[Return]
Archived thread

File 129957466570.jpg - (149.89KB , 579x364 , okami statue.jpg ) [iqdb]
32535 No. 32535
Let's see how long I can write this. This takes second priority to Batman.

Excerpt from Rinnosuke Morichika's Journal.

2/19/2011 Outside Time

Weather snowy, sky cloudy.

Total earnings: 234,112 yen, three books, a mahjong set missing 32000 points. Will have to replace the point sticks.

Recieved Shipments: Two dozen yo-yos, a pair of roller skates, six sets of playing cards, .32 calibur pistol, three dozen assorted magazines, interesting statue. See entry.

Comments:

Recieved an interesting product from Yukari today. A statue of a wolf with a strange disc over its back and with strange markings over it was included in the usual order. When asked, Yukari mentioned that it was a statue of "Shiranui." Interesting. I asked Yukari who Shiranui was, and she gave me some basic information, notes below.

"According to the legend of Oroichi and Kamaki Village, when the ceremony to sacrifice a maiden to Orochi drew near, a white wolf kept roaming around the village at night and was named "Shiranui" possibly for its beautiful white fur coat. Believing Shiranui to be a familiar of Orochi, a man named Nagi always attempted to challenge it but Shiranui would use her amazingly swift movements to escape from him.

On the night of the festival, Nagi disguised himself as the chosen sacrificial maiden, his beloved Nami, to approach and slay the eight-headed beast Orochi. However, his attempts were in vain because of Orochi's steel-hard hide, and Nagi was brutally injured. At the last minute, Shiranui arrived and stepped up to Orochi in a one-on-one fight to the death.

After hours of fighting, Shiranui received many wounds and was about to lose the battle. Then, when the final blow was about to be struck, she lifted up her head and howled, summoning the moon (most likely with Crescent) which gave Nagi new strength that helped him defeat and seal Orochi. Even though the battle was won, it came at a price. Shiranui had been poisoned by Orochi's deadly claws during the fight and was slowly but surely dying. Nagi carried Shiranui back to the village where she quietly passed away. The villagers built a shrine on Shiranui's resting grounds in honor for her brave deeds."

It's an interesting legend, but not one I took much stock in, though. I didn't imagine it'd sell, but Yukari was giving it to me for free, and I thought it'd make an interesting decoration, so I left it on the floor for sale. Surprisingly, that afternoon, I'd received a customer, as if charmed into coming to the store.


Rinnosuke paused, rubbing his chin idly. "Now, who was that customer..."

[ ] It was Marisa, looking for a new paperweight.
[ ] It was Lady Yuyuko, looking for a garden decoration.
[ ] It was Princess Kaguya, and when she saw the statue, she had to have it.
[ ] It was Miss Izayoi, looking for a lawn ornament.
[ ] Wait, no, it was...

>> No. 32536
[X] It was Lady Yuyuko, looking for a garden decoration.

And a pretty decoration it will make.
>> No. 32537
[x] It was Marisa, looking for a new paperweight.
>> No. 32538
[x] It was Lady Yuyuko, looking for a garden decoration.
>> No. 32541
[X] Wait, no, it was...
-[X] ...Sanae, who said it reminded her of something from the Outside World.
>> No. 32542
[X] Wait, no, it was...
-[X] ...Sanae, who said it reminded her of something from the Outside World.
>> No. 32543
[x] It was Princess Kaguya, and when she saw the statue, she had to have it.
>> No. 32544
[ ] It was Lady Yuyuko, looking for a garden decoration.
>> No. 32545
[x] It was Princess Kaguya, and when she saw the statue, she had to have it.
>> No. 32546
[x] It was Princess Kaguya, and when she saw the statue, she had to have it.
>> No. 32547
[x] Wait, no, it was...
-[x] A newcomer you are completely unfamiliar with. Looks like a white wolf tengu, with the white wolf ears and white tail. And weird facial markings. And really long white hair.
>> No. 32548
[x] It was Princess Kaguya, and when she saw the statue, she had to have it.
>> No. 32549
File 129960406424.jpg - (39.41KB , 176x225 , kaguya.jpg ) [iqdb]
32549
[x] It was Princess Kaguya, and when she saw the statue, she had to have it.

Excerpt from Rinnosuke Morichika's Journal: Continued

It was Princess Kaguya. She walked into the store alone, surprisingly; no rabbits, not her servant Eirin, nobody. I was surprised to see her unattended, but I didn’t let it show. Instead, I asked her: “Welcome to Kourindou, how may I help you?”

“I just felt like visiting.” The princess replied, looking around, as if looking for something amidst much of my collection. I was pressed to make a sale, of course; the winter season is the slowest, and I need to eat too. I played the part of a polite salesman, showing her bauble after trinket, gold and silver, things I thought would interest her. She looked and smiled and nodded, but didn’t show interest in any of them. At least, until she saw the statue of Shiranui.

The princess stared at the statue when she found it, chewing on her lower lip. I was surprised she’d be interested in that, of all things; it wasn’t exactly what I associated with royalty, more like religious types, but hey, what can I say? Princess Kaguya was beautiful royalty, after all. I watched quietly as she looked it over. Then, she spoke.

“I’ll give you 230,000 yen for it.” I was surprised; that’s a lot of money for what’s essentially a glorified Budda statue. Her conviction made me balk a bit.

“Ah, I don’t really have a price set for it yet, I just got it in today…” I said, trying to buy a little time to consider the sale, but the Princess would have none of it. She grabbed an entire wad of bills and coins out of her pocket, and threw them at me in a flurry of robed motion.

“Shut up and take my money!” She shouted, grabbing the statue and flying off with it. Before I knew it, she and the statue were gone, money scattered along the floor.

Well, I guess I’m not complaining. This’ll take care of my finances til spring. Hail her royal highness, I suppose.


~

Kaguya was scared, excited, confused, all at the same time. Could it be? The wolf that had helped her find her grandfather, find her way home, here? No, but it was just a statue… but she was just a statue before she awoke, wasn’t she? The princess paced in her room, back and forth, a small vial of liquid swirling in her hand. Eirin would be mad if she found out what Kaguya’d done. That liquid wasn’t supposed to be shared.

But… Kaguya looked to the statue. What if it was her? What if it really was the white wolf? It would be terrible to be sealed away for so long, hibernating, unable to continue to spread the joy she once had. But at the same time, maybe the liquid wouldn’t work. Maybe it really was just a statue. What if she poured it onto the statue, and nothing happened? Eirin would be furious. This, after all, was the last of it.

And of course, would it be frivolous to do that? After all, the last time the wolf had awakened, it was because Oroichi itself had revived. Kaguya appreciated what the wolf did for her, but it would be selfish, frivolous, even for a princess, to believe the wolf came only to help her.

But…. But… What should she do? Kaguya looked up to the moon, its light her only company in that bare, tatami room. “Moon, what should I do?” She asked, a heartwrenched cry for wisdom.

[ ] Pour the liquid on the statue of Shiranui.
[ ] Don’t do it.
>> No. 32550
[x] Pour the liquid on the statue of Shiranui.

BREAK EGGS, MAKE OMELETS.
>> No. 32552
So, so very glad I voted for Kaguya.

Doesn't mean I know what to vote for however. Kaguya makes quite a case for each choice.

But we do need to start the story, right?

[x] Pour the liquid on the statue of Shiranui.
>> No. 32553
[x] Pour the liquid on the statue of Shiranui.
>> No. 32554
Normally, I refrain from hinting in my own threads, but not using the Hourai Elixir will not stop the story from starting.
>> No. 32555
[x] Pour the liquid on the statue of Shiranui.

When it works, we will have saved the wolf from an enforced slumber. If it doesn't Eirin, can always just shut up and make more damn elixir. She's smart, she can do that.

We're in Gensokyo, we just need to believe that what we are doing will work, and it sounds like it'll work to me.
>> No. 32556
But is mixing the elixir with a Goddess such a good idea? If Kaguya's faith is strong enough, Ammy may even awaken without needing it.
>> No. 32558
>>32556
Kaguya seems a little hesitant and unsure. The elixir would merely be a catalyst for her belief. It'll do nothing, but it will jump start her faith into overdrive, thus resurrecting the wolf.

It's magic, don't look into it too hard.
>> No. 32563
File 12996274892.jpg - (77.20KB , 300x327 , amaterasu 2.jpg ) [iqdb]
32563
>>32558
[x] Pour the liquid on the statue of Shiranui.

Kaguya watches the moon for a long moment. This liquid. It’s brought her to frustration, to tears, to exile, to loneliness. And now she wants to give it to her savior, the savior of Japan. But…. But….

The liquid also brought her happiness. It brought her to Gensokyo, it brought her a friendly rival, it brought her Eirin, and now her own happily family. Friends. Adventures. Excitement. A chance. Kaguya looks back down the liquid. A gulp. A sigh. Resolve. Kaguya unscrews the cork, tilts her hand. A baptism of life, the Lunarian christening the god.

~~~~

The first thing you feel is ache, everywhere. The pain of centuries of sedentary confinement creeps into your paws, your neck, your back, your tail. Letting out a long, loud whimper, you collapse, the bright light of the moon blinding you. The sealing spell wasn’t meant to last this long; maybe a threat to Japan hasn’t happened all this time you were asleep?

A pair of warm hands find your body, small, dainty, petting you gently. “A-amaterasu?” That voice… it sounds familiar to you. Is that… no, it couldn’t be, last you saw her she was on a bamboo shoot to the moon.

“I-it really is you…!” A choked sob, pulling you into a full on hug! You feel her slender body under robes, pets over your ears and neck. You’re… really awake. And you can’t sense Orochi, not now. Could you… be free? “It’s me, Kaguya.” It really is her. “You helped me and Grandpa, a long time ago…” You think you can open your eyes now, and you do; a blurry vision of a black haired woman, not with bunny ears, and not with a strange fishbowl over her head, and not blond. You tilt your head, a slightly inquisitive sound from your throat. “Oh… it’s… a bit of a long story…” Kaguya’s voice, her scent, is the same. She still smells like a rabbit.

So, wait, if Orochi isn’t awake, and some other threat isn’t visible to Japan, then why are you back…? You give a little bark, and Kaguya tilts her head at you.

“What are you saying, Amateras-“ Suddenly, a blurry vision of the sliding door opens, the vision of a red-and-blue wearing woman standing in the doorway, long silver hair flowing from her head.

“Princess, is something the ma-!” The woman pauses when she sees you, surprised, shocked. She’s very still for a moment, before drawing what is unmistakably a longbow and arrow from nowhere, raising it, pulling back the string. “Don’t move, Princess. I’ll take care of the wolf.”

“W-wait, do-!”

[ ] Attack the red-blue huntress!
[ ] Growl menacingly and jump in front of Kaguya!
[ ] Meh. Lick Kaguya’s face!
>> No. 32564
[x] Meh. Lick Kaguya’s face!
>> No. 32565
[x] Meh. Lick Kaguya’s face!

This will be fun. Can't wait to see the rabbits's reaction.
>> No. 32566
I saw that.
[x] Growl menacingly and jump in front of Kaguya!
>> No. 32567
[x] Attack the red-blue huntress!

We don't know whats fully going on here, but that strange woman is trying to attack us. It seems Amaterasu can understand human speech, so she knows Kaguya will be fine. We just need to make sure we don't get pelted in arrows. Self-defense, yo!
>> No. 32568
[X] Meh. Lick Kaguya’s face!

Looks like Taisa procrastinated too long. Now he's got competition for the "best damn dog in Gensokyo" story.
>> No. 32569
[x] Growl menacingly and jump in front of Kaguya!
>> No. 32571
[x] Meh. Lick Kaguya’s face!
>> No. 32580
[x] Attack the red-blue huntress!
>> No. 32583
[X] Meh. Lick Kaguya’s face!

This should catch folks off guard.
>> No. 32585
File 129964396332.png - (21.84KB , 400x500 , erin headache.png ) [iqdb]
32585
[X] Meh. Lick Kaguya’s face!

You consider what to do, this huntress threatening you, Kaguya trying to stop her, you just having woke up. It’s all so stressful and confusing and you need a minute to sort things out, but more importantly, Kaguya stopped scratching behind your ears. That needs to be corrected. You lean over to Kaguya’s face and, wagging your tail, and without opening your mouth more than needed, you give Kaguya’s face a biiiiiiig lick!

Kaguya immediately giggles, a look of distress mixed with mirth as you lick her. “H-hey, Amaterasu, that tickles, stop! Eirin, do- tehehehe!” Kaguya half-heartedly tries to push you away as you lick away at her, and this causes this ‘Eirin’ to take pause, an odd look over her face. Then, with the sigh of a tired parent, she puts away the bow.

“I see. I apologize, Princess.” She scratches her head. “So I assume you’ll want to keep your new pet, hmm?” Just like that, the tension has diffused. You have to admit, as troublesome as this form can be, it has its uses. Kaguya nods.

“She’s not a pet, she’s a friend. “ The princess clears her throat and stand up. “Eirin! Please awaken everyone! It’s time for a feast and a celebration for our newest resident!” Eirin raises an eyebrow.

“At Midnight, Princess?” Kaguya gives a huge nod, and Eirin sighs. “Yes, Princess. Everything should be ready in an hour.” The woman bows. “Excuse me.” And with that, Eirin makes her leave. Hmm, Kaguya’s gotten more spunky, hasn’t she. Speaking of her, the Lunarian turns to you, giving you a smile, and more ear-scratching. Yessssssssss.

“So, you’re in Gensokyo now.” Kaguya smiles a little sadly. “Gensokyo is a magical land created specifically for youkai and gods, and…” Kaguya begins to speak about a place called ‘Gensokyo,’ and a border and myths and oni and dates and exposition and yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn this is booooooooring.

[ ] Try to listen to what Kaguya’s telling you, it might be important.
[ ] Man, you’re hungry. Try smashing that pot open? Maybe it’s got food!
[ ] After several hundred years, you need to stretch your everything. Go for a walk!
>> No. 32586
[ ] Try to listen to what Kaguya’s telling you, it might be important.
>> No. 32587
[x] After several hundred years, you need to stretch your everything. Go for a walk!

fuckthisshitimgoingforawalk.jpg
>> No. 32589
[x] Try to listen to what Kaguya’s telling you, it might be important.

On a side-note, I wonder how Kanako will react when she hears that a goddess far more important than her just arrived in Gensokyo...
>> No. 32590
[x] After several hundred years, you need to stretch your everything. Chase your tail!

Best option.
>> No. 32593
[x] Try to listen to what Kaguya’s telling you, it might be important.
>> No. 32595
[X] Try to listen to what Kaguya’s telling you, it might be important.

Yes, the exposition always bored her, but there's no tiny lecherscholar to keep track of it for her this time.
>> No. 32599
File 129965501475.jpg - (131.90KB , 718x518 , kaguya moon.jpg ) [iqdb]
32599
[X] Try to listen to what Kaguya’s telling you, it might be important.

Well, Issun isn’t here to keep a track of everything, you might as well try to pay attention. You lie your head on Kaguya’s lap and listen quietly; at least this elicits more petting from Kaguya. Now, what was she saying…?

“See, a long time ago, after you beat Orochi, youkai and humans were having a hard time getting along. Not all of them are as benevolent as you, Amaterasu.” Peeet. “So, one day, all of the Youkai of Japan were brought together and sealed into their own little world.” Kaguya laughs. “That’s a little simplified, I guess. Humans live here too, in a village a few ri from here.” Humans? Hmm, maybe that’ll be a good way to get some of your energy back.

Kaguya smiles. “Soon, you’ll get to meet my friends. Eirin, you just met, took care of me all these years, since Grandpa died. There’s also the rabbits!” Rabbits? Like how Kaguya used to be? “Oh, and Mokou!” When Kaguya mentions this Mokou, she reaches over and ruffles your hair particularly firmly. “She’s my rival. She’s immortal like me, too.” Immortal? You tilt your head, but Kaguya doesn’t notice. Jeez, you already miss Issun. He’dve followed up on that question, and right now, you can’t even talk. That’s awfully inconvenient.

Time passes, as Kaguya tells you about different people. A shrine maiden and a witch, a were-hakutaku, Tengu in a far-off mountain, a powerful youkai named Yukari, something called a vampire. Much of it is, to you, a little hard to swallow. You always knew there were lands outside of Japan, but Japan was your domain. It’ll be interesting meeting people and ideas from outside of it.

Soon enough, Eirin pokes her head in! “Princess,” she announces, “Your feast is ready.” Kaguya stands up quickly, a big grin on her face.

“Alright! Come on, Amaterasu! Let’s go introduce you to everyone!” Hmm, food sounds really, really, good right now. You hop up and follow Kaguya, wagging your tail all the way.

The main dining hall of Kaguya’s little estate, lit by paper lanterns, is quite spacious. It was definitely meant for royal gatherings. Sleepy women with rabbit ears (Lunarians like Kaguya?) sit around the long table confused, drowsy, and you can hear murmurs of wonder: What was so important about waking us up? What time is it? Aww, that’s a cute doggy. Nearby the center of the table, where a particularly ornate seating cushion and back are, are four particular people.

The first is Eirin, sitting on Kaguya’s left side. She sits primly, looking up at you with curiosity. Her tongue is held, however. The second is a young woman with purple hair, in a strange, foreign clothing with her bare legs revealed is she allowed to do that? A small, pleated skirt covers some of her thighs. Some of them. She looks at you curiously, red eyes inquisitive.

The third is a young girl in a pink dress, also with floppy bunny ears. She smiles mischievously at you in a way that makes you wonder why she feels so… familiar.

Lastly, a woman in farmer’s clothes, torn, worn, and frayed, sits across from where Kaguya would, giving you a weird look. Unlike the others she seems to have no sense of decorum, but nobody else makes mention of how she’s the odd-woman out. She watches quietly, as Kaguya walks to her seat, beckoning you to sit next to her. You do so.

“Everyone!” Kaguya says, window and the full moon to her back as she raises her voice. Rabbits and Odd Woman Out alike turn to look at Kaguya, who gives a big grin.

“I’d like you to meet a dear friend of mine from before the creation of Gensokyo.” Kaguya beckons to you, sitting next to her. “Friends, Rabbits, this is Amaterasu.”

A long, long, moment of silence. Then, you can hear ugly, ugly, words.

”Has she lost her marbles?” “Is she joking?” “We woke up for a lame prank?” “Amaterasu? Nah, that dog looks to dumb to be a Sun Goddess.” Kaguya looks crestfallen, as rabbits look upon you and Kaguya with skepticism.

Poor Kaguya…

[ ] Show them the power of the Celestial Brush! (3 ink pots filled)
-[ ] Rejuvination: Fix the peasant girl’s clothes.
-[ ] Sunrise: Show them the power of the Goddess of the Sun!
-[ ] Any other Technique W-wait, did you seriously lose all your Brush Techniques, too?!
[ ] Sit quietly. Subtlety might be the safest option, here.
[ ] Eat. I’m hungryyyyyyyyyyyy.
>> No. 32602
[X] Show them the power of the Celestial Brush!
-[X] Sunrise: Show them the power of the Goddess of the Sun!

It's her signature technique. Nobody will question her after that.
>> No. 32604
[X] Show them the power of the Celestial Brush!
-[X] Sunrise: Show them the power of the Goddess of the Sun!
>> No. 32606
[x] Eat. I’m hungryyyyyyyyyyyy.

>Rabbits? Like how Kaguya used to be?
What. Am I missing something out of her tale?

>with her bare legs revealed is she allowed to do that?
She is a woman of the night. Be wary of her wiles, Amaterasu.
>> No. 32607
[x] Show them the power of the Celestial Brush!
-[x] Sunrise: Show them the power of the Goddess of the Sun!
>> No. 32608
[X] Show them the power of the Celestial Brush!
-[X] Sunrise: Show them the power of the Goddess of the Sun!
[x] Eat. I’m hungryyyyyyyyyyyy.

I'm surprised that Tewi hasn't spoken up about things as she'd be one of the few things that would be around back in that age.
>> No. 32609
...How do the ink bottles regenerate in this CYOA? I didn't get that far into the game, but with three bottles, I'm sure we can do more than one thing. So....

[X] Show them the power of the Celestial Brush!
-[X] Sunrise: Show them the power of the Goddess of the Sun!
[x] ] Rejuvination: Fix the peasant girl’s clothes.

Out of curiosity, do we still get flowers instantly popping out of the ground when we walk or run? Cause if we do:
[x] ] Run a circle around Kaguya. Cheer her up with the power of FLOWERS.
>> No. 32610
>>32609
>AnotherAddict

What kind of retarded faggot are you?
>> No. 32611
[X] Show them the power of the Celestial Brush!
-[X] Sunrise: Show them the power of the Goddess of the Sun!
[x] Eat. I’m hungryyyyyyyyyyyy.

FFFFFFF Why didn't I find this sooner?!
>> No. 32614
>>32609
In-game ink regen was fairly quick, under 10 seconds per pot (except in cursed areas). But using them all is a bad idea, since she loses her powers and weapons until she gets back to three pots.
>> No. 32616
>>32614
True, but I'm pretty sure gameplay-wise you can do both consecutively at the beginning and still have more than a bottle to spare.
Though, I still think the author should clarify how the bottles will work here though.

On a sidenote, do the rabbits and Eirin see Ammy's divinity? Cause, their dialogue sort of reminds me of the villager's reactions to her in the game.
>> No. 32618
>>32616
Well, we're going to show them just how divine we are with the power of the sun!

And then give the bunny a proper skirt.
>> No. 32619
Amaterasu isn't going to be too happy once she finds out about the state of the outside world.

For those of you who have beaten Okami, you know what I'm talking about.
>> No. 32620
[X] Show them the power of the Celestial Brush!
-[X] Sunrise: Show them the power of the Goddess of the Sun!
[x] ] Rejuvination: Fix the peasant girl’s clothes.
[x] ] Run a circle around Kaguya. Cheer her up with the power of FLOWERS.
>> No. 32622
[X] Show them the power of the Celestial Brush!
-[X] Sunrise: Show them the power of the Goddess of the Sun!
-[x] Rejuvination: Fix the peasant girl’s clothes.

Time to gather some faith.
>> No. 32623
[X] Show them the power of the Celestial Brush!
[X] Sunrise: Show them the power of the Goddess of the Sun!

Please, a major Goddess has to have some decorum, no?
>> No. 32624
[X] Show them the power of the Celestial Brush!
-[X] Sunrise: Show them the power of the Goddess of the Sun!
-[x] Rejuvination: Fix the peasant girl’s clothes.
>> No. 32627
File 129968380156.gif - (7.65KB , 399x260 , rising sun.gif ) [iqdb]
32627
[x] Show them the power of the Celestial Brush!
-[x] Sunrise: Show them the power of the Goddess of the Sun!
Remaining Pots: 2.

To some it might be a queer feeling; the entire world around you turning a shade of tan, as you draw your celestial brush, the whole world becoming your scroll. It’s a freezing between moments, a stopping of time. Even your own body is frozen, your power altering reality to see the world around you, to alter it. But to you, who used it to fight countless foes, the power is second nature.

You rise to your feet, and bark twice, loudly! Rabbits jump and turn to you in surprise. Once you’re sure you have everyone’s attention, you turn to the large, pale, full moon behind you, and concentrate. That familiar brush, that scent of ink, the magical reserves of holy ink. The drawing of a single circle in the sky. To the rabbits, it simply looks like you howled.

And then, reality is reinforced, and the sun comes forth! Out of nowhere, that familiar yellow orb appears, many of the rabbits jumping out of their skins when they see it! Instantly the murmurs change to ”Holy crap!” “Maybe it really is Amaterasu!” “I don’t believe it!” “Am I still awake?!” The girl in the short skirt’s mouth drops, the peasant girl mutters a word young ladies shouldn’t say, and even the small rabbit yelps. Most satisfying is Eirin’s look of shock, after all that ‘playing along with the princess’ attitude.

A job well done, you think. You get back down on your haunches as everyone else flips out, an- oh hey, they have meat buns! Miracle somewhat forgotten, you lean down and start biting into your food.

Kaguya picks up on your opportunity, and speaks up. “Behold, the power of the goddess of the sun!” Many of the Rabbits sure as hell aren’t skeptic now, though you notice a pretty fair amount of stragglers, but everyone claps along.

Soon enough, everyone’s eating, the power of your brush having woken them up a fair bit when you flipped on the sun. It’s not something you like to use a lot, normally, but Sunrise can give people extra energy when you use it; it’s why people get up and walk around outside when you bring the sun up. Eirin and Kaguya are soon chatting merrily, the short-skirted girl taking to chatting politely with the peasant girl in front of Kaguya. To the side, the short rabbit pounds a piece of Mochi idly.

[ ] Go bug Eirin for pets.
[ ] Hmm, that mochi would look a lot better with your paw print in it!
[ ] We should scold that girl for having such a short skirt!
[ ] You know, that peasant girl looks warm…
>> No. 32628
File 129968446885.gif - (88.33KB , 300x298 , Issun-Bochi.gif ) [iqdb]
32628
A brief Lesson on the Celestial Brush for Furballs.

The Celestial Brush allows you to alter reality using one of thirteen Brush Techniques. Hard-Headed Ammy, due to her long imprisonment, has lost the use of many of these powers over time, save two; the first, Rejuvenate, allows her to repair or fix damaged objects by 'filling in the blanks.' Objects worn away due to age or massive damage cannot be rejuvenated in this manner. The second, innate to No-Baths Ammy, is Sunrise. This allows her to, you guessed it, summon the sun.

Each use of a Celestial Brush technique costs 1 pot worth of power, save for certain situations. Should you run out of pots, Ammy will temporarily lose her powers and weapons until she has regenerated 3 pots.

To regenerate pots, simply ease off on the powers. For every winning vote that does not involve using Celestial Brush Techniques, Ammy will regenerate one pot (Unless circumstances force her to use them in-post). There are ways to increase this regeneration rate to two or even three pots a post.

Good luck out there, Furball! Find the rest of the Brush Techniques and go show 'em what you're made of!
>> No. 32629
[x] We should scold that girl for having such a short skirt!

How improper.
>> No. 32630
[x] Hmm, that mochi would look a lot better with your paw print in it!
>> No. 32631
[x] We should scold that girl for having such a short skirt!

This should go well.
>> No. 32632
[ ] You know, that peasant girl looks warm…
>> No. 32635
[x] You know, that peasant girl looks warm…
>> No. 32636
[X] You know, that peasant girl looks warm…

>[ ] Hmm, that mochi would look a lot better with your paw print in it!
You'd think Ammy would be a little more cautious around mochi pounding rabbits after what Yumigami almost did to her.
>> No. 32637
[x] Go bug Eirin for pets.

How do you like us now?
>> No. 32638
[x] Go bug Eirin for pets.
>> No. 32639
[x] We should scold that girl for having such a short skirt!

This...sounds humorous.
>> No. 32641
>>32639
We shouldn't embarrass her in front of everybody.

Instead, we should sneak into her room and "repair" all of her skirts.
>> No. 32642
Ammy is really gonna flip when she'll see Reimu or Sanae, will she? If Reisen's skirt is improper already...
>> No. 32643
[X] You know, that peasant girl looks warm…
>> No. 32644
File 129970403449.jpg - (86.45KB , 723x600 , Mokou Charmander.jpg ) [iqdb]
32644
[X] You know, that peasant girl looks warm…
+1 pot regained: 3 pots filled.

You decide that the girl with the long, white hair, probably Kaguya’s ‘rival’, looks really damn warm. Getting a last bite of meat bun, you sneak under the table, hearing a couple of “Eeks!” from rabbits you run past, you pop up next to the girl. She looks at you with some measure of surprise, but then gives you a spunky smirk.

“Sup, dog?” The woman reaches over and pets you! Her hand’s warm. Feels good. “I’m Mokou Fujiwara.” You give her a little sniff. She smells like fried chicken. Chicken…

Hungry again, you go ahead and wolf down a bit of Mokou’s food. “Hey, you! Hold it right there, criminal scum!” Mokou yanks you off of her plate and shakes her finger at you. “Bad dog!” Considering you’re a goddess, you shouldn’t mind the scolding of a human as much as you instinctually do. You lower your head a little in apology, and Mokou pets you again.

“So, you’re Kaguya’s pet, huh?” You shake your head. “Oh, friend, then. Guess you’re a lone wolf too, huh?” Mokou laughs a bit, pulling the hair out of her face, before offering a business card. “I run a yakitori stand out of the forest. If you like, swing on by sometime.” You gently reach over and take the business card with your teeth, putting it away. “Ah, geeze, I’m talking to a dog like it’s a customer…”

[ ] Something seems weird here. Drag Mokou to the window.
[ ] Steal more of Mokou’s food!
[ ] Rejuvenate Mokou’s clothes. (One pot)
[ ] Go bug one of the other guests!
>> No. 32645
[x] Rejuvenate Mokou’s clothes. (One pot)

Because why not.

Apart from that, what the heck could Ammy be sensing? That option seems to have appeared out of nowhere.
>> No. 32646
[x] Rejuvenate Mokou’s clothes. (One pot)
>> No. 32647
[X] Something seems weird here. Drag Mokou to the window.
>> No. 32648
[x] Rejuvenate Mokou’s clothes. (One pot)
>> No. 32649
[X] Rejuvenate Mokou’s clothes. (One pot)

Praise farmin' gaems.

>“Ah, geeze, I’m talking to a dog like it’s a customer…”
I always though of that as the people's subconscious knew Ammy was a god, but their conscousness went "nope, looks like a dog, acts like a dog, it's a dog."
>> No. 32650
>>32649
hmm, I was always on the line of thought that like in the Bhava-gita, most mortals can't fully comprehend the divinity of the higher gods and whenever they try to show off their true form,the average mortal get blinded by their divinity.
>> No. 32651
[x] Rejuvenate Mokou’s clothes. (One pot)

Work our way to more pets.
>> No. 32654
File 129972677648.jpg - (133.19KB , 600x464 , what.jpg ) [iqdb]
32654
[x] Rejuvenate Mokou’s clothes. (Two pots remaining)

Out comes the Celestial Brush! It doesn’t take long to fill in the torn and damaged areas of Mokou’s clothes, and even the fraying on her chest. With a last stamp of approval the Technique activates, Mokou’s clothes suddenly fully restored! Patches of ofuda, a stylistic choice you now notice, adorn her pants, and over the back of her shirt is a large design of a firey bird.

“W-wah!” Mokou makes a surprised yelp as her clothes morph around her. She takes a confused minute of patting herself down, looking at herself, and trying to figure out what exactly about her changed when you brush-fixed her clothes. Hmm, that bird… it looks familiar. Or maybe you just really want to try some of that chicken Mokou mentioned.

“Huh… I thought I had the ratty set on…” Mokou shrugs, petting your forehead. Suddenly, you hear the sound of a bamboo cup being tapped.

“I’d like to propose a toast!” Kaguya shouts, raising her cup of sake. Many of the rabbits, Eirin, and Mokou turn to look at Kaguya. You do as well, the sun blazing behind the girl. The start of a brand new day in the story of the life of Okami Amaterasu.

“Let’s have a toast to the revival of an old friendship, and the start of new ones!” The rabbits raise their cups, tea or otherwise. “Cheers!”

“Cheers!”

~

Gained Praise: +25

Total Praise: 25

~

“Here, Amaterasu.” It’s been a few days now, since you’ve awoken in the bamboo forest. You’ve had time to look at a map of Gensokyo, and now you’re pretty sure you’re ready to go exploring. Eirin warned you that youkai would be around, but you’re not too worried; you DID slay Orochi, after all. Three times.

Kaguya hands you a nugget of gold. It’s heavy in your mouth before you toss it in your inventory. Kaguya smiles, and says, “That should be enough to take care of you today, huh?” You nod, having had a nice breakfast. “Don’t spend it all in one place, alright? Those don’t just grow in the bamboo forest, you know.” Nodnod. Your friend smiles! “I’ll see you later, then, okay?”

You bark, and Kaguya giggles, waving as you turn to face the Bamboo forest. A large expanse of bamboo is spread before you, a small, sacred mirror to the right, near a little pond, the gentle sound of a Bamboo tapper all you can hear. This map should help you get through the forest, so…

[ ] Go to the Human Village!
[ ] What’s this Kourindou place?
[ ] Let’s check out this shrine.
[ ] Let’s go see Mokou!
[ ] Let’s go to this strange looking mansion.
[ ] Use the Mirror Wait, I don’t have Mist Warp.
[ ] Use the Pond. Wait, I don’t have a mermaid coin or Fountain.
>> No. 32655
[x] Let’s go see Mokou!

Hooray chicken.
>> No. 32656
[x] Let’s check out this shrine.
>> No. 32657
[x] Let’s check out this shrine.
>> No. 32658
[x] Let’s check out this shrine.
>> No. 32660
[x] Let’s check out this shrine.

>Gained Praise: +25

>Total Praise: 25

FAITH
>> No. 32662
[x] Let’s check out this shrine.
>> No. 32663
[X] Let’s check out this shrine.

Shrines -> Other gods -> Brush powers -> Praise -> Upgrades.
>> No. 32664
[x] Let’s check out this shrine.

I'm curious of how the meeting would go.
>> No. 32665
[X] Let’s check out this shrine.
>> No. 32666
[X] Let’s check out this shrine.
>> No. 32667
File 129973624518.jpg - (76.36KB , 371x580 , suika chains.jpg ) [iqdb]
32667
[x] Let’s check out this shrine.
(Ink Status: 3/3)

The shrine! Let’s go there, you decide. You set off at a run, eager to run around and get your body moving again. Behind you, nature flourishes; the magic of your very essence swirls through you, every light brush with the sun above the bamboo leaves giving you a burst of energy. Flowers and leaves begin to bloom in your wake, nature growing behind you as you run, run, run!

~

The Shrine takes a few hours to get to, past the Bamboo Forest, across long plains, and even past a rice paddy. But soon enough you’re running up shrine steps, something you’ve done a million times, each step only making you more eager to see the top. Scents long faded into memory return in the air of full reality; moss, damp loam, bugs crawling around the ground, leaves, bark, flowers.

Finally, you see the last Tori gate, and you’re at the top of the stairs; finally, the Hakurei shrine. You see wooden buildings, painted red; directly ahead of you, a main temple for public sermons. To the left, a smaller living quarters, a pair of slippers laid by one of the open sliding doors. To the right is a closed storehouse. Most interesting, though, are the two objects directly in front of the main temple.

For one, there’s a large Donations box, wooden, lying in front of the temple doors. The second, is a young oni girl, horns and all, passed out near it. The scent of sweet sake reaches your nose, and you remember you haven’t had a drink of water since you left the Bamboo forest…

[ ] Go around the back of the Main Temple. Maybe there’s something there!
[ ] Donate! (Possible items: A Gold Nugget)
[ ] Take a drink of some of that Sake! You are thirsty, after all.
[ ] Go see if anyone’s in the living quarters.
>> No. 32668
[x] Take a drink of some of that Sake! You are thirsty, after all.
-[x] After your drink, donate the gold nugget.

Let's get this party started.
>> No. 32669
>>32668
I'll copy you.
>> No. 32671
Hmm, donate the gold, or save it to buy chicken from Mokou? Donations or chicken? Dona-CHICKEN!

[X] Take a drink of some of that Sake! You are thirsty, after all.
>> No. 32673
[X] Take a drink of some of that Sake! You are thirsty, after all.
>> No. 32674
[X] Take a drink of some of that Sake! You are thirsty, after all.
>> No. 32675
File 129973918853.jpg - (86.52KB , 539x640 , suika lost at majhong.jpg ) [iqdb]
32675
[X] Take a drink of some of that Sake! You are thirsty, after all.
(Ink Status: 3/3)

Oh man, you sure worked up a thirst on that run! You trod over to the gourd next to the sleeping Oni, and… looooook left, loooook right. You don’t SEEEEEE anyone. A light prod of cold, wet nose to the Oni’s neck doesn’t elicit a reaction, either. That must mean… she’s asleep, drunk, passed out, whatever. That means you get to have a taste of this sake, though.

You leaaan down and start lapping up some of the sake. It’s cool, delicious, calming, intoxicating. You probably shouldn’t be drinking this early, Alky Ammy, but you do anyways. Man, that’s some really good Sake. Soon you’re picking up the Gourd with your mouth and hoisting it up, to guzzle down the liquor directly into your throat. It’s smooth, cool, sweet, delicious, perfect. Gulp gulp gulp gulp!

… Suddenly, you reel, the gourd falling to the floor, as the whole world turns upside down on you. Whooooooooooa. Maybe drinking oni liquor was a baD iDeAaaaaaaaa. You try to keep on your feet, but they suddenly feel so hard to keep straight. Why is the world tilting?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. You can hear a girl shouting! She’s running over and checking on you, you think, but you can’t make out the sounds. Oh, Ammy, you lightweight. You know you’re not supposed to drink that much… hey, you can make out some stars. That liquor must have been extra powerful.

Hey, they look almost like…. Like ah… a… uh….

[ ] A Rabbit! (1 pot)
[ ] A sheep! (1 pot)
[ ] A ram! (1 pot)
[ ] A Snake! (1 pot)
[ ] Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
[ ] I’m drunk not! Stumble away from Miss Grabbyhands McNofun, I’m a girl big!
>> No. 32677
[x] A Snake! (1 pot)
Truly, constellations looking like snakes is something never seen before
>> No. 32679
[x] I’m drunk not! Stumble away from Miss Grabbyhands McNofun, I’m a girl big!

We can handle a little oni liquor. It would take something far stronger to intoxicate us. We are a goddess, after all.
>> No. 32681
[X] A Snake! (1 pot)
>> No. 32698
File 129977656819.jpg - (31.19KB , 327x255 , 1294366416896.jpg ) [iqdb]
32698
[x] A sheep! (1 pot)
>Kasugami (幽神; "The Faint God" in the artbook) is the Celestial Brush god of the Veil of Mist (霧隠, kiri-komo, mist-hide). Her appearance is that of a sheep with a large gourd on her back from which she often drinks. The contents of the gourd appears to be alcoholic, as she wavers a lot and belches purple mist. Her constellation is located in Sei'an City. When Veil of Mist is used, four small kanji "静, shizu, stillness" appear.
>> No. 32700
[x] A sheep! (1 pot)
>> No. 32701
[x] A sheep! (1 pot)
>> No. 32705
[x] A sheep! (1 pot)

I can roll with this.
>> No. 32706
File 12997869049.png - (571.30KB , 550x800 , Red white tea.png ) [iqdb]
32706
[x] A sheep! (1 pot)

Yeah, it’s a sheep! You eagerly draw out the constellation, creating the image of a sheep with the celestial brush. It’s even got a little gourd for getting drunk… much like you are. Hehehehe. Paint paint paiiiint. Soon enough, it’s done, and the stars start to glow…

~

It’s a familiar world. A plane outside of a plane, much like how the world is when you paint. Before you, drinking merrily, is a familiar creature. Red markings much like your own over white fur, a faint purple mist exhuding from it, it sways side to side. Even drunk, you remember who this is. It’s Kasugami, the brush god!

“O, Amaterasu!” The sheep baas, but words come forth, the brush god greeting you in the usual way. “Origin of all that is good, and Mother to us all!” A loud burp, and mist comes forth. Oh, Kasugami, you so silly. “It’s been so long. When the great border was erected, we, for fear of never feeling your bright warmth again, hid away amidst the items and powers of the powerful Youkai and inhabitants of Gensokyo.”

Kasugami bows deeply to you. “Great Amaterasu, please, go forth and find the other Brush gods! Bring your light back to Gensokyo.” Well, there isn’t really a need… “After all, if you’re here, a great evil must have fallen over this land, no?” That’s not exactly true, but you can’t exactly tell Kasugami that; you can’t talk. Kasugami bows again as the world fades around you, returning you to Japan…

(Brush Technique gained: Veil of Mist! Buy four seconds of time slowing with this technique!)

~

You awaken, the feeling of a warm, soft lap covered by smooth cloth against your head. You’re lying down on your side, the cool breeze against your fur, a hand gently petting your side. This seems to be happening a lot.

“Geeze, what a silly dog… if you wanted water, you could have gone to the pond around back… geeze…” The woman’s voice sighs, and you open your eyes to see… red. Her clothes are red, a shrine maiden’s clothes. Looking down at you, is a young woman’s face. She smiles a bit. “You remind me of a second Momizi… I think I’ll call you Momini.” What a terrible pun. But pets, and a mean hangover, keep you from complaining.

“Feeling better, Momini?”

[ ] Medamnit, that’s not my name. Punish the red-white!
[ ] Yes! You think you can get up!
[ ] Ow, my hangover…
[ ] Do something doggy-like.
>> No. 32707
...And Reimu doesn't realize who Ammy is either. I'm not even sure Kaguya can see her true form either. Does that mean only Kanako and Suwako will be able to tell with just a look?

[x] Yes! You think you can get up!

It's not like Reimu will really understand if we start to attack...
>> No. 32709
[x] Do something doggy-like.
-[x] Lick your crotch

It's time. I've been waiting to vote for this.
>> No. 32710
[X] Medamnit, that’s not my name. Punish th-
-[X] Ow, my hangover…

Fine, you win this round. But we'll get you back for this.
>> No. 32712
[x] Yes! You think you can get up!

Iron Heart Surge?
>> No. 32713
[x] Yes! You think you can get up!
>> No. 32725
[x] Do something doggy-like.
-[x] Enjoy the pets. They make the hangover bearable.
>> No. 32727
[x] Do something doggy-like.
-[x] Enjoy the pets. They make the hangover bearable.
>> No. 32728
[X] Do something wolf-like.
-[X] Rise to your feet with composure.
-[X] Collapse due to hangover.
>> No. 32731
[x] Do something doggy-like.
-[x] Lick your crotch
>> No. 32733
[x] Yes! You think you can get up!
>> No. 32747
[x] Do something doggy-like.
-[x] Enjoy the pets. They make the hangover bearable

Touhou and Okami.

You Sir, are absolutely awesome for doing this. I wish for a successful and long running story!
>> No. 32755
[x] Do something doggy-like.
-[x] Enjoy the pets. They make the hangover bearable
>> No. 32760
File 12999542615.jpg - (90.73KB , 457x650 , Reimu Glasses.jpg ) [iqdb]
32760
[x] Yes! You think you can get up!
[x] Do something doggy-like.
-[x] Enjoy the pets. They make the hangover bearable

You rise to your paws, ever the noble wolf! You can beat this silly hangover! You will not tolerate weakness of yourself! You are the great Okami Amaterasu, the wolf that saved Japan from the evil Orochi, Ninetails the demon fox, the two demons of the north, and Yami! You are greater than even the five (eight) canine warriors! You are a lean, mean, world-saving machine!

"There we go, that's a good doggy." The red-white girl reaches over and pets you gently. Well, just because you aren't noble doesn't mean you can't accept good petting. Especially good petting that makes that hangover feel better. You let the Red-White pet you for a while, before she offers you a bowl of water.

"I'm Reimu. Reimu Hakurei, the Miko of this shrine." Reimu continues to pet you, so you go ahead and take some laps of water. Much better. "What's your name, li- dangit, I'm talking to a dog..." Reimu sighs. "You better feel lucky, little doggy. Normally I only take care of donating visitors." Hmm, maybe you can donate? But you don't actually have cash, just the gold nugget.

Suddenly, the sound of a bell rings outside. You perk your head up a bit, but Reimu pushes it down with a rather firm pet, before getting up. "Stay, doggy. I've got a visitor. If you're good, I'll bring back something for you to eat, okay?" With a little smile, Reimu gets up and walks outside.

You're not sure how to feel about that.

[ ] Wander around the domestic quarters.
[ ] Go outside and see who Reimu is talking to.
[ ] Be a bad doggy. (Write in)
[ ] Drink out of Reimu's tea cup.
[ ] Wait for Rei- pfahahahaha.
>> No. 32761
[X] Go outside and see who Reimu is talking to.

>just because you aren't noble
Err, I think that should be "you are noble".
>> No. 32762
You know, but thinking back on Kaguya's line...
>Don’t spend it all in one place, alright?

How are we supposed to NOT spend it all in one place again?

[x] Go outside and see who Reimu is talking to.
>> No. 32764
>>32762
Sell it to a merchant for actual currency? Like, say, the one who got a ludicrous amount for a certain statue?
>> No. 32766
[x] Go outside and see who Reimu is talking to.
>> No. 32767
[X] Go outside and see who Reimu is talking to.
>> No. 32771
[x] Wander around the domestic quarters.

Exploration is the name of the game. I bet she has something good hidden away.
>> No. 32779
[x] Wander around the domestic quarters.
>> No. 32795
[X] Go outside and see who Reimu is talking to.
[X] Be a bad doggy.
-[X] Leave a "donation" in the donation box after Reimu leaves.
>> No. 32799
[X] Go outside and see who Reimu is talking to.
[X] Be a bad doggy.
-[X] Leave a "donation" in the donation box after Reimu leaves.
>> No. 32801
[x] Go outside and see who Reimu is talking to.

>being a bad doggy
This is not how you get praise.
>> No. 32822
[X] Go outside and see who Reimu is talking to.

Works for me~!
>> No. 32823
File 130012540011.jpg - (138.42KB , 692x708 , sakuya glasses.jpg ) [iqdb]
32823
[X] Go outside and see who Reimu is talking to.

Whelp, might as well go outside and see who Reimu is talking to. Maybe you can help her get some donations! After all, this shrine doesn't look like it gets a lot of visitors. You walk on out of the little living quarters, stopping at the door to give a doggie-peek-out to see who's outside.

Outside, Reimu is facing away from you, towards a woman in a... really... strange uniform. It's blue and white, with strange frills over the top of her head, and a fairly short skirt; not as short as that lewd bunny, but about to her knees. She wears strange shoes and has white hair, and is talking genially to Reimu about something.

"Well, Mistress has been looking forwards to the annual festival." The woman scratches her hair. "But lately she's been really on edge about something, ever since that sun came up in the middle of the night... I don't blame her, but..." Reimu sighs, rubbing her forehead.

"It's not really an incident, Sakuya. It only happened once, and it didn't set off youkai or anything." Reimu shakes her head. "Look, if it happens again, I'll investigate, alright? More importantly, you should donate to the shrine." Sakuya tilts an eyebrow.

"I'm not giving you a donation, Reimu." Sakuya sighs, scratching her hair again. "Besides, you're getting a little chubby." Oh snap. "I mean, if anything, you could use a little less donatio-" Sakuya's suddenly interrupted when she dodges a flying gohei, and lets out a little laugh. "I'm just kidding, just kidding." You can't SEE Reimu's face, but you can guess she's upset. "Let's see, how much..." Sakuya walks over to the donation box and pulls out a coin purse...

[ ] Watch quietly
[ ] They're distracted! Go someplace! (Back of Shrine or leave)
[ ] Make your presence known and...
- [ ] Do something naughty.
- [ ] Do something cute!
>> No. 32824
[x] Make your presence known and...
- [x] Do something Amaterasu-y.
>> No. 32825
[x] Make your presence known and...
- [x] Do nothing special

You don't need a show every time.
>> No. 32826
>>32825
You know what Amaterasu did?

Hide in a cave and pout.
>> No. 32827
[X] Make your presence known and...
- [X] Do something Amaterasu-y.

I don't think Remilia will like us...
>> No. 32828
[x] Watch quietly
>> No. 32829
[x] Watch quietly until she makes the donation then
-[x] Make your presence known and...
- [X] Do something Amaterasu-y.
>> No. 32830
[X] Watch quietly

Don't interrupt the donations.

>Do something Amaterasu-y.
How is this different from "do something cute"?
>> No. 32833
[X] Watch quietly
>> No. 32835
[┼] Make your presence known and...
- [┼] Do something Amaterasu-y.
>> No. 32837
[x] Watch quietly until she makes the donation then
-[x] Make your presence known and...
-[X] Draw a pair of spectacles on the woman.
>> No. 32842
[x] Watch quietly until she makes the donation then
-[X] Make your presence known and...
-[X] Do something Amaterasu-y.

We are a god, after all, not just some dog.
>> No. 32867
[x] Watch quietly until she makes the donation.
>> No. 32870
[x] Watch quietly until she makes the donation then
-[x] Make your presence known and...
-[x] Do something Amaterasu-y.

ALL YO YENS
YIP YIP YAP

>> No. 32871
Really? What's Amaterasu-y? Is it to yawn and stare at you? Or what? Amterasu (from what I played) never really boasted about her stats or did anything really to prove her status as a goddess. She got praise...by feeding animals and doing favors for people...I kinda wanna makes sure we're all on the same page here.
>> No. 32873
>>32871

I'm pretty sure it'll be the same as 'do something cute', personally. It's just people making a write in for the sake of making a write in. Stupid, but not uncommon.

And speaking of stupid,
>namefagging

Stop that.
>> No. 32934
Still out there destroying the enemies of The Imperium of Man, Inquisitor?
>> No. 32936
File 130042423339.png - (50.45KB , 627x620 , Sakuya What.png ) [iqdb]
32936
[x] Watch quietly until she makes the donation then
-[x] Make your presence known and...
-[x] Do something Amaterasu-y.

You decide to watch the strangely dressed woman quietly, sitting on your haunches. No need to interrupt the donations, right? Right. The girl fishes some coins out of her purse, and tosses them in; smaller, round, shiny coins. They're definitely not ryo; they're some kind of new coin to you. She even throws in a piece of paper. A piece of paper? An IOU? Reimu figuratively tears open the donation box, snatching the money out and holding it up.

"Fifteen hundred yen?" Reimu looks at the paper. How the heck can you spend an IOU? "That'll feed me for a few days..." Sakuya sighs. Now's a good time to interrupt! You bark loudly, causing both Reimu and Sakuya to look to you. "Momini, I told you to say inside!" Reimu points into the little housing building, and you simply loll your tongue out.

"Momini?" Sakuya walks over, looking over you curiously. You think quickly; now would be a time to do something, make Sakuya and maybe even Reimu believe in you, be big and faithy. You'll... you'll...

...

... it's a butterfly!

You quickly turn to chase the butterfly fluttering on the lanai, chasing it around. Damn, that thing's really amusing! You follow it up and down the lanai until it flies up and over the roof. Damn, it got away. You turn back to Sakuya to see...

Her staring at you, entranced by your actions. A small tribble of blood flows out her nose, a blush forming over her cheeks. And then... and then...

[ ] Liiiiick!
[ ] Woof!
[ ] Chase your tail!
>> No. 32937
[x] Liiiiick!
>> No. 32938
File 130042480866.png - (149.53KB , 480x480 , prinny distressed.png ) [iqdb]
32938
[ ] Woof!

>A small tribble of blood flows out her nose
OH DEAR
>> No. 32939
[x] Liiiiick!
>> No. 32940
[X] Liiiiick!

Cute overload time.
>> No. 32941
[+] Liiiiick!
Go for the kill.

The "Amaterasu-y" thing could've been something as simple as running around & having the flowers and shit pop up as normal. That would have gotten their attention alright.
>> No. 32942
[x] Sluuuurp!

The wetter counterpart to a lick.
>> No. 32943
[x] Chase your tail!

You fools don't know the true meaning of moe. Sakuya will probably die of blood loss if we chase our tail.
>> No. 32944
[X] Liiiiick!
>> No. 32967
[x] Wait... something about her reminds me of Kasugami. Shes not a sheep, or drunk but something...
-[x] Oh well! Sluuuurp!
>> No. 33048
[x] Chase your tail!

Sakuya teasin' gaems.
>> No. 33063
[X] Chase your tail!

Works for me~!
>> No. 33140
[x] Chase your tail!

YOU CAN'T RUN FOREVER, DAMMIT
>> No. 33163
[x] Chase your tail!
>> No. 33390
[X] Liiiiick!
-[X] Accidentally step on her Pads
--[X] Get Knife'd.
>> No. 33391
>>33390
April 9th. This will forever be the first day in this sites 3 year history that someone has actually been stupid enough to post something like that.

I cannot believe you thought a pad and knife joke was anything but shit, to say nothing of being vote-worthy. Get back to gaia, you worthless faggot.

God. I am praying I am jumping the gun on this one, and you were just posting that for trolling purposes. The alternative is just too much for me to handle.
>> No. 33406
>>33391

I was trolling, thanks, my real vote was to Lick, anyways. No hard feelings, though, I've had people get worked up about stuff less serious than this.
>> No. 33410
>>33406
All good in that case. 3/10 on the trolling scale.
Perhaps next time you should add an emoticon to it. Even a reaction image. That'd bump it up to a 6 or 7.
>> No. 33415
>>33410

Very good idea... I didn't think of that because I was sick when I was trolling. ANYWAYS. Update is where...? o3o'
>> No. 33419
>>33415
>o3o'
You learn quick.

But yeah, updates don't seem to be forthcoming any time soon. Inquisitor broke his "update at least 4 times a week" schedule way long ago.
>> No. 33426
>>33419
Man might be busy.
>> No. 33436
He blames his worthlessness of having to do 4 "thick-as-fuck" papers over the past month. I'll personally smack the mexican if he hasn't updated by the time I see him in 2 weeks.
>> No. 33469
>>33436
Five.
>> No. 33481
>>33469

Ah, there you are. Update soon?
>> No. 33851
>>33481
The author says now that he's wrapped up his classes, he should be able to write again and to expect one sometime on Monday or very early Tuesday.
>> No. 37999
[X] Chase your tail!
>> No. 38000
>>37999
You're a terrible person.
>> No. 38081
>>37999
god damn it
>> No. 38115
>>38000
>>38081
Er, I'm still new so I apologize, did I do something to offend, it was not my intention...
>> No. 38116
>>38115
Nah its cool, you didn't do anything besides make them think Inquisitor updated.
>> No. 38123
>>38115
It's considered somewhat rude to bump a story that is, as far as anyone can tell, dead.

It tends to make people get their hopes up thinking the unlikely happened and an update came from nowhere.
>> No. 38129
it's a pity too it twas a good story and tewi had Yumigami hammer