[Return]
Archived Thread

File 123830884291.jpg - (92.09KB , 400x352 , 121105416192.jpg ) [iqdb]
16933 No. 16933
People may misunderstand her being tied to your platter.
YOu untie her before heading into the city.

It's a fairly average city. Roadways filled with cars, noise, polution. You'd like to go back to Gensokyo, seeing this.

.>input

>> No. 16934
[x] Go back the way you came. Try going south this time.
>> No. 16936
[x] No, you'll introduce the city to Gensokyo's customs. Rouse Lily into such a berserker rage that she transforms into Lily Black and brings the Spring to it... in the form of Danmaku of Mass Destruction.
>> No. 16937
You head back the way you came. You decide to go south this time, from the point you were before.

You discover a river. It's probably a bit too deep to cross on foot, and you don't want to risk drowning Lily by swimming. You still probably don't have enough mana to fly.

.>input
>> No. 16938
[x] Use Lily to help regenerate your mana. Taking her some place no one can see you perform this though first would be best.
>> No. 16939
[x] Ford the river
>> No. 16942
[x] Caulk the wagon and float
>> No. 16970
[X] Sail on your silver platter

Oh yes
>> No. 16971
[X] Sail on your silver platter
>> No. 16979
Alright, to make up for last night's lateness, I'm going to run VTAiG twice tonight. Once at the usual 19:00 server time, but also in a half-hour. Probably going to run it for only a half-hour.
>> No. 16981
[x] Surf on your silver platter.
>> No. 16988
Uh, whoops.
Right. Starting NOW.
---
You decide to ford the river. You make it across, but you lose 25 pounds of meat and 10 pounds of grain. You also lose ALL of your grandfather clocks and your hat. You weren't aware that you were actually carrying any clocks or that you were wearing a hat, but apparently you were and they're now all gone.

You're on the other side of the river. There's more forest here.

.>input
>> No. 16989
[x] Fell some trees with thy mighty axe to make a bridge to progress of tomorrow.
>> No. 16990
[x] Build a series of screw pumps, water wheels, and gears to divert the entire river into your fortress defense mechanism.
>> No. 16991
[X] Fell some trees with thy mighty axe to make a bridge to progress of tomorrow.

This doesn't make a lot of sense, but I'll vote for it anyway.
>> No. 16992
>This doesn't make a lot of sense, but I'll vote for it anyway.

It is for shining for happiness together!
>> No. 16993
You cannot find thy mighty axe to fell trees with.

.>input
>> No. 16995
[x] Complain about how the learning curve is too much, it's obvious that you've embarked with almost no tools and even less skills because of the confusion and information overload.
>> No. 16996
[x] Walk through the forest.
>> No. 16997
[x] Go back to the city, hire Lily out to some nightclubs to make some money so you can get resources to figure out how to get back.
>> No. 16998
[x] Walk through the forest.
>> No. 16999
[X] Walk through the forest.

THROUGH the forest, in a straight line.
>> No. 17000
You begin walking into the forest.
It slowly gets more dense. Eventually you come across a literal wall of trees. You're unsure of how they managed to grow in such a way that there's less than a millimeter in between them, but that doesn't matter. You can't go any further south. You can go back north, or you can go east or west.

.>input
>> No. 17001
[X] West
>> No. 17002
[x] "It looks like we're stuck in an RPG."
[x] Walk around until you get a random encounter or a treasure chest that contains the World Map.
>> No. 17003
You decide to head west.

You come across a small stream. It would definitely be very easy to cross, but that would get your feet wet.

.>input
>> No. 17004
[x] Float over the stream.
>> No. 17005
[x] Play your flute so you can summon a talking fish to swim you across.
>> No. 17006
[X] Jump the stream.
>> No. 17009
You can't fly. Can you at least float?
Well, an inch. But that's enough. At most your toes will get wet.

So you're on the other side of the stream now. Three-quarters of the way your mana gave out, so you ended up getting wet feet anyway.

.>input
>> No. 17010
[x] Stop for a moment to dry your feet.
>> No. 17011
[x] "You know, I bet you would be alot more popular if you knew how to annouce things via song and dance instead of just shouting."
>> No. 17014
[x] Use Lily to help regenerate your mana.
>> No. 17019
You attempt to use Lily to regenerate your mana. She resists a bit, but in the end she gives in.

It's odd that she resisted so much, since all you were doing was focusing on her energy and pulling it into yourself.

.>input
>> No. 17020
[x] Ask her if it was good for her too
>> No. 17021
[x] Black out.
[x] "....and so I was the one yelling 'IT'S SPPRRRIIINNNNGGGG!' this time?"
>> No. 17022
[x] Start dressing up in black clothes and skull-themed accessories as befitting your status as an undead vampire.
>> No. 17023
[x] Ask her if it was good for her too
>> No. 17024
"Was it good for you too, Lily?"

"No! Give me my energy back!"

.>input
>> No. 17025
[x] Give half of it back.
>> No. 17027
[x] Mix in some of your energy before giving it back.
[x] Suck the kinetic energy out of the stream instead.
>> No. 17028
[x] Mix in some of your energy before giving it back.
[x] Suck the kinetic energy out of the stream instead.

GHOST FAIRY YES
>> No. 17029
[x] Respond in a robotic voice "You must construct additional pylons."
>> No. 17033
No, you can't just give it all back. You decide to give half.
"Give me the rest!" She demands, almost sounding like she's whining.
In a robotic voice, you respond: "You must construct additional pylons."
"B-but..."

.>input
>> No. 17034
[x] Give her the energy.
[x] Don't give her the energy.
[x] OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH
>> No. 17035
[x] Repeatedly give and suck away the energy.
[x] While doing so, giggle and fall over.
>> No. 17037
[x] Give her the energy.
[x] Don't give her the energy.
[x] OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH
>> No. 17038
[x] Give her the energy
[X] Tap the forest for one green mana.
>> No. 17039
[x] Give her a can of Powerthirst instead.
>> No. 17041
[x] Give her the energy
[X] Tap the forest for one green mana.
Truly awesome.
>> No. 17042
[x] Repeatedly give and suck away the energy.
[x] While doing so, giggle and fall over.
>> No. 17047
[x] Give her the energy
[X] Tap the forest for one green mana.
>> No. 17048
[X] Tap the forest for one green mana.
[X] Give her the energy
>> No. 17057
[x] Tap the forest for one green mana.
[x] Give her the energy
>> No. 17089
[x] Seal her lips with ours.
>> No. 17090
[X] Offer to return the energy to her via the more intimate method.
[X] By which you mean sex, of course.
>> No. 17096
You attempt to absorb energy from the forest.
You manage to absorb one mana. Not enough to really do anything, but hopefully enough to appease her.
"Here." You give her back the green mana you took.
"Now the rest~"

.>input
>> No. 17097
>>17096

[x] "Maybe later."
>> No. 17098
[X] "In due time."
[X] Forage for berries. Maybe some will give mana! Or fruit. Or honey. Or, well, anything.
>> No. 17099
"Maybe later."
"Aww..." She seems just slightly downtrodden. You've given her a bit over half of what you took, though, so she's probably not that sore about it.
Still, you're accomplishing absolutely nothing right now.

.>input
>> No. 17100
[x] Fashion a loudspeaker from a nearby branch using your knife, give to Lily.
>> No. 17101
[X] "I like your bow."
>> No. 17102
>>17099
[x] hug her like a stuffed doll.
[x] Purr.
>> No. 17104
You decide to hug her like a stuffed doll. And purr while you're doing it.
"Um...What are you doing?"

.>input
>> No. 17105
>>17104
[x] I'm generating "Happiness". Care to join me?
>> No. 17106
[x] "I'm a kitty cat, meow meow!"
[x] Run around her in tight circles on all fours.
[x] "It's spring it's spring it's spring it's spring it's spring it's spring it's spring it's spring it's spring it's spring it's YAY!"
>> No. 17107
[x] I'm generating "Happiness". Care to join me?
>> No. 17108
[x] I'm generating "Happiness". Care to join me?
>> No. 17109
[X] Forage for something to restore mana! Suspicious looking berries! Fairy mooks! Honey guarded by bears and bees!
>> No. 17110
"I'm generating "Happiness". Care to join me?"
"But I have to tell everyone that it's spring! Or else they won't be able to plant their crops, and everyone will starve!"

.>input
>> No. 17112
[x] Shit! If everyone starves, then Rumia would have nothing to eat.
[x] Place Lily on your head and shout "SPRING!!!!" repeatedly while running at Mach 20.
>> No. 17113
[X] "Oh fine! We can do it together."
[X] Let Lily go if she promises to let you hang onto her so you can help her.
>> No. 17114
[X] "Don't you regenerate? You could let everyone eat you over and over again."
>> No. 17115
[x] Shit! If everyone starves, then Rumia would have nothing to eat.
[x] Place Lily on your head and shout "SPRING!!!!" repeatedly while running at Mach 20.
>> No. 17116
[x] Shit! If everyone starves, then Rumia would have nothing to eat.
[x] Place Lily on your head and shout "SPRING!!!!" repeatedly while running at Mach 20.
>> No. 17117
[X] "Oh fine! We can do it together."
[X] Let Lily go if she promises to let you hang onto her so you can help her.
>> No. 17118
[x] Hire the A-Team (who is just passing by) to escort her around so she can announce Spring.
>> No. 17119
Shit! If everyone starves, Rumia would have nothing to eat!
"Lily!" You suddenly shout.
"Eeeh?"
"Don't move from this spot!" You shout as you place her upon your head.
Alright, this is going to work.

You begin to push as much force into your legs, and then into the ground, as you possibly can. After one push, your leg aches. But you ignore it. You can't let such a simple thing bother you. You've got bigger things to worry about.
The second push makes the other leg hurt just as much. The pain, it's splitting. Normally you'd pass out, but you're on a mission.
The next step, and you've already traveled what would normally take you 30 steps. You're unsure of how you pulled this off, but it doesn't matter. You've got to go faster.


You manage to go much faster. At least twenty miles per hour. You'd like to go mach 20, but you can't physically do that. Ever. Period. You're limited to this.

"SPRING!!!!" you shout as soon as you reach a population center. Lily begins spreading her danmaku to announce the coming of spring. The people scream and run as a result, but they weren't being targeted or anything, so they wouldn't have gotten hurt anyway. And the bullets Lily are firing aren't strong enough to really do any damage.

However, your body decides to give out halfway to the next town. Your legs refuse to move. Hell, the rest of your body is just as bad. You're out of energy. You need to eat something, and you need to eat it soon, or you'll die of starvation.

.>input
>> No. 17121
[x] "Go! Leave *cough* me! You must... complete... your mission."
[x] Guilt trip her into getting you something to eat while saying stuff like above.
>> No. 17122
[x] Randomly call for TEWI
[x] Wait for tenguw neenjahs to rescue you.
>> No. 17123
[x] Suddenly, you hear a voice : "I pity da fool without any food!"
[x] Huh. Looks like a nearby daycare teacher hired them so they'd feed you. How cool is that?
>> No. 17124
[x] Suddenly, you hear a voice : "I pity da fool without any food!"
[x] Huh. Looks like a nearby daycare teacher hired them so they'd feed you. How cool is that?
>> No. 17125
YOu reach into your empty sack that connects to that orange seller's shop.
But there are no oranges! They must have sold out! Oh no!

Suddenly, you hear a voice: "I pity da fool without any food!"
What the hell!? Mr. T? What the christ is thi-

Wait, no. It's just some kid who's good at imitating voices. He's pointing and laughing at you.

...Hmm. You told Yuka you'd like to try cannibalism...

.>input
>> No. 17126
[x] Eat that annoying fuckjob kid.
>> No. 17127
[x] Eat nearby grass.
[x] "Moo."
>> No. 17128
[x] Eat that annoying fuckjob kid.
>> No. 17129
[x] "Reflect on THIS, evil doer!"
[x] Shine your silver platter into his eyes.
[x] While he's distracted, beat the shit out of him and steal his lunch money. Now you're a hero!
[x] Go buy something to eat.
>> No. 17130
[X] Die without ever seeing Rumia again, leaving her alone and sad.
>> No. 17131
[x] "Lily! Inform that fucktard that it's Spring, post-haste!"
[x] Wait until her danmaku makes him into swiss cheese, then eat.
>> No. 17132
"Lily, inform that fucktard that it's Spring, post-haste!"
"Roger!" She begins firing fucktons of danmaku at the kid, whose face suddenly shifts to horror as he's overcome by the bullets which, knock him to the ground and slowly beat him inton unconsciousness.
"Right, time for dinner." You bury your knife in his spinal cord, effectively killing him.

Now, which part to start at?

.>input
>> No. 17133
[x] Arms
>> No. 17134
[x] Shrug, then get out the fava beans and Chianti you keep around on you, but keep forgetting to list in your inventory.
>> No. 17135
[x] Arms
>> No. 17136
Well, might as well begin with the arms.
With your knife, you begin cutting one off, and-
"You there! Wha- OH GOD WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?" some random faceless from the city looks on in horror as you continue cutting off the kid's arm. How bothersome.

.>input
>> No. 17137
[X] Eat and run
>> No. 17138
[x] "Relax, it's only a marzipan body that looks like your idiot neighbor's recently-murdered boy."
[x] "Have a piece?"
>> No. 17139
[x] "Piss off, I'm hungry."
[x] "Lily, inform him of spring."
[x] Drag the kids corpse off somewhere secluded.
>> No. 17141
[x] "Relax, it's only a marzipan body that looks like your idiot neighbor's recently-murdered boy."
[x] "Have a piece?"
>> No. 17142
"Piss off, I'm hungry." You rip the remaining bits of flesh connecting the arm to the body.
"Lily, inform him of spring"
"It's spring!" And the expectable result follows.
You drag the body off somewhere secluded, after making sure Lily is following you.

.>input
>> No. 17143
[x] Start by biting off his fingers and work your way down.
>> No. 17144
[x] "Hmmm.... we only have to keep this up a little longer before it gets on the news networks."
[x] "Then, everyone would know it's Spring. This is an good method, huh?"
>> No. 17145
You start by biting off his fingers and work your way down.
As you're eating, a genius idea comes.
"Hmm... We only have to keep this up a little longer before it gets on the news networks. Then, everyone would know it's Spring. This is a good method, huh?"

"But...This method involves killing people. I don't like killing people."

.>input
>> No. 17146
[x] "Hmmm.... maybe we can mentally scar them instead, so they spend the rest of their days muttering, crying and screaming 'It's spring.'?"
>> No. 17147
[x] "Too bad then. Let's be off."
[x] Continue your quest of getting back to Hakugyoukurou.
>> No. 17148
[x] "Hmmm.... maybe we can mentally scar them instead, so they spend the rest of their days muttering, crying and screaming 'It's spring.'?"
>> No. 17149
[x] Maybe we can set a bunch of buildings on fire so it reads "It's Spring!" when viewed from above.
>> No. 17150
"Too bad then. Let's be off."
You continue on your quest of getting back to Hakugyokurou. In your travels, you manage to find out where you are. Somewhere in Germany? How the hell did you get here!? Well, you don't know where exactly Hakugyokurou is, but it sounds Japanese, so that sounds like the best bet.
On your way there, after regenerating your mana a bit, you fly over various large cities, flooding the sky with danmaku and shouting "IT'S SPRING!" with a loudspeaker you fashioned out of a tree. Of course, this rather rapidly makes headlines, and everyone in the world knows that it's spring. A job well done.
You finally arrive in Japan. A small port somewhere in the Sendai area. You've got to find out how to get to Hakugyokurou. Now.

.>input
>> No. 17151
[x] Pass by an electronics store and point to a TV.
[x] "Hey! They made a movie about us!"
[x] STEAK AND LILY VS. GODZILLA! ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN!
>> No. 17152
[X] Take a train

You can go anywhere in a train!
>> No. 17153
[x] point two finger on your forehead.
[x] Try to catch any brainwave of your acquaintance.
[x] Lock, and TELEPORT.

Dragonball Z, anyone?
>> No. 17154
[x] Team up with a giant wrench wielding mechanic and a boy with psychic powers, steal an airship.
>> No. 17155
>>17153

STOP. DON'T BE A FAG.
>> No. 17156
Yes, best to take a train.

On your way to the station, something catches your eye as you're passing by an electronics store.
You point at it. "Hey! They made a movie about us!"
"Huh?" She looks at the screen.
STEAK AND LILY VS. GODZILLA! ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN!
That's what it says. It's awesome.
"Awesome!" She sounds pleased. "Now everyone knows that it's spring! We can go tell whoever you want to tell you now."
Awesome.

Well, you arrive at the station. There are no tickets to Hakugyokurou. There are tickets to lots of other major Japanese cities, though.

.>input
>> No. 17157
[x] Pass by an electronics store and point to a TV.
[x] "Hey! They made a movie about us!"
[x] STEAK AND LILY VS. GODZILLA! ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN!
>> No. 17158
[x] Buy a ticket to "That place that's right next to Hakugyokurou".
>> No. 17159
[x] Try and find the path to the shrine connecting to Gensokyo.
>> No. 17160
[X] Go to Tokyo. Everything's in Tokyo. So must Yuyuko be there! Also, sign autographs and stuff.
>> No. 17161
>>17155
Hahaha, that just made me lol.

[x] buy a ticket to "Hell"
Well, we can go meet sum yama first.
>> No. 17162
[x] Try and find the path to the shrine connecting to Gensokyo.
>> No. 17164
You go to try and find a path that connects the shrine to Gensokyo. However, as you step into the forest, you find yourself in a familliar desert. Lily is still with you.

.>input
>> No. 17165
[X] Cry with Lily.
>> No. 17166
[X] NORTH
>> No. 17167
[x] "You don't happen to have an anti-quit-teleporting-me-to-this-Godforsaken-Desert-repeatedly field on you, do you?"
[x] You know the drill. Get out.
>> No. 17168
[x] FUCKING DESERT, KILL IT. .
>> No. 17169
[x] Create a society in the desert that wears full bodysuits and rides giant worms.
>> No. 17170
File 123846990954.gif - (450.83KB , 274x154 , RAGE.gif ) [iqdb]
17170
Fuck. it's that desert again. That's why I told you to stock some water from the forest earlier, Steak!
>> No. 17171
[x] "You don't happen to have an anti-quit-teleporting-me-to-this-Godforsaken-Desert-repeatedly field on you, do you?"
[x] You know the drill. Get out.
>> No. 17173
"You don't happen to have an anti-quit-teleporting-me-to-this-Godforsaken-Desert-repeatedly field on you, do you?"
"I don't know, do I? Is that why we got teleported here?"

.>input
>> No. 17174
[x] Burn the desert down in a fit of frustration.
>> No. 17175
You attempt to burn down the desert in a fit of frustration, but the desert is already burning, so you can't quite do that.

.>input
>> No. 17176
[x] Leave the desert. You've been to this shit hole enough times to know your way around by now.
>> No. 17177
[X] Tap the desert for mana.
>> No. 17179
[x] Do a rain dance, so it rains in the desert.
[x] Actually, make it a full rain-rave-dance-party, so it's not a desert anymore.
[x] Use Lily's SPRING powers to make it into a fertile paradise.
>> No. 17180
[X] "Lily. Tell the desert it's spring."
[x] watch for any more anomalies while Lily flinging Danmaku around.
>> No. 17181
[X] "Lily. Tell the desert it's spring."
[x] watch for any more anomalies while Lily flinging Danmaku around.
>> No. 17182
"Lily. Tell the desert it's Spring."
"Yes sir!" she complies, flinging danmaku everywhere.

Right, time to look for other anomalies.
A giant sand worm? Nope, nothing abnormal about that.
A sudden explosion in the distance? Perfectly normal.
Holy shit, what the fuck is this!? It's a fucking gun! How the hell did this get here? This makes no sense! It's perfectly brand new! You'd understand if it were an old, rusty one from forever ago, but how'd it get here?

Well, it's got no bullets, so for now it just goes in your pocket.

While you're here, you tap the desert for a bit of mana. It replenishes the very small amount you spent flying to Japan.

.>input
>> No. 17183
[x] Charge up the gun with solar power.
>> No. 17184
[X] Tap the desert for mana.
[X] Ask Lily if she knows how to get back to Gensokyo
>> No. 17185
[x] Like usual. Head to the forest. You should be able to go there by now.
>> No. 17186
[X] Tame the sand worm.
>> No. 17187
YOu attempt to pull even more mana from the desert, but you can't hold any more.
"Hey, Lily, how do we get back to Gensokyo?"
"This is Gensokyo, though."

.>input
>> No. 17189
[x] "And since when did Japan, which Gensokyo is situated in ever have a desert climate?"
>> No. 17190
[x] Wait, what?
[x] This isn't a post-apocalyptic Gensenkyo?
>> No. 17191
[x] "Think we could head to Hakugyokurou now since we've alerted everyone that it is spring?"
>> No. 17192
"And since when did Japan, which Gensokyo is situated in, ever have a desert climate?"
"Since that desert youkai was born."

.>input
>> No. 17193
[x] ...
[x] "Who?"
>> No. 17194
[X] Kill the desert youkai.
>> No. 17195
[X] "Desert Youkai? Sounds like fun!"
[x] Go hunt desert youkai so that you don't have to come here again in the future.
>> No. 17196
[x] Well, you've got a knife, an empty gun, and a fairy shield. Time to go kill that desert youkai.
>> No. 17197
[x] ...
[x] "Who?"
>> No. 17198
[x] Father an ocean youkai so there can be a beach, complete with bikini-clad babes here instead.
>> No. 17199
[x] Break random things with your knife until ammo boxes fall out of them.
>> No. 17201
[x] Father an ocean youkai so there can be a beach, complete with bikini-clad babes here instead.

This makes me giggle like a schoolgirl, thus gets my vote. Of course, Lily would be the mother.
>> No. 17202
>>17201

But Rumia, our true love, should bear our young!

Oh well, I suppose we can father a child with Lily, then father a whole bunch more with Rumia. A whole bunch.
>> No. 17203
With the way our luck is treating us, if we tried to assault Lily, we'd end up mysteriously warping right next to Rumia
>> No. 17204
>>17203

All the better! Then we could make babies with our slave and our true love!
>> No. 17238
[x] ...
[x] "Who?"
>> No. 17249
[X] Track down that desert youkai with Lily's help.
[X] Whoever the desert youkai is, she must have a real desire for you, given her constantly warping you into her desert. Give her what she wants, and use her to...
[X] Father an ocean youkai so there can be a beach, complete with bikini-clad babes here instead.

[X] Then get your ass back to Hakugyokuro, so you can father youkai babies with Rumia, too.
>> No. 17253
[x] Father an ocean youkai so there can be a beach, complete with bikini-clad babes here instead.
>> No. 17256
[x] ...
[x] "Who?"
>> No. 17277
You decide to go around breaking things with your knife until ammo boxes fall out of them.
Unfortunately, said ammo boxes never drop.

.>input
>> No. 17278
[X] Track down that desert youkai with Lily's help.
[X] Whoever the desert youkai is, she must have a real desire for you, given her constantly warping you into her desert. Give her what she wants, and use her to...
[X] Father an ocean youkai so there can be a beach, complete with bikini-clad babes here instead.
>> No. 17282
[X] Escape the desert
>> No. 17283
[X] Escape the desert
>> No. 17285
You and Lily take flight to escape the desert.

You're now in the field you started in.

.>input
>> No. 17286
[X] North
>> No. 17288
[x] Pull out your wind drum you got from that guy with the pink headband when you were just a kid. Use it to summon Flammie to take you both back to Hakugyokuro.
>> No. 17290
[x] Pull out your wind drum you got from that guy with the pink headband when you were just a kid. Use it to summon Flammie to take you both back to Hakugyokuro.
>> No. 17294
You decide to head north.

You come across a large lake.

.>input
>> No. 17295
[x] Drink the lake dry so you can cross it.
>> No. 17296
[X] Tap lake for mana.
[X] Drink water with Lilly and fill up waterskin.
[X] Find the youkai in the lake.
>> No. 17297
[x] Maybe if it's Spring'ed enough, lily pads will grow on it that you can use as jumping platforms.
[x] Beware of the ninja frogs when clearing the level.
>> No. 17299
>>17296

Meant Lily, not Lilly. Sorry.
>> No. 17300
[x] See if you can fly across.
>> No. 17301
You decide to try and fly across the lake. On the way over, you tap the lake for mana, replenishing the small amount you've used flying here and over the lake its self.

You land on the other side. There's a small dock with no boat. You can see a mansion on an island shortly offshore.

.>input
>> No. 17302
[x] Dramatically crash through a window.
>> No. 17303
[X] Go to mansion.
[X] Knock on door (or use the doorknocker, or the doorbell, if any).
>> No. 17304
[x] Dramatically crash in through a window.
[x] Start shooting up the place with danmaku bullets.
>> No. 17305
[X] Go to mansion.
[X] Knock on door (or use the doorknocker, or the doorbell, if any).
>> No. 17306
[x] Yell "It's SPRING!"
[x] "Sorry, force of habit."
>> No. 17307
You go up to the mansion, ignoring the doorguard who attempts to kill you a couple times, and knock on the door. It'll probably take a while for them to come answer the door, and you've got this doorguard constantly attacking you in such a bothersome way.

.>input
>> No. 17308
[x] Get Lily to announce the coming of spring to the doorguard. Violently.
>> No. 17309
[x] Yell, "Holy crap, intruders! Over there!"
>> No. 17310
[x] Roll with the blows so that they feel like a gentle massage.
>> No. 17311
[x] Roll with the blows so that they feel like a gentle massage
>> No. 17312
[X] Dodge the blows of the guard.
[X] "Just -what- is your problem? I'm just here to borrow a cup of sugar!"
[X] If she doesn't stop: "Lily, inform her as to the current status of spring."
>> No. 17313
You dodge her blows.
"Just -what- is your problem? I'm just here to borrow a cup of sugar!"
"I don't care what you're here for, you snuck past me." She continues her attack.
Time to use your trump card.

"Lily, inform her as to the current status of spring."
"It's spring!" she shouts as she lets loose a spray of danmaku in the guard's direction. Unlike the other people she's announced it to for you, though, the guard skillfully dodges the danmaku, and manages to stay within range of her attacks, which you continue avoiding.

.>input
>> No. 17315
[X] Open the door and start running
>> No. 17316
[x] Suck out her mana
>> No. 17317
[x] Suck out her mana
>> No. 17324
You know, it seems to me that VTAiG has diverged from where I wanted it to go. This is my fault for actually accepting certain types of votes as well as the random teleports, as well as anon's fault for making the votes. lol so randum XD is fun for a while, but after a bit it gets annoying.

What I'm going to do is reset VTAiG to just before it spun out of control. I'm going to stop accepting votes that are extremely nuts. Go ahead and make votes that are random. I encourage not necessarily doing what's expected. But anything overly absurd, and it should be obvious where the actual line is for this with common sense, will be ignored from now on.

The post it will revert to will be >>16539

I'll start it again tomorrow at the usual time of 19:00 server time. The actual method of selecting a winner willbe unchanged, I'll just be more selective.
>> No. 17382
You attempt to suck out the guard's mana. She, in return, kicks you in the face with enough force to slam you into the wall of the building.

Well this hurts.

.>input
>> No. 17384
[x] Her danmaku isn't hitting and she'll be no good as a meat shield. Order Lily to back off.
[x] This gate guard could probably use better working conditions. Try to make her jealous by treating your 'employee' nicely.
>> No. 17390
[x] Her danmaku isn't hitting and she'll be no good as a meat shield. Order Lily to back off.
[x] This gate guard could probably use better working conditions. Try to make her jealous by treating your 'employee' nicely.
>> No. 17393
Well, Lily's danmaku just isn't hitting. And she'd probably be useless as a meat shield, being so small. You don't even really want to think about the damage one of those kicks would do if they landed on her; she may be a fairy, but she definitely isn't already dead, unlike you.
"Lily, back off." You order. She nods and goes to hide behind you.

...Hmm. This gate guard...Isn't she living in that shack over there? That tiny shack...How could you treat your employees like that? It doesn't even look like it's kept well; it's an eyesore, and there's probably leaks in the roof.
Perhaps you can use this for your purposes.
"Hey, Lily. Are you hurt any?"
"No, why?"
"I worry about you. I can't have my employees getting hurt. That would be horrible."
You can see the gate guard recoil when you say this.
"...Employees?"
"Yes, Lily. I own you, you signed the contract. As such, you are my employee until the contract expires, which will probably be never. As my employee, I couldn't stand to let anything happen to you if I could avoid it at all."
"I see." She smiles at you.
The door guard looks quite down. She also doesn't seem like she's going to attack now. But seeming like she isn't doesn't mean that she isn't.

.>input
>> No. 17394
Well, if we're restarting anyways, it means we can do things to Lily without consequence~ We should find a nice room once we get inside.
>> No. 17395
>>17394

We aren't restarting.
>> No. 17396
>>17394
see
>>17383
>> No. 17397
>>17393

[x] "Hey, we got off on the wrong foot. I came here looking for directions to get to Hakugyokuro. Sorry about sneaking past you like that."
>> No. 17398
[x] "Sorry about that. We were just trying to get in for the lulz to get our bearings.
[x] "Hey, are you crying?"
>> No. 17399
Bah, meant revert not restart. Point still stands.
>> No. 17400
>>17394

Actually, Jerl's decided to open up another one for less silly options. Look at the Chocolate TAiG thread for more details.

[X] Keep on with it. Remember to mention the three square meals a day, and the candy bonuses for a good job!
[X] After some time gloating over employee benefits, try to convince this other one to join up with you.
>> No. 17403
"Sorry about that. We seem to have gotten off on the wrong foot. I came here looking for directions to Hakugyokurou. Sorry about sneaking past you like that."

She doesn't seem to respond.
Wait...

"Are..Are you crying?" Still no response. She's looking straight down at the ground.

.>input
>> No. 17404
[X] ".... Well, this is awkward."
[X] "Lily, go hug her."
[X] "...."
[X] Join in for a group hug.
>> No. 17406
[x] "If you do nothing, nothing will change. Are you really okay with that?"
>> No. 17407
[x] "If you do nothing, nothing will change. Are you really okay with that?"