[Return]
Archived thread

File 133126952461.jpg - (131.12KB , 850x680 , CloseApproximation.jpg ) [iqdb]
40641 No. 40641
Thread Eight: Yukari games continue.

------

>> No. 40642
File 133126961673.png - (11.87KB , 937x497 , 3floorEntry.png ) [iqdb]
40642
You climb the stairs, letting the door swing shut behind you, and pass through another, unlocked door, at the top. You're in a wide hallway when you reach the third floor... a quick check back reveals a door with a gold lock.

Forward, there's an unlocked door leading to the north, and a parlor, well lit by the many windows, to the south. The parlor isn't even separated from the hallway by a wall or door.

There are a few teacups set out on the large table, as well as a game board and a small wooden box with what you presume are the tokens inside. Several books are set out, as well as a small tobacco pipe.

You aren't quite sure what to do, but without a gold key, you don't seem to have many options available.

---

Competitors:
You-Jack (Partners, separated)
Rebecca- following your lead. Pleasant to touch. Doesn't seem to mind being touched much, protestations of matrimonial precedence to the contrary.

Chad- zombie-nommed
???- Ax'd in the Grand Foyer
Serah- Trapped in the library, released.
Elaine- Zombie-nommed.
Janet-???


Inventory:
Voucher 1
Ticket x3
Ticket x2 (In Rebecca's care)
Token x2
Token x1 (In Rebecca's care)
40M (In Jack's keeping)
20M
10M (In Rebecca's care)
Rusted Pocket-knife
Paring Knife
Unmarked Note-paper strips x7
Pressed Flower x2
Note + Sketch
Forest sketch
tin button
Glass Eye (blue)
Assorted Chess Pieces
Mop
Mop (Rebecca)
Maid Outfit (Rebecca)
Bronze Key
Silver Key

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 40645
[x] Comb the parlor.
-[x] Check books.
-[x] Check box, gameboard.
-[x] Examine and take the pipe.
-[x] Look through windows.

Ok, there should be no hurry, besides the acute case of undead in the first floor. And we should expect to find Janet, if ever.
>> No. 40646
[x] Search parlor. Under table, inside box. Also inspect game board. Glance through books.
-[x] If pipe is still warm, hold papers up to it.

I think I remember something saying the lightbulbs/candles didn't really give off heat.
>> No. 40647
[x] Search parlor. Under table, inside box. Also inspect game board. Glance through books.
-[x] If pipe is still warm, hold papers up to it.
[x] check windows
[x] look through inventory again, and see if you missed any details in the low light
[x] go to the north room when done
>> No. 40648
[x] Comb the parlor.
-[x] Check books.
-[x] Check box, gameboard.
-[x] Examine and take the pipe.
-[x] Look through windows.
>> No. 40649
File 13312725085.jpg - (92.63KB , 600x958 , Santa_claus_bkq600.jpg ) [iqdb]
40649
The windows look out into thick fog. You can't see very far, but by leaning out of one on either side, you can tell that it's a long way down, and there are no handholds. You lean back in, quickly.

The pipe is cold, and empty of everything except a faded hint of ashy residue. The number '1475' is etched into its side. Is it an antique or something? You don't really know, but it doesn't look too old. Not hundreds of years, anyway. You stick it in your pocket anyway.

Nothing under the tables, but checking the books brings rewards. Nothing marking their places, but hidden in the bindings are two tokens, carefully set in place.

It's the gameboard, or rather the box, that brings the real reward, though. It's set up, and has the pieces for, checkers. Inside of it, however, is a single chess piece.

"Black King!" You say, holding it up in the light and examining the finely carved features of the heavy piece.

"Oh! That's the last one you needed, isn't it dearie?" Rebecca says, seeming to share in your excitement a little.

---

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 40650
[x] Back to the library

Hopefully, we can get there before the Zombies
>> No. 40651
[x] Back to the library. Solve THAT puzzle.
-[x] In case there's zombies, ready to push through or retreat.

Hoping maid-chan got rid of the zombies.
>> No. 40652
[x] Don't forget the north room.
>> No. 40653
[x] Give Rebecca one more token for her share.
[x] Check the room to the north for anything that requires your immediate attention.
[x] Go solve the puzzle.
>> No. 40654
File 133127364747.png - (13.84KB , 938x498 , SecretDoors.png ) [iqdb]
40654
You immediately head back down to the library, and spend a few minutes setting the pieces in proper order. When you place the last one, there's a louder click than normal, and all of the squares that the pieces are sitting on sink just slightly into the board.

Towards the northeast corner of the library, two patches of wall give off a soft clicking noise, and move a bit back. It looks like you could just push either of them back and to the side, to slide open a secret passage.

There's one on the north wall, and one on the east.

---

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 40655
[x] Well north wall again. Check it out then
[x] check east wall.

We should really get a bag or something

When we go back to the 3rd floor with the gold key, let's remember to check the north room
>> No. 40656
[x] Search north passage.
>> No. 40659
[x] North wall
-[x] After checking both doors, take a chess piece with you when you leave

Reposting after post shenanigans. May show up twice
>> No. 40660
File 133127565389.png - (13.93KB , 938x498 , NorthPassage.png ) [iqdb]
40660
You slide the north panel open.

It's pretty dark inside, with no candles, but the passage is short and there's a window at the end. It looks like it was only just out of visual range, from the next room over, if you're judging distances right... if the fog had been a little thinner, you would have seen it.

At the end, by the window, there's a sort of... one-way transparent section of the wall. You didn't notice anything abnormal from the other side, but for whatever reason, you can peer through it to spy on the room west of here.

.... you aren't sure what purpose that might have been put to, unless the master of the house would have people have private conversations or something in there, and then look in on them. Maybe hear them, you don't know, there's nothing happening in that room. Just as empty as before.

---

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 40661
[x] East room
-[x] Grab a chess piece when you're done
>> No. 40663
[x] Go east
[x] grab the black king once you're done
>> No. 40664
[x] Go east
[x] grab the black king once you're done

Interesting, but useless right now.
>> No. 40665
File 133127669360.png - (14.25KB , 938x498 , EastPassage.png ) [iqdb]
40665
This passageway is much longer. There's still a lack of candles, but there are some windows placed every so often so that you aren't just stumbling erratically through the dark.

As expected, there's a 'hole' to put your face by and peer through. You think you can hear something....

Oh. There's Jack. And that other girl, Janet. Jack is wearing no pants. Janet is very enthusiastically bouncing on top of him.

Jack doesn't seem anywhere near as enthusiastic, you note. In fact, he looks really blue in the face. Probably due to the fact that her hands are latched in a vice-like grip around his throat, and he can't breath despite his, by-now weak, struggles at her wrists.

"I love you!" Janet yells, a little manically, right into his face. "I love you! Love me, Geoffrey! I love you, so why won't you love me back?"

Jack... can't really say much in response to that. Or anything, as his hands fall limply to the floor as you watch.

"What's going on? You're all stiff, suddenly." Rebecca remarks. "I can't see anything from here..."

---

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 40666
[x] Rescue Jack

May have to wait for tomorrow, but Jack's our partner, Dammit.
>> No. 40668
[x] Go rescue Jack, FAST.
-[x] Be... ready with the knife. The girl obviously lost it and may try to attack you or Rebecca too.

We'll need to run a bit to make it in time, but we can still save Jack, possibly. Not sure how strong she is, but she did manage to make Jack unable to fight back. Last thing we want is us or Rebecca harmed so close to the end.

>>40666
Didn't exactly stay together long, but yeah, we shouldn't just watch.
>> No. 40669
[x] Rescue Jack. Now. Kill the B===

No helping it. She's possessed by yandere-brocon meido.

use your knives
>> No. 40670
Would it be irony if we killed the woman possessed by a ghost killed by a knife with the same knife while she does the same thing?

Anyway, the puzzle got us no keys, but that's okay. After this, I guess it's back upstairs.
>> No. 40671
[x] Rescue Jack.
[x] , he's your brother!

The stages of drowning are, somewhat paraphrased, loss of air, unconsciousness, involuntary convulsions, and death.

Seeing as he was tugging at her wrists, this implies he was moving purposefully and is now unconscious rather than dead.
>> No. 40672
[x] Go rescue Jack, FAST.
-[x] She's under possession, if you have to kill her, do it. Also, "doubletap", psycho/possessed killers always rise twice or thrice or...
>> No. 40674
>>40670
I think we pretty much explored everything. Only things left are two gold doors. The statue will probably reveal the last key. Hopefully, Jack got the second eye.
>> No. 40675
>>40671
Using my 3DS, no tabs to check names. That should have been
-[x] Marie, he's your brother!

>>40669
You can say bitch here. It's not censored.
>> No. 40676
>>40674
There's one, unlocked door on the third floor.

And there's the matter of the already looted lady's room, the thing in the toilet, and the unfound eye. Also, on the first floor, there are three windows on the North wall, but we've only found one. So that's a puzzle.

All in all, there's more than a bit left to do. Including escaping.
>> No. 40677
>>40676
Ah, my bad then.

As for those windows, well... It's a mystery, yeah, but these are windows on the -first- floor. Only reason to look for them is to see if they're secure because we're sure not going near them. If they aren't, then the first floor may soon be crawling with zombies.

In hindsight, we may want to hurry up a bit.
>> No. 40678
>>40677
I have a theory that they lead to the basement, but yeah, a little bit too late.

It's interesting how this one night event might just wipe out most of the competition for the... competition. All of the established people we've seen (and currently the only person with a profit) are participating and/or dead
>> No. 40680
Wait... If Janet is being posessed by marie...

Judging by the voice in your head...

could you be posessed by the missing man of the house?
>> No. 40681
>>40678
...I'm not sure sure about your basement theory. Since the goal is to escape, a basement secret exit is the most probable way out. No reason to have such a thing rise up to add windows.

Gold lock on third floor may have loot and/or something needed further ahead of that way out. I really would love to say we shouldn't be greedy and get the hell out as soon as we get the gold key, but we can't risk having to come back because we didn't check the room up.
>> No. 40682
Well, the zombies are pretty slow. We can probably figure out a way to group them up and go around them, assuming their numbers have been sufficently reduced. Could be worth checking.

Anyway, that's speculation, at least for now.

[x] Save Jack.
-[x] "Marie, he's your brother!"
-[x] Keep knife ready in case that doesn't work and you are unable to overpower her.
>> No. 40683
[x] Save Jack.
-[x] "Marie, he's your brother!"
-[x] Keep knife ready in case that doesn't work and you are unable to overpower her.
>> No. 40684
>>40678
I sorta assumed if you died you wake up in the construction lot with nothing.

Anyway, I hope Rebecca knows CPR. Or us, but it'd be much more poetic if she knew it, since we've pretty much just been letting her follow us around up till now.

Also, she's probably more likely than us to know it, since she has that old, sickly husband.
>> No. 40686
>>40684
one contestant was beheaded and cooked, another was (probably) eaten by zombies, and still another is confirmed to at least be partially eaten by zombies.

Yukari can be hax, but even she can't manipulate the border between life and death without repercussions.
>> No. 40687
>>40686
This is a mystery location, with inhabitants from another mystery location, the City. I wouldn't be surprised if Yukari can do whatever Yukari pleases in here.
>> No. 40688
[x] Save Jack.
-[x] "Let him go, Marie! That's not Geoffrey!"

She wants her brother. The safest way (less deaths) is to convince her that Jack is not her brother.
>> No. 40689
[x] "It's Jack and Janet. They seem to be enjoying themselves."
[x] Make way so Rebecca can see them too. Then hug her from behind and let your hands wander freely.
[x] "Maybe we should enjoy ourselves too..."

Don't be assholes. Let's not judge people. If they have an asphyxiation fetish, we shouldn't bother them.
>> No. 40690
[x] Save Jack.
-[x] "Let him go, Marie! That's not Geoffrey!"

I'm pretty sure that is not an asphyxiation fetish.
>> No. 40691
>>40672 Here, revoting, let´s avoid unnecessary deaths.

[x] Save Jack.
-[x] "Let him go, Marie! That's not Geoffrey!"
-[x] "Geoffrey is/was your brother, it's in his Journal, and he... loved you but the master ordered to ignore you"
-[x] Keep ready in case you need to protect yourself, Rebecca or finish her.

Being compassive and trying to solve problems without murder might be better for Rebecca stability and to keep the mood for later.
>> No. 40692
[x] "It's Jack and Janet. They seem to be enjoying themselves."
[x] Make way so Rebecca can see them too. Then hug her from behind and let your hands wander freely.
[x] "Maybe we should enjoy ourselves too..."

Well, failing that, then please consider my second option vote.

[x] Save Jack.
-[x] "Let him go, Marie! That's not Geoffrey!"
>> No. 40694
Oh hey guys, Just so you know, If we say something wrong she'll more then likely snap Jack's neck. Especially if we told her, you know, she thought she was having sex with the man she loved but it was really a random guy.... Yeah.
>> No. 40695
>>40694

I care about Jack, since he seemed like a decent guy and was proving to be trustworthy. But if he dies, I won't cry for him. Well, at least not as much as I would cry for Rebecca...

If John is fast enough, he might save Jack, regardless of what Janet/Marie does. Unless Janet got some form of strenght power up with the possession, a single swing from the mop will be enough to get her off Jack, with a few more enough to positively kill her, if needed.

If she received a power up, though...well, I guess we will be having our first Boss Battle, as opposed to Run Away From the Mad Boss Killing Everyone. Just a thought now, how did this situation arise? Jack didn't seem to be a guy easily overpowered by a girl...
>> No. 40696
>>40694
When said like that. Revoting.
[x] Save Jack.
-[x] "Geoffrey is/was your brother, it's in his Journal, and he... loved you but the master ordered to ignore you"
-[x] Keep ready in case you need to protect yourself, Rebecca or finish her.
>> No. 40697
[x] Save Jack.
-[x] "Geoffrey is/was your brother, it's in his Journal, and he... loved you but the master ordered to ignore you"
-[x] Keep ready in case you need to protect yourself, Rebecca or finish her
>> No. 40699
File 133132066462.jpg - (455.02KB , 743x1588 , iloveyouiloveyouILOVEYOU.jpg ) [iqdb]
40699
".... Damn it!" You say, whirling about and running back down the passage.

Trying to, at least. You end up bumping into Rebecca, sending you both tumbling to the floor, and you end up scrambing through several awkward positions that leave her face entirely red. But there's no time for this sort of shenanigans or tomfoolery.

"Hurry up, we have to save Jack!" You say, retreating down the passage.

"Save... what? I don't understand, what's happening?" Rebecca replies, a bit behind you, dress discarded on the floor but mop still in hand.

This tunnel is too damn long. Far too long. How long can people survive being strangled? You don't know. Is it a minute, or two? Three? Damn it, it takes a couple minutes just to run out of that stupid passage and get through the library, is he still going to be...

You clear the doors, Rebecca right behind you, and stop. Jack is alone on the floor, still a mess. He's not breathing, when you check.... damn, what...

"Oh... not breathing. Heart-rate... nothing. No pulse. Might still be able to... step back, I'm going to try cardiopulmonary resuscitation." Rebecca says, seriously, kneeling next to the body.

"Try what?" You ask, dumbly.

"CPR, dear. I have a little medical training..." She says quickly, taking a deep breath and setting in to work.

It's a tense few moments, as she breathes into Jack's mouth, alternating with chest compressions. It bears fruit, however, as after a bit he coughs, sputtering, and starts breathing on his own, moving weakly.

"Oh, good, you're alive! I was worried, for a moment..." Rebecca says, leaning back.

Jack just lies there, confused, for a moment. Then his eyes widen, and he lifts up a hand, pointing past..."

"Behi-" He manages, before a pair of kitchen knives flash through the air beside you, burying themselves with wet 'thunk's into his chest. And almost the same time, you feel a small hand clamp down on the back of your neck with an un-naturally powerful grip of steel. There's a cold, burning sensation, as something pierces your left shoulder.

"What. Are you. Doing?" Janet asks, lifting you into the air without noticeable effort.

"Stop it... Marie..." You choke out. The knife is torn free, and your left arm feels kind of limp and useless as she tosses you forward to slam into the floor, next to Jack. You manage to heave yourself over in time to see Rebecca try for her with the mop handle....

Janet catches it effortlessly, snaps the wood with a twist of her wrist, and clocks Rebecca across the face with the broken bit still in her hand, sending the older woman sprawling. She stalks forward, a dark look on her face.

"What. Are you doing. With the maid?" She snarls eyes glinting.

"Marie... Geoffrey is-"

You're cut off, with a choking noise, as she grabs you by the throat, kicking Jack contemptuously to the side. Then, as she lifts you, her mood shifts. An almost tender look comes over her, as she gently kisses your forehead.

"It's all right. I love you, Geoffrey." She says, sliding her knife down to slice away at your pants until they fall off of you on their own, dropping the knife when they go. The other hand, she moves to caress...

This is not comfortable. You are not comfortable with this situation at all. You would say so, if you could do more than gurgle and scrabble at her wrist uselessly. Your anatomy is betraying you, however.

"I love you. So I'll forgive you, Geoffrey." She says. "You don't have to look at her, anymore. I'm here now. Look at me, only. You can only look at me."

You kick out as best you can, but she moves you around. It's not working. You can see Jack groaning something to Rebecca, across the room, and she starts crawling over to his own pants, slowly, an enormous bruise coming up on and purpling the side of her face. Janet is settling you on the floor and settling herself on top of you, ignoring the other occupants of the room. You feel a little woozy from the blood leaking from your shoulder.

Oh god, she isn't wearing anything under that dress. This isn't right. It's not their place to take pleasure when they please.

"Heh..." She whispers. "I love you, so much, Geoffrey..." She says. "Can you feel it? Every inch, of my deep love for you..."

She slides down, and her second hand joins the first at your throat. Your head is full of fog. You can't think.

"I love you. I love you. I love you!" She groans, picking up speed. "Love me back, Geoffrey. Give me all of your love. To me, only me!"

You gurgle a little, edges of your vision going dark, even as you can feel your body responding involuntarily to the situation.

There's a loud noise.

You can see a look of stunned surprise on Janet's face, and her grip slackens. You can breathe again.

There's something poking at the side of her head.

She slumps down on top of you, red leaking from a small hole on one side of her head, and the much larger one on the other, body shifting and settling with nothing holding it up against gravity any more. There's a small little surge as this last bit of friction sends you over the edge, pulsing hotly with release as her glassy, empty eyes stare into yours.

You have your full range of vision again. Rebecca has just dropped the small flintlock pistol she was holding to the floor, tip of the barrel smoking a little, and is holding a hand to her mouth. She looks ill.

You are exhilirated to be capable of breathing again. You think it might take a moment for the world to make sense, though. Your body is trembling, and you feel dizzy.

---

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 40700
[x] Catch your breath
[x] Recover and check to make sure if Jack's dead
[x] Loot body if you need to (look to see if he obtained anything else)

Knew the maid costume would bite us in the ass.
>> No. 40701
>This isn't right. It's not their place to take pleasure when they please.

John is really possessed by evil house master isn't he?
>> No. 40702
[x] Catch your breath
[x] Recover and check to make sure if Jack's dead.
[x] This should be obvious, but get your pants on.
[x] "Thank you Rebecca, I thought was a goner"
-[x] How is she? Confort her.
[x] Loot body if you need to (look to see if he obtained anything else)

If John's possessed by something, that's us. That'd be what I'd think if I was being killed and instead of helping me asap, she started going for the other guy.
>> No. 40703
>>You can see Jack groaning something to Rebecca, across the room, and she starts crawling over to his own pants

Jack is alright and it was most probably his flintlock Rebecca used there. My question now is whether he had it from the beginning or found it in the house while we were seperated.
>> No. 40704
[x] Get dressed. If you can..
[x] First aid and all that stuff.
[x] Hug and thank Rebecca for saving you. Confort for killing Janet too.
[x] What's up with that gun? Is it Jack's? Is he alive?

In no necessary order.
>> No. 40705
Oh good Jack's fine NOPE SUDDENLY KNIVES.

[x] Thanks.
[x] Jack, I don't know if you can hear me, but I'll bring your share to you myself if you die!
[x] Could Rebecca check to see if he's able to be helped? You got no medical training.
[x] Clean yourself up, retrieve and fix pants. Reobtain knife. Then go assist Jack.

Jack warned us with his (possibly) final breath. He deserves his share even if he dies.
>> No. 40706
>>40705
I agree, but if he has an eye or a key we'll need it anyways.

Also: we should pick up weaponry.
>> No. 40707
[x] Catch your breath
[x] Recover and check to make sure if Jack's dead.
[x] This should be obvious, but get your pants on.
[x] "Thank you Rebecca, I thought was a goner"
-[x] How is she? Comfort her.
[x] Loot body if you need to (look to see if he obtained anything else)
[X] If Jack's still alive, do not take the knives out of his chest. We don't have any first aid on us and the knives will stop him from bleeding out.
Here's hoping the knives weren't enough to finish Jack off.
>> No. 40708
Great. Now there's only us, Rebecca and our ex in this. Hopefully, she'll be more interested in getting out than working alone when we met her again.
>> No. 40709
[x] Get dressed.
[x] Check on jack.
[x] Comfort Rebecca and thank her for saving our life.
[x] If Jack is alive collaborate with him to see if he has found anything of worth.
[x] If Jack is dead, then check him if he found anything of worth.
>> No. 40711
[x]>>40705
[x] Last two votes from >>40709

Those two pretty much sum up what I wanted to do.
>> No. 40712
Don't forget to check Janet's body to see if she has anything on her.

[x] Get dressed.
[x] Check on jack.
[x] Comfort Rebecca and thank her for saving our life.
[x] If Jack is alive collaborate with him to see if he has found anything of worth.
[x] If Jack is dead, then check him if he found anything of worth.
[x] Check to see if Janet has anything of worth
>> No. 40713
>>40705

40703 here, I somehow missed the knife flying into his chest and thought Janet/Marie simply threw him away when she entered. My point about the flintlock still stands though.
>> No. 40716
Returning to Yukkuri Bussiness will be hard after all this, unless it ends in a yukari-ex-machina or something John will be scarred for life (or forget it 3 threads from now or something).
>> No. 40717
Uh, just a question, but why the sudden tone shift? I know this is a game Yukari concocted, but the genre shift hit pretty hard when it went from Yukkuri to Resident Evil/Clocktower.
>> No. 40719
I like this current, um, "quest", and am very expectant of Yukari's next games. Maybe the yukkuri contest is how she's choosing people to play these little games with. Maybe it was her entire plan, since from the beggining.

[x] Get dressed.
[x] Check on jack.
[x] Comfort Rebecca and thank her for saving our life.
[x] If Jack is alive collaborate with him to see if he has found anything of worth.
[x] If Jack is dead, then check him if he found anything of worth.
[x] Check to see if Janet has anything of worth
>> No. 40720
>>40716
I dunno, John seems like the kind of person to enjoy peace and quiet. Especially after this.

Also, it's spelt 'business'.

>>40717
>game Yukari concocted
You kinda answered your own question, there.
>> No. 40721
[x] Get dressed.
[x] Check on jack.
[x] Comfort Rebecca and thank her for saving our life.
[x] If Jack is alive collaborate with him to see if he has found anything of worth.
[x] If Jack is dead, then check him if he found anything of worth.
[x] Check to see if Janet has anything of worth
[x] Ask Rebecca if any of the stuff we gave her is in the dress she dropped.

The stuff we gave Rebecca before she changed should still be inside her dress if she didn't put them in the maid dress. That would be stupid to lose stuff here.
>> No. 40722
>>40720

Well, I'm more curious why do this on a meta level. It was all yukkuri business and the side games were things like that shell game for the ticket.

Then zombie mansion.

Feels weird.
>> No. 40723
>>40721
Dress was dropped in the secret passage, we can just go get it back once we're done here.
>> No. 40724
File 133132713929.png - (26.22KB , 938x498 , Currently.png ) [iqdb]
40724
You take a few moments to breathe. Breathe deeply. Enjoying the ability.

Then it dawns on you that you just spilled your seed in a dead woman's womb, and that your body is responding to the unusual situation of hers slowly cooling, on top of and around you, and you let loose a strangled noise of disgust as you heave her off.

"I just... I just killed that woman." Rebecca says, a note of horror in her voice. "She... I shot her. In the head."

"Thank you for that..." You manage to say.

"I don't... I can't..." She stammers. She's hyperventilating a little. Your left arm is slick with blood and you don't really seem to be able to move it well, but you drag yourself over and do what you can to hug her with your one good arm. Comforting her as best you can, in spite of your state.

You still flinch a little as she hugs you back, Janet/Marie's face overlaid against hers for just a moment, but you manage not to convey your instant of distress as you stroke her back, carefully.

"It's all right. Shh... It's okay. Listen. You didn't 'kill her'. You 'saved my life'." You stress. "Without you, I'd have been alone, and..."

.... you don't really want to think about that. Still, it calms her a little, and she regains her composure. You look to your pants.

.... They're fairly well shredded at the top, as well as what you were wearing beneath them. The underwear doesn't look salvageable. The pants, maybe. They definitely won't close though, and you'll have to hold them up and in place on your own, unless you want to walk around with no pants on, or find something else. Your collected items are spilling out of its pockets.

"... You're bleeding!" Rebecca exclaims, seeming to only now notice this. "Um, quickly, apply pressure to... oh. Get that shirt off, and... your arm."

It's and awkward few moments, but Rebecca helps your shirt off of you and quickly repurposes it as something roughly equal parts bandage and tourniquet, staunching the blood flow. You are now entirely naked, which is absolutely fantastic. You still feel a little woozy, but you aren't bleeding any more. After a bit, you manage to get your pants back on and up...

Your left arm is still pretty useless, though. They keep slipping free of its grip. With a sigh, you make a point of keeping them in place with your good arm, in the full knowledge that they'll drop down to your ankles the second you let go.

Jack is... he's in really bad shape. His shirt is matted with blood from the knives, and while he's still breathing, weakly, it comes out with a gurgling noise, bubbles, and lots of blood.

"Is there anything-"

"No." Rebecca answers sadly, before you can finish. "This one... it's definitely pierced his lung, and might have grazed his heart. That lung is filling up with blood faster than he can cough it out. This one... it, I'm not sure what it's piercing, there. It might be the other lung. I don't know, I only know a little first aid... He only has a few moments. There's nothing...."

"Luck. Ran out." Jack gurgles softly. He looks like he wants to laugh, a little. "Found that. Butler's pillow. One shot." He manages. "Funny. Saved you. Was thinking... about...."

Jack goes still, unable to finish his confession about whatever it was he was thinking about, as his breathing stops and the blood stops pouring from his mouth. After a moment, you close his eyes, and show a moment of respect for the dead.

Then you carefully loot his corpse. His pants are in no better shape than your own, but you might be able to wear his other clothes over your bandage/tourniquet. Your own pants stay up well enough when seated on the ground, but you don't think it'll be easy on you if you have to try running and holding your pants up at the same time....

There's that sewing kit in the Lady's room. That might be of some help. You can't sew, though.

"... Can you sew?" You ask Rebecca.

"This is hardly the time... I'm afraid not, dear." She says. "I can cook, and do most other housework, but... I'm afraid I'm no good at mending. I would always end up purchasing new clothes, if something got torn."

Damn. Neither of you can, then.

In any case, Jack turns up a little bounty. Three tokens, the money that was in his possession when he left, a Bronze and Silver Key, and a half-empty box of matches.

You turn around to see what Janet might have, and find a rude supply. Her body isn't lying where you shoved it over. It's gone.

".... All right." You say, slowly. "Rebecca... I have good news, and I have bad news. And it's the same news."

---

Competitors:
You- Bad condition, nearly naked.
Rebecca- following your lead. Pleasant to touch. Doesn't seem to mind being touched much, protestations of matrimonial precedence to the contrary.

Jack- violated, strangled to death, resuscitated, and then stabbed to death
Chad- zombie-nommed?
???- Ax'd in the Grand Foyer
Serah- Trapped in the library, released.
Elaine- Zombie-nommed.
Janet- Possessed by Marie, shot in head, deceased?


Inventory:
Voucher 1
Ticket x3
Ticket x2 (In Rebecca's care)
Token x7
Token x1 (In Rebecca's care)
60M
10M (In Rebecca's care)
Rusted Pocket-knife
Paring Knife
Unmarked Note-paper strips x7
Pressed Flower x2
Note + Sketch
Forest sketch
tin button
Glass Eye (blue)
Mop
Broken Mop (Rebecca)
Maid Outfit (Rebecca)
Tobacco Pipe
Matches
Unloaded flintlock pistol
Bronze Key x2
Silver Key x2

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 40725
First order of business is ensuring we can carry stuff unhindered.

[x] If there were pants in the page's room, and a peek downstairs shows there are no zombies, go get those. Be careful not to unlock the butler's room through proximity.
-[x] If there were pants in the butler's room and the maid has boarded up all the other windows, bring her to the butler's room, unlock the door, and stand back.
[x] If you go downstairs, remember to bring that bridal dress.
[x] Otherwise, go get that sewing kit. Sewing is basically tying knots, and your pants don't have to look good, they just have to work.
>> No. 40726
First order of business is setting this hellhole on fire.

[x] You have matches. Use them.
>> No. 40727
[x] fashion a belt from the mop-strings and use that.
[x] give a bronze key and a silver key to rebecca.
>> No. 40729
[x] Retrieve Rebecca's Dress
-[x] Remove a chess piece from puzzle
[x] If there were pants in the page's room, and a peek downstairs shows there are no zombies, go get those. Be careful not to unlock the butler's room through proximity.
-[x] If there were pants in the butler's room and the maid has boarded up all the other windows, bring her to the butler's room, unlock the door, and stand back.
[x] If you go downstairs, remember to bring that bridal dress.
[x] Otherwise, go get that sewing kit. Sewing is basically tying knots, and your pants don't have to look good, they just have to work.
>> No. 40730
[x] give a bronze key and a silver key to rebecca.
[x] Go to the lady's room, see if there is anything you could wear, while mantaining the "Shit happened, help me" look instead of "Shit, help me for I am so FABULOUS"
[x] Give some items to Rebecca, if she can carry them. Hug her again, both of you needed it.
[x] Take the knifes from jack's corpse. One for each of you.
[x] Check the last silver locked room on thsi floor.
>> No. 40731
[x]Check the bathroom, if the Butler was taking a bath there might be a set of his clothes in there.
-[x]Failing that, wrap a towel around yourself and do what little you can with the sewing kit. It doesn't have to look good, just functional.
[x]Head upstairs.

I have doubts that the Page's stuff would fit, depending on how old he was, and the only thing the hanging corpse wanted was the ring. A wedding dress doesn't mean anything after the marriage has taken place, it's the ring that's important.
>> No. 40732
>>40730
what last silver room? there's only two and we went to both: the wife's room and the stairway
>> No. 40735
[x] A body just vanished. Better be really careful when moving around.
[x] Give a bronze key and a silver key to Rebecca.
[x] Go get Rebecca's dress back in the passage.
[x] At this point, some humiliation from Serah should you happen to see her again is better than risking going downstair just for pants right now. Go up to the unexplored room.

No offense guys, but we can live going around almsot naked for a bit. There's only one room up we haven't seen now and with our luck, Serah is probably there. It's also the last place we haven't checked for the second eye.

Whcih Serah may already have. We're really, really not in a good spot right now.
>> No. 40736
File 133132989029.png - (17.95KB , 938x498 , Currently.png ) [iqdb]
40736
There were clothes in the Page's room.

But they were sized for someone a good bit younger than you. Way too small. Just thinking about it, you know immediately that there's no way they'll possibly fit you.

There... there might have been clothes in the butler's room. You don't recall. But the Butler was a painfully thin fellow, from what you saw in the bath. His clothes might fit you, but there's no guarantee.

The mop strings pluck easily loose from the mops.

Too easily. You aren't so much pulling them free of their moorings as you are breaking the strings. They fall apart with almost the slightest tug. Even if you make a tied 'belt' with them, you guess you can take three steps at most before it snaps. Less, considering all the crap in your pockets.

Well, if you go downstairs to look for these things, you'll have to carry the dress down somehow too. You pass off a pair of the keys to Rebecca, who stores them in a tiiiny pocket on the maid outfit, and head that way.

There's bloodstain-footprints coming up from downstairs, heading through that door. It looks like the maid's feet, roughly. You guess... she's done downstairs, and needs to wash up and change before she starts cleaning, or something? You don't know. Her clothes are probably pretty torn up too, given the state they were in when you last saw them.

---

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 40738
[x] Drop a few items in a corner. Do you really need blank paper and flattened flowers?
[x] Keep the important stuff with you, like weaponry, tickets, the eye, etc.
[x] Check the how's the maid doing, then go to the last silver room upstairs.
>> No. 40739
[x] Retrieve Rebecca's Dress
-[x] Remove a chess piece from puzzle.
[x] Take knife.
[x] Give Rebecca a knife, two tokens, and 13 money.
-[x] You'll get Jack his share on the outside.
[x] Fashion belt from a strip of curtain, tablecloth, or bedsheet from the Lady's room.
[x] Go upstairs, search last room.
>> No. 40740
Why bother taking the chess piece? The previously hidden passages aren't important.
>> No. 40741
[x] there's one room left to go to: go back upstairs and see if anything is worthwhile in north room of the third floor.

Logically the gold key is there.

Knowing Yukari, it's probably not.

Check anyway. also,

[x] Sacrifice parts of shirt/legs of pants to make a belt if needed.
>> No. 40742
We need to find the mansion's owner's room, his clothes might fit John. Also, gold key/glass eye.
>> No. 40745
[x] Retrieve Rebecca's Dress
-[x] Remove a chess piece from puzzle.
[x] Take knife.
[x] Give Rebecca a knife, two tokens, and 13 money.
-[x] You'll get Jack his share on the outside.
[x] Fashion belt from a strip of curtain, tablecloth, or bedsheet from the Lady's room.
[x] Strike a match, hold all unmarked papers close to it.
[x] Go upstairs, search last room.
[x] Be careful, Mariejanet and/or Serah are out there.

We cannot combat while holding up our pants.
>> No. 40746
>>40745
Oh yeah.

>>40739 here, please add
[x] Strike a match, hold all unmarked papers close to it.
>> No. 40747
[x] Rip a strip of cloth and use it to tie the pants to your injured arm.

There you go. If you guys aren't happy with this, there is alway a nice alternative:

[x] Go naked.
>> No. 40748
File 133133221122.jpg - (76.21KB , 566x800 , 2b113300d85531ef6dc71ff8729033a6.jpg ) [iqdb]
40748
Alright. Detour time.

You head back to the passage and collect Rebecca's dress, and leaving, you pick up the White Queen chess piece. The panels of wall click back into place with its removal, sealing those passages again. You take a moment, here in the library, to divide the spoils again, passing two tokens and another 13 money to Rebecca, causing minor protests that she is running out of space to carry all of this in. A quick check with matches reveals nothing about the paper except that if you hold a match a little too close, it will catch flame. Not willing to start a fire in the house while you're currently inside and have no escape route, you extinguish it quickly. You are down to six ordinary strips of paper with no remarkable qualities.

Collecting knives is... problematic, though.

When you enter the room, Jack's body is still there. The knives that were in his chest, however, aren't. This is naturally concerning, and your paranoia increases as you move back through the halls.

You'll get something from the Lady's room and fashion it into a belt. Your belt loops aren't too mutilated, so they should hold at least for a bit, if something is properly threaded through them.

The maid is standing naked in front of the Lady's door, scrubbed clean and with the ragged and damp, squeezed nearly-dry tatters of her uniform in one hand as she knocks with the other, waiting patiently. It looks like she's ready to stand there indefinitely.

---

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 40749
Now the knives are gone. You guys are retarded, do the important stuff first, worry about minor things later.
>> No. 40750
[x] Cut a part of your pants to make a belt.

Better to lose one pants leg than to piss of the maid.
>> No. 40751
>>40750
The only thing the Maid would do is stand there and go "Hrng?"

[x]Unlock the door for the maid
>> No. 40753
[x] Recover Jack's gun. You can still use it to bluff against someone concious. Like Serah. It's also better than using bare fists in a fight.
[x] Show the maid (zombie, not milf) your torn clothes, maybe she can fix it, and your arm too.
>> No. 40755
>>40752

I would, however, take the knives before going to a different room, since, you know, they're closer and can save/end lives.
>> No. 40757
>>40749
I didn't see you saying anything about the knives vanishing earlier. You were just as clueless as the rest of us.

[x] Recover Jack's gun. You can still use it to bluff against someone concious. Like Serah. It's also better than using bare fists in a fight.
[x] If Rebecca prefers, you can hold on to her share for her.
[x] Cut a part of your pants to make a belt.
[x] Engage in physical activity to test belt.
[x] Put pieces of paper down somewhere.
[x] Can Rebecca take a look at your arm?
[x] Unlock door for maid.
[x] Show the maid (zombie, not milf) your torn clothes, maybe she can fix it, and your arm too.

I might also recommend taking a peek downstairs, but I don't care either way.
>> No. 40758
>>40751

I'm just saying she won't take well us making a belt from something in the room she's in.
>> No. 40759
>>40757
gun is already a part of your inventory, implying that you already have it

[x] open the door for the maid, and follow her to see what she is trying to do.
she didn't attack us when we took stuff from her room, so it should be fine.
>> No. 40760
File 133133536592.jpg - (147.93KB , 800x800 , StitchesEverywhere.jpg ) [iqdb]
40760
You already picked up the unloaded flintlock pistol as an afterthought. No powder, and no bullet, but you have the gun itself poking out of one of your overloaded pockets.

The door opens as you draw near, and the maid steps through without waiting.

"Hey... hey." You call, following her through.

She's made a bee-line directly for the sewing kit, and she's not really paying attention to you as she takes it out of its drawer.

"Excuse me." You say, drawing close. "... Ugh, I don't know if you understand anything I'm saying, even."

You can't really tear something down while she's in here, and she's busily going through needles and thread. Not responding to your voice. Maybe if you tap her shoulder?

You hold your pants up as best you can with the bad arm, since you can't really raise it or move it around that well, and count seconds. It takes a couple moments to get her attention. As she turns, your fingers lose their grip, and your pants drop. Just typical.

"... So, um." You say, as she stares blankly. "You see, my pants are..."

Whatever gears are turning in her head have come to a conclusion, before you can explain, and she steps forward. You're worried about having provoked an attack, for a moment, but she obediently drops to her knees in front of you to help you step out of the ruined clothes, and you breathe a sigh of relief.

Only that's not what she's doing, and you choke on that sigh.

It's not what she's doing at all.

"U-um..." Rebecca stammers, starting to blush. "Don't look now, dear, but. She just put her... well, she's sort of."

"I noticed." You say, weakly. Oh boy, did you notice. She's gotten right to work, performing admirably, an excellent maid. You guess... this is what she expected you were asking for?

It's actually very skillful work, albeit slightly cool and methodical, and something certainly appreciates the effort on her behalf. You just have no idea what to do now.

Do you... move away? What would she do, if she's not expecting that? Would she bite? Oh, please, don't let her bite. Your pants are still around your ankles, if you try to shuffle back, you'll probably fall anyway.

Do... do you just let her finish? You don't know... that would be kind of... weird. She's stitched together, and still has a lot of little bite-marks and tears in her skin, though they aren't bleeding. And Rebecca is standing there, just watching. Blushing a little, and not sure of how to help, and not turning away.

You aren't sure if she can help, even, the maid has what you can only properly classify as stupidly huge levels of physical strength, as you've seen before. If you provoke hostilities somehow, you... you can't see it ending well.

You could just grab her head and turn the tables, of course. Rebecca doesn't seem to mind watching this much at all.

Damn it, you just wanted to ask her to fix your pants.

---

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 40761
[x] "... Can... Can you fix my pants?"
>> No. 40763
[x] No, you just wanted to get your pants fixed.
-[x] But, uh, thanks for the thought.
[x] If you can't get her to listen, you probably can't wiggle out of Zombie Maid's grip. Just sit there and be traumatized. Make sure you get her to fix your pants after this.

Goddammit. At least she'll probably be willing to fix our pants afterward.
>> No. 40764
>You could just grab her head and turn the tables, of course. Rebecca doesn't seem to mind watching this much at all.

The voice is now communicating with John. This is bad. Or maybe not. Hmm.

[x] She may not mind it much, but you do. You'd rather have the one watching perform the deed.
[x] "Fix the damn pants, stupid maid."
[x] "I'm, um, sorry, Rebecca. But hey, I just noticed something: she's a maid, you're wearing a maid uniform. She could fix my clothes if she stops doing this, and you... could something she shouldn't be doing right now..."
>> No. 40766
>>40764

I like how you think? Trying to channel the voice or interact with it? Risky, but, maybe...

[x] "Fix the damn pants, stupid maid."
[x] "I'm, um, sorry, Rebecca. But hey, I just noticed something: she's a maid, you're wearing a maid uniform. She could fix my clothes if she stops doing this, and you... could something she shouldn't be doing right now..."

Also, I think you should have tagged the second line, not the first one.
>> No. 40768
>>40764
>>40766

You guys really want to trigger that death flag, huh?

[x] Just... just do nothing to avoid worsening your situation. As traumatizing as it is, it's still better than that time with a possessed Janet.
[x] You know what? Just tie your pants around you to have it try to hide the front. It's probably the best you'll get and you should stop wasting time.
[x] After it's done, return to the third floor and get to that uninspected room. And prepare yourself. With your current luck, Serah is probably already there and has the other eye.
>> No. 40769
[x]Don't do anything to make the situation worse.
[x]If the maid doesn't try to fix your pants afterwards, head for the bathroom and see if you can't cut a makeshift belt out of one of the towels.
>> No. 40770
[x] Just... just do nothing to avoid worsening your situation. As traumatizing as it is, it's still better than that time with a possessed Janet.
[x] You know what? Just tie your pants around you to have it try to hide the front. It's probably the best you'll get and you should stop wasting time.
[x] After it's done, return to the third floor and get to that uninspected room. And prepare yourself. With your current luck, Serah is probably already there and has the other eye.

While asking Rebecca for help is really, really tempting, let's not trigger that Death Flag, shall we?
>> No. 40771
I'd be lying if I wasnt expecting this.
>> No. 40773
[x] Grab her head and move it Away from your other head. Just because it's not what the voice was implying doesn't mean that the action isn't a good idea.
[x] Rip away pieces of cloth that are around and just make belt for yourself.
[x] Search around the room for anything
>> No. 40775
[x] Just... just do nothing to avoid worsening your situation. As traumatizing as it is, it's still better than that time with a possessed Janet.
[x] You know what? Just tie your pants around you to have it try to hide the front. It's probably the best you'll get and you should stop wasting time.
[x] After it's done, return to the third floor and get to that uninspected room. And prepare yourself. With your current luck, Serah is probably already there and has the other eye.
>> No. 40776
>>40770
>While asking Rebecca for help is really, really tempting, let's not trigger that Death Flag, shall we?

Actually, the maid uniform has saved lives.

>Kahitora: Normal clothes: She would have fallen behind and gotten locked in the library.
>And you would have faced the Janet situation alone.
>me: Else Janet wouldn't have another jealousy attack?
>Oh.
>Anonymous user 9: Wait, you had the situation "Get Rebecca in Maid Clothes" planned out?
>Kahitora: Which would have been unfortunate. And no, just the possibility, and accounting for her greater mobility for this sort of thing.
(...)
>Kahitora: Bizarrely, you have averted that potential bad end by being perverts and getting Rebecca into a slightly-too-small maid getup.
>Congratulations.
>> No. 40778
[x] >>40766
>> No. 40779
>>40776
He was talking about asking Rebecca to suck our cock.

[x] The pants. Fix the pants, please.
[x] Once the pants are fixed, go upstairs.

Without pants, we cannot fight.
>> No. 40780
[x] Just... just do nothing to avoid worsening your situation. As traumatizing as it is, it's still better than that time with a possessed Janet.
[x] You know what? Just tie your pants around you to have it try to hide the front. It's probably the best you'll get and you should stop wasting time.
[x] After it's done, return to the third floor and get to that uninspected room. And prepare yourself. With your current luck, Serah is probably already there and has the other eye.
>> No. 40781
File 133133930671.png - (105.28KB , 638x900 , e8d23fcc4305a11cdc8f1eca24da3247.png ) [iqdb]
40781
You remain very. Very. Still.

"I'm.... so sorry about this, Rebecca." You apologize, weakly. "I just want my pants fixed. I wasn't expecting... this."

"No, I don't... mind, really." She says, still not seeming to have thought to avert her eyes.

"I mean... it feels nice, sure, but..." you stumble, verbally. "But it's... mechanical. No passion, or... warmth, or anything, to it. Like a toy. I'd really... rather she was just fixing my pants, and maybe you..."

Wait, what.

"Did... you just proposition me?" Rebecca says, seeming a little startled by it.

Did you? Well, sort of. You guess. Not that you aren't reacting just as well to room temperature activities, but you can so easily imagine her looking up at you with wide eyes, from between your thighs.

"I... I can't." She stammers, shaking her head less than convincingly. "I'm a married woman, John. I can't betray my husband. What... what if I got pregnant?"

This is delicious. You hadn't even implied going that far. "There's... ways around that risk." you say, before you even realize that you're speaking. Then you shake your head, realizing what you're saying. "No... never mind that, it was wrong of me to-"

"I'm flattered, really." She says, quickly. "But I couldn't. Not behind my husband's back, with someone he's never met... I mean, not that I would betray him with someone he knew, or..."

She's getting flustered. And the maid is finishing. A cool tongue continues to coil around you for a few moments, before she slides back and methodically opens her mouth, tongue lolling out as she stares up at you, then closes it and swallows.

You quickly step out of your pants and stuff them in her face.

"Please, fix these." You say, ready to retreat.

It takes a few moments for her to seem to process the situation, since you're still naked from this. Then she rises and takes the pants over to the sewing kit, and begins selecting thread and needles, and starts to slowly make tiny, precise stitches in all of the slashes.

It looks like it'll take a while before it's fixed, though. She seems to sew very well, but slowly.

And she's still naked as well, and has thoughtfully leaned far forward for you, braced against the desk, legs spread widely and invitingly and hips raised, in case you are prepared to make more use of her. You feel a little humiliated from recent situations. You could probably restore your flagging confidence easily, if you walked over there and forced the maid into multi-tasking. She obviously expects it from you.

---

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 40782
[x] Fuck her

Give in to the darkness....

No, But seriously

[x]What the hell is happening?!
>> No. 40783
[x] Count to 10
[x] Apologize to Rebecca, tell her you think you're possessed with evil spirits or something.
>> No. 40784
... Aaaaaah crud.

Kahi, you are *evil*.

Guys, he's playing THP-ness against us. Keep doing perverted things, and in general the voice will get stronger. Too much and we'll get possessed by one of the "characters."
>> No. 40785
[x]Don't give in to the voice, the last thing you need is to potentially end up like Janet.
[x]Sit down somewhere and talk for a bit. There seems to be... something that's getting to people here, she might have experienced a bit of it herself.
>> No. 40786
This updated amused me more than I ever hoped for.

[x] "Are you sure, Rebecca? I think we need to do something. We're all being pushed to out limits here..."

So well, why the fuck not?
>> No. 40787
Oh god, this is messed up.
This has made my day.
>> No. 40788
>>40784
>Keep doing perverted things, and in general the voice will get stronger.

Not really 'perverted' things, but just listening to it in general.
>> No. 40789
[x] that voice is NOT your friend
[x] wait and control yourself.
>> No. 40790
[X] Let's stop orgasming, with corpses or otherwise.
[x] Count to 10
[x] Apologize to Rebecca, tell her you think you're possessed with evil spirits or something.

Let's be up front about this, if she knows about our condition then she can bitchslap us if we get out of hand - and vice versa, if she has something possessing her too.
>> No. 40792
[x] "Are you sure, Rebecca? I think we need to do something. We're all being pushed to out limits here..."
[x] "There is nothing wrong with our desires. There is love to be had, real warmth between two people surround by cold death and madness."
[x] Gently take Rebecca.

This just keeps getting better and better. Now, let's make a more definite move on the delicious milf and be done with it for the rest of Yukari's game. She's also an interessting alternative to yukkuri, though I'm fine with our dear Alice and Tenshi.
>> No. 40793
[x] Count to 10
[x] Apologize to Rebecca, tell her you think you're possessed with evil spirits or something.

nope nope nope
>> No. 40794
>>40790
>[X] Let's stop orgasming, with corpses or otherwise.

So you want to give John erectile dysfunction or something?
>> No. 40795
[x] Count to 10
[x] Apologize to Rebecca, tell her you think you're possessed with evil spirits or something.

Remember guys: Sex is a death flag.
>> No. 40796
[x] Count to 10
[x] Apologize to Rebecca, tell her you think you're possessed with evil spirits or something.

Revoting. Would the rational anons please step forward so we can avoid this?
>> No. 40797
>>40796
I think most of us already voted.

But seriously. If we get posessed it'll probably be a non-death bad end.
>> No. 40798
>>40794

Well, both times John has come has been inside a corpse. I just added 'or otherwise' to get around the whole Rebecca-being-alive thing.
>> No. 40799
[x]Keep it in our pan- oh, wait. Anyways, let's not force ourselves on the Maid. We can enjoy the view, but no touching.
-[x]... Maybe if Rebecca encourages it. Not that we're going to ask her if she would mind us banging the Maid while we wait.

[x]Count to ten, take a few deep breaths, then explain to Rebecca about the Voice we've been hearing. Including that it spoke through our mouth when we propositioned her. Not that we aren't interested, but there are several reasons we really shouldn't do that sort of thing.
-[x]Tell her that we suspect something similar may have happened to Janet, given she seemed to think she was Marie. Chad's madness is likely also related.
-[x]Ask if she'd heard any such voices speaking to her.
>> No. 40800
[x] "Are you sure, Rebecca? I think we need to do something. We're all being pushed to out limits here..."
[x] "There is nothing wrong with our desires. There is love to be had, real warmth between two people surround by cold death and madness."
[x] Gently take Rebecca or take the maid with wild lust.

Why should John apologize? She definetly didn't seem to mind being asked. she was even flattered, she certainly wants it too.
>> No. 40801
[x] Count to 10.
[x] Apologize to Rebecca, tell her you think you're possessed with evil spirits or something.
[x] Go get a towel, and tie it around your waist. Then go upstairs and search that room.

I'd call you people idiots, but I assume you're just voting for the lulz.

Also: Votes to proposition Rebecca: 3. Total votes: 11. What the fuck?
>> No. 40802
>>40800
Shut up and die.
>> No. 40803
Because if we give in we get possessed. Duh.

[x]Keep it in our pan- oh, wait. Anyways, let's not force ourselves on the Maid. We can enjoy the view, but no touching.
-[x]... Maybe if Rebecca encourages it. Not that we're going to ask her if she would mind us banging the Maid while we wait.

[x]Count to ten, take a few deep breaths, then explain to Rebecca about the Voice we've been hearing. Including that it spoke through our mouth when we propositioned her. Not that we aren't interested, but there are several reasons we really shouldn't do that sort of thing.
-[x]Tell her that we suspect something similar may have happened to Janet, given she seemed to think she was Marie. Chad's madness is likely also related.
-[x]Ask if she'd heard any such voices speaking to her.
>> No. 40804
File 133134255660.png - (9.97KB , 367x214 , NoImageFits.png ) [iqdb]
40804
You count slowly to ten, staring at the ceiling, and seat yourself on the bed.

"If we can talk frankly... I think I might be possessed. Somewhat." You say, slowly.

"Are you sure?" Rebecca asks, dubiously.

"Well... no." You admit. "But it seems like there's something... clouding, affecting my mind?"

"I think Janet was possessed." Rebecca says, doubtfully. "I don't think I could have held this conversation with her."

"Well, no, that's just.... I mean. I keep thinking things. And saying them, now." You try to explain.

"..... About me?" Rebecca says, thoughtfully.

"Yes." You reply.

"..... And you think you're possessed?" She says slowly, a little morosely. "Because you're having dirty thoughts... about me?"

"Yes.... No!" Damn it. You're not getting across well, and you think you might have upset her a little. "That's not what I meant. You're a beautiful woman, it's not weird that I'd think about you that way, but I do keep thinking weird things. Things I wouldn't normally. I think. Like..."

Damn it, uh...

There's a little metal loop on the maid's collar, there. If you found a leash, you could probably lead her around by it. You might even be able to claim her as 'loot', and leave with her.

Yes. That's definitely a weird thing you're almost certainly sure you wouldn't have thought of.

You're pleased to have been of assistance.

You close your eyes and take a deeep breath.

"I am not." You say, sternly. "Having a conversation. With the creepy voice in my head."

".... Voices nobody else can hear are usually a bad sign." Rebecca says, frowning thoughtfully. "But you seem to be holding up very well, dear. I don't think there's any need to jump right to the worst possible conclusion. You could just be going a little crazy."

"Thank you. I think. That doesn't worry you at all?"

"Dear, if you had run off with your friend instead of with me, I think that man in the foyer would have dealt with me without much trouble. That earns you a certain level of leeway." Rebecca replies, candidly. "If I can be frank in return? I do find you attractive. You're a handsome and dashing young man. I wouldn't at all mind spending an... intimate moment, or two, with you. If i weren't married. Since I am, I really can't betray my husband that way. Not without his permission. I don't... there's nothing wrong with... watching you, though. Looking."

She's suddenly blushing.

"I mean... and if you happened to do things, while I was watching... with the maid, or otherwise, I mean... that's, it's not..."

"Are you sure you aren't possessed, a little?" You ask, uncertainly.

"No, dear. I don't have any voices in my head, if that's what you mean." She says. "What does yours say, if I may ask?"

"Betrayal, at the start. It seems to be seguing more towards tempation, though." You admit. "It just suggested I claim the maid as loot."

Rebecca blinks, twice.

".... that is a thought." She says, consideringly. "Do you think it would be allowed?"

"Are you seriously considering it?" You counter-ask, a little surpised.

"Well, yes." She says. "She definitely seems to have uses. ... Around the house!" She quickly amends. "She does look a little odd, but that's nothing a bit of make-up won't cover over, and you can tell everyone that she's a mute, if they ask."

This woman is incredible. If she wasn't already married, you should be on your knees proposing.

"Are you trying to argue me into trying?" You ask, uncertainly.

"No, dear, not at all." Rebecca replies. "But if you don't try it, I think I will. There's always room at my house for a maid who won't spread gossip and can make herself useful. Or... can't, I suppose, in this case."

..... You're suddenly wondering exactly how 'well off' Rebecca's husband is.

---

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 40805
[x] Fuck the rules, you're claimming the maid as loot.
[x] You're also going to relieve some stress with the maid~

That's it, I can't take this anymore.
>> No. 40806
[x] Claim the maid as loot.
[x] You're not going to fuck the maid right here right now.

As I see it, having a distraction with us could be useful and the more supernatural stuff we end up with, the most interesting the story becomes for me. Having said that though, dying with no pants on is simply embarrassing, so no to that.
>> No. 40807
>>40805

Right behind you, bro.

[x] Fuck the rules, you're claimming the maid as loot.
[x] You're also going to relieve some stress with the maid~
>> No. 40809
[X] Fuck the rules, you're claiming the maid as loot.
-[X] You're claiming Rebecca as loot, too.

Time to game the system. If we can convince Rebecca to become our 'loot', that might increase her chances of survival - if we win, then Rebecca automatically wins as well, since we'd be screwed out of our prize/loot if she didn't make it. We can release her right after the game or use the fact that she's our loot in order to get better, mutual deals with her business once we're out.
>> No. 40810
[X] Fuck the rules, you're claiming the maid as loot.
-[X] You're claiming Rebecca as loot, too.

Time to game the system. If we can convince Rebecca to become our 'loot', that might increase her chances of survival - if we win, then Rebecca automatically wins as well, since we'd be screwed out of our prize/loot if she didn't make it. We can release her right after the game or use the fact that she's our loot in order to get better, mutual deals with her business once we're out.
>> No. 40811
[x] Frankly, the maid is probably your best bet against more attacks. May as well do it yourself for now and you can always give her to Rebecca later if you decide to not keep her.
-[x] Anything else can wait until you're actually safe. Or safer behind a locked door anyway. You would rather not get more possessed.
[x] Once the repairs are done, go to the unexplored room on the third floor.

Guys, this is not the time to give in more to the voice.
>> No. 40812
[x] Frankly, the maid is probably your best bet against more attacks. May as well do it yourself for now and you can always give her to Rebecca later if you decide to not keep her.
-[x] Anything else can wait until you're actually safe. Or safer behind a locked door anyway. You would rather not get more possessed.
[x] Once the repairs are done, go to the unexplored room on the third floor.

Let not push our luck too far. Rebecca can alway came by later.
>> No. 40813
[x] Claim the maid as loot.
[x] You're not going to fuck the maid right here right now.

This really isn't the time for that sort of thing.
>> No. 40814
>>40805

Add this to my vote:
[x] While using the maid, do show some lust for Rebecca too~

Might as well have the most fun out of it.
>> No. 40816
[x] Let the maid know it's fine if it doesn't look right, it just needs to work.
[x] Get a spare maid uniform from the maid's room. Put it out next to the maid.
[x] Tie a towel around your waist temporarily.
[x] Search final upstairs room while maid finishes clothes.

Well, whether or not we take her, she needs to finish our pants. I'm considering waiting to go upstairs until we can take her with us, due to her combat capability.

Of course, listening to the voice is bad.
>> No. 40817
[x]You live in a small apartment with a lot of squishy fragile things, so there are an unfortunate number of ways taking the maid along could go wrong for you.
-[x]Rebecca, however, seems to have a much more accommodating set-up at her place, so feel free to assist her in trying to claim the maid for herself.
[x]And no buggering the maid, now's most certainly not the time for such a thing.
>> No. 40818
[x] Fuck the rules, you're claimming the maid as loot.
[x] You're also going to relieve some stress with the maid~

The voice is right. If only she was single...
>> No. 40819
[x] Frankly, the maid is probably your best bet against more attacks. May as well do it yourself for now and you can always give her to Rebecca later if you decide to not keep her.
-[x] Anything else can wait until you're actually safe. Or safer behind a locked door anyway. You would rather not get more possessed.
[x] Once the repairs are done, go to the unexplored room on the third floor.
>> No. 40821
[x] Claim the maid as loot.
[x] You're not going to fuck the maid right here right now.

Let's not waste time when zombies are literally knocking down the doors
>> No. 40822
[x]We're claiming the Maid as our loot.
-[x]We're still gonna keep it in our (currently figurative) pants. We can make use of her (in any sense of "make use") once we're done the Bonus Round.


Thought to consider for the future - if one of those 'only one can live' things happens at the end of the Bonus Round, see if claiming Rebecca as loot will get us around it.
... Just a thought.

And I actually think I agree with the Voice on that last statement in >>40804
>> No. 40823
[x]You live in a small apartment with a lot of squishy fragile things, so there are an unfortunate number of ways taking the maid along could go wrong for you.
-[x]Rebecca, however, seems to have a much more accommodating set-up at her place, so feel free to assist her in trying to claim the maid for herself. The kid of one of her yukkuri would be nice in return.
[x] Let the maid know it's fine if it doesn't look right, it just needs to work.
[x] Get a spare maid uniform from the maid's room. Put it out next to the maid.
[x] Tie a towel around your waist temporarily.
[x] And no buggering the maid, now's most certainly not the time for such a thing.

You guys got the wrong board. You were looking for /at/.
>> No. 40824
"....... Fine. I suppose I'll keep an eye out for a leash." You say, giving in to head-voice and Rebecca's mutual suggestion. "But I'm not going to... indulge. I think. Right now."

No matter how nice and inviting it looks.

"I'll have to think about things later. I live in an apartment, after all, and Yukkuri are... kind of fragile, come to think of it."

"Oh? .... You know, I think there are several unused spare rooms at my house." Rebecca says thoughtfully. "I don't doubt I could speak to my husband about letting you rent one. And then, it wouldn't really matter which of us claimed her as spoils."

"... And he wouldn't mind this." You point out.

"Oh, you leave discussing things with my husband to me, dear. You're a charming boy. I'm sure he'll like you well enough to let you rent." She says, smiling.

And then you can play with the maid, and she can watch, whenever you want. Everyone wins!

Sure. Whatever. You pointedly ignore your anatomy's insistence that it, at least, wouldn't mind showing off with the maid for Rebecca, and stair at the ceiling for a while. Eventually, the maid finishes with your pants, and you quickly pull them on before things can get any more awkward. Once you are clothed... sort of, and have no apparent need for her assistance that can be triggered, you seem to be of no more interest to her, and she turns to carefully sewing the remaining strips of uniform back together.

... These pants are stitched together really well. You can't even see the stitches, they're so fine, and it's like they were never damaged at all.

---

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 40825
[x]Head upstairs and go into the unlocked room you didn't check out last time.
>> No. 40828
[X]Now that we have a chance to breathe, give Rebecca the spare Bronze and Silver Keys.
[x]Head upstairs and go into the unlocked room you didn't check out last time.

Giving Rebecca the spares will mean that she's not completely screwed if we get separated again.
>> No. 40830
>>40828

She already has the spares.
>>40823

What story have you been reading? You sound like you're in the wrong place.

Also, shame on you Anons, passing on such a gret time with Rebecca. She would have loved to watch it.
[x] You will have time for the maid later. For now, grab a hold of her and take her with you two.
[x] Check the other rooms on the top floor.
[x] Feel Rebecca's behind. As long as it's just teasing, she should be ok with it.
>> No. 40831
[x]Grab a clean maid uniform and hand it to maid-chan
[X]Now that we have a chance to breathe, give Rebecca the spare Bronze and Silver Keys.

Rebecca is such a bad influence on you. She's like a Hatate. Not that it's a bad thing...
[x]Head upstairs and go into the unlocked room you didn't check out last time.
>> No. 40832
[x] You will have time for the maid later. For now, grab a hold of her and take her with you two.
[x]Head upstairs and go into the unlocked room you didn't check out last time.
[x] Feel Rebecca's behind. As long as it's just teasing, she should be ok with it.

That would have been one hot scene. Much better than doing it with pastries, that's for sure.
>> No. 40833
[x] Arm feeling better?
[x] Head upstairs and go into the unlocked room you didn't check out last time.
-[x] Paring knife at the ready.

Now that we can fight, let's go see the last room and Serah/Mariejanet.
>> No. 40834
[x] Check arm.
[x] You will have time for the maid later. For now, grab a hold of her and take her with you two.
[x]Head upstairs and go into the unlocked room you didn't check out last time.
[x] Feel Rebecca's behind. As long as it's just teasing, she should be ok with it.
>> No. 40835
File 133134577495.png - (12.15KB , 937x497 , 3artgallery.png ) [iqdb]
40835
You head upstairs, lock to the lady's room clicking shut behind you. You don't think the maid can get out on her own. Actually, you're almost certain she can't, though she seems capable of passing through bronze doors.

In any case, upstairs. It's an art gallery, well lit by a number of candles and a chandelier, walls lined with dozens of landscapes. There's also a few statues. Some unlothed women, to start. A rogue-ish sort with two stone knives, one sheathed at his belt, one held dramatically. They carved a second sheath for the other knife, a nice attention to detail. A pair of stone warriors clashing, and a wizard looming over the bed of a slumbering maiden, fingers splayed out.

There's also a mannequin, off to the side of the room, set up with its carrying case sitting next to it, wheeled and with spaces set inside for it to be dis-assembled and carted about conveniently. There's a half-finished painting set up on the easel, of a woman in a wedding dress in the same displayed position.

You guess the master of the house was an artistic sort? Did he paint these?

---

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 40836
[x] Put wedding dress on mannequin.
>> No. 40838
[x] Put wedding dress on mannequin.

Didn't think the dress would actually find a use.
>> No. 40839
[x] Feel Rebecca's behind. As long as it's just teasing, she should be ok with it.
[x] Examine the room for loot.
-[x] Examine the mannequim witha ttention.
>> No. 40840
[x] Feel Rebecca's behind. As long as it's just teasing, she should be ok with it.
[x] Examine the room for loot.
-[x] Examine the mannequim witha ttention.
-[x] Put wedding dress on mannequim
>> No. 40841
[x] Feel Rebecca's behind. As long as it's just teasing, she should be ok with it.
[x] Examine the room for loot.
-[x] Examine the mannequim with attention.
-[x] Put wedding dress on mannequim

Fixed that typo for you.
>> No. 40842
[x] Feel Rebecca's behind. As long as it's just teasing, she should be ok with it.
[x] Examine the room for loot.
-[x] Examine the mannequin with attention.
[x] Put wedding dress on mannequin.
>> No. 40843
[x] Put wedding dress on mannequin.
[x] Examine Room for Loot.
[x] Remember to let maid-chan out of the lady's room later, as she's your best bet vs. zom-noms.
>> No. 40844
[x] Put wedding dress on mannequin.
[x] Examine Room for Loot.
>> No. 40845
[x]>>40843
[x] Do not squeeze Rebecca's behind.
>> No. 40846
File 133134696337.jpg - (341.82KB , 800x600 , mannequin.jpg ) [iqdb]
40846
You quickly go down and retrieve the wedding dress, hauling it up, and arrange it carefully on the mannequin.

Anything at all fails to occur because of this. Or rather, you have succeeded in causing nothing at all to happen.

In any case, there is no response to dressing the mannequin in a bridal gown.

Disappointed, you check behind the paintings, since there's little else to check. Behind the forest scenes, you locate four tickets, carefully tucked into place.

Mood a little improved by this, you pat Rebecca on the back. Only what you actually pat is somewhat lower, and just as pleasant to touch as you recall. She yelps, and looks slighly reproachful at the teasing, but doesn't chide you for it.

---

Competitors:
You- Bad condition, nearly naked.
Rebecca- following your lead. Pleasant to touch. Doesn't seem to mind being touched much, protestations of matrimonial precedence to the contrary.

Jack- violated, strangled to death, resuscitated, and then stabbed to death
Chad- zombie-nommed?
???- Ax'd in the Grand Foyer
Serah- Trapped in the library, released.
Elaine- Zombie-nommed.
Janet- Possessed by Marie, shot in head, deceased?


Inventory:
Voucher 1
Ticket x7
Ticket x2 (In Rebecca's care)
Token x7
Token x1 (In Rebecca's care)
60M
10M (In Rebecca's care)
Rusted Pocket-knife
Paring Knife
Unmarked Note-paper strips x6
Pressed Flower x2
Note + Sketch
Forest sketch
tin button
Glass Eye (blue)
Mop
Broken Mop (Rebecca)
Maid Outfit (Rebecca)
Tobacco Pipe
Matches
Unloaded flintlock pistol
Bronze Key
Bronze Key (Rebecca)
Silver Key
Silver Key (Rebecca)

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 40848
Well, I'm out of ideas

We're missing whatever's in the toilet, Serah, and two windows on the North wall of the first floor. Any other ideas?
>> No. 40849
Token x5
Token x3 (In Rebecca's care)
47M
23M (In Rebecca's care)

Erred, fixing.
>> No. 40850
[x] Examine the mannequin more carefully, disassemble if necessary.
[x] "Am I missing something?"
-[x] Maybe Maid-chan room?

Ok, out of ideas.
Can't wait to tell Frank about our massive swag with the undead.
>> No. 40851
[X]Prep the paring knife in your hand. Make sure it's drawn and you're able to swing.
[X]Make your way downstairs, giving each room on the second floor a quick scan to make sure nothing's amiss.
[X]Stop on the top of the flight of stairs to the first floor, and check for any zombies you can see.
[X]If coast is relatively clear, head to the statue. With any luck somebody else had the other eye and already put it in. Stick your glass eye into it.
>> No. 40852
[x] Study forest drawing closer
[x] study statues further, make sure they aren't petrified remains of previous wives
[x] Go back to release maid-chan
[x] try putting eye into statue on first floor
[x] check the gold lock to make sure it is actually locking the door and not some psych-out
>> No. 40853
[x] Nothing here? Really?
[x] Find something to work as a leash so youi can guide the maid around.
-[x] Go back down. Leash the maid and go see that statue on the first floor.
>> No. 40854
>>40852 here,
please add
[x] Check tin button and see if it matches wedding dress.
>> No. 40855
[x]Examine the mannequin and it's case more closely
[x]Check the rogueish statue with the two knives, there might be something in the unoccupied sheath.
[x]Take a closer look at the other statues while you're at it.
>> No. 40856
You know who might have the gold key?

Chad's body.

He was seen fighting off a horde of undead at the gates, so either he opened the gate, or they crashed it open (unlikely, given that they couldn't break through a locked door)
>> No. 40857
>nearly naked
Don't we have our pants back?

[x] Examine bridal painting for differences with mannequin.
[x] See if the daggers are removable.
[x] If Rebecca prefers, we can hold onto her share for now.
>> No. 40858
File 133134816015.jpg - (24.98KB , 300x300 , 51xmGNKU5UL__SL500_AA300_.jpg ) [iqdb]
40858
[x] Study forest drawing closer
[x]Examine the mannequin and it's case more closely
[x]Check the rogueish statue with the two knives, there might be something in the unoccupied
[x] study statues further, make sure they aren't petrified remains of previous wives
[x] Go back to release maid-chan
[x] try putting eye into statue on first floor
[x] check the gold lock to make sure it is actually locking the door and not some psych-out

This whole sequence reminds me of a certain board game. Pic related.
>> No. 40859
[x] Check the eyes of the statues and mannequin.
[x] Look under statue bed.
[x] Press the first, fourth, seventh, and fifth black squares on the checkerboard.

Checker notation is done by numbering each black square, from one to 32.
>> No. 40860
File 13313487981.png - (71.63KB , 942x506 , MaidWasABusyGirl.png ) [iqdb]
40860
The forest drawing doesn't actually match any of the paintings. Inspect it as you might, you can't find anything odd about it. It seems to just be a hint to look behind the forest paintings.

The statues seem to be all normal stone, but some have plaques. 'Mortimer three-blades', 'the battle of Gaelric and Ortz', and 'Sorceror of Dreams'.

There's nothing you could really fake into being a leash. You get the strong suspicion that only an actual leash will work for the purpose.

You look closer at the mannequin. The dress fits nicely on it. Incredibly well, actually, given that it was Alyssa, downstairs, who wore the thing. They're probably about the same proportions. Nothing interesting stands out, though.

A quick check of the door outside proves that, yes, it really is locked. You aren't sure where to find a key. It looks like there's going to be Weird Puzzle Shit you'll have to solve in order to proceed.

First, though, hoping against hope, you head downstairs carefully and make your way to the statue on the first floor. There don't seem to be any mobile zombies here. The maid has been busy, as you can see her red tracks leading away from the west wing, and the scent of blood lies heavily in the air.

Nope. Still empty eyes. You try putting the glass eye in, tentatively, but it doesn't do anything in either socket, and you don't want to just leave it out for anyone to grab.

---

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 40861
[x] check the pillars for inscriptions or anything you missed
[x] look for Serah
>> No. 40862
[x] Not much choice at this point. Try searching for Serah, maybe she got the other eye. Or a leash, who know with her?
[x] Look out for anything suspicious. Maybe you missed something?

Kahi, we may need a hint at this point if Serah doesn't have the eye. Or if we can't find her.
>> No. 40863
[X]Do a check of the other rooms to see if we can find another person.
[X] Knock on the door leading to the basement and ask for help. With any luck, someone will hear us and will let us in - or the Voice will give us a clue.
[X]Are there any unbroken windows? If not, go to the second floor and look through a window to the mansion grounds - we might need to leave through the front gates, or exit through the front doors to get to Chad's body.
[X] If we're going through the front doors, circle around and check Elaine's body, as well.

Not much else to do.
>> No. 40865
Waaaaaaait a second... "three-blades"

[x]Try sticking a knife into the empty sheath, or anything long, thin, and pointy if the knives you have aren't big enough.
>> No. 40866
'Mortimer three-blades' Guys, maybe this is what we're looking for, he has two knifes and a sheat, we have a knife?

[x] Try to locate Chad's body
-[x] Get the axe
-[x] Put axe in the knight of the library

If getting outside is too risky:
[x] Head to the statue and put knife inside the sheat

In any case:
[x] Both of you, keep your eyes open in case of Serah, Marie!Janet, or 'nommers.
>> No. 40867
>>40863 here, and:

>>40865 , Holy shit I did not see that at all.

Adding [x]Try sticking a knife into the empty sheath, or anything long, thin, and pointy if the knives you have aren't big enough.
To my vote.
>> No. 40868
>>40861 here
please add to my vote:
[x] Three blade- look for the knife/try your own.
>> No. 40869
>Marie!Janet

I'm pretty sure she's dead, just that her body's missing.

[x] Try to locate Chad's body
-[x] Get the axe
-[x] Put axe in the knight of the library

If getting outside is too risky:
[x] Head to the statue and put knife inside the sheath


Unless we're playing with two mechanics here, Chad stopped being crazy when he was dead. And if Janet can survive a hole in her head, well, she wasn't human to begin with
>> No. 40870
Wait, Mortimer THREE-blades? I guess we're supposed to put the last one in the scabbard.

[x] Think of the shape of Mortimer's knife, and whether it resembled any of the non-stone knifes you've seen.
[x] Bring the bridal dress to Alyssa.
[x] Check out the kitchen. Grab the knifes if they're there, otherwise grab some pans.

So I'm thinking either we need to bring Alyssa the dress, her limbs are in the carrying case, or we need to pose her.
>> No. 40871
'Three-blades'.... you hurry up and rush back up the stairs to the statue, and start fiddling and poking at it, sticking the pocket-knife and paring knife into the sheath, then just poking random things in and trying to make something work.

.... after a while, you give up and admit that nothing you have fits right, and you can't trigger anything.

At this point you kind of wish there was someone just hanging around that you could ask for advice, or something...

---

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 40872
[x] take note of the sheath's shape and start looking.
[x] go back to the kitchen and inspect the torso of alyssa
>> No. 40873
[x] "Hey Rebecca, I ran out of ideas about this puzzle bussiness, something we are missing?"
>> No. 40874
[X] We're lost. But two heads are better than one.
-[X]"Rebecca, any ideas?"
[X]Walk & talk. Check the windows for the situation outside the mansion.
>> No. 40876
[X] We're lost. But two heads are better than one.
-[X]"Rebecca, any ideas?"
[X]Walk & talk. Check the windows for the situation outside the mansion.
>> No. 40877
[x]Ask Rebecca if she has any ideas.
[x]If she doesn't have any, grit your teeth and ask the head-voice.
>> No. 40878
[x] Ask Rebecca for ideas. Did you miss anything?
>> No. 40879
>At this point you kind of wish there was someone just hanging around that you could ask for advice, or something...

Take a hint.

[x] Go look for Serah
>> No. 40880
>>40879
Lol. Maybe we can ask the voice in our head.
>> No. 40881
>hanging around

What, like on a meat hook?


[x]Ask Rebecca if she has any ideas.
[x]If she doesn't have any, grit your teeth and ask the head-voice.
>> No. 40882
File 13313510484.png - (100.05KB , 480x640 , Errr.png ) [iqdb]
40882
"I... I'm stuck." You admit to Rebecca. "I just wish there was someone hanging around we could ask for hints."

You think-

Not you.

".... but I think there is." Rebecca says, after a moment of thought. "I... don't like to say it, since she's in such... unpleasant condition. But weren't you talking with that... girl, in the larder?"

.... You were. And she'd calmed down some, too. And didn't show signs of having left, once you'd taken your reward.

---

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 40883
>>40881

Oh right, hanging.

[x] Visit Alyssa.
>> No. 40884
[x] Visit Alyssa
[x] Bring Wedding Dress, Easel
>> No. 40885
[x] Visit Alyssa.
maybe even bring her up/bring the dress down
>> No. 40886
[x] Visit Alyssa.

I'm guessing you want things to progress a bit, Kahi? And here I imagined we would get out today. At this rate...
>> No. 40888
[x] "Thank you Rebecca, I'd be lost without you"
[x] Visit Alyssa.
>> No. 40889
[X]"Thank you, Rebecca, I'd be lost without you."
-[X]Kiss her hand like a proper gentleman.
[X]Ask Alyssa for advice.
>> No. 40890
File 133135218716.jpg - (174.75KB , 500x641 , Alyssaisthatyou.jpg ) [iqdb]
40890
"... thank you! I'm not sure how long it would have taken me to think of that on my own."

You head down again, carefully walking through, the mansion, and head for the larder. You encounter nobody and nothing on your trail, though there is still thumping and the occasional arm sticking through gaps from the solidly-boarded over windows.

Alyssa blinks as you approach, and Rebecca turns her head away from her open gashes.

"... Oh, you? Is something going on? There was a lot of noise earlier..."

"I'd like to ask you some questions. We're stuck, on puzzles..." You say slowly.

"... He did always like those." She said, bitterly. "Claimed they proved 'intellectual superiority', or something. And?"

"Well... I was hoping you could help." You say.

"... That's it? I'd love to. We all want help. Maybe you can help me, too?" She says.

"Er... go on." You say, warily.

"Well, you'd like to have help with the puzzles." Alyssa says. "I'd like to not have all these open gashes. Or be naked. Or hanging from a meat-hook. If you help me out there, I can help you out a little."

".... How little are we talking." You say, still wary.

"Oh, you'll be like that? Fine. If you fix me up and carry me around after that, I'll tell you if there's a puzzle or something hidden in a room." She says.

"You won't solve it for me, though." You say, dubiously.

"You wouldn't want me to degrade your intellectual superiority, would you?" She says, eyes wide and innocent. "... I could. But you would have to do more things for me."

You know a few things you could offer to do for her.

---

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 40892
[x] get her off of the meat-hook and bring her to the 2nd floor
[x] Get Maid-chan to stitch her up or make bandages for Alyssa
[x] Bring her to the third floor and dress her up (Alyssa)

Wait... how did she become so... coherent?
>> No. 40893
[x] get her off of the meat-hook and bring her to the 2nd floor
[x] Get Maid-chan to stitch her up or make bandages for Alyssa
[x] Bring her to the third floor and dress her up (Alyssa)

I guess having a giant key and a chess piece in your stomach will make you pretty crazy
>> No. 40894
[x] get her off of the meat-hook and bring her to the 2nd floor
[x] Get Maid-chan to stitch her up or make bandages for Alyssa
[x] Bring her to the third floor and dress her up (Alyssa)
>> No. 40895
[x] Time to go look for supplies to do this. You need a dress, something to bandage the gashes and something to carry her. Jog your memory and try to remember if you've seen things that could help with this task.
-[x] As usual, careful when moving around. Something could happen and it's a bit strange you haven't seen Serah again yet.

If some of you guys have better memories than me from this, feel free to call out things to use.
>> No. 40896
[x] get her off of the meat-hook and bring her to the 2nd floor
[x] Get Maid-chan to stitch her up or make bandages for Alyssa
[x] Find a leash for the Maid, just in case you need her again.
[x] Bring her to the third floor and dress her up (Alyssa)
>> No. 40897
[x] get her off of the meat-hook and bring her to the 2nd floor
[x] Get Maid-chan to stitch her up or make bandages for Alyssa
[x] Find a leash for the Maid, just in case you need her again.
[x] Bring her to the third floor and dress her up (Alyssa)
>> No. 40898
[x] get her off of the meat-hook and bring her to the 2nd floor
[x] Get Maid-chan to stitch her up or make bandages for Alyssa
[x] Find a leash for the Maid, just in case you need her again.
[x] Bring her to the third floor and dress her up (Alyssa)

I'm getting worried. I really don't want to leave the maid alone, kinda paranoid of losing her, as she will be one of the most valuable treasures we're getting here. The voice stuff will most certainly be gone when John gets back to the City.

Also, she's strong, and can help us survive longer if problems shows up.
>> No. 40899
[x] That seems fair enough.
-[x] Would she prefer the wedding dress or an evening gown?
-[x] Before introducing her to the maid, make sure it didn't put her there in the first place.
>> No. 40900
[x] Get her off of the meat-hook and bring her to the 2nd floor
[x] Get Maid-chan to stitch her up or make bandages for Alyssa
[x] Find a leash for the Maid, just in case you need her again.
[x] Bring her to the third floor and dress her up (Alyssa)

Eh, why not, it might be for better. We might end up forgetting about her, or not have the time when shit goes down (again).
>> No. 40901
"I can think of... a few thing, that I could help you with." You say, almost against your will, voice dripping with suggestiveness.

Alyssa's face blues some in a flush, beneath the wounds.

"I... eh? Ueeh?" She stammers. "I mean... I'm all cut up, and... and I have no arms, or legs. And I'm dead. You don't really..."

"Uh, let's just get you upstairs." You say, trying to ignore her stammering.

Rebecca looks at you a little oddly, as you move over behind Alyssa, on the chains. You mouth 'not me', grimace, and point at your head. Her mouth makes a slight 'oh' of comprehension.

It's a lot easier to move Alyssa around than it would be a live woman of her size, mainly because of the lack of arm and leg weight. Still a little wearying, though. Fortunately, she's not leaking from her wounds, or the big hole through her chest from the hook.

The maid is only a quarter of the way through stitching her uniform when you display Alyssa in front of her. It takes a few moments to compute. Then her head closes in and moves southward.

"No." You say, matching your clarification with Alyssa's protestations, and shift her to tap at the wounds and holes. "These. Fix these."

After a moment, she seems to understand and takes Alyssa in her lap, selecting needles and thread and starting to stitch things together.

"... I'm glad I can't really feel pain right, anymore." Alyssa mumbles.

---

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 40902
[x] get her off of the meat-hook and bring her to the 2nd floor
[x] Get Maid-chan to stitch her up or make bandages for Alyssa
[x] Find a leash for the Maid, just in case you need her again.
[x] Bring her to the third floor and dress her up (Alyssa)
>> No. 40903
[x] get her off of the meat-hook and bring her to the 2nd floor
[x] Get Maid-chan to stitch her up or make bandages for Alyssa
-[x] Both stay away from her reach in case she decides that your arms are good enough for Alyssa.
[x] Find a leash for the Maid, just in case you need her again.
[x] Bring her to the third floor and dress her up (Alyssa)
-[x] As usual, careful when moving around. Something could happen and it's a bit strange you haven't seen Serah again yet.
>> No. 40904
[x] Find a leash for the Maid, just in case you need her again.
[x] Ask Alyssa about the place.
>> No. 40905
[x] While she's being stiched, ask if there's anything in particular she wants to wear and where to find it. Go there after she's done being stiched.
>> No. 40906
[x] Does Alyssa want the bridal gown or one of the other, lighter clothes in the closet?
>> No. 40907
[x] Find a leash for the maid.
>> No. 40908
[x]>>40905

Wait, we succumbed to the voice with NO votes for it? It's getting stronger.
>> No. 40909
>>40908

there was one vote for it, and none of the other votes specifically contradicted it.
>> No. 40910
[x] While she's being stitched, ask if there's anything in particular she wants to wear and where to find it. Go there after she's done being stitched.
[x] Does Alyssa want the bridal gown or one of the other, lighter clothes in the closet?
[X]Find a leash for the Maid.
>> No. 40911
"Is there something you'd rather wear?" You ask, figuring you might as well be polite about it.

"Not rea..." Alyssa starts, then pauses, thinking. ".... I have fond memories of my wedding gown. Tainted a little, I guess. But still fond. It was a nice day. I guess I'd rather have that. I mean, if you can find it, it's not here."

"I've... seen it around." you say, slowly. "It's pretty... bulky, though."

"I probably won't need most of it. Without arms or legs. If you want to cut it down to fit, go ahead." Alyssa says.

"Alright. Do you know... where I can find a leash, by any chance."

She stiffens a little bit, before relaxing.

".... the master of the house owned one. And some other things." She says, tone dark. "They're probably all in the same place, I guess. Wherever that is. There's a couple places that could be."

---

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 40912
[X]Get the bridal gown from upstairs.
[X] Once she's in it properly, ask about the gold keys.

Looks like we'll need to get a Gold Key to get a leash. Either that or find some cloth and tie it into one.
>> No. 40914
[x] Wait for her to be done being stitched, then take her to the dress on the third floor. Maybe the puzzle you missed will be here too.
-[x] Keep an eye out for something to cut with while waiting. You'll need to make the dress less bulky.
>> No. 40915
[x] Wait for her to be done being stitched, then take her to the dress on the third floor. Maybe the puzzle you missed will be here too.
-[x] Keep an eye out for something to cut with while waiting. You'll need to make the dress less bulky.
-[x] Why don't you try to use one of the blades from the statues inside the scabbard and put one of your knifes in it's hand if needed.

Sanity is failing, must hurry.
>> No. 40917
>>40912
>There's nothing you could really fake into being a leash. You get the strong suspicion that only an actual leash will work for the purpose.

Won't work. But I'm hopeful we'll find one in the Master room, which is probably the room with gold lock on the third floor.

On another note, anyone worried we haven't seen Serah at all since she was liberated? It's a bit too strange she hasn't even crossed paths with us, especially with all the moving around we're doing right now.
>> No. 40918
[x]Hey, you. Where can I find a suitable leash for the maid?
>> No. 40919
Serah could be waiting for us to finish the puzzle's first, then come in after us and finish us off after we finished all the work. That's how most final bosses work anyway.
>> No. 40920
>>40919
Geh. And in our state, the maid may be our only chance to win a figth against her. But we're not getting the leash without the gold key first.

Hope she'll hold off until we go into the basement.
>> No. 40922
You wait patiently for the stitching to finish.

It takes quite a while, as there is a lot of stitching to do, and it uses up a lot of the available thread. But it's sort of interesting to watch, as Alyssa slowly transforms from 'a mutilated wretch' to 'She's still nice, just a shame about all those horrible scars'.

The maid stitches the chest-hole shut at either end, last, and sets her aside before returning to work on her outfit.

"That's better." Alyssa says, as you pick her up. "Without all those holes... I can almost pretend I'm pretty again."

"Oh, you look nice, dear. Especially compared to the larder." Rebecca replies.

"It's nice of you to say that."

... You sort of halfway-pay attention as you leave, locking the maid in again, and head for the Art Gallery.

Alyssa seems happier as you bundle her into the gown, what seems like acres and acres of cloth spilling past where what's left of her body ends. You could cut it free with just the paring knife if you're careful, though.

"Alright. There is a puzzle in this room. And if I remember right, it's probably a two-for-one thing. I can solve it for you, but you'll have to do something for me, as agreed." Alyssa says.

---

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 40924
[x] "What do you want?"

Can't really do anything until we know what she wants, so short vote
>> No. 40925
[x] Reexamine the room first. Anything feels like it could be moved or anything that has a 'something's missing' feeling to it?
-[x] Ask Rebecca if she notices anything.
>> No. 40927
[x]Ask what she'd want in return, but see if you can get a hint first.
>> No. 40929
[x] "What is it I should do for you, then?"
-[x] A small hint firt could be useful, though.
>> No. 40930
Your wariness is spiking.

"I think... Maybe you could tell me what you want, first?" You say.

"... you don't trust me?" She says, seeming a little hurt. "Alright, I guess. He loved his pipe. Cherished it. It should be sitting around somewhere. I want you to smash it."

.... That seems reasonable enough, if a little vindictive. But then, the man did kill her, take off all her limbs, and hang her from a meat-hook in his pantry. At least.

---

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 40931
[x] Examine the pipe again
-[x] If nothing new, smash it

Unless you anon want to barter
>> No. 40933
[x] Examine the pipe again
-[x] If nothing new, smash it

On one hand, we're destroying some potential treasure. On the other hand, I have no idea what the puzzle is.
>> No. 40934
[x] "this pipe?"
>> No. 40935
[x] Write down wht's written on the pipe.
>> No. 40936
[x]We have a pipe with us. Show it to Alyssa and if it's the one, break it.
>> No. 40937
>>40933
Well of course you dont Anon, Because you didn't fucking attempt it yet.
>> No. 40938
[x] You'll try some more first.
-[x] What would she have you do, by the way?
[x] If she does not mind, try setting Alyssa up like in the painting.
[x] Check the warrior statues for loose knifes. Also search Mortimer more, maybe his third knife is just strapped to his boot.
[x] If Alyssa's sure she's fine with it and it won't mess up any puzzles, cut the dress carefully.
[x] Check parlor.
-[x] Can Alyssa tell when a puzzle has already been completed?
>> No. 40940
[x] "Ok. Give me a hint so I can attempt the puzzle before I destroy the pipe"

Don't forget there is something written on it. 4 numbers.
>> No. 40941
>>40938
This was for last update, but it still works.
>> No. 40942
[x] Reexamine the room more closely first and ask Rebecca if she notices anything in particular. Should you happen to find the master of the mansion (considering what you've seen so far, possibility is likely), he won't be happy with the smashing of his pipe.
-[x]If nothing is found, confirm if it's the pipe you're carrying first then smash it if it's it. You've lost more than enough time already.
>> No. 40943
File 133135782612.png - (12.42KB , 937x497 , 3secretpassage.png ) [iqdb]
40943
"This pipe, you say, seeing nothing new about it. Still the same number etched in the side."

"Yeeesss..." Alyssa says, seeming eager about this. Shrugging, you drop it to the ground and stamp at it.

It takes a couple stomps, but then it cracks and splinters under your heel. Alyssa seems delighted.

"Oooh, he would have hated that~" She says, smugly. "Now, the puzzle. That fellow with the knives? Take the sheathed one out, and put it in the other sheath. There'll be a secret door. If I know him right, then the other knife is probably at the end of it. Put that one in the first sheath, and his mouth will open. He liked to store small things inside its head." She explains.

.... It works, and a door slides open in the corner when the loose knife is placed in its new mooring. You aren't sure why you didn't try this before.

---

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 40944
[x] Go through all the door

As if there was any other choice.
See you next thread
>> No. 40945
[x] Go search the new area.
-[x] Ready your knife for anything that might pop up.

4th floor?
>> No. 40946
[x] Go search the new area.
-[x] Ready your knife for anything that might pop up.

4th floor... Here we go!
>> No. 40947
Oh god, an attic? This is gonna suck.

[X] Can we bar the door to the parlor somehow? Don't need someone coming in and locking us in the passage.
[X]Enter the passage. Carefully - there might be a zombie or two inside.
>> No. 40948
Well, I was for trying it ourselves, but I don't think THAT would have ever occured to me. If it were me I would have torn the mansion apart looking for a stone knife.

My point is, random anon that has probably posted by the time i finish this post about how anonymous is an idiot and the puzzle was so simple, it wasn't really unless you know the trick.

Anyway.
[x] Stone knife sheathan gaems.
>> No. 40951
>>40949

Next thread.

Holy crap, I only started this like yesterday.
>> No. 40952
>>40949

Next thread.

Holy crap, I only started this like yesterday.