[Return]
Archived thread

File 133144547368.jpg - (178.37KB , 850x1093 , sample-888fce672b834756fa775a42bff4b49e.jpg ) [iqdb]
41249 No. 41249
Thread 10: Yukari games- are they reaching a conclusion?

>> No. 41250
File 133144555528.png - (11.42KB , 957x517 , WineCellar.png ) [iqdb]
41250
You head to the basement.

It's a large wine-cellar, with rack after rack of exp...

... actually, mostly, of pretty mediocre and downright cheap, crappy wine, as far as you can tell. Some bottles of beer as well. A few wine bottles look like they're nice, but nothing seems particularly spectacular.

Serah is standing at the south end of the cellar, inspecting the wall, where there's a design carved around a keyhole set in the solid stone. She whirls around as you approach, displaying a meat cleaver.

".... Ugh. You three again." She says. "I see that a living paramour wasn't enough, hm? You seem to have picked up a dead one as well, John. My my. Will your lusts never be quenched, i wonder...?" She says.

She makes no move to attack, though, simply watching you cautiously.

---

Competitors:
You- Left arm semi-useful.
Rebecca- following your lead. Pleasant to touch. Doesn't seem to mind being touched much, protestations of matrimonial precedence to the contrary.

Jack- violated, strangled to death, resuscitated, and then stabbed to death
Chad- zombie-nommed?
???- Ax'd in the Grand Foyer
Serah- Trapped in the library, released.
Elaine- Zombie-nommed.
Janet- Possessed by Marie, shot in head, deceased?


Inventory:
Voucher 1
Voucher 4
Ticket x11
Ticket x2 (In Rebecca's care)
Token x5
Token x3 (In Rebecca's care)
47M
23M (In Rebecca's care)
Rusted Pocket-knife
Paring Knife
Unmarked Note-paper strips x6
Note + Sketch
Forest sketch
tin button
Glass Eye (blue)
Broken Mop
Mop (Rebecca)
Maid Outfit (Rebecca)
Matches
Unloaded flintlock pistol
Gold Ring
Bronze Key
Bronze Key (Rebecca)
Silver Key
Silver Key (Rebecca)
Gold Key
Alyssa

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 41254
>>41250
The fact that you are using Rena as your picture vaguely terrifies me.
>> No. 41255
[x] Apologize for the no clothes comment from before.
[x] Ask if she mind cooperating just long enough to finish this and go home.
[x] Ask if she found anything useful. Also ask if she got a glass eye for the statue on the floor above.
[x] Ask Alissa if a puzzle is here.
>> No. 41256
[x] "In case you didn't hear me last time, we're the last three left"
[x] search the area Carefully, avoiding the south wall.
I really don't like the meat cleaver.
>> No. 41257
[x]Leave, get to the elevator, and take that down to the basement. It should exit on the other side of that door.

Don't feel like voting on conversation options right now.
>> No. 41258
[x] Set Alyssa down.
[x] If left arm can use knife effectively, equip Paring Knife. Otherwise, equip Pistol.
[x] Broken Mop in right hand.
[x] Keep an eye on her at all times.
[x] "Serah. I assume you're still not feeling like teaming up?"

Oh god what do.
>> No. 41259
>>41257
Wait. before you do that, confirm with Alyssa that the lift is two way, and not just one way. If its just one way, you'll get stuck forever/until Serah saves/kills you.
>> No. 41260
"Whatever keeps my heart _in_ my chest. So did the Demon Queen ever tell you to sacrifice any other Issacs?"
>> No. 41261
[x] "Serah. I assume you're still not feeling like teaming up?"
[x] Whatever you do, make sure someone- you, Rebecca, or Alyssa are watching her at all times.
>> No. 41262
[x]Leave, get to the elevator, and take that down to the basement. It should exit on the other side of that door.

The less we deal with Serah, the better.
>> No. 41263
[x] Apologize for the no clothes comment from before.
[x] Ask if she mind cooperating just long enough to finish this and go home.
[x] Ask if she found anything useful.
[x] Always keep your distance. (that means Rebecca too)
[x] Be ready with the mop and the paring knife that meat cleaver looks nasty.

Well, final stretch.
>> No. 41264
[x]Leave, get to the elevator, and take that down to the basement. It should exit on the other side of that door.
[X]Make sure that Serah doesn't follow you to the lift.
>> No. 41265
"I assume you still don't feel like teaming up..." You say, warily.

"Not at all." She cheerily agrees. "I'm just not interested in partnership, you see. But don't misunderstand. I have no intention of working with you. But also, I have no intention of working against you."

"... And what's that supposed to mean?"

"It means, John, that I have no intention of killing you, here. Unless you force me to, I suppose." Serah says, thoughtfully. "My, I suppose that would be unpleasant. For you. In any case, I have collected sufficient spoils to satisfy me, even including the... unfortunate toll, from before. There's no need to come to hostilities over this." She says, smiling widely. "At this point, my only intention is to leave. Sadly... it seems that none of the keys I have collected will open this passage. How unfortunate."

---

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 41268
[x] Why doesn't she just leave through the front gate?
[x] That seems fair enough.
[x] Keep an eye on her at all times. As well as Rebecca's eyes. And Alyssa's, maybe.
[x] Weapons ready.
[x] Would she mind backing away for a bit so you can examine the carving?

Please don't let this be a horrible mistake.
>> No. 41269
[x] "Did you find another eye? I've been going around the house assuming you had one."
[x] Don't tip your hand yet. Do not tell her about Alyssa or the elevator.
>> No. 41270
[x] Ask Alyssa about this room.

If she won't work with us, we'll just have to have loud conversations with her present. It's the only way.
>> No. 41271
[x] Ask if she got a glass eye, just to know.
[x] Ask Alyssa if there's a puzzle here.
-[x] If no, say you may have a way to go into another room in the basement and that you're going to try it out now. Then go take the elevator to the basement.
-[x] If yes, hear the condition. Serah probably already checked for a puzzle.

She'll probably ask where we're going if we leave now. May as well tell her, since she has no reason to get us stuck since we may just get teh key to access the way out.
>> No. 41272
[X]Tell Serah that you're going to sweep the mansion again - we don't have anything that will open the door, either, after all.
-[X]Think out loud. We really might have to just make a run for it through the mansion grounds.
[X]Once Serah's out of earshot, go to the Lift in the Lady's Room and go down to the Basement.
-[X]If it still sends us back to the Wine Cellar, and Serah's still there, explain it as something you just found.
>> No. 41273
>>41268
They can't leave out the front because of the zombies.

[x]Leave. Go up to the elevator, and use that to come back down to the other side of the basement.
>> No. 41274
Guys, she probably already noticed the mass of zombies trying to get in. Worst mistake here would be to believe her stupid.
>> No. 41275
[x] "Did you find another eye? I've been going around the house assuming you had one."
[x] Don't tip your hand yet. Do not tell her about Alyssa or the elevator.
[X]Tell Serah that you're going to sweep the mansion again - we don't have anything that will open the door, either, after all.
-[X]Think out loud. We really might have to just make a run for it through the mansion grounds.
[X]Once Serah's out of earshot, go to the Lift in the Lady's Room and go down to the Basement.
-[X]If it still sends us back to the Wine Cellar, and Serah's still there, explain it as something you just found.
>> No. 41276
[x] "Fine, let's just get over with this and go home."
-[x] Still don't just expose your back at her. Just be professional.
[x] Try to work together in the Angel puzzle, remember "The Way Opens before My Eyes..."
-[x] "Serah, have you found anything that might be considered an eye?"
[x] Try to get a better view of the pattern in the wall.

Here goes nothing.
>> No. 41277
[x] Don't do that bullshit with the fakery.
[x] Just leave.
>> No. 41278
"Have you found a glass eye?" You ask, seriously.

"A glass... Hm~" Serah says thoughtfully. "Of course. That would... And the cyclops... but no. I'm afraid I haven't. I suppose that if I had, I would deign to help you with the statue in the foyer. Well, assuming you can trust my word, of course~"

You shake your head.

"Alyssa. Puzzle?"

"Not here." She answers. "The only secret to this room is the escape passage... which only opens up for the Escape Key. Not much of a puzzle."

"Right..." you say thoughtfully.

---

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 41279
[x] Statue must wield the exit key then.
[x] Tell Serah there's a passage you didn't try yet. You'll go check it out.
[x] Take the elevator to the basement.
>> No. 41280
[x] Go back upstairs to the first floor.
[x] Check for stuff you missed.
>> No. 41281
[X]Go to the elevator and head down to the Basement that way.
Either it will lead us to the Wine Cellar, in which case no loss, or it'll lead us to the torture-sex room, which may or may not have an eye or key.
>> No. 41282
[x] Go back upstairs to the first floor.
[x] Check for stuff you missed.
>> No. 41283
[x] leave serah and check to make sure she doesn't follow you
[x] take Alyssa to the statue in the main hall and ask if there is a puzzle there
[x] take elevator to basement to bypass serah.

Ceeepy yandere is creepy.
>> No. 41284
[x]"Well, seems like we'll have to look for it"
-[x] Head out of the cellar and start searching for puzzles in the first floor.
-[x] If that fails, go to the elevator and see where it leads in the first floor.
[x] If that fails, go to the balcony in the second floor and see what wine was in the bottle, then search for it in the cellar, that might be the clue you need.

Well, that was just too easy I guess.
>> No. 41285
You retreat upstairs, never taking your eyes off Serah and her creepy smile. A quick sweep through the first floor reveals nothing in all of the rooms you've already been in, except for the Blind Angel statue.

"This is a puzzle." Serah confirms. "But... I think that you'd guessed that already."

---

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 41286
[x] Go use the elevator and use it to access the basement.
>> No. 41287
[X]Go to the elevator and head down to the Basement that way.
Either it will lead us to the Wine Cellar, in which case no loss, or it'll lead us to the torture-sex room, which may or may not have an eye or key.
>> No. 41288
>Serah confirms.

Serah is Alyssa, in this context.
>> No. 41290
[x] Go to the elevator and see where it leads in the first floor.
[x] Go to the balcony in the second floor and see what wine was in the bottle, then search for it in the cellar, that might be the clue you need.
[x] Remember the marble in the maid assistant room, maybe it's the right size?
>> No. 41291
[x] Ask Alyssa how to solve it.
-[x] And how much it will cost

We've tried the whole time, and failed. Time to give in and see what the price is
>> No. 41292
>>41288
Phew.

[x] Go to the elevator and see where it leads in the first and second floor. And if it goes to the basement.
-[x] Is it two-way?
[x] Go to the balcony in the second floor and see what wine was in the bottle, then search for it in the cellar, that might be the clue you need.
[x] Remember the marble in the maid assistant room, maybe it's the right size?
>> No. 41293
[x] ask alyssa about the angel

I'd like to find out about the angel before deciding to go down the elevator.
>> No. 41294
[X]Ask for Alyssa's next condition to get her help.
[X]Go to the balcony on the second floor and see what wine was in the bottle, then sear h for it in the cellar.
[X]Go to the elevator And see where it leads in the first floor and basement.
[X]Remember that marble in the maid assistant room, maybe it's the right size?
>> No. 41295
[X]Ask for Alyssa's next condition to get her help.
[X]Go to the balcony on the second floor and see what wine was in the bottle, then sear h for it in the cellar.
[X]Go to the elevator And see where it leads in the first floor and basement.
[X]Remember that marble in the maid assistant room, maybe it's the right size?
>> No. 41296
File 133144917686.png - (11.92KB , 957x517 , BasementChamber.png ) [iqdb]
41296
You head to the third floor, and pop the eye into the cyclops' socket, then enter the lift. There's a series of numbers set inside: 3, 2, 1, and B. You press B.

The lift creaks as it lowers you three floors down, through the Lady's Closet, and the Maid Assistant's room. It stops at the bottom.

You open the doors to find a torture chamber of some sort, adorned with bloody spikes, messy racks and implements, and a box of tools in the corner. You can see a leather mask inside of it, and a leash and horsewhip hanging out haphazardly.

In a comfortable looking chair, clad in a bathrobe, a rotten corpse sits. A green glass eye shines out of one of its sockets.

---

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 41297
[x] Take the leash and eye
[x] Investigate the room more
[x] Make sure the lift stays down for you to get back up
>> No. 41298
[x] take the leash, mask, whip, and eye
[x] go back to the third floor
[x] get maid-chan
>> No. 41300
[x] Ask Rebecca to stay in the elevator, just in case
[x] Move carefully around. Spikes are bad.
[x] Take leash
[x] Poke corpse with the mop. He's not suddenly going to start moving like the zombie, is he?
[x] If safe, take the eye and get the hell out of here.
>> No. 41301
[x] Take the leash and eye
-[x] Be prepared for the corpse to come to life.
[x] Go to second floor, get Miss Maid.
[x] Investigate the room more
[x] Make sure the lift stays down for you to get back up.
>> No. 41302
>>41298 here, just making a case for the whip

It's a weapon with range. Tie the pocketknife or paring knife to the end and its going to really hurt, tie it around something with some weight and you have murder on a string. Even alone it can probably get Serah to drop her cleaver.
>> No. 41303
[X]Ask Alyssa's next condition for her help.
[X]Poke the corpse with your mop - no need to get bitten *now.*
[X]Grab the mask, the whip, the leash, the eye.

I want to ask Alyssa for her next condition because A: We might not have the time to fulfill it if the next puzzle is time-sensitive, and B: She deserves a bit more joy.
>> No. 41304
"I don't like this room..." Alyssa admits. "He brought me down here just before he was finished... once he was done pretending to be a nice man, but before he was done with me entirely."

That's... urgh. You shake your head and go for the eye.

You get hold of it, and the corpse's hand clamps around your wrist. It screams at you, wordlessly. You think you might soil yourself a little, as you stumble back.

.... The arm sort of, just comes off with it. And you don't let go of the eye, so you end up pulling that out too. And as you step away, Rebecca steps forward, and batters it repeatedly with her mop.

After a bit, it stops moving again, and you pry the hand off your wrist.

"Can, can we leave here, now?" Alyssa asks, plaintively. "It brings back... memories."

You quickly grab the leash from the box.

---

Inventory:
Voucher 1
Voucher 4
Ticket x11
Ticket x2 (In Rebecca's care)
Token x5
Token x3 (In Rebecca's care)
47M
23M (In Rebecca's care)
Rusted Pocket-knife
Paring Knife
Unmarked Note-paper strips x6
Note + Sketch
Forest sketch
tin button
Glass Eye (blue)
Glass Eye (green)
Broken Mop
Mop (Rebecca)
Maid Outfit (Rebecca)
Matches
Unloaded flintlock pistol
Gold Ring
Leash
Bronze Key
Bronze Key (Rebecca)
Silver Key
Silver Key (Rebecca)
Gold Key
Alyssa

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 41305
"I don't like this room..." Alyssa admits. "He brought me down here just before he was finished... once he was done pretending to be a nice man, but before he was done with me entirely."

That's... urgh. You shake your head and go for the eye.

You get hold of it, and the corpse's hand clamps around your wrist. It screams at you, wordlessly. You think you might soil yourself a little, as you stumble back.

.... The arm sort of, just comes off with it. And you don't let go of the eye, so you end up pulling that out too. And as you step away, Rebecca steps forward, and batters it repeatedly with her mop.

After a bit, it stops moving again, and you pry the hand off your wrist.

"Can, can we leave here, now?" Alyssa asks, plaintively. "It brings back... memories."

You quickly grab the leash from the box.

---

Inventory:
Voucher 1
Voucher 4
Ticket x11
Ticket x2 (In Rebecca's care)
Token x5
Token x3 (In Rebecca's care)
47M
23M (In Rebecca's care)
Rusted Pocket-knife
Paring Knife
Unmarked Note-paper strips x6
Note + Sketch
Forest sketch
tin button
Glass Eye (blue)
Glass Eye (green)
Broken Mop
Mop (Rebecca)
Maid Outfit (Rebecca)
Matches
Unloaded flintlock pistol
Gold Ring
Leash
Bronze Key
Bronze Key (Rebecca)
Silver Key
Silver Key (Rebecca)
Gold Key
Alyssa

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 41306
>>41302
While that is true, whips are a bitch to use. Likely more so, if something is tied to the end. John has probably never used a whip in his life and would be more of a danger to himself than a mobile opponent. Also, it's quite possible the whip would be cut through by the cleaver, leaving us with nothing.
>> No. 41308
[x] Retrieve blue eye from cyclops
-[x] Get and leash maid
-[x] Solve statue
>> No. 41309
[X]Ask Alyssa's next condition for her help.
[X]Get Miss Maid.
[X]While in the relative safety of where we left Miss Maid, fulfill Alyssa's request ahead of time.
[X]Plug both eyes into the statue at the first floor.



I want to ask Alyssa for her next condition because A: We might not have the time to fulfill it if the next puzzle is time-sensitive, and B: She deserves a bit more joy.
>> No. 41310
[x] Go back up to ge the eye first, elevator may just be cramped with the maid.
[x] Take eye, go get maid then go to angel statue.
[x] Ask Alyssa. Does she want to leave with us? If not, then what can we do last for her?
>> No. 41311
[x] Retrieve blue eye from cyclops.
-[x] Get and leash maid
-[x] Solve statue
[x] Ask Alyssa. Does she want to leave with us? There is a chance she might turn regular dead, though.
>> No. 41312
[x] Retrieve blue eye from cyclops.
-[x] Get and leash maid
-[x] Solve statue
[x] Ask Alyssa. Does she want to leave with us? There is a chance she might turn regular dead, though.
>> No. 41313
[x] Grab the most weapony weapon you can find. Maybe from the box of tools.

Something capable of blocking Serah's cleaver would be really handy right now. Or capable of kicking zombie ass. We're a bit lacking in the weapons department.
>> No. 41315
>>41313
We're about to get out. And frankly, Serah is probably aiming more to disturb us than kill us right now. We can simply ask her to step away a bit for us to set the key, then let her go in first to not have her behind us.
>> No. 41317
File 13314508294.jpg - (76.58KB , 371x500 , f6544ecf86fbecab8e8a2503325d9b07.jpg ) [iqdb]
41317
You head up and around, picking up the eye on the way, and leash the now-dressed maid in the Lady's room.

She pauses for a moment, processing the situation. Then follows you around quietly and obediently as you head down to the foyer again.

With a sense of triumph, you plug the eyes into the sockets.

.... Nothing happens.

"There's.... there's one more trick. To this." Alyssa says, slowly, without waiting for you to ask. "The eyes, they... they have to be the same color. Blue or green."

....... this is not welcome news. Especially if Serah were to hear it. You have green eyes!

Alyssa has blue ones.

You're only a little of the way through turning on the voice before she continues.

"If it's you. You're a nice man." Alyssa says, slowly. "So... I don't... mind, much. If you used one of my.... I mean, just. I have a request... first."

She shakes her head.

"I don't... really have the right to ask you to take me with you. It's too selfish." She says, sadly. "I'm just... but, for a bit. I'll be just a little selfish. I'll give you my eye, but... You've helped me remember my wedding day. A happy day. I'd like for you to remind me... o-of my wedding night." She says, stumbling over the words, cheeks tinted blue.

You could just take it.

---

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 41319
...

We're already necrophiliacs apparently, in for a penny in for a pound?
>> No. 41320
As stupid and insane as it sounds, I'm almost tempted to vote to remove one of John's eyes. I'm curious if the symbolic nature of such an act would have any impact on his nature in such a blatantly supernatural place.
>> No. 41321
So how do we know a normal eye will work?
>> No. 41322
[X]Bring Alyssa to a bed and remind her of her wedding night.
-[X]Rebecca is free to watch and or join in, we can always bar the door.
[X]Take Alyssa's eye and put it in the statue.
-[X]Once we get the Key we can always take Alyssa's eye back from the statue.
>> No. 41323
[x] ask Alyssa what she wants to do (after you escape)
[x] ask her what's her request
[x] Do it, take her eye, put the green eye into her eye socket if she's willing.
>> No. 41324
>>41321
Because Alyssa believes so.

Incidentally, wasn't there a head of the axed guy somewhere? What color are his eyes? Then we can tell Alyssa we have no problem getting her out of here. And doing 'that' may be better in a place far less... dead, for a lack of better words.
>> No. 41325
[x] Remove your own eye.

Corpsefuck, corpsefuck, it's awwwwwwright.
>> No. 41326
>>41324
Dont lie, You just want to fuck a corpse.

Oh wait, fucking corpses? Why, This reminds me of a puzzle!
>> No. 41328
[x] Get one of our eyes removed, put it in the socket

It had to be voted. As someone before me said, the gesture is highly symbolic, and that's important in this environment

Second, we'll probably be healed up when we leave the area, given that a bunch of important people are dead, so in the long run, no harm will be done.
>> No. 41329
[x] Get one of our eyes removed, put it in the socket
>> No. 41330
From thread 7 : "There's an enormous, heavy looking iron stove and oven, front opened up to display its interior. You think you see a flash of something in the coals at the very bottom. Along the top, the mystery contestant's corpse has been draped, stripped naked and dusted with what looks like maybe pepper, head set carefully on his chest, with a small apple stuffed in his mouth. It... would almost be a little funny if it wasn't so horrible to look at."

[x]Get the eyes of the guy and put them in the angel eye.
>> No. 41331
Hey guys: A NEEDLE in the flesh made us BLACK OUT. What the hell makes you guy think we'll have the nerve to pluck out a eye on us and staying conscious with that?
>> No. 41332
[X]Remove your own eye.

Symbolism definitely means a lot. And given that we survived having the Maid stitch us up, without euthanasia or any aftereffects at all, I think we can take it.
>> No. 41333
>>41328
Ha ha, I cannot help but think that this will backfire on us in a horrific manner and one of the other anons will lambast us in the morning (because holy shit this is insane and stupid under normal circumstances), but oh well.
>> No. 41334
Hey guys: A NEEDLE in the flesh made us BLACK OUT. What the hell makes you guy think we'll have the nerve to pluck out our own eye on us and staying conscious with that?
>> No. 41337
[x] DO NOT pluck out your own eye.
[X]Bring Alyssa to a bed and remind her of her wedding night.
-[X]Rebecca is free to watch and or join in, we can always bar the door.
[X]Take Alyssa's eye and put it in the statue.
-[X]Once we get the Key we can always take Alyssa's eye back from the statue.

Are you guys HIGH? We WILL NOT be able to endure to process. DO we look like an action movie guy?
>> No. 41338
[x] Alright. But in the interest of prudence, can it be in a safe location, with, like, armed guards?
[x] She sure she doesn't want to come along with you?

HERP DERP I TEAR OUT MY OWN EYE.
>> No. 41339
>>41334
We've got Rebecca and a zombie maid. One of them will happily carry us to safety.
>> No. 41340
>>41334
Which is why it's probably best to get one of the others (the maid perhaps) to do it. But I really am quite curious what the effects of such an action would do to us (other than self-mutilation, if any) in a supernatural environment charged with meaning.
>> No. 41341
[X]Check the various corpses for blue or green eyes.
>> No. 41342
>>41339
And risk Rebecca beign forced to deal with Serah? I think not.
>> No. 41343
>>41339
Knowing Rebecca she's waiting to see some hot John on Corpse action. Really She's worse than Hatate.
>> No. 41344
From chat:
me: Did Jack's corpse dissapear yet?
And what color were his eyes?
Kahitora: [...]brown, same as the kitchen-guy.

So no third option, alas.

[x] DO NOT pluck out your own eye.
[X]Bring Alyssa to a bed and remind her of her wedding night.
-[X] Rebecca and the maid are to guard the door.
[X]Take Alyssa's eye and put it in the statue.
-[X]Once we get the Key we can always take Alyssa's eye back from the statue.
>> No. 41345
>>41342
Her mop has the range advantage over Serah's cleaver. She'll be just fine.
>> No. 41346
>>41332

Why should we remove our damn eye. We have no idea if the damage will remain, depending own much we pissed of Kahi. Futhermore, we don't have to take anyone eye since we have a severed head in the dinner room, if we can go in there.
>> No. 41348
Someone just told me: Why not take a guy's two eyes and use them? We've seen the ?? guy's head on this floor.
>> No. 41350
>>41345
The cleaver has far more lethality than the mop. And it can break the mop.
>> No. 41351
>>41338, please add
[x] Does one of the eyes have to be glass?
-[x] If not, take both eyes of the kitchen corpse or Jack's corpse.
>> No. 41352
>>41345
Wood mop vs metal cleaver. This will not end well.
>> No. 41353
Oh boy.

[x]Fulfill Alyssa's request.
-[x]Rebecca can watch, if Alyssa doesn't mind. The Maid can guard whichever room we go to.
-[x]After that's done, we can use Alyssa's eye for the puzzle. Replace the eye we take from her with the glass eye we aren't using.
[x]Ask what Alyssa would want to do if we take her out of the Mansion with us.

Since Kahi has confirmed that Jack and the guy done up like a stuffed pig have brown eyes, and the puzzle only works with blue or green ones, we can't use their eyes for this.
>> No. 41354
Well, just taking it is out of the question. That'd just be being a dick.
[x] Does one of the eyes have to be glass?
-[x] If not, take both eyes of the kitchen corpse or Jack's corpse.
Otherwise:
[x] Alright. But in the interest of prudence, can it be in a safe location, with, like, armed guards?
[x] She sure she doesn't want to come along with you?
>> No. 41355
>>41350
You're right that the cleaver is a lot more useful as a weapon than the mop, but it's pretty doubtful that it'll go through the length of the mop. Even if it connected, it'll probably either glance off or take a bite out of the wood rather than actually going through it.
>> No. 41357
>"It means, John, that I have no intention of killing you, here. Unless you force me to, I suppose."

Why is everyone assuming we'll get into an epic battle with Serah? (Unless she gets possessed in the hour, tops, it takes us to solve the puzzle)
>> No. 41358
>>41330
I change my vote to this:
[x] Does one of the eyes have to be glass?
-[x] If not, take both eyes of the kitchen corpse or Jack's corpse.
>> No. 41359
>>41355
Look genius, how good to you think Rebecca is at fighting? Then wonder how good Serah is at killing. Such a confrontation will only end one way.
>> No. 41361
[X]Check the various corpses for blue or green eyes.
>> No. 41362
[x] DO NOT pluck out your own eye.
[X]Bring Alyssa to a bed and remind her of her wedding night.
-[X] Rebecca and the maid are to guard the door.
[X]Take Alyssa's eye and put it in the statue.
-[X]Once we get the Key we can always take Alyssa's eye back from the statue.

Brown eyes don't work? Why the hell not?
>> No. 41363
called for wedding night remindery.
>> No. 41364
>>41362
Brown eyes don't work because Kahi said so, jackass. I direct your attention to: >>41317
>> No. 41365
File 133145427684.png - (75.30KB , 942x506 , SoYeahTheyWereZombiesOrSomething.png ) [iqdb]
41365
You collect the eyes from the statue, before you head back up the stairs.

The best place for this is probably the Lady's bedroom, you suppose. You lay her down on the bed and carefully disrobe. Rebecca keeps hold of the maid's leash, setting a chair by the door, and watches your clothes.

She's still cold, and bites her lip as you position yourself. Then she gasps, softly, as you move.

"You're... so warm." she says. "It's been... so long, since I've felt warmth, like..."

You grunt, softly, and she quivers against you with every bit of motion.

"... I'm sorry." She says. "Forcing you into this. Making you lie with... with a mangled corpse, like..."

"Ssh..." You say. "It's all right. Don't be so hard on yourself. You don't have any limbs, and you have a few scars. That doesn't stop you from being a lovely young woman."

Her eyes are wide.

"Y... you're not just... saying that?"

"You can feel me, right?" You ask back, softly. "Alyssa... does it feel like I think you're just some mangled corpse?"

..... She's started to cry, a little. But she doesn't seem sad. She's smiling.

"... I wish I still had arms..." She says, softly. "So I could hug you for that. Legs, so I could draw you closer to me. I wish... most of all, I wish I could ask, when you go..."

"Can't you?" You say.

"I can't." she says. "I can't ask you to take me along. Even this, is so selfish, I... I can't ask more."

"What if I asked you?" You say, and interrupt her startled look with a kiss.

A few more moments pass, as she seems to melt into you, and then you pulse hotly, her cool flesh having warmed around you, just a little. You remain in place.

"What would you say, then?" you ask again.

"If... if you asked." She says, voice stumbling. "If you would take me, then I'd go. But... you wouldn't... regret, taking me with you?"

"Let me worry about what I would and wouldn't regret." You say, and she sighs.

"... I wish. That my womb worked." she said, softly. "Then at least... maybe I could bear you a child. If nothing else. But, it's time. I... I'm ready. For you, I don't mind, if you take my..."

You take a few deep breaths. Then you carefully tug one of Alyssa's eyes from the socket. She squirms, but accepts the green, glass one being put in its place.

Rebecca cheerily hands out bits of cloth from the bathroom, and helps everyone clean up, and you notice that one has been discarded by her chair. Not really important, though. You head down to the statue.

On placing the eyes, two things happen. It's mouth opens, tongue lolling out to reveal the Escape Key sitting on it, and the head shifts, crushing the glass eye into powder, and Alyssa's own to mush.

Then Janet drops down from the ceiling, to the attack, and a zombified Chad slams heavily through the south wall.

And then, the maid calmly and efficiently renders Janet into a pile of assorted limbs and gibs, and does horrible, horrible things to Chad with that axe he's drug in. Even so, the front wall is busted open, and suddenly able to see that far, it looks like there's no end to the teeming horde of undead slowly shuffling in. The maid doesn't seem inclined to rush off to smash things or repair the wall, while Rebecca holds her leash.

You have collected the Escape Key.

---

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 41366
[x] Hightail it to the basement

Time to get going. The door should hold, though, at least long enough to talk to Serah
>> No. 41367
hmm heterochrome corpse lady

[x] book it to escape hall, time to leave.
>> No. 41368
[x] Downstairs!
-[x] Take the leash back from Rebecca.
-[x] Try to bring Alyssa along.
-[x] Serah! Zombies!

Alyssa is actually pretty cool. When the contest is over, we can get her some bionic limbs and stuff.
>> No. 41369
[x] Downstairs!
-[x] Take the leash back from Rebecca.
-[x] Try to bring Alyssa along.
[x] Be wary of an ambush by Serah.
-[x] Could Serah move a bit away from the keyhole for a bit?
-[x] Let her follow you.
>> No. 41370
"Then Janet drops down from the ceiling, to the attack, and a zombified Chad slams heavily through the south wall."

I don't even want to think of what would habe happened if we didn't take the maid.
>> No. 41371
>>41370

If you were wondering, according to Kahi:
Though Janet and Chad /would/ have been a... pretty big issue, if you didn't have the maid. You probably would have ended up having to sacrifice whoever your partner was, as a distraction, if I recall right.
>> No. 41373
>>41371
holy shit. good thing we took the maid.
>> No. 41374
>>41373
Yeah, about that:
Kahitora: Yeah. But in my defense, you weren't supposed to click that the maid's collar had a loop for a leash unless you looked for it, or found the leash and clicked.
.... Or, in your case, had the head-voice click for you.
>> No. 41375
File 133145734857.jpg - (102.83KB , 849x478 , sample-528565c6f0813f2d22d7255cb83eeed7.jpg ) [iqdb]
41375
You move, fast. It doesn't seem like the rest of the zombies can charge the way Chad could, but there are a lot of them. A lot. And more keep piling in every second.

"Serah!" You yell, when you get down into the wine-cellar. "Zombies."

".... Yeeeeessss?" she says slowly, not seeming sure what you're getting at.

"No. Upstairs. Zombies. Inside now." You explain, hurriedly.

"Oh. Well then. I can only hope you've located the key allowing escape, then." She says, flatly.

"Yes.. step back from the keyhole."

The key clicks into the lock, and both grind up into the ceiling, leaving behind a wooden door.

"Excellent. Shall we?" Serah says.

"Yes, let's go. I'll be glad to be out of here." You say.

".... Oh, you trust me to walk behind you? How gallant of you~" She teases, sort of, if the implication that you're leaving yourself open to being backstabbed can in any way be considered 'teasing'.

You hoof it down the tunnel, through twists and turns, and come out in a clearing near the City, under the soft moonlight. There's a hiking trail that leads back down to it proper. Surprised, you look behind you for the cave you came out of. Your keys, also, have mysteriously disappeared, though it seems everything else in your pockets is still there.

There is no cave. Nothing but clearing.

There is a signpost, though, with a sheet of paper attached to it.

'To those who have proven victorious in this little game, to whatever degree, well done. You will certainly be contacted regarding the next one, and the spoils are yours to divide as you see fit.

One can only suspect, however, that you did not in fact choose the most ideal and safe method available, of working together as a united force to find your way through the challenge, such that every participant finds themselves a little bit better off than before. This is to be expected. And, gratifyingly, allows more amusement in the viewing.

In any case, those who have died or otherwise failed will, in the morning, wake to find themselves with no recollection of this incident save that they were invited to a game, at which they lost, badly. All other details will elude them. You need spare them no mind.

With warm regard.

- The Demon Queen.


Your shoulder aches. Your feet ache, in pre-weariness from the hike ahead of you. You're tired and hungry, and you should probably find some anti-infectant or antibiotic or whatever they are called pills, come to think of it. This was not a happy, fun little game for you, no matter how well you came off out of it. Alyssa and the maid seem fine, with no ill effects from moving to here from... wherever that was.

You think you should tell that Queen exactly what you think of this.

No. You don't. That would be stupid. And why is that still here.

"Ah... night air. It seems to be close to midnight." Serah says thoughtfully. "Do have fun dividing the spoils, dears. I believe I'll see whether I can find somewhere that serves Ice Cream at this hour. I do deserve it~" She says smugly. "I suppose I'll see you again, John~"

She saunters off without hesitation. Good... good riddance. You think. You try not to imagine her waiting in a tree for you to pass by, on the way back.

---

Inventory:
Voucher 1
Voucher 4
Ticket x11
Ticket x2 (In Rebecca's care)
Token x5
Token x3 (In Rebecca's care)
47M
23M (In Rebecca's care)
Rusted Pocket-knife
Paring Knife
Unmarked Note-paper strips x6
Note + Sketch
Forest sketch
tin button
Broken Mop
Mop (Rebecca)
Maid Outfit (Rebecca)
Matches
Unloaded flintlock pistol
Gold Ring
Leashed Maid
Alyssa

---

12:00 AM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 41376
>>41375
[x]Party like a rock star
That was a ton of fun.
>> No. 41377
Well, gg everyone.

I personally want to give Jack something. He saved our life, and all that.

We need to get some way to contact Rebecca in the future, an address or phone number or something.

>I believe I'll see whether I can find somewhere that serves Ice Cream at this hour
Serah mentions Ice Cream (which is capitalized), and one of our shop locations is a former Ice Cream parlor. Coincidence?

Regarding the spoils, I say a three way split. Give Rebecca her current shares of the money and tokens, and a total 4/5 tickets

Give Jack his share of the money (23M), 2 tokens, and 4/5 tickets

We keep the remaining, plus the mystery vouchers

Regarding everything else, we keep Alyssa. The maid requires a little more/less thought, though. We don't have much space in our apartment (though she requires very little).

Any thoughts/comments?
>> No. 41378
so... what's going to happen to the maid and alyssa? We could find a use for the maid at home i'm sure,but what about Alyssa?
>> No. 41379
>>41378
If nothing else, she's a sentient body. She can watch over Yukkuri when we're not there, or over the shop once it exists.
>> No. 41380
[x] Rejoice, include Rebecca in a "We didn't fucking die" dance
[x] Talk to Rebecca about arragements for the maid.
[x] Ask Alyssa if she wants to rest (permanently) somewhere. Be considerate.
[x] If not, just bring her along with us.
[x] Ask voice in head if he's staying for the long haul.

As a side note, we finally had sex with non-pastries: we were raped, given head by an embalmed maid, and did it properly with a limbless corpse. Post-coitus activites included taking an eye.
>> No. 41381
heh, we are one messed up individual.
>> No. 41382
[x] Get Rebecca's contact info and give her yours. Use those pieces of paper.
[x] What exact type of business does she run, anyway? It involved tea and relaxation, but any more specifics?
[x] Is Rebecca okay with the following split?
[x] Rebecca gets 24M, 4 Tokens, 6 Tickets, and the chess picture if she wants it.
[x] Jack, once you can find him, gets 23M, 2 Tokens, 3 Tickets, and the pistol.
-[x] If she'd like, you can split up his share and you can each get him half of it.
[x] You get 23M, 2 Tokens, 4 Tickets, the maid, the two vouchers, and the forest sketch as a souvenir.
-[x] Also you'll take the mop, paring knife, and matches if she doesn't want them. They're perfectly good.
-[x] The maid will be shared if you end up doing that renting thing.
[x] Throw away the broken mop, dull pocketknife, unwritten-on pieces of paper, and the tin badge if Alyssa does not want it.
[x] It's probably not safe for somebody to go walking in the city at night dressed like that. Guard Rebecca with Miss Maid on her way home if needed.
[x] Go back to apartment. Make sure maid knows not to exterminate yukkuri. Explain situation to Frank if he's awake. Put Alyssa somewhere comfy. Store maid in closet. Put stuff away. Fall asleep.
-[x] While walking back, find out where Alyssa's from. It's possible she's from a previous time period, given the flintlock pistol, and as far as you know, yukkuri are only found in the City.

Holy shit, we survived. I think we deserve some rest.

Hospital tomorrow, after we see the births.
>> No. 41383
[x] Get Rebecca's contact info and give her yours. Use those pieces of paper.
[x] What exact type of business does she run, anyway? It involved tea and relaxation, but any more specifics?
[x] Is Rebecca okay with the following split?
[x] Rebecca gets 24M, 4 Tokens, 6 Tickets, and the chess picture if she wants it.
[x] Ask about the maid.
[x] Jack, once you can find him, gets 23M, 2 Tokens, 3 Tickets, and the pistol.
-[x] If she'd like, you can split up his share and you can each get him half of it.
[x] You get 23M, 2 Tokens, 4 Tickets, the maid, the two vouchers, and the forest sketch as a souvenir.
-[x] Also you'll take the mop, paring knife, and matches if she doesn't want them. They're perfectly good.
-[x] The maid will be shared if you end up doing that renting thing.
[x] Throw away the broken mop, dull pocketknife, unwritten-on pieces of paper, and the tin badge if Alyssa does not want it.
[x] It's probably not safe for somebody to go walking in the city at night dressed like that. Guard Rebecca with Miss Maid on her way home if needed.
[x] Go back to apartment.
-[x] While walking back, find out where Alyssa's from. It's possible she's from a previous time period, given the flintlock pistol, and as far as you know, yukkuri are only found in the City.
>> No. 41384
[x] Get Rebecca's contact info and give her yours. Use those pieces of paper.
[x] Is Rebecca okay with the following split?
[x] Split all the Money, Tickets and Tokens evenly.
-[x] Throw away, Unmarked Note-paper strips x6, Rusted Pocket-knife , Note + Sketch, Forest sketch, tin button, Broken Mop
[x] Ask about the maid.
-[x] You will keep the maid this night, though.
[x] It's probably not safe for somebody to go walking in the city at night dressed like that. Walk Rebecca home, before going back to the apartament.
[x] Go back to apartment.
-[x] While walking back, find out where Alyssa's from. It's possible she's from a previous time period, given the flintlock pistol, and as far as you know, yukkuri are only found in the City.

Nope, not gonna give Jack anything. If you guys forgot it, he planned to betray John with that weapon. Even if it saved us in the end, his intentions were clear.
>> No. 41385
>>41377
>We keep the remaining, plus the mystery vouchers

I do believe the vouchers were for a last puzzle we didn't find, orsomething regarding a hidden prize. We found two, 1 and 4, and missed 2 and 3. We didn't even ask Alyssa what they were for, did we? Maybe Serah had them too, and found the Giant Hidden Treasure.
>> No. 41386
[x] Get Rebecca's contact info and give her yours. Use those pieces of paper.
[x] Is Rebecca okay with the following split?
[x] Split all the Money, Tickets and Tokens evenly.
-[x] Throw away, Unmarked Note-paper strips x6, Rusted Pocket-knife , Note + Sketch, Forest sketch, tin button, Broken Mop
[x] Ask about the maid.
-[x] Let her have have the maid for now.
[x] It's probably not safe for somebody to go walking in the city at night dressed like that. Walk Rebecca home, before going back to the apartament.
[x] Go back to apartment.
-[x] While walking back, find out where Alyssa's from. It's possible she's from a previous time period, given the flintlock pistol, and as far as you know, yukkuri are only found in the City.

Don't think it's a good idea to have the maid at our place right away. Frank and yukkuris will probably react badly enough from Alyssa alone, there may be accidents with the maid that may kill a few yukkuris.
>> No. 41389
[x] Get Rebecca's contact info and give her yours. Use those pieces of paper.
[x] What exact type of business does she run, anyway? It involved tea and relaxation, but any more specifics?
[x] Is Rebecca okay with the following split?
[x] Rebecca gets 24M, 4 Tokens, 6 Tickets, and the pistol if she wants it. Otherwise you'll take it.
[x] Ask about the maid.
[x] Jack, once you can find him, gets 23M, 2 Tokens, 2 Tickets, and a brief recap of events pertaining to him.
-[x] If she'd like, you can split up his share and you can each get him half of it.
[x] You get 23M, 2 Tokens, 5 Tickets, the maid, the two vouchers, and the forest sketch as a souvenir.
-[x] Also you'll take the mop, paring knife, and matches if she doesn't want them. They're perfectly good.
-[x] The maid will be shared if you end up doing that renting thing.
[x] Throw away the broken mop, dull pocketknife, unwritten-on pieces of paper, Note/sketch, and the tin badge if Alyssa does not want it.
[x] It's probably not safe for somebody to go walking in the city at night dressed like that. Guard Rebecca with Miss Maid on her way home if needed.
[x] Go back to apartment. Make sure Miss Maid knows not to exterminate yukkuri.
-[x] While walking back, find out where and when Alyssa's from. It's possible she's from a previous time period, given the flintlock pistol, and as far as you know, yukkuri are only found in the City.

Jack saved us in his dying moments. What he was considering doesn't enter into it, seeing as, you know, we were also considering betrayal at one point. He did die partway through, so he does get a slightly smaller share.
>> No. 41391
Yeah jack was a betrayer, I almost forgot.

{x] Get Rebecca's contact info and give her yours. Use those pieces of paper.
[x] Is Rebecca okay with the following split?
[x] Split all the Money, Tickets and Tokens evenly.
-[x] Throw away, Unmarked Note-paper strips x6, Rusted Pocket-knife , Note + Sketch, Forest sketch, tin button, Broken Mop
[x] Ask about the maid.
-[x] You will keep the maid this night, though.
[x] It's probably not safe for somebody to go walking in the city at night dressed like that. Walk Rebecca home, before going back to the apartament.
[x] Go back to apartment.
-[x] While walking back, find out where Alyssa's from. It's possible she's from a previous time period, given the flintlock pistol, and as far as you know, yukkuri are only found in the City.
>> No. 41392
He is not a betrayer any more than we are.
>"Funny. Saved you. Was thinking... about...."

[x] Get Rebecca's contact info and give her yours. Use those pieces of paper.
[x] What exact type of business does she run, anyway? It involved tea and relaxation, but any more specifics?
[x] Is Rebecca okay with the following split?
[x] Rebecca gets 24M, 4 Tokens, 6 Tickets, and the pistol if she wants it. Otherwise you'll take it.
[x] Ask about the maid.
[x] Jack, once you can find him, gets 23M, 2 Tokens, 2 Tickets, and a brief recap of events pertaining to him.
-[x] If she'd like, you can split up his share and you can each get him half of it.
[x] You get 23M, 2 Tokens, 5 Tickets, the maid, the two vouchers, and the forest sketch as a souvenir.
-[x] Also you'll take the mop, paring knife, and matches if she doesn't want them. They're perfectly good.
-[x] The maid will be shared if you end up doing that renting thing.
[x] Throw away the broken mop, dull pocketknife, unwritten-on pieces of paper, Note/sketch, and the tin badge if Alyssa does not want it.
[x] It's probably not safe for somebody to go walking in the city at night dressed like that. Guard Rebecca with Miss Maid on her way home if needed.
[x] Go back to apartment. Make sure Miss Maid knows not to exterminate yukkuri.
-[x] While walking back, find out where and when Alyssa's from. It's possible she's from a previous time period, given the flintlock pistol, and as far as you know, yukkuri are only found in the City.
>> No. 41393
{x] Get Rebecca's contact info and give her yours. Use those pieces of paper.
[x] Is Rebecca okay with the following split?
[x] Split all the Money, Tickets and Tokens evenly.
-[x] Throw away, Unmarked Note-paper strips x6, Rusted Pocket-knife , Note + Sketch, Forest sketch, tin button, Broken Mop
[x] Ask about the maid.
-[x] You will keep the maid this night, though.
[x] It's probably not safe for somebody to go walking in the city at night dressed like that. Walk Rebecca home, before going back to the apartament.
[x] Go back to apartment.
-[x] While walking back, find out where Alyssa's from. It's possible she's from a previous time period, given the flintlock pistol, and as far as you know, yukkuri are only found in the City.

Jack going to backstab John at some point, regardless of what we did, while we would have a choice in doing so. Also, John's thoughts of betrayal were made by Headgamesvoice, and not himself.

Jack is also the current top scorer of the contest, let's not help him get further ahead.
>> No. 41394
One can't really fault a man just for considering things, i guess.

[x] Get Rebecca's contact info and give her yours. Use those pieces of paper.
[x] What exact type of business does she run, anyway? It involved tea and relaxation, but any more specifics?
[x] Is Rebecca okay with the following split?
[x] Rebecca gets 24M, 4 Tokens, 6 Tickets, and the pistol if she wants it. Otherwise you'll take it.
[x] Ask about the maid.
[x] Jack, once you can find him, gets 23M, 2 Tokens, 2 Tickets, and a brief recap of events pertaining to him.
-[x] If she'd like, you can split up his share and you can each get him half of it.
[x] You get 23M, 2 Tokens, 5 Tickets, the maid, the two vouchers, and the forest sketch as a souvenir.
-[x] Also you'll take the mop, paring knife, and matches if she doesn't want them. They're perfectly good.
-[x] The maid will be shared if you end up doing that renting thing.
[x] Throw away the broken mop, dull pocketknife, unwritten-on pieces of paper, Note/sketch, and the tin badge if Alyssa does not want it.
[x] It's probably not safe for somebody to go walking in the city at night dressed like that. Guard Rebecca with Miss Maid on her way home if needed.
[x] Go back to apartment. Make sure Miss Maid knows not to exterminate yukkuri.
-[x] While walking back, find out where and when Alyssa's from. It's possible she's from a previous time period, given the flintlock pistol, and as far as you know, yukkuri are only found in the City.
>> No. 41395
>>41393
>Jack going to backstab John at some point, regardless of what we did
May I have some proof of this? All Jack did was freely mention that he had considered betraying us. Nothing certain.

I won't argue with you that he's the current winner, but 23M small potatoes when rent is 250M a week. I guess I can understand not wanting to give him a ticket, though.

How about giving him just some Money, then?
>> No. 41397
Hey Kahi, like for the Patchy Quest sidequest, can we get a list of every way we could have gotten ourselves and/or Rebecca killed? Just wondering how ridiculously lucky we got at some points, like the maid dress allowing Rebecca to keep up with us and ultimately saving our life when Janet got us.

As for the Jack situation... How about escorting Rebecca to her home first, then go rest, then go have our arm checked out at an hospital before even thinking about looking for Jack? Frank can take over for a while after we explain him what that fun little game was.
>> No. 41398
>>41397

You know what's funny? Those who got themselves horrible killed/devoured will be in top condition coming morning, while the survivors seems to retain their injuries.
>> No. 41399
] Rejoice, include Rebecca in a "We didn't fucking die" dance
[x] Talk to Rebecca about arragements for the maid. [x] Ask Alyssa if she wants to rest (permanently) somewhere. Be considerate.
[x] If not, just bring her along with us.
[x] Ask voice in head if he's staying for the long haul.
[x] Get Rebecca's contact info and give her yours. Use those pieces of paper.
[x] What exact type of business does she run, anyway? It involved tea and relaxation, but any more specifics? [
x] Is Rebecca okay with the following split?
[x] Rebecca gets 24M, 4 Tokens, 6 Tickets, and the pistol if she wants it. Otherwise you'll take it.
[x] Jack, once you can find him, gets 23M, 2 Tokens, 2 Tickets, and a brief recap of events pertaining to him.
-[x] If she'd like, you can split up his share and you can each get him half of it.
[x] You get 23M, 2 Tokens, 5 Tickets, the maid, the two vouchers, and the forest sketch as a souvenir.
-[x] Also you'll take the mop, paring knife, and matches if she doesn't want them. They're perfectly good.
-[x] The maid will be shared if you end up doing that renting thing.
[x] Throw away the broken mop, dull pocketknife, unwritten-on pieces of paper, Note/sketch, and the tin badge if Alyssa does not want it.
[x] It's probably not safe for somebody to go walking in the city at night dressed like that. Guard Rebecca with Miss Maid on her way home if needed.
>> No. 41400
It'd probably be better if Rebecca took the maid and Alyssa for the time being, and for John to drag himself to a hospital to get his arm properly treated before heading back.
>> No. 41403
It also occurs to me that there were quite a lot of corpses around to check for viable eyes. Oh well.

I also don't think Alyssa's going to want to do the permanent rest thing so soon, but that's just me.

[x]Mind your manners and escort the lady home. Inquire about first aid kits and disinfectants along the way.
>> No. 41404
{x] Get Rebecca's contact info and give her yours. Use those pieces of paper.
[x] Is Rebecca okay with the following split?
[x] Split all the Money, Tickets and Tokens evenly.
-[x] Throw away, Unmarked Note-paper strips x6, Rusted Pocket-knife , Note + Sketch, Forest sketch, tin button, Broken Mop
[x] Ask about the maid.
-[x] You will keep the maid this night, though.
[x] It's probably not safe for somebody to go walking in the city at night dressed like that. Walk Rebecca home, before going back to the apartament.
[x] Go back to apartment.
-[x] While walking back, find out where Alyssa's from. It's possible she's from a previous time period, given the flintlock pistol, and as far as you know, yukkuHri are only found in the City.
>> No. 41405
{x] Get Rebecca's contact info and give her yours. Use those pieces of paper.
[x] Is Rebecca okay with the following split?
[x] Split all the Money, Tickets and Tokens evenly.
-[x] Throw away, Unmarked Note-paper strips x6, Rusted Pocket-knife , Note + Sketch, Forest sketch, tin button, Broken Mop
[x] Ask about the maid.
-[x] You will keep the maid this night, though.
[x] It's probably not safe for somebody to go walking in the city at night dressed like that. Walk Rebecca home, before going back to the apartament.
[x] Go back to apartment.
-[x] While walking back, find out where Alyssa's from. It's possible she's from a previous time period, given the flintlock pistol, and as far as you know, yukkuHri are only found in the City.

I'm against giving things to Jack, but that's because we need the Money more than him. Parkside location+apartament+Rebecca's room+ tables/chairs+ food...that's a lot of money.
>> No. 41407
>>41405

I guess that's true, although we didn't find much money anway. Maybe enough for an extra chair. Or for the shotgun we're definetly going to buy for the next event, yeah.

{x] Get Rebecca's contact info and give her yours. Use those pieces of paper.
[x] Throw away the unused Unmarked Note-paper strips, Rusted Pocket-knife , Note + Sketch, Forest sketch, tin button, Broken Mop
[x] Ask about the maid.
-[x] You will keep the maid this night, though.
[x] It's probably not safe for somebody to go walking in the city at night dressed like that. Walk Rebecca home, before going back to the apartament.
[x] Go back to apartment.
-[x] While walking back, find out where Alyssa's from. It's possible she's from a previous time period, given the flintlock pistol, and as far as you know, yukkuri are only found in the City.

But...by that logic, should we really give Rebecca more than we already gave her?

Also, can't use something you're throwing away, you guys are kinda contradicting yourselves. Hopefully an easily ignored mistake, but please pay more attention to your votes.
>> No. 41409
Anyone else notice that last thing Serah said? About, You know, Ice cream.
>> No. 41410
[x] Rejoice, include Rebecca in a "We didn't fucking die" dance
[x] Talk to Rebecca about arrangements for the maid.
[x] Ask Alyssa if she wants to rest (permanently) somewhere. Be considerate.
[x] If not, just bring her along with us.
[x] Ask voice in head if he's staying for the long haul.
[x] Get Rebecca's contact info and give her yours. Use those pieces of paper.
[x] What exact type of business does she run, anyway? It involved tea and relaxation, but any more specifics?
[x] Is Rebecca okay with the following split?
[x] Rebecca gets 24M, 3 Tokens, 5 Tickets.
[x] Jack, once you can find him, gets 23M, 2 Tokens, 2 Tickets, and a brief recap of events pertaining to him.
[x] You get everything else
-[x] The maid will be shared if you end up doing that renting thing.
[x] It's probably not safe for somebody to go walking in the city at night dressed like that. Guard Rebecca with Miss Maid on her way home if needed.

Jesus, it's going to be hell for Kahi to go through all the slightly different ways of distributing loot.
>> No. 41411
[x] Rejoice, include Rebecca in a "We didn't fucking die" dance
{x] Get Rebecca's contact info and give her yours. Use those pieces of paper.
[x] Is Rebecca okay with the following split?
[x] Split all the Money, Tickets and Tokens evenly.
-[x] Consider giving Jack at least a ticket and/or a token. He was your partner, and gis gun saved you. You need more the money and resources, but no reason to be an ungrateful son of a bitch. Also, try to stay anonymous and don't tell him the story
-[x] Throw away, Unmarked Note-paper strips x6, Rusted Pocket-knife , Note + Sketch, Forest sketch, tin button, Broken Mop
[x] Ask about the maid.
-[x] You will keep the maid this night, though.
[x] It's probably not safe for somebody to go walking in the city at night dressed like that. Walk Rebecca home, before going back to the apartament.
[x] Go back to apartment.
-[x] While walking back, find out where Alyssa's from. It's possible she's from a previous time period, given the flintlock pistol, and as far as you know, yukkuHri are only found in the City.
[x] Ask voice in head if he's staying for the long haul.

I'd love a Bad-end festival, maybe that won't make us feel as bad for our reliance of Alyssa, although everything ended "fine"

>One can only suspect, however, that you did not in fact choose the most ideal and safe method available, of working together as a united force to find your way through the challenge.
See? SAW IV/V logic.

Can't wait to see Frank's face about all this. Also, hooray for getting some with anything other than our lovely pastry homunculus.
>> No. 41412
>Rebecca cheerily hands out bits of cloth from the bathroom, and helps everyone clean up, and you notice that one has been discarded by her chair.

Wait. Was Rebecca schiliking to John and Alyssa? Is the limbless-zombie moe that strong?
>> No. 41413
>>41412
She's worse than Hatate. She liked it when you got off on Maid-chan too.
>> No. 41414
Damn. No chance of a Rei(sen) route now.
>> No. 41415
Now that I think about it, maybe we could sell the flintlock pistol in the chatroom or atleast trade it for something more functional. Personally, I'd like the cash, we need it more.
>> No. 41416
File 133149426534.jpg - (234.22KB , 850x660 , sample-16b8cbdd0b62035780a1bd98532949f5.jpg ) [iqdb]
41416
24M, four tokens, six tickets and the pistol to Rebecca.

23M, two tickets and tokens, and an explanatory note to Jack, if he can be found.

And... basically everything else to you. Rebecca looks a little thoughtful about this division.

"I'm not sure, dear. That Jack was a little bit of help, but I have the feeling he would have turned on us later. Maybe not shot at us, but possibly taken everything and left us locked in a room."

"It was still his pistol that left everything turning out for the best." You point out.

"That... true, I suppose." Rebecca says. "Well, in any case, those vouchers... they seem important. I think I should like one, dear. The Money isn't so much of an issue, I wouldn't mind giving up my share, there..."

"We'll have to continue negotiations on the way, then. For now, I think the maid... well, I'm not sure how it'll work out in my apartment, but I think I'll keep her for tonight, at least, just to see how it goes."

Rebecca is giving you an amused, knowing look. She doesn't object to you tossing some of the junk out, though. Neither of you seem to have a pen, so you guess exchange of contact information is going to have to wait until you've gotten to her place.

"In any case, I never did get a real explanation of your business. I know... tea, and relaxation are involved, but..."

"Oh, I run a lovely enterprise out of my house." Rebecca says. "There are so many tired businessmen who don't have time to take care of pets of their own, or can't keep them according to rental agreements, or just don't feel they have the space. And it's such a stressful job, never knowing quite if the market is about to pick up or have a sudden and rapid downswing."

She pauses thoughtfully.

"So, you see, I have a discreet little side entrance, where they can come in and pay a modest charge." She explains. "And oh, my dears enjoy helping those poor men relax so much. I brew tea myself, and bring in a few cookies, and the stress, why it simply melts away as they and my little dearies play to their hearts content."

... You get the feeling that you might be missing something, here, but you aren't quite sure.

In any case, you're starting to feel a little uncertain about where Rebecca is leading you. This isn't the better-off section of town. This is the better than better off section of town. She's leading you up to the gate of... this is a house, in the same way that a Porsche is a car. You think it... it's probably bigger than the mansion you just escaped from.

She's just ringing the buzzer like nothing's wrong though, and a butler appears rapidly to open the gate.

"Milady." He says, calmly, unflapped by her odd attire. He doesn't bat an eye at the stitched together maid or at Alyssa, but gives you a suspicious stare.

"Duncan, please see towards arranging... the green room, I suppose?" Rebecca asks, thinking. "My guest and I have a brief discussion to conclude. Oh, and if you could prepare an antiseptic injection?"

"Yes, milady." Duncan says, bowing and hastily retreating. Rebecca seems to be leading you there at a somewhat slower pace, simply seeming to expect that everything would be in perfect order by her arrival.

---

Inventory

Voucher 1
Voucher 4
Ticket x11
Ticket x2 (In Rebecca's care)
Token x5
Token x3 (In Rebecca's care)
47M
23M (In Rebecca's care)
Paring Knife
Unmarked Note-paper strips x6
Forest sketch
Mop (Rebecca)
Maid Outfit (Rebecca)
Matches
Unloaded flintlock pistol
Gold Ring
Leashed Maid
Alyssa

---

12:43 AM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 41418
[x] Follow Rebecca's lead and mind your manners as a guest.
[x] As for voucher to give her... Let's go with 4.

And Kahi, will you give a bad end list of that game or not?
>> No. 41419
Don't really want to interrupt the thread right in the middle. At autosage, probably.
>> No. 41420
Yukkuri brothel. Yessssssssss. Laughing so hard right now.
>> No. 41421
[x] Follow Rebecca's lead and mind your manners as a guest.
[x] As for voucher to give her... Let's go with 4.

1 is a earlier number than 4, and all that. (on the other hand, 4 is a bigger number than 1, so whatever)
>> No. 41422
So . . . she either runs a brothel or a companionship service that provides cuteness to customers in a similar sense as the intellectual brothel in Planescape Torment?
>> No. 41423
[x] Follow Rebecca's lead and mind your manners as a guest.
[x] As for voucher to give her... Let's go with the one inside the statue.

Well, the first one seems more missable (being in care of a random undead and all), and missable means more secret fun stuff.

>My dears enjoy helping those poor men relax so much. I brew tea myself, and bring in a few cookies, and the stress, why it simply melts away as they and my little dearies play to their hearts content.

I want this to be an innocent petting zoo deal, but knowing the Sam-trained yukkuri, her phrasing and general attitude. She might be running a yukkuri brothel, somehow I'm fine with that.
>> No. 41424
>giving the pistol to Rebecca

You guys are stupid, or what? The value such a relic has is worth as much as rare bodied yukkuri, if sold to the right person. Hell, maybe even more than what out Tenshi is worth.
>> No. 41425
[x] Follow Rebecca's lead and mind your manners as a guest.
[x] As for voucher to give her, write down what's written on them first, then let her choose one.

The code might be important later on.
>> No. 41426
[x] Follow Rebecca's lead and mind your manners as a guest.
[x] As for voucher to give her... Let's go with 4.
>> No. 41427
[x] Keep the pistol.

What the fuck? Why are we giving away an excuse to talk to Rei? Hell, she might even want the thing.
>> No. 41428
Yes, that was our way to build rep/cred in the gun forum, and maybe get better stuff, geese guys.
>> No. 41429
[x] Follow Rebecca's lead and mind your manners as a guest.
[x] As for voucher to give her, write down what's written on them first, then let her choose one.
[x] Actually, maybe you should keep the pistol
>> No. 41430
>>41423
[x] Try to get the pistol back, you are not thinking clearly.

Adding this, I missed it. Seriously, she'll get the maid in the near-mid future and that leaves us with nothing besides tickets, cash and only a voucher (and Alyssa, but she is our dear companion not a 'thing').
>> No. 41431
[x] Follow Rebecca's lead and mind your manners as a guest.
[x] As for voucher to give her, write down what's written on them first, then let her choose one.
[x] Actually, maybe you should keep the pistol
Yukkuri brothel, eh? Considering our Alices have those Needs, maybe something could be arranged.
>> No. 41433
If you guys want the gun back, at least add a reason to tell Rebecca on the vote, like saying you remembered someone into guns that would be interested in the piece. Otherwise, if she doesn't want to, it wouldn't do to insist since it was already given. Annoying her at this point would truly be stupid.
>> No. 41434
You want a reason? Fine.

[x] Follow Rebecca's lead and mind your manners as a guest.
[x] Follow her advice in rewards: Nothing for jack and 1 voucher for her.
[x] Actually, maybe you should keep the pistol - Serah will be after you, and the maid can protect Rebecca in any case.
>> No. 41435
File 133149932920.jpg - (428.89KB , 971x662 , DuncanLeft.jpg ) [iqdb]
41435
Wide halls, plush furniture, and huge rooms.

This Green Room is... you could fit your entire apartment in here. The whole thing, just sawn out of the building it was in and dropped into place. Rebecca seats herself and ushers your shirt off as a silent maid enters alongside Duncan, the butler. She's carrying a tray of expensive looking cookies. He's carrying a small plate with a large syringe on it.

"Please remain still, sir." He says calmly, as he lifts it up and depresses the plunger to be sure all the air is out. Then he sticks it in your shoulder, right next to the stab wound, without hesitation or pity, injecting the fluid within.

"These sutures are well done, but of poor material." He notes. "They will have to be manually removed, once the injury has healed. By your leave, milady?"

"Oh, yes, I'm sure we'll be fine Duncan." Rebecca says lightly, and he and the maid bow and retreat.

Some more light discussion about division of spoils ensues.

You're willing to relenquish the Voucher '4', and as it happens, she seems to arbitrarily be more interested in this one anyway. She... doesn't seem to lack for money, and doesn't care much about not having any of that from the exploits, seeming more interested in the items pertinent to the contest. She doesn't seem to know what to do with the voucher, but she seems to know the location of, if not the exchange booth you know of, an exchange booth, and it seems like she'll ask there. She doesn't seem to have any particular interest in the gun, either, and will swap it back.

Haggling has ended up uncertainly.

At the moment, five tokens, six tickets, and the Voucher '4' are going to Rebecca.

The Voucher '1', and all the rest, are going to you. Jack can have whatever you feel like giving him, from your share.

You lean back, wincing, into the armchair you're seated at to consider this, and a pair of bodied yukkuri tumble in through the door, calling for 'Mama 'Becca'. Rebecca seems pleased to see them and takes a moment to get down and cuddle with them.

"Oh, did you miss me, sweeties?" She coos, snuggling warmly with them.... A Youmu and a Mystia, the second floating a little off the ground. "There, there. You didn't have to stay up and wait, even if you were worried. You could have slept with the others... Mommy's home~"

Youmu pauses in the cuddling as she notices you, and tugs on the Mystia's sleeve. Then she eyes you as well. In unison, they turn to Rebecca.

"Customer?" They ask, voices almost in perfect sync, seeming a little hopeful.

".... Hm? Oh." Rebecca says, thoughtfully. "... I suppose cookies are already out. If you wanted, I could put the kettle on? I don't doubt events have been very trying for you, dear."

---

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 41436
>>41433

That's a very good point. Not explaining might very well screw up our standing with Rebecca.

[x] Follow Rebecca's lead and mind your manners as a guest.
[x] As for voucher to give her, write down what's written on them first, then let her choose one.
[x] Actually, maybe you should keep the pistol - we know a couple of gun fans who might be interested in the piece.
-[X]Be open to negotiations for the gun, but do not suggest anything yet - she might just hand it back to us.
>> No. 41437
>>41434
Did you read? We just said we're bringing the maid back with us for the night. Don't be stupid to someone who may just offer you a new place to live in.

And think of the potential advantages of living there: actual servants that could help teach bodied yukkuris how to act for the cafe.
>> No. 41438
[x] Accept her gracious offer.

Excellent.
>> No. 41439
>>41437
I have to admit, that would be awesome.
>> No. 41440
>>41436

Welp, I got Ninja'd.

Also, she makes her own cookies? If they're any good, we might be able to get her to make them for the Cafe. Not in huge batches, but maybe something like limited-time only special cookies.

[X]Try Rebecca's Service out - and pay for it, of course.
>> No. 41441
[x] Accept her offer. You sure could use some relaxation now.
[x] You should maybe talk with Alyssa to know if she's taking well her new surroundings.
>> No. 41442
[x] "So, how are we going to do this? The renting and the maid thing..."
>> No. 41443
[x] Accept her gracious offer. Take it easy
[x] These are really cute yukkuri you have, did you raised them?

The second option is to discard any Sam-training and say something nice.
Wow, seems odd reading another person being Ninja'd, but also feels fine.
>> No. 41444
>>41443 Adding this:

[x] You should maybe talk with Alyssa to know if she's taking well her new surroundings.
>> No. 41445
>>41442
She need to talk to her husband first about that, remember?
>> No. 41446
[x] Apologize and say that you have to get back to your own girls.
[x] Discuss what you will do with the maid
>> No. 41447
[x] Apologize and say that you have to get back to your own girls.
[x] Ask if Rebecca raised her Yukkuri.

I draw the line at other peoples' sentient pastries.
>> No. 41448
[x] Accept her gracious offer. Take it easy
>> No. 41449
[x] Apologize and say that you have to get back to your own girls.
[x] Discuss what you will do with the maid

I like how Alyssa's right there, too. But we just got raped, and then had sex again, and then some. Not exactly the time to go to a brothel
>> No. 41450
[x] Accept the offer, partially. You aren't in the mood for pastries in that way tonight, if Rebecca's business is indeed what you suspect it is. Other things are fine, though.
[x] "So, how are we going to do this? The renting and the maid thing..."
>> No. 41451
We won't fuck the yukkuri (I think) just discover if our theories are right. And seriously, any guy would be spent after all that happened, and refuse something so sudden
In any case i'm >>41443:
-[x] Decline any prompt to get intercourse with the pastry in case it pops up, you had too much already in this game (with non-humans/non-livings).
>> No. 41452
[X]Accept Rebecca's offer. Take it easy!
[X]Those are really cute Yukuuri. Did you raise them?
[X]Maybe you should talk with Alyssa, make sure she's getting used to her surroundings.
[X]If it is a yukuuri brothel, ask if Rebecca would like to watch while you enjoy some of her pastries.
>> No. 41453
[x]Accept the offer, but don't make any assumptions about anything.
>> No. 41454
>>41453
Nice to see someone else sane about this. Seriously, acting on assumptions is bad and I think Rebecca would know better than that.

And hey, IF it does turn out that way, we can always refuse politely by saying we didn't exactly realize it was that by how tired we are. But I'm pretty sure it won't.
>> No. 41455
>>41454

Ot that John is in the mood for something less alive
>> No. 41456
[X]Accept Rebecca's offer. Take it easy!
[X]Those are really cute Yukuuri. Did you raise them?
[X]Maybe you should talk with Alyssa, make sure she's getting used to her surroundings.
>> No. 41457
[x] Apologize and say that you have to get back to your own girls.
[x] Discuss what you will do with the maid
-[x] She can stay with her today, if she wishes.

You guys are aware that she won't cheat on her husband due to the possibility of her losing all of this money, right?
>> No. 41458
>>41457

Technically, she wants her husband's permission before sleeping with another man. It's possible that permission could be granted.
>> No. 41459
File 133150827524.jpg - (61.00KB , 850x656 , sample-99f4ff1c3d77efff79bc4611ea04685a.jpg ) [iqdb]
41459
You've been through a lot. And a lot of it involved some kind of sexual trauma.

Clearly, the best option to make up for it is to have some non-traumatic relaxation Fun.

... You're a little conflicted. You have had a rough time, after all.

"... I think I'd like some tea, but..." You say, hesitantly.

"John here has had a hard time. I think you two could cheer him up. With just a few hugs and cuddles, I think, sweets."

They look delighted. And then, with the stipulation, slightly less delighted but still pleased as they clamber up into your lap and softly snuggle together into your chest. Rebecca rises.

"I'll be right back with the tea, dear." She says, stepping out for a moment.

The two cuddling with you share a thoughtful, meaningful look as she leaves. But then, after a moment passes, seem to decide against whatever they're thinking about and just continue rubbing against you a little.

"... I can... um, I'm not warm, but... I can also.... sort of." Alyssa says, hesitantly, as she watches. You've ended up stroking hair and little wings. And you do feel a bit better, from cuddling.

You're a little disgusted that you didn't go ahead with the obvious implicit offer involved. Now you've gone and disappointed these adorable girls.

You really need to think about how to shut that guy up.

Rebecca enters after a bit with tea.

"These are sweet little ladies." You say, prompting a couple of giggles from them. "Did you raise them yourself?"

"Hm? Oh, no dear. I had Duncan privately ask after some with a proper temperament, which people wouldn't mind selling." She explains. "And selected some that I could be sure would enjoy their efforts. Tea?"

"Please." You answer, accepting a cup, and trying it. It's very nice tea, as it happens. These cookies are too, but you don't think she made them. They kind of remind you of the stock from one of the bakeries, actually.

"How are you feeling, Alyssa?" You ask.

"It's... nice out here. Much less gloomy. I like it a lot better than... before." She says. "Even having not seen much, yet."

---

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 41460
[x] "It's good to hear that Alyssa."
-[x] Maybe the yukkuri want to cuddle her?
[x] Relax. "This is really nice."
[x]So, about the renting and maid thing?
[x] Hey, you are breeding bodied yukkuri and she buys those, maybe she'd be interested in some "human-friendly" ones? (You only need so many for the cafe and you are trying to sell anyway.)

Not sure about the yukkuri business, but might as well ask.
So, the voice is the manifestation of the sex/non-sex votes? Awesome.
>> No. 41461
I love the Voice-kun. It's so bad.
>> No. 41462
[x] "This is pretty good. Being conforted like this, I mean. Of course, if it was you, it would be much better."
[x] "So, you have maids of your own already. I hope you won't mind if I keep the one we found, then. I can't afford a...living staff."
[x] "I think she is gonna suit me well, after what happened. I never thought I would enjoy it so. She is quite good, even though she lacks your warmth. Even though I thought of another when serviced me. I was too paranoid at that time to try her completely, but now that we're not desperatly trying to survive...well, I am curious about what she can do"
>> No. 41464
>>41461

Agreed.


[x] "This is pretty good. Being conforted like this, I mean. Of course, if it was you, it would be much better."
[x] "So, you have maids of your own already. I hope you won't mind if I keep the one we found, then. I can't afford a...living staff."
[x] "I think she is gonna suit me well, after what happened. I never thought I would enjoy it so. She is quite good, even though she lacks your warmth. Even though I thought of another when serviced me. I was too paranoid at that time to try her completely, but now that we're not desperatly trying to survive...well, I am curious about what she can do"
-[x] "That reminds me, when we were with the maid, you had mentioned something about a room?"

So, to business then.
>> No. 41466
>>41463

You either came from teh future, or have some slowpoke genes in your blood. Can you propose it again at the right time?
>> No. 41467
>>41466

>>41463 was deleted and replaced with >>41465. >>41463 just had the vote about where Alyssa's from and Jack loot.

As I assume you're talking about Jack loot, I was basing that on:
>Jack can have whatever you feel like giving him, from your share.
>> No. 41468
[x] "It's good to hear that Alyssa."
-[x] Maybe the yukkuri want to cuddle her?
[x] Find out where and when Alyssa's from. It's possible she's from a previous time period, given the flintlock pistol, and as far as you know, yukkuri are only found in the City.
[x] Relax. "This is good tea."
[x] "So, you have maids of your own already. I hope you won't mind if I keep the one we found, then. I can't afford a ... living staff."
[x]So, about the renting thing?
[x] Hey, you are breeding bodied yukkuri and she buys those, maybe she'd be interested in some "human-friendly" ones? (You only need so many for the cafe and you are trying to sell anyway.)
-[x] On that subject, she has types you don't have, and you might have some types she does not. Perhaps some breeding and splitting of children is called for?
[x] Plan to give Jack 10M, 2 tokens, and a mysterious note.
-[x] Not personally, just left somewhere for him to find.

Huh, and here I thought she was running an abuse place.

>>41466
Well, he did say 'plan'.
>> No. 41469
[x] "This is pretty good. Being conforted like this, I mean. Of course, if it was you, it would be much better."
[x] "So, you have maids of your own already. I hope you won't mind if I keep the one we found, then. I can't afford a...living staff."
[x] "I think she is gonna suit me well, after what happened. I never thought I would enjoy it so. She is quite good, even though she lacks your warmth. Even though I thought of another when serviced me. I was too paranoid at that time to try her completely, but now that we're not desperatly trying to survive...well, I am curious about what she can do"
-[x] "That reminds me, when we were with the maid, you had mentioned something about a room?"

Remember guys. We're dealing with a major pervert here.
>> No. 41470
[x] "It's good to hear that Alyssa."
-[x] Maybe the yukkuri want to cuddle her?
[x] Find out where and when Alyssa's from. It's possible she's from a previous time period, given the flintlock pistol, and as far as you know, yukkuri are only found in the City.
[x] Relax. "This is good tea."
[x] "So, you have maids of your own already. I hope you won't mind if I keep the one we found, then. I can't afford a ... living staff."
[x]So, about the renting thing?
[x] Hey, you are breeding bodied yukkuri and she buys those, maybe she'd be interested in some "human-friendly" ones? (You only need so many for the cafe and you are trying to sell anyway.)
-[x] On that subject, she has types you don't have, and you might have some types she does not. Perhaps some breeding and splitting of children is called for?
[x] Plan to give Jack 10M, 2 tokens, and a mysterious note.
-[x] Not personally, just left somewhere for him to find.

So I'm assuming sex is basically just for the lulz and not indicative of actual romance, here, given the abundance with which it is found. I don't really care what (well, who) we do anymore, as long as we settle down with a single being that's capable of a human level of thought.
>> No. 41471
[x] "It's good to hear that Alyssa."
-[x] Maybe the yukkuri want to cuddle her?
[x] Find out where and when Alyssa's from. It's possible she's from a previous time period, given the flintlock pistol, and as far as you know, yukkuri are only found in the City.
[x] Relax. "This is good tea."
[x] "So, you have maids of your own already. I hope you won't mind if I keep the one we found, then. I can't afford a ... living staff."
[x]So, about the renting thing?
[x] Hey, you are breeding bodied yukkuri and she buys those, maybe she'd be interested in some "human-friendly" ones? (You only need so many for the cafe and you are trying to sell anyway.)
-[x] On that subject, she has types you don't have, and you might have some types she does not. Perhaps some breeding and splitting of children is called for?
[x] Plan to give Jack 10M, 2 tokens, and a mysterious note.
-[x] Not personally, just left somewhere for him to find.
>> No. 41472
>>41469
She already said no before (unless she gets permission). Press too much and she'll show you the door.
>> No. 41474
>>41472

The flirting is an innocent one. The actual suggestion for sex is focused on the zombie maid.
>> No. 41475
[x] "It's good to hear that Alyssa."
-[x] Cuddle Alyssa.
-[x] Maybe the yukkuri want to cuddle her?
[x] Find out where and when Alyssa's from. It's possible she's from a previous time period, given the flintlock pistol, and as far as you know, yukkuri are only found in the City.
[x] Relax. "This is good tea."
[x] "So, you have maids of your own already. I hope you won't mind if I keep the one we found, then. I can't afford a ... living staff."
[x]So, about the renting thing?
[x] Hey, you are breeding bodied yukkuri and she buys those, maybe she'd be interested in some "human-friendly" ones? (You only need so many for the cafe and you are trying to sell anyway.)
-[x] On that subject, she has types you don't have, and you might have some types she does not. Perhaps some breeding and splitting of children is called for?
[x] Plan to give Jack 10M, 2 tokens, and a mysterious note.
-[x] Not personally, just left somewhere for him to find.

>"... I can... um, I'm not warm, but... I can also.... sort of."
You fools! Alyssa wishes to cuddle with us!
>> No. 41476
>>41475
You're right!

Was >>41465, revoting.

[x] "It's good to hear that, Alyssa."
-[x] Cuddle Alyssa.
-[x] Maybe the yukkuri want to cuddle her?
[x] Find out where and when Alyssa's from. It's possible she's from a previous time period, given the flintlock pistol, and as far as you know, yukkuri are only found in the City.
[x] Relax. "This is good tea."
[x] "So, you have maids of your own already. I hope you won't mind if I keep the one we found, then. I can't afford a ... living staff."
[x]So, about the renting thing?
[x] Hey, you are breeding bodied yukkuri and she buys those, maybe she'd be interested in some "human-friendly" ones? (You only need so many for the cafe and you are trying to sell anyway.)
-[x] On that subject, she has types you don't have, and you might have some types she does not. Perhaps some breeding and splitting of children is called for?
[x] Plan to give Jack 10M, 2 tokens, and a mysterious note.
-[x] Not personally, just left somewhere for him to find.


Is this amount of Jack-loot okay with everybody?
>> No. 41477
Can we please keep the tokens too? They're worth tickets.
>> No. 41478
Well, they might ge good for engaging in "Yukari fun fun games" and you can't exchange them for anything else if I remember, but the only thing that nets you a VIP pass for the "Big Event" are the tickets.
>> No. 41479
[x] "It's good to hear that, Alyssa."
-[x] Cuddle Alyssa.
-[x] Maybe the yukkuri want to cuddle her?
[x] Find out where and when Alyssa's from. It's possible she's from a previous time period, given the flintlock pistol, and as far as you know, yukkuri are only found in the City.
[x] Relax. "This is good tea."
[x] "So, you have maids of your own already. I hope you won't mind if I keep the one we found, then. I can't afford a ... living staff."
[x]So, about the renting thing?
[x] Hey, you are breeding bodied yukkuri and she buys those, maybe she'd be interested in some "human-friendly" ones? (You only need so many for the cafe and you are trying to sell anyway.)
-[x] On that subject, she has types you don't have, and you might have some types she does not. Perhaps some breeding and splitting of children is called for?
[x] Plan to give Jack 10M, 2 tokens, and a mysterious note.

Why not give the loot to Jack personally? We can make him an ally/acquaintance right?
>> No. 41480
Anti-voting anything that involves *more* sex after this whole business.
>> No. 41481
The people that lost will wake up in the morning, huh. I wonder. Does that mean they're not here now?

Cause.. well.. Chad might think his shop getting robbed is a consequence of losing the game.
>> No. 41482
I'm thinking back... in the update with the Yukari-dream and the fucking long speech (sorry for that guys), there was a mention of words floating around and yukari taking notes (as if the votes manifested in his mind), one of the more prevalent votes was "matchmaking with a cute non-human girl" (ignoring the trap votes)... maybe this is related?

>>41480 Good luck with that... making them stop jumping on the yukkuri at the first chance was a n uphill battle.
>> No. 41483
[x] "It's good to hear that, Alyssa."
-[x] Cuddle Alyssa.
-[x] Maybe the yukkuri want to cuddle her?
[x] Find out where and when Alyssa's from. It's possible she's from a previous time period, given the flintlock pistol, and as far as you know, yukkuri are only found in the City.
[x] Relax. "This is good tea."
[x] "So, you have maids of your own already. I hope you won't mind if I keep the one we found, then. I can't afford a ... living staff."
[x]So, about the renting thing?
[x] Hey, you are breeding bodied yukkuri and she buys those, maybe she'd be interested in some "human-friendly" ones? (You only need so many for the cafe and you are trying to sell anyway.)
-[x] On that subject, she has types you don't have, and you might have some types she does not. Perhaps some breeding and splitting of children is called for?
[x] Plan to give Jack 10M, 2 tokens, and a mysterious note.
-[x] Not personally, just left somewhere for him to find.
>> No. 41486
Again, Anon, I hope you know that we arent obligated to give Jack anything. What with you know, Him losing and not having any recollection of anything?
>> No. 41487
Alyssa route? Sure why not.

Although I was personally banking on a Bunny route.
>> No. 41488
>>41487
how would we even pull that off?
>> No. 41490
>>41486
And Jack wasn't obligated to drag himself over to Rebecca and tell her to use his pistol to save us, what with him having his both his lungs pierced with a knife. What's your point?
>> No. 41491
>>41490
The point is that No one but us knows any of this happened. Why should we give him shit for a deed that he doesn't remember happening? Out of good will?
>> No. 41492
>>41488
Alyssa route? She's awful clingy for having no arms.

>>41491
>good will
That one. Jack's a likable character. If we do give him anything, I think it should be Money only. Cause tickets can be turned into money, but not the reverse.
>> No. 41493
>good will
Hit the nail.

>Alyssa route?
Seems like it, I'd preffer a Rebecca route, seeing that she's the only human female that we know that we have a good relationship with (also MILF).

So far other possible routes might be:
-Serah: hahaha, no
-Mafia boss lady: too dangerous and she's 60 yo. (who looks like 20 anyway)
-Bunny: yukkuri and we have plenty of them. Dangerous
-Our trio of Alphas: yukkuri, already ours.
-Rei: forced anonymity, needs more exploration in the gun scene, and possibility of yukkuri trolling.
-Yukari: Good luck trying to pull that off.
-Rachel/The girl from the high class bakery: Possible in a long run, maybe. Harsh personality. Token loli.
-The other bakery girl: Asshole and violent boyfriend, but seems like a sweet girl.
-Janet and the other girl: redshirts in the last game, barely knew them.
>> No. 41494
[x] Do not give Jack any loot.

And I urge everyone who's talking about not giving Jack loot vote this way too. He died, our character didn't. Our character suffered through quite a few traumas.

We deserve the loot more.
>> No. 41495
>>41481
... I like how you think.
>> No. 41496
>>41494
I dunno, I think he saved us... he might have thought to betray us once, but he saved our ass in the end... he just could've rolled out and died, you know.
>> No. 41497
>>41493
Seems like a fairly comprehensive list, and I agree with your assessment. You did forget Factory Cigarette Girl, though my initial impression of her is a jerk. Other girl's name is Elaine, and in addition to them being boring and strangers, one of them also talks valley-girl style which automatically disqualifies her as far as I'm concerned.
>> No. 41498
Please add guys to your Possible Targets of John's Affection list, thanks.
>> No. 41500
>>41498
Sure.

Males: While some of them are undoubtedly ideal companions, John is unfortunately not gay.
>> No. 41501
>[x] Hey, you are breeding bodied yukkuri and she buys those, maybe she'd be interested in some "human-friendly" ones? (You only need so many for the cafe and you are trying to sell anyway.)
>-[x] On that subject, she has types you don't have, and you might have some types she does not. Perhaps some breeding and splitting of children is called for?

I totally understand why you guys are voting for this, but are you sure this is right time? The only business talk we should be having right now is regarding renting a room and the Bonus Game's events/result.

Leave the yukkuri talk for tomorrow.
>> No. 41502
>>41501
About the rent, she still need to see her husband first about that.
>> No. 41503
[x] "This is pretty good. Being conforted like this, I mean. Of course, if it was you, it would be much better."
[x] "So, you have maids of your own already. I hope you won't mind if I keep the one we found, then. I can't afford a...living staff."
[x] "I think she is gonna suit me well, after what happened. I never thought I would enjoy it so. She is quite good, even though she lacks your warmth. Even though I thought of another when serviced me. I was too paranoid at that time to try her completely, but now that we're not desperatly trying to survive...well, I am curious about what she can do"
-[x] "That reminds me, when we were with the maid, you had mentioned something about a room?"
>> No. 41504
[x]No flirting with Rebecca for the time being, and have her hang on to the maid.

Pissing, tide, etc.
>> No. 41505
>>41502

Indeed. Approaching such topic with such a hurry is bad. Guys, remember why she talked about it: it's because of the extremely obedient maid, who will probably perform any kinky stuff you tell her to do. The perversion vibes from her are strong, very, very strong. using her own lust is advantageous.

[x] "It's good to hear that, Alyssa."
-[x] Cuddle Alyssa. Put her in your lap.
[x] Relax. "This is good tea."
[x] "So, you have maids of your own already. I hope you won't mind if I keep the one we found, then. I can't afford a ... living staff."
[x] "I think she is gonna suit me well, after what happened. I never thought I would enjoy it so. She is quite good, even though she lacks your warmth. Even though I thought of another when she serviced me. I was too paranoid at that time to try her completely, but now that we're not desperatly trying to survive...well, I am curious about what she can do"
-[x] "That reminds me, when we were with the maid, you had mentioned something about a room?"
[x] Don't even plan to give Jack anything. The spoils are to the victor
>> No. 41507
[x] "It's good to hear that, Alyssa."
-[x] Cuddle Alyssa.
-[x] Maybe the yukkuri want to cuddle her?
[x] Find out where and when Alyssa's from. It's possible she's from a previous time period, given the flintlock pistol, and as far as you know, yukkuri are only found in the City.
[x] Relax. "This is good tea."
[x] "So, you have maids of your own already. I hope you won't mind if I keep the one we found, then. I can't afford a ... living staff."
[x]So, about the renting thing?
[x] Hey, you are breeding bodied yukkuri and she buys those, maybe she'd be interested in some "human-friendly" ones? (You only need so many for the cafe and you are trying to sell anyway.)
-[x] On that subject, she has types you don't have, and you might have some types she does not. Perhaps some breeding and splitting of children is called for?
[x] Plan to give Jack 10M, 2 tokens, and a mysterious note.

'Jokingly' hinting that you'd like to have sex with someone has a name. It's called sexual harassment.
>> No. 41508
There's a time and a place for perverted stuff, this isn't really it.

That is to say, banging the maid in the heat of the moment would have been one thing, but coolly saying you'd want her as a sex toy in a relaxed setting is another. And if all you wanted was undead canoodling Alyssa's right there and is likely quite willing(and may well get upset if you start acting like her old husband).
>> No. 41509
[x] "It's good to hear that, Alyssa."
-[x] Cuddle Alyssa.
-[x] Maybe the yukkuri want to cuddle her?
[x] Find out where and when Alyssa's from. It's possible she's from a previous time period, given the flintlock pistol, and as far as you know, yukkuri are only found in the City.
[x] Relax. "This is good tea."
[x] "So, you have maids of your own already. I hope you won't mind if I keep the one we found, then. I can't afford a ... living staff."
[x]So, about the renting thing?
[x] Hey, you are breeding bodied yukkuri and she buys those, maybe she'd be interested in some "human-friendly" ones? (You only need so many for the cafe and you are trying to sell anyway.)
-[x] On that subject, she has types you don't have, and you might have some types she does not. Perhaps some breeding and splitting of children is called for?
[x] Plan to give Jack 10M, 2 tokens, and a mysterious note.

Alyssa route is go.
>> No. 41510
[x] "It's good to hear that, Alyssa."
-[x] Cuddle Alyssa.
-[x] Maybe the yukkuri want to cuddle her?
[x] Find out where and when Alyssa's from. It's possible she's from a previous time period, given the flintlock pistol, and as far as you know, yukkuri are only found in the City.
[x] Relax. "This is good tea."
[x] So, are we gonna take turns with the maid? what do you have in mind.
[x] Don't even plan to give Jack anything.

No banging anyone right now, no keeping the maid that we should share and no Business talk-today.
As for Jack, I voted no, but I'm not sure. She insisted that he was gonna betray us (and she is, on this subject, Kahi's voice) He did good in the end, but only because we saved him first... or am I being too paranoid?
>> No. 41511
>>41508

Eh, Rebecca is pretty sure John will bang the maid until he faints, and by all means he should do so. He will be "Living the dream" some would say.

But of course, that's not the only use she will be given. She will take care of the places we rent, maybe help with the yukkuri (but how?), and become Alyssa's legs and arms.
>> No. 41513
>>41511
If John really wishes to Right Click for HOT, UNDEAD ACTION he has Alyssa, who likely wouldn't mind a repeat performance. The maid doesn't strike me as much more than a semi-aware flesh golem(though she might just be a consummate professional even in her current state. Still leaning semi-aware flesh golem though.).

There's also the whole thing where suddenly lusting after the maid(and it should be noted that Rebecca was all for it at the time because she wanted to watch) will do all sorts of negative things to Alyssa's already crushed... hmm, can't think of the right word for this... eh, I'll go with "spirit" for now, "confidence" was also in mind, but neither feels quite right. But anyways, it's something to keep in mind.

Having the maid around to help Alyssa is fine, though I suspect that Rebecca might offer to take them both in, and she's certainly got better options for taking care of them than John has.
>> No. 41515
>>41513

Alyssa can't give handjobs, or step on John.

But seriously now, I don't see why John can't keep both at his apartament. It's not like the maid has to sleep, and if her apathetic/mindless existence is any sign, she can probably stand still in a corner until we give her something to do.

Alyssa, on the other hand, is a more complicaed issue. Since she is limbless, there aren't many places she can stay. We can't put her in a corner, since she has a concious will (not mention the implicit cruelty), and leaving her on the floor is disrespecting (unless she can hop like a blob yukkuri). She will also need to sleep somewhere confortable (I predict Alyssa will replace John's pillow).

The maid can also clean, wash, sew (Alice can't sew), and fight, among other things. Alyssa, in exchange, can think and talk, commanding the maid to help John when he can't do so.
>> No. 41516
>>41515
"Can" and "should" are two different things. Just because you can potentially do it does not necessarily mean you can do it well
>> No. 41517
hey i just had a thought. You know how yukkuri grow based on belief. And we have a couple of brain dead yukkuri that don't know up from down due to being premature. Think we could somehow trick them into growing into Alyssa's limbs?
>> No. 41518
>>41517
... I want you to think about what you just said for a minute.
>> No. 41519
>>41518
Agreed.
>> No. 41520
> "Can" and "should" are two different things. Just because you can potentially do it does not necessarily mean you can do it well

Can you be more vauge? I can almost understand what you mean.
>> No. 41521
>>41515
How would the maid react to the Yukkuri? would she attack them like she attacked the zombies?
>> No. 41522
>>41521
Well, something among the lines of:
"Hey maid, this are MY pets, MASTER's pets. Protect them and don't hurt them unless I say so, also, don't take orders from them."
She is a maid, she can follow orders. Sentient mind issues aside.
>> No. 41523
>>41521

Considering how the zombies attacked her first, as long as we tell the yukkuri to not bother her, it won't be a problem.

They will probably avoid her anyway, seeing she has stich marks/scars all over her body.
>> No. 41524
>>41520
I'm saying that, while John can, potentially, house Alyssa and the maid, it's not necessarily a good idea to do so.

I suppose, though, that what should be happening is asking Alyssa what she wants, and then making plans based around that.
>> No. 41525
File 133163083414.jpg - (30.96KB , 680x510 , this fucking guy.jpg ) [iqdb]
41525
You know, I hate to tell you all how stupid you are for bringing a zombie maid and a zombie whos in love with us into the City - Oh, wait, no I dont; I love it!

Picture slightly related.
>> No. 41526
>>41524

Alyssa will accept anything John offers her. Anything is better than being stuck alone in that mansion. If we ask her what she wants, she will simply ask to be with John.
>> No. 41527
>>41525
>I'm upset that we brought back mindless unpaid help and probable willing unpaid help
>> No. 41528
I wonder what frank will think if we bring Alyssa and or the zombie maid with us. I mean he's been pretty understanding with the yukkuri thing. But if MY roomate one day brought in a armless legless corpse bride and zombie maid that he has sex with, I'd be pretty freaked.
>> No. 41529
>>41528
>I wonder what frank will think when we bring Alyssa and or the zombie maid with us.

Fixed that for you. We can't have Alyssa separated from John now, and the maid is the most valuable thing we got.

And you're forgetting the creepy voice inside your head. That's quite an interessting bunch, if you ask me.
>> No. 41531
I miss the anormally fast updates.
>> No. 41532
File 133169414526.jpg - (531.57KB , 784x1000 , aacc247e418835fc2785cac25886fbee.jpg ) [iqdb]
41532
"I'm happy to hear that." You say, thinking. She still looks a little downtrodden, though. Hm. Well, these look a bit more than adult-size, they should be strong enough together...

You take a moment to whisper in the Mystia's ear. She looks startled, then a little mischievous as she gets Youmu's attention, and the two of them slip out of sight for a moment. You sip the tea.

"... This is really good." You remark, and Rebecca smiles gratefully. Honestly, it wouldn't matter if it wasn't, though. Even if it tasted terrible, you'd still drink it and pretend that it was great, at this point.

"Seasoned with crushed rose hips from the garden, and just a squeeze of peach nectar." Rebecca explains.

"It's very nice." You reply, watching carefully... there.

Alyssa starts, squealing slightly as the two appear at her sides, lifting her up in tandem to carry her over to your place and settle her into your lap. Surprised though she might have been, she settles and calms as you pat her, sagging into your chest, and the two settle into snuggling you both, warmly.

.... It's a bit confining, with all three of them on top of you. The weight adds up. You definitely aren't going to say that, though.

You bet that you would mind less, if the weight of all this clothing was subtracted.

Time for a subject change! She has to talk to her husband about the room-renting potential, and it's already pretty much agreed you'll hang on to the maid for at least tonight. You guess you can stand her in the closet, if nothing else.

"A thought occured to me. I've been breeding some yukkuri-"

"Oh, I'm afraid I really can't justify buying more right now." Rebecca says, snipping right to your intent. "I only have so many regular customers, after all..."

"... Yes, that does seem reasonable." You admit. It's only, what, a week into the contest, and all? You think everyone is just into start-ups, at best. "But perhaps we could discuss... breeding arrangements, I guess?"

There are some breeding arrangements you would LOVE to make. aaand you hadn't quite caught the innuendo involved there. Now Rebecca is raising her eyebrow in amusement again.

"We'll see, dear. It's a discussion for another time, though, I think."

... And speaking of 'time's.

"Now that I think about it... Alyssa, do you remember when or where that mansion was from."

"Of course. I lived in it since my marriage, in...." She trails off, and looks puzzled suddenly. "... Europe?"

"That's a bit general." You say, thoughtfully. "There's a whole lot of Europe, after all."

"I know, but... I'm sure it's just on the tip of my tongue..." She says, frowning. "I... Can't have forgotten, I lived there for... for a long time."

"It's fine." You say, thinking. The Demon Queen probably snatched the place from wherever it was, and you guess... did the same sort of thing that made people forget where the City came from, and its name, just on a smaller scale? Or something.

In any case, Jack probably deserves a little something for not sitting back and letting you die while he bled to death, you guess. Ten money, a couple of tokens, maybe. A letter, light on the details of things, just getting across that he was a help, somehow? Yeah, that should do it.

Looks like things are winding down, Rebecca is writing a contact number. You go ahead and jot yours down in turn.

---

1:10 AM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 41533
[x] It's been a pleasure, Rebecca.
-[x] If Voice comments on this, tell it to shut up.
[x] Go back to apartment.
-[x] While walking back, explain City, yukkuri, and Contest to Alyssa.
[x] Make sure Maid knows not to exterminate your yukkuri.
[x] Explain situation to Frank if he's awake. Observe his reaction.
[x] Store Maid in closet. Put stuff away.
[x] Fall asleep.
-[x] Put Alyssa in your bed if she wants. Otherwise, find a suitable place.

Man, I hope Frank's awake. It won't be nearly as funny if he has time to adjust while we're asleep.
>> No. 41534
[x] It's been a pleasure, Rebecca.
-[x] If Voice comments on this, tell it to shut up.
[x] Go back to apartment.
-[x] While walking back, explain City, yukkuri, and Contest to Alyssa.
[x] Make sure Maid knows not to exterminate your yukkuri.
[x] Explain situation to Frank if he's awake. Observe his reaction.
[x] Store Maid in closet. Put stuff away.
[x] Fall asleep.
-[x] Put Alyssa in your bed if she wants. Otherwise, find a suitable place.

This vote seems fine, nothing much to do except finally crash after the yukari game and finally get some well deserved rest.
>> No. 41535
[x] It's been a pleasure, Rebecca.
-[x] If Voice comments on this, tell it to shut up.
[x] Go back to apartment.
-[x] While walking back, explain City, yukkuri, and Contest to Alyssa.
[x] Make sure Maid knows not to exterminate your yukkuri.
[x] Explain situation to Frank if he's awake. Observe his reaction.
[x] Put stuff away.
[x] Fall asleep.
-[x] Put Alyssa in your bed if she wants. Otherwise, find a suitable place.

Only problem I have with the previous votes is the
[x] Store Maid in closet vote

I'm not sure if that will do anything: if she wants to get out (i.e. she's programmed to clean every morning), she'll just open the door and start doing stuff, or she'll break the door down, or something.

Whatever, though, probably doesn't significantly matter
>> No. 41536
anyone else imagining Frank's reaction to the zombies and laughing their asses off? anybody?
>> No. 41537
i just had a thought. how did Alyssa end up a limbless corpse hanging from a meathook? in fact why are they even zombies instead of just corpses? was it a virus? a curse? this may be a touchy subject though so we should be careful about how we ask.
>> No. 41539
>>41536
We probably would want to wake Frank before going to bed. Imagine if he wake before us and open the closet... At least there's no gun inside the house, but the scream will definitely wake everyone up.

Now imagine if say, Alice, find us in bed with Alyssa. What will she think, I wonder?

>>41537
What if she doesn't even know herself why she didn't die? She wasn't exactly in a position to search for answers.

As for limbless and on a hook situation, I'll point to the master of the mansion as responsible for it.
>> No. 41541
[x] It's been a pleasure, Rebecca.
-[x] If Voice comments on this, tell it to shut up.
[x] Go back to apartment.
-[x] While walking back, explain City, yukkuri, and Contest to Alyssa.
[x] Make sure Maid knows not to exterminate your yukkuri.
[x] Explain situation to Frank if he's awake. Observe his reaction.
[x] Put stuff away.
[x] Fall asleep.
-[x] Put Alyssa in your bed if she wants. Otherwise, find a suitable place.
>> No. 41542
[x] Ask her what her thoughts on today's events are.
-[x] Ask her if she will participate in the next Bonus Game, if a new one happens. You will probably join it, maybe with a shotgun in hand. It would be nice to have a trustworthy and familiar (and beautiful) face to team up with again.
[x] "It's been a pleasure, Rebecca. I'm looking forward to our next encounter."
[x] Go back to the apartment.
-[x] While walking back, explain City, yukkuri, and Contest to Alyssa.
-[x] Make sure Maid knows not to exterminate your yukkuri.
-[x] The girls probably missed you. Hug/slap them when you arrive, you missed them too.
-[x] Explain the situation to Frank/yukkuri if they are awake and ask about it.
[x] Put stuff away.
[x] "Alyssa, I hope you aren't a jealous woman"
-[x] Take Alyssa and the maid to your room. Time for some non-traumatic relaxation fun, you deserve it.

Important stuff here. Some preparation for the future and finally making the most of the rewards.
>> No. 41543
[x] Ask her what her thoughts on today's events are.
-[x] Ask her if she will participate in the next Bonus Game, if a new one happens. You will probably join it, maybe with a shotgun in hand. It would be nice to have a trustworthy and familiar (and beautiful) face to team up with again.
[x] "It's been a pleasure, Rebecca. I'm looking forward to our next encounter."
[x] Go back to the apartment.
-[x] While walking back, explain City, yukkuri, and Contest to Alyssa.
-[x] Make sure Maid knows not to exterminate your yukkuri.
-[x] The girls probably missed you. Hug/slap them when you arrive, you missed them too.
-[x] Explain the situation to Frank/yukkuri if they are awake and ask about it.
[x] Put stuff away.
[x] "Alyssa, I hope you aren't a jealous woman"
-[x] Take Alyssa and the maid to your room. Time for some non-traumatic relaxation fun, you deserve it.

We're on autosage now, right? Next update should be Kahi's summary of the Bonus Game, no?
>> No. 41544
[x] It's been a pleasure, Rebecca.
-[x] If Voice comments on this, tell it to shut up.
[x] Go back to apartment.
-[x] While walking back, explain City, yukkuri, and Contest to Alyssa.
[x] Make sure Maid knows not to exterminate your yukkuri.
[x] Explain situation to Frank if he's awake. Observe his reaction.
[x] Quarter Maid in closet.
[x] Put stuff away.
[x] Fall asleep.
-[x] Put Alyssa in your bed if she wants. Otherwise, find a suitable place.

The yukkuri are asleep, most likely.

>>41543
Man, you're really focused on that summary, aren't you?
>> No. 41545
[x] It's been a pleasure, Rebecca.
-[x] If Voice comments on this, tell it to shut up.
[x] Go back to apartment.
-[x] While walking back, explain City, yukkuri, and Contest to Alyssa.
[x] Make sure Maid knows not to exterminate your yukkuri.
[x] Explain situation to Frank if he's awake. Observe his reaction.
[x] Put stuff away.
[x] Fall asleep.
-[x] Put Alyssa in your bed if she wants. Otherwise, find a suitable place.
>> No. 41546
[x] It's been a pleasure, Rebecca.
[x] Go back to the apartment.
-[x] While walking back, explain City, yukkuri, and Contest to Alyssa.
[x] Make sure Maid knows not to exterminate your yukkuri.
[x] The girls probably missed you. If they're awake, hug/slap them when you arrive, you missed them too.
[x] Explain the situation to Frank if he's awake. Observe his reaction.
[x] Put stuff away.
[x] "Alyssa, I hope you aren't a jealous woman"
-[x] Take Alyssa and the maid to your room. Time for some non-traumatic relaxation fun, you deserve it.

Let's get the zombie sex out of the way, so we won't have to bother with it again.
>> No. 41547
>It's been a pleasure, Rebecca.
>No, not yet.
>Shut up voice.

[x] It's been a pleasure, Rebecca.
-[x] If Voice comments on this, tell it to shut up.
[x] Go back to apartment.
-[x] While walking back, explain City, yukkuri, and Contest to Alyssa.
[x] Make sure Maid knows not to exterminate your yukkuri.
-[x] Put her in the closet, you didn't liked that door anyway
[x] Explain situation to Frank if he's awake. Observe his reaction.
-[x] The girls probably missed you. Hug/slap them when you arrive.
[x] Put stuff away.
[x] Fall asleep.
-[x] Put Alyssa in your bed if she wants. Otherwise, find a suitable place.
>> No. 41548
>>41544

Eh, can't really blame him/her. Lots of people are curious about the possible results too, and Kahi did say he would do that.

[x] It's been a pleasure, Rebecca.
[x] Go back to the apartment.
-[x] While walking back, explain City, yukkuri, and Contest to Alyssa.
[x] Make sure Maid knows not to exterminate your yukkuri.
[x] The girls probably missed you. If they're awake, hug/slap them when you arrive, you missed them too.
[x] Explain the situation to Frank if he's awake. Observe his reaction.
[x] Put stuff away.
[x] "Alyssa, I hope you aren't a jealous woman"
-[x] Take Alyssa and the maid to your room. Time for some non-traumatic relaxation fun. You deserve it.

C'mon guys, don't be rude to the voice. He's a pretty cool guy, and did help John a couple of times. It's thank to him/it that we have the maid now, and he also warmed up Rebecca to John by making a move on her (she isn't against the idea of making out with John, she just needs her husband permission first).
>> No. 41549
[x] It's been a pleasure, Rebecca.
[x] Go back to the apartment.
-[x] While walking back, explain City, yukkuri, and Contest to Alyssa.
[x] Make sure Maid knows not to exterminate your yukkuri.
[x] The girls probably missed you. If they're awake, hug/slap them when you arrive, you missed them too.
[x] Explain the situation to Frank if he's awake. Observe his reaction.
[x] Put stuff away.
[x] Take Alyssa and the maid to your room. Time for some non-traumatic relaxation fun. You deserve it.

Why asking her if she is a jealous person if we're taking her too?
>> No. 41550
[x] It's been a pleasure, Rebecca.
-[x] If Voice comments on this, tell it to shut up.
[x] Go back to apartment.
-[x] While walking back, explain City, yukkuri, and Contest to Alyssa.
[x] Make sure Maid knows not to exterminate your yukkuri.
[x] Explain situation to Frank if he's awake. Observe his reaction.
-[x] The girls probably missed you. Hug/slap them when you arrive.
[x] Put stuff away.
[x] Get Alyssa settled in and get some very badly needed sleep


>"Alyssa, I hope you aren't a jealous woman"
Is it just me, or does this come off as sounding creepy and/or slimy?
>> No. 41551
[x] It's been a pleasure, Rebecca.
-[x] If Voice comments on this in an uncouth manner, tell it to shut up.
[x] Go back to apartment.
-[x] While walking back, explain City, yukkuri, and Contest to Alyssa.
-[x] If still walking after explanations, find out when she's from, or at least what level of technology she's familiar with.
[x] Make sure Maid knows not to exterminate your yukkuri.
-[x] Put her in the closet, you didn't liked that door anyway
[x] Explain situation to Frank if he's awake. Observe his reaction.
-[x] The yukkuri probably missed you. Hug/slap them if they are awake when when you arrive.
[x] Put stuff away.
[x] Maid goes in closet when not doing anything.
[x] Fall asleep.
-[x] Put Alyssa in your bed if she wants. Otherwise, find a suitable place.
-[x] If Alyssa wants, right-click for hot undead action.

Alyssa I'm fine with. The maid, not so much (she just does it as a matter of duty or something). Also:

Frank! This followed me home, please can I keep it?
>> No. 41552
why can I tolerate flesh golem maid but an undead sentient torso-head just drives me crazy
>> No. 41553
>>41550 has a point. It's one in the morning. And that is pretty slimy-sounding.

>>41551 here, please change last vote to:
[x] Get Alyssa settled in and get some very badly needed sleep
[x] Don't say anything smarmy to Alyssa.
>> No. 41554
[x] It's been a pleasure, Rebecca.
[x] Go back to the apartment.
-[x] While walking back, explain City, yukkuri, and Contest to Alyssa.
[x] Make sure Maid knows not to exterminate your yukkuri.
[x] The girls probably missed you. If they're awake, hug/slap them when you arrive, you missed them too.
[x] Explain the situation to Frank if he's awake. Observe his reaction.
[x] Put stuff away.
[x] Take Alyssa and the maid to your room. Time for some non-traumatic relaxation fun. You deserve it.
>> No. 41555
Guys. It's one in the morning and will probably be later when we are ready to go to bed. No only that, but there's a bunch of births which are going to take place throughout the morning. We need all the sleep we can get.

We can have sex in the future.

[x] It's been a pleasure, Rebecca.
[x] Go back to the apartment.
-[x] While walking back, explain City, yukkuri, and Contest to Alyssa.
[x] Make sure Maid knows not to exterminate your yukkuri.
[x] Explain the situation to Frank if he's awake. Observe his reaction.
[x] Put stuff away.
[x] Fall asleep.
-[x] Put Alyssa in your bed if she wants. Otherwise, find a suitable place.
-[x] If you do engage in intercourse against your better judgement, don't involve the maid unless Alyssa's fine with it.
>> No. 41556
File 133176594157.png - (38.13KB , 1556x1113 , GameManseExteriorbprt.png ) [iqdb]
41556
Hoo. Well past autosage. Anyway, let's begin with outside. You've seen all of this, but I'll helpfully mark the only really hidden thing for you, the Voucher you picked up. The only person, of all the contestants, who will notice it sitting in the zombie's pocket is Jack, and he's not going to reach through the fence to get it. If you're partnered with him, he'll tell you about it, and if you just inspect the struggling corpse closer on your own, without any hints that there's something on it, then you can find it yourself.

There's the silver gate to the fence, obviously, and if you've partnered with Chad and made it through the stupidly huge number of zombies constantly crawling up out from the ground out there, then you can discover that he's not quite strong enough to shift the tree-sized metal bars keeping the outer gate, through the wall, shut. Climbing is also a no-go. You can try to climb the wall, but there are no real handholds or anything, so you only ever get a little up before Zombies get ahold of you and start pulling you back down.

Chad and the maid are sufficient to get out through the wall-gate, though.

On this note, we can talk about partners.

It's possible to get through without one or two helpers. Just, horribly unlikely.

Jack will offer you partnership right from the get-go. He's sort of a fellow that's not entirely trustworthy, though, and very loot-oriented. He'll get unhappy if you bring a second person into things, and even more unhappy if you try to bring more, dividing the loot more ways. You can cool him down, but it's an iffy thing. Push too hard, and he'll get more and more likely to try to find a way to lock you all in a closet and take everything for himself.

If you turn down his offer, he'll leave, but he'll come back later and offer again. This is a trick, he may or may not be possessed, and at this point his only intent is to find a way to backstab your entire group, all at once. He will, however, assist to some degree until that opportunity comes.

Chad is a beefy, incredibly strong guy. You can ask him along, but only if you run after him and catch up before he's done surveying the outside of the house and enters through a window, suspicious of the obvious way in. He's a useful guy to have, if you need brawns. He's not really good at puzzles, though. And more than anything, he's aware of the general status quo of horror movies: 'the black guy always dies first'. If he doesn't get brought into the group, and you dawdle long enough before entering, then once inside, he'll wander his way up to the library and take the axe from the armor there.

There, he makes a decision. "I am not going to be the first to die. No matter what, I won't die first." Encounters with him following this are VERY DANGEROUS.

???- who still has no name of his own, is a jocky sort of guy, who looks like he plays a lot of football. He's actually pretty weak for his build, has a glass jaw, and isn't great at thinking, but he's slightly more of an asset than a liability, despite that his only real attraction is leering and suggestive/creepy comments directed at any females present. Until, and unless, you locate some manner of alcohol and leave him alone long enough to get at it. Once drunk he is ENTIRELY USELESS AND A LIABILITY, and may potentially assault female partners. Or you, in low-light situations.

If he doesn't get brought onto the team, then he's definitely the first person to die. Since he runs off inside right away, it's hard to get him on the team.

Rebecca- You know her. Milf with the rich husband. Not possible to get anywhere with her willingly, no matter how you fluster her. She'll happily watch any other interactions, though. Unlike everyone else involved, has some medical training, although it is limited in scope. Her modest dress will probably trip her up if she has to run in it, and she can't really fight off attacks terribly well. Left alone, will probably die.

Elaine- Like, not looking for a boyfriend. But if you, like, are convincing enough, she'll come along. She's not great at puzzle-solving, but she's carrying a can of pepper-spray, which might or might not come in handy.

If left alone, wanders into the larder just in time to get locked in with a still-angry Alyssa. Once released, will head to a window to try to compose herself. Not a problem. Unless there are zombies in the inner-grounds. In which case, she'll be a demonstration of why you shouldn't only have a thin sheet of glass between yourself and hungry zombies.

Janet- Serious girl. Throws knives as a hobby, is really accurate with them. She hasn't brought any with her, though. Without knives, no good at fighting off danger, but she can run fine. Better than most others at puzzles.

If left alone and not located fast enough, will be possessed.

Serah- Yes, you could partner with her. In theory. Though in practice, it would be something closer to 'I am not letting you out of my sight'. In order to do this, you had to go ignore Jack's offer and go after her immediately, rather than attempt to converse with anyone else.

The best at solving puzzles and very confident about the situation. However, if you manage to partner with her, John will be too paranoid to turn his back on her or rest, until and unless a second partner is located. If a glass eye is located, and she sees it, she will figure out its purpose quickly. If you delay too long in figuring out the puzzle, then John's paranoia proves justified, as she will reveal her secret taser, and remove someone's eye to finish this up quickly. If you have only the blue eye, it will be Alyssa's. If you have the green one, it will be yours, even if you also have the blue eye.

At this point, if zombies are in the inner yard, the front door or part of the wall will come down, zombies begin flooding in, and anyone that is possessed or zombified will converge on the spot. Which, since you have been tased, will likely turn out... messy, for you. But on the plus side, if you lose, you get your eye back. In exchange for the occasional horrific nightmare-flashbacks. Serah will also show up later, to smugly thank you for the irreplacable role you played in securing her victory.... John won't know what the fuck.
>> No. 41557
File 133176706291.png - (26.47KB , 942x500 , GameManseFloor1.png ) [iqdb]
41557
First floor. You'll notice the three brown 'x's. Those are where bronze keys can be found. The butler's room, the janitor supply closet, and sitting in the toilet. I won't bother going into the minutiae of where tokens, tickets, and money can be found, suffice it to say there was plenty. I also won't really go into detail on who can find what where and who misses what, because I don't want to be typing this out all day. Keeping it to the important bits.

The silver key is where you remember, Alyssa's stomach, along with the puzzle chess piece. Nothing new there. Now for the red marks.

Top hidden room. Both have some stuff in it, one has a locked door, behind which there is a Voucher for the claiming. Easy location, you just need a silver key to get at it. And for there to not be zombies everywhere.

The kitchen. You remember here? The oven has the wedding ring in it. Also, if you have someone untrustworthy in your party, it'd be good to know that the oven is huge. All it takes is a little shove, from outside, to put someone all the way in, and if the door to it is closed, it doesn't open from the inside. If you get stuck in there... whoever put you in might not start the coals going. But whoever comes along next might. Not a pleasant finish.

Maid assistant's room. Try to sleep here? The doll will kill you in your sleep. Nothing else on this floor to note except the maid assistant's corpse, in the next room over. If you... and I hesitate to type this... try to take the page's place in things then the corpse will come to life and helpfully try to strangle you. Unless its hands have fallen off, in which case it will try to bite you to death. But this shouldn't be an issue unless you get ? guy really drunk and leave him in this room, for whatever reason.
>> No. 41558
File 133176794493.png - (23.99KB , 938x498 , GameManseFloor2.png ) [iqdb]
41558
Second floor. There's really two big risks here. First is falling out of a window, to the ground. You probably won't die immediately, but you won't be good for... really anything, so it's just a matter of time lying there until you get finished off by someone or something. Significantly less, if the fence gate is opened.

Second is the maid. You'll most likely find her here. If you piss her off, she will murder your whole group. Even if Chad's in it. Moving along.

A smaller risk is the butler's body. It's just sitting there, decomposing, and it won't come to life or anything. If you deliberately desecrate it somehow, then his ghost will come back and he will not be happy.

The other risk is an even smaller one, but constant. Every time you move around the mansion, there's a small, but steadily increasing chance that you'll run into someone who wants you dead, if there's someone who wants you dead. There probably is.

Anyway, those empty rooms? If you're the first one in there, they both have silver keys. Not a big help if, just for instance, there's a crazy axe murderer three steps behind you, but hey. There's something.

The eye is in the library, like you recall. John can find it in a cursory search, but strangely, few of the others can. If you have Chad, you can give him the axe, since he's the only one who can really use it, and he probably won't go crazy if he's in your group.

Secret passages, though... you didn't find everything. And there wasn't quite enough voice to ask Alyssa if there was something you missed, there. But she couldn't tell you everything, just that she knew there was a ledge you could get to a hidden room from, if you crawled out of the window, there. Not a wide one though, and dangerous, it would crumble if you went back and forth too many times. Also, there was a puzzle in that room, which opened up the second room. You couldn't get Alyssa's help on it, though, since she'd never been in there. In any case, the first room had a voucher and a gold key, the second, another voucher.
>> No. 41559
File 133176846827.png - (16.80KB , 937x497 , GameManseFloor3.png ) [iqdb]
41559
Third floor, surprisingly, nothing really new in deadly surprises, except that if you fall out of a window, you will now probably die 'instantly', instead of 'eventually'. If you're the first person up, however, there will be a gold key just sitting there on the table in the parlor, waiting for you.

Also there's that puzzle that gives you a voucher if solved. But aside from that, nothing much, just tickets tokens and money to be found on this floor.
>> No. 41560
File 133176874525.png - (14.93KB , 936x498 , GameManseAtticandRoof.png ) [iqdb]
41560
Attic and rooftop.

Aside from the key, nothing much to be said here, aside from that you'll definitely die instantly if you fall off the roof. There are a couple hidden rooms that you can get to by clambering over it, but Alyssa doesn't know about them, and it's slippery and really dangerous. You don't get any keys or vouchers from it either, so just the usual sort of loot.

Also, if you try to go over the very peak, from the lower half of the grid to higher, you will definitely slip going over it. And then you fall off the roof.
>> No. 41561
File 133176913264.png - (13.70KB , 957x517 , GameManseBasement.png ) [iqdb]
41561
Basement: the Green eye is sitting in the master's socket where he lies, down in his BDSM parlor slash outright torture chamber. It's possible to miss that, and you don't really need it to solve the angel and get the escape key, which is the only way to get through the escape tunnel through the wine cellar.

His body comes to life if you try to take the eye, but it's kind of pathetic and feeble. It can scream at you, but that's about it. Less of a danger than pretty much anything else.
>> No. 41562
Is there any specific reason John was/is possessed/hosting the master's spirit/voice?
>> No. 41563
I'm glad maid-chan was on our side. Basically Serah came out with a lot of loot, right?
>> No. 41564
Just something I noticed about Rebecca. Remember guys that the servants must certainly be loyal to their boss. Considering the pictures Kahi used for them... Trying anything with Rebecca while they're nearby would invite... 'accidents' to happen I think.
>> No. 41565
>>41562

So basically we got the best possible ending.
>> No. 41567
>>41566

New Thread
>> No. 41568
>>41566

New Thread