[Return]
Archived Thread

File 132588878853.jpg - (148.70KB , 550x780 , 2e4b6240cac660f8438e530acf75b8e04603db27.jpg ) [iqdb]
39037 No. 39037
This... is this really the time and place for this sort of thing?

Well... the time, at least? Chen seems thoroughly and completely convinced that the place, at the very least, is perfect.

There's probably something else you could distract her with, though.

You could have her practice sniffing out where the infant Reimu is, after hiding it. Yeah, and having her do that would be good practice for if she ever needed to sniff out hiding yukkuri.

The fact that the roof is essentially a flat, level surface, aside from the raised edges, and the entryway up to it from the building proper, meaning that there's not really any place you can hide the infant properly for such games, however.... Uh, well. It would certainly play some sort of part in things.

Well, never mind that, then.

But you could still have her try to pounce on it from a run, without hurting it. That would also be useful, since it's not like going out to hunt for smears of some sort of filling would be anywhere as lucrative as catching live prey.

She might already be pretty good at that sort of thing, though. After all, she is sort of a cat. And cats are... they're pretty good, you think, about snatching things up and not killing their prey until they really want to end the game. So that sort of exercise could be over almost as soon as it began, in that case.

... Or she might not be really good at it. In which case the infant is probably going to die, and likely going to be mangled to the point of uselessness for a second attempt. It's... not like you don't have more Reimu, you admit to yourself, but then at the same time those are all more of what you'd call 'undamaged'. So if she doesn't do it right right off the bat, then you just lost the damaged Reimu for little reason, and while that might be acceptable, since you have half a mind to use it as bait anyway if the paste doesn't work out right, every normal Reimu wasted that way is... in theory, at least, a loss where there could have been some kind of profit. Maybe not a big enough one to outweigh the end-results of training for that sort of thing, but still there, and enough for thought.

.... And it would possibly be a less than quiet venture, too. Especially if Chen manages to scrape herself in a tumble on the roof, or the infant manages to snap out of it enough to register that it's being leapt at by a much larger being that you understand sometimes functions as a predator upon other breeds.

But sudden cries of pain or terror definitely wouldn't spook or drive off a yukkuri that might be nearby, or return at any time. No, definitely not.

... Your mental argument doesn't sound terribly convincing to you, for some reason.

"Mrr... Master looks uncertain." Chen says, drawing back just a hair. "....... If Master isn't interested, then Chen won't-"

"We're hunting something. Trying to trap it. We have to be quiet so it doesn't notice us, Chen." You explain.

"Ah.... Chen understands." She says, seeming to sag a little. "Then-"

"Whatever we do up here. It has to be quiet." You stress again, cutting her off. "I didn't say 'no', though."

Chen blinks. Then her eyes flash and a smile crosses over her face.

She's almost purring as she rubs herself against you. No. No, she definitely is purring, body vibrating with the rumbles inside her chest as she stretches languidly into your own. Her tails trace through the air as she sinks her face into your shirt.

"Tenshi wants Master to start things.... Alice is still scared, wants to prove herself to Master, even though Alice knows she doesn't need to. But even though Alice doesn't need to do things for Master, and Tenshi will hint but won't ask... both want, very much."

"You know this, do you?" You say, hands moving from along her spine and through the fur of her tails to other, more interesting places.

"Chen... ngh~" She gasps, before continuing. "Chen watches, Chen listens. Tenshi and Alice want. Like Chen wants~"

"Slowly, now." You caution, still keeping an eye open in the direction of the bait placed out. You nudge over-eager, fumbling fingers out of the way, dealing with minor clothing adjustments yourself, and... there. Chen grinds herself against you, breating heavily for a moment, and a soft nudge here and there brings everything into correct alignment.

There. It's slow going, and Chen has a bit of your shirt bunched up and stuffed into your mouth to keep herself from crying out, and potentially spooking prey, but even so. It's a wonderful slickness, and tightness, even as she shudders and pauses with every few brief incriments.

"Slowly." You murmur reassuringly, finding it a little tricky to keep your eyes on the bait but somehow managing the feat. "Relax, and take your time. There's no hurry."

There's a sort of mewling noise, and she spasms around you, but continues progress at the same pace as before, or thereabouts. She's breathing heavily through your shirt by the time she finishes, and then releases it to pant for breath.

"Pressing out inside of Chen..." She groans, shifting herself in place. Not moving away, but just enough grinding motion to cause some friction, and.... ah. She shudders a little, sagging into you. "Inside is so~"

"Chen is also very good." You grunt, and almost immediately wish you had managed to phrase the sentiment better. Chen almost seems to glow from the vague praise, though... you can't help it, and tease her a bit. "As good as Alice~"

That almost-glow dims slightly, but doesn't go away.

"Nyaaa.... Master should pay attention to what Chen is doing, and not think of Alice right now." She says with a pout, as she....

You lose focus of the bait for just a moment, though you quickly blink yourself back to watchfullness. Something she'd done had just shifted and squeezed, almost like it was gripping and stroking inside of....

"Is Master still thinking of Alice~" Chen purrs, eyes hooded.

"Ahah... Jealous? How cute..." You bluff, trying not to let on that you nearly ended your part of things in advance of schedule.

"Mrr... Chen isn't jealous of Alice. Chen hopes Alice and Master have lots of fun. But... Chen would rather have time alone with Master be just about Chen and Master."

"Alright, alright. Alice can wait." You say, shifting your hands around, taking a firm grip at her waist. "But you're just going right ahead and moving at your own pace. Do you think I'll just sit back and let you run the whole show?"

"Nyea?" She manages, startled, as you begin to both move your hips, and bodily mover her, never entirely pulling apart, but close, and then swiftly plunging back. No longer in control of all the motion, her own slow pace overtaken by yours, she can only gasp and make short, soft noises as she twitches.

"Ch-chen is... Chen will, if... Master is going to... Nya~" She says, muffled through your shirt, as she goes completely limp in your hands, eyes actually rolling a bit before she blinks them back into focus.

Good enough of an invitation for your own completion, you decide, and she shudders again at the release.

"Inside of Chen.... Yes~" She says, not seeming to be able to muster the will to move by herself just yet. Her purring has redoubled, though, and her legs are tightened around you as best they can, showing the reluctance she has to pull away from the joining.

You blink back over, checking to reassure yourself that, yes, the bait still hasn't been touched. Well, it can be any length of time before the nest-yukkuri returns, after all.

"Chen loves Master~" She purrs. "Chen doesn't want to let go..."

"Ah... keep this up, and I'll get ready again, while we're still-" You warn.

"Chen doesn't mind. Master can get as hard as he wants, inside of Chen, and chen will draw out every~ last~ bit~ that master has to give~"

.... Just saying it is enough to prompt a stirring, and her eyes widen a little, before settling into a sly smile.

"Master wasn't joking. Already, Master is ready... Chen's stomach will grow out from everything Master leaves inside, if Master keeps this up..."

She doesn't sound as though she would be disappointed with this outcome. Completely the opposite, as she rocks in place, shifting and....


.... her eyes shift focus. Not on you, but off to the side a little, and she slows slightly. It takes a moment for you to grasp what this means, but then you realize something. There aren't two ragged sets of soft, lusty breath. You're counting three.

You turn your head as slowly as you can manage, so as not to startle the onlooker.

You see a funny little hat. it looks familiar to you... is this an Aya? You've seen pictures of them wearing something like it... no. No, not quite, though close. Hair in twinned ponytails, and pale. Thin, probably from living off of street-scraps for some time, and with dark marks that would indicate an overuse of makeup or some level of insomnia under her eyes.

And she's flushing lightly, breathing raggedly, as you had already noted, and rocking strangely in place....

Oh. Oh, you're pretty sure you can put together what she's doing, or some facsimile thereof. Isn't that a turnaround. You were paying attention to the food, as bait. You hadn't realized that what you were doing might be a better sort of lure, in and of itself.

She's just out of arms reach, and any attempt to surge to your feet and snatch at her could end up hurting either Chen or yourself, and would no doubt spook her away. All she has to do is hop off the edge, and she's safely away... You'll have to think quickly, and be careful.

---

3:45 PM

[ ] What do you do?

>> No. 39040
[x] Greet it using the traditional 'Take it easy!'
[x] Smile and be friendly - persuade it that you're a friendly mister who will let her take it easy.
-[x] Once it's lured into range, don't make any sudden movements that could startle it but do reach out to rub its cheeks.
-[x] Be prepared to grab it if it's close enough but looks like it's tensing up in order to flee.

Huh, a Hatate, is it? Interesting, not sure if Hatates react well to 'Take it easy,' though some Ayas don't seem to like it much.
>> No. 39042
I am pleased with this.

[x] "You can come closer if you want to have a better view...". Shift positions to be seem more friendly/invitational.
[x] "Want to participate?"
[x] Don't make sudden movements, let her come to you. A bit of friendly convincing is probably better than capturing her through force.
>> No. 39043
I am pleased with this.

[x] "You can come closer if you want to have a better view...". Shift positions to be seem more friendly/invitational.
[x] "Want to participate?"
[x] Don't make sudden movements, let her come to you. A bit of friendly convincing is probably better than capturing her through force.

I am very pleased with this.
>> No. 39044
>>39042
>>39043

If it's not obvious enough, both posts are mine. Received that fatal memory error from the server, but apparently the first post went through.
>> No. 39045
I love the spreadsheet: Lucky' Jack Racker: 17M. Us: -2210M.
We have a hell of a lot of ground to cover.
>> No. 39046
Yukkuri sex woooooo.

[x] Invite it to join in.
>> No. 39047
Goddammit, Kahi, you're just encouraging Anon to not show restraint or sanity this way.

HOWEVER COMMA, the benefits of rolling with Anon's latest tidal wave are pretty much undeniable, and it looks like we can juice a success out of this. So.

[x] "You can come closer if you want to have a better view...". Shift positions to be seem more friendly/invitational.
[x] "Want to participate?"
[x] Don't make sudden movements, let her come to you. A bit of friendly convincing is probably better than capturing her through force.
>> No. 39048
Meh, kicking myself for not voting. Oh well, just gonna have to deal with more man-on-pastry then.

So, uh... Blob or bodied?
>> No. 39049
>>39048
Bodied yukkuri are rare out in the wild, so this Hatate is probably a blob.
>> No. 39050
>>39049
Sweet. The blobs are so hot.
>> No. 39051
[x] "You can come closer if you want to have a better view...". Shift positions to be seem more friendly/invitational.
[x] "Want to participate?"
[x] Don't make sudden movements, let her come to you. A bit of friendly convincing is probably better than capturing her through force.

I'd rather avoid dong something like this with a blob, please say the invitation is just a luring trick.
>> No. 39052
>>39051

Well yeah, I didn't think of banging a blob either when making the write-in, but if it's absoluty necessary...
>> No. 39053
>>39051

Well yeah, I didn't think of banging a blob either when making the write-in, but if it's absoluty necessary...
>> No. 39054
>>39051

Well yeah, I didn't think of banging a blob either when making the write-in, but if it's absoluty necessary...
>> No. 39055
>
You see a funny little hat. it looks familiar to you... is this an Aya? You've seen pictures of them wearing something like it... no. No, not quite, though close. Hair in twinned ponytails, and pale. Thin, probably from living off of street-scraps for some time, and with dark marks that would indicate an overuse of makeup or some level of insomnia under her eyes.

I hate to say I told you so- Oh, wait, no I dont.

[x] "You can come closer if you want to have a better view...". Shift positions to be seem more friendly/invitational.
[x] "Want to participate?"
[x] Don't make sudden movements, let her come to you. A bit of friendly convincing is probably better than capturing her through force.

Because I cant think of a better vote. fatal error
>> No. 39056
>>39047

>HOWEVER COMMA

guh..thanks for reawakening long forgotten boot camp memories, my TI used to say that all the damn time.

[x] "You can come closer if you want to have a better view...". Shift positions to be seem more friendly/invitational.
[x] "Want to participate?"
[x] Don't make sudden movements, let her come to you. A bit of friendly convincing is probably better than capturing her through force

Also, I agree with >>39051 and will be major disappoint if this invitation leads to blob sex.
>> No. 39057
[x] With Chen's assent, continue.

[x] "You can come closer if you want to have a better view...". Shift positions to be seem more friendly/invitational.
[x] "Want to participate?"
[x] Don't make sudden movements, let her come to you. A bit of friendly convincing is probably better than capturing her through force.

It likes to watch~
>>39047
Kahi is probably using this as sex scene practice. I'm inclined to encourage him.
>> No. 39058
>>39052
>>39053
>>39054

Fatal error, much?

[x] "You can come closer if you want to have a better view...". Shift positions to be seem more friendly/invitational.
[x] "Want to participate?"
[x] Don't make sudden movements, let her come to you. A bit of friendly convincing is probably better than capturing her through force.
>> No. 39059
>"Chen watches, Chen listens. Tenshi and Alice want. Like Chen wants~.

For some reason, this sentence seemed to resonate with demonic undertones when I first read it.

Note to self: watch out for Chen.
>> No. 39060
>>39045
>-2210M.

Yeah, shouldn't it be +2097? 97 we have plus the 2000 from the mafia?

Holy fuck, it's impossible to post today. 5 errors in a row, what the fuck?
>> No. 39061
http://yukkuri.wikia.com/wiki/Yukkuri_Hatate

They're a new species, so there's a lot of speculation, but they seem to be perverts half the time and extremely good natured Yukkuri the other. They like good natured humans so our "cant'say no" MC might be good for them.
Although they don't seem to be beneficial to the cafe in any way... except by taking pictures for customers.. and we'd need one of them for that only.
>> No. 39062
>>39060
It's neither a measurement of income (a loan is a liability, not an expense) nor a measurement of net assets (a loan doesn't change equity). I say shrug and just go with it.

>>39061
As usual, I'd be cautious about drawing conclusions based on the Yukkuri wiki. To call the yukkuri fandom fragmented is an understatement and consensus on the traits of newer yukkuri tend to be rare at best. Furthermore, the wiki is flawed in that much of its information is speculation rather than based on preexisting fandom works where no consensus exists. It's a good source for the well-established bits of the yukkuri fandom such as their life cycles and the most common types, but it's pretty much pure speculation (in some cases, good or reasonable speculation) that isn't based on a consistent pattern of works in the fandom.
>> No. 39063
>>39061

Most blobs are useless, while any bodied yukkuri can be useful. Unless it has a special skill, like Mystia (singing) and the Prismrivers (Music), blobs aren't much better than decoration for a cafe (or ingrendients). Meanwhile, anything with a body can be a wairtress/maid.
>> No. 39064
>>39062

It's still the most reliable source around, as little as it may be. Unless you plan on researching the fandom yourself and go through every piece of yukkuri work out there, it's better to use what we already have.
>> No. 39065
>>39063
I'd argue that common blobs (Reimu, Marisa, Chen, Alice. etc) are an active drain on resources (time, money, supplies. etc) that we simply shouldn't keep unless we intend to use them as either food, materials, or breeding stock. If they're not being used, they're worse than decorations and most ingredients in that they need more upkeep in order to keep them from spoilage.
>> No. 39066
>>39064
Fair enough, it's not as though I've the time to read through the Anko story archive in search of Hatate stories and to be honest, going by One Yukkuri Place, there really isn't a lot of material on Hatate (54 pictures, perhaps half of which can be used to draw conclusions about their general character).
>> No. 39067
>>39060

Score is currently measuring 'what you have spent'(210) plus 'debt you have incurred' basically, and it's incorrect so I need to fix it. Debt to the mafia is 2500, not 2000, after all. Lucky Jack has a current 'business profit' of 17, which just means he's earned 17 more than he's lost in this venture so far.

Money you have on-hand is on the goods page, and the 2K mafia money won't decrease your score any by being spent on businessy things. It's why you got it in the first place, after all.
>> No. 39069
An Hatate, huh ? That would definitely open the delivery service option, wouldn't it ?
>> No. 39077
File 132599758245.png - (294.02KB , 800x1119 , 1e17527d8757dcc95b7fd0f78f0561886b680266.png ) [iqdb]
39077
"Uh... take it easy?" You stumble, not sure what to do right off the bat.

"T-take it easy, mister. Hatate is Hatate..." She stammers back, focus suddenly broken as she looks up to you and begins the start of a wary shuffling away.

A slight shifting and rocking distracts her from the distraction, however, and her gaze locks back onto the current center of activities. Almost hypnotized by the motions and responses.

Okay, simple talking... would have been awkward just now anyway, and doesn't seem like it would get anywhere. You can think of another tack, though, that....

Well, it would probably still be kind of awkward. But it would also probably be successful.

"Would you like a... a better view?" You ask.

An uncertain look crosses over Hatate's face, and Chen looks slightly put out at things, but you wiggle slowly until you're lying flat on your back. Wariness and lechery clearly battle across Hatate's face, but after a few minutes she hops a little closer. Then a little closer still.

You pat your torso amiably, then just wait. Chen is back to normal enough soon, though having an audience clearly isn't her first choice of things, and a few minutes later the Hatate is perched comfortably at the best available seat to watch the action taking place. You make a point of stroking her, as calmly as you can manage, and avoid at all costs holding Hatate forcibly in place, or accidentally knocking off her hat. You're fairly sure that either of those would send her into a panic.

The next offer you make is out of your mouth befor you even pause to think, though. You're not even sure why you say it, entirely, as while Chen, and Tenshi, and Alice are all in the same correct-enough shape, despite some oddities of proportions, Hatate really isn't.

"Ah... um..." She stammers, fidgeting a little.

"If you don't want to, that's also fine." You say, quickly moving to cover your error.

She stills a little beneath your hand, and you aren't sure what's crossing over her face but you can imagine any number of things. Then she hops a little forward, and current sensations are joined by... well, not much, as it turns out. She seems to begin something, but then either she changes her mind or her nerve breaks in mid-action and she moves back again.

"Hatate will just watch." She decides aloud, tone firm. Well, when it comes down to it after the impulsiveness, that's fine too, and Chen seems to much prefer it as well.

Yes, that's right, you remember there was some degree of... less than disgust with, but more than disinterest in, relations between bodied and blob types. Probably a common division. You're going to have to look up the breed later, you suppose.

Hatate is still enraptured by the show, even though she has a complaint or two to voice about the aftermath. You couldn't really help it though, and it was Chen's idea to stop what she had been doing and turn to a different tack. You would almost think she'd deliberately planned the mess to...

Well, Hatate was an unexpected interloper, of sorts. Judging by the amused, smirking glint in her eyes, Chen probably did do it deliberately. Nothing that can't be cleaned up, though, and though Hatate grumbled, it wasn't much more than if she'd had a bit of mud splashed in her face, that would need to be wiped off.

She's half-settled in, on top of you, but at the same time a little of the wariness is starting to come back, and you aren't sure you can muster up the stamina for another distraction of this sort already. All or nothing, now...

"Would you like to come inside with me? I have food, and I'm sure there's a soft towel to roll up into a nest for you, instead of twigs and bits of paper off the ground." You cajole.

It wasn't quite as simple as that, in the end, but the offer of food that wouldn't have to be dug out of trash cans and a bed that wouldn't threaten to poke holes in her if she moved wrong was already a strong draw. Appealing to a clearly very strong degree of voyeurism was just icing on the cake.

When you walk back inside, it's with a clearly still nervous and half-prepared to flee Hatate on your shoulder, not reacting particularly well to the confining spaces of the hallway, with no sky overhead. She shudders quietly as the door to the roof shuts with a click, but doesn't spook, though it takes a moment for her to calm properly again.

A few minutes down the line, she's settled in a rolled and twisted towel on the table, casual glowers exchanged between herself and Marisa and Reimu and aped by most of their young. It looks like there's not much love lost between different types of yukkuri that aren't the same family, though a stern warning look keeps things from progressing much beyond those glowers. It's fairly clear that the crib-yukkuri object to Hatate being fed what they see as food they were going to eat eventually, though, never mind that it belongs to you and what you do with it is your choice.

Bah, how complicated, for bouncing heads, and you can't imagine how they figure out when to switch between 'this is an enemy and someone that will eat food you could eat' and 'this is a friend or potential mate'. Irritating. If you force them to, though, they'll live in... not harmony, you suppose, but at least a disgruntled truce.

Well, whatever. The internet has it that Hatate are known for some degree of voyeurism, the note of which is coupled with many outlandish references to stories, one person anonymously leaving what could be taken as an almost perfectly serious complaint about how one makes a habit of perching on a branch outside of his bedroom window, where it drools and furiously molests itself with twigs and leaves, annoying and distracting him as he fornicates with his beloved pet dog. You're fairly certain that this is probably a hoax, and the thought of curtains or drapery to block out unwanted spying is never brought up in a single one of these 'true stories'. Some number of them are almost certainly having the readers on.

It does seem consistent enough with what you've observed, however, at least to some degree, though it stipulates that the lechery-phase passes quickly and is unrecalled after activities that might tweak voyeuristic proclivities cease. It also insists that they somehow carry cell phones about and take pictures with them, though you've noticed no such thing yet.

Well, no matter. A successful excursion to the roof, at the very least.

---

4:17 PM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 39081
[x]Sam's yukkuri may have been trained to be discreet, but this one was not. To avoid loss of business, get the three's mind's off sex all the time.
[x] Make sure the koyukkuri aren't being taught about how humans are for sex either. You're planning to run a family restaurant, after all.
[x] An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Try to get the wild koyukkuri to accept the idea of other families while there's still only one litter, and they'll teach it to their kids.
[x] Head to the bar tonight. Frank's always running off to do fun shit, and you could use a drink after that visit with the mob.

How can our employees get along with customers if they can't get along with each other?
>> No. 39082
[x] Tell Frank to start finding buyers for adult blob Tenshis and Chens.
[x] Introduce Hatate to the bodied yukkuri, try to make her more comfortable in her new environment.
[x] Play with the bodied yukkuri's offspring - we want them to be accustomed to humans and it's a good chance to take notes.
[x] Draw up a list of the stuff that we need to open the cafe.

I think we should spend tomorrow finding a location and suppliers starting early in the morning. If we get some time left in the afternoon, we can use that to hit some stray yukkuri nests in the city with Chen leading the way - with any luck, we'll pick up a blob Patchouli and gain some experience in hunting.
>> No. 39084
>>39082
I believe we've already played with the bodied's children. If we play with any for analytic reasons, we should play with the wild one's kids. Unless we already did that.
>> No. 39086
>>39084
Fair enough, I mostly wrote that option because I wanted the yukkuri to become accustomed to humans, though to come to think of it, that might actually be counter-productive depending on the yukkuri in question. It might also be useful to use it as a gauge of how the bodied yukkuri teach their offspring and use that assessment to correct anything we don't like.
>> No. 39088
[x] Introduce Hatate to the bodied yukkuri, try to make her more comfortable in her new environment.
[x] Talk to Hatate and see how smart she is. What she thinks of humans, other yukkuri, what she can do, at what number can she count, if she can fly, etc. Assure her she won't be harmed, and that this place is her new home.
[x] Draw up a list of the stuff that we need to open the cafe. Use the internet, if needed.
[x] Look for some guides/tips on how to open a business, or better yet, how to keep one running.

Some getting used for both Hatate and serious business for John. We may have money now, but we have no idea how to open a cafe besides 'rent place, buy furniture, make food', do we?
>> No. 39089
[x] Introduce Hatate to the bodied yukkuri, try to make her more comfortable in her new environment.
[x] Talk to Hatate and see how smart she is. What she thinks of humans, other yukkuri, what she can do, at what number can she count, if she can fly, etc. Assure her she won't be harmed, and that this place is her new home.
[x] Draw up a list of the stuff that we need to open the cafe. Use the internet, if needed.
[x] Look for some guides/tips on how to open a business, or better yet, how to keep one running.
>> No. 39091
[x] Introduce Hatate to the bodied yukkuri, try to make her more comfortable in her new environment.
[x] Talk to Hatate and see how smart she is. What she thinks of humans, other yukkuri, what she can do, at what number can she count, if she can fly, and more importantly, can she keep a secret, etc. Assure her she won't be harmed, and that this place is her new home.
[x] Draw up a list of the stuff that we need to open the cafe. Use the internet, if needed.
[x] Look for some guides/tips on how to open a business, or better yet, how to keep one running.

I think the last two votes are kinda the same thing. Added something I consider important to the questionaire write-in.
>> No. 39092
[x] Make sure the koyukkuri aren't being taught about how humans are for sex. You're planning to run a family restaurant, after all.
[x] Introduce Hatate to the bodied yukkuri, try to make her more comfortable in her new environment.
[x] Talk to Hatate and see how smart she is. What she thinks of humans, other yukkuri, what she can do, at what number can she count, if she can fly, and more importantly, can she keep a secret, etc. Assure her she won't be harmed, and that this place is her new home.
[x] Draw up a list of the stuff that we need to open the cafe. Use the internet, if needed.
[x] Look for some guides/tips on how to open a business, or better yet, how to keep one running.

That first part was important enough to scavenge out of the first vote and tack on to the rest. We really don't need the staff trying to get frisky with humans near their size.
>> No. 39093
[x] Introduce Hatate to the bodied yukkuri, try to make her more comfortable in her new environment.
[x] Talk to Hatate and see how smart she is. What she thinks of humans, other yukkuri, what she can do, at what number can she count, if she can fly, and more importantly, can she keep a secret, etc. Assure her she won't be harmed, and that this place is her new home.
[x] Draw up a list of the stuff that we need to open the cafe. Use the internet, if needed.
[x] Look for some guides/tips on how to open a business, or better yet, how to keep one running.

Keeping secrets, that's right. We don't want the other girls know John was boning Chen in an exhibitionist way. They would get jealous. Ok, I'm joking. But it's still a valid reason! What if the they demand their share?!
>> No. 39095
[x] Make sure the koyukkuri aren't being taught about how humans are for sex. You're planning to run a family restaurant, after all.
[x] Introduce Hatate to the bodied yukkuri, try to make her more comfortable in her new environment.
[x] Talk to Hatate and see how smart she is. What she thinks of humans, other yukkuri, what she can do, at what number can she count, if she can fly, and more importantly, can she keep a secret, etc. Assure her she won't be harmed, and that this place is her new home.
[x] Play with the blobs, we need to know if they are going to cause trouble with the new one, also we don't want them feeling rejected.
[x] Draw up a list of the stuff that we need to open the cafe. Use the internet, if needed.
[x] Look for some guides/tips on how to open a business, or better yet, how to keep one running.

The votes seem fine, but we need to defuse possible trouble between our yukkuri factions, we don't want to start losing the young or get another cannibal (or worse), so we need to keep an eye on everyone.
>> No. 39102
[x] Make sure the koyukkuri are being taught to be secretive about sex, like their parents are.
[x] Introduce Hatate to the bodied yukkuri, try to make her more comfortable in her new environment.
[x] Talk to Hatate and see how smart she is. What she thinks of humans, other yukkuri, what she can do, at what number can she count, if she can fly, and more importantly, can she keep a secret, etc. Assure her she won't be harmed, and that this place is her new home.
[x] Play with the blobs, we need to know if they are going to cause trouble with the new one, also we don't want them feeling rejected.
[x] Draw up a list of the stuff that we need to open the cafe. Use the internet, if needed.
[x] Look for some guides/tips on how to open a business, or better yet, how to keep one running.

I'm fine with this, though I don't mind at least the Tenshi knowing about sex. They will probably have tendencies like their parents have, and I think this can be an attractive point when selling them. Tenshi, at least, because let's face, whoever buys one of them will either be a cruel yukkuri hater, or someone who is...more than just interessted, if you know what I mean.
>> No. 39103
>>39102
To be honest, I can't quite see abusers purchasing Tenshis to torment because it's simple to catch most common blobs and I can't quite see them being interested in tormenting something that's ecstatic about it.
>> No. 39104
>>39103
Because they're pretty tough and you can just get one and never have to get another?
>> No. 39105
>>39104
I think most yukkuri abusers would abuse yukkuri because they enjoy watching them suffer, either because of retribution (home invasions, killing pets, damaging their property. etc) or because of simple sadism. I don't think yukkuri abusers in the first category would bother tormenting something that didn't bother them and most yukkuri abusers in the second category tend to do what they do in order to watch the yukkuri suffer - it's counter-productive if the yukkuri enjoys the experience.

I could see a few rare abusers buying Tenshis but in general, I'd think it to be a fairly small market - though to be fair, I think the overall market for Tenshis is pretty small to begin with. They're just not very useful compared to breeds like Ayas (fast enough to deliver messages) and Yuukas (gardening and pest control). I think the reason that their price is so high is more because of a very limited supply (even more death-prone than normal yukkuri) rather than high demand.
>> No. 39113
[x] Make sure the koyukkuri aren't being taught about how humans are for sex. You're planning to run a family restaurant, after all.
[x] Introduce Hatate to the other yukkuri, try to make her more comfortable in her new environment.
[x] Talk to Hatate and see how smart she is. What she thinks of humans, other yukkuri, what she can do, at what number can she count, if she can fly, and more importantly, can she keep a secret, etc. Assure her she won't be harmed, and that this place is her new home.
[x] Play with the blobs, we need to know if they are going to cause trouble with the new one, also we don't want them feeling rejected.
[x] An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Try to get the wild koyukkuri to accept the idea of other families while there's still only one litter, and they'll teach it to their kids.

Because if the wild blobs are willing to cause trouble, we might as well teach them better.
>> No. 39130
>You're planning to run a family restaurant, after all

Have we even decided who our taget customers are gonna be? I imagine we're aiming for the youngster, since younger people tend to have less prejudice.
>> No. 39132
>>39130
Beats me, might want to examine the clienteles of both maid cafes and cafes that offer desserts and only desserts though.
>> No. 39140
>It also insists that they somehow carry cell phones about and take pictures with them, though you've noticed no such thing yet.

We haven't seen Hatate with her phone yet, and they are usually with it most of the time. Interessting to note that this Hatate seems to be easily scared, maybe even paranoid. Gentlemen, I think someone stole Hatate's precious cell phone! We need to look for it when we have the chance.

Adding "[x] Ask her where is her cell phone." to >>39091 as a part of the questionaire.
>> No. 39141
>>39140
I suppose that makes sense, although I read that as more of a 'how can they carry or use cell phones, they don't have hands' kind of thing.

You know, like an urban legend, being repeated from its source because nobody cared enough to check its veracity.
>> No. 39144
>>39141
>'how can they carry or use cell phones, they don't have hands'

That's a very good question.
>> No. 39145
>>39144
Lips, tongue, and sometimes hair.

It's a little bit strange and interesting that Hatates are rumored to possess cell phones though - either a Hatate or multiple Hatates came across lost or abandoned cellphones or Hatates create cellphones as accessories. Considering that Youmus in this setting don't create blades as accessories, that suggests that either certain subspecies create accessories while others don't or that Hatates possess affinities for cellphones in the same manner that Youmus do for swords.
>> No. 39153
File 132633211874.jpg - (252.33KB , 548x500 , IassumethatmeansBueno.jpg ) [iqdb]
39153
You do a little research on... well, general business advice and tips, for lack of anything more specific. After cutting through the general common-sense fluff like 'set the selling price as higher than you paid to produce the product', you switch to looking for specific 'cafe' tips. You get the feeling that it's geared towards places outside of the City, but it seems reasonable.

Though 'Be sure your coffee is drinkable and not thick black sludge' does, again, seem like a simple common-sense warning. Being a customer-service sort of venture, customer service is important. All logical.

Having numerous electric plugs, and being sure that all of them can be in use at once without blowing fuses is an extension of that which you hadn't thought of yourself, but it makes sense in retrospect. The convenience would be a draw, though it also strongly advises that you charge for access to a wireless connection, require customers to purchase something to remain, or both. The first won't really be viable, as you aren't entirely sure how it works, but the internet is floating everywhere through the City. You could go to any edge and dangle your feet over, and still have just as good reception as if you were in the heart of the city proper. The second could work, though.

Discounts or the occasional free drink for regular customers are recommended, as it's easier to keep hold of a regular once you have them than it is to entice entirely new people into your store. It's also pointed out that a free drink doesn't mean a free pastry to go with it, though it's also suggested that you have the option to make a professional-looking sandwich or toasted bagel or other option alongside the sweets. Most people will have a cookie or danish or scone with their drink, it seems, but those uninterested in sweets will take their patronage elsewhere if they can't find something they want. It's not required that you have those options, of course, just a mention that they should be considered.

Well, sandwiches aren't difficult to make, and toasting something only requires you put it in a toaster, then take it out afterward. It shouldn't be a huge issue.

Advertisement, though. That's one that would seem almost obviously required, but apparently it's frequently overlooked or avoided due to expense... huh.

There's also mention of 'three blocks' being the general limit people are willing to walk to get to a coffee-shop... you aren't really sure of that, it sounds sort of lazy. The City being the only real city here, there's significantly less automobile traffic than you guess is normal in the normal world, and most people walk. A lot. So that one might not be as applicable. Still, convenience is pointed out again.

Well, advice was what could in theory be considered helpful, at least. On to actual checking of things and list-making. What was it he'd said... eight tables, four chairs each? That's a place to start.

You can find them a lot cheaper than what he said, just 5M a chair and 10M a table, but... well. They don't look like a good idea. Wood, but seeming less 'new' and more 'half-finished', you might as well be setting out tree-stumps and sawn logs instead of these. You can't really imagine sitting on them and not getting splinters in unpleasant places. The nice enough ones are, actually, in line with what he'd estimated. There are better sets of furniture, of course, but they're ever more expensive in turn. You don't think you could afford all of those if you tried to get full sets of the best you find available.

Why the hell are cash registers so expensive. 100M for just one. And then there's heating lights to keep things from getting cold and stale, and a microwave and toaster if you want to... no, you'll almost have to purchase new ones, you can't see how you'd haul them to and from your residence every day unless you were actually living in the cafe... there's probably other little things you haven't thought of yet, and it seems that the man under-estimated these expenses just a little.

No real way of figuring out how much stock of edibles is going to cost you without visiting a few bakeries or something, you suppose. Stocks of coffee to brew, creams, sweetener and flavorings should be reasonably cheap in comparison... individually, anyway. You'll have to keep buying them, after all, just like whatever snacks you sell. As for maid outfits, you aren't able to find any in the right sizes after a cursory search, and you quickly discover that all of the places you could order them from online aren't in the City. So you'll have to find a tailor, or hunt down fabric prices and see if Alice can make clothes herself.

Well, you should look into renting places. It's not that easy to find stuff, though. Most of the people that deal in this sort of thing don't actually heavily advertise what's available, they just stick a sign out front or in the window of some place and call it a day.

You manage to find a few places though, but none of them are what you would call 'ideal'. The one that looks most reasonably priced is well distant from essentially anything else. Well, you probably won't find anything better without either heading out through the city on a long walk to take down notes of possible places, or make Frank do the walking, and call all of them later. And they'll probably be more expensive. Hm.

Well, you'll make a note for now, but while you should get started on repaying your debt swiftly, it isn't as though you'll have to be hauling furniture into a place somewhere tomorrow, after all.

You stretch and set the laptop aside, then pick up Hatate, 'nest' and all. She starts in place at it, but doesn't seem quite ready to just jump out of your hands, yet.

"Let's get you introduced, all right? You've already seen Marisa and Reimu, and their children. And Chen. You've not yet met Alice or Tenshi or any of their children, though."

Tenshi doesn't seem to really care one way or the other about the new arrival. Chen, on the other hand, seems to have a slightly cool disposition towards her... not much, but just enough to give her the air of a half-asleep cat watching a mouse scurrying about just outside of easy pouncing range. Probably still holding a slight grudge over the unexpected interruption of what she'd hoped to be a private matter.... well, she'll get over it. Alice, by contrast, warmly greets Hatate. Hatate doesn't seem immediately trusting of any of them, but it's not the out-and-out hostility that was mutually displayed between her and the crib-dwellers. Probably a bit one way because they aren't displaying active hostility towards her, but back the other some for not being blobs...

Geeze, you probably don't need to try to understand yukkuri psychology though. Enough to know that she gets along with them a little better than the others.

"Hm... you were friendlier with Chen earlier, weren't you?" You muse.

"Eh?"

"With Chen. On the roof."

... She doesn't seem to understand what you're referring to, at first. Then she blinks, and a slight blush appears, as her eyes take a slightly vacant look to them, alongside a little smile.

"It's something you shouldn't talk about, in front of other people." You say pointedly, interrupting her fantasy.

"Ah? No..."

"That's right." You agree. "Don't talk about it, okay?"

It looks like she doesn't even really remember that sort of thing unless deliberately reminded of them. A few testing and leading question show that she's smart enough, though. At least, that she's familiar enough with numbers to count, with a little difficulty, to 'ten'. Past that she starts to stumble, though. She seems to be able to mimic Tenshi's work-around you noticed before, when you asked for ages, though. Fourteen would be 'four and ten' though she doesn't immediately relate it to the actual number 'fourteen'... Twenty and Thirty would be two and three tens, respectively, and 'Forty three' would be 'three and four tens'. You aren't sure why the actual numbers are such a stumbling block, though.

Obviously she can fly. Somehow. There's no possible way she could have gotten up to the roof to watch you, after all, and there's no way up to or down from the previous nest aside from flight. She seems to be weak to friendliness, but you're pretty sure by this point that that's just a trait of yukkuri in general. That aside, she seems to dislike other yukkuri, from what you can tell. Those shaped wrong more than other blobs, obviously. But you already knew that. What you didn't know, but had strongly suspected, was that she had a fairly deep-seated wariness and, to some degree, fear, of humans.

It isn't immediately apparent why, but a thought hits you, that she looks around the same age as Marisa and Reimu. Maybe a little older. Certainly old enough to have already been in the City when the most recent mass-extermination occured, at that. Well, that would be an explanation.

"Well, you're safe here, and you won't be harmed." You say, rather than anything that requires your assumption to be correct. "I'll leave your nest on the table again for now. We'll see about finding a place you like for it later. I need to ask Alice something, quickly."

You set Hatate aside, and withdraw to the kitchen, probably the most private area of the apartment at the moment aside from the bathroom.

"I didn't think to ask before. But I need to know what you three are teaching the babies." You say quietly.

"Alice teaches what Alice knows. Or Alice would, if everything was here. And Alice doesn't think babies without hands will sew well..."

"Everything that Sam taught you, you mean? Are you teaching them everything?" You press, making sure to stress the last word.

"Of course Alice will teach... oh!" She says, blinking a little with realization. "Um. Alice won't be teaching that sort of thing, yet. Not while babies are still babies."

"That sort of... it would probably be better if you didn't teach them 'that' at all."

"Alice has to!" Alice starts to interrupt, only to pause and backpedal verbally. "Unless Master doesn't want Alice to. Then Alice won't, but..."

"Why do you 'have' to?" You ask reasonably.

"Human mommies and daddies don't tell their babies how to make more babies when the time comes?" Alice asked, eyes widening with something like appalled shock.

"To make... no, that's fine. With other yukkuri." You say, realizing that there have been misunderstandings here. "I wouldn't want you to not give your children some kind of 'the Talk'. Just... I'd rather not have them be taught to look to humans for that sort of thing, for various reasons."

"Alice can't help that..." She says, awkwardly. "Alice doesn't have a say in it. Babies grow up, and are only interested that way in other yukkuri... or babies grow up and see humans different from how babies sisters see humans. Or other things. There's nothing Alice can do about that."

"Then it just 'happens', then? You don't know how?"

"Does Master know everything about how humans grow up and decide these things?" Alice asks, in a sort of startled awe. Like she would half-believe you, or more, if you said yes.

"That's... sort of different. There are scientists and psychologists that try to find root causes of... well, look, never-mind. So you can't influence them one way or another at all?" You ask.

"Alice doesn't know." She says with a shrug.

"How does the factory find out this sort of thing..." you grumble in exasperation.

"Oh! Alice can't 'make', but 'finding-out' is easy!" She says, excited to be giving you news now that you might want to hear. "Can ask questions, or show pictures or movies, to find out."

.... Wait. Just show them porn, and that'll help separate them out? That... it makes a twisted sort of perfect sense.

"Can it be with just humans, or does it have to..." you say, trailing awkwardly off. You aren't really sure where'd you begin looking for specialty niche magazines or videos like that.

"Alice isn't sure." She says, after a moment of thought. "Questions are first check, in factory. Then Alice and Chen... reacted, enough, to just humans to be put in Sam's group right away. Some others came along, but some others came later, and one after that. Alice doesn't think that Reimu liked humans very much, but just enough. Or maybe Reimu thought she could pretend, and get something better than others. Alice thinks Sam got complaints about Reimu, after Reimu was sold. The rest went other places."

"So one of the tests you didn't see, might have been." You say.

"Um... maybe. Alice doesn't really know." She apologizes.

"Well, I hope I don't need it. I'm not sure how to make a test like that without actually lining them up and making them watch us...." You trail off, realizing you're voicing your thoughts aloud as Alice displays a rapidly growing blush. She's suddenly found your midsection very interesting to stare at, before, tearing her gaze away to deliberately look at your face again. Her hands have at some point become carefully and concealingly folded in front of her.

"If Master wants to line babies up and..." Her eyes go a little distant, into imaginings, for just a moment, before shaking it off. "And make everyone in Master's apartment watch, while Alice is used by master, then-" She continues, not seeming to notice the sudden expansion of the theoretical audience, as her eyes start going back out of focus.

"Now, I wouldn't force Alice to do such perverted things just to find something out about her babies." You say, dryly.

Alice, unsurprisingly enough, doesn't look as happy to hear that as she could be. Even a little bit, just a bit, dismayed.

"Anyway, I'll figure something out." You say, waving a hand. It's probably time for dinner, soon. You have enough vegetables for stew, again, though you'll have to wait a bit if you're starting now, and enough food for any reasonable meals, of course, so it's just a question of what you feel like eating, there.

...Alice has excused herself to use the restroom, it looks like. Come to think of it, you don't think you'd seen any of the factory-born make a mess. Probably all trained to use human toilets, then.

---

5:40 PM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 39155
[x] Tell Frank to start finding buyers for adult blob Tenshis.
[x] Check prices for adult and bodied Hatates online and then ask the Hatate about cellphones.

Hm, since we're going to need to walk around to find suppliers and available rental spots, I propose that we use that walk to kill two birds with one stone by doing a little hunting on the side. We bring Chen along and use her to sniff out stray yukkuri nests that we may come across while site-searching - catch those that we want to round out our selection and ignore the rest. Once we finish site-searching and head home with what we catch, we can breed a second cohort of yukkuri in order to sell them for cash later on.
>> No. 39157
Oh Alice, you're so adorable~

[x] Call Shangai, have her rest on your shoulder. You better get used to it, having such cute treasure wander by itself could be dangerous when outdoors or when the cafe is up and running.
[x] Let Alice make dinner, if she wants to.
[x] Ask the Hatate about cellphones, then check prices for adult and/or bodied Hatates online. Actually, you might as well as search for 'auction' sites or places that sell yukkuri in general so you can chck later when you find new yukkuri.
[x] You will have to breed Hatate sometime. Not today, though. You have to think of a good reward for whoever accepts breeding with a blob.
[x] You will also have to test how good their memory is. Someone will have to take the orders.

Added >>39155's vote, but I tweaked it a bit to fit with my own. Can't have a bodied Hatate if she only breed with the other blobs (Ok, it's possible, but let's not press our luck)
>> No. 39159
>>39157
Nah, we don't actually need to breed Hatate with a bodied yukkuri in order to get bodied Hatates, we can just get the genetic material from Hatate and then impregnate one of the three using that material. This is why I started the vote to look up yukkuri artificial insemination methods back in Thread 3 - so that we can skip the blob-bodied incompatibility problem altogether.
>> No. 39165
[x] Tell Frank to start finding buyers for adult blob Tenshis.
[x] Check prices for adult and bodied Hatates online and then ask the Hatate about cellphones.
[x] Let Alice make dinner, if she wants to.
[x] Look up anything you can find on the subject of artificially inseminating yukkuri. This can help you acquire bodied Hatate and/or actually get some use out of the penned-up common blobs.

None of our other yukkuri seem too keen on breeding with Hatate, so let's do like >>39159 said and get out the turkey baster.
>> No. 39166
[x] Call Shangai, have her rest on your shoulder. You better get used to it, having such cute treasure wander by itself could be dangerous when outdoors or when the cafe is up and running.
[x] Let Alice make dinner, if she wants to.
[x] Ask the Hatate about cellphones, then check prices for adult and/or bodied Hatates online. Actually, you might as well as search for 'auction' sites or places that sell yukkuri in general so you can chck later when you find new yukkuri.

Don't get ahead of yourselves, guys. Yes, we need comeone to sell the Tenshis to, but they were born yesterday and it will take time for them to grow up. At least wait a couple more days for that. Also, the internet might be the easiest way to find buyers..
>> No. 39167
>>39165
It might also be interesting later on to see if we can collect material from one yukkuri and then use that material to impregnate either that same yukkuri or another yukkuri of the same subspecies. We might be able to cut down on undesired subspecies in this manner. For example, using Tenshi material on Tenshis in order to produce nothing but Tenshis.
>> No. 39168
[x] Tell Frank to start finding buyers for adult blob Tenshis and Hatate.
[x] Call Shangai, have her stay on your shoulder.
[x] Let Alice make dinner, if she wants to.
[x] Ask the Hatate about cellphones, then check prices for adult and/or bodied Hatates online. Actually, you might as well as search for 'auction' sites or places that sell yukkuri in general so you can check later when you find new yukkuri.
>> No. 39173
>Dwarf Fortress item descriptions in the spreadsheet
Awesome, got a kick out of that.

Spreadsheet here, by the way, link is in last thread but was getting annoying to go back to it:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Asol9fbKDJgadHhyN1N6MzhfZjN1aWR1clpqM0hlNnc#gid=3
>> No. 39176
>>39173
I think we should go for either the nice tables or the good tables, depending on whether the nice tables are closer to plain old wooden tables found in public schools or the varnished pieces found in most restaurants. We're starting a cafe staffed with yukkuri and I don't think yukkuri complement anything that's more upscale and I think even the good tables are pushing it.

We should definitely pick up a full range of cooking equipment though before starting Alice on learning to make sandwiches and brewing coffee as soon as possible. Might also want to consider using baby yukkuri in the coffee - if we pick up a Patchouli we gain access to a supply of cream and since yukkuri are supposed to taste good when suffering, it's a simple method to substitute taste for actual brewing skill and experience.

Hm, kind of undecided on the location though - I prefer the City-center because of higher foot traffic, outdoor patio and the proximity to the apartment but the small size is a problem considering that people like to sit for a while in cafes. I guess it depends on what we're really aiming for in a cafe. If all we do is sell desserts, we should aim for the average location. But if we offer sandwiches, coffee, and other things that workers want on the go, we can pick the City center because much of our traffic will be buy and go.

I think that this is the superior option because of higher customer base due to increased product selection, higher traffic and pure convenience due to proximity. Furthermore, it's easier to run a smaller store and to keep an eye out for our yukkuri.
>> No. 39177
I see I have a correction to make for you.

You read: 'High foot traffic, but small interior space, and no area to expand upon, with exterior patio.'

What I wrote: 'High foot traffic, but small interior space, and no area to expand upon with exterior patio.'

It's not saying 'there's no area to expand, but the patio is there'. It's saying 'there's no area to expand, if you wanted a patio, that's just too bad'.
>> No. 39178
>>39177
Fair enough, I was wondering why somewhere so small had a patio. Thanks for the correction.

So it really does seem like it comes down to what kind of cafe we want to start and operate - one designed to cater to larger numbers of working people on the go or one spacious enough to cater to people who have the time to sit and relax in a friendly atmosphere.
>> No. 39179
>'High foot traffic, but small interior space, and no area to expand upon with exterior patio.'

For this location, business people would be our target customers. They go in, have breakfast/coffee break really fast, then go back to work while others take their places.

But I believe we're aimming for younger people, people who just ant to relax/date and yukkuri enthusiastics, who are welcome to bring their pet yukkuri. So we need a larger place.

If we had advertising, we could, theorytically, rent the cheapest and largest place and still have customers. It's also closest to the factory, so people deciding on joinning the contest later on will probably stop by, alongside people going to the factory for any reason. Maybe the factory's emplyees too, now that I think of it. Higher chances of wild yukkuri. Also chances of becoming a cult place.
>> No. 39180
>>39179
Good point, a yukkuri labor force is better suited to creating a cafe that caters to a more casual customer base than businesspeople. But if we're aiming for that kind of cafe, I think the average-ish location is better than the out of the way location.

The Factory isn't the kind of atmosphere that we want to associate with the cafe - it's too cold and impersonal an institution when we want something that's warm and relaxing. Furthermore, I doubt that we can attract Factory workers during either lunch hours because there must be other food businesses closer to the Factory or after work because the last thing that people off work want are things that remind them of work.

Not to forget that our business will be slow until we build up our market presence and that market presence will be harder to build up with low traffic. Not to mention that the higher chances of wild yukkuri showing up is a bad thing.

I will concede the point about possibly higher numbers of yukkuri enthusiasts passing through, but I don't think that's enough to outweigh the downsides.
>> No. 39188
File 132651164489.jpg - (46.87KB , 566x800 , f8a6c1c9dd8c16309d333da41fac53e7.jpg ) [iqdb]
39188
Hatate is by this point deliberately ignoring the crib-yukkuri. It's probably the most mature thing that could be done under the circumstances, but while Marisa is, surprisingly enough, seemingly content enough to ignore her in turn, it's seeming to get under the Reimu's skin.

"Hey, Hatate." You say. "I heard that you're supposed to be able to do things with cell phones, and keep them around. You know something about that?"

"Um... Hatate had one for a little while, but it was broken and got lost." She says. "Hatate hasn't found another."

"That's fine, just wanted to ask." You say, waving a hand as you leave the room, heading to the restroom. There are very soft, muffled noises coming from inside, but they come to an instant halt when you knock.

"Alice, it's about dinner time. Would you like to cook something, or should I go ahead and just make sandwiches?" You ask, through the door.

"... Ah! Alice can cook! Just, Alice has to... Alice will be out, soon." She says, quickly.

You realize that the quiet sounds haven't completely stopped, actually, they just aren't near as loud anymore, before you step back.

"Alright, I've got a couple of things to do anyway." You admit, as you head back to the laptop. You let Shanghai latch herself up behind one of your ears somewhere, in your hair. You're not intending to look for anything distressing, after all, so it shouldn't be a problem.

Sadly, estimates of prices seem to vary wildly, and you can't locate the Factory's going rate for Hatate anywhere. There's a guy who bought his for a cheap 10M, but there's a story attached about how the previous owner just wanted it gone because it had made a habit of peeping on him and his wife, and she wasn't happy about it. There's also a lady who paid hundreds for hers, because her pampered Aya had insisted on mating with that particular breed, and it was the only one to be found. There are results everywhere in between, so there doesn't seem to be much of a standard going rate for them aside from whatever the Factory charges.

You'll have to look into what that might be, at some point, but you get the feeling that you won't generally be able to get as much as whatever that may be. Well, it's not like it's a huge deal, you suppose. You didn't pay anything here, so any kind of profit is profit.

You keep looking, though, in the hopes of finding some kind of auction or resale place.

There's not much to be found, though after a bit you do manage to locate an advertisement for a 'Crazy Chassad's Yukkuri Emporium', though the site it leads to just shows where he can be found...

Wait, you're pretty sure you've seen...

You check the list of competitors. This guy's name isn't 'Chassad'. It's Chad. He could well be crazy though, for all you know. He's definitely not profiting from his activities right now. Though really, you're one to talk.

You check news on the 'Event' while you're there. Nothing new, unfortunately. Also unfortunately, you can't find much of anything on the internet aside from the ad from before. Either nobody's started selling or advertising specific yukkuri through the internet yet, or they don't see the point when there's only the one City and they can focus on more local things.

Speaking of which, the thought strikes you that a newspaper subscription of some kind might be a good idea. There's one or two 'local-only' radio and television stations, for those with radios and televisions as well... eh. Or people might just entirely focus on posters and word-of-mouth. You doubt it a little, though.

Frank isn't back yet, but Alice has been working on a stew, and it's starting to smell kind of nice. It'll be a while before it's done, though. In the meantime, in case he's not back before you go to sleep, you scribble out a quick note that he should look into people who might want to buy an adult Tenshi-blob.

It doesn't occur to you until after you finish scribbling it out that if he comes back after you're asleep, he probably won't see it right away even if you stick it under a bowl of soup, and you can tell him face to face sometime tomorrow. Or to his face if he should come back before you sleep, for that matter. Oh well.

You stick the note in your pocket, for the moment.

---

6:36 PM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 39191
[x]Look into seeing how long it'd take an adult bodied type to grow to the size of an adult human.


Hmm, that seems to be all I can come up with at the moment.
>> No. 39192
[x] Ask Hatate how she learned to use cellphones - try to confirm if it's natural to the subspecies.
[x] Play with Shanghai while waiting for dinner and keep her with you afterwards.
[x] After dinner, try to teach Hatate basic math - perhaps we can use her to run the register?
[x] After dinner, try to teach Alice and Tenshi waitressing skills.
[x] Research what kinds of stray yukkuri usually pop up in the City center and whether there's anything useful about them - other than Reimus and Marisas, what else can we expect to find?

We should pick up a newspaper subscription tomorrow - it'll also be useful for posting ads later. Wonder if City denizens use websites like Craig's List?
>> No. 39193
[x] Play with Shanghai while waiting for dinner and keep her with you afterwards.
[x] Ask Hatate how she learned to use cellphones - try to confirm if it's natural to the subspecies.
[x] After dinner, try to teach Hatate and Tenshi basic math. Or find a way to use their small math knowledge in easy to understand ways.
[x] After dinner, try to teach Alice, Tenshi and Chen waitressing skills.

Chen is going to be a waitress too, isn't she?
>> No. 39194
[x] Attempt to reconcile the wild ones, or at least pacify Reimu.
[x] How's Alice doing teaching the wild ones, anyway?
[x] Play with Shanghai while waiting for dinner and keep her with you afterwards.
[x] After dinner, try to teach Alice and Tenshi waitressing skills.
[x] Play with blobs in adorable manner, consider their use as:
-[x] Street advertising, like those guys who stand out in the road in costumes.
-[x] Leading people to tables.
[x] Look up creepy bloodshot eyes.

Needs more playing with yukkuris.
>> No. 39195
>>39193
Chen is pest control, a cafe waitress and our hunting assistant. I excluded her because I wanted at least one adult watching over the babies.
>> No. 39210
[x] Play with Shanghai while waiting for dinner and keep her with you afterwards.
[x] After dinner, try to teach Hatate and Tenshi basic math. Or find a way to use their small math knowledge in easy to understand ways.
[x] After dinner, try to teach Alice, Tenshi and Chen waitressing skills.

If she doesn't have a cellphone, why ask about it?
>> No. 39212
>>39210
Curiosity, mostly. It seems like that Hatates are similar to Youmus in that they're naturally able to use cellphones. Since they can count to 10 and use base 10, perhaps they can be taught to perform the math needed to run a register with the assistance of a cellphone's calculator function?
>> No. 39213
>>39212

Losing her cellphone must have been a very traumatic experience for her. Put yourself in her shoes Anon, would you like someone to continuously remind you of that horrific day?
>> No. 39214
>>39213

And we're going to find it, or give her another one, right?
>> No. 39215
>>39213
I can see that if Hatates grew cellphones as accessories rather than picking them up.

>>39214
Here's the thing - if Hatates can use cellphones naturally, that significantly improves our ability to coordinate large numbers of yukkuri across a larger area. I can't think of any uses for that off-hand at the moment, but I'm all for helping Hatate out if it benefits us as well.
>> No. 39216
File 132669206499.png - (77.60KB , 400x600 , 1a95be31ef570b9b03b0de3907a33b0c.png ) [iqdb]
39216
Not much to be done before dinner is ready, and so you spend your time playing with Shanghai. She seems delighted to be chasing the fingers you lazily move through the air... Occasionally, you let her catch them and hug, rubbing her face against your fingertips. You still can't understand what, exactly, she might be trying to say by singing her name so loudly, of course, but it gets the general sense of 'happiness' across.

You get the feeling that she'd be just as happy chasing the red dot of a laser-pointer around, like a cat. The Chen might appreciate it too. You'll have to think about picking one up at some point.

Maybe on your walk. One more thing to do when you head out, along with checking for prime locations that might be available, and probably picking up some more food of some kind. You're starting to run low on the Cereal, which means you'll have to pick up more of it, or some sort of substitute, within the next couple of days.

Ah. Dinner's ready. Shanghai settles down near your bowl while you eat, and after she peers curiously inside, you go ahead and let her nibble on a bit of stewed carrot and sip some broth out of your spoon. She croons a bit. Seems much preferable to standard fare, then.

You stick a plate on top of a bowl of stew for Frank, and have it hold the note down to the table, after dinner, in lieu of any other ideas about what to do with it, and store the rest in the fridge.

It's time for education.

"You have to smile at the customer." You say, not really bothering to conceal that you're reading tips for the business off of the internet. You aren't exactly familiar with it yourself, after all. "Even if you don't really like them, try to make it a friendly atmosphere. The atmosphere is what they're paying for. If they just want a cup of coffee and a doughnut, they can get it any number of places, cheaper. What they want is to be waited on, by waitresses happy to see them."

Well, the girls are usually pretty smile-ey anyway, so you don't really think it'll be an issue. You take a bit to go over the concepts of taking orders, bringing them to someone who would prepare them, and carrying the orders back to the people who wanted them... it goes well enough, you guess.

You'll have to think of some work-arounds, though, because you aren't entirely sure that they're all perfectly literate. And you might have to work around memory as well. But maybe for the first you could have disposable menus, where the customer marks a tic-box next to what they want, and for the second... hm. Well, numbers might not work well, but maybe you could color-code trays and tablecloths. Or you might think of something better, for both of these.

You nudge off Alice and Chen after a while to go keep an eye on the children, and move on to mathematics. You keep hold of Tenshi for this, and prod Hatate awake as well. She'd fallen asleep at some point during the effort at training on waitress duties.

It's not really that they're unintelligent, you decide, as time drags on. Or significantly unintelligent, at least. Not like the crib-yukkuri, anyway, who could count so high, and that was it, no funny work arounds like the factory-bred had managed. They just... understood their numbers differently. Where you might call an equation 'twenty four minus eleven equals thirteen', Hatate would understand it as 'two tens and four with one ten and one taken away leaves one ten and three', and Tenshi would only click with an extended mess of groups of up to three multiplied against each other and subtracted to equal another.... Just 'twenty four' is apparently 'three threes, three threes, and two threes'... or 'nine plus nine plus six', which is at least right, even if it seems like a painfully roundabout way of getting to the number you want.

Trying to comprehend it gives you as much of a headache as the otherwise simple concept of numbers greater than a certain point leaves them. They just go blank, after their limit. Tenshi doesn't grasp 'four' as anything but 'three and one'. The number four, itself, means nothing to her, as far as you can tell. Any more than the number 'eleven' triggers any recognition in Hatate's head.

It's kind of bizarre, when you come down to it. But in any case, after some work, it doesn't seem that they have any real problem with multiplication... well, they wouldn't, given how their minds seem to work with numbers they don't perfectly understand. Addition and subtraction are also fine. Division, though... well, to say the least, it could use a lot of work. You're fairly sure that anything more advanced than that will be a complete no-go, though you're also reasonably sure that you can't think of any reason they would need any higher comprehension of maths than that.

It's kind of late, though, and you're a little tired of this. There's been enough attempts to poke about with determining grasps of numbers.

As promised, you pick Hatate up and walk her around the apartment until she finds someplace she likes. Turns out to, of course, be in your bedroom. Well away from the crib-yukkuri, sitting on your drawers. At the least, more distance should settle the raised hackles down a bit.

Chen is already asleep, but Alice is waiting anxiously by your bed, after you get around to finishing all the little matters of turning things off and being sure you remembered to feed the infant in the jar, along with checking to be sure the crib-yukkuri are still fine.

"Um... babies are all asleep already." Alice says, while Tenshi listens with interest. "So, maybe Master could...."

You're pretty sure you understand what she's suggesting, even without her saying it outright. Tenshi looks interested too, but is standing well back from actually asking about it herself.

Doesn't seem to have clicked for Hatate yet. You kind of doubt she would object, though, and come to think of it her spot seems to have been deliberately selected for easy viewing of the bedtop.

---

8:21 PM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 39218
[X] Let Tenshi pick tonight's activities, best not to play favorites.

Inb4 ethics discussion/shitstorm.
>> No. 39220
Can we not stick our dicks in living pastries anymore?
>> No. 39221
[x] Go to sleep - citing tiredness.

If the character really has to go around fucking hermaphroditic pastries, I'd rather he went after someone more interesting like the bodied Reisen. It'll be interesting to see how the character manages to surpass the communications barrier and it seems like it'd lead to much more hilarious consequences. In contrast, I find all three of the bodied yukkuri that we purchased about as interesting as watching paint dry.
>> No. 39222
[x] Go for it if your teenager hormones take you beyond the petty confines of humanity, just remember that they're pastry blobs, you're doing this to keep them happy, and you should really consider dating a human at some point.

In case this ends up being the deciding vote, it is against, but I honestly don't fucking care anymore.
>> No. 39223
[x] Yes, master could, for Alice. Tenshi can decide what she wants to do on the subject.

We had promised to reward Alice, didn't we?
>> No. 39224
[x] Yes, master could.
[x] Punish Tenshi first, to get in the mood. She then can choose what to do, regarding you and Alice.

Come to think of, we haven't punished Tenshi today, have we?
>> No. 39225
[x] Yes, master could.
[x] Punish Tenshi first, to get in the mood. She then can choose what to do, regarding you and Alice.
-[x] Here's to hoping for a girlfriend before you become an obsessed yukkuri-fucker.

Because why not.
>> No. 39226
[x] Go to sleep - citing tiredness

Enough of putting dicks in pastry. Forever.
>> No. 39227
[x] Yes, master could.
[x] Punish Tenshi first, to get in the mood. She then can choose what to do, regarding you and Alice.
-[x] You pretty much dammed yourself already anyway. Twice. No use pussyfooting around the issue anymore.
>> No. 39228
>>39227
That's like saying that you should smoke the entire carton of cigarettes because you've had two.
>> No. 39229
>>39226
I think you mean it would be good to stop if the writer stopped giving incentives towards fucking dough.
>> No. 39230
[x] Yes, master could.
[x] Punish Tenshi first, to get in the mood. She then can choose what to do, regarding you and Alice.
-[x] No use pussyfooting around the issue anymore. You like this and you know it.

Embrace your true self, John.
>> No. 39231
>>39228

Well...if you smoked the second one, that probably means you liked the first one. thus presenting a strong case in favor of smoking the rest of them.

>>39226

Yukkuri obviously aren't pastries. Your gross oversimplification of the problem at hand speaks volumes about your ability to argue a valid counterclaim.
>> No. 39232
>>39231
They are sentient manjuu

They are pastries

We are sticking our dick into pastries. It's kind of distracting from the actual story and I really don't see where it can actually lead to besides more fucking of manjuu.
>> No. 39233
>>39232
Iunno about you, But there's a hole in a doughnut for a reason.
>> No. 39234
>>39231
Not quite correct. Most people can choose to forgo pleasure in the present for more pleasure in the future. Smoking the cigarette results in some small pleasure in the present but decreases expected pleasure in the future due to higher risk of poor health and thus decreased quality of life. Assuming that the person is operating on hedonism (pursuit of pleasure as highest good), whether that person should or shouldn't smoke the entire carton depends on the rate at which that person is willing to trade pleasure in the present for pleasure in the future.

>>39232
I agree with these sentiments.
>> No. 39236
[X]Can we please stop j-j-j-jamming it in to pasties?
>> No. 39237
It's obnoxious, and IMO, it belongs to /at/
>> No. 39238
>>39232

What would it take to convince you that having sex with a living, breathing organism made out of dough and peach-flavored filling is vastly different from having sex with a lump of bread made out of dough and peach-flavored filling?

The line between a living being that understands/responds to sex and a doughnut is not a thin one, perhaps you are focusing on the wrong aspects of yukkuri nature when making the decision of fucking them or not.

>>39234

Your metaphor is a bit skewed in the fact that fucking yukkurri does not inject poison into our body and, as such, would not lead to any long term risks/problems. Seeing as fucking them leads to short term pleasure WITHOUT the risk of lowering long-term pleasure, there really doesn't seem to be a case for not fucking them.

Also, saying that fucking them would somehow lead to a decrease in profits would be pure speculation, seeing as the 3 bodied yukkuri are unsellable.
>> No. 39239
>>39237

Really? I don't find it obnoxious at all.
>> No. 39241
>>39238
I made the original 'cigarettes and carton' comparison in order to attack the idea that 'because the character has done it twice, he might as well as keep on screwing' - it's a counter-argument against an argument for human-yukkuri sex, not an argument against human-yukkuri sex by itself.

But to be pedantic, I could make an argument that it's not quite that simple. The more times that the character ends up having sex with these yukkuri, the more likely it is that this will come out. If it comes out, the character's reputation will nose-dive and he will be ridiculed. If that happens, his ability to conduct business and even to live day-to-day will be affected negatively. So, the more times he has sex with yukkuri, the higher his expected loss (damage in case of revelation x possibility of revelation).

But if I were to argue against these incidents of human-yukkuri sex seriously, I'd argue that they're boring and about as interesting as reading about some random dude masturbating in his bedroom - which is to say, it's uninteresting and more than a bit creepy.
>> No. 39242
>>39238
>living being that understands/responds to sex
Hey, you're right! Dogs are living beings, let's go fuck our dogs!
>> No. 39243
>>39242
>>39241
I'm still going to believe that none of this would happen if the writer only gave us good things for fucking yukkuris. Maybe we should lose reputation if we do this. Because, you know, If you give a child an incentive to everything he's going to be spoiled as fuck and keep doing the same things, why cant the same apply to Anon?
>> No. 39244
>>39241

If this story was called Human Quest/Human Village Quest, I doubt you would have the same reasoning if it were Rumia/Wriggle/Mystia instead of yukkuri.
>> No. 39245
>>39244
Not true.

One, I probably wouldn't be following a story like that because the setup doesn't interest me - I follow this story because I like non-family friendly yukkuri stories and because I like stories about building up an organization from the ground up.

Two, the idea of romancing Rumia/Wriggle/Mystia creeps me out because they're childish and look like children.

Three, I don't care for sex scenes in stories unless they serve to advance the story in some manner - forwarding the plot, character development, etc. Otherwise, they clutter up the narrative and causes it to lose focus.
>> No. 39246
>>39245
Translation: you dislike girls with small breasts.
>> No. 39247
>>39246
Nope, I find age-inappropriate pairings inappropriate.
>> No. 39248
>>39247

In other words, you don't like romance with almost every touhou.
>> No. 39249
File 132676503264.png - (139.58KB , 500x333 , are you fucking serious.png ) [iqdb]
39249
>>39247
On an imageboard where 90% of the cost are laser shooting lolis? Really now.

But seriously, I've just skipped over the yukkuri-sex because frankly I dont care for it. I dont actually see why this is a big deal myself: The parts are spoilered and really have no form of impact on the story itself as seen, barring Hatate.
>> No. 39250
>>39248
Yes, that is correct.

>>39249
That's the core of my objection to them - barring Hatate, the sex scenes aren't impacting the story. If they were better integrated into the story and had more of an impact on the overall plot, I'd be more content.
>> No. 39251
>>39250

Shangai.
>> No. 39253
>>39251
Same response to the last time that this came up - post hoc ergo propter hoc, learn to not use it.
>> No. 39255
>>39253
While post hoc etc. is a fallacy, it's not entirely fallacious reasoning.

The fallacy comes from basing the causal relation on a temporal one. However, there's a greater connection between Alice-sex/Shanghai than just that they happened close together.

Or there might not be. In the end, though, what we need to remember is that this isn't reality. Fiction has to make sense, otherwise it's completely unbelievable. If the narration has a fact, then by god it's significant.
>> No. 39256
>>39255
Sure, causation needs to coincide with correlation, but there is still no evidence to link Shanghai's birth and the protagonist having sex with the bodied Alice. Nothing in nature, nothing in this setting and nothing in the broader yukkuri fandom suggests that human-yukkuri coitus can so heavily alter a yukkuri in the womb.

To suggest that the protagonist having sex with Alice resulted in Shanghai being born has as much soundness at this point as the random suggestion that the bodied Reisen hit on him because he purchased a bodied Chen. There is correlation but there is no evidence of causation barring future revelations.
>> No. 39257
Yes our magic sperm made Alice give birth to a Shanghai. Therefore we are Marisa

[X] Blazing star out of the city and onwards to freedom

Or we could continue with the story and not fuck yukkuri
>> No. 39260
>>39257
>Or we could continue with the story and not fuck yukkuri

Yukkuri sex is a part of the story. There is a reason why there is a column for their sexual orientation, on the spreadsheet.
>> No. 39262
>>39260
If sex is such an integral part of the story then it should be on /at/.

But whatever, anon's sex drive cannot be stopped
>> No. 39264
>>39262

No, it shouldn't. Sex is a part of the story, but it's not the main focus.
>> No. 39265
[x] You did promise her yesterday.
[x] Tenshi can choose too.
>> No. 39266
>>39262
There's too much not-sex. Borderline case is borderline.

[x] Yes, master could.
[x] Punish Tenshi first, to get in the mood. She then can choose what to do, regarding you and Alice.
>> No. 39267
[x] Dual penetrate Alice with Frank.
-[x] Stick a blob koyukkuri up your ass for maximum exitement.

Deliver me blob porn for my masturbatory pleasure.
>> No. 39268
>>39267

Now you're just trolling.
>> No. 39269
>>39267

HE'S trolling? You're the troll, to be standing in the way of sexual congress with our imaginary pastry wives.

Felching is one of the purest expressions of love something can share with a man. My hamster's squeaks with delight when I open its cage for our daily sessions, and you're a monster for attempting to deny that joy to a living being.

[x] Dual penetrate Alice with Frank.
-[x] Stick a blob koyukkuri up your ass for maximum exitement.
>> No. 39270
>>39269
There's a word for that? Thank you, I learned something useful today.
>> No. 39271
>>39269
Amen to that, brother.
>> No. 39274
>>39270
Glad to help a fellow enthusiast out. When I first started felching with Taro(my hamster), I didn't know what it was called, and most of the people I talked to about it thought I was doing something wrong, if you can imagine. As if it's a crime to show how much you love your pet. But anyway, now that you know what it is, you'll be able to find people that understand the deep spiritual and physical bond you and your pet share.
>> No. 39275
[x] Dual penetrate Alice with Frank while everyone else watches.
-[x] Stick a blob koyukkuri up your ass for maximum exitement.
--[x] If it won't fit, have it lick your asshole.
[x] Have Tenshi lie down on the floor and stick her arm out when you fuck her. Don't use her mamumamu and create your own opening with you manly dick. Grab a kitchen knife beforehand and cut off a little more of her arms every time you thrust.

God yes.
>> No. 39277
>>39275
>>39269
>>39267

Are you all the same person? Seems very likely to be so. Regardless, you must be very mad that sexing the girls up is winning, for you to try and troll/derail it.

Yes, you're trolling. Frank is away. He left before John went to the roof
>> No. 39278
>koyukkuri

You sick fucks. Koyukkuri aren't even loli, they're babies. You all should burn in hell.
>> No. 39279
>>39275
Fuck yes. I like the way you think. Peach-flavored blood everywhere~
>> No. 39280
>>39277
Because when somebody forgets something in a vote it's automatically trolling.
No, we're not the same people, I just saw a vote I liked and went with it.

>>39278
That's neither here nor there. They're the only ones small enough to fit.
>> No. 39281
[x] Yes, master could.
[x] Punish Tenshi first, to get in the mood. She then can choose what to do, regarding you and Alice.
-[x] No use pussyfooting around the issue anymore. You like this and you know it.
--[x] Do NOT involve the blob yukkuri.
>> No. 39282
[x] Yes, husband could.
-[x] Involve the blob yukkuri. A lot.
[x] Have Tenshi lie down on the floor and stick her arm out when you fuck her. Don't use her mamumamu and create your own opening with your manly dick. Grab a kitchen knife beforehand and cut off a little more of her arms every time you thrust.
[x] No use pussyfooting around the issue anymore. You like this and you know it.
>> No. 39284
[x] Go to sleep - citing tiredness.
>> No. 39285
>>39278
Yes, Because this is a thing to notice now, after we made one mentally retarded and scarred for life eating its own shit in a jar for most of its life as bait.
>> No. 39286
>>39285

It was all for its education. It will thanks us in the future.

Is this what being a soccer mom feels like?
>> No. 39287
File 132685098895.jpg - (60.92KB , 500x707 , ofaceTenshi.jpg ) [iqdb]
39287
Well, alright. It's not like you're strongly opposed to playing with them. It isn't as though you've ever had much luck with human women, either... though admittedly, you haven't really made any attempts in that regard, of late.

You pick up the crop, and Tenshi's eyes widen expectantly.

"Ah... the babies are asleep right now, though. So we'll have to be sure to keep quiet, right? Can you do that?"

"Ye-ngh~" Tenshi replies, as you swat her gently in the cheek.

"That wasn't quiet~" You respond. "Maybe you should help, Alice? Be sure to keep Tenshi's mouth shut. Don't let her make a peep..."

.... You might be enjoying this a bit too much. But Tenshi seems to be enjoying the effort, even though you aren't getting much more imaginative than just having Alice hold her mouth shut. You set the crop aside and motion for Alice to let Tenshi go. She falls into a heap, while Alice casually shakes her hand and then rubs it against her skirt.

"Tenshi drools." She notes, matter-of-factly, with a very slight air of distaste.

"I've noticed that." You say, undressing yourself in preparation for bed.

Multiple sets of eyes are focused on your boxers as you turn back, having not bothered at this point to conceal the state you're in.

"Is Mmph?" Tenshi starts to ask, cut off by your fingers slipping up to pinch her tongue firmly. "Mmph? Mfu..."

".... Hm. I wonder what you were going to ask?" You say, unable to help a little bit of teasing. "I mean... I know that Alice and I are about to do something. I guess you might have been asking about that. But I can't really be sure. So I guess there's no choice, but to ask. So? What do you want, Tenshi?"

"Mphimp.... ngag..." She says, words unintelligible through your fingers.

"Oh? I'm afraid I couldn't quite make that out~" You say, smiling. "Could you maybe be a little clearer?"

"Ungyga....~" Tenshi says, little droplets welling up in the corners of her eyes.

.... Yeah, you might be enjoying this more than you really should. You pull your fingers away, and she takes a breath, and starts to speak.

And cuts off into surprised laughter as you tickle at the bottom of her feet.

"TEnshi-hi-hi..... Ah, that's n-hahhat... not f-fhfhfhfhaaair~" She wailed into the bedsheets, unable to really get much out through your efforts. You'd been a little worried that she might not be ticklish at all, but it seems like this is going just as intended.

"Hm. I'm still not really getting what you're trying to say~" You tease.

Alice seems greatly amused by this whole byplay, although Tenshi is pouting. Both expressions shift as you rustle cloth a bit, and then Tenshi's eyes almost cross to focus about an inch in front of her face.

"Maybe this was what you were trying to ask for?" You muse, and then press a fingertip against her forehead as she automatically tries to lean just a little. "Ah-ah. You still haven't said anything yet. How am I to know what you want~?"

"Auu... D-didn't Tenshi already say it before?" She answers, eyes still focused nowhere near your face. "At any time and any place, whenever Master wants and without worrying about being gentle, just j-"

"Fair enough." You say simply, cutting off her declaration in the same moment. You can feel her surprised gagging for a moment, as you wave Alice over.

"I need to be sure that Tenshi stays quiet, like this, for a little bit." You say, waving your hand a bit. "You can handle that, right?"

"... Alice can do that~" She hums softly. You don't know if she might regret not having time with you alone, but for right now she seems more than happy with the way things are going.

You shift in place for a few more moments, though, as she moves into position. It's actually really... you have to remind yourself sternly that you aren't ready to end things yet, before pulling yourself away and out of the way. Tenshi manages to take a deep breath, before Alice slips into place, holding Tenshi's head carefully. You take the opportunity for a couple of deep breaths yourself, cooling down, before you make your move.

You take Tenshi true to her word, and don't bother with nudging slowly along, instead burying yourself fully in with one swift thrust. Alice's mouth forms a soft 'oh' as Tenshi bucks beneath you, how she feels about the situation obvious even without words, as a spatter of peach-smelling substance lands against her stomach.

".... Ahehehe~" She chuckles. "Tenshi is enjoying herself.... naughty~"

"You be sure to have fun too, Alice." You say, before pausing. "Hm... there's, uh, not any risk of babies from...."

"Ah? N-no, mouth and the dirty place won't...." She replies. You think quickly about this, then have an idea. You let yourself go, groaning softly, but don't step away.

"Ah... don't finish yet, Alice. Tenshi has had lots of fun, and it's going to be your turn in a moment, so..." You say, moving slowly, until your flagging endurance picks up again, alongside Tenshi's own.

Then you step away, and fish around with things while Alice keeps on with what she's doing. A quick moment finds you a belt, which you loop around Tenshi's wrists and tie off to a bedpost, and a cleans sock, which you wad up into a ball. A quick nudge has Alice retract, and you pop the sock firmly into place, nudging the tip of Tenshi's tongue back in her mouth first. Her eyes look a little glazed, but she's clearly smiling. Or trying to smile, anyway, through the improvised gag.

Then you bodily pick up Alice and move her, settling her down in just the right place. She starts, as she feels Tenshi's prodding.

"Ah? That's-"

"Relax. Like you said, there's no risk of babies..."

"S-slowly." She stammers.

You go slowly. Very, very slowly, until the three of you are connected like puzzle pieces in an interlocking tangle of limbs. Tenshi seems a little out of it by this point, just bucking as much as she can with the constraints allowed. You try to keep things to an even rythym, but you get the feeling that Alice would have been just as happy if you hadn't put the effort in, given the near-constant mumblings about how full she feels inside, between panting for breath. You can feel the end coming on, and you aren't sure, but odd twitches that might be from Tenshi seem to imply that the same could be said all around the board.

The end result is a happy, tired mess.


It takes you a moment to get your legs working again at the end of things, to stand up and start quickly cleaning things and putting matters in proper order. Hatate looks like she's ready to melt into a puddle, slumped over onto her side in her 'nest'. That's pretty much expected, though.

But for a moment, you could have sworn you saw a bit of awkward motion out of the corner of your eye, near the babies. It could be simple paranoid thoughts of someone you don't want to see, seeing you, of course. When you turn your head to look properly, nothing is out of place, and all the infants are slumbering quietly, after all. It could well just be your imagination.

Well, you hope, anyway. And it isn't like you can ask them later if they saw 'something', without letting on that there had been something to be seen, after all. No, you decide to just leave it, for now.

Once cleaned properly, you sag into the bedsprings and it only takes a moment for Tenshi and Alice to drape themselves over you in quiet exhaustion, asleep before you've fully settled into your pillow, and mumbling happily in their slumber. You don't take much longer, though.

---

Day 5, 8:00 AM

On the plus side, with both of them properly worn out the night before, there is no awkwardness to be had this morning, though it takes a little bit of effort to wriggle yourself free of both the covers and their clutches.

You take a minute to wash your face, and hear a soft rattle at the door. You wait for a knock, but it doesn't come. Odd.

You finish waking yourself completely up, and stumble out through the living room. Frank is completely unconscious on your couch, of course... not him. Oh, there's a thing on the ground. An envelope. It looks like someone slid it under your door. Well that would be the sound, anyway, and it's addressed to you and Frank.

You tear the end open and peer inside. Looks like aside from a note, there's a pair of tickets. Heavy and purple, with the image of the Demon Queen embossed on one side, face half-covered by a folding fan.

---

8:07 AM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 39288
[x] Read the note.
[x] Do all the routine stuff - prepare food and water for the yukkuri, take note of any changes, clean up any messes.
[x] Pay close attention to see if any of the baby yukkuri are acting weirdly.
>> No. 39289
[x] Go attempt luck with human women.

I think everybody already knows whether this vote will win. I don't know why I bothered.
>> No. 39291
[x] Check every yukkuri and ready food for them.
[x] Read the note.
[x] Check the internet for any updated info.
>> No. 39292
File 132685267015.jpg - (100.70KB , 749x453 , winie2.jpg ) [iqdb]
39292
>>39289

[x] Read the note.
[x] Do all the routine stuff - prepare food and water for the yukkuri, take note of any changes, clean up any messes.
[x] Pay close attention to see if any of the baby yukkuri are acting weirdly.

A nice start.
>> No. 39293
[x] Go back to bed, fuck yukkuris.

Note can wait, right now we've got some tail to get.
>> No. 39294
>>39293
Multitask, damn it!

[x] Go back to bed, read the note while fucking yukkuris.
>> No. 39299
[x] Read the note.
[x] Do all the routine stuff - prepare food and water for the yukkuri, take note of any changes, clean up any messes.
[x] Pay close attention to see if any of the baby yukkuri are acting weirdly.

Also: [x] Go attempt luck with human women.
Let's try to ward off the "aura" of our deeds; might affect the bussiness, yeah, only bussiness-like thoughts here, nothing else.

Dammit, those scenes are really well written.
>> No. 39301
[x] Read the note.
[x] Check the internet for any updated info.
[x] Do all the routine stuff - prepare food and water for the yukkuri, take note of any changes, clean up any messes.
[x] Pay close attention to see if any of the baby yukkuri are acting weirdly.

>>39299
>Let's try to ward off the "aura" of our deeds; might affect the bussiness, yeah, only bussiness-like thoughts here, nothing else.

"Aura", what? You make it seem like people would 'feel' John's preferences simply by being around him.
>> No. 39302
>>39301
Not sure what he's talking about, but the more entities that see it, the more likely it gets blurted out and then spread like . . . slowly burning fire? Something like that. On that note, let us make sure that we never raise Satoris because that cannot possibly end well.
>> No. 39305
>>39301

You know, that "weird" subconscious feeling that some people get by subtle behavioral cues. That "This guy is up to no good" feeling around certain people. Just speculating on possible ways the "yukkuri options" might screw us up on the long run.
>> No. 39308
>>39305
What?
>> No. 39309
>>39308
He's tossing out random predictions so he can go "I told you so" later.

>let us make sure that we never raise Satoris because that cannot possibly end well.
No way. We need to get a Satori and pair her with Shanghai to make the ultimate thought-crime fighting team.
>> No. 39311
[x] Read the note and consider its contents.
[x] Do all the routine stuff - prepare food and water for the yukkuri, take note of any changes, clean up any messes.
[x] Pay close attention to see if any of the baby yukkuri are acting weirdly.
>> No. 39313
File 132701744086.png - (1.08MB , 850x850 , YakumoTicket.png ) [iqdb]
39313
You don't have to think long about it before you take out the note and unfold it, setting in to read.

These Tickets are an important part of the Grand Event planned in the near future. As such, two have been issued to every participant or team of participants in the current contest. In addition, numerous extra Tickets have been issued to agreeable third parties throughout the City, who will do with them as they see fit.

It is highly advised that contestants prepare themselves for the Event by collecting as many Tickets as they are capable of, through whatever means are required. You will note that while contestants' names are listed against their scores, photographs are absent. This is a means of partial protection for all contestants, against those who prove more enthusiastic in their collections.

It is not against the rules to barter or gamble with the tickets, or to exchange them for goods, services, or currency. The only penalty to losing possession of all Tickets is that you will have no Tickets when the day of the Event arrives. Additionally, there will be certain parties setting out to purchase Tickets from Contestants, or exchange them for small prizes. However, any tickets these parties collect will be removed completely from play and destroyed, and will therefore be unusable for the Event. Construct your plans accordingly.

With warm regard,

The Demon Queen~


.... Somehow, you get the feeling that she might not be taking this whole thing perfectly seriously. What does this have to do with running a business? Geeze.

You shake your head and put the envelope safely down on the table before looking to normal things. Opening up the last bag of feed and putting it out, dealing with the little mess that Alice isn't awake to handle yet.... the infants seem to have grown some, as they stir awake. Well, except for Shanghai. And the Reimu in the jar. Those aren't really any bigger at all.

You keep an eye open for any odd behavior, while you're at it. You only belatedly discover the difficulty in noticing this sort of thing, when you weren't paying all of your attention to them before. Is this Chen a little more startled by your nudging it awake than it should be? Who knows. Is the infant Alice's smile a bit wider than yesterday? Could it be a little... smug? Maybe. But again, maybe not. Perhaps that Tenshi is hugging your ankle a bit longer than you remember, or Shanghai is a little more affectionate. You really couldn't say for sure.

All in all, though, nothing seems so different as to be obvious. And if any of them saw anything, they're not piping up about it...

Your phone rings, and you blink a couple of times before getting and answering it. You weren't expecting any calls, so who...

"How you doing, boy?" Your father's voice sounds.

"... Ah! I'm doing alright. Things have been going pretty well." You say quickly, trying not to stumble over the words.

"Good, good. Now listen, son, I can't really talk long, your mother's just out in the backyard and I'll be catching hell if she catches me talking to you over the phone, with her dander still up like this." He says. "Just wanted to let you know that this afternoon, I'll be taking a walk through the local park. You know the one, you used to play there with Frank when you were still knee-high. Anyway, I'll be meandering about for... oh, about an hour. The fresh air and exercise is good for my health, and all. And this isn't what you'd call an invitation, as your mother'd have my hide, but if you just happened to be there sometime between.... oh, between about noon and one-ish, say. Well, there wouldn't be anything keeping us from having a little face to face chat, now."

"I... yeah, that would be great. I'll-"

"I'm going to have to let you go now, your mother's coming." Father says quickly, interrupting you and hanging up almost in the same breath.

.... well. There's something to consider. In any case, you had planned to head out today anyway, this fits into things... pretty nicely, actually.

---

8:33 AM

[Your father] will be present in the [Park] during the time-span of [Noon] to [1:00 PM] today.

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 39315
[x] Write down a note for Frank. You're going out to buy food and have a look around stuff that might be useful or pleasant to have.
[x] Gently let Alice know you're going out.
[x] Look around for other contestants and their tickets. Stuff for the cafe too, while you're at it.

Can't think of much else. I am very curious about John's dad and what he is planning. I bet his relationship with his Chen was a tad more serious than what we might expect.
>> No. 39316
[x] Write a note for Frank - we've headed out and he should start finding buyers for Tenshi and Hatate blobs.
[x] Let Alice and Tenshi know that we're heading out.
[x] Go location hunting and find suppliers.
[x] Bring a container, bring some food and bring Chen - if Chen smells something interesting along the way, we might as well as catch it.

Perhaps the dad will be in a more nostalgic mood if Chen is there as well?
>> No. 39318
[x] Go back to bed, fuck yukkuris.
>> No. 39320
I suspect that baby Alice watching something might have awoken something bad in her.

We should check on Chen sometime to see if anything happened to her.
>> No. 39321
>>39320
Smugness isn't a good sign, but considering how smug most yukkuri tend to be as a rule, it's not nearly bad enough to be a warning sign. Besides, even if it went full-blown rapist, any one of the bodied yukkuri are big enough to kill it if it attacks one of the other babies.
>> No. 39322
[x] Go back to bed, fuck yukkuris.

There was no yukkuri sex last update.
This must be rectified.
>> No. 39323
[x] Write a note for Frank - we've headed out and he should start finding buyers for Tenshi and Hatate blobs.
[x] Let Alice and Tenshi know that we're heading out.
[x] Go location hunting and find suppliers.
>> No. 39324
>>39321
'The problem will fix itself' kinda thinking isnt a good way to run a business, ya know?
>> No. 39325
>>39324
Don't get me wrong - I'm not saying that we should ignore it, I'm saying that we can leave it alone currently because it's not dangerous enough to take precedence over other things that we need to be doing. It's not a real threat until it's either a lot bigger or we order the three bodied yukkuri to birth a second litter - at which point we'll be around the apartment to keep an eye on it anyways.

Besides, there simply isn't any actionable evidence at the moment. The protagonist's entire interpretation of events in that passage is suspect and even if the Alice was becoming smugger, that's not really all that unusual for yukkuri. It doesn't bode well for its future intelligence and amicability but it's far from a 'here is a raper' sign. Heck, for all we know it's smug because it saw the protagonist in bed and saw it as evidence that it's right to believe the protagonist to be its parent.

If anything, we'll need time to observe it more before we can do anything actually useful.
>> No. 39326
[x] Write down a note for Frank. You've headed out and he should start finding buyers for Tenshi and Hatate, bodied or blob. Bodied Chens too.
[x] Gently let Alice and Tenshi know you're going out.
[x] Go location hunting and find suppliers. Remember to look around for other contestants and their tickets.
[x] Bring some food and bring Chen - if Chen smells something interesting along the way, we might as well as catch it.

Everything is good. We should also sell some bodied yukkuri, though. We currently have 15 bodied yukkuri (sellable yukkuri) and won't need more than one waitress per table.
>> No. 39328
[x] Write down a note for Frank. You've headed out and he should start finding buyers for Tenshi, Hatate, and Chen, bodied or blob.
[x] Gently let Alice and Tenshi know you're going out.
[x] Go location hunting and find suppliers. Remember to look around for other contestants and their tickets.
[x] Bring some food and bring Chen - if Chen smells something interesting along the way, we might as well as catch it.
>> No. 39330
>>39321
Not if it happens in the bigger one's sleep. Chen's startled reaction is rather worring in the face of the Alice type acting smug.

YOu know the type that's infamous for becoming serial rapists.
>> No. 39331
>>39330
Keep in mind that the protagonist is uncertain of what he sees in that entire passage and that none of what he sees must be interpreted as meaning that the Alice is a raper - there is no reason to act at the present because there is no evidence that there is the need to act. To kill or to isolate the Alice because it might become a raper is the same as killing or isolating all the Reimu blobs because Reimus can become Deibus.

Besides, what do you propose to do with the Alice that may-or-may-not be a raper?
>> No. 39332
>>39331
Kill it. The risk it too great.
>> No. 39333
>>39332
I agree with this. Maybe not now but if she shows more rapist tendencies then our entire operation could be at risk. We have to think about the big picture here.
>> No. 39334
>>39333
I disagree - keeping in mind that this Alice is a bodied yukkuri, the best solution is to sell the yukkuri to a yukkuri abuser if it turns out to be a raper, either as an assistant in their activities or as fodder for their proclivities. If we can't find a buyer for the yukkuri, then we kill it.
>> No. 39335
[x] Write down a note for Frank. You've headed out and he should start finding buyers for Tenshi and Hatate, bodied or blob. Bodied Chens too.
[x] Gently let Alice and Tenshi know you're going out.
[x] Go location hunting and find suppliers. Remember to look around for other contestants and their tickets.
[x] Bring some food and bring Chen - if Chen smells something interesting along the way, we might as well as catch it.

Yeah, let's not kill the Alice just because we think it might be a rapist. We can ask the mother later if she noticed her kid has an interest in such things.
>> No. 39337
[x] Go back to bed, fuck yukkuris.
>> No. 39338
[x] Write down a note for Frank. You've headed out and he should start finding buyers for Tenshi and Hatate, bodied or blob. Bodied Chens too.
[x] Gently let Alice and Tenshi know you're going out.
[x] Go location hunting and find suppliers. Remember to look around for other contestants and their tickets.
[x] Bring some food and bring Chen - if Chen smells something interesting along the way, we might as well as catch it.

There's no reason to start witch hunting for rapist alices, it's too early for that, you need actual evidence of something wrong and the parents are our best way to know (in this case the bodied adults are functionally human level). Hell, it could only be one of those that are "compatible" with humans. (Human-phile? anthropo-phile? Is there even a word for that?)
Do we need to vote for meeting with our father, or it's an automatic choice?
>> No. 39339
File 132711950355.jpg - (176.85KB , 850x711 , pops.jpg ) [iqdb]
39339
..... It looks like Frank didn't get around to eating the stew that got left out for him, before he passed out. Consequently, the note hasn't been read yet.

You take a moment to erase a bit, re-writing the request and noting that you'll be heading out, today.

You might well be back before Frank heaves himself off of the couch, depending on how last night went. But that's neither here nor there.

You nudge Alice, Tenshi, and Chen, to get their attention from where they've sleepily settled back down. They mumble a bit, but after a bit more prodding, they rise.

"I'm going out today. So I'll have to leave you two to watch the babies for a while. Chen will be coming along. Alright?"

"... Alice doesn't feel like walking much today anyway." Alice replied sleepily, as Tenshi just yawned.

Chen, for her part, is actually less lethargic than the other two. Understandable. She slept longer, and was less tired when she fell asleep, anyway.

You go ahead and pick up a couple bagels to munch along the way at some point. You should have a box around here somewhere... ugh. It would be a little clumsy at carrying groceries around, though. Or anything else you might find, though you aren't holding out much hope. Well, it can be carried around unfolded and flattened, at least, which is something....

Actually, you think you have an old school backpack as well. The straps are a little worn, of course, but it's much more convenient for carrying things around, and if you find something to catch, you can put it in one, and the food in the other, and won't have to worry about things getting torn into and eaten. And if you don't, you can just leave the folded box in the pack. Good either way. You get a few scraps of paper, to take down notes on as well.

Chen, for her part, seems to really enjoy the walking about. You spend hours meandering through the city and jotting down brief lines of information. You come across several potential locations for a cafe, buildings already suitable, or mostly-suitable with a little re-purposing. You don't expect that all of them will be feasible, of course, especially as you'll have to spend some time calling after their owners, later, but one or two might work out.

It's not long before you find a couple possible suppliers as well, a pair of bakeries, and you note those too... though you don't really have the time right now to head inside and have extended chats with the workers or proprietors.

From what you can tell, though, just from looking in windows... it looks like one, "Lolita Lace Delights", of all the possible names, specializes in small quantities of expensive and lavish products, where the other, more simply named "City Bake", seems to turn its profit by producing bulk quantities of... possibly somewhat inferior items. In comparison, at least... both look delicious.

It's starting to draw pretty close to noon, though. Chen hasn't sniffed out anything along the way, so you take the time to stock back up on cereal. 10M is little enough to pay in order to keep from running out of food at a bad time. You'll have to keep an eye on things, though.

Chen isn't allowed into the grocery, however, a policy apparently held against all sorts of pets and not just Yukkuri. So you make it quick, and come out in time to chase off a couple of roughhousing brats that look like they're considering whether or not to find sticks they can poke at her with, to see how she reacts. They don't say it aloud, but it's written all over their faces. They equally obviously change their minds very quickly once you arrive to loom warningly, and make tracks.

By now it's a little after noon. You've made some headway in locations and suppliers. No luck in finding anything more interesting, though. And you haven't seen anyone that suggested they might be a competitor, or have a ticket, yet. Of course you suspect that only an idiot would wander around flashing their tickets at everyone this quickly. You have deep suspicions that when someone does, it will be as some kind of a trap, as well. Or they could still just be idiots. Either way.

Even so, it's time to go meet your dad. He's waiting in the park, like he said, watching a fountain in the center of a stone expanse. There seem to be few children around right now, most of the people wandering about being older folk and couples. More importantly, mother is nowhere in sight.

You amble up, Chen at your heels, and sit down at his bench. She pauses to sniff at the air.

"... See you've brought your little friend along, boy. Never mind that, for now." Your father says, carefully packing a bit of loose tobacco into his pipe.

"You wanted to talk?" You start, not really sure where to begin.

"Yes, rightly so boy. Wouldn't have mentioned it otherwise. Like I said before, can't have your mother hearing tale of it, and can't particularly hand you any money just now, but might be able to help out, here and there. You know that old ice-cream parlor across the way?" He asks.

".... Yeah, I remember. You only know that's what it's supposed to be because there's a sign hung on the inside of the door, it's been empty and unused for as long as I can remember." You say, frowning. "Did a sign go up, letting people know it was for sale?"

"Not so much, boy. No, might be as I know the owner, though." father says, pausing to puff out a cloud of smoke. "Meet up with the fellow and go bowling from time to time. And might be as he isn't interested enough to advertise, but if you called this number and asked about it, he'd be willing to give you a rent rate. Nice location, too, right here next to the park, just a hop across the road."

"... it was pretty big too, not that I remember." You say, thinking. Yeah, it had been pretty big. You think you could fit... probably twelve tables in there, easily. Not really any extra patio-space, but right on top of the park, with a whole bunch of benches scattered around....

"Yeah, it would be a good spot. 'Course, it might be a bit pricey."

"I'm sure." You say, shaking your head. "Still, it's definitely one of the better possible places for a cafe."

Chen is sniffing the air thoughtfully again. You can't help but be a little curious, now.

"You smell something, Chen?" You ask.

".... Chen isn't sure what. Smells odd. Old..." She says.

"Now, I do certainly hope it isn't me you're referring to, little missy." Your father says, smiling wryly.

"No... Master's father smells like master's father, and not old or weird, but... something near." Chen says, ears twitching a little.

".... Might be this, maybe?" Your father says, reaching into his shirt pocket.

He pulls out a ragged strip of cloth. Chen blinks, and points at it.

"That's the thing Chen smells! ... Chen still isn't sure what it is, but.... smells a little familiar."

"That fabric looks kind of..." You say, tracking from the strip of cloth to Chen's headwear. She doesn't seem to get the connection, but your father pretty obviously can tell what you're thinking.

"Call it a bit sentimental, I reckon. But I told you about Chen before, too. Wasn't much left, after... well, after. And your mother'd have me sleeping on the couch for years, she found out I kept a memento like this."

That does make sense, you guess, as he folds over and tucks the scrap of Chen's hat back into his breast pocket. You tuck the paper he gives you away in a pocket of your own. You don't know that there's any rush in leaving, just yet, but you aren't sure you know what to talk about either. You can take a moment to think about it, though, as your father definitely isn't standing up until he's at least finished what's in his pipe right now.

---

12:32 PM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 39340
[x] Talk to your old man about his Chen and how his life is going in general at the moment.
[x] Pick up any missing equipment that we're going to need in order to collect yukkuri insemination material and then induce artificial insemination in yukkuri.
[x] Take the slightly longer way home - might as well as give this finding strays business one last shot.
[x] Drop off supplies at home.
>> No. 39341
As a side note, ice cream thing would work out very well next to the park for kids. Bakery/coffee place is fine for younger adults/adults but there'd be HUGE family draws to ice cream and in theory this place already /has/ a freezer to use, cutting down on costs for installing one.
>> No. 39342
Obviously I meant "selling in conjunction with" and not just "ICE CREAM ALONE" since y'know, the business went.... out of business doing that.

Might want to also ask why the place went out of business, just in case.
>> No. 39343
Obviously I meant "selling in conjunction with" and not just "ICE CREAM ALONE" since y'know, the business went.... out of business doing that.

Might want to also ask why the place went out of business, just in case.
>> No. 39344
[x] Pat Chen.
[x] Talk to your old man about his Chen and how his life is going in general at the moment.
[x] "Why does mom hate yukkuri so much? Specially the Chen you had?"
[x] Does he have any tips/advices on how to handle a business? You have an idea and some money right now, but no experience or anything else.
[x] Tell him about the tickets. If he ever find another competitor, could he let you know of them?
[x] If he ever feels like meeting the other yukkuri, you would be pleased to introduce them.
[x] Pick up any missing equipment that we're going to need in order to collect yukkuri insemination material and then induce artificial insemination in yukkuri.
[x] Take the slightly longer way home - might as well as give this finding strays business one last shot.
>> No. 39346
[x] Pat Chen.
[x] Talk to your old man about his Chen and how his life is going in general at the moment.
[x] "Why does mom hate yukkuri so much? Specially the Chen you had?"
[x] Does he have any tips/advices on how to handle a business? You have an idea and some money right now, but no experience or anything else.
[x] Tell him about the tickets. If he ever find another competitor, could he let you know of them?
[x] If he ever feels like meeting the other yukkuri, you would be pleased to introduce them.
[x] Pick up any missing equipment that we're going to need in order to collect yukkuri insemination material and then induce artificial insemination in yukkuri.
[x] Take the slightly longer way home - might as well as give this finding strays business one last shot.
>> No. 39347
[x] Pat Chen.
[x] Talk to your old man about his Chen and how his life is going in general at the moment.
[x] "Why does mom hate yukkuri so much? Specially the Chen you had?"
[x] Does he have any tips/advices on how to handle a business? You have an idea and some money right now, but no experience or anything else.
[x] Tell him about the tickets. If he ever find another competitor, could he let you know of them?
[x] If he ever feels like meeting the other yukkuri, you would be pleased to introduce them.
[x] Pick up any missing equipment that we're going to need in order to collect yukkuri insemination material and then induce artificial insemination in yukkuri.
[x] Take the slightly longer way home - might as well as give this finding strays business one last shot.
>> No. 39348
[x] Pat Chen.
[x] Talk to your old man about his Chen and how his life is going in general at the moment.
[x] "Why does mom hate yukkuri so much? Specially the Chen you had?"
[x] Does he have any tips/advices on how to handle a business? You have an idea and some money right now, but no experience or anything else.
[x] Tell him about the tickets. If he ever find another competitor, could he let you know of them?
[x] If he ever feels like meeting the other yukkuri, you would be pleased to introduce them.
[x] Pick up any missing equipment that we're going to need in order to collect yukkuri insemination material and then induce artificial insemination in yukkuri.
[x] Take the slightly longer way home - might as well as give this finding strays business one last shot.

Don't care if this looks like votespam. I like this vote.
>> No. 39349
[x] Pat Chen.
[x] Talk to your old man about his Chen and how his life is going in general at the moment.
[x] "Why does mom hate yukkuri so much? Specially the Chen you had?"
[x] Does he have any tips/advices on how to handle a business? You have an idea and some money right now, but no experience or anything else.
[x] Tell him about the tickets. If he ever find another competitor, could he let you know of them?
[x] If he ever feels like meeting the other yukkuri, you would be pleased to introduce them.
[x] Pick up any missing equipment that we're going to need in order to collect yukkuri insemination material and then induce artificial insemination in yukkuri.
[x] Take the slightly longer way home - might as well as give this finding strays business one last shot.

I wasn't saying to go about killing the little Alice, just keeping a closer eye on it and checking on Chen, though she seems to be doing fine.
>> No. 39350
>"Why does mom hate yukkuri so much? Specially the Chen you had?"
Clearly yukkuri killed her parents or something.
>> No. 39351
>>39350
I can't imagine a much more ignominious fate, unless it was an Utsuho dosu or something.
>> No. 39352
>39351

A regular unyukkuri is letal enough, I think.
>> No. 39353
>>39352
Depends on the story - sometimes unyukkuri aren't dangerous unless you're stupid enough to kill it and set off the explosion, other times they're actually capable of throwing energy around. They're still yukkuri though and I think it's a reasonable conclusion that in most cases, a human who keeps calm can talk his way out of trouble so long as he doesn't start a fight.
>> No. 39354
>>39353

So in other words; John's mom died because she failed a charisma roll.
>> No. 39355
>>39354
Ha ha, an intelligence or wisdom check perhaps. Unyukkuri aren't famous for being either discerning or intelligent, quite the opposite really. Though I suppose they can also be dangerous because they emit carcinogenic radiation in some of the more extreme stories.

Regardless, it's more likely that she was attacked as a very young child by an adult stray or something like that. Most yukkuri are jerks and stupid, unreasonable jerks at that - it was a very, very wise decision on Anon's part to buy yukkuri from the Factory rather than counting on strays.
>> No. 39357
File 132720203090.jpg - (343.55KB , 325x922 , b25b761dccc24d56b9ccc8fc09be2451.jpg ) [iqdb]
39357
Chen has taken a moment to look through the park grounds. For the most part, it's very open, with no secluded groves of thick trees, labyrinths of hedges, or simple clusters of concealing bushes. In all honesty, you're just as happy that these features are missing, since that kind of risk is... just a bit more than you're willing to go to. But never mind that. You pat her on the head before continuing, and she yawns and settles herself down near your feet.

"So, uh... how's life been treating you?" You ask.

"Fair enough boy, fair enough. Certainly can't complain." Your father says, puffing idly at his pipe.

"I hope that I haven't caused any trouble for you, with..."

"Ah, don't worry about your mother, boy. She's not happy, but she's always been that way about yukkuri, and it just hit a little harder when she found out you were going to be working directly with something she really hates." He said, idly. "... Might be as she wouldn't have been as upset if you'd called to let her know you'd gotten a job at the Factory or some such, of course."

"... Yeah. She really hates them, huh." You muse. Then frown. "I mean, she'd definitely have to, if she'd be so upset about that thing in your pocket. I don't get why she'd be so angry about something like that. I mean, even if someone hates a dog, are they going to begrudge the owner keeping that dog's collar somewhere, after it dies?"

Your father doesn't answer, just exhales another cloud of smoke.

"I mean... it's a bit weird that you keep that on you, too, when you could keep it in a locked box or something that she couldn't get into and you wouldn't risk her finding out about it." You continue. ".... Why does she hate them so much? Enough to flip out over them like she does... and I'd never seen her come into contact with one, that I can remember. Aside from that Chen you told me about..."

"You always were too sharp for your own good, boy." Your father chuckles. "But you're really going to be happier not prying into this sort of thing."

"Oh?" You ask.

"No, I don't think you really want to know the details of your old man's personal life any more than I want to know exactly what you and Frank got up to that time back when you were just getting into teenage years and decided you would see what was so interesting about my gin."

".... We promised to never speak of that again." You say, sharply.

"Two of you did, sure. Myself, given way you two were sprawled out when I found you two, passed out from the drink, I don't really want to know what all went on." he continues dryly.

If that wasn't a pretty direct 'Back off of this already' message, then you've never heard one before. You decide it would probably be better to let the matter drop, before your father starts to really make you regret prying. You're starting to doubt that you really want to know the details, anyway.

"So... I don't suppose you have any business advice?" You ask.

".... Hm, suppose there's one thing. If there's any critical part or machine that you have to have, then be good and sure that you have a second waiting in reserve, just in case the first one breaks on you." He says, blowing out a little smoke. "That's what dropped the bottom out of that ice-cream parlor, and all. Expensive as all get-out freezer to keep all the stock good. But wasn't a single person to be found that could repair it without special-order parts from outside the City, and while the owner could have 'em shipped in through the Mayor, next shipment wasn't for months and all. All the stock as he couldn't sell got ruined quick-like, and he started to pile up the debts with no way to pay 'em, as he couldn't run the shop well enough without that freezer to pay the bills."

"Ugh... that's something I'll have to keep in mind." You say, trying to think if there's any such thing involved in a coffee-shop that you'll have to keep spares of. You don't think there are, or at least nothing you can't get ahold of on short notice. You're already picking up a bunch of stuff to start up, after all.

"Well, there's this other thing. This whole thing is in part because of the Demon Queen's contest, so things aren't just limited to doing well in business. If you could do me a favor... let me know if you run across any other contestants, alright? Or anyone with these... purple tickets, it shouldn't be hard to tell what they are if you see them."

"Don't know about the first, boy. Couldn't say as your mother'd be happy about going about other yukkuri business places. If I happen across one by accident, of course... well, I'll pass things along, if I can."

"Thanks." You say. "... I should probably get going now, though. But you know where I live. If you want to meet the rest, some time-"

"Probably better I don't visit." He answers off-handedly. "Not while your mother's blood is still bubbling, anyway. Maybe in a few weeks, once she's had a bit to cool off."

"Wouldn't think it would take that long..." You say, as your father taps ash out of his pipe and puts it away.

"Oh don't get me wrong, your mother can be the kindest, sweetest angel you'd ever find. But she has her mean streaks, and she'll not just hold on to a grudge, she'll take it home and give it a warm meal and place to sleep for as long as it needs."

"Great." You say, with a sigh.

"Any case, I should probably be heading back myself. Your mother's expecting me, and all."

"Yeah. It was good seeing you, though." You say, nudging Chen a bit to rouse her from where she'd nodded off.

There's just one thing left to pick up, while you're out. Something to use... you guess one of those things they use to baste birds would work. It takes a little bit of finding, of course, and the small one costs you 5M right off the bat, but fortunately you really don't think you need anything bigger.

.... you aren't sure of the specifics, but you'll have to remember to clean it out really well between any uses.

You take a longer, different path back to the apartment, but once again Chen picks up none of the scents of hiding Yukkuri. Well, it was a long shot anyway, you don't think there are many strays in the city at the moment. Hatate was a pleasant surprise, but it's still too soon after the most recent exterminations went through to expect a rush of yukkuri.

Frank is eating cold stew when you come back in. He waves vaguely, and keeps eating.

"You know, Johnny?" He says, between bites. "Some of these don't have just food inside. Some have, like, booze."

"Is that so?" You say, unloading your haul.

"Yeah, caught me by surprise. Thought something was off, just a bit, but figured maybe it was just some joker put hot sauce in it or something, and they were waiting for me to spray it everywhere. Well, I spat it out afterwards anyway, but only when they told me what it was. Tasted fine... better than a lot of the swill people drink, actually."

"Do I really want to hear this?" You ask.

"... eh, I'm just saying. One of the people I ran into the other night, they own one of these little ladies that pisses booze." He says, shrugging. "Figured that might be the sort of thing you might want to know."

You grunt as you sort the cereal into its holding cupboards, thinking about that.

---

1:48 PM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 39360
[x] Tell Frank to ask about buying the Suika.
[x] Collect insemination material from both Tenshi and Hatate.
[x] Test the procedure on one or both of the adult blobs using the material from Tenshi - go for stalk rather than mammalian.
[x] If it's safe, impregnate Tenshi using the material from Hatate - be sure to go for mammalian.
[x] Play with Shanghai some more.
>> No. 39362
>>39360

We won't know it's safe until they actually give birth.

[x] Tell Frank to ask about buying the Suika.
[x] Collect insemination material from both Tenshi and Hatate.
[x] Test the procedure on one or both of the adult blobs using the material from Tenshi - go for stalk rather than mammalian.
[X] play with the blobs, it's been a while since you've interacted with those cute little heads.
[X] Let the Reimu out of the jar.
>> No. 39363
[x] Tell Frank to ask about that alcoholic Yukkuri. Maybe you could put your hands on one.
[x] Collect insemination material from Hatate. Ask for a volunteer from the bodied yukkuri, and impregnate them with Hatate's seed.
[x] Check how everyone is doing and free the bottled Reimu. She needs to grow too.

Hmm, I'd say John's father liked his Chen a bit more than the normal. I think he may have had feelings for her.
>> No. 39364
>>39362
Good point, there is some risk that the offspring will be malformed in some manner and I suppose it might theoretically be possible for a yukkuri to die from an excess of stalks, but I don't think the same is true of mammalian impregnation. Oh well, I guess we can spare the 1-2 days' time to see the results - it'll give us a chance to pick up something nice at least.
>> No. 39370
So we're fucking Yukkuris, whatever I don't mind that since it's spoiler'd, but drinking a Suika's piss? Come the hell on, I just don't know what to say drinking midget Yukkuri piss for alcohol....

Although I am slightly intrigued by this.
>> No. 39371
>>39370
>drinking a Suika's piss

No one ever implied this. Suika might be a good selling product, since people everywhere love alcohol, and we can make alcoholic drinks at the cafe.

If you're still worried, remember that every yukkuri shits food, but only the isolated Reimu ever ate it, and that's because she had no choice. But then again, watersports is so much hotter than scat and not disgusting at all.
>> No. 39372
[x] Tell Frank to ask about that alcoholic Yukkuri. Maybe you could put your hands on one.
[x] Collect insemination material from Hatate. Ask for a volunteer from the bodied yukkuri, and impregnate them with Hatate's seed.
[x] Check how everyone is doing and free the bottled Reimu. She needs to grow too.

Testing will take a whole day to show results. If we're going to take a day for this, we might as well try the real thing. At least we will have the yukkuri we want tomorrow.

Also, how do you guys know it's a Suika? It could be a Yuugi, or even a Minoriko/Shizuha (forgot which one has the grapes on the hat).
>> No. 39373
>>39372
Either way, it's interesting enough that we want to pick it up, though Suikas do sometimes appear in other yukkuri stories/media with beer filling (other possibilities include watermelon and other alcohol, personally I like the idea of fermented watermelon). In contrast, Yuugis don't show up enough to really have a commonly agreed up filling in the stories/media.

Out of curiosity though, why are people voting for letting the bottle Reimu out? If it's still traumatized, it seems to me that'll only stress out the other stray blobs.
>> No. 39374
[x] Tell Frank to ask about that alcoholic Yukkuri. Maybe you could put your hands on one.
[x] Collect insemination material from Hatate. Ask for a volunteer from the bodied yukkuri, and impregnate them with Hatate's seed.
[x] Check how everyone is doing and free the bottled Reimu. She needs to grow too.

>>39373
It's either that or kill it/her, and maybe it learned its lesson already? (like the adult Marisa).

Yukkuri are basically a plant-animal-foodstuff hybrid, I wonder if we could alter their shape like the square watermelons or the "buddha" pears.
>> No. 39377
>>39374
Beats me, using bottle Reimu as experimental material seems much more useful to me than letting it out. For example, we leave it inside the bottle and then let it grow in order to produce a bottle yukkuri. Well, okay, maybe not - that's kind of stupid. But if we want to practice yukkuri healthcare? Test it on bottle Reimu. Need a batch of expendable ko-yukkuri? Impregnate bottle Reimu. Practicing yukkuri cosmetic surgery? Test it on bottle Reimu.
>> No. 39380
From the sounds of it, perhaps with some Cirno types we can use the freezer again.
>> No. 39381
From the sounds of it, perhaps with some Cirno types we can use the freezer again.
>> No. 39383
>>39381
Better, Cirnos (in a fair amount of stories) contain ice cream.
>> No. 39386
>>39377
>Need a batch of expendable ko-yukkuri? Impregnate bottle Reimu. Practicing yukkuri cosmetic surgery? Test it on bottle Reimu.

More like any Reimu/Marisa blob. They are all expendable.
>> No. 39387
>>39386
I agree, but I got the impression that others were a bit friendlier and more forgiving towards the bean paste buns.
>> No. 39390
>[x] Collect insemination material from Hatate.

Brace yourselves.
>> No. 39392
File 132728555548.jpg - (197.76KB , 750x750 , 665b11705e60b46a0e1da52b60b18a2d.jpg ) [iqdb]
39392
Kind of surprising what you guys decided to go with, given... well. But okay.

"Frank... I don't suppose you could ask about buying-"

"Way ahead of you." Frank interrupts. "Kind of figured you'd be saying that, and it's a no-go. Guy's not interested in selling. Probably for the best, I guess she was a family pet or something and he got her from his dad. Anyway, she's the size of a beach-ball, so room would be a problem."

"Huh. I guess there's no point then."

"Wait, slow down Johnny, it's not all bad news." Frank says again. "Guy's not willing to sell. But he could be persuaded to breed her, and split the kids. Maybe for free, if he gets the first pick."

"Well, that's interesting." You say, blinking. Blob type, so... you'll have to think about it. Though in perfect honesty, you hadn't been expecting any actual results to come from Frank's excursions after the crib and the meeting he'd set up.... somehow. "I probably won't be able to meet with him today, with the day half gone-"

"Yeah, you're thinking about it wrong. He's not going to be up much earlier than I was today, so you'll be wanting to drop by and chat with him a bit later in the afternoon, after he's had a bit to eat and quelled the hangover. I'll probably have to stick around here, while you're out, right? Well... anyway, you wanted me to look into buyers?" He said, waving the bit of paper that had been pinned under the stew. "I can do that. But I'm going to have to step out for an hour or two, I have a bit of a lead on where to find this Lucky Jack guy."

"That's great. Keep an eye out for his tickets..." You say, before realizing he might not know about them.

"Yeah, I read those too. You keep them somewhere safe, alright? I'd keep them on me, but if I pass out for a little while, just anyone could end up going through my pockets." Frank says, completely unapologetic about his habits. "Better for you to hang on to them, really."

... You can't dispute that, really.

"Well, I'm heading out." He says, pulling on his jacket. "I'll let you know how it goes and all, later. Probably enough time, still, to go meet that guy then if you want."

"Good luck with that, then." You say, turning your attention towards other things, unsealing the baster and throwing away the wrappers. It comes easily enough into two pieces, the bit where things go, and the bit that gets used to push things out of the end of the other bit.... you don't know the exact terminology for them. Alright, then. This can't be that difficult.

"Hey, Hatate. I need you for something." You call softly, getting her attention. She starts, subtly, and begins to shy a little back before stopping and calming down. You pick her up and take her to the kitchen, out of the way of the others, whatever they're doing.

"What is..." She mumbles, looking around nervously.

"Relax. I'm not going to hurt you. I just need something from you."

"S-something from Hat-nn..." She stammers, as you move your hands.

Let's see... You can't find the right bit, right away. The whole area is fairly smooth, at the start. You guess it would cause problems bouncing around if it wasn't set up like that...

You can, however, find something else. You start carefully prodding and gently rubbing at the tiny opening as Hatate gasps.

"M-mister... is touching..." She stammers.

"Ssh... relax." You say, keeping your voice low and soothing as you carefully work at it. Hatate shivers beneath your hands.

Slowly, though, and inbetween pants for breath, you see as an otherwise nondescript patch begin to bulge and stretch outwards. You shift your fingers, doing what you can to keep up a little stimulation while you pinch softly and begin stroking, working to milk out the insemination fluid. Hatate is surprisingly responsive beneath your hands, though. This shouldn't take too long.

"Mister is touching... t-touching Hatate's.... ngh~" She stammers, then spasms. You have to hurry to get the baster ready, and it fills right up. Smells a little... bacon-ey, maybe? Eh. Maybe.


Hatate sags limply against your hands for a minute at the end, breathing heavily, face very red. Then she shifts in place, stammers something that you can't make out, and zips off through the air, retreating back to her nest.

You don't really pay her embarassment any mind, as you fit the pieces of the baster back together, then make your way back to the bedroom.

"Alright. Would anyone like to have some more babies for me?" You ask, holding the baster up in one hand.

Alice and Tenshi both seem equally well prepared to go for it, though Chen looks at the two of them and bows out, returning her attention to the babies. There's a minute of some sort of silent conversation between the two of them. Then Tenshi shrugs and goes back to her business as Alice steps eagerly forward.

Compared to drawing the fluid out, using it for impregnation is quick and simple. Just carefully slide one end into place, use the bit to expel it to where it needs to be, and then draw it smoothly out. Alice prods at her belly afterwards, seeming uncertain that things could be so simple.

"... Is Alice pregnant now?" She asks, seeming a little nonplussed.

"From what I understand, you certainly should be. It'll be a little bit before we start seeing how the babies are growing inside of you, though. Be patient and wait." you say, patting her head.

In the meantime, you'll have to scrub that baster out really well, unless you want to risk having to deal with the confusion of possibly getting Hatate out of a... chen and whatever the alcohol-yukkuri is, if it even works that way. You leave it in a bit of soapy water for now, and turn your attention to other things.

"You alright, in there?" You ask. The jar-reimu still hasn't grown at all. It's a little worrisome, to be honest, and its eyes are still vacant. "You ready to come out and be a good kid?"

"Reimu is... a good girl..." She says slowly... it's the first thing you've heard her say in a while, actually.

Well, you take it as confirmation enough and remove her from the jar, setting her instead on the counter. She doesn't seem to much register the change in situation, or make any attempt to use the wider area to bounce around or anything. She just sits there...

Well, you'll see how she turns out. In the meantime, you move around the apartment, glancing in on everyone. Things seem fine all around, though Hatate blushes heavily when you get too close.

Anyway, Frank left... a little before two, so if his 'hour or two' estimation was right, he should be back around three or four. So you've got a little while to think.

---

2:34 PM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 39393
[x] Play with blobs in adorable manner, consider their use as:
-[x] Street advertising, like those guys who stand out in the road in costumes.
-[x] Leading people to tables.
[x] Look up creepy bloodshot eyes. And Suikas.
>> No. 39394
[x] Play with Shanghai.
[x] Play with the bodied yukkuri's offspring - keep an eye on them and talk to the trio about which ones are the smartest and most obedient.
[x] Work with Alice on waitressing.
[x] Examine the captured strays and their offspring - see if anything has changed in regards to the retarded offspring.
[x] Check to see if any of the strays possess anything indicative of greater-than-normal intelligence.

Hm, should've remembered to ask Frank to keep an eye out for other opportunities like this, but then again - that's kind of redundant since he's not stupid.

Regardless, I'm of the opinion that we should seriously consider culling the retarded ko-yukkuri because they're useless. Their only usage I can see is as platforms for artificial insemination and the problem with that is we don't really need blobs. Not to mention it's questionable how their offspring will turn out with retarded parents.
>> No. 39397
[x] See online what this new yukkuri might be.
[x] Call Sam, see what the factory's prices are for Hatate and the yukkuri Frank told you about.
[x] Consider which of your yukkuri should breed with the new specimen. If you have to breed either Hatate or Tenshi, better do so with the cheapest one.
[x] Work with Alice on waitressing.
[x] Examine the captured strays and their offspring - see if anything has changed in regards to the retarded offspring.


C'mon guys, new yukkuri, new opportunities.
>> No. 39398
[x] Play with the bodied yukkuri's offspring - keep an eye on them and talk to the trio about which ones are the smartest and most obedient.
[x] Work with Alice on waitressing.
[x] Examine the captured strays and their offspring - see if anything has changed in regards to the retarded offspring.
[x] Check to see if any of the strays possess anything indicative of greater-than-normal intelligence.
[x] Check on the internet about sewing patterns for the cafe's uniforms.
>> No. 39402
[x] See online what this new yukkuri might be.
[x] Call Sam, see what the factory's prices are for Hatate and the yukkuri Frank told you about.
[x] Consider which of your yukkuri should breed with the new specimen. If you have to breed either Hatate or Tenshi, better do so with the cheapest one.
[x] Work with Alice on waitressing.
[x] Examine the captured strays and their offspring - see if anything has changed in regards to the retarded offspring.
[x] Waste time.
>> No. 39404
[x] Play with blobs in adorable manner, consider their use as:
-[x] Street advertising, like those guys who stand out in the road in costumes.
-[x] Leading people to tables.
[x] Look up Suikas.
[x] Call Sam, see what the factory's prices are for Hatate and the yukkuri Frank told you about.
-[x] Additionally, ask him about creepy bloodshot eyes and getting a collar for Shanghai.
[x] Examine the captured strays and their offspring - see if anything has changed in regards to the retarded offspring.

I think we should breed Chen with the Suika. From the sounds of things, the owner's going to keep some of the children, and possibly sell them to other competitors. I'd rather they be something common like Chen rather than Tenshis or something.

As for uniforms, why would we need to make any when bodied yukkuri come with their own?
>> No. 39405
>>39404
He's thinking of using maid uniforms. It's a non-issue if we had Sakuyas (I want Sakuyas, a lot), but otherwise still relevant.

As for the other point, yeah, better Chens than Tenshis - though we'll need to wait for the meeting before negotiating the terms. It depends on how much he's going to charge for usage.
>> No. 39408
[x]>>39402

Too lazy to copy and paste.
>> No. 39410
[x] See online what this new yukkuri might be.
[x] Call Sam, see what the factory's prices are for Hatate and the yukkuri Frank told you about.
[x] Consider which of your yukkuri should breed with the new specimen. If you have to breed either Hatate or Tenshi, better do so with the cheapest one.
[x] Work with Alice on waitressing.
[x] Examine the captured strays and their offspring - see if anything has changed in regards to the retarded offspring.
[x] Waste time.
>> No. 39414
[x] See online what this new yukkuri might be. .
[x] Consider which of your yukkuri should breed with the new specimen. If you have to breed either Hatate or Tenshi, better do so with the cheapest one.
[x] Work with Alice on waitressing.
[x] Examine the captured strays and their offspring - see if anything has changed in regards to the retarded offspring.
[x] Waste time.

Please don't call Sam, the way Kahi writes his accent seriously pisses me off.

Shouldn't the factory have an online webpage showing the prices of yukkuri or something?
>> No. 39415
[x] Call Sam, see what the factory's prices are for Hatate and the yukkuri Frank told you about.
-[x] Additionally, ask him about creepy bloodshot eyes and getting a collar for Shanghai.
[x] Examine the captured strays and their offspring - see if anything has changed in regards to the retarded offspring.
[x] Play with blobs in adorable manner, consider their use as:
-[x] Street advertising, like those guys who stand out in the road in costumes.
-[x] Leading people to tables.

>>39414
But Ol' Sam is th' most kindhearted man a' th' Factory, ye know. He'll tell ye wha' ye needs ta know.
>> No. 39421
File 132745149621.jpg - (108.17KB , 850x1213 , LuckyJack.jpg ) [iqdb]
39421
Well, first things first, you should lock down exactly what kind of yukkuri the unknown might be. It's kind of typical of Frank to just say it was 'alcoholic' and leave it at that, rather than give any defining features. It's a place to start, though. And it does narrow things down some.

Not too much, though. It's widely confirmed that Suika and Yuugi would fit the bill. The first has varying reports as to whether it contains sake or just beer, but it's almost unanimous that their contents are alcoholic beverages. There is one outlier that claims he 'opened one up' for a drink, only to find what proved to be some sort of fermenting watermelon jam.... but everyone else insists on one of those two. You guess there might be some differences in filling even in the same species. Yuugi, on the other hand, is almost guaranteed to be filled with a type of rum-flavored, heavily alcoholic cake.

.... that sounds pretty solid, to you. You don't drink cake, after all. But on the other hand, it might just bee that while its filling was solid, it could fill a cup with some kind of rum... ugh, and Frank hadn't been any more specific than a general label of 'booze', either. Well, you'd call it unlikely, but it's definitely possible, then. But more likely Suika.

But that's not the last of the possibilities. Minoriko are usually found to have mashed sweet-potato filling, but like Suika, seem to have some possibility of differences... You find a few assurances that they've been found with filling made up of any number of autumn-fruit jellies, and in some cases, outright wine. These cases seem to be few and far between, however. But from there, you find another type. It kind of looks like a Remilia that got a bunch of the details wrong, given the little bat wings, but Elis supposedly are always filled with wine. They're also supposedly very rare, which matches up with the fact that 'contains wine' is essentially all the information available on them, aside from the one blurry snapshot photo.

Probably a Suika when it comes down to it, then. Though you would think that the obvious pair of horns would have been a bigger point to take notice of, where Frank hadn't mentioned them at all, so there's no guarantees.

You'd really just as soon check on the Internet for prices as call Sam, but once again, you can't find any hint of anything like a web-page for the Factory. It looks like either all of their customers call ahead some time in advance to determine pricing, do so in person, or the Factory may simply take what for the most part could be considered an 'if you have to ask, you can't afford it' policy. No help for it, then.

... He's kind of in a hurry, though. It seems you've caught him literally just moments before he has to leave for a business meeting. He answers your question, still, but in a rush, and you get the feeling he won't really be available for the rest of the day, at least. Still.... the factory generally sells Hatate blobs at about 75M... slightly less than the apparently more popular Aya, which go for a full 90.

Definitely cheaper than possibly losing the more monetarily valuable Tenshi, through breeding with an outside party. If you have to make a choice between the two, Hatate would probably be better. The thing is, you aren't sure, after your first fleeting thought, that you're really limited to just those two. You could probably use any of the available adult Yukkuri to the same effect, and if you're going for less risk of losing potential profits, then you could always just use Reimu or Marisa. Both of which are ultra-common, and blobs beside, so there would be none of the incompatibility issues that come up between different types, given that Frank's all but confirmed that the mystery yukkuri is a blob-type. All you would have to do when it came down to it, if you understand things properly, is to vigorously shake the one you picked and point it in the right direction, and matters would take care of themselves.

.... of course, if you give the other person first pick in exchange for breeding, in lieu of monetary repayment, and then put up with one of the most common of common types against one that's reasonably rare, you'd likely be left hoping that the other side of things outweighed yours enough that more than half of the litter were of its type, or you could end up walking away with just a bunch more Reimu or Marisa for your efforts.

If you go with Alice, Chen, or Tenshi, though.... you would have to 'milk' them for material first, or force them to do things naturally, but the first two are probably not common enough that the other party would bypass one or two of them if forced to pick between them and one he already had. In addition, there would be a greater chance of bodies, given that one parent would be bodied, and if you are lucky enough you won't have to wait for an infant to grow up to adulthood in order to try for bodied children again. Presuming, of course, that circumstances of the arrangement don't work themselves out so that the person on the other end of things gets it.

Hatate would probably be a combination of factors. Rarer, though not as rare as Tenshi, apparently, and bodied, so it probably wouldn't be too big of an issue to induce mating.... On the other hand, she's rare, putting that as both a good and bad part of things, and there would be almost no chance of getting bodied children out of the deal. Though there would be no chance of him getting them, either, come to think of it...

When it comes down to it, there's a lot of factors to consider, and there's some positives and negatives to every option that you can see. You put the matter out of your mind, for the time being, and turn instead toward going over waitressing with Alice again....

... It's kind of a bust, this time, as she tires quickly, and keeps having to stop. Seems like she's already feeling some of the effects of pregnancy.... she seems a little surprised about it, like she hadn't expected the baster to actually accomplish anything of use. In any case, you're getting nowhere with the efforts just now, with her having to stop and take breaks. There'll be time for this later, you guess.

It leaves you playing with and checking over the crib-yukkuri. Marisa is still wary of you, though it seems to be very gradually fading, and Reimu seems to have her shrinking timidness still in full play. The infants don't really mind you at all, though. Checking on the premature batch... no, nothing seems to have changed at all, still as dull as ever. They definitely seem like they would be just as entranced by a butterfly floating by, or a particularly interesting spot of paint on the wall. Though one plus, you guess, is that they would be easier to care for. Not nearly as active and excitable as others.

You wonder again about blob use... You guess you could have them advertise, hold signs somehow. It might not be a great idea to leave them out alone all day, though. Assuming they were trustworthy enough not to just wander off on their own, which you have some doubts about with this crib set, they wouldn't be in a great spot if a stray dog or a pack of unruly kids came by. And assuming they don't have an ownership collar of some kind, and possibly even if they did, just anyone could pick them up and walk away with them... which rules out using any of the rarer kinds that way, most likely. Similarly dubious is the thought of using them to lead people to their tables. Even in a large cafe... you aren't sure that's really needed the way it would be in a restaurant. Maybe it is, though. But it would really come hand in hand with waitressing, in that case, right? Yeah... you'd definitely have to say that bodied waitresses would be able to do that just as part of their job, and with comparatively negligible effort.

Maybe you could set up something to have them play in a window area, gathering attention and 'advertising' that way...

You're sure you'll think of something. In the meantime, you're out of ideas to follow up on. You could think of something more to do, but you just don't feel like it right now. Instead, you'll find a way to eat time until Frank gets back.

.... As it turns out, the laptop has Solitaire.

You've won three games, and lost considerably more, by the time Frank makes it back to the apartment. Hm. Half past four.

"Things went well, I hope?" You ask.

"Oh, well enough, you know. It's not like he's trying to hide. Might not be advertising, really, but not really hiding either. Can't make money if people can't find you, and all." Frank says, sagging into the couch. "Hoof. Anyway, our man Jack... from what I can tell, he's running either a legitimate gambling game, or an intricate con. Not really sure which. Couldn't really get too close, since I didn't want to risk getting suckered into losing money I don't actually have. .... I'm starving. Got any fruit or something?"

"There are some apples, I think..."

"Yeah, that'll do for now. Anyway, watched for a good while, he ran a bunch of little games. Marble beneath a cup, card tricks... you know the sort of thing. There was definitely some kind of yukkuri involved, though, so it qualified, and I think they used yukkuri as the stakes at one point... like I said, I wasn't that close, though, so I couldn't make much out."

"Fair enough. You could locate him again, though?" You ask.

"Sure. Not likely to move too soon. ... Unless he scores it big on something and gets enough money to set up an actual sort of casino instead of a table set up out of the way, that is. But I wouldn't count on that being soon, he won, but he also lost. Seemed to be coming out well ahead, but games of chance, you know." Frank says, sitting back down and crunching into an apple. "You thought about that other thing, by the way?"

"I've given it some thought. I'd like to talk to the man first, and discuss the details..." You say.

"Won't work out like that. Guy isn't patient. You go and talk to him, you figure out a deal, he'll want to go through with it right away and won't be happy about delays." Frank says. "You'll definitely have to bring whichever you want to put up for breeding along with you at least, if you go."

"I see. And now would be the best time, of course."

"Eh... yeah, I guess." Frank agrees. "Had enough time to wake up and get sobered up, definitely shouldn't start getting drunk again for hours. Unless you want to wait until tomorrow, anyway, or blow it off entirely. I can give you directions whenever, or not at all."

You sigh, feeling a little put on the spot. But you've thought through the pros and cons as you see them, at least.

---

4:39 PM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 39422
[x] Bring Chen and bring the artificial insemination equipment.
[x] Let's go meet the chap.
-[x] If the price in cash is <80M, pay him to collect insemination material from his yukkuri.
-[x] If the price in cash is higher or he insists, use the equipment to inseminate one of the two.
--[x] So long as we get the bodied Suika or Yuugi offspring, the rest of the litter aren't as important.

More bodied Chens on the market won't matter since the Factory already sells them and I don't want hassles in case Alice offspring turn out to be rapers. I suppose using one of the blobs is also an acceptable option, but I don't see the point in raising more blobs.
>> No. 39423
[x] Take Chen and Hatate with you.
[x] Take the tools you used to impregnate Alice with Hatate's babies with you, just in case he wants to have a bodied yukkuri.

So, we're going to have both of them brwed, right? His Suika and our Chen/Hatate/Whoever. Wouldn't be fair if otherwise.
>> No. 39425
>>39423
Ideally, I think letting Chen and the mystery yukkuri impregnate one another is the best outcome. It costs us nothing and it's not that hard for him to get either bodied Chens or bodied whatever-it-is.

Alternatively, a good solution might be letting Chen be impregnated by the mystery yukkuri and Hatate impregnating the mystery yukkuri - we take the Chen litter and he gets the Hatate litter. That way, he gets something uncommon for his troubles while we keep any bodied examples of the mystery yukkuri.
>> No. 39427
[x] Question Sam on features of booze yukkuri, assuming he didn't get too smashed and forget.
[x] When teaching, your yukkuri split up by type. Was this just so children would be learning from their parents and listen more, because each type has certain things they need to learn, or just a convenient way of splitting the work?
[x] Bring Chen and bring the artificial insemination equipment.
[x] Let's go meet the chap.
-[x] You'd prefer to have your yukkuri have the babies, but if he feels strongly about it you're fine with either.
-[x] If he wants 50M or less for your pick of the offspring, take it.
--[x] 25M or less for one first pick and the rest left to his choice is also acceptable.
-[x] If certain yukkuri types need to learn specific things, attempt to find out the relevant ones from mystery yukkuri.
-[x] Leave the tickets in a safe place, maybe the secret space in the closet (where you found the laptop). Those are your most valuable asset besides shangai.


Almost everybody loves chen types, so that's a plus and might be the safer choice between bodies, rarity and unexpected outcomes.
>> No. 39428
>>39426
Shouldn't that be 'question Frank'?
>> No. 39430
Damm you copy paste! That makes more sense in hindsight. Thank you for pointing it out 39428.
My vote is >>39427
>> No. 39431
>>39428
>>39426 here, and yes it should. Good catch, Anon. Fixed up my vote and added that other guy's bit about hiding tickets.

[x] Question Frank on features of booze yukkuri, assuming he didn't get too smashed and forget.
[x] When teaching, your yukkuri split up by type. Was this just so children would be learning from their parents and listen more, because each type has certain things they need to learn, or just a convenient way of splitting the work?
[x] Bring Chen and bring the artificial insemination equipment.
-[x] Leave the tickets in a safe place, maybe the secret space in the closet (where you found the laptop).
[x] Let's go meet the chap.
-[x] You'd prefer to have your yukkuri have the babies, but if he feels strongly about it you're fine with either.
-[x] If he wants 50M or less for your pick of the offspring, take it.
--[x] 25M or less for one first pick and the rest left to his choice is also acceptable.
-[x] If certain yukkuri types need to learn specific things, attempt to find out the relevant ones from mystery yukkuri.

Pretty much all we really need from this is one bodied mystery type. Then can just breed more.
>> No. 39432
We should hire Bunny to go steal Lucky Jack's tickets at gunpoint. She'd prolly be up for it, and it's not like the mob would give away client info.
>> No. 39433
>>39432
I don't think the mafia would be interested in screwing around with Yukari's amusement - it's just not conductive to a long and happy life, ya know?
>> No. 39434
>>39432
That's a stupid fucking idea and you should feel fucking stupid for having it.
>> No. 39435
>>39433
>>39434
Wasnt Bunny the one who had a thing for us? I really doubt any writer would mention something like that unless they were giving us the choice to use that to our advantage. That or it was the Satori, I cant remember.
>> No. 39436
>>39435
>I really doubt any writer would mention something like that unless they were giving us the choice to use that to our advantage.
It was a joke. Or fanservice. Whatever. That's why he put it in.

>.... Somehow, you get the feeling that she might not be taking this whole thing perfectly seriously.
>> No. 39440
>>39432
>>39434

It seems to be a perfectly reasonable idea. Yukari mentioned a few ways you may acquire them, but never specified how you may not.

>>39433

Actually, I'd say this would be a part of her amusement.
>> No. 39441
The next bodied yukkuri we get, we should isolate her and personally train her to be an assassin. Think about it...all she would need is a gun a little bit of effort and we would have the perfect tool for taking out the conpetition. As long as we wait till right before the contest ends, there's no way they could possibly anticipate this.
>> No. 39442
>>39441

I propose we train a every bodied Hatate for that. We will finally ahve our own army of Tengu Ninjas.
>> No. 39443
>>39442
At this rate you guys are going to end up proposing that we breed an army of dosu-Marisas so that we can go around and blast everyone and everything with dosu-sparks. Sheesh.
>> No. 39444
[x] Question Frank on the features of the booze yukkuri, assuming he didn't get too smashed and forget.
[x] When teaching, your yukkuri split up by type. Was this just so children would be learning from their parents and listen more, because each type has certain things they need to learn, or just a convenient way of splitting the work?
[x] Bring Chen and bring the artificial insemination equipment.
-[x] Leave the tickets in a safe place, maybe the secret space in the closet (where you found the laptop).
[x] Let's go meet the chap.
-[x] You'd prefer to have your yukkuri have the babies, but if he feels strongly about it you're fine with either.
-[x] If he wants 50M or less for your pick of the offspring, take it.
--[x] 25M or less for the first pick while leaving the rest is also acceptable.
-[x] If certain yukkuri types need to learn specific things, attempt to find out the relevant ones from the mystery yukkuri.

Looks good, though we'll be seriously screwed if the entire litter consists of Chens. Here's hoping our good luck with Shanghai doesn't counteract itself now.
>> No. 39445
>>39442

>>Tengu Ninjas
Their callsign shall be "Tewi".
>> No. 39446
>>39443
You're saying that like it's a bad idea.
>> No. 39447
>>39446
You're kidding, right? If I had my way, we'd be doing two things - raising an army of dosu-yukkuri like it's grim-dark Pokemon and experimenting on the critters in order to learn magic/the process to becoming a youkai.
>> No. 39448
I think the joke with this thread is that its not in /th/ yet it still has retards.
>> No. 39449
>>39448

Or maybe the joke is that everybody is making jokes and understanding them. Everybody, except you.
>> No. 39450
>>39448
Meh, I think some silliness/stupidity is expected and can be tolerated considering that it's mainly about yukkuri and the protagonist isn't honestly all that bright.
>> No. 39453
[x] Question Frank on the features of the booze yukkuri, assuming he didn't get too smashed and forget.
[x] When teaching, your yukkuri split up by type. Was this just so children would be learning from their parents and listen more, because each type has certain things they need to learn, or just a convenient way of splitting the work?
[x] Bring Chen and bring the artificial insemination equipment.
-[x] Leave the tickets in a safe place, maybe the secret space in the closet (where you found the laptop).
[x] Let's go meet the chap.
-[x] You'd prefer to have your yukkuri have the babies, but if he feels strongly about it you're fine with either.
-[x] If he wants 50M or less for your pick of the offspring, take it.
--[x] 25M or less for the first pick while leaving the rest is also acceptable.
-[x] If certain yukkuri types need to learn specific things, attempt to find out the relevant ones from the mystery yukkuri.

Only problem I have with this vote is that it doesn't mention impregnating both, but that won't really matter unless something like in >>39444 happens.
>> No. 39454
Why are you offering money? The guy is not interested in that.
>> No. 39455
>>39454
>But he could be persuaded to breed her, and split the kids. Maybe for free, if he gets the first pick.
Implies that the man wants either compensation or the pick of the litter, unless I'm mistaken about your question?
>> No. 39460
File 132771617358.png - (108.03KB , 600x600 , 4652e530b8eeb213367fc8470c6c20e69bbb3e77.png ) [iqdb]
39460
"... I don't suppose you have any more features you could tell me about, about this mystery yukkuri?" You ask.

"Ah.... sorry. I'd already been drinking some by then. Things are a little foggy." Frank says, now having the good grace to look a little sheepish the way he wasn't before.

You sigh.

"... I have one or two little things to do here, still, but go ahead and write down the directions." You say, picking up the envelope with the tickets and heading to the bedroom closet to conceal them. You have to carry a chair over to get back up to the ledge again, but the stacks of magazines are still there, and it's no big issue to slide the envelope in beneath one of them. And so, concealed. Even if someone breaks into your apartment, there's good odds they won't find anything hidden here, so long as you don't use the chair so often that you leave suspicious marks.

You put the chair back, and then turn to the other thing.

"Tenshi, Chen, Alice... I meant to ask before, but you split the babies up easily for teaching. I was just curious, but was there a reason for that? Like, are there things that they learn better, or that Chen can only learn from Chen, or something like that?" You wonder aloud.

They seem a little surprised that you're asking about this, but Chen shrugs.

"Alice wouldn't be good at teaching to pounce, or where the best patches of sun fall." Chen says. "... And Alice wouldn't really want to learn these things anyway."

"Tenshi knows what little Tenshi are thinking, and can keep them from being... too stupid, until they learn properly." Tenshi follows up.

Alice isn't quite as forthcoming, rubbing the back of her head and waiting a bit before she speaks up.

"There are... some things that Alice has to teach little Alice, and talk about. Explain. Important things. ... But little Alice is still just a child, so... they aren't so important, yet. But soon." She says.

"Alright, so there are reasons, then." You say, filing the information carefully away for later thought. "But anyway... Chen, I'll be heading out again in a minute, and I want you to come along."

"Nya?" She says, a little surprised that you're heading back out right away.

... You guess that you have pretty much just stayed in the apartment so far, before now. But it only takes a moment more before you have the baster properly clean and dried off, and in your pocket alongside scribbled directions and a terrible, terrible doodle of a map. Frank can handle things here, for a bit.

Along the way, you pass by what looks like it might be a lemonade stand, only larger and fancier, set just inside an alleyway. A closer look shows it to be a 'Ticket Trade Booth', one of apparently many through the city. The figure working there brushes you off, though, only dropping that they won't be ready for business until tomorrow afternoon, and he doesn't lower the hood of his jacket. You keep on, out of the more urban areas of the city to a suburbanized area, with houses to rent and buy, much more expensive than just apartments. You keep following the directions until you reach the right one, and knock at the door.

A balding, sweaty, and overweight man in sandals, shorts, and a stained shirt answers, eying both you and Chen.

"Guess you're Frank's pal. Get in here already, let's talk." he says, turning and walking back inside. He picks up a bottle along the way, and takes a healthy swig from it.

The living room is occupied by, as Frank said, a beach-ball sized yukkuri. ... It seems to be at least a little drunk, though you don't see any horns.... Ah. No, there they are, little sawn-short stumps poking just past her hair.

"Visitor~" The blob shrills, then laughs uproariously. "Welcome to Suika's easy place! Suika will make drinks for visitor~"

She rolls back a little, and sprays an arc of some strong-smelling liquid in your general direction. The house owner interrupts this display with a swift kick to the side, sending her rolling end over end and into a wall.

"That is good beer you are dumping all over the floor, how many times to I have to tell you.... bah." He grumbles, as Suika bounces back upright and huffs a little. "So, let's talk business, kid." He continues, seating himself in a ratty armchair and taking another swig from the unmarked brown bottle.

"As Frank might have mentioned, I'm interested in yukkuri. You don't want to sell, but perhaps you could breed yours with Chen, here."

Chen stares at the oversized blob, and turns incredulous eyes towards you, mouth curled with just a touch of disgust. Suika probably wouldn't be much pleased with the proposition either, if she had a thorough grasp on what they were talking about.

"Obviously, there will be some compatibility issues, but I brought equipment to handle that." You say, removing the baster from your pocket as you take a seat on a torn and poorly mended couch. "I would prefer to have Chen bear the litter to term, personally."

"Yeah, and have you come back here later with two or three for us to split, and leave the rest at your place? No. Besides, I'm not going to help it fill that thing up. Do it yourself, with that one, Suika'll have them." The man says, obstinately.

"That's also fine. Chen, I need you to fill this, so it can be used to make babies. Can you do that?"

"Bathroom has tile floors." the man says, waving her that way as you hand the item off, vaguely uncomfortable look passing over her face for a moment. She goes, though. "Back to the important bits, though. How much you willing to shell out, here? Give me two hundred, I'll let you take the lot, everything Suika squeezes out, except for one that I'll let you pick."

"That's a bit more than I was willing to spend." You admit?

"That so? Half that, 100M, and I'll let you pick your half. Still too much, then fifty, and we'll take turns picking the one we want. I'll let you go first, too. Or if you don't wanna pay, I'll pick and choose everything I want, and let you have the rest." He outlines.

"... That's still a bit off from what I'm willing to pay. I'll give fifty to pick my half first." You say, after a moment of thought. "Or 25, if you're willing to let me pick one, and then divide the rest between us yourself."

"25... yeah, I guess that one sounds fair enough. You get first pick, then I split up the rest. Let's get this show on the road in there, kitten, I don't have all day!" He barks.

"In the meantime... I wanted to ask about your Suika's horns." You interrupt, not exactly happy with having him badger Chen through a door.

"Huh...? Oh, right. Well, back in my old man's time, they started to get to be a problem. Tearing up wallpaper and curtains, gouging up the doors and floors, getting caught on things and bowling people over whenever she went past. So he got sick of it and drugged her food and took a hacksaw to them while she was sleeping. Seems like he was worried she'd catch on they were missing, after, but doesn't seem like she did, and by now it looks like she's forgotten she used to have horns." He explains.

"Your father's time, huh? Had her for a while, then?"

"Yessir. Think it was grandad that first found her when he was a boy. Been part of the family since, like the big, dopey dog you love as a kid. Had one of those, too. Had to get rid of him, though. Suika didn't get along with him. And he got along with her, uh, too well."

"I see..." You say.

"Well, one of them had to go, and she had seniority. And makes beer you don't have to pay for." He says, as Chen comes back in, baster held gingerly in outstretched hands.

For a big guy, he moves pretty quick when he wants, as your host is up and across the room in what seems like an eyeblink, plucking the baster away from her and moving over to Suika without a word said. He's quick and harsh with the deposit... you get the feeling that being so rough would probably hurt, if Suika didn't seem to be fairly drunk at the moment. She's only dimly becoming aware that she's upside down by the time he steps away and tosses it back to you, a few traces at most left on the inside.

"Come back around this time tomorrow, and brink the money, alright kid? Now get out, I need to take a shower." He says, waving you off and not bothering to wait for you to leave before he starts peeling his shirt off.

You leave, hastily, and the trip back is filled with only the occasional muttered complaints from Chen about how filthy the bathroom had been. How it had smelled. That sort of thing.

.... You aren't sure if there's anything in specific that Suika need to learn from others of their kind. But then, you aren't really certain that the oversized blob would be able to pass along coherent life lessons, even if there is something that you haven't found through the magic of the internet. You make a mental note that you should head back around five tomorrow, though, to see what's resulted from this venture.

---

5:50 PM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 39461
[x] Comfort Chen. That's the second time she has en embarassing situation.
[x] You might have been a bit cheap. If more than one bodied Suika is born, taking them would be even better.
[x] Rewrite that mental note. Arriving some minutes earlier might be for the best, as the babies need to meet their real father.
[x] Wander around until it's time for Frank to leave.
>> No. 39462
By the way:

>Kahitora: The impregnation took place at... let me check my notes.
>Yeah, saying 5:30 exactly.
>There's some range in times when birth is possible, so there. though an estimate would be pretty okay too, in constructing votes too, I guess.

Pretty self-explanatory why I'm posting this.
>> No. 39463
[x] Fuck yukkuri.
>> No. 39467
[x] Comfort Chen. That's the second time she has been in an embarrassing situation.
[x] You might have been a bit cheap. If more than one bodied Suika is born, taking them would be even better.
[x] Rewrite that mental note. Arriving some minutes earlier might be for the best, as the babies need to meet their real father.
[x] Pass by alleys and the dumpsters of food businesses, see if Chen can smell any strays.
-[x] If she smells any adults 'hunting' AKA rooting through the garbage, follow them back to their nests and take the most interesting/least obnoxious specimens.
>> No. 39468
[x] Comfort Chen. That's the second time she has been in an embarrassing situation.
[x] You might have been a bit cheap. If more than one bodied Suika is born, taking them would be even better.
[x] Rewrite that mental note. Arriving some minutes earlier might be for the best, as the babies need to meet their real father.
[x] Pass by alleys and the dumpsters of food businesses, see if Chen can smile any strays.
>> No. 39469
[x] Tell Chen it was either the bathroom or doing things directly.
[x] Attempt to smooth things over between the wild ones, or at least find out more about why they're at odds.
[x] Find out how teaching is going with the Reimus and Marisas. And maybe also the other ones.
>> No. 39470
[x] Comfort Chen. That's the second time she has been in an embarrassing situation.
[x] Rewrite that mental note. Arriving some minutes earlier might be for the best, as the babies need to meet their real father.
[x] Pass by alleys and the dumpsters of food businesses, see if Chen can smell any strays.
-[x] If she smells any adults 'hunting' AKA rooting through the garbage, follow them back to their nests and take the most interesting/least obnoxious specimens.
>> No. 39471
Guys, I think we're already back at the apartment.

[x] Nah, the deal as it is is fine. There'd have to be at least 3 bodied Suikas (or two and other ones of more interest than a bodied Suika) for it to be a worthwhile investment compared to the existing deal, and with one of the parents being a blob...
[x] Rewrite that mental note. Arriving some minutes earlier might be for the best, as the babies need to meet their real father.
[x] Tell Chen it was either the bathroom or doing things directly.
[x] Attempt to smooth things over between the wild ones, or at least find out more about why they're at odds.
[x] Find out how teaching is going with the Reimus and Marisas. And maybe also the other ones.
[x] Look up creepy bloodshot eyes.
>> No. 39473
[x] Nah, the deal as it is is fine. There'd have to be at least 2 or 3 bodied Suikas for it to be a worthwhile investment compared to the existing deal, and with one of the parents being a blob, you're not so certain of that.
[x] Rewrite that mental note. Arriving some minutes earlier might be for the best, as the babies need to meet their real father.
[x] Tell Chen it was either the bathroom or doing things directly.
[x] Attempt to smooth things over between the wild ones, or at least find out more about why they're at odds.
[x] Find out how teaching is going with the Reimus and Marisas. And maybe also the other ones.
[x] Look up creepy bloodshot eyes.
[x] Look up Suikas.
-[x] At what scale do their horns get to be a problem?
-[x] Are there any common personality flaws that might need to be educated out of them?
>> No. 39474
>>39471
Yup, you seem to be right about that.
>> No. 39475
[x] Promise Chen you'll make it up to her.

I don't care about most of that giant vote.
>> No. 39476
[x] Nah, the deal as it is is fine. There'd have to be at least 2 or 3 bodied Suikas for it to be a worthwhile investment compared to the existing deal, and with one of the parents being a blob, you're not so certain of that.
[x] Rewrite that mental note. Arriving some minutes earlier might be for the best, as the babies need to meet their real father.
[x] Tell Chen it was either the bathroom or doing things directly.
[x] Attempt to smooth things over between the wild ones, or at least find out more about why they're at odds.
[x] Find out how teaching is going with the Reimus and Marisas. And maybe also the other ones.
[x] Look up creepy bloodshot eyes.
[x] Look up Suikas.
-[x] At what scale do their horns get to be a problem?
-[x] Are there any common personality flaws that might need to be educated out of them?

>>39475
That may be so, but surely you have something you'd rather see John do instead? Because the computer has solitaire, and he'll play it if he has nothing else to do.
>> No. 39491
[x] Use a yukkuri as a dick-sleeve.

We haven't done this for at least an update. Why, I'm disappointed it slipped Anon's mind!
>> No. 39493
[x] Nah, the deal as it is is fine. There'd have to be at least 2 or 3 bodied Suikas for it to be a worthwhile investment compared to the existing deal, and with one of the parents being a blob, you're not so certain of that.
[x] Rewrite that mental note. Arriving some minutes earlier might be for the best, as the babies need to meet their real father.
[x] Tell Chen it was either the bathroom or doing things directly.
[x] Attempt to smooth things over between the wild ones, or at least find out more about why they're at odds.
[x] Find out how teaching is going with the Reimus and Marisas. And maybe also the other ones.
[x] Look up creepy bloodshot eyes.
[x] Look up Suikas.
-[x] At what scale do their horns get to be a problem?
-[x] Are there any common personality flaws that might need to be educated out of them?

Well, this vote seems fine... Is "creepy bloodshot eyes" a nickname for the bottle reimu or something about checking for bad yukkuri?
>> No. 39494
>>39493
I think it's a mention to the bodied Reisen.
>> No. 39495
>>39494
No, it's regarding the mindbroken bottle Reimu.
>> No. 39496
>>39495
Really?

Huh, I guess I kind of missed that because I don't care about it and more-or-less considered it dead from the moment that the vote to put it in a bottle came through. I mean, it's a baby yukkuri and even adult yukkuri aren't exactly famous for their mental stability - there're literally stories of particularly fragile baby yukkuri dying of stress because a yukkuri puffed at them. I'm surprised that the bottle-Reimu is as coherent as it is and doubt that it'll ever recover - either eat it or feed a Remilia with it or something.
>> No. 39542
Next thread:
>>39498