[Return]
Archived thread

File 125960608958.jpg - (26.22KB , 525x398 , toori.jpg ) [iqdb]
23131 No. 23131
You wake up in a clearing. There is a weapon at your feet and a toori gate in front of you. what do you do?

[] Write in
[] What weapon is it?

>> No. 23132
[x] What weapon is it?
>> No. 23134
[x] Pick up the weapon. Go through the gate, see what's up ahead.
[x] Kusarigama.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kusarigama
>> No. 23137
[x] Pick up the weapon. Go through the gate, see what's up ahead.
[x] Kusarigama.
>> No. 23140
[x] Chop the gate with your newfound weapon.
>> No. 23141
[ø]Murder most foul, as in the best it is;
But this most foul, strange and unnatural.
revenge!
>> No. 23142
[x] Practice with your weapon, as you always do. You shouldn't let your quick nap hinder your routine.
[x] Katana.

A normal run-of-the-mill sword, considering the country in which Toori gates are commonplace.
>> No. 23146
[X]Walk through the toori gate
[X]A goddamn Gundam. A real one.
>> No. 23147
[x] Pick up the weapon. Go through the gate, see what's up ahead.

[x] Cavalry Sabre
>> No. 23149
[X]A goddamn Gundam. A real one.
>> No. 23150
[X] Analyze your surroundings.
[X] A complete and utter disbelief in the paranormal. Skepticism so strong that it might stop magic in its very tracks...if, perhaps, you believed in magic (you don't).
>> No. 23151
[x]Move through the gate
[x]the power... TO MOVE YOU
>> No. 23152
[X]Pick up the weapon.
[X]Chain Sawd - PSO (Basically a big chainsaw sword with a stupid name.)
>> No. 23153
[x] Life...dreams...hope...
>> No. 23154
Almost tempted to pick this up and start writing a Hamlet parody. (not the OP)
>> No. 23155
[x] Pick up your weapon and walk through the gate.
[x] Youmu. You have three command spells left.
>> No. 23156
[x] The power of memetic manipulation.

That does not mean memes.
>> No. 23157
File 125964742382.jpg - (70.59KB , 400x403 , 1250311717663.jpg ) [iqdb]
23157
[x] Jump in the lake
[x] Katanakana
>> No. 23158
[X] Analyze your surroundings.
[X] A complete and utter disbelief in the paranormal. Skepticism so strong that it might stop magic in its very tracks...if, perhaps, you believed in magic (you don't).
>> No. 23159
[X]Search.
[X]A bomb.
>> No. 23160
>>23137
Can't delete vote.

[X] Analyze your surroundings.
[X] A complete and utter disbelief in the paranormal. Skepticism so strong that it might stop magic in its very tracks...if, perhaps, you believed in magic (you don't).
>> No. 23164
File 125970638961.jpg - (1.04MB , 990x1398 , mmm delicous.jpg ) [iqdb]
23164
You decide to move towards the toori gate, ignoring the weapon. In fact, you don't think there was a weapon there in the first place. It was probably just a trick of the eye or something.

As you walk through the gate your head begins to hurt. Everything goes blurry and despite the fact that only the forest was surrounding the gate before, you are now facing some sort of Japanese shrine. You turn to see a large downwards stairway where there had been more trees. You wonder what you have been smoking.

[]Enter Shrine
[]Go down steps

------
First to three wins.
>> No. 23165
>>23164
[ø] Enter the shrine
DAT SHRINE!
>> No. 23166
File 12597127867.gif - (3.07KB , 66x100 , robots don't believe in magic.gif ) [iqdb]
23166
>> No. 23167
[x]Enter Shrine
SAID IT IN RED! SAIT IT!
>> No. 23168
[x] Find some loli to molest.
>> No. 23169
[x] Enter Shrine
>> No. 23170
[x] Find some loli to enter
>> No. 23181
You approach the shrine. The dizzyness of before fades as you do so. A girl in her early twenties opens the sliding shrine door. She wears a red miko dress and has black hair. She asks your name and where you came from.

[]Name?
>> No. 23182
[x] Battler.
>> No. 23186
[x] Battler.
>> No. 23187
[x] Battler.
>> No. 23188
[X] Ushiromiya Battler
>> No. 23190
[x] Vance Stubbs
>> No. 23191
[X] Battler
[X] Where I come from is in all probability irrelevant. Seconds ago, I awoke in a location unknown to me--without a significant history of somnambulism, this would appear to suggest a kidnapping (though why a hypothetical kidnapper would leave his victim alone in a clearing I cannot say). Please allow me to make use of your telephone in order to contact the proper authorities.
>> No. 23192
[X] Battler
[X] Where I come from is in all probability irrelevant. Seconds ago, I awoke in a location unknown to me--without a significant history of somnambulism, this would appear to suggest a kidnapping (though why a hypothetical kidnapper would leave his victim alone in a clearing I cannot say). Please allow me to make use of your telephone in order to contact the proper authorities.
>> No. 23196
[X] Battler
[X] Where I come from is in all probability irrelevant. Seconds ago, I awoke in a location unknown to me--without a significant history of somnambulism, this would appear to suggest a kidnapping (though why a hypothetical kidnapper would leave his victim alone in a clearing I cannot say). Please allow me to make use of your telephone in order to contact the proper authorities.

Hell ya, Battler. Prepare for awesome.

Lets just hope that Beato and Yukari don't meet.
>> No. 23197
[X] Battler
[X] Where I come from is in all probability irrelevant. Seconds ago, I awoke in a location unknown to me--without a significant history of somnambulism, this would appear to suggest a kidnapping (though why a hypothetical kidnapper would leave his victim alone in a clearing I cannot say). Please allow me to make use of your telephone in order to contact the proper authorities.

If we go and play as "Battler" we need to make sure that we stay in character.
Looking forward to Tea time with Yukari and Yuyuko.
>> No. 23204
[ø] Battler
[ø] Where I come from is in all probability irrelevant. Seconds ago, I awoke in a location unknown to me--without a significant history of somnambulism, this would appear to suggest a kidnapping (though why a hypothetical kidnapper would leave his victim alone in a clearing I cannot say). Please allow me to make use of your telephone in order to contact the proper authorities.
>> No. 23208
File 125986276598.jpg - (38.88KB , 300x400 , does this make you rage.jpg ) [iqdb]
23208
"My name is Battler" You announce to her. "Where I come from is in all probability irrelevant. Seconds ago, I awoke in a location unknown to me--without a significant history of somnambulism, this would appear to suggest a kidnapping (though why a hypothetical kidnapper would leave his victim alone in a clearing I cannot say). Please allow me to make use of your telephone in order to contact the proper authorities.

She cocks her head at you. She seems tired to you. She then puts her face in her palm (or is it vice-versa?) as the message goes through. She beckons you to come inside. As she does so, she tells you her name is Reimu Hakurei and that she is the authority around here. You follow her into the shrine.

You are sitting cross-legged at a Kotatsu table. From you can tell, it's one of those charcoal ones. She enters the room with a tray with two cups of tea and sits down opposite you. You ask her about why she isn't helping you with your kidnapping problem. She tells you that there aren't any telephones in the surrounding area. You ask if you are in some form of Amish locality. She sighs and begins talking.

She explains that you have entered an area known as Gensokyo. A world shut off from the world. It is held together by absurd things Like magic and faith and other nonsense. You voice this opinion to her. She shrugs and says that you'll see the truth soon enough.

After a lovely but slightly lacking meal with Reimu, you decide to head off. Reimu stops you and offers to let you stay the night, but you'll have to sleep on the floor outside as a persistent visitor has taken up the spare room.

[] Accept and stay
[] Deny and head off down the stairs (no not that kind of deny)

--------------

Battler modo activated.

All round character.
Abilities: Kinzo's blood (++ to defense against nonsense)
Weapon: Denying (Enemy is weakened by your logic.)
Skill tree: Family values.

Dialog y/n?
>> No. 23209
[X] Accept and stay.
[X] Dialog Y.

Too early to get ambushed by a youkai at night, as amusing as our first word-battle would be.
>> No. 23211
[X] Accept and stay.
[X] Dialog Y.

Maybe we can deny the floor being uncomfortable.
>> No. 23212
[X] Accept and stay.
[X] Dialog Y.
>> No. 23213
[X] Accept and stay.
[X] Dialog Y.
Don't forget the Blue truth, OP.
>> No. 23214
>>23213
Maybe we earn those skills after we continue?

Anyway, it'll be awesome to kill people by denying they exist, just like Adahn.

[X] Accept and stay.
[X] Dialog Y.
>> No. 23215
[X] Accept and stay.
[X] Dialog Y.

> Anyway, it'll be awesome to kill people by denying they exist.

Battler: Magic, and therefore you, don't exist.
Yukari: I'm sorry Battler, but you are the magic.
And then Battler was the Endless Sorcerer (Hidden for those who don't want to be spoiled)

We can't lose!
>> No. 23217
[X] Accept and stay.
[X] Dialog Y.
>> No. 23229
File 125996831459.jpg - (128.73KB , 600x872 , fd428d14afdfe282abe81cb2d4308104.jpg ) [iqdb]
23229
"Eh, Alright, I guess I have no where else to go anyway huh?" You reply with a grin. "If the spare room is taken, where do I sleep?"
"I dunno, I guess you'll be sleeping outside on the patio." She says jokingly "I'll have Suika move the Kotatsu. You'll be getting the dining room tonight."

"Ah that's good." You finish. Reimu gives you a warm smile and walks into the shrine. As you follow her you absentmindedly check your pockets. It seems that all you find is a pen. It's one of those multi coloured Ballpoint pens that seem all the rage nowadays. This one only seems to have two colours, red and blue. Is this some kind of joke? Damn that Beatrice to hell!

"Ah, well. There's not much to do around here but please make yourself at home." Reimu says coolly as you enter the room. "You know, It's only about once a season that anything interesting actually happens. Most of it is just drab old boredom."
"As it happens" you reply "Are there many interesting characters in this 'Fantasy' land then?" You make sure that she can hear the quotation marks.
"Oh there are loads." She is good at this sort of thing. "But no one a magic disbeliever like you would like to meet." She grins slightly.
"Just because they're mad doesn't mean that they're not nice people" What are you saying? They are horrible people! Oh well, might as well be polite.

You chat with Reimu for a while. She tells you that she has to go and check the donation box. She sighs dejectedly as she says so. It seems she's not expecting the highest amount of money waiting for her.

You are sitting at a kotatsu in what will soon be your sleeping quarters. Reimu is outside checking boxes.

[]Sit and wait
[]Tired~ go to sleep.
[]Write in
>> No. 23230
[x]Sit and wait
>> No. 23239
File 125997677981.png - (71.89KB , 192x231 , lolitrolluumineko.png ) [iqdb]
23239
[x] Go see how much she made today, and comfort or celebrate with her accordingly.
>This one only seems to have two colours, red and blue. Is this some kind of joke? Damn that Beatrice to hell!
>> No. 23240
[x] Go see how much she made today, and comfort or celebrate with her accordingly.
Trolled with a pen? Oh wow.
>> No. 23243
[x] Go see how much she made today, and comfort or celebrate with her accordingly.

I repeat my statement with hoping that Yukari and Beatrice never meet.
>> No. 23246
[x] Go see how much she made today, and comfort or celebrate with her accordingly.
>> No. 23248
>>23243

Chances are when Battler Meets Yukari, she will remind him of his nemesis.
>> No. 23251
[x] Go see how much she made today, and comfort or celebrate with her accordingly.
>> No. 23267
File 126006720584.png - (41.69KB , 128x140 , Smugface.png ) [iqdb]
23267
I approve of this thread. Update, ye writefaggot.
>> No. 23326
Update?
>> No. 23349
File 126030116588.jpg - (602.42KB , 1080x1091 , 823ecf12ef3b1986b9550a8356871f21.jpg ) [iqdb]
23349
You decide to follow the somewhat melancholic shrine maiden to her donation box. If that passing comment and body language said anything, it's that she isn't too lucky in terms of money.

As you walk out, you see the dejected girl standing beside the box. See sighs as she looks up. You can hear her muttering "Aaah... it looks like there'll be little eating tonight again" You near her as a small chinging noise occurs beneath your foot. You look down to see a 100 yen coin there. It wasn't too far from the box. You guess it was meant for the box but it probably just missed.

[] Tell Reimu this
[] Don't tell Reimu this
[] Third option [write in]
>> No. 23350
[] Tell Reimu this
>> No. 23351
[X] Grab the coin and put it in our pocket.
>> No. 23352
[x] Tell Reimu this
>> No. 23355
[ø] Grab the coin, place it in the donation box with sleight of hand without Reimu noticing. Perform a little "magic" trick, and tell Reimu to check the donation box again.

The only path, etc.
>> No. 23358
[x] Tell Reimu this.
>> No. 23362
[x] Grab the coin, place it in the donation box with sleight of hand without Reimu noticing. Perform a little "magic" trick, and tell Reimu to check the donation box again.
>> No. 23364
[x] Tell Reimu this.

Magic is nonsense.
>> No. 23366
[x] Grab the coin, place it in the donation box with sleight of hand without Reimu noticing. Perform a little "magic" trick, and tell Reimu to check the donation box again.

Much more interesting.
>> No. 23367
[x] Grab the coin, place it in the donation box with sleight of hand without Reimu noticing. Perform a little "magic" trick, and tell Reimu to check the donation box again.
>> No. 23369
[x] Tell Reimu this.
>> No. 23370
[x] Grab the coin, place it in the donation box with sleight of hand without Reimu noticing. Perform a little "magic" trick, and tell Reimu to check the donation box again.
>> No. 23371
[x] Grab the coin, place it in the donation box with sleight of hand without Reimu noticing. Perform a little "magic" trick, and tell Reimu to check the donation box again.
>> No. 23460
Update?
>> No. 23476
File 126066432716.png - (268.04KB , 300x450 , 117351-untitled_1_large.png ) [iqdb]
23476
You decide to be crafty about this coin of yours.

"Empty box Reimu?" You quip "Why don't you let me take a look?" She shrugs and nods.

You open the box and stealthily take out your tie and you let it lie on the bottom of the box as you comically stick your whole head in. You then slip the coin on top of the tie as to not cause any unwanted noise.

"Hello~? What do we have here?" you say as you pick up the coin.
"Hm?" Reimu looks interested. You take it out and show her.

She is smiling with glee when she sees the coin, but then she returns to a neutral expression a few seconds after, You don't knw if it's because you've bee watching her do this or because she worked out the value of the coin. You imagine she doesn't work with money very often.

"Oh, Well, that's some consolation at least." She says in a regular tone. "But I was sure it was empty. How'd you find it?"
"Oh it was probably a combination of your pessimism and the bars on the box probably obscured your vision of it." You retort.
"Oh well." She shrugs, "Money is money after all~"

After this somewhat brief exchange, You both decide to go inside. Reimu says she has some business to attend to. What do you do?

[]Write in.
>> No. 23495
[x] Leave her be for the time being, she doesn't seem like the type to like interuptions.
[x] Sit down relax some more and ponder why a shrine gets so few donations.
>> No. 23503
[X] Leave her be for the time being, she doesn't seem like the type to like interruptions.
[X] Sit down, relax some more and ponder why a shrine gets so few donations.

Our brain is our most powerful weapon. We must use it.
>> No. 23504
[ø] Leave her be for the time being, she doesn't seem like the type to like interruptions.
[ø] Sit down, relax some more and ponder why a shrine gets so few donations.
>> No. 23540
[X] Leave her be for the time being, she doesn't seem like the type to like interruptions.
[X] Sit down, relax some more and ponder why a shrine gets so few donations.
>> No. 23541
[X] Leave her be for the time being, she doesn't seem like the type to like interruptions.
[X] Sit down, relax some more and ponder why a shrine gets so few donations.
>> No. 23594
Update?
>> No. 23608
You take a seat at the table in the sitting room. Reimu seems like the type that isn't that hardworking but doesn't like interruptions that much. You begin pondering questions. "Why is the shrine getting so few donations?" "Why would nobody come up here? Hell, Why would anybody come up here?"

You think that because the shrine is out of the way, the amount of donations must come from those who require blessings. It logically follows that due to the lack of said donations, the populace of the area mustn't be very spiritual. This contrasts with the information Reimu provided earlier. In any case, you're proud that you managed to figure this out by yourself. Magic, like witches, aren't real at all.

The sliding door to the outside opens and in walks a tall is girl with wavy blond hair and a blackand white witches and garb complete with hat.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

"Oi~ Reimu, Look what I fo- You're not Reimu" She says, tilting her head slightly to the side as she realizes that the shrine maiden is not in the room. "Who're you ze~? And where's Reimu?"

It's 4:00

[]Write in

____________

I've had some trouble connecting to the site as of late. Apologies for the wait and for mistakes in spelling and whatnot.

Fun fact: I write all of this story in the message field on site. It's idiotic I know but I'll do it anyway.
>> No. 23609
[x] Introduce her self and ask for her name.
[x] Inform her that Reimu is currently busy but if it's that important (such as money), then you can go and get her.
>> No. 23610
[x] Introduce her self and ask for her name.
[x] Inform her that Reimu is currently busy but if it's that important (such as money), then you can go and get her.
>> No. 23611
>Introduce her self
wut

[x] Introduce yourself and ask for her name.
[x] Inform her that Reimu is currently busy but if it's that important (such as money), then you can go and get her.
>> No. 23622
>>23611

Remind me not to do write ins when tired, but the worst part is how only you noticed it!
>> No. 23671
HATE

You loathe witches with all your being, they are despicable lowly creatures who don't even exist. Those who call themselves witches are the scum of the earth.

"Hey, I'm Battler. I'm staying with Reimu for the night. Who're you?"
"Who am I?" She asks "I am the awesomest witch in all Gensokyo ze~! Maria Kirisame!

WITC-

....

Wait hold on.

"I'm sorry I must have misheard. What was your name again?"
"Eh? Oh sure ~ze. Ordinary Witch of Paradise! Maariisaa Kirisame! You can call me Kirisame Senpai ~ze"
You breathe a sigh of relief.
"So where's Reimu ~ze?" She asks "I got something to show her~"
"She's gone to do some business somewhere else" You answer, "If it's important then I can go get her if you want."
"Nah nah. I can wait here" She takes a seat at the kotatsu. "Ah it must be running low on coal" She must have spent a bit of time here to know that the kotatsu wasn't at full strength. "Could you get some from the basket over there?"

[]"Sure, why not?"
[]Deny the witch
[]3rd option (write in)
>> No. 23672
[x]Deny the witch
Can't resist.
>> No. 23673
[x]Deny the basket
The witch isn't real
The unreal witch acknowledged the basket
Basket therefore is not real
>> No. 23674
[x] Deny the witch

Burn her just to be safe.
>> No. 23675
[x]"Sure, why not?"

She has yet to do something that would provoke a Deny. That and there's no proof, thus no need.
>> No. 23676
[x]"Sure, why not?"
>> No. 23679
[x]Deny the basket
>> No. 23680
[X]"Sure, why not?"

She hasn't used magic yet, therefore, we can't deny that she exists.

Besides, I don't think denying her will make her disappear. Might throw her magic powers for a loop, but she won't disappear.
>> No. 23683
[X]"Sure, why not?"
>> No. 23684
[X]"Sure, why not?"
>> No. 23802
[X]"Sure, why not?"
>> No. 23856
File 126196379449.jpg - (212.73KB , 729x517 , e6f63fdfb2951929a0546169222de1fa.jpg ) [iqdb]
23856
"Eh, Okay." You oblige her THIS time, but you have your eye on her. You pick up the coal basket and take it over to her. "So uh, Reimu told me that she was the authority of this place. But I'm still in the dark. What exactly does she do around here?" you ask.
"Reimu? She's the local shrine maiden. She looks after the border ~ze" She tells you as she fills the kotatsu. "She's not necessary for the border to exist so she's more like a secretary. Ah, but don't tell her I said that." She laughs.

A sliding door opens beside you revealing a smiling shrine maiden who quickly returns to her neutral expression when she notices Marisa.

"Reimu! I have something to show you ~ze!" She exclaims. "Watch this," As she says this, the area reverts to a reddish tint. You prepare for the worst. "My panties are white!" The red tint fades and she pulls down the bottom half of her garb. You quickly pull a tissue over your nose as you learn that she's speaking the truth. You don't know whether to get angry or fall over.

"Marisa! Put those away right now!" the rapidly blushing shrine maiden shouts. "I-I really mean it Marisa!" The delusional "witch" Pulls up her skirt.

"See! I can make everything red when I speak the truth ~ze!" She exclaims "Although I can't say anything that is completely obvious like the sky is blue but that's okay!" She giggles as she sits back under the kotatsu. The visibly shaken Reimu sits down as well.

You are sitting at a kotatsu, Reimu and Marisa are here. You feel a mix of arousal and teeming rage. You have a slight nosebleed.

[]Write in

------
Ah, finally got that vital piece of information out. Thinking of writing a second, more serious story.
>> No. 23857
[x] Finish wiping up your nose and try to mellow out. It's not good manners to be bleeding everywhere with a boner.
[x] Deny nosebleeding as a sign of arousal since it's nonsense.
[x] Inquire into when the Red Truth came about.

Feel free to improve upon this.
>> No. 23863
[ø] Finish wiping up your nose and try to mellow out. It's not good manners to be bleeding everywhere with a boner.
[ø] Deny nosebleeding as a sign of arousal since it's nonsense.
[ø] Inquire into when the Red Truth came about.

I should really go read umineko
>> No. 23927
[x] Finish wiping up your nose and try to mellow out. It's not good manners to be bleeding everywhere with a boner.
[x] Deny nosebleeding as a sign of arousal since it's nonsense.
[x] Inquire into when the Red Truth came about.
Seacats!
>> No. 23933
[x] Finish wiping up your nose and try to mellow out. It's not good manners to be bleeding everywhere with a boner.
[x] Deny nosebleeding as a sign of arousal since it's nonsense.
[x] Inquire into when the Red Truth came about.
>> No. 23943
[X] Finish wiping up your nose and try to mellow out. It's not good manners to be bleeding everywhere with a boner.
[X] Deny nosebleeding as a sign of arousal since it's nonsense.
[X] Inquire into when the Red Truth came about.
>> No. 23944
[X] Finish wiping up your nose and try to mellow out. It's not good manners to be bleeding everywhere with a boner.
[X] Deny nosebleeding as a sign of arousal since it's nonsense.
[X] Inquire into when the Red Truth came about.

Looks like Battlers Blue Truth will be used sooner that we thought.

I wonder if we can use the Golden Truth?
>> No. 23945
>>23944
>I wonder if we can use the Golden Truth?
Only Yukari can use that.
>> No. 23988
>>23945

End of episode 5. Watch it.

Of course, knowing Yukari, she would probably be able to lie in gold thanks to a small manipulation of the boundary between truth and lies, like saying the sky is green with pink poka-dots when you can see that the sky is blue.
>> No. 23991
>>23988
Saying things like that can only be done with the red truth.
>> No. 24042
You wipe the blood from your nose with a hastily acquired tissue on the table. Didn't you know there were tissues there? There were always tissues there, It didn't quantum exist or anything.

"Oh ho~? What do we have here?" Marisa chimes. "What's the matter Batter? Something on your mind ze~?" She leans down, putting her hands on her thigh as she winks at you. Showing a marvelous display of her bosoms if she were not wearing that neck high witch garb.
"Ah me? Oh nothing," You lie. "Oh you think I'm aroused because my nose is bleeding? Bah, that only happens in cheap anime! What do you take me for? Keiichi from Higurashi na naku koro ni?" Hah! That showed her! You know what rhymes with witch? She takes a seat along with Reimu.

"Erm, yes, OK then." Begins Reimu, Visibly blushing but with her eyes closed. "If you are finished conversing I'd like to hear more about this effect you seem to have over me- I mean the truth. You can cause a red tint when you tell the truth?" She questions.
"That's right ~ze" The red tint flickers briefly "I can't say anything really obvious though. That seems to be the limit."

Just then. The doorway slides open revealing a young girl, no older than 11 who swaggers her way in.

"Hoy Reimu~" You can almost hear the tilde "Shouldsh I movh this kohtatshu or hello there newchomer" She is clearly drunk. Who would give alcohol to such a child? Huh, She seems to be wearing a pair of novelty bull horns. all pointed and sticking out. She looks as if she just came from a sports match.

[X]

---------
I know what to write for later on. It's these scenes right now that are giving me slight problems.
>> No. 24043
[X] 'Why hello there little girl, I'm Battler'
-[X] (To Reimu) 'Who allowed such a little girl to drink alcohol?!'
>> No. 24046
[X] 'Why hello there little girl, I'm Battler'
-[X] (To Reimu) 'Who allowed such a little girl to drink alcohol?!'

I like the little Higurashi shout out.

but I noticed one problem:

>Marisa
>Bosoms

Generally she's considered very modestly endowed.

Though I can't wait until he meets Yukari. It'd be Beatrice all over again.
>> No. 24050
[X] 'Why hello there little girl, I'm Battler'
-[X] (To Reimu) 'Who allowed such a little girl to drink alcohol?!'

>>24046
Just blame the art direction, not staying true to source material, QUALITY, etc
>> No. 24853
Sorry for the slowness. I didn't know what to write. I'm not too cut out for longish updates. Let's take it short. Okay?

-----------
"Hey there Kid. I'm Ushiromiya Battler. It's a pleasure to meet you." You give her a smile as you say this while shooting a glance at a nonchalant Reimu.

What the fuck, Reimu.

"Pleasure to meesh you too!" she puffs up and laughs. "I'm Ibuki Suika! Reshident Oni of the Hakureh shrine!" You turn to Reimu who looks at you.

"Oh, Ummm... This is Suika. Resident Oni of the shrine." He stammers her point out awkwardly.
"Yeah I know that. Why is she drunk?"
"Because ah've been drinking!"
"Has she been drinking?"
"Damn straight"
"Unfortunately yes." Reimu picks up the cups from the table and puts them on the tray. "Suika, could you move this table out of the way please?" She asks the poor neglected child.
"That's what I came here for!" She exclaims. She proceeds to flip over the table.

Wait what the fuck.

Time stops. The impossible just happened. Or did it? Find the truth amist the sea of falsehood! Deny the Magic!

[]Clues
[]Deny (write in)
>> No. 24854
[x]Clues
>> No. 24855
[x]Clues
>> No. 24871
[X]Clues

What is the use of BLUE TRUTH if we have nothing to back it up?
>> No. 24908
-- The table's really fuck heavy. A normal person couldn't lift it by herself.

--You can't see behind the table due to all this cloth.

--Reimu was standing back for the duration. She didn't touch the table in question.

--There are no hidden hinges or mechanics.

[]Anything specific you'd like to know?
[]Deny (write in)
________________

This is weak, I know. I have the next few bits planned out though.
>> No. 26629
[x]Anything specific you'd like to know?

Just trying to jump start it, since it's kinda wrong how no one voted.
>> No. 26649
>>26629

I actually can't think of anything. Sorry.
>> No. 26659
File 126953636155.jpg - (596.61KB , 1000x719 , beato reimu.jpg ) [iqdb]
26659
Let's blue things up.

[x] Deny:
-[x] The girl is not a child; she's afflicted by idiopathic short stature. Unlike those with dwarfism, such persons have their limbs proportional. Of course it would offend her if you asked if she is a midget, as it is clearly obvious.
-[x] While you may have scruples over using a person with such a condition for manual labor, in backwards & uncultured places, such persons may suffer from discrimination, and either used as carnival sideshow attractions or indentured servants, explaining why she promptly performed the task assigned to her, and why she is reduced to wearing such silly headgear.
-[x] Her drunkenness can be explained as genetic susceptibility to alcoholism (fetal alcohol syndrome leads to low birth size & mental retardation), or it may be an escape from the discrimination in a manner that is socially acceptable to those around her, or even possibly encouraged as befits someone who has been reduced to providing comic relief; e.g., the jester, or the town drunk.
-[x] Finally, there is the possibility of brain pathology, as part of a either a hereditary condition or chronic alcoholism in a medically & scientifically remedial community (given the garb of its inhabitants). This fact could provide for any delusive assertion she makes about herself; while such statements may be false, they would not be lies, because she actually believes them to be true.
[x] The table may indeed have great mass, but as it is partly is obscured, it may very well be the case that the short woman used its own shape as mechanical advantage (i.e., using a leg or legs as a pivot), without any involving any hinges or moving parts.
-[x] Although a normal person might not be able to lift the table under normal conditions, Suika being of short stature is not a 'normal person', having likely spent her life using objects sized for people larger than her, she may have developed a very wirey musculature. While this is certainly falsifiable (by palpation), it would go beyond the bounds of propriety to ask to 'feel' her biceps.
-[x] Secondly, she would have more impetus than a normal person (ceteris paribus, the observers) in manipulating over-sized objects through aforementioned mechanical advantage, due to her short stature.
-[x] Finally, as she may be drunk, while having negative effects on her coordination, it would also serve to block out pain, and thus allows her to over-exert herself. The limit of most persons' strength by self-report is usually the point their muscles become pained.
>> No. 26663
>>26659

Are you Battler?
>> No. 26674
>>26659
I havent been keeping up with Umineko, but this is amazing.
>> No. 26679
>>26659
I'm going with what this guy is doing.
>> No. 26837
>>26659

What this guy said. Motherfucking storm of logic.