[Return]
Archived Thread

File 13317774953.jpg - (131.21KB , 640x480 , 5df891217b0b3c0ca028c11ecbf8d49f44a2e0cc.jpg ) [iqdb]
41566 No. 41566
"Well, it's been a pleasure, Rebecca." You say, exchanging bits of paper, and waiting for the head-voice to make some sort of remark about that. It stays silent, though, and you rise after the Youmu and Mystia hop off.

"Come back soon."

"As a customer."

"We'll be waiting~" They say, in a sort of sing-song tandem, before giggling and running out. You shake your head and hand Alyssa off to the maid, before quietly leaving the mansion and grounds.

You explain the City as best you can, on the way back to your apartment. It's not exactly easy, but you seem to get it across. The fact that the moon is hanging in a bunch of eyes instead of stars helps, you guess, though you still make a point of not looking up unless you have to. Comparatively, 'Yukkuri' and the contest come across easily enough.

Then you're back to the apartment. Seems like everyone's sleeping, and Frank's set up the furniture into a makeshift pen again, for the Rumia. He himself is sort of sprawled face down in the sofa, snores muted.

He probably wouldn't even notice that little knife penetrating his spine. Or something else penetrating. You notice he has very firm hindquarters.

.... What, no.

You think you could probably just stick his hand in warm water, too.

No. Who do you think would have to clean... no. This conversation. It is not happening.

You put things away. For now, the maid can just stand in a corner, staring. If Frank gets creeped out, then you can stick her in the closet later, or throw a sheet over her, or something.

For now, god damn it, it's closing on two after that walk, and you need to sleep. You don't even bother to undress.

.... It feels like you've hardly settled down on the bed when you feel Alyssa nipping softly at your ear. Bleary eyes crack open. The alarm is showing a blinking time... it's not... it's not even five, yet.

Why is the world such an inhospitable place? You groan, wretchedly.

"I-I'm sorry. But the ones in there, they're yelling, and there's not much I can do to wake..." Alyssa mumbles.

"'Sfindnwrrybdid..." You reply eloquently as you lurch to your feet, stumbling out of the bedroom.

"Mister is here! Mister will take you now." the mother says, to a pair of...

Yeah, just two infants. One particularly stupid looking and distraught reimu, and an equally heartbroken seeming.... thing. Mutant, you guess. Like if a chen were shaped like a cat, with the blobby yukkuri head. You think you read that Aya get like that sometimes, animalistic-shaped mutations. You guess they're just the best known.

"Mwommie..." The buri burbles.

"Reimu doesn't want you!" She snaps.

"B-bud Chen... chen was jusd born..." the mutant tries.

"Reimu really doesn't want you!" Reimu insists again. "Reimu didn't want either of you! Go with mister, or go die!"

Both of them start sobbing, though the children that are awake look like they're ready to echo Reimu's sentiment. Marisa, notably, is staying quietly well out of it. Doesn't seem like she approves of this. But it doesn't seem she can fault Reimu either.

---

4:50 AM

[ ] What do you do?

>> No. 41570
[x] Go wake up Chen.
[x] Have the mother at least say goodbye nicely to the little ones.
-[x] Scol Reimu a bit and confort the babies. She will receive only a small piece of sweet-sweet for being evil on the babies.
--[x] If Marisa behaves nicely when the babies are born, she will reeive a lot of sweet-sweet.
[x] Put Frank's hand on a bucket of warm water.
>> No. 41571
[x] Go wake up Chen-A.
[x] Have the mother at least say goodbye nicely to the little ones.
-[x] When it does, it'll get it's promised sweet-sweets...
[x] Have Chen-A comfort little ones.
[x] While comforting occurs, talk to Marisa-A. While you can't tell her how to feel about her children, they'll be gone really soon, so they might as well be nice or at least not mean to them for the time they're in the crib. If Marisa is, you'll give her two sweet-sweets.
[x] Label them Reimu-Whatever and Chen-C.
[x] Tell Chen-A that since Tenshi-A has her hands full with the Tenshis, she'll have to teach Suika-A about not being rambunctious at inappropriate times. If she needs help handling her, just ask you or Frank.
[x] Thank Alyssa for waking you up.
[x] Go back to bed.

Those poor babies...
>> No. 41572
My memory isn't that great but did people ever explain why they wanted to impregnate the Reimu and Marisa pair with Chens in the first place?
>> No. 41573
In all fairness, these are the product of a rape, and deformed as well. Sure, Reimu's being a jerk about it, but...

[x] Go wake up Chen-A.
[x] Have the mother at least say goodbye nicely to the little ones.
-[x] When it does, it'll get it's promised sweet-sweets...
[x] Have Chen-A comfort little ones.
[x] While comforting occurs, talk to Marisa-A. While you can't tell her how to feel about her children, they'll be gone really soon, so they might as well be nice or at least not mean to them for the time they're in the crib. If Marisa is, you'll give her two sweet-sweets.
[x] Label them Reimu-Whatever and Chen-C.
[x] Tell Chen-A that since Tenshi-A has her hands full with the Tenshis, she'll have to teach Suika-A about not being rambunctious at inappropriate times. If she needs help handling her, just ask you or Frank.
-[x] Once Tenshi gets more free time, she can help with/take over the teaching.
[x] Thank Alyssa for waking you up.
[x] Go back to bed.
>> No. 41574
>>41572
Marisa was impregnated with Tenshi, I think. But as for reasons, I liked it because if it produced a bodied yukkuri, it would be one unrelated to Alice that she could make lots of babies with.
>> No. 41575
>>41574
Isn't getting Chen and Tenshi to impregnate one another be better in that case? You'd get higher chances of bodied yukkuri that aren't related to Alice and you wouldn't pick up more useless Reimus and Marisas.

Still, we did pick up a couple of cat-Chens. They should be good for rarity if nothing else, assuming that they don't die of stress or something similar in the next few days. I'd prefer a puppy-Aya though, although a big hulking chimera-Kimeemaru would also be pretty hilarious.
>> No. 41576
>>41573
>she'll have to teach Suika-A about not being rambunctious at inappropriate times

I have a different idea. You know Tenshi-5, the one who believes John is her father? If the experiment works, we should tell her she will become taller and stronger than her sister, but for that, she needs to train/fight with Suika once they're both older.

That will give Suika someone to play with, and experiment more with Tenshi.
>> No. 41577
>>41572
An unfortunate number of people either assume the assorted NPCs will quietly go along with their plans if they're not openly hostile, or will simply copy+paste the first reasonable-sounding vote without bothering to take a good look at it for blatantly obvious flaws first.

That, or they were shooting for bodied Marisas and Reimus.



Sorry if that was a bit snippy, but after watching people fail to learn from their mistakes time after time in other threads I have to admit it's starting to hit a nerve.
>> No. 41578
>>41575

We wanted bodied Reimus/Marisas
>> No. 41580
>>41577
Well, that's the problem with anonymous voting, isn't it? You get basically no institutional memory and often voters voting with little understanding of what's going on. I've seen similar story threads set up on non-anonymous websites and they're usually better in the sense that people debate choices and band together to shout down the worst proposals. Though to be fair, the problem of not considering probable NPC responses is pretty much endemic to any role-playing game.

>>41578
That's a reasonable goal, though I'm curious why no one bothered to consult the Reimu and Marisa beforehand given what we understand about yukkuri breeding and mating behaviors. Was it just hastiness?
>> No. 41582
>>41580

I believe we thought John would be more delicate with them, and not artificially rape them.
>> No. 41583
>>41580
As far as I know, it was a misunderstanding. I, at least, thought explanation and convincing/bribery would precede impregnation without needing to specify it.

Also if you're going to complain much more than that, I humbly ask you take it to /blue/ before the thread becomes a giant argument.

>>41575
>couple cat-Chens
We just got one.

>>41576
First of all, let me say that I don't think we should do that for a number of reasons. But even if we were to do so, I still think it would be wise to teach her to not be rambunctious at inappropriate times. For one thing, it doesn't remove the option to be wild at appropriate times. What's more, it ensures we can actually trust Suika in front of customers.

[x] Go wake up Chen-A.
[x] Have the mother at least say goodbye nicely to the little ones.
-[x] When it does, it'll get it's promised sweet-sweets...
[x] Have Chen-A comfort little ones.
[x] While comforting occurs, talk to Marisa-A. While you can't tell her how to feel about her children, they'll be gone really soon, so they might as well be nice or at least not mean to them for the time they're in the crib. If Marisa is, you'll give her two sweet-sweets.
[x] Label them Reimu-Whatever and Chen-C.
[x] Tell Chen-A that since Tenshi-A has her hands full with the Tenshis, she'll have to teach Suika-A about not being rambunctious at inappropriate times. If she needs help handling her, just ask you or Frank.
-[x] Once Tenshi gets more free time, she can help with/take over the teaching.
[x] Thank Alyssa for waking you up.
[x] Go back to bed.
>> No. 41584
>>41582
>>41583
Ah, I see, that does make more sense. I do apologize if I came off as being combative, since it was more curiosity that condemnation on my part. Having said that, it seems that I have no reading comprehension - still, at least this buri is a bit smarter than the ones we've already got. Not to mention that a buri is still better than a shingashong.
>> No. 41587
>>41584
If you're referring to my request regarding complaints, I accidentally mixed you up with >>41577 while writing my responses. You're quite polite, in fact.

Actually, now that I read it again, >>41577 wasn't really complaining that hard anyway. I don't know why I got so worked up about it.

Also Shingashong is the freakiest thing. Even if it is nice once you get to know it.
>> No. 41588
>>41585
I'm glad that I'm not the only one who finds shingashong disturbing. That said, I wonder if it would be productive to institute best practices regarding our yukkuri interaction in future? Something along the lines of using mammalian birth, cutting duties for the expectant mother and trying to make the experience as relaxing for them as possible if we want to keep or sell the yukkuri.

I remember that there was some talk earlier about setting up rewards and punishment to guide the yukkuri' behavior, but I don't believe anything came out of that.
>> No. 41589
[x] Go wake up Chen-A.
[x] Have the mother at least say goodbye nicely to the little ones.
-[x] When it does, it'll get it's promised sweet-sweets...
[x] Have Chen-A comfort little ones.
[x] While comforting occurs, talk to Marisa-A. While you can't tell her how to feel about her children, they'll be gone really soon, so they might as well be nice or at least not mean to them for the time they're in the crib. If Marisa is, you'll give her two sweet-sweets.
[x] Label them Reimu-Whatever and Chen-C.
[x] Tell Chen-A that since Tenshi-A has her hands full with the Tenshis, she'll have to teach Suika-A about not being rambunctious at inappropriate times. If she needs help handling her, just ask you or Frank.
-[x] Once Tenshi gets more free time, she can help with/take over the teaching.
[x] Thank Alyssa for waking you up.
[x] Go back to bed.

Point taken, forced impregnation (Even with sweets rewards) produces weird things. Chen-C is a nice bonus, but another buri is kind of dissapointing. Since Marisa-A is more obedient (will-broken) probably will fare better.
If I remember, the idea was to get bodied reimus and marisas for that "vanilla-like" yukkuri feeling, having the most iconic ones as waitresses.

So, When do we start actually setting up the cafe?

>>41577
The only way of sometimes getting across a vote is assumming the best with the less suicidal option. And hope mercy from the writer.
>> No. 41590
>>41584
>>41586

For those wondering, Shingashong is ... that. Not very easy.
>> No. 41591
Hm, I suppose we could conclude that while producing bodied Reimu and Marisa was a good idea, our implementation was not the best. Perhaps in future we could all put ourselves in the place of the NPC that we're interacting with and imagine our/their probable reactions before making decisions.

That said, we've already visited the rental places and potential suppliers, we could arrange to rent the place in the morning and then start readying it for use. The problem is that there isn't much point to renting the place until we have the yukkuri waitresses, the shop logo, advertising campaign, equipment and a couple of other things ready. Still, training yukkuri to become waitresses should be easier now that we've picked up a maid and a contact who has access to maids.

I don't think training the yukkuri can get any easier unless we either pick up a dozen bodied Sakuyas or our yukkuri spontaneously gain a couple dozen IQ points overnight.
>> No. 41592
>>41590
Thank you for the picture, it will undoubtedly haunt my nightmares tonight. It hits that nasty center where it's no longer cute but not so freaky that it's more pitiable than creepy.
>> No. 41593
>>41590

That was supposed to be a yukkuri? Holy fuck, the fandom is going too far with the deformities.
>> No. 41595
>>41590
Thank you, I needed to stay awake all night anyway. I know there's a portion of the yukkuri community based around abuse, malformations, and WTF-ness, but what was the one who made THAT thinking!? Oddly enough that thing strikes me as a "blank".
>> No. 41597
File 133179086557.jpg - (199.27KB , 1000x1065 , OhGodWhat.jpg ) [iqdb]
41597
>>41592
>>41595
You're welcome. Hmm, I probably should hide the thumbnail, come to think of it..
>> No. 41598
>>41597
That's odd, I checked NSFW but it seems to be displaying normally. Oh well, at least I haven't made anything worse.
>> No. 41599
[x] Go wake up Chen-A.
[x] Have the mother at least say goodbye nicely to the little ones.
-[x] When it does, it'll get it's promised sweet-sweet...
[x] Have Chen-A comfort little ones.
[x] While comforting occurs, talk to Marisa-A. While you can't tell her how to feel about her children, they'll be gone really soon, so they might as well be nice or at least not mean to them for the time they're in the crib. If Marisa is, you'll give her two sweet-sweets.
[x] Label them Reimu-Whatever and Chen-C.
[x] Tell Chen-A that since Tenshi-A has her hands full with the Tenshis, she'll have to teach Suika-A about not being rambunctious at inappropriate times. If she needs help handling her, just ask you or Frank.
-[x] Once Tenshi gets more free time, she can help with/take over the teaching.
[x] Thank Alyssa for waking you up.
[x] Go back to bed.
>> No. 41603
>>41597
>OhGodWhat.jpg

Indeed. Horrible thing.

[x] Go wake up Chen-A.
[x] Have the mother at least say goodbye nicely to the little ones.
-[x] When it does, it'll get it's promised sweet-sweet...
[x] Have Chen-A comfort little ones.
[x] Label them Reimu-Whatever and Chen-C.
[x] Thank Alyssa for waking you up.
[x] Go back to bed. Don't forget to snuggle with Alyssa, she's your new pillow now!

Isn't Marisa sleeping? Why would we wake her up?
>> No. 41604
Isn't Chen with her hands full too? I think John should teach Suika himself.
>> No. 41605
[x] Go wake up Chen-A and have her confort the newborns.
[x] Have the mother at least say goodbye nicely to the little ones.
-[x] When it does, it'll get it's promised sweet-sweet. But only a small one, as punishment for mistreating the babies.
[x] While comforting occurs, talk to Marisa-A, if she's awake. While you can't tell her how to feel about her children, they'll be gone really soon, so they might as well be nice or at least not mean to them for the time they're in the crib. If Marisa is, you'll give her two sweet-sweets.
[x] Label the babies Reimu-Whatever and Chen-C.
[x] Go back to bed. Don't forget to snuggle with Alyssa, she's your new pillow/Teddy Bear now!
[x] Go back to bed.

Just making sure John won't be an ass and wake Marisa up, if she's sleeping. She's probably awaken, though, with all the noise Reimu caused. We also need to punish her for traumatizing the babies so soon.

And please, leave the Suika matter for later, when everyone is awake and thinking straight. Now it's too out of context.
>> No. 41609
[x] Go wake up Chen-A and have her confort the newborns.
[x] Have the mother at least say goodbye nicely to the little ones.
-[x] When it does, it'll get it's promised sweet-sweet. But only a small one, as punishment for mistreating the babies.
[x] While comforting occurs, talk to Marisa-A, if she's awake. While you can't tell her how to feel about her children, they'll be gone really soon, so they might as well be nice or at least not mean to them for the time they're in the crib. If Marisa is, you'll give her two sweet-sweets.
[x] Label the babies Reimu-Whatever and Chen-C.
[x] Go back to bed. Don't forget to snuggle with Alyssa, she's your new pillow/Teddy Bear now!
>> No. 41614
>>41576
>>41583

I like that idea. If we pull it off, we will have a considerably enchanced Tenshi and a properly developed Suika. We just need to find a way to make Suika focus only on Tenshi-5, to brawl only with her.

Seems to be a nice way to keep them both happy: Suika has her fights, and Tenshi-5 gets her beating (and might become more like Papa Johnny). john also wins with this, with further experimenting and keeping these two important yukkuri happy.

Thens how them some UFC moves and we will have our own pair of gladiators. Think of the money we could make!

[x] Go wake up Chen-A and have her confort the newborns.
[x] Have the mother at least say goodbye nicely to the little ones.
-[x] When it does, it'll get it's promised sweet-sweet. But only a small one, as punishment for mistreating the babies.
[x] While comforting occurs, talk to Marisa-A, if she's awake. While you can't tell her how to feel about her children, they'll be gone really soon, so they might as well be nice or at least not mean to them for the time they're in the crib. If Marisa is, you'll give her two sweet-sweets.
[x] Label the babies Reimu-Whatever and Chen-C.
[x] Go back to bed. Don't forget to snuggle with Alyssa, she's your pillow/Teddy Bear now! this night.
[x] Go back to bed.

>Don't forget to snuggle with Alyssa, she's your new pillow/Teddy Bear now!

What the fuck am I voting for?
>> No. 41615
HAVING AN UNDEAD CREATION AS A PILLOW IS NOT OK

NO

N O O O O
>> No. 41616
>Marisa, notably, is staying quietly well out of it.
Marisa is awake, for anyone who's interested.
>> No. 41617
>>41614
I like the idea of running non-lethal yukkuri fights, but it doesn't suit the concept of the cafe at present. If you want yukkuri gladiatorial combat, you might want to consider running the cafe as a yukkuri maid cafe during the day and then run a yukkuri fighting league at night. Swap out the desserts for popcorn and other concession foods, hold non-lethal exhibition fights for your yukkuri, and host amateur yukkuri fighting leagues. Since most cafes don't get much business in the evenings and at night, cafe sales shouldn't suffer, though the same probably won't be true of its reputation.

If you do hold yukkuri fights, you'll need to make sure that the yukkuri of the cafe do not participate in lethal or even dangerous yukkuri fights. You do not want spectators to get the feeling that it is a blood-sport (paste-sport?), but rather just recompense paid out to the yukkuri. Which means that you'll need a lot of scum and shit-heads for fodder and perhaps a small stable of predator or even more physical yukkuri.
>> No. 41618
>>41617
Has a really good point. The Yukkuri cafe that is currently in the works is very non-exploitative, much less than death fights and yukkuri sex houses.

I think that we should just do the cafe, as our reputation would really suffer, not only to everyone else, but what would our yukkuri think of us? They're scared beyond belief of the factory and their methods?

How much would shanghai be able to take before she goes Hourai and kills us?

Also, on the other hand, so far only suika and tenshi are anywhere near resilient. all the other yukkuri are too easily damaged for any good fight.
>> No. 41619
>>41618
At least they enjoy their jobs at the brothel. Us? We're forcing them to do unpaid labor that they likely won't enjoy.
>> No. 41620
>>41618
>>41617 here.

If I were to set up a system, I'd invite locals to bring their yukkuri to participate in fighting tournaments. You offer a purse for the tournament winner and maybe the runner-up, let the people in to watch for free, and then make money by selling booze and concession snacks. This way you don't risk your own yukkuri and you leave the training to people who have the spare time to do that kind of thing.

Running our own fights is costly and too difficult to bother.

Other night-time entertainment might include live cooking using yukkuri or yukkuri singing. I don't think that last one will be very successful unless we pick up a couple of Mystias or something. And even then it'll probably be iffy.
>> No. 41622
>>41620
And it only take one unahppy loser before word get out and our rep go down in flames. Seriously, what do you think will happen when someone lose his prized yukkuri, accident or otherwise?

This is a terrible idea. First of all, our guy need rest after the day is done. Working day AND night is not going to work. Second, this will probably alienate friends. First, I doubt Frank would like the idea. Not to mention that if we end up living at Rebecca's place, she will most probably kick us out if she learns about it.
>> No. 41623
>>41622
And those would be the downsides of running yukkuri fighting tournaments. Most business ventures come down to whether the benefits are worth the cost - if they aren't, that there's no point in implementing them.

As for whether yukkuri fighting tournaments are worth it, well . . . it depends on whether there's money in running them and whether there's enough money in it to justify the downsides. The closest real-life comparison I can think of off of the top of my head is the UFC, but I can't really comment on that since I've no interest in the industry. Not to mention there are no guarantees that the comparison is even relevant.
>> No. 41624
You guys got some details wrong. The right idea is not to make our own tournament, but to join a local/amateur club and then take part on bigger events.

>>41622
>Second, this will probably alienate friends. First, I doubt Frank would like the idea.

Suika is pretty much born ready for a fight. It alld epends on who does the fighting and what kind is the event.
>Not to mention that if we end up living at Rebecca's place, she will most probably kick us out if she learns about it.

You can't really say that. She has a connectionw ith her yukkuri, because they are hers. She doesn't mind exploiting them physically either, since she runs a brothel relaxation service. Plus, orange juice will fix any yukkuri up, as long as they aren't dead.
>>41618
>I think that we should just do the cafe, as our reputation would really suffer, not only to everyone else, but what would our yukkuri think of us? They're scared beyond belief of the factory and their methods?

Only three yukkuri have been in the factory. Suika wouldn't give a shit and would gladly fight anybody, maybe even supposed predators.

>How much would shanghai be able to take before she goes Hourai and kills us?

First, why the fuck would you make Shangai fight? Secondly, Hourai are very, very protective of their families and close friends, and John is most certainly in one of these two groups. As long as John isn't the cause of her stress, Hourai won't do shit to him.

>Also, on the other hand, so far only suika and tenshi are anywhere near resilient. all the other yukkuri are too easily damaged for any good fight.

I don't how you and/or the others had the idea having anyone but Suika and Tenshi fighting.
>> No. 41625
[x] Go wake up Chen-A and have her confort the newborns.
[x] Have the mother at least say goodbye nicely to the little ones.
-[x] When it does, it'll get it's promised sweet-sweet. But only a small one, as punishment for mistreating the babies.
[x] While comforting occurs, talk to Marisa-A. While you can't tell her how to feel about her children, they'll be gone really soon, so they might as well be nice or at least not mean to them for the time they're in the crib. If Marisa is, you'll give her two sweet-sweets.
[x] Label the babies Reimu-Whatever and Chen-C.
[x] Go back to bed. Don't forget to snuggle with Alyssa.
>> No. 41626
Chen-A has not been said to have her hands full.

[x] Go wake up Chen-A.
[x] Have the mother at least say goodbye nicely to the little ones.
-[x] When it does, it'll get it's promised sweet-sweet...
[x] Have Chen-A comfort little ones.
[x] While comforting occurs, talk to Marisa-A. While you can't tell her how to feel about her children, they'll be gone really soon, so they might as well be nice or at least not mean to them for the time they're in the crib. If Marisa is, you'll give her two sweet-sweets.
[x] Label them Reimu-Whatever and Chen-C.
[x] Tell Chen-A that since Tenshi-A has her hands full with the Tenshis, she'll have to teach Suika-A about not being rambunctious at inappropriate times. If she needs help handling her, just ask you or Frank.
-[x] Once Tenshi gets more free time, she can help with/take over the teaching.
[x] Thank Alyssa for waking you up.
[x] Go back to bed.
>> No. 41628
[x] Go wake up Chen-A.
[x] Have the mother at least say goodbye nicely to the little ones.
-[x] When it does, it'll get it's promised sweet-sweet...
[x] Have Chen-A comfort little ones.
[x] While comforting occurs, talk to Marisa-A. While you can't tell her how to feel about her children, they'll be gone really soon, so they might as well be nice or at least not mean to them for the time they're in the crib. If Marisa is, you'll give her two sweet-sweets.
[x] Label them Reimu-Whatever and Chen-C.
[x] Tell Chen-A that since Tenshi-A has her hands full with the Tenshis, she'll have to teach Suika-A about not being rambunctious at inappropriate times. If she needs help handling her, just ask you or Frank.
-[x] Once Tenshi gets more free time, she can help with/take over the teaching.
[x] Thank Alyssa for waking you up.
[x] Go back to bed.

Cool, we got an animal-shaped one.
>> No. 41630
>Since most cafes don't get much business in the evenings and at night.

I don't know where you are from, but at least in latin-america (most of where I've been) cafe's rush hour is in the evening-night, with a closing time near 22:30 hours. A nice coffee cup with pastry after a hard day is the best for relaxation. Maybe we should start investigating the city's habits and trends regarding coffee or restaurant bussiness in general.
>> No. 41631
>>41630
On colleges too, and in cities when there are diners open at that time. It's a pick-me up before going out to drink/after a party.

It's not a rush, but it is more than enough to consider the hours you're open carefully.
>> No. 41632
>>41630
A lot of different food businesses fall under the label of cafe and different cafes have different business models based on their food selection and clientele. A cafe along the lines of a coffeehouse would remain open later, whereas a cafe that mostly catered to people going to work and during lunch wouldn't. Hm, perhaps we ought to examine the food culture in the City, in particular that which surrounds cafes such as the one that we're trying to set up?
>> No. 41633
>>41632
That'll probably have to wait until we wake up. But still.

[x] Go wake up Chen-A.
[x] Have the mother at least say goodbye nicely to the little ones.
-[x] When it does, it'll get it's promised sweet-sweets...
[x] Have Chen-A comfort little ones.
[x] While comforting occurs, talk to Marisa-A. While you can't tell her how to feel about her children, they'll be gone really soon, so they might as well be nice or at least not mean to them for the time they're in the crib. If Marisa is, you'll give her two sweet-sweets.
[x] Label them Reimu-Whatever and Chen-C.
[x] Tell Chen-A that since Tenshi-A has her hands full with the Tenshis, she'll have to teach Suika-A about not being rambunctious at inappropriate times. If she needs help handling her, just ask you or Frank.
[x] Thank Alyssa for waking you up.
[x] Go back to bed.
[x] start researching times/niche you want to occupy.
>> No. 41634
[x] Go wake up Chen-A and have her confort the newborns.
[x] Have the mother at least say goodbye nicely to the little ones.
-[x] When it does, it'll get it's promised sweet-sweet. But only a small one, as punishment for mistreating the babies.
[x] While comforting occurs, talk to Marisa-A. While you can't tell her how to feel about her children, they'll be gone really soon, so they might as well be nice or at least not mean to them for the time they're in the crib. If Marisa is, you'll give her two sweet-sweets.
[x] Label the babies Reimu-Whatever and Chen-C.
[x] Go back to bed. Don't forget to snuggle with Alyssa.
>> No. 41635
[x] Go wake up Chen-A.
[x] Have the mother at least say goodbye nicely to the little ones.
-[x] When it does, it'll get it's promised sweet-sweets...
[x] Have Chen-A comfort little ones.
[x] While comforting occurs, talk to Marisa-A. While you can't tell her how to feel about her children, they'll be gone really soon, so they might as well be nice or at least not mean to them for the time they're in the crib. If Marisa is, you'll give her two sweet-sweets.
[x] Label them Reimu-Whatever and Chen-C.
[x] Tell Chen-A that since Tenshi-A has her hands full with the Tenshis, she'll have to teach Suika-A about not being rambunctious at inappropriate times. If she needs help handling her, just ask you or Frank.
-[x] Once Tenshi gets more free time, she can help with/take over the teaching.
[x] Thank Alyssa for waking you up.
[x] Go back to bed.
[x] start researching times/niche you want to occupy.
>> No. 41636
File 133187276145.jpg - (244.52KB , 888x1000 , what was that you said.jpg ) [iqdb]
41636
You start to step away, to get Chen up, but Reimu's fit redoubles when it looks like you're going to just walk away. Ugh. You guess this is at least... well, mostly your fault, to be honest, but still. It settles a lot when you pick them up, trembling, both fitting easily in your hand. You aren't sure how much the mutant will grow, though.

"... Aren't you forgetting something?" You say, sternly, to which Reimu huffs in response. Marisa winces and turns aside, seeming to know, somehow, that trouble is brewing. "Your babies. You don't want to say goodbye to them?"

"Not Reimu's babies! Babies belong to Mister, only." She shoots back.

... That could be trouble.

"I'm telling you to say goodbye to your babies, nicely." You say, not in a mood to play about while fragile psyches get wrecked.

"Reimu says goodbye! Reimu hopes mister's babies never come back, or Reimu will squish the stupid babies right away!" Reimu snaps in return.

... Why that insolent little wretch.

Marisa quickly moves to intercede, though, ignoring Reimu's indignant noise as she bumps her aside, and takes up a posture of genuflection, as best as she is able.

"Reimu isn't feeling good!" It babbles rapidly. "And Reimu is in a bad mood, so... Reimu doesn't mean what she says. If mister is angry, then please, take Marisa..."

You take a deep, calming breath. Yeah, this is no big deal. And much as you want to pitch Reimu out the window over it, it's probably your lack of sleep talking, and it really is your fault to begin with. You shouldn't really have not expected this.

... And Marisa is still pregnant, anyway.

"It's too early in the morning for this sort of nonsense." You grumble, the infants sobbing wordlessly in your hands as you rise. Marisa still sits there, quivering a little but not moving from its prostrated position right away, even as you think you can hear Reimu grumbling softly at it.

You nudge Chen awake. ... She very nearly shrieks at the sight of the mutant and buri, first thing on awakening, but controls herself. After a couple of deep breaths she's composed, and the infants don't seem to notice as you ask her to keep an eye on them. Initial surprise fought through, there doesn't seem to be much issue having her add these two to her little herd, even though she seems... somehow put off by the mutant. A couple quick labels and a pinch of cereal for their first meal...

... You're down a bag from what you remember being there. You'll have to ask Frank why, when he wakes up. But their first meal finished, the infants settle in to sleep. A few questions put to Chen reveals that she isn't really comfortable with taking care of Suika in the long-term. Short term is fine, apparently, but if she 'starts to win' before she's fully grown into an adult, or something, it could apparently be a problem. Something about not settling down. The explanation doesn't come off as terribly clear. You think you have an inkling of an idea what she means, though.

You flick a candy into the crib, to land next to Reimu. She pounces on it right away, and retreats to stare warily at you from the corner, full of suspicion. You turn to Marisa instead.

"Hey." You say, seriously, getting her attention. She still doesn't look up at you, but you're pretty sure she's listening. "I'm not telling you to keep the babies as your own, here. You don't have to like them. But I want you to at least be as nice to them as you can, before I take them away, all right?"

"Reimu... is very uneasy, with..." Marisa tries.

"Look, I don't care." You say, pointing that out. "I'm just saying, doing this makes it easier for all of us, right?"

You don't really get a reply, but you're ready to go fall down again anyway, so it doesn't matter, really. You collapse into bed, still fully clothed, and draw Alyssa to yourself.

... She's cold, but responds to cuddling as best as she can. Even so, you've only just barely started to drift off, some time later, when you hear noises that are unmistakably Marisa giving birth, in the other room.

You wearily roll over and stare at the ceiling, then check the time.

Not quite seven.

This is shaping up to be a wonderful morning.

---

6:56 AM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 41638
[x] Wake up Tenshi-A.
[x] Go watch the miracle of birth.
-[x] If Marisa-A is nice or not mean to the babies, give it two sweets instead of one.
[x] Introduce infants to their father.
[x] The impression you got was that Tenshi-A had enough time to teach Suika-A about behavior but not enough to play with her. Confirm this with Tenshi-A while the kids are eating.
-[x] If this is the case, make a habit of playing with Suika-A yourself at least once every day.
[x] Get out enough nametags for the newborns.
-[x] Label them normally, but if there are any bodied Marisa, label the first Marisa-B.
-[x] If there is something sufficiently odd that you need to think about the labeling for, give it a nametag with something written on it so it doesn't feel left out.
[x] Back to bed. Snuggle with Alyssa unless she objects.

So it looks like it's about time for us to show Reimu-A them videos.

Also undead snugglan gaems.
>> No. 41639
>>41637
All of the above and also
☑ Cull all of the weird/mutant/overly retarded yukkuri unless a good use for them can be found.
>> No. 41640
>>41637
Although I find yukkuri being hurt and traumatized hilarious, I strongly oppose the idea of attempting to traumatize the Reimu in order to teach it a lesson. Seriously, John raped it and its mate before making them carry the babies to term, did you really expect that an extra piece of candy would magically make everything better?

Forget it, just be happy that it was smart enough and controlled enough to not squash the baby yukkuri at birth.
>> No. 41642
>>41640
The problem is that if it/she forgets its/her place as our pet, she'd start spoiling the younger breeds and if it gets too out of hand then we'll get a Deibu (that's the right term, right?) and that's unpleassantess all around. While the whole forcing impregnation was an awful way of trying to get a new litter of maybe bodied yu's (and quite a surprising development), that doesn't mean we can tolerate blatant misbehavior.
>> No. 41643
[x] Calm down yourself first.
[x] Wake up Tenshi-A.
[x] Go watch the miracle of birth.
-[x] If Marisa-A is nice or not mean to the babies, give it two sweets instead of one. Make REALLY clear the reason of doing that.
--[x] IF Reimu-A keeps bitching, give it a quick flick in the forehead, not enough to hurt her but enough to be painful and show her you are the one in charge.
[x] Introduce infants to their father.
[x] The impression you got was that Tenshi-A had enough time to teach Suika-A about behavior but not enough to play with her. Confirm this with Tenshi-A while the kids are eating.
-[x] If this is the case, make a habit of playing with Suika-A yourself at least once every day.
[x] Get out enough nametags for the newborns.
-[x] Label them normally, but if there is a bodied Marisa, label it Marisa-B.
-[x] If there is something sufficiently odd that might merit different labeling, give it a nametag with something written on it so it doesn't feel left out.
[x] Back to bed, you deserve it.

I think Reimu-A might be becoming a shithead, odd since at first she was the well behaved one, nothing we can't solve without good ol' fashioned mental scarring, but I'd preffer not to.
>> No. 41644
I think the advantages of buris (no complaining if children or paste is needed) merits the keeping of one of each kind. Certainly not trying to get them, but keeping one of each kind when we do.

[x] Wake up Tenshi-A.
[x] Go watch the miracle of birth.
-[x] If Marisa-A is nice or not mean to the babies, give it two sweets instead of one.
[x] Introduce infants to their father.
[x] The impression you got was that Tenshi-A had enough time to teach Suika-A about behavior but not enough to play with her. Confirm this with Tenshi-A while the kids are eating.
-[x] If this is the case, make a habit of playing with Suika-A yourself at least once every day.
[x] Get out enough nametags for the newborns.
-[x] Label them normally, but if there are any bodied Marisa, label the first Marisa-B.
-[x] If there is something sufficiently odd that you need to think about the labeling for, give it a nametag with something written on it so it doesn't feel left out.
-[x] If there are any Marisa or Tenshi buris, label them -D
[x] Relabel newborn Reimu Reimu-D.
[x] Back to bed. Snuggle with Alyssa unless she objects.
>> No. 41645
>>41639
I'm assuming you're new here?
If so, welcome to THP. I hope you enjoy reading the stories.

If you agree with a vote, the common practice is to copy/paste it into the message box and make any alterations needed.

Luckily, your spelling and grammar seem pretty good.
>> No. 41646
>>41644
Why not, I suppose.

>>41638 here, please add:
-[x] If there are any Marisa or Tenshi buris, label the first of each Marisa- or Tenshi-D.
[x] Relabel newborn Reimu Reimu-D.
>> No. 41647
What good will the buris do anyway?

[x] Wake up Tenshi-A.
[x] Go watch the miracle of birth.
-[x] If Marisa-A is nice or not mean to the babies, give it two sweets instead of one.
[x] Introduce infants to their father.
[x] The impression you got was that Tenshi-A had enough time to teach Suika-A about behavior but not enough to play with her. Confirm this with Tenshi-A while the kids are eating.
-[x] If this is the case, make a habit of playing with Suika-A yourself at least once every day.
[x] Get out enough nametags for the newborns.
-[x] Label them normally, but if there are any bodied Marisa, label the first Marisa-B.
-[x] If there is something sufficiently odd that you need to think about the labeling for, give it a nametag with something written on it so it doesn't feel left out.
-[x] If there are any Marisa or Tenshi buris, label them -D
[x] Relabel newborn Reimu Reimu-D.
[x] Back to bed. Snuggle with Alyssa unless she objects.
>> No. 41652
File 13318832425.jpg - (91.81KB , 700x529 , why does the world hate sleep.jpg ) [iqdb]
41652
You sit up and nudge Tenshi awake as the commotion in the main room dies down, then collect candies.

Marisa is sitting at the corner of the crib, bulk blocking view of the infant on her other side from the majority. A healthy looking newborn Tenshi blob is sitting there....

You wait a bit, but it looks like that's it. Only the one birth, after everything. In any case, Marisa isn't berating it, or anything, but she also isn't really... acknowledging it, much. She's grudgingly rubbing it back, a little, but mostly just ignoring its presence as best she can, without outright denying its existence or right to exist.

... You guess that's good enough, particularly by comparison, and drop a pair of candies down by Marisa.

"Was that so hard?" You ask. "Say goodbye, now."

"... Ah...? Mwommie?" The tenshi warbles.

"Little one must go with mister, now." Marisa says, tonelessly, seeming to glower down at the candies in front of it for a moment, before picking them up and carrying them over to its mate.

You hand the Tenshi off to its father and label its hat before moving along.

"Hey... I have a question. The thing with Suika is... you just don't have enough hours in the day to play with her, right?"

"Um... it isn't just that. That is, but not just that..." Tenshi says, thoughtfully settling the baby in with the rest after feeding it. "Suika... Tenshi doesn't remember much. Um, Suika is... testing? Seeing how far Suika can... push? If Suika plays well, wins lots of rough games, then... Um."

"She'll start to get the idea that she deserves to be in charge, since she's the toughest and strongest." You say, blinking. That's... kind of similar to animal behavior.

"Tenshi thinks that might be it." She says, nodding. "Tenshi doesn't really remember everything, though."

"And you don't have the time to play with her and keep her in line, with all your children." You continue thoughtfully.

"No time, and..." Tenshi says, thinking. "... Tenshi isn't sure Tenshi can win, forever. Suika is a strong yukkuri. Suika will get stronger fast. Tenshi won't get hurt much from rough play, like others might, but always winning is..."

Well, huh. Even with Suika so much smaller, Tenshi isn't confident about her chances? That's kind of interesting. But then, you guess that she isn't much of a fighter.

Well, no real help for it. You'll have to make a point out of remembering to tussle with Suika now and again to reinforce the understanding of just who the boss is. You guess that normally, an older and stronger Suika would handle this.

"And she'll settle down after she's an adult, and she's figured out her place in things..." You muse aloud, scribbling quickly on the newborn Reimu buri's label.

Well, everything seems in order. You head back to bed. With luck, you'll get at least some sleep.

.... You're almost expecting the nip at your ear piercing the haze of unconsciousness when it comes. Oh, and Alice is up, having waddled insistently over to tug at your hand. You guess it's her turn to squeeze some infants out. Isn't that nice.

---

8:20 AM

[ ] What do you do.
>> No. 41654
It might be time to part with original Reimu and Marisa. They're turning out to be more trouble than they're worth. Maybe we can teach the babies how to co-exist with others before that faction mentality spreads out more?
>> No. 41657
>>41654
First we need to get, at the very least, one Reimu and Marisa that accept training. Even if they're blobs. Actually, we've already got a Reimu, come to think of it. Of course, it's probably completely traumatized to the point where it could mess up all its kids, so getting another might be wise.

We might want to just collect paste from them this time in return for candy. If that doesn't work, then a dual impregnation with the promise of letting them have kids with each other. And if we don't have any success by the time the kids start hitting adulthood, we can breed using them too and feed the extras to Rumia.
>> No. 41658
[x]Observe birth(s).
[x] Get out enough nametags for the newborns.
-[x] Label them normally, but if there are any bodied Hatate, label the first Hatate-B.
-[x] If there is something sufficiently odd that you need to think about the labeling for it, give it a nametag with something written on it so it doesn't feel left out.
[x] Relabel Marisa-4 Marisa-D.
[x] Back to bed. Snuggle with Alyssa unless she objects.

Just one? Damn.
>> No. 41659
>>41657
Training in the noble art of blob on blob combat. When the yukkuri fighting tournament comes, we shall not be caught with our pants down.
>> No. 41663
[x]Observe birth(s).
[x] Get out enough nametags for the newborns.
-[x] Label them normally, but if there are any bodied Hatate, label the first Hatate-B.
-[x] If there is something sufficiently odd that you need to think about the labeling for it, give it a nametag with just its name written on it so it doesn't feel left out.
[x] Relabel Marisa-4 Marisa-D.
[x] Go back to bed.

Nothin' else to do, really.
>> No. 41664
Actually, let's standardize the letter endings.

[x]Observe birth(s).
[x] Get out enough nametags for the newborns.
-[x] Label them normally, but if there are any bodied Hatate, label the first Hatate-A.
-[x] If there is something sufficiently odd that you need to think about the labeling for it, give it a nametag with just its name written on it so it doesn't feel left out.
[x] Relabel Marisa-4 Marisa-D.
[x] Relabel Marisa-A to Marisa-B, Reimu-A to Reimu-B, and Hatate-A to Hatate-B.
[x] Go back to bed.
>> No. 41665
>>41657
Yeah Rumia or other future predator yukkuri food I guess.

There is zero need to keep the buri though or that retarded thing.
>> No. 41667
>>41665
>There is zero need to keep the buri though or that retarded thing.

Any buris beyond the first of a type, sure. Having one of each would be good since they don't complain, so you can breed them and use their kids for fodder, or extract paste from them, or whatever - they don't care and won't even move around, so you don't need much space.

Chen-C is not only a fascinating example of yukkuri morphology but also liable to be much better at pest control. Also she's useful for the same reason as Tenshi-A: rarity.
>> No. 41668
>>41667
Rarity alone does not make something useful.

It's mere presence disturbs the other yukkuri.
>> No. 41669
>>41668
So do the ones with bodies.

>>41664
Standardization sounds good.

>>41663, please add
[x] Relabel Marisa-A to Marisa-B, Reimu-A to Reimu-B, and Hatate-A to Hatate-B.
>> No. 41670
>>41668
It does when there's people that will pay extra for it.
>> No. 41671
>>41669
The bodied ones have use.
Even bodied Chen is disturbed by this Shingashong.

Seriously nobody would buy something like that except possibly to set it on fire.
>> No. 41672
File 133189611414.png - (101.93KB , 500x500 , NotAHorribleMutant.png ) [iqdb]
41672
>>41671
Shingashong? I know shingashongs, and this, sir, is not one of them.

Please, examine the attached picture. Note how it differs from the horribly disfigured form of a shingashong posted earlier in this thread.
>> No. 41673
>>41672
Fair enough.

I got confused with the earlier picture of a Shingashong and got the impression that we had one.

A animal shaped Chen is worth keeping.
>> No. 41675
>>41673
A misunderstanding all around, then. Glad to have helped you clear it up.

Your point of view makes much more sense to me now - I can't think of a single thing a shingashong could be used for that a buri or blob couldn't do better and less hideously.
>> No. 41676
>>41675
You forgot freak shows. Shingashong are perfectly suited to freak shows.
>> No. 41678
[x]Observe birth(s).
[x] Get out enough nametags for the newborns.
-[x] Label them normally, but if there are any bodied Hatate, label the first Hatate-A.
-[x] If there is something sufficiently odd that you need to think about the labeling for it, give it a nametag with just its name written on it so it doesn't feel left out.
[x] Relabel Marisa-4 Marisa-D.
[x] Relabel Marisa-A to Marisa-B, Reimu-A to Reimu-B, and Hatate-A to Hatate-B.
[x] Go back to bed. Don't forget to snnugle with the maid this time.

We need to treat everyone equally. John can't favor an undead over the other, thats unfair.
>> No. 41679
[x]Observe birth(s).
[x] Get out enough nametags for the newborns.
-[x] Label them normally, but if there are any bodied Hatate, label the first Hatate-A.
-[x] If there is something sufficiently odd that you need to think about the labeling for it, give it a nametag with just its name written on it so it doesn't feel left out.
[x] Relabel Marisa-4 Marisa-D.
[x] Relabel Marisa-A to Marisa-B, Reimu-A to Reimu-B, and Hatate-A to Hatate-B.
[x] Go back to bed. Alyssa snuggling.

We've gotten roughly 6 hours of sleep so far. Given this is the night after the contest, I'm thinking we need 10 hours, possibly 12.
>> No. 41680
[x]Observe birth(s).
[x] Get out enough nametags for the newborns.
-[x] Label them normally, but if there are any bodied Hatate, label the first Hatate-A.
-[x] If there is something sufficiently odd that you need to think about the labeling for it, give it a nametag with just its name written on it so it doesn't feel left out.
[x] Relabel Marisa-4 Marisa-D.
[x] Relabel Marisa-A to Marisa-B, Reimu-A to Reimu-B, and Hatate-A to Hatate-B.
[x] Go back to bed. Don't forget to snnugle with the maid this time.
>> No. 41681
[x]Observe birth(s).
[x] Get out enough nametags for the newborns.
-[x] Label them normally, but if there are any bodied Hatate, label the first Hatate-A.
-[x] If there is something sufficiently odd that you need to think about the labeling for it, give it a nametag with just its name written on it so it doesn't feel left out.
[x] Relabel Marisa-4 Marisa-D.
[x] Relabel Marisa-A to Marisa-B, Reimu-A to Reimu-B, and Hatate-A to Hatate-B.
[x] Go back to bed. Alyssa snuggling.

The maid does not have any emotions and is not a valid snuggle target.
>> No. 41684
>>41681

Sigh.

[x]Observe birth(s).
[x] Get out enough nametags for the newborns.
-[x] Label them normally, but if there are any bodied Hatate, label the first Hatate-A.
-[x] If there is something sufficiently odd that you need to think about the labeling for it, give it a nametag with just its name written on it so it doesn't feel left out.
[x] Relabel Marisa-4 Marisa-D.
[x] Relabel Marisa-A to Marisa-B, Reimu-A to Reimu-B, and Hatate-A to Hatate-B.
[x] Go back to bed. Don't forget to "snuggle" with the maid this time.

There, happy now?
>> No. 41685
[x]Observe birth(s).
[x] Get out enough nametags for the newborns.
-[x] Label them normally, but if there are any bodied Hatate, label the first Hatate-A.
-[x] If there is something sufficiently odd that you need to think about the labeling for it, give it a nametag with just its name written on it so it doesn't feel left out.
[x] Relabel Marisa-4 Marisa-D.
[x] Relabel Marisa-A to Marisa-B, Reimu-A to Reimu-B, and Hatate-A to Hatate-B.
[x] Go back to bed. Don't forget to "snuggle" with the maid this time.

Eh, John hasn't slept anyway.
>> No. 41686
[x]Observe birth(s).
[x] Get out enough nametags for the newborns.
-[x] Label them normally, but if there are any bodied Hatate, label the first Hatate-A.
-[x] If there is something sufficiently odd that you need to think about the labeling for it, give it a nametag with just its name written on it so it doesn't feel left out.
[x] Relabel Marisa-4 Marisa-D.
[x] Relabel Marisa-A to Marisa-B, Reimu-A to Reimu-B, and Hatate-A to Hatate-B.
[x] Go back to bed.
>> No. 41687
File 133194371445.png - (150.98KB , 614x455 , 9cd258088ddd5069f408d510a803d834.png ) [iqdb]
41687
You stumble out of bed to get things in order for the birth. There's little clean-up but towels and... stuff.

Would a solid eight... six, even four hours of sleep have been too much to ask? Alyssa wriggles around to watch curiously as the birth proceeds.

They slide out, one by one, onto the towel. It's a much better crop this time. Seven in all, five little blob Hatate that start floating around a little above the bed almost right away... and two Alice, one bodied, and one blob.

Alice looks slightly upset about that last one.

"... Unlucky baby..." She mumbles softly to herself. It doesn't stop her from greeting and nuzzling it, though.

They all easily fall back asleep during feeding and labeling, of course, and you drag yourself back to bed. Then get up and drag the maid to bed to because damn it, why not at this point.

....

Oh, right. Hatate was pregnant too. That's what that noise starting up now is.

What time is... not even ten. If this was a running joke, it would have stopped being funny a good while back.

---

9:49 AM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 41688
[x] Normal procedures for birthing times.
-[x] Actually, Frank didn't spend the night in a haunted mansion, did he? His turn to help the yukkuri give birth.

Hatate is the last one, isn't her? C'mon little birdie, give us something nice this time, we need it.
>> No. 41689
[x] Normal procedures for birthing times.
-[x] Actually, Frank didn't spend the night in a haunted mansion, did he? His turn to help the yukkuri give birth.
-[x] Why not take it a step further? Frank, wach the yukkuri while John gets sleep
>> No. 41690
[x] Normal procedures for birthing times.
[x] You're the one who handles the yukkuri - man up and do it yourself.

We're going to need to go buy more food, aren't we?
>> No. 41695
[x] Wake up Alice-A.
[x] Normal procedures for birthing times.
[x] You're the one who handles the yukkuri - man up and do it yourself.
[x] Remember to impregnate yukkuri later in the day next time.
[x] Get the maid out of your bed.
[x] Introduce Alice to the maid. Whenever she or her kids need to lower Need, just ask her.
-[x] But there's a chance they might be sold as pets, so don't not teach them the normal things.
[x] Back to bed for the last time.
>> No. 41697
[x] Wake up Alice-A.
[x] Normal procedures for birthing times.
[x] You're the one who handles the yukkuri - man up and do it yourself.
[x] Remember to impregnate yukkuri later in the day next time.
[x] Get the maid out of your bed.
[x] Introduce Alice to the maid. Whenever she or her kids need to lower Need, just ask her.
-[x] But there's a chance they might be sold as pets, so don't not teach them the normal things.
[x] Back to bed for the last time.

Don't worry, Alice! We've got a solution!
>> No. 41700
...Those who vote for more impregnation, don't you think that perhaps we have more than enough as it is right now? Checking the list, we have about 60 yukkuris, many of them infants and young. May I strongly suggest to find something to do with the actual stock before getting more?

[x] Normal procedures for birthing times.
[x] You're the one who handles the yukkuri - man up and do it yourself.
[x] You should talk with Frank about the number of yukkuris you have.
[x] Back to bed for the last time.
>> No. 41701
>>41700
At this rate, we're going to end up traumatizing our entire stock because we can't walk anywhere without knocking over or stepping on a yukkuri.
>> No. 41702
>>41700
There have not been any votes for more impregnation. The closest thing is that reminder to ourselves to do it later in the day the next time we do it.

[x] Wake up Alice-A.
[x] Normal procedures for birthing times.
[x] You're the one who handles the yukkuri - man up and do it yourself.
[x] Remember to impregnate yukkuri later in the day next time.
[x] Get the maid out of your bed.
[x] Introduce Alice to the maid. Whenever she or her kids need to lower Need, just ask her.
-[x] But there's a chance they might be sold as pets, so don't not teach them the normal things.
>> No. 41705
[x] Normal procedures for birthing times.
[x] You're the one who handles the yukkuri - man up and do it yourself.
[x] You should talk with Frank about the number of yukkuris you have.
[x] Back to bed for the last time.
>> No. 41707
>>41702
...Huh, my bad.

>>41701
That's one problem yes. The other is that way too many are blobs. If I remember well, main business is supposed to be a shop handled by bodied ones. While we can sell blobs we get when we try to get bodied ones, Frank still need to find buyers first.

Someone mentionned earlier that we should consider letting go of the Marisa and Reimu family. Considering the mother Reimu is turning problematic and that they're way too common to sell for a good price anyway, I tend to agree with the idea. Especially since it would clear space (currently 16 of them, none bodied) for rare types that have a better chance to fetch a good selling price.
>> No. 41708
>>41700 here.
Forgot to precise something since it makes no sense currently. Editing talking with Frank to:

[x] You should talk with Frank about the number of yukkuris you have once he's awake and you have rested properly.

Since we just want to sleep right now.
>> No. 41709
>>41707
To be fair, we haven't even tried to discipline Reimu-B. Chances are she'll behave just as well as Marisa-B once we do it enough.

Even if we did decide to cull them, I would really strongly suggest waiting until we get a Marisa and Reimu, blob or bodied, that are acceptant of Factory Training.
>> No. 41710
>>41707
We can discipline the mother Reimu
>> No. 41711
[x] Normal procedures for birthing times.
[x] You're the one who handles the yukkuri - man up and do it yourself.
[x] You should talk with Frank about the number of yukkuris you have. Obviously when well rested and probably less angry.
[x] Back to bed for the last time.

>Then get up and drag the maid to bed to because damn it, why not at this point.

This cracked me up.

Ok, enough is enough, no more yukkuri breeding till we get at least 2 viable litters for pets and 1 in the way of selling. At this rate we won't be able to actually live in the apartment, and Rebecca might blow us away on the rental deal if we have the equivalent of an small army of yu's.
>> No. 41712
File 133195313149.jpg - (197.66KB , 677x864 , 306092f25f0f534634712bec89c9dfd8.jpg ) [iqdb]
41712
It's Alice's turn to be nudged awake, and the little blob alice mumbles sleepily to itself as it's left behind with...

You hadn't looked closely at the older infants before. That Tenshi and Alice though... are they? Yes, they are. Definitely bigger. Slumped in a pile with Shanghai, traces of crumbs around all three of their mouths. You're not sure how you missed it before, even in the dark, but...

Even Shanghai looks slightly bigger. Not much, though. Not even enough to be considered one size larger, and definitely not to the degree of the others. In any case, you guess you know where the cereal got off to.

Hatate only bears four infants... not the greatest result, but you've seen clearly from Marisa and Reimu that it could always be worse. Two blob Hatate, and two Alice... one with a body, and one blob.

"... Another unlucky baby." Alice mumbles, almost too soft to hear. In any case, feeding and tagging goes smoothly.

You have a bit of an idea, though, and you take Alice along as the infants drift into slumber. It's only a moment to get the maid out of bed, and...

Is she? She is. She's naked. When did...? The closet is open, and her uniform is just hanging there. Did she get out, get undressed so her uniform wouldn't be wrinkled, and then come back to hold you in your sleep? That's... almost adorable, coming from what you're assuming at this point to be a mindless corpse-puppet.

In any case, Alice is shrinking back nervously from the mass of stitched-together dead flesh.

".... So, uh. How's your Need?" You ask, awkwardly.

"... Alice could be better." She replies, staring warily at the naked maid from behind you.

"Alright, so... there's something I want to try." You say. "Get undressed, okay....?"

"Eh...? W-with... but?" Alice stammers, looking between you and the maid with ill-disguised unhappiness.

"... I'm not sure what you're planning, but I don't think it will work, and she doesn't seem comfortable with it." Alyssa points out, shifting over to her side and startling Alice, who apparently hadn't really seen her before either.

"Relax, I'm sure this will work out. Go on, Alice." You urge.

"Alice... alice doesn't really... urm."

Despite her protests, she undresses. Then waits anxiously, seeming to dread, a little, whatever might happen next.

Only nothing does. The maid just stares blankly at Alice, and then, after a few long moments, turns her head to you with a confused grunt.

"... That's not right." You muse. "Back then, she.... huh."

"I'm still not sure what's going on, here..." Alyssa points out.

"Biological imperative. I guess you could consider it a nympomania of some sort, all Alice are prone to. I thought that this might..." You mumble to yourself.

In any case, it's quickly becoming clear that the maid is showing absolutely no initiative towards doing anything of a sexual nature to, for, or with Alice, the way she would if you exposed yourself. It's almost as clear that Alice is really a lot happier about this than she would be if the maid did, as she's moved to hide behind you, clothes still pooled on the floor, and peek out warily at the maid again. You guess that liking 'people' isn't exactly the same as being fine with 'dead people'. Which is a weird thing to think about, but then, this whole situation got kind of weird somewhere. And Frank still isn't up yet.

It doesn't seem that this particular scheme is going to work out, though.

---

10:20 AM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 41713
[x] Begin organising who is going to teach all the new Yukkuri.
[x] Comfort the animal shaped yukkuri that it is wanted.
[x] See how the training of the Reimu and Marisa blobs are going.
[x] Seperate the buris into another enclosure.
[x] Discipline adult Reimu
[x] Assert authority on Suika
[x] Check up on Rumia
>> No. 41715
[x] Huh. Nevermind, then. Get your clothes back on, Alice.
[x] Wake up Shanghai. See, you told her she wouldn't grow. Have these two been giving her orders?
-[x] Anything other than keeping an eye on you and retrieving the cereal bag?
[x] Wake up the other two. Tell them good job, they really must be your kids. Now that they've hit adult size, they'll start growing at a normal rate.
-[x] Don't eat an entire bag of cereal again. Not that they'll need to.
[x] Back to bed until noon.

From chat:
>Kahitora: Checking notes... they actually shot up to Adult size, with gorging themselves for the growth. So, almost as big as Alice A. Passed over Young Adult entirely.
>me: Mental age the same, I assume?
>Kahitora: Yeah, they're still only the same number of days old.
>> No. 41716
>>41714
Interesting, so it seems that their size is accurate for an adult and they're not simply fat? Perhaps we ought to convince them to become 'smarter' and more 'intelligent' like daddy?
>> No. 41717
[x] The plan isn't working, get Alice-A dressed, the maid can do whatever she wants about her clothing.
[x] Introduce Alyssa and maid-chan to your (awake) yukkuri.
-[x] "Thinking about it, did she (maid) had a name?"
-[x] If she can't remember because demon queen related hax, maybe you should call her 'Rose'?
[x] Explain Alyssa the basics of the Yukkuri sub-species you have. Alice and the 'need', Tenshi and the punishment, Chen and her catness?, etc.
[x] Try to get a little more rest.
[x] If you can't because of reasons, go check on Rumia, confort the Chen-Cat, and check on the rest of the yu's.
>> No. 41718
[x] Huh. Nevermind, then. Get your clothes back on, Alice.
[x] Check up on Rumia and Suika. Make sure they are far away from each other.
[x] Back to bed until noon.


Geez, leave Shangai alone. She may follow orders to the letter, but she probably has a will of her own too.

Now let John rest a bit more, and then we can start this day's business.
>> No. 41719
>>41717
Adding this:
[x] Wake up Shanghai. See, you told her she wouldn't grow. Have these two been giving her orders?
-[x] Anything other than keeping an eye on you and retrieving the cereal bag?
[x] Wake up the other two. Tell them good job, they really must be your kids. Now that they've hit adult size, they'll start growing at a more normal rate. Also they'd start to get smarter.
-[x] Don't eat an entire bag of cereal again. Not that they'll need to.

Only minimal changes, also we might want to oversee the growth of this two more closely, and maybe try to raise them like humans (or have Alyssa do it if she wants to play mother figure).
>> No. 41721
Guess we have to make sure that the yukkuri don't spread about the maid.

Because if the owener having sexual relations with yukkuri is bad for business than dead people will be worse.
>> No. 41722
[x] Huh. Nevermind, then. Get your clothes back on, Alice and Maid.
[x] Wake up Shanghai. See, you told her she wouldn't grow. Have these two been giving her orders?
-[x] Anything other than keeping an eye on you and retrieving the cereal bag?
[x] Wake up the other two. Tell them good job, they really must be your kids. Now that they've hit adult size, they'll start growing at a normal rate.
-[x] Don't eat an entire bag of cereal again. Not that they'll need to.
-[x] Nothing about them getting smarter.
[x] Back to bed until noon.

>>41718
That's why we're asking her, so we know it it's her own will or not.
>> No. 41723
[x] Huh. Nevermind, then. Get your clothes back on, Alice.
[x] Comfort the animal shaped yukkuri that it is wanted.
[x] Check up on Rumia and Suika. Make sure they are far away from each other.
[x] Get back to bed, if you can still rest.

Let them sleep. We can deal with them later.
>> No. 41724
So what are we going to do with the blobs and adult Reimu?
>> No. 41725
>[x] Wake up Shanghai. See, you told her she wouldn't grow. Have these two been giving her orders?

No, guys, she didn't grow. Her slighly larger size is probably due to eting too much food. Remember when that cannibal Marisa ate the fourth buri? She got significantly larger than the others, but after pooping she rturned to her normal size.

So pelase, let Shangai sleep.
>> No. 41726
[x] Huh. Nevermind, then. Get your clothes back on, Alice and Maid.
[x] Wake the trio - note their growth but point out that humans are also smarter.
[x] Comfort the animal shaped yukkuri.
[x] Reinforce your dominance over the Suika - play-wrestle with it using appropriate strength, bop it over the head lightly if it does something you don't like, repeat as needed.
>> No. 41727
>>41725
Yes, she did not grow. That's why we're saying that we TOLD her she wouldn't grow.
>> No. 41728
[x] Huh. Nevermind, then. Get your clothes back on, Alice and Maid.
[x] Wake up Shanghai. See, you told her she wouldn't grow. Have these two been giving her orders?
-[x] Anything other than keeping an eye on you and retrieving the cereal bag?
[x] Wake up the other two. Tell them good job, they really must be your kids. Now that they've hit adult size, they'll start growing at a normal rate. They'll also become a little bit smarter.
-[x] Don't eat an entire bag of cereal again. Not that they'll need to.
[x] Back to bed until noon.

While attempting to increase yukkuri smartness is nice, let's just make sure we don't make it smart enough to feel resentful of us.
>> No. 41729
>>41728
If we're not going to try to increase their intelligence, then what was the point of the experiment? I thought we were encouraging the yukkuri to surpass their natural limitations in order to test their capability to become something more than merely yukkuri.
>> No. 41730
>>41729
No. The point of seeing if we could grow yukkuri faster was if we needed yukkuri of a certain size. Transcending the yukkuri is pointless, even if your goal is knowledge, since we already know they can be but it's incredibly unlikely.
>> No. 41731
>>41730
Bodied yukkuri grown indefinitly without collars.
>> No. 41732
>>41731
As do blobs. But I meant if we needed them within a certain time.
>> No. 41733
[x] Huh. Nevermind, then. Get your clothes back on, Alice and Maid.
[x] Wake up the other two. Tell them good job, they really must be your kids. Now that they've hit adult size, they'll start growing at a normal rate. They'll also become a little bit smarter.
-[x] Don't eat an entire bag of cereal again. Not that they'll need to.
[x] Back to bed until noon.

Anyone have a link to the Google doc?
>> No. 41734
>>41733
If you know how to get to the DQ sheet, there's a link in cell A1 of it.

If you don't, the DQ sheet can be reached through the link in the first post of the /words/ thread. If it's not the first thread, it ought to be second or third.
>> No. 41735
It is interesting that fear (but not a mental breakdown) makes yukkuri past sweeter.
For a cafe sweets are important.

Now that we have Alyssa and the maid to help us out we could possibly seperate some of the blobs out of sight from the other yukkuri and raise them for sweet paste.
>> No. 41736
[x] Huh. Nevermind, then. Get your clothes back on, Alice and Maid.
[x] Wake up Shanghai. See, you told her she wouldn't grow. Have these two been giving her orders?
-[x] Anything other than keeping an eye on you and retrieving the cereal bag?
-[x] Who did tell her to watch you? If it was something she did on her own, point to herself.
[x] Wake up the other two. Tell them good job, they really must be your kids. Now that they've hit adult size, they'll start growing at a normal rate. They'll also become a little bit smarter than regular yukkuris.
-[x] Don't eat an entire bag of cereal again. Not that they'll need to.
[x] Back to bed until noon.
>> No. 41737
File 133196783627.jpg - (142.72KB , 850x451 , sample-119f0c8e3d5cc137bbcf4317aaec1a8c.jpg ) [iqdb]
41737
"... Well, this clearly isn't working." You say, thoughfully.

"Does Master... hate it, that much?" Alice asks, sadly.

"Uh... well, it's not that I hate it, I guess." You say. "But I can't be here to take care of you all the time, right...? Anyway, just go ahead and get dressed again, then you can go back to sleep."

Alice looks almost ready to protest that she's not tired, except that after giving birth, she clearly is. She's asleep again shortly, and the maid has moved itself back to the bed, watching you. Sort of patiently and expectantly, despite total silence.

Instead of going right back to bed, you poke at Shanghai. She takes a bit to blink blearily awake, but when she does she floats right up to your hand. Then, after a moment of thought, perks up and starts chirping happily, moving her hand from her shoulder level to her new current height, clearly comparing different sizes.

"Yes, you did get a little bigger." You agree. "But not much. I told you already, though, that you wouldn't grow much no matter what."

She could still lie down and fit in your hand. Not across the palm and thumb, like before, but she'd still fit from the base of your palm to the tip of your furthest finger. On an absolute scale, not much growth. She seems delighted about it, though. Even though she's still out-sized by Suika, who's still sleeping but hit child-size at some point.

"Now... have these two been giving you orders?" You ask, curiously.

She doesn't seem to understand why you're asking, but cheerily shakes her head... in the negative. So, no. Which means she was watching you on her own? And how did they get... Frank. Probably just gave them the cereal without thinking twice about it, it is fairly cheap, as food goes. Even though that much would have lasted them all for two days.

Well, whatever. These were fairly unique circumstances, too, you'll have to see if you can convince one or two to grow without pulling the Daddy card. For now...

You nudge the other two awake. They don't seem to realize at first that they're bigger, but when they realize that they're standing at about your hip-height instead of knee-high, they catch on.

Then they squeal and latch around your legs, excitedly, like little hugging octopi.

"Yeah, um... good... good job?" You try. "I guess... you, uh..."

"Daddy, daddy, daddy~" They cheer, softly.

"... Yeah, that." You say, weakly. There'll definitely be no convincing them otherwise, now. "Anyway, you should probably start growing more normally now, and..."

You trail off, not sure they can really hear you right now over the Overwhelming Happiness they're displaying. Admonishments to not gorge themselves silly like they clearly did again seem to barely register in the face of apparent parental confirmation.

.... You can't really pry them off right now. Whatever. You manage to end up back in bed anyway and, given it's late in the morning, the whole rabble starts getting going to do whatever it is they do all day, and they disengage themselves eventually, as you try to sleep.

... at some point, right about noon, Frank starts poking you testingly in the head.

"What."

"Eh, it's just... well, don't look now, buddy. But there's a dead... two dead... one and a half. Dead chicks. In your bed. With you." Frank says, uncertainly. "This is, it's a little, uh... concerning, I guess."

"Frank. Do you have any idea how little sleep I have had. I could be slumbering in the tentacular grips of a nightmarish horror from beyond the stars and I would give absolutely zero shits."

"Not much sleep." Frank says, slowly.

"Been a long night." You agree.

".... Yeeeeaaaah...." Frank says, again. "I'm, uh... I'm going to level, here, this is kind of weirding me out. I mean, I've kind of expected for a while, here, that I would come back one day and find you boning Alice, at least, over on the couch or something, and really, that's fine as long as you clean up after yourself, I really don't care, but... dead chicks, man, that's... You haven't done anything, like, that would make me... an accomplice, you know? Right?"

"This person is...?" Alyssa asks from your side, turning her head.

"Oh, zombies, wonderful. That makes everything about this situation better." Frank says sarcastically, as the maid shifts a little beside you.

"Frank, old friend, current room-mate." You say.

"More importantly! And Johnny, answer me seriously here. Are you a necrophile? An... Undeadeo... whatever the fuck... Have you had sex with these girls?"

You try to find a way to phrase things properly, but your silence is clearly damning as you make the mental attempt.

"Okay, so, let me rephrase that. Has your dick not been inside one of these dead chicks? Either one?" Frank asks, hopefully.

"...... I could answer that, but I don't think you would like what I would have to say." You admit, after a moment.

Frank makes a noise of some kind, rubbing his temple.

"Okay. Okay, this is... it's ultra weird, but it's cool, we're old buddies, I'm not gonna freak that you've been... having Thriller Nights or whatever and not telling me." He rambles. "And, I mean, there's always stories, you know, about this guy or that who'll go out into the wilderness, off the beaten and end up spending a night or two with... something, instead of just not ever coming back. I mean, I'm pretty sure that's all they are is weird stories, but they get told. So, uh... in theory, I guess, it's... I mean, are you not even worried that they might... like, I dunno, steal your soul when you make your O-face, or whatever?"

"Zombies don't do that." you say flatly. "They just eat you. You're thinking of.... ghosts?" You say, hesitantly.

"Succubi. A kind of demon." Alyssa interjects, helpfully.

"Yes. Those." You repeat.

"......... That's just great. So you just have to worry that they might get a bit bitey in the heat of the moment, is all." Frank points out.

Somehow, you're starting to get the feeling that Frank might be just a little disturbed by your current choice of bedmates.

---

12:07 PM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 41738
[x] Well, Alyssa is actually really nice once you get to know her, and the maid was actually an accident.
-[x] Come to think of it, you're not sure why the maid's in your bed right now. Get your uniform on and stand in your corner, zombie maid.
[x] Tell tale of the bonus game.
[x] And you didn't get much sleep because you had to get up four separate times to help deliver babies. Admittedly, this was entirely because you impregnated them at noon but you're still grumpy.

Didn't we vote to get the maid back out of our bed a while back? Seriously, what's it doing there?
>> No. 41739
[x] Well, Alyssa is actually really nice once you get to know her, and the maid was actually an accident.
-[x] Come to think of it, you're not sure why the maid's in your bed right now. Get your uniform on and stand in your corner, zombie maid.
[x] Tell the tale of the bonus game.
[x] And you didn't get much sleep because you had to get up four separate times to help deliver babies. Admittedly, this was entirely because you impregnated them at noon but you're still grumpy.

Seriously, the only reason we have the maid in the bed is "damn it, why not at this point.", which is pretty clearly a byproduct of sleep deprivation.
>> No. 41740
[x] Well, Alyssa is actually really nice once you get to know her, and the maid was actually an accident.
-[x] Come to think of it, you're not sure why the maid's in your bed right now. Get your uniform on and stand in your corner, zombie maid.
-[x] Does the maid have an actual name? Ask Alyssa or come up with one.
[x] Tell the tale of the bonus game.
-[x] "... so, in the end all this is the Demon Queen's fault"
-[x] "How could I leave her there alone all by herself?"
[x] And you didn't get much sleep because you had to get up four separate times to help deliver babies. Admittedly, this was entirely because you impregnated them at noon but you're still grumpy.
[x] Time to talk with Frank about the numbers of your small yukkuri army, special concerns about space. ( your 60 or so yu's)

I thought Frank would freak out more about the undead deal, actually he seems more relieved that he doesn't have to hide any bodies in the forest, makes me wonder if there had been zombie outbreaks in the city before.
>> No. 41741
[x] Well, Alyssa is actually really nice once you get to know her, and the maid was actually an accident.
-[x] Come to think of it, you're not sure why the maid's in your bed right now. Get your uniform on and stand in your corner, zombie maid.
[x] Tell the tale of the bonus game.
[x] And you didn't get much sleep because you had to get up four separate times to help deliver babies. Admittedly, this was entirely because you impregnated them at noon but you're still grumpy.
[x] you know, it might be just easier to explain it in two words "Demon Queen"

I totally agree on the sleep deprivation.
>> No. 41742
[x] Well, Alyssa is actually really nice once you get to know her, and the maid was actually an accident.
-[x] Come to think of it, you're not sure why the maid's in your bed right now. Get your uniform on and stand in your corner, zombie maid.
-[x] Does the maid have an actual name? Ask Alyssa or come up with one.
[x] Tell the tale of the bonus game.
-[x] "... so, in the end all this is the Demon Queen's fault"
-[x] "How could I leave her there alone all by herself?"
[x] And you didn't get much sleep because you had to get up four separate times to help deliver babies. Admittedly, this was entirely because you impregnated them at noon but you're still grumpy.
[x] Time to talk with Frank about the numbers of your small yukkuri army, special concerns about space. ( your 60 or so yu's)

It's not time for it now but we do have to comfort the animal shaped yukkari, see how Rumia is going, exert dominance over Suika and determine what to do with the blobs.
>> No. 41743
[x] Well, Alyssa is actually really nice once you get to know her, and the maid was actually an accident.
-[x] Come to think of it, you're not sure why the maid's in your bed right now. Get your uniform on and stand in your corner, zombie maid.
-[x] Does the maid have an actual name? Ask Alyssa or come up with one.
[x] Tell the tale of the bonus game.
-[x] "... so, in the end all this is the Demon Queen's fault"
-[x] "How could I leave her there alone all by herself?"
[x] And you didn't get much sleep because you had to get up four separate times to help deliver babies. Admittedly, this was entirely because you impregnated them at noon but you're still grumpy.
[x] Time to talk with Frank about the numbers of your small yukkuri army, special concerns about space. ( your 60 or so yu's)
>> No. 41744
Wow, he's being a lot more understanding than I was expecting. What a bro.
>> No. 41746
[X] When in doubt, blame Yukari.
[X] "It's not my fault everything supernatural seems to crave my cock."
[X] "Also? Get the fuck out." Throw pillow, sleep.


Shut up, headvoice.

[x] Well, Alyssa is actually really nice once you get to know her, and the maid was actually an accident.
-[x] Come to think of it, you're not sure why the maid's in your bed right now. Get your uniform on and stand in your corner, zombie maid.
-[x] Does the maid have an actual name? Ask Alyssa or come up with one.
[x] Tell the tale of the bonus game.
-[x] "... so, in the end all this is the Demon Queen's fault"
-[x] "How could I leave her there alone all by herself?"
[x] And you didn't get much sleep because you had to get up four separate times to help deliver babies. Admittedly, this was entirely because you impregnated them at noon but you're still grumpy.
[x] Time to talk with Frank about the numbers of your small yukkuri army, special concerns about space. ( your 60 or so yu's)

Reasonable mode go!
>> No. 41747
What should we name the maid? I propose Ancelin. Ann for short. It's a french name meaning handmaid.

To be honest, I'd just prefer calling her Maid but I assume other people want to give her a proper name.
>> No. 41748
>>41747
Why not wait until we're with Rebecca to decide on a name?
>> No. 41749
Let Rebecca name it. It's staying at her house anyways.
>> No. 41750
>>41749
In the sense that we own it and will be renting there, yes.
>> No. 41753
[x] Well, Alyssa is actually really nice once you get to know her, and the maid was actually an accident.
-[x] Come to think of it, you're not sure why the maid's in your bed right now. Get your uniform on and stand in your corner, zombie maid.
-[x] Does the maid have an actual name? Ask Alyssa or come up with one.
[x] Tell the tale of the bonus game.
-[x] "... so, in the end all this is the Demon Queen's fault"
-[x] "How could I leave her there alone all by herself?"
[x] And you didn't get much sleep because you had to get up four separate times to help deliver babies. Admittedly, this was entirely because you impregnated them at noon but you're still grumpy.
[x] Estimate how much space you have left for yukkuri.

We probably only really need to talk with Frank if we're actually running out of space.

As for names, Ancelin sounds fine.
>> No. 41754
[x] Well, Alyssa is actually really nice once you get to know her, and the maid was actually an accident.
[x] Tell the tale of the bonus game.
-[x] "... so, in the end all this is the Demon Queen's fault"
-[x] "How could I leave her there alone all by herself?"
[x] And you didn't get much sleep because you had to get up four separate times to help deliver babies. Admittedly, this was entirely because you impregnated them at noon but you're still grumpy.
[x] Time to talk with Frank about the numbers of your small yukkuri army, special concerns about space. ( your 60 or so yu's)

>>41753
No, because space isn't the only concern. We also need to divide our time taking care of them.
>> No. 41756
>>41754
Actually, I don't believe so. Other than Suika, the parents are taking care of their kids themselves, without need for interaction by us.
>> No. 41757
Hmm, yeah. All we really need to worry about at this point is space and the attention of the originals, and we don't need Jack's help to estimate that.

[x] Well, Alyssa is actually really nice once you get to know her, and the maid was actually an accident.
-[x] Come to think of it, you're not sure why the maid's in your bed right now. Get your uniform on and stand in your corner, zombie maid.
-[x] Does the maid have an actual name? Ask Alyssa or come up with one.
[x] Tell the tale of the bonus game.
-[x] "... so, in the end all this is the Demon Queen's fault"
-[x] "How could I leave her there alone all by herself?"
[x] And you didn't get much sleep because you had to get up four separate times to help deliver babies. Admittedly, this was entirely because you impregnated them at noon but you're still grumpy.
[x] Estimate how much space you have left for yukkuri.
[x] Ask Alice, Chen, and Tenshi-A how many more koyukkuri they could teach, assuming they all behaved but Tenshis got into a normal amount of trouble.
>> No. 41758
>>41757
>we don't need Jack's help to estimate that.

We never had Jack's help.
>> No. 41759
[x] Well, Alyssa is actually really nice once you get to know her, and the maid was actually an accident.
[x] Tell the tale of the bonus game.
-[x] "... so, in the end all this is the Demon Queen's fault"
-[x] "How could I leave her there alone all by herself?"
-[x] "But don't worry Frank, I'm still going to bone Alice. I'm just gonna have some more variety, from now on."
[x] And you didn't get much sleep because you had to get up four separate times to help deliver babies. Admittedly, this was entirely because you impregnated them at noon but you're still grumpy.
[x] Time to talk with Frank about the numbers of your small yukkuri army, special concerns about space. ( your 60 or so yu's)
>> No. 41761
[x] Well, Alyssa is actually really nice once you get to know her, and the maid was actually an accident.
-[x] Does the maid have an actual name? Ask Alyssa or come up with one.
[x] Tell the tale of the bonus game.
-[x] "How could I leave her there alone all by herself?"
[x] And you didn't get much sleep because you had to get up four separate times to help deliver babies. Admittedly, this was entirely because you impregnated them at noon but you're still grumpy.
[x] Time to talk with Frank about the numbers of your small yukkuri army, especially concerning space.

Blaming Yukari for our problems is really old. She only brought us to the game; we decided to bring Alyssa and the maid back with us. Not that I regret the decision.
>> No. 41762
>>41758
I'm afraid I don't follow your logic. I assume you're disagreeing with him, but as far as I can tell, your comment doesn't really refute his. In fact, it really just seems to be a restatement.

Could you go into further detail on your train of thought?
>> No. 41763
According to the spreadsheet, we currently own 69 yukkuri. Of these, 42 are blob types that are non-unique (Rumia isn't included in the 42), or have adult counterparts (neither are the adult Reimu, Marisa, and Hatate).

The previously discussed uses for blobs were pastry filling, selling as pets, or possibly occupying the aquarium inside the cafe. All other mentionable jobs (cashier, waitress, etc.) could be performed by a bodied yukkuri to greater effect, but please correct me if I'm wrong. At this point we really need to question whether we're running a breeding program, or a eugenics program. The latter plan requires expedient selling, release, or execution of undesired yukkuri, which would lead to a great deal of heartbreak and trauma for the remainder, but the former just isn't viable given our financial situation and available living space.

In short, we need to step up our search for customers. Otherwise, we'll have to start shuttling young away into the wild, and then abandoning them or killing them ourselves.
>> No. 41765
>>41753, please remove
-[x] "... so, in the end all this is the Demon Queen's fault"

>>41761 has a point, even if I don't agree with him on talking to Frank.

>>41763
I can certainly see where you're coming from, and that is a lot of blobs. I will point out that we've got a bigass apartment due to the city being underpopulated and that 17 adult ones can apparently fit crampedly into a child's crib, so we MAY have room for one or two more litters in search of bodied ones. I wouldn't mention the possibility, but I'd really like to have at least one of the two common types bodied by the time we open the cafe. Preferably already trained, but that'd almost certainly be delaying too long in opening, even if they came out on the next litter.

Assuming Frank hasn't suddenly found somebody interested in buying something, what I think our best way to boost sales is to open the restaurant, have that large tank, and include a price chart like pet-stores do.
>> No. 41766
>>41763
Uh, there's no real difference between a breeding program and an eugenics program, you're trying to breed for desired characteristics in both cases and the exact details are left up to the program designer. For example, you could cull yukkuri bearing undesirable characteristics by either selling them, letting them go, castrating them, euthanizing them, or culling them for food. So long as only the yukkuri possessing desirable characteristics have children, it doesn't matter what happens to the rest.

>>41765
Putting excess yukkuri into an aquarium in the cafe can go wrong very easily. What do you think will happen to the customers' appetites when a yukkuri pooing in open sight? What will that do for the reputation of the cafe? Furthermore, most yukkuri tend to be selfish and greedy creatures and it will only take one of them to start influencing the lot. What do you think will happen when the yukkuri see people eating desserts all around them and being denied the same? How long do you think it will take before they start screaming such charming epithets as 'Dat's Deibu's munch-munch' and 'Leggo Bawiza's sweet-sweets, shiddy-mister'?

I'm not saying that an aquarium can't work, but you'll need to put a lot of thought into designing their layout and purpose. Basing it on 'glass tank + random yukkuri' is just begging for disaster to strike.
>> No. 41767
>>41766
We would have all of those problems if we grabbed some random yukkuri off the streets and left them alone.

However, I wasn't suggesting anything of the sort. Please, allow me to expound on my plan. I was suggesting we use the trained, well-behaved blobs we'll have once the factory yukkuri's babies grow up. They're subject to pretty much none of the problems you mentioned, being toilet-trained and docile, and we'd definitely be around to correct misbehavior. Ideally, there'd be an easy way to get them out at night so they don't become a separate group from the rest of the yukkuri, though I know nothing about display aquariums. If you really don't think they can stand the sight of people eating, perhaps we could pick up some one-way coating.

In summary, I feel that your objections are based around the probable behaivior of untrained yukkuri, and trained yukkuri would do much better, especially if given instructions to act well.
>> No. 41768
>>41762

I believe >>41757 meant to say "we don't need Franks's help to estimate that.", instead of Jack's, since Jack never talked about yukkuri.
>> No. 41769
>>41768
Ohhh. I get it now. I had mixed up Frank and Jack too.
>> No. 41770
[x] Well, Alyssa is actually really nice once you get to know her, and the maid was actually an accident.
-[x] Come to think of it, you're not sure why the maid's in your bed right now. Get your uniform on and stand in your corner, zombie maid.
-[x] Does the maid have an actual name? Ask Alyssa or come up with one.
[x] Tell the tale of the bonus game.
-[x] "How could I leave her there alone all by herself?"
-[x] "But don't worry Frank, I'm still going to bone Alice. I'm just gonna have some more variety, from now on."
[x] And you didn't get much sleep because you had to get up four separate times to help deliver babies. Admittedly, this was entirely because you impregnated them at noon but you're still grumpy.
[x] Time to talk with Frank about the numbers of your small yukkuri army, special concerns about space. ( your 60 or so yu's)
>> No. 41771
>>41767
Yes, I was speaking in general and restricting the display yukkuri to the offspring of the original three would probably cut down on problems. Soundproofing and an one-way opaque coating on the glass can also help cut down on outside distractions.

Defecation might be fine if there's a secluded site in the aquarium that's hidden from customer site for that express purpose. We'll also need to somehow make sure that the yukkuri don't start 'refreshing' in the other sense while in the aquarium - using yukkuri younger than near-adults is probably not feasible because they might be at risk of separation anxiety if kept apart from their parents.
>> No. 41772
Making the Yukkuris transcend is a worthy goal, but how are we gonna do that? Increasing their size isn't enough.


[x] Well, Alyssa is actually really nice once you get to know her, and the maid was actually an accident.
-[x] Come to think of it, you're not sure why the maid's in your bed right now. Get your uniform on and start cleaning the house, Ms Maid
-[x] Does the maid have an actual name? Ask Alyssa or come up with one (Deady?)
[x] Tell the tale of the bonus game.
-[x] "How could I leave her there alone all by herself?"
[x] And you didn't get much sleep because you had to get up four separate times to help deliver babies. Admittedly, this was entirely because you impregnated them at noon but you're still grumpy.
[x] Time to talk with Frank about the numbers of your small yukkuri army, special concerns about space. ( your 60 or so yu's)
-[x] Ask him to step up the search for customers, or ideas about what to do with all the normal ones.
--[x] Releasing the Marisa and Reimu mother, with some of their blob R and M types seems like a good idea. They earned it
--[x] But what to do with the other regular blobs?

>> No. 41773
>>41772
I'd argue that having more intelligent yukkuri is good because they'd make better workers. Imagine having a bodied yukkuri who's smart enough to run the register and order supplies instead having us do it. Sure, you'd need to account for their increased intelligence to prevent them from developing a grudge again you, but that kind of thing isn't exactly hard to do with all the advantages that we currently possess.

As for how to make them transcend and become a less pathetic kind of youkai, well, who knows. If you by the mythology, it's usually a combination of extreme feelings and the sheer weight of accumulated age and power. For example, the departed become harmful ghosts because of grudges carried over from life while a fox spirit is merely a ridiculously old fox that has learned to walk in the semblance of man and perform some other neat tricks. We kind of have the extreme feelings part down for the trio, but whether that's enough - well, that's up to the writer.
>> No. 41774
File 133203855691.jpg - (61.37KB , 514x730 , 691760850b7a5875e57bd1b0d5dc41f5.jpg ) [iqdb]
41774
"Well, Alyssa is a very nice girl." You protest, slowly rising.

"I don't recognize that ring." Frank says, eyes homing in on your hand.

"..... I guess you wouldn't." You admit.

"You did not have that ring before." Frank points out. "Johnny, that looks like a wedding ring from here. And now I look, I think the half-girl-"

"Alyssa." you interrupt.

"Alyssa, fine, I think she's in a wedding dress. Johnny. Please tell me you didn't marry one of the dead chicks while I was asleep." Frank says, in a sort of pained tone.

".... There was no wedding ceremony, no. Nothing official like that." You say slowly.

"It's a yes or no question, Johnny."

".... I'm not sure?" You say, frowning. "I don't think it counts..."

"It doesn't count." Alyssa says, sadly.

"Well, that's a relief, anyway. You're just wearing the ring for, what, kicks then?"

"She asked." You say, shrugging.

.... Frank looks like he's half ready to tell you to take it off, then just makes a soft noise and rubs at his temples again.

"In any case." You continue. "The maid? That was a total accident."

"An accident." Frank repeats.

"Yes."

"So... like, your dick just... it accidentally slipped. And then sort of fell. By accident. Inside of the corpse. Where you accidentally forgot to take it back out until you'd finished." Frank says, voice tinted with flat sarcasm.

".... That's not quite how it happened." You protest, weakly.

"You know, I don't care. Fine, Alyssa is a nice dead chick, and you only accidentally fucked the maid. Whatever. I'm just saying here, Johnny boy... people will freak about this. I mean, you could set up flyers that have free pictures of you balls-deep in one of the girls, advertising private showings, and you'll just get complaints about public lewdity and maybe a citation and fine, same as if you put normal porn up. People hear about you boning corpses? They will be weirded the fuck out. Johnny, I'm freaked by this, a little. I mean, you can't just see if one of them is in the mood? I'm pretty sure Alice, at least, would be more than happy to help you out, there."

"I still intend to-" You say, before realizing what you are saying, and admitting to, and cutting yourself off.

"Oh... with Alice? Oh, good." Frank says, actually seeming relieved to put this news together. "That's a nice, normal perversion, that a guy can appreciate his best buddy having, Johnny. Sure, your mom'll flip her shit if she finds out, but it's not like we'll be telling her. I'm fine with that, as long as you try to let me know to be out, or at least keep it down if I'm in the next room."

"That is, uh...."

"And like I said, not so many people really care about stuff like that. It happens. At the very least, kids experiment, and it is not that hard to find a nice one that'll do you a little favor somewhere out of sight for a bit of cheap candy." He rambles.

"Look, I get it, Frank. And you know this for a fact, do you?"

"Well... yeah." He says, blankly. "I mean, you know how it is, puberty, you really have no idea how to deal with girls yet, but-"

"I don't need the whole story." You interrupt.

".... Anyway, it's not really my thing. But it's not like there's anything weird about that. Like dead people."

"Okay, look. Just sit back. I'll tell you the whole story, from the beginning... just a second."

Why is the maid in your bed, again? Aside from the soft, pillowing and comfortable sensation of having her pressed up against your back while you cuddled Alyssa. You can't think of a reason for her to still be there. You send her back to her corner.

"Oh yeah. Cold, dead flesh. That's exactly what I want to put my dick in." Frank snarks.

"Uniform on." You specify. "Uniform, I don't know why you took it off in the first place, I didn't tell you to... Anyway. This is what happened."

Frank listens carefully as you explain everything that happened, frowning a little.

".... and so, you see. All of this is the Demon Queens fault." You finish.

"Yeah, I definitely see how she made you stick it in the dead girls." Frank says in response.

"Well, the whole situation, you know?"

"No, not really. I don't think you actually had to put it in either of them." He points out.

"What, you think I should have just... ripped her eye out without so much as a please or thank you?" You counter.

"That... it's a possibility." He says, sounding a little uncertain now. "I mean... you probably didn't really have to thank her with your dick, you know."

"And what was I supposed to do, just leave her there?" You continue.

Frank snaps his fingers.

"... That's what you could have done. Just brought her along, and you wouldn't even have had to put it in at all! You could have done that. .... He could have done that, right?" Frank asks, aside.

".... I can't say I'm... unhappy with how things turned out." Alyssa says. "... But, um... I asked for that because... i didn't think he would want to take me along, yes?"

"You see!" He says, triumphant.

"And how would she have felt if I said, 'no, I don't want to do that, but I'll let you tag along', huh? Leaving aside that I was happy to, and you're a lovely lady, how would that have made you feel Alyssa? You'd have been sad about being spurned, right? It would have made you sad?"

"Um..."

"You see, Frank, you cad!" You say, counterpoint illustrated.

"Whether or not you were happy to stick it in a cold, dead, probably slimy orifice, just because its owner batted her eyes and asked sweetly, and how much you enjoyed it, is not the point here. I'm just saying you didn't have to." Frank argues. ".... Look, let's just drop this... whole subject."

"Please." Alyssa adds, looking between the two of you.

"... Fine. Anyway, my temper's a little short. I got back really late, and I had to get up four times to deal with births and delivery, so I'm a bit grumpy. Summary: You don't like the new roommates, would rather I focus on lowering Alice's Need if I get an urge."

"That's about it." Frank agrees. "She's happy to, you have your fun, she stays sane to do the cafe thing like we planned on, everyone's happy."

"Good, fine, discussion is now dropped." You say. "On to other things: apartment is getting a little cramped."

".... Yeah, I guess so. Still space, though, and before you say it I am looking for buyers. Doing what I can, though you'll have to keep in mind we almost definitely won't be getting anything close to factory price on some of them. Couldn't go out last night of course, with you doing the game thing."

"Yes, I know. How many more do you think we can fit?" You say, thoughtfully. "Maybe... two more big litters, four or five if they're all small?"

"I'd guess something like two big litters, yeah... if they're small, though, I'm thinking something closer to seven or eight. We're probably thinking different things when we say 'small'."

"So... Yeah, about twenty or so more, I guess, then we'll have to make more room before we can breed others." You agree.

"Sounds right. And I am working on that." Frank says, stretching and making his way out of the bedroom.

You sigh, then glance at the maid.

"... I meant to ask this before. Do you remember if... she had a name, or something? Can't really just keep calling her 'maid'."

"I don't recall Him ever addressing her as anything but 'Maid'." Alyssa replies. "I... am not sure when she became like she is now, to be honest. It may have been before I wed him. He was good at keeping his privacies."

---

12:45 PM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 41775
Time for stuff.

[x] Comfort Chen-C.
[x] Play with Suika-A.
[x] See how Rumia-A is doing.
-[x] Relabel her to Rumia-B.
[x] Tell those three about how now that they've hit adult size, they'll return to growing normally. They will also be a little smarter than regular yukkuri.
[x] Ask Frank if he happens to know any graphic designers and/or artists.
[x] Ask Frank if he is okay with the name Shanghai Coffeehouse. If he is, use it as the cafe's name.
[x] Look up beast-form, any mental or physical differences such as animal-like instincts or better speed than a blob or bodied, and its heredity.

I'm also thinking we should collect paste from Marisa-B and Reimu-B and impregnate an A later this evening as a final try for at least a docile blob of each form.
>> No. 41776
[x] Comfort Chen-C.
[x] Play with Suika-A.
[x] See how Rumia-A is doing.
-[x] Relabel her to Rumia-B.
[x] Tell those three about how now that they've hit adult size, they'll return to growing normally. They will also be a little smarter than regular yukkuri.
[x] Ask Frank if he happens to know any graphic designers and/or artists.
[x] Ask Frank if he is okay with the name Shanghai Coffeehouse. If he is, use it as the cafe's name.
[x] Research Cafe hours
-[x] If there's time, then start prepping for the cafe
-[x] Decide and pay for the site of the cafe
[x] Look up beast-form, any mental or physical differences such as animal-like instincts or better speed than a blob or bodied, and its heredity.
>> No. 41777
[x] Comfort Chen-C.
[x] Play with Suika-A.
[x] See how Rumia-A is doing.
-[x] Relabel her to Rumia-B.
[x] See how is the rest doing, in special the trio of "daughters".
[x] Ask Frank if he happens to know any graphic designers and/or artists.
[x] Ask Frank if he is okay with the name Shanghai Coffeehouse or if he has some ideas of his own. If he agrees, use it as the cafe's name.
[x] Look up beast-form, any mental or physical differences such as animal-like instincts or better speed than a blob or bodied, and its heredity.

Fine, no more "corpse fun".
No name given, I'm still thinking about 'Rose' but I'm awful at naming.
>> No. 41778
Hahahaha. Frank once again proves he is the best character.
>> No. 41779
>>41777
If we really can't just call her 'Maid' or 'the maid', I again suggest Ancelin.

>>41776
As much as I would like to get our place rented, it costs 37M per day to rent. Waitress training apparently has to wait until Young Adult stage, and they'll be ready to waitress at, I don't know, Adulthood. Therefore, I recommend we wait until the first wave of factory babies hits Young Adulthood, use the time while they're learning to waitress to set up the place.
>> No. 41780
[x] Comfort Chen-C.
[x] Play with Suika-A.
[x] See how Rumia-A is doing.
-[x] Relabel her to Rumia-B.
[x] See how is the rest doing, in special the trio of "daughters".
[x] Ask Frank if he happens to know any graphic designers and/or artists.
[x] Ask Frank if he is okay with the name Shanghai Coffeehouse or if he has some ideas of his own. If he agrees, use it as the cafe's name.
[x] Look up beast-form, any mental or physical differences such as animal-like instincts or better speed than a blob or bodied, and its heredity.
[x] Seperate out some of the blobs away from the sight of the other Yukkuri. Let maid take care of them. Fear makes for sweet paste.
>> No. 41781
> Seperate out some of the blobs away from the sight of the other Yukkuri. Let maid take care of them. Fear makes for sweet paste.

Why? If the cafe isn't running then it'd go to waste or get stale. Frank already said space was fine even for another 2 litters that we won't be making in the near future. And Frank is already mad enought at us for the maid and Alyssa, no saying what he would do if we start killing yu's for no real reason.
>> No. 41782
[x] Comfort Chen-C.
-[x] If Chen-C is already comforted, play with it.
[x] Play with Suika-A.
[x] See how Rumia-A is doing.
-[x] Relabel her to Rumia-B.
[x] Tell those three about how now that they've hit adult size, they'll return to growing normally. They will also be a little smarter than regular yukkuri.
[x] Check on the rest of the yukkuri while you're at it.
[x] Ask Frank if he happens to know any graphic designers and/or artists.
[x] Ask Frank if he is okay with the name Shanghai Coffeehouse. If he is, use it as the cafe's name.
[x] Look up beast-form, any mental or physical differences such as animal-like instincts or better speed than a blob or bodied, and its heredity.

>>41780
The factory yukkuri can count through a clever workaround, and even the wild blobs can count up to three. Thus, the only valid option to your plan that wouldn't be noticed is a crib yukkuri that cannot be divided into a subgroup that contains three or less members.
>> No. 41783
>>41781
Experiments.

We need to confirm how to get sweet paste and at what point does the paste taste best.

We aren't killing the yus but collecting the paste. I'd suggest that been fed by a zombie is possibly going to cause some fear.
>> No. 41784
>>41782
We tell the Yukkuri that we are seperating it out as punishment for Reimus behaviour. Hell take adult Reimu with the children.

I don't think the other yukkuri care about that family anyway. At first the experiment would be whether or not having a zombie maid take care of the yukkuri is sufficient to cause sweet paste.
>> No. 41785
>>41782
>a crib yukkuri that cannot be divided into a subgroup that contains three or less members
Which would be none of them.

>>41783
We don't need to. We've got no special plans to serve paste so we don't need to know how to make it sweet. If we did, we could probably find something on the internet, or failing that, ask somebody in #abyuse.
>> No. 41786
>>41784
Wait, do you mean 'take care' in the literal sense or the assassin sense?
>> No. 41787
[x] Devise a way to "accidentally" kill the blob Alice children.
>> No. 41788
>>41786
In the literal sense. At first she would raise them exactly the same way we do and see if her being a zombie is enough to cause fear.

If that isn't the case we would then show some videos in addition to using a zombie.

Worst case scenario would be to actually mistreat them to cause fear.

>>41785
Are you seriously going to have a cafe that only sells coffee?
A cafe needs to sell sweets as well.
It is also a lot better to experiment ourselves as to find the lowest level of fear that makes sweet paste.
>> No. 41789
>>41788
>A cafe needs to sell sweets as well.

You... do know that we've got two suppliers of normal sweets, right?
>> No. 41790
>>41789
If we do it this why we will have effectively free supplies for sweets.
The blob Reimu and Marisa aren't learning anything. They are also getting increasingly disobedient. Blob Reimu and Marisa are also as common as fucking Zubat. We're unlikely to get anything from selling them.
The only reason to have the blobs (expecially the buri) is for paste.

This also gives the maid and Alyssa something to do which will help Frank accept them.
>> No. 41791
>>41788
And that's why we already went to the bakeries, the ones that already sell us prepackaged and fresh snacks to sell with the coffee. Hell we can possibly order special recipes from the expensive one.
And what are the possible paste flavors we can obtain? Suikas produce booze and is easily obtainable as is, Alice's is custard (admitedly I don't know what the fuck that means), Chen's is chocolate (one of the good ones if chocolate wasn't pretty common already), Hatate's is bacon-something?, Rumia's is a raw-meat-something (expected it to be dark-cherry, but whatever), and Reimu and Marisa's is classic bean paste.
Besides there's no significant data to obtain from the maid!sweet-paste experiment, the maid already scares shitless most of the yu's. If the "maid care package" became a threat for misbehavior as in "Stop bitching or you'll be isolated and cared by the maid" or the alternative for the "shock site package" that'd be more reasonable
>> No. 41792
>>41790
The factory sells food-yukkuris way too cheap to make competition worthwhile. Also, we had to look through like three alleyways to find them. They may be the commonest, but they're the commonest of an uncommon creature, at least until just before the next purge happens (probably in a couple months).

Also, Marisa-B has learned quite well.

The buris will make good outlets for the blob Alices' need.
>> No. 41794
>>41791
The only reason a yukkuri cafe could possibly compete with a human staffed cafe is through cost margins.

Whilst we can get the cheap spare snacks from the bakeries we have an opportunity to get free snacks.

Essentially the one way we can suceed in this business is to have a 'fast food' cafe with decent food, a convient place at a very cheap cost.

For one, we probably do want to seperate the zombies from our bodied Yukkuri who have use as staff and have sale value. Because the zombies are disconcerting to the Yukkuri, to Frank and to any customers.

There is significant data to gain from an experiment - on how sweet the paste produced can be. If the zombie maid taker is able to cause enough fear than that is good because it would be the most efficient method of obtaining cheap paste.

This also justifies the maids presence which will go a long way towards Frank accepting her.

>>41792
The factory doesn't sell it in a cafe, in a convient location. We're not competing with the factory but will other cafes. The only advantage a yukkuri based cafe has over a human staffed one is the lack of cost.

Also I'd suggest that if you can find a family of yukkuri just be yelling take it easy in three alleyways than they are as common as fuck.

The Marisa is also only trained becuase we showed it snuff videos. The other Reimu and Marisa blobs (save for the bottle yukkuri) are not trained and show no progress in training. Adult Reimu is already causing problems.

It is also harder to show snuff videos now as possibly one of the curious young yukkuri (such as Shanghai) might end up watching it.

This allows us with a low effort way to possibly cut costs. It also justifies the presence of the zombie maid as well as the existance of the Reimu/Marisa blob family.

We also lose nothing by doing it.
>> No. 41795
>>41791
Custard is a mixture of milk and eggs, used in a variety of dishes. It's usually made sweet and served with fruit. There's a lot of different custards, so I can't go into much more detail than that. My personal opinion is that they have one of the thicker kinds, but who knows.

Hatate is a bit of metaknowledge, unless we discovered this while looking them up. We did note that it smelled of bacon, however. Hatates are filled with monjayaki, a kind of Japanese batter that has its ingredients chopped up and stirred in before frying. After frying, it has a consistency similar to 'melted cheese'. Hatates' monjayaki has a lot of bacon in it, though I don't know it there's any other types of ingedients.
>> No. 41796
>>41794
We also found nothing the times we looked after that. Even when we were having Chen-A smell for the things, we only found a smear of paste.

Who do you think the factory does sell to? Cafes and bakeries just like us. We possess nothing close to the massive infrastructure the factory has for producing obscene amounts of yukkuris. Even with a modest markup on the part of the middleman, we won't be able to compete if the buyers of the factory yukkuri possess any business ability.

Showing abuse videos is still ridiculously simple. Take it to the bedroom, remove all other yukkuri, close the door, and play the video(s).

We also lose the yukkuri we kill. And we also gain nothing useful from this, as we could find out about this on the internet anyway.
>> No. 41797
>>41794

>opportunity to get free snacks.

Please, explain how raw bean paste/filling translates into free snacks only using whatever means John has. Also remember John isn't a chef, or baker, and doesn't even have the equipment nor the means to start from scratch.

>cheap spare snacks from the bakeries

Explain how making an order of snacks from a formal bakery means we get the "cheap spares".

>We also lose nothing by doing it.

Remember when we tried to kill those buris and Frank stopped us and got all "What the fuck man!"?
Remember we are in the middle of the proccess of uplifting yukkuris and that would make them able to hold grudges?
How about morale? this creatures are moved by their own willforce, making a gloom atmosphere similar to the Factory one will get us breed after breed of subpar yu's and inhibite their growth and abilities.

>Essentially the one way we can suceed in this business is to have a 'fast food' cafe with decent food, a convient place at a very cheap cost.

This one is true, tho.
Also remember we are also venturing in the pets and servants bussinessess, the cafe is our baseline and advertising, as in "We breed obedient and healthy yukkuri, the proof is the quality of our service".

I'll just stop here, no need to keep spoiling the thread.
>> No. 41798
>>41797
Please, explain how raw bean paste/filling translates into free snacks only using whatever means John has. Also remember John isn't a chef, or baker, and doesn't even have the equipment nor the means to start from scratch.

It provides free materials for a snack. If we want to create a profitable cafe the ideal would be to get someone who can cook.

>Explain how making an order of snacks from a formal bakery means we get the "cheap spares".

So now we get more expensive non spares froma bakery. We will depend on them at first but with the Yukkuri we do have the means to eventually cut the cost of supplies.

>Remember when we tried to kill those buris and Frank stopped us and got all "What the fuck man!"?
Remember we are in the middle of the proccess of uplifting yukkuris and that would make them able to hold grudges?
How about morale? this creatures are moved by their own willforce, making a gloom atmosphere similar to the Factory one will get us breed after breed of subpar yu's and inhibite their growth and abilities.

Did I talk about killing them? They will be taken care of- exactly the same way they are now- but by the maid. This will not affect the moral of the other yukkuri whose growth and abilities we are interest in, as they will be seperated from the zombie maid.
The Reimu and Marisa blobs are not the yukkuri we are attempting to uplift.
>> No. 41799
File 133205168573.jpg - (80.60KB , 500x500 , 26e46371794069f57d6e30c93b67f68721bb1576.jpg ) [iqdb]
41799
You sigh and get out of bed. Looks like there won't really be much chance of more sleep for a while. Alyssa seems just as happy staying in the bed, for the moment... probably because there's nothing really underneath that wedding dress and, abbreviated as it is, she doesn't want Frank to catch any accidental peeks. She settles back to more or less sit against the headboard fine, though.

You take a minute to watch the little mutant, and see how it has integrated. It could be better, you find, the majority of the children are kind of... put off by its appearance. They aren't rejecting it, or anything... but after watching a bit of play, it's clear that they aren't quite as accepting of it, either. You reach down and play with it a bit.

On closer inspection, its body isn't exactly what you'd call a 'cat'. Beast, certainly. But it's more... you aren't sure. Like it started to form into a bodied Chen, but then wires were crossed somewhere, and it went haywire trying to develop into a cat, too. In any case, it never developed clothes like bodied infants do, just the hat. Aside from that, her hairless form is as naked as any beast. You aren't even sure, given limb arrangements, that the mutant could wear clothes if it tried.

It definitely has no trouble moving as an animal would, though, and can slink, run, or pounce just like a cat. In addition to this, where normal bodied chen have fingernails, the mutant has sharp-looking retractable claws in its paws. You don't ever feel them, of course, because they just pop out when she flexes, preparing to spring, and then retract, but they also look a little... fragile. For now, at least. But it seems like it's enough to let her climb up bedposts and things if she wants, and her legs can't propel her that high, yet. The two tails lack the 'fur' of any of the other Chen, too, and are as bald as the rest of her.... you don't know, maybe its because she's still an infant and hair will grow in later.

In any case, she's much happier, and showing some clear attachment to you when you go.

You go and poke at Suika for a bit. She seems delighted for the excuse to swat at your finger a little and growl cutely between drunk-ish giggles. Despite being somewhat bigger with this phase of growth, it's still no trouble to- how is she running up your arm without tripping?

You're a bit late with the swat to knock her off, and she ends up leaping off your shoulder and headbutting you right[i] in the jaw. It doesn't really hurt much, despite being a solid blow, but it's enough for you to pay more attention to the roughhousing, to be sure she doesn't get another chance like that again. But when it comes down to it, you only need to use two hands, wrapped completely around her body, and she's totally shut down. You make sure to hold her that way long enough for it to get across that you could have ended things like this at any time, to make up for the hit she got in before, and only let her down well after she's settled and given in.

You're starting to see how even Tenshi might be a little worried about keeping her in line. No problem though, you've got this.

Next on your list is peering into the crude 'pen' for Rumia.

"... Meat?" She asks, looking up at you with wide, hopeful eyes.

"Sorry. No meat for you now. Eat your cereal." You say, glancing through the area.

"Is that so..."

There's a bunch of paper toweling set out in the corner, and it seems she caught on well enough to whatever 'go [i]here
' instructions Frank gave her, since there's a couple little piles of reddish... meaty paste. Looks sort of beefy, though raw. It looks like the standard avoidance of their own feces is in play here, though, since despite the hope for carnivorous dining, Rumia shows no interest in anything but avoiding the piles. You'll probably have to clean those up yourself later, it likely wouldn't be a good idea to have Alice or one of the others stick their hands into the Rumia's area.

She doesn't mind a little playing, though, and doesn't seem to be displaying any interest in the narrow gaps beneath the furniture. You don't think she really could squeeze out that way, as an adult she's a fair bit too big. But fortunately enough, it seems that as long as she keeps getting food and water, and isn't just ignored here, she won't really feel the need to make the attempt. You fix the label while she's distracted.

Now, then...

Their siblings seem astonished and awed at the growth involved with those two, though they don't really seem to even notice that Shanghai is a little bigger. It looks like they aren't spilling 'why' they got bigger, though. Probably a good thing, although there aren't any others who think you're their father anyway, as you recall.

A little suggestion that they should start getting 'smarter' than before, too... well you'll just have to wait and see if that bears any fruit, you guess.

"So, Frank. Actually, I have a couple questions. First, do you know any graphic designers, artists, anyone like that?"

"Might know a couple. You need something from one?"

"Yeah, a logo." You say.

".... well, I think I know a guy. I'll have to buy him a drink, and he'll probably scribble it out on a napkin for payment right there, though.... so that'll take about 20M. It'll get something you can use, though. Specifics?"

"Shanghai, coffee cup." You say, as he nods. "Also, how to you feel about 'Shanghai Coffeehouse' as a name?"

"Sounds fine, yeah." He says, seeming slightly distracted in thought. Well, you'll just leave him to it, you guess.

On the subject of beast-form yukkuri, the internet is... unfortunately unhelpful. It alludes to the fact that they exist, mainly with mention of aya-types, and some sightings of a 'Chimera', which you end up following to a long argument over the posibility that there might, in fact, be two or more of the rare 'Chimera' out in the wilderness somewhere, due to discrepancies of reports, mentioning tusks and a few other variances between claimed sightings.

It doesn't really help in regard to your Chen, though, aside from a note that these types of mutations are 'usually, but not always' sterile. It does note that finding a willing mate for one kept as a pet would be tricky, as both blobs and bodied types would usually be unsettled by the more bestial appearance.

Aside from that, you learned more from personal observation.

... ah, your phone is ringing. Looks like Rebecca. You answer.

"Hello dear. I just thought I'd call and ask if you had exchanged your voucher yet?"

"Um... no, I hadn't." You admit.

"Well, you probably should, unless you wish to auction it off to someone. I had Duncan handling the matter, visiting the ticket-man, and it seems like they are intended to be taken to the Factory, and exchanged there, unlike tickets or tokens. I was quite pleased at the result of my own exchange."

---

1:20 PM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 41800
Fine it seems you all disagree with me in this point, although for some reason some of you believe I am advocating killing the blobs.

I'll drop this.
>> No. 41801
[x] Ask Rebecca what she got
[x] Head off to the factory

What else are we going to do, murder a bunch of yukkuri?
>> No. 41802
>>41800
In the interest of accuracy, I was the one advocating killing the blobs/buris/mutant.

Eh, I'll only suggest it again if it becomes apparent that they are more or less worthless.
>> No. 41803
> They are intended to be taken to the Factory.
Vouchers are most likely random yukkuris. Please, zombie voucher be the one we need.

[x] Thank Rebecca about the info, be nice and polite.
[x] Change clothes, put the extra tickets and tokens in a safe place if you hadn't done so already.
[x] Tell Frank about this development.
[x] Go to the Factory. Don't forget the voucher.

>>41800
Some yukkuri will end as ingredients eventually, there's just no need to be so hasty in execution, and the "Maid looks for the bad behaved ones" is a valid point. Nothing personal and sorry if any of my posts were kind of harsh, english is my second language and I'm kind of rusted.
>> No. 41804
[x] What'd she get?
-[x] Also, what kinds does she have?
-[x] And would it be possible to breed and exchange babies in the future?
[x] Write letter for Jack, put in 20M and 2 tokens.
[x] Take Suika-A and Shanghai, as well as 15M and the voucher, to the factory.
-[x] Collar Shanghai at her current size, and Suika-A at roughly chest height.
-[x] Redeem voucher, don't get a human-loving one this time.

It'd be a waste to get a kind that we could have traded for with Rebecca.
>> No. 41805
>>41803
I'm not even slightly insulted in any way.
I do think you fail to understand that paste can be extracted without killing the yukkuri though.

[x] What'd she get?
-[x] Also, what kinds does she have?
-[x] And would it be possible to breed and exchange babies in the future?
[x] Write letter for Jack, put in 20M and 1 tokens
[x] Take Suika-A and Shanghai, as well as 15M and the voucher, to the factory.
-[x] Collar Suika-A at roughly chest height.
[x] Redeem voucher, don't get a human-loving one this time.

No need to collar Shanghai. There is no evidence that she will grow further so we should assume that she is a normal member of her species.

Having a collar would make her less cute anyway.
>> No. 41806
>>41805
Collar's mostly to prevent against theft.
>> No. 41807
[x] What'd she get?
-[x] Also, what kinds does she have?
-[x] And would it be possible to breed and exchange babies in the future?
[x] Write letter for Jack, put in 20M and 2 tokens.
[x] Take Suika-A and Shanghai, as well as 15M and the voucher, to the factory.
-[x] Collar Shanghai at her current size, and Suika-A at roughly chest height.
[x] Redeem voucher, don't get a human-loving one this time.

In before Rebecca got four yukkuris.
>> No. 41808
File 133205925633.jpg - (404.33KB , 1000x1200 , 563037188fa44859884cf6a8d39befc7.jpg ) [iqdb]
41808
"So... what did you get, if I may ask?"

"Hm.. you know, I think that will stay a secret for now, dear. Until you've exchanged your own. I presume you're going to?"

"Well... yes. Perhaps we could discuss breeding-"

"Oh, all business." Rebecca says, chuckling. "But not right now, dear. Talk to me again in a week about it, perhaps. In any case, I have to be off now. I've brought up that other matter with my husband but, well, he's being quite the grump over it. I have high hopes, however. ... Yes, one moment dear. I'm sorry, but I have something to attend to. Goodbye, dear."

"Uh, goodbye... then." You say, phone going dead before you'd finished your own farewell. Seems like she was in a hurry. Hm. You didn't even have a chance to ask about what other types she has, that you haven't seen.

Well, it's no problem, really. You just have to... you aren't sure why your mind is jumping to Jack's letter. Frank gave you enough information that you managed to deliver that, and a little bit of money and tokens, last night though. He should already have those.

No, now is time for a trip to the Factory. You'll be taking... yeah, Shanghai and Suika along. And, of course, the voucher.

The smoking woman with the sour disposition answers your knock, and eyes you as you fish the voucher out.

"Here to make an exchange, and talk to Sam about collars." You say.

"... come in." She says, and leads you to a small office inside. She scans the back of the voucher, its code, with a machine. After a moment, it produces a loud beep and spits out a slip of paper. She takes it before you see it.

"Right, you come along, I'll drop you off with Sam and be back with your prize." She says.

"... I don't get to choose?" You say.

"Ha. Not hardly. Code on the back matches up to a specific item in stock. You bring the voucher in, you get what the voucher matches to. Here you go, wait here a sec."

"Oh, hullo laddie." Sam says, over the rim of a cup of black coffee.

"Voucher exchange and a couple'a collar-jobs for you. You wait here, I'll be right back."

"Voucher, eh?" Sam says thoughtfully. "Aye, you're a lucky lad. Not that many of them floating about in the city proper."

"It was pretty fortunate, I suppose." You say. "In any case, I'd like to collar these ladies..."

"Hm... ye'll be wanting them to stay this size?" Sam asks.

"Well, for the one, yes. Suika, I'd like to grow to... about so high?"

"Aye, can do that. Eh, well, not now, I'm 'fraid. Collar's too wide. Gonna have to wait until she's a sight bigger, ye want that size, or it'll just fall right off. Can do some growing into it, aye, but that's a bit much, lad."

That... he really has a point, there.

"As ye'll be needin' the machine anyway, not seein' as there'll be an issue collarin' this other lass here what just happens to be here at the same time, though." Sam says. "And waive the machine start-up fees, and all, this time."

"That... would actually be great." You say, as the door swings back open again. The smoking lady is leading a bodied yukkuri almost as tall as she is in, and you step back to watch as it moves stiffly through the machine, getting a collar placed with your information.

"I remember the issues they had with these. You're lucky they got them sorted out." She says. "Shouldn't be any issue with stink unless she gets injured, and that'll go away once you have her fixed and cleaned up. Of course, new issues, you'll have to either hand-feed her or tell her specifically to eat something before she'll eat it, but it's probably better than the normal situation."

"Normal situation?" You say, as Sam proclaims satisfaction with the collaring, and you nudge Shanghai into going through as he selects a much smaller one for her.

"Yoshika... is Yoshika." The yukkuri greets you, slowly, as Shanghai's collar is fitted into place. "Hello... Master..."

Sam swears at a loud clank from the machine, just after Shanghai flits away to display her new collar to you. There's another, and another after that, and then a loud grinding noise as it comes to a halt.

"Tarnation!" Sam says. "Well... er, ye see laddie, seems to be a spot of techn'cal diff'culties here. 'Fraid I couldn't collar your other one there, right now, even if ye were to decide ye wanted her to stay as she is now. Gonna take a bit t' have this old girl repaired."

Smoking girl starts to quote a price before Sam interrupts and asks for just a single money, which you hand over gladly. She gives him a slight glower, but then shrugs and walks away as Sam leads you back outside.

.... Yoshika, huh.

---

2:30 PM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 41809
[x] "A Yoshika? I'm happy with this, yeah."
-[x] That makes three zombie girls in your home now. Not that you mind their state of undeath at all~
-[x] "So, besides the smell, anything I should know about her?" (Like sexy surprises)
[x] It's ok that Suika cannot be collared, you can try again once she's bigger.
[x] Ask about prices for Suika, Yoshika, Rumia and Shangai. Also ask about mutations, as you now have a cat-like Chen.
[x] "Do you know if it's possible to receive a voucher from the ticket booths?"
[x] That's it for now.
>> No. 41810
[x] You are selling this thing.

Oh dear. John's dick is going to fly out his pants and start attacking any minute. We must get her away from him as soon as possible, for her own safety.
>> No. 41811
[x] "So, besides the smell, anything I should know about her?"
[x] It's ok that Suika cannot be collared, you can try again once she's bigger.
[x] Ask about prices for Yoshika, Rumia and Shanghai. Also ask about mutations, as you now have a cat-like Chen.
[x] Go back to apartment.
[x] Label Yoshika.
[x] Look up Yoshikas.
[x] Warn Chen-A that Chen-C might climb up stuff and fall off.

A Yoshika? We can use this. Just take a leaf from Zomblebee's book.
>> No. 41812
[x] Keep the Yoshika.

I can't imagine too many uses for Yoshika until we learn more, but a litter of stupid blob Yoshika would make for ideal garbage disposal and fertilizer. Since they can eat anything, we can use them to eat our garbage and convert that to their rotten meat filling. Once the blobs reach too large a size, we euthanize them, mulch them and bury them in the earth to use as fertilizer. Of course, this is only really useful if we ever decide to run a small-time recycling service and/or started a small gardening area around the cafe.
>> No. 41813
[x] "A Yoshika? I'm happy with this, yeah."
-[x] That makes three zombie girls in your home now. Not that you mind their state of undeath at all. Frank is going to kill you.
-[x] "So, besides the smell, anything I should know about her?" (Like sexy surprises)
[x] It's ok that Suika cannot be collared, you can try again once she's bigger.
[x] Ask about prices for Suika, Yoshika, Rumia and Shangai. Also ask about mutations, as you now have a cat-like Chen.
[x] "Do you know if it's possible to receive a voucher from the ticket booths?"
[x] That's it for now.

It's collared, so we have to keep it anyway.

> a bodied yukkuri almost as tall as she is.
And a full sized one, at least is trained and won't eat anything we don't want to. The pros is that this one we don't need to feed her with cereal, almost anything will do, so it's cost efficient.

Any ideas besides using the "zombies" as staff in the month of halloween/1st of april or opening a haunted cafe?
>> No. 41814
[x]Ponder Mr.Boldtext, you haven't heard from him in a while. Maybe he's not active during the day?
[x]And it may just be the sleep deprivation kicking in, but you're getting this feeling That Voice may well have been the Demon Queen, screwing with your head for the entertainment value.
[x]Also ponder giving the Maid a notepad and a pencil. She may not be able to talk, but perhaps other methods of communication are viable?
>> No. 41816
[x] "So, besides the smell, anything I should know about her?"
[x] It's ok that Suika cannot be collared, you can try again once she's bigger.
[x] Ask about prices for Yoshika, Rumia and Shanghai. Also ask about mutations, as you now have a cat-like Chen.
[x] Go back to apartment.
[x] Reassure Frank you didn't choose this one.
[x] Label Yoshika.
[x] Look up Yoshikas.
[x] Warn Chen-A that Chen-C might climb up stuff and fall off.
>> No. 41819
>Oh dear. John's dick is going to fly out his pants and start attacking any minute. We must get her away from him as soon as possible, for her own safety.

Hah, there is no escaping now. I can't wait for Frank's reaction now. He might as well quote you.

[x] "A Yoshika? I'm happy with this, yeah."
-[x] That makes three zombie girls in your home now. Not that you mind their state of undeath at all~
-[x] "So, besides the smell, anything I should know about her?" (Like sexy surprises)
[x] It's ok that Suika cannot be collared, you can try again once she's bigger.
[x] Ask about prices for Suika, Yoshika, Rumia and Shangai. Also ask about mutations, as you now have a cat-like Chen.
[x] "Do you know if it's possible to receive a voucher from the ticket booths?"
[x] That's it for now.
-[x] You know have a zombie yukkuri. Get to the baging and boning ASAP when you get home.
>> No. 41820
>>41819
No, shut up. We have better things to do with our time.

[x] "So, besides the smell, anything I should know about her?"
[x] It's ok that Suika cannot be collared, you can try again once she's bigger.
[x] Ask about prices for Yoshika, Rumia and Shanghai. Also ask about mutations, as you now have a cat-like Chen.
[x] Go back to apartment.
[x] Reassure Frank you didn't choose this one.
[x] Label Yoshika.
[x] Look up Yoshikas.
[x] Warn Chen-A that Chen-C might climb up stuff and fall off.
>> No. 41821
>>41820

I agree with you completely.

[x] "A Yoshika? I'm happy with this, yeah."
-[x] That makes three zombie girls in your home now. Not that you mind their state of undeath at all~
-[x] "So, besides the smell, anything I should know about her?" (Like sexy surprises)
[x] It's ok that Suika cannot be collared, you can try again once she's bigger.
[x] Ask about prices for Suika, Yoshika, Rumia and Shangai. Also ask about mutations, as you now have a cat-like Chen.
[x] "Do you know if it's possible to receive a voucher from the ticket booths?"
[x] That's it for now.
-[x] You know have a zombie yukkuri. Get to the baging and boning ASAP when you get home.

And can someone tell me why research Yoshika on the internet is better than asking Sam?
>> No. 41822
>>41821
You copy-pasted the wrong thing. Or replied to the wrong post.

Anyway, looking them up on the internet is in case we find something Sam forgot to mention.

[x] "So, besides the smell, anything I should know about her?"
[x] Fail to care about the number of 'zombie girls'
[x] Ask about prices for Yoshika, Rumia and Shanghai. Also ask about mutations, as you now have a cat-like Chen.
[x] Go back to apartment.
[x] Reassure Frank you didn't choose this one.
[x] Label Yoshika.
[x] Look up Yoshikas.
[x] Warn Chen-A that Chen-C might climb up stuff and fall off.
[x] Do not engage in intercourse at this time.
>> No. 41823
>>41822
Oh yeah, I should probably include that.

>>41820 here, please add
[x] Do not engage in intercourse at this time.
>> No. 41825
>>41822
>You copy-pasted the wrong thing. Or replied to the wrong post.

Actually, I didn't. I just agreed we have better things to do than watch Frank's reaction to an undead yukkuri.
>> No. 41827
[x] "So, besides the smell, anything I should know about her?"
[x] Fail to care about the number of 'zombie girls'
[x] Ask about prices for Yoshika, Rumia and Shanghai. Also ask about mutations, as you now have a cat-like Chen.
[x] Go back to apartment.
[x] Reassure Frank you didn't choose this one.
[x] Label Yoshika.
[x] Look up Yoshikas.
[x] Warn Chen-A that Chen-C might climb up stuff and fall off.
[x] Do not engage in intercourse at this time.
>> No. 41828
File 133212297349.jpg - (215.66KB , 460x650 , let me tell ye bout lunchtime gossipins.jpg ) [iqdb]
41828
"Aside from the smell..." You say, then pause. "Or... lack of it, I guess. Anything else I should know?"

"Ah, well, couldn't say much. Ol' Sam don't do much wi' most types, less'n there's a special order callin' fer me by name. Which as I do 'ppreciate, as I get a bonus from't, but ha'n't had much as t'do wi' these."

He strokes his chin.

"Though as fer the question I'm thinkin' as ye be askin', t'aint hard t' find out. An' t'isn't like ol' Sam be th' only special trainer through th' whole fact'ry. C'n do a quick check, like."

You watch as Sam pats himself down, then withdraws his wallet, and tugs a small photo out of it, then holds it up for Yoshika to see. You continue to watch, as her face slowly darkens into a purplish blush.

"Ayup." Sam says, tucking the photo away. "That's a 'check' t'that. Don't think she'll be turnin' ye down if ye ask, lad."

... You have mixed feelings about that. You're horrified at the though of more orgasms. Oh no. What ever will you do. ... And you were wondering where that guy was.

"All else can say is what ol' Sam's heard over lunchtime gossipin's. C'n eat an'thing, fer sure. Scoop o' dirt as good as puddin'. But here now, give her a feel."

He goes and moves your hand for you. It ends up on her chest, not really touching anything sensitive, but... huh.

"She's warm." You note.

"Aye." Sam says, letting your hand go. "Best can figure, bein' filled wi' rot an' actin like a walkin' dead's a survival feature. Rot smell shakes off things what smell meat an' might feel like huntin', but keepin' movin' throws off th' lazy carrion eaters. She b'ain't actually dead, though, 'spite looking it."

"... Huh." You say, before noticing that Yoshika's face is slowly starting to tint with color again, behind the slip of paper, and move your hand away.

"She be a bit stiff too, lad. In th' joints. Isn't as she cain't bend'm, from as I hear, just as she don't want t', if there's any other option. Couldn't say as t' why." Sam says.

"These are... best guesses, though. You don't know for a hundred percent sure on any of this." You point out.

"Oh, aye. When comes t'it, most all we got here's th' best guesses what almost all's prove right." Sam says.

... hm.

"Alright then. I'd also like to ask about standard prices for a few... and about mutations. I have a... particularly feline chen, of late, due to a recent incident."

"Eh, mutants." Sam says. "Can't say as much 'bout em. Most part, get disposed of straight off. Not s'many as e'en want t'eat sommat what came from a foot-long cennipede wi' a face. Would get th' rare special order, 'course. 'Course, that's as gets handled by folk 'bove my pay grade, all ol' Sam gets told, long wi' the rest, is t' keep an eye out if a freak baby shows what fits some conditions, then pull't and let a higher'p know."

"You don't actually know what they might sell for, then." You say. "Or care or habits, or anything."

Sam shrugs. Discussion about regular prices goes easier, though... Suika are rarer than Tenshi, but it seems they sell for significantly less. People don't like having to wrestle them into submission until they accept their place, or something. As well, it seems like there's incidents where they accidentally kill other yukkuri in play fights, and the horns can get to be an annoyance. For the most part, the Factory seems to just keep theirs in holding pens and sell the alcohol itself, but a blob will go for a good 100M.

Yoshika, also, are pretty rare, but Sam is forced to admit that they just really aren't terribly popular, even with most of the issues ironed out. Before that, with the stink of rotting meat hanging around them like a cloud, and the fact that they would quite literally eat anything they could fit in their mouths, or break into pieces small enough to fit, without a second thought, they almost couldn't give the breed away. Now, the general price for a blob is 60M, as a factory standard... just barely above the ones you can reasonably expect to find with little effort.

Rumia also isn't so popular, as a carnivore, but is a viable-ish alternative to Remila types, despite being rarer. They go for roughly the same as Hatate... 80M a blob. The disparity between that and what Chad was happy to sell yours to you for is slightly alarming. Something to think about.

The general price for a Shanghai is 800M. For a blob-shanghai, that is. Sam quietly admits, in an aside, that there simply is no standard price for a bodied Shanghai, and so he couldn't say what one might go for. it's not like it's relevant though, since you've collared yours already.

"As to vouchers..." you continue, trying not to think of how incredibly valuable the little shanghai on your shoulder is. "... Do you know if it's possible to get them from the ticket exchange booths."

"Ah, well lad, wouldn't rightly know what they've got in 'change for whatnot there. All as I do's change th' vouchers fer the prizes they match to. Mean's anythin' to ye, though, feller the other day... nattered on 'bout how he got his from a box, fer a Token." Sam says, then shrugs. "As t' whether ye c'n get one y'self, couldn't say."

That rates another private 'hm'. In any case, you make your way back to the apartment, and Frank's blank stare.

".... Not my choice?" You try, and receive only an exasperated noise in response.

Yoshika gets labeled, and then you turn to the magic of the internet. And are once again disappointed to find less available than what Sam had already told you about.

A warning to Chen also almost goes unsaid as the mutant hops off your bed to greet you, landing lightly on its paws from a fall that would probably have splattered, or at least injured, most any other infant, and saunters over to rub against your shoes. The danger of misjudging heights seems pretty obvious, there, but it looks like the mutant seems to have an instinctual grasp of what it's doing.

You still make sure to let her know to tell you if orange juice ends up being needed.

---

3:50 PM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 41829
[x] Dead threesome, woo woo woo!

It's the only good choice.
>> No. 41832
>>41829
No.

[x] You'll need to get that cafe open someday. Discuss furniture and food with Frank.

Because we'll need to buy those tables and chairs and other stuff soon. And need to think about how much quality we want to offer and pay for and how high we'll set prices too.
>> No. 41833
[x] No, no dead threesome.
[x] You've got a business to set up and you've wasted a lot of time already.
[x] Go do cafe research - visit a cafe or two while you're out. See how they're run if you can.
>> No. 41834
[x] Any news in the site of the contest?
-[x] Maybe that contest board might have some insight, surely your "game experience" might not be the only one with the high number of contestants.
[x] How is the education of the blobs going?
[x] Now that you have spare tokens, maybe go for one mistery box or just go ask about the utility of the tokens?
[x] Tag Yoshika-A.
-[x] Don't breed her with the others until you get a use for the subspecies.
[x] How is Alyssa doing?
[x] Inform Rebecca of your "prize".
[x] Go check the exchange booth, ask for the value of the tokens
-[x] You have plenty of spares, try your luck with a "mistery box".
[x] REFRAIN FROM INTERCOURSE WITH THE YOSHIKA, combining undead and yukkuri fetish is taking things too far. (At least for now)

Human-sized,Rare subspecies, "Undead", Anthro-phile... Some could say we hit a jackpot.
>> No. 41835
>>41834
>[x] REFRAIN FROM INTERCOURSE WITH THE YOSHIKA, combining undead and yukkuri fetish is taking things too far.

I find it funny how you guys avoid this like the plague.

[x] How is Alyssa and the others doing?
-[x] Call Tenshi-5, Alice-1, Shangai and the mutant Chen. Tell them that they are special, much more than the others. Shangai may not be able to grow anymore, but she and the others will become stronger and smarter than their siblings.
--[x] Pinch/Pat them.
[x] Inform Rebecca of your "prize".
[x] Any news in the site of the contest?
[x] Visit chatrooms. Gun place first, you're suddenly interessted in a shotgun that can save you from a zombie horde.
>> No. 41836
[x] No, no dead threesome. More important things to do.
[x] How is Alyssa doing?
[x] Any news in the site of the contest?
[x] Don't tell Rebecca what you got - offer a dual mystery breed with whatever she got in a week, when she told you to talk to her about it.
[x] How is the education of the blobs going? Are there any that seem extra troublesome?
[x] Set aside 1850M for a large tank, 10 good tables, and 40 nice chairs. Don't order them yet, wait until you're about to start renting so you don't have to drag them all the way from your apartment to wherever.

I calculated some various costs back in >>39707, for reference.

Also let's keep what we got a secret. It's more fun that way when we breed the two.
>> No. 41837
>>41836
In case you forgot, we also need to set aside money for food and appliances. And considering the negative points brought up about the tank (disgust if yus seen popping, trouble if some start a fight, crying if seeing sweets eaten in front of them, ect.), priority should be given first for actual tools needed to run the place.
>> No. 41838
>>41835
I just don't want us to piss off our roommate, he seemed really mad at John with the undead business and this (Yoshika) is just rubbing salt in the wound. Better timing is required if you'll proceed with the undead deal.

Anyway, priority should be setting the furniture and cafe appliances, then the decoration.
>> No. 41840
>>41837
Those points were addressed in >>41767 and even the one who raised them agreed they'd be easily surmountable in >>41771.

Well, technically, they were addressed in both posts, since the solution for poop was thought up by >>41771.

HOWEVER! The equipment was pay on delivery, and we don't have enough to get the tank and all the equipment. That might have been your main point, I'm not sure.

[x] No, no dead threesome. More important things to do.
[x] How is Alyssa doing?
[x] Any news in the site of the contest?
[x] Don't tell Rebecca what you got - offer a dual mystery breed with whatever she got in a week, when she told you to talk to her about it.
[x] How is the education of the blobs going? Are there any that seem extra troublesome?
[x] Set aside 1650M for a small tank, 10 good tables, and 40 nice chairs. Don't order them yet, wait until you're about to start renting so you don't have to drag them all the way from your apartment to wherever.
>> No. 41841
>>41839
As the dude who noted the problems, they're surmountable but not easily surmountable. You'd basically need to select and train the display specimens almost as much as one of the waitresses and then customize the tank and tank layout so that they can perform their bodily functions without grossing people out. It's doable and maybe pretty beneficial if you pull it off, but it's not even close to being easy.

I'd leave off the purchase until you've demonstrated that you can actually train yukkuri that well and you've actually designed the cafe layout to accommodate a yukkuri tank.
>> No. 41843
>>41840
My point is that before we go and buy that tank, we need furniture, appliance and FOOD. Which the two 'set aside money for' forget to do.

And food in bulk isn't that cheap. we also need various choices. And the register isn't so cheap either. Considering we barely have above 2k M and we also need M for emergencies and living and actual decoration for the place too, there's too much money set on furniture and not enough on the rest right now.
>> No. 41844
>>41841
I misunderstood the difficulty you thought it would present, then. My apologies.

I think that normal factory training would be sufficient to prevent fits and such. The toilet, failing a suitable fake-rock type cover, could easily be concealed within a stand of fake vegetation.
>> No. 41845
>The general price for a Shanghai is 800M

Holy shitballs. Man, should we even be letting her outside? Someone might try to steal her.

I suppose she could always hulk out and turn into a Hourai if she got kidnapped or something, though.
>> No. 41846
We also have to pay rent, guys. As for the suitability of tanks, that's probably easily found out.

[x] No, no dead threesome. More important things to do.
[x] How is Alyssa doing?
[x] Any news in the site of the contest?
[x] Don't tell Rebecca what you got - offer a dual mystery breed with whatever she got in a week, when she told you to talk to her about it.
[x] How is the education of the blobs going? Are there any that seem extra troublesome?
[x] Set aside 1200M for 10 nice tables, and 40 nice chairs. Don't order them yet, wait until you're about to start renting so you don't have to drag them all the way from your apartment to wherever.
-[x] Also set aside 280M for the various appliances.
[x] Do the factory yukkuri seem well-trained enough to act well when seeing people eating through the glass, and in general act well?
-[x] How easy would it be to hide the toilet in a bunch of grass or something?
>> No. 41847
>>41845
And that's why we got her a collar.
>> No. 41848
File 133213410759.jpg - (156.76KB , 1050x1225 , averted or something.jpg ) [iqdb]
41848
You take a moment to address your most immediate and pressing thought.

Undead orgy. Yes? Or no?

... Yeah, you should probably check on contest matters first. It doesn't seem like there's any real new information there. Nothing at all to hint about 'secret bonus games', what the tickets, tokens, or vouchers are used for, or what the scheduled Event actually involves.

Alyssa seems in good spirits, though, as you've moved the laptop to your bed for ease of browsing, and she peers curiously at the screen.

You're about to ask how she's been doing.... and you're interrupted by a loud knocking at the door. You pause and listen, and it comes again. The maid starts to lurch out to answer it.

You quickly intercept that and close off the bedroom before answering the door, to a third and rather more irate knocking. A young man in a delivery-person's suit is waiting there for you, clipboard in hand.

"... You made an order for some equipment, right?" He says, after a moment, motioning to the stack of cardboard boxes at his side. "Microwave, cash register, toaster, coffee machine, lamps..."

... Oh. Oh, yeah, you did place that order. And it was supposed to be delivered sometime today.

"... Huh. Bit late in the day. This will cost..."

"Cash on delivery, it totals up to two hundred and eighty, sir. Please sign here." The delivery boy says, withdrawing a pen from his pocket.

"Fixing to head out soon too, here." Frank says. "And I'll need twenty for that thing you mentioned, if you want me to go ahead and do that."

.... Your wallet is groaning in dread about this.

---

4:04 PM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 41850
[x] Thank deliveryman, pay him.
[x] Give Frank the 20M.
-[x] Also, if he could look into somebody that can make it into a sign while he's out, that would be nice, but if he'll be too busy, that's fine too.
[x] Once the deliveryman is gone, have the Maid help put the boxes away.
[x] Finish asking how Alyssa's doing, also find out what time period she's from.
[x] How is the education of the blobs going? Are there any that seem extra troublesome?
[x] Set aside 1200M for 10 nice tables, and 40 nice chairs. Don't order them yet, wait until you're about to start renting so you don't have to drag them all the way from your apartment to wherever.
[x] Do the factory yukkuri seem well-trained enough to behave when seeing people eating through the glass, and in general act well?
-[x] How easy would it be to hide the toilet in a bunch of grass or something?
>> No. 41851
[x] Thank deliveryman, pay him.
[x] Give Frank the 20M.
-[x] Also, if he could look into somebody that can make it into a sign while he's out, that would be nice, but if he'll be too busy, that's fine too.
[x] How is the education of the blobs going? Are there any that seem extra troublesome?
[x] Set aside 1200M for 10 nice tables, and 40 nice chairs. Don't order them yet, wait until you're about to start renting so you don't have to drag them all the way from your apartment to wherever.
[x] Do the factory yukkuri seem well-trained enough to behave when seeing people eating through the glass, and in general act well?
-[x] How easy would it be to hide the toilet in a bunch of grass or something?
[x] Go to the gun board, you still have that relique gun and the cash or a nice shotgun might be better.
-[x] Don't enter offering selling the gun right away, first try to blend in, get info, know any new people.

Maybe we should start to check more closely our account balance.
>> No. 41852
>>41844
Meh, no harm done. My thinking is that while we could simply pick up a small tank and leave it about in the cafe for people to gawk at, it's not the best possible solution because it's not being shown to maximum effect and because it'll stick out unless we make the effort to integrate it into the cafe layout. This is especially important because the tank will need to be pretty big if we want the yukkuri to be able to pull off cute antics inside it, or even to be able to move about in any meaningful way. You're right that the yukkuri latrines/toilet pits/whatever are easily concealable, but we'd also need other scenery for the yukkuri to interact with while inside the tank.

That said, choosing the yukkuri to put into the tank is a major concern. Ideally, you'd want a mixture of adults and immature yukkuri, but the problem with that is that the immature yukkuri are exactly that. Their inclusion in the tank makes it much more likely that one of them will end up doing something detrimental like pooping in open sight, chow down on one of their siblings or start screaming at the humans. Factory breeding and training helps a bit, but it can't entirely compensate for their basic nature and yukkuri are as at least as capable as humans when it comes to forgetting things, meaning that even adults are susceptible to regressing. Making the aquarium one-way opaque will help keep the yukkuri from distraction but you'll need to set up systems to keep them from regressing.
>> No. 41853
[x] Thank deliveryman, pay him.
[x] Give Frank the 20M.
-[x] Also, if he could look into somebody that can make it into a sign while he's out, that would be nice, but if he'll be too busy, that's fine too.
[x] Once the deliveryman is gone, have the Maid help put the boxes away.
[x] Finish asking how Alyssa's doing, also find out what time period she's from.
[x] How is the education of the blobs going? Are there any that seem extra troublesome?
[x] Set aside 1200M for 10 nice tables, and 40 nice chairs. Don't order them yet, wait until you're about to start renting so you don't have to drag them all the way from your apartment to wherever.
-[x] Also set aside the first week's rent of 250M.
[x] Do the factory yukkuri seem well-trained enough to behave when seeing people eating through the glass, and in general act well?
-[x] How easy would it be to hide the toilet in a bunch of grass or something?
[x] Look up how valuable such a pistol would be in the internet.
[x] Go to the gun board, you still have that relic gun and the cash or a nice shotgun might be better.
-[x] Don't enter offering selling the gun right away, first try to blend in, get info, know any new people.

If we're going to sell/trade the pistol, we really should know what it's worth. I can also agree to tank speculation.
>> No. 41854
>>41852
Oh, the price includes fake plants, dirt, and stuff to put in the aquarium, luckily. No worries there.

As for regressing, I'd assume these aquariums are too tall to put fish in from the top, and so have some sort of service hatch that the yukkuri can easily be taken out through and put with the rest, so their behavior, if it started to err, would probably correct itself through re-association with the trained majority of our yukkuri.

That second paragraph is of course not certain, but I would bet good Money it's something like that.
>> No. 41856
[x] Thank deliveryman, pay him.
[x] Give Frank the 20M.
[x] Set aside 1200M for 10 nice tables, and 40 nice chairs. Don't order them yet, wait until you're about to start renting so you don't have to drag them all the way from your apartment to wherever.
[x] Go to the gun board, you still have that relique gun and the cash.
-[x] Don't enter offering selling the gun right away.
-[x] You're also interested in a shotgun good to have in the case of a zombie apocalypse.

Forget about the tank for now guys. We need to think of what food to sell.
>> No. 41857
[x] Thank deliveryman, pay him.
[x] Give Frank the 20M.
-[x] Also, if he could look into somebody that can make it into a sign while he's out, that would be nice, but if he'll be too busy, that's fine too.
[x] Once the deliveryman is gone, have the Maid help put the boxes away.
[x] Finish asking how Alyssa's doing, also find out what time period she's from.
[x] How is the education of the blobs going? Are there any that seem extra troublesome?
[x] Set aside 1200M for 10 nice tables, and 40 nice chairs. Don't order them yet, wait until you're about to start renting so you don't have to drag them all the way from your apartment to wherever.
-[x] Also set aside the first week's rent of 250M.
[x] Do the factory yukkuri seem well-trained enough to behave when seeing people eating through the glass, and in general act well?
-[x] How easy would it be to hide the toilet in a bunch of grass or something?
-[x] Does the large tank have a maintenance door or hatch?
[x] Look up how valuable such a pistol would be in the internet.
[x] Go to the gun board, you still have that relic gun, and the cash or a nice shotgun might be better.
-[x] Don't enter offering selling the gun right away, first try to blend in, get info, know any new people.
-[x] If Lee is there, get info on roughly when the hunting trip is.
--[x] If it is within a week or so, mention that IF he happens to encounter and capture a Cirno, you'd buy it off him.

According to Rei, gun business deals are done on hunting trips, so we might have to go on one to trade our gun. We almost certainly won't have time for this until our cafe is established, though. If the tundra trip is planned for around that time, we can hit two birds with one stone and look for some Cirnos for the freezer.

>>41856
We'll have just over 300M left over with the above budget. Go crazy.
>> No. 41858
We can buy two dozen of every item from the cheap bakery for 204M.

For those of you following along at home, here's the price list for City Bake. We don't have enough money to get an appreciable amount of stuff from LLD yet. First number is the cost for a single one, second is the cost for two dozen, and third is the cost per unit on the 24-packs. The fourth is the difference between the first and third.

Sugar Cookie: .5 6 .25 .25
Chocolate Chip Cookie: 1 12 .5 .5
Glazed Donut: 1 18 .75 .25
Choc-glazed Donut: 2 24 1 1
Jelly Donut: 3 36 1.5 1.5
Cinnamon Rolls: 3 48 2 1
Sausage Bun: 3 60 2.5 .5

Assuming we set prices at City Bake levels, all but the Glazed Donut, Cinnamon Roll, and Sausage Bun will be half profit. Those will be one-fourth, one-third, and one-sixth profit, respectively.
>> No. 41861
>>41857
300 - 204 from the post below means 96 left for living expenses. And we still haven't seen the prices for actual coffee and plates and cups. And we'll need more than just coffee to serve for drinks. Aren't we going to settle in an area with many children playing around?

How about 8 tables and 32 chairs for now? We'll save up 240M for other important stuff. Business WILL start slow anyway.
>> No. 41862
>>41861
Hmm, you do have a point. As much as I want to start out with many tables, that's probably our best bet.

>>41850, please add/change the following:
[x] Set aside 960M for 8 nice tables, and 32 nice chairs. Don't order them yet, wait until you're about to start renting so you don't have to drag them all the way from your apartment to wherever.
-[x] Does the large tank have a maintenance door or hatch?
[x] Look up how valuable such a pistol would be in the internet.
[x] Research drinks and tableware.

Also, does anyone object to obtaining paste from Reimu-B and Marisa-B this evening? If so, may I ask for their reasons?
>> No. 41863
>>41851 Here, changing/adding this:

[x] Set aside 960M for 8 nice tables, and 32 nice chairs. Don't order them yet, wait until you're about to start renting so you don't have to drag them all the way from your apartment to wherever.
-[x] Does the large tank have a maintenance door or hatch?
[x] Research drinks and tableware.

>Also, does anyone object to obtaining paste from Reimu-B and Marisa-B this evening? If so, may I ask for their reasons?

I suppose we'll use some kind of syringe or something that'll be non-lethal, right? Any case those are annoying, so this would be also a punishment if they aren't cooperative with us. Any use you want for the raw paste? or just as a side-dish?
>> No. 41866
>>41863
Oh, no, I meant reproductive paste. My bad, ought to have clarified.

Basically, have them fill the baster in the nicest manner possible, reward with sweets, impregnate two As. We do have a bit more room.
>> No. 41867
>>41866
No offense, but there's no reason to breed more right now, especially not the two most common types.
>> No. 41868
>>41867
I'm pretty sure he and some of the others want to breed for bodied Reimus and Marisas. Personally I'd prefer a bodied Hatate, possibly because I'd be pissed if a bodied Reimu or Marisa turned out to be a Deibu or a Bawiza.

That said, did we ever find out if there's a difference between the yukkuri's seminal paste and paste extracted anywhere from its body? Because if there isn't and all we need is the material from the Reimu and Marisa, then there's no point to cajole them assuming that lemon candies work as a knock-out drug on yukkuri in this story. Give them a couple of lemon candies and then extract at will - hell, having a bag of lemon candies might come in handy if our yukkuri ever get hurt badly enough to need sedation.
>> No. 41870
>>41867
Reimu and Marisa are the commonest types, yes, but they're in many respects the 'face' of yukkuris. Any yukkuri-themed place without them is just missing something.

While we do already have some, they're not really suitable to be let near customers.

If the litters we would gain from the proposed pregnancy are small, we have room left and still stand a pretty good chance of getting a blob child that accepts training willingly, meaning we won't have to rely on the crib yukkuri behaving well.

If they're large, we'd still have room for them and would almost certainly get a normal blob of the desired type, not to mention a reasonable-ish chance at a bodied.

>>41868
The dude with the Suika mentioned drugging, which presumably was lemon flavor. However, drugging the parents with all their kids watching would likely freak them out.
>> No. 41871
>>41870
Fair enough, though it wouldn't exactly be difficult to wait until the evening when the yukkuri are asleep to do the extraction. Not to mention that this has the benefit of delaying the births to later in the day.
>> No. 41872
File 133218994524.jpg - (197.49KB , 464x800 , 67f77f9d9057a4138cdac75a551014784347bdd2.jpg ) [iqdb]
41872
You carefully count out three hundred Money, all at once, and parcel it out to the respective recipients. At a prod from the delivery boy, you sign his clipboard to, mumbling hollow words of gratitude. He seems to understand, though. You guess he comes across a lot of people who aren't exactly thrilled with the price-tags of things that need buying, in his line of work.

Three hundred down... that leaves you with just a bit above 1750 to play with. You'll have to think carefully about furnishings and such, before making any decisions.

He offers to help carry the boxes in, but you turn him down, assuring him that you can handle the matter without his assistance, and he leaves with a shrug. The boxes look pretty heavy, though. Frank is pulling on his jacket to head off, too.

... Well, the maid has perfectly good stitched-together and dead muscles. Might as well put some use to them. You direct her to lugging equipment in and storing the boxes in your closet, for the moment.... The microwave, though, you go ahead and set up in your kitchen. You might as well see if you can get a little personal use out of it before you haul it anywhere, and it isn't like it will hurt anything to use it to reheat cold bowls of stew or whatever.

"While you're out getting that logo... if you know someone that can make it into a sign?" You ask.

"Sorry. Don't know anyone who does that." He admits. "I'll put a word around, though."

He pauses, near the door.

".... And uh. If you, like, have to do weird shit with the dead chicks. Please be done and cleaned up before I'm back, so I can pretend that sort of thing doesn't happen? Alright, Johnny?"

"Th-that..." You start to say. He's already out the door, though, not really caring to listen to your objections. Yeesh.

And now that the wet blanket is gone, the party can commence.

"... So, how have things been going for you?" You ask, noticing that Alyssa is staring, fascinated almost, by the screensaver of swimming fish.

"As well as can be expected, one suspects." she replies. "Your bed is by far superior a place to remain than hanging about in a larder."

Small-talk commences, but you don't really pin down exactly what time period the mansion might have been snatched from. She's definitely unfamiliar with computers, though, and a quick check shows that flintlocks like that pistol you have started showing up in the early 1600's.... that's a big range, though. Computers only really showed up a few decades ago, generally speaking, to start filtering into the City. You aren't sure why it's so important to lock down exactly when the mansion was snatched, in fact, when nobody is really quite sure when the City was snatched.

There's a fairly big span of time towards the start that's really quite the confused and tangled mess, after all, and nobody's really certain if time passed at the same rate here as it did there before everything stabilized properly and the Queen started importing things. There are those who argue any number of theories, and you think the whole question is pretty pointless anyway.

While you're on the topic, you check out that flintlock.

.... A piece in perfect condition can net thousands, easily, as a valuable antique, it seems.

The one you have is in.... less than perfect condition. It fired, yes, but on inspection it was pretty cheaply made and shows heavy signs of wear, and repeated repair. The butler may have only purchased it with the intent of firing it perhaps once, if that, but it was pretty obviously bought secondhand. There are no makers marks or any such thing to distinguish it or add value, and now that you look closely, the handle is cracked. Examining it closely, you can admit to yourself that you would have had second thoughts about actually pulling the trigger on the thing, if you'd had to.

You doubt you'll get thousands for it. After a bit of searching and consideration, you estimate that it may fetch five hundred. More realistically, three or four. Well, that's still pretty good, considering you picked the thing up for free.

You stretch and step up, asking a few quiet questions about the crib-yukkuri to Alice. Education seems to be progressing... as well as can be expected. Which you interpret to mean that it's going, through probably a fair bit slower than for her own children. As to other things....

Reimu, it looks, is still sulking over the whole matter of impregnation, though it seems Marisa has more or less shaken it off and gotten over the experience, possibly writing it off as just a thing that needed to be done. The children seem to be following their respective elder's lead, not fully understanding matters: the Marisa continuing more or less as normal, and the Reimu joining Reimu, to a small degree at least, in brooding and general unhappiness. Not to a point where it's impacting their learning enough to qualify for ration-cuts.

Yet.

Well, that's just how things go, you guess. In any case.... the girls seem to be keeping their own infants very well in line. You guess that there would be no problem stocking a tank with Tenshi or Chen blobs, particularly if they come out of it at the end of the day and go home with you. Probably those two Alice too, and maybe Hatate as well, they seem fairly inoffensive. And while only the small one is small enough to fish yukkuri out by hand, one side of the larger tanks is a.... sort of a plastic-y, rubbery wall, with ledges on both sides? It seems to be designed to let someone get in and out of it, using it as a ladder, in case it needs cleaning, so it shouldn't be a huge issue removing yu's from either, if it comes to that.

Leaving the crib-yukkuri in there alone, though... it just seems to be asking for trouble, somehow. Marisa keeps them mostly in line well enough, it seems, but that's with little reason to really act out. You might want to look into one-way reflective paint or something, if you stick them in, rather than risk them flipping out over sweet treats being everywhere, and not a bite going to them. ... Of course, if they don't know they're being observed, then that's leaving them without reason to be on their best behaviour, too. You'll have to think about it.

But as for hiding a toilet in there, all you have to do is set a bowl or something into the dirt, fill it up around it, and then stick ornamental rocks or tiny plants around it so people can't see what's really going on in that patch of tank. Not a huge issue, and easy clean-up, just switch bowls.

... alright, for now, that seems like everything here. Time for another internet journey.

....

*John joined #LockStockandBarrel

Lee is still planning a hunting trip for the Tundra region. /// MAGNUM is your god here. Remember it! -Magnum

Magnum: Look, Lee, you keep asking.
Magnum: But I don't think you're going to find any takers.
Lee: None of you have any problems rushing off to hunt boar.
Magnum:... Well, no. But that's Smith's hunting trip.
Magnum: Which happens right near the traveled paths, only a bit off.
Magnum: .... And everyone's always come /back/ from Smith's hunting trips, y'know.
Lee: I have told you before, it is perfectly safe, as long as you /listen/ to me when I tell you something.
Magnum: 'Safe' really isn't a word I'd use, about going off the beaten trails to hunt.
Rei: .... Much as I do hate to agree with Magnum on anything, he does have a point. And I wouldn't count on many of these idiots having the sense to listen to good advice if you tied it to a boot and put it somewhere unpleasant.
Lee: I have told you before, as I have told the investigators and the police before.
Lee: As long as you /listen/ to my instruction, the danger is minimal.
Lee: If a young buck thinks he knows better than his elders, to prod at a sleeping bear with a stick, and is then turned and mauled.
Lee: Is it /my/ fault that the bear, roused, turns and maims him? I think not.
Magnum: Nice allegory.
Magnum: Wasn't bear wounds I heard that kid died of, though.
Magnum: ..... Fact is, I don't think anyone ever heard of what that kid /did/ die of.
Magnum: Just that he didn't come back.
Lee: Others have.
Magnum: Yeah, and they ain't really in a mood for talking about anything odd that might have happened on these trips.
Magnum: So thanks, but I'll stick to my guns and stay with the hunting trips that /don't/ have a history of 'not everyone coming back every time'.


... It seems like you picked an interesting time to enter.

---

5:10 PM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 41873
[x] Ease into the conversation so that you can find out if the hunters are talking about supernatural phenomenon.
[x] If need arises, share the story of the zombie-infested mansion.

If the weird critters out there turn out to be dosu-yukkuri, I will laugh and laugh.
>> No. 41874
[x] Greet Rei and the others. Ask what did you miss, the conversation seems interessting.
[x] You're very interessted in a shotgun that can do well in a zombie apocalypse scenario.
-[x] If need arises, share the story of the zombie-infested mansion. Don't share the cometitors names, and that losers don't really die.
[x] Talk about the relic gun when appropriate.
>> No. 41876
[x] That ... does not sound good.
[x] You can make this program talk to one person alone, right? Do that with Malcolm and ask him about Lee's trips.
-[x] Also, he can change that thingy at the top, you think. Would he mind adding a notice that you're selling a flintlock pistol, somewhat poor condition, email you if interested?
[x] Introduce yourself to new people, chat a bit.
-[x] Don't talk about zombies.
[x] Say your goodbyes, log off.
[x] Research drinks and tableware.
[x] Look up yukkuri drugs.
-[x] See if you have lemon-flavored candies.
[x] Set aside 960M for 8 nice tables, and 32 nice chairs. Don't order them yet, wait until you're about to start renting so you don't have to drag them all the way from your apartment to wherever.
[x] Go to crib.
-[x] Take one parent out, bring to bed, feed it lemon until it falls asleep, fill baster.
--[x] Reassure Marisa-B if needed. Offer to let it go first if it prefers so it knows everything's safe.
-[x] Inject Chen-A with Reimu-B, and Alice-A with Marisa-B.
-[x] Gently wake parent, return it to crib, repeat.
-[x] If yukkuri drugs are not lemon flavor, we have no lemon candies, or we are unable to discover anything about yukkuri sedation, offer the crib parents the choice between repeat insemination, and filling the baster. Offer to bring them to a more private location while they do so. If they prove incapable of filling the baster with you just holding it, render assistance. Give them a candy once they finish.

I'm assuming restoration is either impossible or more costly than it's worth?

Also my vote has arguable OOC knowledge, so I've included an alternative.
>> No. 41877
[x] Greet Rei and the others. Ask what did you miss, the conversation seems interessting.
[x] You're very interessted in a shotgun that can do well in a zombie apocalypse scenario.
-[x] If need arises, share the story of the zombie-infested mansion. Don't share the cometitors names, and that losers don't really die.
[x] Talk about the relic gun when appropriate.
>> No. 41878
[x] Greet Rei and the others. Ask what did you miss, the conversation seems interessting.
[x] You're very interessted in a shotgun that can do well in a zombie apocalypse scenario.
-[x] If need arises, share the story of the zombie-infested mansion. Don't share the cometitors names, and that losers don't really die, or any detail about the games mechanics.
[x] Talk about the relic gun when appropriate.

Attack of the killer dosus is now the most hilarious thing that could happen in a hunting trip.
>> No. 41879
Yukari probably won't reuse the whole zombie thing for a while, so you don't really need to be arming up specifically for her games.

If you insist on going armed, get something small and concealable, like a can of pepper spray or a taser.
>> No. 41880
File 133220355284.jpg - (252.76KB , 1000x1453 , time for capitalism.jpg ) [iqdb]
41880
John: Uh...
John: Hello, Rei. Am I missing something, here?
Magnum: WHY NO GREETINGS FOR MAGNUM?
Rei: You don't deserve a greeting.
Rei: And Lee is trying to find someone to come along on a hunting trip.
Rei: Still.
Lee: I will go alone, if I must. I would /prefer/ to have at least one other.
Magnum: Yeah, sure, keep hoping.
John: Anyway... I've only gotten more interested in a shotgun since last time.
John: Since this... incident.
Rei: You alright? What incident?
John: Well, it's a long story.
John: I got stabbed in the shoulder.
John: Also, some other stuff happened.
John: And there were zombies.
Rei: o_O
Magnum: /tableflip
Magnum: GOD.
Magnum: DAMN.
Magnum: IT.
Magnum: You would not /believe/ all the shit I have stockpiled in case of zombies.
Magnum: I've been praying for /years/ that I might get the excuse to use it.
Magnum: BUT NO, SOME SCHMUCK GETS THE ZOMBIE HEADSHOTS PARTY AND I GET LEFT IN THE COLD.
John: ... And none of you are actually much phased by this story.
Rei: Meh.
Magnum: Dude, I thought you said you worked with yukkuri.
Magnum: Have you ever looked up at night?
Magnum: You're gonna have to work a bit harder if you think stories about zombies clawing up from the grave are gonna break suspension of disbelief.
John: I... I see?
John: But anyway, found some stuff, including this old gun.
John: I had a look at it, and it doesn't seem like it's worth as much as it could be, but I thought I might ask around here.
John: Make some arrangement or something, maybe.
Rei: Pics.
Magnum: Or GTFO.
John: .... Uh... hold on a second, I think my phone has... does it have a camera? Yeah, I think it does.
John: Never used it but...


After a bit of heckling and some pointers, you figure out how to take a picture of something and show it on the internet. There's a few long moments of silence as the assembled chatters consider it, and the timestamp.

Magnum: Dude.
Rei: Yeah, bad condition, wouldn't try my luck shooting it.
Magnum: Dude.
Rei: I guess you could refurbish it, but it's probably going to take a lot of work and money. Probably not worth it, a collector pieca alone.
Rei: I wouldn't pay more than 200M for it, to tell the truth.
Magnum: Dude. /I will blow you/
Magnum: For that toy, I will host an all night extravaganza.
Magnum: Where you can stick it wherever you like for as long as you can get it up.
Rei: You would do that anyway.
Rei: You dirty man-whore.
Magnum: ... Well yeah, but I'd want a steak dinner first.


It is a tempting offer, worthy of due consideration. ..... But you're not lacking for options, and you were hoping for something more material from this. And the man seems too 'easy' to be worth the effort. You'd probably catch something unfortunate.

John: I was really hoping more for... /non/-sexual offers.
John: To tell the truth.
Lee: Good gun. Well used, has some history.
Lee: Worth fixing, though it will take some care.
Lee: You come with me on my hunting trip. Bring the gun.
Lee: We make the exchange there, and I'll give you my second-best hunting shotgun, two boxes of shells for it, and a small case of smoked jerky from the buffalo I shot yesterday.
Lee: A good forty pounds of prime meat.
Rei: Still not offering more than 200. It's interesting, but not /that/ interesting.


---

5:25 PM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 41881
[x] Take the 200. You might finally be able to meet Rei, and Lee's excursions seem... dangerous.
>> No. 41882
[x] Decline politely the offer, you'd me more than trilled to take part of a hunting trip, but you're still recovering from your wounds and really inexperienced with hunting.
-[x] Try to get him to realize the exchange in a more public place.
[x] Private with Rei, get the full story of Lee's hunting trips.
-[x] Ask if she's serious with the 200M offer.
-[x] Normal chatter, how is she doing?
[x] Don't be too hasty to strike a deal, you need to weigth more options, if any other of the regulars in the board is interested.

Seriously, dealing with Lee's giving serious "death-flag" vibes. Being alone with him, in the woods, and his record of "misterious" deaths in the field is almost asking for it, specially because his deal seems too good to be true. Conversely, seeing how many idiots are in the city, maybe this is just paranoia. Still he's a suspicious stranger.
Magnum is like the guy who is in every online community, I like him.
First time voice-kun is on our side, even if the reasons are different.
>> No. 41884
[x] Decline politely the offer, you'd me more than trilled to try a hunting trip, but you're still recovering from your wounds and really inexperienced with hunting. A bad combination.
[x] Incidentally, check your arm. The butler did say the stitches would have to be removed once it's done healing.
[x] Private with Rei, get the full story of Lee's hunting trips.
-[x] Ask if she's serious with the 200M offer.
-[x] Normal chatter, how is she doing?
[x] Don't be too hasty to strike a deal, you need to weigth more options, if any other of the regulars in the board is interested. Or if Frank know someone who could be interested.

Modified a bit. If Lee is serious about it, then he'll propose a normal trade on his own. If not, then he's not seriously interested.
>> No. 41886
[x] Take the 200M.
[x] Turn Lee down politely - cite your inexperience and busy schedule.

I'd be almost tempted to go hunting if it weren't for the dangers and our already incredibly packed schedule.
>> No. 41887
[x] Decline politely the offer, you'd me more than trilled to take part of a hunting trip, but you're still recovering from your wounds and really inexperienced with hunting.
-[x] Try to get him to realize the exchange in a more public place.
[x] Private with Rei, get the full story of Lee's hunting trips.
>> No. 41888
[x] Incidentally, check your arm. The butler did say the stitches would have to be removed once it's done healing.
[x] Private with Rei, get the full story of Lee's hunting trips.
-[x] Ask if she's serious with the 200M offer.
-[x] Normal chatter, how is she doing?
>> No. 41889
>>41884
>>41888

Guys, do you realize the stitches will need almost a week to heal enough to be retired? Although checking how's the wound is a nice idea
>> No. 41890
File 133221359514.jpg - (76.39KB , 1115x1500 , cf8cbfeb66d68c33c3ef193fad61998a692e17ed.jpg ) [iqdb]
41890
Well... strictly from expected gain, Lee is probably the best bet. The whole thing about being alone with the woods with the man, when someone else has apparently still not come back from being alone in the woods with him, though...

You laugh off your stab-wound injury and general inexperience as an excuse to back up from Lee's offer, and barely register his urging to think it over as you open a private-chatting window with Rei. You completely ignore Magnum's insistence that his deal is the best offer.

John: Lee. Details. Hunting. Please.
Rei: Well, uh...
Rei: I guess as far as first hunts go, he's probably your best bet, assuming you don't have a relative into the sport.
Rei: I mean, we give him grief over that kid that didn't come back, but honestly, even if Lee just got fed up and shot him behind a tree somewhere and stuffed the corpse down something's throat?
Rei: The little shit probably deserved it.
John: .... Uh huh? This... isn't exactly filling me with confidence.
Rei: I guess you want ratios, too.
Rei: He's been out there a couple hundred times at least, just that I know about. He doesn't even live in the city proper, but in this cabin a bit outside the limits.
Rei: And every other time things went fine, but just one issue is all that's needed.
John: So... and this is the important question here...
John: I am probably /not/ going to die a horrible screaming death if I go out into the back of beyond with this guy?
Rei: Eh.
Rei: Angry boar gets on even the well traveled paths, you can die a horrible screaming death.
Rei: But as long as you do what the man says, especially if he seems urgent about it, I'd call your odds pretty good.
John: Okay. So.
John: About that 200M?
Rei: x3
Rei: Seriously weighing your options, aren't you?
Rei: But yeah. It's probably worth a bit more than that, but it's all I'm willing to pay.
John: So... is there someplace we would meet, or?
Rei: Oh, no. Sorry, we wouldn't do the face to face thing.
Rei: Easier for me to just phone someone to go pick it up from you and pay you, you go that route.
John: You can't come and get it yourself?
Rei: Well, it's less 'I can't', and more 'it's easier for me', like I said.
Rei: To be honest though, most of these guys are hunting buffs and not specifically 'gun enthusiasts'.
Rei: If they can't take it out and fire it at the first animal they see in the forest /tomorrow/ they probably won't be hugely interested. The ones that are, not so much for pistols. Flintlock /rifle/ and you might have a taker or two.
Rei: But unless you just pawn it somewhere, and I'll tell you now you'll almost definitely get less than 200, it's /probably/ between me and Lee.
Rei: ........ Unless you just /have/ to shut Magnum up for a while by occupying his mouth with something else, I guess.~
Rei: In which case, I hope you'd be kind enough to take pictures.
John: I... think I'll /probably/ pass, there.
John: On another note, how have you been doing?
Rei: Same old, pretty much.
Rei: Haven't had anything spectuacular like a retarded burglar to break up the usual grind or anything.
Rei: It'd give me something to shoot at, at least.


She doesn't type anything after that. Looks like she's not really interested in spilling all the details of her daily life to you that easily.

---

5:35 PM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 41891
Well... Perhaps we could think it over if that was just a one-time case? We aren't going in there without our arm healed anyway. Besides a gun, bullets and the meat, we'll also get more meat from game hunted that day too if it goes well.

[x] Say, to both Rei and Lee, that you'll take some time to think about it. If you take Lee's offer, you would really rather not go there until our arm is alright anyway.
[x] Chat a bit
[x] Research cafes and tips on starting cafes if you can. Learn what you need first before opening and do/don't.
>> No. 41892
[x] Say, to both Rei and Lee, that you'll take some time to think about it. If you take Lee's offer, you would really rather not go there until our arm is alright anyway.
-[x] Magnum sure he doesn't want to make a ... more material offer?
[x] Research drinks and tableware.
[x] Look up yukkuri drugs.
-[x] See if you have lemon-flavored candies.
[x] Set aside 960M for 8 nice tables, and 32 nice chairs. Don't order them yet, wait until you're about to start renting so you don't have to drag them all the way from your apartment to wherever.

I guess Lee sounds like a better deal, and reasonably safe. I am kinda worried about people not wanting to talk about that goes on during the trips, though.
>> No. 41893
[x] Say, to both Rei and Lee, that you'll take some time to think about it. If you take Lee's offer, you would really rather not go there until our arm is alright anyway.
-[x] Magnum sure he doesn't want to make a ... more material offer?
[x] Research drinks and tableware.
[x] Look up yukkuri drugs.
-[x] See if you have lemon-flavored candies.
[x] Set aside 960M for 8 nice tables, and 32 nice chairs. Don't order them yet, wait until you're about to start renting so you don't have to drag them all the way from your apartment to wherever.
[x] Observe Yoshika-A.


I'm curious regarding what Yoshika's up to, if anything.
>> No. 41894
[x] Say, to both Rei and Lee, that you'll take some time to think about it. If you take Lee's offer, you would really rather not go there until our arm is alright anyway.
-[x] Magnum sure he doesn't want to make a ... more material offer?
[x] Research drinks and tableware.
[x] Look up yukkuri drugs.
[x] Set aside 960M for 8 nice tables, and 32 nice chairs. Don't order them yet, wait until you're about to start renting so you don't have to drag them all the way from your apartment to wherever.

Did we decide where to rent yet?
>> No. 41895
[x] Say, to both Rei and Lee, that you'll take some time to think about it. If you take Lee's offer, you would really rather not go there until your arm is alright anyway.
-[x] Magnum sure he doesn't want to make a ... more material offer?
[x] Research drinks and tableware.
[x] Look up yukkuri drugs.
-[x] See if you have lemon-flavored candies.
[x] Set aside 960M for 8 nice tables, and 32 nice chairs. Don't order them yet, wait until you're about to start renting so you don't have to drag them all the way from your apartment to wherever.

We are kind of assumming we'll rent the park-side location, I think.
If Rei says Lee is legit, I trust her; but the arm is still a no-go and we have to set up the bussiness.
>> No. 41896
[x] Say, to both Rei and Lee, that you'll take some time to think about it. If you take Lee's offer, you would really rather not go there until our arm is alright anyway.
-[x] But out of curiosity, what kind of shotgun was Lee talking about? Can it make a sea of zombies split? Is it worthy the price you expected/hoped for?
[x] Continue the belief experiment.
-[x] Tenshi and Alice will continue growing significantly. They will also become much stronger and Shangai will probably become smarter than anyone else. Maybe Shangai will even have babies when she's an adult!
-[x] The mutant Chen is special too. It doesn't matter if others are afraid of her, she will grow big, beautiful and majestic.
--[x] You know they will make you proud. Motivate them to do so.
[x] Watch Yoshika-A.
-[x] Undead orgy, hm?
[x] Call Suika. You're the boss, and you want to know how smart and strong she is.

Let's continue the experiments. We can create a special breed of yukkuri this way and I secretly hope mutant Chen will grow big enough for John to ride her

By the way, we don't need to set aside money for the cafe, since John only spends money when we vote so.
>> No. 41898
[x] Say, to both Rei and Lee, that you'll take some time to think about it. If you take Lee's offer, you would really rather not go there until our arm is alright anyway.
-[x] But out of curiosity, what kind of shotgun was Lee talking about?
-[x] Magnum sure he doesn't want to make a ... more material offer?
[x] Research drinks and tableware.
[x] Look up yukkuri drugs.
-[x] See if you have lemon-flavored candies.
[x] Set aside 960M for 8 nice tables, and 32 nice chairs. Don't order them yet, wait until you're about to start renting so you don't have to drag them all the way from your apartment to wherever.
[x] Observe Yoshika.

>>41896
>Grow bigger
Takes bunches of food, impractical if goes too far.
>Get stronger
Covered with Suika and Maid, great chance of accident if it goes too far. Possible food cost.
>Get smarter
Already being done, most yukkuris are already smart enough. Possible rebellion if it goes too far.
>Have babies.
Shanghai is tiny, more than one or two children would burst out of her.
>> No. 41899
[x] Say, to both Rei and Lee, that you'll take some time to think about it. If you take Lee's offer, you would really rather not go there until our arm is alright anyway.
-[x] Magnum sure he doesn't want to make a ... more material offer?
[x] Research drinks and tableware.
[x] Look up yukkuri drugs.
-[x] See if you have lemon-flavored candies.
[x] Observe Yoshika-A.

Here, we see the carrion-imitator in its (non)natural habitat.
>> No. 41900
[x] After the rest, look up special properties of yukkuri when eaten. In particular, focus on Eirin, Kaguya, and Mokou.

Sometimes some of these yukkuri give health benefits when eaten in other yukkuri stories, I'm curious if the same is true here or if we can actually pick up anything other than very vague rumors.
>> No. 41901
[x] Say, to both Rei and Lee, that you'll take some time to think about it. If you take Lee's offer, you would really rather not go there until our arm is alright anyway.
-[x] But out of curiosity, what kind of shotgun was Lee talking about?
-[x] Magnum sure he doesn't want to make a ... more material offer?
[x] Research drinks and tableware.
[x] Look up yukkuri drugs.
-[x] See if you have lemon-flavored candies.
[x] Set aside 960M for 8 nice tables, and 32 nice chairs. Don't order them yet, wait until you're about to start renting so you don't have to drag them all the way from your apartment to wherever.
[x] Observe Yoshika.
-[x] Does she have any skills?
-[x] What is her level of strength and durability?
>> No. 41902
[x] Say, to both Rei and Lee, that you'll take some time to think about it. If you take Lee's offer, you would really rather not go there until our arm is alright anyway.
-[x] But out of curiosity, what kind of shotgun was Lee talking about?
-[x] Magnum sure he doesn't want to make a ... more material offer?
[x] Research drinks and tableware.
[x] Observe Yoshika.
-[x] Does she have any skills?
-[x] What is her level of strength and durability?
-[x] Undead orgy, hm?

Anyone care to explain what this drug stuff is about?
>> No. 41903
>>41902
Oh, yukkuri can be put to sleep by feeding them lemon-flavored stuff in most stories and almost certainly this one.

However, our character has only heard someone mention drugging and does not yet know what tranquilizes them. The subvote to check for lemon candy is to make sure we check before the next update if we have any after learning the flavor is the key.

>>41892 here, please add:
[x] Undead orgy no.
-[x] Monogamic sex with Alyssa maybe, if she wants to.
>> No. 41905
[x] Say, to both Rei and Lee, that you'll take some time to think about it. If you take Lee's offer, you would really rather not go there until our arm is alright anyway.
-[x] But out of curiosity, what kind of shotgun was Lee talking about?
-[x] Magnum sure he doesn't want to make a ... more material offer?
[x] Research drinks and tableware.
[x] Continue the belief experiment.
-[x] Tenshi and Alice will continue growing significantly. They will also become much stronger and Shangai will probably become smarter than anyone else. Maybe Shangai will even have babies when she's an adult!
-[x] The mutant Chen is special too. It doesn't matter if others are afraid of her, she will grow big, beautiful and majestic.
--[x] You know they will make you proud. Motivate them to do so.
[x] Observe Yoshika.
-[x] Does she have any skills?
-[x] What is her level of strength and durability?
-[x] Undead orgy, hm?

>>41898

Shangai can still be a father, so yeah. Just need to make it possible. If it works, it will probably be the most profitable gold mine ever, but I think Kahi will either cut it down, or have it be an extremely small chance. If Shangai becomes fertile, of course.
>> No. 41907
>>41898
>Takes bunches of food, impractical if goes too far.

It takes food to grow, but the consumption stabilizes after reaching the new size. We can safely limit their growth by putting collars on them, even if makeshift ones, or by using the same belief system.

And the mutant Chen hasn't been throught the experiment yet, and I really, really want a giant, mountable yukkuri. Not only will it be awesome, we can use it as an attraction too, and make some money by letting kids have a ride around the park on it.

>Covered with Suika and Maid, great chance of accident if it goes too far. Possible food cost.

Maid is not a yukkuri, though and it won't hurt to have them stronger. Accidents are easily fixed with juice and both juice and food are cheap.

Also, UFC:Yukkuri Edition. It's still a viable option, if we need it, besides other profitable/usueable activities. They will also need the strenght to bring food to the customer's tables for a long time, as they will probably get tired from the exertion.

>Already being done, most yukkuris are already smart enough. Possible rebellion if it goes too far.

Smart by factory trainning, not natural development. They still can't read properly or count like a human does, and this may be a way to have them at Patchouli's level

Rebellions can easily be avoided by bonding with them instead of treating them as tools to get rich.

>Shanghai is tiny, more than one or two children would burst out of her.

See, that would have been a great motive to not collar Shangai yet. She had never left the apartament before, so she was well hidden, without need for the collar. We could have her grow more, become an even nicer attraction, and maybe, just maybe have her become fertile and birth other Shangais (extremely unlikely another Shangai would be born, even from her, but hey, we have a bodied Shangai).

And you forget she can/could be the father. The problem would then be if she can produce enough paste to impregnate an adult yukkuri, since now she's locked into her minuscle size.

>>41903
>[x] Undead orgy no.

Chill, the vote isn't to actually do it. Just think about it, maybe, but not really do the stuff. That's why there's another line under it, so John will move to the Suika line instead of living the dream.

Of course, I won't really mind if it happens. And neither will John/Alyssa, probably.
>> No. 41908
>>41907
You've pretty much said everything that I would want to say. The only exception is that while it would be pretty God-damn sweet to have our own personal sphinx, I'd prefer it if we also tried for a dosu-Hatate. Imagine the possibilities of our own personal flight-capable hoverpad?
>> No. 41909
[x] Say, to both Rei and Lee, that you'll take some time to think about it. If you take Lee's offer, you would really rather not go there until our arm is alright anyway.
-[x] But out of curiosity, what kind of shotgun was Lee talking about?
-[x] Magnum sure he doesn't want to make a ... more material offer?
[x] Research drinks and tableware.
[x] Look up yukkuri drugs.
-[x] See if you have lemon-flavored candies.
[x] Set aside 960M for 8 nice tables, and 32 nice chairs. Don't order them yet, wait until you're about to start renting so you don't have to drag them all the way from your apartment to wherever.
[x] Observe Yoshika.
-[x] Does she have any skills?
-[x] What is her level of strength and durability?
>> No. 41910
>>41909 sounds about right.

That aside, I believe we aren't leveraging Shanghai's 'gullibility', for lack of a better word, enough.

Seriously, what harm could there be in taking her aside and saying something along the lines of "Shanghai, you are going to grow up to be a smart and beautiful young lady someday, one worthy of being called my daughter, believe it!"

And she would, with utter certainty. There wouldn't be any harm if this whole 'uplift-via-faith' affair ends up a bust, and there are possible long term payoffs if there is truth to it.

And, by the way, did we make a definite decision on where our coffeehouse is going to be? In case we didn't, I'm for that ice cream place.

The work around setting up our establishment could conflict with Lee's hunt, so we propably should check our schedule for the next few days first.
>> No. 41912
>>41908

A flying mount? Now, that would be pretty neat. Would be a very good means of advertising, and a significantly more expensive ride for the little kids.

The problem, however, is acquiring one. Unfortunatly, most Anons seem unwilling on using the faith/belief system, so unless the Chen is fertile, our only hope is random luck, which is fairly low. Kahi probably rolls for "Mutation, y/n", then "Good/Bad mutation" and finally "Which mutation?".
>> No. 41913
>>41910
Don't she have a collar now? Then she isn't going to grow anymore.
>> No. 41914
>>41913

IIRC, the factory can remove the collars. Probably for a price too.
>> No. 41915
>>41912
Yeah, I'm not going to put my hopes betting on that particular outcome. If all you need is a flying yukkuri that kids can sit on and take rides on, then a particularly large adult Hatate might be up to the task. But I think that might be stretching it.

It's a bit annoying that people don't seem to want to mess around with the power of belief. It literally seems to be the power to let us create stronger, smarter, bigger and rarer yukkuri. It's a ridiculously exploitable system that we can use to make money off of and I cannot help but think that our reluctance to use it is going to cost us the opportunities presented.
>> No. 41916
I really am not sure why we have to have Shanghai in particular grow really large. Alice-1 would serve just as well, and has the advantage of not being our mascot.

I also harbor reservations about Chen-C's ability to carry us once she's the correct size, but at least I can identify with the motive behind it.

Even if it can carry us, we probably should wait for it to grow up before speeding its growth, so it doesn't have a massive adult body with a teeny infant mind and break either things or itself.

As for a Dosu-Hatate, we have neither the food or the space for something that large.

A beast-form Hatate is a possibility, but it'd probably just be a crow. Actually, probably not, since Ayas are based on the crowslut and they're shaped like a dog. But I'm still not sure she could carry us.
>> No. 41918
>>41916
I made the dosu-Hatate suggestion at least in part in jest. My serious feelings on the matter is that we should make a concentrated effort to increase the intelligence of our future labor force and the ones we intend to sell as pets but not the rest of the yukkuri. Size and strengths are also possible considerations depending on whether our yukkuri are fit enough to handle their responsibilities as waitresses. My suspicion is that they don't possess enough strength and stamina to work for hours on end, but it's something that needs to be tested before making decisions on.
>> No. 41919
>>41917

New thread
>> No. 41921
>>41920

Correction: due to a slight brain-fart re: not actually putting the title in the subject field, this is the correct next-thread.