[Return]
Archived Thread

File 133227475384.jpg - (64.49KB , 480x480 , 49bdd9283f9123068698eedfefc6ee215ee5f1b7.jpg ) [iqdb]
41920 No. 41920
You stretch a little, and go back to the main window.

John: Alright... I'll have to think about it.
John: I mean, if I decide to go hunting, I'd rather wait for my shoulder to heal some, first.
John: Since I just got stabbed in it last night.
Lee: Understandable.
Lee: Herd has found good forage. Won't move on their own for a couple weeks.
John: Right, right... well, it would probably be better to do before everything's ready to open my cafe anyway.
John: Since I think my free time will probably go way down.
John: But, uh, Magnum...
John: You don't want to offer something more material for this, maybe?
Magnum: What?
Magnum: A night of /burning lust and passion/ isn't good enough for you, huh?
John: I'll pass.
Magnum: :<
Magnum:


You wordlessly leave the chat.

A quick glance through general prices for cutlery and tableware shows general price tiers. You can get a cheap cup or plate for just one M, but a more reasonable offering for a cafe would be running you closer to five apiece, and only heading upwards from there. It's probably more reasonable, given that whichever place you use, the back only has sinks and not industrial dish-washers or anything, to go with disposable options.

You find bulk deals pretty easily: 5M for two hundred plain paper plates or one hundred plain paper cups. There's also a place where you can order them with a logo emblazoned, like you'll probably want, given it's for a cafe and not just some huge gala that has to be cleaned up after. They're also more expensive, 5M only getting you fifty plates or twenty cups. Disposable plastic cutlery is similarly cheap and readily available, 2M getting you a carton of fifty utensils.

As for drinks...

Coffee grounds are pretty expensive. There's some variance, but in general, it seems that 20M will get you a plastic jar of coffee grounds that will make roughly a hundred cups of coffee. There's different creams and flavorings to mix in, of course, caramel, hazelnut, maybe six different kinds of 'chocolate' flavor... which come in smaller quantities: one bottle will flavor about twenty cups, you guess. You've never really bothered with expensive extra flavors, you guess your palate isn't refined enough to appreciate them. They seem to be a thing, though. Those go for 5M apiece. Unflavored powdered cream comes larger, and can be mixed with sixty cups for only 2M. Another 5M will get you a box of two hundred sugar cubes.

Well, you've had enough of the intricacies of coffee for the moment. It's time to look up yukkuri drugs.

... After only a little, it becomes quite clear that your search could have been more carefully worded, as a lot of what you find is separated into two categories. 'Use of drugs on yukkuri' and 'Use of yukkuri with drugs'. Neither are quite what you're looking for, since you're more interested in things that affect them.

For the most part, you don't turn much. It's noted that they react to a lot of apparently simple things in strange ways, but nobody seems to be really forthcoming about what they are... either in the sense of an implied 'everyone knows this, no reason to drag everything out here I'll just get to the point', or 'hahaha, you won't believe what I figured out today, no I won't tell you, it's my secret~'.

A little frustrating. Different flavors seem to be a part of it, though. Obviously, orange juice heals, and it doesn't take long to find out that most types do not react well to unexpected, strong spiciness.... but as for anything else, you aren't turning anything up.

Well, it doesn't seem like the general and unexciting 'candy-flavored' candy you have does anything except 'be tasty'. It's not like you splurged on more expensive fruity drops or chocolates or anything, though: they're literally just a bag full of processed and shaped sugar, with some extra chemical or whatever they do to keep it from all melting straight away in your mouth. You guess there might be... caramel, or something, in there somewhere but it's diluted so far that you can't really taste it much. It probably doesn't have any real effect on things.

Well, whatever. Setting aside money for furniture... if you leave out 960 for that, then it leaves you with 793 to play with from the remainder, for other things. You guess that will probably be plenty, but if not, you can probably delay buying another table or two? Well, you'll see how it goes.

You should probably set the computer aside for a bit. What is the new girl up to, you wonder...

You find Yoshika standing a bit away from the maid, staring at her with her head tilted a bit to the side. The maid, in response, just stands there and stares back, equally wordlessly. Aside from the occasional blink on Yoshika's part, neither are moving. It looks like they've both been just sitting here, each thoughfully contemplating the other, or as close to thoughtfully as is actually possible, for a bit now. Neither shows any sign of moving away soon.

---

6:40 PM

[ ] What do you do?

>> No. 41922
You know, I don't actually see *that* much opposition to using belief. Just a few Anons saying that there is.
>> No. 41923
[x] Ask Yoshika what's up.
[x] Find out about Yoshika.
-[x] Does she have any skills?
-[x] What is her level of strength and durability compared to, say, Tenshi?
[x] Look up yukkuri tranquilizers.
[x] Go to the crib. Offer the crib parents the choice between repeat insemination, and filling the baster. Offer to bring them to a more private location while they do so. If they prove incapable of filling the baster with you just holding it, render assistance. Give them a candy before you start and once they finish.
-[x] If Reimu-B acts out during this, take it to the bedroom and show it abuse videos. Once it's calmed down, offer it choice again.
--[x] Close the door and make sure there aren't any other yukkuri in the room.
[x] Breed Reimu with Chen-A, and Marisa with Tenshi-A.

Okay, either we searched for the wrong thing or we have to talk to Suikaguy about tranquilizers. And either way we'd don't have to get actual lemon things.

That's a shame. It makes this rougher than it could be.
>> No. 41924
[x] Ask Yoshika what's up.
[x] Find out about Yoshika.
-[x] Does she have any skills?
-[x] What is her level of strength and durability compared to, say, Tenshi?
[x] Look up yukkuri tranquilizers.
[x] Look up drinks that aren't coffee.
[x] Go to the crib. Offer the crib parents the choice between repeat insemination, and filling the baster. Offer to bring them to a more private location while they do so. If they prove incapable of filling the baster with you just holding it, render assistance. Give them a candy before you start and once they finish.
-[x] If Reimu-B acts out during this, take it to the bedroom and show it abuse videos. Once it's calmed down, offer it choice again.
--[x] Close the door and make sure there aren't any other yukkuri in the room.
[x] Breed Reimu with Chen-A, and Marisa with Tenshi-A.

A cafe that only has coffee to drink is a cafe that kids despise.
>> No. 41925
>>41922

Lack of support is as bad as opposing resistance. Many people were also against using blief to stimulate Shangai's growth.

[x] Continue the belief experiment.
-[x] Tenshi and Alice will continue growing significantly. They will also become much stronger and Shangai will probably become smarter than anyone else. Maybe Shangai will even have babies when she's an adult!
-[x] The mutant Chen is special too. It doesn't matter if others are afraid of her, she will grow big, beautiful and majestic.
--[x] You know they will make you proud. Motivate them to do so.
[x] Observe Yoshika.
-[x] Properly introduce the new undead girl to the new undead girls.
-[x] Undead orgy, hm?
>> No. 41926
[x] Ask Yoshika what's up.
[x] Find out about Yoshika.
-[x] Does she have any skills?
-[x] What is her level of strength and durability compared to, say, Tenshi?
-[x] She can eat anything? Do all things taste okay, then?
--[x] Feed her an empty can or bottle if she's cool with it. May as well see it in action.
[x] Look up yukkuri tranquilizers.
[x] Look up drinks that aren't coffee.
[x] Look up your matches.
[x] Go to the crib. Offer the crib parents the choice between repeat insemination, and filling the baster. Offer to bring them to a more private location while they do so. If they prove incapable of filling the baster with you just holding it, render assistance. Give them a candy before you start and once they finish.
-[x] If you render assistance, do it in a private place.
-[x] If Reimu-B acts out during this, take it to the bedroom and show it abuse videos. Once it's calmed down, offer it the choice again.
--[x] Close the door and make sure there aren't any other yukkuri in the room.
[x] Breed Reimu with Chen-A, and Marisa with Tenshi-A.

>>41923
>we'd don't have to get
Man, I get what you're trying to say, but read your post before you post.

The first nonpoisonous matches were invented in 1910. Flintlock pistols are from like the 1800s or so. We may have a problem.
>> No. 41927
Well, yes, but wanting Shanghai to grow and not wanting to exploit belief at all are two completely separate things.
>> No. 41928
[x] Continue the belief experiment.
--[x] Focus more on 'growing smarter' than 'growing in size'.
[x] Observe Yoshika.
--[x] Interview her - needs, dislikes, skills, etc.
[x] Look up alternatives to coffee - like hot chocolate.
[x] While at it, before breeding more yukkuri, try to look the demand up on the net.

Even if we can't find an actual auction forum, there propably will be standing orders for some of the rarer types, like Tenshi.

[x] Breed Reimu with Chen-A, and Marisa with Tenshi-A.


>>41922
>>41927

I think it was more about using belief to stimulate their physical growth - as in, forcing them to physically mature faster or grow bigger, while mentally remaining essentially still the same immature, untrained brats.

I'd say stimulating.. intellectual growth is a nonissue - Alice and co. already prove that yukkuri can be smart while staying content with their lot.

And given that Shanghai is at the moment both obviously priceless, still young, and likely to stay with us for years to come, I'd say that we should encourage at least her to become smarter. Potential gains are great, and the cost is literally just a few words.

And as for those of you who insist that she stay small - for all we know, size does not correlate with intelligence in bodied types.

Actually, we could always tell her to believe that she will grow smarter, rather than larger - her obedience should take care of the rest.
>> No. 41929
>>41927
Pretty much this. I'd consider myself open to belief experimenting as long as we left Shanghai out of it and avoided going too far with modifications. The former because even a little risk is unacceptable in our mascot and the latter because I have an interest in not ending up like the guys in movies who genetically engineer stuff (IE, eaten/killed/left with an escaped specimen). We'd also probably do well to limit our beleifhax because I'd bet anything there's something that can go horribly wrong with this and I'd like to not have to have to cull our entire waitress staff because they couldn't be convinced to stop growing quickly. That's an extreme example, but you get the idea. I also really, really hate telling the yukkuris to make us proud, both on a logical and gut level. It suggests they have a choice in the matter, when for the belief thingy to work properly, they likely must believe a change inevitable. I also have a sort of gut dislike for it. Can't really explain why.
>> No. 41930
[x] Continue the belief experiment.
-[x] Tenshi and Alice will continue growing significantly. They will also become much stronger and Shangai will probably become smarter than anyone else. Maybe Shangai will even have babies when she's an adult!
-[x] The mutant Chen is special too. It doesn't matter if others are afraid of her, she will grow big, beautiful and majestic.
--[x] You know they will make you proud. Motivate them to do so.
[x] Observe Yoshika.
-[x] Properly introduce the new undead girl to the new undead girls.
-[x] Undead orgy, hm?
[x] Breed Hatate(F&M)/Yoshika(F&M) and Rumia(F)/Alice(M).

If we're going to breed, let's breed the rarer one first. At least their blobs can be sold for more.

F/M stands for father and mother, by the way.
>> No. 41931
[x] Ask Yoshika what's up.
[x] Find out about Yoshika.
-[x] Does she have any skills?
-[x] What is her level of strength and durability compared to, say, Tenshi?
-[x] She can eat anything? Do all things taste okay, then?
--[x] Feed her an empty can or bottle if she's cool with it. May as well see it in action.
[x] Look up yukkuri tranquilizers.
[x] Look up drinks that aren't coffee.
[x] Look up your matches.
[x] Go to the crib. Offer the crib parents the choice between repeat insemination, and filling the baster. Offer to bring them to a more private location while they do so. If they prove incapable of filling the baster with you just holding it, render assistance. Give them a candy before you start and once they finish.
-[x] If you render assistance, do it in a private place.
-[x] If Reimu-B acts out during this, take it to the bedroom and show it abuse videos. Once it's calmed down, offer it the choice again.
--[x] Make it clear we don't intend to harm it unless we are forced to.
--[x] Close the door and make sure there aren't any other yukkuri in the room.
[x] Breed Reimu with Chen-A, and Marisa with Tenshi-A.

If there's one thing I've learned from movies and books, it's never to increase something's intelligence, if you have to increase its intelligence, don't make it smarter than you, and if you're not absolutely sure how much intelligence said thing will gain, you're giving it too much.
>> No. 41932
[x] No experiments.
[x] Ask Yoshika what's up.
[x] Find out about Yoshika.
-[x] Does she have any skills?
-[x] What is her level of strength and durability compared to, say, Tenshi?
-[x] She can eat anything? Do all things taste okay, then?
--[x] Feed her an empty can or bottle if she's cool with it. May as well see it in action.
-[x] No, no undead orgy.
[x] Look up yukkuri tranquilizers.
[x] Look up drinks that aren't coffee.
[x] Look up your matches.
[x] Go to the crib. Offer the crib parents the choice between repeat insemination, and filling the baster. Offer to bring them to a more private location while they do so. If they prove incapable of filling the baster with you just holding it, render assistance. Give them a candy before you start and once they finish.
-[x] If you render assistance, do it in a private place.
-[x] If Reimu-B acts out during this, take it to the bedroom and show it abuse videos. Once it's calmed down, offer it the choice again.
--[x] Make it clear we don't intend to harm it unless we are forced to.
--[x] Close the door and make sure there aren't any other yukkuri in the room.
[x] Breed Reimu with Chen-A, and Marisa with Tenshi-A.

Please, at least leave Shanghai out of the experiments, and include stopping points in the words you're using to convince them. An infinitely-growing yukkuri is not good, whether that growth be in size, smarts, or strength.
>> No. 41933
>>41928

The mutant Chen is an interessting subject to stimulate size growth. As it has been stated by others, it can be profitable if we charge, say, 5~10M for a ride.

>>41931

I think it's fine in our case. As long as we properly bond with the girls, there shouldn't be a problem. Yukkuri are very emotional/affectionate beings.

>>41932

We might be able to belief itself to reverse possible side effect.

[x] Look up yukkuri tranquilizers.
[x] Look up drinks that aren't coffee.
[x] Continue the belief experiment.
-[x] Tenshi and Alice will continue growing significantly. They will also become much stronger and Shangai will probably become smarter than anyone else. Maybe Shangai will even have babies when she's an adult!
-[x] The mutant Chen is special too. It doesn't matter if others are afraid of her, she will grow big, beautiful and majestic.
[x] Observe Yoshika.
-[x] Properly introduce the new undead girl to the new undead girls.
-[x] Does she have any skills?
-[x] What is her level of strength and durability compared to, say, Tenshi?
-[x] She can eat anything? Do all things taste okay, then? Feed her an empty can or bottle if she's cool with it. May as well see it in action.
-[x] Undead orgy, hm?
[x] Breed Hatate(F&M)/Yoshika(F&M) and Rumia(F)/Alice(M).
-[x] Be Gentle!

And I agree we need to breed the rarer species. While having more Reimu/Marisa can be easily solved by curbing the unnecessary litter, we can still profit from the rarer blobs.
>> No. 41934
>>41929
>>41931
>>41932


Yeah, I think there is a certain dissonance between our lines of thought.

When I picture the end result of encouraging their beliefs, its not an uberyukkuri breeding program, but rather an uplift.

Bodied yukkuri are already capable of speech, abstract thought and tool use.
Take Tenshi and Alice - they may not be smarter or more mature than, say, a twelve year old, but its evident that they qualify for personhood - and that is what I want to encourage - not growing to our size, or being smart enough to calculate square roots, but rather - that we give those yukkuri we intend to keep anyway a helping push along the way to being a person.

Our factory trained yukkuri are already working on civilizing them, teaching them how to behave etc.
Whether the belief pans out or not, if they're motivated to, the little ones will eventually learn what Tenshi and Alice teach them, with actual maturity coming in time.

And this is where the faith comes in - we can use it to motivate the little ones much like actual children (i.e. 'good yukkuri who learn their lessons by heart grow up taller and smarter') and whether or not faith influences yukkuri developement is irrelevant. If it does, great - if it does not, they still pay better attention to their education.

As for Shanghai, I imagined encouraging her intellectual growth so she could, you know, make her own judgments. For example, should someone, god forbid, steal her (or rather, kidnap her), I'd like to be confident that she would get herself back home, or at least somewhere safe, before something Hourai-worthy happens to her.

It's not about lolsuperyukkuri or unlimited growth.

I'm not sure if I'm getting my point clearly across, but I've classes early in the morning and should be asleep already, so this'll have to do.
>> No. 41936
File 133228986255.jpg - (404.78KB , 667x789 , 59f69f6f77d16f73521d7a815533e71bacd7ec51.jpg ) [iqdb]
41936
[x] Look up your matches.

.... Something has been bugging you a little bit. Those matches you ended up with... well, it could be nothing. But like everything else in that house, they were pretty old. The box wasn't cardboard, but tarnished metal of some kind and engraved with a little skull, they burned a little oddly, though you didn't really think much of it at the time, and they were even a little odd to look at. Unpleasant, somehow.

For now, you've stuck them well out of the way, in the hidden shelf of the closet. You don't really have any use for matches, for the most part, but you think you would be kind of hesitant to use them now anyway, outside of the creepy atmosphere of an ancient haunted house.

Yoshika has started to fidget and very slowly blush under your stare, though. She's pretty tall. Not reaching your height, but it looks like things were timed for her, at least, so that she was just nearly at the maximum growth range for Sam's collars. Of course, they grow slowly when they're adults, so this means she could be pretty old. You think. If she curled up into a ball, though, knees tucked against her chest, she'd still be a lot smaller than that one Suika, though... maybe it's a total mass thing involved.

.... She's fiddling uncertainly with her clothes, now. You begin to realize you might be sending the wrong impression, with your intent look, and cough.

"So... what's up?" You say, awkwardly, and get just a puzzled look in response. "I mean... I'd like to know more about you. What can you do, sort of thing."

"Yoshika can do.... Lots of things... For Master." She says, slowly.

.... You aren't sure if she intended the statement to come off the way it's sitting in your head, but it did.

These pants. Why are they still on.

And that guy gets less subtle by the hour, it seems.

"I mean, like... are you strong, tough? Like Suika or Tenshi?" You try.

"Yoshika is... not as strong. Or as... durable." She says. "But when Tenshi... Or Suika break... they break much harder than Yoshika." She says, not seeming to get her point across well. She frowns and continues. "Yoshika will... grow back, slowly... if pieces come off. Like Remilia... but slowly. Most.... don't."

"This is entirely leaving orange juice out of things, then." You say, thoughtfully, and she nods.

"Grow back faster... if Yoshika eats lots." She finishes.

"Lots of what?" You ask.

.... You get a blank stare, and then a dull shrug in response. You guess it doesn't particularly matter what, then. Convenient.

As you think of other things to ask about, Yoshika returns to contemplating the maid. After a moment, you decide to leave her to it.

Another hopeful check for yukkuri tranquilizers bears little fruit, aside from the fact that normal animal tranquilizers work oddly on them, provided you can get them to inject, and the dart doesn't just blow a hole completely through. In fact, they work too well. Or not at all. There's some cases where it will normally put them to sleep for a while, but many others where it will 'put them to sleep' for good, and a number where it simply has no effect whatsoever. It seems to baffle the testers, though your concern is that it just makes things a little more difficult for you right now.

As for drinks, you guess you could serve hot chocolate too, or set up a soda fountain. The machines for those, though... the cartridges of syrup and carbonated water to mix with them are really cheap, but the machine itself is pretty darn expensive, from a glance. You'll probably focus on cocoa and the like for the moment, and think about fizzy drinks another time.

But you've delayed about long enough. You grab what you need and head over to the crib.

"Hey, you two." You call down, getting there attention. Both seem wary of yours, and Reimu -actually has the audacity to- glowers at you a bit.

"So, the other time." You say. "It worked out okay. But well... I guess it was just luck, but I didn't get what I was looking for out of it. So I guess we'll have to try again."

You display the baster, and results are immediate as Marisa grits her teeth, and Reimu's eyes widen as she shrinks back into a corner.

"Easy, now..." You say. "I'm going to let you two pick, this time. We can do it the same way as before... or you can fill this up for me. Either way, I'll take you out of sight of the kids this time, and you'll each get a sweet-sweet before and after. Okay? So...?"

Several moments pass, as the pair silently consider the offer. Marisa looks a little unhappy, but Reimu looks downright cornered by it before she calms.

"Marisa... will fill it." Marisa says, first to speak up, and Reimu looks slightly agitated again for a moment as time clearly ticks down on her decision.

"Reimu... R-reimu will also... fill it." She says, eventually.

That agreed, you pick them up and begin a mass rearrangement of things, leaving you alone in the bedroom with them, and the living room very crowded as you direct the adults and maid to keep everyone out of the Rumia-corner. Alyssa seems happy to relocate from a soft bed to a soft chair. Everything in order, you close the door with a click.

Then you turn and display the first of four candies.

"Alright. So, who wants to go first?" You ask.

Reimu automatically shrinks back a little. Seeing this, Marisa takes a breath, and bounces forward a bit on the bed.

"Marisa will go first." She says, and you hand over the candy. She looks at it like it's poison for a moment before picking it up from the bed and, very slowly, eating it. She seems to be trying to make the sweet last forever, but it's not too long before the last of it melts away.

You pick her up and shake her, just a bit and gently, to get her cheeks flushed and her body trembling a bit, and then wait. She clearly wants to go over to Reimu, in this condition, but you already took the liberty of moving her over to the dresser-top and out of the way. There's no option left but the open baster, and she hesitates still, but then makes the attempt.

It's unsuccessful, and Marisa is clearly slightly frustrated with that. It's just not a proper fit. The very tip of the pertinent portions go inside, but the rest rapidly becomes too wide, and the best she can do is to poke hopefully and feebly at the opening.

"Hm... well, this isn't working. It looks like I'll have to help after all." You say, moving.

Marisa starts as you pick her up again, and it's clear that her enthusiasm, such as it is, is rapidly flagging. She's not as pleased with your assistance as she could be. As such, it takes a lot more effort than you recall going into Hatate before Marisa lets loose a soft cry and sags limply as the baster fills.

You set her aside, to slump over in clear, disheveled exhaustion, and drop the promised candy next to her mouth before heading to the door.

"I'll be right back for your turn, Reimu." You say, stepping out to divert Tenshi quickly to the kitchen. It takes a few minutes, as while impregnation goes smoothly enough, getting the traces of bean paste out of the baster once finished is harder than some other substances.

When you return, Marisa is eating the candy, but still has a sort of unhappy look on her face. Reimu, for her part seems to be starting up a slow panic. Candy does a little to help that, once you've changed their places, but not too much. The panic grows as you pick her up, and as you start to assist, milking what you need out, she outright panics and starts thrashing and trying to escape.

"Nononono, stop it Mister, don't touch Reimu!"

"... there's no help for it I guess. I'm not going to hurt you, unless you make me, but you still don't seem to get how nice I'm being about this." You say. "I have to show you the videos, I think."

Marisa cringes obviously, though the words clearly mean nothing to Reimu.

You hold her in place, and while it's a good bit more vocal, things proceed pretty much as they did for Marisa. Distress, horror, soiling your sheets. Right up until the big difference.

"No no no, Reimu hasn't done anything wrong, Mister, leave Reimu alone!" She wails. "Stop doing things Reimu doesn't want and Mister can take Marisa instead-"

There's dead silence in the room for the moment, as Marisa, on the dresser, reels from that and Reimu seems to realize what she's said.

"Wh... wh-what did Reimu say?" Marisa stammers, eyes wide with betrayal.

---

7:30 PM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 41938
[x] Let them sort matters out.
[x] Don't interfere - let them direct their anger to one another instead of you.
[x] Be ready to step in if matters become violent.
[x] Prioritize the Marisa's safety - while you don't want either one of them to hurt the other, the Marisa is smarter and probably more useful in the long term.

Yeah, given what we were doing to them, this was probably bound to happen eventually. Oh well.
>> No. 41939
[x] "You heard it right, Marisa. Reimu doesn't actually love you."
[x] "I can punish her for you~"
[x] "But don't worry, I will take good care of you. I think I can find someone else for you, another yukkuri who might love you as much as you love them."

This is the time to get tird of worthless blob. Let's play the matchmaker with marisa and Hatate/Rumia.
>> No. 41940
All sympathy lost in five words. Impressive.

I guess this decides whether or not Reimu is worth keeping around.

[x] Let them sort matters out.
[x] Don't interfere - let them direct their anger to one another instead of you.
[x] Prioritize the Marisa's safety - while you don't want either one of them to hurt the other, the Marisa is smarter and probably more useful in the long term.
>> No. 41941
>>41939
Look, while I also want to get rid of the Reimu (preferably in a ridiculously dramatic fashion such as punting it into the dumpster), it's probably best to do it in a subtle manner. Yukkuri have short attention spans and it probably best to let the Marisa focus on the Reimu and watch the Reimu dig itself deeper trying to explain itself rather than insert yourself into the conversation and make yourself available as a 'lifeline' for Reimu to latch onto conversationally. This Marisa isn't a shit-head and it'll probably need a bit more aggravation from the Reimu to want it gone - now is not the time to distract the couple from doing exactly that.
>> No. 41942
[x] Let them sort matters out.
[x] Don't interfere - let them direct their anger to one another instead of you.
[x] Be ready to step in if matters become violent.
[x] Prioritize the Marisa's safety - while you don't want either one of them to hurt the other, the Marisa is smarter and probably more useful in the long term.

Reimu is useless, but let's not be heartless. Give her enough rope to hang her self with first before we euthanize that ... yeah. We also need to think of her children-reimus. I'm not sure if Marisa will be able to handle them all.
>> No. 41943
This Marisa keeps 'fighting' to protect her partner and sons. I never realized until now how selfless it was.

[x] Let them sort matters out.
[x] Don't interfere - let them direct their anger to one another instead of you.
[x] Prioritize the Marisa's safety - while you don't want either one of them to hurt the other, the Marisa is smarter and probably more useful in the long term.
>> No. 41944
[x] "You heard it right, Marisa. Reimu doesn't actually love you."
[x] "I can punish her for you~"
[x] "But don't worry, I will take good care of you. I think I can find someone else for you, another yukkuri who might love you as much as you love them."

Just kill Reimu already. One less useless blob to worry about.
>> No. 41945
File 133229600549.jpg - (177.14KB , 850x773 , appropriate enough.jpg ) [iqdb]
41945
They're so caught up in the moment that they don't even seem to notice you moving Marisa from the dresser to the bed proper, and from there retreating back a bit to watch and see where this went. No need to interfere. You can just let them work this out on their own.

"Wh-why... why is Reimu... Marisa doesn't understand! Marisa loves Reimu! So why..."

"Reimu also loves Marisa! But Reimu is..."

Reimu trails off guiltily under Marisa's eyes. Then she hardens and rallies.

"This is Marisa's fault! Marisa is a bad parent, and Marisa is a bad husband!" Reimu accuses.

"Wh-what!? Marisa cared for Reimu, and did hunt-hunt for food, and when the home fell in, Marisa found a new place with lots of food and no other yukkuri to eat it! So why is Reimu saying-"

"Marisa built a bad home that fell in! Marisa took Reimu to an uneasy place with lots of mister humans! Marisa got Reimu caught! Marisa doesn't hunt-hunt any more, and Reimu and the little ones only get what Mister brings! Marisa is why Reimu is here, and why Mister could make Reimu pregnant with weird babies! It's Marisa's fault!" Reimu storms.

"Reimu... R-Reimu is wrong, Marisa-"

"Marisa promised Reimu that Marisa would never let anything bad happen! That Marisa would lead away Mister Snake and Mister fox and Mister wolf and even Mister bear or badger away! That Marisa wouldn't let anything near Reimu or the little ones! That Marisa would die for Reimu and the little ones! Marisa didn't even try!"

"B-but... Mister human is..... Marisa...."

"Marisa is a weakling that can't stand up to Mister! Marisa is a liar, Marisa is a promise-breaker! It's Marisa's duty as husband, and Marisa's duty as parent! Marisa is a bad husband, to let Mister do these things to Reimu, and not even try!" Reimu rails.

Reimu is crying, and Marisa looks stricken, every word seeming to stab into her like a tiny dagger. She tries to argue, but can't find the words. Then she sags.

"R-reimu... Reimu is right. Marisa is... a bad husband. Marisa is a bad parent. Bu-but... Marisa can't fight mister. All Marisa can do....."

Reimu turns away, and Marisa grits her teeth. Then Marisa turns, and hops a little away, knocking down her hand and adopting the closest position to lying prone as she can manage. Reimu seems to feel a little guilty, but still doesn't turn to look back.

"M-mister!" Marisa calls out, seeming to realize that you're still in the room for the first time. "Mister, p-please. Marisa begs you. Leave Reimu alone. Don't hurt Reimu or the little ones, and.... Mister can take Marisa instead!" She says, earnestly echoing Reimu's earlier, terrified offer. "Marisa will do anything, as long as Mister keeps his word! Mister can do as he pleases with Marisa!"

It's delicious. Personally enforced personal servitude, and a lovely crib-full of hostages to keep it eager to please. And you don't even need to use Reimu, just wait for one of the two outside the crib to grow enough.

---

7:45 PM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 41946
[x] Pat the Marisa on its head.
[x] Give it an extra sweet for being such a good and upstanding yukkuri.
[x] Make sure that Reimu sees this, speak if you have to, but also make sure that it can't tell that you're rewarding the Marisa because it's trying to protect its mate.

Gonna go for trolling the Reimu until it snaps.
>> No. 41947
[x] Fortunate indeed
[x] "Very well Marisa, I will be counting on you"
[x] Reimu will be full of surprises later on.
>> No. 41948
...This crap can't be left alone. If we do nothing, Reimu will just shove everything we ask to Marisa and Marisa will just go along with it. And this may affect how her children may grow up to be (as in becoming selfish bastards).

Going to vote later after I decide how to word it.
>> No. 41949
>>41948
My thinking is that we reward the Marisa and use >>41947's wording to plant the suggestion in Reimu's head that Marisa is our accomplice and has conspired to put it into our 'care'. Once it snaps, we remove it and do whatever the heck we want to it.
>> No. 41950
>>41949
Oh right, forgot to mention that we could also try traumatizing Reimu into obedience, but that has two problems. One, success is uncertain and there's a risk of causing more damage than it's worth. Two, doing this will almost certainly probably damage our understanding with Marisa.
>> No. 41951
[x] Pat the Marisa on its head.
[x] Give it an extra sweet for being such a good and upstanding yukkuri.

lol. i know we all hate reimu but we probably shouldn't be so cruel. There's no need to troll her, just let things be for now.

I really want to ask if we get rid of reimu, what will we do with all the reimu-kids?
>> No. 41952
>>41951
I kind of feel bad for the Reimu now given that it's actually not all that terrible as yukkuri go (it's not hard to imagine a person saying similar things if put into a similar situation), but we need to do something to head it off. Its resentment has been building for some time now and promises to continue building, if we let its selfishness take over its nature and continue raise its kids - we might end up with the entire cohort of baby Reimu and Marisa turning out as shitheads under its newly malign influence. We need to do something to head that off, if only because that many shitheads will be as annoying as heck.

I think that this Marisa is good-hearted enough to take care of the Reimus even if its partner is gone, but we might also be able to persuade one of our more trustworthy yukkuri to take them on in case the Marisa declines.
>> No. 41953
[x] Ask Marisa why she loves Reimu.

This... this is weird. I can't take it easy like this.
>> No. 41954
[x] Fortunate indeed
[x] "Very well Marisa, I will be counting on you"
[x] Reimu will be full of surprises later on.
>> No. 41955
Yukkuri drama.

This is a pretty hilarious turnaround.
>> No. 41956
Reimu is lashing out due to panic and fear, once she calms down she'll probably regret saying that stuff.

[x]Explain to Reimu why Marisa hasn't been putting up much of a fight; don't use the videos unless you absolutely have to, and pick a mild one if it proves necessary. You may wish to relocate to another room for this.
[x]Admit that you haven't been entirely fair to them, and as such you won't try to push them into assisting your breeding program in the future.
[x]Give Marisa a candy for being a good sport about the whole thing, and if Reimu apologizes to Marisa give her one as well. Put them back in their pen afterwards.

Wording isn't ideal, but it's the best I can be bothered to do at the moment. Hopefully the general intent is clear.
>> No. 41958
>>41955
Fingers crossed for the 'spouse attempts to murder spouse via battery' rather than the 'tearful mutual hair-embrace while both sides mutter snuffling apologies'.
>> No. 41960
>>41956
I doubt it. Yukkuri aren't that smart and are quick to forget, especially selfish ones.
>> No. 41961
>>41960
I could see that happening if the Reimu was removed from its current stressful environment since it's a fairly decent specimen, but under current circumstances, I'd bet that it either snaps or ends up a Deibu.
>> No. 41962
I am all in favor of punting Reimu into the dumpster, and all of her (Reimu) children also, with the exception of the bottle-Reimu.
Reimu aren't exactly hard to come by after all from what I've read.
Going to refrain from voting on this one though.
>> No. 41963
[x]Explain to Reimu why Marisa hasn't been putting up much of a fight; don't use the videos unless you absolutely have to, and pick a mild one if it proves necessary. You may wish to relocate to another room for this.
-[x] Get it right, this is my house noy yours, I let you live here. Be nice yukkuri and your stay will be "easy", be bad yukkuri and you'll be punished.
[x]Give Marisa a candy for being a good sport about the whole thing, and if Reimu apologizes to Marisa give her one as well. Put them back in their pen afterwards.

Reinforce your position of power over them, but show your caring side. Avoid unnecessary violence.
If Reimu keeps behaving like a shithead then she'll go to the cooking pan (methaphorically speaking).
>> No. 41964
>>41956

That's too submissive of John.
>> No. 41965
>>41964
And would raping it into submission be too far on the other end of the scale then?
What is your idea of a happy medium?
>> No. 41966
>>41963
One problem with the second claim - it's pretty clearly not true. The Reimu didn't do anything wrong and it still ended up being raped with an instrument and forced to carry to term unwanted babies. The rest is fine though.
>> No. 41967
>>41966
Why, you act like it has rights or something. Its a pastry given a semblance of life by a crazy bitch, for fucks sake. We don't ask dogs for their opinion on being forcibly castrated, do we?
We caught them, we own them. Their wants are secondary.
>> No. 41968
File 133230436684.jpg - (246.96KB , 810x1410 , Unrelated Picture Time.jpg ) [iqdb]
41968
Lucky~

"... Well, I'm a nice guy." You say, blandly. "So sure. I won't touch Reimu like that. I won't do anything mean to your kids in the crib. I'll keep giving them food until it's time for them to leave."

You pat Marisa on her hatless head, blithely ignoring how she starts to recoil a bit under your hand.

"In return though... it's agreed. You belong to me, Marisa~" You say, cheerfully.

You take your hand away, and pull out the last candy in your pocket.

"You're a good girl. Here. I'll be counting on you to keep being a good girl, and work hard for me, okay?" You say cheerfully.

Marisa takes a moment to accept the candy and, again, seems to delay finishing it for as long as she can manage rather than just crunching away. She swallows when it's gone, and after a breath, speaks.

"Marisa is... ready to fill it again, now." She says.

Her voice is more resigned than anything else, but Reimu makes a soft noise. She can't really turn away more, but you think she screwed her eyes shut.

You get the feeling you're sort of playing the bad guy in all this, somehow and despite your efforts, but it's working out pretty well for your ends.

---

7:55 PM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 41969
>time for them to leave.
I hope this is a really sinister undertone.
>> No. 41970
[x] Proceed as planned.

Hm, so much for trolling Reimu until it snapped, looks like it's decent enough to feel bad for its partner rather than being riled up more and more.

>>41967
I don't care one bit what we do with the yukkuri and how much paste we spill in the process. Hell, I want to run yukkuri gladiatorial shows and sell snacks made of yukkuri subjected to painful (and thus delicious) deaths. It still doesn't change the fact that the original claim was a lie and not a very good lie. The Reimu did not misbehave and it still ended up with something that it very much did not want.
>> No. 41971
>You get the feeling you're sort of playing the bad guy in all this, somehow and despite your efforts
[x] Wake up jackass, you are the asshole.
[x] Get Marisa, Reimu and all of her normal blob R and M types children and leave them where you found them.
That voice is really grwoing stronger.
>> No. 41973
>>41972
[►] You aren't even close to being an asshole.
-[►] The real asshole of the piece is Reimu. Deal with her.
[►] Talk with Frank about this. The Reimu is becoming more trouble than she's worth (And she isn't worth much). Should you just release the family?
Can't be bothered to be moderate in my dislike of the Reimu.
>> No. 41974
[x] Wake up jackass, you are the asshole.
[x] Forget this. You don't need more Marisas anyway.
-[x] Get them to the crib again, you don't need more drama.
[x] Talk with Frank about this. Should you just release the crib family if it's more trouble than it's worth?
-[x] Reimu-1 will be kept for rarity purposes and because probably it won't be able to survive in the wild.
[x] The voice is getting stronger, maybe you should let someone know.

At least we know when we get darkside points.
>> No. 41977
[x] Wake up jackass, you are the asshole.
[x] Forget this. You don't need more Marisas than the one you'll expect anyway.
[x] Talk with Frank about this. The Reimu is becoming more trouble than she's worth (And she isn't worth much). Should you just release the family?

Made the vote earlier, had trouble deleting and reposting it, but her is it now. We can't exactly talk to Frank right away, but the matter need to be solved tomorrow. It's high time we get rid of the poisonous influence.
>> No. 41978
[x] Wake up jackass, you are the asshole.
[x] Forget this. You don't need more Marisas anyway.
-[x] Get them to the crib again, you don't need more drama.
[x] Talk with Frank about this. Should you just release the crib family if it's more trouble than it's worth?
-[x] Reimu-1 will be kept for rarity purposes and because probably it won't be able to survive in the wild.
[x] The voice is getting stronger, maybe you should let someone know.

Just because we don't like reimu doesn't mean we have to be dicks.
>> No. 41980
[x] You ARE being kind of an asshole.
[x] While you don't need more Marisas, the birth is probably going to be all messed up due to stress, and more Marisas is better than no viable Marisas.
-[x] Get them to the crib again, you don't need more drama.
[x] Talk with Frank about this. Should you just release the crib family if you can't sell it?
-[x] Probably should sell the two parents as a pair. They'll complain a lot otherwise.

I think Reimu-1 doesn't count as the crib family anymore.
>> No. 41981
File 133231215143.jpg - (208.98KB , 700x600 , 757e63cdc1edda2c78b9e9ea186479b7.jpg ) [iqdb]
41981
".... No. Not right now." You decide, tucking the baster back into a pocket. Without a further word, you move the startled, to differing degrees, Reimu and Marisa back into the crib.

Then you go back and flop down on your bed to nurse the sudden headache. You've been back and forth with this. Nice, with candy and promises and reasonability, then a little mean pointing out to Reimu just how much worse she could have it, then nice, leaving them to have their little spat without getting involved or taking sides, then practical but mean again by accepting Marisa's offer, and then nice by just giving her candy and putting them back, rather than going ahead and getting another batch of Marisa ready, and making Reimu watch, as you'd been half thinking about doing....To start.

But oh, so subtly wicked as well, leaving them confused and waiting for the other shoe to drop, with no real certainty except for the fact that both have, in one way or another throughout their time here, betrayed the other's trust.

Damn it, you aren't really sure there even was a 'right' course of action through this whole mess at this point. You try to be a nice guy about things, but it's really easy to get mad at them somehow.... you feel like your sweet, shrieking harpy of a bipolar mother right now. Bleh.

Whatever. You'll talk to Frank about letting them go, or just getting rid of them, at some point, you guess. What money you can scrape up by selling them might not be worth the headaches. You'll definitely keep that traumatized one, though. It'll probably die right away if you set it loose like this, anyway. And there has to be at least one Marisa from the litter already getting ready to be born from Tenshi.

So all in all, it wouldn't really be a big loss. Frank will probably say the same. He seems to be leaving the vast majority of the decision making up to you, it'll probably be your call when it comes down to it.

As for the head-voice... it doesn't seem to be getting stronger, actually. It talks, sure, in your head, but only seems really able to make itself known through your mouth when you're strongly 'in-tune' with it... doing something it wants to do, or can appreciate doing. And you aren't sure if it's really talking through you at all, then, or just adding a touch of flavor to your own words. It can't make you do anything. ... You think.

Ugh. Whatever the Demon Queen did to you to cause this, you don't really like it much. You're irritated and cranky, now. Tenshi is peeking curiously through the doorway.

You know, there's a few things she could do to help you feel better. And she'd be happy to help. Not too long before it's time to be in bed, anyway.

---

8:10

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 41982
[x] Work out frustration with Tenshi.

Something living. Thank god.
>> No. 41983
[x] Beat up Tenshi if she's wanting to be beaten up. But don't do it to relieve your stress.
-[x] If you find yourself doing so, stop and compose yourself.
-[x] Explain to Alyssa that Tenshis actually enjoy pain and will act out to be punished if they aren't getting enough.
[x] Look up your matches. A skull-and-crossbones can't be good.
[x] Pop in to #abyuse and explain you need to make a yukkuri sleep. Given how yukkuri work, it's probably some flavor, but you honestly don't know which. You're only asking because searching couldn't find anything.
-[x] Thank them if helped, then leave.
[x] See if there's anything interesting in #rarefish.
[x] Go to bed. Possibly with Alyssa.

So a bunch of stories about abuse feature the 'protagonist' doing it for stress relief. Normally I'd say Tenshi likes it anyway so it's fine, but Voice thinks we should beat her up, so taking our anger out on her is probably the first step on the path to beating up all the yukkuris.

Also, the folks in #abyuse, while more than likely utter jerks, are probably knowledgeable about yukkuri.
>> No. 41985
[x] Beat up Tenshi if she's wanting to be beaten up. But don't do it to relieve your stress.
-[x] If you find yourself doing so, stop and compose yourself.
-[x] Explain to Alyssa that Tenshis actually enjoy pain and will act out to be punished if they aren't getting enough.
[x] Pop in to #abyuse and explain you need to make a yukkuri sleep. Given how yukkuri work, it's probably some flavor, but you honestly don't know which. You're only asking because searching couldn't find anything.
-[x] Thank them if helped, then leave.
[x] See if there's anything interesting in #rarefish.
[x] Go to bed. Possibly with Alyssa.

We should talk with Yoshika more in the morning; she's interesting.
>> No. 41986
[x] Beat up Tenshi if she's wanting to be beaten up. But don't do it to relieve your stress.
-[x] If you find yourself doing so, stop and compose yourself.
-[x] Explain to Alyssa when you're going by her to get the horsewhip that Tenshis actually enjoy pain and will act out to be punished if they aren't getting enough. And that's why you're about to go past her in the other direction carrying a horsewhip.
[x] Cuddle with Alyssa to relieve your stress.
-[x] Intercourse is authorized if Alyssa is down with it.
[x] Pop in to #abyuse and explain you need to make a yukkuri sleep. Given how yukkuri work, it's probably some flavor, but you honestly don't know which. You're only asking because searching couldn't find anything.
-[x] Thank them if helped, then leave.
[x] See if there's anything interesting in #rarefish.
[x] Go to bed with Alyssa-pillow.

Alyssa is in the living room, so she won't a witness to the beating, though she might see us go past her carrying the whip. We definitely should tell her anyway, because otherwise she'll just assume we're like her old husband and that would be a horrible experience for her, even after explanations.
>> No. 41988
[x] Beat up Tenshi if she's wanting to be beaten up. But don't do it to relieve your stress.
-[x] If you find yourself doing so, stop and compose yourself.
-[x] Explain to Alyssa when you're going by her to get the horsewhip that Tenshis actually enjoy pain and will act out to be punished if they aren't getting enough. And that's why you're about to go past her in the other direction carrying a horsewhip.
[x] Cuddle with Alyssa to relieve your stress.
-[x] Intercourse is authorized if Alyssa is down with it.
[x] Research prices of cocoa powder for hot chocolate and other powdered drink mixes for lemonade and fruit punch and stuff.
[x] Pop in to #abyuse and explain you need to make a yukkuri sleep. Given how yukkuri work, it's probably some flavor, but you honestly don't know which. You're only asking because searching couldn't find anything.
-[x] Thank them if helped, then leave.
[x] See if there's anything interesting in #rarefish.
[x] Go to bed with Alyssa-pillow.

Kool-aid does come in powder form, after all.

Also, I'm half expecting #abyuse to be a place to roleplay yukkuris being abused. If so, John's reaction will be priceless.
>> No. 41989
[x] Beat up Tenshi if she's wanting to be beaten up.
-[x] Tenshi-5 too, you should be more affectionate with her from now on.
[x] Cuddle with Alyssa.
-[x] Have intercourse (and other things) if Alyssa is down with it.
-[x] You can call the maid too, if you're both up for some fun. Or if only you are.
[x] Pop in to #abyuse and if it's a place for real yukkuri abuse (and not like Yukkuri Playroom) explain you need to make a yukkuri sleep.
[x] See if there's anything interesting in #rarefish.

Of course Tenshi is up for some beating. In case you forgot, she's always up for some beating.

Alyssa isn't an innocent little kid. The reason isn't important, what matters is that John will be beating Tenshi. She won't mind it, so stop acting like we need her approval for everything John does.
>> No. 41990
[x] Beat up Tenshi if she's wanting to be
beaten up. But don't do it to relieve your
stress.
-[x] If you find yourself doing so, stop and
compose yourself.
-[x] Explain to Alyssa when you're going by
her to get the horsewhip that Tenshis
actually enjoy pain and will act out to be
punished if they aren't getting enough. And
that's why you're about to go past her in
the other direction carrying a horsewhip.
[x] Cuddle with Alyssa to relieve your
stress.
-[x] Have intercourse (and other things) if Alyssa is down with it.
-[x] You can call the maid too.
[x] Research prices of cocoa powder for
hot chocolate and other powdered drink
mixes for lemonade and fruit punch and
stuff.
[x] Pop in to #abyuse and explain you
need to make a yukkuri sleep. Given how
yukkuri work, it's probably some flavor, but
you honestly don't know which. You're only
asking because searching couldn't find
anything.
[x] See if there's anything interesting in
#rarefish.
[x] Go to bed with Alyssa-pillow.
>> No. 41992
[x] Beat up Tenshi if she's wanting to be beaten up.
-[x] Tenshi-5 too, you should be more affectionate with her from now on.
[x] Cuddle with Alyssa.
-[x] Have intercourse (and other things) if Alyssa is down with it.
-[x] You can call the maid too.
[x] Pop in to #abyuse and if it's a place for real yukkuri abuse (and not like Yukkuri Playroom) explain you need to make a yukkuri sleep.
[x] See if there's anything interesting in #rarefish.
>> No. 41994
[x]Beat up Tenshi if she's wanting to be beaten up. But don't do it to relieve your stress.
-[x]If you find yourself doing so, stop and compose yourself.
-[x] Explain to Alyssa that Tenshis actually enjoy pain and will act out to be punished if they aren't getting enough.

Guys, what's the purpose of keeping those two now? They're stressed and they might give birth to retarded babies. They're common as fuck too.
>> No. 41995
[x] Beat up Tenshi.
[x] Cuddle with Alyssa.
-[x] Have intercourse (and other things) if Alyssa is down with it.
-[x] You can call the maid too, if you're both up for some fun. Or if only you are.
[x] Pop in to #abyuse and if it's a place for real yukkuri abuse (and not like Yukkuri Playroom) explain you need to make a yukkuri sleep.
[x] See if there's anything interesting in #rarefish.
>> No. 41996
[x] Beat up Tenshi if she's wanting to be beaten up. But don't do it to relieve your stress.
-[x] Tenshi-5 too, you should be more affectionate with her from now on.
-[x] If you find yourself doing so, stop and compose yourself.
-[x] Explain to Alyssa that Tenshis actually enjoy pain and will act out to be punished if they aren't getting enough.
[x] Pop in to #abyuse and explain you need to make a yukkuri sleep. Given how yukkuri work, it's probably some flavor, but you honestly don't know which. You're only asking because searching couldn't find anything.
-[x] Thank them if helped, then leave.
[x] See if there's anything interesting in #rarefish.
[x] Go to bed. Possibly with Alyssa.

We should talk with Yoshika more in the morning; she's interesting, and I don't think we've explained our maid cafe idea to her yet. Deleted and reposted to include Tenshi-5, as per >>41992.
>> No. 42000
>>41989
You do remember the reason that Alyssa has no limbs and is horribly scarred, right?
>> No. 42001
[x] Beat up Tenshi if she's wanting to be beaten up.
-[x] Tenshi-5 too, you should be more affectionate with her from now on.
[x] Cuddle with Alyssa.
-[x] Have intercourse (and other things) if Alyssa is down with it.
-[x] You can call the maid too, if you're both up for some fun. Or if only you are.
[x] Pop in to #abyuse and if it's a place for real yukkuri abuse (and not like Yukkuri Playroom) explain you need to make a yukkuri sleep.
[x] See if there's anything interesting in #rarefish.
>> No. 42002
[x] Beat up Tenshi if she's wanting to be beaten up. But don't do it to relieve your stress.
-[x] If you find yourself doing so, stop and compose yourself.
-[x] Explain to Alyssa when you're going by her to get the horsewhip that Tenshis actually enjoy pain and will act out to be punished if they aren't getting enough. And that's why you're about to go past her in the other direction carrying a horsewhip.
[x] Cuddle with Alyssa to relieve your stress.
-[x] Have intercourse if Alyssa is down with it.
-[x] Don't call maid.
[x] Research prices of cocoa powder for hot chocolate and other powdered drink mixes for lemonade and fruit punch and stuff.
[x] Pop in to #abyuse, and if it's a place for real yukkuri abuse (and not like Yukkuri Playroom), explain you need to make a yukkuri sleep. Given how yukkuri work, it's probably some flavor, but you honestly don't know which. You're only asking because searching couldn't find anything.
-[x] Thank them if helped, then leave.
[x] See if there's anything interesting in #rarefish.
[x] Go to bed with Alyssa-pillow.

Explain ourselves to the girl whose husband was way too into BDSM? Nah, let's just let her think we're exactly like him.
>> No. 42003
[x]You know what would make for a great stress reliever? Sleep. Seeing as you're running off of all of two hours' worth even a quick nap would likely do a world of good.
[x]Snuggles for everybody.
>> No. 42004
File 133235451095.jpg - (248.22KB , 675x800 , 6385b9044043cc035f1a4655fe6ce2f481af2d8c.jpg ) [iqdb]
42004
"... Hey. Are you up for a beating?"

You don't really know why you bothered to ask, since you knew full well what the answer would be. Curious worry is almost immediately replaced with delighted anticipation as she rushes in.

It only takes a moment to warn Alyssa about Tenshi's propensities, and that you're going to be taking care of them for a bit, so she shouldn't worry about anything she hears. By the time you're back, Tenshi is almost bouncing in placed, dressed, if that's the word, for the occasion, having stripped down to her boots and hat and set the rest neatly aside.

You're doing this at least in part to deal with personal frustration. But with pausing and the care taken to not get too into it, all you're doing is making Tenshi a very happy girl. Your headache and irritation isn't really going away. You'd like to say that you're doing this to spite the evil voice in your head, but you're forced to admit that it doesn't seem like he really cares too much if you stop being frustrated and vexed or not.

.... Ugh, thinking about that guy makes your headache a little worse. He can't seem to make up his mind either. One minute he's advocating murder as a solution, and the next it seems like he's just seriously trying to help you feel better. By encouraging sadism and rough play, of course, but... Tch. You might be thinking about it too hard. Maybe it's a huge mind game, or maybe Head-voice is just acting on the most immediate whim of the moment.

Tenshi is pretty limp when you're finished. Even so, she doesn't ask for anything more, but she does deliberately shift her body about to make herself accessible. An unspoken sort of invitation.

No, you don't want to do that. Look how happy she is, just with this. Continue into anything carnal, and she would simply be overjoyed. Which would be terrible.

.... That sounded pretty sarcastic, to you. Was that sarcasm? Is the voice in your head second-guessing you now, trying to use reverse-psychology or something? Damn it, you don't know what's worse, that the voice in your head might be second guessing your reactions to what it says, or that you're seriously trying to figure out if the voice knows you might try to spite it, and so has begun to suggest you do the opposite of what it wants.

... Maybe it knows that you're thinking that, too. Knows you know. But in that case, would it know that you know that it knows you kn-god damn it you are not thinking any further on this topic.

You set the matter aside, as well as Tenshi's mildly disappointed groan, as you head onto the internet instead.

....

*John has joined #Abyuse

BadSamaritan: And then, ten minutes later, I smashed another of its kids with a hammer.
BadSamaritan: You should have seen the look on its face. Like it really believed I'd leave them alone because I /said/ so.
Geiger: I am fapping at the /speed of light/.
John: .... Okay. I'll make this quick.
John: I don't know who to ask, and I can't find it anywhere on the interent.
John: How do you sedate a yukkuri? I'm pretty sure it's /some/ kind of specific flavor, to be honest.
BadSamaritan: Lol, what a noob.
Geiger: Use drain cleaner, lol.
Geiger: Or a big cup of delicious bleach.
BadSamaritan: Lolol.
BadSamaritan: But srsly, 'sedate'? GTFO, you pansy-wrist noobcakes.
BadSamaritan: The menfolk are talking about important things, with real words. Date your pampered blobs on your own time.
-You have been kicked from #Abyuse
-You have been banned from #Abyuse


.... What. What the shit those wretched, barely literate swine, how dare-

You take big breath.

Okay. You can mentally label this chatroom as 'useless and full of assholes'. ... And you can't get back in now anyway.

Instead you take a minute to inspect #rarefish.

The channel shows what looks like a real-time video link to a big acquarium filled with... well, rare fish. The only other occupant in the room has been idling here for... longer than three weeks, since they last said anything to anyone. All that needs to be said is in a brief, bragging note about his rare, expensive fish on the little note that shows right when you enter the room.

You guess there are significantly worse things you could be staring at, but watching colorful acquatic life flit around in a tank doesn't really occupy your interest indefinitely. You sigh. Tenshi still hasn't moved, nor does it look like she's going to in the near future.

... To be perfectly honest, though, you're more interested at the moment in if Alyssa...

"Would you like to join me in the other room for a little while?" You offer quietly. "Alone." You continue, in case your point hadn't been made.

Alyssa's face very slowly darkens in a blush.

"I, I couldn't." She stammers. "N-not in that way, I mean... Before, I was... the heat of the moment, and I was worried I might never see another living soul after you, and... I'm not a loose woman, it, it isn't seemly."

You nod, listening to her ramble.

"And, um, your friend, he... he would be upset, wouldn't he, if he found out? I couldn't be something that breaks apart an old friendship-"

"You should really relax and let me be the one to worry about what might upset Frank." You point out.

"I, I'm not prepared... for a proper lady, there needs to be courting, and delicacy, before anything really... improper can... it's not really, um, proper even to share a bed I suppose, but-"

"You would rather take things slowly." You say, making a deliberate point out of being understanding about it. "Rather than just rush to physical intimacy right away."

"I... don't suppose I have the right to ask this of you, after you were kind enough to take me into your home, but... that is, yes. I would rather not... rush, as you said."

She shakes her head.

"But, I do... understand manly needs, and it's only right for a man to keep mistresses, if he desires, so..." She rambles on. "... I mean, it's the duty of the maids to accept Masterly attention that happens to be directed at them, and... well, you yourself mentioned the, um... the biological imperative, with..."

You're listening to her babble about her holdups and what vaguely remind you of really outdated societal customs, but at the same time your mind is already wandering to other things, having locked down the key bit. That she's available for cuddling, but if you want anything more, you'll have to look to your less than limited options, for now.

Unless you forced the issue, of course. Not much struggle she can put up with no limbs.

... at the very least, it's quite obvious that that is entirely the 'wrong' thing to do in this situation.

---

8:50

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 42005
>But don't do it to relieve your stress.

Why? Why not relief stress whis way? That's Tenshi's selling point: to receive her owner's wrath and help him/her cooldown. Alice even said so, that Tenshi had this advantage, when the first night with her happened.
>> No. 42006
[x] Research prices of cocoa powder for hot chocolate and other powdered drink mixes for lemonade and fruit punch and stuff.
[x] Look up courting.
[x] Look up your matches. A skull-and-crossbones can't be good.
[x] Go to bed with Alyssa-pillow.

These guys aren't even that well-versed in abuse. A number of abuse stories feature sedation and then a change of environment to keep them off balance. Of course, we weren't gonna do that, but they had no idea.
>> No. 42007
[x] "It alright Alyssa, I understand. I wil find a way to properly court you then, and make you happy"
[x] Call the maid. You're doing this no matter what, you need it and the maid is more than willing, if asked.
-[x] Call Yoshika too. That's a good way to introduce the teo undeads. Of course, see if she has any problem with the maid before anything happens. If she's not alright with it, then just the maid or Yoshika is fine.
>> No. 42008
NECROPOLITAN TORSOS ARE ~NOT~ OK

NOT AT ALL
>> No. 42009
>>42005
Because slippery slope, etc. etc. This was explained in the voting comments previously.

[x] If Yoshika is still staring at Maid, ask her why she's doing so.
-[x] Ask Yoshika how well it could teach Rumia babies if it had them.
[x] Research prices of cocoa powder for hot chocolate and other powdered drink mixes for lemonade and fruit punch and stuff.
[x] Look up how to court.
[x] Look up your matches. A skull-and-crossbones can't be good.
[x] Go to bed with Alyssa-pillow.

If we ever breed Rumia-B, Yoshika-A is probably the best partner due to the whole 'eat everything' instinct.
>> No. 42010
[x] If Yoshika is still staring at Maid, ask her why she's doing so.
-[x] Ask Yoshika how well it could teach Rumia babies if it had them.
[x] Research prices of cocoa powder for hot chocolate and other powdered drink mixes for lemonade and fruit punch and stuff.
-[x] Consider the use of the filling of your more sweet oriented yukkuri as part of the coffee/beverages mixes
[x] Look up how to court.
[x] Look up your matches. A skull-and-crossbones can't be good.
[x] Go to bed with Alyssa-pillow. Cuddling is fine but respect the lady's honor. Seriously you really need to sleep.

I guess the how to court sub-vote means looking in a history book/page or trying to find a sociological journal about the courtship customs of victorian society.
Ok, the bit about the voice using inverse psychology was funny and unsettling at the same time.
>> No. 42011
>>42009

You mean >>41983? Because that's not a very good excuse. John has done it with three different yukkuri before the voice showed up, and it doesn't actually control John or anything. It only has a chance to talk when allowed to, and it has never opposed John before.

[x] "It alright Alyssa, I understand. I wil find a way to properly court you then, and make you happy"
[x] Research prices of cocoa powder for hot chocolate and other powdered drink mixes for lemonade and fruit punch and stuff.
[x] Look up how to court. Actually, you could just ask Frank tomorrow, he seems to be good at this.
[x] Look up your matches. A skull-and-crossbones can't be good.
-[x] Could these possibly be Pirate Matches? Hopefully you will find the Zombie and Robot Matches before the Ninja ones come after your head.
[x] Call the maid. You're doing this no matter what, you need it and the maid is more than willing, if asked.
-[x] Call Yoshika too. That's a good way to introduce the two undeads. Of course, see if she has any problem with the maid before anything happens. If she's not alright with it, then just the maid or Yoshika is fine.

Way to treat the lady like a whore, anon. Fortunatly, there are other options for poor John, and he should make use of them sometime. Since Frank is out, and Alyssa has refused this time, it's perfectly fine to finally enjoy the maid. And maybe Yoshika too, she doesn't seem afraid of the maid anyway.
>> No. 42012
[x] "It alright Alyssa, I understand. I wil find a way to properly court you then, and make you happy"
[x] Look up your matches. A skull-and-crossbones can't be good.
[x] Call the maid. You're doing this no matter what, you need it and the maid is more than willing, if asked.
-[x] Call Yoshika too. That's a good way to introduce the two undeads. Of course, see if she has any problem with the maid before anything happens. If she's not alright with it, then just the maid or Yoshika is fine.
>> No. 42014
[x] If Yoshika is still staring at Maid, ask her why she's doing so.
-[x] Ask Yoshika how well it could teach Rumia babies if it had them.
[x] Research prices of cocoa powder for hot chocolate and other powdered drink mixes for lemonade and fruit punch and stuff.
-[x] Consider the use of the filling of your more sweet oriented yukkuri as part of the coffee/beverages mixes.
[x] Look up how to court.
[x] Look up your matches. A skull-and-crossbones can't be good.
-[x] Perhaps these are pirate matches? Probably not.
[x] Go to bed with Alyssa-pillow. Cuddling is fine but respect the lady's honor. Seriously you really need to sleep.

I don't think using paste in drinks will work at all, but it's probably better to confirm that so people will stop going on about it.

>>42011
>John has done it with three different yukkuri before the voice showed up
This doesn't have anything to do with >>41983's point, which was that people can get used to using violent means to relax, and then start wanting to take their rage out on unacceptable targets. It had nothing to do with yukkuri sex.

>It only has a chance to talk when allowed to
What makes you think this? The only thing I can think of is that it usually stops after we tell it to shut up. Other than that, I am baffled regarding why you would think this. I do agree with you that it has no real control over John, though.

>it has never opposed John before.
Remember the time it suggested we kill our childhood friend?
>> No. 42015
[x] If Yoshika is still staring at Maid, ask her why she's doing so.
-[x] Ask Yoshika how well it could teach Rumia babies if it had them.
[x] Research prices of cocoa powder for hot chocolate and other powdered drink mixes for lemonade and fruit punch and stuff.
-[x] Consider the use of the filling of your more sweet oriented yukkuri as part of the coffee/beverages mixes
[x] Look up how to court.
[x] Look up your matches. A skull-and-crossbones can't be good.
[x] Go to bed with Alyssa-pillow. Cuddling is fine but respect the lady's honor. Seriously you really need to sleep.
[x] Wake up refreshed and make decisions when your mind is far better to handle them.

Really, you need sleep
>> No. 42017
>>42014
Isn't the usual usage of yukkuri in preparing beverages dropping baby yukkuri directly into hot drinks? For example, if you want cream in your coffee, you toss in a couple of newborn Patchouli. Extracting and then using their filling seems like a big waste of time to me.
>> No. 42018
[x] "It alright Alyssa, I understand. I wil find a way to properly court you then, and make you happy"
[x] Look up your matches. A skull-and-crossbones can't be good.
[x] Call the maid. You're doing this no matter what, you need it and the maid is more than willing, if asked.
-[x] Call Yoshika too. That's a good way to introduce the two undeads. Of course, see if she has any problem with the maid before anything happens. If she's not alright with it, then just the maid or Yoshika is fine.
>> No. 42019
[x] "It alright Alyssa, I understand. I wil find a way to properly court you then, and make you happy"
[x] Research prices of cocoa powder for hot chocolate and other powdered drink mixes for lemonade and fruit punch and stuff.
-[x] Consider the use of the filling of your more sweet oriented yukkuri as part of the coffee/beverages mixes
[x] Look up how to court.
[x] Look up your matches. A skull-and-crossbones can't be good.
[x] Call the maid. You're doing this no matter what, you need it and the maid is more than willing, if asked.
-[x] Call Yoshika too. That's a good way to introduce the two undeads. Of course, see if she has any problem with the maid before anything happens. If she's not alright with it, then just the maid or Yoshika is fine.

Let's just end this already. These guys won't stop trying until it happens.
>> No. 42020
>>42017
Extracting might be more time consuming but that means we'll use less yu's besides it meant to ponder the possibility if the extraction process is worth it, besides it's the only thing that might ressemble the "unlimited free snacks" rationale several votes ago that has a slim chance of actually working.
Actually, basically using our workforce to serve food based on it's own kind is kind of sadistic in hindsight.
>> No. 42021
[x] If Yoshika is still staring at Maid, ask her why she's doing so.
-[x] Ask Yoshika how well it could teach Rumia babies if it had them.
[x] Research prices of cocoa powder for hot chocolate and other powdered drink mixes for lemonade and fruit punch and stuff.
-[x] Consider the use of the filling of your more sweet oriented yukkuri as part of the coffee/beverages mixes.
[x] Look up how to court.
[x] Look up your matches. A skull-and-crossbones can't be good.
-[x] Perhaps these are pirate matches? Probably not.
[x] Go to bed with Alyssa-pillow. Cuddling is fine but respect the lady's honor. Seriously you really need to sleep.

This is good.
>> No. 42022
>>42014
>What makes you think this? The only thing I can think of is that it usually stops after we tell it to shut up. Other than that, I am baffled regarding why you would think this. I do agree with you that it has no real control over John, though.

This:
>>41981
>only seems really able to make itself known through your mouth when you're strongly 'in-tune' with it... doing something it wants to do, or can appreciate doing.

I was talking about it's inability to express itself to others, not about it's talks with John.
>Remember the time it suggested we kill our childhood friend?

It suggested killing Frank. That's different from opposing. Once John refused it, the voice changed to put Frank's hand on water. It doesn't go against John's wishes.
>> No. 42023
[x] If Yoshika is still staring at Maid, ask her why she's doing so.
-[x] Ask Yoshika how well it could teach Rumia babies if it had them.
[x] Research prices of cocoa powder for hot chocolate and other powdered drink mixes for lemonade and fruit punch and stuff.
-[x] Consider the use of the filling of your more sweet oriented yukkuri as part of the coffee/beverages mixes
[x] Look up how to court.
[x] Look up your matches. A skull-and-crossbones can't be good.
[x] Go to bed with Alyssa-pillow. Cuddling is fine but respect the lady's honor.

I don't really have any problem with the prevailing smutvote (though if I could choose, we wouldn't do it, and that's why I'm not posting a modified version), but I would like to point out that we do not need sex, and phrasing it like that just sounds ... something. I'm not sure of the right word. Perhaps entitled, or chauvinistic? No matter, I'm sure you get the point.

And that's my two cents.
>> No. 42024
>>42023

Considering John just tried a move on Alyssa and was turned down, I don't see why not. He is awefully stressed, even with a headache. Yeah, doing it will help him relax greatly, and the voice will probably shut up for a while.

I also think Rebecca will be interessted in how well the maid performs. She was quite interessted in her too.
>> No. 42025
[x] "It alright Alyssa, I understand. I wil find a way to properly court you then, and make you happy"
[x] Research prices of cocoa powder for hot chocolate and other powdered drink mixes for lemonade and fruit punch and stuff.
[x] Look up how to court. Actually, you could just ask Frank tomorrow, he seems to be good at this.
[x] Look up your matches. A skull-and-crossbones can't be good.
-[x] Could these possibly be Pirate Matches? Hopefully you will find the Zombie and Robot Matches before the Ninja ones come after your head.
[x] Call the maid. You're doing this no matter what, you need it and the maid is more than willing, if asked.
>> No. 42026
>>42022
>I was talking about it's inability to express itself to others, not about it's talks with John.
Ah. In light of that, I agree with you that it can't talk out of John's mouth except in specific circumstances.

>Once John refused it, the voice changed to put Frank's hand on water.
Good point. I still don't trust it completely, though, since it still suggested we kill somebody in cold blood for no reason, even if it revised its suggestion.

Also >>42023 has a point, we don't need sex.
Please add the following to >>42014:
[x] You do not need sex, however much you want it. Take your actions with this in mind.
>> No. 42027
File 133236645035.png - (309.24KB , 600x717 , something like this on a bed.png ) [iqdb]
42027
"No, it was thoughtless of me to ask." You admit. "I'll... have to familiarize myself with the courting customs of your time."

"Eh?... Um, it probably... you don't need to adhere strictly to them.... I think they were probably changed. At some point..."

You politely retreat from the awkward conversation and set back to a hasty internet voyage, ignoring once again Tenshi's subtle 'we're alone, you could easily lock the door. Or not. Whichever.' shifting of the hips.

The most immediate thing on your mind, in spite of the conversation, is the matches. Maybe they're pirate matches?

It proves still theoretically possible. However, your hopes are probably dashed. They are, it seems, white phosphorus matches. Known for the heads falling off, still burning, to the floor, and for clinging to the skin like napalm as they burned. Fun little toys. Also, they're deadly poison, and a lot of the people who made them in factories died. So that's nice.

You quickly run a check for early symptoms and find yourself thankfully lacking and glad you didn't really breathe any of the match smoke or handle the matches themselves much. You kind of want to dig a hole and bury the things in it now, or throw them off the Edge, a little.

You quickly move on to courting.

..... You suppose from what you read that Alyssa's idea of proper courtship probably involves a long and tedious social dancing about each other, where you're never alone without multiple chaperones, for years, followed by an engagement of up to two years, during which you are allowed actual physical contact of hand-holding and the occasional chaste kiss on the cheek or forehead, but are still never alone unchaperoned until the day of the wedding.

It sounds like a dreadful pain, to you. You aren't really gung-ho about the supposed random flings that last perhaps an hour from first meeting to one party kicking the other out of their bedroom either, mostly due to uncomfortable thoughts about what you could say to a doctor if you had to get something uncomfortable cleared up, but it seems a little... drawn out.

As for hot chocolate and things, those generally run around 2M a box, with 16-20 individual packets inside, each of which would make a cup with just hot water and stirring. A more interesting, but probably not viable thought, is fillings... beans, of course, even made into the sort of sweetish jam filling Reimu and Marisa, probably aren't particularly suitable, and meat, raw or rotten, is right out, but the rest...

You break into a bit of laughter at the absurd mental image of a line of yukkuri sitting on a shelf patiently waiting and standing proud in case they're needed to add just the little splash of flavor needed for a drink, or to randomly drizzle over the top of a pastry. In spite of the surreal image, and the fact that this would pretty obviously have to occur in the back room, out of customer viewing, it's probably more feasible than just cutting yu's open or drawing filling out with a syringe.

You think probably only Buri wouldn't object to such tactics.

On reflection, you're probably still really tired from your lack of sleep last night, and its starting to hit you now. You don't really relish the thought of trying to fall asleep while irritated and with a slight headache still going. Instead, you head up, setting the computer aside, and look at Tenshi.

Then go and drag the maid and Yoshika in instead.

The following sequence of events is kind of hazy, but you guess Yoshika or the maid objected to leaving Tenshi to stew at the foot of the bed while you played, or something, because you clearly note that she seems to have gotten involved somehow anyway, and you've ended up in a complex organization, with you on top of Tenshi on top of Yoshika, kissing the maid as she herself sits, or squats, on Tenshi's face.

... It's a bit weird. Despite the perfectionist and almost mechanical skill the maid has displayed in other acts, she... doesn't seem to really know how to handle kissing. It comes off as hesitant, and uncertain, somehow. You guess kissing isn't in her programming, or... something. You aren't sure by this point, as the corners of your vision have gone a bit foggy.

Embarrasingly, and quite stereotypically, you fall asleep shortly afterward, despite anatomical insistence that another round or three would be perfectly fine.

---

You wake up in a tangled heap of bodies. Someone's politely undressed you for bed, it seems, and after a moment you conclude that you are not technically lying on the bed, but on the maid. Tenshi is at one side, judging by the bloating belly your hand is on, Alyssa at the other, since that feels roughly like where a leg is supposed to start, you think that's probably Chen and... you aren't certain which the other is, draped over your legs, there, and there's enough space for what seems to be probably two more to have draped themselves over you, and a fading warmth suggest they left recently. As well as this, the mutant Chen has stretched itself to lazily sleep on top of your eyes.

"Are you really sure you should touch that, without his permission?" You hear Alyssa ask, just as you start to notice other, drafty matters, caused by a combination of bedsheet disarray and containment failure of morning issues on the part of your boxers.

There's soft, awed sounding... that is Shanghai. Those are very small, curious hands, there.

"It's... I understand, average, I think? Is that what you were asking?" Alyssa asks, uncertain. "It's larger than my husband in life, of course. And I suppose, yes, from the point of view you carry it would be very substantial indeed.

There's another trilling 'conversation', followed by... well, anywhere else, you would call what is currently occuring a happy and innocent warm hug and cuddle, with a familiar rubbing of cheek against you.

"Oh... Oh my. I'm really not certain what I should do about this..." Alyssa frets.

---

9:30 AM Day 9

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 42028
>>42024
I didn't mean need in the sense of 'I need a vacation', an expression of great desire. I was speaking in the sense of 'I need to eat', an expression of an actual physical need.

Anyway, oh god what, Shanghai thinks we're her father and I am not into girls that are as small as one's penis.

[x] Kindly disengage Shanghai and tell her to stop that.
[x] Ask Yoshika why she was staring at Maid.
[x] Get everybody off the bed, shower, dressed.
>> No. 42029
[x] This is your fetish. Go for it.
>> No. 42032
I assume we came in Yoshika, right? Because Tenshi was pregnant, and the last time that happened things got complicated.

You know there's something wrong with a quest when you're examining a sex scene to see who was ejaculated in.

[x] Have come in Yoshika.
[x] Kindly disengage Shanghai and tell her to stop that.
[x] Ask Yoshika why she was staring at Maid.
[x] Get everybody off the bed, shower, dressed.
>> No. 42033
File 133237035824.jpg - (359.32KB , 1214x1123 , 70b4766027c00f0b729120f0fe1614d7.jpg ) [iqdb]
42033
It's too early in the morning for...

For this...

Okay, it's pretty nice. And judging by what angles of light you can see through the window, it's pretty well into the morning, actually. You guess you were well out of it. You groan as you reach up and shift the mutant to slink a bit away, down to your chest. Shanghai freezes in her cuddle, looking up at you with wide, slightly guilty eyes.

She doesn't let go, though. Eh, whatever. It's not like she's really your daughter, or anything. And when you aren't even sure exactly who you occupied last night, you find it a little hard to claim unwillingness.

"Be careful with that, alright?" You groan. "It's sensitive."

It takes a minute for her to register the tacit permission, but then she giggles and sqeezes her hug a little tighter.

She doesn't really know much about what she's doing, of course, and so her motions are sort of fumbling and confused, but a little while of it is more than enough. Your anatomy thanks you. And Shanghai is now dripping with a gout of thick stickiness. She sniffs and licks cautiously at a bit smeared away onto her hand.

It doesn't seem to do much to interest her in and of itself, but it's enough for a clear and alert twitch of notification.

But you're more than ready to get up and out of bed now, and you hold Shanghai carefully in one hand once disengaged to go wipe her, and her clothes, off in the bathroom. In the corner, Alice and the younger Alice don't even seem to notice your entry or Shanghai's confusing chatter as you clean her, and then yourself, the collared mother kneeling and...

You guess this is all a part of attending to their Need. There's a swallowing noise, as Alice slides back from her daughter.

".... That's all?" She says. "But... Alice is still very...."

"It's the best from once." Alice-A explains. "Need went down some, right? .... But Mommy's Need has gone up."

"Alice will help Mommy! Like Mommy will help Alice!"

"Alice's Need will go up, a little, from helping..." Alice cautions.

.... Huh, they're still caught up enough in the family bonding that they haven't noticed you yet.

---

9:55 AM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 42037
[x] Fuck all the rest of the yukkuris. And the Maid, and Alyssa.

MORE.
>> No. 42039
>>42029
>>42030
>>42037

I came back to reading this because the side-game was fun and votes like those are reminding me of why I left in the first place. That Kahi just roll with it...

Kahi, can we either tone THAT down or just move the whole story in /at/? Because some voters here obviously only think with the lower parts. And frankly, I'm wondering if you're either writng a story about growing and managing yukkuris or a porn story (involving yukkuris and zombies so far). There's been far too much porn lately.
>> No. 42040
[x] Get everybody off the bed, shower, dressed.
[x] Ask Yoshika why she was staring at Maid.
[x] Explain your cafe plans to Yoshika; she hasn't been told what's going on yet.
[x] Note to self: you'll have to take care of Alice A's Need tonight.
-[x] Make sure Shanghai isn't present.

What a day for the new "girl": gets brought to a new home, stared at, and then takes part in an orgy at the end of day 1. What must she think of us, I wonder?

Final vote because of
>>41712
>".... So, uh. How's your Need?" You ask, awkwardly.
>"... Alice could be better." She replies.

>>42039
It's alluded porn, really. Nothing is exactly stated; one must use their imagination.
>> No. 42041
>>42040
Still too much of it and some voters are fucking stupid about it. The whole damn contest seem to be second most important thing after porn now.
>> No. 42042
[x] Get everybody off the bed, shower, dressed.
[x] Ask Yoshika why she was staring at Maid.
[x] Explain your cafe plans to Yoshika; she hasn't been told what's going on yet.
[x] Start making decisions and start setting up the cafe already.
[x] Note to self: you'll have to take care of Alice A's Need tonight.
-[x] Make sure Shanghai isn't present.
>> No. 42043
[x] Fuck all the rest of the yukkuris.

We can do the maid later today.
>>42041
We're gonna win the contest whatever we do, may as well enjoy ourselves.
>> No. 42044
>>42043
With an attitude like that, we'll be -lucky- to end as the mafia's prostitute boy.
>> No. 42045
>>42044
Agreed. Despite what we may think, I believe Kahi is more than willing to write out the story as the situation dictates. He's done it with the sex scenes, therefore he would be able to put us to another ending than "win contest", or even a bad end.
>> No. 42046
So this has convinced me to stop reading this thread until everyone stops thinking with their dicks.

And turning sex with Yoshika/Maid into an orgy? Kahi, you aren't helping.

Brian, I'm not sure if you're still reading this, but I reccomended this to you for the zombie house part. Not all the stories' voters are as bad as this, I swear.
>> No. 42047
Damn yo, lots of niggas in here gettin mad as hell, holy fuck.

[x] Get everybody off the bed, shower, dressed.
[x] Ask Yoshika why she was staring at Maid.
[x] Explain your cafe plans to Yoshika; she hasn't been told what's going on yet.
[x] Note to self: you'll have to take care of Alice A's Need tonight.
-[x] Make sure Shanghai isn't present.
>> No. 42048
[x] Fuck all the rest of the yukkuris.

There's no reason not to.
>> No. 42049
>>42045
Meh, by this point, I'm almost willing to see such an outcome as being rather karmic. I don't think the protagonist deserves that kind of outcome, but it's definitely becoming a 'deliberately bleeding into shark-infested waters and then flapping about like a wounded seal' scenario.

That said, here are my votes:

[x] Stop Shanghai.
[x] Explain to Shanghai why her actions are inappropriate.
[x] Do your morning tasks.
[x] Clean up.
>> No. 42051
[x] Get everybody off the bed, shower, dressed.
[x] Ask Yoshika why she was staring at Maid.
[x] Explain your cafe plans to Yoshika; she hasn't been told what's going on yet.
[x] Note to self: you'll have to take care of Alice A's Need tonight.
-[x] Make sure Shanghai isn't present.

Those last two scenes were confusing.
This is maybe the only story I've seen that doesn't have tides, instead it has a fucking maelstrom. Anyway, the deal with Alice-A is a biological condition, so we must deal with it.
>> No. 42052
>>42041

Some would say John's daily life with the yukkuri/zombies is more important than just the contest.

[x] Get everybody off the bed, shower, dressed.
[x] Ask Yoshika why she was staring at Maid.
[x] Explain your cafe plans to Yoshika; she hasn't been told what's going on yet.
[x] Start making decisions and start setting up the cafe already.
[x] Note to self: you'll have to take care of Alice A's Need tonight.
-[x] Make sure Shanghai isn't present..

There has been mentions of beating Tenshi-5 too, and not only Tenshi-A. That's because of the belief experiment, right? Will we extend the special treatment to Alice-1 too?
>> No. 42053
>>42052
Well, sure, winning the contest isn't as important as building up a successful business and being successful in all the other important bits of life. The contest is a kick-starter, not the end-all-be-all goal.

That said, I think most people would agree with me when I claim that not getting raped repeatedly for a few months is a pretty important short-term goal, no?
>> No. 42054
[x] Get everybody off the bed, shower, dressed.
[x] Ask Yoshika why she was staring at Maid.
[x] Explain your cafe plans to Yoshika; she hasn't been told what's going on yet.
[x] Start making decisions and start setting up the cafe already.
[x] Note to self: you'll have to take care of Alice A's Need tonight.
-[x] Make sure Shanghai isn't present.
>> No. 42056
>>42053
indeed
lets at least TRY to pay off our mafia debts, mmyes?
>> No. 42057
File 133237730583.jpg - (146.09KB , 515x728 , f3add9a41e9c9241263b143dbddb9c4fad2e0e81.jpg ) [iqdb]
42057
Brief note: disregarding 'sex everything just for the sake of sexing it' votes this time, my lenience with responses to situations doesn't stretch that far, disregarding votage missingery that makes it look like I wrote minigirl smut for the sake of minigirl smut against the votes, and you are in no way 'guaranteed' to even pay back your Mafia debt, much less win the contest. We now return to your regularly scheduled program, enjoy.

"You can go play Shanghai, all clean." You say, aloud. "You two, uh... you know what, I get you don't want to do this in front of everione, but I'm going to use the shower, so just at least move a bit, there might be some splashing and all."

Shanghai agreeably leaves and the Alice are more than happy to move over to near the toilet while you undress and prepare for your shower. They're watching you intently and not really taking care of their current concerns until you've closed the shower curtain, blurring their view. Neither seem really interested in turning away from even the blurry and indistinct view, you note, with a little discomfort. Well, you'd already made up your mind that you'd be helping A relieve her need later tonight, you guess this is just a little headstart.

".... Mommy can...?"

"Ah... Mommy can't, there. Alice will have babies of her own, and Alice is still a little too young."

"Okay... then Mommy can?"

".... Mommy can, there."

An agreement seems to have been reached as you turn on the spray, blocking noise as you scrub down. Soap, shampoo. Scrubbing down. Like all proper showers that aren't rush jobs, it takes a while, but you're very clean by the time you open the curtain again a little to grab a towel to dry yourself with.

The Alice, by contrast, are very dirty, seated on the toilet. Twin thank-you's follow you as you leave, though, and you guess they'll clean up before they leave themselves. Disheveled as they are, they do seem in a fair bit brighter mood than when you walked in.

You get dressed and note that individuals have been trailing off the bed on their own, by ones and twos. Even the maid is up, and has taken the liberty of putting her uniform back on, presentably, leaving... really just pregnant Tenshi, the mutant, and Alyssa lying there. You still wake Tenshi to waddle off a ways and urge the mutant off before putting her in the maid's temporary care and making the bed. Then you put her back.

Frank, as per norm, is sprawled out over the couch. Not really important.

"So, Yoshika... something interesting about the maid?" You ask.

"... Strange thing. .... Like Yoshika.... but not." She says, slowly. ".... Master's toy?"

"Uh... that's not quite how it is, but it's pretty close in spite of that, actually." You say. "Anyway, I never got the chance to tell you yesterday, I'm starting a business. I'm going to have the yukkuri with bodies, here, serve the customers for me."

Yoshika takes a few moments to slowly ponder the statement.

"Yoshika will serve Master's customers." She agrees, tone conveying neither interest nor particular disinterest with the prospect... though there's a faint blush and damn it you're running that last sentence through in your head again and you see it.

Obedient girl. Happy to be of service. You like that, don't you?

"You'll serve drinks and snacks." You clarify. "I'm opening a cafe, not a... just a cafe."

Yoshika nods.

"Yoshika will serve drinks... and snacks, to Master's customers." She agrees, as easily as she accepted the idea of... what your poor choice of phrase had implied.

Well, that's that, though. No arguments here, you just have to start making decisions about what to do and how, you guess.

Tenshi is looking pretty heavy and tired, though. Either it's going to be a big litter, it's going to be coming pretty soon, or both. And you still need to talk to Frank about that thing with the crib-Yu. It's not really late enough to assume he'll get up when you try to get him up, though, still.

---

10:40 AM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 42059
[x] Get ready for the birth to happen.
[x] While you wait, go to a chatroom. Try the one related to the contest this time.
>> No. 42060
[x] Prepare for the birthing process.
[x] Head online.
[x] Check to see if there is a forum or website for the City that lets people post job postings, set up exchanges, and so on.
[x] If there is, make an account because we're going to need more avenues to sell yukkuri through - Frank can only cover so much ground by himself.
>> No. 42061
Just asking to be sure. Alyssa was talking to Shanghai ealier and she seemed to understand each other or i'm just crazy?
>> No. 42062
[x] Prepare for the birthing process.
[x] Head online.
[x] Check to see if there is a forum or website for the City that lets people post job postings, set up exchanges, and so on.
[x] If there is, make an account because we're going to need more avenues to sell yukkuri through - Frank can only cover so much ground by himself.
>> No. 42063
[x] Prepare for the birthing process.
[x] Head online.
[x] Check to see if there is a forum or website for the City that lets people post job postings, set up exchanges, and so on.
[x] If there is, make an account because we're going to need more avenues to sell yukkuri through - Frank can only cover so much ground by him
>> No. 42064
>>42060
As an addendum to my own vote, if there isn't such a website for the City (which there should be because of its size), perhaps we can look into finding a website programmer who's willing to coordinate with us to build one? It doesn't matter if it doesn't contribute to the contest so long as it gives us an additional revenue stream.
>> No. 42065
File 133238497196.jpg - (238.08KB , 650x720 , c4437b5c06a6ec43a03303483e794098.jpg ) [iqdb]
42065
Well, right now, there isn't much to do except to wait, both for Frank to rouse himself, and for the birth.

You set Tenshi back up on the bed, lying down comfortably, and get the usual things ready. Then you sit back and poke around with the computer for a bit.

Your goal is to find a site that you can advertise sale-able yukkuri on.

You don't really have that much luck. Most of the pertinent links are very clearly to places outside the City, and every time it seems like you're starting to get a little close, you hit another snag that sends your search spiraling back into outside places again, the results of which are largely irrelevant.

You spend a while looking, but the closest things you manage to locate in an hour of typing and clicking are some blogs that advertise that the person sharing the story of their day has something, sometimes a yukkuri, to sell or outright give away to a reader. Alternatively, you find some help wanted postings, but those are mostly posted on the sites of the businesses looking for help, and not on some sort of communal messageboard where anyone can put notices up.

You keep ending up on this one site, and it's a little horrifying sometimes. What is that man doing with that? Why did he take pictures of the inside of his...? What is that woman doing with that horse? Woman aren't supposed to have those, what is that doing there?

You quickly retreat whenever you end up in the place, and try to avoid it whenever possible. It's useless for your purposes anyway, as it's another outside-the-City thing, and so you can only read it, and not make any posts. As though you would want to.

It's not to say that such a site doesn't exist, as on reflection it probably does, but it seems like the odds of you finding it without outside assistance, most likely the actual link or address being given to you by someone who knows it, are minimal.

You guess it'll be down to luck, you can crack and try posting things in the newspaper, which is fairly widely read and always pertinent to the local area... you have the feeling at least a few competitors will go this route... or you could try setting up a chat room of your own and hope that people with money end up there, you guess.

More importantly, your search has to come to a halt, Tenshi has just started groaning and shifting in preparation for birth. You have to assist.

And when it comes down to it, it is a large litter. Eleven young, all told. Three blob Tenshi. Seven blob Marisa. And pride of place, sitting curiously in your hand and looking up at you right now, a single bodied Marisa, in a fancy black hat and dress.

Luck finally hit, there, it seems.

---

11:58 AM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 42068
[x] Check everyone's health.
[x] Look up light lunches for the cafe. You can't just sell drinks and sweets.
[x] Look up information on cafes and starting cafes. See what you really need to have and what is expected.
[x] Look up tips on pricing. You obviously can't sell at cost, but you can't overcharge your future clients either.

Because we do actually need some more stuff, even if it's just salads and sandwhichs (on the better side of quality, preferably).

After that, we'll need to stop dodging the issue and ratio the money into what we need and how much.
>> No. 42069
[x] Check everyone's health.
[x] Rub the bodied Marisa's cheeks in imitation of the yukkuri greeting - best bond it to us now rather than later.
[x] Make a note to ask Frank if he knows about such a site or see if he can't find one through talking to people.
[x] What is the Internet culture in the City like? Can people set up websites in the City and do businesses in the City do online advertising?
>> No. 42070
[x] Check everyone's health.
-[x] Nametags: The Marisa gets Marisa-A as of the normal pattern, everyone else gets their corresponding number unless there's something of notice.
[x] Look up light lunches for the cafe. You can't just sell drinks and sweets.
-[x] Try to get actual recipes, or at least a good enough idea.
[x] Look up information on cafes and starting cafes. See what you really need to have and what is expected. See if you're overlooking something
[x] Look up tips on pricing. You obviously can't sell at cost, but you can't overcharge your future clients either.
[x] Look an actual guide of yukkuri training, in case there's none, get the basics from another domestic animal.

Hooray for the new Marisa!
The last bit is because I don't remember if we ever tried that.
>> No. 42071
[x] Point out Marisa-B in the crib, show them their father.
[x] Ask Marisa-B if there's anything she'd teach baby Marisa besides keeping stuff in their hats and floating on hats.
-[x] Give sweet for its help.
[x] Check everyone's health.
-[x] Nametags: The Marisa gets Marisa-A as of the normal pattern, everyone else gets their corresponding number unless there's something of notice.
[x] Look up light lunches for the cafe. You can't just sell drinks and sweets.
-[x] Try to get actual recipes, or at least a good enough idea.
[x] Look up information on cafes and starting cafes. See what you really need to have and what is expected. See if you're overlooking something
[x] Look up tips on pricing. You obviously can't sell at cost, but you can't overcharge your future clients either.
[x] Look an actual guide of yukkuri training, in case there's none, get the basics from another domestic animal.
>> No. 42075
>>42073
>>42071
About pointing out the father: Currently plans are to ditch that family. You sure that it's a good idea?

Besides, they'll see us first and think us as daddy anyway.
>> No. 42076
[x] "You did very well, Tenshi."
[x] Rub the bodied Marisa's cheeks in imitation of the yukkuri greeting - best bond it to us now rather than later.
[x] Ask Marisa-B if there's anything she'd teach baby Marisa besides keeping stuff in their hats and floating on hats.
-[x] Give sweet for its help.
[x] Check everyone's health.
-[x] Nametags: The Marisa gets Marisa-A as of the normal pattern, everyone else gets their corresponding number unless there's something of notice.
[x] Look up light lunches for the cafe; you can't just sell drinks and sweets.
-[x] Try to get actual recipes, or at least a good enough idea.
[x] Look up information on cafes and starting cafes. See what you really need to have and what is expected. See if you're overlooking something.
[x] Look up tips on pricing. You obviously can't sell at cost, but you can't overcharge your future clients either.
[x] Look up an actual guide for yukkuri training.

Bonding time, and good point, >>42075
>> No. 42078
The only yukkuri they would care about is Marisa-B, and even then, they won't care about the departure, since it won't be in a violent manner and would presumably take place when they're at a more independent age.

Also, deciding the first person they see as father got busted back when Suika-A got born. I'm thinking paternity beleifs are because we fucked a pregnant yukkuri.

[x] Point out Marisa-B in the crib, show them their father.
[x] Ask Marisa-B if there's anything she'd teach baby Marisa besides keeping stuff in their hats and floating on hats.
-[x] Give sweet for its help.
[x] Check everyone's health.
-[x] Nametags: The Marisa gets Marisa-A as of the normal pattern, everyone else gets their corresponding number unless there's something of notice.
[x] Look up light lunches for the cafe. You can't just sell drinks and sweets.
-[x] Try to get actual recipes, or at least a good enough idea.
[x] Look up information on cafes and starting cafes. See what you really need to have and what is expected. See if you're overlooking something
[x] Look up tips on pricing. You obviously can't sell at cost, but you can't overcharge your future clients either.
[x] Look an actual guide of yukkuri training, in case there's none, get the basics from another domestic animal.
>> No. 42079
[x] Point out Marisa-B in the crib, show them their father.
[x] Ask Marisa-B if there's anything she'd teach baby Marisa besides keeping stuff in their hats and floating on hats.
-[x] Give sweet for its help.
[x] Check everyone's health.
-[x] Nametags: The Marisa gets Marisa-A as of the normal pattern, everyone else gets their corresponding number unless there's something of notice.
[x] Look up light lunches for the cafe. You can't just sell drinks and sweets.
-[x] Try to get actual recipes, or at least a good enough idea.
[x] Look up information on cafes and starting cafes. See what you really need to have and what is expected. See if you're overlooking something
[x] Look up tips on pricing. You obviously can't sell at cost, but you can't overcharge your future clients either.
[x] Look an actual guide of yukkuri training, in case there's none, get the basics from another domestic animal.

>>42075 does have a point, but >>42078 addresses it pretty well.
>> No. 42081
[x] Point out Marisa-B in the crib, show them their father.
[x] Rub the bodied Marisa's cheeks in imitation of the yukkuri greeting.
-[x] Then have her rub something else~
[x] Ask Marisa-B if there's anything she'd teach baby Marisa besides keeping stuff in their hats and floating on hats.
-[x] Give sweet for its help.
[x] Check everyone's health.
-[x] Nametags: The Marisa gets Marisa-A as of the normal pattern, everyone else gets their corresponding number unless there's something of notice.
[x] Look up light lunches for the cafe. You can't just sell drinks and sweets.
-[x] Try to get actual recipes, or at least a good enough idea.
[x] Look up information on cafes and starting cafes. See what you really need to have and what is expected. See if you're overlooking something
[x] Look up tips on pricing. You obviously can't sell at cost, but you can't overcharge your future clients either.
[x] Look an actual guide of yukkuri training, in case there's none, get the basics from another domestic animal.

There are more interesting places to rubrub... ;)
>> No. 42086
[x] Check everyone's health.
-[x] Nametags: The Marisa gets Marisa-A as of the normal pattern, everyone else gets their corresponding number unless there's something of notice.
[x] Look up light lunches for the cafe. You can't just sell drinks and sweets.
-[x] Try to get actual recipes, or at least a good enough idea.
[x] Look up information on cafes and starting cafes. See what you really need to have and what is expected. See if you're overlooking something
[x] Look up tips on pricing. You obviously can't sell at cost, but you can't overcharge your future clients either.
[x] Look an actual guide of yukkuri training, in case there's none, get the basics from another domestic animal.

If we getting rid of the blobs (even gently) we don't want this yukkuri to get upset.
>> No. 42088
They're not going to get upset. They're getting trained, remember?

[x] Point out Marisa-B in the crib, show them their father.
[x] Ask Marisa-B if there's anything she'd teach baby Marisa besides keeping stuff in their hats and floating on hats.
-[x] Give sweet for its help.
[x] Check everyone's health.
-[x] Nametags: The Marisa gets Marisa-A as of the normal pattern, everyone else gets their corresponding number unless there's something of notice.
[x] Look up light lunches for the cafe. You can't just sell drinks and sweets.
-[x] Try to get actual recipes, or at least a good enough idea.
[x] Look up information on cafes and starting cafes. See what you really need to have and what is expected. See if you're overlooking something
[x] Look up tips on pricing. You obviously can't sell at cost, but you can't overcharge your future clients either.
[x] Look an actual guide of yukkuri training, in case there's none, get the basics from another domestic animal.
>> No. 42089
[x] Point out Marisa-B in the crib, show them their father.
-[x] Unless your opinion of factory training is so low you think they'll become unmanageable after the release/sale of their father.
[x] Ask Marisa-B if there's anything she'd teach baby Marisa besides keeping stuff in their hats and floating on hats.
-[x] Give sweet for its help.
[x] Check everyone's health.
-[x] Nametags: The Marisa gets Marisa-A as of the normal pattern, everyone else gets their corresponding number unless there's something of notice.
[x] Look up light lunches for the cafe. You can't just sell drinks and sweets.
-[x] Try to get actual recipes, or at least a good enough idea.
[x] Look up information on cafes and starting cafes. See if there's anything you haven't thought of.
[x] Look up tips on pricing. You obviously can't sell at cost, but you can't overcharge your future clients either.
[x] Look an actual guide of yukkuri training, in case there's none, get the basics from another domestic animal.
>> No. 42090
[x] "You did very well, Tenshi."
[x] Rub the bodied Marisa's cheeks in imitation of the yukkuri greeting - best bond it to us now rather than later.
[x] Check everyone's health.
-[x] Nametags: The Marisa gets Marisa-A as of the normal pattern, everyone else gets their corresponding number unless there's something of notice.
[x] Look up tips on pricing. You obviously can't sell at cost, but you can't overcharge your future clients either.
[x] Look up an actual guide for yukkuri training.

Better to have this Marisa think of John as it's father. There won't be a problem if we get rid of the crib yukkuri and we will have another yukkuri easier to enchance with belief.

And it's better to avoid contact between the Marisas. The blob is traumatized and will be a bad influence, as she clearly dislikes John.
>> No. 42091
[x] Rub the bodied Marisa's cheeks in imitation of the yukkuri greeting - best bond it to us now rather than later.
[x] Check everyone's health.
-[x] Nametags: The Marisa gets Marisa-A as of the normal pattern, everyone else gets their corresponding number unless there's something of notice
[x] Look up information on cafes and starting cafes. See what you really need to have and what is expected. See if you're overlooking something
[x] Make a note to ask Frank if he knows about such a site or see if he can't find one through talking to people.
>> No. 42092
[x] "You did very well, Tenshi."
[x] Rub the bodied Marisa's cheeks in imitation of the yukkuri greeting - best bond it to us now rather than later.
[x] Check everyone's health.
-[x] Nametags: The Marisa gets Marisa-A as of the normal pattern, everyone else gets their corresponding number unless there's something of notice.
[x] Look up tips on pricing. You obviously can't sell at cost, but you can't overcharge your future clients either.
[x] Look up an actual guide for yukkuri training.

Knowing the predisposition of Alice to Marisas, will the bodied Marisa bond to a bodied Alice?
>> No. 42093
[x] "You did very well, Tenshi."
[x] Rub the bodied Marisa's cheeks in imitation of the yukkuri greeting - best bond it to us now rather than later.
[x] Check everyone's health.
-[x] Nametags: The Marisa gets Marisa-A as of the normal pattern, everyone else gets their corresponding number unless there's something of notice.
[x] Look up tips on pricing. You obviously can't sell at cost, but you can't overcharge your future clients either.
[x] Look up an actual guide for yukkuri training.

Knowing the predisposition of Alice to Marisas, will the bodied Marisa bond to a bodied Alice?
>> No. 42094
[x] "You did very well, Tenshi."
[x] Rub the bodied Marisa's cheeks in imitation of the yukkuri greeting - best bond it to us now rather than later.
[x] Check everyone's health.
-[x] Nametags: The Marisa gets Marisa-A as of the normal pattern, everyone else gets their corresponding number unless there's something of notice.
[x] Look up tips on pricing. You obviously can't sell at cost, but you can't overcharge your future clients either.
[x] Look up an actual guide for yukkuri training.

We already searched how to run a cafe. Unless you mean legal matters, there should be no need to search again.
>> No. 42095
>>42088
>They're not going to get upset. They're getting trained, remember?

Because you can train children to not give a shit about their parents. (well you can but I doubt that the majority of voters will go with it)
>> No. 42096
>>42095
Dude, yukkuri head out on their own, away from parents even in the wild. Factory training can only help them accept a peaceful departure of the father.
>> No. 42097
>>42096
An easier option would be not introducing the bodied Marisa to its Marisa parent and kicking the blobs out as soon as possible. Alternatively, remove the parent Marisa's accessory and possibly any other possible traits used for identification. I don't think people will go for these options though.
>> No. 42099
>>42094
>legal matters

Actually, that is a good thing to research.

>>42097

Here, let me follow your suggestion.

[x] "You did very well, Tenshi."
[x] Rub the bodied Marisa's cheeks in imitation of the yukkuri greeting - best bond it to us now rather than later.
[x] Check everyone's health.
-[x] Nametags: The Marisa gets Marisa-A as of the normal pattern, everyone else gets their corresponding number unless there's something of notice.
[x] Remove the crib yukkuri's accessories, so there won't be any risk of the new liter mixing with them.
[x] Look up important legal/beraucratic stuff you need to do to open the cafe.
[x] Look up tips on pricing. You obviously can't sell at cost, but you can't overcharge your future clients either.
[x] Look up an actual guide for yukkuri training.
>> No. 42100
> Remove the crib yukkuri's accessories, so there won't be any risk of the new liter mixing with them.

Do you mean the nametags or their hats? I mean, removing a yukkuri hat is the best way to have everyone in the room trying to kill you or at least get a horrible headache because their screams. The crib yukkuri have always been inside their pen (except for Reimu-1 and the original pair) and they have no means of scape, so unless you deliberately put other yu's in there, the chance of mixing is next to none.
>> No. 42101
File 133244708432.jpg - (388.36KB , 784x900 , official contemplates important checkers match.jpg ) [iqdb]
42101
You rub very carefully at the infant's cheeks, and get a gurgling giggle in response...

None of the wide-eyed adoration that you had been half hoping for and half dreading, somehow, though. You're not quite certain whether to be relieved or disappointed.

"Nice to meet you, little lady." You say.

"Tage it eajy, mischer~" The little Marisa says back, looking around. "... where ij dwaddie?"

"Dwaddie~" a little Tenshi blob croons at you. You flick it idly in the head, sending it rolling, giggling, to a stop against Tenshi.

"... Mischer can'd be dwaddie." the Marisa says aloud, with a little frown.

None of the rest seem either convinced of your paternity or particularly interested in the missing father's whereabouts as they cuddle Tenshi, so you just take Marisa along to peer into the crib, where yukkuri are still mostly sleeping. You have to point out that the father's asleep, and probably shouldn't be disturbed to Marisa, who's all ready to ignore height and try to jump in to greet the other, but she seems satisfied with that and ready to go back to Mommy.

... Notably, instead of cuddling together, Marisa and Reimu B are sleeping in opposite corners, neither really looking at the other.

You take a few minutes after this to quickly glance over the whole lot, finding no real defects to complain about, and label their headwear. That finished, you're back to the waiting game. Alice's cookbook still has all the same stuff in it as before, and there might be one or two things you can use from there with just a microwave, but you go ahead and go through the internet too. On reflection, there might be enough room in the back of the parkside location to fit a stove or oven, but that's a thought for later.

The sort of sandwiches that need the meats grilled or pan-fried are kind of out, but anything that you can substitute with sliced sandwich meat and add vegetables to will probably work, and you go ahead and check prices while you're at it. Still 3M for two loaves of sliced bread and 2M for a package of lunchmeat... more if you buy it sliced from a deli instead of pre-packaged in plastic, you guess. Vegetables and things vary sometimes, as prices shift. But from experience you know that a package of meat and a loaf of bread, ignoring all the other things to add, will make about a dozen sandwiches. Condiments still generally run at about 1M for a bottle or jar, and you just need a smear, usually.

Shouldn't be that hard to put it on toasted bread and serve, if someone wants a sandwich. You guess you could quietly buy pre-made sandwiches and just reheat them, too, but that's more expensive an option.

You'll have to think about 'pricing', but there's not really much in the way of advice you pick up from the internet, there. Obviously, there's some point where prices will click perfectly with the demand for what you provide, and leave you comfortably not having a whole bunch of stuff sitting around and not being bought or having to keep putting things on hold to run off and buy more raw ingredients. That's just simple supply and demand theory.

The trick is fiddling with things until it hits that magic number, you guess.

You can't really find any specific cafe tips that you haven't already found before. So that's kind of a waste of time, you guess. For legalities, though, it doesn't seem there's any issue with just moving into a building and working a business out of it, as long as you pay rent properly. City government is pretty... loose, you guess. The officials, such as they are, mainly seem to spend their time hobknobbing with each other, doing whatever it is they do to keep themselves amused, and making grand, sweeping promises for one tiny, unimportant thing or another... you guess there's no real need for people to handle relations between cities or larger areas, when there only is one area anyone can get to, and it's all the same community. The main function is pretty much to just serve as go-betweens from the populace to the Queen, as far as you can tell, and whatever pursuits they have get funded by the fact that a lot of the empty buildings of the City belong to Officials, and they're the ones that end up collecting rent for their use. Taxes, such as they were, and... you guess, still are, Outside, were more or less forgotten once everyone settled down and for the most part people are happier that way. Not the officials that would be collecting them if they were still around, but they're held back from instating some new ones by the simple fact that, since they don't really have anything to do with all the money they already have, not really having much in the way of 'construction' or 'zoning' or anything to do, pointlessly collecting more in such a way would probably bring down mobs of unhappy people with torches and pitchforks to very sternly ask if maybe they wanted to reconsider that decision, as they measured necks for noose sizes.

There's a probability that you might get an inspector or two coming through to check health and cleanliness standards, since you're selling food for public consumption... actually, you know, you're suddenly not entirely certain using Yoshika in the cafe is that great of an idea, considering that. Considering the fact that she's made up of, largely, a mass of rotten meat. That... could really count against you. Almost definitely can't have her in food-preparation, you think. You move along to the next thing.

There doesn't seem to be any standardized guide to yukkuri training. Probably because there's a huge variance between yukkuri, rewards for one would be punishment for another, and so on. Even inside the bounds of the same 'type' of yukkuri, there's a lot of guesswork and room for error involved, suggesting things be tailored to fit individuals. One person might suggest... you pause for a bit to stare awkwardly at it... castration and removal of sexual 'organs' to calm a pet, citing that theirs became much more level-headed and manageable after. Attempts to mimic this are mixed, though, with some seeing success, and others seeing their yukkuri becoming morose, depressed for months or years after, or suicidal at the loss, and some cases where the yukkuri in question was thereafter incapable of urinating without the related parts, and swiftly died from the build-up, with rather messy accompanying pictures, where others had no such issues.

You poke at guides for training animals instead, but those don't really seem to... fit, you guess. One thing that gets regularly harped on is that an animal won't always understand what you're trying to get it to do, and will almost definitely never comprehend any 'why's of it, since it's not as though you can just sit them down and explain matters to them.

Except, with yukkuri, you can. And from your own endeavors, there seems to be reasonable odds of them understanding, if not why you want a thing, that you want it, and modifying their own behavior to fit that, in response. Which an animal can't do at all... no, despite your long-standing initial perception of them, flavored by only the occasional on-the-street begging and demands for food, just treating them exactly the same as any animal isn't going to really work.

You hesitantly look at child-rearing guides instead, but it doesn't seem like that is going to work out either. They can look and act like humans, to one degree or another, but they really aren't. It's been clear for a long time that they just don't always quite think the same, and so a guide for raising what, in essence, boils down to 'a small person' really isn't going to fit the bill either.

You'll have to continue figuring things out as you go along, you guess. In any case, Frank is finally starting to stir. About time. It's a heck of a lot later than normal, even for him.

---

1:39 PM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 42103
[x] Call Rebecca. You finally exchangd your voucher, and some idle talk with her can be nice too.
[x] Wait Frank to wake up, or kick him awake if you already ended talking with Rebecca.
[x] Continue belief experiment
-[x] Tenshi and Alice: They will become smarter if they at least try to read books, wether paper or eletronic. They will definetly become stronger, specially Tenshi; she will even rival naturally stronger yukkuri, like Suika.
-[x] Shangai will become smarter than anyone else, and the prettiest one too. Maybe she can even become a daddy or a mommy in the future!
-[x] The mutant Chen is special too. It doesn't matter if others are afraid of her, she will grow big, beautiful and majestic. Really big and strong, but only if she is a good girl.
-[x] The new Tenshi who thinks you are her daddy: Once she's a stage older, repeat the same steps done with Tenshi-5
[x] Go for a walk wichever yukkuri feels like going out with you.
>> No. 42104
[x] Continue belief experiment
-[x] Tenshi and Alice: They will become smarter if they at least try to read books, wether paper or eletronic. They will definetly become stronger, specially Tenshi; she will even rival naturally stronger yukkuri, like Suika.
-[x] Shangai will become smarter than anyone else, and the prettiest one too. Maybe she can even become a daddy or a mommy in the future!
-[x] The mutant Chen is special too. It doesn't matter if others are afraid of her, she will grow big, beautiful and majestic. Really big and strong, but only if she is a good girl.
>> No. 42105
[x] Continue belief experiment.
-[x] Tenshi and Alice: They will become as as smart as a Patchouli if they at least try to read books, wether paper or eletronic. They will definetly become stronger, specially Tenshi; she will even rival naturally stronger yukkuri, like Suika.
-[x] Shangai will become a little bit smarter than them, and the prettiest one too. Maybe she can even become a daddy or a mommy in the future!
-[x] The mutant Chen is special too. It doesn't matter if others are afraid of her, she will grow big, beautiful and majestic. Really big and strong, but only if she is a good girl.

Oh, fine. You guys keep insisting on it anyway, and this suggestion is a lot better. My only complaint is the lack of intelligence limits.
>> No. 42106
>>42105
Being intelligent isn't the same as being able to shrug off emotional ties. Given that these yukkuri consider us their parent, we'd have to be really, really stupid to botch it badly enough for them to turn on us. Though given the recent voting trends, I suppose it's not entirely outside the realm of possibility.
>> No. 42109
>>42106

As far as I know, Daddies usually make love/have sex with Mommies. So yeah, doing Tenshi was actually an important move.
>> No. 42110
>>42107
I'm honestly not sure what this is commenting on. If you're talking about the point of view of the baby yukkuri, then it's mostly a combination of imprinting and natural instincts. Smarter yukkuri or yukkuri with stronger instincts are probably able to tell that there's no way that a human is their parent. They might change their minds over time if you hammer the claim that you're their parent into their minds over and over, but that's something pretty much true of both yukkuri and humans.
>> No. 42111
File 133245498894.jpg - (306.76KB , 1000x908 , 1efc930b595fb639f4de247dec345b2964ae5647.jpg ) [iqdb]
42111
You spend a few minutes trying to further your little experiment into belief, rather than hastening Frank's awakening.

Smarter. Stronger. They seem a little awed at the thought, but... somehow, it's just not clicking the same, the way it was when you told the thre... well, told Tenshi and were either eavesdropped on or had her carry tales. Unlike before, where they instantly accepted the hinted stipulation: 'If you're my daughters, you will grow bigger, faster', there's... some level of doubt involved.

Not much, they still seem to believe to some degree that since you're saying it, it could happen, and Shanghai looks kind of thoughtful at the prospect of becoming a parent, but... it's not the instant, wholehearted belief that 'this will happen, no matter what' that you got before.

You're going to have to be honest with yourself. You might just be hoping for a little too much with this. And it's not like you can play the 'If I'm really, then-' card again, that's already been well and "proven" with their growth spurts. You'll see if anything comes of it, but you aren't really holding out hope.

Attempts to tell the mutant what it will grow up like are met with a casual sort of feline indifference to the prospect, followed by a yawn and springing up to go curl up on Alyssa's belly and take an impromptu nap. Yeesh, trying to manipulate that one is like trying to herd a bunch of...

... well, cats.

In any case, you still don't know how it's supposed to grow or anything yourself, so even if it does grow to be particularly large.... you guess there would be no way of really being able to tell if it were because you said it would, or because it just happened to grow that way.

Seems like if you come at it right, the Daddy card can be played once, for... something. Well, so far as you can tell, anyway. Might be other factors. Rapid growth is sort of confirmed, though. But once paternity is 'proven', that's done. Once it's been used, or if the one you're trying with never believed you were its parent at all, you'll have to find some other way of provoking any significant change.

Frank is finished crawling off the couch, and the way the sink is gurgling and running, like he's holding his head beneath it, suggests he has at least a small hangover. Still, he's now available for talking, it seems.

---

2:00 PM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 42113
[x] Do a quick check for tips involving dealing with young yukkuris that search for a parent no longer here while Frank is getting properly up.
[x] Ask him how his night was.
[x] Explain the family's situation. The Reimu is definitely becoming a potential poisonous influence for others yukkuris around. Unless he got a deal involving them, ask if he has any objection to letting them go.

We still need to get rid of that family. Keeping that Reimu is not worth having that bodied Marisa not wonder where Daddy is. And Reimu will most probably have something nasty to say to her that hurt her (like that she doesn't count as the child of her matesince conception was forced, child was unwanted or whatever).

No, it's better to just make her forget about her daddy.
>> No. 42115
Restrictions on beleif growing? This is a very good thing.

[x] Look up how dependent yukkuri actually are on their parents, especially trained yukkuri.
[x] Do a quick check for tips involving dealing with young yukkuris that search for a parent no longer here while Frank is getting properly up.
[x] Ask him how his night was.
[x] Politely inquire into sales of the crib family.

The Reimu isn't a complete shithead. There's a sliding scale of yukkuri, according to Kahi. It doesn't work like nicehead or shithead.

Also it's seriously not hard to comfort a yukkuri, or explain that its father is fine.

You really seem to be underestimating yukkuris in general, here. This ain't an abuse story, where they're selfish, useless creatures whose only role is to act dumb or entitled and then die.

Maybe you're not thinking of it that way, but it certainly seems to me like you are.
>> No. 42116
[x] Look up how dependent yukkuri actually are on their parents, especially trained yukkuri.
[x] Do a quick check for tips involving dealing with young yukkuris that search for a parent no longer here while Frank is getting properly up.
[x] Ask him how his night was.
[x] Politely inquire into sales of the crib family.
[x] Tell that one Tenshi it will soon be able to punch holes in solid steel.
[x] Feed Yoshika an empty bottle or can.
>> No. 42117
>[x] Tell that one Tenshi it will soon be able to punch holes in solid steel.

Respectfully, what the hell?!
>> No. 42118
>>42117
It thinks it's our father, so we can make it grow into anything we want. This one we'll use to fight crime.
>> No. 42119
>>42118
We spent that arrow on telling them to grow. We need something else to move them this time. I suppose we could start telling that nope, they aren't our kids and then tell them to prove us wrong by doing something else unusual. But that leans uncomfortably close to emotional abuse and that's simply not very wise when we're trying to make them smarter and stronger.
>> No. 42120
File 133245980259.png - (9.96KB , 422x365 , croodle.png ) [iqdb]
42120
Well, you'll give him a few minutes. Check a couple more things while you wait.

Parental dependence... it varies really wildly, apparently. There are those that are prepared to leave family behind and never look back almost right off the stalk, as it were, and there are those that have to spend weeks or months living with their family before they start thinking they might be ready to move out eventually, it seems. And times that a child just never shows an inclination to leave at all, sticking arount to help hunt and care for new siblings indefinitely. Though in some cases, this can cause the parents some distress, if they want the child to leave and it won't.

But physically, at the least, it seems like they're capable enough of caring for themselves and at least having good odds of surviving once a few days have passed and they've hit the 'young' stage, though the sooner they leave the nest, the more likely that their lives will be short.

..... Abyuse guides seem to have occasional helpful hints for distracting children from the fact that their parents are suddenly missing, actually, though it seems it's mostly just to keep them complacent until the keeper has made preparations for their turn. As such, not all the suggestions are... exactly healthy. Convincing them that the parent hated them and left them here, or traded them for something, for example, can't be good for mental health. And distracting them with sweets is apparently fairly effective, though it runs the obvious risk of addiction... and actually works better if they are addicted. Though it cautions that you'll run the risk of one eating the rest of the litter, which means less for you to play with, if that happens.

Keeping them occupied with something, though, and just changing the subject or being ambigous should be plenty, though, especially as only one parent would actually be missing, if you release the crib-yu's. In any case, Frank is up now, though he's also damp, and his eyes are a little bloodshot.

"So, your night went well, it seems?" You ask.

"Oh yeah." Frank groans, digging into his pocket and handing over a folded napkin. "Got that thing."

".... The lines are kind of wiggly." You note. "And there's a... is that a beer stain on the corner, there?"

"Look, you get what you pay for, right? And the guy was pretty drunk when he drew it. They'll have machines that can scan it in and clean it up some for clean, dynamic shit." Frank says, yawning. "They aren't just going to photocopy it off the napkin, they're just using it as a base."

"Fine, whatever. And I kind of meant for her to be in the cup..."

"... dude, really? That sends messages, you know." Frank says. "Like you'd be dropping a baby in the bottom before pouring the coffee in and stirring, or something. And, I mean... well, you might get some customers from that, but you'd definitely lose at least as many, and once the ones you get find out you don't, you'll lose those too."

"Huh... point, I guess." You admit. "Anyway... I'm thinking about getting the crib family out of here."

".... Aw, really? After all the trouble I did to find a guy interested in premature ones, too?" Frank complains.

"Not killing them. Just... letting them go. But back to the other thing. You found a buyer?" You say

"Yeah. Guy wants one for his niece's birthday since she asked, thinks that it'll be more bearable for the parents if it's pretty dumb and not constantly shrieking at things." Frank says. "He's probably right. Reimu."

"Okay, price?" You ask.

"Well... he was talking around ten. Which I'm going to admit right now, is a good bit better than what I'd expect for a Buri." Frank says. "With the crib ones being so fat, though... Yeah, I think I'll only be able to get five for one of them, to be honest. Which is closer to what I'd expect."

You nod, thoughtfully.

"... But." Frank continues. "You got that new one, right, along with the kitten? Guy mentioned that he was hoping for one that was still smaller. That one, I might be able to get him to drop fifteen on. Maaaybe... maybe twenty. But I wouldn't count on that. Fifteen's more likely. Either way, he only wants one. Tried to talk him into two already, matching pair, but it's a no-go. Parents wouldn't be happy if they started breeding, or something, and... well, them being stupid, can't be sure how it'd go. Too stupid to think of breeding at all, or too stupid to remember they're siblings and not want to, maybe. Well, assuming they care. Not all do."

"Hm... still no luck on finding Tenshi buyers, either?"

"No, I'm looking, and I know they're more expensive, but... well, the problem, there, is that they're more expensive, a little. Most of the people I get in touch with aren't really the sort that wanna spend that much on a pet. Got a couple people that say they're thinking about it, though."

"Alright, then." You say.

"... Anyway, though, it's not like it's my call, here. You found 'em. You're the one keeping them. You want to hang on and maybe sell some, your call. You want to just put them back where you found them... still your call. Do what you want." Frank says.

---

2:20 PM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 42121
[x] Look up buris. Is there any difference to those of factory heritage?
-[x] If not, sell the new buri Reimu, and give its label to one of the crib buri Reimus.
-[x] If so, sell one of the crib buris.
-[x] You'll keep Reimu-D and Marisa-D in case you need complaint-free paste or fodder babies.
[x] Ask Marisa-B if there's anything she'd teach baby Marisa besides keeping stuff in their hats and floating on hats.
-[x] Give sweet for its help.
>> No. 42122
[x] Can always keep the family until tonight and explain to the young one that it's going to a nice place.
[x] Make time to move the crib family away tonight, minus the Reimu that can't survive without our assistance. Sales may be nice, but it's only drops in the desert at those prices for commons.
[x] Ask Frank if anyone was interested in the others types. You do have Chens, Hatates and non-rapist Alices too.

Great! We're getting around 15M for a Reimu! Awesome, right?

There is no way we're making a profit worth our time keeping the crib family.

And I just realized we forgot to ask something about the Yoshika: there's no trouble over smell with her, but does this carry on to her offspring? No one is going to buy normal Yoshikas with smell.
>> No. 42124
>>42122
We can sell Yoshika as either garbage disposal or recyclers. If we're smart about it, we can breed a large litter of blob Yoshika and then start a side-business taking in garbage and getting rid of it.

We'll need to test what Yoshika can eat and how difficult it is for a Yoshika to chew on different materials. But depending on the test results, we might not even need to buy much equipment to reduce the garbage to bite-sized chunks.
>> No. 42125
[x] Ask Frank about City forums or websites where people come together to sell miscellaneous stuff and make job posts.
[x] If he doesn't know of any, ask him to ask around if possible.
[x] Sell the new Reimu buri - tell Frank to offer a small discount if he thinks that might convince the buyer to speak well of us to his friends and acquaintances later on.
[x] We're going to need a general name for our business if we want to both start a cafe and sell yukkuri. Our cafe is already Shanghai-named, perhaps something similar will do nicely for the umbrella enterprise name.
[x] Ask Yoshika about its eating abilities - offer it a range of materials - see if there's anything that it likes above the others, anything that it can't eat, and how strong its jaws are.
>> No. 42126
>>42122
Actually, we got them for free, and have had them for roughly ten days. Even if the cereal wasn't feeding all our other yukkuri, we've made all the food money back, plus 5M, by just selling one.

And if you really think they're wasting our time, just let them sit in the crib until a buyer is found.

[x] Look up buris. Is there any difference to those of factory heritage?
-[x] If not, sell the new buri Reimu, and give its label to one of the crib buri Reimus.
-[x] If so, sell one of the crib buris.
-[x] You'll keep Reimu-D and Marisa-D in case you need complaint-free paste or fodder babies.
[x] Drops in the bucket still add up. Hold on to the crib family - it's not like you actually have to spend time on them.
[x] Ask Marisa-B if there's anything she'd teach baby Marisa besides keeping stuff in their hats and floating on hats.
-[x] Give sweet for its help.
>> No. 42127
>>42126
I agree with keeping the Reimu and Marisa around for the moment. Tossing them away is just a waste and surely there's something more profitable that we can do with them? If anything, the buri once matured will be worth it because we can use them to breed more blob yukkuri without complaint and the parent Marisa is a good breeding candidate if we ever want to start an eugenics program to breed nicer, smarter yukkuri.
>> No. 42129
If you guys really want to keep them, then Reimu needs to be disciplined, as soon as possible. Her attitude is slowly but surely getting more rotten. The problem isn't the costs of keeping her, it's that she's making trouble that may affect the others emotionnally. And her reimu-kids are adopting her attitude too. No one will buy them at this rate.
>> No. 42130
>>42129
Agreed, but how would you go about removing her without antagonizing the yukkuri that we want to keep? Any direct action on our part and we turn the Marisa and their brats against us and while we could slip it something that will kill it, that could easily backfire because their feeding is communal. My instinct is to troll it until it snaps by convincing it that Marisa has sold out both it and its children to us and then eliminating it when it tries to kill its partner, but that will take both time and effort. Perhaps if we removed a ribbon from one of its buri children during the night and see if the Reimu blames the Marisa for this latest misfortune?
>> No. 42131
>>42130
I said discipline, not kill.

Time to show her some videos, I think.
>> No. 42132
>>42129
>>42130

I say we should monitor the situation until it gets worse, as so far it has been sorta justified in its misbehaviour. It was even pointed out a bunch of times in that one scene that Reimu looked really guilty.

If we do kill it, I request that we at least ask it first about what it would teach a baby Reimu first. Only cost is a candy, and we might get something useful out of it for when we get a good Reimu.
>> No. 42133
>>42131
Fair enough, let us hope that it is made of paste of the same caliber as its mate.
>> No. 42134
[x] Sell the new Reimu buri - tell Frank to offer a small discount if he thinks that might convince the buyer to speak well of us to his friends and acquaintances later on.
[x] Ask Frank about City forums or websites where people come together to sell miscellaneous stuff and make job posts.
[x] If he doesn't know of any, ask him to ask around if possible.
[x] We're going to need a general name for our business if we want to both start a cafe and sell yukkuri. Our cafe is already Shanghai-named, perhaps something similar will do nicely for the umbrella enterprise name.
[x] Ask Yoshika about its eating abilities - offer it a range of materials - see if there's anything that it likes above the others, anything that it can't eat, and how strong its jaws are.
[x] The crib family. Now's not the time to get rid of it; Marisa would probably rebel if Reimu is killed.
>> No. 42135
[X] Sell one of the yukkuri for 5~10M but make sure to keep the mutant chen.

I'd like to suggest training both the mutant chen and rumia as rat catchers. If we succeed we will have free pest control for the cafe, and as a bonus we will have two yukkuri who will be trained to hunt down small pests.
If the reimu which freaked out starts to show signs of actively disobeying, it would be beneficial to find another use for it before it degrades us as an authority figure. A way to repurpose the defiant reimu would be to use it in training the two rat catchers, though I would like to stress that this should only be done if everything else fails (ex. the videos, reasoning, temporary isolation, threats.) This should be done in area where the movements of it will mimic those of a rat or a street yukkuri, and in an area where the other yukkuri are not aware/cannot hear what is happening.
Another idea that I've had was to use the hatates that we have as sentries in the cafe, both to guard against yukkuri abusers and to ensure that the waitresses are behaving in a way that doesn't lower the cafe's image. An example of this would be somehow notifying us ,or whoever is managing the cafe at the moment, that an alice looks close to having an episode. This would allow a quick response to any issues that may occur, whether by taking the alice off the job or by pulling out the shotgun. The "somehow notifying us" part is where I'm drawing a blank, at least doing it in a way which will be easy to teach them.
>> No. 42136
[x] Look up buris. Is there any difference to those of factory heritage?
-[x] If not, sell the new buri Reimu, and give its label to one of the crib buri Reimus.
--[x] Make sure it's been taught how to eat.
-[x] If so, sell one of the crib buris.
-[x] You'll keep Reimu-D and Marisa-D in case you need complaint-free paste or fodder babies.
--[x] Take them out of the crib, but leave them sitting close enough that they are visible from within it. Start feeding them a bit less than what they've been getting, so they're less obese.
[x] Drops in the bucket still add up. Hold on to the crib family - it's not like you actually have to spend time on them.
[x] Ask Marisa-B if there's anything she'd teach baby Marisa besides keeping stuff in their hats and floating on hats.
-[x] Give sweet for its help.

Unless I misremember, buris don't know how to eat at first and need to be fed for like a day. Or that might have been Cirnos.
>> No. 42137
File 133246722836.png - (183.90KB , 600x600 , Om Nom Nom.png ) [iqdb]
42137
As far as you recall from looking them up before, the Factory doesn't actually sell Buri without a direct request, but heredity only seems to mean that they're somewhat more aesthetically pleasing. So, it looks like the newborn is the one that'll go.

"Well, anyway, do you know about any... websites, or forums, or anything where people can sell things or post help wanted ads?" You ask Frank.

"... What? People do that shit on the internet now?" Frank asks. "... Geeze, I don't know, man. I just always bought a newspaper and checked the classifieds."

"But you can ask around." You say, not bothering to wonder what he used the internet for, then.

"Yeah, yeah, if you want. I wouldn't hold my breath though, Johnny." Frank says, dubiously.

You sigh at the lack of confidence in this endeavor.

Well, in any case, you still haven't made up your mind about the crib-yu.

You should keep them. Obedient servant with hostages. If she starts faltering, can always just suggest that you might change your mind about the situation, if you're not feeling happy about what she's doing for you.

... Okay, that's head-voice's opinion. You don't count though. Go away, it's real-person thinking time.

Or you could ask her if she wanted you to let them all go, and offer to do it. If she made it worth your while...

You don't dignify that with a response.

But not answering isn't a 'no'.

In any case, if you keep them, then trying to discipline the Reimu could prove... troublesome. You've already shown her videos, after all, and that's what led to the current situation. You've promised not to harm her, or anything, too, and that would definitely sour the current... understanding, with Marisa, if you broke your word there.

You'll have to think about it. In the meantime, you test Yoshika.

Soft things, like bits of dust and paper shreds go down without trouble, and a dead cockroach from down the hall crunches down without hesitation or complaint. Harder things are more difficult, as she has to chew a lot. She outright balks for a bit at the rusty nail and bits of glass you provide from the back of a drawer.

"Yoshika is... rotten inside. If Yoshika chews these... Yoshika's mouth will be cut up. And some of Yoshika will come out, before the holes close." She says, not objecting, quite, to the instruction to eat it, but hesitating. "Master... will smell Yoshika's inside. And Yoshika... was careful, last night... not to let any of Yoshika come out..."

"Go ahead. It's fine." You say, thinking about that last bit.

She eats them. And wow that is a horrific sort of smell, even with her mouth closed shut. Rotten meat, for sure. A sliver of glass pokes through her cheek, but she doesn't seem bothered by the pain as much as the fact that wounds mean stench, just continuing to chew rapidly, and then swallow. The nail, she has to chew very slowly, as she holds it in her mouth. It looks like her saliva is... selectively acidic, or something, and dissolves things she thinks of as 'to eat'? And her jaws are pretty strong at that. Not enough to bite through metal straight away or anything, though.

You are now helpfully reminded. Your penis was in there, last night. You are welcome.

.... oh god why would it bring that fact up, you can just imagine all sorts of things now, and you kind of want to cry.

Yoshika finishes, and after a moment the holes seal completely over and the stench fades away. She still looks a little unhappy that the smell was allowed to come out at all, but can't have everything.

---

3:00 PM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 42138
[x] Reassure Yoshika.
[x] Look into the prices of radio and newspaper ads - assuming that there are radio stations in the City, of course.
>> No. 42140
[x] Look up prothesis for Alyssa. You don't actually hope to find something that works with dead muscles, but eh, at least fot the aesthetics...
[x] Time to breed someone. Yoshika/Rumia, Chen/Hatate. Both as fathers and mothers.
-[x] If lacking space, there is always the possibility of a few blobs of the most common species...disappearing. Likely finally leaving their family to explore and find their own mates.
--[x] Or just hating thir parents. Whichever is more effective at tricking Marisa/Reimu.
>> No. 42142
[x] Reassure Yoshika.
[x] Look into the prices of radio and newspaper ads - assuming that there are radio stations in the City, of course.

>>42140
Bad idea on the breeding. We're already too close to being full for comfort.

I would add in to start working on a menu, but I suppose Kahi will want us to do that ourselves. We need to start working on that, people.
>> No. 42144
I don't think we've played with Shanghai yet today.

[x] Reassure Yoshika-A.
[x] Ask Yoshika how well it is suited to teaching Rumia babies how to control their eating.
[x] Play with Suika-A. Remember, she's becoming a worthy opponent, so pay attention.
[x] Ask Marisa-B if there's anything she'd teach baby Marisa besides keeping stuff in their hats and floating on hats.
-[x] Give sweet for its help, and thank it.
[x] Buy four sets of logo plates, 10 sets of logo cups, four sets of utensils, one can of coffee grounds, one of each of the eight flavorings, two containers of cream, two boxes of sugar cubes, 4 boxes of hot chocolate, and another crib for 175M.
-[x] Put Rumia-B in the new crib, and something between the two cribs.
--[x] If you have any meat products, offer to give Rumia-B some if it will have some babies for you. If it accepts, impregnate it with a Yoshika-filled baster.
---[x] Make sure it understands the process involved in this, and that it will have kids.
>> No. 42145
[x] Reassure Yoshika-A.
[x] Ask Yoshika how well it is suited to teaching Rumia babies how to control their eating.
[x] Play with Suika-A. Remember, she's becoming a worthy opponent, so pay attention.
[x] Ask Marisa-B if there's anything she'd teach baby Marisa besides keeping stuff in their hats and floating on hats.
-[x] Give sweet for its help, and thank it.
[x] Buy four sets of logo plates, 10 sets of logo cups, four sets of utensils, one can of coffee grounds, one of each of the eight flavorings, two containers of cream, two boxes of sugar cubes, 4 boxes of hot chocolate, and another crib for 175M.

Let's hold off on the last litter for now.
>> No. 42146
File 133247182858.jpg - (426.06KB , 500x740 , ccf55d2a3c2c58606258d52fffac387f.jpg ) [iqdb]
42146
"Hey, it's okay." You say, carefully soothingly. "You can't help that rotten meat stinks. That's not your fault."

"...Au?" She mumbles, a little confused and uncertain.

"I'm not going to get upset over something like that, that you can't help." You say, putting it more bluntly.

A moment passes, as Yoshika looks startled, and then her eyes get a little watery. Then you find yourself in what could more properly be considered a hug, if her arms were bending more, but is closer to just her leaning into you. You guess the thought still counts. You hug back, a little uncertainly.

"... Ah.... Yoshika is sorry." She says, stepping back out of your grip. "Just... happy. Factory said, lots... 'whoever wins Yoshika will throw her away'.... 'Yoshika will get tested once and thrown out, when the winner smells'.... So Yoshika tried her hardest to learn not to leak. .... Yoshika never did. Though a kinder worker helped, lots.... But Yoshika learned enough to not-finish. Because if Yoshika doesn't finish... there will be no smell. And though it isn't as good... Yoshika will not be thrown away."

"Ah, I see..." You say. "But I'm not planning on throwing you out like garbage, smell or no."

"Master... is kind." She says.

Only takes a bit after that, once she's settled and seeming more comfortable than she was before, and you check up on prices.

There's mainly just one Newspaper and Radio station in the city, not much competition for channels, little customer base to go around, and most people can steal music from outside if they want. The news delivers daily to subscribers, and putting a simple ad up costs either 1M a day, or 5M for a week before they take it down. It's a bit expensive when you think about it, but the newspaper is really widely read, so you're probably more likely to hit a customer that way.

The radio... charges for advertisements every time they mention it on the air. It's only 1M for about ten name drops, but you're recalling listening sometimes, and they could work advertisements into between-songs rambling really easily. And songs only last a few minutes, usually, so... you could get mentioned several times an hour, pay an M to last for a couple hours, and be completely missed by anyone that didn't happen to be listening for that span of time.

When it comes down to it, the paper is probably the less expensive deal, and the one more likely to get results, as even if a person doesn't read the classified section, they have it and can notice it later. If they miss something mentioned on the air, though, the words aren't really going to come back to be heard again.

---

3:18 PM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 42147
[x] Ask Yoshika how well it is suited to teaching Rumia babies how to control their eating.
[x] Play with Suika-A. Remember, she's becoming a worthy opponent, so pay attention.
[x] Ask Marisa-B if there's anything she'd teach baby Marisa besides keeping stuff in their hats and floating on hats.
-[x] Give sweet for its help, and thank it.
[x] Buy four sets of logo plates, 10 sets of logo cups, four sets of utensils, one can of coffee grounds, one of each of the eight flavorings, two containers of cream, two boxes of sugar cubes, 4 boxes of hot chocolate, and another crib for 175M.
>> No. 42148
[x] Investigate other advertising methods available in the City - are there TV stations, do they use flyers, how about posters and do they use social media sites?
[x] Speak to the maid - test to see if she can handle waitressing tasks. If yes, see if she can teach yukkuri to act as waitresses or at least demonstrate for them.
[x] Check to see which of the yukkuri can read - if possible, try to see which ones can be taught and which ones are complete lost causes in this regard.
>> No. 42149
First priority is Suika. Also shopping.

[x] Play with Suika-A. Remember, she's becoming a worthy opponent, so pay attention.
[x] Ask Yoshika how well it is suited to teaching Rumia babies how to control their eating.
[x] Ask Marisa-B if there's anything she'd teach baby Marisa besides keeping stuff in their hats and floating on hats.
-[x] Give sweet for its help, and thank it.
[x] Put a not on the poison matches so that Frank doesn't use them.
[x] Buy four sets of logo plates, 10 sets of logo cups, four sets of utensils, one can of coffee grounds, one of each of the eight flavorings, two containers of cream, two boxes of sugar cubes, 4 boxes of hot chocolate, and another crib for 175M.
-[x] Set aside 250M for rent.
[x] Speak to the maid - test to see if she can handle waitressing tasks. If yes, see if she can teach yukkuri to act as waitresses or at least demonstrate for them.
[x] Check to see which of the yukkuri can read - if possible, try to see which ones can be taught and which ones are complete lost causes in this regard.
>> No. 42150
For the last birth, we should probably go with either Rumia and Yoshika or Hatate and one of the originals. We don't have bodieds of them yet.

[x] Play with Suika-A. Remember, she's becoming a worthy opponent, so pay attention.
[x] Ask Yoshika how well it is suited to teaching Rumia babies how to control their eating.
[x] Ask Marisa-B if there's anything she'd teach baby Marisa besides keeping stuff in their hats and floating on hats.
-[x] Give sweet for its help, and thank it.
[x] Put a note on the poison matches so that Frank doesn't use them.
[x] Buy four sets of logo plates, 10 sets of logo cups, four sets of utensils, one can of coffee grounds, one of each of the eight flavorings, two containers of cream, two boxes of sugar cubes, 4 boxes of hot chocolate, and another crib for 175M.
-[x] Set aside 250M for rent.
[x] Speak to the maid - test to see if she can handle waitressing tasks. If yes, see if she can teach yukkuri to act as waitresses or at least demonstrate for them.
[x] Check to see which of the yukkuri can read - if possible, try to see which ones can be taught and which ones are complete lost causes in this regard.
>> No. 42151
[x] Play with Suika-A. Remember, she's becoming a worthy opponent, so pay attention.
[x] Ask Yoshika how well it is suited to teaching Rumia babies how to control their eating.
-[x] Don't breed anyone yet.
[x] Ask Marisa-B if there's anything she'd teach baby Marisa besides keeping stuff in their hats and floating on hats.
-[x] Give sweet for its help, and thank it.
[x] Put a not on the poison matches so that Frank doesn't use them.
[x] Buy four sets of logo plates, 10 sets of logo cups, four sets of utensils, one can of coffee grounds, one of each of the eight flavorings, two containers of cream, two boxes of sugar cubes, 4 boxes of hot chocolate, and another crib for 175M.
-[x] Set aside 250M for rent.
[x] Speak to the maid - test to see if she can handle waitressing tasks. If yes, see if she can teach yukkuri to act as waitresses or at least demonstrate for them.
[x] Check to see which of the yukkuri can read - if possible, try to see which ones can be taught and which ones are complete lost causes in this regard.
[x] Keep the crib family for now. Keep a close eye on them.

The voice actually has good points regarding keeping them (even if his intention is shady at best), the only downside of them is that they won't obey us, but so far they won't spoil the factory ones.
The newspaper seems like the better deal, specially for advertising the cafe.
Also, Yoshika is moe~
The logo, we can improve it, maybe.
>> No. 42152
File 133247749962.jpg - (166.86KB , 850x1285 , not quite this.jpg ) [iqdb]
42152
You play with Suika, a bit. She seems to be a little grumpy over the lack of readily available alcohol, but a good tussle brightens her back up. As before, but a little more carefully, you let her struggle for a while so she can pretend that she can win, before you go to finish things. As before, it ends with both your hands holding her still, though she's definitely getting better with age, as well as just stronger. Seems like it's all instinctual, though.

Yoshika is pretty confident that she can pass on the instruction to not eat everything in the house to younger Yoshika, though she seems a little startled that you're bringing up the thought of breeding her at all. She seems to just assume that she would be the mother, though. Probably more 'leaking' foibles coming into play.... yeah, you can't see other yukkuri being at all happy about that sort of a smell hanging about around and inside them, like that.

Checks for information...

"Eh... Marisa doesn't know anything else, but how to dig homes in the ground. ... Homes that fall in."

"Is that the case..." You muse, a little relieved that there doesn't seem to be anything esoteric to learn, there.

"Ah, mister... Marisa is ready to work, if mister wants Marisa to do something." She offers hesitantly, seeming less than as happy as she could be at the prospect. "Marisa will let mister fill whatever things, and do as he pleases." She finishes.

"Maybe later." You say, noncomittaly. "But here, have a candy. And thank you~"

She stares uncertainly at it for a bit, as you step away. Strangely, it seems like she's more worried about things, with you not asking it to do anything strenuous or taking advantage of the situation. Can't quite figure out the status quo...

You should try to set its mind at ease, later, by having her do something she doesn't want to. There are more than a few options. She won't be happy, but it'll let her feel that she understands the situation later, and she can settle in without waiting for the other shoe to drop. She'll probably be more confident, with 'knowing' the hostages are safe.

.... why does it only have advice for ethically uncertain, morally dubious, or outright criminal pursuits?

No matter. You have to mess about with the maid, now.

Once you've gotten accross that you want her to bring you a prepared sandwich, she does so very elegantly and professionally.

Then, in something of a less than 'elegant' or 'professional' manner, she seats herself in your lap, grinding against you, and proceeds to hand-feed you.

"Oh! Alice understands what she was doing wrong, now!"

"N-no you don't!" You insist, quickly. "This isn't right, either. This is not at all correct behavior for a waitress."

"... Oh." Alice says, once more failing to quite get all the subtleties of comportment.

.... Once she's started, the maid is pretty committed to carrying out a course of action. You can't really shift her at all, as it turns out, and you're left eating very quickly as Frank pointedly ignores everything about the situation.

You quickly step out, for a bit of relief from the arisen situation recent events have caused, and after a few deep breaths and anatomical surrender, you head off to go shopping.

It takes a while, but you grab everything on your mental checklist, though it's very expensive as a total. 155M. And you really aren't sure that you even have the space to set up this new crib, to be perfectly honest. If you manage it, it will be a tight squeeze.

Tight as-

No. Comparisons. Or metaphors. From the head-voice.

Frank doesn't seem ready to head off yet, you guess he's having a late start of things.

---

4:58 PM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 42154
Cool, I was high by 20M in my budgeting!

[x] Set up crib.
-[x] Place something between the cribs, preferably something that blocks or muffles sound in addition to blocking sight.
[x] Put Rumia-B inside.
[x] Relabel Marisa-14 Marisa-4.
[x] Switch the labels on Reimu-D and Reimu-2.
[x] Please don't sell the ones labeled D, Frank.
[x] Ask one of the original three about names. About how old does a child have to be to respond to a new name? Can they be told/trained to respond to another name, if the first is decided unsatisfactory? Is it easier when the name is something like Chen-A rather than Gertrude?
[x] See if you can find anything on how much Suikas need alcohol. Do they actually require it, kind of like Alices' Need? Or is it more like Rumias' preference for meat?
[x] Check beer prices.
[x] See if you have a measuring cup. Train Suika to pee into this. You'll pour it into appropriate containers for storage (out of sight of Suika, and preferably all yukkuri), then if the storage containers are Tupperware or something, back into this to pour into the serving piece so it doesn't spill.
[x] Interact with the Rumia for a bit. Try to get a feel for its personality and such.
[x] Remind self whether you have meat for personal consumption.
>> No. 42155
[x] Set up crib.
-[x] Place something between the cribs, preferably something that blocks or muffles sound in addition to blocking sight.
[x] Put Rumia-B inside.
[x] Tell Marisa-B not to worry. You aren't going to harm anybody because you don't have anything for her to do right now. Her willingness is enough.
[x] Relabel Marisa-14 Marisa-4.
[x] Switch the labels on Reimu-D and Reimu-2.
[x] Consider whether feeding the buris less so they're less obese would work out with the current agreement.
-[x] Would pointing out they don't move much and don't need as much food help?
[x] How much would the parents and siblings mind if you took Reimu-D and Marisa-D out of the crib and placed them just nearby so they could be seen through the mesh?
[x] For that matter, how are you going to explain the sales of the crib yukkuri? Would explaining you found a nice owner for them work?
[x] Please don't sell the ones labeled D, Frank.
[x] Ask one of the original three about names. About how old does a child have to be to respond to a new name? Can they be told/trained to respond to another name, if the first is decided unsatisfactory? Is it easier when the name is something like Chen-A rather than Gertrude?
[x] See if you can find anything on how much Suikas need alcohol. Do they actually require it, kind of like Alices' Need? Or is it more like Rumias' preference for meat?
[x] Check beer prices.
[x] See if you have a measuring cup. Train Suika to pee into this. You'll pour it into appropriate containers for storage (out of sight of Suika, and preferably all yukkuri), then if the storage containers are Tupperware or something, back into this to pour into the serving piece so it doesn't spill.
[x] Interact with the Rumia for a bit. Try to get a feel for its personality and such.
[x] Remind self whether you have meat for personal consumption.

I'd take the Ds out of the crib, but that'd probably best wait until adulthood. Perhaps not though.
>> No. 42156
Seeing as alcohol requires humans to brew it, and the only real source for a Suika in the wild to obtain alcohol would be drinking another Suika's piss, it's probably a preference.

[x] Set up crib.
-[x] Place something between the cribs, preferably something that blocks or muffles sound in addition to blocking sight.
[x] Put Rumia-B inside.
[x] Tell Marisa-B not to worry. You aren't going to harm anybody because you don't have anything for her to do right now. Her willingness is enough.
-[x] Besides, she just helped you when she answered your question.
[x] Relabel Marisa-14 Marisa-4.
[x] Switch the labels on Reimu-D and Reimu-2.
[x] Consider whether feeding the buris less so they're less obese would work out with the current agreement.
-[x] Would pointing out they don't move much and don't need as much food help?
[x] How much would the parents and siblings mind if you took Reimu-D and Marisa-D out of the crib and placed them just nearby so they could be seen through the mesh?
[x] For that matter, how are you going to explain the sales of the crib yukkuri? Would explaining you found a nice owner for them work?
[x] Please don't sell the ones labeled D, Frank.
[x] Ask one of the original three about names. About how old does a child have to be to respond to a new name? Can they be told/trained to respond to another name, if the first is decided unsatisfactory? Is it easier when the name is something like Chen-A rather than Gertrude?
[x] See if you can find anything on how much Suikas need alcohol. Do they actually require it, kind of like Alices' Need? Or is it more like Rumias' preference for meat?
[x] Check beer prices.
[x] See if you have a measuring cup. Train Suika to pee into this. You'll pour it into appropriate containers for storage (out of sight of Suika, and preferably all yukkuri), then if the storage containers are Tupperware or something, back into this to pour into the serving piece so it doesn't spill.
[x] Interact with the Rumia for a bit. Try to get a feel for its personality and such.
[x] Remind self whether you have meat for personal consumption.
>> No. 42157
[x] You have something Marisa could help you with... (It's your boner.)

Let's calm MArisa down the fun way.
>> No. 42160
Gigantic votes dude.

[x] Ask one of the original three about names. About how old does a child have to be to respond to a new name? Can they be told/trained to respond to another name, if the first is decided unsatisfactory? Is it easier when the name is something like Chen-A rather than Gertrude?
[x] See if you can find anything on how much Suikas need alcohol. Do they actually require it, kind of like Alices' Need? Or is it more like Rumias' preference for meat?
[x] Check beer prices.
[x] See if you have a measuring cup. Train Suika to pee into this. You'll pour it into appropriate containers for storage (out of sight of Suika, and preferably all yukkuri), then if the storage containers are Tupperware or something, back into this to pour into the serving piece so it doesn't spill.
[x] Interact with the Rumia for a bit. Try to get a feel for its personality and such.
[x] Give a small piece of meat if Rumia agrees to behave and obey you. And, more importantly, not eat any yukkuri you don't give her to eat.
>> No. 42161
Well, most of it is quick stuff.

[x] Set up crib.
-[x] Place something between the cribs, preferably something that blocks or muffles sound in addition to blocking sight.
[x] Put Rumia-B inside.
[x] Tell Marisa-B not to worry. You aren't going to harm anybody because you don't have anything for her to do right now. Her willingness is enough.
-[x] Besides, she just helped you when she answered your question.
[x] Relabel Marisa-14 Marisa-4.
[x] Switch the labels on Reimu-D and Reimu-2.
[x] Consider whether feeding the buris less so they're less obese would work out with the current agreement.
-[x] Would pointing out they don't move much and don't need as much food help?
[x] How much would the parents and siblings mind if you took Reimu-D and Marisa-D out of the crib and placed them just nearby so they could be seen through the mesh?
[x] For that matter, how are you going to explain the sales of the crib yukkuri? Would explaining you found a nice owner for them work?
[x] Please don't sell the ones labeled D, Frank.
[x] Ask one of the original three about names. About how old does a child have to be to respond to a new name? Can they be told/trained to respond to another name, if the first is decided unsatisfactory? Is it easier when the name is something like Chen-A rather than Gertrude?
[x] See if you can find anything on how much Suikas need alcohol. Do they actually require it, kind of like Alices' Need? Or is it more like Rumias' preference for meat?
[x] Check beer prices.
[x] See if you have a measuring cup. Train Suika to pee into this. You'll pour it into appropriate containers for storage (out of sight of Suika, and preferably all yukkuri), then if the storage containers are Tupperware or something, back into this to pour into the serving piece so it doesn't spill.
[x] Interact with the Rumia for a bit. Try to get a feel for its personality and such.
[x] Remind self whether you have meat for personal consumption.
>> No. 42162
Poor Kahi, it's gonna be a pain for him to tally the votes this time. I altered one thing or two, and reduced the total size, as we can do some of the stuff later/tomorrow, but it's still big.

[x] Set up crib.
-[x] Place something between the cribs, preferably something that blocks or muffles sound in addition to blocking sight.
[x] Put Rumia-B inside.
[x] Tell Marisa-B not to worry. You aren't going to harm anybody because you don't have anything for her to do right now.
-[x] But maybe in the future, when you need something from her...
[x] Give less food to buris.
[x] Ask one of the original three about names. About how old does a child have to be to respond to a new name? Can they be told/trained to respond to another name, if the first is decided unsatisfactory? Is it easier when the name is something like Chen-A rather than Gertrude?
[x] See if you can find anything on how much Suikas need alcohol. Do they actually require it, kind of like Alices' Need? Or is it more like Rumias' preference for meat?
[x] Train Suika to pee into a cup, bucket or anything you can use to collect it and store it for later use.

Regarding Suika and beer, are we going to buy the beverage, or are we keeping her sober, using beer as a reward for good behavior/parenting? We could try to have sober Suikas and sell them, I believe people will appreciate them more this way.
>> No. 42163
File 133253744486.jpg - (1.03MB , 1024x1024 , what they hear.jpg ) [iqdb]
42163
Managed to copy/paste fail in math checking and tallyage, history is now tweaked a little so that you also have the plates I didn't have you getting. Which leaves the total money you have at 1578, 1328 after setting some aside for the first week's rent.

Marisa looks confused and mildly alarmed as you set up the crib next to hers. You don't really have much you can slip between them at the moment.... one box is set up as a makeshift trap. The other, which they were living in before you found them, takes a few moments to un-make into a sheet of cardboard. That more or less slides in between the space, and you can nudge the cribs firmly together to hold it there.

That finished, there's no trouble in moving Rumia from her corner to the new crib, and it means you can open up that makeshift pen again, and the other yukkuri have a bit more floor space when everything's said and told. Also, there isn't any real chance of potential tiny Rumia hopping out through the space beneath the furniture, this way, and possibly making a nuisance of themselves with the others.

"Rumia smells... near?" The blob says, puzzled in its new environment. Then it tackles the wall between the cribs. Nothing is achieved, of course, but the thump and slight rocking is enough to startle and worry the other yu's. Marisa seems to be the only one who heard Rumia's thoughts, and she's gone just a little white.

"M-mister, wh-" She says, then winces as Rumia tries again to burst through the barrier like a tiny, ravenous kool-aid man. She fails again, of course, but it seems a little jarring for them anyway.

"Relax. You have a new neighbor. I wanted to keep her somewhere where she won't be a problem for me. And don't worry. She can't get at you, through the wall. Really, don't worry about not having anything to do for me right now, either. I'm not going to hurt anyone just because I don't have anything for you to do at the moment. Just as long as you keep in mind that I might ask you to do things for me."

Marisa's smile at your explanation is... kind of sickly, and not particularly comforted.

Now that you think of it, this whole sequence of events, and your reassurance.... somehow sound really sinister. You don't mean it that way at all, but... guh.

You take your mind off of it by switching a couple labels around, and then notifying Frank that he shouldn't sell any labeled 'D'. He takes this as confirmation that you want to sell the younger buri, and... well, you planned that anyway, so it doesn't matter. It looks like that's what he was waiting on though, and he's off before you can do much else.

Damn, you actually wanted to ask him about beer. Well, you can check on your own.

Rumia has settled down, seeming to accept after another stubborn thump or two that she isn't going to get through to the tasty smell on the other side of that wall. When she's not angling to get her teeth in something, she seems... kind of sweet? But naive and not terribly bright. It might be cultivated deliberately, but it's the sort of thing that makes you want to pat her on the head and give her a little strip of meat.

Well, if you had meat availabe. All you have is packaged lunchmeat, which you aren't really interested in just handing over, since those only go so far and you're starting to run low anyway. Meat tends to be a lot more expensive than vegetables, especially damaged ones. Carrots that had the tops chewed off but most of the good parts left as wild yukkuri made an attempt at invading a farm, for example. The farmers no doubt had their retribution, but they still can't sell the damaged produce for as much as normal things.

Meat from things that don't get raised on farms, in particular, is fairly expensive. Lees offer... actually, forty pounds of buffalo meat, assuming you resell it, would probably still be enough to make it the most lucrative offer. Farmers don't raise buffalo, after all. Just cows. Like how they raise swine, but not boar. There's apparently a flavor difference or something, you guess.

You check on Suika... it seems they don't really need to drink. If they don't, though, they get steadily more and more irritable and violent from the lack of new alcohol coming in. ... Since they're made of booze, it doesn't seem that such a thing as actual sobriety ever gets involved, just degrees of 'more' and 'less' drunk. And the less they are, the more unhappy and willing to take that unhappiness out on others they become.

A Suika in the wild that is unwilling to bring itself to drinking other Suika's offerings can, as such, be a serious danger, it seems.

As to beer, that depends on if the brand is 'imported' or domestic. Most of the latter are, you're presuming at this point, cans of Suika piss that is cunningly not marketed as such. In any case, it seems to go for 2M a bottle, but is generally agreed upon to be all around inferior in quality to foreign brands.

'Imported' beer comes in by the occasional snatched truckload, sometimes with a very confused driver included, free of extra charge, and as such is available only in a limited supply until the next shipment comes in. This drives the price of it well up, to about 10M a bottle.

Fuck that. ... Well, maybe your indignation at the price is just because you don't really drink yourself. But still. You don't seem to have a measuring cup on hand, but you do have bowls. Suika can pee in one of those, and you'll pour it in a cup a couple days later, or once it's full, to store in the fridge for later consumption.

You don't tell her all of that, but the bowl part gets across.

As for names.

"Chen understands." Chen says, yawning. "Master doesn't hear what Chen says the same. Chen talks about Chen, and Master doesn't know if Chen is talking about Chen, Chen, or Chen. Chen could also be talking about Chen or Chen. But Master doesn't know which."

........... Your brain. There doesn't seem to be any difference in tonal inflection, or stresses on different parts of the word to differentiate them, but it's clear that it's perfectly obvious to her exactly who and which she's referring to, without any noticable difference in...

You're starting to wish you did drink, a little.

"Chen." She continues, pointing deliberately at herself. "Alice, Tenshi, and new-Yoshika will take and hear whatever names Master gives. Little Chen and Alice and Tenshi will... probably take more, to understand why it is needed."

That bears out pretty well with what Sam said, yeah. It's something, you guess.

---

5:35 PM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 42164
[x] When will the younger ones be ready to accept names?
[x] Whoops, you didn't mean it like that. Place the couch where the Rumia crib is now and move the Rumia crib towards the corner where Rumia was previously confined.
-[x] Reassure Marisa-B again. There was absolutely no danger to them, and you moved it away. You meant what you said.
--[x] Slip it a sweet as apology for the misunderstanding.

Dammit, and that was the perfect explanation.
>> No. 42165
[x] When, if ever, will the younger ones be ready to accept names?
[x] Will a yukkuri given a name still respond to their normal name?
[x] Give all the adult As their names.
[x] Whoops, you didn't mean it like that. Place the couch where the Rumia crib is now and move the Rumia crib towards the corner where Rumia was previously confined.
-[x] Reassure Marisa-B again. There was absolutely no danger to them, and you moved it away. You meant what you said. You aren't going to harm anybody because you don't have anything for her to do right now, just her willingness is enough.
-[x] If permissible, have done all this when you realized how sinister you sounded.

...Now I feel really bad. I probably don't have any buisness asking for a sorta retcon, but, well, we didn't have a chance to do it immediately and the length of vicinity to Rumia affects nothing as far as I know, other than how much of an asshole we are.
>> No. 42166
So, why exactly are we asking about names again? Are we planning to assign new names to the baby yukkuri or something? If so, what kind of naming scheme are we using?
>> No. 42167
[x] When, if ever, will the younger ones be ready to accept names?
[x] Will a yukkuri given a name still respond to their normal name?
[x] Give all the adult As their names.
[x] Whoops, you didn't mean it like that. Place the couch where the Rumia crib is now and move the Rumia crib towards the corner where Rumia was previously confined.
-[x] Reassure Marisa-B again. There was absolutely no danger to them, and you moved it away. You meant what you said. You aren't going to harm anybody because you don't have anything for her to do right now, just her willingness is enough.
-[x] If permissible, have done all this when you realized how sinister you sounded.

We're naming them, yeah. Naming scheme is Species-#, or A for the first Bodied, B for the first blob, C for an animal-shaped one, and D for the first buri.
>> No. 42168
[x] When, if ever, will the younger ones be ready to accept names?
[x] Will a yukkuri given a name still respond to their normal name?
[x] Leave crib where it is.
[x] Play with the "trio of daughters"
[x] How is Reimu-1 doing?
[x] If Frank is still here. Go to the exchange booth and test your luck with one of the mistery boxes. You should have plenty of spare tokens anyway.

Seriously, I'm all pro-yukkuri but going around jumping hoops trying to please everyone isn't good for John's mental stability. The Rumia is fine, the Crib family is safe, we already told them it would be fine, and maybe a reminder that we make the rules won't hurt anybody. Just accept already that the wild family won't just change their minds and start being all lovey-dovey with John. Remember that they basically will themselves in existance, stubbornness IS a trait of their species, if it was THAT easy to just change their minds, then we wouldn't have those 3-4 that think John is their father.
>> No. 42171
[x] When, if ever, will the younger ones be ready to accept names?
[x] Will a yukkuri given a name still respond to their normal name?
[x] Time to name your kids, John. And the others too, while you're at it.
-[x] Tenshi-5: Lil'Tenshi
-[x] Alice-1: Lil'Alice
-[x] Tenshi: Peaches
-[x] Chen: BLACK CAT OF ILL OMENS Nekomata
-[x] Chen-C: Sphinx
-[x] Alice: IN WONDERLAND Cream
-[x] Yoshika: THRILLER Tal'Rasha
--[x] They are free to opinate, though.
[x] You have a task for Marisa. She remembers when you gave her the task of educating the children to obey you, right? Reinforce this mission, you'd like to have every child obeying you.
-[x] Run a test to see how obeying they already are.
-[x] If Marisa does her job well, one of the child-Reimu will be given a new home, where she can eat lots of sweet stuff and probably find a mate. Humans can be formidable foes, but they can also be reliable allies.

Let's give them real names, and not a designation code. I admit some of my suggestions are really lame, but hey, it's better than Alice-A01.2 Version b.1.
>> No. 42172
[x] When, if ever, will the younger ones be ready to accept names?
[x] Will a yukkuri given a name still respond to their normal name?
[x] Give all the adult As their names.
-[x] By which you mean whatever-A.
[x] Whoops, you didn't mean it like that. Place the couch where the Rumia crib is now and move the Rumia crib towards the corner where Rumia was previously confined.
-[x] Reassure Marisa-B again. There was absolutely no danger to them, and you moved it away. You meant what you said. You aren't going to harm anybody because you don't have anything for her to do right now, just her willingness is enough.
-[x] If permissible, have done all this when you realized how sinister you sounded.

Please, let's leave the references to DQ. These names are much closer to a yukkuri's actual name, meaning they're probably happier with their names and will accept the easier/earlier. And there's nothing wrong with being nice, especially when fixing terror you yourself caused.
>> No. 42173
>>42171
I really hate to tell you this, but all your name suggestions are terrible.

Also they're not nearly so complex as that.

[x] When, if ever, will the younger ones be ready to accept names?
[x] Will a yukkuri given a name still respond to their normal name?
[x] Do yukkuris prefer or find easier a name that is similar to their innate name?
[x] Give all the adult As their designations.
-[x] By which you mean whatever-A.
[x] Whoops, you didn't mean it like that. Place the couch where the Rumia crib is now and move the Rumia crib towards the corner where Rumia was previously confined.
-[x] Reassure Marisa-B again. There was absolutely no danger to them, and you moved it away. You meant what you said. You aren't going to harm anybody because you don't have anything for her to do right now, just her willingness is enough.
-[x] If permissible, have done all this when you realized how sinister you sounded.
>> No. 42174
>>42173

Eh, Kahi liked Peaches and Cream.
>> No. 42175
[x] Will a yukkuri given a name still respond to their normal name?
[x] Time to name your kids, John. And the others too, while you're at it.
-[x] Tenshi-5: Lil'Tenshi
-[x] Alice-1: Lil'Alice
-[x] Tenshi: Peaches
-[x] Chen-C: Sphinx
-[x] Alice-A: Cream
--[x] They are free to opinate, though.

Don't care about the rest, and these are the only de ent names. Really, Tal Rasha? Eh, at least it's a name, not just a letter.
>> No. 42176
[x] When, if ever, will the younger ones be ready to accept names?
[x] Will a yukkuri given a name still respond to their normal name?
[x] Do yukkuris prefer or find easier a name that is similar to their innate name?
[x] Give all the adult As their designations.
-[x] By which you mean whatever-A.
[x] Whoops, you didn't mean it like that. Place the couch where the Rumia crib is now and move the Rumia crib towards the corner where Rumia was previously confined.
-[x] Reassure Marisa-B again. There was absolutely no danger to them, and you moved it away. You meant what you said. You aren't going to harm anybody because you don't have anything for her to do right now, just her willingness is enough.
-[x] If permissible, have done all this when you realized how sinister you sounded.
>> No. 42177
It's not just a letter. It is their actual name, that they would use if they had a choice, just with an addition for humans to tell them apart.
>> No. 42178
[x] When, if ever, will the younger ones be ready to accept names?
[x] Will a yukkuri given a name still respond to their normal name?
[x] Can they handle nicknames?
[x] Do yukkuris prefer or find easier a name that is similar to their innate name?
[x] Give all the adult As their designations.
-[x] By which you mean whatever-A.
[x] Whoops, you didn't mean it like that. Place the couch where the Rumia crib is now and move the Rumia crib towards the corner where Rumia was previously confined.
-[x] Reassure Marisa-B again. There was absolutely no danger to them, and you moved it away. You meant what you said. You aren't going to harm anybody because you don't have anything for her to do right now, just her willingness is enough.
-[x] If permissible, have done all this when you realized how sinister you sounded.

While I like the Reimu-1 scheme of naming, and there wouldn't be a lot of point in only doing it halfway, I can see us doing something like Reimu-1 "Ribbon" on the nametags of the waitresses, so regulars have a name rather than a number.

In any case, I despise the names "Li'l Alice/Tenshi" with a burning satanic passion, and I have no idea what a Talrasha is. Peach and Cream are acceptable, I guess.
>> No. 42179
My concern is that it's much too early to start naming the yukkuri and that it's an enormous hassle. A simpler solution would be to use the system already and then only assign 'real' names to the ones that we end up keeping.
>> No. 42180
>>42178
That is, regular cafegoers. Or just people who prefer using a name.

I'd just like to caution everybody involved that just because we have a yukkuri doesn't mean we need a name for it.

If you've got a great idea for a name, you'd probably be better served making it into a fairy in DQ, since it's more than likely that the yukkuri in question will eventually get sold.
>> No. 42181
>>42178
>In any case, I despise the names "Li'l Alice/Tenshi" with a burning satanic passion, and I have no idea what a Talrasha is

Tal Rasha is the name of a Horadric mage who kept Baal, Diablo's brother imprisioned inside his undead body in Diablo 2.

The current coding sucks. Easy to mix up with others and not so affectionate, like Reisen's Bunny.
>> No. 42182
I was just thinking, but are we going to see the yukkuri colosseum at some point?
>> No. 42183
>>42182
Probably not, I think most of the voters lean neutral to friendly on yukkuri and understandably don't want to subject them to horrific though hilarious paste-sports. I can see why though - we've had the fortune thus far of not really running into shit-heads or even scum-natured yukkuri.
>> No. 42184
>>42179

This is pretty much my opinion. Every time a litter gets birthed, everything is gonna grind to a halt as people think of and argue over names. Much better to do the system to start, and add nicknames to the end if we have to.

Ideally, we'd just keep to the system. Much easier to keep track of who's who when writing/reading votes, since almost all the ones worth mention have letters.
>> No. 42185
>>42184
Personally, I'd like to see us using the current scheme for yukkuri up until the point when we decide to keep them with us on a permanent basis. Giving names to all of them is pointless because most of them aren't likely to respond well and there's no way in hell we'd be able to remember most of them.

I really, really don't think the yukkuri will respond well to a name other than their 'natural' name. Before you guys starting doing voting for weird stunts like this, either research the issue or test it first.

It's not that hard to remember to look before you leap.
>> No. 42186
[x] When, if ever, will the younger ones be ready to accept names?
[x] Will a yukkuri given a name still respond to their normal name?
[x] Do yukkuris prefer or find easier a name that is similar to their innate name?
[x] Give all the adult As their designations.
-[x] By which you mean whatever-A.
[x] Whoops, you didn't mean it like that. Place the couch where the Rumia crib is now and move the Rumia crib towards the corner where Rumia was previously confined.
-[x] Reassure Marisa-B again. There was absolutely no danger to them, and you moved it away. You meant what you said. You aren't going to harm anybody because you don't have anything for her to do right now, just her willingness is enough.
-[x] If permissible, have done all this when you realized how sinister you sounded.

>>42179

This is pretty much my opinion. Every time a litter gets birthed, everything is gonna grind to a halt as people think of and argue over names. Much better to do the system. Much easier to keep track of who's who when writing/reading votes, since almost all the ones worth mention have letters.

Maybe give nicknames to those with collars, if they can also remember their designations.

Also, there's way better options for Yoshika-A than some videogame reference. Izanami is way better because it's based of actual mythology.
>> No. 42187
>>42186
>Izanami is way better because it's based of actual mythology.

Yes, let's name a yukkuri after a goddess.
>> No. 42188
File 133256055349.jpg - (92.53KB , 278x421 , not quite but___.jpg ) [iqdb]
42188
A bit more poking at the concept reveals some more little tidbits.

No matter what, a Chen, for example, will always think of herself as 'Chen' before anything else. This doesn't help much cross species, though, since while they can tell one Chen from another and seem to generally be able to tell which another yukkuri is calling for, for the most part, neither is true for you, and a call of 'Chen' tends to get all of their attention until you've clarified things.

However, they can also accept second, public names. Nicknames, if you want to put it that way. And once they've gotten that one through their heads and associated with themselves, they'll respond almost as well to, say, 'Stiltzkin' or 'Ruffles' as they would 'Chen', without the headaches involved in specifications. It doesn't seem to matter how close or far away from their breed name it is, though. 'Alicia' is no different a nickname for an Alice than 'Von Kriegsperger'. Personal taste regarding names aside, though it doesn't seem like any of them are hugely picky in that regard, as long as you don't name them something outright crude or insulting.

Naming infants is a no-go, though. Their minds just aren't ready for it yet, apparently, they don't seem to be able to comprehend, don't understand why humans can't just listen when they say things, and hear them properly. It's an understanding they have to grow into, with a little bit of age and experience. They'll take to the concept better as days go by, and they grow. Especially since it seems the factory mothers have been deliberately grooming them as best as they can to be accepting of and receptive to a Name, if offered.

Well, but on the other hand, you don't really see a point in thinking up distinctive nicknames for yukkuri you might not keep. Once collared, of course, things are a different story... but if they're still up and potentially sale-able? You don't see a reason to do anything but label them with numbers and letters, yet. Leave names as something for potential future owners to think about, in that case.

In the meantime, while the crib children seem to only be barely aware of what's going on, and Reimu just seems confused and uncomfortable, having not really heard anything or discovered that there's a Rumia on the other side of that barrier, and that's what's making the noise occasionally, Marisa seems to be slowly, but steadily, descending into something of a small panic.

Yeah, this isn't going to work out. Fortunately, a crib with just one yukkuri in it isn't that much heavier than an empty one, and so you can slide it, with some furniture nudging, back into the previous pen-corner. The couch is kind of big to be moved much more than a few inches one way or another, but you can shift the chair about and put it next to the older crib instead. This furniture rearrangement takes a bit, but Marisa seems... calmer, if not entirely calmed, by the replacement of a heavy and solid chair with the cardboard slip hiding the sight of ravenous death.

"Hm, I didn't think you would take your neighbor so badly." You admit. "Sorry about that. But you see? There was no danger, she couldn't have gotten out of her pen or into yours, without help, and I've moved her away again. I meant what I said. I don't plan to hurt anyone, as long as you keep our agreement in mind."

Marisa chuckles a little weakly. Doesn't look altogether comforted, somehow. You're not sure why, but your honest intentions just don't seem to be quite getting across.

She's fairly well locked you down as 'the bad guy'. Your refusal to act appropriately to that role is unsettling, though reinforcing the fact that you can destroy them all with little or no effort is a start.

Head-voice doesn't continue, but you know full well what it's suggestion is, since you doubt it's changed.

"Marisa is ready to work!" She reassures you again. "Whenever...."

---

6:12 PM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 42189
[x] You have a task for Marisa. She remembers when you gave her the task of educating the children to obey you, right? Reinforce this mission, you'd like to have every child obeying you.
-[x] Run a test to see how obeying they already are.
-[x] If Marisa does her job well, one of the child-Reimu will be given a new home, where she can eat lots of sweet stuff and probably find a mate. Humans can be formidable foes, but they can also be reliable allies.
>> No. 42190
[x] You have a task for Marisa. She remembers when you gave her the task of teaching the children manners, right? Reinforce this mission, you'd like to have every child acting well.
-[x] Run a test to see how well-mannered they already are.
-[x] It's in Marisa's interest to do this as well - the more polite a child, the more comfortable a place it is likely to go to when it leaves. You won't bring them to dangerous places when it's time for them to go, but you will bring them to better places if they're good.
[x] Ask Reimu-B what it would teach baby Reimus.

I figure this is the easiest way to explain that they'll probably go for more and thus to a family with more money to spare it they are polite. It is a blob, after all.

It's not that I don't agree with the previous vote, I just think it was worded horribly.
>> No. 42191
[x] You have a task for Marisa. She remembers when you gave her the task of teaching the children manners, right? Reinforce this mission, you'd like to have every child acting well.
-[x] Run a test to see how well-mannered they already are.
-[x] It's in Marisa's interest to do this as well - the more polite a child, the more comfortable a place it is likely to go to when it leaves. You won't bring them to dangerous places when it's time for them to go, but you will bring them to better places if they're good.
[x] Ask Reimu-B what it would teach baby Reimus.
-[x] Try not to do any unfortunate implications like you have been.
[x] Teach Alice-A about waitressing.

First batch of factory babies is about to hit YA, the growth stage at which waitress training can begin. Need to finish teaching the teacher.
>> No. 42192
[x] You have a task for Marisa. She remembers when you gave her the task of teaching the children manners, right? Reinforce this mission, you'd like to have every child acting well.
-[x] Run a test to see how well-mannered they already are.
-[x] It's in Marisa's interest to do this as well - the more polite a child, the more comfortable a place it is likely to go to when it leaves. You won't bring them to dangerous places when it's time for them to go, but you will bring them to better places if they're good.
[x] Ask Reimu-B what it would teach baby Reimus.
-[x] Try not to do any unfortunate implications like you have been.
[x] Teach Alice-A about waitressing.
-[x] Fake-order enough food until you're satisfied it knows how to teach.
>> No. 42193
...Forget about Reimu. If this goes on, that Marisa may lose its sanity, which will affect all around her. At this point, we'll have no choice but to kill her. And Reimu will go berserk with it, which mean we'll get nothing more out of her willingly either.

I know you guys wanted to keep them, but release need to be considered if things don't get better, before it degenerates out of control.
>> No. 42194
File 133257275890.png - (248.62KB , 600x600 , e1e3de0b2c3aa6c5a9589e1ae10d1913.png ) [iqdb]
42194
A manners and behaviour check-up seem in order. Marisa seems uncomfortable and worried about this.

You know that while she can teach as well as she pleases, it doesn't matter if the children decide they're having none of it. Testing this means they could botch your agreement, if they decide they don't feel like behaving.

... You aren't sure what to feel about the head voice offering reasonable advice and commentary. It's a little unnerving. ... You might actually prefer it just went to insisting that you should rape and murder everything, not necessarily in that order.

But in any case, it has a point. This is clearly stressing out and worrying Marisa, even when assured that it's important to determine how nice of a place they will end up with when it's time for them to leave.

As for the kids themselves, well. It's a mixed bag. A lot seem to be playing along because they seem to consider it like a game that it amuses them to play along with for now, some are sullen about the restrictions on their behavior, and only a couple seem to be really taking it seriously as 'important'. None of them are deliberately misbehaving, of course, but there's still a lot of yukkuri verbal tics that they don't always bother to edit out of their speech, 'Easy' and 'Da-ze' abounding.

As a whole, definitely a grade or two superior to what you could expect to pick off a street corner during a heavy time, but... really, you'd just call it a little better than 'average', particularly compared to the others. Slow going. It doesn't seem like any are fed up enough with the tutelage to risk ration cuts yet, though.

For Reimu's part... very carefully worded questions regarding what she might teach children turns up something of a blank, like she doesn't understand the question. Or that there was just nothing she could think of to teach. Looks like if there's anything beyond eating, making children, and caring for children that a Reimu can learn how to do, they won't be learning it from this one.

Marisa looks concerned at the question, somehow.

For good reason. Nice as you put it, you're asking for ways to cut them out of the equation. Might not have clicked before, but now that she's realizing you know everything from both of them, and with you already cemented as 'the bad guy'....

... Does it have to sound so damn smug? ... ugh, and you guess you can't really assure Marisa that you aren't planning some kind of betrayal without sounding really suspicious, either.

Whatever. You back off from this, barely noting Marisa's quick assurance that she was still ready to work, though you do note that her expression of unease grows a little more when you deny having anything. She's pretty insistent, though, and it's starting to wear on you.

You spend the next hour repeatedly working with Alice on the finer points on waitressing. Over and over again... by the time it's through you're... well, not really satisfied that her performance is perfect, to be honest. You guess it can only get better through practical experience from real waitressing from here, though.

Also, she now looks kind of disheveled, tired, and generally in disarray from the focused effort put into drilling everything into her head. Probably some level of frustration, too. Now would be a good time to give her some kind of reward, though considering it, candy doesn't really seem like an equal trade. But then, you'd already made up your mind do help out with her Need, already.

You think you should bring her along.

.... You know full well which her it's referring to.

You think you don't even need to get her too involved. As long as she is forced into doing something unpleasant for her, things will fall into place, and she'll calm, having 'figured out the status quo'. Just having her clean up between rounds would do.

You're not sure how well that would work. After all, she doesn't have any....

.... Ah.

---

7:35 PM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 42196
you know i just noticed how much of a busybody John is. he needs a break or something.
>> No. 42197
[x] Relieve Alice's need in private.
[x] Marisa wants you to tell her to do something? Have her fill the baster, but just empty it out when you go off instead of injecting it. Don't let her know this, of course.
-[x] Or you could have her push some objects around, but she'd probably understand you could do it yourself and freak out more.
[x] Consider the range of sugar cubes people might use in a cup of coffee.

I'd try mentioning that Marisa is doing all this for the sake of her family, but it'd probably fuck up somehow.
>> No. 42198
[x] Relieve Alice's need in private.
-[x] Follow the voice's advice.

I really don't like blob stuff, but this will probably end the current problem with Marisa.
>> No. 42199
[x] Relieve Alice's need in private.
[x] Marisa wants you to tell her to do something? Have her fill the baster, but just empty it out when you go off instead of injecting it. Don't let her know this, of course.
-[x] Or you could have her push some objects around, but she'd probably understand you could do it yourself and freak out more.
[x] Consider the range of sugar cubes people might use in a cup of coffee.
[x] Put aside 8M for two orders each of spoons and knifes next time you go out.

>>42198
So will this, and more nicely and less demeaning.

Gonna start work on pricing drinks after next update.

Also, we have 200 forks and no spoons or knifes. I don't think we're currently planning to serve anything that needs them, but somebody might ask for one and it'd be better to have them on hand.
>> No. 42201
>>42199
What happens if she thinks that she has extra children?

When she doesn't find them she will assume that we did something to them.
>> No. 42202
>>42201
She doesn't have any emotional attachment to those babies, so she won't really care even if she makes the connection.

[x] Relieve Alice's need in private.
[x] Marisa wants you to tell her to do something? Have her fill the baster, but just empty it out when you go off instead of injecting it. Don't let her know this, of course.
-[x] Or you could have her push some objects around, but she'd probably understand you could do it yourself and freak out more.
[x] Consider the range of sugar cubes people might use in a cup of coffee.
[x] Put aside 8M for two orders each of spoons and knifes next time you go out.
>> No. 42204
That would be pretty naive.

She'd assume that we are doing some of the shit we showed her in the videos.
That would make her even more frightened of us.

I'm not actually sure why we are overly fussed about the opinion of a couple of blobs though.
>> No. 42205
>>42204
Misplaced priorities mostly. To be frank, it might be better if we left it alone and let it think that we're an evil SOB who's using its family to make it do what we want. At least that gives it certainty and the feeling of security from that certainty, whereas our incorrectly-interpreted actions and half-assed attempts to console it have done nothing but unnerve it thus far.
>> No. 42208
[x] Relieve Alice's need in private.
[x] Marisa wants you to tell her to do something? Have her fill the baster.
-[x] Inject it back into her later.

Let's see what sort of mutant will come from this.
>> No. 42210
File 133263271315.jpg - (69.96KB , 478x787 , HELLO JOHN.jpg ) [iqdb]
42210
..... After a moment of thought, you realize that you could just hurt Marisa a little, then use orange juice to fix things. Which is probably what she expects, and you aren't sure why the voice didn't bring that possibility up itself... until you consider that the fact that it's essentially pouring money down the toilet for no reason, which means you're a lot less likely to do it no matter how tempting the offer is put. It's just been focusing on something that it was more likely to be able to talk you into doing.

..... Kind of a disquieting realization. Especially when you consider that if that was planned out, it means that the Voice is either pretty smart, learning, or both.

But there's no need to go even as far as the voice suggests. She's clearly not happy with even filling a baster for infants. Not as unhappy about the prospect as Reimu, clearly, but still not thrilled to be handled in such a way.

You do it twice. Once for her, and then once again, after, with a reminder that she's taking Reimu's place too. In between, you just pour the paste out down the sink rather than use it: you already have a bodied Marisa, more shots at it from this one are pointless and will just fill up space with cheap blobs that could be used, at least, for more expensive and theoretically profitable ones instead.

The thing is, in spite of her mental willingness to sacrifice herself in this way, her body just doesn't keep up as easily. It's kind of frustrating, but everything is just slower to respond. Just pinching and rubbing, while it worked the first time, isn't getting beyond a certain point. You'll have to put a little more effort into it.

There's a sharp cry of dismay as you ease a finger into place. That starts to do the trick fairly quickly. In spite of her mental reluctance towards humans, friction is friction, and physical reactions will happen whether or not you're happy about it happening. A little more work is all that's needed to fill it a second time.

You leave Marisa lying on her side, staring blankly into space, as you wash the useless gunk out of the baster again. Then, finished, you return her to the crib.

"You'll be ready to work, again, when I ask. Right, Marisa?" You say, trying to be as kind as you can about it.

".... Yes, mister." Marisa says, a little woodenly.

You step back and turn to other things.

".... Is Marisa... hurt?" You hear, behind you.

"Marisa is fine. Reimu should only worry about Reimu and the little ones, now." is Marisa's reply, picking up in enthusiasm. "Marisa will do her part..."

....... This whole situation is so annoying. At least she seems less paranoid, now. But you're still seriously reconsidering just dumping the lot, again.

You think she won't be worried about something like that? You know she won't trust the offer, unless she has to earn it.

.....

You sequester yourself with Alice for a while, banishing the matter from your mind as you shoo other occupants out and make every effort to minimize her Need. You can't say you don't enjoy the process as much as she does, and you're both a bit of a mess by the time you decide you're finished, much later. You just can't continue. Alice is only a little disappointed by this, but cuddles on your chest wearily.

"Love... Master..." She murmurs, sagging into you.

You sigh and pet her hair.

..... And then you notice a slight tapping and scratching at the bedroom window. Both of you look up, and Alice recoils slightly at the sight.

There's a bodied Flandre, nearly as large as a human, squatting and balanced on her toes on the windowsill, leering widely and toothily inside. She could break through if she wanted. Glass is fragile, and you recall that a Flandre's regeneration is superior even to Remilia. Broken glass would be a minor annoyance at best. She doesn't, though. Instead, she just pointedly licks, slowly, across the glass. Then pushes off and flaps away into the night, without a word, wings tinkling faintly.

There are two things you notice before she's gone.

First: She is collared. This Flandre is someone's pet.

Second: You couldn't make out the details, but there was something in one of her hands.

---

9:32 PM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 42211
Well, label me amused.
>> No. 42212
I'm really, really hoping it wasn't a camera and that someone isn't running a blackmail business.
>> No. 42213
>>42212
Plan for the worst case scenario that is still probable, that way you won't end up disappointed.
>> No. 42215
Well, that's...I don't really know what to feel about that. But, a human sized yukkuri? Next we should offer her something, a crib yukkuri maybe, and try to have her breed with someone.

[x] FOLLOW THAT FLANDRE.
>> No. 42221
[x] Whatever it was, you can't really do anything about it now.
-[x] Remember to mention it to Frank when he gets back.
-[x] And cover your windows when you do something like this in the future.
[x] Consider the range of sugar cubes people might use in a cup of coffee.
[x] Go out with 10M for two orders each of spoons and knifes, as well as some lunchmeat.
[x] Offer to give Rumia-B some meat if it will fill the baster for you (or get injected with the baster, but that would smell really bad). If it accepts, impregnate Yoshika-A with it.
-[x] Make sure it understands the process involved in this, and that it will have kids.

>>42215
First off, you seem to be suggesting capturing it. It has a collar and is somebody's pet. Even if we felt like stealing it, the collars have a locator thing that would lead the owner right to our apartment building, likely with some manner of weapon in hand.

Second, and even more important, is the fact that we are currently several stories up, and cannot pursue.
>> No. 42222
[x] This is... worrying. Think! What could she have been carrying in that hand?
-[x] Assume the worst: it could be blackmail and you'll receive a nasty message soon. But don't panic. Depending on how it goes, you may be able to do something.
[x] Next time you do 'bed activities', have something block the window.

So, we have a few hidden cards in play if it's blackmail, so to speak. Nobody can defeat the maid, so we could reverse the tables if the blackmailer is stupid enough to come make a deal in person or send the Flandre (with capture, not kill of course). Our mafia 'friends' may be interested to know that someone is running that kind fo business too. And Rebecca would probably want to help us since this could hurt her business too. Or we could ask Sam a favor and ask him to track where that Flandre is with her collar. >>42221 said how it could be a problem for us, but the reverse is true too.

If it's blackmail of course.
>> No. 42223
>>42218
Betting on the person on the other end being a moron is not a reliable plan; but the rest is true - there's no point to worry about it now and we might as well as do what we were planning on doing. Besides, it could've so much worse.
>> No. 42224
>>42222
>ask Sam a favor and ask him to track where that Flandre is with her collar.
"So, you want Ol' Sam to be trackin' down a yukkuri what ain't b'long to ya? Guess I can risk my job fer ya, though I said I wouldn't. What be its registration number, boyo?"
"Well, it was a Flandre that I saw out my window. I don't actually know anything about it."
"Hmm, can't help you there, boyo."
>> No. 42225
>>42224
Ah darn, forgot about that. My bad.
>> No. 42226
[x] Whatever it was, you can't really do anything about it now.
-[x] Remember to mention it to Frank when he gets back.
-[x] And cover your windows when you do something like this in the future.
[x] Consider the range of sugar cubes people might use in a cup of coffee.
[x] Determine next practical step of courting.
[x] Go out with 10M for two orders each of spoons and knifes, as well as some lunchmeat.
[x] Offer to give Rumia-B some meat if it will fill the baster for you (or get injected with the baster, but that would smell really bad). If it accepts, impregnate Yoshika-A with it.
-[x] Make sure it understands the process involved in this, and that it will have kids. Before the agreement, not after.

So that's what the glint was - Flandre's wings.

Also there was a possibility of "Oh, by the way, I'm gonna jack you off now.", so I fixed that.

Finally, Alyssa routery.
>> No. 42227
Uh - okay. So it's a bodied Flandre, it had something in its hands, and she flew away after watching us address Alice's Need.

Am I the only one thinking that Serah got her hands on Flandre and is using it to collect blackmail?
>> No. 42228
[x] Whatever it was, you can't really do anything about it now.
-[x] Remember to mention it to Frank when he gets back.
-[x] And cover your windows when you do something like this in the future. Seriously why don't you have the blinds shut anyway?
[x] Consider the range of sugar cubes people might use in a cup of coffee.
[x] Determine next practical step of courting.
[x] Go out with 10M for two orders each of spoons and knifes, as well as some lunchmeat.
-[x] Might as well exchange a token for a box.
We are already almost with at full capacity of yukkuri, at least wait until we sell some of them before breeding another batch.
Anyway, a human sized, collared and rare yukkuri, where have we seen one of those? My theory is this is a voucher-yu and in the best case scenario it's from Rebecca, worst case it's from an unseen antagonist, but I'm possibly wrong about my assumption.
>> No. 42229
We probably will have enough meat to convince the Rumia. I hope.

[x] Whatever it was, you can't really do anything about it now.
-[x] Remember to mention it to Frank when he gets back.
-[x] And cover your windows when you do something like this in the future.
[x] Consider the range of sugar cubes people might use in a cup of coffee.
[x] Determine next practical step of courting.
[x] Go out with 10M for two orders each of spoons and knifes, as well as some lunchmeat.
[x] Offer to give Rumia-B some meat if it will fill the baster for you (or get injected with the baster, but that would smell really bad). If it accepts, impregnate Yoshika-A with it.
-[x] Make sure it understands the process involved in this, and that it will have kids. Before the agreement, not after.
>> No. 42230
[x] Whatever it was, you can't really do anything about it now.
-[x] Remember to mention it to Frank when he gets back.
-[x] And cover your windows when you do something like this in the future.
[x] Offer to give Rumia-B some meat if it will fill the baster for you (or get injected with the baster, but that would smell really bad). If it accepts, impregnate Yoshika-A with it.
-[x] Make sure it understands the process involved in this, and that it will have kids.

It's night. John might be eaten by a grue if he goes out now.
>> No. 42232
>>42221 here. Turns out it takes 20 cubes to cost us 1M, so no real point in thinking much about them.

And I also like Alyssa.

Please replace
[x] Consider the range of sugar cubes people might use in a cup of coffee.
in >>42221 to
[x] Determine next practical step of courting.
Sorry for the trouble.
>> No. 42233
File 133264425885.jpg - (367.73KB , 661x661 , d767a1e64164572969f1a8225685edf4.jpg ) [iqdb]
42233
You spend the next few minutes swearing violently inside your head.

Then you regroup. Nothing to be done about... that, now. Whatever that was. You'll have to make a point of mentioning it to Frank tomorrow. ... And of drawing the blinds. You would have thought, as high up as you are, that it wouldn't be a huge concern, but clearly not.

You try to distract yourself from it with a quick jaunt outside, once you've fumbled your clothes back on. Sugar cubes... you guess it doesn't make a huge difference how many get used. Even if your customers are gigantic dicks that dump twenty cubes into their cups, it's not going to be a huge expense, if you consider it in advance with pricing. More likely, you might get people that drop in four or five at most, with an average of two or three.

There's a cornerstore open at this time of night. Convenient. You make a couple purchases and head back.

"Meat...?" Rumia asks curiously, sniffing warily at Yoshika. She might be able to detect faint traces of scent you can't, you don't know. Not hugely important.

"Alright, Rumia. I want for you to make Yoshika, here, a mother." You explain.

A mildly disgusted look crosses Rumia's face. You have to be careful about this, though, to be sure she knows exactly what's going on, and there aren't any accidents when infants get transplanted back into her pen. You can't exactly keep Yoshika in there until the birth, after all.

"You don't have to refresh with her, though, and I'll be giving you meat for it." You explain, catching her interest. "I'll help you fill this." You say, putting the baster down on the bed. "And then it will put it into Yoshika, who will have your babies. In exchange..."

You tear open the packet of lunchmeat, letting the smell waft over to Rumia who's eyes widen a little in excitement at the scent.

"I'll be giving you this meat, once we're done." You finish. "Does that sound good?"

"Uhuh! Uhuh! Hurry up, so Rumia can have meat!" She urges.

"All right then." You say, setting the package aside, and picking Rumia up.

"T-tickles..." She giggles a little as you start in. After a few moments though, things start to pick up, responsively. Yoshika continues to watch as a slow blush creeps across Rumia's face and her breathing gets a little ragged.

"Rumia is... h-hurry, Mister, Rumia wants-"

You aren't sure what she wants, though there are a couple of obvious possibilities, as her eyes screw tight shut right then, and the baster fills with a thin, meaty paste. Rumia pants for a moment, but then starts all but bouncing in place in her eagerness for the meat. Since she's still in your lap, this is... a bit awkward, and your anatomy is helpfully informing you that the walk was plenty of rest. You quickly set her, and the package, aside and she eagerly digs in, making soft 'nom' noises as she devours the contents.

Yoshika has already settled in place and prepared herself for impregnation, arranged for ease of access. The process doesn't take long, and is simple, through practiced motions. She blushes a little as you squeeze the paste into place.

"Yoshika... will be a mother." She says, seeming a little awed at the prospect.

"Yoshika looks weird. And Yoshika smells weird. Like tasty, but like not-tasty." Rumia says, having savaged her way through the offering of Meat already, leaving just torn and licked-clean scraps of plastic behind. "But Rumia will let Yoshika have Rumia's babies~"

... There are more romantic sentiments that could be expressed, especially after the fact. Yoshika seems to agree on that point. But you guess it's kind of better than could really be expected.

You rinse the traces of meaty liquid out of the baster and consider the time, after putting Rumia back in her pen. It's pretty late. Probably time to go to bed.

---

10:30 PM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 42235
[x] Determine next practical step of courting.
[x] Go to bed.

That went really well, I think.

Tomorrow we should go look at other people's pricing to see how much profit we can build into prices.

Also get waitress training started.
>> No. 42236
[x] Determine next practical step of courting.
[x] Go to bed.

We managed to deal nicely with a yukkuri! I'm getting all sorts of warm fuzzies.
>> No. 42237
[x] Determine next practical step of courting.
[x] Go to bed.

Nothing much to do left, just wait for possibly our last batch in a long time. We should probably start arranging menus, pricing and such.
>> No. 42238
[x] Go to bed

Leave the courting business to Frank tomorrow. He's the expert, John should ask him about this stuff.
>> No. 42240
>>42239

Next thread.