[Return]
Archived Thread

File 123863258436.png - (222.35KB , 398x563 , diseasechina.png ) [iqdb]
17408 No. 17408
Apparently my power is supposed to go off at about 18:00 server time. If it does, obviously no updates until it comes back. If it doesn't, Rocky Mountain Power did a good job this year with their April Fools day.
---
"...Well, this is awkward." You summarize the situation.
"Lily, go hug her." You take action.
"...." Right, you can't just sit here and make your subordinate do all the work.
You join in for a group hug.
"Heh." Suddenly the doorguard seems more threatening. And you're right next to her...
Suddenly you aren't anymore. In fact, you've been sent flying, and it hurts considerably. Good thing you're already dead.
Wait, Lily! She isn't hurt, is she!?

.>input

>> No. 17409
[x] Go check on her.
>> No. 17413
[x] Check on her.
[x] Turn to the guard.
[x] "It seems you are very good at acting, miss. I won't interfere with your pleasant little life again."
>> No. 17415
You decide to go check on her.
Luckily, she's mostly alright, just a bit shocked.

You turn to the guard.
"It seems like you are very good at acting, miss. I won't interfere with your pleasant little life again."
You turn to leave.

.>input
>> No. 17417
[x] Say this loudly as if you don't mind being overheard.
[x] "C'mon, let's see if we can make it to Hakugyokuro... should be alot of fun and treats there."
>> No. 17418
[x] Say this loudly as if you don't mind being overheard.
[x] "C'mon, let's see if we can make it to Hakugyokuro... should be alot of fun and treats there."
>> No. 17419
"C'mon let's see if we can make it to Hakugyokurou...Should be a lot of fun and treats there." you say loudly enough for the guard to hear.
"Alright, but I don't know how to get there."
"Then we'll have to pick a direction and hope it's the correct one."

.>input
>> No. 17421
[x] Go up. It's supposed to be in the clouds, and if nothing else you can try finding landmarks.
>> No. 17427
[x] Up.
>> No. 17428
apparently no power outage lolo
inb4 power dies right as I click "submit"
---
Alright, it's best to go up. It's supposed to be in the clouds, so looking around on the ground would be ineffective.

So you've flown up inton the skies. There is an oarfish.

.>input
>> No. 17430
[x] For some reason, you feel compelled to... dance with the oarfish.
[x] "You wouldn't happen to know where Hakugyokuro is, would you?"
>> No. 17439
[X] Look for a paddlefish.
>> No. 17441
[x] Kancho the oarfish.
>> No. 17442
[x] For some reason, you feel compelled to... dance with the oarfish.
[x] "You wouldn't happen to know where Hakugyokuro is, would you?"
>> No. 17444
[x] For some reason, you feel compelled to... dance with the oarfish.
[x] "You wouldn't happen to know where Hakugyokuro is, would you?"
>> No. 17457
>>17408
GOD DAMN IT MADAGASCAR!
>> No. 17520
For some reason, you feel compelled to...Dance with the oarfish.
So you do.

Once the dancing is finished, you ask the question you need an answer to.

"You wouldn't happen to know where Hakugyokurou is, would you?"
"No." Well damn.

.>input
>> No. 17523
>>17520

[x] Just fly around until you see Hakugyokuro's steps.
>> No. 17524
You decide to just fly around until you see Hakugyokurou's steps.

After a couple hours of flying, you finally see them.

.>input
>> No. 17526
>>17524

[x] Fly to them. Sit on the stairs afterwards. This entire day has been one big trainwreck after another.
>> No. 17532
[X] Fly up the stairs and into the mansion, you have to find Rumia.
>> No. 17548
[x] Fly to them. Sit on the stairs afterwards. This entire day has been one big trainwreck after another especially about how to explain to Rumia how we got a mistr- I mean servant(Lily) without her approval.
>> No. 17549
[x] Fly to them. Sit on the stairs afterwards. This entire day has been one big trainwreck after another especially about how to explain to Rumia how we got a mistr- I mean servant(Lily) without her approval.
>> No. 17600
[x] Fly to them. Sit on the stairs afterwards. This entire day has been one big trainwreck after another especially about how to explain to Rumia how we got a mistr- I mean servant(Lily) without her approval.
[x] Check Lily's condition.
>> No. 17624
You fly to the stairs and sit on them.
Man, this entire day has been one big trainwreck after another. Especially how you're going to have to explain to Rumia how you got a mistr- err, a servant without her approval.

You quickly check Lily's condition. She's just fine.

.>input
>> No. 17625
[x] Fly over the gate. Head to the mansion.
>> No. 17626
[X] "Okay, time to make it up the stairs and be reunited with everyone!"
[X] "Behave when we get there. Remember, you're a guest, and more importantly, you're my servant. Good? Good."
[X] Head up the stairs - flying, natch - with Lily.
>> No. 17628
[X] Find Rumia, it has been too long.
>> No. 17632
You decide to fly over the gate and head to the mansion to find Rumia. It has been far too long.

You reach the very top when you're almost slammed into by Youmu, who manages to slow herself down.

"Ah!? You should be more careful, or people will run into you!"
"I see."
"Well, you should go ahead inside. Yuyu-sama has been waiting for you, since you are dead."
"Alright."
"But I have things to do, so you'll have to get there by yourselves. Goodbye." And with that, she flies off too fast for you to even know which direction she was going.

Well, alright then.

.>input
>> No. 17634
[x] Head inside.
>> No. 17635
Unrelated to the story, other than where it's at.

[ ] Move to /r/
[ ] Don't move to /r/
>> No. 17636
[ ] Don't move to /r/
>> No. 17640
[X] Don't move to /r/
>> No. 17641
[X] Don't move to /r/

/r/?

That's just stupid.
>> No. 17642
[X] Head inside.

Rumiaaaaa
>> No. 17643
[X]Head inside
[X] Find Rumia!
>> No. 17645
You decide to head inside to find Rumia.
After a considerable amount of time flying, you and Lily make it to the door that Yuyuko led you to.
Sliding it open, you find the same room. Once you've stepped inside, you find Yuyuko asleep leaning over the table clutching an orange in her arms.

.>input
>> No. 17648
[x] Let her sleep go find Rumia or Yuka or something.
>> No. 17651
[X] Rumiaaaa
>> No. 17652
[x] go find Rumia
[x] if she's sleeping cuddle next to her and go to sleep after all, you had a rough day
>> No. 17657
[x] Put the orange up to her mouth and see if she eats it in her sleep
>> No. 17660
[] cry out for your eternity
>> No. 17669
[x] Take the orange so you can feed Rumia something when you find her.
>> No. 17686
VTAiG and CTAiG updates starting at noon unless something else happens. This is to make up for yesterday and Friday.
>> No. 17692
You let her sleep and instead go off to find Rumia or Yuka.

After searching the whole mansion, you conclude that neither of them are here.

.>input
>> No. 17694
[X] Go check the outside of the mansion, like the gardens.
>> No. 17696
[X] Go check the outside of the mansion, like the gardens.
>> No. 17697
You decide to go check outside the mansion. Perhaps they're in the gardens?

But no. They aren't. Either they're somewhere off in the vast expanse of cherry trees, or they're not in Hakugyokurou.

.>input
>> No. 17698
[X] Check the cherry trees.
[X] Call out to them, just so they can hear you.
>> No. 17699
[X] Maybe Rumia forgot about you?

Despair
>> No. 17700
Oh god, Rumia didn't forget about you, did she?
Oh fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

You frantically search the cherry trees and call out for them, with absolutely no success.

This absolutely sucks.

.>input
>> No. 17701
[X] Run back inside and wake Yuyuko
>> No. 17703
[X] "Lily, head on up to the sky and look around to see if they're there."
[X] "If you don't find anything, tell Hakugy-whatever this place's name is about spring. Just don't fire downward."
>> No. 17705
"Lily, head up to the sky and look around to see if they're here. If you don't find anything, tell Hakugy-whatever about spring. Just don't fire downward."

A few minutes later, you see that familliar danmaku pattern in the sky.

.>input
>> No. 17706
[X] Use the power of love to find Rumia.
>> No. 17708
The 4 top threads are TAiG threads. Wow.
>> No. 17710
[x] go back inside and search the damn place room by room
>> No. 17733
You decide to try and use the power of love to find Rumia.

It tells you that she's quite a distance away, most likely outside of Hakugyokurou.
She's also moving closer at a constant rate.

.>input
>> No. 17734
[X] Head to the stairs
>> No. 17735
[x] Go back inside and wait, leaving a trail to the most obvious spot.
>> No. 17744
You head back to the stairs.

There's probably a while until she arrives. What to do until then?

.>input
>> No. 17745
[x] Jog up and down it, singing 'Eye of the Tiger'
>> No. 17747
[X] Jog up and down it, singing 'Eye of the Tiger'
>> No. 17751
You decide to jog up and down the stairs, singing Eye of the Tiger.

Halfway down the first time your legs stop pushing you forward properly and you slip, falling down the stairs.

If you weren't already dead, you'd be so now. Instead, you've just got a few broken bones and it hurts like a motherfucker, too much so to move.

.>input
>> No. 17753
[X] Suck it up, pussy. Up the stairs you go.
>> No. 17754
[x] Lay there, twiching.
[x] "A little help here?"
>> No. 17756
[X] Suck it up, pussy. Up the stairs you go.
>> No. 17758
God damn it, you can't let something like this keep you down!
Mustering all your willpower, you stand back up and begin rushing up the stairs again.

However, you black out.


When you come to again, you're in the desert.

fuck

.>input
>> No. 17761
[x] Use that one charm you had that summons a swarm of rainbow beetles from the ground so you can eat them.
>> No. 17762
[X] Use the power of love to escape the desert and find Rumia

>When you come to again, you're in the desert.

This is why the votes stopped making sense.

Writer's fault
>> No. 17763
>>17762
I'm aware.
And I decided to leave this one not making sense. Making sense is what CTAiG is for.
>> No. 17764
>>17763

CTAiG doesn't make sense either.
>> No. 17765
You use the power of love to escape the desert and find Rumia.
When you make it back to Gensokyo, you find that you've made it with absolutely perfect time. Youmu appears in front of you grabbing Rumia and Yuuka by the collar. You almost get knocked down by the subsequent burst of wind.

But, they're both there.

Lily flies down from the sky as well.

.>input
>> No. 17767
>>17765

[x] Head inside Hakugyokuro.
>> No. 17768
[x] "Okay, if we can get Yuyuko and Mystia here we can go ahead with the plan to kill the desert."
>> No. 17769
[X] "Your ribbon is on backwards."
>> No. 17770
[x] Head inside Hakugyokuro.
>> No. 17773
[x] "Your underwear is on backwards."
>> No. 17775
The first thing you can think to say is to tell her that her ribbon is on backwards.
"Your ribbon is on backwards."
Youmu, Lily, and Rumia all reach up to touch their ribbons. When Youmu finds that hers is on correctly, she starts looking irritated. Lily, without really checking, switches hers around.
When Rumia touches hers, you hear a loud snapping sound. It sounds a lot like static electricity.
"eeeaahhhh!" She cries out.
"U- I- Don't let me touch my ribbon again, please." She clutches her fingers. You take them into your mouth and suck on them to remove the pain, causing her to blush.

Right, time to move on to business.

"Okay, if we can get Yuyuko and Mystia here we can go ahead with the plan to kill the desert."
"Kill the desert you say." Yuuka sounds amused.
"Yes, kill the desert. We've got to make a plan."
"Yes. How exactly do you propose to kill the desert?"

.>input
>> No. 17776
[X] "Beat it up until it dies."

Yuka needs to stop asking stupid questions.
>> No. 17777
[x] RAM IT UNTIL IT GIVES UP!
>> No. 17778
[x] "I propose bring in seeds, plants, soil and fertilizer while redirecting rivers to this area. What else?"
>> No. 17779
[x] "I propose bring in seeds, plants, soil and fertilizer while redirecting rivers to this area. What else?"
>> No. 17780
[x] "I propose bring in seeds, plants, soil and fertilizer while redirecting rivers to this area. What else?"
>> No. 17782
"I propose to bring in seeds, plants, soil, and fertilizer while redirecting rivers to the area. What else?"
"How about dropping the moon on it too? That ought to help."

.>input
>> No. 17783
[x] "Sounds fun. We'll get to work on that part after hell freezes over."
>> No. 17784
[X] "Why don't I drop you?"
>> No. 17785
[x] Think.
[x] "That... could work too. Thing is, I don't know of many ways to pull that off. All of the world's nuclear arsenals set off on the far side shouldn't be enough for that."
>> No. 17786
[x] Think.
[x] "That... could work too. Thing is, I don't know of many ways to pull that off. All of the world's nuclear arsenals set off on the far side shouldn't be enough for that."
>> No. 17788
[x] "Okay."
[x] Get Yukari to summon Arcueid.
>> No. 17823
[x] Think.
[x] "That... could work too. Thing is, I don't know of many ways to pull that off. All of the world's nuclear arsenals set off on the far side shouldn't be enough for that."
[x] "Let's just kill the desert youkai who's causing the desert"
>> No. 17825
[x] "Let's just kill the desert youkai who's causing the desert"
[x] Get Yukari to summon Arcueid.
>> No. 17826
[X] "It could, but I like the moon. If it was gone, then I wouldn't be able to gaze at it on starlit nights with my lovely Rumia."
>> No. 17827
[x] "How would you go about 'mooning' people without a moon?"
>> No. 17831
"...Let's just kill the desert youkai who's causing the desert."
"That sounds like a better plan, assuming there is such a youkai. I've never met someone like that." Well, you don't expect someone like Yuuka to hang around in a desert where there's not much plantlife, so...
"Well, regardless. if that's what we're going to do, we've got to come up with a way of doing even that."
"Do you think I really need help killing something like a desert youkai?" She looks slightly irritated.
"No, no, I'm sure you'll be able to do it fine. But it's best to have a plan of some sorts."

Hmm...A plan.

"Yukari!" You decide to shout it out randomly. Perhaps this will help some.
"Yes?" The gap youkai's face pops out of a newly-formed hole in space.
"Could you, like... Summon Arcueid, or something?"
"Why?"
"So we can kill the desert youkai."
"But that would be cheating~ You've got to kill it yourselves, or it won't count."
While that's true, you're not looking to recieve an acchievement.
"I don't care about that."
"Well, in any case, if I suddenly brought someone like that here, bad things would happen. Beyond the fourth wall, too. Don't think too hard about that, by the way. Just don't plan on getting help like that. You shouldn't need it anyway~" She says that last line right as she disappears back through the gap.

Well, huh. That didn't work.


.>input
>> No. 17833
[x] Go look for a Touhou that can use the Moon as a projectile attack then.
[x] Start with Eientei.
>> No. 17834
[X] Head to the desert. Beat it up until it dies.
>> No. 17838
You decide to look for a touhou that can use the moon as a projectile.

Your first thought is to try Eientei.

"Alright, let's head to Eientei first then. Best bet for anything involving the moon."
"Hmm, you're right." Yuuka agrees. "Well, let's get going."

...

A minute passes without anyone doing anything.

"...Well, aren't you going to carry me?" She sounds slightly irritated again.

.>input
>> No. 17839
[X] "Nope."
>> No. 17840
[x] "Okay LOL"
>> No. 17841
[x] "Okay."
>> No. 17842
[x] "Okay."
>> No. 17843
[x] "Okay."
>> No. 17844
[X] "Okay.
[X] Do so.
[X] Have Lily help somehow.
>> No. 17845
"Okay."
You walk over and pick her up, setting her on your shoulders.

...Hmm. This won't do. You're not carrying your love.

You pick up Rumia in your arms bridal style.

......Ugh, this is a lot of weight. Rumia by herself is rather light, and Yuka isn't all that heavy either, but together...

"Lily, help me a little?"
"Okay!" She helps you.


Well, this is a rather...odd-looking sight, you'd imagine, to see this particular group flying through the sky in the way it currently is.

You arrive at the familliar field when you suddenly get blindsighted by a massive burst of danmaku from the side. Needles and ofuda. Goddamnit, why is Reimu attacking you?

.>input
>> No. 17846
[X] Kick her ass
>> No. 17847
[x] "By our powers combined!"
[x] "Violence!"
[x] "Darkness!"
[x] "Softness!"
[x] "SPRING!"
[x] "Perversion!"
[x] "By your powers combined I am Captain Touhou!"
[x] "Go Freaks!"
[x] "Captain Touhou, the Yama is going to close down the porno store! Also, beat the shit out of Reimu."
[x] "Not to worry, Captain Touhou will save the day!"
[x] "Hooray!"
>> No. 17848
>>17845

[x] "Christ, what the hell do you want Hakurei?"
>> No. 17849
[x] "Christ, what the hell do you want Hakurei?"
>> No. 17850
[x] "Christ, what the hell do you want Hakurei?"
>> No. 17851
>>17847
THIS.
>> No. 17852
>>17851
>>17847

Not in a million years.
>> No. 17853
"Christ, what the hell do you want, Hakurei?"
"The incident. You're involved, aren't you?"
"Jesus christ, what fucking incident? You attacked us out of nowhere, and we were on our way to a hospital! Fuck."
"...Oh. Okay."

She flies off, leaving you to do your thing.

You could probably follow and sneak-attack.

.>input
>> No. 17854
[x] "It's morphin' time!"
[x] "No."
[x] "Awww."
>> No. 17855
>>17852
sBOOOOOoooooo
>> No. 17856
[X] Pursue Reimu
>> No. 17857
[x] Go to Eientei.
>> No. 17858
[x] Do not pursue Rei Mu.
>> No. 17859
[x] Go to Eientei.
>> No. 17860
[x] "Hey Reimu? I bet whatever it is, it's being caused by the Desert Youkai!"
>> No. 17861
You decide to follow her.

After a bit of flying off wherever she's going, she suddenly stops and turns around, almost leading to you smashing into her.

"What the hell do you want?" she sounds a bit irritated.
"I just wanted to tell you that if there's an incident going on, it's probably the work of that desert youkai."
"The what youkai?"

.>input
>> No. 17863
[x] "The one that we'll hit with the Moon."
>> No. 17864
>>17861

[x] "The one in the desert."
>> No. 17865
[x] "The one in the desert."
>> No. 17866
[x] The one that surrounds the Demon City in Hell.
>> No. 17867
"The one in the desert."
"...Yeah, I kinda gathered that when you said 'desert youkai.' Any more pressing information you want to tell me?"

.>input
>> No. 17868
[x] "desert youkai. you know desert as in a place with a lot of sand and sunlight with little to no water, oh its extremely hot as well."
[x] "If you take care of him the incident might be solved or else it might change Hakurei shrine into a beach with no water with dried up wells or whatever you use to get a drink of water"
>> No. 17869
[x] "Oh. It's an ass."
>> No. 17870
] "Oh. It's an ass."
>> No. 17871
[x] "Oh. It's an ass."
>> No. 17872
[x] "It's destroying Gensokyo by turning it into a desert!"
>> No. 17892
[x] "It's destroying Gensokyo by turning it into a desert!"
>> No. 17905
"It's destroying Gensokyo by turning it into a desert."

She stares at you.

"...That's not even close to what this incident is."

Damn.

"Well, uh, it's still doing it! You've got two incidents! Better choose one and get solving."
"Right, I'll solve the one I'm already in the process of solving. You guys do the other one." She flies off again.

...Damn.

.>input
>> No. 17907
[x] Wait until she can't hear you.
[x] "I know what the REAL incident is. Someone's too lazy to solve all our problems for us forcing us to do the actual work."
>> No. 17910
[x] Wait until she can't hear you.
[x] "I know what the REAL incident is. Someone's too lazy to solve all our problems for us forcing us to do the actual work."
>> No. 17913
You decide to wait until she's out of range before making a comment about the shrine maiden.

"I know what the REAL incident is. Someone's too lazy, leaving us to solve our own problems and do the actual work."
"Yes, that's too true." Yuuka agrees.

.>input
>> No. 17914
[x] Continue to Eientei.
>> No. 17915
[X] "Why are we trying to solve incidents? Lets become the incident!"
>> No. 17916
[X] To Eientei!
[X] For great justice!
>> No. 17920
[x] In the distance, you hear something!

[x] "Let our powers also combine!"
[x] "Drugs!"
[x] "Lies!"
[x] "Hair!"
[x] "S-sex Appeal!"
[x] "....."
[x] "....."
[x] "....."
[x] "....."
[x] "Come on Mokou, say it."
[x] "No. This is stupid."
[x] "Say it. Or you'll never get that medicine for your friend."
[x] "Medicine?"
[x] "Yeah the one I tested on you a few days ago, when you squir-"
[x] "DON'T SAY IT!"
[x] "Okay, fine. Fire. This is sooooo stupid."
[x] "By your powers combined I am ALSO Captain Touhou!"
[x] "Go NEETS!"
[x] "Captain Touhou (Player 2)! There's a ragtag band of mismatched

protagnists headed our way! You have to take them down!"
[x] "No way! Captain Touhou (Player 1) has just been rewarded lifetime

free porno rentals! I'm going over to his place to get my fill of hot

rabbit tits!"
[x] "What the-- you fucking flying cocksucking faggot! If you want

rabbit tits, we've got them RIGHT HERE!" ~rriiiipppp!~
[x] "EEEEYYYYAAAA! Don't look!"
[x] "Yeah, she really wants you! Usa!"
[x] "Stop lying!"
[x] "Hot and juicy rabbit tits right here! Fresh off the farm, just

how you like them!"
[x] "Princess princess, he's gone now. We'll deal with the intruders

personally."
[x] "No, don't bother. It's just... not the same."
[x] "I'm leaving now. You still owe me those pills."
[x] "Hey, I heard something about rabbit tits. Can we look?"
[x] "No."
[x] "Awwwww."
[x] *sob*
>> No. 17921
YES

[x] In the distance, you hear something!

[x] "Let our powers also combine!"
[x] "Drugs!"
[x] "Lies!"
[x] "Hair!"
[x] "S-sex Appeal!"
[x] "....."
[x] "....."
[x] "....."
[x] "....."
[x] "Come on Mokou, say it."
[x] "No. This is stupid."
[x] "Say it. Or you'll never get that medicine for your friend."
[x] "Medicine?"
[x] "Yeah the one I tested on you a few days ago, when you squir-"
[x] "DON'T SAY IT!"
[x] "Okay, fine. Fire. This is sooooo stupid."
[x] "By your powers combined I am ALSO Captain Touhou!"
[x] "Go NEETS!"
[x] "Captain Touhou (Player 2)! There's a ragtag band of mismatched

protagnists headed our way! You have to take them down!"
[x] "No way! Captain Touhou (Player 1) has just been rewarded lifetime

free porno rentals! I'm going over to his place to get my fill of hot

rabbit tits!"
[x] "What the-- you fucking flying cocksucking faggot! If you want

rabbit tits, we've got them RIGHT HERE!" ~rriiiipppp!~
[x] "EEEEYYYYAAAA! Don't look!"
[x] "Yeah, she really wants you! Usa!"
[x] "Stop lying!"
[x] "Hot and juicy rabbit tits right here! Fresh off the farm, just

how you like them!"
[x] "Princess princess, he's gone now. We'll deal with the intruders

personally."
[x] "No, don't bother. It's just... not the same."
[x] "I'm leaving now. You still owe me those pills."
[x] "Hey, I heard something about rabbit tits. Can we look?"
[x] "No."
[x] "Awwwww."
[x] *sob*
>> No. 17924
[x] In the distance, you hear something!

[x] "Let our powers also combine!"
[x] "Drugs!"
[x] "Lies!"
[x] "Hair!"
[x] "S-sex Appeal!"
[x] "....."
[x] "....."
[x] "....."
[x] "....."
[x] "Come on Mokou, say it."
[x] "No. This is stupid."
[x] "Say it. Or you'll never get that medicine for your friend."
[x] "Medicine?"
[x] "Yeah the one I tested on you a few days ago, when you squir-"
[x] "DON'T SAY IT!"
[x] "Okay, fine. Fire. This is sooooo stupid."
[x] "By your powers combined I am ALSO Captain Touhou!"
[x] "Go NEETS!"
[x] "Captain Touhou (Player 2)! There's a ragtag band of mismatched

protagnists headed our way! You have to take them down!"
[x] "No way! Captain Touhou (Player 1) has just been rewarded lifetime

free porno rentals! I'm going over to his place to get my fill of hot

rabbit tits!"
[x] "What the-- you fucking flying cocksucking faggot! If you want

rabbit tits, we've got them RIGHT HERE!" ~rriiiipppp!~
[x] "EEEEYYYYAAAA! Don't look!"
[x] "Yeah, she really wants you! Usa!"
[x] "Stop lying!"
[x] "Hot and juicy rabbit tits right here! Fresh off the farm, just

how you like them!"
[x] "Princess princess, he's gone now. We'll deal with the intruders

personally."
[x] "No, don't bother. It's just... not the same."
[x] "I'm leaving now. You still owe me those pills."
[x] "Hey, I heard something about rabbit tits. Can we look?"
[x] "No."
[x] "Awwwww."
[x] *sob*
>> No. 17925
>>17920
>>17921
>>17923

oh god
>> No. 17926
[x] In the distance, you hear something!

[x] "Let our powers also combine!"
[x] "Drugs!"
[x] "Lies!"
[x] "Hair!"
[x] "S-sex Appeal!"
[x] "....."
[x] "....."
[x] "....."
[x] "....."
[x] "Come on Mokou, say it."
[x] "No. This is stupid."
[x] "Say it. Or you'll never get that medicine for your friend."
[x] "Medicine?"
[x] "Yeah the one I tested on you a few days ago, when you squir-"
[x] "DON'T SAY IT!"
[x] "Okay, fine. Fire. This is sooooo stupid."
[x] "By your powers combined I am ALSO Captain Touhou!"
[x] "Go NEETS!"
[x] "Captain Touhou (Player 2)! There's a ragtag band of mismatched protagnists headed our way! You have to take them down!"
[x] "No way! Captain Touhou (Player 1) has just been rewarded lifetime

free porno rentals! I'm going over to his place to get my fill of hot rabbit tits!"
[x] "What the-- you fucking flying cocksucking faggot! If you want rabbit tits, we've got them RIGHT HERE!" ~rriiiipppp!~
[x] "EEEEYYYYAAAA! Don't look!"
[x] "Yeah, she really wants you! Usa!"
[x] "Stop lying!"
[x] "Hot and juicy rabbit tits right here! Fresh off the farm, just

how you like them!"
[x] "Princess princess, he's gone now. We'll deal with the intruders

personally."
[x] "No, don't bother. It's just... not the same."
[x] "I'm leaving now. You still owe me those pills."
[x] "Hey, I heard something about rabbit tits. Can we look?"
[x] "No."
[x] "Awwwww."
[x] *sob*
>> No. 17927
[x] In the distance, you hear something!

[x] "Let our powers also combine!"
[x] "Drugs!"
[x] "Lies!"
[x] "Hair!"
[x] "S-sex Appeal!"
[x] "....."
[x] "....."
[x] "....."
[x] "....."
[x] "Come on Mokou, say it."
[x] "No. This is stupid."
[x] "Say it. Or you'll never get that medicine for your friend."
[x] "Medicine?"
[x] "Yeah the one I tested on you a few days ago, when you squir-"
[x] "DON'T SAY IT!"
[x] "Okay, fine. Fire. This is sooooo stupid."
[x] "By your powers combined I am ALSO Captain Touhou!"
[x] "Go NEETS!"
[x] "Captain Touhou (Player 2)! There's a ragtag band of mismatched protagnists headed our way! You have to take them down!"
[x] "No way! Captain Touhou (Player 1) has just been rewarded lifetime free porno rentals! I'm going over to his place to get my fill of hot rabbit tits!"
[x] "What the-- you fucking flying cocksucking faggot! If you want rabbit tits, we've got them RIGHT HERE!" ~rriiiipppp!~
[x] "EEEEYYYYAAAA! Don't look!"
[x] "Yeah, she really wants you! Usa!"
[x] "Stop lying!"
[x] "Hot and juicy rabbit tits right here! Fresh off the farm, just how you like them!"
[x] "Princess princess, he's gone now. We'll deal with the intruders personally."
[x] "No, don't bother. It's just... not the same."
[x] "I'm leaving now. You still owe me those pills."
[x] "Hey, I heard something about rabbit tits. Can we look?"
[x] "No."
[x] "Awwwww."
[x] *sob*
>> No. 17928
[x] In the distance, you hear something!

[x] "Let our powers also combine!"
[x] "Drugs!"
[x] "Lies!"
[x] "Hair!"
[x] "S-sex Appeal!"
[x] "....."
[x] "....."
[x] "....."
[x] "....."
[x] "Come on Mokou, say it."
[x] "No. This is stupid."
[x] "Say it. Or you'll never get that medicine for your friend."
[x] "Medicine?"
[x] "Yeah the one I tested on you a few days ago, when you squir-"
[x] "DON'T SAY IT!"
[x] "Okay, fine. Fire. This is sooooo stupid."
[x] "By your powers combined I am ALSO Captain Touhou!"
[x] "Go NEETS!"

Shorter version is superior.
>> No. 17930
You set off on your way to Eientei.

As you get nearer, you hear a noise.

As you get nearer, it comes out clear.

You distinctly recall from somewhere the number "17920." You know it's extremely related to what you're hearing, but you can't figure out how. If you had to guess, the closest thing would be something like $whatthefuckerver = array(17920 => "long fucking block of text that appears to be a vote of some kind.");

As it stands, you don't know what the fuck is going on.

You recognize it as coming from inside of a room. You walk up to the room, specifically to a sliding door on the side, and slide it open.

Revealing...

Kaguya, watchhing something on a large high-definition television with a stereo system increasing the sound volume to the point where she probably couldn't hear you opening the door over the craziness going on in what she's watching.

A thought comes to your mind. "this is a reference to a reference to a reference." Yo dawg. But what does it mean? Oh well.

You're in a NEET's room, and she doesn't know you're in here.

.>input
>> No. 17931
[x] In the distance, you hear something!

[x] "Let our powers also combine!"
[x] "Drugs!"
[x] "Lies!"
[x] "Hair!"
[x] "S-sex Appeal!"
[x] "....."
[x] "....."
[x] "....."
[x] "....."
[x] "Come on Mokou, say it."
[x] "No. This is stupid."
[x] "Say it. Or you'll never get that medicine for your friend."
[x] "Medicine?"
[x] "Yeah the one I tested on you a few days ago, when you squir-"
[x] "DON'T SAY IT!"
[x] "Okay, fine. Fire. This is sooooo stupid."
[x] "By your powers combined I am ALSO Captain Touhou!"
[x] "Go NEETS!"
[x] "Captain Touhou (Player 2)! There's a ragtag band of mismatched protagnists headed our way! You have to take them down!"
[x] "No way! Captain Touhou (Player 1) has just been rewarded lifetime free porno rentals! I'm going over to his place to get my fill of hot rabbit tits!"
[x] "What the-- you fucking flying cocksucking faggot! If you want rabbit tits, we've got them RIGHT HERE!" ~rriiiipppp!~
[x] "EEEEYYYYAAAA! Don't look!"
[x] "Yeah, she really wants you! Usa!"
[x] "Stop lying!"
[x] "Hot and juicy rabbit tits right here! Fresh off the farm, just how you like them!"
[x] "Princess princess, he's gone now. We'll deal with the intruders personally."
[x] "No, don't bother. It's just... not the same."
[x] "I'm leaving now. You still owe me those pills."
[x] "Hey, I heard something about rabbit tits. Can we look?"
[x] "No."
[x] "Awwwww."
[x] *sob*
>> No. 17933
The same sequence as before repeats on the television.
And it repeats again.
And again.
God, how can she watch the same thing over and over like this? It's giving you a headache.

.>input
>> No. 17935
[x] sit next to her and start watching what she is watching
>> No. 17939
[X] Poke Kaguya in the back of the head.
[X] "Hey! Listen!"
>> No. 17941
[x] Creep up slowly, growling as menacingly as possible.
>> No. 17943
Burn Eientei down in a fit of insanity
>> No. 17947
[x] Sneakily sneak around, stealing the rest of the series while she's distracted.
[x] Bury it in another CYOA somewhere.
[x] When she comes to, blame the Desert Youkai.
>> No. 17979
You creep up slowly and silently as you can. This is the best way.

Reaching your hand up, you poke her in the back of the head.
"Hey! Listen!" you say in a fairy-like voice.
"FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF" Kaguya doesn't even complete a full syllable. "That fucking fairy!"
She turns and sees you.

"Oh. Uh...What are you all doing in my room?"

.>input
>> No. 17981
[x] "I was wondering what you were doing."
[x] "All I've got to say is : At least it's not Bible Black."
>> No. 17984
[X] "I don't know."
>> No. 17985
"I don't know." Your response is fairly true. You don't know why you're in her room. Normally one would enter at the main entrance rather than the entrance to someone's personal room like this.
"Well, uh, get out?" She says slightly threateningly.

.>input
>> No. 17989
[X] "What if we don't want to leave?"
>> No. 17990
[x] "Uh, right."
[x] "Say, you don't happen to know anyone that can shoot the Moon as danmaku, do you?"
>> No. 17991
[x] "Uh, right."
[x] "Say, you don't happen to know anyone that can shoot the Moon as danmaku, do you?"
>> No. 17992
"Uh, right." You realize your mistake, but might as well inquire about what you intended to all along.
"Say, you don't happen to know anyone that can shoot the Moon as danmaku, do you?"
"Uh, maybe Eirin can. But you'd have to ask her. But, why are you still in my room? Shoo."

.>input
>> No. 17993
[x] Exit room
[x] Stare at Kaguya from outside the room
>> No. 17994
[x] Leave, but not before noticing she gets randomly teleported to some godforsaken hellhole. Serves her right.
>> No. 17995
[X] "I hear from a girl in the bamboo forest that you give footjobs."
>> No. 17996
You decide to leave.
Before you actually accomplish this, however, you notice her getting randomly teleported, undoubtedly to some godforsaken hellhole.
Serves her right.

You're now in the hallway of a Japanese-style mansion, complete with paper walls.

.>input
>> No. 17997
[X] Paper is meant to be drawn on
>> No. 17998
[x] Quickly go into her room and steal all traces of that series and bury it in some other CYOA somewhere.
[x] Then find Eirin.
>> No. 17999
[x] Quickly go into her room and steal all traces of that series and bury it in some other CYOA somewhere.
[x] Then find Eirin.
>> No. 18000
[x] burn it down in a fit of insanity
>> No. 18002
[x] Quickly go into her room and steal all traces of that series and bury it in some other CYOA somewhere.
[x] Then find Eirin.
>> No. 18004
You quickly go into her room and raid it for all traces of that series.
Calling Yukari, you convince her with offerings of rather large favors in the future to dump them off in some other parallel Gensokyo.

You're now in the same position as earlier, but with less abomination in the scene.

.>input
>> No. 18005
[x] Go find Eirin.
>> No. 18006
[X] Attack the shrine
>> No. 18007
[x] Go find Eirin.
>> No. 18010
You decide to go and find Eirin.
Except you've got no idea where to look.

.>input
>> No. 18011
[x] Just fly around until you see someone or something interesting.
[x] Ask if it's a someone.
>> No. 18013
[x] Just fly around until you see someone or something interesting.
>> No. 18014
[X] Raid Eientei's medicine cabinet
>> No. 18015
[x] Just fly around until you see someone or something interesting.
>> No. 18017
You decide to just fly around until you see someone or something interesting.

Quite shortly after you start, you stop. The reason being that you found someone or something interesting.
That being an earth rabbit dressed in a pink dress.

.>input
>> No. 18018
[x] Compliment her on her dressiness/rabbitness/Earthiness.
[x] "You know where I can find this 'Eirin'?"
>> No. 18034
[x] Compliment her on her dressiness/rabbitness/Earthiness.
[x] "You know where I can find this 'Eirin'?"
>> No. 18054
You decide to compliment her on...
..What? The only description that's been given so far is that she's wearing a dress, she's a rabbit, and she's from Earth.

"I like your dressiness/rabitness/Earthiness." You tell her.
"...What?"
"Do you know where I can find Eirin?"
"No."

.>input
>> No. 18055
[X] "Oh, well, if you don't mind, we'll head on inside to find her. Have fun with whatever."
[X] Head out the door and search around for Eirin. Maybe try to split up to cover more ground.
[X] Sing the montage song while you do so.
>> No. 18056
[x] "Right then."
[x] Put her on your shoulders.
[x] "Are you sure you're not just being a lying liar?"
[x] "Full of lies?"
>> No. 18060
"Right then." You pick her up and put her on your shoulders. She struggles the whole way, and kicks at you when she's up there, but there's no prospect of her actually getting down now.
"Are you sure you're not just being a lying liar? Full of lies?"
"I never lie. Put me down."
"Sure you do. Everyone lies. It's very common. You shouldn't feel bad about it. Just tell the truth and no one will be pissed."
"But I'm not lying! Just put me down already, I'm busy!"
"That's another lie."
"Ugh...If I give you some carrots, will you let me down?"
"Only if you show me to Eirin first."
"But I don't know where she is."

.>input
>> No. 18061
[x] Fly around the place really fast, looking for Eirin.
>> No. 18063
[x] Ears feel so good
>> No. 18066
[x] "Say, that's a good idea rabbit girl!"
[x] "You did say that we should systematically blow up the rooms one by one until we find this 'Eirin', right?"
>> No. 18067
[x] Fly around the place really fast, looking for Eirin.
>> No. 18068
[x] "Say, that's a good idea rabbit girl!"
[x] "You did say that we should systematically blow up the rooms one by one until we find this 'Eirin', right?"
>> No. 18069
"Say, that's a great idea, rabbit girl!" you shout, an action which grants you confused looks from various people nearby.
"You did say that we should systematically blow up the rooms one by one until we find this 'Eirin', right?"
"Erk."
"Lily, inform that room of spring!"
"Kindly!"

The resulting chaotic firing of danmaku inside the room turns it into a mess.

"Great, now that room!"
"Yes sir!"

The process repeats its self. Midway through the hallway, Yuuka begins laughing and joins in, firing off massive beams of light straight into the rooms, leaving them completely messed up and even making holes in the walls opposite her, ofted causing two rooms to get messed up.

"Halt, intruder!" someone else's voice.
You turn to look at the person it came from. Long crumpled rabbit ears on her head of purple hair. She's wearing a business suit with a blue skirt.

..input
>> No. 18070
[x] "Wow. The Power really is YOURS."
>> No. 18078
[x] Tail feel so good~
>> No. 18079
[x] "You don't know where this 'Eirin' person is, do you? We're supposed to find her before some unforeseen side effects of some tests she ran on you make you ***** all over the place like that one time."
[x] "Oh by the way. The Power really is yours."
>> No. 18080
[x] "You don't know where this 'Eirin' person is, do you? We're supposed to find her before some unforeseen side effects of some tests she ran on you make you ***** all over the place like that one time."
[x] "Oh by the way. The Power really is yours."
>> No. 18082
[x] "You don't know where this 'Eirin' person is, do you? We're supposed to find her before some unforeseen side effects of some tests she ran on you make you ***** all over the place like that one time."
[x] "Oh by the way. The Power really is yours."
>> No. 18127
"You don't know where this 'Eirin' person is, do you? We're supposed to find her before some unforseen side-effects of some tests she ran on you make you ***** all over the place like that one time."
You're not sure how, but you manage to sensor your word without it sounding like you were the one doing it. It is a mystery. And everyone seems to pick up on its meaning, too. Except you, who has no clue precisely what you mean.
"She hasn't ran any tests on me recently. That means you're lying. And you've been blowing the place up. I can't allow this." She reaches into her pocket.
Oh shit, she's going to pull out a gun or something she's going to kill you fuck fuck fuck
...Wait, you're already dead.

.>input
>> No. 18128
[X] YOUはSHOCK
>> No. 18129
[x] Bullrush her using the rabbit girl as a meat shield.
>> No. 18130
[X] Protect Rumia
>> No. 18131
File 123942005862.jpg - (210.40KB , 800x842 , Kenshiro0.jpg ) [iqdb]
18131
[x] Tear your shirt away and reveal your manly chest.
>> No. 18132
[x] Bullrush her using the rabbit girl as a meat shield
>> No. 18133
You decide to protect Rumia, who unlike you has not been killed already.
As the bullets fly into you, pain increases. However, the storm of bullets shot at you ends rather abruptely when Yuuka suddenly splits into two and fires two sparks at Reisen, putting her out of action.
...Damn, she was your best chance at finding Eirin.

.>input
>> No. 18134
[x] Tie up Reisen somehow, then point it out to the rabbit girl.
[x] "LOOK! She's DYING! We have to find this 'Eirin' NOW!"
>> No. 18137
[x] Maybe you can have ANOTHER meatshield that shoots danmaku, this time tied to the platter still.
[x] Take Reisen along so you have a convenient scapegoat for the destruction.
>> No. 18138
[x] Maybe you can have ANOTHER meatshield that shoots danmaku, this time tied to the platter still.
[x] Take Reisen along so you have a convenient scapegoat for the destruction.
>> No. 18143
[x] Maybe you can have ANOTHER meatshield that shoots danmaku, this time tied to the platter still.
[x] Take Reisen along so you have a convenient scapegoat for the destruction.
[X] Thank Yuuka for her timely intervention.
>> No. 18169
Maybe you can have ANOTHER meatshield that shoots danmaku, this time still tied to the platter.
"No." Yuka cuts you off before you even say your idea out loud. "I don't need...this...thing bugging me all day."

Well okay.

.>input
>> No. 18170
[x] Hmmm.... fine.
[x] Tie the two together so neither can escape and you can drag them around.
>> No. 18171
[X] Ask Rumia if she likes rabbit stew