[Return]
Archived Thread

File 123950668112.jpg - (89.75KB , 571x568 , 1212188609847.jpg ) [iqdb]
18173 No. 18173
"Hey, Rumia. do you like rabbit stew?"
"I don't think I've ever eaten a rabbit before."

.>input

>> No. 18174
[X] "Which one do you want? The short one or the tall one?"
>> No. 18175
[x] "Well there's an unconscious rabbit right in front of you. What say we strip her to the bone and cook and eat her?"
>> No. 18176
"Which one do you want? The short one or the tall one?"
"...They'll both taste like youkai. Ick."

.>input
>> No. 18177
[x] Oh well.
[x] Tie them with blankets and ears and make sure to gag them.
>> No. 18178
[X] Pull off Rumia's bow
>> No. 18179
[x] Oh well.
[x] Tie them with blankets and ears and make sure to gag them.
>> No. 18180
Oh well.

You tie the two rabbits up and gag them.

.>input
>> No. 18181
[X] Pull Rumia's ribbon off

do it do it do it do it
>> No. 18182
[x] Okay, back to work. This mansion isn't going to destroy itself you know.
>> No. 18183
[x] Remember where they are so you can inject the larger one with drugs later.
>> No. 18184
[x] Okay, back to work. This mansion isn't going to destroy itself you know.
>> No. 18188
Okay, back to work. This mansion isn't going to destroy its self any more.
"Alright, let's get back to destro-"
"No, that's become boring. I'm hungry, let's go get something to eat somewhere."
"But the desert youkai-"
"Is definitely weaker than I. Stop worrying about that, start worrying about me. I told you that I'm hungry and you haven't started carrying me somewhere to get food yet."

.>input
>> No. 18190
[x] "Hmmmmm.... this place should have something to eat."
[x] Raid the kitchen or fridge.
>> No. 18191
[X] Find the kitchen
>> No. 18192
[x] "Hmmmmm.... this place should have something to eat."
[x] Raid the kitchen or fridge.
>> No. 18194
[X] Carry Yuuka to the kitchen.
[X] Ask the youkai you're carrying where the kitchen is.
>> No. 18195
"Hmm...This place should have something to eat-"
"No. This place is boring. Take me somewhere more interesting."

.>input
>> No. 18196
[x] Someplace interesting, someplace interesting...
[x] Damn! If only you hadn't completely skipped the narrative to come here.
>> No. 18197
[x] "Well there's Mokou's chicken shop..."
>> No. 18198
[X] Throw Yuka into a pile of dirt

Yuka's a flower youkai, right? I'm sure photosynthesis would be the best thing for her, assuming it's a sunny patch of dirt.
>> No. 18199
[x] "Well there's Mokou's chicken shop..."
>> No. 18201
[X] "Well, there's Mokou's chicken shop."
[X] "Or we can just head up into the sky."
>> No. 18206
This is starting to get irritating. She's probably doing it on purpose, too, which makes it even more irritating.
You've got to stop this now.

A method to do just that comes to mind.

"Alright, I think I know somewhere interesting."
"Oh, really? Well, take me there."
"Alright." You pick her up and begin carrying her like usual, until you find yourself outside.
Hmm, a good patch of..There.

Summoning all of your strength, you throw her into the dirt as hard as you can. When she lands, a cloud of dust kicks up and she rolls.

"Gu- What the hell do you think you're doing." She sounds REALLY angry now.
"Well, you're a flower youkai, right? I'm sure photosynthesis would be the best thing for you, assuming there's sun. And there is."
"Just because I can control flowers doesn't mean I AM one, you idiot. That's it, I'm not calling you by your last name."

Fuck!

.>input
>> No. 18207
[X] :<
>> No. 18208
[x] Kill a wild boar and cook it by the flame caused by setting the forest on fire.
>> No. 18209
[x] Offer to lick the dirt off of her.
>> No. 18212
[x] "Eh. Whatever. Let's just go kill a human or something."
>> No. 18214
"Eh. Whatever. Let's just go kill a human or something."
"Aren't you going to apologize? You've been very rude, and I won't tollerate it."

.>input
>> No. 18215
[x] "Right. Sorry about that. I was having an extended period of stupidity."
>> No. 18216
[x] "Right. Sorry about that. I was having an extended period of stupidity."
>> No. 18217
[X] Pick a flower as an apology

Ladies love flowers
>> No. 18218
[x] "Right. Sorry about that. I was having an extended period of stupidity."
>> No. 18219
[x] "Right. Sorry about that. I have a terminal mental illness."
>> No. 18220
"Right. Sorry about that. I was having an extended period of stupidity."
"Damn right you were. But saying you're sorry isn't enough to make up for what you've done. How are you going to fix this?"

.>input
>> No. 18222
[x] Dust/Lick/Shower/Bath/Swim
>> No. 18226
[x] Eliminate all the dirt from the Earth.
>> No. 18227
[x] Have your Thinkamancer link up your Croakamancer and Dirtamancer together to animate the dirt off of her.
>> No. 18228
[x] Have your Thinkamancer link up your Croakamancer and Dirtamancer together to animate the dirt off of her.
>> No. 18229
[x] Sponge bath.
>> No. 18230
[x] Plant some seeds into your dead body so they grow into a flower garden.
>> No. 18232
[x] "Want me to lick you clean?"
>> No. 18242
[x] "Want me to lick you clean?"
>> No. 18246
[x] "Want me to lick you clean?"
>> No. 18254
[x] "Want me to lick you clean?"
>> No. 18325
"Want me to lick you clean, Yuuka?"
"No, that would be irritating."

.>input
>> No. 18326
[x] Find a hot spring.
>> No. 18327
[X] "How about I get Lily to lick you clean?"
[X] Check your ghost body or Lily for money, maybe you can pay for a nice meal for Yuuka.
>> No. 18328
[X] "We could invade Reimu's hot spring while she's gone."
>> No. 18329
[x] Have her bathe in the blood of your enemies!
>> No. 18330
[X] "We could invade Reimu's hot spring while she's gone."
>> No. 18336
"How about I get Lily to lick you clean, then?"
"No."
"Fine, then."

Instead, you check all your pockets, and have Lily check hers, for money.

Surprisingly, you've accumulated quite a bit of money in your travels across the world telling everyone of the seasonal change. Lily's collected even more; not having to spend any of hers on food as you always bought when it was necessary.

Yeah, you've definitely got enough to buy a nice meal. You could buy a nice meal from the nicest restaurant in Gensokyo, you'd bet. You'd just need to find it first.
It's definitely a good thing you decided to have your money all changed to yen before heading to Japan.

"Well, I've got enough money to go eat somewhere. As for getting clean... Well, Reimu's not at her place right now, so why don't we just go 'borrow' her hot spring? It's not like she'll miss it or anything."

"...Alright. But you'll still have to carry me there."

And here lies the problem; you have absolutely no idea where the shrine is.

.>input
>> No. 18339
[x] Ask your current RPG group if they know, otherwise just find someone to ask.
[x] If they resist, point out it's a Reverse Incident - instead of Reimu beating up random people until the problem solves itself, random people take advantage of Reimu's stuff to solve a problem.
>> No. 18340
[X] Ask Lily and Rumia where the shrine is. If they don't know...
[X] Go back into Eientei and ask someone there, if possible. Otherwise...
[X] Fly to the human village - carrying Yuuka with Lily's help, of course - and ask around there. Surely -someone- there knows where to find it, yeah?
>> No. 18341
"Could you give me directions there, then?" you ask.
"...If you don't even know where it is, why are you volunteering it as a possibility? No, I won't guide you there. You'll find your way on your own, or else find a place you do know the location of to take me."

.>input
>> No. 18344
[x] Do a rain dance to wash the dirt and your sins away.
>> No. 18345
[x] Wait, you and Lily traveled the world informing entire populaces of spring. You now have a refined 'food and bath' sense that allows you to know the exact direction to head in for such.
>> No. 18348
[x] Wait, you and Lily traveled the world informing entire populaces of spring. You now have a refined 'food and bath' sense that allows you to know the exact direction to head in for such.
>> No. 18349
[x] Wait... listen. Feel it...
[x] It's SPPRRRRIIINNNNGGGG!
[x] A HOT spring, that is.
>> No. 18350
"Lily."
"Yeah?"
"Announce the coming of a spring, right underneath us."
"...A spring? Underneath us?"
"Yes, a spring underneath us."
"...But I don't cause spring, I just tell everyone that it's been caused. If I told everyone a spring were caused underneath us, it'd be a lie."

.>input
>> No. 18352
[X] Go to Reimu's hot spring

We are going. Who needs directions?
>> No. 18355
[X] HUMAN VILLAGE, MOTHERFUCKER! ... wait, that's your brother's name. Feh.
[X] Go to the human village. Ask directions.
>> No. 18356
[X] HUMAN VILLAGE, MOTHERFUCKER! ... wait, that's your brother's name. Feh.
[X] Go to the human village. Ask directions.
>> No. 18357
[x] Go back to Eientei, steal a washtub.
>> No. 18358
[X] HUMAN VILLAGE, MOTHERFUCKER! ... wait, that's your brother's name. Feh.
[X] Go to the human village. Ask directions.
>> No. 18359
Well, the only place you actually know the location of would have to be the village.
And the desert, but there's no water there. And you don't want to go there without being prepared.

For some reason, you're suddenly reminded of your brother, Motherfucker Andablowjob. You immediately remember how grateful that your name isn't quite so riddiculous as his.

"Alright, let's go to the human village then."
"I guess that works."

You walk over and pick Yuka up, lifting off up into the sky.

Soon afterwards you arrive at the village, and find a mob of men holding spears and swords waiting for you, ready to fight.
What a bother.

.>input
>> No. 18361
[x] Fufufu...
[x] What are little boys doing with their little toys here?
[x] It doesn't matter what weapons and numbers you bring...
[x] For a plant is only strong as the roots that hold it.
>> No. 18363
[x] Yell out "Bandits! You don't dare touch this village!"
[x] You're heroes. Beat them up and take their money.
>> No. 18368
[x] Yell out "Bandits! You don't dare touch this village!"
[x] You're heroes. Beat them up and take their money.
>> No. 18370
[x] "What the fuck. We aren't here to fight, you bunch of retards. Just here for some fucking directions to Hakurei Shrine. Jesus fucking christ."
>> No. 18373
[x] "What the fuck. We aren't here to fight, you bunch of retards. Just here for some fucking directions to Hakurei Shrine. Jesus fucking christ."
>> No. 18396
[x] "Excuse me, could you tell us the way to the Hakurei Shrine?"

No need to be so rude, guys.
>> No. 18397
[x] "Excuse me, could you tell us the way to the Hakurei Shrine?"
>> No. 18398
[x] "Excuse me, could you tell us the way to the Hakurei Shrine?"
>> No. 18402
>No need to be so rude, guys.

No need NOT to be so rude either. Muhaha.
>> No. 18404
"Bandits! Don't you dare touch this village!" You shout out at the armed men who are about to charge you.
"Bandits? What the he-"
The man who looks like thier leader attempts to speak up, but you stop that with a swift kick to the stomach, knocking the wind out of him instantly.
The rest attempt to charget at you with their spears and swords, but you phase out of existance just long enough for them to wound each other with their weapons, then return and kick the crap out of the ones who remained unharmed.

"Uuuugh." they all groan in pain. Luckily, none of their wounds are fatal, mostly just gashes and punctures to arms and the like. You imagine they will be taken to Eientei rather quickly. Not until you've taken all their money. That'll teach them to attempt to ransack this village!

"Good job. I didn't know you were so capable." Yuuka compliments you. "...But those weren't bandits, they were the city's guards. The city is now mostly defenseless, save HER. And I'm sure she's just about to get here."
"...Oh." Well, you feel dumb now. "Well, you wanted a bath, so I'm preparing one for you. I guess."
"Heh. That's the spirit! Now move them out of the way so I can fight her properly when she arrives. I imagine even with your disappearing trick you wouldn't really be able to fight her."

.>input
>> No. 18407
[x] "Gotcha."
[x] Drag them off somewhere safe and away from Yuuka's assault.
>> No. 18408
[x] Clean up, arrange for a bath and a meal.
[x] "What kind of world is this in which they have to resort to hiring bandits for their city guard!?"
>> No. 18409
[x] "Gotcha."
[x] Drag them off somewhere safe and away from Yuuka's assault.
>> No. 18411
"Gotcha." You respond to her order.
Grabbing them by the clothing, you drag them off somewhere out of the way, where danmaku shots will be unlikely to hit them. Of course, you'd rather not have to worry about these bandits, but...

Well, back to Yuuka's side. Even if she says you won't be able to fight Keine on your own, that doesn't mean you can't assist her.

As you wait for this "HER" to arrive, you make a comment.
"What kind of world is this in which they have to resort to hiring bandits for their city guard?"
"Hahahahahahaha." Yuuks bursts out laughing. "That's pretty funny. Oh, there she is." She suddenly stops laughing, her face turning serious. I the direction she's looking in, a silver-haired woman wearing a blue dress and an ...interesting hat slowly walks towards you.
"You may want to take a seat somewhere. Or use your disappearing trick, I guess that works too."

.>input
>> No. 18412
[x] "Ugh, it's that perverted stalker lady again."
>> No. 18414
[x] "Right."
[x] Go sit some place where you, Lily and Rumia can get a good view.
[x] "Wish I had some snack foods for the nice show I'm going to see."
>> No. 18415
[x] "Right."
[x] Go sit some place where you, Lily and Rumia can get a good view.
[x] "Wish I had some snack foods for the nice show I'm going to see."
>> No. 18421
"Right."
You follow her orders, moving yourself, Rumia, and Lily to a spot where you're unlikely to get hit, and can watch the spectacle from afar.
"Oh. I had heard that a group of youkai who had ransacked Eientei were heading towards the village. I never expected it to be someone as strong as you, though."
"Ransacked? I recall no such thing."
"Rooms were destroyed. Beams of energy just barely missed hitting key structural points. The whole place was a mess."
"That wasn't us. That was that trickster rabbit girl. She made it look like it was us, when in reality it wasn't. You should know better than to trust her."
"I find your claims hard to believe. After all, it was Reisen who had told me, not Tewi."
"Oh, I see. That's quite troubTWIN SPARK!" Yuuka cuts herself off mid-sentence and splits into two, firing two massive beams of energy at the poor schoolteacher, who barely escapes unharmed. Her dress doesn't fare quite so well, and a large chunk of the bottom part, which had lingered behind when the rest of her moved, is now missing.
Instantly a danmaku battle begins raging. Keine pulls out a spellcard and declares it, forcing Yuuka to do the dodging for a while, which she does notably better than the schoolteacher.
However, you're too distracted to pay attention to specifics such as exactly what spellcard she chose to use. Instead, your focus is turned to the unfamilliar girl who is standing somewhere off to the side and staring at you.
On closer inspection, she only appears to be standing there. She's actually floating. And moving ever so slowly.

After a few minutes of her moving slowly, and two times of her passing around you in a strage ellipsis, you realize that she's actually orbiting around you, or so it seems.

Of course, this is rather odd. You can't find the ability to focus on Yuuka's battle for even a moment. It's just so strange that you wouldn't recognize her. Everyone else you've met who wasn't a faceless human village person, you've recognized so far. This is an odd exception which makes you feel a bit creeped out.

.>input
>> No. 18422
>>18421


[x] "What are you doing and who are you?"
>> No. 18423
[x] "What are you doing and who are you?"
>> No. 18424
"Who are you, and what are you doing?" You address.
"I'm Nibiru, and I'm orbiting you."
"...Why?"
"Becuase that's what planets do, orbit massive objects."
...
Alright, you can't let that slide.

.>input
>> No. 18425
[x] How dare she. Expend your hydrogen fuel and swell up into a Red Supergiant, engulfing her in the process.
>> No. 18426
[X] "I wasn't aware that I was erect."
>> No. 18427
[X] "I wasn't aware that I was erect."

DOHOHOHO
>> No. 18428
"Oh? I wasn't aware I was erect."
"That's because you aren't. Actually, I'm orbiting around your girlfriend there."
Right, now you have to kick her ass.

.>input
>> No. 18429
[x] "Hey Rumia. This bitch called you fat."
[x] Smash your silver platter into Nibiru's face.
>> No. 18430
[x] Cover the world in darkness and make it rain blood.
>> No. 18431
[x] "Hey Rumia. This bitch called you fat."
[x] Smash your silver platter into Nibiru's face.
>> No. 18432
"Hey, Rumia. This bitch just called you fat."
"Huh? Who?" She doesn't appear to have been paying attention.
"Don't worry, I'll punish her for you. You just sit there and enjoy the danmaku show."
"Kay." She responds and turns back to Yuuka and Keine's fight.
Summoning your silver platter, you rush towards the girl, intending to slam your silver platter into her face. Hower, miniature asteroids appear out of nowhere and slam into you, forcing you back.
Looks like this isn't going to be as easy as you thought.

.>input
>> No. 18433
[x] "Rumia. Can you make it dark?"
[x] Wait for Rudebitch's eyes to adjust. Then, rush out and use your silver platter to shine light into her eyes, blinding and confusing her.
[x] Take her out then.
>> No. 18434
[X] Orbiting and asteroids? This is a space themed battle, hold you platter upside down and throw your UFO at her.
>> No. 18435
[x] "Rumia. Can you make it dark?"
[x] Wait for Rudebitch's eyes to adjust. Then, rush out and use your silver platter to shine light into her eyes, blinding and confusing her.
[x] Take her out then.
>> No. 18436
>>18434

>you platter

I meant "your platter"
>> No. 18437
[x] "Planet, eh?"
[x] Shoot a 1e38 J blast of energy at her.
>> No. 18438
"Rumia, can you make it dark?"
"Hmm? Okay." Suddenly, everything's dark. However, judging by how the asteroids keep hitting you and you don't hear them hitting anything else, this appears to be ineffective.
"Hahahaha, don't you know that there's not much light in space? Do you really think a little darkness is going to mess me up?" She taunts you through the darkness, which now appears to be working to her advantage instead of yours.
Fuck.

.>input
>> No. 18439
[x] "Switch the darkness back down a bit Rumia."
[x] Fuck this is depressing. Shishi Hokodan the bitch in the face.
>> No. 18440
[x] Heh heh heh.
[x] Stupid bitch. Keep taunting me. Give away your position.
[x] On Earth, I WILL hear you scream.
>> No. 18442
[x] "Switch the darkness back down a bit Rumia."
[x] Fuck this is depressing. Shishi Hokodan the bitch in the face.
>> No. 18445
"Heh heh heh." You chuckle at her foolish move.
That stupid bitch. She can keep taunting you all she wants. It just gives away her position.
This is Earth. You WILL hear her scream.
"What's the matter, scared of the dark? I think you chose the wrong girl, then." THERE.
With a surge of energy, you rush forward to her position, swinging the platter.
You miss, however. She seems to have drifted a ways away already.
"Heh." It's her time to chuckle.
"Failed Star 「Brown Dwarf」"
She declares a spellcard. Suddenly you find yourself being pulled towards her. You can resist it, but no matter how hard you try, you can't stop yourself from getting pulled. And your inability to see exactly where she is is also bothering.
Just as you think that this spellcard can't be too bad, you find yourself slammed from in front by something large and solid. It feels like some sort of large sphere. You suddenly find yourself being pushed back.
That giant sphere disappears, and you're slammed into by another. Damn, this shit hurts.
This repeats a few times before you finally get really, really irritated at it.

.>input
>> No. 18447
[X] "TURN OFF THE DARKNESS!"
[X] "LILY, SHE'S FROM A PLACE WITHOUT SPRING! TELL HER ABOUT SPRING!"
[X] Try to regain your bearings and join with Lily in a sort of dual tech maneuver.
>> No. 18450
[x] Make a spellcard of your own. Declare: Hatred Sign [THAT FUCKING DESERT]
>> No. 18451
[x] Is she going to pull you then?
[x] Next time, go as fast as you can at a slight angle to the pull, using it as a 'gravity whip'.
>> No. 18454
[x] Go inside a building so that she has less room to "orbit" around in.
[x] Beat the shit out of her when you can get your hands on her.
>> No. 18469
[x] Make a spellcard of your own. Declare: Hatred Sign [THAT FUCKING DESERT]
>> No. 18470
[x] Make a spellcard of your own. Declare: Hatred Sign [THAT FUCKING DESERT]
>> No. 18477
She wants to use a spellcard, huh? Well, two can play at that game.
"Hatred Sign 「THAT FUCKING DESERT」!" You declare your spellcard. Rage wells up within you, causing your mind to ignore all limitations it imposes on your physical abilities. With the extra surge of strength, you manage to break from her gravity.
"Hmm? So you aren't as weak as I thought. Still, weak~" You feel her gravity pull on you again, causing you once again to orbit her as a satellite. You begin to float in order to prevent your legs from getting tired. Your spellcard has been broken now.

Now, let's describe the situation. You're orbiting around a planet youkai, who is orbiting around your love after calling her massive. Meanwhile, Yuuka and Keine are still fighting, as you find when her orbit briefly extends past Rumia's field of pure blackness. The sudden brightness slightly hurts your eyes, but the girl pulling on you seems unaffected.

Suddenly she's not attacking you, just staring at you the same way she was before you called her out on it.
Hmm.

.>input
>> No. 18479
[x] THE SPICE MUST FLOW
>> No. 18481
[x] See if her orbit is somehow coupled with your own spin.
[x] If so, position yourself and spin fast so she slams into the ground.
>> No. 18482
[x] See if her orbit is somehow coupled with your own spin.
[x] If so, position yourself and spin fast so she slams into the ground.
>> No. 18486
In an attempt to mess with her orbit, you begin spinning.

This doesn't go as you planned. Half of the time, your mass is closer to her than it was when you were orbiting her normally, and this causes you to move closer to her, eventually causing you to crash into her, which in turn messes up her orbit, causing the both of you to crash into Rumia.
"Eeah? Why are people flying into me all of a sudden? I hate it when this happens." She sounds slightly irritated.

This definitely didn't go as you planned.

.>input
>> No. 18487
>>18486

[x] "Sorry about that."
>> No. 18488
[x] "Sorry. Was trying to serve you dinner."
>> No. 18491
"Sorry, I was trying to serve you dinner." You apologize to your love.
"Oh? Dinner? This is dinner? ...But it smells like youkai. Ick."

.>input
>> No. 18492
[x] "I was hoping she was packing some food on her."
>> No. 18493
[x] "Shit. You don't happen to have a fairy godmother that can change you to a real human girl so my love can eat, do you?"
>> No. 18494
"I was hoping she was packing some food on her."
"Oh, I see." She sniffs. "...Doesn't seem like it."
Well, Nibiru has lost any usefullness to you.

.>input
>> No. 18495
[X] "Turn off the darkness so we can all see the fight."
>> No. 18496
[x] "You don't know of any ways to change yourself into a tasty human, do you?"
>> No. 18499
"Hey, Rumia. You can turn the darkness off now."
"Kay." Sunlight reaches back into the bubble of darkness, once again causing your eyes to pain.

The pull you've been feeling from Nibiru's gravity suddenly disappears, and she floats back to a distance where she re-begins orbiting Rumia. She's now smirking at you.

.>input
>> No. 18502
[x] Raise one eyebrow at her, Spock-style.
[x] "Say, what would happen if a brown dwarf suddenly got a huge influx of energy?"
[x] "Like say, from a spark?"
>> No. 18505
You raise an eyebrow at her, Spock style.
"Say, what would happen if a brown dwarf suddenly got a huge influx of energy? Like say, from a spark?"
"I don't understand what you're asking me. Stop being so confusing."

.>input
>> No. 18506
[x] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdTg9n0_Rsc
>> No. 18507
[x] "I suppose how much energy and how it's delivered would make a difference. For instance, a uniform 5.9e24kg spherical mass that has a 6,378.1 km radius would take a minimum of 2.2e32 J to make it disperse in such a way that it's own gravity would be unable to make it reform."
>> No. 18508
[x] "I suppose how much energy and how it's delivered would make a difference. For instance, a uniform 5.9e24kg spherical mass that has a 6,378.1 km radius would take a minimum of 2.2e32 J to make it disperse in such a way that it's own gravity would be unable to make it reform."
>> No. 18509
[x] Proceed to recite the entirety of TimeCube.Com at her.
>> No. 18548
You resolve to somehow recite to her the entirety of TimeCube.com.
However, without internet access, this is a bit difficult. Maybe you'll have to do it at some other time.

.>input
>> No. 18550
[X] Players lose their option when hit. All you have to do is hit on Rumia.

Gotta be smooooooth
>> No. 18554
[x] Wait around long enough until her protons start decaying.
>> No. 18556
[x] "Hey, if you join the military you can be a Planet Captain."
>> No. 18558
[X] Players lose their option when hit. All you have to do is hit on Rumia.
>> No. 18559
[x] Spin/Desert/Hell. Dust Devil Attack.
>> No. 18560
It's a valid point that players lose their option when hit.
Since she's orbiting around Rumia, wouldn't that make Nibiru her option?
Well, you've just got to hit Rumia. Or hit ON her.

"Hey, Rumia. You're beautiful." She blushes slightly and turns to you.
"Thank you." She sincerely accepts your compliment.
But...Nibiru didn't disappear.

.>input
>> No. 18561
[x] Summon Uribin.
>> No. 18562
[x] Summon Uribin.
>> No. 18563
[X] Oh well, who cares about some stupid planet youkai. You have Rumia.
[X] "I love you, Rumia."
[X] Hugs and kisses.
>> No. 18782
You decide to just ignore the planet youkai and just focus on Rumia. Maybe she'll get irritated and go away on her own.
"I love you, rumia." You state, then embrace her from behind and start kissing her neck.
"Ah~ I love you, too."

"Hey, don't ignore me!" Sounds like it's working, the planet youkai is ig-OH GOD PAIN

You're thrown forward, landing on Rumia against your will. It appears the girl tackled you, somehow making herself very massive. She's now sitting on you, weighing you down with the weight of a planet. Your bones would be crushed if you were a human. However, you're a ghost, and you can just phase through her.
Rumia lets out a cry of pain, then everything goes black.
You hear another cry of pain, and the light returns. You find the planet youkai laying on the ground with Rumia standing over her.
"Hey! Don't just sit on people, you fat bitch!" Rumia slams her fist hard into the planet youkai's face.

...Wait. You didn't expect that word from Rumia.

"uuuuuu..." the planet youkai is rather defeated. She doesn't seem like a threat anymore.

.>input
>> No. 18783
[X] HIGH FIVE
>> No. 18784
[X] HIGH FIVE
>> No. 18788
[X] VICTORY DANCE!
[X] Loot her for power-ups and point items.
>> No. 18792
[x] Rape
>> No. 18793
"Rumia, high-five!"
"Huh? What's that?"
"I hold up my hand, and you hit it with yours."
"Oh, okay!"
You do, and she hits it. She does it a bit too hard; if you were human, your arm would be quite broken. However, you're not, so you don't really feel anything.
"Aeeee!" she clutches her chest.
"uuuuu~ She must have broken a rib or two when she sat on me."
...Wait, she broke something?
...She only broke a rib or two, with all that weight?
Wait.
She broke your love's rib.

...

.>input
>> No. 18794
[X] "We need to get you to a hospital!"
[X] Head to Eientei while Yuka keeps Keine distracted

Yuka sucks anyway
>> No. 18797
[x] Fix it yourself by dematerializing yourself and manipulating the chest area.
>> No. 18798
[x] Fix it yourself by dematerializing yourself and manipulating the chest area.
>> No. 18799
[x] Fix it yourself by dematerializing yourself and manipulating the chest area.
>> No. 18800
[x] Break Nibiru's ribs back.
>> No. 19558
Yo.
>> No. 19560
God damn it Kapow.
---
You decide to fix it yourself by dematerializing yourself and manipulating the chest area, but by then her ribs have healed anyway.

.>input
>> No. 19561
[X] Dent the ground with Nibiru's head.
>> No. 19562
[x] "Hey, why don't you break her ribs since she broke yours?"
>> No. 19571
[x] Poke Rumia's ribs.
>> No. 19572
[X] Manipulate Rumia's chest area.
>> No. 19575
[x] Manipulate Rumia's chest area.
>> No. 19576
[x] "Hey, why don't you break her ribs since she broke yours?"
>> No. 19585
[x] Manipulate Rumia's chest area.
>> No. 20138
SUDDENLY, OUT OF NOWHERE
---
Deciding not to waste the situation, you manipulate her chest area. She starts giggling and tells you to stop tickling her, so you stop.

.>input
>> No. 20139
[x] "Hey, wanna go crush her head?"
>> No. 20140
[X] "Want to go find something fun to do?"

I completely forgot what we were doing.
>> No. 20142
>>20140

Watching Yuka danmaku fight with Keine and then getting assaulted by a planet youkai.
>> No. 20342
Updates for this and CTAiG resuming at 19:00 PST.
>> No. 20350
"Want to go find something fun to do?" You ask her.
"Like what?"

.>input
>> No. 20352
[X] "Like going off to the hot springs at the Hakurei Shrine."
[X] "Hey, Yuuka, we're heading off!"
>> No. 20353
[X] Find Mystia's stand
>> No. 20357
"Like going off to the springs at the Hakurei Shrine." You respond. "Hey, Yuuka, we're heading off!" You shout in her direction.

"WHAT!?" she sounds genuinely pissed, but she's too preoccupied to respond in any way other than words.


Rumia, Lily, and yourself make it to the shrine in barely any time at all, thanks to flying. It seems like that planet girl decided to follow a ways behind you. Perhaps she's still orbiting Rumia? Well, whatever.

.>input
>> No. 20358
[X] Donate to the shrine (A rock)
>> No. 20359
[X] Donate to the shrine: 1 yen coin.
[X] Head to the hot springs area.
>> No. 20360
Well, if you're going to take advantage of the shrine's services, you ought to donate a bit.
Reaching into your pocket, you find a coin. Pulling it out, you find that it's only one yen.
...This is enough.

You drop it in the box and head in to the hot springs area.

When Rumia relaxes, suddenly everything goes dark. You can still feel everything just fine, so it must be her not holding her power back any more.

However, it is dark, and you are likely to be eaten by a grue. A grue other than Rumia.

.>input
>> No. 20361
[X] Snuggle up to Rumia for safety.
[X] Also, call the planet youkai over so she can be eaten first.
>> No. 20362
[x] "Rumia, defensive mode!"
>> No. 20363
You decide to snuggle up to Rumia for safety.

Unfortunately, you end up snuggling not against the good grue, but the bad one, and are promptly eaten.

.>input
>> No. 20365
>>20363
[x] Claw your way out by dealing 15 slashing damage to the inside of the creature's gullet.
>> No. 20368
You attempt to claw your way out by dealing 15 slashing damage to the inside of the creature's chest, but your attack is ineffective.

.>input
>> No. 20369
[X] Set fire to it's insides.
>> No. 20378
[X] Shout for help

Surely someone will hear you.
>> No. 20382
[X] Eat the grue from the inside out.
>> No. 20383
>>20382
[x] Eat it from the inside out, than sing "Hello my baby! Hello my darling! Hello my ragtime gal!"
>> No. 20422
[Q] dematerialize yourself out of it's stomach.

Dude, we're a ghost (or something to that effect, anyway).
>> No. 20425
You dematerialize your way out of the grue's stomach, but it eats you again.
.>input
>> No. 20431
[x] Turn on the lights
>> No. 20433
[X] RIP AND TEAR
>> No. 20434
[x] Shout for Rumia to come get you.
>> No. 20464
[x] Is it still dark? You may be eaten by another grue.
>> No. 20485
[x] EXTERMINATUS
>> No. 23317
You turn on the lights. The grue cries out in agony before dying a horribly painful death.

.>input
>> No. 23318
[x] Noooo! Rumia!
[x] Wait.
>> No. 23319
[x] Eat the grue's remains.
>> No. 23320
[x] Pray that she is reborn as something that doesn't need to eat people, at least not normal people (insurance salesmen, telemarketers, etc are okay)
[x] Move onwards.
>> No. 23321
"Noooo! Rumia!"
...Wait...

"Yes?" she asks.

.>input
>> No. 23322
>>23321

[X] Rumia? Rumia!
[X] Commence with cuddles and kisses for Rumia.
>> No. 23323
[x] "Damnit, someone must've misplaced a tag in the name->function list. I have to debug and recompile, BRB."
>> No. 23324
"Damnit, someone must've misplaced a tag in the name->function list. I have to debug and recompile, BRB."

Rehash command sent...

You wake up tired one monday after a long night of playing Scarlet Weather Rhapsody. You find yourself feeling like something dangerous is going to happen today. You are in a one-room apartment, cheap because you need money to fuel your nerdy habits.
On the north wall of the room, there is a computer desk with a computer on it. West wall you have a closet with your hunting rifle and ammunition in it. The south wall of your room has your bed, with your hunting knife stuck between the matress and box spring. To the west is the exit.

.>input

...

Naw I'm just fucking with you guys. The tag fixing resulted in both Rumia and the grue now being tagged correctly. Unfortunately, the grue is now alive again.

It is bright. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

.>input
>> No. 23328
[x} relax, if it's bright, then the grue should die any moment now.
>> No. 23329
You relax. Afterall, with it being bright, the grue is likely to die any second now.

The grue eats you.

.>input
>> No. 23331
[x] You're still an evil spirit. Phase out of the grue's stomach.
>> No. 23341
[X] Phase your hand into it's skull and mess about with it's brain.
>> No. 23343
[x] Whisper to the Grue.
[x] "Psst. Since you're dying of the light anyway, I'm going to sing and make it sound like your last words are that of hip-hop."
>> No. 23363
Well, you're still an evil spirit, so...

You phase your way out of the grue's stomach, right out of harm's way, into the grue's stomach.

.>input
>> No. 23365
[x] What happens when you make a grue eat a desert? Does the grue then get teleported to the desert then eat it only to be teleported again?
>> No. 23368
[X] Stop dicking around and get out of the damn grue already, because being eaten is quickly becoming Namek level boring.
>> No. 23374
You stop dicking around and get yourself out of the grue, because this is just getting tedious. The grue agrees, and leaves you alone. It goes off to annoy some other person.

You are now in the middle of the desert.

.>input
>> No. 23375
[X] Rumia~
>> No. 23376
[x] Realize that there's no logical reasoning for there to be a desert habitat around here, causing it to vanish in a puff of logic.
>> No. 23513
[X] Sit down and refuse to act until Jerl stops trying to "improve" the story with a bunch of illogical, unconnected "so random" bullshit.
>> No. 23662
You sit down and refuse to act until Jerl stops trying to "improve" the story with a bunch of illogical, unconnected "so random" bullshit.

...

This is going nowhere.

.>input
>> No. 23663
[X]Pierce the heavens with your spoon.
[X]Make one appear if you don't already have one.
>> No. 23669
[X] Rumiaaa