ... You don't think Tenshi will be getting up from the bed for a little while, though. You decided, after a moment, to open the blinds and watch them with one eye, just in case this was a set-up...

No sign of that Flandre, though. Well, on the plus side, Rebecca isn't sending people to record your exploits, you guess...?

Frank waves idly as you exit the room.

"... Took your time, didn't you?" He notes, idly web-surfing.

"Is there a problem with that?" You wonder.

"Nah. Just noting. I mean, I don't spend a quarter that long with human chicks." Frank says, taking a chug of milk as he goes back to focusing most of his attention on animated cartoons. "Nothing wrong with a guy that makes a point of the lady enjoying it."

"And you don't?" You snipe, heading to the kitchen to find something to eat.

"Eh. Most part, don't care enough to bother, don't really need to. Places I pick up chicks, they're half there already, and if they can't finish it's their own fault." He explains, jadedly.

"... Why are we talking about this?" You ask.

"Dunno. You brought it up."

"No, you brought it... ugh." You grumble.

You eat a sandwich. Yoshika is swelling along nicely, and definitely looks her pregnancy right now. Doesn't seem ready to drop kids just yet, though. Well, it'll happen when it happens, and won't be too long. Definitely sometime today.

---

2:14 PM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 42310
[x] Ask Frank about courtinr, or just how to make women happy enough to be wiht you without you sounding like an asshole.
>> No. 42311
[x] Ask Frank about courting
[x] Prepare for Yoshika's birth
[x] Keep thinking about who the Flandre belongs to.
-[x] Maybe one of your neighbors is a competitor too? You may need to watch out, especially if Flandre saw Shanghai.
[x] Decide on the location, rent it, and start moving in. We need to get this running, asap. We can probably iron out details as we set up, as that might take a while.
-[x] Find out if you need to worry about building codes, health inspections, and other things for the items you wish to set up (i.e. do you need to get someone to check your stoves, the fire code protocol, and other one-time exams you have to pass in order to open shop)
[x] Start looking for food/restaurant or business review sites/things. Maybe there's a neighborhood association you can join or support to draw in customers. (i.e. Joining the Chamber of Commerce in real life gets you free in-network advertising and free ribbon-cutting ceremonies and other things.)


Maybe Flandre is Serah's. But I for one am concerned over the fact that we have a Bodied Shanghai, and walked around town with it. There could be people either trying to steal it our destroy it out of spite (if the contest really is Serious Business).
>> No. 42314
[x] Don't ask Frank about courting, he'll just get freaked out.
[x] Mention to frank that you got an offer for a shotgun and ammo, as well as a bunch of meat. But you'll have to be gone for a day or two. He have any opinion on this?
[x] Estimate when your shoulder will be well enough to go hunting.
[x] Evaluate current trap's ability to not be utterly useless out in the snow and stuff.
[x] Research Cirno food preferences, general behavior, and other info that might be of help in finding, attracting, or trapping them. you might as well try to catch one if you're heading to the tundra.
[x] Do you have something capable of holding a yukkuri for a couple days?
[x] See how much a shovel is. It would be useful for pit traps if Lee doesn't bring something along you can use.

Frank still isn't used to Alyssa, remember.
>> No. 42316
[x] Don't ask Frank about courting, he'll just get freaked out.
[x] Mention to Frank that you got an offer for a shotgun and ammo, as well as a bunch of meat. But you'll have to be gone for a day or two. He have any opinion on this?
[x] Estimate when your shoulder will be well enough to go hunting.
[x] Evaluate current trap's ability to not be utterly useless out in the snow and stuff.
[x] Research Cirno food preferences, general behavior, and other info that might be of help in finding, attracting, or trapping them. You might as well try to catch one if you're heading to the tundra.

>>42311
I'm not sure what you expect to gain from thinking more about the absolutely no information we have regarding the Flandre.

And healthcodes and stuff were addressed in >>42101, unless you were making sure there wasn't anything not mentioned.

Seeing as it'll probably take a few days to get everybody trained as waitresses, we might have time to go hunting and open the cafe when we get back, shoulder permitting.
>> No. 42317
>>42311
>[x] Keep thinking about who the Flandre belongs to.
>-[x] Maybe one of your neighbors is a competitor too? You may need to watch out, especially if Flandre saw Shanghai.

Read as "[x] Paranoia".

[x] Ask Frank about courting. Both for Alyssa and Rebecca.
-[x] If he asks who's the girl, be vague.
[x] Mention to Frank that you got an offer for a shotgun and ammo, as well as a bunch of meat. But you'll have to be gone for a day or two. He have any opinion on this?
-[x] Tell him it's related to the pistol you found. You've also been offered 200M on an online chat. Chamber never offered you anything, no sir.
[x] Go on a chatroom again.

Cirnos have been researched already and they usually are so stupid they can even forget how to breath, so just walking and grabbing them should suffice.
>> No. 42319
[x]Don't ask Frank about courting.

A: He's not stupid, so he'll have a good idea as to whom you're intending to court
B: He seems to be mostly interested in shorter-term relationships with women who aren't several hundred years behind the times, and as such any advice he can give will more likely than not to be inapplicable to your own situation.
>> No. 42320
>>42317
True, but there's still the problem of finding them.
>> No. 42321
>>42320
You won't be able to find them that easily just by doing a little research and then setting up traps. That kind of thing takes time and a lot of effort. You'd have better luck if you just made a newspaper ad asking to buy or breed one from someone who already has one.
>> No. 42322
>>42321
I'm afraid I have to disagree with you. Traps, outrunning and grabbing them, or convincing them to follow us is much more effective if we have a rough idea of where they are. For example, if we found something along the lines of "the vegetation around their nests tends to be frozen solid due to their sneezing, we know something more than 'somewhere on the tundra'.

Besides, we'd probably be going out there anyway, and we're basically killing time until Yoshika is born.
>> No. 42323
>>42322
I don't mind looking for one while out on the tundra since it's a very reasonable and sensible proposal. I don't think catching one will be much of a problem so long as we bring the right equipment to accommodate their minor freezing abilities. Trapping is right out because it takes time for traps to work and we're not spending that much time on the hunting trip. And honestly, it's tied to the biggest problem of finding a Cirno to begin with - I don't think they're likely to be very common creatures because I don't think a tundra environment could support very many. Of course, I could be surprised because they turn out to eat snow or something, but I'm not really hopeful on that part.

That said, shouldn't we be helping to train the waitresses? While Alice can teach them some of the skills, it can't teach all of them because its understanding of what a waitress does isn't exactly complete to begin with.
>> No. 42324
[x] Ask Frank about courting. Both for Alyssa and Rebecca.
-[x] If he asks who's the girl, be vague.
[x] Mention to Frank that you got an offer for a shotgun and ammo, as well as a bunch of meat. But you'll have to be gone for a day or two. He have any opinion on this?
-[x] Tell him it's related to the pistol you found. You've also been offered 200M on an online chat. Chamber never offered you anything, no sir.
>> No. 42325
[x] Don't ask Frank about courting, he'll just get freaked out.
[x] Mention to Frank that you got an offer for a shotgun and ammo, as well as a bunch of meat. But you'll have to be gone for a day or two. He have any opinion on this?
[x] Estimate when your shoulder will be well enough to go hunting.
[x] Research Cirno food preferences, general behavior, and other info that might be of help in finding, attracting, or trapping them. You might as well try to catch one if you're heading to the tundra.

"Who are you gonna woo?"
"I'm not telling."
"It's obviously Alyssa, you dumbfuck."
>> No. 42326
[x] Don't ask Frank about courting, he'll just get freaked out.
Addendum: [x] If you're gonna do it anyway, might as well ask for Rebecca too.
[x] Mention to Frank that you got an offer for a shotgun and ammo, as well as a bunch of meat. But you'll have to be gone for a day or two. He have any opinion on this?
-[x] Estimate when your shoulder will be well enough to go hunting.
-[x] Tell him it's related to the pistol you found. You've also been offered 200M on an online chat. Chamber never offered you anything, no sir.
[x] Research Cirno food preferences, general behavior, and other info that might be of help in finding, attracting, or trapping them. You might as well try to catch one if you're heading to the tundra.

I wonder if the "tell everything about the house experience" back then only referred to the "encounters" with the undead and not the whole "everything about the house", or Frank was really focused in the explanation about the undead and forgot everything about Rebecca.
>> No. 42327
The guy who offered to blow us was Chester. Who the fuck is Chamber?
>> No. 42328
File 133279930086.jpg - (174.67KB , 750x900 , Unrelated Picture.jpg ) [iqdb]
42328
"So anyway. I got an offer for a shotgun, ammo, and a case of meat. For that old pistol." You say.

"That so?" Frank says, thoughtfully. He pauses, then continues tapping at the keyboard.

"Yeah. I'd have to be out of the city for... I dunno, I guess a couple of days, maybe? On a hunting trip."

"Eh, sounds fine. Well. I mean, as long as this is before we get that cafe going. I hope you don't want me to run the damn thing for the first couple of days on my own."

"No, that shouldn't be a problem. Though, also, I got an offer for just a direct trade, for a couple hundred M." You continue.

"Uhuh. That the only offer you got, Johnny?" Frank asks.

"... Yes. Those were the only two offers." You say, lying to his face.

"... Uhuh. You know these things automatically store chat logs, right Johnny?" Frank says.

"... What. No."

"Ctrl-F~"

"No, fuck, I will kill-"

"'Magnum: For that toy, I will host an all night extravaganza. Magnum: Where you can stick it wherever you like for as long as you can get it up.' Sound familiar Johnny boy?"

"Arglgive me that." You almost snarl, snatching the laptop away from a laughing Frank.

"Relax, Johnny. It's an offer worth thinking about, no need to get so defensive."

"I'm not trading it for sex!" You snap.

"Eh, it's not like you're running low on options anyway. But a hole is a hole, I've always said."

"You have never said that before in your life.... ugh. You're just messing with me now, aren't you."

"Yep." Frank agrees. "I mean, nothing wrong with trying it, and the rule is that nothing you do counts to your sober sexuality as long as it only happens when you're three sheets to the wind."

"There is no such rule."

"Gin."

"Yesthatisexactlyhowitworksandweagreednevertotalkaboutitnevermind." You correct yourself hastilly.

"But those other offers... yeah, if the cafe isn't going yet, hunting trip is a better deal. Very least, bunch of meat is a bunch of meat we ain't gotta buy for sandwiches or to keep that little lady happy." Frank says. "Of course, if we're starting tomorrow, then hell just go for the money. Doesn't seem we're quite ready yet, though."

You make a dismissive noise, thinking about it, and settle down to check the internet yourself.

Cirno... you've already checked, they prefer to live in cold places or near water sources, where the air is cooled by it. So they generally prefer to eat pond things, it seems. Bugs and pond reeds... small fish and frogs, if they can get them. Of course, they still go for sweet food over anything else, but as a standard model that's the preference. You guess that tundra Cirno will just eat anything they can find that's edible.

Obviously, they're generally stupid even for yukkuri... so they don't move much, preferring to just sit and stare vacantly at the clouds or ripples on the surface of water, unless they get hungry enough that they have to go eat, and it doesn't seem like food will come to them. Combined with how they cool an area by being there....

The best indication that a Cirno, or group of them, is present would probably be a sudden, sharp decrease in local temperature for no apparent reason, then. You're not sure how well that would translate towards a tundra area, but at the same time, 'plants covered in frost for no reason' isn't really going to help you much there either.

---

3:00

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 42330
The shoulder thing wasn't mentioned at all as far as I can tell, so I'm gonna assume it's good enough for hunting.

Traps probably aren't gonna work, so don't need to bring them.

[x] Join #lockstockandbarrel and hope Lee's there.
-[x] You'll probably go with his offer.
-[x] Would he mind giving you a list of stuff you'll need and anything you'll need to provide.
-[x] Is he planning on bringing any containers large enough to contain yukkuri, and willing to let you co-opt one or two of them if he is? If not, you'll go get some.
>> No. 42332
>>42327
Wait, no, it was Magnum, as you can see from the above update.
>> No. 42333
[x] Join #lockstockandbarrel and hope Lee's there.
-[x] You'll probably go with his offer.
-[x] How long is the trip gonna be?
-[x] Would he mind giving you a list of stuff you'll need and anything you'll need to provide?
-[x] Is he planning on bringing any containers large enough to contain yukkuri, and willing to let you co-opt one or two of them if he is? If not, you'll go get some.
>> No. 42334
[x] Join #lockstockandbarrel and hope Lee's there.
-[x] You'll probably go with his offer.
-[x] How long is the trip gonna be?
-[x] Would he mind giving you a list of stuff you'll need and anything you'll need to provide?
-[x] Is he planning on bringing any containers large enough to contain yukkuri, and willing to let you co-opt one or two of them if he is? If not, you'll go get some.
>> No. 42335
[x] Join #lockstockandbarrel and hope Lee's there.
-[x] "Tell me more about this shotgun of yours."
-[x] You'll probably go with his offer.
-[x] How long is the trip gonna be?
-[x] Would he mind giving you a list of stuff you'll need and anything you'll need to provide?
-[x] Is he planning on bringing any containers large enough to contain yukkuri, and willing to let you co-opt one or two of them if he is? If not, you'll go get some.

Because I want to know what weapons he's offering is.
>> No. 42336
File 133280537123.jpg - (325.74KB , 850x1161 , sample_cd662c2d30dbb8b1a3d02eedccae614ca76dd6fc.jpg ) [iqdb]
42336
*John joined #LockStockandBarrel

Lee is still planning a hunting trip for the Tundra region. /// MAGNUM is your god here. Remember it! -Magnum

John: Is Lee here?
Lee: Yes.
Lee: You return. Have you considered?
John: Yeah.
John: I think I'll go ahead and go on that hunting trip. My shoulder seems to be healing pretty quickly.
Lee: Good. Good.
John: How long will the trip last?
John: Is there anything I'll need to bring?
Lee: Short trip. We leave one afternoon, will be back, with Reindeer meat, by the next.
Lee: I will have all the equipment needed. You are just a second set of eyes and hands on a gun.
John: ... Uh, okay?
Lee: You will follow all my instructions.
Lee: To the letter.
Lee: This is understood?
John: Yeah, I get it.
Lee: One hopes so.
John: Are you bringing any containers along?
John: Not holding out hope, but... something the right size to hold a yukkuri in?
Lee: Waste of time and energy.
Lee: Will bring a rabbit cage. You can carry it.
Magnum: Maaaan.
Magnum: I hope your will is up to date, Joan.
Lee: No harm will come to him.
Lee: Provided he is not stupid, and follows the instructions I give.
Lee: I am sending you directions to my home.
Lee: We will leave whenever you arrive. Remember the pistol.
John: I'm not going to just forget something like that.


---

3:18 PM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 42337
[x] Ask about the shotgun he's offering.
[x] Is there any phone/wi-fi signal where you're going? You'd hate to not be able to send your last wishes if something happened.
[x] Can you bring some stuff too? Like, your own sandwiches, or container or whatever? Even if it's a short trip.
[x] PM Rei, if she's there. You're not stupid; if you go and don't come back, she should know who to blame.
[x] Write your will. You leave everything for Alyssa and the collared yukkuri. All the factory yukkuri, Shangai, Tenshi-5 and Alice-1 are to never be separated. Yes, they can keep the maid too.
>> No. 42338
>>42337
If you feel that threatened, why not bring the maid along?
>> No. 42339
>>42338

That's...a good idea, actually.

[x] Ask about the shotgun he's offering.
[x] Is there any phone/wi-fi signal where you're going? You'd hate to not be able to send your last wishes if something happened.
[x] Can you bring some stuff too? Like, your own sandwiches, or container or whatever? Even if it's a short trip.
-[x] Or a maid. Not that he needs to know of her, of course.

Changing~
>> No. 42340
[x] Determine when the trip will be (i.e. not today or tomorrow, as we need to get things done, and try to avoid going over the 14th, as there is an event. Probably go on either the 11th or 12th.)
-[x] Stop breeding yukurri and making more work for yourself before the trip.
[x] Ask about the shotgun he's offering.
[x] Is there any phone/wi-fi signal where you're going? You'd hate to not be able to send your last wishes if something happened.
[x] Can you bring some stuff too? Like, your own sandwiches, or container or whatever? Even if it's a short trip.
-[x] Or a maid. Not that he needs to know of her, of course.
[x] PM Rei, if she's there. You're not stupid; if you go and don't come back, she should know who to blame.
[x] Write your will. You leave everything for Alyssa and the collared yukkuri. All the factory yukkuri, Shangai, Tenshi-5 and Alice-1 are to never be separated. Yes, they can keep the maid too.

We need to get the cafe up and running, as if it keeps going on like this, we will have gone through day 14 without even renting a place.
>> No. 42342
>>42340

Today's the 10th. If the trip isn't tomorrow, John won't be back in time for the event.
>> No. 42343
>>42342
>Lee: Short trip. We leave one afternoon, will be back, with Reindeer meat, by the next.

It is a 1-night, 2-day trip. If we leave on the 12th, we'll be back on the 13th.
>> No. 42344
Those current votes... Really, guys? You already aren't listening to the pro. Leave the phone, because should someone phone you while getting close to the hunt... probably not a great idea. And he already said he's providing a cage.

>>42338
I don't think we want to tell everywhere we got a zombie maid. And she'll stick out like a sore thumb for the hunt, so Lee probably won't be happy about it. And Rei already vouched for him: if we actually listen and do as he say, nothing should go wrong.

[x] Ask about the shotgun he's offering.
[x] Log off, call Rebecca to continue talking. Maybe you can trade info on what each other got with the voucher?
-[x] Does she have any name suggestion for the maid?

I would add asking how well it's going with her husband, but I suppose he's still saying no unless Rebecca tell us otherwise.
>> No. 42345
>>42344
Good point.

>>42340 here, disregard the Maid and the Phone choices for me.
>> No. 42346
[x] Ask about the shotgun he's offering.
[x] Is there any phone/wi-fi signal where you're going? You'd hate to not be able to send your last wishes if something happened.
[x] Can you bring some stuff too? Like, your own sandwiches, or container or whatever? Even if it's a short trip.
-[x] Or a maid. Not that he needs to know of her, of course.
[x]Since you can't go today, how about tomorrow? What time should you meet him.

Oh right, the maid. Nothing to worry about with her around.
>> No. 42347
[x] Ask about the shotgun he's offering.
[x] Don't plan of bringing the maid.
[x] Don't leave anything to the yukkuri. They're just yukkuri, at the end of the day.
>> No. 42348
>>42344

Actually, the maid will nullify most hazards of the trip. Yes, Kahi confirmed, so tkaing her is the safest thing to do.

Even if Rei vouched for him, she still doesn't know how the last kid who went with him died.
>> No. 42349
File 133280928982.png - (8.17KB , 369x302 , Memo.png ) [iqdb]
42349
John: The shotgun?
Lee: My second best.
Lee: Pump action, has never jammed or misfired on me.
John: There's cell phone reception out there, right?
Magnum: Oh god.
Magnum: You are seriously going to die, aren't you.
Magnum: Nice knowing you.
Lee: Bring nothing that makes noise.
John: But I can bring things if I want?
John: Like, sandwiches, or stuff.
Lee: You carry whatever you bring.
Lee: Keep that in mind.
Lee: And if your phone rings and spooks the herd, /I will shoot you myself/.
Lee: Keep that in mind too.
John: .... So, no phone.


You can probably drag the maid along, though.

You'd really feel safer doing so, in fact. There might be some issue with walking her through town, but it can't be that hard to pretend you fail at calendars and thought it was Halloween, or just buy her some make up.

... well, you don't know how to put it on, but she probably does.

In any case, looks like Rei isn't here today. Instead of sending her a message, you scribble out a memo to yourself. A sort of will. You guess.

---

3:25 PM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 42350
[x] Wait for Yoshika to deliver.
[x] Ready stuff for tomorrow.
-[x] Some snacks, a warm set of clothes, the pistol, disguise for the maid (use help from others, might have to buy clothes/make-up) and you will probably have to take a pen too.
>> No. 42352
>Memo

Oh wow, poor Frank.



[x] Wait for Yoshika to deliver.
[x] Ready stuff for tomorrow.
-[x] Some snacks, a warm set of clothes, the pistol, disguise for the maid (use help from others, might have to buy clothes/make-up) and you will probably have to take a pen too.
>> No. 42353
[x] Wait for Yoshika to deliver.
[x] Ready stuff for tomorrow.
-[x] Some snacks, a warm set of clothes, the pistol, disguise for the maid (use help from others, might have to buy clothes/make-up) and you will probably have to take a pen too.
-[x] Maybe even call Rebecca again to see if she can offer some tips or help, now that you've "released stress".
>> No. 42354
[x] Cross out lines 3-4 on the will.
[x] Call to rent the former ice cream place.
[x] Order the 8 nice tables and 32 nice chairs so they'll be there when you get back.
[x] Wait for Yoshika to deliver.
[x] Ready stuff for tomorrow.
-[x] Some snacks, a warm set of clothes, the pistol, disguise for the maid (use help from others, might have to buy clothes/make-up) and you will probably have to take a pen too.
-[x] Also a bag of cereal, all the candies, and one of those travel bottles of orange juice.


Added some stuff for the hopeful capture and maintenance of a yukkuri. Additionally, we might as well come back to a cafe that's ready to be set up.
>> No. 42355
File 133281274084.jpg - (81.25KB , 480x580 , add stitches subtract mokou.jpg ) [iqdb]
42355
Well, nothing to really do now, but wait. Pants and a jacket should be fine for clothes, but you'll make a couple sandwiches to stick in the pockets before you go. Pistol, obviously. Make-up...

Well, a quick check reveals that while the maid is more than happy to take her uniform off, she doesn't really seem to immediately grasp the concept of putting other clothes on. You manage to prevent the removal of yours, though, and that keeps things from becoming too awkward. Once you get a set of your clothes on her, though, you quickly note that the udders on her chest are stretching the shirt out and upward, baring midriff, and the pants are hanging unsettlingly on her hips. This aside, the problem remains that a lot of dead, stitched together flesh is clearly visible. Make-up will probably be a must, and even then she'll likely appear to be heavily scarred. Eh. Well, there's only so much that can be done.

A proper make-up kit is surprisingly cheap, and will only run you 20M, and it isn't as though this is the only time you'll be bringing her out. Probably.

That done, though, all you have left to do is wait for Yoshika to squeeze her babies out, really. You chill in the chair.

".... Ah. Marisa is ready to work whenever Mister needs." Marisa says, once she notices you nearby.

---

4:00

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 42356
[x] "Marisa, have you ever lived in the tundra? Or a really cold place? Or are you able to sniff, pursue or find other yukkuri in nature?"

You know, Marisa might be useful too. She can probably search inside holes/mini-caves, or find places where yukkuri are likely to live/hide in.
>> No. 42357
Buying make-up is one thing, but applying it properly? We may want Rebecca's help on that one.
>> No. 42358
[x] "Have you ever hunted another yukkuri?"

This is probably a bad idea.
>> No. 42359
[x] Marisa, I'm going away for a while, so I won't need you to work for a day or so.
-[x] But tell me, have you ever lived in the tundra? Or a really cold place?
-[x] Or seen a Cirno? If so, what was it like?
[x] Call to rent the former ice cream place.
[x] Order the 8 nice tables and 32 nice chairs so they'll be there when you get back.
[x] Ask Chen-A if any of the child Chens are ready to go out to the wilderness/has developed an equivalent sense of smell to her.
[x] Look up any other yukkuri you may find in the tundra.
-[x] If there's still time until Yoshika births, look up animals and hazards there so you know what to look out for.

There's pretty much no way Marisa will know how to hunt stuff. How convenient that Chens are much better at it.
>> No. 42360
[x] Cross out lines 3-4 on the will.
[x] Add all the candies to the pile of stuff.
-[x] As well as a bag of cereal and a small bottle or two of orange juice.
[x] Marisa, I'm going away for a while, so I won't need you to work for a day or so.
-[x] But tell me, have you ever lived in the tundra? Or a really cold place?
-[x] Or seen a Cirno? If so, what was it like?
[x] Call to rent the former ice cream place.
[x] Order the 8 nice tables and 32 nice chairs so they'll be there when you get back.
[x] Ask Chen-A if any of the child Chens are ready to go out to the wilderness/has developed an equivalent sense of smell to her.
[x] Look up any other yukkuri you may find in the tundra.
-[x] If there's still time until Yoshika births, look up animals and hazards there so you know what to look out for.

You guys do want to bring yukkuri bribery/bait/whateverthefuck, right? Even if you don't want to bring cereal or orange juice, surely you can see the value in bringing candy, right?

>>42358
Yes, it is.
>> No. 42361
[x] Cross out lines 3-4 on the will.
[x] Add all the candies to the pile of stuff.
-[x] As well as a bag of cereal and a small bottle or two of orange juice.
[x] Marisa, I'm going away for a while, so I won't need you to work for a day or so.
-[x] But tell me, have you ever lived in the tundra? Or a really cold place?
-[x] Or seen a Cirno? If so, what was it like?
[x] Call to rent the former ice cream place.
[x] Order the 8 nice tables and 32 nice chairs so they'll be there when you get back.
[x] Ask Chen-A if any of the child Chens are ready to go out to the wilderness/has developed an equivalent sense of smell to her.
[x] Look up any other yukkuri you may find in the tundra.
-[x] If there's still time until Yoshika births, look up animals and hazards there so you know what to look out for.

I got nothing against going huntin', but it would seriously suck to come back and find somebody else in the place.
>> No. 42362
File 13328182846.jpg - (107.22KB , 800x1129 , 11424882681101bfce837717a38b8e7e.jpg ) [iqdb]
42362
"... I'm going to be out for a while, later on. When I go, I won't need you to work for me while I'm out." You explain.

".... Eh?" Marisa says, worry starting to creep into her tone.

"Don't worry. I'll be sure to work you twice as hard when I get back." You continue quickly. Understandably, Marisa doesn't look entirely pleased to hear this, but she definitely seems happier than just hearing that she was 'off duty' for no explained reason. As for when you get back from the trip, you'll deal with that when the time comes.

"Tell me though... have you ever lived in the tundra?" You ask.

"Thunder..."

"No, Tundra. It's a... a really, really cold place. Snowy."

"Cold... like beside mister river, or wind after splashing?"

"I guess not." You admit. "Much colder than that."

"... It doesn't sound like an easy place." Marisa says, seeming disquieted at the thought.

"Have you ever seen a Cirno, then?" You ask.

Marisa seems puzzled for a moment, before it clicks.

"Ah! Marisa saw one, once. .... Cirno was a dummy. She walked up and tried to make friends with mister snake in his nest, doing rub-rub. Cirno was eaten."

Dumb, but friendly, you guess? Possibly too friendly. Not a great combination for wildlife.

"Does Mister... need Marisa to work, yet?" She asks.

"Not yet. But you've been a... help anyway." You say. Not a big one, of course, but you weren't really expecting much.

She looks uncertain, but an assurance that you would have her work sometime before you went to sleep leaves her both... a little unhappy, but also relieved, somehow. And the first fades as she plays with her children.

For now, you have some scheduling to do. No matter what, if you place the order right now, for cash on delivery, the furniture won't arrive for a couple of days. Day 13 of the contest, to be exact, three days from now. Most likely well into the afternoon. You go ahead and place the order anyway, making a note to earmark 960M, almost a thousand, for furniture purchasing. You can ask Frank to call in a favor or two for help getting things in order there, you suppose. As for actually renting the place, you call before confirming the order, and confirm that you'll be renting the parkside location. The terms are a week's rent before he hands over the key, and then payment every seventh day after that.

You figure you might as well make the most of it, and not pay for too many days where you can't do anything, and ask him to be there at 10 AM, Day 13, and let him know that a shipment of furniture will arrive sometime that day. .... He actually compliments you on this. You guess he wasn't going to advise you about when to start renting, though, since he couldn't really complain if you were paying for occupation you couldn't do anything with yet.

It's all confirmed, though. That is a lot of money flying out of your pocket... bleh. Have to spend money to make money, though. It should all work out.

In any case, you start to go speak to Chen, and Yoshika starts to wobble... huh. It's that time.

This birth is... really a lot more unpleasant than most. If only because, like with them all, there's a small amount of filling secretion involved and argh, it stinks to high heaven. Nobody seems happy about it, and when you're done, you just pitch the towel you used out the window to land... in the same general vicinity as that dumpster. Ugh. Well, you'll throw it in properly when you're down there and think about it. Unless some sort of carrion bird smells it and carries it off. Whatever.

All said, though, you weren't holding out hope for a bodied yukkuri from the litter. That she's a Yoshika and not a Rumia, though... well, you guess it's just rotten luck.

The parents seem happy enough about their children, though, despite that they still seem somewhat put off by each other.

You think that you read somewhere that 12 was the maximum number of yukkuri births recorded to be born from a single litter? Interestingly, 12 is what you got out of it. One bodied Yoshika, six blob Yoshika, and five blob Rumia, in total.

They're now all sharing Rumia's crib, since you can't think of a better place for them, and they seem happy to stick around with daddy. The little Yoshika could probably climb out if she wanted, though. The advantage of fingers. She'd probably tumble off the side and splat if she did, but that's just how it goes.

---

5:20 PM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 42365
>That she's a Yoshika and not a Rumia, though... well, you guess it's just rotten luck.
>rotten luck
[Insert preferred sound effect signifying a pun here]
>> No. 42366
[x] Confirm that Rumia will teach the kids Rumia things.
[x] Add all the candies to the pile of stuff.
-[x] As well as a bag of cereal and a small bottle or two of orange juice.
[x] Ask Chen-A if any of the child Chens are ready to go out to the wilderness/has developed an equivalent sense of smell to her.
-[x] Also ask if the child Chens will be able to stay QUIET, and if they can survive in the cold well enough. (We really don't want to screw things up with Lee)
[x] Look up any other yukkuri you may find in the tundra.
-[x] Look up animals and hazards there so you know what to watch out for.
>> No. 42368
Was >>42364, revoting.

[x] Confirm that Rumia will teach the kids Rumia things.
[x] Add all the candies to the pile of stuff.
-[x] As well as a bag of cereal and a small bottle or two of orange juice.
[x] Ask Chen-A if any of the child Chens are ready to go out to the wilderness/has developed an equivalent sense of smell to her.
-[x] How do Chens take cold?
-[x] Will they be able to stay quiet?
[x] Look up any other yukkuri you may find in the tundra.
-[x] Look up animals and hazards there so you know what to watch out for.

Taking Chen-A is almost certainly our best bet, since the next eldest Chens are still teenagers or something, but it still rather not risk her unless she's the only one both skilled in tracking and behaved enough to go. Of course, that's what orange juice is for.
>> No. 42369
Looks like it's too late for this crowd, but at some point we should play the paternity card and use it on intelligence.
>> No. 42370
>>42369
We would at least be capping it below human level at the very maximum, right? Creating something smarter than yourself is really stupid.

[x] Confirm that Rumia will teach the kids Rumia things.
[x] Add all the candies to the pile of stuff.
-[x] As well as a bag of cereal and a small bottle or two of orange juice.
[x] Ask Chen-A if any of the child Chens are ready to go out to the wilderness/has developed an equivalent sense of smell to her.
-[x] How do Chens take cold?
-[x] Will they be able to stay quiet?
[x] Look up any other yukkuri you may find in the tundra.
-[x] Look up animals and hazards there so you know what to watch out for.
>> No. 42371
WAIT SHIT SUIKA HAS TO BE FOUGHT WHILE WE'RE AWAY.

Actually, I suppose we could fight her the morning we leave and the afternoon we come back.

>>42368 here, please add.
[x] Write note reminding yourself to fight Suika before leaving tomorrow.
>> No. 42372
>>42371
Right. And we shouldn't forget to collar our yu's tomorrow either. Or maybe today? Should we call the guy again?
>> No. 42373
File 133282367133.jpg - (130.41KB , 850x600 , polario bearingson.jpg ) [iqdb]
42373
Teaching already seems to have begun, as Rumia screws her face up to darken the crip area.

... there's a bunch of quiet squeaks and it almost immediately disperses, all of the Rumia looking unsettled. You guess they weren't really kidding about the 'afraid of the dark' tidbit. A kid tries and does nearly as well, but drops it just as fast.

By contrast, the Yoshika don't seem to really give a shit if they can see or not. They just keep on as they were, a little slowly.

You make a few more additions to your planned carry-package. That should do it. If a yukkuri shows up, you'll be set.

There's just a couple more details.

As it happens, the scent thing is pretty much a species-wide commonality to Chen. It seems like any one of them can smell at least as well as the mother. .... As for staying quiet, though...

Well, she seems to get it, though most of the rest don't. The only other one that does is Chen-C, who doesn't really make much noise to begin with.

Happily, she actually seems like a fairly solid choice, being small enough to carry inside of your jacket if it comes to that. Cold definitely introduces a large element of disinterest for a possible hunt... apparently, they aren't 'Snow Chen', or whatever.

That does suggest that Chen can be found in the tundra areas, though, and if so, then probably wintery versions of somewhat bestial yukkuri as well. That added to Cirno, and... what else, hm. Letty, it seems, might be around somewhere?

It doesn't seem like exact habitations of yukkuri are documented hugely well. For snowy hazards, though...

The most immediate thing to jump out at you is the polar bear.

A ton of angry bear, with pure white fur to blend in with the snow, meaning you won't even see the darn things until they're right on top of you and roaring. Oh boy. Polar bears. The Demon Queen wouldn't put a bunch of those in here though, would...

... No, what are you thinking, of course she would. Best to assume the tundra areas are just swarming with the things. You're suddenly very much aware that you'll be doing everything Lee says, exactly, though you're still glad that the thought of bringing the maid along occurred to you. Even if you have shotguns, angry bears don't exactly sound like a happy field trip and picnic.

At this point, though, you're just filling time until it's time to sleep. And work with Marisa first, of course. You'll have to do that, too. There just doesn't seem to be much else to do today, offhand... Collars, of course, but that can be done as a quick trip in the morning... Well, you could step out to buy make-up too, you guess.

---

6:07 PM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 42374
[x] Get the Makeup, as if you leave that for tomorrow you'll probably have to leave your Yukkuri out of the store again, and who knows what will happen.
-[x] Call Rebecca for some advice on makeup.
[x] Contact Lee, and tell him when he can expect you.
-[x] Inform him you're bringing a... friend.
-[x] Consider getting more... area appropriate apparel for the Maid (If so, you only would have to worry about makeup for her face, and not every inch of exposed skin.)
>> No. 42375
[x] If Marisa is done playing with her kids and isn't having a moment with Reimu, have her fill the baster.
[x] Go buy makeup.
-[x] Remember to throw the towel in the dumpster.
[x] Consider Chen-C's likely performance on the hunting trip versus Chen-A.

Chen-A is probably the better choice, due to maturity and being slighty more able to take a hit.
>> No. 42376
[x] If Marisa is done playing with her kids and isn't having a moment with Reimu, have her fill the baster.
[x] Go buy makeup.
-[x] Remember to throw the towel in the dumpster.
-[x] Also get more area appropriate apparel for the Maid.
[x] Consider Chen-C's likely performance on the hunting trip versus Chen-A.
[x] Contact Lee, and tell him he can expect you around noon.
-[x] Ask him if he minds you bringing an assistant and a keen nose.
[x] Go get collars for those two. Grudgingly.
>> No. 42377
[x] If Marisa is done playing with her kids and isn't having a moment with Reimu, have her fill the baster.
[x] Go buy makeup.
-[x] Remember to throw the towel in the dumpster.
-[x] Also get more area appropriate apparel for the Maid. (A jacket maybe? The thundra zone will be cold and going with an exposed navel will raise suspicion).
-[x] Remember to pick a lenght of rope, maybe it'll save your life.
[x] Consider Chen-C's likely performance on the hunting trip versus Chen-A.
[x] Contact Lee, and tell him he can expect you around noon.
-[x] Ask him if he minds you bringing an assistant and a keen nose.
[x] Go get collars for those two. Grudgingly.

With collars do you mean the dog ones that might hurt their necks (not that Tenshi will care) or factory ones?
Anyway, now I'm thinking about what might possibly happen. Would maid presence startle the herd and make lee shoot us? Would Lee get into zombie-paranoid mode or shrug it like everyone else around? Would we be able to find a damn kyukkuri without freezing to death? What are the chances of encountering a chimera-maru or worse, a herd of dosu's?
This will be really fun, waiting warmly.
>> No. 42378
File 133283016241.jpg - (63.79KB , 850x600 , sample-adfb7414a541224f72c352d0596f69c2.jpg ) [iqdb]
42378
Well, you guess you might as well get this done already, so you can move on to other things.

.... Is what you thought. Frustratingly, though, while Marisa is co-operating with you... she's not co-operating.

"This is taking a while..." You point out.

"Marisa is... not used to, so often... nha?" She rambles, squeaking in mingled physical pleasure and mental distress as you press slightly down with a finger. Once again, that turns the trick, and just sliding it around and in a tiny bit is enough to finish things off. The first time.

The second, once you've returned, is even slower to get moving. You eventually have to work the entire finger into place in order to have enough effect to prop up her flagging virility.

"Marisa can't... human isn't... supposed to feel..." She pants. That's all that she says, though, though you think it's more than enough to say.

But it's still not enough. After a little soft whimpering, at some point she became as eager to get through with this as you did, for one reason or another, you give up and prod with a second fingertip.

It's a sharp, somehow beautiful cry of mingled dismay and delight, and a spasm leaves you thinking that... no, no such luck. Still not done here. But it's not too long.

Remarkably, she doesn't seem to be in any pain from the manhandling, despite how your fingers move. Normally, this is incredibly constricted, but then, you've seen pictures and videos of yukkuri stretching themselves all out of proportion without a hint of pain. The same concept is in play here, it seems, no matter how you poke and stretch it around, despite that it seems to want to snap back, like elastic, to its original proportions.

..... you can't help but think, a little, about how it would compare to-

Your thoughts are interrupted, though, as with a sharp cry, the baster fills... well, partially, again. Seems to have shifted while you worked, and a lot is just spilled over the side and onto the bed.

She seems both horrified and elated by the sight, and after a moment horrified at her elation. And you did say you would 'fill the baster', after all... and it's clearly not full.

... after a moment of contemplation, though, you decide to let it lie, and verbally forgive her for screwing up. This time. She doesn't seem sure whether she should feel relieved or somehow disappointed at this, but by the time you've washed it up and returned her to her crib, she's clearly decided not to think about it.

For the moment, Make-up excursion time. You make a brief side-trek into the alley to properly put the towel in the dumpster before continuing on.

Make-up: 20M. A cheap jacket from the bargain bin, thin enough that you're pretty sure it does roughly nothing to keep the cold out. Not important, coverage is what you're looking for, and for just 5M, you'll take it.

You head back afterwards, growing more and more unwilling to spend money as you have less and less to spend.

Chen... -A would probably be superior in some ways. Definitely harder to lose, big enough that you don't have to worry about a random snake or whatever getting her. Probably. But she doesn't seem to do well in the cold, from what she says, and you don't think you want to spend the sort of money it would take to get a jacket fitted properly to her size, right now.

More pointedly... she likes the outdoors, you recall. Really likes them. She seems more or less fairly disinterested in initiating things inside, but on the roof, before... hm. That could be an issue, you guess.

-C, on the other hand, has the obvious issues. Small, weak to cold, you'll have to keep her in your jacket or something... but she doesn't bring the pointed issues of -A along for the ride, and she seems, if anything, even quieter.

Well, it's worth thinking about. A quick, private check with Lee reveals that he's starting to have mild second thoughts about this endeavor, with your repeated questions, but he doesn't really care much if you bring a couple others along, so long as they keep out of the way, don't cross his orders, and don't fuck up the hunt.

That last not in so many words, but it seems fairly well the sentiment he's trying to express.

---

7:50 PM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 42382
[x] See if the maid can put the clothes and makeup on by herself/
[x] Check on Alyssa (we've ignored since morning)
[x] Play/fight with Suika
[x] Play with Chen-C, and see if she obeys you well. She's based off a cat, after all. If not, go with Chen-A
[x] Check up on Shanghai and the other Yukkuris.
-[x] Play, (Only play, no sex please man) with them if they're lonely
[x] Take a shower. After all you did, you probably need it.
Are we... training Marisa to be human-receptive?
>> No. 42383
Good work. You're all NTRing a pastry blob from its wife.
>> No. 42384
>>42382

That's an idea. Maybe John could train yukkuri for that.

[x] Check on Alyssa.
[x] Disguise the maid.
-[x] Ask for Alyssa's help and experience. If still needed, try calling Rebecca for help.
[x] Play/fight with Suika. Have her acknowledge you as the boss so she will behave during your absence.
[x] Check up on Shanghai and the other important Yukkuris and start bonding with them.
-[x] Important yukkuri involves all bodied yukkuri, and currently Hatate-A and Rumia-A (if they're not too busy).
>> No. 42386
[x] See if the maid can put the clothes and makeup on by herself.
[x] Tell the maid not to climb into bed with you.
[x] Play with Chen-C, and see if she obeys you well. She's based off a cat, after all. If not, go with Chen-A.
[x] Is there any room for more orange juice? It would seriously suck to have either candidate die.
[x] Check up on Shanghai and the other Yukkuris.
-[x] Play with the newborns.
[x] Consider pushing things around, being lightly beaten up, and removing her hat for a little bit as alternate forms of work.
[x] Talk with Alyssa for a bit.

We have time to play with Suika before we leave tomorrow. Also filling the baster seems to not only be getting harder, but also possibly bringing apart Marisa and Reimu, which, all other things being equal, I'd rather not do.
>> No. 42387
>>42383
Just as the voice planned.
>> No. 42389
Bringing a yukkuri along on the hunt really sounds like it's more trouble than it's worth. The Maid is fine, given that she can likely dismember anything that might jump out at someone with her bare hands, but the current Chen options have their own rather significant drawbacks.

If the hunt goes well, Lee might invite John along for another at some point in the future, and by that point Chen C will likely have grown enough to not be a liability. Just something to keep in mind, I suppose.

Oh, and don't forget to bring a few bottles of water along with the sandwiches, just in case.

And if you're looking for other things for Marisa to do, you can always quiz her on other types of Yukkuri. Sure, you might already know most/all of it, but it's still something for her to do.
>> No. 42390
Bringing Chen-C to a hostile enviroment is asking to have her killed. She's a newborn, barely a few days old, and rather fragile. We're already taking the maid, more than that is only going to get on Lee's bad side.

Also, shouldn't we apply the make-up tomorrow? Using it today is only going to get it ruined too soon.

[x] Talk with Alyssa for a bit.
-[x] You're going on a hunting trip. You left a will in case something happens to you.
[x] Play/fight with Suika. Have her acknowledge you as the boss so she will behave during your absence.
-[x] Maybe Marisa could become Suika's punching bag.
[x] Check up on Shanghai and the other important Yukkuris and start bonding with them.

Here's something Marisa could do: play with Suika. Or be beaten up by her. Even though she's blob, she should have some strenght in her as she's an adult.
>> No. 42391
>>42389
Chen-A smelled a yukkuri through a tiny gap in the wall, and could tell the smell of an individual object apart from the smell of the person carrying it.

I'm of the opinion that the payoff would be well worth the risk, even disregarding the chance for her to smell polar bears and such before we run into them.
>> No. 42392
File 133287181890.jpg - (136.25KB , 640x480 , unrelated poke.jpg ) [iqdb]
42392
A check with the maid reveals that she is very good at putting on make-up. Unexpectedly good, astonishingly even. Alyssa is rather startled at the end product, because it's apparently exactly how she was familiar with the maid in life. Which raises a couple alarming, but likely unimportant in the grand scheme of things, questions.

... You can't even tell where the scars and stitches are, anymore. If it weren't for the perfectly neutral and blank expression, you could mistake her for a living woman. .... The fact that she doesn't breathe or blink helps, of course.

Alyssa is pleased to chatter aimlessly with you, though she expresses some dubious concerns about the legality of the will you've scribbled on the back of a grocery list. She doesn't seem at all startled at the possibility of a hunting trip leading to death, however. ... Well, it's not like you're hunting boars with a pointy stick, but it's still dangerous.

You wrap up the chatting and go play with Suika again. She doesn't seem to have been expecting another battle today, but she's more than happy to pit herself against you.

... Maybe you could...? No, no that's a hilariously bad idea. By this point, Suika would rip Marisa apart, well beyond just 'beating' her. She's made a point out of not scuffling with any non-Tenshi recently, seeming to have grasped that trying to fight others is pointless and will probably kill them. She'll still relax and nap in a pile with them, but as for serious playing, nope.

The thing is, adult or not, there's a fine line between 'nudging, flicking, and poking that doesn't actually do any real harm or hurt at all aside from surprise' and 'splattered'. It applies if you switch your focus and try to apply the sort of punishments Tenshi would enjoy being offered, too. If you aren't incredibly exact about how you do things, either you won't accomplish anything, or you'll put her in a state that, even if she survives it, she'll need orange juice to pull through.

And while you're still mulling over just letting them all go, you don't think you want to kill Marisa just because she's starting to be less convenient for you to have around.

The mutant Chen gives you a look of casual disdain when you toss a broken pencil and try to make it fetch, like a dog. Doesn't look like she's going to go out of her way to do stupid things or play tricks for your amusement. Still, it seems like she's more than capable of obedience despite not being a four-legged robot awaiting your whims so she can pander to them.

Politely asking if she could do 'X' or 'Y' seems to work out a lot better than just lobbing something and going 'HEY, HEY FETCH.'

You spend a little while after this playing with one or another of the yukkuri. Rumia needs a flick at another testing nibble at your thumb, but settles down after. Hatate still starts a little at your touch, but seems to be more pleased than normal to be held and her hair stroked. She seems to be waiting for something, though, and you catch a flicker of disappointed... jealousy? Maybe. As you move on.

Naturally, your 'daughters' are the happiest of the non-adults to play with you, though getting hugged and rubbed happily against from either side by the two over-large ones is... it ends up a little uncomfortable for you in several ways. Tenshi doesn't seem to notice at all, but you suspect from the glint of mischief in the Alice's eyes that she knows full well, or at least suspects, what reactions are occuring. The rest are all happy to play too, but not quite with the same high enthusiasm as those three and the one new blob.

It's kind of late by now, you guess. ... You aren't really sure when Frank left, to be honest. He was still here when you made the orders and determined when to start renting, but sometime after...

Well, you guess his going out means a chance for some unexpected income.

---

9:20 PM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 42393
[x] Cross out lines 3-4 of the will.
[x] Are you sure you're bringing enough orange juice?.
[x] Consider pushing things around, being lightly beaten up, and removing her hat for a little bit as alternate forms of work for Marisa.
[x] Tell the maid not to climb into bed with you.
[x] Go to bed.

The maid is probably going to cause problems if she climbs into bed while we're out hunting, so we should stop that at least for now.
>> No. 42394
[x] Consider pushing things around, being lightly beaten up, and removing her hat for a little bit as alternate forms of work for Marisa.
-[x] Put Marisa on a platter and have the bodied yukkuri carry her on one hand. See how long it takes for them to tire down; you might need to rotate them as waitresses.
[x] Tell the maid not to climb into bed with you tonight. She needs to keep her make untouched for now.
>> No. 42395
[x] Consider pushing things around, being lightly beaten up, and removing her hat for a little bit as alternate forms of work for Marisa.
-[x] Put Marisa on a platter and have the bodied yukkuri carry her on one hand. See how long it takes for them to tire down; you might need to rotate them as waitresses.
[x] Tell the maid not to climb into bed with you tonight. She needs to keep her make untouched for now.
[x] Decide, for sure, against bringing Chen-C (if not Chen-A too) with you.
[x] Make sure of OJ stores.
[x] Wash up, you haven't done it all day and you worked with Yoshika.
[x] Sleep
>> No. 42396
having marisa carried around on a platter reguardless of your reasoning is probably going to send some messages to marisa and the other yukkuri that your going to eat them or something. and even if it doesn't one wrong move and-SPLAT! no more marisa and chaos when the family finds out. so... yeah not a good idea.
>> No. 42397
[x] Cross out lines 3-4 of the will.
[x] Are you sure you're bringing enough orange juice?.
[x] Consider pushing things around, being lightly beaten up, and removing her hat for a little bit as alternate forms of work for Marisa.
[x] Will Chen-C probably mind going out to the wilderness?
[x] Tell the maid not to climb into bed with you.
[x] Go to bed.

Nothing really to say here.
>> No. 42398
>>42396
Take the time to ensure your posts aren't typed like shit in the future, please. Everyone appreciates it.
>> No. 42399
[x] Cross out lines 3-4 of the will.
[x] Consider pushing things around, being lightly beaten up, and removing her hat for a little bit as alternate forms of work for Marisa.
[x] Tell the maid not to climb into bed with you.
[x] Go to bed.

Can Cirnos fly? I'm pretty sure they don't, but I can't remember.
>> No. 42400
>>42399
Doesn't seem like it.
>> No. 42401
I want to play with the bodied Marisa.

It's got a big hat I bet.
>> No. 42402
[x] Cross out lines 3-4 of the will.
[x] Make sure Tenshi knows to teach the Marisas about the extra space in their hats.
-[x] The crossing of water should probably be taught with you or Frank supervising.
[x] Are you sure you're bringing enough orange juice?.
[x] Consider pushing things around, being lightly beaten up, and removing her hat for a little bit as alternate forms of work for Marisa.
[x] Will Chen-C probably mind going out to the wilderness?
[x] Tell the maid not to climb into bed with you.
[x] Go to bed.
>> No. 42403
File 133288574493.jpg - (79.38KB , 496x1000 , 37e42b3f6c74831bdbcb00fdd53476634aa454b4.jpg ) [iqdb]
42403
Alyssa probably has a point that the will isn't... strictly speaking, legal. And you guess the girls are property, too. Technically, you'd have to leave them to Alyssa, or something.

... You don't actually realize that you can adjust this by just switching one word, since you worded it a little ambiguously, until you've already scribbled some. Irrittated, you doodle a polar bear's face, possibly the last thing you'll ever see, in a corner.

Anyway, juice. You're kind of running out of pocket room.... no, screw it. You have a backpack sitting around here. Under the bed. That's where it got to. You will put all the juice in it. Both jugs. You have difficulty imagining that this will not be enough for any circumstances, and if it's the tundra area, there'll be no problem keeping it cool.

In any case, other possible things...

Well, you aren't sure of two things about just moving random things from one place to another. First, you don't know that she's actually capable of hauling around too much of substance. Filling a hat with berries and leaves is one thing, shoving boxes or books around... well. Second, while she doesn't seem hugely intelligent... Marisa also doesn't seem terribly dumb either. Maybe yukkuri-average-ish? She might not have clicked about you wanting to fill the baster for babies, and yet no babies are appearing, you don't know. If she has, she hasn't brought it up to anyone. But just moving things from one place or another... you're pretty sure she'd catch on to it just being busywork, like the sort of prisons that have their inmates dig holes all morning and fill them all afternoon, to keep them too tired for escape attempts. And if she cottons on to that, then you guess you can expect her wariness and expectation of betrayal to shoot right up again, with you not really having any use for her anymore...

Anyway, it doesn't seem like that'll work out, as you play the scenario through in your head. You could be wrong, but you doubt it.

For soft beatings... well, you've already run through the issues with that in your mind. She's really damn fragile. For that sort of thing, it's not a question of 'if' you'll screw up and accidentally injure her enough to need to pour orange juice down her throat, but closer to 'when'. Which tacks on the regular drain of funds to keep orange juice stocked... and, of course, the possibility that if you aren't fast enough to get it to her, then she'll die. There's that too. And again, you don't really want to just kill her for no more reason than that it isn't convenient to have her around any more...

The thought of hat removal arises. But bizarrely, if you're not mistaken somehow, that would actually be more scarring and traumatizing, psychologically speaking, than the current state of things. By far. You go check up on the internet to refresh your memory and be sure, where was that link...

Yeah, there it is. Well fed, well cared for yukkuri. Just taking its hat away once a day, for just a little while, was enough to drive it insane and leave a previously well mannered and polite yukkuri completely catatonic most of the day, but frothing and snapping at anyone who tried to get close around 'hat-removal time'.

Well, there's individual variables and whatnot to consider, too. Marisa could well handle it better than the one shown in the demonstration did. But still... you aren't really sure that you want to risk changing from a 'work' plan that she's clearly capable of coping with, to one that could easily drive her nuts. The last thing you want is for her to knock screws loose enough in her head that she decides the best way to keep her family safe from you is to kill them all herself, while you're sleeping, or anything like that.

..... Suffice to say, you have serious doubts about how well any of these possibilities might turn out. You'll think of it some more another time, you guess.

For now, you try to make it clear that the maid isn't to join you in bed tonight, and despite only really getting confused noises and looks back, you think it got through. You clean up again... you already thoroughly scrubbed up after having to clear up Yoshika-goo, but it doesn't hurt to wash once more, and take a quick shower before lying down... and go to sleep.

---

You wake up blearily, a little earlier than normal, and yawn. For once, it seems you've woken up without undergarment malfunction or as a lower portion of a pile of limbs. Hooray? The maid is sort of staring at you from beside the bed, though... blankly, and with a slight hint of sadness. Or something. More importantly, bladder...

You relieve yourself and wash your hands. Then, shutting off the water, you find a soft form leaning into you.

"Daaaaddy~" Alice the younger says, breathily up from your shoulder. "Alice is... so hot. Down here." She says.

As though you actually needed clarification, she pointedly draws your hand to herself, setting it against... yes, its particularly clear what she's referring to.

"... Help Alice? Please, daddy?" She asks, sweetly, eyes wide and just brimming with the sort of hopeful innocence that could only almost disguise the lecherous gleam.

.... did she plan this out? She had to have, almost, right? Or... no, actually, you think there are a couple of videos that started out with something like this, if your dim recollections aren't wrong. Or they could have found more, you guess. It's not like you paid much attention to what happened with the laptop while you were out, and if they just asked Frank to help them get videos going he'd probably have done it with half a sandwich hanging out of his mouth before going back to his own things... You might just be hoping that she did because it would hint at a greater level of planning and forethought-

She moves your hand for you a little, slightly impatiently, and you realize that you have more pressing and immediate matters to concern yourself with.

---

7:25 AM day 11

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 42404
[x] No. She thinks you're her dad, that's messed up.
[x] What the hell do people use when they keep Alices as pets but don't want to reduce need themselves? You won't really be able to raise many Alices if you don't get some of those.
[x] Play with Suika.
>> No. 42405
[x] Fuck her, show her who her daddy is.

Aww yeah... *sax music*
>> No. 42406
[x] No. She thinks you're her dad, that's messed up.
[x] What the hell do people use when they keep Alices as pets but don't want to reduce need themselves? You won't really be able to raise many Alices if you don't get some of those.
[x] Play with Suika.
>> No. 42407
[x] No. She thinks you're her dad, that's messed up.
[x] What the hell do people use when they keep Alices as pets but don't want to reduce need themselves? You won't really be able to raise many Alices if you don't get some of those.
-[x] Other than disposable blobs?
[x] Play with Suika.
[x] See if you can get the maid to breathe and blink and stuff.

I'm fine with moderate yukkuri sex now that it's being glossed over, but incest is just...
>> No. 42408
[x] Fuck her, show her who her daddy is.
[x] What the hell do people use when they keep Alices as pets but don't want to reduce need themselves? You won't really be able to raise many Alices if you don't get some of those.
>> No. 42409
[x]Make, at the very least, a token attempt at explaining how the whole incest thing works with humans.
[x]Give the maid a hug. She looks like she needs one.
-[x]Just a hug.
>> No. 42410
[x] No. She thinks you're her dad, that's messed up.
[x] What the hell do people use when they keep Alices as pets but don't want to reduce need themselves? You won't really be able to raise many Alices if you don't get some of those.
-[x] Other than disposable blobs?
[x] Play with Suika.
>> No. 42412
[x] No. She thinks you're her dad, that's messed up.
[x] What the hell do people use when they keep Alices as pets but don't want to reduce need themselves? You won't really be able to raise many Alices if you don't get some of those.
-[x] Other than disposable blobs?
[x] Play with Suika.
[x] See if you can get the maid to breathe and blink and stuff.
[x] Either get more OJ for in-case of in-house emergencies, or leave some behind for Frank to use.

That being said, why are we bringing so much OJ with us in the first place?
>> No. 42413
>>42411
Well, if worse comes to worse, I'm sure we can use roaming Alice rape troupes as a security force to deter stray yukkuri incursions. It'd be at best a shoot-and-loose system and a complete public relations disaster, but I'm sure the faces of the yukkuri being targeted will be hilarious.
>> No. 42415
I'd prefer to keep John caring about at least one human taboo.

[x] No. She thinks you're her dad, that's messed up.
-[x] Explain the complex human notion of incest.
[x] What the hell do people use when they keep Alices as pets but don't want to reduce need themselves? You won't really be able to raise many Alices if you don't get some of those.
-[x] Other than disposable blobs?
[x] Play with Suika.
[x] See if you can get the maid to breathe and blink and stuff.
>> No. 42416
[x] No. She thinks you're her dad, that's messed up.
-[x] Explain the not-so-complex human notion of incest: don't fuck immediate family.
[x] Give the maid a hug. She looks like she needs one.
-[x] Just a hug.
[x] What the hell do people use when they keep Alices as pets but don't want to reduce need themselves? You won't really be able to raise many Alices if you don't get some of those.
-[x] Other than disposable blobs?
[x] Play with Suika.
[x] Leave a jug of OJ behind. Unless a yukkuri is shredded, repeatedly, just one should last you through a night and a day.

Rearranged for order of execution.
>> No. 42417
[x] Just a little bit. Not the full act, though, as it's her mother's duty to help her with that.
[x] After helping her, get ready to leave for the hunting trip. Wake the the adult yukkuri and let them know you will be away for a while.
[x] Give the maid a hug, just a hug, and then take her and the rest and leave to Lee's place.

You guys are wierd. Alice isn't John's daughter, it's not incest. And in case you have missed, incest is not a bad thing for the Alices. It was shown before, Alice helping Alice while John showered.

This is probably related to their Need. If you really value their relationship, even if it'a not a real one, then you should help her.
>> No. 42418
>>42416
Oh yeah, we have two jugs of orange juice in the pile.

>>42415 here, please add:
[x] Take a jug of OJ out of the pile of stuff and back in the fridge. Unless a yukkuri is shredded, repeatedly, just one should last you through a night and a day.
>> No. 42419
[x] Agree to her request..
[x] Give the maid a hug. She looks like she
needs one.
-[x] Just a hug.
[x] What the hell do people use when they keep Alices as pets but don't want to reduce need themselves? You won't really
be able to raise many Alices if you don't get some of those.
-[x] Other than disposable blobs?
[x] Play with Suika.
[x] Leave a jug of OJ behind. Unless a yukkuri is shredded, repeatedly, just one should last you through a night and a day.

I find trying to resist 'daughter' Alice and explaining the incest taboo funny. We all know that she won't understand it, and won't give any shits about it. Plus, Alice-A already did relieve her own need(well some at least) at her own daughter and it was the daughter who volunteer her and offer her body. What about previous Shanghai situation?

That being said, yukkuri doesn't care about incest. They are similar to animals after all.
>> No. 42420
[x] No. She thinks you're her dad, that's messed up.
-[x] Explain the not-so-complex human notion of incest: don't fuck immediate family.
--[x]So, incest is okay for Alices, but it's not for humans. So it's alright to refresh with Mommy, but not with Daddy since he's family AND a human.
[x] See if you can get the maid to breathe and blink and stuff.
[x] What the hell do people use when they keep Alices as pets but don't want to reduce need themselves? You won't really be able to raise many Alices if you don't get some of those.
-[x] Other than disposable blobs?
[x] Play with Suika.
[x] Leave a jug of OJ behind. Unless a yukkuri is shredded, repeatedly, just one should last you through a night and a day.

>yukkuri are similar to animals
>voted to fuck yukkuri
>> No. 42422
>>42419
>Don't care about incest

Did you miss the update where John researched incest regarding incest? They are usually very against it, but there are exceptions. The whole Alice race seems to be one of them.

[x] Just a little bit. Not the full act, though, as it's her mother's duty to help her with that.
[x] Give the maid a hug. She looks like she needs one.
-[x] Just a hug.
[x] What the hell do people use when they keep Alices as pets but don't want to reduce need themselves? You won't really be able to raise many Alices if you don't get some of those.
-[x] Other than disposable blobs?
[x] Play with Suika.
[x] Leave a jug of OJ behind. Unless a yukkuri is shredded, repeatedly, just one should last you through a night and a day.
>> No. 42423
[x] Lead her to the AC vent. If she clarifies her meaning, send her off to her mother for that.
-[x] Explain the not-so-complex human notion of incest: don't fuck immediate family.
--[x]So, incest is okay for Alices, but it's not for humans. So it's alright to refresh with Mommy, but not with Daddy since he's family AND a human.
>> No. 42425
[x] No. She thinks you're her dad, that's messed up.
-[x] Explain the not-so-complex human notion of incest: don't fuck immediate family.
--[x] So, incest is okay for Alices, but it's not for humans. So it's alright to refresh with Mommy, but not with Daddy since he's family AND a human.
[x] See if you can get the maid to breathe and blink and stuff.
[x] What the hell do people use when they keep Alices as pets but don't want to reduce need themselves? You won't really be able to raise many Alices if you don't get some of those.
-[x] Other than disposable blobs?
[x] Play with Suika.
[x] Leave a jug of OJ behind. Unless a yukkuri is shredded, repeatedly, just one should last you through a night and a day.

I'll go with this, while incest may be okay for Alices, we're humans.
>> No. 42426
File 133289904315.png - (498.73KB , 800x750 , 4d371bc79dc93c747c88a3a3840e2438.png ) [iqdb]
42426
.... It's too early for this. You pull your hand away.

Wait, what.

She looks really startled by that. Like through whatever planning she did for this, the thought that you might just say 'no' never crossed her mind for a second.

You retard she is, literally, asking for it, what are you doing.

You have to draw the line somewhere, right?

"Look... Alice, no. That's called incest." You say, slowly. "So-"

"Alice knows the word!" She interrupts, a couple of teardrops starting to form. "Alice knows, most don't want it like that. But... daddy, Alice needs, Alice thought Daddy understood Need, why-"

"Sorry. But you'll have to deal with that yourself, or talk to your mother. I'm not in the mood for this right now." You say, rubbing the bridge of your nose.

"But... daddy won't? ... Daddy is a liar. Daddy already, with Shanghai, and-"

"Wait, how do you even know-" You say, before cutting yourself off.

She's gone really still. You realize, after a second, that she's not just teared up but actually crying.

"Daddy... was right there. Daddy thinks... that Alice is blind, and can't see, just because Alice doesn't say anything? Daddy thinks... that Alice is stupid, and doesn't know what left it there? Daddy..."

"... No, that isn't what I-..." You manage, wondering just where in this conversation you goofed.

".... Ah. haha. 'Get smarter'... daddy says. Daddy doesn't think Alice is smart enough. Alice is... the stupid child?"

"You're blowing things way out of-"

"Daddy... loves Shanghai more than Alice!" she accuses suddenly. "Shanghai doesn't need, but still, and Alice Needs, but... daddy doesn't care if Alice goes crazy!"

Before you can reply, she's choked off a sob and rushed out of the bathroom again. Leaving you feeling, somehow, like you did when you got stabbed.

You definitely did a great job there. Now nobody is happy. Nice work, you gigantic asshole.

Oh, that's just fucking rich coming from the voice in your head. Sarcasm all it wants, that's still incredibly immoral, and-

You remember, it didn't stop you last time. She got you dead to rights on that one. And that the tiny one doesn't need it, where she does.

That isn't the point, though.

You bet. So now, it's somehow infinitely worse to stick it in someone 'calling' themself your daughter than the living dead? Or lusting after another man's wife? Or keeping a family safe and fed, as long as one member submits themself to your whims?

That's not... the same thing at all.

You go ahead. Wallow in that hypocrisy. Your body responded well enough, maybe you can sit here and rub one out to your moral superiority and the scent of her tears. Get a good whiff, you absolute dick.

"What the fuck is your problem?"

....... You're not entirely sure which of you said that, or to who. Damn it. You definitely liked that guy better when he was just a murder-rape machine all the time.

.... There's more to do today. Lee, though that doesn't happen until the afternoon. The collar machine should work, by now. You need to play with Suika, to be sure she stays under control. You were thinking about trying to figure out, again, if there was any other option to keep this under control aside from 'disposable' and 'non-disposable' sex partners.

Right now, though, you think you'll just sit here for a minute or two. What a headache.

---

7:37 AM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 42427
Wasn't that us being too sleepy to stop Shanghai or something?

I don't feel bad, though. I never liked her.

[x] See if you can get the maid to breathe and blink and stuff.
[x] What the hell do people use when they keep Alices as pets but don't want to reduce need themselves? You won't really be able to raise many Alices if you don't get some of those.
-[x] Other than disposable blobs?
[x] Play with Suika.
[x] Leave a jug of OJ behind. Unless a yukkuri is shredded, repeatedly, just one should last you through a night and a day.
>> No. 42428
Kahi, why do you fuck with us so! In all seriousness though-

[x] Find that Alice and stop her crying though any non-sexual means.
-[x]Promise her that you will satisfy her after the hunting trip
--[x]So long she doesn't call you "daddy" during coitus
[x] Do other stuffs
>> No. 42429
Wow, the explaining the taboo part worked so well. Yeah, it literally backfired on us.

And some people thought I want to see some yukkuri action..

Great job.
>> No. 42430
You guys are a bunch of assholes. Jesus, what the hell is wrong with you? Is it because Alice says "Daddy", while Shangai says "Shangai"? Goddamnit, you are all monsters.

You all better find a way to compensate little Alice for this.

>>42427
>Wasn't that us being too sleepy to stop Shanghai or something?

No, John just didn't care or was already half way there.
>> No. 42431
Aww, poor Alice. Gonna have to fuck her mother instead of her father. Anyway, that outburst seems like a pretty good reason to let them not think we're their father.

[x] See if you can get the maid to breathe and blink and stuff.
[x] What the hell do people use when they keep Alices as pets but don't want to reduce need themselves? You won't really be able to raise many Alices if you don't get some of those.
-[x] Other than disposable blobs?
[x] Play with Suika.
[x] Leave a jug of OJ behind. Unless a yukkuri is shredded, repeatedly, just one should last you through a night and a day.
>> No. 42432
[x]Sit her down somewhere private and do what you can to clear the air.
-[x]If she still wants *insert euphemism here*... go with whatever the prevailing vote decides. I still can't bring myself to vote for it.
>> No. 42433
[x] Find that Alice and have a talk with her.
-[x] You can't do that right now, since you will go hunting soon. If you do it, you will keep remembering it, and won't be able to concentrate later when needed.
-[x] Your only favorites are her mother and Tenshi-A, but they aren't your daughters.
-[x] Like yukkuri, humans also have instinct. Most of you are built with an anti-incst instinct; whenever Alice calls you Daddy, the instinct is activated. Since Shangai can only speak Shangai, however, the instinct is kept dormant. Promise her that when you return from the trip, you will help her as much as you help her mommy - so long she doesn't call you "daddy" during coitus.
[x] Do other stuffs

Ok, let's try to bullshit an excuse.
>> No. 42434
>>42431
>Anyway, that outburst seems like a pretty good reason to let them not think we're their father.

One thing has nothing to do with the other.

[x] Find that Alice and have a talk with her.
-[x] You can't do that right now, since you will go hunting soon. If you do it, you will keep remembering it, and won't be able to concentrate later when needed.
-[x] Your only favorites are her mother and Tenshi-A, but they aren't your daughters.
-[x] Like yukkuri, humans also have instinct. Most of you are built with an anti-incst instinct; whenever Alice calls you Daddy, the instinct is activated. Since Shangai can only speak Shangai, however, the instinct is kept dormant. Promise her that when you return from the trip, you will help her as much as you help her mommy - so long she doesn't call you "daddy" during coitus.
[x] Do other stuff.

I like this excuse. Might work, and we can't have an Alice in such distress.
>> No. 42435
[x] Find that Alice and have a talk with her.
-[x] You can't do that right now, since you will go hunting soon. If you do it, you will keep remembering it, and won't be able to concentrate later when needed.
-[x] Your only favorites are her mother and Tenshi-A, but they aren't your daughters.
-[x] Like yukkuri, humans also have instinct. Most of you are built with an anti-incst instinct; whenever Alice calls you Daddy, the instinct is activated. Since Shangai can only speak Shangai, however, the instinct is kept dormant. Promise her that when you return from the trip, you will help her as much as you help her mommy - so long she doesn't call you "daddy" during coitus.
[x] Give her a kiss and then get ready to leave.
-[x] Leave a bottle of OJ here, you shouldn't need two. Take the maid with you, you already has her disguised, but take the makeup kit too, just in case.
[x] Go to Lee.

Fix things up first and then leave, there's stuff to be done.
>> No. 42436
What happened to the buisnessventure I wanted? Oh, that's right, it disappeared the moment Sam sold us sex yukkuri with absolutely no warning.

Yes, I know somebody will reply that there was, but all of those only work if you know they're sexkurri.

[x] Go stop Alice from killing Shanghai and then kill it for trying.
[x] See if you can get the maid to breathe and blink and stuff.
[x] What the hell do people use when they keep Alices as pets but don't want to reduce need themselves? You won't really be able to raise many Alices if you don't get some of those.
-[x] Other than disposable blobs?
[x] Play with Suika.
[x] Leave a jug of OJ behind. Unless a yukkuri is shredded, repeatedly, just one should last you through a night and a day.
>> No. 42437
[x] Find that Alice and have a talk with her.
-[x] You can't do that right now, since you will go hunting soon. If you do it, you will keep remembering it, and won't be able to concentrate later when needed.
-[x] Your only favorites are her mother and Tenshi-A, but they aren't your daughters.
-[x] Like yukkuri, humans also have instinct. Most of you are built with an anti-incst instinct; whenever Alice calls you Daddy, the instinct is activated. Since Shangai can only speak Shangai, however, the instinct is kept dormant. Promise her that when you return from the trip, you will help her as much as you help her mommy - so long she doesn't call you "daddy" during coitus.
[x] Give her a kiss and then get ready to leave.
-[x] Leave a bottle of OJ here, you shouldn't need two. Take the maid with you.You already have her disguised, but take the makeup kit too, just in case.
[x] Go to Lee.

Best write-in.

>>42436
Shall we off every Alice in our possession that asks for help with its Need, then? Or just let the lot of them devolve into rapists?
>> No. 42438
If you haven't noticed, it's 7:30 AM. Bit early to be rushing off to Lee.
>> No. 42439
File 133290654823.jpg - (98.10KB , 480x591 , Hugs.jpg ) [iqdb]
42439
After a minute, you lurch to your feet.

For a moment, you were worried that she might try to take it out on Shanghai, but that clearly wasn't the case. She's still sleeping in her spot, and none of them seem disturbed.

No, she's gone off to the kitchen. Not to get at the knives, for one reason or another, but just to slump down in an empty corner and cry.

"... Hey." You say, setting down.

"G'way daddie." She chokes out, throat thick.

"Now, I can't do that. You jumped to completely the wrong idea, and ran off before I could explain. Humans have... responses. Instinct, you would call it, I guess." You ramble, trying to coherently bluff your way through this conversation. "Most of us have one that prevents... you know. When we're adressed as family, when you call me 'daddy'... it hits. And it fills us with disgust at the thought of anything... well, you know, with the other person."

"... Really?" She says, seeming doubtful.

"In any case... I can't do it now." You say. "I have to go hunting later today. If I do something like that with you before I go... well, the whole time I'm gone, I'll be thinking back about it and looking forward to getting home, so we can play again. You understand?"

".... hm..."

The answer isn't committed. The flattery seemed to strike a chord, though. She still seems upset, but she's not sobbing.... You pat your lap and draw her up into it, where she can slump against you, burying her face in your shoulder.

"My only favorites are... your mother, and the collared Tenshi." You admit. "They aren't my daughters, though. And Shanghai... can't say anything but 'Shanghai'. So no matter what she says, the instinct never reacts to it. You though..."

Your shoulder is getting a little damp. She's teared up again. You have to continue fast.

"Once I'm back." You say, rubbing her back. "From the hunting trip. When I come back, I'll help you with your Need after then, the same way I help your mother."

"... r-really?"

"As long as you remember. Not to call me 'Daddy' in bed." you say, resigning yourself to the promise.

She sighs, and hugs you a little tighter.

"Daddy... you will... be back?"

"Tomorrow. Afternoon." You say, still rubbing soothingly.

She still doesn't seem really happy, but at the very least she isn't sobbing in the corner any more.

"Also..." You say, keeping on. You decided this already, after all, you think. "... I'll be getting you collars, soon. You, and your sister."

"... Collars? Like mommy?" She says, mood finally starting to pick up.

"Your very own, to go around your neck and show everyone that you belong to me." You say, calmingly. Then place a soft kiss on her forehead.

"Alice... would like that." She says, after a moment. Then her whole body shudders and she rises. "You can't, now, so... Alice has to go to the bathroom for a little bit. To keep Need from..."

You let her go.

You have successfully shoveled a thick layer of bullshit all over a trusting young woman. Good job.

Hush. ... You hate it when you can't tell whether that guy approves of or dislikes something. Whatever.

Your search on the internet turns up about as little as it did last time. For blob alice, the general solution is to pick up or purchase a random blob, pretty it up a little and then turn away as she cuts loose and rapes it until she can think straight again. Usually, this leaves the new part of the equation as quick to leave as it is to come. With bodied yu, though, that gets a lot harder unless you can shell out to the factory for another bodied one every time you need something to deal with matters.

There are a more than a couple people that had this complaint, you see. Even if it just boils down to 'I'm tired' or 'I'm just not in the mood tonight'. Even humans seem to have trouble keeping up with the Need, sometimes. One guy claims that he found some measure of success by letting her use his old artificial enchancer, not needing it any more once he decided to make the purchase. Another insists this is bullshit and doesn't work any better to keep her under control than her bare hands, and that what you have to do is find a girlfriend that doesn't mind the thought of sharing the pet between you.

Well, no real luck, you guess. Moving along.

The maid will blink or inhale and exhale if you make her. Left alone, though, she quickly forgets. Or she's just programmed not to waste motion excessively like that, or something, you aren't sure. Still, it doesn't seem to work out, but it's barely noticeable, really. You'd assume you just miss her blinking, and she breathes really slowly, if you didn't know. Probably.

Your morning battle with Suika, though, now that she's arisen, is much shorter and more forceful than normal, as you basically just shut down everything she tries right away and then hold her down against the floor. She doesn't seem to really mind, though.

Even so, there's still a lot of time before noon and afternoon, and you aren't expected at Lee's until the afternoon. You aren't sure whether or not he would appreciate you showing up a bit... you check the clock... multiple hours early.

By now, though, the collar machine at the Factory should definitely be fixed, and so it would be a good time to do that... assuming you don't think of something else to do, or decide to put that off until tomorrow.

---

8:22 AM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 42441
Mafia is a game. Rei mentioned this
>> No. 42442
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mafia_%28party_game%29

Knowing Anon, John would get Hammered day 1 if he tried it out. The games also take a fair amount of time, so not really an option at the moment.


[x]Kill some time while Alice takes care of things, then give Sam a call to see if you can get her and Tenshi collared.
>> No. 42443
[x]Kill some time while Alice takes care of things, then give Sam a call to see if you can get her and Tenshi collared.
[x]Start packing! you only set aside the items yesterday, we wrote nothing of packing and making sandwiches. now's the time.
>> No. 42444
[x]Kill some time while Alice takes care of things, then give Sam a call to see if you can get her and Tenshi collared.
[x] Normal morning routine?
[x]Start packing! you only set aside the items yesterday, we wrote nothing of packing and making sandwiches. now's the time.

Can't think of anything else at the time. Also, that write-in justifying the incest aversion rationale was brilliant.
Judging Alice's reactions and arguments we could say that maybe we have in our hands an uplifted yu' or at least a really smart one.
>> No. 42445
[x] Normal morning routine?
[x] Give Sam a call to see if you can get her and Tenshi collared.
[x] Start packing! You only set aside the items yesterday; we still need to pack and make sandwiches. Now's the time.
>> No. 42446
[x] Normal morning routine?
[x] Give Sam a call to see if you can get her and Tenshi collared.
[x] Start packing! You only set aside the items yesterday; we still need to pack and make sandwiches. Now's the time.
[x] Give the maid a hug.

John forgot to hug the maid. She's been a good maid. We need to reward her.
>> No. 42447
[x] Normal morning routine?
[x] Give Sam a call to see if you can get Alice and Tenshi collared. You will collar them before going to Lee.
[x] Start packing! You only set aside the items yesterday; we still need to pack and make sandwiches. Now's the time.
[x] Give the maid a hug.
[x] When you leave with the two and the maid, stop by the bakeries first; you need to know howw long it takes for their food to be delivered.
>> No. 42448
[x] Normal morning routine?
[x] Give Sam a call to see if you can get Alice and Tenshi collared. You will collar them before going to Lee.
[x] Start packing! You only set aside the items yesterday; we still need to pack and make sandwiches. Now's the time.
[x] Give the maid a hug.
[x] When you leave with the two and the maid, stop by the bakeries first; you need to know howw long it takes for their food to be delivered.

Oh right, we can't have a cafe without the sweets.
>> No. 42449
[x] Normal morning routine?
[x] Give Sam a call to see if you can get her and Tenshi collared.
[x] Start packing! You only set aside the items yesterday; we still need to pack and make sandwiches. Now's the time.
[x] Give the maid a hug.

Revoted to include hugging. I wonder how sentient she really is?
>> No. 42450
[x] Normal morning routine?
[x] Give Sam a call to see if you can get Alice and Tenshi collared.
[x] Start packing! You only set aside the items yesterday; we still need to pack and make sandwiches. Now's the time.
[x] Give the maid a hug.
[x] When you leave with the two and the maid, stop by the bakeries first; you need to know howw long it takes for their food to be delivered.

How long until Alice and Tenshi's next growth? It would be more sentimental if John collared Alice after he returns.
>> No. 42452
File 133295939734.jpg - (373.47KB , 760x1000 , f43902912f9e4887690fe9402c292ef51b5831cc.jpg ) [iqdb]
42452
Okay, time to get things ready.

A couple sandwiches, bring along one of the cereal sacks... you'll have to pick up more one of these days. Even if you don't use it while you're out, you're starting to run low. The juice...

Well, looking at it again, the choice is between bringing one jug or both. And thinking about it that way, bringing both would be stupid, since it leaves nothing behind in case of accidents at home. Yeah, just one. For now, you'll leave it in the fridge, and stick it in your pack when you head for Lee's.

A call confirms that you can get collars any time now, the machine is back up and running. Of course, if you bring Suika in today, she still won't fit any of the maximum size collars, meaning that she'll lose a foot or two of eventual top size. This probably isn't a huge deal, though.

.... And judging by how her strength and toughness seem to increase hand in hand with her size, you might be better off with her being a little smaller. Of course, if she does settle down some after hitting adulthood, then it probably won't be a big problem either way there, either.

The last thing on your mental checklist is the maid.

She needs hugging.

.... If she was really responding to the embrace much, your best guess is that it would be in bafflement. It doesn't seem to compute much better than that kiss did, before. It takes a couple minutes before it tentatively hugs back, with a vaguely uncertain 'hrng?'.

You guess the previous owner wasn't too big on tiny intimacies when he could just skip right to the main attraction without objection. Or something. In any case, she doesn't seem entirely certain what to do about fully-clothed affection, somehow.

---

8:40 AM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 42454
[x] If Alice and Tenshi won't grow while you're out, take them to be collared when you return. If they will grow, take them to the factory now.
[x] Drop by the bakeries and ask them how long it takes to deliver the sweets.

Oops, fixed my vote now.
>> No. 42455
[x] If Alice and Tenshi won't grow while you're out, take them to be collared when you return. If they will grow, take them to the factory now.
[x] Drop by the bakeries and ask them how long it takes to deliver the sweets.
[x] Consider taking the knife to the hunting trip.

Maybe we should start to decide a name for the maid, it would be suspicious if we bring her to the trip and Lee asks it and we can't answer fast. We can gloss over a reason for her not talking but this might be important.
>> No. 42456
>>42455
Ancelin and Rose were both suggested already.
I like the former.
>> No. 42457
[x]Hand the maid a notepad and a pencil, and ask for her name.
>> No. 42458
[x] If Alice and Tenshi won't grow while you're out, take them to be collared when you return. If they will grow, take them to the factory now.
[x] Drop by the bakeries and ask them how long it takes to deliver the sweets.
[x] Consider taking the knife to the hunting trip.
[x]Hand the maid a notepad and a pencil, and ask for her name.

Never go anywhere without a knife.
>> No. 42459
>>42456

I already suggested Rose, but in case the orders are only sensitive to the keyword "Maid", we could also try saying her full name is "Ma(i)deline", and we call her "Maid" for shortness sake.

Also adding this to >>42455

[x]Hand the maid a notepad and a pencil, and ask for her name.

Just in case she is more sentient than we thought.
>> No. 42460
File 133297894264.jpg - (204.54KB , 737x975 , 13d4e90e6fbfdba47360a8fb81b2ee4f9b9422a9.jpg ) [iqdb]
42460
Counting days, they were born... actually, that's not important. They had the growth spurt yesterday. With three days set to this phase before they become full adults... one was already used yesterday. You have the rest of today and tomorrow. So, you can put it off until tomorrow afternoon without worrying about growth. Suika will still be Young, of course, and won't hit young-adult phase until they're already adults.

A quick check, and a jog, reveals that if ordered sweets can't be delivered the same day, then they'll arrive the next morning. Considering they don't generally keep too much pre-prepared, though, it would probably be best to order things planning not to need them until the next day.

That done, you contemplate the paring knife for a bit.

.... You can't really imagine any situation where it might prove useful. Decent kitchen knife, but not exactly designed for multiple sorts of uses. And since Lee said he would be bringing equipment, you don't doubt that if you need to cut things he'll have... hatchets or swords. Whatever it is you need, hunting, aside from just the gun and ammo.

Your next test is a bit more of just a test of curiosity. You hand the maid a bit of paper and a pen.

"What is your name?" You ask, simply.

In response, you get a blank stare, and a puzzled grunt.

"Your name. Write it down."

.... Once again, she seems to have no idea what she's doing. She holds the pen in a fist, and the first obedient attempt shoves it through the paper. There's a couple minutes spent on readjustment, there, before she ends up scribbling something out, barely legible to read, after a long bit of staring at the fumbling effort.

'Mayd'.

"No, that isn't your name its.. was there anything else you were called? That he would call you, aside from 'Maid'?"

She stares blankly for a minute, then seems to click something together in her head. A bit later, she's managed to make enough marks in a reasonable semblance of letters in order for the words to be read.

'Metel torlolp.'

There's an inquisitive 'hrng?' as you consider this.

.... That doesn't seem like a name either. If it is it's a really strange one. You'll have to hit the internet for this. That it's pretty obviously mis-spelled, whatever it is, doesn't exactly help.

.... No, it's not a name.

'Trollop' is a word to define a 'disreputably promiscuous' woman, or a prostitute, apparently. 'Mettle', in turn is... So, parsed and translated, she's basically just recalling being referred to as a...

"That isn't your name either." You say. "Was there anything else?"

.... There is. But it all just goes downhill from there. Definitely not anything you could just openly call her in public, especially with people around. Odds are long, but some of them might actually understand what you were saying.

And on reflection, this at least confirms that she can remember things that happened in the past. But computers have stored recall, too. At least, she also seems to have some capability to learn... the writing has gotten more smooth and legible as this went on. ... Not anything that could be called 'good', of course, or even really be capable of seeing 'good' from a long distance, but still.

---

9:29 AM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 42461
[x] Name her Ancelin, for now.
-[x] Have her practice her writing for a while.
[x] Browse the web; check the contest site.
>> No. 42462
[x] Name her Ancelin, for now.
-[x] Have her practice her writing for a while.
[x] Browse the web; check the contest site.
>> No. 42463
[x] Name her Ancelin, for now.
-[x] Have her practice her writing for a while.
[x] Browse the web; check the contest site.
[x] Spend time doing whatever until it's time to meet Lee.
-[x] You're not forgetting your bag with all the stuff, are you?
--[x] Or the maid?
>> No. 42464
[x] Bring Chen-C.
>> No. 42465
File 133298538984.jpg - (200.01KB , 850x591 , time_skip.jpg ) [iqdb]
42465
Well, you have to call her something.

'Ancelin' isn't much better, but you've heard of the brain-addled sort of people who will name their children things like 'Moonlight Startwinkle' or 'Thirty Gigs', and such nonsense, so it shouldn't be too out there.

You set her to just writing 'whatever she feels like' for a while, and check the site page.

... Interestingly, it's actually updated. There are now directions to a specific building, with instructions that all competitors who wish to attend the event must be inside its doors by noon.

Aside from that, there are still no details about what the event actually is.

But it's not hugely important. The only thing left to do, really, is to fill time until you need to go. So you play solitaire for a while.

.... You seem to be becoming less and less skilled at this game, though you eventually win one. Oh well.

Eventually you stand up and stretch, thinking. Only need to put the pistol and the juice in the pack, and decide who's coming along. The maid, obviously. You wouldn't think of leaving her behind after putting this much effort into bringing her. Even if she is writing over things she's already written, over and over, until the entire sheet of paper just houses an illegible black scribble.

But you still haven't decided about the Chen. Do you want to bring C or A along? There wouldn't really be much of a point in bringing juice if you went ahead and left them both behind. You spare a moment to think...

---

11:21 AM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 42467
Stop being such a fucking pansy.

[x] Bring Chen-C.
>> No. 42469
[x]If you have time, get Alice and Tenshi down to the factory now and get them collared.
-[x]If you don't, leave a note for Frank asking him to do it if you're not back by tomorrow evening. You know he doesn't like the Factory, but it's that or dealing with 9' tall yukkuri.

Mr. Murphy can be a complete bastard. Should have done this instead of playing solitaire.
>> No. 42470
[x] Don't bring any yukkuri.
[x] Collar Alice and Tenshi tomorrow, after you get back.

The Chen are ill-suited for cold weather, as Chen-A already said. Also, the maid, though useful, will be stretching Lee's patience as is; bringing along fragile yukkuri is just a bad idea, especially if a nasty situation arises.
>> No. 42471
You guys don't really seem to understand how valuable a Chen's sense of smell would be on the hunt.

As for cold, what part of "keep her in your jacket" don't you get?
>> No. 42472
[x] Bring Chen-C.
>> No. 42473
[x] Bring Chen-C
>> No. 42474
[x] Bring Chen-C.

Let's leave behind our most likely method of finding things, great plan guys.
>> No. 42475
[x] Bring Chen-C.
[x]If you have time, get Alice and Tenshi down to the factory now and get them collared.
-[x]If you don't, leave a note for Frank asking him to do it if you're not back by tomorrow evening. You know he doesn't like the Factory, but it's that or dealing with 9' tall yukkuri.
>> No. 42476
[x] Don't bring any yukkuri.
-[x] Don't take detours.

Collaring someone now isn't a good idea. It's about time to meet Lee, and we would be late.
>> No. 42477
[x] Bring Chen-C.
[x]If you have time, get Alice and Tenshi down to the factory now and get them collared.
-[x]If you don't, leave a note for Frank asking him to do it if you're not back by tomorrow evening. You know he doesn't like the Factory, but it's that or dealing with 9' tall yukkuri.

It's simple, Chen-C is an smaller target, easier to move and carry around, and although it makes me sad to admit it, she's more expendable than Chen-A. The alpha is bodied, collared and in the middle of helping the training/teaching of the young ones, while the C-type is a wonderful side-effect of an ill-thought plan (the forced Reimu breeding), rare by itself? yes, a better inversion? no.
>> No. 42478
File 133299695955.jpg - (154.19KB , 850x637 , sample-2bed4775c9c0e8929767133584700e8d.jpg ) [iqdb]
42478
There's a pocket on the inside of your jacket. Chen C, being somewhere between the size of a newborn kitten and a small cat at this point, will fit in there if you have to put her there. For now, she's riding lightly on your shoulder as you head out, juice and pistol slipped in with the rest.

It's a bit of a hike out to Lee's place, good bit outside of the City proper, almost a small farm on the outskirts of the City itself. Something got into the garden, though... you guess it was where the meat you'll be getting out of this came from.

He's an older man, with tanned, leathery skin and a thick beard kept cropped short, and he's drinking what smells like some hellish combination of vodka and apple juice as he sits on the rocking chair on his front porch, shotgun laying across his lap.

He eyes you as you approach. Somehow, it doesn't seem like he's much impressed, and he frowns as he looks the maid... Ancelin, you'll have to get used to calling her that... over.

"John. And th' tagalong?" He says, not mincing words.

"Plus one." You say, motioning to Chen.

"Don't care none about pets. She stays quiet, she comes along, so long's she don't get in the way none. Pistol?"

You hand it over, and he inspects it before lurching to his feet and heading inside, a slight cloud of booze smell floating along with him as he went, but not seeming to impair his movement. When he comes back out, it's with a sack and a machete belted at his waist, and he locks the door behind him. Then reaches in to pull out and hand over a well cared for shotgun.

"She's loaded." He warns, seeming disinterested. "Just two shells, mind. I'll be carryin' the ammo, and you shouldn't be needin' to fire her off anyhow. Just keep her handy, in case."

He hefts the sack and starts off down the path. There's a fair bit more walking before he stops, and turns to you.

"Normal, you'd be keeping to the path for another six hours, as she curves round to get to the tundra eventual-like." He says. "We're taking a short cut. Straight through the Deep Wood."

... There seems to be a mildly ominous tone to those words.

"She'll cut the walkin' time down to two hours, from here, and we'll be up on the edge with plenty to spare as to make camp." He says. "Providin' we don't get stopped, or have to take us another detour. Which as we might. Sun starts settin', mind, we make camp. Don't matter none if we're out of the woods by then."

Lee pulls a flask from his vest... does he ever stop drinking? And takes a swig before continuing on.

"Now, you're not liking that, you're more'n welcome to say so right now, and I'll turn this turnip cart around an' head back. Ain't near 'nough hours in the day to get there 'fore dark on the safe path, be walking into the night if tried. You'll keep the gun you got now, I'll keep the pistol. Just so's you mind, don't be getting no fool ideas about turning around after heading in. Once set off, won't be taking my time to lead y'back to the safe paths. I'll be pressin' on, and you'll have to try it on your own, if you've a mind. Hope your wills up to date, you do."

Yeah. Definitely ominous. Still, it's not like you came this far to turn around and walk away, right? No matter the creepy chill going down your spine...

---

3:39 PM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 42479
[x] Let's go

We're not going to welsh now that we've wasted our whole day, right?
>> No. 42480
[x] Go on, pay due attention to Lee's orders.
-[x] Make sure Ancelin knows to listen to him on wilderness-related matters.
-[x] Ask Chen-C to let you know if she smells anything.
[x] You don't mean to tell him how to hunt, but won't that stuff, uh, impair him?

A-huntin' we go.
>> No. 42481
[x] Go on, pay due attention to Lee's orders.
-[x] Pay attention to your surroundings, this isn't off path for anything.
-[x] Make sure Ancelin knows to listen to him on wilderness-related matters.
-[x] Ask Chen-C to let you know if she smells anything.

I'd never question a man with a shotgun about his booze. Don't know about you guys.
>> No. 42482
[x] Go on, pay due attention to Lee's orders.
-[x] Pay attention to your surroundings, don't go off path for anything.
-[x] Make sure Ancelin knows to listen to Lee on wilderness-related matters.
-[x] Ask Chen-C to let you know if she smells anything.
>> No. 42485
[x] Go on, pay due attention to Lee's orders.
-[x] Pay attention to your surroundings, don't go off path for anything.
-[x] Make sure Ancelin knows to listen to Lee on wilderness-related matters.
-[x] Ask Chen-C to let you know if she smells anything.
[x] Make a note to yourself to keep track of how... impaired Lee is getting. Watch your back. And front. And most importantly Lee's gun and trigger finger.
>> No. 42486
[x] Go on, pay due attention to Lee's orders.
-[x] Pay attention to your surroundings.
-[x] Make sure Ancelin knows to listen to Lee on wilderness-related matters.
-[x] Ask Chen-C to let you know if she smells anything.
[x] Deep Woods. You should be fine following Lee's orders, but it would be nice to know what dangers you will be facing.
[x] Is Lee hunting a specific animal?
>> No. 42487
File 133303766336.jpg - (426.39KB , 849x600 , not actually this big.jpg ) [iqdb]
42487
"I'm not going to turn around now."

"Right. First, you don't touch nothin'." Lee stresses. "Not a damn thing, without me sayin' so. Try not to get too close to nothing, either. Second, you don't be gettin' an itchy trigger finger, now, y'hear? You don't shoot 'thout my sayin' so. Keep't quiet. You follow wheres I walk, and don't wander off'n your own, like. An' if we end talkin', probably for the best as you leave it t'me."

"... That seems fair." You agree. "Chen, you'll let me know if you smell something, right?"

"Don't matter none if it do, you trot off on your lonesome, on your own head be it." Lee warns. "We're off. Keep up."

He turns and strides unhesitatingly through the thicker growth of the forest. You hesitate only a minute before following.

All the nature noises seem to become... strangely muted, quieter, the further you stray from the path. Approaching a perfect silence. The sun is nearly blotted out from the thick overgrowth above you, casting everything into thick shadow and gloom. More pointedly, Lee keeps choosing oddly treacherous seeming walks. Right now, for example, he's walking right at the perilous, seemingly ready to crumble at any moment, edge of a short drop-off into a creek. You aren't sure why, but it seems to be in order to put the widest berth possible between himself and some hanging vines from a tree branch.

Well, you aren't sure of your footwork but it probably won't hurt to put just a little more distance between yourself and the edge, and it's not like you're touching anyth-the vines just sprang to life and lunged at you, opening up eyes and parting the lowest tips to reveal row after row of jagged teeth.

To his credit, Lee spun around immediately, machete drawn at the first odd rustle, and cleaves the first couple apart with a swing, keeping them from latching into you as you stumble away. Then he flicks something... a lighter, up to his mouth, and...

There's no polite way to put it. He belches through the tiny flame, and the vapors of his breath erupt into a small fireball, driving the vine-things to squirm back up into their tree to avoid it. He grabs you and jerks you to your feet before setting off again.

"Double-time boy, hoof it." He snaps, pushing you into a near run for the next few minutes.

Once he's convinced you're far enough clear, or whatever it is he's doing to decide when to slow down to a walk again, he glowers at you.

"Fool boy. Told you not to get too close to nothin'." He says, quietly, wiping off a sap-like ichor from his machete before putting it away at his belt again.

"You didn't tell me what not to get close to though. How was I supposed to know something like that?" You snap back, in the same sort of quiet hiss.

He lets out a sharp, but soft, bark of laughter.

"Damn it boy, you want me to list out everything what wants you dead out here an' how, we'll be sittin' here a week." He says. "Don't have the time nor the inclination. Good 'nough for you to just listen close and do what I say..."

He pauses, then frowns, listening to something you can't quite make out. Then frowns.

"Hellfires. Been followed. No sudden moves, son, you don't fire off your gun less'n I say, but I do, you do right quick." He hisses, glancing around into the wood.

".... Chen smells it." Chen confirms softly, sitting straight on your shoulder and peering into the gloom.

.... You can hear it after a moment. A soft padding, like something rustling through the brush, maybe a rabbit or holy shit that wolf far too big, how did it sneak up on you.

Lee shifts, subtly. Not to become less tense, actually... but tense in a different way. Clearly this is better than some outcomes he might have expected, but still not something that could be called a fortunate occurence.

".... Hunter." The wolf says, startling you for a moment with the deep and rumbling tones of its voice. "Again, you trod my grounds, passing through my territory with no care or concern for your travels. What is your purpose here?"

Lee seems to be thinking over something or another, and doesn't answer immediately.

---

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 42488
Chen-C's mutation makes it an excellent hunter but she's too young... I still get the feeling that she will be of big help though.

Kahi: why does the story feels so interesting when you deviate from the standard routine?
...or it is because you have a routine to deviate from that this happens?
Anyway, I'm enjoying this hunting trip already. Keep up the good work.
>> No. 42490
[x]Lee's orders were to open fire only if he does. He hasn't yet. He hasn't given any other orders, so do nothing, don't call attention to yourself, and let Lee deal with things.

Was thinking of a subvote to keep an eye on Ancelin, but she's not likely to do anything unless actual hostilities commence.
>> No. 42491
[x] Leave it to Lee.
[x] If Lee's negotiation and weaponry fail, leave it to Ancelin.
-[x] Unless the wolf is too big, in which case follow Lee's fleeing exactly.
>> No. 42493
[x] Answer for Lee
-[x] "He's taking me to the tundra. I've heard there are polar bears there, and always wanted to see one. We're also looking for wild yukkuri, no reason not to do only both things"
-[x] "We did not mean disturb anyone. I'm paying Lee for the fastest job possible, and this path is the shortest one available."

Lee is gonna need some help with bullshitting an excuse, and John has proved to be good at this.
>> No. 42494
>>42493
Good one. I almost thought you were serious for a moment!
>> No. 42495
[x] Leave it to Lee.
[x] If Lee's negotiation and weaponry fail, leave it to Ancelin.
-[x] Unless the wolf is too big, in which case follow Lee's fleeing exactly.
>> No. 42500
[x]Leave it to Lee
[x] If you have to say something, do so.
-[x] "He's taking me to the tundra. I've heard there are polar bears there, and always wanted to see one."
-[x] "We did not mean disturb anyone. I'm paying Lee for the fastest job possible, and this path is the shortest one available."
>> No. 42501
Yes, lie to the giant magic talking wolf. Great plan.

Let the experienced woodsman do his thing.
>> No. 42502
File 133304887997.jpg - (230.80KB , 850x478 , sample_fd34462dc1ab18a7f5f443092d0742057e0b05b9.jpg ) [iqdb]
42502
..... You stay really still and quiet.

It's not that you don't think Ancelin is a match for an oversized, chatty wolf with teeth as long as your fingers or anything, but you should probably let Lee run the show on this one.

"... Huntin'. Obviously, ye daft bitch." Lee grumbles after a moment.

"Clearly. But what need have you to trail through my domain so carelessly? Without so much as a gift, for an old friend."

"Weren't aware we was on such pleasant terms."

"Have you brought dinner? How kind of you..."

"Now, I'll be havin' none o' that. Less you're thinking you want another taste of gunpowder'n fire."

There's a very canine snort.

"Do you think you can draw, or the corpse-leader can fire, before my jaws close about your throat? Your confidence or your bluster... one has improved beyond your limitations."

"Aye, well you can guarantee yourself as I'd kick an' fight goin' down, and make a misery of your insides 'fore I was through."

"Fortunate, then, for us both, that it has not been so long since my last meal. But I will ask your business only once more, Hunter. Do not believe that I will suffer your nattering endlessly."

It's Lee's turn to snort.

"Tundra. Reindeer." He explains, without putting too much explanation into it.

The wolf turns its... her, apparently... head to consider the path you've been taking.

"Follow this path, and you shall find yourself meeting the Scarred Mother once more." She notes.

".... Tch. That one. Old she-bear always seems to show up to nose about at the worst of times." Lee grumbles. "Would say she's one of your lot, didn't I know better."

"A creature of such malevolence and deliberate cruelty, in spite of its simple nature. I would not be much surprised were she to take up a new coat."

"I'll have to be making sure that don't happen, one of these days. Not today, mind. Not thinking as I've brought near 'nough ammo along to tangle with that'n." Lee grumbles.

It's his turn to stare into the woods, thinking.

".... Gonna have to be taking a detour, somewhere. Shame, as this be the safest course I know of. But with that old she-bear waiting at the end, for the best. From 'ere...."

"Will you dare the tangled grotto, or the blooming blood-flowers of the fields of bones?" The wolf asks, seeming genuinely curious. "Perhaps you will walk for a time in the shadow of the mound, and take care to mind the betrayal of your eyes?"

"Tch. None o' the options are good ones." Lee says, and spits to the side. "Goin' back a ways, though, t'go around'm... aye, might's well've gone ahead with the long route, try that."

"For a fellow hunter... I might walk alongside you for a time, and turn aside with my presence those others cunning enough to see their inevitable failure in advance."

"Aye, and no offence to ye, but I'd as soon run th' risk as indebt meself to such a canny bitch as yerself." Is Lee's reply.

"Is it such a terrible thing... to owe a debt to a friend, fellow Hunter?" The wolf says, seeming to grin.

"As said 'fore, wasn't reckonin' as we were such great pals."

"Then perhaps... a new hunter might be wise enough to offer a toll, and repayment for service. Or merely to ask a favor, of one who can offer it..."

The wolf is staring pointedly at you. Lee starts to speak, but a soft noise in the wolf's throat cuts him off. His eyes narrow, but he subsides, waiting for you to speak up on your own.

---

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 42503
[x] Politely decline.
>> No. 42504
>>42495
[x] ^ that guy

Lee said "Leave it to him", why are we not LEAVING IT TO HIM?
>> No. 42505
[x] Politely decline.
-[x] If you must, admit you do not have much to tribute.
>> No. 42506
[x] Politely decline.
>> No. 42507
[x] "All I have is a jug of orange juice."
-[x] "Unless you're willing to wait a few days for whatever you could want. I don't have much, mind you, and if you want some sort of meal, all I could bring you is in paste"

This shouldn't be a problem, John really doesn't have much to offer. It would be the same as declining, but also leaving a potential friendship/partnership/business relation for the future.

When such relationship will ever be used, I have no idea. But John has to repay the mafia until Day 90, and real meat is profitable. Lots of time for something to happen and change our minds about anything, or make us regret something.
>> No. 42508
[x] "All I have is a jug of orange juice."
-[x] "Unless you're willing to wait a few days for whatever you could want. I don't have much, mind you, and if you want some sort of meal, all I could bring you is in paste"
>> No. 42509
[x] "All I have is a jug of orange juice."
-[x] "Unless you're willing to wait a few days for whatever you could want. I don't have much, mind you, and if you want some sort of meal, all I could bring you is in paste"

This...is acceptable.
>> No. 42510
[x] "All I have is a jug of orange juice."
>> No. 42511
[x] Politely decline.
[x] "All I have is a jug of orange juice. And some cereal."
[x] Whatever happens, don't agree to anything unless you know the exact cost.

>All I can offer is paste
You guys do remember that we have Chen-C with us, right? And she might not be happy to hear that?
>> No. 42513
[x] Politely decline.
[x] "All I have is a jug of orange juice. And some cereal."
[x] Whatever happens, don't agree to anything unless you know the exact cost.
>> No. 42514
File 133306207715.png - (32.59KB , 819x832 , not entirely unrelated.png ) [iqdb]
42514
"Well, uh... I'm afraid I'll have to say no, here. I mean, all I have is some orange juice, and I don't think you're interested in that, so unless you're willing to wait, there's nothing really. Even if you wanted just a meal, all I could bring is-"

"Entrails an' organs." Lee speaks up, interrupting your rambling.

You're kind of grateful. The stare was oddly... intense, and you get the feeling you could have easily ended up being pressured into something you didn't intend to give.

The wolf's attention is caught by Lee's offer, though. And despite that she seems annoyed at the interjection, she's also considering it, as far as you can tell.

"Whatever as we'll be shootin', we gut on the spot, an th' entrails an' organs'll go to yerself. 'Tis all I'm willin' to offer." Lee repeats, acting as though he's doing the wolf an enormous favor by allowing it to eat the parts that you probably didn't want and would throw away anyway.

"... Bargain struck, Hunter." the wolf says, accepting the deal after a moment of thought. Then its voice becomes amused as it focuses on you once more. "And as for you, I will offer a further, small favor still. Should you find yourself come again into my territory, with hunger setting upon my belly, and no bargains to strike? I will not eat you... until last."

".... Thank you?" You say, uncertainly, and spark an amused barking noise.

".... Grotto's thick. Can get through, but it'll be slow goin'. An' summat comes 'pon us there, won't be able to run proper, like, nor fend't off. Bone fields... nah, ain't brought 'nough whiskey t' go 'round t' damp cloth and keep th' pollen out. No help for't. Has t'be th' mound." Lee says, musing aloud. Then he sets off quickly, and you stumble to follow.

"Take care, tainted meat and corpse-keeper..." The wolf says, slinking through the brush. "That you do not fall behind."

"Oh believe me, stuck out here alone is exactly where I want to be." You grumble.

It's some distance before Lee stops, and you're grateful for it, pausing to catch your breath.

"Boy." He says, seriously, drawing something out of his sack. It's a short bow, with a few arrows. You guess he's serious about not making any noise that he doesn't need to. "Don't fire at nothin'. We might be able t' get through fore as they notice, but if'n we don't, noise'll just let th' rest know as we're here. Don't go out off th' footpath for naught, n'matter what ye see nor hear. Step on their grass, all's'll know 'bout ye right off. More 'portant, don't ye dare invite naught to us. Ignorin' an' rejectin' shan't last long, but t'is a better defense while does'n bullets."

"What..."

"An' I'll not be sayin' a word through heres. Ye keep that in mind too. Off."

.... No time for the question and answering game, you guess. You allow yourself a soft groan as you start again... your shoulder is starting to ache from the extended use.

..... You hear a quiet sniffling a bit in. It only takes a glance to the side to see a dirty child, blook staining her knee.

".... Oh! W-wait, mister!" She calls. "h-have you seen mommy?"

"Poor tyke." Lee's voice sounds.

... Wait, that's odd, he's not even glanced in her direction. Or stopped walking. Come to think of it, neither have you, and yet you don't seem to be moving away from the girl.

"Mommy... mommy said we should have a picnic. But then Emily turned around, and mommy... mommy was gone..."

"Must have been abandoned, the poor thing." Lee's voice sounds again... definitely odd. Now that you listen, while it sounds like his voice, it doesn't sound like the way he talks at all. He's just grunted and nocked an arrow, too.

"... Chen doesn't smell any other humans nearby..." Chen warns, solidifying your unease with the situation.

"Well, it won't hurt to bring her along, until we can get her somewhere safe. Go ahead and call h-rk."

Lee's loosed the arrow, and a small form tumbles out of the trees, clawing at the fletchings sticking out of its throat, blood pooling through its dirty fingers. The girl-child draws in breath to scream, only to be cut off by the wolf falling upon it and savaging with its jaws.

.... Both fade away into nothingness, as though they had never been, and Lee silently urges you on.

You pass by a tall, willowy woman bathing in a stream next. She looks... more than happy to see you, and reaches out with her arms to invite you into their grasp, to be drawn to her breast.

"Come, weary hunters... lie with me for a time, and forget your troubles..."

The offer is somehow incredibly tempting, even though Lee sort-of explained that it would be a really stupid thing to do, and you can feel your feet starting to turn to head off the path.

... Lee doesn't even hesitate, second arrow in flight before the first has struck home, in the chest she's invited you towards. Her face twists, more with fury than pain, and she manages to let loose part of a shrill outcry before the wolf is upon her.

Lee is running, now.

You consider this more than enough incentive to follow suit, as you're suddenly hearing small rustlings from the branches and brush all around you, and something like the flapping of dozens of wings.

There's a slight whizzing, and a tiny, barbed dart grazes your neck, drawing a thin line of pain across it, but thankfully not nicking anything. Ancelin moves herself behind you, and you hear a few more soft 'thwip'ing noises, you would guess of more such darts hitting solidly home in her.

"Damn damn damn. Tarnation and hellfire." Lee snarls, not slowing down for a bit to curse. "Caught on to us bein' there a damn sight faster than I'd expected. Keep runnin', boy, not far..."

He slides to a stop, and you almost bump into him. Not far... you guess. But there's a line of small, mud-spattered and otherwise naked women floating between you and escape.

One of them is wearing a human skull as a helmet.

"Tee-hee... nasty old man, you nearly got away with our new toy~" She says, in a sing-song voice.

"... Damn. Don't ye dare die here, lad." He grumbles out of the corner of his mouth. "Ye do, an it'd really be my fault this time."

"There's noooo escape~" She says, clapping her hands happily. "Ah, and you got away and won so many times before, too. Too bad~ We win, again~"

"Fool boy charged off th' path second he caught a flash o' thigh. Wouldn't be braggin' 'bout that, girl."

"Last guy...?"

"Ye've no shame. You're wearin' him."

"... Ah! That's right~ But it's not so bad. I promised him unending bliss for the rest of his life... and he was so eager to agree~ And really, after such a night, anything after would have been such a big disappointment. So you see? It's really for the best, that he was first bedded, then breakfast~"

"I'm sure he'd say elsewise."

".... Well I guess you'll find out~"

The skulled, you guess leader, of the group raises a hand, and you can hear a lot of motion behind you as the ones in front raise tiny, crude bows of their own.

Plans for the assault are interrupted, however, with the paired pounce of the wolf, and Ancelin lobbing a boulder bigger than you are into them, crashing the line apart.

Lee doesn't hesitate at the chance, but moves into a sprint. You're shortly behind him, though your muscles feel... sluggish, and unresponsive, somehow. Ancelin is in your shadow, and gets in the way of a couple more darts, though the wolf remains behind to put a little more chaos in the dirty little women.

You don't slow for a few minutes, then start to lag into a jog, the noises behind you having ceased. A little after that, the forest starts to thin, and the wolf appears again. She bears a satisfied, pleased look, and her muzzle and teeth are stained with mud and blood alike.

"Might be getting too old fer this." Lee admits, groaning as he slows to a walk. "Though I'll not be headin' past the mound again, I think. Too close, this time."

... Your entire body feels hot, and your breath is coming raggedly. Your vision swims a little, and you fall.

"... Boy? Boy, this is no time for...?"

The wolf sniffs lightly at you, and nudges you over. You don't seem able to move on your own right now. After another sniff, there's the feel of a large tongue sliding gently across the small nick at your throat and oh god, your entire body is tingling and it just won't stop, why is this happening...

"Poisoned. The little wretches are learning." The wolf says, conversationally. "Mostly harmless, on its own. Paralyzes, numbs the body so prey can't escape. But they don't want their toys broken right away. It also has... other effects, as you can see."

Her voice sounds amused at the last, and god damn it you don't need to prod that with your nose, it's blatantly obvious and just the slight nudge leaves you feeling like you're about to leave a huge mess. Because of poison and a talking wolf.

You hadn't ever imagined you could be this humiliated.

"Can't stand at all?"

"He'll be useless until its run its course." The wolf replies.

They don't have to talk about you like you're not here. Chen jumped free at the last minute, she's rubbing thoughtfully against your face now. Which would be fine, except that every slight touch is an unusual, fresh torment with this poison, and you don't even seem able to speak, now.

Lee hefts you into a standing position, limp as you are, and starts to hobble you along for a pace or two before Ancelin claims you and lifts you easily into a bridal carry. Chen plunks down in your lap, which again is a very poor choice of positioning, but is convenient enough for her to ignore the inconvenience it brings you.

"Few minutes more on. Hit the edge of the forest proper, then make camp. Meant t'be in the Tundra proper, but as things are..."

You seem to be fading in and out of consciousness, a little. The next thing you know is that you're at the border of the Tundra, and Lee is building a campfire. It's bizarre to look at, a sharply drawn line between pleasant-seeming forest region and 'bitterly cold expanse of ice and frost', with no warning or easing into things.

You continue to blink in and out of awareness, but manage to see him getting the campfire going as the sun sets, and see some kind of argument with the wolf, though you can't make out any of the words. Then Ancelin arranges herself, seated against a rock, and settles you down to use her as a pillow, Chen still in your lap and more or less completely ignoring your personal problems. You blink, and it's dark, the world lit only by moonlight and a crackling fire.

You give up and release your hold on consciousness, drifting off into slumber.

---

Day 12, 3:45 AM

You're being shaken rudely awake. It takes a few minutes for you to register that you aren't in your bed, it's still dark out, and your lap is a lot heavier than you recall it being.

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 42515
[x] Wake up, see what's the situation.
-[x] Be ready to move fast. Shaking isn't a sign that everything is alright.
>> No. 42516
Oh, I think Chen-C grew.

[x] Get up, assess situation.
[x] Thank Lee.
>> No. 42517
[x] Get up, assess situation.
[x] Thank Lee.
>> No. 42518
File 133306621833.jpg - (175.72KB , 700x980 , barely related.jpg ) [iqdb]
42518
You blearily take in the current situation.

To start, Chen has... well, you could say 'grown', but it would be more accurate to put it as 'balloned outward massively'. Yesterday, she was smaller than a cat. Today, she seems to be roughly the size of an average, medium-sized dog.

It means she's a lot heavier, but fortunately, the increased bulk means that she's more suitable for concealing your current state. Either it's just natural morning issues, or that poison is lingering from yesterday. Either way, she either doesn't notice, or doesn't care, about how you're poking at her in her slumber.

A glance at physical details... She's still mostly hairless, though there's a few ruffs of fur coming in around her paws. Somewhat distressingly, though, the more generally human-ish shaped parts are starting to develop more humanishly shaped parts. Bumps and curves, sort of thing.

Inspection of which does not help your current issue.

You carefully adjust yourself to conceal it the best you can before waking her up and nudging her off your lap. Your muscles feel a little weak, still, but you can stand, shotgun in hand. Lee seems satisfied that you're ready to move and picks up his gun, the wolf lurching to her own feet, lit by the embers of the fire, and yawning widely to display a mouthful of pointy teeth.

"Time t'go. Need to be in position to shoot by dawn. Hold still, boy."

He spritzes you with something in a bottle.

"... What-"

"Scent fixer. So's the herd don't spook before we shoot. As fer yerself... just keep your fleabit hide from bein' smelt."

"I'll have you know I take great care to prevent fleas." The wolf grumbles.

---

3:52 AM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 42519
[x] Hunting the Reindeer won't take all the time you have here in the tundra, right? Just checking.
[x] Go with Lee, follow directions.
>> No. 42520
[x] Check maid.
[x] Stretch a bit, wake up.
[x] Grab stuff you and follow Lee's directions.
>> No. 42521
[x] Check maid.
[x] Stretch a bit, wake up.
[x] Grab your stuff and follow Lee's directions.
>> No. 42522
[x] Check Ancelin.
[x] Go with Lee and follow directions.

Well, that was an interesting excursion through the woods. Can't wait to see what happens next. Thank goodness we brought Ancelin along.
>> No. 42523
File 133307211862.png - (113.15KB , 600x400 , e99ddfaf78a0906c029d88a054acc8c5.png ) [iqdb]
42523
"Hunting the Reindeer... that won't take all day, right?"

"Nah, 'course not." Lee assures you. "... Walkin', mind. That'll prolly take a fair portion. Takin' the main path back t' my house's a fair eight hours round 'bouts, an' all. And damn if I'm plannin' to head back through the Deep Wood smellin' of blood an' raw meat."

... That's a really good point. You don't have to leave immediately, once the reindeer are ready to move, but with that kind of time already spoken for just traveling...

"Prob'ly be a sight closer to ten, with us haulin' the corpses." Lee amends.

Wonderful.

Ancelin is up and mobile, though she seems like she might be slightly disappointed you won't be needing further pillow services. A little stretching relieves your morning aches and stiffnesses.

For the most part.

"The stench of arousal hangs upon you like a cloud, corpse-keeper." The wolf mutters.

".... You can smell that sort of thing?" You whisper back.

"Easily. It is a powerful odor. The poison lingers in you still. It will not completely leave until it has been drawn out, it seems."

"Drawn.. what. How."

The wolf snorts, as though implying that this should be clearly obvious. ... You guess it kind of is.

"Grab everythin' as ye don't want to leave behind, won't be comin' back t' this camp." Lee calls. "Trail's off in a differen' direction, once we've bagged some deer."

Grumbling to yourself, you adjust your clothes once more, and follow Lee out into the Tundra.

---

How did this happen.

It started off well enough, though even the sudden chill of the Tundra area did nothing to dissuade certain matters. Not long at all until you reached Lee's stopping point, where he quickly had you and Ancelin construct little hollows in the snow to lie in and conceal yourselves. Being downwind, the wolf just rolled in the snow a little to get it to cling to her fur, then settled into place.

'No talking about anything' was pretty obvious and agreeable, too. Reindeer might overlook the occasional out of place noise, but idle chatter would probably get their attention enough for them to figure out that something was wrong.

When Chen sneezed, it was just the obvious course of action to dig your hollow a little deeper for her to crawl in beneath you, where it was warmer and more comfortable for her, and even if she did sneeze, it would be muffled. It took some issue quickly readjusting yourself, but it was close to your original idea of just keeping her in your jacket, anyway, which she's far too big for now.

.... The problem is that her hips are now fairly well pressed up against yours, through the course of readjustment, and her tails are snaked up against your chest. And she keeps shifting slightly, every so often, like she's trying to get just a little more comfortable.

It's pretty obvious she knows exactly what she's doing, and she's angling for something. If it can be smelled, then she knows what's going on and what she's rubbing against.

No. Not listening to this guy. Not right now, with Lee all of five feet away in a hollow of his own.

You really only have to unzip quietly. And she'll deal with the rest.

The wolf is right there, and almost looks like she's smirking at you. She has to know what's going on, too. She'll definitely smell it, if you do anything.

She said it herself, right? It's not going to quiet down until you've used it. Little Chen just wants to help, and really, would you turn her down?

This is not what you'd call the most suitable time or place, though.

The sun is starting to rise, and you can see a herd of reindeer some distance off, slowly ambling in this general direction, to get at some frost-touched bushes. It'll be a while of waiting before they're in range to shoot, yet, though. And even after that, you'll want to wait for them to get a little closer before you do, for better accuracy.

And you are in a bit of a state, down below. And can't even verbally say anything, one way or the other.

God damn bizarre poison.

---

4:58 AM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 42524
[x]Not the time or the place for that sort of thing. Wait as patiently as you can.
>> No. 42525
[x]Not the time or the place for that sort of thing. Wait as patiently as you can.
>> No. 42526
*Really*, Kahi? *Really*?

[X] Facepalm x0 Combo!
>> No. 42527
[x]Not the time or the place for that sort of thing. Wait as patiently as you can.
[x] Think of really disturbing things, like vermins. Anything to keep your mind from that. Or just try to concentrate really, really hard on the raindeer and keep your ears open. if Lee says anything.
>> No. 42528
[x] Actually, seeing as this poison is in the bloodstream, ejaculation wouldn't clear it out at all. Not to mention this isn't the time.
-[x] Have Chen either settle down or go back outside.

>will not completely leave until it has been drawn out
Oh, come on. This is the flimsiest excuse I've ever heard.
>> No. 42529
What the fuck is this?

Did you just need an excuse because we didn't bring the yukkuri that likes the outdoors too much?
>> No. 42530
File 133307497852.jpg - (121.20KB , 850x425 , minimal relation.jpg ) [iqdb]
42530
Not the time or place, though. Definitely not. You just endure it as best you can.

You watch the Reindeer.

Watch as they slowly move.

Slowly.

Taking their damn time about it. Come on.

....

They've moved a little but they've paused. Move a little forwards and pause again.

What are you doing.

Just enjoying the stiff Tundra air?

Slow moving.

One step at a time, tentatively. Watchful for predators. Like you, you guess.

You guess you can't blame them.

... So slow, though.

Another slow movement.

Slowly forward.

Slowly.

A bit closer, and nearly in range.

Moving so slow.

Slowly forward.

Pause.

Slowly forward.

Another pause.

Slowly up.

Slowly down.

Pause.

Slowly up.

Slowly... no, you aren't thinking about this.

.... you can feel every contour. It's pressing up against you and you can feel it.

She has to know that you're starting to ache.

Teasing little minx.

Keeps stopping. She doesn't intend to let you finish just like this.

Slowly up.

Slowly down.

The deer, damn, it, focus on the deer. Not on hips.

That god damn wolf. You can just tell she's holding back chuckles at your plight.

Closer.

So close, you can almost taste-

"Now!" Lee barks, firing at the deer. You shoot as well, and completely miss your target, but nail the one behind it, right between the eyes and pulping a good chunk of its skull.

One more shot. You make it count, or try to, but your original target has spooked and you barely graze it. Lee, of course, is an experienced hunter and not only were both of his shots dead-on, his hands almost blurred as he unloaded and reloaded, getting another couple of rounds off.

It's enough for him to bring down a third deer before the herd is out of range, running flat out like their lives depended on it, which they do. The third didn't get taken out, though, it's still struggling on the ground, weakly gasping for breath.

Lee groans as he stands up and pulls some ropes and a sharp-looking knife out of his sack.

"Got a bit of work to do. Need to haul 'em up the tree and bleed 'em out, gut 'em. You wanna go looking to see if'n you can find a nest of yukkuri or whatnot, nows the time, boy." Lee calls. "Shouldn't take much more'n an hour."

"Yes. Hunting. Yukkuri." You say, trying to keep your voice flat and not hinting at any of your current distresses.

---

6:23 AM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 42531
[x] Go jack off real quick behind a tree after confirming with the wolf that this will cure the poison despite it having been delivered to your circulatory system and the act utilizing a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT system.
[x] Take Ancelin, Chen go looking for Cirnos.
-[x] Bring the sweets in a jacket pocket and have Ancelin carry the rabbit cage.
>> No. 42533
I knew bringing chen was a bad idea but i didn't say anything because i thought you guy were smarter than this. I really should have known better. ESPECIALLY since a while back you thought it was a GREAT idea to rip out your own eye. If something catastrophic happens because the chen is there... Well you dug your grave now lie in it.At least you'll have company with the maid.BTW the wolf said your state of arousal gave off a powerful scent. In other words unless it's taken care of you'll be easy to find.
>> No. 42535
File 133307736276.jpg - (572.30KB , 700x989 , if wolves could make these faces___.jpg ) [iqdb]
42535
"It will fix this?" You hiss softly.

"... of course." The wolf smoothly replies. "Would I lie to you about something as important as that?"

.... actually, it's not really hugely important to anyone but you, but fine.

You step behind a tree for a bit, and lean back into it, after fumbling with your pants. The delay in getting started, as well as the shock of cold air, means that it'll take longer, but you don't really care much at this point.

Several long minutes pass, as you breath heavily, until finally. Sweet relief. Good enough for quick work, and now the poison is dealt with.

... Or not. It only takes you a minute to realize that, despite being quite finished, something is still running strong.

You open your eyes.

The wolf is sitting on her haunches, not far away, staring smugly at you, mouth set in what on a human you guess would be called a 'sly smirk'.

Chen is similarly positioned, but somewhat closer, and holding a sleeping, small Letty in her mouth. She looks equally smug, though it's slowly being replaced with confusion as she notices what you have already.

Incidentally, both of their faces, hers and the Letty, are a bit of a mess now. Though Chen doesn't seem to care much.

"... You said." You rasp. "That it would go away."

The wolf gives something approximating a shrug.

"I'm a wolf." She says, simply. "Do you think I know a damn thing about poison? I live in a cave and kill things to eat. I just wanted to see if you would do it."

"You lied." You rasp again. "I could have been dying last night."

"It all worked out fine." The wolf says disinterestedly.

Chen seems kind of upset, now. You guess she really thought she was helping you, by urging you to get it out fast, or something.

... The Letty has started to stir at the raised voices, and opens her eyes to stare at you, first blankly, and then with sharp surprise.

"... Human! Mister human! Noooo, Letty has to hide..." She says, struggling in Chen's unescapable grip.

... You quickly put yourself away before she sees and gets entirely the wrong idea.

---

6:39 AM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 42536
>>42533
Would you mind providing support for your predictions of doom?

By the way, your post appears to have been typed in quite a hurry. Not only is a more polished post easier to read, it can also go a long way towards making people see things your way.
>> No. 42537
[X] Praise Chen for her initiative.
[X] Keep looking for a Cirno until it's time to head back.

Our little hybrid is apparently competent, unlike us.
>> No. 42539
[x] Recompose yourself and calm down the Letty. She's your now.
[x] Praise Chen for her good work and motivations.
[x] "Please don't manipulate me into doing stupid things or make me think I'm gonna die again."

A Letty, huh? Lettys are expensive to keep, they eat as much as a Yuyuko, and have predatory tendencies.
>> No. 42540
Oh, it was the wolf trolling us. The matter is forgiven, I guess.

[X] Praise Chen for her initiative.
[x] Tell Letty to take it easy, give it a candy.
[x] Ask it about its parents.
[x] If its parents are anything interesting, see if you can get led to its nest either by Chen or Letty.
[X] Keep looking for a Cirno until it's time to head back.
>> No. 42542
[X] Praise Chen for her initiative.
[x] Ask it about its parents.
[x] If its parents are anything interesting, see if you can get led to its nest either by Chen or Letty.
[X] Keep looking for a Cirno until it's time to head back.

Gee anon, Now's sure a nice time to have something sweet that we could easily fit in one of our pockets or something to attract yukkuri!

Oh wait. Hahaha.
>> No. 42543
>>42539
>Lettys are expensive to keep, they eat as much as a Yuyuko, and have predatory tendencies.
>[Letty]'s your[s] now.

I must admit I see something of a disconnect between these two things. Are you just saying that to calm it down?

[X] Praise Chen for her initiative.
[x] Tell Letty to take it easy, give it a candy.
[x] Ask it about its parents.
[x] If its parents are anything interesting, see if you can get led to its nest either by Chen or Letty.
[X] Keep looking for a Cirno until it's time to head back.
>> No. 42544
>>42542
Why are you acting all smug? We brought the candy along.
>> No. 42545
>>42544
Are you sure? Because I clearly remember John only bringing along the gun, the maid, the Chen and the OJ.
>> No. 42546
>>42545
Yes, I'm sure. Though what exactly was added in >>42373 wasn't spelled out, looking at the votes, candy is definitely included. While only the pistol and OJ are mentioned in >>42465 as being put into the pack, I assume everything else was already in there.
>> No. 42547
Well, Alice is going to be overjoyed when she finds out about John's current condition. Assuming it lasts that long, at least.

[x]Ask the Letty if she knows if there are any Cirnos around.

I have my doubts that it'll rat out it's parents, but you never know.
>> No. 42548
>>42540 here, I just thought of something.

[x] See if Ancelin still has those darts stuck in her. You can probably sell them to some science-type. Or perhaps Rebecca's husband might find a use for them.
>> No. 42549
[X] Praise Chen for her initiative.
[x] Tell Letty to take it easy, give it a candy.
[x] Ask it about its parents.
[x] If its parents are anything interesting, see if you can get led to its nest either by Chen or Letty.
[X] Keep looking for a Cirno until it's time to head back.
>> No. 42550
[x] Recall what you learned about Lettys from your tundra yukkuri research.
[X] Praise Chen for her initiative.
[x] Tell Letty to take it easy, give it a candy.
[x] See if Ancelin still has those darts stuck in her. You can probably sell them to some science-type. Or perhaps Rebecca's husband might find a use for them.
[x] Ask it about its parents.
[x] If its parents are anything interesting, see if you can get led to its nest either by Chen or Letty.
[X] Keep looking for a Cirno until it's time to head back.

Didn't we look up yukkuri that live on the tundra?
>> No. 42551
[x] Recall what you learned about Lettys from your tundra yukkuri research.
[X] Praise Chen for her initiative.
[x] Tell Letty to take it easy, give it a candy.
[x] See if Ancelin still has those darts stuck in her. You can probably sell them to some science-type. Or perhaps Rebecca's husband might find a use for them.
[x] Ask it about its parents.
[x] If its parents are anything interesting, see if you can get led to its nest either by Chen or Letty.
[X] Keep looking for a Cirno until it's time to head back.

Huh, never knew Chen-C could react to humans. And I'm guess that Letty is a blob.

Are bodied yukkuri that rare in the wilderness or something? Other than getting them from the factory of course.
>> No. 42552
>>42551
Pretty much, the mutation itself is crazy rare(even with two bodied parents about half the kids are blobs), and when it does happen, babies are often abandoned, neglected, or outright killed.
>> No. 42553
i'm just gonna see where this goes... anon is way too random
>> No. 42555
[x] Recompose yourself and what's left of your dignity.
[X] Praise Chen for her initiative and her growth spur; if she continue to grow that much, she can become a good hunter as the wolf.
[x] See if Ancelin still has those darts stuck in her. Store a few of them for curiosity and show how you could have died when you come back.
[x] Ask the wolf about wild yukkuri, if she even pays them any mind.
[x] Tell Letty to take it easy, give it a candy.
-[x] Ask it about its parents and family.
-[x] If the Letty can help you find a Cirno, you might let her go free and with some candies.
--[x] Either way, let Chen smell the Letty and try to find something similar.

Here's another try at improving Chen's growth. Don't know if it will have any effect, or if stimulating her to be a hunter is a good thing, but if it works, then John will have his own panther to either ride or hunt with again (if we decide to hunt again).

Don't know why Rebecca's husband was even brought up, so I excluded him and put a more convincing reasoning to keeping the darts. They are probably just small needles of wood, and the poison has probably entered Ancelin's body by now, so there shouldn't be anything special about them.

Also, Cirno > Letty. As >>42539 pointed out, they're expensive to keep fed and might devour the other yukkuri. However, there is always an opportunity in the market for unusual yukkuri, and we don't really have to let her go. "Might" is not "will".
>> No. 42556
[x] Recompose yourself and what's left of your dignity.
[X] Praise Chen for her initiative and her growth spur; if she continue to grow that much, she can become a good hunter as the wolf.
[x] See if Ancelin still has those darts stuck in her. Store a few of them for curiosity and show how you could have died when you come back.
[x] Ask the wolf about wild yukkuri, if she even pays them any mind.
[x] Tell Letty to take it easy, give it a candy.
-[x] Ask it about its parents and family.
-[x] If the Letty can help you find a Cirno, you might let her go free and with some candies.
--[x] Either way, let Chen smell the Letty and try to find something similar.

Changed my vote.
>> No. 42557
[x] Praise Chen for her initiative.
[x] Tell Letty to take it easy; give it a candy.
[x] Ask it about its parents.
[x] If its parents are anything interesting, see if you can get led to its nest either by Chen or Letty.
[x] See if Ancelin still has those darts stuck in her. You can probably sell them to some science-type. Or perhaps Rebecca's husband might find a use for them.
[x] Keep looking for a Cirno until it's time to head back.

Sounds like a plan. Also, aphrodisiacs move through the bloodstream until they reach the target tissues, and trigger a reaction. Trace amounts of the compound still cause the reaction to cascade, so it makes sense that jacking off won't suddenly solve the problem. Just have to let it pass through our system, unless this poison is "special" because of [insert_magic_explanation_here].

I kind of want one of those darts myself, though it probably has only enough compound remaining for one of IR, NMR, or mass spectrometry.
>> No. 42559
>>42558

Next thread.