[Return]
Archived Thread

File 123952192081.jpg - (191.02KB , 583x814 , mamo.jpg ) [iqdb]
18235 No. 18235
Texts are over, but they came with severe artist's block. Amazingly, the English paper was eaier than the mother tongue.
--------------------------------
[X] Go to her. Ask her if she's okay. If conversation flows from there, follow it. If it doesn't, go to give Momiji a hand.

“-ah…I really couldn’t leave you there could I?” Sanae’s voice speaks, her head angled towards the love struck fool. Unconsciously perhaps, her free hand rises and pats the pad on her cheek lightly, a slight-very slight wince of discomfort flickers briefly on her features. “It’s my job to ensure your safety within Lady Yasaka’s domain after all…”

“Oh! But thank you just the same!” the boy replies enthusiastically, his head bobbing at Sanae’s every gesture. “My father is quite influential within the mountain town. I would be able to put forward a sizable contribution to your shrine as compensation…” his voice trails off suggestively, and his eyes, in your opinion, rather where they shouldn’t be.

“I see,” Sanae replies neutrally, “but, please understand that my actions were not for the sake of any rewards and well…”

“I insist,” he answers confidently, cutting her off. “It’s the least I could do and after all it would go a long way to rebuilding the Moriya Shrine.”

“I’ll have to ask Lady Yasaka…” Sanae murmurs in reply, “She’s the ultimate authority in this…” she pauses in mid sentence as you catch up with the two. Briefly, her eyes meet with yours, a goodly amount of worry emanating from her, reminding you of the demure girl who worried and fussed every time Mari came up with something stupid. How ironic that she would be the most unusual of the whole group.

“Are you okay?” you ask, noting her sling and bandages. Not a very intelligent question is it?

Sanae though, with an almost saint like patience, spares you any sarcasm, merely lifting (to the best of her abilities) her injured arm, to accentuate her point- just in case you didn’t get it apparently.

“Miss Kochiya? Do you know this…person?” the boy asks, his eyes narrowing suspiciously as he looks you over, his mouth twisted in distaste. Ah a rich an influential fellow, no doubt, judging from his actions and words. Evidently doesn’t have a good impression of you, but the feeling is mutual.

“Yes I do.” Sanae replies, good natured as usual. “Are you alright?” she asks, turning back to you.

You nod wordlessly.

“You didn’t appear at the shrine, so we got worried, though…” she continues, leaning her injured arm towards you for emphasis. “I suppose, it was better that you didn’t show up today after all, hmm?”

“Yeah…I still got caught up in this whole mess either way…” you answer, giving her a wry smile. “I still got stuck right between the tengu and the celestials up there.” You point towards the ceiling, vaguely towards where you imagined the tengu fort’s main gates would be. “Wasn’t the best of experiences…haven’t seen something like that in real life before.”

“I see,” Sanae acknowledges. “Still, I’m glad to see that you’re uninjured.”

“And you? Nothing too serious?” you ask.

“Dislocation and bruising, and a bit of a scratch,” she answers patting her cheek. “But otherwise I’m fine. Thank you for the concern.”

“She got hurt, saving my life,” the boy adds proudly, “I went up to pray for a bit,” a slight tinge of red on his face. “Then the earth started shaking and moving, and everything just fell off the side of the mountain, and she grabbed my hand and hung on. I owe her my life.”

“Ah…” you acknowledge, looking at Sanae, who grins sheepishly, and nods.

“Well…we weren’t expecting any visitors except for you today,” she speaks in a low voice, “I thought that he was…well, I couldn’t leave him, could I?” she lets it go at that point.

“I see,” you answer, noting that the boy is leaning in closely, unabashedly trying to listen. He jumps as you fix him with a neutral stare, but you don’t bother for long. “Shall we?” you ask, looking at your old school mate. “We will have to clear up these issues sooner or later.”

There’s a pregnant pause, though Sane slowly assents, nodding once in agreement.

“Yes..yes…you...you’re right. I promised you that I would explain when I was ready, didn’t I? I think…I am, now. It’s been too long already…” She replies anxiously, sparing the boy an odd look. “Please give me a few moments.” She says, though you don’t answer, watching as Sanae pulls the boy aside, and speaks a few rapid phrases to him. Though you don’t even try to eavesdrop on their exchange, the look on his face is self evident.

Though he could be only slightly younger than yourself, his face reverts to a kind of childish pout-like a small boy being denied something he wants. Though, he has the good graces not to protest in any way, despite the sour look he flashed you as he passed. Evidently you’ve inadvertently thwarted something heartfelt and vaguely romantic, no doubt quite some time in the planning. Still…you’re not complaining, are you?

“Lord Tenma has set us aside an area for a temporary shrine of sorts. Please follow me,” Sanae states. You nod, wordlessly as Sanae, having received her reply. Picks up her pace and marches off into the entranceway of one of the larger tunnels. You follow, easily keeping up with her as the respectful tengu stand aside, making way for the Moriya Preistess as she walks, giving you fairly curious (though unprying) glances as you walk along side her.

Down the carved hallways and tunnels with light streaming in from torches or openings in the rock far above, until finally, you realize that she’s stopped right outside the restaurant that Aya and co were drinking in earlier. The owner glumly sits outside looking rather dazed, his faced bruised and his ears drooping (another wolf tengu). There are danmaku burns on his apron. Ah, Shiroko.

The lot next to the restaurant, however… ah you see it now. You hadn’t noticed before but, there are the beginnings of ceremonial carvings at the entrance, with timbers strewn around in piles. So this is what they were for. Other than the restaurant’s manager, however, the place is otherwise deserted; though perhaps it would be less so once the shrine reopened.

“Well…come in then,” she invites, crossing the threshold into the temporary shrine itself.

It’s rather Spartan, actually, though it seems that she’s comfortable in this place. The furniture looks solid enough and the place is adequately lit by a small fireplace, burning under a stone stove.

“Sanae turns.

“Fried rice?” she offers.

[] Yes. You haven’t had Sanae’s fried rice for over two years.
[] No.
[] You’re injured, I’ll cook instead.
[] You’re injured. Let’s go to the restaurant instead. My treat.

[] A subject you wish to address. Within reason of course.
-----------------------------
Got out ICO again and wanda+colossus. Inspiration for writing yes, but for drawing not so much. That's what Black Rock Shooter is for.My clumsy style is no match at all.

>> No. 18240
[x] You're not really that hungry, but you'll cook for her if she desires a meal, or even take her to the restaurant, your treat. Her choice.
[x] Get to the point.
>> No. 18243
[x] No.
[x] "Why?"
>> No. 18244
[x] Yes. You haven’t had Sanae’s fried rice for over two years.

Why turn down her hospitality?
>> No. 18245
[x] Yes. You haven’t had Sanae’s fried rice for over two years.
[x] "Why?"
>> No. 18247
[] Yes. You haven’t had Sanae’s fried rice for over two years.
>> No. 18248
[x] You’re injured, I’ll cook instead.
>> No. 18249
[x] You’re injured, I’ll cook instead.
>> No. 18251
[!/] Yes. You haven’t had Sanae’s fried rice for over two years.
[!/] "Why?"
>> No. 18253
You guys seriously want to make an injured girl cook for you? This smells like redneck.
>> No. 18255
File 123956147125.jpg - (193.21KB , 473x700 , 1236131168034.jpg ) [iqdb]
18255
>>18253
>> No. 18256
>You guys seriously want to make an injured girl cook for you? This smells like redneck.

Agreed. I voted
>[] You’re injured, I’ll cook instead.
but I should have added/copied
>[x] You're not really that hungry, but you'll cook for her if she desires a meal, or even take her to the restaurant, your treat. Her choice.

After all, she's already been through alot (not that you haven't) but at least you're not that badly injured.
>> No. 18257
[x] You’re injured, I’ll cook instead.
>> No. 18258
[+] Ask her if she's alright cooking like that.
-Yes: You haven’t had Sanae’s fried rice for over two years.
-Default: You’re injured, I’ll cook instead.
>> No. 18259
[x] Ask her if she's alright cooking like that.

>>18253
>want to make an injured girl cook
>make
You seem confused. Try reading the update again while thinking of Sanae as an actual person who can make her own decisions.
>> No. 18260
>>18253

She offered the rice.
>> No. 18261
>>18259
I did, and I'm pretty certain she offered to cook out of a sense of responsibility and probably didn't think of her injury when making the offer. Besides, just because someone offers you something doesn't mean you can't help them.
>> No. 18263
[X] She' injured, offer to help.
[X] Discussion topic: how long it'll take before the shrine is be restored.

Most topics are a little too deep to talk about while preparing a quick meal. Little thing first, maybe even opens the to door to offer our assistance in getting the shrine back up and running.
>> No. 18276
>I did, and I'm pretty certain she offered to cook out of a sense of responsibility and probably didn't think of her injury when making the offer.

No, if that were the case, she wouldn't have decided on a specific dish to prepare.

>Besides, just because someone offers you something doesn't mean you can't help them.

You can offer to help them, but being all blustery because she's injured and therefore completely helpless even though she can make miracles happen at will just makes you look like a preening, chauvinistic dullard.

Japanese women in particular make a show of their culinary skill. If you helped prepare it, she's not going to be quite so flattered when you tell her how good it is.

Taking her to a restaurant is going to make her feel even more put out, especially if you imply that she is the one who is in need to feeding, not you.
>> No. 18277
[+] Ask her if she's alright cooking like that.
-Yes: You haven’t had Sanae’s fried rice for over two years.
-Default: You’re injured, I’ll cook instead.
>> No. 18280
[X] Yes. You haven’t had Sanae’s fried rice for over two years.

It's been two years. Want delicious fried rice, want to compliment her on it.
>> No. 18281
[x] Yes. You haven’t had Sanae’s fried rice for over two years.
>> No. 18298
[ze] >>18280

I fucking love fried rice. I don't know why the restaurants bother putting anything else on the menu like it's anywhere's near as delicious.

No wait. Egg foo yung is pretty damn good too.
But not as good as fried rice.
Not by a long fucking shot.
>> No. 18299
[x] You’re injured, I’ll cook instead.
>> No. 18305
You know, cooking rice is not hard. You can do it with only one hand.
>> No. 18369
[X] Yes. You haven’t had Sanae’s fried rice for over two years.
>> No. 18517
[] Yes. You haven’t had Sanae’s fried rice for over two years
[] help her with the cooking
>> No. 18542
[!/]Yes. You haven’t had a update for the last 5 days.
>> No. 18570
File 12399995157.jpg - (27.18KB , 300x300 , fried rice.jpg ) [iqdb]
18570
Getting back into a good pacing is hard. You stop for something, and then writing falls out of habit. In addition to quite a number of obligations I have t fulfill.
This one is a bit shorter than normal, but I hope you can enjoy it.
----------------------------------
[] Yes. You haven’t had Sanae’s fried rice for over two years.

Sanae nods wordlessly, and stoops to retrieve a covered bowl beneath the counter, and also a battered but sound looking wok, placing both items on the counter carefully as you watch.

“You want some help?” you ask, somewhat concerned. You’ve seen her do this kind of thing before; daily tasks performed one handed with exceptional skill, though not in such an injured state before. The Sanae you had known, had been shy to a fault, but in a way, more self sufficient than most of the people you had known back then.

“Thank you for offering,” she states gratefully. “But I can manage,” she declines once again; the familiar refusal for your help. As far as you had known, she had lived alone, and was wary of accepting help from people, even from her friends, Mari and Ren. And yourself, of course. It hadn’t stopped any of you from offering every time though, and it seems, even now, after a two year absence, the habit is as strong as ever; and apparently, so is her steadfast tradition of refusal.

You know better than to press the issue further. This is one issue where Sanae had refused to yield any ground, no matter what. Friends or not, not one amongst the three of you had cross this barrier once.

Still, you watch in apt fascination as Sanae pulls out the leftovers and goes to work, handling all the utensils and the wok with remarkable dexterity, considering that she’s working one handed. Soon, the sizzle of hot oil fills the air, as she works deftly, tossing leftover rice in the small wok with elegant flicks of her wrist. Satisfied, she turns aside for an egg, which she cracks on the battered iron edge, spilling its contents into the friend rice.

She knows your preferences well. You’ve always liked your eggs a little raw.

“Here,” she states, placing the fried rice on the table before you. “Eat up while it’s hot.”

“Mmm,” you grunt in reply. “You’re not eating?”

“There wasn’t really enough rice-but it’s alright! You can-“

“We’ll share.” You reply, cutting her off.

“But-“

“We’ll share,” you insist, promptly dividing the portions with your spoon.

“A-ah, thank you.” Comes Sanae’s faltering reply.

She takes her own spoon, though the two of you are more or less eating from the same plate, seeing that the tengu havn’t seen fit to supply clean crockery as of yet. It’s a familiar gesture, a degree of closeness perhaps, though you’re not quite sure what to do in this situation, having made the offer. Unlike the good old days, Mari and Ren weren’t here to inject some noise into the equation.

That’s how it used to go didn’t it? Maribel and Renko were the lively ones, joking, laughing and talking through the meals. As for Sanae and yourself…well…Maribel chattered more than enough for four people anyway. That said, this is really the first time you’ve eaten alone with her isn’t it? Since that the fiasco of a date didn’t particularly count with Mari and Ren hovering about the background.

Like most meals between two reserved people, it went rather silently; some mutually acknowledged though unspoken agreement not to bring up how awkward this was. Though, when you do speak-

“I want to know why”

“Tell me how are -“

The both of you pause.

[] You promised to tell me everything. Please do.
[] You left without telling us. Why.
[] …this fried rice is good.
[] You first.

Fell free to write in sensibly, once again.
-----------------------------
I am quite busy these few weeks. Not even enough time to draw anything; so it means I'm going out be out of practice soon.
Ah well... it happens.
>> No. 18571
[] You first.

Ladies first.
>> No. 18579
[X] You first.
>> No. 18581
[X] You first.
>> No. 18582
[] …this friend rice is good.
[] You first.
>> No. 18595
[x] You first.
[x] You've had enough to eat. Let her have the rest.
>> No. 18597
[] …this fried rice is good.
[] You first.
>> No. 18640
[] …this fried rice is good.
[] You first.
>> No. 18650
[] …this fried rice is good.
[] A good meal that I haven't eat for some time
[] You first.
>> No. 18815
>>18650

add

[] spoon feed her
>> No. 18818
[x] You first.

Here's hoping they both say this simultaneously
>> No. 18850
[z] …this fried rice is good.
[e] You first.
>> No. 18952
>>18818
That would be cute. Why'd you guys say no to the romantic backstory?

[x] You first.
>> No. 18953
File 124028895890.jpg - (105.62KB , 350x1200 , becbe215533931da300e88a2a044421a.jpg ) [iqdb]
18953
>>18952

Landlordanon is too socially inept and desensitized, as shown through the writefag descriptions.
Much like most of us. And she is a Yamato Nadeshiko.
>> No. 18957
>>18953
You have a point. Look at his role models.

Ran is portrayed as prudish in an almost Victorian manner. Chen has no experience. And Yukari, oh Yukari lol. Yukari would point out every half decent girl, and Landlord anon would stare blankly and quote Ran's lectures.

Yukari: Hey, hey. She's cute isn't she? Go talk to her!
Landlordanon:...why?
Yuakri: Ran's spoilt your romance sense...
>> No. 18958
>>18957

And Yukari's twin sister Yuakri suddenly comes to visit just to comment on Landlordanon's romance sense.
>> No. 18966
The girl who was left with memories and regret.
The boy with only emptiness in his heart.

Together, in their youth, they met: she knowing that she would soon discard the pleasures of this world, he never having tasted them.

They parted, each of them seeing themselves as an insignificant footnote upon the other's life.

(It'll be easier if you just forget me.)
(Please be happy, wherever you are.)

The one who was untouchable. The one who was untouched. A love that spans two worlds.

Mayohiga no Jinushi
Landlord of Mayohiga

(Could you believe in love?)
>> No. 18972
>>18966
Coming this fall to theaters near you.
>> No. 18973
>>18966

Awww.

[X] …this fried rice is good.
[X] You first.
>> No. 18977
>>18966

So touching
>> No. 18979
>>18966

It's shit, right?
>> No. 18981
>>18979
Just a small town girl, living in a lonely world...

Now it's shit.
>> No. 19023
File 12403756428.jpg - (132.06KB , 750x734 , 75297c77ccf2561f5e7123e0399fb016.jpg ) [iqdb]
19023
>>18981

Double shit? Right?
>> No. 19034
I don't think I would go that far.

Different time Different story perhaps.
Landlordanon's tale is quite a bit more lighthearted.
I wouldn't really expect a sordid, forbidden romance with the superior miko anyway. More likely mutal affection at most.
>> No. 19037
>>19034

Had the 'ex-girlfriend' option won, I think a romantic realationship could be possible to developt.

But no. Fags had to vote for friend option.
>> No. 19039
Though, it's worth considering that even if they weren't originally lovers, love could come about from friendship.

Also, the two of them don't seem to have been lovers in that trailer thing, either. In love, maybe, but not--wait, isn't this the old gag where two people are in love, but neither of them are aware that the other feels that way, so neither of them say anything? I usually hate that trope, but...
>> No. 19040
Goddamnit, update already.
>> No. 19043
>>19037
I keep reading that as EX Girlfriend.
>> No. 19054
>>19037
I'm still hoping to see more of Patchy in this. There was some real chemistry there.
>> No. 19087
File 124050569910.jpg - (876.55KB , 887x1170 , 7f802f31540531660be8e712622e00a1.jpg ) [iqdb]
19087
>>19054

FOOL!

Do you not know the Unwritten Rule of THP?

Patchy, Cirno, Keine, Flan~chan and Mokou Liver routes are forbidden.
>> No. 19088
>>19087

>Mokou Liver

Already subverted in a new CYOA.

Hell, the character ate Mokou's and Kaguya's.
>> No. 19089
>>19087

We had a Cirno route for a while.
...til we went insane and she killed herself repeatedly and lost her memory.
>> No. 19090
>>19087
Wait, why patchy?
>> No. 19099
>>19090

Same reason we can't have a China Route.
>> No. 19106
>>19099
Because she stands/sleeps in front of a gate all day?
>> No. 19111
>>19099 >>19106

Alright, stop that. This will probably become a stupid discussion about why is a touhou good and the other bad based on opinions, so please stop now before it grows.
>> No. 19130
>>19106
Yup, think of all the nasty shit that it's infected with because of that.
>> No. 19140
Finally, I'm out of paperwork hell. Hopefully I will be able to write more often- and draw if possible.

>>19054

I was actually under the impression that we don't have a Mei Ling route because despite her popularity, people tend to find Koakuma or Sakuya more alluring for some reason. Same as Patchy.
Yes. More Patchy would be nice wouldn't it? All I can say is that, Patchy, being rather passive, does not leave the library often. Your initiative.

>>19087
I've never really noticed this, but you're right. >>19099

------------------------
[X] …this fried rice is good.
[X] You first.

The small room is silent, noiseless save for the sounds of both your breathing and the clink of cutlery as the two of you eat. Until you had open your mouth. To break the silence; you had to say something after all.

“This. This fried rice…is good!” you say. You meant it as and conversational, civil complement, but Sanae sees things rather differently; her eyes widen and her jaw drops open as she laughs. Laughing like she’s never going to do so again, leaning on you slightly as you watch, bemused as she wipes her eyes on the sleeve of the gi. Quite unexpected.

“What is about?” you ask suspiciously, once Sanae has calmed a little.

“Oh, oh…nothing, really!” she exclaims, her eyes limpid as she leans away from you. ‘it’s just that…you just said all that out of the blue and… ah well…it was funny wasn’t it?”

“Was it?” you wonder, feeling the tension drain from your shoulders. Odd.

But still…

“Feeling up to talking now?” you ask her. “You can go first.”

Sanae merely nods gently. She shuts her eyes, composing herself, as she opens her mouth to speak.

“Thank you,” she whispers. “But before I tell you, could you tell me your side of the…well, story? You’ve been here before, haven’t you?” she asks.

You nod in reply.

Drawing back, Sanae looks you in the eye. “Since when…” she murmurs.

“…before grade school…” you admit.

“Lady Yukari, right?” she asks, placing her spoon back on the table. “I’ve had enough,” she replies as you hold the fried rice out to her. “Lady Yukari abducted you across the border?” she presses. “You’re lucky then, most people don’t have a patron youkai or kami when they find themselves in Gensokyo.” She comments.

“Ah…”

“I suppose the friendship of the Yakumo family is hard to obtain after all… and well…” Sanae continues, one finger poised thoughtfully at her lip.

“ Look, Sanae,” you interrupt. “Yukari didn’t abduct me here; I came here of my own volition; I was asked if I would like to visit and I said yes- that’s it.”

“Oh! I see,” Sanae replies, though her face remains troubled. “But you did come regularly?”

“More or less,… at least till high school started. This is actually my first visit here in quite a long time.” You admit.

“So that’s why I didn’t see you here,’ Sanae states, “”I left in the second year of-“

“-high school.” You complete her sentence. “It’s been four or so years since then.”

“But,” Sanae looks at you, arms folded. “Why didn’t you tell us?”

“Same question, “you counter. “Why didn’t you tell us?”

“I...I didn’t dare…” Sanae replies finally, eyes downcast. “Where I came from; the elders proclaimed me a living goddess as soon as I was born…and when I finally escaped to the city, even then I was aloof from most people…at least until Mari got to me…”

“We’re more alike than we think, strange world isn’t it?” you answer, a hint of a rare smile forming. “But I suppose, not telling would have been a wiser choice….even Maribel might find being a goddess incarnate and having a friendship with a youkai who can cut holes in reality, a little far fetched; don’t you think?”

Well, that at the very least illicited a smile.


“A Goddess incarnate with two extra goddess; as part of the deal,” Sanae corrects with a smile. “You know, by now that Moriya is a two Goddess shrine?”

“Three for the price of one, huh,” you mutter.

“!!” Sanae reddens. “That was inappropriate!” she protests.

“Ah…two goddess huh…”

[] Speak of the devil…”
[] “I’m glad we’ve cleared that up- shall we take a walk?”
[] Perhaps its time to leave.

Feel free to write in sensibly once more.
---------------------
It seems a little rushed isn't it? I'll admit that getting back into habit is a little hard, though, writing is a pleasure- and good practice as well.
And also, for drawing, people tend to portray Sanae as a significantly chestier than Reimu. Signs of a superior miko perhaps, but nonetheless a cause for contention?

>>18966
Thanks. it's inspiring.
>> No. 19141
[X] "Speak of the devil…”

Delicious goddesses trying to keep us from hitting on their little girl?

Also, just a heads up, but I don't think "bemusement" means what you think it means. It's a common mistake, even for native English speakers, to use it in the same way as "amusement," but the word "bemusement" is quite different in actual meaning - bemusement is something akin to confusion; to be bemused is to be baffled or deep in thought.

I don't mean to nitpick, but I just thought I'd put that out there.
>> No. 19142
File 124058247554.jpg - (195.94KB , 680x510 , 1201926666146.jpg ) [iqdb]
19142
>>19140
[+] “I’m glad we’ve cleared that up- shall we take a walk?”

The first choice seems to invite a third into our conversation. Ambiguity tempers my selection.
>> No. 19143
[x] “I’m glad we’ve cleared that up- shall we take a walk?”
>> No. 19146
[X] “I’m glad we’ve cleared that up- shall we take a walk?”
>> No. 19148
[] Speak of the devil…”
>> No. 19151
[X] "Speak of the devil…”
>> No. 19155
[x] Speak of the devil…”
>> No. 19156
[] “I’m glad we’ve cleared that up- shall we take a walk?”
>> No. 19161
File 124061321833.jpg - (45.55KB , 512x384 , c999f496e45aec4ee97b3d356f29be6a.jpg ) [iqdb]
19161
[x] Speak of the devil…”
>> No. 19165
File 124062003060.png - (18.17KB , 400x300 , 1240506603642.png ) [iqdb]
19165
[!/] "Speak of the devil…”

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

OH MY...IT'S TRYING TO MARRY ME.
>> No. 19171
[x] "Speak of the devil..."
>> No. 19204
[X] “I’m glad we’ve cleared that up- shall we take a walk?”
>> No. 19206
[X] “I’m glad we’ve cleared that up- shall we take a walk?”
>> No. 19207
[X] “I’m glad we’ve cleared that up- shall we take a walk?”
>> No. 19208
File 124077354764.jpg - (151.13KB , 951x950 , 32007f834a6f539f357e8c6e0fbce75c.jpg ) [iqdb]
19208
[x] Speak of the devil…”
>> No. 19267
File 124093162055.jpg - (281.17KB , 640x480 , shrine of moriya.jpg ) [iqdb]
19267
Still not much of inspiration to draw. But have been having thoughts of Tamaki and Haruhi these few days. meh...
---------------
[] Speak of the devil…”

“Ya-yasaka-sama! Moriya-sama!’ Sanae squeaks, her face ashen, with an abashed expression on her face; her eyes widened and a slight, very slight, wobble to her lower lip. Most reminiscent of the serial drama series Yukari and Maribel seemed to love all too much; especially the scenes where the female lead- invariably a pale trembling little thing- gets caught in the act of intimacy.

Minus all the intimacy and debauchery of course. Despite all of Yukari’s most valiant attempts to contradict it, real life (even real life in Gensokyo) isn’t as fun as all that. Though…in Sanae’s case, this would be the closest thing to actual intimacy for her so far, chaste by all standards, though most evidently, Sanae thinks otherwise- judging from her reaction.

The tall imposing woman you saw much earlier stands at the doorway, sans logs. Close up, you really can appreciate the immensity of her presence. Physically the tallest woman you’ve ever seen, perhaps a full head taller than Ran, she exude a overwhelming presence- like she’s bigger than she actually is; and is probably so as well. So this is an actual Goddess, huh.

Impressive indeed, and to think you’ve decided that you’ve more or less seen most of Gensokyo.

You hate to say it, but you’re overwhelmed. Logically of course, a Goddess would be a most astounding figure. You blink, as a bead of sweat trickles down your forehead, stinging your eye. Oh she’s a handsome woman, no doubt about it; alluring and femininely statuesque, yet absolutely terrifying at the same time. Intimidating at the very least.

But Sanae, as you spare her a glance… Embarrassed and fearful all at once (she’s shoved you beyond arms length), yet she...her eyes have this distant look about them, brimming with...brimming with love? Maybe. Possibly. You’re no expert on the matter, but there is no denying that there is a strong relationship between the two.

“Ara?” she woman speaks, her eyes widening just a fraction.

“I told you! I told you!” a younger voice screeches. “I told you that I sensed two presences in here; and you’ve gone and interrupted something nice!”

“Ah…” the tall woman looks on blankly.

Her gaze falls upon you, piercing and imperious and you barely suppress a shudder and the urge to turn and escape out the openings in the walls. And then it fades as she turns her gaze to Sanae instead. And back to you, and back to her an the cycle continues.

“Guhh…” a low groan emits from the woman, as she steps back with her eyes widening almost comically, her mouth handing open and an accusing finger raised.

“Kana?” the young voice cuts in, mid tirade. “Kana?” A small figure pops out from behind the taller woman. “Kana, oh!” Her smile widens slyly as she notices you. “I thought I sensed a…familiar presence.” She says sweetly. “Come to take me up on my offer? Or just to…mmm, take me?”

“Wha?” you flap blankly. So she was a Goddess after all. You try to retort something, anything but, though your mind till seems to be functioning properly; your mouth seems content to open and shut uselessly, exuding nothing but a low wa…wa…wa into the cool air.

Sanae steps up, looking at the younger (superficially at least) goddess warily, realizing that petite deity is aiming her suggestive comments to you. “Moriya…sama?” she speaks hesitantly, her eyes narrowing suspiciously.

“…buh...” the elder deity stands, still looking somewhat shell-shocked.

“But…seeing that you two are…” the small girl’s eyes flicker between the two of you slyly. And her hat…its eyes are following too, sending a shill down your spine. “Hmm...saishoudoukin sounds good to you?” she continues, abandoning all pretenses of propriety at once.

“…”

‘…”

You exchange glances with Sanae, as she shrugs and shakes her head. Don’t mind her, she’s like this sometimes. You’re about to nod in reply when-

“Nooooooo! Mommy won’t allow it! never never never never~!” The tall goddess yells, shaking the mountain.

“Yasaka-sama!”

“Kana!”

You stare blankly as Sanae and the Moriya goddess encroach upon the tall figure, who is blatantly ignoring them, at least until one great hug sweeps Sanae into a protective embrace, squeezed snugly agains the elder Goddess’s …assets as one hand ruffles the girl’s dark emerald hair, drawing a moan of protest.

“Sanae~! Mommy won’t let you go! Mommy won’t give you away to some-“and as she says it her eyes grow hard and stern as her terrifying gaze sweeps from Sanae’s now messy hair and onto you. “-uncouth lusting brute.” She finishes. Yes. That was meant for you. Uncouth lusting brute. Surely she meant Yukari right? Or perhaps Kouin. But she’s staring at you.

“Ah…” you try to speak but nothing really comes out. You’re uneasy, to say the least and the fact you just discovered a grain of fried rice sticking to your face probably didn’t do anything to impress the deity much at all. You look towards Moriya for succor, but she merely smiles slyly at the sidelines. Apparently an offer of consort-dom does not include such mercies does it?

What to do? What to do?

[] Name and number. Smartly.
[] eh…hello.
[] …Mommy?
[] You’re a kami, huh?
[] …The official police statement was that someone had witnessed Sanae being led away by “ an imposing figure with purplish hair”…
[] Turn to Moriya and mouth “help…”

Feel free to write in sensibly.
-------------------------------------
Hopefully, I've not made the characters too stale; I am aware that characterization isn't my strong point yet, though...with practice, perhaps some good will coem of it.
>> No. 19269
[X] "Um, Sanae, who are...?"
[X] [If you're made to leave, regardless of who else is there] To Sanae: "I missed you."
>> No. 19270
[x] Eye-twitch "So... It appears my missing person" point to Sanae "was taken by a giant with a mental illness" point at Yasaka "and an underage nymphomaniac" point at Suwako "turned her into a shrine maiden, whisked her away to some dangerous land for over four years" take a deep breath "and they think of ME as some sort of criminal?"
[x] Cross your arms and nod your head in understanding. "Mm, yes! I fit in just fine here. I don't know why everybody else thinks differently about that".
[x] Smile and introduce yourself to the two kidnappers. Remember to be polite, even though they should both be serving time in the big-house.
>> No. 19271
Asking Suwako for help right now probably isn't so smart, given that she's set her sights on the main character.

[x]"Uh, do you mind if I ask who the two of you are...?" Directed twoards Kanako and Suwako.


Introductions first. Temped to give the main character an internal deadpan snarker mode.

Also, anything Sanae says is probably going to be muffled.
>> No. 19272
[x] …Mommy?
[x] You’re a kami, huh?
[x] …The official police statement was that someone had witnessed Sanae being led away by “ an imposing figure with purplish hair”…
>> No. 19273
[x] …Mommy?
[x] You’re a kami, huh?
[x] …The official police statement was that someone had witnessed Sanae being led away by “ an imposing figure with purplish hair”…


>>19270

That's a bad write-in adn you sohuld fell bad. It being a joke doesn't make it any better.
>> No. 19274
>adn sohuld fell
You rushed the post just to criticize me, didn't you?
>> No. 19275
[x] …Mommy?
[x] You’re a kami, huh?
[x] …The official police statement was that someone had witnessed Sanae being led away by “ an imposing figure with purplish hair”…

>Uncouth lusting brute.

Geez. I feel sorry for this guy. Everybody seems to think he's some super pervert out to rape everyone. Almost like its TAIG.
>> No. 19277
[+] ... Mommy?
[+] You’re a kami, huh?

I don't think that last comment/topic sounds as benign as everyone else thinks. Accusatory, and maybe prying. Pressing it with said "purplish hair imposing figure" woman (present) when she already has low regard for us is not a position I would take.
>> No. 19278
[x] …Mommy?
[x] You’re a kami, huh?
[x] …The official police statement was that someone had witnessed Sanae being led away by “ an imposing figure with purplish hair”…
[X] [If you're made to leave, regardless of who else is there] To Sanae: "I missed you."

Wall us~
>> No. 19279
>>19270
Fine, then accept this opinion from a different person, hopefully without misspellings. It was bad. It sounds like something you read from a bad fanfic, where the author tries to make his character sound all flip and clever, and succeeds only in his mind.

Better?
>> No. 19281
>>19279
>different person
ha ha oh wow

Seriously though, that write-in is bad.

[X] …Mommy?
[X] You’re a kami, huh?
[X] …The official police statement was that someone had witnessed Sanae being led away by "
an imposing figure with purplish hair"...
[X] [If you're made to leave, regardless of who else is there] To Sanae: "I missed you."
>> No. 19288
>>19281
>different person
>ha ha oh wow

Yes, different person.
>>19274

Well, not to specifically to criticize you, but I was indded in rush.
>> No. 19291
>>19281
If you doubt that the post was made by a different person, why not check with a mod?
So sayeth the fellow who typed the second condemnation.
>> No. 19301
>“Hmm...saishoudoukin sounds good to you?” she continues, abandoning all pretenses of propriety at once.

"Saishoudoukin = sleeping with one's wife and mistress at the same time."
>> No. 19305
>>19301

Yes, please.
>> No. 19308
>>19301

This might explain Kanako's reaction, if you think about it.
>> No. 19312
>>19301
I sense love triangle.
I hate love triangles, but I'll admit they make for good stories (unless of course the author wusses out at the last moment and makes it a harem ending, completely negating the point of all the drama and pain and heart-rending stuff).
>> No. 19320
File 124096922768.jpg - (182.58KB , 850x991 , sample-defa3d8da620434c131148d5a914aaf7.jpg ) [iqdb]
19320
>>19312

Kanako= The Ojou-sama
Sanae= The Yamato Nadeshiko
Suwako= The Token Loli
>> No. 19322
>>19279
I never said I didn't accept the opinion. If it's that bad, fine. You're already not using it.

>>19320
I wouldn't exactly call her the 'Token Loli'. There need to be some more convenient sub-classes for lolis.
>> No. 19362
File 124099077346.jpg - (91.89KB , 750x500 , 62303edff4207cb21aacc292732d8135.jpg ) [iqdb]
19362
>>19322

There isn't really any.

She and Tewi fall into the same grey area. Excluding installed bitch and screw overs tendencies.
>> No. 19363
>>19362

SMOKERS
>> No. 19393
[x] Get that grain of rice off your face.
[x] …The official police statement was that someone had witnessed Sanae being led away by “ an imposing figure with purplish hair”…
[x] eh... hello.
>> No. 19394
[x] Update Native Faith.
>> No. 19435
>“Sanae~! Mommy won’t let you go! Mommy won’t give you away to some-“and as she says it her eyes grow hard and stern as her terrifying gaze sweeps from Sanae’s now messy hair and onto you. “-uncouth lusting brute.”

[x] "Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man."

A neutral response that neither affirms the aggressor's assertion, nor is it suggestive of capitulation. We've been sitting here, watching this go on, without uttering a word. Our response should be just as effortless.
>> No. 19437
File 12411074454.jpg - (108.66KB , 500x281 , 1548421842.jpg ) [iqdb]
19437
>>19435
Vote change.
[!/] "Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man."

Channel The Dude, dude.
>> No. 19438
[X] "Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man."

I am amused.
>> No. 19439
[x] "Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man."
>> No. 19440
[X] "Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man."
>> No. 19441
Is Kanako going to turn to dust as the akagi op starts gently on the background?
>> No. 19442
[x] "Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man."
>> No. 19443
File 124111949637.jpg - (245.78KB , 525x700 , 1241100997312.jpg ) [iqdb]
19443
>>19363
>> No. 19444
I call shenanigans.
>> No. 19450
>>19443
This pictue is strangely arousing.
>> No. 19451
[x] "Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man."

hahaha
>> No. 19452
>>19444
>Is Kanako going to turn to dust as the akagi op starts gently on the background?

No, no you need the sky goddess alive. How else will the wind blow through your hair?
>> No. 19453
>>19452
But that's why I omitted that part.

derp derp
>> No. 19457
[X] "Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man."
>> No. 19459
>>19452
Sanae.
>> No. 19467
[ze] "Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man."

This is a terrible response, but I love it so.
>> No. 19468
>[ ] "Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man."
Ooh, so dark and edgy. It's almost like the board average age went down by 10 years in a single vote.
>> No. 19470
>>19468
then it would have been [x] NO U
>> No. 19474
>>19468
>The Dude
>dark and edgy
Have you even seen the movie?
>> No. 19475
>>19474

Different person here, but whay movie are you talking about?
>> No. 19476
>>19468
>Ooh, so dark and edgy. It's almost like the board average age went down by 10 years in a single vote.

Ahahahaha! This is how stupid you are!
>> No. 19477
>>19468
The board average age is already something like thirteen, if you consider all of the hair-ruffling and shit that goes on.
>> No. 19479
File 124118283372.jpg - (16.71KB , 256x352 , humored elf woman.jpg ) [iqdb]
19479
>>19477
>> No. 19480
>>19477
Just how insecure does someone have to be to get to where you are?
>> No. 19482
>>19477
hahaha. Man you are funny. You don't even know what you are talking about.
Ruffling hairs has no age limit.
>> No. 19484
File 124122833161.jpg - (128.47KB , 410x614 , 8abb702290a518eb0aa0680af107c356.jpg ) [iqdb]
19484
>>19482

>Ruffling hairs has no age limit.

Amen, fellow Anonymous.
>> No. 19502
>>19484

I laughed more than I should have. How's the work going on, ah, Katawa Shoujo, is that the name?
>> No. 19503
>>19502

Act 1 demo is out. Rin is the silliest.
>> No. 19505
>>19503

What, really? Damn, I really need to browse /jp/ again, I must have missed so mcuh good stuff by now.
>> No. 19506
File 124128834077.jpg - (172.11KB , 551x785 , 8eab78734c57957ab89b2b9c02f13384.jpg ) [iqdb]
19506
>>19505

Was just released a couple of days(?) ago.

Also, UPDATES YOU DIRTY NIGGER.
>> No. 19537
UPDAAATE
>> No. 19538
????!GJO87tR is too busy playing Katawa Shoujo.
Please wait warmly.
>> No. 19539
>>19538
can't blame him
>> No. 19540
>>19475
The Big Lebowski.

>>19538
Except it doesn't take more than a few hours to get 100% completion in the demo.
>> No. 19545
>>19540

>Except it doesn't take more than a few hours to get 100% completion in the demo.

It only takes seven minutes really.
>> No. 19547
>>19540
>Except it doesn't take more than a few hours to get 100% completion in the demo.
...If you're making frequent use of the skip button, and playing nonstop, and can read fast, and have too much free time... sure. You could do it in just a few.
>> No. 19574
http://3-me.net/flashdir/hopten/tenshi0.swf

While you wait, Tenshi time!
>> No. 19577
File 124158019066.jpg - (276.10KB , 800x1150 , kanako.jpg ) [iqdb]
19577
A little late, once again.
----------
[x] "Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man."

Your eyes narrow; Goddess or not, imposing figure or not; this person really is taking things to illogical extremes isn’t she? You are very sure that, asides from your encounter this very day, amidst the clash between tengu and celestial, you have never met this…goddess before. Not that she’s doing very good job of acting her age, in your most humble opinion. In a way, your expectations have been shattered quite thoroughly.

“That’s just your opinion, miss,” you retort, your ire perhaps making you less respectful you should have been towards the ancient deity.

“Miss? MISS?’ the woman bristles, squeezing Sanae tighter, causing your classmate’s head be very nearly buried in her rather impressive, assets. “Disrespectful little-!” she snarls, teeth bared, though unable to finish the sentence.

Sanae mumbles inaudibly, smothered as she is, though both of you take no notice; only having eyes for each other, with mutual hostility aplenty; the room is quite saturated with it. At least till the ever smiling Moriya steps up to her more prominent counterpart, placing a reassuring hand upon the tall woman’s arm (you realized that Yasaka’s shoulder is just a little too high for the petite goddess to reach easily.)

“Aww~ Relax!” Moriya insists, slapping her taller counterpart on the back, receiving a loud grunt in reply. “The reason we get so little faith even now is because you scare off anyone who even looks at little Sanae; small wonder why most of the men avoid the shrine if they can help it!”

The taller goddess’s eye’s flicker away from you, and fix themselves furiously on Moriya; a stare which she returns with all four of her eyes, natural and attached, staring back with equal intensity. “Oh come on Kana~!” she whines, “you’re overreacting~! It’s not like Sanae will let them do anything- unless she wants them to!”

The Lady Yasaka freezes abruptly, eyes widening, in some abject horror.

“Do what!” she hisses, tightening her grip on the now limp miko, your friend having resigned herself to her soft prison, languishing in the taller woman’s embrace. “Dare they even think of such obscene things in front of mommy?”

“Ah, Kana- they’re all young men, and she’s a young woman- it’s inevitable. It’ll happen sooner or later!”

“Mommy will protect her from those brutes!” Yasaka declares adamantly, eyes ablaze. You note that she specifically affixes you in her vision fro a split second, no doubt memorizing the face of the enemy- yourself. You had to admit that you were apprehensive; a Goddess was no trifling matter after all and all in all, you were beginning to regret your rudeness earlier.

“Feh,” Yasaka grunts, looking down at you, with a nasty gleam in her eye. The effect is pulled off rather well seeing that she’s a full head taller than you- a rather menacing prospect, going head to head with this formidable being. “Our opinion huh. Well, boy! The Great Goddess Yasaka is of the opinion that you are-“

“Kana~!!!” Moriya interrupts, voice trailing off. “She’s going to like someone, eventually! You can’t stop everyone from-“

“Nai nai nai nai nai~!!” Yasaka yells, much to your surprise. “Can’t hear you! Mommy is not going to! Not going to! You hear me?!” Quite unexpected, really, you muse as you watch in abstract fascination- there’s something about a supremely powerful kami acting like a strange amalgation of a petulant child and an overprotective mother.

“You’re talking nonsense~ can’t hear youuu!” Yasaka claims defiantly, finally releasing Sanae, only to cover her ears. “Utter nonsense!” And with that one last parting shot, Yasaka flees the scene; hands clamped firmly over hear ears, brushing her dark purplish tresses as she retreats.

“Kana! Wait!’ Moriya calls, “Ah! That-“she sweeps the hat off her head (to your great relief) agitatedly, as she watches the outer door slam shut. “Is she older than me or not??” Noting your more less than impressed look, she turns to you, a light smile relaxing her features, though her eyes remain somewhat sharp.

“Kana needs to get herself a consort and loosen her hair-“ Moriya states in a matter of fact manner, much to your obvious discomfort. Goddess or not, she’s hardly taller than a child and well… “Ah, anyway, nice to see you again, “she speaks, her eyes narrowing wickedly, an expression of a temptress. (An unusual expression for one of her stature no doubt, but it fits her surprisingly well) “It seems that, you’re more interesting a person than I thought. Makes my heart go—“

“Suwako! Get your lazy behind, here! Now!” Yasaka’s voice thunders throughout the small room, cutting the small goddess off.

“Che- spoiling my moment,” Moriya grumbles, before giving you a relaxed smile. “My offer is still up, you know…” and she leaves it at that, marching out with a sly wink, leaving you- and a very bewildered Sanae together, alone.

“…Saishoudoukin? She mumbles, looking somewhat dazed- weather from Moriya’s rather inappropriate, if somewhat appealing? suggestion, or her near suffocation between Yasaka’s considerable assets, you don’t care to speculate.

“Sanae?” you begin, though she reacts immediately, a small sad smile.

“They’re always like that?” you ask.

“Yeah…” Sanae, “They started…well, er…it got worse after we came here; they do bicker a lot more nowadays…I don’t really get it either…”

“Ah…”
>> No. 19578
Well…” Sanae continues, looking rather thoughtful, “Before you leave, could you follow me for a moment?” she asks, motioning towards a side room. The cutesy name plate indicates that it’s hers- the very same piece that adorned the door to her room back in the human realm. Taken from her abandoned dwelling and even now, salvaged from the wreck of the Moriya shrine.

“I want to write a letter, for Mari and Ren…but I don’t really know what to write, so…give me a hand?” she asks.

You just nod, stepping around a pile of lead boxes in your path. Though you do note, they’re inscripted with what appears to be Russian and sealed tightly. But as Sanae motions to you, you move on, the sight no more out of place than anything else. Gensokyo was like that.

The daylight wanes and soon enough you part company. You do feel better at the very least, with a pair of letters tucked safely away. In retrospect though, Sanae hadn’t really needed your help writing this actually, so…but then again, you don’t need to find out the reasons behind every little act or gesture, do you? Questions have been answered to your satisfaction and you’re feeling good indeed, for against it all, beyond the barriers of the worlds; you know that you will meet with Sanae and Moriya again- a reassuring feeling.

Yasaka on the other hand… Either way, you decide that you’d best return to Yukari’s side- though you’re spared a long and futile search as much to your surprise, your sister figure is already waiting for you, seated comfortably upon a stone bench, her iPod blasting music loud enough that you can hear what’s playing from where you stand. One golden eye flickers open as Yukari regards you with a sly smile.

“Have fun?” She asks, rising from her seat, and smoothing the creases on her dress as she straightens. “Oh, and this is for you,” she adds, handing you yet another letter. “ Lord Hinanawi, father of Miss Hinanawi, wants you to have this, read it later, okay?” she finishes.

“Ah,” you reply, somewhat less than enthusiastic now, at the mention of the spoilt celestial and her father, though you continue to move as Yukari opens a gap in thin air. “Shall we?” she asks, taking your hand.

It is getting late so, tonight, you should,

[] Do land lord-y things. You’re the Landlord after all and should help out if necessary. No doubt Ran will appreciate you for it.
[] Do your part as a big- little brother. As a youkai between both worlds, Chen should be educated as such.
[] Laze about the house.

[] Read Sanae’s letters. She didn’t really need your help writing them, and you’re curious of their contents.
[] Read Hinanawi’s letter.

Feel free to write in sensibly.
--------------------------
I hope I haven't portrayed Kanako as someone too idiotic. Though I suspect that I've perhaps done so. overly concerned and frightened at the prospect of little Sanae leaving the nest, I suppose, would describe it. I would say that, Moriya, having taken a lover before, isn't as controlling.
>> No. 19580
File 12415809149.jpg - (167.04KB , 1200x800 , 1241104789204.jpg ) [iqdb]
19580
-[!/] Do land lord-y things. You’re the Landlord after all and should help out if necessary. No doubt Ran will appreciate you for it.
[!/] Read Hinanawi’s letter.

Suwako, Sex Education Dictator
>> No. 19581
I, too, want to know the contents of Sanae's letters, but it wouldn't be right--they're not written for us. Maybe later, when we take them to Mari and Renko...

[X] Do land lord-y things. You’re the Landlord after all and should help out if necessary. No doubt Ran will appreciate you for it.
[X] Must over what the contents of Sanae's letters could be.
[X] Read Hinanawi’s letter.
>> No. 19582
[x] Do land lord-y things. You’re the Landlord after all and should help out if necessary. No doubt Ran will appreciate you for it.
[x] Read Hinanawi’s letter.
>> No. 19583
We did mountain climbing (sort of) and fought in a war (sort of). We can afford to be exhausted.

[+] Laze about the house
[+] Muse over the contents of Sanae's letters
[+] Read Lord Hinanwai’s letter
>> No. 19584
[x] Do land lord-y things. You’re the Landlord after all and should help out if necessary. No doubt Ran will appreciate you for it.
[x] Read Hinanawi’s letter.
>> No. 19586
[X] Do land lord-y things. You’re the Landlord after all and should help out if necessary. No doubt Ran will appreciate you for it.
---[X] Ran is always busy with the little things Yukari is asking of her. Try to lighten her load by handling anything Yukari asks for.

Mommy~, Big Sis~. Love you~.

[X] Read Lord Hinanwai’s letter.

Important.
>> No. 19587
[x] Do land lord-y things. You’re the Landlord after all and should help out if necessary. No doubt Ran will appreciate you for it.
[x] Read Hinanawi’s letter.
>> No. 19588
[] Do land lord-y things. You’re the Landlord after all and should help out if necessary. No doubt Ran will appreciate you for it.
[] Read Hinanawi’s letter.

hahahha... the reaction of Kanako is priceless
>> No. 19596
[x] Do land lord-y things. You’re the Landlord after all and should help out if necessary. No doubt Ran will appreciate you for it.
[x] Read Hinanawi’s letter.
I kinda like this Kanakers. She's totally bonkers.
>> No. 19599
File 124163800981.jpg - (71.53KB , 768x614 , 1233266331784.jpg ) [iqdb]
19599
>>Kanakers
Just for emphasis.
>> No. 19600
>>19599

Mountain of Faith?!
More like Mountain of Assets!
Amirite?
>> No. 19601
>>19600

More like Twin Mountains of Faith.
>> No. 19602
[] Laze about the house.
[] Read Sanae’s letters. She didn’t really need your help writing them, and you’re curious of their contents.
[] Read Hinanawi’s letter.
>> No. 19603
File 124165333058.jpg - (78.34KB , 524x328 , TheNightmareBegins.jpg ) [iqdb]
19603
>>19601
>> No. 19604
>>19603

fuck
>> No. 19615
[~] Do land lord-y things. You’re the Landlord after all and should help out if necessary. No doubt Ran will appreciate you for it.
[z] Later, read Hinanawi’s letter.
...while doing this:
[e] Laze about the house


>>19578
>(you realized that Yasaka’s shoulder is just a little too high for the petite goddess to reach easily.)
You are now imagining Suwako straining on tip-toes to reach a cookie jar that's juuust out of reach.

>You just nod, stepping around a pile of lead boxes in your path. Though you do note, they’re inscripted with what appears to be Russian and sealed tightly.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Nicely done.

>One golden eye
...Given the reference above, that was momentarily disconcerting.

>>19603
Well done.

>>19599
>>Kanakers
>Just for emphasis.
Oh, you.
>> No. 19616
[x] Do land lord-y things. You’re the Landlord after all and should help out if necessary. No doubt Ran will appreciate you for it.
[x] Read Hinanawi’s letter.

>>19615

>You are now imagining Suwako straining on tip-toes to reach a cookie jar that's juuust out of reach.

Can't forget the little grunts of displeasure and frustration. Especially when the tips of her fingers bump the jar just the tiniest bit further away.
>> No. 19617
>>19616

But she can fly. How is that supposed to happen?
>> No. 19618
[x] Do land lord-y things. You’re the Landlord after all and should help out if necessary. No doubt Ran will appreciate you for it.

Landlordanon's famous mystery food X.

[x] Read Hinanawi’s letter.

>>19617
Energy Conservation modo in the human world?
>> No. 19619
[x] Do land lord-y things. You’re the Landlord after all and should help out if necessary. No doubt Ran will appreciate you for it.
[x] Read Hinanawi’s letter.
>> No. 19620
[x] Do land lord-y things. You’re the Landlord after all and should help out if necessary. No doubt Ran will appreciate you for it.
[x] Read Hinanawi’s letter.
>> No. 19621
[x] Do update-y things. You’re the Writefag after all and should write when necessary. No doubt Anon will appreciate you for it.
[x] Read Anonymous’s comments.
>> No. 19661
[x] Do update-y things. You’re the Writefag after all and should write when necessary. No doubt Anon will appreciate you for it.
[x] Read Anonymous’s comments.
>> No. 19670
File 124193142164.jpg - (58.55KB , 480x640 , 藍.jpg ) [iqdb]
19670
A bit late...there's a lot of things comming up and I will be busy.
---------------------
[] Do land lord-y things. You’re the Landlord after all and should help out if necessary. No doubt Ran will appreciate you for it.
[] Read Lord Hinanawi’s letter.

Land lord-y things huh. For a single university student, you consider yourself surprisingly adept at household chores. Living alone in the big city, added with the fact that you don’t want to wallow abut in your own filth and rubbish. It’s all part of your charm, you suppose. Although Ran seems to disagree, merely giving you an odd look as you approach her with your offer of help.

“Weren’t you here for a holiday?” she grumbles half heartedly. “Go and laze about the house like you’re supposed to!”

“I don’t mind. I can’t really leave you doing all the work by yourself…” you answer with some concern in your voice.

“…” Ran fixes both her eyes on you for a moment, then sighs. “I’d rather you go relax or something, being a University student must be tough isn’t it? You should take all the chances for rest when you can, when you get the opportunity.”

“Same goes for you, Ran,” you answer. “Taking care of onee-san twenty four hours, seven, must be hard for you as well.”

“…Does it show that badly?” Ran mutter quickly, unconsciously raising her hand to her face.

“Not at all.” You answer, provoking silence in return. Ran, being as worldly as she is, deigns not to blush, not even the slightest bit hint of redness or embarrassment mars her features. You’ve know her long enough, though, to tell that she, at the very least, is slightly pleased.

“Ah, if you insist,” Ran concedes finally, turning away. “Just….just bring out the trash, these three sacks of it over here; dump them in the compost pile next to my watermelon land.” She orders, pointing out to three moldering old cloth bags. “-and bring Chen in once you’re done; it’s still cold outside and I don’t want her sleeping on the roof.”

“Yes, Ran-sama,” you call playfully after her, shrugging as you stoop to pick up the bags. “Past the storehouse right?” you ask.

“Mmm…” Ran hums, her attention already on some other menial task. “Yes…past the storehouse, go on, and get Chen back inside before it gets too cold outside.” She repeats. “…and wear something warm.” She adds finally, before shooing you from her kitchen and setting you on your way.

“Ohh? Going out?” Yukari asks, her face contorted with effort and coated with sweat as she untangles herself from a painful looking position. “It’s cold out.” She states simply, picking up her yoga: how-to book and glancing furtively through the pages.

“Just to throw out the trash.” You answer, looking at your sister figure oddly. Clad in a high schooler’s gym uniform- perhaps a little too small, she makes rather the unusual sight… “Yoga?” you ask, glancing at the ratty looking book rather dubiously.

“Mmm? Yeah, yoga. A friend of mine recommended it, especially for sleeping stiffness.” Yukari answers unconcernedly, her eyes still focused on the little book. “…How am I supposed to get into that position without using a gap?” she wonders out load.

“Practice?” you suggest.

“Pfft…too much trouble. And don’t you have some trash to throw out?”

So you do. Leaving Yukari to her machinations, and fully expecting a highly audible crack and a yell of pain, you make your way to the main doorway of the house. The house of Yakumo itself is simply one of the many buildings of the ruined Mayohiga; maintained and cared for by Ran’s redoubtable efforts throughout the years, and with the addition of extensions and new tiles, it stands out amongst its dilapidated sister buildings.

The town itself is dead, but the signs of the Yakumo are everywhere, if one looks close enough. The storehouse itself is suspiciously well cared for and well stocked, and the pile of firewood remains constant throughout the winters. Weathervanes dot several buildings, reacting to the spring wind, not to mention Ran’s prized watermelon patch, right where, Yukari assured where an old watchtower had been. Ran had, with some effort, knocked it down and cleared the land, resulting with the large ripe fruits being sent to you every summer.

You drop your cargo and set about looking for your wayward sister. It is a more challenging task, requiring patience and some strain on the vocal chords. Mayohiga, being Mayohiga, meant that a conventional search would take overly long- leaving…

“Cheeeeeeeen~!” You call, mustering your voice.

“Cheeeeeeeen~!”

“Chen is up here!” her voice finally replies, calling and fading with the distance. You turn quickly; there she is, perched upon the roof of the feudal lord’s manor; a structure which, due to its fortifications and more robust construction, has survived relatively intact. Essentially it is the dominating structure of Mayohiga, along side the house of Yakumo. This rather makes sense, since Yukari’s house is essentially, the disconnected east wing of the feudal lord’s manor.

“Come up! Come up! “Chen encourages, standing up and waving to you. Not that you’re worried for her falling or anything, seeing that within the bounds of Gensokyo, Chen can fly and fly well too. And as for going up to the roof…well the structure does seem sound enough, and with a conveniently placed ladder, you’re soon up upon the roof with Chen.

“What are you doing up here?’ you ask finally, peering over the side with some unease. “It’s getting late, isn’t it?”

“Guard Duty!” Chen replies excitably. “Chen is guarding Mayohiga!”

“…ah.” You answer, not quite finding what you want to say actually. “Well…you’re doing a good job then; we haven’t been attacked right?”

“Yep!” Chen answers happily, evidently most content to be making a significant contribution to her family as a whole.

“Shall we go back?” you ask, “You must be tired after guard duty.”
>> No. 19671
“Naai~! Chen wants to watch the sunset!” Chen refuses, throwing herself back, spread eagled upon the tiled roof. “Sunset?” you repeat. Well…sunset wouldn’t be far off, perhaps half an hour away at most, if your watch is working right. “Ah well, I’ll stay with you” you answer…it’s a good day out, if a little cold for your tastes but nonetheless, you don’t get sunset vistas like this in the human realm; too many buildings in the way for one.

So you throw yourself down besides Chen, who shifts slightly to lean against you, affectionately enveloping you in a half hug, nuzzling you and promptly falling asleep. Well…hardly surprising, seeing that Chen, like most young ( in a sense) children, go through life like a comet, expending all their energy in a conflagration of excitement, till they well…here’s the result at any rate. You’d suppose that some people would kill for a sister like this. You decide you won’t carry her back just yet, at least till the suns down; it’s too good a moment to waste and the combination of panoramic view, and warm body pressing soundly at your side, along with her rhythmic breathing, positively makes you feel lazy. Perhaps that’s why Yukari sleeps so often- if she’s exposed to these conditions every day…

Positively lazy huh.

Come to think of it, there was a letter waiting for you to read it. Not Sanae’s pieces; those were for Mari and Ren respectively. This one however…Hinanawi…that was the name of that celestial lord wasn’t it? Not really a person you would want to cross. At the very lest you should take a look shouldn’t you? There’s just enough light to do so… the letter is still in your coat pocket.

You flick the sealed wax open, and pull the paper out, though before you read it, you notice that something is flaking off your hand. You peer in closely, lifting a small piece of the flake between your thumb and index finger- and throw it away. It smells absolutely foul. You inspect your hand; in contrast to the flake; the skin is pale, baby smooth; the calluses and dead skin and your slight tan- all gone. In fact compared to the rest of your arm…what in the world?

“Purification, boy; the power of the celestials purifies.” Someone says. “The filth in your body is washed away.”

“Who’s there?” you ask, turning around, laying Chen carefully upon the tiles.

Standing right behind you, is the very same warrior you saw dueling with the tengu lord, and alongside him, a shorter girl, dressed in the same manner, but with manacles on her hands. The Celestial lord is tall, taller than even Ran, he’s impressive, certainly comparable to Yasaka, you’d imagine. “No worries, boy,” he speaks, his voice, a deep sonorous rumbling. Manly. “I’m unarmed at this time; I am here to talk, not to fight.”

…Like that assures you somehow. This one could probably snap you in half with or without weapons.

“My daughter, Hinanawi Chiko,” he introduces, indicating towards the sulky looking girl, who is fidgeting with the iron cuffs restlessly. “I’ll apologize to you on her behalf; she’s caused you much trouble, yes?”

You nod dumbly, as the girl, Chiko, gives you a venomous stare. “Is Miss Nagae not with you?” you ask finally, noting her absence.

The Celestial Lord shrugs. “She is handling the administrative details regarding my daughter here’s punishment. And if all goes well, I will have a request for you.”

“Ah…” you mumble, quite unsure of what to say.

[] Invite the pair in.
[] No! If you have something to say, say it! Right here, right now!”
[] …Couldn’t you have come in the…normal way?

Feel free to write in sensibly
---------------------

Is P4 worth it?
Or FES?
>> No. 19672
[x] "I'd like to know this request now, if you don't mind. I'd rather not be on-the-spot when you do come around to asking it"
[x] "Is this "purification" going to have any weird side-effects? I'm already told I'm pale enough, and now what little of my tan is gone"
>> No. 19673
>This rather makes sense, since Yukari’s house is essentially, the disconnected east wing of the feudal lord’s manor.

That second comma does not belong.
>> No. 19674
[x] "Oh boy. I can't wait to hear what this is."
[x] "You may as well come in to my filthy home and allow me serve you our filthy tea and light refreshments in an impossibly insincere gesture of hospitality, since it seems that'll be the least of what will be requested of me today."
[x] "Would that I were an administrative detail..."
>> No. 19675
[X] Invite the pair in for some tea.

Manners. Make Mama Ran proud. Plus, I think Ran and Yukari might get a kick out of seeing Tenshi in manacles. Not to mention that they could be helpful in dealing with these two.

Also, if the request is what I'm expecting... do want Tenshi collared and leashed.

>Is P4 worth it?

Definitely. It's better than P3 in every way.

>Or FES?

Not as worth it as P4. A huge improvement over the original P3, enough to consider it a worthwhile investment, but I would prioritize P4 if I were you.
>> No. 19679
File 124193753755.png - (46.48KB , 700x542 , 1241823555326.png ) [iqdb]
19679
[!/] Invite the pair in for some tea.

>Is P4 worth it?
>Or FES?

How about some Katawa Shoujo? It is free
>> No. 19680
>>19673
Actually, it does. He forgot the third comma.

>This rather makes sense, since Yukari’s house is, essentially, the disconnected east wing of the feudal lord’s manor.
>> No. 19681
>>19679
Enough with the viral marketing.

[X] Invite the pair in for some tea.
>> No. 19682
[x] "I'd like to know this request now, if you don't mind. I'd rather not be on-the-spot when you do come around to asking it."
[x] "Is this "purification" going to have any weird side-effects? I'm already told I'm pale enough, and now what little of my tan is gone."
>> No. 19683
[X] Invite the pair in for some tea.

Don't worry, as Landlord of Mayohiga, we could probable banish them if the request turns out to be too weird.
>> No. 19684
[X] Invite the pair in for some tea.
>> No. 19685
[X] Invite the pair in for some tea.
[X] "Is this "purification" going to have any weird side-effects? I'm already told I'm pale enough, and now what little of my tan is gone."
>> No. 19686
[x] Invite the pair in for some tea.
[x] Remember to bring Chen
>> No. 19687
>>19675

I, who've just downloaded FES and P4, plan to play FES first. But before that, what's the difference between The Journey and The Answer in FES?
>> No. 19688
>>19687
The Journey's the first part, the Answer's FES' new conclusion to The Journey.
It plays out like a terrible fanfiction and is just grinding. Lots and lots of grinding.
>> No. 19689
[X] Invite the pair in for some tea.
>> No. 19690
File 124199630819.jpg - (312.84KB , 566x800 , 7cb7da8b9841f458d408299551a90acb3c45c12d.jpg ) [iqdb]
19690
Bit torn. We already know, from a metaknowledge standpoint and from cues we've picked-up from how Yukari and Ran act around the Sword of Hisou, that youkai and Celestials go together like oil and water (respective order) so inviting them in will like inviting tension. But manners and genre tropes dictate we do not have discussions on rooftops with anyone who is not a family figure, a friend, a love interest, a waif-ish MacGuffin character, or a ninja.

Providing nothing different catches my eye,
[+] Invite the pair in for some tea.

... now that I think, we should make certain with Yukari that that thing she was going to give us as a present can't wreck any ecological havoc. Frogs in Australia.
>> No. 19697
>>19670
>“…and wear something warm.” She adds finally, before shooing you from her kitchen and setting you on your way.
D'awwwww

>>19679
I had not seen this before.
It is awesome.

>>19690
>But manners and genre tropes dictate we do not have discussions on rooftops with anyone who is not a family figure, a friend, a love interest, a waif-ish MacGuffin character, or a ninja.
I giggled.
>> No. 19700
[x] Invite them in for tea.

A request for the landlord involving Tenshi? Oh dear.
This oughta be good.
>> No. 19701
>>19700
He wants us to "train" his daughter, if you know what I mean.
>> No. 19702
>>19701
You know, it wouldn't surprise me if this guy were trying to set up some arranged marriage shit.

I mean, think about it. We're in good with Yukari, aren't we? We're the titular Landlord of Mayohiga. That's got to be worth something in the higher-up Gensokyo circles.

Hmmm. Relatively normal human, celestial. Relatively normal human...celestial. I wonder which of the two is more likely to pass on first? Or rather, which is more likely to pass on first, probably leaving his assets to the other party?
>> No. 19703
>>19702

Then again, Lord Hinanawi gave the Landlord that 'cleansing' letter. This might also refer to karma, meaning that when the Landlord does finally kick the bucket, he'll probably become a celestial himself.

Just pure speculation though, we don't know much about Tenshi's dad.
>> No. 19704
>>19702

Then that means Suwako doesn't like us. She's after our money.

;_;
>> No. 19705
>>19704

The Landlord's rich?
>> No. 19706
>>19705
He's a landlord.
He owns land.

Yukari is paying him rent, for christ's sake.
>> No. 19707
>>19704
More like: Wouldn't you, a goddess in a new land, like to have close by the person who legally and spiritually (I think) owns the very land that the legendarily biggest, baddest, most fiendishly clever and tricksome kid on the block lives on?
>> No. 19708
>>19702
Exactly the sort of thing I was getting at in >>19707 . Hadn't seen your post yet.

I had not really considered what a hot commodity he was until now.
>> No. 19709
>>19708

In a Youkai's point of view we're that filthy rich old man that barely has a few years in him.

The Yakumos just like landlordanon because of his position too, don't they?

SO RONERY
>> No. 19711
>>19708
Thinking along the same lines yet reaching slightly different conclusions. I enjoy it when others can make me want to speculate.

Also, Yukari has the metaphorical claws dug into the Landlord. She got to him first, and she'll probably fight tooth and nail to keep it that way.

Heheh, poor Landlord, has a goddess trying to seduce him, potential foreplay to an arranged marrige with a celestial, and a reality-warping serrogate big sister who practically raised him.

Quite an interesting scenario indeed...
>> No. 19713
>>19709

It's all part of LAndlordanon's charm, though, in my opinion, based on what I've read so far-

As far as the Celestials know, we're just a guest in Mayohiga. There's no indication that says to them otherwise. Besides, I doubt that Mr Hinanawi needs any more land than his celestial heavens prime real estate.

Sanae, by know should know we've a connection with Yukari, though she doesn't seem to tbe the type to marry for money.

Suwako on the other hand... But as said above, I doubt she knows Landlordanaon's exact monetary value.

Iku, Aya and Patchy (the other thre we've had the most interactions with up til now- all of them arn't whatg you might call close friends yet, and probably not in the know. PAtchy, might have guessed the relationship betwwwn the landlord and the Yakumo family, but that's probably as fa as she got.

As far as Yukari and co are concerned; if she wanted the land, she wouldn't have revealed herself to the landlord in the first place. Still- when Yukari is concerned, you can never be too sure.
>> No. 19714
I feel bad for the Landlord, being part of the most powerful family in Gensokyo yet having barely any power himself. He, being their landlord, should be the one to take care of his charges, but it's always Ran or Yukari who has to bail him out of any trouble. His only power is complete control of the land that Mayohiga consist of, which basically consist of running away and hiding in Mayohiga. Yet even this backfires horribly when he tries to use it to protect Yukari. It must be eating away at him, constantly having to depend on his sisters. He must be feeling pretty useless by now.
>> No. 19715
>His only power is complete control of the land that Mayohiga consist of, which basically consist of running away and hiding in Mayohiga. Yet even this backfires horribly when he tries to use it to protect Yukari. It must be eating away at him, constantly having to depend on his sisters. He must be feeling pretty useless by now.

It's a shame. An ability based on brokering property deeds could be pretty awesome.
>> No. 19716
File 124211285217.jpg - (123.37KB , 700x700 , sample-417586abbf2bca0aa024836f321240de.jpg ) [iqdb]
19716
>>19715

1)Bank of Roa
2)Land tycoon Landlordanon
3) ????
4) PROFIT

>Yet even this backfires horribly when he tries to use it to protect Yukari. It must be eating away at him, constantly having to depend on his sisters. He must be feeling pretty useless by now.

He is JUST a human. Only slightly out of the extraordinary because Yukari~n honored his "right" to his ancestors land.
>> No. 19717
Thread's almost to autosage huh.

Personally, anon here is a pretty cool guy, from what I've read so far. Polite, intelligent, charming and not too horny.

Gary stu much? What do you think?

On that note, updaetz plz.
>> No. 19718
>>19717
Polite, intelligent, and not-horny are not signs of being a Gary Sue.

If they were, I'd be a Gary Sue. And I'm not. I'm most definitely not.

Also, while we're talking about the guy's character, I sort of get the feeling like he doesn't "connect" easily to people. Like--if someone who showed up regularly in his life suddenly stopped, he wouldn't be too alarmed at all. He'd perhaps be slightly curious, but that's it.

Of course, that's only my interpretation.
>> No. 19719
>>19717

Well he is a realist and in most case a thinker (two cases was pretty 'idiot'. Some of us want to see the yama in a hurry?), making him to think over the situation and not dwell for long in the past.
>> No. 19720
>Some of us want to see the yama in a hurry?

You mean join tha yama, right?
>> No. 19721
>>19720

that too
>> No. 19724
While we're talking about Yama,

HEY. WRITEFAG.

THE YAMA ISN'T CATHOLIC.

ERGO, SHE WOULDN'T BE AUTOMATICALLY SENDING PEOPLE TO HELL BECAUSE THEY COMMITTED SUICIDE.

WHY THE HELL DOES EVERYONE GET THIS WRONG.

IT'S NOT THE CHRISTIAN HELL, IT'S THE BUDDHIST HELL, WHICH IS ENTIRELY DIFFERENT.
>> No. 19725
>>19724
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naraka_(Buddhism)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hell#Buddhism

Still, you have a good chance of ending up in one of them, though maybe not one of the Narakas, else achieving moksha would be a joke.
>> No. 19726
>>19725
Couldn't you just be reborn without going to a hell at all?
>> No. 19728
>>19724

I'm quite sure this topic hasn't been brought up yet. There's no indication that Yamada is catholic in anyway or is following the catholic system.

In fact, Yamada has only appeared in two posts so far, and with both no interaction with her at all. Why the sudden interest?
>> No. 19729
>>19724

It occurs to me that the writer is treating the word Yama as a catch-all term for those who judge the dead. That damnation-happy Yama probably goes by Christian values.
>> No. 19731
File 124216179489.jpg - (103.44KB , 1200x819 , Thich_Quang_Duc.jpg ) [iqdb]
19731
>Still, you have a good chance of ending up in one of them, though maybe not one of the Narakas, else achieving moksha would be a joke.

NOW CAN WE ALL SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT BUDDHISM AND SUICIDE?

PRETTY PLEASE?
>> No. 19735
>Gary stu

The terms "Mary Sue" and "Gary Stu" get thrown around so much, especially where they don't belong. I'm going to analyze this.

[?] Is the character an idealized version of the author?
Probably not.

[n] Is the character exceptionally attractive? Alternatively, is he loved despite being exceptionally unattractive?

[n] Is the character exceptionally talented in a suspiciously wide variety of skills?

[n] Is the character devoid of realistic and/or relevant flaws? Alternatively, does the character possess many flaws that are meant to be endearing?

[/] Does the character have a dramatic and/or unusual backstory?
Kind of. It's not very Sue-ish, though.

[n] Are the canon characters overwhelmed with admiration for the character's attractiveness, wit, courage, and/or other virtues?

[n] Are the canon characters (especially the untrusting ones) quick to adopt the character into their group?

[/] If a canon character dislikes the character, does he/she get a very unsympathetic portrayal?
Sorta with Tenshi, but she's not meant to be a likable character in the first place.

[n] Does the character have a familial or love-interest relationship with the author's favorite character?

[n] Do the canon characters watch in awe and admiration as the character solves all of the problems that they never could? Alternatively, do they love him despite him being a complete and utter sociopath?

So yeah, not really a Gary Stu at all. Lurk moar.

Sage for frivolous verbosity.
>> No. 19736
>>19735

>Sage for frivolous verbosity.

Or not. Oh well, big deal, thread's in autosage.
>> No. 19737
>>19735
>frivolous verbosity
The fact that anyone might feel he has to sage himself for this just RANKLES MY ANKLES, I tell you.

Alternatively, you're jesting all the way, in which case...yeah.
>> No. 19740
>>[n] Do the canon characters watch in awe and admiration as the character solves all of the problems that they never could?
We picked up a rock, gave it to Momiji, she threw it, and that bowled Tenshi over, ending a battle between Tengu warriors, Celestials, and the goddess of the mountain.

... No matter how many times I write that sentence, it still sounds incredulous ...

But we get no recognition. The rock has a better chance of getting a memorial, or being enshrined somewhere.
>> No. 19741
>>19735
Thank fucking god someone finally said this. Mary Sue and it's male equivalents are horribly misused terms, every fucking retarded kiddo throws them around like they're candy without any attempts at all to even think of the descriptions or definitions of the term. Oh the chracter exists, she MUST be mary sue. Fucking hell guys, get a grip already.
>> No. 19744
>>19741

Yeah, but unfortunately, all too many characters do make the Mary Sue Grade.
>> No. 19750
>>19744
True, but sticking the label on cases that clearly are NOT (Like this one, just about the only litmus test success for it is the relationship with Yukari.) just serves to cheapen the effect of the cases where it is attached for good reasons.
>> No. 19756
Time to get the thread in a better direction so it may rest inpeace after being pushed off the board.

>Yukarin~ wearing a tight gym uniform and doing yoga.

How come no one commented on this? Next time we gor for the lazy option.
>> No. 19764
File 124225229243.jpg - (143.53KB , 512x520 , b61cf9f2199dbfaacac1599216e6fc3e.jpg ) [iqdb]
19764
>>19756

You raise a very good point. This is a very nice mental image that everyone present should ruminate upon, for it bears rumination.