[Return]
Archived thread

File 121339486285.jpg - (379.44KB , 768x1080 , 1207504635473.jpg ) [iqdb]
1849 No. 1849
Well, this needs explaining.
"Er, hi."
They continue staring.
"Well, I woke up in my apartment. On the other side of the border. I checked my computer, and someone who calls themself "NEET" told me that they were going to send someone to wake Yukari to bring me back. They made me buy a truck for them, however Yukari had previously put a large amount of money in my bank account."
"If she can afford to give money away to some idiot, why does she never donate to the shrine!?" Reimu says with a frustrated expression.
"...Anyway, I bought the truck, and Yukari ended up gapping almost right on top of me. Reflexively I kicked her in the face hard enough that it knocked her out. After she woke up, she gapped me into a lake. After swimming to the shore, I met this girl who threatened to eat me. So I used my spellcard, then she brought me here to show me to Cirno."
Everyone continues staring at you.
"You already know Cirno?" Rumia asks from behind you.
"Yeah! His spellcard is awesome, isn't it? He used it on Mystia yesterday, but told me he couldn't use it on me afterwards. I wanted him to, too..."
Well, Kohaku's gone back to sipping her tea. She no longer looks any interested.
Reimu stands up and walks over to you. Or rather to Rumia.
"Ow!" Rumia yells and grabs her head after being swatted with Reimu's gohei.
"You're mean!" tears start forming in her eyes.

[ ] Spellcard on Cirno.
[ ] Sit down and drink tea.
[ ] Tell Reimu off for hitting a little girl.

>> No. 1850
[x] Sit down and drink tea.
STOIC.
>> No. 1851
[X] Tell Reimu off for hitting a little girl.

- Reimu points
+ Rumia points
>> No. 1852
{X} Tell Reimu off for hitting a little girl.
>> No. 1853
>>1851

Add

[X] Rub Rumia's head
>> No. 1854
[+] Spellcard on Cirno.
>> No. 1855
[ ] Spellcard on Cirno.
>> No. 1856
[x] Spellcard on Cirno.
OMNIRUFFLE.
>> No. 1857
Writing the effects of the spellcard gets boring.
---
Ignoring Rumia's sobbing, you walk over to Cirno. She's the reason Rumia brought you here anyway, right?
You declare the spellcard and use it on Cirno.
When you're done, she beams at you.
"That was the awesomest spellcard ever! Except for my spellcards!"
Rumia's stopped sobbing at this point and has moved to hide behind you, you assume from Reimu, who has sat back down at her place in the kotatsu.

[ ] Drink tea.
[ ] Tell Reimu off for hitting a little girl.
[ ] Go play with Cirno.
>> No. 1858
[X] Tell Reimu off for hitting a little girl.
[X] Rub Rumia's head
>> No. 1859
[X] Tell Reimu off for hitting a little girl.
[X] Rub Rumia's head
>> No. 1861
[X] Tell Reimu off for hitting a little girl.
[X] Rub Rumia's head
In b4 our hand gets bitten off. Maybe we can sweet talk Yukari into giving us a demonic one.
>> No. 1862
>>1861
Nitori can build us one
>> No. 1863
Wait, Reimu heartlessly smacked Rumia with her gohei earlier. Sure, she was trying to eat you earlier, but you're sure she has her reasons.
"Damnit Reimu!"
Everyone looks towards you.
"Just because you're a shrine maiden doesn't give you the right to hit little girls with your gohei!"
"What? Are you fucking stupid? She was going to eat you!"
"I DON'T CARE, DON'T GO HITTING PEOPLE."
"..."
She just stares at you as if you're an idiot.
You grab Rumia and set her down next to her, and begin rubbing her head.

BANG.

Suddenly, you hear a LOUD explosion coming from in front of the shrine.
"You all, leave through the back!" Reimu yells.
Before you get the chance to respond, you're pulled through the shrine by Kohaku. You don't get any time to grab for anyone else.

Once you get to the other side of the shrine, you two massive beams of energy narrowly miss Reimu, who is currently attempting to defend her shrine.

Before you can see who was doing it, you get pulled off into the forest. The pulling doesn't stop until you find yourself in a small clearing somewhere.

"What the HELL was that!?"
Apparantly the explosion woke Wriggle, who is currently interrogating Mystia.

"I don't know~"
Wriggle facepalms with an annoyed expression. After doing so, she notices you.
"You! What the hell are you doing here?"
"He's our friend~" Mystia tells her with her normal singsong voice.
Wriggle facepalms again.
"You know, I don't even care anymore."
Suddenly something in your pocket heats up to a noticable temperature.

[ ] Check note.
[ ] Set up camp.
[ ] Write-in.
>> No. 1864
{X} Check note.
>> No. 1865
[x] Check note.
Yukari's always given us good advice before. And good sexings.
>> No. 1866
[X] Check note.
>> No. 1867
You pull the note out of your pocket and look at it.

"I don't know what just happened. The shrine was suddenly attacked by that one girl with Yuka's help. You should probably lay low in the forest for tonight, then head somewhere safer. I suggest the Scarlet Devil Mansion at the lake. You should also probably watch out for fairies like I stated before, especially after this attack.

Oh, and about earlier today. You're going to have to pay me back for that, you bastard. <3"

Fuck, Yuka? Jesus christ, good thing you escaped.
In any case, you should probably follow Yukari's advice and set up camp.

[ ] Set up camp.
[ ] Write-in.
>> No. 1869
[x] Set up camp.
[x] Promise the note you'll do it properly when you meet in person.
>> No. 1870
[x] Set up camp.
[x] Promise the note you'll do it properly when you meet in person.
>> No. 1871
[x] Set up camp.
[x] Promise the note you'll do it properly when you meet in person.
>> No. 1872
[x] Check inventory
>> No. 1873
Inventory:
Candy. This is some pretty damn good candy.
Backpack. A large backpack. You can fit many things in it.
-Tent. For sleeping in.
-Sleeping bag. Also for sleeping in.
-Hunting knife. A normal hunting knife. The blade is about 7" long.
-Silver .45 ACP bullets (6). These were damn expensive. Pure silver bullets.
-Ruger 10/22 magazine (10/10). A full Ruger 10/22 magazine.
-Medical kit. You could use this to treat wounds.
-Ruger 10/22. Your trusty old .22 rifle. Not very powerful, but semi-auto is nice.
-Persuasion needles (3x). These are the throwing needles Reimu uses. 9" long and sharp.
-Paper amulets(3x). These are the paper amulets Reimu uses. You don't know how to use them.
-Berserker pack (1x). RIP AND TEAR!
Shiny red marble. It appears to be made of ruby. You have no idea where it came from.
Zippo. It's red. The lighter fluid in it has been recently filled.
Note. Apparantly from Yukari. Usually it is blank save the heart in the middle.
Spellcard. Affection Sign "Perfect Ruffle". It does what the name says. No mana cost.
Keys. These go to the truck.
Money ($200). Self-explanatory.
---
Yukari told you to set up camp, so you'll set up camp.
You pull out your tent and pitch it. You unroll the sleeping bag inside of it, etc.
By the time the tent's up, firewood has been gathered and a fire started.
There's probably very little chance of gathering food, so tonight will be dinnerless.

You excuse yourself from the group to go take a piss. While out in the forest, you pull out the note.
"I'll do it properly next time we meet."
No response.

You finish up and head back to your group, who are now sitting around the fire on some logs that are functioning as makeshift stools.

It's currently about 17:30. Still some time before sunset.

[ ] Write-in.
>> No. 1875
[X] Go exploring with Mystia and Kohaku.
>> No. 1877
[x] Go exploring with Mystia and Kohaku.
Use Mystia's song to attract Youkai, which we'll then gang up on and kill for dinner.
>> No. 1878
[X] Go exploring with Mystia and Kohaku.

Sure
>> No. 1880
Sitting around in a camp would cause that dreaded silence. We can't have silence, no. So what better to do than go exploring?
But who to take with you? Hmm, the people you know the least about would probably be the best choices. You've not talked to either Kohaku or Mystia very much, so they'd probably be the best to take along.
"Kohaku, Mystia. Lets go for a walk."
"Okay~"
"Isn't that a bit dangerous? You said something about a fairy army being raised. While Reimu would easily be able to take care of something like that, the three of us would be extremely overpowered. This wouldn't be true if you could actually defend yourself, but in currently you are only dead weight."
"I've got a gun."
"Do you really think that's going to protect you from a mob of fairies?"
"If you don't want to come, don't."
"...Fine, if you're just going to go wander off without listening to my warning anyway, I suppose I have to come along."

The three of you head off to go explore the general area. You try not to get too far from your campsite.

Eventually you happen upon a clearing filled with fairies wearing some kind of uniform. Most of them are wearing black dresses with white trip, and black hair ribbons, but two of them have red trim on their dresses and red hair ribbons. They appear to be unarmed.

[ ] Escape.
[ ] Attack the fairies.
[ ] Fuck fight or flight, just stand there.
>> No. 1881
[X] Escape.

Fuck that
>> No. 1882
[+] Escape. Warn the others. Fortify the campsite as much as possible.
>> No. 1883
[Y] Escape. Warn the others. Fortify the campsite as much as possible.
>> No. 1884
[ze] Escape. Warn the others. Fortify the campsite as much as possible.
>> No. 1887
Oh shit. This must be a group of those fairies.
"Uh, lets head back." you whisper to Kohaku and Mystia.
"I told you it was a stupid idea to go wandering in the wilderness."
Your group turns to leave when you hear one of the fairies yell something. You can't make out what it was, but when you turn around you see curtains of danmaku flying in your direction.
"Fuck!" You yell. No need to be silent, you've already been spotted.
You quickly duck behind a tree, and Kohaku follows.
Mystia doesn't, however. She just grins.
Right before the bullets hit her, she pulls out and declares a spellcard.
"Vocal Sign 'Howl of the Horned Owl'!"
Suddenly massive amounts of danmaku shoot from her in large rings, stopping all of the danmaku from the fairies and popping most of them. The ones that remained unpopped fly away.
"Haha~ Fairies aren't a problem~"
"Lets go back to camp then."
You arrive back at camp. Cirno seems to have flown to the lake and caught more fish.
"Guys, we were attacked by a group of fairies."
"Okay." Wriggle seems to not care too much. Well, if her and Mystia are close friends, she ought to know that Mystia was able to do what she did earlier.
Cirno and Onric are currently attempting to chop down another tree. Onric's using her axe, and Cirno's spawned an ice spear which she is repeatedly stabbing into the tree.
"I think we ought to fortify this place."
"...Why? You're the only one here who has anything to be afraid of. Maybe Onric."
What Wriggle says is true. The campsite is probably fortified enough just by Cirno being here, but since you've got Wriggle, Mystia, and Rumia as well you're pretty much safe and secure. And those fairies were flying, not once touching the ground. What's a wall going to do other than make you more noticable?

[ ] Dinner time. You cook.
[ ] Dinner time. Mystia cooks.
[ ] Your position's been compromised.
>> No. 1888
[X] Dinner time. You and Mystia cook.

Position compromised? Probably.
>> No. 1889
[X] Dinner time. Cook Mystia.
>> No. 1890
[ ] Dinner time. You cook.
>> No. 1891
[ ] Dinner time. You cook.
>> No. 1894
[X] Dinner time. Joint cooking expedition between you and Mystia.

Why compromise?
>> No. 1895
[x] Dinner time. Cirno cooks. Wriggle has to eat it.
>> No. 1896
[x] Dinner time. You and Mystia cook.
>> No. 1897
[x] Dinner time. Eat out Kohaku.
>> No. 1898
inb4guro
>> No. 1899
Well, Cirno caught fish. Might as well eat dinner.
"Mystia, lets cook these fish."
"Okay~" she says with a smile.

You prepare the food for cooking, you and Mystia do the actual job together.
When the food's done, you serve it to everyone. They all thoroughly enjoy it.
When you're done, you relax as much as possible when you have to sit on logs.
You notice Wriggle staring at you.

[ ] Spellcard.
[ ] Go punch her in the face.
[ ] Run off into the forest alone.
[ ] Ask Wriggle why she's staring at you.
>> No. 1900
>>1899
[+] Spellcard. Upgrade it to HAADO MODO version by ruffling her and Onric simultaneously.
>> No. 1901
>[ ] Go punch her in the face.
What is this, Mahou Shoujo Neko X? She'd have to be slavishly deredere for us before we'd get away with it.
>> No. 1902
[♂] Spellcard.

I see no other choice.
>> No. 1903
{X} Ask Wriggle why she's staring at you.

Regardless of outcome,
{X} Spellcard.
>> No. 1904
[X] Run off into the forest alone.
>> No. 1905
{X} Spellcard.
>> No. 1907
[x] Stare at Wriggle back.
This isn't a time for ruffling. I know a challenge to a staring contest when I see one. Wriggle, you're ON.
>> No. 1909
She's staring at you. She must want you to ruffle her hair.
You stand up and walk over to her.
"What do you want?" she asks you with a harsh voice.
"Nothing much."
You pull the spellcard out of your pocket.
You don't have time to declare it before you're on the ground.
"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" She says as she knocks the wind out of you with a harsh punch to your stomach.
"Fucking idiot." She says with an annoyed expression as she stands up and sits back down on her log.
That didn't go very well.

[ ] Punch her in the face.
[ ] Run off into the forest alone.
[ ] Ask Wriggle what she was staring at you for.
>> No. 1910
[x]Punch her in the face and commence rape.
>> No. 1911
[x]Punch her in the face and commence rape.

YES
>> No. 1912
[x]Punch her in the face
[x]rape
[x]commence it

Sounds like a good idea to me
>> No. 1913
I love writing bad ends.
---
That bitch just knocked the wind out of you!
It's time to teach her a lesson.
You climb to your feet and walk over to her. She gives you a threatening stare.
You're not going to to take this shit.
Stepping back to give you room to put your whole body into it, you slam your fist into her face with your full strength.
She looks up at you with an angry expression, but before she can get up you pin her down. Somehow managing to gain enough strength to restrain a youkai, you realize that you're in the perfect position for *that*.
"Heh." You chuckle at your idea.
She tried to kill you earlier. You need to pay her back for that. And you know the perfect way.
You move her hands into a position where you can hold them with one arm. With the other arm, you rip her pants off of her and unbutton your own. She struggles harder at this point while glaring at you with a ferocity you've never seen before. But this isn't going to stop you.
You use your now fully erect penis to push her panties to the side and press the tip against her opening. You smile at her maliciously as you push it in. You meet heavy resistance, she's quite tight. Her struggling is now stronger than ever, but she can't seem to manage to fight you off.
You begin thrusting in and out. Her tightness squeezes you deliciously.

Suddenly you're pulled off of her.
"What the hell are you doing to Wriggle?" Mystia says in an angry voice.
Wriggle stands up and gives you an extremely angry face before proceeding to penetrate your stomach with her hand. She then grabs internal organs and rips them out.

Mystia drops you in shock when she sees this.
"Wriggle, what..."
The last thing you see before passing out from blood loss is Mystia declaring a spellcard and directing it at Wriggle. You think you notice ice flying in Wriggle's direction too, however you can't think much at all for very long.

While Mystia, Cirno, and Rumia are trying to tear Wriggle apart for killing you, Kohaku picks up your limp body and flies as fast as she can towards Eientei. Even though she might not care that much about you, she's always tried to protect humans as well as she can. However, you're dead before you even get there for treatment. You're declared dead by Eirin immediately. Your funeral has no attendees, even the girls who fought Wriggle for killing you were disgusted by your attempt to rape her. You're buried somewhere in the forest. Your burial is overwatched by a youkai hiding in the trees. As soon as the miko burying you is out of sight, this youkai digs up your remains and proceeds to have you for dinner.

BAD END.

Continues left: 5.
[ ] Back 1 choice.
[ ] Back 2 choices.
>> No. 1916
File 121351049980.png - (331.53KB , 800x600 , touhou hotsprings size AA.png ) [iqdb]
1916
>> No. 1917
[X] Back 2 choices.
[X] Run off into the forest alone.

Same choice, totally different reasons!
>> No. 1918
File 121351066976.png - (350.38KB , 800x600 , touhou hotsprings size D.png ) [iqdb]
1918
>> No. 1920
[X] Back 2 choices.
[X] Staring contest.
>> No. 1921
[X] Back 2 choices.
[X] Staring contest.

sure
>> No. 1922
[X] Back 2 choices.
[X] Staring contest.

Might as well.
>> No. 1923
Why is she staring at you?
Two can play at this game.
You stare right back at her, in the eyes. She continues staring until Mystia notices you staring.
"What are the two of you doing~"
But you can't lose your focus. To lose here means you are not a man.
It appears Wriggle's thinking the same thing. But she's not a man.
Well, she might as well be. She dresses and acts like a tomboy.
Anyway, you continue staring at each other for a while, until some random fairy flies up to Wriggle and pokes her in the eye. Said fairy is promptly popped, however Wriggle was forced to blink. It's your win.
"Wriggle, I win."
"What? How do you win?"
"It was a staring contest. You blinked. That means I won."
"Staring contest? What the fuck are you talking about?" Wriggle asks with an expression of annoyance.
"Yes. You were staring at me, issuing a challenge. I took the challenge and stared back. You blinked, I won."
"You're an idiot."
"You're a sore loser."
She glares at you. You can feel the killing intent. Good thing she doesn't act upon it.

[ ] Spellcard.
[ ] Run off into the forest.
[ ] Ask Wriggle why she started staring at you in the first place.
>> No. 1924
[X] Ask Wriggle why she started staring at you in the first place. "Is it because I'm good looking?"
>> No. 1925
[X] Run off into the forest.
>> No. 1926
[ ] Ask Wriggle why she started staring at you in the first place.
>> No. 1927
[ ] Ask Wriggle why she started staring at you in the first place.
>> No. 1929
[ ] Ask Wriggle why she started staring at you in the first place.
>> No. 1930
[X] Ask Wriggle why she started staring at you in the first place.

"Are you developing a crush on me, miss Nightbug?"
>> No. 1935
So wait, does that mean that this wasn't a staring contest, but rather that she was staring at you with malicious intent?
"Wriggle, why were you staring at me in the first place?"
"Because I don't like you." That same glare continues.
"Why would that be?"
"Because you're an idiot. How stupid does one have to be to NOT kill a youkai who tried to kill and eat him after knocking her out? I don't like you because you didn't kill me."
"So you want me to kill you?"
"No, I want to kill you. I've wanted to the whole time, and that's the whole reason I attempted to in the first place. The only thing stopping me from doing it right now is the fact that you are a friend of my friends."
How cold. Wriggle must really dislike you.
"So why did you want to kill me in the first place then?"
"Because you're food, plain and simple."
"Is that all you think of humans?"
"It's all I think of humans like you."
"What do you mean 'like you?'"
"Weak, unable to take care of themselves, stupid."
"If I'm so weak, explain how I beat you."
"If I attacked you seriously, knowing you could light me on fire, you'd die REALLY quickly."
Is that a challenge?

[ ] It's a challenge. Accept it.
[ ] She's a bitch. Call her on it.
[ ] Do nothing.
>> No. 1936
{X} Do nothing.
Chill.
>> No. 1937
[X] It's a challenge. Accept it.
>> No. 1938
[x] It's a challenge. Accept it.
[x] use berserker pack

RIP AND TEAR YOUR ANTENA
>> No. 1940
[ä] Do nothing.

Make like Nemonymous and CHILLAX
>> No. 1941
[x] It's a challenge. Accept it.

Let's work at gaining her respect.
>> No. 1942
[X] Pretend to begin to accept her challenge, then whip out the lighter and burn her again.

You're too soft, Wriggle.
>> No. 1943
[x] It's a challenge. Accept it.
>> No. 1944
[x] It's a penalty game. Winner (Which is most certainly going to be you) takes the loser's(Which is obviously Wriggle) panties.
>> No. 1945
Yes, this is most definately a challenge. She must want to test your abilities or something. You don't know why she's challenging you, but you're going to accept.
Hmm, using the rifle would be a bit much. You're not going to be trying to kill her. Still, it'd be best to have a weapon. So you remove the knife from your backpack and loop it through your belt.
She continues glaring at you as you walk up to her.

Well, no need to unsheath the knife just yet. Not unless you can't defend yourself otherwise.
Still, though, she's a youkai. You have to make your first hit count.
You stop a couple steps before hitting distance so you can put your full weight into your punch. You then push yourself forward with all your might, and your fist crashes into her face with enough force to push her off of the log she was sitting on.
She quickly stands up and rushes towards you. She's fast, but you saw it coming. You quickly get out of the way. When she doesn't hit her intended target, she falls over onto the ground. You walk over and press down on her back with your foot to prevent her from getting up.
"What's this you were saying about me being weak, Wriggle?" You ask with a grin on your face.
"Idiot." She reaches into her pocket and pulls out a card. OH FUCK MUST GET AWAY.
You let go of holding her down and begin escaping into the forest. Wriggle follows after you and activates the spellcard as she moves. You quickly stop moving, because it's rather difficult to dodge danmaku when unable to see it. You duck out of the way of the curtain of bullets coming in your direction. Hey, these actually move pretty slow. You begin advancing towards Wriggle, pulling out your knife to attempt to do at least something to stop her onslaught. However, by the time you get up to her, the spellcard limit break has been reached. Three bugs shoot from her body, but you quickly slash the one in front of you and charge forward into Wriggle. You hold your knife to her throat as you hold her to the ground. She just glares at you with angry eyes.

You're pulled off from on top of her by Kohaku. "Break it up, you two. You're making too much noise."
"I guess you're right." You say, resheathing your knife. Wriggle stands up and dusts herself off.
"Alright, you're not weak. But try that on someone stronger than me and you'll be hurting." She her gaze still has killing intent, but it has lessened greatly from before. Odd, you'd think it'd get stronger after attacking her.
The three of you walk back towards the camp and sit back down on your log stools.

[ ] Write-in.
>> No. 1946
[x] "By the way, I hope you weren't friends with a certain giant scorpion living in the desert."

Make an awesome.png face while saying this.
>> No. 1947
[X] "By the way, I hope you weren't friends with a certain giant scorpion living in the desert."
>> No. 1948
[X] That was a penalty game. Winner takes the loser's panties.
>> No. 1949
[x] "By the way, I hope you weren't friends with a certain giant scorpion living in the desert."
>> No. 1950
"By the way, Wriggle, I hope you weren't friends with a certain giant scorpion living in the desert."
"Eh? Scorpions are arachnids. I'm an INSECT. I don't care about a scorpion." she says with a hint of annoyance in her voice and expression.
"Okay." You don't really have much to say to that.
You take a quick glance at everyone in your group. Wriggle's staring off into space, Mystia's singing something softly, Cirno and Rumia have fallen asleep, Onric's staring at the fire, and Kohaku's reading a book.

[ ] Ask Kohaku what she's reading.
[ ] Move closer to Mystia and listen to her sing.
[ ] Stare at the fire.
[ ] Wake Cirno and Rumia.
>> No. 1951
[x] Ask Kohaku what she's reading.
>> No. 1953
[ ] Stare at the fire.
>> No. 1954
[X] Stare at the fire.

"............FIRE!!!"
>> No. 1955
[ ] Ask Kohaku what she's reading.
>> No. 1957
[X] Ask Kohaku what she's reading.
>> No. 1958
[X] Stare at the fire.
>> No. 1959
[x] Move closer to Mystia and listen to her sing.

I would be jonesing for some music right about now.
>> No. 1960
What's Kohaku reading?
"Hey, Kohaku, what are you reading?"
"A book on spellcard creation. Why?" she responds without removing her gaze from the book.
"Just curious."
You look around at your group again. Everyone's doing the same thing, except for Wriggle, who's playing with JESUS CHRIST IS THAT A GIANT BEE
Must be a Vespa mandarinia. In any case, it's there and Wriggle's playing with it.

[ ] KILL IT WITH FIRE
[ ] Carefully move closer to Mystia and listen to her sing.
[ ] Stare at the fire.
[ ] Wake Cirno and Rumia.
>> No. 1961
[X] Carefully move closer to Mystia and listen to her sing.

Mystia~
>> No. 1962
[x] Move closer to Mystia and listen to her sing.
>> No. 1963
[V] KILL IT WITH FIRE
>> No. 1964
[x] Move closer to Mystia and listen to her sing.

for reasons noted above
>> No. 1965
[x] Move closer to Mystia and listen to her sing.
>> No. 1966
[X] Carefully move closer to Mystia and listen to her sing.
>> No. 1967
Either one or the other, maybe even both:

>[X] Berserker pack... and a Giant Bee...? Gee, I wonder what will happen.

>[X] Do NOT let this opportunity go to waste! Rape the giant bee! Here! And Now!

BRILLIANT!
>> No. 1968
[X] Carefully move closer to Mystia and listen to her sing.
>> No. 1970
Mystia's singing. You must hear it.
You stand up and begin walking over to her position, carrying your sitting log with you. Fuck caution, that bee's not going to sting you.
You quickly walk over to Mystia, who's sitting near Wriggle. As you get nearer to Wriggle, the giant bee flies off of Wriggle's arm and aims its stinger at you. But, if Wriggle knows what's good for her, this bee isn't going to fucking sting you. You're not scared of some fucking bee.
You sit down next to Mystia. The bee continues to buzz, aiming its stinger at you.
Mystia stops singing.
"Hi~"
"Hello."
"What is it~"
"I just wanted to listen to you sing."
"Okay~" She says with a smile on her face.
You watch her as she sings. As it gets darker, you notice your vision fading. More than it should be fading.
Then you feel something land on your hand.
Looking down, it's that fucking bee.

[ ] Freak out.
[ ] Smash it.
[ ] Zippo.
[ ] "Wriggle, what the fuck."
[ ] Ignore it.
>> No. 1971
[x] "Wriggle, what the fuck."
>> No. 1972
{X} "Wriggle, what the fuck."
>> No. 1973
[x] "Wriggle, what the fuck."
>> No. 1974
[x] "Wriggle, what's the buzz?"
>> No. 1975
[ ] "Wriggle, quit bugging me."
>> No. 1976
[ ] "Wriggle, what the fuck."
>> No. 1977
[x] "Wriggle, when I look up you better be making a beeline for the exit."
>> No. 1978
[X] Ignore it.
>> No. 1979
Hint: Raping Wriggle would have worked if there was no one there to pull her off of you.
---
"Wriggle, what the fuck?" you direct your question at Wriggle with a slightly annoyed tone.
"Oh, she seems to like you." She replies with a... malevolent is the best way to describe her smile.
"Tell her to get off." The wasp starts crawling up your arm slowly.
"No, I don't think I will." You can feel the malevolence coming from her.
The bee keeps crawling up your arm.

[ ] "Damnit, Wriggle!"
[ ] "Mystia, do something."
[ ] Zippo.
[ ] Smash it.
[ ] Anemia option.
[ ] Ignore it.
>> No. 1980
[X] Ignore it.
>> No. 1981
[x] "Mystia, do something."
It is delicious bee, you must eat it.
>> No. 1984
[ ] Smash it.
oho, why not antagonize Wriggle?
>> No. 1988
[x] Ignore it.
>> No. 1989
[ ]Ignore it.
>> No. 1994
wait, is it a bee or a wasp? the difference being that a bee can only sting once before it dies.

if it's a bee:
[x]bat it off, but don't kill it.

if it's a wasp:
[x]rip and tear
>> No. 1995
Damn it. This is bothersome.
You remember being told that if you don't agitate a wasp, it won't sting you. So you just ignore it.
It gets to just below your sleeve, then you feel pain as if someone had hammered a nail into your arm. needless to say you start rolling on the ground clutching your arm. Wriggle starts laughing while Mystia tries to calm you down.
That fucking bee stung you.
Kohaku walks over and slaps some mud on your arm where you got stung.
"It's to get the stinger out. Let it dry."
That fucking bee. it's just sitting there on Wriggle's arm, mocking you.
Fuck the fucking bee. You're pissed.
Once the pain subsides, you reach into your backpack and pull out one of the persuasion needles. You wait for Wriggle to look away, then walk over and stab the needle straight through the wasp. It starts wriggling around on the needle. You open your Zippo and light the bug on fire.
Wriggle obviously notices this, and attempts to stop you. But you're taller than her, so you just hold it above her reach.
"What the hell are you doing!?" Now she's really pissed.
"That fucking wasp stung me. And it's your fault too for not doing anything."
She punches you in the stomach. Fuck, now you've been stung and had your breath knocked out of you.
Then the Zippo lands on your arm, giving you a weak burn. Fuck.
You take a moment to recover, then stand up and sit back down on your log stool.

Status: 50%.

[ ] Write-in.
>> No. 1996
>>1994

>Vespa mandarinia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vespa_mandarinia

It's a wasp.
>> No. 1998
[X] Stare at Wriggle and pick your teeth with the needle.
>> No. 1999
[X] Eat the wasp, but don't eat the stinger.
>> No. 2000
>>1996

Wasps don't leave their stingers behind. Nor do most bees, for that matter.
>> No. 2001
>>2000
You expect someone from Gensokyo to know that?
>> No. 2006
>>2001
...Yes?
>> No. 2007
>>2006
No.
>> No. 2009
>>2001
Uh-uh. That's been common knowledge - especially amongst lower-tech societies - since man first encountered stinging bugs.

I expected Wrigs to react badly, either way.
>> No. 2011
[x] "Hey Wriggle, why do you keep bugging me if I tick you off so badly? If you want my advice, you mite just want to make a beeline out of here, that way neither of us have ants in the pants."

This is either going to BAD END or we're going to Ultros a total pain in the ass out of our party. Personally, I hope it's the latter.
>> No. 2012
>>2007
How'd she know a folk remedy for it, then?
>> No. 2013
>>2009
I was unaware.

>>2012
Yukari did it.
>> No. 2022
[x] "Hey Wriggle, why do you keep bugging me if I tick you off so badly? If you want my advice, you mite just want to make a beeline out of here, that way neither of us have ants in the pants."
>> No. 2023
[x] "Hey Wriggle, why do you keep bugging me if I tick you off so badly? If you want my advice, you mite just want to make a beeline out of here, that way neither of us have ants in the pants."
>> No. 2024
>>2023

OH GOD

PUN... OVERLOAD....

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHDSLAKFJLSDIFUOIASUFLJWERLKF!!!
>> No. 2025
File 12137375784.png - (120.54KB , 687x231 , WHATAREYOUDOING.png ) [iqdb]
2025
>>2023
>> No. 2026
[x] Sneak beside to Wriggle and whisper to her "Wriggle, if you pull a stunt like that again, I'll pull you aside and show you what MY stinger can do to your body."
>> No. 2035
[+] Sneak beside to Wriggle and whisper to her "Wriggle, if you pull a stunt like that again, I'll pull you aside and show you what MY stinger can do to your body."
Best write-in yet.
>> No. 2039
[X] Sneak beside to Wriggle and whisper to her "Wriggle, if you pull a stunt like that again, I'll pull you aside and show you what MY stinger can do to your body."

I don't care if the other write-in got three first.
>> No. 2040
[X] Sneak beside to Wriggle and whisper to her "Wriggle, if you pull a stunt like that again, I'll pull you aside and show you what MY stinger can do to your body."
>> No. 2042
Wriggle's really starting to piss you off.
You sneak over beside her, but before you can say anything, she stands up and walks off into the forest.
You decide to follow her. You've still got stuff to say. You manage to sneak off without anyone else noticing you. She eventually stops walking and just stands there.
"What are you following me for?"
"Wriggle, if you pull a stunt like before again, I'll pull you aside and show you what MY stinger can do to your body."
"Hahahahaha"
She laughs.
"Quite confident. Why don't you try it?"

[ ] Try it.
[ ] Back down. Like a pussy.
[ ] Ask Wriggle why she seems to hate you.
>> No. 2043
[ ] Try it.

YEEEEEEEES
>> No. 2044
[X] Try it.
>> No. 2045
[X] Try it.
>> No. 2046
[x] Try it.
[x] 2 choices back.
[x] "Hey Wriggle, why do you keep bugging me if I tick you off so badly? If you want my advice, you mite just want to make a beeline out of here, that way neither of us have ants in the pants."
>> No. 2047
[X] Slap her ass. "It's no fun if you want it."
>> No. 2049
[x] Slap her ass. "It's no fun if you want it."
>> No. 2050
[x] Ask Wriggle why she seems to hate you.

Or back down like a pussy. Think the third option would let the story progress further though. I think trying it would result it Wriggle ripping out your internal organs like when I suggested you rape her.
>> No. 2051
Challenging you like that. SHE is the overconfident one.
She's not in range yet though. You'll have to fix that.
You dash towards her. She just grins as she pulls out a spellcard.
It's the same one as before. This is going to be quite easy.
This time you cross the distance to Wriggle much quicker. A couple of the bullets hit you, but you don't care. They're too weak to stop you now.
You get all the way to where Wriggle is, then knock her down onto the ground. Her spellcard immediately ends, and you are left holding her down on the ground.
"Heh."
It's amusing. This girl keeps saying you're weak, yet you're once again in a situation where you've overpowered her.
"I win."
She begins laughing.
"You really think you can hold me down, human?"
She struggles. But it doesn't work.
"Argh, let me go."
"No, Wriggle. You challenged me, now it's time to accept the concequences."
You grab both of her hands and lift her, pinning her against a tree.
"I'll kill you." she threatens. But she's under your control now.
You hold her hands down on the tree's trunk as you pull her pants off of her, being careful to keep her legs pinned the whole time. She seems to stop resisting, but continues glaring at you.
You slide your hand up her shirt and pinch one of her nipples. She struggles again, but doens't get anywhere. You move closer to her to make it harder for her to move.
Sliding your hand back down out of her shirt, you instead slide it into her panties. You feel around for her hole, and find it slightly moist. You rub her clit before continuing to insert your fingers into her tight opening. Wriggle attempts to break free of your grip, but gives up. You continue fingering her, and she slowly relaxes her resistance.
You can't hold back anymore. You're so hard that it almost hurts. You slide her panties down and off of her, shoving them in your pocket once they're off. You move closer to her and press your penis against her opening. She squeals as you slowly push it in. She's quite tight, and it feels good.
You begin thrusting in and out. She gradually gets wetter on her own, and you think you hear a moan at one point.
Eventually it becomes too much to handle. You can't hold it in anymore, and blow your load inside her tight hole.
Your orgasm leaves you slightly weakened. Noticing this, Wriggle breaks free of your grip and pushes you to the ground. You attempt to grab her arm as she punches you, but your strength isn't enough. You feel her fist impact with your head, then all goes black.

You wake up in the tent with a headache. You sit up and find that everyone but Wriggle is asleep inside. You quitely step out of the tent, and find Wriggle sitting outside on a log.

[ ] Ask her how you got back to camp.
[ ] Ask her if she enjoyed it too.
[ ] Ask her why she didn't kill you.
>> No. 2054
[X] Ask her if she enjoyed it too.
>> No. 2055
[ ] Ask her why she didn't kill you.
[ ] Ask her if she enjoyed it too.
>> No. 2058
[X] Ask her why she didn't kill you.
[Y] Ask her if she enjoyed it too.
>> No. 2059
[N] Ask her why she didn't kill you.
[I] Ask her if she enjoyed it too.
>> No. 2060
[ ] Ask her why she didn't kill you.
[ ] Ask her if she enjoyed it too.
>> No. 2065
[+] Ask her why she didn't kill you.
[+] Ask her if she enjoyed it too.

Not sure I like this Anon at this point. Oh well.

Also, for a writer who doesn't do H-scenes, you've done a surprising number of them (albeit interrupted, BAD ENDed, and/or minimalist).
>> No. 2070
>>2065
>doesn't do H-scenes
What? Where did I say that?
>> No. 2077
[ ] Ask her why she didn't kill you.
[ ] Ask her if she enjoyed it too.
>> No. 2083
>>2070
Well, that was my assumption when you wrote
>I suck at writing h-scenes, so blueballs for you.
>> No. 2088
>>2083
That just means that I'll attempt to make them as short as possible.
>> No. 2089
[x] Ask her how you got back to camp.
[x] Ask her if she enjoyed it too.
>> No. 2090
"Wriggle, why didn't you kill me after that?"
"I wonder why." She says facing away from you.
"Could it be that you enjoyed it too?"
"Eh? A-absolutely not!"
Before you get the chance to question her further, Mystia steps out of the tent and yawns.
"Good morning~"
It's probably not to good to talk to Wriggle about raping her in front of her best friend, so you don't press it any further.
Everyone else wakes up soon.
"We should get moving. Where are we heading next?" Kohaku asks.

[ ] Yukari said to go to the Scarlet Devil Mansion.
[ ] Human village.
[ ] Somewhere else (specify)
>> No. 2091
[x] Somewhere else (Kourindou)
To get "That one gun" Yukari talked about when she gave us a hint.
>> No. 2092
Waitasec. We collected a pair of Wriggle's panties. That should be +1 continue!
>> No. 2093
>>2092
She wasn't unconscious.

[x] Somewhere else (Kourindou)
>> No. 2100
[x] Somewhere else (Kourindou)
Following the herd

>It's probably not to good to talk to Wriggle about raping her in front of her best friend
Wasn't rape if it was willing, so fair game, right?
>> No. 2101
>>2093
I'm pretty sure she'd be conscious if she's trying to free herself from your grip as you pump into her vagina with a raging boner.

[x] Somewhere else (Kourindou)
>> No. 2102
[x] Somewhere else (Kourindou)
>> No. 2104
"Lets go to Kourindou."
"Eh? You know about Kourindou? Well, I guess we have time. We'll be flying."
You take down the tent and shove it in your backpack.
"Wriggle~ You're going to be carrying him~" Mystia says. She flashes you a mischievous smile.
"wha- Why me?" Wriggle says with an irritated expression.
"Why not~ Just do it~"
"Well, if it's you asking..."
She turns to you.
"Do anything stupid and I'm dropping you." she says with a threatening tone.
"Fine."
She grabs your hand and lifts you off the ground quickly. Quickly enough for it to hurt. You begin flying off to the east. Eventually you come across a house, and descend.
When you get there, Wriggle drops you four feet from the ground. It doesn't hurt other than the normal pain you'd get from falling four feet. Deciding not to make a scene over something that didn't really hurt, you stand up and walk over to the house's door. Not wanting to be rude, you knock on the door.
"Come in." you hear someone yell from inside.
You step inside and find lots of stuff everywhere. There isn't any real organization, however it's not difficult to see everything there. On first glance, the only thing that looks remarkable is a theremin sitting in the middle of the room.
"Welcome, come talk to me if you find anything you want."
You take a quick look over the wares. There is a bunch of junk. Batteries, old cellphones, dull pocketknives. There's various instruments too. One that catches your eye is a Stratocaster, but you can't seem to find cables or an amp.
You continue looking, and come across a handgun that looks like none you've ever seen before. The action on it seems really strange. You can't figure out how it works, only that it opens on the top to expel used shots. It appears to not have a detachable magazine, but instead has an internal one that you stick clips into. The bullets themselves are strange, too- the casings are about the same size and shape as an AA battery. There's only five total, and you don't have a clue where you'd be able to find more of this variety of bullet. However, just the uniqueness of the gun is enough to pique your interest. You also remember Yukari saying something about "that one gun." You wonder if this could be it.

You walk over to the counter and talk to the man behind it.
"Hey, what's this thing?" You hand the gun to him.
"That's some sort of weapon from the outside world. It's meant for shooting down large flying machines out of the sky."
What? This little gun was made to shoot down planes? This thing must be powerful as hell. Too bad you only have five shots.
"Normally I'd charge 10,000 yen for it, but since you're a first time customer I'll drop it down to 5,000."
Shit. You don't have any yen. Even if that IS amazingly cheap for a gun like this.

[ ] You do have outside world money though. See if he'll accept that.
[ ] Try to trade another item for the gun.
[ ] This gun isn't worth it. Keep looking.
>> No. 2105
[x] You do have outside world money though. See if he'll accept that.
[x] Try to trade another item for the gun.
[x] Inventory
FUCK. Shouldnt've given Reimu that donation.
>> No. 2106
[X] "I'll give you Wriggle for it."
>> No. 2107
[X] You do have outside world money though. See if he'll accept that.
>> No. 2110
[x] You do have outside world money though. See if he'll accept that.
[x] Try to trade another item for the gun.
[x] Inventory
>> No. 2111
[x] You do have outside world money though. See if he'll accept that.
[x] Try to trade another item for the gun.
[x] Inventory

I'm hoping it's a Castor Gun from outlaw star
>> No. 2112
>>2104
Considering the fact that Gensokyo used to be a part of Japan wouldn't yen be considered "outside world money"?
>> No. 2114
>>2112
The outside world money being referenced is United States Dollars.
---
Inventory:
Candy. This is some pretty damn good candy.
Backpack. A large backpack. You can fit many things in it.
-Tent. For sleeping in.
-Sleeping bag. Also for sleeping in.
-Hunting knife. A normal hunting knife. The blade is about 7" long.
-Silver .45 ACP bullets (6). These were damn expensive. Pure silver bullets.
-Ruger 10/22 magazine (10/10). A full Ruger 10/22 magazine.
-Medical kit. You could use this to treat wounds.
-Ruger 10/22. Your trusty old .22 rifle. Not very powerful, but semi-auto is nice.
-Persuasion needles (3x). These are the throwing needles Reimu uses. 9" long and sharp.
-Paper amulets(3x). These are the paper amulets Reimu uses. You don't know how to use them.
-Berserker pack (1x). RIP AND TEAR!
Shiny red marble. It appears to be made of ruby. You have no idea where it came from.
Zippo. It's red. The lighter fluid in it has been recently filled.
Note. Apparantly from Yukari. Usually it is blank save the heart in the middle.
Spellcard. Affection Sign "Perfect Ruffle". It does what the name says. No mana cost.
Keys. These go to the truck.
Money ($150). Self-explanatory.
Panties (Yukari's, Wriggle's).
---
He seems to have a bunch of things from the outside world. Perhaps he would accept outside world money as an item trade.
You reach into your pocket and pull out a $50 bill.
"This work?" you hand it to him.
He examines it closely.
"Yes, this is more than enough."
Huh? It should be pretty close to exactly what he asked for. You decide not to press the question.
He takes the money and shoves it inside a drawer on the inside of the counter.
"The weapon's yours. Feel free to browse some more."
You decide to do just that. You browse the wares a bit more. You don't find much, but you notice Onric staring intently at something she's holding. You walk over to her and find that it's a Zippo lighter, with a brass finish.
"Hey, how much do you want for this lighter?" You ask the man behind the counter.
He watches Onric for a bit.
"Just take it."
Onric beams.
"I can really have it?" she asks.
"Yes, take it."
"Thank you!" she yells. She really likes fire, doesn't she.
In any case, you can't find anything else that's interesting. Everyone else in your group has also finished looking and has been waiting for you to finish.
Your group walks outside of the shop.
"So where to now?" Kohaku asks.

[ ] Scarlet Devil Mansion.
[ ] Human village.
[ ] Other (specify)
>> No. 2116
[x] Scarlet Devil Mansion.
Into the Garden of Madness.
>> No. 2119
[x] Scarlet Devil Mansion.
>> No. 2120
[x] Scarlet Devil Mansion.
>> No. 2127
"Lets head to the Scarlet Devil Mansion at the lake."
You can feel her about to tsukkomi you.
"Yukari told me to go there."
She sighs.
"I hope she knows what she's doing then. Come on."
She goes to grab your hand, but is stopped by Mystia.
"Wriggle carries him~" she says with that mischievous smile.
"Eh, fine by me."
Wriggle once again reluctantly takes your hand and lifts off of the ground.
After about ten minutes of flying, you land in front of the gate to the Scarlet Devil Mansion. You notice that the gate guard is currently asleep.
"Well, we're here. What now?"
Yes, what now? Coming here and camping outside of their mansion would probably just annoy the tenants, and would be like erecting a large arrow over your head saying "OVER HERE!"
Well, you could try waking the gate guard, or try sneaking in. There's also the possibility of making enough of a ruckus to get the people inside to come out to find out what's making so much noise.

[ ] Wake the door guard.
[ ] Sneak in.
[ ] Noise, to pierce the silence.
[ ] Set up camp in front of the gate.
>> No. 2133
[x] Wake the door guard.
Preferably by voice and not by physical contact, so that she doesn't SHORYUKEN us into the lake.
>> No. 2134
[ ] Wake the door guard.
>> No. 2136
[x] Wake the door guard.
Damn, if only our party wasn't with us at the moment.
>> No. 2141
[X] Update
>> No. 2142
[ ] Wake the door guard.
>> No. 2153
It's probably best not to cause a scene, who knows what the inhabitants would do to you for annoying them. And just sneaking in is risky too. Best plan of action is to wake the gate guard.
You walk over to her and shake her shoulder.
"Huh, wha-"
She sees you. You don't even expect it to come as you're thrown through the air. You land on some soft grass. You don't get any more pain than you'd expect to from falling on the grass, but the adrenaline rush from being suddenly thrown like that was massive.
You let the adrenaline wear off a bit so you can actually properly stand up, then face the door guard. She's standing in a fighting pose with a determined look.
"What are you here for?" she asks in a commanding voice.
"Uh, Yukari told us to come here."
"I don't believe that. And who's 'us'?"
You point to your group.
"What makes you think I'm going to let so many people through when I know the mistress isn't expecting any guests?"
"I don't know. Ask Yukari."
"I don't see Yukari anywhere."
You notice someone flying over the wall. The gate guard doesn't seem to notice.
"I'm going to have to ask that you leave."
"I've got nowhere to go."
"I don't care, you're not getting into the mansion without permission from the mistress."
Well, she seems determined to stop you from getting in. You really have no where else to go, though, so you just stand there. She keeps standing there, watching you. She lets off on her fighting pose a bit, but still seems ready.
After a few minutes, you see the same person flying back over the wall from the other side.
Suddenly out of nowhere a maid appears. You don't pay too much attention to her, though, as you're more worried about the knife flying straight for your face. Somehow you manage to not only duck out of the way, but also grab it by the handle. Once you realize that you actually pulled off such an impossible action, you stare at the throwing knife in your hand. It feels to be weighted perfectly for the method you use when throwing knives. It's been so long since you've done it, though, that you're not sure you'd be able to do it well.
"Hmph." the maid says. Only now do you realize that it was her that threw it. Obviously since she's got an identical knife in each of her hands.
"I suggest that you leave immediately. Because of you holding up the door guard, someone snuck into the library again. You won't be so lucky next time I throw a knife at you if you attempt to oppose me."
Well shit.

[ ] Diplomacy. Surely the best way.
[ ] You've got a throwing knife in your hand. Throw it.
[ ] Who the hell does this bitch think she is? Tackle her.
[ ] Note.
>> No. 2154
[X] You've got a throwing knife in your hand. Throw it.
>> No. 2155
[ ] Note.
>> No. 2156
[x] Note.
Help me, Yukari!
>> No. 2158
[x] Note.
>> No. 2160
That's right, the note.
You pull it out of your pocket.

"Show me to Sakuya. <3"

That's all it says. Well, it's better than nothing.
"Sakuya, this note tells me to show it to you."
She looks at you with a dumbfounded expression.
The note disappears from your hands and appears in hers. She examines it. She then promptly disappears again.
A couple seconds later, she reappears in front of you.
"Ojou-sama told me to take you to her. Follow me."
Well, that's good.
She leads you into through the gate and into the mansion. After a short while of walking through the halls, you arrive at a large door. The maid knocks.
"Come in."
She opens the door and ushers you and your group inside.
Inside you find a bat-winged girl wearing a pink dress with red trimming sitting at a small table with a cup of tea.
"Hello. I'm Remilia." She says.
You introduce yourself to her.
"So, I understand Yukari led you here to be my next meal."
"WHAT."
"Mm, I haven't had fresh blood in a while. This is quite a treat." She floats up into the air towards you.
She moves closer to you. You can see her sharp, elongated canine teeth and her deep red eyes.
She continues moving closer until you feel her breath on your neck. You then feel her teeth press against it.
"Pff."
Huh.
"Ahahahaha. I really had you going there for a second."
What?
"I was just messing with you. Yukari told me to let you stay here for a few days. So I will. I've got nothing better to do, anyway. Sakuya! Go get these people rooms."
"Yes, ojou-sama."
She steps out into the hallway.
"Follow me."
You follow her through the hallways of the mansion. She stops in the middle of a hallway. She points to the door to her right.
"This is your room." she says with a cold tone while looking at you.
She points at the door directly across from it.
"This is the room for the rest of you."
She lowers her arm.
"A fairy maid will alert you when meals are about to be served. If you'll excuse me."
She reaches her hand into her pocket, then disappears.
The rest of your group walk into their room. You've got time to kill now.

[ ] Ask a fairy maid to give you directions to the library. A large mansion like this is bound to have a library, right?
[ ] Go talk to Remilia again.
[ ] Wander the mansion.
[ ] Other (specify)
>> No. 2163
>You've got time to kill now.

[X] Find Sakuya

Let this be our final battle...
>> No. 2171
[X] Other (specify)

Go bother Meiling. Since we're guests of Remilia, no punchy punchy in the face.
>> No. 2172
[X] Wander on over to the gate guard.
>> No. 2173
{X} Wander on over to the gate guard~
>> No. 2179
[X] Wander on over to the gate guard.
>> No. 2182
You briefly wonder how that gate guard from before is doing. You then begin wandering the mansion, in the general direction of the door. Along the way you observe several fairy maids attempting (and often failing) household tasks. A particularly humorous incident was when one was attempting to clean a chandelier and it fell, almost crushing another fairy directly underneath.
You eventually find yourself at the entrance and decide to step outside. You walk along the path towards the gate.
You find the gate guard practicing her martial arts techniques in front of the gate.

[ ] Interrupt her.
[ ] Attack her.
[ ] Stand there and watch.
[ ] Leave.
>> No. 2183
{X} Stand there and watch.
>> No. 2185
[ ] Stand there and watch.
>> No. 2187
[+] Stand there and watch.
jiiiii~
>> No. 2188
Yeah, interrupting someone practincing so focusedly would be a bad idea. You decide to just watch her.
She continues practicing for a bit, then notices you watching you.
"Um, can I help you?"
"No, I'm just watching you practice."
"Why?"
"It looked interesting."
"Eh? You really think this is interesting?" she asks with a surprised face.
"Yes."
"Well, uh, thanks, I guess. Um, it's a little embarassing to be watched while training, though."

[ ] Appologize to her, head back inside.
[ ] Ask her name.
[ ] Ask her to spar with you.
>> No. 2189
[X] Stand there and watch.

I'm tempted to attack her with a high-pitched "WAH-TAH!" but that would be stupid.
>> No. 2190
[X] Apologize to her, ask her name, and then head back inside.
>> No. 2192
[X] Apologize to her, ask her name, and then head back inside.
>> No. 2193
[x] Apologize to her, ask her name, and then head back inside.
[x] Ask yourself, "What would Tohno Shiki do?"
[x] Rape the maids
>> No. 2194
{X} Apologize to her, ask her name, and then head back inside.
>> No. 2195
Yeah, you should apologize to her for interrupting her.
"I'm sorry for interupting you, miss..." You realize you never got her name from her.
"Hong Meiling." she says with a smile.
"Miss Meiling. I'll leave you to your practicing then."
"Ah, see you later then."
You walk back toward the mansion. Stepping inside, you find the lobby exactly as you left it when you exited the mansion.

[ ] Find the library.
[ ] Go talk to Remilia.
[ ] Wander the mansion.
[ ] Other (specify)
>> No. 2196
{X} Find the library.
>> No. 2197
File 121398339759.jpg - (158.00KB , 600x600 , 5abd12ce914ef21d921613aa99cf5a4c.jpg ) [iqdb]
2197
>>2195
[X] Find the library.

Patchy~
>> No. 2198
[x] Find the library.

Lets violate Koa~
>> No. 2200
You decide that you want to find the library that this place undoubtedly has.
You pull aside one of the fairy maids and ask for directions. They give them.
You shortly arrive at the doors to the library. Opening them, you step inside.
It's dark and dusty inside. Not enough to cause problems, but it's quite noticable. You briefly wonder how one can read in such situations, before realizing that you're in a huge fucking library and don't know where anything is. You briefly wander around inside for a while, and find that first of all you don't know where anything is to find it, and that now you're fucking lost.

[ ] Call out for help.
[ ] Continue wandering.
[ ] Attempt to climb a bookcase.
[ ] Fuck it, you've got a sleeping bag. Take a nap. Someone will come wake you up, right?
>> No. 2201
File 121398716651.jpg - (6.21KB , 217x235 , ichigoclose.jpg ) [iqdb]
2201
[x] Fuck it, you've got a sleeping bag. Take a nap. Someone will come wake you up, right?

Hmmm.
HMMMMM.
>> No. 2202
[ ] Fuck it, you've got a sleeping bag. Take a nap. Someone will come wake you up, right?
>> No. 2203
[x] Fuck it, you've got a sleeping bag. Take a nap. Someone will come wake you up, right?

OH GOD BOOK MONSTERS.
>> No. 2204
Description that fits most fairies (obviously excluding Cirno, Daiyousei, and any other fairies that would be of a larger size): Around 3 feet tall, moe, and they always fly wherever they go, rarely touching the ground.
---
Yeah, a nap sounds nice about now.
You unroll your sleeping bag on the floor, climb in, and begin napping.
You're awoken a few hours later to the sensation of a tiny finger poking you. Opening your eyes, you find that a fairy maid is trying to wake you up.
"It's lunch time now. Please follow me to the dining room."
Shit, not as planned. Well, you are hungry anyway. You didn't eat breakfast, after all.
You follow the fairy maid out of the library and to the dining room. You take your seat next to Kohaku and across from Wriggle.
Remilia is sitting at the head of the table, with Sakuya on her right and another girl you don't recognize on her left.

[ ] Just eat.
[ ] Talk to (specify) about (specify)
[ ] Write-in.
>> No. 2205
[X] Talk to Kohaku about how she's been spending her day.

If asked in turn, say we were lost in the library.
>> No. 2206
[X] Talk to Kohaku about how she's been spending her day.

She keeps to herself too much.
>> No. 2208
[X] Rub Wriggles leg with your foot.
>> No. 2211
[x] Talk to Kohaku about how she's been spending her day.
Bah.
>> No. 2212
{X} Rub Wriggles leg with your foot.
Antagonizan gaems.
>> No. 2271
{X} Rub Wriggles leg with your foot.